Thread: Science in India (and other discussions)

Hybrid View

Junior Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Raagadevan, thanks for your posts! I especially liked the article "Are we undermining our scientific temper?" - interesting article, thanks very much! Please continue with your input!! And if you can, invite others also!!

I have to admit, I don't have any personal knowledge or experience of Sci/Tech research, whether in India or anywhere else. But I'd like to learn!!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by WriterV View Post
    Raagadevan, thanks for your posts! I especially liked the article "Are we undermining our scientific temper?" - interesting article, thanks very much! Please continue with your input!! And if you can, invite others also!!

I have to admit, I don't have any personal knowledge or experience of Sci/Tech research, whether in India or anywhere else. But I'd like to learn!!
    Thank you WriterV! I too do not have any direct involvement in scientific research but always had a fascination for various branches of science. When I come across news items (like the one I am posting below) where ignorant folks make pseudoscientific claims about everything under (and around!) the sun, I try to post them here. We need some comic relief in life once in a while!