View Poll Results: Your most favourite song in the album is..?

Voters
72. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ennodu vA vA endRu solla mAttEn

34 47.22%
  • sAindhu sAindhu nee pArkum pOdhu adadA

30 41.67%
  • kAtRai konjam niRkach chonnEn

34 47.22%
  • vAnam mella keezhiRangi maNNil vandhu aadudhE

33 45.83%
  • muthal muRai pArtha nyAbagam

43 59.72%
  • satRu munbu pArtha mEgam mARi pOga

38 52.78%
  • pudikkala mAmu padikkaRa college

21 29.17%
  • peNgaL endRAl poiyyA poi dhAnA

21 29.17%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 47 of 247 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797147 ... LastLast

Thread: Neethane En Ponvasantham | Yeto Vellipoyindhi Manasu | Assi Nabbe Poorey Sau

Senior Member Diamond Hubber sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by app_engine View Post
    it is obvious NEP will hit the screens only by the fag end of August or early September.
    Appo Viswaroopam kooda mOtha pOguthaa Anyways Meesic Hit aaga no roadblocks
    Vishwaroopam is a 220+ Crores Record breaking Blockbuster!
    https://twitter.com/KamalHaasanFans

Uttama Villain Reviews Collection - http://goo.gl/MSBVxv

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Devoted Hubber genesis's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sureshs65 View Post
    genesis,

An unfortunate comment from you. If I was not treating someone on par with me, including you, I wouldn't be responding and engaging in a debate. Hope you understand And would be great if you stop giving gratuitous advice.
    It is an unfortunate comment I know, but I could not help it. Moreover, it is not a advice but it is a comment on your style of writing.

The second sentence in your reply is not always true. A professor also engages in debate with his students, but he/she is very certain they are there to teach them and know more than them.
    Last edited by genesis; 22nd June 2012 at 09:20 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow!! NEP in August or September uh ? Arambathule June'nnu sonnange..apperom July'nannge, Ippo ippdiyaa ? awwwww...

Senior Member Veteran Hubber jaiganes's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Divine22 View Post
    Wow!! NEP in August or September uh ? Arambathule June'nnu sonnange..apperom July'nannge, Ippo ippdiyaa ? awwwww...
    album might release earlier..
    Apparently, a democracy is a place where numerous elections are held at great cost without issues and with interchangeable candidates.
    - Gore Vidal

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    genesis,

I once again say that what you commented was unwanted and unfortunate. I read what I have written to senthilv and I don't find any reason in that post for you to comment that way. And even Professor's engage in a debate only if they respect the students. There are many professors who will ask you to keep quite if they believe you don't deserve their respect.

Anyway, this is not about our personalities. It is about the great personalities of MSV and Raja. So I don't intend responding to you on this subject any more. On the subject of music, we shall always continue our debate.

Post Thanks / Like

Senior Member Platinum Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by P_R View Post
    fullA padikkalai. Music comparison ellAm purinjukka mudiyumnu thONalai. But will respond to this point alone

Great artists should not be judged by the standerts set for normal human beings-nu sollunga rightu.

Anything and everything gets disproportionately attributed to -what gets a tad thoughtlessly bandied about as - arrogance 'nu solRadhu kooda sari.

But, ellAmE edhirkatchi agenda based image- 'nRa maadhiri ellAm solla vENdAngREn.

"yEzhu swarangaLum ennidam viLayAduvadhu pOl" (Jagathratchagam book release function) and all makes one (adhaavadhu me) cringe.

I then have to remind myself of Kamal's comment that we are talking about a talent on par with that or Bharathi (agree, disagree adhu vERa matter, just invoking it for how it provides me an alternative framework to look at it) and who doesn't enjoy Bharathi's arrogance சுடர்மிகு அறிவுடன் படைத்துவிட்டாய், இந்தப் பதர்களையே எல்லாம் என்று எண்ணி இருப்பேனோ etc.

Perhaps had we been contemporaries then, we would have cringed for those too.
    Today there is an inevitable mythic, larger-than-life image to it, so we consume his persona with glee.
    yOv NAnga Bharathiyin arrogance-ai posthumousA enjoy paNNinOm. ippO ivarOda arogance-ai nErukku nErA enjoy paNdrom. umakku dhAn kuru kurungadhu,

ivarai vidunga - nAnellAm SehwagOda arroganceaiyE rasikkaRAvan

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by KV View Post
    P_R, naan agenda ellaam sollalaye . So many of us here have been following the man and his music for so long that, by now, even someone with the slowest of grasping skills would have a fair idea of how pompous he can sound at times. Certain lines make us cringe, like you said. ‘Yes, avaru arrogant dhaan, avaru ippidi than, but please let’s move on. You don’t even have to ‘accept’ him the way he is. Let him be and move on’ - is my point. Is this such a difficult ask? So impossible a stand to take? Why should every new speech of his create a whirlpool here? Pozhachchu pOtOm nu freeya vida sollren. Bas itna sa kwaah hai!
    ipdi ellAm vida mudiyAdhu. andha gnAna cherukku is part of the packge. aRpa padharnu solLAdha bharathiya nAn bharathiyAvE Ethukka mAttEn. adhu mAdhiri dhAn. aRpa padharai aRpa padharnu solRadhukkAna thagudhi, urimai ellAmE avarukku irukku. indha faux himility ellAm lords maidhAnathaOda mudioyattum

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by KV View Post
    If I've got them right, I think the bottomline of their argument also is kinda the same - why should there be a neeya-naana staged everytime he speaks in public? adhdhaan character certificate la 'BAD' nu pOtachu illa, appuram yen marka marka panchayathu? certificate renewal aa?
    NoOOOOO! I stand up for IR's character. As I PM-ed LM once, idhelLAm nAn vAzhkkaila paNNa thudikkum characteristics. enakku avLo talent illaiyE, adipaNinju pOgiREnE! ivaru ipdi paNNalainA veRa evanukku thagudhi irukkungaREn.
    Bharathiyarunga avarukkappuRam ivarunga, purinjukkongappaa

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by P_R View Post
    thappE illeenga, I was only reacting to one statement somewhere (which I am now not able to locate now ) to the effect that: "ellAm edhirkatchikkaaranga yERpaduththina maaya bimbam".
    irundhA thAnE quote paNnuvinga? (PM check paNNunga boss )

That said, anything close to this iyAm dhAn solli iruppEn - my contention is not this. My contention is indha edhirkatchi kAranga ipdi pEsuRadhukku motivation idhu dhAn. There is ofcourse the humiliyu mafia of our society which gives similar comments on IR purely due to humility mafianess. idhaiyum nAn adikakdi solRadhu dhAnE?