View Poll Results: What's your favorite song?

Voters
58. You may not vote on this poll
  • Boom Boom Robo da

2 3.45%
  • Kilimanjaro

7 12.07%
  • Arima Arima

5 8.62%
  • Chitti Dance Showcase

1 1.72%
  • Irumbile Oru Idhayam

14 24.14%
  • Pudhiya Manitha

11 18.97%
  • Kaadhal Anukkal

18 31.03%
Page 90 of 149 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100140 ... LastLast

Thread: || Enthiran - The Robot | Shankar | Rajni | Aishwarya ||

Senior Member Diamond Hubber A.ANAND's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SoftSword
    To be frank I am yet to fall in love with Endhiran songs
    ippa ivalo naalu frank-ka sollama-than iruntheenggala SS??

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Diamond Hubber SoftSword's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    edho ennoda english develop panna try panren... adhu pudikkalaya
    Sach is Life..

Senior Member Senior Hubber Thiru's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    When I first heard kaadhal anukkal, I wrote on my fb page that it reminds us of the 90's rahman.. On listening to it more and more, it does feel like the ARR of the old (pudhiya mugam, uzhavan) mainly because of the usage of strings.. Also, when u are thinking that there's going to be a second charanam, ARR springs a surprise and ends it beautifully.. Easily my pick of the album..

Post Thanks / Like
    Endhiran Album Creates Record-Breaking Sales

August 3, 2010: Wow! This is something incredible. The academy award winner A. R. Rahman transcends our expectations with his latest album Endhiran. The film has been generating expectations from the day it started rolling couple of years ago. Finally, the film¡¯s music was unveiled in a gala event in Malaysia.

Guess what? The album has created record-breaking sales across the globe and has occupied no.1 position for more number of downloads in Apple ¨C I Tunes chart on Monday. This is the first time a Tamil album has witnessed such a grand opening of its music at international scenario.

It¡¯s worth mentioning that A. R. Rahman had predicted that Endhiran will make great waves in international music industry. After winning the academy awards, A. R. Rahman has completely changed his course of styling as most of his albums are based on western genres.

Even the Telugu version Robot has witnessed grand sales, which is now likely to overshadow A. R. Rahman¡¯s previous Telugu album Puli.

¨C R. Richard Mahesh /Sampurn

http://www.realbollywood.com/news/20...ing-sales.html

Post Thanks / Like
    ¡®Endhiran¡¯ tops Apple list
    IndiaGlitz [Tuesday, August 03, 2010]

Endhiran - Gallery

It¡¯s a ¡®record¡¯, literally. The ¡®Endhiran¡¯ music album has occupied the numero uno slot in the ¡®Top Charts¡¯ list of Apple itunes Store, one of the leading portals to sell music albums online.

This is the first time for a Tamil film music album to achieve this position in the website, which accounts for 70 per cent of music sold legally on the internet. And ¡®Endhiran¡¯ has managed to achieve this within a few days of its music release.

This clearly shows once again the popularity of Superstar Rajinikanth and the buzz anything related to his movie could create. The other main strength of the album is no doubt the Oscar-Grammy winner A R Rahman.

The movie¡¯s audio was launched at a closely guarded but star-studded function in Malaysia over the weekend. Produced by Sun Pictures and directed by Shankar, ¡®Endhiran¡¯ is claimed to be made on a never before budget when compared to other Indian films till date.

http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/t...cle/59090.html

Post Thanks / Like
    ENDHIRAN BREAKS ANOTHER RECORD

Aug 03, 2010

Home > More news

It's record breaking time in Kollywood. Quite literally! What with Endhiran is being made on a 150+ crore budget, the music launched in Malaysia, this Robot has broken one more record. Yes, the music of Endhiran which was launched in Malaysia on Sunday (August 1) is already a rage among music lovers all over the world. Enchanting music by double Oscar winner AR Rahman with Rajini in the lead is reason enough to make people go gaga about this.

The latest in the record breaking spree is something extraordinary. The songs of Endhiran is topping the charts of iTunes which accounts to more than 70% of legal music downloads on the internet. This is a never seen trend as this is the first time any Indian song has topped the list and this has happened only after two days of the audio release. What's next Robot ?

http://www.behindwoods.com/tamil-mov...-03-08-10.html

pullarips!

Senior Member Diamond Hubber PARAMASHIVAN's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kadhal anukal - Vijay prakash who was 'awsome' in Om Shivohum is just average in this song, his voice is not going to suit SS
    Om Namaste astu Bhagavan Vishveshvaraya Mahadevaya Triambakaya Tripurantakaya Trikalagni kalaya kalagnirudraya Neelakanthaya Mrutyunjayaya Sarveshvaraya Sadashivaya Shriman Mahadevaya Namah Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye

Post Thanks / Like
    I am hearing it now 'Puthiya manitha'

SPB at 64 is a Singing Robo indeed
    Om Namaste astu Bhagavan Vishveshvaraya Mahadevaya Triambakaya Tripurantakaya Trikalagni kalaya kalagnirudraya Neelakanthaya Mrutyunjayaya Sarveshvaraya Sadashivaya Shriman Mahadevaya Namah Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye

Post Thanks / Like
    so far only irumbu manitha sounds good

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Thiru
    When I first heard kaadhal anukkal, I wrote on my fb page that it reminds us of the 90's rahman.. On listening to it more and more, it does feel like the ARR of the old (pudhiya mugam, uzhavan) mainly because of the usage of strings.. Also, when u are thinking that there's going to be a second charanam, ARR springs a surprise and ends it beautifully.. Easily my pick of the album..
    It would have a great pleasure to have another new interlude and a new charanam..

Really I am missing that in that song...