RR thanks for the invite.

Apart from KVMahadevan,Ramesh Naidu and Rajen-Nagendra has given quality songs in tefm.
Ramesh Naidus 'mega sandesam'(which fetched a national award for KJY) and 'anand bhairavi'are
my all time favorites(If you get a chance to watch anand bhairavi dont miss it).He had done a lot of classical based songs.
Rajen Nagendra has given lot of melodies(iNtikku iNtikku Ramayana,oh sita katha etc).
Then comes Chakravarthy who was more into fast beat songs. He did give one beautiful SPB,SJ duet(for Nageshwarrao and Jaipradha)-unfortunately i dont remember the lines.
Recently sandip chowda tuned a beautiful melody
'edo veLLi poinidhi manasu'for 'niNNe peLLadutha'
(which also had the fast song 'greka veerudu').
'edo veLLi poindhi manasu'was sung by Rajesh..his voice almost sounds like SPBs.

Going back to KVM , he has given his best to most of the KViswanath movies. Right from siri siri muvaa,seethamahalakshmi to swayam khushi..the music was at its best.
Though shankarabaranam became a all-south india hit, his music for 'saptapathi' went unnoticed.
IMO saptapathi songs were just amazing. Listen to
sjanakis 'marugeLara oh raghavaa'-no music interludes,no background music.Just her voice. Each time i listen to this song i will have tears in my eyes.Such is the intesity of this thyagaraja keerthana beautifully tuned by KVM.
Same movie had another excellent duet by SPB and PS'ithenna aah muraLi mohana muraLi' and also 'hygiri nandhini'by SPB.
There is also a SPB,SJ duet(Sj singing in childs voice)-which is also a very very good song.
This movie was remade into hindi as 'jaag utoh insaan'(sridevi and Mithun chakraborthy).
'Swathi kiranam'(*ing Mammooty,radhika and Manjunath)fetched third national award for Vani jairam. I tell you this is another great film under kvishwanath-KVMahadevan combination.

'sirivennella'(*ing Suhasini,Moon moon sen and a Bengali actor)had excellent songs by KVM but the film was a big bore(This was dubbed into tamil as 'raga devathai').

KBalachanders 'maro charithra'had good songs by MSV(ekeeka poovulu silakamma).
Ghantasala and Nagaiyah were popular MDs in 50s and 60s.