Thread: Films recently watched & worthy of some discussion

Threaded View

Senior Member Regular Hubber rifath's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Vedhalam( I think it's better to post here as posting there might start some unnecessary confusion)
    I found 1st half quite interesting actually..apart from the comedy,shruthi scenes and some unbelievable fights! Suspense factor was nice! The fight situation in yacht nice! But fight choreography could have been realistic and suspenseful!
    Interval scene the dialogues were nice although over the top!
    It's only the 2nd half which never work for me! Yen Siva ippdi?aaluma Doluma was 👍🏼 sentiment scenes were nice here and there! Ajiths innocent performance👍🏼
    I am sure ajith fans would love the movie! For the rest not that bad as they make it seem in Twitter!2nd half don I expected something like mass don! I personally found the maari act not well suited for the screenplay! From what I saw fans seemed to like yacht fight and mass dialogues very much👍🏼👍🏼 comedy was romba Sumar! Songs was not that nice! BGM in veeram was more mass! Ajiths performance all really nice! However my humble request is director Siva can make it a bit less predictable in future films!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement