Thread: Chevalier Dr. Kamal Haasanin Mayyam - Part 9

Threaded View

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bill4u View Post
    Do not agree with KH here. The people involved and their larger organization are indoctrinated to only hate .. They kill anybody be it other religions/other sects of the same religion/women etc. Unfit to be a part of the modern civilized world. Yes, on this one, he is naive. He went through earlier himself with appeasement and we know what happened. You give more, they demand/take more from you. Doing what KH says will make their task only easier.

I will have to agree with you - that is why I quoted his words about "...sounding naive..."

I dont endorse his views entirely either.. in fact, Freedom at Midnight - on which Hey Ram was based - contains a narration in which a Punjabi refugee family approaches Gandhi (with Godse hovering in the background with severe migraine, undecided about his plan of action) - and vent their pain at having lost a daughter to gang rape to a Muslim mob - and Gandhi asks them to bear the pain, until such mobs undergo a change of heart!! The refugee family curses him and leave the place - Godse witnesses this and decides to do what he did eventually...

None of the above is make-believe - it is all recorded by Dominique Lapierre and Larry Collins - and am sure Kamal knows it too - Kamal Haasan - only because he has become a celebrity - is forced to be politically correct - and much like the politically correct leaders of the West, he is choosing the same path - better safe than be sorry!
    "The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep"
    -Robert Frost

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement