Account & Login Problems

Q: I registered by still cannot login. Why?

After registration, did you get a mail titled "Hub Account Activated'? If not, your account is still awaiting activation. (If yes, go to next Q.) It may take a while to get this done. If you want this done IMMEDIATELY, you can reply to the 'Welcome' mail you received when you registered and request so. Remember to mention your userid and preferably which forum/thread interests you.

Q: I changed my email, and now I can't login. Why?

All email changes go thru activation, so you have to wait. For quick activation, pls alert 'Admin' by replying to 'Welcome' mail.

Q: I got the 'Account Activated' mail, but still cannot login.. Why?

You probably entered a wrong password. Pls check the 'Welcome' mail and make sure it's right. Also check if you have CAPSLOCK on, or if your keyboard is in English language configuration (e.g. if you have enabled Tamil input, you may need to reset). If this doesn't work,

1. Try the cookies fix and Re-login
(OR)
2. Click 'Forgot Password' (below Login) and do a password reset. A new password will be mailed to you.

Q: I still cannot login. What to do?

Reply to the 'Welcome' email and request for help. Remember to mention your userid & the error you received during login.