Thiru Srinivasan avargaLae!

//TAMIL only originated from North India, on the banks of Saraswathi River while the rest of the country was only Forests. Even during the Ramayana period we find that the South India as also the Nasik region of Western India was so. //

So they said Sanskirit was older than Thamizh first, then they said Mohenjadaro and Harappa belonged to Sanskirit speaking "Aryans." Then they said the oldest civilization is from the bank of "KalaimakaL" river and now they accept Thamizh as the Oldest language but say the origin of Thamizh is in the north? How far will these people go to say that what they say is RIGHT?!

//DIVIDE AND RULE Policy //

I didn't think there was a necessity for such thing. I wonder how English is well spoken throughout India, after all it was of the 'Slave Master' language...shouldn't it be ignored? Divide and Rule eh? If something the British should be blamed for then it is for uniting different nations and handing it to the Hindis!

//Aariya" naattinar aanhmaiyoadu iyatrum seeriya muyarchigalh.

"Aariyarum" nara veeriyarum...... Vandhae maatharam//

What we see here is a mis-interpretation of Bharathi. He may have thought that all people under the so called Indian Union which was created by British to be of the same root and thought everyone was from same nationality? [I am not talking about "Human" nationality].

//in the days of Linguistic origination, who were subsequently named as ARYANS in Sanskrit, which means ... Uthaman... Great-Man.//

Like Thiru A P Masilmani said once the word Aryan rooted from the Thamizh word 'arivu' and which changed form in Arabic and similarly in Sanskirit. These people called themselves as Aryans. Aryan means Intellectual and no one called them that, they called themselves and Thiru A P MASILMANI gave the relationship between the word 'Ariyan' and with the names like "Eur"ope and "Ir"aq and "Ir"eland.

//In fact the word DRAVIDA is a Sanskrit term, the Sanskrit DHAATHU for which is ... "DRU".... meaning ..."MOVE".//
There are two accepted roots of the word Dravidan.
First one is the word "Thamizh"

Since these aryans couldn't pronounce Thamizh rightfully, they called Thamizhars as, "Dramilars" and eventually it became as "Dravidars."

Hence; Thamizh ---> Dramil ---> Dravid

Thamizhars ---> Dramilars ---> Dravidars

The second definition which I first heard from Thiru A P MASILMANI...as followed

Dravida(m) rooted from the word Thiruvidam and thats how the Kazha AkarAthi explains it etc. The Aryans called the now day South India as "Thiruvidam" referring to the Temples in the Southern Countries...(consult Thiru A P MASILMANI regarding that).

//From the same Dhaathu, the word "Dravyam" meaning Money / Wealth since it always passes from hand to hand and does not remain at one place.//
If I understood what you said rightfully, above you said the word Dru comes from Dhaathu and Dhaathu means 'move' and I believe you have related that with 'nAdodikaL.'
If so then how would the quote below which you gave would sound...

//THIRAI KADAL OADIYUM DHIRAVIYAM THAEDU//

Go over sea and search and gather "move?"

I believe the word Dhiraviyam is Thamizh or to have a reasonable Thamizh root. I look forward to Thiru A P MASILMANI explanation on this Word.

//That is how the Hinduism originated in India., //
Vedas could have been Thamizhar works. If Mahabharatham was created by Thamizh Hunter to spread Thamizh religions in the similar way Ramayanam was created (where Thiru A P MASILMANI agreed that Valmiki may not have been the original writer of Ramayanam and thats what many scholars believe but lack of evidence to prove the theory), I don't know where the so called "Hinduism" believe to have originated from.

Thiru A P MASILMANI explained the root of the word 'Indhu' which is the root of the word 'Hindu' and I believe he said "Indhu" means peaceful. Thus the coined word 'Hindu' should mean peaceful religion.

I am sure that you are aware of the fact that there was no term 'Hindu' and this is a term that probably have originated during European Times or perhaps during the late British Years. Thamizhars believe originated inside Thamizhars and these beliefs which were followed as religions were fully Thamizhars ideas and although there wasn't any religious form in Sangath Thamizh Literature time, the main Thamizh religions appear to be Sivaniyam and Maaliyam from Pallavar Times. However the deities like Murugan and someone similar to nowday Sivan was prayed during Sangath Thamizh Literature Time. The Aryans had similar Gods like Thamizhars or they may have copied Thamizh God.

One example of confusion is that of Thamizh God Murugan and Aryans God Subramaniyan. Vividly Murugan seem to have one wife and that is 'vaLLi' in Thamizh. However the Aryan Murugan had a wife called 'TheivANai' which then formulated into the union of Thamizh Murugan Deity and Aryan's Subramaniyan and hence now you have two wifes for the God Murugan. The similar problem arise in the situation of Thamizh God 'KaNNan' and Aryan God similar to Thamizh God 'KaNNan.' It is perhaps that this God was adopted by Aryans from Thamizhars.

The term "Hinduism" denotes to all religions that formed in nowday so called Indian Union and the one that came from nowday Afghanistan. Remember that the religions like Buddhism, Jainism, Sivaniyam, Maaliyam, Vaithikam, Sikkhism falls under the term "Hindu."

//That is how Sanskrit is called as Deva-Bhasha for Hindus, (similar to Arabic for Muslims and Hebrew for Christians, since their Gospels are written in those Languages).//

Thats a dumb believe! Just because the religions like Christianity and Islam have such languages doesn't mean the "Hinduism" has Sanskirit. Sanskirit wasn't the root of HINDUISM! Would you ask why that Thamizh alphabets don't have capitals and English does? Obviously it doesn't say in any rules to 'must' have a capital alphabet and Thamizh doesn't need one either, 247 letters enough for many things. Similarly however you should understand that Islam has Arabic as the main language because people who spoke Arabic formed the first 'Islamic' group. Not only that but there are some things that I read which points out that Islam religion to have originated from the Pagan Religion which once was there in nowday Middle East, again I am not fully sure regarding that info but you should be aware of the religion that was followed in nowday Iran and Iraq before the Islam became popular there. Christianity base it self in Latin and Greek because one of the "ancient" part of Bible to have been written first in Greek and then later on Roman Empire accepted Christianity If I am correct and you know that Latin and Greek forms the Important bone for many European Languages. If Thamizh is the World first language and evidently so called Hinduism rooted from Thamizh Then Thamizh should be accepted as THE DIVINE LANGUAGE! MOST OF ALL THE "POOSAI" [NOT POOJA!] should be conducted in SenThamizh (pure Thamizh).

Thiruganasambanthar explain in his thevarams about how 'poosai' was done during his days (which was during Pallavar rules after the "time after Sangam" in Thamizh Literature). The way we describe the real poosai as 'vAikattip poosai' seithal which is still done in KathirgAmam ('Thetku Eezham') and in Sannathi Temple in Thamizheezham. There is no need to say manthiram and manthiram really doesn't do anything! If one were to convert everything that a brahmin say in the so called Manthiram then it would either look and sound like a Thevaram or perhaps more like "long live God."

nanRi, paNivu THIRU SRINIVASAN avargaLae, I also look forward to Thiru A P MASILMANI's comment on this topic.

mEendum SanthippOm, nanRi.