PDA

View Full Version : ★ Ilayathalapathy™ VIJAY ★ - Updates and Discussions # 8

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

cittu
22nd June 2013, 02:02 PM
Ean chella Thalapathy kku HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Kumaran.P
22nd June 2013, 04:57 PM
Sibiraj : Wishing the darling of the masses, Ilayathalapathy, namma Vijay anna a very happy birthday and a wonderful year ahead. Happy bday #thalaivaa

Kumaran.P
22nd June 2013, 05:12 PM
http://behindwoods.com/tamil-movies/slideshow/top-10-qualities-of-the-king-of-chennai/dances-like-a-dream.html

Kumaran.P
22nd June 2013, 05:20 PM
Jiiva : At the Jilla movie shoot with Vijay na. Happy birthday anna
http://m.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-a.ak/hphotos-ak-frc3/988627_689727537709712_1773481369_n.jpg

Kumaran.P
22nd June 2013, 05:53 PM
Wishes from Jilla team!
http://m.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-h.ak/hphotos-ak-ash3/s720x720/1044390_527849560595957_1668628443_n.jpg

Kumaran.P
22nd June 2013, 07:07 PM
Archana Kalpathi ( CEO of AGS Cinemas ) : Happy bday To one of my all time fav actors Vijay Sir !! Will be celebrating like a true fan by watching GILLI tonite

Kumaran.P
22nd June 2013, 07:30 PM
Anirudh Ravichander : Happy Birthday to Ilayathalapathy Vijay Sir

Kumaran.P
22nd June 2013, 07:33 PM
Actor Dulquer Salmaan : Wishing ilayathalapathi superstar Vijay a happy birthday. I know im a little late but been busy shooting. Kumbakonam filled with his posters!

Kumaran.P
22nd June 2013, 07:59 PM
Dhayanidhi Alagiri : just wished Ilayathalapathy Vijay on his birthday !!! always a big fan of his.

Kumaran.P
22nd June 2013, 08:58 PM
Chinmayi Sripaada (Singer) : Happpyyy Birthday Vijay sir

Kumaran.P
23rd June 2013, 12:11 PM
http://mukunthharish.blogspot.in/2013/06/happy-birthday-thalaivaa.html?m=1
Happy Birthday Thalaivaa!
Ilayathalapathy Vijay, most affectionately and tenderly called as “Vijay Anna” by a profound fan following ranging from juveniles to patriarchs is all set to celebrate his 39th birthday when the clock ticks 00:00:01am sharp on 22nd June, 2013 which shall now on be called “Thalapathy Day” or “Ilayathalapathy day”. “A Favorite hero” is not just an ordinary individual who just acts and who is just good in looks, but he is the one who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of plenty of obstacles that comes on his way. If you exactly understood what I meant in the above definition then Vijay is undoubtedly the favorite hero of mine and many others for that sake.
Life Begins at 39 Thalaivaa !
Vijay Anna has always been the one, who understands the responsibility that comes with his lovely name “ilayathalapathy” which was befittingly christened by his millions and millions of ardent fans. I never mean to say he was always undefeated but nevertheless he was undaunted in his entire venture under tremendous pressure to satisfyhis diehard fans and he has succeeded in it to a greater extent. He has been a personal source of inspiration to many a people like me to get up and run harder and hit things hard when chased by failures and criticisms.
Do you still believe that this young gun has turned 39 today?
As Leo Tolstoy stated “there is no greatness where there is no simplicity, Goodness and truth”. There are many a things you can admire from this 39 year old youngster and his way of living, amongst them simplicity, patience, tolerance, compassion, humbleness, perseverance, persistence, physical fitness, downrightness, generosity, attitude, duty consciousness, punctuality and what not? The list would go endless when you are describing the traits of vijay Anna. The moment you see him either on the screen or off the screen you get to be animated with joy, optimism and positive vibration in spite of him being a silence personified human being.
Doesn't he sing like a Professional Singer?
His songs, dance steps and adorably cute smile have always been my personal source of inspiration and a morale booster whenever I am morally down. You would have been busted out in the office, screwed up by your professors and teachers in your college and school respectively; you would have been pissed off or deceived by people in your life when you were in any relationship. But it just takes a single vijay movie, or a feat tapping vijay song in the Television to boost up your spirits and get you to back to work, normalcy and life. (“Ellapugazhum”from Azhagiya Tamil magan and “Sandhosham Sandhosham” from themovie youth have always been my healers during my tough times.
Doesn’t he look like a decent guy more like your brother if you don’t have one? And more like your other brother if you already have one? Whom you know for quite a longer time in your life? Doesn’t he resemble a good looking friend of yours whom you can always trust and rely on? And with whom you feellike sharing all your problems and don’t you feel his shoulders are meant for consoling us? Yes and that is why you call him “Vijay Anna” straight from your heart and not fromyour mouth.
Resplendent and Ravishingly cute Ilayathalapathy!
I wish you the best of all the best things in your life, just like you have given us the best days of our school and college life. Wish you a best and joyful Birthday ever Anna! Wrinkles on your face and grey hairs on your head may depict that you are growing older but our perpetual lovefor you never fades, it will always remain the same forever. Wish you a very happy birthday Vijay Anna!
One more year has passed; and you have just entered a meager 39 and as the saying goes “Older the Fiddler,the sweeter the tune” and you will be having a lot more of this particular day to come in the future and we would be enjoying a lot moreof June 22 to celebrate our “ilayathalapathy day” in the years to come J don’t let your heart grow old. Keep your energies full, your dreams alive and level of success high. You will feel young forever. May you have a fantastic birthday with your loved ones!
Thanks a lot for entertaining and amusing us all these 20 years. Need alot more of your elegant dance,songsand smile to get rid of all the woes, stresses, pains that has crept inside many of us.
Many more happy returns of the day once again Vijay Anna on behalf of all your diehard fans all over the world! it gives an immense pleasure to dedicate this post to you on your birthday Anna.Catch you all once again in the Thalaivaa movie review very soon.

Brianengab
28th June 2013, 10:57 PM
taran adarsh ‏@taran_adarsh 20m
Fox Star Studios signs A.R. Murugadoss for his next Hindi film in 2014. They have a 3-film deal in Tamil. Next Tamil film is #RajaRani.

then vijay-ARR proj. drop-aa ?

ajaybaskar
30th June 2013, 09:04 PM
Yov. Adhu ARMya. And the project is on. 2014la thaane Hindi padam? This movie shoot starts in Sep 2013.

Brianengab
30th June 2013, 10:54 PM
This movie shoot starts in Sep 2013.

is it ? Pistol (hindi) s releasing on jan 2014..athu varaikkum ARM wil be busy ther... anyway lets c...

arulraj
4th July 2013, 11:43 AM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/1044305_413501008765002_1780943922_n.jpg

Is this true ........?

interz
4th July 2013, 02:45 PM
I dont think so. Anirudh was roped to score music for ARM Vijay project. This is fanmade and 99 % false i think.

Kumaran.P
4th July 2013, 06:19 PM
60TH IDEA FILMFARE AWARDS 2013 (SOUTH)
TAMIL NOMINATIONS :
# Thuppakki and # Nanban has been nominated in 8 categories
out of 10! in Filmfare Awards 2013 # Mass.

Kumaran.P
4th July 2013, 06:51 PM
Chinmayi Sripaada @Chinmayi :
Grateful for the Filmfare nomination for Aska Laska.
This song is extremely special esp for@madhankarky s
lyrics.

SenGOEk
8th July 2013, 02:41 PM
Ilayathalapathy Vijay currently busy with his forthcoming project Jilla will be joining hands with AR Murugadoss again for which Anirudh will be composing the music. This project is likely to commence by 2014. Now, the latest we heard is Vijay has not given dates to anyone after Vijay - ARM project.

Director Shankar will be most probably directing Vijay after completing Shankar's I says sources. This flick is said to be made with a huge budget. Vijay has given him bulk dates for this project, adds sources. If sources are to be believed, we will be seeing another blockbuster from Director Shankar - Vijay combo!
- KollyBuzz

SenGOEk
8th July 2013, 02:49 PM
Ilayathalapathy's Mega Project
When it is Ilayathalapathy Vijay, you can blindly go by the planner, as he is a highly systematic and well planned actor. Right now, he is acting in director Nesan's 'Jilla', and will soon afterwards,be hopping to AR Murugadoss's project in 2014.But after that, there is absolute silence in his scheduler, as he has not given dates for anyone
after that movie. The grapevine is abuzz that Vijay is keeping his dates clear for a mega budget project. Now the big question is who will be the lucky director of this film. All we can do is wait and watch. Meanwhile, Ilayathalapathy's project with director AL Vijay, 'Thalaivaa', starring Amala Paul and Ragini Nandwani as the heroines, is gearing up
for release soon.

arulraj
9th July 2013, 12:17 AM
vijay - shankar combo in action flick .... super matter maa.......

arulraj
9th July 2013, 01:13 PM
Is it Shankar, after A.R.Murugadoss, for Ilayathalapathy Vijay?Jul 09, 2013
Now this is big. If inside sources are to be believed, the combo that gave us that memorable remake of 3 Idiots in 2012, Nanban, is set to reunite for a big budget extravaganza. Yes, Ilayathalapathy Vijay and Shankar might assemble for a new project in 2014 after the two are done with their other commitments. It is heard that Vijay has agreed to allot bulk dates for this Shankar film after his other flicks are done.

Vijay is waiting for the release of Thalaivaa and is currently shooting for Jilla. He is also committed to a big A.R.Murugadoss project next year, after the path-breaking performance of Thuppakki last year.

Shankar is currently working day and night for I, featuring Vikram and Amy Jackson. This film is expected to take some more months to complete, by which time, Vijay is also expected to be free from his other commitments.

When Behindwoods correspondent contacted Vijay's manager, he was non-committal and replied that he would be in a position to answer affirmatively only when the Vijay - Murugadoss project has commenced.

Much can happen between now and then, and as of now, the Vijay - Shankar reunion, though mighty exciting, is still in its nascent stages. We will keep you posted on all the moves in this regard.

SenGOEk
9th July 2013, 06:11 PM
After the Blockbuster Nanban, Vijay and Director Shankar are gonna Join hands once again in 2015 in a Mega Budget Venture!

Source: Cinema Vikatan

SenGOEk
9th July 2013, 07:28 PM
'நண்பன்' தந்த மாபெரும் வெற்றிக்குப் பிறகு இயக்குநர் ஷங்கரும், நடிகர் விஜய்யும் மறுபடி இணையப் போவதாக தகவல் கிடைத்துள்ளது.
விஜய் நடித்துள்ள 'தலைவா' ... விரைவில் ரிலீஸாக உள்ளது.அதைத் தொடர்ந்து தற்போது 'ஜில்லா' படத்தில் நடித்து வருகிறார் விஜய்.
'ஜில்லா'வுக்குப் பிறகு ஏ.ஆர்.முருகதாஸ் இயக்கத்தில் நடிக்கப் போகிறார் விஜய். 'துப்பாக்கி' போலவே அதிரடியான ஆக்ஷன் கதையைத்தான் இந்த முறையும்
தேர்வு செய்திருக்கிறார்களாம். ஷங்கரும் விக்ரம், எமி ஜாக்சன் நடிப்பில் உருவாகும் 'ஐ' பட வேலைகளில் பிஸியாக இருக்கிறார். இன்னும் சில மாதங்களுக்கு படப்பிடிப்பு நீளும் எனத் தெரிகிறது. இருவரும் தங்கள் கைவசம் உள்ள படங்களை முடித்துவிட்டு ஒன்றாக இணையப் போகிறார்கள் என்ற தகவல்
கோடம்பாக்கத்தில் பரவியுள்ளது.இதற்காக ஏ.ஆர்.முருகதாஸ் தவிர, வேறு யாருக்கும் கால்ஷீட் ஒதுக்காமல் இருக்கிறார் விஜய். வழக்கம்போலவே இந்தப் படத்தையும் மெகா பட்ஜெட்டில்தான் எடுக்கப் போகிறார் ஷங்கர். அனேகமாக அடுத்த வருடம் படப்பிடிப்பு தொடங்கலாம் எனத் தெரிகிறது.

SenGOEk
9th July 2013, 07:43 PM
ரூ.160 கோடி பட்ஜெட்டில் இந்திய சினிமாவின் சாதனைப்படம். இளையதளபதி, தலைவா படத்தை முடித்துவிட்டு, தற்போது ஜில்லா படத்தின் வேலைகளில்
மும்முரமாக இருக்கின்றார். அந்த படத்திற்கு பிறகு ஏ.ஆர்.முருகதாஸின் படத்திற்கு 2014 ஜூலை வரை கால்ஷீட் கொடுத்திருக்கினறார். இந்த இரண்டு படங்களை அடுத்து விஜய் என்ன படம் நடிக்கப்போகின்றார் என்று மிகவும் ரகசியமாக பாதுகாக்கப்பட்ட வருகிறது. விஜய், ஒரு மெகா பட்ஜெட் படத்திற்காக
ரகசியமாக பிளான் செய்து வருவதாக கூறப்படுகிறது. அது அனேகமாக பாலிவுட் படமாக இருக்கலாம் என விஜய் தரப்பினர் கூறுகின்றனர்.தனது பாலிவுட் எண்ட்ரி மிகவும் பிரமாண்டமாக இருக்கவேண்டும் என முடிவு செய்திருக்கும் விஜய்,ஹாலிவுட் தரத்தில் எல்லா துறைகளிலும் பெஸ்ட்டாக இருக்கும் தொழில்நுட்ப கலைஞர்களை தேருவ்செய்ய உத்தரவு பிறப்பித்துள்ளார். ஏ.ஆர்.ரகுமான், சந்தோஷ் சிவன், ஷங்கர், ப்ரியங்கா சோப்ரா என அந்த துறைகளில்
முதலிடத்தில் உள்ளவர்கள் அனைவரும் இந்த படத்தில் பணிபுரிய உள்ளனர். இந்த படத்தின் மொத்த பட்ஜெட் 160 கோடி ரூபாய் என கூறப்படுகிறது. இந்திய
சினிமா வரலாற்றிலேயே இது ஒரு சாதஅமைந்தாலும் ஆச்சரியப்படுவதற்கில்லை...

interz
11th July 2013, 02:24 PM
I really hope Vijay does a Shankar movie. Then I dont have have read many twitter, fb "kisu kisu" by the ppl who are part of the movie. Shankar is a great director who knows how to raise expectations for a movie. I feel like i know everything about Thalaivaa so far.

Whats the catch if u go watch movie, knowing all about it? I support Vijays point of view that ppl should not post everything abt movie on social media. Leave the suspense.

Kumaran.P
14th July 2013, 02:57 PM
Larnell Stovall Jr (Martial Arts Expert and Stunt Director) : I got to watch a movie of actor Vijay's. He has great looks and muscles. His Kicks are brilliant. Since I am a martial arts expert, when I see any actor, who takes time to master the art, naturally, I become a fan of that artiste.

Brianengab
16th July 2013, 07:34 PM
விஜய் தேவயானி" ஜோடியும் "சூர்யா விஜயலட்சுமி" ஜோடியும் இணைந்து நடித்த "பிரண்ட்ஸ்" படம் தான் நாம் பார்த்தது. ஆனால் அதற்க்கு முன் அந்த படத்தில் "விஜய் ஜோதிகா" ஜோடியும் "சூர்யா சுவலட்சுமி" ஜோடியும் நடிப்பதாக இருந்தது எத்தனை பேருக்கு தெரியும்.

இவர்கள் இணைந்தது நடிக்க ஒப்பந்தம் போடப்பட்டு, பின் ஏனோ அது கைவிடப்பட்டது. அப்படி "விஜய் ஜோதிகா" ஜோடியும் "சூர்யா சுவலட்சுமி" ஜோடியும் நடிப்பதாக இருந்த பிரண்ட்ஸ் படத்திற்காக எடுக்கப்பட்ட போட்டோ உங்களுக்காக !!!!

http://sphotos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/q71/s720x720/995411_363885953714990_44876509_n.jpg

SenGOEk
17th July 2013, 09:50 AM
thasa @Thasa
hi bro are they any chanches that shankar -vijay project will happen after Ai?
TFU Kannan@TFU_Kannan
Yes, it might happen by next year end after VJ finishes ARM project.

SenGOEk
19th July 2013, 07:56 PM
SUNDAY TRIPLE DHAMAKHAAA...!!!!!!!

SUN TV:- super hit athiradi film VETTAIKKARAN at 2:30pm
VIJAY TV:- mega hit film NANBAN at 3:00pm
KIRAN TV;- mega hit film POKKIRI at 7:30pm

Brianengab
22nd July 2013, 09:53 PM
http://tamil.oneindia.in/movies/news/2013/07/sac-compared-him-vijay-as-anna-mgr-179632.html

'நான் அண்ணா... என் மகன் விஜய் எம்ஜிஆர்...!' - எஸ்ஏசி பேச்சு ?

சென்னை: தமிழ்நாட்டைப் பொறுத்தவரை, இனி வரும் அரசியலில் நான் அண்ணா... என் மகன் விஜய்தான் எம்ஜிஆர், என்று இயக்குநர் எஸ் ஏ சந்திரசேகரன் சொன்னதாக வெளியாகியுள்ள செய்திகள் இரு கழகங்களிடையே கொந்தளிப்பை ஏற்படுத்தியுள்ளது. இது விஜய்க்கு பெரும் நெருக்கடியாக அமையும் என்று திரையுலக வட்டாரத்தில் பேசப்படுகிறது. சினிமாவில் நடிக்க ஆரம்பித்த போதே அரசியலை மனதில் வைத்து மகனுக்கு இளைய தளபதி என்று பட்டம் சூட்டிவிட்டவர் எஸ் ஏ சந்திரசேகரன். இத்தனைக்கும் அன்றைக்கு அவர் ஒரு நடிகராகவே யார் மனதிலும் இடம்பெறாத நேரம். காதலுக்கு மரியாதை வரை சுமாரான வெற்றிகள்தான். அதன் பிறகு வந்த வெற்றிகளை அரசியல் பிரவேசத்துக்கான முன்னோட்டமாகவே பார்த்தனர். அதன் பிறகு ரசிகர் மன்றத்தை மக்கள் இயக்கமாக மாற்றினர். அதற்கு தலைவராக எஸ்ஏ சந்திரசேகர்தான் இருக்கிறார். திமுக ஆட்சிக் காலத்தில் விஜய்யின் அரசியல் பிரவேச முஸ்தீபுகள் இரு தரப்பிலும் உரசலைத் தோற்றுவிக்க, சடாலென அதிமுகவுக்கு வெளிப்படையாக ஆதரவளித்தனர். அதிமுக வெற்றி பெற்று ஆட்சி அமைத்ததும், அந்த வெற்றியில் தன் பங்கு ஒரு அணில் அளவுக்கு இருந்ததாக விஜய்யே அறிக்கை விடுத்தார். அதிமுக ஆட்சிக்கு வந்த முதல் ஒன்றரை ஆண்டுகளில் விஜய்க்கு பிரச்சினை ஏதுமில்லை. ஆனால் இரண்டாம் ஆண்டில் அவரால் வாய் திறந்து எதுவும் சொல்ல முடியாத நிலை. வருங்கால முதல்வரே, ஜனாதிபதியே என்கிற ரேஞ்சுக்கு பிறந்த நாளுக்கு போஸ்டரெல்லாம் அடித்து, பிரமாண்ட பந்தல் போட்டும், அதைக் கொண்டாட முடியாமல் கமுக்கமாகப் பிரிக்க வேண்டிய நிலை. இந்த நிலையில் இனி வெளிப்படையாக தங்கள் இயக்கம் சார்பில் நிகழ்ச்சி நடத்த முடிவு செய்துள்ளார்களாம். "தமிழகத்தின் முதல்வராகும் தகுதி விஜய்க்கு இருப்பதாகவே நினைக்கிறார் எஸ்ஏசி. அவரைப் பொறுத்தவரை, திராவிட கட்சிகளில் அண்ணாவும் எம்.ஜி.ஆரும்தான் தலைவர்கள். அதேபோல இப்போது அண்ணா ரேஞ்சுக்கு தன்னையும், எம்.ஜி. ஆருக்கு நிகராக தன் மகனையும் ஒப்பிட்டு பல இடங்களிலும் பேசி இருக்கிறார். இது ஆட்சி மேலிடத்துக்கும் தெரியும். எதிர் தரப்புக்கும் தெரியும். இந்தப் பேச்சுதான் அவர்கள் இருவருக்கும் பெரும் பிரச்சினையைத் தரப் போகிறது. ஒருவேளை அதை வைத்தே அரசியலைத் தொடங்கிவிடலாம் என எஸ் ஏ சி தரப்பு நினைத்திருக்கிறதோ என்னமோ?" என்கிறார்கள் உளவுத் துறை வட்டாரங்களில். ஆனால் எஸ்ஏசி தரப்பிலோ, யாரிடமும் அப்படியெல்லாம் சொல்லவில்லை என்ற ஒற்றை வரி மறுப்போடு அமைதி காக்கிறார்கள்.

VinodKumar's
22nd July 2013, 10:36 PM
அதிமுக வெற்றி பெற்று ஆட்சி அமைத்ததும், அந்த வெற்றியில் தன் பங்கு ஒரு அணில் அளவுக்கு இருந்ததாக விஜய்யே அறிக்கை விடுத்தார். அதிமுக ஆட்சிக்கு வந்த முதல் ஒன்றரை ஆண்டுகளில் விஜய்க்கு பிரச்சினை ஏதுமில்லை.

Ajay and other Vijay fans,

Did he tell this ? I remember he thanked his fans for their support to his decision. But naan thaan karanamnu eppovachum sonnara ??

19thmay
22nd July 2013, 11:13 PM
Vinod - I remember that Anil video... he did say that he helped JJ as like Anil helped Ramar...

ecureuhapis
23rd July 2013, 12:38 AM
Vijayku ethiri veliya evanum illai.

gane14
23rd July 2013, 01:03 AM
SAC :banghead:, Why cant u direct some movies like u always do????

Brianengab
23rd July 2013, 09:18 AM
Vijayku ethiri veliya evanum illai.

exactly... 'Nunalum than vaayal kedum' pazhamozhi SAC'kku saala porutham...

VinodKumar's
23rd July 2013, 12:54 PM
Vinod - I remember that Anil video... he did say that he helped JJ as like Anil helped Ramar...

Thanks for the information Sridhar. Somehow I missed it. Nallavela SAC ah irunthuruntha Aanjaneyar maari nu solliruppar :lol::banghead:.

otedoric
23rd July 2013, 01:33 PM
No need to give much attention to that thatstamil article and the author Shankar who always degrades VIJAY and many others constantly...

faithiu11
23rd July 2013, 07:42 PM
wen vijay movie releasing usually nakeeran and thats tamil and some of the well wishers of vijay come up with such kind of articles it became usual

VinodKumar's
23rd July 2013, 11:36 PM
// C graded //

SenGOEk
28th July 2013, 08:58 AM
Anirudh Ravichander (Music Composer) about Vj-Arm project:

Yes. It is a huge leap for my career. I’ve made it a habit to work harder on every song I make and give my best to every single song. It is undoubtedly one of the most expected projects in cinema now. My aim is to satisfy both the fans of Ilayathalapathy and music lovers in general.

Brianengab
31st July 2013, 11:16 AM
http://tamilcinema24.com/photo-galleries/vijay-for-social-cause-images/01-vijay-for-social-cause-images-vijay-vijay-fans-club.html

VIJAY FOR SOCIAL CAUSE IMAGES GALLERY

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
31st July 2013, 03:39 PM
Vijay & Hari holding talks for a movie : Behindwoods

VinodKumar's
31st July 2013, 09:50 PM
Big no.

ajaybaskar
1st August 2013, 08:35 AM
Behindwoodsகாரன் வாயில சாணியை கரைச்சு ஊத்த.. :(

Brianengab
1st August 2013, 09:21 AM
y no..Saamy, Singam maathiri padam vantha, nallathu'thaana..:roll:

rsubras
1st August 2013, 10:49 AM
Vijay / Ajith kitta story solitu appuram vera hero va vachu padam edutha antha padam success aagum enbathu oru sentiment ah kooda irukkalam :)

ajaybaskar
1st August 2013, 11:27 AM
நம்ம விஜயை ரசிக்காத பாலிவுட்காரங்களே இல்லை. அங்கே இருக்கிற எல்லா டான்ஸ் மாஸ்டர்களும்,'அலட்டிக்காம டான்ஸ் ஆடுற ஹீரோக்கள்ல விஜய்தான் நம்பர் ஒன்'னுன்னு சொல்வாங்க. - சினிமேட்டொகிராபர் நட்டி நட்ராஜ்.

VinodKumar's
1st August 2013, 08:04 PM
Vijay / Ajith kitta story solitu appuram vera hero va vachu padam edutha antha padam success aagum enbathu oru sentiment ah kooda irukkalam :)

:lol:. Irunthalum irrukum. Intha Hari 10 varushama kadhai sollikittae thaan irukaapla.

VinodKumar's
1st August 2013, 08:05 PM
நம்ம விஜயை ரசிக்காத பாலிவுட்காரங்களே இல்லை. அங்கே இருக்கிற எல்லா டான்ஸ் மாஸ்டர்களும்,'அலட்டிக்காம டான்ஸ் ஆடுற ஹீரோக்கள்ல விஜய்தான் நம்பர் ஒன்'னுன்னு சொல்வாங்க. - சினிமேட்டொகிராபர் நட்டி நட்ராஜ்.

Yethuku itha sonnaru ?

ajaybaskar
2nd August 2013, 07:19 PM
He was referring to the respect the northies have for our artistes and technicians I guess.

VinodKumar's
4th August 2013, 01:04 AM
Continuous Thalaivar songs in sun music .. catching up the songs I havent watched for quite sometime .. Sweet old memories ...

// Iniya nanbargal dhina vazhthukkal to all hubbers //

VinodKumar's
4th August 2013, 01:06 AM
Post pottu mudicha udanae Thala pola varuma paatu pottutaanunga :lol:.

HonestRaj
4th August 2013, 02:09 AM
// Iniya nanbargal dhina vazhthukkal to all hubbers //

oh.. August - 1st sunday...
vazhthukkal nanbare...

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
5th August 2013, 03:23 PM
Article from FB

An insight into Ilayathalapathy's success :

Ilaya Thalapathy Vijay's life is believed to be just like the screenplay of Ghilli. It is believed by many that he peaked off so fast. But it is vice-versa. When Vijay told his parents that he is interested in acting, a strict refusal is what he got as a reply. They wanted him to become a doctor. Even his friends mocked him when he had told about his ambitions of becoming a hero. It was not only because of his appearance alone, also because he didn't get himself involved in any of the minimum needs like horse riding, fight and dance practices, which, in those days were the minimum requirement for a star's son to enter the field. The maximum effort which he took was to bunk classes and go for Annamalai at Udayam. Yet, he was caught many times in the middle of the show and he was taken back home forcefully. So right from this till now,there were many mockeries about him that stated he didn't take any effort to reach the Super Stardom which he is enjoying now. But is it right?

Vijay's 1st film was a failure. During the shoot of his second film, even crew members had written him off. Because in the beginning, Vijay was not at his best in these basic skills. Only after that, he went for dance and fight practices. And as you people know, these are two of the main positives of Vijay today. Today he receives unanimous praise from fans and haters alike for his dance!! Those who mocked him for those inabilities of him in dance and fights in his beginning are the same ones who are appreciating him for being unparalleled today with those skills.

Kamal sir, on being asked to name the best dancers of Indian Cinema, he included Vijay to be 1 among the few mentioned.And even for this, some retards will blabber that it happened just because he was a director's son. Folks... GET A LIFE!

Many star kids entered the industry. Note - MANY! But Vijay is the only one who has sustained for such a long time! Kudos to him, for working hard and keeping his position as an actor afloat for 20 long years! His fan base is unmatched... be it kids, females, or the young boys, or family audience, he is loved by all categories! Without having a proper target, he did some films in the beginning of his career. Now,even Vijay won't be happy for his works in those films. So lets leave them. He then started acting in some romantic family entertainers. The centuries which he scored with "Poove Unakaaga", "Kadhaluku Mariyathai", "Thulatha Manamum Thullum" are unmatched even now. Again in the middle stages, people started saying "ITS OVER FOR VIJAY".

Only during this, Vijay was getting some new competitors from Sethu, Vaali, Amarkalam. So deciding that he has to change his path, Vijay acted in Kushi. The way he dressed,his body language, his dance was totally new. The film had one of the biggest openings those days. It is the most prominent one out of the few superb cult classics that he has given. Again, films like "Friends", "Bagavathi", "Badri" and "Youth" were successful after which he experienced a downfall for another time in his career with "Tamizhan", "Pudhiya Geethai", "Vaseegara" and "Shah Jahan"... Then came "Thriumalai" and catapulted him to the MASS hero status. "Ghilli" is the film that defined him! A clean commercial entertainer that is enjoyed thoroughly even now when shown on TV The recall value this film has is literally unmatched! The perfect example that even a masala movie can be considered a classic!

But then he got repetitive.. Even though he tasted success (Thirupachi, Sivakasi, Pokkiri), the number of haters were increasing. His films were labeled as "illogical" and "run-of-the-mill". He got himself the tag of being a stereotype. He again bombed with "Aadhi", "ATM", "Villu", "Sura".. So far he had faced everything! A roller coaster ride that showed him everything of the industry. What works, and what not. This is when he entered a new dimension of sorts. His script selections were wiser, with "Kaavalan" and "Nanban". Still there was something missing with Vijay's success stories. People were saying that he tries only remakes to be safe and never takes risk. Forward to Diwali 2012, and the rest is history

2013... The whole industry looks upto him as one of the most bankable stars. Not only bankable, but respected too. He never stops bringing a smile onto our face, especially through his singing, news about the antics he does along with his crew, and many other stories! He looks smarter, more handsome and manly since "Nanban". All his costumes are just *WWoooWW* !! Even his advertisements have very good response from family audience.

Way to go! His next release, with the tagline "Time To Lead" is Thalaivaa, a film that has humongous expectations riding on it... let us see pre-view analysis of the movie! Thalapthy is back, with his dark moustache... simply back to his "CLASS". This is the time I was always waiting for! He has finally dumped crappy roles, and is donning a matured attitude in this film. The main reason, other than Vijay, for which I am looking forward to this film is Nirav Shah's cinematography! He is simply _/\_ flawless! The rusty color tone works BIG TIME for the genre. The trailer itself spoke volumes about his professional talent. The lighting, movements, backgrounds, everything elevated the mood of the scenes. Gonna be pure class on screen Music, acting and other technical nuances... Wait for the review The first half is expected to be inclined towards Vijay's biggest talent - dance. The "Tamil Pasanga" song is tailor-made for his jaw-dropping steps! The background dancers will add to the dance atmosphere, and will appeal to all galleries. Wait! Is that it? NO! The main attraction of the film is yet to come! "Ectsasy Theme" song by GVP will be playing in the background while Vijay and Amala Paul create magic with their dance... Will be a highlight + visual treat and standout performance for sure! The recently released Theme music will also be a rocking experience, especially in Dolby Atmos!

But then the entire film is not based on dance. The main action is based around gangsters and their lineage. Veteran Sathyaraj plays Vijay's father, and his casting looks spot-on from what I could catch from the trailer. His "wise spirit" looks will add on to the tension and emotions along with Vijay! The rest of the cast seems adequate, and nothing more can be commented till I watch the film. But I feel Santhanam's presence might dampen the film's flow.. Just my honest opinion! Distributors have loved the film it seems, and it also feels like this one is going to be Thalapathy's best ever performance. His one-liners are being awaited with bated breath too! But at the same time, I also feel that nothing can get better than "I am waiting" from Thuppakki! That one is just unbeatable!
:exactly: But if there are moments in this one that can get even close to this dialogue, then you have a guaranteed enjoyable experience! I am leaving the rest to wait till August 9!

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
5th August 2013, 04:00 PM
Nice Article... :) :) I loved reading it... That's why posted it here !

VinodKumar's
6th August 2013, 12:05 PM
Good one.

http://www.orkut.gmodules.com/gadgets/proxy?refresh=86400&container=orkut&gadgets=http%3A%2F%2Forkut.com%2Fimg.xml&url=https%3A%2F%2Flh5.googleusercontent.com%2F-kLcb_i0Iay4%2FUfZ-zRzCMjI%2FAAAAAAAAH8g%2F9nCYGolXT4M%2Fw484-h507-no%2Fth31.png

balaajee
16th August 2013, 04:48 PM
கைவிரித்த சூர்யா; காப்பாற்றிய விஜய்? - Vikatan

அ அ சூர்யா, அனுஷ்கா, ஹன்சிகா நடிப்பில், ஹரி இயக்கத்தில் வெளிவந்து வெற்றிகரமாக ஓடிக்கொண்டிருக்கும் படம் 'சிங்கம்-2.'
இந்தப் படத்தில், கப்பலில் இருந்து வில்லனைத் தூக்கி கடலில் வீசும் ஒரு காட்சி இருக்கிறது. இந்தக் காட்சியில் ரஞ்சன் என்ற சண்டைக் கலைஞர் நடித்திருக்கிறார். ஹரியின் 12 படங்களிலும் இவர் அடியாளாக நடித்துள்ளார்.
இந்தக் காட்சியைப் படமாக்கும்போது, சூர்யா ஆக்ரோஷத்துடன் தாக்க, எகிறிக் குதித்து கடலுக்குள் விழுகிறார் ரஞ்சன். ஆனால், கொஞ்சம் தடுமாறி கடலுக்குள் இருந்த பாறைமீது விழுந்துவிட்டார்.
இதில் ரஞ்சனுக்கு முழங்காலில் பலத்த காயம் ஏற்பட, அருகில் இருந்த மருத்துவமனையில் சேர்த்துள்ளனர். அவருக்குச் சிகிச்சை அளித்த மருத்துவர்கள், 'இனி ரஞ்சனால் நடக்க முடியாது' என்று சொல்ல, சோகத்தில் தவிக்கிறது ரஞ்சனின் குடும்பம்.
ஒருமுறை மட்டுமே மருத்துவமனை பக்கம் எட்டிப் பார்த்த சூர்யா, அதன்பிறகு அந்தப் பக்கம் திரும்பிக்கூட பார்க்கவில்லையாம். படக்குழுவினர் கூட யாரும் மருத்துவமனைக்குச் செல்லவில்லையாம்.
இந்த சம்பவம் நடந்தபோது அங்கு பாதுகாப்புப் பணியில் இருந்த காவல்துறை அதிகாரி ஒருவர், தன்னுடைய சொந்த செலவில் ரஞ்சனுக்கு மருத்துவ உதவி அளித்திருக்கிறார்.
மேலும், சூர்யா, ஹரி இருவரையும் சந்தித்து ரஞ்சனின் நிலையை எடுத்துச்சொல்ல, 'நான் எதுவும் பண்ண முடியாது' என்றிருக்கிறார் சூர்யா. ஹரியோ, 'கவனமா சண்டை போடலைன்னா இப்படித்தான்' என்று சொல்லி ஒதுங்கிக் கொண்டாராம்.
செய்வதறியாது தவித்த அந்தக் காவல்துறை அதிகாரி, 'ஜில்லா' படப்பிடிப்புத் தளத்துக்குச் சென்று விஜய்யிடம் இதைப் பற்றிக் கூறியுள்ளார். உடனே, 40 ஆயிரம் ரூபாய் பணமும், இரண்டு மாதத்துக்குத் தேவையான மளிகைப் பொருட்களையும் தன்னுடைய உதவியாளர் மூலம் ரஞ்சனின் வீட்டுக்கு கொடுத்து அனுப்பி இருக்கிறார் விஜய்.

arulraj
21st August 2013, 11:16 AM
Tha.. sema news Ilayathalapathy next movie after Jilla titled Athiradi (https://twitter.com/search?q=%23Athiradi&src=hash) with ARM ....Rumour

VinodKumar's
21st August 2013, 12:18 PM
yaaruya sonnathu ? ARM ah ?

ajaybaskar
22nd August 2013, 07:01 PM
ARM confirms that the title is not Adhiradi.

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
22nd August 2013, 09:46 PM
Appadaa... I didn't like the title much :)

ajaybaskar
23rd August 2013, 12:16 PM
http://i39.tinypic.com/o9r60j.jpg

ajaybaskar
23rd August 2013, 12:24 PM
http://i40.tinypic.com/2ni6153.jpg

http://i44.tinypic.com/nfs1mb.jpg

VinodKumar's
23rd August 2013, 01:22 PM
Ennada ithu tiwstu. Who is that thozhi reethiyana yethiri ??

Appavuku oivu kudungal :lol: :thumbsup:.

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
23rd August 2013, 02:18 PM
:) :) :) :) Looks like he's focussed.

Ramkumar86
23rd August 2013, 02:43 PM
If possible, anybody plz attach the links posted by ajay. Not able to open that URL

Brianengab
23rd August 2013, 06:56 PM
Vijay ‏@Actor_Vijay 2h
அரசியலுக்கு வரும் எண்ணம் எனக்கில்லை,தயவு செய்து பேனர்களில் அரசியல் சம்பந்தப்பட்ட வசனங்கள் போட வேண்டாம், (1/4)

Vijay ‏@Actor_Vijay 2h
அதையும் மீறி ரசிகர்கள் அரசியலில் ஈடுபட்டால் மன்றம் கலைக்கப்படும். இனி ரசிகர் மன்ற விஷயங்களில் நேரடியாக நானே சம்பந்தப்படுவேன்(2/4)

Vijay ‏@Actor_Vijay 2h
! என்னை இல்லாது என் தந்தையோ வேறு யாரோ மன்ற விஷயங்களில் தலையிட மாட்டார்கள்
- இளையதளபதி!!!

Mukzi
24th August 2013, 10:23 PM
Murugadoss confirms that George-cameraman of Raja Rani,is the cameraman of his next movie during Raja Rani Audio Function,which is with Vijay.

rsubras
25th August 2013, 12:58 AM
not sure if vijay is someone who will communicate to his fans through twitter / facebook.......... looks more like the adam gilchrist handle commenting on stuart broad not walking

ajaybaskar
25th August 2013, 06:58 AM
Yup. Its not the handle of Vijay and his makkal iyakkam people have a handle (vijay_cjv) which is more like an official handle. Somebody has made 3 tweets out of the recent Kumudham Reporter article and our beloved friends have made posts out of those. :)

Brianengab
25th August 2013, 11:29 AM
Happy wedding anniversary Mr & Mrs.Vijay. Wishing you both for all joy & love as always. Long live :)

Kumaran.P
25th August 2013, 12:08 PM
Vijay dismantling his fans club is completely fake news.. We strictly condemn kumudham reporter for publishing sequence of fake news about vijay..
https://m.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-b.ak/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/1150867_511394772268436_105301774_n.jpg

ajaybaskar
25th August 2013, 02:27 PM
இளைய நடிகர்களில் எனக்கு மிகவும் பிடித்த நடிகர் விஜய்தான். அதனால்தான் என் ஒவ்வொரு பிறந்த நாள் விழாவின் போதும் அவரை விரும்பி அழைப்பேன். அவரும் உற்சாகமாக வந்து ஆடிவிட்டு போவார். தலைவா பிரச்சினையின் போது அவருக்கு ஆதரவாக பேசவேண்டும் என்ற எண்ணம் எனக்கு இருந்தது. ஆனால் விஸ்வரூபம் பிரச்சினையின் போது அவர் எனக்கு ஆதரவாக ஒரு வார்த்தை கூட சொல்லவில்லை என்ற ஆதங்கம் இருந்ததால் மௌனமாக இருந்துவிட்டேன்.

- தனக்கு மிகவும் வேண்டிய ஒரு சினிமா புள்ளியிடம் மனம் திறந்து இப்படி கமல் கூறியதாக இந்த வார ஜுனியர் விகடனில் வெளியாகியிருக்கிறது. அப்படியே துப்பாக்கி பிரச்சினையின்போது கமல் எங்கு போயிருந்தார் என்பதையும் சொல்லியிருக்கலாம்.

leosimha
25th August 2013, 03:18 PM
what was the issue duing thuppakki release?

leosimha
25th August 2013, 03:23 PM
what was the issue duing thuppakki release?

oh is it related to some minority group giving issues...now I get it.

Kumaran.P
25th August 2013, 04:13 PM
Trending WORLDWIDE!! Best gift from our FANS :) Vijayism ;)!!‪#‎HappyWeddingAnniversaryVijayandSangeetha‬
https://m.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-a.ak/hphotos-ak-ash4/1004530_511447788929801_822197331_n.jpg

Kumaran.P
25th August 2013, 04:19 PM
All eyes on Mr. and Mrs. Vijay, today Aug 25, 2013
Ilayathalapathy Vijay and his dear wife Sangeetha are celebrating their 14th wedding anniversary today, the 25th of August. Vijay fans have literally taken over the social media space today, as the related hashtag is trending in Twitter on a worldwide basis. Ilayathalapthy must be feeling really humbled at all the love and adulation that he keeps getting from his ardent fan base.
With Thalaivaa settling into its run and with Jilla making brisk progress, Vijay is as busy as ever. With the beautiful and unassuming Sangeetha always by his side asa pillar of support, Vijay has benefited mightily by her presence. As the saying goes "Behind every successful man, there is a woman", we have a nice live example in the form of Mr and Mrs Vijay
Behindwoods wishes a great day to Vijay and his family, and prays for many more years of their togetherness.
http://behindwoods.com/tamil-movies-cinema-news-10/ilayathalapathy-vijay-sangeetha-25-08-13.html

Kumaran.P
25th August 2013, 04:21 PM
sidhuwrites : This is crazy! Absolute power of the huge Vijay fanbase! Trending worldwide

Russellfws
25th August 2013, 04:48 PM
No 01 in world trending........................ Thalaivaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!! !!

Kumaran.P
25th August 2013, 06:14 PM
Vijay has more haters online.. THEY SAID!!!

VIJAY has more fans than anyone else online.. THEY NEVER SAID :smokesmirk: !

no celebrity tweetd or retweeted this wedding anniversary.. Its all done by his FANS alone..
Thalaivaa i'm proud to b ur Fan :collarlift:

Russellfws
25th August 2013, 06:18 PM
Holding No one position.. athuvum just because of fans.. thats even for his wedding anniversary.... Mass.. !!

arulraj
25th August 2013, 08:56 PM
India Trends

· Change (https://twitter.com/search?q=thalaivaa&src=typd&mode=realtime#)

#HappyWeddingAnniversaryVijayandSangeetha (https://twitter.com/search?q=%23HappyWeddingAnniversaryVijayandSangeet ha&src=tren)
#WeLoveSpreadingSmiles (https://twitter.com/search?q=%23WeLoveSpreadingSmiles&src=tren)
Indira Gandhi (https://twitter.com/search?q=%22Indira%20Gandhi%22&src=tren)
#Dhoom3BoxOfficeHurricane (https://twitter.com/search?q=%23Dhoom3BoxOfficeHurricane&src=tren)
#StudioDreamscape (https://twitter.com/search?q=%23StudioDreamscape&src=tren)
#MadrasCafe (https://twitter.com/search?q=%23MadrasCafe&src=tren)
3 Idiots (https://twitter.com/search?q=%223%20Idiots%22&src=tren)
Syria (https://twitter.com/search?q=Syria&src=tren)
JL Nehru (https://twitter.com/search?q=%22JL%20Nehru%22&src=tren)
VHP Yatra (https://twitter.com/search?q=%22VHP%20Yatra%22&src=tren)

Wishes thalaivaa and thalaivi ....

Russellfws
25th August 2013, 09:20 PM
We trend No: 1 globally.. the ever best Mass an Indian Actor got..!!!

Brianengab
26th August 2013, 12:52 AM
ther s no worldwide trend...it s fake...check here..

http://trends24.appb.in/worldwide

wher s it ?

Russellfws
26th August 2013, 02:23 AM
Thambi thala rasikan... why u are so worried if its fake.. kizhampunga..:wave:

Russellfws
26th August 2013, 02:43 AM
NEWS STORIES
Home > More Newsmr-and-mrs-vijay-are-the-couple-of-the-day-photos-pictures-stills
All eyes on Mr. and Mrs. Vijay, today
Aug 25, 2013
Ilayathalapathy Vijay and his dear wife Sangeetha are celebrating their 14th wedding anniversary today, the 25th of August. Vijay fans have literally taken over the social media space today, as the related hashtag is trending in Twitter on a worldwide basis. Ilayathalapthy must be feeling really humbled at all the love and adulation that he keeps getting from his ardent fan base.

With Thalaivaa settling into its run and with Jilla making brisk progress, Vijay is as busy as ever. With the beautiful and unassuming Sangeetha always by his side as a pillar of support, Vijay has benefited mightily by her presence. As the saying goes "Behind every successful man, there is a woman", we have a nice live example in the form of Mr and Mrs Vijay

Behindwoods wishes a great day to Vijay and his family, and prays for many more years of their togetherness.

http://behindwoods.com/tamil-movies-cinema-news-10/ilayathalapathy-vijay-sangeetha-25-08-13.html

ecureuhapis
26th August 2013, 02:58 AM

wher s it ?

https://twitter.com/search?q=%23HappyWeddingAnniversaryVijayandSangeet ha&src=tren

niormal-la smoke ellam varathe

Russellfws
26th August 2013, 02:42 PM
https://si0.twimg.com/profile_images/3642913274/f65e4dd8fdcff236e8ebc84bb53e2ef8_normal.jpegNingku ‏@Ninxster1m
Lol just getting on the bandwagon...#HappyWeddingAnniversaryVijayandSangee tha, whoever you are,u have awesome fans, congratulations :thumbsup:
Thats it.. Tamil superstar Vijay's movie is my must do in Chennai now :thumbsup:
https://twitter.com/Ninxster

Dinesh84
26th August 2013, 03:08 PM

wher s it ? naan oru mani nerama kaadha vachi ketutrukaen, enakke oru dash-um kekala

Any ways #HappyWeddingAnniversaryVijayandSangeetha

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
26th August 2013, 03:33 PM
Dig

// Happy B'day Jr Ilayathalapathy Sanjay //

Dig Ends...

Hope he makes cameo in song sequences again... Vettaikaran dance was supercute & awesome :) :)

Russellfws
26th August 2013, 03:34 PM
Ellarum Overtime work panni irukinga ennu sollunga :thumbsup:

petston
26th August 2013, 05:50 PM

:exactly: :yes:

Russellgdn
26th August 2013, 07:28 PM

Avanga threada thavira ela pakkamum irukaanga pa :lol:

arulraj
26th August 2013, 09:08 PM
http://i.imgur.com/eZm0SFu.png

Kumaran.P
26th August 2013, 09:27 PM
Day bfore yesterday #Jilla trended in India trends with the first look information..
Yesterday Wedding anniversary trended globally at 1 ,
now sanjay birthday is trending top in indian trends..
Trending daily..some people may require gelusil daily :lol2:

Russellfws
26th August 2013, 09:29 PM
:rotfl:

SenGOEk
27th August 2013, 10:22 AM
Thuppakki leads the way

The SIIMA (South Indian International Movie Awards) for this year is set to happen on September 12 and 13 in Sharjah, UAE. Films from Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam and Kannada have been shortlisted under the various categories. The final winners will be decided through a public voting system. The awards night will be hosted by the likes of Arya, Shriya, Rana Daggubati and Sonu Sood.

Thuppakki leads the way with 10 nominations. Please find the complete nominees list below.

Best Cinematographer

Sukumar ( Kumki )
Vijay Milton ( Vazhakku Enn 18/9 )
Gopi Amarnath ( Pizza )
Balasubramanian ( Neerparavai )
Premkumar ( Sundarapandian )

Best Dance Choreographer

Dinesh ( Vena Macha / OKOK )
Shobhi ( Google Google / Thuppakki )
Noble ( Ayyayyayyo / Kumki )
Brinda ( Rettai Kathire / Maattrraan )
Gayathri Raghuram ( Nila Nila / Aravaan )

Best Fight Choreographer

Peter Hein ( Maattrraan )
Kecha ( Thuppakki )
Manohar Varma ( Thaandavam )
Silva ( Vettai )
Anal Arasu ( Thadaiyara Thaakka )

Best Actor in a Supporting Role (Male)

Prakash Raj ( Dhoni )
Thambi Ramaiah ( Sattai )
Satyaraj ( Nanban )
Ponvannan ( Neerparavai )
Madhavan ( Vettai )

Best Actor in a Supporting Role (Female)

Saranya Ponvannan ( Neerparavai )
Viji Chandrasekhar ( Arohanam )
Nandita Das ( Neerparavai )
Radhika Apte ( Dhoni )
Urmila Mahanta ( Vazhakkai Enn 18/9 )

Best Actor in a Negative Role

Vidyut Jamwal ( Thuppakki )
Narain ( Mugamoodi )
Sachin Khedekar ( Maattrraan )
Sudhanshu Pandey ( Billa 2 )
Ashutosh Rana ( Vettai )

Best Lyricist

Na Muthukumar ( Oru Paathi / Thaandavam )
Vairamuthu ( Para Para / Neerparavai )
Dhanush ( Kannazhaga / 3 )
Yugabharathi ( Sollitaley / Kumki )
Karky ( Asku Laska / Nanban )

Best Music Director

Vijay Antony ( Naan )
Harris Jayaraj ( Thuppakki )
Imman ( Kumki )
Anirudh ( 3 )
Ilayaraja ( Neethane En Ponvasantham )

Best Playback Singer (Female)

Saindhavi ( Uyirin Uyire / Thaandavam )
Shruti Haasan ( Kannazhaga / 3 )
Shreya Ghosal ( Solittaley / Kumki )
Chinmayi ( Asku Laska / Nanban )
Shwetha Mohan ( Nee Partha Vizhigal / 3)

Best Playback Singer (Male)

Haricharan ( Ayyayayo / Kumki )
Mohit Chauhan ( Po Nee Po /3 )
Dhanush ( Kolaveri / 3 )
Vijay ( Google Google / Thuppakki )
GV Prakash Kumar ( Para Para / Neerparavai )

Best Comedian

Santhanam ( Oru Kal Oru Kannadi )
Parotta Suri ( Sundarapandian )
Jayaram ( Thuppakki )
VTV Ganesh ( Poda Podi )
Thambi Ramaiah ( Kumki )

Best Debutant Female

Lakshmi Menon ( Sundarapandian )
Varalakshmi Sarathkumar ( Poda Podi )
Manasi Parekh ( Leelai )
Urmila Mahanta ( Vazhakku Enn 18/9 )
Pooja Hedge ( Mugamoodi )

Best Debutant Male

Sivakarthikeyan ( Manam Kothi Paravai )
Udhayanidhi Stalin ( Oru Kal Oru Kannadi )
Vikram Prabhu ( Kumki )
Vijay Antony ( Naan )
Dinesh ( Attakathi )

Best Debutant Director

Karthik Subburaj ( Pizza )
SR Prabhakaran ( Sundarapandian )
Balaji Tharaneetharan ( Naduvila Konjam Pakkatha Kaanom )
Aishwarya Dhanush ( 3 )
Balaji Mohan ( Kathalil Sothappuvathu Eppadi )

Debutant Producer

Pandiraj ( Pasanga Productions / Marina )
Dhanush ( Wunderbar Films / 3 )
Vijay Antony ( Vijay Antony Film Corp / Naan )
CV Kumar ( Thirukumaran Entertainments / Attakathi )
V.S. Rajkumar ( Leo Vision / Naduvula Konjam Pakkatha Kaanom )

Best Actress

Shruti Haasan ( 3 )
Hansika Motwani ( Oru Kal Oru Kannadi )
Samantha ( Neethane En Ponvasantham )
Amala Paul ( Kadhalil Sothappuvathu Eppadi )
Kajal Aggarwal ( Thuppakki )

Best Actor

Dhanush ( 3 )
Vijay ( Thuppakki )
Vishnu ( Neerparavai )
Suriya ( Maattrraan )
Vijay Sethupathy ( Pizza )

Best Director

Balaji Sakthivel ( Vazhakkai Enn 18/9 )
Prabhu Solomon ( Kumki )
AR Murugadoss ( Thuppakki )
Seenu Ramaswamy ( Neerparavai )
KV Anand ( Maattrraan )

Best Film

KUMKI ( Thirrupathy Bros/Subhash Chandra Bose & Lingusamy )
THUPPAKKI ( V Creations/Kalaipuli S Thanu )
SUNDARAPANDIAN ( Kathiresan/Sun Pictures )
PIZZA ( Thirukumaran Entertainments - C. V. Kumar )
VAZHAKKU ENN 18/9 ( Thirrupathi Brothers/Subhash Chandra Bose- Lingusamy )

http://behindwoods.com/tamil-movies-cinema-news-10/thuppakki-leads-the-way-siima-awards-2013-thuppakki-26-08-13.html

SenGOEk
27th August 2013, 10:26 AM
''Vijay doesn't need any certificate'', says Prabhu Deva

Prabhu Deva has made a big mark for himself in Bollywood as a commercially bankable director. He has already delivered blockbusters such as Wanted and Rowdy Rathore and is now doing a movie with Bollywood star Ajay Devgn.

Recently there was a little controversy surrounding him when he forgot to mention Ilayathalapathy Vijay's name in the list of the best dancer-heroes. He responds to this by saying "Vijay doesn't need any certificate from me as the public knows what an extra-ordinary dancer he is. I don't know how I forgot to mention his name in that interview. Anyway, I don't want a big mess surrounding this little incident and now I say you can place Vijay's name in the top of that list"

http://behindwoods.com/tamil-movies-cinema-news-10/vijay-doesnt-need-any-certificate-says-prabhu-deva-vijay-prabhu-deva-26-08-13.html

balaajee
27th August 2013, 10:42 AM

Prabhu Deva has made a big mark for himself in Bollywood as a commercially bankable director. He has already delivered blockbusters such as Wanted and Rowdy Rathore and is now doing a movie with Bollywood star Ajay Devgn.

Recently there was a little controversy surrounding him when he forgot to mention Ilayathalapathy Vijay's name in the list of the best dancer-heroes. He responds to this by saying "Vijay doesn't need any certificate from me as the public knows what an extra-ordinary dancer he is. I don't know how I forgot to mention his name in that interview. Anyway, I don't want a big mess surrounding this little incident and now I say you can place Vijay's name in the top of that list"

http://behindwoods.com/tamil-movies-cinema-news-10/vijay-doesnt-need-any-certificate-says-prabhu-deva-vijay-prabhu-deva-26-08-13.html

:cool2:

Cinemarasigan
27th August 2013, 01:14 PM

In Villu and Pokkiri Dances were superb ...

Russellfws
27th August 2013, 01:20 PM
Thuppaki :smokesmirk:
http://sphotos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/526509_601886706528351_1098069340_n.jpg

SenGOEk
27th August 2013, 01:52 PM
Only Kollywood @OnlyKollywood
#Thuppakki nominated in 10 categories at #SIIMA (South Indian International Movie Awards)

Russellfws
27th August 2013, 01:58 PM
Only Kollywood @OnlyKollywood
#Thuppakki nominated in 10 categories at #SIIMA (South Indian International Movie Awards)

:clap::swinghead:

ajaybaskar
28th August 2013, 10:22 PM
Kalaippuli S Thanu has paid an advance to Vijay for a movie which will begin after the ARM-Ayngaran and Aascaar projects.

gane14
28th August 2013, 10:26 PM
Kalaippuli S Thanu has paid an advance to Vijay for a movie which will begin after the ARM-Ayngaran and Aascaar projects.

Aascaar projects? Never heard of.....

Ajay, Is it confirmed that vijay will be doing a movie for aascaar after ARM-Ayngaran?

ajaybaskar
28th August 2013, 10:32 PM
Most likely its gonna be Aascaar. He booked Vijay after Velayudham. If the ARM project

ajaybaskar
28th August 2013, 10:34 PM
..didn't materialize all of a sudden, Aascaar's movie wouldve started by this year end.

gane14
28th August 2013, 10:41 PM
Thanks ajay, thats a news to me, missed it somehow.

Hope the (vijay - aascar) combo works well again in the box office .

CEDYBLUE
30th August 2013, 12:50 AM
For all the discussion today on Udhaya and Pookum Malargal in the Jilla thread and the pleasant memories it brings :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cd7Rsqf5YHs

VinodKumar's
30th August 2013, 01:15 AM
This song has been my alarm tone for years :)

ajaybaskar
30th August 2013, 01:18 AM
Tune was composed for a pre written song.

mappi
30th August 2013, 01:21 AM
when I said we can relate to Vijay => its the powder clad face with the vibuthi - the color banians - the uncuffed full hand shirts - in middle of those sweet little kids - stepping and catching up with his friends - cycling - scooter ride ... so on.

petston
30th August 2013, 12:41 PM
..didn't materialize all of a sudden, Aascaar's movie wouldve started by this year end.

Who s the Director for this aascaar's Movie with VJ?

petston
30th August 2013, 12:45 PM

I read somewhere in FB/Twitter that it will go on floors by Jan 2014... and this Anirudh have already started composing songs for this venture right ? as per the tweets from this Guy.... ????'

otedoric
30th August 2013, 01:41 PM
Was just checking Ticketnew website to get a feel of THALAIVAA's status from today as some 3 new films are getting released....
Surprised to see this... :)

mappi
31st August 2013, 04:02 PM
Udhaya (2004 : Tamil : 2h15m)
Written & Directed by Azhagam Perumal
Music A. R. Rahman & co.,
Produced by Pyramid Natarajan

Banner Pyramid Entertainment Ltd.,

Starring : Vijay, Simran, Nazeer & Balasingh, Vivek, Rajesh, Pyramid Natarajan, Thalaivasal Vijay

The movie opens with the Pokum malarae song, where you immediately are introduced to Udhaya. As his name suggests, he wakes up in a cabin on the tree with a book folded over his face like a mountain. Here its been preplanned not to waste any more screentime to develop Udhaya's character and they use the song to register that Udhaya is a bookworm (a high graduate fellow - Kandipa namma batch illa), cool, social - Patavida sirukama sollanumna - oru sweet boy. The following episodes explain his integration towards his country, how he wishes to ride to sucess by aiding in India's upliftment. With just few lab apparatus + a train key chain (thats a great symbol for what is in store in the second half) he discovers a bomb and wishes to use the energy it would produce in various sectors, ofcoarse for all the good purpouses. This cool and calm guy has a weakness, his temper. Eventhough measured, he is like a goat, he fonces whenever his dear ones are in trouble without a second thought. Vasanthi, another commoner in the town, and Udhaya secretly without their permission fall for each others charm. The time they pass was so lovely that Vasanthi fails to inform Udhaya that she is already engaged. When Udhaya comes to know about it, he is shattered and without giving a second thought, he packs to go to the city, a normal strategy used - when you keep away, you start to forget. At the city, Bashir, another commoner from the same town as Udhaya, helps him with accomdation and a job as a journalist. udhaya's phisolophical point to work for the upliftment of India, shines in the reporting role too as he wishes to pinpoint the anomalies in the soceity and bring an awarness. The tool he takes in hand is "truth". But ofcoarse - you can see the height, but never reach it - strikes another blow crushing Udhaya's motive to bring forward an illegal spirit (poli sarayam) scandal as the hands indulging in it are the sharks who swim in buisness-men costumes. While being dejected, Udhaya is offered help by 3 of his neighbours who really got some weird ideas which are anything but social, but what they got more was guts. Teaming up with Udhaya and Bashir, they publish the news that pulls of the strings in all worng ways possible, resulting in the murder of Bashir. Oh boy, loosing all his bright hopes due to all his shattered dreams and loved ones, the clueless Udhaya meets the Thalivar of the 3 guys, Dhananjaya Veeran. The sweet talks of Veeran comes as a medicine to all Udhaya's internal wounds. He teams up with Veeran actively involving in various social awareness programs. To add to the shinning times, Vasanthi comes back to the city in search of Udhaya, after a grand mishap that staled her marriage. Veeran takes them under his wings by providing them a place to live, eventhough a garage, a suitable place for the love birds to continue their 2nd innings. Udhaya is getting back to the life he had dreamed, he redefines happiness. During this peek of joy, a convincing tale narrated by Veeran, makes Udhaya to produce the bomb (scroll up to see the bomb discovery), a quantity of 10 kgs, so that Veeran could use it for a normal cause - for quarry jobs. The naive Udhaya runs back to Veeran when he learns that several kids and women were killed in a bomb blast, asking him to give him all the violent means to take down the ones behind this gruesome act. Veeran convinces him that he will take care of it himself, and he does take care of it by informing the police that Udhaya is the brain behind the blasts and the evidences of the bomb manifacturing is in a garage. What follows next are quite few revelations about Veeran, udhaya's deception & Vasanthi's all the means to liberate Udhaya from the vulture eyed police.

If you are convinced with the above narative and have a wow factor about Udhaya, the movie will prove you wrong. Usualy I put "I have a problem with ..." as the last points so that you can catch it up when you watch the movie, but here I start by telling you those as Udhaya on screen looks half-baked. The editting is wrost than a school kids first crayon drawings. The scenes jump off, the continutity lags, the dialogues and scenes do not correspond. Add much much elements to it, the movies looks like a shattered dreams of a creator to whom this movie was quite dear and near. Now, get back few previous posts you will find out the dark history on the development of the film. Talking ill things about Udhaya is like beating a dead snake. Instead what was served must be enjoyed thoroughly. These various points made this movie more dear to me as it allowed me to play with it. I can easily follow the pattern the film maker wants to put forward, and if he was allowed to do so, this movie would be talked about for all good reasons. But still it has reasons for Vijay Fans to cherish this movie and book mark it.

Vijay - you can note various mannerism of vijay those which are shelfed in a museum now. To start with, its the last movie where he actualy artuculates properly by using both his lip and teeth. He gives those natural smiles and cries with a shyness spontenously. He brings out the innocense quite normaly but certainly fails to emote the deception. Hey! we are talking about 2004 and an upcoming actor whose been given coaching lessons by Nazzer & Balasingh. But he does pull off his character quite good. From the romance angle you can't get to see many things unfolding (again check some previous posts to know the disaster), but how Azhagam Perumal uses the mind voice as a narrative projects the charm of the lead characters putting us in a similar dream state. Its one of a kind last movie, where Vijay leaps and fights. He does that with quite efficiency not minding who is attacking him, but only bothered to punch anyone who approaches him. The whole construction buliding fight sequence was shot and editted beautiful which not only shows the aggressive nature, but also a normal human instinct to escape. And finally the gruesome climax on closed bus on fire brings back the momentum. After the college fight episode, look out for the blue shirt guy. Vijay passes a message to "some" fans, following it would be quite healthy for several discussions.

Simran - Talking about Simran would prove that I am still partial to certain artists. Bring in Simran, I dont have anything else to note, ask rapidfire questions at me then, the reply you would get from me would be "Acha..Kidhar". What an elegence. The lip syncs she does make you forget that someone is dubbing for her. And just before the SPB-malayam song Vijay comes to meet her while she is singing ryhms for the kinder garden kids. I wish I too took a place like Vijay in the classroom ! Simran teacher is a student's luck.

Nazeer - Heath Ledger yenna aiya Heath Ledger, namma allu chuma mookai-yum oru siripaiyum mattum vachikinu, romba asalta panni irruparu. Just like the Udhaya character, Azhagam Perumal has conceived Veeran equally brilliant. Notablly the way shots were kept for Nazeer automaticaly puts you straight up in the chair. Till the end this Veeran Character did not miss even a single meter right from costumes to performence. Add the eagle-cry bgm for him, you feel the crookedness. Orey oru scene soldran - When vijay comes crying to him after the bomb blast, Nazeer carefully listens to him and before assuring him he turns and looks at Balasingh and then again turns back at Vijay. A lesson from Nazeer. Equally performing is Balasingh. Sirichikita pusuku pusuku-nu Kaala vari oudra character.

Music - Better enjoy the Pokum malare song eachtime you want to know about the music of this film. Its funny that noted one thing when I was watching the title cards to put the names of people involoved in this film. The title music sounds like the "Subway Surf" game ... LoL.

Azhagam Perumal - I really cannot pinpoint or understand what really would have gone wrong. Azhagam Perumal seems to be quite confident with his script, the strongness being the characters and the casting. But did he fail in administration and co ordination as a director. You see, preproduction does interest me, but my role basically come only after - reviewing the end product. Whatever happened was pathetic. "Haunted Script" lines padikum podhu, you tend to beleive in Ghosts. Anyway, as mentioned earlier, the way the original scenes were filmed are gloomy to the eyes. The natural lights, the focus on beautiful things that the film maker wants us to see, the zoom-in, zoom-out kind of naration are all note worthy. Be it few romantic lines or the "hot-coal" views of the Veeran's Iyakkam are well written. The way the twists are handled along with the narative and not as a suprise element are briliant. But still I felt that the mystry about the Iyakkam short lived. I would have liked the Iyakkam's hand on trapping Vijay right from the begining as a mysterious body would have worked well too. Add in all the censor problems, the whole Iaykkam's impact goes for a toss. Remake the film I say !

For Fans (ofcoarse others too) : Not taking into account Thirumalai to save some "serious" sub-posts, Udhaya marks itself as a mile stone in Vijay's carrier. The vigarous shift form the "boy-next-door" to "Last-action-hero" enters this movie quite bolded in Vijay's filmography. Each actor, has a BC and AD sort of thing. This one falls as BU (Before Udhaya) and AU (After Udhaya) for Vijay. Neither this movie should be forgetten in viewership nor omitted in the sucess of Vijay.

Udhaya : Rise of a star.

Kumaran.P
1st September 2013, 11:48 AM
Trend aagurathalam Sakkarai pongal saapdra mari da :D now trending no.1 in india
#ilovevijaydance
https://m.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-g.ak/hphotos-ak-ash3/946972_514347341973179_1066566036_n.png

SenGOEk
2nd September 2013, 04:55 PM
1. THALAIVAA
Movie Ranking based on Chennai Box Office Collections from Aug 26th 2013 to Sep 01st 2013
Week : 2
Total collections in Chennai : Rs. 6,53,77,959
Verdict: Very Good Opening
No. Shows in Chennai (Weekend): 369
Average Theatre Occupancy (Weekend): 65%
Collection in Chennai (Weekend): Rs. 1,06,52,304
No. Shows in Chennai (Weekdays): 612
Average Theatre Occupancy (Weekdays): 50%
Collection in Chennai (Weekdays): Rs. 1,24,74,880

SenGOEk
2nd September 2013, 04:56 PM
Still holding no1 position in spite of new releases..

Brianengab
2nd September 2013, 05:00 PM
mappi.... :shock: :clap:

superb & gr8 review... enakke innoru thadava paarkkanum pola irukku...

SenGOEk
2nd September 2013, 05:04 PM
Young and upcoming actress Vidyullekha Raman is fast climbing up the ladder in the industry as a bankable comedienne. She has already acted in films such as Neethane En Ponvasantham and Theeya Velai Seiyyanum Kumaru and is a part of two of the biggest films currently being filmed, Veeram and Jilla.

Contrary to popular belief, she says that Ilayathalapathy Vijay is a really talkative and jovial person. "Both of us share a passion for cars and Vijay Sir promised me that he would let me drive his Mini Cooper. (It must be noted that the Mini Cooper was made really popular in the Hollywood movie 'The Italian Job' starring Mark Wahlberg, Edward Norton and Charlize Theron) He also appreciated me after one of my shots and said that I performed really well. I am very confident of Jilla's success and the audience will have something new to experience in the movie

SenGOEk
2nd September 2013, 05:06 PM
Kollywood Cinema @KollywudCinema
#IlayaThalapthay #Vijay and Dir @ARMurugadoss have decided not to keep any title for their new movie till the shoot gets over!"

Shanker
2nd September 2013, 06:34 PM
Kollywood Cinema @KollywudCinema
#IlayaThalapthay #Vijay and Dir @ARMurugadoss have decided not to keep any title for their new movie till the shoot gets over!"

So I guess it shall be known as #Vijay57 from now on? Also means we won't get first look posters till the shoot is over.

Kumaran.P
2nd September 2013, 07:34 PM
#‎ Vijay‬- ‪#‎ ARM‬Combo : 1st it was rumoured tht title is "athiradi" and @armurugadoss denied it later . ..and today it is rumoured tht they decided not to keep the title till the project is over . . and again @armurugadoss denied that too . . . .

Adox
3rd September 2013, 04:52 PM
http://behindwoods.com/tamil-movies-cinema-news-10/vijay-jilla-03-09-13.html

The shoots of Vijay's Jilla are currently happening in Hyderabad and the likes of Mohanlal and Kajal Agarwal are also involved in the shoots along with Ilayathalapathy. The team plans to shoot here for a substantial period before moving to foreign territories for some song sequences. They will finally complete work in Chennai.

We hear that Jilla might not make it in time for Pongal 2014, as earlier planned. The summer of 2014 is being targeted as an ideal release time for this full-fledged mass masala entertainer. With movies such as Ajith's Veeram and Karthi's Biriyani already in the Pongal release pipeline, Jilla's participation in this race seems unlikely, as of now. Also, promotions for the movie, in the form of teasers and first look posters, might be kickstarted only after Diwali.

Parotta Suri and Vidyu Raman will be in charge of the comedy portions of Jilla while the likes of Poorima Bhagyaraj, Ravi Mariya and Mahat are also cast in the movie.

Brianengab
4th September 2013, 09:38 PM
http://cinema.vikatan.com/articles/news/28/2153

அஸிஸ்டென்ட் கதையை அலேக் செய்த முருகதாஸ்!

வழக்கமாக ஹாலிவுட் படத்தைத்தான் நம்ம ஊர் இயக்குநர்கள் காப்பி செய்து படம் எடுப்பார்கள். இதற்கு விதிவிலக்காக தன்னுடைய உதவி இயக்குநர் தன்னிடம் சொன்ன கதையை, பிரபல இயக்குநர் ஏ.ஆர்.முருகதாஸ் சுட்டு படமாக்கத் திட்டமிட்ட கதைதான் இப்போது கலையுலகையே கதிகலங்க வைக்கும் ஹாட் டாபிக்.

‘துப்பாக்கி’ படத்தையடுத்து ஐங்கரன் மூவீஸ் கருணா தயாரிக்கும் படத்தில் விஜய், முருகதாஸ் இணைகிறார்கள். சென்ற வருடம் முருகதாஸிடம் உதவி இயக்குநராக இருந்த ஒருவர், இப்போது தனியாக படம் எடுக்கும் முயற்சியில் இறங்கி இருக்கிறார்.

முருகதாஸிடம் அஸிஸ்டென்டாக இருந்த காலத்தில், தான் இயக்கப் போகும் முதல் படத்தின் கதையை நம்பிக்கையோடு முருகதாஸிடம் ஆசை ஆசையாய் சொல்லி இருக்கிறார். அந்த உதவி சொன்ன கதையின் ஒன்லைனை முருகதாஸ் விஜய்யிடம் சொல்ல, குஷியில் விஜய் உற்சாகமாய் ஓ.கே. சொல்லி இருக்கிறார்.

அதன்பின் தனது உதவி இயக்குநர்களோடு கதையை டெவலப் செய்ய டிஸ்கஷனில் உட்கார்ந்து இருக்கிறார். அப்போது முருகு சொன்ன கதையைக் கேட்டு உதவிகள் அதிர்ச்சியில் உறைந்து போயிருக்கிறார்கள். எந்த ரியாக்ஷனையும் முகத்தில் காட்டிக் கொள்ளாமல் இருந்திருக்கிறார்கள்.

ஏற்கெனவே முருகதாஸிடம் பணியாற்றிய உதவி இயக்குநரைச் சந்தித்த ஒரு உதவி, ‘மாப்ளே... அன்னிக்கு நம்ம டைரக்டர்கிட்டே ஒரு கதையைச் சொன்னியே... அதுதான் விஜய் நடிக்கப்போற படத்தின் கதை’ என்று சொல்ல, அதிர்ச்சியின் உச்சிக்குப் போயிருக்கிறார் பழைய உதவி.

முருகதாஸை தனியாகச் சந்தித்து, ‘சார், இது என்னோட லைஃப். தயவுசெய்து என் கதையைப் படமாக்காதீங்க...’ என்று கண்கலங்கி இருக்கிறார் உதவி. தர்மசங்கடத்தில் நெளிந்த முருகதாஸ், ‘அப்படி எல்லாம் இல்லப்பா. யாரோ உன்கிட்டே தப்பா சொல்லி இருக்காங்க’ என்று சமாதானப்படுத்தி அனுப்பி இருக்கிறார்.

அதன்பின் தனது உதவியாளர்களைக் கூப்பிட்டு மானாவாரியாக டோஸ்விட்ட முருகதாஸ், இப்போது விஜய்க்காக புதுக்கதையைத் தனியாக உட்கார்ந்து தயார் செய்துகொண்டிருக்கிறார்.

ஏற்கெனவே விஜய் நடிப்பில் ஹிட்டடித்த 'துப்பாக்கி'யும் இன்னொரு உதவி இயக்குநரின் கதை தானாம்.

Brianengab
4th September 2013, 09:38 PM
The reply for above article...

A.R.Murugadoss ‏@ARMurugadoss 3h
Hahaha.... Good joke.! Pls try something else !

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
4th September 2013, 10:45 PM
The Man Who Wants to be Boss (http://m.indianexpress.com/news/the-man-who-wants-to-be-boss/1162447/) - Indian Express

Russellfws
5th September 2013, 01:06 AM
One of the Channels telecasting Kuruvi for Nth time for CHathurththi...

the so called flop movie, still earns the TRP after so many watches... (Purinchavangalukku purincha sari)

VinodKumar's
5th September 2013, 02:28 AM

the so called flop movie, still earns the TRP after so many watches... (Purinchavangalukku purincha sari)

Irrespective of big fan following Vijay always has family and kids support. Avangaluku kellam socila netowrk sudhu vaathu lam theriyaathu :).

Brianengab
5th September 2013, 09:56 AM
Vinod,

he brings azwar unnecessarily.. naan kuruvi sonnathu thappa...

balaajee
5th September 2013, 11:01 AM
http://cinema.vikatan.com/articles/news/28/2153

அஸிஸ்டென்ட் கதையை அலேக் செய்த முருகதாஸ்!

வழக்கமாக ஹாலிவுட் படத்தைத்தான் நம்ம ஊர் இயக்குநர்கள் காப்பி செய்து படம் எடுப்பார்கள். இதற்கு விதிவிலக்காக தன்னுடைய உதவி இயக்குநர் தன்னிடம் சொன்ன கதையை, பிரபல இயக்குநர் ஏ.ஆர்.முருகதாஸ் சுட்டு படமாக்கத் திட்டமிட்ட கதைதான் இப்போது கலையுலகையே கதிகலங்க வைக்கும் ஹாட் டாபிக்.

‘துப்பாக்கி’ படத்தையடுத்து ஐங்கரன் மூவீஸ் கருணா தயாரிக்கும் படத்தில் விஜய், முருகதாஸ் இணைகிறார்கள். சென்ற வருடம் முருகதாஸிடம் உதவி இயக்குநராக இருந்த ஒருவர், இப்போது தனியாக படம் எடுக்கும் முயற்சியில் இறங்கி இருக்கிறார்.

முருகதாஸிடம் அஸிஸ்டென்டாக இருந்த காலத்தில், தான் இயக்கப் போகும் முதல் படத்தின் கதையை நம்பிக்கையோடு முருகதாஸிடம் ஆசை ஆசையாய் சொல்லி இருக்கிறார். அந்த உதவி சொன்ன கதையின் ஒன்லைனை முருகதாஸ் விஜய்யிடம் சொல்ல, குஷியில் விஜய் உற்சாகமாய் ஓ.கே. சொல்லி இருக்கிறார்.

அதன்பின் தனது உதவி இயக்குநர்களோடு கதையை டெவலப் செய்ய டிஸ்கஷனில் உட்கார்ந்து இருக்கிறார். அப்போது முருகு சொன்ன கதையைக் கேட்டு உதவிகள் அதிர்ச்சியில் உறைந்து போயிருக்கிறார்கள். எந்த ரியாக்ஷனையும் முகத்தில் காட்டிக் கொள்ளாமல் இருந்திருக்கிறார்கள்.

ஏற்கெனவே முருகதாஸிடம் பணியாற்றிய உதவி இயக்குநரைச் சந்தித்த ஒரு உதவி, ‘மாப்ளே... அன்னிக்கு நம்ம டைரக்டர்கிட்டே ஒரு கதையைச் சொன்னியே... அதுதான் விஜய் நடிக்கப்போற படத்தின் கதை’ என்று சொல்ல, அதிர்ச்சியின் உச்சிக்குப் போயிருக்கிறார் பழைய உதவி.

முருகதாஸை தனியாகச் சந்தித்து, ‘சார், இது என்னோட லைஃப். தயவுசெய்து என் கதையைப் படமாக்காதீங்க...’ என்று கண்கலங்கி இருக்கிறார் உதவி. தர்மசங்கடத்தில் நெளிந்த முருகதாஸ், ‘அப்படி எல்லாம் இல்லப்பா. யாரோ உன்கிட்டே தப்பா சொல்லி இருக்காங்க’ என்று சமாதானப்படுத்தி அனுப்பி இருக்கிறார்.

அதன்பின் தனது உதவியாளர்களைக் கூப்பிட்டு மானாவாரியாக டோஸ்விட்ட முருகதாஸ், இப்போது விஜய்க்காக புதுக்கதையைத் தனியாக உட்கார்ந்து தயார் செய்துகொண்டிருக்கிறார்.

ஏற்கெனவே விஜய் நடிப்பில் ஹிட்டடித்த 'துப்பாக்கி'யும் இன்னொரு உதவி இயக்குநரின் கதை தானாம்.

Story doesn't matter, EXECUTION does matter...

SenGOEk
5th September 2013, 12:09 PM

Vijay films -TV rights are being sold for exorbitant rates which is a testimony for above..With Jilla being sold for 18cr that too at the initial stage of shooting.. I think none of the current generation actors would have touched the two digit mark..

Russellgdn
5th September 2013, 01:04 PM
Vijay Tv thupakki
Sun tv - Kavalan
Jaya Tv - Velayudham
Kalaignar tv - Kuruvi

Ada pongada dei :rotfl:

Russellfws
5th September 2013, 01:07 PM
Vinod,

Ungala yaarum thappa sollela :)

Brianengab
5th September 2013, 01:07 PM
naanum thappa pesaliye.. :)

Russellfws
5th September 2013, 01:08 PM
Vijay Tv thupakki
Sun tv - Kavalan
Jaya Tv - Velayudham
Kalaignar tv - Kuruvi

Ada pongada dei :rotfl:

Ungalala ippadi buildup than mudiyum.. Mass kaadda mudiyumaa? mudiyumaa? mudiyumaa? :P

Russellgdn
5th September 2013, 01:16 PM
Vinod,

Alwar pokiri was last time vijay ajith movie released together so he brought in?
Kuruvi post ku enna nondi saaku vechirukeenga??

Brianengab
5th September 2013, 01:17 PM
avar azhwar paattu paadinaaru.. naan kuruvi paattu nondinen...sory paadinen..

Russellgdn
5th September 2013, 01:19 PM
avar azhwar paattu paadinaaru.. naan kuruvi paattu nondinen...sory paadinen..

:fatigue:

U understand my post??

Alwar pokiri was last time vijay ajith movie released together so he brought in?

Brianengab
5th September 2013, 01:21 PM
ya of course i understood ragul..
first i dint realize tat comparision..
after i realized i came to comparision abt villain vs _____
no offence..

Russellfws
5th September 2013, 01:21 PM
Naan Vassol Raja MBBS than paadinan.. Azhwar padathula oru paaddum enakku gnapakam illai.. :(

Brianengab
5th September 2013, 01:23 PM
Vassol Raja MBBS padathoda paattai ethukku ajith thread'la paadringa... no intention ???

Russellfws
5th September 2013, 01:23 PM
ya of course i understood ragul..
first i dint realize tat comparision..
after i realized i came to comparision abt villain vs _____
no offence..

We have no offence on that.. But Aazhwar Vs Pokkiri was the last I guess... konjam practicalla irnthichu.. Ippadi compare pannina.. Prasanth is bigger star than Ajith.

Russellfws
5th September 2013, 01:24 PM
Vassol Raja MBBS padathoda paattai ethukku ajith thread'la paadringa... no intention ???

En postukku mela iruntha Joke-a vaasichu.. my favourite comedy movie gnapakam vanthidichu... :)

Brianengab
5th September 2013, 01:24 PM
Prasanth was bigger star than Ajith in Kalloori vasalil.. :)

vijayakanth was biggest star than vijay in senthura paandi... :)

Russellfws
5th September 2013, 01:26 PM
vijayakanth was biggest star than vijay in senthura poove... :)

Yes.. exactly I guess u get my point now.. So we cant compare old movies right.. Glad you understood. Athuthan kadasiya vantha padatha compare panninan.

Brianengab
5th September 2013, 01:27 PM
But Aazhwar Vs Pokkiri was the last I guess...

ya v all knw.. nd past also...

Brianengab
5th September 2013, 01:30 PM
Athuthan kadasiya vantha padatha compare panninan.

villain vs bhagavathi clash was in diwali'2002..
after 5 yrs gap,aazhwar vs pokkiri was in diwali'2007...

today s 2013... almost 6 yrs gap...

so wt s the wrong to bring the comparision of villain vs ____ if u bring aazhwar vs ______...

Russellfws
5th September 2013, 01:31 PM
Sari freeya vidunga.. My be u didnt get my point... Santhi samathanam :)

Russellfws
5th September 2013, 01:32 PM
villain vs bhagavathi clash was in diwali'2002..
nd aazhwar vs pokkiri was in diwali'2007...

today s 2013...

wt s the wrong to bring the comparision villain vs ____ if u bring aazhwar vs ______...

When it comes to 2013

Your comaprison is 11 years old.. mine is 6 years. I guess 6 years old data is better than a 11 years old.

Brianengab
5th September 2013, 01:42 PM
it s nt fair to compare only one clash.. to be honest, it should be compared all the clashes.. ithu varaikkum ajith vs vijay clashes 5 times IIRC...let u knw once checked.. :)

Russellfws
5th September 2013, 01:46 PM
Mudiyelunga... Ippa irukkura stardom range thaan mukkiyam...!!

Russellgdn
5th September 2013, 01:49 PM
ya v all knw.. nd past also...

Engaluku build up kudukarathulaam theriyathu aam :lol:

Villain and Bhagavathi

Villain and Bhagavathi were released in November, 2002. Both set the cash registers ringing and gave the careers of Ajith and Vijay a big boost.

Thirumalai and Anjaneya

These films were released at the height of the rivalry between Vijay and Ajith in October, 2003. Strong feelings ran high in both their fan clubs and the arguments and clashes between the warring factions became a cause for concern. The stars had to ask their fans to desist from the fighting.

Aadhi and Paramasivam

Aadhi was Vijay’s home production and Paramasivam was P. Vasu release after blockbuster, Chandramukhi. These films were released in January, 2006. Prakash Raj and Seetha were common to both films and both had the protagonists in similar situations like dealing with the loss of their family and their fight to avenge them while simultaneously ridding society of evil.

Alwar and Pokkiri

These films were Pongal releases in 2007. The fans were still keeping the fires of the rivalry burning.

Russellgdn
5th September 2013, 01:50 PM
it s nt fair to compare only one clash.. to be honest, it should be compared all the clashes.. ithu varaikkum ajith vs vijay clashes 5 times IIRC...let u knw once checked.. :)

Vaai vaai... athu mattum ilana

Above post ^^^^

Russellgdn
5th September 2013, 01:51 PM
Bhagavathi was not a flop. It was avg.

Anjenaya alwar, paramasivanlaam... solavae vaenam :lol:

Agreed aadhi was flop

Brianengab
5th September 2013, 01:52 PM
vaai ellar kitteyum'thaan irukku.. unga kitta ilaiya

Russellfws
5th September 2013, 01:52 PM
Where is the fifth??????!!!!

Brianengab
5th September 2013, 01:53 PM
Anjenaya alwar, paramasivanlaam... solavae vaenam :lol:

ATM,kuruvi,sura,vettaikkaaran,aadhi,bhagavathi sollave venaam :lol:

vaai vaaai...... athu mattum ilaina... :lol:

Russellgdn
5th September 2013, 01:55 PM
ATM,kuruvi,sura,vettaikkaaran sollave venaam :lol:

Again. :rotfl:.. We are comparing clashes. Epavumae topic related paesavae maatingalada??

Shall i put ajith movie flop lists n hit lists then?? :rotfl2:

Russellfws
ATM,kuruvi,sura,vettaikkaaran sollave venaam :lol:

Any Ajith films with those releases?

Guess.. We missed Ji vs thirupaachi..or Am I wrong?

Russellfws
Again. :rotfl:.. We are comparing clashes. Epavumae topic related paesavae maatingalada??

Noooo...

Russellgdn
5th September 2013, 01:57 PM

:rotfl:
Ipa itha pathi paesa maatanunga :lol:

Brianengab
5th September 2013, 01:57 PM
saringadaaa... bhagavathi, aadhi... :lol:

Brianengab
5th September 2013, 01:59 PM

shal i put vijay flop movies as well... :rotfl:

Russellgdn
5th September 2013, 02:00 PM
Bhagavathi was not a flop.

Again, i think u are grown enough to understand wat discussion is abt.

Again, vaai mattum ilana :rotfl:

Russellgdn
5th September 2013, 02:00 PM
shal i put vijay flop movies as well... :rotfl:

Cleverly ignoring hit list :lol:

See my post n urs, says it all

Russellgdn
5th September 2013, 02:01 PM
it s nt fair to compare only one clash.. to be honest, it should be compared all the clashes.. ithu varaikkum ajith vs vijay clashes 5 times IIRC...let u knw once checked..

itha thavara elathatum post pandrar thala_rasigan :lol:

Paavam ethavathu solla iruntha thaanae. :lol:

Brianengab
5th September 2013, 02:02 PM
Bhagavathi was not a flop.

it s the case, then paramashivan was not a flop... average 1ly... vaai vaai :lol:

Brianengab
5th September 2013, 02:03 PM
it s nt fair to compare only one clash.. to be honest, it should be compared all the clashes.. ithu varaikkum ajith vs vijay clashes 5 times IIRC...let u knw once checked..

itha thavara elathatum post pandrar thala_rasigan :lol:

Paavam ethavathu solla iruntha thaanae. :lol:

athaan bhagavathi, aadhi pottene ragul.. padikkaliya... :)

Russellgdn
5th September 2013, 02:04 PM
Seriously u guys are?? :rotfl:

Thala fan da :smokesmirk: :lol:

Brianengab
5th September 2013, 02:05 PM
u cant accept truth... vijay fans da... :lol: :rotfl::rotfl:

whenever am trying to hav fruitful discusstion, u unnecessarily using sum unwanted words.. it s nt gud..

Russellgdn
5th September 2013, 02:31 PM
Point is made.
Person with common sense will understand.
Also, it was you who wanted all comparison. When its quoted u don't have answer to it.
Keep rocking dude :lol:

Russellgdn
5th September 2013, 02:32 PM
u cant accept truth... vijay fans da... :lol: :rotfl::rotfl:

whenever am trying to hav fruitful discusstion, u unnecessarily using sum unwanted words.. it s nt gud..

:lol:

Brianengab
5th September 2013, 02:40 PM
common sense :lol:
pongada dei.. :rotfl:

uruzalari
5th September 2013, 03:11 PM
Villain vs Bhagavathi ( Winner is Villain though Bhagavathy cannot be termed a flop)
Aanjaneya vs Thirumalai (Winner is Thirumalai)
Aadhi vs Paramisivan (Winner is Paramasivan though it cannot be termed a hit)
Pokkiri vs Aazhwar (Winner is Pokkiri)

Then there was Ghilli/Jana and Thiruppachi/Ji that were not head on clashes but released within a short interval.

Frankly Vijay has done better in the head on clashes. But my personal opinion is that it is a futile exercise to compare say a Pokkiri and a Aazhwar. No point when a below par movie of star clashes with a better one of the other. If we had a Ghilli vs Mankatha or a Mankatha vs Thuppakki sort of a battle it would be juicy and we get to know who has got a better crowd pull.

SenGOEk
5th September 2013, 03:25 PM
TRP King Vijay Movies in TV channels!:smokesmirk:

Vijay Tv - #Thuppaki
Sun Tv - #Kaavalan
Jaya Tv - #Velayudham
Kaalaingar Tv - #Kuruvi

#Vinayagar Chadurthi special!
The MASS of Ilayathalapathy!! :smokesmirk:

Russellgdn
5th September 2013, 03:43 PM
Frankly Vijay has done better in the head on clashes.

Thats my point. As i said, person with common sense will understand it.

VinodKumar's
5th September 2013, 03:43 PM
Vinod,

What did I say ?

Brianengab
5th September 2013, 03:50 PM
people wit common sense wont skip post no - 915 :lol: nd it s 2-2 situaltion... inge aazhwar, anjaneya means ther aadhi,bhagavathi...

vinod, athu lokke (post in ajith thread) moolama ungalai ketten...freeya vidunga...

Russellgdn
5th September 2013, 04:15 PM
Sabba... No use :sigh2:

Brianengab
5th September 2013, 04:19 PM
mukka prayojanam kidaiyathu... :lol:

Russellgdn
5th September 2013, 04:22 PM
Pokiri - BB
Thirumala - BB
Aadhi - marana flop
Bhagavathi - avg

Anjanaya, Paramasivan, Alwar - Marana Flop
Villian - Super hit

Cant explain more :sigh2:

abhiveeru
5th September 2013, 04:43 PM
after 2000 thalapathy blocbuster movies in all centres hit,KUSHI,FRIENDS,GHILLI,POKKIRI,NANBAN,THUPAKKI.N O ONE CAN SAY THESE MOVIES ARE NOT DONE WELL,super hit movies,piriyamanavale,thirumalai,thirupachi,sivaka si,velayudham. vetaikaran,kavalan, idhula innum hit range padamnu silla iruku adhu nan mention pannalae,innikum sachein padam pidikathavanga yarum iruka mudiyadhu,kooti kayichi parthal nangal dan box office king

Parthyy
5th September 2013, 04:53 PM
// According to 'Marana" Scale Grade Marks Paramasivan is Average ,Villain is BB .

If this Retaliation is for single Veeram-Jilla Dinamalar Post fine....carry on Peopled Should get the taste of their meicine ...doing for all these days..
Padam Paakkaara Yevanukkum Theriyaadhu Yen Padam Delayed,Posponed Idhula ennamo World war Battlle range kku panjaayathu..... Mankatha kku munnadi Who spoke about Solo Answer is No..... //

Russellfws
5th September 2013, 04:59 PM
Panyaayathe aarampikkalam.. athu maddum thappe illai... :notworthy:

abhiveeru
5th September 2013, 05:05 PM
inniya datela bulk releaseku herovae ok sonnalaum,multiplex owners,distributors,ok solla mattanga,because business,one weak thalli kuda pannunga,no same date relesenu solluvanga.idhudan nijam

HonestRaj
5th September 2013, 10:05 PM
after reading last 2 pages.. (40 posts per page)..
i was :rotfl: after seeing below post

What did I say ?

no offence... :)

SenGOEk
6th September 2013, 04:42 PM
Vinayaka Chathurthi will also be Ilayathalapathy Vijay day

The joy of watching movies along with family and friends on a holiday can never be matched. On this Vinayaka Chathurthi, which falls on the 9th of September, leading television channels have planned to treat their audiences with a few exciting Vijay films.

Vijay TV has planned to show AR Murugadoss’ blockbuster film, Thuppakki. Whereas Sun TV and Kalaingnar TV will broadcast Siddique’s Kaavalan starring Vijay and Asin and Dharani’s Kuruvi starring Trisha respectively. Jaya TV on the other hand will show Velayudham, directed by Jayam Raja.

So, sit tight and enjoy the Ilayathalapathy Vijay special day!

http://behindwoods.com/tamil-movies-cinema-news-10/ilayathalapathy-vijays-thuppakki-kaavalan-velayudham-and-kuruvi-will-be-showed-on-tv-on-vinayaka-chathurthi.html

gane14
8th September 2013, 04:20 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpvcoqMq8SI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrfeAVUHx80

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
9th September 2013, 08:31 PM
Watching Gun for the nth time :) :) For one Guy :bow:

:shoot:

ajaybaskar
9th September 2013, 10:26 PM
விஜயை வைத்து படம் பண்ணினால் 100 கோடி ரூபாய் லாபம் பார்க்கலாம், எந்த விளம்பரமும் இல்லாமல். - புதிய தலைமுறை தொலைக்காட்சியில் 'கற்றது தமிழ்' ராம்.

VinodKumar's
10th September 2013, 11:47 PM
Good one :)

https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/1238153_658358497509878_706133977_n.jpg

Scotthvm
11th September 2013, 12:45 AM
after 2000 thalapathy blocbuster movies in all centres hit,KUSHI,FRIENDS,GHILLI,POKKIRI,NANBAN,THUPAKKI.N O ONE CAN SAY THESE MOVIES ARE NOT DONE WELL,super hit movies,piriyamanavale,thirumalai,thirupachi,sivaka si,velayudham. vetaikaran,kavalan, idhula innum hit range padamnu silla iruku adhu nan mention pannalae,innikum sachein padam pidikathavanga yarum iruka mudiyadhu,kooti kayichi parthal nangal dan box office king
yeah its true bro,ila sonava avangoloda movie edhuthu vita podhu,automatica odipoiduvan

uruzalari
11th September 2013, 08:41 PM
Sattelite Rights in Crores:

Jilla - 18
Thalaiva - 15
Surya's next - 15
Veeram - 13
Biriyani and All in All Azhagu Raja - 11.5 each

http://behindwoods.com/tamil-movies-cinema-news-10/the-satellite-rights-of-new-tamil-movies-are-being-sold-for-whopping-amounts.html

http://www.moviecrow.com/News/2846/biriyani-allinall-azhaguraja-satellite-rights-sold

http://tamil.oneindia.in/movies/television/jilla-beats-vijay-s-thalaiva-183205.html

Russellfws
11th September 2013, 08:44 PM
http://sphotos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/q71/s720x720/536221_518902678184312_700178242_n.jpg

kaasu koduthu koottam serkkuravan ellam MASS MASS apdinu kathittu thiriyuran...! vanthu parungaiya unmaiyana MASS-ai ..!! :smokesmirk:

Brianengab
11th September 2013, 08:45 PM
wt s the matter ?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BT3cFqHCYAACj5j.jpg:large

Russellfws
11th September 2013, 08:47 PM
wt s the matter ?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BT3cFqHCYAACj5j.jpg:large

ithu thaan vj anna oda vettri...vetti pasanga athigama avara ethirkkum bothu thaan avar innum innum periya aal aayittarnu engalukku theriya varuthu...! thx!

btw, surya always needs someone else to support...ithule vat avamanam for VJ...LOL...

Scotthvm
12th September 2013, 04:50 PM
Sattelite Rights in Crores:

Jilla - 18
Thalaiva - 15
Surya's next - 15
Veeram - 13
Biriyani and All in All Azhagu Raja - 11.5 each

http://behindwoods.com/tamil-movies-cinema-news-10/the-satellite-rights-of-new-tamil-movies-are-being-sold-for-whopping-amounts.html

http://www.moviecrow.com/News/2846/biriyani-allinall-azhaguraja-satellite-rights-sold

http://tamil.oneindia.in/movies/television/jilla-beats-vijay-s-thalaiva-183205.html
ha ha,i already posted comment on thalaivaa(sila prachanai odichi antifansku and nama thalaivar fansku) apo sonen nenga poi surya kita poti podunga ungalku munadi avaru irukarunu sonen,now its proved ,even ajith movie rights less than surya movie

VinodKumar's
12th September 2013, 11:10 PM
ithu thaan vj anna oda vettri...vetti pasanga athigama avara ethirkkum bothu thaan avar innum innum periya aal aayittarnu engalukku theriya varuthu...! thx!

btw, surya always needs someone else to support...ithule vat avamanam for VJ...LOL...

Can you guys please ignore such kind of posts. Let them live :).

ajaybaskar
12th September 2013, 11:43 PM
Yea..There are many good news to discuss.. Why pay attention to needless things?

Latest good news: Samantha pairs Vijay in the ARM project.

smaiitm
13th September 2013, 12:31 AM
Yea..There are many good news to discuss.. Why pay attention to needless things?

Now, that really is good news! The Samantha thread should get attention again. When is this movie going on the floor?

Russellfws
13th September 2013, 01:57 AM
Now, that really is good news! The Samantha thread should get attention again. When is this movie going on the floor?

Jan 2014 filming begins officially..! we easily have the movie of the year on our hands...!! :smokesmirk: expecting it to smash through thuppakki ..!

Scotthvm
13th September 2013, 08:03 AM

as i heard from telugu cinema news channel,nazeem will be paired for arm project

ajaybaskar
13th September 2013, 08:49 AM
Cosmopolitan Magazine Most Desirable Actors of Kollywood in 2013.

1.Rajnikanth
2.Vijay
3.Surya
4.Dhanush
5.Ajith

Scotthvm
13th September 2013, 12:12 PM
Cosmopolitan Magazine Most Desirable Actors of Kollywood in 2013.

1.Rajnikanth
2.Vijay
3.Surya
4.Dhanush
5.Ajith
indha post futurela use agum,antifansu extra panagalana,indha post pota podhum

SenGOEk
13th September 2013, 02:02 PM
Kerala Onam Special Movie Vettaikkaran On Kiran t.v Sunday Evening 4.30pm

Even malayalam channels want to attract viewers by telecasting Vijay movies..Mass da:smokesmirk:

SenGOEk
13th September 2013, 02:07 PM
Vijay's 57th film :

Hero : Vijay
Heroine : Samantha
Director : AR Murugadoss
Music Director : Anirudh

100% officially confirmed!

SenGOEk
13th September 2013, 02:08 PM
Shahrukh Khan and Ilayathalapathy Vijay have become thick friends and whenever King Khan speaks about Tamil Cinema, he mentions about Ilayathalapathy. Whenever Vijay goes to Mumbai, they catch up with each other and spend time together. Now it is heard that both of them will do cameos in each other's films.

In Hindi films it is considered to be a token of respect and friendship to do cameos in films and it is heard that both the actors-Shahrukh khan and Ilayatahalapathy Vijay are keen to cement their friendship this way!

Cinema lead

Russellfws
13th September 2013, 03:58 PM
TN-la oru vaadiyavathu full tamil washout Opening paarkamal oiyaa maaden ennu SRK romba adam pidikirapla..

ajaybaskar
13th September 2013, 09:10 PM
SRK knew that getting a stronghold in TN will be an advantage for matching the business done by Salman films.. So of late he has been making films with Tamil touch to it, comes to TN award functions, praises all those people whom the TN crowd loves.. In kanyakumari lingo we call such a guy as காரியக்காரன்.. :)

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
15th September 2013, 12:40 AM
SIIMA AWARDS 2013 :

'Best Fight Choreographer' Award - Kecha

'Best Music Director' Award - Harris Jayaraj

> For Thuppakki <

:clap:

aceqoxim
15th September 2013, 04:05 AM
Saw a twitter trend for #fakesiimavotingsystem Surprised that they blatantly ignored the voters.

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
15th September 2013, 08:42 AM
:shock: I thought it was genuine !

Russellfws
15th September 2013, 12:04 PM
Voting ellam summa Bro..!!

Kumaran.P
15th September 2013, 02:50 PM
If these awards are given based on online voting.. all these awards can b easily sweeped by vijay alone since his online fan base is massive ....

Kumaran.P
15th September 2013, 02:55 PM
One does not simply trend worldwide in twitter for no reasons unless his name is ILAYATHALAPATHY VIJAY ;) #WeLoveVijayAnna trending Worldwide \m/
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BUMUVrzCEAANS96.jpg

Russellfws
15th September 2013, 08:32 PM
Trending worldwide for no reason.. Only Vijay Possible.. no need to have an audio travel or movie release.. this is mass.. \m/

Russellfws
15th September 2013, 08:38 PM
:-) ..

Brianengab
16th September 2013, 04:58 PM
Saw a twitter trend for #fakesiimavotingsystem Surprised that they blatantly ignored the voters.

http://tamil.oneindia.in/movies/gossip/leader-s-fans-angry-with-some-award-voting-system-183506.html

மாப்பிள்ளைக்கு எப்படி விருது கொடுக்கலாம்?: ட்விட்டரில் கொந்தளித்த லீடரின் ரசிகர்கள்

Scotthvm
17th September 2013, 02:38 PM
http://tamil.oneindia.in/movies/gossip/leader-s-fans-angry-with-some-award-voting-system-183506.html

மாப்பிள்ளைக்கு எப்படி விருது கொடுக்கலாம்?: ட்விட்டரில் கொந்தளித்த லீடரின் ரசிகர்கள்
translate pls

Scotthvm
17th September 2013, 02:39 PM

translate pls

balaajee
17th September 2013, 03:19 PM
SRK knew that getting a stronghold in TN will be an advantage for matching the business done by Salman films.. So of late he has been making films with Tamil touch to it, comes to TN award functions, praises all those people whom the TN crowd loves.. In kanyakumari lingo we call such a guy as காரியக்காரன்.. :)

Nothing wrong in it, Cinema is a business...he wants to make most of it...

interz
17th September 2013, 03:52 PM
-deleted-

Brianengab
18th September 2013, 04:34 PM
http://tamil.oneindia.in/movies/news/cinema-100-vijay-big-confusion-183658.html

http://cinema.vikatan.com/articles/news/28/2324

ஜெ.லிஸ்ட்டில் விஜய் இடம்?

'தலைவா' படத்துக்காக கொடநாடு தேடிப்போனபோது விஜய்யை சந்திக்க முடியாதென்று 'நோ' சொல்லி திருப்பி அனுப்பினார் ஜெ.

இப்போது சினிமா நூற்றாண்டு விழாவுக்கு அழைப்பிதழ் உண்டா? அழைத்தால் உரிய மரியாதை கொடுப்பார்களா? என்கிற குழப்பத்தில் தவிக்கிறார், விஜய்.

மனஉளைச்சல் ஏற்படும்? தேவையில்லாமல் பிபி எகிறும் என்பதை உணர்ந்த எஸ்.ஏ.சந்திரசேகரன் கைலாஷ் மலைக்கு சென்று விட்டார்.

24ம்தேதி நூற்றாண்டு விழா நிகழ்ச்சிகள் நடந்து முடிந்துவிடும். ஆனால், 30ம்தேதி வாக்கில் சென்னைக்குத் திரும்புகிறார் எஸ்.ஏ.சி.

இந்திய சினிமா நூற்றாண்டு விழாவுக்கு யார்யார் எல்லாம் வரவேண்டும் என்பதைவிட யார் யார் வரவே கூடாது என்பதைத் தனியாக லிஸ்ட் போட்டு கொடுத்து இருக்கிறாராம், முதல்வர் ஜெயலலிதா!

ஆக விஜய் இருப்பது வரும் லிஸ்ட்டிலா? வராத லிஸ்ட்டிலா என்பதுதான் ஹாட் சஸ்பென்ஸ்..!

Russellfws
18th September 2013, 06:01 PM
Invite panninaal enna pannadi enna...

Vijay hence proof the power of him just by three word.. "Time to Lead" :notworthy:

Scotthvm
19th September 2013, 05:39 PM

ena leader?puriyalai anyone translate this

Russelldwp
19th September 2013, 07:30 PM
http://tamil.oneindia.in/movies/news/cinema-100-vijay-big-confusion-183658.html

http://cinema.vikatan.com/articles/news/28/2324

ஜெ.லிஸ்ட்டில் விஜய் இடம்?

'தலைவா' படத்துக்காக கொடநாடு தேடிப்போனபோது விஜய்யை சந்திக்க முடியாதென்று 'நோ' சொல்லி திருப்பி அனுப்பினார் ஜெ.

இப்போது சினிமா நூற்றாண்டு விழாவுக்கு அழைப்பிதழ் உண்டா? அழைத்தால் உரிய மரியாதை கொடுப்பார்களா? என்கிற குழப்பத்தில் தவிக்கிறார், விஜய்.

மனஉளைச்சல் ஏற்படும்? தேவையில்லாமல் பிபி எகிறும் என்பதை உணர்ந்த எஸ்.ஏ.சந்திரசேகரன் கைலாஷ் மலைக்கு சென்று விட்டார்.

24ம்தேதி நூற்றாண்டு விழா நிகழ்ச்சிகள் நடந்து முடிந்துவிடும். ஆனால், 30ம்தேதி வாக்கில் சென்னைக்குத் திரும்புகிறார் எஸ்.ஏ.சி.

இந்திய சினிமா நூற்றாண்டு விழாவுக்கு யார்யார் எல்லாம் வரவேண்டும் என்பதைவிட யார் யார் வரவே கூடாது என்பதைத் தனியாக லிஸ்ட் போட்டு கொடுத்து இருக்கிறாராம், முதல்வர் ஜெயலலிதா!

ஆக விஜய் இருப்பது வரும் லிஸ்ட்டிலா? வராத லிஸ்ட்டிலா என்பதுதான் ஹாட் சஸ்பென்ஸ்..!
We dont bother about any body's invitation. But without vijay we cant imagine about function success since Vijay is no.1 collection hero in present Tamil cinema
Also remember lacs of young generation behind vijay.

Russelldwp
19th September 2013, 07:40 PM
http://sphotos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/q71/s720x720/536221_518902678184312_700178242_n.jpg

kaasu koduthu koottam serkkuravan ellam MASS MASS apdinu kathittu thiriyuran...! vanthu parungaiya unmaiyana MASS-ai ..!! :smokesmirk:
Dear
Thanks for your photo
What a tremendous crowd. No body is having such huge mass. Vijay is great.

Scotthvm
19th September 2013, 10:48 PM

hello bro,idhu enadhan maternu yaravudhu solunga

mappi
19th September 2013, 11:08 PM
anonymouss, check PM please.

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
20th September 2013, 09:18 AM
'Arrambam' Director Keen to Work with
Vijay, Suriya

Director Vishnu Vardhan has worked in seven films, so far, including one Telugu film with Pawan Kalyan. Vishnu has worked with different actors, but he has
also repeatedly cast a few of them in his films. For
instance, the director has worked with Arya in four
of his films - "Arindhum Ariyamalum", "Sarvam",
"Pattiyal" and the upcoming film "Arrambam". Actor Ajith has also featured in two of Vishnu's films,
including the 2007-blockbuster flick "Billa" and
"Arrambam". Vishnu's repeated associations with Ajith
and Arya have led to speculations on whether the
director will work with other popular stars in the likes of Vijay and Suriya.

The director has clarified the speculations saying he
will work with Vijay and Suriya in his upcoming films. "I will definitely break this sentiment and will work with other top stars such as Vijay and Suriya in my upcoming films. The reason for my repeated associations with Ajith and Arya is that they are much more than professional actors and are close friends to me. My understanding with them is fine and the working atmosphere is really conducive," he was quoted as saying by Behindwoods. It will be big treat for fans of Vijay and Suriya if
the actors work with Vishnu. The director is known
for his action-packed entertainers that are critically- acclaimed and commercially successful. Vishnu is currently busy with the post-production
work of his new film "Arrambam", which is all set for
a grand Diwali release. The film's audio was released on 19 September and opened at the top spot on iTunes India. After the release of "Arrambam", Vishnu is expected to begin work on his next project. One needs to wait a little longer to find out if the film will feature Vijay or Suriya in the lead role.

IBtimes

Kumaran.P
20th September 2013, 07:10 PM
^ ayo avana...thevaye ila...Vijay will hav more better directors in his list :) .

Russellgdn
20th September 2013, 07:19 PM
Let him work with surya.
But not with Vijay please

Russellfws
20th September 2013, 07:55 PM
:lol2: avar asai padda pothumaa?

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
20th September 2013, 11:49 PM
Dhananjayan Govind of UTV : Ilayathalapathy Vijay will surely attend '100 years of Indian cinema' event. (21st to 24th)

ecureuhapis
21st September 2013, 01:36 AM
edutha 5 padathula ellame eyadichan kaapi. ennamo kaviyam padaikkira mathiri remakeyave 2 varusham eduppar. no thanks

cittu
21st September 2013, 07:46 PM
Vijay and Vikram at 100 Years Indian Cinema Celebration event

cittu
21st September 2013, 07:48 PM
Ilayathalapathy Vijay is speaking about the daring stunt men who risk their life and action choreography. #live

Brianengab
21st September 2013, 08:03 PM
Except vikram and vijay all actors actress are sitting in front rows , vikram had a seat in front row but he went and sit with vijay #100YearsOfIndianCinema

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
21st September 2013, 10:59 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BUs5I85CIAIoOda.jpghttps://pbs.twimg.com/media/BUsgXTXCQAE4nup.jpghttps://pbs.twimg.com/media/BUsf6WaCAAAvBaU.jpghttps://pbs.twimg.com/media/BUsetf-CQAALP7c.jpg

p.s: Ennadhan Thalapathi,Vickram ellam photola irundhaalum Vj pinnadi irukkira Amul Baby made me see the photos repeatedly :oops:

Kumaran.P
22nd September 2013, 12:54 PM
#Vijaygiftof100Yearsindiancinema trending top in indian trends, now stop this you stupid politics!!
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/BUvyegGCEAAiZFp.jpg

Kumaran.P
22nd September 2013, 01:43 PM
Trending top at almost all cities..
#Vijaygiftof100Yearsindiancinemahttps://m.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-d.ak/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/1229800_664401156905612_919089566_n.jpg

Brianengab
22nd September 2013, 05:03 PM
http://www.kollytalk.com/cinenews/vijay-fans-stop-addressing-vijay-anna-112837.html

Why Vijay fans should stop writing Vijay Anna?

interz
22nd September 2013, 05:34 PM
What a bunch of crap. Does everything has to count more if its in english than in tamil. Vijay Anna sounds more right IMO and has nothing to do with the beecave. Haters gonna hate.

Russellfws
22nd September 2013, 05:41 PM
Hahahaha.. nothing changes.. Dot

Kumaran.P
22nd September 2013, 06:05 PM
http://www.kollytalk.com/cinenews/vijay-fans-stop-addressing-vijay-anna-112837.html

Why Vijay fans should stop writing Vijay Anna?

whats your intention on posting this fan created articles that too old one now in this thread??
Shall we also come and post old suicide stories and heart attack articles in your fav actors thread now??

Russellgdn
22nd September 2013, 06:07 PM
Viduga, he is so called update poster. He says himself he updates news in all threads.
Real intention we know. Avangala intha maathiri ethavathu hater created sites/blogs post panni than santhosa patuka mudium :lol2:
Elam tweet trending gaandu :lol2:

Brianengab
22nd September 2013, 06:08 PM
first tel ur fellow Mr.Ragul... then advice me..

tat s nt fan created 1.. true 1.. A boston lady tweeted lik tis.. if u want proof, i wil post... then 'Ean'nu ketka koodathu