PDA

View Full Version : ★ Ilayathalapathy™ VIJAY ★ - Updates and Discussions # 8

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16

Kumaran.P
6th July 2014, 03:59 PM
Thalaivar with his favorite hero award!!
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Br2oqR8CAAAaCrv.jpg

Kumaran.P
6th July 2014, 04:38 PM
Gayathri Raguramm :
Congratulations to all vijay award winners great show.. Everyone spoke well. @Vijay_cjv sir ur speech was awesome. @DhivyaDharshinig8 show

Kumaran.P
6th July 2014, 05:54 PM
Vijay’s emotionally moving speech in Vijay Awards
Vijay’s acceptance speech was one of the highlights of Vijay Awards last night. He has never delivered a speech like this in ages. It was emotionally moving and fans were up on their feet chanting ‘Thalaivaaa’ all the way. But, nevertheless he looked calm and composed and delivered a terrific speech on his career in the film industry over the years. He also generously spoke in length about the controversial ”Next Superstar” title given to him.
It all started when anchor Dhivdharshini asked Vijay if he would like to continue as Ilayathalapathy or become the next superstar. Vijay paused for few seconds and replied, “Naan eppome pazhasa marakka maatan.” He clarified further saying, “Naanum enakunu cinema la oru edatha pidikanum nu than aasai pattan definite ah adutha superstar pattathukkellam aasai padla.” He later spoke about the ups and downs in life, how opportunities change one’s career and much more.
Undoubtedly, that was the best ever speech from Vijay in a long time.
http://www.onlykollywood.com/vijay-speech-vijay-awards-2014/

mareen
6th July 2014, 07:19 PM
Congrats Vijay.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

ajaybaskar
7th July 2014, 10:00 AM
Sharing this because there was a discussion in the BO thread and an argument that only Rajni and Kamal's film draws people to watch it in tv.

http://www.cinemalead.com/news-id-vijay-film-sold-for-highest-price-jilla-25-07-132915.htm

We all know that the kids and family audiences are big fan of Vijay. Whenever Vijay movie is shown on TV the TRP rating will be good and he is called as TRP king by the media circle. Vijay's movies are always have a good market in satellite rights and his Nanban is the first film which is sold for more than 10 crores in Tamil cinema. After Nanban , Thuppakki is also sold for an unheard amount to Vijay TV.

Due to market competition Sun TV snapped Vijay's Thalaivaa rights even before the shoot and sources say it has been sold for 15 crores which is one third of the film's budget. Now again sources claim that Jilla is sold for 18 crores and if it is true then Jilla is the highest sold Tamil film in Satellite market. With Jilla's budget is said to be 50 crores, the producers have recovered more than one third of it in satellite rights.

With AR Murugadoss project is on cards looks like no one can stop Vijay's rising market .

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk

selvamohankumar
7th July 2014, 10:04 AM
Why don't they have a like button in forum.. +1 to ajay

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ajaybaskar
7th July 2014, 10:06 AM
In my house, even Pudhiya Geethai draws repeat audience aka my grandma to the tv. :)

CEDYBLUE
7th July 2014, 10:07 AM
Have always wondered how good it would be if the TRP's of shows/movies are measured and released. Is there such luxury?

On Vijays' movies and their TRP rating, found one more article.

http://entertainment.oneindia.in/tamil/news/2012/vijay-tv-thuppakki-satellite-rights-098154.html

Vijay TV has emerged victorious again! The television channel, which bagged satellite rights of Vijay's Nanban earlier this year, has acquired the TV rights of Ilayathalapathy's upcoming movie Thuppakki directed by AR Murugadoss. The TV channel successfully won the bidding by quoting an undisclosed fancy price. There were a lot of competition for the satellite rights, as Vijay's movies often fetch good TRPs (Target Rating Point). It may be recalled that his recent movie Nanban, which was acquired by Vijay TV, got a record-breaking 11.1 TRPs.

selvamohankumar
7th July 2014, 10:08 AM
Most of friends who weren't fan of vijay too liked the movie, I remember a guy questioning me, u fans miserably failed vijay for a movie which he tried to send good things to his fans..

ajaybaskar
7th July 2014, 10:11 AM
Cedy,

They spend crores on buying satellite rights for Vijay movie because they get higher TRPs not only for the premiere but also decent points for every subsequent screening. Have you ever wondered why a flop movie like Sura even gets a repeat telecast in the tv?

ajaybaskar
7th July 2014, 10:14 AM
My grandma likes Vijay among his generation actors. However she didn't like Thuppakki or Ghilli. But this Pudhiya Geethai continues to amuse her. அப்படி என்னத்தான் இருக்கோ அந்த படத்துல?

selvamohankumar
7th July 2014, 10:18 AM
I too did like the attitude of vijay in that movie, the message where good have only mortal deaths and not their fames, poorly executed good story material. Nothing to complain, vijay could have gone with big directors, he instead chose newbies he burnt his fingers in few, this is one of them

uruzalari
7th July 2014, 10:24 AM
My grandma likes Vijay among his generation actors. However she didn't like Thuppakki or Ghilli. But this Pudhiya Geethai continues to amuse her. அப்படி என்னத்தான் இருக்கோ அந்த படத்துல?

Malathi Rangarajan of 'The Hindu' actually gave it quite a positive review

http://www.hindu.com/thehindu/fr/2003/05/16/stories/2003051601130200.htm

POSITIVE THINKING is imperative for achieving goals, is what Viswaas' "Pudhiya Geethai" underlines. The end is predictable, but the conviction with which the climax drives home the message makes it interesting.

Sarathi (Vijay) is an incredibly energetic young man — student, businessman, a friend in need and a loving son. The bubbling enthusiasm, genial smile that has a shade of innocence about it and the busy-as-a-bee kind of role is rather new for the generally stone-faced, slothful Vijay one is used to watching on screen.

The film gets its title from the fact that the hero expounds on life's philosophy. Suji (Meera Jasmine), a bespectacled dullard, is a friend of Sarathi, till things take a different turn. Jo (Amisha Patel) is again a friend. Predictions at birth clearly indicate that this wizard of a hero would live only till the age of 27. And the story takes off from Sarathi's 27th year.

Vijay presents the character that has a quite a few nuances, creditably. Mention must be made of the scene in which he desperately reels out details about himself, to the doctor, even as he is losing consciousness. The dialogue, in particular, helps make the necessary impact. Suji (Meera Jasmine), who is initially childish, blossoms into a mature girl, once she falls in love. The sudden transformation is unrealistic. And spectacles or no spectacles this heroine is indeed charming. But the same cannot be said of Amisha Patel, who makes her debut in Tamil with "Pudhiya Geethai".

Thin in appearance and artificial in expression, Amisha has not made her Tamil launch memorable.

Reddiar (Kalabhavan Mani), is the stereotyped villain. But the interesting change is reserved for the climax, where Mani makes an impression.

Kalairani deserved better roles, one always thought. The little scope she's been given, she has utilised well in "... Geethai." Sanjay is almost a constant in Vijay's films. As the fisherman friend Lawrence, who is in love with Sarathi's sister, the youngster does a neat job. Nasser in such a miniscule role? — really sad. The mother of the heroine, clinging to her youth, reeks of artificiality.

Dance masters Lawrence and Rajasekar have used some appreciable dance movements in the song sequences. The scene in which the hero falls from the terrace of the college has been well captured. Ramesh Krishna is the cinematographer.

Karthik Raja's re-recording enhances the effect of many scenes, including the fight sequences.

It is a pity that a composer with such potential remains under utilised. Yuvan Shankar Raja's songs, however, don't stir you much.

Unlike many films today, writer-director Jagan's "Pudhiya Geethai" is purposeful.

MALATHI RANGARAJAN

ajaybaskar
7th July 2014, 10:26 AM
Thanks for sharing,MB. Reading this for the first time.

selvamohankumar
7th July 2014, 10:30 AM
Very happy our page is now loaded with good stuffs now.. Not some stupid jerks created stupid videos.. I ll love our page stay this way..

CEDYBLUE
7th July 2014, 10:43 AM
Cedy,

They spend crores on buying satellite rights for Vijay movie because they get higher TRPs not only for the premiere but also decent points for every subsequent screening. Have you ever wondered why a flop movie like Sura even gets a repeat telecast in the tv?

True Ajay :).

No weekend ever passes without a Vijay movie aired in either Sun TV/KTV/Kalaigner/Vijay TV. If this sounds like an exaggeration to some, just follow movie schedules of the listed channels for 4 weeks, beginning this weekend :).

Most of the weekend Vijay movies are also aired prime time either late afternoon or evening shows.

Kumaran.P
7th July 2014, 10:48 AM
ILAYATHALAPATHY or SUPERSTAR ¨C Which one does Vijay prefer?
SUPERSTAR - This title in Tamil is the most coveted and most aspired for by actors in the film industry. The title adorns the one and only Rajinikanth now but there are various discussions and speculations as to which hero would qualify for this much popular title in the present generation of actors.
In a recent award function when Ilayathalapathy Vijay was posed a question as to which title he would prefer- the ILAYATHALAPATHY or the SUPERSTAR, the Nanban hero stated, ¡°I am quite happy with Ilayathalapathy. It is the greatest reward when I am called the next superstar. However, I have come into the industry to carve a niche for myself in acting and I am not vying for titles¡±. He also added that there are more artists who have done greater work than him.
The ever humble Vijay is currently busy working in A R Murugadoss¡¯s Kaththi. http://behindwoods.com/tamil-movies-cinema-news-14/vijays-preference-on-titles-superstar-or-ilayathalapathy.html

Kumaran.P
7th July 2014, 10:50 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYTFG3wPfv8

CEDYBLUE
7th July 2014, 10:51 AM
I liked his reply to the supestar question.

No one in tamilnadu can ever deny that Vijay has carved a niche for himself in the industry and will end up as one of the most important entertainers, the industry has ever seen.

Hence, he need not eye any former legend's legacy/title/name.

He is creating his own legacy and good to hear from him that he is focusing on 'his' rather than anyone else.

Kumaran.P
7th July 2014, 10:53 AM
Vijay speaks about Next Superstar title :

Actor Vijay won the Favourite Actor award for his performance in the Director Vijay’s ‘Thalaiva’ given by a popular private channel recently. The actor attended the award held in Chennai yesterday. Director A.R.Murugadoss who is currently working with Vijay for the film ‘Kaththi’ handed over the award to his ‘Thuppakki’ hero.
Speaking at the function Vijay said he did not accept to attend the event just because an award is being give for him. He said he came only because the film ‘Thalaiva’ is being honored in the form of the award given to him. He added that ‘Thalaiva’ is the film that is very close to his heart and it should have done well. It’s the people who should decide whether a film is good or not but circumstances decided the fate of ‘Thalaiva’
The actor also spoke about the ‘next superstar’ that has dragged him to a unnecessary controversy recently. Vijay said he is content with the ‘Ilayathalabathi’ title given by his fans.
To a question on which director he would prefer to work again if given a chance, Vijay said it would be Shankar who directed him in ‘Nanban’ the Tamil remake of Bollywood film ‘3 Idiots’. Vijay also said Kamal Haasan starrer ‘Indian’ is his most favourite Shankar directed film.
http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/tamil/article/110007.html

Kumaran.P
7th July 2014, 11:03 AM
Rewind.. Thalaivar KING OF TRP
Sreedhar Pillai :
Breaking- Vijay TV & Nanban creates Television history. Ilayathalapathy Vijay's Nanban records 11.1 TRP on May 1 (Source- TAM report).
https://twitter.com/sri50/status/200183309618262016
It was a new movie so this TRP rating?!! ok then see this.. ;)

Sreedhar Pillai : May 1 TV battle 4 TRP's- Vijay TV' Nanban got 11.1 TRP. Sun TV's Kaavalan got 8.5 TRP. Kalaignar TV's VTV got 1.9 TRP. (Source- TAM).
https://twitter.com/sri50/status/200185004154826752
I WONDER HOW CAN SOME PEOPLE QUESTION ABOUT VIJAY'S TELEVISION REACH!!! HE'S THE KING IN IT!!! BE IT WEEKDAY OR WEEKEND YOU CAN A SEE A MOVIE OF HIM EVEN IN REGIONAL CHANNELS!!!!

Kumaran.P
7th July 2014, 11:14 AM
I DONT LIKE PEOPLE COMPARING VIJAY WITH HIS SO CALLED PEER WHENEVER SOME ARGUMENTS WITH YESTERYEAR ACTORS ARISE!!
VIJAY'S REACH IS VERY WIDE AND DIFFERENT ALTOGETHER COMPARED TO HIS PEER.
WHO HAS FAN BASE IN JAPAN AFTER RAJNI?
WHO HAS BETTER REACH IN EVERY NOOK AND CORNER OF TN AFTER RAJNI?
WHO HAS FAN BASE NOT RESTRICTED WITH PARTICULAR AGE?
WHO HAS ALWAYS CREATED AN EXCELLENT PRE-RELEASE BUSINESS AFTER RAJNI?
WHO HAS SCARED POWERFUL POLITICAL HOUSE OF TN ?

Its Vijay- whether you admit it or not, its gonna stay as a TRUTH!
You can take it as a bitter truth if you dont feel comfortable.

uruzalari
7th July 2014, 11:37 AM
True Ajay :).

No weekend ever passes without a Vijay movie aired in either Sun TV/KTV/Kalaigner/Vijay TV. If this sounds like an exaggeration to some, just follow movie schedules of the listed channels for 4 weeks, beginning this weekend :).

Most of the weekend Vijay movies are also aired prime time either late afternoon or evening shows.

You can add Surya/Kiran TV to this list :)

VinodKumar's
7th July 2014, 12:18 PM
Why don't they have a like button in forum.. +1 to ajay

Selva, You can now like/thank a post in forum. Check for the options at bottom of each post.

Kumaran.P
7th July 2014, 01:01 PM
ILAIYATHALAPATHY VIJAY : NEVER WANTED TO BE A SUPERSTAR :notworthy:
Ilaiyathalapathy Vijay's speech at the recent Vijay awards function is one of his best speeches in his career. Vijay said he came to Vijay awards because the organizers told him that he is getting the favorite hero award for Thalaivaa. The Kaththi actor said " People should decide the success and failure of a film not the circumstances". Vijay has expressed his happiness by saying "I would not been this much happier if I get this award for a successful film. You have given this award for a film which should have been a successful venture. Not only me, the entire Thalaivaa unit will feel happy for this award"
When Divyadarshini of Vijay TV asked, which title Vijay would prefer? Ilaiyathapathy or next superstar? Vijay replied her by saying that he will never forget the past and when Gopinath asked him to elaborate, Vijay said that the title Ilaiyathapathy was first given by people and he prefers it.
Vijay has also explained that he never wanted to be a superstar and when he entered the film industry, all he had in his mind is to get a unique place for him. Vijay says that Kumudham's next superstar results is a huge recognition for him but he said " I know that this recognition is not permanent by pointing out there are many talented and smart actors are out there".
Vijay turned philosophical by saying that "People who posses positive thinking could win at anything, people who are trying to come up in life will get some opportunities. Those who are seeing the opportunity despite all the hurdles will be the winners, while those who are seeing only the hurdles will end up as losers".
Vijay added "People who are achieving their goal in their respective fields are superstars, the thing is while kicking the ball only the ball should enter between the goal post, not the person who is kicking it".
Vijay concluded by saying that " Success and failures will come and go, but our efforts should be permanent. Vijay has also expressed in getting the award from AR Murugadoss.
http://www.cinemalead.com/news-id-ilaiyathalapathy-vijay-never-wanted-to-be-a-superstar-vijay-07-07-145512.htm

Kumaran.P
7th July 2014, 02:49 PM
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10204002891942853&id=1539919447

GSV
7th July 2014, 06:20 PM
watched Vijay awards thalaivar's pics and speech... Eppavume calm and composed :notworthy:

Kumaran.P
7th July 2014, 08:26 PM
Sonna Puriyathu Sollu Kulla
Adangathu Naanga Ellam unga mela Vacha Pasam _/\_ This is VIJAY <3 :notworthy: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Br8v9rOCYAAJ8lT.jpg

Kumaran.P
7th July 2014, 08:46 PM
6 to 60! Now I've seen everything. https://m.ak.fbcdn.net/scontent-a.xx/hphotos-xaf1/t31.0-8/10495042_777966262243272_4244264364410266311_o.jpg

Kumaran.P
8th July 2014, 09:22 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Br_iSisCcAA4-ZM.jpg

Kumaran.P
8th July 2014, 09:32 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Br_kkEzCYAIlb-A.jpg

Kumaran.P
8th July 2014, 10:19 AM
Vijay 58 will be a path-breaking film :
Cameraman Natraj Subramaniam is on a 10-day trip with Chimbudevan hunting locations for Vijay 58 and has opened up about the film to a daily. “I and Chimbudevan are headed to several states like Kerala, interior TN, even up North to Punjab and Himachal Pradesh. The idea is to look for locations that have not been seen on screen before. Apart from some ethereal locations in North India, the film will also be shot in TN and Pollachi. This is a fantasy-based script and it will be a path-breaking film. So, it demands the use of such locations like lakes, mountains and greenery that have never been captured before on camera.”
Breathtaking locations include Champa Valley, Dalhousie and other important locations up North will be explored for this fantasy flick. The team is conscious about minimal use of CG and looking forward to shoot in real locations. This yet-to-be-titled flick has Hansika and Shruti Haasan in lead roles. Kichcha Sudeep of Naan Ee fame and yesteryear heartthrob Sridevi play pivotal roles in the film. Devi Sri Prasad composes music. It is expected to go on floors towards the end of August.
http://www.onlykollywood.com/chimbudevan-hunting-locations-vijay-58/

Kumaran.P
8th July 2014, 03:27 PM
K.S. Ravi Kumar on his Official FB page :
currently faced with quite a concern since few days. Of in numerous fake profiles in social media, one in particular has been posing as me and tweeting & making statements that has caused quite a flutter.
I don’t know why I’ve been imitated. Sure, I have a reasonably successful account here on Facebook.
I'm well known and respected in the industry and I’ve even been many a times honored by being asked to give an opinion on various issues and situations. But I’m certainly not the one who can decide on the next superstar.
In fact I am no one to choose or decide who is the next super star other than fans who follow their respective idols.
Who am I to judge Vijay or Ajith. I have always enjoyed and appreciated their work but I cannot comment anything especially about who the next Super Star is. https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=611937872254153&id=514406568673951&_rdr#611940072253933
Intha serupadi thevaya? :lol2: Sutta vadai pochu daa :lol:

Russellmvr
8th July 2014, 04:14 PM
Saani Adi :rotfl:

arulraj
8th July 2014, 06:07 PM
Ivvalo erichalaa ...........:rotfl:

elsaen11
9th July 2014, 11:17 AM
''Who am I to judge Vijay or Ajith?''
Jul 08, 2014
Hotshot director K.S.Ravikumar has been a leading face in the industry for over 2 decades and he is still in vogue as a leading director for big star flicks. Currently, KSR is helming Rajini's Lingaa and recently his work for Kochadaiiyaan was also much appreciated.

There has been a recent furore over a fake Twitter account in Ravikumar's name and a few tweets from that account about who the next superstar is. Ravikumar has sent out a detailed clarification through his official Facebook account a few minutes back. This is how it reads.

"Currently faced with quite a concern since few days. Of the numerous fake profiles in social media, one in particular has been posing as me and tweeting & making statements that has caused quite a flutter.

I don’t know why I’ve been imitated. Sure, I have a reasonably successful account here on Facebook.

I'm well known and respected in the industry and I’ve even been many a times honored by being asked to give an opinion on various issues and situations. But I’m certainly not the one who can decide on the next superstar.

In fact I am no one to choose or decide who is the next super star other than fans who follow their respective idols.

Who am I to judge Vijay or Ajith. I have always enjoyed and appreciated their work but I cannot comment anything especially about who the next Super Star is"

http://www.behindwoods.com/tamil-movies-cinema-news-14/ksravikumar-lashes-out-at-talks-about-the-next-superstar.html

arulraj
9th July 2014, 01:14 PM
விஜய் படத்தின் வித்தியாச விஷூவல் ட்ரீட்!

'கத்தி' படத்திற்குப் பிறகு சிம்புதேவன் இயக்கத்தில் விஜய் நடிக்கிறார். ஸ்ருதிஹாசன், ஹன்சிகா, ஸ்ரீதேவி, சுதீப் ஆகியோர் இப்படத்தில் நடிக்கின்றனர். அநேகமாக அடுத்த மாதம் ஷூட்டிங் தொடங்கப்படலாம்.
படத்தின் லொக்கேஷன்களை தேர்வு செய்வதில் இயக்குநர் சிம்புதேவனும், ஒளிப்பதிவாளர் நட்ராஜூம் கவனம் செலுத்தி வருகின்றனர்.
இதுவரை இல்லாத அளவுக்கு வித்தியாசமாக விஷூவலில் புதுமை காட்ட வேண்டும் என்பதில் உறுதியாக இருக்கிறார் இயக்குநர் சிம்புதேவன்.
அதனால், இமாச்சல பிரதேசம், மத்திய பிரதேசம் உள்ளிட்ட தென்னிந்தியாவின் முக்கியப் பகுதிகளில் ஷூட்டிங் நடத்தத் திட்டமிட்டுள்ளார்.
பாலிவுட் படங்களின் ஷூட்டிங் ஸ்பாட்டைப் போல , விஜய் படத்தின் ஷூட்டிங் ஸ்பாட் இருக்க வேண்டும் என்பதால் விதவிதமான லொக்கேஷன்களில் ஷூட்டிங் எடுக்க முடிவெடுத்துள்ளார்.
இதனால், இரட்டை வேடங்களில் நடிக்கும் விஜய் இன்னும் ஸ்மார்ட்டாகத் தெரிவார் என்று சொல்லப்படுகிறது.

ajaybaskar
9th July 2014, 01:25 PM
Nutty was the first choice for Jilla too. But opted out because of schedule conflicts and Ganesh Rajavelu stepped in.

CEDYBLUE
9th July 2014, 01:33 PM
Vijay is surprising us with an interesting choice of script, genre and director for V58.

Honestly, don't quite know what to expect from this venture.

But Vijay, Sudeep, Sridevi, Hansika, Sruthi.......the casting looks impressive. Is Prabhu Ganesan also part of the casting?

Mr.GreyShirt
9th July 2014, 01:35 PM
This is movie is also double act? Or is it just a rumor?

CEDYBLUE
9th July 2014, 01:39 PM
Rumour as of now. But given the genre, a short flashback portion is a possibility.

VinodKumar's
9th July 2014, 01:48 PM
If I am not wrong Nutty did camera work for Vennialavae song in Thuppaki as SS dint have time.

CEDYBLUE
9th July 2014, 01:50 PM
That's right Vinod. Nutty also has worked in a few bollywood movies.

Mr.GreyShirt
Okay. And I agree Cedy, this project came out of nowhere. I wouldn't have thought Vijay would choose a movie like this. If I understand correctly it is not a period film right? Rather a fantasy based story? This is definitely above Kaththi right now for me on the hype meter.

ajaybaskar
Yes. He did. He was also the cinematographer of YOUTH.

ajaybaskar
9th July 2014, 01:52 PM
The movie is said to be a period fantasy like Mahadheera.

CEDYBLUE
9th July 2014, 01:53 PM
It's a fantasy thriller in the lines of Magadheera is what I heard.

CEDYBLUE
9th July 2014, 01:54 PM
Lol Ajay we have been xeroxing for some time...��

ajaybaskar
9th July 2014, 01:55 PM
Yeah. As long as we are two different persons with two different usernames, its fine. :wink:

CEDYBLUE
9th July 2014, 01:58 PM
:) btw no other projects in the pipeline right? I hope he picks suseendran for V59

ajaybaskar
9th July 2014, 02:01 PM
Good that he doesn't commit projects very early. What if a good director appraches him and he is not able to do it because of prior commitments? One project in the pipeline is always good.

CEDYBLUE
9th July 2014, 02:25 PM
Completely agree with you on that.

CEDYBLUE
9th July 2014, 02:26 PM
One more of Vijay's trademark melodies which is one of my favorites.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvV0WyuU0mM

CEDYBLUE
9th July 2014, 02:31 PM
This album was one of the biggest hits those days and this song in particular.

Priyamudan:

Bharatiku Kannama

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtAMq9UdD2o

uruzalari
9th July 2014, 02:43 PM
I strongly feel he might work with Anand Shankar soon. ARM said he was Vijay's favourite assistant director during Thuppakki at Arima Nambi audio launch.

Russellmvr
9th July 2014, 02:47 PM
To adding to it.. I found Arima nambi interesting..!! A decent thriller..!!

CEDYBLUE
9th July 2014, 03:02 PM
Anand Shankar looks like a good prospect. Plus, he seems to be a fan-boy of Vijay too. Should be a good combination.

VinodKumar's
9th July 2014, 03:09 PM
lets put a break for newbies for sometime. Go for Bala/Shankar/Mani :).

Russellmvr
9th July 2014, 04:25 PM
lets put a break for newbies for sometime. Go for Bala/Shankar/Mani :).

Big NO... i feel this guy too out of plots...!! IMHO... I know ppl will think i m wrong..!

Dammy R
9th July 2014, 04:40 PM
The project with Chimbu Devan, though looks good on paper as far as cast is concerned...the amount of risk is double as this kind of genre can fail miserably if the script and execution is not top notch. .personally I don't have too much expectations from this. But I wish and pray that it does turn out to be a good decision from Vijay.

Mohan kumar.
9th July 2014, 07:05 PM
The project with Chimbu Devan, though looks good on paper as far as cast is concerned...the amount of risk is double as this kind of genre can fail miserably if the script and execution is not top notch. .personally I don't have too much expectations from this. But I wish and pray that it does turn out to be a good decision from Vijay.

Have high hopes on Chimbu Devan... Vijay should do some offbeat movies atleast once in three years, otherwise it will appear monotonous..

Dammy R
9th July 2014, 07:17 PM
Have high hopes on Chimbu Devan... Vijay should do some offbeat movies atleast once in three years, otherwise it will appear monotonous..

Agree he should do offbeat movies but in my opinion he should ensure perfect selection of the director. Also, my fear is with the genre (fantasy thriller) ..as I don't know what it would end up being. The offbeat movie should be more in the lines of Aadukalam with a quality director like Vetrimaran, which will earn critical acclaim for sure. But again, as I said, I wish Chimbu Devan does end up crushing our fears. Only time will tell.

Mr.GreyShirt
9th July 2014, 08:46 PM
http://loopthetube.com/#8hB-lOOWRk0&start=144.561&end=146.85

gane14
10th July 2014, 12:02 AM
Problem I see with Chimbu Devan or any new director working with Vijay is they concentrate more on Vijay than the script.

Hope chimbudevan proves me wrong.

Dammy R
10th July 2014, 06:17 PM
Problem I see with Chimbu Devan or any new director working with Vijay is they concentrate more on Vijay than the script.

Precisely my point....and that's exactly what I fear. Experienced directors will not compromise on content.

CEDYBLUE
10th July 2014, 06:50 PM

The results for such an approach has been pretty bad.

Perarsu was mighty lucky to get away with Thirupacchi and Sviakasi because of the Vijay factor and was duly sorted out in this next few movies. Perarsu just couldn't deliver anymore with anyone else.

Dharani, despite being an established director and having created a trend on his own, also succumbed to pleasing Vijay in Kuruvi. The result, we all know.

Bharathan was guilty of trying too hard to please Vijay in ATM and failed miserably. Bharathan is a good dialogue writer and good to see him back with Veeram.

The good thing about Chimbhu, here though is, he is not a new director nor he is someone who is most-sought after. But he has shown glimpses of his talent in his first movie. Everything after Pulikesi, be it 'Arai En' or 'Kalavanigal' have been slow and below the mark.

One other thing that might work against Chimbu is the genre. If he keeps Vijay before Script/Screenplay in Vijay's comfort zone like Babu Sivan/Vetaikaran or Naesan/Jilla, he might probably get away, not in a genre which is untested as far as Vijay is concerned. I think this is what Dammy meant too.

I am surprised at Vijay's choice. He had an option of picking a suseendran/Hari who would deliver quick, minimum-guarantee commercial pot-boilers, but instead he has chosen Chimbu. Sudeep also spoke about how good the script is. The script, hopefully should have been the reason for Vijay's choice.

If he wants to try an off-beat genre, he should do complete justice without any compromises for 'commercial' success.

Mohan kumar.
10th July 2014, 10:06 PM
Agree he should do offbeat movies but in my opinion he should ensure perfect selection of the director. Also, my fear is with the genre (fantasy thriller) ..as I don't know what it would end up being. The offbeat movie should be more in the lines of Aadukalam with a quality director like Vetrimaran, which will earn critical acclaim for sure. But again, as I said, I wish Chimbu Devan does end up crushing our fears. Only time will tell.

Ofcourse, we would love to see Vijay in a film by director like Vetrimaran but not at the cost of a fantasy film which we haven't experienced.. I feel we should be happy and excited to watch our favourite star in a fantasy film.. No need to fear or worry as long as we are not the producer of the film :-D

SenGOEk
10th July 2014, 11:31 PM
One kid replies in Chutties Program:

Annachi : yen vijay matum pudikum
Kid : avaru nalla fight panvar
Annachi : fight panrathu thapache
Kid : Vijay yarachu thappu pana thaan fight panvar

Undisputed king among kids..:smokesmirk:

SenGOEk
10th July 2014, 11:54 PM
Watch from 16:00 to 16:25

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRHDjS98KSY

SenGOEk
11th July 2014, 12:08 AM
Special Program About IlayaThalapathy Vijay by Japanese TV channel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=On15yeACvj4&feature=youtu.be&app=desktop

Thalapathyda:smokesmirk:

CEDYBLUE
11th July 2014, 05:50 PM
This man's young looks @40 is pretty unbelievable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KANymnqMdhw

Kumaran.P
12th July 2014, 11:53 AM
#Kuruvi in Kairali tv . Right now #sachinin jaya Movies @ 5pm #Maduray in jaya Tv @ 6.30pm
weekend and vijay films :notworthy:
Say Vijay films dont get telecast in tv channels frequently, I dare you.. I double dare you!!

Robertadmip
12th July 2014, 01:51 PM
India trends

Kumaran.P
13th July 2014, 09:05 PM
Priya Anand in #NatchathiraJannal (@puthuyugam tv) : I am full and full Ilayathalapathy Vijay fan..I like all the things he do #Love!!

CEDYBLUE
14th July 2014, 10:50 PM
Priya Anand joins the long list of female fan world of Ilayathalapathy :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VvZVf8drrA&feature=youtu.be&a

Kumaran.P
14th July 2014, 11:24 PM
Vijay Awards - 20th July 2014 | Promo 4 ilaya thalapathi vijay http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhPUD2Ssjpw

Kumaran.P
14th July 2014, 11:25 PM
Actress Anju Aravind talks about actor Vijay http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sa-2GzvLM1Q

Dammy R
14th July 2014, 11:37 PM
Priya Anand joins the long list of female fan world of Ilayathalapathy :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VvZVf8drrA&feature=youtu.be&a

I kind of like the quiet admiration that a lot of people like her have for Vijay. Most times (that I can remember) it is the guests who bring out Vijay's name without any indication or hint from the host. Vijay definitely has an elite list of admirers in the industry. Good to see this.

Cheers!

CEDYBLUE
14th July 2014, 11:41 PM
I kind of like the quiet admiration that a lot of people like her have for Vijay. Most times (that I can remember) it is the guests who bring out Vijay's name without any indication or hint from the host. Vijay definitely has an elite list of admirers in the industry. Good to see this.

Cheers!

Silent admiration is because of the fact that Vijay's admiration society has a sizeable amount of women and kids :)

Kumaran.P
14th July 2014, 11:46 PM
Remember Priya Anand was the first choice for Thuppaki's female lead pair, but unfortunately due to english vinglish committments she could not make it!!

CEDYBLUE
14th July 2014, 11:49 PM
Actor Shaam about Vijay. Awesome words.

Skip to 13:50 directly. Never knew Shaam was this close to Vijay and how big a fan he is :)

Really hope this guy get's the much deserved break in movies.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNMNHVKaWUU

Kumaran.P
14th July 2014, 11:51 PM
Priya Anand spotted. https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BNU17JhCIAAhpMb.jpg

Dammy R
14th July 2014, 11:53 PM
I have seen that video Cedy. This is what I meant when I said that guests bring out his name by themselves. Shaam had such great things to say about Vijay in this. There are so many such videos where people have made it quite evident about their feelings on Vijay's humble and great human nature despite being such a big star.

Probably we should start posting all these one by one.

CEDYBLUE
15th July 2014, 12:03 AM
I have seen that video Cedy. This is what I meant when I said that guests bring out his name by themselves. Shaam had such great things to say about Vijay in this. There are so many such videos where people have made it quite evident about their feelings on Vijay's humble and great human nature despite being such a big star.

Probably we should start posting all these one by one.

Dammy, pleasantly surprised to see Shaam's admiration and respect.

Vijay's influence on the gen-next is indisputable, but yet underrated.

You see today's upcoming starts and see what they are trying to do, the kind of movies they make, you can clearly see Vijay's impact.

Surya's Anjaan punch 'pura-kalugu' and the way he delivers it reminded me of Vijay's earlier movies. People are effusive now of Anjaan, the same ones' who criticized Vijay then :)

Dammy R
15th July 2014, 12:10 AM
Cannot agree more with you on that last point, Cedy.

faithiu11
15th July 2014, 07:08 AM
Its good quality /top actors such as vishal,jeyam ravi,jeeva likes and admire vijay and i am happy most of the actors(jai,vishal,jeeva,karthi,Ravi,bharath )wish they wanna be like vijay

Mahen
15th July 2014, 10:24 AM
Its good quality /top actors such as vishal,jeyam ravi,jeeva likes and admire vijay and i am happy most of the actors(jai,vishal,jeeva,karthi,Ravi,bharath )wish they wanna be like vijay

:lol2:

faithiu11
15th July 2014, 10:43 AM
I think vishal,Ravi in top actors list among current generation actors

Kumaran.P
15th July 2014, 06:57 PM
Good article and Never knew Nayanthara is such a big Vijay Fan ;)

I am a huge fan of Vijay: Nayanthara
An excerpt from the article,
First and foremost, let me confess that I am a huge fan of Vijay. I have never told him this (smiles), but that's the truth. I have watched all his films and enjoyed each and every scene in it. We shared a great camaraderie on the sets. He is a wonderful person, very comfortable to work with, is dedicated and above all very intelligent.
http://www.sify.com/movies/i-am-a-huge-fan-of-vijay-nayanthara-news-tamil-kkfs35ecdaasi.html

Kumaran.P
15th July 2014, 07:03 PM
A rare snap..
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bsln32pIEAAOL3_.jpg

Kumaran.P
15th July 2014, 07:08 PM
shruti haasan @shrutihaasan :
Am super happy to be vijay sirs leading lady in Chimbudevan's next! Time to make an epic film! #tamilponnu #excitement #superu #whatastory

VinodKumar's
15th July 2014, 07:13 PM
ah I am tried of "I am fan of Vijay" posts .That's not us. Lets get back to the movie discussions.

faithiu11
15th July 2014, 07:17 PM
Expectation at its peak...thalaivaa wanna c u as king...get up which he comes innasku laska suits well for him...

elsaen11
15th July 2014, 07:19 PM
Dual role. Lets hope for the best

Kumaran.P
15th July 2014, 07:19 PM
ah I am tried of "I am fan of Vijay" posts .That's not us. Lets get back to the movie discussions.

Just Like having a tea in a long journey.. ;)

VinodKumar's
15th July 2014, 07:28 PM
Suruthi paapa confirmed ah :thumbsup:. Oru padam kooda odunadhu illayae :shaking:.

faithiu11
15th July 2014, 07:35 PM
What about Samantha vinod..?

faithiu11
15th July 2014, 07:37 PM
Kajal before thupakki..?thalaivar rasi workout agum

Kumaran.P
15th July 2014, 07:45 PM
Shruti Haasan finally confirms Vijay 58!
After a lot of hide and seek over the past two months, Shruti Haasan has finally confirmed that she is indeed pairing with Ilayathalapathy Vijay for the first time. “Am super happy to be vijay sirs leading lady in Chimbudevan’s next! Time to make an epic film! # tamilponnu # excitement # superu # whatastory,” posted Shruti Haasan on Twitter. Fondly called by fans as Vijay 58, this untitled film is billed as a fantasy flick and the team is on a location hunt to shoot the film in breathtaking locales. Hansika Motwani is likely to be the second heroine and an official announcement is still awaited from her end.
Kichcha Sudeep of Naan Ee fame and yesteryear heartthrob Sridevi play pivotal roles in the film. Devi Sri Prasad composes music and he has earlier said in an interview that it will be his biggest film. Vijay 58 is expected to go on floors towards the end of August. http://www.onlykollywood.com/shruti-haasan-in-vijay-58-film/

Dammy R
15th July 2014, 08:04 PM

Absolutely agree with you saaar!! Let's not get into these "I am Vijay fan" posts. I think everyone knows who all admire Vijay ..let's maintain a positive calm about this....and just move on to movie discussions.

VinodKumar's
16th July 2014, 12:18 AM
ROTFL thing is trisha-vijay-least fav-disaapointment. Who cares Trisha? She is a closed case for us :lol:.

ajaybaskar
16th July 2014, 12:27 AM
Yov. Ennayya double meaningla pesura?

VinodKumar's
16th July 2014, 12:29 AM
Inimae namma kooda heroine ah nadika vaaipu illaenu solla vandhaen :noteeth:.

selvamohankumar
16th July 2014, 08:35 AM
ROTFL thing is trisha-vijay-least fav-disaapointment. Who cares Trisha? She is a closed case for us :lol:.

Inuma ava koolam podra??

selvamohankumar
16th July 2014, 08:38 AM
Expectation at its peak...thalaivaa wanna c u as king...get up which he comes innasku laska suits well for him...

+1.. Awaiting ..

evmoikivohoge
16th July 2014, 11:37 AM
Sreedhar Pillai @sri50 · 27m
#Vijay,was named by #Kumudam magazine "as the next superstar" triggered a raging debate in TN. Now a big function 2 b held in #Madurai

#Vijay "as the next superstar",a big function 2 b held in #Madurai on August 15. Celebs stars from all over India 2 attend the function.

evmoikivohoge
16th July 2014, 11:38 AM
i dont understand one thing.. Vj said he doesnt want 'SuperStar' title at vijay award function.. nw celebration ??? puriyaliyae..

VinodKumar's
16th July 2014, 12:13 PM
Kajal had NMA before Thuppaki .. Samantha lam "ennoda rasi naala rasi eppodhum illaigargalin aasi" .. so prachana illa ...

NEPV 4 naal oduchuna adhula 3 naal Sammu kaaga thaan oduchu ;).

CEDYBLUE
16th July 2014, 12:16 PM
Mani 84, thanks for your promptness.

Complete nonsense of a move, if the news is true.

evmoikivohoge
16th July 2014, 12:17 PM
Mani 84, thanks for your promptness.

Complete nonsense of a move, if the news is true.

I posted it, bcos of genuine film tracker Mr.Pillai tweet :)

ajaybaskar
16th July 2014, 12:43 PM
Yes. Its unnecessary. Vijay had to move on.

ecureuhapis
16th July 2014, 03:27 PM
Suruthi paapa confirmed ah :thumbsup:. Oru padam kooda odunadhu illayae :shaking:.

paapa-va?

she's older than me.

but :2thumbsup: choice

elsaen11
16th July 2014, 07:06 PM
Time to ban madurai from TN :lol2:

elsaen11
16th July 2014, 07:24 PM
Time for prakashraj haters page. Aduthavan sollanum, Thanaku thaana vangikitta athu pichai.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UFljQHEP7g

elsaen11
16th July 2014, 07:30 PM

Leave it. She choose her perfect pair.If u know what i mean :lol2:

Kumaran.P
16th July 2014, 08:04 PM
Trisha is muththuna kaththirika , i dont understand why people even taking her statements seriously. Now she almost regretted for what she said. So leave this. :lol:

Kumaran.P
16th July 2014, 08:08 PM
Regarding madurai event...I heard kumudham is going to conduct this event.. but no clarity yet regarding this, even among VMI circle..we'll get the clear picture in few days..

Russellmvr
16th July 2014, 08:44 PM
unwanted stuff..!!

elsaen11
16th July 2014, 08:46 PM
I feel there is some other motive behind this event :(

Adox
16th July 2014, 10:34 PM
IMO actually bad publicity for both kumudham and Vijay. Everybody I talk to (Vijay fans or not) have expressed their disapproval/disgust over this poll. Now to top it off they want to celebrate it :)

Kumaran.P
16th July 2014, 10:34 PM
A.r.Murugadoss's Header pic in Twitter \m/
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BsrfwidCQAEBKKb.jpg

ajaybaskar
17th July 2014, 12:20 PM
Rotfl, parthan. :)

Kumaran.P
17th July 2014, 05:53 PM
This thread has been filled with Meaningful discussions since few weeks, now all of a sudden we're seeing some Kumki Brothers trying to spoil it by posting craps here. :/

Kumaran.P
17th July 2014, 06:06 PM
Vijay - 'The Next Superstar' to make his presence felt ...
Recently, a popular magazine had conducted a public poll across various platforms on "Who the next Superstar was?", and Ilayathalapathy Vijay was chosen as the next Superstar.
Taking it further, the magazine is conducting a felicitation function on the 15th of August, in Madurai. The event is planned to be a grand spectacle with many top stars from the industry expected to make their presence felt.
Well, will Ilayathalapathy Vijay attend the event? According to sources close to the star, he would make a brief appearance at the event, and return back. http://behindwoods.com/tamil-movies-cinema-news-14/ilayathalapathy-vijay-to-make-his-presence-in-the-next-superstar-event.html

faithiu11
17th July 2014, 06:16 PM
Enough continue ur discussions in some other thread let v reserve this thread only for news and updates...kumaran and deepak plz stop it here

Dammy R
17th July 2014, 09:01 PM
Wow..didn't check hub posts for a day or two and looks like I missed a lot of action (which I am glad I did). First thing..on that function issue..I really would be a happier fan if Vijay politely declines the request from the organizers from the magazine in a nice way. Don't think he needs someone else to do this to reiterate his growth and star power. His fans have proved it time and again.

Can I request all Vijay fans to ignore all this crap and mudslinging ...especially if it's coming from someone who has "an agenda".

Let's just redirect our energies in discussions about Vijay. Does anyone have a listing of movies that were written with Vijay in mind first by the makers?

faithiu11
17th July 2014, 09:07 PM
I guess dhool,biriyani,unnai nenaithu

CEDYBLUE
17th July 2014, 09:34 PM
1. Dheena

Same way Dheena was supposed to have Vijay ..............

Interested folks, can read the entire interview from the link below

http://www.behindwoods.com/features/Interviews/interview-5/director/ar-murgadoss.html

Dammy R
17th July 2014, 09:40 PM
1. Dheena

http://www.behindwoods.com/features/Interviews/interview-5/director/ar-murgadoss.html

Would have been 3rd movie with ARM if Vijay had agreed.

Same way, it would have been awesome if Vijay had accepted Mudalvan with Shankar, and even Paruthiveeran for that matter.

paranitharan
17th July 2014, 09:43 PM
1. Dheena

Haven't read the interview but in an interview to Suntv for the sane question, ARM said it was not written for Vijay anna.

ajaybaskar
17th July 2014, 09:44 PM
There were some good misses too. Autograph - It wouldn't have worked for Vijay. Cheran was apt. Singam - Surya is more fit to do that role. Not Vijay's cup of tea.

Dammy R
17th July 2014, 09:53 PM
Ajay saaar... you really want to try that? (If you know what i mean)...You're gona waste your precious time my friend. Let's just keep to our topic.

Btw Ajay...why do you think Autograph wouldn't have worked for Vijay? In terms of box office?

ajaybaskar
17th July 2014, 09:55 PM
Dammy,

Gotcha.

Yes. Cheran was apt as a 35 year old who relives his memories. Vijay was looking too young then.

Dammy R
17th July 2014, 09:59 PM
Oh okay that way... you have a point. Although I would love to see Vijay in a good offbeat subject.

Mr.GreyShirt
17th July 2014, 10:19 PM
Paruththiveeran would not have suited vijay also. I can't see him in that role.

CEDYBLUE
17th July 2014, 10:24 PM
GS,

Ameer had Vijay in mind before anyone else. IMO Good directors can bring the best out of anyone. Would have been nice and different if Vijay had opted for it.

CEDYBLUE
17th July 2014, 10:30 PM
Dhool was another big miss. Again Vikram was stunning in Dhool and did complete justice, but Dharani was in pretty terrific form those days and it would been a memorable Vijay-Dharani combination.

Mr.GreyShirt
17th July 2014, 10:32 PM
Yea, even Vijay has said he regrets not doing Dhool

Dammy R
17th July 2014, 10:33 PM
GS,

Ameer had Vijay in mind before anyone else. IMO Good directors can bring the best out of anyone. Would have been nice and different if Vijay had opted for it.

+ 1. He was not looked up as a mass entertainer until he tasted success in movies like Thirumalai, Gilli etc. Had he done Paruthiveeran, you never know...he may have achieved that flexibility of acting in such roles once in a while. Right now, I think even Vijay hesitates to undertake such projects thinking that he may not be accepted in such roles. My personal opinion is ..it's always worth trying. He is perceived as a huge star but his performance is always underrated cos of his star power and charisma. Such movies would highlight his brilliant ability and skill to perform.

Mr.GreyShirt
17th July 2014, 10:37 PM
+ 1. He was not looked up as a mass entertainer until he tasted success in movies like Thirumalai, Gilli etc. Had he done Paruthiveeran, you never know...he may have achieved that flexibility of acting in such roles once in a while. Right now, I think even Vijay hesitates to undertake such projects thinking that he may not be accepted in such roles. My personal opinion is ..it's always worth trying. He is perceived as a huge star but his performance is always underrated cos of his star power and charisma. Such movies would highlight his brilliant ability and skill to perform.

True. That is why I am excited for the CHimbu Devan's project because it is an experimental movie for him.

CEDYBLUE
17th July 2014, 10:44 PM
Yes, Vijay 58 does look promising. We have to wait and see how it pans out.

Mr.GreyShirt
17th July 2014, 10:48 PM
I hope the director can pull out a good movie. Except for his first movie (Which worked mainly because of Vadivelu), others are lackluster at best.

Dammy R
17th July 2014, 10:55 PM
I hope the director can pull out a good movie. Except for his first movie (Which worked mainly because of Vadivelu), others are lackluster at best.

Exactly...that's my only worry with this project. I am all for experiments but that risk should be taken with a good director who has a neat track record. Ameer was worth it... Chimbu project can go either way depending on content and execution. We ll wait and see. Getting a good team is always important and in that regard, Vijay58 is hitting right notes so far.

Dammy R
18th July 2014, 01:13 PM
A million thanks to the mods. I'm sure it is frustrating to do this at times but I sincerely appreciate the timely action. Feels good to see the thread clean without all unwanted posts. Thanks again!!

Cheers!

Parthyy
18th July 2014, 05:19 PM
1. Dheena

As for Dheena Case Hope peolpe watch ARMurugadoss saying about his first film before coming to assertions

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUDSga1DMuk

CEDYBLUE
18th July 2014, 05:35 PM
Parthy,

Hope you also understand that, i did not post anything from my own bag, it was again an AR Murugadoss interview that i had posted here and he should have been given that interview a lot earlier than the video you had posted.

ARM is very clear about what he says. He says, Dheena was supposed to have Vijay as the lead, but ended up having Ajith. Clear terms.

Parthyy
18th July 2014, 06:02 PM
Parthy,

Hope you also understand that, i did not post anything from my own bag, it was again an AR Murugadoss interview that i had posted here and he should have been given that interview a lot earlier than the video you had posted.

ARM is very clear about what he says. He says, Dheena was supposed to have Vijay as the lead, but ended up having Ajith. Clear terms.

Anyways I even Heard he Approached even Prashanth too forgot the link saw somewhere interview...I posted Video Interview which would be more apt than this ..Where He mentions When nobody believed Him Ajith gave Chance...
Also clearly can see Ajith-ARM were not in good terms that time evident from his BW Interview...

I can get Vijay link since ARM was assistant to SJSurya during Kushi..It was SJSurya who introduced ARM to Ajith and Film happend.

CEDYBLUE
18th July 2014, 06:06 PM
Anyways I even Heard he Approached even Prashanth too forgot the link saw somewhere interview...I posted Video Interview which would be more apt than this ..Where He mentions When nobody believed Him Ajith gave Chance...
Also clearly can see Ajith-ARM were not in good terms that time evident from his BW Interview...

I can get Vijay link since ARM was assistant to SJSurya during Kushi..It was SJSurya who introduced ARM to Ajith and Film happend.

There is no denying the fact that it was Ajith who first showed faith in ARM, just the way he hit jackpot with SJ Surya. But the script could have been developed with Vijay in mind. Quite possible, IMO

Parthyy
18th July 2014, 06:53 PM
There is no denying the fact that it was Ajith who first showed faith in ARM, just the way he hit jackpot with SJ Surya. But the script could have been developed with Vijay in mind. Quite possible, IMO

ARM Admits that " I don’t keep actors in mind while framing stories..." ..Might be ARM have already written script And Approached actors ....Mostly Debut directors always approach actors with Pre-Written scripts...

I Dont Think Shankar Developed script of Gentleman keeping Sharathkumar in mind since He assisted Pavithran during Suriyan and approached Sarath first..anyways..cool

CEDYBLUE
18th July 2014, 07:20 PM
ARM Admits that " I don’t keep actors in mind while framing stories..." ..Might be ARM have already written script And Approached actors ....Mostly Debut directors always approach actors with Pre-Written scripts...

I Dont Think Shankar Developed script of Gentleman keeping Sharathkumar in mind since He assisted Pavithran during Suriyan and approached Sarath first..anyways..cool

The only difference obviously is that Shankar did not say 'Gentleman was supposed to be done by Sharath, but instead fared Arjun' but ARM clearly states that he just did not have Vijay in mind while writing the script, but Vijay was supposed to fare in it, before it went to Ajith. Cool and Cheers! Let's discuss something else :)

Kumaran.P
19th July 2014, 11:14 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bs4lGifCcAA95Zc.jpg

Kumaran.P
19th July 2014, 11:15 AM
Ilayathalapathy Vijay's POOVE UNAKAGA In KTV tonight at 8PM.. #Thuppakki Tomorrow at 9.30 AM #Vijay Awards at 2PM.. Asusual its #ThalapathyWeekend

Kumaran.P
19th July 2014, 11:17 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bs1QJOLCYAAZgnm.jpg

Kumaran.P
19th July 2014, 12:31 PM
Thuppakki in Kairali channel now..

ajaybaskar
19th July 2014, 12:41 PM
The telecast that film every fortnight

CEDYBLUE
19th July 2014, 01:13 PM
The movie has garnered a whopping 3.5 Million views in Youtube thus far. Incredible really.

Any other movie in close vicinity?

CEDYBLUE
19th July 2014, 01:16 PM
Google, Google from Thuppakki 4 Million views? Awesome

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLMTJQ-kVfg

Kumaran.P
19th July 2014, 02:05 PM
the movie has garnered a whopping 3.5 million views in youtube thus far. Incredible really.

Any other movie in close vicinity?
error 404 : Not found ;)

SenGOEk
19th July 2014, 04:32 PM
When weekend comes one thing remains constant is telecast of VJ films in TV channels - TRP KING ILAYATHALAPATHY VIJAY

Poove Unakaga - 8PM in KTV today
Thuppaki - 9:00am in VJ TV tomorrow
Vettaikaran - 9:30am in KTV tomorrow
Vijay awards - 2:00pm in VJ TV tomorrow
Sivakasi - 6:30pm in Jaya TV tomorrow

SenGOEk
19th July 2014, 04:42 PM
error 404 : Not found ;)

Ivlo viewku Kalaipuli Dhanu kaasu koduthutaru..Their so called blockbusters have not even crossed 1 Million views in youtube..

Kumaran.P
19th July 2014, 07:48 PM
When weekend comes one thing remains constant is telecast of VJ films in TV channels - TRP KING ILAYATHALAPATHY VIJAY

Poove Unakaga - 8PM in KTV today
Thuppaki - 9:00am in VJ TV tomorrow
Vettaikaran - 9:30am in KTV tomorrow
Vijay awards - 2:00pm in VJ TV tomorrow
Sivakasi - 6:30pm in Jaya TV tomorrow

a)Completely paid by SAC!!!
b)Vijay's PRO sends money!!!!
c)Editors of those Channels are Vijay Fans!!!!!
d)Watch Coffee with DD da

Kumaran.P
19th July 2014, 07:49 PM
Ivlo viewku Kalaipuli Dhanu kaasu koduthutaru..Their so called blockbusters have not even crossed 1 Million views in youtube..

Shows the interest of common people let alone fans!

Kumaran.P
19th July 2014, 08:31 PM
Folks watch Vijay Tv now.. Vijay's entry in #VijayAwards Redcarpet!! Goosebumps!!

Kumaran.P
20th July 2014, 11:01 AM
Thalaivar on Red carpet Vijay Awards! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YK_AFh2Iyl8

Kumaran.P
20th July 2014, 04:59 PM
Vijay An Inspiration to All. From Malaysia Star Newspaper!!
https://m.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-f.ak/hphotos-ak-xpf1/t1.0-0/10431547_792201800820966_6885878107676626266_n.jpg

Kumaran.P
20th July 2014, 05:04 PM
A teen shares why an actor inspires her
by thiviya
Joseph Vijay
Ilayathalapathy Vijay is a hero on and off the screen.
Inspiration. The word speaks a thousand words to me. Today, at 19, I can draw up an endless list of people who have inspired me. In fact, almost every day I meet people who inspire me in some way or other.
To begin with, my mum and dad would be my very first inspirational figures, followed by my siblings, relatives and friends. And when I started watching TV and listening to music, I came across a few inspiring people there too. The most significant ones would be Lionel Messi, one of the finest footballers that the world has ever seen, and the boys of One Direction.
However, I¡¯m unable to suppress the urge to mention my very first celebrity inspiration. He¡¯s my first love, I¡¯d say.
I wouldn¡¯t say he is world-famous, but he is well-known enough to have his very own fanbase, spanning from across Canada to Australia. He is very popular amongst the Indians especially, as he is one of the most prominent South Indian actors. He goes by the name Joseph Vijay.
He is fondly calledIlayathalapathy(young knight) and he is also fondly addressed asAnna(brother) by his fans.
Born in June 1974, he is now 40 and one of the most significant figures in the Tamil movie industry with a massive number of dedicated fans. Though he was the son of a movie director, he reached the height of his career through his own hard work, perseverance and passion. He went against his father¡¯s will to pursue his dreams of becoming an actor (his father wanted him to become a doctor). And look where it has landed him today!
Although he had a rough beginning, he reached the peak of his career through sheer determination. Having been in the Tamil industry for more than two decades and acted in 55 movies, Vijay has been involved in numerous super hit movies. Though he began as a ¡°lover boy¡±, he went on to shine as a mass action hero. Apart from that, he was also adored for his amazing singing talent and arguably incredible dance moves.
However, he had a down turn in his career between the years 2007 and 2011, and received a lot of criticism. Yet, his fans stood by him and supported him throughout the tough times until he gained momentum in 2011 again with the movieKaavalan, a touching love story. He then went on to silence his critics and detractors with the 2012 blockbuster,Thuppakki,and once again proved what he was capable of. And the recent showJilla,in which he acted alongside Malayalam biggie Mohanlal, is a huge success.
No matter how many successes he has achieved, he remains humble and kind. His silent demeanour makes people wonder if he is actually the same shimmering star on the screen.
He takes time off his hectic schedule to painlessly serve the people who are suffering from hunger and poverty. He even turned his official fan club into an active organisation which reaches out to people stricken by poverty. He also supplies stationery and computers to the schools around the area. Yet, he has never publicly spoken about it. He has kept a low profile, doing it all on his own time and accord.
He has inspired not only me, but millions of fans around the world in so many ways. The list is endless. Yet, as an actor, celebrity and famous figure, he has his share of haters too. There are people who are ignorant of his talents, achievements and successes.
Nevertheless, you¡¯ll always be my hero, Vijay, on and off screen! http://www.thestar.com.my/Lifestyle/Family/NewsAndEvents/2014/07/20/An-inspiration-to-all/

Kumaran.P
20th July 2014, 05:57 PM
Dhaya Alagiri via Twitter : Ilayathalapathy VIJAY ! Class and Mass !

Kumaran.P
20th July 2014, 05:59 PM
Vijay tv did not show Vijay getting award this week. Will show next week.. TRP tactics!

Russellmvr
20th July 2014, 07:04 PM
I knew it.. !!

Kumaran.P
21st July 2014, 05:56 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BtCy0iOCQAAX76w.jpg

Kumaran.P
21st July 2014, 06:02 PM
When Jayaram son Kalidas mimicked Vijay in Vijay Fans. Crowd went insane for some time.. Check the difference of mass level.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJxN_RJ0kek

Kumaran.P
21st July 2014, 06:03 PM
Illayathalapathy Vijay's Mass Entry at Vijay Awards http://fb.me/1ctdVw1ry

Kumaran.P
21st July 2014, 06:13 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BtEYskxCAAIf68p.jpg

Kumaran.P
25th July 2014, 03:10 PM
Kushi movie in Sun Tv right now..And Tirumalai at 7.30pm today in K tv..

Kumaran.P
25th July 2014, 04:20 PM
arulnithi tamilarasu @ arulnithitamil
Watching kushi...one of my fav movie ..

bimmer
25th July 2014, 07:00 PM
A teen shares why an actor inspires her
by thiviya
Joseph Vijay
Ilayathalapathy Vijay is a hero on and off the screen.
Inspiration. The word speaks a thousand words to me. Today, at 19, I can draw up an endless list of people who have inspired me. In fact, almost every day I meet people who inspire me in some way or other.
To begin with, my mum and dad would be my very first inspirational figures, followed by my siblings, relatives and friends. And when I started watching TV and listening to music, I came across a few inspiring people there too. The most significant ones would be Lionel Messi, one of the finest footballers that the world has ever seen, and the boys of One Direction.
However, I¡¯m unable to suppress the urge to mention my very first celebrity inspiration. He¡¯s my first love, I¡¯d say.
I wouldn¡¯t say he is world-famous, but he is well-known enough to have his very own fanbase, spanning from across Canada to Australia. He is very popular amongst the Indians especially, as he is one of the most prominent South Indian actors. He goes by the name Joseph Vijay.
He is fondly calledIlayathalapathy(young knight) and he is also fondly addressed asAnna(brother) by his fans.
Born in June 1974, he is now 40 and one of the most significant figures in the Tamil movie industry with a massive number of dedicated fans. Though he was the son of a movie director, he reached the height of his career through his own hard work, perseverance and passion. He went against his father¡¯s will to pursue his dreams of becoming an actor (his father wanted him to become a doctor). And look where it has landed him today!
Although he had a rough beginning, he reached the peak of his career through sheer determination. Having been in the Tamil industry for more than two decades and acted in 55 movies, Vijay has been involved in numerous super hit movies. Though he began as a ¡°lover boy¡±, he went on to shine as a mass action hero. Apart from that, he was also adored for his amazing singing talent and arguably incredible dance moves.
However, he had a down turn in his career between the years 2007 and 2011, and received a lot of criticism. Yet, his fans stood by him and supported him throughout the tough times until he gained momentum in 2011 again with the movieKaavalan, a touching love story. He then went on to silence his critics and detractors with the 2012 blockbuster,Thuppakki,and once again proved what he was capable of. And the recent showJilla,in which he acted alongside Malayalam biggie Mohanlal, is a huge success.
No matter how many successes he has achieved, he remains humble and kind. His silent demeanour makes people wonder if he is actually the same shimmering star on the screen.
He takes time off his hectic schedule to painlessly serve the people who are suffering from hunger and poverty. He even turned his official fan club into an active organisation which reaches out to people stricken by poverty. He also supplies stationery and computers to the schools around the area. Yet, he has never publicly spoken about it. He has kept a low profile, doing it all on his own time and accord.
He has inspired not only me, but millions of fans around the world in so many ways. The list is endless. Yet, as an actor, celebrity and famous figure, he has his share of haters too. There are people who are ignorant of his talents, achievements and successes.
Nevertheless, you¡¯ll always be my hero, Vijay, on and off screen! http://www.thestar.com.my/Lifestyle/Family/NewsAndEvents/2014/07/20/An-inspiration-to-all/

EKSI...Naalaya samuthayam

Kumaran.P
25th July 2014, 10:56 PM
My favorite scene in Tirumalai \m/ !! https://m.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-h.ak/hphotos-ak-xpf1/t1.0-0/10570560_620318108075485_3136067906355731336_n.jpg

Kumaran.P
26th July 2014, 07:39 PM
Ghilli in Kiran Tv now. Lost count how many times they telecasted it in their channel.

Kumaran.P
26th July 2014, 07:47 PM
Vijay called his Fan Subru Madurai Vijay fanatic who did a Statue for Vijay and thanked him for his Work.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmSR_hD_OBg

VinodKumar's
26th July 2014, 11:53 PM
Yean statue venamanu sollirukalam illaenu solluvaanunga... Thalaiva technology valanduruchu neeyae foto eduthutu evano eduthu potta maari publicity score pannuya...nallavana vazha kathukayya

Kumaran.P
27th July 2014, 12:52 PM
#VijayFavHeroForever TRENDING at TOP! Be it theater or television TRP, Be it Online polls or twitter trending- Vijay Fans on WINNING SIDE always :smokesmirk:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BtiHO36CAAAZO9M.jpg

Kumaran.P
27th July 2014, 01:33 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BtiRVL4IMAAUNit.png

Kumaran.P
27th July 2014, 01:35 PM
Online Army of Vijay much bigger than all the hatreds COMBINED! Enna veri!!!!!! https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BtiM_fzIIAA_ZMU.jpg

Kumaran.P
27th July 2014, 01:40 PM
A poll by onlykollywood and no wonder at the current voting status ;) https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BtiTFwlCAAAtHv-.jpg http://www.onlykollywood.com/poll-next-superstar-title-for-vijay/

elsaen11
27th July 2014, 03:03 PM
Worldwide trending. Hope people know what worldwide means :lol2:

elsaen11
27th July 2014, 03:04 PM
Online Army of Vijay much bigger than all the hatreds COMBINED! Enna veri!!!!!! https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BtiM_fzIIAA_ZMU.jpg

Vijay paid u dont know :lol2:

Kumaran.P
27th July 2014, 04:48 PM
Trending worldwide!! :thumbsup: time and again! :notworthy:

Kumaran.P
27th July 2014, 04:51 PM
#VIJAYFavHeroForever ESTIMATED REACH : 21,178 | EXPOSURE : 28,734
http://tweetreach.com/reports/11275757

Kumaran.P
27th July 2014, 04:53 PM
LETS observe a LIFELONG SILENCE to Check mates! :smokesmirk: Look at the difference!
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BtioB6tIAAAnJ4R.jpg

Kumaran.P
27th July 2014, 04:59 PM
As of now ;) https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BtjAWVFCQAE6gue.jpg

Kumaran.P
27th July 2014, 05:40 PM
Vijay's speech in few mins..

Kumaran.P
27th July 2014, 05:57 PM
And FAVORITE HERO AWARD for THALAIVAAAAAAA VIJAY!!!! :happydance: :happydance: #VijayFavHeroForever

Kumaran.P
27th July 2014, 06:13 PM
https://m.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-b.ak/hphotos-ak-xpf1/t1.0-0/10565128_679583305449581_3494769905708810215_n.jpg

Kumaran.P
27th July 2014, 07:08 PM
No signs of resting. Still at top!! https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BtjePo-CIAEsH2B.jpg

Kumaran.P
27th July 2014, 07:16 PM
Sidhu Writes @sidhuwrites
What a speech from #Vijay, brimming with wondrous quotes. You've inspired me, na.

Kumaran.P
27th July 2014, 07:17 PM
Kaushik LM @lmkmoviemaniac
Nice speech by #Ilayathalapathy #Vijay about opportunities, positive thinking, competition, putting in efforts & staying level-headed. #Nice

Dammy R
27th July 2014, 07:33 PM
Can someone post the video of Vijay's speech. Been travelling and will be out for next two weeks...but would love to watch the clipping if possible.

Kumaran.P
27th July 2014, 10:56 PM
By tomorrow we'll get the HQ of vijay's speech..

Kumaran.P
27th July 2014, 10:57 PM
#VIJAY WAS @FALMOUTH CRUISE SHIP PIER, HE WAS ENJOYING HIS VACATION WITH FAMILY @ JAMAICA https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BthcsrlIMAADKof.jpg

mareen
28th July 2014, 12:17 AM
Nice speech by vijay when he picked up his award.

Kumaran.P
28th July 2014, 10:07 AM
Thalaivar receiving favourite hero award and his awesome speech! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p32VbF4d-gc

arulraj
28th July 2014, 11:17 AM
vijay established himself as a good speaker ; Such a cool and clear speech ; hats off thalaivaa :smokesmirk:

Kumaran.P
28th July 2014, 11:22 AM
Vijay's speech from official channel. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfCpngOg0pE

Shanker
28th July 2014, 03:50 PM
Apparently, Vijay TV edited the whole speech. Vijay spoke more during the event.

Cinemarasigan
28th July 2014, 05:42 PM
வெற்றி தோல்விகளை ஒரே மாதிரி பார்க்கும் அளவுக்கு பக்குவப்பட்டு விட்டார்.. அருமையான பேச்சு.. பேச்சில், சிந்தனையில் முதிர்ச்சி!! ஆனால் தோற்றத்தில் இளமை!! :clap:

Kumaran.P
29th July 2014, 10:26 AM
How many of you noticed this? ;)
https://m.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-a.ak/hphotos-ak-xpa1/t1.0-0/10511365_767651876631213_9033923409431668692_n.jpg
Actress : Lakshmi rai!!

Mahen
29th July 2014, 10:52 AM
:banghead: first of all i think the pic is edited..second, who cares where she puts her legs..

arulraj
29th July 2014, 11:05 AM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/10514576_690325411046692_2077183247026364342_n.jpg ?oh=0a2f0c7c62f2a9d0ecf8f04ad5893075&oe=543A5F4E&__gda__=1415052534_25b872a2fa4b82a5a3f465a9011a7b9 b

Mr.GreyShirt
29th July 2014, 11:06 AM
It is a respectable thing to lower your leg when someone is in front of you. It usually comes on an impulse. Doesn't matter who is in front.

Kumaran.P
29th July 2014, 12:40 PM
:banghead: first of all i think the pic is edited..second, who cares where she puts her legs..

wow genius!

VinodKumar's
29th July 2014, 01:03 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/10514576_690325411046692_2077183247026364342_n.jpg ?oh=0a2f0c7c62f2a9d0ecf8f04ad5893075&oe=543A5F4E&__gda__=1415052534_25b872a2fa4b82a5a3f465a9011a7b9 b

Wallpaper material :notworthy:.

GSV
29th July 2014, 01:15 PM
Mahen,
it s not edited.. she did that... but agree who cares...

elsaen11
29th July 2014, 02:04 PM

Acha? Doesnt seem like who cares from your post

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=484710238332168&set=vb.307530216050172&type=2&theater

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=484710238332168&set=vb.307530216050172&type=2&theater

Russellmvr
29th July 2014, 02:36 PM
Hahaha.. not edited?

Then Vijay antha ponnukku kaasu koduththutaar...!!

Kumaran.P
29th July 2014, 03:43 PM
Kolly Buzz
@KollyBuzz :
Top 5 Movies in Germany (Box Office - January to July). 01.Jilla 02.Kochadaiiyaan 03.Veeram 04. VIP 05.MaanKarate https://twitter.com/KollyBuzz/status/494049014581448705

Kumaran.P
29th July 2014, 04:58 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BttUDeBIMAATTsH.jpg

Kumaran.P
29th July 2014, 04:59 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BttUHUvIYAICIEH.jpg

Mahen
29th July 2014, 06:56 PM
Acha? Doesnt seem like who cares from your post

Respect is fine..but words such as 'antha bayam irukatam' bs is what irks me..what if i take a pic of sharukh coming near to me and Vijay quickly standing up..sharukh fans can say 'antha bayam irukatum',cant they?

elsaen11
29th July 2014, 07:19 PM
Respect is fine..but words such as 'antha bayam irukatam' bs is what irks me..what if i take a pic of sharukh coming near to me and Vijay quickly standing up..sharukh fans can say 'antha bayam irukatum',cant they?

Its just a fan made editing. Not sure why it irks you :huh: :surprised:

VinodKumar's
29th July 2014, 07:31 PM
Mahen, Ellam Tammanava ulaga azhagi, Samantha va plastic azhagi nu sollura maari thaan :)

Mahen
29th July 2014, 07:54 PM
:sigh2: thats different.. the pic(with the wordings) suggest that woman should bow to man or something like that..Posting it here makes me think you guys are proud of it..thank god no one said masss,marana mass etc

Kumaran.P
29th July 2014, 08:25 PM
You can consider the wordings as a watermark and leave it out and see the picture alone as simple as that.. And As deepak said, this is a fan editing(wordings addition) to delight vijay fans..suddenly saw this only so posted.

elsaen11
29th July 2014, 11:07 PM
:sigh2: thats different.. the pic(with the wordings) suggest that woman should bow to man or something like that..Posting it here makes me think you guys are proud of it..thank god no one said masss,marana mass etc

I would have not been surprised with your post if someone here did so

elsaen11
29th July 2014, 11:08 PM
Mahen, Ellam Tammanava ulaga azhagi, Samantha va plastic azhagi nu sollura maari thaan :)

:exactly: May be he thought that lady was tamanna :wink:

mareen
30th July 2014, 04:40 AM
Loool

Kumaran.P
30th July 2014, 09:29 AM
Koffee With Anu- Vijay Trisha Part 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uplmoreeD2E

Kumaran.P
30th July 2014, 09:29 AM
Koffee With Anu- Vijay Trisha Part 2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYwKaupC7lw

Kumaran.P
30th July 2014, 09:30 AM
Koffee With Anu- Vijay Trisha Part 3 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bAxCCMfE4k

Kumaran.P
30th July 2014, 09:31 AM
Koffee With Anu- Vijay Trisha Part 4 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5y_2pCahrpg

Kumaran.P
30th July 2014, 09:31 AM
Koffee With Anu- Vijay Trisha Part 5 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwB3AZutZ9E

Kumaran.P
30th July 2014, 09:32 AM
Koffee With Anu- Vijay Trisha Part 6 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Puy17ynifV8

Kumaran.P
30th July 2014, 12:39 PM
Vijay Anna spotted at Westfield Shopping center, London! https://m.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-d.ak/hphotos-ak-xpa1/t1.0-0/936668_920485307966672_1947896228892194170_n.jpg

Kumaran.P
30th July 2014, 03:07 PM
Thuppakki, Kaththi and now in 'Vijay 58' too
Master technician Sreekar Prasad has been involved in quite a few recent Vijay films, such as Thuppakki and the upcoming Kaththi as well. Now, we hear that he has been roped in as the editor for the upcoming Vijay - Chimbudevan film (Vijay 58) as well.
Starring Vijay, Sudeep, Sridevi, Hansika, Shruti Haasan among others, the technical crew for this fantasy-based entertainer is as follows
DoP - Natty
Editor- Sreekar Prasad
Music - Devi Sri Prasad
Art Director - Muthuraj
Stay tuned for more on 'Vijay 58 funded by Shibu Thameens and P.T.Selvakumar.
- Behindwoods

Kumaran.P
30th July 2014, 03:17 PM
Kumudham magazine this week!
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Btx_hm1CMAIJy5v.jpg

faithiu11
30th July 2014, 04:11 PM
A m ratnam met vijay at kaththi shooting spot two weeks before

Russellmvr
31st July 2014, 10:15 AM
Keep Calm...!! :wink:

faithiu11
31st July 2014, 06:36 PM
I am a big fan of ilayathalapathi vijay-ivan vera mathiri fame surabi

Kumaran.P
1st August 2014, 05:53 PM
Vijay's official Fan page in facebook has reached 2 MILLION LIKES :smokesmirk: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bt8y5IhIMAEwUR7.jpg https://www.facebook.com/ActorVijay

Kumaran.P
1st August 2014, 06:45 PM
Divided by Countries,Languages,religions..United by one massive pride.. IlayaThalapathy Vijay it is!! #2MillionVijayZealotsInFB

Kumaran.P
3rd August 2014, 12:16 AM
#Ilayathalapathy #Vijay is now on #googleplus.His official page link https://plus.google.com/app/basic/+ActorVijay

Kumaran.P
3rd August 2014, 03:39 PM
Vijay's Friends Srinath & Sanjeev Recall Their College Days http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lrQ1PtO_RA

selvamohankumar
3rd August 2014, 10:04 PM
Starting Sunday with my fav movie, close heart movie, college day movie Thirumalai.. :Feeling happy:

ajaybaskar
4th August 2014, 07:39 AM
Wish they release all his hit movies in Bluray. I have Pokkiri,Velayudham,Thalaivaa,Thuppakki,Kavalan.

Dammy R
4th August 2014, 08:05 AM
Same here Ajay. I wish some of his earlier hits are released in BluRay like you said. Would love to add them to my collection.

Adox
4th August 2014, 05:22 PM
TN Chief Minister is like my mother - Ilayathalapthi Vijay

Earlier we have brought you the pictures from the protest staged by film fraternity to shutdown the Sri Lankan Embasssy, many celebrities vouched their opinion and condemned the Island Nation for insulting TN Chief Minister, Jayalalithaa. Many celebrities came forward and shouted slogans for a long time.

Actor Vijay had few words to say and registered his displeasure too. He mentioned that, TN Chief Minister is working very hard to reseruct the life of Sri Lankan Tamil people and Rameshwaram Firshermen. It is very bad from Sri Lankan defence website to insult TN Cheif Minister in such a deregatory manner. Insulting the TN CM is like insulting my mother and I strongly condemn this attitude from the neighbouring country.

The event was attended by many big wigs including, Vijay, Suriya, Keyaar, Ibrahim Rawther, Seeman, Vikraman, Kalaipulii Thanu, T. Siva, Manobala, Siva Kumar, Rajesh and many more.

http://www.indiaglitz.com/Tn-chief-minister-is-like-my-mother-ilayathalapthi-vijay-tamil-news-111394

Kumaran.P
4th August 2014, 08:35 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BuM8XtcCAAEWOD3.jpg

Kumaran.P
4th August 2014, 08:37 PM
Vijay Speaks about Srilankan Issue - BW https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2Jh8WpIpR4

Kumaran.P
4th August 2014, 08:38 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BuL6w29CQAA2hvG.jpg

Kumaran.P
4th August 2014, 08:38 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BuMV3k4IgAAlqJx.jpg

Kumaran.P
4th August 2014, 08:39 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BuMWNWYIgAA8DPh.jpg