stomach burns

paranitharan
4th January 2015, 07:53 PM
stomach burns

see your doctor vijay na

cittu
4th January 2015, 08:04 PM
Mr Parani,

Naanga Vj ah nenakeromo illayo, anaa neenga avar nenapile than uyir vaalarenga, romba santhosam.

leosimha
4th January 2015, 08:24 PM
I - Malayalam ad with release date

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/B6ex5SdCIAACYRC.jpg

thought I will release on Jan 9th so that it has a clear 20 day run before YA releases on Jan 29th. But now it is going to have a 15 day run.

paranitharan
4th January 2015, 08:30 PM
So I is back on Pongal day? good troll by YA. The shooting was not done but they did an Australia on I

selvakumar
4th January 2015, 10:04 PM
Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

selvakumar
4th January 2015, 10:05 PM
Jan 9th few major Hollywood releases are there. So, they might have moved it

Mr.GreyShirt
4th January 2015, 10:34 PM
In Hollywood the start of the year is when garbage movies gets released, then summer time comes blockbuster movies, and near end of the year are the Oscar baits. So I don't think Hollywood movies will do much damage at this time of the year.

selvakumar
5th January 2015, 12:56 AM
Agree. Then no reasons to move from the original Jan 8/9 date

Chikatiloan
6th January 2015, 07:51 PM
Teaser and Trailer were great but the below song teaser is not good...hope the movie doesn't disappoint

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XIJtZWiCt0

A.ANAND
6th January 2015, 09:22 PM
Eppadiyavathu paliya thooki arr mela pottama,naalu tuppu tuppanumma innu irukmanum.USV sir evalo aletta irukaru paarungappa...

thamiz
6th January 2015, 09:34 PM
What certificate 'I" got eventually?

U/A or U ?

Anybody has any idea?

Chikatiloan
7th January 2015, 03:00 AM
Eppadiyavathu paliya thooki arr mela pottama,naalu tuppu tuppanumma innu irukmanum.USV sir evalo aletta irukaru paarungappa...

Whether i blamed ARR music here? this is the best song of 'I'..i didnt like the way song is picturised and blamed shankar only for this 2 mins picturisation not overall..trailer and teaser is awesome..
I am not here to blame anyone,love vikram for his commitment and avar undu velai undu nu irukura gunam..

Finally do you want me to prove how big ARR fan i am? Blog name'la ARR photo,ARR thread'la post pottu thaan prove pannanum;nu avasiyam illai..ex. attended ARR "jaiho" concert in kalpakkam 2010,banglore concert 2011..
that doesnt mean i will always praise ARR,,i didnt like his music in lingaa..

Chikatiloan
7th January 2015, 03:02 AM
'I' got U/A according to tamil filmbeat
http://tamil.filmibeat.com/news/i-release-on-jan-14-032632.html

balaajee
7th January 2015, 09:10 AM
A day before PONGAL

Cinemarasigan
7th January 2015, 09:51 AM
Good to release on 14th to get maximum mileage of the pongal holidays...All the Best!!

paranitharan
7th January 2015, 10:53 AM
So YA was the reason they were not going to have Pongal release and now that YA shooting delayed the release, I back on Pongal ;)

leosimha
7th January 2015, 10:59 AM
So YA was the reason they were not going to have Pongal release and now that YA shooting delayed the release, I back on Pongal ;)

yes yes...very true...now we can connect the dots very well :) ;)

Russellzhy
7th January 2015, 12:09 PM

YA hooting is already over they back out because of I factor

rachel
7th January 2015, 12:15 PM
:yawn:

paranitharan
7th January 2015, 12:29 PM
YA hooting is already over they back out because of I factor

like thalaivaa ;)

elsaen11
7th January 2015, 12:51 PM

:lol2:

A.ANAND
7th January 2015, 03:25 PM
Live Chat with A. R. Rahman

http://new.livestream.com/fblive/arrahman/videos/73063357

ajaybaskar
7th January 2015, 04:05 PM
What is that third GVM movie ARR is talking about?

Cinemarasigan
7th January 2015, 05:00 PM
"I" promotions in Lulu mall Kochi
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B6vUhbDCMAAmEgD.jpg:large

mappi
7th January 2015, 07:23 PM
Teaser and Trailer were great but the below song teaser is not good...hope the movie doesn't disappoint

The short clip is indeed impressive. Ofcoarse it is a bit sombre, given the theme. An animal with a human heart - An animal surrounded with other terrifying species with a heart full of love. Its scary & cold, at the same time the beast tries hard to project his warmth, but the beauty seems to be running away. The setup is like a duet between Light (Amy & crew) and Darkness (Beast & his pets). Watch it again, you will know what I am talking about.

This short clip certainly reflects a difference from Shankar's earlier works. Shankar songs are quite colorful, even for a Beast like Chiti, the song was fun & frolic. Here he uses some dark decors including the floors with dry lifeless & creepy crawling mother nature. Only luminous part is where Amy is present, where you see some green too. Also, its been pictured as a theateristic scene, which adds a neat depth to the content. Its a fantansy within a fantasy - you got to see Jean Cocteau version. Its a master piece.

Plus, there will be other factors that will be influential for this song, notably its placement - where and when it features in the film. When it is triggered at the right place, its bullseye.

And an aspect out of place is Amy. Even the other theatre artists put the needed muscular movements on their face. Amy was stonier than Nayan. I was always worried about her casting in the movie, and seeing her in this clip just scares me more than the Beast. Also, I found few crowd with rubber suits moving right-left-right, it was kind of awkward, eventhough I found the other Chimeras following the Beast wakling with the aide of crutches awesome.

But again, too early to tell, lets wait and see.

paranitharan
7th January 2015, 10:02 PM
:lol2:

bulb vaangittinga :lol2:

Chikatiloan
8th January 2015, 07:14 AM
typical Shankar song..Shankar at his best..Locations are extraordinary..Vikram luks awesome
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2MV0QeB6yY

Aila Aila song - Intha song epdi irukkunu solla theriyala..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDccCXYGT4U

Chikatiloan
8th January 2015, 07:28 AM
I completed recensor received "U" certificate (Tax Exemption). Runtime - 188 Minutes.

188 minutesa?

Indian - 185 minutes
Mudhalvan - 171 minutes
Anniyan -181 minutes
Enthiran - 177 minutes
Even though the runtime is more all the above movies are engaging/interesting and last 20 minutes/climax is pakka..
Let see how "I" is without sujatha as dialogue writer..let see how subha fares..adhukku maela :)

Cinemarasigan
8th January 2015, 10:48 AM
I completed recensor received "U" certificate (Tax Exemption). Runtime - 188 Minutes.

188 minutesa?

Indian - 185 minutes
Mudhalvan - 171 minutes
Anniyan -181 minutes
Enthiran - 177 minutes
Even though the runtime is more all the above movies are engaging/interesting and last 20 minutes/climax is pakka..
Let see how "I" is without sujatha as dialogue writer..let see how subha fares..adhukku maela :)

More the run time, more fun. Could not feel Indian was 185 minutes while we were in cinema hall. Makes more interesting. Only worry is that the portions cut to get the U certificate should not affect the flow of the movie..

balaajee
8th January 2015, 11:31 AM
ஐ - கேரளா 6 கோடிகள், கர்நாடகா 7.5 கோடிகள்

ஐ (http://tamil.webdunia.com/search?cx=015955889424990834868:i52wen7tp3i&cof=FORID:9&ie=UTF-8&sa=search&siteurl=http://tamil.webdunia.com&q=%E0%AE%90)படத்தின் விளம்பர நிகழ்ச்சியை பெங்களூருவில் வெற்றிகரமாக முடித்து, கேரளாவுக்கு சென்றார் விக்ரம். ஜனவரி 14 தமிழகத்தில் மட்டுமின்றி கேரளா, ஆந்திரா, கர்நாடகா உள்பட உலகம் முழுவதும் ஐ வெளியாகிறது.
ஐ படத்தின் கர்நாடக உரிமை 7.5 கோடிக்கு விற்கப்பட்டதாக தகவல்கள் தெரிவிக்கின்றன. ஷங்கரின் எந்திரன் கர்நாடகாவில் பெரும் வரவேற்பை பெற்றதால் ஐ -க்கும் எதிர்பார்ப்பு நிலவுகிறது.
ஐ -யின் கேரள உரிமையை குளோபல் யுனைடெட் நிறுவனம் வாங்கியுள்ளது. ஆறு கோடி ரூபாய்க்கு இந்த உரிமையை அவர்கள் வாங்கியதாக தெரிகிறது. கேரளாவில் மட்டும் 200 திரையரங்குகளில் படத்தை வெளியிட திட்டமிட்டுள்ளனர்.

selvakumar
8th January 2015, 11:32 AM
More the run time, more fun. Could not feel Indian was 185 minutes while we were in cinema hall. Makes more interesting. Only worry is that the portions cut to get the U certificate should not affect the flow of the movie..

You mean.. Masked cleavage shots.

Cinemarasigan
8th January 2015, 12:30 PM

:lol: Selva... u are sure that only those shots have been removed to get "U" ?

rachel
8th January 2015, 02:30 PM
:lol:

Anban
8th January 2015, 02:33 PM

well said.. thats why i respect GVM as a commercial director.. doesnt resort to such cheap tricks like Shankar does

balaajee
8th January 2015, 04:16 PM
’ஐ’ பட குறித்த அரிய தகவல்களுடன் - முன்னோட்டம்!- VIKATAN

இன்று இந்திய ரசிகர்கள் பலரும் எதிர்பார்க்கும் படம் ‘ஐ’. விக்ரம், எமி ஜாக்சன் நடிப்பில் ஷங்கர் இயக்கத்தில் வெளியாக உள்ள படம்.பொங்கல் சிறப்பாக திரைக்கு வரவிருக்கும் இப்படத்திற்கு இசை ஏ.ஆர்.ரஹ்மான்.
தீபாவளி அன்றெ திரைக்கு வரும் என எதிர்பார்க்கப்பட்டு இறுதிகட்ட வேலைகள் முடிவடையாத காரணத்தால் படம் தள்ளிப்போடப்பட்டு இப்போது பொங்கல் ரேஸில் இணைந்துள்ளது. வரும் 14ம் தேதி உலகம் முழுவதும் வெளியாக உள்ளது ’ஐ’ உலகமெங்கும் 3000க்கும் அதிகமான திரையரங்குகளில் வெளியாக உள்ளது. தமிழகத்தில் மட்டும் 650க்கும் அதிகமான தியேட்டர்களில் வெளியாகும் என்று எதிர்பார்க்கப்படுகிறது.
http://cinema.vikatan.com/uploaded/vikram.jpg
படம் 3 மணி நேரம் 8 நிமிடங்கள் ஓடக்கூடிய படமாக உருவாகி உள்ளதாம். இதற்கு முன்பு வெளியான ‘கத்தி’,’லிங்கா’ படங்களும் இதே பாணியில் 3மணி நேரம் இருந்து நீளம் குறைக்கப்பட்டது குறிப்பிடத்தக்கது. ஷங்கர் படம் என்பதால் படத்தின் கதைக்களமும் , பிரம்மாண்டமும் 3 மணிநேரத்தை சமாளிக்கும் என எதிர்பார்ப்பார்க்கப்படுகிறது.
எனினும் 3மணிநேரம் 8நிமிடங்கள் என்பது கண்டிப்பாக மிக நீளபடம் என்பதால் முதல் இரு தினங்களில் படத்தை பார்க்கும் பழக்கம் இருக்கும் ரசிகர்கள்தான் முழுமையாக படத்தை பார்க்கும் வாய்ப்பு இருக்கும். ஒருவேளை நீளம் கருதி ஓரிரு நாட்களில் படத்தை குறைப்பதற்கு வாய்ப்புகள் அதிகம் உள்ளது. இப்போதெல்லாம் 2.30 மணிநேர படங்களையே நீளம் என மக்கள் கருதத் துவங்கியுள்ளனர். படத்தின் கதை, இதுவாக இருக்கும் அதுவாக இருக்கும் என பலரும் பலவாறு தெரிவித்தாலும் ஷங்கர் என்றால் மிகச் சாதரண கருப்பு பணம் என்ற கதையையே வித்யாச வித்யாசமான காட்சியமைப்பு, பிரம்மாண்டம் என மக்களை சீட்டில் கட்டி போடும் அளவிற்கு கை தேர்ந்தவர்.
எதுவாயினும் ஒரு படத்திற்காக ரசிகர்கள் இரண்டு வருடங்கள் காத்திருந்தது மிகச்சில படங்களுக்காகவே இருக்கும். அதில் ‘ஐ’ நிச்சயம் இப்போது முதல் இடம் தான்.

balaajee
8th January 2015, 05:41 PM
Advance booking started..http://www.ticketnew.com/I-Movie-Tickets-Online-Show-Timings/Online-Advance-Booking/5162/C/Chennai

ajaybaskar
8th January 2015, 05:57 PM
ஐ திரைப்படத்திற்கு 3 வார இடைக்கால தடை. பிக்ஸார் நிறுவனத்திற்கு செலுத்த வேண்டிய கடன் பாக்கியான 50 கோடியை தந்துவிட்டு படத்தை ரிலீஸ் செய்து கொள்ளுமாறு ஆஸ்கர் ரவிச்சந்திரனுக்கு ஹைகோர்ட் உத்தரவு

Anban
8th January 2015, 06:05 PM
vachaangalaa aappu .. ithukku Yennai Arindhaaal release-a vera postpone pannittaanunga .. TFI uruppatta maathiri thaan

ajaybaskar
8th January 2015, 06:50 PM
ஐ' திரைப்படம் அறிவித்த தேதியில் வெளியாகும் என தயாரிப்பாளர் ஆஸ்கர் ரவிச்சந்திரன் தெரிவித்துள்ளார்.

பிக்சர் ஹவுஸ் மீடியா என்ற நிறுவனத்திற்கு செலுத்த வேண்டிய கடன் தொகையை செலுத்தாததால், 'ஐ' படத்தை மூன்று வாரங்களுக்கு வெளியிட சென்னை உயர் நீதிமன்றம் இடைக்காலத் தடை விதித்தது. இதையடுத்து படம் பொங்கல் சமயத்தில் வெளியாகாது என செய்திகள் பரவின. இது குறித்து 'ஐ' தயாரிப்பாளர் ஆஸ்கர் ரவிச்சந்திரனை தொடர்பு கொண்டு பேசிய போது, "நாங்கள் நண்பர்களே. எங்களுக்குள்ளான இந்தப் பிரச்சினை விரைந்து தீர்க்கப்படும். எனவே 'ஐ' சொன்ன தேதியில் வெளியாகும்" என்று கூறினார்.

இதையடுத்து, 'ஐ' பொங்கலுக்கு திரைக்கு வருவது உறுதியாகியுள்ளது

Dilbert
8th January 2015, 08:11 PM
well said.. thats why i respect GVM as a commercial director.. doesnt resort to such cheap tricks like Shankar does

Oh You are that good boy who close his eyes every time he sees something vulgar on screen !! and you are Hassar Fans :lol: nee yen nanbenda

Mahen
8th January 2015, 08:13 PM

leosimha
8th January 2015, 08:18 PM
already Amy Jackson paththi news vera irukku appuram Shankar use pannala naa then waste-u...hmm...we do know how Shankar used Bhuvaneshwari in Boys...

Mahen
8th January 2015, 08:21 PM
third song.. :) poor shankar..no secrecy..bollywood is all about promotion/marketing..

Dilbert
8th January 2015, 08:27 PM
third song.. :) poor shankar..no secrecy..bollywood is all about promotion/marketing..

The song shows nothing but Shankarji's immense dalent slow moo ... slooooooooooooooooooowwwwwww mooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Pras
8th January 2015, 08:31 PM
already Amy Jackson paththi news vera irukku appuram Shankar use pannala naa then waste-u...hmm...we do know how Shankar used Bhuvaneshwari in Boys...

wow ... i just quietly followed all the posts here for the past few weeks ... but hey ... utimate stomach burn ... we never ever gave a **** about your movie release ... you postponed your own movie buddy ... ajith fans, please read last few pages, review your own messages, and go cry elsewhere :thumbsup:

Parthyy
8th January 2015, 08:33 PM
vachaangalaa aappu .. ithukku Yennai Arindhaaal release-a vera postpone pannittaanunga .. TFI uruppatta maathiri thaan

I dont think YA would have made it for Pongal irrespective of AI releasing or not....EntireShoot got over only on December30... ,GVM has to be blamed first.....Who will take patch work for more than a month even after announcing as Pongal release a month back..Our GVM will do that ..

leosimha
8th January 2015, 08:35 PM
wow ... i just quietly followed all the posts here for the past few weeks ... but hey ... utimate stomach burn ... we never ever gave a **** about your movie release ... you postponed your own movie buddy ... ajith fans, please read last few pages, review your own messages, and go cry elsewhere :thumbsup:

idhula enga stomach burn...from this post of mine...there is no link at all...it was only a post on shankar's tactics on how he knows best to use his heroines...shriya in sivaji too....

Pras...take a break....save your energy so that you can watch the 3 hour magnum opus I :)

leosimha
8th January 2015, 08:36 PM
I dont think YA would have made it for Pongal irrespective of AI releasing or not....EntireShoot got over only on December30... ,GVM has to be blamed first.....Who will take patch work for more than a month even after announcing as Pongal release a month back..Our GVM will do that ..

more than GVM...we would need to blame AMR for releasing the poster as Pongal Veliyeedu... :(

Parthyy
8th January 2015, 08:39 PM
// Thala wants to b Pongal release...tried best...ippa rendugettaan date....nalladhu nadandha seri//

A.ANAND
8th January 2015, 08:41 PM
Padam release aagarathumu munname climax clips netla ula vanthidum pola pora pokka patha.

Pras
8th January 2015, 08:41 PM
idhula enga stomach burn...from this post of mine...there is no link at all...it was only a post on shankar's tactics on how he knows best to use his heroines...shriya in sivaji too....

Pras...take a break....save your energy so that you can watch the 3 hour magnum opus I :)

shankar's tactic-na ? ... i forgot that ajith has always been a gentleman with heroines ... what do you want some mazhai song link on youtube with jothika, simran or rambah ? ....no no ... maybe Heeraa ??

leosimha
8th January 2015, 09:02 PM
shankar's tactic-na ? ... i forgot that ajith has always been a gentleman with heroines ... what do you want some mazhai song link on youtube with jothika, simran or rambah ? ....no no ... maybe Heeraa ??

oh...so you mean to say Vikram's tongue out tactics :) sorry to have pulled in Shankar...

anyways I am waiting for FDFS of I on 14th since YA is postponed or whatever you think of :)

Pras
8th January 2015, 09:19 PM
oh...so you mean to say Vikram's tongue out tactics :) sorry to have pulled in Shankar...

anyways I am waiting for FDFS of I on 14th since YA is postponed or whatever you think of :)

i am not thinking of anything, i am as quiet as my star is ... naan mellisaana kOdu ethum podala, vera maathiruyum pesala
it's just that last few pages, from the day YA team announced postponement, there are few unwanted comments .. by ajith fans only ... latest beying cleavage show cuts and "your" shankar using heroines ...
on some other platforms, some guys went to the extent to post that Ajith only postponed his own movie so that I can have 2 weeks of solo run ... what the ?????

konja naala naan illanathum kulir vittu pochu ... athaan vanthen ;)

leosimha
8th January 2015, 09:24 PM
i am not thinking of anything, i am as quiet as my star is ... naan mellisaana kOdu ethum podala, vera maathiruyum pesala
it's just that last few pages, from the day YA team announced postponement, there are few unwanted comments .. by ajith fans only ... latest beying cleavage show cuts and "your" shankar using heroines ...
on some other platforms, some guys went to the extent to post that Ajith only postponed his own movie so that I can have 2 weeks of solo run ... what the ?????

it was only on some other platforms right? not on windows platform or mayyam hub platform right? why pull in other platforms in this hub? :)

oh oh kulir vittu pochaa....welcome back Pras...best wishes to Vikram and Shankar's I. When I say "magnum opus" I mean it..no sarcasms here :)

btw...Vikram's hardwork and 2 years shouldn't go waste.....the last movies of Vikram which I liked were DTM and Thaandavam....but Thaandavam could have been much better.....

okay back to hot discussions....Vikram is no match against Thala... ;)

VinodKumar's
8th January 2015, 09:55 PM
and you are Hassar Fans :lol: nee yen nanbenda

:lol:.

thamiz
8th January 2015, 10:25 PM
It is funny they changed the censor certificate from U/A to U!

Vikram looks "awful" in that "face-deformed" get up!

Aascar is paying off the censor board or what?

paranitharan
8th January 2015, 10:36 PM

can't agree more about Vikram's get up. It looks kinda odd with lipstick

Saai
8th January 2015, 10:45 PM
Pookale satru oivedungal song picturization. Looks like a tasteless designer plastic bottle...

Chikatiloan
8th January 2015, 11:00 PM
Pookale satru oivedungal song picturization. Looks like a tasteless designer plastic bottle...

Really??
Namma oorla paatunaalae gents'laan dum adikka kilambiduvaanga except intro song or dappankuttu song..but shankar manage to engage the audience in songs too in all his movies..
Pookale song is for female audience like anniyan first song..

Saai
8th January 2015, 11:02 PM
Really??
Namma oorla paatunaalae gents'laan dum adikka kilambiduvaanga except intro song or dappankuttu song..but shankar manage to engage the audience in songs too in all his movies..
Pookale song is for female audience like anniyan first song..

what do you "feel" watching this song? Just curious!

Chikatiloan
8th January 2015, 11:11 PM
what do you "feel" watching this song? Just curious!

Already commented..ya i liked this song..

leosimha
8th January 2015, 11:36 PM

face-deformed getups have become normal these days and children accept without any fear...the U/A can be for some other reasons

selvakumar
9th January 2015, 04:58 AM
Pras,

We never posted about Vikram. Did we? I think you are reacting over the top. I just commented the censor policies of late and given that it is a Shankar film, at least one cleavage shot should be there. Whether it is Indian Manisha Koirala or Shivaji Shreya.

If you were referring to comments in the last few weeks, you can see who drew first blood.

It is quite funny that you selected and targeted Thala fans.

selvakumar
9th January 2015, 05:04 AM

Do you mean to say heroes ask directors for these shots and directors have no involvement here? Like Arjun asking for this to Shankar for வெள்ளை புறா, தராசு, etc. so, we should blame
1. Arjun
2. Prabhu deva
3.Prasanth
4. Kamal
5. Siddharth and crew for whatever filth in Boys :rotfl:
6. Rajini

selvakumar
9th January 2015, 06:10 AM

We never gave a **** or **** about Vikram and his movies. Did we? Why should we worry about a guy who hasn't delivered a hit of late? He is/was never a competitor to us. The talk was all about shankar vs Ajith? Are you getting it? If not, go back and read the posts for past few weeks once again. Don't post ******** without reading them.

Russellzhy
9th January 2015, 09:54 AM
We never gave a **** or **** about Vikram and his movies. Did we? Why should we worry about a guy who hasn't delivered a hit of late? He is/was never a competitor to us. The talk was all about shankar vs Ajith? Are you getting it? If not, go back and read the posts for past few weeks once again. Don't post ******** without reading them.

Vikram is a very talented hard-working actor and Ajith comes nowhere near him. I bet Ajith can't do what vikram had done in deivathirumagal, pithamagan, sethu. Good thing about vikram is he can do both mass and class films.

venkkiram
9th January 2015, 09:58 AM
ஒளிஓவியம். பிசிஸ்ரீராம் முதல் ஹீரோ!

ஆமி ஜாக்சன்.. என்ன ஒரு அழகு! அள்ளி வழங்கியிருக்கிறார். கேமராவும் ஆசைதீர பதிந்திருக்கிறது. ( ம்ம்.. ஷங்கர் ஏமாத்தல! :) )

விக்ரம் & ரஹ்மான்" - கடின உழைப்பிற்கு ஏற்ற கதை, திரைக்கதையை ஷங்கர் தந்திருக்கிறாரா என்பதை திரையில் பார்த்துதான் தெரிஞ்சிக்கணும்.

ரொம்ப நாளைக்கு பிறகு தியேட்டருக்கு போறேன். பொங்கலை எதிர்நோக்கி.

selvakumar
9th January 2015, 10:17 AM
Vikram is a very talented hard-working actor and Ajith comes nowhere near him. I bet Ajith can't do what vikram had done in deivathirumagal, pithamagan, sethu. Good thing about vikram is he can do both mass and class films.

And what does this have anything to do with what I posted? :rotfl:

balaajee
9th January 2015, 10:19 AM

For that only REVISION committee is there...

paranitharan
9th January 2015, 10:46 AM

Well Vikram cant do a Vaali or Varaalru or Villan Or Billa or Mangatha. But like Thala, Vikram
is a hard worker. They are both so much better than Vijay na. He has no talent. First ten years survival was based on SAC, next 8 years were relied on Mahesh babu and the last 4 years, he was dependent on ARM. Face it, Ajith, Surya and Vikram are hard workers and actually know how to act. They have won some filmfare awards too. Any awards for Vijayna? I mean except those doctorate and vijay awards that he bought. If anything, he is such a good stage actor.

paranitharan
9th January 2015, 10:54 AM
And what does this have anything to do with what I posted? :rotfl:

you have to excuse my anna fan. avaraala mudinchathu

Cinemarasigan
9th January 2015, 10:55 AM
Padam release aagarathumu munname climax clips netla ula vanthidum pola pora pokka patha.

Pras
9th January 2015, 01:37 PM

u were waiting for this huh ? 3 replies for me alone ... "vaa daa vaa daa, enn area pakkam vaa daa"-ngra maathiri irukku

when an ajith fans gumbal is trolling shankar in I thread, everything is fine, but when someone comes against it, he is targeting ajith fans :lol:
why now, why here ? do you guys believe that YA got postponed because of I ?

The talk was all about shankar vs Ajith?

oh yes, u are admitting it here ... there is something "vs ajith" in I right ? :lol:
tension-la enna pesurom-nu theriyaama vaaya vittutteengale-ne ? ... ippadi thaan pOna vaaram kooda twitter-la YA postpone aanathukku kaduppaagi, over-a pesi, ajith maanatha vaangi, avare nEra vanthu "leave other actors alone and mind your own business"-nu warn pannathaa kelvi patten ... nejamaa-vaa ?

instead of worrying about why I movie release date got changed from 9 to 14th of january (i really don't think I team needs your advice), maybe you should consider about getting back to YA and see if it really gets released on january 29th (etho BGM delay aaguthaam. athanaala 29th-um release aagathu-nu pesikkuraanunga, go check that first ... )

Pras
9th January 2015, 01:42 PM
it was only on some other platforms right? not on windows platform or mayyam hub platform right? why pull in other platforms in this hub? :)
munn echcharikkai ... inga yaarukkum appadi sollanum-nu ithukku mela thOnaathu-la ? ;)

oh oh kulir vittu pochaa....welcome back Pras...best wishes to Vikram and Shankar's I. When I say "magnum opus" I mean it..no sarcasms here :)

btw...Vikram's hardwork and 2 years shouldn't go waste.....the last movies of Vikram which I liked were DTM and Thaandavam....but Thaandavam could have been much better.....

thanks bro ... romba varushamaa waiting ... nalla varala, 2 - 3 pear-a kolai pannuven :lol:

agreed ... in terms of fan following ... but acting wise :roll: ... but one thing is sure, 2 pearukkum comedy nallaave varaathu (enn karuththu only) ...

Russellzhy
9th January 2015, 01:45 PM
Well Vikram cant do a Vaali or Varaalru or Villan Or Billa or Mangatha. But like Thala, Vikram
is a hard worker. They are both so much better than Vijay na. He has no talent. First ten years survival was based on SAC, next 8 years were relied on Mahesh babu and the last 4 years, he was dependent on ARM. Face it, Ajith, Surya and Vikram are hard workers and actually know how to act. They have won some filmfare awards too. Any awards for Vijayna? I mean except those doctorate and vijay awards that he bought. If anything, he is such a good stage actor.

Please don't compare ajith with vikram, try to accept the fact that vikram is way ahead than ajith in acting. I don't think ajith is a hardworker also.
Ajith and Vijay are mass heros and u can compare them.Right now VJ holds the top spot what ever u say that are ur only excuse.

Ajith also acts in remakes, work in good director still he can't make an impact in box office.

Cinemarasigan
9th January 2015, 02:51 PM
he gave mass and class films like Kandasamy

:rotfl3:

Pras
9th January 2015, 03:00 PM
good to know that you accept in terms of fan following. acting wise itself you are having doubts...see you are rolling your eyes...you are having doubts that whether vikram is acting or not....well..if you take vikram's filmology...there are only very few...and to exhibit his acting skills he requires a reputed director...

he gave mass and class films like Arul, Maja, Kandasamy

neengalum thaan "thala pola varumaa ?"-nu romba naala doubt-la kelvi kEttuttu irukeenga ... athe doubt thaan ingayum my rolling eyes ;)
mass and class films, all actors have given i think ... but back to hot discussion between us : i will compare that "get up changing and baddies fighting" kandasaamy to ... (wait movie pear-e maranthu pochu, wikipedia poittu varren) .. aalwar
arul to ... hmm, neraya irukku ... jana ? asal ?
maja no match ... but ask rachel ... i remember few years back, she said that she loved that movie :p

Cinemarasigan
9th January 2015, 03:03 PM
:) nothing funny about it...Vijay-na was impressed with Kandasamy and he also wanted a similar story to exhibit his acting skills and do something like what Vikram did Cock-a-doodle-do

It was an utter flop and cannot classify under mass / class. nothing against you in person :)

ajaybaskar
9th January 2015, 03:06 PM
Come on Pras. Aazhwar was Ajith establishing his terrific acting skills with a newbie director. Just look at the still. How can Vikram or Vijay match this?

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/--7ElhQ0yrp0/UDMhUGkeM8I/AAAAAAAABcY/MvwV4rrUsI8/s1600/alwar1.png

Vikram should continue to work with big directors and Vijay should just lay on the ground. They shud never ever dare to match this..

ajaybaskar
9th January 2015, 03:19 PM
Let Vijay be the worst actor TFI has ever seen. With his minimal skills, his latest film collections are being compared with a film of an actor who is the top draw in TFI.. But the TV anchor turned actors pay no respect to other actors and are ready to release their films on the same day. Sigh!!!

VinodKumar's
9th January 2015, 03:22 PM
Yennai Arindhal-ku bathila "Aduthavani Sorindhaal" nu peru vachirundha correct ah irundhurukkum pola :lol:.

ajaybaskar
9th January 2015, 03:34 PM
Ppaaah... Enna oru counter? We guys have to learn from you. :)

On a serious note, be man enough to speak about Vijay in Vijay related threads instead of hiding behind the back of Rajni fans and adding fuel to fire. Edhukku Indha maanangetta pozhappu?

ArulprakasH
9th January 2015, 03:45 PM
Come on Pras. Aazhwar was Ajith establishing his terrific acting skills with a newbie director. Just look at the still. How can Vikram or Vijay match this?

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/--7ElhQ0yrp0/UDMhUGkeM8I/AAAAAAAABcY/MvwV4rrUsI8/s1600/alwar1.png

Vikram should continue to work with big directors and Vijay should just lay on the ground. They shud never ever dare to match this..

AB.. Thanks for the nice pic :)

VinodKumar's
9th January 2015, 03:48 PM
Adhula yedho hidden meaning irrukunu google vera panni paathaen :fatigue::fatigue::fatigue:

ArulprakasH
9th January 2015, 03:50 PM
Yennai Arindhal-ku bathila "Aduthavani Sorindhaal" nu peru vachirundha correct ah irundhurukkum pola :lol:.

intha title ungalukku romba nalla irukkumeangna...

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/lG2ML55Uwr4/hqdefault.jpg

VinodKumar's
9th January 2015, 03:59 PM
idha idha thaan avanga pannuraanganu solluraen naanum :ty:.

ArulprakasH
9th January 2015, 04:18 PM
idha idha thaan avanga pannuraanganu solluraen naanum :ty:.

Leo/Pras/AB discuss/sandai poittuirukkappa... thideernu Yennai Arindhaal title ku yean puthu title suggest pannuneenganu enakku suththamaa puriyalai? Producer/Director/Hero nu yaaravathu vanthu ungakitta entha title vacha correct ah irukkum nu suggestion keatta maathiri entha postum intha threadla kaanom... ungalukku intha title paththi ullukkulla pugaichal irukka vaaippilla yeanna ninga Ajith paththina visayangal ethumea kandukka maattinga... yaahoo layum serthu paathuttean but still puriyalai...

rachel
9th January 2015, 04:19 PM
great discussions guys :rotfl:

PRAS :bow:

elsaen11
9th January 2015, 05:48 PM
hmmm...just like puli engiravan puliyogare.... :lol: :rotfl:

Phaah... What a counter :lol:

Nothing wrong in latest mental trend :rotfl3:

elsaen11
9th January 2015, 05:50 PM
Ajith is way ahead than Vijay or Vikram....

:rotfl:

elsaen11
9th January 2015, 05:53 PM
Let Vijay be the worst actor TFI has ever seen. With his minimal skills, his latest film collections are being compared with a film of an actor who is the top draw in TFI.. But the TV anchor turned actors pay no respect to other actors and are ready to release their films on the same day. Sigh!!!

Simha movie ready for 29th release :lol: . Darling daring for Pongal release.... solo kumar awaiting senior citizen quota :lol:

ALWAR_AJITH
9th January 2015, 05:53 PM
Phaah... What a counter :lol:

Nothing wrong in latest mental trend :rotfl3:

better than villupuram trend ;-)

elsaen11
9th January 2015, 05:55 PM
intha title ungalukku romba nalla irukkumeangna...

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/lG2ML55Uwr4/hqdefault.jpg

Yeah, thats how you did for rajini fans recently :lol:

ALWAR_AJITH
9th January 2015, 05:56 PM
pooh pooh....VJ-na can never learn anything from Ajith and likewise VJ-na fans also will never learn anything from anybody leave alone Ajith fans.... :)

On lighter serious note....be Man enough in Vijay-na threads rather than not being in other threads... :lol: :rotfl:

who is hiding behind the back of Rajini fans...I need not say I am so and so fan etc etc just like how vj-na fans are upto...vj-na fans become vikram fans during seasons...vj-na fans become vishal fans during seasons vj-na fans become surya fans during seasons....vj-na fans are seasonal.....

but Ajith fans are always Perennial and ever growing base.... :)

paavam....oru nalla thread "I" movie...Pras edho oru comment adichaaru..adhukku ivlo maanangetta polappu replies.... :banghead:

Pras also thinks alike AB err vikram fans think alike vj-na fans....hope vikram doesn't think alike vj-na :banghead:

vidunge ji.. there is no genuine aj fans troll vikram ... avengale appdi nenaichukitta name ene panne mudiyum .. but itheleyum vikram - annavodo friend du da nu solli jalara adikurange.. :hammer:

Parthyy
9th January 2015, 05:57 PM
Yes all Vijay fans are genius
Do you know about TimidSissy & Vilupuram & Youtube 3 trend on Vijay .... Nothing is more worse than that:mrgreen:

Half of the were busy searching meaning of it :wink:

elsaen11
9th January 2015, 05:58 PM
Yes all Vijay fans are genius
Do you know about TimidSissy & Vilupuram & Youtube 3 trend on Vijay .... Nothing is more worse than that:mrgreen:

Half of the were busy searching meaning of it :wink:

Faar better than yennai aridhal bittu padam trend and shakeela kumar trend :wink:

ALWAR_AJITH
9th January 2015, 05:58 PM
Yeah, thats how you did for rajini fans recently :lol:

this is what you guys regularly do for vishal, vikram , siva k .. :lol2:

elsaen11
9th January 2015, 06:00 PM
this is what you guys regularly do for vishal, vikram , siva k .. :lol2:

Solo kumar doesnt have guts to even rls with siva.k.... So doesnt matter shakeela fans :wink: Puthusa ethavathu yosinga

Pras
9th January 2015, 06:00 PM
great discussions guys :rotfl:

PRAS :bow:

:notthatway: ... shanker trollng over aanathaala thaa naan inga vanthen ...
matha fight ellaam ajith fans thaangala thedi kittathu ...

suppose, naan YA thread-la vanthu, "YA got UA certificate first, and now changed to U ... funny, they must have removed some cleavage shows"-nu naan solli irnthaa ... naan solli irunthaa ... neenga ellaam paathuttu summa irunthirupel ???
leoshima, paathuttu summa irunthirupel-aa ???

neega-la vanthu vambukku iluthuttu, ippo enn mela pazhi-ya poda paakkureenga ...

konjam history-a kooda poratti paarunga : ajith dsmantled his fan clubs ! ethukaagaa ? adaka odukkamaa, vaya summa vachukittu avar fans ellam iunthirunthaa, ethukku dismantle panraar ??? ... nenga thiruntha maatteenga, thirunthave maatteenga !

Parthyy
9th January 2015, 06:02 PM
Simha movie ready for 29th release :lol: . Darling daring for Pongal release.... solo kumar awaiting senior citizen quota :lol:

Begging like this in Public with that Naadhas face to release film and sending Producer to cry in Street huh... Better get Begger quota for Suicide star Vijay :lol2:

http://www.iflickz.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/Vijay-Thalaiva.jpg

elsaen11
9th January 2015, 06:02 PM
suppose, naan YA thread-la vanthu, "YA got UA certificate first, and now changed to U ... funny, they must have removed some cleavage shows"-nu naan solli irnthaa ... naan !
Thats all you can expect from bittu pada hero fans... Now theey will cry saying vijay is... But not sure which hero movie got released with A certificates more.... Common sense

ALWAR_AJITH
9th January 2015, 06:03 PM
Solo kumar doesnt have guts to even rls with siva.k.... So doesnt matter shakeela fans :wink: Puthusa ethavathu yosinga

thatsy vijay anna manna kavu vying with veeram in ponggal? with lots of guts vijaya anna run in villupuram? nenga vere vere mari yosikunum bro

ALWAR_AJITH
9th January 2015, 06:04 PM
Thats all you can expect from bittu pada hero fans... Now theey will cry saying vijay is... But not sure which hero movie got released with A certificates more.... Common sense

thats y anna grab kajal, asin *** in movie to get u certificate :-(

Parthyy
9th January 2015, 06:04 PM
Faar better than yennai aridhal bittu padam trend and shakeela kumar trend :wink:

Vilupuram was the first to trend officially :lol2:

elsaen11
9th January 2015, 06:05 PM
Begging like this in Public with that Naadhas face to release film and sending Producer to cry in Street huh... Better get Begger quota for Suicide star Vijay :lol2:

Yeah if it was ajith, he would have ran to USA ... Sila areala padam release panna koodathunu sonnathuku pidichaan paaru ottam.... Antha ottam na police training kooda panala.... Thoda nadungi :lol:

venkkiram
9th January 2015, 06:06 PM
Finally I movie thread also started moving in rapid speed. Who ignited this vikram-ajith-Vijay war? We can include Surya also in this stream. Why single out Surya and his fans ? But pras... do you really want this kind of mess?

ALWAR_AJITH
:notthatway: ... shanker trollng over aanathaala thaa naan inga vanthen ...
matha fight ellaam ajith fans thaangala thedi kittathu ...

suppose, naan YA thread-la vanthu, "YA got UA certificate first, and now changed to U ... funny, they must have removed some cleavage shows"-nu naan solli irnthaa ... naan solli irunthaa ... neenga ellaam paathuttu summa irunthirupel ???
leoshima, paathuttu summa irunthirupel-aa ???

neega-la vanthu vambukku iluthuttu, ippo enn mela pazhi-ya poda paakkureenga ...

konjam history-a kooda poratti paarunga : ajith dsmantled his fan clubs ! ethukaagaa ? adaka odukkamaa, vaya summa vachukittu avar fans ellam iunthirunthaa, ethukku dismantle panraar ??? ... nenga thiruntha maatteenga, thirunthave maatteenga !

nenge thapana kannothudu than parkiringe pras nobody troll vikram here ! respect that first if u come YA thread and troll gvm nobody will question u!! vere mari yosinge!

elsaen11
thats y anna grab kajal, asin *** in movie to get u certificate :-(

Annan thambi pondati kooda seyanum.... Jyothika **** maela paduthu thoonganum..... 2 piecela heroine na oda vidanum.... Video post panna asingamagirum sir :rotfl2:

ALWAR_AJITH
9th January 2015, 06:07 PM
Yeah if it was ajith, he would have ran to USA ... Sila areala padam release panna koodathunu sonnathuku pidichaan paaru ottam.... Antha ottam na police training kooda panala.... Thoda nadungi :lol:

haha typical anna fans samalichufying.. vere mari level.. btw sonthe fans kitte adivangama odinare oru ottam ... athuthan best of best :thumbsup:

ALWAR_AJITH
9th January 2015, 06:09 PM
Annan thambi pondati kooda seyanum.... Jyothika **** maela paduthu thoonganum..... 2 piecela heroine na oda vidanum.... Video post panna asingamagirum sir :rotfl2:

inum neraya vere mari ethiraparkiren unge kitte.. haha typical school kid post... unge anna samiyar than othhukuren :rotfl3:

elsaen11
9th January 2015, 06:09 PM

Naadagam vidum vaelai thaan inga kaathchi nadakuthaya :rotfl2:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_kLvzpyZm7zM/S35HMb5kIkI/AAAAAAAAFYU/xsFzmdUEut8/s640/Ajith-meets-CM-Event-Gallery-01.jpg

elsaen11
9th January 2015, 06:11 PM
haha typical anna fans samalichufying.. vere mari level.. btw sonthe fans kitte adivangama odinare oru ottam ... athuthan best of best :thumbsup:

Apa kootam vantha thatha maari cat walk povangala? If it was ajith what he would have done?

elsaen11
9th January 2015, 06:11 PM
inum neraya vere mari ethiraparkiren unge kitte.. haha typical school kid post... unge anna samiyar than othhukuren :rotfl3:

Antha pic post pannumbodhae unga range tharam tharatharam therinjiruchu saare :wave:

ALWAR_AJITH
9th January 2015, 06:12 PM
வேஷம் கலைக்கவும் ஒய்வு எடுக்கவும் வேலை நெருங்குதம்மா!

ALWAR_AJITH
9th January 2015, 06:13 PM
Antha ic post pannumbodhae unga range therinjiruchu saare :wave:

U/A cert nu pesinere appo athu yarru saare?

ALWAR_AJITH
9th January 2015, 06:16 PM
Apa kootam vantha thatha maari cat walk povangala? If it was ajith what he would have done?

haha thoda namme annna fans nenge ene seivengnu kekkuraru... puli engire pulipandi ottam pathu nan merselayten....

elsaen11
9th January 2015, 06:16 PM
yar petre magano ... nee yar petre magano :oops:

Thank god it was not ajith.... nadu therunu kooda paakama kaalula vilunthirupaar :lol: English viglish padathukae sridevi kaalula etho thaeduneenga pola :lol2:

elsaen11
9th January 2015, 06:18 PM
U/A cert nu pesinere appo athu yarru saare?

Kaevalamana pic post pannathu yaarunga oppicer? Shall i post heera ajith photo?

elsaen11
9th January 2015, 06:18 PM
Pras with all his sheer power force of thinking intelligence...much more IQ than Vikram, VJ-na and VJ-na fans...has come out with a theory of relativity of his own to say something...if we go back several pages back....Pras is indeed VJ-na fan and in the guise of Vikram fan... :)

all these days...the answer was in a nut shell which has been broken today.... Pras has become seasonal.... :)

Yeah put the blame on others when it was who who came up with stupid post

ALWAR_AJITH
9th January 2015, 06:20 PM
Kaevalamana pic post pannathu yaarunga oppicer? Shall i post heera ajith photo?

pic???:confused2:

Mahen
:banghead:..hub filled with kids..wheres KKK annan nov ji?

elsaen11
Brilliant counter again leosimha sirae :clap:

elsaen11
9th January 2015, 06:22 PM
okay if it is stupid...then you are intelligently stupid enough to post another stupidly intelligent post....first stop blabbering...rather than creating a mockery of yourself along with other vj-pakki-na fans...

Didnt i say you :lol2:

ALWAR_AJITH
9th January 2015, 06:23 PM
Thank god it was not ajith.... nadu therunu kooda paakama kaalula vilunthirupaar :lol: English viglish padathukae sridevi kaalula etho thaeduneenga pola :lol2:

periyavange kallu lu viluruthu kevalama.. appdina vjnaku vjfanskum vere peru nu artham... inthe mari piche eduthu apprum vere masi pesunge solre allungalode fanse mentality ipdithan irukum!!!

elsaen11
9th January 2015, 06:24 PM
see your counters are just f**T ...take a break...it is smelly...here

Tension aavathinganae... Innum yevlo paakavaendi iruku :lol:

elsaen11
9th January 2015, 06:26 PM
periyavange kallu lu viluruthu kevalama.. appdina vjnaku vjfanskum vere peru nu artham... inthe mari piche eduthu apprum vere masi pesunge solre allungalode fanse mentality ipdithan irukum!!!

Pichai eduthathau yaaru? adi vilumnu therinja udanae odi poi kaalula vilunthutu periyavangaluku mariyathayaam :rotfl2:
Vijay did on behalf of producer who will loose money... Padam nadichitu kaasu vangittu USA odi pona thoda nadungi fan laam :shhh:

Pras
9th January 2015, 06:27 PM
Finally I movie thread also started moving in rapid speed. Who ignited this vikram-ajith-Vijay war? We can include Surya also in this stream. Why single out Surya and his fans ? But pras... do you really want this kind of mess?
No bro ... Ithu naan ethirpaarkala ... Anyways, thread move aavattum ... I am only waiting for the movie [emoji106]

elsaen11
9th January 2015, 06:30 PM
pak pak deepak pakki....vj-pakki-na...paavum I paththi paesarthukku edhuvum illai pola but inga vandhu vj-na paththi paesittu irukkanga...

Yeah yennai sorindhal

ALWAR_AJITH
9th January 2015, 06:30 PM
Pichai eduthathau yaaru? adi vilumnu therinja udanae odi poi kaalula vilunthutu periyavangaluku mariyathayaam :rotfl2:
Vijay did on behalf of producer who will loose money... Padam nadichitu kaasu vangittu USA odi pona thoda nadungi fan laam :shhh:

adi vilumnu terini odinuthu ungge vj anna.. kalaingar avere than pesituranu clarify panuthu thala.. and he never apologize as what many association demand from him at that time.. unmayana ambala!! onidya thani alla ninnu samilchar... unge paip anna mari padam release avalunu koda nattule gate ku munadi appakude poi nikkale.. sonthe fanse adipanganu odi poi olinja alluku support vere...

ALWAR_AJITH
9th January 2015, 06:32 PM
Yeah yennai sorindhal

24am pulikesi visay

elsaen11
adi vilumnu terini odinuthu ungge vj anna.. kalaingar avere than pesituranu clarify panuthu thala.. and he never apologize as what many association demand from him at that time.. unmayana ambala!! onidya thani alla ninnu samilchar... unge paip anna mari padam release avalunu koda nattule gate ku munadi appakude poi nikkale.. sonthe fanse adipanganu odi poi olinja alluku support vere...

Btw yaaru odi olinja? Ninnu samilachaar? In USA? Kaalula vilura videovae pottachu... May be vilunthu samalichaar?? :lol:

elsaen11
24am pulikesi visay

Phaaaaah

ALWAR_AJITH
9th January 2015, 06:34 PM

Btw yaaru odi olinja? Ninnu samilachaar? In USA? Kaalula vilura videovae pottachu... May be vilunthu samalichaar?? :lol:

oru fake story solli ithule sirrupu vere ... :fatigue: better create kathi 500crore story kid

ALWAR_AJITH
Phaaaaah

title supere irruka?

Pras
what ethirparkala...coming and posting something when we were talking in generic...you came and posted that it is not shankar's tactic to show the bit cleavage...etc etc...Pras if you don't know anything then it is always better to be shut rather than creating misleading posts :)
Leo ... Maybe u guys should think about shutting first ... I am not the one who creates problemes here ;)

elsaen11
9th January 2015, 06:37 PM
oru fake story solli ithule sirrupu vere ... :fatigue: better create kathi 500crore story kid

Oh back to fav one.... Fake da...... Solo shakeela kumar fans ku entire world fake da... Except premji da :lol:

ALWAR_AJITH
9th January 2015, 06:39 PM
Oh back to fav one.... Fake da...... Solo shakeela kumar fans ku entire world fake da... Except premji da :lol:

premji kitta vanguna serrupdai pathathe ? vj na vilupuram odukali jilla lost to veeram ... appo suttin ge vadai 7days 100crores jilla official fb lu inum iruku poi parupa...

elsaen11
9th January 2015, 06:41 PM
premji kitta vanguna serrupdai pathathe ? vj na vilupuram odukali jilla lost to veeram ... appo suttin ge vadai 7days 100crores jilla official fb lu inum iruku poi parupa...

130 crore fake fb account solli innaiku varaiku mankatha da :lol:

Jilla official page even I can create.... Common sense hey na???

Premji laam oru aalnu avanuku velaku pidikara unga rangelaam :lol2:

ALWAR_AJITH
9th January 2015, 06:42 PM
waiting for the MODs to clean the thread...really shabby :(

enne seirathu bro ethukeduthalum thale pathi peserthu eppoda vilvarnu thalaivar pathi peserethu.. enge ponnalum serrupadi kodutha thirunthavange inthe vj fans...

ALWAR_AJITH
9th January 2015, 06:44 PM
130 crore fake fb account solli innaiku varaiku mankatha da :lol:

Jilla official page even I can create.... Common sense hey na???

Premji laam oru aalnu avanuku velaku pidikara unga rangelaam :lol2:

athe forbes le anna vuku oru idam kedaichuthum post potathu yaru amul baby?
appo kathi 100cre nu fake website create panna mudiyatha?
sathis oru allunu avan potta vadaiye inge vanthu thirupi suttingele apo athu?
premji lam oru allu nu solli avankitye adivanguru nengelam gutse pathi pesekudathi chinathambi!

Pras
9th January 2015, 06:45 PM
seriously if you have anything positive information about I post it rather than misleading people with your once in a while post...coming out seasonally showing up as vikram when who you are actually a vj-na pakki fan...
Unga level-ku vara mudile .. Sorry ... U continue [emoji106] ... I am logging out

selvakumar
9th January 2015, 06:48 PM
u were waiting for this huh ? 3 replies for me alone ... "vaa daa vaa daa, enn area pakkam vaa daa"-ngra maathiri

when an ajith fans gumbal is trolling shankar in I thread, everything is fine, but when someone comes against it, he is targeting ajith fans :lol:
why now, why here ? do you guys believe that YA got postponed because of I ?
. )

So, you agree that it was against Shankar and not Vikram. Itha thaanayya naanum sonnen? If you come and say something about gautham films given the history, do you think it will be anti-ajith?

Even then my comment was about your movie getting released on Jan 14 and not 9th just like how YA is releasing on 29th. Why one delay is projected as fear by certain sections while other is portrayed as a general delay? I don't think YA delay has anything to do with I. It could be a factor but as we have been reading it is due to the pending work.

You carefully excluded my reply to you about vulgarity which is regular in Shankar films and the related post on censor.

Ennayya sollala vara? Do you want us to stop posting even though a gimbal here uses I to provoke us?

elsaen11
9th January 2015, 06:48 PM
athe forbes le anna vuku oru idam kedaichuthum post potathu yaru amul baby?
appo kathi 100cre nu fake website create panna mudiyatha?
sathis oru allunu avan potta vadaiye inge vanthu thirupi suttingele apo athu?
premji lam oru allu nu solli avankitye adivanguru nengelam gutse pathi pesekudathi chinathambi!

So no one should post anything available in net? Kaththi 100cr nu entha fake website solluchu? The same BO handles updated for old films updated for kaththi and will update for future films.... But kaththi mattum fake da... unga arivellam nenacha :lol: da

ALWAR_AJITH
9th January 2015, 06:52 PM
So no one should post anything available in net? Kaththi 100cr nu entha fake website solluchu? The same BO handles updated for old films updated for kaththi and will update for future films.... But kaththi mattum fake da... unga arivellam nenacha :lol: da

reliable sources kudutha parvallei ellam eduthelyum eduthu vanthe athuku peru kuppai,,,:tongueout:

selvakumar
9th January 2015, 06:53 PM
Pras,

It was tamil who posted about I censor certificate. Correct me if I am wrong?

On gaitham, I wouldn't have worried as we know how his last movie midnight dogs was. Even if you have commented on that in our thread, it still wouldn't be anti-ajith

elsaen11
reliable sources kudutha parvallei ellam eduthelyum eduthu vanthe athuku peru kuppai,,,:tongueout:

Do you understand what i post? So those handles will not be posted in future movies?

So according to you enthiran 100c is also fake da?

Pras
So, you agree that it was against Shankar and not Vikram. Itha thaanayya naanum sonnen? If you come and say something about gautham films given the history, do you think it will be anti-ajith?

Even then my comment was about your movie getting released on Jan 14 and not 9th just like how YA is releasing on 29th. Why one delay is projected as fear by certain sections while other is portrayed as a general delay? I don't think YA delay has anything to do with I. It could be a factor but as we have been reading it is due to the pending work.

You carefully excluded my reply to you about vulgarity which is regular in Shankar films and the related post on censor.

Ennayya sollala vara? Do you want us to stop posting even though a gimbal here uses I to provoke us?

Selva ... Aaruthala pesikkalaam .. Innaikku vEnaam ... Inga vera topics poittu irukku ...

ALWAR_AJITH
9th January 2015, 06:56 PM
Selva ... Aaruthala pesikkalaam .. Innaikku vEnaam ... Inga vera topics poittu irukku ...

sorry bro unge thared mess agipochu.. :wave: btw padam eppo release confirm for 14? we are eagerly waiting for it

selvakumar
9th January 2015, 06:57 PM

Do you think it was only Ajith fans who are bad that warranted ajith alone to dismantle fan clubs? And all other actor fans are saints ? :rotfl:

ALWAR_AJITH
9th January 2015, 06:57 PM
Do you understand what i post? So those handles will not be posted in future movies?

So according to you enthiran 100c is also fake da?

oh ipo enthiran kudde compare panne vanthuthingele.. kid pls do more research and prove kathi 500 crore next time untill than :wave:

elsaen11
9th January 2015, 06:59 PM
Even then my comment was about your movie getting released on Jan 14 and not 9th

I only saw posters saying pongal release like YA... Not as 9th releaee :roll:

elsaen11
9th January 2015, 06:59 PM
oh ipo enthiran kudde compare panne vanthuthingele.. kid pls do more research and prove kathi 500 crore next time untill than :wave:

Sabba... I said both were same handles... Unga arivellam nenacha :fatigue:

leosimha
9th January 2015, 07:01 PM
Do you think it was only Ajith fans who are bad that warranted ajith alone to dismantle fan clubs? And all other actor fans are saints ? :rotfl:

guess that was a comment from Deepak7....vj-na fans are very decent...we can see the way they were here including AB....

selvakumar
9th January 2015, 07:03 PM
I only saw posters saying pongal release like YA... Not as 9th releaee :roll:

:lol: So, who had the fear? The one who announced weeks and months back even before completion of the one who completed and waited for two months. The initial date both the films were going for was I - 9th. yA - pongal.

There was a post from Ajay who said why I releasing on Jan 8th is less likely due to Lingaa having only 3 weeks run by that time

Pras
9th January 2015, 07:03 PM
sorry bro unge thared mess agipochu.. :wave: btw padam eppo release confirm for 14? we are eagerly waiting for it
[emoji106] ... 14th ... 5 days ... Sorry if any of my post hurt u ;)

mappi
9th January 2015, 07:04 PM
Pras special poster :

https://scontent-a-cdg.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xap1/v/t1.0-9/s720x720/10897823_900991056607119_3336119472211050918_n.jpg ?oh=85560bd7d29daea5c14eff57300c80ce&oe=553C6F13

ALWAR_AJITH
9th January 2015, 07:07 PM
[emoji106] ... 14th ... 5 days ... Sorry if any of my post hurt u ;)

:cool2: sure I will do magic in boxoffice in malaysia.. its genuinely will become blockbuster for shankar , arr and vikram hardwork.

Pras
9th January 2015, 07:08 PM
Selva...actually Pras doesn't have grouse against anybody but me...I guess...he woke up from the deep slumber....the polar bear....after a deep hibernation..and when after 2 years...to come and post something saying it is not shankar's tactic...but wants to defend whom I don't know...if he had wanted to say something like..yes he wants cleavage...but they shouldn't cut it by giving U..then we can understand what Pras expects...
Hmm .. Unnakkum enakkum enna thaan problem ?? Oru 7 - 8 varusham that we know each other through hub ? ... Remember few fights ? Same here ... U said "coming to hot discussion : Vikram is no match to ajith"-nu aarambiche .. I replied .. Avlo thaane ? :huh:

ALWAR_AJITH
9th January 2015, 07:09 PM
Sabba... I said both were same handles... Unga arivellam nenacha :fatigue:

:musicsmile: listen pookle satru ooivedungel.. u want listen ??? :wink:

Pras
9th January 2015, 07:14 PM
Pras special poster :

https://scontent-a-cdg.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xap1/v/t1.0-9/s720x720/10897823_900991056607119_3336119472211050918_n.jpg ?oh=85560bd7d29daea5c14eff57300c80ce&oe=553C6F13
Mappi ... Tu comprends quelque chose a ce qu'ils racontent ? ... Moi je comprends rien ... MDR

elsaen11
9th January 2015, 07:27 PM
:lol: So, who had the fear? The one who announced weeks and months back even before completion of the one who completed and waited for two months. The initial date both the films were going for was I - 9th. yA - pongal.

There was a post from Ajay who said why I releasing on Jan 8th is less likely due to Lingaa having only 3 weeks run by that time

Harae ram.. I said I have seen I posters saying pongal release like YA and not as Jan 9th release

selvakumar
9th January 2015, 07:28 PM
Leo - that Vikram vs ajith was started by Joseph fans. We should have replied by avoiding Vikram

elsaen11
9th January 2015, 07:29 PM
guess that was a comment from Deepak7....vj-na fans are very decent...we can see the way they were here including AB....

Pras and me saying the same. For god sake understand the posts rather than rolling on the floor :banghead:

selvakumar
9th January 2015, 07:30 PM
Harae ram.. I said I have seen I posters saying pongal release like YA and not as Jan 9th release

Oh Allah, Jesus, Govinda, Shiva -

Posters came for I with date only now. YA did it months back. Oscar released a poster suddenly with all theaters in chennai. That's what I am referring to.

selvakumar
9th January 2015, 07:33 PM
Leo, stop replying to Joseph fans. Whether it is some of us doing it in Rajini threads or them doing it here as Vikram fans doesn't matter. Holy cows will advise only us :wink: let us discuss with Pras in this thread :)

elsaen11
9th January 2015, 07:33 PM
Oh Allah, Jesus, Govinda, Shiva -

Posters came for I with date only now. YA did it months back. Oscar released a poster suddenly with all theaters in chennai. That's what I am referring to.

I am saying the same. It said pongal release and not 9th release :huh:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-TqNBVh_xmjQ/VHGkvfRWdkI/AAAAAAAB568/1relTGByOcA/s1600/i%2Brelease%2Bdate%2BPosters%282%29@Andhra365.jpg

http://static.moviecrow.com/marquee/official-shankars-i-to-release-on-pongal-2015/50380_thumb_665.jpg

http://data1.ibtimes.co.in/en/full/546773/confirmed-ajiths-yennai-arindhaal-release-pongal-2015.jpg

leosimha
9th January 2015, 07:35 PM

these are the above posts for reference between me and Pras and how it built up had somebody hijack the thread leading to nowhere.

leosimha
9th January 2015, 07:36 PM
Pras reply to my first post was irrelevant....see my reply also...to Pras...hmm....

Pras
9th January 2015, 07:39 PM
I am saying the same. It said pongal release and not 9th release :huh:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-TqNBVh_xmjQ/VHGkvfRWdkI/AAAAAAAB568/1relTGByOcA/s1600/i%2Brelease%2Bdate%2BPosters%282%29@Andhra365.jpg

http://static.moviecrow.com/marquee/official-shankars-i-to-release-on-pongal-2015/50380_thumb_665.jpg

http://data1.ibtimes.co.in/en/full/546773/confirmed-ajiths-yennai-arindhaal-release-pongal-2015.jpg
9th was only fans speculations ... I confirm .. I team never announced 9 as a release date

selvakumar
9th January 2015, 07:40 PM
No. We are not talking the same. There was a poster with theater listing. At that time, I release was at 8th. There were even articles about YA going for 8th to capture extended holidays/weekends

elsaen11
9th January 2015, 07:41 PM
9th was only fans speculations ... I confirm .. I team never announced 9 as a release date

Thats my point too.. But these people will not agree.. They will say poster fake da

elsaen11
9th January 2015, 07:41 PM
No. We are not talking the same. There was a poster with theater listing. At that time, I release was at 8th. There were even articles about YA going for 8th to capture extended holidays/weekends

Can you help with the poster please... I am living in different world i think :wink:

leosimha
9th January 2015, 07:43 PM

we don't know which platform Pras was talking about and he bought all those platforms into one here in mayyam :) whatever...we didn't say it here anywhere that Ajith only postponed because he had expressed it to be a Pongal release or Jan 9th if the news I read is true...

selvakumar
9th January 2015, 07:43 PM

From Diwali, they never announced release date. So, you can understand the talks about guts and all. All were speculations about I. Ya confirmed release date unlike I.'that's what I am trying to mention in my posts .

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
9th January 2015, 07:44 PM
Semma Entertainment !!!

Pras
Pras reply to my first post was irrelevant....see my reply also...to Pras...hmm....
I saw ur post man ... Before u delete it ?? .. I consider our problem solved ... We will speak about ajith and Vikram later ;)

selvakumar
Can you help with the poster please... I am living in different world i think :wink:

Might need help from Ajay. Or we can go back to the thread where he mentioned it is less likely due to Lingaa

selvakumar
9th January 2015, 07:45 PM
Thats my point too.. But these people will not agree.. They will say poster fake da

Pras,

What do you say about this? :lol: what should we do here after reading this? Be muted :)

leosimha
9th January 2015, 07:45 PM

Seriously..if you living in different world...and don't know really about the I poster release on Jan 9th with the theatre listing...then you are completely on the wrong foot trying to create a confusion here..by posting irrelevant information...

selvakumar
9th January 2015, 07:46 PM
When did I confirm pongal release with poster?

Before Ya delay or after? ??

leosimha
9th January 2015, 07:49 PM
I saw ur post man ... Before u delete it ?? .. I consider our problem solved ... We will speak about ajith and Vikram later ;)

when to speak...:) Ajith is capable in his own right much more than Vikram...Vikram is a good actor but Ajith +1 step ahead :)

Pras
9th January 2015, 07:49 PM
From Diwali, they never announced release date. So, you can understand the talks about guts and all. All were speculations about I. Ya confirmed release date unlike I.'that's what I am trying to mention in my posts .

I am not an aascar fan ... So i accept wathever u say ;) ... He tried a lot to release for deepavali .. But Shankar wasnt ready ... Then they announced pongal (before YA right ?) ... And It will be for pongal !!!

leosimha
9th January 2015, 07:50 PM
guess mappi has the poster with theatre listing...mappi...come to the rescue :)

leosimha
9th January 2015, 07:52 PM
The day when Thala55 aka YA pooja was done...I read AMR saying it as Pongal 2015 release....

leosimha
9th January 2015, 07:55 PM
I am not an aascar fan ... So i accept wathever u say ;) ... He tried a lot to release for deepavali .. But Shankar wasnt ready ... Then they announced pongal (before YA right ?) ... And It will be for pongal !!!

Shankar started this movie..hmm...atleast first news coming in May 2012 as Pras had opened this thread...it is more than 2 years in the making..AASCAR had wanted to release it during Diwali...but it got delayed due to some other reasons...and in the meantime they went for dubbing in Hindi and Telugu so that they could release simultaneously...or Hindi and Telugu was also ready much before?

bimmer
9th January 2015, 07:55 PM
It was supposed to be a pongal Release. Now they have turned to Jan 29th rendumkettan date. That too Thursday :(

selvakumar
9th January 2015, 07:57 PM

Pras,

AFAIK, the dates for I were not confirmed with poster until last few days. I get your point on Oscar. It is neither films problem. You know who created all these fear factor and why. Right ;) for us, the loss is that we missed a chance to go against Shankar.

leosimha
9th January 2015, 07:57 PM
pcsreeram‏@pcsreeram
2015 January "9" , we shall see "I" .

PC Sreeram says Jan 9th...we will see I

elsaen11
9th January 2015, 07:58 PM
Seriously..if you living in different world...and don't know really about the I poster release on Jan 9th with the theatre listing...then you are completely on the wrong foot trying to create a confusion here..by posting irrelevant information...

Instead of blab erring can you post the poster please :lol2:

leosimha
9th January 2015, 07:58 PM
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/B48bo-FCMAAdNnL.jpg

here you go for the DC news.

selvakumar
9th January 2015, 07:59 PM
Leo - can we stop ajith vs Vikram here?

leosimha
9th January 2015, 07:59 PM
Aascar has released a new poster with theatre listings. He has mentioned almost 90% of the screens in Chennai. I find this somewhat fishy..

Reasons:

1.Linga would've had a mere 3 weeks run and I dont think it would be removed from all the screens by 9th Jan.

2. Even if there is a clash with I, Ennai Arinthaal will surely get some sizeable number of screens because of Ajith. Going by the listing of I, Ennai Arinthaal will have to release in small screens like Seasons, Devi Paradise and few multiplexes. I dont think AMR will take that risk.

3. It will leave Aambala with literally no screens.

4. For a film which is to be released after 40 days, what is the necessity to release theatre listings urgently? Even Lingaa team announced the listings only a few days back.

post by AB...

elsaen11
9th January 2015, 08:00 PM
I cant see Jan 9th anywhere :(

http://www.iluvcinema.in/tamil/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/i-Theaters-List.jpg

leosimha
9th January 2015, 08:00 PM
Leo - can we stop ajith vs Vikram here?

k k k ok :)

Pras
9th January 2015, 08:01 PM
Pras,

What do you say about this? :lol: what should we do here after reading this? Be muted :)

Sandai-nu vanthutta ippadi thaan ... Tension tension tension ... But maybe for the sake of the hub we all need to go on a mute mode now ??

elsaen11
9th January 2015, 08:02 PM
post by AB...

"Aascar has released a new poster with theatre listings. He has mentioned almost 90% of the screens in Chennai. I find this somewhat fishy.. "

Hope you understand english...That was his guesses. So Ajay decides when movie will release and not producer?

leosimha
9th January 2015, 08:02 PM
3748 mentioned individually, each & every screen in a THEATER COMPLEX...

the theatre listing..see it says pongal...but at that time there were news that it will release on Jan 9th...both has been clubbed...AASCAR?

Pras
9th January 2015, 08:03 PM
Anyway guys ... A thread started by me for Vikram ... Without me for the past 2 years ... Moving that fast ... Thank u all :lol:

selvakumar
9th January 2015, 08:05 PM
[QUOTE=Deepak7;1198528]I cant see Jan 9th anywhere :(

[QUOTE]

Sorry. I think Ajay's post and PC Twitter got me confused. So, Jan 9th was not confirmed by I team except PC who is part of the team speculating it like we did for
yA. Pongal release was an open ended date that time.

bimmer
9th January 2015, 08:05 PM
"Aascar has released a new poster with theatre listings. He has mentioned almost 90% of the screens in Chennai. I find this somewhat fishy.. "

Hope you understand english...That was his guesses. So Ajay decides when movie will release and not producer?

Deepak- Why in the world is your soul existence in the forum to provoke fights, Please don't take a leaf out of your peaceful leader and get some solace.

Pras
9th January 2015, 08:08 PM
Deepak- Why in the world is your soul existence in the forum to provoke fights, Please don't take a leaf out of your peaceful leader and get some solace.
Lol ... Parani .. Unna koopiduraanga ... Vaa yaa

leosimha
9th January 2015, 08:09 PM
[QUOTE=Deepak7;1198528]I cant see Jan 9th anywhere :(

[QUOTE]

Sorry. I think Ajay's post and PC Twitter got me confused. So, Jan 9th was not confirmed by I team except PC who is part of the team speculating it like we did for
yA.

no Selva...no speculation...it was planned for Jan 9th...PC doesn't speculate...and many did confirm...but the theatre listing post saying pongal release...is baffling...guess clubbed it off...

selvakumar
9th January 2015, 08:12 PM
[QUOTE=selvakumar;1198536][QUOTE=Deepak7;1198528]I cant see Jan 9th anywhere :(

no Selva...no speculation...it was planned for Jan 9th...PC doesn't speculate...and many did confirm...but the theatre listing post saying pongal release...is baffling...guess clubbed it off...

Athaan Leo.

New twist is to go by posters :lol:

So, Jan 14th was announced only few days back. But they speculated date as 9th.
But they will post that YA backed out due to I. Are you getting it ? :rotfl:

selvakumar
9th January 2015, 08:13 PM
Anyway guys ... A thread started by me for Vikram ... Without me for the past 2 years ... Moving that fast ... Thank u all :lol:

You should thank the ones posing as Vikram fans just for this movie and disappearing for the next Vikram movie :rotfl: :)

ALWAR_AJITH
9th January 2015, 08:14 PM
You should thank the ones posing as Vikram fans just for this movie and disappearing for the next Vikram movie :rotfl: :)

:exactly:

selvakumar
9th January 2015, 08:15 PM
Bye guys. Let me try to work.

elsaen11
9th January 2015, 08:31 PM
Thideer eelam fans :lol:

elsaen11
9th January 2015, 08:38 PM
Then why YA backed out with posters saying pongal release? If movie is not ready why am ratnam wants to meet distributors and postpone release?

selvakumar
9th January 2015, 08:39 PM

:rotfl: yes. Thi deer Eelam fans

selvakumar
9th January 2015, 08:42 PM
Then why YA backed out with posters saying pongal release? If movie is not ready why am ratnam wants to meet distributors and postpone release?

If movie is not ready by the expected time, you should meet distributors only to decide the new date. YA confirmed few theaters also. For e.g., Adlabs in sivakasi. An info like that will help them schedule other movies. Instead of keeping them in guessing game since Diwali

elsaen11
9th January 2015, 08:44 PM
Do you understand the distributor meeting was for? Then why aambala and I team gets involved in it? :lol:

Parthyy
9th January 2015, 08:55 PM
Oscar released Press saying that AI will released for Diwali2014...there PostProduction hence delay here fear factor...What kind of logic is this???
..Knowing GVM was shooting till December end.they tried their level best. Not even censor is completed..even overseas distributor Ayngaran/ATMUS confirmed Jan14..No one is either fool leave this Big Festival pongal weekend If Film is ready..or play hide and seek game with distributor announce and postponing wantedly

selvakumar
9th January 2015, 08:55 PM
Do you understand the distributor meeting was for? Then why aambala and I team gets involved in it? :lol:

I didn't attend that meeting. If you attended it in person, please enlighten us with minutes.

elsaen11
9th January 2015, 08:58 PM
So am ratnam sent u minutes of meeting as you posted above? What a logic

paranitharan
9th January 2015, 08:59 PM

yes vijay na is thideer eezhamfan. remember separate fasting

paranitharan
9th January 2015, 09:01 PM
if the movie is ready for release and delayed then its back out. recent example is thalaivaa

elsaen11
9th January 2015, 09:02 PM
Ya I remember one thatha wearing some bandage over pant(first time in history a person wears bandage over pant and not inside for injury :rotfl: ) and came for unnaviratham with belly touching his leg and searched for publicity

paranitharan
9th January 2015, 09:02 PM
If movie is not ready by the expected time, you should meet distributors only to decide the new date. YA confirmed few theaters also. For e.g., Adlabs in sivakasi. An info like that will help them schedule other movies. Instead of keeping them in guessing game since Diwali

why seriousa replying him? even he knows that but ... ;)

Parthyy
9th January 2015, 09:05 PM

If you run wild your Speculations to self solace yourself ,to make others believe that You only have to justify with some valid reasons/proof..not someone questioning you.

paranitharan
9th January 2015, 09:05 PM
Ya I remember one thatha wearing some bandage over pant(first time in history a person wears bandage over pant and not inside for injury :rotfl:) and came for unnaviratham with belly touching his leg and searched for publicity
how can injury be a publicity? that is not a bandage either lol. vijay na karuthu poyiduvaarnu een yaarum kudai pidikkala. naanga nambitom that separate fasting is not for publicity and it is truly for eezham people ;)

paranitharan
9th January 2015, 09:10 PM
anyways. konjam aachum sense make panravangalukku puriya vaikkalaam but

paranitharan
9th January 2015, 09:13 PM
Lol ... Parani .. Unna koopiduraanga ... Vaa yaa
avar ennodai annavai solraaru ;)

elsaen11
9th January 2015, 09:14 PM
If you run wild your Speculations to self solace yourself ,to make others believe that You only have to justify with some valid reasons/proof..not someone questioning you.
Oh. Then how did u come to know YA got postponed? It came in ur dream?

elsaen11
9th January 2015, 09:16 PM
Sense pathi entha categoryla saentha aalu paesarathunu vevastha ilama pochu :lol:

selvakumar
9th January 2015, 09:19 PM

I was commenting why distributor meetings are for. You guys are drawing conclusions that YA backed out. So, that's why I asked if you attended it to have a different info that the normal norms

selvakumar
9th January 2015, 09:23 PM
YA announced Pongal release
I announced the same
All are Meeting to discuss. YA decides to move to Jan 29th. Ithula enna prachanai?

Parthyy
9th January 2015, 09:25 PM
Oh. Then how did u come to know YA got postponed? It came in ur dream?

Jan1 it was announce officially and he did said Postproduction,Harris jayaraj Re recording was reason for Delay..This is for everyone to see

Now first answer your point how did you assume Ambala/I was also invloved in Distributor meeting?

PARAMASHIVAN
9th January 2015, 09:40 PM
Seriously guys, don't drag Eezha issues from cinema entertainers,1/4 million people mercilessly massacred in pre mediated genocide, these koothadis (don't care who ever its ) try to cash in on this , by using crocodile tears to fool their mokkai fans.

The only cinema entertainer who had real concerned for Eezha thamizhar was none other than MGR! yes he was the CM as well.

leosimha
9th January 2015, 09:41 PM
//digg//
hmm...still not the discussions are over? and is it really worth replying to Deepak7....he is speaking of eelam people....why do we want to pull eelam people...vijay clearly political initiatives....doesn't really care for anybody except himself...very selfish....the hurt caused is too much to the eelam people...and here let us not pull eelam people..sometimes I feel we are making mockery...but it is pure foolishness...good that Rajapaksa is gone and hope the new president understands the needs of the Tamil eelam people and rehabilitate them and what not the devil Rajapaksa has done.... :evil:
//digg//

leosimha
9th January 2015, 09:44 PM
Seriously guys, don't drag Eezha issues from cinema entertainers,1/4 million people mercilessly massacred in pre mediated genocide, these koothadis (don't care who ever its ) try to cash in on this , by using crocodile tears to fool their mokkai fans.

The only cinema entertainer who had real concerned for Eezha thamizhar was none other than MGR! yes he was the CM as well.

Thanks Paramu....you also spoke my mind....

bimmer
9th January 2015, 09:49 PM
Jan1 it was announce officially and he did said Postproduction,Harris jayaraj Re recording was reason for Delay..This is for everyone to see

Now first answer your point how did you assume Ambala/I was also invloved in Distributor meeting?

Deleted

PARAMASHIVAN
9th January 2015, 09:53 PM
//digg//
hmm...still not the discussions are over? and is it really worth replying to Deepak7....he is speaking of eelam people....why do we want to pull eelam people...vijay clearly political initiatives....doesn't really care for anybody except himself...very selfish....the hurt caused is too much to the eelam people...and here let us not pull eelam people..sometimes I feel we are making mockery...but it is pure foolishness...good that Rajapaksa is gone and hope the new president understands the needs of the Tamil eelam people and rehabilitate them and what not the devil Rajapaksa has done.... :evil:
//digg//
well said .. this mockery over genocide is equally Evil as What Rajapakse and co did !

selvakumar
9th January 2015, 10:09 PM
Guys - let us stop. Leo/Bimmer - let us edit the posts. Pras will be the sufferer for new Vikram fans

leosimha
9th January 2015, 10:21 PM
Pras will be the sufferer for new Vikram fans

idhula rendu artham irukku doi....ore kallu rendu maanga doi :lol:

leosimha
9th January 2015, 10:29 PM
mappi.....here you go...without the watermark...

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B61XaD6CYAE_bi2.jpg:large

mappi
10th January 2015, 04:22 AM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xap1/v/t1.0-9/s720x720/10898174_989755347718415_6334485300072817665_n.jpg ?oh=5ce800a47a42c5c83d950f0413645321&oe=552A6D0C&__gda__=1433139538_069d2f28690b1212150205b6bad80e3 3

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xfp1/v/t1.0-9/s720x720/16468_989755187718431_78794067275224577_n.jpg?oh=c 4e9106b72ead9bebc16b593bf5ab92a&oe=5566864E&__gda__=1429223051_fcb7dea552dcad822fa3bca7ce027cb b

https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xap1/v/t1.0-9/p480x480/10931223_989755337718416_914646639772497942_n.jpg? oh=ed12af4ef8c0a926cb580fde7d7de7d2&oe=5524F380&__gda__=1429295017_36ec70df632763cdbfdb83e7ec734fc 8

mappi
10th January 2015, 04:23 AM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/s720x720/10915155_989755317718418_9192156944832717125_n.jpg ?oh=1882bb2d3c81d0d0f51e0b30742d67ef&oe=556E6DC6&__gda__=1429429024_a60522b920282545ee951246844d701 1

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/s720x720/10898285_936704489696207_5851573876329443135_n.jpg ?oh=48d2a126475729212e5a7f7fd2d01639&oe=5525250F&__gda__=1428514281_ff1b34b050547b791d73d073eaa37b8 0

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/s720x720/10933739_989755271051756_5624053284363332007_n.jpg ?oh=689b83c8e2e9abddbeda8c0780051874&oe=5536DC6C&__gda__=1433109642_a5915249a27511d8452123b6c765ffd 8

https://scontent-b-cdg.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/s720x720/10922737_989755261051757_7826856147598471366_n.jpg ?oh=5b12ee6a5b96bb4db93e25600a459be2&oe=552CEDCC

mappi
10th January 2015, 04:32 AM
http://chennaiclips.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/AI-Poster.jpg

Pras,

MDR. Pareil pour moi, quelques fois je ne comprends pas trop non plus, mais c'est super rigolo et sans fin.
Sinon ηa va bien ? Il ne fait pas trop froid en Suisse? Il fait doux ici (mais ηa caille un peu). Tu peux m'ιcrire par PM quand tu veux.

For others : just replying to Pras, checking on the weather & inviting him to write to me thru PM whenever he wants.

And Pras, any news about the release in Europe ?

Chikatiloan
10th January 2015, 09:54 AM
Latest still..looks impressive..

leosimha
10th January 2015, 10:20 AM
Guess Shankar couldn't have got a better actress than Amy Jackson for I. :)

leosimha
10th January 2015, 10:21 AM
Pras, Mappi - enna language adhu....french, spanish, russian? engala thittara maadhiri irukku :) j/k

Mr.GreyShirt
10th January 2015, 11:22 AM
I like Amy. What do they say? .."Semma figurupa"

paranitharan
10th January 2015, 12:01 PM
i find vikram na yeng, buply and cute.

paranitharan
10th January 2015, 12:02 PM
I like Amy. What do they say? .."Semma figurupa"

she looks weird

balaajee
10th January 2015, 12:12 PM
ஐ பட வழக்கு வாபஸ்... பொங்கலுக்கு படம் ரிலீஸ்!

கடன் பிரச்சினை காரணமாக ஐ படத்துக்கு எதிராக தொடரப்பட்ட வழக்கை வாபஸ் பெற்றுக் கொள்வதாக அறிவித்துள்ளது பிக்சர் மீடியா ஹவுஸ். படம் பொங்கலுக்கு தடையின்றி வெளியாகும் என்றும் அறிவித்துள்ளது. இது குறித்து இன்று அந்த நிறுவனம் வெளியிட்டுள்ள செய்திக் குறிப்பு: ஆஸ்கார் பிலிம்ஸ் பிரைவேட் லிமிடெட் நிறுவனத்தின் சார்பில் ரவிசந்திரனின் தயாரிக்கும் 'ஐ' திரைப்படத்துக்கு எங்களது முழு ஒத்துழைப்பை தருகிறோம். ஐ பட வழக்கு வாபஸ்... பொங்கலுக்கு படம் ரிலீஸ்! ஜனவரி14ஆம் தேதி பொங்கலன்று வெளிவரும் 'ஐ' படம் விஷயமாக எங்களுக்குள் இருந்த தொழில் சம்மந்தப்பட்ட பிரச்சனைகள் சமூகமாக பேசி தீர்க்கப்பட்டு விட்டது. திரைபடத் துறையின் நலனை முன்னிட்டே இந்த முடிவு என்பதையும் தெரிவித்துக் கொள்கிறோம். ஆகவே 'ஐ' படம் குறிப்பிட்ட தேதியில் வெளி வர தடை ஏதும் இல்லை என்பதை இதன் மூலம் தெரியப் படுத்துகிறோம். இந்த படத்தில் சம்மந்தப்பட்ட அத்தனை பேருக்கும் இந்த குறிப்பு மூலம் வாழ்த்து தெரிவித்துக் கொள்கிறோம். -இவ்வாறு அதில் தெரிவித்துள்ளனர். இதன் மூலம் ஐ படம் பொங்கலுக்கு வருவதில் எந்தத் தடையும் இல்லை என்பது உறுதியாகியுள்ளது.

paranitharan
10th January 2015, 12:17 PM
Oscar Ravi Sir, all the best. Hope for a good collection and 15C extra

Russellpvs
10th January 2015, 12:58 PM
I guess this wudnt have been the case from you if YA releases on same day.