PDA

View Full Version : ஐ - Shankar + Vikram + Amy Jackson + ARR

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8

Saai
27th September 2014, 03:05 PM
Opera=Kaatu kathal :clap: Kaa..trey=speech/vocal issues :clap: so u expect chaste tamil? eh hello all these are different styles of singing..western particularly..go listen to some engish rock ballads/operas..theres a certain style in singing those genres
if you cant adapt, go back to Megha

Opera? Though I am NOT a "musical", I can understand that you are talking about the vocals at high notes with Vibrato. Talking about this kind of feel, one tamil movie with that kind of effect that comes to my mind is Thevar magan. The vocals when periya thevar dies or Sakthivelu becomes official thevar magan - Different vocals combine with a violin (counterpoint this is?)...fabulous effect!!! In the instance where it is used for periya thevar death, it extends to "vaanam thottu ponaa song seamlessly..Epicness!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlknsKdwmJA

Btw, in Ai songs, ennodu nee song is the easy pick, sounds awesome in deed....others sound so-so so far...

A.ANAND
27th September 2014, 03:11 PM
Shankarji expression @5.09 when he talks abt the composition of the beast song.. :bow: and looks like Shankar is never gona change his MD..Shankar-ARR is one the most successful combo in indian cinema..

itha naanum solla nenachen!!shankaru-ikku solla varatha varala..ha..ha!!!

JamesDap
27th September 2014, 03:15 PM
Opera? Though I am NOT a "musical", I can understand that you are talking about the vocals at high notes with Vibrato. Talking about this opera feel, one tamil movie with that kind of effect that comes to my mind is Thevar magan. The vocals when periya thevar dies or Sakthivelu becomes official thevar magan - Different vocals combine with a violin (counterpoint this is?)...fabulous effect!!! In the instance where it is used for periya thevar death, it extends to "vaanam thottu ponaa song seamlessly..Epicness!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlknsKdwmJA

Btw, in Ai songs, ennodu nee song is the easy pick, sounds awesome in deed....others sound so-so so far...

That's actually a choir. Neither Pottri Paradi Penne nor Aila Aila is opera in the strict sense of the word.

Saai
27th September 2014, 03:19 PM
That's actually a choir. Neither Pottri Paradi Penne nor Aila Aila is opera in the strict sense of the word.

Of course Boss , I have put that disclaimer in the same post for God's sake!! I have told "opera feel" to Mahen, please read it!..in our layman terms ..for the kind of vocals used as described in the same post!!!!

JamesDap
27th September 2014, 03:22 PM
Boss , I have told "opera feel" to Mahen, please read it!..in our layman terms ..for the kind of vocals used as described in the same post!!!!

Well, high notes with vibrato is not opera, whether in layman or academic parlance. For instance, even baritones sing opera. At the other end of the spectrum, the so called Air Raid Siren Bruce Dickinson sings high with a heavy vibrato and he is a heavy metal singer. My only point in emphasising this is it is misleading for Mahen to ask people to listen to opera to understand the context of the vocals of Aila because the latter is not opera.

Saai
27th September 2014, 03:25 PM
Well, high notes with vibrato is not opera, whether in layman or academic parlance. For instance, even baritones sing opera. At the other end of the spectrum, the so called Air Raid Siren Bruce Dickinson sings high with a heavy vibrato and he is a heavy metal singer. My only point in emphasising this is it is misleading for Mahen to ask people to listen to opera to understand the context of the vocals of Aila because the latter is not opera.

When did I say that is Opera. Anyone with basic comprehending skills will understand that I am saying - "that effect was what Mahen points to there and not actually about Opera"..I please read that first two lines again!!!

JamesDap
27th September 2014, 03:28 PM
You didn't but he did. I have never heard of hyphenating english rock ballads and opera because the two couldn't be more different.

And I never disputed that the feel of the choir in Pottri Paradi Penne is OPERATIC. I just said that the specific word for it is a choir. If you do not want to use precise language, that is your choice but please don't grudge my wish to do so.

Saai
27th September 2014, 03:43 PM
You didn't but he did. I have never heard of hyphenating english rock ballads and opera because the two couldn't be more different.

And I never disputed that the feel of the choir in Pottri Paradi Penne is OPERATIC. I just said that the specific word for it is a choir. If you do not want to use precise language, that is your choice but please don't grudge my wish to do so.

cool..."indha feel-u", "andha mood-u", "that effect-u" - ipdi pesithan payakkam!! adjust pannikonga

JamesDap
27th September 2014, 03:51 PM
Generally, I would not say anything but in this case, since Mahen was actually telling somebody to listen to opera to get the hang of Aila, I got specific. If one is going to tell people to listen to this or that, then get specific. Because I simply don't see what THIS has to do with Aila Aila at all. This here being a rendition of Norma by one of the greatest sopranos of all times.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIQQv39dcNE

Actual opera listeners would probably find the caricatured version of it in Aila distasteful so getting oneself acquainted with opera to understand Aila is not to going help...IMO.

Dilbert
27th September 2014, 07:52 PM
Interesting.. more like laughable factor is lungi boys (mujik medhavis) who couldn't appreciate mujik from neighboring states in their own country , now immerse themselves to the point of washing in thames river to appreciate western mujik !!

sabash sariyana potti !

JamesDap
27th September 2014, 08:05 PM
Nice to see you again Dilbert, long time. I saw this on youtube too, somebody telling another commenter who said he did not like I songs that he should grow up, stop listening to tamil music and adapt to international trends. Er, what!!! Surely, whether you like the music or not is just a matter of personal taste and there is nothing to be embarrassed about it whether you like or dislike it.

Dilbert
27th September 2014, 09:31 PM
Nice to see you again Dilbert, long time. I saw this on youtube too, somebody telling another commenter who said he did not like I songs that he should grow up, stop listening to tamil music and adapt to international trends. Er, what!!! Surely, whether you like the music or not is just a matter of personal taste and there is nothing to be embarrassed about it whether you like or dislike it.

:) Nice to see you too Crimson its indeed long time. Of course why wouldn't they? its part of HUB(GABBU) kalacharam , Nannu mersalaayitten ba !!

A.ANAND
28th September 2014, 11:42 AM
Interesting.. more like laughable factor is lungi boys (mujik medhavis) who couldn't appreciate mujik from neighboring states in their own country , now immerse themselves to the point of washing in thames river to appreciate western mujik !!

sabash sariyana potti !

bajana madam-mum mania yum senthu ponatha sarithiram illa..'pericham PluM NIyyPPa'harogara..

mappi
28th September 2014, 03:50 PM
Uta Hagen's book- Respect for Acting.

An amazing work. Thanks Arvind for this fabulous recomendation. I suggest it too, for anyone interested to dig into few technics on acting. No, this is not a book review, but to inform you that the philosophical and psycological angels that Uta Hagen provides are very close to easy understanding. Be warned that the "acting-coach" is for stage plays (theatres), but you can adapt it for feature films if you just extract "how to become some one else" part, and apply it with your own expertise.

"When the adjustments to the conditions have been made specifically in conjunction with the task, your reflex behavior should take care of the rest." - Pg133

This comes quite close to our discussion, felt mentioning it would be right for Vikram's approach. oh, there are so many fantastic lines, clues, explanations like that found in the whole book. For classic film lover, the chapter 'History' is a must read, where she discusses or proves, acting cannot be distinguished with age or a specific period.

Wonderful book.

Cinemarasigan
29th September 2014, 09:33 AM
If you ask MSV-TKR fanatics, they would say MSV by himself was not that good. IR fanatics fed on IR staple diet don't like what came after him. ARR fanatics probably don't like Anirudh's type of dappaankuthu songs. As someone who has listened to music on radio from MSV peak days, I would say all the MDs have their own unique talent. To me I songs sound awesome.
You could have stopped with saying "To me I songs sound awesome" All the other statements are bull***t :lol:

Cinemarasigan
29th September 2014, 09:36 AM
A cynic could easily remark that Viswaroopam was kuppai with lot of violence. Especially Kamal's voice which arguably did not jell with the terrorist character.

Is there any definition on voice for terrorists... this is ultimate :lol:

hattori_hanzo
29th September 2014, 10:24 AM
Is there any definition on voice for terrorists... this is ultimate :lol:

I thought of asking the same. How does a terrorist's voice sound like? :huh:

M4E - the song in my avatar is the one I adore for many aspects - music, lyrics, picturization, situation and acting. I did not grow up listening to MSV's music, but IRs. I am a big fan of Raja's 80s and Rahman's 90s songs. I think there are lot like me who don't restrict themselves to one MD's works. Though I must say that ALL MDs don't have their unique talent, some especially in Bollywood can never be given credit for their plagiarized works. I do agree with you on the point that fanatics, or those who get too accustomed to listening to one MD find it tough in accepting others.

VinodKumar's
29th September 2014, 11:06 AM
CR and HH, Neenga Wasim Khan voice kettadhillaya ?? Adhaan terrorist voice ;).

Cinemarasigan
29th September 2014, 11:43 AM
CR and HH, Neenga Wasim Khan voice kettadhillaya ?? Adhaan terrorist voice ;).

Good one Vinod.. :like:

mappi
29th September 2014, 04:05 PM
Terroist voice/articulation :

- should talk like a Chicken bone-piece stuck in the throat
- should speak Tamil as a synonym to Tamil
- start a word, but stammer to complete it
- Most of the time it should sound like a growl
- Pronounciation arave kudathu
- Nambal, Vandhu-Poi, Heyyy etc., are an added advantage for the profile
- Should beleive in "Kannuku Mai Azhagu" when uttering dialogues
- Never speak in sentence
- jumble up punctuations while uttering long dialogues
- Pointing a gun always adds more meaning to the spoken words
- Preparing to talk under a 100watts bulb is a must
- Not "finally", but I like to end it here - Pan saliva should leak between every 2 words uttered

All these give the needed styled voice for a terrorist.

Debatable - A film maker like Kamal, missed all these "must-have" points in his film while potraying a terrorist. What a loss or a great deception for the fly masked audience, like me.

Adox
29th September 2014, 07:38 PM
Having personal likes/dislikes on a particular MD's style or a composition is an individual choice. In fact critiquing w/o favoritism could be useful .. But avoiding or not accepting a MD due to being in a 'different team' is simply depriving oneself from good music ... Loser being ??

Dilbert
30th September 2014, 06:41 AM
Having personal likes/dislikes on a particular MD's style or a composition is an individual choice. In fact critiquing w/o favoritism could be useful .. But avoiding or not accepting a MD due to being in a 'different team' is simply depriving oneself from good music ... Loser being ??

Bill sir , good music , great music and music all created with 1 purpose to give pleasure to the listener(s) . Be it Deva copying Backstreet Boys or ARR , IR copying western composition is also not wrong as long as its palatable. Calling a 1990 Spice girls failed thrash with a hint of Katy yakka mix as ORRLD mujik is like "Forcing" the mass to accept Justin Babu Garu as the greatest artist ever lived.

Raghuman Garu Fans / Air Conditions cool of a bit... Ladiooo nee Kadioo.. :clap:

Music4Ever
30th September 2014, 08:12 AM
I thought of asking the same. How does a terrorist's voice sound like? :huh:

M4E - the song in my avatar is the one I adore for many aspects - music, lyrics, picturization, situation and acting. I did not grow up listening to MSV's music, but IRs. I am a big fan of Raja's 80s and Rahman's 90s songs. I think there are lot like me who don't restrict themselves to one MD's works. Though I must say that ALL MDs don't have their unique talent, some especially in Bollywood can never be given credit for their plagiarized works. I do agree with you on the point that fanatics, or those who get too accustomed to listening to one MD find it tough in accepting others.

h_h - You don't want to add SPB's singing to the adorable aspects?

It was during the mid-seventies that I became fully aware of tamil film music (although Tamil-speaking, did not know much about film music before that). For some reason I got particularly attracted to MSV's songs during Nizhal Nijamagirathu, Pattinapravesam, Manmadha Leelai, Ninathale inikkum (what an album) days.

A.ANAND
30th September 2014, 08:54 AM
Dilbert garu,ennaku oru doubt..neenga palaya hubber plum thano.garu-igra muga moodila ula vareegalo..i can smell it..pls clear my doubt..apparam arr 'humality'patti naalu vari..any latest update..

Dilbert
30th September 2014, 09:07 AM
Dilbert garu,ennaku oru doubt..neenga palaya hubber plum thano.garu-igra muga moodila ula vareegalo..i can smell it..pls clear my doubt..apparam arr 'humality'patti naalu vari..any latest update..

Oh no Anand garu that black sheep is on that side of the pond. This black sheep is here with beloved hubbers like yourself .. :lol: Criticizing doesn't mean aruvamanai to someone's neck ji !!

hattori_hanzo
30th September 2014, 10:42 AM
h_h - You don't want to add SPB's singing to the adorable aspects?

It was during the mid-seventies that I became fully aware of tamil film music (although Tamil-speaking, did not know much about film music before that). For some reason I got particularly attracted to MSV's songs during Nizhal Nijamagirathu, Pattinapravesam, Manmadha Leelai, Ninathale inikkum (what an album) days.

:-( How did I forget that? SPB in NN,NI & KJY in Manmadha Leelai (Hello My dear, Manaivi Amaivadhellam) are just awesome. I saw NN & ML very recently and I felt bad for not watching the 2 best KH-KB combo movies for such a long time.

Anyways M4E I think we have digressed too much.

A.ANAND
30th September 2014, 11:40 AM
Oh no Anand garu that black sheep is on that side of the pond. This black sheep is here with beloved hubbers like yourself .. :lol: Criticizing doesn't mean aruvamanai to someone's neck ji !!

unggal nermai-kku nandri garu..

balaajee
1st October 2014, 03:30 PM
'ஐ' டீஸர்: திரையுலகினருக்கு ஷங்கர் நன்றி

'ஐ' டீஸர் தொடர்பான, திரையுலகினர் கருத்துக்களுக்கு இயக்குநர் ஷங்கர் நன்றி தெரிவித்துள்ள்ளார். விக்ரம், ஏமி ஜாக்சன் உள்ளிட்டவர்கள் நடிக்க ஷங்கர் இயக்கி இருக்கும் படம் 'ஐ'. ஏ.ஆர்.ரஹ்மான் இசையமைத்து இருக்கும் இப்படத்தை ஆஸ்கர் நிறுவனம் தயாரித்து இருக்கிறது. தீபாவளிக்கு வெளியாகும் என்று தகவல்கள் வெளியாகி வந்தாலும், இதுவரை தயாரிப்பு நிறுவனம் உறுதிப்படுத்தவில்லை.

'ஐ' டீஸர் வெளியான அன்று, தமிழ் திரையுலகின் முன்னணி பிரபலங்கள் பலரும் தங்களது சமூக வலைதளங்களில் பகிர்ந்து இயக்குநர் ஷங்கர் மற்றும் விக்ரமிற்கு வாழ்த்து தெரிவித்து இருந்தார்கள். இதற்கு இயக்குநர் ஷங்கர் நன்றி தெரிவித்துள்ளார்.
"இயக்குநர் ராஜமெளலி, தனுஷ், சிவகார்த்திகேயன், சித்தார்த், கார்த்திக் சுப்புராஜ், பாலாஜி மோகன், செளந்தர்யா ரஜினிகாந்த் உள்ளிட்ட 'ஐ' டீஸரை குறிப்பிட்டு பாராட்டிய அனைவருக்கும் நன்றி" என்று இயக்குநர் ஷங்கர் தெரிவித்துள்ளார்.
'ஐ' தமிழ் பதிப்பின் இசை வெளியீட்டைத் தொடர்ந்து, தெலுங்கு மற்றும் இந்தி பதிப்பின் இசை வெளியீடு விரைவில் நடைபெற இருப்பது குறிப்பிடத்தக்கது.

Music4Ever
1st October 2014, 04:19 PM
:-( How did I forget that? SPB in NN,NI & KJY in Manmadha Leelai (Hello My dear, Manaivi Amaivadhellam) are just awesome. I saw NN & ML very recently and I felt bad for not watching the 2 best KH-KB combo movies for such a long time.

Anyways M4E I think we have digressed too much.

Before getting back on route, here is a last question: Have you listened to "Angum ingum paadhai undu indru nee endha pakkam?" (Avargal, Kannadasan(?), MSV, SPB)?

Adox
1st October 2014, 08:51 PM
Before getting back on route, here is a last question: Have you listened to "Angum ingum paadhai undu indru nee endha pakkam?" (Avargal, Kannadasan(?), MSV, SPB)?

Had to pitch in here, sorry about digressing ... Contextual song but a superb piece highlighting Sujatha's mental state divided with 'sadist' Rajini reappearing to pull a fast one on her :) SPB's voice was dynamic as always ...

PARAMASHIVAN
1st October 2014, 09:15 PM
Dilbert garu,ennaku oru doubt..neenga palaya hubber plum thano.'

Lol, Ivaru avru illa !

PARAMASHIVAN
1st October 2014, 09:19 PM
Had to pitch in here, sorry about digressing ... Contextual song but a superb piece highlighting Sujatha's mental state divided with 'sadist' Rajini reappearing to pull a fast one on her :) SPB's voice was dynamic as always ...
yes "Sadist" Rajni is "always" awesome any day, and SPB's voice is beyond description , sorry no more digressing ...

Mahen
3rd October 2014, 06:32 PM
when are they showing the audio launch?

arulraj
3rd October 2014, 11:16 PM
Unmailayae paattu nallaa irukka ....i have been hearing from roja ..........this is not your average album mr Rahmanjiiii.......even ur kadal was sooooooo nice :smokesmirk:

bimmer
4th October 2014, 01:26 AM
Songs are good, My order of liking Mersalayitten, Ennodu nee irrundhal, Pookkale. Not a really big fan of Songs like Ladio.

Not the best, but better than Enthiran IMO.

arulraj
4th October 2014, 07:00 AM
Enthiran was good ....:smokesmirk:

A.ANAND
4th October 2014, 12:03 PM
I still top the charts

https://twitter.com/madhankarky

mareen
13th October 2014, 01:27 PM
First ARR album which fails to impress me in full. Anyway why was this movie postponed?

elsaen11
13th October 2014, 01:28 PM
First ARR album which fails to impress me in full. Anyway why was this movie postponed?

Post production not yet completed... CG work going on

Cinemarasigan
15th October 2014, 06:29 PM
ஐ ரகசியத்தை உடைத்த இயக்குநர் ஷங்கர்!!

ஒரு படத்தை ஆரம்பிக்கும்போதே தன் ரிலீஸ் தேதியை தீர்மானித்துவிடுவார் ஷங்கர். அதன்படியே தன் படத்தின் படப்பிடிப்பையும் இதர பணிகளையும் திட்டமிடுவார். ஐ விஷயத்தில் ஷங்கரின் திட்டமிடல்கள் தகர்க்கப்பட்டுவிட்டன. தகர்த்தவர் வேறு யாருமல்ல...ஐ படத்தின் தயாரிப்பாளர்தான். இதை ஷங்கரே மனம் குமுறி சொல்லி இருக்கிறார்... 2013 ஆம் ஆண்டு தீபாவளிக்கே ஐ படத்தை வெளியிடத் திட்டமிட்டிருந்ததாகவும், தயாரிப்பு தரப்பின் சில காரணங்களுக்காகவே படம் எடுக்க இவ்வளவு காலம் ஆனதாகவும் கூறி உள்ள ஷங்கர், ஏறக்குறைய ஒரு வருடமாக சும்மாவே இருப்பதாகவும் வருத்தப்பட்டிருக்கிறார். இந்த இடைவெளியில், அவருடைய அடுத்த படத்திற்கான 3 கதைகளை எழுதி முடித்துவிட்டாராம்.

ஐ படத்தை எடுப்பதற்கு தான் நீண்டகாலம் எடுத்துக் கொண்டதாக சொல்லப்படும் கருத்தையும் ஷங்கர் மறுத்திருக்கும் ஷங்கர், இதுநாள் வரை தயாரிப்பாளர் சொல்லி வந்த பொய்யையும் அம்பலப்படுத்திவிட்டார். அதாவது, ஐ படத்தின் பட்ஜெட் 150 கோடி என்று தொடர்ந்து சொல்லி வருகிறார் தயாரிப்பாளர். ஷங்கரோ,ஐ படத்தின் பட்ஜெட் 150 கோடி எல்லாம் கிடையவே கிடையாது. 100 கோடிக்கும் குறைவான பட்ஜெட்டிலேயே ஐ உருவாக்கப்பட்டிருக்கிறது என்று விளக்கம் கொடுத்திருக்கிறார்.

ஐ படம் வரும் தீபாவளிக்கு வெளியாகலாம் என ரசிகர்கள் ஆவலோடு எதிர்பார்த்துக் கொண்டிருந்தனர். தயாரிப்பாளர் தரப்பில் சில பிரச்சனைகள் இருப்பதால் நவம்பர் மாதத்தில் ஐ படத்தை வெளியிடத் திட்டமிட்டிருக்கிறார்கள் என்று சொல்லப்படுகிறது. -
- See more at: http://cinema.dinamalar.com/tamil-news/22939/cinema/Kollywood/I---Shankar-breaks-the-silence.htm#sthash.mdbTpcyf.dpuf

A.ANAND
17th October 2014, 02:53 PM
Sunitha Sarathy - Ennodu Nee Irundhaal[UNPLUGED]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHLv63ffVrA#t=222

Dilbert
19th October 2014, 02:30 AM
I still top the charts

https://twitter.com/madhankarky

You are always on the top of the chart sir.. !

mappi
20th October 2014, 07:10 PM
https://scontent-a-mad.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xap1/v/t1.0-9/1012167_1529555090626024_8247535914159124250_n.jpg ?oh=ad00b682a1ccb2e52ec2cac9c461bb55&oe=54F3C49B

venkkiram
21st October 2014, 01:35 AM
^above poster image.. கொஞ்ச நேரம் கூட ரசித்து பார்க்கமுடியல. எப்படி இதுபோன்ற முகங்களை பார்க்க பழகிக் கொள்வது? அதற்கு அப்புறம்தானே ஒப்பனைக் கலையை பாராட்டமுடியும்? கோரத்தை கொஞ்சம் மட்டுப்படுத்தி இருக்கலாம்.

A.ANAND
21st October 2014, 11:03 AM
^above poster image.. கொஞ்ச நேரம் கூட ரசித்து பார்க்கமுடியல. எப்படி இதுபோன்ற முகங்களை பார்க்க பழகிக் கொள்வது? அதற்கு அப்புறம்தானே ஒப்பனைக் கலையை பாராட்டமுடியும்? கோரத்தை கொஞ்சம் மட்டுப்படுத்தி இருக்கலாம்.

kamal panni iruntha enna sollveenga sir???

paranitharan
21st October 2014, 11:40 AM
kamal panni iruntha enna sollveenga sir???

kamalai appidi thittathinga

mappi
21st October 2014, 05:17 PM
Venkkiram,

The reply to your view is in the poster itself and that's got to be the thin thread thats going to tie up the film - Judgement on Beauty.
Let us not embark there for the moment, and discuss about it when the movie gets released. And ofcoarse, The Elephant Man by David Lynch should hold few responses for your querry too.

I consider your point quite genuine and that makes the "I" team draw another sucess step with their promotion. The underlining point is the make-up ofcoarse, but with the assembly of the colors around it gives it a dark assosiation with reality. I am awed at "I" film posters right from the very 1st one, notably the use of colors potraying a depth in them.

Finally about the poster : The above poster should have reminded you of "The name of the Rose" hooded characters. The interesting aspect of this poster is the extra-large face. Take a look at some super-hero comics front page or movie poster. Mostly the Super-Villan's face is large occupying the whole background, while the super-hero is in the middle quite smaller in size. Its interesting here as the word "I" replaces the super-hero, which also makes a personel connection with us, including the larger (ugly) face that is engulfed in dark cloudy kind of pallette.

A.ANAND
21st October 2014, 08:33 PM
Naan yen thitanum.making of makeup pugal kuppa dasavatharam pothatha..

Anban
22nd October 2014, 02:39 PM
will the moderators wont take any action on this Anand fellow and his provocations ?? or Littlemaster maathiri ivarum rahman fan-nu summa iruppaangalaa ??

Nasc
22nd October 2014, 02:42 PM
https://scontent-a-mad.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xap1/v/t1.0-9/1012167_1529555090626024_8247535914159124250_n.jpg ?oh=ad00b682a1ccb2e52ec2cac9c461bb55&oe=54F3C49B

lord sidious - star wars

i like sankar for his knack of painstakingly ,funneling the best of works across the globe and kinda doesn't takes the risk of being original but sort /produce a variant of proven / succeeded works etc :-D

Nasc
22nd October 2014, 02:56 PM
Naan yen thitanum.making of makeup pugal kuppa dasavatharam pothatha..
athellam irukattum ....kaviyathalaivan ku mandradi publicity fb la koduthum ..pattu onum evenum kekra maari iliye...oru sankar illa oru rajni irntha thaan arr na oruthar irukratha makkal kekrangaley.......... why? may be makkaluku kuppa thaan pidikum pola ...

A.ANAND
22nd October 2014, 03:01 PM
Mayyam anbar gallukku en ithayam kanintha deepavali valtukkal..no tension no bp..

A.ANAND
22nd October 2014, 03:11 PM
Nasc sir,ungalukku kekkara mathiri song arr-rala onnum panna mudiyathu sir.volume konjam sattama vechu kellunga.pala kuppaigalukku nadupula thane makkalum irukanga.

JamesDap
24th October 2014, 02:59 PM
I actually liked Kaaviya Thalaivan music more. Pity if it didn't succeed.

Mahen
25th October 2014, 11:18 AM
When will they show the I audio launch? :evil:

HonestRaj
25th October 2014, 01:09 PM
When will they show the I audio launch? :evil:

i think Jaya TV showed a couple of days ago

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
25th October 2014, 03:13 PM
Diwali appo pottu pottu kaatunaangale... Mahen miss pannitaaru pola !

elsaen11
25th October 2014, 08:49 PM
athellam irukattum ....kaviyathalaivan ku mandradi publicity fb la koduthum ..pattu onum evenum kekra maari iliye...oru sankar illa oru rajni irntha thaan arr na oruthar irukratha makkal kekrangaley.......... why? may be makkaluku kuppa thaan pidikum pola ...

Oh.. Thats why he got oscar and bollywood directors are running behind him? Any of indian MD had any chance to touch Hollywood except him?

paranitharan
25th October 2014, 10:32 PM
very well thought out argument :lol2:

Nasc
26th October 2014, 02:28 AM
Oh.. Thats why he got oscar and bollywood directors are running behind him? Any of indian MD had any chance to touch Hollywood except him?

what is your point?bollywood directors running behind him & touching hollywood? what does that have to do with TFI? my point is he no longer has the star power in tfi

anyways my original comment to Mr AA ji was about his kuppa comment. when he ridicules dasa as kuppa ..he should know it is abt ppl's reception e.g in the case of ARR's I vs KT

A.ANAND
26th October 2014, 10:15 AM
Intha palikku pali aatam ellam venam nasc garu.salicu pocu....i album already super hit.but kaviya is class.padam hit ana sure song innum hit agum.

A.ANAND
26th October 2014, 10:22 AM
Nasc garu pls Give the list of longer star power in tfi.just mant to know.power star irukara ungga list la.

Nasc
26th October 2014, 11:00 AM
Intha palikku pali aatam ellam venam nasc garu.salicu pocu....i album already super hit.but kaviya is class.padam hit ana sure song innum hit agum.

palikku pali puzhi puzhilam yarum inga panala sir....i hit kaviya class ..yarum ilainu solaliye

kadhalar dhinam,rhythm,e20u18 (though this was a crappy album) ,sangamam are the last few where the movies had his music bigger than the movies themselves..after that nobody really cares about his music so much in TN except for his HC fans here.
contrary to that IR had tons of movies running just for his music during his heydays

A.ANAND
26th October 2014, 11:26 AM
"After this Whos cares his music"innu nengga sonna,athaiye tiruppi ungga thalaivara ketta..hc fans than care pannanum.vera yaara ethir paakka sollareenga sir.

Mahen
26th October 2014, 11:37 AM
palikku pali puzhi puzhilam yarum inga panala sir....i hit kaviya class ..yarum ilainu solaliye

kadhalar dhinam,rhythm,e20u18 (though this was a crappy album) ,sangamam are the last few where the movies had his music bigger than the movies themselves..after that nobody really cares about his music so much in TN except for his HC fans here.
contrary to that IR had tons of movies running just for his music during his heydays
irrelevant example..times have changed my friend..now ppl dont even watch songs..they prefer to check FB during songs..in another 5 years there wont be songs in films...and all mds will be jobless..
and regarding no one cares abt his music..so who makkals care for nowadays? Anirudh?GVP?Santhosh? NO ONE...the situation have changed now..its not like 20-30 years ago..so your comparison that IR was more famous then compared to ARR now is not valid..

Mahen
26th October 2014, 04:19 PM
Diwali appo pottu pottu kaatunaangale... Mahen miss pannitaaru pola !

yeah..in malaysia the transmission is not live :evil: there werent any deepavali specials on jaya tv that day..it will be shown other days i guess

balaajee
26th October 2014, 04:49 PM
yeah..in malaysia the transmission is not live :evil: there werent any deepavali specials on jaya tv that day..it will be shown other days i guess
Jaya don't upload in you tube also..like sun/vijay TV

Mahen
26th October 2014, 04:51 PM
useless channel

HonestRaj
26th October 2014, 05:04 PM
useless channel

enna ippadi solliteenga.. now a days i'm regularly watching their news just to hear the honey words of "makkalin mudhalvar" atleast 100 times in 30 mins news telecast

mexicomeat
26th October 2014, 05:52 PM
enna ippadi solliteenga.. now a days i'm regularly watching their news just to hear the honey words of "makkalin mudhalvar" atleast 100 times in 30 mins news telecast
i read this somewhere..... "makkalin mudhalvar"... apdinna o.p.s inna aadu maadungalukku mudhalvara?

elsaen11
26th October 2014, 06:12 PM
what is your point?bollywood directors running behind him & touching hollywood? what does that have to do with TFI? my point is he no longer has the star power in tfi

anyways my original comment to Mr AA ji was about his kuppa comment. when he ridicules dasa as kuppa ..he should know it is abt ppl's reception e.g in the case of ARR's I vs KT

Kaaviya thalaivan is popular among music lovers just coz it ARR.
Ive seen people ppl going for a movie just coz its ARR musical.... VTV music was initially called kuppai by many, and rest was history...
A person who has lost native star power cannot reach to heights in bollywood and hollywood... Pure common sense....

Kaviya thalaivan music reach is spoken before its movie release, that shows your desperation level...

Nasc
26th October 2014, 10:59 PM
Kaaviya thalaivan is popular among music lovers just coz it ARR.
Ive seen people ppl going for a movie just coz its ARR musical.... VTV music was initially called kuppai by many, and rest was history...
A person who has lost native star power cannot reach to heights in bollywood and hollywood... Pure common sense....

Kaviya thalaivan music reach is spoken before its movie release, that shows your desperation level...

A person who has lost native star power cannot reach to heights in bollywood and hollywood?sorry you are talking to a wrong person then..i dont follow bollywood and not sure what anything has to do with he has reached heights there and the conversation here . i am just saying from his presence and contribution to tfi
as far as hollywood..his achievement is getting chances there through his lucky breakthrough.
that shows your desperation level......can we focus on the the topic and spare the personal love.

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
26th October 2014, 11:16 PM

//dig
:rotfl:
//dig ends

A.ANAND
27th October 2014, 11:47 AM
Nasc garu,

Public Review of Kaaviya Thalaivan songs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iz_ndlSYKLI#t=74

elsaen11
27th October 2014, 12:56 PM
A person who has lost native star power cannot reach to heights in bollywood and hollywood?sorry you are talking to a wrong person then..i dont follow bollywood and not sure what anything has to do with he has reached heights there and the conversation here . i am just saying from his presence and contribution to tfi
as far as hollywood..his achievement is getting chances there through his lucky breakthrough.
that shows your desperation level......can we focus on the the topic and spare the personal love.

I am not a huge fanatic of ARR like A.Anand and other hubers here. I dont even know what he is doing in Hollywood and bollywood. But for sure in TFI, if its ARR musical, I watch in theaters. Recent ones includes Mariyaan,Kadal and future ones will include Kaviya thalaivan and satendru maarudhu vaanilai..

If u ask why I am saying this now, the reason is ARR makes me go for the movies not the leads/directors. Its the case with many in TN. And so called avg 'I' album still no.1 in charts. Thats enough to show star power :smokesmirk:

leosimha
27th October 2014, 10:56 PM
ARR's music is good. It is very experimental. guess we need to wait for the visuals/movie to see how the musical gels through.

interz
31st October 2014, 09:18 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfNG5BSJ7d8
credit: Jaya TV

Chinmayi interviewing Shankar, diwali special.

faithiu11
1st November 2014, 09:49 AM
[Exclusive] Making of I (Tamil): http://t.co/492XYjS72c

faithiu11
1st November 2014, 09:50 AM
Fantastic...Hearing rumours that I releasing for pongal..is it true..?I am sure records gonna be shattered

ajaybaskar
1st November 2014, 10:02 AM
Diwali to Nov 14th to Nov 21st to Dec 12th to Pongal ah?

Dilbert
1st November 2014, 05:54 PM

lol Indian's Spielberg what is my cut Chinmayi ji ?? hehe :lol:

A.ANAND
2nd November 2014, 12:54 PM
lol Indian's Spielberg what is my cut Chinmayi ji ?? hehe :lol:

spielberg mathri fantasy movie pandra indian director-ra oruthar innu choose panna athu shankar mattumthan!
agreed wit chimayee said!

Mr.GreyShirt
2nd November 2014, 04:22 PM
He is more of a James Cameron than a Spielberg.

balaajee
2nd November 2014, 04:46 PM
He is more of a James Cameron than a Spielberg.+1.....

Mahen
2nd November 2014, 05:55 PM
nope..michael bay of indian cinema, suits him better

Dilbert
2nd November 2014, 07:11 PM
spielberg mathri fantasy movie pandra indian director-ra oruthar innu choose panna athu shankar mattumthan!
agreed wit chimayee said!

Chinmayi is regular a visitor of hub :), I said this about shankar during early days of enthiran shooting ;)

A.ANAND
2nd November 2014, 09:38 PM
Entha id la irukanga garu.

faithiu11
3rd November 2014, 09:48 AM
"I" may release for pongal-madhan karky

Cinemarasigan
3rd November 2014, 09:58 AM

Nice Interview. Good to know about the dedication shown by Vikram for the role. Looking forward to the treat...

Cinemarasigan
3rd November 2014, 10:01 AM
Entha id la irukanga garu.

She is a visitor of hub, not a member I think. In fact many "so called cine website writers" regularly visit our hub..

A.ANAND
4th November 2014, 11:43 AM
Mersalaayitten Cover - Stephen Yoong (Chinese Singing Tamil Song)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sv6ZHnccOKs&feature=youtu.be

'illam isai puyal' aniruth fan pola

A.ANAND
4th November 2014, 11:45 AM
"I" may release for pongal-madhan karky

may innu sollareengale sir..pongal january thane varum!

balaajee
5th November 2014, 05:26 PM
I audio launch

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLcVttOMtPkUaVGXYuHdVyDUGlyKKb5x6c

Mahen
5th November 2014, 06:51 PM
Best part of the show was Rahman's portion..watch part 5

balaajee
16th November 2014, 06:09 PM
'ஐ' ரிலீஸ் தாமதத்திற்கு ஏ.ஆர். ரஹ்மானே காரணம்: ஆஸ்கர் ரவிச்சந்திரன் (http://tamil.filmibeat.com/news/rahman-delays-shankar-s-i-release-031824.html)

uruzalari
22nd November 2014, 09:14 PM
'I' for Pongal

http://www.moviecrow.com/News/6467/official-shankars-i-to-release-on-pongal-2015

SenGOEk
22nd November 2014, 11:04 PM
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/B3DmmrSCUAEjb-p.jpg

selvamohankumar
22nd November 2014, 11:12 PM
NOW its our turn to become Vikram Fan :)

Fate cant be this cruel! Some wanted to use I to kill us, now the bow just turned towards them.. Good Luck folks!

SenGOEk
22nd November 2014, 11:15 PM
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/B3Dl9X8CMAEJyJo.jpg

SenGOEk
22nd November 2014, 11:16 PM
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/B3D33ayCMAAFzSO.jpg

SenGOEk
22nd November 2014, 11:17 PM
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/B3DXMReCEAE4Ryx.jpg

leosimha
22nd November 2014, 11:22 PM
NOW its our turn to become Vikram Fan :)

Fate cant be this cruel! Some wanted to use I to kill us, now the bow just turned towards them.. Good Luck folks!

yes..yes...thideer vikaram fans just like you all have been saying it... :) ;)

selvamohankumar
22nd November 2014, 11:23 PM
yes..yes...thideer vikaram fans just like you all have been saying it... :) ;)

Just giving back to u guys, what u give us.. Medicine.. Medicine..

mappi
23rd November 2014, 12:16 AM
Happada, intha thread-ku ippo thannala updates kadaikum. A bit lathargic to search internet for posters, now it will be available here without being asked for.

Special Thanks to Ajith.

SenGOEk
23rd November 2014, 12:24 AM
Happada, intha thread-ku ippo thannala updates kadaikum. A bit lathargic to search internet for posters, now it will be available here without being asked for.

Special Thanks to Ajith.

Thideer eelam supporters vidava boss..:cool2:

paranitharan
23rd November 2014, 12:44 AM
thideernu eelaam support panni thaniya fast pannathu matrum, medai eeri ilangayai alippennu pesinathum naanga illae.

paranitharan
23rd November 2014, 12:44 AM

Special Thanks to Ajith.

:lol:

selvamohankumar
23rd November 2014, 12:49 AM

Special Thanks to Ajith.

Ithae avanga panum pothu un kanuku theriya villayo..

leosimha
23rd November 2014, 02:03 AM
Just giving back to u guys, what u give us.. Medicine.. Medicine..

we don't give you anything for you to give back...but we can see the beethi in the vayaru automatically.... :) ;)

selvamohankumar
23rd November 2014, 02:08 AM
we don't give you anything for you to give back...but we can see the beethi in the vayaru automatically.... :) ;)

Definitely no beethi for us now leo.. I wish u guys stay in competition to win it.. Hope it happens, i came in today to see everyone's reaction, part of it, i just wanted to create some fire, as nobody started it. Lets see how it goes. Good luck

leosimha
23rd November 2014, 02:10 AM
Definitely no beethi for us now leo.. I wish u guys stay in competition to win it.. Hope it happens, i came in today to see everyone's reaction, part of it, i just wanted to create some fire, as nobody started it. Lets see how it goes. Good luck

good to know that no beethi...j/k :) healthy competition always good.... hope everybody wins....but I am a thala fan first so so so... ;) :)

VinodKumar's
23rd November 2014, 08:18 AM
Ithae avanga panum pothu un kanuku theriya villayo..
Yov Selva aanalum nee remba innocent ya !!! Ivarae andha kuroop thaan !!! Oru alavukku mela porvai pothirundha verthu vesham kalainjirum :rotfl:.

arulraj
23rd November 2014, 08:29 AM
Ennai arinthal won't compete with ஐ ... :twisted:

ALWAR_AJITH
23rd November 2014, 09:03 AM

:frightened:

paranitharan
23rd November 2014, 09:47 AM
if there is a film that can rival a Shankar movie, it's a Thalaivar movie or Thala movie.

leosimha
23rd November 2014, 10:53 AM
Yov Selva aanalum nee remba innocent ya !!! Ivarae andha kuroop thaan !!! Oru alavukku mela porvai pothirundha verthu vesham kalainjirum :rotfl:.

:shock: he is a genuine vj fan.... :)

leosimha
23rd November 2014, 10:54 AM

yes yes..it is the other way round..."I" will compete with "YA"

arulraj
23rd November 2014, 06:59 PM
Let us wait and see who will postpone their release :smokesmirk:

cujoo
23rd November 2014, 09:21 PM
Stop talking about Eeelam supporters.. We all know who is real supporters. People have shown that in recent films

paranitharan
23rd November 2014, 09:50 PM
Let us wait and see who will postpone their release :smokesmirk:

or prepone like nanban

Russellmvr
23rd November 2014, 10:42 PM
Sonna Pola Pongal-ku Ai varaddum muthalla... appuram pongal release ennu sollitu sola-va evanachum nadantha.. appo facebook, mayyam, twitter ennu vaichu seivom :wink:

ithula oru methavi oru padi mela poi Ajith gave live to this thread-am... haha.. :lol:

And let me explain what is Beethi ..... Director himself admitting and postponing a film Eg: GVM: kaththikku aappuram than ( GVM's best troll after who is thala)
and burning: after all mass media reports the BO result of kaththi... crying like BB and marana mass actor Prem Ji-ku Jalra podurathu...

This pongal is sema fun... !!!

Nawaaz
23rd November 2014, 11:21 PM
Releasing for pongal finally... Good.. Cant wait :)

paranitharan
24th November 2014, 01:52 AM
best troll is that guy calling out pandaram in pure tamil

After all media ya va. Lol atta kaththi crossed 100C in 12 days nu vadai suttathe vijayna and co. vaai kuusama pachai pachaiya poi sollittu ippidi pesa avangalaala thaan mudiyum. ovvoru medailayum poi thaane solrathu

balaajee
24th November 2014, 12:32 PM
ஐ படம் டீசர் பார்த்து மெர்சலாயிட்டேன்: விஜய் (http://tamil.filmibeat.com/heroes/kappal-s-audio-launch-gets-star-studded-anchor-031966.html)

PARAMASHIVAN
24th November 2014, 03:14 PM
Stop talking about Eeelam supporters..
This has become a trend for these " Cinema Entertainers" since the Genocide back in 2009!, cinema la vanthu rendu moonu "Eaala vishaiyatha" punch dialogue la pesina, inga ulla Eela marana mokkainga kaithati whistle adichu mokkai poduvanga, Lunatics!

balaajee
24th November 2014, 03:38 PM
பொங்கல் 2015-ல் வெளியாகும் திரைப்படங்களில், நீங்கள் முதலில் பார்க்க விரும்பும் திரைப்படம் எது?

http://tamil.thehindu.com/cinema/tamil-cinema/

cast your vote..

leosimha
26th November 2014, 11:15 AM
Stop talking about Eeelam supporters.. We all know who is real supporters. People have shown that in recent films

did I miss any post? what's the context with "I"?

ajaybaskar
29th November 2014, 06:31 PM
Aascar has released a new poster with theatre listings. He has mentioned almost 90% of the screens in Chennai. I find this somewhat fishy..

Reasons:

1.Linga would've had a mere 3 weeks run and I dont think it would be removed from all the screens by 9th Jan.

2. Even if there is a clash with I, Ennai Arinthaal will surely get some sizeable number of screens because of Ajith. Going by the listing of I, Ennai Arinthaal will have to release in small screens like Seasons, Devi Paradise and few multiplexes. I dont think AMR will take that risk.

3. It will leave Aambala with literally no screens.

4. For a film which is to be released after 40 days, what is the necessity to release theatre listings urgently? Even Lingaa team announced the listings only a few days back.

balaajee
30th November 2014, 07:31 AM
aascar has released a new poster with theatre listings. He has mentioned almost 90% of the screens in chennai. I find this somewhat fishy..

Reasons:

1.linga would've had a mere 3 weeks run and i dont think it would be removed from all the screens by 9th jan.

2. Even if there is a clash with i, ennai arinthaal will surely get some sizeable number of screens because of ajith. Going by the listing of i, ennai arinthaal will have to release in small screens like seasons, devi paradise and few multiplexes. I dont think amr will take that risk.

3. It will leave aambala with literally no screens.

4. For a film which is to be released after 40 days, what is the necessity to release theatre listings urgently? Even lingaa team announced the listings only a few days back. intresting...

balaajee
30th November 2014, 11:32 AM
Aascar has released a new poster with theatre listings. He has mentioned almost 90% of the screens in Chennai. I find this somewhat fishy..

Reasons:

1.Linga would've had a mere 3 weeks run and I dont think it would be removed from all the screens by 9th Jan.

2. Even if there is a clash with I, Ennai Arinthaal will surely get some sizeable number of screens because of Ajith. Going by the listing of I, Ennai Arinthaal will have to release in small screens like Seasons, Devi Paradise and few multiplexes. I dont think AMR will take that risk.

3. It will leave Aambala with literally no screens.

4. For a film which is to be released after 40 days, what is the necessity to release theatre listings urgently? Even Lingaa team announced the listings only a few days back.
3748 mentioned individually, each & every screen in a THEATER COMPLEX...

balaajee
1st December 2014, 05:47 PM
பொங்கலுக்கு ஒரு வாரம் முன்பே வருகிறது ஷங்கரின் ஐ!

பெரிய படங்களுக்கிடையிலான மோதலைத் தவிர்க்கவும், போட்ட பணத்தை முடிந்தவரை எடுக்கவும் ஷங்கரின் ஐ படத்தை பொங்கலுக்கு ஒரு வாரம் முன்னதாகவே திரையிடுகின்றனர்.பொங்கலுக்கு ஆம்பள, ஐ, என்னை அறிந்தால் ஆகிய மூன்று படங்கள் வெளியாவதில் உறுதியாக உள்ளன.

இவற்றில் ஐ மிகப் பிரமாண்ட பட்ஜெட் படம். ரூ 150 கோடிக்கு மேல் செலவழித்திருக்கிறார்கள். உலகளவில் 20000 (இருபதாயிரம்) அரங்குகளில் வெளியிடப் போவதாக அதன் தயாரிப்பாளர் ஆஸ்கார் ரவிச்சந்திரன் சொல்லிக் கொண்டிருந்தார். ஆனால் இப்போதைய நிலபவரப்படி 5000 அரங்குகளாவது கிடைக்குமா என்பதே உண்மை.தமிழகத்தில் உள்ள மொத்த அரங்கிலும் வெளியிட முயற்சிக்கின்றனர். ஆனால் 3 படங்கள் வெளியாவதால் தலா 300 அரங்குகள் கிடைத்தாலே பெரிய விஷயமாகிவிட்டது.இந்த நெருக்கடியைத் தவிர்க்க, ஐ படத்தை பொங்கலுக்கு ஒரு வாரம் முன்பாகவே வெளியிட முடிவு செய்துள்ளனர். அப்படி வெளியிட்டால் 500 அரங்குகளுக்கு மேல் கிடைக்கும். ஒரு வாரம் வசூல் பார்த்த பிறகு, 300 அரங்குகளாகக் குறைத்துக் கொள்ளலாம் என்று திட்டம். அப்படிச் செய்தால், விஷால் மற்றும் அஜீத் படங்களுக்கும் போதிய அரங்குகள் கிடைக்க வாய்ப்பு ஏற்படுகிறது.இந்த ஏற்பாடு விநியோகஸ்தர்கள், தியேட்டர் உரிமையாளர்களுக்கும் ஏற்புடையதாக உள்ளது.

faithiu11
3rd December 2014, 09:50 PM
Eagerly waiting to c how Shankar picturized ladio song....wat a song..terrific...rahman ji u r such a asset to music..

balaajee
8th December 2014, 12:03 AM
ரஜினி புண்ணியத்தில் ஐ பிழைத்தது!இந்திய சினிமாவே எதிர்ப்பார்த்து கொண்டிருக்கும் படம் ஐ. இப்படம் உலகம் முழுவதும் 10,000 திரையரங்குகளில் ரிலிஸ் ஆகயிருப்பதாக கூறுகின்றனர்.
ஆனால், தெலுங்கில் எதிர்ப்பார்த்த படி வியாபாரம் ஆகவில்லையாம். இதனால் மிகவும் கவலையில் இருந்த படக்குழுவை சந்தோஷப்படுத்தும் விதமாக, தனக்கு தெரிந்த ஆந்திரா விநியோகஸ்தர் ஒருவரை அழைத்து இப்படத்தை பிரம்மாண்ட தொகைக்கு விற்று கொடுத்தாராம் ரஜினி.
இதற்கு எல்லாம் காரணம் ரஜினியின் குட் புக்கில் ஷங்கர் இருப்பது தானாம்

mareen
9th December 2014, 07:19 PM
I believe the hype for this movie is dying quickly due to its delay.

ajaybaskar
9th December 2014, 07:57 PM
Now the competition is also more. Earlier it had only Ennai Arinthaal and Aambala. Now Kaakki Sattai also confirms pongal release.

SoftSword
9th December 2014, 08:34 PM
Kaakki Sattai and all competing to I?

Shankar does a solo release normally no?

Mahen
10th December 2014, 05:35 AM
Now the competition is also more. Earlier it had only Ennai Arinthaal and Aambala. Now Kaakki Sattai also confirms pongal release.

all will back out last minute

faithiu11
12th December 2014, 06:40 PM
Ayngaran bought the overseas rights of I

mareen
13th December 2014, 03:17 PM
Whatever the reason for these delays, Shakar should stick to tighter deadlines with his future project.

SenGOEk
14th December 2014, 09:29 PM
Stunning commitment by Vikram for I

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/B400kr3CYAAl3td.jpg

SenGOEk
14th December 2014, 09:31 PM
pcsreeram‏@pcsreeram
2015 January "9" , we shall see "I" .

mappi
15th December 2014, 04:07 PM
https://scontent-a-cdg.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/10690120_916948325005157_4026377637123480103_n.jpg ?oh=a24d8e988fe3a13839fc429fef40466a&oe=5506E796

(But I still not finding the poster that I am looking for ... any help appreciated)

leosimha
15th December 2014, 05:31 PM
https://scontent-a-cdg.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/10690120_916948325005157_4026377637123480103_n.jpg ?oh=a24d8e988fe3a13839fc429fef40466a&oe=5506E796

(But I still not finding the poster that I am looking for ... any help appreciated)

OMG!! :shock: which poster are you looking for?

mappi
15th December 2014, 05:37 PM
Leo,

Thanks to you for showing interest. Here is my request (post #577) :

http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthread.php?9822-%E0%AE%90-Shankar-Vikram-Amy-Jackson-ARR&p=1166075&viewfull=1#post1166075

leosimha
15th December 2014, 05:42 PM
Leo,

http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthread.php?9822-%E0%AE%90-Shankar-Vikram-Amy-Jackson-ARR&p=1166075&viewfull=1#post1166075

okay..I will try... hi-res means you want 720p or 1080p picture or you want 640x480 or 1920x2400 size?

mappi
15th December 2014, 05:44 PM
Size doesn't matter actually. Just a crystal clear one without any watermarks.

SenGOEk
15th December 2014, 11:28 PM
Karnataka Boxoffice @KABoxoffice
Sri Gokul films next release Ai on January 9. Business started.

faithiu11
16th December 2014, 07:56 AM
#I Theatrical Trailer censored. Coming soon to your screens via @Aascars TV Youtube Channel. Get ready! http://t.co/XaCy9hLzlF

SenGOEk
16th December 2014, 01:37 PM
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/B48bo-FCMAAdNnL.jpg

paranitharan
16th December 2014, 03:09 PM

konjam nadinga saar. weight eethi irakkirathu nadippillae

A.ANAND
16th December 2014, 04:42 PM
Weigth eeti irakina nadigan illaya?kamal rajini ellam ettatha ettha illai irakatha erakka.vikram already proof it.kamallukku inaiyana oru sirantha nadigan..no doubt!vallavanikku vallavan ell edathillum undu..

PARAMASHIVAN
18th December 2014, 05:07 PM
Eagerly waiting for Amy Jackson :p :p

mexicomeat
18th December 2014, 05:21 PM
Eagerly waiting for Amy Jackson :p :p

ange unga wife unga pera pasangalukku paal powder gaali agiduchinnu kathikkittu irukkanga. inga vandhu amy jackson aaam... ponga poi velaya paarunga

PARAMASHIVAN
18th December 2014, 05:30 PM
Lol @ Mexi, The trailer , BGM all looks good, ithula "highest production cost in Indian Cinema's History" nu soluranga , even above Endhiran, it would be good to see what all the hype is about !

Pras
18th December 2014, 07:10 PM
Lol @ Mexi, The trailer , BGM all looks good, ithula "highest production cost in Indian Cinema's History" nu soluranga , even above Endhiran, it would be good to see what all the hype is about !

ithukkum amy-kum enna sammantham ?

anyway take :

Shankar Shanmugham ‏@shankarshanmugh 25m25 minutes ago

Hi everyone, u can watch #I two minutes trailer by 10pm tonight at https://www.youtube.com/user/AascarsTv

paranitharan
18th December 2014, 07:56 PM
Weigth eeti irakina nadigan illaya?kamal rajini ellam ettatha ettha illai irakatha erakka.vikram already proof it.kamallukku inaiyana oru sirantha nadigan..no doubt!vallavanikku vallavan ell edathillum undu..

No he did't prove he is a good actor and not definitely in Kamal's class.

Pras
18th December 2014, 08:02 PM

wow daa

balaajee
18th December 2014, 10:12 PM
Trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uPK9Ov6Zd4

ActionHero
18th December 2014, 10:55 PM
Trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uPK9Ov6Zd4

Over the limit CG and Makeups pottu kalakuna Kadhamba soru pola oru peeling!!!! Hope Shankar Ji has some substance inside (like leg piece)!

Mr.GreyShirt
18th December 2014, 11:03 PM

Might not be as good as Kamal but he is very close behind.

ajaybaskar
18th December 2014, 11:43 PM
Wow! Watched the trailer four times, each time focussing on one particular factor. First ARR, then PC, Shankar,Vikram. If the film lives up to the promise shown in the trailer, then we are in for a treat. Deiva level. _/\_

Anban
19th December 2014, 01:12 AM
As expected, damn colourful !

Dilbert
19th December 2014, 07:27 AM

I would say HE is much better than Kamal , in many aspects. One area Kamal is miles ahead of everyone else Juicing the character(s)and luck ofcourse!!

balaajee
19th December 2014, 08:17 AM
Villan bubbling with heroine....is vikram anti-hero?

venkkiram
19th December 2014, 08:20 AM
Good catch Mr. Balajee.. Many who viewing the trailer won't pay that close attention as the frames are moving very fast. Interesting..

faithiu11
19th December 2014, 08:41 AM
Fantastic...each shot is a magic..

A.ANAND
19th December 2014, 09:51 AM
Wow!taru maru takkali soru..shankar brand!!!

paranitharan
19th December 2014, 10:13 AM

not even close. He can't act for god's sake. Just gimmick master. Poyi Mahanathi paarunga. His only good performance was Sethu. Verai eethachum? putting weight, shedding weight, hiding behind lots of make up, playing gimmick characters is not acting.

Pras
19th December 2014, 10:27 AM
not even close. He can't act for god's sake. Just gimmick master. Poyi Mahanathi paarunga. His only good performance was Sethu. Verai eethachum? putting weight, shedding weight, hiding behind lots of make up, playing gimmick characters is not acting.

parani, enn daa enn area-ku varre ? athuvum kamal-a vachu :lol:
seri seri, naan inga varratha vittathum inta thread kaathu vaangittu irukku ... koottittu vaa, kamal fans-a, thread-a super hit aakkiduvom :thumbsup:

paranitharan
19th December 2014, 10:37 AM
parani, enn daa enn area-ku varre ? athuvum kamal-a vachu :lol:
seri seri, naan inga varratha vittathum inta thread kaathu vaangittu irukku ... koottittu vaa, kamal fans-a, thread-a super hit aakkiduvom :thumbsup:

neenga ippidi kurukka pesuvinganu theriyama pochu nanba.

trailer paarthingala? ennama vikram ippidi panraarema. avaroda cine friend heroineku enna pannuvaaro athai ivarum panraare. ooralavu nalla paiyan ache ivaru

Pras
19th December 2014, 10:41 AM
neenga ippidi kurukka pesuvinganu theriyama pochu nanba.

inga vantha pesi thaane aavanum .. naan start panna thread aache :mrgreen:

trailer paarthingala? ennama vikram ippidi panraarema. avaroda cine friend heroineku enna pannuvaaro athai ivarum panraare. ooralavu nalla paiyan ache ivaru

purile baah, kiss u mean ?

Cinemarasigan
19th December 2014, 10:41 AM
ange unga wife unga pera pasangalukku paal powder gaali agiduchinnu kathikkittu irukkanga. inga vandhu amy jackson aaam... ponga poi velaya paarunga

Paramu-kku pera pasanga irukkaaangalaa? naan edhO oru 35 to 40 irukkumnu nenaichaen. :lol:

Pras
19th December 2014, 10:42 AM
ok ok ... understood ... vidu vidu .. etho thappu nadanthirukku, padathula paathukkalaam ;)

Cinemarasigan
19th December 2014, 10:49 AM
Wow! Watched the trailer four times, each time focussing on one particular factor. First ARR, then PC, Shankar,Vikram. If the film lives up to the promise shown in the trailer, then we are in for a treat. Deiva level. _/\_

Both the trailers released are visual treat.... superb..

Adhu enna "Deiva Level" ? puriyalaiyE :confused2:

ajaybaskar
19th December 2014, 10:58 AM
அது ஒரு புது Terminologyங்க. :)

கையெடுத்து கும்பிடலாம்னு சொல்ற மாதிரி..

paranitharan
19th December 2014, 11:23 AM
ok ok ... understood ... vidu vidu .. etho thappu nadanthirukku, padathula paathukkalaam ;)
saringanna :p

elsaen11
19th December 2014, 01:45 PM
Nice trailer. I liked the BGM towards end. And most importantly visuals look brilliant. Hope movie is good and lifts Tamil cinema to world level :thumbsup:

Shankar sir :notworthy:

elsaen11
19th December 2014, 01:47 PM
Oops, i didnt notice. He is kamal fan here... Great :clap:

PARAMASHIVAN
19th December 2014, 02:52 PM
Paramu-kku pera pasanga irukkaaangalaa? naan edhO oru 35 to 40 irukkumnu nenaichaen. :lol:

Lol, Sila Genmanga Private ah Heroine beauty ah enjoy pannuvanga, athuku apurum Public Hub la "Sree Ramachandra Moorthy" pola pose kudupanga, avlo thaan ! :)

I yaam younger than Vijay anna, and Surya anna, kooti kalichu parunga kannakku sariya vaarum :)

PARAMASHIVAN
19th December 2014, 02:53 PM
Excellent Trailer !

balaajee
19th December 2014, 03:43 PM
மறு தணிக்கைக்கு செல்கிறதா ஐ ?

'ஐ' படத்துக்கு யு/ஏ சான்றிதழ் கிடைத்துள்ளதால், மறு தணிக்கைக்கு அனுப்பும் முடிவில் படக்குழு இயங்கிக் கொண்டிருக்கிறதாம்.
ஷங்கர் இயக்கத்தில் மிகப்பெரிய எதிர்பார்ப்பை ஏற்படுத்தி இருக்கும் படம் 'ஐ'. இதில் விக்ரம் நான்கு கெட்டப்களில் நடித்திருக்கிறார். விக்ரமுக்கு ஜோடியாக எமி ஜாக்சன் நடித்துள்ளார்.

சந்தானம், பவர் ஸ்டார், சுரேஷ் கோபி, ராம்குமார், உபேன் படேல் ஆகியோர் முக்கியக் கதாபாத்திரங்களில் நடித்துள்ளனர். பி.சி.ஶ்ரீராம் ஒளிப்பதிவு செய்துள்ள இப்படத்துக்கு ஏ.ஆர்.ரஹ்மான் இசையமைத்துள்ளார்.
'ஐ' படம் பொங்கல் வெளியீடாக ஜனவரி 9ல் ரிலீஸ் ஆக உள்ளது. இந்நிலையில், தணிக்கைக்காக அனுப்பப்பட்டது. அதில் யு/ஏ சான்றிதழ் கிடைத்தது. ஆனால், வரிவிலக்கு வேண்டும் என்பதற்காக மறு தணிக்கைக்கு அனுப்பும் முடிவில் படக்குழு செயல்பட்டு வருவதாக சொல்லப்படுகிறது.

rachel
19th December 2014, 03:58 PM
'I' trailer looks so good.. so sad right now :sad: and :mad:

PARAMASHIVAN
19th December 2014, 09:07 PM
'I' trailer looks so good.. so sad right now :sad: and :mad:

Y sad and Mad ? Oh I get it ! lol

mappi
19th December 2014, 10:33 PM
https://scontent-b-cdg.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfp1/v/t1.0-9/s720x720/1487442_919360778097245_4540290865413733041_n.jpg? oh=9cb0d8b743e240c1cf35ebe41a1019fc&oe=55009F86

interz
20th December 2014, 02:09 AM
Forget all about going to painter for a colour chart, you can see all colours in Shankar's I movie. 2015. Trailer is increasing the expectations.

Mahen
20th December 2014, 05:32 AM
disappointing..the trailer looks almost the same as the teaser

Dilbert
20th December 2014, 06:24 AM

Mahen rendum orea padam than !! :lol:

balaajee
20th December 2014, 07:51 AM
Exactly...may be they don't want to reveal more....

selvamohankumar
20th December 2014, 10:25 AM
Mahen rendum orea padam than !! :lol:

:-D:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Siv.S
20th December 2014, 02:16 PM
Trailer as good as the teaser :thumbsup:

Siv.S
20th December 2014, 02:30 PM
//கூனன் கதாபாத்திரம், அவலட்சணமா இருக்கணும் அதே நேரத்தில் படம் பூரா வர போறதால முகம் சுழிக்கிற மாதிரி இல்லாம இருக்கணும்// I think this is the crucial part for bringing family audience or say any repeate audience to the theatres.

Arragesh
20th December 2014, 03:01 PM
Trailer is so damn colourful [emoji108]
Wishing vikram success

paranitharan
20th December 2014, 09:41 PM
//கூனன் கதாபாத்திரம், அவலட்சணமா இருக்கணும் அதே நேரத்தில் படம் பூரா வர போறதால முகம் சுழிக்கிற மாதிரி இல்லாம இருக்கணும்// I think this is the crucial part for bringing family audience or say any repeate audience to the theatres.
Shades of pithamagan in it.He brought that out in Anniyan too.

balaajee
21st December 2014, 06:17 AM

கூனன் with GUN

venkkiram
21st December 2014, 09:40 AM
ஐ ட்ரைய்லர்.

ரெண்டு நிமிடத்துல ஒரு இடத்துல கூட ஷங்கர் படத்திற்கே உரிய கூர்மையான வசனம் இல்லை. கதை வெறும் காதல் தளத்தில் மட்டுமா? இல்லை அரசியல், சமூகம் பற்றியும் அலசுகிறதா? முழுக்க முழுக்க ஒரு காதல் படமென்றாலும் ட்ரைலரில் இடம்பெறும் வசனங்கள் சொல்லிக் கொள்ளும் அளவில் கூட இல்லை. வெறும் ஆ போடவைக்கும் தொழில் நுட்பங்கள், வண்ண வண்ண விஷுவல், மிரட்டும் இசையை மட்டுமே பிரதானமாக வைத்து உருவாக்கப் படும் ட்ரைலர் ஒரு படைப்பாளிக்கு திருப்தி கொடுக்குமா?

எந்திரன் ட்ரைலர் இதுபோல இல்லை. தொழில் நுட்பத்திற்கும், வசனத்திற்கும் சம இடம் கொடுத்தே உருவாக்கப் பட்டது.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9t4cvopL07k

தொழில்நுட்பத்தில் சற்றும் குறைவில்லாத விஸ்வரூபம் ட்ரைலர் கூட அப்படியே.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdih8NQdU_s

அந்த வகையில் ஷங்கர் - படைப்பாளி - ஐ ட்ரைய்லர் ஒரு ஏமாற்றம்.

Cinemarasigan
22nd December 2014, 01:07 PM

கூனன் with GUN

9th Jan nu sonnaanga... Poster says Pongal release..

Cinemarasigan
22nd December 2014, 01:18 PM
ஐ ட்ரைய்லர்.

ரெண்டு நிமிடத்துல ஒரு இடத்துல கூட ஷங்கர் படத்திற்கே உரிய கூர்மையான வசனம் இல்லை. கதை வெறும் காதல் தளத்தில் மட்டுமா? இல்லை அரசியல், சமூகம் பற்றியும் அலசுகிறதா? முழுக்க முழுக்க ஒரு காதல் படமென்றாலும் ட்ரைலரில் இடம்பெறும் வசனங்கள் சொல்லிக் கொள்ளும் அளவில் கூட இல்லை. வெறும் ஆ போடவைக்கும் தொழில் நுட்பங்கள், வண்ண வண்ண விஷுவல், மிரட்டும் இசையை மட்டுமே பிரதானமாக வைத்து உருவாக்கப் படும் ட்ரைலர் ஒரு படைப்பாளிக்கு திருப்தி கொடுக்குமா?

எந்திரன் ட்ரைலர் இதுபோல இல்லை. தொழில் நுட்பத்திற்கும், வசனத்திற்கும் சம இடம் கொடுத்தே உருவாக்கப் பட்டது.

அந்த வகையில் ஷங்கர் - படைப்பாளி - ஐ ட்ரைய்லர் ஒரு ஏமாற்றம்.

More importance is given for visuals nowadays... Let us hope Probably we would get to hear some sharp dialogues in the movie..

A.ANAND
22nd December 2014, 05:50 PM
Ella vithayum trailer laye sollita eppadi. Verum trailerlara vechu oru padathoda vetriya kanikka mudiyathu..ippa ellam 2 nimisam trailerrukke review pannarangga..pora pokka paatha camera munnadi kottavi vitta kuda review pannuvanungga pola...

Cinemarasigan
22nd December 2014, 07:16 PM
Ella vithayum trailer laye sollita eppadi. Verum trailerlara vechu oru padathoda vetriya kanikka mudiyathu..ippa ellam 2 nimisam trailerrukke review pannarangga..pora pokka paatha camera munnadi kottavi vitta kuda review pannuvanungga pola...

:lol:

balaajee
22nd December 2014, 08:02 PM
Amy as MOBILE PHONE

venkkiram
22nd December 2014, 08:25 PM
பேசணும் என்றாலோ, பேச்சை நிப்பாட்டனும் என்றாலோ.. கொஞ்சம் வெவகாரமான டிசைனா இருக்கே..

balaajee
23rd December 2014, 03:47 PM
யு/ஏ-வால் குறையும் லாபம்: யு-க்காக போராடும் 'ஐ'-க்கு சிக்கல் - Tamil HINDU

'ஐ' படத்தைப் பார்த்துவிட்டு சென்சார் அதிகாரிகள் 'யு/ஏ' சான்றிதழ் அளித்துவிட்டதால், 'யு' சான்றிதழ் தான் வேண்டும் என்று வற்புறுத்தி வருகிறது படக்குழு.
ஷங்கர் இயக்கத்தில் விக்ரம், ஏமி ஜாக்சன் நடிக்க ஆஸ்கர் நிறுவனம் தயாரிப்பில் உருவாகி இருக்கும் பிரம்மாண்ட படைப்பு 'ஐ'. பி.சி.ஸ்ரீராம் ஒளிப்பதிவு செய்ய, ஏ.ஆர்.ரஹ்மான் இசையமைத்து இருக்கிறார்.
இப்படத்தின் இறுதிகட்டப் பணிகள் பல மாதங்களாக நடைபெற்று வந்தன. தீபாவளி வெளியீடு என்றும், பல முறை இப்போது வெளியாகும், அப்போது வெளியாகும் என அறிவிக்கப்பட்டும் தள்ளி வைக்கப்பட்டது. தற்போது பொங்கலுக்கு வெளியாகிறது என்று அறிவிக்கப்பட்டு இருக்கிறது.

இந்நிலையில், சில நாட்களுக்கு முன்பு படத்தை சென்சார் அதிகாரிகளுக்கு திரையிட்டார்கள். படத்தை பார்த்துவிட்டு சென்சார் அதிகாரிகள் 'யு/ஏ' சான்றிதழ் அளித்தார்கள். இதனால் பெரும் அதிர்ச்சியடைந்த படக்குழு, 'யு' சான்றிதழ் வேண்டும் என்று போராடி வருகிறார்கள்.

படத்தை 'யு/ஏ' சான்றிதழுடன் வெளியிட்டால், 30 சதவீதம் வரி கட்ட வேண்டுமே என்பது தான் இதற்கு காரணம். மேலும் தற்போது ஜனவரி 9ம் தேதி என்ற வெளியீட்டு தேதியில் இருந்து ஜனவரி 14ம் தேதிக்கு மாறிவிட்டதாக தகவல்கள் வெளியாகியுள்ளன.

தற்போது இங்குள்ள சென்சார் அதிகாரிகளிடம் 'யு'விற்கு என்ன செய்ய வேண்டும் என்று பேச்சுவார்த்தை நடத்தி வருகிறார்கள். அவ்வாறு கிடைக்கவில்லை எனில், மேல்முறையீட்டிற்கு சென்று 'யு' வாங்க திட்டமிட்டு இருக்கிறார்கள். இடைவேளைக்குப் பிறகு வரும் கூனன் விக்ரம் கதாபாத்திரம் பயங்கரமாக இருப்பதால், 'யு' கிடைப்பது கஷ்டம் தான் என்கிறார்கள் தமிழ் திரையுலகில்.

படக்குழுவினரிடம் இது குறித்து விசாரித்தால், "அனைத்துமே முடிவான உடன், அதிகாரப்பூர்வமாக அறிவிப்போம். அதுவரை எதுவும் பேசப் போவதில்லை" என்றார்கள்.
மேலும், இம்மாத இறுதியில் தெலுங்கு இசை வெளியீட்டு விழாவும், ஜனவரி முதல் வாரத்தில் இந்தி இசை வெளியீட்டு விழாவும் நடைபெற இருப்பது குறிப்பிடத்தக்கது.

balaajee
23rd December 2014, 06:41 PM
ஐ சென்னை, செங்கல்பட்டு உரிமையை வாங்கிய ஏஜிஎஸ்

ஐ (http://tamil.webdunia.com/search?cx=015955889424990834868:i52wen7tp3i&cof=FORID:9&ie=UTF-8&sa=search&siteurl=http://tamil.webdunia.com&q=%E0%AE%90)படத்தின் திரையரங்கு விநியோக உரிமையை வாங்குவதில் கடும் போட்டி நிலவுகிறது. தமிழகத்தின் முக்கிய ஏரியாக்களான சென்னை மற்றும் செங்கல்பட்டின் விநியோக உரிமையை ஏஜிஎஸ் என்டர்டெய்ன்மெண்ட் வாங்கியுள்ளது.

அனேகன், வை ராஜா வை, தனி ஒருவன் என முக்கிய படங்களை தயாரித்து வரும் கல்பாத்தி எஸ். அகோரத்தின் ஏஜிஎஸ் என்டர்டெய்ன்மெண்ட் பட விநியோகத்திலும் ஆர்வம் காட்டி வருகிறது. அவர்கள்தான் ஐ யின் சென்னை, செங்கல்பட்டு விநியோக உரிமையை பெரும் தொகைக்கு வாங்கியுள்ளனர்.

ஷங்கர் இயக்கியிருக்கும் ஐ ஜனவரி 9 திரைக்கு வருகிறது.

karthikmba
25th December 2014, 11:11 AM
Issak Taari - Mersalaayitten "Hindi" Video Song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sNQDETHjdU

leosimha
25th December 2014, 11:54 AM
Leo,

Hi Mappi,

I know you are looking out for this poster without the watermark. it is getting real tough. :-(

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B5cxbVqCcAAsIzS.jpg:large

leosimha
25th December 2014, 12:00 PM
after seeing the trailer...guess it is going to be a betrayal revenge story....hmm...exciting...

thamiz
27th December 2014, 09:06 AM
Director RGV is acting very silly in the twitter world. He acts like a BIG FAN of Shanker. And he says publicly, anybody who releases movies on the same day of I release must be foolish! Obviously he is fingering @ Gautam Menon and E Arindhaal. I am surprized to c a director acting worse than a "common man". If he is keep opening his BIG MOUTH, he will run into real trouble!

thamiz
27th December 2014, 09:13 AM
Aascar is trying too hard to get an U certificate- changing the earlier certified U/A . Hope he does not mess up the "intensity" at the expense of trying to please the censor board.

SenGOEk
27th December 2014, 11:16 AM
Film Director & Producer:
Ram Gopal Varma @RGVzoomin
Just saw "I" trailer 2 nd am sure Sankrantri is going to be shanker raatri...only dumb people will release their films in front of it

leosimha
27th December 2014, 11:44 AM
Film Director & Producer:
Ram Gopal Varma @RGVzoomin
Just saw "I" trailer 2 nd am sure Sankrantri is going to be shanker raatri...only dumb people will release their films in front of it

And only dumb people will ask to postpone the movie release which was scheduled for Deepavali. :-)

leosimha
27th December 2014, 11:46 AM
Director RGV is acting very silly in the twitter world. He acts like a BIG FAN of Shanker. And he says publicly, anybody who releases movies on the same day of I release must be foolish! Obviously he is fingering @ Gautam Menon and E Arindhaal. I am surprized to c a director acting worse than a "common man". If he is keep opening his BIG MOUTH, he will run into real trouble!

RGV and GVM have a point to prove and settle scores. but RGV acting indifferently out of minds is nothing new to us. :-)

selvakumar
27th December 2014, 11:47 AM
RGV is like what Chaaru is. Anyway, he may be right about I. Let us wait and see. Not sure why he is going against Rajini suddenly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

leosimha
27th December 2014, 11:54 AM
Who is Chaaru?

Saai
27th December 2014, 12:05 PM
RGV and GVM have a point to prove and settle scores. but RGV acting indifferently out of minds is nothing new to us. :-)

whats the score?

Parthyy
27th December 2014, 12:28 PM

Nothing like that,RGV has this habbit of tweeting something which will garner attention...he has done many so in Past like commenting on Chiranjeevi,Hindi Gods,etc now shiftd to Current hot topic

selvakumar
27th December 2014, 12:41 PM
Who is Chaaru?

New age porn story writer in tamil.

Saai
27th December 2014, 12:51 PM
Is I trailer that impressive? It is like a collage of colorful images. Most part of it are from songs.

paranitharan
27th December 2014, 12:54 PM
Is I trailer that impressive? It is like a collage of colorful images. Most part of it are from songs.
hardwork, dedication ellam pannikiraaru vikram. ippidi kochai paduthathinga bro

Saai
27th December 2014, 01:02 PM
hardwork, dedication ellam pannikiraaru vikram. ippidi kochai paduthathinga bro

I don't understand why an artist would undergo that much stress for a Shankar movie. At the end of the day, it is going to be a very ordinary story, which has no strong charecterization, with no depth whatsoever. So far, there are only two charecters from a shankar's movie with flesh and blood. Both happened because of a terrific artist in Manorama - in Gentleman and Indian. yes, the movie can become a blokbuster. but there is no incentive for an actor to dive such depths in a shankar movie, by his current track record.

Saai
27th December 2014, 01:15 PM
I is touted to be a love story. Interestingly, shankar has not made a "single" good love scene in his movie. Not a single scene. Let alone directors like Mahendran, Balumahrendra, Maniratnam.There is not a single scene that matches with the magic of what pandiyarajan made in aan pavam when pandiyan mistakenly goes to seetha's home as a groom. All his love scenes has been so plastic. If I is a love story, sutham!!!!

paranitharan
27th December 2014, 01:18 PM
I don't understand why an artist would undergo that much stress for a Shankar movie. At the end of the day, it is going to be a very ordinary story, which has no strong charecterization, with no depth whatsoever. So far, there are only two charecters from a shankar's movie with flesh and blood. Both happened because of a terrific artist in Manorama - in Gentleman and Indian. yes, the movie can become a blokbuster. but there is no incentive for an actor to dive such depths in a shankar movie, by his current track record.
true bro. Shankar and Vikram are made for each other. Show ponies. You will forget about their work a few days later. There is more to acting than putting on weight and looking weird.

leosimha
27th December 2014, 03:57 PM
I movie is about love betrayal revenge...watch it...another magnum epic by Shankar :-)

Saai
27th December 2014, 07:04 PM
I movie is about love betrayal revenge...watch it...another magnum epic by Shankar :-)

which was the previous one?

leosimha
27th December 2014, 10:13 PM
which was the previous one?

The last magnum opus from Shankar factory was nanban unfortunately a remake of Hindi 3 idiots. I am watching anniyan as I am replying here; guess I has some similarities with anniyan..hope not but am guessing imagination....

ActionHero
27th December 2014, 10:21 PM
As long as Shankar's 'I' does what it should, everyone(?) will be happy....

It looks like 'I' already started doing what it is supposed to do! :D

venkkiram
27th December 2014, 10:23 PM
I don't understand why an artist would undergo that much stress for a Shankar movie. At the end of the day, it is going to be a very ordinary story, which has no strong charecterization, with no depth whatsoever. So far, there are only two charecters from a shankar's movie with flesh and blood. Both happened because of a terrific artist in Manorama - in Gentleman and Indian. yes, the movie can become a blokbuster. but there is no incentive for an actor to dive such depths in a shankar movie, by his current track record. well said Saai.

venkkiram
27th December 2014, 10:24 PM
true bro. Shankar and Vikram are made for each other. Show ponies. You will forget about their work a few days later. There is more to acting than putting on weight and looking weird.
அந்நியன் அம்பி, சியான், சித்தன், ஆறுச்சாமி போன்ற பாத்திரங்கள் நினைவில் நிற்பவை என நினைக்கிறென். மற்றபடி ஷங்கரின் நீர்த்துபோன படைப்பாற்றல் மீதான விமர்சனத்தில் சாய் மற்றும் உங்களோடு ஒத்துப் போகிறேன். ஜென்டில்மேன் பிளாஷ்பேக் கொடுத்த எதிர்பார்ப்புகளை அதற்கு அடுத்துவந்த எந்தப் படத்திலும் ஈடுகொடுக்க முடியல. ஜீன்ஸ் படத்திலும் பிளாஷ்பேக் நன்றாக வந்திருக்கும். மற்றபடி, பிரமாண்டங்களை அகற்றிவிட்டு பார்த்தால் ஷங்கர் காலிப் பெருங்காய டப்பாதான்.

leosimha
27th December 2014, 11:39 PM
:shaking: jai hind movie director was Shankar in which action king arjun was the hero? Oh I didn't know this.

venkkiram
28th December 2014, 12:58 AM
:shaking: jai hind movie director was Shankar in which action king arjun was the hero? Oh I didn't know this. oops, I meant to say gentleman. Corrected it :)

selvakumar
28th December 2014, 01:09 AM
Enthiran was good. However, I like Indian very much. I can watch it anytime for the old man

paranitharan
28th December 2014, 07:39 AM
அந்நியன் அம்பி, சியான், சித்தன், ஆறுச்சாமி போன்ற பாத்திரங்கள் நினைவில் நிற்பவை என நினைக்கிறென். மற்றபடி ஷங்கரின் நீர்த்துபோன படைப்பாற்றல் மீதான விமர்சனத்தில் சாய் மற்றும் உங்களோடு ஒத்துப் போகிறேன். ஜென்டில்மேன் பிளாஷ்பேக் கொடுத்த எதிர்பார்ப்புகளை அதற்கு அடுத்துவந்த எந்தப் படத்திலும் ஈடுகொடுக்க முடியல. ஜீன்ஸ் படத்திலும் பிளாஷ்பேக் நன்றாக வந்திருக்கும். மற்றபடி, பிரமாண்டங்களை அகற்றிவிட்டு பார்த்தால் ஷங்கர் காலிப் பெருங்காய டப்பாதான்.

ambi aarusaamy sithan right wokay

thamiz
28th December 2014, 09:12 PM
RGV's half-baked statements are not going to help I. They are going to indirectly hurt I opening. Shankar and Rajni have respects for each other. This moron's statement is annoying to everybody! Why cant his big twitter-mouth shut! I guess he is a big loser these days! All he does is writing some nonsense in twitter!

balaajee
1st January 2015, 12:26 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KiLz86k15Q

Rajmouli

Dilbert
1st January 2015, 03:17 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KiLz86k15Q

Rajmouli

now thats the symbol of a humble person ! :clap:

mappi
1st January 2015, 04:39 AM
Below is a close-up still from movie I, the other Vikram. I am aware some don't want to see it, its for others :

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xap1/v/t1.0-9/s720x720/10891978_927624310604225_7230459181547831897_n.jpg ?oh=9bbcf252548bcfa5db201fbd3c4b5df8&oe=54FA6D5E&__gda__=1425848576_1eb4c597348113a288cd5bf0520d3b0 3

thamiz
1st January 2015, 08:39 AM
This explains why "I" was given U/A certificate.

SenGOEk
1st January 2015, 11:08 AM
-deleted with warning-

arulraj
1st January 2015, 11:16 AM
-deleted with warning-

elsaen11
1st January 2015, 01:47 PM
-deleted with warning-

elsaen11
1st January 2015, 01:49 PM
-deleted with warning-

balaajee
2nd January 2015, 08:34 AM
'I' Hindi Audio Launch Stills
http://www.chiyaanvikramfans.in/2015/01/i-team-hindi-audio-launch-stills.html

balaajee
2nd January 2015, 11:46 AM
'Bigg Boss 8': Vikram Promotes 'I', Makes Salman Khan Speak in Tamil

Vikram promoted his forthcoming film "I" on reality TV show "Bigg Boss 8". While the Kollywood star preferred to speak in English, he made Salman Khan speak in Tamil.

http://data1.ibtimes.co.in/en/full/553621/salman-khan-vikram.jpg (http://javascript<strong></strong>:void();)
A photo from Vikram's special "I" promotional episode on "Bigg Boss 8".IB Times IndiaA photo from Vikram's special "I" promotional episode on "Bigg Boss 8".IB Times India

Chiyaan's special episode was aired on Monday, 29 December and Salman introduced the "Anniyan" star to the audience by heaping praises on the movie and its quality.

Salman wondered how Vikram manages to look different every time he meets him. It is a known fact that the Tamil star keeps changing his physique every now and then for his films.
Responding to Salman's comment, Vikram jovially said that his wife keeps telling him: "Look at Salman, why can't u become like him!" Chiyaan added that he loves Salman's confidence and attitude.
Vikram compared Salman to Rajinikanth and said that both the stars rise above their scripts. Adding to the fun, Chiyaan even made Salman mouth a few words in Tamil.

This eventually became a debating topic among Tamil cine-goers on social media and his fans praised the actor for the same. Later, Salman claimed that he has seen the promos of the film and he is highly impressed.

Upen Patel, one of the contestants of "Bigg Boss 8", also has a role in "I". The movie will release worldwide on 14 January in Tamil, Telugu and Hindi languages.
"I", which has Amy Jackson in the female lead role, is made with a huge budget and is produced by Aascar Ravichandran. The movie is directed by Shankar. The audio of the Hindi version of the movie has been released on 30 December.

mappi
3rd January 2015, 01:40 AM
मैं

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhnDeQAC1yQ

pamrang
3rd January 2015, 02:14 AM
Below is a close-up still from movie I, the other Vikram. I am aware some don't want to see it, its for others :

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xap1/v/t1.0-9/s720x720/10891978_927624310604225_7230459181547831897_n.jpg ?oh=9bbcf252548bcfa5db201fbd3c4b5df8&oe=54FA6D5E&__gda__=1425848576_1eb4c597348113a288cd5bf0520d3b0 3

I am not able to see the pic. Is it deleted?

mappi
3rd January 2015, 02:24 AM
No, the picture is still present, maybe the site is restricted for you. I have sent another link thru private message, check PM and let me know.

pamrang
3rd January 2015, 02:33 AM
Thanks Maapi. I am unable to view it because it is restricted, as you guessed. Will see it after I get home and let you know.

leosimha
3rd January 2015, 08:31 AM

Really scary and disgusting. The hard work of Vikram shouldn't go wastage from here. Hope the story is as gripping and the direction, screenplay to be top notch by Shankar.

pamrang
3rd January 2015, 10:25 AM
Saw it. Thanks! Not sure whether they will get a U......

venkkiram
3rd January 2015, 10:34 AM
Really scary and disgusting. The hard work of Vikram shouldn't go wastage from here. Hope the story is as gripping and the direction, screenplay to be top notch by Shankar.
This is what I also mentioned some days back. Hopefully this image won't stay in the movie for longer duration and no close-up shots.

mappi
3rd January 2015, 03:48 PM
Its too early for me to talk much about anything related to the movie "I", keeping in mind not to judge a book by its cover. Everyone puts hardwork in one way or the other - so a hardwork alone is not the button pusher here. In whichever way you look at, the script is what thats going to win. How the script is adapted as a play for the screen is what really matters, be it about ugliness or beauty. To explain this, I take 3 exemples, strictly not on a comparitive note :

1/ The Paris Bell Ringer & the gypsy spy

The Quasimodo story became a hit in whichever format it was published. The gruesome attire of Quasimodo is what lifted the story. Plus, it was well coupled with interesting subplots, that by the end Quasimodo becomes the hero. You forget his appearence but go with his beauty at heart. Thats what was acheived by 'The Hunchback of Notre-Dame'. You also have Dracula & Frankestein (Orginal Version), where at a point of time the ugliness becomes just a screen and what you take back beyond is emotion.

2/ Animal Kingdom - Australian Movie

The film does not have any abnormal makeups, but its about ugly people. You follow a crime family, and somewhere inbetween you start feeling for the bad ones and detesting the worst ones. Purely is not about morals, its basically the experience you get that is induced in the script and transformed into a play.

3/ Alavandhan

The fierce Nandu has always been my exemple of an extraordinary character. He is the snake. And the final episodes, it was filmed in such a way that he can jump out from the screen - he is really scary. But the emotional quoitient is completely lost. The script failed to take into consideration to register anything, positive or negative, about Nandu and the general experience you get is just like coming out of a circus. Eventhough it had some base elements to justify certain aspects in the film, the script did not have enough space to accomodate the interaction between the audience and Nandu, thus the screenplay lacked to establish it.

So, you see, it all about how the character is potrayed and utilised. Sub plots are very important that can get the core of the character out. Shankar should have done something with this other Vikram character for us all to cheerish, but it can be other wise too. That's why I cannot say anything more about these pictures which are increasing my curiosity, but I have to see the film to see what beauty Shankar wants to speak about.