PDA

View Full Version : What If Old Film Stars Had Twitter Account (for fun).

Pages : 1 [2]

Plum
13th March 2012, 02:44 PM
:rotfl:

venkkiram
13th March 2012, 02:47 PM
Groucho! This one is fun! I enjoyed it.

groucho070
13th March 2012, 02:49 PM
Thanks venkkiram. Plum, you inspired me (check coffee chat).

groucho070
13th March 2012, 03:02 PM
For Hamid.

SRGaekwod: @chaplindevoteeKH, my eyes still wet from watching Guna last night bro. What a performance, hats off.
chaplindevoteeKH: @SRGaekwod, happy that it moved you bro. And you were smashing in Talabathi as well, too bad both film has to compete.
kavithalayaKB: @SRGaekwod, @chaplindevoteeKH, so proud that I made you where you are today.
chaplindevoteeKH: :roll:
SRGaekwod: :???:
chaplindevoteeKH: @SRGaekwod, so when are we meeting for drink bro?

SoftSword
13th March 2012, 04:03 PM
FML neenga sonnadhudhaan. FTW is For the win.

sometimes FTW is used to politely mean WTF...
bardaarji saadi.

groucho070
14th March 2012, 08:44 AM
For wifey....

chaplindevoteeKH: @SRGaekwod, thanks for taking over, bro. I am sure you will rock in Tillu Mullu.
SRGaekwod: @chaplindevoteeKH, no worries bro. All for few inches of moustache lol
chaplindevotee: @SRGaekwod lol, yeah, but will sure do the cameo as promised.
AbinayaSarasSD: @SRGaekwod @chaplindevoteeKH, heard there is a role for glamourous senior lady. And you know I am quite free now.
SRGaekwod: :roll:
chaplindevotee: :???:
SRGaekwod: @chaplindevoteeKH, so when are we meeting for drink, bro?

hamid
14th March 2012, 10:14 AM
Nice one Grouch..

Grouch, How about the discussion between them after Kamal 50 Function (also include the kiss)...

hamid
14th March 2012, 10:14 AM
sometimes FTW is used to politely mean WTF...
bardaarji saadi.

ithula ennayya polite-u??????

groucho070
14th March 2012, 10:53 AM
Nice one Grouch..

Grouch, How about the discussion between them after Kamal 50 Function (also include the kiss)...I am trying to keep it at the times when there were no twitter. With some hint of what could have happenned behind the scene.

Plum
14th March 2012, 11:01 AM
Hamid, grouch: enakku oru handle thedikittirundhingaLO? How about @killjoy_plum?

groucho070
14th March 2012, 11:03 AM
Not bad, nice handle, plum.

hamid
14th March 2012, 11:04 AM
I am trying to keep it at the times when there were no twitter. With some hint of what could have happenned behind the scene.

ah.. they still dont have twitters .. also that is a nice situation I thought.. some sentis, old mems follwed by the kiss which is interpreted wrongly by abhinayaSD's ( coz of Kamal's reputation)..
anyway freeya viduvom.

Plum,
KillJoy_Plum.. nalla irukka maathirithaan irukku.. aana innum villathanama ethirpaarkurom :lol:

hamid
14th March 2012, 11:11 AM
KillJoy_Plum..

Since Grouch also acknowledged, I think this is fine and letz use the same.. Also it serves a little warning to the newcomers (with the first part- KillJoy") and Perfect warning to the oldies with the later part"Plum" :shaking: about you...

hamid
14th March 2012, 11:22 AM
Enga, report panna poyittela?? intha threadla enna nadanthaalum report panna maatennu sathiyam senjirukkel..maranthudaathiingo....

rsubras
14th March 2012, 04:29 PM
I am trying to keep it at the times when there were no twitter. With some hint of what could have happenned behind the scene.

then how about that emotional MK - Sivaji bonding @ some MK's function i believe.......... sentimental speech (by Sivaji) followed by hug followed by tears followed by another emotional speech (MK)

SoftSword
14th March 2012, 04:33 PM
Hamid, grouch: enakku oru handle thedikittirundhingaLO? How about @killjoy_plum?

1. LogicallyFollowPlum
2. HubIsNotAGardenOfPlums
3. URubHimPlumDrubsYou

3rd, ennoda personal status message... natpukkaga tharen..

venkkiram
14th March 2012, 05:00 PM
DiscoAnandBabu: @DrumstickKB, watched Chinnaveedu. What a dance performance in ada_machamulla! hats off.
DrumstickKB: happy to hear from a popular disco dancer. In a way, your performances in films inspired me a lot. Thank you. Thank you.
DiscoAnandBabu: :???:
DharumiNakesh: @DiscoAnandBabu pl take care of your health my son!

SoftSword
14th March 2012, 05:04 PM
DrumstickKB: know what, a few innovative family-oriented moves were censored.. there is no freedom to dance, trust me.. sigh...

Bala (Karthik)
14th March 2012, 05:37 PM
Thread nayagargal Plum and Grouch
Shed the staid path for Gaekwad and Saplin Sellappa . Up the ante I say!!

Koschan: What is the etymology for Grand? PR/Plum ku therinjirukkum nu nenaikkaren. Neenda naal doubt

P_R
14th March 2012, 05:53 PM
naanE romba naaL kuzhambittu kadaseela kEttEputtEn.
edhu sindhichchaalum/pEsunaalum oru grandAvE irukkuradhunaala andha pattapeyaraam.
Context-ai vida virivAvE sindhikkiradhu, seyalpaduradhu,

sEmbil: yEsunAdhar kooda messenger dhaanE

SoftSword
14th March 2012, 05:55 PM
appo Grandfather? :think:

Plum
14th March 2012, 06:21 PM
Grand originated from Anand Ramachandran of Bosey fame. Guy pwns Andavar (or used to pwn) in his Bosey blog. I guess p-r explained the reason. Bala - I poked as much as I can at Grand's love life. Beltukku keezhe pOyAchu - idhukku keezhE engE pOgaradhu? As for Gaekwod, meLLama varuvom....

SoftSword
14th March 2012, 06:23 PM
ennayya pesikkireenga neengalaam... :evil:

Plum
14th March 2012, 06:30 PM
I mean, if we poke at vcg, srg and cdkh, it must be on our own terms, not a reach out to for example the crowd that claims overacting.(I don't mind if someone who believes in that does it) I will not do a twunch that makes fun of overacting of VCG, because I don't subscribe to that. I'd rather focus on some below the belt stuff on Lorry Driver Rajakannu, which is my pet peeve against Ganesan. I am looking for an angle to bring in pappima but without success. Let's see...

Plum
14th March 2012, 06:42 PM
actorVCGanesan: dei @chaplindevoteeKH , pudhu padathula guest role irukku paNdraiyA?chaplindevoteeKH : actorVCGanesan, sollungappA, en bhAgyam! Enna padam enna kadhai? actorVCGanesan: adhuvA? Enakku rendu rolepA. Appa-magan. Appa smuggler. Son thandhaiya pirinju irukkAn. Namma [I]singakutty_prabhu innoru maganchaplindevoteeKH : sari, enakkenna rolepA? (Eager to no) actorVCGanesan: : nee vandhu @singakutty_prabhu friend. Enakku jodiyA @sogakkiLi_sujatha and @mayilu_nosejob_sridevi. @singakutty_prabhukku @boxer-arms_radha; unakku @thunderthighs_jayamalini; enna solRa? Eppo namma #sandhippu? chaplindevoteeKH : automessage: I am OOO; for mokkai friend roles, pls contact @dummypc-80s_sarathbabu :evil:

Plum
14th March 2012, 06:51 PM
Avlo nalla varala :(

SoftSword
14th March 2012, 06:54 PM
that one was not bad plum.

rsubras
14th March 2012, 08:22 PM
KillJoy_Plum..

Since Grouch also acknowledged, I think this is fine and letz use the same.. Also it serves a little warning to the newcomers (with the first part- KillJoy") and Perfect warning to the oldies with the later part"Plum" :shaking: about you...

KillerJoy_Plum nu vachikitta enna.......... killer ah oru adjective ah vum use pannikalam, illena ellorum solra maathiri literal ah vum use pannikalam........... appadiye Kinderjoy ku rhyming ah vum irukkum...........:)

app_engine
14th March 2012, 08:56 PM
Eppo namma #sandhippu?

:rotfl2:

groucho & Plum,
You've both made me confess to a pAthi-filippino-meethi-jamAican lady (co-worker sitting in the adjacent cube) why I've been LOL-ing often in the office :mad:

She liked the concept of 'what if old guys had twitter in their days' and was very eager to read the jokes :-) ('unakku idhellAm puriyAdhu'nnu solli oru vazhiyA thappichchittEn)

SoftSword
14th March 2012, 09:03 PM
@appEngineNotStarted #poreigners ku namma concept sollittharradhu oru #art . do LOL immediately to recreate the #vaaippu

groucho070
15th March 2012, 06:30 AM
Thread nayagargal Plum and Grouch
Shed the staid path for Gaekwad and Saplin Sellappa . Up the ante I say!!puriyala. Leave them alone? Or be harder on them?

Plum
15th March 2012, 09:07 AM
Up their anteriorsngaraar. Avanga sh*t-ai ellaam veLila koNdu varaNumAm. nambaLa scavengerA use paNNikka pArkarAnga, grouch

groucho070
15th March 2012, 09:16 AM
Well, that's right along your alley Plum. Go ahead. I only attack defenceless creatures :wink:

Plum
15th March 2012, 10:00 AM
Adappaavi manushA :evil:. Sari, tabloid journalist AyAchu idhai ellAm kEttukittu dhAn AgaNum :(

Plum
16th March 2012, 08:16 AM
Guess he made movies with AVMSaravanan who had a hawk-eye on every penny being spent, and directors like SPM, who viewed their existence as a means to minimising production costs - sort of anti_shankar. What minimum prod values are needed to hoodwink the masses into making this movie a blockbuster, seemed to be his motto.

Plum
16th March 2012, 10:54 AM
Dept.ke_avamaanam_vgopal: started shooting as second hero for @actorVCGanesan's #nenjirukkumvarai; luvly song shot near beach; :facepalm: at @paravasakunju_avmrajan;I made it, bro. :poke:

paravasakunju_avmrajan: am jealous bro @Dept.ke_avamaanam_vgopal ; what role? What song in beach?;

Dept.ke_avamaanam_vgopal:Haha, me, @actorVCGanesan and third hero @navras_muthuram vela vetti illAma beachla thiriyurom; I made it bro :poke:

vam_;-)_:noteeth:_:yessir: : pArthu thambrri @Dept.ke_avamaanam_vgopal , vEtti illAma thirinja mAdellAm meraLa pOvudhu ;aatemellam #k_njirukkumvarai dhaan;ha ha :brrrr:

paravasakunju_avmrajan: jealous, bro Dept.ke_avamaanam_vgopal ; see and wait - one day I'll be the hero and actorVCGanesan will play guest role; idhu en thaai angaala parameswari mEl ANai; ANai, ah(naa thazhu thazhuthufying);

navras_muthuram: chill, bro paravasakunju_avmrajan; @Dept.ke_avamaanam_vgopal is kidding; @actorVCGanesan is the 2nd hero: iyam main hero; I get the gorgeous gal krvijaya_p_:mrgreen:_arasi ;

Dept.ke_avamaanam_vgopal bro @navras_muthuram why prick my baloon : was hoping to pick some chiks with the lie. :(

AbhinayaSarasSDGopaallllll! UngaLukku nAn irukkEn! Athaann!
Dept.ke_avamaanam_vgopal: seththEn!(Exit stage running);

paravasakunju_avmrajan: ha ha! :facepalm: at Deptmke_avamaanam_vgopal paravasakunju_avmrajan; (dreamily) one day I'll be the hero for gorgeous gal krvijaya_p_:mrgreen:_arasi

groucho070
16th March 2012, 11:05 AM
:lol: the last part nadanthiruchunU remba peyarukku theriyathu. Reconstructed:

Dept.ke_avamaanam_vgopal: started shooting as second hero for @actorVCGanesan's #nejirukkumvarai; luvly song shot near beach; :facepalm: at @paravasakunju_avmrajan;I made it, bro :poke;
paravasakunju_avmrajan: jealous bro @Dept.ke_avamaanam_vgopal :( ; what role? What song in beach?;
Dept.ke_avamaanam_vgopal:Haha, me, @actorVCGanesan and third hero @navras_muthuram vela vetti illAma beachla thiriyurom; I made it bro :poke:
vam_;-)_:noteeth:_:yessir: pArthu thambri @Dept.ke_avamaanam_vgopal , vetti illAma thirinja mAdellAm meraLa pOvudhu :brrrr:
paravasakunju_avmrajan: jealous, bro; see and wait - one day I'll be the hero and actorVCGanesan will play guest role; idhu en thaai angaala parameswari mEl ANai; ANai, ah(naa thazhu thazhuthufying);

Plum
16th March 2012, 12:50 PM
Grouch, that was WIP. Finished the twunch now. If possible, put up a linefeed-cleanedup version of the final cut.

groucho070
16th March 2012, 01:02 PM
Work in progress-A? Okay, post yours I'll clean it up.

Plum
16th March 2012, 01:24 PM
Final version is up above in the same post grouch. Your favourite AbinayaSaras also features in it now :)

groucho070
16th March 2012, 02:15 PM
:lol: Abin and her timing
Dept.ke_avamaanam_vgopal: started shooting as second hero for @actorVCGanesan's #nenjirukkumvarai; luvly song shot near beach; :facepalm: at @paravasakunju_avmrajan;I made it, bro. :poke:
paravasakunju_avmrajan: am jealous bro @Dept.ke_avamaanam_vgopal ; what role? What song in beach?;
vam_;-)_:noteeth:_:yessir: : pArthu thambrri @Dept.ke_avamaanam_vgopal , vEtti illAma thirinja mAdellAm meraLa pOvudhu ;aatemellam #k_njirukkumvarai dhaan;ha ha :brrrr:
paravasakunju_avmrajan: jealous, bro Dept.ke_avamaanam_vgopal ; see and wait - one day I'll be the hero and actorVCGanesan will play guest role; idhu en thaai angaala parameswari mEl ANai; ANai, ah(naa thazhu thazhuthufying);
navras_muthuram: chill, bro paravasakunju_avmrajan; @Dept.ke_avamaanam_vgopal is kidding; @actorVCGanesan is the 2nd hero: iyam main hero; I get the gorgeous gal krvijaya_p_:mrgreen:_arasi ;
Dept.ke_avamaanam_vgopal bro @navras_muthuram why prick my baloon : was hoping to pick some chiks with the lie. :(
AbhinayaSarasSDGopaallllll! UngaLukku nAn irukkEn! Athaann!
Dept.ke_avamaanam_vgopal: seththEn!(Exit stage running);
paravasakunju_avmrajan: ha ha! :facepalm: at Deptmke_avamaanam_vgopal
paravasakunju_avmrajan; (dreamily) one day I'll be the hero for gorgeous gal krvijaya_p_:mrgreen:_arasi

AVMR+KRV=Deivam?

Plum
16th March 2012, 02:54 PM
Thanks grouch. Yuvar arppaNippu to this thread is magathhAnadhu :thumbsup:. Naanum B(K)-vai "cover" paNNa VAM-ai ellAm koNdu vandhu, maksmum risque tweet pOda vekkuREn. Manushan impress Aga mAttEngaRARE...back to drawing board.

groucho070
16th March 2012, 03:01 PM
Was checking out previous posts, found this one, hillarious :lol:
@damil^delugu/engayathu:cry:/yaravathu:roll:^USEPanunga`Skanth

littlemaster1982
16th March 2012, 08:09 PM
Folks,

Have fun but don't cross the line. Thanks for the understanding.

Plum
16th March 2012, 08:29 PM
LM - prabhuram_hearts_shaliniyum offensivA? :?:

littlemaster1982
16th March 2012, 08:31 PM
LM - prabhuram_hearts_shaliniyum offensivA? :?:

No, I removed KV's post which was referring to your post. So removed all consecutive replies to that. Simple.

Nerd
16th March 2012, 08:36 PM
Guess this post can stay since I am not talking about moderation or anything: And I want this to stay.

Plum, no I was not offended at all. Just wanted to see if you/grouch go the same distance in kalaaichifiying Sivaji. Actually I know you would, but I wanted to see if Grouch would have. That's all.

Plum
16th March 2012, 08:44 PM
Adhellaam thAnA varaNum Nerd. Ipdi kalAikkaNumnu plan paNNi pOdaradhillai illaiyA? Atleast all of mine have emanated from either the punchline and then build backwards or get a theme and build it forward. Start pandrache final version epdi irukkumnu enakkE theriyAdhu. If you say grouch's natural state will not produce offensive stuff on VCG, maybe true. Adhukku dhaan naan irukkEnla?

KV
16th March 2012, 10:07 PM
Mashey, I don't mean to challenge the post's deletion (postE sappa matter dhaan), but the catchword I'd used there is a very common and popular genre of comedy, right?
Ofcourse, the intended pun/twist there was to take a lighthearted dig at Plum's post and PR's response (again, no intention at mocking any moderation there; just used the situation to cook up a twit post). Unga karuththu?

Plum
16th March 2012, 10:31 PM
KV - avanavanukku kombE pOchu; sombu pOnadhai paththi visArichuNdirukkIr? :twisted:

KV
16th March 2012, 10:54 PM
SarvE janaah sukhino bhavanthu :)

hamid
18th March 2012, 11:58 AM
Folks,

Have fun but don't cross the line. Thanks for the understanding.

??? aaha.. enna nadanthuchunnu theriyanume? Plum.. pliss to help :) thanks in advance..

Plum
18th March 2012, 04:55 PM
Hamid - too much happened. ONyum solRA mAdhiri illai. You missed on a little fun avLO dhaan solla mudiyin. Idhukku mEla sonnA nAn ban AyiduvEn :yessir:. Namma inimE ellAthaiyum grouch blog-la double post paNNuvOm. IdhukkAga grouch kitta manu pOtturukkEn.

hamid
18th March 2012, 05:05 PM
oh..ok.. sari..pvidunga. namakkthaan vaaram oru thread-la intha maathiri nadakkuthe.. :D

meawhile... innaiku half-day leave-a? udambukku nnumillaiye? :P

groucho070
19th March 2012, 06:29 AM
Getting tired. vEra ethAchum arambikkalAm, for them to delete. Mods-um "I yam on duty sir"-nu prove pannanumla :roll:

HonestRaj
19th March 2012, 11:56 PM
appadi.. indha thread seekiram izhuthu moodiduvangannu ninaichen.. enakku pidikkave illai.. rombhave blade pOtta madhiri irundhadhu :poke:

Nasc
20th March 2012, 12:20 AM
appadi.. indha thread seekiram izhuthu moodiduvangannu ninaichen.. enakku pidikkave illai.. rombhave blade pOtta madhiri irundhadhu :poke:

@engal"ANNA"pkv
@nAlayamudhalvarPK
@ooiie.unggh

ipo intha thiri pidikanume:froggrin:

:poke:

HonestRaj
20th March 2012, 12:26 AM
never...

Plum
20th March 2012, 04:58 AM
Idhai appove solli irundhaa madhichirukkalaam. (When the thread was running at peak). Appo solla dhairyamillaama ippo solRadhu? Where is your veeram aanestu?

HonestRaj
20th March 2012, 08:52 PM
Idhai appove solli irundhaa madhichirukkalaam. (When the thread was running at peak). Appo solla dhairyamillaama ippo solRadhu? Where is your veeram aanestu?

enna periya veeram.. nalaikku therinjurum...
adhavadhu.. enakku sAppadu pudikkalainnalum.. sapidravanga kaiyaiyum vaaiyaiyum thaduthu nirutha matten..
aana adhe hotel'i izhuthu moodumpodhu.. sarakku sari illai adhan seekiram kadaiyai kaali pannittanga.. idhu enakku appave theriyum'nu solluven :mrgreen:

SoftSword
20th March 2012, 09:00 PM
@onemanarmyhonest ur back in #india or still #sOtthukkuthindaattam ?

HonestRaj
20th March 2012, 09:14 PM
who is out of India.. i'm always Indian... be Indian.. buy Indian..

vaara vaaram oorukku poyi chickenum mattanuma sapudra ennai sothukku thindattamnu solradha... baduva

SoftSword
20th March 2012, 09:16 PM
neenga engayo #onsite poradha kelvipattaenae...
or was it my #dream ?

Plum
20th March 2012, 09:23 PM
Aanestu - nandri maRappadhu nandrandru. Unga threadukku uram pOttu vaLarththa grouchaiyum ennaiyum ipdi kAla vARIttingalla? Gnabagam vechukaren :). Sari sentiment sariya varala. Naan attackE pandren: Ippo oru captain adhirshtathula jeyikkum bodhellaam aha ohonu pugazhndhuttu, avanE thOkkum bOdhu ivan captaincy secrets maRandhuttAnnu resultai vechu solRa koottam dhaane namma kottam. Adhaavadhu, avan eppovum ore maadhiri dhaan captain panni iruppaan. But resultai vechu appo nallaa captain pannaan ippo sariyaa pannalaimbaanga. Andha maadhiri illaama appovum ippovum captaincy sari illai, ippo saayam veLuthu pOchunnu consistentA pEsinadhukkAga ungaLa pArAttuREn :thumbsup: (arrackum sariya varale - yov aanestu neer oru vaali aiyaa :( )

Plum
20th March 2012, 09:27 PM
Ok ippo correctaa attack paNdrEn - hotel izhuthu moodarachE kai kotti sirippavan onsitela mAtti sAppAttukkE kashta paduvaan. Virudhagiri part two release AgaRachE, onsitela mAtti, thiruttu dvd, download kedaikkAma theatrela pAkka vazhi illAma kashta paduvayyA neeyi!

HonestRaj
20th March 2012, 09:29 PM
neenga engayo #onsite poradha kelvipattaenae...
or was it my #dream ?

manager evanavadhu summakachi velayatukkavadhu sollamattanu irukken... [unmaiyileye ingethanga irukken.. my hub timing from now onwards.. weekdays.. IST - evening .. upto 10 pm.. weekends.. anytime]

en vazhkkai latchiyame oru vaattiyavadhu aeroplane ticket eduthu aeroplane'la poyi (sollamale livingston) anniya mannai midhichuttu.. ange irukkura sevaththa kuttigalai ellam kan kulira parthuttu (mattum) varanum :)

SoftSword
20th March 2012, 09:30 PM
plum, threadla epdi ellaam koottam serkka paakkureenga....

SoftSword
20th March 2012, 09:32 PM
manager evanavadhu summakachi velayatukkavadhu sollamattanu irukken... [unmaiyileye ingethanga irukken.. my hub timing from now onwards.. weekdays.. IST - evening .. upto 10 pm.. weekends.. anytime]

en vazhkkai latchiyame oru vaattiyavadhu aeroplane ticket eduthu aeroplane'la poyi (sollamale livingston) anniya mannai midhichuttu.. ange irukkura sevaththa kuttigalai ellam kan kulira parthuttu (mattum) varanum :)

seekkiram neenga nenakkira madhiriye #sOtthukkuthindaattam varum...
ippove nalla saaptukkOnga...

HonestRaj
20th March 2012, 09:32 PM
Ok ippo correctaa attack paNdrEn - hotel izhuthu moodarachE kai kotti sirippavan onsitela mAtti sAppAttukkE kashta paduvaan. Virudhagiri part two release AgaRachE, onsitela mAtti, thiruttu dvd, download kedaikkAma theatrela pAkka vazhi illAma kashta paduvayyA neeyi!

oru serious kostin..
my friend told.. US'la / some developed western countries'la ellam torrent'la download pannaradhu sattapadi kutram.. appadi pannavum mudiyadhu'ngran [pala nerangalla avan pala vatrai adichu viduvan]..
is this true...
neenga ellam eppadi padam parkureenga.. online watching mattuma.. download panna mudiyadha

HonestRaj
20th March 2012, 09:34 PM
plum... edhukkum asaraadha neengale densan aana eppadi...

carry on..

interesting'ah revive pannunga..

eppa parthalum saroja devi, avm rajjan'na eppadi...

u can do it plum...

SoftSword
20th March 2012, 09:34 PM
ellaar life'layum ipdi oru friend iruppaan...
ennaya idhu varai endha police'um pudikkala...

app_engine
20th March 2012, 09:37 PM
neenga ellam eppadi padam parkureenga..

Indian grocery stores sell all DVDs, (for some movies even within a month from theatrical release in India).

HonestRaj
20th March 2012, 09:38 PM
ellaar life'layum ipdi oru friend iruppaan...
ennaya idhu varai endha police'um pudikkala...

police rangekku avan sollalai..
nammalai track panni internet connection block panniduvanga.. appadinan

groucho070
21st March 2012, 06:43 AM
enna periya veeram.. nalaikku therinjurum...
adhavadhu.. enakku sAppadu pudikkalainnalum.. sapidravanga kaiyaiyum vaaiyaiyum thaduthu nirutha matten..
aana adhe hotel'i izhuthu moodumpodhu.. sarakku sari illai adhan seekiram kadaiyai kaali pannittanga.. idhu enakku appave theriyum'nu solluven :mrgreen::lol: naughty pellow....

Plum
21st March 2012, 08:38 AM
Aanest. - no tension. Virudhagir parththi ellaam pEsaRachEvE comedy attemptnu purinjikka vENAvA? ;-) adhu workout aagalaingaRadhu vERa vishayam - pinna captain levelukku nammaLAla comedy paNNa mudiyumA? ;-)

groucho070
21st March 2012, 08:52 AM
Last attempt before we close shop.

@futureCMGR: hah @actorVCganesan, my Vettaikaran is bigger hit than your Karnan.
@actorVCganesan: @futureCMGR whatever. Dude.
@futureCMGR: @actorVCganesan. Vettaikaran will be remembered for years, will even get rereleases and become hit each time.
@futureCMGR: @actorVCganesan in fact Vettaikaran will be synonymous with class act!! I will have the last laugh.
@actorVCganesan: :roll:

47 years later.

@amararnadigarthilagam_sivaji: @@puratchithalaMGR_RIP HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Plum
21st March 2012, 11:41 AM
Nice - I liked how you made it a point to use the obscure handles created. We should write a book together grouch - I'll buy that one. (Than which I find no praise bigger in this world ;-))

groucho070
21st March 2012, 11:44 AM
Sure, a book is a good idea. But can two copies cover the publication and printing cost? My turn :wink:

Plum
21st March 2012, 02:04 PM
3 copies grouch. I am sure we can convince app to buy one :). We'll write a masterpiece that will recover its cost with 3 copies, grouch. Kaanfident.

P_R
21st March 2012, 02:39 PM
[pala nerangalla avan pala vatrai adichu viduvan]. :lol:

kuttigalai ellam kan kulira parthuttu (mattum) varanum :lol: neenga dhaan vaLayapALayam chinnachaamy-A?

groucho070
21st March 2012, 02:43 PM
3 copies grouch. I am sure we can convince app to buy one :). We'll write a masterpiece that will recover its cost with 3 copies, grouch. Kaanfident.I am sure our fellow of similar taste and great writer V_S would buy too. Four copies and counting...:smile: Actually, I myself was encouraging posting of anything, however mokkai, shouldn't be discouraged by the censor's scissors, eppErpatta kalaignar ellam itha santhichAngga sAthichAngga, nAn after all....

Nerd
28th March 2012, 12:55 AM
Ippothaan kannula pattudhu.

oru serious kostin..
my friend told.. US'la / some developed western countries'la ellam torrent'la download pannaradhu sattapadi kutram.. appadi pannavum mudiyadhu'ngran [pala nerangalla avan pala vatrai adichu viduvan]..

1. US-la torrents use panna mudiyum
2. Download pannradhu (strictly Holly movies / music or the films that the holly studios own rights) sattappadi kuttram
3. I download thamizh/indhi/mallu/telugu etc. And also obscure foreign ones, which are unknown to Hollywood, via torrents
4. One can also download latest English movies via megaupload (which the feds have closed down now) and other fileshare sites without the fear of getting caught.
5. Once upon a time a friend of mine got a warning from a cop for downloading a couple of latest films via torrent.
6. Unless the DVD is on the original sleeve most Indian stores in the USA download/write/sell. Adhukku naanE d/l pannippEn :mrgreen:

app_engine
28th March 2012, 01:25 AM
3 copies grouch. I am sure we can convince app to buy one :). We'll write a masterpiece that will recover its cost with 3 copies, grouch. Kaanfident.

:rotfl:

nalla sindhanai :-)

V_S
28th March 2012, 03:43 AM
Yes, sure grouch. Please count me in. :smile:

SoftSword
28th March 2012, 05:18 PM
ok... to tickle the dead thread..

nightingGirlNamitha: hey machans... jus back watching Karnan special screening.. siva machan is super cute... muah... #climax did not satisfy me
mimosaPudicaSona: yes hunny, siva is sexy... #topless in almost all the scenes.. censorb is biased

circustroopVenkatPrabhu: in story discussion with @actorVCganesan:, tentatively titled 'ezham kal'.. boys are happy
annanOruKoilPremji: i am the hero of #7amKal, @actorVCganesan does a cameo as my friend... machi, #openthebottle
actorVCganesan: exciting team, i will make #friedrice for you all during shooting...

dietButTightCharanSPB: venkat, party time... @eventManagerNeelambari, pls #arrange
eventManagerNeelambari: sure sweethearts, have an exciting theme this time.. all interactive #groupgames
circustroopVenkatPrabhu: machi... kalakkidalaam... @mimosaPudicaSona is in town?
mimosaPudicaSona: nami, i wish i borrowed the kavasam from #Karnan

ennotraanKolBalu: @dietButTightCharanSPB, theendaai... meitheendaai.... thaandaai... padithaandaai....

app_engine
28th March 2012, 06:14 PM
ennotraanKolBalu

:rotfl2:

Plum
28th March 2012, 07:32 PM
Ss - :thumbsup:. Ennotrankol balu :lol:

Plum
2nd April 2012, 07:26 PM
Grouch will get this: kanchi-anna: chk out my new superhit movie #oriravu, @THE.mu.ka. Finished screenplay in one night :collarlift: THE.mu.ka:that's cool @kanchi-anna but I heard your next movie is #velaikkari :shock: :yessir:

HonestRaj
2nd April 2012, 09:47 PM
Ippothaan kannula pattudhu.

1. US-la torrents use panna mudiyum
2. Download pannradhu (strictly Holly movies / music or the films that the holly studios own rights) sattappadi kuttram
3. I download thamizh/indhi/mallu/telugu etc. And also obscure foreign ones, which are unknown to Hollywood, via torrents
4. One can also download latest English movies via megaupload (which the feds have closed down now) and other fileshare sites without the fear of getting caught.
5. Once upon a time a friend of mine got a warning from a cop for downloading a couple of latest films via torrent.
6. Unless the DVD is on the original sleeve most Indian stores in the USA download/write/sell. Adhukku naanE d/l pannippEn :mrgreen:

:ty: for the information...

would be helpful for others too

groucho070
17th August 2012, 12:30 PM
Only now seeing last few posts. Plum :lol: oriravu/velaikkari....