View Full Version : Ajith-Vishnu-Arya-Yuvan-Nayan "ARRAMBAM"

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10

Brianengab
21st September 2013, 12:02 PM
ARRAMBAM VS AAA VS Pattathu yanai .............This diwali :think:

Yes...

Brianengab
21st September 2013, 05:20 PM
@JAnbazhagan : Arrambam trailer is rocking asusual in Ajith's style, this year #arrambam ll be a #thala #Diwali for #Ajith fans.

leosimha
21st September 2013, 07:07 PM
Thala Pola Varumaa...

leosimha
21st September 2013, 07:09 PM
Okay coming back to Arrambam, Arrambam is continuously trending at various places in twitter world. Thala Pola Varumaa....

Brianengab
21st September 2013, 08:11 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BUsCDr-CQAAIZs1.png

#ArrambamTrailerReaches1millionViews trending India official map Made it simple by thala bakthargal

Brianengab
21st September 2013, 08:22 PM
Enga ooru madurai :)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BUqI6MzCAAAWTnH.jpg

k_vanan
21st September 2013, 08:47 PM
Kalakaal trailer ... :thumbsup:

T_F & other thala fans thanks for update all the related news :)

cujoo
21st September 2013, 09:55 PM
Arrambam Trailer - Captain TV news

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=I6OE2sEWsRw

Brianengab
21st September 2013, 11:57 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BUtMN79CcAACEpV.jpg

#FastestTrailerInSouthToReach1MviewsARRAMBAM trending in india... :)

rachel
22nd September 2013, 07:38 AM
As other people have said the movie might have been inspired from ' swordfish' .......i am very curious to see how vishnuvardhan delivers it to tamil audience..

rachel
22nd September 2013, 07:50 AM
"it's just the beginning"

Brianengab
22nd September 2013, 10:11 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=P2fFDQfns58

Brianengab
22nd September 2013, 10:12 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=mYSC8pviihY

Brianengab
22nd September 2013, 10:13 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=aduf_5d53a4

Brianengab
22nd September 2013, 10:14 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=h1UGJ-USaf4

Brianengab
22nd September 2013, 10:15 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=kWbRdSiYgAY

Brianengab
22nd September 2013, 10:16 AM
Today paper ad..

http://www.starajith.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/ajiths-arrambam-super-hit-songs-official-paper-ad.jpg

Brianengab
22nd September 2013, 11:04 AM
Ramya Subramanian ‏@ramyavj 19 Sep
Thala s killer looks n style n voice r melting me down!Aarambam trailer simply rocks!

Brianengab
22nd September 2013, 11:50 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BUvugxVCMAAaXae.jpg:large

#Arrambam original ACD

ALWAR_AJITH
22nd September 2013, 12:43 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BUvugxVCMAAaXae.jpg:large

#Arrambam original ACD

bro is this original Lotus CD?

Brianengab
22nd September 2013, 12:43 PM
mappi, as ur request :)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BUv3wbXCQAEPG7e.jpg:large

Brianengab
22nd September 2013, 12:44 PM
bro is this original Lotus CD?

Audio CD cover bro..

yellow
22nd September 2013, 12:52 PM
Thala rasigan ...Thanks for your update..
Keep going ,,my family everyone liked the songs. My kid favourite is adada aarabame , my wife favorite is En fusu pochea.
we all loved the trailer.
any idea what are the songs for thala in screen.
My guess is , 1.adada aarabame - Thala , 2.En fuse - Arya,tapsi ,3.Hera rama - nayan 4. Melala vedikuthu - Thala & Rana 5.Stylish - Tapsi with thala/arya

Any guess from anyone.

mappi
22nd September 2013, 01:43 PM
Thala_Rasigan, the still is good. Much appreciated if you get the "batman-batgirl-robin" "holy-running" still (post #929 2nd still).

Brianengab
22nd September 2013, 03:06 PM
k.. let me giv time mappi.. :) btw, waiting for ur music review.. :)

Brianengab
22nd September 2013, 04:33 PM
Arrambam Still in No1 spot in i-Tunes :)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BUu4NX4CMAAqjxT.jpg

Brianengab
22nd September 2013, 04:53 PM
mappi... i got tis 1.. i wil try for u mentioned still

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BUwlfrwCMAAq2rQ.jpg:large

Brianengab
22nd September 2013, 06:00 PM
My pick of the album here in priority order :)...

1. Melala vedikkuthu
2. Adada arrambame
3. Stylish tamilatchi..
4. En fuls potchu
5. Hare raama

List wil be changed after repeated hearing :)

Brianengab
22nd September 2013, 06:43 PM
Arrambam Main Audio CD :)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BUxPPiTCIAAkcr6.jpg:large

Brianengab
22nd September 2013, 07:02 PM
Arrambam Audio Release celeberation in Madurai. If there's celeberation for this. How would be for movie release? :smokesmirk:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BUxK912CAAAcTPs.jpg:large

Brianengab
22nd September 2013, 07:18 PM
Arrambam ACD inside Left

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BUxOlqtCYAAiPq1.jpg:large

Prabo
22nd September 2013, 10:13 PM
Listened all the songs...Liked Hare Rama, Hare Krishna and Melala Adikuthu. Adada aarambame is ok, but it's sure going to rock in theatre :-D Can't wait for the FDFS

Overall good commercial songs, but still Dheena remains the best.

Brianengab
22nd September 2013, 10:19 PM
Listened all the songs...Liked Hare Rama, Hare Krishna and Melala Adikuthu. Adada aarambame is ok, but it's sure going to rock in theatre :-D Can't wait for the FDFS

here too bro... cant wait for FDFS..diwalikku ooru'kku vara maathiri plan irukku... anyhw i missed FDFS for billa 2 .. bt tis time i wont..
waiting for adada nd melala on screen.. i cnt wait ... :)

For me, Deena is class.. Arrambam s mass..

Russellgdn
22nd September 2013, 10:19 PM
-deleted-

BM
22nd September 2013, 10:22 PM
Trailer and Songs are good. Friends, i can't visit hub for sometime. Please take care of the visitors and have fun.

Brianengab
23rd September 2013, 12:39 AM
Lee Whittaker
‏@1eewhittaker
Aarambam trailer looks great Vishnu team! @vishnu_dir, @dweeps , @karthevil

littlemaster1982
23rd September 2013, 06:54 AM
Removed all the junk posts.

Vijay fans, enough of trolling here. Ajith fans, refrain from taking the bait and posting nonsense in reply.

k_vanan
23rd September 2013, 06:59 AM

Vijay fans, enough of trolling here. Ajith fans, refrain from taking the bait and posting nonsense in reply.

:thumbsup:

Dilbert
23rd September 2013, 08:15 AM

Anja Singam Arumai thambi LM avargalai , indha threadkku varuga varuga yandru varaverkeran !! :clap:

k_vanan
23rd September 2013, 12:03 PM
Ajith's Arrambam thrills the music trade
Sep 23, 2013

Its been 4 days since the music release of Ajith's Arrambam and we got in touch with the music trade to check out the response to the music and the sales stats. Ashok Parwani, General Manager at Sony Music, the rights holder, spoke to Behindwoods about the same

"It is one of the best albums of the year and we are very satisfied with the response. The album is still on top of the iTunes chart. Yuvan has given us two great albums this year with Biriyani and Arrambam, and both of them have done very well from a sales perspective. Arrambam's CDs were made available in all the big shops in the city on 19th itself and the sales has been great. Other parts of the state received the CDs a day later in order to curb piracy and we plan to continue this distribution practice for all our future releases as well"

When we got in touch with some of the big music shops in the city, they said that as soon as the CDs reached their store on 19th evening, 90% of the volume got sold out at once and by Friday all the CDs disappeared off the shelves. The second batch of Arrambam CDs will reach these stores today (23rd September) and the demand is expected to continue.

:cool:

Brianengab
23rd September 2013, 12:08 PM
Ajith's Arrambam thrills the music trade
Sep 23, 2013

Its been 4 days since the music release of Ajith's Arrambam and we got in touch with the music trade to check out the response to the music and the sales stats. Ashok Parwani, General Manager at Sony Music, the rights holder, spoke to Behindwoods about the same

"It is one of the best albums of the year and we are very satisfied with the response. The album is still on top of the iTunes chart. Yuvan has given us two great albums this year with Biriyani and Arrambam, and both of them have done very well from a sales perspective. Arrambam's CDs were made available in all the big shops in the city on 19th itself and the sales has been great. Other parts of the state received the CDs a day later in order to curb piracy and we plan to continue this distribution practice for all our future releases as well"

When we got in touch with some of the big music shops in the city, they said that as soon as the CDs reached their store on 19th evening, 90% of the volume got sold out at once and by Friday all the CDs disappeared off the shelves. The second batch of Arrambam CDs will reach these stores today (23rd September) and the demand is expected to continue.

:cool:

Amazing... :clap:

only Thala - U1 combo s possible :bow:

19thmay
23rd September 2013, 12:59 PM

Kandippa! :thumbsup: All Dheena songs reminds my college days especially Nee Illai and Kadhal website :clap:

rachel
23rd September 2013, 02:31 PM
i love all the songs..:smile: listening to them everyday.

Parthyy
23rd September 2013, 03:35 PM
Its Wholesome Album completely enjoyable every track is good .Mellaala Thudikudhu,Adada Arrambamae 2 sure shot chartbusters...

As an songs album from Ajith-Yuvan Combo.... for me Dheena>Billa=Arrambam>>Mankatha IMO...

Billa2,Aegan partly good not as entire album..

parthiru
23rd September 2013, 03:51 PM
I think ajith will have 3 songs... VV knows that if ajith dont have most songs it will be bad.. I think it will be Adada, melala & hare rama(nayan dreaming with thala)...

leosimha
23rd September 2013, 11:15 PM
#Arrambam on TOP in iTunes store continuously for the 5th day. :clap:

Thala Pola Varumaa...

leosimha
23rd September 2013, 11:18 PM
Listening to the #Arrambam audio songs after purchasing from iTunes store.

Listened to #HareRama... I would say wow...Music is too good and the Vocals of Tanvi Shah and Shakthisree Gopalan too good. Especially set the Equaliser to Vocal Booster and listen. Astonishing!! woo-hoo effect!! :)

leosimha
23rd September 2013, 11:20 PM
I didn't like #AdadadaArrambame on first listen through preview but you will have to set the Equaliser to Dance and listen to the Song. Mind-blowing music and the Vocals of Shankar Mahadevan is balanced after setting the Equaliser properly. This Song grows on you too much. :redjump: :bluejump: :smokesmirk:

leosimha
23rd September 2013, 11:24 PM
#MelalaVedikudhu - Trying to find the correct Equaliser where you can appreciate the combination of the Vocals and the Musicals. Nice song with the Lyrics.

leosimha
23rd September 2013, 11:26 PM
#StylishTamizhachi - An unexpected surprise song from Yuvan - The musical opening is too good and different according to me and the Vocals are refreshing. Set the Equaliser to Electronic.

leosimha
23rd September 2013, 11:31 PM
#EnFusePochu - A song supposed to be between Arya and Taapsee. We would have listened to these type songs in many other movies. A song aimed at the youth who likes these type of Song style. Set the Equaliser to Electronic for its Music.

leosimha
23rd September 2013, 11:35 PM
Overall the Album is good. :) I would say it is worth INR 75/-. U1 has experimented a lot not keeping and taking into the factor called THALA. Really a bold move. :clap:

It is not a typical Thala album or Ajith album. It is totally U1 album. :clap:

Brianengab
24th September 2013, 10:43 AM
@dhayaalagiri : heard #arrambam songs !! Just loved all of it... @Raja_Yuvan has done a great job... waiting to watch #thala on screen...

@anushadhaya : In love with #arrambam songs ....on looooooop !!!! #thala ❤️

Cinemarasigan
24th September 2013, 11:27 AM
MelalaVedikudhu is my pick, liked in the first hearing itself... May like the Other songs after some hearings...

Brianengab
24th September 2013, 02:14 PM
http://cinemalead.com/news-id-arrambam-business-reaches-great-height-ajith-23-09-133432.htm

ARRAMBAM BUSINESS REACHES GREAT HEIGHT !

Ajith’s Arrambam is clearly at the number one among the Diwali release race. After the homogonous reception for the trailer and music album, many key areas in Tamil Nadu are selling like hot cakes. Exhibitors feel that Arrambam will be a sure shot hit material and they also pins hope on the past track record of Billa team.

As of now Coimbatore,Madurai, TK(Thirunelveli Kanyakumari) areas are sold for a record price. In fact many other areas are expected to sell for higher price. Followed by Arrambam Karthi’s All in All Azhagu Raja is also doing a decent business and some of the exhibitors feel that Rajesh’s films are safe bet.

mappi
24th September 2013, 02:17 PM
Arrambam Album (Tamil : 2013)
Composed by Yuvan Shankar Raja (U1)

Composing songs for a "star" and directing music to the pulse and taste of fans is not an easy task. Firstly the expectations sore to unreachable heights and secondly comparisons and critics flow faster than the mountain rivers. Amidst such pressure a compositor and music directors must come out with a work that exceeds their previous ones (add in the complications if its an established combo). So even before coming to the start line, an unwanted stress sits quite hard on them.

Arrambham, the much anticipated album, certainly lives to the expectations and the hypes created around it. The composition is not only "modern" but it suits well with the image of Ajith. The whole album is energetic & cool and obviously rockets high the Diwali fever-temperature, notably for its targeted audiences. U1 comes up with almost “singles-style”, fulfilling the TFI music culture of 5 songs for a film. As everyone had noted, the famous "Thala theme" is missing, as well as duets and melodies. Lyrics (both english and tamil) are poetically cut short to adopt the tunes and at some points it does elevate the melody. Even the va-da's and po-da's are induced in such a way that it produces some desirable sound when heard along with the instrumentals. The main hightlight of the Album are the vocals.

Adadada Arrambame : Hearing Shankar Mahadevan doing a tamil play-back after quite a long interval is a boost for this song. The lyrics does not fail to promote motivation from the idol to his fans. Going into a soothsayer mode - this song is designed to be smashing in the theatres. It would be a cracker to watch it reveal itself on the screen. Liked the "Tha thaka tha thaka" fast forward version. The wave-like tempo used in the beats are a major plus which actually delivers its intention - foot tapping.

Melala Vedikudhu : The song brings in a different mood with its amazing pitch in the vocals. Interesting to note that the concept is an hybrid of Kattukuil Manasukulla & Raman Adalum Ravanan Andalum. An overdose about friendship and the "I give a rats-a$$" Ajith Attitude is quite visible in this song. Positive thoughts and encouragement are covered in the lyrics. Basically the whole song-set-up is wonderful. Its tune along with the instruments sways like a flame, and that’s until the mind blowing guitar solo.

Hare Rama : The soft opening followed by beats along with the introduction of the chorus holds your attention. U1 is a master in bringing in English lyrics quite fluently into the tamil songs. The idea of using female vocals for such a high lyrics is note worthy. The chorus as well as the colloquial expressions like "la" or "aiyayo" are used to its best which makes you wait for those parts and start humming it at the right moment.

Stylish Thamizhachi : The song has all the motivation to make the "actress" do a left-right-left with the mike. The best part are the vocals - the one who takes care of the rap and the other the melody - they both have an immense depth at the same time quite different from each other. My favorite female vocal form Psycho unit, that I heard in Biriyani, is outstanding. The end rap part is like giving the final hammer-blow to the nail. Thru this song, U1 has once again nailed down his mastery in composing such works.

En Fuse Pochu : Well, a song that attracted me the least, but its a pass in all the sense, notably addictive nature of its tune and the way "Never say never again" is used & sung. The instrumental covers are used most advantageously.

As usual U1 marks his stay and hold his position in the top ranks and as usual U1-Ajith combo is an instant hit in any which way we look at it.

Arrambham Album : A kid watching cracker-shops before Diwali

Brianengab
24th September 2013, 02:19 PM
mappi.. pls. giv ur rating out of 5 .. :)

cujoo
24th September 2013, 07:43 PM
Over all songs are good.
Adadada Arrambame -> beats + lyrics
En Fuse Pochu -> different attempt
Hare Rama -> nice beats
Melala Vedikudhu - > beats

but I would say B2 is slightly better :)

sakthii
24th September 2013, 09:04 PM
Listening to the #Arrambam audio songs after purchasing from iTunes store.

Listened to #HareRama... I would say wow...Music is too good and the Vocals of Tanvi Shah and Shakthisree Gopalan too good. Especially set the Equaliser to Vocal Booster and listen. Astonishing!! woo-hoo effect!! :)

This is first pick too.

leosimha
25th September 2013, 12:06 AM
Over all songs are good.
Adadada Arrambame -> beats + lyrics
En Fuse Pochu -> different attempt
Hare Rama -> nice beats
Melala Vedikudhu - > beats

but I would say B2 is slightly better :)

cujoo bro, you missed out on stylish tamizhachi....this is very different the band has come out top...really something new from U1...Manasi's vocal is also too good...guess this song to me picturised on Nayanthara...any guesses from thala fans?

cujoo
25th September 2013, 06:22 AM
cujoo bro, you missed out on stylish tamizhachi....this is very different the band has come out top...really something new from U1...Manasi's vocal is also too good...guess this song to me picturised on Nayanthara...any guesses from thala fans?

Yeah when I burned the CD, I just missed by accidentally. I burned another CD with that song and its rocking :)
Adadada Arrambame and stylish tamizhachi is my pick

thala
25th September 2013, 12:05 PM
Yeah when I burned the CD, I just missed by accidentally. I burned another CD with that song and its rocking :)
Adadada Arrambame and stylish tamizhachi is my pick

STOP piracy

Siv.S
25th September 2013, 12:37 PM
Arrambam Album (Tamil : 2013)
Composed by Yuvan Shankar Raja (U1)
En Fuse Pochu : Well, a song that attracted me the least, but its a pass in all the sense, notably addictive nature of its tune and the way "Never say never again" is used & sung. The instrumental covers are used most advantageously.

As usual U1 marks his stay and hold his position in the top ranks and as usual U1-Ajith combo is an instant hit in any which way we look at it.

Arrambham Album : A kid watching cracker-shops before Diwali

Even for me En fuse pochu was the immediate pick, Karthik blended it well, glad that Yuvan didn't used Krish.. now the Pick is Melala Vedikkuthu for the lyrics and Ranjith-Vijay combo singing... shankar mahdevan's voice is the strength of opening song, other than that i expected a better version than this.. Thamizhachi sounds good too

Good review mappi :thumbsup:

Brianengab
25th September 2013, 02:56 PM
@TFU_Kannan : Ajith's #Arrambam may release 2 days before Diwali itself (i.e.) on Oct 31st.

iyzecota
25th September 2013, 03:01 PM
தார் ஊசி போடுதேடா தமிழ்…? -அலுத்துக் கொள்ளும் ஹீரோக்கள்!

நான் தமிழன்டா என்று சினிமா திரையில் மார் தட்டும் நம்ம ஊர் சினிமா ஹீரோக்கள் சிலரிடம் ஒரு தமிழ் பேப்பரை கொடுத்தால் அலங்க மலங்க ஓடுவார்கள். ஏனென்றால் எழுத்துக் கூட்டி மட்டுமல்ல, எச்சில் கூட்டி கூட தமிழை படிக்க இயலாது அவர்களால். அப்படியென்றால் தன்னை பற்றி வருகிற செய்திகளை எப்படி தெரிந்து கொள்கிறார்களாம்? பக்கத்தில் இருப்பவர்களிடம் கொஞ்சம் படிங்கப்பா என்று சொல்லிதான்.

மேகசின் விஷயத்தில் இப்படி மேலோட்டமாக தப்பித்துக் கொண்டிருந்தாலும், சினிமாவில் டயலாக் பேசும்போது மட்டும் தலைசுற்றி போகிறது இவர்களுக்கு. உதவி இயக்குனர்களை படிக்க சொல்லிவிட்டு அப்படியே காதில் வாங்கி பேசுகிற கலையை வளர்த்துக் கொண்டவர்கள் இவர்கள். அப்படியிருந்தும் ஸ்கிரிப்டை கொஞ்சம் படிச்சு பாருங்க என்று கொடுத்துவிட்டு போகிறவர்களிடம், பதிலே சொல்ல முடியாமல் தடுமாறுகிறார்களாம். சூப்பர் ஸ்டார் ரஜினிக்கு தமிழ் படிக்கத் தெரியும். எழுத தெரியாது.

அஜீத், ஆர்யா, உள்ளிட்ட பல்வேறு ஹீரோக்களுக்கும் நிலைமை இதை விட மோசம். தமிழை பேச மட்டும்தான் தெரியுமாம். எழுதவோ, படிக்கவோ தெரியாது. இதை அப்படியே வளர விட்டால், அது தமிழன்னைக்கு செய்கிற துரோகம் என்று நினைத்தார்களோ, என்னவோ? சில நாட்களாக முன்னணி தமிழ் நாளிதழ்கள் சிலவற்றை பிரித்து வைத்துக் கொண்டு எழுத்துக் கூட்டி படிக்க பழகி வருகிறார்களாம்.

ஒரு நாளைக்கு நாலு முறை மகா கவி காளிதாஸ் படத்தை போட்டு பாருங்க. ஏதாவது மாற்றம் வருமா பார்க்கலாம்…

(http://www.newtamilcinema.com/2013/09/465/)

----
# Is it real fact?

Brianengab
25th September 2013, 03:29 PM
nallathu.. ipo tamil'ai kathukkira aasai Thala'kku irukke.. Am proud of u Thala... :bow:

Rajini'kku tamil ezhutha theriyaatha.. I remember Rajini wrote a letter in tamil during his health prob in singapore nd published in many media's.. :lol2:

it s very true... :)

Siv.S
25th September 2013, 04:12 PM
oh yeah and he was the one recently suggested Aathichoodi to his buddies, right?? and in few interviews he talked about Tamil Literature and few other author's books.. Evan venalum Heytamilcinema,Peetamilcinema -nnu peru vachukittu enna venalum ezhuthalam .. antha kuppai ellam inga vanthu kotta mudiyuma?

leosimha
25th September 2013, 04:28 PM
Ajith might have studied in English Convent school and might think in English but he very much knows how to read and write in tamil. summa oru news podannum-nu vanthu podranga...

cujoo
25th September 2013, 06:38 PM
STOP piracy

Bro , In canada hard to get original CD's. Also I didn't have an Itunes ID , but my nephew download for me(LOL).

Thanks.

leosimha
25th September 2013, 07:19 PM
Bro , In canada hard to get original CD's. Also I didn't have an Itunes ID , but my nephew download for me(LOL).

Thanks.

:evil: buy an iPhone5s and get an iTunes id soon. :)

Russellrco
25th September 2013, 10:02 PM
தார் ஊசி போடுதேடா தமிழ்…? -அலுத்துக் கொள்ளும் ஹீரோக்கள்!

நான் தமிழன்டா என்று சினிமா திரையில் மார் தட்டும் நம்ம ஊர் சினிமா ஹீரோக்கள் சிலரிடம் ஒரு தமிழ் பேப்பரை கொடுத்தால் அலங்க மலங்க ஓடுவார்கள். ஏனென்றால் எழுத்துக் கூட்டி மட்டுமல்ல, எச்சில் கூட்டி கூட தமிழை படிக்க இயலாது அவர்களால். அப்படியென்றால் தன்னை பற்றி வருகிற செய்திகளை எப்படி தெரிந்து கொள்கிறார்களாம்? பக்கத்தில் இருப்பவர்களிடம் கொஞ்சம் படிங்கப்பா என்று சொல்லிதான்.

மேகசின் விஷயத்தில் இப்படி மேலோட்டமாக தப்பித்துக் கொண்டிருந்தாலும், சினிமாவில் டயலாக் பேசும்போது மட்டும் தலைசுற்றி போகிறது இவர்களுக்கு. உதவி இயக்குனர்களை படிக்க சொல்லிவிட்டு அப்படியே காதில் வாங்கி பேசுகிற கலையை வளர்த்துக் கொண்டவர்கள் இவர்கள். அப்படியிருந்தும் ஸ்கிரிப்டை கொஞ்சம் படிச்சு பாருங்க என்று கொடுத்துவிட்டு போகிறவர்களிடம், பதிலே சொல்ல முடியாமல் தடுமாறுகிறார்களாம். சூப்பர் ஸ்டார் ரஜினிக்கு தமிழ் படிக்கத் தெரியும். எழுத தெரியாது.

அஜீத், ஆர்யா, உள்ளிட்ட பல்வேறு ஹீரோக்களுக்கும் நிலைமை இதை விட மோசம். தமிழை பேச மட்டும்தான் தெரியுமாம். எழுதவோ, படிக்கவோ தெரியாது. இதை அப்படியே வளர விட்டால், அது தமிழன்னைக்கு செய்கிற துரோகம் என்று நினைத்தார்களோ, என்னவோ? சில நாட்களாக முன்னணி தமிழ் நாளிதழ்கள் சிலவற்றை பிரித்து வைத்துக் கொண்டு எழுத்துக் கூட்டி படிக்க பழகி வருகிறார்களாம்.

ஒரு நாளைக்கு நாலு முறை மகா கவி காளிதாஸ் படத்தை போட்டு பாருங்க. ஏதாவது மாற்றம் வருமா பார்க்கலாம்…

(http://www.newtamilcinema.com/2013/09/465/)

----
# Is it real fact?

The mother tongue of these actors is not Tamil;
Because of this reason, this news might be true and fact.

leosimha
25th September 2013, 11:15 PM
The mother tongue of these actors is not Tamil;
Because of this reason, this news might be true and fact.

May I know what is the mother tongue for Ajith? is it Hindi or Sindhi? :lol2:

But Ajith's father tongue is Tamil :)

Cinemarasigan
26th September 2013, 12:22 PM
But Ajith's father tongue is Tamil :)

Father tongue :lol:

Brianengab
26th September 2013, 01:44 PM
@sri50 : #Arrambam update - @VENDHAR_MOVIES purchase Salem & Trichy distribution rights.

Brianengab
26th September 2013, 08:32 PM
taapsee pannu ‏@taapsee 20m
And finally that's a wrap on #arrambam ! Be ready for us! Unga fuse pogapodhu ! Mudiyadhunu sollakudadhe!

Brianengab
26th September 2013, 10:06 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BUqmStxCYAAgdLF.jpg

Brianengab
26th September 2013, 11:03 PM
Sony Music SouthVerified account
‏@SonyMusicSouth
#Arrambam at no.1 on Itunes India for more than a week! A special hug to all of you who buy original music! pic.twitter.com/EFNkJp6Prk

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BVF8wTwCMAAvVTi.png:large

cujoo
26th September 2013, 11:11 PM
அஜித்துடன் மோதும் கார்த்தி
[ Thursday, 26 September 2013, 02:17.40 PM GMT +05:30 ]

அஜித்துடன் மோதுவதில் சத்தமில்லாமல் காய் நகர்த்தி வருகிறார் கார்த்தி.
அஜித்தின் ஆரம்பம் படம் தீபாவளிக்கு வெளியாகும் என அதிகாரப்பூர்வமாக அறிவித்து விட்டனர்.

அதேபோல் ராஜேஷ் இயக்கத்தில் கார்த்தி நடித்துள்ள ஆல் இன் ஆல் அழகுராஜா படமும் தீபாவளிக்கு வெளியாகவுள்ளது.

இந்நிலையில் அஜித்துக்கு எதிராக கார்த்தி, ஞானவேல்ராஜா கூட்டணி காய் நகர்த்த ஆரம்பித்து இருக்கிறது.

அஜித் படத்தைவிட அதிகமான திரையரங்குகளில் கார்த்தி படத்தை வெளியிட மறைமுக வேலையில் இறங்கியுள்ளனர்.

ஆரம்பம் படத்துக்கான அட்வான்ஸ் பணத்தை திரையரங்கு அதிபர்களிடம் வசூலிக்கும் வேலையில் அந்தப் படத்தின் தயாரிப்பாளர் ஈடுபட்டு வருகிறார்.

அஜித் பட வசூலை முறியடிக்க அட்வான்ஸ் பணமே வேண்டாம். படத்தை வெளியிட்ட பிறகு மொத்த வசூலில் 80% பணத்தை கொடுத்தால் போதும் என்று தியேட்டர்காரர்களை கன்வின்ஸ் செய்து வருகிறார் கார்த்தி.

ஏ.எம்.ரத்னத்தை கடன் சுமையில் இருந்து காப்பாற்றும் நோக்கத்தோடு ‘ஆரம்பம்’ படத்துக்கு கால்ஷீட் கொடுத்தார் அஜித்.

ஆனால், தயாரிப்பாளர் சங்கத்தின் செயலாளரான ஞானவேல்ராஜா, இன்னொரு தயாரிப்பாளர் ரத்னத்துக்கு எதிராக வேலை செய்வதால் என்ன செய்வது எனப் புரியாமல் கையை பிசைந்து நிற்கிறார் ஏ.எம்.ரத்னம்.

http://cinema.lankasri.com/view.php?22JnLbc3VH34el5a303hOodd3Oh920ua52e4ZLLcb 3nJ32

Parthyy
27th September 2013, 01:45 AM
Nalla Varuveenga Da Neenga .......

cujoo
27th September 2013, 06:21 AM
Nalla Varuveenga Da Neenga .......

Well ! They can't beat the opening, So they have to do something LOL

Brianengab
27th September 2013, 10:53 AM
kreshna kulasekaran

Am really happy that people are saying that ajith sir looks super after Billa. My brother has proved to b a superb filmaker again

Brianengab
27th September 2013, 11:18 AM
Dhayanidhi Azhagiri

Hare Rama from #aarambam is my pick of the album.. Love all the other songs too... But this is my fav...

k_vanan
27th September 2013, 01:22 PM
Deleted

Brianengab
27th September 2013, 02:05 PM
boss.. ena post panninga.. del pannitinga ? :)

k_vanan
27th September 2013, 02:12 PM
Nothing... Wrong tread :)

Russellpei
27th September 2013, 02:56 PM
இப்போதைக்கு வீரம் வேண்டாம் - சிவா

வீரம் பற்றி இப்போது பேசுவது விவேகமல்ல என்று கூறியுள்ளார் இயக்குனர் சிவா.

சிறுத்தை சிவா இயக்கத்தில் அட்டகாசமாக தயாராகிவருகிறது வீரம். இதில் அஜித் கதாநாயகனாக நடிக்க ஜோடி போட்டுள்ளார் தமன்னா. மேலும் படத்தில் அபிநயாவுக்கு முக்கிய ரோல் கொடுக்க சொல்லி அஜித் சிபாரிசு வேறு செய்திருக்கிறாராம்.

விஸ்வரூபம் படத்தில் இடம் பெற்ற மிரட்டலான சண்டைக் காட்சி எல்லோராலும் பாராட்டபட்டது. அது போன்ற ஒரு சண்டைக் காட்சியை வீரம் படத்திலும் வைக்கப் போவதாக தகவல்கள் தெரிவிக்கின்றன.இதுகுறித்து இயக்குனரிடம் கேட்டால், அபிநயா நடிக்கிறாங்க உண்மைதான். மற்றபடி வீரம் படத்தை பற்றி இப்போது பேசுவது சரியாக இருக்காது. காரணம் ஆரம்பம் படம் நல்லபடி வெளியாகி வந்த பிறகு வீரம் பற்றி பேசலாம் என்கிறார் சிவா.
http://tamilcinema.com/latest-tamil-cinema-news/679-no-comments-for-veeram-says-siva.html

Brianengab
27th September 2013, 07:05 PM
DIE HARD FAN OF THALA. SIMBHU with ARRAMBAM T-shirt. :)

https://m.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-a.ak/hphotos-ak-frc1/553657_378883362214263_228980944_n.jpg

Brianengab
27th September 2013, 07:06 PM
https://m.ak.fbcdn.net/sphotos-b.ak/hphotos-ak-frc1/882797_466033286853234_1266130583_o.jpg

cujoo
27th September 2013, 07:11 PM
TOP 10 ALBUMS

1. ARRAMBAM

Previous
Song
Arrambam From Sep 13th 2013 to Sep 26th 2013CAST AND CREW1 of 3
Direction:Vishnuvardhan
Editing:A Sreekar Prasad
Cinematography:Om Prakash, P. S. Vinod
Production:A Raghuram, AM Rathnam
Distribution:Sathya Sai Movies
Cast:Ajith Kumar, Arya, Nayanthara, Taapsee Pannu
Singers:M.Manasi, Psycho Unit, Ramya, Ranjith, Rubba Bend, Shakthishree Gopalan, Shankar Mahadevan, Shweta Mohan, Tanvi Shah, Vijay Yesudas
Lyrics:Pa.Vijay, Psycho Unit, Rubba Bend
Screenplay:Vishnuvardhan
Background score:Yuvan Shankar Raja
Dialogues:Vishnuvardhan
Stunt choreography:Lee Whitaker
PRO:Suresh Chandra
Story:Subha, Vishnuvardhan
Arrambam Trailer
Arrambam Music Review
Album Release Date : Sep 19 2013
No. Weeks Completed : 1
Album Verdict : Super Hit

Ajith’s arrival has taken cities and towns by storm as the CDs have been gobbled up in just a short while with reports of highest sales recorded in a single day.

Brianengab
27th September 2013, 07:21 PM
http://behindwoods.com/tamil-movies-cinema-news-10/arya-carries-fond-memories-of-his-experience-with-thala-ajith.html

''Ajith is fantastic'', says Arya

Arya's Raja Rani released today and the early reviews have been positive. Next up for this hunky and handsome actor is Arrambam opposite Thala Ajith and the actor carries fond memories of his experience with Ajith. Arya feels Ajith is a fantastic co-star and also a lot of fun to be with.

We have read loads of stories on how Ajith is a wonderful human being and a very cordial co-star and Arya's latest statement just reiterates the same. Director Vishnuvardhan had earlier claimed that Ajith used to literally rag Arya all the time on the sets of Arrambam but now it seems Arya has taken all that lighthearted ragging in good spirit.

Arya also dismissed claims that he is working with Bala on the director's next film and jokes that Bala must have had enough of him after the two films that they earlier did together.

Brianengab
27th September 2013, 07:39 PM
http://behindwoods.com/tamil-movies-cinema-news-10/aarambam-aka-arrambams-pre-release-business-is-rousing.html#.UkVusy31tDM.twitter

The multi-crore demand for Arrambam

Arrambam's distribution rights are much in demand as already reported and discussed, and we now have a new update regarding this. The rate for the lucrative NSC areas (North Arcot, South Arcot and Chengalpet) is being negotiated at around 14 crores. Big players such as Aascar Films and Five Star Films are in the running for the rights to these areas.

It is also likely that the producers, Sri Sathya Movies, might go ahead and release the movie in these areas on their own.

There are many screens that come under the NSC circuits and big mass films go for lucrative rates when it comes to the distribution rights for these areas.

We also hear that totally around 25 screens might screen Arrambam across 18 important towns in the South Arcot circuit.

Brianengab
27th September 2013, 07:49 PM
no other big actors movies exceed 10Cr in NSC area in recent time.. Thala movie got 14Cr... Sema mass ma... Thala da.... :smokesmirk:

PARAMASHIVAN
27th September 2013, 07:59 PM
http://www.cineulagam.com/view.php?22JnLbc3VH34el5a303hOodd3Oh920ua52e4ZLLcb 3nJ32

PARAMASHIVAN
27th September 2013, 08:03 PM
http://www.cineulagam.com/view.php?22tHVZ303ThO44e2dJnBcb3ua5jdd3l5a4bc3LnJc e40yOhd02eLLZa2

Brianengab
27th September 2013, 08:37 PM
http://tamil.thehindu.com/cinema/tamil-cinema/article5175465.ece

ஆரம்பம் படத்துல ஒரு வித்தியாசமான ஆர்யாவைப் பார்க்கலாமா?

கண்டிப்பா! விஷ்ணுவர்த்தனோட நான் பண்ற நாலாவது படம் இது. அவரை மச்சான்னுதான் கூப்பிடுவேன். அவர் என்னை வில்லனா நடின்னு சொன்னாலும் நடிப்பேன். வேற எந்த கேரக்டர் கொடுத்தாலும் பண்ணுவேன். ஆனா, ஆரம்பம் படத்துல என்ன கேரக்டர்னு மட்டும் கேட்காதீங்க. இந்தப் படத்துல தல அஜித்கூட நடிச்சதுனால, இது எனக்கு ஸ்பெஷல் படம். இந்தப் படத்துல என் கேரக்டர் கண்டிப்பா அதிர்ச்சியா இருக்கும். அதேமாதிரி ஒரு காட்சியில் 110 கிலோ வெயிட்டோட வர்ற மாதிரி, ஒரு கெட்அப்ல நடிச்சுருக்கேன். அதுவும் புதுசா இருக்கும்.

Brianengab
27th September 2013, 09:09 PM
#ARRAMBAM Unseen poster @ ARRS MULTIPLEX SELAM !

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BVLSu_nCAAEcHg3.jpg:large

Brianengab
27th September 2013, 09:53 PM
Dhananjayan Govind ‏@Dhananjayang 1h
#Arrambam trailer gets the huge response from audience in theatre...Thala mass can be felt. Congrats @vishnu_dir & all the best:-)

Brianengab
28th September 2013, 12:43 PM
Sony Music SouthVerified account
‏@SonyMusicSouth
For 10th day in a row, #Arrambam in @Raja_Yuvan's music at the top, on itunes India! �� pic.twitter.com/6yQlxHijpH

History !!! :smokesmirk:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BVO2JNnIYAAdt0g.png:large

arulraj
28th September 2013, 01:25 PM
Arrambam team to wrap up in Dubai

Ajith`s Vishnuvardhan directed Arrambam , has been shot in Dubai, Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad,KuluManali and Chennai.

Now the unit is going back to Dubai in the first week of October.
Vishnuvardhan is planning to wrap up the film in Dubai where it all started. He is planning to do some patchwork scenes and also a bit of a song. Ajith, Arya and Nayanthara will be there for the final shoot in Dubai.Arrambam trailer has become a hit along with Yuvan Shankar Raja`s music. The film is slated for a Diwali release, and most areas have been sold out. And with final shoot planned for three to five days in Dubai the film will be wrapped up.

Brianengab
28th September 2013, 05:35 PM
http://businessoftollywood.com/2013/09/ajiths-arrambam-as-aata-arrambam-in-telugu/

Ajith’s Arrambam as Aata Arrambam in Telugu

Brianengab
28th September 2013, 06:13 PM
BRAND NEW HDPOSTER OF #ARRAMBAM Captured in Arrs Multiplex salem :)

wt a smile... luv u thala... :bow:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BVPsWYbCAAA_5va.jpg:large

Russellgdn
28th September 2013, 07:21 PM
நடிகர் ஆர்யா மற்றும் அஜித் இணைந்து நடிக்கும் படம் ஆரம்பம்.
எ.ம். ரத்னம் தயாரிப்பில் தீபாவளி விருந்தாக திரைக்கு வரவிருக்கும் இத்திரைப்படத்தில் நடிகர் அஜித் தலைகீழாக தொங்க விட்டு அடிவாங்கும் ஆக்ஷன் காட்சிகள் சமீபத்தில் வெளியாகி பரபரப்பை ஏற்படுத்தியது. இதில் அப்செட் ஆகிய தயாரிப்பாளர் மற்றும் படக்குழுவினர் எப்படி இந்த காட்சிகள் வெளியானது என்று தீவிரமாக ஆராய்ந்தனர். இந்த பரபரப்பு அணைவதற்க்குள் ஆரம்பம் திரைப்படத்தின் தீம் மியுசிக்கும் வெளியாகி ஆரம்பம் படக்குழுவினரை அதிர்ச்சிக்குள்ளாக்கியது. மேலும் தீம் மியுசிக் ரசிகர்கள் மத்தியில் அதிருப்தியை ஏற்படுத்தியது. தீம் மியூசிக் எதிர்பார்த்த வரவேற்ப்பை பெறாததால் ஆரம்பம் திரைபடத்தில் இருந்து தனது தீம் மியுசிகை நீக்கினார் யுவன் ஷங்கர் ராஜா. இதனால் எரிச்சல் அடைந்த தயாரிப்பாளர் திரைப்படத்தில் பணியாற்றும் சக ஊழியர்கள் மற்றும் பணியாளர்களிடம் ரகசியமாக விசாரித்தப்போது, நடிகர் அஜித்தின் உதவியாளர் தான் அஜித் கூறியதன் மூலம் வீடியோ காட்சிகள், தீம் மியுசிக் மற்றும் அஜித் பைக்குடன் சென்னையில் வலம் வந்த போட்டோக்கள் ஆகியவற்றை தனது பப்ளிசிட்டிக்காக நடிகர் அஜித்தின் மேற்ப்பார்வையில் இயங்கி வரும் STARAJITH.COM மூலமாக வெளியிட்டது அம்பலமாகியது. இதில் கடுப்பாகி போன தயாரிப்பாளர் நடிகர் எ.ம்.ரத்னம் அஜித்தை தனியாக சந்தித்து திட்டி தீர்த்திருக்கிறார். மேலும் தனக்கு நஷ்ட்ட ஈடு வழங்க வேண்டும் என்றும் இல்லையெனில் STARAJITH.COM இணையதளத்தை உடனடியாக நீக்க வேண்டும் என்றும் கூறியுள்ளார். இதனால் நஷ்ட ஈடு தொகையினை தர மறுத்த அஜித் தனது ரசிகர்களின் பராமரிப்பில் இயங்கி வந்த STARAJITH.COM இணையதளத்தை நீக்க உத்தரவிட்டுள்ளார். இதை அறிந்த அஜித் ரசிகர்கள் தாங்கள் பல வருடங்களாக கஷ்டப்பட்டு நடத்தி வந்த இணையதளத்தை அஜித் திடீரென நீக்க சொன்னது இணையதளத்தின் நிர்வாகிகளுக்கு அதிர்ச்சிக்குள்ளாக்கியது. இருப்பினும் வேறு வழியின்றி கடந்த 25.09.2013 ஆம் தேதி இணையதளத்திற்கு மூடு விழா நடத்தினர்.

http://cinema-glitz.blogspot.in/2013/09/blog-post_28.html

rachel
28th September 2013, 07:51 PM
எ.ம். ரத்னம் தயாரிப்பில் தீபாவளி விருந்தாக திரைக்கு வரவிருக்கும் இத்திரைப்படத்தில் நடிகர் அஜித் தலைகீழாக தொங்க விட்டு அடிவாங்கும் ஆக்ஷன் காட்சிகள் சமீபத்தில் வெளியாகி பரபரப்பை ஏற்படுத்தியது. இதில் அப்செட் ஆகிய தயாரிப்பாளர் மற்றும் படக்குழுவினர் எப்படி இந்த காட்சிகள் வெளியானது என்று தீவிரமாக ஆராய்ந்தனர். இந்த பரபரப்பு அணைவதற்க்குள் ஆரம்பம் திரைப்படத்தின் தீம் மியுசிக்கும் வெளியாகி ஆரம்பம் படக்குழுவினரை அதிர்ச்சிக்குள்ளாக்கியது. மேலும் தீம் மியுசிக் ரசிகர்கள் மத்தியில் அதிருப்தியை ஏற்படுத்தியது. தீம் மியூசிக் எதிர்பார்த்த வரவேற்ப்பை பெறாததால் ஆரம்பம் திரைபடத்தில் இருந்து தனது தீம் மியுசிகை நீக்கினார் யுவன் ஷங்கர் ராஜா. இதனால் எரிச்சல் அடைந்த தயாரிப்பாளர் திரைப்படத்தில் பணியாற்றும் சக ஊழியர்கள் மற்றும் பணியாளர்களிடம் ரகசியமாக விசாரித்தப்போது, நடிகர் அஜித்தின் உதவியாளர் தான் அஜித் கூறியதன் மூலம் வீடியோ காட்சிகள், தீம் மியுசிக் மற்றும் அஜித் பைக்குடன் சென்னையில் வலம் வந்த போட்டோக்கள் ஆகியவற்றை தனது பப்ளிசிட்டிக்காக நடிகர் அஜித்தின் மேற்ப்பார்வையில் இயங்கி வரும் STARAJITH.COM மூலமாக வெளியிட்டது அம்பலமாகியது. இதில் கடுப்பாகி போன தயாரிப்பாளர் நடிகர் எ.ம்.ரத்னம் அஜித்தை தனியாக சந்தித்து திட்டி தீர்த்திருக்கிறார். மேலும் தனக்கு நஷ்ட்ட ஈடு வழங்க வேண்டும் என்றும் இல்லையெனில் STARAJITH.COM இணையதளத்தை உடனடியாக நீக்க வேண்டும் என்றும் கூறியுள்ளார். இதனால் நஷ்ட ஈடு தொகையினை தர மறுத்த அஜித் தனது ரசிகர்களின் பராமரிப்பில் இயங்கி வந்த STARAJITH.COM இணையதளத்தை நீக்க உத்தரவிட்டுள்ளார். இதை அறிந்த அஜித் ரசிகர்கள் தாங்கள் பல வருடங்களாக கஷ்டப்பட்டு நடத்தி வந்த இணையதளத்தை அஜித் திடீரென நீக்க சொன்னது இணையதளத்தின் நிர்வாகிகளுக்கு அதிர்ச்சிக்குள்ளாக்கியது. இருப்பினும் வேறு வழியின்றி கடந்த 25.09.2013 ஆம் தேதி இணையதளத்திற்கு மூடு விழா நடத்தினர்.

:rolleyes:

Brianengab
28th September 2013, 08:31 PM
:rotfl::rotfl:

cujoo
28th September 2013, 09:55 PM

page ஹிட் ஆக்க உட்காந்து யோசிப்பங்களோ. Its clearly shows that their intention against Ajith (நடிகர் ஆர்யா மற்றும் அஜித் ) So Ajith acting on Arya's movie.

These people never grow up. But they always entertain us though. LOL

Parthyy
29th September 2013, 12:46 AM

Annae Neenga Ukkaarnthu Oru Kulu Amachu Ezhutina Kadhai Super .... :lol2:

Prabo
29th September 2013, 03:06 AM

Rencet-a oruthana thaiyal machine sonna maathiri tharala-nu avan fan-se thorathi thorathi adichanga :mrgreen: avanum mathil eri kuthichu odinaan :rotfl:....antha maathiri news-um podunga.

Rendu moonu arisi mootaiya koduthuttu palla ellichikittu paper-ku pose kodukkara naiyanga publicity pathi pesuthunga :argh:

Brianengab
29th September 2013, 11:25 AM
Prabo... :rotfl: :rotfl:

Brianengab
29th September 2013, 11:36 AM
nxt schedule dubai'yaa ? Pune'vaa ?? :roll:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BVTFvWzCcAAUfNI.jpg

Siv.S
29th September 2013, 12:48 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BVT8t9cCYAEa3jW.jpg

Russellgdn
29th September 2013, 01:51 PM
Rencet-a oruthana thaiyal machine sonna maathiri tharala-nu avan fan-se thorathi thorathi adichanga :mrgreen: avanum mathil eri kuthichu odinaan :rotfl:....antha maathiri news-um podunga.

Rendu moonu arisi mootaiya koduthuttu palla ellichikittu paper-ku pose kodukkara naiyanga publicity pathi pesuthunga :argh:

Unmaya sonna kasakuthu pola :lol2:

Epadi, fan club lead ku ungalukum sanda vanthuthum thalaivana maathinathu. AParam fan clubku ethum seyarathu ilananu sonnathum fan cluba vaendamnu nadagam pottathu
Aparam amma appa paarunganu publikitti panathu
Koodayae photo eduka oruthana vechukutti publikutti pannathu. Kaeta vada tea saaptaram :lol: . Ithula makkalaku nallathu solla bikela vantharaam :rotfl:

Ipa starajith siteyum moodiyachu, site ownerae personal problem nu pottu irukaan. Inga amma appa paarungannu sonnaarunu fake news pottu publikutti.
kalakunga :rotfl:

reg, Arisi mootai thayil m/c , nallathu pannuvum maateenga, pandravanayum vida maatenga. neengelam :notworthy:
Ajith got enough money now, veeramku aparam racing poraar pola :rotfl:

Siv.S
29th September 2013, 02:24 PM
^^^ //starvijay// :lol2: Thambi romba roll aavuthu.. cool cool.. atheppadi yaarukkume theriyatha vishyam-lam unakku mattum theriyuthu ? arivaalida neeyyi ..

you were the one always talk about common sense, right? :bow:

Russellgdn
29th September 2013, 04:02 PM
Unga levelku engaluku arivila sir. Neenga sonna elam seriya thaan irukum :notworthy:

Aparam ipavum ajith cut outlaam vekareengala?? Veetla ethum vishaesam ilaya?? :lol2:

Brianengab
29th September 2013, 04:41 PM
Ragul,

naanga cut out vaikkirom..beer abishekam seivom..paal abishekam seivom.. it s none of ur business...
the article u posted s jus a blogspot.. anybody cn create a blog nd abuse anybody.. u, me ,anybody cn do..
if u post any genuine link, then v wil appreciate.. the intention of tat post s nt only by u bt also the article itself a fan made article..
i hope u hav enough knowledge which article s accepted nd which 1 should be avoided..

nd also i dont knw wt happened to ur fav. actor website.. the last post in tat website s abt nanban 1ly.. wt happened ? wt s the inside matter.. u hav all the news'na.. vijay ean athai stop pannaaru... ?

Brianengab
29th September 2013, 04:53 PM
http://m.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-f.ak/hphotos-ak-prn2/1377162_449803251804456_229780190_n.jpg

Brianengab
29th September 2013, 05:20 PM
https://m.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-b.ak/hphotos-ak-prn2/s720x720/1375168_10151691906653589_49025319_n.jpg

https://m.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-g.ak/hphotos-ak-ash3/s720x720/11519_602741383098115_571956578_n.jpg

Russellgdn
29th September 2013, 05:24 PM
Ragul,

naanga cut out vaikkirom..beer abishekam seivom..paal abishekam seivom.. it s none of ur business...
the article u posted s jus a blogspot.. anybody cn create a blog nd abuse anybody.. u, me ,anybody cn do..
if u post any genuine link, then v wil appreciate.. the intention of tat post s nt only by u bt also the article itself a fan made article..
i hope u hav enough knowledge which article s accepted nd which 1 should be avoided..

Itha yaaru soldraaru paarungapa :lol2:

ALWAR_AJITH
29th September 2013, 05:27 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BVT8t9cCYAEa3jW.jpg

what a look ... MASS!!

Brianengab
29th September 2013, 05:52 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BVVDDKECMAELVF2.jpg:large

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BVVCpOQCIAADmEN.jpg:large

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BVVCWKTCEAAOMFw.jpg:large

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BVVDA81CIAAc8zz.jpg:large

Brianengab
29th September 2013, 06:22 PM
http://www.ajithfans.info/massajith/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/AM-Ratnam-Exclusive-Arrambam-Interview-Daily-Thanthi.jpg

Brianengab
29th September 2013, 06:24 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc3/q71/s720x720/1381308_731951600155734_1995436866_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc3/q71/s720x720/1383301_731951586822402_843030174_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc3/q71/s720x720/1378877_731951670155727_1029613643_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc1/q71/s720x720/995500_731951673489060_1114394426_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/q71/1173762_731951400155754_1343022961_n.jpg

Brianengab
29th September 2013, 06:25 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/q71/s720x720/1379484_731951110155783_299538156_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/q71/s720x720/1377249_731951160155778_1802453886_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/q71/s720x720/1375907_731951256822435_354008909_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/q71/s720x720/1382843_731950896822471_811994299_n.jpg

Brianengab
29th September 2013, 06:28 PM
waatttyaa Charisma luking.. no one cn close to ur luk.. Thalaaaa :bow:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BVT-OU2CcAAWtQK.jpg:large

mabiqukaumo
30th September 2013, 11:54 PM
mass arrambham :smokesmirk: 1month 2go

mappi
2nd October 2013, 04:30 AM
Ada poonga pa, yella stills layum water mark, athuvum image-a damage pandra alavuku potta epadi. Anyway nice ones.

sakthii
2nd October 2013, 09:10 AM
super class stills!

Brianengab
2nd October 2013, 05:14 PM
Arrambam trailer response in theater.. wt a mass :smokesmirk:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=bprckKekNdk

Brianengab
2nd October 2013, 05:19 PM
#Arrambam Banner in Devi Theatre, #Thala #Ajith Mass..!

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/q71/561591_626922364005761_1152857568_n.jpg

Brianengab
2nd October 2013, 06:02 PM
#Arrambam shoot wrapped pic.!!

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/q71/1379455_627780117253319_1160093775_n.jpg

Brianengab
2nd October 2013, 10:18 PM
Sreedhar Pillai @ sri50
#Arrambam entire shoot over including patch work.
Post-Production in full swing, Re-Recording going
on. Producer trying Oct 31 or Nov 1 rel.

Brianengab
2nd October 2013, 10:21 PM
fan made bt luking gr8 :clap:

https://fbcdn-photos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/1374153_582503318452115_1823634190_n.jpg

Brianengab
2nd October 2013, 10:28 PM
Sreedhar Pillai @ sri50
The Diwali theater booking race has started in Kerala
between #Arrambam & #Krrish3 for screens.

Brianengab
2nd October 2013, 10:28 PM
ARRAMBAM premier Show on 31st October 2013 in Sri
Lanka @ 6.30pm & 9.00pm for more information
call 0774737737

Brianengab
2nd October 2013, 11:10 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BVgcGj5CQAEh-4-.jpg

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
3rd October 2013, 07:36 AM
Ajith :thumbsup: !! Convincing Looks and Superb costumes. Must be Vishnu's wife. Remember her being Costume Designer for Billa & Sarvam :)

Brianengab
3rd October 2013, 08:45 PM
http://behindwoods.com/tamil-movies-cinema-news-10/the-shoot-of-arrambam-aka-aarambam-has-been-wrapped.html

Arrambam has been handed over to Yuvan

The shoot of Ajith’s Arrambam has finally been wrapped up. Yuvan Shankar Raja will now begin the back ground scoring work for the movie. The team has been planning to send the movie for censor screening by the third week of October.

Nayanthara, Arya and Taapsee Pannu are the other actors who will feature in lead roles other than Ajith. The movie is directed by Vishnu Vardhan who had worked with Ajith in Billa and with Arya in Sarvam prior to this.

Om Prakash has cranked the camera for the film and the editing has been done by A. Sreekar Prasad. The movie is produced by A. Raghuram under the banner Sri Satya Sai Movies. Arrambam will hit the screens this Diwali

Brianengab
3rd October 2013, 08:47 PM
Here is a rocking poster of #Arrambam in #Malayalam.. Wait For the #Diwali Dhamaka.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BVnkpezCcAApAzz.jpg:large

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BVpM57BCIAAJoQu.jpg:large

Brianengab
3rd October 2013, 11:14 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BVqmeWaCIAAOYV-.jpg:large

mabiqukaumo
3rd October 2013, 11:49 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BVqzpXKCcAAlcKd.jpg

Brianengab
3rd October 2013, 11:50 PM
wattya a expression.. incomparable wit anybody :bow:

(mappi: is it ok.. without watermark :) )

https://fbcdn-photos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/993705_616720258379558_43155424_n.jpg

mappi
4th October 2013, 02:06 AM
Perfect. Plus its a holi one.
That artwork below the title looks like a pose of Ajith with both hands on his hips.

Brianengab
4th October 2013, 11:14 AM
Thala takkaru doi... :boo:

Diwali Release – Oct 4 Ajith’s ARRAMBAM Paper Ad

http://www.ajithfans.info/massajith/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/Diwali-Release-Oct-4-Ajiths-ARRAMBAM-Paper-Ad.jpg

Brianengab
4th October 2013, 11:27 AM
@sri50: #Arrambam Update - All areas except NSC, sold out ! NSC the biggest & most lucrative in TN - a bidding war going on between 3 top guns.

@sri50: #Arrambam update - 'Double Bull' (shirt dealer) Kamal Gayan, financier takes over prestigious Chennai city rights. http://t.co/78f1nBBumD

@lmkmoviemaniac : Gud to see #Arrambam initial theater listings as a confirmed diwali release. Today's still of #Ajith in the ad is rocking. Style personified

Cinemarasigan
4th October 2013, 01:05 PM
^^ Poster is nice.. It is better to release on Oct 30/ Oct 31st to get super opening!!

Brianengab
4th October 2013, 01:33 PM
Oct 31 s almost confirmed :)

yellow
4th October 2013, 02:13 PM
October 31 st is my Guess ..Audio release happened SEP-19 (Thursday) ..and Movie also they would be releasing on Thursday OCT31 st as Thursday is auspicious day for Sai Baba.
AM ratnam & Thala both are BABA devotees, they willing to release on Thursday OCT-31St instead of Friday Nov-1 :).

Brianengab
4th October 2013, 06:50 PM
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/regional/tamil/news-interviews/Ajith-geared-up-for-the-fight/articleshow/23505024.cms

Ajith geared up for the fight

While there were speculation in K-town if the much awaited Ajith starrer Arrambam directed by Vishnuvardhan would enough theaters for a Diwali release as Karthi's All in All Azhaguraja produced by Studio Green would have blocked a massive number of screens for the release.

Crushing the rumours, team Arrambam revealed the first list of theateres they have already blocked. The list of theatres that would screen Thala Ajith's much awaited film include Sathyam, Escape, Inox, Devi, Abirami, Sangam, PVR, Woodlands, S2 Perambur, Udhayam, AV Rajeshwari, Barath and iDreams. With Ajith being a huge star and with star performing a lot of stunts in the film, the fans are in for a treat, which would make more theatre owners screening the film.

Multiplexes like Mayajaal, AGS, Fame and others would allocate maximum number of shows possible for Arrambam. However, the final list of theaters can be expected a week or two before the release.

Brianengab
4th October 2013, 07:55 PM
http://www.ajithfans.info/2013/10/thala-ajiths-arrambham-movie-run-time-is-140mins-uk-cineworld/#sthash.fu4k0G7F.yHj9ZXDd.dpbs

Thala Ajith’s Arrambham Movie Run Time is 140mins – UK cineworld

Siv.S
4th October 2013, 08:10 PM
Happy to see full promos in Kerala :-)

Brianengab
4th October 2013, 10:49 PM
Happy to see full promos in Kerala :-)

yes..lot of new posters r released in malayalam.. Here r sum :)

https://m.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-c.ak/hphotos-ak-ash3/1379902_583353138367133_1577726903_n.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BVuxj28CUAAfk_G.jpg

Brianengab
4th October 2013, 11:00 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BVv6-7FCQAAqwDY.jpg:large

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BVv6TDLCQAENSR7.jpg:large

Brianengab
4th October 2013, 11:52 PM
http://behindwoods.com/tamil-movies-cinema-trivia/the-songbirds-of-ajith-arrambam-billa.html

THE SONGBIRDS OF AJITH!

Songs are a pivotal part of any trailer - they tease the hell out of you with two-liners from songs of the movie and make the tunes resonate in your head for a long, long time. However, call it coincidence or planned occurrence, trailers of Ajith's movies never feature songs. Have you noticed? We have. Watchful, aren't we?

Arrambam - The trailer of his highly anticipated Arrambam raked up thousands of hits but curiously, it did not feature a song.

Billa Franchise - Neither the trailer of the 2007 Billa, nor the trailer of its sequel Billa 2, released recently had a song to tickle the audience's fancy.

Asal - For all its style and cool quotient, Asal's trailer did nothing to promote the movie's songs. The trailer only gave a sneak peek of Ajith in his uber cool makeover.

Aegan - The movie had a couple of pep songs scored by Yuvan but none of them were featured in the trailer, released before its release.

rachel
5th October 2013, 07:11 AM
huh... thala_rasigan, u r just amazing ... your ajith posters, news and of course your fights with other actor's fans...uhhh u r truly a devoted ajithfan. for that :clap: :bow:

Brianengab
5th October 2013, 10:10 AM
ithu'na peruma ilainga..kadamai.. :)

all r devoted ajithians 1ly.. :)

Brianengab
5th October 2013, 12:49 PM
is ther any other actors hav guts to do lik tis.. #Dedication...#Respect #Thala :bow:

http://www.rateon10.com/wp-content/gallery/ajith-arrambam-new-stills_1/ajith-arrambam-new-stills-7.jpg

Brianengab
5th October 2013, 01:46 PM
is @rameshlaus reliable ??

@rameshlaus : #Arrambam creates a new record for #TTK (#Tirunelveli / #Tuticorin / #Kanyakumari) area.. Beats #Endhiran's 4.43 Crs and sold for 4.56 Crs!

Brianengab
5th October 2013, 03:27 PM
From #Behindwoods: @VENDHAR_MOVIES has bought #Arrambam for #Trichy & #Salem areas for Rs. 8.1 Crs (a little more than ENDHIRAN).. Will release in 33 & 45 screens rsply..

Brianengab
5th October 2013, 07:09 PM
http://in.bookmyshow.com/movies/Arrambam/ET00017354

booking started in bookmyshow website :)

Brianengab
5th October 2013, 07:11 PM
http://behindwoods.com/tamil-movies-cinema-news-10/aarambam-aka-arrambam-sold-for-record-price-at-trichy-and-salem-areas.html

Arrambam - the first weekend tickets are already blocked

We just got wind of the fact that the Salem and Trichy areas of Arrambam have been sold out for a bit more than 8.1 crores, both areas put together. Vendhar Movies have acquired these areas and will release Arrambam in 33 screens in Trichy area and 45 screens in Salem area.

In the Salem area, the city of Salem alone will host Arrambam at 9 screens. It is also learnt that the tickets for the first two days of release, have already been blocked out at KS Theater in Salem for various Ajith Fan clubs and associations.

Following the pattern reported by us earlier at Coimbatore area, Arrambam has been sold at rates next only to Endhiran even in Trichy and Salem areas. Endhiran was sold at 6 and 7.1 crores in Trichy and Salem areas respectively.

Arrambam has raked up huge expectations and producers are expecting the movie to open big in all areas. The Ajith starrer action thriller is directed by Vishnuvardhan and is expected for Diwali.

Brianengab
5th October 2013, 07:15 PM
http://behindwoods.com/tamil-movies-cinema-news-10/ajiths-arrambam-aka-aarambam-is-expected-to-release-on-oct-31st-with-a-running-time-of-140-minutes.html

Arrambam might come earlier than Deepavali !

Sources in the trade have hinted to Behindwoods that Ajith’s highly anticipated Arrambam is likely to hit screens on October 31st, a few days ahead of Deepavali. What needs to be noted is that the film comes out on a Thursday, which is supposedly a lucky day for producer A.M.Ratnam and key events of the film such as the audio release and trailer have taken place on a Thursday. Ajith’s blockbuster Mankatha was released on August 31st and fans will be hoping that this time around too the 31st date will prove to be lucky once again.

Additionally Behindwoods has learnt that the running time of Arrambam is a swift 140 minutes which sets it up as pretty quick paced action entertainer. The film is yet to be submitted to the Censor board for the final certification. The film’s trailer, however, was released with a U/A tag.

Arrambam is directed by Vishnuvardhan and features a high profile ensemble cast in Nayantara, Arya, Taapse, Rana Dagubatti, Kishore, Mahesh Manjrekar, Atul Kulkarni with Ajith Kumar playing the central character.

Brianengab
5th October 2013, 07:56 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BV0OlfjCAAAaeIR.jpg:large

cujoo
5th October 2013, 08:51 PM
good work Thala_rasigan :)

Brianengab
5th October 2013, 09:32 PM
Sreedhar Pillai @ sri50
No Malayalam releases 4 Diwali, not a major festival
in Kerala. Other Language Films - #Arrambam ,
#Krrish3 going bersek booking screens.

Brianengab
5th October 2013, 10:27 PM
Mass & Class luk :boo:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BV09DGFCEAAavUH.jpg:large

Brianengab
6th October 2013, 12:20 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BV1G_OgCYAM6krn.jpg:large

Brianengab
6th October 2013, 12:25 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BVzeFNiIYAA7rgV.jpg

mabiqukaumo
6th October 2013, 12:52 AM
Buzz :: movie will be dubbed in2 telugu and'll have a rlse in oct end/nov

raagadevan
6th October 2013, 02:06 AM
Always in Action

Ajith Kumar whose Arrambam is set for a Diwali release gets talking to Nikhil Raghavan about being a director’s actor, his upcoming production Veeram and his passion for racing, flying and photography

http://www.thehindu.com/features/cinema/always-in-action/article5204259.ece?homepage=true

rachel
6th October 2013, 02:32 AM
ithu'na peruma ilainga..kadamai.. :)

all r devoted ajithians 1ly.. :)

kadamai :lol:

Siv.S
6th October 2013, 05:58 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/1383633_524190537662026_397775189_n.jpg

ArulprakasH
7th October 2013, 12:49 PM
I need Arrambam mobile ringtones... If you guys come across any link, please post it here...

Siv.S
9th October 2013, 11:57 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BWETzjkCUAAKgbg.jpg

Siv.S
9th October 2013, 06:57 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BWIzdjOIUAAc8Zu.jpg

Parthyy
9th October 2013, 07:08 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BWIzdjOIUAAc8Zu.jpg

Thala is wearing Casio G-Shock watch else it should be.....Tag Heuer ...

Siv.S
10th October 2013, 04:19 PM
http://i40.tinypic.com/2elh99e.jpg

Siv.S
10th October 2013, 04:24 PM
Sreedhar Pillai @sri50
#Arrambam update - Ayngaran has emerged as favourite horse 2 bag the biggest area in TN - NSC . Deal 2 b finalised shortly.

Siv.S
10th October 2013, 04:31 PM
@VettriTheatres
Guess #Arrambam will release 2 days ahead of Diwali i.e on 31st Oct (Thu) ... Thats a very gud sign ... 1st Day Both Screens Guaranteed

selvakumar
12th October 2013, 12:39 PM
Quite satisfied with the trailer. Eagerly waiting for THALA + THALAI deepavali :)

k_vanan
12th October 2013, 05:57 PM
Welcome back selva ... :) double Thala Diwali for u

Kalyasi
12th October 2013, 09:48 PM
Mankatha release pothu enakku Thala Deepavali, ippo Selva ungalukku... Aaga motham Thala fans ku Thala Deepavali thaan

cujoo
13th October 2013, 06:42 PM
Making of Arrambam

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=G9Kald3wcjE

arulraj
14th October 2013, 12:51 PM
Diwali 2013 - Fireworks begin!

http://static.sify.com/cms/image/nkojCticiia_small.jpg
By Sreedhar Pillai

There is hardly 19 days left for the festival of lights –Diwali 2013 (November 2). But the fireworks have already begun in Kollywood, as three films- Ajith’s Arrambam, Karthi’s All in All Azhaguraja and Vishal’s Pandiya Naadu get ready for a Diwali release.

A bitter no-holds barred battle is brewing among the three to get maximum screens in Tamil Nadu, the biggest battle ground. Nearly 85 to 90 % of the theatrical collection is going to come out of TN. In short the film has to get maximum screens in Tamil Nadu to become a hit.

The new age business theory is that, the film which opens in the maximum screens gets the highest gross. The business is all about the opening weekend and nearly 75 % of the life time collection of a film comes in its first week. The rush is to get maximum screens and shows in the first week at the best of screens.

In Tamil Nadu at the last count there are roughly 936 screens out of which only 700 can release new films. The others are either in a dilapidated condition or touring talkies with single projectors. Out of the 700 releasing screens, a big star film has to bag 350 to 400 screens for that thundering opening.

And this Diwali it is an epic battle as all the three films are backed by solid money backs with sustaining power. The king of opening Ajith’s Vishnuvardhan directed Arrambamis touted as the biggest Diwali release. All areas of the film have been sold out, and leading distributors are backing it. The London based Ayngaran International is distributing it in NSC (Nort Arcot-South Arcot-Chengalpet) the biggest area in Tamil Nadu.

Studio Green one of the best production houses is behind Karthi’s All in All Azhaguraja. The Rajesh M directed family entertainer is very crucial for Karthi as his last few films were rather lukewarm at the box-office. Studio Green is aggressively marketing it as a Diwali biggie, and has booked nearly 300 screens in TN. In Chennai they got prestigious big capacity theatres like Albert, Shanthi, Woodlands and Kasi, where mass hero films open big. This is causing a lot of heartburn among Ajith fans who used to celebrate the opening in these screens with huge cut-out’s and Palabhishekam. And in other parts of Tamil Nadu too they have cornered the best of screens.Meanwhile Vishal Film Factory has also joined the Diwali race with Vishal’s Suseenthiran directed Pandiya Naadu. The smart guy that he is, Vishal has got into a strategic tie-up with Vendhar Movies who will be marketing it while Gopuram Films will be distributing it. The market buzz is that they have already booked 150 screens.

And remaining 250 screens will go for Arrambam, which is not good enough for that “earth shaking opening” that one associates with an Ajith film. The trouble was thatArrambam producers started marketing their films very late in the day and lost out on screens. Now from somewhere Arrambam has to snatch the 150 screens, which may be with others.

In Chennai city the prestigious Sathyam big screen has allotted only two shows to Arrambam as the other two shows have been blocked by All in All Azhaguraja!

Meanwhile to add to the total confusion prevailing in the market, Hrithik Roshan’s Krrish 3 is also releasing big for Diwali in Tamil Nadu. The Kerala based Thameen Films is releasing it in Hindi and Tamil in over 100 screens in TN. Remember Hindi films have become very popular in Tamil Nadu and recently Chennai Express did extraordinary business in the state
It clearly means in modern times only two big films can be accommodated for a festival like Diwali. The market buzz is that one of the films announced for Diwali will be postponed at the last minute due to either financial reasons or lack of screens. But the producers of all three films are confident that their film will see the light on Diwali day.

arulraj
14th October 2013, 01:04 PM
‘தல’ படம் தீபாவளி கழிச்சு வந்தா நல்லாயிருக்கும்…’ -அஜீத்துக்கு நெருங்கும் ஆபத்து?

இந்த தீபாவளிக்கு நான்கு படங்கள் வருவதாக திட்டம். ஆனால் விதி என்னவோ? அதன் வகுத்தல் பெருக்கல்கள் என்னவோ? அதையெல்லாம் அறிந்து கொள்ள தீபாவளிக்கு முதல் நாள் வரைக்கும் நகத்தை கடித்துக் கொண்டு காத்திருக்க வேண்டியதுதான்.

அஜீத்தின் ஆரம்பம், கார்த்தியின் ஆல் இன் ஆல் அழகுராஜா, விஷாலின் பாண்டியநாடு செல்வராகவனின் இரண்டாம் உலகம்தான் அந்த நான்கு படங்களும். இதில் ஆல் இன் ஆல் அழகுராஜாவுக்கும், பாண்டியநாடு படத்திற்கும் தியேட்டர் புக் பண்ணுகிற வேலைகள் அநேமாக முடிந்தேவிட்டன. அதுமட்டுமல்ல, இப்படங்களை வெளியிடும் ஞானவேல் ராஜாவும் சரி, மதுரை பைனான்சியர் அன்புச்செழியனும் சரி. தியேட்டர் சைடில் செல்வாக்கானவர்கள். இரண்டாம் உலகம் தீபாவளிக்கு ரிலீஸ் என்று சொல்கிறார்களே தவிர, அதற்குண்டான வேலைகள் மந்தகதியாக நடப்பதாகவே தெரிகிறது. பிறகுதான் அஜீத்தின் ஆரம்பம்?

ஏகப்பட்ட சிக்கலே இங்குதான். ‘பாண்டியநாடு’ படத்தின் பாடல் வெளியீட்டு விழாவில் ‘ஆரம்பம்’ படத்தை தள்ளிப் போடும் காட்சிகள் அரங்கேறியது. விழாவில் பேசிய தயாரிப்பாளர் சங்க தலைவர் கேயார், ‘தீபாவளிக்கு வருகிற எல்லா படங்களும் நல்லா ஓடணும் என்பதுதான் என் ஆசை. முன்பு 2800க்கும் மேற்பட்ட தியேட்டர்கள் இருந்தன. இப்போது அது ஆயிரத்து சொச்சமாக குறைந்துவிட்டது. அதிலும் மல்டிபிளக்ஸ் தியேட்டர்கள் என்று எடுத்துக் கொண்டால் முன்னுத்தி சொச்சம்தான். இது தல படமும் வரப்போவுது. அவர் படம் வந்தா அது தல தீபாவளிதான். அதுல சந்தேகம் இல்ல. ஆனால் மற்ற படங்களும் வர்ற காரணத்தால் தல தன் படத்தை ஒரு வாரம் கழிச்சு கொண்டு வந்தார்னா நல்லாயிருக்கும்’ என்றார்.

விஷாலும் கிட்டதட்ட அதையே மையப்படுத்தி பேசினார். மதகஜராஜா படத்தை ரிலீஸ் பண்றதுக்காக நான் அவ்வளவு கஷ்டப்பட்டேன். இங்க ஓடுன்னு சொல்வாங்க. இங்க ஓடுவேன். அங்க ஓடுன்னு சொல்வாங்க. அங்க ஓடுவேன். அவ்வளவு ஏன், சென்சார் சர்டிபிகேட் ஜெராக்ஸ் காப்பியை கூட நான்தான் ஓடி ஓடி எடுத்தேன். நீங்க ஹீரோ. இந்த வேலையையெல்லாம் செய்யக் கூடாதுன்னு சொன்னாங்க. இருந்தாலும் ஆர்வத்தோடவும் வெறியோடவும் ஓடுனேன். பட்… கடைசியில என்னாச்சுன்னு உங்க எல்லாருக்கும் தெரியும்.

இப்பவும் நானே சொந்தமா தயாரிக்கிற இந்த பாண்டியநாடு படத்தின் ரிலீசுக்காக ஓடிகிட்டு இருக்கேன். இந்த முறை எனக்கு பழைய அனுபவம் கிடைச்சுட கூடாதுன்னு கேயார் சார்கிட்ட கேட்டுக்கிறேன் என்றார்.

எனக்கு தர வேண்டிய பணத்தை செட்டில் செய்யாமல் ஆரம்பம் படத்தை வெளியிடக் கூடாது என்று இன்று ஒரு வழக்கு போடப்பட்டிருக்கிறது. போகிற போக்கை பார்த்தால்…. அஜீத் என்கிற பட்டாசுக்கு ஆபத்து நெருங்கிக் கொண்டிருப்பதாகவே படுகிறது.

arulraj
14th October 2013, 01:09 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc1/1380205_475687759212498_1983805272_n.jpg

arulraj
14th October 2013, 03:21 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BWhzoMMCcAAtCBq.jpg

interz
14th October 2013, 04:22 PM
http://cinema.dinamalar.com/tamil-news/14973/cinema/Kollywood/Ajiths-aarambam-under-trouble.htm

I dont know if its fully true but I hate those people who just wait few weeks before a movie release and sue the producer/director etc. Its like these ppl are organized in the "sue moviemakers before movie release sangam". She should have finished the issue in 2005 or 2006.

I hope the movie release as scheduled, without any hurdles.

rachel
14th October 2013, 04:26 PM
:angry2:

Parthyy
14th October 2013, 04:41 PM
HaHa Legally He Cant Do..anymore its not Sri Surya Movies By AMRathnam..
now its Sri Sathy Sai Movies Presented By A RaghuRam...and AMRathnam has replied he is not Producer of the Film

Russellxom
14th October 2013, 05:56 PM
arambham releasing 100 screens in kerala & all in azhaku raja got 50 screens..

Russellxom
14th October 2013, 05:59 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/1376493_254887234659376_1579174677_n.jpg

mappi
14th October 2013, 06:11 PM
Tamil ones please, have enough of malayalam one.
By the by, Thala girda super !

cujoo
14th October 2013, 06:55 PM
‘தல’ படம் தீபாவளி கழிச்சு வந்தா நல்லாயிருக்கும்…’ -அஜீத்துக்கு நெருங்கும் ஆபத்து?

Everyone trying to do something not to bring the movie, I hope fans answer those on opening

Mohan kumar.
14th October 2013, 08:09 PM
Nowadays, no big movies release without a problem. Always there r some groups to block it during the release time.
Even small movies are able to finalise their release dates well in advance but not the big ones..
Have to wait for some more time to get the official confirmation :-(

Adox
14th October 2013, 09:57 PM
It has become customary to create issues for either political reasons or trying to get some mileage (for lesser known religious outfits) or just make a few bucks as compensation. No wonder we see only bigger players getting affected. Rarely are there worthy genuine reasons ...

sakthii
15th October 2013, 09:02 PM
Sreedhar Pillai ‏@sri50 5h
#DiwaliDhamaka - Tentative release dates #Arrambam - Oct 31, #AllinAllAzhaguRaja - Nov 2, #PandiyaNadu - Nov 2.

Mohan kumar.
16th October 2013, 11:19 AM
“என்னைப் புகழும் காட்சிகளோ, பஞ்ச் டயலாக்குகளோ இருக்கக் கூடாது” : ‘ஆரம்பம்’ படத்தில் அஜித் போட்ட கண்டிஷன்!

“ஒரு பிரபல் நடிகருக்குரிய எந்த பந்தாவும் இல்லாமல் இருந்தார் அஜித்” என்கிறார்கள் எழுத்தாளர்(கள்) சுபா.

அஜித்தின் ஆரம்பம் படத்தின் கதை, திரைக்கதையை டைரக்டர் விஷ்ணுவர்தனோடு சேர்ந்து இவர்கள் தான் அமைத்திருக்கிறார்கள். இந்தப்படத்தில்பணியாற்றியதன் மூலம் எங்களது சினிமா பயணத்தின் உச்சத்தை தொட்டுவிட்டதாக சொல்லும் இவர்களின் ‘ஆரம்பம்’ படத்தில் பணியாற்றிய பற்றிய சில அனுபவங்கள் இதோ…!!!

டைரக்டர் விஷ்ணுவர்த்தன் இப்படி ஒரு படத்தை எடுக்க போகிறோம் என கூறியபோது, அஜீத் ரசிகர்களின் எதிர்பார்ப்பை பூர்த்தி செய்ய வேண்டும் என்ற எண்ணமே கதையாக உருவெடுத்தது.

3 மாதங்களுக்கு பிறகு கதை கருவை அஜித்திடம் பகிர்ந்து கொள்ள முதன்முதலாக அவரை சந்தித்த போது அவரது எளிமை எங்களை கவர்ந்தது. ஒரு உச்ச நடிகருக்குரிய எந்த பந்தாவும் இல்லாமல் இருந்தது வியப்பாக இருந்தது. அந்த வியப்பு அடங்கும் முன்னரே அவர் வைத்த வேண்டுகோள் எங்களை மேலும் ஆச்சரியப்படுத்தியது, அது “படத்தில் தன்னை புகழும் காட்சிகளோ, பஞ்ச் வசனங்களோ இருக்க கூடாது” என்பதுதான். கதைக்குதான் நாயகனே தவிர நாயகனுக்கு கதை இல்லை என்பதை தெளிவாக வலியுறுத்தினார் .

அவர் தன்னுடன் நடிக்கும் மற்ற நடிகர்களுக்கும் முக்கியத்துவம் இருக்கும் வகையில் காட்சி அமைப்பை அமைக்குமாறு இயக்குனரிடம் கூறியதை கேட்ட பிறகு தான் அந்த மனிதருக்கு அவர் மீதுள்ள தன்னம்பிக்கையின் அர்த்தம் புரிந்தது. அந்த தன்னம்பிக்கை அவருடன் பணியாற்றும் மற்றவர்களுக்கும் ஒட்டி கொண்டது என்றால் மிகை ஆகாது.

படத்துக்காக அவர் எடையை குறைத்தால் நன்றாக இருக்கும் என்ற உடனே பல ஆபரேஷன் செய்துள்ள அவரது உடல்நிலையையும் மீறி ஒரு தினத்துக்கு 5 முதல் 6 மணி நேரம் வரை அயராமல் உடற்பயிற்சி செய்த அவரது கடமை உணர்ச்சி தான் அவரை இந்த உயரத்துக்கு கூட்டி சென்றிருக்கும் என தெளிவாக புரிந்தது.

நாங்கள் பல நடிகர்களின் படங்களில் பணிபுரிந்து இருக்கிறோம், பணியாற்றிக் கொண்டு இருக்கிறோம். ஆனால் இதுவரை எந்த படத்துக்கும் ஆரம்பம் படத்தை பற்றிய ஆர்வம் போல் கண்டதில்லை. எல்லா தரப்பு ரசிகர்களும் இந்த படத்தை எதிர்பார்த்து கொண்டு இருப்பதை பார்க்கும் போதுதான் அவருடைய ரசிகர் வட்டம் எந்த அளவுக்கு பரந்து உள்ளது என்பது புலப்படுகிறது.

ஏராளமான பொருட் செலவு, விஷ்ணுவின் ஸ்டைலிஷ் இயக்கம் , யுவன் ஷங்கர் ராஜாவின் மெய் மறக்கும் இசை ஆகியவை அந்த எதிர்பார்ப்பை சந்திக்கும் என நம்பிக்கை எங்களுக்கு நிச்சயம் உண்டு.

என்கிறார்கள் எழுத்தாளர்(கள்) சுபா.

Arragesh
17th October 2013, 08:05 AM
Some updates from Twitter.

1. Arrambam team is sending film to Censor and expecting U (highly unlikely).
2. Screens overseas,
#USA - 80 Screens
#UK - 38 Screens
#France - 30 Screens
#Canada - 10 Screens
3. Going by Ayngaran overseas theatre list and date.We can confirm film is all set to release on 31st Oct 2013.

Between where is T_R these days.

Russellfws
17th October 2013, 12:12 PM
He is banned. Usual stuff if you post against kamal/Surya and his fans over here.

Solla kudathu solla kudathu :shhh:

Arragesh
17th October 2013, 12:24 PM
you may want to include Rajini also in that list.....

But sad to see him getting banned again and again.Hope before release of Arrambam he comes back,coz only he who updates all news :)

Russellfws
17th October 2013, 01:09 PM
Ragul18 too banned, paranitharan and preetham goes clean :banghead:

Better a check box is required in register page, Are u kamal/Surya fan? That will help moderation better i guess :lol2:

Siv.S
17th October 2013, 01:14 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BWwFMKCCQAEyZO2.jpg:large

Siv.S
17th October 2013, 01:20 PM
Arrambam censoring by tomorrow

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BWvd_4pIMAATUk1.jpg

parthiru
17th October 2013, 11:02 PM
In bangalore, where our film is releasing?

mabiqukaumo
18th October 2013, 12:37 AM
Movie will be dubbed in2 telugu if it gets a hit talk in tamil : Tv9telugu

Parthyy
18th October 2013, 12:56 AM
Dubbing Process Already Started..titled Aattam Arrambam......wil get decent opening letc... AMRathnam Plan to release on his own or through Suresh Productions

mabiqukaumo
18th October 2013, 01:28 AM
Dubbing Process Already Started..titled Aattam Arrambam......wil get decent opening letc... AMRathnam Plan to release on his own or through Suresh Productions

there is no meaning for this in telugu :lol2: arrambham = arambham in telugu.., but today in tv9 entertainment bulletin.. the above news was told

rachel
18th October 2013, 04:09 AM
T_R ..come back :wink:

arulraj
18th October 2013, 10:09 AM
தீபாவளிக்கு 'ஆரம்பம்' ரிலீஸ் கன்ஃபார்ம்?

http://cinema.vikatan.com/uploaded/Ajith-in-Aarambam-Photos-9.jpg

அஜித், நயன்தாரா, ஆர்யா, டாப்ஸி, ராணா, கிஷோர் என ஒரு நட்சத்திரப் பட்டாளமே நடித்துள்ள படம் ஆரம்பம்'.

விஷ்ணுவர்தன் இயக்கி இருக்கும் இந்தப் படத்திற்கு, யுவன் இசையமைத்து இருக்கிறார். நீண்ட நாட்கள் கழித்து ஏ.எம்.ரத்னம் இப்படத்தினைத் தயாரித்துள்ளார்.

படம் தீபாவளிக்கு ரிலீஸாகும் என அறிவித்து விட்டனர். பாடல்களும் வெளியாகி பட்டையைக் கிளப்புகின்றன.

இந்த நிலையில், தயாரிப்பாளர் ரத்னம் தனக்குத் தர வேண்டிய பணத்தை செட்டில் செய்யாமல் படத்தை வெளியிடக் கூடாது என வழக்கு தொடர்ந்துள்ளார்.

அத்துடன், விஷாலின் 'பாண்டிய நாடு' படமும் தீபாவளிக்கு ரிலீஸாவதால், அஜித் தன்னுடைய படத்தைத் தாமதமாக வெளியிட வேண்டும் என வெளிப்படையாகவே வேண்டுகோள் விடுத்துள்ளார், தமிழ்நாடு திரைப்பட தயாரிப்பாளர் சங்கத் தலைவர் கேயார்.

போதாக்குறைக்கு, கார்த்தியின் 'ஆல் இன் ஆல் அழகுராஜா' படத்துக்காக நிறைய தியேட்டர்கள் புக் செய்யப்பட்டு விட்டதால், போதிய திரையரங்குகளும் கிடைக்கவில்லை.

இப்படி பிரச்னைக்கு மேல் பிரச்னையாக ஏகப்பட்ட சிக்கலில் சிக்கித் தவிக்கிறது 'ஆரம்பம்.' இருந்தாலும், தினமும் வெளியாகும் விளம்பரங்களில் 'தீபாவளி ரிலீஸ்' என்று தான் குறிப்பிடப்பட்டுள்ளது.

ரஜினி, கமல், விஜய், சூர்யா, தனுஷ்... இப்படி அஜித்தைத் தவிர பெரிய நடிகர்களின் படங்கள் எதுவுமே தீபாவளிக்கு ரிலீஸ் ஆகாததால், அஜித்தின் படத்தை எல்லா ரசிகர்களுமே ஆர்வத்துடன் எதிர்பார்த்துக் காத்திருக்கின்றனர். ரசிகர்களின் ஆசை நிறைவேறுமா?

arulraj
18th October 2013, 11:10 AM
'Ajith has two faces in Arrambam''- VishnuvardhanOct 18, 2013
“A lot of things are being said about Arrambam and most of the things are strange even to us,” begins Vishnuvardhan. In a recent interview, the director spoke about Ajith’s character and the movie in detail. “There is a true event in the movie. But it is just a part and not the entire story. If you want me to say which incident, I would ask you to wait and watch the movie. However, all I can say is that it is a well known incident and everyone knows about it.”

About Ajith, the director says, “I wanted to introduce Ajith’s salt and pepper look. But, Venkat Prabhu overtook. But, I wanted Ajith to maintain the same look for this film and he agreed readily. No actor in India would agree to act with gray hair. That’s where Ajith stands tall.”

About the character Ajith plays, the director reveals, “Ajith has two faces in the film. One definitely is a gray side. But, I cannot reveal if he plays the villain or not.” Vishnu promises that the action drama would have a lot of interesting twists and turns. He also credits his editor, Sreekar Prasad for the film’s racy run.

Meanwhile, Arrambam will release on the 31st of October. Starring Ajith, Arya, Nayanthara, Taapsee, Atul Kulkarni, Mahesh Manjrekar, Suman Ranganathan, Rana Daggubatti and Kishore, the film has Yuvans music and Om Prakash’s cinematography. Sri Sathya Sai Movies has produced the mega budget extravaganza.

Parthyy
18th October 2013, 12:10 PM
there is no meaning for this in telugu :lol2: arrambham = arambham in telugu.., but today in tv9 entertainment bulletin.. the above news was told

oops its Aata Arrambham..i know Arambam has the same meaning in Tamil/telugu....letc

mabiqukaumo
18th October 2013, 02:14 PM
Censor completed.....Certified U by CBFC w/o any cuts..... Clean U :-D

Siv.S
18th October 2013, 02:28 PM
yessss it's clean U :-D :2thumbsup: now expect the updated theatre list...

Parthyy
18th October 2013, 03:16 PM
:redjump::bluejump::boo::pink::cheer:

ArulprakasH
18th October 2013, 03:40 PM
போடு போடு
சவுண்டு
பட்டையத்தான் முறிக்கனும்டா......

ஹே... ஆடு ஆடு
ரவுண்டு
செவிலெல்லாம் பிரிக்கனும்டா.....

ஏ....
வானத்துக்கே வெடிவச்சி பார்ப்போம்மட

ஹே
மேகமெல்லாம் மேளத்தை வாசிக்க
தாளத்த வாசிக்க
ஆட்டத்தை ஆரம்மிப்போம்.

அடடடட...............
ஆரம்பம்மே.........
இப்போ
அதிருதுடா....

அடடடட...............
ஆகாயமே...........
இப்போ
அலருதுடா...........

leosimha
18th October 2013, 03:41 PM
unbelievable!! is it really true? :shock:

Good for Ajith after a long long long time. Will the team be able to saturate the release is the next big thing?

ArulprakasH
18th October 2013, 03:44 PM
Ada nijamaa thaan Leo :)

leosimha
18th October 2013, 03:48 PM
Thanks Arul!! Good!! Very Very Good!! :) Now what we thala fans want is a 1 week saturation release from the team. Will they be able to do it? Hope the news from the other movies releasing in a good number of theatres are all rumours.

yellow
18th October 2013, 03:56 PM
http://tamil.oneindia.in/movies/news/aarambam-gets-clean-u-certificate-185591.html

அஜீத்தின் ஆரம்பம் படத்திற்கு 'யு' சான்றிதழ் Posted by: Siva Published: Friday, October 18, 2013, 15:08 [IST] Ads by Google சென்னை: அஜீத்தின் ஆரம்பம் படத்திற்கு சென்சார் போர்டு யு சான்றிதழ் வழங்கியுள்ளது. விஷ்ணுவர்தன் இயக்கத்தில் அஜீத் குமார், நயன்தாரா, ஆர்யா, டாப்ஸி நடித்துள்ள ஆரம்பம் படத்தை இன்று சென்சார் போர்டு உறுப்பினர்களுக்கு போட்டி காட்டினர். படத்தை பார்த்த அவர்கள் யு சான்றிதழ் அளித்துள்ளனர். அதனால் வரி விலக்கு பெறுவதில் எந்த சிக்கலும் இல்லை. ஆரம்பம் முன்னதாக வெங்கட் பிரபு இயக்கத்தில் அஜீத் நடித்த மங்காத்தா படத்திற்கு யு/ஏ சான்றிதழ் கிடைத்தது. அதற்கு முன்பு நடித்த பில்லா 2 படத்திற்கு ஏ சான்றிதழ் கிடைத்தது என்பது குறிப்பிடத்தக்கது. மங்காத்தாவை தொடர்ந்து ஆரம்பம் படத்திலும் அஜீத் சால்ட் அன்ட் பெப்பர் லுக்கில் வருகிறார். உடனடி செய்திகளுக்கு எப்போதும் ஒன் இந்தியாவுக்கு வாருங்கள். எங்கள் Facebook மற்றும் Twitter பக்கங்களில் தொடர்பில் இருங்கள்.

Read more at: http://tamil.oneindia.in/movies/news/aarambam-gets-clean-u-certificate-185591.html

ArulprakasH
18th October 2013, 03:59 PM
ippo irukka nelamaikku 1 day thaan kedaikkum pola... but they will try to release in max screens... after one week, we can get more screens... :wink:

k_vanan
18th October 2013, 04:37 PM
Wooow really good news... :)

Hope this time intelligent story by suba & vv compare to previous... more violence

cujoo
18th October 2013, 06:22 PM
Good news indeed. Last few films got U/A and tax caused dem from profit

leosimha
18th October 2013, 06:55 PM
personally IMO, the team must not apply for tax exemption unless the movie portrays a social message. But anyways this is not a great matter to worry about.

Parthyy
18th October 2013, 07:00 PM
Every Theatre owner only prefers thet Tax Exemption.... Social /non-social nothing matters...Only Money Matters

parthiru
19th October 2013, 01:10 PM
Film on 31st confirmed......

parthiru
19th October 2013, 01:11 PM
Anybody here from bangalore.... I am new to bangalore.. Everybody saying film will not release here before NOV 2nd... Any chances of seeing the film on 31st....
PVR, Cinepolis, etc anywhere... Pls help me....

parthiru
19th October 2013, 01:12 PM
Arrambam To be released on October 31st Announced Officially

The special screening of the 'Mega budget' film of the year 'Arrambam' was screened for the censor officials yesterday . The officials certified 'U' to the movie and it was said they were lavish in praising the basic content of the film too. As Ajith kumar wouldn't be available in Chennai during the release of the film on 31st [ will be in Hyderabad from 20 october to 5th November for the shooting of 'Veeram' ] the producers Shree sathya sai films represented by A.Raghuram screened a special show for Ajith kumar and his family.After the conclusion of the film Ajith kumar praised the director Vishnuvarthan and thanked him for giving him a 'Big' film like this .The actor was on his lavishing best and then called up his co star of the film 'Arrambam' and praised him to no ends , for his superb performance .

' Your combination with Tapsee was amazing , the vibration of youth is written all over your performance . You will win over the hearts of all the audience . Iam sure this film will take you to great heights . Be assured of a great year ahead as you have been tasting success consequently ' ,the star known for his penchant in inspiring youngsters said. Arya was too humble in receiving the praise and responded by thanking Ajith for his lavishing praise and added that this praise will inspire him to do much better in his career . The executive producer A.M .Rathnam who witnessed this conversation stated that 'This will be a new beginning on the chapter of Multi star films and he was equally amazed by the courtesy and warm pleasantness that was mutually shared by both Ajith and Arya.
Well began is well done

sakthii
19th October 2013, 06:21 PM
Anybody here from bangalore.... I am new to bangalore.. Everybody saying film will not release here before NOV 2nd... Any chances of seeing the film on 31st....

just wait.. dont conclude..

Adox
19th October 2013, 06:45 PM
Cool ...

Ajith starrer Arrambam was censored yesterday, 18th Octor 2013, at the Four Frames Preview Theater in Chennai. Four officials from the CBFC supposedly watched the movie and gave it a clean U, with absolutely no cuts. Our sources also inform that the officials called Arrambam “Ajith’s best film till date”.

On the other hand, Ajith and family, along with his manager watched the fully completed Arrambam recently. What is more exciting is that, Thala was apparently amazed with Arya’s performance and commended him on his splendid job. To quote Ajith, “Arya's performance in the film is superb and I enjoyed it completely. His sequences with Taapsee are vibrant, youthful and will win the hearts of people. I am sure this film will take Arya to great heights. He has been doing great until now and he will always do. My heartfelt wishes to Arya!”

Meanwhile, produced by Sri Sathya Sai Movies, Arrambam also has Nayanthara, Taapsee, Rana Daggubatti, Atul Kulkarni and Mahesh Manjrekar in pivotal roles. The film is expected to witness a massive opening on the 31st of October.

Siv.S
19th October 2013, 10:54 PM
Arrambam VIP TICKETS SELLING LOCATION - Sri Lanka

★ 7Stories Ranjanas: No.318, Galle Road, Colombo 04 - Tel:0112590060 ★ ...

★ SHOP SMART: No.6, 36th Lane, Wellawatha, Colombo 06 - Tel: 0112058002 ★

★ Senen Eleven Restaurant: No.36 B & C, Galle Road, Wellawatte. Tel:0112593819 ★

★ CD World: No.298, Galle Road, Wellawatte, Colombo - 04 Tel:0112554481 ★

★ ABISH DVD CENTER: No.135A, Galle Road, Dehiwala Tel:0773506881 ★

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc3/1374200_480115952103012_1432967660_n.jpg

Siv.S
19th October 2013, 10:58 PM
Most likely it will be released on Nov 2 since Nov 1st is karnataka rajyotsava they wont allow any non kannada movies in theatre on that day...

Siv.S
19th October 2013, 11:01 PM
Arrambam UK cinemas details

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BWuOkRPIYAAtbPI.jpg:large

parthiru
20th October 2013, 09:35 AM
Most likely it will be released on Nov 2 since Nov 1st is karnataka rajyotsava they wont allow any non kannada movies in theatre on that day...

Boss, film is releasing on oct 31st... Can we watch on 31st? Nov 1st only u are saying....

Siv.S
20th October 2013, 12:02 PM
In focus Cinematographer Om Prakash talks to udhav naig about his experiences filming the Ajith-starrer Arrambam

When cinematographer Om Prakash was approached by Vishnuvardhan for Arrambam , whose last film with Ajith Kumar ( Billa ) was talked about for its visual aesthetics, he immediately knew it was going to be a huge responsibility. “Every time I looked through the view finder, Vishnu’s films would keep appearing as if to remind me of my task,” he laughs. Om’s motto has been to push artistic boundaries, whether he is doing a big-budget Arrambam , or non-mainstream films such as Vaagai Sooda Vaa and Naanayam.

Views and hues

Inspired by the works of Italian cinematographer Vittorio Storaro ( Apocalypse Now, Little Buddha ) and artist Van Gogh, Om admits that he likes to experiment with colours. He explains why he chose to give a red-tinted look for Vaagai Sooda Vaa .

“The film was about how a guy goes to a poor village and educates the people there. I felt the colour red, traditionally associated with socialism and communism, would be apt for the film. Since Arrambam aims to raise consciousness about a social ill, I expressed my wish to give the visuals a green tint because the colour ‘green’ is commonly associated with prosperity and knowledge, ” he says.

Reflecting moods

The film industry is such that artistic indulgence, however basic it may be, will not be encouraged. Talking specifically about cinematography, Om feels that there is always an insistence on keeping it flat and brightly lit. “Some expect everything to be lit in the same way irrespective of the mood of the scene or the point of the film,” he says and recollects how Mallika Sherawat (they both worked in Fauj Mein Mauj ) wasn’t happy with the way she looked in a shot where she grieves her husband’s death. “I had to explain why the grim lighting was necessary,” he says.

New ideas can be tried only when filmmakers and actors are willing to collaborate.

Fortunately, Om found willing collaborators in Arrambam . “Right from Ajith Kumar, Arya and Nayanthara to Lee Whitaker, the action choreographer from Hollywood, they were professional.”

What was the most difficult roadblock when shooting a stunt sequence?

“Time and safety are both a problem. In the West, they take all precautions as well as their time. Here…not so much,” he says. Recollecting the much-hyped ‘speed boat’ stunt performed by Ajith himself where he had to do a 180 degree turn at such a high speed, he says, “Shooting while seated on a boat that travel at that speed was risky.”

So where was he seated? “I was filming the whole scene seated in the speed boat in front of Ajith, firmly tied to the nose of the boat. While Ajith is, no doubt, an experienced driver, it was still difficult and scary because there was every chance that the boat could capsize,” he says and adds: “The actors understood what Vishnu and I were trying to do and cooperated with us.”

How did he manage to calm his nerves and shoot it? “Since I was looking through the lens, I convinced myself that it was only a movie,” he jokes.

http://www.thehindu.com/todays-paper/tp-features/tp-cinemaplus/viewfinder/article5252193.ece

Siv.S
20th October 2013, 12:03 PM
Boss, film is releasing on oct 31st... Can we watch on 31st? Nov 1st only u are saying....
Correct thaan.. oru naal release pannittu adutha naal stop pannanumaannu yosippangalla....

Siv.S
20th October 2013, 12:11 PM
Europe Theatre list

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHS-SId1uJY&feature=player_embedded

Siv.S
21st October 2013, 06:42 PM
Ayngaran sells Chengalpet area of NSC to Ramanarayanan's Sri Thenandal films 4 a whopping amount

Dilbert
21st October 2013, 07:32 PM
Ayngaran sells Chengalpet area of NSC to Ramanarayanan's Sri Thenandal films 4 a whopping amount

Siv, Promotion-ellam strong than irukku ! Padam yappadi irrkum-en parkalam. I only hope he doesn't do his usual thing "walking up to camera with sunglasses and say something and walk away. Definitely looking forward for another Mankatha!

Siv.S
21st October 2013, 07:50 PM
Arrambam Premier Show - USA Tentative Theaters List...

Ajith's fans in US rejoice! For the superstar comes in a cinema hall near you, with his 'Arrambam', which premiers on Oct 30. Checkout the theatres' list below:..

Theaters City State Shows Company

1. Carmike Sugar Creek Center 10
Bella Vista
(479) 855-3456 Bentonville/Rogers, AR AR Shows from Oct 31st
Carmike

2. Pollack Tempe Cinemas,
1825 E Elliott Rd,
Tempe, AZ 85284 Phoenix AZ Shows from Oct 31st
Pollack

3. Century 25 Union Landing and XD
32100 Union Landing
Union City, CA 94587 Union City CA Shows from Oct 31st
Cinemark

4. Century Blackhawk Plaza
4175 Blackhawk Plaza Circle
Danville, CA 94526 Danville (Dublin) CA Shows from Oct 31st
Cinemark

5. Century Folsom 14
261 Iron Point Rd.
Folsom, CA 95630 Folsom CA Shows from Oct 31st
Cinemark

6. Century Stadium 25 and XD
1701 W. Katella Ave.
Orange, CA 92867 Orange County CA Shows from Oct 31st
Cinemark

7. Rave 18 + IMAX
6081 Center Drive
Los Angeles, CA 90045 Los Angeles CA Shows from Oct 31st
Cinemark

8. BIG CINEMAS FREMONT 7
39160 Paseo Padre Pkwy
Fremont, CA 94538
Phone: 510-795-1096 Fremont CA Shows from Oct 31st
BigCinemas

9. Digiplex Poway
13475 Poway Road,
Poway CA 92064 San Diego CA Shows from Oct 31st
Digiplex

10. Towne 3 Cinemas,
1433 The Alameda,
San Jose, CA 95126 San Jose CA Shows from Oct 31st
Towne 3

11. Century Aurora and XD
14300 East Alameda Ave.
Aurora, CO 80012 Aurora CO Shows from Oct 31st
Cinemark

12. RAVE THEATRE - BUCKLAND HILLS 18 + IMAX
99 RedStone Road,
Manchester, CT 06045 Connecticut CT Shows from Oct 31st
Cinemark

13. Cinemark Movies 10
1796 W Newport Pike,
Wilmington, DE 19804 Delaware DE Shows from Oct 31st
Cinemark

14. Cinemark Tinseltown 20 + XD,
4535 Southside Blvd,
Jacksonville, FL Jacksonville FL Shows from Oct 31st
Cinemark

15. Cinemark Festival Bay Mall
5150 International Drive
Orlando, FL 32819 Orlando FL Shows from Oct 31st
Cinemark

16. Cinemark Paradise 24
15601 Sheridan Street
Davie, FL 33331
(954) 680-3495 Fort Lauderdale/Miami FL Shows from Oct 31st
Cinemark

17. Grove 16
6333 Wesley Grove Blvd.
Wesley Chapel, FL 33544
Movie Times: (813) 948-5444 Tampa FL Shows from Oct 31st
Cobb

18. AMC North Dekalb Mall 16
I-285 at Exit 29,
Decatur - 30033
(888)AMC-4FUN Decatur GA Shows from Oct 31st
AMC

19. BIG CINEMAS PEACHTREE THEATRE
6135 Peachtree Pkwy
Norcross, GA 30092
Phone: 770-448-7002 Atlanta GA Shows from Oct 31st
BigCinemas

20. Navrang Theaters
10743 Alpharetta Hwy,
Rosewell, GA 30076 ,
(770) 518 6309 Rosewell GA Shows from Oct 31st
Navrang

21. Century 20 Jordan Creek and XD
101 Jordan Creek Parkway
West Des Moines, IA 50266
800-326-3264 + Exp Code 982# W Des Moines, IA IA Shows from Oct 31st
Cinemark

22. Carmike Wynnsong 12
2435 Edgewood RD SW
Cedar Rapids, IA 52404 Cedar Rapids IA Shows from Oct 31st
Carmike

23. Cinemark @ Seven Bridges and IMAX
6500 Route 53
Woodridge, IL 60517 Woodridge IL Shows from Oct 31st
Cinemark

24. Cinemark Century Stratford Square 16,
804 Stratford Square
Bloomingdale, IL 60108 Bloomingdale IL Shows from Oct 31st
Cinemark

25. BIG CINEMAS GOLF GLEN STADIUM 5
9180 West Golf Road
Niles, IL 60714
Phone: 847-299-2366 Chicago IL Shows from Oct 31st
BigCinemas

26. Galaxy 14 Cinemas
1111 Wylie Dr
Bloomington, IL Bloomington IL Shows from Oct 31st
Galaxy

27. Reynold's Cinema (Nova Cinemas)
3225 N Dries Ln.
Peoria, IL 61604 Peoria IL Shows from Oct 31st
Reynolds

28. Cinemark Movies 8(Greenwood),
1848 E. Stop 13 Road,
Indianapolis Indianapolis IN Shows from Oct 31st
Cinemark

29. Cinemark Tinseltown 20,
5500 Antioch Merriam,
KS 66202 Kansas City KS Shows from Oct 31st
Cinemark

30. Cinemark Movies 10,
425 Codell Dr
Lexington,
KY 40509 Lexington KY Shows from Oct 31st
Cinemark

31. Apple Cinemas,
168 Alewife Brook parkway,
Cambridge MA 02138 Boston MA Shows from Oct 31st
Apple Cinemas

32. Egyptian 24 + XD, 7000 Arundel Mills Circle,
Hanover, MD Maryland MD Shows from Oct 31st
Cinemark

33. Cinemark 16
28600 Dequindre,
Warren, MI 48092 Warren MI Shows from Oct 31st
Cinemark

34. CINEMARK ANN ARBOR
4100 Carpenter Road,
Ypsilanti, MI 48197 Ann Arbor MI Shows from Oct 31st
Cinemark

35. LIVONIA
Phoenix Theaters,
Laurel Park Place,
Livonia MI Livonia MI Shows from Oct 31st
Phoenix Theaters

36. Carmike Wynnsong
Mounds View, Mn
Phone 240-367-4560
612-889-3324 Minneapolis-1 MN Shows from Oct 31st
Carmike

37. Carmike Cinemas
Apple Valley 15630 Cedar Ave,
Apple Valley, MN
phone 612-889-3324 Minneapolis-2 MN Shows from Oct 31st
Carmike

38. St. Charles Stadium 18 Cine
1830 S 1st Capitol Dr
St. Charles MO 63303
800-FANDANGO ext. 2403
636-946-1862 St. Louis MO Shows from Oct 31st
Galaxy

39. Arysley Cinemas
9110 Kings Parade Blvd
Charlotte, NC 28273 Charlotte NC Shows from Oct 31st
Arysley

40. Carmike Park Place 16,
9525 Chapel Hill Rd., Morrisville, NC 27560 Morrisville (Cary) NC Shows from Oct 31st
Carmike

41. Carmike 18 4822 Koger Blvd,
Greensboro, NC 27407 Greensboro NC Shows from Oct 31st
Carmike

42. Marcus 20 Grand Cinemas
14304 W. Maple Rd
Omaha, NE 68164 Omaha NE Shows from Oct 31st
Marcus

43. Hudson Mall Cinemas
701 Route 440
Jersey City, NJ 07304
201-860-9147 Jersey City NJ Shows from Oct 31st
Hudson Mall

44. Regal Commerce Center Stadium 18
2399 U.S. 1,
North Brunswick,
NJ 08902
Phone: (732) 940-8361 North Brunswick NJ Shows from Oct 31st
Regal

45. BIG CINEMAS COLUMBIA PARK 12
3125 Kennedy Blvd
North Bergen, NJ 07047
Phone: 201-865-1600 North Bergen NJ Shows from Oct 31st
BigCinemas

46. BIG CINEMAS MOVIE CITY 8
1655 Oak Tree Rd
Edison, NJ 08820
Phone: 732-548-2300 Edison NJ Shows from Oct 31st
BigCinemas

47. Cinemark Cielo Vista Mall 14
8401 Gateway West
El Paso, TX 79925
800-326-3264 Exp Code 2121# El Paso NM Shows from Oct 31st
Cinemark

48. Century 18 Sams Town
5111 Boulder Hwy At Sam's Town Hotel
Las Vegas,
NV 89122, (702) 547-173 Las Vegas NV Shows from Oct 31st
Cinemark

49. CINEMARK TINSELTOWN USA AND IMAX
2291 Buffalo Road, Rochester, NY 14624 Rochester, NY NY Shows from Oct 31st
Cinemark

50. UA Brandon Cinemas 2
70-20 Austin St., Forest Hills NY 11375
718-793-0150 Queens (New York) NY Shows from Oct 31st
United Artist

51. Atlas Cinemas Eastgate 10
1345 S.O.M. Center Road,
Mayfield Heights, OH - (877) 474-3066 Cleveland OH Shows from Oct 31st
Cinemark

52. 3025 Disney Street Exit 8A Ridge Ave.
South off I-71 North (behind the Target and Sam's Club) ,
Cincinnati, OH 45209 Cincinnati OH Shows from Oct 31st
Cinemark

53. Cinemark Movies 12
2570 Bethel Rd,
Columbus, OH 43235 Phone: (614) 538-0403 Columbus OH Shows from Oct 31st
Cinemark

54. Cinemark 16,
10802 E 71st St South,
Tulsa, OK 74133. 800-326-3264 Tulsa OK Shows from Oct 31st
Cinemark

55. Beaverton Cedar Hills 16
Portland, OR Portland OR Shows from Oct 31st
Cinemark

56. Carmike 10
700 FORT COUCH RD
Pittsburgh, PA 15241 Pittsburgh PA Shows from Oct 31st
Carmike

57. Carmike 16 Theatre
1700 CATASAUQUA RD
Allentown, PA 18109 Allentown PA Shows from Oct 31st
Carmike

58. Carmike 12
110 Upland Square Drive
Pottsgrove, PA 19464 Philadelphia PA Shows from Oct 31st
Carmike

59. Carmike Thoroughbred 20
633 Frazier Dr,
Franklin, TN 37067
Phone: (615) 778-0775 Tennessee TN Shows from Oct 31st
Carmike

60. Carmike Cinemas
Chattanooga - East Ridge, TN
Carmike East Ridge 19 + IMAX,
5080 South Terrace, East Ridge, TN
Phone 423-855-9652 Chattanooga TN Shows from Oct 31st
Carmike

61. Cinemark TinselTown 17
S. I-35 North Of Stassney Ln 5501 Ih 35
Austin, TX 78744 Austin TX Shows from Oct 31st
Cinemark

62. Cinemark Movies 16, 5063 N.W. Loop 410,
San Antonio, TX 78229 San Antonio TX Shows from Oct 31st
Cinemark

63. FunAsia movies @ Carmike Yorktown 15
15900 Yorktown Crossing Blvd,
Houston, TX 77084;
Ph: 832-265-2516 / 469-361-1249 Houston TX Shows from Oct 31st
FunAsia Houston

64. FunAsia-Richardson
1210 E.Beltline Rd.,
Richardson, TX 75081;
Ph: 469-361-1249 Richardson TX Shows from Oct 31st
FunAsia Richardson

65. Regal-MacArthur MarketPlace
16 (Hollywood)
8505 Walton Blvd,
Irving, TX 75063 Irving TX Shows from Oct 31st
Regal FunAsia

66. Carmike Ritz 15
3217 Decker Lake Dr,
Salt Lake City, UT 84119 Salt Lake UT Shows from Oct 31st
Carmike

67. THEATRE - CENTREVILLE 12
6201 Multiplex Drive,
Centreville, VA 20121 Centerville VA Shows from Oct 31st
Cinemark

68. BIG CINEMAS LOEHMANN'S TWIN
7291 Arlington Blvd.
Falls Church, VA 22042
Phone: 703-573-5774 Washington D.C. VA Shows from Oct 31st
BigCinemas

69. Carmike 10, 110 Alverder Drive
Midlothian, VA 23113
Ph: 804-897-0888 Richmond VA Shows from Oct 31st
Carmike

70. Cinemark Lincoln Square Cinemas
700 Bellevue Way NE,
Bellevue, WA
Phone: (425) 454-7400 Seattle WA Shows from Oct 31st
Cinemark

71. AMC Star Fitchburg 18
Address: 6091 McKee Rd,
Fitchburg, WI 53719
Phone: (608) 270-9036 Madison WI Shows from Oct 31st
AMC

72. AMC Mayfair Mall 18
2500 N Mayfair Rd.,
Wauwatosa, WI -
(888) 262-4386 Milwaukee WI Shows from Oct 31st
AMC
http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/tamil/article/98910.html?isRef=T

Siv.S
21st October 2013, 07:52 PM
Siv, Promotion-ellam strong than irukku ! Padam yappadi irrkum-en parkalam. I only hope he doesn't do his usual thing "walking up to camera with sunglasses and say something and walk away. Definitely looking forward for another Mankatha!
:) Mankatha-va Vida better-aa irukkanum...

cujoo
21st October 2013, 08:48 PM
Arrambam Premier Show - USA Tentative Theaters List...

Ajith's fans in US rejoice! For the superstar comes in a cinema hall near you, with his 'Arrambam', which premiers on Oct 30. Checkout the theatres' list below:..

http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/tamil/article/98910.html?isRef=T

Looks like its going to open BIG. 72 screens. Wow

sakthii
21st October 2013, 09:40 PM

Great !

Siv.S
21st October 2013, 11:15 PM
In Germany
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BXFIA9FCEAASUiH.jpg:large

Siv.S
21st October 2013, 11:17 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BXHEZ8-CEAEKq1X.jpg:large

Dilbert
21st October 2013, 11:44 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BXHEZ8-CEAEKq1X.jpg:large

3d - 3 ways :shock: what a discovery !

Parthyy
21st October 2013, 11:46 PM

Saw the List,Not sure About Atlanta/South Carolina... Cousin who is there so Eager to watch the film..Is There any cinema from the above list Charted close to those Locations??

Siv.S
21st October 2013, 11:59 PM
Saw the List,Not sure About Atlanta/South Carolina... Cousin who is there so Eager to watch the film..Is There any cinema from the above list Charted close to those Locations??
as per GkMedia this is not the final list...they planned to screen it on ~ 80+ cinemas.. looks like releasing 250+ cinemas in overseas alone ;)

Parthyy
22nd October 2013, 12:41 AM
as per GkMedia this is not the final list...they planned to screen it on ~ 80+ cinemas.. looks like releasing 250+ cinemas in overseas alone ;)

Eagerly waiting.. Earlier saw Atlanta,GA-Peachtree Norcross and Navrang in Premiere list...
US-80+,UK-38,France-21,Rest of Europe- approx 25+ in Swiss,Holland,german,norway,finland etc
Malaysia-75+,SG- not sure Should come closer to 300 if We add Srilanka,UAE,Rest small overseas areas

Kalyasi
22nd October 2013, 08:30 AM
Mankatha evalo screen la release aachu?

Kalyasi
22nd October 2013, 08:39 AM
Albert, Kasi la ellam 4 shows um AAR va? Ennagada anniyayam ithu...

ArulprakasH
22nd October 2013, 11:28 AM
''That's why he is Ajith and that's why you all love him'', Vishnuvardhan
Oct 22, 2013

We are just 9 days away from the release of Arrambam and the buzz surrounding the movie is increasing by the hour. The director of the movie, Vishnuvardhan is much-in-demand and everyone wants to pick his brain and get to know more about Arrambam. In a recent interview, he spoke at length and satiated the appetite for Arrambam among Ajith fans and other cinema lovers. We present to you what he said about a variety of topics related to Arrambam and Ajith.

About Ajith's dashing V neck T shirts ... "We were clear that Ajith wouldn't be wearing suits in this film and we gave him everyday costumes that all of us wear. V neck T shirts symbolize a man who is macho and has a certain beastly nature. Ajith loved it and he carried this costume beautifully. It suited him perfectly and anyway the man is stunning."

Vishnu was happy to share the same vibrations and wavelength with Ajith since their Billa days and thanked Ajith for his co-operation. He made it clear that this would be a new kind of film for both him and Ajith and reiterated that it was not a gangster film.

He also praised Ajith's magnanimity for agreeing to work with such an elaborate star cast and for making newcomers and upcoming actors such as Akshara Gowda and Taapsee, feel comfortable on the sets.

On the much talked about leg injury, Vishnu spoke in a very animated manner "The morning after his injury, he was back on the sets, with his knee tightly bound, and he completed the shot. Ajith said that he can't keep the entire unit waiting for him. Even, the ortho specialist that we consulted asked Ajith to return home at once. Stunt master Lee Whittaker was stunned by this level of commitment and said that even Hollywood stars would have thrown some tantrums. That's why he is Ajith and that's why you all love him"

Though Venkat Prabhu overtook Vishnu in using Ajith's salt and pepper look in Mankatha, Vishnu isn't hampered and says "No one in India has the guts to carry off this salt and pepper look like Ajith"

http://behindwoods.com/tamil-movies-cinema-news-13/vishnuvardhan-speaks-at-length-about-arrambam-aka-aarambam.html