PDA

View Full Version : Ajith-Vishnu-Arya-Yuvan-Nayan "ARRAMBAM"

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

BM
15th October 2012, 01:12 AM
But after hearing the comment, "Mathiyathaar thalaivaasal mithikka vendaam"

Ithu enna comment?. Whatever, thappaana intention'la irukaathunga.

BM
15th October 2012, 01:15 AM
I think his speech about current generation music .....nothing to do with thala

Yes, just for example IR used his name. Nothing intentional.

Arragesh
15th October 2012, 01:47 AM
I thought of posting that video in Funny thread going by SAC gesture from start of the video.
But till yesterday i thought only uploader misunderstood what IR iyya was telling :)

Senareb
15th October 2012, 09:28 AM
Raaja sir epovume face to face pesithaan pazhakkam..
puramuthugu'la pesura aalai vida raaja sir evlo mel..
more than his statement, i heard thala is doing a gud rapport with raaja sir...
he is attending all the IR's home function...

selvakumar
15th October 2012, 10:03 AM
Ithu enna comment?. Whatever, thappaana intention'la irukaathunga.
I understand what you are concluding from his speech. But to me it looks different. There was no need to bring Ajith into the discussion.
Just imagine Thala saying something similar on ilayaraja. The way people would have received and reacted for that will be different.

sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
15th October 2012, 12:09 PM
BM, u r right. In one way Raja is trying to say both Ajith and Vijay are focusing only on Mass Masala movies so classical stuff won't fit in thier movies.

IR has done, doing, capable to do in future, all types of genres, all type of music. He has covered very vast. What about VijayAjith. Are they very much versatile?!

Vijay has done few movies and even sung in IR's music. Ajith has not done single film but has expressed his respect on Raja sir many times. He has reportedly said to Venkat Prabhu to prepare a village script for him, with IR music (Pattaasaa irukkum!) So both are in good terms and they themselves has no worry on Raja sir.

Parthyy
15th October 2012, 12:59 PM
There is nothing wrto questioning versatility here and i believe raja ajith are in good terms
Nothing new or surprising to say but stil would like to reiterate Ajith is much more capable as *actor* than what hub world here prejudices
Hmm being a mass star is such a big sin these days often giving embarrasment to their fans :lol:

sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
15th October 2012, 01:10 PM
Parthyy, being mas star is not sin but it pales out if the subject chosen becomes similar. Mass means Collection, records. Thats the one single thing which everyone looks upon so tremendous pressure too is applied on the star. ITs very tough to stay successfully as a Mass Hero.

Ajith has acting capabilities yes it was proved in 90s itself but later he kind of stepped to mass only movies.

Raja's comment actually shud be taken as light joke, nothing like insulting et all. Raja himself has worked on lots of mass masala movies in both Tamil and Telugu.

Prabo
15th October 2012, 06:48 PM
Adadaa intha chinna vishayatha serious-a eduththukalamaa? Infact, I am happy Raja mentioned Ajith there :) The point he was trying to make is that the current trend stories doesn't allow to use mellifluous songs like it used to be. Raja for his experience and superior talent can comment/critize current day technicians.

Prabo
15th October 2012, 06:51 PM
BM, u r right. In one way Raja is trying to say both Ajith and Vijay are focusing only on Mass Masala movies so classical stuff won't fit in thier movies.

IR has done, doing, capable to do in future, all types of genres, all type of music. He has covered very vast. What about VijayAjith. Are they very much versatile?!

Vijay has done few movies and even sung in IR's music. Ajith has not done single film but has expressed his respect on Raja sir many times. He has reportedly said to Venkat Prabhu to prepare a village script for him, with IR music (Pattaasaa irukkum!) So both are in good terms and they themselves has no worry on Raja sir.

Raja composed music for 'Thodarum' movie directed by Ramesh Kanna. I don't think Ajith interferes in Music department. The only time I ever heard Ajith interfering was when he recommended Dharan for Kireedom. As Dharan couldn't do due to some health problems, he recommended GVP. Both MD's gave hits in Parijatham and Veyil respectively at that time. Other than that it's directors choice only. Even the continuous roping in of Yuvan is more of director's choice. When Charan came in-between, the music was automatically Bharadwaj. The other acor you are saying, I think has done 3 movies with Raja, out of which 2 were Fazil's where he doesn't have any say. So, it's not out of any special love for Raja's music.

selvakumar
16th October 2012, 09:24 AM
There is nothing wrto questioning versatility here and i believe raja ajith are in good terms
Nothing new or surprising to say but stil would like to reiterate Ajith is much more capable as *actor* than what hub world here prejudices
Hmm being a mass star is such a big sin these days often giving embarrasment to their fans :lol:
Sivakumar maathiri versatile ah thala irukkanum pola :lol:

MADDY
16th October 2012, 11:45 AM
Raja for his experience and superior talent can comment/critize current day technicians.

yes absolutely right.......but here when he talks abt malarnthu malaradhu etc, i think he is freezed with times......we hold things we see in our formative years in high esteem but when a similar feat is achieved by succeeding generations, we cant see the beauty in it.....for me, Sampras was the best and will remain so.....even after sampras himself reiterating that federer is the bestest, i cant come to terms with it.......similarly for Sachin, Dhoni and AR - i just cant come out of that fixation.........for a common man to have that fixation it is ok, but when a artiste has it, it hampers their repertoire....

i mean, this was a gem from AR in Varalaaru....it has same or more pain than malarnthu malaradha song situation had.......AR gave better music to so called masala Varlaaru than so-called class movie like SOK in the same year......we cant generalise anything in art - we will end up looking stupid........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFtKXaPpL_c

Yuvan is capable of giving such songs but he needs to give for thala films.....aadhi bhagavan is a good sign :-)

selvakumar
17th October 2012, 06:42 AM
yes absolutely right.......but here when he talks abt malarnthu malaradhu etc, i think he is freezed with times......we hold things we see in our formative years in high esteem but when a similar feat is achieved by succeeding generations, we cant see the beauty in it.....for me, Sampras was the best and will remain so.....even after sampras himself reiterating that federer is the bestest, i cant come to terms with it.......similarly for Sachin, Dhoni and AR - i just cant come out of that fixation.........for a common man to have that fixation it is ok, but when a artiste has it, it hampers their repertoire....
I don't think any one could have explained it in a better way than you, Maddy.

Corleone
19th October 2012, 09:34 AM

i mean, this was a gem from AR in Varalaaru....it has same or more pain than malarnthu malaradha song situation had.......AR gave better music to so called masala Varlaaru than so-called class movie like SOK in the same year......we cant generalise anything in art - we will end up looking stupid........

Yuvan is capable of giving such songs but he needs to give for thala films.....aadhi bhagavan is a good sign :-)

Excellent post Maddy.

I hope others could also get such a balanced perpective of things.

And I dont think IR takes on Thala here......it was just a sour grapes dig at the present day TFM which is not kind to him. My grandma had a lot to comment on IR's "horrible" music in comparison with yesteryear MDs.....thats life.

Senareb
19th October 2012, 10:17 AM
My grandma had a lot to comment on IR's "horrible" music in comparison with yesteryear MDs.....thats life.

//dig-- ithai ketta'thaan enaku horrible'aa irukku........:lol2:
IR music'ae horrible'na ipo irukkira..... no comments...

sakthii
21st October 2012, 01:57 PM
Hi friends.. back after a quite a gap..

browsing the discussions.. thala looks fit now. he is unpredictable!

happen to hear this song after long time.. can i have this song in 1080 resolution? anyone have any link.. request u to share.. if cant be shared in public, send pm ;)

Arragesh
31st October 2012, 01:04 AM
Changes In Crew Of Ajith – Vishnuvardhan Project

The Ajith – Vishnuvardhan untitled project which has been noted with interest from Day 1, has seen a couple of changes in the crew.

Cameraman P.S.Vinod who worked with Vishnuvardhan in his previous film Panjaa has been replaced by Om Prakash. Om Prakash has proved his talent with his works in Naanayam, Kalavani, Veppam, Vaagai Sooda Vaa & Neethaane En Pon Vasantham.

Sunil Babu who was roped in as the art director for this film after previously working with Vishnu in films like Panjaa, has opted out of this project. Taking his place is the Vishwaroopam art director Mr. Ilaiyaraja who is currently working in other films like Vaalu and Vettai Mannan.

The change in crew has been made due to important commitments of P.S.Vinod & Sunil Babu. The next shooting schedule of the much anticipated movie is to be held at Mumbai from Nov 1.

http://www.starajith.com/latest-news/changes-in-crew-of-ajith-vishnuvardhan-project/

raghavendran
31st October 2012, 09:40 AM
krishna kulasekaran ‏@Actor_Krishna
Latest news is Vishnu is shooting from the 1st of nov with Thala :) will ask him to tweet more on it

indha padathula Arya irukara illaya?

Parthyy
31st October 2012, 03:16 PM
Ultrastyle Thala
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/A6hYPLgCYAA4dPh.jpg

ArulprakasH
12th November 2012, 02:33 PM
Any news on the first look?

Siv.S
21st November 2012, 12:22 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8M7o-fCQAAeNFA.jpg:large

Parthyy
21st November 2012, 12:38 PM
freaking awesome export our man to hollywood :smokesmirk: therikuthu

balaajee
21st November 2012, 01:14 PM

Can you pls attach the image & can't see the image

Parthyy
21st November 2012, 01:42 PM
^i am in mobile bit difficult

balaajee
21st November 2012, 01:51 PM
^i am in mobile bit difficult

Thanks for your concern, will watch after reaching home

Siv.S
21st November 2012, 01:53 PM
Can you pls attach the image & can't see the image
Done.

balaajee
21st November 2012, 02:05 PM
Done.

Thank you

Siv.S
21st November 2012, 02:47 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNWoRwV0xgo

Parthyy
21st November 2012, 02:51 PM
script or no script screenplay execution matters these days! Vishnuvardana kaila thaan irukku

Chikatilobf
21st November 2012, 03:18 PM
Whom do you want to be exported to hollywood ?

Siv.S
24th November 2012, 02:30 PM
Yuvan Shankar Raja and Vishnuvardhan is a great combo. They have always produced hit music. Yuvan has recently composed a peppy number for Vishnuvardhan directed Ajith’s untitled film for producer AM Rathnam. Singer Krish has rendered his magic voice for this wonderful song.

Vishnuvardhan has a stylised way of song picturisation. He tries to blend the music with the theme of the film. Yuvan and Vishnu have perfect understanding which enables them to make good music.

The Ajith starrer is now shifting to Chennai where shooting is going to be held from November 28. The buzz is that they are going to picturise the recently composed song in a Chennai studio.

http://www.starajith.com/latest-news/yuvans-peppy-number-for-ajith-kumar/

Siv.S
24th November 2012, 02:33 PM
http://sphotos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/179303_415986971807974_817443907_n.jpg

http://sphotos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/18106_415986988474639_540999890_n.jpg

http://sphotos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/483628_415987001807971_311488453_n.jpg

http://sphotos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/542885_415986865141318_1975213204_n.jpg

selvakumar
3rd December 2012, 08:47 AM
Kishore kumar in Puthiyalathalaimurai commented that the film is like Mankatha and he has a different and important role. I wasn't aware that he is acting with thala in this film. Is this the first time? Very good actor. :clap:

sakthii
19th December 2012, 07:07 AM
Thala should take care.. too risky..
accident scene..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=c0Tnq1H5Z3o

Parthyy
19th December 2012, 10:35 AM
Innum ennenna shock tharapooraaroo :(

selvakumar
19th December 2012, 11:44 AM
Innum ennenna shock tharapooraaroo :(
Exactly! :shaking: Intha risk ethukku.. :x

Looks like he is going after it everytime after Billa. Though they are excellent to watch, the amount of risk he is taking is not worth it.
Billa bridge scene, Mankatha bike scene, Car race accident (guess it is Morocco), Billa 2 chopper fight...

mappi
19th December 2012, 02:25 PM
Just saw the video of the Accident. Respect - thats the only word comes to my mind.
[Not posting the video due to Fans clash in the commentary of the Youtube Video. Dont wish to bring the clash here. Just do "accident Ajith" on youtube and set the filter to "today" or "this week"]

- Edit -
Sakthii already posted the video in post #284

Siv.S
19th December 2012, 09:41 PM
WTF!!!!! :shock:

http://twitter.yfrog.com/5ifcsbmjuuvlljlmngafpmjez

Siv.S
19th December 2012, 09:43 PM
vishnu vardhan ‏@vishnu_dir
Guys this is what he did the very next day, first shot in the morning. Tis shows how safer is & care we take

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68G_NZt9uUs&feature=youtu.be

BM
19th December 2012, 09:49 PM
Ithukku mothal video've thevalaam.

sakthii
19th December 2012, 09:58 PM
Just saw the video of the Accident. Respect - thats the only word comes to my mind.
[Not posting the video due to Fans clash in the commentary of the Youtube Video. Dont wish to bring the clash here. Just do "accident Ajith" on youtube and set the filter to "today" or "this week"]

- Edit -
Sakthii already posted the video in post #284

ok havent seen. visiting after lil gap.

cujoo
22nd December 2012, 10:00 PM
why this level of risk :(

mappi
23rd December 2012, 05:32 PM
why this level of risk :(

If you had put this question in the 90s, I would say : Ajith is daring ; Taking the charge of the stuntmen just to be salman style "Being Human" ; dedication
But now, with the advance of Technology in Film making, you can make Rajini and Kamal jump with him. I would not use any descriptive word and hurt Ajith fans.
/dig
If he was in Europe he would be that spoit brat making extreme skating videos and posting it on youtube.
/dig

That said, I respect Ajith for all the strains that he takes just to deliver what he had engaged to. I like his attitude.

cujoo
23rd December 2012, 09:32 PM
If you had put this question in the 90s, I would say : Ajith is daring ; Taking the charge of the stuntmen just to be salman style "Being Human" ; dedication
But now, with the advance of Technology in Film making, you can make Rajini and Kamal jump with him. I would not use any descriptive word and hurt Ajith fans.
/dig
If he was in Europe he would be that spoit brat making extreme skating videos and posting it on youtube.
/dig

That said, I respect Ajith for all the strains that he takes just to deliver what he had engaged to. I like his attitude.
I agree with you my friend, but People never appreciate his hard work. Any ways I like him as Human more than a actor.

rachel
24th December 2012, 07:41 AM
when can we see ajith -vishnu movie guys? i wonder!

cujoo
27th December 2012, 09:21 PM
when can we see ajith -vishnu movie guys? i wonder!

Looks like the movie will get release in April 2013 :(

sekar_suman
31st December 2012, 09:35 AM
Any idea about First look ?

BM
6th January 2013, 11:51 PM
Vishnuvardhan about Ajith's 53rd film :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=4zQNLnmfI1Y

BM
13th January 2013, 01:21 AM
Sreedhar Pillai ‏@sri50
Thala Title 2 b announced by producer AM Ratnam & @vishnu_dir most likely on January 16.

LihDacRurdy
13th January 2013, 06:09 PM
Looks like the movie will get release in April 2013 :(

I think thala movie will be a February release.. movie schedule almost completed, so the production cant wait for april
i wish AM Rathnam, he is one of the good producer and hes hvg good name for big budget film

BM
14th January 2013, 10:11 PM
suresh subha ‏@sureshsubha
friends, thala title may start with "V" is best thing i can say now.but this is not official info from me.pl wait for official announcement

BM
14th January 2013, 10:35 PM
Sreedhar Pillai ‏@sri50
Terrific Hype 4 Ajith's 53 rd film directed by @vishnu_dir title announcement.Writer @sureshsubha has hinted it starts with V ! Suspense!

BM
14th January 2013, 10:36 PM
Sreedhar Pillai ‏@sri50
Vaalee, Villain, Varalaru all Ajith hits start with V. Most likely title 4 Vishnu's film will be Valai (The Net).

BM
14th January 2013, 11:25 PM
Dhananjayan Govind ‏@Dhananjayang
It is going to be Thala's VALAI (NET) is my strong guess...wait for the official announcement.

arulraj
15th January 2013, 09:42 AM
Sreedhar Pillai ‏@ (https://twitter.com/sri50)shrik (https://twitter.com/shriktweets) It is just a guessing game.Valai can mean fishing net or internet & 1-word titles r current flavour of the season.

ajaybaskar
15th January 2013, 10:46 AM
I think it means Internet.

maniram_1234
16th January 2013, 02:30 PM
I think it means Internet.
oru velai kosu valaiya irkumo

arulraj
16th January 2013, 02:39 PM
Instead of Valai , they should have considered of kolai , kalai ,alai , malai , pilai or silai :goodidea:.

ajaybaskar
16th January 2013, 02:39 PM
Yaen? Nallaathaane poittu irukku? :(

Since Ajith plays a hacker, this title is more than apt. Thala nadikkum Vala.

Siv.S
16th January 2013, 04:10 PM
Valai :shaking: hope that it's not the title,Title-kku kooda konjamum yosikkalainna...hmmm

mappi
16th January 2013, 04:43 PM
I agree with Ajay.
And if the movie is in the lines of Swordfish, where Ajith ji takes up the role of John Travolta, should see how much the smoking style of John is imitated by our Travolta.

-EDIT-
But I doubt the title Valai. As Vishnu in one of his interviews said that the title is in par with current Ajith's image ! I dont see Valai any how attached to Ajith ?!?

BM
16th January 2013, 10:50 PM
Sreedhar Pillai ‏@sri50
4 those asking Thala 53 title, sources had earlier indicated it will b announced 2day. But now I hear it has been postponed.

Prabo
17th January 2013, 10:45 AM
Valai :shaking: hope that it's not the title,Title-kku kooda konjamum yosikkalainna...hmmm

The story is rumoured to be dealing with hacking, athanaala intha title-a decide panni irukkalaam....vera title-a-vum irukkalaam. Ethu eppadiyo Vishnu logo, theme meesic ellam pottu oru maathiri nalla panniduvaaru. So, no tension :)

Irunthaalum, nethu shooting pOnavan-laam title announce panraanga...ivanga ethukku romba yosikaraanga-nu therila. Nachu-nu oru teaser with title, logo and theme music release pannungappa....

selvakumar
17th January 2013, 12:16 PM
oru velai kosu valaiya irkumo
Kaaka, Kuruvi, Kurangu valaiya kooda irukkalam.

BM
17th January 2013, 01:09 PM
The story is rumoured to be dealing with hacking,

Ithuve unmai illanu nenaikuren. Vishnu etho family genre try panromnu sollitu irunthaaru.

BM
17th January 2013, 02:59 PM
Kaaka, Kuruvi, Kurangu valaiya kooda irukkalam.

Ithuke kovapattuta epdinga selva. Innum first look with title varanum, teaser varanum, trailer varanum, audio release irukku, advance booking status irukku, movie release irukku. Evlavo paaka vendi irukku naama :lol:

selvakumar
18th January 2013, 07:19 AM
Ithuke kovapattuta epdinga selva. Innum first look with title varanum, teaser varanum, trailer varanum, audio release irukku, advance booking status irukku, movie release irukku. Evlavo paaka vendi irukku naama :lol:
:lol: Athuvum sari thaan. One thing for sure. We will have lot of nuisance in this thread who will then whine saying that we are the ones provoking first of all. Still remember the -ve reviews posted continuously in provocative tone for Billa2 while trying to project the complete opposite picture. Given that we have stayed away this time, we can't be completely sure that the whiners will maintain our decency. Can we? :lol2: This one is just to slightly remind the holy cows :)

kushecip
18th January 2013, 08:20 PM
I don't want to provoke anybody's sentiments here. but it is purely my opinion and thoughts.

when there can be movies like jilla, gilli there is nothing wrong in the movie titled valai. hope the movie's storyline is related to the title. but seriously speaking the title doesn't enthuse me either. hope the title is just a circulating rumour and the actual title is revealed soon.

mabiqukaumo
20th January 2013, 11:47 PM
valai is the title :)

selvakumar
3rd February 2013, 12:20 AM
Valai thaan title ah.. There are fan created posters in the online world. When are they planning to release this film?

Thala - seekiram vaanga Thala... :D

BM
4th February 2013, 11:02 AM
Hey guys, I hv been reading all your tweets. Even I want to share a lot about the film and the title. Thought its too early guys.

And regarding the title. Waiting for the producer to give a go ahead to release. Finally it's a team decision. Will be sharing soon.

Too many issues now happening. And I think it's better we edit and come easy and kool. Really I hope u guys understand. Love u all.

Hmmmmmm.

selvakumar
5th February 2013, 08:08 AM
Hmmmmmm.
Namma padathukkum porattam nadakkum pola.. :lol:

RozeMylm
6th February 2013, 06:10 PM
http://www.ajithfans.info/massajith/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/AKONS-NOT-SINGING-YUVAN.jpg

BM
15th February 2013, 05:55 PM
@ Dubai.

http://i50.tinypic.com/15qwyyq.jpg

BM
16th February 2013, 09:48 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BDPNZL2CAAE7gRl.jpg:large
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BDPPGj8CUAAaz3z.jpg:large

BM
17th February 2013, 01:24 PM
with fans at Dubai.

http://www.starajith.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/exclusive-image-thala-ajith-dubai-vishnuvardhan.jpg

Dinesh84
18th February 2013, 01:11 PM
Slim fit :)

BM
18th February 2013, 09:05 PM
Shooting Set Up Images

http://www.starajith.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/latest-ajith-53-dubai-shooting-images-1.jpg
http://www.starajith.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/latest-ajith-53-dubai-shooting-images-3.jpg
http://www.starajith.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/latest-ajith-53-dubai-shooting-images-4.jpg

http://www.starajith.com/latest-news/images-shooting-set-up-at-700-feet-height-for-ajith-53/

Parthyy
18th February 2013, 10:24 PM
adapaavigala...thirumbavum vaanuyara saagasama ..

BM
18th February 2013, 11:43 PM
One more pic from Dubai shooting spot.

http://www.starajith.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/exclusive-images-thala-ajith-team-dubai-1.jpg

Jiishr
19th February 2013, 07:24 PM
Since yesterday night, a still of Ajith sitting on a Ducati and facing the camera, has been prominently doing the rounds. Looks like this will be another high octane stunt sequence on the bike, similar to sequences in earlier Ajith films like Mankatha.

Some informative fan on the net has revealed that this bike is called Ducati Diavel and costs 26 lakhs with a weight of 210 kgs. It is a specially designed cruiser model and it has a power of 1200cc. It also seems that this bike requires a certain level of expertise to handle. Given Ajith’s prior proficiency in bike racing, we are sure he would more than live up to the task of mastering this bike.

wow....

Jiishr
19th February 2013, 07:24 PM
http://www.ajithfans.com/article-uploads/2013/02/ajith-superracer-570x283.jpg

Source: Deccan Chronicle (Dated: 18-2-2013)

Jiishr
19th February 2013, 11:08 PM
http://www.ajithfans.com/media/stills-update/2013/02/19/thala-53-on-location-stills-dubai-location-scout-exclusive/

cujoo
20th February 2013, 05:32 AM
He looks so kewl in this picture

One more pic from Dubai shooting spot.

http://www.starajith.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/exclusive-images-thala-ajith-team-dubai-1.jpg

BM
23rd February 2013, 04:17 PM
Namma Siva n Shruthika paapaa :cheer::cheer::cheer:.

http://i46.tinypic.com/108gqcl.jpg
http://sphotos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/31485_559612474057945_968400596_n.jpg

Prabo
23rd February 2013, 04:29 PM
Siv.S? Super :)

Enna sonnaaru Ajith? Padam eppo release-am?

ArulprakasH
23rd February 2013, 10:20 PM
super machi :) :) :)

selvakumar
24th February 2013, 01:18 PM
Super Siva Machi :clap: :clap: :D :D

Thala kitta enna pesuna??

Siv.S
24th February 2013, 05:53 PM
Thank you guys,Thala was very busy.. romba pesrathukkulam vaaippu illa.. shooting breakla photos eduthukittom..one new ducati test ride pannar,atha paakka koduthu vachirukkanum :p :D mostly we chat with his parents and AmRatnam,AMR movie June end or in July-la than plan pannirukkar..innum shooting mudiyala.. Arya,Nayan,Rana,Tapse,Kishore,Atul kulkarni,Mahesh manjrekar,Sumanranganathan ivanga call sheet-nala than late aakutham..till april talkie portion/songs to shoot.. They have considered the title valai,but Thala asked the crew to look for some other title,so Valai is not finalized....

selvakumar
26th February 2013, 12:15 PM
Thank you guys,Thala was very busy.. romba pesrathukkulam vaaippu illa.. shooting breakla photos eduthukittom..one new ducati test ride pannar,atha paakka koduthu vachirukkanum :p :D mostly we chat with his parents and AmRatnam,AMR movie June end or in July-la than plan pannirukkar..innum shooting mudiyala.. Arya,Nayan,Rana,Tapse,Kishore,Atul kulkarni,Mahesh manjrekar,Sumanranganathan ivanga call sheet-nala than late aakutham..till april talkie portion/songs to shoot.. They have considered the title valai,but Thala asked the crew to look for some other title,so Valai is not finalized....
Looks like somebody from thatstamil read your post. they have posted this as an article. :lol: Good one machi.. Happy for you.

Cinemarasigan
26th February 2013, 02:28 PM

Kalakkurenga Siva... Meeting Ajith would have been a life time opportunity...

LihDacRurdy
26th February 2013, 09:51 PM
valai nalla dhanapa ruku.... anyway siv u r lucky man...

LihDacRurdy
26th February 2013, 09:58 PM
what scene shot with ducati? Action dana?

Siv.S
27th February 2013, 02:25 PM
what scene shot with ducati? Action dana?
http://sphotos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/531011_561347420551117_1443971730_n.jpg It was the spot...

arulraj
27th February 2013, 02:48 PM
valai nalla dhanapa ruku.... anyway siv u r lucky man...

Thalai ku pudikalaiyae ....enna panrathu :think:

rachel
28th February 2013, 08:56 AM
movie is going to be in july ....arghhhhh....long wait..better be another mangatha

Siv.S
5th March 2013, 01:27 PM
http://www.starajith.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/kishore-in-ajiths-flick-1.jpg

Siv.S
5th March 2013, 01:28 PM
http://www.starajith.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/official-press-release-actor-munish-ajith-kumar-2.jpg
http://www.starajith.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/official-press-release-actor-munish-ajith-kumar-3.jpg

Siv.S
5th March 2013, 01:32 PM
Sreedhar Pillai ‏@sri50

Ayngaran has taken overseas rights only of Thala 53 tentatively titled Valai. The India theatrical rights still with producer AM Ratnam.

Siv.S
5th March 2013, 01:38 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BD4iySBCIAE6uYW.jpg:large

SoftSword
5th March 2013, 04:03 PM
Namma Siva n Shruthika paapaa :cheer::cheer::cheer:.

http://i46.tinypic.com/108gqcl.jpg
http://sphotos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/31485_559612474057945_968400596_n.jpg

just seeing...
siva who is the man next to u in black attire?? #rajinipope

arulraj
13th March 2013, 10:05 PM
THE CHANGES AJITH WANTED

Mar 13, 2013http://www.accesskollywood.com/akd-images/news-images/the-changes-ajith-wanted-siruthai-siva-13-03-13.jpg
When Siruthai Siva narrated the story of his upcoming project to Ajith, he is reported to have given the graphic details about the stunt sequences filled with blood and gore. On hearing this out, the star is reported to have told the director to cut down such violent scenes as it would not suit the family audiences and children.Ajith wanted the stunt sequences to be toned down a bit and Siruthai Siva has heeded to his request, say sources in the tinsel town. The star is currently busy with the tentatively titled Valai which is being directed by Vishnuvardhan and will get on the sets of Siruthai Siva’s project once the shooting of Valai is wrapped up.

LihDacRurdy
14th March 2013, 09:06 AM
siva project Village background vulla storyamey idula enna stunds change

kushecip
14th March 2013, 04:39 PM
siva project Village background vulla storyamey idula enna stunds change

wait for the movie ;) then you may ask questions

Siv.S
23rd March 2013, 11:41 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=6vD1cjZxyfw

LihDacRurdy
24th March 2013, 07:40 PM
http://sphotos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/540114_510070075706495_504269092_n.jpg

LihDacRurdy
24th March 2013, 07:41 PM
wait for the movie ;) then you may ask questions

Ovovoru padathukum namma 1year wait panromey....:-D

BM
31st March 2013, 01:00 PM
Thala Ajith's 'VALAI' in USA - Press Release

Denver, CO March 29, 2013 - U.S. rights to Thala Ajith's VALAI", the highly anticipated new drama from acclaimed director Vishnuvardhan, starring AJITH, Arya, Rana Daggubati and NAYANTHARA have been acquired by GK Media for a 2013 BIG SUMMER release. This will be a joint release by GK Media and Ayngaran who the veterans are the South Indian Films overseas business.

The film in USA is expected to open in as many locations as possible. The entire team of VALAI believes the film will break all previous tamil movie openings and to create a new record opening in all over the world. Ajith is only next to Super Star Rajinikanth and he has proven that Ajith is the box office king and you will experience it.

GK Media is expecting to open the business for VALAI in May. For interested parties, please contact Mohan at 303-332-6852 or send your inquiries to mohanruth@yahoo.com

http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/tamil/article/92305.html

Siv.S
1st April 2013, 11:13 AM
Art Director Lalgudi Ilayaraja About Ajith

http://youtu.be/7q_TX7Pp_SQ

Cinemarasigan
2nd April 2013, 09:58 AM
Ajit joins hunger strike by tamil fulm fraternity for Lankan Tamils cause.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BG0cOByCIAALE4K.jpg:large

dell_gt
2nd April 2013, 10:45 AM
wat is that at ajith sir right leg?

mappi
2nd April 2013, 06:20 PM
wat is that at ajith sir right leg?

This : http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthread.php?9706-Ajith-Vishnu-Arya-Yuvan-Nayan-quot-Untitled-quot&p=990345&viewfull=1#post990345

BM
2nd April 2013, 07:10 PM
Actor Radha Ravi Thanking Ajith:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3k13U0SXrQ&feature=youtu.be

சினிமா விகடன் ‏@CinemaVikatan
நடிகர்களின் உண்ணாவிரதப் போராட்டத்தில் ஆரம்பத்தில் இருந்து இறுதி வரை இருந்த ஒரே முன்னணி நடிகர் அஜித் மட்டுமே!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BG2AltiCAAEyntA.jpg:large
http://sphotos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/529190_548435051845565_1805382364_n.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BG1SifmCIAAiA7T.jpg:large
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BG1EQ6OCIAAXnro.jpg:large
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BG1ofGyCcAEG7y2.jpg:large
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BG1J6GlCEAAHhUn.jpg:large
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BG1e9KuCUAA-prs.jpg:large
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BG1QlSNCUAA25dm.jpg:large
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BG071CICQAAOyM_.jpg:large
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BG18zfaCIAE3ixy.jpg:large

BM
2nd April 2013, 10:04 PM
Full Compilation

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=cc9qjqF2Yxw

BM
27th April 2013, 08:54 PM
Yuvanshankar Raja ‏@Raja_Yuvan 7h
Good news today will be working on thala's new teaser with @vishnu_dir

kreshna kulasekaran ‏@Actor_Krishna 6h
As yuvan tweeted, teaser is ready n t looks powerfull :) semma

Ajith - Vishnu film's teaser on May 1

Good news for Ajith fans is all on its way. Well, its all about the Ajith-Vishnuvardhan's untitled project for which the makers have planned to release a trailer on Ajith's birthday which falls on the 1st of May. Yuvan is working on an awesome background score for the teaser.

http://www.indiaglitz.com//channels/tamil/article.asp?aid=93169

Siv.S
29th April 2013, 11:56 AM
2 more days... Hopefully we get to see the teaser :D

Cinemarasigan
29th April 2013, 02:29 PM
padatthoda peru valai or it is changed?

Dinesh84
29th April 2013, 02:31 PM
It is not Valai as per the latest rumors

cujoo
29th April 2013, 08:01 PM
Can't wait to see it.. unless my wife give birth as we expecting a boy on May 01 :)

Ajith - Vishnu film's teaser on May 1

Good news for Ajith fans is all on its way. Well, its all about the Ajith-Vishnuvardhan's untitled project for which the makers have planned to release a trailer on Ajith's birthday which falls on the 1st of May. Yuvan is working on an awesome background score for the teaser.

http://www.indiaglitz.com//channels/tamil/article.asp?aid=93169

k_vanan
30th April 2013, 02:58 AM
Can't wait to see it.. unless my wife give birth as we expecting a boy on May 01 :)

Woooow ..... That will be great bro. Advance vaalthukal :-)

rachel
30th April 2013, 04:08 AM
excited......very happy

Siv.S
30th April 2013, 10:54 AM
Vaazhthukal Bro :D

Brianengab
30th April 2013, 02:42 PM
Ajith to have a working birthday

The actor will be shooting in Jaisalmer on May 1, but will have his family for company

It looks like Ajith’s plans for his birthday (May 1) includes shooting in the morning for the climax of his film with Vishnuvardhan and spending the evening with wife Shalini and daughter Anoushka, who will accompany him to Jaisalmer for the shoot.

A source in the know reveals, “Ajith is keen on finishing work on both his projects before he undergoes surgery. So, he will be shooting on his birthday as well. He will be in Jaisalmer on May 1, where he will shoot for the climax sequences. His wife Shalini and their kid Anoushka will be travelling with him to ring in his special day. This way, the actor will get to work on his film and spend the big day with his family as well. Almost everyone from the cast will be shooting in Jaisalmer, and the plan is to celebrate Ajith’s birthday after the day’s work is over.”
The source adds, “After Jaisalmer, the unit will move to Orissa, where a song and a few scenes will be shot. The film will mostly be wrapped up by May 20.”

Published in Times of India

Brianengab
30th April 2013, 02:43 PM
Ajith gets a grand introduction

Composer Yuvan Shankar Raja had recently posted on his micro-blogging site that he has completed three songs for the Ajith -Vishnuvardhan untitled movie. The composer also informed that there is a grand intro song in the film, sung by Shankar Mahadevan. The singer has already sung for the actor in his previous films- Kireedom and Thirupathi.

In Billa, Ajith had a peppy intro song Sevar Kodi Parakkudhada, which was sung by Vijay Yesudas. The album went on to become a big hit and the combination of the trio-Yuvan, Ajith and Vishnuvardhan- weaved magic on screen. Let’s see if the magic works again.

Times Of India

BM
30th April 2013, 03:44 PM

Congratulations Cujoo :D.

kreshna kulasekaran ‏@Actor_Krishna
Yaloooooo tomorrow is a good May Day n a special one,since my brothers u1 n vishnu's film starring the one and only Thala teaser will be out

BM
30th April 2013, 06:24 PM
Lalgudi N Ilayaraja ‏@artilayaraja
Thala 53 teaser will be released at 12 tonight :-)

sreekar prasad ‏@sreekar_prasad
Ajith's @vishnu_dir Thala 53 teaser 2 b released at 12 tonight

Brianengab
30th April 2013, 06:53 PM
wow..wt a lovely day today... 5 hrs to go...#amwaiting

vanchi
30th April 2013, 10:00 PM

:-:victory:

BM
30th April 2013, 11:22 PM
Hey guys here is the link to view the teaser I made for thala 53. Starts at 12:00. For Ajit sir.

Teaser Trailer :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9e_89klM9ek

Brianengab
30th April 2013, 11:39 PM
bgm summa athiruthu..as usual thala s rocking...nayan is so slim..no tapsee in teaser..
ithu pothum ipothaikku...:)

mabiqukaumo
30th April 2013, 11:52 PM
super stylish teaser :thumbsup: bgm awesome.....

advance happy b'day thala

ArulprakasH
30th April 2013, 11:53 PM
Teaser Trailer :

Title innum vaikkala 8-)

ArulprakasH
30th April 2013, 11:55 PM

Vaazhthukal Bro :)

Dinesh84
30th April 2013, 11:56 PM
Nice to see him in Holi colors.. #GiveMeMore

abhi_d
1st May 2013, 12:08 AM
Teaser is good. Looking forward for the movie. #AJITH_ROCKS.

mappi
1st May 2013, 12:25 AM
All shots are good, including the fonts. My favorite (already) is the lift shot.
Another effective theme music for Ajith from YSR.

I think its Tapsee running behind him during the holy-run ?!?
Arya during tok-tok was LoL.

Telling All the best to myself for the film to release here !

HonestRaj
1st May 2013, 01:32 AM
just now saw Arya's presence during tok-tok ...
tok-tok reminds me of Vaali days

HonestRaj
1st May 2013, 01:34 AM
one thing is sure.. Ajith always gives the mass feel... be it in professional dress or in local veshti shirt of attagasam... superb transformation from lover boy image to this image..

wish u a Happy Birthday Ajith...... & Happy May Day to all here

k_vanan
1st May 2013, 02:07 AM
Wooow super teaser ...... :bow:

Superb birthday gift from one & only thala for his fans :happydance:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIR :victory:

cujoo
1st May 2013, 05:57 AM
Wait is over... Teaser looks stunning as usual vishnu+Yuvan with Thala....

selvakumar
1st May 2013, 09:11 AM
Best part of the trailer is the scene where he reminds us Vaali.

Arragesh
1st May 2013, 11:02 AM
Intelligent one from vishnu(by saying that he has not fixed title through thala)
Good BGM and Thala as usual rocking...looking forward

Parthyy
1st May 2013, 12:01 PM
whatt a transformation very happy to see him in not serious jovial mode...expecialy final shot he looks damn sexy dazzling..

Siv.S
1st May 2013, 12:04 PM
Liked it :D Thala's mannerisms and Yuvan's Music :clap: :clap: :clap:

Brianengab
1st May 2013, 03:20 PM
HD Screen shots..:)

http://tamil.gizbot.com/social-media/thala-special-ajith-53rd-movie-first-look-first-on-net-005212.html#slide154239

Brianengab
1st May 2013, 08:40 PM
* 20 Hours.
* View counter struck in 4,11,461 & still it ll increase more.
* 10,586 likes.
* No.1 trending in Youtube.
* Trending in Twitter India & Twitter Chennai.

Still many to come :)

http://sphotos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-frc1/428670_588153341203858_759988543_n.png

sakthii
1st May 2013, 08:54 PM
Happy Birthday Thala..

nice teaser.. wish this films becomes blockbuster..eagerly waiting

Brianengab
1st May 2013, 10:33 PM
http://sphotos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/941317_10151425891033589_223496244_n.png

★★★ 11000+ LIKES ★★★
★★★ 500000+ VIEWS ★★★

Project Peru...? Mmmm... Title innum Vaikalaa... :-)

TiK... ToK... TiK... ToK... Thalaaaaa... ♥ #MASS #THALA53

vanchi
1st May 2013, 11:03 PM
loved the trailer especially tok tok. superb:-D

BM
1st May 2013, 11:59 PM
I think its Tapsee running behind him during the holy-run ?!?

She is Nayan.

http://i44.tinypic.com/34spfsk.jpg

mappi
2nd May 2013, 12:06 AM
She is Nayan.

OK. So Tapsee is missing in the trailer.

BM
2nd May 2013, 12:15 AM
Yes, Taapsee is not there.

TFU Kannan ‏@TFU_Kannan
#Thala53 Teaser creates tremendous buzz as it crossed half a million views within single day. All time record 4 any south indian film!

with 12000+ likes.

Love yaaa.

http://i39.tinypic.com/54zwol.jpg

rachel
2nd May 2013, 06:54 AM
i saw the trailer. wow.....wow..super...modern,stylish and stunning..........loved it....looking forward to the movie......really good....i can't wait

BM
2nd May 2013, 12:07 PM
'Ajith 53' teaser is a huge hit as expected, sets records

The teaser of Ajith’s untitled movie with Vishnuvardhan, which was released before midnight on May 1, has been storming the online space ever since. Ajith looks as stylish and dapper as ever in his ‘salt and pepper’ style while also sporting a trim physique. The stunts that we expect from an Ajith film are also there in this teaser and plenty of racy moments ought to be there in the movie. The teaser ends with Ajith maintaining the suspense about the title of the movie by cheekily saying ‘Title Innum Vekkala’ and gesturing ‘Tik Tok Tik Tok’ to an amazed Arya.

Till now, in just about a day, the teaser has clocked 8 lakh hits on YouTube with more than 13000 likes for the video. This teaser is also the most viewed and most shared video in India according to YouTube trends. It’s just a matter of time before the one million mark is breached. Not to mention the countless tweets, likes and shares on Twitter and Facebook.

Ajith is turning out to be the ‘king of opening’ in the social media space too as this teaser has garnered more hits and feedback than all the recent big-ticket movies of other big stars.

http://behindwoods.com/tamil-movies-cinema-news-10/ajith-53-teaser-is-a-huge-hit-as-expected-ajith-53-teaser-ajith-vishnuvardhan-untitled-film-02-05-13.html

Brianengab
2nd May 2013, 12:18 PM
is it a record to get 1 million views in a day for south films ?

BM
2nd May 2013, 07:39 PM
Ajith teaser rocks the net!

Ajith`s Vishnuvardhan directed untitled film`s teaser which was released on youtube at midnight on May 1, the star`s birthday has gone viral.

In a day`s time the 41 second teaser has touched 9 lakh hits with more than 13,000 likes! It is phenomenal by any yardstick, and experts say the teaser is the most viewed and shared video in India according to YouTube trends.

Ajith has proved that not only is he the king of opening in cinema theaters but also on the net. What has struck everybody is that the film still has no title. Just the huge buzz around the star created such an opening.

Ajith himself tongue-in-cheek says in the teaser- "Title Innnum Vekkala"!

http://www.sify.com/mobile/movies/ajith-teaser-rocks-the-net-news-tamil-nfcnyXjcgab.html

BM
2nd May 2013, 07:47 PM
Trending in India, UAE, Singapore, Malaysia.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BJQWnWvCUAAB6hw.jpg:large

vanchi
2nd May 2013, 08:34 PM
chumma therikkuthu. :smokesmirk:

thanks bm:-D

Brianengab
2nd May 2013, 10:36 PM
btw. it is ajith's 52nd movie' na...then y all r saying it s Ajith53 ??

Brianengab
2nd May 2013, 11:22 PM
Ajith 52nd Movie Teaser #Thala52

★ 9.7 Lakh+ Views in 47 Hours
★ 15000+ Likes

By the way... Project'oda Peru ?
Mmm... Title innum vaikkala... :-)

TiK... ToK... TiK... ToK... #Thala52 MASS...

leosimha
3rd May 2013, 01:07 AM
btw. it is ajith's 52nd movie' na...then y all r saying it s Ajith53 ??

Ajith's 52nd movie is English-Vinglish (guest appearance)

BM
3rd May 2013, 01:49 AM
1 million views with 15,500 likes in 2 days. Must be a record for south indian movies.

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-GIeKG4kQADc/UYKBFPdKWwI/AAAAAAAAA_A/nEpkjnHvh1Y/s400/ajith%2B53%2Bhats%2Boff.gif

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-TzCSx5E3Ogs/UYLBO0TyTlI/AAAAAAAABAY/weWiYs9daGc/s400/ajith%2B53%2Bholi%2Brun.gif

// Vanchi :thumbsup: //

Brianengab
3rd May 2013, 09:16 AM
Ajith's 52nd movie is English-Vinglish (guest appearance)

yes.. my bad..sory.. :sigh2:

arulraj
3rd May 2013, 10:59 AM
Holi scene is awesome ....waiting for a real treat from vishnu.....

leosimha
3rd May 2013, 11:35 AM
wonderful teaser trailer. liked the way ajith salutes. and the tik tok tik tok reminds me of vaali and have a sense of feeling that ajith tells arya that the time is running out.

BM
3rd May 2013, 12:18 PM
Thala53 team should take care of the youtube teaser account. We already faced this during Billa2 teaser.

Dhanush ‏@dhanushkraja
Well my mariyaan trailer has been deleted 4m youtube by sum well wisher I guess.it will resolved with d same views shortly.

BM
3rd May 2013, 02:28 PM
'Ajith 53' leaves behind Billa 2

The 42 seconds teaser of Ajith’s untitled 53rd movie has been setting records in the number of hits it has been garnering since it released before the midnight of May 1. As per the latest update, the teaser has clocked 1.133 million hits (11.33 lakhs) thereby making it the fastest to reach this mark, in just over 2 days’ time.

Teasers of other big recent releases like Ajith's own Billa 2 took a little longer to reach this mark.

http://behindwoods.com/tamil-movies-cinema-news-10/ajith-53-leaves-behind-billa-2-thuppakki-and-thalaivaa-ajith-53-teaser-billa-2-03-05-13.html

BM
3rd May 2013, 05:19 PM
அஜித் எப்போதுமே நம்பர் ஒன்தான்!

தமிழ் திரையுலக முன்னணி நடிகர்களில் இணையத்தில் நம்பர் ஒன் யார் என்றால் எப்போதும் அது நடிகர் அஜித் மட்டுமே!

'பில்லா 2' படத்தின் டிரெய்லர் YOUTUBE இணையத்தில் வெளியான போது 48 மணி நேரத்தில் சுமார் 5 லட்சத்திற்கும் அதிகமானோர் மட்டுமே பார்த்து ரசித்து இருந்தார்கள்.

அது போலவே அஜித்தின் பிறந்த நாளான மே 1ம் தேதி விஷ்ணுவர்தன் படத்தின் THALA53 டீஸர் வெளியிடப்பட்டது. அந்த டீஸரின் OFFICIAL LINK இரண்டே நாட்களில் சுமார் 11 லட்சத்திற்கும் அதிகமானனோர் பார்த்து ரசித்து இருக்கிறார்கள்.

இப்படத்தில் அஜித்துடன், ஆர்யா, நயன்தாரா, டாப்ஸி உள்ளிட்டோர் நடித்து இருக்கிறார்கள். யுவன் இசையமைக்க, விஷ்ணுவர்தன் இயக்கி இருக்கிறார். ஏ.எம்.ரத்னம் தயாரித்து இருக்கிறார்.

YOUTUBE இணையத்தில் அஜித்தின் TEASER சாதனை படைத்து வரும் நிலையில், மே 1ம் தேதி TWITTER சென்னை TRENDING பகுதியில் இடம்பெற்று இருந்தது அனைத்துமே அஜித்தைப் பற்றி மட்டுமே. #Ajith, #Thala53, #Thala, @vishnu_dir, teaser, #HappyBirthdayAjith என அனைத்து TRENDINGம் அஜித்தைப் பற்றி மட்டுமே இடம்பிடித்து இருந்தது. இதுவும் ஒரு வகையில் சாதனை தான்.

இணையம் என்று வந்துவிட்டால் எப்போதுமே அஜித் தான் நம்பர் ஒன் என்றால் அது மிகையல்ல!

http://cinema.vikatan.com/articles/news/28/1128

BM
4th May 2013, 04:29 PM
Ajith53 Teaser at France - Gaumont Saint Denis

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gy6nvoCk92s

Brianengab
4th May 2013, 07:02 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BJayW9QCAAAP_4u.jpg:large

Brianengab
4th May 2013, 07:17 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BJZrgCFCAAEo1Uy.jpg:large

BM
5th May 2013, 12:33 PM
15,29,510 views with 17,379 likes in 4 and half days.

LihDacRurdy
5th May 2013, 03:44 PM
அஜித் எப்போதுமே நம்பர் ஒன்தான்!

தமிழ் திரையுலக முன்னணி நடிகர்களில் இணையத்தில் நம்பர் ஒன் யார் என்றால் எப்போதும் அது நடிகர் அஜித் மட்டுமே!

'பில்லா 2' படத்தின் டிரெய்லர் youtube இணையத்தில் வெளியான போது 48 மணி நேரத்தில் சுமார் 5 லட்சத்திற்கும் அதிகமானோர் மட்டுமே பார்த்து ரசித்து இருந்தார்கள்.

அது போலவே அஜித்தின் பிறந்த நாளான மே 1ம் தேதி விஷ்ணுவர்தன் படத்தின் thala53 டீஸர் வெளியிடப்பட்டது. அந்த டீஸரின் official link இரண்டே நாட்களில் சுமார் 11 லட்சத்திற்கும் அதிகமானனோர் பார்த்து ரசித்து இருக்கிறார்கள்.

இப்படத்தில் அஜித்துடன், ஆர்யா, நயன்தாரா, டாப்ஸி உள்ளிட்டோர் நடித்து இருக்கிறார்கள். யுவன் இசையமைக்க, விஷ்ணுவர்தன் இயக்கி இருக்கிறார். ஏ.எம்.ரத்னம் தயாரித்து இருக்கிறார்.

Youtube இணையத்தில் அஜித்தின் teaser சாதனை படைத்து வரும் நிலையில், மே 1ம் தேதி twitter சென்னை trending பகுதியில் இடம்பெற்று இருந்தது அனைத்துமே அஜித்தைப் பற்றி மட்டுமே. #ajith, #thala53, #thala, @vishnu_dir, teaser, #happybirthdayajith என அனைத்து trendingம் அஜித்தைப் பற்றி மட்டுமே இடம்பிடித்து இருந்தது. இதுவும் ஒரு வகையில் சாதனை தான்.

இணையம் என்று வந்துவிட்டால் எப்போதுமே அஜித் தான் நம்பர் ஒன் என்றால் அது மிகையல்ல!

http://cinema.vikatan.com/articles/news/28/1128

thaaru maaru article

BM
6th May 2013, 11:49 AM
ATMUS Entertainment ‏@ATMUSent
Exclusive update for you - latest I heard is 8/8.

Its the best date to release our movie. Hope they stick to this date.

BM
6th May 2013, 11:51 AM
Ajith Shoots In Mahabaleshwar
Published in Chennai Times – Times of India daily English newspaper dated May 06, 2013.

http://www.starajith.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/ajith-shoots-in-mahabaleshwar-2.jpg

http://www.starajith.com/latest-news/ajith-shoots-in-mahabaleshwar/

Brianengab
6th May 2013, 12:06 PM
u mean aug 8 ?? too long... :(

arulraj
6th May 2013, 06:39 PM
Still major portion of movie is pending .............?

Yappa vishnu seekiram release pannuppaa..........:fatigue:

Brianengab
6th May 2013, 06:50 PM
STAR AJITH ‏@starajith 4h
Chennai Times has mentioned the shoot place of #Ajith53 project as Mahabaleshwar. But its originally Maheshwar (MP)

Brianengab
7th May 2013, 02:20 PM
http://midwestmovies.us/blog/thala-ajiths-53rd-movie-in-usa/

Thala Ajith’s 53rd Movie in USA

Thala Ajith’s 53 have been acquired by GK Media for a 2013 BIG SUMMER release. This will be a joint release by GK Media and Ayngaran who the veterans are the South Indian Films overseas business.
Also please read the press note which was released on March 2013
GK Media is expecting to open the business in May. For interested parties, please contact Mohan at 303-332-6852 or send your inquiries to mohanruth@yahoo.com

Sincerely,
-Mohan Ruthrakodi
GK Media Inc
303-332-6852

Brianengab
7th May 2013, 02:53 PM
http://www.starajith.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/ajiths-teaser-garners-huge-hits-kungumam.jpg

Published in Kungumam weekly Tamil magazine dated May 06, 2013.

Brianengab
8th May 2013, 07:13 PM
Ajith 53 Official Teaser

★ 1.66 MILLION+ Views
★ 18,533+ Likes

#Thala53 #MASS

Brianengab
11th May 2013, 08:20 PM
Ajith targets August 15

May 11, 2013

The team of the yet to be titled ‘Ajith 53’ project is presently on its way to the beautiful landscapes of Kulu-Manali for their next brief schedule. The word from the unit is that the targeted date for release will be Independence day, August 15, this year and a lot of planning and effort is being carried out to ensure that the date is met.

But knowing well about the nature of filmmaking, anything can happen to either speed up the process or delay it and therefore no official commitment has been given regarding the August 15 release date. But with a release targeted in 3 months, it is safe to assume that the project is probably in its last leg of shooting before the dubbing and post-production duties take over.

http://behindwoods.com/tamil-movies-cinema-news-10/ajith-targets-august-15-ajith-53-thala-53-11-05-13.html

Brianengab
14th May 2013, 04:01 PM
Thala is rit nw in Kulu manali for the last schedule of tis project..

http://www.ajithfans.info/massajith/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Ajith-Latest-Shooting-Spot-Image-1.jpg

http://www.ajithfans.info/massajith/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Ajith-Latest-Shooting-Spot-Image-2.jpg

Brianengab
16th May 2013, 02:40 PM
Taapsee Pannu

Now off to shoot some interesting thrilling sequences for @vishnu_dir. Gonna meet the ever so fun cast n crew. This one is with full cast!

BM
16th May 2013, 08:49 PM
taapsee pannu ‏@taapsee
Sorry for delaying this for so long but had to wait till the teaser launch. This 1 is for all thala fans. Enzoyy

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BKZT5MFCIAAfC2S.jpg:large

Brianengab
17th May 2013, 10:11 AM
AJITH'S DRIVE TO KULU MANALI

Ajith is an avid car racer and has taken part in several international racing competitions. His penchant to drive has made him drive down to Kulu Manali from Delhi. Apparently, the star wanted to enjoy the picturesque locations of the region and felt that it would be great to drive down himself.

Sources close to the Vishnuvardhan project that has been camping in Kulu Manali to shoot the climax portions of the film say thatAjith reached the sets on time and was ready for the shoot despite driving such long distance. Well, that shows that star’s commitment for his work.

http://accesskollywood.com/news-id-ajiths-drive-to-kulu-manali-ajith-17-05-135148.htm

Brianengab
17th May 2013, 07:00 PM
http://www.ajithfans.com/media/media-news/2013/05/16/thangar-bachan-meets-ajith-in-kulu-manalai/

Thangar Bachan meets Ajith in Kulu Manalai

Ajith is currently camping in Kulu Manali for the final schedule of the Vishnuvardhan’s untitled project. During this film shoot, noted director Thangar Bachan is reported to have met Thala. The climax and a few scenes are being shot in Kulu Manalai which is the final schedule of the star’s 53rd film directed by Vishnuvardhan, whcih also has Arya, Nayanthara and Taapsee in the lead.

When enquired about this meeting, sources say that Ajith and Thangar Bachan enjoy a good rapport right from the Kadhal Kottai days and since the director was in Kulu Manali scouting for locations for his next flick he decided to meet Ajith on the sets.

Brianengab
17th May 2013, 07:31 PM
taapsee taapsee pannu
N I realized that after posting pictures posing with my costars I missed this 1!so here's with my reel life love arya

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BKeBCh0CAAAaAzu.jpg:large

mappi
17th May 2013, 09:02 PM
"N I realized that after posting pictures posing with my costars I missed to tell you the title of the film '...' "
is a much appreciated Twitter post.

Brianengab
19th May 2013, 06:12 PM
Exclusive Latest Image Of Ajith Kumar At Shooting Spot (Manali)

http://www.starajith.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/exclusive-latest-image-thala-ajith-kulu-manali.jpg

http://www.starajith.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/thala-ajith-vishnuvardhan-kulu-manali-shooting-spot-images-1.jpg

http://www.starajith.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/thala-ajith-vishnuvardhan-kulu-manali-shooting-spot-images-2.jpg

http://www.starajith.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/thala-ajith-vishnuvardhan-kulu-manali-shooting-spot-images-3.jpg

http://www.starajith.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/thala-ajith-vishnuvardhan-kulu-manali-shooting-spot-images-4.jpg

http://www.starajith.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/thala-ajith-vishnuvardhan-kulu-manali-shooting-spot-images-5.jpg

http://tamil.oneindia.in/img/2013/05/19-1368946110-tapase-nayanthara1-600.jpg

Brianengab
19th May 2013, 07:24 PM
taapsee pannu ‏@taapsee 9h
N finally last day of this schedule for me. Going back to hyderabad after almost 2 months. Missed being there. Lot of things to catch up on.

seems today is last day of the manali schedule...

Brianengab
19th May 2013, 07:25 PM
STAR AJITH ‏@starajith 8h
And for those who all asking "Is Kulu Manali schedule the last", the ans is NO. Aftr this, a final mini schedule of 10 days shoot is there.

Post processing has been performed side by side frm the 1st itself & there wil be very less delay between shoot end & release. Expect soon.

BM
22nd May 2013, 11:43 AM
Suriya storms ahead of Ajith online

http://newindianexpress.com/entertainment/tamil/Suriya-storms-ahead-of-Vijay-Ajith-online/2013/05/21/article1598602.ece?pageNumber=3#commentsList

By Express Features 21st May 2013 12:43 PM

Singam II’s teaser that was released on YouTube recently has got the highest number of hits, with respect to the numbers notched up by other films’ teasers. In fact, the numbers have been so overwhelming that Suriya’s teaser has surpassed the teaser of Ajith’s untitled film directed by Vishnuvardhan.

Singam II’s teaser featured on YouTube’s homepage as the most popular video within a day of its release and has gotten 13,14,244 hits so far. The teaser of Ajith’s film titled Ajith 53 has received just 2,11,962 hits.

They are the one who mentioned current playback singer Mr.Srinivas for Legendary singer PBS death right.

Neenga ellam nalla varanum Mr/Ms.Editor.

BM
22nd May 2013, 12:01 PM
Official Channel - 18,15,059 views with 19,622 likes.

Indiaglitz Channel - 2,29,960 views.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwG9sBfcqAs

sonymusicindiaSME Channel - 1,38,986 views

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlGg98VWd1o

Brianengab
24th May 2013, 09:50 AM
Director Vishnuvardhan and Tapsee @ the shooting spot..

http://www.tamilcinema24.com/photo-galleries/celebrity-tweets-today-19/images/celebrity-tweets-today-1914.jpg

Brianengab
4th June 2013, 07:56 PM
http://www.tamilcinema24.com/photo-galleries/ajith-vishnu-movie-images/images/ajith-vishnu-movie-images02.jpg

http://www.tamilcinema24.com/photo-galleries/ajith-vishnu-movie-images/images/ajith-vishnu-movie-images01.jpg

Siv.S
4th June 2013, 10:24 PM
@starajith
Final shooting schedule is planned on this month end and the location is still not finalized as of now
Vishnu :banghead: :banghead: Enna ha**aa Edukkuraano

Brianengab
5th June 2013, 11:46 AM
Rumour...

Rahman ji crooning a song for Yuvan...

BM
16th June 2013, 12:25 AM
Taapsee Panu About Thala53 Project - Deccan Chronicle

http://www.ajithnet.in/upload/headline_img/176-con1-taapsee.jpg

http://www.ajithnet.in/headline/?Taapsee-Panu-About-Thala53-Project-&read=176

BM
16th June 2013, 12:26 AM
STAR AJITH ‏@starajith
However not confirmed by official ppl, hearing tht they are trying hard to rls #Ajith53 on early August & working day & night.

Brianengab
16th June 2013, 09:51 AM
enaku suthama nambikkai ila...diwali'thaan release ninaikkiren..

ena da pandra vishnu... :banghead:

BM
21st June 2013, 02:11 PM
Ajith 53 – Latest Updates

Untitled 53rd project of Ajith Kumar directed by Vishnuvardhan has been in headlines right from day one, increasing the expectations among fans and cinema lovers. It has gone to the next level after the release of much welcomed teaser.

Here are some exclusive news that we gathered and know whats going on around the team.

The final shooting schedule of Ajith 53 is going on in Chennai at present. Its started from yesterday (June 20) and will continue for next 10 – 12 days.

The team is very happy about the output. Even though there is no official announcement on first look, teaser/trailer and even the title, the team is very much aware of the expectations of fans and they are very sure that the wait of the fans will be worthy. The crew is working day and night to finish their task soon. Even though not confirmed, we hear that they are planning for August release.

In the mean time, after finishing the shoot of his pending portion for Ajith 53, Ajith will be flying to Switzerland in June end for canning the songs of Ajith 54 which is directed by Director Siva Kumar.

For past few days, rumours are spreading that Ajith 53 is titled as Ucham Nee. But when enquired to sources close to Ajith 53, they rubbished such reports. They say that the title will be a much catchy one and expect the first look of the project very soon with official title.

http://www.starajith.com/latest-news/ajith-53-latest-updates/

Brianengab
21st June 2013, 02:16 PM
I pray to god, film should be released on aug...
dying to see thala on screen soon...

BM
22nd June 2013, 09:17 PM
venkat prabhu ‏@dirvenkatprabhu
Surprise surprise

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BNXqOmqCEAILAyB.jpg:large

BM
22nd June 2013, 09:18 PM
Premgi amaren ‏@Premgiamaren
THALA 53 shooting going next to BIRIYANI shooting

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BNXreSJCMAATz0E.jpg:large

Brianengab
23rd June 2013, 11:06 PM
A song has been recently recorded for Vishnu- Ajith project with Karthick & @SingerRamya Lyrics of the song penned by Pa.Vijay.-Yuvan
Retweeted by STAR AJITH

BM
25th June 2013, 12:22 PM
Did Vendhar buy the movie rights? vera aale kedaikkalaya. Studio green, vendhar, aascar ivanungala kittaye serka kodaathu.

Then, from when and how many days Kerala theatres will shut down for Onam festival (Mankatha got postponed there due to this right?). Hope producer keeps all these thing in mind before announcing the date.

Brianengab
25th June 2013, 12:27 PM
i think vendhar bought 'Thalaivaa' movie rights in recent time.. no detail abt ajith movie rights..

BM
25th June 2013, 01:04 PM
They are buying Thala53 nu talk adipaduthu. Hope AMR doesn't sell to them.

ajaybaskar
25th June 2013, 10:43 PM
Vendhar is in some kinda problem. I don't think they'l invest on another biggie at this time.

Brianengab
25th June 2013, 10:53 PM
Sun Pictures edutha nalla irukkum...irukkira 2 maasathula nalla promote panniduvaanga.. :)

Brianengab
26th June 2013, 12:11 AM
Rana Daggubati ‏@RanaDaggubati 7h
My last days on the sets of the Tamil AJit- vishnuvardhan film. Play a small part but a solid one. Will miss the vibe on this set for sure.

Brianengab
27th June 2013, 07:42 PM
http://www.ajithfans.com/news/2013/06/27/june-27-thala-53-latest-updates/

June 27: Thala 53 Latest Updates

http://www.ajithfans.com/article-uploads/2013/06/Clipboard01-570x212.jpg

* AM Ratnam has given Green Signal to Director Vishnuvardhan regarding Publicity.

* Final Schedule of Thala 53 to be completed by this Week.

* From July the team will work on for the First Look & Title.

* First look is expected by 3rd week of July & Audio Launch is expected soon.

* Post Production works are in Full Swing. (Director’s Second Unit is Supervising day and night)

* A Top Production house is negotiating hard to acquire the distribution rights of Thala 53.

* Thala 53 is planned for September Release.

Tick Tok Tick Tok….

Brianengab
28th June 2013, 04:57 PM
kreshna kulasekaran

Will def post u guys if I know the title. Cheers

No title yet guys. I am 100% sure. Infact I met Ajith sir n Vishnu n they said they haven't found a suitable title yet n that's the truth

Brianengab
29th June 2013, 01:50 PM
BM..neenga sonnathu nadanthudum pola.. :-|

http://cinemalead.com/news-id-buzz-will-thalaivaa-distributors-gets-thala-53-29-06-132628.htm.

BUZZ: WILL THALAIVAA DISTRIBUTORS GET THALA 53?

Okay, now the hot buzz in K-town is the astounding growth of Vendhar Movies. Yes, after distributing Ethir Neechal Vendhar Movies are in buying spree. Recently they have bought Sutta Kadhai,Nalanum Nandhiniyum and Vijay’s big budgeted Thalaivaa. Now sources say that they are also planning to get the distribution rights of Thala 53. This Ajith- Vishnuvardhan film is being produced by AM Ratnam and Ajith has signed the project as it should be a comeback vehicle for the producer.

So as of now it’s unclear whether AM Ratnam will give the distribution rights to another banner as he himself is very good in the distribution field for more than 20 years. AM Ratnam is known for his big budget movies like Indian,Kushi,Sivakasi,7/g Rainbow colony and many. So we have to wait for a official word on this regard. Mean time sources say Vendhar Movies have also bought the distribution rights of Vishal's Patathu Yaanai.

mappi
29th June 2013, 04:47 PM
Thala Ajith Kumar in "Title Innum Vaikala" : Appo Title vachacha ?
By the way, nice title, fresh and new ! To get Tax exemption, they got to change "Title" to "Thalaipu"

They got to announce the title before many such mokka-jokes doing rounds.

Brianengab
29th June 2013, 04:50 PM
They got to announce the title before many such mokka-jokes doing rounds.

the real worry is the title of the movie is still in consideration level...inimey'thaan yosikka poraangalam..:-|
etho oru nalla catchy'yaana title vachchaa sari...

Mahen
29th June 2013, 08:40 PM
pesama 'untitled' peru vaikalam..only tamil films possible :banghead: fickle minded buggers

BM
29th June 2013, 09:11 PM
BM..neenga sonnathu nadanthudum pola.. :-|

Ivanga mention panra source'eh naama thaan. We should stop sharing these 'puthusu puthusa mulaikkum' site's news.

BM
29th June 2013, 09:11 PM
STAR AJITH ‏@starajith
#Ajith53 - Shooting wrapped up couple of days ago. Post production in full swing. Lil bit patch work more which wil be done in mid july.

Brianengab
29th June 2013, 09:41 PM
STAR AJITH ‏@starajith 2h
No date decided by official persons for #Ajith53 first look/teaser. Kindly dont believe approx dates spreading now. Stay tuned.

BM
2nd July 2013, 04:26 PM
suresh subha ‏@sureshsubha
Few more days of shoot including a song: the most wanted update on Vishnuvardhan's movie..! release date? shhhhhhh!

Brianengab
2nd July 2013, 04:34 PM
:cry3:

BM
3rd July 2013, 12:10 AM
poetpaavijay ‏@poetpaavijay1
me and vishnu on 4rth song composing for ajith-53 project....

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BOLNi1iCYAA5bpS.jpg:large

BM
3rd July 2013, 12:11 AM
http://images.orkut.com/orkut/photos/PgAAAImWFi72RVkTAUHcWpXBpvRc1QoY2nG3X3zSx8te1XLVvS SuiutWBTUG1K1t12owoOz6OvmGUzuDF1fpkW-euysAm1T1UPUKsMqvCJxFShtIQiQ35unC753H.jpg
http://images.orkut.com/orkut/photos/PgAAAImWFi72RVkTAUHcWpXBpvTf9X_yxnryZwZxpHi47oROZi Chbh7oYqBzixPx_Mt4BD1R5J23mmcB0hChcYrJs0IAm1T1UIf0 EoJRUoJ5l2_mUY8OXndAbuFp.jpg
http://images.orkut.com/orkut/photos/PgAAAImWFi72RVkTAUHcWpXBpvQoN4NgXK4kF03IgRymp30czE OFyVdxW4aE5eerj0ythAm_ECyEp84VP-X0crRnfQoAm1T1UKZ2Oiuo4407OlPZ_AVaywOKL6gj.jpg
http://images.orkut.com/orkut/photos/PgAAAImWFi72RVkTAUHcWpXBpvR9sQhLM_pcVsUAovsSodCCt5 mrsr3iz-gqBwwmJv3wMoHzF-Let42p_Ir4cN_aU90Am1T1UMeyi4SHg1TKDJO8gD8LXtpdXTdp .jpg

mappi
3rd July 2013, 05:20 PM
The 2nd photo in post #475, which place is it please ?

Brianengab
3rd July 2013, 07:13 PM
The 2nd photo in post #475, which place is it please ?

seems it may be thala intro song in king get-up...
photo clear'aa ila..bt thala nd arya irukkira maathiri theriyuthu..
think tat location may be any north india city fort..

Brianengab
3rd July 2013, 07:24 PM
http://sphotos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/q74/s720x720/994216_425234327591175_2004325950_n.jpg

While Composing For ‎#Thala53

BM
3rd July 2013, 10:01 PM
Assistant Director

karthee vijay ‏@karthevil
Hi folks. Wrk is goin on full swing 4 #thala53 day n night. I cannot reveal much at this moment . With regards to the title its not #valai.

BM
3rd July 2013, 10:18 PM
youtube.com/watch?v=PSwjIxq4OLo&feature=youtu.be&t=53s

Brianengab
4th July 2013, 09:21 AM
youtube.com/watch?v=PSwjIxq4OLo&feature=youtu.be&t=53s

:lol:

Brianengab
4th July 2013, 10:43 PM
BM..one more.. :noteeth:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=eNq_Fg7Gerk

Brianengab
6th July 2013, 12:03 AM
poetpaavijay ‏@poetpaavijay1 4h
next week vl update the first song llyrics with u

BM
6th July 2013, 02:39 AM
BM..one more.. :noteeth:

Oh video ellam release panna aarambichitaangala, But should appreciate VV for playing it cool despite constant pressure from fans. Even Venkat Prabhu lost his cool once and replied back sharply during Mankatha days.

Brianengab
6th July 2013, 09:46 AM
Oh video ellam release panna aarambichitaangala, But should appreciate VV for playing it cool despite constant pressure from fans. Even Venkat Prabhu lost his cool once and replied back sharply during Mankatha days.

yes..twitter'la thalafans'laam vishnu'vai kili kili'nu kilikkiraanga...

sample...

1. kaippullla...aditchalum ketpaanga..title mattum sollidathe.. :rotfl2:

2. soru vacha nee, peru vaikkaliya aatha... :rotfl2:

3. sollunga..sollunga... sollunga... sollunga...

mm..naamale kalaikkira alavukku potchu... hope tis month wil be our month..

Brianengab
6th July 2013, 08:20 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BOdXsbICUAAXLHy.jpg:large

Brianengab
6th July 2013, 08:25 PM
Nayan abt Ajith : "The more u knw him, the more u grow fond of him..." :bow:

mappi
7th July 2013, 02:59 PM
yes..twitter'la thalafans'laam vishnu'vai kili kili'nu kilikkiraanga...

idhukuthaan some days back title seikram sollunga-nu sonnein, illa na mukka jokes thala velli kudukum-nu ... keta thaney !

Anything for that matter taking more time than it should will become a roadblock by itself.

"2. soru vacha nee, peru vaikkaliya aatha.." was funny though.

mappi
7th July 2013, 03:01 PM
Post #486 - whoever did the photoshop on the picture taken by G. Venkat Ram needs an award from the hands of GOD.

Highlight : Mandiravadhi motharam !

Brianengab
12th July 2013, 10:10 PM
poetpaavijay ‏@poetpaavijay1 11h

hi ajith fans... sure i vl update some lyrics soon. pl wait. recordings are moving. am in that work only. paatu ellam supera vanthiruku..

Brianengab
12th July 2013, 10:14 PM
#Ajith53 official teaser crosses 2 million views.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=9e_89klM9ek

Brianengab
13th July 2013, 04:36 PM
There are totally 5 songs in #Ajith53 excluding Theme Music. All songs penned by lyricist Pa.Vijay. Theme yet to be composed.

FYI, #Kabilan #Vairamuthu song didnt happen. They tried but didnt happen. So, Pa.Vijay is the one man army regd lyrics of #Ajith53.

BM
15th July 2013, 04:25 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BPM6H-RCMAAXBYs.jpg:large

Brianengab
18th July 2013, 05:21 PM
Thala 53 Recording session

http://www.kollybuzz.com/home/wp-content/gallery/thala53-recording/xthala53-recording-2.jpg.pagespeed.ic.-KrqkfAeaa.jpg

http://www.kollybuzz.com/home/wp-content/gallery/thala53-recording/thala53-recording-3.jpg

http://www.kollybuzz.com/home/wp-content/gallery/thala53-recording/xthala53-recording-4.jpg.pagespeed.ic.ibAnjydh5p.jpg

http://www.kollybuzz.com/home/wp-content/gallery/thala53-recording/xthala53-recording-1.jpg.pagespeed.ic.MBw3ReCbtf.jpg

Brianengab
21st July 2013, 10:28 PM
Yuvan, Vishnu, Pa. Vijay are in the building. #recording #thala #thala53

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BPsarUvCYAA6Xrj.jpg:large

Yuvan, Vishnu, Pa. Vijay ‪#‎recording‬ ‪#‎thala‬ ‪#‎thala53‬ ‪#‎yuvan‬ — at Unique Studios.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/q72/s720x720/970613_514823041930294_583312746_n.jpg

Vishnu chillin with the crew — at Unique Studios.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/q71/s720x720/24430_514707198608545_839138070_n.jpg

Yuvan and Selvam ‪#‎yuvan‬ — at Unique Studios.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/q87/s720x720/374384_514688031943795_639291305_n.jpg

Yuvan and Vishnu chillin — at Unique Studios.

BM
22nd July 2013, 01:03 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/q71/993329_645961388749969_1955663833_n.jpg

Brianengab
22nd July 2013, 08:00 PM
Vaibhav ‏@Vaibhav__Reddys 7h
Gonna meet Vishnu vardhan Tom ... Vil try and let u guys know bout THALA 53��

nickraman
22nd July 2013, 09:27 PM
Pesama "Thala53" title vekkalamme. Better than "Valai."

Brianengab
23rd July 2013, 11:16 PM
venkat prabhu ‏@dirvenkatprabhu 21m
Vishnu will announce soon guys!! Very very soon!!

Brianengab
24th July 2013, 10:50 AM
http://www.ajithfans.info/2013/07/thala-go-the-khakhi-way-toi/

THALA GO THE KHAKHI WAY – TOI

Ajith is playing a cop in his upcoming film with Vishnuvardhan. While the unit members from both these films remained tight-lipped, reliable sources confirm the cop connection in these films. A source close to Ajith’s film confirms, “Yes, the actor will be playing a cop, but it’s not a role that he will be portraying throughout the film. His cop character will come for a few scenes and will take the story forward.”

Published in Times of India dated July 24,2013