PDA

View Full Version : Ilayathalapathy Vijay & A.R Muragadoss' Thuppakki

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14

Kumaran.P
11th November 2012, 07:55 PM
Mass Banner @ Sathyam theatre car parking
http://m.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-a.ak/hphotos-ak-prn1/550942_466937650023258_2111127690_n.jpg

GAUTHU
11th November 2012, 08:12 PM
Eapadi expectation ae control pannurathu

ajaybaskar
11th November 2012, 09:09 PM
An interesting thing i came across in FB. Except Tamizhan, all movies starting with a T were either superhits or blockbusters for Vijay.

TMT
Tirumalai
Tiruppachi

arulraj
11th November 2012, 09:13 PM
Nice Thinking boss

Kumaran.P
11th November 2012, 09:19 PM
An interesting thing i came across in FB. Except Tamizhan, all movies starting with a T were either superhits or blockbusters for Vijay.

TMT
Tirumalai
Tiruppachi

:thumbsup: sir.. But i think, thamizhan was not a flop either.

Kumaran.P
11th November 2012, 09:20 PM
:cool:
http://m.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-c.ak/hphotos-ak-prn1/28062_384308571647947_348526113_n.jpg

ajaybaskar
11th November 2012, 09:29 PM
Yes. Tamizhan was not a flop in the league of Villu or Sura. But it isnt a hit either

arulraj
11th November 2012, 09:33 PM
When tamizhan released , expectation was too high ; result was above average.

ajaybaskar
11th November 2012, 09:57 PM
There is some kind of misunderstanding between GFC and AGS Cinemas. Hence they will not be releasing Thuppakki.

SenGOEk
11th November 2012, 10:15 PM
Vikram's Gemini was a huge success which was released with Tamizhan...

SenGOEk
11th November 2012, 10:18 PM
Kalaipuli S.Thanu (After watched the first copy of film) : En company ku periya padam,perumaiku uriya padam #Thuppakki enaku kuduthirkenga..romba sandhosama iruku :)

SenGOEk
11th November 2012, 10:23 PM
துப்பாக்கி ♥ இது இராணுவ படை வீரர்களுக்கு சமர்ப்பணம்! நவம்பர் 13 முதல் உலகமெங்கும்!

uruzalari
12th November 2012, 12:32 AM
Can someone please tell me if Nanganallur Velan Theatre is gud? .....(anyone watched any movie recently der?) .....and the sound and screen can be compared to which theatre in chennai? .... I need to decide whether to watch thuppakki there..... any advice wud be helpful :)

arulraj
12th November 2012, 09:01 AM
Are you in bangalore? Didnt know that. I also would ve preferred pvr but then just went ahead and booked in inox :-)

DAMMY , When PVR opened booking :idontgetit:, it seems housefull now ; finally i booked in GOPALAN cinemas :confused2: ..ur view abt GOPALAN ?

Kumaran.P
12th November 2012, 09:02 AM
@ EROS Colombo, Srilanka.
https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/s480x480/387779_468869653151605_859153345_n.jpg

arulraj
12th November 2012, 09:05 AM
There is some kind of misunderstanding between GFC and AGS Cinemas. Hence they will not be releasing Thuppakki.

Ajay BOSS , have you booked or only after 15th as you mentioned ...?

otedoric
12th November 2012, 09:12 AM
Can someone please tell me if Nanganallur Velan Theatre is gud? .....(anyone watched any movie recently der?) .....and the sound and screen can be compared to which theatre in chennai? .... I need to decide whether to watch thuppakki there..... any advice wud be helpful :)
Heard abt this...
But ve not gone...
Should be in the lines of 'Medavakkam - Kumaran' ; 'Karapakkam - Aravind',,, etc

arulraj
12th November 2012, 09:37 AM
Padame punch thaan: Vijay
http://static.sify.com/cms/image/mlmi1pfhgcf_thumb.jpg​The last time Ilayathalapathy Vijay gave an interview was after the release of Nanban and then the man went into hiding. It has always been a part of his strategy to meet the media, when a film releases and this time, the actor looks upbeat and confident about his ambitious film Thuppakki releasing on Diwali day.

He has always been acknowledged as one of the most popular superstars in Kollwood. And his astounding popularity among fans and family audiences is unmatched. In this exclusive chat-a-thon with Sridevi Sreedhar, he sheds his famous reticence and actually talks non-stop.

What is your state of mind?
(smiles) I feel fitter, stronger, content and confident.

Judging by the promos of the film, you are on a totally different avatar. Sauve, classy and displaying that well-built body....
The script demanded me to look like that. It is a stylishly made film, which is set in Mumbai. It will have all the masalas associated with my films but with a touch of class. I would rather love to term it as- “the Murugadoss touch”. Thuppakki is all about Murugadoss, Murugadoss and more Murugadoss (smiles).

How did Santhosh Sivan agree to be a part of this film, as normally he never works on a hard core commercial film?
Again.. I would say-thanks to the script. If not, will Santhosh spend so much time on this film? He is fast, and every frame looks like a dream.

Did you watch the film?
Yes, I did watch the film with producer Kalaipuli S Thanu and Murugadoss. I would like the film to speak.

As the film is said to be stylish, will it have any punch dialogues like in all your films?
(Laughs) Padame punch thaan (The film itself is a punch), so there was no need for punch dialogues.
Comedy is always worked out well in your films. Does Thuppakki also have some light moments?
Satyan is there but the love scenes between me and Kajal the heroine is worked out in a hilarious manner. Watch out for the bickering and the one-man- upmanship between us, which will be a riot.

How do you rate the songs of Harris?
The audio is already a hit and the best thing is that all the songs come at the right time in the film. I love all the songs but in the film my favourites are Alaikaa Laikaa, Google Google and Antartica. The locations, costumes and look is awesome.

Earlier you never cared about your costumes but off-late you seem to be taking a lot of care about our look. Do you have a personal stylist?
Yes.. that’s true. In my earlier films, I used to wear whatever the costumer gave me but after Pokkiri I take personal interest in what I wear. Nalini Sriram helped me a lot then and now in Thuppakki I had Komal, a Mumbai-based stylist. My wife Sangeetha also picks up clothes for me. I think, it’s very important to look good on screen as every frame has a colour code and look.

In future, what kind of roles and films would you like to do?
I would like to do variety of roles and not just formula, action or comedy. I’d love to work with all good directors which will be a good amalgamation of art and business. I am starting work with director AL Vijay by end of November.

Will you be doing another film like the mass Sivakasi or Tirupachi?
Why not? If a good script comes my way, I am open to doing such village based subjects. People think its easy to dish out such commercial potboilers but even in a predictable premise the screenplay and twists have to be in sync for such films to work at the box-office.

This year in the first 10 months of 2012 all big budget star movies have failed to create an impact at box-office. Do you think this is something of worry for film trade?
I can’t comment about others films, but definitely it is not a good trend. I really hope Thuppakki will buck the trend and be successful for all concerned. I have done my best and it has come out well.

What are you doing this Diwali?
My life is all about movies and so always its catching up with all Diwali releases on opening day. Spending time with family and bursting crackers with children.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[*=left]

uruzalari
12th November 2012, 09:43 AM
Heard abt this...
But ve not gone...
Should be in the lines of 'Medavakkam - Kumaran' ; 'Karapakkam - Aravind',,, etc

Thanks Mani :) ..... If it is like Karapakkam Aravind( recently renovated) can watch a FDFS for sure....

If someone else has been to Velan please advice .....

SenGOEk
12th November 2012, 09:47 AM

I have watched movies in Velan, Nangnallur...Sound effect will not be good..

uruzalari
12th November 2012, 09:54 AM
I have watched movies in Velan, Nangnallur...Sound effect will not be good..

Thank u .....

SenGOEk
12th November 2012, 10:01 AM
Padame Punch Than : Vijay

Confident interview by thaliavar...

Kumaran.P
12th November 2012, 10:35 AM
UTV Dhananjayan : Dhanu sir just spoke. All issues are cleared &#Thuppakki is heading for a massive& smooth release as per him. So happy for him!

jinju
12th November 2012, 10:59 AM

mone ajay, inga cbe spicinemasla bookings not yet opened. they told come after 12 o clock...enna problem? naalaikku padam paakka mudiyaathaa:confused2::(

Ramkumar86
12th November 2012, 11:30 AM
Not only spicinemas, in big cinemas [KG] also booking not yet started. kaduppaaguthu.

Kumaran.P
12th November 2012, 11:53 AM
Due to heavy demand of tickets Sathyam Opened another screen 'Serene' for 13th.
Book your Tickets before it gets over

jinju
12th November 2012, 11:59 AM
Not only spicinemas, in big cinemas [KG] also booking not yet started. kaduppaaguthu.

so the issue is only with cbe theaters...grr! enna problem?

SenGOEk
12th November 2012, 12:07 PM
TFU Kannan@TFU_Kannan
#Diwali releases - Last minute negotiations going on for few multiplexes, hope everything will get solved by today evening amicably.

Kumaran.P
12th November 2012, 12:14 PM
Anjana Rangan : So many shows in so many big theatres for thuppaki .. But no tickets .. #housefull #mass

SenGOEk
12th November 2012, 12:14 PM
Intha Prashanth paya nethu varaikkum padatha pathi negative comments koduthan... Innaiku appadiye mathi pesuran...Payanthutan pola...

Prashanth @itisprashanth
Thuppakki might take vijay to the next level of stardome! he may act in a hindi film! u never know!

Ramkumar86
12th November 2012, 12:15 PM
so the issue is only with cbe theaters...grr! enna problem?

not sure about the problem. but from twitter sources, the negotiations going on between distributers and fun cinemas, big cinemas and sathyam cinemas

Kumaran.P
12th November 2012, 12:17 PM
Thuppaki Bookings are now opened in Mayajaal - Be first to grab your tickets.

VinodKumar's
12th November 2012, 12:25 PM
Pondichery Muruga theater

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/74733_517059918306404_1705251726_n.jpg

SenGOEk
12th November 2012, 12:48 PM
Mayajaal site is totally down...Thalaivar mass continues...

SenGOEk
12th November 2012, 12:54 PM
10 reasons why you should not miss Thuppakki!!!

10) Arri Alexa camera which captured Hollywood films like Avengers is being introduced to Indian Cinema First time, catch the brilliant visuals.

9) Vijay + A.R.Murugadoss + Harris - A First ...and Fresh trio each of whom is all praises for the other for their brilliant work in the movie.

8) Santhosh Sivan ASC for cinematography , Sreekar Prasad for Editing and Thotta Tharani for Art direction. Three National award winners together in a Film.

7) Apart from technical factors , the movie also has led a pathway for plenty of budding artists like Vijay's father, mother and sisters in the film. Also, Vidyut Jamwal makes a fresh villain for Vijay.

6) A nations pride, the movie has a hard-hitting message and will be showcasing our Indian Army Jawaans , a movie like this is very rare to find in Tamil cinema.

5) Edge-of-the-seat Investigative Thriller, which will thrill you minute by minute with what is going to happen next and has a full suspense content kept under wraps.

4) Vijay and his Girl friend - Yes in the movie. Vijay - Kajal a fresh pair who look so elegant and hot in the screen and have amazing chemistry with each other. Watch out for their interesting quarrels and romance.

3) Google Google, a song being sung by Vijay after 7 years has earned huge anticipations as it will have some mind-blowing dance by Vijay .

2)Sensitive Climax that will create a revolution and leave every individual to take responsibility of our home country !

1) As you all are waiting for, the movie has an awesomest entertainer VIJAY who never failed to entertain his audience. Fresh with hatrick hits, his films can be enjoyed by all aged people!

udaykumar
12th November 2012, 01:09 PM
10 reasons why you should not miss Thuppakki!!!

8) Santhosh Sivan ASC for cinematography , Sreekar Prasad for Editing and Thotta Tharani for Art direction. Three National award winners together in a Film.

though it was initially thotta tharani he was replaced by Sunil babu as the art director

SenGOEk
12th November 2012, 01:09 PM
Vijay's Thuppakki will release without hurdles in Karnataka. Thuppakki will be releasing in Bangalore and other places of Karnataka like before. A leading distributor named Srikanth has acquired the distribution rights of Thuppakki for a record price and the film will be released on November 13. He says that the response for the film is good and he
is expecting a roaring collection on the opening weekend.

Kumaran.P
12th November 2012, 01:10 PM
:2thumbsup: Muruga theatre. Mass.. Used to watch vijay films FDFS there only, when i was residing in pondycherry... kola masssssss'a irukum!!!

Kumaran.P
12th November 2012, 01:12 PM
Got an info, that totally 60 banners are being erected in New Cinema, Cuddalore !!!!! Thalaivan da !!

Kumaran.P
12th November 2012, 01:14 PM
#Thuppakki Antipiracy Links:
Report to dhammu@copyrightlabs.in& +91 98417 27464. +919866 61779.+91 94901 64546.+91 90300 14849 antipiracy@ayngaran.com dinesh@ayngaran.com krishna@ayngaran.com marketing@ayngaran.com

SenGOEk
12th November 2012, 01:17 PM
Small banners of Thuppaki has been hanged in Chennai @ many places...

SenGOEk
12th November 2012, 01:19 PM
As of now less no of shows than PP in Mayajaal. Hope they increase the shows...

Kumaran.P
12th November 2012, 01:56 PM
Thupakki Banners @ Kamala Theater& @ OMR \m/
Mass \m/
http://m.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-d.ak/hphotos-ak-ash3/s720x720/550877_386056904802224_2040595619_n.jpg

Kumaran.P
12th November 2012, 02:01 PM
@Ratna theatre Pondicherry \\m//
http://m.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-a.ak/hphotos-ak-prn1/552353_168330693290677_1803722718_n.jpg

Kumaran.P
12th November 2012, 02:08 PM
Cinescape - Kuwait National Cinema Company :
Tamil film Thuppaki, will be releasing across Cinescape Theaters starting tomorrow and bookings for the film will open in the evening!

noireexcip
12th November 2012, 02:38 PM
Can anybody tell me dat thuppakki movie releasing in OMAN on diwali day? Plz i wana watch FDFS.

ajaybaskar
12th November 2012, 03:00 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/486901_377552938995589_938107459_n.jpg

Kumaran.P
12th November 2012, 03:52 PM
Movie started in sri lanka :happydance:

krajkumard123
12th November 2012, 04:32 PM

Enjoy boss

CEDYBLUE
12th November 2012, 05:25 PM
TFUKannan: #Thuppakki - World's First premiere for the film started in Sri Lanka few minutes ago & going on. Festival mood set in already!

dharik
12th November 2012, 05:26 PM

Pls Dont reveal the story. Tell the movie grade alone. I hope you know.

Kumaran.P
12th November 2012, 05:42 PM
ARMurugadoss (via twitter) : Dear friends, when you find smone taking videos or photos in theatres, pls confiscate the cellphone and handover to police.

Kumaran.P
12th November 2012, 05:42 PM
A.R.Murugadoss @ARMurugadoss
please send all illegal links to support@geminiaudio.in with subject THUPPAKKI ILLEGAL LINK. thank you.

Kumaran.P
12th November 2012, 05:54 PM
Grab ur tickets Soon.. Limited Seats Available..
http://www.mayajaal.com/DefaultNew.aspx

Kumaran.P
12th November 2012, 06:06 PM
http://m.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-b.ak/hphotos-ak-snc7/480963_333985056699259_754067701_n.jpg

Roshan
12th November 2012, 06:20 PM
TFUKannan: #Thuppakki - World's First premiere for the film started in Sri Lanka few minutes ago & going on. Festival mood set in already!

Adhu ! :)

Kumaran.P
12th November 2012, 06:43 PM
Movie over in sri lanka :) :) first report tremendous in fb !!

Roshan
12th November 2012, 07:00 PM
Movie over in sri lanka :) :) first report tremendous in fb !!

Can I have the FB link?

Kumaran.P
12th November 2012, 07:02 PM
Can I have the FB link?

http://www.facebook.com/farhanvjy10

arulraj
12th November 2012, 08:20 PM
ஆயிரம் பேர அழிக்கிற அவனுங்கலே உயிர குடுக்க தயாருனா நாம ஏன்டா தயங்கனும்? ....VIJAY in GUN

arulraj
12th November 2012, 08:24 PM
Sreedhar Pillai ‏@sri50 (https://twitter.com/sri50)
#Thuppakki (https://twitter.com/search?q=%23Thuppakki&src=hash) update - Opened in key foreign markets 2 good response so far. In Chennai 37 screens sold out 4 3 days!

Mukzi
12th November 2012, 08:26 PM
Now watching #Thuppaki at cinecity.

joe
12th November 2012, 08:34 PM
எங்கேயோ படிச்ச மொக்கை ... But interesting

துப்பாக்கி-க்கு பெரிய ஓப்பனிங் இருக்காது .
இருந்தா அதுக்கு பேர் ...... பீரங்கி :lol:

Mr.GreyShirt
12th November 2012, 08:39 PM
எங்கேயோ படிச்ச மொக்கை ... But interesting

துப்பாக்கி-க்கு பெரிய ஓப்பனிங் இருக்காது .
இருந்தா அதுக்கு பேர் ...... பீரங்கி :lol:

Rofl!

arulraj
12th November 2012, 08:40 PM
#Thuppakki (https://twitter.com/search?q=%23Thuppakki&src=hash) - Good News Coimbatore dispute over terms between 'Plexes & distributor sorted out. All 3 multiplexes booking opens!

lolluparty
12th November 2012, 08:47 PM
Anyoneene have've ideaa abtt thulasi theatre Bangalore plz replyy is itit a goodd o

Kumaran.P
12th November 2012, 08:49 PM
#Thuppakki Chair : Its going to be placed in One of the Leading theatre in Chennai . . . It will have recorded voice of Vijay anna and when u sit in the chair , tht voice will be played ♥#Thuppakki Mania ♥
http://m.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-d.ak/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/417065_386149531459628_354373513_n.jpg

VinodKumar's
12th November 2012, 09:06 PM

Wow great Mukzi. post your reveiw here when the show is over.

HonestRaj
12th November 2012, 09:25 PM
Anyoneene have've ideaa abtt thulasi theatre Bangalore plz replyy is itit a goodd o

nan irukkura area pakkam than..
ange eppavum telugu padamthan poduvanga..
ange endha padamum nan parthadhillai..
theater partha B/C centre madhiri irukkum

venkkiram
12th November 2012, 09:26 PM
ஹலோ.. திரி இதுவரை ஒழுங்கா போய்ட்ருக்கு. உணர்ச்சி வசப்பட்டு f போன்ற கெட்டவார்த்தைகளை எல்லாம் பயன்படுத்தாதிங்க.

VinodKumar's
12th November 2012, 09:45 PM
Waiting for a review from known person. Too nervous about the movie :|.

//Ithula Federer Djoko finals vera inniaku :fatigue: //

arulraj
12th November 2012, 09:48 PM
​THUPPAKKI:
Being a Kamal Hasan Addict, I never watch Commercial movies. But my frnd who is a hardcore fan of Actor Vijay took me to Thuppakki and finished watching it now. Let me Give my Review as I was with 0% Expectation before watching the movie. Writing Review after a long time. .

After doing Continuous Remakes which made me little anxious, Actor Vijay was in a Stage to Prove himself with a direct movie. I think He has almost done it with this flick. Not with different get ups, but his body language and mannerisms are too different from his Previous films. Speaking English and Hindi in films is new to him but its been carried out well. Vijay's Screen Presence as a Military Man is enough to Satisfy Vijay fans as they don't expect for too much of logics. But what about others who just go to theatres to see a Good Movie?

There Stands A.R.Murugadoss, the Director of this flick. He makes Sure that He didn't do the mistakes committed in his Previous movie. The Clear Storyline and Fast Screenplay engages u all the way.

The Second Hero of the Movie is ofcourse, Mr.Santhosh Sivan. Being an Ardent Kamal fan, I was just wondering about his Technical Brilliance. He was just Picture Perfect. If I should say a Hats off to a technician in this film, it will surely be to Santhosh Sivan.

Harris Jayaraj's BGM's were better than the Songs, I Guess. I liked only the Picturisation of the Song 'Antarctica venpani'. May be I would have liked 2 more if I was a Vijay fanatic. Kajal Agarwal is not so much to Speak about but her Role(as a Boxer inspired by Mary Gome) is much better than her Previous attempts. Vidyut Jamwal.. My Man! Awesome Physiq I have ever seen! Should try acting as a Hero in his Next films.. He almost beats Vijay in Portraying his Character and was a tough competitor to him. Sathyan has done a decent job but his acting was not that much upto his Previous flick Nanban.

Please don't ask me about the Climax... It should be seen and felt.. Dialogues like, "1000 pera kolra avangalae uyira kudukka thayaaraa irukumbodhu naama yaen da thayanganum?" are Good.. A Royal Salute to the Indian Army!

At last, I don't know to Compare this Thuppakki with Ghilli, Pokkiri etc., like other Vijay fanatics do, but all I can Say is, Watch out this Movie twice for its Technical Brilliance(Especially the uninterrupted Screenplay for a Strong Storyline) from A.R.Murugadoss.. For Actor Vijay's fanatics? I think this will be more than what u expected. Thank You.

HonestRaj
12th November 2012, 09:53 PM

//Ithula Federer Djoko finals vera inniaku :fatigue: //

neengathan FDFS parthuttu sollanum...

VinodKumar's
12th November 2012, 09:54 PM
"1000 pera kolra avangalae uyira kudukka thayaaraa irukumbodhu naama yaen da thayanganum?"

Intha dialogue veliya vanthathula irunthu ella review la yum include pannuraanga :lol:

VinodKumar's
12th November 2012, 09:56 PM
neengathan FDFS parthuttu sollanum...

have to wait 8 more hours to watch the movie.

Roshan
12th November 2012, 09:56 PM

Strangely, for the first time, I too am waiting to see reviews for a Vijay movie. Intha Kamal fan review unmai maathiriyum irukku - unmai illaatha maathiriyum irukku :confused:

Roshan
12th November 2012, 09:59 PM
[/FONT][/COLOR]

Intha dialogue veliya vanthathula irunthu ella review la yum include pannuraanga :lol:

I would not have doubted that Kamal fan's review, had he not quoted this dialogue :lol:

VinodKumar's
12th November 2012, 10:00 PM
I would not have doubted that Kamal fan's review, had he not quoted this dialogue :lol:

Same here. The FB link given in the previous page has the same dialogue. Athunaala this review is rejetted :twisted:.

Kumaran.P
12th November 2012, 10:06 PM
Thupakki Fever @ Vetri Theatre,Chennai :)
http://m.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-a.ak/hphotos-ak-prn1/s720x720/68432_386169531457628_2122151438_n.jpg

Kumaran.P
12th November 2012, 10:10 PM
Another review from Sri lankan :)
http://m.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-f.ak/hphotos-ak-snc6/s720x720/189774_582216361792031_272016404_n.png
Review written by ,
http://www.facebook.com/ramakrishnan.surendaran

Kumaran.P
12th November 2012, 10:11 PM
#Thuppakki - Kerala Theatre List!
http://m.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-d.ak/hphotos-ak-prn1/s720x720/21702_386171281457453_681867161_n.jpg

SenGOEk
12th November 2012, 10:14 PM
Nice to see mostly positive reviews...:smokesmirk:

SenGOEk
12th November 2012, 10:34 PM
venkat prabhu @dirvenkatprabhu 11s Deepavali eve with Thuppaki songs!!!Chennai 28 gang!!!

Kumaran.P
12th November 2012, 10:51 PM
VTL exclusive :Vijay na watching FdFS Tomo at AVM RAJESHWARI Theatre :)

ajaybaskar
12th November 2012, 10:59 PM
News of Ajith wishing a Thuppakki diwali is true?

VinodKumar's
12th November 2012, 11:02 PM
Haven't seen anything like that in websites other than FB and Twitter. Might be a purali :).

SenGOEk
12th November 2012, 11:09 PM
Sathyam cinemas had increased no of shows to 13 from tomorrow to sunday...Marana mass...

SenGOEk
12th November 2012, 11:14 PM
Multiplexes & single screens in Chennai are screening special shows everyday till Sunday...Expecting to break many records...

SenGOEk
12th November 2012, 11:21 PM
#Thuppakki releasing around 122 theatres in Kerala which stands second ever biggest release after Enthiran 125! #MASS

Dammy R
12th November 2012, 11:25 PM
#Thuppakki releasing around 122 theatres in Kerala which stands second ever biggest release after Enthiran 125! #MASS

I just read on twitter....the count is 130 now :-)

Kumaran.P
12th November 2012, 11:29 PM
Vettri Theatres Chrompet has started Online bookings for 1.15am Special show on 14th Nov '12! ♥
Book your tickets Right away :
http://www.ticketnew.com/OnlineTheatre/Theatre/DashBoardOnline.aspx?VenueID=NTM%3D-ehET%2FkDI5cE%3D

nickraman
12th November 2012, 11:30 PM
Wonder why Multiplexes are giving Jab tak hai jaan preference. In fact, Vijay's movie should be given max screens and less to other language films.

Shouldn't be restricted to Satyam but to other multiplex chains like Inox.

ajaybaskar
12th November 2012, 11:33 PM
Why? In Chennai Inox, its 3 shows for JTHJ and 9 shows for Gun.

arulraj
12th November 2012, 11:34 PM
Kerala Screen count is 130+ which is more than Enthiran [Thanks to multiplexes]

arulraj
12th November 2012, 11:40 PM
Why? In Chennai Inox, its 3 shows for JTHJ and 9 shows for Gun.

AjayBOSSkar , have you booked or only after 15th...?

Kumaran.P
12th November 2012, 11:43 PM
A 1.15am show on Diwali night, never before in History! ♥
Vettri Theatres Chrompet has started the bookings for the 1.15am Show on14th Nov '12, reserve your ticket rightaway ppl! ;)
Vijay once again proves his MASS!
THALAIVAAAAAAAAAA !!

arulraj
12th November 2012, 11:54 PM
Gonna watch morning 10 am show in Gopalan movies , bangalore ..... expectation is too high after positive WOM from netizens.

arulraj
12th November 2012, 11:55 PM
MetroMasti : Thuppakki opened in Colombo, Sri lanka in many theatres with positive critics and feedbacks. Vijay fans are excited and suppose the Vijay has set a mark in the box office after his hit movies like Ghilli and Nanban!

SenGOEk
12th November 2012, 11:55 PM
Yes the count in Kerala seems to be 130+

arulraj
12th November 2012, 11:57 PM
Happy gun diwali friends .......

Kumaran.P
13th November 2012, 12:01 AM
Happy #THUPPAKI DIWALI THALAPATHIANS
Hail Vijay Follow Vijayism :2thumbsup:

Kumaran.P
13th November 2012, 12:04 AM
Thuppakki rated 15 above in UK !
http://m.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-f.ak/hphotos-ak-ash3/s720x720/546896_517367708275625_1322885345_n.jpg

arulraj
13th November 2012, 12:05 AM
Thuppakki has been censored "15" in UK and Run time will be 165m 52s (2 Hours 45 Minutes 52Sec)"which means there will be no cuts and fans can enjoy the full movie

VinodKumar's
13th November 2012, 12:10 AM
Movie is not yet scheduled in US :twisted:. Not even for tomorrow. What the hell is going on ??? Namakku mattum ivalo prachanaigal.

SenGOEk
13th November 2012, 12:14 AM
In Trivandrum 1st show starts by 1am..

VinodKumar's
13th November 2012, 12:21 AM

Yov innuma padam paakura ??? konjam review please :).

Mukzi
13th November 2012, 12:21 AM
Jus came from the movie.Never been so Happpppy after watching Thalapathy in recent times.
If there is any movie which could replace the place of Ghilli.its Thuppaki.Don't want to reveal as many haven't seen it yet.it will be liked by all.one scene where Thalapathy Speaks Hindi is jus mind blowing.
Watch the movie,it will.not.leave you dissapointed.

gurusaravanan
13th November 2012, 12:26 AM
review frm fb TCC
Decent story, unlike 7am Arivu the screenplay was good. Vijay's screen presence is good. Santhosh Shivan shines. Google Google song is bit disappointing in visual, but Alaika song was excellent. Kajal's voice is bit awkward. Some scenes can remind you his past movies but good. I liked it. Comparing to other releases of big guns, this is a winner. And climax is good, but not as they hyped.

Warden
13th November 2012, 12:40 AM
Jus came from the movie.Never been so Happpppy after watching Thalapathy in recent times.
If there is any movie which could replace the place of Ghilli.its Thuppaki.Don't want to reveal as many haven't seen it yet.it will be liked by all.one scene where Thalapathy Speaks Hindi is jus mind blowing.
Watch the movie,it will.not.leave you dissapointed.

Couple of questions
- Villain,POV well developed or your typical Baakisthan theeviravaathi ?
- Repeat value irukka?

VinodKumar's
13th November 2012, 12:42 AM
Couple of questions
- Repeat value irukka?

Like the questions :thumbsup:.

Mukzi
13th November 2012, 12:44 AM
Couple of questions
- Repeat value irukka?

-villian not the typicial Pakistan.Infact Pakistan is not even mentioned in the movie
-Kandippa Irukku :)

Warden
:) Eppo US release? Me morning 4 AM show @ Vetri. Chennai rocks :thumbsup:

Mukzi
#Thuppaki- It was Worth the The Wait.

Kumaran.P
13th November 2012, 12:45 AM
Just now at Tiruvandrum
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/178904_362545530505782_387462502_n.jpg

Warden
13th November 2012, 12:45 AM
-villian not the typicial Pakistan.Infact Pakistan is not even mentioned in the movie
:thumbsup: And not too much of subtitling I hope :?

VinodKumar's
13th November 2012, 12:46 AM
:thumbsup: And not too much of subtitling I hope :?

I have heard Villain speaks too much hindi in the movie. Athu thana light ah bayama irruku.

VinodKumar's
13th November 2012, 12:48 AM
:) Eppo US release? Me morning 4 AM show @ Vetri. Chennai rocks :thumbsup:

As I said still movie is not yet scheduled in Atlanta Big cinemas :(. Vetri la antha 150 peru gang kooda poringala. One of my friend is also watching 4 AM show at vetri. Enna thaan ezhupi vida sollurkaan :lol:.

SenGOEk
13th November 2012, 12:48 AM
BreakingViews @BreakingViews4u
1am and 7am shows @ ajantha and @ sreepadmnaabha, 2 bus of kerala police, never before mass Trivandrum #Kerala...

svaisn
13th November 2012, 12:51 AM
ME WATCHING TODAY AT 9:30 PM CST....... CANNOT WAIT ANY LONGER :clap:

Hope it turns out to be THALAPATHY DIWALI :clap:

Warden
13th November 2012, 12:51 AM
As I said still movie is not yet scheduled in Atlanta Big cinemas :(. Vetri la antha 150 peru gang kooda poringala. One of my friend is also watching 4 AM show at vetri. Enna thaan ezhupi vida sollurkaan :lol:.

Illa ippo thaan black'la vaangunen.Online auctioning :lol:
Its been a while sinces theres been this much pressure for tickets considering the change in release dynamics.

SenGOEk
13th November 2012, 12:52 AM
BreakingViews@BreakingViews4u
reports of More police force coming to Sree Padmanabha, Trivandrum ..... #Thuppakki fans coming in vans, bus etc, now show @ Ajanta, so dbl crwd @ SPN

Warden
13th November 2012, 12:53 AM
ME WATCHING TODAY AT 9:30 PM CST....... CANNOT WAIT ANY LONGER :clap:

Hope it turns out to be THALAPATHY DIWALI :clap:

Wow! Back to Vijay threads ? Review tomo plz.

VinodKumar's
13th November 2012, 12:56 AM
Illa ippo thaan black'la vaangunen.Online auctioning :lol:
Its been a while sinces theres been this much pressure for tickets considering the change in release dynamics.

:shock::lol:. Yeah. Vijay movie FDFS @ Vetri ... gonna be a great Diwali for you :thumbsup:. Adutha padathuku I will also be there.

gurusaravanan
13th November 2012, 12:59 AM
:) Eppo US release? Me morning 4 AM show @ Vetri. Chennai rocks :thumbsup: bro,check ur pm

svaisn
13th November 2012, 01:01 AM
Wow! Back to Vijay threads ? Review tomo plz.

Tomorrow illa tonightee solren.... just praying for it to be bigger than GILLI.... anyway expectation ellam illa... will enjoy all VIJAY MOVIES

HonestRaj
13th November 2012, 01:10 AM

no pakistan.. but military.. hmm.. idhu sariya varadhe..
appo international'ah?
illai dawood gang'ah?

Warden
13th November 2012, 01:14 AM
Reviews konjam mixed'aa irukku esp reg the climax.
Muzki :) Nambalaama ?

Mukzi
13th November 2012, 01:20 AM
no pakistan.. but military.. hmm.. idhu sariya varadhe..
appo international'ah?
illai dawood gang'ah?

villian...naaan eppadhi sollrandhu
"namma opposite team yaaru endhu theriyaadhu"

VinodKumar's
13th November 2012, 01:21 AM
Warden ippo irukara situation-ku namma padathuku mixed reviews vanthavae padam nallarukunu thaan artham ;). konja peru Vijay-avae mothama paduka vaikanumnu ganganam kattikitu thiriyuraanunga :lol:.

Just confirmed with the theater here. Premiere show @ 8 15 :happydance:.

Mukzi
13th November 2012, 01:21 AM

Nambalaam :)

Mr.GreyShirt
13th November 2012, 01:22 AM

It's for both Google song and the climax because they were over hyped

Mukzi
13th November 2012, 01:26 AM
#Thuppakki - Final USA Release counts - 52 Screens (One more added in Los Angeles), 40 premieres. ALL Confirmed, Keys / Prints sent.
=ATMUS entertaiment.Twitter

venkkiram
13th November 2012, 01:30 AM
Any screens at NJ? please provide the links.

SenGOEk
13th November 2012, 01:37 AM
#Thuppaki Screen count in Kerala is 130+ which is more than Enthiran [Thanks to multiplexes]

ajaybaskar
13th November 2012, 02:28 AM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/3494_386242581450323_2052361700_n.jpg

VinodKumar's
13th November 2012, 03:08 AM
First time in twitter for Thuppaki. Mokkai Big Cinemas

@Vinodkumar_S (https://twitter.com/Vinodkumar_S) yes. They promised it. But not updating websites.

View conversation (https://twitter.com/ATMUSent/status/268101768628547584)

36m (https://twitter.com/Vinodkumar_S/status/268094508758073345)Vinodkumar Subbaiah ‏@Vinodkumar_S (https://twitter.com/Vinodkumar_S)
@ATMUSent (https://twitter.com/ATMUSent) hello is there a premiere show scheduled in Atlanta. site is not updated and they are not attending the calls also ...

Freedom
13th November 2012, 04:15 AM
First time in twitter for Thuppaki. Mokkai Big Cinemas

@Vinodkumar_S (https://twitter.com/Vinodkumar_S) yes. They promised it. But not updating websites.

View conversation (https://twitter.com/ATMUSent/status/268101768628547584)

36m (https://twitter.com/Vinodkumar_S/status/268094508758073345)Vinodkumar Subbaiah ‏@Vinodkumar_S (https://twitter.com/Vinodkumar_S)
@ATMUSent (https://twitter.com/ATMUSent) hello is there a premiere show scheduled in Atlanta. site is not updated and they are not attending the calls also ...

Big cinemas is simply the worst guys out there. Crappy theaters and steep high prices. They are one the reasons why I have almost stopped watching tamil movies here is US. Not sure why it is so difficult to release in century or AMC theaters like they did for Vettai.

VinodKumar's
13th November 2012, 04:44 AM
At last they are releasing it here today @ 9 PM. After first show in India. Big Cinema is the very poor sometimes we had to watch movies without BG music :(.

podaskie
13th November 2012, 05:56 AM
VIJAY started with hit film & now ending with another hit film, THUPPAKKI - superb

VinodKumar's
13th November 2012, 06:01 AM
Getting positive reviews for first half from Vetri fdfs. Ma frnd just called in the interval. excited. 11/2 hrs to go.

VinodKumar's
13th November 2012, 06:02 AM
VIJAY started with hit film & now ending with another hit film, THUPPAKKI - superb

:thumbsup:. Welcome back Podas ;).

arulraj
13th November 2012, 07:13 AM
Abirami Ramanathan Says Thuppakki Make A New Record In Booking In Tamil Industry Biggest Expectation Movie Surely Will Success

SenGOEk
13th November 2012, 08:17 AM
Jagadish Palaniswamy : Started my day with super positive response #Thuppaakki :) Spoke to murugadoss sir, he is very excited and started his theatre visit!

abhi_d
13th November 2012, 08:17 AM
Blockbuster written all over it. Salute to Vijay, Murugadoss and the whole team of Thuppakki.

SenGOEk
13th November 2012, 08:26 AM
Thuppaki Review by VTA:
No more Ghilli, Pokkiri.
Its Thuppaki, Ghilli, Pokkiri ♥
Thalaivaaaaaaaaaa i will be your fan till my death.
What a roller coaster ride it was!!
MASSSSSSSSS MASSSSSSSSSSSSSS MASSSSSSSSSS!!
Wooohoooooooooooo This is THE MOVIE!! ♥ ♥ ♥
Lets break some records now,
@ Mururadoss Sir - We got only one word for you - RESPECT!! ♥

GAUTHU
13th November 2012, 08:28 AM
Blockbuster written all over it. Salute to Vijay, Murugadoss and the whole team of Thuppakki team.

Patacha? Review please:)

SenGOEk
13th November 2012, 08:36 AM
Booking started in AGS cinemas too...Marana mass....

abhi_d
13th November 2012, 09:09 AM
Patacha? Review please:)

Yes Gauthu I watched morning 4.30 am show. Housefull (Jam packed with close to 100 people standing). Terrific FDFS experience. People stood up and clapped for lot of scenes. I am seeing FDFS/FDS from Ninaithen Vandhai but never experienced such a crowd response.

Regarding the movie no words would explain the real feel of the movie. Better watch it and experience it.

Many thanks to ARM for showing different dimension of VIJAY. As he said everybody will like Vijay after this movie. Thanks BOSS.

Harris BGM was good and SS cinematography was awesome.

@Vijay - Anna kalakittinga. Your performance was outstanding. Happy for you.

GAUTHU
13th November 2012, 09:32 AM
Yes Gauthu I watched morning 4.30 am show. Housefull (Jam packed with close to 100 people standing). Terrific FDFS experience. People stood up and clapped for lot of scenes. I am seeing FDFS/FDS from Ninaithen Vandhai but never experienced such a crowd response.

Regarding the movie no words would explain the real feel of the movie. Better watch it and experience it.

Many thanks to ARM for showing different dimension of VIJAY. As he said everybody will like Vijay after this movie. Thanks BOSS.

Harris BGM was good and SS cinematography was awesome.

@Vijay - Anna kalakittinga. Your performance was outstanding. Happy for you.

Super super:) . thank you friend. me watching tomorrow

lolluparty
13th November 2012, 09:32 AM
Tickets are avialable in vision cinemas shanthi nagar bangalore for 1 PM show grab ur tickets if ur hunger for tickets

Arun555
13th November 2012, 09:41 AM
Seen the film.....Its a commercial film with nice entertainment.

Padathula 1 ru scene kooda boar adikkala...Some changes in vijay body language and also in look...Personality egireetee poguthu.

Totally a nice film. Sure mega hit.

@Honest bro..Intha padatha paatha sure ithu VK nadichrukka vendiya padamtu solluvaru..(I mean pulan visaranai/Sathriyan padathula paartha VK not NOW)

WISH YOU A VERY HAPPY DEEWALI TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.

SenGOEk
13th November 2012, 10:28 AM
V.C.R(Vatsan.C.R)@Actor_VCR
Andha bayam irrukattum da..Thuppaki Ultimate Thumbs Up Vijay Anna Salute Arm :) ♥ Intha Diwali Namaku Sema Collection Ma.</DIV>

mabiqukaumo
13th November 2012, 10:34 AM
Tupakki Telugu version got postponed due to financial problems

SenGOEk
13th November 2012, 10:37 AM
ATMUS Entertainment ( Distributor ) : #Thuppakki talks very positive in USA. ATMUS is waiting to see a blockbuster in 2012.

joe
13th November 2012, 10:40 AM
9 screens in singapore

svaisn
13th November 2012, 10:54 AM
Finally saw the movie :clap:

Neat and sleek performance by Vijay... Good Screen play.... Kajal simple acting with a slight dose of glamour.... SS camera speaks more than the music :bow:
ARM kept his words Vijay in new dimension... neat story and well executed... Songs were a big let down .. climax could have been better.. (This wasnt bad either)

Blockbuster written in every scene.....

Vijay - Definitely had taken a giant leap as an "ACTOR" :bow:

THUPPAKI DIWALI to all :lol:

Kumaran.P
13th November 2012, 11:04 AM
I'M TIRED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FDFS EXPERIENCE IS NEVER BEFORE WITNESSED!
EACH AND EVERY SCENE GETS THUNDERING APPLAUSE AND WHISTLES !
DID NOT HAVE A CHANCE TO DANCE IN FRONT OF THE SCREEN FOR NANBAN FILM, THIS FILM MADE IT POSSIBLE!!

coming to MOVIE, Huge share of all the STUFFS!! Commercial cinema taken in absolute class way.
THALAIVAAA :notworthy: WHEN YOU SUCCEED ITS LIKE WE SUCCEED !!!!!! YOU ROCKED MAN.
A.R.Murugadoss #RESPECT :clap: DHEIVAMEEEE !!
FINEST FILM OVERALL :victory: DETAILED REVIEW POSSIBLY TO NIGHT AFTER WATCHING 2 MORE SHOWS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kumaran.P
13th November 2012, 11:09 AM
BOTH BEHINDWOODS AND MOVIECROW REVIEWS ARE POSITIVE WITH 3.5* :) :) :) :victory:

Kumaran.P
13th November 2012, 11:14 AM
Arguably i saw the best santhosh sivan :) :) #salute

Kumaran.P
13th November 2012, 11:28 AM
#Thuppakki trending in twitter . . Wedid it in audio release , now again in movie release :)
http://m.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-g.ak/hphotos-ak-snc6/259895_386377481436833_700576471_n.jpg

Kumaran.P
13th November 2012, 11:29 AM
-Thuppaki Media Reviews- So far !

Behindwoods- A fully loaded festival package from Vijay, Murugadoss and co. 3.5 / 5 !!!!!!!!!

Galatta.com - Thuppakki is undoubtedly Vijay's one of the best action film ever. This is a perfect 'Saravedi' at the box office. In deed a special treatfrom Vijay and his team for his fans!

Moviecrow -
Thuppakki is positioned to get tagged along with Ghilli and Pokiri . Overall, Thuppakki is Vijay; Vijay is Thuppakki . 3.5/5 !!!!!!!!

Kumaran.P
13th November 2012, 11:36 AM
Ore Kadavul Thalapathy daa !!!!!!!
In Kerala 4 Thuppakki ♥
http://m.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-g.ak/hphotos-ak-ash3/s720x720/68364_306257886155487_665875790_n.jpg

Kumaran.P
13th November 2012, 11:37 AM
@Salem 4 Thuppakki #mass
http://m.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-e.ak/hphotos-ak-ash3/s720x720/530698_306258869488722_1176299503_n.jpg

otedoric
13th November 2012, 11:40 AM
Blockbuster written all over it. Salute to Vijay, Murugadoss and the whole team of Thuppakki.
+1 :)
2012 belong to us

Kumaran.P
13th November 2012, 11:43 AM
#Vijayism !!!

http://m.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-f.ak/hphotos-ak-ash4/189786_422425724479661_1631929978_n.jpg

directhit
13th November 2012, 12:07 PM
kadaisi nerathula they have messed up on one of the theatre chains here :( those were the ones with online booking and now i cant seem to get tickets for other theatres :mad: who the eff is doing all this distribution blunders in india and overseas this time?!

SenGOEk
13th November 2012, 12:07 PM
#thuppakki time ..... Mega house full + extra chairs, good reports from fans show

podaskie
13th November 2012, 12:09 PM
Watched 2nd time...one of the best vijay film...better then pokkiri, i would say, considering its a direct film..

ravigopal
13th November 2012, 12:11 PM
kadaisi nerathula they have messed up on one of the theatre chains here :( those were the ones with online booking and now i cant seem to get tickets for other theatres :mad: who the eff is doing all this distribution blunders in india and overseas this time?!

Boss Singapore ah? Stupid Cathay.... :( Could have gone and booked in Rex and now shows are sold out! :( Guess I have to watch tmmw or weekend.......

SenGOEk
13th November 2012, 12:17 PM
An american fan review at twitter Senthil Kumar @Senthil_Dhana
Thupakki: An Excellent commercial entertainer. 1st time standing applause for a vijay movie here in Columbus, Ohio,USA.

directhit
13th November 2012, 12:20 PM
Boss Singapore ah? Stupid Cathay.... :( Could have gone and booked in Rex and now shows are sold out! :( Guess I have to watch tmmw or weekend....... yeah :( not cathay's fault - i guess the distributor did this - not sure why!! Rex and Golden Digital sold out i guess, am planning to go tmrw to check on tkts again if psbl.

SenGOEk
13th November 2012, 12:20 PM
'Yuvan Shankar Raja' watching #Thuppaki right now at SATHYAM CINEMAS ;)

Source : Yuvan Shankar Raja - Young Maestro - (Yuvan World) :)

SenGOEk
13th November 2012, 12:23 PM
Shanthnu Bhagyaraj : Watched Thuppaki last night.. An amazing script and a different one for Vijay anna.. Hes portrayed the character very well :) A special film for vijay anna in his career.. Good goin Murugadoss sir :) #thuppaki.. def a treat for Ilaya Thalapathi Fans :) ALL THE BEST to the team of #Thuppaki

ajaybaskar
13th November 2012, 12:34 PM
What movie crow gave 3.5? I thought it they had doubts over the content of the film.

directhit
13th November 2012, 12:36 PM
What movie crow gave 3.5? I thought it they had doubts over the content of the film. :lol2:

VinodKumar's
13th November 2012, 12:43 PM
:thumbsup:.

Kumaran.P
13th November 2012, 01:09 PM
Anjana Rangan : Omg!!! Omg!! Vijay at his best in #thuppaki ..Amazing stunts! Not just as a vijay fan.. As a movie buff.. I can assure every1 will like it..

Kumaran.P
13th November 2012, 01:10 PM
Sibiraj @Sibi_Sathyaraj : It's #
தளப'தீ'பாவளி for Vijay Sir's fans this
yr! Hearin gr8 reviews about #
Thuppaki...Gon na watch it today
eve

Kumaran.P
13th November 2012, 01:12 PM
Sreedhar Pillai (Via Twitter):
#Thuppakki – 4/5 – Marna Mass .The wait is over, @ARMurugadoss has delivered a cracker of an entertainer executed superbly by Vijay.
:victory: :victory:

Kumaran.P
13th November 2012, 01:12 PM
Gayathri Raguramm (Via Twitter):
Thuppaki awesome vijay looks handsome. Wow the entire theater isenjoying. Super treat for diwali :)

Kumaran.P
13th November 2012, 01:13 PM
G.V.Prakash : Best wishes to ilayathalabathy vijay and @ARMurugadoss on the super hit of#Thuppaakki

Kumaran.P
13th November 2012, 01:16 PM
Dhananjayan Govind(Via Twitter):
A.R. Murugadoss once again proves that he is a master technician & an intelligent screenplay writer. Done a fantastic job. Impressive film..
Loved every bit of Ilayathalapathy 's cool underplay acting. No punch dialogues & no excess actions. Apt, impressive & carried the film well..

Kumaran.P
13th November 2012, 01:18 PM
Sreedhar Pillai @sri50(via twitter)
#Thuppakki -It is refreshing to note that Vijay is not an over-indulgent one-man showreel instead hero characterizatio n well chiseled.
#Thuppakki - @ARMurugadoss has been able 2 blend Vijay’s mass imageand sync it with his screenplay & milieu along with mass elements.
#Thuppakki – 4/5 – Marna Mass .The wait is over, @ARMurugadoss has delivered a cracker of an entertainer executed superbly by Vijay.
http://m.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-g.ak/hphotos-ak-prn1/530784_530010587026574_1798061605_n.png

arulraj
13th November 2012, 01:27 PM
Saw the GUN... No words to say.... Thx ARM for exploring VIJAY'S class acting ; this diwali and this year is ours..:smokesmirk:

Warden
13th November 2012, 01:28 PM
Ghilli who ?
Yappa Murugadoss'u :notworthy: :notworthy:
Going again 2:30 @ Sathyam.

faithiu11
13th November 2012, 01:42 PM
superb movie...loved it to the core except one or two scenes with kajal and jayaram...thalaivar pinnitar.. santosh and murugadoss were excellent ..surely budget wont be 70 crore..i think it will be around 50 cr.....climax brought tears in eyes :bow::bow::bow:

ajaybaskar
13th November 2012, 01:59 PM
I still haven't come out of d shock that the first show in Ajantha,Trivandrum was at 1 AM. I have never heard of anything like this in Kerala. Idhu eppadi saathiyam? :roll:

faithiu11
13th November 2012, 02:02 PM
I still haven't come out of d shock that the first show in Ajantha,Trivandrum was at 1 AM. I have never heard of anything like this in Kerala. Idhu eppadi saathiyam? :roll:
ajay anna more than this the opening and the way they celebrating thalaivar is un believeble...he became lik a god in kerela

Dammy R
13th November 2012, 02:04 PM
Just got back from the 1st show...awesome movie. To me, this has to be one of Vijay's best...infact I personally liked it better than Pokkiri. Despite a running length of 2hrs 40mts +...the movie is thoroughly entertaining and racy. Going to watch again with family in the night at Inox as I couldnt hear the dialogues well due to fans shouting and whistling :-). Technical brilliance from ARM and team plus mindblowing execution by Vijay !!

Kumaran.P
13th November 2012, 02:04 PM

sir, That is VIJAYISM !! Nothing is bigger than Vijay in this world..
6 hours thookam onum perusilla !!!!

Kumaran.P
13th November 2012, 02:05 PM
Sreedhar Pillai via Twitter -
# Thuppakki - Film is electrifying because it has the most powerful villain who is as brainy as the hero. Vidyut Jamwal menacing & dangerous

Kumaran.P
13th November 2012, 02:06 PM
# Thuppakki - Comedy part of narration, Satyan & Jayaram perfect mix with Vijay & Kajal. Scenes well worked out.

Kumaran.P
13th November 2012, 02:07 PM
# Thuppakki - @ Jharrisjayaraj makes a great comeback with peppy tunes (Google google my fav)and good background score.

# Thuppakki - The other heroes r @ santoshsivan -spellbinding camera work in digital format especially Mumbai's never seen b4 locations.

# Thuppakki - @ sreekar_prasad editing makes it racy though film is 2 hrs 42 minutes. The way scenes seamlessly merge . Nani is the best!

Kumaran.P
13th November 2012, 02:09 PM
Just got back from the 1st show...awesome movie. To me, this has to be one of Vijay's best...infact I personally liked it better than Pokkiri. Despite a running length of 2hrs 40mts +...the movie is thoroughly entertaining and racy. Going to watch again with family in the night at Inox as I couldnt hear the dialogues well due to fans shouting and whistling :-). Technical brilliance from ARM and team plus mindblowing execution by Vijay !!

:2thumbsup:

Kumaran.P
13th November 2012, 02:10 PM
#"Suspence oda vea Saavu ! -Thupakki

Kumaran.P
13th November 2012, 02:11 PM
Actor Vaibhav via Twitter
Thuppaki supeeeeerrrrrrr rr

Kumaran.P
13th November 2012, 02:14 PM
Krish Singer @Krrishsinger
I told u guys.... This movie is special..."Thuppakki" Super Mega hit... Enjoy Ur Deepavali frds...

Kumaran.P
13th November 2012, 02:15 PM
@Dhananjayang
My wife & children asked me to book the ticket AGAIN for this week-end for #Thuppakki. That is the mass impact of the film. Great & delighted

Kumaran.P
13th November 2012, 02:16 PM
Dhananjayan Govind @Dhananjayang(via twitter)
#Thuppakkai breaks the trade talk that Big films do not work in Tamil. Big films work BIG time. A complete Mass Entertainer & a Big Hit:-)

ajaybaskar
13th November 2012, 02:23 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/A7kaE1eCUAAJCwo.jpg

FDFS @ Chalakkudy,Kerala

http://easycaptures.com/fs/uploaded/718/0346533013.jpg

FDFS @ Ernakulam Saritha

Kumaran.P
13th November 2012, 02:24 PM
Rating: 4/5
Verdict : This fully loaded gun is a sure shot hit!
http://www.cinemalead.com/moviereview-id-thuppaki-vijay--kajal-agarwal--jayaram--vidyut-jamwal--sathyan-a.r.-murugadoss-harris-jayaraj-review38.htm

CEDYBLUE
13th November 2012, 03:38 PM
Terrific Thupakki!!!!

What a movie from the original and only 'Superstar in Waiting'.

Vijay and ARM take a bow!!!!

ajaybaskar
13th November 2012, 03:42 PM
Ilayathalapathy Vijay @ Devi Cineplex. He came there to watch FDFS :)
https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/536762_386411381433443_955245589_n.jpg

ajaybaskar
13th November 2012, 03:46 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9EYVeNHNo0

ajaybaskar
13th November 2012, 03:47 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uz9RvomHWcw

ajaybaskar
13th November 2012, 03:49 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZI7LgiQ8mc

ajaybaskar
13th November 2012, 03:50 PM
SATHYAM CINEMAS (https://www.facebook.com/SATHYAMCINEMAS?ref=stream)
Due to the overwhelming response , THUPPAKKI is being screened in other screens too . Tickets available for tomorrow morning's special shows at SATHYAM CINEMAS (https://www.facebook.com/SATHYAMCINEMAS?ref=stream) , Escape , S2 Perambur & S2 Theyagaraja, Log onto www.spicinemas.in (http://www.spicinemas.in/) now !

ajaybaskar
13th November 2012, 03:53 PM
All the 6 screens in Sathyam Complex have special shows of Thuppakki tomorrow. Weekday it is.. :wink:

rsubras
13th November 2012, 04:05 PM
All the 6 screens in Sathyam Complex have special shows of Thuppakki tomorrow. Weekday it is.. :wink:

ajay elam ok..intha diwali ku ungaalu padam hit aachu...good........ nammaalu padam (Jab tak hai jaan) result enna aacho

hattori_hanzo
13th November 2012, 04:18 PM
Very good feedback coming from neutral fans too. Looks like a huge hit!

ajaybaskar
13th November 2012, 04:19 PM
One 'not so good' review at last..

Pavithra Srinivasan ‏@PavithraSri (https://twitter.com/PavithraSri)
#Thupakki (https://twitter.com/search?q=%23Thupakki&src=hash): I liked Vijay, I really did. And the 'Google Google' song. But the cat-and-mouse game was seriously mediocre. Sorryba.

GAUTHU
13th November 2012, 04:23 PM
Pavithra Srinivasan? yar adu?

ajaybaskar
13th November 2012, 04:26 PM
Editor of rediff.

ajaybaskar
13th November 2012, 04:44 PM
ajay elam ok..intha diwali ku ungaalu padam hit aachu...good........ nammaalu padam (Jab tak hai jaan) result enna aacho

#JTHJ (https://twitter.com/search?q=%23JTHJ&src=hash) movie review: Love stories will come and go. But no one will make them like Yash Chopra!

http://www.bollywoodhungama.com/moviemicro/criticreview/id/548942

SenGOEk
13th November 2012, 04:47 PM
#Thuppakki - Intelligent, different thriller, rocking 2nd half, above average 1st half watch it guys Vijay s once again is super rockng form

ajaybaskar
13th November 2012, 04:47 PM
viishnu vishal ‏@actor_viishnu (https://twitter.com/actor_viishnu)
Watched ilayathalapathi vijay anna's thuppakki..nice commercial entertainer..vijay anna stylish all d way..recommend to all:-)

SenGOEk
13th November 2012, 04:51 PM
One 'not so good' review at last..

Pavithra Srinivasan ‏@PavithraSri (https://twitter.com/PavithraSri)
#Thupakki (https://twitter.com/search?q=%23Thupakki&src=hash): I liked Vijay, I really did. And the 'Google Google' song. But the cat-and-mouse game was seriously mediocre. Sorryba.

Vidunga Thirushti kaliyattum....:-D

Mahen
13th November 2012, 04:59 PM
good to see postive reviews..Murgadoss has never disappointed me..I even liked his EA..will be watching tmrw.. :)

ajaybaskar
13th November 2012, 05:04 PM
taran adarsh ‏@taran_adarsh (https://twitter.com/taran_adarsh)
Hearing great things about Tamil film #Thuppakki (https://twitter.com/search?q=%23Thuppakki&src=hash). Am told it's yet another fab film from A.R. Murugadoss.

SenGOEk
13th November 2012, 05:40 PM
Ilayathalapathy Mass Stroms Kerala - Outstanding crowds, mass hysteria, Good reports #Thuppakki

SenGOEk
13th November 2012, 05:41 PM
Vijay fans celebrate thuppakki movie sucess at asoka theatre kodungallur,thrirssur,Kerala

SenGOEk
13th November 2012, 05:43 PM
Prashanth @itisprashanth
Thuppakki - 4/5 best vijay film ever!

gane14
13th November 2012, 05:49 PM
ARM :notworthy:

Content speaks, and thuppakki will speak .....:)

joe
13th November 2012, 06:40 PM
பொதுவாக எனக்கு விஜய் மீது ஈர்ப்பு (நடனம் தவிர) இல்லையென்றாலும் சமூக வலைதளங்களில் விஜய் மீது கொட்டப்படும் வெறுப்பு , எரிச்சல் மிதமிஞ்சி போவது அவர் மீது நேர்மறை உணர்வை உண்டாக்குகிறது . சமீப காலங்களில் இதை உணர்ந்து வருகிறேன்.

Roshan
13th November 2012, 07:10 PM
பொதுவாக எனக்கு விஜய் மீது ஈர்ப்பு (நடனம் தவிர) இல்லையென்றாலும் சமூக வலைதளங்களில் விஜய் மீது கொட்டப்படும் வெறுப்பு , எரிச்சல் மிதமிஞ்சி போவது அவர் மீது நேர்மறை உணர்வை உண்டாக்குகிறது . சமீப காலங்களில் இதை உணர்ந்து வருகிறேன் .

Almost same here. But I have liked a couple of his films, including some very masala flicks like Thiruppachi. Happy to see the overwhelmingly positive reviews/comments for this film. Probably I will catch it in theater in Chennai in two weeks time (the only other movie I watched in theater this year was Nanban, and that too was in Chennai).

selvamohankumar
13th November 2012, 07:19 PM
Good to see JOE, Roshan feeling the way they are now. Vijay ll keep it up. Missing thuppaki. still happy for the gr8 success. will catch the movie only this saturday

Kumaran.P
13th November 2012, 07:20 PM
3rd time now :) :) :) :) :) theatre response is never before seen semma masssss :2thumbsup:

abhi_d
13th November 2012, 09:02 PM
Watched it 2nd time. Vijay's career best.

Mass with class touch. Theater response was terrific. BGM was damn good. Enjoyed every part of the film.

ajaybaskar
13th November 2012, 09:13 PM
Just heard from a friend in UK that GFC had sent an empty hard disk to a theatre there. Vijay fans are now rioting. :banghead:

ajaybaskar
13th November 2012, 09:28 PM
Tamil film industry's best ever Diwali in recent times. Everybody is a happy that #Thuppakki (https://twitter.com/search?q=%23Thuppakki&src=hash) has hit bulls eye. Big is back with a bang!

#Thuppakki (https://twitter.com/search?q=%23Thuppakki&src=hash) update - Earth Shaking opening worldwide. Vijay's biggest ever opener! Film WOM & B-O the same, which will make it universal hit.

ajaybaskar
13th November 2012, 09:32 PM
#Thuppakki (https://twitter.com/search?q=%23Thuppakki&src=hash) - All industry bigwigs who saw the film today including Vijay haters r unanimous that the film's success augers well 4 industry.

Madhan Karky ‏@madhankarky (https://twitter.com/madhankarky)
Superb reviews for #Thuppakki (https://twitter.com/search?q=%23Thuppakki&src=hash) everywhere. Cheers to my team. All credits to @ARMurugadoss (https://twitter.com/ARMurugadoss) & actor Vijay.

Madhan Karky ‏@madhankarky (https://twitter.com/madhankarky)
First time a movie's producer called me after the release to thank me a song. Thank you Dhanu sir for your gesture. #Thuppakki (https://twitter.com/search?q=%23Thuppakki&src=hash)

Mukzi
13th November 2012, 09:54 PM
Siddharth @Actor_Siddharth
Want to watch ‘thuppakki’…hearing good things about it! Picked a bad Diwali film to watch today…we’re not a free country. Can’t say which 1!

rsubras
13th November 2012, 10:00 PM
பொதுவாக எனக்கு விஜய் மீது ஈர்ப்பு (நடனம் தவிர) இல்லையென்றாலும் சமூக வலைதளங்களில் விஜய் மீது கொட்டப்படும் வெறுப்பு , எரிச்சல் மிதமிஞ்சி போவது அவர் மீது நேர்மறை உணர்வை உண்டாக்குகிறது . சமீப காலங்களில் இதை உணர்ந்து வருகிறேன்.

actually it is both ways...... extreme and inane remarks both from pro/anti fans....anyways a subdued Vijay has always been a very good entertainer.... (as in Vaseegara, Ghilli, Nanban etc.,)

uruzalari
13th November 2012, 10:02 PM
actually it is both ways...... extreme and inane remarks both from pro/anti fans....anyways a subdued Vijay has always been a very good entertainer.... (as in Vaseegara, Ghilli, Nanban etc.,)

You can include thuppakki in that list :)

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
13th November 2012, 10:25 PM
Can anyone pls help me with the madurai theatre listing of thuppaakki ??

SenGOEk
13th November 2012, 10:56 PM
Watched Gun in Sathyam evening show... sad that i missed FDFS...

Enjoyed it fully !!It really exceeded all my expectations....About Thalaivar, he rocked every frame of the film big time! Great job by a.r.murugadoss & santhosh sivan. Thalaivar screen presence was awesome! 200% entertainment guaranteed :) :) another blockbuster for vijay.. To be remembered forever like Ghilli, Pokkiri.....

Could see the audience raising standing applause once the movie was over...Thalaiva kalakiteenga...

SenGOEk
13th November 2012, 10:58 PM
Going for 6:30pm show for Gun again tomorrow @ Albert...

SenGOEk
13th November 2012, 10:59 PM
Sify Thupaaki Verdict: Thuppakki is a perfect Diwali entertainer. You’ll come out feeling like you’ve just enjoyed a wholesome, satisfying full-course meal. Don’t miss it!
Verdict – Paisa Vasool

SenGOEk
13th November 2012, 11:04 PM
Harris Jayaraj via twitter
I thank each and everyone for making "Thuppakki" a blockbuster and took the success to a phenomenal level.... Happy Diwali !!

SenGOEk
13th November 2012, 11:06 PM
SATHYAM CINEMAS

Due to the overwhelming response , THUPPAKKI is being screened in other screens too . Tickets available for tomorrow morning's special shows at SATHYAM CINEMAS , Escape , S2 Perambur & S2 Theyagaraja, Log onto www.spicinemas.in now !

ajaybaskar
13th November 2012, 11:07 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asjPJrU8LSg

ajaybaskar
13th November 2012, 11:10 PM
Poda podi 10.30 show cancelled at AGS as there
was no booking and now that screen is showing
thuppakki--- Housefull!!!! :)))

SenGOEk
13th November 2012, 11:11 PM
Thuppakki is a perfect action entertainer and a great treat for Diwali from Vijay and A.R.Murugadoss.

RATING:3.75 / 5

http://truthdive.com/2012/11/13/thuppakki-thupaki-review.html

SenGOEk
13th November 2012, 11:13 PM
Can anyone pls update result of telugu version of Thuppaki?

SenGOEk
13th November 2012, 11:21 PM
Jagadish Palanisamy @Jagadishbliss
THUPPAKKI maaassssss + classssssss :)!!! Ilayathalabathy rockeddddd and really happy for you bro @ARMurugadoss

SenGOEk
13th November 2012, 11:24 PM
If we go by the responses @ Theaters, #Thuppakki might have easily broken Enthiran's Tamil film opening record in Kerala

SenGOEk
13th November 2012, 11:25 PM
#Thuppakki Mad rush Palakkad Aroma & New Aroma

SenGOEk
13th November 2012, 11:26 PM
director pugazh @dirPugazh
Ilayathalapathy's stylish performance rockzzzzzzzzzzz!!!thaaru maaru

SenGOEk
13th November 2012, 11:28 PM
V.C.R(Vatsan.C.R) @Actor_VCR
morning 4.30 at Vetri, 9.30 at Kamala,Matinee at Devi karumari,Nalaiku again one more tym

SenGOEk
13th November 2012, 11:30 PM
sibiraj : Thuppaki Rox!Easily the best movie in recent times!Vijay Anna was damn slick and stylish!Very subtle at the same time energetic performance!