PDA

View Full Version : Ilayathalapathy Vijay & A.R Muragadoss' Thuppakki

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

VinodKumar's
25th July 2012, 08:32 PM
Thuppaki title issue : Interim stay extended to August 1st!
The court wants 2 hear Film Chamber view which registers titles. They have asked 4 more time.

bimmer
25th July 2012, 10:24 PM
Saw a teasing picture about Thuppaki in FB. Avaunga side oothikittathala ippovae aarambitchutaanugan antha nallavanunga :lol:.

Yov, Billa un official posters kalachadhu oda ithu periya matter a. Like I said not everybody but a few intellect arivu jeevi's from TCC community both AJ/ VJ side are responsible for this commotion.

gane14
25th July 2012, 11:01 PM
Thuppaki title issue : Interim stay extended to August 1st!
The court wants 2 hear Film Chamber view which registers titles. They have asked 4 more time.

Overa sodhikaranungalae..........:angry2:

VinodKumar's
26th July 2012, 03:05 AM
I don't mind even if they ask to change the title. Title enakku perusa pudikala. PAdam mattum Diwal-ku varala kolai panniruvaen.

selvamohankumar
26th July 2012, 11:01 AM
Oothikikkumnnu aasai paduranga pola, Charki mathiri aalunga koodaiye Intha Opneing-aangira vavutherichal irukkathan seiyyin!!

Siv,

Opening or closing...I am never going to talk abt consistency either. Movie sumar nu ningalae othukitinga! atha tha vinod mean pani irupar!

Vinod,

FB la itthu inna puthusa... Vijay fans kuda intha mari neriya vela parkuranga!

Kumaran.P
26th July 2012, 11:03 PM
Madhan Karky:

#Thuppaakki team is yet to shoot one of my songs. Whenever the movie comes, it will rock.

SenGOEk
27th July 2012, 02:56 AM
I don't mind even if they ask to change the title. Title enakku perusa pudikala. PAdam mattum Diwal-ku varala kolai panniruvaen.

Neriya thadaikalai thandi vantha thalapathiku title prechanai perithala...The film should be worth to wait....

SenGOEk
27th July 2012, 08:10 PM
Thuppaki – Opening Song!
Lyricist Viveka announced that the opening song in Thuppaki has been filmed. The lyricist disclosed that this will be a very different opening number. Choreographer Sofy has choreographed this song, we hear.

SenGOEk
27th July 2012, 08:24 PM
Viveka Lyricist : #Thuppaki opening song picturized. Choreography by Soffi master.. Will be a very different song and Fans will celebrate that song!

SenGOEk
27th July 2012, 08:30 PM
In the #Thuppakki Intro song, everybody will be in Army Costume except Vijay. The song is said to be Stylish one!

ajaybaskar
27th July 2012, 09:48 PM
He has already shot something like this in Ghajini, right? Asin's intro song?

VinodKumar's
27th July 2012, 09:55 PM
Yes. Rahatulla ah ah thulla :banghead:.

SenGOEk
27th July 2012, 10:05 PM
He has already shot something like this in Ghajini, right? Asin's intro song?

Yes in part of the intro song... Very mokka song...

ajaybaskar
27th July 2012, 10:08 PM
Mild'ah enakku konjam bayam varudhu. But varaadha maadhiriye nadikkanum..

VinodKumar's
27th July 2012, 10:10 PM
Ippothaiku Thuppaki namma kaila irruku. Sudurappa thaan theriyum entha pakkam vedikumnu :shaking:.

ecureuhapis
27th July 2012, 10:17 PM
Yes. Rahatulla ah ah thulla :banghead:.

same feel.. thakkali antha thuppakiyalaye sudanum.

SenGOEk
27th July 2012, 10:21 PM
Ippothaiku Thuppaki namma kaila irruku. Sudurappa thaan theriyum entha pakkam vedikumnu :shaking:.

Sudanumnu mudivu Panna Sudanum, Atha Vittutu Yaaru Ennanu nondikittu... Villu's punch dialogue...

VinodKumar's
27th July 2012, 10:21 PM
Yov Kosaski , Recent movies pathi u no comments ??

VinodKumar's
27th July 2012, 10:24 PM
Sudanumnu mudivu Panna Sudanum, Atha Vittutu Yaaru Ennanu nondikittu... Villu's punch dialogue...

Finishing la oru "bloody fool" - nu solluvaarae athaan super.

ajaybaskar
27th July 2012, 10:35 PM
What not to expect in ARM films?

- Good music. Except for Dheena, all the albums are passable

- Well choreoed Action. Only Ghajini was good. 7th sense was rank bad

- Silence from the director. Even Shankar and Mani never boast about their project but this guy does. Started from 7th sense. Continues the trend with 'Paappa, thalli poyi vilayaadu'

SenGOEk
27th July 2012, 10:44 PM

- Silence from the director. Even Shankar and Mani never boast about their project but this guy does. Started from 7th sense. Continues the trend with 'Paappa, thalli poyi vilayaadu'

:exactly: I do agree 100% on point 3...Vaya vachikutu suma irukama padam varurathuku munadie hype koduka vendiyathu...

Dammy R
27th July 2012, 10:49 PM

Agree with you, Ajay!! The 3rd point in particular is what I feel worked a little bit against 7th sense - his speech during the audio launch set the expectations sky high.

HonestRaj
27th July 2012, 11:09 PM

en kadamai...

- vaanaville & vaanam adhirave....... Ilaiyaraaja :bow: & Re-recording.. master class.. RAMANA
- just 2 fights [national college & govt. office].. done by super subbarayan.. must watch ... compare this with Tagore [telugu version]

:)

but, I agree, 7 AM ARIVU is worst of ARM

ajaybaskar
27th July 2012, 11:17 PM
He is not a person who speaks like this and when he did that for the first time in the 7th sense audio launch, everybody's expectations skyrocketed. When 7A was not even half good a product, it backfired.

Need to say about Velayudham here. Even hardcore Vijay fans didn't have faith in the film initially. Remake of a Telugu garam masala made in the 90s, a director fresh from a colossal flop. Zero expectations. But when the film was a decent one to watch, it clicked. When many friends used to say '7Avukku Vela evlavo paravayillayaam', naanellam collar'ai thookki vittu kolladha kurai!! You would've seen the reception Jeyam Raja got in the Mugamoodi audio launch. That says it all!

VinodKumar's
28th July 2012, 12:02 AM
en kadamai...

- vaanaville & vaanam adhirave....... Ilaiyaraaja :bow: & Re-recording.. master class.. RAMANA
- just 2 fights [national college & govt. office].. done by super subbarayan.. must watch ... compare this with Tagore [telugu version]

:)

but, I agree, 7 AM ARIVU is worst of ARM

:cool:. Vaanaville - Shreya's version is :musicsmile: .. As honest mentioned I liked the college fight scene in Ramana and Dong Lee's intro fight scene in 7 AM.

VinodKumar's
28th July 2012, 12:06 AM
Velayutham was a surprise package for all Vijay fans. Though majority said/saying/will say it's a crap masala movie something was there in that movie which was not in Vijay's previou 2 years masala movies. The only let down was the picturisation of Maayam saidahyo song. Climax :notworthy:.

MumbaiRamki
28th July 2012, 12:06 AM
:cool:. Vaanaville - Shreya's version is :musicsmile: .. As honest mentioned I liked the college fight scene in Ramana and Dong Lee's intro fight scene in 7 AM.

That is Sadhana Sargam

VinodKumar's
28th July 2012, 12:08 AM
That is Sadhana Sargam

Oh I am sorry. Yes Sadhana Sargam. Yerkanavae neraya vaati thiruthaptirukuraen intha thappuku.

interz
28th July 2012, 12:36 AM
Just because one movie didnt meet the expectations, I wouldn rule him out. ARM had 5 hits: Dheena, Ramana, Stalin (telugu), Ghajini (in tamil and in hindi).

Hope to see ARM deliver another good movie with with Ilayathalapthy in the lead

Kumaran.P
28th July 2012, 01:04 AM
Velayutham was a surprise package for all Vijay fans. Though majority said/saying/will say it's a crap masala movie something was there in that movie which was not in Vijay's previou 2 years masala movies. The only let down was the picturisation of Maayam saidahyo song. Climax :notworthy:.

You put it RIGHTLY bro!! Velayudham had that energy ,had that magic, had that vijay whose angry/emotions were true and used very well.. Screenplay was ultimate the fun ride first half and power packed second half and not to forget that hard hitting climax!!! everything was worked great more than we expected before the release..
And i hope thalaivar does not let go of the mass movies because everyone is telling him not to do commercial movies... No amount of of technical developments can bring out that feel you get while watching Vela....
Thalaivar has to keep a good balance....atleast once in 2 years he's to allocate his dates to J.RAJA and that sort of directors for commercial mass films !! Masssss is HIS signature , commercial films with right things from him are pure DELIGHT to watch !!!

Kumaran.P
28th July 2012, 01:11 AM

True indeed especially #3 , But there will always be an huge expectiations on vijay films and thuppaki needless to say. It will have. But avoiding over build ups from director & team side would really work wellll after its release. If the movie comes out well, all those build ups will work positive but if it goes other way, it will turn against the film itself.. And as for fans , we should take an oath jeichathuku apuram than kacheri !!!

VinodKumar's
28th July 2012, 01:13 AM
He can continue doing masala movies with little care. Velayutham first half was very light with some good comedies especially the train sequence. The movie took off when Vijay said Vaelaayuthaam innum saagala. Movie would have been great if they could avoid couple of fight sequences in second half. I did not like the fight to help the girls from villains and train fight sequence was little lengthy. Then there was a climax with good fight and dialogues. When the crowd was formed into Vijay's face : pullaripu:.

Downloaded a BR version. Intha vaaram paakalamnu :).

Kumaran.P
28th July 2012, 01:18 AM
I felt only that train stunt could have been avoided and that harbour fight though bit lengthy gave me * goosebumps* and dialogues were worth mentioning especially "Pinnadi Irunthu adicha poramboku evan da Thillu iruntha munnadi vaada" :clap:

ajaybaskar
28th July 2012, 08:02 AM
Velayudham was a neatly packed mass masala.. I didnt like the cliches like Raghav screaming in 5.1 surround 'Velayudham varuvaanda', that eccentric villain group, Pakistan border, etc. But it satisfied the target audience.. B & C.

Similarly, Gun and Yohan should satisfy the A center. Thassal I want.

Kumaran.P
28th July 2012, 06:12 PM
Thupakki Mania in Bangalore
http://m.ak.fbcdn.net/a3.sphotos.ak/hphotos-ak-snc6/256255_342991419119315_954369594_o.jpg

ajaybaskar
28th July 2012, 11:24 PM
Adhaan., Andha bus stand pakkathula.. Bangalore buslaam kooda vandhu nikkume? :yessir:

ajaybaskar
28th July 2012, 11:24 PM
Dammy,

Looks like an auto rickshaw windshield, bro. :)

Dammy R
28th July 2012, 11:30 PM
Dammy,

Looks like an auto rickshaw windshield, bro. :)

Thx bro....not sure what happened to my post to Kumaran....just seems to have vanished....anyway, just wondered where he couldve taken that photo... :-)....hence asked.

Kumaran.P
29th July 2012, 11:29 AM
@Dammy R,
its taken by OvfC Member Karthik near malleswaram

Kumaran.P
29th July 2012, 04:52 PM
Exclusive :
Scenes featuring Vijay with physically handicapped children were shot at mumbai.

SenGOEk
29th July 2012, 09:08 PM
Actor Sathyan: Thuppaki Shoot Almost Done & The Movie Came out Very well..:)

Kumaran.P
1st August 2012, 06:30 PM
Sreedhar Pillai@sri50

Thupakki v/s Kalla Thupakki court update- Case postponed 2 August 3. Film Chamber has filed a petition only 2de, so court adjourned.

Kumaran.P
1st August 2012, 10:02 PM
Jagadish Palanisamy : Very sorry to say this, THUPPAKKI title issue case postponed to August 6th, not 3rd..!!

Mr.GreyShirt
2nd August 2012, 12:00 AM
Just change the tittle :roll:

ajaybaskar
2nd August 2012, 12:05 AM
Why should we? This is most ridiculous compliant I've heard. That KT producer wants to get the publicity that he can't get by spending minuscule amounts for posters and banners. If both films have the same title, then it's understandable. But if Thuppakki is registered with the chamber, then no nail can be plucked.

Mr.GreyShirt
2nd August 2012, 12:12 AM
I know it's ridiculous but by dragging it on and on they are just doing what the producer wants.

SenGOEk
2nd August 2012, 11:48 AM
Antha Kalla thuppaki director en kaila kedachan....:hammer:

Kumaran.P
2nd August 2012, 07:41 PM
Antha Kalla thuppaki director en kaila kedachan....:hammer:

fortunate for him.. he is being inactive in facebook for months!!
once he opens it again _________ hopefully wil de-activate the account permanently

Rita Marie Kouri
2nd August 2012, 07:53 PM
Hi I am a Vijay fan in Canada..

SenGOEk
2nd August 2012, 07:58 PM

Welcome to the hub & have fun...

Dammy R
2nd August 2012, 09:05 PM

Welcome to the hub...have fun!! :-)

Kumaran.P
2nd August 2012, 09:52 PM
Top10Cinema : In a counter filed by the fifth defendant (The South Indian Film Chamberof Commerce) inthe Thuppaki title issue case, it was clarified that when the titles are registered by the filmmakers, they are cross checked if a similar title has already been registered. This is done not in consonance with the Copyright rules but to ensure that no confusion prevails later on.
Further, there is no rule that a part of the title cannot be usedby another film maker. The defendant gave examples of Gramam and Thiruttu Gramam and Aadhi and Aadhi Sivam. These titles were all acceptable as per the policies followed by the Film Chamber, it was argued.

SoftSword
2nd August 2012, 09:56 PM
is it kid glove here as well...??
etthana id'yaa create pannuva nee?

Kumaran.P
6th August 2012, 12:05 AM
An Action Sequence from Thuppaki :)
http://m.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-a.ak/hphotos-ak-ash4/387079_403080496417305_1312179891_n.jpg?dl=1

ajaybaskar
6th August 2012, 08:27 AM
Something special waiting for Vijay fans in the teaser - Editor Sreekar Prasad

SenGOEk
6th August 2012, 11:39 AM
Jk Ritheesh ‏@Jk_Ritheesh
@sri50 sir, when is Thupakki coming ?? Can't wait
Sreedhar Pillai ‏@sri50
@Jk_Ritheesh I think it will surely come 4 Diwali. Once the title case is over it will start firing on all cylinders.

Ramkumar86
6th August 2012, 12:11 PM
Something special waiting for Vijay fans in the teaser - Editor Sreekar Prasad

Ipdi ethana naal thaan usuppethuvaanga. Seekiram case ah mudichu teaser ah release pannungappa

Kumaran.P
6th August 2012, 05:30 PM
Nikhil Murugan [via twitter] : Thuppakki & Kallathuppakki hearing postponed Tom forhearing..

SenGOEk
6th August 2012, 07:46 PM
Vijay in Europe this month

The song shoot of Vijay's Thuppakki is scheduled to happen in exotic locations around Europe. The unit is leaving on the 20th to can these sequences. Meanwhile, the long pending title issue is also expected to be resolved tomorrow with the court giving a final verdict on this case.

Vijay and Kajal Aggarwal are pairing up for the first time and their chemistry would be something new for fans.

http://www.behindwoods.com/tamil-movie-news-1/aug-12-01/vijay-thuppakki-06-08-12.html

SenGOEk
6th August 2012, 09:58 PM
BREAKING NEWS : One Of The Much Awaited Movie Of The Year " THUPPAKKI " Starring " Ilaya Thalapathy " Vijay Teaser Trailer Is All Set To Be Released On AUGUST 15th This Month ... News Regarding On " THUPPAKKI " Title Issue , Whether It's Re...tains Or Not , Director AR.Murugadoss Will Be Release The Teaser Next Week On His TWITTER ... It's Looks Like Extended 20 Seconds More To Be Included In Teaser Trailer Just To Satisfied Vijay Fans ... " GUN " Soon To Be Reloaded

ajaybaskar
7th August 2012, 01:36 PM
Nikil Murugan (@onlynikil) 07/08/12 1:28 PM

Thuppakki &Kallathuppakki case postponed to August 14 th..today details soon...

Kumaran.P
7th August 2012, 02:17 PM
Ithu oru case, ithuku ithana postponement vera, ithuku yaaru kaaraaanam :murderveri:
http://m.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-h.ak/hphotos-ak-snc7/422176_141079422698519_1112590243_n.jpg?dl=1

SenGOEk
7th August 2012, 02:29 PM
ennada nadakathu inga...Thirumbayum postponed ah....:angry2:

Kumaran.P
7th August 2012, 02:35 PM
Sreedhar Pillai : I think#Thuppakki will surely come 4 Diwali. Once the title case is over it will start firing on all cylinders!

Kumaran.P
7th August 2012, 07:59 PM
http://m.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-c.ak/hphotos-ak-snc7/376283_269543373160272_650527359_n.jpg?dl=1

Kumaran.P
7th August 2012, 09:58 PM
VIJAY TV HAS BAGGED THE RIGHTS OF THUPAKKI
- Nikhil Murugan

Kumaran.P
7th August 2012, 10:16 PM
Rajasekar (@TamilCinemafb)
07/08/12 9:34 PM
Vijay TV bagged the rights Of#Thuppaki-Jaya tv lost the bet
07/08/12 9:37 PM
There was a huge competition between major channels ,SUN,JAYA& STAR VIJAY ,finally Star Vijay bagged the rights of #Thuppaki
07/08/12 9:41 PM
The amount is not revealed yet,but It is almost confirm the rights are with Star Vijay ,an official announcement expected soon.

Kumaran.P
7th August 2012, 10:18 PM
Inside sources say Vijay Tv has bagged the rights of THUPPAKKI. Thupakki has Vijay and Kajal Agarwal playing the leads and music composed by Harris Jeyaraj. The film is been directed by A.R. Murugadoss.
The sources also say that Vijay Tv has a plan to come up with a channel "Vijay Super", exclusively to telecast film related events.

elsaen11
7th August 2012, 11:08 PM
http://imgh.us/580842_339353529485680_880659798_n.jpg

elsaen11
7th August 2012, 11:10 PM
http://imgh.us/255271_339346949486338_519954331_n.jpg

elsaen11
7th August 2012, 11:16 PM
Thuppaki Buzz Heat High Level (http://www.moviecrow.com/upcoming)

Kumaran.P
7th August 2012, 11:26 PM
Padam varathuku munnadi expectation meter-a ethi vittutu , padam vanthathuku apuram apdiye erakuvaanunga intha BW and Moviecrow

Kumaran.P
8th August 2012, 11:08 AM
Vijay TV acquires satellite rights of Vijay's Thuppakki
http://entertainment.oneindia.in/img/2012/08/08-04-ar-m-thuppakki-040712.jpeg
Vijay TV has emerged victorious again! The television channel, which bagged satellite rights of Vijay's Nanban earlier this year, has acquired the TV rights of Ilayathalapathy's upcoming movie Thuppakki directed by AR Murugadoss.
The TV channel successfully won the bidding by quoting an undisclosed fancy price. There were a lot of competition for the satellite rights, as Vijay's movies often fetch good TRPs (Target rating point). It may be recalled that his recent movie Nanban , which was acquired by Vijay TV, got a record-breaking 11.1 TRPs.
Meanwhile, Vijay TV is planning to air a special programme on Thuppakki , which features Vijayand Kajal Aggarwal in the leads. Earlier, the channel had produced ' Friend Ah Pola Yaaru? ' for Nanban .
http://entertainment.oneindia.in/tamil/news/2012/vijay-tv-thuppakki-satellite-rights-098154.html

Kumaran.P
8th August 2012, 11:11 AM
Vijay gets Thuppakki
http://www.behindwoods.com/tamil-movie-news-1/aug-12-02/images/vijay-thuppakki-08-08-12.jpg
Aug 08, 2012
Home > More news
AR Murugadoss is under a lot of stress, with the shoot for the film on one side and the title issue against Kalla Thuppakki on the other side. But good news reached him recently. The murmur is that Vijay TV has bagged the satellite rights of Thuppakki for a huge sum. Vijay TV had also previously bought the Vijay starrer Nanban for a massive sum of Rs 12 crores.
Thuppakki features Vijay, Kajal Aggarwal, Vidyut Jamwal, Jayaram, Anupama Kumar, Sathyan and Deepthi Nambiar in pivotal roles. Santosh Sivan is helming the latest ARRI digital technology and Sreekar Prasad is before the editing desk. Harris Jayaraj is composing music for the film.
http://www.behindwoods.com/tamil-movie-news-1/aug-12-02/vijay-thuppakki-08-08-12.html#.UCH0fIDjPvN.facebook

SenGOEk
8th August 2012, 08:35 PM
Vijay the (Man of Mass)

Velayudham : satellite rights were sold to Jaya TV for 4Crs

Nanban : satellite rights were sold to Vijay TV for 12Crs

Thuppakki : satellite rights were sold to Vijay Tv for a record price of 17crs

SenGOEk
8th August 2012, 08:46 PM
Dinesh (Dance Master) : Moving to Europe for final song shoot for Thuppakki in the following week.

SenGOEk
8th August 2012, 09:00 PM
Sema gethu...

nickraman
9th August 2012, 12:29 AM
shooting is over (talkie portion)?

appo audio eppo varum?

VinodKumar's
9th August 2012, 12:31 AM
It is Diwali release right then audio will be released in October only.

Kumaran.P
10th August 2012, 05:30 PM
விஜய்யுடன் டூயட் பாட வேண்டும் என்பது, காஜல் அகர்வாலின் நீண்ட நாள் கனவு. அது, “துப்பாக்கி’ படத்தில் நனவாகி விட்டதாக சொல்லி குதூகலிக்கிறார் .”தமிழ், தெலுங்கு, இந்தி என, பரவலாக ஏராளமான நடிகர்களுடன் நடித்து விட்டேன்.
அப்படி நடித்த போது, ஒவ்வொரு கதாநாயகர்களும், ஒவ்வொரு விதத்தில் திறமையானவர்களாக இருந்தனர். ஆனால், விஜய் மாறுபட்டவராக தெரிந்தார். காரணம், காதல், ஆக்ஷன், சென்டிமென்ட், காமெடி, நடனம் என, எல்லாவற்றிலும் ஸ்பெஷலாக இருந்தார். அதனால் தான் ஒரு சக கலைஞராய், அவருடன் நடிக்க விரும்பிகாத்திருந்தேன். “துப்பாக்கி என் ஆவலை பூர்த்தி செய்துள்ளது, என்கிறார் காஜல்.

SenGOEk
10th August 2012, 06:29 PM
Vijay was her dream

Kajal Aggarwal is one of the most sought after actress in the south Indian film industry. She has worked with almost all the top actors in the south and with a few in the north. In a recent interview, she said that she had always wanted to act with a wholesome actor like Vijay.

The happy actress, who is now paired up with Vijay in Thuppakki, praised his dancing and acting skills. She has also disclosed that of all the actors she has acted with, Vijay is the most different one. “He is good at romancing, action, dancing and even in humour,” exclaimed the actress.

http://www.behindwoods.com/tamil-movie-news-1/aug-12-02/vijay-kajal-aggarwal-10-08-12.html

Kumaran.P
10th August 2012, 09:27 PM
Kajal Agarwal¡¯s open talk about Vijay
Tollywood top actress Kajal Agarwal is currently in roll with Vijay in Thuppaki in the direction of A R Murugadas. Kajal Agarwal¡¯slong time desire has come true through this film. At the beginning Kajal Agarwal did not get nice opportunity to perform in films. After the movie Naan Mahaan Alla, which was a super hit movie, her talents were recognized.
Now the hot news is that Kajal Agarwal reveals her desire to work with Ilayathalapathy Vijay and finally her wish fulfilled through Thuppaki film. Kajal Agarwal reveals that ¡°although I have acted with top heroes in Tamil, Telugu and Hindi, each actor has individual talent in them.
But Vijay is the only star who has specialized talents like acting, dancing, love, sentiment, action and comedy in him. That is the reason I admire Vijay and willing to act with him. Anyhow, I am happy that my dream has been fulfilled by Thuppaki¡±.

SenGOEk
11th August 2012, 10:23 AM
Dinesh_Master @dinesh_dance
Saw some glimpses of my vijay anna's Thuppaki Trailer. It shows Thalapathy's Hardwork. Thuppaki -A Great treat for Vijay fans including me.

Kumaran.P
11th August 2012, 02:23 PM
EXCLUSIVE : " Thuppaki - A Legal Weapon in the hand of my hero " - Dhanu.
If every maker who has the word KADHAL in his title, decided to revolt against the movie KADHAL, what would happen? Recently there came a movie Pasanga , which was successful. Now comes Kurumbukara Pasanga . There came a movie called Singam Puli and one called Singam . So Thuppaki happens to be the licensed, legal weapon in the hand of my hero. But Kalla Thuppaki refers to an illegally acquired weapon probably in the hands of wrong doers. The implications are completely different. The lines are very clearly drawn. There is just no room for confusion or controversy. No need at all.

SenGOEk
11th August 2012, 10:30 PM
Sreedhar Pillai ‏@sri50
Thupakki, once title issue is solved, will almost certain 4 Diwali. Kalaipuli Dhanu will block all theaters, go 4 a big solo release.

SenGOEk
11th August 2012, 10:56 PM
Viveka Lyricist ‏@vivekalyrics
As I told already # thuppakki opening song is going to be a big treat to the music lovers!

SenGOEk
11th August 2012, 11:00 PM
Dinesh master : Thuppaki Title will be solved as soon. Trailer is all set and fantastic work form my thalapathy.

SenGOEk
11th August 2012, 11:03 PM
Vijay's Thuppakki - Solo Release?

The movie Thuppakki which will soon be finished with the shooting could go out only for Diwali.

A.R Muragadoss will take(bring) out the album of the movie at the end of September to see in October.

The only competitor who can appear has Thuppaki would be Vaalu who will have finished soon the shooting of the movie too. But knowing that STR maintains all the sa...me a good relation with Vijay he could move his movie but knowing its nerve(cap) and courage to take(bring) out its movie with the big stars, it is capable of taking(bringing) out Vaalu with Thuppakki!

Only problem: Ayngaran bought the rights international of the movies: Thuppakki and Vaalu! Will they want a clash?

Thus we think that Thuppakki will be entitled has "Solo Release"... Of what to augur a starting up in the cubicle(dock,garage) booming service(office)! The buzz of this movie is incredible and with the presence of the star Vijay: the movie will can only connaitre a success!

SenGOEk
11th August 2012, 11:06 PM
Thuppaki is the first INDIAN film to be canned using Arri Alexa Camera.

ARRI ALEXA is the first model in a new generation of digital cameras for feature, television, commercial, documentary, music video production and more. ARRI Imaging Technology (AIT) captures organic, film-like images unlike any digital camera, with natural color rendition and pleasing skin tones.

faithiu11
12th August 2012, 09:37 PM
drive..movie taken using arri alexa ...superb quality..hope santosh make full use of it..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWX34ShfcsE

HonestRaj
12th August 2012, 10:10 PM
pAnai world class'la irukkuradhu mukkiyam illai boss.. sOru sariya vendhurukkanum.. uppu, puLi, moLaga'nu kalavai ellam sariya kalandhurukkanum..

ajaybaskar
12th August 2012, 10:37 PM
Avengers and Skyfall shot with Alexa too.

SenGOEk
12th August 2012, 10:54 PM
Dinesh (Dance Master) : #Thuppaki Teaser will be smashing next week if title issue ends on August 14th..

SenGOEk
13th August 2012, 11:49 PM
Tipu Singer : We are not supposed to reveal the #Thuppakki Intro song lyrics now, but truly you all will love it.

SenGOEk
14th August 2012, 12:13 AM
Let us hope for the judgement today for Thuppaki's title case...All is well...

Sources closer to ARM say "teaser is ready and the teaser will feature only IlayaThalapathy Vijay... Kajal will be Absent in teaser"

SenGOEk
14th August 2012, 12:15 AM
Thupakki update : 3 songs pending and each of those songs will be shot at Europe, kulu-manali and mumbai respectively from august 20th....

Entire talkie portion of the movie is completed....

VinodKumar's
14th August 2012, 12:32 AM
Ippolam twitter la yae padatha otiraanunga :banghead:.

ajaybaskar
14th August 2012, 07:56 AM
Yes. It actually decreases the expectation a bit. This shooting spot photos, tweets from the cast/crew, etc

CEDYBLUE
14th August 2012, 08:29 AM
Hope the title issue gets resolved today!

gurusaravanan
14th August 2012, 12:54 PM
Thupaaki case again postponed to 22nd august!

krajkumard123
14th August 2012, 01:17 PM
Ufffff, A solid three months to go :(

ajaybaskar
14th August 2012, 01:50 PM
For what?

Ramkumar86
14th August 2012, 02:30 PM
For Film release. Nov 23rd deepavali.

elsaen11
14th August 2012, 02:47 PM
CASE-aa MARUPADIYUM OTHI VECHITAANGAALA :(
http://imgh.us/2501657_o.gif

krajkumard123
14th August 2012, 04:02 PM
Diwali is on Nov 13th

Shanker
14th August 2012, 06:41 PM
#thuppaki #ilayathalapathy #vijay teaser update: ok so i heard from my trusted source that the teaser will release on august 15 and he is 100 percent confident it will happen but for that i don't want to dissapoint fans by saying it will happen for sure because i don't want to make it worse like the court issue however i wanted to share whatever i knew.

For those asking me about the validity of the source well I've known him for a while and he has been giving updates on previous #Vijay films like #nanban #velayudham #kaavalan and said some important dates and even been right about it so if you don't want to beleive this information don't beleive im only sharing out my passion and interest for #thuppaki.

ONCE AGAIN I REPEAT HE IS 100 PERCENT CONFIDENT IT WILL RLS TOMMOROW BUT FOR THAT DON'T GET DISSAPOINTED IF IT DOESN'T BECAUSE IM NOT SURE!

From Twitter...

Kumaran.P
14th August 2012, 07:57 PM
#thuppaki #ilayathalapathy #vijay teaser update: ok so i heard from my trusted source that the teaser will release on august 15 and he is 100 percent confident it will happen but for that i don't want to dissapoint fans by saying it will happen for sure because i don't want to make it worse like the court issue however i wanted to share whatever i knew.

For those asking me about the validity of the source well I've known him for a while and he has been giving updates on previous #Vijay films like #nanban #velayudham #kaavalan and said some important dates and even been right about it so if you don't want to beleive this information don't beleive im only sharing out my passion and interest for #thuppaki.

ONCE AGAIN I REPEAT HE IS 100 PERCENT CONFIDENT IT WILL RLS TOMMOROW BUT FOR THAT DON'T GET DISSAPOINTED IF IT DOESN'T BECAUSE IM NOT SURE!

From Twitter...

any idea whose tweets are these?? sounds from a familiar guy

VinodKumar's
14th August 2012, 07:59 PM
:angry2:

ajaybaskar
14th August 2012, 08:08 PM
Avanaa nee?

Kumaran.P
14th August 2012, 08:21 PM
Avanaa nee?

found!! its from "Indian/Tamil Film Buff, Indian/Tamil Film Critic, Tamil Film Industry Tracker, Film Analyst, Music Lover"
- Sudarsh Krishnan
http://www.twitlonger.com/show/ir922e
:lol2:

Kumaran.P
14th August 2012, 08:24 PM
and i'm gonna follow him there're lots of insider "NEWS" regarding GUN, we can get from him :lol2: :rotfl:
http://twitter.com/sudarshkrishnan

VinodKumar's
14th August 2012, 08:25 PM
Ennava ketinga ??? I reacted like that for case postponement not for familiar guy blah blah :).

VinodKumar's
14th August 2012, 08:26 PM
Avanaa nee?

Ennava ketinga ??? I reacted like that for case postponement not for familiar guy blah blah :smile:.

ajaybaskar
14th August 2012, 08:45 PM
Not u,Vinod. I was referring to the insider source

VinodKumar's
14th August 2012, 08:46 PM
Got it. Seems to be some other issue. Title-ku ivalo javvu maari izhukkuraanga.

ajaybaskar
14th August 2012, 08:48 PM
Why not release the teaser without the title? May be a pic of a gun can be showed atlast. Sema mass'ah irukkum..

VinodKumar's
14th August 2012, 08:50 PM
Athaana. May be censor rules yethu irukumo per illama teaser poda koodathunu.

ajaybaskar
14th August 2012, 08:54 PM
Oh.. Adhu vera irukkulla.. :)

SoftSword
14th August 2012, 09:03 PM
try noname001.vjy

Kumaran.P
14th August 2012, 09:27 PM
For teaser they can consider, "An Ilayathalapathy Vijay Film"
entha title-um ithuku eeedaagathu \m/

ajaybaskar
15th August 2012, 10:27 AM
Saw the ad of Kallathuppakki. This was the tag line..

License (in very small fonts) THUPPAKKIya vida KALLATHUPPAKKI powerful'ah irukkum.

CEDYBLUE
15th August 2012, 10:37 AM
These guys are nothing but annoying!
What is that they want?

VinodKumar's
15th August 2012, 11:29 AM
Saw the ad of Kallathuppakki. This was the tag line..

License (in very small fonts) THUPPAKKIya vida KALLATHUPPAKKI powerful'ah irukkum.

When case is still pending intha $&#$&#$* mattum eppdi ad podalam. Punch dialogue vera :twisted:.

arulraj
15th August 2012, 05:14 PM
Dupaakur thupaki will loose this case becoz of today's add.

LihDacRurdy
15th August 2012, 07:22 PM
"Seen the movie it will not happen in Tamil"

Heard that Vijay is planning to acquire the rights of latest Mahesh babu film "Dookudu"..

balaajee
16th August 2012, 11:53 AM
These guys are nothing but annoying!
What is that they want?

Publicity

arulraj
16th August 2012, 01:27 PM
As we all hear about the continuous delay of Thuppaki title issue. This problem is going like a never ending process. Now the title hearing has been postponed to August 22, which is also doubtful to get the result.
The latest we hear is that A R Murugadoss has said that “we have registered for two titles in the film association. In case the title judgment again gets postponed, we will be fixing one of the titles from the registered one”. But the two titles have not yet been announced by the director.
So we can expect a positive result from the court. Anyway next week all the issue of Thuppaki will come to the end and soon the audiences will be excited with the release of Thuppaki trailer.

ajaybaskar
16th August 2012, 03:36 PM
The Yash Chopra/SRK/ARR's new film teaser has been released without the movie name. If they can, why not Thanu do it?

SenGOEk
16th August 2012, 03:57 PM
Dinesh master via Twitter.
Thuppaki Shooting completed.Very happy with my two songs output. Vijay sir sizzled. Back to INDIA tomorrow evening.

balaajee
16th August 2012, 04:39 PM
The Yash Chopra/SRK/ARR's new film teaser has been released without the movie name. If they can, why not Thanu do it?

http://www.hindustantimes.com/Entertainment/Bollywood/UNTITLED-TEASER-SRK-Katrina-Anushka-in-YRF-s-next/Article1-914395.aspx

VinodKumar's
19th August 2012, 11:19 AM
http://i50.tinypic.com/rsu2kg.jpg

selvamohankumar
19th August 2012, 11:31 AM
munadi namma padam veli vara kudathunu oru kottum sathi seithangalae, i think they have hand in this

arulraj
20th August 2012, 10:05 AM
Superstar Rajinikanth has asked those behind the 3D version of his blockbuster film ‘Sivaji’ to release it before Deepavali, after he learnt that Vijay’s ‘Thupakki’ would see the light of the day on the day of lights.
According to sources, Rajini felt that his film should not pose a hindrance to the collection of Thuppakki starring Vijay in the lead.
Hence, he has placed a request before AVM Productions, the producers of ‘Sivaji’, to release the 3D version before Deepavali.

Also, it was Soundarya R Ashwin’s wish that her father’s first 3D movie should be ‘Kochadaiyaan’. However, Rajini has asked her to hold the release of ‘Kochadaiyaan’ after AVM decided to convert ‘Sivaji’ into 3D format.

arulraj
20th August 2012, 10:10 AM
RAJINI HELPS SURYA AND VIJAY
posted Monday, Aug 20, 2012
We had recently reported that the block buster movie of Rajini ‘Shivaji’ is in the process of being converted to 3D version and trailer was recently released, Rajini was impressed with the trailer and had requested his other blockbuster movies to be converted to 3D as well.

AVM had plans of releasing ‘Shivaji’ 3D for Diwali, but as Rajini got to know that Vijay’s Thuppaki and Surya’s Maatran is going to released on the same day, he has requested AVM productions to release the movie before Diwali so that it will not affect the collection of other movies.

Anban
20th August 2012, 11:19 AM
:rotfl:

selvamohankumar
20th August 2012, 01:25 PM
:rotfl:

ethuku ?

Anban
20th August 2012, 01:30 PM
AVM had plans of releasing ‘Shivaji’ 3D for Diwali, but as Rajini got to know that Vijay’s Thuppaki and Surya’s Maatran is going to released on the same day, he has requested AVM productions to release the movie before Diwali so that it will not affect the collection of other movies

gurusaravanan
21st August 2012, 02:22 PM
harris tweet...Hi guys... Thuppakki will be available in stores by mid of next month with 6 Tracks and theme music.

ajaybaskar
21st August 2012, 02:34 PM
How on earth will Sivaji 3D will affect Thuppakki and Maatraan? :thalaisorinjing:

arulraj
21st August 2012, 02:48 PM
Some sound from GUN

விஜய் நடித்து வரும் 'துப்பாக்கி' படத்தின் பாடல்கள் அடுத்த மாத 2ம் வாரத்தில் வெளிவரும். படத்தின் தீம் மியூசிக் மற்றும் 6 பாடல்கள் ஆகியவை இடம்பெறும் - ஹாரிஸ் ஜெயராஜ்

Kumaran.P
21st August 2012, 02:50 PM
Vidyut’s take on Vijay
People might consider actor Vijay to be a shy guy, who magically transforms into a livewire in front of the camera. However, his colleagues feel otherwise. Vidyut Jamwal, who impressed everyone with his performance in Billa 2 , is also playing the bad guy once again in the Vijay-starrer Thuppaki .
He says, “Honestly, Vijay is the most chilled-out person I have met. We have had long conversations about scenes and shots.”
Talking more about his role in Thuppaki , Vidyut says, “I love shooting action sequences and this movie too, will have intense action scenes. It was an absolute pleasure to work with people like Vijay and director A.R. Murugadoss.”
http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/c0.0.403.403/p403x403/253926_469345243087124_2109232687_n.jpg

Kumaran.P
21st August 2012, 04:42 PM
http://m.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-g.ak/hphotos-ak-snc7/486573_136637569811854_1648323935_n.jpg?dl=1

Kumaran.P
21st August 2012, 04:49 PM
Sreedhar Pillai :
Harris Jayaraj tweets and confirms Thuppakki audio mid -September, which clearly means film will release 4 Diwali.

gurusaravanan
21st August 2012, 04:50 PM
V.C.R(Actor Vatsan.C.R) : Saw Few Working Stills,And Photo Shoot Videos Freaking Awesome.#Thuppaki :)

Kumaran.P
21st August 2012, 05:12 PM
http://m.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-d.ak/hphotos-ak-ash3/531046_136643469811264_866351668_n.jpg?dl=1

ajaybaskar
21st August 2012, 05:15 PM
Ennadhu Adhu VCR? MGR maadhiri..?

Kumaran.P
21st August 2012, 05:20 PM
Vatsan Chakravarthy Ramaswamy! velayudham time la thalaivara mock panitu , ipa love vijay anna vaam !!

ajaybaskar
21st August 2012, 05:26 PM
Indha Vidyut paiyan kerakam sari illaiye? :think:

VinodKumar's
21st August 2012, 09:13 PM
Athunaala thaan title prachanainu nenachikuvom :).

Kumaran.P
22nd August 2012, 10:30 AM
Sreedhar Pillai : Thuppakki title case coming up 2day afternoon ina Chennai civil court!

selvamohankumar
22nd August 2012, 11:31 AM
I m not sure why this case is being postponed for such a long time.. I am not confident on today's hearing either

gurusaravanan
22nd August 2012, 02:08 PM
title issue again postponed...

selvamohankumar
22nd August 2012, 02:47 PM
I know this could happen. What is that Judge in search of... I think she is expecting huge money

Parthyy
22nd August 2012, 03:00 PM
SVR media bags Thuppakki telugu rights who relsed Davidbilla,awara,dasavathar in andhra

Kumaran.P
22nd August 2012, 04:58 PM
V.C.R(Vatsan.C. R) @Actor_VCR:
Pls Wait Guys...Whole Team Waiting...Its Ma Mentor's Nd Our Hero's Film...#Arm #Thalapathy.

abhiveeru
22nd August 2012, 05:02 PM
hoping for positive result.and teaser

Kumaran.P
22nd August 2012, 05:09 PM
@ Actor_VCR Sad News For Vijay Fans # Thuppaki Title issue Case Judgement has been Delayed to next month September
https://twitter.com/kmmani12/status/238237278705696768

Kumaran.P
22nd August 2012, 05:17 PM
V.C.R(Vatsan.C. R) @Actor_VCR
Thuppaki Case Postponed,Let's Get Back To Work F*** D Law grrrrrrr

gurusaravanan
22nd August 2012, 05:29 PM
sreedhar pillai tweets....Thuppakki interim stay order extended 2 Aug 24

ajaybaskar
22nd August 2012, 06:07 PM
@TFU_Kannan: Vijay's #Thuppaki Kerela rights sold to leading distributor Thameens for a record amount, one of the best deal in recent times.

Kumaran.P
22nd August 2012, 06:18 PM
http://m.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-c.ak/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/402920_344110089010024_827788826_n.jpg?dl=1

Kumaran.P
22nd August 2012, 06:46 PM
MASS \m/
#Thuppaakki Kerala distribution rights deal amount, is highest ever 4 a Vijay film till date, almost 50% higher than his last release#Nanban !

Kumaran.P
22nd August 2012, 06:47 PM
http://m.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-d.ak/hphotos-ak-ash4/228479_336604939767780_998188393_n.jpg?dl=1

gurusaravanan
22nd August 2012, 07:13 PM
Jus Case hearin elam over but 2day opposite party were not present ...So 24th will b the final verdict and v can expect thupakhi teaser in the 1st week of sep... Vijay will b returnin from geneva on 27th and 29th he will attend a mrg of ecr circle vmi member...So exact date of the teaser wil b known by that time...

podaskie
22nd August 2012, 10:24 PM
Thuppakki kerala rights not yet sold, final discussion going on,

CEDYBLUE
22nd August 2012, 10:29 PM
Podas, any update on the thupakki title case?

aceqoxim
23rd August 2012, 03:02 AM
Postponed again? The system is jokes.

gurusaravanan
23rd August 2012, 12:15 PM
teaser tomorrow...

CEDYBLUE
23rd August 2012, 12:20 PM
How confident are we on this? any authenticated news?

selvamohankumar
23rd August 2012, 03:32 PM
teaser tomorrow...

WOW Sure??????? :D

ajaybaskar
23rd August 2012, 05:12 PM
http://www.moviecrow.com/News/1279/negative-impacts-of-gautham--vijays-yohan-drop

Kumaran.P
23rd August 2012, 05:23 PM
teaser tomorrow...

Who said?? waiting!!

Kumaran.P
24th August 2012, 01:54 PM
Nikil Murugan Via Twitter : Kallathuppakki, Thuppakki case hearing postponed to September 10th...

Kumaran.P
24th August 2012, 02:06 PM
Ada title ah vidunga , teaser'a mattum release panunga title illama :(

SenGOEk
24th August 2012, 02:17 PM
This title case seems to be endless...Kadupa kalapranuga... Padam Diwali release aguma...

Senareb
24th August 2012, 07:13 PM
Sreedhar Pillai ‏@sri50
Thupakki v/s Kalla Thupakki, case postponed 2 September 10.

ajaybaskar
24th August 2012, 07:21 PM
Thanks for the update, bro.

ajaybaskar
25th August 2012, 07:38 AM
SVR media's Sobha Rani has bagged the AP theatrical rights of Thuppakki for a whopping 15 Crores. Only Rajni and Surya have touched the 10 Crore business in AP. Vijay's previous film Nanban was sold around 5 C.

Hope the gamble pays off.. :)

ajaybaskar
25th August 2012, 07:42 AM
Sorry for missing Kamal in the list. Thuppakki is the second biggest release by SVR media after 10A.

Parthyy
25th August 2012, 09:59 AM
^Ajay,ARM is brand next to shankar in ap.his tagore,ghajini,stalin even 7sense made huge gross.added to that kajal is big there.

ajaybaskar
25th August 2012, 11:17 AM
I know bro. That's why I didn't give Vijay the credit in my post. But it has been sold at a price higher than 7th sense. Surya has a bigger market than Vijay and the same ARM was the director. Wonder how? :)

Honestly, Vijay has the capability to make it big in AP. All his pluses go well with the Telugu audience. Unfortunately, many of his recent blockbusters have been remade from Telugu. And his original blockbusters were remade in Telugu with their own actors (Tirupachi, Sivakasi). Thuppakki, if fires well, will open a new market for Vijay.

Parthyy
25th August 2012, 11:55 AM
yes , i know that remake histories even my telugu pals say that
once Ajith was huge craze during early 2000s in ap but he didnt captalize on it.now gambler was modest hit david billa not so good but still short of one step to make it like surya.hopefully we can see it future.
Thuppaakki has good chance, Arm's ghajini geetha arts allt aravind bought remake rights to do with their banner..none of prabhas,allu etc came forward finally dubbed it became monstrous blokbuster there.
AP market is surya's major edge over others.but for captalizing market further after scoring hit,u have to do lot of gimmicks(brothers have been successful to the extent telugu people say like mana(enga) karthi etc) unless its rajni,kamal.Its a myth market

Senareb
25th August 2012, 12:53 PM
Sorry for missing Kamal in the list. Thuppakki is the second biggest release by SVR media after 10A.

Apo, Enthiran'na adutha ? :roll:

ajaybaskar
25th August 2012, 12:57 PM
Endhiran released by SVR media?

Senareb
25th August 2012, 01:00 PM
oh...neenga apdi soldringala..got it..

VinodKumar's
25th August 2012, 01:00 PM
Yov Rajini padam lam intha kaalathula vera maariya. Innuma Sivaji ya minthirucha Enthiran ah minthiruchanu kelvi ketukittu :banghead:

SenGOEk
25th August 2012, 01:59 PM
Hope with Thuppaki Vijay will penetrate deep in to AP market where he is lagging considering 4 southern states...

Kumaran.P
27th August 2012, 12:05 PM
Sreedhar Pillai : Thuppakki last day song shoot on Vijay & Kajal 2de in Geneva in Switzerland . Vijay will b back in Chennai 2moro night.
http://m.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-h.ak/hphotos-ak-prn1/542474_4038160665235_696880230_n.jpg?dl=1

Senareb
27th August 2012, 02:27 PM
Thuppakki movie onlocation

http://www.accesskollywood.com/photo-galleries/thuppaki-movie-onlocation-02/images/thuppaki-movie-onlocation-0204.jpg

http://www.accesskollywood.com/photo-galleries/thuppaki-movie-onlocation-02/images/thuppaki-movie-onlocation-0205.jpg

http://www.accesskollywood.com/photo-galleries/thuppaki-movie-onlocation-02/images/thuppaki-movie-onlocation-0201.jpg

ecureuhapis
27th August 2012, 03:48 PM
mela ullathula 1 mattumthan on location pic.

krajkumard123
27th August 2012, 04:56 PM
first one is fan made

SenGOEk
27th August 2012, 11:53 PM
Thuppaki shooting has been wrapped up successfully... Film flies into the next stage of post production....

GAUTHU
28th August 2012, 05:33 AM
Ana release date da eapo nu teriyala :hitwall:

Kumaran.P
28th August 2012, 01:30 PM
Thuppaki Shooting Spot ♥
http://m.ak.fbcdn.net/a6.sphotos.ak/hphotos-ak-prn1/562775_485204351491961_2105995614_n.jpg

Kumaran.P
28th August 2012, 01:41 PM
http://m.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-c.ak/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/376897_410812052310816_127047308_n.jpg

Kumaran.P
28th August 2012, 06:30 PM
Ravi shankar : Thuppakki issue wil b solved on sept 10. Practical issues like filing personally caused d delay. Thuppakki's target fixed.

SenGOEk
30th August 2012, 09:56 PM
The shoot of Vijay's Thuppakki is complete with the song that was shot in Geneva featuring the lead pair. But, the person who cranked this song was not the film's cameraman Santosh Sivan, as he could not allot dates for this schedule.

Instead, famed Bollywood cameraman 'Nutty' Nataraj, who has done films like Jab We Met and Love Aaj Kal, shot this song. The audio launch of this Vijay starrer is expected to happen in September.

http://www.behindwoods.com/tamil-movie-news-1/aug-12-05/nutty-nataraj-thuppakki-30-08-12.html

VinodKumar's
30th August 2012, 10:01 PM
HJ song in Geneva. Must be like oaayiyae aayiae / Akila akila / Yellaelam yelae yelama .... rejetted. Only good thing in this song will be Thalaivar.

ajaybaskar
30th August 2012, 11:23 PM
Nutty is no less talent with the camera. Seeing him in movies like Milagaa, I thought he was yet another wastrel in kodambakkam. His work in Parineeta and Eklavya were good and very recently I knew they were shot by the Milagaa man. He has already worked with Vijay in Youth.

nickraman
31st August 2012, 12:46 AM
HJ song in Geneva. Must be like oaayiyae aayiae / Akila akila / Yellaelam yelae yelama .... rejetted. Only good thing in this song will be Thalaivar.

pudhu entry...NaaNi Koni.

Kumaran.P
31st August 2012, 11:55 AM
Vijay Anna with kutti kutti fans in Switzerland.. ♥
Pic was taken last week during Thuppaki song shoot..
http://m.ak.fbcdn.net/a4.sphotos.ak/hphotos-ak-snc7/424372_525560850792455_1353331118_n.jpg
http://m.ak.fbcdn.net/a1.sphotos.ak/hphotos-ak-ash4/284649_486319274713802_1121261665_n.jpg

VinodKumar's
31st August 2012, 12:00 PM
Super photos. Look at how the small gal looks at him :notworthy:. He is always the darling of kids.

SenGOEk
31st August 2012, 12:19 PM
Little girl admires him with happiness on her face...

selvamohankumar
31st August 2012, 01:51 PM
Exactly.. She is seeing him with great love and passion!!!

Senareb
1st September 2012, 11:53 PM
http://behindwoods.com/tamil-movie-news-1/sep-12-01/thuppakki-kalla-thuppakki-01-09-12.html

Kalla Thuppakki files a case against Vijay's fans

The title issue between Vijay starrer Thuppakki and Kalla Thuppakki is still unsolved and now the producer of the latter is facing new problems. Producer Ravidevan has filed another case alleging that the fans of actor Vijay are threatening him.

He said that he has received hundreds of calls in the past week from unknown people claiming to be Vijay’s fans. He claims that he already has enough problems to face and has asked for protection.

ajaybaskar
2nd September 2012, 06:32 AM
There were many kids who attended my daughter's b day party. I asked them about their favourite actor. 7 out of 10 said Vijay and the rest said Surya. Hubber Anban had earlier said that today's youth will be tomorrow's decision makers and the actors who have huge following among the youth of today will have a bright future tomorrow. If that is the case, Vijay's future is secured for the next 30 years. He has a good following among tomorrow's decision makers and also day after tomorrow's.. :)

uruzalari
2nd September 2012, 11:44 AM
There were many kids who attended my daughter's b day party. I asked them about their favourite actor. 7 out of 10 said Vijay and the rest said Surya. Hubber Anban had earlier said that today's youth will be tomorrow's decision makers and the actors who have huge following among the youth of today will have a bright future tomorrow. If that is the case, Vijay's future is secured for the next 30 years. He has a good following among tomorrow's decision makers and also day after tomorrow's.. :)

:-D So true

Anban
2nd September 2012, 12:33 PM

Haha .. true to a large extent .. but kids do change when they grow up ..

ajaybaskar
2nd September 2012, 01:14 PM
And today's youth will produce new kids tomorrow.. :)

Dammy R
2nd September 2012, 01:31 PM
And today's youth will produce new kids tomorrow.. :)
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

ajaybaskar
2nd September 2012, 01:40 PM
On a serious note, Rajni had a great following among kids. And sometimes, kids take the role of decision makers and bring their family to the theatres. I myself have done that in the past. Look where Rajni is now. Apart from Rajni, I see that only with Vijay. And no, this is not a fanboy blabbering.

HonestRaj
2nd September 2012, 02:40 PM
On a serious note, Rajni had a great following among kids. And sometimes, kids take the role of decision makers and bring their family to the theatres. I myself have done that in the past. Look where Rajni is now. Apart from Rajni, I see that only with Vijay. And no, this is not a fanboy blabbering.

:) ...

Kumaran.P
2nd September 2012, 02:41 PM

:2thumbsup: so true indeed!! I have been witnessing this myself so many times, kids love vijay anna !!!!!

Kumaran.P
2nd September 2012, 02:43 PM
// and belated birthday wishes to your daughter Ajay sir :) :) //

ajaybaskar
2nd September 2012, 05:01 PM
Thanks Nanba.. :)

Ravi Devan has complained that Vijay fans are threatening him.. :wink:

Dammy R
2nd September 2012, 07:11 PM

Agree...not only this, I have also seen that a lot of folks who watch Tamil movies without knowing the language ( with subtitles) become Vijay fans eventually. Eg : I didn't follow a word of Tamil about 6 years back...and I started watching Tamil movies only after marriage ( since my wife is from Ooty ). The first 2 movies i watched were Ghilli and Kakka Kakka. As the movies grew up on me, I realised that I was enjoying Vijay movies more and had kind of become a huge Vijay fan, and had started watching all his movies FDFS thereon. And I am not the only such example, a large no. of my friends and cousins watch Tamil movies (despite not knowing the language), and their fav actor is Vijay. Even my 5 year old nephew is an ardent follower. My point is Vijay has some charisma in him that attracts not just the regional audience but it tends to cross borders, which is a great quality the man possesses. And even this is not a fanboy talking, but a genuine neutral from a neighbouring state... :smile2:

And Ajay- belated birthday wishes to your daughter.

Kumaran.P
2nd September 2012, 07:14 PM
Sreedhar Pillai : Thuppakki, Karnataka rights grabbed 4 highest ever 4 Vijay film by leading Tamil distributor Bangalore Srikanth.

Kumaran.P
2nd September 2012, 07:16 PM
Thanks Nanba.. :)

Ravi Devan has complained that Vijay fans are threatening him.. :wink:

that fellow :lol: even after receiving 150calls, why cant he throw the sim and buy the new number..?

Dammy R
2nd September 2012, 07:18 PM
that fellow :lol: even after receiving 150calls, why cant he throw the sim and buy the new number..?

Lol...I think he just wants to get some more publicity by using Vijays name.

Kumaran.P
2nd September 2012, 07:21 PM
Lol...I think he just wants to get some more publicity by using Vijays name.

exactly brother......he says he'll call devar community and do poraatam if he loses the case........when we talked with him ....poor fellow....

Kumaran.P
2nd September 2012, 07:22 PM
Sreedhar Pillai : #Vijay's Thuppaki on November 13.

Dammy R
2nd September 2012, 07:27 PM
exactly brother......he says he'll call devar community and do poraatam if he loses the case........when we talked with him ....poor fellow....

Let him do what he wants brother...these issues are not new to Vijay...almost every movie of his is targeted by some vested interests to gain publicity (or God knows for what reason). I am sure even Thuppaki will fire successfully. Cheers!

ajaybaskar
2nd September 2012, 08:28 PM
Dammy,

I didn't know that you were married. You were so young, just like me.. :wink:

That point on non Tamilians liking Vijay is very much true. That's why I have always felt that the AP market still hasn't realised his potential.

Dammy R
2nd September 2012, 08:44 PM
Dammy,

I didn't know that you were married. You were so young, just like me.. :wink:

That point on non Tamilians liking Vijay is very much true. That's why I have always felt that the AP market still hasn't realised his potential.

Lol...thanks bro....I take that as a compliment... :smile2: .... Although I'd like to admit I'm in the mid 30's already. Infact I should also admit that you indeed look quite young .... And you definitely dont look like a father.

As for Vijay's AP market, You're bang on.... I seriously hope Thuppaki changes that, cos he definitely has the potential. He is already huge in TN, KA and Kerala...If he can make a mark in AP, theres no stopping him then.

arulraj
4th September 2012, 06:45 PM
Here the exclusive news of THUPPAKKI

Junglee Music who recently bought Thaandavam audio rights, bought another big movie album this week "THUPPAKKI".
Kalaipuli S.Danu planning to release the audio between 5-7 of october but one think is sure the audo will be out before the second week.

Junglee Music bought for a record price this album, they are confident about the sucess. Sevanthi Team will promote online and will care about worlwide distribution.

Movie title issue will be solved next monday and the same week we can expect a teaser. Thuppakki will be a festival this Diwali.

Senareb
4th September 2012, 07:32 PM
A.R.Murugadoss ‏@ARMurugadoss
தீபாவளி முதல் சரவெடி..!

Kumaran.P
4th September 2012, 07:38 PM
Diwali mudhal saravedi \m/
http://m.ak.fbcdn.net/a7.sphotos.ak/hphotos-ak-ash3/644494_361130760628172_1672795860_n.jpg

ajaybaskar
4th September 2012, 09:09 PM
They can rename the film as Saravedi and release the teaser instead of getting in loggerheads with that AH

Kumaran.P
4th September 2012, 10:28 PM
ARM's Tweet Is now Trending in Chennai! :) !!
http://m.ak.fbcdn.net/a6.sphotos.ak/hphotos-ak-ash3/564455_468224523212187_2103492045_n.jpg
visit : http://trendsmap.com/local/in/chennai

Dammy R
4th September 2012, 11:01 PM
[QUOTE=Kumaran.P;946696]ARM's Tweet Is now Trending in Chennai! :) !!

Just a single tweet has done this, imagine what will happen when the teaser, audio and the movie itself releases ;-)

GAUTHU
5th September 2012, 11:25 AM
hope title issue solve on 10th

mareen
5th September 2012, 11:51 AM
When is diwali this year guus?

ajaybaskar
5th September 2012, 12:16 PM
Nov 13

CEDYBLUE
5th September 2012, 12:22 PM
ARM is officially buying himself 2 months more time for Thupakki!

Is the title case the only reason for atleast 2-3 months of delay for the movie??

I guess even the shooting was dragged a little!!

Any thoughts??

GAUTHU
5th September 2012, 12:27 PM
ARM is officially buying himself 2 months more time for Thupakki!

Is the title case the only reason for atleast 2-3 months of delay for the movie??

I guess even the shooting was dragged a little!!

Any thoughts??
I think kajal agarwals date issue also a reason

ajaybaskar
5th September 2012, 12:28 PM
I don't think the case has anything to do with the delay. Conflict in schedules of Kajal and Santosh Sivan may be the prime reason. Also, ARM would've thought the title 'Thuppaakki' will be apt for a film releasing on Diwali. And a solo release on Diwali is the ultimate bonanza.

GAUTHU
5th September 2012, 02:25 PM
And a solo release on Diwali is the ultimate bonanza.
alex pandian:(

Pradeep_vijay_kumar
5th September 2012, 05:18 PM
@sri50: Gemini Film Circit (GFC), producers of Vijay's Thuppaki issues a press statement that film will release 4 Diwali

Pradeep_vijay_kumar
5th September 2012, 05:20 PM
@sri50: Thuppakki - Title issue will b sorted out by Sep 10 in court. If they r not getting it, director will have an alernate title. Film 4 Diwali

Dammy R
5th September 2012, 06:18 PM
I don't think the case has anything to do with the delay. Conflict in schedules of Kajal and Santosh Sivan may be the prime reason. Also, ARM would've thought the title 'Thuppaakki' will be apt for a film releasing on Diwali. And a solo release on Diwali is the ultimate bonanza.

Solo release would be awesome but I personally don't think it will get a solo release. I thought they released STR's Vaalu trailer which mentioned a Diwali release, and now there are rumours about Alex Pandian also releasing during Diwali. Let's wait and watch.

preethamm
5th September 2012, 06:40 PM
durai depaali pongal thaan release pannuvar pola athuvum zolo venum nemba peraasai thaan :lol2:

Mr.GreyShirt
5th September 2012, 06:44 PM
:banghead:

ajaybaskar
5th September 2012, 10:29 PM
Is this guy for real? Nanban released with Vettai and Velayudham released with 7A. Kavalan released with 2 other films. Where did the solo release thing crop up? Rajni, Kamal koodave padam release pannavanga thambi naanga.

What's wrong in releasing a film during festivals? Apdi paatha Vijay padame release panna mudiyadhu. Every release day of his film is considered a festival by many.. :)

Dammy R
5th September 2012, 10:50 PM
Is this guy for real? Nanban released with Vettai and Velayudham released with 7A. Kavalan released with 2 other films. Where did the solo release thing crop up? Rajni, Kamal koodave padam release pannavanga thambi naanga.

What's wrong in releasing a film during festivals? Apdi paatha Vijay padame release panna mudiyadhu. Every release day of his film is considered a festival by many.. :)

Bro - the best tonic for losers is ignorance...so ignore....

We all know what happened during Kaavalan release....some vested interests didnt allow the movie to release..and by the time Vijay managed to get a release (Saturday afternoon), it was late to get good theaters during first week as there were 2 other new releases that time...and second week onwards, it was moved to good and decent cinema halls due to good reviews. Not sure how many actors would have managed that situation efficiently and still managed a release against stiff competition.

Anyway - my point is let's not react. Let negativity try even harder....!! As you said, for us fans, any day a Vijay movie releases is festival.

preethamm
5th September 2012, 11:30 PM
athane vijaykku mattumaa pongal debaali sontham mattrarum vidamala irupaanga :lol2:
Festival koottam nu onnu irukku barath padam vanthal kooda koottam kilappumm thats the exact reason.
read "targetting solo rels in diwali " context and pointed as peraasi whats wrong in that.yes i am real yaarum ethuvum sollakudaathu pola

preethamm
5th September 2012, 11:38 PM
kaavalan yes vijay managed a release with aascar ravi,father and son front of amma,sudden change from dmk to admk ,some admk theatres its gethu :lol:

Mr.GreyShirt
5th September 2012, 11:55 PM
No-one said it was. Ajay only said that if it was a solo release then it's able to gain more revenue. At least that's what I think he said.

CEDYBLUE
6th September 2012, 08:53 AM
kaavalan yes vijay managed a release with aascar ravi,father and son front of amma,sudden change from dmk to admk ,some admk theatres its gethu :lol:

The smilies are often used inappropriately as there are not enough ones to capture all human moods. Some people use the :lol: smiley when they are depressed, sad and desperate. Here is one classic case. If some one uses that for every post of his/her, then it is only confirmatory of the above mentioned fact.

Any actor old/new, especially in TN who have been revered and treated as demi gods have always had a purple patch in the beginning of their career wherein they win a lot of fans/fanatics. They are like a sensation and they largely appeal to the youth of the generation.

Then comes a prolonged period of consolidation wherein they make a lot of mistakes or even their smallest mistakes are highlighted/exaggerated, come in for a lot of criticism and face a lot of pressure. Most of the actors fizzle out at this stage as either thier fans/fanatics desert them or they lose sustainability.

A tiny/teeny group that manages to come out of this stage, largely retain a big fan base and go from strength to strength thereafter. These are the elite actors who are celebrated. MGR, Sivaji, Rajini, Kamal to name a few.

We very well know that Vijay has gone through Stage II and has managed to come through. Vijay's fans here are a good mix of people who have been his fans for more than a decade and there is a good proportion of them who are new.

Likewise, how many people support Surya here? How many are die hard Surya fans here?? Surya has barely crossed the first stage and is likely to find the transition from Stage II to Stage III nearly impossible. Karthi might outsmart him any time. So before worrying about what other actors and their dads are upto, geetham should first hope to see Surya make progress and sustain to be compared to the likes of Vijay/Ajith in his generation.

ajaybaskar
6th September 2012, 08:57 AM
:clap: But unfortunately we are explaining this to someone who can hardly understand.

uruzalari
6th September 2012, 10:30 AM
The smilies are often used inappropriately as there are not enough ones to capture all human moods. Some people use the :lol: smiley when they are depressed, sad and desperate. Here is one classic case. If some one uses that for every post of his/her, then it is only confirmatory of the above mentioned fact.

Any actor old/new, especially in TN who have been revered and treated as demi gods have always had a purple patch in the beginning of their career wherein they win a lot of fans/fanatics. They are like a sensation and they largely appeal to the youth of the generation.

Then comes a prolonged period of consolidation wherein they make a lot of mistakes or even their smallest mistakes are highlighted/exaggerated, come in for a lot of criticism and face a lot of pressure. Most of the actors fizzle out at this stage as either thier fans/fanatics desert them or they lose sustainability.

A tiny/teeny group that manages to come out of this stage, largely retain a big fan base and go from strength to strength thereafter. These are the elite actors who are celebrated. MGR, Sivaji, Rajini, Kamal to name a few.

We very well know that Vijay has gone through Stage II and has managed to come through. Vijay's fans here are a good mix of people who have been his fans for more than a decade and there is a good proportion of them who are new.

Likewise, how many people support Surya here? How many are die hard Surya fans here?? Surya has barely crossed the first stage and is likely to find the transition from Stage II to Stage III nearly impossible. Karthi might outsmart him any time. So before worrying about what other actors and their dads are upto, geetham should first hope to see Surya make progress and sustain to be compared to the likes of Vijay/Ajith in his generation.

There cannot be a more clear explanation :clap::clap::clap::clap: Innum puriyalana onnum sollradhuku illa