PDA

View Full Version : Shocking things happening at TFI

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6]

Anban
5th September 2015, 12:09 PM
Finally Paayum puli released successfully and getting good reviews.

அருண் பாண்டியனுக்கு இது தேவையா?

கொஞ்சம் பொறுமையாக இருந்து இருக்கலாம் வாயை வச்சுக்கிட்டு!

தேவையே இல்லாமல் லிங்காவை இழுத்து கடைசியில் ஒரு ரஜினி விசிறிகூட சவாலே சமாளி பக்கம் தலை வைத்துப் படுக்க முடியாமல் பண்ணி, தன் தலையில் தானே மண் அள்ளிப் போட்டுக்கிட்டார்!
appo unga Lingaa overseas-um utter flop -ngra unmaya velila sonnaa, neenga kochchupeenga .. rajini fans and their totally FAKE box office numbers .. keeping on cheating new distributors forever ..

thamiz
5th September 2015, 04:35 PM
appo unga Lingaa overseas-um utter flop -ngra unmaya velila sonnaa, neenga kochchupeenga .. rajini fans and their totally FAKE box office numbers .. keeping on cheating new distributors forever ..

நீங்கதான் எட்டுத் திக்கும் உண்மையைப் புட்டுப் புட்டு வைக்கிறீங்களே! அது ஏன் இன்னும் உங்களுக்கு திருப்தி இல்லைனுதான் எனக்கு விளங்கலை! :confused:

Russellvzp
10th September 2015, 02:17 AM
GS Unga range-ae vera

sorry but an interesting observation from your profile, potta 177 postla oru 50% ஜங் ஜக் தான்..

thamiz
10th September 2015, 02:59 AM
sorry but an interesting observation from your profile, potta 177 postla oru 50% ஜங் ஜக் தான்..

Seriously, I was wondering about that! :shock:

Russellbba
10th September 2015, 03:03 PM

Seriously, I was wondering about that! :shock:

here is a post to complain ஜங் ஜக் about someone.. that actually gets ஜங் ஜக்-ed.. how poetic :)

Cinemarasigan
10th September 2015, 06:02 PM
^ :rotfl3:

Cinemarasigan
10th September 2015, 06:06 PM

What is the problem if someone appreciate other.. is appreciation's tamil meaning ஜங் ஜக் ?

Russellvzp
10th September 2015, 08:33 PM
What is the problem if someone appreciate other.. is appreciation's tamil meaning ஜங் ஜக் ?

definitely no problem. but people can start using thank/like option more so they could save themselve the typing time.

thamiz
10th September 2015, 08:38 PM

You should have posted this first instead of "rotfl" above! Now "your stand" is laughable too, unfortunately! :(

Cinemarasigan
11th September 2015, 10:22 AM
You should have posted this first instead of "rotfl" above! Now "your stand" is laughable too, unfortunately! :(

I have not put "rotfl" at your post, it was for G_S's post. Needless to say your post are always laughable for obvious reasons :lol:

Adox
13th September 2015, 06:18 AM
Fatwa Issued Against India’s Double Oscar-Winner A.R. Rahman

A Muslim group in India has issued a fatwa against musician A.R. Rahman and Iranian director Majid Majidi.

A Sunni group called the Raza Academy issued the fatwa on Friday in protest at Majidi’s film “Muhammad: Messenger of God,” for which Rahman scored the music.

The group says that the film should not use the word Mohammad as its title, as criticism of the film could be misinterpreted as criticizing the Prophet Mohammad. And it says that Muslims are not allowed to depict God in images.

Though the word is often conflated with a death threat, a fatwa is an Islamic legal opinion, the weight of which depends on the authority of the person issuing it. Novelist and filmmaker Salman Rushdie lived in hiding for several years after receiving a fatwa that explicitly called for his death from Iran’s powerful Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini in 1989 for Rushdie’s book “The Satanic Verses.”

The Raza Academy says that it will ask the Indian government to ban “Muhammad: Messenger of God,” preventing it from being released in India. “We will contact Home Minister Rajnath Singh and External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj to demand a ban on the film and legal action be taken against A.R. Rahman and Majid Majidi for hurting the feelings of Muslims,” said its chief Saeed Noorie.

Rahman, who won Oscars for “Slumdog Millionaire” and has some 200 film scores in India, Hollywood and elsewhere to his credit, has been a long-standing admirer of Iranian cinema and in particular the work of Majidi in films like “Children of Heaven” and “The Color of Paradise”.

Rahman recently told Variety that the subject matter of the film is close to his heart as he converted to Islam prior to the release of his first film “Roja.” “It is very calm, it gives you a sense of peace,” says Rahman, describing the score of “Muhammad.” He also received two Oscar nominations for his music and songs on “127 Hours.”

“Muhammad” is the first part of a planned trilogy.

https://www.yahoo.com/movies/s/fatwa-issued-against-india-double-oscar-winner-ar-151235602.html

Sad some refuse to evolve and grow up ..

thamiz
15th September 2015, 09:58 PM
//'ரஜினி முருகன்' ரிலீஸ் தள்ளிப் போவது ஏன்?

சிவகார்த்திகேயன் நடித்திருக்கும் 'ரஜினி முருகன்' வெளியீடு தள்ளி வைப்புக்கான காரணம் ஈராஸ் நிறுவனம் தான் என்று தகவல்கள் வெளியாகியுள்ளன.

பொன் ராம் இயக்கத்தில் சிவகார்த்திகேயன், கீர்த்தி சுரேஷ், சூரி, ராஜ்கிரண், சமுத்திரக்கனி உள்ளிட்ட பலர் நடித்திருக்கும் படம் 'ரஜினி முருகன்'. இமான் இசையமைத்திருக்கும் இப்படத்தை திருப்பதி பிரதர்ஸ் நிறுவனம் தயாரித்திருக்கிறது. வேந்தர் மூவிஸ் நிறுவனம் இப்படத்தை வெளியிட முடிவு செய்திருக்கிறது.

'ரஜினி முருகன்' படத்துக்கு சென்சார் அதிகாரிகள் 'யூ' சான்றிதழ் அளித்திருக்கிறார்கள். சென்சார் பணிகள் முடிந்ததைத் தொடர்ந்து படத்தை செப்டம்பர் 17ம் தேதி வெளியிட முடிவு செய்திருக்கிறார்கள்.

ஆனால், திருப்பதி பிரதர்ஸ் கடன் பிரச்சினைகள் காரணமாக பேச்சுவார்த்தை நடைபெற்று வருகிறது. விரைவில் அப்பிரச்சினை முடிவுற்று வெளியீட்டு தேதியை அறிவிப்பார்கள் என பலரும் காத்திருக்கிறார்கள். செப்டம்பட் 17ம் தேதி படம் வெளியிட முடியாத சூழ்நிலை ஏற்பட்டிருக்கிறது.

இதுகுறித்து விசாரித்த போது, "முதல் காரணம் ஈராஸ் நிறுவனம் தான். திருப்பதி பிரதர்ஸ் நிறுவனம் அவர்களுக்கு பெரும் தொகை கொடுக்க வேண்டியதிருக்கிறது. பணம் கொடுத்த மற்றவர்களோ இப்படம் வெளியானால் தான் அந்நிறுவனத்துக்கு பணம் வரும் என்பதால் வெளியீட்டில் தலையிடவில்லை.

ஆனால், ஈராஸ் நிறுவனம் பணம் கொடுத்தால் மட்டுமே தங்களால் அனுமதி அளிக்க முடியும் என்று கூறிவிட்டது. லிங்குசாமியும் மும்பைக்கு சென்று பேச்சுவார்த்தை நடத்தினார். அந்நிறுவனமோ, வட்டியுடன் பணத்தைக் கொடுத்தால் மட்டுமே வெளியீடு என்று திட்டவட்டமாக தெரிவித்துவிட்டது.

அபிராமி ராமநாதன் மூலமாக ஈராஸ் நிறுவனத்திடம் பேச்சுவார்த்தை நடத்தினார்கள். அதற்கும் மறுத்துவிட்டது ஈராஸ் நிறுவனம். ஈராஸ் நிறுவனத்தின் கடனை அடைத்தால் மட்டுமே 'ரஜினி முருகன்' வெளியாக வாய்ப்பு இருப்பதாக தெரிகிறது" என்றார்கள்.

திருப்பதி பிரதர்ஸ் நிறுவனத்துக்கு 'உத்தம வில்லன்' வெளியீட்டின் போதும், ஈராஸ் நிறுவனத்தால் தான் தாமதமாக வெளியானது குறிப்பிடத்தக்கது. தற்போது அக்டோபர் 21ம் தேதி 'ரஜினி முருகன்' படத்தை வெளியிட முயற்சி செய்து வருகிறது திருப்பதி பிரதர்ஸ் நிறுவனம். //

EROS is the real "villain" here? Or they are framed as "villain"?!

thamiz
17th September 2015, 11:10 PM
Quote Originally Posted by USV View Post
ippa intha thread kolunthu vittu eriyuthu..epdi??
"Patha vachitiyae muniamma"..

Ohh is it!
kutratha othukuriyaa
othukuran your order..

BE,MBBS certificate yaarukaavathu venumaa, spoken english,discipline classes ,how to debate class venumaa..

Then Anugungal??

யு எஸ் வி ஐயா!

தாங்கள் சொல்வது இப்போவும் புரியவில்லை!

சரி விடுங்க, புரிஞ்சிதான் என்ன ஆகப் போகுது?!

selvakumar
18th September 2015, 10:26 AM
USV - You remained all silent when your Dr buddy was posting all filth. Now, you are coming and talking about debate, provocation etc. Nice dude.

joe
20th September 2015, 01:29 PM
மதுரை விமான நிலையத்தில் நடிகர் சிவகார்த்திகேயன் கமல் ரசிகர்களால் தாக்கப்பட்டார் என ஒரு செய்தி.
கண்டிக்கத்தக்கது ..ஆனால் என்ன காரணத்துக்ககா தாக்கினார்கள்?

ajaybaskar
20th September 2015, 01:31 PM
மதுரை விமான நிலையத்தில் நடிகர் சிவகார்த்திகேயன் கமல் ரசிகர்களால் தாக்கப்பட்டார் என ஒரு செய்தி.

https://youtu.be/85MNqmwxkgA

கமல் ரசிகர்கள் என்று எனக்கு தோன்றவில்லை. தனுஷ் ரசிகர்களாக இருக்கலாம். நேற்று ஏதோ ஒரு பேட்டியில் தன்னை பயன்படுத்தி தனுஷ் கோடிகளை குவித்துவிட்டார் என்று சி.கா சொன்னதாக செய்தி வந்தது. அந்த கோபத்தில் தனுஷ் ரசிகர்கள் அத்துமீறியிருக்கலாம். மதுரை வந்த கமலை வரவேற்பதற்காக அவரது ரசிகர்களும் அங்கே குழுமியிருந்ததால் இந்தக் குழப்பம் என்று நினைக்கிறேன்.

Sent from my Micromax A102 using Tapatalk

shwas
20th September 2015, 01:45 PM

some dialogue in vpvs.. dont ask me what dialogue.. don't watch such crap movies

thamiz
20th September 2015, 06:39 PM
https://youtu.be/85MNqmwxkgA

கமல் ரசிகர்கள் என்று எனக்கு தோன்றவில்லை. தனுஷ் ரசிகர்களாக இருக்கலாம். நேற்று ஏதோ ஒரு பேட்டியில் தன்னை பயன்படுத்தி தனுஷ் கோடிகளை குவித்துவிட்டார் என்று சி.கா சொன்னதாக செய்தி வந்தது. அந்த கோபத்தில் தனுஷ் ரசிகர்கள் அத்துமீறியிருக்கலாம். மதுரை வந்த கமலை வரவேற்பதற்காக அவரது ரசிகர்களும் அங்கே குழுமியிருந்ததால் இந்தக் குழப்பம் என்று நினைக்கிறேன்.

I think you are always correct. They must be Dhanush fans. :oops:

thamiz
20th September 2015, 06:47 PM
மதுரையில் நடிகர் சிவகார்த்திகேயன் மீது கமல் ரசிகர்கள் தாக்குதலால் பரபரப்பு! (வீடியோ)

மதுரை: மதுரை விமான நிலையத்தில் நடிகர் சிவகார்த்திகேயனை, கமல்ஹாசன் ரசிகர்கள் சூழ்ந்து கொண்டு தாக்கியதால் அங்கு சிறிது நேரம் பரபரப்பு ஏற்பட்டது.

தூத்துக்குடி மாவட்டம், திருச்செந்தூரில் உள்ள ஆதித்தனார் பொறியியல் கல்லூரியில் சிவந்தி ஆதித்தனார் சிலை திறப்பு விழா இன்று நடைபெற்றது. இந்த விழாவில் நடிகர்கள் கமல்ஹாசன், சிவகார்த்திகேயன், நடிகை ஹன்சிகா உள்பட முக்கிய பிரமுகர்கள் கலந்து கொண்டனர்.

முன்னதாக, இந்த விழாவில் பங்கேற்பதற்காக நடிகர் கமல்ஹாசன் மதுரை விமான நிலையம் வந்துள்ளார். கமல்ஹாசனை வரவேற்க அவரது ரசிகர்கள் அங்கு குவிந்திருந்தனர். அவர்களின் வரவேற்பை ஏற்றுக் கொண்ட நடிகர் கமல் அங்கிருந்து புறப்பட்டு சென்று விட்டார்.

இதைத் தொடர்ந்து சில மணி நேரம் கழித்து சிவகார்த்தியன் மதுரை விமான நிலையத்தில் இருந்து வெளியே வந்துள்ளார். அப்போது, ஸ்ருதிஹாசனை தரக்குறைவாக பேசியதாக கூறி சிவகார்த்திகேயனை கமல் ரசிகர்கள் சூழ்ந்து கொண்டு தாக்கினர். இதில் ஓட்டம் பிடித்த சிவகார்த்திகேயனை, கமல் ரசிகர்கள் விரட்டி சென்றதால் பரபரப்பு ஏற்பட்டது. பின்னர் சிவகார்த்திகேயனை பாதுகாப்புக்கு வந்திருந்தவர்கள் அங்கிருந்து பத்திரமாக அழைத்து சென்றனர்.
இதனிடையே, இந்த சம்பவத்தை வன்மையாக கண்டித்துள்ள புதுமை நாயகன் கமல்ஹாசன் அமைதி நற்பணி இயக்கம், இது போன்ற செயல்களை கமல் ரசிகர்கள் தயவு செய்து செய்யாதீர்கள். அது நம் தலைவர் கமல்ஹாசனுக்கு ஏற்படும் அவமானமாகும். இந்த செயல்களை எங்கள் புதுமை நாயகன் கமல்ஹாசன் அமைதி நற்பணி இயக்கம் வன்மையாக கண்டிக்கிறது" என்று தெரிவித்துள்ளது.

http://www.vikatan.com/news/article.php?aid=52645

I dont understand why Kamal fans club plead guilty and "apologizing" for that act!!!

Chikatiloan
21st September 2015, 06:18 AM
http://www.vikatan.com/news/article.php?aid=52645

I dont understand why Kamal fans club plead guilty and "apologizing" for that act!!!

Correct no need to apologize.. disciplinary classes already started I think

sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
21st September 2015, 08:25 AM
Kamal & his fans need not apologise, becos its "அடிச்சத நீயும் பாக்கல நானும் பாக்கல, பாத்தியா?!?!?” moment. And also some ppl say its handiwork of thanus fans / ajith fans etc... not sure. and even some ppl say its a தள்ளுமுள்ளு happened to take foto. If at all SivaK opens his mouth and says anything, (even that needs proof/verification) there is no modus operandi to blame kamal fans.

Atleast here, there is no proof so far on who done it. but the story making rounds is he was beaten by kamal fans for his undue nakkal in வருத்தப்படாத வாலிபர் சங்கம் “நாட்டைவிட்டு வெளியபோறது தவிர வேற வழி இல்ல எனக்கு” But we have here with proof the மிகக்கேவலமான handiwork done by rajinifans - http://www.vikatan.com/cinema/article.php?aid=44075 for which its only Rajinifans who need to apologize to kamal & his fans. Lets see how honest they are...

And of course last but not least, the மிகமிகக்கேவலமான reporting mentality this vikatan has got

sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
21st September 2015, 08:26 AM
http://img.vikatan.com/news/2015/03/23/images/linga%20try%20poster.jpg

Nasc
21st September 2015, 09:24 AM
Kamal & his fans need not apologise, becos its "அடிச்சத நீயும் பாக்கல நானும் பாக்கல, பாத்தியா?!?!?” moment. And also some ppl say its handiwork of thanus fans / ajith fans etc... not sure. and even some ppl say its a தள்ளுமுள்ளு happened to take foto. If at all SivaK opens his mouth and says anything, (even that needs proof/verification) there is no modus operandi to blame kamal fans.

Atleast here, there is no proof so far on who done it. but the story making rounds is he was beaten by kamal fans for his undue nakkal in வருத்தப்படாத வாலிபர் சங்கம் “நாட்டைவிட்டு வெளியபோறது தவிர வேற வழி இல்ல எனக்கு” But we have here with proof the மிகக்கேவலமான handiwork done by rajinifans - http://www.vikatan.com/cinema/article.php?aid=44075 for which its only Rajinifans who need to apologize to kamal & his fans. Lets see how honest they are...

And of course last but not least, the மிகமிகக்கேவலமான reporting mentality this vikatan has got

looks like some serious undercurrent going on in the industry right now.....for f's sake in the mirchi award function while kamal was there in the audience this guy sk did not even address him ( i am not saying it is a must and it is a crime if one doesnt ...but the fact is everyone including rajni himself or kamal ack. each other when they are together in a function ) and it is a norm that any one from the industry address the seniors who are there . hv noted that this guy behaves like he is hell bent on not to mention or ack. kamal for any thing at all. even in the kakki sattai movie related some interviews ...the fellow didnt hv the courtesy even to mention or thank kamal directly.

hv seen similar behavior from the other kosu too...

along with this...rajni releasing the first look in his twitter handle the day TV trailer release ...PR pulling out of kabali , nadigar sangam election commotions , then the yarda unmaya pesringane puriyatha producer council thanu vs theatre owner paneerselvam - interestingly both playing that they want nothing but only good things to happen for kamal and rajni

looks like the shit has hit the fan scenario for TFI right now.

thamiz
21st September 2015, 09:37 AM
The problem is some hard-core kamal fans openly celebrating such a cheap act of 'some people'! In twitter they tweet about this incident as if sivakarthikeyan deserves this.

ajaybaskar
21st September 2015, 09:50 AM
If Kamal fans were to beat anyone who mocks Kamal in their films, actors like Vivek and Chinni Jayanth would've been dead by now. Can't believe this is a retaliation to that SiKa dialogue in VVS.

Russellmvr
21st September 2015, 10:05 AM
That SK dialogue in VPVS was not even offending. I do not think this was done by Kamal fans. I even doubt they remember VPVS.

venkkiram
21st September 2015, 10:27 AM
அது என்ன "பிச்சை எடுக்க நினைத்தோரையும்"!
(லிங்காவை நம்பி ஏமாந்து) "பிச்சை எடுக்கும் நிலைக்கு தள்ளப்பட்டோரையும்" என்றல்லவா இருக்கணும்!

மேலும் கமல் நாட்டை விட்டு ஓடிவிடுவேன் எனச் சொன்னது நஷ்டத்திற்கு அஞ்சி அல்ல மக்களே!

"இந்தியாவில் ஒரு செக்குலர் மாநிலத்தை தேடித் பிடிக்கமுடிந்தால் அங்கே குடியேருவேன். இல்லையாயின் செக்குலரான வேறொரு நாட்டைத் தேடி குடிபுகுவேன்! " - இப்படித்தான் பேசினார்.

கொஞ்சம் வெவரமா யோசித்து போஸ்டர் அடிச்சிருக்கலாம். அவரசப் பட்டுட்டாங்க. இன்னும் கொஞ்ச நாள் பொறுத்துப் பாருங்க. இதே திருச்சி மாவட்ட கமல் ரசிகர்கள் எப்படி போஸ்டர் அடிக்கிறார்கள் என!

elsaen11
21st September 2015, 10:45 AM
அது என்ன "பிச்சை எடுக்க நினைத்தோரையும்"!
(லிங்காவை நம்பி ஏமாந்து) "பிச்சை எடுக்கும் நிலைக்கு தள்ளப்பட்டோரையும்" என்றல்லவா இருக்கணும்!

மேலும் கமல் நாட்டை விட்டு ஓடிவிடுவேன் எனச் சொன்னது நஷ்டத்திற்கு அஞ்சி அல்ல மக்களே!

"இந்தியாவில் ஒரு செக்குலர் மாநிலத்தை தேடித் பிடிக்கமுடிந்தால் அங்கே குடியேருவேன். இல்லையாயின் செக்குலரான வேறொரு நாட்டைத் தேடி குடிபுகுவேன்! " - இப்படித்தான் பேசினார்.

கொஞ்சம் வெவரமா யோசித்து போஸ்டர் அடிச்சிருக்கலாம். அவரசப் பட்டுட்டாங்க. இன்னும் கொஞ்ச நாள் பொறுத்துப் பாருங்க. இதே திருச்சி மாவட்ட கமல் ரசிகர்கள் எப்படி போஸ்டர் அடிக்கிறார்கள் என!
:clap:

Cinemarasigan
21st September 2015, 12:22 PM
If Kamal fans were to beat anyone who mocks Kamal in their films, actors like Vivek and Chinni Jayanth would've been dead by now. Can't believe this is a retaliation to that SiKa dialogue in VVS.

+1.. somebody who is against SivaK did in the name of KH fans..

elsaen11
21st September 2015, 12:47 PM
That SK dialogue in VPVS was not even offending. I do not think this was done by Kamal fans. I even doubt they remember VPVS.

What was that dialogue? I dont remember

sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
21st September 2015, 01:50 PM

Ajay, we cant speak anything based on speculation. If there is solid proof, then there is no need for kamal fans to even acknowledge that thats a criminal mistake which needs to be punished. But without proof there is no point in opining like, if they were to etc. As i said, this is "அடிச்சத நீயும் பாக்கல நானும் பாக்கல, பாத்தியா” virumaandi moment

sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
21st September 2015, 01:53 PM
We have a speculated event where the crime is supposed to belng to some kamal fans. And then we have a event where there is solid proof that rajini fans are culprits. But alas, we see the honesty of some rajinifans, that they chose to blame kamal fans as tey are indirectly supporting violence, whereas, there is no word from them about the well proven act of rajini fans. இதுதான் மக்களே இந்த நாட்டில உள்ள நியாய தர்மம்! :rotfl:

Chikatiloan
21st September 2015, 01:58 PM
The problem is some hard-core kamal fans openly celebrating such a cheap act of 'some people'! In twitter they tweet about this incident as if sivakarthikeyan deserves this.

Also in same twitter some hardcore rajni fans using this as opportunity and playing dirty politics madam..adhu unga kannukku theriyaathae..

ajaybaskar
21st September 2015, 01:58 PM
Sakala,

This 'Kamal fans attacked SiKa' thing is a mere speculation because Kamal fans were in larger numbers in the airport to welcome Kamal. Just because Kamal fans were there, its not fair to point fingers on them is my opinion. I honestly dont feel Kamal fans dont have any need to attack someone like SiKa. Such mob can happen anywhere, anytime.

sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
21st September 2015, 02:03 PM
Ajay, i dont have any fixed opinion on this since we dont have any solid proof, and SiKa is not opening his mouth. And thus, i neither wud say kamal fans did it nor disagree. But in any case i am not one to celebrate violence on anybody and also i have no doubt that, whoevers' guilt is proved, they shud be kept b4 law and punished accordingly.

Madurai is known for rustic minded ppl. And surely among all actors' fans there, shall be a small section of such ppl. So we don't know as of now anything conclusive...

shwas
21st September 2015, 03:05 PM
People in Andhra who are Kamal fans are asking 'who is siva kartikeyan' and now he is known as tamil actor to them. So my feeling is it got some good publicity for Siva kartikeyan. Is he using this as sympathy wave? Did he set up that crowd. Proof illaina enna venalum pesalam.

Russellbba
21st September 2015, 03:17 PM
People in Andhra who are Kamal fans are asking 'who is siva kartikeyan' and now he is known as tamil actor to them. So my feeling is it got some good publicity for Siva kartikeyan. Is he using this as sympathy wave? Did he set up that crowd. Proof illaina enna venalum pesalam.

Very much possible.. considering his dramatic acts in the past.

thamiz
21st September 2015, 07:47 PM
Sakala,

This 'Kamal fans attacked SiKa' thing is a mere speculation because Kamal fans were in larger numbers in the airport to welcome Kamal. Just because Kamal fans were there, its not fair to point fingers on them is my opinion. I honestly dont feel Kamal fans dont have any need to attack someone like SiKa. Such mob can happen anywhere, anytime.

Yeah, speculating that the attackers are "kamal fans" is unfair. But, someone here living overseas, is speculating that"it could be Dhanush fans too" is RIDICULOUS!

Russellvzp
21st September 2015, 09:25 PM
Yeah, speculating that the attackers are "kamal fans" is unfair. But, someone here living overseas, is speculating that"it could be Dhanush fans too" is RIDICULOUS!

semma punch.. :smokesmirk:

ajaybaskar
21st September 2015, 09:45 PM
Is it hard to understand that Dhanush fans had more reasons to mob SiKa than Kamal fans?

Anyways, its good to see someone following me wherever i go. Only worrying factor is that someone is always followed by someone else [emoji38]2:

thamiz
21st September 2015, 09:49 PM
Is it hard to understand that Dhanush fans had more reasons to mob SiKa than Kamal fans?

Anyways, its good to see someone following me wherever i go. Only worrying factor is that someone is always followed by someone else [emoji38]2:

I dont know what is your intention here to finger at Dhanush fans! But your attempt became a FIASCO! I am not following anybody. I just pointed out the ridiculousness in one of the hubber's post.

ajaybaskar
21st September 2015, 09:51 PM
Oh.. Now umbrella for Dhanush fans,huh? Neenga nadaththunga ji.. :)

I pointed out the desperation of a certain hubber to prove me wrong. That's all your honour.

joe
21st September 2015, 10:15 PM
கமல் முதல்ல இந்த நன்டு சிண்டுகளோட பத்தோடு பதினொன்ண்ணா விழாவுக்கு போயி இவனுங்க விடுற பீலாவை பார்த்துட்டு உக்கார்ந்திருக்கது உண்மையிலேயே கடுப்பாயிருக்கு ..அதிலும் இந்த சிவகார்த்திகேயன் போன்ற சில்லுண்டிகள் (சிவகார்த்திகேயன் தொலைக்காட்சியில் இருக்கும் போது எனக்கு பிடிக்கும்) கமலை முன்னால வச்சுகிட்டே பண்ணுற சில சேட்டைகளை பார்க்கும் போது அப்படியே அப்பலாமாண்னு எனக்கே தோணும்.

paranitharan
21st September 2015, 10:17 PM
I dont know what is your intention here to finger at Dhanush fans! But your attempt became a FIASCO! I am not following anybody. I just pointed out the ridiculousness in one of the hubber's post.

He and other kboys follow me and talk to me indirectly. Avangalai poruthavarai you can be fan to only one actor. but vijayna mattum dmk thodangi yella katchikkum kudai pidipaaru athellam ok.

paranitharan
21st September 2015, 10:23 PM
கமல் முதல்ல இந்த நன்டு சிண்டுகளோட பத்தோடு பதினொன்ண்ணா விழாவுக்கு போயி இவனுங்க விடுற பீலாவை பார்த்துட்டு உக்கார்ந்திருக்கது உண்மையிலேயே கடுப்பாயிருக்கு ..அதிலும் இந்த சிவகார்த்திகேயன் போன்ற சில்லுண்டிகள் (சிவகார்த்திகேயன் தொலைக்காட்சியில் இருக்கும் போது எனக்கு பிடிக்கும்) கமலை முன்னால வச்சுகிட்டே பண்ணுற சில சேட்டைகளை பார்க்கும் போது அப்படியே அப்பலாமாண்னு எனக்கே தோணும்.

Kamal gethu thaan. Avarukku munnadi sestai panna kuudathu thaan but avar vijaytv award showku porathu athai vida kevalam. Siva kuuda vijay awards'i mathikkurathille. Anga DD kiss panna kettathum kiss pannuvaaru. I find that more pukeworthy.
Btw I disliked siva the anchor. I donlt like his alattals

thamiz
21st September 2015, 10:26 PM
He and other kboys follow me and talk to me indirectly. Avangalai poruthavarai you can be fan to only one actor. but vijayna mattum dmk thodangi yella katchikkum kudai pidipaaru athellam ok.

I heard Vijay was a hardcore Kamal fan when he was in Loyola college. He pretended like a Rajini fan in the beginning as he did not want to lose Rajini fans. I dont know what he says now. At least Sivakarthikeyan is honest and he spoke from his heart that he is a Rajini fan. I dont think he ever disrespected Kamal.

paranitharan
21st September 2015, 10:32 PM
I heard Vijay was a hardcore Kamal fan when he was in Loyola college. He pretended like a Rajini fan in the beginning as he did not want to lose Rajini fans. I dont know what he says now. At least Sivakarthikeyan is honest and he spoke from his heart that he is a Rajini fan. I dont think he ever disrespected Kamal.

You are right about him changing loyalty. Now he is back to be kamal fan. Avar oru kudai pidi

I think Vijay fans attacked siva because siva does everything better than vijay

joe
21st September 2015, 10:35 PM
I heard Vijay was a hardcore Kamal fan when he was in Loyola college.
I heard the same from my close friend (who is pakka Rajini fan) who studied at Loyala at the same period.

thamiz
21st September 2015, 10:39 PM
I heard the same from my close friend (who is pakka Rajini fan) who studied at Loyala at the same period.

Now that he is well established, let us hope he stays as a Kamal fan till he dies! :) There is nothing wrong in being a fan of some actor. An actor is becoming one of the "general audience" when he/she watches a movie! Thats how everyone grows up! :)

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
22nd September 2015, 02:32 AM
Amidst all the Sika Controversy one dialogue that comes to my mind from VPVS - Sethaan Sivanaandi :lol: :lol:

sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
22nd September 2015, 04:39 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CPbz_htVEAAGyTB.jpg:large

வாய் கொஞ்சம் நீளம் தான்

sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
22nd September 2015, 04:42 PM
Had any budding stars in TN or the current stars like vijay surya ajith etc had made fun on rajini or his dialogs, so far?! asking to know.

Mr.GreyShirt
22nd September 2015, 05:33 PM
He is a comedian. Don't take things so seriously. This great rant comes to mind whenever people find comedy offensive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knIroVvPZU4

shwas
22nd September 2015, 06:24 PM

வாய் கொஞ்சம் நீளம் தான்

Then he deserves what he got...useless fellow

shwas
22nd September 2015, 06:25 PM
Had any budding stars in TN or the current stars like vijay surya ajith etc had made fun on rajini or his dialogs, so far?! asking to know.

many films have made like a spoof.. but thats different, making fun of shruti deserves thrashing

VinodKumar's
22nd September 2015, 07:22 PM
What he said abt suruthi papa ?

paranitharan
22nd September 2015, 07:39 PM

வாய் கொஞ்சம் நீளம் தான்

Maybe grown up men need to grow thick skin. I can see people trying to justify violence

Saai
22nd September 2015, 07:57 PM
What he said about shruthi? Pm Plz

Shanker
22nd September 2015, 08:12 PM
Siva apparently said something about Shruti in Super Singer final. If anyone knows, please PM.

Adox
22nd September 2015, 08:14 PM
Why PM ? Just let the world know .. after all it was in public media.

Adox
22nd September 2015, 08:16 PM
If the guy crossed his limits, he needs to face it - serrupadi or whatever it is ..

paranitharan
22nd September 2015, 08:39 PM
If the guy crossed his limits, he needs to face it - serrupadi or whatever it is ..

I think Kamal fans are kind of accepting that it was indeed Kamal fabs that attacked Siva. Why are they all of a sudden getting defensive about it. Kamal himself would support Siva in this case against his half-wit fans who resort to violence.

Adox
22nd September 2015, 08:47 PM
I think Kamal fans are kind of accepting that it was indeed Kamal fabs that attacked Siva. Why are they all of a sudden getting defensive about it. Kamal himself would support Siva in this case against his half-wit fans who resort to violence.

See I dont know what he said or spoke. Mine was a general comment .. if someone takes a chance and crosses the limit in talking negative or vulgar about a top star, then he needs to face some of the ugliness that comes with it.

mexicomeat
22nd September 2015, 08:58 PM
source: http://www.newtamilcinema.com/kamal-what-next-to-sivakarthikeyan-issue/

சுமார் பதினைந்து வருஷங்களுக்கு முன் நடந்த சம்பவம் இது. கமல் பிறந்த நாள் விழா! தமிழகத்திலிருந்து பல்வேறு ஊர்களில் இருந்து திரண்டு வந்திருந்த ரசிகர்களுக்கு அறிவை புகட்டும் நோக்கத்தில் அதை ஒரு இலக்கிய விழாவாக முன்னெடுத்திருந்தார் கமல். முதல் கட்டமாக விசில் கூடாது என்று கட்டளையிடப்பட்டது. (இருந்தாலும் கமல் மேடையேறும் போது கட்டுப்படுத்த முடியாத ரசிகர்கள் மேகங்கள் கலைந்தோடுகிற அளவுக்கு விசிலடித்து தள்ளினார்கள்) அதற்கப்புறம் விழா ஸ்டார்ட் ஆனது.

அன்றைய தினம் ரசிகர்கள் முன்னிலையில் சிறப்பு சொற்பொழிவாற்ற அழைக்கப்பட்டிருந்தவர் பட்டிமன்ற பேச்சாளரும், சிறந்த இலக்கியவாதியுமான பாரதி பாஸ்கர். அவர் ஒரு பெண்மணி என்பதும், அது சினிமா மேடை என்பதும் ரசிகர்களை சிலரை என்ன மனநிலைக்கு கொண்டு சென்றதோ? அவரையும் ஒரு நடிகையாக பாவித்து அவர் பெயரை சொல்லும்போதெல்லாம் சற்று ஓவராகவே கைதட்டி மகிழ்ந்தார்கள். பிரச்சனை அப்போதெல்லாம் இல்லை. பாரதி பாஸ்கரை பேச அழைத்தார்கள். அவர் எழுந்து போடியம் அருகே செல்வதற்குள், மாடியில் அமர்ந்து நிகழ்ச்சியை பார்த்துக் கொண்டிருந்த ஒரு ரசிகர், வினோதமான சற்றே கேவலமான ஒரு ஒலியை எழுப்ப, அங்கிருந்த அமைதியை கிழித்த அந்த சப்தம் எல்லாரையும் சிரிக்க வைத்துவிட்டது.

இதுபோன்ற பல்லாயிரம் மேடைகளை பார்த்தவர் பாரதிபாஸ்கர். தன் உரையை எவ்வித தயக்கமும் இன்றி ஆரம்பித்தார். அதற்கு இடையில் கமல் செய்ததுதான் இந்த செய்தியின் சாரம்சம். அற்புதமான விஷயமும் கூட. ஆயிரக்கணக்கானவர்கள் திரண்டிருந்த அந்த கூட்டத்தில் குறிப்பிட்ட அந்த இளைஞரை மட்டும் கண்டுபிடித்துவிட்டார். தனது ரசிகர் மன்ற தலைவரிடம் சொல்லி அவரை அழைத்து வர வைத்துவிட்டார். பாரதி பாஸ்கர் பேசி முடிக்கவும், அந்த இளைஞர் மேடைக்கு வரவும் சரியாக இருந்தது.

மைக்கை பிடித்த கமல், “நீங்கள்லாம் விசிலடிச்சான் குஞ்சுகள் என்ற கெட்ட பெயர் வரக்கூடாது என்பதற்காகதான் ஒவ்வொரு வருடமும் இதுபோன்ற இலக்கியவாதிகளை அழைத்து உங்கள் பேச வைக்கிறேன். என் நோக்கத்தையே இந்த இளைஞர் சிதைத்துவிட்டார். பாரதி பாஸ்கரிடம் அவர் இப்போது பகிரங்கமாக மன்னிப்பு கேட்பார்” என்று கூற, அரங்கமே எழுந்து நின்று கைதட்டியது. அந்த இளைஞர் மனப்பூர்வமாக மன்னிப்பு கேட்டார் பாரதி பாஸ்கரிடம்.

இப்போதும் கமல் அப்படியொரு ஸ்கேலை எடுத்து நச் நச்சென்று உள்ளங்கையில் அடித்து பனிஷ்மென்ட் கொடுக்க வேண்டிய நிலையில்தான் இருக்கிறார். அந்த மதுரை ரசிகரின் உருவம் வீடியோவில் பதிந்திருக்கிறது. அதுமட்டுமல்ல, சிவகார்த்திகேயன் மேலேயே கைய வச்சுட்டேன்ல? என்று அவர் இந்நேரம் மாவட்டம் முழுக்க தெரிகிற அளவுக்கு உதார் விட்டிருப்பார். அவரை சென்னைக்கு அழையுங்கள். பத்திரிகையாளர்கள் முன்னிலையில் சிவகார்த்திகேயனிடம் மன்னிப்பு கேட்க வையுங்கள்.

paranitharan
22nd September 2015, 08:58 PM
See I dont know what he said or spoke. Mine was a general comment .. if someone takes a chance and crosses the limit in talking negative or vulgar about a top star, then he needs to face some of the ugliness that comes with it.

If it's vulgar or too personal, then he should be condemned but violence is not the right way.

thamiz
22nd September 2015, 10:26 PM
hmmm - i dont think the media asked him how he was (as they can see that he is fine just by looking at him) rather they asked him what happened....butsk mistook that the reporters came to nalam visarikka and saying i am fine.....haiyo haiyo

it wud be great if he can open the mouth and tell what actually happened & why ,so that we can sleep peacefully ....:-D

If a mob surrounded you, and you somehow "escaped", then you would know what he says. I dont think you can sleep peacefully anymore since he would not explain more about this.

thamiz
22nd September 2015, 10:36 PM
It seems like nobody knows clearly what Sivakarthi said about Shruthi Haasan. I googled and found nothing too! :(

thamiz
22nd September 2015, 10:38 PM
What pops up is Siva and Shruthi might be paired in his next movie!

***Shruti Haasan approached for Sivakarthikeyan's next***

paranitharan
22nd September 2015, 11:49 PM
Love how Kamal fans are getting defensive about it and say avar ippidi pesi irukka kuudathu instead of condemning the violent act of rowdies.

sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
23rd September 2015, 01:17 AM
Nobody encourages violence. that too kamal fans. As i posted b4, kamal is not a small personality. SivaK too is not a small personality. Both are in front of us. Police has already asked SivaK for a cmplaint and legal action and reports are he said no to them. And let 1st SivaK acknowledge that ppl behaved violently to him and then we can talk about what and all kamal fans shud support or not. While there is absolutely no clarity from any party its needless to say any opinion. Otherwise, iam always of opinon, ”அடிச்சத நீயும் பாக்கல, நானும் பாக்கல. பாத்தியா” mode. Let something credible come out and after that, ppl can ask these question.

faithiu11
23rd September 2015, 07:47 AM
சிவகார்த்திகேயன் அளித்த பேட்டி ஒன்றில் சிவாவிடம்,*நீங்க அடுத்த படத்துல கமல் சார் பொண்ணு ஸ்ருதிஹாசன் கூட நடிக்கிறீங்களாமே? என்று கேட்டுள்ளனர்.

அதற்கு சிவா, ஆம்/இல்லை என்று பதில் கூறாமல் “ஸ்ருதிஹாசனுக்கும் எனக்கும் சம்பந்தமில்லை. அனிருத் தான் ஸ்ருதிஹாசனை வச்சிட்டிருக்கிறார்” என்று கூறிவிட்டாராம். இதனால் கடுப்பான கமல் ரசிகர்கள், உடனே ஆட்களை செட் செய்து மதுரையில் தாக்கியுள்ளார்களாம்.

faithiu11
23rd September 2015, 07:48 AM
Dont know how much it is true and not sure abt the authencity of the news

Nasc
23rd September 2015, 10:03 AM
If a mob surrounded you, and you somehow "escaped", then you would know what he says. I dont think you can sleep peacefully anymore since he would not explain more about this.

i never said that i didn't understand what he is saying...i am just saying ..he wrongly understood that the media is concerned about how he is doing :mrgreen:.meesaila manneh ottala

anyways for the moment will adjust with the following assumptions to help with my sleep

1.adi uthavura mathiri annan thambi blahblah.....so ethavathu kamal or shruthi pathi kevalama pesiirunthu ipdi vangikati irunthal - a lesson worth learnt - he is a budding star and a long way to go - so these are important lessons in the making of the man for future

2. oru kutty kathai - oru oorula oru kaadu irunthucham - athula rendu periya aalamaram ..oru naal sema mazhai ....appo anga irukira rendu periya marathil onnula mattum konjam kaalaan mulaichatham. pakathula iruntha innoru maratha pathu they mocked 'see we are the tallest' nu - the end

Pras
23rd September 2015, 12:58 PM
i was peacefully reading from page 129 of this thread ... and one post shocked me :shock: ... a post that is not at all related to the thread / discussion going on ... ban bill4u i say :twisted:

Fatwa Issued Against India’s Double Oscar-Winner A.R. Rahman

A Muslim group in India has issued a fatwa against musician A.R. Rahman and Iranian director Majid Majidi.

A Sunni group called the Raza Academy issued the fatwa on Friday in protest at Majidi’s film “Muhammad: Messenger of God,” for which Rahman scored the music.

The group says that the film should not use the word Mohammad as its title, as criticism of the film could be misinterpreted as criticizing the Prophet Mohammad. And it says that Muslims are not allowed to depict God in images.

Though the word is often conflated with a death threat, a fatwa is an Islamic legal opinion, the weight of which depends on the authority of the person issuing it. Novelist and filmmaker Salman Rushdie lived in hiding for several years after receiving a fatwa that explicitly called for his death from Iran’s powerful Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini in 1989 for Rushdie’s book “The Satanic Verses.”

The Raza Academy says that it will ask the Indian government to ban “Muhammad: Messenger of God,” preventing it from being released in India. “We will contact Home Minister Rajnath Singh and External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj to demand a ban on the film and legal action be taken against A.R. Rahman and Majid Majidi for hurting the feelings of Muslims,” said its chief Saeed Noorie.

Rahman, who won Oscars for “Slumdog Millionaire” and has some 200 film scores in India, Hollywood and elsewhere to his credit, has been a long-standing admirer of Iranian cinema and in particular the work of Majidi in films like “Children of Heaven” and “The Color of Paradise”.

Rahman recently told Variety that the subject matter of the film is close to his heart as he converted to Islam prior to the release of his first film “Roja.” “It is very calm, it gives you a sense of peace,” says Rahman, describing the score of “Muhammad.” He also received two Oscar nominations for his music and songs on “127 Hours.”

“Muhammad” is the first part of a planned trilogy.

https://www.yahoo.com/movies/s/fatwa-issued-against-india-double-oscar-winner-ar-151235602.html

Sad some refuse to evolve and grow up ..

Adox
23rd September 2015, 07:44 PM
i was peacefully reading from page 129 of this thread ... and one post shocked me :shock: ... a post that is not at all related to the thread / discussion going on ... ban bill4u i say :twisted:

Very sorry to have shocked you, Pras. Will do my best to stick to the topic :)

Adox
23rd September 2015, 07:57 PM
1.adi uthavura mathiri annan thambi blahblah.....so ethavathu kamal or shruthi pathi kevalama pesiirunthu ipdi vangikati irunthal - a lesson worth learnt - he is a budding star and a long way to go - so these are important lessons in the making of the man for future

Thats what I felt .. Being a somebody in TFI he needs to realize the implications of what is said in public - and sometimes that paadam could be harsh to drive home the point.

Russellbba
23rd September 2015, 08:14 PM
2. oru kutty kathai - oru oorula oru kaadu irunthucham - athula rendu periya aalamaram ..oru naal sema mazhai ....appo anga irukira rendu periya marathil onnula mattum konjam kaalaan mulaichatham. pakathula iruntha innoru maratha pathu they mocked 'see we are the tallest' nu - the end

:lol: nice one sir

ajaybaskar
23rd September 2015, 08:27 PM
Haha.. Typical Pras. [emoji23]

thamiz
23rd September 2015, 08:43 PM
i never said that i didn't understand what he is saying...i am just saying ..he wrongly understood that the media is concerned about how he is doing :mrgreen:.meesaila manneh ottala

anyways for the moment will adjust with the following assumptions to help with my sleep

Seems like you found an "alternative remedy" for your "sleeping problem" because of this mob attack on sivakarthikeyan! Sleep well! I hope you dont get any bad dreams now! :oops:

paranitharan
23rd September 2015, 10:14 PM
Then if religious fanatics attack Kamal, it is justified.

paranitharan
23rd September 2015, 10:22 PM
Ulaga cinema pathi kathaikkiravanga ulagame sinnathu pola. Kamale freedom illae, veli naada ooda porennu sonnaru. Avar virumbura suthanthiram siva ku venaamaam. Anyways I think they are accepting that they were the ones that attacked Siva

thamiz
23rd September 2015, 10:27 PM
Then if religious fanatics attack Kamal, it is justified.

They think only some actor fans know how to attack the others (for whatever reason)!:lol:

Anybody can be attacked, it does not matter who he/she is! If someone talked inappropriately take him on legally. Condemn him using social media, saying wesupportshruthi or "wecondemnsivakarthy"! That is what civilized people do!

paranitharan
23rd September 2015, 10:36 PM
They think only some actor fans know how to attack the others (for whatever reason)!:lol:

Anybody can be attacked, it does not matter who he/she is! If someone talked inappropriately take him on legally. Condemn him using social media, saying wesupportshruthi or "wecondemnsivakarthy"! That is what civilized people do!

Find it funny people on the net support the attack on Siva and try to justify it. Kamal is not the only one mocked by Siva. He used to mock Dhanush too but Dhanush gave him opportunities and embarassed Siva by his goodwill. He also asked Siva to imitate him on an stage. I don't like both Siva and Dhanush but that was nice of Dhanush.

Adox
23rd September 2015, 11:10 PM
சிவகார்த்திகேயன் அளித்த பேட்டி ஒன்றில் சிவாவிடம்,*நீங்க அடுத்த படத்துல கமல் சார் பொண்ணு ஸ்ருதிஹாசன் கூட நடிக்கிறீங்களாமே? என்று கேட்டுள்ளனர்.

அதற்கு சிவா, ஆம்/இல்லை என்று பதில் கூறாமல் “ஸ்ருதிஹாசனுக்கும் எனக்கும் சம்பந்தமில்லை. அனிருத் தான் ஸ்ருதிஹாசனை வச்சிட்டிருக்கிறார்” என்று கூறிவிட்டாராம். இதனால் கடுப்பான கமல் ரசிகர்கள், உடனே ஆட்களை செட் செய்து மதுரையில் தாக்கியுள்ளார்களாம்.

Find it funny people on the net support the attack on Siva and try to justify it. Kamal is not the only one mocked by Siva. He used to mock Dhanush too but Dhanush gave him opportunities and embarassed Siva by his goodwill. He also asked Siva to imitate him on an stage. I don't like both Siva and Dhanush but that was nice of Dhanush.

Mocking and spoofing a person is one thing which many including Vivek have done on Kamal that none cared about and laughed it off but comments as quoted above if true is totally different. Saying 'x' is a keep of 'y' in public deserves a thrashing .. Kamal is not advocating it though.

thamiz
23rd September 2015, 11:23 PM
Mocking and spoofing a person is one thing which many including Vivek have done on Kamal that none cared about and laughed it off but comments as quoted above if true is totally different. Saying 'x' is a keep of 'y' in public deserves a thrashing .. Kamal is not advocating it though.

I dont believe what praboo claims was EXACTLY said by Sivakarthikeyan. We have not seen the youtube yet. Things may be manipulated- it happens all the time. If he did say what praboo claims as he said, it should be seriously condemned. Why no Kamal fans did condemn that then??

Adox
23rd September 2015, 11:41 PM
I dont believe what praboo claims was EXACTLY said by Sivakarthikeyan. We have not seen the youtube yet. Things may be manipulated- it happens all the time. If he did say what praboo claims as he said, it should be seriously condemned. Why no Kamal fans did condemn that then??

Everything is with an assumption that he said something on those lines. I dont know either. But I dont think fans would react adversely for simple spoofing and mocking. Should have been something more.

That said, on a similar situation, I have no reason to believe fans of other top actors - Vijay, Ajith, Rajini would have done something different like simply condemning or undertaking protest marches etc.

paranitharan
24th September 2015, 10:52 AM
Everything is with an assumption that he said something on those lines. I dont know either. But I dont think fans would react adversely for simple spoofing and mocking. Should have been something more.

That said, on a similar situation, I have no reason to believe fans of other top actors - Vijay, Ajith, Rajini would have done something different like simply condemning or undertaking protest marches etc.

Why this x and y fans summa vtruvaangalaa. Kamal fans thane high class ellam therinchavanga. Why should they be brought to the level of other actors fans? is it your defense for the violent act of rowdies? It makesno sense.

Chikatiloan
24th September 2015, 12:28 PM
We all have fights but when someone is personally attacked, would you rather remain silent? You don't have to be a neutral fan or a kamal fan. I don't ask this for everyone but only when someone talks about debate, provocation, fake I'd etc. I am sorry if this was not you. I have seen holy cows acting smart after that and maintaining as if nothing happened. Again, I am not referring to fan fights and arrack on actors but attacks on others personally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FYI debate, provocation, fake I'd ,get out from here is used by that hubber..naan apdi patta comment vachi thaan comedy pannittu irunthaen..then you questioned me for silence and I gave the reply..
Personal attack,abuse happens when things go out of control..everyone will be involved in that..even I do..done that before

sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
24th September 2015, 12:44 PM
Why this x and y fans summa vtruvaangalaa. Kamal fans thane high class ellam therinchavanga. Why should they be brought to the level of other actors fans? is it your defense for the violent act of rowdies? It makesno sense.

I dont think this is completely binary, assuming like that wud be stupid too. Yes, kamal fans மேல சமூகத்துல ஒரு மதிப்பு இருக்கத்தான் செய்யுது. அதுக்காக ஒட்டுமொத்தமா எல்லா கமல் ஃபேன்ஸுமே புடிச்சி வெச்ச புள்ளையாராட்டம் ஒரே மாதிரி இருக்க எப்படி முடியும்?! The right way to say it is, easily we can say that amongst kamal fans only there cud be maxmimum fans who will try to be more matured, than other fans. becos, kamal always tries to tone down the oer excitement and mob mentality which prevails among cine fans, here it is his fans. எல்லா மனிதனுக்குள்ளயும் ஒரு மிருகம் இருக்கத்தான் செய்யுது. there are many examples. during roopam issue too, remember the crowd which gathered infront of his office, he said, தீர்ப்பு வர்ர வரைக்கும் உங்களால ஒரு சின்ன அசம்பாவிதம் கூட நடந்துடக்கூடாது , ஒழுங்கா அமைதியா கலைஞ்சு வீட்டுக்கு போங்க, நான் சொல்றேன், ட்ராஃபிக்குக்கு இடைஞ்சலா இப்படி கூட்டம் போடாதீங்க. Though i am not saying other stars are trying to induce violence among their fans, but its sure that kamal says that and reminds that frequently. During Sandiyar poojai in madurai too, there was a issue due to over crowd and police beaten some fans severely. kamal took the mic and said "அமைதியாக இருங்கள் என நான் சொன்னால் நீங்கள் எல்லாரும் அமைதியாக இருப்பீர்கள் என்ற நம்பிக்கை எனக்கு உண்டு” and the whole crowd became silent.

I find this over generalisation based pun on kamal, too funny. Even in his movies, its not like there will be some stupid meaning for each and every micro thing shown on screen. I say this becos ppl take it like that and start making fun like இதுக்கு என்ன அர்த்தம் அதுக்கு என்ன அர்த்தம் etc and even make some really stupid jokes based on that. Its not like kamal films are 100% perfec but its always that his films are MOST perfect! So one shud know the diff btw most perfect(which is humanly possible) and 100% perfect(whihc is humanly impossible) same logic for "kamal fans are mostly matured" vs "ALL kamal fans are matured"

Adox
24th September 2015, 04:07 PM

Never said his fans are 'high class' .. where did you get that from ? While Kamal does not advocate violence personally it doesnt mean his fans dont indulge. They can be like any other fans is what I was trying to say with that statement. And yes if he did made such a comment (sk) on a top star's daughter, he should be happy he got away unscathed.

shwas
24th September 2015, 04:47 PM
I dont think this is completely binary, assuming like that wud be stupid too. Yes, kamal fans மேல சமூகத்துல ஒரு மதிப்பு இருக்கத்தான் செய்யுது. அதுக்காக ஒட்டுமொத்தமா எல்லா கமல் ஃபேன்ஸுமே புடிச்சி வெச்ச புள்ளையாராட்டம் ஒரே மாதிரி இருக்க எப்படி முடியும்?! The right way to say it is, easily we can say that amongst kamal fans only there cud be maxmimum fans who will try to be more matured, than other fans. becos, kamal always tries to tone down the oer excitement and mob mentality which prevails among cine fans, here it is his fans. எல்லா மனிதனுக்குள்ளயும் ஒரு மிருகம் இருக்கத்தான் செய்யுது. there are many examples. during roopam issue too, remember the crowd which gathered infront of his office, he said, தீர்ப்பு வர்ர வரைக்கும் உங்களால ஒரு சின்ன அசம்பாவிதம் கூட நடந்துடக்கூடாது , ஒழுங்கா அமைதியா கலைஞ்சு வீட்டுக்கு போங்க, நான் சொல்றேன், ட்ராஃபிக்குக்கு இடைஞ்சலா இப்படி கூட்டம் போடாதீங்க. Though i am not saying other stars are trying to induce violence among their fans, but its sure that kamal says that and reminds that frequently. During Sandiyar poojai in madurai too, there was a issue due to over crowd and police beaten some fans severely. kamal took the mic and said "அமைதியாக இருங்கள் என நான் சொன்னால் நீங்கள் எல்லாரும் அமைதியாக இருப்பீர்கள் என்ற நம்பிக்கை எனக்கு உண்டு” and the whole crowd became silent.

I find this over generalisation based pun on kamal, too funny. Even in his movies, its not like there will be some stupid meaning for each and every micro thing shown on screen. I say this becos ppl take it like that and start making fun like இதுக்கு என்ன அர்த்தம் அதுக்கு என்ன அர்த்தம் etc and even make some really stupid jokes based on that. Its not like kamal films are 100% perfec but its always that his films are MOST perfect! So one shud know the diff btw most perfect(which is humanly possible) and 100% perfect(whihc is humanly impossible) same logic for "kamal fans are mostly matured" vs "ALL kamal fans are matured"

Lakhs of people in madurai turned up for Viru shooting..Madurai fans are a bit extreme.. here sika got out with few laps n shoves.. he must consider himself lucky..

Kamal and his fans will condemn such acts.. but as you said மனிதனுக்குள்ளயும் ஒரு மிருகம் இருக்கத்தான் செய்யுது.

paranitharan
24th September 2015, 10:26 PM
Ju

Kamal fans aagurathu enna degree edukkura maathiriya. Illae thuravi aaguratha. Illae ngani aaguratha. Appanum suppanum kamal pidikkum na avan enna periya arivu jeeviya? Its like a preference. Like prefering apple over android. It doesnt make anyone superior. In my experience, kamal fans are the most immatured.

sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
27th September 2015, 02:08 PM
Ju

Kamal fans aagurathu enna degree edukkura maathiriya. Illae thuravi aaguratha. Illae ngani aaguratha. Appanum suppanum kamal pidikkum na avan enna periya arivu jeeviya? Its like a preference. Like prefering apple over android. It doesnt make anyone superior. In my experience, kamal fans are the most immatured.

Kamal fan aagurathu easy only but sustaining and staying there is not possible for everybody. Only ppl with nuantic taste will be ardent kamal fans. of course, nowadays a new set of mass-based kamal fans too are increasing!

that apart, any one who very generically says kamal fans are more immatured, are ones who kind of lives in caves, totally uninformed and living in a different world! ;)

A.ANAND
27th September 2015, 02:16 PM
AR Rahman joins hand with Kamal

http://kalakkalcinema.com/ar-rahman-joins-hand-with-kamal/

intha news-se periya shocking than...

sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
27th September 2015, 02:26 PM
haha! why u feel its shocking?! :)

A.ANAND
27th September 2015, 02:39 PM
ellorum ethirparkum combo including me..aana pathiyile puttukuthu..hope this dream combo come true this time..

Russellvzp
28th September 2015, 11:05 PM
that apart, any one who very generically says "any star's" fans are more immatured, are ones who kind of lives in caves, totally uninformed and living in a different world! ;)

oh i helped you correct your statement there. thank me later.

I don't think he was directly stating what you said. As much as I hate to say it, in my limited observation that fans of KH think they're superior at the least on this board. Quit riding that "intellectual" pony. It's a never ending cycle. It is the same audience who made a Hey ram a flop and Mahanadhi a hit. Can't be too careful with all those weirdos running around.

thamiz
29th September 2015, 12:04 AM
எல்லா நடிகர் விசிறிகளும் கமல் விசிறிகளை விட ஒரு படி கீழதான் என்பது எப்படினா, எம் ஜி ஆர் விசிறிகளெல்லாம் சிகரட் குடிக்கமாட்டாங்க, குடிக்கமாட்டாங்க (அவர் இது ரெண்டையும் வெள்ளித் திரையில் செய்யாததால)னு சொல்ற மாதிரி! :lol:

sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
29th September 2015, 06:25 PM
oh i helped you correct your statement there. thank me later.

I don't think he was directly stating what you said. As much as I hate to say it, in my limited observation that fans of KH think they're superior at the least on this board. Quit riding that "intellectual" pony. It's a never ending cycle. It is the same audience who made a Hey ram a flop and Mahanadhi a hit. Can't be too careful with all those weirdos running around.

I never will say that ONLY Kamal fans are intelligent audience. In fact, see my UV-Reviews collection link. It has excellent praising reviews from 4 Rajini Fans! one was an ex-member here! I hae never generalized that other fans are dumb. Saying that will be plain stupid. I dont even like to say that மற்ற ரசிகர்களிலும் புத்திசாலிகள் இருக்காங்க. Thats like saying sun rises in east!

Same time, its easy to know that among kamal fans/admirers only there are many fasn who are intellect. Iam not saying this in a boasting tne but instead, see the no of blogs/writeups by kamal fans and other fans. Surely kamal fans tops statistically. Even in music, its Raja fans who are very high in number, in writing about musical analytic articles and running music blogs.

And saying that kamal fans floped Hey Raam. One shud see that NO Fans can make thei film a success. Only Public can make a movie succeed or failure. So kamal fans surely saw and praised Hey Raam, without any doubt. But its budget is too high. Thats why it wasnt viable commercially. Whereas Anbe Sivam is not a flop, kamal said if he made it in rajkamal banner it wud hav been profitable. Likewise many of his experimental movies are not flop as written by TFI Media

rajeshkrv
29th September 2015, 09:08 PM
fans are crazy that too tamil film fans are stupid and crazy.. NAlladhukku poi adingalen.. there are lot of rowdys and politicians .. go & show your courage there
not on some small boy like Siva karthikeyan or anyone for that matter
this is not only for kamal fans.. in general.

Russellvzp
29th September 2015, 09:34 PM
I never will say that ONLY Kamal fans are intelligent audience. In fact, see my UV-Reviews collection link. It has excellent praising reviews from 4 Rajini Fans! one was an ex-member here! I hae never generalized that other fans are dumb. Saying that will be plain stupid. I dont even like to say that மற்ற ரசிகர்களிலும் புத்திசாலிகள் இருக்காங்க. Thats like saying sun rises in east!

Same time, its easy to know that among kamal fans/admirers only there are many fasn who are intellect. Iam not saying this in a boasting tne but instead, see the no of blogs/writeups by kamal fans and other fans. Surely kamal fans tops statistically. Even in music, its Raja fans who are very high in number, in writing about musical analytic articles and running music blogs.

And saying that kamal fans floped Hey Raam. One shud see that NO Fans can make thei film a success. Only Public can make a movie succeed or failure. So kamal fans surely saw and praised Hey Raam, without any doubt. But its budget is too high. Thats why it wasnt viable commercially. Whereas Anbe Sivam is not a flop, kamal said if he made it in rajkamal banner it wud hav been profitable. Likewise many of his experimental movies are not flop as written by TFI Media

What crusade are you fighting exactly? all fanboys are heavily bias and hypocritical. You can't say one group is smarter than other group. the scale you're using to determine intellectual is outrageous. Are you serious that number of blogs and posts indicate intellects? lady gaga may have like 100 times more blogs in internet than KH meaning all lady gaga school going kids are intellects in your view? ok.

sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
29th September 2015, 09:54 PM
having said that nothing can be said without proof, can i ask 2 questions? 1)Can an upcoming actor like Sivakarthikeyan say anything which makes fun on Rajini?! 2) Can he talk anything (even mildly) rubbish against his daughters?

sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
29th September 2015, 09:57 PM
What crusade are you fighting exactly? all fanboys are heavily bias and hypocritical. You can't say one group is smarter than other group. the scale you're using to determine intellectual is outrageous. Are you serious that number of blogs and posts indicate intellects? lady gaga may have like 100 times more blogs in internet than KH meaning all lady gaga school going kids are intellects in your view? ok.

U missed! just blog count is not what iam saying, Content! THatswhy i said "blogs/writeups" :) Since KamalHaasan had made more amount of intellectual stuff, naturally thats most written about, actually both praising and critisizing! Becos kamal haasan himself does freetalk!

rajeshkrv
29th September 2015, 10:01 PM
having said that nothing can be said without proof, can i ask 2 questions? 1)Can an upcoming actor like Sivakarthikeyan say anything which makes fun on Rajini?! 2) Can he talk anything (even mildly) rubbish against his daughters?

everyone does make fun or every one these days. and even if they comment (in reality it is true to an extent) bashing or attempt to attack is unwarranted..

these days with so much social media exposure anyone can say anything.. just because sruthi hasan is kamal's daughter it doesnt stop Siva.K or anyone to say anything.
why ?? kamal & rajini are also people living in chennai (part of public)

thamiz
29th September 2015, 10:06 PM

I watched a "neengalum vellalaam oru kOdi" when Surya was a host. Sathyaraj already hates Rajini and Surya is a hard-core Kamal fan, they both joined and made fun of Rajini- his accent and way he talks and all. It happened.

What would the reaction of Rajini fans?

They avoid watching Surya movie. That's what happens most of the time. Nobody is going to "over react" for that! Rajini had been criticized a lot for smoking and imayamalai and what not?

Sivakarthikeyan did not do that because he happened to be Rajini fan. That's all!

thamiz
29th September 2015, 10:27 PM
BTW, Shruthi is an actress and she is independent. It has been said, siva and shruthi are going to work together. Moreover, she might not even take that comment seriously. Kamal fans let her be herself. Trust me, she would appreciate that. She does not want to be daddy's little girl after all these years.

rsubras
30th September 2015, 04:46 AM
What is not shocking is the attack on SK itself since such crazy things happens time and again....... and to be fair we are not sure whether it is an attack at all...... may be just some overeager crowd to gherao...... but what is more shocking is based on a hypothetical view that it could be so and so's fans, some well learned and educated ppl here try to justify the attack (assuming it is indeed an attack) and that he deserves it...... just because he happened to make fun of Kamal...... never thought that some one in TN / India is beyond mockery even if it is a harmless one.....

sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
30th September 2015, 08:05 AM
everyone does make fun or every one these days. and even if they comment (in reality it is true to an extent) bashing or attempt to attack is unwarranted..

these days with so much social media exposure anyone can say anything.. just because sruthi hasan is kamal's daughter it doesnt stop Siva.K or anyone to say anything.
why ?? kamal & rajini are also people living in chennai (part of public)

you are answering all other stuff except what i asked!

sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
30th September 2015, 08:16 AM
Ppl like goundamani and satyaraj are seniors. they imitated rajini's punch dialogs, and his real-life actions he did and said about politics, political entry etc. But Kamal's நாட்டை விட்டே போய்டுவேன் is a serious dialog he said in his real life, in one of his life's very toughest situation. Its NOT a cinema dialog and he didnt say that just for stunt. He is still clear that if continuously tortured, he surely will go out of this country and make the same movies he made here. i mean Tamil movies. Even if the new upcoming dumbos didnt understand that, they will surely be knowing that thats not a cinema dialog he said in movies. Like the way kamal cried in Naayagan, and in 80s (very few) interviews, he use to start the answer with "Well...." Mimicry artists like chinni jeyanth used that everytime when he mimiced kamal. Also Kamal's onscreen kissing too became a popular topic of making some jokes around it, by many comedians, and they did it both off-screen and on-screen.

Imitating an actor's on-screen stuff and building some fun around it is ok. Even imitating some of the off-screen traits too is ok. For ex, Rajini's and Surya's speeches in functions, are made fun of. Like, using the word 'defenitely' (rajini) & "நான் சொல்லியே ஆகணும் நான் உங்களோட பெரிய ஃபேன்” (surya) and even vijay's "என் நெஞ்சில் குடியிருக்கும்.....” etc. அட அவ்ளோ ஏன், நானே, தலைவர் கமல் மேடைகளில் பேசும் ஒரு வரியை அடிக்கடி சொல்லி கேலி செய்வதுண்டு, “இந்தப்படம் வெற்றி பெறுவதற்கான எல்லா அடையாளங்களும் தெரிகின்றன..” No one takes them offensive. But surely not the words, an big star said in a very bad situation of his life, which none of his fans want to repeat again in that star's life...

sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
30th September 2015, 08:23 AM
What is not shocking is the attack on SK itself since such crazy things happens time and again....... and to be fair we are not sure whether it is an attack at all...... may be just some overeager crowd to gherao...... but what is more shocking is based on a hypothetical view that it could be so and so's fans, some well learned and educated ppl here try to justify the attack (assuming it is indeed an attack) and that he deserves it...... just because he happened to make fun of Kamal...... never thought that some one in TN / India is beyond mockery even if it is a harmless one.....

finally sanity prevails!!!

and regarding the act on supporting the act of violence(some in twitter did that) i asked few fans(whom i know personally in twitter) and asked them if they really knew what happened, they said No and they assumed it maybe some handiwork of madurai fans of our thalaiver, since madurai is known for its rusticness etc they said. I kinda scolded them and warned them. Then few of them removed thse tweets and kept silent. அதுக்காக ஊர்ல உள்ள ஒவ்வொரு ரசிகனையும் தேடிப்போய் இதை நான் செஞ்சிட்டிருக்க முடியாது. அவங்களா திருந்தினாத்தான் உண்டு :((

elsaen11
30th September 2015, 10:16 AM
-deleted with warning-

paranitharan
30th September 2015, 12:01 PM
Kamal fan aagurathu easy only but sustaining and staying there is not possible for everybody. Only ppl with nuantic taste will be ardent kamal fans. of course, nowadays a new set of mass-based kamal fans too are increasing!

that apart, any one who very generically says kamal fans are more immatured, are ones who kind of lives in caves, totally uninformed and living in a different world! ;)

Ithenna relationships sustain pantrathu kastamnu solla. The really smart people don't have to write blogs wasting their time to impress their internet buddies.

Russellbba
30th September 2015, 12:33 PM
இன்னிக்கி சிவகார்த்தி மேல் திடீர் பாசம் காட்டி வன்முறையை கண்டிக்கும் சகோதரர்கள் எல்லாரும் ஒரு காலத்துல தலீவர கட்டி வெச்சு அடிச்சது தப்பு-ன்னு வன்மையாக கண்டிச்ச பயலுவதேன் #RamavaramPheelingss

Adox
30th September 2015, 05:00 PM
Why suddenly before his release ? Politically motivated ?

Income tax department raids Tamil film actor Vijay and Nayantara's house

CHENNAI: Income Tax officials raided the premises of actors Vijay, Nayantara and Samantha, and producers and financiers of the Tamil movie "Puli" on Wednesday morning in connection with alleged tax evasion.

Sources said IT sleuths were conducting raids on 35 premises in Chennai, Madurai, Kochi, Thiruvananthapuram and Hyderabad from 7am onwards.

Raids were going on at Vijay's resort and residence, Nayantara's residence and Samantha's residence and Puli producers' Shibu Thameens and PT Selvakumar premises. Raids were also being held on the premises of film financiers Madurai Anbu and Ramesh.

They also raided the residence and office of film producer and distributor Kalaipuli Thanu.

Nayantara is not part of the cast of the Vijay-starrer "Puli."

The movie, directed by Chimbu Devan, is slated for release on Thursday. It was not confirmed if raids were being held on the premises of the film director.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/chennai/Income-tax-department-raids-Tamil-film-actor-Vijay-and-Nayantaras-house/articleshow/49162341.cms

thamiz
30th September 2015, 08:01 PM
இன்னிக்கி சிவகார்த்தி மேல் திடீர் பாசம் காட்டி வன்முறையை கண்டிக்கும் சகோதரர்கள் எல்லாரும் ஒரு காலத்துல தலீவர கட்டி வெச்சு அடிச்சது தப்பு-ன்னு வன்மையாக கண்டிச்ச பயலுவதேன் #RamavaramPheelingss

கவுண்டர் ஐயா என்ன சொல்றாரு? அப்படியே ராமாவரம் தோப்புல எம் சி யாரு யாரையும் கட்டி வச்சு இருந்தால் எம் சி யாரைப் பிடிச்சு உள்ள போட்டு இருக்கணும்! இவரு யாரு சட்டத்தை கையில் எடுத்து யாரையும் அடிக்க கட்டிப் போட?

சட்டம், போலீஸ் எல்லாம் இல்லையா என்ன?!! இதென்ன காட்டுமிராண்டி தேசமா???

paranitharan
30th September 2015, 08:30 PM
Why suddenly before his release ? Politically motivated ?

Income tax department raids Tamil film actor Vijay and Nayantara's house

CHENNAI: Income Tax officials raided the premises of actors Vijay, Nayantara and Samantha, and producers and financiers of the Tamil movie "Puli" on Wednesday morning in connection with alleged tax evasion.

Sources said IT sleuths were conducting raids on 35 premises in Chennai, Madurai, Kochi, Thiruvananthapuram and Hyderabad from 7am onwards.

Raids were going on at Vijay's resort and residence, Nayantara's residence and Samantha's residence and Puli producers' Shibu Thameens and PT Selvakumar premises. Raids were also being held on the premises of film financiers Madurai Anbu and Ramesh.

They also raided the residence and office of film producer and distributor Kalaipuli Thanu.

Nayantara is not part of the cast of the Vijay-starrer "Puli."

The movie, directed by Chimbu Devan, is slated for release on Thursday. It was not confirmed if raids were being held on the premises of the film director.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/chennai/Income-tax-department-raids-Tamil-film-actor-Vijay-and-Nayantaras-house/articleshow/49162341.cms

I am not shocked.

Russellbba
30th September 2015, 08:31 PM
கவுண்டர் ஐயா என்ன சொல்றாரு? அப்படியே ராமாவரம் தோப்புல எம் சி யாரு யாரையும் கட்டி வச்சு இருந்தால் எம் சி யாரைப் பிடிச்சு உள்ள போட்டு இருக்கணும்! இவரு யாரு சட்டத்தை கையில் எடுத்து யாரையும் அடிக்க கட்டிப் போட?

ராமவரம் தோப்போ, மதுரை விமான நிலையமோ.. அடி வாங்கின இடம் எதுவா இருந்தாலும் சரி.. அடி வாங்கினவங்க துணிஞ்சு வந்து police complaint குடுத்திருந்தா, சட்டம் தன் கடமையை செஞ்சிருக்கும்ன்னு நம்பறேன்

paranitharan
30th September 2015, 08:34 PM
ராமவரம் தோப்போ, மதுரை விமான நிலையமோ.. அடி வாங்கின இடம் எதுவா இருந்தாலும் சரி.. அடி வாங்கினவங்க துணிஞ்சு வந்து police complaint குடுத்திருந்தா, சட்டம் தன் கடமையை செஞ்சிருக்கும்ன்னு நம்பறேன்

Thunivu iruntha een naalu peru orutharai adikkanum. Adikkirathe oru kozhaiyoda seyal thane

thamiz
30th September 2015, 08:40 PM

நான் அவனை அடிச்சேன் இவனை அடிச்சேன்ன்னு காமெடி பண்றவர்களையெல்லாம் போலீஸ் கம்ப்ளைன்ட் பண்ண முடியாது. கீழ்பாக்கத்துக்கு வேணா அனுப்பலாம், கவுண்டர் சார்! :)

Russellbba
30th September 2015, 09:27 PM
கீழ்ப்பாக்கம்லாம் அடி வாங்கின ஒருத்தர்க்கு தான் பழக்கம்ன்னு சொல்லபடுது.. சரி அதவிடுங்க

போலிஸ், சட்டம் ஒழுங்கா ..... இல்ல கீழ்ப்பாக்கமா.... கொழப்புறீங்களே, :confused2: கொஞ்சம் பொறுமையா யோசிச்சு சொல்லுங்க..

போலீஸ் கம்ப்ளைன்ட் பண்ண முடியாது. கீழ்பாக்கத்துக்கு வேணா அனுப்பலாம், கவுண்டர் சார்! :)

sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
30th September 2015, 10:11 PM

2002 - Baba movie reelbox lifted by PMK(Jeyamkondan, TN)

2004 - Parliament election time, rajini indirectly says his fans will make sure PMK will be beaten to failure in the 6 constituencies it is competing. Then PMK ppl scolds rajini and his fans put poster attacking PMK, in those 6 places. Then PMK indulges in violence, rajinfans too tried to indulge but cine fans cud not win oer political rowdies. So they got severely beaten up. And PMK win in all 6 Places. Later, after1 or 2 years, a case was filed against Ramadoss and he was sent to Jail, for being the reason of all violence in 2004, against rajini fans.

So, if rajni had filed a case against the ppl who took Baba reel box, and punished the ppl who did that, the matter wud ha got over. But instead, rajini tried to act like a cinema hero and in the end, its his own fans who got affected too too badly. Moral of the story : Always go to சட்டம், போலீஸ் and handle an issue legally. Instead if u try to fight against political rowdies, its you who will fail miserably.

omega
30th September 2015, 10:17 PM

2004 - Parliament election time, rajini indirectly says his fans will make sure PMK will be beaten to failure in the 6 constituencies it is competing. Then PMK ppl scolds rajini and his fans put poster attacking PMK, in those 6 places. Then PMK indulges in violence, rajinfans too tried to indulge but cine fans cud not win oer political rowdies. So they got severely beaten up. And PMK win in all 6 Places. Later, after1 or 2 years, a case was filed against Ramadoss and he was sent to Jail, for being the reason of all violence in 2004, against rajini fans.

So, if rajni had filed a case against the ppl who took Baba reel box, and punished the ppl who did that, the matter wud ha got over. But instead, rajini tried to act like a cinema hero and in the end, its his own fans who got affected too too badly. Moral of the story : Always go to சட்டம், போலீஸ் and handle an issue legally. Instead if u try to fight against political rowdies, its you who will fail miserably.

Excellent!!

sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
30th September 2015, 10:44 PM
I already said a thing here, i dont know how many noticed. But i feel ppl will get that only if i elaborate :-

The rumour is that SivaKa was being beaten by group of kamalfans and so and so reasons were said. Till now we dont know if thats(the violence act) true are not. That being said, ppl here blamed that kamal fans are indirectly supporting the vilent act. NO. But same time, as a kamal fan i surely condemn the act os SivaKa a budding/upcoming star who uttered the நாட்டைவிட்டே போயிருவேன் lines written by Rajesh an i_iot who had made pun on kamal many times. So if that violent act was true, and if this(making fun on நாட்டைவிட்டு) is true reason, then, u ppl just note this:- சினிமாக்காரனால சும்மா இருக்கமுடியாது, one day or another, those ppl wud be found and some action will surely be taken. And if not, SivaKa he himself will do some act on any of his movies, indirectly hitting the ppl who attacked him and will make sure he gets lot of applause for that.

So this being said, kamal fans need not be apologetic. Whateve happened cant be changed by us. Whatever reaction for that which may, in all possibilities, happen in future, from SivaKa camp too cannot be stopped by us, Dot.

rsubras
1st October 2015, 01:09 AM
certain quotes / statements that are uttered in an emotional / crisis situation were later re-used / adapted for comics / funnier movies etc....... eg. vellaiyane veliyeru, Quit India , sathiya sothanai etc., Even in our life, we look back at our reactions during the heat of the moment, laugh at it and then move on (if all ends well)........ appadi irukkumbothu, Kamal oru crisis situation la, emotional ah sonnathai, once that dust is settled and things seemingly went well, gindal adikkave koodathunna ennanga nyayam? dialogue writer ah thitturathum, dialogue utter panravangala ethavathu pannanume nu ninaikkarathum............ hmm......

paranitharan
1st October 2015, 09:46 AM
I already said a thing here, i dont know how many noticed. But i feel ppl will get that only if i elaborate :-

The rumour is that SivaKa was being beaten by group of kamalfans and so and so reasons were said. Till now we dont know if thats(the violence act) true are not. That being said, ppl here blamed that kamal fans are indirectly supporting the vilent act. NO. But same time, as a kamal fan i surely condemn the act os SivaKa a budding/upcoming star who uttered the நாட்டைவிட்டே போயிருவேன் lines written by Rajesh an i_iot who had made pun on kamal many times. So if that violent act was true, and if this(making fun on நாட்டைவிட்டு) is true reason, then, u ppl just note this:- சினிமாக்காரனால சும்மா இருக்கமுடியாது, one day or another, those ppl wud be found and some action will surely be taken. And if not, SivaKa he himself will do some act on any of his movies, indirectly hitting the ppl who attacked him and will make sure he gets lot of applause for that.

So this being said, kamal fans need not be apologetic. Whateve happened cant be changed by us. Whatever reaction for that which may, in all possibilities, happen in future, from SivaKa camp too cannot be stopped by us, Dot.
we don't know if any act of violence was perpetrated against Siva but we know for sure that Siva insulted Sruthi before and now Kamal. Everyone has the right to say anything they want. Siva has the right to make fun of anything under the sun. He can make fun of Gods, actors, vijaytv, himself or anything. He didn't get any personal. So what's the matter.

Russellvzp
1st October 2015, 08:41 PM
I like how some people in this thread are thinking that they think they're more intelligent than anyone because they are fans to KH. Rational? Hell no! That's why I'm not trying to foster a misplaced feeling of intellectual superiority amongst a group of people who enjoy his movies. But some of these guys should have been personally affected by SS or his fans in some way may be that explains the strong aversion. But these intellects can't understand simple thing, no matter how much you abuse you aren't making any difference on literally anything except you're wasting your time on misplaced efforts. why can't some of you understand everyone has preference and leave it at that. enjoy your favorite movies with hidden fear of indulging in pretense and am sure if you show half of your that smartness in real world you could have succeeded in life much better than where you're now.

paranitharan
2nd October 2015, 11:10 AM
Actor Vijay evaded tax for five years, claim I-T officials

The Income Tax raids on the properties and premises of actors Vijay, Samantha Ruth Prabhu and Nayanthara revealed tax evasion to the tune of Rs 25 crores.

The Income Tax raids on the properties and premises of actors Vijay, Samantha Ruth Prabhu and Nayanthara revealed tax evasion to the tune of Rs 25 crore. The IT sleuths have also recovered Rs 2 crore cash and gold worth Rs 2 crore.

A senior Income Tax official told The Hindu, “We raided the offices and premises of ten people including actor Vijay, Samantha and Nayanthara and recovered cash and gold. We won’t be able to give the break up now but in total we have found Rs 2 core cash and gold worth Rs 2 crore,” he added.

The official further said, “What we found during the raid was all of them did pay tax but there was a partial evasion. They were not paying the full amount.”

According to the taxmen the financiers and producers have evaded this tax amount for last six years, the actresses for two years and actor Vijay for five years.

The Income Tax Department on Wednesday conducted surprise searches at the houses and offices of actors Vijay, Nayanthara and Samantha Ruth Prabhu. They also searched properties of producers Shibu Thameen and P T Selvakumar who made the movie Puli. Film financiers Madurai Anbu and Ramesh were also under the IT department scanner. The IT department raided 35 places in Chennai, Madurai, Cochin, Trivandrum and Hyderabad. The raid ended on Thursday night.

lord_labakudoss
3rd October 2015, 04:53 AM

Anna - "beaten"ngara vaarthaiyai sootchumamma use pannreengalae!!!
I dont have the details, but I'm pretty sure he meant "defeat thru the ballot box" - a yukthi that he had used against JJ in 1996; he did not mean "beat them" literally.

elsaen11
11th October 2015, 06:46 PM
-deleted with warning-

A.ANAND
12th October 2015, 02:05 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUnmmpdoBw4#t=1316

sarakka pottu sagattu mennikku kandavana naye peye innu thitti tuppum radharavi,pandeyvin kidukku pidiyil bathil solla mudiyumal vella veluttu ularum kachiya paarir...semma

A.ANAND
12th October 2015, 02:05 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUnmmpdoBw4#t=1316

sarakka pottu sagattu mennikku kandavana naye peye innu thitti tuppum radharavi,pandeyvin kidukku pidiyil bathil solla mudiyumal vella veluttu ularum kachiya paarir...semma

shwas
12th October 2015, 02:18 PM
olarals

interz
16th October 2015, 01:27 AM
http://www.telugusquare.com/it-raids-on-ram-charans-bruce-lee-producers/

Since the movie is releasing in tamil too this is a relevant news. Same thing happened before Puli release.

thamiz
18th October 2015, 06:52 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5OtctUY568

Is he going to LOSE? He crossed the line because of frustrations?

Some people say Radha Ravi has lots of "drama actors" in his vote bank!

Russellaxt
18th October 2015, 07:05 AM
Puthiya Thalaimurai considered by many as one of the most unbiased channel aired this video

http://youtu.be/Du7z4LaneKQ

Nawaaz
20th October 2015, 11:22 AM
The so called PRO of an actor who was following and sharing troll pages has finally removed his FB account now.

Didnt expect a PRO to behave so and so... Not a good sign for Tamil cinema :sigh2:

GSV
20th October 2015, 11:41 AM
Yaarunga andha PRO and actor.. Just curious as I am not in twitter/FB to get to know the latest updates..

Russellmvr
20th October 2015, 12:49 PM
Yaarunga andha PRO and actor.. Just curious as I am not in twitter/FB to get to know the latest updates..

PM check pannunga :)

GSV
20th October 2015, 12:52 PM
Got it muthalvan.. Thanks again..

Russellaxt
20th October 2015, 05:22 PM
Posted by a fan in Twitter:

மால் அமைத்துக் கொள்ள நடிகர் சங்க இடத்தை சத்யம் சினிமாஸ் நிறுவனத்திற்கு 29 ஆண்டுகள் 11 மாதம் குத்தகைக்கு கொடுக்க வகை செய்யும் ஒப்பந்தத்தை கடந்த 29ந் தேதியே ரத்து செய்து நான் குற்றமற்றவன் என்று சரத்குமார் கூறியுள்ளதில் இருந்து எனக்கு எழும் சந்தேகங்கள்...

1) கடந்த மாதம் 29ந் தேதியே ரத்து செய்யப்பட்ட ஒப்பந்தத்தை சிறப்பான ஒப்பந்தம் என்று கடந்த 15ந் தேதி சென்னை கோடம்பாக்கத்தில் நடைபெற்ற வாக்கு சேகரிக்கும் கூட்டத்தில் மீண்டும் மீண்டும் திட்டவட்டமாக சரத்குமார் கூறியது ஏன்?

2) சத்யம் சினிமாசுடன் ஒப்பந்தம் ரகசியமாக கையெழுத்திடப்பட்டுவிட்டது என்று விஷால் அணி மீண்டும் மீண்டும் கூறி வந்த நிலையில் அந்த ஒப்பந்தத்தை ரத்து செய்த நிகழ்வையும் ரகசியமாக சரத்குமார் நிகழ்த்தியது ஏன்?

3) தோல்வி அடைந்த பிறகு உடனடியாக செய்தியாளர்களிடம் பேசிய சரத்குமார், தற்போதும் கூறுகிறேன் சத்யம் சினிமாசுடன் செய்து கொண்டுள்ள ஒப்பந்தம் மிகச்சிறப்பான ஒப்பந்தம், அந்த ஒப்பந்தத்தை தற்போது நிர்வாகத்திற்கு வந்துள்ளவர்கள் மீண்டும் ஆராய்ந்து தொடர வேண்டும் என்று கூறியது எதற்காக? (சரத்குமார் ரத்து செய்த ஒப்பந்தத்தை எப்படி நாசர் மீண்டும் தொடர முடியும்?)

4) கடந்த இரண்டு ஆண்டுகளாக சத்யம் சினிமாஸ் உடனான ஒப்பந்தத்தை ரத்து செய்யவே முடியாது, சட்டப்படி அதற்கு வாய்ப்பே இல்லை என்று சரத்குமார், ராதாரவி மற்றும் அவர்கள் அணியினர் மீண்டும் மீண்டும் கூறி வந்த நிலையில், ஒரே நாளில் தற்போது மட்டும் எளிதாக அந்த ஒப்பந்தம் ரத்து செய்யப்பட்டுவிட்டதாக சரத் கூறுவது நம்பும்படியாகவா இருக்கிறது?

5) ஒப்பந்தத்தை ரத்து செய்வது பற்றி சத்யம் சினிமாசுடன் பேசுவோம் என்று விஷால் பலமுறை பகிரங்கமாக அழைப்பு விடுத்தும், அப்போதெல்லாம் அது பற்றி பேச சரத்குமார் செல்லாதது ஏன்?

6) ஒப்பந்தம் ரத்தானதை 20 நாட்களாக சரத் ரகசியமாக வைத்திருந்தார் சரி... சத்யம் சினிமாஸ் எதற்காக ரகசியமாக வைத்திருக்க வேண்டும்?

விசாரணை என்று வந்தால் வகையாக சிக்குவோம் என்று சரத் தரப்பும், சத்யம் சினிமாஸ் தரப்பும் சமாதானமாக போனதன் விளைவே ஒப்பந்தம் ரத்து என்கிறேன் நான்...

Russellaxt
20th October 2015, 05:22 PM
@realradikaa: Hang ur heads in shame for the false accusations friends.Proud of you Sarath #empty victory https://t.co/ZVSGcMYg5A

Check out above tweet from rowdika and read all the responses to the above tweet

Russellaxt
20th October 2015, 05:23 PM
http://www.dnaindia.com/entertainment/report-chennai-is-the-nadigar-sangam-deal-with-the-multiplex-chain-really-cancelled-2136677

Russellaxt
20th October 2015, 06:33 PM
http://www.thenewsminute.com/article/hidden-stories-about-nadigar-sangam-elections-which-will-never-get-reported-35277

Russellaxt
20th October 2015, 06:40 PM
உடைந்தது தயாரிப்பாளர் சங்கம்... ஞானவேல் ராஜாவுக்கு 500 பேர் ஆதரவு!
Posted by: Shankar |Tue, Oct 20, 2015, 11:48 [IST]
நடிகர் சங்கத் தேர்தல் விஷயத்தில் கலைப்புலி தாணுவின் ஒரு தலைப்பட்சமான முடிவால், தயாரிப்பாளர் சங்கத்தில் பெரும் அதிருப்தி ஏற்பட்டது. அந்த அதிருப்தியே இப்போது பிளவாக மாறியுள்ளது.
தாணுவின் தலைமைக்கு எதிராக 500-க்கும் மேற்பட்ட தயாரிப்பாளர்கள் தனி அணியாகச் செயல்பட முடிவு செய்துள்ளனர். இவர்களுக்கு ஞானவேல் ராஜா தலைமை தாங்குகிறார்.
Big split in Producers Council
நடிகர் சங்கத் தேர்தலில் சரத்குமார் அணிக்கு தமிழ்த் திரைபட தயாரிப்பாளர் கலைப்புலி எஸ். தாணு ஆதரவு தெரிவித்திருந்தார்.
இதற்கு கார்த்தியின் நெருங்கிய உறவினரான ஸ்டூடியோகிரீன் ஞானவேல்ராஜா கடும் எதிர்ப்பு தெரிவித்திருந்தார்.
இது குறித்து தயாரிப்பாளர் ஞானவேல்ராஜாவின் ஆதரவாளர்கள் கூட்டம் ஸ்டுடியோ க்ரீன் அலுவலகத்தில் நடைபெற்றது.
இந்த கூட்டத்தில் 500க்கும் மேற்பட்ட தயாரிப்பாளர்கள் ஞானவேல்ராஜாவுக்கு ஆதரவு அளித்துள்ளதாக கூறப்படுகிறது. மேலும் பலர் தங்கள் அணிக்கு வருவார்கள் என்று நம்பிக்கை தெரிவித்தார்.
தாணு எல்லா விஷயத்திலும் தன்னிச்சையாகச் செயல்படுவதாக ஞானவேல்ராஜா தரப்பு குற்றம் சாட்டியுள்ளது.
இந்த மாதத்திலிருந்து புதுப்படங்கள் வெளியிடுவதை நிறுத்தப் போவதாக முன்பு தாணு அறிவித்திருந்தார். மாதம் முடிய இன்னும் 10 நாட்களே உள்ளன. இந்த முடிவை மீண்டும் அறிவிக்கும்பட்சத்தில் தயாரிப்பாளர் சங்கத்தில் கடும் மோதல் ஏற்படும் என எதிர்ப்பார்க்கப்படுகிறது.

http://tamil.filmibeat.com/news/big-split-producers-council-037261.html

Russellaxt
20th October 2015, 06:43 PM
ரஜினியையும் விஜய்யையும் கட்டாயப்படுத்தி நடிக்கவைக்கிறாரா தாணு?

திரைப்படத் தயாரிப்பாளர் சங்கத் தலைவர் பதவியை கலைப்புலி எஸ்.தாணு உடனடியாக ராஜினாமா செய்ய வேண்டும் என்று தயாரிப்பாளர் ஜெ.அன்பழகன் கோரிக்கை வைத்திருக்கிறார். இது சம்பந்தமாக அவர் கூறியிருப்பதாவது...

நடைபெற்ற நடிகர் சங்கத் தேர்தலில் தயாரிப்பாளர் சங்கத் தலைவர் எஸ்.தாணு ஒருதலைப்பட்சமாக யாரையும் கலந்து ஆலோசிக்காமல் திரு.சரத்குமார் அணிக்கு ஆதரவு அளித்து அனைத்து தயாரிப்பாளர்களையும் தர்ம சங்கடத்தில் ஆழ்த்தினார்.

திரு.சரத்குமாரை நடிகர் சங்கத் தேர்தலில் கலைப்புலி எஸ்.தாணு ஆதரித்ததற்கான ஒரே காரணம் “எஸ்.பி.ஐ. சினிமாஸ் உடன் நடிகர் சங்கம் போட்டிருந்த ஒப்பந்தத்திற்கும் தாணு அவர்களுக்கும் தொடர்பு இருந்திருக்கலாம்”.

அதே போல் தயாரிப்பாளர் சங்கத்தில் அரசியல் சாயம் இருக்கக் கூடாது, ஆனால் தாணு மூச்சுக்கு மூச்சு தமிழக முதல்வர் பெயரை உச்சரித்து அவரையும் ஏமாற்றி இந்தப் பதவியில் அமர்ந்து கொண்டு பிரபல நடிகர்களின் கால்சீட்டுகளை வலுக்கட்டாயமாகப் பெற்று பணம் சம்பாதித்துக் கொண்டிருக்கிறார். (தாணு, இப்போது ரஜினி நடிக்கும் கபாலி படத்தையும், விஜய் நடிக்கும் படத்தையும் தயாரிக்கிறார்) இவரைப் போன்ற சுயநல வியாபாரிகள் தயாரிப்பாளர் சங்கத் தலைவர் பதவியில் நீடிப்பது ஜனநாயகத்திற்கு விரோதமானது.

எனவே தயாரிப்பாளர்கள் அனைவரும் ஒருங்கிணைந்து அவரை அப்பதவியிலிருந்து நீக்க ஒரு முடிவு எடுக்க வேண்டும். இது ஆரம்பம் தான், இது தொடர்பாக தயாரிப்பாளர் பலருடன் கலந்து ஆலோசித்து அவருக்கு எதிரான நடவடிக்கையில் இறங்கி தயாரிப்பாளர்கள் சங்கம் நடுநிலையுடன் செயல்படப் பாடுபடுவேன் என்று கூறியிருக்கிறார்.

https://t.co/6lDSAQqUNZ

sakthii
20th October 2015, 07:41 PM
poochi murugan interview..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IuqjuA2Gr0k

thamiz
20th October 2015, 11:09 PM
ஆக, தயாரிப்பாளர் தாணுவுக்கும், இன்னொரு தயாரிப்பாளர் சிவகுமார் சொந்தக்காரர் ஞானவேல்ராஜாவுக்கும் நடந்த யுத்தம்தானா இது?!

Nawaaz
4th November 2015, 09:23 PM
http://www.vikatan.com/article.php?module=magazine&aid=112230

Finally its out. Such a cheap PRO.... :sigh2:

paranitharan
7th November 2015, 12:33 PM
Sridevi files a complaint on Puli producers

Vijay’s fantasy thriller Puli bit the dust at the box office and did not augur well for the stakeholders in the film. It was touted to be made at a whopping budget of Rs. 100 crores and the film, according to trade sources, did not break even for distributors across various territories.

Now, Sridevi, who was signed for the project to play an important role, has filed a complaint in the Tamil Nadu Film Producers’ Council saying that she has not been paid Rs. 50 lakhs yet in her salary.

This has surprised everyone since the producers of Puli were already in the news on the eve of film’s release for not paying the technicians worked in the movie.

chee cheap PRO :(:???:

Munsamy
7th November 2015, 01:27 PM

Vijay’s fantasy thriller Puli bit the dust at the box office and did not augur well for the stakeholders in the film. It was touted to be made at a whopping budget of Rs. 100 crores and the film, according to trade sources, did not break even for distributors across various territories.

Now, Sridevi, who was signed for the project to play an important role, has filed a complaint in the Tamil Nadu Film Producers’ Council saying that she has not been paid Rs. 50 lakhs yet in her salary.

This has surprised everyone since the producers of Puli were already in the news on the eve of film’s release for not paying the technicians worked in the movie.

Ajith and his manager paid 30k to sridevi to come up with such a false allegation

thamiz
7th November 2015, 07:48 PM

Is this TRUE!!! :shock:

thamiz
7th November 2015, 07:49 PM
Ajith and his manager paid 30k to sridevi to come up with such a false allegation

:rotfl:

Adox
15th November 2015, 11:21 PM
Not sure if I should put this in Funny thread or this one :)

Vijayakanth beats up party MLA during visit to Cuddalore district

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/chennai/Vijayakanth-beats-up-party-MLA-during-visit-to-Cuddalore-district/articleshow/49792496.cms

thamiz
15th November 2015, 11:44 PM
Not sure if I should put this in Funny thread or this one :)

Vijayakanth beats up party MLA during visit to Cuddalore district

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/chennai/Vijayakanth-beats-up-party-MLA-during-visit-to-Cuddalore-district/articleshow/49792496.cms

Are you Serious? :shock:

Is that the old one or a NEW ONE?

thamiz
15th November 2015, 11:55 PM
I think he does have some sort of "beating problem"! Must have been beaten up and abused by by people around him when he was a child and thats why he does that! :(

paranitharan
26th November 2015, 11:05 PM
http://i66.tinypic.com/9fwahi.jpg

paranitharan
26th November 2015, 11:05 PM
Kathai suttaanga ippo title kuuda sudraanga :(

Mr.GreyShirt
26th November 2015, 11:11 PM
Shouldn't this be in the Funny Thread :lol:

paranitharan
26th November 2015, 11:18 PM
Agree because the act is not shocking anymore :(

Nawaaz
27th November 2015, 09:11 AM
:lol: If registered, legal ah polamae, rather than crying in FB. Even I can create a poster and post in FB and say Im going to make a movie "Theri"

Publicity :fatigue:

Russellmvr
27th November 2015, 11:12 AM
Avar avar arivukku pesuringa.. Vaazthukal...