8th August 2013, 11:30 PM
James Vasanthan Case:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SThv6UV6Ggw&feature=youtu.be

Gounder in senathipathy : Ayyo ivan romba pesuvane

NOV
22nd August 2013, 08:03 PM
Cheran's daughter changes her stance

http://astroulagam.com.my/Portals/56/Images/ArticleImages/201382215565395/6.jpg

Damini, director Cheran's daughter who complained about her father, had changed her stance in the court.

She said that she wishes to go with her father, Cheran.

However the final judgment is yet to come. After the previous hearing, Dhamini was sent to her School correspondent’s house for a 15-day counseling.

Dhamini and Chandru have been in a relationship for a couple of years now.

Cheran and party after a background check on the boy, alleged that he and his family had a history in extortion.

Both the parties are now fighting over the custody of Dhamini and the girl, being a major has the right to take a call.

The statement made by Dhamini today at the court might turn the case in favour of Cheran.

Avadi to America
22nd August 2013, 08:07 PM

Damini, director Cheran's daughter who complained about her father, had changed her stance in the court.

However the final judgment is yet to come. After the previous hearing, Dhamini was sent to her School correspondent’s house for a 15-day counseling.

Cheran and party after a background check on the boy, alleged that he and his family had a history in extortion.

Both the parties are now fighting over the custody of Dhamini and the girl, being a major has the right to take a call.

The statement made by Dhamini today at the court might turn the case in favour of Cheran.

ithu ethuku....

Adox
22nd August 2013, 11:15 PM

Glad it all ended well finally! Cant imagine how it would have been if it went in favor of that 'sandhega' case chandru .... Its pretty obvious she didnt know what she was getting into and will realize later her parent's value.

NOV
14th October 2013, 07:17 AM
Yesterday I was threatened that I would be kicked out of films by a few .....oh yeah and I have been working for 35 years so if there r gods who can do that ...do it .....for remember no one can do anything to anyone who loves his work and is a fighter till the last .....and all this for supporting Idukki gold which is a smash hit at the box office ..the majority of the malayalees are a great ppl so what do I care abt a few rotten eggs ... Pratap Pothen

Dilbert
14th October 2013, 07:52 AM
Yesterday I was threatened that I would be kicked out of films by a few .....oh yeah and I have been working for 35 years so if there r gods who can do that ...do it .....for remember no one can do anything to anyone who loves his work and is a fighter till the last .....and all this for supporting Idukki gold which is a smash hit at the box office ..the majority of the malayalees are a great ppl so what do I care abt a few rotten eggs ... Pratap Pothen

:rolleyes: Mallu threat in TFI thread?

NOV
14th October 2013, 08:04 AM
:rolleyes: Mallu threat in TFI thread?
why not? we have a kannada threat in TFI thread dont we? :p

Dilbert
14th October 2013, 08:44 AM
why not? we have a kannada threat in TFI thread dont we? :p

seriously ? :shock: :lol2:

uruzalari
10th November 2013, 11:34 AM
Racial Slurs and Insensitivities in Tamil Cinema

http://www.moviecrow.com/News/3184/opinion---racial-slurs--insensitivity-in-movies

interz
10th November 2013, 05:02 PM
What is the deal with showing the Mukesh part before each movies, do they want ppl to puke before the movie? or after the movie?

People are not gonna smoke more or less because of some scenes in cinema, Its their individual choice.

HonestRaj
10th November 2013, 05:13 PM
What is the deal with showing the Mukesh part before each movies, do they want ppl to puke before the movie? or after the movie?

People are not gonna smoke more or less because of some scenes in cinema, Its their individual choice.

awareness...
i think u know that cine stars have influenced many youngsters to start smoking.. may not be now, but couple of decades ago..

because of this, atleast 1% of people may quit smoking / chewing tobacco out of fear..

uruzalari
10th November 2013, 05:17 PM

There could be a handful who could change their minds. We just cannot generalize that it wont make any impact. If not the adults it could possibly refrain the impressionable kids from taking up tobacco later in their life.

Dilbert
10th November 2013, 10:30 PM
awareness...
i think u know that cine stars have influenced many youngsters to start smoking.. may not be now, but couple of decades ago..

because of this, atleast 1% of people may quit smoking / chewing tobacco out of fear..

either you should know what you are talking or talk what you know , (pl stop this two decades ago BS).

Aanestu thambi. ITC , Wills , Berkeley (most of these companies where started by British Empire for exporting quality Tobacco), Sher Chhap, Ganesh brand bedis (poor man's cigarette) its embedded in our culture much before Indian cinema started showing them. India is second highest producer / exporter of Tobacco in the world. It grew several folds after Indian independence. If Movies alone can influence normal public, than we wouldn't be dealing with the highest % of STD and STD related deaths.

Whatever people (politicians / business tycoons) are trying to do today, is pure gimmicks to avoid more public scrutiny (and keep current smart ass generation on Tab) . So that guys like Dumbass Doctor who asked Movie stars not to smoke and drink, but dance with half naked item chick in the name of social awareness can be hailed as white knight.

HonestRaj
10th November 2013, 11:59 PM
either you should know what you are talking or talk what you know , (pl stop this two decades ago BS).

Aanestu thambi. ITC , Wills , Berkeley (most of these companies where started by British Empire for exporting quality Tobacco), Sher Chhap, Ganesh brand bedis (poor man's cigarette) its embedded in our culture much before Indian cinema started showing them. India is second highest producer / exporter of Tobacco in the world. It grew several folds after Indian independence. If Movies alone can influence normal public, than we wouldn't be dealing with the highest % of STD and STD related deaths.

Whatever people (politicians / business tycoons) are trying to do today, is pure gimmicks to avoid more public scrutiny (and keep current smart ass generation on Tab) . So that guys like Dumbass Doctor who asked Movie stars not to smoke and drink, but dance with half naked item chick in the name of social awareness can be hailed as white knight.

less tension more work..
unmaiya illaiya.. avlothan pechu..
mukesh venuma vendama..

Dilbert
11th November 2013, 12:59 AM
less tension more work..
unmaiya illaiya.. avlothan pechu..
mukesh venuma vendama..

Yedu unmaiya sir ? Ban the root cause i.e., growing tobacco , if you are serious about stopping people falling for this addiction. When even in developed country like US this is becoming an unsolvable issue. India's mukesh bhai ad is nothing more then adding lipstick to a pig (addiction) It will still remain a PIG. I bet our good souls would be smoking outside when they run this ad in theater.

so bottomline ,If you wan to run this ad , run it everywhere including TV channels, inbetween matches, serials and other places.

And pl never again bring up crap like 2 decades ago movie actors influenced smoking.

Cinemarasigan
11th November 2013, 09:13 AM
awareness...

+1. During my school days, many of my school mates got influenced and used to do this as "style"

Dilbert
11th November 2013, 09:26 AM
+1. During my school days, many of my school mates got influenced and used to do this as "style"

:sigh2: Current smartass generation does it for special farts ? Got influenced by whom? looking at Movie stars or looking at their own father, uncles, neighbors, friends , peer pressure ?
just like every other debates, its meaningless to argue, when you don't have facts. This is the very reason why we are still struggling to solve key social issues in India. People rarely own up their responsibilities

If you guys think you are so smart , show me the data ,which shows movies alone as the key influencer. If you don't have it, its better if we refrain from making movies alone as the target.

It was never the case 2 decades ago nor it is now.

rsubras
11th November 2013, 11:30 AM
Not sure if these guys are as smart as you expect, and also if you would accept this, since these are surveys conducted in western countries
For drinking [From http://bmjopen.bmj.com/content/2/1/e000543.short?g=w_open_current_tab]

Abstract

Objective To compare media/marketing exposures and family factors in predicting adolescent alcohol use.

Design Cohort study.

Setting Confidential telephone survey of adolescents in their homes.

Participants Representative sample of 6522 US adolescents, aged 10–14 years at baseline and surveyed four times over 2 years.

Primary outcome measure Time to alcohol onset and progression to binge drinking were assessed with two survival models. Predictors were movie alcohol exposure (MAE), ownership of alcohol-branded merchandise and characteristics of the family (parental alcohol use, home availability of alcohol and parenting). Covariates included sociodemographics, peer drinking and personality factors.

Results Over the study period, the prevalence of adolescent ever use and binge drinking increased from 11% to 25% and from 4% to 13%, respectively. At baseline, the median estimated MAE from a population of 532 movies was 4.5 h and 11% owned alcohol-branded merchandise at time 2. Parental alcohol use (greater than or equal to weekly) was reported by 23% and 29% of adolescents could obtain alcohol from home. Peer drinking, MAE, alcohol-branded merchandise, age and rebelliousness were associated with both alcohol onset and progression to binge drinking. The adjusted hazard ratios for alcohol onset and binge drinking transition for high versus low MAE exposure were 2.13 (95% CI 1.76 to 2.57) and 1.63 (1.20 to 2.21), respectively, and MAE accounted for 28% and 20% of these transitions, respectively. Characteristics of the family were associated with alcohol onset but not with progression.

Conclusion The results suggest that family focused interventions would have a larger impact on alcohol onset while limiting media and marketing exposure could help prevent both onset and progression.

For Smoking
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/01/080117175332.htm

The research team surveyed more than 2,200 children ages 9-12 from 26 schools in New Hampshire and Vermont. Children were asked about movies they had seen and their smoking behavior at an initial baseline survey and at two follow-up surveys. Children who had already tried smoking before the baseline survey were not included in the follow-up surveys.
At the baseline survey, children were given randomly sampled lists containing 50 of the 550 top box office movies over the prior 5.5 years and asked which movies they had seen. Children were interviewed again in two follow-up surveys, one and two years later, about their smoking behavior and the movies they had seen based on updated lists of 50 of the 200 top box office movies and video rentals during the previous year.
By the third survey, 10 percent of the children had initiated smoking. Results from the three surveys showed that each child had seen an average of 37 out of the 150 popular movies they were asked about, exposing them to an average of 150 smoking occurrences. About 80 percent of the children's exposure was due to smoking images portrayed in youth-rated movies (G, PG, PG-13).
"The results indicated that the earliest exposure to movie smoking was as important as exposure measured at the two follow-ups in predicting children's smoking initiation," said Titus-Ernstoff. "This finding suggests that the process which leads children to initiate smoking begins much earlier than adolescence. Viewing smoking in the movies may influence the decision to smoke in more than a third of children."
The take-home message from this study is that exposure to movie smoking occurring during early childhood is as influential as exposure that occurs nearer to the time of smoking initiation, Titus-Ernstoff says. Even young children who see smoking in movies may be at risk for smoking later on. Parents also need to be aware, she adds, that most of children's exposure to movie smoking comes from youth-rated movies, and that they should try to reduce their children's viewing of movies that contain smoking.

One more
From http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/07/09/us-onscreen-smoking-idUSBRE86804J20120709

- Youth who watch a lot of movies with cigarette-smoking characters - whether the films are rated R or PG-13 - are more likely to start smoking themselves, researchers suggest in a new study out Monday.
The report's lead author said the finding supports the idea that it's the smoking itself - and not the sex, profanity or violence that may go along with it in certain films - that influences youth to take up the habit.
"Movie smoking seems to be just as impactful if it's packaged in a PG-13 movie as opposed to an R movie," said Dr. James Sargent, from the Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth in Lebanon, New Hampshire.
"I really think it's a ‘cool' factor. The more they see it, the more they start to see ways that (smoking) might make them seem more movie-star," he told Reuters Health - even if the effect is subconscious.
Sargent and his colleagues counted how many times a character was seen smoking in each of over 500 box-office hits from recent years. Then, they asked 6,500 U.S. kids ages 10 to 14 which of a random selection of 50 of those movies they'd watched.
The average "dose" of movie smoking was 275 scenes from films rated PG-13 and 93 scenes from R movies, the researchers reported in Pediatrics.
And in three subsequent interviews with the same kids, those who had watched smoking-heavy movies were more likely to pick up the habit themselves. For each extra 500 smoking shots reported in their initial survey, youth were 33 to 49 percent more likely to try cigarettes over the next two years.
The effect of on-screen smoking was not significantly different for PG-13 and R films. And because kids tend to see more PG-13 flicks, Sargent's team calculated that if smoking automatically earned an R rating, the number of youngsters who try cigarettes would drop by 18 percent.

Cinemarasigan
11th November 2013, 11:49 AM
:sigh2: Current smartass generation does it for special farts ? Got influenced by whom? looking at Movie stars or looking at their own father, uncles, neighbors, friends , peer pressure ?
just like every other debates, its meaningless to argue, when you don't have facts. This is the very reason why we are still struggling to solve key social issues in India. People rarely own up their responsibilities

If you guys think you are so smart , show me the data ,which shows movies alone as the key influencer. If you don't have it, its better if we refrain from making movies alone as the target.

It was never the case 2 decades ago nor it is now.

Current generation is not getting influenced much by movies, that was not the case 2 or 3 decades back. People were a lot influenced by movies for fashion, kiss, romance and many more things, if you don't agree, let us "agree to Disagree" and close this.

Cinemarasigan
11th November 2013, 11:53 AM
Not sure if these guys are as smart as you expect, and also if you would accept this, since these are surveys conducted in western countries
For drinking [From http://bmjopen.bmj.com/content/2/1/e000543.short?g=w_open_current_tab]

For Smoking
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/01/080117175332.htm

One more
From http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/07/09/us-onscreen-smoking-idUSBRE86804J20120709

Superb Subras!! :clap:

Dilbert
11th November 2013, 09:26 PM
@ Subras Sir, This is best you guys can come up with ? Take An american study to justify an issue in India ? Not to forget they are not running mukesh ads in their theaters. infact they distribute condoms in high schools for free. So an american kids view point of drinking, smoking, sex is much more liberal and their lifestyle / culture supports it. That's NOT the case with India.
In India's case 65% of its population still live in rural areas, most still smoke beedis.

I am waiting..

VinodKumar's
11th November 2013, 11:06 PM

+ infinity. Couple of decades lam remba athigam. Early 2000 varaikum cinema had great influence among school boys and college guys.

Ippo thaan peer pressure lam.

geno
12th November 2013, 12:14 AM
+ infinity. Couple of decades lam remba athigam. Early 2000 varaikum cinema had great influence among school boys and college guys.

Ippo thaan peer pressure lam.

Rajinikanthu goyyakka paiyan thaan pasangala Dum adikkaradhai adhigamakkinathu!

Even Sivaji was a smoker in films - but the kind of Fad/Style quotient that was intorduced by Rajinikanth to tamil youngsters was exponentially more.

omega
12th November 2013, 12:43 AM
Rajinikanthu goyyakka paiyan thaan pasangala Dum adikkaradhai adhigamakkinathu!

Even Sivaji was a smoker in films - but the kind of Fad/Style quotient that was intorduced by Rajinikanth to tamil youngsters was exponentially more.

Apdiye vera ethukkulaam Rasini kaaranamnu sollidunglen......
Kaverila thanni varala......appuram??

Athusari, cinemakkaaranthaan kaaaranamnaa, ulaga mahaa uthamaru MGR suthaama cigeratte/thanni adikkala, avaru rasiganunga/katchi kaaranunga thammu/thanni addikkaamala irunthaanunga..............Goyalla tamilnattula ethukkeduthaalaum rasini mela pazhiya pottuttu vettiya onnum pannaama irunthidalaam illaya?

Dilbert
12th November 2013, 03:00 AM
-deleted with warning-

rajeshkrv
12th November 2013, 03:52 AM
Dilbert unga opinion enna ? Cinema did not make impact at all ???

Dilbert
12th November 2013, 05:17 AM
Dilbert unga opinion enna ? Cinema did not make impact at all ???

When you put a guy in a box and constantly keep telling him he is a thief, eventually one day he will accept it (human psychology). Tobacco chewing, smoking was never new to our culture it has existed for centuries much before Rajni

-deleted with warning-

Anyone in right mind (atleast educated) should condemn these kind of blanket blames.
Having said that every celebrity who promoted liquor , Tobacco products or company which produces these products also needs to be fined.

This particular subject is very close to my heart , it has already claimed 2 very important lives in my life. People here are free wheeling a social issue which is claiming thousands of lives everyday by blaming movies and movie stars its despicable.

Back to the main reason why we are having this discussion Mukesh should show up in every single public gathering, cricket matches , sporting events and others.

Dilbert
12th November 2013, 06:59 AM
-deleted with warning-

:shaking: here !

adiram
12th November 2013, 11:27 AM
Athusari, cinemakkaaranthaan kaaaranamnaa, ulaga mahaa uthamaru MGR suthaama cigeratte/thanni adikkala, avaru rasiganunga/katchi kaaranunga thammu/thanni addikkaamala irunthaanunga?

idhu oru nalla, arumaiyaana, superaana pointu.

adhanalathaan Sivaji avangalaip paarththu ketkiraar.."Neengal aththanai perum uththamarthaanaa sollungal".

paranitharan
12th November 2013, 11:50 AM
If MGR drank and smoke, it would have influenced more fans to indulge in those bad habits.

paranitharan
12th November 2013, 12:01 PM
Apdiye vera ethukkulaam Rasini kaaranamnu sollidunglen......
Kaverila thanni varala......appuram??

Athusari, cinemakkaaranthaan kaaaranamnaa, ulaga mahaa uthamaru MGR suthaama cigeratte/thanni adikkala, avaru rasiganunga/katchi kaaranunga thammu/thanni addikkaamala irunthaanunga..............Goyalla tamilnattula ethukkeduthaalaum rasini mela pazhiya pottuttu vettiya onnum pannaama irunthidalaam illaya?

So much wrong with this post. Dont know where to start. It's not Rajini's fault entirely but he has influenced some people into smoking. You can deny all you like but I know few people in my circle that were influenced by Rajini.

otedoric
12th November 2013, 12:12 PM
The Same RAJINI in his recent speech to fans on his B'day event appealed to quit smoking...
Not sure whether this too has influenced them...

omega
12th November 2013, 03:30 PM
So much wrong with this post. Dont know where to start. It's not Rajini's fault entirely but he has influenced some people into smoking. You can deny all you like but I know few people in my circle that were influenced by Rajini.

Yes, all those few people would have remained Holy Cows w/o the evil force Rajini right??

joe
12th November 2013, 04:16 PM
If MGR drank and smoke, it would have influenced more fans to indulge in those bad habits.

இது ஒரு மேலோட்டமான அவதானிப்பு ..நான் பார்த்தவரை என்னுடைய சுற்றுவட்டாரத்தில் திரையில் குடிக்காத எம்.ஜி.ஆர் ரசிகர்களில் தான் குடிகாரர்கள் அதிகம் . திரையில் குடிக்கின்ற சிவாஜி ரசிகர்களில் குடிகாரர்கள் குறைவு .

தன்னால் செய்ய முடியாத ஒன்றை செய்யும் இன்னொருத்தர் மீது ஆச்சரியமும் அபிமானமும் வருவது இயற்கை . அந்த வகையில் நானறிந்த பல பக்கா குடிகாரர்கள் எம்.ஜி.ஆர் பக்தர்களாக இருந்திருக்கிறார்கள் .அதே நேரம் எம்.ஜி.ஆர் சொல்லிவிட்டதால் நான் குடிக்கவில்லை என சொன்ன ஒருவரையோ , சிவாஜி குடிப்பதால் தான் நானும் குடிக்கிறேன் என சொன்ன ஒருவரையோ நான் கண்டதில்லை.

otedoric
12th November 2013, 04:25 PM
இது ஒரு மேலோட்டமான அவதானிப்பு ..நான் பார்த்தவரை என்னுடைய சுற்றுவட்டாரத்தில் திரையில் குடிக்காத எம்.ஜி.ஆர் ரசிகர்களில் தான் குடிகாரர்கள் அதிகம் . திரையில் குடிக்கின்ற சிவாஜி ரசிகர்களில் குடிகாரர்கள் குறைவு .

தன்னால் செய்ய முடியாத ஒன்றை செய்யும் இன்னொருத்தர் மீது ஆச்சரியமும் அபிமானமும் வருவது இயற்கை . அந்த வகையில் நானறிந்த பல பக்கா குடிகாரர்கள் எம்.ஜி.ஆர் பக்தர்களாக இருந்திருக்கிறார்கள் .அதே நேரம் எம்.ஜி.ஆர் சொல்லிவிட்டதால் நான் குடிக்கவில்லை என சொன்ன ஒருவரையோ , சிவாஜி குடிப்பதால் தான் நானும் குடிக்கிறேன் என சொன்ன ஒருவரையோ நான் கண்டதில்லை.

How do you see Rajini's Influence in this context, as your college days were in Rajini's Solid Growth period

joe
12th November 2013, 04:38 PM
How do you see Rajini's Influence in this context, as your college days were in Rajini's Solid Growth period

ரஜினியை பார்த்து சிகரெட் குடித்தேன் .தண்ணியடித்தேன் என என் நண்பர்கள் வட்டாரத்தில் சொன்னதில்லை . இன்னும் சொல்லப்போனால் என்னுடைய நண்பர் குழாமே ரஜினி ரசிகர்கள் தான் .ஆனா கிட்டதட்ட எல்லோரும் பழம் ரேஞ்ச் :) கமல் ரசிகர்கள்ல தான் அராத்துகள் அதிகம் இருந்தார்கள் .

இன்னிக்கு டாஸ்மாக்-க்கின் அபார தாக்கம் இருக்கும் தமிழகத்தை விட கேரளாவில் தான் குடி அதிகம் . அங்கேயும் ரஜினிகாந்தா சொல்லிக்குடுத்தார் ?

ஒரு குறிப்பிட்ட சினிமா நடிகரால் குடிக்க ஆரம்பித்தவர்கள் ஒரு சதவீதம் கூட இருக்க மாட்டார்கள் .குறைந்தபட்சம் 2000 வரை இது தான் நிலை .ஆனால் இன்றைக்கு திரைப்படங்களில் வரும் டாஸ்மாக் காட்சிகள் அளவு மீறி போய்க்கொண்டிருக்கின்றன . அதோடு வெட்டிபயல் , எவனையும் மதிக்காத தான் தோன்றி , எந்த சமூகப்பொறுப்பும் இல்லாத சுயநலவாதி போன்ற கேரக்டர்களே கதாநாயகன் என்ற நிலை எதார்த்தம் என்ற பெயரில் அளவுக்கு மீறி வந்து கொண்டிருப்பதாக நினைக்கிறேன் . டாஸ்மாக்கோடு சேர்ந்து இதன் தாக்கம் இல்லையென்று சொல்ல முடியாது

otedoric
12th November 2013, 04:47 PM
ரஜினியை பார்த்து சிகரெட் குடித்தேன் .தண்ணியடித்தேன் என என் நண்பர்கள் வட்டாரத்தில் சொன்னதில்லை . இன்னும் சொல்லப்போனால் என்னுடைய நண்பர் குழாமே ரஜினி ரசிகர்கள் தான் .ஆனா கிட்டதட்ட எல்லோரும் பழம் ரேஞ்ச் :) கமல் ரசிகர்கள்ல தான் அராத்துகள் அதிகம் இருந்தார்கள் .

:2thumbsup:

இன்னிக்கு டாஸ்மாக்-க்கின் அபார தாக்கம் இருக்கும் தமிழகத்தை விட கேரளாவில் தான் குடி அதிகம் . அங்கேயும் ரஜினிகாந்தா சொல்லிக்குடுத்தார் ?

ஒரு குறிப்பிட்ட சினிமா நடிகரால் குடிக்க ஆரம்பித்தவர்கள் ஒரு சதவீதம் கூட இருக்க மாட்டார்கள் .குறைந்தபட்சம் 2000 வரை இது தான் நிலை .ஆனால் இன்றைக்கு திரைப்படங்களில் வரும் டாஸ்மாக் காட்சிகள் அளவு மீறி போய்க்கொண்டிருக்கின்றன . அதோடு வெட்டிபயல் , எவனையும் மதிக்காத தான் தோன்றி , எந்த சமூகப்பொறுப்பும் இல்லாத சுயநலவாதி போன்ற கேரக்டர்களே கதாநாயகன் என்ற நிலை எதார்த்தம் என்ற பெயரில் அளவுக்கு மீறி வந்து கொண்டிருப்பதாக நினைக்கிறேன் . டாஸ்மாக்கோடு சேர்ந்து இதன் தாக்கம் இல்லையென்று சொல்ல முடியாது

Completely Agree on this!
Dont know abt the past.
But Currently It is only because of Govt. and the easier aviable of drinks through TASMAC in all the streets Young children have turn alcoholists...

PMK isthe only party which is against TASMAC now...
But not sure whether all its Party-Men are no alcoholists...

oyivukac
12th November 2013, 04:51 PM

எம்ஜிஆர் படங்களில் புகைக்காமல், குடிக்காமல் நடித்ததினால் ஏதாவது நன்மை ஏற்பட்டதா என்பதை விட, குடியை நியாயப் படுத்தாமல், ஒரு நல்ல கருத்தை தந்ததில், எம்ஜிஆர் அவர்கள் நல்ல கருத்தை தான் கொடுத்துள்ளார்.
(தவிர உங்களின் நண்பர்கள் எல்லாம் சிவாஜி மற்றும் ரஜினி ரசிகர்களா...ஜோ சார்..)

joe
12th November 2013, 04:58 PM
எம்ஜிஆர் படங்களில் புகைக்காமல், குடிக்காமல் நடித்ததினால் ஏதாவது நன்மை ஏற்பட்டதா என்பதை விட, குடியை நியாயப் படுத்தாமல், ஒரு நல்ல கருத்தை தந்ததில், எம்ஜிஆர் அவர்கள் நல்ல கருத்தை தான் கொடுத்துள்ளார்.

யார் இல்லையென்றது ? எப்படி எம்.ஜி.ஆரால் குடியை நிறுத்தியவர்கள் மிகக்குறைவோ அது போல எம்.ஜி.ஆர் குடித்ததனால் இவர்களும் குடித்திருப்பார்கள் என்பவர்களும் சொற்பமாகவே இருந்திருப்பார்கள்

//(தவிர உங்களின் நண்பர்கள் எல்லாம் சிவாஜி மற்றும் ரஜினி ரசிகர்களா...ஜோ சார்..)//
ஆம் . ஆனால் நான் சிவாஜி மற்றும் கமல் ரசிகன் . எம்.ஜி.ஆர் , ரஜினியை -யும் பிடிக்கும்

oyivukac
12th November 2013, 05:00 PM
யார் இல்லையென்றது ? எப்படி எம்.ஜி.ஆரால் குடியை நிறுத்தியவர்கள் மிகக்குறைவோ அது போல எம்.ஜி.ஆர் குடித்ததனால் இவர்களும் குடித்திருப்பார்கள் என்பவர்களும் சொற்பமாகவே இருந்திருப்பார்கள்

//(தவிர உங்களின் நண்பர்கள் எல்லாம் சிவாஜி மற்றும் ரஜினி ரசிகர்களா...ஜோ சார்..)//
ஆம் . ஆனால் நான் சிவாஜி மற்றும் கமல் ரசிகன் . எம்.ஜி.ஆர் , ரஜினியை -யும் பிடிக்கும்

:)...ok

ravi200101
12th November 2013, 05:07 PM

This is a very good subject to discuss about. Rajni became popular during my school and college days. Kamal during those days had following among the youth in the cities, whereas Rajni had fans mostly from the rural men and most importantly children fans. I have seen kids trying to imitate Rajni and also try to smoke secretly. This could be because of the influence of their heroes behaviour onscreen. Today it is the drinking scenes that is used to pull the youth to the movies. Probably it was heroes smoking styles and fighting styles that bought people(especially young and very young ones) to watch the movies during those days . With the advent of TV many older generation people stopped going to the theaters to watch movies. So it was the children and the younger generations who went to the theaters and whatever attracts them was used to pull them. This is my opinion on this matter.

adiram
12th November 2013, 06:58 PM
With the advent of TV many older generation people stopped going to the theaters to watch movies. So it was the children and the younger generations who went to the theaters and whatever attracts them was used to pull them. This is my opinion on this matter.

Eventhough we are not going to theatres, all those things are coming to us through tv channels.

I am in foreign country, where theatres are not allowed, but we are getting all those ugly things to our drawing rooms through tvs, in the form of comedy clippings, speacial scenes etc etc., and after some days full movie in cannnels.

ravi200101
12th November 2013, 07:14 PM
Eventhough we are not going to theatres, all those things are coming to us through tv channels.

I am in foreign country, where theatres are not allowed, but we are getting all those ugly things to our drawing rooms through tvs, in the form of comedy clippings, speacial scenes etc etc., and after some days full movie in cannnels.

Yes agreed. When TV started in the 80's it was not in the hands of private companies but run by govt. So their were controls on what to be shown and what will affect the viewing public. But with private's taking over and with money flowing their are no controls on TV too.

rajeshkrv
12th November 2013, 10:12 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbuNOnNpPIw

Dilbert
12th November 2013, 10:14 PM
This is a very good subject to discuss about. Rajni became popular during my school and college days. Kamal during those days had following among the youth in the cities, whereas Rajni had fans mostly from the rural men and most importantly children fans. I have seen kids trying to imitate Rajni and also try to smoke secretly. This could be because of the influence of their heroes behaviour onscreen. Today it is the drinking scenes that is used to pull the youth to the movies. Probably it was heroes smoking styles and fighting styles that bought people(especially young and very young ones) to watch the movies during those days . With the advent of TV many older generation people stopped going to the theaters to watch movies. So it was the children and the younger generations who went to the theaters and whatever attracts them was used to pull them. This is my opinion on this matter.

Should we call this stereotypical or ignorant or both ?

A Man single handedly defined the commercial tamil cinema , people shamelessly bask in its glory even today. Now blame the same Individual for influencing a generation with smoking :clap: Unfortunately, This very man also stands for his humility, generosity and simplicity, why is that TN people didn't pick some his good qualities too (if he was so influential) You are telling me TN people are so dumb that they pick up only bad stuffs from him?. Think for a second TN/ Indian Society has developed this culture of smoking and drinking, movies are just mere reflection of that. Blaming a mirror because you look ugly , will not make u any less ugly.
On other hand Movies also promoted Violence , rape and many other social problems, so every gang which commits a crime can walk away blaming movies? every rapist can walk away blaming movies?

My school days , my college days , my public pool swimming days are good anecdotal for instigating and diverting the discussion rather addressing the issue. Its evident here, even people from previous generation(s) doesn't have the appetite for truth or solutions.

The only thing you guys have spared rajini of doing is "He didn't put it your mouth and lit it" , you guys accused him of everything else. I am pretty sure one day some genius will claim. One day when I was in my school rajni came to my class room and offered me a smoke-en kudu varum. (This comes with the territory) I won't be surprised. Quit blaming others , take up responsibility for your own actions.

-deleted without warning that's what MODs are for !-

rsubras
12th November 2013, 11:57 PM
therinju than pesareengala dilbert annae? ppl pick bad influences easily than a good one...... or to be more precise, ppl who needs a reason / inspiration to do otherwise taboo things pick up their onscreen idol's mannerisms and styles and habits to justify theirs......

HonestRaj
13th November 2013, 12:06 AM
therinju than pesareengala dilbert annae? ppl pick bad influences easily than a good one...... or to be more precise, ppl who needs a reason / inspiration to do otherwise taboo things pick up their onscreen idol's mannerisms and styles and habits to justify theirs......

neenga edho 10 mark question kaetta madhiri avaru idhukkum reply pannuvarunga...

namma Ajith sonna madhiri lets keep it simple..

mukesh advt irundha ungalukku enna poachu.. pidikkalaina theaterukku 2 nimisam kazhichu poanga.. download panni parkkuravanga 2 nimisam oatti vittu parunga..

Dilbert
13th November 2013, 12:10 AM

Another lame excuse from not accepting consequences of their own action, veedungea Subras sir.

No point in playing villion behind buffaloes back ! THE END ..

rajeshkrv
13th November 2013, 12:36 AM
Another lame excuse from not accepting consequences of their own action, veedungea Subras sir.

No point in playing villion behind buffaloes back ! THE END ..

dilbert sir,
i'm not here to say who is right wh is wrong but cinema's impact on common man is more .. amma appa solli kooda seyyadhadha thangaloda fav hero padathula senja udane seyyum kootam irukkathan seyyudhu . konjam educated and people who know real/reel life is diff may be able think but overall cinema's impact on society and common man is immense be it bad or good

Dilbert
13th November 2013, 06:05 AM
neenga edho 10 mark question kaetta madhiri avaru idhukkum reply pannuvarunga...

namma Ajith sonna madhiri lets keep it simple..

mukesh advt irundha ungalukku enna poachu.. pidikkalaina theaterukku 2 nimisam kazhichu poanga.. download panni parkkuravanga 2 nimisam oatti vittu parunga..

Yo aanestu who was that silkku singaram who started this whole thing by quoting " 2 decades ago people were not as smart as current generation?"

Dilbert
13th November 2013, 06:10 AM
dilbert sir,
i'm not here to say who is right wh is wrong but cinema's impact on common man is more .. amma appa solli kooda seyyadhadha thangaloda fav hero padathula senja udane seyyum kootam irukkathan seyyudhu . konjam educated and people who know real/reel life is diff may be able think but overall cinema's impact on society and common man is immense be it bad or good

Its kind of Blind truth which people take cover under for their actions. Now people are quoting it as if that's the only factor which will change or produces solution for this problem. And people here are more worried about 2 min mukhesh than they problem itself, which shows what kind of social responsibility they want to display.

I am sorry I can argue all I want, people here won't understand the crux of the problem.

Cinemarasigan
13th November 2013, 09:58 AM
dilbert sir,

+1 , well said Rajesh...

Dinesh84
13th November 2013, 10:27 AM
Fanboy defending his star :lol:

Cinemarasigan
13th November 2013, 12:13 PM
I am sorry I can argue all I want, people here won't understand the crux of the problem.

:lol: got confused on who is not understanding the problem :confused2:

venkkiram
13th November 2013, 04:39 PM
துரத்தியடித்த பிடிவாரண்ட் : சரண்டாகிறார் நடிகர் அஞ்சலி!

http://www.soundcameraaction.com/court-arrest-warrant-actress-anjali-surrender/

hattori_hanzo
23rd December 2013, 11:51 PM
This is a shocking thing happened in Telugu cinema

http://www.rediff.com/news/report/court-asks-actors-mohan-babu-brahmanandam-to-return-padma-shri/20131223.htm

svaisn
24th December 2013, 12:18 AM
This is a shocking thing happened in Telugu cinema

http://www.rediff.com/news/report/court-asks-actors-mohan-babu-brahmanandam-to-return-padma-shri/20131223.htm

Enakku oru doubt.. namma ulaga nayagan Padmashree kamalnu thaane podurom in few movies.. illaya :roll:

hattori_hanzo
24th December 2013, 12:23 AM
He did mention in few of his interviews, that it is against the rules to add Padmashree as a prefix. But yeah, the credits mention his name as 'Padmashree KH'. Idhu dhaan chance'nu yavanum case podaama irukkanum. This is a bit too embarrassing.

Anban
24th December 2013, 12:31 AM
Enakku oru doubt.. namma ulaga nayagan Padmashree kamalnu thaane podurom in few movies.. illaya :roll: no .. i havent seen padmashree on the title cards in recent times ..

svaisn
24th December 2013, 12:36 AM
He did mention in few of his interviews, that it is against the rules to add Padmashree as a prefix. But yeah, the credits mention his name as 'Padmashree KH'. Idhu dhaan chance'nu yavanum case podaama irukkanum. This is a bit too embarrassing.

Solla mudiyaathu :lol: namma pasanga enga da chancenu wait pannuvaanga...

hattori_hanzo
24th December 2013, 04:13 AM
Ok so there is more politics to it than what I imagined. Mohan Babu made a movie called Denikena Reddy in which there were scenes showing Brahmins in poor light. Brahmin organizations protested but he refused to remove scenes. And now, this is tit-for-tat.

ajaybaskar
24th December 2013, 09:03 AM
Both Kamal and ARR's names had Padmasri prefixes in few film titles IIRC. Thenali was one I guess.

Anban
24th December 2013, 09:27 AM
Both Kamal and ARR's names had Padmasri prefixes in few film titles IIRC. Thenali was one I guess.
athukku apparam thaan remove panna sonaanga .. last 10 years no film had it

Dinesh84
24th December 2013, 11:00 AM
It would be really embarrassing for them to be asked to return the award.. :???:

Russellmvr
24th December 2013, 11:08 AM
Ithellam oru kaaranama :(

geno
28th December 2013, 06:09 PM
Ok so there is more politics to it than what I imagined. Mohan Babu made a movie called Denikena Reddy in which there were scenes showing Brahmins in poor light. Brahmin organizations protested but he refused to remove scenes. And now, this is tit-for-tat.

Ah! the usual suspects at play!

balaajee
30th December 2013, 04:52 PM
Tollywood - சிரஞ்சீவி தம்பி பவனின் 3வது திருமணம்: ஆஸ்திரேலிய நடிகையை மணந்தார் (http://tamil.oneindia.in/movies/news/pawan-kalyan-getting-married-again-190512.html)

interz
30th December 2013, 05:28 PM
I wouldnt call it shocking news. I am more shocked they couldnt figure out whether it was Danah Marks or Anna Lezhneva.

ajaybaskar
11th January 2014, 11:35 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=iTQykpVgPmY

Avadi to America
16th January 2014, 11:13 PM
http://manathiluruthivendumm.blogspot.com/2012/07/blog-post.html

Few interesting pics.

http://manathiluruthivendumm.blogspot.com/2012/07/blog-post.html

svaisn
17th January 2014, 12:29 AM
Ajay.... Mansoor ali khan herovaa indha padathule??

Russellyhd
17th January 2014, 01:06 AM
Ajay.... Mansoor ali khan herovaa indha padathule??

yes karthi..antha kodumaiyai ean ketkiringa.. :fatigue:

svaisn
17th January 2014, 01:14 AM
yes karthi..antha kodumaiyai ean ketkiringa.. :fatigue:

ROmba kastha pattu earn pannina kaasu ellam en ippadi waste panraanunga... :roll: #VERYDIFFICULTTOUNDERSTAND.... appadi padam edukanumna oru vera hero pottu ivanga ellam villan/supporting role pannalaame... Hero nadicha padam odathunnu ivangalukku theriyatha.. illa nadikiraangala :roll: 1000 rooba sambathekka kastha padurom.. ivanga ennadana kodi kodiya waste panraanga.. #onlypolambals...

Mr.GreyShirt
17th January 2014, 01:19 AM
But his movie posters were quite funny :-P

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
17th January 2014, 02:27 AM
ROmba kastha pattu earn pannina kaasu ellam en ippadi waste panraanunga... :roll: #VERYDIFFICULTTOUNDERSTAND.... appadi padam edukanumna oru vera hero pottu ivanga ellam villan/supporting role pannalaame... Hero nadicha padam odathunnu ivangalukku theriyatha.. illa nadikiraangala :roll: 1000 rooba sambathekka kastha padurom.. ivanga ennadana kodi kodiya waste panraanga.. #onlypolambals...

+1 Ji !!

balaajee
24th January 2014, 03:09 PM
Malayalam FILM INDUSTRY விவாகரத்துக்கு மனு - திலீப்பை நிரந்தரமாகப் பிரிந்தார் மஞ்சு வாரியர்! (http://tamil.oneindia.in/movies/news/manju-warier-dileep-decide-file-divorce-papers-192031.html)

Cinemarasigan
29th January 2014, 03:38 PM
மூன்றாவது திருமணம்! அதிர்ச்சியளிக்கும் விஜயகுமார் மகள்!

சினிமாவில் சர்ச்சைகளுக்கு பேர் போன குடும்பம் நடிகர் விஜயகுமாரின் குடும்பம். அதிலும் அவர் மகள் வனிதா விஜயகுமார் பரபரப்பைக் கிளப்பி ஊடகங்களுக்கு செய்தி கொடுப்பதில் தவறுவதே இல்லை.

ஏற்கெனவே இரண்டு திருமணங்கள் செய்துகொண்ட வனிதா விஜயகுமார் இப்போது மூன்றாவது திருமணத்துக்கு தயாராகிவருகிறார். இவர் மூன்று குழந்தைகளுக்கு தாயானவர் என்பதும் குறிப்பிடத்தக்கது.

http://tamil.oneindia.in/img/2012/01/03-vanitha-akash300.jpg

http://www.soundcameraaction.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/Choreographer-Robert-and-Actress-Vanitha-Vijayakumar-image-2-370x260.jpg

திரைப்பட நடிகர் ஆகாஷ் என்பவரை திருமணம் செய்து ஸ்ரீஹரி என்ற மகனுக்கு தாயான வனிதா.
ஆகாஷுடன் கருத்து வேறுபாடு வந்தபோது, ஆனந்த ராஜன் என்றவரை திருமணம் செய்துகொண்டார். அப்போது ஜெனிதா என்ற பெண் குழந்தைக்கு தாயானார். தன் இரண்டாவது கணவர் ஆனந்த ராஜனை பிரிந்து மீண்டும் ஆகாஷுடன் சேர்ந்து வாழ்ந்தார் வனிதா. ஆனால், மீண்டும் ராபர்ட்டை திருமணம் செய்யப்போவதாக குண்டை வீசியுள்ளார்.

என்னமோ ஏதோ திரைப்படத்தின் இசை வெளியீடுவிழாவுக்கு டான்ஸ் மாஸ்டர் ராபர்ட்டுடன் ஜோடி போட்டு வந்தார் வனிதா விஜயகுமார். இதைப்பார்த்த கேமராக்களின் கண்கள் விரியத் தொடங்கின. பத்திரிக்கையாளர்கள் பலரும் அரசல் புரசலாக பேசிக்கொண்டனர். இதை தெரிந்துகொண்ட வனிதா ஒரு விளக்கத்தையும் வெளியிட்டுள்ளார்.

சமீபத்தில் டான்ஸ் மாஸ்டர் ராபர்ட்டுடன் தனக்கு நல்ல நட்பு இருப்பதாகவும் இதுவரை இருவரும் நல்ல நட்போடு பழகிவருவதாகவும். இருவரும் சேர்ந்து ஒரு தயாரிப்பு நிறுவனத்தை துவங்க உள்ளதாகவும் வனிதா தெரிவித்துள்ளார்.

கொழு கொழு என்று குண்டாக இருந்த வனிதா விஜயகுமார் இப்போது ஸ்லிம்மாகி பளபளவென ஆனதும் கூட ஆச்சரியமான விஷயம் தான்

Russellyhd
10th March 2014, 05:11 PM
என்னை அடிக்க ஆள் வைத்தார் இயக்குநர் பாலா!- மவுனிகா குற்றச்சாட்டு

http://tamil.oneindia.in/movies/news/mounika-s-allegation-over-bala-195133.html

Russellyhd
19th March 2014, 01:39 PM
http://tamil.oneindia.in/movies/news/obscene-video-on-r-mugugadoss-shocks-filmdom-195662.html

இயக்குனர் ஏ. ஆர். முருகதாஸ் குறித்த ஆபாச வீடியோ.. திரையுலகம் 'ஷாக்'

Cinemarasigan
19th March 2014, 03:06 PM
^ லிங்க் குடுத்தா தானே பாத்து சொல்லலாம் .. உண்மையிலேயே அது முருகதாஸ் தானா இல்லையான்னு ...

balaajee
19th March 2014, 04:06 PM
^ லிங்க் குடுத்தா தானே பாத்து சொல்லலாம் .. உண்மையிலேயே அது முருகதாஸ் தானா இல்லையான்னு ... If it had been true, would have been telecasted in Sun Tv like Nityananda & Ranjitha video.....

A.ANAND
27th March 2014, 02:02 PM
Manam Thirakkum Mounica

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a65Lub-WUko#t=267

interz
3rd April 2014, 03:06 AM
http://cinema.dinamalar.com/tamil-news/17963/cinema/Kollywood/Women-to-protest-against-Vishal-Lakshmimenon-liplock.htm

Seriously? Are you kidding India? Are you also gonna protest against kissing scenes in cartoons?

I will never be able to understand Indians. I think same thing happened with Simbu Nayanthara liplock years ago.

What is so controversial about a kiss between two lovers in a movie??

rajeshkrv
3rd April 2014, 04:30 AM
http://cinema.dinamalar.com/tamil-news/17963/cinema/Kollywood/Women-to-protest-against-Vishal-Lakshmimenon-liplock.htm

Seriously? Are you kidding India? Are you also gonna protest against kissing scenes in cartoons?

I will never be able to understand Indians. I think same thing happened with Simbu Nayanthara liplock years ago.

What is so controversial about a kiss between two lovers in a movie??

indian cinena, tamil cinema has gone beyond just the lip lock .. and here they r gonna protest against cartoon lip lock..
probably they couldnt protest for the real films so trying their hand in cartoons may be

ajaybaskar
3rd April 2014, 08:03 AM
And every now and then, there have been liplock scenes in Tamil films. Why this film alone is being targeted?

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk

Cinemarasigan
23rd April 2014, 11:28 AM
Jai follows Islam for Alisha or Nazriya?

Actor Jai is said to have been following Islam for quite sometime now. The young actor was earlier reported to be in love with pretty actress Nazriya, which blossomed during the shooting of their film 'Thirumanam Ennum Nikkah' and was also linked up with woman bike-car racer Alisha Abdullah after he was spotted cheering for her in the race track during a racing competition.

While actress Nazriya has got engaged to actor Fahad Fazil and the couple are the set to tie the knot soon, looks like Jai is perhaps following Islam for his lady love Alisha Abdullah. "Jai has been following Islam for the past one year. He had even kept the fast during Ramzan last year, and since then, has been visiting the dargah every Friday without fail, said a source.

Wonder what the real reason is for the actor to follow the religion. Is it the love for the religion or someone who belongs to the religion?

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tamil/movies/news-interviews/Jai-follows-Islam-for-Alisha-or-Nazriya/articleshow/33948087.cms

NOV
30th July 2014, 07:18 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xaf1/v/t1.0-9/10525710_712912995423004_4613836442812404363_n.jpg ?oh=196658742035cde72f7108269f732ec5&oe=5448724D&__gda__=1414639356_dd4b15cbca4134033283b5af0a6f4aa 9

mareen
31st July 2014, 02:35 AM
Nothing shocking about it. He had good body since his 1st film.

selvamohankumar
31st July 2014, 04:50 AM
Nothing shocking about it. He had good body since his 1st film.

He works hard too, he is not just another kid who just survives ...

selvakumar
31st July 2014, 07:25 AM
He works hard too, he is not just another kid who just survives ...

:roll: :lol:

selvamohankumar
31st July 2014, 07:26 AM
:roll: :lol:

Nan inna thavaraga korinen!!

thala
4th September 2014, 02:10 AM
Not shocking but only amusing :-):-) ivarukku aascar ravichandran tea vangi kuduthu, teaser show panni, kadasila personal matters ellam discuss panninavaram :-)) https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3NyJFEFYbA :huh:

hattori_hanzo
4th September 2014, 10:49 AM
He trolled Vivek today and now getting blasted left, right and center by Vivek and his followers.

https://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.net/photos/large/865413792.png?1409807519

HonestRaj
4th September 2014, 09:35 PM
edhukku ivanai ellam thevai illama popular aakkuranga..

ajaybaskar
4th September 2014, 10:09 PM
Vivek shouldn't have reacted. This Guy craves for attention and should be dealt with care. Hope YouTube charges a fee for every video uploaded.

paranitharan
5th September 2014, 12:57 PM
Not shocking but only amusing :-):-) ivarukku aascar ravichandran tea vangi kuduthu, teaser show panni, kadasila personal matters ellam discuss panninavaram :-)) https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3NyJFEFYbA :huh:
but he made my day by explaining one incident :p

paranitharan
5th September 2014, 01:03 PM
He trolled Vivek today and now getting blasted left, right and center by Vivek and his followers.

Round 1 goes to the boy. His trolling was good. Vivek lost his cool and blabbered.

hattori_hanzo
5th September 2014, 11:40 PM
Round 1 goes to the boy. His trolling was good. Vivek lost his cool and blabbered.

Vivek's response was unexpected and quite harsh. And he got an unanimous support from others too which made it look like everyone was waiting for a chance to assault prashanth...lol. Chumma pirichu menjuttaanga. Avana asinga paduthi potta tweets/imagesa ellaam padikkave rendu mani neram aachu - most of these are about his adventures with Aascar Ravi ;)

hattori_hanzo
5th September 2014, 11:42 PM
edhukku ivanai ellam thevai illama popular aakkuranga..

Periya aala? neenga vera. Kutti kutti mannoda mannaakkittaanga.

elsaen11
6th September 2014, 02:03 AM

Expected from aa.kumar fan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmGq8G9Oiws

venkkiram
6th September 2014, 02:41 AM
For some reason, I think Vivek's reply to this person was a fitting one. I think, if there is one reason where Vijay, Ajith, Surya, Kamal, Rajini and whoever the actor.. everyones fans stand together against something, it must be ridiculing this fellow. Critics should set their boundary and stand within. But he often talks/criticizes about personal stuff of film personalities when reviewing a film. That is a double edged sword.

hattori_hanzo
6th September 2014, 03:28 AM

That reminds me of Jigarthanda. Just asking this for my information - is the character Azhuguni Kumar a spoof of Ajith? It does not look obvious but I'm just surprised as to why Karthik Subburaj would go so low and make the name sound so similar to Ajith's . Other than the name no other similarity could be found. However, I found Simha's character similar to that of Power Star.
Srinivasan had his own gang and was closely associated with Thol. Thirumavalavan. Before KLTA happened, he tried as much as possible to become a mass hero - Lathika was meant to be a serious movie and made to run 100 days. Anandha Thollai and few other movies were announced too. The way audience laugh at Sethu, and way he starts enjoying his newly acquired status looks very much close to what happened to Power.

selvamohankumar
6th September 2014, 06:04 AM
That reminds me of Jigarthanda. Just asking this for my information - is the character Azhuguni Kumar a spoof of Ajith? It does not look obvious but I'm just surprised as to why Karthik Subburaj would go so low and make the name sound so similar to Ajith's . Other than the name no other similarity could be found. However, I found Simha's character similar to that of Power Star.
Srinivasan had his own gang and was closely associated with Thol. Thirumavalavan. Before KLTA happened, he tried as much as possible to become a mass hero - Lathika was meant to be a serious movie and made to run 100 days. Anandha Thollai and few other movies were announced too. The way audience laugh at Sethu, and way he starts enjoying his newly acquired status looks very much close to what happened to Power.

Considering Ajith's image in industry, even I wondered the same while watching the movie in theatre. I knew many would use this to ridicule ajith when there is FB twitter wars. And yes it is apparently happening. I seriously don't understand how Karthik used such a name

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

A.ANAND
6th September 2014, 02:16 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmGq8G9Oiws

ivanukku etho mananoyi innu nenakiren...intha cinema enthalavukku oruthana kedukuthu sory ivane alinju poran..thambi poi pettavangala paaruda!!

selvakumar
6th September 2014, 07:24 PM
Expected from aa.kumar

This post is Expected from an Itv'a'J fan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

paranitharan
6th September 2014, 10:57 PM
This post is Expected from an Itv'a'J fan

hahaha

BM
7th September 2014, 11:49 AM
but he made my day by explaining one incident :p

In youtube he behaves like,

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-B8V45Bgkpak/UzO_UgquxVI/AAAAAAAAAF0/YXvtqdi_EsE/s1600/mannan.png

In private message, with married women he behaves and gets response like,

http://loopthetube.com/#pTNcISiql3c&start=12.986&end=20.207

HonestRaj
7th September 2014, 07:15 PM
loopthetube - indha madhiri webpage ellam eppadithan kandupidikkireengalo

joe
7th September 2014, 08:44 PM
அஜீத்துக்கு கேக் வெட்டும் போது ஜெயலலிதா போட்டோவை வச்சு வெட்டுறானே இந்த மொக்கை ..இதிலுள்ள குறியீடு என்ன ?

mexicomeat
8th September 2014, 05:39 PM
அஜீத்துக்கு கேக் வெட்டும் போது ஜெயலலிதா போட்டோவை வச்சு வெட்டுறானே இந்த மொக்கை ..இதிலுள்ள குறியீடு என்ன ?
indraya youtube nayagan ; naalaya councilor ; varungala mudalvar

selvakumar
8th September 2014, 10:51 PM

அம்மா ஆதரவு வீடா இருக்கலாம்.

chevy
8th September 2014, 11:04 PM
it was doing rounds on twitter!! i recognized him from that :P haha.

HonestRaj
9th September 2014, 09:29 PM
arrest aana dhiva sri' than oodha colour ribbon sri dhivya'va?

balaajee
11th September 2014, 01:14 PM
arrest aana dhiva sri' than oodha colour ribbon sri dhivya'va?

nope...its 3526 ramesh-babu-b-tech telugu movie HEROINE....

thala
11th September 2014, 02:21 PM
nope...its 3526 ramesh-babu-b-tech telugu movie HEROINE....

some websites are posting the VPVS-heroine in this case...pavam antha ponnu. Her career just started now with movies with Sivakarthikeyan, GVP or Vikram Prabhu...

A.ANAND
28th September 2014, 11:38 AM
not shoking but engga erakka vidarathunnu theriyala

Hari Audition for Poojai

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNzsg0ksIwk#t=51

director valaraanga'iyya ...ennake vaitherichal..ha..ha..

ajaybaskar
28th September 2014, 11:49 AM
எங்க ஊர்லேலாம் காலங்காத்தால கட்டிட வேலைக்கு சித்தாளை இப்படித்தான் செலக்ட் பண்ணி கூட்டிட்டு போவாங்க

A.ANAND
28th September 2014, 11:59 AM
எங்க ஊர்லேலாம் காலங்காத்தால கட்டிட வேலைக்கு சித்தாளை இப்படித்தான் செலக்ட் பண்ணி கூட்டிட்டு போவாங்க

rotfl!

Cinemarasigan
29th September 2014, 02:09 PM

:lol:

A.ANAND
30th September 2014, 01:21 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAWJRUmNqGA#t=329

watch this guy frm 2.02-4.24 can't control myself..sirichi sirichi mandavali vanthathu-than micham..ilayaraja -vukku emotionala vakkalathu panni,mishkin kitta irunthu thuppu vaangi kedasila 'kannathasa illa esuthasa,paavam avare kolambittaru'renju-kku parithavama okkathutaru..

A.ANAND
30th September 2014, 01:23 PM

watch this guy frm 2.02-4.24 can't control myself..sirichi sirichi mandavali vanthathu-than micham..ilayaraja -vukku emotionala vakkalathu panni,mishkin kitta irunthu thuppu vaangi kedasila 'kannathasa illa esuthasa,paavam avare kolambittaru'renju-kku parithavama okkathutaru..

3.17 mishkin'appe ilayaraja nalaikku settu poitta' ha...ha...enggappa raja bans...ennathu raja-vukku saava??

enna periya world cinema??tamil cinema-vum 'world cinema' than mishkin sir!TN intha worldla-than irukku..so ithala mishkin kevala pada onnum illa!

ajaybaskar
30th September 2014, 01:39 PM
TFI is protesting right now for the arrest of former CM J Jayalalitha. Someone please enlighten me. Isn't this not a contempt of court?

hattori_hanzo
30th September 2014, 01:58 PM
TFI is protesting right now for the arrest of former CM J Jayalalitha. Someone please enlighten me. Isn't this not a contempt of court?

If their protest is against High Court's decision, yes I think it is. Read a tweet: Ivangale oozhalukku aadharavaum kuduthu, naalaikku ivangale oozhala ozhikkarennu cinemaavum eduppaanga ;)

mappi
30th September 2014, 02:21 PM
Strictly do not wish to get into politics or civil, but as the question is quite vital, I just give you some points taken from "Contempt of court" :

Definition
(ACT 70 OF 1971)

Contempt of court, often referred to simply as "contempt", is the offense of being disobedient to or disrespectful towards a court of law and its officers in the form of behavior that opposes or defies authority, justice, and dignity of the court.

General Statement

It is generally felt that the existing law relating to contempt of Courts is somewhat uncertain undefined and unsatisfactory. The jurisdiction to punish for contempt touches upon two important fundamental rights of the citizens namely, the right to personal liberty and the right to freedom of expression.

AMENDING ACT
[Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973 (2 of 1974)]

Chapter 5
Fair criticism of judicial act not contempt

A person shall not be guilty of contempt of court for publishing any fair comment on the merits of any case which has been heard and finally decided.

COMMENTS

Judgments are open to criticism that must be done without casting aspersions on the judges and the courts and without adverse comments amounting to scandalising the courts; Advocate General v. Abraham George, 1976 Cr LJ 158 (161).

END

If the protestors go overboard with abuses or personel attack or a threat to the individuals involved, are subjected to be prosecuted. But a general protest to show up a favour to the concerned person or critising the judgement itself in a civilised manner, does not come under this act. For ex : It will be interesting to see the proceedings under Ram Jethmalani who will not be 'appealing' but 'challenging' the judgement. He has already stated the falacy found in the judgement, notable with 100cr fine which does not come under the punishable act pronounced. Its a critism and not an attack. You see the choice of words is very important in Law & Justice.

And whatever expressed here is just my collection of information and accuracy is very questionable. Please be aware of it.

VinodKumar's
30th September 2014, 03:39 PM
Read a tweet: Ivangale oozhalukku aadharavaum kuduthu, naalaikku ivangale oozhala ozhikkarennu cinemaavum eduppaanga ;)

:rotfl2:.

paranitharan
30th September 2014, 07:10 PM

3.17 mishkin'appe ilayaraja nalaikku settu poitta' ha...ha...enggappa raja bans...ennathu raja-vukku saava??

enna periya world cinema??tamil cinema-vum 'world cinema' than mishkin sir!TN intha worldla-than irukku..so ithala mishkin kevala pada onnum illa!
peter pan, enna thaan solla vaaringa

Adox
30th September 2014, 07:45 PM

Ajay,

This is not in contempt of court as long as it is peaceful and does not cause destruction of lives and property. One can protest even against supreme court ruling in a democratic society as long as limits are not crossed. Now that being said, someone vindictive or who wants to take the wind out of you can concoct evidence to the contrary that protests indeed were endangering society and throw you in jail. But in TN, things are very much in control in remote by the ruling party so its unlikely anything will happen there ...

HonestRaj
30th September 2014, 11:46 PM

myskin resembles more of SPB the actor in ullasam, thiruda thiruda (those times)

A.ANAND
1st October 2014, 10:48 AM
கடல்லயே இல்லையாம்!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBJHyac0J1k

sakthii
1st October 2014, 11:09 AM
If their protest is against High Court's decision, yes I think it is. Read a tweet: Ivangale oozhalukku aadharavaum kuduthu, naalaikku ivangale oozhala ozhikkarennu cinemaavum eduppaanga ;)

LOL. TFI is totally confused on what to say for this fasting protest. Its usual support is not new for them for both JJ and Karunanithi who ever is ruling party.
but these type of fasting protest will loose its importance in coming days.. and no one will take it seriously even if they do for tamil elam.

corruption can not be eradicated till we have people like this, who are afraid of someone, who expects some favor from some one, who are there for freebies. compare to other state, tamil nadu has to change from worshiping people from entertainment industry.

hattori_hanzo
1st October 2014, 02:43 PM
கடல்லயே இல்லையாம்!

OMG, this is too good!

hattori_hanzo
1st October 2014, 02:44 PM
LOL. TFI is totally confused on what to say for this fasting protest. Its usual support is not new for them for both JJ and Karunanithi who ever is ruling party.
but these type of fasting protest will loose its importance in coming days.. and no one will take it seriously even if they do for tamil elam.

corruption can not be eradicated till we have people like this, who are afraid of someone, who expects some favor from some one, who are there for freebies. compare to other state, tamil nadu has to change from worshiping people from entertainment industry.

+1 Adhe Adhe..:-)

mexicomeat
1st October 2014, 03:39 PM
'அம்மா' ஒரு ஃபைட்டர், ஃபோர்ஸா திரும்பி வருவார்: நடிகர் ஸ்ரீகாந்த்

தெய்வத்தை மனிதன் தண்டிக்க முடியுமா, முடியாது சார்.. தேவா

நரிகளின் சதிகளுக்கு நாய்கள் சாயலாம்.. ஆனால் சிங்கம் சாயாது.. குண்டு ஆர்த்தி குமுறல்!

ecureuhapis
1st October 2014, 06:11 PM
'அம்மா' ஒரு ஃபைட்டர், ஃபோர்ஸா திரும்பி வருவார்: நடிகர் ஸ்ரீகாந்த்

தெய்வத்தை மனிதன் தண்டிக்க முடியுமா, முடியாது சார்.. தேவா

நரிகளின் சதிகளுக்கு நாய்கள் சாயலாம்.. ஆனால் சிங்கம் சாயாது.. குண்டு ஆர்த்தி குமுறல்!

that reminds me of

Naan panangattu nari ! sorinaayin salsalappukkellam anja matten

paranitharan
1st October 2014, 06:46 PM
-deleted-

venkkiram
3rd October 2014, 08:23 PM
Request everyone to continue discussing KJY matter in this thread..

http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthread.php?10606-Women

Mod also can move the posts from here to there..

Thanks.

A.ANAND
4th October 2014, 12:16 PM
“விஜய் டிவில சிம்புவுடன் சண்டை போட்டது ச்சும்மா செட்டப்புதான்..” நடிகர் பிருத்விராஜ் வெளியிட்ட ரகசியம்..!

http://www.tamilcinetalk.com/actor-prithviraj-interview-about-jodi-no-1-stage-with-actor-simbu/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGcnFn69S5Q

appe simbu 'naan nallavan...vallavan.. aanmeegam..' ellam nadipputhan pola!nalla vanthkittu irekke pa dimbu!!

hattori_hanzo
4th October 2014, 12:26 PM
haha, idha thaan naan funny thingsla post pannen.

A.ANAND
4th October 2014, 12:36 PM
haha, idha thaan naan funny thingsla post pannen.

funny thingsythan pootu pottu puttitangale sir..

Adox
4th October 2014, 05:28 PM
Swami-gaL targets love-failed subjects ... started his next innings now :)

Nithyananda looks out for Nayantara?!

The latest rumour thst is spreading faster than a forest fire is that Nithyananda invited Nayantara to visit him at the Ashramam to attain a peace of mind. Nayan has already had bad experiences in her love life and has decided to never love again.

Even though many actors tried to get close to her as friends, she did bot let it happen. She is totally focused on her career in acting now abd is busy with a lot of movies too. And now, to ease her sufferings, it seems Nithyananda has invited her to spend time at the Ashram. Nayantara was born Christian and converted to Hinduism for love and has not responded to his invite yet says rumours.

http://www.indiaglitz.com/Nithyananda-Looks-Out-For-Nayantara!-tamil-news-115642

hattori_hanzo
4th October 2014, 09:07 PM
funny thingsythan pootu pottu puttitangale sir..

New thread started:
http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthread.php?11170-Funny-(or-not-so-funny)-things-happened-in-TFI

A.ANAND
8th October 2014, 10:37 AM
Gayakudu Audio Launch [Ethachayaga paathen]

shoking harris jayaraj ethukku ippadi ragasiyama ARR kailla villararu!!!?see at 1:20:24

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTwK1G06Sko

Adox
8th October 2014, 04:45 PM
Not sure I remember Maya the actress ... ?

CHENNAI: Kollywood actress Maya, a Congress cadre, attempted suicide in front of the Chennai city police commissioner's office at Vepery here on Wednesday to protest against the imprisonment of former Tamil Nadu chief minister J Jayalalithaa in a disproportionate assets case.

Maya and her daughter, Gunapriya, came to the commissioner's office carrying kerosene in a can at 12.30pm. Police personnel prevented Maya when she tried to douse herself in kerosene, in an apparent attempt to commit self-immolation.

The Vepery police took Maya into custody and questioned her.

"I have decided to end my and my daughter's lives for the sake of Jayalalithaa," she said.

Maya has acted in MGR-starrer "Amarakaviyam" and in Rajinikanth movie "Garjanai."

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Jayalalithaa-in-jail-Actress-attempts-suicide-at-Chennai-police-commissioners-office/articleshow/44702378.cms

hattori_hanzo
10th October 2014, 12:41 PM
http://silverscreen.in/news/kochadaiiyaan-tax-fraud-case

KOCHADAIIYAAN TAX FRAUD CASE

A tax fraud case has been registered against the Kochadaiiyaan team. The film was granted tax exemption around the time of its release, but according to a recent complaint, theatres in the city still collect entertainment tax. As a result, it is being alleged that the production house MediaOne Global Entertainment made significant profits owing to this fraud. The local court, after hearing the case, has directed the police to investigate further into the matter.

Directed by Soundarya Rajinikanth Ashwin, the 3D film with actor Rajinikanth in the lead released in May this year. Despite its all star cast, the film managed only a decent opening at the box office.

HonestRaj
10th October 2014, 10:17 PM

i saw this guy in TIMES NOW supporting ADMK.. he calls himself as IT wing of ADMK.. he participated in the show hosted by Arnab..

hattori_hanzo
10th October 2014, 10:54 PM
i saw this guy in TIMES NOW supporting ADMK.. he calls himself as IT wing of ADMK.. he participated in the show hosted by Arnab..

HR, I too saw that video. He did not answer even a single question asked by Arnab. Endha kelvi kettaalum naan Subramanian Swamya pathi mattum dhaan pesvuvennu oru mudivoda vandhaapla. The way he kept nodding his head was hilarious.

Russellmvr
11th October 2014, 06:38 AM
It was very hilarious... Entha oru kelvikkum sariyana pathil sollale... Arnab left right vaankitaar..!!!

A.ANAND
12th October 2014, 10:22 AM
http://savukku11.blogspot.in/2014/10/blog-post_11.html?m=1

balaajee
16th October 2014, 11:53 AM
“விஜய் டிவில சிம்புவுடன் சண்டை போட்டது ச்சும்மா செட்டப்புதான்..” நடிகர் பிருத்விராஜ் வெளியிட்ட ரகசியம்..!

http://www.tamilcinetalk.com/actor-prithviraj-interview-about-jodi-no-1-stage-with-actor-simbu/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGcnFn69S5Q

appe simbu 'naan nallavan...vallavan.. aanmeegam..' ellam nadipputhan pola!nalla vanthkittu irekke pa dimbu!!

விஜய் டிவியில் நான் அழுதது நிஜம்: சிம்பு (http://tamil.filmibeat.com/television/my-anger-is-genuine-says-simbu-031322.html)

PARAMASHIVAN
4th November 2014, 08:27 PM
Swami-gaL targets love-failed subjects ... started his next innings now :)

Nithyananda looks out for Nayantara?!

The latest rumour thst is spreading faster than a forest fire is that Nithyananda invited Nayantara to visit him at the Ashramam to attain a peace of mind. Nayan has already had bad experiences in her love life and has decided to never love again.

Even though many actors tried to get close to her as friends, she did bot let it happen. She is totally focused on her career in acting now abd is busy with a lot of movies too. And now, to ease her sufferings, it seems Nithyananda has invited her to spend time at the Ashram. Nayantara was born Christian and converted to Hinduism for love and has not responded to his invite yet says rumours.

http://www.indiaglitz.com/Nithyananda-Looks-Out-For-Nayantara!-tamil-news-115642

Lol!

I have met a few devotees of him (unknowingly) that they belong to this institute, they insisted he is "innocent" in Ranjitha's case! and some medical tests are being done to prove this.

venkkiram
4th November 2014, 08:33 PM
Lol!

I have met a few devotees of him (unknowingly) that they belong to this institute, they insisted he is "innocent" in Ranjitha's case! and some medical tests are being done to prove this.

What's your take or reply to them when the devotees said to you?

PARAMASHIVAN
4th November 2014, 08:52 PM
What's your take or reply to them when the devotees said to you?

I am not sure, I did not talk about this issue with them , I mainly talked with them about yoga/meditation and spiritual path, I don't easily believe people quickly, but having talked to them they seemed well versed on yoga and meditation, the people I met were two Polish ladies and a Gujarathi lady! 2 of them already been to Varanasi!

I am firm follower of Jaggi vasudev (Most intellectual person I have ever known), having said that I wanted to visit the workshops to learn more on yoga, if I do , I will find out more info about him and let you know

venkkiram
5th November 2014, 12:35 AM
ஜீன்சுக்கு மேல லுங்கி கட்டிக்கிட்டு போஸ் கொடுக்கிறான். சகிக்கல. இக்கலாச்சார உடை கிண்டலை எந்த மீடியாவும் இன்னுமா கண்டிக்கல?

http://drop.ndtv.com/albums/ENTERTAINMENT/rajinikatnamitabhbachchan/abhishek1.jpg

selvamohankumar
5th November 2014, 12:52 AM
ஜீன்சுக்கு மேல லுங்கி கட்டிக்கிட்டு போஸ் கொடுக்கிறான். சகிக்கல. இக்கலாச்சார உடை கிண்டலை எந்த மீடியாவும் இன்னுமா கண்டிக்கல?

http://drop.ndtv.com/albums/ENTERTAINMENT/rajinikatnamitabhbachchan/abhishek1.jpg

இதை ஆரம்பித்தவர் Shah Rukh khan. அவர் ரஜினியை கிண்டல் செய்தாரா? அல்லது விளம்பரத்துக்காக பயன்படுத்தினாரா? என்று எனக்கு இன்று வரை டவுட்.

PARAMASHIVAN
5th November 2014, 02:57 PM
sema mokkai!

These fools always make "mockery" of the dravidians ! This will never end!

leosimha
5th November 2014, 06:13 PM
நடிகர்கள் தலைவர்களாகும் தருணம் அமைவது எப்போது?

மு.அமுதா

http://tamil.thehindu.com/multimedia/dynamic/02187/vijay_2187711f.jpg
விளம்பரத்தில் கோக் குடிக்கச் சொன்னதும், திரைப்படத்தில் கோக்கைச் சாடியதும் நடிப்பு என்று விஜய்க்கு நன்றாகத் தெரியும். திரைப்படத்தில் ஒரு காதலுக்காகவோ, மனைவிக்காகவோ உருகுவதும், வாழ்வதும் நடிப்பு என்றும், நிஜத்தில் ஒன்று போனால் இன்னொன்று என்று தன் சொந்த வாழ்க்கையை வெளிப்படையாக வாழும் தெளிவும் கமலுக்கு உண்டு. படத்தில் நூறு பேர் வந்தாலும், ஒற்றை 'பாட்சா'வின் பெயரில் நடு நடுங்க வைத்து, நிஜத்தில் தன் திரைப்படம் வரும் நேரம் தன் அரசியல் கொள்கைகளை மாறி மாறி அமைத்துக்கொள்ளும் தெளிவும் ரஜினிக்குப் புரியும்.

நடிகர்களோ, நடிகைகளோ அவர்கள் தொழிலில் கவனமாக இருக்கிறார்கள், ரசிகர்கள் நடிப்பை ரசித்து விமர்சித்துப் போகும்வரை எந்தக் குழப்பமும் இல்லை.

நடிகர்கள் நடிகைகள் தங்கள் ரசிகர்களைக் குறி வைத்து, இந்தக் காபியைக் குடி, கோக்கைக் குடி என்று சொன்னாலும், சிகரெட் பக்கெட்டில், புகைப் புற்றுநோயை வரவழைக்கும் என்று அறிவிப்புச் செய்து வெளியிடுவது போல, நாங்கள் பணத்திற்காகத் தான் இந்த விளம்பரத்தில் நடிக்கிறோம், மற்றபடி பொருளின் தேவை உங்களின் பொருளாதாரத்தைச் சார்ந்தது, அதன் தரத்திற்கோ, பின்விளைவுக்கோ நாங்கள் பொறுப்பில்லை என்று சொல்லி விடலாம்.

படித்தவனோ, படிக்காதவனோ நடிப்பினால் ஈர்க்கப்பட்டு, தன்னுடைய ரசிகன் வழி மாறிச் சென்றுவிடக்கூடாது என்று நினைக்கும் நடிகர்கள் மட்டுமே சமூகத்துக்குப் பணியாற்றுபவர்கள்; மற்ற எல்லாரும் பிழைப்பைப் பார்ப்பவர்கள்.

நடிகர்களில் பலர் சமூகப்பணி செய்கிறார்கள், நடிப்போ, வாழ்க்கையோ தன் கொள்கையில் தனக்கே சந்தேகம் வரும்படியே பலர் நடந்துகொள்கிறார்கள்.
விஜய் போன்ற நடிகர்கள் அரசியலுக்கு வந்து அமைச்சர் கனவு கண்டால், தன் ரசிகர்கள் கோக் குடிக்க வேண்டுமா அல்லது கோக்கை எதிர்க்க வேண்டுமா என்று தெளிவுப்படுத்த வேண்டும்.

வருடத்திற்கு ஒரு படம் செய்து, திரைக்கு வரும் வேளையில் வெளிச்சத்திற்கு வரும் ரஜினி, பாலபிஷேகம் என்று தங்கள் ரசிகர்கள் செய்யும் அலப்பரையை நிறுத்த சொல்லி, நல்ல காரியங்கள் செய்து தங்கள் அன்பை வெளிக்காட்டச் சொல்ல வேண்டும், கமல் தன் ரசிகர்களை வழிப்படுத்தியது போல, அல்லது நடிப்பு என் தொழில், மக்களை ஏமாற்ற விரும்பவில்லை என்று விளம்பரங்களை ஒதுக்கிய அஜித் போல் நடிகர்கள் நேர்மையாக இருக்க வேண்டும்.

சமூகப் பணிகளில், ராகவா லாரன்ஸ், சூர்யா போன்ற நடிகர்களும், நடிகைகளும் ஈடுபட்டிருந்தாலும், பொதுவாகத் தமிழ் நடிகர்கள், இயக்குனர்கள் நிஜத்திற்கும் நடிப்பிற்கும் உள்ள இடைவெளியைக் குறைத்துக்கொள்ள வேண்டும், அல்லது அரசியலுக்கு வரக் கூடிய கனவையாவது மாற்றிக் கொள்ள வேண்டும். சிங்களவன் பணம் என்றாலும், பாகிஸ்தான் பணம் என்றாலும், எங்களுக்குத் தேவைப் பணம், உங்களுக்குத் தேவைப் படம் என்று வெளிப்படையாக அறிவிக்கும் தைரியமேனும் வேண்டும். ஏற்கனவே மந்தைகளாய் மாறியுள்ள தமிழக ரசிகர்களின் கூட்டம் இந்த உண்மையைத் தானாகவேனும் புரிந்து கொள்ள வேண்டும்.

எப்படியெல்லாம் ஏமாற்ற வேண்டுமோ அப்படியெல்லாம் ஏமாற்றி விட்டு, மக்களின் போராட்டத்திற்கு ஒன்றுபடாமல், தலைவர்களின் கைதிற்கு மட்டும் உண்ணாவிரத நாடகம் நடத்தும் சந்தர்ப்பவாதம், சம்பந்தமேயில்லாமல் விடுதலைப் புலிகளின் தலைவர் பிரபாகரனின் புகைப்படத்தைப் பயன்படுத்திச் செய்யும் அரசியல், தன்னுடைய பட வெளியீட்டிற்காக யாரெல்லாம் முதல்வர்களாய் இருக்கிறார்களோ, எந்தக் கட்சி ஆட்சியில் இருக்கிறதோ, அதற்கேற்றப்படி மாற்றிக் கொள்ளும் சாதுர்யம், தன் படத்தைத் திருட்டு வீ சி டி யில் பார்க்காமல், உழைக்கும் காசில் கொஞ்சம் அரசாங்கத்தின் டாஸ்மாக்கிற்கும், மீதத்தைத் தன் தலைவனின்(?!) படத்தை டிக்கெட் வாங்கித் திரையரங்கில் பார்க்கும் ரசிகனுக்குச் செய்ய வேண்டிய மரியாதையை, அரசியல் தலைவர்களுக்குப் பாராட்டு விழா எடுத்து, கூழைக் கும்பிடு போடும் வேஷம் என என இவற்றையெல்லாம் மாற்றிக் கொள்ளாத நடிகர்கள், அரசியலுக்கு வந்து மக்களுக்கெனச் சாதிக்கப் போவது ஒன்றும் இல்லை ரசிக மடையர்களே!

நடிப்பு ஒரு கலை. அது ஒரு தொழில். அதையும் ஒரு தர்மமாகச் செய்தனர் சுதந்திரப் போராட்டக் காலத்தில். இன்று அது வெறும் தொழில். எங்கோ சில இயக்குனர்கள், வெளியில் வராத சமூக அவலங்களைக் காட்சிப்படுத்தி நீதிக்காக ஆவணப்படுத்துதல் மட்டுமே எஞ்சி நிற்கும் சமூகத் தர்மம். பொழுதுபோக்கு அம்சம் என ரசிகனை மகிழ்விப்பது, அல்லது நல்ல விதமாய்ச் சிந்தனையைத் தூண்டுவது என்பது தொழில் தர்மம்.

எந்தத் துறையாய் இருந்தாலும், பெண்களின் நிலை இங்கேயும் சொல்லிக்கொள்ளும் நிலையில் இல்லை, நடிகர்களின் நடிப்பை நம்பி ஏமாறும் ரசிகன், தலைவன் என்று போற்றும் ரசிகன், பெரும்பாலும் நடிகையின் நடிப்பை விடத் தோற்றத்தைக் கண்டு ரசிப்பதும் காமுறுவதும் மட்டுமே இங்கே எதார்த்தம், அப்படித்தான், அப்படி ஓர் இடத்தை மட்டும்தான் பெரும்பாலான தமிழ்ப்படங்கள் நடிகைகளுக்கு ஏற்படுத்திக் கொடுத்து இருக்கின்றன.

தமிழர்களைப் போல எளிதில் காட்சி மாயையில் ஏமாறும் கூட்டம் இருக்கும்வரை, எதுவும் திரைப்படமாகும், விஷம் கூட விளம்பரமாகும்.. நாளை இவர்கள் தலைவர்கள் ஆவர்கள், நம்முடைய பிழைப்பு நாய்ப் பிழைப்பாகும்

ரசிகர்கள் ரசிகர்களாகவே இருக்கும்வரை நடிகர்கள் நடிகர்களாகவே இருப்பார்கள்... ரசிகர்கள் வெறியர்கள் ஆகும்போது நடிகர்கள் தலைவர்கள் ஆகிறார்கள்!

மு.அமுதாவின் வலைதளம் http://amudhamanna.blogspot.in/

Link - http://tamil.thehindu.com/opinion/blogs/article6561004.ece

Avadi to America
5th November 2014, 11:16 PM
Is this taran adarsh official twitter account?

https://twitter.com/taran_adaarsh

Pinned Tweet
Taran Adarsh @taran_adaarsh · Oct 24
Just got a call from Farah Khan requesting me to give 1st day collections of HAPPY NEW YEAR more than DHOOM 3.... #HNY
0 replies 41 retweets 20 favorites
Reply Retweet41 Favorite20
More
Taran Adarsh @taran_adaarsh · 6m 6 minutes ago
SRK just hv 5 hit movies (when all distributors made money)... Tusshar Kapoor has 7 profitable movies!

Most over-hyped star #SRK #fact
0 replies 0 retweets 0 favorites
Reply Retweet Favorite
More
Taran Adarsh @taran_adaarsh · 9m 9 minutes ago
Arjun Rampal broke his friendship with SRK as his wife Mehar told him to stay away from malicious faggot.. Strong words she used
0 replies 0 retweets 1 favorite
Reply Retweet Favorite1
More
Taran Adarsh @taran_adaarsh · 10m 10 minutes ago
I respect Hrithik Roshan a lot.. He is the kindest & most nobel soul. Thats why I cant reveal the ugly truth about Suzzane & Aryan Khan...
0 replies 1 retweet 0 favorites
Reply Retweet1 Favorite
More
Taran Adarsh @taran_adaarsh · 13m 13 minutes ago
Rani Mukherjee has strictly told Aditya Chopra to stay away from SRK & keep the relationship just professional...
0 replies 2 retweets 0 favorites
Reply Retweet2 Favorite
More
Taran Adarsh @taran_adaarsh · 14m 14 minutes ago
SRK is upset with the wedding of Aditya Chopra & Rani Mujherjee... He has no 'partners' left after fighting with Karan Johar & Arjun Rampal
0 replies 1 retweet 0 favorites
Reply Retweet1 Favorite
More
Taran Adarsh @taran_adaarsh · 18m 18 minutes ago
While Salman Khan attended funeral of Yash Johar (father of Karan Johar), SRK went to Kolkata for an award function same day #priorities
0 replies 7 retweets 5 favorites
Reply Retweet7 Favorite5
More
Taran Adarsh @taran_adaarsh · 22m 22 minutes ago
While Aamir & Salman were sad & mourned Yash Chopra's death... SRK celebrated it by dancing at a wedding on the same day!
0 replies 11 retweets 6 favorites
Reply Retweet11 Favorite6
More
Taran Adarsh @taran_adaarsh · 27m 27 minutes ago
SRK tried to snatch SOORAJ BARJATYA from Salman Khan... Sooraj told him that his cheap & manipulative image not suited for his family movies
0 replies 8 retweets 3 favorites
Reply Retweet8 Favorite3
More
Taran Adarsh @taran_adaarsh · 31m 31 minutes ago
Ritesh Deshmukh is happy these days as distributors show more faith in him than SRK. In last 5 years, Ritesh success ratio twice of SRK...
0 replies 5 retweets 2 favorites
Reply Retweet5 Favorite2
More
Taran Adarsh @taran_adaarsh · 33m 33 minutes ago
Akshay Khanna confided to people at party that Farah Khan based his character in TEES MAAR KHAN on egoistic & desperate SRK...
0 replies 1 retweet 1 favorite
Reply Retweet1 Favorite1
More
Taran Adarsh @taran_adaarsh · 35m 35 minutes ago
Sanjay Kapoor Sms'ed Komal Nahta that even he was bigger star than SRK in interiors.. CHUPPA RUSTAM & SIRF TUM earned thrice than HNY & MNIK
0 replies 3 retweets 1 favorite
Reply Retweet3 Favorite1
More
Taran Adarsh @taran_adaarsh · 37m 37 minutes ago
Salman called Aamir & joked that exhibitors who paid huge MG for HNY are in same condition (on streets; without clothes) as his PK character
0 replies 3 retweets 0 favorites
Reply Retweet3 Favorite
More
Taran Adarsh @taran_adaarsh · 40m 40 minutes ago
Aamir Khan was heard telling a trade person that Hrithik Roshan is a much bigger universal star in SRK... especially in interiors!
0 replies 4 retweets 1 favorite
Reply Retweet4 Favorite1
More
Taran Adarsh @taran_adaarsh · 42m 42 minutes ago
SRK is trying his best to manipulate Yashraj into releasing FAN on EID 2015 instead of BAJRANGI BHAIJAAN.. Kabir Khan refused bluntly....
0 replies 5 retweets 3 favorites
Reply Retweet5 Favorite3
More
Taran Adarsh @taran_adaarsh · 43m 43 minutes ago
SRK is selling the properties of Dubai to raise funds for his next home production with Rohit Shetty #HNY

leosimha
6th November 2014, 12:11 AM
A 2 the B 2 the A - BABA

This is the actual twitter account of Trade Analyst Taran Adarsh. It is a verified account.

https://twitter.com/taran_adarsh

In the above twiiter account account of Taran Adaarsh. Please note the extra "a" in Adaarsh.

ajaybaskar
6th November 2014, 07:27 AM
A2A,

Taran was unwell for quite some time and the fake accounts made entry.

leosimha
14th November 2014, 05:01 PM
http://youtu.be/zHp-jhh26lE

Studio 9 producer about Vijay Sethupathi issue!!

selvakumar
15th November 2014, 05:07 AM
Hmm surprised that a producer has come out directly like this. But the ADMK angle is little worrying. Let us wait and hear from Vijay sethupathy

Nasc
17th November 2014, 11:22 AM
Hmm surprised that a producer has come out directly like this. But the ADMK angle is little worrying. Let us wait and hear from Vijay sethupathy

nothing spl abt the standoffs..but shocking to hear what Mr TCR has to say at around 2.13 .... :banghead:

http://youtu.be/iifWv0cJJyg?t=2m08s

A.ANAND
17th November 2014, 12:07 PM
nothing spl abt the standoffs..but shocking to hear what Mr TCR has to say at around 2.13 .... :banghead:

haiyooooooooo..intha poochandi moonja paakave pidikala!!ellaorum thaivaana idaitha nooki pongga!!!

selvakumar
17th November 2014, 01:02 PM

lol.. Vijay S has potential. But Intha Siva karthi :bang head:

leosimha
7th January 2015, 11:15 AM
some shocking things heard and read....

Yuvan converted to Muslim to marry a Muslim girl but what is his Muslim name, Yousuf Khan?

some tamil actress Vasundhara Kashyap personal Instagram account hacked and pictures leaked....

ajaybaskar
7th January 2015, 11:17 AM
Yuvan is Mohammed Haliq now.

Vasundhara pics were all over whatsapp last week.

leosimha
7th January 2015, 11:26 AM
Yuvan is Mohammed Haliq now.

So will he still continue with the name YUVAN in movies?

:shock:

never heard of this actress until now. guess she is a small time actress and wants to get some mileage by leaking it herself?

the same thing happened with shwetha basu and her name wasn't known until some news came out but the true story is she is real innocent and the media damaged her. :( thats what I hear

rachel
7th January 2015, 11:31 AM
:lol: actually what's wrong with yuvan and his wives?I can't believe he is able to marry 3 girls in a short period of time.

leosimha
7th January 2015, 11:33 AM
guess Illaiyaraja, Karthik Raja is not too happy with Yuvan's decision of marriage and conversion.

paranitharan
7th January 2015, 12:38 PM
:lol: actually what's wrong with yuvan and his wives?I can't believe he is able to marry 3 girls in a short period of time.

There is nothing wrong with men but on the other hand .... :(

balaajee
7th January 2015, 01:07 PM
So will he still continue with the name YUVAN in movies?

never heard of this actress until now. guess she is a small time actress and wants to get some mileage by leaking it herself?

the same thing happened with shwetha basu and her name wasn't known until some news came out but the true story is she is real innocent and the media damaged her. :( thats what I hear

She had acted in Vattaram, Jayamkondaan(villan's wife), Peranmai, Thenmerku Paruvakaatru(heroine), Poraali, Sonna Puriyathu(heroine)...

mexicomeat
7th January 2015, 03:41 PM

All three were love marriage. It is just like autograph movie.. Enna onnu Nama hero ends up marrying all 3 heroines.

NOV
7th January 2015, 05:25 PM
I don't know how far this is true, but the rumour in Malaysia is that he was caught for khalwat in Malaysia last year. Khalwat means being in compromising position where one party is Muslim and is an offence in Muslim law. Marriage was the way out offered to save the girl's dignity. (Khalwat law applies only to Muslims).

If you have seen the photos of his marriage, you would notice that he wears a songkok. Songkok is Malay headgear and is also used by some Indian-Muslims here to identify with the Malays.

As I said earlier, I have no idea how true is this allegation.

NOV
7th January 2015, 05:30 PM
Vasundhara....

http://tamilgoose.com/vasundhara-kashyap-leaked-pics-photos/

ajaybaskar
7th January 2015, 06:29 PM
I don't know how far this is true, but the rumour in Malaysia is that he was caught for khalwat in Malaysia last year. Khalwat means being in compromising position where one party is Muslim and is an offence in Muslim law. Marriage was the way out offered to save the girl's dignity. (Khalwat law applies only to Muslims).

If you have seen the photos of his marriage, you would notice that he wears a songkok. Songkok is Malay headgear and is also used by some Indian-Muslims here to identify with the Malays.

As I said earlier, I have no idea how true is this allegation.
There was a rumor that he often visited Thailand with his then director friend for obvious reasons and that didn't go well with his dad.

rachel
8th January 2015, 02:44 PM
All three were love marriage. It is just like autograph movie.. Enna onnu Nama hero ends up marrying all 3 heroines.

:lol:

rachel
8th January 2015, 02:45 PM
There was a rumor that he often visited Thailand with his then director friend for obvious reasons and that didn't go well with his dad.

:omg:

Cinemarasigan
8th January 2015, 05:53 PM

Which Director? M or F?

Cinemarasigan
8th January 2015, 05:56 PM
yuvan is mohammed haliq now.

:omg:

Cinemarasigan
8th January 2015, 06:01 PM
Yuvan Shankar Raja aka Abdul Haliq, son of music maestro Illayaraja, got married for the third time. He married Jaffrunnisha, a Malaysia-based designer, in a private ceremony

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=NaFGWXn7OtI

ajaybaskar
8th January 2015, 06:06 PM
Which Director? M or F?
ஆயிரத்தில் ஒருவர்..

Dinesh84
8th January 2015, 07:01 PM
thanks for the link :mrgreen: as i dont have the luxury of using whatsapp

paranitharan
8th January 2015, 07:50 PM
grown up men gossiping...

leosimha
8th January 2015, 08:08 PM
Which Director? M or F?

what does M or F stand for?

leosimha
8th January 2015, 08:19 PM
thanks for the link :mrgreen: as i dont have the luxury of using whatsapp

hmm...whatever these photos in the link shared...already it is seen in movies right...anybody watched hindi movie Zid?

leosimha
8th January 2015, 08:21 PM
She had acted in Vattaram, Jayamkondaan(villan's wife), Peranmai, Thenmerku Paruvakaatru(heroine), Poraali, Sonna Puriyathu(heroine)...

oh big list...guess she is not from tamil must be from North India and trying hard to get a foothold in TFI.

leosimha
8th January 2015, 08:24 PM
grown up men gossiping...

:lol: neenga underage-aa :)

thala
9th January 2015, 02:57 AM
Pillai vaal starting giving video interviews on indiaglitz. Better he writes reviews instead of talking. Voice is unbearable :banghead:
link: http://www.indiaglitz.com/Indiaglitz-Presents-red-Carpet---A-New-Show-With-Sreedhar-Pillai-tamil-news-122655

ajaybaskar
10th January 2015, 07:41 PM
Following Vasundhara, another one bites the dust.

interz
12th February 2015, 12:52 AM
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/chennai/articlelist/2950623.cms

Everytime I read this kind of news I get shocked. Hope the criminals will be severly punished.

balaajee
20th February 2015, 03:22 PM
ஜப்பானிய மொழியிலும் சண்டமாருதம் - சரத்குமார் பேட்டி Read more at: http://tamil.oneindia.com/

A.ANAND
28th February 2015, 10:24 AM
I Don't Want To Go To Thamarai's House - Thiyagu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5k7CHEofHDc#t=390

A.ANAND
26th March 2015, 03:45 PM
தோழர் தியாகுவின் லீலைகள்

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_a7jrmxtEY

A.ANAND
11th April 2015, 03:57 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jENOQYs78jo&feature=youtu.be

yaanaikkum adi sarakkum..kamal ippadi mokka vaangi paathathey illa.

Mahen
11th April 2015, 06:09 PM
yarru intha arnab...:banghead: looks like hes not happy with Kamal

venkkiram
11th April 2015, 07:38 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jENOQYs78jo&feature=youtu.be

yaanaikkum adi sarakkum..kamal ippadi mokka vaangi paathathey illa.

கமல் மொக்கையெல்லாம் வாங்கவில்லை. சிறப்பான பதில்கள். இந்த அளவுக்குக் கூட இதுபோன்ற சர்ச்சைகளாக திரிக்கப்படும் விஷயங்களை அணுகுவதற்கு யாருக்குமே அறிவு, திராணி கிடையாது. யார் யாரிடம் எங்கேயெல்லாம் எப்படி பதில் அளிக்கனும் என்ற கலையிலும் அவர் மேம்பட்டவரே!

VinodKumar's
13th April 2015, 12:26 PM
I want Arnab and MSD one to one live relay. Annaiku ivanuku soli mudinjirum.

ActionHero
13th April 2015, 08:22 PM
கமல் மொக்கையெல்லாம் வாங்கவில்லை. சிறப்பான பதில்கள். இந்த அளவுக்குக் கூட இதுபோன்ற சர்ச்சைகளாக திரிக்கப்படும் விஷயங்களை அணுகுவதற்கு யாருக்குமே அறிவு, திராணி கிடையாது. யார் யாரிடம் எங்கேயெல்லாம் எப்படி பதில் அளிக்கனும் என்ற கலையிலும் அவர் மேம்பட்டவரே!

This comment made my day!

Finally he was questioned by someone who doesnt treat him as god. I wonder how this interview would have been if conducted by Vijay TV and DD ;)

A.ANAND
13th April 2015, 09:59 PM
Buthisalithanam Ella nerathillum Ella Ella edathillum pallipathillai..kamal than sartha thuraiyil jambavanthan athil santhegam illai..but avarum ellarum pol sarasari manithan..nothing special..imho

hattori_hanzo
14th April 2015, 02:28 AM
On the contrary, I feel this is the best way anyone could have handled Arnab Goswamy. That man is known for tholurichifying everyone. He picks up words thrown in by his interviewees and spins a yarn with it. Of course, a more heated and lengthier conversation would have made it more interesting with temper levels going high and low...but at the end of it, you would have felt sorry for Kamal. But it didn't, this time. And the best thing is, Kamal was so cool during the entire conversation. IMO, he knowingly avoided Arnab's questions and answered to NONE of them, and finally made him frame an answer on his own(I assume you won't give in :) ) The way he repeatedly said Shaivaite, Vaishnavite etc made me squirm a bit but I was quite surprised to see that Arnab, for once was taken for a ride.

hattori_hanzo
14th April 2015, 02:34 AM
யார் யாரிடம் எங்கேயெல்லாம் எப்படி பதில் அளிக்கனும் என்ற கலையிலும் அவர் மேம்பட்டவரே!

+1. When Kamal did not answer Arnab's questions, he repeated the same again. But then Kamal brought in names like Kamban, Karmegam which must have completely startled Arnab. "Indhaaloda pesanumna innum konjam padichittuthaan varanum pola" nnu nenachirupaan ;)

Anban
17th April 2015, 12:19 AM
Hattori :clap:

A.ANAND
28th April 2015, 01:25 PM
Actress Urvashi Spotted Drunken in Kerala Legislative Assembly event

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSZ3exQoMgI

mexicomeat
6th May 2015, 07:21 PM
தமிழ் சினிமா இயக்குநர்களின் பிள்ளைகளுக்கு தனியார் கல்லூரிகளில் 90 இலவச இடங்கள்!

Read more at: http://tamil.filmibeat.com/news/90-free-seats-private-colleges-film-director-s-children-034442.html

paavam... shankar, mani ratnam, k s ravikumar invaga ellam saapatukke vazhi illama kazhtapadaranga ... ippadi ethavathu senjathaa thaan ivanga pasanga padikka mudiyum...

Adox
10th June 2015, 04:25 PM
http://www.indiaglitz.com/dream-girls-of-tamil-cinema-then-and-now-tamil-news-134967.html-slide1

some of them unrecognizable ..

balaajee
13th August 2015, 03:18 PM
சுவாமி சிலை பயபக்தியோடு கடத்தல்: தமிழ் திரைப்பட இயக்குனர் வி.சேகர் கைது

கோவில் சிலை கடத்தல் வழக்கில், பிரபல தமிழ் திரைப்பட இயக்குனர் வி.சேகர் காவல்துறையினரால் கைது செய்யப்பட்டுள்ளார்.

http://media.webdunia.com/_media/ta/img/article/2015-08/12/full/1439402764-0528.jpg

கடந்த சில நாட்களுக்கு முன்பு, தமிழக சிலை கடத்தல் தடுப்பு காவல்துறையினர் திடீர் வாகன சோதனையில் ஈடுபட்ட போது, சென்னை மேற்கு மாம்பலத்திலிருந்து, ரூ.80 கோடி மதிப்புள்ள 8 பஞ்சலோக சிலைகளை கடத்தி வந்த பெரம்பலூரைச் சேர்ந்த தனலிங்கம் என்பவரை கைது செய்தனர். அவர், நீதிமன்றத்தில் அளித்த வாக்குமூலத்தில், திருடப்படும் சிலைகள் அனைத்தும், இயக்குனர் வி.சேகர் வீட்டில் வைத்து பேரம் பேசியதாக வாக்குமூலம் அளித்தார்.

இதனையடுத்து இந்த வழக்கில் இயக்குனர் வி.சேகர் மீது காவல்துறை வழக்கு பதிவு செய்து அவரை கைது செய்துள்ளதாக கூறப்படுகிறது. மேலும், இந்த வழக்கில் தொடர்புடைய 12 பேரை காவல்துறையனர் வலைவீசி தேடி வருகின்றனர்.

hattori_hanzo
14th August 2015, 02:32 AM
Very shocking! Nobody would have expected him to do such a cheap act. He has confessed now

http://tamil.oneindia.com/news/tamilnadu/v-sekhar-s-statement-on-his-smuggling-business-233288.html#slide165750

elsaen11
14th August 2015, 04:52 PM
The idea of kidnapping an unknown person, administering carbon monoxide and harvesting their organs may make a thrilling plot for a movie, but transplantation experts say storylines like this prove to be a setback to the efforts to promote cadaver organ transplantation.

Two movies were recently released — Kaaki Sattai and Yennai Arindhaal — that dealt with organ smuggling. “While movies like this may be fun to watch, they often prove detrimental to the organ donation movement,” Sunil Shroff, managing trustee, MOHAN Foundation, said.

Complicated process

“Transplantation of organs is a very complicated process, and the laws are strictly implemented. It is impossible to run an organ racket the way they are portrayed in films,” he said. For live donors, only blood relatives — mother, father, brother, sister or child — can donate. If the donation is from another source, then the authorities have to be convinced that it is for an altruistic purpose.

There are a number of factual errors in these movies, which could create panic among the public. For example, if a patient is given carbon monoxide to induce brain death, all the other organs too will be useless. “Even kidneys cannot be stolen from a living person, and a number of tests have to be done to see if there is a match before they can be transplanted,” Dr. Shroff said.

http://www.thehindu.com/news/cities/chennai/why-is-kollywood-so-taken-up-with-organ-transplant-crimes/article7532517.ece

vithagan
14th August 2015, 06:40 PM
The idea of kidnapping an unknown person, administering carbon monoxide and harvesting their organs may make a thrilling plot for a movie, but transplantation experts say storylines like this prove to be a setback to the efforts to promote cadaver organ transplantation.

Two movies were recently released — Kaaki Sattai and Yennai Arindhaal — that dealt with organ smuggling. “While movies like this may be fun to watch, they often prove detrimental to the organ donation movement,” Sunil Shroff, managing trustee, MOHAN Foundation, said.

Complicated process

“Transplantation of organs is a very complicated process, and the laws are strictly implemented. It is impossible to run an organ racket the way they are portrayed in films,” he said. For live donors, only blood relatives — mother, father, brother, sister or child — can donate. If the donation is from another source, then the authorities have to be convinced that it is for an altruistic purpose.

There are a number of factual errors in these movies, which could create panic among the public. For example, if a patient is given carbon monoxide to induce brain death, all the other organs too will be useless. “Even kidneys cannot be stolen from a living person, and a number of tests have to be done to see if there is a match before they can be transplanted,” Dr. Shroff said.

http://www.thehindu.com/news/cities/chennai/why-is-kollywood-so-taken-up-with-organ-transplant-crimes/article7532517.ece

Very true.. they can say its just an entertainment.. but it will create unnecessary fears. Sensitive vishayathula konjam sirathai edutha nalla irukkum. They do have responsibilities..

ajaybaskar
14th August 2015, 06:49 PM
In which film did they use this CO thing?

Sent from my Micromax A102 using Tapatalk

Mr.GreyShirt
14th August 2015, 06:57 PM
In which film did they use this CO thing?

I think it was Kaakki Sattai

ajaybaskar
14th August 2015, 07:04 PM
Oh yeah. Now i remember.

vithagan
24th August 2015, 10:45 PM

:banghead:

DHANUSH TO ACT IN MAARI 2?

http://behindwoods.com/tamil-movies-cinema-news-15/images/dhanush-might-team-up-with-balaji-mohan-for-maari-2-photos-pictures-stills.jpg

Dhanush looks to be having a good 2015 so far with films like Anegan, Shamitabh and Maari. The distinct roles that he has played have fetched him some very good responses among critics and fans.

If sources are to be believed, Dhanush might possibly team up with the Maari gang again, for a sequel. Yes, the star is apparently in talks to act under director Balaji Mohan’s direction again.

Will the team take the film forward? Please stay tuned for more updates!

thamiz
24th August 2015, 10:51 PM
People go for sequel only if the part 1 is a hit @ BO? Is Maari a hit? I suspect very much! :)

Russellbba
26th August 2015, 07:29 PM
லிங்கா பட நஷ்டஈடு தராவிட்டால் பாயும் புலிக்கு தடை- தியேட்டர் உரிமையாளர்கள் சங்கம் திடீர் அறிவிப்பு!!

http://tamil.filmibeat.com/news/lingaa-issue-theater-owners-assn-announces-ban-on-paayum-puli-036394.html

Adappaavame !!

Cinemarasigan
27th August 2015, 11:40 AM
லிங்கா பட நஷ்டஈடு தராவிட்டால் பாயும் புலிக்கு தடை- தியேட்டர் உரிமையாளர்கள் சங்கம் திடீர் அறிவிப்பு!!

http://tamil.filmibeat.com/news/lingaa-issue-theater-owners-assn-announces-ban-on-paayum-puli-036394.html

Adappaavame !!

இதைத்தான் பழி ஓரிடம் பாவம் ஓரிடம்-னு சொல்றதா.. எவனோ காசை அள்ளிக்கிட்டு ஓடிட்டான், பாவம் இந்த வேந்தர் மூவீஸ் மாட்டிக்கிட்டாங்க..

rsubras
27th August 2015, 01:51 PM
instead of condemning the mafia-ism that is spreading in TFM industry, it is bad to see fans take this as an opportunity to rejoice.......... this kind of black mailing menace needs to be curbed by someone, some how....... kamal was the one who had guts to challenge many such dominations in the past.......who now?

Cinemarasigan
27th August 2015, 02:52 PM
instead of condemning the mafia-ism that is spreading in TFM industry, it is bad to see fans take this as an opportunity to rejoice.......... this kind of black mailing menace needs to be curbed by someone, some how....... kamal was the one who had guts to challenge many such dominations in the past.......who now?

Good point Subras, Situation is out of control now... When Kamal fought against these Mafia, none came forward to support, kept watching silently. Had people supported him that time, these guys would not have grown up like this. Related to this issue, Root cause is EAROS. Why people are not understanding and targeting Vendhar, Rajni and all..

Adox
27th August 2015, 08:09 PM
Why all this blame game (talking about Lingaa here) .. We're talking business. For EROS, its venture was to expand it business. Vendhar buying it from EROS is with a hope that it'll make big profits from SS Rajini's name. Distributors bought it paying a big premium equal to Endhiran after being told that it'll perform better than Endhiran.

Now where is the problem ? Singaravelan's greed! He should have known better before investing that sum of money .. now after losing money he should have kept shut and looked for another opportunity. The entire thing about claiming money back from the actor/producer is akin to people demanding their ticket money back if the movie was a mokka movie.

In Rajini's case, Kamal was very much against Rajini compensating for Linga.

elsaen11
2nd September 2015, 02:20 PM
So sad

VinodKumar's
2nd September 2015, 11:46 PM
No films to be released in tamil nadu from sep -4th.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Nl21eq51Ow

paranitharan
3rd September 2015, 09:32 AM

Adappaavame !!

vidunga saar, STR'i kaapaathina maathiri ivaraiyum kaapathuvaar namma aalu ;)

thamiz
3rd September 2015, 09:51 PM
vidunga saar, STR'i kaapaathina maathiri ivaraiyum kaapathuvaar namma aalu ;)

அவரு ஒரு பக்கம் "அடப் பாவமே" னு ரொம்ப கவலைப் பட்டு கண்ணீர் விடுறாரு!

நீங்க இன்னொரு பக்கம் அவருக்கு நல்லா அனுசரனையா மெனக்கெட்டு ஆறுதல் சொல்றீங்க!

இதுக்கு இடையில் நாங்க எல்லாம் வேற இதையெல்லாம் வேடிக்கை பார்க்கிறோம்! :lol:

----------------

Jokes apart, I think what is going on here is,

The theater owner/distributor says: We wont release this particular product!

The producer council says: If that's the way you want, You wont release any of the products we are making. Shut down your theater and go home!

Now, lose-lose situation. They both go out of business! :rotfl:

sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
3rd September 2015, 10:53 PM
Rajinikanth's Lingaa Loss is the Main Reason For All Problems - Arun Pandian

<a href="https://t.co/ZHcccRezhF" target="_blank">
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wKb8Cu152w (https://t.co/ZHcccRezhF)

Chikatiloan
3rd September 2015, 11:05 PM
Rajinikanth's Lingaa Loss is the Main Reason For All Problems - Arun Pandian

<a href="https://t.co/ZHcccRezhF" target="_blank">
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wKb8Cu152w (https://t.co/ZHcccRezhF)

So So far its claimed Lingaa is loss only in tamilnadu..
and people claimed its blockbuster in US,UK,malaysia..now worldwide distributor itself says its big loss worldwide than TN.."Naan thaan miga periya baadhipaanavan"..shabbaaa

sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
3rd September 2015, 11:34 PM
youtu.be/dSRsuj9FZIs (https://t.co/SQxIqpoPlx) unsurprisingly, UV release pannaama senjadhu kalaippooli thaanu only. he blackmailed kamal to give 0Crores for its release. seems kamal was instead forced to sign the 30Crore film. and looks like this dhanu bugger, who has no connection with linga loss issue, also went inside that issue too and 1) stole the money rajini gave for comensation 2) indirectly forced rajini to do a film for his banner, which is kabaali

so now who is அழிக்கவந்தான்?!? producer council leader பதவியை வெச்சிட்டு இப்படி கமல் ரஜினி போன்ற பெரிய தலைகளையே மிரட்டுர ஒரு சல்லிப்பயலை ஏன் திரையுலகம் விட்டுவெச்சிருக்காங்க?!? sack him out of that post immedietly

paranitharan
4th September 2015, 12:50 PM
https://tamilglitz.in/actor-vijay-spotted-drunk-at-premji-amarens-birthday-party/

mahatma da :smokesmile:

elsaen11
4th September 2015, 01:17 PM
:lol: But they will never some up with photos. What a site

VinodKumar's
4th September 2015, 01:29 PM
ha ha pig always goes for shit ...

Premji bday Feb la ... adhu kooda paravaala eppovo siva karthikeyan panna mimciry vachi oru news Vijay ah Siva KArthikeyan insult pannitaarnu sep 1 la ...

https://tamilglitz.in/sivakarthikeyan-insults-vijay-in-public-video-attached/

Indha polappuku akkava vachi bakkery vaangi nadathalam :mrgreen: ...

paranitharan
4th September 2015, 01:52 PM
ithila pig yaaru, s**t yaaru.. ok enakku purinchittu ;)

Dammy R
4th September 2015, 01:53 PM

Premji bday Feb la ... adhu kooda paravaala eppovo siva karthikeyan panna mimciry vachi oru news Vijay ah Siva KArthikeyan insult pannitaarnu sep 1 la ...

https://tamilglitz.in/sivakarthikeyan-insults-vijay-in-public-video-attached/

Not to forget, this SK mimicry show made fun of all actors, and that was few years back. The video is on YouTube where he mimics all actors, but this creative website picked up only the portion where he mimics Vijay....shows the true intentions of this site, run by some losers to make a bunch of few other losers happy by publishing crap about one particular star.

elsaen11
4th September 2015, 01:58 PM

:rotfl:

elsaen11
4th September 2015, 01:58 PM
Btw Pig pathi pesuna why one guy is always worried? :lol:

Reminds Paneerselvam comedy from Indian movie :lol2:

Kumaran.P
4th September 2015, 02:18 PM
Btw Pig pathi pesuna why one guy is always worried? :lol:

Reminds Paneerselvam comedy from Indian movie :lol2:

and I watched this scene a while ago. :lol: ! http://i.ytimg.com/vi/AT7AXjpnR1w/maxresdefault.jpg

interz
4th September 2015, 02:39 PM
Rajini, Kamal, Vijayakanth, Kaarthik, SJ Surya, Veenuchakravarthy, Dhanush, Ajith, Simbu are some of the artists Sivakarthikeyan did imitate aswell. I cant see tamilglitz purpose with it. Lazy "journalism" if you can call it that.

VinodKumar's
4th September 2015, 02:44 PM
Rajini, Kamal, Kaarthik, SJ Surya, Veenuchakravarthy, Dhanush, Ajith, Simbu are some artists Sivakarthikeyan did imitate aswell. I cant see tamilglitz purpose with it. They can watch any tamil mimicry artist on youtube and say this comedian insulted that hero. Lazy "journalism" if you can call it that.

Interz it snot lazy journalism ...its agenda driven journalism which gives org**** to some pigs !!!

Dammy R
4th September 2015, 02:52 PM
That's exactly what I feel...its agenda driven... We should just ignore it...I don't think anyone in the industry or most people care about this junk website...apart from few who deserve to be left alone to live their life in frustration.

Vinod bro ...calm down...why boil blood unnecessarily over some losers. Just laugh at their stupidity bro ;-)

Russellmvr
4th September 2015, 03:04 PM
You are Right Dammy.

These websites make things up just to satisfy the sadist feelings of a particular group, and they are happy to check out these sites.
Let it be like so. When the things do not happen as they wanted to, they do not have any other stuffs than going third grade.

VinodKumar's
4th September 2015, 03:04 PM
Vinod bro ...calm down...why boil blood unnecessarily over some losers. Just laugh at their stupidity bro ;-)

Dammy, Humans can sense the ignorance but not ____.

ecureuhapis
4th September 2015, 03:45 PM

ithukku ethukku thaniya photo? vayitha pathale teriyavenam?

beer gut pathi society-ku karuthu sonnen.

thamiz
4th September 2015, 06:12 PM
Finally Paayum puli released successfully and getting good reviews.

அருண் பாண்டியனுக்கு இது தேவையா?

கொஞ்சம் பொறுமையாக இருந்து இருக்கலாம் வாயை வச்சுக்கிட்டு!

தேவையே இல்லாமல் லிங்காவை இழுத்து கடைசியில் ஒரு ரஜினி விசிறிகூட சவாலே சமாளி பக்கம் தலை வைத்துப் படுக்க முடியாமல் பண்ணி, தன் தலையில் தானே மண் அள்ளிப் போட்டுக்கிட்டார்!

Russellbba
4th September 2015, 10:11 PM
Finally Paayum puli released successfully and getting good reviews.

அருண் பாண்டியனுக்கு இது தேவையா?

கொஞ்சம் பொறுமையாக இருந்து இருக்கலாம் வாயை வச்சுக்கிட்டு!

தேவையே இல்லாமல் லிங்காவை இழுத்து கடைசியில் ஒரு ரஜினி விசிறிகூட சவாலே சமாளி பக்கம் தலை வைத்துப் படுக்க முடியாமல் பண்ணி, தன் தலையில் தானே மண் அள்ளிப் போட்டுக்கிட்டார்!

rasini-in linkaa padathaye paaka varalaye rasini rasikarkal, savale samaali padatha paaka vandha enna vaaraati enna -- apdinnu yosichu ipdi pesirparo.... irundhalum arun pandiyanuku idhu thevayaa??

thamiz
4th September 2015, 10:34 PM
rasini-in linkaa padathaye paaka varalaye rasini rasikarkal, savale samaali padatha paaka vandha enna vaaraati enna -- apdinnu yosichu ipdi pesirparo.... irundhalum arun pandiyanuku idhu thevayaa??

Sorry it is hard for me to read your "tamenglish tamil"! I am not going to advise you how and what should you write. I just have to ignore these kind "tamilingsh" language! Take it easy! I wish I could develop such skills to appreciate your comments sometime later! :(

Russellbba
5th September 2015, 02:41 AM
Sorry it is hard for me to read your "tamenglish tamil"! I am not going to advise you how and what should you write. I just have to ignore these kind "tamilingsh" language! Take it easy! I wish I could develop such skills to appreciate your comments sometime later! :(

எங்க புரிஞ்சிருச்சோ-ன்னு பயந்துட்டேன்.. "எண்ணெய் வாள்ளே வய்க்கும் தய்வங்களே" அப்படின்னு சங்கத்தமிழ்ல பேசறத்துக்கு தான் நீங்க இருக்கீங்களே, நாங்க வேற என்னத்துக்கு.. pls continue to ignore, for your good. Thanks for understanding. :)

venkkiram
5th September 2015, 06:36 AM
எண்ணெய் வாள்ளே வய்க்கும் தய்வங்களே"
வெடித்து சிரித்தேன்.. பெரும்பாலான படங்களில் பஞ்சகட்சம் கட்டிக்கொண்டு வலம் வந்த தமிழரல்லவா அவர்!*

thamiz
5th September 2015, 07:07 AM
pls continue to ignore, for your good.

I will ignore you, I promise. :)

You take care of yourself too! For your own good of course! :lol:

cinema
5th September 2015, 07:56 AM
GS Unga range-ae vera

ajaybaskar
5th September 2015, 08:14 AM
ithukku ethukku thaniya photo? vayitha pathale teriyavenam?

beer gut pathi society-ku karuthu sonnen.
ஹலோ.. நாங்கல்லாம் பார்ட்டிக்கு போனா பஞ்சாமிர்தம் மட்டும்தான் சாப்பிடுவோம். [emoji6]

paranitharan
5th September 2015, 12:07 PM
Dammy, Humans can sense the ignorance but not ____.

come on tiger, come on.. say it :lol:

paranitharan
5th September 2015, 12:08 PM

they were photos of vijayna in mayakkam