PDA

View Full Version : Vaazhappala Kaamedy Kalagam HO: NiRuvanar VaLLal Goundamani

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

littlemaster1982
10th February 2011, 10:37 PM
Btw, none of the links to the old threads work. LM, plis to attend to this matter.

Fixed the archive links. Should work now :)

SMI
10th February 2011, 11:00 PM
Thanks LM. Third thread still has some issues, opens up but does not load fully.

Reg the rare pic - IIRC, his official site(?) - coundamani.com, now inactive, had his first movie as Raman ethanai Ramanadi and some body* said (here, in one of the threads), he played a taxi driver in that movie. This scene could be from that movie.

H_H, GM had acted with Nagesh in Aayudha Poojai. Not sure if he did another one with Sivaji or any other with Nagesh.

HR, padathula aaLE illa (I mean immaterial), title-a pEru kEkkudhO :). Title-a pEru firstu vandhadhu may be 16V.

*Edit: First Thread (http://www.mayyam.com/talk/archives/Tamil_Films/t5379_Goundamani.html), Hubbers: Kanna and Pras :thumbsup: (Search for: raman ethanai ramanadi)

littlemaster1982
11th February 2011, 07:04 AM
Thanks LM. Third thread still has some issues, opens up but does not load fully.

Fixed that one too.

raamrams
11th February 2011, 07:19 AM
At one stage he decided he will do only as a hero and started with paNam pathum seiyum, which was a hit.
Some history :) After Vaidhegi Kaathirundhaal, GM was almost a rage and a must in Tamil films. I think he was the one who started charging 1 lakh per schedule. In Udhaya Geetham, he is a pOli saamiyaar collecting uNdiyal kaasu from tree to tree in different vehicles showing his transformation into a rich - cycle --> moped --> and finally in a car (Maruti 800) which was said to be his. Being in high demand, he took the decision to do only a hero. Thankfully he flopped. The hero was gone and a scientist was born. (kavidha - like olaippu dhaan mukkiyam - HR :thumbsup:)

Thanks for the great info...

raajarasigan
14th February 2011, 05:18 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXjE6HhQ7M4

annan in Maamanidhan...

endha naayda enakku thandhi koduthavan...
avan uyira kaila pudikkatum illa paiyila pudikkattu :lol:
aama ivaru manasu periya podakuli.. thondi eduthu solra.. :lol2:

in naa thazhuthazhukkum kural.. athellam veliya solla mudiyadhu da..

kuDchikka raja.. kudchikka naina.. kudchikkama...kudchikkaaaaaaa... :lol:

en kanakku correct'a irukku..un DOB enakku theriyin.. already nee too late.. kelambu.. reshan card'e kediakka maattudhu.. kelambuda.. :lol:

Pras
14th February 2011, 05:38 PM
http://www.goundamani.com/

ajithfederer
21st February 2011, 10:26 AM
After a long time watching mahaprabu

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAnTjlhjfBg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRk6t2aDnR0&feature=related

NON SENSE MARI PEYSATHINGA.... :rotfl:

Plum
21st February 2011, 10:34 AM
(selling Ticket #s 1,3,5,7 to the youth boys after selling 2,4,6,8 to youth gaels)

"all sooper figure. enjoy...(something to the tune of) jamaai...Vicks Vaporab"

adhu enna vicks vaporab :lol:

Plum
21st February 2011, 10:34 AM
Best celebrity endorsement Vicks Vaporob ever got?

SMI
21st February 2011, 02:12 PM
எல்லாம் மேலே இருக்கிறவன் பார்த்துப்பான்'..கவுண்டமணி பாணியில் தா.பாண்டியன் (thatstamil.oneindia.in/news/2011/02/21/tn-assembly-polls-jaya-admk-cpi-tha-pandian-aid0091.html)

Pras
21st February 2011, 02:33 PM
I don't remember if i already said this here : search for Koundamani on the android market for those who have android phones ... and download the app ;)

Plum
21st February 2011, 02:50 PM
SMI, nInga dhAn Vicks Vaporabku veLakkam kodukkaNum!

groucho070
21st February 2011, 03:05 PM
I don't remember if i already said this here : search for Koundamani on the android market for those who have android phones ... and download the app ;)What does it do? I yam the downloading soon :smile:

Pras
21st February 2011, 03:18 PM
@groucho70 : it includes some of the best sentences of koundamani ;)

@everyone : http://brags.wordpress.com/2010/04/21/koundamani/

groucho070
21st February 2011, 03:36 PM
@groucho70 : it includes some of the best sentences of koundamani ;)Okay, will check it out.

@everyone : http://brags.wordpress.com/2010/04/21/koundamani/Thanks, wouldn't say they are underrated, they do get played often.

SMI
21st February 2011, 03:49 PM
Thanks for the link Pras. Not sure if GM had said, that after he came out from the hospital - similar to the Mark Twain quote "The reports of my death are greatly exaggerated"

SMI, nInga dhAn Vicks Vaporabku veLakkam kodukkaNum!

Not sure if there is a meaning for this. Doesn't he come with improvisations and some times completely meaningless stuff. I think this may be one such thing. In one movie he keeps saying "bledy bagaru" on chinni in a sort of twisted way, which did not work. What clicked later was the ever suitable sidu vaayan :lol:

Plum, did you check the video fully (i am yet to) - hope it has GM's response for your location. Adha kEttappuramum neenga mathhaama irukkingalaanu paarkalam.

Plum
21st February 2011, 03:55 PM
Oh yes, I saw mahaprabhu scenes in the morning on TV also. avaru response correct dhAnE -idhellAm therinju dhAnE apdi vechurukkOm :)

I have an explanation for Vicks Vaporob but it so obviously is post facto that your theory is more plausible
(something to do with applying Vicks Vaporob in your sensitive parts and the tickets being for youth boys in the midst of youth gaels - and the business pitch of that as a luxury product implies they are expected to make use of the fact that they will be seated next to sooper figures)

VENKIRAJA
22nd February 2011, 04:53 PM
Koyamuthoor maapillai Housebreaking scene. Annan's fan on youtube :thumbsup: titles the video Gounder Strike!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cvmfko8MXw

Why so much of keys? Dr.Omakuchi smoking in the couch once the yaanai kootam rittarn :notworthy: vaaipe illa.. ngokka makka :rotfl3:
enda poota nakkure? (Gets him by his belt and pulls him violently into the house) Can't imagine any broker doing the same. Just got reminded of my own encounters with brokers in Delhi. Annan :clap:

Dinesh84
22nd February 2011, 05:21 PM
Same scene

Omakuchi: intha area vula neraya figures irukaangala ?
GM: Intha veetulayae rendu figures irukku... aana atha nee thaanga maata.. :lol:

Pras
23rd February 2011, 09:39 PM
Recently I watched Unakaaka ellam unakaaka, GM will be excellent in it, in fact
he teached me how to gain attention from others :
- for a girl, speak in english : my name is Kundalakesi
- for stopping a marriage, exagerate a bit : sothula kallu ! Naa sotha pisayum pothu, kallu thattu patuthu !

:rotfl:

printhan
23rd February 2011, 10:24 PM
- for stopping a marriage, exagerate a bit : sothula kallu ! Naa sotha pisayum pothu, kallu thattu patuthu !

:rotfl: one of his best....

the same movie when he come across as baddie to help Karthik..

"terrorist.. I yaam Terrorist" :lol:

Pras
24th February 2011, 11:53 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=al4mMUptZgw

another one, annan at his best !!

Dhakshan
24th February 2011, 12:03 PM

And its a sengal :rotfl:.

thellavaari
24th February 2011, 03:23 PM
Vicks Vaporabku
Not sure if there is a meaning for this.

விக்ஸ்'ன்னா தடவிக்கிறது தானே.. இதில என்ன கொழப்பம்?

HonestRaj
24th February 2011, 07:24 PM
enna idhu ippadi oru user id'ah

Dinesh84
24th February 2011, 07:31 PM

:lol: enakkum athae shock thaan.. :shock:

Raikkonen
24th February 2011, 07:33 PM

:rotfl2:

haanast avatar :2thumbsup:

HonestRaj
24th February 2011, 08:24 PM
nanRi Raiks...
munnadi oruthar Aruval_Ajith'nu id vechurundharu.. 2 post panradhukkulla A_Ajith aakittanga

Pras
24th February 2011, 08:27 PM
thellavaari-na enna ? :roll:

HonestRaj
24th February 2011, 08:30 PM
kEpmaari - mollamaari.... indha rendayum vida adutha level

arthi2780
24th February 2011, 08:34 PM
kEpmaari - mollamaari.... indha rendayum vida adutha level

he he he :)

Raikkonen
24th February 2011, 09:04 PM
that remind of thirumathi pazhanisamy track..

paandu: antha tellavari naaynga rendu perum tea sapda poyirukunga nu sollitten.
gounder: yaarda tellavari.. :lol:

before that, one of my favorite scenes.. great one liners

"naanga enna taajmahal-a illa tanjavur-a vanthu paathuthu pogarathukku"
" pazhanisamy, ippa entha arthathula ipdi pesura nee?"
"che, vara vara intha house owners oda tollai taanga mudiyala" (and takes some paisa from satyaraj's pocket) :rotfl3:

HonestRaj
24th February 2011, 09:08 PM
that remind of thirumathi pazhanisamy track..

paandu: antha tellavari naaynga rendu perum tea sapda poyirukunga nu sollitten.
gounder: yaarda tellavari.. :lol:

gounder'e tensan aararna adhu eppadi oru thavarana varthainu therinjukkanga

thellavaari
25th February 2011, 10:49 AM
gounder'e tensan aararna adhu eppadi oru thavarana varthainu therinjukkanga

ஓ காட்.. அண்ணன் ரசிகர்களுக்கு இந்த வார்த்தைக்கு அர்த்தம் தெரியலையா... So sad.. இது கம்பராமாயண காலத்து வார்த்தைங்க..

http://tinyurl.com/6emzubv

இதெல்லாம் வருங்காலத்துல ஹிஸ்டரில வரும், ஸ்டூடன்ஸ் எல்லாம் நோட்ஸ் எடுத்துப்பாங்க..

Nerd
25th February 2011, 07:40 PM
ஓ காட்.. அண்ணன் ரசிகர்களுக்கு இந்த வார்த்தைக்கு அர்த்தம் தெரியலையா... So sad.. இது கம்பராமாயண காலத்து வார்த்தைங்க..

இதெல்லாம் வருங்காலத்துல ஹிஸ்டரில வரும், ஸ்டூடன்ஸ் எல்லாம் நோட்ஸ் எடுத்துப்பாங்க..
:clap: வருக!

ajithfederer
2nd March 2011, 04:25 AM
Cricket world cup is happening. Cricket's premier site (Cricinfo) is conducting a fantasy game. Many around the world are playing this fantasy game including me. I was checking who was leading the overall game and I was happy to find a team named "JamBaLakiDiPamBa" :lol:. He is 6th overall :clap:

Annan Pugazh engayo pogudhu 8-)/

http://espncricinfo.fantasyleague.com/Leaderboard.aspx?pd=overall&lvl=gamesite&show_nav=sec_nav4

Note: You have to be registered in the site to see that link

P_R
2nd March 2011, 09:10 AM
e

:clap: nalvaravu

Plum
2nd March 2011, 10:48 AM
jambalakkadi pamba is a telugu movie AF. Directed by the (recently late) EVV Satyanarayana Rao, father of 'Kurumbu' Naresh and 'Album' Aryan Rajesh if I may add. Your board leader might well be from there possibly

groucho070
3rd March 2011, 07:16 AM
Parambarai (http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthread.php?6859-Prabhu-Ganesan-Charismatic-Affable-and-Underrated.&p=645262&viewfull=1#post645262)
The part I laughed out the loudest would probably be one where Senthil be romancing the girl, singing, "Poopoova pootirukkum boomiyila ayiram poo, poovile sirantha poo enna pooo..." and a seruppu lands on his lap :rotfl: Now is that a middle finger to symbolism or what??

By the by, where is Annan's discography. Have you included, "HEYYY, taneer suduvathenna..."

Dinesh84
3rd March 2011, 10:57 AM
Saw 'Piranthaen Valarnthaen' yesterday.. Annan was good as a hero IMO :)

Pras
3rd March 2011, 01:28 PM
Saw 'Piranthaen Valarnthaen' yesterday.. Annan was good as a hero IMO :)

I still have the feeling that he could have been a very successful hero ... chance kidakala :(

groucho070
3rd March 2011, 02:14 PM
I still have the feeling that he could have been a very successful hero ... chance kidakala :(No scriptwriter can do justice to his talent. Period.

Pras
3rd March 2011, 02:24 PM
No scriptwriter can do justice to his talent. Period.

oru kind of MMKR, or Thillu Mullu vanthirunthaa ? :roll:

groucho070
3rd March 2011, 02:43 PM
I am looking at my Groucho Marx type of films. He may be part of the brothers, but he was the main selling point. In his films, plots are irrelevant, they just serve as a platform for him to insult his way to the climax. As much as he was talented, he had some fantastic writers behind him feeding those brilliant, witty lines.

app_engine
10th March 2011, 09:57 PM
I got into this webpage (http://dakkalti.blogspot.com/2011/03/blog-post_07.html)that came up in a search, thinking that it's P_R's (dakalti). However, realized the spelling difference almost immediately after a cursory look of the contents.

Still, an interesting read about the artist 'Subbiah' (one who is featured on screen with Kounder in the 'ooru vittu ooru vandhu' song, also on screen for 'mEghan karukkaiyilE puLLa thEganguLirudhadee')

complicateur
10th March 2011, 10:20 PM
Twitter now has a @GOUNDERBOT !!

PARAMASHIVAN
11th March 2011, 11:15 PM
Can some one please tell me the name of the movie, involving Annan, Senthil and apreeka maama, I know it is some Prabhu Film, those scenes where Goundar ponnu paka pogira scenes where :notworthy: :notworthy:

Annan na Annan pa :notworthy:

printhan
11th March 2011, 11:46 PM
ithukku mela vayasukku vantha enna varadi enna

vithagan
12th March 2011, 02:58 AM
For Android users there is a app called "Goundamani Sound" which has many audio clippings of Annan's classics.. download and enjoy :-D

vithagan
12th March 2011, 02:59 AM
Can some one please tell me the name of the movie, involving Annan, Senthil and apreeka maama, I know it is some Prabhu Film, those scenes where Goundar ponnu paka pogira scenes where :notworthy: :notworthy:

Annan na Annan pa :notworthy:

Senthamizh Paatu ??

Puliyan_Biryani
12th March 2011, 10:15 AM
Can some one please tell me the name of the movie, involving Annan, Senthil and apreeka maama, I know it is some Prabhu Film, those scenes where Goundar ponnu paka pogira scenes where :notworthy:

Annan na Annan pa
Params, it is 'Jallikkattu Kaalai'.

Apart from the more famous 'vandha enna varaatti enna' and 'enna height-la irukku, enna low-la irukku', there were a few more good ones.

After Jimpalakkadi Bamba's plane crash story
Annan: motha saniyanaa Indhiyaavula vandhu erangitta :rotfl3:. (tailormade for onsite returns)

Senthil asking for rekamandesan to marry the sister
Annan: rejettu case-ukkellaam edhukkudaa rekamandesanu :lol:.

P_R
12th March 2011, 10:49 AM
Annan: motha saniyanaa Indhiyaavula vandhu erangitta :rotfl3:. (tailormade for onsite returns) :lol:

Annan: rejettu case-ukkellaam edhukkudaa rekamandesanu :lol:. High portability quote :clap:

Puliyan_Biryani
12th March 2011, 11:53 AM
A couple of comedy scenes from Jaggubhai. Not bad at all :clap:.

Annanukku indha varusham edhaavadhu padam irukkaa? Nakkipedia list has Venghai, Vettai Mannan and Velayudham. meyyaalume indha padathula ellaam nadikkiraaraa illai namma aalunga velaiya kaattittaangala?

groucho070
14th March 2011, 06:54 AM
Pollachi Mappila

Really watched this with gutter level expectation, and found it to be enjoyable. It's as if there was no gap between Maaman Magal and this. Of course, the story is stupid, the other cast members are forgettable, except for T.P Gajendran who gets the sh!it end of Annan's stick most of the time (calls the former Amitabh Bachchan at one point). Loads of hillarious lines that zips by so fast, I need to get the DVD and do lots of pausing and rewinding.

groucho070
14th March 2011, 06:55 AM
When was this movie shot, by the way?

PARAMASHIVAN
14th March 2011, 03:42 PM

Apart from the more famous 'vandha enna varaatti enna' and 'enna height-la irukku, enna low-la irukku', there were a few more good ones.

Annan: motha saniyanaa Indhiyaavula vandhu erangitta :rotfl3:. (tailormade for onsite returns)

Thanks Puliyan, I had tears due to Laughter as soon as Annan walked in :rotfl3: :notworthy:

Dhakshan
14th March 2011, 03:46 PM

:rotfl2: Missing him in today's movies :(.

HonestRaj
14th March 2011, 10:27 PM
A couple of comedy scenes from Jaggubhai. Not bad at all :clap:.

Annanukku indha varusham edhaavadhu padam irukkaa? Nakkipedia list has Venghai, Vettai Mannan and Velayudham. meyyaalume indha padathula ellaam nadikkiraaraa illai namma aalunga velaiya kaattittaangala?

santhanathodadhellam Annan kanakkula serthuttangala

easygoer
14th March 2011, 10:58 PM
In mannan
vijayashanthi's manager:Inda election'le jeichu ennamo sattasabaiku pora maari scene podreengale?
Annan: yen? nee jeichurunda mattum poiyrupiya!!!manager:pongada peria pudalanga vetri?
Annan: dai!nee yena ippo thorkave illenu solriya?

Both those dialogues from annan will be outrageously funny!!!!!

raghavendran
15th March 2011, 08:29 AM
again saw all comedy scenes the film where Annan plays a music composer(na enga epdi irukavendiyavan)..movie name theriyala :oops:..i think its magudam
Annan to officer:jailukku ponavangulukku patta kudupangannu sonanga neenga palaarnu kudureengale..:rotfl2:
and the way he asks.."nanjaya punjaya"..enna timing,body laanguage :lol:

HonestRaj
15th March 2011, 09:21 AM
and the way he asks.."nanjaya punjaya"..enna timing,body laanguage :lol:

:lol: nice pick raghav.. i do remember this one

btw, its not magudam.. but some Ramarajan movie

raghavendran
15th March 2011, 09:30 AM
:lol: nice pick raghav.. i do remember this one

btw, its not magudam.. but some Ramarajan movie

yes..there were scenes from magudam too in that program so confused..i think villupatukaran

Dinesh84
15th March 2011, 11:03 AM
Annan to officer:jailukku ponavangulukku patta kudupangannu sonanga neenga palaarnu kudureengale..:rotfl2:
and the way he asks.."nanjaya punjaya"..enna timing,body laanguage
:lol: yes.. very funny scene..

Annan : neenga kudukura nelam aaththu paasanama ? illa yaeri paasanama? yaeri paasanama iruntha kolaa veikanumae.. neenga kolaa vachi kudupeengala illa kolaa puttu :shock: vachi kudupeengala ? :rotfl2:

It is the movie where annan teaches 'music' to Kari kada baai ..

groucho070
15th March 2011, 11:30 AM
NinnukooreeeEEeeevaraNm....

raghavendran
15th March 2011, 12:24 PM
kotharraandaaa!!!!!:rotfl:

raajarasigan
15th March 2011, 02:09 PM
neenga kolaa vachi kudupeengala illa kolaa puttu vachi kudupeengala ? :lol:

guess, it is villu paattukkaran

Raikkonen
16th March 2011, 06:06 AM
posted this on a different thread for different reasons.. nowhere to be found now :lol:

i won't get this get no-sold.. in honor of the greatest sidekick ever.. senthil

happy... indru muthal happy.

http://img1.imagehousing.com/78/5d814b3eb7cdba3e3c71fbdc22a2f05a.gif

groucho070
16th March 2011, 06:43 AM
:rotfl: Raiks, arputham, arputham!!!!

ajithfederer
16th March 2011, 07:51 AM
Oh :oops: ok. Thanks for the info plum.

jambalakkadi pamba is a telugu movie AF. Directed by the (recently late) EVV Satyanarayana Rao, father of 'Kurumbu' Naresh and 'Album' Aryan Rajesh if I may add. Your board leader might well be from there possibly

SMI
16th March 2011, 02:07 PM
விக்ஸ்'ன்னா தடவிக்கிறது தானே.. இதில என்ன கொழப்பம்?

கருத்துக்களை தெள்ளத் தெளிவாக வாரி வழங்க வந்திருக்கும் தெள்ளவாரி அவர்களை வரவேற்கின்ற இந்த பொன்னான வேளையிலே - ரெண்டு போஸ்டு போட்டுட்டு ஆள காணோம், இதுல எங்க வாரி வழங்குறது :) Pls post more

வரும்போதே பிரச்னையோட வந்திருக்கிங்க, ok நீங்க சொல்ற மாதிரியும் சொல்லலாம். எதுக்கும் அந்த காட்சிய ஒரு தடவ பார்த்திடுங்க. அதுல பாருங்க, விக்கிறத விட்டிருந்தா கொஞ்சம் வக்கிரம் ஆகி இருக்க வாய்ப்பு இருக்கு

BTW - Raiks, for recalling Thellavari, you just dont have a funny bone but an amazing memory to add to that :thumbsup:

HonestRaj
17th March 2011, 10:14 PM
Raiks.. :rotfl3: :rotfl3:

thellavaari
18th March 2011, 11:05 AM
எலக்சன் ஸ்பெசல்.. அண்ணன் அஞ்சாசிங்கம் வாழ்க

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KWvGx-FWQc

thellavaari
18th March 2011, 11:11 AM
எலக்சன் ஸ்பெசல்.. - 2

ஊர்ல நொண்டிநொசக்க, வெந்தது வேகாதது, பெட்டிகடையில கடன் சொல்லிட்டு ஓடுனது, பீடிய கிள்ளி குடிச்சது, சந்தைக்கடையில கருப்படிய திருடுட்டு ஓடுனது - இந்த மொத்த கும்பலும் அங்கதாங்க்கா கிடக்குது

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFSzrjbqZ5Y

ajithfederer
18th March 2011, 11:19 AM
Vote-ae pottenu solradhai vida unga vote-ae vitthen sollungada. Social commentary :bow:.

எலக்சன் ஸ்பெசல்.. அண்ணன் அஞ்சாசிங்கம் வாழ்க

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KWvGx-FWQc

ajithfederer
18th March 2011, 03:56 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKyxAT964T8

Cbe Groom IN youtube.

Nerd
18th March 2011, 07:00 PM
எலக்சன் ஸ்பெசல்.. - 2

ஊர்ல நொண்டிநொசக்க, வெந்தது வேகாதது, பெட்டிகடையில கடன் சொல்லிட்டு ஓடுனது, பீடிய கிள்ளி குடிச்சது, சந்தைக்கடையில கருப்படிய திருடுட்டு ஓடுனது - இந்த மொத்த கும்பலும் அங்கதாங்க்கா கிடக்குது

:rotfl3: :rotfl3:

HonestRaj
26th March 2011, 02:05 PM
watched vaithegi kathirunthal GM-Senthil scenes.. :rotfl3:

will write those later today

kutti_anand
26th March 2011, 11:29 PM
Dear all,

Could you please let me know the film name in which goundamani will come as "Saatai la adichukiravar". I dunno the film name. If possible please get me the youtube link too.

thellavaari
28th March 2011, 03:22 PM
goundamani will come as "Saatai la adichukiravar". I dunno the film name. If possible please get me the youtube link too.

"ஐ டாக், யூ டாக், வை யூ மிடில் மிடில் டாக்" புகழ் ஜேப்பியார்'ரின் 'நல்லதை நாடு கேட்கும்'படத்துல தான் தலைவர் அப்படி ஒரு ரோல் செஞ்சாரு.. யூ ட்யூப்ல ஒன்னும் கிடைக்கமாட்டேங்குது

kutti_anand
29th March 2011, 07:38 PM
"ஐ டாக், யூ டாக், வை யூ மிடில் மிடில் டாக்" புகழ் ஜேப்பியார்'ரின் 'நல்லதை நாடு கேட்கும்'படத்துல தான் தலைவர் அப்படி ஒரு ரோல் செஞ்சாரு.. யூ ட்யூப்ல ஒன்னும் கிடைக்கமாட்டேங்குது

Isnt that a MGR movie that you say? I'm asking for a goundamani video here.... someone pleez help me.

SMI
7th April 2011, 11:23 AM
Continuing the Election special. Thanks to TV.
Reading some election speeches, one would possibly be reminded of this Annan dayalak: அதெப்படி மாப்ள இப்படி வெக்கப்படாம பேசிப்புட்ட. Tried to bring in a sequence of events, choosing some not so regularly quoted dayalaks.

Leader (while being invited for a rally): பத்தாந்தேதி நா எங்க இருக்கேன்னு எனக்கே தெரியல்லயப்பா

Organizer (checking the rally arrangements): பூஸ் ரெடியா

Responding to the koottani katchi thalaivar who gives a warm welcome:
Gendilman… Pleasedto meetyoo
சரிடா நாயே

Listening to an opposition leader’s sentimental talk:
உங்களுக்காக என் உயிரையும் கொடுப்பேன்
அதுவே ஒன்ன விட்டா போதும்னு தான் இருக்கு

Sincere advice to some small parties, to merge their party:
வசூல் பண்ண பணத்த எல்லாம் எங்கிட்ட கொடுத்துட்டு கட்சில சேந்துருங்க

Inviting some one man parties to the alliance:
அங்க வீங்குன ஓணான் மாதிரி ஒருத்தன் ஆட்டோ தொடச்சிட்டு இருக்கான் பாரு. அவன அண்ணன் கூப்பிட்டேன்னு வரச் சொல்லு

Dealing with some law pesum public on the voting day:
வேணும்னா அஞ்சோ பத்தோ கூட்டிக் கேளுங்க போட்டுத் தர்றோம். அது ஜனநாயகம், மக்கள் ஆட்சி

Addressing the losing candidate:
இப்ப என்ன நீ தோக்கவே இல்லங்கறியா

Consoling the winning candidate on his fears if he gets missed in a foreign exhibition:
மிஸ்ஸிங் மிஸ்ஸிங் நம்மூரு MLA மிஸ்ஸிங் அப்டின்னு மைக்குல சொல்லுவாங்க. அப்படியும் நீ கெடைக்கலேன்னா எலெக்ஷன் வரும். நா நின்னு ஜெயிச்சு MLA ஆயிருவேன்

groucho070
7th April 2011, 11:34 AM
:rotfl: :lol: SMI, the last one = Thai Maaman?

Plum
7th April 2011, 11:49 AM
SMI - good ones.

But
aNNan honestraj thalaivarAi irundhu arumpAdu pattu vaLarththa indha thirigaL, pudhiya thalaivar arambitha thiriyil mappum mandhArammumAga selgiRadhu enbadhudan, thoNdargaLidam mumbirundha urchAgam kuRaindhadhu pOl kAtchi aLikkiRadhu enbadhAl, SMI meedhu nambikkai illA thIrmAnam En koNdu vara kUdAdhu engiRa vinAvai mandraththin munbu paNivEnbudan vaikkiREn :-)

P_R
7th April 2011, 12:25 PM
:rotfl: @ SMI
ANNan for all occasions.
I yam condinee:

When explaining subtle political philosophies
கக்கக்க காகாவென கொக்கொக்கொ கோகோவென...இதற்கு விளக்கம் கண்டிப்பாக அடுத்த மேடையில் நான் சொல்கிறேன்

BJP- JanataParty (நா தழுதழுக்க) எங்களுக்கு கொள்கை தான் முக்கியம்

விஜயகாந்த்: வாட் இஸ் த ப்ராப்ளம்?
மக்கள்: ஆல் ப்ராப்ளம், தீத்து வைக்க போறீங்களா?

ADMK speaker: ஒரு லட்சத்தி எழுவத்தாராயிரம் கோடி...நூத்தெழுவத்தாறு கோடி ஆயிரம், ஆயிரத்தெழுனூத்தறுவதி கோடி நூறு, பதினேழாயிரத்தறநூறு கோடி பத்து.
Vijayakanth: அண்ணே அவங்க நீங்க நல்லா மாட்டிக்கிடீங்க
DMK speaker: ஆமா...நீ கேல்குலேட்டரு..உன் பேரன் அவுரு

Vaiko: உலகத்தை நெனச்சேன்..சிரிச்சேன்

CPI/CPM to JJ: ஜுரமெல்லாம் ஒண்ணும் இல்லீங்க பணிவுங்க

raajarasigan
7th April 2011, 01:08 PM
Consoling the winning candidate on his fears if he gets missed in a foreign exhibition:
மிஸ்ஸிங் மிஸ்ஸிங் நம்மூரு MLA மிஸ்ஸிங் அப்டின்னு மைக்குல சொல்லுவாங்க. அப்படியும் நீ கெடைக்கலேன்னா எலெக்ஷன் வரும். நா நின்னு ஜெயிச்சு MLA ஆயிருவேன்:rotfl3: SMI :thumbsup:

SMI
7th April 2011, 05:36 PM
Think so Grouch (I am poor at remembering movie names, adhulayin thai maman, maaman magal, murai maaman ippadi similar names)

Sorry Plum. Threada maindain panRadhu romba kashtamaana vElaya irukku. Shall try to post more. My only worry is - first post latest post rendum ore pEra irukkundra avappeyar nam threadukku vara koodadhu. Andha peru ore threadoda pogattum

PR, those were crackers. Certainly GM for all occasions. PEr ellam dhegiriyama kuRippidaReenga. Auto saththam kekkuthanu appappo check paNNikunga

HonestRaj
7th April 2011, 08:09 PM
My only worry is - first post latest post rendum ore pEra irukkundra avappeyar nam threadukku vara koodadhu. Andha peru ore threadoda pogattum

indha lavuttudhane venanguradhu :)

HonestRaj
7th April 2011, 08:10 PM
Inviting some one man parties to the alliance:
அங்க வீங்குன ஓணான் மாதிரி ஒருத்தன் ஆட்டோ தொடச்சிட்டு இருக்கான் பாரு. அவன அண்ணன் கூப்பிட்டேன்னு வரச் சொல்லு

note panni vechukkaren.. thevaippadum

groucho070
8th April 2011, 07:29 AM
indha lavuttudhane venanguradhu :):lol: You're a good man HR. Enna konjam baed time, left right vanggittirukengga. Election mudinjavudane elam sari agidum.

thellavaari
8th April 2011, 11:41 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MT_mkzYdaCo

இந்த உண்ணாவிரதம் எல்லாம் இருந்து எனக்கு பழக்கமில்ல/

உண்ணாவிரதத்துக்கு எடம் செலக்ஷன் பண்ணிருக்கான் பாருங்கய்யா.. ஒரு டீக்கடை, ஒரு பன்னு கடை.. ஒரு மசால் வடைகூட வாங்கி திங்க முடியாத எடம் :D

SMI
8th April 2011, 12:44 PM
http://thatstamil.oneindia.in/news/2011/04/07/125-candidates-with-criminal-record-tn-poll-fray-aid0091.html

அறிஞர் சத்யா அன்றே சொன்னார் (cha WC threada follow pannathaala vandhadhu)

அறிஞர் அஞ்சாசிங்கம் அன்றே சொன்னார்

எலக்சன் ஸ்பெசல்.. - 2

SMI
8th April 2011, 02:19 PM
Aanastu, romba naala ongala oru kostin kekkanumnu nenachittu irukken. If captain announces you as one of the vEtpaaLars are you ok to contest? Sentimental / serious response rejetted. The below link shall help to decide:

http://thatstamil.oneindia.in/news/2011/03/30/vijaykanth-assaults-dmdk-dharmapuri-candidate-aid0090.html

SMI
8th April 2011, 02:21 PM
Before aanast responds, let’s cut to Gummanampatti thogudhi election campaign.

VK: உங்கள் தொகுதியின் வேட்பாளர் செந்தில் அவர்களை ஆதரிக்குமாறு ...
GM interrupts: பிரதர், பிரதர்... பேர தப்பா சொல்லிட்டீங்க.
அயாம் குண்டலகேசி. தேர்ட் ஸ்டாண்டர்ட், அவ்வையார் ஆரம்ப பாடசாலை

VK: ஒம் பேரு எனக்கு தெரியாதா.. இங்க நா கேப்டனா நீ கேப்டனா
GM: எம்பேர தப்பா சொன்னா கூட பரவாலீங்கண்ணா.. அதுக்கு பதிலா ஒரு மொன்ன நாயி பேர சொல்ட்டீங்கண்ணா

VK gets irritated and starts the treatment
கும் கும் கும்
GM (gets helpless): ஒரு இந்தியக் குடிமகன். அவன் பேர சொல்லக்கூட உரிமை இல்லையா.. பாரத மாதாவே! So sad

VK continues: கும் கும் கும்
GM (turns to the public): மக்களே... இந்த கும்மு கும்முறான்.. யாராவது காப்பாத்தக்கூடாதா? சாவகாசமா டீவீல கிரிக்கெட் மேட்ச் பாக்குற மாதிரி பாக்குறீங்களே.. இது ஒங்களுக்கே நியாயமா..

GM in mind voice: உட்டா கடிச்சி வச்சிருவான் போல (tries to defend with his hand)

VK gets highly irritated and increases the கும் rate: ஆல் லாங்குவேஜஸ்ல எனக்கு பிடிக்காத ஒரே வார்த்த கைய்ய வச்சி தடுக்குறது
GM (unable to take any more): அண்ணா.. ஸ்டாப்புங்கண்ணா... எனக்கு தலய ரொம்ப சுத்துதுங்கண்ணா... கண்ணே கொஞ்சம் மங்கலாத் தான் தெரியுது… காதுல ஒரு சத்தம் கொய்ய்யின்னு கேட்டுக்கிட்டே இருக்குது..
இப்படி ஒரு தேர்தல் நடந்ததாகவோ அதுல நா வேட்பாளரா நின்னதாகவோ நானும் மறந்தர்றேன் நீங்களும் மறந்துடுங்க

VK calms down a bit, tries to pacify: நா அடிச்சா நீ மஹா ராஜா ஆயிடுவே
GM: ஒரு ம*ரும் ஆவ வேணா.. ஒரு ஒண்ணாரூவா கொடுத்தீங்கன்னா அப்படி ஒரு ஓரமா படுத்து இருந்திட்டு காலையில மொதோ பஸ்ஸ புடிச்சு ஊருக்கு ஓடி போயிடறேன்

19thmay
8th April 2011, 02:59 PM

GM: எம்பேர தப்பா சொன்னா கூட பரவாலீங்கண்ணா.. அதுக்கு பதிலா ஒரு மொன்ன நாயி பேர சொல்ட்டீங்கண்ணா

கும் கும் கும்
GM (gets helpless): ஒரு இந்தியக் குடிமகன். அவன் பேர சொல்லக்கூட உரிமை இல்லையா.. பாரத மாதாவே! So sad

GM (turns to the public): மக்களே... இந்த கும்மு கும்முறான்.. யாராவது காப்பாத்தக்கூடாதா? சாவகாசமா டீவீல கிரிக்கெட் மேட்ச் பாக்குற மாதிரி பாக்குறீங்களே.. இது ஒங்களுக்கே நியாயமா..

VK gets highly irritated and increases the கும் rate: ஆல் லாங்குவேஜஸ்ல எனக்கு பிடிக்காத ஒரே வார்த்த கைய்ய வச்சி தடுக்குறது
GM (unable to take any more): அண்ணா.. ஸ்டாப்புங்கண்ணா... எனக்கு தலய ரொம்ப சுத்துதுங்கண்ணா... கண்ணே கொஞ்சம் மங்கலாத் தான் தெரியுது… காதுல ஒரு சத்தம் கொய்ய்யின்னு கேட்டுக்கிட்டே இருக்குது..
இப்படி ஒரு தேர்தல் நடந்ததாகவோ அதுல நா வேட்பாளரா நின்னதாகவோ நானும் மறந்தர்றேன் நீங்களும் மறந்துடுங்க

GM: ஒரு ம*ரும் ஆவ வேணா.. ஒரு ஒண்ணாரூவா கொடுத்தீங்கன்னா அப்படி ஒரு ஓரமா படுத்து இருந்திட்டு காலையில மொதோ பஸ்ஸ புடிச்சு ஊருக்கு ஓடி போயிடறேன்

:lol: :thumbsup:

SoftSword
8th April 2011, 03:00 PM
:), without ur permission, exporting the post to election thread :)

19thmay
8th April 2011, 03:06 PM
:rotfl: @ SMI
ANNan for all occasions.
I yam condinee:

Vaiko: உலகத்தை நெனச்சேன்..சிரிச்சேன்

CPI/CPM to JJ: ஜுரமெல்லாம் ஒண்ணும் இல்லீங்க பணிவுங்க

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

groucho070
8th April 2011, 03:13 PM
:rotfl: :rotfl2: Maman magal :thumbsup:

Cinemarasigan
8th April 2011, 03:20 PM

கும் கும் கும்

:rotfl: superb...

PARAMASHIVAN
8th April 2011, 03:41 PM

கும் கும் கும்

Great work SMI :clap: :clap: anNan vazhga !

P_R
8th April 2011, 04:52 PM
increases the கும் rate......... :lol:

HonestRaj
8th April 2011, 10:00 PM

கும் கும் கும்

:lol:

bolded - it sounds like GM

HonestRaj
8th April 2011, 10:31 PM
Aanastu, romba naala ongala oru kostin kekkanumnu nenachittu irukken. If captain announces you as one of the vEtpaaLars are you ok to contest? Sentimental / serious response rejetted. The below link shall help to decide:

http://thatstamil.oneindia.in/news/2011/03/30/vijaykanth-assaults-dmdk-dharmapuri-candidate-aid0090.html

nitchyamaaga SMI... campaign makkaLai kavarum vagaiyil interesting'ah seyya ideakalum irukku...

HonestRaj
8th April 2011, 10:46 PM
naanga satharanamave 4 emoticon pOttuthan post pannuvOm..
SMI madhiri periya post panna oru line'ku 2 emoticon'nu use pannuvOm... pudhu version hub'la emoticon limit pannadhukku Annan thread saarbil kandanathai padhivu seigiren !!!!

app_engine
8th April 2011, 11:01 PM
SMI,
அலுவலகத்தில் படித்ததால் வந்த விளைவு தாடை வலி
(ரொம்ப கண்ட்ரோல் பண்ணி சிரித்ததன் வினை) !

Fantastic :clap:

Puliyan_Biryani
9th April 2011, 12:38 AM
SMI :rotfl: :notworthy:.

venkkiram
9th April 2011, 08:35 AM
இலவசத் திட்டங்களை அள்ளி வீசும் முதல்வர்.. நேரடி ஒளிபரப்பில் தொலைக்காட்சிக்கு கவுண்டர் :
ஆமாங்ம்மா.. இப்படிப்பட் தாத்தன நம்ம வாழ்க்கையில பாக்வே முடியாதுங்ம்மா!

SMI
9th April 2011, 04:51 PM
:), without ur permission, exporting the post to election thread :)

NP :) அந்த threadla ரொம்ப சீரியஸா பேசிட்டு திரியிராய்ங்க. Got a good one from PR there

கவுர்மெண்டும் லேசுப்பட்டது இல்ல. கமிட்டீல சரத்பவார், அழகிரி எல்லாம் சேர்த்திருக்காய்ங்க. கமிட்டீன்னாலும் ஒரு நியாயம் வேண்டாமா :lol2:

SMI
9th April 2011, 04:53 PM
Aanastu, you are a real sport :thumbsup:

Apart from VK sounding like GM, அந்த statementல இன்னும் மூணு contradictions இருக்கு. கண்டு பிடிங்க பார்க்கலாம்

Reg emoticon ரெண்டு பக்கமும் ரெண்டு புள்ளி வச்சி நடூல கோலம் போட்டா emoticon வரும்னு நெனைக்கிறேன் நா யூஸ் பண்ண ட்ரை பண்ணல

SMI
9th April 2011, 04:56 PM
SMI,
அலுவலகத்தில் படித்ததால் வந்த விளைவு தாடை வலி
(ரொம்ப கண்ட்ரோல் பண்ணி சிரித்ததன் வினை) !

Fantastic :clap:

அப்ப அந்த Gum Gum வீடியோவ நீங்களும் பார்த்துட்டீங்க :)
பார்த்தா தான் அனுபவிச்சு சிரிக்க முடியும்

SMI
9th April 2011, 05:00 PM
Those who do not visit or post here too, seem to have a good knowledge of Annan quotes. Check the below link – the most unexpected thread:

http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthread.php?8526-The-1950s-and-1960s&p=670654&viewfull=1#post670654

Look at this - Annan in hall of fame:

http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthread.php?8526-The-1950s-and-1960s&p=670867&viewfull=1#post670867

SMI
11th April 2011, 12:14 PM
புலிக்குட்டி பிரதர் பூனகுட்டி
பூனகுட்டி பிரதர் புலிக்குட்டி

http://www.ndtv.com/article/cities/cops-snore-while-criminal-slips-out-96258

Cinemarasigan
11th April 2011, 03:30 PM
அப்ப அந்த Gum Gum வீடியோவ நீங்களும் பார்த்துட்டீங்க :)
பார்த்தா தான் அனுபவிச்சு சிரிக்க முடியும்

I did not see that "Gum Guum" video while reading your post on friday, still it was funny, After I saw that video in Kalaignar TV , I could not control the laughter I say, nice pick.. :lol:

SMI
12th April 2011, 05:01 PM
தேர்தலும் வந்து விட்டது, ஆனால் வாக்காளர்களுக்கு ஒரு குறை, நம்ம VKK கட்சி தேர்தல் அறிக்கை வெளியிடவில்லையே :lol:

All Kazhaga KaNmaNigal are requested to give suggestions - at least one or two points on how the manifesto shall be made. May be used for next election.

PARAMASHIVAN
12th April 2011, 06:00 PM
SMI

Neenga Script ezhuthirathila super ah irukeenga oru chinna vendugol , Veera Pandiaya Kattaboman Vs Jackson thurai dialogue ah Annan seincha epadi irukum nu oru dialogue podunga please . I mean Annan as Katta boman

HonestRaj
12th April 2011, 11:51 PM
Aanastu, you are a real sport :thumbsup:

innum 1 maasathula theriyum :mrgreen:

Apart from VK sounding like GM, அந்த statementல இன்னும் மூணு contradictions இருக்கு. கண்டு பிடிங்க பார்க்கலாம்

all language - kaiya vechu thadukkuradhu

will this mean body language too?

HonestRaj
12th April 2011, 11:55 PM
தேர்தலும் வந்து விட்டது, ஆனால் வாக்காளர்களுக்கு ஒரு குறை, நம்ம VKK கட்சி தேர்தல் அறிக்கை வெளியிடவில்லையே :lol:

All Kazhaga KaNmaNigal are requested to give suggestions - at least one or two points on how the manifesto shall be made. May be used for next election.

idha paar.. thanniyile irukkum meen.. karuvaadagalam.. aanaal.. karuvaadu.. meen aagadhu.. engalukku latchiyamthan mukkiyam..

littlemaster1982
13th April 2011, 12:22 AM
SMI

Neenga Script ezhuthirathila super ah irukeenga oru chinna vendugol , Veera Pandiaya Kattaboman Vs Jackson thurai dialogue ah Annan seincha epadi irukum nu oru dialogue podunga please . I mean Annan as Katta boman

I think you requested this earlier and SMI obliged too.

PARAMASHIVAN
13th April 2011, 07:11 PM
I think you requested this earlier and SMI obliged too.

Oh yeah I remember it now, sorry SMI :oops: and thanks LM :)

HonestRaj
13th April 2011, 11:59 PM
http://goundamanifans.blogspot.com/

SMI
16th April 2011, 10:46 AM
I did not see that "Gum Guum" video while reading your post on friday, still it was funny, After I saw that video in Kalaignar TV , I could not control the laughter I say, nice pick.. :lol:

Thanks for the update CR. ANNan at receiving end is a certain ROTFL stuff.

SMI
16th April 2011, 10:47 AM
Oh yeah I remember it now, sorry SMI :oops: and thanks LM :)

LM, you've got an amazing memory.
Params, np :)

SMI
16th April 2011, 10:55 AM
innum 1 maasathula theriyum :mrgreen:

ஒரு மாசத்துல இது தான் தெரியும்: நீயும் நானும் என்னடா பேசிக்குறது. Comes in the sequence of Veenguna Onaan

idhula pacha pallu vERa :hammer_podum_emoticon: (low budget stage drama maadhiri - board pidichittu varuvaangaLE)

all language - kaiya vechu thadukkuradhu
will this mean body language too?

1. Same word does not exist in all languages - only the equivalent translation does
2. He says ore vaarthai - in fact there are 3 words
3, Again "kaiya vachi thadukkarathu" is not a simple word like sorry, it's an action

SMI
16th April 2011, 11:10 AM
sevutnaam kaalani. Prabhu and GM in agOrap pasi. Entering their room, they find a dog saavagasamaga eating their food. Standing in the entrance, Prabhu tries to shoo the dog.

P: சூ.. சூ..
GM: நாய ஏன் வெரட்றீ ர்... மிச்சம் வச்சா நாம சாப்பிடலாம்னா
------

GM goes down to find some food, encounters Vinitha, who enquires sympathetically.
V: நாயி எப்படி சாப்பிட்டிச்சி?
GM: இப்ப இருக்கற பசியில, நாலு கால பரப்பி, நாயி மாதிரி எல்லாம் என்னால சாப்பிட்டு காட்ட முடியாது
------

V: பழைய கஞ்சி இருந்தது, இப்ப தான் மாட்டுக்கு ஊத்துனேன்
GM: மாடு குடிச்சிருக்குமா?

HonestRaj
16th April 2011, 07:36 PM
SMI @ the begining of this scene Gounder pouring out the remaining water in a tumbler & later finds that the pot is empty ... neatly done scene.. kavithuvamana katchi

HonestRaj
16th April 2011, 07:37 PM
MAPPILLAI spl programme

director Suraj said... "nan Kavundamani annan poster'la irundhale podhum padam parkka poyiduven" :)

&

Suraj is Sundar C's assistant & he along with Boopathy pandian are part of some classic comedy hits of Sundar with Annan

HonestRaj
16th April 2011, 07:40 PM
happened to see the titles of KOVAI BROTHERS

for vadivelu... "Sirippu siRpi"

this is the first time I saw the titles...

Long back I gave "sindhanai siRpi" title for Annan in hub :)

Puliyan_Biryani
16th April 2011, 10:05 PM
Honestu, (reg DP & siggy) ethanai inchungo 18-a 20-a :lol2:.

//நடிகைகளின் நாபிக்கமலங்களை திரியில் போட்டால் எதிர்ப்பு வருகிறதென்று, அவதாரத்திலேயே போட ஆரம்பித்துவிட்டீரா :lol2:?//

//தமிழில் எழுத மிகவும் எளிமையாக உள்ளது :clap:.//

SMI
16th April 2011, 11:35 PM
MAPPILLAI spl programme

director Suraj said... "nan Kavundamani annan poster'la irundhale podhum padam parkka poyiduven" :)

&

Suraj is Sundar C's assistant & he along with Boopathy pandian are part of some classic comedy hits of Sundar with Annan

May be the only comedian with HC fans.

Check the below alasal by a rasigai:
http://goundamanifans.blogspot.com/2011_02_01_archive.html

"ஒரு சாதாரண மனிதரை, அவராலே அழகா படம் பிடிச்சு காட்ட முடியும். அதுவே அந்த காமெடி சீனில் தனிச்சு நிக்கும். நம்மையும் ரசிக்க வைக்கும்."

SMI
17th April 2011, 12:30 PM

//நடிகைகளின் நாபிக்கமலங்களை திரியில் போட்டால் எதிர்ப்பு வருகிறதென்று, அவதாரத்திலேயே போட ஆரம்பித்துவிட்டீரா :lol2:?//

ஈசியா இருக்கறது (with dumbbells in both hands)

இங்க பாருங்க: http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthread.php?9275-Tamil-typing-just-got-easier-on-Hub..!&p=674423&viewfull=1#post674423

SMI
17th April 2011, 03:41 PM
Pls watch the below post and the video embedded in it. A really really pleasant song and holds in a pleasant surprise

http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthread.php?8526-The-1950s-and-1960s&p=674127&viewfull=1#post674127

Watch around 2:40 or avasara kudukkaigal go straight here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqXky4YKjH4&#t=02m40s

HonestRaj
17th April 2011, 08:41 PM

puli...
nanE weather sari illainu irukkurEn.. adhula neenga vEra...

உங்கள் பார்வையில் தவறு இருக்கிறது :lol2:

SMI
17th April 2011, 08:59 PM
All GM fans, raise your collars :victory: :victory: :victory:

In coffee with Anu, (happening right now) Balaji, Badri and Ashwin
Q: neenga ellorum bayangara Goundamani Fan aame?
For this each one answered with a GM quote. Balaji seems to send GM links to others. :Meisilirpps:

HonestRaj
17th April 2011, 08:59 PM

ippathan aLandhukittu irukkurEn.. mdinjadhum pm panrEn :lol2:

HonestRaj
17th April 2011, 09:06 PM
smmi.. i think it is a repeat telecast... already annan Plum said abt this in cricket section

SMI
17th April 2011, 09:29 PM
oh appadiya :ashamed: inga endha nyoosum varalliyE
Here it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDcnJZTdP3w#t=13m22s

SMI
18th April 2011, 11:09 AM
All GM fans, raise your collars :victory: :victory: :victory:

In coffee with Anu, (happening right now) Balaji, Badri and Ashwin
Q: neenga ellorum bayangara Goundamani Fan aame?
For this each one answered with a GM quote. Balaji seems to send GM links to others. :Meisilirpps:

//namma post paNNa neramo ennavO, Balaji was Man of the Match yesterday//

SMI
18th April 2011, 11:12 AM
SMI @ the begining of this scene Gounder pouring out the remaining water in a tumbler & later finds that the pot is empty ... neatly done scene.. kavithuvamana katchi

:yes: A short story in itself. Finally the real Gounder emerges and he breaks the pot

P_R
18th April 2011, 11:46 AM
:rotfl: @SMI's ஈஸியா இருக்கறது

What's that guy's name? He is hilarious in many movies.

Plum
18th April 2011, 02:17 PM
Yup telecasted two weeks back.
While others are a little older and slightly exposed to aNNan's phenomenon, Ashwin is a yung and would have been less than 10-12 years during aNNan's peak. His idolatry is heartwarming that the next generation has the right taste :)
Ashwin quoted almost the whole sooriya veppam scene. Badri almost rebuked him for missing out the satthiya sodhanai part and completed it

PARAMASHIVAN
18th April 2011, 03:37 PM
Folks

There was a clip I saw of Annan, not sure which film it is from? please let me know the name of film, if any one knows this, here is the scene involving annan, vadivel and senthil.

It is some sort of Thiruvizha in temple, one women will be crying, All of these three will approach her and her why she was crying, the rest is as follows

women : aiyO en Purushana kaanOm
Annan : ada azhathama , athu than naama irukumla ( Double meaning :rotfl2:)
Senthil : annE
Annan: ada naa me moonu pErum thEdi inthe ponoda purushana kandupidipOm nu solla vanthEn :rotfl:

then eventually they find the husband, and he appearntly dumbed his wife due to her imsai :rotfl:
It all ends in annan getting beaten up by the guy

Hilarious scene !

raajarasigan
18th April 2011, 05:01 PM
கோயில் காளை

இந்த இளநில தண்ணி வரலீங்க...

அவ அவனுக்கு 1 க்கு வரலேன்னு சொல்றான்.. உனக்கு என்னடான்ன தண்ணி வரலேன்னு சொல்ற.. ஒரு இளனிய எவ்ளோ நேரமாட உறிஞ்சுவே... :லொள்:

P_R
18th April 2011, 05:05 PM
எளநீல தண்ணி இருக்குமா?
பின்ன தண்ணீல மோரா இருக்கும். டேய்..இதுக்கு முன்னால நீ எளநீ சாப்டிருக்கியா?
This is a a normal question we ask. The obvious meaning of 'more' watery being implied. But GM takes it literally and derives humour out of it- a style he uses in many places :lol:

PARAMASHIVAN
18th April 2011, 05:38 PM
P_R

Do you know which movie the scene I described comes in ?

arthi2780
18th April 2011, 05:45 PM
P_R Do you know which movie the scene I described comes in ?

P_R to Param : Theriyum ... ana ... theriyadhu :rotfl:
(Choicy Avatar, P_R ;-))

PARAMASHIVAN
18th April 2011, 05:48 PM
P_R to Param : Theriyum ... ana ... theriyadhu :rotfl:
(Choicy Avatar, P_R ;-))

mEdam soku sollurangalam :lol:

BTW aarthi ungaluku theriyuma antha padathin peyar? :roll:

arthi2780
18th April 2011, 05:53 PM
BTW aarthi ungaluku theriyuma antha padathin peyar? :roll:

nope ! :think:

raajarasigan
18th April 2011, 06:00 PM
P_R

Do you know which movie the scene I described comes in ?அட கர்த்தரே கர்த்தரே .. கோயில் காளை அப்படின்னு போஸ்டிருகேனே..

PARAMASHIVAN
18th April 2011, 06:14 PM
அட கர்த்தரே கர்த்தரே .. கோயில் காளை அப்படின்னு போஸ்டிருகேனே..

Oh ithu veriya :oops: thanks RR :)

PARAMASHIVAN
18th April 2011, 06:31 PM
Kovil Kalai

VK padamA :frightened: escape :yessir:

PARAMASHIVAN
18th April 2011, 06:33 PM
This is the scene folks, ensoy ma
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Basm_nxx7kY

PARAMASHIVAN
18th April 2011, 06:34 PM
Annan :dey konjama mudi molaichu mudi molaikkatha mandaya engada irrukka seekiram vada :rotfl3: :rotfl2: :rotfl:

HonestRaj
18th April 2011, 09:54 PM

now I got it... Villadhi Villain .. right :rotfl3:

HonestRaj
18th April 2011, 09:55 PM
Annan :dey konjama mudi molaichu mudi molaikkatha mandaya engada irrukka seekiram vada :rotfl3: :rotfl2: :rotfl:

paramu.. ungalai yaro koopiduranga :mrgreen:

PARAMASHIVAN
18th April 2011, 10:16 PM
paramu.. ungalai yaro koopiduranga :mrgreen:

:poke: enaku manda poora neraiya mudi iruku :poke:

BTW, unga avatar la ulla Figure yaaru :lol2:

SMI
23rd April 2011, 10:35 PM
http://www.youtube.com/user/TFMLover1983#p/a/u/0/0RjMI1W_93s

Pls check and post your comments - GM comments meticulously inserted and edited by TFMLover. :clap:

SMI
23rd April 2011, 10:50 PM
அட கர்த்தரே கர்த்தரே .. கோயில் காளை அப்படின்னு போஸ்டிருகேனே..

:lol: மாடு நாயெல்லாம் சாப்டுருச்சு.. நா சாப்டல்லையே

This is the scene folks, ensoy ma
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Basm_nxx7kY

Params, நல்ல வேள இப்பவாவது பாத்திங்களே.. இல்லனா வாழ்க்கைல முப்பது வருஷம் வீணாகி இருக்கும் :)

The highlight of the scene is the Ramayya osthaavayya song. suddenly ANNan goes solo and what a pleasure it is. suresh65 வச்சு analysis எழுதுற அளவுக்கு மேட்டர் இருக்கு

SMI
23rd April 2011, 10:51 PM
எளநீல தண்ணி இருக்குமா?
பின்ன தண்ணீல மோரா இருக்கும். டேய்..இதுக்கு முன்னால நீ எளநீ சாப்டிருக்கியா?
This is a a normal question we ask. The obvious meaning of 'more' watery being implied. But GM takes it literally and derives humour out of it- a style he uses in many places :lol:

:thumbsup:

SMI
23rd April 2011, 10:56 PM

பேரு தெரியல. While trying to get his name, I was just thinking about this: if GM forms the next government who all will be the ministers. ANNan already has a commitment for kaandhak kannazhagi. Senthil, ON, Jimbalakadi bamba, Pazhani padikkattu, the one in PR's DP - ennathe, Kovai sarala would be automatic entries. Request saga kazhaga kanmaNigaL to nominate any of the above or anybody else and give reasons for which ministry and why. TN council of ministers list is here: http://www.tn.gov.in/gov_ministers.html

Plum
23rd April 2011, 11:49 PM
Vadivelu for all the kicks he received deserves some kickbacks now so pencil him in for a lucrative ministry

Plum
23rd April 2011, 11:51 PM
Kabaali Sathyaraj for meenvaLa thuRai. (Not painting and arts, though)

SMI
24th April 2011, 10:46 AM
Thanks for the nominations Plum. How did I miss Sathyaraj? Vadivel can be considered for opposition leader? :think:

I think the allakkai in Mannan should get the Information and Broadcasting ministry - அது ஸ்டேட்ல இல்லனா என்ன - what ANNan forms is an weld level ministry. His qualification is as below:

G: சொல்லேண்டா என்ன பத்தி. நா யார்
AK: பெரியாள்
GM: எவ்ளோ பெரிய மெக்கானிகல்
AK: பெருசு
GM: இது எவ்ளோ பெரிய ஒர்க் ஷாப்பு
AK: ஒலகத்துலையே பெருசு
GM: என் கைல எவ்ளோ பேர் வேல செய்றாங்க
AK: ஐயாயிரம் பேர் வேல செய்றாங்க
GM: என்ன கண்டா இந்த ஒர்க் ஷாப்பே
AK: நடுங்கும்

Like தமிழர்களே தமிழர்களே ... கட்டுமரம் etc. he can keep telecasting the below statement round the clock.

"தியாகங்களை, செய்த இந்த பொன்னுரங்கத்திற்கு தமிழகமே, தமிழகமே, என்ன பரிசு தரப்போகிறாய் எனக்கு?
தமிழகத்தின் வரலாற்றிலே பொன்னுரங்கத்தின் பெயர் பொன்னெழுத்துக்களால் பொறிக்கப்பபடவேண்டிய நாள் தொலைவில் இல்லை
நான் பேசப்பேச என் அருமைத்தம்பி உணர்ச்சி வசப்பட்டு கண்ணீர் விடுகிறான். தம்பீ அழாதே! நீ பட்ட ரணம் வீண் போகாது. அண்ணன் விரலசைதால் நீ வீறு கொண்டு எழுவாய் என்பது எனக்கு நன்றாகத் தெரியும்" :rotfl3:

Plum
24th April 2011, 11:17 AM
Senthilukku finance ministry - budget sooperA balance paNNuvAr
Oppn: budgetula thuNdu. Deficit irukku surplus engE pOchu
Sdenthil: andha surplus dhaanga idhu

Plum
24th April 2011, 11:20 AM
Kolgai parappu seyalALar is the guy who calls senthil-sarala as sivajiz-padmini

Plum
25th April 2011, 10:43 AM
SMI, I am only getting more of Sathyaraj perhaps because Sathyaraj-GM is my favourite mode of aNNan. With his path-breaking vision on educating the masses and affinity towards the teaching profession, Mr Pazhanichamy, h/o Thirumathi Pazhanichamy, has a good claim for the ministry of Education

SMI
25th April 2011, 11:26 AM
SMI, I am only getting more of Sathyaraj perhaps because Sathyaraj-GM is my favourite mode of aNNan. With his path-breaking vision on educating the masses and affinity towards the teaching profession, Mr Pazhanichamy, h/o Thirumathi Pazhanichamy, has a good claim for the ministry of Education

Certainly a good one Plum. Again Senthil for FM is also a good nomination. இதெல்லாம் நிஜமாகவே நடந்தா நாட்டு மக்கள் ஒரு உண்மையான பொற்கால ஆட்சியை காண்பார்கள் :wink: சரி அட் லீஸ்ட் ஒரு கலகலப்பான ஆட்சியை காண்பார்கள், which will be better than what we have seen so far or what we would see in the future. :advance_aanandhakkaNNeer_emoticon:

P_R
26th April 2011, 11:58 AM
Saw a scene from Maharasan

Mobile ironing Kumari Muthu burns a hole in VKR's shirt and silently folds and gives it to driver GM.
GM hands over the shirt

VKR: ஒரு சட்டையைத் தேய்க்க இவ்வளவு நேரமா
GM: சட்டையா இது, சர்க்கஸ் கூடாரமாட்டம் இருக்குது. உள்ள புகுந்து நாலாபக்கமும் தேய்க்க வேணாம். :lol:

VKR opens it and sees the hole and they shake hands through it :lol2:

GM (instinctively): Glad to meet you, சம்பளம் எப்பொ தருவீங்க :lol:

P_R
26th April 2011, 12:04 PM
மேட்டுக்குடி (about Karthik)
நக்மா: அவர் யார் மாமா?
GM: நீ தெரியாம கேக்கறியா, தெரிஞ்சுகிட்டே கேக்கறியா?
நக்மா: தெரிஞ்சுக்கணும்னு கேக்கறேன் மாமா
GM: தெரியாமலயே போகட்டும் விட்டுரு :lol: (his intonation when saying that)

Letter writing scene (after the flower fiasco)
GM sings as he writes: யக்கா மகளே இந்து - யக்கா மகளே இந்து :lol:

Karthik asks him to read out the later
GM: என் யக்கா மகள் இந்துவிற்கு, அன்பு மாமன் ஆயிரம் கோடி ஆசீர்வாதங்களோடு எழுதுவது...இந்த எடத்த கவனி - நலம் நலமறிய அவா :rotfl: his actions when saying that as if he has written a romantic line

Karthik redrafts the letter and then tries to advise him about how to give it
GM: இந்த செய்முறை விளக்கமே வேணாம் :rotfl2:

SMI
26th April 2011, 02:10 PM
VKR opens it and sees the hole and they shake hands through it

GM (instinctively): Glad to meet you, சம்பளம் எப்பொ தருவீங்க

மேட்டுக்குடி (about Karthik)

Letter writing scene (after the flower fiasco)
GM sings as he writes: யக்கா மகளே இந்து - யக்கா மகளே இந்து

Karthik asks him to read out the later
GM: என் யக்கா மகள் இந்துவிற்கு, அன்பு மாமன் ஆயிரம் கோடி ஆசீர்வாதங்களோடு எழுதுவது...இந்த எடத்த கவனி - நலம் நலமறிய அவா :rotfl: his actions when saying that as if he has written a romantic line

Karthik redrafts the letter and then tries to advise him about how to give it
GM: இந்த செய்முறை விளக்கமே வேணாம்

நம்ம HR இத அன்பன்னி திரில quote பண்ணி இருக்கார். Just read in the morning.

GM's reaction (kumbudu) to karthik in mEttukudi.. in love letter scene

SMI
26th April 2011, 02:13 PM
PR, cabinet form paNNa help paNNunga :)

groucho070
26th April 2011, 02:48 PM
I second this.

PARAMASHIVAN
26th April 2011, 03:08 PM
Just revisted Barathi raaja's 'Kadhal Oviyum' what a film, you can watch it for the Leathal IR+SPB combo, good movie too. I didn't realise Annan was in the movie :shock: . He didn't have much scope in the movie though :(

SMI
26th April 2011, 05:06 PM
I second this.
Ok.. education ministry to SR

http://i52.tinypic.com/4t556v.jpg

P_R
26th April 2011, 08:46 PM
LOL. SMI உங்க கைவண்ணமா :bow:

P_R
26th April 2011, 08:58 PM
Health Minister - vaanaathu minviLakkE pugazh wardboy from Dharmaseelan
Speaker - PA from UzhaippaLi - dei nee akkadayE koochu dA
Education Minister - Ramachandra institute professor who will also serve as Industies Minister because avar mattum illainnA thozil-la mudakkam vandhurum
Technology Minister - USA-la pOyi computer padicha Suryapaarvai Raajbarath (forget everything else, just this name for GM is funny. There is just no reason to choose a name like this in that film :lol: )
HomeMinister: thamizhnaatu maanathai kaapaathum Kottaichaami duly assisted by kadamai thavaraadha constable karpooram

HonestRaj
26th April 2011, 10:06 PM
evergreen union leader.. communist singam... velai seyya theriyadha aLavukku padicha MUTHU from Mannan

HonestRaj
26th April 2011, 10:27 PM
Nomination:
Edhir katchi thalaivar....

i) anja singam marugupandi

Aalum katchi thalaivar....
i) pannikutty ramasamy

Katchi ko.pa.se

i) Mandhiri PA from walter vetrivel

police ministry

i) I nominate kOttasami from jai hind... < his grandfather malaikallanai malaila katti urutti vittavar >
ii) unofficial police <official rowdy> ... pangali kuruvi kunju... <enna periyamma appadi sollitta.. naanga periya rowdy.. sandai vandha cycle chain eduthu em moonjiyila avanum.. avan moonjiyila nanum adichukkuvom> // dialogue ellam kuththumadhippathan eppavum post pannuven

HonestRaj
26th April 2011, 10:28 PM
Automobile / hardware ministry
all in all azhaguraja

HonestRaj
26th April 2011, 10:30 PM
again Pannikutty ramasamy for telecom ministry.... 1992'laye cell phone kandupidichuttaru.. talk thru phone without wire... & te climax (similar to Raja).. sathiya sodhanai... pasanga ellam notes eduppanga.....

HonestRaj
26th April 2011, 10:31 PM
dheivame... :bow: sathiyama Gounder oru legend.. ethanai character.. enna samaacharam.. kaalaakaalathukku nilaichu irukkudhu :bow:

Plum
26th April 2011, 10:41 PM
Smi, here's a thread nala idea.
Education ministrykku rendu moonu nomination vandhirukku. So, ipdi ovvoru ministrykkum candidates identify paNNi, ovvoNnukkum poll-kunu oru pudhu thread create paNNi (discussionslAm ingE dhAn), thread-ai vaLa paduththalAm - enna solRInga?

I yAm hardcore campaign for Mr Pazhanichamy for edu minister against p-r's nominee already.

SMI
27th April 2011, 10:49 AM
LOL. SMI உங்க கைவண்ணமா :bow:
ரெண்டு பேரு நாமினேட் பண்ணதால அர்ஜெண்டா பதவி ஏற்க வச்சாச்சு. GM in the photo would be thinking "இவனெல்லாம் வாத்தியார அடிச்சி நான்தான் பாஸ் பண்ண வச்சேன்... இப்ப எஜுகேஷன் மினிஸ்டராம்.. "

SMI
27th April 2011, 11:06 AM
Health Minister - vaanaathu minviLakkE pugazh wardboy from Dharmaseelan
Speaker - PA from UzhaippaLi - dei nee akkadayE koochu dA
Education Minister - Ramachandra institute professor who will also serve as Industies Minister because avar mattum illainnA thozil-la mudakkam vandhurum
Technology Minister - USA-la pOyi computer padicha Suryapaarvai Raajbarath (forget everything else, just this name for GM is funny. There is just no reason to choose a name like this in that film :lol: )
HomeMinister: thamizhnaatu maanathai kaapaathum Kottaichaami duly assisted by kadamai thavaraadha constable karpooram

:lol: அரிசி பருப்புக்கு tax free பண்ணுங்கன்னா என்ன பிடிச்ச காசுக்கு tax free பண்றாங்க

Nomination:
Edhir katchi thalaivar....

i) anja singam marugupandi

Aalum katchi thalaivar....
i) pannikutty ramasamy

Katchi ko.pa.se

i) Mandhiri PA from walter vetrivel

police ministry

i) I nominate kOttasami from jai hind... < his grandfather malaikallanai malaila katti urutti vittavar >
ii) unofficial police <official rowdy> ... pangali kuruvi kunju... <enna periyamma appadi sollitta.. naanga periya rowdy.. sandai vandha cycle chain eduthu em moonjiyila avanum.. avan moonjiyila nanum adichukkuvom> // dialogue ellam kuththumadhippathan eppavum post pannuven

ஆல் மினிஸ்ட்ரி அண்ணன் ஏத்துக்குற தகுதி இருந்தாலும் ஜனங்கள விட ஜனநாயகம் முக்கியம்ன்ற காரணத்தால மத்தவங்களுக்கும் chance கொடுக்கலாம்.

pls see the below list so far:

1. Senthil,
2. ON,
3. Jimbalakadi bamba,
4. Pazhani padikkattu,
5. The one in PR's DP - ennathe,
6. Kovai sarala
7. Allakkai in Mannan should get the Information and Broadcasting ministry

Plum nominated:
1. Vadivelu for all the kicks he received deserves some kickbacks now so pencil him in for a lucrative ministry
2. Kabaali Sathyaraj for meenvaLa thuRai. (Not painting and arts, though)
3. Senthilukku finance ministry
4. Kolgai parappu seyalALar is the guy who calls senthil-sarala as sivajiz-padmini
5. Sathyaraj .. With his path-breaking vision on educating the masses and affinity towards the teaching profession, Mr Pazhanichamy, h/o Thirumathi Pazhanichamy, has a good claim for the ministry of Education

groucho:
1. Sathyaraj for the ministry of Education

Remember ANNan already has a commitment for kaandhak kannazhagi.
TN council of ministers list is here: http://www.tn.gov.in/gov_ministers.html

SMI
27th April 2011, 11:12 AM
again Pannikutty ramasamy for telecom ministry.... 1992'laye cell phone kandupidichuttaru.. talk thru phone without wire... & te climax (similar to Raja).. sathiya sodhanai... pasanga ellam notes eduppanga.....

Too much of coincidence HR, thanks for pointing out :clap:
Lifela ups and downs irukkarathu sagajam thaanE. Leggu slipp aagi inga merj aayittEn :rotfl3:

SMI
27th April 2011, 11:22 AM
Smi, here's a thread nala idea.
Education ministrykku rendu moonu nomination vandhirukku. So, ipdi ovvoru ministrykkum candidates identify paNNi, ovvoNnukkum poll-kunu oru pudhu thread create paNNi (discussionslAm ingE dhAn), thread-ai vaLa paduththalAm - enna solRInga?

I yAm hardcore campaign for Mr Pazhanichamy for edu minister against p-r's nominee already.

ayaam ok Plum. aana innoru thread ellam open paNNa allow paNNuvaangala? BTW, இந்த concept pickup ஆகும்னு தெரியாம allready SRkku education ministry கொடுத்துட்டோமே . இப்ப என்ன பண்ணலாம் :think:

Plum
27th April 2011, 12:25 PM
Why not? Basically, the idea is similar to ODI XI in Sports thread. Ovvoru positionkkum oru thread. Same concept.

Some issues will be there with people discussing more in the specific poll thread than here but we can overcome that with dijipline(infused by Senthil)

Basically, the modus operand would be:
1) Decide on the next ministry to dole out
2) Discuss nominations here
3) after nominations reach a decent shape, put up a thread with poll options and continue campaigning there
4) Close poll in 2-3 days and Go to step 1 again

ammA Atchi mAdhiri dhadAladiyA Sathyarajukku koduththa ministry-ai parichudalAm. evan nammaLA kEkkaradhunnEn!

P_R
27th April 2011, 12:28 PM
Flau neenga dhaan temblate ellAm pOttu vazhi nadathuradhula vallavar. paathu seinga.

I have one more nominee for education minister: aNNan from MuraimAman, for evincing deep concern in the progress of students:
naai aaraanklaas anju thadavai pail aagi irukku, vaathiyaarai adichu naan dhaan pass pOda vachEn

P_R
27th April 2011, 12:29 PM
ரெண்டு பேரு நாமினேட் பண்ணதால அர்ஜெண்டா பதவி ஏற்க வச்சாச்சு. GM in the photo would be thinking "இவனெல்லாம் வாத்தியார அடிச்சி நான்தான் பாஸ் பண்ண வச்சேன்... இப்ப எஜுகேஷன் மினிஸ்டராம்.. "

Just posted that :lol:

Plum
27th April 2011, 12:46 PM
Ok, Since Education seems to be popular among aNNan followers(epdi oru koottathai thayAr paNNi vechurukkAr pArunga!), let's begin with it.

Here's the template for nomination
Name: Mr Pazhanichamy
Qualification: H/O Thirumathi Pazhanichamy.
Key Achievements: Educating his village by marrying a teacher.
Leadership Characteristics
*The path breaking vision in identifying an innovative solution to the problem of ignorance among his village masses,
*Determination to work through obstacles to implement the vision.
* Peerless Sacrifice - leading a celibate** life until his vision is achieved. ipdi oru thyAgaththai indhiavulEyE, En WorldulEyE paNNina orE thalaivar ivar dhAmpA!

thErthal vAkkuRudhis
* All female teachers(including Kovai SaraLA) assured of marriage with eligible bachelors
*Monthly supply of Viagra tablets to every household
* Bachelors marrying teachers given monthly dole of Rs 5000

Slogan
<Some dialogue from the movie which is relevant - unfortunately cannot think of any from TMT Pazhani in this context)

** Ofcourse, convenient dreams and drug-induced song sequencesla pirichu mEinjuttAr. But appO kUda last minute-la strategic withdrawal paNNi virginity maindai paNNinadhai pArAtti dhAnE AgaNum?

SMI
27th April 2011, 12:59 PM
Why not? Basically, the idea is similar to ODI XI in Sports thread. Ovvoru positionkkum oru thread. Same concept.

Some issues will be there with people discussing more in the specific poll thread than here but we can overcome that with dijipline(infused by Senthil)

Basically, the modus operand would be:
1) Decide on the next ministry to dole out
2) Discuss nominations here
3) after nominations reach a decent shape, put up a thread with poll options and continue campaigning there
4) Close poll in 2-3 days and Go to step 1 again

உங்கள் திருக் கரங்களால் இன்றே முதலாவது திரியை துவக்குமாறு கேட்டுக் கொள்கிறோம். முதலில் கல்வி அமைச்சகத்தை எடுத்துக் கொள்ளலாம்.

dhadAladiyA Sathyarajukku koduththa ministry-ai parichudalAm. evan nammaLA kEkkaradhunnEn!
:clap: இது ஜனநாயகம், மக்கள் ஆட்சி

Just posted that :lol:

:lol: லண்டன்ல பிசினஸ் கிளாஸ்ல MBA படிக்காத ஜெயராமுக்கு எதாவது மினிஸ்ட்ரி கொடுக்கலாம்

SMI
27th April 2011, 01:02 PM
Ok, Since Education seems to be popular among aNNan followers(epdi oru koottathai thayAr paNNi vechurukkAr pArunga!), let's begin with it.

:thumbsup: (இந்த 10 words தொல்ல தாங்க முடியல்ல)

Plum
27th April 2011, 01:55 PM
We have a scoop - the Election results are out - thanga thalaivar maNi aNNan will be forming ministry come May 13th. We in this forum will work democratically to nominate the best candidates for his ministry.
To begin with the Education ministry.

Plum
27th April 2011, 01:56 PM
Candidate #1:
Name: Mr Pazhanichamy
Qualification: H/O Thirumathi Pazhanichamy.
Key Achievements: Educating his village by marrying a teacher.
Leadership Characteristics
*The path breaking vision in identifying an innovative solution to the problem of ignorance among his village masses,
*Determination to work through obstacles to implement the vision.
* Peerless Sacrifice - leading a celibate** life until his vision is achieved. ipdi oru thyAgaththai indhiavulEyE, En WorldulEyE paNNina orE thalaivar ivar dhAmpA!

thErthal vAkkuRudhis
* All female teachers(including Kovai SaraLA) assured of marriage with eligible bachelors
*Monthly supply of Viagra tablets to every household
* Bachelors marrying teachers given monthly dole of Rs 5000

Slogan
<SMI or Honestraj or Groucho will select this for aNNan Pazhanichamy>

** Ofcourse, convenient dreams and drug-induced song sequencesla pirichu mEinjuttAr. But appO kUda last minute-la strategic withdrawal paNNi virginity maindai paNNinadhai pArAtti dhAnE AgaNum?

thellavaari
27th April 2011, 02:07 PM
உலகவங்கி சேர்மன் ஆகக்கூடிய தகுதியுடைய அண்ணன் மாண்புமிகு 'அழகுசுந்தரம்' அவர்களை 'நிதியமைச்சக' பொறுப்பை எடுத்துகொள்ள வேண்டும் என்று வேண்டி விரும்பி கேட்டுகொள்கிறோம்..

pls refer below for qualipication details.. இதை விட என்ன திறமை வேணும்???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2QQRoVb-6c

thellavaari
27th April 2011, 02:19 PM
தலைவரை நம்பி கால்நடைத்துறையயும் குடுத்திறலாம் போல இருக்கே

"ஐபஸ்கஸ்ரோஸஸ்சிரன்ஷியா என்கிற நிபோமேனியா வியாதி" (1:20)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoPh4yAZAa4&feature=relmfu

SMI
27th April 2011, 02:29 PM
தலைவரை நம்பி கால்நடைத்துறையயும் குடுத்திறலாம் போல இருக்கே

"ஐபஸ்கஸ்ரோஸஸ்சிரன்ஷியா என்கிற நிபோமேனியா வியாதி" (1:20)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoPh4yAZAa4&feature=relmfu

:rotfl: hybiscus rosa synensis + 2 botanyla varumE

TV, thanks for the amOha aadharavu in ministry formation.

thellavaari
27th April 2011, 02:53 PM
/+ 2 botanyla varumE/ ஓ நீங்க அதுவரைக்கும் போயிட்டீங்களா? நாங்கெல்லாம் தேர்ட் ஸ்டான்டர்ட்- அவ்வையார் ஆரம்ப பாட சாலை லெவல் தான்

thellavaari
27th April 2011, 03:09 PM
அண்ணணின் சீரிய தலைமையில் திரு வெத்தலையன் அவர்களை ஒரு கேபினட் அந்தஸ்தில் ஒரு Liaison ஆப்பிசராக நியமிக்க வேண்டுமென்று இந்த நேரத்திலே வேண்டி விரும்பி கேட்டுகொள்கிறேன்

திறமைக்கான சான்று:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8SzOg-kl4g&feature=related

SMI
27th April 2011, 04:15 PM
We have a scoop - the Election results are out - thanga thalaivar maNi aNNan will be forming ministry come May 13th. We in this forum will work democratically to nominate the best candidates for his ministry.
To begin with the Education ministry.

Plum, the other link is not opening. கூட்டணி கட்சிகள் எல்லாம் ஆதரவு கடிதத்தை கவர்னரிடம் கொடுத்து விட்ட பின்னும் அமைச்சரவை அமைப்பதில் ஏதாவது சதியா?

Plum
27th April 2011, 05:14 PM
SMI, oru thread Arambichaen. vada nAttu sadhiyargaL avasara avasaramAga andha thiriyai moodi vittArgaL :(

SMI
27th April 2011, 05:48 PM
SMI, oru thread Arambichaen. vada nAttu sadhiyargaL avasara avasaramAga andha thiriyai moodi vittArgaL :(

:victory:

இதெல்லாம் ஹிஸ்டரீல வரும் விடுங்க, நாம இங்கயே நாமினேஷன் போட்டுக்கலாம்

vicks vaporub na இது தான் :rotfl3:

ayaam ok Plum. aana innoru thread ellam open paNNa allow paNNuvaangala?

HonestRaj
28th April 2011, 12:14 AM
SMI.. i thought.. GM is heading a ministry comprised of ministers <other GM characters>

so the idea is GM the CM - Shilpa Kumar ......... < note this.. shilpa Kumar - the actor .. is our CM > will have a team of ministers = his allakai's

HonestRaj
28th April 2011, 12:50 AM
okay election opicers.. I got the idea..

so, Annan is CM & we shud not nominate Annan for other ministry.. right'ah.. since CM holds a couple of ministry, we may need to hand some major portfolio to Annan..

For education ministry
pazhanichamy is already nominated.. next'u..

i) Senthil..... the teacher who is strict in pronounciation < puipam azhagaga poothirukkiradhu >

back up nominees
ii) Gentleman kicha .... Arjun.... Robin hood kalviyaalar
iii) Thaimaman Meena... teaches how to sign <33% for ladies>
iv) Koil kaalai pathiram aRinju pitchai pOdum guy..... enna padichurukke.. BA.. innum 10 varusathukku adhaye padi

HonestRaj
28th April 2011, 12:52 AM
before I forget.. couple of remainders..

sports minister --- 1st nimnation --- babbulu from gentleman..... jack of all games

industries minister ---- 1st nomination --- thozhiladhibar shanthi devi

Raikkonen
28th April 2011, 02:05 AM
Human Resource Minister - Rajnikanth (inga velai seyya terinja alavukku padichirukken). & gounder himself (you're unselected)
Agricultural Minister - Jumbalakkadi Bumba (Arisi episode from Kattabomman)
Defense Minister - Military Senthil from Mahaprabhu (Itha paathiya sayanoda sappi)

groucho070
28th April 2011, 06:54 AM
Annan as Bhagavathar and his attempt in teaching kasappu kada bhaay deserves some credit man. He should be in the arts/musics related ministry.

Saai
28th April 2011, 08:40 AM
Sports minister - Bablu for innovative ideas like sapling, spoonling, dikkilona.

A great prospect for olympic committe chairman . Can lobby hard for adding these games to olympic at international level as he is 7 avadhu pass.

Plum
28th April 2011, 10:40 AM
Sari modhalla education ministryya mudippOm. 5 nominations irukku. Sattuputtunnu poll vechuralaam. Moderator groupla reNdu namma uruppinargaL irundhu enna prayOjanam? Oru thread open paNNa vazhi illai :(

SMI
28th April 2011, 12:25 PM
industries minister ---- 1st nomination --- thozhiladhibar shanthi devi

Defense Minister - Military Senthil from Mahaprabhu (Itha paathiya sayanoda sappi)

I almost laughed out loud on seeing these nominations

SMI
28th April 2011, 12:34 PM
Sari modhalla education ministryya mudippOm. 5 nominations irukku. Sattuputtunnu poll vechuralaam. Moderator groupla reNdu namma uruppinargaL irundhu enna prayOjanam? Oru thread open paNNa vazhi illai :(

சத்திய சோதனை.

I can understand your being hurt - lot of work done yesterday in a brisk pace, only to be turned off. I was not even sure if we were allowed to continue this nominations here. Our Mods would be hurt too, lets not drag them.

Lets leave that behind and move forward.

As ANNan would say: "நடந்தவை நடந்தவையாக இருக்கட்டும் நடப்பவை நல்லவையாக இருக்கட்டும்" and ends with "வசூல் பண்ண காச எல்லாம் என்கிட்டே கொடுத்திட்டு கட்சில உறுப்பினர் ஆயிடுங்க"

SMI
28th April 2011, 12:40 PM
Ok - lets start finalizing the nominations for Education Minister. My nomination with proper reasoning is as below:

He hails from the Kungumappottu Gounder family, whose fore fathers often confused between kalavi and kalvi – obviously they knew nothing about the later. Yearning to break that tradition, he once innocently asked “நா வேணா படிச்சி ஒரு டாக்டராவோ எஞ்சினியராவோ ஆயிடட்டுமா”. Nothing wrong with that, but he was only 40 at that time. His uncle, who was disturbed that he may start from LKG at that age, had to threaten him “நாங்கள்லாம் மதம் மாறி கன்வர்ட் ஆயிருவோம்”, to drop that idea. Unwavering in his desire to serve education, he stood steadfast that he would only marry a teacher, even if it was a PT teacher. His proximity with education grew as he made frequent visits to meet Mother Supari. Though the well kept secret remains that he was chased out at the entrance every time, by that unzipped security.

Ladies and gentlemen, please put your hands together and join me to nominate for our new Education Minister: Thiruvaalar
Pazhanee
saamee
(Read in WWE istyle)

groucho070
28th April 2011, 01:09 PM
:clap: Pazhanisamy, no contest!!!

Plum
28th April 2011, 01:14 PM
SMI, DoctorAgavO EngineerAgavO Asaipattadhu Pazhanisamy illaiyE? GeneralA Sathyaraj-ukku ellA moviesum sErththu oru nomination pOdurINgaLA?

Anyway, I have 2 people apart from me backing Pazhanichamy now. idhai viduradhillai. Mods hurt AgaRadhu paththi ellAM kavalai patttaa thozhil paNNa mudiyumA? ingE oru poll vechE theeraNum. illainA HUB entrance-la mannan style click-A-viradham iruppEn.

Mods, nInga epdi vENA vechukkunga - indha thread poll reset paNNAlum sari, idhukkAga thani thread open paNNAlum sari - but oru poll vechE theeraNum AmAm!

One more idea - if mods feel too many poll threads will be a problem, we can do one thing. We can do the nomination and create the options. Once we decide the options,we can open a thread exclusively for the poll for 2-3 days. Then we can capture the results here and delete that thread.

GD Naidukkappuram indha mAdhiri innovative idealAM indha threadla dhAn varum so pls do the needful

Plum
28th April 2011, 01:16 PM
He hails from the Kungumappottu Gounder family, whose fore fathers often confused between kalavi and kalvi – obviously they knew nothing about the later
:lol: not ejucate family

thellavaari
28th April 2011, 03:55 PM
http://is.gd/iNVle3

Romancerowdinga - song from naaNga - with thalaivar's punches

HonestRaj
28th April 2011, 08:11 PM
As ANNan would say: "நடந்தவை நடந்தவையாக இருக்கட்டும் நடப்பவை நல்லவையாக இருக்கட்டும்" and ends with "வசூல் பண்ண காச எல்லாம் என்கிட்டே கொடுத்திட்டு கட்சில உறுப்பினர் ஆயிடுங்க"

thats a naak avut punch to Jaishankar... JS wud look like "ivan imsai thaanga mudiyalai"

HonestRaj
28th April 2011, 08:17 PM
Plum.. indha election vilayaattu nalla irukku.. rombha naalukkapuram film section'la nan niraiya post panren..

Begger's welfare ministry

1. Senthil ------ koil kaalai
2. R Sundarrajan ---- udan pirappu

in both the films Annan wud top them...

udan pirappu..

P1 to his daughter: unnai oru pitchaikaranukku katti vechalum veppene thavira avanukku (her lover) katti kudukka matten
GM, begging on the way: unga ponna katti kudunga ..... pitchaikaaranna avvalavu eLakkarama pOcha :lol:

& one more sequence with Madan Bob will be good

& Annan's scenes with Sundarrajan.. too good.... dei nee ellam indhiyavulathanda toor pove.. ayam wEld toor...

in pitchaikarar sangam function
GM: andha mike ippa enkitta varalainna nadakkuradhe vera
RS: ennaikku nee aduthavana pEsa vitrukke.. yov avanaiye pEsa sollunga

emoticon restriction.. edhir katchi sadhi.. so just 1 for all quotes.. :clap: to GM

Plum
28th April 2011, 08:25 PM
Modhalla educationai faisal paNNuvOm.
LM and feeyaar, ungaLai padikka vechu moderator edhukku AkkinOm? Indha mAdhirir samayaththula EC Sampath mAdhiri engaLukku sAdhagamA nadandhuppInganu dhAnE :huh:
idhu sari illai....mmhm...smi and Honest, pEsAma nAn vENA periya padippu padichchu moderator AgidattumA?

HonestRaj
28th April 2011, 08:37 PM
education'ah... I already nominated.. kanakkula eduthukkanga..

we shud nominate sidu vayan either from My dear marthandan (or) as a police minister <allakai> from Nadigan.. Chinni deserves it & he openly praises Annan in some of the interviews

kappul of potos to relax

http://www.goundamani.com/Goundamani-Senthil-Arjun-Gentleman.JPG

http://reviews.in.88db.com/images/actor-ladies/female-goundamani.jpg

HonestRaj
28th April 2011, 08:40 PM
Udan Pirappu begger association scene

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/vUOknKWItf0/2.jpg

----------

following pics are for my reference.. will take to my thread after May 13th :p

http://www.behindwoods.com/features/Gallery/events/Photos-1/goundamani-2/Goundamani-04.jpg < GM: akkum.. vangikka.. idhuthan bokke >
http://www.behindwoods.com/features/Gallery/events/Photos-1/goundamani-2/Goundamani-05.jpg

Plum
28th April 2011, 08:43 PM
Poll dhAn bAkki. Honestu. Unga influence payan paduththi therthalai setup paNNunga.

HonestRaj
28th April 2011, 09:00 PM
nanE adicha adiyila ____ _____ pOchu...

unmaiyile konjam busy...
hub'la ennoda ippodhaya priority edhunu ungalukke theriyum...

we can request mods to change the poll... Annan thread is most affected by this new version of hub ... emoticon count per post is limited <just 4>, new threads & new polls are not happening... lets see how other threads are coping this ... if someone starts we will ask for this thread...

SMI
28th April 2011, 11:29 PM
Modhalla educationai faisal paNNuvOm.
LM and feeyaar, ungaLai padikka vechu moderator edhukku AkkinOm? Indha mAdhirir samayaththula EC Sampath mAdhiri engaLukku sAdhagamA nadandhuppInganu dhAnE :huh:
idhu sari illai....mmhm...smi and Honest, pEsAma nAn vENA periya padippu padichchu moderator AgidattumA?
வேணா Plum, அது ஒரு நச்சு புடிச்ச வேல.. சுதிய ஏத்தனும்பாங்க, அப்புறம் எறக்கனும்பாங்க :yessir:

SMI
28th April 2011, 11:35 PM
http://is.gd/iNVle3

Romancerowdinga - song from naaNga - with thalaivar's punches

osum :clap: a must listen - mostly inserted in appropriate places. The song itself is nice - Balabharathi was a talent unused for long. hope he gets a break.
Meanwhile, there is no stopping Gounder becoming a cult figure. It has been almost sort of a silent revolution. Packets of Gounder fans emerging from all directions.
Some puNNiyavaan has done this - Goundamani Explained http://everything.explained.at/Goundamani/

SMI
28th April 2011, 11:38 PM
யாரவது இன்றைய ஜூவியில் கழுகார் எழுதி இருப்பதை படித்தீர்களா?

எதிர்பாராதவிதமாக கவுண்டரை ஆட்சி அமைக்க கவர்னர் அழைப்பு விடுத்து இருப்பதால், தங்களுக்கு வேண்டிய ஒருவரை அமைச்சராக்க வேண்டும் என்று ஒவ்வொரு அணியும் பகீரதபிரயத்தனம் செய்து வருகிறதாம். மத்திய அமைச்சரவை அமைப்பதில் மட்டுமே கவனம் செலுத்தி வந்ததாக அறியப்பட்ட அந்த நீராடிய பெண்மணியையும் தொடர்பு கொள்ள கடும் முயற்சி நடக்கிறதாம். இப்போதெல்லாம் தமிழகத்தில் இருந்து போன் வருவதாக அறிந்தாலே அந்த அம்மணி போனை ஸ்விட்ச் ஆப் செய்து விடுகிறாராம்.

SMI
29th April 2011, 12:00 AM
Plum, if polling is the only issue, we can go to the temp blog I just created for this purpose:

http://wp.me/p1wQaD-5

All the discussions shall happen in our thread. I shall take the nominations and set the polling there. Neeradia peNmaNi kitta irundhu phone vandha mattum konjam ushaar aagikkanum

SMI
30th April 2011, 10:56 AM
இவங்களுக்குண்டான கெட்ட பழக்கம் இது தான். நெனச்சா த்ரெட்டுக்கு லீவு வுட்டுற வேண்டியது.

Let me make one more request: கொட புடிச்சிட்டு போற பெரியவங்கல்லாம் ஒரு ஒட்டு போட்டுட்டு போங்கப்பா

Plum, if there is no movement, shall we finalize SR for education minster and move forward. I already have a nomination and write-up for the ministry of electricity. தமிழ்நாடே பிரகாசமாயிடும்.

Plum
30th April 2011, 11:58 AM
Sure, go ahead SMI. nAn innum konjam election kOlakalam edhirpArththEn...but kadai viriththOm. KoLvArillai. Move on...

SMI
30th April 2011, 12:13 PM
Ok SR shall be reinducted as the Minister for Education.

Nomination for the minister for electricity:

He is a B.E. (Hons) in Electrical and Electronics from the University of IruNda AApprikka. With the prevailing power scenario in the state getting from worse to much worse, place your trust on Jumbalakadi Bamba, to come out with innovative ideas to solve that. He shall refer to the IPL happening around, suggesting to the TN public “ஆப்பிரிக்காவுலே ஒரு சிக்ஸ் அடிச்சா நாங்கோ பஸ்ட் நைட் கொண்டாடுவோம். இங்க IPLல சிக்ஸ் அடிக்கிற ஒவ்வொரு தடவையும் நீங்கோ பஸ்ட் நைட் கொண்டாடுங்கோ”. Turning of the lights frequently would help in saving power and the power issue may be solved well before the IPL is over. If some body thinks, we need power for that as well, I am afraid JLB may not provide a suggestion there. I am talking about hitting sixes, what did you think?

http://i54.tinypic.com/euhsuv.jpg

JLB becoming a Minister for Electricity was written long back. Some where between porut paal and kaamaththu paal, VaLLuvar says:

பெண்சாரம் கொண்டிங்கு மின்சாரம் கொள்வான்
ஜும்பலகடி பம்பா அவன்

Ladies and gentlemen, please join me to nominate for your new Minister for Electricity
Mister.
Jimbaa
Lakadiee
Bambaaaaaaah
(Read in WWE style)

Plum
30th April 2011, 12:31 PM
I am nominating Senthil, whose ancestor(also Senthil) sacrficed his life trying to steal electricity. Don't know which movie. Don't know if Gounder was in it. Don't remember details. Therinjavanga nomination reject AradhukkuLLa polish paNNunga

littlemaster1982
30th April 2011, 01:18 PM
The film is Yaar, IIRC.

HonestRaj
30th April 2011, 11:25 PM
yes.. its "yaar" with that ghost doll

HonestRaj
30th April 2011, 11:48 PM
உழைக்கும் கைகளே .. அது உருவாக்கும் கைகளே

http://www.tamilrelax.com/uploads/thumbs/ea3c8fd99-1.jpg

உழைப்பாளர் அனைவருக்கும் உழைப்பாளர் / மே தின வாழ்த்துக்கள்

இவன்..
உழைப்பாளி !!!!!

சொல்லேண்டா.. சொல்லேண்டா என்னை பத்தி...

http://lottofast.com/fan/wp-content/uploads/mvbthumbs/img_4328_mannan-koundamani-rajni-comedy-hotinchennai-blogspot-com.jpg

உழைப்பாளி_X (http://thumbnails.truveo.com/0002/5C/18/5C18027DE48E592A86E580_Large.jpg)

உழைப்பாளி_Y (http://i.ytimg.com/vi/HBprxboOMkI/0.jpg)

HonestRaj
1st May 2011, 11:47 AM
Sure, go ahead SMI. nAn innum konjam election kOlakalam edhirpArththEn...but kadai viriththOm. KoLvArillai. Move on...

yes... I think this will be the first failure for Annan thread... so lets get back to our usual mode of quotings of Annan..

yesterday I played Annan videos for my room mates..

<700mb file - Raj video vision release >

vaidhegi kathirunthal
cheran pandiyan

then for some reason switched to

TR youtube suppress - depress - opress & veerasamy senti scene comedies... & the last but not the least..

Annan video edits merging with popular heroes serious & punch dialogues... had more than 1/2 hr of :rotfl3: experience.. <restricting emoticon due to hub limitation>

Annan always class & kalaasal ... Annan comedies will always rule forever...

HonestRaj
1st May 2011, 02:05 PM
SMI, unless there is a poll in hub no one will vote in private blogs & also we need to provide the link often

so, without new poll this thread will not move & poll is necessary for this thread as it leads to knowing different aspects of same scenes that we are discussing forever

littlemaster1982
1st May 2011, 02:23 PM
SMI, unless there is a poll in hub no one will vote in private blogs & also we need to provide the link often

so, without new poll this thread will not move & poll is necessary for this thread as it leads to knowing different aspects of same scenes that we are discussing forever

Vbulletin is not allowing to create a new poll in existing thread. Will try to find some work around.

Plum
1st May 2011, 03:49 PM
LM, simpleA pollukkunu oru thread Arambichu, results capture paNNittu delete paNNalAmE?

SMI
1st May 2011, 09:46 PM
LM, pls help. There was some interesting discussions / movements for some days and the no poll decision has some what put off our guys. நீங்க இந்த தியாகத்த செஞ்சே ஆகணும் :)

thellavaari
3rd May 2011, 03:19 PM
எனி பலூன் கந்தசாமி வீடீயோஸ் லிங்க்கு?? எகிறுதுங்கோ மச்சானுக்கு எகிறுதுங்கோ..

PARAMASHIVAN
3rd May 2011, 04:07 PM
Just revisited Karthik's film 'Lucky Man' ! anNan (for the first time) was not that impressive in this film :| , but the encounters with Senthil and Vinu chakaravrti were :rotfl3:

SMI
10th May 2011, 01:33 PM
Conceived this some time back, கொஞ்சம் பிஸ் பிஸ் ஆயிட்டதால டெவலப் பண்ண முடியல

http://i52.tinypic.com/2qxlzso.png

http://i56.tinypic.com/23u99x2.png

http://i51.tinypic.com/33w5kx2.png

ajithfederer
10th May 2011, 02:30 PM
I always :lol: when i see senthil saying dho rendu peru. Senthil an underrated genius.

SMI
10th May 2011, 03:41 PM
I always :lol: when i see senthil saying dho rendu peru. Senthil an underrated genius.

I remember some body having that as a siggy here. Look at GM watching him closely :lol: Then he has some nice words to say about basically ayam naarth indiyan :rotfl:

littlemaster1982
10th May 2011, 04:40 PM
Then he has some nice words to say about basically ayam naarth indiyan :rotfl:

Ivan kuppatthula porandhu koovathula neendhi valarndhavan :lol:

Plum
10th May 2011, 05:55 PM
Where is Mahaprabhu set? Chennai? (not that that movie needs such location analysis)
The theatres shown in the movie arent surely from Chennai (Sugapriya something? Tirchy or Madurai right?)

Why I asked is I mentally always assocaited the movie with Trichy and the koovam line always sounds at odd with it. (Not that the movie needs to be analysed for geographical fidelity or sociological accuracy)

HonestRaj
10th May 2011, 09:03 PM

mithlal sEttunu oora yEmathittu thiriyiran

HonestRaj
10th May 2011, 09:05 PM
normalla nan yarukkum pEtti tharradhillai.. neenga star movies'la irundhu varradhala pEtti tharren

SMI
10th May 2011, 11:26 PM

Plum, LM கெடச்ச chance-a fulla utilize பண்ணிகிட்டார். இந்த பாவத்துக்கெல்லாம் நா ஆளாகவே மாட்டேன். இத விட்டுட்டு லாஜிக் பக்கம் திசை திருப்புறீங்க :)

thellavaari
11th May 2011, 10:36 AM
[QUOTE=Plum;684213]Where is Mahaprabhu set? Chennai? (not that that movie needs such location analysis)
The theatres shown in the movie arent surely from Chennai (Sugapriya something? Tirchy or Madurai right?)

ப்ளீஸ் க்ளோச் வாட்ச் http://i56.tinypic.com/11t7c08.jpg - தட் ஈஸ் கோயம்பேட்-ரோகிணி

SMI
11th May 2011, 11:52 AM
TV :clap: innoru :clap: as we need 10 chars

mareen
12th May 2011, 02:38 AM
Guys anyone that owns a andriod phone please download the Goundamani soundboard from the market place. Its so funny and can be set as ringtones too.