PDA

View Full Version : Discussions on R.Madhavan Pt 4

Pages : 1 2 [3]

hattori_hanzo
30th April 2014, 12:44 AM
Even the hindi film industry to which Madhavan's been giving a lot of patronage for the past many years has not utilised his potential completely. Its always so difficult to take the middle road isn't it. You end up niether here nor there. However I feel its not yet time to throw in the towel. The guy is just too good to be ignored.

His choice of movies went wrong there too. After doing supporting roles in huge hits like RDB, Guru, 3 Idiots, he had one hit (as a solo hero) Tanu Weds Manu followed by two big flops - Jodi Breakers and Teen Patti.

Arvind Srinivasan
30th April 2014, 01:16 AM
His choice of movies went wrong there too. After doing supporting roles in huge hits like RDB, Guru, 3 Idiots, he had one hit (as a solo hero) Tanu Weds Manu followed by two big flops - Jodi Breakers and Teen Patti.

Wonder if he was given any other choices . Guess the only person who can answer that question is Madhavan himself. Hoping the guy picks himself up. All boils down to him realising his own potential.

hattori_hanzo
30th April 2014, 02:25 AM
Wonder if he was given any other choices . Guess the only person who can answer that question is Madhavan himself. Hoping the guy picks himself up. All boils down to him realising his own potential.

He was even supposed to play the lead in 'Ramanujam'. Remember reading it somewhere long back. Don't know what happened later but he was replaced by Gemini's grandson.

groucho070
30th April 2014, 10:14 AM
Thanks for keeping the thread up guys. He determines his own voyage to the future. Not sure what these times have for talents of his age (going through similar predicament myself)...but there have always been lots of hope. There are various shadows he has to escape from...he did that with Thambi, my favourite amongst his outputs, and he needs to keep surprising us. I am a NT fan first, followed by loyalty to Kamal and Rajini, and posting to this....why...who knows...ada pOnggappA..

groucho070
30th April 2014, 10:34 AM
Welcome back Groucho...

As of now Maddy is not doing any tamil films I think...
Sad brother, sad. How am I to introduce him to junior.

i think u shd talk him over a drink and make him realise his worth...
atleast he can start acting in tv serials like his earlier days...Hallo, he doesn't drink, plus I have stopped too (occasional compelling of a sip or two will not be taken into account).

rsubras
30th April 2014, 12:41 PM
drink nu na... tea, coffee, fruit juice (without sugar) ipadi kooda irukkalamae boss

Arvind Srinivasan
30th April 2014, 07:59 PM
Thanks for keeping the thread up guys. He determines his own voyage to the future. Not sure what these times have for talents of his age (going through similar predicament myself)...but there have always been lots of hope. There are various shadows he has to escape from...he did that with Thambi, my favourite amongst his outputs, and he needs to keep surprising us. I am a NT fan first, followed by loyalty to Kamal and Rajini, and posting to this....why...who knows...ada pOnggappA..

Thambi's my favourite Madhavan performance too. I was so overwhelmed watching it that I went to the movie thrice each time with a different family member.

Russellyhd
1st May 2014, 09:49 AM
The bad scenario s tat Maddy s nw become another abbas in TFI.. most underrated actor ever:(((

rsubras
1st May 2014, 11:23 AM
abbas is not an actor at all.. he is just a charming guy with good looks..........

Arvind Srinivasan
2nd May 2014, 12:55 PM
Madhavan after Kaaviya Thalaivan
May 02, 2014
Following Vaayai Moodi Pesavum, YNot Studios is currently producing Siddharth, Prithviraj starrer Kaaviya Thalaivan.

Directed by Vasantha Balan, this film is a period musical on stage artistes. Vedhika and Anaika Soti will also be seen in other critical roles. AR Rahman is composing the music and Nirav Shah is doing the cinematography.

Meanwhile the producers have also taken up another exciting project apparently. YNot Studios will produce, ‘Drohi’ fame director Sudha K Prasad’s next film that will have Madhavan in the lead. The Alaipayuthe star will don a role of a boxer, we hear.

http://behindwoods.com/tamil-movies-cinema-news-14/madhavan-to-do-a-film-for-ynot-studios.html

SoftSword
2nd May 2014, 04:55 PM
Hallo, he doesn't drink, plus I have stopped too (occasional compelling of a sip or two will not be taken into account).

okay family man... i got it.. u have stopped.

Cinemarasigan
5th May 2014, 11:21 AM
Madhavan after Kaaviya Thalaivan
May 02, 2014
Following Vaayai Moodi Pesavum, YNot Studios is currently producing Siddharth, Prithviraj starrer Kaaviya Thalaivan.

Directed by Vasantha Balan, this film is a period musical on stage artistes. Vedhika and Anaika Soti will also be seen in other critical roles. AR Rahman is composing the music and Nirav Shah is doing the cinematography.

Meanwhile the producers have also taken up another exciting project apparently. YNot Studios will produce, ‘Drohi’ fame director Sudha K Prasad’s next film that will have Madhavan in the lead. The Alaipayuthe star will don a role of a boxer, we hear.

http://behindwoods.com/tamil-movies-cinema-news-14/madhavan-to-do-a-film-for-ynot-studios.html

Good to hear.. This thread will have some traffic for some time..

Cinemarasigan
5th May 2014, 11:23 AM
drink nu na... tea, coffee, fruit juice (without sugar)

:lol: .. don't know why u put without sugar ...

Adox
17th May 2014, 10:55 PM
Actor Madhavan was last seen in Tamil in the film 'Vettai' that was directed by Lingusamy. The film released in January 2012. After that he has had only one release in a Bengali film titled as 'Sun Glass'. The film directed by Rituparna Gosh released in November 2013.

To compensate this gap, Madhavan is gearing up to start acting in a big ticket Bollywood film soon. The biopic of Olympic medal winning Boxer Mary Kom is being directed by Omung Kumar. Bollywood heroine Priyanka Chopra reprises the role of Mary Kom in the film. Madhavan has been roped in for the role of Mary Kom's coach in the film.

Madhavan has reduced his body weight and has opted for a new makeover for his role in the film. The 'Ayutha Ezuthu' actor has also undergone training in Los Angeles to fit in the role of Mary Kom's trainer. He will be joining the sets soon.

Apart from this Madhavan is acting in a English film titled 'Night of the Living Dead'.

http://www.indiaglitz.com/Madhavan-is-Priyanaka-Chopras-coach-tamil-news-107614

NOV
7th June 2014, 06:44 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xap1/t1.0-9/10380900_10152257172108580_2947964595329893610_n.j pg

Actor R Madhavan, who turned 44 recently, is stationed in Los Angeles for the last six months preparing for a new film Laal in which he'll be seen as a boxer. He has lost 15 kg to look like a boxer.

"It’s been a time of a complete physical revamp for me. I’ve been in LA training and preparing for my part. My entire body structure and body language has changed. I now walk and think like a boxer," Madhavan said during a phone call from Los Angeles.

Madhavan brought in his birthday June 1 with his close friends.
"It was just small dinner here with close friends, that’s all. Unfortunately my wife Sarita and my son Vedant couldn’t be here for my birthday. They are joining me later this week. We’ll be spending a three-week holiday together."
"After the kind of training I’ve gone through during the past months, I think I’ve earned myself a break," he added.

About his longish break from the big screen, Madhavan said, “It is very important for every actor to take that time off to re-invent himself. Otherwise you end up being a parody of yourself."
"After Vettai in Tamil and Jodi Breakers in Hindi in 2012, I needed time to introspect. I think I am ready to start a new phase in my career."
As for his new film Laal, it's story is reportedly partially inspired by Muhammad Ali’s life.
A source close to the project said, "The director has taken the core of Muhammad Ali’s life in the ring and added fictional flourishes to it. Madhavan, who has known Sudha from the time he worked with Mani in Alai Payuthe, Kannathil Muttamital and Guru planned and plotted the film together with the director and then took nearly a year off to prepare for his part."

- See more at: http://www.hindustantimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/madhavan-get-a-complete-physical-revamp-loses-15-kg-for-his-next-film/article1-1226629.aspx#sthash.kR4GpHWs.dpuf

rachel
8th June 2014, 04:33 AM
is this madhvan? :shock:

NOV
8th June 2014, 05:28 AM
Yes, looks sickly.

Cinemarasigan
9th June 2014, 12:21 PM
Yes, looks sickly.

Nov, that is what mentioned the article posted by you.. a complete physical revamp...

"It’s been a time of a complete physical revamp for me. I’ve been in LA training and preparing for my part. My entire body structure and body language has changed. I now walk and think like a boxer," Madhavan said during a phone call from Los Angeles."

Russellyhd
9th June 2014, 12:31 PM
My dear Madhavan s back at last :smokesmile:

leosimha
9th June 2014, 05:59 PM
not at all liking the hair style.

hattori_hanzo
20th November 2014, 12:17 PM
idhey velaiya pochu...

http://photos.filmibeat.com/ph-big/2014/11/madhavan_141630223100.jpg

ajaybaskar
20th November 2014, 12:20 PM
இவரு கெட்டப்பை மாத்தி ட்விட்டர்ல அப்பப்போ அப்டேட் பண்ணுறாரே தவிர படம் ஒண்ணும் வரக் காணோம்!

balaajee
20th November 2014, 12:40 PM
இவரு கெட்டப்பை மாத்தி ட்விட்டர்ல அப்பப்போ அப்டேட் பண்ணுறாரே தவிர படம் ஒண்ணும் வரக் காணோம்!

He is not interested in Tamil projects I think...

hattori_hanzo
19th December 2014, 01:04 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B5M5FeNCYAAwbx-.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B5M3_DCCEAARyHv.jpg:large

Cinemarasigan
19th December 2014, 05:04 PM
Nice.. Maddy looking mascular!!

PARAMASHIVAN
19th December 2014, 05:23 PM
Oh avaru Ivaru :shock:

Ippadi irunthavaru epadi aayitar !

NOV
19th December 2014, 07:38 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZsb3IovkK8

venkkiram
19th December 2014, 08:02 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B5N_-6DCQAI6Ti7.jpg

venkkiram
19th December 2014, 08:09 PM
தயமந்தி கொடுத்த ஊக்கத்துல 2003-ல பயிற்சியை ஆரம்பிச்சவருக்கு இம்பூட்டு வருஷம் புடிச்சிருக்கு உடம்ப ஒரு வடிவத்திற்கு கொண்டுவர..

:clap:

PARAMASHIVAN
19th December 2014, 08:15 PM
தயமந்தி கொடுத்த ஊக்கத்துல 2003-ல பயிற்சியை ஆரம்பிச்சவருக்கு இம்பூட்டு வருஷம் புடிச்சிருக்கு உடம்ப ஒரு வடிவத்திற்கு கொண்டுவர..

:clap:

Really?? He has been training for 11 years to get into shape, I don't think so, this probably happened in the last 12 months with the help of "Anabolic Steroids" !

venkkiram
19th December 2014, 08:47 PM
Really?? He has been training for 11 years to get into shape, I don't think so, this probably happened in the last 12 months with the help of "Anabolic Steroids" !

பகடின்னு கூடவே எழுதினாத்தான் சரிப்பட்டு வரும்போல. You watched Nala Dhamayanthi?

PARAMASHIVAN
19th December 2014, 09:04 PM
பகடின்னு கூடவே எழுதினாத்தான் சரிப்பட்டு வரும்போல. You watched Nala Dhamayanthi?

Lol , yes I have seen it :)

NOV
26th May 2015, 05:56 PM
EINIA Moment! :boo:

https://scontent-kul1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xat1/v/t1.0-9/11377086_10205724019837583_1102939637934393063_n.j pg?oh=7957a071ae27c8c2481d952f3dc8eb43&oe=56047959

balaajee
8th June 2015, 02:53 PM
என்னுடைய திறமைகளை இன்னும் முழுமையாக வெளிப்படுத்தவில்லை - மாதவன் பேட்டி

கடந்த மூன்று வருடங்களாக திரையுலகியிலிருந்து விலகியிருந்த மாதவன் நடிப்பில் மூன்று வருட இடைவெளிக்குப் பின் வெளியான படம், தனு வெட்ஸ் மனு ரிட்டர்ன்ஸ். ஆனந்த் எல்.ராய் இயக்கிய இப்படம் இந்திய பாக்ஸ் ஆபிஸில் 100 கோடிகளை கடந்து சாதனை படைத்துள்ளது. இந்நிலையில் செய்தி சானலுக்கு மாதவன் பேட்டியளித்தார்.
http://media.webdunia.com/_media/ta/img/article/2015-06/08/full/1433745423-6173.jpg

தனு வெட்ஸ் மனு ரிட்டர்ன்ஸ் வரவேற்பு எப்படியிருக்கிறது?

நடிப்பில் இருந்து மூன்றாண்டுகள் ஓய்வு எடுத்து கொண்டு, அந்த இடைவெளிக்குப் பின்னர் தனு வெட்ஸ் மனு ரிட்டன்ஸ் படத்தில் நடித்துள்ளேன். இந்தப் படம் வெளியானதும் ரசிகர்களின் அளவுகடந்த அன்பு என் மீது பொழியத் தொடங்கியுள்ளது திருப்தியாகவும் மகிழ்ச்சியாகவும் இருக்கிறது.

இந்த இடைவெளி தேவைதானா?

மூன்று மாதங்களுக்கு ஒரு படம் தர எனக்கும் ஆசைதான். ஆனால், இறுதியில் நாம் என்ன வேலை செய்தோம் என்று எண்ணிப் பார்க்கும்போது, நாம் செய்த வேலையில் நமக்கு ஒரு மனநிறைவு ஏற்பட வேண்டும். என்னைப் பொருத்தவரை பணத்துக்காக மட்டும் ஒரு படத்தில் நடிப்பதில் உடன்பாடில்லை.

மூன்று கான் நடிகர்கள்தான் இந்தியில் அனைவருக்குமான போட்டி. உங்களை யாருடைய போட்டியாளராக நினைக்கிறீர்கள்?

கான்களுடனோ வேறு எந்த நடிகர்களுடனோ நான் போட்டியிடவில்லை. எனது வேலையை சிறப்பாக செய்வதையே விரும்புகிறேன். எனவே, இந்த தொழிலில் ஒருவரோடு ஒருவர் போட்டியிடுவதாக கூறப்படுவது எல்லாம் ஊடகங்களின் விளையாட்டு, அவ்வளவுதான்.

நல்ல படங்கள் அதிகமாக வருவதில்லையே, ஏன்?
ஒரு நல்ல படத்தை உருவாக்குவது கடினமான காரியம். படத்தின் பர்ஸ்ட் லுக், படத்தை நல்லபடியாக வியாபாரம் செய்து, குறிப்பிட்ட தேதியில் ரிலீஸ் செய்வது என பல பிரச்சனைகள் உள்ளன.

http://media.webdunia.com/_media/ta/img/article/2015-06/08/full/1433745489-7106.jpg

விருது குறித்த உங்க அபிப்ராயம் என்ன?

விருது கிடைத்துவிட்டால் எனக்கு அங்கீகாரம் கிடைத்து விட்டது என்று அர்த்தமல்ல. இந்தியாவில் விருது பெறுவது என்பது புதிதும் கிடையாது, பெரிய விஷயமும் கிடையாது. விருது பெறுவதில் உள்ள முக்கியத்துவம் என்னவென்றால், அது செய்தியாகிறது என்பது மட்டுமே.

இந்தியில் யார் நம்பர் ஒன் நடிகர் என்று நினைக்கிறீர்கள்?

விருதைப் போலவே நம்பர் விளையாட்டிலும் எனக்கு நம்பிக்கை கிடையாது. எவ்வளவு காலம் இந்தத் துறையில் நீடித்து நிலைத்திருக்கிறோம் என்பதும், உங்களுக்கு எத்தனை பேர் நடிக்கும் வாய்ப்பு அளிக்கிறார்கள் என்பதும்தான் முக்கியம்.

அவ்வகையில், இன்றும் கூட படங்களில் நடித்து கொண்டிருக்கும், அந்தப் படங்கள் எல்லாம் வெற்றிகரமாக ஓடிக் கொண்டிருக்கும் திரு.அமிதாப் பச்சன் மிகவும் வெற்றிகரமான நபர் என்றே நான் கருதுகிறேன்.

இந்திப்படவுலகு உங்களை சரியாக பயன்படுத்துவதாக நினைக்கிறீர்களா?

என்னால் என்ன முடியும் என்பதை இந்திப்பட தயாரிப்பாளர்களிடம் இன்னும் முழுமையாக நான் வெளிப்படுத்தவில்லை.

balaajee
22nd September 2015, 06:25 PM
’தனி ஒருவன்’ சித்தார்த் அபிமன்யு பாத்திரத்திற்கு என்னிடம் தான் முதலில் பேசினார்கள் - ரசிகர்கள் கேள்விகளுக்கு மாதவன் சுவாரஸ்ய பதில்கள்!

மாதவன் முகநூலில் ரசிகர்கள் கேட்ட கேள்விகளுக்கு சுவராஸ்யமான பதில்களை அளித்தார்.

நீண்ட நாட்கள் ஆகிவிட்டன உங்கள் படங்கள் தமிழில் வெளியாகி, உங்களின் அடுத்த படத்தை எப்போது எதிர்பார்க்கலாம்? உங்களது புது கெட்டப் அருமை..
அந்த புது கெட்டப்பிற்காக நிறைய வேலை செய்துள்ளோம் உங்களை கண்டிப்பாக அது ஆச்சர்யப்படுத்தும்.

தனி ஒருவன் படத்தின் சித்தார்த் அபிமன்யூ போன்ற வில்லன் பாத்திரங்களில் நடிப்பீர்களா?
அந்த ரோலுக்காக என்னிடம் கேட்டார்கள். அரவிந்த் அந்த பாத்திரத்தில் நடித்தது மகிழ்ச்சி. அற்புதமான நடிகர்.

உங்கள் கனவு புராஜெக்ட் , அல்லது ரோல் எது?
ஆங்கில தொடரான ’ஹவுஸ் ஆஃப் காட்’ போல் இருக்க வேண்டும்.

உங்களுக்கு இணை நடிகராக நீங்கள் விரும்புவது யாரை?
எப்போதும் கமல் சார் தான்

எப்போது உங்கள் ஹாலிவுட் படம் வெளியாகும்?
நானும் உங்களைப் போல் காத்திருக்கிறேன்.

ஏன் நீண்ட நாட்கள் இந்த சினிமா விளையாட்டை விட்டு ஒதுங்கி வீட்டீர்கள்? நல்ல கதைக்காகவா, அல்லது வேறு ஏதும் காரணமா?
நம்புங்கள்.. காத்திருப்பு கண்டிப்பாக பயனளிக்கும்

http://img.vikatan.com/cinema/2015/09/22/images/maddyy.jpgநீங்கள் நடிக்கவில்லை எனில் என்னவாக ஆகியிருப்பீர்கள்?
கண்டிப்பாக ராணுவம் தான்.

இலங்கை மக்கள் இனப்படுகொலை குறித்து உங்கள் பதில்?
மனதை உளுக்கும் சோகம் அது. அங்கே அமைதி நிலவ பிரார்த்திக்கிறேன்.

அஜித்துக்கு வில்லனாக நடிப்பீர்களா?
யாருக்கு வேண்டுமானாலும் எந்த ரோலிலும் நடிப்பேன், நல்ல கதை அமைந்தால்.

அலைபாயுதே, அல்லது மின்னலே பாகம் 2 களில் நடிப்பீர்களா?தமிழ் சினிமா சிலகாலங்களாக மாதவன் மேஜிக் இல்லாமல் இருக்கிறது?
இளமையான ரொமாண்டிக் கதைகளில் இனி நடிப்பது சிரமம் தான். எனினும் இறுதிச்சுற்று மிகவும் ரொமாண்டிக்கான படம்.

உங்கள் சிரிப்பின் ரகசியம் என்ன?
இதயத்தில் இருந்து சிரிப்பதுதான். மேலும் காரணத்துடன் சிரிப்பது.

உங்கள் அபிமான கிரிக்கெட் வீரர்?
எப்போதும் ட்ராவிட் தான்

ரொமாண்டிக் காமெடிப் படங்களில் நடிப்பீர்களா?
எனக்கு மிகவும் பிடித்த கதைக்களம் ரொமான்டிக் காமெடி. நல்ல கதை யாரெனும் வைத்திருந்தால் சொல்லுங்கள்

பவன் கல்யாண், விஜய். சூர்யா குறித்து உங்கள் பதில்?
பவன் கல்யாண்: ஜென்டில்மேன், மிகவும் கட்டுக்கோப்பானவர்..விஜய்: அற்புதமானவர், எனது குடும்ப நண்பர்... சூர்யா: அன்பான நண்பர், அருமையான மனிதர்

உங்கள் சினிமா கேரியரில் உங்களால் மறக்க முடியாத தருணங்கள்?
மணிரத்னம் சார், கமல் சார், அமித்ஜி மற்றும் ரஜினி சாரை சந்தித்த நிமிடங்கள் தான்

http://img.vikatan.com/cinema/2015/09/22/images/FL18KAMAL_ANBE_1601825g.jpgஉங்களுக்கு பிடித்த இசையமைப்பாளர் யார்?
ஏ.ஆர்.ரஹ்மான்

நிறைய நடிகர்கள் இப்போதெல்லாம் சினிமா தவிர்த்து தொழிலும் ஈடுபடுகிறார்களே. ஒரு இன்ஜினியராக நீங்கள் அதை எப்படி ப் பார்க்கிறீர்கள்.. மேலும் சில காலங்களாக நீங்கள் சினிமாவில் இல்லையே?
சினிமாவைப் பொருத்தமட்டில் உங்களுக்கு திறமை இருப்பின் ஆரம்பகட்டம் உங்களுக்கு நல்ல புகழையும், பணத்தையும் கொடுக்கும். மேலும் எனக்கு அடுத்தடுத்து படங்கள் கொடுப்பதில் ஈடுபாடுகள் இல்லை. சினிமா எப்படி பேரும் புகழும் கொண்டுவருகிறதோ, அதே போல் எதிர்பாரா விதமாக ரிடையர்மெண்டயும் கொண்டு வந்துவிடும். முக்கியமாக சினிமாவில் உங்களையும் உங்கள் இடத்தையும் பாதுகாப்பாக தக்க வைத்துக்கொள்ள வேண்டும்.

நடிப்புக்காக பயிற்சி எடுத்துகொள்வது குறித்து உங்கள் பதில்?
நடிகனாக வாழ்க்கைப் பாடம் தான் தேவை . ஆனால் ஆக்*ஷன் வகுப்புகள் கண்டிப்பாக தேவை.
இவ்வாறு ரசிகர்களின் கேள்விகளுக்கு பதிலளித்து விடைபெற்றார் மாதவன். தற்சமயம் தமிழில் இறுதிச்சுற்று படத்திற்காகவும் இந்தியில் சாலா காடூஸ் படத்தின் ரிலீஸுக்காகவும் காத்திருக்கிறார்..

balaajee
22nd September 2015, 06:26 PM
’தனி ஒருவன்’ சித்தார்த் அபிமன்யு பாத்திரத்திற்கு என்னிடம் தான் முதலில் பேசினார்கள் - ரசிகர்கள் கேள்விகளுக்கு மாதவன் சுவாரஸ்ய பதில்கள்!

மாதவன் முகநூலில் ரசிகர்கள் கேட்ட கேள்விகளுக்கு சுவராஸ்யமான பதில்களை அளித்தார்.

நீண்ட நாட்கள் ஆகிவிட்டன உங்கள் படங்கள் தமிழில் வெளியாகி, உங்களின் அடுத்த படத்தை எப்போது எதிர்பார்க்கலாம்? உங்களது புது கெட்டப் அருமை..
அந்த புது கெட்டப்பிற்காக நிறைய வேலை செய்துள்ளோம் உங்களை கண்டிப்பாக அது ஆச்சர்யப்படுத்தும்.

தனி ஒருவன் படத்தின் சித்தார்த் அபிமன்யூ போன்ற வில்லன் பாத்திரங்களில் நடிப்பீர்களா?
அந்த ரோலுக்காக என்னிடம் கேட்டார்கள். அரவிந்த் அந்த பாத்திரத்தில் நடித்தது மகிழ்ச்சி. அற்புதமான நடிகர்.

உங்கள் கனவு புராஜெக்ட் , அல்லது ரோல் எது?
ஆங்கில தொடரான ’ஹவுஸ் ஆஃப் காட்’ போல் இருக்க வேண்டும்.

உங்களுக்கு இணை நடிகராக நீங்கள் விரும்புவது யாரை?
எப்போதும் கமல் சார் தான்

எப்போது உங்கள் ஹாலிவுட் படம் வெளியாகும்?
நானும் உங்களைப் போல் காத்திருக்கிறேன்.

ஏன் நீண்ட நாட்கள் இந்த சினிமா விளையாட்டை விட்டு ஒதுங்கி வீட்டீர்கள்? நல்ல கதைக்காகவா, அல்லது வேறு ஏதும் காரணமா?
நம்புங்கள்.. காத்திருப்பு கண்டிப்பாக பயனளிக்கும்

http://img.vikatan.com/cinema/2015/09/22/images/maddyy.jpgநீங்கள் நடிக்கவில்லை எனில் என்னவாக ஆகியிருப்பீர்கள்?
கண்டிப்பாக ராணுவம் தான்.

இலங்கை மக்கள் இனப்படுகொலை குறித்து உங்கள் பதில்?
மனதை உளுக்கும் சோகம் அது. அங்கே அமைதி நிலவ பிரார்த்திக்கிறேன்.

அஜித்துக்கு வில்லனாக நடிப்பீர்களா?
யாருக்கு வேண்டுமானாலும் எந்த ரோலிலும் நடிப்பேன், நல்ல கதை அமைந்தால்.

அலைபாயுதே, அல்லது மின்னலே பாகம் 2 களில் நடிப்பீர்களா?தமிழ் சினிமா சிலகாலங்களாக மாதவன் மேஜிக் இல்லாமல் இருக்கிறது?
இளமையான ரொமாண்டிக் கதைகளில் இனி நடிப்பது சிரமம் தான். எனினும் இறுதிச்சுற்று மிகவும் ரொமாண்டிக்கான படம்.

உங்கள் சிரிப்பின் ரகசியம் என்ன?
இதயத்தில் இருந்து சிரிப்பதுதான். மேலும் காரணத்துடன் சிரிப்பது.

உங்கள் அபிமான கிரிக்கெட் வீரர்?
எப்போதும் ட்ராவிட் தான்

ரொமாண்டிக் காமெடிப் படங்களில் நடிப்பீர்களா?
எனக்கு மிகவும் பிடித்த கதைக்களம் ரொமான்டிக் காமெடி. நல்ல கதை யாரெனும் வைத்திருந்தால் சொல்லுங்கள்

பவன் கல்யாண், விஜய். சூர்யா குறித்து உங்கள் பதில்?
பவன் கல்யாண்: ஜென்டில்மேன், மிகவும் கட்டுக்கோப்பானவர்..விஜய்: அற்புதமானவர், எனது குடும்ப நண்பர்... சூர்யா: அன்பான நண்பர், அருமையான மனிதர்

உங்கள் சினிமா கேரியரில் உங்களால் மறக்க முடியாத தருணங்கள்?
மணிரத்னம் சார், கமல் சார், அமித்ஜி மற்றும் ரஜினி சாரை சந்தித்த நிமிடங்கள் தான்

http://img.vikatan.com/cinema/2015/09/22/images/FL18KAMAL_ANBE_1601825g.jpgஉங்களுக்கு பிடித்த இசையமைப்பாளர் யார்?
ஏ.ஆர்.ரஹ்மான்

நிறைய நடிகர்கள் இப்போதெல்லாம் சினிமா தவிர்த்து தொழிலும் ஈடுபடுகிறார்களே. ஒரு இன்ஜினியராக நீங்கள் அதை எப்படி ப் பார்க்கிறீர்கள்.. மேலும் சில காலங்களாக நீங்கள் சினிமாவில் இல்லையே?
சினிமாவைப் பொருத்தமட்டில் உங்களுக்கு திறமை இருப்பின் ஆரம்பகட்டம் உங்களுக்கு நல்ல புகழையும், பணத்தையும் கொடுக்கும். மேலும் எனக்கு அடுத்தடுத்து படங்கள் கொடுப்பதில் ஈடுபாடுகள் இல்லை. சினிமா எப்படி பேரும் புகழும் கொண்டுவருகிறதோ, அதே போல் எதிர்பாரா விதமாக ரிடையர்மெண்டயும் கொண்டு வந்துவிடும். முக்கியமாக சினிமாவில் உங்களையும் உங்கள் இடத்தையும் பாதுகாப்பாக தக்க வைத்துக்கொள்ள வேண்டும்.

நடிப்புக்காக பயிற்சி எடுத்துகொள்வது குறித்து உங்கள் பதில்?
நடிகனாக வாழ்க்கைப் பாடம் தான் தேவை . ஆனால் ஆக்*ஷன் வகுப்புகள் கண்டிப்பாக தேவை.
இவ்வாறு ரசிகர்களின் கேள்விகளுக்கு பதிலளித்து விடைபெற்றார் மாதவன். தற்சமயம் தமிழில் இறுதிச்சுற்று படத்திற்காகவும் இந்தியில் சாலா காடூஸ் படத்தின் ரிலீஸுக்காகவும் காத்திருக்கிறார்..

balaajee
6th February 2016, 07:56 AM
Irudhi Suttru Team @ Ethiraj College for @IrudhiSuttru (https://twitter.com/IrudhiSuttru) Promotions@ActorMadhavan (https://twitter.com/ActorMadhavan)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CadiTJxVIAA7VFK.jpg

balaajee
23rd May 2016, 12:17 PM
Maddy & Family latest

http://img01.ibnlive.in/ibnlive/uploads/2016/05/34-750x500.jpg

Adox
5th June 2016, 05:49 AM
R Madhavan: You can enjoy the fruits and vegetables of your labour, literally

It has been three years since R Madhavan got addicted to his new passion — organic farming. His balcony garden boasts of a wide variety of vegetables and fruits — ladies finger, aubergine, broccoli, tomatoes and cucumber among others — and the actor believes everyone has to grow at least one vegetable on his own to understand the plight of farmers. On World Environment Day today, he talks about the importance of eating organic food and also shares his expert farming tips. And I listen on, munching peppered muskmelons freshly plucked from his garden and washing it down with a tall glass of chilled buttermilk.

What prompted you to try out organic gardening?
I've always wanted to take this up, and my decision was driven by a few solid facts. Today, to get the same amount of nutrition that you derived from an apple back in the '40s, it's believed that you need to consume 41 of them. Everything is genetically modified and most of the organic vegetables have almost phased out. So, I decided to grow my own veggies in the most natural way possible. I was working on a script and used to stay at home a lot. So, I used this time to read up on organic farming and I must say, it has been extremely rewarding. My terrace garden takes care of almost 70 per cent of my seasonal vegetables requirements. I use just about 1/20th of water that is usually needed through drip irrigation. Especially at times like this, when the state is reeling under the effects of the drought, this is a great way to sustain yourself.

If someone wants to grow their own vegetables at home, what are the things they need to keep in mind?
Firstly, you need organic soil. It can be difficult because a majority of the land has been sprayed with insecticides and mosquito repellents. So, the best bet would be to dig a one feet hole near a farm to extract soil and mix it with some from a river bed. Next, you need to source organic seeds. Strangely enough, I bought my first bunch from Europe, and some of the varieties are of Indian origin. Back home, most villagers have stocks of organic seeds. Of course, you can always order them online. Remember to allow enough light and air once you sow the seeds. Don't overwater it and ensure rats don't get the small plants. When they are just beginning to sprout, cover them. You can soon enjoy the fruits and vegetables of your labour, literally.

If not pesticides, how do you protect the plants?
A fruit or vegetable that a worm can't eat, how can you? Birds and insects are part of the ecosystem and help in pollination. I don't see any problem in having fruits and vegetables that birds want to eat, as opposed to the perfect shaped tomato that only you can eat, and which, by the way, could also be cancerous. The thing about organic farming is that the produce will not look the same. Your tomato will not resemble the rich red one from the textbook and that's the beauty of it. If you still want to control the insects and worms, spray a mixture of neem oil and water over the plants. It will become too bitter for them to eat.

Which vegetables can first timers try growing at home?
The easiest ones to grow are the tomatoes, brinjals, beans, peas, broccoli, cauliflower, muskmelon, bitter and snake gourds and lettuce. It's ideal to start with salad vegetables like spinach and lettuce. Of course, don't spray neem oil because your salad will taste bitter (laughs).

Talking about food and organic farming, do you feel awkward if people comment on your weight gain or compliment your weight loss?

I'm a Gemini and my attention span is limited. So, I don't dwell on long-term goals. If you ask me to get a six-pack in the interim between signing a film, I will not do it. I enjoy food and will be happy to feed myself a pizza or two and gorge on cakes. But, I have good control over my body. I need two months to get the kind of physique that I had in 'Guru' and seven months to look like how I did in 'Saala Khadoos'. I also have no great vices that show on my face. I'm 46 and have a fairly decent lifestyle. I don't have wrinkles, don't require botox and my hair is in place, though grey.

While you are investing a lot of time in organic farming, don't you want to nurture your film career too with as much passion? There is usually a long gap between your films in Bollywood.

I'm very lazy and there are few and far between subjects that I can do. I don't think I'm that good an actor as people make me out to be. I associate my characters with my life experience and that's why playing the husband in the 'Tanu Weds Manu' series was interesting. I've now finalised two films in Tamil and one in Hindi — a biopic that should take off by the end of this year. I feel insecure to take up any role that's not well written. And naachke logon ka man behlana hai toh meri haalat kharab ho jaayegi. That said, I now want to do total nonsensical comedy.

http://www.bombaytimes.com/entertainment/hindi/bollywood/news/Veteran-actor-theatre-person-Sulabha-Deshpande-no-more/articleshow/52591019.cms