PDA

View Full Version : [[-¤--^THÅLÃ ^--¤-]] Thagaval Mayyam - PART 10

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

ajaybaskar
24th April 2012, 07:08 AM
SSC is in good terms with Simbhu. He is producing a movie with Simbhu as hero IIRC.

Kalyasi
24th April 2012, 08:43 AM
Attagasam was one of my fav movies too... I have seen the movie at least 20 times... I have the original DVD too...

lydayaxobia493
24th April 2012, 09:08 AM
Happy wedding anniversary to our THALA and SHALINI :cheer:

lydayaxobia493
24th April 2012, 11:05 AM
http://www.starajith.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/ajith_shalini_wedding_wishes2012.jpg

manojsmba
24th April 2012, 12:37 PM
Wishes to Ajith and Shalini!

http://www.accesskollywood.com/akd-images/news-images/ajith-shalini-wedding-day-ultimate-star-24-04-12.jpg
Ajith and Shalini have completed 12 years of glorious family life today and are looking forward for many more years to come. The couple tied the nuptial knot on this day, April 24th in 2000. They have a daughter, Anoushka born on January3rd, 2008, out of this wedlock.
Shalini entered the film industry as a child artiste and then went on to become a leading lady. Ajith and Shalini met on the sets of Amarkalam and courted for some years before deciding to tie the knot.
After marriage, Shalini quit the film industry to take charge of her family. In the mean time, Ajith has built his career well and is now termed as the Emperor of Box Office. Accesskollywood.com wishes the couple a very happy wedding anniversary.
http://www.accesskollywood.com/news-id-ajith-shalini-wedding-day-ultimate-star-24-04-122514.htm

ajithfederer
24th April 2012, 02:24 PM
Who was that Nostradamus???

I still remember one post from a genius who predicted that Ajith will be out of cine field by 2007 :rotfl2:

BM
24th April 2012, 02:31 PM
If possible, post those archives link. Time pass aagum.

Parthyy
24th April 2012, 02:42 PM
some time back..I randomly saw some archives..it was like fightclub orae ranakalam thaan ....
.could recognise some hubbers..
selvakumar avar thaan perunthalai pola

raghavendran
24th April 2012, 04:21 PM
Attagasam movie gave me the best feel of being a thala fan....goosebumps all over me... :) .....really enjoyed each and every bit of the opening song... :) loved the role played by thala as "guru".....

am really shocked to read that tamil article posted by feddy... :( .....to be frank, guess Thala lost more than he gained professionally but he gained and gained and gained the affection and respect from his innumerable fans....and what with more than 90% of the TFI with our Thala.... :)Attagasam is very close to my heart.this film transformed me into Thala Veriyan..afterall it was the first FDFS movie for me....just cannot forget the experience in Nanganallur Velan theatre...Thala deepavali,fans screaming...one of the best mass films...every dialogue had a meaning.....ezhundutten do varen..and the game over signal at the end of the opening song :smokesmirk:...it was like "Tha Yaar KItta"

lydayaxobia493
25th April 2012, 11:44 AM
RAJINI CALLS AJITH
Apr 25, 2012

http://www.accesskollywood.com/akd-images/news-images/rajini-calls-ajith-billa-2-25-04-12.jpg

The Superstar, despite his busy shooting schedule in Kerala, took some time off to call Ajith and Shalini to wish them on their wedding anniversary. Rajini and Ajith share a very good rapport and exchange pleasantries and wishes on their birthdays and anniversaries.

During his call, Rajini is reported to have enquired about Billa 2’s progress and the release date. Ajith had updated the Superstar about the progress.

Further, Ajith also wanted to know what is up with Kochadaiyaan and Rajini was more than happy to update him, say sources.

ajithfederer
26th April 2012, 08:45 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLL2Rwdmgmc&feature=related

Leave out all the My name is Billa's, Machi Open the Bottle's and hey Saala's this is the most enjoyable song in the last 5 years from Ajith. Mallikka, Oh Malliga :-P :musicsmile:

Dinesh84
27th April 2012, 12:48 PM
I really like the romance part in Agen.. :P Ajith and Nayan were good :D

SoftSword
28th April 2012, 02:22 AM
paadaen..... if already posted.

http://i49.tinypic.com/mue7i0.jpg

welcome back arulprakash... ltns!!

leosimha
28th April 2012, 09:57 AM
paadaen..... if already posted.

http://i49.tinypic.com/mue7i0.jpg

who are these people in the photo?

lydayaxobia493
28th April 2012, 02:43 PM
What Vijay told Ajith?

Apr 28, 2012

http://www.accesskollywood.com/akd-images/news-images/what-vijay-told-ajith-billa-2-28-04-12.jpg

Vijay recently called Ajith to convey his wishes for Billa 2. TheIlayathalapathy told Ajith that he liked the Gangster teaser that wasreleased a couple of days ago and also conveyed his birthday wishes inadvance.

Vijay was skeptical of calling Ajith on his birthday because he isbusy with Thuppaki and Ajith would be busy on his special day.Therefore, he extended his wishes much before.

lydayaxobia493
28th April 2012, 04:40 PM
--del--

Reason : Already posted by SS (Post-2013).. Dint c due to block page

MumbaiRamki
28th April 2012, 04:53 PM
Is that his father ? Guess he has acted in some movies ..

Siv.S
28th April 2012, 05:32 PM
Is that his father ? Guess he has acted in some movies ..
No not his father....

SoftSword
28th April 2012, 05:40 PM
siva... thats the guy who acted as arjuns dad in mudhalvan...
even i thot its his father..

ArulprakasH
28th April 2012, 07:35 PM

thanks ss :) chumma vanthu vedikkai mattum paarthuttu poirathu.. :)

lydayaxobia493
28th April 2012, 09:02 PM
http://www.starajith.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/ajith-birthday-special-episode-vijay-tv.jpg

lydayaxobia493
29th April 2012, 12:36 AM
NICE ARTICLE...

HOW AJITH AND VIJAY PROVED THEIR TOUGHNESS?

Recently, in an interview post the release of 3, Dhanush was asked about what he found difficult; doing real-to-life characters like the one in 3 and Mayakkam Enna or the more commercial dashing hero types. He said that doing the ‘mass hero’ was tougher than anything else, because real-life characters are ‘real’, we have seen them around us, experienced emotions similar to theirs, been in their shoes at least a few times in our lives, whereas there was nowhere or no one to refer while playing a ‘mass hero’, which is something completely imaginary. As an actor, he said, it was very tough to those ‘larger than life roles’ than anything else. Coming from a National Award winning actor, this opinion carries immense weight, because it lands a blow at the roots of the beliefs about great acting. We have lived all along believing, thinking and feeling that being as real as possible in front of camera was the ultimate touchstone for an actor. But, here is an actor who has seen both ends of the spectrum saying that it is wrong. I would really love to hear Kamal Haasan’s take on that. Not to prove anybody wrong or right, but just to know what one of the greatest actors of our times thinks about the parameters on which an actor should be judged.
That brings us to another question; what defines a bigger star? Is it the number of good movies that he/she has been part of, or is it the number of bad movies he has been part? Well, that might seem to be a crazy question to ask. But, if you want to know the stature of a star, you should count the number of flops he delivered without suffering the slightest scratch to his star value. The biggest star is the one whose star image remains untouched and unscathed even after delivering the most despicable of movies. It’s a funny theory, but if the definition of a ‘star’ is that of an actor who can draw people into theatres by his mere presence, then the stature of a star should be measured by the movies that have managed to have huge openings in spite of being rank below-average products. A star should be judged by the trust that people place in him, time and again, even after being bitten with bad movies. Of course, a star is born only by delivering a good number of quality entertainers. But, the strength of an actor’s stardom is best tested when he hits a rough patch, where good scripts evade him. If people back him through that rough patch, then his stardom is real.
That is where one gets immense respect and awe for the stature of someone like Ajith. The last decade has been one that had more downs than ups for the star. Honestly speaking, Ajith has been part of some of the most insufferable big budget films of the last decade. Films that seemed to revolve only around his star image, films that had almost nothing to offer but his screen presence. Of course, one cannot forget Vijay too, who has delivered his own share of on-screen insufferables. Had this same number of disappointing results been delivered by stars of a lesser stature, they would have been cooling their heels off at home now. But, the fact that both Ajith and Vijay have stayed with a stable very high market value even amidst all the wrecks is the biggest testimony to their stardom. The proof of Ajith’s stardom is not the fact that Mankatha many crores at the box office; but the fact that it did so after a decade where he had delivered films like Anjaneya, Jana, Paramasivam, Ji, Aalwar, Aasal, Thirupathi etc. Similarly for Vijay; it is not Nanban’s enormous success that proves his stardom, but the fact that the audience still have faith in him after films like Sura, and Villu.
A look at the last decade will tell us that Ajith has been part of more debacles than Vijay. Even more importantly, Ajith has had more debacles than successes. But, it is amazing to note that not even once has his pedestal suffered even the slightest of threats. That shows that his stardom, a well as Vijay’s, is a fortress that failure finds hard to breach. Even a dissolved fans’ association does not affect it.
To put things into perspective, we should take a look at the adage: ‘when the going gets tough, the tough get going. Yes, if we have to find out who’s tough, the going must get tough first. The going had got tough for both Ajith and Vijay and they have shown that they are tough. Every star has a mid-career crisis where he is poised for everlasting stardom. The not-so-tough ones fritter away from that position of poise, like a generation of actors who were contemporaries to Rajinikanth and Kamal Haasan. Once a star turns that corner, they are tough to stop. Ajith and Vijay seem to have turned that corner. Like one very clinching dialogue from Rocky Balboa, ‘It’s not about how hard you can hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep going, how much you can take and keep going. That’s how winning is done’. Similarly, for a star, ‘it’s not about how many hits you can deliver, but how hard you can flop and keep going, how many flops you can take and keep your belief. That’s how a star is cemented’. Both Ajith and Vijay have proved their toughness. Who’s bigger; let time decide. And, what is the real touchstone for acting? Well, we would love to have the top actors debate that out.

NOV
29th April 2012, 07:09 AM
1. muttaiyOda suvai kOzhikku theriyaadhu, saappidura namakku thaan theriyum.

2. genius has limits, stupidity has none.

Mahen
29th April 2012, 09:42 AM
:confused2:...

NOV
29th April 2012, 05:34 PM
1st is on Danush
2nd is on the writer :P

NOV
29th April 2012, 05:34 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/575172_294609903953425_169739349773815_688843_1002 731507_n.jpg

NOV
29th April 2012, 05:38 PM
May 1st treats on Astro Vellithirai

* Vaanmadhi
* Asal
* Kandukonden Kandukonden
* Billa

Mr.GreyShirt
29th April 2012, 09:52 PM
1st is on Danush

Well said :P

manojsmba
30th April 2012, 02:14 PM
1st is on Danush
Super comment NOV, rende bullet pointle full passage kkum conclusion kuduthittinge... :)

manojsmba
30th April 2012, 05:35 PM
Tendulkar celebrates Ajith's birthday

http://www.accesskollywood.com/akd-images/news-images/tendulkar-celebrates-ajiths-birthday-ajith-30-04-12.jpg
Yes they are famous and have many fans but there is also another similarity between the two superstars of our times. Tendulkar was born on April 24, the day
Ajith and Shalini entered wedding bliss. The greatest batsman's birthday falls on one of South India's most influential actor's wedding anniversary and that's not the only similarity. There's more.

May 1st, Labour Day, is also Ajith's birthday and the curious similarity between the two personalities touches upon here as well. Sachin's wedding anniversary falls on the same day. Now did we tell you there's a curious connection or what?
http://www.accesskollywood.com/news-id-tendulkar-celebrates-ajiths-birthday-ajith-30-04-122561.htm

lydayaxobia493
30th April 2012, 06:41 PM
Happy Birthday “My Dear Thala”

http://www.starajith.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/happy-birthday-thala-ajith-2012.jpg

In a world in which one’s bread and butter depends on how well one masks who he really is, it is nearly impossible to find someone who is genuine. I say nearly impossible because in just such a world exists a man called Ajith Kumar. He has multiple titles such as Ultimate Star (which he recently gave up), Thala (used by ardent fans to express their love and respect for him) and a few which the roles he played earned him such as, Asai Nayagan and Kadhal Mannan. However I believe everyone irrespective of whether they are fans or not will agree that in an industry where the ‘acting’ never stops, this man deserves the title of Mr. Genuine.

It’s been said, when you want to know the true nature of a man ask his wife. She’s (Shalini) been asked and her prompt response was, “He is a perfect husband”. Now every married man knows that it is easier to get the whole world to respect and appreciate you than getting your wife to do so. It doesn’t stop here. They say a picture speaks a thousand words and one only needs to see to know how Anoushka’s (Ajith sir’s daughter) eyes sparkle in the presence of her father.

Standing tall in the midst of fellow actors some famous for their dancing skills, some for their six pack abs and others for their national awards, is a man who is known for his character. His colleagues (both male and female) choose to describe him as the perfect gentleman, down to earth, honest, generous to a fault, intelligent and talented. It’s not uncommon for a colleague to turn into a fan as seen in a recent interview given by Billa 2’s villain Vidyut Jamwal in TOI. In the days that he spent shooting with Ajith, the actor claims he has become a fan of his. “He can talk about everything under the sun. He has a good knowledge of food, fashion and health.” It’s well known that many of the younger actors in the industry swear by Thala.

In an industry like ours which thrives on hero worship, it is not uncommon for a hero to slap his thigh or point his finger at the camera and say, “I am not afraid of anything” or “My way his unique”. However, these words are largely limited to the silver screen. With way less drama, clad in a white veshti and sattai, Ajith sir addressed some of the most powerful people in the country with his characteristic honesty and forthrightness on a topic no one was willing to touch with a long stick. Though unintentionally, that evening Thala demonstrated what real heroism means.

Despite all the success Ajith sir has had in the form of box office records, awards and an ever increasing fan following, he manages to remain grounded. In an interview not so long ago when an audience member asked him how he would rate himself as an actor he said, “four” because he believes he has a long way to go. After a couple of experimental outings post Billa, Thala was back to floor the audience with what one could term, “a rocking performance” without exaggeration. The confidence, conviction and wicked charm with which he played this role made even the harshest critic sit up and say, “Where was this Ajith hiding all this time?” Sans six packs and make up he managed to make the men in the audience say, “Wow” and the women blush. Even Thala’s peers could not help but appreciate the man who carried off a mad Joker like twirl and a wicked smile with such panache. He did not utter lengthy dialogues but every dialogue he uttered went viral spreading through cyber space at the speed of light. One wouldn’t be exaggerating if one said, “the sky is the limit” for a man like Thala who believes learning and self improvement lasts a life time.

To some people he is a puzzle, to some a star but to thousands he is a leader who they passionately support whether they are officially recognized or not. People wonder how his fan base remains unaffected by the flops or hits he gives. If asked, every fan will say, this is because Thala as a human being is a super duper hit and everything else pales in comparison. For many including myself, Thala is a role model and why wouldn’t he be? Beginning with the grace and maturity with which he responds to the angry and bitter outbursts of his ‘enemies’. We’ve heard, “With great power comes great responsibility” however for many this remains a saying whereas Ajith sir exemplifies a man who lives by this. He lives his life being fully aware that all the good things he has is a blessing from God and takes nothing for granted including his fans. When a star shows his fans that much respect how can one expect his fans to show anything less? Thala’s fans have been accused of pushing the boundaries when it comes to the way they express their affection for him, perhaps even causing him to wonder at times, “Why all this craziness?” However this is our way of saying, “We love you Thala”.

Sir, forty years of a life well lived have passed and as your fans we wish you many, many more years filled with all the blessings heaven can afford to give. Some are heroes only in front of a camera but you’ve been one even when there were no cameras around. As your fans we have one request that you continue to be yourself honest, bold, down to earth and genuine. For millions you are a STAR both off and on screen because you are a wonderful human being. This is just the beginning sir, I am sure there’s a lot more to come.

-A True fan...

lydayaxobia493
30th April 2012, 06:42 PM
http://www.starajith.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/Ajiths-Birthday-Wishes-Paper-Ad-By-Fans.jpg

lydayaxobia493
30th April 2012, 06:42 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=cjO8iA1Y2z4#t=0s

lydayaxobia493
30th April 2012, 08:08 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=f_EzHILQzP0#t=134s

lydayaxobia493
1st May 2012, 12:01 AM
உழைப்பாளர் தினத்தில் பிறந்த உழைப்பாளியே ..

நீ வாழ்க பல்லாண்டு...

இனிய பிறந்த நாள் வாழ்த்துகள் தல...

lydayaxobia493
1st May 2012, 12:04 AM
Premgi amaren ‏ @Premgiamaren Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
Happy birthday Thala

https://p.twimg.com/Arv9gl7CEAALXEX.jpg

lydayaxobia493
1st May 2012, 12:06 AM
Sreedhar Pillai ‏ @sri50
May 1- Happy Birthday Thala Ajith- The finest opener in K.Wood & a gentleman.

cujoo
1st May 2012, 12:07 AM
Happy birthday thala

lydayaxobia493
1st May 2012, 12:08 AM
venkat prabhu ‏ @dirvenkatprabhu
Happy birthday to namma Thala ajithkumar!! God bless Na!! Last year this time was working the whole day to give u guys the song teaser!!

lydayaxobia493
1st May 2012, 12:19 AM
Udhay ‏ @Udhaystalin
Happy bday to our THALA!

lydayaxobia493
1st May 2012, 12:44 AM
STAR AJITH ‏ @starajith
Hearty wishes to the man who knows to act, only whn the camera starts rolling. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAR THALA!

HonestRaj
1st May 2012, 02:46 AM
Wishing U a Happy Birthday Ajith :D :clap:

Kalyasi
1st May 2012, 06:28 AM
Happy B'day Thala!!

k_vanan
1st May 2012, 06:31 AM
Happy Birthday to Thala Ajith & labours day wishes to all hubbers :)

sathya_1979
1st May 2012, 06:39 AM
Happy Birthday Mr. Ajith Kumar! Have a great year ahead :)

Mahen
1st May 2012, 06:54 AM
Happy birthday to the Head of Labour..

Parthyy
1st May 2012, 07:53 AM
Happy Birthday Thala neengal thottathellaam vetri adaya en manamaarntha vazhtukkal

joe
1st May 2012, 08:15 AM
இனிய பிறந்தநாள் வாழ்த்துகள் அஜீத்!

BM
1st May 2012, 08:34 AM
Happy Birthday Thala.:-D

http://www.best-birthdaycakes.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/Chocolate-Birthday-Cakes-3.jpg

sakthii
1st May 2012, 08:48 AM
Wish you a very happy Birthday Ajith!

ajaybaskar
1st May 2012, 08:57 AM
My heartiest wishes to Thala. Wishing you many more healthy and wealthy years ahead. :)

abhi_d
1st May 2012, 09:39 AM
Happy Birthday Ajith. Long Live.

Siv.S
1st May 2012, 10:34 AM
http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/292517_358389734209263_287692224612348_893511_6924 61013_n.jpg

“I’m Not In Competition With Anybody” : Ajith

He’s known as the undisputed king of opening. And he’s one star who lets his films do the talking rather than him. He’s also hailed as a gentleman by co-stars and a fab cook. Thala Ajith celebrates his 41st birthday today and does a quick retrospection with TOI of his 20-year career, passions and more. Here are some excerpts from the interview:

It’s been 20 years and 50 films. How has the journey been so far?

No regrets. Yes, I have made good decisions, bad decisions; done good films, bad films. I’ve met some wonderful people and been through some very traumatic experiences but I guess that’s what’s made me the person that I am today. So definitely, no regrets. I have become a fatalist in life so I don’t try to set goals. I believe life is a gift and I want to live it productively. I am not into this numbers game. I am not in competition with anybody; I just want to be productive. It’s as simple as that.

Is there any role you feel you haven’t explored yet or wish to do?

I believe in this saying that ‘in every grain of rice, our name is written’. Que sera, sera. Whatever will be, will be, so why fret? What is now, is what it is.

Do you feel that way about the films you sign now?

If we all knew what the formula was, everybody would have a 100 per cent strike rate. It’s all about things falling into place. There are so many factors that influence the way a film is made and so many reasons why a film is made, sometimes even for the wrong reasons. It’s a combination. You can’t be generic about this question.

So what is your criterion for choosing to do a film?

My compatibility with the producer and director first. If I can’t vibe well with them for five minutes, there’s no way I can spend 50 days of my life with them and vice-versa. No matter how much they are willing to pay or not pay, compatibility is a very important issue for me.

And what about the script?

The script is important too. The final call is always with the producer and director. I never, ever interfere. I may improvise a certain scene but the right of refusal lies with my producer and director.

I read somewhere that ‘Ajith has a tendency to speak his mind which sometimes lands him in controversies’. What’s your take on this?

I am pretty expressive with my emotions. I don’t think something and say something else. I don’t know if it’s something I should be proud of or to watch out for. Maybe I am not politically correct. I don’t know if that’s a crime.

As far as Bollywood goes, you did only ‘Asoka’. Was it a conscious decision not to do Hindi films?

I don’t think so much in foresight, I just live for the moment. Honestly, nothing happened. Maybe ‘Asoka’ happened because Santosh Sivan wanted me to be a part of it. May be nothing serious came after that, so why worry about it or regret it? I am happy.

Vijay said that he and you were friends off-screen and any apparent rivalry was only on-screen. Is that true of everyone in the industry?

I am sure that’s true for everyone. Sangeetha and Shalini bond very well and our kids spend time together. Professionally also we are pretty much set. I don’t see what the problem is. It hurts me to see fans posting very lewd comments about each other. I hope it stops. It’s appalling for a common person to see such comments on social networking sites. Professional competition will always be there between different genres of actors. But to make personal, lewd comments, it doesn’t go down well. That should stop. Whoever does it first, will be looked upon.

Shah Rukh thinks very highly of you, are you friends?

I respect him as an actor; he’s come from very humble beginnings to be where he is today. From what I saw during the making of Asoka, he’s extremely hardworking. It’s a quality which I admire in people. We haven’t really kept in touch but he did call me when we were in Mumbai shooting for ‘Mankatha’.

You have seen a lot of ups and downs over the years. How supportive has your wife been?

Shalini was an extremely successful actress herself. She’s been extremely supportive. It’s a very cliched thing to say that she’s my biggest critic, but to be very honest, she has given me the freedom to take my own decisions without trying to influence me or interfere in any way. I’m happy that I have a spouse who believes in me. But, yes, I let her share her doubts and I seek her opinion on what she feels. I value her opinion. When things are going well, a lot of people want to be a part of it, everyone wants a piece of the cake. But when we go through traumatic experiences, there are very few people who stand by you like family and friends. She’s been there always and we have been married for 12 years. In fact, on April 24, we completed 12 years of married life. I’m not an easy person to live with (Smiles)

In your last interview with TOI, you said that you preferred keeping your natural grey. Does that still hold good?

A lot of credit for that goes to Venkat Prabhu. It’s very important for a director to be ballsy enough to say, ‘I’m comfortable with you coming as your natural self’. The credit goes to him as he believed in the script and said, ‘I don’t mind my protagonist playing his age’. Again, for Vishnu’s film, I’ll be playing my age and we have a stylist on board who will give me a very different look from ‘Mankatha’. I’m looking forward to it.

Your next film is with the original Billa team - Vishnuvardhan and Nayanthara.

I look forward to working with Vishnu. Mr Rathnam, the producer, needs no introduction. There are a lot of expectations. We plan to release the film this Deepavali. I believe Arya is also on board. We are just waiting for the official announcement from the producer. After this, I start the Vijaya Productions’ film with Siruthai Siva.

The rumour is that you are doing a movie with Gautham Menon.

No comments.

You have a lot of passions other than cinema. Racing played a big role in your life and you took breaks in between from movies to focus on that. Do you think that was a good move?

As I told you, no regrets. I indulged in things that I wanted to do. Racing was something I indulged in even before I became an actor. I’m fortunate enough to have been able to pursue something that I dreamt of and made it a reality rather than spend my twilight years sitting in a rocking chair and thinking, ‘I wish I could have done that’. I am happy that I fulfilled my dreams. Aeromodelling again is something I did before I came into films. I have certificates when I was an NCC cadet in 1983-84, where it says I am very good at aeromodelling and rifle shooting. You know, boys will be boys. I don’t think it’s something special. I didn’t let the child in me die, it’s still alive!

Are you happy with what you achieved in racing?

Yes, in terms of my own abilities, I am happy with what I have achieved. Given the fact that I started very late, with 15 surgeries and five on my spine alone, and to have participated at the highest level apart from Formula 1, which is Formula 2. I think with my abilities, I have performed exceptionally well. I am very proud. Now, F1 has come to India and we have two F1 drivers - Narain Karthikeyan and Karun Chandhok. We have an F1 Indian team and Armaan Ebrahim. Who would have thought a decade earlier that F1 would come to India? I’m not trying to stake claim, but motorsports is growing in our country and I am happy to be a part of it in some way.

Do you have any plans of getting back to racing?

It’s not on my radar right now, but I don’t know what the future holds.

You also have one more passion which is cooking. Your co-stars and unit members always rave about how you cooked them a nice meal, especially biryani. How did it start?

Obviously, our mother made sure all the boys knew cooking. We would help her out during summer vacations. She would teach us how to roll chapattis and cook curries. That’s how we learnt. My father is also a great cook. Our get-togethers are such that our parents come and cook and we all serve ourselves. It’s never been that we call guests and get food from outside. I guess that kind of rubbed off on us. Even when I call my friends over today, I make sure I cook a meal for them. I remember that I started cooking on sets way back in 1995-96. And I want to thank all those who tweeted and spoke highly about my cooking.

Is biryani your signature dish?

I am OK with cooking anything. I have a habit – when I go to a restaurant and if I like something I’ve eaten, I request the chef to share the recipe. I make sure I then try it out at home, before I make it for guests.

Any resolutions on your birthday?

No resolutions, but just a request to all my fans and those who have been following me for 20 years, be happy and live and let live!

Aeromodelling whiz

It’s a very technical hobby. There are a lot of people who see pictures of aeromodellers with their planes and they think it’s a toy they go fly. It’s not! It takes anywhere between 50 to 90 hours to put a model together. And if there’s any lapse of concentration while putting it together, you can bring it down within 5-6 seconds of it being in air. So, all that 60 hours of labour can turn into mangled wreckage. It’s a very challenging hobby. I love aviation and I enrolled myself in the Madras Flying Club in 2003; I have about 6-7 hours to my credit and I discontinued it due to a lot of other commitments. But it’s definitely on my wishlist – I want to get my PPL endorsed hopefully by mid next year.

Published in Chennai Times – Times of India daily newspaper dated May 01, 2012

lydayaxobia493
1st May 2012, 10:49 AM
aaga.. siruthai siva nu thala confirm aa soldrare.. :(

Siv.S
1st May 2012, 10:52 AM
Happy Birthday Thala, Wishing you good health,more happiness always...

http://i50.tinypic.com/30mtxly.jpg

Siv.S
1st May 2012, 11:00 AM
பிறந்த நாள் ஸ்பெஷல் : அஜீத் 41

தமிழ் திரையுலகின் முக்கியமானவர்கள் பட்டியலில் இருப்பவர் அஜீத். பஸ்ஸில் கண்டக்டராக இருந்து நடிகரான ரஜினியை அடுத்து தனது சொந்த முயற்சியில் வெற்றியும் தோல்விகளையும் ஒரு சேர பார்த்தவர் அஜீத். இன்றும் எனது விருப்பதற்காக எனது ரசிகர்களை பயன்படுத்த மாட்டேன் என தனது நற்பணி மன்றங்களை எல்லாம் களைத்து விட்டு இன்றும் தான் உண்டு தனக்கு பிடித்த சினிமா உண்டு என்று ஒதுங்கி வாழ்பவர் இன்று தனது 41 வயதில் அடியெடுத்து வைக்கிறார். அவரை பற்றிய 41 துளிகள் இங்கே...

*தெலுங்கு படமான பிரேம புஸ்தகம் மூலம் திரையுலகிற்கு (1992) அறிமுகம் ஆனார்.

*தமிழில் 'அமராவதி' என்ற படம் மூலம் அறிமுகம் ஆனார். அத்திரைப்படத்தை அடுத்து பாசமலர்கள், பவித்ரா, ராஜாவின் பார்வையிலே என பல படங்களில் நடித்தார்.

*தனக்கு எதிர்பார்த்த வெற்றி இல்லையே என தவித்தவர்க்கு 'ஆசை' என்ற படத்தின் மூலம் வெற்றியை கொடுத்தவர் வஸந்த். அந்த படத்தை தயாரித்தவர் மணி ரத்னம்.

*அடுத்தடுத்து பல படங்களில் நடித்தாலும் காதல் கோட்டை, காதல் மன்னன் போன்ற படங்களின் வெற்றியால் முன்னணி கதாநாயகனாக வலம் வர தொடங்கினார்.

*1998ம் ஆண்டு வெளிவந்த 'காதல் மன்னன்' என்ற படத்திற்கு கிடைத்த பெரும் வரவேற்பை அடுத்து தமிழ்நாட்டில் உள்ள அனைத்து தரப்பு ரசிகர்களையும் கவர்ந்தார்.

*அமர்க்களம் படப்பிடிப்பில் ஏற்பட்ட காதலால் ஷாலினியை 2000-ம் வருடம் திருமணம் செய்து கொண்டார். நட்சத்திரத் தம்பதியினருக்கு வாரிசு 'அனோஷ்கா' என்ற குட்டி தேவதை.

*தனது பெயருக்கும் முன்னால் எந்த பெயரையும் போட விரும்ப மாட்டார். ஆனால் அமர்க்களம் படத்தில் 'அல்டிமேட் ஸ்டார்' என்ற பட்டத்தை கொடுத்தவர் சரண். அடுத்து சரண் இயக்கிய 'அசல்' படத்தில் பட்டம் எதுவும் போட வேண்டாம் என அஜீத்தே நீக்க சொல்லிவிட்டார்.

*ஏ.ஆர்.முருகதாஸ் இயக்கத்தில் வந்த வெற்றிப்படம் 'தீனா'. படத்தில் " தலை இருக்கும்போது வால் ஆடக்கூடாது.. நீ ஆடு தலை.. " என்று வசனம் வரும். அன்று முதல் ரசிகர்களுக்கும் 'தல' ஆனார் அஜீத்.

*அவரது சினிமா வாழ்க்கையில் சர்ச்சைகளும் விடவில்லை. நியூ, மிரட்டல், நான் கடவுள், ஏறுமுகம் என பல படங்கள் இவர் கமிட் ஆகிவிட்டு கருத்து வேறுபாடால் நடிக்க முடியாது என்று கூறி விட்டார்.

*வாலி, வில்லன், வரலாறு போன்ற படங்களில் இரண்டு/மூன்று வேடங்களில் நடித்தார். அப்படி நடித்த படங்கள் எல்லாம் ஹிட்.! ஆனந்தப் பூங்காற்றே, உன்னிடத்தில் என்னைக் கொடுத்தேன், நீ வருவாய் என போன்ற படங்களில் கௌரவ வேடத்திலும் நடித்திருக்கிறார்

http://i47.tinypic.com/k8g9d.jpg

*மனதில் பட்டதை அப்படியே பேசிவிடுவார். அதனாலேயே பொது நிகழ்ச்சியில் கலந்து கொள்வதை தவிர்த்து விடுவார். சமீபத்தில் கலந்து கொண்ட 'பாசத்தலைவனுக்கு பாராட்டு விழா' என்ற நிகழ்ச்சியில் " ஐயா.. அடிக்கடி ஏதாவது நிகழ்ச்சினு மிரட்டி வர சொல்றாங்கய்யா.. " என்று மேடையில் முதல்வர் கருணாநிதியிடமே முறையிட்டார். அஜீத் பேச்சிற்கு மேடையில் இருந்த ரஜினி எழுந்து நின்று கை தட்டினார்.

*இன்றும் சூப்பர் ஸ்டார் ரஜினிக்கு நெருக்கமானவர் அஜீத். ரஜினி நடித்த பில்லா படத்தின் ரீமேக்கில் அஜீத் தான் நடிக்க வேண்டும் என்று சிபாரிசு செய்தவர் ரஜினி.

*கல்யாணத்திற்கு முன்பு புகைபிடிக்கும் பழக்கம் கொண்டவர். கல்யாணம் ஆனவுடன் தனது மனைவிக்காக சிகரெட்டை விட்டொழித்தார்.

*சிம்பு, ஜீவா, ஆர்யா என தமிழ் திரையுலகின் அடுத்த தலைமுறை நாயகர்கள் ஃபேவரைட் எப்போதும் அஜீத் தான். அதிலும் சிம்பு ஒரு அஜீத் வெறியர்.

*பல நாயகர்கள் தாங்கள் நடிக்கும் படங்களுக்கு நாயகியாக இவர் தான் வேண்டும் என்று சிபாரிசு செய்வார்கள். ஆனால் அஜீத் எப்போதும் நாயகி விஷயத்தில் தலையிடுவது இல்லை.

*'நேருக்கு நேர் படத்தில் அஜீத்தும் விஜய்யும் இணைந்து நடித்தனர். இருந்தாலும், கருத்து வேறுபாடு காரணமாக அஜீத் படத்திலிருந்து விலக, சரவணன் என்ற இளைஞரை அஜீத் நடித்த வேடத்தில் நடிக்க வைத்தார் இயக்குனர் வஸந்த். சரவணனுக்கு சினிமாவுக்காக சூட்டப்பட்ட பெயர் சூர்யா.

*அஜீத்தும் விஜய்யும் இணைந்து நடித்த ஒரே படம் 'ராஜாவின் பார்வையிலே'. அதன் பிறகு இருவருக்கும் என தனித்தனியாக ரசிகர்கள் கூட்டம் சேர, இணைந்து நடிப்பதைத் தவிர்த்தனர். இருவரும் தொழில்முறையில் போட்டியாளர்கள் என ஆகிவிட, அவர்களது ரசிகர்கள் தங்களுக்குள் மோதிக் கொண்டனர். 'மங்காத்தா' படப்பிடிப்பில் விஜய்யும் அஜீத்தும் சந்தித்து கொண்டதிலிருந்து இன்றும் இருவரும் நெருங்கிய நண்பர்களாக இருந்து வருகிறார்கள்.

*சுப நிகழ்ச்சிகளுக்கு போகிறாரோ இல்லையோ துக்க நிகழ்ச்சிகளில் நிச்சயம் கலந்து கொள்வார். சமீபத்தில் பாடகி சித்ராவின் குழந்தை நந்தனா இறந்ததற்கு நேரில் சென்று ஆறுதல் கூறினார்.

*தனது 50வது படமான மங்காத்தாவில் ஜார்ஜ் க்லூனி போன்ற கெட்டப்பில் நடித்தார். வாலி, வரலாறு என தான் கதாநாயகனாக நடித்த படத்தில் வில்லனாகவும் நடித்திருந்தாலும், மங்காத்தா படத்தில் நடித்தது நெகட்டிவ் ரோலில் மட்டுமே.

*சில மாதங்களுக்கு முன்பு நீங்கள் அரசியலில் ஈடுபட வேண்டும் என்று அஜீத் ரசிகர்கள் சிலர் கூறவே " எனது பெயரை தவறாக உபயோகித்தால் ரசிகர் மன்றத்தை கலைத்து விடுவேன்" என்று எச்சரித்தார். நடந்து முடிந்த சட்டப்பேரவை தேர்தலில் இவரது பெயர் தவறாக உபயோகப்படுத்தப்படவே தனது அனைத்து ரசிகர் மன்றங்களையும் கலைத்து விட்டார் அஜீத்.

http://i45.tinypic.com/2iax4cz.jpg

*அஜீத் ரசிகர் மன்ற கலைப்புக்கு கூறும் காரணம் " மாறிவரும் காலகட்டத்தில் மக்கள் எல்லாரையும் உன்னிப்பாகக் கவனிக்கிறார்கள் என்பதைக் கருத்தில் கொண்டு, திரைப்படங்களுக்கு அப்பால் பொதுமக்களின் பார்வையிலும் கண்ணியமாக தென்பட்டால் மட்டுமே, நடிகருக்கும் அவரது ரசிகர்களுக்கும் கவுரவம் கிட்டும் என்பது என் நம்பிக்கை. அந்த கவுரவமும், எனது இந்த முடிவுக்கு ஆதரவு அளிக்கும் என் உண்மையான ரசிகர்களின் கருத்தும் மட்டுமே எனது இந்த பிறந்த நாளுக்கு உண்மையான பரிசாகும்!"

*தீவிரமான சாய்பாபா பக்தர். கார், பைக் என எந்தப் பொருள் வாங்கினாலும் பாபாவுக்குச் சமர்ப்பணம் செய்துவிட்டுதான் பயன்படுத்துவார்!

*வெளி இடங்களில் தண்ணீர், பழரசம் போன்றவற்றை அருந்த வேண்டியிருந்தால், இடது கையால் தான் கிளாஸைப் பிடித்துக் கொள்வார். பெரும்பாலான வலது கைக்காரர்கள் பயன்படுத்தியபோது உதடுகள் பட்ட பகுதியைத் தவிர்ப்பதற்காகத்தான் இந்த முன்னெச்சரிக்கை!

*சினிமாவில் நடிப்பதற்கு முன் வேலை பார்த்த ஏற்றுமதி-இறக்குமதி வணிகத்தின் நிலவரங்களை இப்போதும் அடிக்கடி அப்டேட் செய்துகொள்கிறார்!

*வீடு, அலுவலகம் என எங்கு ரசிகர்களைச் சந்தித்தாலும், 'உங்க குடும்பத்துக்கு முக்கியத்துவம் கொடுங்க. மன்றப் பணிகளை நேரம் இருந்தா பார்த்துக்கலாம்!' எனப் பாசமாக வலியுறுத்துவார்!

*உள்ளூர் அரசியல் பற்றித்தான் கருத்துச் சொல்ல மாட்டார். ஆனால், உலக அரசியலின் இன்றைய நிலவரம்பற்றி எந்த நிமிடமும் அவரிடம் பேச, விவாதிக்க அவ்வளவு விஷயம் இருக்கும்!

*சாய்பாபாவுக்குப் பிறகு அஜீத்துக்குப் பிடித்த தெய்வம் திருப்பதி வெங்கடாஜலபதி. சென்னையில் இருந்தே இதுவரை இரண்டு தடவை நடந்தே சென்று திருப்பதி சாமி தரிசனம் செய்திருக்கிறார்!

*ரேஸ் போட்டிகளில் அஜீத்துக்கு ரோல் மாடல் பிரபல ரேசர் அயர்டன் சென்னா. அஜீத்தின் பிறந்த நாளான மே 1-ம் தேதிதான் அயர்டன் ஒரு கார் விபத்தில் இறந்தார். அதை நினைத்து தன் பிறந்த நாளன்றும் உருகி வருந்துவார் அஜீத்!

*ரசிகர்களின் திருமணங்களுக்குத் தன்னுடைய பெயர், படம் போட்டு ஃப்ளெக்ஸ் பேனர்கள் அடிப்பதை விரும்பவே மாட்டார். 'கல்யாணம் ரொம்ப பெர்சனல் விஷயம்ல!' என்பார்!

*தனது மொபைல் போனில் குழந்தை அனோஷ்கா பிறந்ததில் இருந்து இப்போது வரை நடப்பது, பேசுவது, ஓடுவது, சிரிப்பது என எல்லாமே குட்டிக் குட்டி வீடியோ கிளிப்பிங்குகளாக இருக்கின்றன. படப்பிடிப்பு இடைவேளைகளில் அவற்றைப் பார்த்து ரசித்துக்கொண்டு இருப்பார்!

*'இது நான் பேச உங்களுக்கு உகந்த நேரமா?' என கேட்டுவிட்டுத்தான் தொலைபேசி, அலைபேசிகளில் பேச ஆரம்பிப்பார்!

*பொதுவாக, சுயசரிதை நூல்கள் வாசிப்பது பிடிக்கும். ரஜினி பரிசளித்த 'ஹிமாலயன் மாஸ்டர்ஸ்' புத்தகத்தை அடிக்கடி வாசிப்பார். வீட்டில் மினி நூலகமே உண்டு!

*அஜீத்தின் விமான ஆசை கிளை விரித்தது ஆசான் மெமோரியல் பள்ளியில். அங்கே அவர் பாடமாகப் படித்த ஏரோ மாடலிங்தான் இன்றைய ரிமோட் விமானம், பைலட் அசோசியேஷன் நடவடிக்கைகள் வரை வளர்ந்து நிற்கிறது!

*உருளைக்கிழங்கு பொரியல், சாம்பார், சிக்கன் பிரியாணி சமைப்பதில் எக்ஸ்பர்ட். சூட்டிங் இல்லாமல் வீட்டில் இருப்பதாகத் தெரிந்தால், நண்பர்கள் வீட்டில் குவிந்து, பிரியாணி சமைக்கச் சொல்லி அஜீத்தை வம்பிழுப்பார்கள்!

*எந்த ஹோட்டலுக்குச் சென்றாலும் புதுவித உணவு வகைகளாக ஆர்டர் செய்வார். அந்த உணவு அருமையாக இருந்தால், அதைத் தயாரித்தவர்களை நேரில் அழைத்துப் பாராட்டித் தள்ளிவிடுவார்!

*படிக்கிற காலத்தில் தீவிர கிரிக்கெட் பிரியர். ஆனால், இப்போது 'கிரிக்கெட்டுக்கான முக்கியத்துவம் எல்லா விளையாட்டுகளுக்கும் தேவை' என்கிறார்!

*மனித முகங்களைப் படம் பிடிப்பதில் கேமராமேன் அஜீத்துக்கு அத்தனை ஆர்வம். நண்பர்களின் கேமரா பழுதடைந்தால் பைசா செலவில்லாமல் ரிப்பேர் சரி செய்து தரும் அளவுக்கு கேமராக் காதலர் இவர்!

*அனோஷ்கா, தந்தையை 'அஜீத் குமார்' என்றுதான் அழைப்பாள். அப்படி ஒவ்வொரு முறை அனோஷ்கா அழைக்கும்போதும் பூரிப்பில் முகம் இன்னும் சிவக்கும் அஜீத்துக்கு!

*மினியேச்சர் ஹெல்மெட்களைச் சேகரிப்பது அஜீத்தின் பொழுதுபோக்கு. விதவித நாணயங்கள், தபால் தலைகளைக் காட்டிலும் அபூர்வமான கலெக்ஷன்ஸ் இது!

*தான் நடித்த படம் ரிலீஸ் ஆன பிறகு ரிசல்ட் கேட்டு அதைப்பற்றிய விமர்சனத்தில் ஈடுபடவே மாட்டார் அஜீத். 'சந்தைக்கு வந்திருச்சு. இனி ரசிகர்கள்தான் தீர்மானிக்கணும். நம்ம பங்கு முடிஞ்சுபோச்சு!' என்பார்!

*தங்களது படம் வெளியாகும்போது படத்துக்கான பப்ளிசிட்டிக்கு பல நடிகர்கள் ஊர் ஊராக செல்லும் நிலையில், 'மங்காத்தா' படத்திலிருந்து என் படம் குறித்து எதுவும் பேசக்கூடாது என முடிவு செய்திருக்கிறேன்.." என படம் குறித்து பேச திடமாக மறுத்திருக்கிறார்

http://cinema.vikatan.com/?option=com_content&view=article&id=300&cid=9&Itemid=103

HonestRaj
1st May 2012, 11:04 AM
Happy Birthday Thala, Wishing you good health,more happiness always...

http://i50.tinypic.com/30mtxly.jpg

super still .... dhinakku dhinakku dhina dhinA dhinA

HonestRaj
1st May 2012, 11:05 AM
how many of his films released on May 1?

ArulprakasH
1st May 2012, 11:08 AM
HaPpY hApPy BiRtHdAy Thala !!!

VinodKumar's
1st May 2012, 11:25 AM
Happy Birthday Ajith.

Siv.S
1st May 2012, 11:30 AM
how many of his films released on May 1?
May 1st only one i think.. Vaali .. but many of his movies released in may month.

lydayaxobia493
1st May 2012, 11:42 AM
Tendulkar celebrates Ajith's birthday

http://www.accesskollywood.com/akd-images/news-images/tendulkar-celebrates-ajiths-birthday-ajith-30-04-12.jpg
Yes they are famous and have many fans but there is also another similarity between the two superstars of our times. Tendulkar was born on April 24, the day
Ajith and Shalini entered wedding bliss. The greatest batsman's birthday falls on one of South India's most influential actor's wedding anniversary and that's not the only similarity. There's more.

May 1st, Labour Day, is also Ajith's birthday and the curious similarity between the two personalities touches upon here as well. Sachin's wedding anniversary falls on the same day. Now did we tell you there's a curious connection or what?
http://www.accesskollywood.com/news-id-tendulkar-celebrates-ajiths-birthday-ajith-30-04-122561.htm

its wrong.. sachin wedding anniversary falls on 24 -05-1995..

http://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=sachin%20tendulkar%20wedding%20date&source=web&cd=3&ved=0CEEQFjAC&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwiki.answers.com%2FQ%2FWhen_Sachi n_Tendulkar_and_Anjali_got_married_date_and_year&ei=VH6fT9HWOoHxrQfj3unlAQ&usg=AFQjCNERFcg_6e_6vLpeBhhmJrmMJpUAjQ&cad=rja

Mr.GreyShirt
1st May 2012, 11:52 AM
Happy Birthday Thala :-D

Siv.S
1st May 2012, 03:54 PM
Captain TV Thala Birthday Special

http://youtu.be/Sjr4QtgTNVA

Siv.S
1st May 2012, 05:24 PM
Thala Ajith Interview

Part1 http://www.cinemobita.com/index.php/videos/video_player_view/77

Part2 http://www.cinemobita.com/index.php/videos/video_player_view/78

Siv.S
1st May 2012, 06:17 PM
The rumour is that you are doing a movie with Gautham Menon.

No comments.
Heard that GVM came to Prasad studio to wish Thala for Vijay Tv Ajith Birthday special program which will be aired tonight 10 pM

Your next film is with the original Billa team - Vishnuvardhan and Nayanthara.

I look forward to working with Vishnu. Mr Rathnam, the producer, needs no introduction. There are a lot of expectations. We plan to release the film this Deepavali. I believe Arya is also on board. We are just waiting for the official announcement from the producer. After this, I start the Vijaya Productions’ film with Siruthai Siva.

Vishnu also came to Prasad studio,he told that he will start the shooting in another 3 weeks.. aiming for Deepavali release.

interz
1st May 2012, 06:17 PM
Happy Birthday to Ajith Kumar sir.

ajaybaskar
1st May 2012, 06:31 PM
Siva,

Saw your tweet to Vishnu and his reply. :)

ajithfederer
1st May 2012, 06:59 PM
PremG in fb.

I texted Thala happy birthday but he called me back and said thanks prem that's why he is THALA and I am tharuthala

Kalyasi
1st May 2012, 07:21 PM
Siva,

Saw your tweet to Vishnu and his reply. :)

Athu enna nu inga post pannunga Ajay...

Siv.S
1st May 2012, 08:49 PM
Ajay,Avaru ethum reply pannaliye :roll:

cujoo
1st May 2012, 08:57 PM
I am not sure, If it shared already..

http://www.oorkavalan.blogspot.ca/2012/05/1.html

Siv.S
1st May 2012, 09:07 PM
Ajith Birthday Special by Starview.in

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5Ip2Tvygpo&feature=player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Pl68_0xasnE

BM
1st May 2012, 09:23 PM
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-zXNG-oxMlXI/T5__TmFW-GI/AAAAAAAABGc/9F9Ci15bTBI/s800/aj.jpg

Parthyy
1st May 2012, 09:24 PM
May 1st only one i think.. Vaali .. but many of his movies released in may month.
Siva neena Jana miss panneetainga..released along with vikrams Arul on may 1 2004

Siv.S
1st May 2012, 09:51 PM
Siva neena Jana miss panneetainga..released along with vikrams Arul on may 1 2004
aaama antha padathailaam appdiye maranthutten :p

Freedom
1st May 2012, 10:19 PM
Happy Birthday and many more happy returns of the day Mr.Ajith

Prabo
1st May 2012, 10:25 PM
பிறந்த நாள் வாழ்த்துக்கள் அஜித் :-d

ajithfederer
1st May 2012, 10:30 PM
Why we are all proud to be Ajith fans. by Sriram Ilango

I've always been an Ajith fan right from the Vaali days. In the early 2000s, it was tough being an Ajith fan. His movies were not doing well, he was hated in the media for his comments, and he was seen as the arrogant young man of Tamil Cinema. Still, I remained an ardent Ajith fan all these years. But things have changed over the years. Now a day, being an Ajith fan is considered a proud thing, a thing that makes you sit erect and be proud.

Why this sudden change? What has Ajith done so differently over the past 5-6 years?

Well, his movies have not been blockbusters other than Billa and Mankatha. Although Kireedom was really good, it was not well received. Other flicks like Asal, Aegan and Aalwar all were miserable. So, stating that his good movies were the reason why he has so much fans is bogus. Then come to acting. Now, Ajith is a really good actor. But, he is the not the one who you associate with mind blowing acting. People like Vikram and Kamal Hassan are way better and more versatile than Ajith Kumar but even they don’t have a loyal fan base like him.

Okay. It is not the movies or the acting. Then what is it? Is it the organizations that celebrate the star? Oh no, wait. He dissolved them all. Then what the heck makes Ajith Kumar so appealing to the masses? Why does people wait in queues to buy his tickets? Why do people celebrate his birthday as if it was theirs? Why do people go on and on about a person who literally has done nothing to please them immensely over the past years? Why does the single word “Thala” has so much appeal? Unanswerable. But it is true.

Ajith is a self made man. He didn’t have a SA Chandrasekar or a Sivakumar to get him through. People like him because of the same reasons they like Rajinikanth. Rajini is no way a better actor, his movies are true masala flicks but he still is the Thalaivar. Why? Because he is a self made man.

People like fairytales. A Young mechanic, who gets operated five times on the spine and still lives on to make movies is a perfect fairytale. A fairytale that deserves appreciation and that is why people like Ajith Kumar. People like Ajith Kumar because he is a person who can speak up his mind in front of a Chief Minister when all his contemporaries are just sucking it up. People like Ajith Kumar because he realizes that acting is just about acting and nothing more. People like Ajith Kumar because he is independent and crazy enough to go on a sabbatical from acting to race Formula 2 cars.

In an age when movie starts have to do all the suck-up conventions to make their movie a hit, Ajith Kumar just sits in the comfort of his home because his fans are his biggest promoters. People like me sit in front of the computer the night before the movie releases so that we can catch some user review from the foreign countries where the movie has already been screened praying and hoping that it would be good. Why? Because Ajith Kumar deserves it.

Do these millions and millions of fans like me care about the success of his movies? Yes we do but not more than we care about the man himself. Tamil Cinema to us is nothing without Thala in it. Wishing you a happy birthday Thala. You deserve it.

http://clapsandboos.com/w/c/article/20034f9fcd1a1b3f38_99752205_01/why-we-are-all-proud-to-be-ajith-fans

lydayaxobia493
1st May 2012, 11:17 PM
jus watched vijay tv program.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY AJITH..

Wonderful program.. all r praising abt thala only bcos of luv only nd nt for jinguchan...

More hiddeen info came to knw frm all celebrities..

Parthyy
1st May 2012, 11:32 PM
appadiyae utube link vijay thala special paarthavargal potrungo...paarkka mudiyalai travelling.....gpm wishingnu soonaangalae meiyaaluma??

villan007
1st May 2012, 11:32 PM
Why we are all proud to be Ajith fans. by Sriram Ilango

http://clapsandboos.com/w/c/article/20034f9fcd1a1b3f38_99752205_01/why-we-are-all-proud-to-be-ajith-fans

:clap: so very true

leosimha
1st May 2012, 11:41 PM
Many Many Happy Returns of the Day....Thala Ajith Kumar....Thala Pola Varumaa... :)

lydayaxobia493
1st May 2012, 11:50 PM
appadiyae utube link vijay thala special paarthavargal potrungo...paarkka mudiyalai travelling.....gpm wishingnu soonaangalae meiyaaluma??

meiyaalume... sonnaru...

BM
1st May 2012, 11:59 PM
Ajith Birthday program - Vijay tv

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xqipa4_ajith_shortfilms#from=embediframe

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xqipbu_ajith-2_shortfilms#rel-page-under-2

lydayaxobia493
2nd May 2012, 12:15 AM
Re-post.. for thala fans

http://t.co/KbuCPCfu

அமர்க்களம்' படப்பிடிப்பில் ஷாலினியை காதலிக்க ஆரம்பித்த போது அஜீத் அளித்த பேட்டி...

lydayaxobia493
2nd May 2012, 12:20 AM
Ajith Birthday program - Vijay tv

in tat prog, vishnu told they wil go to shooting within 2 weeks with the release of first luk copy...:bluejump:

lydayaxobia493
2nd May 2012, 12:27 AM
STR ( simbu ) ‏ @iam_STR
Just spoke to my beloved #thala and wished him :) He is a great human being and I'm proud to b his fan !!!

Trisha krishnan ‏ @trishtrashers
Happy Bday 2 my all time favourite person Ajith.A superb actor,a superb human being,1 of d most chivalrous men n a great chef ;) God bless..

Jayam Ravi ‏ @actor_jayamravi
A very happy bday to Ajith Sir :)) true thala :)

jiiva ‏ @Actorjiiva
Happy may day! Happy birthday to Thala.... Cheers J

vishnu vardhan ‏ @vishnu_dir
Not late but sent Ajit a text this morning at 6 am when I woke up. Spoke to him a little later.Wished him with all love and happiness for u.

vishnu vardhan ‏ @vishnu_dir
May day may day, labors day, may day may day, birthday of the most dashing and my dear friend Ajit sir.

STR ( simbu ) ‏ @iam_STR
Happy birthdayyy Thalaaaa ! Live forever !!! God bless you !!

surya ‏ @actorsurya
Wishing you many more happy years to come. Happy birthday to THALA Ajith Sir..

Rajesh M ‏ @rajeshmdirector
Happy bday "THALA".....waiting for "billa-2"....

Sreedhar Pillai ‏ @sri50
Happy Birthday 2 Thala Ajith.

lydayaxobia493
2nd May 2012, 12:42 AM
Jus lik to re-post nw

அதான் தல!

தமிழ் சினிமாவில் ரஜினி,கமல் வரிசைக்கு அடுத்து முக்கியமானவர் அஜீத். இவருக்கு ஏராளமான ரசிகர்கள் உள்ளனர்.

சென்ற வருடம் அஜீத் பிறந்தநாளை விமரிசையாக கொண்டாட இவரது ரசிகர்கள் தயாராகி வந்தனர். அப்போது அஜீத் அதிரடியாக அறிக்கை ஒன்றை வெளியிட்டார். அந்த அறிக்கை, அவருக்கு மேலும் மதிப்பையும் மரியாதையையும் ஏற்படுத்தியது.

அந்த அறிக்கையில், "எனது நீண்ட திரைப் பயணத்துக்கு உதவிய ரசிகர்கள், பொதுமக்கள், ஆக்கமும் ஊக்கமும் கொடுத்த பொதுமக்களுக்கு நன்றியைத் தெரிவித்துக் கொள்கிறேன். இந்த நேரத்தில் நெடுநாட்களாக என்னைச் சிந்திக்க வைத்த ஒரு விஷயத்தை சொல்ல விரும்புகிறேன்.

நான் என்றுமே என் ரசிகர்களை என் சுயநலத்துக்காக பயன்படுத்தியதில்லை. எனது விருப்பு வெறுப்புக்கேற்ப அவர்களைப் பயன்டுத்தியதில்லை. என் படங்கள் தரமாக இருந்தாலும் இல்லாவிட்டாலும் அவற்றைப் பற்றி விமர்சிக்க ரசிகர்களுக்கு உரிமை உள்ளது.

என் படத்தை ரசிக்கும் எல்லாருமே என் இயக்கத்தைச் சேர்ந்த உறுப்பினர்கள் இல்லை என்பதையும் நான் அறிவேன். இந்த காரணத்தாலேயே என் ரசிகர்களிடையே நான் வித்தியாசம் பார்ப்பதில்லை- பார்க்கவும் மாட்டேன்.

கோஷ்டிப் பூசல், ஒற்றுமையின்மை, தலைமைக்குக் கட்டுப்பட மறுப்பது, தன்னிச்சையாக இயங்குவது, சொந்த அரசியல் லாபங்களுக்காக நற்பணி இயக்கத்தின் பெயரைக் கெடுக்கும் வகையில் நடப்பது போன்றவை என் எண்ண ஓட்டத்துக்கு உகந்தவை அல்ல.

சமூக நலனில் ஈடுபடுவது கூட யாருக்கும் இடையூறு இல்லாமல், குறிப்பாக அவரவர் குடும்பத்துக்கு எந்த தொந்தரவும் இல்லாமல் இருக்க வேண்டும் என்பதை ஆரம்பத்திலிருந்தே நான் வலியுறுத்தி வருகிறேன். நலத்திட்டங்கள் செய்ய இயக்கம் எதுவும் தேவையில்லை. நல்ல உள்ளமும் எண்ணமும் இருந்தாலே போதும்.

எனவே வரும் மே 1-ம் தேதி எனது 40வது பிறந்த நாளில் இந்தக் கருத்தையே முடிவாக அறிவிக்கிறேன். இன்றுமுதல் எனது தலைமையில் இயங்கிவந்த நற்பணி மன்றங்களைக் கலைக்கிறேன்.

மாறிவரும் காலகட்டத்தில் மக்கள் எல்லாரையும் உன்னிப்பாகக் கவனிக்கிறார்கள் என்பதைக் கருத்தில் கொண்டு, திரைப்படங்களுக்கு அப்பால் பொதுமக்களின் பார்வையிலும் கண்ணியமாக தென்பட்டால் மட்டுமே, நடிகருக்கும் அவரது ரசிகர்களுக்கும் கவுரவம் கிட்டும் என்பது என் நம்பிக்கை. அந்த கவுரவமும், எனது இந்த முடிவுக்கு ஆதரவு அளிக்கும் என் உண்மையான ரசிகர்களின் கருத்தும் மட்டுமே எனது இந்த பிறந்த நாளுக்கு உண்மையான பரிசாகும்!"

இப்படி ஒரு அறிக்கையை அஜீத் வெளியிட்டதும், அவரது குணத்தைப் பாராட்டி பல திசைகளில் இருந்தும் பாராட்டுதல்கள் குவிந்தன. அஜீத் வழக்கம் போல அமைதியாகவே அனைத்தையும் ஏற்றுக் கொண்டார்.

இது குறித்து அவரது ரசிகர்களிடம் கேட்டபோது, அவர்கள் சொன்னது : " அதான் தல..! "

lydayaxobia493
2nd May 2012, 12:49 AM
நானும் விஜய்யும் நண்பர்கள்... என் ரசிகர்கள் விஜய்யை விமர்சிப்பது தவறு - அஜீத்

http://tamil.oneindia.in/img/2012/05/01-ajith-vijay-300.jpg

நானும் விஜய்யும் சினிமாவுக்கு வெளியே நல்ல நண்பர்கள். என் ரசிகர்கள் விஜய்யை விமர்சிப்பது முகம் சுளிக்க வைக்கிறது. அதை நிறுத்திக் கொள்ள வேண்டும், என்றார் அஜீத்.

நடிகர் அஜித் இன்று தனது 41-வது பிறந்தநாளை கொண்டாடினார். இதையொட்டி அவர் அளித்த பேட்டி:

இத்தனை ஆண்டு சினிமா வாழ்க்கையில் நீங்கள் கற்றுக் கொண்டது?

என்னுடைய வளர்ச்சியில் ரசிகர்களின் பங்கை மறக்கமாட்டேன். இத்தனை ஆண்டு சினிமா வாழ்க்கையில் நல்ல நல்ல படங்களில் நடித்துள்ளேன். மோசமான படங்களிலும் நடித்துள்ளேன். நல்ல முடிவுகள் எடுத்தது உண்டு. மோசமான முடிவுகளையும் எடுத்தேன். அற்புதமான மனிதர்களையும் சந்தித்திருக்கிறேன். இதன் மூலம் நிறைய அனுபவங்கள் கிடைத்தன. இவை என்னை செதுக்கி உள்ளது. கடந்த கால நிகழ்வுகள் பற்றி எந்த வருத்தமும் கிடையாது.

உங்களுக்கு போட்டி யார்? லட்சியம் என்ன?

எல்லாம் விதிப்படித்தான் நடக்கும் என்பதை நான் நம்புகிறேன். எனக்கு பெரிய லட்சியங்கள் கிடையாது. வாழ்க்கை என்பது பெரிய பரிசு. ஆக்கப்பூர்வமாக வாழ ஆசைப்படுகிறேன். நான் யாருக்கும் போட்டியும் இல்லை. நாம் சாப்பிடும் ஒவ்வொரு அரிசியிலும் நம் பெயர் உள்ளது என்பதை நான் நம்புகிறேன். எனவே நமக்கு கிடைப்பது கிடைக்கும். ஏன் கவலைப்பட வேண்டும்.

ஒரு வெற்றிப் படத்துக்கான தேவை, பார்முலா என்ன?

படத்தின் வெற்றிக்கான பார்முலா தெரிந்தால் எல்லோருமே 100 சதவீத ஹிட் கொடுக்க முடியும். ஒரு படம் ஜெயிப்பதற்கு பல விஷயங்கள் உள்ளது. அது கூட்டு முயற்சி. படங்களை தேர்வு செய்ய இயக்குனர், தயாரிப்பாளர்களுடனான புரிதல் முக்கியம். கதையும் முக்கியமானது. படத்தை முடிவு செய்த பின் எதிலும் நான் தலையிடமாட்டேன்.

ரொம்ப வெளிப்படையாகப் பேசுகிறீர்களே?

நான் உணர்வு பூர்வமாக பேசுகிறேன். நினைப்பது ஒன்று பேசுவது ஒன்று கிடையாது. அரசியல் ரீதியாக இது சரி இல்லாமல் இருக்கலாம். அது என் குற்றம் இல்லை.

விஜய்க்கு நீங்கள் போட்டியா? உங்கள் இருவரின் ரசிகர்களும் அவ்வப்போது மோதிக் கொள்கிறார்களே?

அஜித்துக்கும் எனக்கும் தொழில் முறை போட்டிதான் உள்ளது என்றும், சினிமாவுக்கு வெளியே நாங்கள் இருவரும் நண்பர்கள் என்றும் விஜய் சொல்லி இருப்பது உண்மைதான்.

விஜய் மனைவி சங்கீதாவும் என் மனைவி ஷாலினியும் நட்புடன் பழகுகிறார்கள். இருவர் குழந்தைகளும் ஒன்றாக இருக்கின்றனர். எங்களுக்குள் எந்த பிரச்சினையும் இல்லை. ஆனால் ரசிகர்கள் ஒருத்தரை ஒருத்தர் பற்றி தவறாக கருத்துக்கள் வெளியிடுவது மனதை புண்படுத்துகிறது. சாதாரண மனிதன் இதை பார்க்கும்போது முகம் சுளிக்கிறான். எனவே இவற்றை நிறுத்திக்கொள்ள வேண்டும்.

உங்கள் முடிவுகளில் மனைவி ஷாலினி குறுக்கிடுவாரா?

மனைவி ஷாலினி எல்லா விஷயங்களிலும் எனக்கு உதவியாக இருக்கிறார். சினிமா சம்பந்தமாக நான் எடுக்கும் முடிவுகளில் தலையிடுவது இல்லை.

நீங்களே சமைத்து விருந்து கொடுப்பதாக அடிக்கடி செய்தி வருகிறதே?

நான் நன்றாக சமைப்பேன். எனது அம்மா சிறு வயதில் இருந்தே சமையல் கற்று கொடுத்துள்ளார். ஓய்வு நேரத்தில் சமைத்து நண்பர்களை சந்தோஷப்படுத்துவது எனக்குப் பிடிக்கும்.

lydayaxobia493
2nd May 2012, 12:53 AM
அஜீத் 41வது பிறந்த நாள் - மன்றங்கள் இல்லாவிட்டாலும் ரசிகர்கள் கொண்டாட்டம்!

http://tamil.oneindia.in/img/2012/05/01-ajith55-300.jpg

உலகம் சர்வதேச தொழிலாளர் தினத்தை இன்று கொண்டாடிக் கொண்டிருக்க, அஜீத்தின் ரசிகர்கள் தங்கள் 'தல'யின் பிறந்த நாளை வெகு சிறப்பாகக் கொண்டாடி வருகின்றனர்.

இன்று அஜீத்துக்கு 41 வயது பிறக்கிறது. அவர் நடிக்க வந்த 21 வருடங்கள் ஆகிவிட்டன. இன்று ரஜினி, கமலுக்கு அடுத்த நிலையில் அவர் பேசப்படுகிறார். அவரது லேட்டஸ்ட் படம் பில்லா 2 ரூ 40 கோடிக்கு விற்பனையாகிறது.

அஜீத் இந்த நிலைக்கு வர பெரும் போராட்டங்களைச் சந்திக்க வேண்டியிருந்தது. தமிழில் அமராவதியில் அவர் அறிமுகமானார் (அவரது முதல் படம் தெலுங்கில்தான் வந்தது. பெயப் பிரேம புஸ்தகம்).

இந்தப் படத்துக்குப் பிறகு, அவர் ரூ 5 லட்சம் சம்பளம் வாங்கவே ஆண்டுக்கணக்கில் ஆனது. பல படங்களில் அவர் நடிப்பார். ஆனால் ஒழுங்கான சம்பளம் கூட அவருக்குத் தரப்பட்டதில்லை.

இயல்பில் கோபக்காரராக, உணர்ச்சிவசப்படுபவராக அவர் இருந்தாலும் அனைத்தையும் பொறுத்துக் கொண்டு தனது முறைக்காக அவர் காத்திருந்தார். அஜீத்துக்கும் ஒரு ரசிகர்கள் வட்டம் உண்டு, அவர் ஒரு Saleable Hero தான் என்பதை காதல் கோட்டை மெய்ப்பித்தது. அதன் பிறகும் தோல்விகள் தொடர்ந்தன.

காதல் கோட்டையில் ஒரு புதிய அஜீத்தாக வெளிவந்தார். தொடர்ந்து அமர்க்களம் அமோகமாக ஓடி, அவருக்கு திரையுலகிலும், தனிப்பட்ட வாழ்க்கையிலும் பெரிய திருப்புமுனையைத் தந்தது.

ஷாலினியை மனைவியாக கைப்பிடித்த பிறகு, வந்த முதல் படம் முகவரி சூப்பர் ஹிட்டாக அமைந்தது. அதற்கடுத்து கண்டுகொண்டேன் கண்டுகொண்டேன் வந்தது. அதுவும் பெரிய ஹிட் படமானது.

ஆஞ்சநேயா, ஜனா போன்ற படங்கள் வெளியான காலகட்டம்தான் அஜீத்தின் வாழ்க்கையில் மோசமான தருணங்கள் எனலாம். அன்றைக்கு அடுத்த சூப்பர் ஸ்டார் என்ற தேவையற்ற வாதத்தை மீடியா ஆரம்பித்துவைக்க, ஏன் நான் வரக்கூடாதா அந்த இடத்துக்கு என கேட்டபடி வந்தார் அஜீத். தொடர்ந்து ஓயாத பரபரப்பு, சர்ச்சை, அஜீத்தின் பேட்டிகள்... அதன் பிறகு கொஞ்சநாள் அமைதி.

அதற்கடுத்து சில தோல்விகள் வந்தாலும் அஜீத் படங்களுக்கென ஒரு எதிர்ப்பார்ப்பு இருக்கவே செய்தது. பரமசிவன் வெளியானது. அதில் அஜீத்தின் வெளித் தோற்றம் மட்டுமல்ல, அவர் மனதளவிலும் ஏக மாற்றங்கள்.

அதிகம் பேசுவதை அடியோடு குறைத்துக் கொண்டார். அப்போதுதான் பில்லா படத்துக்கு பூஜை போட்டார்கள். அந்தப் படம் சூப்பர் ஸ்டார் ரஜினிக்கு எப்படி பெரிய திருப்புமுனையைத் தந்ததோ, அது போன்ற திருப்பு முனையை அஜீத்துக்கும் தந்தது.

அந்தப் படத்துக்குப் பிறகு அஜீத்தின் கேரியர்கிராப் அடியோடு மாறிப் போனது. ரஜினியின் அத்யந்த சீடராகவே மாறிவிட்ட அஜீத், படங்களை ஒப்புக் கொள்ளும் விதம், புரமோட் பண்ணும் விதம், பேசும் முறை என அனைத்திலுமே புதிய பாணியைக் கடைப்பிடிக்கிறார்.

எல்லாவற்றுக்கும் சிகரம் வைத்த மாதிரி, கடந்த ஆண்டு தனது பிறந்த நாளின்போது, ரசிகர் மன்றங்களைக் கலைத்துவிட்டதாக அறிவித்தார் அஜீத். அப்படி அறிவித்த பிறகே மங்காத்தா படத்தை வெளியிட்டார். என்ன ஆச்சர்யம்... கடந்த ஆண்டின் மிகப்பெரிய வெற்றிப் படம் மங்காத்தாதான்.

மன்றங்களைக் கலைத்தாலும் ரசிகர்கள் மனதில் தான் நிலைத்திருப்பதைப் புரிந்து கொண்ட அஜீத், உண்மையான ரசிகர்களுக்கு தொடர்ந்து உதவி வருகிறார்.

இந்த ஆண்டு அவருக்கு 41வது பிறந்த நாள். மன்றங்களில் இல்லாவிட்டாலும், மக்களுக்கு நல்லது செய்யும் நிகழ்ச்சிகளை சத்தமின்றி செய்து வருகின்றனர் அவரது ரசிகர்கள்.

"தாராளமாக நல்லது செய்யுங்கள். ஆனால் உங்கள் வாழ்க்கையை பாதிக்குமாறு செய்ய வேண்டாம். நஷ்டப்பட்டு, கஷ்டப்பட்டு பொதுச் சேவை செய்ய வேண்டாம். யாருக்கும் தீங்கு செய்யாமல், முடிந்த உதவியை மட்டும் செய்யுங்கள். நீங்களும் நல்லா இருப்பீங்க, மத்தவங்களும் நல்லாருப்பாங்க".

இதுதான் அஜீத்தின் பிறந்த நாள் செய்தி.

அது!

ajaybaskar
2nd May 2012, 01:01 AM
Siva/Kalyan,

My bad. He didn't reply to Siva. But his tweet very much looked like a reply to Siva's tweet. Apologies.. :(

lydayaxobia493
2nd May 2012, 10:15 AM
Ajith's favourite destination

http://www.accesskollywood.com/akd-images/news-images/ajiths-favourite-destination-billa-2-02-05-12.jpg

Ajith has travelled world over and has visited several exotic locations but one would be surprised to hear what his favourite destination for relaxing is. Yes, Thala prefers to holiday in Ooty. Apart from having a fascination for Ooty, Ajith is also sentimentally attached to it. Yes, that's because his very first film Amaravathy was shot there.

Interestingly, Kadhal Kottai, which was a landmark film in his career, was also shot there. Ajith's fascination to this place still continues and sources say that he still frequents this place whenever time permits.

lydayaxobia493
2nd May 2012, 06:35 PM
“Happy Birthday Ajith” – Vijay Tv Special Program Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=xqVoLvoCOFA#t=22s

lydayaxobia493
2nd May 2012, 07:07 PM
thala's 51 faces

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44uhtYkhbCM&feature=player_detailpage#t=4s

selvakumar
3rd May 2012, 01:08 AM
Belated Birthday wishes to our Thala - The King maker :D :thumbsup:

selvakumar
3rd May 2012, 01:09 AM
I loved the captain TV special on May 1. A bit different compared to other regular programs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sjr4QtgTNVA&feature=youtu.be

Siv.S
3rd May 2012, 11:51 AM
I loved the captain TV special on May 1. A bit different compared to other regular programs.
Haven't watched Vijay Tv show... yes i too liked Captain Tv special show.. field-la poyi ellarttaiyum wishing vaanginathu nalla irunthuchu.. kutties,aunties,paattis wish panninathu super :D .. and the scenes they have played :thumbsup:

lydayaxobia493
3rd May 2012, 01:20 PM
Actress Anuja’s Birthday Gift To Ajith

http://www.ajithfans.info/massajith/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/timthumb.jpg

Actress Anuja and Ajith share a common birthday. Though the ‘Ninaithale Inikkum’ girl admits this year’s celebration was limited to the usual – praying at the temple and dinner with family, she tells us last year’s birthday was special for her.

She reveals, “Ajith and my uncle are members at one of the boating clubs in Chennai. He had a photograph of Ajith rowing that he had clicked several years ago. I decided to gift this picture to him, and couriered it to his house with my phone number and a ‘birthday wish’ note. I was surprised when Ajith called me as soon as he got the card, thanked me, and also wished me on my birthday. That made my day!”

Published in Chennai Times – Times Of India daily newspaper dated May 03, 2012

Siv.S
3rd May 2012, 05:59 PM

selvakumar
3rd May 2012, 07:22 PM
Haven't watched Vijay Tv show... yes i too liked Captain Tv special show.. field-la poyi ellarttaiyum wishing vaanginathu nalla irunthuchu.. kutties,aunties,paattis wish panninathu super :D .. and the scenes they have played :thumbsup:

:exactly: Scene + song selection was good. Was surprised with wishes from regular actors (the guy who acted in Attagaasam). Regular TVs go for big names. These guys have done a good job by going for low profile actors.

HonestRaj
3rd May 2012, 11:04 PM
oh..captain tv'ku paaratta.. :D
btw... yet to watch the video

BM
4th May 2012, 01:17 PM
புதிதாக கட்டப்பட்ட சாய்பாபா கோவிலில் அஜித்

http://mmimages.mmnews.in/Articles/2012/May/4e2bbeb5-e040-4052-9014-521315b0140e_S_secvpf.gif

சென்னை வளசரவாக்கம் காமகோடி நகரில் ஸ்ரீவிஸ்வரூப ஷீரடி சாய்பாபா கோவில் கட்டப்பட்டு உள்ளது. சினிமா தயாரிப்பாளர் ஏ.எம். ரத்னம் இந்த கோவிலை கட்டி உள்ளார். ஆகம விதிகளின்படி இக்கோவில் அமைக்கப்பட்டு உள்ளது.

9 அடி உயர விஸ்வரூப பாபா படமும் அனுகுயாவின் கதையை பறைசாற்றும் தத்தோத்திரா படமும் கோவிலில் உள்ளது. இந்த கோவிலின் கும்பாபிஷேக விழா இன்று காலை நடந்தது. ஷீரடியில் இருந்து வந்திருந்த சிறப்பு அர்ச்சகர்கள் அங்கிருந்து கொண்டு வந்த விசேஷ நீரினால் சிறப்பு பூஜைகள் செய்து கும்பாபிஷேகம் நடத்தினர். இந்த கும்பாபிஷேக நிகழ்ச்சியில் நடிகர் அஜித் குமார் பங்கேற்று பயபக்தியுடன் சாமி கும்பிட்டார். அவருக்கு கோவில் நிர்வாகம் சார்பில் வரவேற்பு அளிக்கப்பட்டது.

இயக்குனர்கள் விஷ்ணு வர்த்தன், மனோஜ் குமார், தயாரிப்பாளர்கள் சஞ்சய் வாத்வா, டி.என்.எஸ்., கதாசிரியர் சுபா, சுரேஷ் சந்திரா ஆகியோரும் நிகழ்ச்சியில் பங்கேற்றனர்.

http://cinema.maalaimalar.com/2012/05/04122427/ajith-visit-to-news-sai-baba-t.html

manojsmba
4th May 2012, 02:51 PM
அஜீத்தின் வில்லன் ஆர்யா?

http://tamil.webdunia.com/articles/1205/03/images/img1120503022_1_1.jpg

இன்னும் இரண்டு வாரங்களில் படப்பிடிப்பு தொடங்கும் என தெரிவித்திருக்கிறார் விஷ்ணுவர்தன். இவரும் அஜீத்தும் இணையும் படம் இது.

இந்தப் படத்தில் ஆர்யா நடிக்கிறார். அவர்தான் படத்தின் வில்லன் என்றொரு செய்தியும் கசிந்துள்ளது. ஆனால் இது குறித்து பதிலளிக்க விஷ்ணுவர்தன் மறுத்துவிட்டார்.

பிரமாண்டமாக தயாராகும் இந்தப் படத்தை ஏ.எம்.ரத்னம் தயாரிக்க யுவன் இசையமைக்கிறார்.

அதிகமும் நயன்தாரா ஹீரோயினாக இருப்பார். படத்துக்கு டைட்டில் தேர்வு செய்துவிட்டனர். ஆனால் அதையும் ஒரு பில்டப்போடுதான் வெளியிடுவோம் என்று பிடிவாதமாக இருக்கிறக்ர்கள்.

பெயருக்கும் வேணுமாப்பா இந்த பில்டப்?
http://tamil.webdunia.com/entertainment/film/featuresorarticles/1205/03/1120503022_1.htm

BM
4th May 2012, 10:01 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6KRUA3zULM&feature=share

Siv.S
4th May 2012, 10:17 PM
The compatibility he is talking always is very much visible here :)

ajaybaskar
4th May 2012, 11:10 PM
http://m.youtube.com/?rdm=4psit6232#/watch?v=B6KRUA3zULM

KV
7th May 2012, 02:18 PM
Where can i get a copy of this month's 'Galatta' mag (that has Ajith on the cover page) in Bangalore?

ajaybaskar
7th May 2012, 02:23 PM
Softcopy available for download I guess. Check galatta.com

KV
7th May 2012, 02:28 PM
nandri Ajay, aana paya oruthanukku mag venumaam, the 'hardcopy' of it.

Parthyy
7th May 2012, 02:41 PM
KV,
you can get it from Landmark in Forum Mall,Koramangala-Blore.
nowadays people started to read magazines completely by sitting there for couple of hours

KV
7th May 2012, 02:50 PM
nandri Parthyy :thumbsup:.
//that habit was extremely popular at Crosswords (residency rd) too for several years since its induction; the store didn't appear to be bothered about it either.
Went there a few weeks back and found a major portion of it closed down. Renovation maybe, but I wont be surprised if they're winding up either.//

manojsmba
7th May 2012, 03:16 PM
Ajith says it should never happen with Rajini's film

http://www.accesskollywood.com/akd-images/news-images/ajith-says-rajinis-film-billa-2-07-05-12.jpg
Ajith's next film in the pipeline after Billa 2 will be directed by Vishnuvardhan. This film is planned to be completed within a short span of time and be released for Diwali. When Ajith was told about the Diwali release plan, he immediately requested the director to consider another date because Rajinikanth's Kochadaiyaan is planned to be released this Diwali.

Thala is reported to have told that he never wants to compete with the Superstar and that there should never be a situation in which their films clash at the box office. Well, that spells out the high regards he has for Rajinikanth!
http://www.accesskollywood.com/news-id-ajith-says-rajinis-film-billa-2-07-05-122602.htm

manojsmba
8th May 2012, 02:06 PM
Ileana making her moves for Ajith

http://www.accesskollywood.com/akd-images/news-images/ileana-making-her-moves-for-ajith-ileana-08-05-12.jpg
Ileana’s manager is reportedly in talks with Vijaya Productions to have her onboard the film that will have Ajith in the lead role. The actress is keen to pair up with Ajith because she feels that Ajith and Vijay are the two icons of Tamil cinema. Since she has paired up with the Ilayathalapathy in Nanban, Ileana is looking forward to an opportunity to share the screen space with Ajith.
Will things work out for this pretty lady? Let’s wait and watch!
http://www.accesskollywood.com/news-id-ileana-making-her-moves-for-ajith-ileana-08-05-122613.htm

Parthyy
8th May 2012, 02:20 PM
oh no scariest thing to happen ever than the director himself ...pls dont change anushka

Siv.S
8th May 2012, 05:21 PM
oh no scariest thing to happen ever than the director himself ...pls dont change anushka
Yeah only good thing happened for that movie...

Roshan
8th May 2012, 05:36 PM
Illeana is better, I would say. Good if he pairs with her.

Prabo
8th May 2012, 07:17 PM
Enna ippadi solliteenga...Illeana saatharana figure illa, hourglass figure. IIRC she was supposed to do Aegan....Naan romba ethirpaarhtaen, miss ayiduchi. I heard she didn't look good in Nanban, looked very skinny. But, naan paakkala. Amala Paal, Tammu, Nayan thavira vera yaaru nadichaalum OK thaan.....

NOV
9th May 2012, 07:48 AM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/533270_325407717533192_100001919005843_805449_5226 52401_n.jpg

leosimha
10th May 2012, 12:51 AM
rocking pic...Ajith looks like George Clooney? :) guess this pic is pre-Mankatha..thanks for posting this pic, Nov. :)

Siv.S
10th May 2012, 11:50 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWGBbmK1SNA

Ajith Kumar maidens his CT114 and trouble starts when one of his main landing does not come down while landing. But watch Ajith bringing it down really well and stop right in front of himself. Yes he lands it when only 2 wheels are operating, instead of 3.

cujoo
12th May 2012, 09:04 PM
South Scope...

http://www.starajith.com/latest-news/exclusive-scans-ajiths-billa-2-special-southscope-magazine-may-2012/

ajithfederer
12th May 2012, 09:33 PM
http://www.starajith.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/southscope_may_2012_ajith_kumar_interview_1.jpg

ajithfederer
12th May 2012, 09:34 PM
http://www.starajith.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/southscope_may_2012_ajith_kumar_interview_2.jpg

ajithfederer
12th May 2012, 09:34 PM
http://www.starajith.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/southscope_may_2012_ajith_kumar_interview_3.jpg

ajithfederer
12th May 2012, 09:35 PM
http://www.starajith.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/southscope_may_2012_ajith_kumar_interview_4.jpg

ajithfederer
12th May 2012, 09:35 PM
http://www.starajith.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/southscope_may_2012_ajith_kumar_interview_5.jpg

ajithfederer
12th May 2012, 09:36 PM
http://www.starajith.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/southscope_may_2012_ajith_kumar_interview_6.jpg

ajithfederer
12th May 2012, 09:37 PM
http://www.starajith.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/southscope_may_2012_ajith_kumar_interview_7.jpg

ajithfederer
12th May 2012, 09:38 PM
http://www.starajith.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/southscope_may_2012_ajith_kumar_interview_8.jpg

ajithfederer
12th May 2012, 09:39 PM
http://www.starajith.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/southscope_may_2012_ajith_kumar_interview_9.jpg

ajithfederer
12th May 2012, 09:39 PM
http://www.starajith.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/southscope_may_2012_ajith_kumar_interview_10.jpg

ajithfederer
12th May 2012, 09:40 PM
http://www.starajith.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/southscope_may_2012_ajith_kumar_interview_11.jpg

ajithfederer
12th May 2012, 09:41 PM
http://www.starajith.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/southscope_may_2012_ajith_kumar_interview_12.jpg

ajithfederer
12th May 2012, 09:42 PM
http://www.starajith.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/southscope_may_2012_ajith_kumar_interview_13.jpg

ajithfederer
12th May 2012, 09:42 PM
http://www.starajith.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/southscope_may_2012_ajith_kumar_interview_14.jpg

ajithfederer
12th May 2012, 09:43 PM
http://www.starajith.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/southscope_may_2012_ajith_kumar_interview_15.jpg

ajithfederer
12th May 2012, 09:44 PM
http://www.starajith.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/southscope_may_2012_ajith_kumar_interview_16.jpg

ajithfederer
12th May 2012, 09:44 PM
http://www.starajith.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/southscope_may_2012_vidyut_jamwal_interview_1.jpg

ajithfederer
12th May 2012, 09:45 PM
http://www.starajith.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/southscope_may_2012_vidyut_jamwal_interview_2.jpg

ajithfederer
12th May 2012, 09:46 PM
http://www.starajith.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/southscope_may_2012_vidyut_jamwal_interview_3.jpg

ajithfederer
12th May 2012, 09:47 PM
http://www.starajith.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/southscope_may_2012_vidyut_jamwal_interview_4.jpg

ajithfederer
12th May 2012, 09:48 PM
http://www.starajith.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/southscope_may_2012_parvathy_omanakuttan_interview _1.jpg

ajithfederer
12th May 2012, 09:49 PM
http://www.starajith.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/southscope_may_2012_parvathy_omanakuttan_interview _2.jpg

ajithfederer
12th May 2012, 09:50 PM
http://www.starajith.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/southscope_may_2012_parvathy_omanakuttan_interview _3.jpg

ajithfederer
12th May 2012, 09:50 PM
http://www.starajith.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/southscope_may_2012_parvathy_omanakuttan_interview _4.jpg

ajithfederer
12th May 2012, 09:51 PM
http://www.starajith.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/southscope_may_2012_parvathy_omanakuttan_interview _5.jpg

ajithfederer
12th May 2012, 09:52 PM
http://www.starajith.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/southscope_may_2012_bruna_abdullah_interview_1.jpg

ajithfederer
12th May 2012, 09:53 PM
http://www.starajith.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/southscope_may_2012_bruna_abdullah_interview_2.jpg

ajithfederer
12th May 2012, 09:53 PM
http://www.starajith.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/southscope_may_2012_bruna_abdullah_interview_3.jpg

ajithfederer
12th May 2012, 09:54 PM
http://www.starajith.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/southscope_may_2012_bruna_abdullah_interview_4.jpg

ajithfederer
12th May 2012, 09:55 PM
Great Link there cujoo, Thanks for bringing it here.

Mahen
13th May 2012, 03:48 PM
Thanks for the links AF and cujoo...
Bruna is freaking hot i say..Nayan and namitha ellam.. :banghead:

Parthyy
13th May 2012, 05:58 PM
http://www.starajith.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/southscope_may_2012_ajith_kumar_interview_10.jpg

Thanks ajithfederer cujo
This is sheer classy & stylish

Parthyy
14th May 2012, 03:33 PM
"it's true that i narrated a story to ajith," vettrimaran..

NOV
15th May 2012, 05:45 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/s720x720/579280_3927541513955_1442201978_33568632_188520204 1_n.jpg

NOV
15th May 2012, 05:45 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/64851_382398635105500_288825161129515_1565088_4478 63222_n.jpg

Freedom
15th May 2012, 07:09 PM
Thanks for the links AF and cujoo...
Bruna is freaking hot i say..Nayan and namitha ellam.. :banghead:

I second that.....Bruna is freakin hot. has a lot of oomph! Nayan, namitha ellam inime thala kooda nadikave koodaathu!

SoftSword
16th May 2012, 12:35 AM
sorry if its a repost...
not following the thread keenly so i might have not seen this here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=SmwqR-CIUd4

Siv.S
16th May 2012, 05:26 PM
Feddy :thumbsup:

lydayaxobia493
16th May 2012, 06:44 PM
http://www.starajith.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/ajith_real_heroes_armey_soldiers_arasu_kumudam_ans wers.jpg

lydayaxobia493
16th May 2012, 06:44 PM
http://www.starajith.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/bindu_madhavi_wish_act_ajith.jpg

lydayaxobia493
16th May 2012, 07:06 PM
AJITH INTERESTED IN NINAITHALE INIKKUM REMAKE!

http://www.accesskollywood.com/akd-images/news-images/ajith-in-ninaithale-inikkum-remake-rajini-16-05-12.jpg

A recent conversation Ajith had with Selva, who gave Ajith a lead role in his film Amaravathi, ended in Ajith expressing interest to act in Selva's direction again. However, the movie has to be the remake of Ninaithaale Inikkum, Ajith seems to have wished. Selva has already had success with the remake of Naan Avan Illai a few years back and is quite familiar with the process.

But will KB, the owner of the script, part with it and allow a remake? That's for time and Selva to tell. Ajith, on the other hand, is happy to take up Kamal's role in the original despite its brevity since it's a powerful role.

lydayaxobia493
16th May 2012, 07:10 PM
HANSIKA'S CONCERN... WILL AJITH OBLIGE?

http://www.accesskollywood.com/akd-images/news-images/hansika-ajith-16-05-12.jpg

Within the very short span of time her time in Kollywood, Hansika has paired up with leading stars like Dhanush and Vijay and will be sharing the screen space with Simbu. Her only concern now is that she does not have any film with Ajith. The actress wants to complete this list with an Ajith starrer but unfortunately the offer has been eluding her.

With her last release Oru Kal Oru Kannadi has being declared a huge hit, Hansika is pinning her hopes that she would soon get a call to work with Thala.

Siv.S
16th May 2012, 07:17 PM
Thayavu seithu source link kodungappa.. accesskollywood-na padikkama skip panna vasathiya irukkum..

selvakumar
16th May 2012, 07:20 PM
Welcome back Rock star. Siva and others have almost repeated this many times. Appreciate that you are bringing news from multiple sources. But please provide the source :)

ajithfederer
16th May 2012, 07:21 PM
It is from access k. A tip for finding source is to copy paste a part of the article in google.

selvakumar
16th May 2012, 07:41 PM
It is from access k. A tip for finding source is to copy paste a part of the article in google.
Intha tip readersukka illa posterskka :lol:
If everyone starts hitting google to get the source, it will result in unnecessary hits, network traffic and carbon footprint.

P.S: konjam overah thaan poyittomoe (to myself)

lydayaxobia493
16th May 2012, 08:57 PM
http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/s320x320/561328_303806743034007_118312631583420_686679_1742 01168_n.jpg

DONT THINK OUR THALA'S NEXT GETUP....
ITS HOLLYWOOD FAMOUS DIRECTOR STANLEY KUBRICK.
REALLY UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!

He really looks lik our thala....gr8.......

lydayaxobia493
16th May 2012, 09:00 PM
AJITH AT RCPA IMAGES GALLERY

http://www.accesskollywood.com/photo-galleries/ajith-rcpa/images/ajith-rcpa09.jpg

http://www.accesskollywood.com/photo-galleries/ajith-rcpa/images/ajith-rcpa05.jpg

http://www.accesskollywood.com/photo-galleries/ajith-rcpa/images/ajith-rcpa03.jpg

http://www.accesskollywood.com/photo-galleries/ajith-rcpa/images/ajith-rcpa13.jpg

http://www.accesskollywood.com/photo-galleries/ajith-rcpa/images/ajith-rcpa11.jpg

lydayaxobia493
16th May 2012, 09:15 PM
Sory if already posted... wat a pair.. thala nd shalini..

http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/540026_10150832193526812_821386811_10095557_459960 721_n.jpg

selvakumar
17th May 2012, 12:38 AM
Thala's 1996 interview. After reading all his recent interviews, I go back and recollect this interview. You can see the intensity in every answer.
Even at such a young age, he had understood the cinema industry completely. The way he thanked Subhash for giving a chance in Pavithra and his views on fans. :clap:
Really proud to be his fan
http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=endscreen&v=LxVNzGEY-8k

lydayaxobia493
17th May 2012, 09:24 AM
Welcome back Rock star. Siva and others have almost repeated this many times. Appreciate that you are bringing news from multiple sources. But please provide the source :)

k..hereafter i wil keep it... sory..

ya of course tat r frm aktamil as feddy said..

lydayaxobia493
18th May 2012, 04:44 PM
"I've given a break for Ajith who has given a break for many"

http://www.accesskollywood.com/akd-images/news-images/ajith-who-has-given-a-break-ajith-18-05-12.jpg

Director Vasanth is very proud that he is the director who has given Ajith a break in the film industry with Aasai. The director has said that though Thala has given a break for many directors and technicians with his films, he has the distinction of being a director giving him a break with Aasai.

lydayaxobia493
19th May 2012, 01:01 AM
Published in Deccan Chronicle daily newspaper dated May 19, 2012

Thala And Thalapathy To Work Together?

http://www.starajith.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/Thala-Thalapathy-ajith-vijay-selva-ninaithaley-inikkum-rumour.jpg

This is the big fat rumour that’s making its rounds in tinselville. The two hot stars of K’town — Ajith and Vijay, are coming together for the remake of the cult classic movie Ninaithale Inikkum that featured the two biggies Kamal Haasan and Rajinikanth in the lead.

The flick was directed by K. Balachandar, the man who introduced the two iconic stars to the film industry. Jayapradha, the heroine of the movie, was critically acclaimed for her beauty and performance.

Reportedly, the man who is going to wield the megaphone is ace filmmaker Selvah, who introduced Ajith to Tamil with Amaravathi.

It is learnt that Selvah met Ajith recently, and in the course of their conversation, Thala expressed his desire to work in Selvah’s direction and wished it could be in the Ninaithale Inikkum remake.

Selvah has already tasted success with the Naan Avanillai (again directed by KB) remake, and is quite familiar with the nitty gritty.

The buzz is that while Ajith will play the role of Kamal, Selvah is making a lot of changes to Rajini’s character, which merely complimented Kamal’s in the original.

He aims to make it equally important to the main lead, and then approach Vijay to play it.

However, when Selvah was contacted by this newspaper, he was furious about miscreants who spread such false rumours.

“It is funny how people’s imaginations run wild — there’s not an iota of truth in it. First of all, it’s been a long time since I met Ajith.

So, it is an absolutely baseless rumor and there’s no such movie in the offing.” It may be recalled that last year, a gossip that spread like wildfire was about Thala and Ilayathalapathy coming together for the remake of the Bollywood blockbuster Sholay, which later fizzled out!

http://www.ajithfans.info/massajith/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/Thala-Thalapathy-work-together.jpg

lydayaxobia493
19th May 2012, 02:58 PM
Prema Pustagam is not first film for our thala... its "En Veedu En Kanavar" which was released in 1990 in which thala is acted as school boy is it ?

Source : wiki.. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ajith_Kumar

ajithfederer
20th May 2012, 09:36 AM
http://www.starajith.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/thala_pola_varuma_ajith_billa2_kalki_exclusive_sur esh_balaji_interview1.jpg

ajithfederer
20th May 2012, 09:37 AM
http://www.starajith.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/thala_pola_varuma_ajith_billa2_kalki_exclusive_sur esh_balaji_interview2.jpg

ajithfederer
20th May 2012, 09:37 AM
http://www.starajith.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/thala_pola_varuma_ajith_billa2_kalki_exclusive_sur esh_balaji_interview3.jpg

ajithfederer
20th May 2012, 09:38 AM
http://www.starajith.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/thala_pola_varuma_ajith_billa2_kalki_exclusive_sur esh_balaji_interview4.jpg

ajithfederer
20th May 2012, 09:38 AM
http://www.starajith.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/thala_pola_varuma_ajith_billa2_kalki_exclusive_5.j pg

leosimha
20th May 2012, 10:31 AM
"I've given a break for Ajith who has given a break for many"

http://www.accesskollywood.com/akd-images/news-images/ajith-who-has-given-a-break-ajith-18-05-12.jpg

Director Vasanth is very proud that he is the director who has given Ajith a break in the film industry with Aasai. The director has said that though Thala has given a break for many directors and technicians with his films, he has the distinction of being a director giving him a break with Aasai.

enakku sirippu thaan varathu...Vasanth doesn't want anybody to forget him....

leosimha
20th May 2012, 10:33 AM
wonderful article in kalki...thala pola varumaa....really interesting to know lots of information regarding our thala...

selvakumar
20th May 2012, 12:55 PM
Leo, Vasanth deserves that without any doubt. If you see the 1996 interview, Thala thanks Subhash for giving him a movie during that time (Pavithra). But the true break came from Vasanth. He is right.

lydayaxobia493
20th May 2012, 01:22 PM
அஜித்தின் தீவிர ரசிகை நான் - அனுஜா அய்யர்

http://img1.dinamalar.com/cini//CNewsImages/NT_120520125712000000.jpg

கமலின், "உன்னைப் போல் ஒருவன் படத்தில் நடித்தவர், அனுஜா அய்யர். இவர், நடிகர் அஜித்தின் தீவிர ரசிகை. எந்த வகையில் இவரை கவர்ந்தாராம் அஜித்? "ஒரு ஹீரோவிற்குரிய அழகும், திறமையும் கொண்ட நடிகர் அவர். எந்த சினிமா பின்னணியும் இல்லாமல், ஜெயித்துக் காட்டியவர். இதற்கெல்லாம் மேலாக, நல்ல மனிதர். அவர் நடித்ததில், "அமராவதி, ஆசை, வாலி, தீனா, அமர்க்களம், மங்காத்தா ஆகிய படங்கள், எனக்கு பிடித்தமானவை என்கிறார் அனுஜா.

Siv.S
21st May 2012, 03:33 PM
Athiradikaara Machan Ajith

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZjhYA-zYNI

leosimha
21st May 2012, 10:35 PM
what does this video actually say? I thought it is about Billa-2 but showing Citizen clippings.

selvakumar
21st May 2012, 11:11 PM
Leo, It is not about Billa-2. Here is the translation

"Like Super star and supreme star titles, Ultimate star title was also quite popular for Ajith. But last year he avoided the usage of the title "just like that". OTOH, He is more popular among his fans as Thala".

leosimha
21st May 2012, 11:34 PM
Selva...thanks for the translation...was searching for the audio device...just in time... :)

lydayaxobia493
22nd May 2012, 07:24 PM
http://www.ajithfansclub.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/hats-of-ajith.jpg

lydayaxobia493
22nd May 2012, 07:26 PM
Dont knw its already shared or not.. Taken during Raju sundaram marraige function...

http://www.ajithfansclub.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/ajith-at-raju-sundaram1.jpg

lydayaxobia493
23rd May 2012, 06:27 PM
Video : Director Saran Exclusively Speaks About Ajith & Kadhal Mannan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7HKOKS5MCc&feature=player_embedded#t=3s

Telecasted & captured from Autograph special program in Jaya Tv on May 22, 2012 at 21:00 Hrs

leosimha
23rd May 2012, 07:03 PM
Amazing stuff by Saran....still he holds Ajith in high esteem... hats off....not to forget SJ Suryah will also join this league....

lydayaxobia493
24th May 2012, 09:27 AM
Amazing stuff by Saran....still he holds Ajith in high esteem... hats off....not to forget SJ Suryah will also join this league....

+1 A R Murugadoss..

leosimha
25th May 2012, 07:12 PM
+1 A R Murugadoss..

-1 for ARM....I don't think so...

lydayaxobia493
25th May 2012, 07:26 PM
-1 for ARM....I don't think so...

he too told in some interviews, leo...

leosimha
25th May 2012, 07:31 PM
it might be true that he might have said in an interview....but he doesn't say it with a heart and in cheerful/jubilant mood or with a true sense...I can easily make it out from his body language...I don't have anything against ARM..he is a good director but this guy has the EGO of not accepting...

just compare ARM with other directors like SJS, VV, ALV, VP, Saran (you have posted his interview above)..

leosimha
26th May 2012, 08:23 PM
Thala Ajith: Single Man Army

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Y21axr4h568

Link - http://www.kollywoodgalattaa.com/2012/05/thala-ajith-single-man-army.html

leosimha
26th May 2012, 08:38 PM
Thala Ajith Takes Over IPL Ratings

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=zHVm1X80_OE

Link - http://www.viewtamil.com/2012/05/thala-ajith-takes-over-ipl-ratings.html

leosimha
26th May 2012, 09:23 PM
Saturday Classic : Unseen TV News Video Compilation Of Ajith’s 2004 Racing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=jF-dnQ7KUek

Link - http://www.starajith.com/latest-news/saturday-classic-unseen-tv-news-video-compilation-of-ajiths-2004-racing/

Siv.S
28th May 2012, 07:27 PM
“I Am Never Afraid Of Failure

Ajith Kumar, fondly called ‘Thala’ by his fans in Tamil Nadu is also described as the King of Opening. But this unassuming actor does not believe in such superlatives. He also does not like to talk about or promote his films, which is unusual in these times of aggressive marketing.

He is guarded and cautious in his opinions. In place of the carefree, impulsive young man I met several years ago, is a 41-year-old, grey-haired, mature man who believes that living life and loving are more important than anything else in life.

In this rare and exclusive interview, Ajith has chosen to talk more about life than films.

The first time I met you was in 1995 when you were recuperating from a bike accident. What was in your mind then? Dreams?

I was too young to comprehend what was happening. Getting back to normality was my priority. I did not think about anything beyond that. My health was the only priority and my road to recovery took all my time.

Are you not a dreamer?

Aren’t we all dreamers? It’s only because man dreamt of flying that we are travelling in planes. Behind all inventions, we see the dreams of people. I am glad that mankind on the whole are dreamers.

By the year 2000, your film career was flourishing and you had a lot of fans and fan clubs. How did you react to this sudden mass adulation?

I was the first person from my family to enter films. So, everything connected with films was new to me, including fans and fan clubs.

It took me some time to cope with the way the industry functions, and how it doesn’t work at times. It has been a learning process for me. Yes, it took time for me to come to terms with what was happening around me.

Let me put it this way: What I feel for my fans is something that cannot be described in words. All I want to say is that they are in my prayers and I wish them all very well.

Did you try to analyse why so many people adore you?

No, not at all. I was always focused on what was given to me. Yes, I was conscious of what was happening around me, but I tried to stay focused on my work and the responsibilities connected with my work.

Did you enjoy the love and adulation of people?

More than enjoying it, I looked on it as a huge responsibility. I am more conscious about not misusing the adulation.

I am aware of the love they have for me, and that is why I said, I pray for them. I only tell them, look after your parents, God will look after you.

I don’t expect anything else from them other than their love. Nothing less, nothing more.

Fans blindly follow film stars and do whatever they do. Isn’t that scary?

You are demeaning people by saying that. I have a lot of respect for people, and I feel they are far more sensible and responsible than to ape or imitate somebody.

If at all something like that happens, it’s a rare case. I don’t think it is something that we need to look down upon.

You surprised all when you chose to act with grey hair in Mankaatha.

I don’t think I did anything unusual or brave. The protagonist of the film was a politically incorrect character and the role demanded that I appear in a certain way.

It is not that I wanted to do what no one else has done or anything like that.

So, unlike what many people think, you were not influenced by the George Clooney look?

Honestly, it just happened and it is an honour to be compared to such a huge star.

As a star, are you not bothered about your physical appearance?

I am not so critical about myself and my looks. Physical appearance also is linked to what you can adapt to and what you cannot. Everybody here knows about my health issues.

It is said that actors are narcissists. Are you one of them?

If you need an honest answer, you should ask those who worked with me and interacted with me. I can’t comment on what I am. How can I answer about my own character?

Being an actor does not mean that I am from Mars or any other planet. I am as normal as any other human being. I experience the same emotions as anybody else.

I don’t think I am any different. I am an actor by profession. It is my job and that is all.

Do you try to analyse your film career or yourself as an actor?

Life is not only about being successful. Life is about experiencing, faltering, falling down and then getting up and moving ahead till you meet the next hurdle, again falling and getting up…

I am never afraid of failure. Nobody should be scared of failure. Why I say is, failure teaches us more about life than success.

Some people are scared to try new things for fear of not succeeding. They think, what if I do not succeed… That thought, I think is the biggest stumbling block one can put for one self.

Life is not only about what you achieve but about what you learn in the process. You may have achieved so much in life but may not have learnt anything.

What is happiness to you?

Happiness is to be content with what we have and accept what is given to you by life.

Contentment is the first sign of happiness. There is a time for everything in life.

The root problem behind unhappiness is when you constantly want to accumulate, accumulate and accumulate.

Are you not ambitious?

There has to be a relation between ambition and your abilities. You try to understand your shortcomings and try to achieve something that is within your abilities and limits. Most importantly, you need to be aware of what your abilities are.

Of course, what I was ambitious about at 20 is totally different from what I want today. After 40, you start looking at life differently.

At 41, you feel life is not just about ambitions; it is much more than that. It is all about experiences. That is how I look at life now. My ambition is to sustain what I have achieved till the end and inculcate it in my child.

Other than acting, you indulge in many things…

Photography is something I took up in 12 years back. I started from the basics. I do not start using a gadget until I read the entire manual. You could call it OCD (obsessive compulsive disorder) or something like that.

Are aero-modelling, photography etc your passions?

Maybe they are stress busters for me! I feel happy when I do all that. You could call it hobby, passion, whatever you want…

I am thankful to God that I have been able to experience so many things. I feel privileged to have experienced so many emotions at different times.

God forbid, if I were told tomorrow, ‘Ajith, your time is up now’, I wouldn’t bat an eyelid. I wouldn’t complain. I would quietly go!

Are you bothered about the outcome of your films, like how commercially successful they are?

I am eager to know the reviews and reactions. I am as eager as my audience is.

There is a very good saying, ‘this too shall pass’. Those who are going through bad times can think this too shall pass.

And those who are going through good times also should remember that this too shall pass.

This will keep you sane and grounded.

Don’t you care about the commercial success of your films?

“Don’t care” is too harsh. I am concerned about everything that I do in life, be it films, or photography, or motor racing, or aero modelling.

Why do you then not market your films like other actors do?

I don’t like comparisons. I am comfortable with what I am doing and others are comfortable with what they are doing.

So, you are not comfortable with marketing your films?

A good film is a promotion by itself. These are my personal views and I convey this to my producers and concerned people when I sign a film. I tell them my comfort level and only after that, I sign a film.

What is the most important thing for you to accept a film?

Compatibility is my main prerogative in signing a film. There has to be compatibility between the producer, director and myself.

If we cannot vibe with each other for five minutes, we will not be able to work together for months.

Do you plan what you want to do in life, like your film career?

At 41, I believe more in looking at the present than looking behind or ahead. I live for the moment. For example, right now, there is nothing in my mind except this interview. Similarly, when I am acting in a film, I live that moment.

I believe there is so much fighting and violence in this world because mankind believes that it is going to live forever. But we don’t know what is there for us tomorrow. So, why don’t we forget all the enmity and live this moment and not step on anyone’s toes?

I have seen some of my friends who were terminally ill appreciate life and live a better quality of life. They were so content with their life and so much more concerned about people. It is from them that I learnt this lesson.

I just want to live for the moment because we are not going to last forever.

Acting in films or films becoming hits or making money are not important in front of living a contented life where all of us love each other.

Shobha Warrier in Chennai
http://www.rediff.com/movies/slide-show/slide-show-1-south-interview-with-ajith/20120528.htm

leosimha
28th May 2012, 10:21 PM
Super interview...thala... :clap: I am NEVER afraid of FAILURES....simply superb :)

thala pola varumaa...

lydayaxobia493
28th May 2012, 10:55 PM
Video Promo : May 28 – 31 (Mon to Thu) Ajith Special Movies In Raj Tv

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jrwqp7O20vI&feature=player_embedded#t=7s

Watch & enjoy Summer special Ajith movies in Raj Tv daily at 10:30 PM IST from May 28 to May 31.

May 28 (Monday) – “Ennai Thalatta Varuvala” starring Ajith, Vignesh & Reshma.

May 29 (Tuesday) – “Rettai Jadai Vayasu” starring Ajith, Goundamani & Manthra.

May 30 (Wednesday) – “Vaanmathi” starring Ajith & Swathi.

May 31 (Thursday) – “Amaravathy” starring Ajith & Sangavi.

selvakumar
28th May 2012, 11:21 PM
Good interview [as usual] from Thala :thumbsup:

Ilayathalapathy Fan
29th May 2012, 11:59 PM
Friends i always felt thala's stylish suits made his look very smart and good and he should use these stylish looks towards a role where he plays like financial analyst, a businessman or roles similar to that cause i feel Thala is very apt for it and his personality suits that but he is using these looks more towards gangster/don roles. What do you guys feel i really want to see thala in a business type of intellectual role with those suits cause he will really suit it and it will take him next level in his acting career.

k_vanan
30th May 2012, 05:58 AM
Friends i always felt thala's stylish suits made his look very smart and good and he should use these stylish looks towards a role where he plays like financial analyst, a businessman or roles similar to that cause i feel Thala is very apt for it and his personality suits that but he is using these looks more towards gangster/don roles. What do you guys feel i really want to see thala in a business type of intellectual role with those suits cause he will really suit it and it will take him next level in his acting career.

:goodidea:

lydayaxobia493
30th May 2012, 06:29 PM
http://www.accesskollywood.com/news-id-ajith-to-team-ks-ravi-kumar-30-05-122799.htm

AJITH TO TEAM UP WITH KS RAVI KUMAR

Sources say that Ajith’s 53rd film could be directed by KS Ravi Kumar.Thala had wanted to do a film with Siruthai Siva but this project isnot likely to happen any time soon. Following this, there is a talkthat he may team up with KSR.

The director had reportedly told a story to Ajith during the shootingof Varalaru and the star had agreed to play the male lead in it. Thisstory may now be made into a film, say sources. With KSR almost on theverge of completing his assignment in Kochadaiyaan and getting readyto direct Kamal Haasan, we can expect the Ajith project to startrolling after the star completes Vishnuvardhan’s film.

Unmaiyile inthu nadantha i wil be really happyyyy.. :)

Ilayathalapathy Fan
30th May 2012, 06:33 PM
http://www.accesskollywood.com/news-id-ajith-to-team-ks-ravi-kumar-30-05-122799.htm

Unmaiyile inthu nadantha i wil be really happyyyy.. :)

me too ks is such a class director he wil take classy comedy scenes and villain was great for ajith. Hope ajith and ks and crazy team up for a great fun filled flick. Best news of the day ill be so glad if siruthai siva project gets cancelled and we get ks.

leosimha
31st May 2012, 12:06 AM
KSR!!! might be fake news....

lydayaxobia493
31st May 2012, 09:44 AM
http://tamil.oneindia.in/movies/heroes/2012/05/ajith-stays-alone-as-family-holiday-london-154825.html

அஜீத்தை தனியாவிட்டு லண்டன் பறந்த குடும்பத்தார்

அஜீத் குமார் படப்பிடிப்புகளில் பிசியாக இருப்பதால் அவரை தனியாக விட்டுவிட்டு அவரது குடும்பத்தார் கோடை விடுமுறையைக் கழிக்க லண்டன் சென்றுள்ளனர்.

அஜீத் குமார் ஷூட்டிங்களில் பிசியாக இருக்கிறார். இந்நிலையில் விஷ்ணுவர்தன் இயக்கும் இன்னும் பெயரிடப்படாத படத்தில் நயன்தாரா, ஆர்யா, டாப்ஸி ஆகியோருடன் நடிக்கவிருக்கிறார். அந்த படத்தின் ஷூட்டிங் நாளை மும்பையில் துவங்குகிறது. இதற்கிடையே அவரது குடும்பத்தார் கோடை விடுமுறையைக் கழிக்க லண்டன் செல்ல திட்டமிட்டனர். ஆனால் அஜீத்துக்கு படப்பிடுப்புகள் இருப்பதால் அவர் லண்டன் வருவது கஷ்டம் என்பதை அவரது குடும்பத்தார் உணர்ந்தனர்.

இதையடுத்து அஜீத்தின் மனைவி ஷாலினி, செல்ல மகள் அனோஷ்கா, மாமனார், மைத்துனி ஷாமிலி ஆகியோர் மட்டும் லண்டன் பறந்துவிட்டனர். அவர்கள் எல்லாம் ஜாலியாக லண்டனை சுற்றிப் பார்க்க தல மட்டும் இங்கு தனியாக உள்ளார்.

படப்பிடிப்புகள் இருப்பதால் குடும்பத்தார் வீட்டில் இல்லாதது ஒரு வேளை வித்தியாசமாக தெரியாமல் இருக்கலாம். ஆனால் அவர் நிச்சயம் தனது மகளை மிஸ் பண்ணுவார்.

Siv.S
4th June 2012, 12:53 PM
1421 1422

leosimha
4th June 2012, 02:26 PM
when was this photo taken and which function/program is this?

Siv.S
4th June 2012, 03:33 PM
No idea Leo,got it from Facebook...saidai Duraisamy is there.. might be some government function..

BM
4th June 2012, 03:40 PM

Before Mankatha. Saidai Duraisamy (Chennai Mayor) son wedding. Amma kooda, padam vanthu romba naal aaguthE'nu kEtutu pOnaangOv.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_eewr1b1LpYA/TJgJTCXsRkI/AAAAAAAAGVM/3tDSASo5U1w/s1600/Ajith_Shalini_Saidai_Duraisamy_Son_Reception_01.jp g

http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/s720x720/297418_250117865036195_207333032648012_676580_2251 4267_n.jpg

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/s720x720/302999_250117885036193_207333032648012_676581_7282 27794_n.jpg

http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/298752_250114975036484_417464685_n.jpg

http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/296679_250117911702857_2359316_n.jpg

http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/314524_250116935036288_207333032648012_676565_1080 692451_n.jpg

http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/s720x720/320116_250115031703145_2066490421_n.jpg

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/316428_250117288369586_1789676788_n.jpg

http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/s720x720/302573_250115925036389_207333032648012_676559_9939 34308_n.jpg

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/303969_250115941703054_1431852819_n.jpg

BM
4th June 2012, 03:40 PM
http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/313267_250116035036378_1340991949_n.jpg

http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/297568_250117268369588_1052613932_n.jpg

http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/298809_250118028369512_1044948184_n.jpg

http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/306485_250115998369715_1515725866_n.jpg

Ilayathalapathy Fan
4th June 2012, 06:48 PM
:goodidea:

In most of the images where he is wearing a suit you can clearly see this personna. Even in the racing interview on a national channel it is shown well.

ajaybaskar
6th June 2012, 09:28 AM
'Seventh Channel' Manickam Narayanan has alleged that Ajith cheated him, refusing to give back Rs.9 lakh that Narayanan gave him in 1996.

Source: Kumudam dated 13.06.2012

BM
6th June 2012, 09:48 AM
96 la 9 lakhs kudukkura alavukku Ajith worth illaye. Some thousands'la salary vaangitu irunthirupaaru.

Post the content, if anybody read that article.

ajaybaskar
6th June 2012, 10:27 AM
I read it in the parlor.. Tamilcinema article is here..

http://www.tamilcinema.com/CINENEWS/Hotnews/2012/june/060612.asp

balaajee
6th June 2012, 10:52 AM
'Seventh Channel' Manickam Narayanan has alleged that Ajith cheated him, refusing to give back Rs.9 lakh that Narayanan gave him in 1996.

Source: Kumudam dated 13.06.2012

After VITHANGAN failure he might have checked his accounts..........

BM
6th June 2012, 11:02 AM
16 varushama oru appaaviya emaathi irukaare Ajith. Evidence irunthum ippavum court ku pOgaama movie release aavura nEramaa paathu kumudham kitta pOi irukaare, paavam he is.

"Anne ella payakittayum ipadi payithiyakaarathanamaa irukaathane, apdi irunthana ilichavaai payandruvaanga unna".

leosimha
6th June 2012, 05:50 PM
so this 7th channel Narayanan wants some publicity only during Ajith's Billa-2 release :banghead: If Ajith is going to shut his mouth and doesn't speak up....then its very bad.... :(

raghavendran
6th June 2012, 07:36 PM
:fatigue:

raghavendran
6th June 2012, 08:51 PM
http://www.orkut.co.in/Interstitial?u=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-nGeyC201AZ8/T8n_gQ0E4eI/AAAAAAAAAK8/pTGikmFQGXY/s600/546518_232203500216196_471916639_n.jpg&t=AKZkg21hMM3bR5XdWpMbJ5GlxFKXDJ--vBVF6BHPOhTLLepkcou6qJpV89btnA5JBcIcq4CgFTjFWubyjM exdr4Egu0z4qwcLwAAAAAAAAAA&r=1

leosimha
6th June 2012, 10:58 PM
http://www.orkut.co.in/Interstitial?u=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-nGeyC201AZ8/T8n_gQ0E4eI/AAAAAAAAAK8/pTGikmFQGXY/s600/546518_232203500216196_471916639_n.jpg&t=AKZkg21hMM3bR5XdWpMbJ5GlxFKXDJ--vBVF6BHPOhTLLepkcou6qJpV89btnA5JBcIcq4CgFTjFWubyjM exdr4Egu0z4qwcLwAAAAAAAAAA&r=1

image link is broken...what's it?

ajaybaskar
7th June 2012, 08:59 AM
Pls do the needful...

http://siima.in/nominees.php

raghavendran
7th June 2012, 09:50 AM
Leo

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-nGeyC201AZ8/T8n_gQ0E4eI/AAAAAAAAAK8/pTGikmFQGXY/s600/546518_232203500216196_471916639_n.jpg

ajithfederer
7th June 2012, 12:00 PM
http://www.starajith.com/latest-news/ajith-gave-me-life-director-a-r-murugadoss/

DKWTHBPH Before. So here you go.

selvakumar
7th June 2012, 12:44 PM
16 varushama oru appaaviya emaathi irukaare Ajith. Evidence irunthum ippavum court ku pOgaama movie release aavura nEramaa paathu kumudham kitta pOi irukaare, paavam he is.

"Anne ella payakittayum ipadi payithiyakaarathanamaa irukaathane, apdi irunthana ilichavaai payandruvaanga unna".
True. Generally guys will delay these things until they can use it at a later point in time. Even if you go and repay your loan on time, they may not take it if they visualize a bigger opportunity with you. But even then asking for a money that was given in 1996 looks ridiculous. No wonder he had incurred losses. We had a Kaja before. Now this Manikam. Not sure who is next. I also don't understand how "these guys" are suddenly coming into the picture and demanding something out of the blue. What were they doing all along?

leosimha
7th June 2012, 06:53 PM
http://www.starajith.com/latest-news/ajith-gave-me-life-director-a-r-murugadoss/

DKWTHBPH Before. So here you go.

?????

leosimha
7th June 2012, 06:55 PM
there is nothing wrong if Ajith puts a defamation case against this producer.

leosimha
7th June 2012, 06:56 PM
Leo

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-nGeyC201AZ8/T8n_gQ0E4eI/AAAAAAAAAK8/pTGikmFQGXY/s600/546518_232203500216196_471916639_n.jpg

wow...handsome thala with the gals... :) this photo is taken during Billa

KlamRoyA
12th June 2012, 09:01 PM
sory if already posted..

https://p.twimg.com/AvKTeihCIAALRSL.jpg

thala
12th June 2012, 09:31 PM
I want my thala to win vijay awards favourite hero..eventhough he won't participate the MASS in the stadium would be phenomenal...I don't know if hes also nominated for best villain award..would be great too!

KlamRoyA
12th June 2012, 11:35 PM
http://www.ajithfans.com/news/2012/06/08/ajith-to-hold-photo-exhibition/

Ajith to hold photo exhibition

Ajith’s penchant for photography is an open secret. The ‘Thala’, as he is endearingly called by his fans, always carries a camera with him.
After pursuing this hobby for over a decade, there are hundreds of photos in his collection. Some of the top cinematographers and photographers, who have had a glimpse of the pictures, were all praise for the actor, saying they were in good taste and of international quality.
As a result, Ajith’s family members and friends have been urging him to hold an exhibition of his photos. But the media-shy star was reluctant so far. However, the talented actor seems to have changed his mind, sources close to him say.
“Ajith is planning to conduct a photo exhibition soon at a popular art gallery in Chennai. Proceedings of the sale will go towards a noble cause,” they say, adding: “A team is now short listing the best of the best pictures clicked by him.”

BM
14th June 2012, 05:45 PM
Lata Srinivasan @latasrinivasan

Chennai Times Film Awards 2011 - Best Actor Male - ‪#Thala‬ ‪#Ajith‬

https://twitter.com/latasrinivasan/status/213241021730004992

KlamRoyA
17th June 2012, 01:18 AM
http://www.ajithfans.com/news/2012/06/17/ajith-won-best-villan-actor-vijay-awards-2012/

Ajith won the the “Best Villan Actor” at Vijay Awards 2012

Just now from Nehru Indoor Stadium:

The crowd just can’t stop cheering for this award won by Ajith !
Thala Ajith wins “Best Villain” atVijay awards for Mankatha !
Though Ajith was not present at the Function, the award was given to Director Venkat Prabhu.
Thala Ajith Kumar’s message to Fans:
Thanks a ton. This would not have been possible without Mankatha team. Thanks to Arjun sir. Take care of your parents and the god will take care of you.
Heartiest Congratulations from Millions of fans around the world to One and Only Thala
We Love you Thala !!!

KlamRoyA
17th June 2012, 01:20 AM
Congrats thala... u really deserve tis..
Expecting Nxt year too be best hero/negative award for Billa 2..

cheers..

Parthyy
17th June 2012, 01:23 AM
Thala is in Bangalore for Vishnu film shoot....bangalore vaasigal therinja solungappa...Paathey aaganum:redjump:

thala
17th June 2012, 02:15 AM
THALA also won Favourite HERO award!!! BOOOOOOM!! Machi open the bottle!

Parthyy
17th June 2012, 02:23 AM
^^ After Kamalhaasan #Dasavathaaram,Rajini #Enthiran -->its our Ajith #Mankatha winning both Best Villain actor & Favorite actor.
Thala please keep this momentum #Billa2

BM
17th June 2012, 09:23 AM
I guess Vijay, Surya, Vikram didn't attend the function. Otherwise Vijay tv would have created some categories like next MKT, next MGR, next Sivaji and would have given kuchi mitaai to all participated celebrities. I'm happy that Ajith knows where to keep these kind of channels.

KlamRoyA
17th June 2012, 11:18 AM
venkat prabhu ‏@dirvenkatprabhu
Was a little disappointed for not nominating mankatha for most of the categories!! Well mankatha was made for u and not for critics!! Thanks

Only two nominations for mankatha best costume design and best actor in a negative role!! @vasukibhaskar

Thanks to each and everyone of u out there who voted for me and Thala!!! Well all matters is da public vote more than the jury choice!

Dhananjayan Govind ‏@Dhananjayang
Congrats to Team Mankatha winning many popular awards which matters a lot as it is voted by the public

one of the best tweet..

@dirvenkatprabhu Both rajni and kamal done more than 1 role and got 2 awards 4 same film but #thala got 2 awards 4 single role

HonestRaj
17th June 2012, 12:16 PM
I guess Vijay, Surya, Vikram didn't attend the function. Otherwise Vijay tv would have created some categories like next MKT, next MGR, next Sivaji and would have given kuchi mitaai to all participated celebrities. I'm happy that Ajith knows where to keep these kind of channels.

:lol:

these days national award itself has become a joke..
vijay tv awards ellam... :lol2:

Siv.S
17th June 2012, 01:13 PM
:lol: still remember their last minute next superstar award for the attendee ..
Vikram came to the show and he got best actor award... Attend pannathan Award-nnum niraiya perukku sollittanga pola ;) Attend pannama award vaanginathu rende perthan :D

Siv.S
17th June 2012, 01:20 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0cJdlGi2N4&feature=player_embedded#!

Arangam Athirum Alapparai :smokesmirk: :smokesmirk: :smokesmirk:

Parthyy
17th June 2012, 01:59 PM
:lol: still remember their last minute next superstar award for the attendee ..
Vikram came to the show and he got best actor award... Attend pannathan Award-nnum niraiya perukku sollittanga pola ;) Attend pannama award vaanginathu rende perthan :D

:lol: vaasthavam thaan intha award comedies namma aalu vaangunathula thani santhosam athu vera department

KlamRoyA
17th June 2012, 05:46 PM
One more nomination for mankatha which I forgot to mention stunt silva for best stunt dir!!!

leosimha
17th June 2012, 06:26 PM
wow...congrats thala...for his awards...hmm...surprised to hear frmo Venkat Prabhu that Mankatha has got least number of nominations and what's more shocking is YSR was not nominated for Best MD... :( :banghead:

vanchi
17th June 2012, 10:32 PM
superb. thala. sema alapparai :-D:smokesmirk: