PDA

View Full Version : [[-¤--^THÅLÃ ^--¤-]] Thagaval Mayyam - PART 10

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

ajithfederer
28th May 2010, 09:07 AM
I may direct VTV’s B-town remake: Gautham
MADHU DAITHOTA , TNN, May 28, 2010, 12.00am IST

A long holiday in the English countryside and many accolades later, Gautham Vasudev Menon is a refreshed man. The director, who’s been scoring one hit after the other, is now swamped with offers to remake his latest hit, the Simbu-Trisha starrer Vinnaithaandi Varuvaayaa (VTV) in several languages.

It’s now said that Pratik Babbar will be playing the lead in its Hindi version. “When it works out, I’ll be directing it. We’ll get a clear picture after the second week of June,” explains Gautham.

It’s the first time that a bilingual has got such a response in recent times. “I’m glad we were able to capture two markets, Telugu and Tamil, in one go. Most films only get dubbed in other languages,” he says.

The director is also being credited for giving Simbu a make-over. “Contrary to reports, Simbu was totally hassle-free and he’s a very competent actor. As for Trisha, she’s a good friend and a down-to-earth girl. She carried off the saree look really well,” says Gautham.

He’s got enquiries from Bangalore for the remake rights of VTV. “Let’s see how it goes. Things need to be sorted out,” he says, adding, “I also hear that Kaakha Kaakha (KK) is being remade there. That’s good.” But the same flick will not have Gautham wielding the megaphone. “I’m a bit sceptical about remaking a film that released eight years ago. Nishikant Kamath will be directing it,” says Gautham.

Meanwhile, he’s wrapping up a thriller with Sameera Reddy and a newcomer, after which he’ll go on floors with Ajith’s 50th film. “When Ajith returns from the F2 circuit, we’ll get started. Reports of it having an underworld theme are false,” states Gautham. And no, he isn’t teaming up with Vikram as well.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/regional/news-interviews/I-may-direct-VTVs-B-town-remake-Gautham/articleshow/5980610.cms
[tscii:f82428efdf][/tscii:f82428efdf]

Parthyy
28th May 2010, 02:22 PM
I may direct VTV’s B-town remake: Gautham
MADHU DAITHOTA , TNN, May 28, 2010, 12.00am IST

A long holiday in the English countryside and many accolades later, Gautham Vasudev Menon is a refreshed man. The director, who’s been scoring one hit after the other, is now swamped with offers to remake his latest hit, the Simbu-Trisha starrer Vinnaithaandi Varuvaayaa (VTV) in several languages.

It’s now said that Pratik Babbar will be playing the lead in its Hindi version. “When it works out, I’ll be directing it. We’ll get a clear picture after the second week of June,” explains Gautham.

It’s the first time that a bilingual has got such a response in recent times. “I’m glad we were able to capture two markets, Telugu and Tamil, in one go. Most films only get dubbed in other languages,” he says.

The director is also being credited for giving Simbu a make-over. “Contrary to reports, Simbu was totally hassle-free and he’s a very competent actor. As for Trisha, she’s a good friend and a down-to-earth girl. She carried off the saree look really well,” says Gautham.

He’s got enquiries from Bangalore for the remake rights of VTV. “Let’s see how it goes. Things need to be sorted out,” he says, adding, “I also hear that Kaakha Kaakha (KK) is being remade there. That’s good.” But the same flick will not have Gautham wielding the megaphone. “I’m a bit sceptical about remaking a film that released eight years ago. Nishikant Kamath will be directing it,” says Gautham.

Meanwhile, he’s wrapping up a thriller with Sameera Reddy and a newcomer, after which he’ll go on floors with Ajith’s 50th film. “When Ajith returns from the F2 circuit, we’ll get started. Reports of it having an underworld theme are false,” states Gautham. And no, he isn’t teaming up with Vikram as well.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/regional/news-interviews/I-may-direct-VTVs-B-town-remake-Gautham/articleshow/5980610.cms
[tscii:6d1df56194][/tscii:6d1df56194]

hope its genuine news.......
salaikkaama interview kudukkaraar 8-) 8-)

BM
28th May 2010, 02:35 PM
Ajith-Gautham project to begin in October?

Here comes good news! 'Thala' Ajith will team up with Kollywood's favourite director Gautham Menon for his 50th film to be produced by Dhayanidhi Alagiri (son of Union Minister M.K. Azhagiri), who has already marketed Gautham Menon's Vaaranam Aayiram an year ago. There are reports this film will go on floors in October 2010.

Ajith is currently busy with his car racing commitments while Gautham Menon is directing a quickie thriller starring Sameera Reddy in the lead. Sources say A.R. Rahman will score the music. Gautham Menon has already confirmed that the technicians of VTV will be a part of his Ajith film; the hunt for the heroine is on. The ace director is said to be planning an edge-of-the-seat thriller which will crown 'Thala' as the new James Bond of the South.

http://tamil.galatta.com/entertainment/livewire/id/Ajith_Gautham_film_to_go_on_floors_in_October_3900 5.html

//K_K, Ajith is in touch with both the Producer and Goutham. Got this information from a very very reliable source. Please ignore that sify article regarding this issue.//

Appu s
28th May 2010, 02:50 PM

//K_K, Ajith is in touch with both the Producer and Goutham. Got this information from a very very reliable source. Please ignore that sify article regarding this issue.//
Yeah :neutral:

Rocky89
28th May 2010, 03:00 PM
Sify :evil:

Nalla kelapuraaingayya beethiya.

Parthyy
28th May 2010, 03:29 PM

Yeah :neutral:

yaaruppa antha very very reliable source?? 8-)

sakthii
28th May 2010, 03:48 PM
guys there was article / interview of Gautam menon in 28th may TOI - bangalore edition. He said he will get to know about VTV hindi remake by June 2nd week. he will do ajith's 50 th film once he is back from F2 race.

Parthyy
28th May 2010, 03:54 PM
guys there was article / interview of Gautam menon in 28th may TOI - bangalore edition. He said he will get to know about VTV hindi remake by June 2nd week. he will do ajith's 50 th film once he is back from F2 race.

Kaalam kadantha news :lol: :lol:

sakthii
28th May 2010, 04:08 PM

romba sirikathinga.. pallu sulukika poguthu.. enna villathanam

Rajaruud
28th May 2010, 04:22 PM

:shock: :lol:

First time i am hearing this :roll:

Parthyy
28th May 2010, 04:24 PM

:shock: :lol:

First time i am hearing this :roll:
inimael enna confusion........what u are haering first time?

Rajaruud
28th May 2010, 04:25 PM
pallu sulikaka poguthu :lol:

Itha sonnaen

Parthyy
28th May 2010, 04:28 PM
pallu sulikaka poguthu :lol:

Itha sonnaen

athaanae :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Appu s
28th May 2010, 04:30 PM
Ahhhaaa..Guys..pls no.. dont change this another digs/chat thread.

BM
28th May 2010, 04:49 PM
[tscii:38065ad7f1]Fifty, and counting:

After three hectic weekends of Formula 2 racing at Silverstone, Marrakech and Monza, actor-racer Ajith Kumar is back looking quite rejuvenated. He has six more rounds of races to go through, till mid-September. Meanwhile, Ajith's 50th film is still the subject of intense speculation. The actor clarifies: “This will be a landmark film, and I am giving it top priority.” The industry is abuzz with all kinds of rumours about the project, but sources say the film, produced by Cloud Nine Movies, will go on the floors as early as August, with Gautham Menon at the helm.

http://www.hindu.com/cp/2010/05/28/stories/2010052850180800.htm[/tscii:38065ad7f1]

Prabo
28th May 2010, 05:20 PM
Yup :D I always belived this movie will happen as both the actor and director are very much aware that they missed too many chances previously. But, I thought GM will complete COM and a thriller movie while waiting for thala. But, how come he can finish hindi VTV in 4 months time. Hindi pasanga vera romba late pannuvaangalae :?

leosimha
28th May 2010, 05:21 PM
at last nice to hear some positive news on Ajith-Gautam combo.... :)

subash43
28th May 2010, 05:23 PM
[tscii:d4025431c1]Fifty, and counting:

After three hectic weekends of Formula 2 racing at Silverstone, Marrakech and Monza, actor-racer Ajith Kumar is back looking quite rejuvenated. He has six more rounds of races to go through, till mid-September. Meanwhile, Ajith's 50th film is still the subject of intense speculation. The actor clarifies: “This will be a landmark film, and I am giving it top priority.” The industry is abuzz with all kinds of rumours about the project, but sources say the film, produced by Cloud Nine Movies, will go on the floors as early as August, with Gautham Menon at the helm.

http://www.hindu.com/cp/2010/05/28/stories/2010052850180800.htm[/tscii:d4025431c1]

:thumbsup:

sakthii
28th May 2010, 05:36 PM
August la start aagutha?

F2 race completes by September?

BM
28th May 2010, 09:06 PM
சென்னை வந்தார் அஜீத்

ஐரோப்பாவின் சில்வர் ஸ்டோ ன் மராக்கே மற்றும் மோன்சாவில் நடை பெற்ற பார்முலா-2 கார் பந்தயத்தில் பங்கேற்ற அஜீத்குமார், குறுகிய ஒய்வாக சென்னை வந்துள்ளார்.

பார்முலா-2 கார் பந்தய உலகில் அஜீத் குறுகிய காலத்தில் மிகவும் விரும்பப்படும் வீரராக உருவாகி இருப்பதாக இந்த அமைப்பின் இணையதளம் பாராட்டியுள்ளது. பெல்ஜியம் நாட்டின் ஜோல்டரில் ஜூன் 19,20 ஆகிய தேதிகளில் நடைபெற உள்ள கார் பந்தயங்களில் அஜீத், அடுத்தக்கட்டமாக பங்கேற்க உள்ளார்.

பார்முலா-2 கார் பந்தயத்திற்கான அதிகாரப்பூர்வ இணைய தளம் ஒவ்வொரு சுற்று முடிவிலும் கார் பந்தய வீரர்கள் பற்றிய தகவல்களை இடம் பெறச் செய்கிறது. அந்த இணைய தளம் அஜீத்குமார் பற்றி கீழ்கண்டவாறு பாராட்டி உள்ளது.

"வார இறுதியில் நடைபெற்ற பந்தயத்தில் அஜீத்குமார், காட்டிய சீரான செயல்பாடு குறிப்பிடத்தக்கது. இந்த சீசனின் அனைத்து சுற்றுகளையும் அவர் நிறைவு செய்திருக்கிறார். சமீபத்தில் நடைபெற்ற சுற்றில் அவர் முதல் ரேஸில் 20வது இடத்திலிருந்து 14வது இடத்திற்கும், 2வது ரேஸில் 21வது இடத்திலிருந்து 15வது இடத்திற்கும் முன்னேறி உள்ளார்.

கார் பந்தயத்தில் மிகுந்த ஆர்வத்தோடு பங்கேற்பதாலும், புன்னகை தவழும் முகத்தோடு இருப்பதாலும் நடிகர் அஜீத்குமார், கார் பந்தய வட்டாரத்தில் மிகக் குறுகிய காலத்தில் பிரபலமானவராக ஆகியிருக்கிறார்." இவ்வாறு பாராட்டை பெற்ற அஜீத் இதை பற்றி கூறுகையில்.

"இந்த போட்டியில் நம்முடைய நாட்டைச் சேர்ந்த அர்மான் இப்ராகிம், பார்தீவா சுரேஷ்வரன் ஆகிய வீரகளோடு பங்கேற்பதை பெருமையாக கருதுகிறேன். இத்தாலியின் மூன்சாவில் நடைபெற்ற போட்டியில் பங்கேற்று 14வது இடத்தை பிடித்தது மகிழ்ச்சியை தருகிறது" என்றார்.

http://chennaionline.com/tamil/cinema/news/newsitem.aspx?NEWSID=f5ee3a98-ab51-4c59-be0f-9a506687b241&CATEGORYNAME=TFILM

Arun555
29th May 2010, 01:59 AM
at last nice to hear some positive news on Ajith-Gautam combo.... :)

yep... :D :clap:

Arun555
29th May 2010, 02:03 AM
சென்னை வந்தார் அஜீத்

ஐரோப்பாவின் சில்வர் ஸ்டோ ன் மராக்கே மற்றும் மோன்சாவில் நடை பெற்ற பார்முலா-2 கார் பந்தயத்தில் பங்கேற்ற அஜீத்குமார், குறுகிய ஒய்வாக சென்னை வந்துள்ளார்.

பார்முலா-2 கார் பந்தய உலகில் அஜீத் குறுகிய காலத்தில் மிகவும் விரும்பப்படும் வீரராக உருவாகி இருப்பதாக இந்த அமைப்பின் இணையதளம் பாராட்டியுள்ளது. பெல்ஜியம் நாட்டின் ஜோல்டரில் ஜூன் 19,20 ஆகிய தேதிகளில் நடைபெற உள்ள கார் பந்தயங்களில் அஜீத், அடுத்தக்கட்டமாக பங்கேற்க உள்ளார்.

பார்முலா-2 கார் பந்தயத்திற்கான அதிகாரப்பூர்வ இணைய தளம் ஒவ்வொரு சுற்று முடிவிலும் கார் பந்தய வீரர்கள் பற்றிய தகவல்களை இடம் பெறச் செய்கிறது. அந்த இணைய தளம் அஜீத்குமார் பற்றி கீழ்கண்டவாறு பாராட்டி உள்ளது.

"வார இறுதியில் நடைபெற்ற பந்தயத்தில் அஜீத்குமார், காட்டிய சீரான செயல்பாடு குறிப்பிடத்தக்கது. இந்த சீசனின் அனைத்து சுற்றுகளையும் அவர் நிறைவு செய்திருக்கிறார். சமீபத்தில் நடைபெற்ற சுற்றில் அவர் முதல் ரேஸில் 20வது இடத்திலிருந்து 14வது இடத்திற்கும், 2வது ரேஸில் 21வது இடத்திலிருந்து 15வது இடத்திற்கும் முன்னேறி உள்ளார்.

கார் பந்தயத்தில் மிகுந்த ஆர்வத்தோடு பங்கேற்பதாலும், புன்னகை தவழும் முகத்தோடு இருப்பதாலும் நடிகர் அஜீத்குமார், கார் பந்தய வட்டாரத்தில் மிகக் குறுகிய காலத்தில் பிரபலமானவராக ஆகியிருக்கிறார்." இவ்வாறு பாராட்டை பெற்ற அஜீத் இதை பற்றி கூறுகையில்.

"இந்த போட்டியில் நம்முடைய நாட்டைச் சேர்ந்த அர்மான் இப்ராகிம், பார்தீவா சுரேஷ்வரன் ஆகிய வீரகளோடு பங்கேற்பதை பெருமையாக கருதுகிறேன். இத்தாலியின் மூன்சாவில் நடைபெற்ற போட்டியில் பங்கேற்று 14வது இடத்தை பிடித்தது மகிழ்ச்சியை தருகிறது" என்றார்.

http://chennaionline.com/tamil/cinema/news/newsitem.aspx?NEWSID=f5ee3a98-ab51-4c59-be0f-9a506687b241&CATEGORYNAME=TFILM

when we r talking abt ajith he is the man talking abt his talented friends..i mean his co racer,s.

he is standing there.hats off to ajith... :D

BM
29th May 2010, 05:01 PM
Viv,
Aren't agen and Asal wash out ? :roll:

Neenga thaan sollanum.

Naan sonna neenga othukuveengaNa solluren ..Aegan and Asal are washouts.

Engayaathu irunthu oru bit news, Agen and Asal wash out nu iruntha eduthutu vaanga. Kedaikalanaalum paravaala, neengale solliteenga apram enna. Na accept pannikuren.

BM
29th May 2010, 05:06 PM
but i don't think he has any disaster in recent times.

Asal-kku mela oru disaster veNuma ? :roll:

Namma thread ku vaanga sir. Pesalaam.

Discuss paNnura aLavukku enakku perusa detail theriYathu.

For me , Both Ajith and Vijay are loosing gribs , culprits are the usupethifying gangs who keep on saying mass ,opening etc etc ...Cycle gab-la surya poyittirukkar .

Rasigar mass-a mattum nampuna Vijay and Ajith flops will continue ..I am damn sure.

Detail-eh theriyaama neenga ivlo pesreengala :P. Sari vidunga, as for Ajith, his next movies are going to be with good directors. Paathutu nalla iruntha vanthu sollunga :)

Appu s
29th May 2010, 05:07 PM
Joe, the discussion was about continuous flops. And ajith had two average movies in recent times-Not a disaster.

joe
29th May 2010, 05:11 PM
Joe, the discussion was about continuous flops. And ajith had two average movies in recent times-Not a disaster.

Ok Appu ..I don't know what is the yardstick for the disaster .
Naanum Asal theatre-la parthavan thaan (hope you know how rarely i go to theatres nowdays) .

It is time for Ajith to impress non-ajith fans audience ..Otherwise worst will continue (urimaiyoda sollikiRen).

Appu s
29th May 2010, 05:18 PM

Ok Appu ..I don't know what is the yardstick for the disaster .
Naanum Asal theatre-la parthavan thaan (hope you know how rarely i go to theatres nowdays) .

It is time for Ajith to impress non-ajith fans audience ..Otherwise worst will continue (urimaiyoda sollikiRen).agree with you completely.but you should have followed the whole posts in other thread. Asal might be flop but that doesn mean all the recent ajith movies are flop. That wat going on there.

joe
29th May 2010, 05:27 PM
Appu,
I check in wiki :lol:

Last 9 movies (reverse order)
asal
aegan
billa
kreedom
Alwar
varalaru
thirupathi
paramasivan
ji

I beleive Varalaru and Billa are hits (correct me if I am wrong)

Leave alone the commercial success .. Only varalaru and Kreedom impressed me to some extend.

Appu s
29th May 2010, 05:40 PM
[tscii:2843d95854]Joe, paramasivan,tirupatì,kreedom were not flops. Joe there is no use of defending all these movies. I am not interested.I am looking forward his future movies.hope he will do some decent movies which will appreciate by Neutral also. I replied you in other thread just because you could not get the context of viva's post. [/tscii:2843d95854]

joe
29th May 2010, 05:48 PM
I am looking forward his future movies.hope he will do some decent movies which will appreciate by Neutral also.
Me too looking forward :)

arjun885
29th May 2010, 09:03 PM
Appu,
I check in wiki :lol:

Last 9 movies (reverse order)
asal
aegan
billa
kreedom
Alwar
varalaru
thirupathi
paramasivan
ji

I beleive Varalaru and Billa are hits (correct me if I am wrong)

Leave alone the commercial success .. Only varalaru and Kreedom impressed me to some extend.

Kreedom was hit material...i don't understand why it had only an average run at the box office...

podaskie
29th May 2010, 09:09 PM
voted for "A.R Murugadoss"

arjun885
29th May 2010, 09:54 PM
why is gautam menon missing from the poll...

cepark
29th May 2010, 10:58 PM

what abt DHARANI :?:

cujoo
30th May 2010, 09:35 AM

காமடி பண்ணாதீங்க

ajaybaskar
30th May 2010, 10:19 AM
Joe Anne,

Even if some movies are not that very good, Ajith manages to be one of producers' delight coz of the opening he gets. Thanks to his fan base and a reasonable MG.. So there were not many damp squibs if you take his last 10 films. Out of the listed 10 films, only Aalwar and Ji (It is way better than Tirupathi, Paramasivan though) were disasters if I am not wrong.

And in Ajith's case, if he manages to sustain the opening he gets, the film would turn out to be a very profitable venture. But this is where he lags.. I have never managed to get tickets in the first week of an Ajith movie but after that opening, the crowd suddenly drops. I have been noticing this since his Red days. If he corrects on that, he would very well be a potential threat to anybody who eyes the superstar throne...

cepark
30th May 2010, 12:26 PM

காமடி பண்ணாதீங்க

appo dharani is not a god director?

sir neega poll la mention panni irukkuravangala vishnu,vetrimaran naa vida he is best.

ungaa rasanai eppadi nu ippo thaan theriyuth.its u r wish. :)

Rocky89
30th May 2010, 12:29 PM
Cepark,

ungga rasanai yeppadi-ngradhum ippo thaan puriyudhu :D

Sourav
30th May 2010, 02:19 PM
poll options was selected alone by myself not by all ajith fans..,. athum oru 5 mins-la list pottu udane add panniyachu... didnt gather options from others...missed to add 10th option 'some other dir'... leave this issue pls...

joe
30th May 2010, 02:28 PM
I have never managed to get tickets in the first week of an Ajith movie but after that opening, the crowd suddenly drops. I have been noticing this since his Red days. If he corrects on that, he would very well be a potential threat to anybody who eyes the superstar throne...

Ithai thaan nanum solluRen Ajay.

Very good Fan base + very weak non-fan audience base << average fan base + reasonably good non-fan audience base.

IMO , Ajith's non-fan audience base is getting declined movie by movie .

Summa vanthu photo shot pose kudukkuRathu ,thala pola varuma track background-la nadanthutte irukkuRahu ..ithellam fans-kku nalla thaan irukkum ..mathavanga eththanai naaL thaanguvanga .

viraajan
30th May 2010, 02:40 PM
Part 10 :clap: (Sorry guys, a lil late :oops: )

Looking forward to GVM-Ajith movie :)

Voted for Ameer. May look odd. But I believe this combo can do magic!

steveaustin
30th May 2010, 03:04 PM

Practically speaking, now-a-days many of them are watching in DVDs, rather than going to theatres, I think. :P

joe
30th May 2010, 03:07 PM

Now-a-days many of them are watching in DVDs, I think. :P

True .. Difference is always between how many attracted to movie hall and how many conclude DVD watch is more than enough.

steveaustin
30th May 2010, 03:23 PM
You're right. Times have changed. But in recent times, it is becoming a trend that many people have preferred to watch the movies in Home-theatres here. If the movie had glamour heroines, dance sequences and stylish presentation, then only many are ready to leave their family in homes and come to theatres else their strategy is simple.

பத்து ரூபாய் கொடுத்து ஒரு DVD வாங்கினோமா, வீட்டுல எல்லோருடனும் படம் பார்த்தோமா? தான். அதுவும் இல்லையா, இருக்கவே இருக்கு, உலகத் தொலைக்காட்சிகளில் முதல் முறையாக......

உதாரணத்திற்கு அங்காடித்தெரு நன்றாக உள்ளது என்று கூறுபவர்களில் பெரும்பாலோனோர் DVD-ல் பார்த்தவர்களாகவே உள்ளனர்.

சமீப கால திரைப்படம் சார்ந்த நிகழ்வுகளை பார்க்கும் போது இனிமேல் அஜித் சிறந்த கதையம்சமுள்ள படத்தில் நடித்தால் கூட படம் நன்றாக ஓடுமா? என்ற சந்தேகம் எனக்கே கூட நாளுக்கு நாள் வலுத்து வருகிறது என்பதே உண்மை.. :)

raghavendran
30th May 2010, 06:19 PM
Part 10 :clap: (Sorry guys, a lil late :oops: )

Looking forward to GVM-Ajith movie :)

Voted for Ameer. May look odd. But I believe this combo can do magic!surely would do ajith a world of gud

cujoo
30th May 2010, 07:52 PM

காமடி பண்ணாதீங்க

appo dharani is not a god director?

sir neega poll la mention panni irukkuravangala vishnu,vetrimaran naa vida he is best.

ungaa rasanai eppadi nu ippo thaan theriyuth.its u r wish. :)

He was good in Thil , and Thuul, I know Gilli was remake of Okkudu. Thil , and Thuul were good in screen play, story wise its nothing new. Both movies were Masala movies. I like those movies. But I don't think Thala will fit into those type of movies. In the future He may try, but not now.

cujoo
30th May 2010, 07:56 PM
Summa vanthu photo shot pose kudukkuRathu ,thala pola varuma track background-la nadanthutte irukkuRahu ..ithellam fans-kku nalla thaan irukkum ..mathavanga eththanai naaL thaanguvanga .

Indeed very true........
I hope thala will avoid those things in future films. He should more focus on the character it self.

Parthyy
31st May 2010, 12:12 PM
Hope ajith can do a movie in dhool style with moshtache.....for a good masala film

Kambar_Kannagi
31st May 2010, 12:34 PM

Thanks BM. Noted. :D
Anyway, padam shoot panra varaikkum, oru bayam irunthuttE irukku. :cry: :)

Kambar_Kannagi
31st May 2010, 12:42 PM
Viv,
Aren't agen and Asal wash out ? :roll:

Neenga thaan sollanum.

Naan sonna neenga othukuveengaNa solluren ..Aegan and Asal are washouts.

Engayaathu irunthu oru bit news, Agen and Asal wash out nu iruntha eduthutu vaanga. Kedaikalanaalum paravaala, neengale solliteenga apram enna. Na accept pannikuren.

Where are these posts come from out of sudden? :roll:

Kambar_Kannagi
31st May 2010, 12:46 PM
It is time for Ajith to impress non-ajith fans audience ..Otherwise worst will continue (urimaiyoda sollikiRen).

Yes, agreed and of course you have the 'urimai'. :)

You are impressed with Kireedam? Wow, happy to hear... :D

joe
31st May 2010, 01:00 PM

As a remake ,it is OK attempt . But I was impressed with Ajith's performance. No doubt.

cujoo
31st May 2010, 06:55 PM

As a remake ,it is OK attempt . But I was impressed with Ajith's performance. No doubt.

It was a good movie. I enjoyed his acting .. after vaali , and God father.

raghavendran
31st May 2010, 07:16 PM
the comeback of the pheonix stories r getting a bit old now..ajith had no1 but fans to help him get back to form..i think its time to move to a higher level...still andhe comeback stories namme pesa koodadhu..ajith shud start thinkin of moving forward..avar sadichita madhiri pesa kudadhu..still a long way to go..

steveaustin
31st May 2010, 07:25 PM
If you look at his entire career, his career graph goes like sensex. His career graph is almost similar to Lara's. One day it goes very high like a rocket and the next moment the rocket crashes down. Best example for gravitational force / snakes and ladders is Ajith's career. It was and still is a thrill that cannot be described :)

arjun885
31st May 2010, 08:15 PM

Yes, agreed and of course you have the 'urimai'. :)

seriously yes...

Parthyy
1st June 2010, 03:49 PM
ya he shold carefully select directors and stories
and act......no more craps.further after GVM movie...

leosimha
1st June 2010, 04:30 PM
what does IIRC mean?

ajaybaskar
1st June 2010, 04:35 PM
I have replied in the Chennai Hubbers Meet thread..

leosimha
1st June 2010, 04:37 PM
I have replied in the Chennai Hubbers Meet thread..

I thought it to be I Internet Relay Chat

Arun555
1st June 2010, 11:05 PM

anna sollitaaru sari edatha kaali panugaa .... ellaam engalukku therium.

itha advice saa mattum vandi vandi yaa erakuvanga namma aaluga aanaa thanakkunu vanthutaa advice ellam summa biskothu maathuri mennu muligeeruvaanga....

VinodKumar's
1st June 2010, 11:40 PM
// Arun,

Innaiku sarakku konjam over ah pocha :lol2: //

Arun555
1st June 2010, 11:44 PM
// Arun,

Innaiku sarakku konjam over ah pocha :lol2: //

:lol2: 8-)

Parthyy
2nd June 2010, 11:32 AM

itha advice saa mattum vandi vandi yaa erakuvanga namma aaluga aanaa thanakkunu vanthutaa advice ellam summa biskothu maathuri mennu muligeeruvaanga....

ungalukku therinju enna proyojanam avar kaadhulla kaekkanam.......
ayya neenga sollungaiyya...........oorae kaekkum........... :lol:

Arun555
2nd June 2010, 11:47 AM

ettaa neega sollurathu amma thayee pola irukku..... :rotfl3:

Kambar_Kannagi
2nd June 2010, 11:48 AM
Pls cut it out guys.

Arun555
2nd June 2010, 12:09 PM
Pls cut it out guys.

what? 8-)

Parthyy
2nd June 2010, 12:13 PM
Pls cut it out guys.
wt

Parthyy
2nd June 2010, 12:15 PM

ettaa neega sollurathu amma thayee pola irukku..... :rotfl3:

appadiya.........
unga baasa ungalukku thaaan theriyum.....
etha sonnaalum unga baasailaiyae eduthukeringalae.... :lol:

leosimha
3rd June 2010, 01:34 PM
thala pola varumaa....

no news regarding thala :(

Parthyy
3rd June 2010, 06:26 PM
thala pola varumaa....

Goutham himself confirmed in A.V that they both are in touch.
Gonna do Ajith's 50th film.Script pakka.waiting for his return. :redjump: :bluejump: :boo:

cujoo
3rd June 2010, 06:31 PM
thala pola varumaa....

Goutham himself confirmed in A.V that they both are in touch.
Gonna do Ajith's 50th film.Script pakka.waiting for his return. :redjump: :bluejump: :boo:

It clearly shows how sify site is biased. :banghead:

HonestRaj
3rd June 2010, 08:38 PM
thala pola varumaa....

leo.. unga trademark punch oda sandhosama post pannittu..
aduthu ennanu sOgamayidureenga

leosimha
4th June 2010, 11:43 AM
thala pola varumaa....

leo.. unga trademark punch oda sandhosama post pannittu..
aduthu ennanu sOgamayidureenga

coz this year also is turning out to be a dry year for thala and thala fans regarding films.... so :( ....but regarding race...thala pola varumaa... :)

BM
4th June 2010, 01:18 PM
Tamil film fraternity boycotts IIFA in Lanka:

The Tamil-Sinhala politics has hit the annual IIFA weekend. Ironically though Tamil films and actors are very popular in Lanka, the entire Tamil film fraternity is giving the IIFA weekend a miss this year.

The pressure to boycott the event mounted as the South Indian Film Chamber formally took a decision to ban any actor who participated in IIFA this year

Earlier Mani Ratnam's 'Raavan' was to be showcased at the event but without the presence of Mani Ratnam, A R Rahman and the Bachchans, the programme has now been cancelled.

'Raavan' will simultaneously release in Tamil as 'Raavanan' on June 18, and hurting Tamil sentiments would be detrimental to the film's commercial returns.

Tamil stars Rajinikanth, Kamal Haasan, Ajit, Suriya and Vikram won't be attending the IIFA either, be it their support to the boycott or just the fear of losing out on fans back home.

Even as the South Indian Film Industry has taken a hostile stand, stars participating in the IIFA defend their decision on humanitarian grounds.

Hindi film actor Vivek Oberoi says: "A lot of corporates have come up to me and said they'd like to help the Tamil people here. So project hope has kicked off from this platform."

The organisers of the IIFA, which over the years has travelled across the globe from London to Macau, will definitely be hoping to have chosen another venuethis year round.

http://ibnlive.in.com/news/tamil-film-fraternity-boycotts-iifa-in-lanka/119037-8-68.html?from=tn

leosimha
10th June 2010, 12:59 PM
Doesn't this person with the mike (Orange color Jerkin) besides Maniratnam look like our Thala Ajith? if it is so, then what is he doing on the sets of Raavanan? :roll:

Link - http://tinypic.com/r/ao5b3p/6

BM
10th June 2010, 01:03 PM
Thats not Ajith :)

leosimha
10th June 2010, 01:05 PM
Thats not Ajith :)

side-la paartha..it looks so...and also the hair style. :o

BM
10th June 2010, 01:08 PM
Yeah he resembles Ajith but he is not Ajith :P

Rocky89
10th June 2010, 01:15 PM
Wow he looks 90% like our Thala :o

leosimha
10th June 2010, 02:34 PM
for a second, i got :shock: thinking that is thala there in raavanan... :(

ajithfederer
11th June 2010, 05:09 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPvQ8EOsePI

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mugavari

A very belated 10 year anniversary for this film. Ajith is all at ease in this song. A fine fine song picturized easy on the eyes. Thala is the definition of smartness.

8-)

ajithfederer
11th June 2010, 05:34 AM
உன்னைப் பார்த்த பின்பு நான் நானாக இல்லையே
என் நினைவு தெரிந்து நான் இது போல இல்லையே
எவளோ எவளோ என்று நெடுநாள் இருந்தேன்
இரவும் பகலும் சிந்தித்தேன்
இவளே இவளே என்று இதயம் தெளிந்தேன்
இளமை இளமை பாதித்தேன்
கொள்ளை கொண்ட அந்த நிலா என்னை
கொன்று கொன்று தின்றதே
இன்பமான அந்த வலி
இன்னும் வேண்டும் வேண்டும் என்றதே

(உன்னை)

ஏன் பிறந்தேன் என்று நான் இருந்தேன்
உன்னைப் பார்த்தவுடன் உண்மை நானறிந்தேன்
என்னுயிரில் நீ பாதியென்று
உன் கண்மணியில் நான் கண்டுகொண்டேன்
எத்தனை பெண்களைக் கடந்திருப்பேன்
இப்படி என் மனம் துடித்ததில்லை
இமைகள் இரண்டையும் திருடிக்கொண்டு
உறங்கச் சொல்வதில் ந்ஜாயமில்லை
நீ வருவாயோ இல்லை மறைவாயோ
ஏன் ஏன் ஏன் ஏன் ஏன்
தன்னைத் தருவாயோ இல்லைக் கரைவாயோ

(உன்னை)

நீ நெருப்பு என்று தெரிந்த பின்னும்
உன்னைத் தொடத் துணிந்தேன் என்ன துணிச்சலடி
மணமகளாய் உன்னைப் பார்த்த பின்னும்
உன்னைச் சிறையெடுக்க மனம் துடிக்குதடி
மரபு வேலிக்குள் நீயிருக்க
மறக்க நினைக்கிறேன் முடியவில்லை , Fantastic Lines
இமைய மலை என்று தெரிந்த பின்னும்
எறும்பின் ஆசையோ அடங்கவில்லை
நீ வருவாயோ இல்லை மறைவாயோ
ஏன் ஏன் ஏன் ஏன் ஏன்
தன்னைத் தருவாயோ இல்லைக் கரைவாயோ

:D

SPB, Bharathwaj, Saran, Maanu and Ajith :clap:. The song video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XP4TbtH_4k&feature=fvw) is fantastic

Parthyy
11th June 2010, 10:17 AM

A very belated 10 year anniversary for this film. Ajith is all at ease in this song. A fine fine song picturized easy on the eyes. Thala is the definition of smartness.

8-)

Thala and Jothika looks best in mugavari songs.....
Ajith-Jothika chemistry is chanceless,best ......in fact after seeing that movie songs I started looking Ajith films (also Jothika) with more interest. :bluejump: :bluejump:

VinodKumar's
11th June 2010, 10:26 AM

8-)

Romba belated. 97/98 la yae intha movie vanthuruchae.

villan007
11th June 2010, 10:29 AM

8-)

:notthatway:

2000 la than vandhuchu... 10th ejjam mudichitu padathuku pona nyabaham

VinodKumar's
11th June 2010, 10:33 AM

8-)

2000 la than vandhuchu... 10th ejjam mudichitu padathuku pona nyabaham

2000 ah. Chance ae illa. Shud be before that. I remember i watched this movie with my school seniors. Naanae school 2000 passed out. Appona at least oru varusathuku munnadiyaavathu vanthurukanum :confused2:

ajithfederer
11th June 2010, 10:36 AM
2000 it is....

VinodKumar's
11th June 2010, 10:36 AM
Inga paarunga 98 la yae vanthuruchu

http://www.starajith.com/filmography.php

villan007
11th June 2010, 10:37 AM
wikipedia liye iruke release date.. feb 2000

ajithfederer
11th June 2010, 10:37 AM
ninga seria paarunga.

Inga paarunga 98 la yae vanthuruchu

http://www.starajith.com/filmography.php

VinodKumar's
11th June 2010, 10:39 AM
AF,

Kaadhal Mannan padatha thaana solluringa ? 98 la vantha thaana poturuku :?

VinodKumar's
11th June 2010, 10:40 AM
wikipedia liye iruke release date.. feb 2000

Ithulalam kooda 98 thaan poturuku

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaadhal_Mannan

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ajith_Kumar#Filmography

ajithfederer
11th June 2010, 10:41 AM
Mugavari, vinod.

Parthyy
11th June 2010, 10:42 AM
AF,

Kadhal mannan released on 98...only mugavari in 2000

VinodKumar's
11th June 2010, 10:42 AM
Mugavari, vinod.

:lol: :ashamed:

I was confused with Unnai Paartha pinbu thaan lyrics. Seri Kaadhal Mannan ku thaan wish pannuringalonu nenachitaen. I am sorry.

Plum
11th June 2010, 10:43 AM
Srinivasan a.k.a. Cheenu(Kamal):
நரி கலர் மாறிப் போச்சு பிறகு காடு தேடி போச்சு
Vijayalakshmi a.k.a Viji(Sridevi)-
நரி காடு மாறிப் போச்சு பிறகு கலர் தேடி போச்சு
Srinivasan a.k.a. Cheenu(Kamal):
போச்சு போ கதையவே மாத்திட்ட!

Appu s
11th June 2010, 02:03 PM
http://www.ayngaran.com/frame.php?iframepath=home.php

Ajith is not convinced with the performance of AAsal in the box office hence he has assured Shivaji films to do another film for them.

Discussions are on with P.Vasu to remake the sequel of chandramukhi and to rope in Ajith to play the lead.

So lets wait for the magic again from P.Vasu and Shivaji films for the success of the sequel of chandramukhi.

Prabhu sir yen intha kola veri ungalukku :( asal onnu pothathaa?

Sourav
11th June 2010, 03:01 PM
:cry3:

leosimha
11th June 2010, 03:08 PM
P.Vasu gave a wonderful film for our Thala in PARAMASIVAN.....

Now he wants to give a movie in chandramukhi sequel..... :banghead: and Thala also wants to do it... :roll: :banghead:

mudiyala daa sami....

Plum
11th June 2010, 03:15 PM
sandiramukhi part II-vA?

Prabhu and Ramkumar - engaLukku NT mEla uLLa mariyAdhainAla, Sivaji Films-nu pEru vechadhAla oNNum solla mudilla :(
Jimmy Shergilll-ai solo herovA vechu indhi padam eduthappOvE ivanga film-choosing acumen mEla oru sandhEgam..ippO kanfaarmednga.

BM
11th June 2010, 03:59 PM
Aptharakshaka movie was good nu kelvipatten, yaaraathu paathu irukeengala.

sakthii
11th June 2010, 04:09 PM

Now he wants to give a movie in chandramukhi sequel..... :banghead: and Thala also wants to do it... :roll: :banghead:

mudiyala daa sami....

Thala ku naama ellam sernthu oru letter eluthalaama...?

I want Thala to do a comedy + action movie with KSR.. thala lasta Villan padathula sirichu paarthatha niyabagam..

jinju
11th June 2010, 04:21 PM

Ajith is not convinced with the performance of AAsal in the box office hence he has assured Shivaji films to do another film for them.

Discussions are on with P.Vasu to remake the sequel of chandramukhi and to rope in Ajith to play the lead.

So lets wait for the magic again from P.Vasu and Shivaji films for the success of the sequel of chandramukhi.

:evil:

hope this project doesn't materialize! at this stage of his career, ajith needs to steer continents clear from the P. Vasus, Perarasus etc....

leosimha
11th June 2010, 04:45 PM
I guess its a rumour even though it has come in ayngaran website... lets be positive...

m_karthik
11th June 2010, 09:12 PM

Enna kodumai Saravanan Idhuuuuuuuuu

HonestRaj
13th June 2010, 07:15 AM
AF,

mugavari, hey ram, dhil -- all same time released

HonestRaj
13th June 2010, 07:20 AM
sandiramukhi part II-vA?

Prabhu and Ramkumar - engaLukku NT mEla uLLa mariyAdhainAla, Sivaji Films-nu pEru vechadhAla oNNum solla mudilla :(
Jimmy Shergilll-ai solo herovA vechu indhi padam eduthappOvE ivanga film-choosing acumen mEla oru sandhEgam..ippO kanfaarmednga.

Kannada'thula vandhuduchu.. right'ah?

HonestRaj
13th June 2010, 07:23 AM

mudiyala daa sami....

Leo u mean PARAMU is very average.. right?

Appu s
13th June 2010, 11:50 AM
AF,

Dhil,Dhenna-kku appuram than release aachunu ninaikiren :roll:

VinodKumar's
13th June 2010, 11:53 AM
AF,

Yeah. Dheena 2001 Pongal , Dhil 2001 Summer release.

Prabo
13th June 2010, 12:58 PM
AF,

Yes.

Rajni'ku Baasha
Ajith'ku Dheena
Vikram'ku Dhil

appdinu Dhil poster'la partha gyabagam irukku

HonestRaj
13th June 2010, 10:37 PM
AF,

Yes.

Rajni'ku Baasha
Ajith'ku Dheena
Vikram'ku Dhil

appdinu Dhil poster'la partha gyabagam irukku

indha rendum nyabagam irukku.. black & black match panni left & right combination'la irukkum

raghavendran
14th June 2010, 08:21 AM
yes dheena released in 2001 pongal along with friends..dhil only in june or may 2001

HonestRaj
14th June 2010, 08:23 AM
yes dheena released in 2001 pongal along with friends..dhil only in june or may 2001

Vanchinathan 8-)

raghavendran
14th June 2010, 08:33 AM

Vanchinathan 8-) :lol:

leosimha
14th June 2010, 01:48 PM
P.Vasu gave a wonderful film for our Thala in PARAMASIVAN..... :sarcastic:

mudiyala daa sami....

Ajith shouldn't have done this movie..... I said it in a sarcastic manner...forgot to put a smily....

Appu s
14th June 2010, 05:15 PM
P.Vasu gave a wonderful film for our Thala in PARAMASIVAN..... :sarcastic:

mudiyala daa sami....

Ajith shouldn't have done this movie..... I said it in a sarcastic manner...forgot to put a smily....

He done that movie for Producer Bala.

raghavendran
14th June 2010, 07:34 PM
samantha likely to b ajith's next heroine
http://www.behindwoods.com/tamil-movie-news-1/jun-10-03/ajith-gautham-sameera-14-06-10.html

HonestRaj
14th June 2010, 08:46 PM
AF,

confused with Dhil & Sethu

HonestRaj
14th June 2010, 08:51 PM

adappavigala.. adhu hit padam'ya..

adhe combination'la < Saji Kailas + Roja Combines > Janaa vandhadhu ...

ippa ennaa seiveenga. .ippa ennaa seiveenga :swinghead:

ajaybaskar
14th June 2010, 09:42 PM
//Vanchinathan was watchable except for VK being called as 'Amul Baby'//

Arun555
14th June 2010, 11:49 PM
//Vanchinathan was watchable except for VK being called as 'Amul Baby'//

VK kuu ippa vantha padangal laa songs hit aagalee athu naala thaan padam mum....i mean films like many.dont want to mention abt other actors .

Still he has a big market. :)

raghavendran
15th June 2010, 08:14 AM

adappavigala.. adhu hit padam'ya..

adhe combination'la < Saji Kailas + Roja Combines > Janaa vandhadhu ...

ippa ennaa seiveenga. .ippa ennaa seiveenga :swinghead:dont touch that...but friends,dheena..rendume blockbuster..apparam dhane vanchinathan :P

BM
15th June 2010, 10:12 AM
Ajith's 50,51 With Gautham Menon?
Published in Dinamani daily paper dated Jun 15, 2010

http://starajith.com/media_display.php?id=2121

BM
19th June 2010, 11:08 PM
[tscii:fa6c9504f5]Happiest cause behind Thala quiting race:

Here’s good news for all the Thala fans. This time, it’s all about his racing and films, but special happy tidings from his family. Hip Hip Hooray!!! Our Thala is gonna be a father again as actress Shalini is conceived.

According to the closer reports, the news about Shalini’s pregnancy was reported to Ajith Kumar during his previous race which held in Morocco. Now the unexpected accidents over the racing grids have made the family members pressurize him.

Now as the members have insisted him to take care of his health and be by the side of spouse for the time. Sooner, he will kick start the works for his 50th film and preproduction phase is going on.

Recently, Ajith Kumar was there to the European Racing Committee to settle the contract and he will no more take part in the tournament.

Convey your wishes to Thala and his wife Shalini!!!

http://www.ajithfans.com/news/2010/06/19/happiest-cause-behind-thala-quiting-race/

Waiting for Kutty Thala :redjump: [/tscii:fa6c9504f5]...

ajithfederer
20th June 2010, 01:21 AM
Congrats to the couple and Anoushka/.

50-60 varaikkum irundha nalladhu.

Ajith's 50,51 With Gautham Menon?
Published in Dinamani daily paper dated Jun 15, 2010

http://starajith.com/media_display.php?id=2121

Prabo
20th June 2010, 02:19 AM
[tscii:283e2d0b18]Happiest cause behind Thala quiting race:

Here’s good news for all the Thala fans. This time, it’s all about his racing and films, but special happy tidings from his family. Hip Hip Hooray!!! Our Thala is gonna be a father again as actress Shalini is conceived.

According to the closer reports, the news about Shalini’s pregnancy was reported to Ajith Kumar during his previous race which held in Morocco. Now the unexpected accidents over the racing grids have made the family members pressurize him.

Now as the members have insisted him to take care of his health and be by the side of spouse for the time. Sooner, he will kick start the works for his 50th film and preproduction phase is going on.

Recently, Ajith Kumar was there to the European Racing Committee to settle the contract and he will no more take part in the tournament.

http://www.ajithfans.com/news/2010/06/19/happiest-cause-behind-thala-quiting-race/

Waiting for Kutty Thala :redjump: [/tscii:283e2d0b18]...

Wow... :swinghead:

Anoushka born during Billa release and now kutty thala around 50th movie release :happydance:

BM
20th June 2010, 02:36 PM
Ajith's Racing Sojourn Over?
Published in Deccan Chronicle daily paper dated June 20, 2010

http://www.starajith.com/media_display.php?id=2126

Ajith has already signed for his 51st movie :P.

Appu s
20th June 2010, 03:46 PM
Ajith's Racing Sojourn Over?
Published in Deccan Chronicle daily paper dated Mar 20, 2010

http://www.starajith.com/media_display.php?id=2126

Ajith has already signed for his 51st movie :P.

That is Indeed good news :D

BM
20th June 2010, 04:02 PM
We can expect 2 movies for 2011 :D . Hope for 51st movie also Ajith will work with Gautham or with some best directors in the the industry.

leosimha
21st June 2010, 12:37 PM
wow...this is good news for thala and his fans.....thala pola varumaa... :)

Parthyy
21st June 2010, 05:49 PM
[tscii:6c5c030288]Happiest cause behind Thala quiting race:

Waiting for Kutty Thala :redjump: [/tscii:6c5c030288]...

Hip Hop hurray.........
Mini thala.....Hope it bring good fortune for family and His Cine-Career

ALWAR_AJITH
21st June 2010, 09:19 PM
hope thala get son this time..hahaha we want kuty thala

BM
22nd June 2010, 01:19 AM
Anu Vardhan talks about Ajith at Vijay Awards:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtUm94GtU6k&feature=player_embedded

Ajith nu pera ketaale ennama reception kedaikuthu :P.

Addressing Ajith's name at the start of the function:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nx85xG9sYe4&feature=player_embedded

Ajith sir, neenga function ke pogalana kooda unga name thaan current generation actors la first ah address pannuraanga. Ipdi oru position, Ipdi oru loyal fan base, neutral fan's soft corner vechikittu don't dissapoint us again and again with below average movies :( .

50 movies finish panna poreenga, intha 50 movies la new/up coming director's ku more than enough chances kuduthaachi. Neenga innoru 50 movies panna porathu illa, so inimel panna pora ella movies kum please choose some best directors and crew. Oru fan'a na unga kitta irunthu expect panrathu itha mattum thaan :| .

ajithfederer
22nd June 2010, 02:16 AM
Vijay TV award ellam nadathuraangala?.

raghavendran
22nd June 2010, 08:33 AM

Ajith sir, neenga function ke pogalana kooda unga name thaan current generation actors la first ah address pannuraanga. Ipdi oru position, Ipdi oru loyal fan base, neutral fan's soft corner vechikittu don't dissapoint us again and again with below average movies :( .

50 movies finish panna poreenga, intha 50 movies la new/up coming director's ku more than enough chances kuduthaachi. Neenga innoru 50 movies panna porathu illa, so inimel panna pora ella movies kum please choose some best directors and crew. Oru fan'a na unga kitta irunthu expect panrathu itha mattum thaan :| .BM,well said...andhe actors pear sollumbodhu..max sound ajithukkudhaan vandhadhu..god he uses this properly..i was really shocked at the response he is getting without his presence,that too wen he is keeping such a low profile :shock: :smokesmirk: :clap:

Appu s
22nd June 2010, 10:11 AM
Vijay TV award ellam nadathuraangala?.
yes yes.... I think its their third year...

Appu s
22nd June 2010, 10:12 AM

50 movies finish panna poreenga, intha 50 movies la new/up coming director's ku more than enough chances kuduthaachi. Neenga innoru 50 movies panna porathu illa, so inimel panna pora ella movies kum please choose some best directors and crew. Oru fan'a na unga kitta irunthu expect panrathu itha mattum thaan :| .
BM, thanks for sharing :ty:

Sourav
22nd June 2010, 10:19 AM
congrats ajith & shalini!!! :D

rifath
22nd June 2010, 10:23 AM
CONGRATS THALA

cepark
22nd June 2010, 10:33 AM
sorry i ve posted this in ajith 50th movie thread.

parthyy bro del this post.

Parthyy
22nd June 2010, 10:38 AM
[tscii:06564c3d1e]Breaking News- Selva- Rana film shelved?

By Moviebuzz | Tuesday, 22 June , 2010

In a sensational development, ace director Selvaraghavan’s untitled bi-lingual in Tamil and Telugu with the fastest rising Telugu hero Rana Daggubati of Leader fame has been shelved !

And the big news is that Rana flew down to Chennai and did a “hush hush” photo- shoot at AVM Studios for a new bi- lingual in Tamil and Telugu to be directed by Gautham Vasudev Menon!

It seems Gautham has abandoned all plans to remake VTV in Hindi and will instead concentrate on the Rana film, which is said to be a “different kind of love story”.:roll:

Guess Rana’s new heroine? It is none other than the hot and happening Samantha of Ye Maya Chesave , Menon’s sleeper hit in Telugu. Rana and Samantha did the photo shoot together on Monday (June 21) for the untitled film that will start rolling in the last week of July.

So what went wrong with Selva- Rana ambitious project? The buzz is that they had “creative differences” over the script of the film, a period film rumored to be set in 50 BC. Rana it seems wanted a script set in modern times, which Selva was not willing. It seems they have mutually agreed to shake hands and part as friends.

http://sify.com/movies/tamil/fullstory.php?id=14946240

GVM adanga maataru pola.....athukku ajith padatha start pannalam.

i dont know engaa ithaa post pandrathu nu.dont mistake me.:wink: [/tscii:06564c3d1e]

Next fake news. from sify..........
ayyo raama :lol: :lol:

BM
23rd June 2010, 10:45 PM
Couple of the Week: Ajith-Shalini

Here is an extremely elusive celebrity couple from Kollywood. Ajith and Shalini: Grandeur meets Grace!

Shalini gave up her fledging career to be a dutiful housewife to Ajith, who commands a fan following in Tamil Nadu that is second only to Rajnikanth's.

Ajith on his relationship with Shalini: "Ours is a meeting of the mind. Today I may be a successful star. But to be honest, when I met Shalini, I was a nobody. So, it was not that she was impressed with me and it was love at first sight. We started as good friends, and love grew from that friendship. She was a good friend and listener. I can talk about all my problems to her. I am lucky to have her. Since she too is from this industry, she understands my problems better."

Says Shalini: "We always give space to each other. One should not be over-inquisitive about one's partner's life. Ajith always says "vaazhu vaazha vidu" (Live and Let Live). I believe in it."

http://entertainment.in.msn.com/gallery.aspx?cp-documentid=4054144

viraajan
27th June 2010, 09:12 AM
Confirming filmmaker’s list for Ajith Kumar’s 50th film has been the most spectacular thing happening over here in Kodambakkam. Earlier, Gowtham Menon was supposed to make a film with Ajith Kumar and that was to be produced by Dayanidhi Azhagiri of Cloud Nine Productions. Now we hear that Gowtham and our ‘Thala’ will work together in future but not this time.

On the spur of moment, everything seems to have changed. Now, it’s Venkat Prabhu leading the list of finalized directors. Since, Dayanidhi Azhagiri is spending his time now at Tamil Chemmozhi Maanadu in Kovai; he will be confirming final crew soon after returning.

And then, there is special news for us all. Sivaji Productions will again make a film with Thala and the director, who is gonna join hands with him is known to be Vishnuvardhan. Both of them have rocked together previously in ‘Billa’.

So, Venkat Prabhu and Vishnuvardhan are the two directors on the list for Ajith’s next movie, where talks are going on…..

Wait for a shorter time and keep logging to this column and there will be more news on this.[tscii:943edbb301][/tscii:943edbb301]

viraajan
27th June 2010, 09:16 AM
Ajith 50th with Yuvan and Venkat Prabhu
Ajith to work with Venkat Prabhu : DC
Brushing aside rumours about his 50th flick with Gautham Vasudev Menon, top Kollywood star Ajith Kumar is teaming up with young filmmaker Venkat Prabhu, known for his offbeat themes.

Industry sources revealed that Ajith has indeed chosen Venkat Prabhu for his golden jubilee flick, which is interestingly titled Mangattha. Apparently, after tasting success with gangster flicks like Billa, the ‘King of Openings’ wanted a similar genre for his milestone flick.

Venkat Prabhu, who was already on Ajith’s list, floored him with an inspiring gangster script. The movie is to be produced by Dayanidhi Alagiri of the Cloud Nine banner.

After having chosen Venkat, sources say talks are on with a top actress who proved lucky for a versatile star in his recently released film. There is also a buzz that Tollywood star Nagarjuna will also be a part of the project. All the other details are being worked out. An official announcement is expected soon.

In the meantime, Gautham’s cop story project with Ajith has taken a back seat and it is learnt that it could be the Asal star’s 51st venture.. [tscii:5eb2d0586c][/tscii:5eb2d0586c]

Sourav
27th June 2010, 09:39 AM
50th movie...

dir : VP
pro: d.alagiri
music: u1
co-star: nagarjuna
movie name: MANGATTHAA...which deals with gambling.

shooting starts on august...
gvm movie is 51st for same pro. house, starts on oct....

source: starajith.com sms.

VinodKumar's
27th June 2010, 09:49 AM
50th movie...

Is he going to do two movies simultaneously ?

Sourav
27th June 2010, 09:53 AM
gvm hindi-vtv mudichuttu varrathukkulla vp mudichiruvaru i guess...

VinodKumar's
27th June 2010, 09:54 AM
gvm hindi-vtv mudichuttu varrathukkulla vp mudichiruvaru i guess...

Ok.

Mahen
27th June 2010, 10:05 AM
Ajith 50th with Yuvan and Venkat Prabhu
Ajith to work with Venkat Prabhu : DC
Brushing aside rumours about his 50th flick with Gautham Vasudev Menon, top Kollywood star Ajith Kumar is teaming up with young filmmaker Venkat Prabhu, known for his offbeat themes.

Industry sources revealed that Ajith has indeed chosen Venkat Prabhu for his golden jubilee flick, which is interestingly titled Mangattha. Apparently, after tasting success with gangster flicks like Billa, the ‘King of Openings’ wanted a similar genre for his milestone flick.

Venkat Prabhu, who was already on Ajith’s list, floored him with an inspiring gangster script. The movie is to be produced by Dayanidhi Alagiri of the Cloud Nine banner.

After having chosen Venkat, sources say talks are on with a top actress who proved lucky for a versatile star in his recently released film. There is also a buzz that Tollywood star Nagarjuna will also be a part of the project. All the other details are being worked out. An official announcement is expected soon.

In the meantime, Gautham’s cop story project with Ajith has taken a back seat and it is learnt that it could be the Asal star’s 51st venture.. [tscii:eddc66a2c6][/tscii:eddc66a2c6]

Yaaru? :think: Anuskha va? :shaking:

Mahen
27th June 2010, 10:09 AM
Gangster flick again? :sigh2:

Siv.S
27th June 2010, 10:16 AM
50th movie...

Title nalla than irukku,VP eppadiyum enga iruntho uruvipparu kathaya,nalla padiya edukkattum :clap:

After having chosen Venkat, sources say talks are on with a top actress who proved lucky for a versatile star in his recently released film.
Who is that Lucky star in recently released film? recent-aa release aanathu ellame unlucky thaane :roll:

jinju
27th June 2010, 10:18 AM

me too same peelings when i read the news :? i thot goutham illa seri, VP ok, he'l bring back the lighter side of ajith in an entertaining flick...paathaa gangster flick aama...hope there's a double role rather than the monotonous cooler spotting, nothing-to-do-much ajith again...idhula andha jinxed nagarjuna vera :x

jinju
27th June 2010, 10:20 AM
Who is that Lucky star in recently released film? recent-aa release aanathu ellame unlucky thaane :roll:

Surya thaan vera yaaru? Anushka, Tammu? :roll:

Siv.S
27th June 2010, 10:24 AM
me too same peelings when i read the news :? i thot goutham illa seri, VP ok, he'l bring back the lighter side of ajith in an entertaining flick...paathaa gangster flick aama...hope there's a double role rather than the monotonous cooler spotting, nothing-to-do-much ajith again...idhula andha jinxed nagarjuna vera :x
Yes again gangster genre, Ivarukku ithu mattum than panna mudiyumnnu mudive pannittanga pola.

Mahen
27th June 2010, 10:26 AM

Surya thaan vera yaaru? Anushka, Tammu? :roll:

Recent release - Singam, so i believe its anushka..being a gangster flick, anushka's dare-to-bare act must have been the reason why shes being considered :D

Mahen
27th June 2010, 10:31 AM

But we can self-console ourselves that VP kandippa oru English padatha ripped panniruparu :lol:

VP and gangster subject set agathu..so kandippa caapy thaan :lol:

Sourav
27th June 2010, 10:47 AM
VP doing a movie now with jai, premji & co... wats the name of that? shooting over? any news reg. that?

But we can self-console ourselves that VP kandippa oru English padatha ripped panniruparu :lol:

VP and gangster subject set agathu..so kandippa caapy thaan :lol:enga suttalum nalla iruntha sari...

Siv.S
27th June 2010, 10:54 AM
VP ippa direct panittu irukkara? :roll: antha Sona madam production-aa? athu VP direction illaye..

VP doing a movie now with jai, premji & co... wats the name of that? shooting over? any news reg. that?

VP and gangster subject set agathu..so kandippa caapy thaan :lol:enga suttalum nalla iruntha sari...
:lol: :exactly:

Sourav
27th June 2010, 11:05 AM
VP ippa direct panittu irukkara? :roll: antha Sona madam production-aa? athu VP direction illaye..
ohhh... :confused2: 50th movie VP than direct pana porarnu 2 yrs munnave rumors vanthuchu...remember? ippo engengeyo sutthi last-a avar kittalye vanthu nikkuthu... :lol2:

Siv.S
27th June 2010, 11:06 AM
ohhh... :confused2: 50th movie VP than direct pana porarnu 2 yrs munnave rumors vanthuchu...remember? ippo engengeyo sutthi last-a avar kittalye vanthu nikkuthu... :lol2:
:rotfl2:

Mahen
27th June 2010, 11:44 AM
[tscii:0ef0583d1e]Now the next piece of news :roll:

Why Gautham will not do Ajith film?
By Moviebuzz | Sunday, 27 June , 2010, 11:23

Gautham Menon is the one of the biggest brands in Tamil cinema today.

He has made it on his own due to his unique connect with the youth audiences. Gautham’s packaging and storytelling is his calling card, and he has never run after stars.

More than a year back when he signed up to do Sivaji Productions new film with Ajith it raised a few eyebrows. Anyway the project never materialised as there were difference of opinion between the star and the director over the story and presentation.

Later Ajith dumped Gautham and made the film with his favourite Saran (Aasal), and it bombed.

At this point, there were talks that Gautham Menon will do Ajith’s 50th film for producer Dhayanidhi Alagiri. But sources close to Gautham says: “ Gautham –Ajith project will never take place as there is clash of ego’s over the script and presentation. Gautham will not make a formulaic film while Ajith is not comfortable doing a film that breaks his star image.”

As the media went on saying that Ajith-Gautham film will start any day, after the star completes his racing commitments, Gautham kept a studious silence. Now it looks like it will never happen as the director is all set to do simultaneously two films, a bi-lingual with Rana Daggabuti and the Hindi version of his VTV for producer Ambika Hinduja.

Meanwhile Ajith after the colossal failure of Aasal needs a hit, and has realized that waiting for Gautham is going to be a futile exercise. Last week Ajith had a series of meetings with Venkat Prabhu, who after Goa was working on a Mumbai based film with his regular team.

Sources close to Venkat say the director has now put it on the backburner and is working on an all new script to suit the image of Ajith. The grapevine has it that it will be Ajith’s 50th film an action film laced with comedy.

The views expressed in the article are the author's and not of Sify.com. [/tscii:0ef0583d1e]

viraajan
27th June 2010, 04:27 PM

Dig. That movie with Premgi in lead, is directed by a different director. Sona production.

viraajan
28th June 2010, 11:41 PM
It's confirmed Guys.

Venkat Prabhu has updated his Facebook status and confirms this.

"Mangatha - uLLE veLiyE Tournament begins"

Sarna
29th June 2010, 07:59 AM
mangaaththaa :lol: venkat prabhu directing :| adhirshtam maattu vandila vandhaa, dhuradhirstam jet'la varudhu :| thala'ki dhrishti suththi pOdanum :)

chennai 28'la oru scene :- Thalayaatti hero lands opposite team area and walks in slow motion(BGMla Vaarraandaaa'nu premji kaattu kaththittiruppaapla )... avar look'ku andaala irukkura thanni therikkum-adhuvum slow motion :lol2:

Thala -action hero'ngradhukkaaga indha maadhiri ellaam scene vechchu koduma pannidaadheenga venkat prabhu.... my small request

raghavendran
29th June 2010, 08:30 AM
mangatha shiva premji vechi panra padamnnu thonudhu...guys not sure..lets wait for official confirmation

BM
30th June 2010, 10:14 PM
Ajith Watches Aptharakshaka
Published in Kumudam weekly magazine dated Jul 01, 2010

http://www.starajith.com/media_display.php?id=2138

Super Star recommends Ajith to do this film, Super Star is also willing to do a powerful role in that film ah?? :shock:

Avlo nalla padama athu???

Siv.S
30th June 2010, 11:51 PM

Super Star recommends Ajith to do this film, Super Star is also willing to do a powerful role in that film ah?? :shock:

Rediff given 4 * :shaking:
http://movies.rediff.com/report/2010/feb/19/south-kannada-movie-review-aptharakshaka.htm

littlemaster1982
1st July 2010, 06:50 AM
mangaaththaa :lol: venkat prabhu directing :| adhirshtam maattu vandila vandhaa, dhuradhirstam jet'la varudhu :| thala'ki dhrishti suththi pOdanum :)

chennai 28'la oru scene :- Thalayaatti hero lands opposite team area and walks in slow motion(BGMla Vaarraandaaa'nu premji kaattu kaththittiruppaapla )... avar look'ku andaala irukkura thanni therikkum-adhuvum slow motion :lol2:

Thala -action hero'ngradhukkaaga indha maadhiri ellaam scene vechchu koduma pannidaadheenga venkat prabhu.... my small request

Come on, that was a spoof of intro scenes :huh:

raghavendran
1st July 2010, 08:36 AM

http://movies.rediff.com/report/2010/feb/19/south-kannada-movie-review-aptharakshaka.htm :shock: ...ayyayo...ajith sir yarodaya pechum kekkadheenge..neenge VP odaye pannalam...

HonestRaj
1st July 2010, 08:45 AM
P Vasu :lol:

HonestRaj
1st July 2010, 08:45 AM
50th movie...

Is he going to do two movies simultaneously ?

a hero doing more than 2 movies...

those days are gone

HonestRaj
1st July 2010, 08:46 AM
Yes again gangster genre, Ivarukku ithu mattum than panna mudiyumnnu mudive pannittanga pola.

seriously, these kind of films from Ajith increase the expectation

Sourav
1st July 2010, 08:49 AM

http://movies.rediff.com/report/2010/feb/19/south-kannada-movie-review-aptharakshaka.htmathu oscar vaangura padamave iruntha kooda P.Vasu direction ellam venampaa... awwwww,,,, :cry3:

Sourav
1st July 2010, 09:20 AM
In southscope GVM says that he is develoing a detective officer script for ajith which is happening in 1920's. :D 8-)

BM
1st July 2010, 09:42 AM
Gautham Menon Answers
Published in Ananda Vikatan weekly magazine dated Jul 01, 2010

http://www.starajith.com/media_display.php?id=2139

Sarna
1st July 2010, 09:45 AM
BM, please post the content also :D

Kalyasi
1st July 2010, 09:58 AM
ennaya Gautam enakku theriyathu nu sollaraan, 4 to 5 heros in Mangatha vaame??

BM
1st July 2010, 10:03 AM
Athaavathu Ajith oda next movie ah naan thaan direct panrana nu theriyala nu solraaru. Gautham-Ajith movie confirmed but athuku naduvula Ajith VP kooda movie panra maathiri vera directors koodavum pannalaamnu nenaichi kittu Gautham apdi solraar. Panic aagrathuku ethuvum illa :) .

BM
1st July 2010, 10:13 AM

"Dhayanithi Azhagiri thayaarikka Ajith vaithu neengal iyakkuvathaaga iruntha padam kaivida pattu vittatha?"

"Adutha vaarathil naan iyakkum oru padam patriya arivippu veli varum. Venkat Prabhu iyakkum padathil naankainthu herokkaludan Ajith inainthu nadikka ullar. Ithu pol nadigargal inainthu nadippathu oru iyakkunaraaga enakkum migavum piditha vishayam. Aanaal, aduthu en padathil Ajith nadippaara illaya enbathu enakku theriyaathu"

Kambar_Kannagi
1st July 2010, 10:25 AM

Why do I feel that GM is indirectly taking a dig at VP-Ajith project... :P

Siv.S
1st July 2010, 10:33 AM

"Dhayanithi Azhagiri thayaarikka Ajith vaithu neengal iyakkuvathaaga iruntha padam kaivida pattu vittatha?"

"Adutha vaarathil naan iyakkum oru padam patriya arivippu veli varum. Venkat Prabhu iyakkum padathil naankainthu herokkaludan Ajith inainthu nadikka ullar. Ithu pol nadigargal inainthu nadippathu oru iyakkunaraaga enakkum migavum piditha vishayam. Aanaal, aduthu en padathil Ajith nadippaara illaya enbathu enakku theriyaathu"

Suthama puriyala, adutha vaaram arivikkira ivar iyakkuram padam Ajith koodava? :confused2: ethukku interview-la laam subtle vachu pesuranuga.. direct answer panna vendithane :twisted:

BM
1st July 2010, 10:46 AM

Athula oru Hero Premji Amaran :mrgreen: . Already Premji kitta Mangaatha la unga role ennanu keta, naan thaan hero nu sollinu suthitu irukaar :rotfl:

Venkat Prabhu ku theriyaatha, ithu Ajith's movie athuvum 50th movie nu so paathu paathu thaan pannuvaar :) .

Dinesh84
1st July 2010, 10:51 AM
:confused2: ore kolapama irukae.. Yaar kodayo sernthu oru nalla padam kudutha sari.. :D

BM
1st July 2010, 10:52 AM

Suthama puriyala, adutha vaaram arivikkira ivar iyakkuram padam Ajith koodava? :confused2: ethukku interview-la laam subtle vachu pesuranuga.. direct answer panna vendithane :twisted:

Hindi VTV ah irukkum. Don't worry, Gautham enga ponaalum November ku inga vanthu thaan aaganum. Illana, Dayanithi madurai la avaroda office room ku kootitu poiduvaar.

Parthyy
1st July 2010, 03:02 PM

Why do I feel that GM is indirectly taking a dig at VP-Ajith project... :P
next week may his movie with ajith.If that proj is dropped..he would have told it na?
GVM says that He is happy with ajith acting one of 4 heroes and adds that He dont know whether ajith wil act again as one of the hero in his next movie.Got it?
some thing is happening we have to wait and see. :roll: :roll:

raghavendran
1st July 2010, 04:06 PM
ayyayo...neraya heroes means...premji,vaibhav,jai...ivangalode ajithum ini jalsa pannungadannu adina epdi irukkum... :roll: ...gowdam enne solle vararu...avar padathe pathi arivippu varumam..ana ajith avarode padathile nadipparannu theriyalennu solraru..apparam vp ajith padam pathi avare news thararu :roll:

Parthyy
1st July 2010, 06:22 PM
Ajith-Gowtham enainthu padam vanthal athu ulagathin yettaaavuthu adisayam............

Sarna
1st July 2010, 06:38 PM
ayyayo...neraya heroes means...premji,vaibhav,jai...ivangalode ajithum ini jalsa pannungadannu adina epdi irukkum... :roll:

panjathandhiram :lol:

vithagan
15th July 2010, 02:03 AM
[tscii:fcc0da5ae0]
தன்னைச் சந்திக்க யார் வந்தாலும் அவர்களை வாசலுக்கே சென்று உற்சாகமாக வரவேற்பது அஜீத்தின் பழக்கம்.அதேபோல் சந்திப்பு முடிந்ததும் அவர்களை வாசல்வரை வந்து சந்தோஷமாக வழியனுப்புவார்.

*பொதுவாக எல்லோரும் வலது கையால் காபி கப்பைப் பிடித்தபடி குடிப்பதுதானே வழக்கம். அஜீத் இடதுகையில்தான் கப்பைப் பிடிப்பார்.

*நண்பர்களுக்கு, உறவினர்களுக்கு விருந்து என்றால், பரிமாறப்படவேண்டிய உணவிலிருந்து,மேசை அலங்காரம் வரை தீர்மானிப்பது அஜீத் தான்.

*சுபநிகழ்ச்சிகளுக்குப் போகிறாரோ இல்லையோ, துக்க நிகழ்ச்சிகளில் முதல் ஆளாக நிற்பது அஜீத்தின் நீண்டநாள் பழக்கம்.எல்லாம் முடியும் வரை இருந்து ஆறுதல் சொல்லியபிறகே கிளம்புவார்.

*நண்பர்களாக இருந்தாலும் சரி, தன்னிடம் வேலை பார்ப்பவர்களாக இருந்தாலும் சரி,அவர்களுக்கு இரவு ஏழு மணிக்குப்பிறகு போன் செய்யமாட்டார்.‘அது அவர்கள் பர்ஸனல் வாழ்க்கைக்கான நேரம். அநாவசியமாக தொந்தரவு செய்யக்கூடாது’ என்பது அஜீத்தின் பாலிஸி.

*எந்த சூழ்நிலையாக இருந்தாலும் போக்குவரத்து விதிகளை மீறவே மாட்டார். அவசரம் என்றாலும் சிக்னலுக்காகக் காத்திருப்பார். தன்னைச் சந்திக்க வருபவர்கள் டூ வீலரில் வந்தால் அவர்களிடம் அஜீத் கேட்கும் முதல்கேள்வி, ‘ஹெல்மெட் எங்கே?’ என்பதுதான்.

*அஜீத்தின் பர்ஸனல் ரூமில், இருக்கும் எந்தச் சிறிய பொருளானாலும் சரி அது வைத்த இடத்திலேயேதான் இருக்கவேண்டும். கொஞ்சம் இடம் மாறினாலும் உடனே கண்டுபிடித்துவிடுவார். இருட்டில்கூட சுலபமாக எடுப்பதற்கு வசதியாக பழக்கப்படவேண்டும் என்பது அஜீத்தின் எண்ணம்.

*சினிமா சம்பந்தப்பட்ட பிரச்னைகளை குடும்பத்தாருடன் பேசமாட்டார். குடும்பத் தினருக்கான நேரத்தில் சினிமாவை நுழைப்பது அவருக்குப் பிடிக்காது.

*சிபாரிசு செய்வது அஜீத்திற்குப் பிடிக்காத பழக்கம். தனக்காகவும் சிபாரிசுக்குப் போகமாட்டார்,மற்றவர்களுக்காகவும் போகமாட்டார்.

*யாருக்கு போன் பண்ணினாலும் அஜீத் கேட்கும் முதல் கேள்வி,‘இப்போது பேசுவதற்கு நேரம் சரியாக இருக்குமா?’ எதிர்முனையில் உள்ளவர்களுக்கு நேரம் சௌ கர்யமாக இருந்தால் மட்டுமே தனது பேச்சை ஆரம்பிப்பார்..

:shock: I was searching for this Thread. Thala fans ellam rest edukareengaloe ;)
[/tscii:fcc0da5ae0]

Dinesh84
19th July 2010, 04:19 PM
July 18 : Sunday Titbits

Published in various daily papers dated Jul 18, 2010

http://www.starajith.com/media_display.php?id=2159

Parthyy
19th July 2010, 07:40 PM
was up guys?:?:
been to New Delhi...........now only cameback....chennai climate much better feeling relief:D :D
Any hot news?

Rajaruud
19th July 2010, 07:44 PM
Any hot news?

Neetu Chandra :slurp: :slurp: in Mangatha movie :mrgreen:

HonestRaj
19th July 2010, 08:11 PM
double hero.. triple hero ellam thaandi.. 5 heroes...
raamayanam vandha madhiri latest mahabaratham varudha...

aaha purinjuduchu...

Mangatha ... mahabaratham.. thaayakattai... etc. etc.

Ajith as Arjun
Premji as Beeman
Prabhu as krishnar
prakashraj as duriyodhanan
venkatprabu as saguni

pattunu oru pudhu director'ai pudichu azhaga own productionla attagasamana oru action padam kudukkalam...

edhukku ivlo confusion

leosimha
22nd July 2010, 02:41 PM
HR...ungalukku...thala..naa...ivalavu...cheap-aa...poachu..... :evil:

HonestRaj
23rd July 2010, 11:20 PM
லியோ.. சாரி இப் ஐ ஹர்டேட் யு

சீரியஸ்லி... இந்த கேள்வியை முதலில் வெங்கட் பிரபுவை கேட்க வேண்டும் . .அடுத்து அப்படி சொன்ன கவுதம் மேனனை கேட்க வேண்டும் .. அடுத்து எனக்கு யாரெல்லாம் ஹீரோவாக இருக்க முடியும் என்று ஐடியா கொடுத்த எனக்கு மேலே போஸ்ட் பண்ணியவர்களை கேட்க வேண்டும்.. இதை எல்லாம் விட எதற்கு இந்த மாதிரி கதைகளில் நடிக்கிறீர்கள் என்று அஜித் அவர்களை கேட்க வேண்டும்..
5 நாயகர்கள் என்றவுடன் எனக்கு சட்டென்று தோன்றியது மகாபாரதம் தான் ...
அதில் தாயக்கட்டை ~ இந்தியன் கேம்ப்ளிங் ~ மங்காத்தா ~ பிளேயிங் கார்ட்ஸ் / போக்கர் ~ பாரின் கேம்ப்ளிங் ... நிச்சயமாக வெங்கட் உல்டாதான் அடிப்பார் என்ற ஒரு அசாத்திய நம்பிக்கையில் போஸ்ட் செய்தேன்

நல்ல படமாக / பில்லா போல இருந்தால என் ஆதரவு நிச்சயம் உங்களுக்கு உண்டு :)

Sarna
27th July 2010, 04:55 PM
Director Shankar Approaches Ajith? :: July 25 MAALAI

http://www.starajith.com/media_display.php?id=2175

:roll:

Prabo
27th July 2010, 05:04 PM
Podhuva Shanker avar padangalyae thaan remake pannuvaar...cant belive he is going to remake 3I :shock: 3I sumaarana padam thaana :? Why Shanker for this

Parthyy
27th July 2010, 06:45 PM
3i idiots remake will be a rumour................
wait and see...Even if it becomes true......
not interesting

Siv.S
27th July 2010, 06:54 PM
Podhuva Shanker avar padangalyae thaan remake pannuvaar...cant belive he is going to remake 3I :shock: 3I sumaarana padam thaana :? Why Shanker for this
Shankar eppadiyum 7-8C vaanguvaru ..Enthiranukku vaangi pazhakka pattirukkum..Inimel kuraichu vaanga kai koosum..Intha padam remake-kku eppadiyum oru 5C koduppanga....romba naal-um edukkathu seekira mudichiduvaru.....

Prabo
27th July 2010, 07:03 PM
Mostly rumour'a thaan irukkum....Vijay/Mahesbabu'nu oru pakkam news and Ajith/Pawan'nu innoru pakkam news...nalla combination'oda rumour kilapparaanga :lol:

By the way Siv.S your avatar is too good :thumbsup:

podaskie
27th July 2010, 07:09 PM
not interesting

hmm, then Ajith/Pawan news interesting ah irkua??

Prabo
27th July 2010, 07:14 PM
not interesting

Hi Podaskie :D

avaru Ajith threadla Ajith 3I panna poratha vantha news pathi thaan 'not interesting'nu' sollaraaru...

Siv.S
27th July 2010, 07:15 PM
Mostly rumour'a thaan irukkum....Vijay/Mahesbabu'nu oru pakkam news and Ajith/Pawan'nu innoru pakkam news...nalla combination'oda rumour kilapparaanga :lol:

By the way Siv.S your avatar is too good :thumbsup:
Prabo i think its confirmed....

Prabo
27th July 2010, 07:17 PM

Which one :?

Siv.S
27th July 2010, 07:19 PM
Which one :?
Avinga-than panranga.. namma aalu busy only with Mangatha :thumbsup:

HonestRaj
27th July 2010, 07:21 PM
ada.. gappunu oru post kaanama poyiduchu

BM
27th July 2010, 08:11 PM
In that Malaimalar news they din't mention Shankar approached Ajith/Pawan for 3I. He approached them for another story.

Parthyy
27th July 2010, 08:13 PM
not interesting

hmm,athuvum interesting illainnu sonna................neenga enna santhosapadavaaa poreenga...............

really,shankar can go for straight film than remake with vijay........in that perspective I said.....I have no intention to make that proj not happen...........

8-) 8-)

Parthyy
27th July 2010, 08:26 PM
[tscii:9ef8090111]Says Trisha, “My second Hindi film is a love story with just me and the guy in central roles. It’s a subject that can’t go wrong. I’ve already done the Tamil version of this film (Vinnaithaandi Varuvaaya) and now, the same director (Gautham Menon) is remaking it in Hindi with Pratik Babbar and me. I think we should be kick-starting it in August. I am excited because unlike Khatta Meetha, where I don’t have a central part, this one has a central role for me.”
8-) 8-)

Hindi VTV starts August....
Thatswhy GVM-Thala movie got delayed [/tscii:9ef8090111] 8-)

Sarna
28th July 2010, 10:44 AM
[tscii:77ba1d54a7]http://www.hinduonnet.com/thehindu/fr/2002/11/15/stories/2002111501040201.htm

THIS "VILLAIN" is a hero — the Robin Hood kind. Though his purpose is to channel all illegal funds that he sets eyes on into the various homes for the handicapped. To him their welfare comes before everything else.

Showcasing such sentiment lends itself to typical formula fare— bad guys, glossy girls, jazzy sets, lush locations and fast music — a selling cocktail indeed. All the same the physically and mentally challenged twin brother of the hero makes a difference to NIC Arts' "Villain".

Racy action holds your interest for quite a while. Yet when you think that things have fallen into place and the film is nearly over, comes another bout of kidnap, bomb threat, stunts and emotional outbursts.

Shiva and Vishnu (Ajit Kumar) run away from home at a very young age. Callous, uncaring parents are the cause. Shiva is astute and extremely affectionate towards his mentally challenged brother.

His entire life revolves round Vishnu's well-being. He robs the corrupt rich to offer succour to the challenged needy and is helped in his mission by a group of friends — Priya (Meena) is one. He crosses the path of many powerful men and comes out of the most trying situations unscathed.

You see a trim Ajit in "Villain". And Yuhi Sethu's story helps the hero present appealing histrionics for the sentiment lover and full-fledged stunts for those who dig action. Ajit scores on both fronts. The sequences where he makes a fool of Karunas, who plays a pilferer, are enjoyable.

The sole aim of Kiran, the other female interest, seems to be to appear seductive but she only ends up looking over-exposed. Meena has a more meaningful role to play. Weight watching would help both the heroines.

Ramesh Kanna as a friend and accomplice of Ajit makes an impact with his innuendos and light-hearted humour.

Sabu Cyril's art effects appear garish at times. Vidyasagar seems to have taken a break after "Run" — the songs hardly touch you.

Daring stunts, some in slow motion, are impressive — the credit goes to Kanal Kannan.

If you don't rack your brains about the feasibility of the hero's game plans, you could enjoy watching "Villain". Yet the script could have been tighter.

K. S. Ravikumar's screenplay, dialogue and direction have proved the proverbial Midas touch to actors like Kamal Hassan and Rajnikanth — they should work wonders for Ajit too, just as his earlier dual role ("Vaali") did.

by MALATHI RANGARAJAN during 2002 diwali :)[/tscii:77ba1d54a7]

gurusaravanan
28th July 2010, 02:40 PM
Mangaatha dropped and a new film wid director Vijay
http://www.tamilcinema.com/CINENEWS/Hotnews/2010/july/280710.asp is dis true news.

BM
28th July 2010, 04:03 PM
இயக்குனர் விஜய். கி**ரீடம், பொய் சொல்லப் போறோம் படங்களை இயக்கிய இவ*ரின் மூன்றாவது படம் மதராசப்பட்டினம். சமீபத்தில் வெளிவந்தப் படங்களில் களவாணியும் மதராசப்பட்டினமும்தான் நன்றாகப் போகிறது.

இந்நிலையில் மதராசப்பட்டினம் படத்தைப் பார்த்த அ**ஜீத், மீண்டும் விஜய்யுடன் பணிபு*ரியும் தனது விருப்பத்தை வெளியிட்டிருக்கிறார். மதராசப்பட்டினத்துக்குப் பிறகு இந்திப் படம் இயக்கும் முனைப்பில் இருந்த விஜய்க்கு இது இனிய சர்ப்ரைஸ்.

விஜய்யின் அடுத்தப் படம் இந்தி*ப் படமா? இல்லை அ**ஜீத் படமா என்பது இன்னும் சில தினங்களில் தெ*ரிந்துவிடும்.

http://tamil.webdunia.com/entertainment/film/featuresorarticles/1007/28/1100728031_1.htm

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
28th July 2010, 10:37 PM
BREAKING NEWS : AJITH'S BILLA 2

Director Vishnuvardhan's association with Ajith in Billa proved out to be highly successful in 2007. Billa proved to be a landmark movie in Tamil cinema for its stylish looks and action sequences. Ajith later went on to act in Aegan and Asal while Vishnuvardhan directed Sarvam.

Now the latest news on the actor-director duo is out. Vishnuvardhan is all set to partner again with Ajith for the sequel on Billa. Sources confirm that Vishnu is ready with the script and is waiting for confirmation of dates from Ajith. It is confirmed that the shooting of Billa 2 will commence from early 2011. Whether Ajith will start Billa 2 after his next with Venkat Prabhu is still not known. We will have more news on this soon. Watch this space for more!!!

:arrow: http://www.behindwoods.com/tamil-movie-news-1/jul-10-05/ajith-vishnuvardhan-billa-28-07-10.html

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
29th July 2010, 10:40 AM
[tscii:060e9d98be]
Billa is back again

Thursday July 29, 2010

It all happened right from the success period of Ajith Kumar starrer ‘Billa’. Just when Shah Rukh Khan kick-started the shooting for ‘Don-2’, certain calls passed onto Kollywood as well. But now Vishnuvardhan asserts that he is already done with the script of ‘Billa-2’.Following the mediocre results of ‘Sarvam’, Vishnuvardhan was reported to had started preparing on ground works for a period film. Now that has been completed, the filmmaker claims that he’s ready to kick-start ‘Billa-2’, whenever Ajith Kumar insists him.

Maybe, Ajith Kumar may soon join hands with Vishnuvardhan for the sequel after completing his 50th film ‘Mangaatha’. And again, reports are that Ajith Kumar may opt for acting simultaneously in 2 projects at the same time. It’s noteworthy that Ajith Kumar has promised the producers of Sivaji Productions to work with them again in mere future.

:arrow: http://www.top10cinema.com/news/5759/billa-is-back-again [/tscii:060e9d98be]

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
29th July 2010, 10:49 AM
[tscii:1b4a52250c]
Vishnuvardhan to make Billa prequel!

By Moviebuzz|*Thursday, 29 July , 2010

Ajith and director Vishnuvardhan who gave the biggest hit Billa in 2008 are coming together in 2011 to do a prequel. In an exclusive chat with sify.com Vishnu said: “Talks are on for the last few months and the script is almost complete. It will be a prequel to Billa, and we plan to start the film early next year after Ajith completes his present assignments”.

On why he took a long break, Vishnu the cool guy that he is says: “Is there any rule that directors should come out with films like a factory? I am not insecure nor am I in a hurry to prove a point to somebody. I wanted to take time, write a nice script and come out with a good entertainer that will work with today’s young audiences”.

Vishnu also adds that the producer has not been fixed and he plans to give Ajith a new look and the film will have style and substance with no shades of Billa. Vishnu will have Yuvan Shankar Raja and cameraman Nirav Shah in his team.

:arrow: http://sify.com/movies/tamil/fullstory.php?id=14951341 [/tscii:1b4a52250c]

Siv.S
29th July 2010, 10:56 AM
Looks like Gautham Ajith project will never happen.. BIlla-2 is confirmed,after Venkat prabhu movie.

Parthyy
29th July 2010, 12:21 PM
Looks like Gautham Ajith project will never happen.. BIlla-2 is confirmed,after Venkat prabhu movie.
Siva...Ungaluukku Gautham mela ethoo thani patta veruppa?

Anyhow....Thalas next dirs are VP,Gautham,vishnu,Vijay.....
donno which orders..........
Starajith says Billa2 starts only after mid 2011......
so there is chance of Gautham movie as 51st
No worries if it atleast happens any time :roll:

Siv.S
29th July 2010, 12:27 PM

:roll: Naan ethuvum sollaliye :huh: Gautham Kooda padam panna santhosam than ungala mathri.

Rocky89
29th July 2010, 12:28 PM

Gautham film ippothaiki no chance. VP, Vishnu, VJ are ahead of him in the packing order :wink:

Parthyy
29th July 2010, 12:34 PM

Gautham film ippothaiki no chance. VP, Vishnu, VJ are ahead of him in the packing order :wink:

Athu enna packing order?

Siv.S
29th July 2010, 12:55 PM
[tscii:2cdb36bd60]
:arrow: http://sify.com/movies/tamil/fullstory.php?id=14951341 [/tscii:2cdb36bd60]:roll:

gurusaravanan
29th July 2010, 03:20 PM
Billa 2 starts next year http://www.tamilcinema.com/CINENEWS/Hotnews/2010/july/290710b.asp

gurusaravanan
29th July 2010, 03:20 PM
Billa 2 starts next year http://www.tamilcinema.com/CINENEWS/Hotnews/2010/july/290710b.asp

raghavendran
29th July 2010, 06:44 PM
billa 2...bad news as far as ajith is concerned..as stated in times of india article a few days back..ajith has already done the same kind of role,style in aegan and aasal..so in billa 2 ...nothin wil b different...how many films wil b like that..slow motion walk..suits,enough of that...
bad decision by thala again..if this news is true...nothin is goin rite :?

raghavendran
29th July 2010, 06:46 PM
[tscii:80156b38a5]
:arrow: http://sify.com/movies/tamil/fullstory.php?id=14951341 [/tscii:80156b38a5]:roll:prequel would b a better option....than a sequel...no shades of billannu solraange..thats wat v need...sequelnna...yappa no way..he has done 2 sequels after billa...in aegan and aasal..so prequel e konjam better dhaan

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
29th July 2010, 06:55 PM
It can't be a sequel because Billa dies in the film ! Rite ??? So it must be a prequel and can it be called a reboot..??

raghavendran
29th July 2010, 06:57 PM
It can't be a sequel because Billa dies in the film ! Rite ??? So it must be a prequel and can it be called a reboot..??prequel..in the lines of x men wolverine....probably..
but nothin to comment on this..its toooooooo early..in tamizh cinema...ajith vechidfhaan maximum rumours varum..so not goin to believe..untill its confirmed..VP padathuke innum neraya time irukku

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
29th July 2010, 07:00 PM
Sify says that Vishnu had said this in an exclusive interview to sify. So it can't be a rumour and :yes: it's too early to comment anything on it :neutral:

Parthyy
29th July 2010, 08:13 PM
Sify says that Vishnu had said this in an exclusive interview to sify. So it can't be a rumour and :yes: it's too early to comment anything on it :neutral:
Initially sify only said as GVM saying I have no contact with ajith stuff like ..................that 2 months back.....
then same started flowing in every media....
If it is Ajith mostly may be rumours .....
Dunno believe until seeing shooting :roll: :roll:

BM
29th July 2010, 09:02 PM
[tscii:60aaa21ca6]Thala is back with ‘Billa-2′ - Official News

Last time, Thala said ‘I am Back’ and this time, he’s making it sure HE’s BACK. Yes, Cheer up Guys! For our Thala is striking back with the sequel of ‘Billa-2’ with the same team. The film that was made before couple of years turned to be the biggest grosser and indeed proved to be a turning point for Thala.

The film will now be made at a bigger cost and shot in foreign locations. Vishnuvardhan has been signed for wielding the megaphone. According to media manager of Director Vishnuvardhan who has confirmed with Ajithfans.com, that he has finished the script and the project will go on floors next year.

It looks like producers of the film will be none other than Sivaji Productions as Ajith Kumar had previously promised them that he’ll work for another project with the producers.

Let us keep our fingers crossed for the big bang duo!!!

http://www.ajithfans.com/news/2010/07/28/thala-is-back-with-billa-2-official-news/[/tscii:60aaa21ca6]

Prabo
29th July 2010, 09:46 PM
[tscii:8609dd564d]Thala is back with ‘Billa-2′ - Official News

Last time, Thala said ‘I am Back’ and this time, he’s making it sure HE’s BACK. Yes, Cheer up Guys! For our Thala is striking back with the sequel of ‘Billa-2’ with the same team. The film that was made before couple of years turned to be the biggest grosser and indeed proved to be a turning point for Thala.

The film will now be made at a bigger cost and shot in foreign locations. Vishnuvardhan has been signed for wielding the megaphone. According to media manager of Director Vishnuvardhan who has confirmed with Ajithfans.com, that he has finished the script and the project will go on floors next year.

It looks like producers of the film will be none other than Sivaji Productions as Ajith Kumar had previously promised them that he’ll work for another project with the producers.

Let us keep our fingers crossed for the big bang duo!!!

http://www.ajithfans.com/news/2010/07/28/thala-is-back-with-billa-2-official-news/[/tscii:8609dd564d]

:oops2:

Siv.S
30th July 2010, 01:28 AM
[tscii:59ca800fde]Actor Ajith, who has completed over 15 years in Tamil cinema and is all set to roll out his golden jubilee film later next month, has categorically stated that he is here to stay and here to act. These assurances from the actor’s lips may sound clichéd. But for his die-hard fans and devoted followers, the words carry greater significance. For till now, the actor has been precariously juggling his film career with his passion for motor sports.

It was inevitable that one of the two had to take a beating. His recent releases got a drubbing at the box office.

Since the actor had found the lure of the race track hard to resist, it meant that he could do just one film a year. But now sources close to the actor say, “He has made his intentions clear. Now that he has decided to stay away from car racing, the actor is planning to do movies one after another and work with the who’s who of Kollywood, which would also serve his avowed purpose of encouraging fresh talent.”

This may have been prompted by the fact that though his recent films were made on a lavish budget and featured the best technicians, the desired results could not be accomplished at the turnstiles.

But now that Ajith’s back to films with full focus and no distractions, his admirers are confident that his run of flops will stop.

The actor is just as optimistic. Looking back at his journey in tinsel town he says, “I am in my 50th film. As I glance back, I see the journey as a difficult one. To have survived in such a volatile industry is no easy task. I have been walking a tightrope.”

The actor acknowledges that it has been the support and encouragement from his die-hard fans that has kept him going. They have always given his films grand openings, which were often the envy of many of his contemporaries in the industry.

Having set his priorities, Ajith is showing that he means business. He will soon commence shooting for Mangaatha (present title) to be directed by Venkat Prabhu, which co-stars him with Nagarjuna.

Impressed after watching Madarasapattinam, Ajith, who worked with director Vijay in Kireedom earlier, readily agreed to do a movie with him early next year.

In addition to all this, the actor is ready to team up with director Vishnuvardhan once again to do a sequel to Billa. The movie, inspired by the Rajinikanth cult classic was a milestone in the actor’s career. Ajith has also committed to doing a film with Gautham Vasudev Menon.

Sources close to the actor say that he is keen to repay his fans for their loyal support and patronage by giving them some outstanding entertainment.

Having firmly set his priorities, the actor continues to scout for creative filmmakers to ensure that his attempt to revive his flagging box-office fortunes, clicks in a big way. “I am here to stay. Ready and eager to run the extra mile!” he says with a determined lilt in his voice.

http://www.starajith.com/media_display.php?id=2180[/tscii:59ca800fde]

Parthyy
30th July 2010, 11:53 AM
[tscii:3836607d6b]

Having set his priorities, Ajith is showing that he means business. He will soon commence shooting for Mangaatha (present title) to be directed by Venkat Prabhu, which co-stars him with Nagarjuna.

Impressed after watching Madarasapattinam, Ajith, who worked with director Vijay in Kireedom earlier, readily agreed to do a movie with him early next year.
In addition to all this, the actor is ready to team up with director Vishnuvardhan once again to do a sequel to Billa. The movie, inspired by the Rajinikanth cult classic was a milestone in the actor’s career. Ajith has also committed to doing a film with Gautham Vasudev Menon.
:thumbsup:
Sources close to the actor say that he is keen to repay his fans for their loyal support and patronage by giving them some outstanding entertainment.

Having firmly set his priorities, the actor continues to scout for creative filmmakers to ensure that his attempt to revive his flagging box-office fortunes, clicks in a big way. “I am here to stay. Ready and eager to run the extra mile!” he says with a determined lilt in his voice. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

http://www.starajith.com/media_display.php?id=2180[/tscii:3836607d6b]

Parthyy
30th July 2010, 07:36 PM
[tscii:c8fbb46742]Ajith: Racer or actor?
Ambili [July 30, 2010, 10:14:31 AM]

We all know about Kollywood's Ultimate star Ajith Kumar's craze for car races! A professional car racer, he has driven in circuits around India and abroad for various races, including Formula Asia BMW Championships in 2003.

But now, the actor has decided to stay away from car racing and concentrate on movies without taking a break. “I am in my 50th film. As I glance back, I see the journey as a difficult one. To have survived in such a volatile industry is no easy task. I have been walking a tightrope,” the actor said to a leading English daily.

So what's next for Thala Ajith? Here comes the list!

>>> The actor will soon commence shooting for Mangaatha (present title) to be directed by Venkat Prabhu, which co-stars him with Nagarjuna.

>>> Then he will team up with director Vishuvardhan for Billa 2.

>>> Impressed after watching Madarasapattinam, Ajith, who worked with director Vijay in Kireedom earlier, readily agreed to do a movie with him early next year.

>>> Ajith will also do an action flick with Gautham Menon.

“I am here to stay. Ready and eager to run the extra mile!” he assured and we are going to trust him on that!

[/tscii:c8fbb46742]

BM
31st July 2010, 11:02 AM
[tscii:ce81df320e]Ajith: More for sure

‘Give your best to whatever you do’. This seems to be the mantra of Ajith. When the actor was busy taking part in international car races recently, he had not even spent a second in front of the camera.

Now that he is back from his favourite sport, the ‘Thala’ is getting ready to give a wholesome treat to his fans. For, circles close to him say he is preparing himself for three movies at one go.

“While the first project is ‘Mangaatha’, Ajith’s 50th film to be directed by Venkat Prabhu, the second will be a prequel to ‘Billa’ by none other than Vishnuvardhan. In addition, Ajith, who recently watched ‘Madrasapattinam’, has expressed interest to work with director Vijay,” sources say.

Remember it was Ajith who introduced Vijay to the industry in ‘Kireedam’, they say and add: “Besides, these three projects, the actor’s long pending project with Gautam Vasudev Menon may also take off.”

http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/tamil/article/59025.html[/tscii:ce81df320e]

Parthyy
2nd August 2010, 02:30 PM
விஜய் பாணியில் அஜீத்
வருஷத்துக்கு மூணு!
Last Updated 12:30 Hrs [IST], august 2, 2010

வருஷத்துக்கு மூன்று அல்லது நான்கு என்று பட வேகப் பாய்ச்சல் காட்டிக் கொண்டிருக்கிறார் விஜய். எப்பவுமே ஒன்றை இன்னொன்றோடு ஒப்பிடுகிற மனசுதானே ரசிகனுக்கு? நம்ம தல அப்படி பாய்ச்சல் காட்ட மாட்டேங்கிறாரே என்று சுணங்கி புலம்பிக் கொண்டிருந்தார்கள் அஜீத் ரசிகர்கள். அவர்களுக்கெல்லாம் ஆறுதல் அளிக்கிற செய்திதான் இது. ஒரே வருடத்தில் மூன்று படங்களில் நடிக்க முடிவெடுத்த அஜீத், அதற்கான ஒப்பந்தங்களில் கையெழுத்திட்டிருக்கிறாராம்.

அவரது முந்தைய முடிவுகளில் எந்த மாற்றமும் இல்லை என்கிறது அஜீத் வட்டாரம். முன்பு கதை கேட்டு ஒப்புக் கொண்டபடியே வெங்கட் பிரபு, கவுதம் மேனன், கிரீடம் விஜய் ஆகிய மூவரது படங்களையும் வரிசையாக நடித்துக் கொடுக்கப் போகிறாராம். இதில் வெங்கட் பிரபு, கவுதம் மேனன் படங்களை க்ளவுட் நைன் நிறுவனம் தயாரிக்கிறது. விஜய் இயக்குகிற படத்தை ஏஜிஎஸ் நிறுவனம் தயாரிக்கப் போகிறது.

ஆச்சர்யம் என்னவென்றால் இந்த மூன்றில் இரு படங்களுக்கான சம்பளம் ஒரே செட்டில் மென்ட்டில் தரப்பட்டிருக்கிறதாம் அஜீத்திற்கு!

Vishnu's billa prequel is missing
Donno to what extent it is true?
Hope it should happen for good fortune

leosimha
2nd August 2010, 02:32 PM
:redjump: :bluejump:

come on thala.... i am very happy to read this news....hope it is true...

Sourav
3rd August 2010, 07:04 AM
Thala completes 18 yrs today in his film career and also mangatha works starts today with photoshoot!

Congrats & All the best thala! :D

HonestRaj
3rd August 2010, 07:07 AM
Thala completes 18 yrs today in his film career and also mangatha works starts today with photoshoot!

Congreats & All the best thala! :D

oh.. thats great :clap: :clap:

1992 - 2010* .. I think it will be same for Vijay too

VinodKumar's
3rd August 2010, 07:16 AM

oh.. thats great :clap: :clap:

1992 - 2010* .. I think it will be same for Vijay too

// Naalaya Theerpu released on December 2002 !!! As per date Ajith is few months senior to Vijay !!! Rendu perum nallapadiya 25 kondaduvaanganu namburaen :? //

Puliyan_Biryani
3rd August 2010, 10:29 AM

A proof of longevity. Great acheivement :notworthy:

Best wishes for him to complete 25 years

Sarna
3rd August 2010, 10:35 AM
http://sify.com/movies/tamil/fullstory.php?id=14951870

Do You Ppl Think, Ajith Should work With Gautham Even After Reading This?

Gautham Menon is a busy man. He is busy finishing the shooting of Nadunisi Naigal, a thriller sans any songs.

His home banner is also producing films like Veppam directed by Anjana and Azhagar Samiyin Kuthirai directed by Suseenthiran.

Gautham says that he will start work on the Hindi remake of Vinnaithandi Varuvaaya in the first week of September simultaneously with the Rana project.

When asked about his proposed film with Ajith, the director lashes out: "I was supposed to start the film but he went off for racing and when he came back, he was speaking to almost all directors and decided to go ahead with Venkat Prabhu. He asked me to wait till next year. But why should I wait for him?"

The outspoken director continues: "If I have to wait for an actor to do my film it has to be Kamal sir or my good friend Suriya. I want to work with people who have their head firm on their shoulder".

subash43
3rd August 2010, 10:47 AM
http://sify.com/movies/tamil/fullstory.php?id=14951870

Do You Ppl Think, Ajith Should work With Gautham Even After Reading This?

Gautham Menon is a busy man. He is busy finishing the shooting of Nadunisi Naigal, a thriller sans any songs.

His home banner is also producing films like Veppam directed by Anjana and Azhagar Samiyin Kuthirai directed by Suseenthiran.

Gautham says that he will start work on the Hindi remake of Vinnaithandi Varuvaaya in the first week of September simultaneously with the Rana project.

When asked about his proposed film with Ajith, the director lashes out: "I was supposed to start the film but he went off for racing and when he came back, he was speaking to almost all directors and decided to go ahead with Venkat Prabhu. He asked me to wait till next year. But why should I wait for him?"

The outspoken director continues: "If I have to wait for an actor to do my film it has to be Kamal sir or my good friend Suriya. I want to work with people who have their head firm on their shoulder".

:hammer: He is having over head weight his downtime is near by. Thala ivan padam elam venam. Ithana naal unga career la entha director'a nambiyum neenga saadikala so keep moving.

Mahen
3rd August 2010, 10:48 AM
Finally the truth is out :) So i guess Gautham-Ajit combo will never happen :( Appave nenachen that both ajit and gautham can never get along :sigh2:

GP
3rd August 2010, 10:57 AM
thank god, Ajith-Goutham project dint happen.
I personally dint lik Goutham's movies much, except VTV and KK.

GP
3rd August 2010, 10:58 AM

Congrats & All the best thala! :D
:clap: thala :bow:

Mahen
3rd August 2010, 11:02 AM

:twisted: so half baked directors like raju/saran/venkat/vishnu ellam okva? Bro, im seriously telling you that his market is almost fading here in Malaysia...I thought Gautam could resurrect his career but,...ippadi ache..Im saying this out of concern as i like ajit too

Im terribly disappointed that Ajit-Gautam combo is not gona happen :(

Maybe i should stop following his career :(

Parthyy
3rd August 2010, 11:21 AM

:twisted: so half baked directors like raju/saran/venkat/vishnu ellam okva? Bro, im seriously telling you that his market is almost fading here in Malaysia...I thought Gautam could resurrect his career but,...ippadi ache..Im saying this out of concern as i like ajit too

Im terribly disappointed that Ajit-Gautam combo is not gona happen :(

Maybe i should stop following his career :(

Ya...donno who is really wrong?.....
I too feel bad for Ajith because(have potential but wasted in crap movies)....but GVM is not a good human but good director.......
Really dunno why he made GVM to wait til next year.....?
really carefree attitude towards cinema.went to race came back and should have started movie na......not a loss for GVM only for Ajith.....
Also GVM why he included suriya or Kamal in this picture,GVM is not at all good human. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: