PDA

View Full Version : [[-¤--^THÅLÃ ^--¤-]] Thagaval Mayyam - PART 10

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17

paranitharan
20th April 2014, 12:43 AM
voluntarily jumping in you or me?

neenga nallavar orhthukiren and nobody asked you to prove anything not sure why you are saying it but poyi velaiya paarunga

BM
20th April 2014, 12:50 AM
#Mankatha will be screened on May 1st in France with french subtitles.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BllMHuCCMAAZfae.jpg

mappi
20th April 2014, 01:41 AM
Thats a "long-weekend" for me as most of us don't work on Friday. Will be very glad to catch Mankatha fresh. Just adore the TOK scene and almost every part of the BGM.

EDIT : For those of you wondering how re-releases are possible, I thought I will leave a note.

You must be aware that there are 2 mediums, one ancient - Film Rolls and the new one DCP - Digital Cinema Package.

Film Rolls : All movies from the golden days of cinema ['Golden-Days' is a personel laud as I still support Film Negatives over Digital for various reasons. So don't worry much about it, as its entirely different matter], all the movies were filmed using negatives which then gets processed and several prints were made. Each print eats out a part of the production cost, so only limited prints were made and ciruculated between theatres. Offshore screening was too costly, for all possible reasons right from exploitation visas, transportation, copies, rents etc. So it was practically quite difficult and cost wise not a very efficient investement.

DCP - Its just like your normal movie file that you download and stock in your PC. But its the uncompressed verions with lots of internal options like chosing the scope, format, subtitles etc. Its transported mainly through external hard disks. The size of the file can be anywhere between 100GB to 1TB depending on the film. The audio formats like 7.1, you can easily add few more GBs. The change DCP had brought over in Film Distribution is indeed a very healthy and wealthy one.

So, the theatre is equiped with an assembly of equipements which are controled by a central server linked to the distributor's annexes [external buisness partners who handle the copyrights for the owner). You basically have a server with communicating protocols connected to a disk stockage and the output medium, the projector. Obviously, the output medium operates the sound system and some projectors are autonomous that they control the ambience of the hall including shitting on/off the lights etc., The server has softwares making things easier to create a schedule and set rules like sound, formats etc., that is read by the projector, which takes the relay when you press the play button. It executes the commands sequentially.

Once a DCP arrives in a hard disk, its charged into the server. But its useless as you cannot play it. Here comes the interaction part where the server communicates with the distribution bureau to get a valid key to activate and unlock the film file. The key is called KDM - Key Delivery Message. KDM is not only unique for each file, but has a validity period. It expires after that, making the film file unusable.

But you can still posses the film file, stock it in you serveur if you have space. Gone are the days where we looked upon at MBs & GBs. Its the world of TBs now. So thats not the issue at all. So what happens during the re-release. The organiser requests the distributor to send a new KDM for the film file after paying a subsequent amount money. The theatre screening it receives it and reprograms the film for a certain date by activating the film file using the new KDM. Now the organiser works with the cinema hall to promote the film and get a profit => ticket sale - (diffusion cost (KDM) + rent) = Profit. Here the cost inccured is quite less as no transport or man power is needed. Ofcoarse there are other formalities like applying to diffuse the film et al., but they are not so complicated as now a days you get it done thru emails.

I had been working with DCP and its projection for the past 2 years now [before it was with the film negatives and its awesome projector], and just had couple of problems which were resolved quite soon. You can charge the film whenever you want and the KDM is sent to you prior 24 hours. When you apply it you will immediately know whether it works or not and in case of error you can call the service and rectify it. Such problems are quite rare. Thats why I was quite suprised when they announced at the last minute that Veeram could not be diffused, which I found quite curious.

Just a final note, which actually does not concern much, but still it will be very informative : A film file can have various versions. Version Original, Version French Language ... etc., Each version is a seperate file as the sound track is unique. Its not like a Bluray where you choose the audio option. Plus, subtitles (Normal + Hearing imparied ones) need seperate files too. For ex. THe hard disk containing Mankatha should have Minimum 2 files in it : 1. VO without subtitles & VO with French Subtitles (VOSTFR). Why I say that is because, it needs 2 KDM, one for each film file. But if you choose to use only the 2nd file, you got to get the right KDM for it to work. Not complicated, but it can get complicated for foreign films when it comes with 3 to 4 files in it, as the programmer who does the planning for the films in the week can make mistake taking the wrong KDM for the right file and at the nth hour you come to know it as it refuses to play the movie and its panic all over with clients (audience) waiting impatiently in the hall ! But it can be rectified in few clicks as all the KDMs are present in your server, just you have to pick the right one and apply it.

Here is a wonderful site if you are interested to look into : http://mkpe.com/digital_cinema/faqs/

Happi Cinema Folks !

Maruvathellam uyirodu marathathellam mannodu; Maru, Matram ondruthaan marathathu - Kochadaiyaan 3D [releasing 09/MAY/2014]

mappi
20th April 2014, 03:25 AM
Excuses for taking some space with the above post in your Thala Thread. To compensate, here is a clip from Varalaru which we watch from time to time to navigate with Ajith through his performence. He uses each muscle in his face, not to mention the way he carries himself and commucates with Mudra sign language. A well directed film where Ajith uses his capabilities to the fullest.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBYaVe4Zhi4

paranitharan
20th April 2014, 01:46 PM
mappi, I have a higher end 5.2 shaking my walls daily. I have almost all albums of my favourite bands and Willie Nelson in flac. When it comes to tamil songs, I don't own more than a few original cds so my next best choice has been mp3s at 320 kbps. They are not bad at that bit rate on iphones/ipods but I can't reach speakers' full potential with them. Do I have any other choice??

Btw, got a hold of a blueray of Mangatha to experience the double sub. Top rung. played 5.1 version of Billa bgm, it was chilling. I was able to get a few 5.1 tamil songs from the net and I think I like them. Don't know who makes them.

ALWAR_AJITH
20th April 2014, 02:45 PM
Every movie vijay acted for this producer was biggest collection for him.. he spoiled his life with his son...

Ninga onum periya vazhga lam tharala. u know veeram was better hit than arambam :)

Nanga useless fan of useless actornae vachipom.. how many country's economy is based on wonderful fans like u, unga actor worldkae useful actor la.. Obama health care propose panathu unga brilliant actor thanae :)

Finally somebody came here to reply.. see the post from your camp make me to reply like this but i didnt mention ur star name ...anyway nenga sonnalum sollatinalum enge star most useful star than and he is most brilliant actor than your star...

mappi
20th April 2014, 04:45 PM
Well, let me tell you that I am not a sound engineer, but have seen and been with few who setup sound systems in auditoriums. The below is just a note from my limited knowledge over this subject.

"Do I have any other choice??" => Sadly NO !

Basically a MP3 is the encoded format of a digital sound. The first elimination comes with the decoding software used, where it compresses the sound to accomodate the file size by eliminating the certain sound recording informations to gain space. So you have many KBPS outputs according to the file size, where lesser you go, more informations are lost. Now, any MP3 can be played on any system which can read it. Lets take you have 5.1 audio system. The basic misconception that people have is 5.1 = 6 speakers in total and I can hear the sound in all the 6 of them. So they infer that a MP3 is designed greatly for 5.1 audio system. No, the sound can be heard in mono, stereo upto 3D sound system. But thats not the orignial sound that you hear, its just the noise with increased volume. Flac is the uncompressed master file which is usually used to work with other formats like MP3 or ACC. Again, Flac needs to be processed to get adapted to a sound system. Thats why you have Logos of Dolby or DTS or SRS in the cover, stating that the audio is processed to adapt such systems. That does not mean it will not work on the others, just that you will loose the protential experience greatly.

Basically its all about recording a sound and channeling it to the desired output, here its to a single dedicated speaker. Digital technology has not only simplfied the task, but gives immense space to work around with several sounds at the same time. A specific hardware incorporated output equipements read such frequencies and bridge the sound to the defined outlet. Here is where the sound engineer comes into picture. He has the track in which the sound needs to flow (instructed by the Music Composer) and he punctuates them to their destination taking it from the source directly. Its not like an encoder software, its more precise and acurate. Once done, the setup engineers take care of the installations which has basic protocols to follow right from positioning the speakers, including the distance from each other, the dimention of the hall, acoustics, the height etc., After this unified work, the sound effect that you experience will be mind blowing, as it envelops you inside. "Watchman" movie Bluray is a best exemple to test your sound system and can be used to tune their position/distance too. 5 minutes into the film, you will know what I mean. And always choose uncompressed audio from the audio option, to experience the reality of sound and its recording.

Another note is about Audio Cards. Thats a vast subject. Its the core of the sorround sound system (and setup) to which the sound engineer channels the recording. The frequencies are read and then get broken down into time intervals and each card does its job of sending the sound out to its specified/defined outlet. It works magic on uncompressed audio formats. I just put a note about it here so that you can look into them yourself, as covering it now would be very vast. Its easy to follow if you get to know the basics. A library is the cheap & best place to look for.

So you see these informations pertaining to sound and its recording are wiped out during the coversion to MP3. The impact could be clearly audible on a decent system. Thats why you were not able to get the desired output or be satisfied with sound quality or the system's reaction. Its just a dump which goes "left-right-left" around the system, and in any case does not follow the sound system engineering. If you have PRO-LOGIC system, then its more of an horror. There is not much to be done, as the informations lost cannot be put back. But can can work around to increase the performence by altering the internal designed equaliser options or playing around with the amplifier.

iPhones/iPad/MP3 Players - Eventhough I posses none of them, I have heard samples through them. People around me often are found lost in their ear phones and praise the sound quality. Its basically the exploitation system which gives the devine sharpness for these users and the sound does not breathe as its shut down and corned in your ear. Obviously, you hear grandly with just less signal from the volume control. Its basically the echo effect that your brain tries to manipulate and not the real sound the composer wants you to hear.

To my Knowledge I do not think MP3 are meant for a sourround system. Laptop is the greatest and the best equipement it can get, and it should be happy. In TFI, music gets recognised but never rewarded. Its like, if I lay an egg, its golden, but if you lay an egg its breakable. We estimate it that way and the true work of a composer is never respected. Start by buying CDs, thats the best you can do for them as thru CDs they try to reach you and crave for your attention. Don't get into those buisness partners or how much money they are making, actually I like to repeat myself, that does not concern an audience.

Bluray / Dvds can disappoint you. I have come across Blurays where a DVD version or even a simple AVI file got converted and transformed. I feel, the best TFI movie Bluray is Sivaji. Its simply awesome. Next is Billa 2. The rest are just a pass as there is loudness but no crispness. For a hollywood movie, the recent one that got all my attention is Dark Knight Rises. Its a pure joy to watch while hearing all those noise bits falling around you. There is no way to find or recomend a Disc, you got to buy it and the suprise element comes for free with each purchase. Choose your audio store, talk to the man to see if he is capable of selling sound oriented materials, then, trust him => thats the only way to get the best deal.

IMO, listening experience changes with medium/formats :

LP/EP > CD > FLAC > Compact Cassette (Stereo) > WAV > ACC > MP3 > WMA > all other available formats => without including how sophisticated your audio system is.

and Sony means Sound !

Finally, I have not come across 5.1 Tamil Songs on the net. Can you please redirect me there ?

Note : I do not have any objection over the use of MP3 or Headphones. People get pleased with whatever comforts them, so no misunderstanding there. The above is just a theory based on expiriencing real sound. And by the end of the day all thats needed is satification that one can get through which ever medimum he prefers to use.

mappi
20th April 2014, 04:54 PM
In compensation to the above post, here is a well designed scene from Citizen :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZlXvxH6f20

BM
20th April 2014, 07:42 PM
Good info brother. You were interested in distributing tamil movies in France right. Why don't you use this re-release opportunity as this will be well within your budget, or are you already in to this.

Thats a "long-weekend" for me as most of us don't work on Friday. Will be very glad to catch Mankatha fresh. Just adore the TOK scene and almost every part of the BGM.

EDIT : For those of you wondering how re-releases are possible, I thought I will leave a note.

You must be aware that there are 2 mediums, one ancient - Film Rolls and the new one DCP - Digital Cinema Package.

Film Rolls : All movies from the golden days of cinema ['Golden-Days' is a personel laud as I still support Film Negatives over Digital for various reasons. So don't worry much about it, as its entirely different matter], all the movies were filmed using negatives which then gets processed and several prints were made. Each print eats out a part of the production cost, so only limited prints were made and ciruculated between theatres. Offshore screening was too costly, for all possible reasons right from exploitation visas, transportation, copies, rents etc. So it was practically quite difficult and cost wise not a very efficient investement.

DCP - Its just like your normal movie file that you download and stock in your PC. But its the uncompressed verions with lots of internal options like chosing the scope, format, subtitles etc. Its transported mainly through external hard disks. The size of the file can be anywhere between 100GB to 1TB depending on the film. The audio formats like 7.1, you can easily add few more GBs. The change DCP had brought over in Film Distribution is indeed a very healthy and wealthy one.

So, the theatre is equiped with an assembly of equipements which are controled by a central server linked to the distributor's annexes [external buisness partners who handle the copyrights for the owner). You basically have a server with communicating protocols connected to a disk stockage and the output medium, the projector. Obviously, the output medium operates the sound system and some projectors are autonomous that they control the ambience of the hall including shitting on/off the lights etc., The server has softwares making things easier to create a schedule and set rules like sound, formats etc., that is read by the projector, which takes the relay when you press the play button. It executes the commands sequentially.

Once a DCP arrives in a hard disk, its charged into the server. But its useless as you cannot play it. Here comes the interaction part where the server communicates with the distribution bureau to get a valid key to activate and unlock the film file. The key is called KDM - Key Delivery Message. KDM is not only unique for each file, but has a validity period. It expires after that, making the film file unusable.

But you can still posses the film file, stock it in you serveur if you have space. Gone are the days where we looked upon at MBs & GBs. Its the world of TBs now. So thats not the issue at all. So what happens during the re-release. The organiser requests the distributor to send a new KDM for the film file after paying a subsequent amount money. The theatre screening it receives it and reprograms the film for a certain date by activating the film file using the new KDM. Now the organiser works with the cinema hall to promote the film and get a profit => ticket sale - (diffusion cost (KDM) + rent) = Profit. Here the cost inccured is quite less as no transport or man power is needed. Ofcoarse there are other formalities like applying to diffuse the film et al., but they are not so complicated as now a days you get it done thru emails.

I had been working with DCP and its projection for the past 2 years now [before it was with the film negatives and its awesome projector], and just had couple of problems which were resolved quite soon. You can charge the film whenever you want and the KDM is sent to you prior 24 hours. When you apply it you will immediately know whether it works or not and in case of error you can call the service and rectify it. Such problems are quite rare. Thats why I was quite suprised when they announced at the last minute that Veeram could not be diffused, which I found quite curious.

Just a final note, which actually does not concern much, but still it will be very informative : A film file can have various versions. Version Original, Version French Language ... etc., Each version is a seperate file as the sound track is unique. Its not like a Bluray where you choose the audio option. Plus, subtitles (Normal + Hearing imparied ones) need seperate files too. For ex. THe hard disk containing Mankatha should have Minimum 2 files in it : 1. VO without subtitles & VO with French Subtitles (VOSTFR). Why I say that is because, it needs 2 KDM, one for each film file. But if you choose to use only the 2nd file, you got to get the right KDM for it to work. Not complicated, but it can get complicated for foreign films when it comes with 3 to 4 files in it, as the programmer who does the planning for the films in the week can make mistake taking the wrong KDM for the right file and at the nth hour you come to know it as it refuses to play the movie and its panic all over with clients (audience) waiting impatiently in the hall ! But it can be rectified in few clicks as all the KDMs are present in your server, just you have to pick the right one and apply it.

Here is a wonderful site if you are interested to look into : http://mkpe.com/digital_cinema/faqs/

Happi Cinema Folks !

Maruvathellam uyirodu marathathellam mannodu; Maru, Matram ondruthaan marathathu - Kochadaiyaan 3D [releasing 09/MAY/2014]

mappi
20th April 2014, 10:58 PM
BM,

Glad that you found it informative. The person who projects the film is an invisible man. He sees everyone, but no one see him. It gives an immense sort of super-power, LoL. Moreover, most of the audience don't know the technical side of the projection or what happens in a projector room. There is work there too, which helps you to go home without having a headache even after watching an awful film.

Thanks for your suggestions on re-releases. You got to have contacts in whichever way you look at it, and TFI movies are growing buisness here and as in every buisness the competitors don't like competition. I had a few words with some during Thalaiva movie screening, but did not persue it as my professional life often tries to jump from buildings. Moreover, what I actually wish to do is bring our classics and cult films to the French Audience as there are many to bring in the new modern films. Watching them praising their films, each time make me think, one day I will show you ours.

Will let you know if anything clicks, life is full of suprises !

Russellyhd
21st April 2014, 10:35 AM
Thala Ajith will suit Rajini 's Role - Dulquer Salmaan......#Ajith...#Thala55...https://t.co/7lZQY0ELNM #KoffeeWithDD

BM
21st April 2014, 10:59 PM
BM,

Moreover, what I actually wish to do is bring our classics and cult films to the French Audience as there are many to bring in the new modern films. Watching them praising their films, each time make me think, one day I will show you ours.

Will let you know if anything clicks, life is full of suprises !

Wishing you to achieve this very soon.

BM
21st April 2014, 11:02 PM
NEVER COMPETE WITH KAMAL, RAJINI AND AJITH MOVIES : NASSAR

Ace actor Nassar has recently said that small film makers should not compete with Kamal, Rajini and Ajith movies. Recently Onbathuku Kuli Sambath team arranged for Cinema theaters day along with their audio launch. Speaking at the function Nassar said Tamil people can't live without cinema and also asked new film makers who are making good story oriented films should not compete with Kamal' Rajini or Ajith films because due to competition they have to add unecessary commercial elements to the film.

Earlier producers like Dhananjayan, actress Vedhika, Moodar Koodam director Naveen participated in the function.

http://cinemalead.com/news-id-nassar-never-compete-with-kamal-rajini-and-ajith-movies-nassar-21-04-144985.htm

rachel
22nd April 2014, 02:13 PM
NEVER COMPETE WITH KAMAL, RAJINI AND AJITH MOVIES : NASSAR

Ace actor Nassar has recently said that small film makers should not compete with Kamal, Rajini and Ajith movies. Recently Onbathuku Kuli Sambath team arranged for Cinema theaters day along with their audio launch. Speaking at the function Nassar said Tamil people can't live without cinema and also asked new film makers who are making good story oriented films should not compete with Kamal' Rajini or Ajith films because due to competition they have to add unecessary commercial elements to the film.

Earlier producers like Dhananjayan, actress Vedhika, Moodar Koodam director Naveen participated in the function.

http://cinemalead.com/news-id-nassar-never-compete-with-kamal-rajini-and-ajith-movies-nassar-21-04-144985.htm

top 3 super stars of tamil cinema :thumbsup:

rachel
22nd April 2014, 02:23 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7MqDD7tWyg

Enjoying the song in repeat mode with a bottle of beer on my hands. Pullarippu

recently i watched 'attagasam' again..really a great movie ...this song was so cool...he gave a strong punch with those words....

Russellyhd
22nd April 2014, 06:42 PM
http://tamilcinema24.com/news-id-ajith-says-no-ajith-22-04-147288.htm

Ajith says no

Parthyy
23rd April 2014, 06:16 PM
கைவிட்ட அகரம்: கை கொடுத்த அஜீத்

April 23, 2014 சினிமா admin
ஒரு நடிகன் என்பதையும் தாண்டி தல அஜித் மிக சிறந்த மனிதன் என்பதை யாராலும் மறுக்க முடியாது.அதற்கு ஒரு சிறு உதாரணம் இந்த சம்பவம்.

கடந்த முப்பதாண்டுகளுக்கும் மேலாக தமிழ் பத்திரிகையுலகத்தில் மிக முக்கியமான ஓவியராக பணியாற்றி வரும் ஒருவர் தனது மகன்களை நன்றாக படிக்க வைத்துவிட வேண்டும் என்ற லட்சியத்துடன் இருந்து வருபவர். இரண்டு மகன்களும் நன்றாக படித்து வருகிறார்கள். ஒரு சமயத்தில் இளையமகன் தன்னை அமெரிக்காவுக்கு அனுப்பி வைக்கும்படியும்,அங்கு வேலை செய்துகொண்டே படிக்கிறேன் என்று கூறினாராம்.

மகனின் உறுதியை நம்பி ஒருவழியாக அமெரிக்காவுக்கு அனுப்பி வைத்தார் ஓவியர். ஆனால் அங்கு பகுதி நேர வேலை செய்ய கல்லுரி நிர்வாகம் அனுமதிக்கவில்லை. வேறு வழியில்லாமல் இங்கிருந்தே படிப்பு செலவையும் அனுப்பி வைக்க வேண்டிய கட்டாயம் ஓவியருக்கு ஏற்பட்டது. ஓரெல்லாம் கடன் வாங்கி மகனுக்கு பணத்தை அனுப்பி வைத்தார் ஓவியர். மகனுக்கு இதி இறுதியாண்டு ஆனால் இறுதி ஆண்டுக்கான பணத்தை தந்தையால் ஏற்பாடு செய்ய முடியவில்லை. பணம் கட்டவில்லை என்றால் கல்லூரியிலிருந்து மகனை வெளியேற்றும் நிலை உருவானதாம். வேறு வழியில்லாமல் தன்னிடம் அன்பு பாராட்டும் நடிகர் சிவகுமாரிடம் தொலைபேசியில் தொடர்பு கொண்டாராம். தன் நிலையை சொல்ல, நானே ரொம்ப கஷ்டப்படுறேன். என் பசங்க ரெண்டு பேரும் (சூர்யா- கார்த்தி) வீடு கட்டிகிட்டு இருக்காங்க. அதுக்கே கோடிக்கணக்குல செலவாகுது. என்னால ஒண்ணும் பண்ண முடியாதே’ என்றாராம். ‘சார் அகரம் பவுண்டேஷன்லேர்ந்து ஏதாவது உதவி கிடைக்குமா என்று கேட்டாராம் ஓவியர்.

ஞானவேலை கேட்டுபாரேன் என்று கூறினாராம் சிவக்குமார். அவருக்கு போன் செய்தார் ஓவியர். அவரோ, அகரம் பவுண்டேஷன்லேர்ந்து உதவணும்னா, அந்த பையன் அநாதையா இருக்கணும். உங்க பையனுக்கு எங்க ரூல்ஸ்படி உதவ முடியாதே என்றார்.

மிகவும் மனம் நொடிந்த ஓவியர் சில நபர்களின் உதவியுடன் அஜீத்தை தொடர்பு கொண்டவர் தன் நிலைமையை விவரித்துவிட்டு வந்தவருக்கு கிடைத்தது நல்ல செய்தி. பையன் குறித்த முழு விபரங்களை கொடுத்துட்டு கவலைபடாமல் வீட்டுக்கு போங்க. உங்க பையனின் முழு படிப்பு செலவையும் ஒரே பேமென்ட்ல கட்டிடலாம் என்று அஜீத் தரப்பில் தெரிவிக்கப்பட்டதாம்.

அஜீத்தின் மனசு யாருக்கு வரும்…..

http://www.cinebazaar.net/ajith-special-news

Russellyhd
23rd April 2014, 06:55 PM
I heard once same sum yrs before..sumbody went to vijayakant home for seeking help..VK dint help him bt Thala did :)

rachel
24th April 2014, 04:16 AM

April 23, 2014 சினிமா admin
ஒரு நடிகன் என்பதையும் தாண்டி தல அஜித் மிக சிறந்த மனிதன் என்பதை யாராலும் மறுக்க முடியாது.அதற்கு ஒரு சிறு உதாரணம் இந்த சம்பவம்.

மிகவும் மனம் நொடிந்த ஓவியர் சில நபர்களின் உதவியுடன் அஜீத்தை தொடர்பு கொண்டவர் தன் நிலைமையை விவரித்துவிட்டு வந்தவருக்கு கிடைத்தது நல்ல செய்தி. பையன் குறித்த முழு விபரங்களை கொடுத்துட்டு கவலைபடாமல் வீட்டுக்கு போங்க. உங்க பையனின் முழு படிப்பு செலவையும் ஒரே பேமென்ட்ல கட்டிடலாம் என்று அஜீத் தரப்பில் தெரிவிக்கப்பட்டதாம்.

அஜீத்தின் மனசு யாருக்கு வரும்…..

http://www.cinebazaar.net/ajith-special-news

''Machi Open The Bottle..

Raaman Aandaalum Raavanan Aandaalum Ènnakøru Kavala Illa.. :cheer:

Hey Naanthaandaa A Manasukkul Raaja, :clap:

Vaangungada Hey Thangaththil Køøja..

Naa Kaettaal Kaetathai Køduppaen,

Kaekura Varangala Kaetukødaa.. :thumbsup:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_onVMyzQms

sakthii
24th April 2014, 10:30 AM
saw clipping of Ajith voting.. good to see him in a nice cool dress... welcome change !

BM
24th April 2014, 10:37 AM
http://images.orkut.com/orkut/photos/OwAAAImWFi72RVkTAUHcWpXBpvSuzkBLnxL2zJcNRQJvcyU7nX qFm54b2ZcTFOFrx338SkMS9BIpBgJbZVoGM1qcjncAm1T1ULfj ja5blfQTOdQb2NtBG4kiwarV.jpg

http://images.orkut.com/orkut/photos/PgAAAImWFi72RVkTAUHcWpXBpvT1tyEFZCI_Sgv_C_3r97b_uK zJbgT4QqyVdYT3HwPWjUvH2RI3QFOW2xIlNjttn4UAm1T1UElN C2_D4fUhOOeav1_VTV8dB8i4.jpg

http://images.orkut.com/orkut/photos/OwAAAImWFi72RVkTAUHcWpXBpvRFDz-bYkbrpPOPuxfV8STEwxUsRthRDw5fYfuoTbsNUe3KMXV1vpsFq 9WIieXaTVkAm1T1UOuu728MIkFo1vtCFZA1T6maw5Rx.jpg

http://images.orkut.com/orkut/photos/OwAAAImWFi72RVkTAUHcWpXBpvRXVL4nmSjVsZAffoabvREZKK lKbD3a92WlzwETf36c2PaXd9ln2JHIaS615FCLm9sAm1T1UItz Dy9lm41W6ZK-MHjL9Joimxgz.jpg

uruzalari
24th April 2014, 10:50 AM
http://images.orkut.com/orkut/photos/OwAAAImWFi72RVkTAUHcWpXBpvSuzkBLnxL2zJcNRQJvcyU7nX qFm54b2ZcTFOFrx338SkMS9BIpBgJbZVoGM1qcjncAm1T1ULfj ja5blfQTOdQb2NtBG4kiwarV.jpg

http://images.orkut.com/orkut/photos/PgAAAImWFi72RVkTAUHcWpXBpvT1tyEFZCI_Sgv_C_3r97b_uK zJbgT4QqyVdYT3HwPWjUvH2RI3QFOW2xIlNjttn4UAm1T1UElN C2_D4fUhOOeav1_VTV8dB8i4.jpg

http://images.orkut.com/orkut/photos/OwAAAImWFi72RVkTAUHcWpXBpvRFDz-bYkbrpPOPuxfV8STEwxUsRthRDw5fYfuoTbsNUe3KMXV1vpsFq 9WIieXaTVkAm1T1UOuu728MIkFo1vtCFZA1T6maw5Rx.jpg

http://images.orkut.com/orkut/photos/OwAAAImWFi72RVkTAUHcWpXBpvRXVL4nmSjVsZAffoabvREZKK lKbD3a92WlzwETf36c2PaXd9ln2JHIaS615FCLm9sAm1T1UItz Dy9lm41W6ZK-MHjL9Joimxgz.jpg

The two persons on the left in the first picture......are they Ajith's or Shalini's parents by any chance?

BM
24th April 2014, 11:01 AM
The two persons on the left in the first picture......are they Ajith's or Shalini's parents by any chance?

Ajith's parents.

BM
24th April 2014, 11:04 AM
Few more,

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bl9cie2CIAISmL_.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bl9g0IlCYAALGuu.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bl9g40VCUAESu_d.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bl9nu-VCMAAmjKG.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bl9hJkHCYAAbWc6.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bl9cyY5CEAAEa0O.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bl9co-DCEAAAfsJ.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bl9cvQhCAAA7DbZ.jpg

Mr.GreyShirt
24th April 2014, 11:14 AM
He looks really fit. I guess the workout isn't for nothing.

ArulprakasH
24th April 2014, 12:16 PM
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jZiDyOZSOZQ&feature=youtu.be

http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtube_gdata_player&v=FMpfrpEgFNg

Mahen
24th April 2014, 12:44 PM
HE looks slim here :confused2:

BM
24th April 2014, 01:23 PM
Video coverage by The Hindu.

@ 0.30, i guess the police person is asking him to go directly and vote.

Till 11 AM, TN registered 35.28% Vote.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mayN45LH2J8

Adox
24th April 2014, 07:46 PM
[QUOTE=BM;1128909]Video coverage by The Hindu.

@ 0.30, i guess the police person is asking him to go directly and vote.

Till 11 AM, TN registered 35.28% Vote.

One of the very few top stars who actually votes like a commoner standing in a line. Great.

Freedom
24th April 2014, 11:59 PM

What as happened to his eyes and why do they look so terrible? He really should take of this. It really is an eyesore!

abkhlabhi
25th April 2014, 02:57 PM
அஜீத்தை நம்பினோர் கைவிடப்படார்... கோடம்பாக்கத்தில் இது புதுமொழி!

http://tamil.oneindia.in/movies/heroes/ajith-s-helping-tendency-grows-day-day-199208.html

Parthyy
25th April 2014, 03:12 PM
அஜீத்தை நம்பினோர் கைவிடப்படார்... கோடம்பாக்கத்தில் இது புதுமொழி!Posted by: Shankar

அவர் ஒரு புகைப்படக்காரர்... மகளுக்கு திடீரென உடல்நிலை சரியில்லை. மிக சீரியஸான நிலையில் மருத்துவமனையில் அனுமதிக்கப்பட்ட அந்த சிறுமிக்கு சிகிச்சை தர லட்சங்களில் செலவாகும். எவ்வளவு என்றும் மருத்துவர்கள் சரியாகச் சொல்லவில்லை.பலரிடமும் உதவி கேட்டு நடையாய் நடந்தார் புகைப்படக்காரர். சக நண்பர் இந்தப் பிரச்சினையை அஜீத்தின் காதுகளுக்குக் கொண்டு போனார்... புகைப்படக்காரரை அழைத்துப் பேசி உண்மை நிலை அறிந்த அஜீத், சிகிச்சை செலவு மட்டுமல்ல, அந்தக் குழந்தை தேறி வந்து படிக்க ஆகும் செலவையும் ஏற்றார்.இன்னொரு புகைப்படக்காரர். இப்போது அவர் உயிருடன் இல்லைதான். ஆனாலும் அவருக்கு இதய அறுவைச் சிகிச்சை நடந்தது. விஷயம் கேள்விப்பட்டு, கேட்காமலே உதவியவர்கள் இருவர். முதலாமவர் சூப்பர் ஸ்டார். அடுத்தவர் அவரது சிஷ்யரான அஜீத். சிகிச்சைக்குப் பின் ஒரு புதிய கேமராவையும் வாங்கிக் கொடுத்தார் ரஜினி என்பது பலருக்கும் தெரியாத தகவல்.

மற்றுமொரு சம்பவம்... அஜீத்தின் ஒரு படத்தின் ஷூட்டிங் நடந்து கொண்டிருக்கிறது, சென்னைக்குப் பக்கத்தில்தான்.அந்த இடத்துக்கு அருகில் கடை வைத்திருக்கும் ஒரு முதியவர் தினந்தோறும் அங்கு வருவார். ஒரு துண்டுச் சீட்டை அங்கிருப்பவர்களிடம் தருவார். பின் சென்று விடுவார். செட்டிலிருந்த பலரும் அந்த சீட்டைப் பார்த்துவிட்டு முடிந்த தொகையை வசூலிப்பதைப் பார்த்துக் கொண்டிருந்தார் அஜீத்.தன் உதவியாளரை விட்டு அந்த சீட்டை வாங்கி வரச் சொன்னவர், அதிலிருந்த முதியவரின் கோரிக்கையைப் பார்த்தார். ஒரு சிறுவனின் மருத்துவ செலவுக்கு சில லட்சங்கள் தேவைப்பட்டன. அதிலிருந்த விவரங்களை வைத்து சிறுவன் இருந்த மருத்துவமனைக்கே உதவியாளரை அனுப்பி வைத்து விசாரித்தார். எவ்வளவு தேவை என்பதை அறிந்து, ஒரே செக்கில் மொத்தப் பணத்தையும் மருத்துவமனைக்குத் தந்தவர், மேலும் தேவை என்றால் பெரியவரிடம் கேட்க வேண்டாம், தனக்குத் தெரியப்படுத்தவும் என்று கூறிவிட்டு வந்தார்.இதில் ஹைலைட் என்ன தெரியுமா... இந்த உதவியைச் செய்தது தான்தான் என்ற விஷயம் மட்டும் யாருக்கும், குறிப்பாக உதவி கேட்ட அந்த பெரியவருக்குக் கூடத் தெரியக்கூடாது என்று கட்டளையிட்டதுதான். இன்று அந்த உதவியை செட்டிலிருந்தவர்கள் செய்ததாகத்தான் பெரியவர் நினைத்துக் கொண்டிருக்கிறாராம்.கேட்க அதிசயமாக இருந்தாலும், இப்படி நிறைய 'தர்ம கதைகள்' அஜீத் பற்றி. அவற்றில் சமீபத்தில் நடந்த இன்னும் ஒரு சம்பவத்தையும் இங்கே தருகிறோம்.

தமிழ் பத்திரிகைகளில் 30 ஆண்டுகளுக்கு மேலாக பணிபாற்றும் ஓவியர் ஒருவர் தனது மகன்களை நன்றாக படிக்க வைத்துவிட வேண்டும் என்று விரும்பினார். இரண்டு மகன்களும் நன்றாக படித்து வருகிறார்கள்.ஒரு சமயத்தில் இளையமகன் தன்னை அமெரிக்காவுக்கு அனுப்பி வைக்கும்படியும்,அங்கு வேலை செய்துகொண்டே படிக்கிறேன் என்று கூறியுள்ளாராம்.வேலைபார்த்துக்கொண்டே படிப்பதாக மகன் கூறிய உறுதியை நம்பி ஒருவழியாக அமெரிக்காவுக்கு அனுப்பி வைத்தார் ஓவியர். ஆனால் அங்கு பகுதி நேர வேலை செய்ய கல்லுரி நிர்வாகம் அனுமதிக்கவில்லை.வேறு வழியில்லாமல் இங்கிருந்தே படிப்பு செலவையும் அனுப்பி வைக்க வேண்டிய கட்டாயம் ஓவியருக்கு ஏற்பட்டது. எல்லா கடன் வாங்கி மகனுக்கு பணத்தை அனுப்பி வைத்தார் ஓவியர்.மகனுக்கு இது இறுதியாண்டு ஆனால் இறுதி ஆண்டுக்கான பணத்தை தந்தையால் ஏற்பாடு செய்ய முடியவில்லை. பணம் கட்டவில்லை என்றால் கல்லூரியிலிருந்து மகனை வெளியேற்றும் நிலை உருவானதாம்.வேறு வழியில்லாமல் தன்னிடம் அன்பு பாராட்டும் ஒரு நடிகரிடம் தொலைபேசியில் தொடர்பு கொண்டு ஏதாவது உதவி கிடைக்குமா என்று கேட்டாராம் ஓவியர்.அதற்கு நடிகர், தன் மகன் நடத்தும் ஒரு நிறுவனத்திடம் கேட்கச் சொல்ல, விதிமுறைகள் இடம் தராததால் உதவ முடியவில்லை என்று கூறிவிட்டார்களாம்.அடுத்து என்ன செய்வது என்று யோசித்துக்கொண்டிருந்த ஓவியரிடம், சில நபர்கள் அஜீத்தை தொடர்பு கொள்ள கூறினர். நண்பர்களின் உதவியுடன் அஜீத்தை தொடர்பு கொண்டவர், நிலைமையைச் சொன்னாராம்.சொல்லிவிட்டு வீடு வந்து சேர்வதற்குள் அவருக்கு நல்ல செய்தி வந்து சேர்ந்தது. பையன் குறித்த முழு விபரங்களை கொடுத்துட்டு கவலைப்படாமல் இருங்கள்.. உங்க பையனின் முழு படிப்பு செலவின் முழுதொகையும் நானே கட்டிவிடலாம் என்று அஜீத் சார்பில் தெரிவிக்கப்பட, கண்ணீர் மல்க அவர் இருக்கும் திசை நோக்கி கையெடுத்துக் கும்பிட்டாராம் ஓவியர்!இப்போ சொல்லுங்க.. தலைப்பு சரிதானே!

Read more at: http://tamil.oneindia.in/movies/heroes/ajith-s-helping-tendency-grows-day-day-199208.html

leosimha
26th April 2014, 10:15 AM
Thala Mania Ajith Mania...Thala Pola Varumaa.... :thumbsup:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2bsZCTVyt0&sns=tw

Russellyhd
26th April 2014, 11:50 AM
http://tamilcinema24.com/news-id-ajith-ajith-pet-dogs-25-04-147302.htm

Ajith’s new passion

Ajith is an avid car and bike racer, has a huge collection of miniature airplanes, and wields the camera to click some of the best shots. Apart from all these hobbies, the star nurses another passion as well.

According to sources, Ajith loves his pet dogs so much and has three Golden Retrievers and two German Shepherds. Despite his very busy acting schedules, the star makes it a point to spend time with his pets whenever he could, add sources.

BM
26th April 2014, 06:28 PM
Sreedhar Pillai ‏@sri50
#ThalaDay - May 1 - Double Dhamaka - #Arrambam on Jaya TV & #Veeram on Sun TV.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBUC4-M53jc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26l9vFyc8oA

cujoo
26th April 2014, 09:36 PM
Sreedhar Pillai ‏@sri50
#ThalaDay - May 1 - Double Dhamaka - #Arrambam on Jaya TV & #Veeram on Sun TV.

Its not May day anymore.. Its Thala day

ArulprakasH
27th April 2014, 11:49 AM
@Rineshraja: Movie Alert :
Today Almost #Thaladay :))
Jaya Tv - Paramasivan 6.30 PM
Sun Tv - Billa2 3.00 PM
Kalaingar tv - Thirupathi 4.00 PM :)))

BM
27th April 2014, 02:11 PM
http://i62.tinypic.com/2hdwi8w.png
http://i61.tinypic.com/fvikhi.png

http://www.newtamilcinema.com/ajith-love-with-people/

Request to fellow hubbers. Let us stop sharing these kind of helping news (let mine be the last).

paranitharan
27th April 2014, 10:25 PM
Thala irukkum pothu vaal aada kuudathu.

paranitharan
27th April 2014, 10:27 PM
Thala Ajith will suit Rajini 's Role - Dulquer Salmaan......#Ajith...#Thala55...https://t.co/7lZQY0ELNM #KoffeeWithDD
Thalaivarku appuram thalabathy role Thala'ku mattum thaan suit aagumnu Intha payalukkum therinchututhu :D

Thalabathy has been a big inspiration for lot of actors it seems.

Russellyhd
28th April 2014, 10:15 AM
Request to fellow hubbers. Let us stop sharing these kind of helping news (let mine be the last).

he he true.. it s kind of news lik 'India got its Independence' .. The MAN at the best humanity :bow:

The important thing, he s doing without publicity :smokesmirk: .. without publicity it s rare among the current generation actors.. :thumbsup:

Russellyhd
28th April 2014, 10:17 AM
http://cinemalead.com/news-id-premgi-amaren-talks-about-mankatha-2-and-ajith-premgi-amaren-26-04-145015.htm

PREMGI AMAREN TALKS ABOUT MANKATHA 2 AND AJITH

Premgi Amaren's musical Yennamo Nadakuthu is getting rave response from the critics, especially for his music. In his recent interview Premgi has hinted about Mankatha 2 and also about his relationship with Ajith.

Premgi amaren has said that "After seeing my get-up in Manga, Ajith told my brother Venkat Prabhu that he really loved by Baghavathar get-up and also has said that the present generation will get to know the Baghavathar look with my get-up".

Premgi has also said that he don't know when Mankatha-2 will get kick start by Venkat Prabhu and Ajith but the Manga actor has expressed his confidence that he will be acting in the film for sure.

Russellyhd
28th April 2014, 10:20 AM
http://tamilcinema24.com/news-id-shankar-ajith-26-04-147315.htm

Shankar to starts Ajith-Vijay project on Diwali?

Reports are doing rounds that director Shankar has roped in the two leading stars in Kollywood – Ajith and Vijay for his next. And the rumour-mills have been churning out the news that this project will be produced by Aascar Ravichandran under his banner Aascar Films, known for financing several mega budget films.

What makes this rumours even more interesting is the fact that it will commence on the Diwali day this year. Wonder what the concerned stars and director has to say about this!

he he rumour :fatigue:

ajaybaskar
28th April 2014, 03:21 PM
Yov.. This was an April fool prank by an online portal. Sigh!!

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk

rachel
29th April 2014, 04:48 AM
Its not May day anymore.. Its Thala day

i like the the name 'thala day' may 1st :smile2:

rachel
29th April 2014, 04:50 AM
Thalaivarku appuram thalabathy role Thala'ku mattum thaan suit aagumnu Intha payalukkum therinchututhu :D

yes.............

parthiru
29th April 2014, 01:31 PM
Ajith's Naatho Pettukoku in May
Apr 28, 2014
Ajith, who is on a success streak with recent hits like 'Aata Aarambham’ and ‘Veerudokkade’ is hopeful to continue the same with 'Naatho Pettukoku’. This is the dubbed version of Tamil film ‘Attagasam’ which is already a big hit in Tamil Nadu. G S Latha, the head of GSL Productions, who has produced four successful movies in Tamil, is venturing into the Telugu film industry with this movie. G Devanandam is the production coordinator. According to the film unit, there was a huge competition for possessing the rights of the super hit movie 'Attagasam'. However we managed to acquire it by paying a fancy price. Ajith played dual role as ‘Seemandhra Chinnodu’ and ‘Telangana Anna’ in this movie. The contest between both is sure to entertain the audience. Puja starred as leading lady opposite Ajith. Dubbing work is completed. Therefore we are planning to release the film in May. All five songs composed by Bharadwaj are awesome”.
Photography: Venkat; Music: Bharadwaj; Story, screenplay & direction: Saran; Production Co-ordinator: G Devanandam; Producer: G S Latha.

ArulprakasH
29th April 2014, 10:43 PM
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PmjGHN9ikt0

Thala Bday Spl Video 8-)

sakthii
30th April 2014, 09:21 AM
Billa Theme music .. master piece.
I have seen many colleagues, non tamilians having Mankatha theme as their caller tunes and ring tones.

ArulprakasH
30th April 2014, 09:45 AM
Surprised to see Music Director Deva wishing like a hardcore fan in Raj Musix channel.. He said... Thala... Thala ennikumea thala thaan... Other than him VV, SJS, Ramesh Kanna given their wishes...

paranitharan
30th April 2014, 10:01 AM
tamil cinema is full of thalaivar fans and thala fans. After thalaivar, it is only Thala.
the other day, the director of thenali raman said his dream is to direct Thala. actors, actresses, directors everybody wants to be associated withThala. sontha muyarchila, in a fair way munneri vanthu uurai eematha try pannama iruntha ippidi thaan ellorum mathippaanga

paranitharan
30th April 2014, 10:08 AM
Billa Theme music .. master piece.
I have seen many colleagues, non tamilians having Mankatha theme as their caller tunes and ring tones.

it is. Yuvan in an interview said that he didn't put any extra efforts or anything. When he saw the film, he got inspired by Ajith's mass and magneticism.

ArulprakasH
30th April 2014, 11:18 AM
https://twitter.com/OnlyKollywood/status/329420541092040705/photo/1

leosimha
30th April 2014, 03:09 PM
See this video and you all will appreciate Thala Ajith :) Thala Pola Varumaa.... :thumbsup:

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/video/chiranjeevi-breaks-queue-common-man-ire-kartik-ram-charan-teja/1/358306.html

leosimha
30th April 2014, 03:10 PM
Surprised to see Music Director Deva wishing like a hardcore fan in Raj Musix channel.. He said... Thala... Thala ennikumea thala thaan... Other than him VV, SJS, Ramesh Kanna given their wishes...

pls pls pls...post the video :)

leosimha
30th April 2014, 03:12 PM
tamil cinema is full of thalaivar fans and thala fans. After thalaivar, it is only Thala.
the other day, the director of thenali raman said his dream is to direct Thala. actors, actresses, directors everybody wants to be associated withThala. sontha muyarchila, in a fair way munneri vanthu uurai eematha try pannama iruntha ippidi thaan ellorum mathippaanga

director of tenali is K.S.Ravikumar and not raman. KSR is not going to direct thala in near future :(

Dinesh84
30th April 2014, 04:20 PM
director of tenali is K.S.Ravikumar and not raman. KSR is not going to direct thala in near future :(

:lol: adhu "jagajala pujabala thenaliraman"s director Yuvaraj Dhayalan nga..

sakthii
30th April 2014, 06:57 PM
See this video and you all will appreciate Thala Ajith :) Thala Pola Varumaa.... :thumbsup:

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/video/chiranjeevi-breaks-queue-common-man-ire-kartik-ram-charan-teja/1/358306.html

last 5 to 6 decades.. there is no MANY good role models for indian people.. selfishness, deceiving the innocents and uneducated, not having social responsibilities, corruption, posing as king, using people for their cause and many more are becoming norms for politician and people who are in lime light.

kids and young generation should be properly fed with news of such live good human being, so that next generation really can make india proud. yea.. we need lakhs and lakhs of role models and leaders to our immense population.. and media should not suppress these real living role models.. I wish people like Abdul kalam need more light than our corrupted politicians..
wish we have more genuine guys like Ajith is all walks of life... people like him can make lots of change to the society.

Siv.S
30th April 2014, 07:49 PM
This pic is everywhere in Twitter :smokesmirk: #HappyBirthdayThalaAjith

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BmKAhSWCUAALDEm.jpg

ArulprakasH
30th April 2014, 09:42 PM

Leo... he is telling about the New Vadivel movie Thenaliraman

leosimha
1st May 2014, 12:00 AM
Happy Birthday Thala Ajith Kumar :)

leosimha
1st May 2014, 12:02 AM
oh...tenaliraman director.. :lol: :rotfl: vadivelu vaechu movie direct pannikittu appuram ethukku thala-yai vaechu direct pannannom... :banghead:

parthiru
1st May 2014, 12:08 AM
Happy birthday thala...

k_vanan
1st May 2014, 12:11 AM
Happy birthday thala :)

ArulprakasH
1st May 2014, 12:12 AM
HApPy hApPy BiRtHdAy My Dear Thala :-)

ArulprakasH
1st May 2014, 12:14 AM
@iamlakshmirai: A very happy bday to the most amazing,sweetest,humble,adorable n a person who has won millions of hearts THALA🌟💥💫💃🙏 http://twitter.com/iamlakshmirai/status/461573956085223424/photo/1

ArulprakasH
1st May 2014, 12:15 AM
@dirvenkatprabhu: Happy birthday Thala!!! God bless!!! Love u always!!

ArulprakasH
1st May 2014, 12:17 AM
@directorsiva: Happy birthday thala ajith sir.....sai sai

ArulprakasH
1st May 2014, 12:20 AM
@Dhananjayang: While we celebrate the #Anjaan first look, we wish to wish 'Thala' Ajith a Very Happy Birthday &another great year:-) http://twitter.com/Dhananjayang/status/461573658666745856/photo/1

@Dhananjayang: I love 'Thala' Fans & their 'Fan'atic love for 'Thala'. You guys rock. Happy birthday to 'Thala' Ajith & wishing him all success & happiness

ArulprakasH
1st May 2014, 12:21 AM
@Premgiamaren: Happy birthday THALA 🎂

ArulprakasH
1st May 2014, 12:22 AM
@PiaBajpai: My TL is full of Ajith sir's pic..all dp's are same😆😆 #HappyBirthdayThalaAjith

ArulprakasH
1st May 2014, 12:24 AM
@dhayaalagiri: Happy Birthday THALA ! may dhina nayaganukku pirandha naal vazhthukal. Indru pol endrum Vetri un pakkam irukattum. 👑🌟 http://twitter.com/dhayaalagiri/status/461577673626488832/photo/1

ArulprakasH
1st May 2014, 12:25 AM
@Actor_Jai: Many more Happy Returns of the Day THALA.. Always I'll Follow You..!!! http://twitter.com/Actor_Jai/status/461577582496845824/photo/1

ArulprakasH
1st May 2014, 12:26 AM
@kriishsinger: Happy Happy birthday Ajith Anna..

ArulprakasH
1st May 2014, 12:31 AM
@Actor_Vivek: அறுவை சிகிச்சை ஆன பின்னும்;அயராது மீண்டும் முயற்சி பண்ணும்;தலயே நீ வாழ்க என்னும் ரசிகன் இதயத்துக்கு ஈடாமோ மின்னும் பொன்னும்?Hpybday Ajith ji

ArulprakasH
1st May 2014, 12:32 AM
pls pls pls...post the video :)

Video illa Leo... Epdiyum namma pasanga potruvanga... Don't worry...

ArulprakasH
1st May 2014, 01:09 AM
This pic is everywhere in Twitter :smokesmirk: #HappyBirthdayThalaAjith

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BmKAhSWCUAALDEm.jpg

As of now Jai, Akhil,Lakshmi Rai, Pia, Editor Praveen KL, Venkat Prabhu, STR, Premgi, Singer Krish are using this pic as their DP...

Kalyasi
1st May 2014, 04:12 AM
Happy Birthday Thala!!!

paranitharan
1st May 2014, 04:18 AM
Happy birthday Thala. So pleased to see other celebrities use the common dp; goes to show the affection.

paranitharan
1st May 2014, 04:19 AM
@Neetu_Chandra: @ajithFC Many many happy returns of the Day to my dearest Ajith sir. Most stylish n my favourite :) waiting to work with you soon.

paranitharan
1st May 2014, 04:19 AM
@Gajjarmonal: Wish Ajith sir very happy birthday & I will work with him soon😇👍😘😘😘

paranitharan
1st May 2014, 04:20 AM
@realradikaa: Happy bday to a dear friend Ajith .

paranitharan
1st May 2014, 04:21 AM
@jan_iyer: Guys am nt using the hashtag or the common dp that ur asking me to use.this is just my way of shwing my love fr thala.hope u'l understand!:)

paranitharan
1st May 2014, 04:22 AM
@TFU_Kannan: Happy Birthday to the One & Only #Thala Ajith Kumar!

paranitharan
1st May 2014, 04:22 AM
@directorsiva: Happy birthday thala ajith sir.....sai sai

paranitharan
1st May 2014, 04:23 AM
@Nanditasweta: Its thala time.. happy birthdayyy.. lots of luv frm ur fans

Russellyhd
1st May 2014, 09:45 AM
Happy Birthday the One & Only Thala Ajith ... Proud to be ur FAN ever... :bow:

George Thomas
1st May 2014, 09:58 AM
Ulaipu matrum thannambikaiyin sigarame ,happy birthday thala ajith.... From ur proud fan

paranitharan
1st May 2014, 10:09 AM
Twitter world is going crazy. The level of excitement among fans and other celebrities can only be created by Rajini or Ajith.

Russellyhd
1st May 2014, 12:41 PM
Hansika
@ihansika
22 minutes
Happy birthday to #thala #Ajith :)

Vedhika
@Vedhika4u
59 minutes
Happy birthday Ajith sir :)

Vishakha J Singh
@vishakhasingh55
1 hour
It's #Thala #Ajith 's bday! Humble n gracious, so glad to have met him Happy Bday! #BigFan #FellowTaurus #55 (go fig) http://t.co/8bvz3SleXu

Anjana Rangan
@AnjanaVJ
1 hour
Happy birthday #Thala Ajith sir.he is gonna become even more handsome every passing yr fr sure:)) hardworker aptly born on Mayday #Thala day

Suhail Chandhok
@suhailchandhok
3 hours
#HappybirthdayThalaAjith #Ajith Hope it's a wonderful year, on & off screen! Great friend & human being! #Memories http://t.co/mKuE9HM5vK

Russellyhd
1st May 2014, 12:44 PM
Suhail Chandhok
@suhailchandhok
3 hours
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY to a great human being and beyond all a wonderful friend & mentor in many ways too #Thala #Ajith http://t.co/upaWZd71Ly

bharath niwas
@bharathhere
4 hours
Wishing the Thala of Indian cinema a very happy birthday. Happy birthday #ajith sir. http://t.co/nZqTR3P59A

J Anbazhagan
@JAnbazhagan
6 hours
A very happy birthday to d Phoenix of TamilCinema, a Simple Common Man #thala #Ajith. Best wishes for upcoming films. http://t.co/04jxqRkcxj

khushbusundar
@khushsundar
6 hours
A very happy birthday to one of the finest human beings in film fraternity. .#Ajith..

Editor PraveenKl
@Cinemainmygenes
12 hours
Happy bday to a vry humble human being, Ajith sir. Missing the awesome pastas and biriyanis #HappyBirthdayThalaAjith http://t.co/hNSJAqwliA

Russellyhd
1st May 2014, 12:46 PM
Ramya Subramanian
@ramyavj
5 hours
Dear May Day,Happy Thala Day to u!❤️ http://t.co/oAc5FCz7As

janani iyer
@jan_iyer
11 hours
Let's celebrate the spl day this gentleman was born.someone I truly admire nd respect the most.Happy THALA day folks! http://t.co/H5tRMKKeWj

Lakshmi Rai
@iamlakshmirai
12 hours
Me too I changed my dp n dedicate this to thala n thala fans ! Cheers ❤����

STR
@iam_str
17 hours
Thala birthday is already trending :) vazhum varalaru yenga thalaya paaru #Vaalu #tharumaru

Russellyhd
1st May 2014, 12:49 PM
Anirudh Ravichander
@anirudhofficial
50 minutes
Happy May Day and #HappyBirthdayThalaAjith ! Love, Anirudh

Vidyu (Vidyullekha)
@VidyuRaman
54 minutes
Happy birthday my dear Thala... Your simplicity is what is still keeping you on top. Total gentleman. Love u Thala #HappyBirthdayThalaAjith

Shanthnu Bhagyaraj
@imKBRshanthnu
3 hours
#HappyBirthdayThalaAjith Ive heard so many gòod things about his Real Life but not one opportunity to meet him. Rockstar of Tamil Cinema ☺

Dhaya Alagiri
@dhayaalagiri
12 hours
Mankatha da !!! #HappyBirthdayThalaAjith http://t.co/gUji2OiaGC

Sreedhar Pillai
@sri50
12 hours
#HappyBirthdayThalaAjith - All the best to U. A perfect gentleman and a star among stars. http://t.co/VubLmHQz3E

Russellyhd
1st May 2014, 12:50 PM
Premgi amaren
@Premgiamaren
18 hours
Time to trend ������ #HappyBirthdayThalaAjith

Premgi amaren
@Premgiamaren
18 hours
Display picture changed ������ #HappyBirthdayThalaAjith ������ http://t.co/ZmY8K3BHO0

pia
@PiaBajpai
12 hours
Ok ok cool changed my dp..happy now �� #HappyBirthdayThalaAjith ��

Russellyhd
1st May 2014, 12:52 PM
@suza888: i dont have words to describe him.all i feel is happiness wen i tel abt him.a person who can never be hated.#HappyBirthdayThalaAjith

@suza888: #HappyBirthdayThalaAjith .to a simple n great human being I knw.im blessed to work with him n get his blessings.stay blessed

Russellyhd
1st May 2014, 12:54 PM
Kaushik LM
@lmkmoviemaniac
3 hours
Its '#ThalaDay' http://t.co/roKCZsjkOe My little tribute for #ThalaBirthday #HappyBirthdayThalaAjith

Kaushik LM
@lmkmoviemaniac
12 hours
"My Dear #Thala" Its #ThalaDay The #UltimateStar to millions of fans #HappyBirthdayThalaAjith Wishing the very best http://t.co/mRF5s3pIae

Russellyhd
1st May 2014, 12:56 PM
semmaaaaaa :smokesmirk:

ஆல்தோட்டபூபதி
@thoatta
4 hours
தலைய அடமானம் வச்சு பணம் வாங்க முடியுமான்னு தெரில, ஆனா தலக்கிட்ட உதவிக்கு அப்ளிகேஷன் வச்சு பணம் வாங்கினவங்க அதிகம் # தலடா #ThalaDay

ஆல்தோட்டபூபதி
@thoatta
4 hours
தல செஞ்ச, செய்யுற உதவிங்க பூமிக்கு தெரியாது, அந்த சாமிக்கும் உதவி பெற்ற ஆசாமிக்கு தான் தெரியும் #Thaladay

ஆல்தோட்டபூபதி
@thoatta
4 hours
மலடா, அண்ணாமலேடா. . அந்த அண்ணாமலைக்கே பிடிச்சது நம்ம தலடா #Thaladay

Russellyhd
1st May 2014, 12:57 PM
#THALA trending Worldwide on Google+ :smokesmirk:

Russellyhd
1st May 2014, 12:59 PM
@actor_jayamravi: A very happy bday Ajith Sir. Wishing you a wonderful yr. #ThalaBirthday

@TrendsChennai: Jayam Ravi, @actor_jayamravi is now trending in #Chennai http://t.co/75ltxXdRJI

Russellyhd
1st May 2014, 01:32 PM
@imnagulan: Happy Birthday #Ajith anna .. Have a good one �������� - #NTeam http://t.co/xHkEeFPo2J

@TrendsChennai: Nakul #TN1A, @imnagulan is now trending in #Chennai http://t.co/75ltxXdRJI

Russellyhd
1st May 2014, 01:33 PM
varu sarathkumar
@varusarath
2 hours
Happppyyyyy birthday to Ajith sir... So happy I'm sharing my debut Kannada release on his bday... Happpyyyyyy Thala Maanikya day... Woooohoo

Russellyhd
1st May 2014, 01:43 PM
awesum article :)

http://tamil.thehindu.com/cinema/tamil-cinema/%E0%AE%A4%E0%AE%B2-%E0%AE%8E%E0%AE%A9%E0%AF%8D%E0%AE%A9%E0%AF%81%E0%A E%AE%E0%AF%8D-%E0%AE%85%E0%AE%B1%E0%AF%8D%E0%AE%AA%E0%AF%81%E0%A E%A4-%E0%AE%86%E0%AE%B3%E0%AF%81%E0%AE%AE%E0%AF%88%E0%A E%AF%E0%AF%81%E0%AE%AE%E0%AF%8D-%E0%AE%85%E0%AE%B5%E0%AE%B0%E0%AE%A4%E0%AF%81-%E0%AE%B0%E0%AE%9A%E0%AE%BF%E0%AE%95%E0%AE%B0%E0%A F%8D%E0%AE%95%E0%AE%B3%E0%AF%8D-%E0%AE%A4%E0%AE%B0%E0%AF%81%E0%AE%AE%E0%AF%8D-%E0%AE%B5%E0%AE%B2%E0%AE%BF%E0%AE%AF%E0%AF%81%E0%A E%AE%E0%AF%8D/article5965290.ece

'தல' என்னும் அற்புத ஆளுமையும் அவரது ரசிகர்கள் தரும் 'வலி'யும்!

தமிழ் திரையுலகில் ரசிகர்கள் எண்ணிக்கை வெகுவாகக் கூடிக்கொண்டே போகும் முன்னணி நடிகர், அஜித். நீங்கள் எந்த ஒரு நடிகையின் பேட்டியை படித்தாலும், அதில் "எனக்கு அஜித்திற்கு ஜோடியாக நடிக்க ஆசை" என்ற சொற்றொடரைப் பார்க்கலாம். இப்படி அஜித்திற்கு எந்த பக்கம் திரும்பினாலும், அவரது ரசிகர்கள்தான்.

அஜித் படம் என்றால் ஒரு வாரத்திற்கு டிக்கெட் கிடைக்காது. அஜித் நாயகனாக வைத்து படமெடுத்தால், ஒரு வாரத்தில் போட்ட முதலீட்டை எடுத்து விடலாம் என்பார்கள் தயாரிப்பாளர்கள். அந்தளவிற்கு அவருக்கு இருக்கும் மாஸ் ஒப்பனிங்கிற்கு காரணம் அஜித் ரசிகர்கள்.

எல்லா நடிகருமே ரசிகர் மன்றத்தினை கலைத்து விட்டால், ரசிகர்கள் படத்தினை பார்ப்பதோடு நிறுத்திக் கொள்வார்கள். ஆனால் என்றைக்கு "நான் எனது ரசிகர் மன்றங்களை கலைக்கிறேன். முதலில் குடும்பத்தை கவனியுங்கள்" என்று கூறினாரோ, அன்று முதல் தான் அஜித்திற்கு ரசிகர்களின் எண்ணிக்கை பலமடங்கு உயர்ந்தது.

எனக்கு தெரிந்த அஜித் ரசிகர் ஒருவர், அஜித் படம் வெளியாகும் அன்று தொடர்ச்சியாக 4 முறை பார்க்கும் பழக்கமுடையவர். அந்தளவிற்கு அஜித்தின் மீது பாசவெறி.

சமூக வலைத்தளங்களில் ரஜினி, கமல், விஜய் என எந்த ஒரு முன்னணி நடிகரின் பெயருக்கும் இல்லாத கூட்டம் அஜித்திற்கு இருக்கிறது :bow:. அஜித்தை பற்றிய செய்தியோ, புகைப்படமோ என எது வெளிவந்தாலும் அன்று ட்விட்டர் தளத்தில் இந்தியளவில் டிரெண்ட்டாகும். அந்தளவிற்கு தங்களது பாசத்தினை வெளிப்படுத்துவார்கள் அஜித் ரசிகர்கள்.

'ஆரம்பம்' பட சமயத்தில் தலைப்பு, டீஸர், டிரெய்லர், சென்சார் நடைபெற்ற தினம் என அனைத்து நாட்களிலும் இந்தியளவில் டிரெண்ட்டானது. இந்தி திரையுலகில் ஷாருக்கான், ஆமீர்கான் உள்ளிட்ட பிரபலங்களின் படங்கள் வெளியாகும்போது இந்தியளவில் அவர்களது பெயர்கள் டிரெண்ட்டாவது இயல்பு. தென்னந்திய நடிகர்களில் ட்விட்டர் தளத்தில் அடிக்கடி நீங்கள் அஜித் பெயரை மட்டுமே பார்க்க முடியும். அந்தளவிற்கு ரசிகர்கள் கூட்டத்தினை சேர்த்து வைத்திருக்கிறார்.

இந்த ரசிகர்கள் கூட்டத்தை அஜித்தின் நேர்மைக்கும் உழைப்புக்கும் கிடைத்த பரிசாகத்தான் பார்க்கிறேன். எவ்வித வலுவான பின்னணியும் இல்லாலம் படிப்படியாக முன்னேறி, நம்பிக்கைக்கு முன்னுதாரணமாகத் திகழ்வது ஒரு பக்கம் என்றாலும், ஓர் உதவி செய்துவிட்டால், உடனே அறிக்கை ஒன்றினை வெளியிட்டு, அதை வைத்து பப்ளிசிட்டி தேடிக் கொள்ளும் நபர்கள் (:rotfl:)மத்தியில் அஜித் செய்து வரும் உதவிக்கு எல்லாம் தினமும் 2 முதல் 3 அறிக்கையாவது வெளியிட வேண்டும். :bow: அதுமட்டுமன்றி அஜித்திடம் கறுப்பு பணம் என்பது ஒரு ரூபாய் கூட கிடையாது. படத்தில் நடிப்பதற்காக சம்பளம் வாங்கிய அடுத்த தினத்தில், அதற்கான வரியை செலுத்தி விடுவார்.

சமூக வலைத்தளங்களில் அஜித்திற்கு இருக்கும் மாஸ், வேறு எந்த ஒரு ஹீரோவிற்கும் கிடையாது என்று சொல்லிக் கொள்ளும் அதே வேளையில், சில தவறுகளும் நடக்கின்றன. தன்னைப் பற்றி யார் என்ன கூறினாலும், அதைப் பற்றி எல்லாம் அஜித் கவலைப்படுவதில்லை. ஆனால், அவரது ரசிகர்கள் அப்படியல்ல. அஜித்தைப் பற்றி தவறாக யாராவது கூறிவிட்டாலோ அல்லது சமூக வலைத்தளங்களில் பதிந்துவிட்டாலோ உடனே திட்டி தீர்க்கிறார்கள்.

அவ்வாறு வலி ஏற்படுத்தும்போது, அனைவரும் சொல்வது... 'அஜித் ரசிகர்கள் மோசமானவர்கள்' என்று. அதுமட்டுமறி மற்றொரு நடிகரின் படம், அஜித் படத்தோடு வெளியாகிறது என்றால், அப்படத்தினைப் பற்றி தவறாக பேசுவது, அந்த நடிகரை அசிங்கமான வார்த்தைகளால் திட்டுவது, அப்படத்தினைப் பற்றி தவறாக ஹேஷ்டேக் ஒன்றினை உருவாக்கி, அதை இந்தியளவில் டிரெண்ட் செய்வது என தல ரசிகர்கள் சில நேரம் வலி ஏற்படுத்துஅஜித் ரசிகர்களின் பணி மறுபுறம் மிகவும் தவறானது.

அனைவரும் வெளியே கூறிக்கொள்வது, அஜித் நல்ல மனுஷன். ஆனால் அவரது ரசிகர்கள் மோசமானவர்கள் என்று தான். மற்ற நடிகர்களைப் பற்றி அஜித் எப்போதுமே கருத்து கூறுவதில்லை. அது போல அவரது ரசிகர்களும் இருக்கலாமே.

அஜித்தின் பிறந்தநாளான இன்று (மே 1) மற்ற நடிகர்களைப் பற்றி தவறான வார்த்தைகளால் திட்ட மாட்டோம். மற்ற படங்களைப் பற்றியும் பேச மாட்டோம் என்று அவரது ரசிகர்கள் உறுதிமொழி எடுப்பார்களா?

இப்போது கூட இந்தியளவில் #HappyBirthdayThalaAjith என்ற ஹேஷ்டேக் ட்விட்டர் தளத்தில் முதல் இடத்தில் இருக்கிறது. அதுவே அஜித் ரசிகர் படைக்குச் சான்று!

Russellyhd
1st May 2014, 01:46 PM
http://tamilcinema24.com/news-id-ajith-viddharth-30-04-147339.htm

Ajith’s advice to Viddharth

Ajith and Viddharth shared the screen space in Veeram and since then the duo have been sharing a good rapport. Recently, Viddharth revealed that he has received some very useful advice from the star which he intends to follow diligently.

According to Viddharth, Ajith had advised him to allocate a part of his earnings to help the poor and needy. In case he is a theist, Ajith also prodded that young actor to spend some money on spiritual activities.

Apart from this, Ajith also requested Viddharth never to evade tax but pay it up without fail.

Russellyhd
1st May 2014, 01:48 PM
http://tamilcinema24.com/news-id-ajith-ajith-financial-trouble-30-04-147338.htm

Ajith never did it despite being in financial trouble

Ajith is one star who has never endorsed any brands. Sources reveal that when the star was in deep financial troubles some years ago, a leading foreign brand cool drinks company offered him a huge pay packet to endorse their brand.

However, Ajith never accepted the offer as he did not want the local brands to suffer. Ajith perhaps knew very well that youngsters would prefer the foreign brand if he endorsed thereby putting the local brands in trouble.

ALWAR_AJITH
1st May 2014, 01:58 PM
happy birthday thala.. may god bless you always sir :-)

Russellyhd
1st May 2014, 02:01 PM
http://tamilcinema24.com/english-slide-show-noble-qualities-of-ajith-9855-1

Noble Qualities of Ajith

Ajith does it without publicity

Ajith is one actor who doesn’t like publicity for his philanthropic activities. Recently, he had done one such good deed but did not want to publicize it. However, his over-enthusiastic fans ensured that his benevolence doesn’t go unnoticed in this era where people are craving for publicity.

Yes, Ajith has donated Classmate notebooks to the students of the RA Government School in Chennai recently at a cost of 17 lakhs.

Ajith and Chennai - the close connection

There is a general presumption that Ajith is not a Chennaite but his connection with the city dates back to his days a kid. The star had studied at the Gomathi School in Chennai from his KG classes till fourth standard, when his family moved over to another state.

However, Ajith still enjoys being in the vicinity of this school and whenever he is upset he parks his car near the school at the Saminayakkan Street in Chindadripet and spends time gazing around. This is favourite past-time to get over the mental stress, say sources.

Ajith’s new passion

Ajith is an avid car and bike racer, has a huge collection of miniature airplanes, and wields the camera to click some of the best shots. Apart from all these hobbies, the star nurses another passion as well.

According to sources, Ajith loves his pet dogs so much and has three Golden Retrievers and two German Shepherds. Despite his very busy acting schedules, the star makes it a point to spend time with his pets whenever he could, add sources.

Ajith says no

Apart from production houses, corporate companies have also forayed into film production these days. Several top companies are involved in financing magnum opuses and small budget movies as well. In fact many stars also vie to work these companies as the pay packet offered by them is good.

However, Ajith is not interested in working with these companies. Sources say that Ajith has never allotted call sheet for these corporate after some not so good experiences while working in Kireedom. It is said that the star is firm on this decision and will not work with corporate companies in the future as well.

No bounds for Ajith’s generosity

There have been numerous instances which proved Ajith’s generosity and benevolence but what we have to write now is the pinnacle of it all!

Yes, when Ajith wanted to help a film artist to help his son pursue higher education in the US, the concerned person refused to accept it.

Thoroughly distressed over this, Ajith had reportedly sent his representatives to the artist’s residence and made him accept his financial assistance, say sources. This is perhaps the first time a philanthropist voluntarily went ahead to ensure that his beneficiary received the assistance without fail.

Ajith’s gift

The shooting of Ajith’s 55th film commenced in Chennai-ECR on April 11th 2014. Director Gautham Menon has begun canning the scenes with Ajith sans the heroine.

With the temperature in Chennai soaring, the unit members were finding it difficult to work in the scorching heat. Realising their difficulty, Ajith has gifted the entire unit with a cooling glass and hat. Sources say that he shelled out the funds for it from his own pocket.

This is one more example to prove Ajith’s generosity and compassion toward his fellow workers.

Russellyhd
1st May 2014, 02:07 PM
http://cinemalead.com/news-id-happy-birthday-to-the-one-and-only-thala-ajith-01-05-145050.htm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE ONE AND ONLY THALA

Despite all the comparisons and competitions, the inevitable thing in Kollywood is that Ajith is king of opening among the young generation heroes :smokesmirk:. No matter who the director is , even a unknown debut director's film featuring Ajith will garner huge reception among Thala fans which shows the love they have for him. In fact Ajith is one actor who gave chance to many successful directors including AR Murugadoss, SJ Surya.

It is still unknown, how Ajith's film gets great opening even with a low key promotions. Well, the answer is his ever growing fan base.

Ajith is one actor who is very cautious about not using his fans for his own benefits, he always says that fans should look after their own family rather than spending lavishly in keeping cut-outs for him but then due to the unstoppable, overwhelming unconditional love, Ajith has dismantled his fans club but the irony is Ajith's fan base among youth is keep on increasing after Ajith's decision of dismantling his fans.

Many of Ajith's fans are proud of his real life character of being humble, honest and his self confidence attitude. Ajith went through lot of ups and downs in his career but his fans never stopped supporting, must say Ajith is a gifted star in Kollywood. Not just fans, may heroes and heroines including Simbu, Jai, Adharvaa, Pooja, Bindhu Madhavi and many are die hard fans of Ajith because he acts as a role model for them.

Many stars who came from non-filmy background always say that Ajith is their role model. Ajith is at his peak of his career with two back to back good films Arrambam and Veeram, also with the promising line up of Gautham Menon's film, Cinemalead wishing him a happy birthday and all the success for his future endeavors.

-Rajasekar S (Twitter handle @sekartweets)

Arragesh
1st May 2014, 03:23 PM
A very very happy birthday to THALA Ajith

Sent from my LT22i using Tapatalk

Russellyhd
1st May 2014, 03:53 PM
DD Neelakandan
@DhivyaDharshini
2 hours
Many many hapyyyy returns of d day THALA AJITH sir... million wishes frm million fans...let d best of evrythin stay wit YOU THALA

Russellyhd
1st May 2014, 03:55 PM
suza kumar
@suza888
1 hour
only #thala can make me trend aww ������ #HappyBirthdayThalaAjith ..a smile from him makes many ppl happie fr no reason. http://t.co/uqZjkFH8qv

selvakumar
1st May 2014, 10:19 PM
Many many happy returns of the day Thala

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Corleone
1st May 2014, 11:10 PM
Wish many more years of great health and happiness to my dear THALA.

Wish everyone a happy THALA day.

Dinesh84
2nd May 2014, 01:51 PM
Belated wishes Thala.. Proud to be a Thala fan!

Russellyhd
2nd May 2014, 02:18 PM
http://cinemalead.com/news-id-where-ajith-celebrated-his-birthday-ajith-02-05-145059.htm

WHERE AJITH CELEBRATED HIS BIRTHDAY ?

Yesteray, celebrities in social networking sites and TV channels wished Ajith in their own respective way. Now we came to know that Ajith left to Pune few days before his birthday as Gautham Menon is busy with song composition with Harris Jayaraj, Ajith is said to have visited Shridi Sai Baba temple on his birthday as he is a big devotee to Sai Baba and also his birthday falls on a Thursday which is a auspicious day for Sai Baba devotees.

Ajith will soon return back to Chennai and will join the Gautham Menon's film shoot which is to be resumed in the city.

Russellyhd
2nd May 2014, 02:21 PM
http://cinemalead.com/news-id-after-vijay-now-jiiva-wants-to-produce-a-film-with-ajith-jiiva-02-05-145058.htm

AFTER VIJAY, NOW JIIVA WANTS TO PRODUCE A FILM WITH AJITH

RB Chowdary's Super Good Films is currently being headed by Jiiva and Jithan Ramesh. Super Good films are always known for producing films with Vijay and has given many hits including Thullatha Manamum Thullum, Thiruppachi, Poove Unakaga and many other films, the latest from Super Good Films - Vijay combination is Jilla.

Recently in one of his interviews, Jiiva has said that he always want to produce a film with Ajith and added that when directors narrate a story we will first think of the right hero who suits the script, if the right script comes we will produce a grand film with Ajith for sure.

Russellyhd
2nd May 2014, 02:22 PM
http://cinemalead.com/news-id-im-a-ajith-fan-that-doesnt-mean-i-hate-vijay--simbu-simbu-02-05-145057.htm

I'M A AJITH FAN, THAT DOESN'T MEAN I HATE VIJAY - SIMBU

n one of his recent interviews Simbu has said "I was a MGR fan at first, later liked Rajini and now Ajith". Simbu added "Though I personally like Vijay, if I want to clap and whistle for some one's film then it would be for Ajith". Simbu also clarified that he is saying this because he dont want to lie by saying that he is a fan of both Ajith and Vijay.

Simbu has also mentioned "Just because of the fact that I'm an Ajith fan, that doesn't mean I hate Vijay and I love him personally". It has to be noted that Simbu will be appearing as a Ajith fan in Vaalu.

A.ANAND
2nd May 2014, 02:22 PM
thala ungalukku en ithayam kanintha pirantha naal valthukkal...pallandu valga..god bless u!

Russellmvr
2nd May 2014, 05:42 PM
Happy Birthday Thala :cheer:

abkhlabhi
3rd May 2014, 01:28 PM
Nayan goes on to talk about Thala Ajit, the people she admires in the industry and more in Sify candid chat with fans

http://www.sify.com/movies/live-chat-with-nayanthara-imagegallery-8-kollywood-ofbssecjaag.html

cujoo
3rd May 2014, 06:22 PM
I wasn't on line for few days and I am going through Thala's birthday celebrations.
How come you guys missed this article?

http://www.newtamilcinema.com/ajith-birthday-special-write-up-by-r-s-anthanan/

sakthii
3rd May 2014, 06:55 PM
Nayan goes on to talk about Thala Ajit, the people she admires in the industry and more in Sify candid chat with fans

http://www.sify.com/movies/live-chat-with-nayanthara-imagegallery-8-kollywood-ofbssecjaag.html

thanks for sharing.

Nachunu oru katturai.. i think even if some says bad about ajith.. it is like telling milk is black !!

ajaybaskar
4th May 2014, 05:43 PM
Now Showing: Veeram, Hindi dubbed. Colors TV

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk

Russellyhd
5th May 2014, 01:46 PM
http://tamil.webdunia.com/article/tamil-cinema-news-movie-film/%E0%AE%A4%E0%AF%86%E0%AE%B2%E0%AF%81%E0%AE%99%E0%A F%8D%E0%AE%95%E0%AE%BF%E0%AE%B2%E0%AF%8D-%E0%AE%85%E0%AE%9C%E0%AF%80%E0%AE%A4%E0%AF%8D%E0%A E%A4%E0%AE%BF%E0%AE%A9%E0%AF%8D-%E0%AE%85%E0%AE%9F%E0%AF%8D%E0%AE%9F%E0%AE%95%E0%A E%BE%E0%AE%9A%E0%AE%AE%E0%AF%8D-114050400011_1.html

http://media.webdunia.com/_media/ta/img/article/2014-05/04/full/1399199854-1298.jpg

தெலுங்கில் அஜீத்தின் அட்டகாசம்

அஜீத் இரு வேடங்களில் நடித்த அட்டகாசம் படம் தெலுங்கில் மொழிமாற்றம் செய்து வெளியிடப்படுகிறது.

மே 1 அஜீத்தின் பிறந்தநாளை தமிழகத்தில் மட்டும் கொண்டாடவில்லை. ஆந்திராவில் அஜீத்தின் Naatho Pettukoku படத்தின் பர்ஸ்ட்லுக் போஸ்டர்களை வெளியிட்டு அஜீத் ரசிகர்களை உற்சாகப்படுத்தினர்.

http://media.webdunia.com/_media/ta/img/article/2014-05/04/full/1399199940-7036.jpg

http://media.webdunia.com/_media/ta/img/article/2014-05/04/full/1399199967-9332.jpg

அஜீத்தின் ஆரம்பம் ஆட்ட ஆரம்பம் என்ற பெயரிலும், வீரம் வீருடொக்கடே என்ற பெயரிலும் தெலுங்கில் வெளியாகி பரவலான வரவேற்பை பெற்றது.

இந்நிலையில் ஜிஎல்எஸ் புரொடக்ஷன்ஸ் அஜீத்தின் அட்டகாசம் படத்தை Naatho Pettukoku என்ற பெயரில் ஆந்திராவில் வெளியிடுகிறது.

அட்டகாசம் 2004 -ல் சரண் இயக்கத்தில் அஜீத் நடித்த படம். இதில் இரு வேடங்களில் அஜீத் நடித்திருந்தார்.

http://media.webdunia.com/_media/ta/img/article/2014-05/04/full/1399200011-2732.jpg

மே 1 படத்தின் பர்ஸ்ட்லுக்கை வெளியிட்டவர்கள் இந்த மாதமே படத்தையும் வெளியிடுகின்றனர்.

இதில் வரும் ஒரு அஜீத் சீமாந்திரா பகுதியைச் சேர்ந்தவராகவும், இன்னொருவர் தெலுங்கானா பகுதியைச் சேர்ந்தவராகவும் காட்டியிருப்பது குறிப்பிடத்தக்கது.

Russellyhd
6th May 2014, 01:42 PM
AJITH CYCLING - IMAGES

http://cinemalead.com/photo-galleries/ajith-cycling/wmarks/ajith-cycling03.jpg

http://cinemalead.com/photo-galleries/ajith-cycling/wmarks/ajith-cycling01.jpg

http://cinemalead.com/photo-galleries/ajith-cycling/wmarks/ajith-cycling02.jpg

Russellyhd
7th May 2014, 09:57 AM
for more photos..

http://www.ajithfans.info/massajith/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Ajith-cycle-ride-with-friends-1.jpg

http://www.ajithfans.info/massajith/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Ajith-cycle-ride-with-friends-2.jpg

Russellyhd
7th May 2014, 10:07 AM
Ajith refuse to show his Face – Tamil The Hindu

முகம் காட்ட மறுக்கும் அஜித்!

http://www.ajithfans.info/massajith/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/1391534119799.jpg

திரையுலகம் இன்று திறந்த வெளி மைதானமாக இருக்கிறது. திறமை இருக்கும் யாரும் தனது அதிர்ஷ்டத்தை இங்கே பரிசோதனை செய்து பார்க்க முடியும். ஆனால் தொண்ணூறுகளின் நிலைமை அதுவல்ல. ஏற்கனவே திரையுலகில் தங்களுக்கென்று தனிப் பாதை அமைத்துக்கொண்ட பிரபல நட்சத்திரங்கள், இயக்குநர்கள், தொழில்நுட்பக் கலைஞர்களின் வாரிசுகள் முழு வீச்சில் சினிமாவில் நுழைந்து, தங்களுக்கான இடத்தை அதிகச் சிரமமில்லாமல் எடுத்துக்கொண்டிருந்தார்கள். ‘லாஞ்சிங் பேட்’ என்றும் ‘காட் ஃபாதர்’ என்றும் வருணிக்கப்படும் பின்புலமோ, வழிகாட்டியோ இல்லாமல், தன்னை மட்டுமே நம்பித் திரைக்குள் அடி எடுத்து வைத்தவர்களில் ஒருவர் அஜித். இவரைப் போல நுழைந்தவர்கள் வந்த வேகத்திலேயே அடையாளம் பெற முடியால் அடித்துப் பிடித்து சினிமாவை விட்டு விலகியிருக்கிறார்கள். அஜித்தோ, எந்தத் துறையாக இருந்தால் என்ன, உழைத்துக் கொண்டேயிருந்தால் ஒரு நாள் உயர்ந்துவிடலாம் என்று 20 வயதில் உழைக்க ஆரம்பித்தவர். இன்று தனது ரசிகர்களால் ‘தல’ என்று கொண்டாடப்படும் வசீகரமான நட்சத்திரமாக உயர்ந்திருக்கிறார். அஜித்தின் இந்த வெற்றிக்குப் பின்னால் இருப்பது அவரது உழைப்பு மட்டும்தானா?

செய்வது துணிந்து செய்!

அவ்வையும் பாரதியும் எழுதிய ஆத்திச்சூடிகள் அஜித்துக்குப் பிடித்துப்போனதில் ஆச்சரியமில்லை. ஆத்திச்சூடியில் சொல்லப்பட்ட அத்தனை குணங்களும் தன்னிடம் இருக்க வேண்டும் என்று நினைக்கும் அஜித், அவற்றில் பலவற்றைத் தன் வசமாக்கிக்கொண்டிருக்கிறார். எனினும் எவ்வித அலட்டலும் இல்லாமல் வாழ்கிறார். “மனித முன்னேற்றத்துக்குத் தேவையான அத்தனையும் ஆத்திச்சூடியில் இருக்கிறது. ஆனால் ஆத்திச்சூடியை நாம் கண்டுகொள்வதே இல்லையே” என்ற வருத்ததுடன் ஆத்திசூடியை ஆங்கிலத்தில் மொழிபெயர்த்து அதைச் சிறு நூலாக அச்சிட்டுத் தன் சந்திக்கும் பலருக்கும் கொடுக்க ஆரம்பித்திருக்கிறார்.

உங்களுக்குப் பிடித்த நட்சத்திரம் யாரென்று கேட்டால் பெரும்பாலான ரசிகர்கள் குறிப்பிடும் வெகு சிலரில் அஜித்துக்கும் ஒரு கம்பீரமான இடம் கிடைத்திருக்கிறது. இந்த இடம் அவருக்குச் சட்டென்று கிடைத்துவிடவில்லை. 22 ஆண்டு கால உழைப்பின் விளைவு இது. செய்வதைத் துணிந்து செய்ய வேண்டும் என்ற முனைப்பு, யாருக்கும் எதற்காகவும் பயந்து விலகக் கூடாது என்ற தெளிவு என அஜித்தின் ஆளுமைகளை அடுக்கிக் கொண்டே போகலாம்.

அஜித்துக்கு நடனம் ஆடத் தெரியவில்லை. அவருக்கு நடிக்கத் தெரியவில்லை என்பது அவர் மீதான விமர்சனங்களில் ஒன்று. இதே விமர்சனம் எம்.ஜி.ஆர். மீதும் வைக்கப் பட்டது. ஆனால் ரசிகர்கள் எம்.ஜி.ஆரைக் கொண்டாடி னார்கள். அதேபோன்ற வசீகரத்தை இன்று அஜித்திடமும் காண முடியும். இந்த வசீகரத்தின் ஆதார வலு அஜித்தின் எளிமை.

நட்சத்திர சாமான்யன்

முதுமையை எப்படியெல்லாம் மறைக்க முடியும் என்று ஒப்பனைக்குள் ஒளிந்துகொள்ளும் முகங்கள் நிறைந்த திரையுலகில், எனது இயல்பான தோற்றத்தையே ரசிகர்கள் ஏற்றுக்கொள்ளட்டும், கதைக்கும் காட்சிக்கும் அவசியமிருந்தால் தவிர என் தலைக்கு ‘மை’ பூசி நடிப்பதில் விருப்பமில்லை என்று நரைத்துவிட்ட தலையுடனேயே தனது சமீபகாலப் படங்களில் தொடர்ந்து நடித்துவருகிறார் அஜித். உண்மையும் இயல்புமே எளிமையின் இன்னொரு முகம் என்பதை உணர்ந்து அதை விடாப்பிடியாகக் கடைபிடிக்கும் வாழ்க்கையை வாழ முற்படும் அஜித், ஆராவாரமற்ற சாமன்ய மனிதனாக வாழ விரும்புகிறார். ஒவ்வொரு தேர்தலிலும் வரிசையில் நின்று வாக்களிக்கும் நட்சத்திரங்களில் ஒருவரான இவர், நடிகன் என்றால் கொம்பு முளைத்தவன் அல்ல என்கிறார். நட்சத்திரங்களுக்குப் பெரும் பலமாக இருப்பவை ரசிகர் மன்றங்கள். ஆனால் தனது ரசிகர் மன்றங்களைக் கலைக்கும் துணிச்சல் கொண்டவர் அஜித். அப்படியும் அதே அன்புடன் அஜித்தை ஆராதிக்கிறார்கள் ரசிகர்கள். அஜித் படத்துக்கான தொடக்க கட்ட வசூலே இதைத் தெளிவாக்கிவிடும். இத்தனை ரசிகர்களும் அளவற்ற துணிச்சலும் இருந்தும் அரசியலிருந்து அடியோடு விலகியிருக்கும் கலைஞராகவே இருக்கிறார் அஜித்.

காரைத் தள்ளிய அஜித்

சினிமாவில் மட்டும் சாகசங்கள் செய்யும் மனிதனாக இருப்பதில் விரும்பமில்லாத அஜித், நிஜ வாழ்விலும் நாயகனாக இருக்க விரும்பியது திரையுலகில் அதுவரை இல்லாத முன்மாதிரி. இருபது வயதில் தொடங்கி மோட்டார் சைக்கிள் பந்தயங்களில் கலந்துகொண்டவர், பிறகு முப்பது வயதுமுதல் உயிர் பயத்தையும், சினிவில் தனக்கிருந்த சந்தை மதிப்பையும் ஓரங்கட்டிவிட்டு, தன் வேகத்தை ஃபார்முலா கார் பந்தயங்களில் பரிசோதனை செய்து பார்த்தவர். பெரிய ஸ்பான்ஸர்கள் கிடைக்காத நிலையிலும் கார் பந்தயங்களில் விடாமல் கலந்து கொண்ட அஜித், இதுவரை ஆடம்பாரமான கார் வைத்துக்கொள்ள விரும்பியதில்லை.

தனது நண்பரின் இன்டிகா காரில் அவருடன் அடிக்கடி இரவு வேளைகளில் சென்னையை வேடிக்கை பார்த்தபடி வலம் வருவது அஜித்தின் வழக்கம். ஒருமுறை படப்பிடிப்பு இல்லாத நாளொன்றில் நண்பரின் காரில் சென்னை, திருவான்மியூரில் இருந்து புறப்பட்ட அஜித், இரவு 9.30 மணிக்கு நண்பருடன் தியாகராய நகர் வந்திருக்கிறார். அங்குள்ள கண்ணதாசன் சிலை அருகேயுள்ள பங்கில் பெட்ரோல் போட்டுக்கொண்டு திரும்பவும் திருவான்மியூர் திரும்பிச் செல்ல நினைத்திருக்கிறார்கள். ஆனால் பெட்ரோல் பங்கிற்கு அரை கிலோ மீட்டருக்கு முன்னதாகவே கார் நின்றுவிட்டது. பதற்றமடைந்த நண்பரை அமைதிப்படுத்திய அஜித், “நீ உள்ளே உட்கார். நான் காரைத் தள்ளுகிறேன்” என்று சொல்லிக்கொண்டே கொஞ்சமும் யோசிக்காமல் கீழே இறங்கி காரை பங்க் வரை தள்ளிக்கொண்டு வந்திருக்கிறார்.

அறம் செய விரும்பு

தண்ணீர்க் குடம் இல்லாத தண்ணீர்ப் பந்தலில் வினைல் விளம்பரங்கள் பளபளக்கும் காலம் இது. பல் விளக்கினால்கூட ஊடகங்களை அழைத்துச் சொல்லும் மனப்பாங்கு கொண்டவர்களும் திரையுலகில் இருக்கிறார்கள். ஆனால் செய்யும் உதவிகளுக்குப் பின்னால் தன் முகம் காட்ட விரும்பாதவர்களில் ஒருவர் அஜித். காதும் காதும் வைத்த மாதிரியல்ல, யாருக்கு உதவி தேவையோ அவர்களுக்கு யார் உதவி செய்தது என்று தெரியாமலேயே அவர்களுக்கு உதவி செய்யும் அபூர்வமான குணம் அஜித்திடம் இருக்கிறது. சமீபத்தில் இப்படி அஜித் தன் முகம் மறைத்துக்கொண்டு செய்த உதவியானது, உதவி பெற்றுக்கொண்டவரின் வழியாகவே வெளியே வந்துவிட்டது.

அவர் விவரணைச் சித்திரங்கள் வரையும் ஓவியர். மகனின் விருப்பத்தை நிறைவேற்ற அமெரிக்காவில் உள்ள ஒரு பல்கலைக்கழகத்தில் சேர்த்து அவனை அனுப்பி வைத்திருக்கிறார். “நான் பகுதிநேரமாக வேலை செய்து தங்கும் செலவைச் சமாளித்துக்கொள்கிறேன்” என்று ஆர்வத்துடன் அமெரிக்கா சென்ற மகனுக்கு அங்கே அதிர்ச்சி. இளங்கலை பயிலும் மாணவர்கள் வேலை செய்ய அமெரிக்கச் சட்டங்கள் அனுமதிக்கவில்லை. அப்பாவிடம் விஷயத்தை சொல்கிறான். தன் சேமிப்பு முழுவதையும் மகனுக்காகச் செலவு செய்த அந்த ஓவியருக்கு மகனின் கடைசி ஆண்டுக்கான கல்விக் கட்டணம் செலுத்த முடியாத இக்கட்டான நிலை. இதை அவர் தன் நண்பரிடம் சொல்ல, அது அஜித் மேனேஜர் சுரேஷ் சந்திரா மூலம் அஜித் கவனத்துக்கு வந்திருக்கிறது. ஓவியரை அழைத்து வரச்செய்த அஜித், உங்கள் மகனின் எஞ்சிய கல்விச் செலவை நான் பார்த்துக்கொள்கிறேன் ஆனால், இது உங்கள் மகனுக்குக்கூடத் தெரியக் கூடாது என்று சொல்லி உதவியிருக்கிறார்.

கடின உழைப்பும் எளிமையும் பிறருக்கு உதவும் குணமும் கொண்ட அஜித்தை ரசிகர்கள் தலை மேல் வைத்துக்கொண்டாடுவதில் என்ன ஆச்சரியம்?

புகைப்படங்களின் காதலன்

பிரபலங்கள் நிறைந்த வீடுகளில் குழந்தைகளைக் கவனிக்க அவர்களுக்கு நேரம் இருப்பதில்லை என்று சொல்வதுண்டு. ஆனால் தனது மகள் அனோஷ்கா பிறந்தது முதல், தாம் வீட்டில் இருக்கும் எல்லா நாட்களும் மகளை படம்பிடித்துத் தேதி வாரியாகப் புகைப்படங்களைப் பாதுகாத்துவருகிறார் அஜித். தனது பால்யப் கால புகைப்படங்கள், தன் மனைவி ஷாலினியின் பால்ய காலப் புகைப்படங்களைத் தேடித் தேடிச் சேகரித்து வீடெங்கும் நிறைத்து வைத்திருக்கும் அஜித்தின் நெருக்கமான ஒரே நண்பன் போட்டோகிராபி. ” புகைப்படங்கள் நம் வளர்ச்சி, வீழ்ச்சி இரண்டையும் ஒளிக்காமல் சொல்லும் நண்பர்கள்” என்பது அஜித்தின் புகைப்படத் தத்துவம்.

Russellyhd
7th May 2014, 11:46 AM
Ajith Unseen Images with Pro Suresh chandra

http://www.ajithfans.info/massajith/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Ajith-Unseen-image-with-pro-suresh-chandra.jpg

http://www.ajithfans.info/massajith/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Ajith-unseen-image.jpg

Russellyhd
7th May 2014, 11:47 AM
http://www.ajithfans.info/2014/05/amaravathy-ajith-kumar-narpani-saevaii-mayeam-planted-500-plants-in-salem-city-green-and-clean/#sthash.EytGAeaE.dWeKnAsg.dpbs

AMARAVATHY AJITH KUMAR NARPANI SAEVAII MAYEAM PLANTED 500 PLANTS IN SALEM CITY GREEN AND CLEAN

Russellyhd
7th May 2014, 11:50 AM
Success and failure not in our Hands – Thala Ajith Advice : KUMUDAM

http://www.ajithfans.info/massajith/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/Success-and-failure-not-in-our-hands-Thala-Ajith-Advice-KUMUDAM.jpg

http://www.ajithfans.info/massajith/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/Success-and-failure-not-in-our-hands-%E2%80%93-Thala-Ajith-Advice-KUMUDAM-1.jpg

http://www.ajithfans.info/massajith/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/Success-and-failure-not-in-our-hands-%E2%80%93-Thala-Ajith-Advice-KUMUDAM-2.jpg

http://www.ajithfans.info/massajith/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/Success-and-failure-not-in-our-hands-%E2%80%93-Thala-Ajith-Advice-KUMUDAM-3.jpg

Russellyhd
7th May 2014, 02:33 PM
Ramesh Bala
@rameshlaus
17 hours
Actor @iam_str 's Q&A in #Kumudam about why he is a Proud #Thala #Ajith Fan.. http://t.co/vrTALGkmHz

Ramesh Bala
@rameshlaus
17 hours
Actor @iam_str 's Q&A #2 in #Kumudam about what he likes in #Thala #Ajith.. http://t.co/FxBxwp71mH

Russellyhd
9th May 2014, 02:10 PM
Ramesh Bala
@rameshlaus
3 days
#BehindWoods viewers hv chosen Bday gal @trishtrashers 's Best on-screen Pair as #Thala #Ajith http://t.co/r6rneQRd1M http://t.co/cBHZuYlMV9

Russellyhd
9th May 2014, 02:11 PM
khushbusundar
@khushsundar
1 day
Soon :) "@Thala_uyir: @khushsundar SUNDAR C- AJITH COMBO"

khushbusundar
@khushsundar
15 hours
Sundar n ajith will work together when the time permits..pls stop reading inbetween the lines..

Russellyhd
9th May 2014, 02:14 PM
Ajith
@ajithFC
5 hours
Thala Ajith's #Amarkalam re-release from may16th. http://t.co/JHFZYGvwE8

cujoo
11th May 2014, 05:52 PM
Another birthday celebration video.. Interesting fact Eelam tamils website gave important to his birthday. People now slowly understanding :)

http://archive.cineulagam.com/view.php?202mOhhdbccGa5524eeRH5z0022nnJldddcJJnZ33 0eBPLlZae44b5aa4cbbPhOO33

Russellyhd
12th May 2014, 11:15 AM
Aadhi , Premji , Vijay about ''Thala Ajith'' in Coffee With DD Actor #Aadhi , #Premji , #Vijay vasanth about #Thala #Ajith in Coffee With DD
Watch the video: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=878734488810777

Russellyhd
12th May 2014, 11:30 AM
Only Kollywood
@OnlyKollywood
22 hours
Incredible achievement by #Thala fans! On par with #SRK & #SalmanKhan. Read here http://t.co/cZPy9bmiMC #Ajith http://t.co/CngUMG3OWw

Russellyhd
12th May 2014, 11:31 AM
@Vaibhav__Reddys: Wr ever I go it's only Thala :)))) proud guys :))) thank u Anna :)))

Russellyhd
12th May 2014, 11:36 AM
Kaushik LM
@lmkmoviemaniac
1 day
The main FB fans page of #Ajith is now 1 million strong https://t.co/DNg170Br4k

Russellyhd
12th May 2014, 11:40 AM
Yesterday Coffee with DD : DD : Most stylish Actor ? Vijay Vasanth - Ajith sir. DD : Next Super star ? Vijay Vasant - Ajith sir

Russellyhd
16th May 2014, 09:29 AM
Ajith
@ajithFC
2 hours
Thala Ajith's #Amarkalam from today in theatres paper ad. http://t.co/0iDHsAJqY6

Ajith
@ajithFC
14 hours
Thala Ajith's #Anjaneya dubbing in Telugu as " Ne Vastunna" | Read here: http://t.co/AiV4TEvh4o

Russellyhd
16th May 2014, 09:31 AM
Powerstar Srinivasan
@ActorPOWERSTAR
2 days
#Superstar vandhadhuke twitter kala kattudhu apo #Thala #Ajith vandha avolathan pola :-) . I'll talk with thambi Ajith about this.

intha power star thollai thaanga mudiayala :lol: .. btb, is it original power star id :roll: ?

rachel
16th May 2014, 10:19 AM
:lol:

Russellyhd
19th May 2014, 08:37 AM
Ramesh Bala
@rameshlaus
1 day
1999's #Thala25 - #Amarkalam gets a MASS FDFS response from fans in its re-release yesterday.. Check this video out https://t.co/0tmNjtraI1

Ramesh Bala
@rameshlaus
3 days
Here is the Rocking New Official Teaser of #Thala25 #Amarkalam re-releasing all over TN tomorrow.. https://t.co/PPFYBVWxTR

Russellyhd
20th May 2014, 10:52 AM
http://tamilcinema24.com/news-id-vidya-balan-ajith-20-05-147455.htm

Siva to sign Vidya Balan for Ajith

Sources are rife with the news that Vidya Balan may be sharing the screen space with Ajith very soon. After completing Gautham Menon’s project which is progressing now, Ajith will be teaming up again with Siva after the success of Veeram.

An interesting news that is doing rounds is that the director is planning to get Vidya Balan on board this project to pair up with Ajith. It would be interesting to see if the actress would say yes to the Thala!

Ramesh Bala
@rameshlaus
52 minutes
Looks like #Thala56 will be directed by #Veeram Siva.. He is talking to #VidyaBalan for da heroine role..

Russellyhd
20th May 2014, 10:53 AM
Ramesh Bala
@rameshlaus
22 hours
Looks like Dir #ALVijay who directed #Thala #Ajith (in his first movie #Kireedam) is first person on his wedding invitation guest list.. :smokesmirk:

selvakumar
27th May 2014, 02:42 AM
Saw parts of Mankatha in KtV. Wow.. I still feel VP had given a new dimension to Thala. Wish Thala does more roles that are not only different but also exciting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

paranitharan
27th May 2014, 12:47 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMSFWaoHnzE&sns=em
Only Rajini and Ajith can create frenzy.
Superstars'na ippidi than pa.

Russellyhd
28th May 2014, 08:56 AM
Alisha Abdullah wants to work with Thala Ajith – TOI

India’s sole woman bike racer Alisha Abdullah, who is making her film debut with Irumbu Kuthirai, has signed her second film as well. The film is psycho-thriller and the actress is already preparing herself for the character, which is said to be a challenging one.

In the meantime, the biker-actress shares that one of her biggest dreams in the film industry is to work with Thala Ajith. “He used to race with my father and I have grown up watching him. It would be really great to team up with Ajith Sir at some point of time for a film. I would love to work with someone who is equally passionate about bikes,” she says. Well, we would also like to see two bikers coming together on screen.

http://www.ajithfans.info/2014/05/alisha-abdullah-wants-to-work-with-thala-ajith-toi/#sthash.ejGS3t4C.dpbs

BM
29th May 2014, 12:45 AM
During Veeram release, a fan with salt n pepper get up. First time seeing these pics.

http://www.tamilstar.com/photo-galleries/tamil-movies-ajith-fans-veeram-celebration-in-chennai/images/tamil-movies-ajith-fans-veeram-celebration-in-chennai12.jpg

http://mimg.sulekha.com/tamil/veeram/events/exclusive-ajith-fans-theatre-celebrations/exclusive-ajith-fans-theatre-celebrations-pictures052.jpg

http://www.tamilstar.com/photo-galleries/tamil-movies-ajith-fans-veeram-celebration-in-chennai/images/tamil-movies-ajith-fans-veeram-celebration-in-chennai01.jpg

http://mimg.sulekha.com/tamil/veeram/events/exclusive-ajith-fans-theatre-celebrations/exclusive-ajith-fans-theatre-celebrations-pictures050.jpg

http://mimg.sulekha.com/tamil/veeram/events/exclusive-ajith-fans-theatre-celebrations/exclusive-ajith-fans-theatre-celebrations-pictures055.jpg

http://www.tamilstar.com/photo-galleries/tamil-movies-ajith-fans-veeram-celebration-in-chennai/images/tamil-movies-ajith-fans-veeram-celebration-in-chennai05.jpg

Russellyhd
29th May 2014, 08:06 AM
BM, already post pannathu'thaan ninaikkiren.. :)

BM
29th May 2014, 12:07 PM
Oh. I might have forgotten.

Russellyhd
2nd June 2014, 08:28 AM
http://www.ajithfans.info/massajith/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Veeram-Siva-denies-approaching-Vidya-DC.jpg

Veeram Siva denies approaching Vidya – DC Dated 30,2014

Russellyhd
2nd June 2014, 08:46 AM
Exclusive – Thala Ajith Unseen Image with Fan

http://www.ajithfans.info/massajith/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Ajith-unseen-image1.jpg

Russelltgw
2nd June 2014, 07:21 PM
#Ajith Sir Is The Nicest Person I Have Ever Met In My Life Says, #RanaDagubbati In #CoffeeWithDD Show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6v1RBekQhC0

Russelltgw
3rd June 2014, 09:21 AM
Anjaneya dubbed in Telugu as "Ne Vastunna"
https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/t1.0-9/10418366_567916343324801_953290604885726231_n.jpg

Russelltgw
3rd June 2014, 08:28 PM
@mathi ‏@iammathii 1h
@Nanditasweta say in one word about Thala Ajith :):)

Nandita ‏@Nanditasweta 59m
@iammathii one man army��

Russelltgw
3rd June 2014, 09:41 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpf1/t1.0-9/10343682_568067276643041_3893736307154954955_n.jpg

Russelltgw
4th June 2014, 05:11 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpf1/t1.0-9/q71/s720x720/1392055_568541253262310_1823749542113542783_n.jpg

Russelltgw
5th June 2014, 06:16 PM
Latha Srinivasan @latasrinivasan · 2h
"I've worked with Ajith in the past and I plan to collaborate again (with him) in future," says @ARMurugadoss

BM
6th June 2014, 04:07 PM
Ananda Vikatan ratings based on distributors, theatre owners and cine related people's feedback.

Ajith leads the current generation actors.

http://i59.tinypic.com/no822b.jpg

Russellyhd
7th June 2014, 04:41 PM
"I've worked with Ajith in the past and I plan to collaborate again (with him) in future," says @ARMurugadoss

http://www.dailythanthi.com/Cinema/CinemaNews/2014/06/06163246/ajith-and-arm-join-again.vpf

மீண்டும் முருகதாஸுடன் இணையும் அஜீத்?

தற்போது தமிழிலும் இந்தியிலும் முண்ணனி இயக்குநராக உள்ள ஏ.ஆர்.முருகதாஸ் இயக்கிய முதல் படம் தீனா. அப்படத்தில் அஜீத் மற்றும் சுரேஷ் கோபி ஆகியோர் நடித்திருந்தனர். இப்படம் பெரும் வெற்றிபெற்றதுடன் இப்படத்தில் இடம்பெற்ற வசனமான “தல” என்பது அஜீத்தின் அடையாளமாகவும் மாறிப்போனது. தற்போது விஜய்யை வைத்து கத்தி என்ற பெயரில் படம் எடுத்துக்கொண்டிருக்கும் முருகதாஸ் அடுத்து அஜீத்தை வைத்து படம் இயக்கப்போவதாக தகவல்கள் கசிந்துள்ளன. அஜீத் தற்போது கௌதம் மேனன் இயக்கும் படத்தில் நடித்து வருகிறார். அவரது அடுத்த படங்கள் குறித்து தகவல்கள் வெளிவராத காரணத்தால் முருகதாஸே அடுத்த படத்தை இயக்குவார் என்று கோடம்பாக்க வட்டாரங்கள் தெரிவிக்கின்றன. ஒரு வேளை அஜீத்தும் முருகதாஸும் மீண்டும் இணைந்தால் அப்படம் தீனா போன்று மிகப்பெரிய வெற்றிப்படமாக அமைய வாய்ப்புகள் அதிகம் உள்ளன.

leosimha
8th June 2014, 11:25 AM

Is Ajith planning to work with ARM? It has become very normal for ARM to talk like this. :)

paranitharan
8th June 2014, 09:58 PM
Is Ajith planning to work with ARM? It has become very normal for ARM to talk like this. :)

Avar application pottuttu irukkaaru but Others avarukku application pottaanga/pottutu irukkanga. I think it will happen but not any timesoon

paranitharan
8th June 2014, 10:00 PM
Soundarya Rajinikanth officially joins Thala bandwagon. Source koffee with Thala fans

Russelltgw
8th June 2014, 10:55 PM
Ramesh @rameshlaus · 2h
"I wud love to act with Ajith Sir! I admire him a lot.. He is someone I always looked upto.. " @soundaryaarajni on CoffeewithDD

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=897883726895853

leosimha
8th June 2014, 11:18 PM
Soundarya Rajinikanth officially joins Thala bandwagon. Source koffee with Thala fans

interesting!!

Russelltgw
9th June 2014, 11:08 AM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpf1/t1.0-9/10423966_570829863033449_7802407628883221894_n.jpg

Russellyhd
9th June 2014, 11:22 AM
Ramesh @rameshlaus · 2h
"I wud love to act with Ajith Sir! I admire him a lot.. He is someone I always looked upto.. " @soundaryaarajni on CoffeewithDD

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=897883726895853

no wonder abt rajini daughter's admiration as Thala nd her father share some same qualities in real life too .. :bow:

Russelltgw
11th June 2014, 07:55 AM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/t1.0-9/10458123_571831412933294_8733250888305044974_n.png

Russelltgw
11th June 2014, 05:32 PM
Poorna says Thala is pride of tamil cinema

youtu.be/AqnfikmQd18

Russelltgw
11th June 2014, 06:59 PM
Unseen
https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/t1.0-9/q72/s720x720/1623701_572021332914302_345164691938997833_n.jpg

Russelltgw
11th June 2014, 09:15 PM
Tamannaah in recent rediff chat

How was it working with Thala Ajith in Veeram? Tell any interesting experience on the sets ?
For the kind of fan following that Ajith has it is amazing how grounded he is. It is rare to see an actor who makes everybody so comfortable. It was a lot of fun shooting the songs with him in Switzerland.

Russelltgw
11th June 2014, 09:53 PM
https://scontent-a-fra.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xaf1/t1.0-9/10409348_572098939573208_641926370355596397_n.jpg

Russelltgw
12th June 2014, 07:42 AM
R Prasana Venkatesh
Thanks to Ajith sir, a perfect gentleman for giving me this memorable gift Thanks to Sittrarasu Chittu sir
https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/t1.0-9/10446598_572336522882783_3903365151607309479_n.jpg

Russelltgw
12th June 2014, 07:44 AM
R Prasana Venkatesh
Myself and Sittrarasu Chittu sir ,a leading photographer in Tamil film industry receiving our portraits taken and gifted by Thala Ajith sir, a gentleman — with Shakthi Ak and Sittrarasu Chittu.
https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xap1/t1.0-9/10365834_572338079549294_4629760912191624505_n.jpg

Russellyhd
13th June 2014, 11:32 AM
http://www.dailythanthi.com/Cinema/CinemaNews/2014/06/06163246/ajith-and-arm-join-again.vpf

மீண்டும் முருகதாஸுடன் இணையும் அஜீத்?

தற்போது தமிழிலும் இந்தியிலும் முண்ணனி இயக்குநராக உள்ள ஏ.ஆர்.முருகதாஸ் இயக்கிய முதல் படம் தீனா. அப்படத்தில் அஜீத் மற்றும் சுரேஷ் கோபி ஆகியோர் நடித்திருந்தனர். இப்படம் பெரும் வெற்றிபெற்றதுடன் இப்படத்தில் இடம்பெற்ற வசனமான “தல” என்பது அஜீத்தின் அடையாளமாகவும் மாறிப்போனது. தற்போது விஜய்யை வைத்து கத்தி என்ற பெயரில் படம் எடுத்துக்கொண்டிருக்கும் முருகதாஸ் அடுத்து அஜீத்தை வைத்து படம் இயக்கப்போவதாக தகவல்கள் கசிந்துள்ளன. அஜீத் தற்போது கௌதம் மேனன் இயக்கும் படத்தில் நடித்து வருகிறார். அவரது அடுத்த படங்கள் குறித்து தகவல்கள் வெளிவராத காரணத்தால் முருகதாஸே அடுத்த படத்தை இயக்குவார் என்று கோடம்பாக்க வட்டாரங்கள் தெரிவிக்கின்றன. ஒரு வேளை அஜீத்தும் முருகதாஸும் மீண்டும் இணைந்தால் அப்படம் தீனா போன்று மிகப்பெரிய வெற்றிப்படமாக அமைய வாய்ப்புகள் அதிகம் உள்ளன.

2 days be4, Sonakshi tweeted tat she wil do a heroine oriented movie directed by ARM frm Nov.. so Thala-ARM combo wont happen in near future... my guts says Thala56 director may be Siva / Shankar / KVA... Lets c...

Russelltgw
13th June 2014, 11:58 AM
2 days be4, Sonakshi tweeted tat she wil do a heroine oriented movie directed by ARM frm Nov.. so Thala-ARM combo wont happen in near future... my guts says Thala56 director may be Siva / Shankar / KVA... Lets c...

Mayb Siva is fr thala56 as he is preaparing script......Thala57 mayb KVA or shankar

rachel
13th June 2014, 02:44 PM
where is yellow? and parthy?

Russelltgw
13th June 2014, 05:54 PM
Senthil Anandh @vmsanandh · 26m
These houses are symbol of greatness & kind heart. Feeling ultra happy to be a fan of such a HUMAN.
https://scontent-a-vie.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/t1.0-9/10384551_573021329480969_3892384494861644111_n.jpg

yellow
13th June 2014, 06:02 PM
I am silently watching the Forum & not active now ...how are you guys doing :-D.? .. when Thala movie releasing ,I will be mo:smokesmirk:re active.

Thanks Rachel for your kind care/attention on us (thala fans) :) ...Take care guys :-D

Russelltgw
13th June 2014, 06:31 PM
அஜித்தின் பரிணாமத்தை வெளிபடுத்திய சூர்யா!
https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpf1/t1.0-9/10383664_573035356146233_1482135838572784574_n.jpg

Russelltgw
14th June 2014, 12:53 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xap1/t1.0-9/10441083_573423072774128_7983152032756736150_n.jpg

Russelltgw
15th June 2014, 09:39 PM
Mankatha 2 with Thala Ajith and Thalapathy Vijay !!!
Jun 15, 2014
J.Anbazhagan's Anbu Pictures played a major role in releasing the long-delayed Aadhi Bhagavan last year. After this movie, they haven't been involved much in the film industry though Anbazhagan tweets about the film world regularly and keeps interacting with fans in a cordial manner.

He recently expressed a wish to produce a grand, big-budgeted film featuring both Ajith and Vijay in the lead roles. He also said that Mankatha 2 would be an ideal film for Thala and Thalapathy to share the screen space.

As expected, fans were thrilled about this ambitious announcement and kept throwing questions and queries at Anbazhagan, who kept reaffirming that he was indeed serious about fulfilling this grand wish.

We have to see if there is any further development in this regard

Russelltgw
16th June 2014, 08:41 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPD6WtB1wSs

Vikranth ranks Thala first among his favourites

Russelltgw
16th June 2014, 08:44 AM
Ramesh @rameshlaus · 2h
Actor @iamVikramPrabhu says he worked as Production Manager in #Asal so he knows #Thala #Ajith well & considers him as an Elder Brother! :-)

Russelltgw
16th June 2014, 10:15 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BklWccP7T8g#t=669

Vaibhav about Thala in Virundhinar pakkam

Russellyhd
16th June 2014, 01:57 PM
behindwoods / lmk tweets'laam paarthu sirichavanga, avanga tweets'aithaan ipo avaanga use pandraanga.. :lol: #JusTelling

Russellyhd
16th June 2014, 02:07 PM
Mankatha 2 with Thala Ajith and Thalapathy Vijay !!!
Jun 15, 2014
J.Anbazhagan's Anbu Pictures played a major role in releasing the long-delayed Aadhi Bhagavan last year. After this movie, they haven't been involved much in the film industry though Anbazhagan tweets about the film world regularly and keeps interacting with fans in a cordial manner.

He recently expressed a wish to produce a grand, big-budgeted film featuring both Ajith and Vijay in the lead roles. He also said that Mankatha 2 would be an ideal film for Thala and Thalapathy to share the screen space.

As expected, fans were thrilled about this ambitious announcement and kept throwing questions and queries at Anbazhagan, who kept reaffirming that he was indeed serious about fulfilling this grand wish.

We have to see if there is any further development in this regard

ji..Mr.Anbazhagan chumma timepass'kkaga tweet pannathu..athai poi serious'aa eduthukittu...

Russellyhd
16th June 2014, 02:17 PM
http://tamilcinema24.com/news-id-siva-ajith-16-06-147622.htm

Ajith’s next to have Samantha?

Director Siva is now involved in the story discussion for his next. Sources say that Ajith has given his go ahead and has agreed to star in this film.

Denying reports that Bollywood actress Vidya Balan may be roped in to play the female lead, sources close to the film unit say that it could be Samantha. The actress is currently sharing the screen space with Vijay in Kaththi and Vikram in Paththu Endrathukullaye.

With Samantha being one of the top ranking heroines in the tinsel town, sources say that she could well bag the Ajith starrer too.

if it s true..it would be awesum pair... Thala & Samantha.. :pink:

Russelltgw
16th June 2014, 02:38 PM
ji..Mr.Anbazhagan chumma timepass'kkaga tweet pannathu..athai poi serious'aa eduthukittu...
Yes i know........panda kapram perya publicity freak avan......anyways ivan vadai elam vechu pinnal kalaaikalam nu dhan post panradhu

Russelltgw
16th June 2014, 02:39 PM
http://tamilcinema24.com/news-id-siva-ajith-16-06-147622.htm

Ajith’s next to have Samantha?

Director Siva is now involved in the story discussion for his next. Sources say that Ajith has given his go ahead and has agreed to star in this film.

Denying reports that Bollywood actress Vidya Balan may be roped in to play the female lead, sources close to the film unit say that it could be Samantha. The actress is currently sharing the screen space with Vijay in Kaththi and Vikram in Paththu Endrathukullaye.

With Samantha being one of the top ranking heroines in the tinsel town, sources say that she could well bag the Ajith starrer too.

if it s true..it would be awesum pair... Thala & Samantha.. :pink:

Not sure lets see......but if its true then it will b good businesswise in AP

Russelltgw
17th June 2014, 09:50 AM
Pudhuyugam Akalya gushes about Thala
https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/t1.0-9/10402883_574853755964393_3342043324725583534_n.jpg

paranitharan
17th June 2014, 08:28 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPD6WtB1wSs

Vikranth ranks Thala first among his favourites

Not surprised by this. Ellorum namma Thala fans thaan, showing that Thala is the choosen one of this generation. Every celebrity prefers Thala over others. Being in the industry, they know more about them.

Thalabathy daughter kuuda Thala than favorite'nu sollichu. This man has got real charm and is a role model for other wannabes.

Kadal'laye illaiyaam moment for others.

Russellyhd
18th June 2014, 12:13 PM
pakkaththu veettu kumuralgal inge varaikkum ketkuthu... satham podaama pesungappaa... :lol:

Russelltgw
18th June 2014, 01:28 PM
pakkaththu veettu kumuralgal inge varaikkum ketkuthu... satham podaama pesungappaa... :lol:
adhu kooda paravala anga ps vela lam ipovum nadakku:mrgreen:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bdw47wICQAA0bL2.jpg

sakthii
18th June 2014, 04:50 PM
adhu kooda paravala anga ps vela lam ipovum nadakku:mrgreen:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bdw47wICQAA0bL2.jpg

not readable :(

Russelltgw
18th June 2014, 06:23 PM
not readable :(

http://www.thehindu.com/features/cinema/cinema-reviews/review-veeram/article5566229.ece#
http://www.thehindu.com/features/cinema/cinema-reviews/review-jilla/article5566222.ece

Russelltgw
18th June 2014, 06:24 PM
https://scontent-a-mad.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/t1.0-9/10463013_575478059235296_2761985340221543246_n.jpg

Russelltgw
19th June 2014, 07:33 AM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpf1/t1.0-9/10417663_575785669204535_2787910961862495205_n.jpg

Russellyhd
19th June 2014, 09:58 AM
namma padathai pathi ilukkaama irukka mudiyathu pola avangalala :lol: ... v accept the so called xyz s flop... bt cn u guys agree the same for number of 'abc to xyz' flop movies of ur star.. :mrgreen:

paranitharan
19th June 2014, 10:33 AM
http://youtu.be/ldd5ofapUs4

menu'va copy adikka maranthitaanga pola

paranitharan
19th June 2014, 10:40 AM
http://youtu.be/SAzvzB88TfY

"oodinen oodinen vilu sarry chennaiyin ellai varai oodinen"

Russellyhd
19th June 2014, 10:48 AM
Frnds... No. of posts of tis thread s nearing to 4000... So Who s want to open a new thread :)

rachel
19th June 2014, 10:49 AM
POPULAR MAGAZINE'S POLL RESULTS: VIJAY IS NEXT SUPERSTAR!

18 Jun 2014 - 02 41 PM

?
Popular magazine\'s poll results: vijay is next superstar!
Popular Tamil weekly magazine Kumutham has conducted a poll to select the next superstar in Tamil cinema. According to the magazine, nearly 35 lakhs people have voted through online, postal and also directly to the magazine.

As per the the final results, Ilaiyathalapathy Vijay won the poll by fetching 12,80,300 votes, Ajith secured second position by fetching 12,17,650 votes. Following Vijay and Ajith, Suriya secured third position by getting 5,47,050 votes.

Dhanush, Vikram, Simbu, Arya, Jiiva secured fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh and eighth position respectively. It has to be noted that Vijay is constantly getting next superstar award in media circle, after Vijay TV now Kumudham's poll result has given him this recognition.//

i am so happy for ajith for getting 1217,650 votes, difference between 1st and 2nd positions is very close,

for an actor who disbanded his fan clubs
for an actor who gave some flops
for an actor who can't dance that well
for an actor who can't sing
for an actor who went car racing in the middle of his career :banghead:
for an actor who has no god father to guide him through his career
for an actor who never bothers to come for his movies' promotions or success meets
for an actor who acts with grey hair and has problems with weight
for an actor who can't speak tamil properly early in his career

this is a huge victory for him IMO, day by day his popularity is increasing in the film industry and fans are increasing.

all the best ajith...so proud to be an ajith fan

'thala pola varuma.... thala pola varuma.............singing :happydance:

paranitharan
19th June 2014, 10:51 AM
Meanwhile

paranitharan
19th June 2014, 10:54 AM

18 Jun 2014 - 02 41 PM

?
Popular Tamil weekly magazine Kumutham has conducted a poll to select the next superstar in Tamil cinema. According to the magazine, nearly 35 lakhs people have voted through online, postal and also directly to the magazine.

As per the the final results, Ilaiyathalapathy Vijay won the poll by fetching 12,80,300 votes, Ajith secured second position by fetching 12,17,650 votes. Following Vijay and Ajith, Suriya secured third position by getting 5,47,050 votes.

Dhanush, Vikram, Simbu, Arya, Jiiva secured fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh and eighth position respectively. It has to be noted that Vijay is constantly getting next superstar award in media circle, after Vijay TV now Kumudham's poll result has given him this recognition.//

i am so happy for ajith for getting 1217,650 votes, difference between 1st and 2nd positions is very close,

for an actor who gave so many flops
for an actor who never bothers to come for his movies' promotions or success meets

this is a huge victory for him IMO, day by day his popularity is increasing in the film industry and fans are increasing.

lol what? When and where did Kumudam conduct this poll? only 35 lakh people participated? Their viewers? hahaha just because Vikatan called Thala as Boss?

vitta sappaanila saakichan kuuptaanga....mumbaila modi kuutaanga....

Russellyhd
19th June 2014, 10:57 AM
for an actor who gave so many flops

rachel :twisted: ... i cnt accept tis..did u read my earlier posts in tis thread.. Thala almost hav more than 70% of hit movies in his carrier.. :smokesmirk: .. if u want, i wil repost tat...

Russellyhd
19th June 2014, 10:58 AM
Meanwhile

Superstars 1ly cn achieve tis ;) #Thala #Rajini #Kamal

#Vikram (bcos of shankar movie)

rachel
19th June 2014, 11:01 AM
rachel :twisted: ... i cnt accept tis..did u read my earlier posts in tis thread.. Thala almost hav more than 70% of hit movies in his carrier.. :smokesmirk: .. if u want, i wil repost tat...

i ve changed it

paranitharan
19th June 2014, 11:04 AM
Superstars 1ly cn achieve tis ;) #Thala #Rajini #Kamal

#Vikram (bcos of shankar movie)

I cannot accept Thalaivar as Superstar. kumudam never conducted the poll and said he is the superstar.

vadai suttaa gale ippo list'laye illayaam moment

Russellyhd
19th June 2014, 11:06 AM
i ve changed it

for u, am reposting :) ...sory..it s nt 70%..bt it s 64% of his 54 movies r BB/Superhit/Hit... Rare for the current generation actors :smokesmirk:...

The one nd only hit hero s always our THALA.. the haters always says ajith gave less no. of hit movies.. intha list'ai paarthaana, avan odi poiruvaan....u guys b#$ch pls..

I listed out only hit (BB/Superhit/Hit/Above avg.) movies..

1. Prema Pustagam (first debut cum hit movie)

2. Amaravathi

3. Pavithra

4. Aasai (First BB movie within 2 yr of ajith carrier)

5. Vaanmathi

6. Kadhal Kottai

7. Kadhal Mannan

8. Aval Varuvala

9. Uyirodu Uyiraga (failed at BO, bt lot of positive reviews frm critics)

10. Unnidathil Ennai Koduthen

11. Unnai Thedi

12. Vaali

13. Anantha Poongatre

14. Nee Varuvai Ena

15. Amarkalam

16. Mugavaree

17. Kandukondain Kandukondain (8 consecutive hits no.10 to 17.... :smokesmirk:.. it s a very rare case for any actor)

18. Unnai Kodu Ennai Tharuven (failed at BO..bt gud reviews all over)

19. Dheena

20. Citizen

21. Poovellam Un Vasam

22. Red

23. Villain

24. Attagasam

25. Paramasivan

26. Thirupathi

27. Varalaru

28. Kireedam

29. Billa

30. Mankatha

31. Billa II (Average hit..u cant deny it)

Special mentions:

32. Asoka (flopped at BO bt positive reviews)

33. English Vinglish

Tis s till Billa II release (52 movies)... Then the ratio of ajith hit movies 33/52 = 64%...nd sum movies i dint mention though it s avg. hit..bt if u take any ajith movies, u dint listen producers loss or claiming for recover...I challenge.. tat s called MASS... Emperor of the BO... 3 Filmfare awards in hand.. :-D

Those who r telling ajith s flop star... :rotfl::rotfl:... better luck nxt time.. :smokesmirk:

rachel
19th June 2014, 11:07 AM

haha..gone....

paranitharan
19th June 2014, 11:08 AM
karthi, naama red card vaangi aattathila irunthu vilakkapadatha oru team. naama laam list pida vendiya avasiyam illaye

rachel
19th June 2014, 11:10 AM
you r correct...kaarthick :smile:

Russellyhd
19th June 2014, 11:13 AM
karthi, naama red card vaangi aattathila irunthu vilakkapadatha oru team. naama laam list pida vendiya avasiyam illaye

no need to compare wit other actor..i jus reposted bcos of rachel...

Russelltgw
19th June 2014, 11:51 AM
namma padathai pathi ilukkaama irukka mudiyathu pola avangalala :lol: ... v accept the so called xyz s flop... bt cn u guys agree the same for number of 'abc to xyz' flop movies of ur star.. :mrgreen:

Avangale indirect eh othukitanga Jilla flop nu:rotfl2:

Russelltgw
19th June 2014, 11:59 AM
for u, am reposting :) ...sory..it s nt 70%..bt it s 64% of his 54 movies r BB/Superhit/Hit... Rare for the current generation actors :smokesmirk:...

Bro Red was not a hit and PS/Tirupathi were overall average grossers

andha side mariye pesna apram namakum avangalkum enna vidhyaasam :)

besides when they are so called guys giving 6 flops in a row thala gave 6 hits in row:smokesmirk::victory:

Russelltgw
19th June 2014, 12:04 PM

18 Jun 2014 - 02 41 PM

?

for an actor who gave some flops

Also add this

An actor who rarely did movies with top directors
An Actor who rarely did movies with heroines and production houses when they were in peak position/ rarely gets a movie with strong technical crew
An Actor who missed out many good projects to smaller stars and was indirectly responsible for their career growth
An Actor who didnt capitalize much on Telugu/Malayalam/Overseas market much even in the peak of his career

paranitharan
19th June 2014, 12:15 PM
an actor who never uses his fans in thugish ways
an actor who never trolls his fans by saying he will enter politics and another day saying that he won't
an actor whose the fans never trolls him for fun and chase him away
an actor who doesn't have VMI (velaiyilla makkal iyakkam)

Russellyhd
19th June 2014, 12:17 PM
Bro Red was not a hit and PS/Tirupathi were overall average grossers

andha side mariye pesna apram namakum avangalkum enna vidhyaasam :)

besides when they are so called guys giving 6 flops in a row thala gave 6 hits in row:smokesmirk::victory:

Red hit ilaiyaa :idontgetit: ... madurai'yila 75 days mela odutchu bro.. i remember.. yes PS/Tirupathi r avg. grossers..i mentioned already abt it..

nt 6 hits.. 8 consecutive hits (Unnidathil Ennai Koduthen to Kandukondain Kandukondain)...it s a very rare case for any actor :smokesmirk:

BM
19th June 2014, 12:21 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BqZZ1FICAAAZ_RY.jpg:large

Yes, this kumudam's top 10 list and the revenue was more or less correct.

Business Today's top grossers list from 2000-2006 :

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s160/ajith-fans-eyakkam/BToday4.jpg

Takeaway : Ajith is the first actor to reach the 25 C (Villain, infact this was done with Vaali itself) and 50C (Varalaru) mark after SS and UN. Hope he will be the first person to breach the 100C too.

With consistent box office performance without any manipulation, no wonder Ananda Vikatan declares Ajith is next to SS and UN in terms of box office stamina.

http://oi59.tinypic.com/no822b.jpg

paranitharan
19th June 2014, 12:27 PM
Kalaipuli Dhanu sonnaara? Expert Dhananjayan sonnaara? illaithane. appo sellaathu sellaathu

Russellyhd
19th June 2014, 12:29 PM

Takeaway : Ajith is the first actor to reach the 25 C (Villain, infact this was done with Vaali itself) and 50C (Varalaru) mark after SS and UN. Hope he will be the first person to breach the 100C too.

With consistent box office performance without any manipulation, no wonder Ananda Vikatan declares Ajith is next to SS and UN in terms of box office stamina.

oh my god..apo antha padam 187cr kidaiyaathaa...enna kodumai saar ithu.. #FacePalm

Russellyhd
19th June 2014, 12:35 PM
suppose if our Thala topped in the Kumudam poll, Kumudam became KUMUDHAAA as wt 'Koffee wit DD' became 'tea shows' :rotfl:

moreover they hav only magazine (Kumudham).. bt they forget abt Ananda Vikatan :lol: :bow:

Parthyy
19th June 2014, 12:37 PM
என்ன பன்றது வெளில எவன பார்த்தாலும் தல புராணம்தான் டீ ஸோலஇருந்து நாளக்கி வரப்போரவன் முதற்கொன்டு அந்த ஏறுச்சல் தான்...

விளம்பரம் இல்லாத வியாபாரத்துக்கும் வியாபாரத்தை விஞ்சிய விளம்பரத்துக்கும் பெரிய வித்தியாசம்....

paranitharan
19th June 2014, 12:38 PM
suppose if our Thala topped in the Kumudam poll, Kumudam became KUMUDHAAA as wt 'Koffee wit DD' became 'tea shows' :rotfl:

moreover they hav only magazine (Kumudham).. bt they forget abt Ananda Vikatan :lol: :bow:

tea show'ku asin kuuda vanthu vaangi kudicha pothu ivanga thanga eyes'i mooditaangalaa

Russelltgw
19th June 2014, 12:39 PM
Red hit ilaiyaa :idontgetit: ... madurai'yila 75 days mela odutchu bro.. i remember.. yes PS/Tirupathi r avg. grossers..i mentioned already abt it..

nt 6 hits.. 8 consecutive hits (Unnidathil Ennai Koduthen to Kandukondain Kandukondain)...it s a very rare case for any actor :smokesmirk:

yeah red hype was high but failed due 2 weak script.despite it it created a fanbase fr him in madurai...........and UEK nd NVE were guest/cameo roles so didnt include them because apram pakathu grp rowdy rathore eh include apnitu varvaanga:rotfl:

Russellyhd
19th June 2014, 12:42 PM
yeah red hype was high but failed due 2 weak script.despite it it created a fanbase fr him in madurai...........and UEK nd NVE were guest/cameo roles so didnt include them because apram pakathu grp rowdy rathore eh include apnitu varvaanga:rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl:

paranitharan
19th June 2014, 12:42 PM

madura la fans illainu oruthar madura'nu movie name pottu sound koduthaaru pappu vegala

paranitharan
19th June 2014, 12:46 PM
arasiyalukku varuvaara maattaaraa?
suspenseoda saagattumnu vittutaaru pola. paavam vmi

Russelltgw
19th June 2014, 12:47 PM
oh my god..apo antha padam 187cr kidaiyaathaa...enna kodumai saar ithu.. #FacePalm
Sela per kumudham book eh padikaama ripoff take off nu samalikranunga:-D

Besides include this
https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xap1/t1.0-9/10491198_725384517520509_7661782355158244895_n.jpg

paranitharan
19th June 2014, 12:47 PM
Coffee with DD is a harmless program in tv athukku kuuda koffee with dd ozhippOr sangam uruvaakkinaangale. avanga range ivlo thaana

Russellyhd
19th June 2014, 12:48 PM
Kumudam poll nambuvaangalaam..aana antha BO table namba maattaangalaam., :lol:

nd again, enna kodumai saar ithu.. #FacePalm

paranitharan
19th June 2014, 12:50 PM
silence pesuttu irukkiren

Russellyhd
Coffee with DD is a harmless program in tv athukku kuuda koffee with dd ozhippOr sangam uruvaakkinaangale. avanga range ivlo thaana

Kungumam..Intha vaaram

other actor fans may harm DD in the coming days, if the 'tea show' shows in TV regularly..thidikkidum thagaval.. :rotfl:

Russelltgw

That too with 5 movies releasing on same day:smokesmirk: not unlike a so called pee pee which had no competition for 2 weeks

paranitharan
19th June 2014, 12:51 PM
Kumudam poll nambuvaangalaam..aana antha BO table namba maattaangalaam., :lol:

nd again, enna kodumai saar ithu.. #FacePalm
magazine'layavathu superstar aagattum padikkamale dagtor aana maathiri.

Russelltgw
19th June 2014, 12:57 PM
magazine'layavathu superstar aagattum padikkamale dagtor aana maathiri.

and its funny when someone jut overexaggerates to UK nd kerala bo when it accounts to only 10% of total revenue:rotfl2:

BM
19th June 2014, 12:57 PM
Pranitharan, its ok brother :).

BM
19th June 2014, 12:58 PM

Please be realistic. 100C from theatrical revenue alone is tough for anyone other than SS and UN now. Even for them it took 4-5 decades to create a strong base in Telugu, Malayalam, Hindi and Overseas region. Mr.Pillai also tweeted regarding this right.

Regarding your 187 crore question, SAC once in a press meet said, production team will create these kind of fake build up to attract audience to theatre and IT team should not take these claims seriously and ask them to pay tax.

See the much hyped ghilli got just 2 crores over gemini and 3 crores over villain (that released 2 years before), but the mirage created was it grossed more than titanic. 2 years later, Varalaru grossed 17 crores more than ghilli but Ajith and his camp were silent as always and moved to their next next projects. No wrong in that, Vijay has political ambitions, so he should manipulate things, whenever he gets that occasional little breathing space and should project himself has next mgr, rajini and so on.

paranitharan
19th June 2014, 12:58 PM

aama athu 187C thaan source sibiraj.

Russelltgw
19th June 2014, 01:01 PM
Please be realistic. 100C from theatrical revenue alone is tough for anyone other than SS and UN now. Even for them it took 4-5 decades to create a strong base in Telugu, Malayalam, Hindi and Overseas region. Mr.Pillai also tweeted regarding this right.

Regarding your 187 crore question, SAC once in a press meet said, production team will create these kind of fake build up to attract audience to theatre and IT team should not take these claims seriously and ask them to pay tax.

See the much hyped ghilli got just 2 crores over gemini and 3 crores over villain (that released 2 years before), but the mirage created was it grossed more than titanic. 2 years later, Varalaru grossed 17 crores more than ghilli but Ajith and his camp were silent as always and moved to their next next projects. No wrong in that, Vijay has political ambitions, so he should manipulate things, whenever he gets that occasional little breathing space and should project himself has next mgr, rajini and so on.

roplica anga shankaroda break even movie onna wiki la serthutu pesranga adha highlight:rotfl2::rotfl2:

paranitharan
19th June 2014, 01:01 PM
http://movies.ndtv.com/regional/nagarjuna-south-cinema-will-enter-the-rs-100-crore-club-soon-420373

Russellyhd
19th June 2014, 01:02 PM
aama athu 187C thaan source sibiraj.

:rotfl:

paranitharan
19th June 2014, 01:03 PM
pls read my link. only 8 paisa than collection but they were in a desperate situation and had to exaggerate their numbers.

Russellyhd
19th June 2014, 01:04 PM
k..guys..Pls. do the needful..

Frnds... No. of posts of tis thread s nearing to 4000... So Who s want to open a new thread :)

Russelltgw
19th June 2014, 01:06 PM
k..guys..Pls. do the needful..

l do it

Russellyhd
19th June 2014, 01:08 PM
Jus lik to list out cine field celebrities who admires Thala...

1. Simbu

2. Rajini (nt as a fan..bt he likes/admires Thala :) )

3. Soundarya Rajini

4. Nayanthara

5. Nazriya

6. Lakshmi menon

7. Vasanth

8. Vaibhav

9. Premji

10. Venkat prabhu

11. Surya (he told in sum interviews.. i remember in 'tea show' :lol: )

12. Kushboo

13. Santhanam

14. Vivek

15. Bharath

16. Trisha

etc....etc... shabbaaa..ethanai peru

Any1 i hav missed out ?

Russelltgw
19th June 2014, 01:14 PM
Jus lik to list out cine field celebrities who admires Thala...

1. Simbu

2. Rajini (nt as a fan..bt he likes/admires Thala :) )

3. Soundarya Rajini

4. Nayanthara

5. Nazriya

6. Lakshmi menon

7. Vasanth

8. Vaibhav

9. Premji

10. Venkat prabhu

11. Surya (he told in sum interviews.. i remember in 'tea show' :lol: )

12. Kushboo

13. Santhanam

14. Vivek

15. Bharath

16. Trisha

etc....etc... shabbaaa..ethanai peru

Any1 i hav missed out ?

Arya,Bindhu Madhavi,Ragini dwivedi,vaani kapoor,Soori,Siva karthikeyan,anirudh,attakathi dinesh,lakshmi rai,Jai,Vikranth,Mirchi Siva,Vedhika,Taapsee...etc etc

Parthyy
19th June 2014, 01:15 PM
No need to Prove anything here......Indirect Provoke on Ajith on some films now is enough to show their Frustation out of sheer popularity Thala has got now with out Fake manipulations,Fake success meets etc etc