Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

KlamRoyA
17th June 2012, 10:32 PM
Nomination Of Ajith In 6th Annual Vijay Tv Awards

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=IejBugRjwk0

KlamRoyA
18th June 2012, 12:35 PM
Ajith kudutha Giguruthanda – Kungumam

http://www.ajithfans.info/massajith/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Ajith-kudutha-Giguruthanda-Kungumam.jpg

Published in Kungumam dated june 18,2012

ajithfederer
18th June 2012, 02:10 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/206147_242379975865589_1934721064_n.jpg

2002 - ஆம் ஆண்டு தீபாவளிக்கு ரிலீஸ் செய்வதற்காக, அஜித்-ஜோதிகா நடிப்பில் ஒளிப்பதிவாளாராக பி.சி.ஸ்ரீராம், இசையமைப்பாளராக தேவா, பாடலாசிரியராக வைரமுத்து என்ற பிரமாண்ட கூட்டணியில் எஸ்.ஜே.சூர்யா இயக்கத்தில் தொடங்கப்பட்ட படம்தான் நியூ. இந்த படத்திற்காக 10 பாடல்கள் ஒலிப்பதிவு செய்யப்பட்டு இரண்டு கேசட்டுகள் வெளியிடப் போவதாகவும் அறிவித்திருந்தனர்.

ஆனால் சில பல காரணங்களால் இந்த திட்டம் கைவிடப்பட்டு, இசைக்கு ரகுமான், பாடலுக்கு வாலி, ஒளிப்பதிவுக்கு குகன் என்று ஒட்டு மொத்த டெக்னீஷியன்களும் மாற்றப்பட்டு, எஸ்.ஜே.சூர்யா-சிம்ரன் நடிப்பில் இந்த படம் வெளிவந்து பெரும் வெற்றி பெற்றது.

அஜித்-ஜோதிகா நடிப்பதாக வெளிவந்த "நியூ" படத்தின் பத்திரிக்கை விளம்பரம் உங்களுக்காக.

KlamRoyA
18th June 2012, 06:44 PM
Nice article by Anuja... :notworthy:

http://www.behindwoods.com/tamil-movies-cinema-celebrity-column/A-magical-morning-18-06-12.html

A MAGICAL MORNING

I'm in a state of trance right now. Anything I see doesn't register. Anyone saying anything goes tangent to my ears. Any ambient noise around is absolutely muted. Anybody appearing in front of me doesn't really exist at this moment. My heart is fluttering like a butterfly's wings prancing in a fully bloomed garden not knowing which flower to attend to. If only words were sufficient enough to express this child-like delight. The morning of June 9, 2012 has ceased to be an ordinary one like any other and will remain special to me for as long as my memory can recall. For all the greed and desires that we as humans innately have, no currency or worldly pleasures can give you this unadulterated joy when you get what you silently wish for deep from the heart. The "pursuit" of happiness as coined carefully by the principal author Thomas Jefferson, in the American declaration of Independence in the list of unalienable rights, does happen someday than just being a journey in pursuit of it. That happiness on this day had a name called Ajith Kumar, with whom I got to spend quality time in person, for the first time ever.

I am going to take the liberty of addressing this humble star by his first name for a sheer reader-friendly narrative just as I would tell my close friend about this super exciting meeting. I do hope his fans won't mind the creative license that I claim momentarily while I would otherwise choose to call an actor of his stature, seniority and stardom as Ajith Sir. My father's younger brother, Mr. R. Chandramouli, whom I call Mouli Chitappa, re-connected after about 25 years with Ajith. As a youngster, Ajith used to row at Madras Boat Club in his pre-acting days in the mid 80s. He considers the two years that he rowed and trained at Boat Club as a defining period of his life which gave him the mental strength to face the challenges that lay ahead. My Chitappa, who was the Captain of the Club in the mid 80s, recollects how Ajith would go through long boat outings, run from the Boat Club to Muttukadu and undergo strenuous physical exercises. After over two decades, missed calls and messages in the process of getting in touch with Ajith recently were always returned at some point if he was busy shooting. His stardom didn't have any adverse effect in treating his old associations indifferently. Their meeting was long overdue either in Chennai or Mumbai where my Uncle resides but somehow it never happened due to their clashing schedules. When the date, time and place were all set, my Uncle sought permission from Ajith to bring along his niece too and he gladly accepted. And when Chitappa told me that this meeting is finally happening, that too in Chennai at his residence, I jumped in exhilaration.

We left our house in Royapettah on the D-day and headed towards Thiruvanmiyur where he lives in his self-earned palatial plot with his wife and former actor Shalini, his four year old angel Anushka besides his brother's family, parents and in-laws all having a separate living space of their own in the same compound. We left without even a proper address or door no. or street name because I was so sure anybody would know his house and give directions and we did reach there without any hassles as guided by the iron-wallahs and flower vendors. The high rise walls extended and painted in white as most part of the house's interiors, glistened in the sunlight and the gigantic metallic cum wooden door slid open slowly as the camera perched on top of the gate's sidewall aided the guard from inside the house to approve the visitor's car and let us in. We entered the compound, got down from the car and proceeded towards what we thought could be the entrance of his residing portion and I noticed 4 other cars (in white again) along with his trailer parked there with number plates totaling his lucky numbers 6 or 1. As we walked further inside, I heard a deep voice from a few feet behind saying 'Hi please come to this entrance, I stay in this building'. I turned immediately to see a sprinting Ajith reaching out to us, dressed fresh in a breathing white linen shirt teamed up with smart blue jeans, a simple brown strapped watch; a smart black rimmed zero power glasses with casual sand coloured flip flops. He hugged my Uncle and subsequently shook hands with me, greeted us with his million dollar signature smile and led us into his house that has an exclusive room for guests equipped with all facilities. As we sat comfortably on the couch, the first thing Ajith asked was what we would like to have. While we opted for tea and expected his house keepers to serve after a few minutes into the meeting, we were moved to be served by Ajith himself! So unassuming, nonchalant and absolutely no airs about the star that he is to the world. I already felt like I've known him for long from the way he made us comfortable and welcomed us with so much warmth.

Just before we had arrived, he was apparently giving finishing touches to the dish prepared for the day and the fact that he considers cooking (practicing for over 20 years now) to be therapeutic, was evident in his relaxed demeanour. Blame it on his impeccable English, clarity of thoughts, lychee-like complexion, smashing looks, groomed in a salt n pepper hair & stubble; it was so easy for me to get lost in admiration while he was talking to my Chitappa about their good old days and referred him respectfully only as Mouli Sir throughout the conversation and never by just the name. Having met quite a few actors in the industry by now on various occasions, there was one thing that set this handsome artist apart from the rest. I was stumped by his humility and the genuineness he exuded. While leading heroes have the tendency to ignore others' viewpoints and be so full of themselves, here was one who truly became my hero for taking time out to meet, chat and mutually give us the opportunity to put across our perspective on what was being discussed. The difference between hearing and listening is in engaging the mind and registering it at a deeper level before you absorb and respond to what the other person has said. Ajith is that intent listener who lets you speak without cutting you off or just pretending to listen. When he is with you, his mind is nowhere else and all phone calls get diverted unless it's an emergency. You have his full attention and he is all ears for what you have to say and responds frankly.

What you see is what you get. That implies both figuratively - Ajith the honest person with no pretense and pressure to please people and therefore sound politically correct and literally - Ajith the actor whose on-screen look is not supported by any make up whatsoever for any of his films in the last decade. For someone with sharp features, killer-of-a-smile, perfect dentures, and piercing eyes, Ajith doesn't need any make-up except the right lighting as aptly identified by cinematographer PC Sreeram while working with him in one of his films. The only point of criticism that is often brought up (for the lack of anything else to pin him down with) is his weight issue but with the amount of health battles he has had to fight at every point and the resultant medication to overcome it, it is his will power that has transformed him into a walking miracle. With the number of complicated spinal and knee surgeries, Ajith's resilience to swim against the tide, to attempt his own stunts even if it means practicing till 2 a.m in the morning and being ready by 6 a.m for the stunt scene recently shot for his Billa 2 action sequence or his never-say-die attitude to pursue his racing or flying passion (purely with his hard-earned money and never borrowed) puts any 20 something physically fit person to shame.

'Being' a star is one thing and 'behaving' like a star is another. When you try hard to behave like one, it doesn't make you the real star anyway. Probably why Ajith insists on standing in queues like anybody else be it for his daughter's admission at school or for casting his vote. At the airport, if officials offer to take him through a fast track immigration queue, he declines, and stands in line like anyone else. He takes his white Swift car to drive around the city and would rather not use a flashy car. Recently, when dark sun film was banned for car windows, he dutifully changed it to the permissible limit because he believes rules are rules for a movie star or a common man. It was heartening to know that the actor whom I grew up admiring and watching all his movies right from 'Amaravathy' turned out to be not just a successful star but a wonderful person, loving husband, doting father, respectful son-in-law, affectionate son, caring brother and a myriad other roles that he plays efficiently off screen as well.

Beyond just ensuring that his immediate family is well taken care of, he also supports various genuine families in need of financial aid for education, kidney transplants, debt trapped workers and many other social causes at large. If you've noticed, he has never talked about it or made a big deal out of it unlike others tom tomming their contribution in game shows and movie promotion interviews or at any such given occasion. Even to mention this in my column, I requested his permission simply because he inspires a staggering amount of his fans worldwide and it can have a positive effect by following the values and principles he stands for. He keeps his left hand from not knowing what his right hand gives and guards his good actions closely because the minute you let the world know, in his opinion, it would seem as seeking publicity or pernicious to the genuine intent of the act. What matters most to him is any cause that he supports should come from the heart and not be acted upon for superficial reasons of earning brownie points from the audience. Good karma is in doing things even when nobody notices you doing it and he stands testimony to that. We youngsters in the industry and other stars who behave ostensibly should definitely lap up the values that this self-made man has nurtured over the years.

Ajith has had his share of travelling in the heat and changing 3 buses before reaching his work place - a garment factory in the outskirts - during his early years of working and that struggle continued in various other ways even when he got into films until he became a star. That's also why he is so grounded today and never lets the success get on to his head. All of us make mistakes in our personal and professional lives but only few like Ajith are bold enough to own up to their actions, be it the choice of films that didn't do well or his much gossiped social life before his rock-solid wife Shalini gave the stability and support he deserved in his life. When there's so much to talk about the life and times of Ajith, the opportunity to get to read his auto-biography or the thought of writing Ajith's biography someday did occur to me at some point during the meeting. But as if he could read my mind, the discreet Ajith justified why there will never be one documenting his life because it will have to be 100% truth with no hidden facts and diplomatic interpretations. Secondly, that truth might harm the others who've moved on from his life and started afresh. As if there weren't enough qualities in him to look up to, his considerate nature and concern for others' privacy elevated him to another level yet again.

With regard to Ajith's choice of projects of late and striking the right chord with his unconventional negative shades in Mankaatha, Billa series or his next role in yet another untitled film under discussion, he revels in not just traversing the road less travelled but even laying his own path along the journey. He is daring enough to play roles that suit his age and has no qualms about experimenting with scripts provided he shares a good rapport with the director. After 52 films and 20 years in the industry, he is wise enough to pick the right team and is content with doing just one film at a time. Ajith also believes that his films should entertain the audience and make cinema viewing an enjoyable time rather than subjecting their minds to disturbing scenes of blood, violence and gore that is in ample dosage as it is in real life and reported sensationally across media.

As a growing up teenager smitten by Ajith's charm and charisma in his 'Vaali', 'Kaadhal Kottai' and 'Amarkalam' days, I managed to meet him a couple of times when I was in school very briefly (which understandably he couldn't recollect when I mentioned about it) but this was the first time I got to meet him after growing up into a matured independent woman (if I may claim myself to be so) who would know exactly what to talk, how to react and gauge the meeting's response as it progresses. I expected it to last for 20 mins or at the most 30 mins considering his super squeezed time with the whole wide world waiting in line to get his attention to hear scripts or shoot or dub and so on. Ajith was at his casual best when he opened up beyond just movies ranging from his growing up years to racing on the international circuit to cooking to Vaastu shastra to the country's education system to social causes and the works that I hardly realised two full hours had gone by exclusively with us.

All good things come to an end and so did this precious time with him but these two hours will be imprinted in my memories and turn into stories that I would narrate to my grandchildren someday. We requested him for the proverbial photo session to take back as souvenirs of this special meeting and he patiently posed while we took turns to click pictures. So much that Ajith even offered to being clicked with my chaffeur who was waiting outside to just get a glimpse of the star as we stepped out to leave. That's Ajith for you. As for me, he has gifted me one of the most magical days that will always belong to my priceless world of happy memories. The man. The magic. The miracle. The all encompassing, ultimate Ajith.

Siv.S
18th June 2012, 07:33 PM
Excellent Read!!

Anuja Iyer :clap: :clap:

BM
18th June 2012, 11:34 PM
Beyond just ensuring that his immediate family is well taken care of, he also supports various genuine families in need of financial aid for education, kidney transplants, debt trapped workers and many other social causes at large. If you've noticed, he has never talked about it or made a big deal out of it unlike others tom tomming their contribution in game shows and movie promotion interviews or at any such given occasion.

Welcome to the club.

BM
18th June 2012, 11:36 PM
http://images.orkut.com/orkut/photos/QQAAAL6N_EG4TSviVRH2jlCw82tqwS0D4CX2GrNy8hC-ppiZyNHgyM5dlnHDomOKeAgjLGb5iyvvlJ15LHe5a687CN2Ru_ wpXsBICZt7aNn4HdPcAJtU9VDzTQEQMElOEor8OYvyI_9z0wCe Wg.jpg

KlamRoyA
18th June 2012, 11:42 PM
I really luv tis luk... nt bother abt white hair.. still luking as Kaadhal mannan... :2thumbsup:

After kamal, ajith is only possible.. :)

raghavendran
19th June 2012, 08:56 AM
Ajith is that intent listener who lets you speak without cutting you off or just pretending to listen. When he is with you, his mind is nowhere else and all phone calls get diverted unless it's an emergency. You have his full attention and he is all ears for what you have to say and responds frankly.:bow:...

The only point of criticism that is often brought up (for the lack of anything else to pin him down with) is his weight issue but with the amount of health battles he has had to fight at every point and the resultant medication to overcome it, it is his will power that has transformed him into a walking miracle. With the number of complicated spinal and knee surgeries, Ajith's resilience to swim against the tide, to attempt his own stunts even if it means practicing till 2 a.m in the morning and being ready by 6 a.m for the stunt scene recently shot for his Billa 2 action sequence or his never-say-die attitude to pursue his racing or flying passion (purely with his hard-earned money and never borrowed) puts any 20 something physically fit person to shame.excellant point....:bow:

With regard to Ajith's choice of projects of late and striking the right chord with his unconventional negative shades in Mankaatha, Billa series or his next role in yet another untitled film under discussion, he revels in not just traversing the road less travelled but even laying his own path along the journey. He is daring enough to play roles that suit his age and has no qualms about experimenting with scripts provided he shares a good rapport with the director.apdi podu....:bow:

Arragesh
19th June 2012, 09:21 AM
I really luv tis luk... nt bother abt white hair.. still luking as Kaadhal mannan... :2thumbsup:

After kamal, ajith is only possible.. :)

Is that only me not liking this look :confused2:

Kalyasi
19th June 2012, 10:17 AM
I have no problems with this look... It looks good on Thala...

leosimha
19th June 2012, 10:25 AM
even me too I am not liking the look...I am not talking about the salt-n-pepper look but why did thala go for a very short hair cut....Mankatha was superb.... :( don't know what type of character thala is playing...atleast I like this suspense...

KlamRoyA
19th June 2012, 10:32 AM
I think he is going to play @ more than his real age.. tats y tis luk...let c...

BM
19th June 2012, 03:16 PM
Ajithkumar receives Star Vijay award for the “Favorite Actor” and the “Best Villian” 2012 from Mr.Sriram – Channel head of Star Vijay Televisions along with Mr.Pradheep Milroy Peter – Programming Head and Mr. Mahendran – Vice President.

http://www.starajith.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/exclusive-image-ajith-vijay-awards-best-villain-favourite-actor-2.jpg
http://www.starajith.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/exclusive-image-ajith-vijay-awards-best-villain-favourite-actor-1.jpg

http://www.starajith.com/latest-news/exclusive-images-ajith-receiving-6th-annual-vijay-tv-awards/

ajaybaskar
19th June 2012, 04:07 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/598367_121057648034908_273894811_n.jpg

KlamRoyA
19th June 2012, 06:52 PM
//shooting illatha neram kooda thala 'zero' power glass portrukkaru.. Ean nu therila.. :roll:

abhi_d
19th June 2012, 07:00 PM
Congrats to Ajith sir for receiving two well deserved awards. Happy for you.

Out of curiosity If he is happy receiving awards (on seeing second photo) why not go to awards function and receive it there? It would have been an electrifying moment for fans and well wishers. I was under the impression he ignores awards and functions since its more fixed or doesn't do justice. Please correct me if I am wrong.

OT - Please dont jump on me by seeing my DP and dont treat me as anti-Ajith material. I also like Ajith a lot and eagerly waiting for B2 like you guys. Hope its taken in right spirit and someone can clarify me.

Prabo
19th June 2012, 07:24 PM
Avangala thaedi vanthu kodutha, vaanga mudiyaathu pOda-na solla mudiyum.....May be Vijay tv will add this in the tv show and might have asked to pose like ARR :)

BM
19th June 2012, 07:39 PM
Congrats to Ajith sir for receiving two well deserved awards. Happy for you.

Out of curiosity If he is happy receiving awards (on seeing second photo) why not go to awards function and receive it there? It would have been an electrifying moment for fans and well wishers. I was under the impression he ignores awards and functions since its more fixed or doesn't do justice. Please correct me if I am wrong.

OT - Please dont jump on me by seeing my DP and dont treat me as anti-Ajith material. I also like Ajith a lot and eagerly waiting for B2 like you guys. Hope its taken in right spirit and someone can clarify me.

In a television interview he said that he is not comfortable in attending these kind of functions. Off late he avoided attending Filmfare functions to receive award also (didn't attend to receive best actor award for Varalaaru).

When he is not comfortable and we fans are not forcing.

abhi_d
19th June 2012, 07:53 PM
"Not comfortable" then its fine. Thanks BM for your explanation.

Siv.S
20th June 2012, 11:34 AM
A foreigner's view about Mankatha,Billa2

http://youtu.be/r96WKjuIaZo

Video Innum pakkalla,Enna solrapla?

KlamRoyA
21st June 2012, 02:27 PM
Actor Karthi Speaks about Ajith – Ananda Vikatan

http://www.ajithfans.info/massajith/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Karthi-Speaks-about-Ajith-Ananda-Vikatan.jpg

Published in Ananda Vikatan dated June 21,2012

KlamRoyA
21st June 2012, 04:05 PM
Wonderful...Wonderful...Wonderful...:smokesmirk:

Ajith’s Extraordinary Photoshop works by Thala Ajith fans

http://www.ajithfans.info/2012/06/ajiths-extraordinary-photoshop-works-by-thala-ajith-fans/

HonestRaj
21st June 2012, 11:26 PM
Ajith kudutha Giguruthanda – Kungumam

http://www.ajithfans.info/massajith/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Ajith-kudutha-Giguruthanda-Kungumam.jpg

Published in Kungumam dated june 18,2012

idhual SJ Surya'ku badhila innoru Ajith varra madhiri padathula change panniruppangala?

raghavendran
22nd June 2012, 09:43 AM
The Chennai Times Film Awards 2011

The first edition of the Chennai Times Film Awards celebrates the best in the Tamil film industry.

Namma Chennai audience knows its cinema and there’s no better way to celebrate this city than with cinema. The first-ever Chennai Times Film Awards instituted by The Times of India gave you the platform to decide the best of Kollywood in 2011. The nominations who deserved to win top honours were announced in Chennai Times and readers voted on www.itimes.com/polls. After over a month of voting, the winners were selected based on our vote and 7.9 lakh online votes.

Categories

Winners

Best Actor Male

Ajith (Mankatha)

Best Actor Female

Anjali (Engaeyum Eppothum)

Best Film

Ko

Best Director

Vetri Maaran (Aadukalam)

Best Music Director

Harris Jayaraj (Ko)

Best Lyrics

Vairamuthu (Sara Sara Saara Kathu in Vaagai Sooda Vaa)

Best Singer Male

Aalap Raju (Enamo Edho in Ko)

Best Singer Female

Chinmayi (Sara Sara Saara Kaathu in Vaagai Sooda Vaa)

Best Youth Film

Mankatha

Promising Newcomer Male

Ashwin Kakumanu (Mankatha)

Promising Newcomer female

Hansika (Mapillai)

Best Actor in a Negative Role Male

Ajmal (Ko)

Best Actor in a Negative Role Female

Lakshmi Rai (Mankatha)

Best Screenplay

Saravanan (Engaeyum Eppothum)

Best Actor in a Comic Role

Santhanam (Vaanam)

Ajith bagged the Best Actor Male award for his portrayal of the grey-shaded Vinayak Mahadevan in Mankatha. Ajith said, “I am very happy for the Mankatha team. Special thanks to Mr Arjun. My heartfelt thanks to all those who have stood by me no matter what, I will continue to do my best in giving them their money’s worth.”

Anban
22nd June 2012, 11:44 AM
Best youth film ?

What category is that?

raghavendran
22nd June 2012, 02:05 PM
adhavudhu youth manasa kavarndha padam...:razz:

leosimha
22nd June 2012, 02:20 PM
THALA AJITH IN BENGALURU :)

Link - http://twitter.com/HeyTamilCinema/status/216085836662452224/photo/1/large

KlamRoyA
22nd June 2012, 07:19 PM
Talk of the town Hunks in town – DC

http://www.ajithfans.info/massajith/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/talk-of-the-town-Hunks-in-town-dc.jpg

Published in Deccan Chronicle dated June 22,2012

KlamRoyA
22nd June 2012, 11:50 PM
http://www.starajith.com/latest-news/zoom-tv-video-ajith-bags-chennai-times-poll-best-actor-male-award/

Zoom Tv Video – Ajith Bags Chennai Times Poll Best Actor Male Award

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=FbPCnTHtlBE#t=0s

Captured from Zoom Entertainment Channel on June 22, 2012 at 7 PM IST.

The first edition of the Chennai Times Film Awards celebrates the best in the Tamil film industry.

Namma Chennai audience knows its cinema and there’s no better way to celebrate this city than with cinema. The first-ever Chennai Times Film Awards instituted by The Times of India gave you the platform to decide the best of Kollywood in 2011. The nominations who deserved to win top honours were announced in Chennai Times and readers voted on www.itimes.com/polls. After over a month of voting, the winners were selected based on our vote and 7.9 lakh online votes.

KlamRoyA
24th June 2012, 01:01 PM
http://www.starajith.com/latest-news/ajith-kumar-irumbu-manushan-karumbu-manasu/

அஜித் குமார் – இரும்பு மனுஷன் ; கரும்பு மனசு

http://www.starajith.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/ajith-irumbu-manushan-karumbu-manasu-paavaiyar-malar-1.jpg

http://www.starajith.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/ajith-irumbu-manushan-karumbu-manasu-paavaiyar-malar-2.jpg

http://www.starajith.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/ajith-irumbu-manushan-karumbu-manasu-paavaiyar-malar-3.jpg

பாவையர் மாத இதழ் – ஜூன் 2012 பதிப்பு

KlamRoyA
24th June 2012, 09:50 PM
http://www.ajithfans.info/2012/06/ajith-with-cute-girl-unseen-image/

Ajith with cute Girl Unseen Image

Siv.S
25th June 2012, 11:27 AM
http://desmond.yfrog.com/Himg688/scaled.php?tn=0&server=688&filename=0vsj.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=640

http://desmond.yfrog.com/Himg210/scaled.php?tn=0&server=210&filename=mzt9.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=640

http://desmond.yfrog.com/Himg515/scaled.php?tn=0&server=515&filename=azm.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=640

Parthyy
25th June 2012, 12:34 PM
Siva,can you pls attach pics...media sites seems blocked

Siv.S
25th June 2012, 01:02 PM
Siva,can you pls attach pics...media sites seems blocked
Tuitter-la upload panni irukken.. check pannunga..

KlamRoyA
25th June 2012, 01:06 PM
Parthyy..intha link paarunga.. theriyum.. :)

AJITH NEW FAN IN BANGALORE IMAGES

http://www.accesskollywood.com/photo-galleries/ajith-in-bangalore/01-ajith-in-bangalore-ajith-kutty-fan.html

Parthyy
25th June 2012, 01:49 PM
siva,checked it...BTW went to garuda mall on friday evening ,saw Thala waving hands
cops very strictu didnt even allow to to take photo.drizzling there..some got mild lathiyadi

VTV ,nanringa photo paarthutten.

KlamRoyA
25th June 2012, 07:50 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/s720x720/552508_436088859759213_410183217_n.jpg

http://www.ajithfans.info/massajith/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/6th-Annual-Vijay-Tv-Awards-On-June-29-30.jpg

Dont miss 6th Annual Vijay Tv Awards on June 29, 30 at evening 6 PM IST

Arragesh
25th June 2012, 10:38 PM
He is so slim now!!!!

raghavendran
26th June 2012, 09:47 AM
Palabhishegam On Ajith’s Moving Van

The untitled film directed by Vishnuvardhan with Ajith and Nayanthara in the lead, has shifted base from Bengaluru to Hyderabad.

This is after Thala’s fans went berserk when they spotted him at the shooting spot. Shooting was halted because of the fans’ unprecedented love for Thala.

Producer AM Ratnam is now planning to shift the location to Hyderabad studios and complete the schedule. A close source to the ultimate star says, “Apparently, his ardent fans were performing a paalabhishegam for his moving van. After they came to know that the star was in the city, his fans started performing abishegam for his cutouts at various places in Bengaluru. The crew is planning to move to Hyderabad this week. Ajith always accepts the unconditional love of his fans.”

Published in Deccan Chronicle daily English newspaper dated June 26, 2012.

KlamRoyA
26th June 2012, 06:53 PM
http://www.starajith.com/latest-news/ajith-kumar-turns-gym-maniac-converts-caravan-into-mobile-gym/

Ajith Turns Gym Maniac – Converts Caravan Into Mobile Gym

Blessed with one of the most handsome faces in cinema and a personality that sets the screen on fire, Thala Ajith is ruling the hearts of thousands for the past 20 years. Considering the stunts the actor usually does in his films whether it is car spinning, wheeling, hanging from the under carriage of a moving vehicle or from a helicopter at a height of 10,000 feet, people find it hard to believe that he has undergone over 16 surgeries. There is no denying the fact that these surgeries have taken a toll on his health beginning with the steroids that he has had to take because of them.

Even his harshest critics find it difficult to point a finger at him and the only thing they have had to offer in the form of a criticism is his lack of washboard abs. However someone (Thala) who believes that actions speak louder than words is getting ready with a suitable response. Based on reliable sources including a recent tweet from Vishnuvardhan the director of Thala Ajith’s new project, we hear that the star has been sweating it out in the gym for over five hours in the last few days and the effects have to be seen to be believed.

We remember Ajith in a interview say that its paining like hell when he does particular exercises, due to the surgeries and so he was restricted. Despite of the pain, he has started working out in gym.

It’s common knowledge that news about Thala losing weight usually makes the rounds every time he starts a new project. However this time we’ve heard it from the horse’s mouth, in a manner of speaking. So it’s time to buckle up and get ready to see yet another avatar of a star who never fails to surprise his audience.

Latest we hear from sources close to Thala is he is converting his personal caravan into a mobile gym.

Exclusive content of STAR AJITH for our beloved members.

raghavendran
26th June 2012, 07:01 PM
http://i49.tinypic.com/5x6h35.jpg

PARAMASHIVAN
27th June 2012, 08:35 PM
is 13th of July confirmed for the release ?

KlamRoyA
27th June 2012, 08:38 PM
yes raghu.. confirmed frm producer..

PARAMASHIVAN
27th June 2012, 08:43 PM
yes raghu.. confirmed frm producer..

Source pls ?

KlamRoyA
27th June 2012, 08:47 PM
Source pls ?

http://www.starajith.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/official-press-release-ajith-billa2-july-13-2012.jpg

PARAMASHIVAN
27th June 2012, 08:50 PM
Thanks VTV :)

raghavendran
30th June 2012, 10:26 AM
at bangalore airport

http://i47.tinypic.com/30bi7pg.jpg

Siv.S
30th June 2012, 10:27 PM
Best Villain Award For Ajith - 6th Annual VijayTv Awards

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wY1iI-30pI&feature=youtu.be

HonestRaj
30th June 2012, 10:36 PM
venkat prabhu & his boys.. eppavume mokkaithan..

Siv.S
30th June 2012, 10:47 PM
Favourite Hero Award For Ajith - 6th Annual Vijay Awards

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8Bt7-fDtLw&feature=youtu.be

KlamRoyA
30th June 2012, 11:38 PM
http://www.ajithfans.com/media/stills-update/2012/06/29/ajith-at-bangalore-airport-with-his-fans-fans-share/

Ajith at Bangalore Airport with his Fans

This Picture was taken on Monday (25-6-2012) at Bangalore Airport.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.ajithfans.com/media/stills-update/2012/06/27/ajiths-latest-pic-family-bangalore/

Ajith’s Latest Pic with a Family in Bangalore

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.ajithfans.com/media/stills-update/2012/06/26/ajith-works-gym-exclusive-pic/

Ajith works out in Gym – Exclusive Pic

This picture was taken in Lalith Ashok – Bangalore. Ajith was found during the interval session of his workout.

KlamRoyA
30th June 2012, 11:47 PM
http://www.starajith.com/latest-news/vijay-awards-tv-telecast-paper-ad/

Vijay Awards Tv Telecast Paper Ad And Posters

selvakumar
1st July 2012, 05:47 PM
Thanks a ton to Venkat Prabu once again for giving us a Mankatha. Seems thala and VP are so close. I think Thala is going to act in more multi-starers in the coming days :D

raghavendran
1st July 2012, 11:47 PM
+1 selva

brilliant memories of last yr,thnx to vijay awards...never seen Thala enjoy so much while doing a film..Mankatha is an unforgettable experience for all the Thala veriargal..and VP has become very close not only to Thala but also to us..like SJS he has become our director...:D

selvakumar
1st July 2012, 11:58 PM
Yes Raghava. And I don't regret Thala going to VP for Gautham. All we need to do is focus and deliver good films that rock the box office.

k_vanan
2nd July 2012, 01:14 AM
Well said selva :thumbsup:

Thala-ioda strength purinchikittu nalla use panna vp :bow:

raghavendran
2nd July 2012, 11:32 AM
Yes Raghava. And I don't regret Thala going to VP for Gautham. All we need to do is focus and deliver good films that rock the box office.kandippa....and i hope he never ever works with GVM...

vanchi
2nd July 2012, 09:53 PM
enna mass:notworthy:

ajaybaskar
4th July 2012, 10:43 AM
The news of Ajith and family watching Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted, has boosted its collections in multiplexes!

KlamRoyA
4th July 2012, 07:41 PM
Ajith Interest In Village Based Subject – KUMUDAM

http://www.ajithfans.info/massajith/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Ajith-Interest-In-Village-Based-Subject-KUMUDAM.jpg
http://www.ajithfans.info/massajith/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Ajith-Interest-In-Village-Bassed-Subject.jpg

Published in weekly magazine Kumudam dated july 04,2012

BM
6th July 2012, 06:48 AM
Fans halt Ajith and Vishnu's Bangalore schedule

http://i49.tinypic.com/2exn5np.jpg

http://www.moviecrow.com/News/1093/fans-halt-ajith-and-vishnus-bangalore-schedule

KlamRoyA
7th July 2012, 07:24 PM
Sj Suriya speaks about Vaali movie Remake

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=6NZooz1uA-Q

KlamRoyA
8th July 2012, 12:26 AM
venkat prabhu ‏@dirvenkatprabhu
mankatha got makkal awards but no filmfare awards!!! Whatta response!!!@princessgawry

Premgi amaren ‏@Premgiamaren
4 nominations for MANKATHA. But no awards, but got the highest claps and whistle when ever they said MANKATHA. The power of THALA.

Dhayanidhi Alagiri ‏@dhayaalagiri
I'm happy I have produced a super movie... That too with our one and only THALA , DAVID BILLA !!!

Dhayanidhi Alagiri ‏@dhayaalagiri
Mankatha dint win awards at Filmfare... But whenever Mankatha's name was mentioned in the nominees list there was so mucha support !

KlamRoyA
9th July 2012, 12:42 AM
http://www.ajithfans.com/media/stills-update/2012/07/08/ajith-at-tuscana-restaurant-fans-share/

Ajith at Tuscana Restaurant

ajaybaskar
10th July 2012, 11:57 AM
Any idea on the last film mentioned in the discography?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A._R._Rahman_discography

Siv.S
10th July 2012, 12:17 PM
Any idea on the last film mentioned in the discography?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A._R._Rahman_discography
No idea Ajay,same thing was there in Santhoshsivan page a week back.. later they removed it... another buzz was that ARM's next Tamil movie is with Ajith.

raghavendran
10th July 2012, 07:07 PM
http://i48.tinypic.com/oayqrq.jpg

raghavendran
11th July 2012, 07:12 AM
Latestu

http://i50.tinypic.com/2zgdthc.jpg

background :bow:..wish to see him in that kind of a film soon..

NOV
11th July 2012, 08:51 PM
new look for new movie

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/295388_293612464070172_1020348576_n.jpg

KlamRoyA
11th July 2012, 08:55 PM
sathiyama clooney mathiriye irukkaruya THALA.. :smokesmirk:

NOV
11th July 2012, 09:03 PM
new look for new movie

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/295388_293612464070172_1020348576_n.jpg

http://www.20min.ch/diashow/231/sofa.jpg

selvakumar
11th July 2012, 11:23 PM
NOV :thumbsup: Thanks for sharing. Thala looks great as usual. Even with a salt & Pepper look, he looks great. :D

kid-glove
11th July 2012, 11:48 PM
He looks 'hip' as he gets older. naracha mudi-ya 'salt and pepper', 'onion and garlic'-nu solraingala, ipellam?

selvakumar
12th July 2012, 12:05 AM
Others do. Not us.

KlamRoyA
12th July 2012, 04:46 PM
http://www.accesskollywood.com/news-id-ilayaraja-ajith-and-venkat-prabhu-12-07-123141.htm

ILAYARAJA, AJITH AND VENKAT PRABHU

Rumours are rife that Venkat Prabhu is working on a village-based subject. It is heard that Ajith had wanted the director to prepare a hard-core village subject with music by maestro Ilayaraja. He had conveyed this wish to Venkat Prabhu who has agreed to work on such a script after Biryani is safely out of the way.

Venkat Prabhu knows fully well that if he were to approach his uncle Ilayaraja to score the music for his film then he should have a strong script on hands. Therefore, is working hard on it, say sources.

raajarasigan
12th July 2012, 04:57 PM
Venkat Prabhu'vai nambi ellam marudiyin ticket edukkAtheEnga Mr. Ajith Kumar...

SoftSword
12th July 2012, 05:04 PM
village'a...
premji panjaayatthu president, arvind naattaamai, and other school boys take other important roles..

Prabo
12th July 2012, 05:06 PM
I can't tolerate Venkat Prabhu and his blade boys, but Raaja sir thaan music-na...well, no problem. I really wish this happens Ajith and Raaja.....

KlamRoyA
12th July 2012, 06:53 PM
http://www.ajithfans.com/media/stills-update/2012/07/12/shalini-ajith-and-anoushka-in-ananda-vikatan-valai-paayuthey/

Shalini Ajith And Anoushka In Ananda Vikatan Valai Paayuthey

raghavendran
12th July 2012, 07:40 PM
http://i48.tinypic.com/j14xvl.jpg

:bow:

peregWon
12th July 2012, 07:56 PM
ayyo....this should not happen...vp oru mokka payyan:banghead:

selvakumar
12th July 2012, 08:02 PM
VP mokkai na :roll: Which director do you guys prefer? IMO, he is one of the rare directors who understands exactly on how to show Thala on screen. Remember he wanted to do a full length comedy film with Thala (something that thala hasn't done before!). So, I have zero complaints with VP. Village subject na kandippa different ah eduppaar. But Ilayaraja for a thala movie. :confused2:

peregWon
12th July 2012, 08:06 PM
village subject wont suits thala.....v need a big commercial entertainer like rajini movies...

KlamRoyA
12th July 2012, 11:18 PM
anand k v ‏@anavenkat
When Thalapathy takes a gun,it looks stunning; when Thala uses the gun, it looks stylish. Same Gun, but diff peelings, diff TharuMarus.

ena sir solla varinga.. :confused2:

KlamRoyA
14th July 2012, 09:57 PM
http://www.ajithfans.info/2012/07/ajith-called-the-film%E2%80%99s-director-ss-rajamouli-to-wish-him/

Ajith called the film’s director SS Rajamouli to wish him

Soon after seeing Naan Ee, Ajith called the film’s director SS Rajamouli to wish him. The star was thoroughly pleased with the way that film has been filmed and congratulated the director for the wonderful attempt and succeeding at it.
Naan Ee is a bilingual made in Tamil and Telugu. The film stars Nani, Samantha, Sudeep and Sanathanam in important roles. This film is receiving rave reviews and fans and celebrities just can’t stop praising the efforts of the director and the stars.

sekar_suman
14th July 2012, 09:58 PM
ayyo....this should not happen...vp oru mokka payyan:banghead:
+1 . . . .

sekar_suman
14th July 2012, 09:59 PM
ena sir solla varinga.. :confused2:

Adutha padathukku call sheet kepparu pola...

peregWon
14th July 2012, 10:23 PM
thala's fan following is something like next 2 thalaivar in tamil nadu.....and also his fans are more loyal with him than other actors fans....so, thala has a huge responsibility...he should pick the directors carefully....thala movies always lacks good story and entertaining screenplay.....hope he will give us good entertainment mvs in future....expecting ajith-vishnu combo....

ArulprakasH
14th July 2012, 11:00 PM
I too don't have any complain on VP.. I enjoyed all his movies..

peregWon
15th July 2012, 03:50 PM
I too don't have any complain on VP.. I enjoyed all his movies..

he is a good commercial director ...aana avaru avaroda pasanga ellethayum kootitu vandu mokka pottiduvaru.....adudhan bayam

Siv.S
15th July 2012, 04:02 PM
Mankatha 2 Edukkalam,mokkai boys ellam sethuttanuga ;)

Kalyasi
15th July 2012, 08:22 PM
Mankatha 2 Edukkalam,mokkai boys ellam sethuttanuga ;)

Puthu mokka boys varuvaanga, Premji oda twin brother, Jai and etc... But seriously I dont have any problems with these mokka boys...

Siv.S
15th July 2012, 08:42 PM
Puthu mokka boys varuvaanga, Premji oda twin brother, Jai and etc... But seriously I dont have any problems with these mokka boys...
for me also.. but VP has to cut the extra build up he given to his bro..

raghavendran
16th July 2012, 06:56 PM
Ajith's Love Song : KUNGUMAM

http://i46.tinypic.com/34gpnc8.jpg

http://i47.tinypic.com/110lv95.jpg

http://i48.tinypic.com/e24b5.jpg

KlamRoyA
17th July 2012, 01:08 AM
sory if already shared..

https://twitter.com/abu1311/status/224896475052773376/photo/1

KlamRoyA
17th July 2012, 06:30 PM
http://www.starajith.com/latest-news/exclusive-images-thala-ajith-at-gym/

Exclusive Images – Thala Ajith At Gym

Recent one...Thala luks stunning..arms'na light'a theriyuthu... :smokesmirk:

apdi ye maintain pannunga thala.. :)

raghavendran
17th July 2012, 07:12 PM
ayyo....this should not happen...vp oru mokka payyan:banghead:vp dhan sjsku aparam Thalaya besta kamcha director....avaroda innum evolo padam vennalum pannalam..i yam 100% ok with his boys..eagerly waiting for our next combo with VP..:)

KlamRoyA
18th July 2012, 12:28 AM
Sum old collection..

http://cinema.vikatan.com/index.php?view=category&catid=159&option=com_joomgallery&page=2#category

raghavendran
18th July 2012, 07:21 PM
THALA WITH FANS IN BANGALORE

http://www.ajithfans.com/article-uploads/2012/07/thala-fans-bangalore_1.jpg

http://www.ajithfans.com/article-uploads/2012/07/thala-fans-bangalore_2.jpg

ajithfederer
18th July 2012, 07:24 PM
Enga in blore?

raghavendran
18th July 2012, 07:29 PM
therila Feddy..edho hotel madhiri irukku..heard that it was quite easy to meet him when they were shooting in bangalore..lucky guys

peregWon
19th July 2012, 03:03 PM
forgot k.s.r?...i think he is the right choice(after kochadaiyaan).......he know how 2 show thala than vp....

ajithfederer
23rd July 2012, 12:15 PM
http://www.starajith.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/slim-ajith-reduces-10-kgs-kungumam-exclusive-3.jpg

ajithfederer
23rd July 2012, 12:15 PM
http://www.starajith.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/slim-ajith-reduces-10-kgs-kungumam-exclusive-2.jpg

ajithfederer
23rd July 2012, 12:16 PM
http://www.starajith.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/slim-ajith-reduces-10-kgs-kungumam-exclusive-4.jpg

ajithfederer
23rd July 2012, 12:17 PM
http://www.starajith.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/slim-ajith-reduces-10-kgs-kungumam-exclusive-5.jpg

raghavendran
24th July 2012, 10:38 AM
TFS Feddy

BM
24th July 2012, 07:42 PM
Latest pic.

http://p.twimg.com/Aykwz6dCcAASkdp.jpg:large

BM
24th July 2012, 07:43 PM
Raghav, your inbox is full, clean it.

Prabo
24th July 2012, 07:45 PM
Good.....nalla irukku

cujoo
24th July 2012, 07:46 PM
Latest pic.

http://p.twimg.com/Aykwz6dCcAASkdp.jpg:large

NO it was during Mangatha time ( This came when he visited Maduari for producer's Wedding) . It could be wrong ..

Prabo
24th July 2012, 07:52 PM
mmm.....hair style kooda Mankaatha time-la iruntha maathirithaan irukku.

BM
24th July 2012, 07:57 PM
NO it was during Mangatha time ( This came when he visited Maduari for producer's Wedding) . It could be wrong ..

Ohhh. Ennamo recenta edutha pic maathiri vikatan twitterla update panni irukaanunga.

ajaybaskar
24th July 2012, 08:28 PM
They always do..

NOV
25th July 2012, 08:00 AM
If Selvaraghavan were to make Ponniyin Selvan, Ajith will star as Sundara Cholan!

source: Krishnamoorthy Selvaraghavan

BM
25th July 2012, 09:06 AM
Published in Deccan Chronicle daily English newspaper dated July 25, 2012.

http://www.starajith.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/is-ajith-teaming-up-with-rajamouli.jpg

http://www.starajith.com/latest-news/is-ajith-teaming-up-with-rajamouli/

raghavendran
25th July 2012, 09:21 AM
false news

ajithfederer
25th July 2012, 12:35 PM
Quoting Nerd's and Anban's post from Kamal thread. And thanks to Bala which spurred off a discussion there.

Regarding disbanding fan clubs while I liked his decision and welcomed it many fans on the field were obviously disappointed. For eg: Selva here totally hated that move, if i am not wrong. It would have affected some fans like "Ennayya indha aalu kaalathukku etha madhiri nadandhukkave theriala". The previous i have heard from many sources. I once wrote in Billa 2 thread about my interaction with an auto driver who still says in Bangalore fan club activities are notorious. I am not sure about TN. But fans continue to thrive him no matter what.

And again I am not sure sangar-ji other than with big colloborating names like Rajni/kamal and ARR could bag an opening like Robo or Billa 2. Did his latest flick with you know who pulled an opening like this????. Yes he has to go a long way in business and in overseas surya>>ajith, imo.

Bala, nice post. Couple of points. Ajith - disbanding fan clubs should not be used *against* him w.r.to collections. Its actually the other way around. I don't mean to say he deliberately did that but now everybody likes him. His off-screen persona is his biggest strength.

Also as I said earlier, anybody can beat the Chennai opening record. Even sangarji's next "I", with well-cut trailers and chartbuster songs (which is a given) can very well beat Enthiran/B2's opening record. But sustenance, its only Rajini-Kamal in any part of the world. And Ajith has a LO..NG way to go w.r.to overseas market. Even Surya's films are sold >> than Ajith's overseas.

Again his motto is I will act and prod/distributor should take care of marketing. Ivvalavu than ennala mudiyum. yes you are totally right anban sir and we fans have got used to it. I for one totally like his attitude towards films. :lol:. For him it is nothing more than office work. :)

Totally agree on every word ..

The problem with ajith is , some people don't know about his existence or they never even talk about him .. because he does not come often on tv .. i am not kidding ..

http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthread.php?9820-Khan-Saheb-Kamal-Haasan-s-Jamaat-Jeba-Koottam-Devasthaanam-Part-8&p=909164&viewfull=1#post909164

Siv.S
25th July 2012, 01:46 PM
https://p.twimg.com/AyopaqrCYAADJ3-.jpg

raghavendran
25th July 2012, 03:47 PM
when people talk abt Ajith's BO pull power,they forget the fan following he has..he is unmatched..i mean completely unmatched when compared to any actor in TFI,even if he makes a film completely for his fans with decent mass and good elements in it..we get B-2's opening...again i am saying..in 2003 when his offscreen image went for a toss,he still was the king of opening and had HC fans then..adhan avaroda biggest strength..

overseas ellam just a matter of time..Surya is big there...from when?..VA,Ayan,singam?
Ajith still has lot of time..i mean how may films Rajini take to completely dominate and stand tall above others?....again not comparing Ajith with rajini..

there is no big difference between fans and general public....avanga ella veetlayum endha actor oda fano kandippa iruppan...they get influenced by that...he is not known because of his lack of tv appearances?..how many of them go to theatres by watching interviews of actors..sun tv top ten pathutu poradhellam andha kalam..ippo ellam Vijay tv has taken over..cinemaku evolo importance tharanumo avolodhan tharanga..its a different industry...

Parthyy
25th July 2012, 05:00 PM
raghav,
Overseas market *atleast two consecutive blockbuster like mangaatha* is the key more he gets you wil see its effect.
Right from vel family audience support is more for surya..than others.for that feel good entertainers he can do like dookudu..no more asals,billas,coats for atleast next 2-3 films

raghavendran
25th July 2012, 06:34 PM
thats correct..expecting something extremely different in VV's next...Siruthai siva :neutral:..
yea Surya's biggest plus is family...NVOK has helped too...

Siv.S
26th July 2012, 02:31 PM
http://www.starcount.com/chart/combo/country,india;4f2ad5692418ae215b000078/alltime

Nerd
26th July 2012, 06:56 PM
Feddy,
Sangarji did it with Anniyan. The opening was > the then benchmark Chandramukhi (or was it VV, I forget :oops: ). Recent film - 3 idiots remake, sennai peter gumbal would have seen the film so many times, Harris mokkai songs etc., Anyway I know how much you adore Sangarji so lets leave it at that :lol2: And when I said Ajith disbanding fan clubs has had a positive effect, I did not mean it on his fans, but the general public, even people like me. And his speech at one of the paaraattu vizhaas, standing in line to vote etc.,

ajaybaskar
27th July 2012, 01:22 PM
@tamil_films: Ajith has done a cameo appearance in the Tamil version of Sridevi's Hindi movie "English Vinglish", It will hit the screens on 21st sep.

Meyyaaluma? :huh:

ajaybaskar
27th July 2012, 01:28 PM
http://p.twimg.com/AyyuO-_CAAA20yM.jpg:large

BM
27th July 2012, 01:59 PM
No official message or interview has come from Ajith like that. Guess it is a wickedly edited version of his old Ananda Vikatan interview (april).

http://www.starajith.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/ajiths-request-for-his-fans-ananda-vikatan-interview-4.jpg

http://www.starajith.com/latest-news/ajiths-special-interview-for-his-fans-ananda-vikatan/

BM
27th July 2012, 02:23 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/424981_425383227505077_1020237933_n.jpg

BM
27th July 2012, 03:18 PM
Ajith will be seen in a trilingual film titled English Vinglish, which will hit the screens on 21st Sep in English and Hindi along with Tamil versions.

English Vinglish movie also marks the comeback movie of Sridevi that also casts Priya Anand in a vital role directed by debutant director Gauri Shinde and produced by R.Balki. Thala Ajith is going to do a cameo role in the Tamil version of Sridevi’s English Vinglish. The same role will be played by Amitabh Bachchan in Hindi version.

http://www.starajith.com/latest-news/ajiths-cameo-appearance-in-sridevis-english-vinglish/

Siv.S
27th July 2012, 05:46 PM
Looks like a few secs. special appearance :thumbsup: amithab wrapped up his shoot in a day..

Amitabh Bachchan plays a stranger whom Sridevi meets and chats with on a flight. The film is said to be inspired by the TV series Zabaan Sambhalke.
English Vinglish's Teaser

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_c_vmflT-g

BM
27th July 2012, 07:40 PM
Kannada version Godfather got released today.

Sify's verdict:

Over all God Father is a pleasant watch and certainly one of the best movies which were released recently. Upendra rocks.

Rating: Three and a half stars.

http://www.sify.com/movies/kannada/review.php?id=15003866&ctid=5&cid=2427

For original version,

Sify's verdict:

On the whole, Varalaaru just does not live up to the pre-release hype and expectations.

Verdict: Average

http://www.sify.com/movies/tamil/review.php?id=14319054&ctid=5&cid=2429

ajithfederer
27th July 2012, 07:57 PM
Still remember siffy auss whole changed his verdict couple of times after getting repeated bashings from our fans. :lol:

ajaybaskar
27th July 2012, 07:58 PM
Reviews of two different individuals can be different, right? The Tamil review by Pillai and the Kannada one by someone else.

Sid_316
27th July 2012, 08:09 PM
Still remember siffy auss whole changed his verdict couple of times after getting repeated bashings from our fans. :lol:

Yeah i remember too. First below average i think after a week or so it was changed to average :lol:

BM
27th July 2012, 08:26 PM
Of course not comparing man to man pov. Kannada version review paathathum oru malarum ninaivugal.

Anban
27th July 2012, 10:54 PM
btw.. how many one saw irritating VIjay tv serial ad ..

Abbas , Mangaatha Ajith maathiri etho try pannirukkaaar.. :lol:

NOV
28th July 2012, 07:21 AM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/315379_483983104946563_857469773_n.jpg

A.ANAND
28th July 2012, 02:14 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/315379_483983104946563_857469773_n.jpg

thala u r great!!!!

Roshan
28th July 2012, 02:22 PM
IMO, Ajith should stop giving interviews. It's really boring to listen to the same old philosophies again and again. Of late eppadi Ajith acting'ku oru standard template create paNNi vechirukkaangaLoa adhae maathiri interviews-kum oru template vechirukkaanga. Utterly boring questions and puLichupOna answers.

A.ANAND
28th July 2012, 02:33 PM
but i like his every interview.avaru oru unmaiya meendum mendum uraikka solla varare athu unggalukku boring ah theriyuthu!!!ungga karutha neenga sollavareenga atha naan marukka mudiyathu illaya.

Mahen
28th July 2012, 03:20 PM
IMO, Ajith should stop giving interviews. It's really boring to listen to the same old philosophies again and again. Of late eppadi Ajith acting'ku oru standard template create paNNi vechirukkaangaLoa adhae maathiri interviews-kum oru template vechirukkaanga. Utterly boring questions and puLichupOna answers.
+1..i hardly read his interviews in fact..suthi suthi destiny/good films dont need promotion etc..how he looks at cinema sometimes baffle me..If you nice human being/good man, let it be..it doesnt affect me in any way..All I want is good films bcos end of the day my vote is for how many good films you have acted in...

preethamm
28th July 2012, 06:17 PM
may be some syndrome he is afflicted with oorukku ubadesam thaan seigira kuppai padagalakku varuthaam illai eppoluthum rasigargal oolukkam,vaalkkainu pesuraar

Siv.S
28th July 2012, 11:10 PM
http://www.ajithfans.com/article-uploads/2012/07/a2.jpg

BM
30th July 2012, 12:27 PM
Tamil star Ajith to replace Big B with Sridevi
Subhash K Jha, TNN | Jul 30, 2012,

While the rest of English Vinglish would be identical in both the Hindi and Tamil versions, the 'Man In The Plane' with Sridevi would be the Big B in Hindi and Ajith in Tamil-Telugu. Ajith shoots for the film next week.

Some quick last-minute rush-rush hush-hush shooting is on for Sridevi's comeback film English Vinglish. Apparently the Big B is no longer going to be part of the Tamil version of the film.

Tamil star Ajith who replaces the Big B in the Tamil version will shoot with Sridevi next week.

To rewind a bit , the Big B had blissfully done a cameo in the film where Sridevi's character on the way to the US for the first time,runs into a stranger and has a long and deep and conversation with him at the intermission point of the film.

It may sound shocking at first to hear that the Big B has been replaced by another actor at the last minute in the Tamil version . But the fact is, the decision has been taken by mutual consent.

Says a source close to the project, "Big B has never done a Tamil film before. And though he was game to do a cameo in that language for Balki's wife's maiden film, Balki felt it would be inappropriate for the Big B to make his Tamil debut in a cameo appearance. Ajith who is a huge superstar and has just scored a blockbuster Billa 2 at the boxoffice, seemed a far better bet to play that vital cameo.Balki approached him on his wife Gauri Shinde's behalf and Ajith agreed. Who would say no to a role with Sridevi in her comeback film?"

When asked about this last-minute change the film's producer Balki played it cool and said, "Yes,we've decided to re-shoot the Big B's portion. He makes an appearance at a very important juncture in the film and he puts across the essence, the thesis, the philosophy of the film. In his 3-minute appearance with Sri he summarizes the film's theme and tells us that a language, any language, at the end of the day should only be given the importance it deserves. No more no less. Now if we have the Big B doing Tamil, it would become another linguistic debate altogether. So yes, we've decided to replace the Big B's portion with Ajith... Sadly so, because the chemistry between them is amazing. Do you remember the scene in Khuda Gawah where Sri touches Amitji's beard? That's the emotion Gauri (the director Gauri Shinde) has captured in those three minutes that they're together in English Vinglish. In fact when I saw Sri and Amitji together, I wanted to cast them in my next directorial venture. Sadly what I'm writing for Amitji now has no scope for a leading lady. It's a pity we had to remove it in Tamil and Telugu."

Adds Balki, "Ajith is a mega-star. I am honoured to have him play Amitji's role in the Tamil version."

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/news-interviews/Tamil-star-Ajith-to-replace-Big-B-with-Sridevi/articleshow/15252266.cms

acigicezo
1st August 2012, 06:51 PM
http://www.ajithfans.info/2012/08/i-can-without-cinema-ajiths-exclusive-personal-interview/

“I can without Cinema” – Ajith’s Exclusive Personal Interview

http://www.ajithfans.info/massajith/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/I-can-without-Cinema-Ajiths-Exclusive-Personal-Interview-1.jpg

http://www.ajithfans.info/massajith/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/I-can-without-Cinema-Ajiths-Exclusive-Personal-Interview-2.jpg

http://www.ajithfans.info/massajith/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/I-can-without-Cinema-Ajiths-Exclusive-Personal-Interview-3.jpg

http://www.ajithfans.info/massajith/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/I-can-without-Cinema-Ajiths-Exclusive-Personal-Interview-4.jpg

Published in Kumudam weekly Magazine Dated August 01,2012

ajaybaskar
1st August 2012, 07:10 PM
Well.. That was a lovely username.. :)

bimmer
1st August 2012, 07:15 PM
may be some syndrome he is afflicted with oorukku ubadesam thaan seigira kuppai padagalakku varuthaam illai eppoluthum rasigargal oolukkam,vaalkkainu pesuraar

Preetham, Just to reiterate- You are annoying with your posts- you don't stop can you? like you are trying to make a point Athey mathiri than avarum. oru padam flop achuna udane script selection, kuppai padam.

everybody acts in kuppai movies not just Ajith - Surya acted in vel, singam, aaru. Vijay in Suraa, ATM, Vettaikaran. Vikram in rajapattai, Majaa Karthi in Paiyaa, saguni, NMA.

His gesture is what is supposed to be appreciated, he is content with what life has given him. he requests his fans to focus on Family, Education and to watch his films and enjoy if they like it.

IMO he is a very personal and straight foward man - he like his privacy and enjoys working with people who he is comfortable with - I am on the same line as him. Icannot work with people if I am not comfortable even if I could deliver a world class product.

Prabo
1st August 2012, 07:18 PM
VTV maathiri ARR-nu vachirukkalaam....

NOV
3rd August 2012, 08:06 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/423382_483844224976978_1378455142_n.jpg

BM
3rd August 2012, 08:46 PM
20 years of phenomenon called Ajith

He rules the hearts of the masses. His opening day collections continue to defy conventions and break record after records.

Heres some exciting news for Thala (as he is popularly known) fans.Today (August 3, 2012) is 20 years since Ajith Kumar stepped into movies. Two decades after his entry into movies, he figures among the top five stars in Tamil films. He is not only the “king of opening” but has a loyal fan base across the globe.

Ajith started his career as a supporting actor in a Telugu film before gaining critical recognition in the Tamil thriller Aasai which was followed by Kadhal Kottai, which gave him a romantic image. But it was as a solo hero in action packed masala entertainers that he shined and became a superstar.

Ajith who is loved by his fans made the right choice in shaking off his romantic image and doing action oriented mass masala films. It was films like Vaali (1999), Amarkalam (1999), Mugavari (2000), Citizen (2001) Dheena (2001), Villain (2002), Attagasam(2004), Varalaru (2006), Billa (2007) and Mankatha (2011), that gave him his larger than life image which worked wonders at the box-office.

The most striking aspect of Ajith’s career is that he came up the hard way without any godfather’s or close relatives in film business. His way to the top was full of thorns and hardship. His success is largely because he was able to overcome failure early in his career and was his own boss.

Ajith was also disciplined and has a squeaky clean reputation and not involved in any scandals. In Shalini he has the perfect wife who was also instrumental in shaping up his career after he became a star. Ajith at 41 is at the peak of his career and has the biggest reach among Tamil fans on social networking sites and is truly a phenomenon.

Sify.com salutes the actor!

http://www.sify.com/movies/20-years-of-phenomenon-called-ajith-news-tamil-midr81eegej.html

BM
3rd August 2012, 08:47 PM
venkat prabhu ‏@dirvenkatprabhu
Two years ago this day I shot mankatha trailer with namma Thala marking his anniversary!! Wow time flies!! Happy career anniversary Na!!

BM
3rd August 2012, 09:01 PM
Congrats Thala for completing 20 years in film industry :-D. My wishes and prayers for your good health and peaceful mind.

vanchi
3rd August 2012, 09:07 PM
Congrats Thala for completing 20 years in film industry :-D. My wishes and prayers for your good health and peaceful mind.

:-D My prayers and wishes too for Thala's good health and happy life:-D

vanchi
3rd August 2012, 09:08 PM
sridhar pillai in twitter//

//Hats off 2 Ajith Kumar 4 completing 2 decades in tinsel town, its not easy. He rose up the ladder without any Godfather or Godmother 1/2

Ajith is a self made superstar, and success did not come 2 him overnight. Hard work, grit & fiery determination got him 2 the top. 2/2//

:-D

ajaybaskar
3rd August 2012, 09:22 PM
20 years? Jeez.. Time is running so fast. :)

peregWon
3rd August 2012, 09:42 PM
congrats 2 thala for completing 20 years in tamil film industry....he will make a big come back with his next mvi....:smokesmirk:

raghavendran
4th August 2012, 10:08 AM
congrats Thala for completing 20 yrs..its a proud moment for us..have a peaceful life ahead..:bow:

sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
5th August 2012, 06:14 PM
http://cinema.vikatan.com/?option=com_content&view=article&id=581&cid=9&Itemid=103

"இக்கதைக்கு புதுமுக நாயகன், நாயகி இருந்தால் நன்றாக இருக்கும்.. உங்களுக்கு தெரிந்த யாராவது இருந்தால் சொல்லுங்கள்" என்றேன்.

உடனே எஸ்.பி.பி " தெலுங்கில் பிரேம புஸ்தகம் என்ற படத்தில் நாயகனாக புதுமுகம் ஒரு பையன் நடித்து இருக்கிறான். அவனது முகம் அனைவரையும் வசீகரிக்கும் முகம். ஆனால் ஆள் ஒல்லியாக இருப்பான்.. வேண்டுமானால் முயற்சி செய்து பாருங்கள்" என்றார்.

உடனே நான் 'பிரேம புஸ்தகம்' படக்குழுவினை தொடர்பு கொண்டேன். அவர்கள் எனக்கு கூறிய செய்தி எனக்கு அதிர்ச்சியாக இருந்தது. அவர் சென்னை மந்தவெளியில் இருக்கிறார் என்று கூறினார்கள்.

நான் உடனே சென்று அவரைச் சந்தித்தேன், கதைக்கு பொருத்தமாக இருந்தார். உடனே ஒப்பந்தம் செய்தேன். அவர் தான் அஜீத் "

ajaybaskar
5th August 2012, 07:19 PM
He was too lean those days. Jeans'laye baggy model thachu potturuppaar.

raghavendran
6th August 2012, 11:59 AM
http://i47.tinypic.com/314w1uw.jpg

Published in Malai Malar Dated Aug 04,2012

raghavendran
8th August 2012, 10:29 AM
Ajith's Video Interview To ESPN

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=_P1GyMkiAA4

MADDY
8th August 2012, 11:42 AM
Thala, 20 yrs in industry, 200 yrs in our hearts

raghavendran
8th August 2012, 02:24 PM
Thala, 20 yrs in industry, 200 yrs in our hearts:thumbsup:....we need u often here,in this thrd atleast..:D

MADDY
8th August 2012, 03:32 PM
:thumbsup:....we need u often here,in this thrd atleast..:D

sure sure :-)

Coincidentally, AR had debuted on August15th 1992, 12 days after Ajith's debut - idhellam adhuva nadakkradhu dhaan :-)

Siv.S
8th August 2012, 03:47 PM
Coincidentally, AR had debuted on August15th 1992, 12 days after Ajith's debut - idhellam adhuva nadakkradhu dhaan :-)
:yes:

selvakumar
9th August 2012, 11:08 AM
sure sure :-)

:D :thumbsup:

Maddy - Adikkadi post pannunga. aala kaanaoem.. vanmayana kandanam :P

ajithfederer
9th August 2012, 03:33 PM
Ditto to selva, siv.s and raghav posts/ Avatar :thumbsup: :lol:

BM
9th August 2012, 05:40 PM
Fan's anbu thollai during VishnuVardhan's Bangalore schedule.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRVX_RhzmAw&feature=player_embedded

SenGOEk
9th August 2012, 11:22 PM
Sreedhar Pillai ‏@sri50
Ajith confirms he is doing English Vinglish with Sridevi. Will shoot his scenes in Mumbai on Sridevi's B'day on August 13

selvakumar
10th August 2012, 09:52 AM
Bangalore Thala fans :thumbsup:

selvakumar
10th August 2012, 09:53 AM
What is this English Winglish? Guest roll na enna thala oru frame la vanthaley padam paarpoem. Good.. Not sure whether it releases in theaters. Appadi kelvi patta inga poyida vendiyathuthaan

BM
14th August 2012, 12:05 AM
English Vinglish - Theatrical Trailer (Hindi)

Trailer is good. Looking forward. @Selva Thala is coming for around 3-4 mins during Pre-interval (You can see Amitabh ji @ 0:50, in that sequence). I hope this tamil version should become a hit and should encourage him to do a 'feel good' drama genre film like Kandukonden, once in a while.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dWir9Q_Vek&feature=player_embedded

BM
14th August 2012, 12:12 AM
Movie releases on October 5th.

selvakumar
14th August 2012, 10:33 AM
WoW.. So, Thala is going to appear for 2+ mins. Thanks BM. I really like the trailer. Good to see Sridevi back on screen. Looks like it will be a good movie.

ajaybaskar
14th August 2012, 10:46 AM
Indha padam nalla irukkum polaye!!

vanchi
15th August 2012, 08:45 PM
trailer is good. Thala cameo. super.

raghavendran
16th August 2012, 11:39 AM
Ajith is a very dedicative actor that he can do whatever needed for his director. Yeaterday he finished the small guest role in Sridevi’s comeback film ‘English Vinglish’.

He has replaced Amithabh in Tamil and Telugu versions. All are surprised about his simplicity and his co-operation with the team members.

He very well impressed the director Gouri Shinde, Sridevi and all the crews as well. This film focuses the insecurities faced by a house wife because of language issues in America.

And now Ajith is hitting six hours a day to retain his original posture on the screen for Vishnuvardhan’s next with Arya, Nayanthara and Taapsee pannu.

All of them praised Ajith for his dedication and work out in gym evnthough he gone through 13 surgeries. His new look after 15 days is very fit and strong than before says Vishnuvardhan.

http://www.ajithfans.info/2012/08/ajith-impresses-the-english-vinglish-set/

raghavendran
17th August 2012, 11:00 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=xjSgVlQW1B8

amazing dialogue...sjs :clap:..

raghavendran
21st August 2012, 09:59 AM
http://i49.tinypic.com/2d7ynf7.jpg

raghavendran
21st August 2012, 10:09 AM
latest Anoushka still

http://i50.tinypic.com/25a3gpw.jpg

more here
http://www.starajith.com/latest-news/exclusive-images-shalini-anoushka-at-badminton-tournament/

ajaybaskar
21st August 2012, 10:53 AM
This gal has grown up. With every passing day, she looks more like her dad.

ajaybaskar
21st August 2012, 04:25 PM
http://p.twimg.com/A00C2xiCUAAKotv.jpg:large

BM
22nd August 2012, 05:47 PM
English Vinglish

http://www.tollywoodandhra.in/wp-content/gallery/ajiths-cameo-photos-in-english-vinglish/english-vinglish-8.jpg
http://www.tollywoodandhra.in/wp-content/gallery/ajiths-cameo-photos-in-english-vinglish/english-vinglish-7.jpg
http://www.tollywoodandhra.in/wp-content/gallery/ajiths-cameo-photos-in-english-vinglish/english-vinglish-6.jpg
http://www.tollywoodandhra.in/wp-content/gallery/ajiths-cameo-photos-in-english-vinglish/english-vinglish-5.jpg
http://www.tollywoodandhra.in/wp-content/gallery/ajiths-cameo-photos-in-english-vinglish/english-vinglish-4.jpg
http://www.tollywoodandhra.in/wp-content/gallery/ajiths-cameo-photos-in-english-vinglish/english-vinglish-3.jpg
http://www.tollywoodandhra.in/wp-content/gallery/ajiths-cameo-photos-in-english-vinglish/english-vinglish-2.jpg
http://www.tollywoodandhra.in/wp-content/gallery/ajiths-cameo-photos-in-english-vinglish/english-vinglish-1.jpg

ajaybaskar
22nd August 2012, 05:54 PM
Very nice. Looking forward. :)

Mahen
22nd August 2012, 06:29 PM
niceee..btw is the movie dubbed or bilingual?

SoftSword
22nd August 2012, 06:30 PM
padam....

selvakumar
23rd August 2012, 07:25 AM
Wow :clap: thanks Ajay anna.. Sridevi is looking great for her age :clap:

Thala :D With immigration forms on hand, I think it will be a key scene. Looking forward.

Good.. inga naan paarkura motha thala padam. poyida vendiyathu thaan if the tamil version releases here

raghavendran
23rd August 2012, 09:56 AM
wow...cant wait..:)

ocuzwaalajui
23rd August 2012, 09:10 PM
ajay, you r a vijay fan but your post and opinions about thala and your work for this thread is too great!

ocuzwaalajui
23rd August 2012, 09:12 PM
Watching thala movies daily on sun tv @11 before they starting movies they are showing some thala cliping.. it amazing with mangatha theme very great...:happydance:

BM
23rd August 2012, 09:42 PM
STR simbu ‏@iam_STR
With thala during bombay shoot :)

http://p.twimg.com/A0_Uu0ACMAE71f2.jpg:large

Parthyy
24th August 2012, 01:10 AM
pattaikelappufying he is superhandsome

selvakumar
24th August 2012, 09:40 AM
He looks lean but still the face muscles resemble too much weight reduction observed during paramasivan time. It would be goo dif he looks like Kireedom/Aalwar/Billa1 Ajith.

Senareb
24th August 2012, 04:00 PM
http://www.ajithfans.info/massajith/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/AJITH-ACTS-FOR-FREE-IN-SRIS-NEXT-DC.jpg

http://www.ajithfans.info/massajith/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/AJITH-ACTS-FOR-FREE-IN-SRIS-NEXT-TOI.jpg

Published in Chennai Times daily English newspaper dated Aug 23, 2012.

Senareb
24th August 2012, 04:02 PM
http://www.ajithfans.info/massajith/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Net-Hit-Baby-Anoushka-Whats-Up-Dady-Ajith-Ananda-Vikatan.jpg

Published in Ananda vikatan dated August 23,2012

Senareb
24th August 2012, 07:23 PM
http://cinema.dinamalar.com/tamil-news/8249/cinema/Kollywood/Nayantara-like-a-Ajit!.htm

நயன்தாராவை அசர வைத்த அஜீத்!

"பில்லா-2வை அடுத்து, விஷ்ணுவர்தன் இயக்கும் புதிய படத்தில் நடிக்கும் அஜீத், அந்த படத்துக்காக, 15 கிலோ வரை, உடல் எடையை குறைத்துள்ளார். அவரது தோற்றத்தைப் பார்த்து, படப்பிடிப்புக் குழு அசந்து நிற்கிறது. இது பற்றி, அந்த படத்தில் அஜீத்துக்கு ஜோடியாக நடிக்கும் நயன்தாரா கூறும்போது, "பில்லா படத்தில் பார்த்த அஜீத்துக்கும், இப்போதைய அஜீத்துக்கும், எந்த வித்தியாசமும் தெரியவில்லை. முன் இருந்த மாதிரியே, இப்போதும் இளமையாக இருக்கிறார். அதேசமயம், இன்னும், "ஸ்லிம்மாகி விட்டார். தொழில் மீது பக்தியும், ஈடுபாடும் கொண்டவர்களால் தான், கதையின் தன்மைக்கேற்ப தன்னை மாற்றிக் கொள்ள இயலும் என்கிறார்.

vanchi
26th August 2012, 12:20 AM
@2434 photos,
superb.:-D

Senareb
26th August 2012, 10:34 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/295251_425421970836940_110555663_n.jpg

raghavendran
27th August 2012, 09:11 AM
is it dubbed in tamil?...

Senareb
27th August 2012, 10:11 AM
Yes..it should be dubbed version only except Ajith portion

Senareb
27th August 2012, 06:42 PM
Ajith forgive behalf of Shalini – Kungumam

http://www.ajithfans.info/massajith/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Ajith-forgive-behalf-of-Shalini-Kungumam.jpg

http://www.ajithfans.info/massajith/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Ajith-forgive-behalf-of-Shalini-Kungumam-2.jpg

http://www.ajithfans.info/massajith/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Ajith-forgive-behalf-of-Shalini-Kungumam-3.jpg

http://www.ajithfans.info/massajith/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Ajith-forgive-behalf-of-Shalini-Kungumam-4.jpg

Parthyy
27th August 2012, 08:28 PM
Premalekha(kathal kottai) features in iconic movies dubbed from tamil to telugu
gallery.123telugu.com/content/slideshows/Movies/I/Iconic_Dubbed_Movies_in_Tollywood/imgpages/image002.html

Senareb
28th August 2012, 11:55 AM
Ajith @ Mumbai Latest :

http://www.accesskollywood.com/photo-galleries/ajith-at-mumbai/images/ajith-at-mumbai03.jpg

Senareb
28th August 2012, 07:43 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1uDyzgwamE&feature=player_embedded

selvakumar
29th August 2012, 08:47 AM
Premalekha(kathal kottai) features in iconic movies dubbed from tamil to telugu
gallery.123telugu.com/content/slideshows/Movies/I/Iconic_Dubbed_Movies_in_Tollywood/imgpages/image002.html
I prefer Kaadhal Mannan but most of the non-tamil fans love KK. May be it was quite different at that time.

ajithfederer
29th August 2012, 12:00 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/527050_478807942138399_939513256_n.jpg

BM
29th August 2012, 01:22 PM
Goodbye To “A” Films On Tv?
Published in Deccan Chronicle daily English newspaper dated Aug 29, 2012.

The Central Board for Film Certification (CBFC) in India has taken an unconstitutional step by barring all A-rated certificate films from being broadcasted on TV . Producers as well as directors and artistes alike have made their resentment and indignation quite vocal just a day after the announcement. Up until recently, the process was that any Arated film certified by the CBFC was subject to further re-editing after which they are eligible for airtime on TV late at night, 11 pm and onwards.

Now, they’ve decided to scrap the entire process altogether leaving many producers and broadcasters stranded. Satellite rights account for a good portion of the revenue for producers in K-Town.

This aside, television broadcasters too are always interested in films meant for adults so as to not stay boring and predictable.

As a consequence, one shouldn’t expect to catch the recently released Billa 2 (starring Ajith) on TV anytime soon. Or Aamir Khan’s Delhi Belly for that matter. It also means that writers and directors might think twice before including content questionable by the CBFC thereby stifling creativity.

Says Gautham Menon who recently produced and directed the A certified Nadunisi Naaygal. “I don’t think this new policy would work out in the long run. Even as a producer announces his flicks especially with big actors like Surya, Ajith etc, most deals about satellite rights would made immediately. One need not wait till the film gets over to sell the satellite rights.“ He adds, “Moreover, there are no proper guidelines for U Certification or A Certification as of now. Given the present scenario, how do we go about making films?“ He also says he himself edited certain portions with a different screenplay of NN to Censor Board before it was sold to the TV channel.

A big producer on anonymity says, “It’s a lose-lose position for the producers at the end of the day.“ “With the decision made by the CBFC, many would be forced to rethink their current position as well as the content of future films and think twice about dealing in U/A films,“ opines a big director.

http://www.starajith.com/latest-news/goodbye-to-a-films-on-tv/

Senareb
29th August 2012, 09:55 PM
http://www.starajith.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/ajith-shalini-anoushka-not-just-ordinary-couple-kumudam.jpg

Published in Kumudam weekly Tamil magazine dated Aug 29, 2012.

Senareb
29th August 2012, 09:58 PM
http://www.ajithfans.info/massajith/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Ajith-Acts-12-hours-No-payment.jpg

Published in Tamil Murasu dated august 29,2012

raghavendran
31st August 2012, 06:12 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=9XmeILo41DE

Thala seen in 0.51..same as hindi

Senareb
31st August 2012, 07:18 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/545863_462764507091648_1828462390_n.jpg

Senareb
1st September 2012, 01:06 PM
http://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=http://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/58299378&au to_play=true&show_artwork=true&color=ff7700

Sridevi Speaks About Ajith Kumar In English Vinglish Tamil Press Meet

Senareb
1st September 2012, 10:49 PM
http://www.ajithfans.com/media/media-news/2012/09/01/sridevi-thanks-ajith-kumar-for-accepting-english-vinglish/

Sridevi thanks Ajith Kumar for accepting English Vinglish

Ajith has done a cameo for the upcoming English Vinglish that marks the return of the gorgeous Sridevi back to the silver screen. In the press meet of the film that was held in Chennai, producer Balki and actress Sridevi thanked Ajith.

Speaking about the actor, Sridevi said, “Without even demanding a penny he agreed to do the part. His first question was when and where should he come for the shoot.”
Amitabh Bachchan will appear in place of Ajith in the Hindi version of the film. Gauri Shinde has directed the film and Priya Anand, Mehdi Nebbou, Adil Hussain and Sujata Kumar have done supporting roles.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAu0Im12uhU&feature=player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doXGwik6LTo&feature=player_embedded

Senareb
2nd September 2012, 12:18 PM
September 02 2012 : Sunday Special Tidbits about Ajith – Dinakaran

http://www.ajithfans.info/massajith/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/September-02-Sundays-Tidbits-about-Ajith-Dinakaran.jpg

http://www.ajithfans.info/massajith/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/September-02-Sundays-Tidbits-about-Ajith-2-Dinakaran.jpg

Published in Dinakaran weekly Supplementary Book dated September 02,2012

BM
2nd September 2012, 04:18 PM
http://behindwoods.com/images/anuja.jpg

DECODING AJITH’S STAR POWER

Ajith Kumar is a superstar. The above statement cannot be gainsaid. His legion of fans can easily take over the world in terms of sheer strength of numbers. And they are all so crazy about him it is not even funny. Moreover, everything the man does make news. If he happens to cook up a batch of pasta or whip up some biriyani, that inconsequential event is deemed headline worthy.

In recent times, the craze for Ajith keeps on increasing. Every tired, boring bit of information about his upcoming films is dredged up and circulated among his fans, who ravenous for news about Ajith, just devour it up and demand more. The hysteria and frenzy generated on account of Ajith seems to be catching up with Rajini fever.

Although, Ajith has been a huge star for a while now impervious to hits and flops, this ascent to a whole new level of celebdom seems a little inexplicable.

Thus far, Ajith’s career has not differed greatly from his contemporaries like Vijay and Suriya who also started off slowly before finding their feet in the industry. And yet, Ajith remains the unique one. What is it about him that sets him apart? An obvious fact is that he had no prior connections in the industry and he made it all by his lonesome self. Moreover, every flop he gave seemed merely to pave the way for that one film which would go on to become a massive hit and make the failures pale in comparison.

Perhaps the main thing is that his average fan feels like he knows Ajith intimately on the strength of the struggles he has weathered. Most celebs have an aura of untouchability about them that underlies the difference between them and mere mortals. Ajith despite his reclusive ways comes across as someone, the fans can identify with. The guys messes around with fast cars and bikes, hurts his back and has to have umpteen surgeries to patch himself together. And every foolhardy, adrenaline junkie, Michael – Schumacher wannabe which is literally everyone on Indian roads can identify with that senseless need for speed and danger. As for the women out there, their motherly instincts are stirred when Ajith pulls daredevil stunts like this and they want to mother him or if lady in question is actually a tween, then she gets into lover mode and wants to kiss his pain away. Besides when the guy is not able to work out and maintain his formerly fit physique because of his nagging back injury but still insists on doing his stunts himself, it is impossible not to respect him. And of course, his troubles with his weight gets him in solid with all the individuals out there who have their own fat demons to battle with. The point is, Ajith is a beacon of hope for all those who have niggling injuries as well as for fatties everywhere.

Finally, even his worst detractors will have to admit that he has style and that increasingly elusive thing called class. It is apparent from his reputation for courteousness, or his refusal to pander either to the public or the media or even his own fans. And most importantly, Ajith’s innate courage shines through when he refuses to kowtow to injury or political bigwigs who have a tendency to muscle in on the star power of celebs in order to use it for whatever misbegotten purpose, politicians are known to have up their sleeves. In the eyes of his adoring fans and even the average spectator with a marked preference for Vijay/Vikram/ Suriya this makes him a hero in real life as well.

And the funniest thing of all, and the strongest evidence about his overwhelming star power is that all this has been written up by someone who never was and still isn’t a major Ajith fan. In fact, this writer has often been his harshest critic and an outspoken one at that. Perhaps it is that killer smile of his or his devil – may – care persona or just the fact that he can cook up a storm when the mood hits him. Whatever it is, it just gets you - every, single, time.

http://behindwoods.com/tamil-movies-cinema-column/Ajith-decoded-02-09-12.html

BM
2nd September 2012, 04:25 PM
Any guesses?

http://images.orkut.com/orkut/photos/QQAAAL6N_EG4TSviVRH2jlCw82sxMRu0jEQpV-RPChSmo9z7Er26sYMf7QtRpTUT44M6lLJBnB2eeHcG10japE7R iiZ3BgMlfNZJU26UE8wQjI2RAJtU9VBeLods8nQyFK-eOPyECKK53o004Q.jpg

Senareb
2nd September 2012, 11:03 PM
http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/293425_374353792633086_1187795689_n.jpg

selvakumar
3rd September 2012, 02:33 AM
Any guesses?]
Kalaignar TV interview (Or) When he visited Kalaignar's house after paarattu vizha incident ??

Parthyy
3rd September 2012, 02:37 AM
^athey athey gopalapuram veedu

Senareb
3rd September 2012, 11:51 AM
The Tamil title for 'English Vinglish will be 'Aangilam Vaangilam' for considering tax reduction...

mappi
3rd September 2012, 02:27 PM
The Tamil title for 'English Vinglish will be 'Aangilam Vaangilam' for considering tax reduction...

"Vaangilam" is not a tamil word. Any explanation why there would be a tax reduction ? Else English Vinglish is an apt title to be retained in that case.

Senareb
3rd September 2012, 07:49 PM
http://behindwoods.com/tamil-movie-news-1/sep-12-01/rajinikanth-ajith-kumar-03-09-12.html

Rajini and Ajith together

Ajith is one actor who never attends even his own audio release functions but looks like he is going to make an exception for the Superstar. There were reports earlier that the audio of Kochadaiyaan would be launched in Tokyo in the month of October.

Ajith might be making his presence felt at this event. If this news indeed turns out to be true, it would a rare occurrence for sure. Seeing Rajini and Ajith on the same stage would satiate the appetite of fans, to no end. The presence of other legends like A.R.Rahman, the composer for this movie, would make things even more special.

More updates are awaited in this regard.

Senareb
3rd September 2012, 07:59 PM
http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/376745_358880184193329_1757404367_n.jpg

Ajith with his Parents - Unseen rare latest still !!!

BM
5th September 2012, 01:09 AM
https://si0.twimg.com/profile_images/715445100/Cool.jpg
Gauri Shinde ‏@gauris
Guys sorry but Ajith sir& Amitji r a surprise element cant show in trailer:)& it's Sri voice in trailer! Don't be mad it will all be good:)

Gauri Shinde ‏@gauris
Vanakkam Chennai Vennai...here we come machas and machis:) @EnglishVinglish

:lol:.

BM
5th September 2012, 01:17 AM
Kalaignar TV interview (Or) When he visited Kalaignar's house after paarattu vizha incident ??

Yeahhh, post paarattu vizha incident. He was asked to leave his car at 'theru munai' and walk, due to security reasons.

Parthyy
5th September 2012, 07:45 AM
Greys adds special grace and he looks dazzling perfectly fit :boo:

https://p.twimg.com/A19wDilCAAA5Pp1.jpg

selvakumar
5th September 2012, 08:59 AM
Yeahhh, post paarattu vizha incident. He was asked to leave his car at 'theru munai' and walk, due to security reasons.
Security reasons.. hmm..

Senareb
6th September 2012, 10:22 PM
Ajith Refuses Rumours

http://www.starajith.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/ajith-refuses-kochadaiyan-rumours-2.jpg

Published in Maalaimalar daily Tamil evening newspaper dated Sep 06, 2012.

Senareb
8th September 2012, 07:51 AM
Ajith in chandramukhi Part 2 ?

http://www.ajithfans.info/massajith/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Ajith-in-chandramukhi-Part-2.jpg

Published in Malai Malar dated September 07,2012

pazhaiya news'thaan...puthusa potrukkaanga... :roll:

Senareb
8th September 2012, 12:52 PM
http://tamil.webdunia.com/entertainment/film/featuresorarticles/1209/07/1120907027_1.htm

அஜீத், விஜய் - ஒரே உறையில் இரண்டு கத்திகள்

விஷ்ணுவர்தன் இயக்கத்தில் இன்னும் பெயரிடப்படாதப் படத்தில் நடித்து வரும் அஜீத் அடுத்து விஜயா புரொடக்சனுக்கு கால்ஷீட் தந்திருக்கிறார். இந்தப் படத்தை சிறுத்தைப் படத்தை இயக்கிய சிவா இயக்குவார் என்பது பரவலான பேச்சு. சிவாவும் அப்படிதான் கூறி வருகிறார்.

இந்தப் படம் எப்போது தொடங்கும், சிவாதான் இயக்குனரா என்பதெல்லாம் இன்னும் முடிவுக்கே வராத விஷயங்கள். ஆனால் முடிவான ஒரு விஷயம் இருக்கிறது. விஜயா புரொடக்சன் தயாரிப்பில் விஜய் நடிக்கிறார்.

துப்பாக்கியில் நடித்து வரும் விஜய் அடுத்து ஏ.எல்.விஜய் இயக்கும் படத்துக்கு கால்ஷீட் தந்திருக்கிறார். அடுத்த மாதம் அல்லது அதற்கு அடுத்த மாதம் படப்பிடிப்பு தொடங்கும் என எதிர்பார்க்கப்படுகிறது. இந்தப் படத்தை தயாரிக்கப் போவது விஜயா புரொடக்சன்.

ஓரே நேரத்தில் அஜீத், விஜய் கால்ஷீட்டை கையில் வைத்திருக்கும் இவர்களை முரட்டு பொறாமையுடன் பார்க்கிறார்கள் மற்ற தயாரிப்பாளர்கள். பொறாமைப்படுவதற்கு இதைவிட வேறு காரணம் வேண்டுமா என்ன.இந்தப் படம் எப்போது தொடங்கும், சிவாதான் இயக்குனரா என்பதெல்லாம் இன்னும் முடிவுக்கே வராத விஷயங்கள். ஆனால் முடிவான ஒரு விஷயம் இருக்கிறது. விஜயா புரொடக்சன் தயாரிப்பில் விஜய் நடிக்கிறார்.

துப்பாக்கியில் நடித்து வரும் விஜய் அடுத்து ஏ.எல்.விஜய் இயக்கும் படத்துக்கு கால்ஷீட் தந்திருக்கிறார். அடுத்த மாதம் அல்லது அதற்கு அடுத்த மாதம் படப்பிடிப்பு தொடங்கும் என எதிர்பார்க்கப்படுகிறது. இந்தப் படத்தை தயா*ரிக்கப் போவது விஜயா புரொடக்சன்.

ஓரே நேரத்தில் அஜீத், விஜய் கால்ஷீட்டை கையில் வைத்திருக்கும் இவர்களை முரட்டு பொறாமையுடன் பார்க்கிறார்கள் மற்ற தயாரிப்பாளர்கள். பொறாமைப்படுவதற்கு இதைவிட வேறு காரணம் வேண்டுமா என்ன.

Senareb
8th September 2012, 06:36 PM
http://www.ajithfans.com/article-uploads/2012/09/ajith-vaibhav-570x421.jpg

Latest Pic: Thala Ajith with Actor Vaibhav

Senareb
9th September 2012, 10:47 AM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/422827_467327179968714_40504493_n.jpg

Thala Ajith with his kid & Actor Vaibhav

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/377220_467327959968636_661291697_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/378226_462572360444196_830345873_n.jpg

Cute Kutti shalini

Senareb
9th September 2012, 10:57 AM
Rare Thala pic..

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/394758_453336818034417_1235297550_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/378371_449980358370063_121588644_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/524030_451827571518675_577153433_n.jpg

selvakumar
9th September 2012, 11:29 AM
Kozhanthai seekiram valanthuduchu. enna azhagu ::). ethana kannu pattathoe. Suthi podanum.

selvakumar
9th September 2012, 11:31 AM
Thirumbiyum Chandramukhi-2 news. We are living in fool's paradise by thinking that Thala is going to select good movies in future [if the news is true] :oops:

Parthyy
9th September 2012, 12:37 PM
wont be surprised even if he does wit perarasu :sad:
Hmm atleast one half decent director..

BM
10th September 2012, 10:38 AM
Published in Kungumam weekly Tamil magazine dated Sep 10, 2012.

http://www.starajith.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/ajith-self-confident-real-life-sridevi-1.jpg
http://www.starajith.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/ajith-self-confident-real-life-sridevi-2.jpg

http://www.starajith.com/latest-news/ajith-is-a-self-confident-person-in-real-life-actress-sridevi/

BM
11th September 2012, 09:43 AM
Published in Chennai Times – Times of India daily English newspaper dated Sep 11, 2012.

Even though she hasn’t been seen on screen for a long while, actress Sridevi says that she keeps in touch with Tamil films.

“When I come to Chennai, it is for a very short time, and so, I don’t get to see that many Tamil films in theatres. But I often see Tamil channels,” remarks the actress, adding that she has seen the popular films of younger actors like Ajith, Suriya, Dhanush and Vikram.

“Ajith’s Vaali is one of my favourite films. I also loved Kaakha Kaakha and Ghajini,” says the actress.

Talking about her experience working with Ajith, she says, “Though I worked with him only for a couple of days, I had a really nice time shooting. Ajith is a top star here and has done many good films, but he is still simple and down-to-earth. He is also a nice human being.”

http://www.starajith.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/ajiths-vaali-is-my-favourite-actress-sridevi.jpg

http://www.starajith.com/latest-news/ajiths-vaali-is-my-favourite-actress-sridevi/

LihDacRurdy
11th September 2012, 06:02 PM
imk babu, Super updates

LihDacRurdy
11th September 2012, 06:02 PM
Which month release>> some says diwali its right

LihDacRurdy
11th September 2012, 06:03 PM
http://www.starajith.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/ajith-self-confident-real-life-sridevi-1.jpg
http://www.starajith.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/ajith-self-confident-real-life-sridevi-2.jpg
Sema sema sema
"Ajith is double great" :smokesmirk:

http://www.starajith.com/latest-news/ajith-is-a-self-confident-person-in-real-life-actress-sridevi/[/QUOTE]

LihDacRurdy
11th September 2012, 06:04 PM
Who got rights to relese this movie in tamil?? Aascarrrrrrrrru??

Senareb
11th September 2012, 06:30 PM
Raj splash...

movie is releasing on Oct-5...
no idea abt rights..

Senareb
13th September 2012, 07:09 PM
http://www.videos.behindwoods.com/videos-q1-09/actor-actress-interview/lakshmi-rai-12-09-12.html

AJITH IS A GREAT MAN WITH GOLDEN HEART

Working with Ajith

Ajith is a great man and Mankatha was my first film with him. I know how difficult it is to make it big when you come from a non-film background. I am from such a background so I know that. I really look up to him for having achieved so much. Whatever little bit I worked with him I shared great time with him. And Mankatha team was a great team to work with.

Favorite movies/stars

I really like Shankar’s movies. When it comes to comedy movies I like Priyadarshan movies since he is a great entertainer. These are the two directors I have always liked. I find Ajith and Vikram to be really talented people and look up to them and they deserve where they are now.

Senareb
14th September 2012, 11:05 PM
Saainthu saainthu thala paarkkumpothu...:smokesmirk:

http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/248425_469848773049888_48010921_n.jpg

http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/295209_469566093078156_1693605721_n.jpg

Senareb
15th September 2012, 01:05 PM
Sum more...

http://www.accesskollywood.com/photo-galleries/ajith-new-movie-onlocation-03/images/ajith-new-movie-onlocation-0305.jpg

http://www.accesskollywood.com/photo-galleries/ajith-new-movie-onlocation-03/images/ajith-new-movie-onlocation-0302.jpg

http://www.accesskollywood.com/photo-galleries/ajith-new-movie-onlocation-03/images/ajith-new-movie-onlocation-0303.jpg...

nt quality...bt kidaichavaraikkum laabam...

Senareb
17th September 2012, 01:02 PM
http://www.accesskollywood.com/news-id-attakathi-director-joins-ajith-pa-ranjith-17-09-123638.htm

ATTAKATHI DIRECTOR JOINS AJITH!

Attakathi director Pa Ranjith is riding high on success with his debut flick turning out to be a huge hit. It is reported that the director has narrated a script to Ajith and that the star is so impressed with it that he has agreed to produce the film.

Interestingly, Ajith will not play the hero in it. Yes, the film revolves around an old man and therefore Raj Kiran has been roped in to play the central character.

More details about this film will be out officially in a few days’ time, say sources in Kollywood.

Senareb
17th September 2012, 03:19 PM
http://www.ajithfans.info/2012/09/ajiths-gentleness-krish-singer/

Ajith’s Gentleness – Krish Singer

Singer Krish’s Tweet About His Fortunate escape and Thala’s phone Call :

Krish Singer @Krrishsinger
When I tweeted about My aircraft which made emergency landing in Penang. None of my Celeb frds or Frd called me. Not even Media.. Cont……

Only one Frd msgd @dirvenkatprabhu and Only One Person Called.. “Ajith Anna”.. I’m really touched. These two men I can always trust.

I don’t know how he heard the news… But soo sweet of him to call my home & took my Malaysia no. I was shocked to hear from him. Thanks all
Adhan namma Thala… Proud to be his Fan !!

அஜீத் அக்கறை! க்ரிஷ் உருக்கம்!

பின்னணி பாடகர் க்ரிஷ் கோலாலம்பூருக்கு விமானத்தில் பயணம் செய்தார். அப்போது இயந்திர கோளாறு ஏற்பட்டது. பயணிகள் பயம் காரணமாக அலறினர். குழந்தைகள் அழ ஆரம்பித்தனர். ‘ நான் உயிருடன் இருப்பதே அதிர்ஷ்டம் தான்’ என க்ரிஷ் டிவிட்டரில் தெரிவித்தார்.விமானம் பினாங்கில் அவசரமாக தரையிறக்கப்பட்டது. அதன் பிறகு அவருடைய டிவிட்டரில் அவர் “எனது விமானம் கோளாறு காரணமாக தரையிறக்கப்பட்டதை குறித்து நான் தெரிவித்த உடன் எனது
நண்பர்கள், மீடியா நண்பர்கள் யாருமே என்னை தொடர்பு கொள்ளவில்லை. எனக்கு வெங்கட்பிரபு மட்டுமே மெசேஜ் செய்தார்.

எனக்கு உடனே போன் செய்து விசாரித்த ஒரே நபர் அஜீத் அண்ணா மட்டுமே. இவர்கள் இருவரையும் நான் எப்போதும் நம்புகிறேன்.

அஜீத்திற்கு இந்த செய்தி எப்படி தெரிந்தது என்பது எனக்கு தெரியவில்லை. என் வீட்டிற்கு போன் செய்து எனது மலேசிய போன் நம்பரை வாங்கி இருக்கிறார். அவர் குரலை கேட்டதும் ஆனந்தத்தில் திக்குமுக்காடி போனேன்.” என்று
நெகிழ்ச்சியுடன் குறிப்பிட்டுள்ளார்

Mahen
17th September 2012, 03:57 PM
why is he whining like a kid? :banghead: