PDA

View Full Version : •• " J " for JAYAM ~ IP Ravi (News & Updates)

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
24th April 2010, 04:36 AM
:pink: Exclusive thread meant for News and Updates of " ILAM PUYAL " JAYAM RAVI :pink:

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
24th April 2010, 04:51 AM
JAYAM RAVI'S BIOGRAPHY :

:arrow: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jayam_ravi

VinodKumar's
24th April 2010, 07:37 AM
Sourav your presence is needed here.

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
24th April 2010, 10:28 AM
~~ UPCOMING PROJECTS ~~

16th film :
Title - Boologam
Direction - Kalyana Krishnan (Assistant Director of Peraanmai fame Jananaathan)
Production - Aascar Films
Music : Srikanth Deva

17th Film :
Title - Nimirndhu Nil
Director : Samuthirakani
Production : K.S.Sreenivasan
Music : GVP

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
24th April 2010, 11:23 AM
~~ NOW PLAYING ~~

None

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
24th April 2010, 11:36 AM
~~ THILLALANGADI ~~

Release date : July 23,2010

Some featured trailers :

2nd Trailer ~ Ding ding song (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DR5AmZtBpR0)

1st trailer ~ First promo with theme song (www.youtube.com/watch?gl=US&warned=True&xl_blz_on=xl_blz_on&client=mv-google&hl=en-GB&v=2QeLOmsal2I)

3rd Trailer ~ Pattu pattu song (http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=US&warned=True&xl_blz_on=xl_blz_on&client=mv-google&hl=en-GB&v=UEVmv8etOkY)

4th Trailer ~ Sol Pechu song (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDBbdXD5Hs0)

Hub Thillalangadi thread link : CLICK HERE (www.mayyam.com/hub/viewtopic.php?t=13325&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0&sid=1b0d8e39eacd78584efcd71683f1f2b9)

Public opinion : Click Here for Youtube video (www.youtube.com/watch?gl=US&warned=True&client=mv-google&xl=xl_blazer&hl=en-GB&xl=xl_blazer&v=0X7SAfLRQVQ)

Download Thillalangadi mp3 songs HERE (www.tamilat.com/tamilsongs/newreleases/Thillalangadi/index.html)

:arrow: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thilalangadi

Sunday (August 1) Thillalangadi Special Team Interview Videos :

Thillalangadi Sirappu Kannottam - 1 (www.youtube.com/watch?gl=US&warned=True&client=mv-google&xl=xl_blazer&hl=en-GB&xl=xl_blazer&v=l55nlOkQt8A)

Thillalangadi Sirappu Kannottam - 2 (www.youtube.com/watch?gl=US&warned=True&client=mv-google&xl=xl_blazer&hl=en-GB&xl=xl_blazer&v=sN3MMorn0pw)

Thillalangadi Sirappu Kannottam - 3 (www.youtube.com/watch?gl=US&warned=True&client=mv-google&xl=xl_blazer&hl=en-GB&xl=xl_blazer&v=tSaE_UNQV-k)

mnaren555
24th April 2010, 03:44 PM
-deleted-
NO CHATTING!!!!

mnaren555
24th April 2010, 04:20 PM
-deleted-

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
24th April 2010, 05:09 PM
inga jayam ravi fans yaarum illai pola.....anyhow ippo start pannunaathaan oru 5 years kalitchu aal seru vaanga....
However i will now and then update the thread with some news...

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
24th April 2010, 08:17 PM
[tscii:b1f63c4920]THILLALANGADI PREVIEW BY INDIAGLITZ

‘Jayam’ Ravi is the one actor who often proves a hero need not utter punch dialogues or bash 10 baddies in one minute to deliver a hit. After a string of blockbusters to his credit, the actor is now gearing up for the release of 'Thillalangadi', a remake of Telugu hit 'Kick'.

Interestingly, the movie brings together the triumphant trio- ‘Jayam’ Ravi, his brother and director Raja, and his father and producer 'Editor' Mohan after a handful of super hits like 'Jayam', 'M Kumaran S/O Mahalakshmi' and 'Unakkum Enakkum'.

“Thillalangadi is totally different from Peranmai, my last venture. It is commercial entertainer. I changed my body language for the movie as I looked totally different for Peranmai,” says Ravi.

Throwing more light on ‘Thillalangadi’, Ravi says, "It is my fifth movie with my brother (director Raja). We share a good vibe and I am confident that this remake too will become a big hit in my career." Happy about sharing the screen with Tamannah, he says, "I admire her acting skills. She is sure to render justice to her role."

"I would like to establish that I am versatile and capable of meeting the demands of different types of scripts. I am taking steps to evolve as a complete actor. And 'Thillalangadi' will prove it," he adds.

Says director Raja, "Kick is a racy entertainer. I decided to remake it in Tamil immediately after watching it. Shaam is doing almost a parallel role, while Vadivelu is in a full length role. It is going to be an energetic entertainer. We shot non-stop for 30 days in Malaysia. Interestingly our earlier venture ‘M Kumaran S/O Mahalakshmi’ too was shot in the same place a few years ago."

Heaping laurels on the Malaysian government, he says, "We shot an action sequence on busy roads there with the permission from the police authorities. We shot the scene with three cameras and traffic came to standstill. Support from the Malaysian authorities was enormous."

"The highlight of the movie is a song featuring ‘Jayam’ Ravi and Tamannah that is set to tunes by Yuvan Shankar Raja. The song features dancers from various countries across Asia. It has been shot in a rich manner and has come really colourful," he adds.

'Thillalangadi also has Prabhu, Suhasini, Santhanam, Mansoor Ali Khan, Livingstone and Mayilsami. The camera is handled by Rajasekhar, a former assistant of Jeeva and music by Yuvan Shankar Raja. [/tscii:b1f63c4920]

Dinesh84
24th April 2010, 08:45 PM
inga jayam ravi fans yaarum illai pola.....anyhow ippo start pannunaathaan oru 5 years kalitchu aal seru vaanga.... Sourav nu oruthar irukkar.. neenga avara contact pannunga.. :wink:

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
25th April 2010, 12:40 AM
PERAANMAI PRESENTED WITH AWARD

The organization Kaavalar Podhumakkal Nalluravu has presented the Podhumakkal (People Award) Virudhu to the crew of Peraanmai recently..The award was given by R Periasamy, Tamilnadu Information Commissioner and Kavignar.K Balasubramaniam(Retd.Joint Director). Director S.P Jhanathan, Actor Jayam Ravi, Actress Vasundhara, Liyasree,Dhanshika,Saranya and Krishnasamy (Ayngaran) were among the others who were present at the award function..

DATE: April 3 , 2010

SOURCE: AYNGARAN INTERNATIONAL

A slightly old news...but a memorable film for me and many people...missed the opportunity of running this thread before this movie release.....and i am sure that this movie will bag more awards in the future.... :D

Guru-V
25th April 2010, 02:11 AM
i am also jeyam ravi fan
thillalangadi music release eppo'nu theryuma ?

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
25th April 2010, 04:15 AM
i am also jeyam ravi fan
thillalangadi music release eppo'nu theryuma ?

Still nothing officially announced..but the movie will release this summer..maybe july because sun have to release singam before thillaalanggadi.....

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
25th April 2010, 04:47 AM
in peraanmai press meet jayam ravi has expressed his strong desire to work with the kalyan - the right hand of jananathan as said by jr....so we can expect another grand film from jeyam amidst bubbly roles......

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
25th April 2010, 04:55 AM
As per inside sources simbu has lend his voice for a song penned by Na.muthukumar in thillalangadi.....interesting...till now most songs sung by simbu had turned to be very nice..so this song must be the second most awaited song of thillalangadi after the 360 degree melody number.....

interz
25th April 2010, 04:09 PM
As per inside sources simbu has lend his voice for a song penned by Na.muthukumar in thillalangadi.....interesting...till now most songs sung by simbu had turned to be very nice..so this song must be the second most awaited song of thillalangadi after the 360 degree melody number.....

:shock: Athenna 360 degree melody number? explanation pls

shajith1994
25th April 2010, 05:31 PM
When is Thillangadi Audio gonna release?

viraajan
25th April 2010, 05:42 PM
Interz: http://forumhub.com/hub/viewtopic.php?t=13325&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=45&sid=6390195e3d5da7a4424f1a810c2d2fdb

Shajith, not now. At least a month to go.

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
25th April 2010, 06:09 PM
JAYAM RAVI ON CLOUD NINE

After the much appreciated dhruvan role in peraanmai jayam ravi is back with thillalangadi..The film is slated to release after surya starrer singam which is expected to release by june,2010

The actor is very elated to team up once again with his brother and is now busy with Aadi Bhagavan with ameer. The actor also has Ich by prabhu deva slated to release in 2011 ....Ich is said to have 11 tracks and is expected to give more thrust to music that is scored by harris jeyaraj..the film is now in its pre production stages..

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
25th April 2010, 06:17 PM
[tscii:0c8f6154aa]Mamta in ameer's film

Date: 25 April,2010

Actress Mamtha Mohandas, is truly a busy
gal these days.
Though not to be seen much in Kollywood,
she has been working continuously in
Malayalam and Telugu. A versatile actress,
she has also certainly been making the
headlines for her wonderful voice.
A trained singer, Mamta has sung under the
baton of music director Devi Sri Prasad,
Yuvan Shankar Raja and so on.. Buzz is that,
the actress has been approached by
director Ameer’s next film
Aadhibagwan.. Keep waiting for more
updates!!

SOURCE: AYNGARAN INTERNATIONAL[/tscii:0c8f6154aa]

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
25th April 2010, 06:33 PM
CAN PRABHU DEVA CONVINCE KATRINA?

April 12, 2010

Director Prabhu Deva is keen on roping in Katrina Kaif for his next film, which will have Jayam Ravi in the lead. According to sources, talks are on with Katrina to sign her up for a dance sequence with Ravi. The song is to be shot in Paris and requires a well-known face at the box office and hence Prabhu is keen on Katrina, sources report. If Katrina agrees, this would mark her entry into Tamil film industry.

It is worth a mention here that Hansika Motwani has already been signed up as the heroine for the film that had tentatively been named as Ich.

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
25th April 2010, 06:42 PM
MAMTA SIGNS FOR AADHI BHAGAVAN

Luck is in favour for Mamta Mohandas one more time. Latest news is that she is been signed for the latest movie Adhibhagavan directed by Ameer. Mamta will be playing an NRI in the film, which is indeed playing the turning point in the film.

And guess how she got cast in the film. Her still filming Malayalam film Anwar is the reason for it. She plays a very powerful role in the film and the posters of the movie did generate a good impact. Ameer who saw Mamta on the posters of Anwar was impressed and immediately sent a word to Mamta asking if she would be interested in doing a role his Adhibagavan.

Mamta accepted the offer that moment itself

source: oneindia

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
25th April 2010, 08:50 PM
Many of you might have seen the peraanmai success meet....
The film was a culmination of sincere efforts and hard labour by the entire crew, especially jayam ravi..

For those who missed the meet here are the links...

1) www.youtube.com/watch?gl=US&warned=True&client=mv-google&hl=en-GB&v=SeW33TMag6g

2) www.youtube.com/watch?gl=US&warned=True&client=mv-google&hl=en-GB&v=br4Hzx_WssA

3) www.youtube.com/watch?gl=US&warned=True&client=mv-google&hl=en-GB&v=ySdVbLPlnWQ

4) www.youtube.com/watch?gl=US&warned=True&client=mv-google&hl=en-GB&v=09B2-9vcfw0

5) www.youtube.com/watch?gl=US&warned=True&client=mv-google&hl=en-GB&v=KLonM4ptF_Q

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
27th April 2010, 04:27 PM
Sun Pictures acquires Jayam's Thillalangadi
Tuesday, April 27, 2010, 11:59 [IST]

Jayam Raja has now completed filming his next project Thillalangadi, which features his younger brother Jayam Ravi and Tamanna in lead roles. This film is produced by his father Editor Mohan under the banner of Jayam Company and is reported to be acquired by Sun Pictures.

The film started rolling somewhere in August 2009 and had continuous shooting schedules at Chennai, Hyderabad and Malaysia. Recently, the final schedule was completed herein Chennai with Jayam Ravi, Shaam and Tamanna taking part.

As known earlier, Thillalangadi is a remake of Telugu blockbuster Kick(Ravi Teja, Ileana and Shaam in lead roles). Yuvan Shankar Raja has scored music with Prabhu, Vadivelu, and Santhanam performing prominent roles in the film.

The post production works are close on the heels of completion and is slated to hit screens somewhere in August. Nonetheless, Sun Pictures are yet to make its official confirmations about releasing this film and it may happen after Sura and Singam scheduled for May-June release.

source: oneindia

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
28th April 2010, 11:54 PM
[tscii:939c4d301f]jayam ravi regrets for angadi theru

‘Angdadi Theru’ is a hit by hard hitting the conscience of all classes at one time. While all the people are feeling happy about the success of the film which spoke truth there is one actor who has some regrets for ‘Angadi Theru’.

The disillusioned soul is ‘Jayam’ Ravi and he has a very valid reason to sulk. It was ‘Jayam’ Ravi who was first approached by Vasanthabalan for ‘Angadi Theru’ and only when he and some other popular heroes rejected the offer Vasanthabalan looked elsewhere and brought in a new super talent Mahesh.

Now after seeing the rousing welcome ‘Angadi Theru’ and Mahesh are receiving from all quarters ‘Jayam’ Ravi regrets his skills of judgment. This kind of missing the right film is not new to actors. It was Vignesh who was chosen to play the lead in ‘Sethu’. When he failed Vikram came in and the rest is history. When Murugadoss started work for ‘Ghajini’ he first approached Madhavan for the role. When Madhavan rejected the film Suriya came in and became a super star.

So it is not just your power of judgment Ravi. It's only luck did not favour you this time.

[/tscii:939c4d301f]

Rajaruud
30th April 2010, 12:48 PM
[tscii:17b36fea6d]Thillalangadi’ ready
IndiaGlitz [Friday, April 30, 2010]

Thillalangadi - Gallery

Director ‘Jayam’ Raja has completed the shoot of his forthcoming film ‘Thillalangadi’, which has his younger brother ‘Jayam’ Ravi in the lead role. Produced by their father Editor Mohan, release rights of the movie have been reportedly acquired by Sun Pictures.

A remake of Telugu runaway hit ‘Kick’, the Tamil version has Ravi and Tamannah replacing Ravi Teja and Ileana respectively. The film has Vadivelu doing the role played by Brahmanandam in the original.

Shot in Malaysia and Hyderabad, final schedule of the shooting was recently completed in Chennai with Ravi, Tamannah and Shaam taking part, sources say. “Ravi and Raja are extremely happy about the final output,” they add.

The film which has music score by Yuvan Shankar Raja is currently on the editor’s table, we learn. Prabhu, Santhanam and a long list of prominent faces are there in this movie, which is expected to hit screen after June.

http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/tamil/article/56613.html[/tscii:17b36fea6d]

Thalaivar
30th April 2010, 06:01 PM
Great actor, but he has to avoid doing remakes.

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
3rd May 2010, 06:23 PM
Great actor, but he has to avoid doing remakes.

Yes....but he has given films like peraanmai which are not remakes....

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
3rd May 2010, 06:24 PM
[tscii:7424b0e346]Thillalangadi’ ready
IndiaGlitz [Friday, April 30, 2010]

Thillalangadi - Gallery

Director ‘Jayam’ Raja has completed the shoot of his forthcoming film ‘Thillalangadi’, which has his younger brother ‘Jayam’ Ravi in the lead role. Produced by their father Editor Mohan, release rights of the movie have been reportedly acquired by Sun Pictures.

A remake of Telugu runaway hit ‘Kick’, the Tamil version has Ravi and Tamannah replacing Ravi Teja and Ileana respectively. The film has Vadivelu doing the role played by Brahmanandam in the original.

Shot in Malaysia and Hyderabad, final schedule of the shooting was recently completed in Chennai with Ravi, Tamannah and Shaam taking part, sources say. “Ravi and Raja are extremely happy about the final output,” they add.

The film which has music score by Yuvan Shankar Raja is currently on the editor’s table, we learn. Prabhu, Santhanam and a long list of prominent faces are there in this movie, which is expected to hit screen after June.

http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/tamil/article/56613.html[/tscii:7424b0e346]

Thnx raja...vadivel is there...so definitely it will be a laugh riot...

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
7th May 2010, 08:46 PM
[tscii:060d7b34e2]AMEER’S HEROINE SEARCH

May 07, 2010

Director Ameer will fly down to Bangkok to choose locations for his forthcoming film Aadhi Bhagavan. The movie will have Jayam Ravi playing the protagonist. Speaking about the leading lady in the film, the director has said that talks are on with three starlets and an established actress. The decision on who bagged the role will be out in a few days.

Yuvan Shankar Raja will score the music for this film and Gurudev will handle the camera. J Anbazhagan is the producer of Aadhi Bhagavan
Source: behindwoods
[/tscii:060d7b34e2]

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
7th May 2010, 09:10 PM
[tscii:b1b06f2a95]Jayam ravi gets an image makeover

News Date:7th May,10

Actor Jayam Ravi who is anticipating his next film Thilalangadi to hit the screens, will sport a new look in two of his upcoming films.The actor will get a complete new look in both of his film Prabhudeva’sIch and Ameer’s Aadhibagawan..Ich has Hansika Motwani playing the leading lady.. Ravi will have a dashing look in Ich while in Ameer’s film the look is kept secret..And sure it will be completely different, sources say..Aadhibagawan is being produced by J Anbazhagan.Yuvan Shankar Raja will be scoring the audio track for this film.we are sure, it will be cool to watch out for!!

Source: ayngaran[/tscii:b1b06f2a95]

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
7th May 2010, 09:23 PM
ilam puyal surely has a big future .....his greatest strength is consistency....he has been giving a string of successful movies.....lets wait foor thillalangadi....i expect more comedy from vadivel and rocking songs from yuvan in this film....

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
10th May 2010, 12:17 AM
[tscii:651fe322fe]Director Ameer in Bangkok

News Date:9th May,10

Director- cum-actor Ameer’s is in Bangkok choosing locations for his upcoming film Aadhi bagawan.Produced by J Anbazhagan, the film has handsome hunk Jayam Ravi in lead. While the search is on for the leading lady, Sudha Chandran and Karuna are being casted in prominent role..Music is scored by Yuvan Shankar Raja, while Camera is being handled by Gurudev..The film is touted to be an intense city-based love story.Sources say, around 20 newcomers in character roles will be introduced..

Source: ayngaran international[/tscii:651fe322fe]

gurly
10th May 2010, 03:38 AM
[tscii:cc59ae1335]Jayam ravi gets an image makeover

Actor Jayam Ravi who is anticipating his next film Thilalangadi to hit the screens, will sport a new look in two of his upcoming films.The actor will get a complete new look in both of his film Prabhudeva’sIch and Ameer’s Aadhibagawan..Ich has Hansika Motwani playing the leading lady.. Ravi will have a dashing look in Ich while in Ameer’s film the look is kept secret..And sure it will be completely different, sources say..Aadhibagawan is being produced by J Anbazhagan.Yuvan Shankar Raja will be scoring the audio track for this film.we are sure, it will be cool to watch out for!!

Source: ayngaran[/tscii:cc59ae1335]

You know vinodh, i liked his look in peranmai. After watching that, i was like how come he doesn't sport a moustache more often. I think it looks better than the stubbles.

Guru-V
10th May 2010, 06:16 AM
ilam puyal surely has a big future .....his greatest strength is consistency....he has been giving a string of successful movies.....lets wait foor thillalangadi....i expect more comedy from vadivel and rocking songs from yuvan in this film....

i agree, i saw the pongal video featuring jeyam ravi and tamanna, and from hearing the song from shooting spot it seems really great, its on youtube if ppl want to see the link

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
10th May 2010, 12:35 PM
[tscii:6ad01f7fc8]Jayam ravi gets an image makeover

Source: ayngaran[/tscii:6ad01f7fc8]

You know vinodh, i liked his look in peranmai. After watching that, i was like how come he doesn't sport a moustache more often. I think it looks better than the stubbles.

Yes..yes..not only you...ravi received overhelming response from college students for his super slim body....it was mere dieting....and not heavy exercising...it took four months for toning body it seems.......now he has got a family entertainer plus two romantic films in his kitty...lets see what he delivers.....

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
11th May 2010, 12:31 AM
Thillalangadi arriving in June!

By galatta

Remake king M. Raja's upcoming film Thillalangadi is almost complete and the director is reportedly happy with the outcome. An energetic entertainer with many twists and suspenses, Thillalangadi is produced by Jayam Ravi's father Editor Mohan. The film is expected to grace theatres in June. Thillalangadi is a remake of the super hit Telugu movie Kick. Jayam Ravi and Tamannaah plays the lead roles and Shaam reprises his role from the original. Ravi has returned to his chocolate boy look after donning an action hero's look in Peranmai. This is Ravi's first film after marriage; Prabhu and Suhasini play pivotal roles; Vadivelu provides comic relief; music is scored by Yuvanshankar Raja.

Even singam release date hasn't been confirmed...but these people say that film will release by june....

Guru-V
11th May 2010, 12:48 AM
Thillalangadi arriving in June!

By galatta

Remake king M. Raja's upcoming film Thillalangadi is almost complete and the director is reportedly happy with the outcome. An energetic entertainer with many twists and suspenses, Thillalangadi is produced by Jayam Ravi's father Editor Mohan. The film is expected to grace theatres in June. Thillalangadi is a remake of the super hit Telugu movie Kick. Jayam Ravi and Tamannaah plays the lead roles and Shaam reprises his role from the original. Ravi has returned to his chocolate boy look after donning an action hero's look in Peranmai. This is Ravi's first film after marriage; Prabhu and Suhasini play pivotal roles; Vadivelu provides comic relief; music is scored by Yuvanshankar Raja.

Even singam release date hasn't been confirmed...but these people say that film will release by june....

they still didnt confirm the audio launch huh ?

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
11th May 2010, 12:58 AM
yes..guru....singam audio by tomorrow...so after one month we will have ravishing thillalangadi....

Guru-V
11th May 2010, 06:02 AM
yes..guru....singam audio by tomorrow...so after one month we will have ravishing thillalangadi....

oh okay so thillalanadis audio will be launched nex month then?
thanks for the updates !

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
12th May 2010, 11:26 PM
still ameer hasn't chosen the two actresses for ravi's next venture.......:cry:

rsidd1111
13th May 2010, 09:28 PM

i agree, i saw the pongal video featuring jeyam ravi and tamanna, and from hearing the song from shooting spot it seems really great, its on youtube if ppl want to see the link
Youtube link kudunga boss....

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
14th May 2010, 08:25 AM
[tscii:27b5d7129e]Harris going great guns

News Date:14th May,10

Harris Jeyaraj is one of the busy composers in Kollywood, we say..The composer is working simultaneously in a couple of Kollywood and Tollywood projects which include:

'''Ich directed by Prabhudeva which has Jayam Ravi and Hansika in lead..'''

Cinematographer-turned director KV Anand’s KO, which has Jiiva, Karthika in lead and Untitled project with AR Murugadoss with Suriya in lead..

Meanwhile, sources say, that he might also score the music in Vijay’s next film Velayutham, to be directed by Jayam Raja.

Source: ayngaran

[/tscii:27b5d7129e]

Guru-V
16th May 2010, 03:38 AM

Youtube link kudunga boss....

Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vk08bpXOciE&feature=related

Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5MKKKA-Zbs&feature=related

Part 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pepftX9YgDE&feature=related

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
19th May 2010, 05:01 PM
[tscii:3192c2c754]WILL PRABHU DEVA PROVE LUCKY FOR HARRIS?

Harris Jayaraj is wielding the music baton for three films – the AR Murugadoss-directed Ezham Arivu, KV Anand-directed Ko and the Prabhu Deva-directed Itch .The musician had traveled to a foreign destination with Prabhu a couple of months ago to discuss the song sequences and the work on this is going full-fledged. Jayam Ravi, the lead star in Aadhibagawan and is expected to come to the Prabhu camp soon after completing his commitments there.

We all know that the Harris-Murugadoss and the Harris-KV Anand combination has been a great success in the past. Now there is a great expectation on Harris teaming up with Prabhu.

Incidentally, Prabhu’s earlier Kollywood ventures have been action-oriented and this is the first time he is trying out a romance film here. With Itch being a romantic movie, the expectations on Harris’s music have grown several folds.

Source: behindwoods

Well..well...definitely this combo must work since it is romantic film :D[/tscii:3192c2c754]

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
19th May 2010, 05:07 PM
@ guru v

:ty: for the thillalangadi youtube links....

Sudarsh
19th May 2010, 08:53 PM
can't wait to see thilalnagadi hopin its another superb entertainer like santosh :D

vithagan
19th May 2010, 09:15 PM
can't wait to see thilalnagadi hopin its another superb entertainer like santosh :D

I have seen the telugu version "Kick", just OK movie. Lets see how its remade in Tamil. My personal interest would be Yuvan's music. Nothing more than that :huh:

Sudarsh
20th May 2010, 04:21 AM

I have seen the telugu version "Kick", just OK movie. Lets see how its remade in Tamil. My personal interest would be Yuvan's music. Nothing more than that :huh:

oh really i was trying to watch a telugu movie for the first time in my life by watching kick but i couldnt stand more than 5 minutes cause i got bored of that movie kick in 5-7 mins so i gave up!

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
21st May 2010, 12:34 PM
[tscii:e4be9e1167]UNREST IN THAILAND, JAYAM RAVI’S FIGHT!

May 21,2010

Looks like the Aadhi Bhagavan team is undeterred by the red shirt protests in Thailand. The cast and crew of the movie are stationed in Bangkok for the shoots of the Ameer directed flick. Scenes involving Jayam Ravi’s stunts were filmed recently

Ravi and Ameer are coming together for Aadhi Bhagavan, which is touted to be anaction thriller.Mamta Mohandas plays Ravi’s female lead in the movie. Will she also sing for the movie? That we have no such info so far...

Source: behindwoods[/tscii:e4be9e1167]

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
23rd May 2010, 12:19 AM
[tscii:b823d42c53]Jayam Ravi to rush from Bangkok to Paris!

By Moviebuzz
Friday, 21 May , 2010, 11:35 :D :D

Jayam Ravi’s Ameer directed Aadhi Bhagavan shoot is happening in Bangkok, where government forces are fighting the red shirt protests.

Inspite of the protests on the streets, Ameer has managed to shoot some action scenes and part of a song. Mamta Mohandas is the heroine of the film. ameer :clap: :notworthy:

Meanwhile Jayam Ravi needs to go to Paris for his Prabhu Deva film Itch, and is trying to speed up work.

Prabhu Deva’s Itch featuring Jayam Ravi and Hansika Motwani is to start from June 1 in Paris. Prabhu and the unit are planning to leave from Chennai on May 28. If Ravi is not able to complete his Bangkok shoot on schedule, he will fly from there directly to Paris.

Wow.... Ravi is lavishly spending money on foreign locales... Dhaam dhoom in russia, m. Kumaran in malaysia and singapore etc..

Now thillalangadi in malaysia, aadhi bhagawan in bangkok and :D ich in paris.... :thumbsup: i wish him great success in the movies to come.... :D[/tscii:b823d42c53]

Guru-V
23rd May 2010, 12:56 PM

oh really i was trying to watch a telugu movie for the first time in my life by watching kick but i couldnt stand more than 5 minutes cause i got bored of that movie kick in 5-7 mins so i gave up!

have some patience lol the film is entertaining as it progresses or else why would it b a hit and many others wanting it to remake it, including vijay

Guru-V
23rd May 2010, 12:56 PM
@ guru v

:ty: for the thillalangadi youtube links....

no problem bro :)

NOV
24th May 2010, 05:50 AM
[html:fe7fb4859d]
http://i48.tinypic.com/mlgnf7.jpg
[/html:fe7fb4859d]

Sourav
24th May 2010, 06:59 AM
jeyam ravi get-up change-a? :cool2:

NOV
24th May 2010, 07:04 AM
No idea ramal; I was asked to post this pic by Vinod. :roll:

Sourav
24th May 2010, 07:06 AM
oh... vinod kaipullai fan...

muralee10
24th May 2010, 08:04 AM

have some patience lol the film is entertaining as it progresses or else why would it b a hit and many others wanting it to remake it, including vijay

i too saw kick yesterday,first half is good,and they shown hero stealing money for childrens,dont know whether it wil suit for jeyam ravi,lets wait and see.

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
24th May 2010, 11:51 AM
:ty: nov.. Vadivel's get up reminds me of sumo from aaru.. Lets wait for the treat :D

Thalaivar
24th May 2010, 02:51 PM
Jayam, heroine Sadha also in Telugu version
M. Kumaran s/o Mahalakhmi, heroine Asin also in Telugu version.
Something Something, heroine Trisha also in Telugu version.
Santosh Subramanium, heroine Genelia also in Telugu version.
Thillalangadi, heroine Tammana not in Telugu version.

Maybe this will bring bad luck, i don't hope so.

avven
24th May 2010, 02:53 PM

ithuku mahen ungaluku pathi solluvaru :lol: ..yesterday kick kocham parthean but work out aavumunu thonala :roll:

Rajaruud
24th May 2010, 03:05 PM

ithuku mahen ungaluku pathi solluvaru :lol: ..yesterday kick kocham parthean but work out aavumunu thonala :roll:

:notthatway: kick fulla paarunga!

Nice movie!!

Thillalangadi hit aagum!!

(hit aagannum ... vijay direct pannum podhu jayam Raja confidentaa irukaanum :cheer:)

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
24th May 2010, 04:37 PM
[tscii:65b7e620dc]Bharath for the next of Ameer

IndiaGlitz [Monday, May 24, 2010] :D :D

Director Ameer seems to have settled in a comfortable seat in his commercial wagon. ‘Adhibagavan’ has changed the route of Ameer to commercial destinations and now the next on his way is a film with Bharath.

Our sources say Ameer has completed a script to work with Bharath and given Bharath’s standing in the industry you can say that the film is going to be a commercial action.The film will be produced by Ameer’s Teamwork Production.

Ameer’s ‘Adhibagavan’ stars ‘Jayam’ Ravi and Ameer has declared that this film will be a shift from his other movies at the launch function. Read other movies as ‘Paruthiveeran’ and ‘Ram’ which took Tamil cinema to newer heights.[/tscii:65b7e620dc]

Prabo
24th May 2010, 04:45 PM

:notthatway: kick fulla paarunga!

Nice movie!!

Thillalangadi hit aagum!!

(hit aagannum ... vijay direct pannum podhu jayam Raja confidentaa irukaanum :cheer:)

Thillalangadi is sure shot :thumbsup:

Kick is a nice timepass...Ravi Teja and Bramanandam :rotfl2: This movie may even be a comeback for Vadivel. Tammu, Illeana range illanaalum ippo inga form'la irukkanga....But oray doubt 'Ilam puyal' Bayam Ravi mela thaan.....

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
24th May 2010, 04:53 PM
[tscii:9fec539051]Jayam Ravi on Cloud Nine!

Ambili, galatta [May 24, 2010, 12:15:47 PM]

Jayam Ravi is a household name today because he has carved a niche with his performances.

Currently the darling of the masses, his female fan base has been getting bigger since Santhosh Subramaniam.Now actor Jayam Ravi is on Cloud Nine!

His upcoming flick Thillalangadi is ready and will grace theatres in June. :cheer:

Meanwhile the actor is currently busy with two projects: Ameer's Aadhi Bhagavan and Prabhu Deva'sIch.

Ravi is currently shooting in Bangkok forAadhi Bhagavan and*by June first week, he will be flying to Paris to shoot for his film with Prabhu Deva and Hansika Motwani.:cheer: :clap: [/tscii:9fec539051]

jinju
24th May 2010, 05:05 PM

Kick is a nice timepass...Ravi Teja and Bramanandam :rotfl2: This movie may even be a comeback for Vadivel. Tammu, Illeana range illanaalum ippo inga form'la irukkanga....But oray doubt 'Ilam puyal' Bayam Ravi mela thaan.....

:lol: :lol:

mnaren555
24th May 2010, 05:12 PM

:lol: :lol: :rotfl: vinod ennamo soldranga paar

gurusaravanan
24th May 2010, 08:06 PM
The Thillalangadi film score and soundtrack are composed by Yuvan Shankar Raja, working together with director M. Raja for the first time. The soundtrack album, which would feature 6 songs with lyrics penned by 'Kavignar' Vaali, Na. Muthukumar and Viveka, will be releases in June 2010.

Tracklist

No. Title Singer(s) Length

1. "Achchu Vellam Needhaane" Shankar Mahadevan, Andrea Jeremiah

2. "Sigarathai Nokki" S. P. Balasubramanyam, Silambarasan, Madhushree

3. "Sonnabadi Kelu Sundari" K. S. Chitra, Shreya Ghoshal, Shaan

4. "Sooravali" Yuvan Shankar Raja, Madhumitha, Sunidhi Chauhan

5. "Joru Jorudhaan" Adnan Sami

6. "Thillalangadiyo" Mukesh, Sadhana Sargam, Udit Narayan

NOTE : This is the Offical Tracklist of Thillalangadi confirmed by Yuvan Shankar Raja.

Rajaruud
24th May 2010, 08:13 PM
The Thillalangadi film score and soundtrack are composed by Yuvan Shankar Raja, working together with director M. Raja for the first time. The soundtrack album, which would feature 6 songs with lyrics penned by 'Kavignar' Vaali, Na. Muthukumar and Viveka, will be releases in June 2010.

Tracklist

2. "Sigarathai Nokki" S. P. Balasubramanyam, Silambarasan, Madhushree

3. "Sonnabadi Kelu Sundari" K. S. Chitra, Shreya Ghoshal, Shaan

4. "Sooravali" Yuvan Shankar Raja, Madhumitha, Sunidhi Chauhan

5. "Joru Jorudhaan" Adnan Sami

NOTE : This is the Offical Tracklist of Thillalangadi confirmed by Yuvan Shankar Raja.

looking out for this one :cool2:

Thalaivar
24th May 2010, 09:44 PM
Yuvan Shankar Raja, hero!

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
24th May 2010, 10:12 PM
The Thillalangadi film score and soundtrack are composed by Yuvan Shankar Raja, working together with director M. Raja for the first time. The soundtrack album, which would feature 6 songs with lyrics penned by 'Kavignar' Vaali, Na. Muthukumar and Viveka, :notworthy: will be releases in June 2010.

Tracklist

2. "Sigarathai Nokki" S. P. Balasubramanyam, Silambarasan, :cool2: Madhushree

3. "Sonnabadi Kelu Sundari" K. S. Chitra, Shreya Ghoshal, Shaan the song to be watched out( 360 degree song)

4. "Sooravali" Yuvan Shankar Raja, Madhumitha, Sunidhi Chauhan sunidhi sunidhi :cheer: :happydance: :D :redjump: :bluejump: :happydance: :boo: :cheer: :D

5. "Joru Jorudhaan" Adnan Sami :shock: adnan sami is very famous in hindi

:ty: guru..from where did u get this info.??? Does yuvan have his own blog????

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
25th May 2010, 12:31 PM
[tscii:2d53a6e01a]Mamta Mohandas- Changes tracks!

By Moviebuzz|*Tuesday, 25 May , 2010, 12:03 :D

Two years after Guru En Aalu with Madhavan, Mamta is doing a Tamil film.

She is Jayam Ravi’s heroine in Aadhi Bhagavan, :cheer: :happydance: directed by critically acclaimed director Ameer.Mamta has changed tracks once again as she is back to Tamil films, which at one time she had put on the backburner.

At that time she had said “that more meaningful roles came her way in Malayalam films, and do not want to waste my time doing silly films.”Now in an interview to a Tamil daily she said: “ I have realized that a commercial heroine image is more important than doing arty and realistic films. The reach of commercial cinema is more. I like my role in Aadhi Bhagavan and with a director like Ameer, I’m sure to go places.[/tscii:2d53a6e01a]

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
26th May 2010, 03:58 AM
may day sirappu program on sun tv

INTERVIEW WITH ILAM PUYAL JEYAM RAVI

www.youtube.com/watch?gl=US&warned=True&client=mv-google&hl=en-GB&v=BBpBUmoJfNg

www.youtube.com/watch?gl=US&warned=True&client=mv-google&hl=en-GB&v=L9zLO8AiWKI

www.youtube.com/watch?gl=US&warned=True&client=mv-google&hl=en-GB&v=sgVIiCuouIc

www.youtube.com/watch?gl=US&warned=True&client=mv-google&hl=en-GB&v=oXs9KDTdr8o

www.youtube.com/watch?gl=US&warned=True&client=mv-google&hl=en-GB&v=7TY60QZ2nzo :cheer: :cheer:

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
26th May 2010, 12:37 PM
Ameer, 'Aadhi Bhagavan', Amma sentiment

IndiaGlitz [Wednesday, May 26, 2010]

Ameer, who is busy directing 'Jayam' Ravi for 'Aadhi Bhagavan' is currently shooting some important scenes in Bangkok. The film produced by former T Nagar MLA J Anbazhagan, has Mamta Mohandas as heroine.

Sources say the film is a racy entertainer which is mainly about a mother and son. "Sudha Chandran plays Ravi's mother and hers is a very meaty role," they maintain.

Saying that the movie has got enough scenes portraying the importance of mother, sources add Sudha Chandran would hog the limelight once 'Aadhi Bhagavan' is released.

"Besides, the movie has got some stunning action scenes too," :cheer: :cheer: they say.

Remember yesteryear heroine Nadhiya bounced back playing Ravi's mother in 'M Kumaran S/O Mahalakshmi."

Lets see.. If this movie smashes the cash counters as m.kumaran did :D

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
26th May 2010, 12:48 PM
[tscii:9c270291ec]Jeyam Ravi a regular flyer

News Date:26th May,10

Source: ayngaran internationals

Jeyam Ravi is busy shooting in Bangkok for Ameer's next film Aadhi Bagwan.He has Mamta Mohandas as his female love. Only certain action scenes and songs were planned even though the team had to face some protests from the local people.

After completing his Bangkok schedule ha has to rush to Paris*for Prabhu deva's film itch.

In this he has Hansika Motwani :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: to share the screen space. In totality he is*very busy flying form set to set.

In the mean time Thillalangadi is also getting ready for release. After the stupendous success of Peraanmai Jeyam Ravi is gearing*up for continuous releases.

Wishing him all the best. :D :D[/tscii:9c270291ec]

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
26th May 2010, 08:48 PM
[tscii:84f15b9521]Ameer to act with Bharath

May 26th, 2010

Source: kollywoodtoday

Director Ameer has recently diverted all his interests towards acting. With his ‘Yogi’ turning to be disastrous one at box office, the director has set high aims about making it big with the acting, thereby proving his adeptness.

Now as the filmmaker is shooting for ‘Aadhi Bhaghavan’, there seems to have been a problem with ‘Jeyam’ Ravi, when he informed about his onscreen role all of sudden.

It seems that Jeyam Ravi never knew about the presence of Ameer and was shocked to know it on the last moment.
Ravi has now insisted Ameer to offerthe role to someone else like Prabhu.

Apart from this, Ameer will produce a film for Bharath under his home banner Team Work Productions that will have V.Z. Durai wielding the megaphone.

This film will have Bharath and Ameer sharing the screen space.Talks are on the initial phase and official confirmations will be made by shortly.

Well.. Why is this ameer doing like this... Nadippu varaatti direct mattum panrathu...hmm .. . :hammer:[/tscii:84f15b9521]

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
27th May 2010, 10:16 AM
[tscii:27b59311a6]Sudha Chandran in
Aadhi Bhaghavan

Ambili [May 26, 2010, 11:19:54 PM]

Courtesy: galatta

Veteran dancer Sudha Chandran will play a prominent role in Ameer's Aadhi Bhaghavan. Reportedly she will play the role of Jayam Ravi's mother in the film.

Many*film-makers struggle to complete their*films on schedule and within budget. But, director Ameer had*also assured that his forthcoming flick Aadhi Bhaghavan would be completed in six months and*will grace theatres for Diwali

Diwali :happydance: :happydance:[/tscii:27b59311a6]

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
28th May 2010, 07:43 AM
Mamta a commercial heroine now

News Date:28th May,10

Mamta Mohandas who is a multi talented actress had struck a chord with her simple and elegant performance in the film Sivapadhikaram directed by karu palaniappan.

Now she has been commited to work in Ameer's film with Jeyam Ravi titled Adhi Bagawan.A practical Mamta confirms that now that being a commerical heroine will always help her to be in the race and now she is also ready for the race.

Source: aynngaran internationals

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
29th May 2010, 11:46 AM
[tscii:1f44dfa6a3]Prabhu Deva - Bollywood's New Face

Saturday May 29, 2010

Source: toptencinema

Prabhu Deva recently directed a Hindi film titled Wanted and released it. Salman Khan did the lead role in this film. This film did well at the box office.

It is important note that this film is the remake of the Tamil film Pokkiri which had Vijay as the hero. Actress Sridevi has produced this film. This film which was made at a budget of Rs 35 Crores made a profit of Rs 60 Crores.

After this Prabhu Deva came back to Tamil. He is now directing a film titled Itch which has Jayam Ravi and Hansika Motwani in the lead roles and will very soon roll out. :cheer:

Now Sridevi’s company has decided to produce a film which will have Prabhu Deva in the lead role. Prabhu Deva has also agreed to act in this film. Kareena Kapoor has been approached to do the female lead role.[/tscii:1f44dfa6a3]

Guru-V
31st May 2010, 10:41 AM
thanx for the great updates ! did u get any news about specific date for audio release?

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
31st May 2010, 12:01 PM
thanx for the great updates ! did u get any news about specific date for audio release?

Now just aadukalam and thillalangadi r pending.... Very soon they would announce.. Within next two weeks they will announce....

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
1st June 2010, 09:42 PM
hi frnds.... Got this from twitter.....

starhansika

waassup guys
just got back fom hydbd ...
now packing n leaving for
paris for 45days .... i kno thats
long ....wish me luck

she is going to paris for ich shooting with jayam ravi and prabhu deva

Arun555
1st June 2010, 09:49 PM
ettaa thanee aalla irunth vandi ooturenga pola ....same post 2 times( del pannitegala ettaa).

ravi odaa voice saa maatha sollugaaa kanna mudeetu padam paatha lady voice maathuri irukku. :rotfl3:

kanna moodamayum appadi thaan irukuu. :lol:

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
2nd June 2010, 07:33 AM
ettaa thanee aalla irunth vandi ooturenga pola ....same post 2 times( del pannitegala ettaa).

ravi odaa voice saa maatha sollugaaa kanna mudeetu padam paatha lady voice maathuri irukku. :rotfl3:

kanna moodamayum appadi thaan irukuu. :lol:

Oh i see... Since i use mobile post panna konjam kastam...apdi ipdi thaan irukkum,,,, :boo:

Guru-V
2nd June 2010, 11:18 AM
nowadays more than websites i depend on ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar for news on jeyam ravi lol keep up the good wrk ! :)

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
2nd June 2010, 12:58 PM
nowadays more than websites i depend on ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar for news on jeyam ravi lol keep up the good wrk ! :)

Well guru...all these updates r from websites....only thing is that all these r confirmed news..... :D

Guru-V
3rd June 2010, 12:07 PM

Well guru...all these updates r from websites....only thing is that all these r confirmed news..... :D

yes exactly thats the thing...rather then going website to website for mere rumours that may be false...i jus check on wat u post tha r confirmed news :D

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
6th June 2010, 10:42 AM
from twitter, hansika tweets about ich film shooting with crew

1) prabhu sir is so
much fun to work with ...how
14 hrs pass u cnt realize .. n
ravi is purely a gentlemen :)
im lovin it ;)

2) paris is so
beautiful....every think is
falling in the rite placen
specially our script .the crew
is soo caring...full on fun...

3) just got back
home ... i m so smart that im
standing under the eiffel
tower n i dint realize it lol ....

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
7th June 2010, 03:10 PM
[tscii:de57bbbc58]Prabhu Deva, Ravi & Hansika in Paris!

Prabhu Deva, Jayam Ravi and Hansika Motwani are in Paris for the shoot of their tentatively titled Ich.

Ace camera wizard Nirav Shah is lensing the film, a romantic escapade produced by Kalpathi Agoharam under AGS banner.

Prabhu Deva says Ich is only a tentative title. He wants a lengthy and catchy title for this romantic entertainer.

Prabhu has already managed to get four tunes from music director Harris Jayaraj, and he is mighty pleased about it.

The director, choreographer and actor feels Harris’s music will be one of the highlights of the film.

Almost 90 percent of the film will be shot in Paris and never seen before locations on the French Riveria. The remaining 10 percent will be shot in a Chennai studio.

well..well... Paris... Paris.... My heart lies there...

http://sify.com/movies/tamil/fullstory.php?id=14944405[/tscii:de57bbbc58]

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
7th June 2010, 05:02 PM
Nirav shah - the cinematographer for ich...

Just look at his career

Paisa Vasool- (Hindi, 2004)

Dhoom- (Hindi, 2004)

Intequam- (Hindi, 2004)

Sandakozhi- (Tamil, 2005)

Pattiyal- (Tamil, 2005)

Arinthum Ariyamalum- (Tamil, 2005)

Banaras- (Hindi, 2006)

Dhoom 2- (Hindi, 2006)

Pokkiri- (Tamil, 2007)

Kireedam- Picturized for one Song only.

Oram Po- (Tamil, 2007)

Billa- (Tamil, 2007)

Sarvam- (Tamil, 2009)

Wanted- (Hindi, 2009)

Tamil Padam- (Tamil, 2009)

Madrasapattinam- (Tamil, 2010) (Filming)

Ichu- (Tamil, 2010) (Pre Production)

I'm sure he will bring the whole beauty of paris to our hearts....

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
7th June 2010, 06:11 PM
hansika tweets....

shooting at this
plc.. called monmart ..its for
painters ... n it amazing becz
u cn see whole paris frm here...

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
8th June 2010, 01:27 AM
hansika at ''bridge of hearts'' .... Though old photo ich crew is currently shooting there..

http://i47.tinypic.com/2ur4bxx.jpg

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
9th June 2010, 12:06 PM
Will Mamta do Ameer's Adhi Bhagavan?

News date: 9/6/10

Ameer is a director who takes a long time to write a script. His films take ages to be completed, as he goes on rewriting his script and making corrections.

Now Ameer is directing Jayam Ravi for his new film Aadhi Bhagavan, which already had a schedule in Bangkok. Mamta is playing the female lead in the film, but has not shot for the film so far!

She has given bulk dates for Aadhi Bhagavan, but is wasting her time as no shooting is taking place as the director is still making changes to the script.

Due to this, she is not able to sign any new offers that are coming her way.Poor Mamta, in the next few days she has to take a call whether she can give one year of her time and call sheet to the Ameer film or go her way.

She has half a dozen offers from Tamil, Telugu and Malayalam,which she will have to give up if she sticks to Aadhi Bhagavan.

http://sify.com/movies/tamil/fullstory.php?id=14944672

Mamta :cry: :cry: .....

And this ameer... First he had announced a film with barath and then he has also danced for a song with neetu in mysskin's yutham sei as cameo appearance.... :hammer: ... :hammer: aameer :evil: here is the link of that cameo appearance

http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/tamil/article/57655.html

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
9th June 2010, 05:37 PM
Same news abt mamta

http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/tamil/article/57664.html

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
10th June 2010, 08:04 AM
Prabhudeva in France

He is there to direct Jeyam Ravi and Hansika Motwani for ICH.The major portions will be shot in the French Riviere and the romantic capital Paris.

After Peraanmai Jeyam Ravi has completed Thillalangadi. Now he is shifting between Ameer's aadhi bhagwan and Prabhudeva's ICH.

The same with Hansika Motwani who has her hands full and flying from locations to locations. Waiting for another stupendous success from Prabhudeva.

http://www.ayngaran.com/frame.php?iframepath=newsdetails.php?newsid=3912

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
11th June 2010, 03:48 PM
[tscii:5e21b45456]Stork to visit Jayam Ravi, dhanush and Vikranth

As the Kollywood recently welcomed the second child of Suriya and Jyothika there is more news on the itinerary of the Stork visiting Kollywood.

After Suriya the Stork is set to visit Dhanush, Jayam Ravi and Vikranth in quick succession.

Dhanush who married the daughter of Super Star Rajinikanth, Aishwarya in 2004 is expecting his second child this year. Dhanush and Aishwarya now have a son Yatra.

‘Jayam’ Ravi married Aarthi on June 4, 2009 and the couple is expecting their first bundle of joy :cheer:

The cousin of Vijay and Goripalayam star Vikranth married Manasa, daughter of cinematographer Hemasundar on October 21, 2009 and the couple is also expecting their first child son.

IndiaGlitz wishes all of them in advance.

http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/tamil/article/57700.html

I too wish them in advance[/tscii:5e21b45456]

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
12th June 2010, 01:15 PM
[tscii:32c980850e]PRABHU DEVA NOT KEEN ON JAYAM RAVI’S ICH

June 12, 2010

Director Prabhu Deva along with the lead stars of Ich, Jayam Ravi and Hansika Motwani, has flow down to France to can the most important scenes of the movie. It is said that more than half the film will be shot in France and the rest in Chennai.

Sources report that Prabhu Deva was not very keen on naming the film Ich as he preferred a longer title. The news doing rounds in Kollywood is that Prabhu is considering a name change and would do so if he comes across an apt title.

www.behindwoods.com/tamil-movie-news-1/jun-10-02/prabhu-deva-jayam-ravi-12-06-10.html[/tscii:32c980850e]

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
12th June 2010, 08:38 PM
[tscii:5d45f6ffe1]Tamannaah hopeful

After three hits — Ayan, Kandein Kadhalai and Paiyya, Tamannaah must be a little disappointed.

However, the svelte actor from Mumbai has something to look forward to — ‘Jeyam' Ravi starrer Thillalangadi. Says Tamannaah: “Honestly, it's very difficult to judge a film while it's being made. I expected Sura to do well, but, ultimately, it depends on audience acceptance. But, I know we have a winner in Thillalangadi, particularly because the original Kick (in Telugu) was a huge hit, and director M. Raja has always been successful with remakes. While I await its July release, :happydance: I'm doing two Telugu films.”

www.hindu.com/cp/2010/06/11/stories/2010061150120400.htm[/tscii:5d45f6ffe1]

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
15th June 2010, 10:10 AM
A small change in ICH

The next directorial venture of Prabhu deva is titled ICH with Jeyam Ravi and Hansika Motwani playing the lead. This is a temporary title and the final title is yet to be finalised.

Initially there were plans to shoot a song with Prabhu deva, Sneha, Bhumika and one more heroine. Now it has been decided to shoot the song with Prabhu deva only. Sure its going to be an astounding performance

http://www.ayngaran.com/frame.php?iframepath=newsdetails.php?newsid=3941

Looks like prabhu deva is gonna dance :happydance:

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
18th June 2010, 12:55 AM
[tscii:8b155db344]Hansika learns to salsa!

Jun 18, 2010, 12.00 am IST

Hansika Motwani is shooting in Paris for Prabhu dheva’s Ich. And guess what the actor did while it was raining there? Well, Hansika utilized the time learning salsa and tango from her director.

Says Prabhudheva, “Hansika is beautiful and talented. Her commitment towards work is extraordinary. I enjoyed teaching her dance on salsa tunes! I’m sorry that she fell down twice during the twirls. But, she must keep trying.”

Hansika, of course, is thrilled with the opportunity she’d got in Paris. Says Hansika, “It was my dream to work with Prabhu dheva Sir. I’m learning dance from the master. It just doesn’t get any better than this!”

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/regional/news-interviews/Hansika-learns-to-salsa/articleshow/6059197.cms[/tscii:8b155db344]

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
18th June 2010, 01:04 AM
[tscii:58890e0504]I love Devi Sri as a buddy: Mamta

Jun 18, 2010, 12.00am IST

Actress Mamta might be a craze in Mollywood and Tollywood, winning accolades for her performance and setting the screen on fire with her oomph, but when it comes to Kollwyood, she's still a rarity.

But that's all going to change soon, she says. After all, Mamta's landed the female lead in Ameer's next directorial, Aadhi Bhagavan with Jayam Ravi

I've verbally confirmed that I will be doing Ameer's film. I will sign on the dotted line in a couple of days, says an excited Mamta.

She's been contemplating for the longest time about signing this movie. I was initially confused. Ameer wanted bulk dates, but I was already committed to other movies. But my friends and family insisted I do this movie because they felt Ameer would give me my much-deserved break in Tamil. This means I have to opt out of two other movies, but it is a gamble I'm willing to take, she says.

She further adds, Though I loved working in Sivappathigaram and Guru En Aalu, I was very disappointed with the result. People knew me as an actress, but I realised that was not how I wanted to focus on Kollywood.

Mamta's all praise for Ameer. Ameer's heroines always have a meaty role and at times, end up winning awards as well, she grins, I've seen his Mounam Pesiyathey and Paruthiveeran... and I realised how serious he is about filmmaking.

But Aadhi Bhagavan, she says, is not a serious film. It's a love story, she informs, Ameer chose not to reveal the script to both his lead characters. So, I only know that I play a modern NRI girl. I will join the team in September.

Apart from Aadhi Bhagavan, Mamta's hands are full with Mollywood projects. She's basking in the success of Kadha Thudarunnu directed by Sathyan Anthikadu. And then, there's Anwar with Prithiviraj and Prakash Raj. I'm also working on a short film with Indrajith for director Vinod. This is the first time I'm working on an art film, she reveals.

Mamta's also in the news recently for her alleged relationship with music director Devi Sri Prasad. It's true he gave me my first break in playback singing, but our relationship is not entirely professional. I love him as a close buddy. He's so full of energy, a mini dynamite. And so am I. So, when two dynamites get together, there's bound to be an explosion, :rotfl: she signs off.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/regional/news-interviews/I-love-Devi-Sri-as-a-buddy-Mamta-/articleshow/6058947.cms[/tscii:58890e0504]

Guru-V
21st June 2010, 11:14 AM
thillalangadi'ya pathi latesta oru newsum varala pola :S
hopefully the audio releases soon !

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
21st June 2010, 11:37 AM

since its sun pics evreyone knows that they will organize an audio launch function. Endhiran audio launch by july 18. they shud release thillalangadi songs before it :cry:

Guru-V
22nd June 2010, 09:43 AM

since its sun pics evreyone knows that they will organize an audio launch function. Endhiran audio launch by july 18. they shud release thillalangadi songs before it :cry:

yea hopefully...they said the film is for july release...so they should release the songs atleast b4 the end of this month ! lets hope ! :(

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
22nd June 2010, 10:01 AM
@ guru v

Just now enquired to sun pics.. Rendu maasam minnadi sonnathayae sollittu irukkaanga... '' kuudi seekiram varum, dates innum varala ''

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
23rd June 2010, 10:14 PM
jayam ravi new stills

www.koodal.com/tamil/movies/actor/photogallery/89/jayam-ravi

Guru-V
25th June 2010, 10:51 AM
@ guru v

Just now enquired to sun pics.. Rendu maasam minnadi sonnathayae sollittu irukkaanga... '' kuudi seekiram varum, dates innum varala ''

oh thnx for the update....but wow...sun pictures is slacking

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
27th June 2010, 10:39 AM
[tscii:235c7004e7]Jayam Raja confident about his next

Manigandan K R, TNN, Jun 27, 2010, 12.00am IST

It’s for a valid reason that Jayam Raja has been named that way. Jayam means victory and Raja stands for King. Put them together and you have a king who has been victorious pretty much a statement that sums up the director’s career.

At a time when movies with big budgets and impressive star casts were falling like ninepins at the box office, Jayam Raja’s movies stood tall like the Himalayas. In fact, the astute director, who specialises in remakes, has an impressive and enviable success rate of 100 per cent as all his films have done well at the box office.

What’s more, the charming director is certain that his success streak will continue as he says his next film, Thillalangadi, with Jayam Ravi and Tamannaah in the lead, too will draw people to the theatres.

“Factors like piracy and the fast lifestyles that people lead today have brought down the lifespan of a film to three or four weeks. My ambition is to draw the various categories of audiences to the theatres within this time period. So, just wait and watch. Be it the masses, the youth or the family crowd - this film is sure to pull all of them to the theatres. In fact, I’m willing to even challenge you on this count,” he says with absolute conviction.

It’s easy to see why he’s so convinced about the success of his next project as well. Says Raja, “While Kick was known more as a fun film than a romantic film, Thillalangadi, which is a remake of Kick, will be known for romance as well as for its fun content. There are several love stories which deal with the problems faced by lovers from external sources. However, there are very few films which talk about the internal problems of lovers. In Thillalangadi, I’ve highlighted the problems that arise between lovers as a result of ego clashes. I’ve tried to explain where one must put a full stop to ego in a relationship. The whole idea has been conveyed in a light-hearted fashion. It’s a film with a happy ending but you’ll get a message from it.”

Source: http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/regional/news-interviews/Jayam-Raja-confident-about-his-next/articleshow/6095194.cms

Courtesy: hubber mukzi[/tscii:235c7004e7]

BM
29th June 2010, 07:58 PM
நடிகர் ஜெயம் ரவி ஆண் குழந்தைக்குத் தந்தையானார்:

நடிகர் ஜெயம் ரவியின் மனைவி ஆர்த்திக்கு இன்று மாலை அழகான ஆண் குழந்தை பிறந்துள்ளது.

நடிகர் ஜெயம் ரவியின் மனைவி ஆர்த்தி கர்ப்பமாக இருந்தார். அவருக்கு இந்த மாத கடைசியில் குழந்தை பிறக்கும் என டாக்டர்கள் கூறியிருந்தனர்.

இந்த நிலையில் அவருக்கு பிரசவ வலி ஏற்படவே சென்னையில் உள்ள தனியார் மருத்துவமனையில் சேர்த்தனர். அங்கு இன்று மாலை 4.15 மணியளவில் அழகான ஆண் குழந்தை பிறந்தது.

தாயும், சேயும் நலம் என ஜெயம் ரவி குடும்பத்தார் தெரிவித்துள்ளனர்.

http://thatstamil.oneindia.in/movies/heroes/2010/06/29-actor-jayam-ravi-wife-arthi-boy.html

:clap: :clap: :clap:

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
29th June 2010, 08:08 PM
[tscii:6f28cda382]Jayam Ravi gets a baby boy

Tuesday, 29 June , 2010, 18:45

Jayam Ravi became the proud father of a
baby boy today (June 29) as his wife Aarthi gave birth at a private hospital at 4pm in Chennai.

Ravi who was shooting for Parbhu Deva’s Ich in Paris was tensed, as he was on the phone throughout the day, with family members.

And when he heard the happy news, he has decided to take the next flight to Chennai to see his little son and be near Aarthi.

June seems to be the month of new born’s
as Suriya and Dhanush also got their second babies in the same month.

M.Raja told Sify.com: “ Both mother and son are doing fine and we are all so happy that Ravi is coming back for a couple of days to be with us”.

http://sify.com/movies/tamil/fullstory.php?id=14947307

:happydance:

:ty: bm anna for sharing the gud news.[/tscii:6f28cda382]

Guru-V
30th June 2010, 10:24 AM
[tscii:e7efc544bf]Jayam Ravi gets a baby boy

baby boy today (June 29) as his wife Aarthi gave birth at a private hospital at 4pm in Chennai.

Ravi who was shooting for Parbhu Deva’s Ich in Paris was tensed, as he was on the phone throughout the day, with family members.

And when he heard the happy news, he has decided to take the next flight to Chennai to see his little son and be near Aarthi.

M.Raja told Sify.com: “ Both mother and son are doing fine and we are all so happy that Ravi is coming back for a couple of days to be with us”.

:ty: bm anna for sharing the gud news.[/tscii:e7efc544bf]

congratz to Jeyam ravi and family !

http://images.orkut.com/orkut/photos/OgAAAAiy1IKZ11B6IC4wxPaSdKNlunU3h3w7qcfuc5G9aWLBap vuRbvF87vbkrQz-W8lQSHl-xzyz8A9U-9_VSzEskwAm1T1UMPg2Yh80fpB1d1fXuc7oMoQq4w8.jpg

selvamohankumar
30th June 2010, 10:36 AM
Congrats Ravi for kid!

Tamil padathuku, inum oru Hero form aitaru!

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
30th June 2010, 11:58 AM
[tscii:8490a07bd7]Jayam Ravi gets a baby boy

:ty: bm anna for sharing the gud news.[/tscii:8490a07bd7]

congratz to Jeyam ravi and family !

http://images.orkut.com/orkut/photos/OgAAAAiy1IKZ11B6IC4wxPaSdKNlunU3h3w7qcfuc5G9aWLBap vuRbvF87vbkrQz-W8lQSHl-xzyz8A9U-9_VSzEskwAm1T1UMPg2Yh80fpB1d1fXuc7oMoQq4w8.jpg

Superb still. :ty: guru !!!

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
30th June 2010, 12:11 PM
[tscii:56ea624b8e]Yuvan's Magical Spells in July

Tuesday June 29, 2010

It has been Yuvan mania in the past few months as his musical albums have been marking great business in audio markets. Starting off with ‘Goa’ and ‘Theeratha Vilayattu Pillai’, the music director’s ‘Paiyya’ still remains on charts with all the songs ennobled as chartbusters.

His recent release ‘Kadhal Solla Vandhen’ is catching up with the interests of music lovers while his biggest magnum opuses are on the way to hit audio stores in July.

One of them will be Jeyam Ravi’s ‘Thillalangadi’, a remake of Telugu movie ‘Kick’. The original version had Thaman scoring music while the same tunes have been replicated in his upcoming release ‘Moscowin Kaveri’. Yuvan has tried some new-patterned music for this film and has assured that ‘Thillalangadi’ will be a top-class entertainer.

Meanwhile, YSR’s ‘Naan Mahaan Alla’ is also scheduled to have its music release in July.Yuvan Shankar Raja has mentioned that he was never obsessed with his own composition as before as one of the songs titled ‘Iragai Pola’ in ‘Naan Mahan Alla’ has made him so addicted to it.

www.top10cinema.com/news/5266/yuvans-magical-spells-in-july[/tscii:56ea624b8e]

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
1st July 2010, 10:41 AM
[tscii:74fbf8e84c]It's a baby boy for Jayam Ravi

TNN, Jul 1, 2010, 12.00am IST

Actor Jayam Ravi and his wife Aarthi have been blessed with a baby boy. The actor’s wife gave birth to a boy at four in the evening on Tuesday

Ravi, who was in Paris shooting for Prabhu Deva’s film Ich, which also stars Hansika Motwani in the lead, cut short his trip and took a flight back to Chennai to be with his wife and new-born son.

Needless to say, the child has brought joy to all the family members of the actor’s family. Jayam Raja, Ravi’s brother, said, “Both mother and child are safe. Ravi has just arrived from Paris and he is now with his wife and son.”

Jayam Ravi is working on a series of interesting projects including Ich, Aadhi Bhagavan ( directed by Ameer and starring Mamta) and Thillalangadi (directed by Jayam Raja and starring Tamannaah).

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/regional/news-interviews/Its-a-baby-boy-for-Jayam-Ravi-/articleshow/6110995.cms[/tscii:74fbf8e84c]

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
2nd July 2010, 07:35 AM
[tscii:39d38ce16e]KARTHI AND JAYAM RAVI

July 01, 2010

What is the common factor between Karthi and Jayam Ravi?

¤ Both their movies are due to be released sometime soon.

¤ More importantly, both these actors will not have an audio launch function for their respective films.

¤ While the audio of Karthi’s Naan Mahaan Alla will be available at the music stores from July 5th, the audio of Jayam Ravi’s Thillalangadi will be premiered in Sun Music on July 2nd.

¤ Interestingly Yuvan Shankar Raja has scored the music for both these films.

http://www.behindwoods.com/tamil-movie-news-1/jul-10-01/karthi-jayam-ravi-01-07-10.html

This year is yuvan's year :D[/tscii:39d38ce16e]

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
7th July 2010, 11:55 PM
Hansika wraps up the ich film shooting @ paris and returns to india. She will soon join velayutham crew.

Source: twitter

VinodKumar's
8th July 2010, 02:32 AM
[tscii:9dfd77daa6]KARTHI AND JAYAM RAVI

July 01, 2010

¤ More importantly, both these actors will not have an audio launch function for their respective films.

¤ While the audio of Karthi’s Naan Mahaan Alla will be available at the music stores from July 5th, the audio of Jayam Ravi’s Thillalangadi will be premiered in Sun Music on July 2nd.

http://www.behindwoods.com/tamil-movie-news-1/jul-10-01/karthi-jayam-ravi-01-07-10.html

This year is yuvan's year :D[/tscii:9dfd77daa6]

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Paruthi Veeran had audio launch function. Vanthathe 3 padam athukulla fucntion vaika maataram avaru :lol:

cepark
8th July 2010, 02:39 AM
[tscii:06c451d141]KARTHI AND JAYAM RAVI

July 01, 2010

This year is yuvan's year :D[/tscii:06c451d141]

Paruthi Veeran had audio launch function. Vanthathe 3 padam athukulla fucntion vaika maataram avaru :lol:

appo suntv laa nadathathu audio launch function kidayaatha(thillalangadi) :rotfl3: :pink:

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
8th July 2010, 02:42 AM
[tscii:133ccffd22]KARTHI AND JAYAM RAVI

July 01, 2010

This year is yuvan's year :D[/tscii:133ccffd22]

Brother. Konjam carefulla read pannunga. Its a comparison between karthi's NMA and ravi's THILLS. Ravi's thills didn't have a big function like sun tv's prev flicks. Just cd was released and one song was sung by simbu. Likewise they expect NMA to hav the same trend as thills. Its not abt their prev flicks. Behindwoods have messed up with the title of the article and its content too. It shud have been ''audio launch in a simple manner'' rather than no function.

VinodKumar's
8th July 2010, 03:47 AM
[tscii:f1ca34b7ac]KARTHI AND JAYAM RAVI

July 01, 2010

This year is yuvan's year :D[/tscii:f1ca34b7ac]

Brother. Konjam carefulla read pannunga. Its a comparison between karthi's NMA and ravi's THILLS. Ravi's thills didn't have a big function like sun tv's prev flicks. Just cd was released and one song was sung by simbu. Likewise they expect NMA to hav the same trend as thills. Its not abt their prev flicks. Behindwoods have messed up with the title of the article and its content too. It shud have been ''audio launch in a simple manner'' rather than no function.

:oops: naan pothuva solluraangalonu nenachitaen. Ithellam oru article nu oru website post pannuthupa :rotfl2:

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
13th July 2010, 11:42 AM
Mobile makes Hansika upset

IndiaGlitz [Tuesday, July 13, 2010]

Hansika looks very worried these days. The actress who is currently shooting for a movie directed by Prabhu Deva just found out that her mobile phone crashed in Paris. She tried her best to get her high end mobile fixed as for almost close to two days she was completely disconnected with the world.Traumatised Hansika says, “I was really very worried when my cellphone crashed as I was completely off the grid and lost touch with all my friends. Currently I'm in Paris and my mobile messenger was my only way to stay connected my friends and I was not able to access any of my social networking accounts."Thankfully her mom came to rescue and bought a brand new phone for her and she again started chatting with her friends. Hansika wanted to click her picture at Eiffel Tower and wanted to send to her friends and thanks to her mom she was able to click on her new gizmo.

http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/tamil/article/58553.html

Well. She tweeted that Paris shoot is over and that she had returned to India. This must be old news.

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
19th July 2010, 06:39 AM
[tscii:bab353d591]A new reel life!

BVS PRAKASH Times News Network, Jul 19, 2010

Reign woman Anushka ventured into K-Town and tasted commercial success with her maiden film Singam. Inspired by her success, now another set of sexy starlets Ileana, Hansika, Sneha Ullal and Kaajal Agarwal are gearing up to test waters in the neighbouring state.

For teen diva Hansika Motwani, it was dearth of good roles in T-town that prompted her to sign another language film. “I keep getting offers but nothing was exciting and few of them were just repetitive. So I took this love story Ich opposite Jayam Ravi with dancing sensation Prabu Deva heading the project, being shot in and around France,” she says. On rumours about her revised pay packet being the deterrent in her T-town innings? “These are just baseless rumours as I always demanded a reasonable remuneration. I intend to bounce back in Tollyland with a plum offer very soon,” she states.

However, for sexy Mamta Mohandass, duds like Kedi, proved a dampener to her T-town career and she’s making a comeback to K-town with Adhi Bhagwan. “Of course, T-town offers are there but I am looking out for something really big to justify my T-town comeback,” she says, emphatically.

:arrow: LINK : http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Entertainment/Regional/News-Interviews/A-new-reel-life/articleshow/6183569.cms[/tscii:bab353d591]

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
22nd July 2010, 12:15 PM
[tscii:f717ed0370]Yuvan chills out in Singapore

Thursday July 22, 2010

After hectic schedules of rerecording phase for Karthi starrer ‘Naan Mahaan Alla’, Yuvan Shankar Raja is now chilling out with Ameer and Sneghan composing tunes for ‘Aadhi bhagavan’ in Singapore. The little maestro had really gone insomniac over scoring music for ‘Naan Mahaan Alla’ and now he has got his way to relax and take up the next work. Of course, he has flown down to Malaysia composing tunes for Ameer’s next movie ‘Aadhi bhagavan’ and lyric writer Sneghan too has accompanied him.

The musical prince is twitting about his wonderful experience in Singapore as the weather is pretty good and inspiring him to come up with best tunes. 2010 has been a promising year for Yuvan as his ‘Paiyya’ has topped the charts and his continuous projects ‘Thillalangadi’ and ‘Naan Mahan Alla’ are scheduled to hit screens shortly. And of course, winning Radio Mirchi Best Music Director Award for ‘Siva Manasula Sakthi’ has
made him more jubilant.

:arrow: http://www.top10cinema.com/news/5644/yuvan-chills-out-in-singapore[/tscii:f717ed0370]

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
22nd July 2010, 12:20 PM
Is Mamta out of Aadhi Bhagavan ?

Thursday, 22 July , 2010, 09:46

The Kollywood grapevine is abuzz that Mamta is out of her prestigious Ameer directed Aadhi Bhagavan, in which she was to be paired with Jayam Ravi. The actress it seems is not willing to give almost a year of her call sheets, as demanded by the director.Mamta who is very busy in Malayalam is now planning to concentrate more on Kerala films and her singing career.

Meanwhile Ameer is talking to two top heroines for Aadhi Bhagavan, heroine role. On Wednesday Aamir, Music director Yuvan Shankar Raja and lyric writer Snehan went to Singapore for composing music for the film.

:arrow: http://sify.com/movies/tamil/fullstory.php?id=14950481

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
23rd July 2010, 01:10 AM
[tscii:70e81c35bb]
Will she, won’t she ?

TNN, Jul 23, 2010

The grapevine has it that pretty actress Mamta Mohandass, who was supposed to do award-winning director Ameer’s film Aadhi Bhagavan with Jayam Ravi, might not be doing it. Mamta was pretty excited about doing the movie with Ameer, as she thought it would give her a much-needed break in Kollywood. But sources close to the director say that they are yet to finalise the female lead of Aadhi Bhagavan.

Meanwhile, during the first schedule of the film in Bangkok a couple of months ago, an action scene involving Jayam Ravi was shot. However, the shooting had to be postponed due to the political unrest in Bangkok. Now, it looks like work on the project has begun.

Yuvan Shankar Raja, who is scoring the music for Aadhi Bhagavan, recently mentioned on a social-networking site, “Will be starting work for Ameer from tom (tomorrow).” Mamta had earlier said that she would be joining the team in September. It remains to be seen if she will do so.

:arrow: http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/regional/news-interviews/Will-she-wont-she/articleshow/6200410.cms [/tscii:70e81c35bb]

Sudarsh
23rd July 2010, 01:31 AM
[tscii:7e0af14ff9]Will she, won’t she ?

TNN, Jul 23, 2010

The grapevine has it that pretty actress Mamta Mohandass, who was supposed to do award-winning director Ameer’s film Aadhi Bhagavan with Jayam Ravi, might not be doing it. Mamta was pretty excited about doing the movie with Ameer, as she thought it would give her a much-needed break in Kollywood. But sources close to the director say that they are yet to finalise the female lead of Aadhi Bhagavan.

Meanwhile, during the first schedule of the film in Bangkok a couple of months ago, an action scene involving Jayam Ravi was shot. However, the shooting had to be postponed due to the political unrest in Bangkok. Now, it looks like work on the project has begun.

Yuvan Shankar Raja, who is scoring the music for Aadhi Bhagavan, recently mentioned on a social-networking site, “Will be starting work for Ameer from tom (tomorrow).” Mamta had earlier said that she would be joining the team in September. It remains to be seen if she will do so.

:arrow: http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/regional/news-interviews/Will-she-wont-she/articleshow/6200410.cms[/tscii:7e0af14ff9]

yuvan again with ravi wow 8-)

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
23rd July 2010, 01:46 AM
Ravi has got two of current best composer's for his upcoming projects :

~ Aadi bhagawan - Yuvan

~ Ich - featuring hansu is handled by Harris

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
24th July 2010, 06:31 PM
Rain stops 'Ich' shoot

IndiaGlitz [Saturday, July 24, 2010]

Prabhu Deva, 'Jayam' Ravi and Hansika, who are currently shooting for a film tentatively titled 'Ich', wrapped up their first schedule in Paris, the capital city of France.

The schedule was delayed due to some untimely rain and the whole cast and crew worked overtime to make up for the lost time. Scenes involving Hansika and 'Jayam' Ravi were shot in and around the beautiful city.

Prabhu Deva has been quite vocal about his admiration for Ravi and Hansika and the professionals that they are. He states, 'Ravi is a dedicated actor while Hansika is a lethal combination of beauty and talent!".

Despite a break due to the rain, the whole schedule was finished in record time, according to the unit sources and the entire crew put in 15 hours straight for almost three days.

:arrow: www.indiaglitz.com/channels/tamil/article/58856.html

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
24th July 2010, 11:16 PM
WILL THE PARUTHIVEERAN DUO STRIKE GOLD AGAIN?

Paruthiveeran was a landmark movie in tamil cinema with a lot said about the director and the music of the movie. Now Ameer and Yuvan Shankar Raja team up again to create magic for Ameer's next movie "Aadhi Bhagavan". Produced by DMK politician J. Anbazhagan, Aadhi Bhagavan has Jeyam Ravi and Mamta Mohandas as the lead couple.

The latest buzz in K-town is that Ameer and Yuvan Shankar Raja along with lyricist Snehan are in Malaysia to compose the songs for the movie. It is also said that the trio are already ready with one song for the movie. We hope that this partnership creates magic this time as well.

:arrow: http://www.behindwoods.com/tamil-movie-news-1/jul-10-04/yuvan-shankar-raja-paruthiveeran-24-07-10.html

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
25th July 2010, 10:14 PM
From twitter - Hansika : back to chennai ....my eye is no better.. well neva mind .. i m off to sleep ... tomre i shoot for prabhu sir's movie ...

She is resuming the shoot of her Ich starring Ravi and directed by Prabhu Deva :happydance:

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
26th July 2010, 08:01 PM
Yuvan from twitter :

(5 days ago :oops:) - Hi guys in singapore with snehan n ameer composing! Good to take off after hard work for NMA, now working on ADHIBAGAVAAN!!

(3 days ago) - Finished one tune las night, its come out nice will know once I record n see how it sounds!

(1 day ago) - Back home,had a great trip,got some wicked tunes for ameer's adhibagavan u guys will love it! I'm Excited again!!!!

:arrow: www.twitter.com/Raja_Yuvan

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
27th July 2010, 02:48 PM
[tscii:dbd70f116e]
Do Tunes Originate in Foreign Lands ?

Monday July 26, 2010

It all started during the ancient period of Tamil cinema, where superstars, music directors, filmmakers and lyricists used to spend hours of time in 5 Star Hotels. Later, the places of composition switched over to nearby locales, especially hill stations. With producers burning down candles at both ends, the new trend of musicians flying down to foreign countries has come to practice.

When it’s about zeroing down on exact illustration, filmmaker Ameer and Yuvan Shankar Raja can be regarded. The duo along with lyric writer Sneghan have flown down to Singapore tuning melodies for their upcoming film ‘Aadhi Bhaghavan’. If so, didn’t the same duo churn out the chartbusters for ‘Paruthiveeran’ in Chennai itself ? On the contrary, the tunes for Ameer’s previous film ‘Yogi’ were tuned in Bangkok. Sorry to say! None of the songs were commendable at least to the levels of mediocre. At times, the films’ budgets peak to the extremum and this has been one of the precise reasons for pulling it. It’s well and good, if the producers do understand such ineffectual practices are curtailed for a finer reason

:arrow: http://www.top10cinema.com/feature/5727/do-tunes-originate-in-foreign-lands
:think: Very good question. The album only has to reply to this question[/tscii:dbd70f116e]

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
27th July 2010, 04:27 PM
[tscii:9075f09426]
Jananathan-Jayam Ravi for Aascar

IndiaGlitz [Tuesday, July 27, 2010]

‘Peranmai’ was one different type of entertainer that took Ayngaran to further reputation. A commercial film with a social message was a hit among youth and the image make over of ‘Jayam’ Ravi from chocolaty to rugged was also smoothly accepted. Jananathan who was always a socially responsible film maker again came good after relevant films like ‘Iyarkai’ and ‘Eee’.

Many people had an eye on the winning combination of ‘Jayam’ Ravi and Jananathan to rope them for their films. The winner at the moment sees to be Aascar Films which has signed the pair for a film. Aascar Films is reputed for big budget super flicks like ‘Dasavatharam’. It is the one producing Vijay’s ‘Velayudham’.

:arrow: http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/tamil/article/58922.html
Adra sakka :happydance:[/tscii:9075f09426]

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
27th July 2010, 07:15 PM
[tscii:12e041f3b4]
YUVAN RETURNS

July 26, 2010

We had earlier published that the trio of Yuvan Shankar Raja, Director Ameer and lyricist Snehan are in Singapore to compose the music for Ameer's next movie "Aadhi Bhagavan". Now the latest tit-bit is that Ameer and Yuvan are back in Chennai after composing the tunes for the songs. It is being rumored that Yuvan has composed some fantastic tunes for Ameer.

No one can easily forget Yuvan's smashing hits for Ameer's earlier films like Mounam Pesiyathey, Raam and Paruthiveeran. So it is natural that there is a lot of hype and expectations when the two joined hands for Aadi Bhagavan.

When questioned, Yuvan said, "Ameer is a great director and he has always been able to get the best out of me. We have composed great tunes for this movie and I¡¯m sure people will like it and the songs will become huge hits".

:arrow: http://www.behindwoods.com/tamil-movie-news-1/jul-10-05/yuvan-shankar-raja-ameer-aadhi-bhagavan-27-07-10.html [/tscii:12e041f3b4]

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
28th July 2010, 12:18 PM
Yuvan from Twitter :

In mumbai recording for ameer's movie works hectic guys will tweet later!!!!

gurusaravanan
28th July 2010, 08:18 PM
Hansika tweets about ich
http://www.deccanchronicle.com/entertainment/prabhu-deva-praises-hansika-322

gurusaravanan
29th July 2010, 12:50 AM
Ich Completes first schedule
http://tamil.galatta.com/entertainment/livewire/id/Ich_completes_first_schedule_40720.html

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
31st July 2010, 12:04 AM
Yuvan from Twitter :

~ Recording for ameer, and its all shaping up nice !Trying some new technical stuff! If it works well ill be da 1st to record it.

~ And my show is on !! will start the ground works when I get back home!

~ Ameer's movie has a full on hindi song its a
peppy number! Haven't started work on it yet! But it'll
be new!

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
3rd August 2010, 06:54 PM
[tscii:ee01edb9d9]
Yuvan from Twitter :

¤ ADHIBAGVAN songs are nice guys I'm sure yall love it!!! I'm not experimenting in sounds I did some exp in tunes!! Which I'm happy bout!

¤ In studio having fun with"mazak kali" mohit chauhan,recording a full hindi song for tamil movie,this is da 1st tym in tamil movie history! Its a club number this guy is a awesome singer guys love his attitude in this song!!! [/tscii:ee01edb9d9]

Hindi song :shaking:

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
3rd August 2010, 07:45 PM
[tscii:e41c1e53b9]
Ich On Heels Of Completion

Tuesday August 03, 2010

Choreographer turned filmmaker Prabhu Deva basked himself into abundant success with ‘Pokkiri’ followed by ‘ Villu ’. Nearly after a year, the actor has completed shooting his quickie ‘ICH’ within shorter period.

A well planned project – ICH can be marked with such best verdicts as Prabhu Deva was punctual enough to get it done. Touted to be a breezy romantic entertainer, the film features Jeyam Ravi and Hansika Motwani in lead roles.

Recently, the film’s shooting is reported to have been completed and the post production works have started already. Produced by Kalpathy Agoram of AGS Entertainment, the film is likely to hit screens for Diwali.

With Harris Jayaraj scoring music and Nirav Shah handling cinematography, one can really expect big technical fiestas from them.

:arrow: www.top10cinema.com/news/5830/ich-on-heels-of-completion

Diwali release !? Must be a rumour :neutral:[/tscii:e41c1e53b9]

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
10th August 2010, 06:20 AM
Ravi, Raja, Sasikumar, VP, Saxena, Madhesh, K.Thanu, Prabu Deva and other co-stars @ Aayiram Vilakku Audio Launch Function !!!

:arrow: http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/tamil/gallery/Events/23091.html

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
14th August 2010, 03:33 PM
CELEBRATE INDEPENDENCE DAY WITH STARS (Aug 14)

Independence Day, like any other festival, is a day to celebrate. It's a day to wake up early, salute the flag, distribute sweets and remember the titans who gave us freedom. With so many TV channels around, you would not be left alone after your early morning activities. Given below is a list of movies and programs that you can watch, enjoy and celebrate our Independence on August 15.

Tamil Padam Kalaignar TV 10:30 AM

Veerapandiya Kattabomman Raj TV 12 noon

Arundathi Kalaignar TV 4 PM

Taare Zameen Par Zee Cinema 12 PM

Kambhaqt Ishq Zee Cinema 8 PM

Peranmai Sun TV 6 PM

Gandhi Sony Pix 9 PM

Ratatouille Disney TV 8 PM

In addition to this, Vijay TV will be airing a special program "Vidhai" in association with actor Suriya's Agaram foundation. Suriya will interact with about 160 students, parents and the likes and give away scholarships. Director Bala will be the chief guest for this program.

www.behindwoods.com/tamil-movie-news-1/aug-10-02/independence-day-tamil-cinema-14-08-10.html

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
27th August 2010, 12:50 AM
JEYAM RAVI AND THE RISING STAR

None can be happier than Jeyam Ravi these days. If Peranmai earned him rave reviews, Thillalangadi has been generating good revenue since the time it was released. To add to his happiness, Jeyam Ravi has finally named his first son.

His wife Aarthi gave birth to their first child on 29th June, 2010. Since it was the month of 'Aadi', the couple could not name their son as per Tamil tradition. So, after a wait, they have finally named their son. 'Aarav', which means rising star.

http://www.behindwoods.com/tamil-movie-news-1/aug-10-04/jeyam-ravi-thillalangadi-26-08-10.html

:think: :sad: Onnum illai...

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
28th August 2010, 12:52 AM
Jayam Ravi @ Alice In Wonderland Premiere Show

http://www.images.behindwoods.com/photo-galleries-q1-09/tamil-photo-gallery/alice/index1.html

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
31st August 2010, 06:46 PM
Jayam Ravi @ TK Audio Launch :

www.images.behindwoods.com/photo-galleries-q1-09/tamil-photo-gallery/thambikottai-audio/index.html

gurusaravanan
10th September 2010, 11:05 PM
Happy b'day Jeyam ravi....

VinodKumar's
11th September 2010, 12:40 AM
Happy Bday Ravi !!!

gurusaravanan
11th September 2010, 12:50 AM
Happy Bday Ravi !!! b'day. yesterday na..

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
11th September 2010, 03:33 AM
[tscii:e10d3bc4b9]
Happy birthday Jayam Ravi

Sep 10,
Galatta.com

Jayam Ravi, who*celebrates his birthday today, is currently busy with Prabhu Deva's Ich and Ameer's Aadhi Bhagavan. After debuting in Jayam, Ravi gained a new identity –Jayam Ravi and ever since, he has been marching successfully in Kollywood.

His brother Raja directed him in Jayam, which was produced by his father Mohan, a famous film editor. After that, Ravi,*a trained martial artist and dancer, churned out hit after hit like M. Kumaran s/o Mahalakshmi..., Mazhai and Unakkum Enakkum. And this tall broad-shouldered actor marched ahead with Santosh Subramaniam, Dhaam Dhoom and Peranmai.

We wish this talented star a very happy birthday.

http://tamil.galatta.com/entertainment/livewire/id/Happy_birthday_to_Jayam_Ravi_41969.html [/tscii:e10d3bc4b9]

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
18th September 2010, 06:05 PM
[tscii:0433151b84]
Who will Be Lingusamy’s Hero ?

Top10cinema,
Saturday September 18, 2010.

Guesses are on high notes and expectations are literally on top. Following the grand success of ‘Paiyya’, director Lingusamy and producer Dayanidhi Azhagiri are coming together. According to the sources, there are certain buzzes that it will be either Jayam Ravi or Silambarasan will be donning the lead role.

Jayam Ravi has already worked under Lingusamy’s banner for the film ‘Deepavali’. However Lingusamy and Silambarasan had parted ways as Simbhu slammed him down through an official press release.

Keep logging to this column for more updates and we will bring you the official confirmations shortly.

www.top10cinema.com/news/6612/who-will-be-lingusamy’s-hero

:shock: This news is a shocker !!![/tscii:0433151b84]

mareen
26th February 2013, 02:08 PM
adhibagawan is crap dont watch it. There is nothing new in this movie it is not even a mafioso story like they say. Ameer is on his way down.

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
18th August 2013, 01:31 AM
http://gallery.oneindia.in/ph-big/2013/01/jayam-ravi-trisha-krishnan-still-from-boologam_13582365680.jpg

Boologam 1st Schedule Over !!

JAYAM Ravi, who stars in the upcoming action film Boologam, recently tweeted that the first schedule of the shoot has been completed, reports The Times of India.

The film about a boxer, also stars Trisha and Hollywood actor/wrestler of Troy fame, Nathan Jones, is produced by Aascar V. Ravichandran and directed by N. Kalyanakrishnan.

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
18th August 2013, 01:35 AM
Hollywood Wrestler !!

Ravi's films la mattum epdi ipdi ellam kootittu varaanga.... Peraanmai & now Boologam !! In the beginning it was said that John Cena was about to star in this movie... Looks like they settled for this Guy !

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
18th August 2013, 01:43 AM
http://behindwoods.com/tamil-movies/boologam/stills-photos-pictures/boologam-stills-photos-pictures-stills-05.jpghttp://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/9/9c/Nathanjones.jpg/220px-Nathanjones.jpg

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
28th September 2013, 09:08 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BVIzKjmCEAAp-2T.jpg

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
29th September 2013, 05:57 AM
Update : In the upcoming film Nimirndhu Nil, Jayam Ravi will play dual roles — one as a 48-year-old, and the other as a 24-year old, reports desimartini.com. Sarathkumar plays a Central Bureau of Investigation officer. The film is simultaneously being made in Telugu with Nani in the lead. Amala Paul and Soori also star in the film, which is fast wrapping up.

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
29th September 2013, 06:02 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BULS3gUCEAADlcn.jpg

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
1st October 2013, 08:36 PM
Boologam Oru Munnottam !
Watch it on Jaya TV Tomorrow 9 AM !!

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
2nd October 2013, 11:16 PM
Boologam 1st Look :

:arrow: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJu8pD3tChw&hl=en-GB&gl=IN&client=mv-google&guid=

:arrow: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q72Kg9st-ik&hl=en-GB&gl=IN&client=mv-google&guid=

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
10th January 2014, 12:44 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BdhcSSICIAATIZc.jpg

mareen
13th January 2014, 02:11 PM
Ippolam jeyam ravi oru markama thaan padam panrar.

Russellyhd
7th February 2014, 01:51 PM
I js lik to share which movies I watched in which theaters for Ravi movies..

1. M. Kumaran Son Of Mahalakshmi - Ambigai theater, Madurai

2. Unnakum Ennakum - Jayam theater, Madurai

3. Dhaam Dhoom - Alankar theater, Madurai

3 padam thaan theater'la paarthurikken... :oops:

balaajee
16th June 2015, 04:57 PM
சரியான ஹிட் கொடுத்து ரொம்ப நாளாச்சு: ஜெயம் ரவி

சரியான ஹிட் படம் கொடுத்து ரொம்ப வருஷமாகி விட்டது என்று 'ரோமியோ ஜூலியட்' பத்திரிகையாளர் சந்திப்பில் ஜெயம் ரவி தெரிவித்தார்.

லஷ்மன் இயக்கத்தில் ஜெயம் ரவி, ஹன்சிகா, வி.டி.வி.கணேஷ் உள்ளிட்ட பலர் நடிப்பில் வெளியாகி இருக்கும் படம் 'ரோமியோ ஜூலியட்'. இமான் இசையமைத்திருக்கும் இப்படத்தை நந்தகோபால் தயாரித்திருக்கிறார். காஸ்மோ சிவா இப்படத்தை தமிழகம் முழுவதும் வெளியிட்டார்.

'ரோமியோ ஜூலியட்' மக்களிடையே வரவேற்பு பெற்றிருப்பதால் காஸ்மோ சிவா சார்பில் பத்திரிகையாளர் சந்திப்பு நடைபெற்றது. அச்சந்திப்பில் இயக்குநர் லஷ்மன், ஜெயம் ரவி, நந்தகோபால் உள்ளிட்டவர்கள் கலந்து கொண்டார்கள்.

அச்சந்திப்பில் ஜெயம் ரவி, "நான் சரியான ஹிட் கொடுத்து ரொம்ப வருஷமாச்சு. இந்த வருஷம் எப்படியும் மக்கள் பாராட்டும்படி ஒரு ஹிட் கொடுக்க வேண்டும் என்று நினைத்தேன். அது 'ரோமியோ ஜூலியட்' மூலம் நிறைவேறி இருக்கிறது. இந்த படம் மக்கள் மத்தியில் அதிகமாக பேசப்பட காரணமான இசையமைப்பாளர் இமானுக்கு என் நன்றி. ஹன்சிகா என்னைவிட மிக அற்புதமாக நடித்திருந்தார். ரசிகர்கள் அனைவரும் ஹன்சிகாவை பாராட்டிக் கொண்டிருக்கிறார்கள்." என்று தெரிவித்தார்.

balaajee
16th June 2015, 04:59 PM
ஜூலை 3-ல் வெளியாகிறதா 'பூலோகம்'?

ஜெயம் ரவி நடிப்பில் தயாராகி இருக்கும் 'பூலோகம்' திரைப்படம் ஜூலை 3ம் தேதி வெளியாக இருப்பதாக தகவல். கல்யாண் இயக்கத்தில் ஜெயம் ரவி, த்ரிஷா நடித்திருக்கும் படம் 'பூலோகம்'. ஆஸ்கர் நிறுவனம் இப்படத்தை தயாரித்திருக்கிறது. நீண்ட நாட்களாக இப்படம் தயாரிப்பில் இருந்து வருகிறது.

ஷங்கர் இயக்கத்தில் 'ஐ' படத்தைத் தயாரித்து வெளியிட்டதால் இப்படத்தை வெளியிடாமல் இருந்தது ஆஸ்கர் நிறுவனம். 'ஐ' வெளியானதைத் தொடர்ந்து வெளியாகும் என்று அறிவித்திருந்தாலும் 'பூலோகம்' வெளியாகவில்லை.
இந்நிலையில், தற்போது 'ரோமியோ ஜூலியட்' திரைப்படத்திற்கு விநியோகஸ்தர்கள் மத்தியில் நல்ல வரவேற்பு கிடைத்திருப்பதால் 'பூலோகம்' படத்தை வெளியிடலாம் என்று ஆஸ்கர் நிறுவனம் திட்டமிட்டு இருக்கிறது.
படம் முடிவடைந்து நீண்ட நாட்கள் கழித்து, 'பூலோகம்' வெளியிடவதற்கான வேலைகள் தொடங்கி இருப்பதால் படக்குழு சந்தோஷத்தில் இருக்கிறது.