12th March 2010, 08:04 PM
Oh...Yet another celebrity hubber!!!

and the other being ??? :roll:

The one whose post u r reading now.. :wink:

Oh thangala :roll: I thought u meant me .... :wink:

:rotfl: :poke:

bingleguy
12th March 2010, 08:07 PM
ys mohanram sir namma hubber thaan ... you could see his contributions in Architecture related pages .... :)

i ve spoken to him many a times thru PM - but never met him in person ...

Vasanth, neenga Ajith'a meet paNNa kathaiya innum sollala :x I am waiting for that :evil:

varudhu varudhu :)

bingleguy
12th March 2010, 08:07 PM
ys mohanram sir namma hubber thaan ... you could see his contributions in Architecture related pages .... :)

Vasanth, neenga Ajith'a meet paNNa kathaiya innum sollala :x I am waiting for that :evil:

:exactly: . Naanum unga post kaaga innaiku fulla wait pannitu iruken :evil:

:shock: ido vandhu vittadhu

bingleguy
12th March 2010, 08:08 PM
Ultimate Star - the thala of thamizhnadu

Tenth grade padikkum podhu went for a tour to Ooty - with my classmates - when we happened to visit some house named JJ Palace or something - it was a bungalow which appears in a lot of movies (Ullathai Allitha is one that i remember)... in this movie its shown as a college Razz .... we came to know that some shooting for a Tamil film is in progress. As part of shooting we saw a group of men disguised as freaks were shouting from the jeep... the same scene was shot multiple times which really bored me ... well, they were in need of perfection Wink whilst am just an onlooker Smile I started to walk in alone towards the bungalow and entered a room which appeared more like a mobile kitchen .... there were tiffin careers - one which was almost my size ... i was just walking wondering why would we have monster size boxes Huh?! and almost tripped over a man who was walking in front of me .... I looked up to his face and saw a broad grin from a face which was too chubby and too fair with a small towel over his neck .... i apologized for stepping over and he smiled again .... he grabbed both my cheeks with his fingers and shaked it left n right for a second and gave a little tap on em .... I just smiled and said bye .... Huh?! and i just started walking....

After gazing over some of the rooms in that bungalow, i was walking back to that corridor near the tiffin box room and i saw the same fair fella posing for photographs with my classmates ... I said WHAT????? and looked up watching all this from a distance ... huh, him, some hero .... then i grabbed one of the guys who was coming back from the photo session and asked him as to who that guy is .... dei, teriyalaya unakku ... "Aasai Ajith da" ..... i just was too dumb to realize .... thoughts ran down bringing the face of Ajith from Aasai ... a slim smart guy ... here stood somebody smart but chubby .... i just couldnt believe it .... my friends were waving me to join for the photo session but i felt too very delicate that i didnt realize him when i got to meet him person to person - and now i was too reluctant to go for the photo .... Ajith requested my classmate who was taking the photograph to wait for a second and looked at me and called me waving his hand.... i just couldnt bear the wait and ran to join the snap .... i stood in the far end when he dragged me near him ... everybody was busy getting his autograph after the shoot - when i just had a piece of paper in my purse ... when everybody left he took my piece of paper and asked for my name .... and wrote To Vasanth From Ajith (he actually signed - i believe he wrote his name like this)... and gave that to me .... once again gave a shake to my cheeks............ phew ...............

(pathetic) that i didnt even realize that i was talking to an icon ..... i never obtained the photo from my friend nor did i have his autograph ... unfortunately i lost the autograph artifact the same day Sad

aduthu varuvadhu ......... "Marma Desam" Naga ....

bingleguy
12th March 2010, 08:10 PM
yes to all questions.
avar id.... mohanram :D

avar id mohanraman illiyO :roll:

app_engine
12th March 2010, 08:18 PM
romba long back aaa ??

Easily a decade back :-) Sarath Kumar was definitely smart looking on the horse and was riding with ease and grace! I had seen him in pulan visAranai prior to that and thought that he was some northie actor brought into play villain / adiyAL stuff due to physique. I realized that he is indeed from south TN only when he became a DMK candidate for an election.

Recently I saw the movie Pazhassi Raja (Mal) where an old Sarath is still good looking when riding a horse!

bingleguy
12th March 2010, 08:22 PM
romba long back aaa ??

Easily a decade back :-) Sarath Kumar was definitely smart looking on the horse and was riding with ease and grace! I had seen him in pulan visAranai prior to that and thought that he was some northie actor brought into play villain / adiyAL stuff due to physique. I realized that he is indeed from south TN only when he became a DMK candidate for an election.

Recently I saw the movie Pazhassi Raja (Mal) where an old Sarath is still good looking when riding a horse!

:) old Sarath ... new Sarath ;-)

Ys, i still remember him from Pulanvisaranai ..... man, wat a physique .... he sure is still great in pazhasi raja ... but i still feel he had a unique connection between his voice n his body.... in pazhassi raja - ofcourse he could not have his original voice ... it was too different ....

great
12th March 2010, 08:47 PM

naga is also a hubber.

bingleguy
12th March 2010, 08:56 PM
naga is also a hubber.
:thumbsup: i got acquainted to Naga sir thru mayyam ... infact i managed to land in mayyam looking for updates on his Chidambara Rahasyam on Google :)

PARAMASHIVAN
12th March 2010, 09:01 PM

The one whose post u r reading now.. :wink:

Oh thangala :roll: I thought u meant me .... :wink:

:rotfl: :poke:

neenga ennOda post padikala pola, did u read my iteraction with BH. Abdul Hameed, ???

tamizharasan
13th March 2010, 02:10 AM
Saw and talked with superstar in andhra mahila sabha chennai. (courtesy my friend who is very close to Kalaignar). Saw him one more time.

Kamal many times. First time during Kaakki Sattai filming and last time in delhi when he received national award in Delhi for Indian. Very interesting experience on both occasion. Will describle later.

MGR during marriage function and many more time in stages.

Kalaignar many times in my friend's place.

Jayalalitha, first time during 1984 campaigning and again during my brother's marriage. She was the host for my brother's marriage.

As a kid I saw many celebrities during 1984 campaigning which include Sivaji Ganesan and Bhagyaraj.

Mamooty and Amala during Mounam pesiyathe filming.

Met Rahman during flight from London to Chennai. He was just before me in the line for customs. I asked him to begin with (neenga Rahman thaana and he laughed loudly, when I said this.)

Aishwarya in IIT Delhi.

SRK, Sanjay Dutt, Juhi Chawla and Sushmita during cultural function in New Jersey.

Many more.

Impressed with Rajini's Humility.

Impressed by Kamal's appearance (during Kaakki Sattai filming, IMO he would have become text book hero, If he had been few inches taller), Aishwarya's appearance and Jayalalitha's appearance (during 1984 campaigning)

Impressed with MGR's complexion.

That is all for now.

bingleguy
13th March 2010, 02:13 AM

u mean .... mounam sammadham?????

That is all for now.

yArai vittu vecheenga ?????????? :) guess u ve been meeting all big icons :)

tamizharasan
13th March 2010, 02:15 AM

u mean .... mounam sammadham?????

That is all for now.

yArai vittu vecheenga ?????????? :) guess u ve been meeting all big icons :)
Yes you are right. Mounam Sammadham.

bingleguy
13th March 2010, 02:20 AM
it so seems ... many have met Kamal during Kakki Sattai shooting :)

i liked that movie so much ... very casual Kamal ... also dedicated pipe la up ergira scene i heard - he did it himself :shock: unmaiyaa ?

bingleguy
13th March 2010, 02:21 AM
Cinema thurai la sammandha pattavangalai sandhikkanum nna :) kandippa Cinema shooting podhu sandhikka koodaadhu :)

porumai poidum ...actually :)

tamizharasan
13th March 2010, 02:28 AM
it so seems ... many have met Kamal during Kakki Sattai shooting :)

i liked that movie so much ... very casual Kamal ... also dedicated pipe la up ergira scene i heard - he did it himself :shock: unmaiyaa ?

I think most of the film was filmed in Sathya Studios and we got pass from S. R. Radha to get inside Sathya studios.I also think Kamal did the pipe scene which I did not see. But kamal takes risk all the time and broke almost all the bones in his body :) . The movie was just ok for me. One interesting thing was my friend who got settled in south india but originally from North India, came with us for the filming. He was an ardent fan of Big B and did not like south Indian heroes because of relatively dark complexion. But after seeing kamal's complexion and personality during that time he said, even if I have slightest **mo tendency, I will go after this guy.(note: he said this just for fun because he was apparently very impressed)

kingvj
13th March 2010, 04:23 AM
I saw actors Prabhu, Raja (Karuthamma hero), Thyagu, Dushyanth (Ramkumar's son) at AVM Preview theater during 'Sivaji''s special screening for Sivaji family...!

I was bugging a friend in media to get me tickets for Sivaji for the 2nd day at any theater (theatera mukkiyam....!) but he couldn't. I wasn't too happy about it but he got me the special show through Diamond Babu (PRO). I was asked to be at AVM studios at 6PM and I got 2 more friends along. After 'sir, enga irukkeenga' calls with Diamond Babu, I saw him finally. He was sporting a long hair and I, incidentally had grown hair till my shoulders at that time with a hairstyle similar to him. He told me in a jest 'enakku pottiya valakkareengala'!!.. he said the show is for Prabhu's family and we'll have to wait. (yaar vandha ennappa.. padam podunga, adhu podhum - manasukkul naan)

Prabhu and family came by 645PM in two vehicles, along with the actors mentioned above. He was self-driving a red Swift. After exchanging pleasenteries, Diamond Babu asked us to go in the theater. It was my first time being into AVM, so everything was new to me. The theater wasn't that big (I think it is smaller than Four Frames, maybe equal). Prabhu and troupe were at the last rows. I and my friends parked ourselves 2 rows from them. What looked like a scene taken straight from Rasukkutti, Prabhu told the operator 'aang.. padaththa potrulaampaa'..! :D .. It was bewildering to us as we've never been to such things/places before..!

When the movie started in black and white with normal sound, I was like 'kavuthittaangaley"..! Then came the color title and the rousing background score...all of us in the theater were whistling, including Prabhu..! He was whistling merrily during Rajini's airport intro and the mottai entry. What made me still laugh was, during the scene in which Rajini/Vivek say 'enna kodumai idhu', Prabhu himself was laughing out loud..! Imagine, his dialogue made fun on-screen and he's enjoying it..! During the interval, I also had the bhagyam of standing next to him in the loo...! :d :d so much for a close encounter with a film star..! : :rotfl3: .. rest of the film went without anything that was worth remembering.

kingvj
13th March 2010, 04:40 AM
During 'Azhagi' preview at Four Frames, I saw Thankar Bachchan, Agathiyan, Vijayalakshmi and Mahendran (if I remember correctly) and a lot of others whom I don't remember. Lot of folks went up and congratulated Thankar after the movie.

Saw Tamannah and Ravi Krishna during 'Kedi' preview, again at Four Frames. They were waiting for our response to the move. The PRO Nellai Sundararajan asked me 'padam epdi' for which I said without any expression 'nalla irundhudhu'. The movie was a horror show except for Tamanna and Ileana. Man, what a color Tamanna is..! She was wearing a blue denim overcoat, white shirt underneath and a blue denim capri. Ravi Krishna had his hair cut short for Nandhalala (he was the one supposed to act in it initially) and was in blacks. Tamanna came in a Qualis with her father. I already remembered her from the Telugu movie photos from her first film (which were circulated as though she's the one who was involved in match-fixing or a terrorist... not sure) I hoped she would make it big one day, but I wasn't sure after the Kedi dud. To my satisfaction, she is going places now. :D

Saw Swarnamalya at Sathyam. Bayilvan Ranganathan during Tenali preview at Santham.
Lollu Saba Swaminathan at VijayTV.
Anu Hassan and Mayajal and JayaTV.

Kamal, IR, SPB, Parthiban, Mahathi and a host of other stars and IR concert at Nehru Indoor stadium. I wished I had died that day for having seen IR and Kamal together..! That event will remain in my memories for ever. If you watched the program, the song 'Naan thedum sevvanthi poovidhu' was sung once-more. When the song was over, my friend said to me 'machaan, once more kekkalaamda' and I said 'chumma iruda.. ivlo periya kootathula onnum vendaam'. He gave one rough look at me and shouted 'once more' big time. Others joined in and we all saw what happened next..! :musicsmile:

VENKIRAJA
13th March 2010, 12:58 PM

archi-yA? :?

bingleguy
13th March 2010, 08:13 PM

archi-yA? :?

:roll: en?

Anban
13th March 2010, 09:17 PM
Kamal haasar 5 times atleast..

Rajini a few times.. have seen many..

attended some Kamal functions athuve pothaathaa... have seen Ajith in ooty outside all these functions..

MADDY
15th March 2010, 01:49 AM
I am only Dr. Kamalahassan @ Greenpark....

that too we were expecting Ajith since it was May1st........ :D ....have seen balaji saktivel, SPB charan too at green park.....

i have met Gautam vasudev Menon in South indian film chamber screening hall durin VA special screening and spoke with him for 2-3 mins......idha pathhi thevayana alavu alasidhanala, next celeb-kku povom :lol2:

i have met kamal and requested his autograph when i was 6 yr old during cinema express award function........i didnt have a pen - he asked "pena" in a gruff voice and later told "nalla padikkanum" :bow:

i have met vinay during modhi vilayadu shooting in big bazaar, vadapalani.......he was smoking - very cool guy - i just said hi and do well..... :)

Sriman reddy(5tricks) travelled with me from b'lore to chennai in brindavan express........he used my mobile charger too :lol: .......cool guy :)

met bose(who acts as suman's assistant in sivaji) in nanganallur anjaneyar temple.......he tapped on my shoulder mistaking me to his frnd........i congratulated him for his performance in sivaji and he blushed, rightly so :D

i have seen KS.Ravikumar in my office premises during jakkubai shooting - he was just 10 foot away and alone......wanted to ask him abt any plans of ARR-Ajith combo but didnt want to risk his bad mood :lol:

saw Ilayaraja this jan1st in thiruvannamalai temple at 2 foot distance.......my hands failed me and automatically did a vanakkam to this GOD of "other" religion :)

i would really love to talk to Madhavan, Ajith, Maniratnam :)

seen ARR in 10 foot distance in TOI concert but have never met him or talked to him really.........i fear losing purpose of life if i meet and talk to him :oops:

rajeshkrv
15th March 2010, 03:14 AM
People who have no idea about devilalitha

here it is
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfCTgEv58LM

she acted in Vasanthi as mohan's sister too.

19thmay
15th March 2010, 03:29 PM
Amaang. Late 2002.

My cousin and mother used to be close followers of this show when it started and applied to it. My uncle and I were drafted as part of the team.

My protestations (நான் வர மாட்டேன்...என் இமேஜ் என்ன ஆகுறது etc.) were futile (some polite translation of..அடச்சீ வா.)
Plus each team had to bring some audience members, which consisted of my grandparents, aunt, another cousin etc. :lol2:

After a இழுபறி situation in the earlier rounds, there was one quiz round. Our 'team' represented by yours truly marched into the final jackpot round. அங்க தான் fourth leg-la miss ஆயிருச்சு - also due to yours truly. ஏதோ simple 'pop survey' கேள்விக்கு time presar-la கப்பியா answer சொன்னேன்.

எங்க ஒரே மன தைரியத்தைப் பாராட்டி Tupperware, vaccum cleaner, voucher, billbook எல்லாம் குடுத்தாங்க.

:lol:

Plum
15th March 2010, 03:34 PM
ஒரே ஒரு VHS டேப் இருந்துச்சு...அதுவும் இத்துப்போச்சு.

பொறுமையா இருங்க, நான் வருங்காலத்துல ஒரு பெரும்புள்ளி ஆனதும் இந்த கரும்புள்ளியை யாராச்சும் தேடி புடிச்சு upload பண்ணுவாங்க.

konja nALA edhO hint drop paNNikitturikkinga on these lines. Any big announcement in the offing?

P_R
15th March 2010, 03:36 PM
Nothing yA. summa builduppu. periyavanga ellAm: periya aaLaa varuve-nnu aasirvaadham paNNuvaangalla. adhu maadhiri. :lol2:

MADDY
15th March 2010, 03:51 PM
Nothing yA. summa builduppu. periyavanga ellAm: periya aaLaa varuve-nnu aasirvaadham paNNuvaangalla. adhu maadhiri. :lol2:

oh, naa kooda writer co-prabhuram sorry co-writer prabhuram-nnu edhavadhu padathhula varum-nnu edhir paarthuttu irundhen :D

//why dont u give it a try seriously - kodambakkam pakkam dhaane irukkeenga // :)

joe
15th March 2010, 03:57 PM
kodambakkam pakkam dhaane irukkeenga

சென்னைக்கு முதன்முதலா வந்த போது கோடம்பாக்கம் ரயில் நிலையம் வந்த போது ,ஒரு ரஜினி கமல் இல்லைண்ணாலும் சத்தியராஜ் ,சரத்குமார் ,அர்ஜூன் -ல்லாம் அந்த பக்கம் நடமாடிட்டிருக்க மாட்டாங்களான்ணு எட்டிப்பார்த்தேன் . :lol:

கோடம்பாக்கம் -ன்னா சினிமா காரங்க தான் நடமாடிட்டிருப்பாங்கண்ணு ஒரு நெனப்பு :oops:

19thmay
15th March 2010, 04:06 PM
கோடம்பாக்கம் -ன்னா சினிமா காரங்க தான் நடமாடிட்டிருப்பாங்கண்ணு ஒரு நெனப்பு :oops:

:exactly: same same!! :oops:

Kodambakkathukum, Thamizh cinema-vukum enna samandham? :roll:

ajaybaskar
15th March 2010, 04:17 PM
Infact, Vadapalani is more related to TF than Kodambakkam.

Bala (Karthik)
15th March 2010, 05:21 PM
Yes, Saligramam and Vadapalani

joe
15th March 2010, 05:51 PM
virugampakkam ,vaLasaravakkam sethukkalam :)

ajaybaskar
15th March 2010, 06:03 PM
I remember 1 thing when Joe annan mentioned Valasaravakkam. 3 yrs back, I was residing in that area. One fine day, I walked into a shop for recharging my prepaid mobile. It was a shop for servicing mobiles and it also had playstations for kids. I was surprised to see the owner. It was none but Karikaalan (Solaiamma fame). I enquired abt his forthcoming projects. He was very happy that I recognized him and honestly replied 'Ippo chance onnum varradhilla, sir. Full time Indha kadaiyilathaan ukkaanthirukken'.

I spent nearly half an hour chatting with him and came to know that he was from Tirunelveli. He also showed me an album of his yet-to-be released film in which he played the lead role. I think his shop is still there (5,6 shops away from Valasaravakkam HDFC bank).

Dinesh84
15th March 2010, 06:04 PM
virugampakkam ,vaLasaravakkam sethukkalam :) porur varaikum kooda pogalam.. :)

Dinesh84
15th March 2010, 06:09 PM
I went to a newly opened 'Boli Shop :slurp: ' in my area and was surprised to see the owner. i dont remember his name :oops: .. but he acted as ad agency owner in film autograph. he was also a news reader in jaya tv i guess.. has a chat with him few mins.. sila serials la innum nadichitu irukuratha sonnar.. :)

P_R
15th March 2010, 06:14 PM
Oh you will see many such. There was a head valet (aduthavangaLai park paNNa solli keys distbeet paNNuravar !) in Green Park is a guy who comes a 'side-villain' in many films.

joe
15th March 2010, 06:18 PM
I remember 1 thing when Joe annan mentioned Valasaravakkam. 3 yrs back, I was residing in that area. நானும் 2 வருடங்கள் அந்த பகுதியில் குடியிருந்தேன் . மாடியில் நான் குடியிருக்க ,கீழே ஒரு மளிகைக்கடையும் முடி திருத்தகமும் .ஒரு நாள் ஜன்னல் அருகே உட்கார்ந்து வேடிக்கை பார்த்துக்கொண்டிருந்த போது கீழே முடி திருத்தகம் முன்னால் ஒரு கார் வந்து நின்றது .கண்ணாடி கீழே இறங்க நீளமான மூக்கு ஒன்று வெளியே வந்தது :lol: பரிச்சையமான மூக்கு போலிருக்கே என்று பார்த்தால் ..நாசர் . அந்த முடிதிருத்தகம் நடுத்தர மக்கள் 10 ரூபாய்க்கு முடி வெட்டும் ஆடம்பரமில்லாத கடை .நாசர் காரிலிருந்து தன் மகனை இறக்கி முடிதிருத்தகத்தின் உள்ளே கொண்டு போனார் ..கீழே இறங்கி வந்து பார்த்த போது அவர் பையன் முடி வெட்டிக்கொண்டிருக்க நாசர் அந்த பெஞ்சில் உட்கார்ந்திருந்தார் .கடையில் முடிவெட்டும் 15 வயது பையன் தீவிர கமல் ரசிகன் என்பதால் கடை முழுவதும் கமல் போஸ்டர்கள் :) எல்லாவற்றையும் நோட்டம் விட்ட நாசர் அங்கிருந்த 35 வயதுக்காரர் தான் கமல் ரசிகராக இருப்பார் என நினைத்து "யாருப்பா கமல் ரசிகர்?" என கேட்க ..பையன் "நான் தான் சார்" என பளிச்சென சொல்ல ..நாசர் கண்களை அகல விரித்து "பரவாயில்ல ..சின்ன வயசிலையே நல்ல ரசனை" என்றார்.

sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
15th March 2010, 07:09 PM
joe, antha 2 years, neenga antha kadaila hair cut pannirukkeengala?!? :lol: just for fun...

kodambakkam area la neraya big actors irukka, vikram mattum adayar la irukkaar nnu nenakkiren, btw, rajini kamal are that side of mount road and IR, ARR, this side of mount road.... but chennai is more beautiful and posh in the other side of mount road

app_engine
15th March 2010, 07:13 PM
travelled with me from b'lore to chennai in brindavan express

AhA, that reminded me of another artist I've seen in person :-)

panneer pushpangaL / kOzhi koovuthu Suresh came into the Madras to Bangalore Sadapti express and placed the luggage of his wife, seated her and left. I was sitting with my collegue a few rows behind and remarked 'பரவால்ல, சினிமா ஆளா இருந்தாலும் பொண்டாட்டிக்கு பொட்டி தூக்குறாரு'. (If I remember correct, his wife was also a few-films-heroine, I think her name was Anita)...

raghavendran
15th March 2010, 07:16 PM
I am only Dr. Kamalahassan @ Greenpark....

that too we were expecting Ajith since it was May1st........ :D ....have seen balaji saktivel, SPB charan too at green park.....

i have met Gautam vasudev Menon in South indian film chamber screening hall durin VA special screening and spoke with him for 2-3 mins......idha pathhi thevayana alavu alasidhanala, next celeb-kku povom :lol2:

i have met kamal and requested his autograph when i was 6 yr old during cinema express award function........i didnt have a pen - he asked "pena" in a gruff voice and later told "nalla padikkanum" :bow:

i have met vinay during modhi vilayadu shooting in big bazaar, vadapalani.......he was smoking - very cool guy - i just said hi and do well..... :)

Sriman reddy(5tricks) travelled with me from b'lore to chennai in brindavan express........he used my mobile charger too :lol: .......cool guy :)

met bose(who acts as suman's assistant in sivaji) in nanganallur anjaneyar temple.......he tapped on my shoulder mistaking me to his frnd........i congratulated him for his performance in sivaji and he blushed, rightly so :D

i have seen KS.Ravikumar in my office premises during jakkubai shooting - he was just 10 foot away and alone......wanted to ask him abt any plans of ARR-Ajith combo but didnt want to risk his bad mood :lol:

saw Ilayaraja this jan1st in thiruvannamalai temple at 2 foot distance.......my hands failed me and automatically did a vanakkam to this GOD of "other" religion :)

i would really love to talk to Madhavan, Ajith, Maniratnam :)

seen ARR in 10 foot distance in TOI concert but have never met him or talked to him really.........i fear losing purpose of life if i meet and talk to him :oops:
maddy,i have met madhavan though...dying to meet ajith,mani...and ARR....

app_engine
15th March 2010, 07:19 PM
Suresh's wife starred in a movie with Murali :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbQFQgyfLnI

sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
15th March 2010, 07:28 PM
MADDY, did raja reply your gesture? can you say about the enviroinment, crowd...

raghavendran
15th March 2010, 07:36 PM
well well...i have met a lot of guys...and my next most memoriable 1 after madhavan was prabhu deva
after the release of kadhalan it was....came to an opening of a gym near my house...i was a kid....i was a big fan of his dance in "urvasi urvasi" song..so obviously very thrilled wen seein him stand right next to me..he was the 1st actor i met..i was a kid...so didnt mind singing urvasi to him..he shook hands with me...and said nalla padre...

Nerd
16th March 2010, 12:49 AM
Met Aishwarya Rai and spoke for a minute or two at the Houston airport. Pachchan A was also there.
Enna pesuneenga nu sonna nalla irukkum
nallaa irukkaadhu-nu dhaan naan sollalai :oops:

She was standing right behind me at the American Airlines check-in counter. I knew it was her and I was contemplating within myself whether to talk or not.

Me: (feebly) Hi
Her: Hai (smile)
Me: I can't believe its you :ashamed:
Her: (laugh)
Me: So where are you off to?
Her: Los Angeles for a show.. (random uninteresting stuff)
Me: Oh.. :?
Her: Which part of India are you from? What do you do?
Me: (earnest answers)
Her: Nice. Listen, I gotta go now
Me: Nice meeting you (shake hands)

Seen Raja at Thiruvannamalai once when I was in my teens.

Remake Raja va?
:twisted: Ilaiyaraaja pa..

app_engine
16th March 2010, 01:04 AM
nallaa irukkaadhu-nu dhaan naan sollalai

நல்லா தானே இருக்கு? க்யா ப்ராப்ளம்?

MADDY
16th March 2010, 01:06 AM
MADDY, did raja reply your gesture? can you say about the enviroinment, crowd...

infact it was Raja sir who did the round of vanakkams in all directions to crowd first.......the vanakkam towards my direction was a general one to all in the crowd......environment, crowd were obviously thrilled and there were whispers but since it was a temple, no goshangal :D

Bala (Karthik)
16th March 2010, 01:07 AM
I 3 louu you sollirundheenganna innum top-a irundhirukkum!

tamizharasan
16th March 2010, 01:11 AM
Nerd
did you notice fake accent of aishwarya rai when you talked with her? Just curious.
American media did not like her attitude and that is why she never had any chances in hollywood after her cbs 60 minutes interview.

Nerd
16th March 2010, 01:38 AM
App, its just that the meet was rather *bland*

TA, yeah. She did put on a fake accent but she seemed very friendly. This meet was before "Enthiran" announcement :(

Roshan
16th March 2010, 12:55 PM
Nerd
did you notice fake accent of aishwarya rai when you talked with her? Just curious.
American media did not like her attitude and that is why she never had any chances in hollywood after her cbs 60 minutes interview.

What's that attitude they didnt like? koncham vilAvAriyA sollunga. yEthO oru interviewla (I dont know if it was in the US but am sure it was some foreign country) - when the interviewer asked her about joint families in India and how people cope up with it - she responded "yeah we do not have to fix appointments to have lunch or dinner with our parents" 8-)

AudazJay
16th March 2010, 01:15 PM
Nerd

What's that attitude they didnt like? koncham vilAvAriyA sollunga. yEthO oru interviewla (I dont know if it was in the US but am sure it was some foreign country) - when the interviewer asked her about joint families in India and how people cope up with it - she responded "yeah we do not have to fix appointments to have lunch or dinner with our parents" 8-)

That was with David Letterman. Anyway, she does put on this fake accent in most of her interviews.

Kambar_Kannagi
16th March 2010, 02:00 PM
Nerd

Yeah, I remember that one. The interviewer was quite rude, ridiculing India and our practice... Ash was good in replying back... 8-)

Thirumaran
16th March 2010, 02:08 PM
Nerd

that was a fantastic reply :cool2:

Plum
16th March 2010, 02:22 PM
நானும் 2 வருடங்கள் அந்த பகுதியில் குடியிருந்தேன் . மாடியில் நான் குடியிருக்க ,கீழே ஒரு மளிகைக்கடையும் முடி திருத்தகமும் .ஒரு நாள் ஜன்னல் அருகே உட்கார்ந்து வேடிக்கை பார்த்துக்கொண்டிருந்த போது
Joe, how old were you then? Bolded italic part - idhaiyE Englishla sollungaLEn :-)

Dinesh84
16th March 2010, 02:24 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKda79DSQH0 :thumbsup:

Plum
16th March 2010, 02:29 PM
Nerd

that was a fantastic reply :cool2:

In any case, since when did American Media start brokering Hollywood chances?

Thirumaran
16th March 2010, 02:48 PM
ennayaa kaekureenga.. enakku ulaga arivu kammi :noteeth:

Plum
16th March 2010, 02:53 PM
ennayaa kaekureenga.. enakku ulaga arivu kammi :noteeth:

:-) - ungaLa illa! Bolded partku response

joe
16th March 2010, 02:53 PM
[tscii:aa8f9c781e]

நானும் 2 வருடங்கள் அந்த பகுதியில் குடியிருந்தேன் . மாடியில் நான் குடியிருக்க ,கீழே ஒரு மளிகைக்கடையும் முடி திருத்தகமும் .ஒரு நாள் ஜன்னல் அருகே உட்கார்ந்து வேடிக்கை பார்த்துக்கொண்டிருந்த போது
Joe, how old were you then? Bolded italic part - idhaiyE Englishla sollungaLEn :-)

அப்போ எனக்கு 23 வயசு ..அன்னிக்கு வேடிக்கை பார்த்தது ‘அந்த’ வயசுக்கோளாறினால் அல்ல :lol: .அந்த இடம் ஒரு சாலை சந்திப்புக்கு அருகில் என்பதால் மேலிருந்து அவ்வப்போது நோட்டம் விடுவது உண்டு :) .இதை இங்கிளிபிஸ்-ல எப்படி சொல்லுவது ? :roll: [/tscii:aa8f9c781e]

Plum
16th March 2010, 02:57 PM
"sight-seeing"-nu sollalAM :-)
(was just pulling your leg, which I think you know anyway)

joe
16th March 2010, 02:58 PM
"sight-seeing"-nu sollalAM :-)
(was just pulling your leg, which I think you know anyway)
:lol:

Sid_316
16th March 2010, 03:09 PM
Vikram... Really humble guy nalla pesunaru..

Sasikumar - Chumma padam lam nalla irruku nu sonnen he said thanks :P

Karthi,Tamanah

Spoke with linguswamy.

Saw Rehman close in his concert once.

Plus indha filmfare awards la sila pera paathu irruken including thalaivar kamal :)

Music4Ever
18th March 2010, 07:30 AM
Met and talked with MSV on January 2, 2010, at Chennai airport. Reminded him of the song "ezhudigiraal oru pudhu kavidhai vanna iru vizhiyaal indha poon-kothai" from Charanalayam. He just smiled back. Got his autograph and then inquired whether his birthday was on July 9th or July 16th or June 24th, since one of these days is usually reported. He asked his wife who was ensconced in a wheel chair (being moved around by their son) and she replied June 18th! To another query about his nakshatram she said it is punarpoosam. It should be possible to verify this from his birth year.

venkkiram
18th March 2010, 07:59 AM
சரியா எந்த வருடம் என நினைவில்லை. தோராயமா, பத்து வருடங்களுக்கு முன்பு.. அடையாறு - பாரிமுனை மாநகரப் பேருந்து ராயப்பேட்டை அருகே சென்றுகொண்டிருக்கும் போது, கூட்டத்தில் நொந்து நூலாகிக்கொண்டிருக்க, எனது அருகே ஒரு ஆள்..வெள்ளை வேட்டி, சட்டை, கழுத்துல ஒரு துண்டு.

ஆ..இவர் முகம் பரிச்சயமா தோணுதே என உற்றுப்பார்த்தால்,

"ஐயா, நீங்க பாடலாசிரியர் முத்துலிங்கம் தானே!"

"ஆமாங்க தம்பி.. ", தோளில் கிடந்த துண்டை எடுத்து வாயைப் பொத்திக்கொண்டு மெல்ல பேச்சு கொடுக்கிறார்..

"உங்க பாடல்கள் என்றால் எனக்கு ரொம்ப பிடிக்கும் சார். ஏங்க இப்ப எழுதுவதை நிறுத்திட்டிங்க.."

".." ( மெலிதாக ஒரு புன்னகை.. பார்வை.. )

"மாஞ்சோலை கிளிதானோ.. அந்தப் பாடலின் வரிகள் தான் உங்களை எனக்கு அறிமுகம் செய்தது..எப்படி மறக்க முடியும்?"

"நல்லா ஞாபகம் வச்சிருக்கிங்க தம்பி.."

("எப்படி மறக்க முடியும்" என்ற என் வார்த்தைகளே அவரது இன்னொரு பாடலின் வரிகளை நினைவு படுத்தியது..)

"பொன்மானே தேடி நான் பூவோடு வந்தேன் - இந்தப் பாடலையும் ரொம்ப நல்லா எழுதிருக்கிங்க ஐயா. அதுல ஒரு வரி.. உன்னை மறக்க முடியுமா உயிர வெறுக்க முடியுமா.. எப்படிங்க இப்படி ரெண்டு வரில காதலின் வலியை ரொம்ப எளிமையா சொல்ல முடிஞ்சது?, அசத்திட்டிங்க.. "

"..." இன்னொரு மெலிதான புன்னகை.

"ரொம்ப சந்தோஷம் அய்யா உங்கள பார்த்ததில"

நிறுத்தம் வந்தது.. என்ன நினைத்தாரோ என்னவோ, எனது கையைப் பிடித்துவிட்டு, இறங்கி சென்றார்.

Thirumaran
18th March 2010, 03:19 PM
Let us discuss on the topic :lol2:

joe
18th March 2010, 03:24 PM

You mean discussion on which topic we can proceed? :lol:

Thirumaran
18th March 2010, 03:34 PM

You mean discussion on which topic we can proceed? :lol:

title :noteeth:

periyavanga ellaam manasu vachchi enga vaelaya kuraicheengannaa punniyamaa poagum :mrgreen:

raajarasigan
18th March 2010, 03:38 PM
27 page gaaliya... :o

enna oru digression :wink:

thread create panninavar than paavam 8-)

avven
18th March 2010, 03:57 PM

yethavathu interesting topic vantha aathuku oru thread create panni aathula discuss pannalaam..ithunala thriu annanuku work pressure irukaathu :mrgreen:

Thirumaran
18th March 2010, 03:59 PM

yethavathu interesting topic vantha aathuku oru thread create panni aathula discuss pannalaam..ithunala thriu annanuku work pressure irukaathu :mrgreen:

intha work pressure ngra concept a naan hub la thaan athikam feel panni irukaen :rotfl2:

avven
18th March 2010, 04:01 PM
intha work pressure ngra concept a naan hub la thaan athikam feel panni irukaen :rotfl2:

:lol: enga PM ku aathu koda illa :rotfl:

PARAMASHIVAN
18th March 2010, 04:07 PM
yaaravathu 'anNan' ah meet paneengala???

I waant 2 know yaar

Thirumaran
18th March 2010, 04:17 PM
Coming to the Topic.

Most of the cine stars i had seen were during the shooting and mainly at my home town Arakonam.

Before going to the topic oru G.K for hubbers. We all know the first Railway line introduced was between Bombay and Thane. The third one was between Chennai and Arakonam. :noteeth: Arakonam is quite famous for Railway station and Naval Air Station..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arakkonam_Naval_Air_Station

The first one i saw was none other than my most favorite star Kamalhasan. But at that time i was a big rajini fan :P

Not sure. I was studying 3rd or 4th at that time.
Shooting of movie called mangamma sabatham.mokka padam :banghead:

Climax scene. Kamal Drives Jeep in railway track following Sathyaraj and kills him or something along that line. Kamal Keeps on driving Jeep, but somehow it slips from the track.. Oru 6 or 7 takes.. set aagala.. Since kamal maela appa craze illaathathaala thirumbi vanthutoam. And saw Sujatha also that time. Sathyaraj paakura alavukku interest illa :noteeth:

Oru chinna flashback on how much i was craze on Rajini that time. Me, mom,brother and a neighbour aunty went to Tiruthani Temple(12 kms from arakonam).
Anga kodi parakuthu movie release. Naan antha padam paarthuttu thaan poaganumnu adam pidichchu theater vaasallayae ukkaathutaen.. :sigh2: veetla vaera vazhi therila. paathoam vanthoam. neighbour aunty oada husband late aa poanathaala avangala thitta..engamaakku koavam vanthu enna appadi oru saaththu saathinaanga :cry3: That was the first and last time engammaa kitta adi vaanginathu :P Perusaanappuram Kodi parakuthu padam paarthapa thoanum..Ippadi oru mokka padathukkaa adi vaanginoam nnu (appaada kamal padaththa kura sonna maathiri Rajini padathayum solliyaachchi :noteeth: )

En thambi ippavum kindal pannuvan.. annaikku vaangina adi thaanda unna Kamal fan aa maaththuchunnu :rotfl2:

next coming Aish @ Arakonam .. Sooon :P

PARAMASHIVAN
18th March 2010, 04:23 PM
The first one i saw was none other than my most favorite star Kamalhasan. But at that time i was a big rajini fan :P

apUrum yEn Katchi maarEneenga :twisted: :lol:

Thirumaran
18th March 2010, 04:31 PM

apUrum yEn Katchi maarEneenga :twisted: :lol:

En Post full aa Padinga :evil: :P

raghavendran
18th March 2010, 08:07 PM
Coming to the Topic.

Most of the cine stars i had seen were during the shooting and mainly at my home town Arakonam.

Before going to the topic oru G.K for hubbers. We all know the first Railway line introduced was between Bombay and Thane. The third one was between Chennai and Arakonam. :noteeth: Arakonam is quite famous for Railway station and Naval Air Station..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arakkonam_Naval_Air_Station

Not sure. I was studying 3rd or 4th at that time.
Shooting of movie called mangamma sabatham.mokka padam :banghead:

Climax scene. Kamal Drives Jeep in railway track following Sathyaraj and kills him or something along that line. Kamal Keeps on driving Jeep, but somehow it slips from the track.. Oru 6 or 7 takes.. set aagala.. Since kamal maela appa craze illaathathaala thirumbi vanthutoam. And saw Sujatha also that time. Sathyaraj paakura alavukku interest illa :noteeth:

Oru chinna flashback on how much i was craze on Rajini that time. Me, mom,brother and a neighbour aunty went to Tiruthani Temple(12 kms from arakonam).
Anga kodi parakuthu movie release. Naan antha padam paarthuttu thaan poaganumnu adam pidichchu theater vaasallayae ukkaathutaen.. :sigh2: veetla vaera vazhi therila. paathoam vanthoam. neighbour aunty oada husband late aa poanathaala avangala thitta..engamaakku koavam vanthu enna appadi oru saaththu saathinaanga :cry3: That was the first and last time engammaa kitta adi vaanginathu :P Perusaanappuram Kodi parakuthu padam paarthapa thoanum..Ippadi oru mokka padathukkaa adi vaanginoam nnu (appaada kamal padaththa kura sonna maathiri Rajini padathayum solliyaachchi :noteeth: )

En thambi ippavum kindal pannuvan.. annaikku vaangina adi thaanda unna Kamal fan aa maaththuchunnu :rotfl2:

next coming Aish @ Arakonam .. Sooon :P
padam perlam therinji vechirkeenge!!!!...naa kooda kamale kadhala kadhala shooting appo pathirukken appo naa 2nd or 3rd padichittu irundhen...seriya nyabagam illai...as i said except ajith,rajni i have seen all top stars

Plum
18th March 2010, 08:18 PM
as i said except ajith,rajni i have seen all top stars

Prasshanth-ai pala murai pArthadhai thAN ippadi sollugirIrgaLA?

NOV
18th March 2010, 08:21 PM
I've had lunch with Bharadwaj :oops:

Yuvi
18th March 2010, 08:24 PM
I have seen Prasanth during the preview show of 5 stars in Good luck (now 4 frames).. He was in his "thamizh" pada getup ... well built... literally.. ovvoru karamum ulakkai madhiri irundhuchu.. That moment I thought, this man should be appreciated for the fact he is the first person (apart from Kamal, aalavanthan) has managed to built his physic in the TFI.

Ofcourse, never bothered to say hello as I had other person to say hello to.. The movie heroine.. Kanika .. avanga amma kooda vandhirundhaangO. sEttu ponnunu nenaikiraen ..

Plum
18th March 2010, 08:26 PM
Why embarassed for that?

Plum
AV, kanika is a madurai poNNu, possibly iyer.

Yuvi

nInga vEra table avar vEra table nu mokka pOttu pArungalE ippa :twisted:

NOV
18th March 2010, 08:30 PM
Why embarassed for that?I know that he is not highly thought of here. :oops2:

Yuvi, illa... it was at my friends house. 8-)

Plum
18th March 2010, 08:32 PM

NOV, avangavanga Devilalithavai pArthadhaiyE perumaiyA sollikkarAnga inga :-)

Yuvi
18th March 2010, 08:33 PM

Please share something, if you have discussed about working with Kamal for VRMBBS.. Afterall he was the guy who gave us "Alwarpettai Aandavaa" :wink:

NOV
18th March 2010, 08:36 PM
No, no, this was way before that - I think in 2000 or thereabouts. He was here to judge a local musical talent show.
Since I was in the music industry then, got to meet a few ppl. :P

Spoke about the contestants - didnt think of asking about his cinema songs. Sorry!

littlemaster1982
18th March 2010, 08:38 PM

Iyerdhaan.

Yuvi
18th March 2010, 08:40 PM

Iyerdhaan.

hmm.. mooku rightla kuthirundhaa iyer, leftla kuthirundha sEtu.. appadinnu oru concept oorla iruku... ozhungaa note pannala..

Yuvi
18th March 2010, 08:43 PM
There was one girl who sat outside the studios who had just finished her voice test to speak for a heroine.. Namma Malaysia vasudevan marumaghal chinna vayasula eppadi irundhaangalo adhu madhiri irundhaango..

Later I found that she is the "ragasiya snegidhi" who speaks in Big FM in Chennai.. Ragasiyamaavae irukattumnu s aayitaen :lol:

ajaybaskar
18th March 2010, 08:47 PM
Met the same Baradwaj in Tirunelveli railway station in 2003. He was very sweet and down to earth. I got his autograph. I congratulated him for the success of Gemini. He smiled and said that he had put his heart and soul for Rojakoottam but nobody was appreciating that.

I asked him what he was doing in TVL. He said he belonged to Paavurchathiram, a hamlet in TVL district. He also attributed his success to Saran, who gave him a break.

ajaybaskar
18th March 2010, 08:53 PM
Met the same Baradwaj in Tirunelveli railway station in 2003. He was very sweet and down to earth. I got his autograph. I congratulated him for the success of Gemini. He smiled and said that he had put his heart and soul for Rojakoottam but nobody was appreciating that.

I asked him what he was doing in TVL. He said he belonged to Paavurchathiram, a hamlet in TVL district. He also attributed his success to Saran, who gave him a break.

Ramakrishna
18th March 2010, 09:26 PM
Met music director Dharan in one of ARR's concerts

littlemaster1982
18th March 2010, 10:03 PM
Trisha, Anuradha Sriram in Landmark when they were promoting Leysa Leysa.

ajaybaskar
18th March 2010, 10:17 PM
Met Vineeth and Director Bharathan in my school days. They came for the shooting of 'Aavarampoo'. I remember Vineeth was behaving as if he was Arnold's replacement in the terminator franchise..

Hope u have seen the opening song of the movie.. 'Aalolam paadi'. Adhula oru framela naanum iruppen..

Shakthiprabha
18th March 2010, 10:43 PM
dign

NOV, avangavanga Devilalithavai pArthadhaiyE perumaiyA sollikkarAnga inga :-)

:evil:

naan pattukku dEmEnnu varen poren... ennai en vambukku izhukareenga :roll:

Though I wanted to participate in this thread :evil: I did not find anyone mention worthy except gautami :| so thondi yoschu potta great star devilalitha...... dont discredit her :D

//dign

Plum
18th March 2010, 11:31 PM
Apdiyavadhu vara vazhaikkalaamnu dhaan :-)

Dilbert
19th March 2010, 12:07 AM
No, no, this was way before that - I think in 2000 or thereabouts. He was here to judge a local musical talent show.

Spoke about the contestants - didnt think of asking about his cinema songs. Sorry!

Yenaaduu "Was in Mujik Industry.. " Solavea illa ! :P

Ramakrishna
19th March 2010, 12:29 AM
Met Kuthu Ramya in Forum, Bangalore

app_engine
19th March 2010, 12:44 AM
The Suresh that I saw on sathApthi express is still acting it seems and I'm :shock: at this picture of that "panneer pushpangaL" hero :

I removed the link as the picture has changed.

It's a funny picture - Suresh is totally bald, full of body tattoos like a western motor cycler :-)

Kambar_Kannagi
19th March 2010, 06:40 AM
Met Kuthu Ramya in Forum, Bangalore

Divya Spandana (or Spaner :roll: ) -nu சொல்லுங்கோ... :evil: :P

groucho070
19th March 2010, 07:27 AM

Spoke about the contestants - didnt think of asking about his cinema songs. Sorry! I was around during one of these functions. :D

NOV
19th March 2010, 08:44 AM
I was around during one of these functions. :Dwhich one? :confused2:

My lunches, teas, etc were private ones. :roll:

NOV
19th March 2010, 08:45 AM
ok, have spoken to Naresh Iyer many times on the phone.... does this count? :D

groucho070
19th March 2010, 08:50 AM
I was around during one of these functions. :Dwhich one? :confused2:

My lunches, teas, etc were private ones. :roll:Nah, public press function. I certainly attended the album release function took pix of him (in that group).

NOV
19th March 2010, 08:59 AM
oh, ok, you are talking about the Geethanjaliz album launch.
I was there as well. You didnt know me then, or you would have recognised my face in the banners, :lol:

Do you still have the group pic? I think I was in it too....

groucho070
19th March 2010, 09:15 AM
oh, ok, you are talking about the Geethanjaliz album launch.
I was there as well. You didnt know me then, or you would have recognised my face in the banners, :lol:

Do you still have the group pic? I think I was in it too....Nope, gave it to Cine Fashion...we talked about it I guess. You have the pix? Postlah bro.

NOV
19th March 2010, 09:44 AM
I have the banner lah bro. You need to come to my house to view it. :D
but no chicken curry :lol2:

Dinesh84
19th March 2010, 10:28 AM
Met RJ Dheena and Basky in a plaza.. 1 min pesitu kelambitaen.. :)

Cinefan
19th March 2010, 11:20 AM
Thankar Bachan and his assistant(i think)were staying in the same resort that we were staying in Yercaud.This was in Nov 2008.Except breaks for breakfast,lunch,dinner-both of them were always sitting outside the room,writing.Maybe it was the prabhu deva film he has since directed.

It was raining and off season,hardly any guests were there.Don't think very highly of him,so did not feel like talking to him.

This may not count as an encounter with film stars but saw Ekta Kapoor and the girl who acted as Sakshi Tanwar's grown up daughter in 'Kahani Ghar Ghar Ki' in Tirumala last year May.We had tickets for Suprabhata Seva and these two along with a handsome guy(may be the girl's fiance,husband,boy friend)came in through the VIP entrance.

raghavendran
19th March 2010, 08:11 PM

plum epdi ippadi ellam yosikkireenge :)

Plum
19th March 2010, 08:13 PM

aNNan: unnai ipdi sindhikka edhudA thUndudhu
Senthil: mULaiNNE
(my gounder quotient is not as high as hubbers, so this may not be accurate)

PARAMASHIVAN
19th March 2010, 08:15 PM
Thankar Bachan and Amitab Bachan sondhakarangala :confused: :lol2:

raghavendran
19th March 2010, 08:31 PM

aNNan: unnai ipdi sindhikka edhudA thUndudhu
Senthil: mULaiNNE
(my gounder quotient is not as high as hubbers, so this may not be accurate)
parava ille...andha comedya ninaivukku kondu vamdhadhukku nandri :lol: :lol:

Yuvi
22nd March 2010, 04:53 PM
Baasha/Nammavar College correspondent: .. used to live next to my street in Chennai. Enakum avarukum aagavae aagaadhu.. eppa paaru ennaiya moraichitae irupaar.. aana avar mela enaku kovamae vandhadhillae.. reason.. muthu maadhiri moonu ponnugalai petthu vecchirundhaar.. adhula moonavadhuku naan route vittutu irundhaen.. response-um positive-aa irundhuchu.. adhula andha manishanuku gaandu :twisted:

Kudi kudiyai kedukumnu solluvaanga.. ivar vishayathula unmai aayiduchu.. May his soul rest in peace

jaiganes
22nd March 2010, 08:32 PM
Baasha/Nammavar College correspondent: .. used to live next to my street in Chennai. Enakum avarukum aagavae aagaadhu.. eppa paaru ennaiya moraichitae irupaar.. aana avar mela enaku kovamae vandhadhillae.. reason.. muthu maadhiri moonu ponnugalai petthu vecchirundhaar.. adhula moonavadhuku naan route vittutu irundhaen.. response-um positive-aa irundhuchu.. adhula andha manishanuku gaandu :twisted:

Kudi kudiyai kedukumnu solluvaanga.. ivar vishayathula unmai aayiduchu.. May his soul rest in peace
u mean sethu vinayagam?
Is he dead?
OMG
He had a real good voice...

Yuvi
22nd March 2010, 08:42 PM
u mean sethu vinayagam?
Is he dead?
OMG
He had a real good voice...

yaya avarE thAn. http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/tamil/article/50323.html

linkla 4 daughters pOttirukAnga. nalla vela indha matter avaruku theriyardhuku munnAdiyae avar pOyitAr. :evil: @ Indiaglitz.

Jyothsna
22nd March 2010, 09:40 PM
I have seen Ch-28 Shiva, Venkatprabhu,SPB Charan,Prem g in Citicenter.Also SV.Sekar's Son.

PV Karthi and Andrea, Lakshmi Gopalaswamy ( Aran la mohanlal pair) in Airport.

varunlss12
9th April 2010, 09:44 PM
I've seen

Vijay,
Gautam vasudev menon,
Venkat prabhu,
Shiva,
Premji,
Vaibhav,

I spoke with that 2 directors....

app_engine
9th April 2010, 09:52 PM
How come I missed to post the VVIP I saw performing full blast on stage :roll:

KJY!

It was a lazy evening when me and my colleague were walking back to room after dinner in a restaurant. The Palakkad town hall was on the way and there was a banner telling KJY concert. Rushed in, found seats (program without charge / no movie songs) and enjoyed the best stage performance I've ever seen for any singer!

The speed with which he swiched to the next song (that the musicians struggled to cope with was obvious, like when the switch was from a slow folk number to a mAppliLLaippAttu within seconds) left the whole audience spellbound!

And the voice, the singing, the energy! Excellent audio system added to the pleasure.

Sure, the best things in life come free of charge :-)

kameshratnam
16th April 2010, 05:14 PM
Chennai airport pathavanga
Shriya Saran
Sneha
Swarnamalaya

K J Yesudas
Urvashi - Actress
K S Chithra - Singer
Sreesanth - Cricket player
Fleming - CSK Coach

Ilayaraaja Gangai Amaran Rajnikanth @ Dr. S V Ramanan's function

Kamal when he came to inaugurate a carnatic music season festival

Actress kasthuri - My friends sister

VENKIRAJA
17th April 2010, 12:03 AM
Haha! Got a prize from Premji & Venkatprabhu in Anna University last month. Don't really know what they were doing amidst a designing competition for architects! :notthatway: They were making us repeat the step of Kodaana kodi on stage :rotfl2:

Photo (http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=3873413&l=4204d463f4&id=784328354)

mareen
17th April 2010, 01:05 AM
Seen Vj only. He was mobbed by fans and got inside his car.

I spotted him during his Kdhalukku mariyadhai days coming back from Uk to Chennai. I went to drop my relatives and had a proper look of Vj.

He spored that Blue top, blue denim and specs.

gurusaravanan
18th April 2010, 01:16 AM
saw vijay 3 times(@anna univ,@madurai,and finally@ sura audio release fn). trisha (@sivagiri) vishnu vardhan ,karthik, divya,vethika (@MIT) chinmayi , tippu ?(@ipl)

gurusaravanan
23rd April 2010, 03:06 PM
another person i met 9thara @hindustan university.. for aegan shooting in black colour dress looking gorgeous her car no is 6999