PDA

View Full Version : Manidharul Punithar, Maha-Avatar RAJINIKANTH News and Update

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Cinemarasigan
27th May 2011, 03:31 PM
ரஜினி உடல்நிலையில் முன்னேற்றம்: டயாலிஸிஸை நிறுத்த டாக்டர்கள் ஆலோசனை!

சென்னை: கடந்த ஒரு மாதமாக உடல்நலக் குறைவால் சிகிச்சைப் பெற்று வரும் ரஜினியின் சிறுநீரங்கள் சரிவர இயங்காமலிருந்ததால், அவருக்கு 5 முறை டயாலிஸிஸ் செய்யப்பட்டது.

இதனால் அவரது உடல்நிலையில் நல்ல முன்னேற்றம் ஏற்பட்டுள்ளதாக மருத்துவர்கள் தெரிவித்துள்ளனர்.

இந்த முன்னேற்றம் காரணமாக, அவருக்கு தரப்படும் டயாலிஸிஸ் சிகிச்சையை நிறுத்தலாமா என ஆலோசனை செய்து வருகின்றனர் மருத்துவர்கள் என தகவல்கள் தெரிவிக்கின்றன.

இதற்காக நேற்றும் இன்றும் அவரது ரத்தத்தில் சேரும் உப்பு, பொட்டாஷியம் மற்றும் கிரியோட்டினின் அளவு கண்காணிக்கப்பட்டு வருகிறது. ரத்தத்தில் இவற்றின் அளவு சாதாரணமாகவே இருந்தால், அவரது சிறுநீரகங்கள் வழக்கமான நிலைக்குத் திரும்ப ஆரம்பித்துள்ளதாக அர்த்தம் என்கிறார்கள்.

அப்படி ஒரு நிலை இருந்தால், சிறுநீரகங்கள் ஆரோக்கியமாக செயல்பட மேல் சிகிச்சைப் பெறுவதற்காக ரஜினி லண்டன் செல்வார் என்று தெரிகிறது.

இதற்கான பயண ஏற்பாடுகள் நடந்து வருவதாகக் கூறப்படுகிறது. அவருக்கு உணவு கட்டுப்பாடுகள் விதிக்கப்பட்டு உள்ளது. குளிர்பானம், பாதாம் பிஸ்தா, முந்திரி, கீரை போன்றவற்றை தவிர்க்குமாறு டாக்டர்கள் அறிவுறுத்தி உள்ளனர்.
பூரண குணமடைய வேண்டி ரசிகர்கள் பிரார்த்தனை செய்து வருகின்றனர். இயக்குனர்கள் கூட்டு பிரார்த்தனை செய்தார்கள். நடிகர் ராகவா லாரன்ஸ் அன்னதானம் செய்தார். இதுபற்றிய தகவல்கள் ரஜினிக்கு தெரிவிக்கப்பட்டது. அவற்றை கேட்டு அவர் நெகிழ்ச்சி அடைந்ததாக மருத்துவமனை வட்டாரம் தெரிவிக்கிறது.

இதற்கிடையே ரஜினிக்கு சிகிச்சை அளிக்க வந்துள்ள அமெரிக்க டாக்டர்கள் ரஜினியின் மருத்துவ பரிசோதனை அறிக்கையை ஆய்வு செய்து நவீன முறையில் சிகிச்சை அளித்து வருகிறார்கள். இப்போது அவரது உடல்நிலையில் முன்னேற்றம் ஏற்பட்டுள்ளதால் இன்னும் சில தினங்களில் அவர்கள் நாடு திரும்பக் கூடும் எனத் தெரிகிறது.

http://thatstamil.oneindia.in/movies/heroes/2011/05/26-doctors-decide-stop-dialysis-for-rajini-aid0136.html

பாதாம் [B][U]பிஸ்தா, முந்திரி, போன்றவற்றை தவிர்க்குமாறு டாக்டர்கள் அறிவுறுத்தி உள்ளனர்.
Idhellaam konjam over,, Paavam avaru edhuvume saappida mudiyaama irukkaar..

ajaybaskar
27th May 2011, 03:42 PM
He is flying off to Singapore tonight - Radio One

cm123
27th May 2011, 03:43 PM
Rajinikanth To Go Abroad For Treatment, Says Aishwarya

Read more at: http://movies.ndtv.com/movie_story.aspx?ID=ENTEN20110176495&subcatg=MOVIESINDIA&keyword=regional&nid=108460&cp

cm123
27th May 2011, 03:45 PM
He is flying off to Singapore tonight - Radio One

Ajay, flight info kedacha sollunga. Thalaivarai varaverka poganum.

Btw Singaporela peace fulla irukalamnu ivangalukku yar sonnathu? nangellam ethukku irukom?

ajaybaskar
27th May 2011, 04:02 PM
Tamil superstar Rajnikanth, hospitalised here for four weeks for respiratory infection, will be flown to Singapore tonight for "rejuvenation and better health care," his family said today.

Rajnikanth's wife, Latha, said his organs were "normal" and pleaded that his health "not be sensationalised." "We are going to Singapore for (his) rejuvenation, better health care and privacy," said Latha, who has been with the 61-year-old star at the Sri Ramachandra Medical Centre since he was admitted there on May 13.

She also said there was no need for the fans to panic and insisted that the Singapore trip has nothing to "undermine Indian doctors.

" Rajinikanth's daughter Aishwarya said the actor will be travelling to Singapore like "any other normal passenger as his vitals are all stable." "He is being taken to Singapore because of the fluid collection in his body and for rejuvenation.

There has been a lot of media speculation here, sensationalising the whole news. He would like a little bit of privacy with his family. "He is so adored and is a part of every household here that people get agitated hearing something which is not true. It is very saddening for the family," she added.

The Endhiran star suffered from exhaustion on April 29, the first day of the shoot of his latest venture Raana and was admitted to the Isabel Hospital here. He was discharged the same day only to be readmitted there on May 4 for allergic bronchitis and viral fever.

Since May 13, he is undergoing treatment at the Sri Ramachandra Medical Centre for respiratory infection and other problems. He was shifted to private ward on Sunday last after being in the intensive care unit.

easygoer
27th May 2011, 04:08 PM
Ajay, flight info kedacha sollunga. Thalaivarai varaverka poganum.

Btw Singaporela peace fulla irukalamnu ivangalukku yar sonnathu? nangellam ethukku irukom?

Sun news said that he will be leaving to singapore in 11.40 PM(Indian time) flight....

easygoer
27th May 2011, 04:12 PM
Thalaivaa awaiting for your arrival from singapore with good health...

Best wishes for your speedy recovery....

Never expected his health would have got affected this much.. Anyways, God please rejunuvate and completly cure him soon....

sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
27th May 2011, 07:16 PM
http://thatstamil.oneindia.in/movies/heroes/2011/05/rajini-may-taken-singapore-treatment-aid0091.html

Is the pic in this link, the latest one? Seems like it a foto taken while he is coming out of SRMC. If so, he looks very much better than the previous Isabel hospital pics. My hearty prayers :)

SoftSword
27th May 2011, 07:18 PM
sakala... idhu edho palaya pic.... palaya getup...

easygoer
27th May 2011, 07:49 PM
I think, this video is taken today...

Thalaivar looks very cheerful and doesn't look like a sick person at all....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hugYySIDzBg

SoftSword
27th May 2011, 08:00 PM
car'la chase pannippoi camera mike ulla udraanunga...
edhula ivanungalukku edhachum accident aagirundhaa andha pazhiyum thalaivar mela... :evil:

flightla ponaalum GM solra maadhiri oru neelamaana kuchila mike'a katti uduvaanunga pola...

satissh_r
27th May 2011, 08:21 PM
Antha video Isabel hospital la eduthirukanga. Those who have been there would know it immediately

SoftSword
27th May 2011, 08:25 PM
know what?

easygoer
27th May 2011, 08:25 PM
Antha video Isabel hospital la eduthirukanga. Those who have been there would know it immediately

Oh k k... Thanks for your info bro....

satissh_r
27th May 2011, 08:26 PM
know what?

Know that was taken in Isabel and not in Ramachandra...

SoftSword
27th May 2011, 08:32 PM
oh quite possible... and the getup with the goatie was the one which had then...
ippo goatie illayae...

HonestRaj
27th May 2011, 08:34 PM
சூப்பர் ஸ்டார் விரைவில் முழுவதுமாக நலம் பெற வாழ்த்துக்கள் :)

easygoer
27th May 2011, 10:15 PM
Thalaivar has started off to airport from SRMC. Almost all the news channels are flashing....

Danush tweets
superstar's recorded voice will be aired all over soon....

balagvasi
27th May 2011, 10:20 PM
http://i51.tinypic.com/jhzciu.jpg

http://i55.tinypic.com/2aje7fs.jpg

easygoer
27th May 2011, 11:49 PM
Really very much moved by these fans... Wonder,whether anyone in this world will get these kind of love and affection what superstar recieves from people?
Particularly,Trichy fans are very aggressive....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvHhYB5DzPI

easygoer
27th May 2011, 11:56 PM
Thalaivar msg to fans(voice msg)

__

I will live up to your love and come back soon!
I believe in Gods grace and you !!
I am leaving in a happy state and dont know how to reply to your love !!

SoftSword
28th May 2011, 12:21 AM
enakkennavo idhellaam nalladhukku dhaannu thonudhu...

Dilbert
28th May 2011, 12:54 AM
ellam ok lastla anda baba bit koosru? ! This is typical tamil media :rant:

Anban
28th May 2011, 02:18 AM
oh... that audio is touching.. real or not..

easygoer
28th May 2011, 06:36 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh80CJPvgqU

Thalaivar's voice message... Very much worried after hearing this.... Very emotional and Sounds very weak...

Thalaivaa ipdi pesa kooda kastha padra nilamayile irupeeeenganu ninaikave illai.... Seekirame kunamagi varanum thalaivaa!!!

balagvasi
28th May 2011, 07:12 AM
Neenga yengalukku yedhuvum seiyya vendaam Thalaivaa.. Get well soon. Adhu onnu podhum...! He has underwent so many treatments and hence the weakness reflects in his voice & thats natural...! Nothing to worry about. Lets be positive... Singam chumma seerikittu returna aagapodhu. Wait and watch...!

baroque
28th May 2011, 08:44 AM
very nice of him to leave a positive note for his fans.
Don't worry.
If he is going through dialysis, it is an emotional process, once he gets used to the routines and diets to watch out for salt, potassium levels , infections, side effects etc...he will quickly come to terms with the treatments emotionally and physically.
it is not easy but அப்படியே புரிஞ்சுண்டு, regularity கொண்டு வந்துடுவார் eventually. ரொம்ப தெரிஞ்சா மாதிரி சொல்லறதா நினைக்காதீங்க, எங்க அம்மா dialysis பண்ணிண்டே, little bit of cooking,doing small stuff here & there, she was able to manage . just a matter of time to get used to the needs & demands.

wishes for his family too,
vinatha.

vithagan
28th May 2011, 09:26 AM
I got worried after hearing the audio.. avaru health ivlo mosama irukumnu ninachu kooda paarkalai... manasu romba baarma irukku.. :( Thalaiva Get well soon..!!

groucho070
28th May 2011, 12:31 PM
How to comfort my crying wife when there's a bit of tears in my own eyes listening to that. But onnu mattum theriyuthu, he knows what he's talking about, only weakened by the treatment and medication that's all. This reminded me of the time dad was hospitalised, I couldn't see him that time, and after surgery spoke to him over the phone and he sounded worst than this. But he's back to normal, fit as a fiddle within weeks.

Rajini'll bounce back like a raging thunder!!!

sathya_1979
28th May 2011, 01:01 PM
:cry2: seekkiram pazhaya maadhiri thirumbi vaa thalaivaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

omega
28th May 2011, 01:57 PM
I am not a very emotional person.............but this one (audio) shook me off.
Will stay positive....

balagvasi
28th May 2011, 02:14 PM
The Boss reaches Singapore

http://i51.tinypic.com/b5jpmx.jpg

Dilbert
28th May 2011, 04:02 PM

Thalaivar's voice message... Very much worried after hearing this.... Very emotional and Sounds very weak...

Thalaivaa ipdi pesa kooda kastha padra nilamayile irupeeeenganu ninaikave illai.... Seekirame kunamagi varanum thalaivaa!!!

:cry: Never in my wildest dream I thought I will be hearing thaliavar's voice this weak and tired. :cry:
Get well soon thaliavaa , from his voice I feel he has not fully recovered.

sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
28th May 2011, 04:09 PM
Loke like Kamal DID NOT meet/see his beloved friend at all :( & he had worried of 3 failed attempts to meet him :(
http://thatstamil.oneindia.in/movies/specials/2011/05/28-kamal-wants-meet-his-friend-rajini-aid0136.html

Dilbert
28th May 2011, 04:19 PM
The Boss reaches Singapore

http://i51.tinypic.com/b5jpmx.jpg

He is on wheel chair :cry:

Nerd
28th May 2011, 05:10 PM
When I first heard it last night from my facebook I thought that was not rajini but a mimicry artist at work. But after seeing the video everywhere and reading all your comments here I am forced to believe it's him. Now I dont have the mental strength to go back and listen to the audio one more time. I will be devastated.

I always had a bad feeling about his health. Dhanush in oneof his interviews sounded completely drained out and vetrimaaran in the press meet said Dhanush could not make it since he is in a different state of mind.. Thalaivar maamanaaru dhaan and he is not always proud of being a thalaivar mappillai.. Avarukke ipdeenaa..

Get well soon :cry:

sathya_1979
28th May 2011, 05:41 PM
Dhrishti kazhinjaachu, he will be back in 2-3 weeks completely alright :yes:

sathya_1979
28th May 2011, 06:02 PM
http://www.dinamalar.com/News_Detail.asp?Id=248082
ஆசியாவின் மிகச்சிறந்த மருத்துவமனையில் ரஜினி

சிங்கப்பூர்: ஆசியாவிலேயே மிகவும் சிறந்த மருத்துவமனை என கருதப்படும் சிங்கப்பூர் மவுண்ட் எலிசபெத் மருத்துவமனையில் நடிகர் ரஜினிகாந்த் அனுமதிக்கப்பட்டுள்ளார். இம்மருத்துவமனையில் அவருக்கு சிறுநீரக மாற்று அறுவை சிகிச்சை நடத்தப்படவுள்ளது. :shock: kidney transplant!

கடந்த 2009ம் ஆண்டு சமாஜ்வாடி கட்சியின் முன்னாள் பொதுச்செயலாளர் அமர்சிங் இம்மருத்துவமனையில் சிறுநீரக மாற்று அறுவை சிகிச்சை எடுத்துக்கொண்டார் என்பது குறிப்பிடத்தக்கது.

easygoer
28th May 2011, 06:10 PM
I am totally upset for the whole day. whenever I think about it, only tear drops are falling down from my eyes. Till yesterday,I was thinking that just he will be having some minor implications but overall he will be doing fine, but this audio totally shook me off. Today I heard from a trustable journalist that,he was in a very bad condition when he got admitted in SRMC and now his condition is far better than that...

Though doctors and his family kept on saying that he was fine. We couldn't see his daughters anywhere, after he got admitted in SRMC, specifically soundharya. Danush also seem to be very upset after that and I thought,it may be because of rumours but never ever thought his health would be this much serious...

Still I firmly believe that he will bounce back. Heard that, he was in a similar condition in 1980 but emerged very powerful after that episode. Expecting the same to happen once again. Though he sounded very weak in audio,he has got great confidence which is very well shown in that audio itself. This confidence and our prayers will definitely cure him...

Awaiting for the day,when he is gonna return from singapore and waving his hands on the airport... That day is definitely no longer....

sathya_1979
28th May 2011, 06:16 PM
nallavangaLa Andavan sOdhippAn, kai vida mAttAn

easygoer
28th May 2011, 06:20 PM
Thalivar admitted to Singapore’s top hospital
Tamil superstar Rajinikanth has been admitted to Singapore’s top hospital, the Mount Elizabeth Medical Centre, according to sources.

The 61-year-old actor arrived here on Saturday with his wife and two daughters after he was discharged from a Chennai hospital where he spent two weeks being treated for respiratory problems.

He is now at the Mount Elizabeth centre, which is considered one of the best hospitals in Asia, and it’s roster of patients includes big wigs like Indian politician Amar Singh, who had a kidney transplant here in 2009.However, the hospital has refused to comment on Rajinikanth’s health, saying that it was not obliged to disclose the identity of its patients when they request complete privacy.

After the ‘Endhiran’ star was discharged from the Sri Ramachandra Medical Centre in Chennai on Friday, the hospital had released a bulletin saying that the actor was “cheerful” and doing well.

“He is cheerful, taking his food himself, spending time with family. He has scheduled his trip abroad for a change and relaxation and incidentally to go in for selective checkups,” said the bulletin.

The actor suffered from exhaustion on April 29, the first day of the shoot of his latest venture ‘Rana’ and was admitted to the Isabel Hospital in Chennai. He was discharged the same day only to be readmitted on May 4 for allergic bronchitis and viral fever.

He was then admitted to the Sri Ramachandra Medical Centre on May 13 for respiratory infection and other problems.

He was shifted to a private ward last Sunday after being in the intensive care unit.

SOURCE: http://www.thehindu.com/arts/article2057159.ece

satissh_r
28th May 2011, 06:21 PM
:( :( Get well soon... Our prayers are with you

jaiganes
28th May 2011, 07:05 PM
he absolutely needs privacy.
reasons:
he has made himself into a powerful person onscreen and offscreen and continues to rule
with that image. if he continues to get treatment in india, with doctors and nurses posting every bit
of image in facebook and twitter, it will only subconsciously erode that "image".
Off public eye, he can recuperate with little drain of this image which is just pure ego - but a real source of power
for any working professional.
Him getting admitted to singapore hospital where there is more stricter implementation of privacy is the
best thing in the entire episode which has been a PR fiasco - so far.. in my opinion.

I request all of the fans to visualize Rajini in his own healing circle of privacy where he is able to remain mindless and
get healed in the pace nature has dictated to his body. Fans might think they "own" a piece of Rajini and are indebted to
know every inch of his health details. But they should realize that every individual has his own God given right to privacy
of medical detail and not even family members can intrude into that space if the individual wishes so. I hope atleast now
the pseudo paparazzi cell phone camera users lay off Rajini.
BTW I havent heard the voice message and I would only say it needs to be deleted from public space. I dont think Rajini deserves such a torture in public domain. Who would want to know that their moments of physical weakness is for everyone to consume and comment in public space..?

Dilbert
28th May 2011, 07:59 PM
Jai I agree with most of your points , yes THE EMPEROR need his privacy etc etc. But They should give periodic offical updates to aviod some 3 grade rumours in media , which inturn affect his die hard fans.. Remember we are talking about Rajnikanth(THE MOST IMPORTANT ACTOR IN INDIAN CINEMA).

jaiganes
29th May 2011, 12:25 AM
Jai I agree with most of your points , yes THE EMPEROR need his privacy etc etc. But They should give periodic offical updates to aviod some 3 grade rumours in media , which inturn affect his die hard fans.. Remember we are talking about Rajnikanth(THE MOST IMPORTANT ACTOR IN INDIAN CINEMA).
Dude, after baba debacle, for one to one and a half years, there was hardly any news update about rajini or his whereabouts. no one cared. people who need to know need to know. rest can only participate in a community rumour monging, suspecting and speculating on any info officially provided. so the official update to quench the public needs is a small pop corn fed to a never ending hunger of a emaciated elephant.. totally useless .

Dilbert
29th May 2011, 02:43 AM
Dude, after baba debacle, for one to one and a half years, there was hardly any news update about rajini or his whereabouts. no one cared. people who need to know need to know. rest can only participate in a community rumour monging, suspecting and speculating on any info officially provided. so the official update to quench the public needs is a small pop corn fed to a never ending hunger of a emaciated elephant.. totally useless .

Nice try Jai Kept up the good work as always :lol2: GAP- la - Goatuu !! Anyways I give rats a$$ for people for who treat it as popcorn news. Some form of offical updates does help his fans get through this testing time.

balagvasi
29th May 2011, 08:07 AM
Singapore news channel about Thalaivar's treatment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mTmoFQ4N_M

easygoer
29th May 2011, 10:21 AM
I Have Learnt A Lot From Rajini: A R Rahman

Oscar award winning musician A R Rahman has credited ailing Tamil superstar Rajinikanth for teaching him the ropes of the film industry and has hoped that the actor, currently convalescing in Singapore, recovers soon.

The 61-year-old is currently in the island nation for "treatment and rejuvenation" after he was discharged from a Chennai hospital, where he was being treated for respiratory problems.

After working together on last year's blockbuster Endhiran, the Jai Ho hitmaker is now composing the music for Rajinikanth's upcoming film Rana.

"Only two songs are yet to be composed. I will do it after Rajinikanth returns from Singapore. I have learnt a lot in my career in the film industry from him," Rahman told reporters on the eve of his concert here.

It was on the first day of Rana's shoot on April 29 that the star was hospitalised for exhaustion.

Read more at: http://movies.ndtv.com/movie_story.aspx?Section=Movies&ID=ENTEN20110176629&subcatg=MOVIESINDIA&keyword=regional&nid=108842&cp

sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
29th May 2011, 11:49 AM
Vaiko positive words on Rajni.

http://thatstamil.oneindia.in/news/2011/05/29/rajinikanth-has-mgr-political-force-vaiko-aid0091.html

நடிகர் ரஜினி சிகிக்சைக்காக சிங்கப்பூர் சென்றிருக்கிறார். அவர் சிங்கப்பூர் செல்லும் முன்பு பேசிய ஆடியோவை அவரது மகள் வெளியிட்டிருந்தார். அந்த ஆடியோவை நான் கேட்டேன்.

அந்த ஆடியோவில், நான் பணம் வாங்கிக்கொண்டு நடிக்கிறேன். அதற்கே தன் மீது இவ்வளவு அன்பு வைத்திருக்கிறீர்கள் என்று ரஜினி கூறுகிறார். இப்படி கூறுவதற்கு பெருந்தன்மை வேண்டும்.

நடிகர் ரஜினி விரைவில் பூரண நலம் பெறுவார். எம்.ஜி.ஆர். அவர்களுக்கு இருக்கிற அரசியல் சக்தி ரஜினியிடம் இருந்தது. இப்போதும் இருக்கிறது

gurusaravanan
29th May 2011, 04:21 PM
http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/250992_174073292651361_146391282086229_446433_6470 432_n.jpg

easygoer
29th May 2011, 05:07 PM
சிங்கப்பூர்: தலைவர் ரஜினியை பெரும் கட்டுப்பாடுகள், காவல்களுக்கிடையிலும் நேரில் பார்த்து பரவசப்பட்டுள்ளார் நமது ரசிகர் ஒருவர்.

அவர் பெயர் ரஜினிபாபு. சிங்கப்பூரில் பணியாற்றும் பாபு, தலைவர் வருகிறார் என்பது தெரிந்ததும், நேராக விமானநிலையத்துக்கு அதிகாலையிலேயே போய் காத்திருந்தாராம். ஆனால் தலைவரை மாற்று வழியில் விமான நிலைய ஊழியர்கள் அழைத்துச் சென்றுவிடவே, அவர் சிகிச்சைப் பெற்றுவரும் மவுன்ட் எலிசபெத் மருத்துவமனைக்குச் சென்றுள்ளனர் பாபுவும் அவரது நண்பர்களும்.

ரஜினியை இன்று காலை நேரில் பார்த்த தன் அனுபவத்தை ரஜினி பாபு இப்படிக் கூறினார்:

“மவுன்ட் எலிசபெத் மருத்துவமனையில் ரஜினியைப் பார்க்க ஏற்கெனவே ஏராளமான ரசிகர்கள் குவிந்திருந்தனர். கூட்டம் கூடினால் உடனடியாக சிங்கப்பூர் போலீசார் அப்புறப்படுத்திவிடுவார்கள் என்பதால், அருகாமையில் உள்ள கடைகளில் நின்றபடி, கூல்டிரிங்ஸ் குடிக்கும் சாக்கில் மருத்துவமனையையே பார்த்துக் கொண்டிருந்தோம். மருத்துவமனையைப் பார்த்தால் எனக்கு தலைவர் முகம்தான் தெரிந்தது.

ஆனாலும் நேற்று முழுக்க தலைவரைப் பார்க்க வாய்ப்பு கிடைக்கவில்லை. அதனால் இன்று ஞாயிற்றுக்கிழமை சீக்கிரமே வந்துவிட்டோம். எப்படியோ அங்கிருந்த காவலர்கள், செவிலியர்கள் உதவியுடன் தலைவர் சிகிச்சைப் பெறும் 6 வது மாடிக்குச் சென்றோம். அங்கு ராயல் சூட்டில் தங்கியுள்ளார் தலைவர்.

நாங்கள் போனபோது, அவர் படுக்கையில் இருந்தார். முகத்தில் கொஞ்சம் தாடி வளர்ந்திருந்தது. அவர் நலமாக உள்ளதை நேரில் பார்த்தபிறகுதான் நிம்மதியடைந்தோம். இதனை சக ரசிகர்களுக்கும் தெரிவிக்க விரும்புகிறோம்.

நாங்கள் தலைவரைப் புகைப்படம் எடுக்க முயன்றோம். ஆனால் சௌந்தர்யா அந்த நேரத்தில் வந்துவிட்டார். புகைப்படம் எடுக்க வேண்டாம் என்றும், அப்பா நல்லபடியாக வருவார். அதுவரை பொறுமையாக இருங்கள். அவருக்கு தொந்தரவு தரக்கூடாது என்றும் கூறினார்.

எனவே உடனே நாங்கள் இறங்கி வந்துவிட்டோம். தலைவர் இப்போது ஐசியுவுக்கு மாற்றப்பட்டுள்ளார். அங்கிருந்து வெளியில் வந்ததும், நாங்கள் மீண்டும் அவரை நிச்சயம் பார்ப்போம். முடிந்தால் புகைப்படம் எடுப்போம்”, என்றார்.

அங்கு தான் எடுத்த இரு வீடியோக்களை அனுப்பி வைத்திருந்தார் பாபு. ஆனால் அவற்றில் தலைவர் இல்லை. லதா ரஜினி புகைப்படம் எடுக்க வேண்டாம் என எச்சரிப்பது போன்ற காட்சி இருந்தது. இன்னொரு வீடியோவில் அப்பா நலமாக இருக்கார். அவரை தொந்தரவு செய்ய வேண்டாம் என சௌந்தர்யா கூறும் காட்சி இடம்பெற்றுள்ளது.

-என்வழி ஸ்பெஷல்

A.ANAND
29th May 2011, 05:49 PM
சூப்பர் ஸ்டார் ரஜினிகாந்த் விரைவில் குணமடைவார்-ஏ.ஆர்.ரஹ்மான்

சூப்பர் ஸ்டார் ரஜினியின் உடல் நலம் விரைவில் குணமடையும். அவர் மீண்டும் தனது நடிப்பைத் தொடருவார் என்று இசைப் புயல் ஏ.ஆர்.ரஹ்மான் கூறியுள்ளார்.

இதுகுறித்து ஏ.ஆர்.ரஹ்மான் கூறுகையில்,நான் ரஜினி சாரிடமிருந்து நிறைய கற்றுக் கொண்டுள்ளேன். திரையுலகம் குறித்து எனக்கு அவர் நிறைய சொல்லியுள்ளார். அவை எனக்கு பெரும் உதவியாக இருந்துள்ளன.

ராணா படத்திற்கும் நான் இசையமைத்து வருகிறேன். இன்னும் 2 பாடல்கள்தான் அதில் பாக்கி உள்ளன. ரஜினிகாந்த் சிங்கப்பூரிலிருந்து திரும்பியதும் அதை முடித்துக் கொடுப்பேன் என்றார் ரஹ்மான்.

Bala (Karthik)
29th May 2011, 07:03 PM
Very depressing to hear the audio clip

And those fans (in easygoer's post) - ivanga ellam fans-a? :banghead:

joe
29th May 2011, 08:27 PM

Me too :(
My heartful wishes and prayers.

joe
29th May 2011, 08:33 PM
Ofcourse ,Rajini deserves all our prayers .. But in the name of affection , better Rajini fans don't put too much pressure on Rajini and his family .
Yes , we are worried ,but don't let Rajini worry about fans ..That is the good thing fans have to do at this moment .

joe
29th May 2011, 09:24 PM
Is it only me felt SS resembles old NT in some places of his message ?

easygoer
29th May 2011, 10:40 PM
Some good news

Sun news says that today dialysis was done for the second time.Doctor's have said that his kidneys are gradually coming back to normal and he is well responding to the treatment...

jaiganes
30th May 2011, 12:11 AM
@joe - your signature is simply superb!!

Parthyy
30th May 2011, 12:39 AM
just heard the trembling voice of rajini...felt depresed...initially thought not much serios.......he needd complete rest....
Get well soon

Dilbert
30th May 2011, 02:19 AM

And those fans (in easygoer's post) - ivanga ellam fans-a? :banghead:

Cut it out ! bala & gang , this is not one of those topic you guys can use to take stab at rajni fans.
Ivnaga ellam fans ellea , neengellam than Fan-hood kku Light house.. (air condition) !

Some people are more emotional then others ! Lets leave it at that !
Personally I am in no mood to listen to lecture about how fans should react etc etc.

groucho070
30th May 2011, 06:39 AM
Is it only me felt SS resembles old NT in some places of his message ?Absolutely. I felt it too.

balagvasi
30th May 2011, 07:13 AM
எம்.ஜி.ஆரின் அரசியல் சக்தி ரஜினியிடம் இருக்கிறது

சென்னை: அன்று எம்.ஜி.ஆரிடம் இருந்த அரசியல் சக்தி இன்று சூப்பர் ஸ்டார் ரஜினிகாந்த்திடம் இருக்கிறது என்று கூறியுள்ளார் மதிமுக பொதுச் செயலாளர் வைகோ.

மதிமுகவின் 18ம் ஆண்டு விழா சென்னை சைதாப்பேட்டையில் நடந்தது. அதில் கலந்து கொண்டு வைகோ பேசினார். அதிமுக ஆட்சி குறித்தும், ஜெயலலிதா குறித்தும், ரா...ஜபக்சே குறித்தும், இலங்கைப் பிரச்சினை குறித்தும் பேசிய வைகோ, ரஜினி குறித்தும் பேசினார்.

அப்போது அவர் கூறுகையில்,

நடிகர் ரஜினி சிகிக்சைக்காக சிங்கப்பூர் சென்றிருக்கிறார். அவர் சிங்கப்பூர் செல்லும் முன்பு பேசிய ஆடியோவை அவரது மகள் வெளியிட்டிருந்தார். அந்த ஆடியோவை நான் கேட்டேன்.

அந்த ஆடியோவில், நான் பணம் வாங்கிக்கொண்டு நடிக்கிறேன். அதற்கே தன் மீது இவ்வளவு அன்பு வைத்திருக்கிறீர்கள் என்று ரஜினி கூறுகிறார். இப்படி கூறுவதற்கு பெருந்தன்மை வேண்டும்.

நடிகர் ரஜினி விரைவில் பூரண நலம் பெறுவார். எம்.ஜி.ஆர். அவர்களுக்கு இருக்கிற அரசியல் சக்தி ரஜினியிடம் இருந்தது. இப்போதும் இருக்கிறது !!

Bala (Karthik)
30th May 2011, 10:58 AM
Cut it out ! bala & gang , this is not one of those topic you guys can use to take stab at rajni fans.
Ivnaga ellam fans ellea , neengellam than Fan-hood kku Light house.. (air condition) !

Some people are more emotional then others ! Lets leave it at that !
Personally I am in no mood to listen to lecture about how fans should react etc etc.
Dilbert
:omg: :shock: Unbelievable!!!
First of all, why all this persistent and NEEDLESS hatred, snide remarks etc? (all the time!). Please try to understand what is being said instead of going by your prejudice based on hub handles, avatars and previous "fights"

Bala and "gang" - What gang?

In spite of repeated attempts by Rajini's family to appeal to fans and public not to visit and disturb Rajini, why are these guys still causing trouble? Why, in heaven's name did Rajini and family come to Singapore, in the first place? And what's with taking videos/pictures? Its more to do with satisfying their ego urge ("Hey, i have updates on Thalaivar, i have photos" - they become important persons) than any concern for Rajini or his family.
I'm not perverse enough to use this to take stabs at Rajini's fans or anybody else's for that matter. And its disappointing and disgusting to think that you are accusing me of doing that (especially after the PM you sent and our subsequent exchanges). Endha actor fan indha madhiri pannirundhaalum idhe reaction dhaan. There are fans like these for every actor - an example of this attitude is to have photos of themselves bigger in size than that of their idol. Its about value for human privacy, health and basic decency.
I'm not talking about the unmatched love towards Rajini of fans in general - those who pray, do anhishekams, thee midhippu etc. That is different from hounding the family like paparazzi like these guys do

cm123
30th May 2011, 11:20 AM
Absolutely. I felt it too.

I too felt it. And my 3 year old son was saying 'Thatha pesuranga...'

It is sad and depressing ,at the same time it increased the bond between rajini and his fans.

Dilbert
30th May 2011, 11:28 AM
Dilbert
:omg: :shock: Unbelievable!!!
First of all, why all this persistent and NEEDLESS hatred, snide remarks etc? (all the time!). Please try to understand what is being said instead of going by your prejudice based on hub handles, avatars and previous "fights"

Bala and "gang" - What gang?

In spite of repeated attempts by Rajini's family to appeal to fans and public not to visit and disturb Rajini, why are these guys still causing trouble? Why, in heaven's name did Rajini and family come to Singapore, in the first place? And what's with taking videos/pictures? Its more to do with satisfying their ego urge ("Hey, i have updates on Thalaivar, i have photos" - they become important persons) than any concern for Rajini or his family.
I'm not perverse enough to use this to take stabs at Rajini's fans or anybody else's for that matter. And its disappointing and disgusting to think that you are accusing me of doing that (especially after the PM you sent and our subsequent exchanges). Endha actor fan indha madhiri pannirundhaalum idhe reaction dhaan. There are fans like these for every actor - an example of this attitude is to have photos of themselves bigger in size than that of their idol. Its about value for human privacy, health and basic decency.
I'm not talking about the unmatched love towards Rajini of fans in general - those who pray, do anhishekams, thee midhippu etc. That is different from hounding the family like paparazzi like these guys do

:notthatway: Bala (keep our PMs exchange aside , never doubted you for even a min there) I was refering to your comment on easygoer's video where people did some special poojas. and couple of fans mentioned they didn't take these kind of measures even for their own family members etc etc.

When you quoted that they are not "True Fans" I beg to differ THEY ARE TRUE FANS but little emotional.

groucho070
30th May 2011, 11:31 AM
Bala 100%.

Radio news (Minnal) said he has been transferred to normal ward, and that he doesn't require kidney transplant. It didn't quote exact source, just "vattaaram".

Dilbert
30th May 2011, 12:01 PM
Bala, This is biggest PR failure from Rajnikanth family, No one should be blamed but them , Who turned it in to a media circus. This is a prime example of Indian culture adapting to social networking space. More than anyone (Fans) his own son-in-law acted as if he is getting up to min updates.. and his tweets were sare vendungea.. ! Even for that I will be tagged something here in the hub. If you look back at some his tweets and analayze the current situation you will know what I am talking about!
People who are advocating about rajni's family needs privacy etc etc is actually advocating it through the same media outlets which created some crude rumors about his health.

I would appreciate if there is a period offical update from proper source (like a doctor at SRMC) speak to media brief them about progress.

balagvasi
30th May 2011, 12:33 PM
சிங்கப்பூர் மருத்துவமனையில் சிகிச்சைப் பெற்று வரும் சூப்பர் ஸ்டார் ரஜினி, நேற்று தனது பேரன்களை வரவழைத்து பார்த்து மகிழ்ந்தார்.

சிறுநீரக பாதிப்புக்கு சிகிச்சைப் பெற சிங்கப்பூரில் உள்ள ஆசியாவின் மிகச் சிறந்த மருத்துவமனையான மவுன்ட் எலிசபெத்தில் சேர்க்கப்பட்டுள்ளார்.

அங்குள்ள டாக்டர்கள் குழுவினர் ரஜினிகாந்துக்கு, டயாலிசிஸ் சிகிச்சை அளித்தனர். இதில் நல்ல முன்னேற்றம் ஏற்பட்டது. அதனைத் தொடர்ந்து, நேற்று காலை மீண்டும் தீவிர சிகிச்சை பிரிவில் இருந்து தனி அறைக்கு ரஜினிகாந்த் மாற்றப்பட்டார்.

டாக்டர்கள் மற்றும் குடும்பத்தினர்களிடம் ரஜினிகாந்த் உற்சாகமாக பேசினார்.

சென்னையிலிருந்து மனைவி லதாவுடன் வந்திருந்த பேரக் குழந்தைகள் யாத்ரா மற்றும் லிங்காவை கொஞ்சி மகிழ்ந்தார்.

ரஜினியின் உடல் நிலையில் நல்ல முன்னேற்றம் ஏற்பட்டுள்ளது என்றும், இதனால் அவருக்கு மாற்று சிறுநீரகம் பொருத்துவதற்கான வாய்ப்பு குறைவு என்றும் மருத்துவமனை வட்டாரங்கள் தெரிவித்தன

balaajee
30th May 2011, 01:48 PM
Big B is Rajnikanth's friend in need

It was on good friend Amitabh Bachchan's advice, who has been monitoring Rajinikanth's health, that the superstar flew down to Singapore (http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/topic/Singapore) for treatment.

They are competition to each other. Each is as magnanimous as the other and yet they are close friends and acquaintances. Rajinikanth (http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/topic/Rajinikanth) and Amitabh Bachchan (http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/topic/Amitabh-Bachchan) go back a long way, to the 1983 hit Andhaa Kaanoon (http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/topic/Andhaa-Kaanoon).

The two actors have been thick ever since, from sharing opinions for hours on each others' films to discussing and overseeing illnesses or issues in life. With such a flourishing relationship, when Rajinikanth was hospitalised, it was Big constantly in touch with his wife Latha and his doctors who suggested Mount Elizabeth Hospital in Singapore for Rajini's better treatment of renal failure.

May be it's the unsatisfactory condition of Indian hospitals and also personal experience at the Singapore hospital ( Amar Singh (http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/topic/Amar-Singh-(politician)) was also admitted to the hospital for kidney transplant) that Bachchan suggested it.

Not only did he recommend the hospital but also personally spoke to the doctors there. A source close to Rajinikanth's family confirms. "Rajiniji has been diagnosed with renal failure leading to kidney complications. Rajiniji's family is indebted to Amitji for recommending the treatment in Singapore."

Big B too confirmed that he recommended Rajini a treatment from a Singapore hospital. "I've been talking to Rajini and his wife Latha on his condition and on his welfare regularly. Latha wanted to take him out and asked me to recommend a destination. Of the many options that came up, I suggested Singapore."

Speaking about his warm relationship with Rajinikanth, Bachchan says, "He's so down-to-earth! How he remains that way with the kind of fan-following, is a mystery. And his wife has been a wonderful support. She has brought up their children so well. We discuss issues with each other."
indiatimes.com (http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com)

Plum
30th May 2011, 02:10 PM
Ofcourse ,Rajini deserves all our prayers .. But in the name of affection , better Rajini fans don't put too much pressure on Rajini and his family .
Yes , we are worried ,but don't let Rajini worry about fans ..That is the good thing fans have to do at this moment .

+1 on the type of fans Bala is talking about - the ones who use photos with him etc, I know more update on him etc as ego-satisfiers. There are a lot of them.

Bala, This is biggest PR failure from Rajnikanth family, No one should be blamed but them , .
You are serious? The man's sick, and his family should worry about PR? To hell with PR, their only priority is his health and logistics related to that.

balagvasi
30th May 2011, 03:15 PM
சிறுநீரகங்கள் பாதிக்கப்பட்டுள்ளது உறுதி செய்யப்பட்டாதால், ரஜினிக்கு புதிய சிறுநீரகங்களைப் பொறுத்த மருத்துவர்கள் முடிவு செய்துள்ளனர்.

நடிகர் ரஜினிகாந்த் உடல் நலக்குறைவால் ஒரு மாதமாக மருத்துவமனையில் சிகிச்சை பெற்று வருகிறார். மூச்சுத் திணறல், வாந்தி பிரச்சினைக்காக மயிலாப்பூரில் உள்ள இசபெல் ஆஸ்பத்திரியில் கடந்த மாதம் 29-ந்தேதி சேர்ந்தார். அதில் குணம் ஏற்பட்டு வீடு திரும்பிய அவர் மீண்டும் 4-ந்தேதி அதே ஆஸ்பத்திரியில் நுரையீரல் பிரச்சினைக்காக அனுமதிக்கப்பட்டார்.

உடல் பரிசோதனையில் ரஜினிக்கு சிறுநீரக பிரச்சினை இருப்பது தெரிய வந்தது. சிறுநீரகங்கள் சரியாக வேலை செய்யாததால் காலில் வீக்கமும் ஏற்பட்டது. இதையடுத்து போரூர் ராமச்சந்திரா மருத்துவமனையில் அனுமதிக்கப்பட்டு சிகிச்சை அளிக்கப்பட்டது.

அங்கு 5 தடவைக்கு மேல் ரத்தத்தை சுத்தம் செய்யும் டயாலிசிஸ் சிகிச்சை அளிக்கப்பட்டது. இதனால் உடல்நிலையில் முன்னேற்றம் ஏற்பட்டது. ஆனாலும் சிறுநீரக பாதிப்புக்கு உயர் சிகிச்சை அளிக்க ரஜினி குடும்பத்தினர் விரும்பினர்.

இதையடுத்து கடந்த வெள்ளிக்கிழமை இரவு விமானத்தில் சிங்கப்பூர் அழைத்துச் செல்லப்பட்டார். அங்குள்ள மவுண்ட் எலிசபெத் மருத்துவமனையில் தீவிர சிகிச்சை பிரிவில் அனுமதிக்கப்பட்டார். சிறப்பு மருத்துவர்கள் ரஜினிக்கு சிகிச்சை அளித்தனர்.

மருத்துவ அறிக்கை வெளியிட அவர்கள் மறுத்து விட்டார்கள். இதனால் என்ன மாதிரி சிகிச்சைகள் அளிக்கப்படுகின்றன என்ற விவரங்கள் தெரியவில்லை. அவருக்கு டயாலிசிஸ் சிகிச்சை தொடர்ந்து அளிக்கப்படுவதாக ஆஸ்பத்திரி வட்டாரத்தில் தெரிவிக்கப்பட்டது.

சிறுநீரக செயல்பாட்டை மேம்படுத்த முடியுமா? என்று டாக்டர் குழுவினர் ஆலோசித்தனர். தற்போது சிறுநீரக மாற்று அறுவை சிகிச்சை செய்வதென முடிவெடுத்து இருப்பதாகத் தெரிய வந்துள்ளது. விரைவில் சிறுநீரக மாற்று ஆபரேஷன் நடைபெறும் என கூறப்படுகிறது.

அமிதாப் அட்வைஸ்...

உலகின் மற்ற நாடுகளை விட சென்னையிலேயே சிறப்பாக இந்த சிகிச்சையை செய்ய முடியும். ஆனால் இங்கே சொந்தக்காரர்கள், ரத்த உறவுகள்தான் டோனர்களாக இருக்க முடியும் என்பதாலேயே வெளிநாட்டுக்கு அவரை அழைத்துச் சென்றுள்ளதாகக் கூறுகின்றனர்.

மேலும் இந்த மவுன்ட் எலிசபெத் மருத்துவமனைக்கு ரஜினியை அழைத்துச் செல்லும்படி கூறியவர் அமிதாப் பச்சன்தானாம். சமாஜ்வாடி கட்சியின் முன்னாள் பொதுச்செயலாளரும் அமிதாப்பின் நெருங்கிய நண்பருமான அமர்சிங் இங்குதான் மாற்று சிறுநீரகங்கள் பொருத்திக் கொண்டு இப்போது நலமுடன் உள்ளார்.

இந்த அனுபவத்தின் அடிப்படையிலேயே ரஜினியை சிங்கப்பூரில் அமர்சிங் நலம் பெற்ற இதே மருத்துவமனையில் சேர்க்க லதாவுக்கு அமிதாப் அறிவுரை சொன்னதாக பிரபல ஆங்கில நாளிதழ் குறிப்பிட்டுள்ளது.

easygoer
30th May 2011, 05:26 PM
///Sun news says that he has been shifted to normal ward from ICU just now and his kidneys slowly starting functioning////

Hope it should be true,.....

Dilbert
30th May 2011, 11:54 PM
You are serious? The man's sick, and his family should worry about PR? To hell with PR, their only priority is his health and logistics related to that.

You never stop ammusing me man , with you ever pretentious posts ! and always on the hook at spice..for anything everything !!
Bala was refering to a easygoer's some post about Individual fans showing off thaliavar's photo and latest updates on their social networking ids etc. etc.. I miss took it for easygoer's video post where fans were performing some extreme pooja..!

Within in that Gap, One heavy headed guy declares he conquered the world and also started his next journey to conquer the universe. And others great heads are here to send him off !
Wow ! Get a life !

SoftSword
31st May 2011, 03:28 AM
makkalae...
pls free vidunga...

ajithfederer
31st May 2011, 04:51 AM
Kekka romba sangadama irukku. Ivalavu serioussa irukkum nu naan nenaikala, enaku theriyala. I hope and pray he gets well very quickly.

Plum
31st May 2011, 11:27 AM
Alright Dilbu, you have sole rights on Rajinikant. Enjoyy! Indha threadla post paNNi dhAn nAnga Rajini mEla irukkum ariyAdhai/concern kAttaNumnu illai :wave:

PARAMASHIVAN
31st May 2011, 04:11 PM
What is the latest news? I did not have access to net in the last 4 days, a local shop owner told me that Rajni has been taken to Singapore for treatment, is it true ? :(

PARAMASHIVAN
31st May 2011, 04:13 PM
Absolutely. I felt it too.

SS resemble NT in acting department quite a bit :)

SoftSword
31st May 2011, 04:28 PM
What is the latest news? I did not have access to net in the last 4 days, a local shop owner told me that Rajni has been taken to Singapore for treatment, is it true ? :(

change ur internet connection paramu.
u dont have internet access but its good atleast u can write a post here.

ajaybaskar
31st May 2011, 04:34 PM

Adhaane? Who would concentrate on PR when his health is deteriorating?

PARAMASHIVAN
31st May 2011, 04:58 PM
change ur internet connection paramu.
u dont have internet access but its good atleast u can write a post here.

Why do you always misunderstand me, I said I did not have Internet access for the last 4 days , as I was not at home , That is why I wanted to know what was happening? Did I ask some thing silly? or do you find that Funny ?

SoftSword
31st May 2011, 05:02 PM
Why do you always misunderstand me, I said I did not have Internet access for the last 4 days , as I was not at home , That is why I wanted to know what was happening? Did I ask some thing silly? or do you find that Funny ?

paramu why serious...
i was just wondering if u r not able to read the previous pages of this thread to know the updates.

PARAMASHIVAN
31st May 2011, 05:08 PM
paramu why serious...
i was just wondering if u r not able to read the previous pages of this thread to know the updates.

Oh Ok, I am just going through them now :) by the way It is raining like monsoon here! :frightened:

Nerd
31st May 2011, 06:45 PM
Inga enna sandai? Each of us have different opinions so freeyaa vidungappa..

If you ask me, thalaivarai freeya vidanum. Periodic updates from the family members should suffice. Obviously they don't have to let everything out. There was no need for that audio as well. But enna seyyiradhu...

Avadi to America
31st May 2011, 07:35 PM
enna boss ellarum intha timela sandai pottukittu....Let hope and wait for thalivar to come back.

Avadi to America
31st May 2011, 07:46 PM
http://ibnlive.in.com/news/rana-may-be-rajinikanths-last-film-dhanush/155733-8.html

thalivar PRO "DHANUSH"than... vera yaru...

app_engine
31st May 2011, 09:44 PM
Hope Rajini gets the needed privacy away from India and convalesce faster!

It appears that the papparazzi (media / fanatics) have forced the family to decide to move abroad. The good thing (in general) about Rajini is his "not-caring-for-PR-attitude" (compare his appearances in movies v/s public functions to other celebrities, for e.g.)

Possibly he / his family wants to live a natural / normal life like most ordinary people -i.e. as much as possible- despite being the biggest celebrity of his domicile. Same attitude is reflected when he fights with a medical condition as well.

Unfortunately, TN / India can't give him such privacy :-( Otherwise, I think the Docs & facilities in India are sophisticated / equipped enough to handle the reported conditions. Westerners travel from US to India for treatment nowadays (for cost advantage at comparable facilities) and insurance companies support that. (IIRC, it went to the extent that Obama publicly requested people NOT to go to India / Asia for treatment but support the local economy.)

easygoer
31st May 2011, 09:46 PM
I think Thalaivar is recovering fastly... Danush seem to be happy and casual on the press meet.... Aishwarya danush also written on the facebook about his health... Going by his family's positive energy,Definitely he should be recuperating well...

Danush tweets
//I never said rana s sirs last film. Wen asked whether he ll cont actin n movies I said dat only he shud answer but rana wil happen.god bless

Its really funny how pple can manipulate statements. Haha. God bless

Thank you guys. Its really touching dat u all r wid us.V all need you and ur prayers r all answered well :) seekiram saravedi dhan.god bless //

Aishwarys Danush on Facebook
"Appa is really recovering well.I would like to say a heartfelt thanks to each and every soul thats been praying for him.And really you all been a such a support to our family and we really cant thank you enough and we are so great full to each and everyone of you sitting at home n temples it means a lot to us and i believe that very strongly that medicines can only help but all your prayers will definitly cure him:)"

easygoer
31st May 2011, 09:59 PM
Danush also says "Kidney transplantation is just a joke" and Rajini will be back within 10 days....

PARAMASHIVAN
31st May 2011, 10:16 PM
Unfortunately, TN / India can't give him such privacy
Yes :exactly: It is good he is there, away from insane fanatics and media ! I always thought, he should get away from crowd and take treatment abroad!

SoftSword
31st May 2011, 10:39 PM
"And really you all been a such a support to our family and we really cant thank you enough and we are so great full to each and everyone of you sitting at home n temples it means a lot to us and i believe that very strongly that medicines can only help but all your prayers will definitly cure him:)"

endha schoolla padichadhu? yaen ipdi pulliyae vekkaama ivlo periya kolam podudhu...

SoftSword
31st May 2011, 10:40 PM
I think Thalaivar is recovering fastly... Danush seem to be happy and casual on the press meet.... Aishwarya danush also written on the facebook about his health... Going by his family's positive energy,Definitely he should be recuperating well...

Danush tweets
//I never said rana s sirs last film. Wen asked whether he ll cont actin n movies I said dat only he shud answer but rana wil happen.god bless

Its really funny how pple can manipulate statements. Haha. God bless

Thank you guys. Its really touching dat u all r wid us.V all need you and ur prayers r all answered well :) seekiram saravedi dhan.god bless //

"Appa is really recovering well.I would like to say a heartfelt thanks to each and every soul thats been praying for him.And really you all been a such a support to our family and we really cant thank you enough and we are so great full to each and everyone of you sitting at home n temples it means a lot to us and i believe that very strongly that medicines can only help but all your prayers will definitly cure him:)"

press meet?
link pls.

easygoer
31st May 2011, 11:23 PM
softsword

I couldn't find any youtube link....

Here you go....
http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=133300643413914&oid=144773458899435&comments

easygoer
1st June 2011, 07:53 AM
Danush press meet videos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QBBxwEn2wg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAiUmgteiYE

vaiko's speech about thalaivar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXwFC0tcP68

Sarna
1st June 2011, 08:33 AM
சிங்கப்பூர்: தலைவர் ரஜினியை பெரும் கட்டுப்பாடுகள்,
அங்கு தான் எடுத்த இரு வீடியோக்களை அனுப்பி வைத்திருந்தார் பாபு. ஆனால் அவற்றில் தலைவர் இல்லை. லதா ரஜினி புகைப்படம் எடுக்க வேண்டாம் என எச்சரிப்பது போன்ற காட்சி இருந்தது. இன்னொரு வீடியோவில் அப்பா நலமாக இருக்கார். அவரை தொந்தரவு செய்ய வேண்டாம் என சௌந்தர்யா கூறும் காட்சி இடம்பெற்றுள்ளது.

-என்வழி ஸ்பெஷல்

Yes :exactly: It is good he is there, away from insane fanatics and media ! I always thought, he should get away from crowd and take treatment abroad!

nalla karpanai ............ :lol:

hamid
1st June 2011, 11:23 AM
Inga enna sandai? Each of us have different opinions so freeyaa vidungappa..

If you ask me, thalaivarai freeya vidanum. Periodic updates from the family members should suffice. Obviously they don't have to let everything out. There was no need for that audio as well. But enna seyyiradhu...

+1 .........

balagvasi
1st June 2011, 01:01 PM
Rana'vaadhu Gaana'vadhu....!

joe
1st June 2011, 01:17 PM
கேட்ட கமல்... கலங்கிய ரஜினி!

ரஜினியை சந்திக்க ஆசைப்பட்ட முதல்வருக்கும், மு.க-வுக்கும் 'நோ’ சொன்னது ரஜினி குடும்பம். ஆனால் சிங்கப்பூர் செல்லும் முதல் நாள் இரவு, ரஜினியை சந்திக்க கமலுக்கு மட்டும் ரகசியமாக அனுமதி அளித்தனர். ராமச்சந்திரா மருத்துவமனையில், ''ரஜினி! நானும் சிங்கப்பூருக்கு வந்து உங்ககூடவே இருக்கட்டுமா..?'' என்று கமல் கேட்க... கலங்கிவிட்டாராம் ரஜினி!

-ஜூ.வி

groucho070
1st June 2011, 02:25 PM
Aww, that's very touching.

SoftSword
1st June 2011, 02:33 PM
enakku oru doubt... aaramba kaalatthula onnaa kootthadichu oor sutthi thirinjappo ellaam 'vaanga..ponga'naa pesiruppaanga ivanga?

PARAMASHIVAN
1st June 2011, 03:13 PM

ரஜினியை சந்திக்க ஆசைப்பட்ட முதல்வருக்கும், மு.க-வுக்கும் 'நோ’ சொன்னது ரஜினி குடும்பம். ஆனால் சிங்கப்பூர் செல்லும் முதல் நாள் இரவு, ரஜினியை சந்திக்க கமலுக்கு மட்டும் ரகசியமாக அனுமதி அளித்தனர். ராமச்சந்திரா மருத்துவமனையில், ''ரஜினி! நானும் சிங்கப்பூருக்கு வந்து உங்ககூடவே இருக்கட்டுமா..?'' என்று கமல் கேட்க... கலங்கிவிட்டாராம் ரஜினி!

-ஜூ.வி நட்புக்கு இது ஒரு சரியான உதாரணம் !

hamid
1st June 2011, 03:27 PM
enakku oru doubt... aaramba kaalatthula onnaa kootthadichu oor sutthi thirinjappo ellaam 'vaanga..ponga'naa pesiruppaanga ivanga?

For a similar question Kamal once said in an interview : " ethirkaalathula kandippa periya aala varuvomnu engalukku nambikkai irunthathu.. naangale vaada podaannu kooptukitta vera yaar engala mathippanga?..aduthavankalukku appadi koopida oru chance koduthathu maathiriyum aakidum.. athunaala naanga aarambathula irunthe vaanga pongannu thaan pesippom"

Cinemarasigan
1st June 2011, 03:37 PM
For a similar question Kamal once said in an interview : " ethirkaalathula kandippa periya aala varuvomnu engalukku nambikkai irunthathu.. naangale vaada podaannu kooptukitta vera yaar engala mathippanga?..aduthavankalukku appadi koopida oru chance koduthathu maathiriyum aakidum.. athunaala naanga aarambathula irunthe vaanga pongannu thaan pesippom"

Yaa. Even I remember reading something like this..

Cinemarasigan
1st June 2011, 03:42 PM

-ஜூ.வி

Naanum thaan....

SoftSword
1st June 2011, 03:44 PM
thanks hamid, cr...
idhukku dhaan periyavanga venumradhu...

sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
1st June 2011, 05:11 PM

இதே சிங்கப்பூரில் விடியவிடிய ரகசியமாக ஊர்சுற்றிவிட்டு அடுத்தநாள் படப்பிடிப்பு இடைவேளைகளில் ஒருவர் தோள் மீது மாறிமாறி தூங்கின காலத்தில் எல்லாம், அதுவும் இவர்கள் இருவர் மட்டும் இருக்கும்போது நிச்சயம் வாடாபோடா தான் இருந்திருக்கும். அப்போது இருவருமே யூத் இல்லையா! ஆனால் விவிஐபி ஆகிவிட்ட பின், பொது இடங்களில் ஒருமையில் பேச இருவருமே விரும்ப வாய்ப்பில்லை.

அதுபோக, கமலின் முன்னாள் நண்பர், கேன்சரால் இறந்த, ராஜன் என்பவர் அப்படியே ரஜினி போலவே துறுதுறுவென இருந்ததாகவும், ரஜினி சாயலில் இருந்ததாகவும் கமலே சொல்லியிருக்கிறார். அவரை கமல் தன் அண்ணனாக பாவித்தார். அந்த ராஜன் மறைவுக்குப்பின் ரஜினியை அண்ணனாகப் பார்ப்பதாகவும் சொன்னார். எனவே அவர் அந்த வகையில், இருவரும் தனிமையில் பேசும்போதும், கமல் ரஜினியை வாங்க போங்க என்றே விளிக்கக்கூடும். ரஜினியும் கமல் மேல் வைத்திருக்கும் மரியாதை காரணமாக(வயதினால் அல்ல) தனிமையில் கூட வாங்கபோங்க தான் சொல்வார் என தோன்றுகிறது.

இவர்கள் நட்பு ரகசியமாகவே இருப்பதால் அந்த நட்பின் மேல் மரியாதை இன்னும் கூடுகிறது. அதே சமயம் ஜூவியின் கதை கட்டுரை கற்பனைத்திறன் மீதும் எனக்கு மிகுந்த நம்பிக்கை உள்ளது :rotfl: அவர்கள் சொன்னதுபோல் சந்திப்பு நடந்திருக்காவிட்டாலும் அவர்களின் நட்பு மீது சந்தேகப்பட எதுவுமில்லை.

SoftSword
1st June 2011, 05:19 PM
இதே சிங்கப்பூரில் விடியவிடிய ரகசியமாக ஊர்சுற்றிவிட்டு அடுத்தநாள் படப்பிடிப்பு இடைவேளைகளில் ஒருவர் தோள் மீது மாறிமாறி தூங்கின காலத்தில் எல்லாம், அதுவும் இவர்கள் இருவர் மட்டும் இருக்கும்போது நிச்சயம் வாடாபோடா தான் இருந்திருக்கும். அப்போது இருவருமே யூத் இல்லையா!

idha nenachu dhaan naan kaetaen....
and reg the bit news: ya could be made-up too...

Nerd
1st June 2011, 05:56 PM
Thalaivar earns a filmfare nom. Award mattum kudukkalai.. :twisted:

http://reviews.in.88db.com/index.php/movie/movie-news/10145-58th-idea-filmfare-awards-south-nominees

Btw, Arya/Surya are there but Kamal is not there?!

cinema
1st June 2011, 06:53 PM
Thalaivar earns a filmfare nom. Award mattum kudukkalai.. :twisted:

http://reviews.in.88db.com/index.php/movie/movie-news/10145-58th-idea-filmfare-awards-south-nominees

Btw, Arya/Surya are there but Kamal is not there?!
I think after Hey Ram, Kamal has decideded not to take Filmfare awards.
The same way he refused cinema express awards also long time back. Either way this year Rajini deserved it more than anyone else.

SoftSword
1st June 2011, 06:54 PM
whats with heyram?

cinema
1st June 2011, 06:56 PM
whats with heyram?

Nothing about Hey Ram. He won filmfare award for that movie and he made announcement after that movie. That is why he was not even considered for Anbe Sivam and Virumaandi etc.,

SoftSword
1st June 2011, 06:57 PM
oh apdi ellaam pannalaamaa... Do Not Call register madhiriya?

Cinemarasigan
1st June 2011, 07:17 PM
oh apdi ellaam pannalaamaa... Do Not Call register madhiriya?

Yes, he has informed them that he dd not want to get any more awards from Filmfare.. He holds the record of max filmfare awards..

balagvasi
1st June 2011, 07:46 PM
A. R. RAHMAN on RANA:

I've completed 3 songs in the film. Last song Recorded was "ENGE POGUTHO VAANAM, ANGE POGIROM NAAMUM...". Sung by the legendary SP BALASUBRAMANIAM. Looks like this might be the intro song.

Rahman also wished for superstar's recovery..!!

SoftSword
1st June 2011, 07:49 PM
i wish this song does not follow the path of 'one in 6.5 crore people'.

balagvasi
1st June 2011, 07:51 PM
Vaali's poem for the Boss's recovery

http://i53.tinypic.com/21b0nsx.jpg

SoftSword
1st June 2011, 08:06 PM
மரபு வழியில் - ஒரு
மராட்டி;
எனினும் ரஜினியை-
'என் மகனே!' என்று-
தழுவிக்கொண்டாள்
தமிழ்த்தாய் எனும் பிராட்டி!

:notworthy:

Parthyy
2nd June 2011, 12:03 AM
i wish this song does not follow the path of 'one in 6.5 crore people'.

softy thats one of the best ever intro...ARR's voice is the song...I would love if ARR sings one song like this in RANA

SoftSword
2nd June 2011, 06:33 AM
parthy...
everyone knows thats an awesome intro song tailor made for rajini...
and jus cant imagine the reaction of the fans in the theatre with thalaivar with such a song... en anbae... aaruyirae...
semma maasss....

but, but see where the song landed in, used for SJS...
the worst thing that could ever happen to such a song made for rajini and with arr's voice...
if arr would hav retained that, he would hav used it for sivaji...

groucho070
2nd June 2011, 06:52 AM
The "ஊர்பஸ் ...ஏர்பஸ்" line :lol: The man has not lost his sense of humour. Lovely poem.

SoftSword
2nd June 2011, 07:07 AM
The "ஊர்பஸ் ...ஏர்பஸ்" line :lol: The man has not lost his sense of humour. Lovely poem.

oops... for me it sounded like a amateur edhugai-monai attempt by a 8th std guy... :oops:

groucho070
2nd June 2011, 07:10 AM
I am known to enjoy and create lame cracks, so vidungga. I always liked Valee's "mokkai".

SoftSword
2nd June 2011, 07:14 AM
u mean pomblae manasu pomblaeku puriyum...? :lol2:

groucho070
2nd June 2011, 07:24 AM
Aye aye...though I'd rather concur to "pomblengga are too complex that antha padaicha andavanaleyum puriya mudiyathu" theory

easygoer
2nd June 2011, 08:33 AM
ரஜினி சிங்கப்பூர் ரிப்போர்ட்!.......from Vikatan.
''ஹலோ! நான் ரஜினிகாந்த் பேசறேன்... எவ்வளவு சீக்கிரம் திரும்பி வர முடியுமோ, அவ்வளவு சீக்கிரம் வந்துடுறேன் ராஜாக்களா... பணம் வாங்கறேன்... ஆக்ட் பண்றேன். இதுக்கே நீங்க இவ்வளவு அன்பு காட்டுறீங்கன்னா, உங்களுக்கு நான் என்ன கொடுக்கிறது? என்ன சொல்றது? நீங்க கொடுக்கிற அன்புக்கு நான் என்னத்தைத் திருப்பிக் கொடுக்கப் போறேன் கண்ணா... நீங்க எல்லாம், நம்ம ஃபேன்ஸ் எல்லாம் தலை நிமிர்ந்து வாழ்ற மாதிரி நான் நடந்துக்கிறேன் கண்ணா... சீக்கிரமே வந்துடுறேன்'' - அந்த மின்சார காந்தக் குரல் தழுதழுப்பும் நெகிழ்ச்சியுமாக வெளியாக, ரஜினி ரசிகன் ஒவ்வொருவனின் விழிகளிலும் கண்ணீர் அணை கட்டிக்கொண்டது!

'தலைவரின் குரலில் ஏன் இத்தனை தழுதழுப்பு? ஒருவேளை அவருக்கு உண்மையிலேயே பெரிய பிரச்னையோ?’ என அப்பாவி ரசிகனின் மனது பதறித் தவிக்கிறது. 'இது தலைவரின் நிஜப் படம்தானா?’ என இணையத்தில் வெளியான புகைப்படங்களைப் புலனாய்வு செய்த ரசிகன், 'அந்தக் குரலும் ஏன் மிமிக்ரியாக இருக்கக் கூடாது?’ என சந்தேகத்தில் மருளுகிறான். எளிமையும் உண்மையுமாகத் தன் வாழ்வியல் கோட்டை வகுத்துக்கொண்ட ரஜினியின் அசாத்திய சம்பாத்தியம் இந்த அன்புதான்!

ரசிகர்களோ, மீடியாவோ அறியாத ரகசியத்தில், ரஜினி தனி ஆம்புலன்ஸில் ஏர்போர்ட் கிளம்பும் தருணத்தில், அவரோடு நெருங்கிப் பேசிக்கொண்டு இருந்தவர் ராமச்சந்திரா மருத்துவக் கல்லூரி மாணவரான சுகந்தன். ரஜினிக்கு சிகிச்சை அளிக்கும் மருத்துவர் சௌந்தரராஜனின் மகன். ரஜினி ரசிகன். நலம் விசாரித்த சுகந்தனிடம் வாஞ்சையோடு பேசிய ரஜினி, அவருடைய உள்ளங்கையில் ஆட்டோகிராஃப் போட்டார். ''ரஜினி சார் ரொம்ப நல்லா இருக்கார். நல்லாப் பேசுறார்.

ஏர்போர்ட்டுக்குக் கிளம்பும் அவசரத்தில்கூட என்னை அக்கறையோட விசாரிச்சு, 'அப்பா மாதிரி பெரிய டாக்டராவும், அப்புறம் தாத்தா (குமரி அனந்தன்) மாதிரி பெரிய தலைவராவும் வரணும்’னு வாழ்த்தினார். அப்போ, நான் அவர்கிட்ட ஆட்டோகிராஃப் கேட்டேன். பேப்பர் ஏதும் இல்லாததால், 'கையைக் காட்டு கண்ணா’ என்றவர், 'காட் இஸ் கிரேட்!’னு எழுதி ஆட்டோகிராஃப் போட்டுக் கொடுத்தார். தனக்கு எவ்வளவு இக்கட்டான சூழலிலும் தன் ரசிகனின் மனம் வருந்திவிடக் கூடாதுன்னு நினைக்கிறார் பாருங்க... அதான் சார் ரஜினி!'' என்கிறார் நெகிழ்ச்சியுடன்.

''சிங்கப்பூர் கிளம்பிய ரஜினி சாரை நான் பக்கத்தில் இருந்து பார்த்தேன். ரொம்பத் தைரியமாவும் உற்சாகமாவும் இருக்கார். அவரைத் தனி ஆம்புலன்ஸில் கொண்டுபோக வேண்டியதே இல்லை. அவ்வளவு ஹெல்த்தியா இருந்தார். டாக்டர்களிடம் நல்லா சிரிச்சுப் பேசுறார். ஒரு டாக்டரா சொல்றேன், நிச்சயம் அவர் சீக்கிரமே குணமாகி வருவார். 'எந்திரன்’ மாதிரி இன்னொரு ஹிட் கொடுப்பார்!'' எனச் சிலிர்க்கிறார் தமிழிசை சௌந்தரராஜன்.

சிங்கப்பூரில் உள்ள மவுன்ட் எலிசபெத் மருத்துவமனையில்தான் ரஜினி அனுமதிக்கப்பட்டு இருக்கிறார். மருத்துவர்கள் சௌந்தரராஜன், முரளிதரன் உடன் இருக்க, ரஜினிக்கு சிங்கப்பூர் மருத்துவர்கள் சிகிச்சை மேற்கொள்கிறார்கள். ''அனுமதிக்கப்பட்ட முதல் நாளே ரஜினியின் உடம்பில் இருந்த வீக்கம் வடிந்துவிட்டது. இரண்டு நாட்கள் டயாலிஸிஸ் நடந்தது. 'இனி பயம் இல்லை’ என்கிற அளவுக்கு ரஜினியே தைரியம் தெரிவித்ததால், மூன்றாவது நாளே தீவிர சிகிச்சைப் பிரிவில் இருந்து சாதாரண வார்டுக்கு ரஜினி மாற்றப்பட்டார். இரண்டு நாள் டயாலிசிஸ் மூலமே ரஜினிக்கு கிட்னி ஓரளவுக்கு இயல்பு நிலைக்குத் திரும்பி இயங்கத் தொடங்கிவிட்டது. ரஜினி, உறவினர்களோடு நன்றாகச் சிரித்துப் பேசுகிறார். சிங்கப்பூர் தமிழ்ச் சங்க நிர்வாகிகள் அவரைச் சந்திக்க விரும்புவதாகத் தகவல் சொல்லப்பட, 'ஓ... சந்திக்கலாமே’ என வரச் சொன்னார் ரஜினி. ஆனாலும், இப்போதைக்கு அவருக்கு ஓய்வு அவசியம் என்பதால், நாங்கள் அவர்களை அனுமதிக்கவில்லை. பேரக் குழந்தைகளோடு குழந்தையாக ரஜினி கொஞ்சி விளையாடிக்கொண்டு இருக்கிறார்!'' என்கிறார்கள் அங்கு இருக்கும் மருத்துவர்கள்.

''அடுத்து, ரஜினிக்கு கிட்னி மாற்று சிகிச்சை நடக்கப்போகிறதாமே?'' எனக் கேட்டால், ''மிகுந்த உற்சாகத்தோடு இருக்கும் ரஜினிக்கு கிட்னி மாற்று சிகிச்சை அநேகமாகத் தேவைப்படாது. இன்னும் சில நாட்களில் கிட்னி முழுமையான செயல்பாட்டைத் தொடங்கிவிடும்!'' என்கிறார்கள் நம்பிக்கையாக.

சென்னையில் ராமச்சந்திரா மருத்துவமனையைச் சுற்றி ரஜினி ரசிகர்கள் வலம் வந்ததைப்போலவே சிங்கப்பூர் மவுன்ட் எலிசபெத் மருத்துவமனையிலும் தமிழ் ரசிகர்களின் கூட்டம். ஆனால், 'சந்திக்க வாய்ப்பே இல்லை’ என ரஜினியின் உறவினர்கள் மறுத்துவிட்டதாலும் மருத்துவமனை நிர்வாகத்தின் கெடுபிடியாலும் ரசிகர்கள் தளர்ந்துபோனார்கள்.

தென் கிழக்கு ஆசியாவிலேயே மிக நவீனமான மவுன்ட் எலிசபெத் மருத்துவமனையில் வி.வி.ஐ.பி-க்களுக்கு மட்டுமே சிகிச்சை. ரஜினியைப்போல் 30-க்கும் மேற்பட்ட பிரசித்தி பெற்ற புள்ளிகளுக்கு சிகிச்சை நடக்கிறதாம். இங்கு சிகிச்சை எடுத்துக்கொள்ளச் சொல்லி ரஜினி குடும்பத்தினருக்கு வழிகாட்டியது அமிதாப் பச்சன் என்கிறார்கள். 373 வார்டுகள் கொண்ட மருத்துவமனையில் ரஜினி அனுமதிக்கப்பட்டு இருக்கும் அறை எண்கூட ரகசியமாக வைக்கப்பட்டு இருக்கிறது. அனைத்துப் பகுதிகளிலும் கேமரா கண்காணிப்பு இருப்பதால், ரசிகர்களால் ஹாஸ்பிடல் வளாகத்தைக்கூட நெருங்க முடிய வில்லை.

உள்ளூர் மீடியாக்களின் தொடர் படையெடுப்பு பொறுக்காமல் வெளியே வந்த ரஜினி மருமகன் தனுஷ், ''இங்கே வந்ததுக்கு அப்புறம் ரஜினி சார் நல்லா இருக்கார். உற்சாகமா இருக்கார். உங்களைச் சந்தித்துவிட்டுத்தான் சென்னைக்குப் போவார்!'' என்று சொன்னார். அதுவே, இப்போதைக்கு அந்த வளாகத்தைச் சுற்றிக்கொண்டு இருக்கும் ரஜினி ரசிகர்களுக்கான ஆறுதல்!

sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
2nd June 2011, 11:25 AM
whats with heyram?Kamal requested filmfare team to consider other deserving actors for best actor award, and said he is satisfied with the 18 filmfare awards he already got. He volunteerly opted out. But i think ARR crossed that no by one(19) though not in best actor category.

groucho070
2nd June 2011, 11:58 AM
First time writing about Rajini. I mean, as a subject.

rsubras
2nd June 2011, 12:59 PM
parthy...
everyone knows thats an awesome intro song tailor made for rajini...
and jus cant imagine the reaction of the fans in the theatre with thalaivar with such a song... en anbae... aaruyirae...
semma maasss....

but, but see where the song landed in, used for SJS...
the worst thing that could ever happen to such a song made for rajini and with arr's voice...
if arr would hav retained that, he would hav used it for sivaji...

aararai kodi song while being a great, peppy and an awesome song, i somehow feel it is not a Rajini intro song......... Rajini intro song is in another level (oruvan oruvan mudhalali range), but then aararai kodi definitely 100 times more than what SJS deserve...

one music which i felt shud have gone to Rajini is the Ratchagan theme music, it had the MASS stamp written all over it...... Padaiyappa vukkaga save panni vachirukkalam :),

Parthyy
2nd June 2011, 01:13 PM
maybe because rajini intro means..nothing other than default SPB voice comes in..........
BTW ARR should work with directors like ameer,selvaraghvan instead of doing bollywood movies...

SoftSword
2nd June 2011, 02:43 PM
aararai kodi song while being a great, peppy and an awesome song, i somehow feel it is not a Rajini intro song......... Rajini intro song is in another level (oruvan oruvan mudhalali range), but then aararai kodi definitely 100 times more than what SJS deserve...

one music which i felt shud have gone to Rajini is the Ratchagan theme music, it had the MASS stamp written all over it...... Padaiyappa vukkaga save panni vachirukkalam :),

ya thats a diff kinda intro for rajini... we all know arr is known for his experimentation rite...
did anybody think that a song like style can be done for rajini and become a hit too?

SoftSword
2nd June 2011, 02:44 PM
maybe because rajini intro means..nothing other than default SPB voice comes in..........
BTW ARR should work with directors like ameer,selvaraghvan instead of doing bollywood movies...

seyya matten'naa solraaru...
avarukkum interest irukku... aana time illa...
ivangalukkum aasai irukku... aana porumai illa...

A.ANAND
2nd June 2011, 02:49 PM
seyya matten'naa solraaru...
avarukkum interest irukku... aana time illa...
ivangalukkum aasai irukku... aana porumai illa...
world tour concert konja naalaiku thalli vechutu,neraya tamil padam pannale pothum!

balaajee
2nd June 2011, 03:17 PM
[QUOTE=rsubras;693473]aararai kodi song while being a great, peppy and an awesome song, i somehow feel it is not a Rajini intro song......... Rajini intro song is in another level (oruvan oruvan mudhalali range), but then aararai kodi definitely 100 times more than what SJS deserve...

why not SJS deserve ?
As a director he selected the song & as a producer he paid ARR -"Dane Dane Pe Likha Hai Khane Wale Ka Naam"

PARAMASHIVAN
2nd June 2011, 03:29 PM
A. R. RAHMAN on RANA:

I've completed 3 songs in the film. Last song Recorded was "ENGE POGUTHO VAANAM, ANGE POGIROM NAAMUM...". Sung by the legendary SP BALASUBRAMANIAM. Looks like this might be the intro song.

Rahman also wished for superstar's recovery..!!

Did he Tweet that ?

SoftSword
2nd June 2011, 03:31 PM
[QUOTE=rsubras;693473]aararai kodi song while being a great, peppy and an awesome song, i somehow feel it is not a Rajini intro song......... Rajini intro song is in another level (oruvan oruvan mudhalali range), but then aararai kodi definitely 100 times more than what SJS deserve...

why not SJS deserve ?
As a director he selected the song & as a producer he paid ARR -"Dane Dane Pe Likha Hai Khane Wale Ka Naam"

ya he paid for it and he took it...
atleast if it had gone to ajith-vijay there is some justice... but SJS...
imagine if 'ellaa pugazhum iraivanukkae' song had gone to perarasu in which he is the hero and havin that intro song.

ajaybaskar
2nd June 2011, 03:39 PM
Cant imagine Perarasu doing the 'Bending leg' step.. Unga buthi yaen ipdi povudhu, Softy? :evil:

rsubras
2nd June 2011, 04:26 PM

why not SJS deserve ?

SJS as a director deserves that song......... but definitely a big big no to SJS the actor..........

Anyway ARR discussion forum ah maaritu varuthu ithu :) Back to Rajini.........

SoftSword
2nd June 2011, 04:28 PM
:lol:
aang... valikkidhilla... valikkudhilla... apditthaan... :)

Parthyy
2nd June 2011, 04:38 PM
world tour concert konja naalaiku thalli vechutu,neraya tamil padam pannale pothum!
missing him badly...
yes...atleast 2 films for an year..illaatti rockstar,yuvraaj,dilli6 ellam tamil version release pannalam..like they did for swades,jodha..
padam illaati ipodla irukkattum.....

Parthyy
2nd June 2011, 04:39 PM
Cant imagine Perarasu doing the 'Bending leg' step.. Unga buthi yaen ipdi povudhu, Softy? :evil:
ada step levelkku ellaaam pogaathingooooo....just imagine perasu with ARR voice...
athukku SJS evvalavo mel...

A.ANAND
2nd June 2011, 09:14 PM
missing him badly...
yes...atleast 2 films for an year..illaatti rockstar,yuvraaj,dilli6 ellam tamil version release pannalam..like they did for swades,jodha..
padam illaati ipodla irukkattum.....

kekka nalla iruthalum,ithu nadakira kariyama?

Dilbert
2nd June 2011, 09:45 PM
kekka nalla iruthalum,ithu nadakira kariyama?

don't you guys have a seprate thread to discuss about ARR and his mujik akka -aplishments?

just asking ! No need for thunder bolts , simple polite one will do

balagvasi
3rd June 2011, 09:00 AM
சென்னை: ரஜினிகாந்த் இன்னும் ஒரு வாரத்தில் இயல்பு நிலைக்கு திரும்பி விடுவார் என்று சிங்கப்பூர் டாக்டர்கள் கருத்து தெரிவித்துள்ளனர்.

சிறுநீரக பாதிப்புக்காக சிங்கப்பூர் மவுன்ட் எலிசபெத் மருத்துவமனையில் கடந்த மே 28-ம் தேதி் சேர்க்கப்பட்டார் சூப்பர் ஸ்டார் ரஜினிகாந்த்.

ஏற்கெனவே அவருக்கு போரூர் ராமச்சந்திரா மருத்துமனையில் சிகிச்சை அளித்த சிறுநீரக பிரிவு நிபுணர் டாக்டர் பி.சௌந்தரராஜன், இருதய சிகிச்சை நிபுணர் டாக்டர் டி.ஆர்.முரளிதரன் ஆகியோரும் ரஜினியுடன் சிங்கப்பூர் சென்றார்கள். ரஜினிக்கு அளிக்கப்பட்ட சிகிச்சை முறைகளை அவர்கள் சிங்கப்பூர் டாக்டர்களிடம் விளக்கினார்கள்.

உடல்நிலையில் முன்னேற்றம்

அதில் திருப்தி அடைந்த சிங்கப்பூர் டாக்டர்கள், ரஜினிகாந்துக்கு மேலும் சில பரிசோதனைகளை நடத்தினார்கள். அந்த பரிசோதனையில், அவருடைய சிறுநீரக நோய்க்கான மூல காரணத்தை கண்டுபிடித்து தீவிர சிகிச்சை அளித்தார்கள்.

அதைத் தொடர்ந்து ரஜினிகாந்த் உடல்நிலையில் முன்னேற்றம் ஏற்பட்டது. அவர் சாதாரண உணவு சாப்பிடுவதாகவும், ஆஸ்பத்திரிக்குள்ளேயே ‘வாக்கிங்’ செல்வதாகவும் ஆஸ்பத்திரி வட்டாரங்கள் தெரிவித்தன.

ஒரு வாரத்தில்…

ரஜினிகாந்த் உடல்நிலை பற்றி இதுவரை அதிகாரப்பூர்வமாக எதையும் கூற மறுத்து வந்த சிங்கப்பூர் டாக்டர்கள் முதல்முறையாக கருத்து தெரிவித்துள்ளனர்.

இன்னும் ஒரு வாரத்தில் இயல்பு நிலைக்கு திரும்பி விடுவார் என்றும், பலவீனமாக இருப்பதால் அவருக்கு இனி ஊட்டச் சத்துக்கள் கொடுக்கப்படும் என்றும் மவுன்ட் எலிசபெத் மருத்துவமனை டாக்டர்கள் கூறியிருக்கிறார்கள்.

ரஜினிகாந்த் உடல்நிலையில் முன்னேற்றம் ஏற்பட்டதை தொடர்ந்து, சென்னையில் இருந்து சிங்கப்பூர் சென்ற இரண்டு டாக்டர்களும் நேற்று சென்னை திரும்பிவிட்டனர்.

balagvasi
3rd June 2011, 03:00 PM
சிங்கப்பூர் செல்வதற்கு முன்பு ரஜினியைப் பார்த்த கமல்-இருவரும் அழுத உருக்கம்!

சிங்கப்பூருக்கு சிகிச்சைக்காக செல்வதற்கு முன்பு சூப்பர் ஸ்டார் ரஜினிகாந்த்தை, கலைஞானி கமல்ஹாசன் சந்தித்து உருக்கமாக பேசிய விவரம் தற்போது வெளியாகியுள்ளது.

இருவரும் ஒருவரை ஒருவர் பார்த்து கண்ணீர் விட்டதாகவும், மிகவும் நெகிழ்ச்சியானதாக அந்த சந்திப்பு அமைந்ததாகவும் தகவல்கள் கூறுகின்றன.

சிகிச்சைக்காக ரஜினியை சிங்கப்பூருக்கு அழைத்துச் செல்வதற்கு முன்பாக ரஜினிகாந்த்தை, ராமச்சந்திரா மருத்துவமனையில் கமல்ஹாசன் சந்தித்துப் பேசியுள்ளதாக கூறப்படுகிறது.

ரஜினியைப் பார்த்து கலங்கி விட்டாராம் கமல். மிகவும் உருக்கமாக, ஆறுதல் கூறி ரஜினியிடம் பேசிய கமல், நானும் சிங்கப்பூர் வரை கூட வரட்டுமா என்றும் கவலையுடன் கேட்டுள்ளார். இதைக் கேட்டு நெகிழ்ந்த ரஜினி, பரவாயில்லை, இந்த அன்புக்கு நன்றி என்று கூறியுள்ளார். அதைத் தொடர்ந்து சில நிமிடங்கள் இருவரும் எதுவும் பேசிக் கொள்ளவில்லை. மாறாக இருவரது கண்களும் பனித்துள்ளன.

இருவரும் உணர்ச்சிவசப்பட்டு கண்ணீர் விட்டதைப் பார்த்து அங்கிருந்த அனைவரும் நெகிழ்ந்து போயுள்ளனர்.

அதன் பின்னர் தன்னைக் கட்டுப்படுத்திக் கொண்ட கமல், ரஜினியிடம், எனக்கு ராணாதான் போட்டி. நீங்கள் குணமடைவீர்கள், குணமடைந்து வந்து ராணாவில் நடிப்பீர்கள் என்று தைரியம் கூறி பேசியுள்ளார்.

ரஜினியை கமல் சந்தித்த இந்த உருக்கமான சந்திப்பு குறித்துதான் இப்போது கோலிவுட் முழுவதும் உணர்ச்சிகரமாக பேசி வருகிறார்கள்.

ஆரம்பத்தில் ரஜினியை சந்திக்க யாரையுமே அவரது குடும்பத்தினர் அனுமதிக்கவில்லை. கமலே கூட பலமுறை முயன்றும் முடியவில்லை. இதனால் கமல் பெரும் வேதனையும், ரஜினி குடும்பத்தார் மீது சற்று வருத்தமும் அடைந்தார். ரஜினியைப் பார்க்க எனக்கு உரிமை இல்லையா என்று கூட ரஜினியின் மனைவி லதாவிடம் அவர் உரிமையுடன் கோபித்துக் கொண்டதாக கூறப்பட்டது. இருப்பினும் ரஜினி சிங்கப்பூர் கிளம்புவதற்கு முன்பு அவரே கமல்ஹாசனை பார்க்க விரும்பியதால்தான் கமல்ஹாசன்-ரஜினி சந்திப்பு நடந்ததாக கூறப்படுகிறது.

A.ANAND
3rd June 2011, 07:36 PM
don't you guys have a seprate thread to discuss about ARR and his mujik akka -aplishments?

just asking ! No need for thunder bolts , simple polite one will do

sorry dilbert sir!back to the topic.

PARAMASHIVAN
3rd June 2011, 08:53 PM
Friday 3rd June
முகப்புAboutமுன்னயவைRSS feed

Click: இனியொருவை விருப்பு இணையமாக்க ..முகப்புஅரசியல் வரலாற்றுப் பதிவுகள் தொடர்புகள் - email:inioru@gmail.com Tel:+44(0)7582296567
Home » ரஜினி, கனிமொழி மற்றும் சின்னக் குத்தூசி : எம்.ரிஷான் ஷெரீப்
ரஜினி, கனிமொழி மற்றும் சின்னக் குத்தூசி : எம்.ரிஷான் ஷெரீப்
கடந்த இரண்டு வாரங்களாக இணையத்தில் எந்த சமூக வலைத்தளத்தைத் திறந்தாலும் மிக முக்கியமான இரு நபர்கள் குறித்த உரையாடல்களைத்தான் காணக் கிடைக்கின்றன. தினம் தினம் விதம் விதமாகக் காணக் கிடைத்ததால் ஒரு கட்டத்தில் அச் செய்திகள் அலுத்து விட்டன. அண்ணாச்சி, ஜீவஜோதி, நித்யானந்தா, ரஞ்சிதா போல அண்மைய காலத்தில் உலகத் தமிழர் உரையாடல்களை ஆக்கிரமித்துக் கொண்ட இரு இந்திய ஜோடிகள் ரஜினிகாந்த் மற்றும் கனிமொழி.

இருவருமே பிரபலங்கள். இருவர் குறித்தும் புதிதாகச் சொல்ல ஒன்றுமில்லை. ஒருவர் மருத்துவமனையிலும் மற்றவர் திஹார் சிறைச்சாலையிலும் சிறைப்பட்டிருக்கிறார்கள். இருவர் குறித்தும் உரையாட, சமூகத்தில் பல விடயங்கள் கொட்டிக் கிடக்கின்றன. ஆனால் ஊடகங்களும் கலந்துரையாடல்களும் அவர்களது மர்மப் பக்கங்களையே திறக்கப் பார்க்கின்றன. ரஜினியைப் பற்றிப் பெரிதாக ஒன்றுமில்லை. அவரது உடல் நலப் பிரார்த்தனைகளே அதிகமதிகம் சமூக இணையத் தளங்களில் பகிரப்படுகின்றன. ஆனால் கனிமொழி பற்றிய உரையாடல்களும், விவாதங்களும், ‘அவர் ஒரு பெண்’ என்ற அர்த்தமும், அடிப்படைக் காழ்ப்புணர்ச்சியும் மிகைத்த கருத்துப் பரிமாற்றங்களாகவே இருக்கின்றன.

யுத்தத்தின் இறுதிக் காலப்பகுதியில் இந்திய அரசுக்கு விடுதலைப் புலிகளை அழிப்பதுதான் அவசியமாக இருந்ததெனவும், பொது மக்கள் கொல்லப்படுவது குறித்து இந்திய அரசாங்கம் நன்கு அறிந்திருந்ததென்றும் தான் நம்புவதாக ஐ.நா.சபையின் முன்னாள் ஊடகப் பேச்சாளர் திரு. கோர்டன் வைஸ் இப்பொழுது கருத்துத் தெரிவித்துள்ளார். நல்லவேளை, அக் கால கட்டத்தில் ஜெயலலிதா ஆட்சியிலில்லை. அதுவே ஈழ யுத்தம் குறித்து கருணாநிதி ஆட்சியின் மீது ஜெயலலிதா பல குற்றச் சாட்டுக்களை தைரியமாக முன்வைக்கக் காரணம் எனவும் கூறலாம். அக் குற்றச் சாட்டுக்களும், அதற்கான தீர்வுகளென்ற சூளுரைகளும், பெண்களுக்கான தங்கப் புதையல் மற்றும் இன்ன பிற வாக்குறுதிகளும்தான் அவரை வெற்றியின் பக்கம் இழுத்துச் செல்லக் காரணங்களாக இருக்கக் கூடும். எத்தனை வாக்குறுதிகள் நிறைவேற்றப்படுகின்றன, எத்தனை வாக்குறுதிகள் மறக்கடிக்கப்படுகின்றன என இனி பொறுத்திருந்து பார்க்கலாம்.

ஜெயலலிதாவின் வெற்றியோடு எழுந்திருக்கிறது கனிமொழியின் தோல்வி. அவருடனேயே போய் சிறைக்குள்ளும் எட்டிப் பார்க்கின்றன ஊடகங்கள். அவரது சிறையறை எப்படியிருக்கும் என்ற ஊகத்தோடு, நேரடியாகப் பார்த்த அறிவிப்புக்களும் தவறாது இடம்பெறுகின்றன. பதினைந்துக்குப் பத்து அடி அளவேயான அறையானது மூன்று பக்கங்கள் சுவராலும் ஒரு பக்கம் கம்பிகளாலும் ஆனதென பிரபலமான ஊடகமொன்று தகவல் வெளியிட்டிருக்கிறது. எழுதியவரை அழைத்து ‘ராசா அப்படியிருந்தால்தான் அது சிறை’ எனத் தெளிவுபடுத்த வேண்டும் போலிருக்கிறது. பழங்கால வடிவத்துக் கழிப்பறையும் அதே அறையில் அமைந்திருந்ததாக அதே ஊடகம் செய்தி வெளியிட்டிருக்கிறது. ‘அவ்வாறான கழிப்பறைகளைத் தன் வாழ்நாளில் பயன்படுத்தியிருப்பாரா கனிமொழி?’ என்ற ‘முக்கியமான’ விவாதம் சமூக இணையத்தளங்களில் இடம்பெறுகின்றன. குற்றம் புரிந்திருப்பினும், அவரும் நம்மைப் போன்ற ஒரு மனிதர் என்ற உண்மையை எளிதாக மறந்துவிடுகின்றனர் வாதங்களில் பங்கெடுப்பவர்கள்.

பெண்கள், அதிலும் பிரபலமான பெண்கள் பொது வாழ்க்கையில் ஏதேனுமொன்றைச் செய்துவிடுகையில் அவர்கள் குறித்த, மட்டமான கருத்துக்கள் பரவுவது இன்று, நேற்று நிகழ்ந்ததில்லை. அக் காலத்திலும் நடந்தவைதான். ஆனால் நாம் இன்னும் அக் காலத்தில்தான் இருக்கிறோமா? திரைப்படங்களில் நடிக்கும் பெண்கள் திரையில் அழும்போது சேர்ந்து துடிக்கும் சமூகத்திடம், பொதுவெளியில் அவர்கள் குறித்தான பார்வை இன்னும் ஒரு நிலையைத் தாண்டி உயரவில்லை. பெண்களைப் போகப் பொருளாகவே பார்க்கப் பழக்கப்படுத்தும் விளம்பரங்கள் சாலை முனைகளிலும், வீட்டுக் கூடங்களிலும், வெள்ளித் திரைகளிலும், ஊடகங்களிலும் இப்பொழுதும் கூட அதிகளவு மின்னிக் கொண்டிருக்கையில் இளஞ் சமுதாயத்தினரிடம் பெண்கள் குறித்தான பார்வை உயர்ந்திருக்குமென எண்ணுவது கூடப் பிழையானது.

சிறையில் கனிமொழிக்கு மூக்குத்தி மறுக்கப்படுதலும், முப்பது அடி உயரத்தில் மின்விசிறி பொருத்தப்பட்டிருப்பதுவும் கூட கிண்டல் உரையாடல்களுக்கான கருப்பொருள்களாக இணையத்தளங்களில் வலம் வருகின்றன.

இச் சிறை வாழ்க்கை, ஒரு வகையில் கனிமொழிக்குக் கிடைத்த ஓய்வு எனச் சொல்லலாம். தேர்தல் காலங்களில் அலைய நேர்ந்த உடல் மற்றும் மன உளைச்சலைக் குணப்படுத்தும் ஒரு ஓய்வாக இதை அவர் ஏற்றுக் கொள்ளலாம். புத்தகங்கள் வாசிக்க அனுமதியளிக்கப்பட்டிருக்கிறது அவருக்கு. ‘கண்காணாத தீவொன்றுக்கு சிறை செல்ல நேரிட்டால் என்ன புத்தகங்களைக் கொண்டு செல்வீர்?’ என உலகப் புகழ்பெற்ற ஆபிரிக்க எழுத்தாளரான அமினாட்டா ஃபோர்னாவிடம் கேட்டபோது, அவர் ‘அகராதியைக் கொண்டு செல்வேன்’ எனச் சொன்னது போல (நன்றி – ‘வியத்தலும் இலமே’ அ.முத்துலிங்கம்) கனிமொழியிடம் விசாரித்திருக்கிறார்கள். அவரிடம் தமிழ் மற்றும் ஆங்கிலப் புத்தகங்கள் இருந்ததாகப் பட்டியலிடுகின்றன ஊடகங்கள்.

இந்த வகையில் ரஜினிக்கு எந்தத் தொந்தரவுமில்லை. மருத்துவமனை எல்லா வசதிகளோடும் அவரை கணம் கணமாகக் கவனித்துச் சிகிச்சையளிக்கிறது. வைத்தியர்கள் பிற நாடுகளிலிருந்து வரவழைக்கப்படுகிறார்கள். ரசிகர்கள் அவருக்காகப் பிரார்த்திக்கிறார்கள். நடிகர் தனுஷ், தனது மனைவியோடு மாமனார் எடுத்துக் கொண்ட புகைப்படத்தை ட்விட்டரில் பகிர்கிறார். அதைப் பார்த்த ரசிகர்கள் சற்று ஆறுதலடைகின்றனர். ‘ரஜினி நலம்’ என்ற செய்தியோடு அப் புகைப்படம் உலகெங்கும் அனுப்பப்படுகிறது. அடுத்த நாள் செய்திப் பத்திரிகைகளுக்கு முன்பக்கத்தில் வெளியிட புகைப்படத்தோடு ஒரு செய்தி கிடைத்தாயிற்று.

பத்திரிகைகள் விற்பனையோடு எல்லாம் நலம். இதே செய்தி சமூக இணையத்தளங்களில் மாற்றி மாற்றிப் பகிரப்படும்போதுதான் பெரும் அலுப்பு தோன்றுகிறது. இதற்காகவே ரஜினி சீக்கிரமே முழுமையாகக் குணமாகி வீடு போனால் நல்லது என்ற எண்ணம் எழுகிறது.

இப் பிரபலங்கள் குறித்து இங்கு கவனிக்கவும், விவாதிக்கவும் வேண்டிய விடயமே வேறு. ஒருவர், எங்கோ ஒரு கிராமத்தில் வறிய குடும்பத்தில் பிறந்து, இந்திய நட்சத்திரமாக உயர்ந்து, மிகுந்த புகழுக்குரியவராகி, இன்னும் மக்களின் வேண்டுதலில் இருப்பவர். மற்றவர் செல்வந்தக் குடும்பத்தில் பிறந்து, புகழுக்குரியவராகி, தான் இருந்த உயரத்தினின்றும் வீழ்ந்து இன்று மக்களின் தூற்றுதல்களுக்கு ஆளாகி இருப்பவர். இதற்கான காரணங்களும், திறமைகளும், வெற்றி பெற்றவரின் முயற்சிகளும்தான் விவாதிக்கப்படுகையில் நல்ல கருத்துக்களை எழுப்பக் கூடியன. அதைத் தவிர்த்து கிளம்பும் விவாதங்கள் எதுவும் நல்ல விளைவைப் பெற்றுத் தருதல் சாத்தியமேயில்லை.

இவ்விருவர் குறித்த செய்திகளால் நிறைந்த இணையத் தளங்களும் வலைப்பூக்களும் பெரிதாகச் சொல்ல மறந்த மறைவுச் செய்தியொன்றும் இருக்கிறது. அது எழுத்தாளர் சின்னக்குத்தூசியின் மறைவு. சின்னக்குத்தூசி, கொக்கிரகுளம் சுல்தான் முகமது, காமராஜ் நகர் ஜான் ஆசிர்வாதம், தெரிந்தார்க்கினியன், ஆர்.ஓ.மஜாட்டோ, திட்டக்குடி அனீஃப் ஆகிய புனைப்பெயர்களைக் கொண்ட இவரின் சொந்தப் பெயர் இரா.தியாகராஜன். எனினும் வாசகர்களால் ‘சின்னக்குத்தூசி’ என்றே பெரிதும் அறியப்பட்டவர். ஒரு பிரபலமான அரசியல் எழுத்தாளர் மற்றும் பத்திரிகை ஆசிரியர்.

உண்மையைச் சொல்லப் போனால் சின்னக்குத்தூசியின் எந்தவொரு எழுத்தையுமே நான் வாசித்ததில்லை. நான் வாசித்திருப்பதெல்லாம் ஒரு நேர்காணல். எழுத்தாளர்கள் கண்ணன், மனுஷ்ய புத்திரன் ஆகியோரால் நேர்காணப்பட்டு, காலச்சுவடு பதிப்பகத்தால் தொகுக்கப்பட்ட ‘உண்மை சார்ந்த உரையாடல்கள்’ தொகுப்பிலிருக்கும் சின்னக்குத்தூசியின் நீண்ட நேர்காணல். நேர்த்தியானதும் நேர்மையானதுமான பதில்களால் தன் வசம் ஈர்க்கிறார் சின்னக்குத்தூசி. இதுவே அவர் மீதான அபிமானம் எழக் காரணமாயிற்று. சமூகம், சாதி நிலவரம், மதக் கலவரங்கள், அரசியல், கட்சி நிலைப்பாடுகள், பெருந் தலைவர்களுடன் தனக்கிருந்த உறவு முறை எனப் பலவற்றை வெளிப்படையாக உரையாடியிருக்கிறார் சின்னக்குத்தூசி. இவ்வாறான ஒரு அரசியல் எழுத்தாளரை இழந்தமை தொடர்பில் எவ்விதமான துயரோ, கருத்துப் பகிர்வுகளோ சமூக வலைத்தளங்களில் இல்லை. எல்லாவற்றிலும் நான் மேற்சொன்ன இரு பிரபலங்களும் மட்டும்தான் நிறைந்திருக்கிறார்கள்.

ஊடகங்கள் இப்பொழுதும் கனிமொழியின் சிறையருகேயும், ரஜினியின் மருத்துவமனை அறை வாயிலிலும் காத்துக் கொண்டிருக்கக் கூடும். கனிமொழி விடும் சிறு தும்மல் கூட உடனடியாக பெரிய செய்தியாக்கப்பட்டு, இணையத் தளங்களில் பகிரப்பட்டு, அடுத்த கலந்துரையாடலுக்கான தலைப்பாகக் கூடும். நடிகர் தனுஷ் தனது மாமனாரின் புதிய புகைப்படங்களைத் தொடர்ந்தும் ட்விட்டரில் வெளியிடக் கூடும். இவற்றோடு விலைவாசி உயர்வு, மின்வெட்டு, தண்ணீர்த் தட்டுப்பாடு, வேலையின்மை எல்லாவற்றையும் மறந்த சனங்கள் இப் பிரபலங்கள் குறித்த புதிய செய்திகளுக்காக தினந்தோறும் காத்துக் கொண்டிருப்பதுவும் தொடரும்.

balagvasi
4th June 2011, 08:33 PM
Rajinikanth to play toon character In Sultan (Hara)

Rajinikanth’s megahit Robot had 40 scenes out of 61 featuring special effects. His forthcoming flick, Rana, is also expected to be heavy on SFX, especially with its action sequences. And now, the south star will get animated. Daughter Soundarya Rajinikanth, a special effects and related stories animation technician herself, is producing an animated movie called Sultan The Warrior. No prizes for guessing that the hero of the film is a replica of Rajni. The actor, who is currently spending quality time with family in Singapore, will resume the Rana shoot over the next two months. The animation movie's plans began to take shape five years ago. According to insiders close to the South star, most of the work on the film is over. Rajinikanth has also given inputs in terms of voiceover and other visual aspects. The film is likely to be completed after Rana wraps up and released tentatively next year.

SFX whiz Srinivas Mohan, who has worked with Rajinikanth on Sivaji (2007) and Robot, both of which fetched him national awards, is apparently also part of the technical team working on Sultan The Warrior, whose run time is about 120 minutes. When asked at the recently concluded CGT Expo in town, Srinivas refused to comment, saying, "I'm not allowed to speak. The right people will talk when it’s appropriate."

http://ocher.weebly.com/latest-news.html

easygoer
5th June 2011, 10:38 AM
Rajinikanth's post-illness film Rana, will now be projected in the same way as the Big B's Coolie a film where the super-hero conquers death.

This has an uncanny resemblance to the Big B's classic Coolie. On 26 July 1982, Bachchan had a near-fatal accident while shooting for the film. After two months in the hospital, he returned to the sets. And now, it's the Tamil superstar's turn. According to sources, the Coolie-Rana parallel will run deeper still.

After his recovery Bachchan's character in Coolie had not died as per the script. In Rana too, all three characters to be played by Rajini will now live, although one of them was supposed to die.

Says a source, "His fans want him to live even in his films. All these modifications and changes in the script are now being worked out."

The superstar, meanwhile is recovering in Singapore and has started doing power-yoga every morning. He is expected to be back on his feet in a month. Though this may come as a great piece of news for Rajini lovers, on the flip side, it is unlikely that the superstar would be able to do all the mindblowing stunts that he had been planned for Rana.

The various action scenes that were written for the actor will now be modified or done entirely by a body-double. Even Robot 2 which Shankar is planning at this very minute, now stands terminated until further notice.

According to a source, "Rajini will definitely return to acting in September. But he won't be allowed any more stunts. When Dhanush expressed caution about the superstar's future in films he was being honest and realistic.

http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2011-06-03/news-interviews/29616675_1_rajinikanth-film-stunts

Dilbert
5th June 2011, 11:08 PM
coolie oo - koli -oo iella virhat kohli oo ! thaliavar Nalla padiyea vanndu sendea ! sari..

SoftSword
6th June 2011, 03:12 PM
Rajinikanth's post-illness film Rana, will now be projected in the same way as the Big B's Coolie a film where the super-hero conquers death.

This has an uncanny resemblance to the Big B's classic Coolie. On 26 July 1982, Bachchan had a near-fatal accident while shooting for the film. After two months in the hospital, he returned to the sets. And now, it's the Tamil superstar's turn. According to sources, the Coolie-Rana parallel will run deeper still.

After his recovery Bachchan's character in Coolie had not died as per the script. In Rana too, all three characters to be played by Rajini will now live, although one of them was supposed to die.

Says a source, "His fans want him to live even in his films. All these modifications and changes in the script are now being worked out."

The superstar, meanwhile is recovering in Singapore and has started doing power-yoga every morning. He is expected to be back on his feet in a month. Though this may come as a great piece of news for Rajini lovers, on the flip side, it is unlikely that the superstar would be able to do all the mindblowing stunts that he had been planned for Rana.

The various action scenes that were written for the actor will now be modified or done entirely by a body-double. Even Robot 2 which Shankar is planning at this very minute, now stands terminated until further notice.

According to a source, "Rajini will definitely return to acting in September. But he won't be allowed any more stunts. When Dhanush expressed caution about the superstar's future in films he was being honest and realistic.

http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2011-06-03/news-interviews/29616675_1_rajinikanth-film-stunts

journalists and journalism :clap:

Cinemarasigan
6th June 2011, 03:37 PM
http://thatstamil.oneindia.in/movies/specials/2011/06/06-rana-movie-be-resumed-august-aid0136.html
செப்டம்பரில் ராணா படப்பிடிப்பில் பங்கேற்கிறார் ரஜினி!
இன்னும் ஒரு வாரத்தில் ரஜினிக்கு சிகிச்சை முடிந்துவிடும் என்றும், அதன் பின்னர் அவர் சிங்கப்பூரிலேயே முழுமையாக ஓய்வு எடுப்பார் என்றும் கூறப்படுகிறது.

இந்த ஓய்வுக்குப் பிறகு சென்னை திரும்பும் ரஜினி, செப்டம்பர் மாதம் ராணா படப்பிடிப்பில் பங்கேற்கிறார். அதற்கு முன்பே படப்பிடிப்பை தொடங்கும் இயக்குநர் ரவிக்குமார், ரஜினி இல்லாத சில காட்சிகளை வில்லன் சோனு சூட் மற்றும் நாயகி தீபிகாவை வைத்து படமாக்குவார் என்று கூறப்படுகிறது.

மேலும் இந்தப் படத்தில் ரஜினி அதிரடி சண்டைக் காட்சிகளில் நடிக்க திட்டமிட்டு அதற்கேற்ப காட்சிகள் உருவாக்கப்பட்டிருந்தன. ஆனால் இப்போது அவரது உடல்நிலையைக் கருத்தில் கொண்டு, அந்த காட்சிகள் மாற்றப்பட்டு, ரஜினியின் ஒப்புதலுக்காக காத்திருக்கின்றன

Good news!!

balagvasi
6th June 2011, 03:46 PM
சிங்கப்பூர்: ரஜினிகாந்த்துக்கு அளிக்கப்பட்டு வந்த டயாலிசிஸ் நிறுத்தப்பட்டுள்ளது. இதையடுத்து அவர் மருத்துவமனை வளாகத்திற்குள் வாக்கிங் போக ஆரம்பித்துள்ளார்.

சிங்கப்பூரில் உள்ள மெளன்ட் எலிசபெத் மருத்துவமனையில் சிகிச்சை பெற்று வருகிறார் ரஜினிகாந்த். அவரது உடல் நலம் குறித்து அதிகாரப்பூர்வமாக எந்த செய்தியும் அவரது குடும்பத்தாரிடமிருந்தோ, மருத்துவமனையிடமிருந்தோ வெளியிடப்படவில்லை.

தற்போது அவருக்கு அளிக்கப்பட்டு வந்த டயாலிசிஸ் சிகிச்சை நிறுத்தப்பட்டுள்ளதாக தெரிகிறது. அவர் இப்போது உடல் நலம் தேறி வருவதாக தெரிகிறது. தனது அறை மற்றும் மருத்துவமனை வளாகத்தில் அவர் தினசரி அரை மணி நேரம் வாக்கிங் போகிறாராம்.

இன்னும் பத்து நாட்களுக்கு அவர் மருத்துவமனையில் தங்கியிருப்பார் என்றும் அதன் பின்னர் டிஸ்சார்ஜ் செய்யப்படுவார் என்றும் கூறப்படுகிறது. டிஸ்சார்ஜ் செய்யப்பட்ட பின்னர் அவர் ஒரு மாதம் வரை சிங்கப்பூரிலேயே தங்கியிருந்து ஓய்வெடுப்பார் என்றும் அவ்வப்போது மருத்துவமனைக்குச் சென்று பரிசோதனை செய்து கொள்வார் என்றும் அதன் பின்னர்தான் அவர் நாடு திரும்புவார் என்றும் கூறப்படுகிறது.

Avadi to America
6th June 2011, 06:54 PM
http://www.envazhi.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/rajini-in-singapore-copy.jpg

Avadi to America
6th June 2011, 07:06 PM
Thalaivar Superstar Rajnikanth's voice was heard in Bangalore yesterday. Interesting part of this news is that - The fans were amazed after hearing Thalaivar's voice back in form - some even felt that it had an impact of a lion's roar. Fans who were upset previously when they heard Thalaivar's audio when he left to Singapore were happy to hear Thalaivar's voice in Bangalore yesterday. Bangalore fans who gathered at a temple had that golden opportunity.

There is an Amman temple in Shivajinagar-Cantonment area, where Fire-walking ritual was being performed by many devotees. Many devotees gathered at the temple to grace the occasion. Also, there was one of the guest who arrived at the function - and it was none other than Superstar Rajnikanth's brother Sathyanarayana. Many Rajni fans also participated in the Fire-walking ritual and walked bare-foot on the fire praying for our Thalaivar.

They enquired Sathyanarayana of Thalaivar's health and his brother told them that he is perfectly fine now. But still many of the fans wanted Thalaivar to talk to them and requested his brother Sathyanarayana for the same. So, Sathyanarayana called Rajnikanth and informed the same. Thalaivar spoke to the fans through his brother's cellphone as he was put on the mic and loudspeaker. Thalaivar said - "Naa Nalla Irukken... Seekrama Varen..." - Meaning I'm fine and will be back soon... He also went on to thank the Bangalore Fans for their support they had given right from the start of his career... He also said - "I came from Bangalore and built my career in Chennai, but still Bangalore fans have been supporting me and praying for me even now... I will surely come to Bangalore to see you all soon... Bye !". Bangalore Thalaivar fans and the devotees who gathered there were very happy at the end of the audio after listening to Thalaivar's voice... :)

Source:- Dinakaran (Bangalore)

Dilbert
6th June 2011, 07:39 PM
Thalaivar Superstar Rajnikanth's voice was heard in Bangalore yesterday. Interesting part of this news is that - The fans were amazed after hearing Thalaivar's voice back in form - some even felt that it had an impact of a lion's roar. Fans who were upset previously when they heard Thalaivar's audio when he left to Singapore were happy to hear Thalaivar's voice in Bangalore yesterday. Bangalore fans who gathered at a temple had that golden opportunity.

There is an Amman temple in Shivajinagar-Cantonment area, where Fire-walking ritual was being performed by many devotees. Many devotees gathered at the temple to grace the occasion. Also, there was one of the guest who arrived at the function - and it was none other than Superstar Rajnikanth's brother Sathyanarayana. Many Rajni fans also participated in the Fire-walking ritual and walked bare-foot on the fire praying for our Thalaivar.

They enquired Sathyanarayana of Thalaivar's health and his brother told them that he is perfectly fine now. But still many of the fans wanted Thalaivar to talk to them and requested his brother Sathyanarayana for the same. So, Sathyanarayana called Rajnikanth and informed the same. Thalaivar spoke to the fans through his brother's cellphone as he was put on the mic and loudspeaker. Thalaivar said - "Naa Nalla Irukken... Seekrama Varen..." - Meaning I'm fine and will be back soon... He also went on to thank the Bangalore Fans for their support they had given right from the start of his career... He also said - "I came from Bangalore and built my career in Chennai, but still Bangalore fans have been supporting me and praying for me even now... I will surely come to Bangalore to see you all soon... Bye !". Bangalore Thalaivar fans and the devotees who gathered there were very happy at the end of the audio after listening to Thalaivar's voice... :)

Source:- Dinakaran (Bangalore)

:clap: thaliavaaa :notworthy: you are the prime example of hardwork can take you any place you want !
Thaliava Though you keep quoting "Gods of Damil Nadu (people)" helped you survive !
Its other way around ! Damilnadu ka janta apka chira runi hai !
Humbling Indeed !!

Dilbert
6th June 2011, 07:45 PM
journalists and journalism :clap:

SS what they are trying to say is thaliavar use to do stunts like jumping trains.. fighting badies.. dooshum dooshum with his bare steel hands.. now that he has undergone major surgery and his body is weak ! he can't keep up with 3 heorines.. do all the dunchak dunchak dancing for raghuman's technos and also do all his brillants..stunts.. etc etc etc.. ! lol

Thaliavar kku - eedu thevayea?

SoftSword
6th June 2011, 07:49 PM
dilb,

i was commenting at the lame imagination of the journalists in this aspect.
like a movie like coolie, etc., the script chance which will keep all three characters alive...

endha source'umae illaama oru table'la ukkaandhu epdi ellaam news create panraanga...
adha sonen.

Dilbert
6th June 2011, 07:53 PM
dilb,

like a movie like coolie, etc., the script chance which will keep all three characters alive...

endha source'umae illaama oru table'la ukkaandhu epdi ellaam news create panraanga...
adha sonen.

Yo ! He was comparing AB's come back after an accident during coolie's shooting to Thaliavar coming back to Rana after similar mishap.. He meant that
Not Literal Coolie script ! lol

Neengea onum comedy kemedy pannlea?

PARAMASHIVAN
6th June 2011, 07:55 PM
some even felt that it had an impact of a lion's roar. Really :shock:

Dilbert
6th June 2011, 08:01 PM
Really :shock:

:lol: shankar's special effects team ! Raghuman's mujik effects was at work !

thaliavar Pesa Pesa ! Raghuman background -la Aaarrurru Orruuu GArrrruuu ...yen.. sound effect kudutheerpar.. !

SoftSword
6th June 2011, 08:02 PM
Yo ! He was comparing AB's come back after an accident during coolie's shooting to Thaliavar coming back to Rana after similar mishap.. He meant that
Not Literal Coolie script ! lol

Neengea onum comedy kemedy pannlea?

comparision with coolie was ok. but with that, the imagination that all the three characters in raana will be alive in the movie.
did they get this information from KSR? how did they come to know about this news?
dont u think they are just making up stories desperately to write something about rajini and raana?

or in any place in my post did i say that litereally raana script will have similarity to coolie script?

Dilbert
6th June 2011, 08:38 PM
dilb,

adha sonen.

Sare vedungea ! Thaliavar vandu Dinchak Dinchak ! irumbile oru idhaiyam Dinchak dinchak.. Dance poottutu ! apdiyea hum aapke hain kaun madhri.. 3 Rajni conculsion Family song..Vaikalam..

balagvasi
7th June 2011, 03:21 PM
இதுவரை இந்திய சினிமாவில் அதிக சம்பளம் பெறும் நாயகனாகத் திகழ்ந்த சூப்பர் ஸ்டார் ரஜினி, இப்போது ஆசியாவிலேயே அதிக சம்பளம் பெறும் நாயகனாக உயர்ந்துள்ளார்.

ராணா படத்துக்காக ரஜினிக்கு அளிக்கப்பட்ட சம்பள முன்பணம் ரூ 24 கோடி என ஈராஸ் நிறுவனம் அதிகாரப்பூர்வமாக அறிவித்துள்ளது.

தனது சம்பள விவரங்களை ஒருபோதும் மறைக்காதவர் ரஜினி. காரணம் முறைப்படி, அரசுக்கு செலுத்த வேண்டிய வரியைச் செலுத்தி, வருமான வரித் துறையிடம் நற்சான்றிதழும் தொடர்ந்து பல ஆண்டுகளாகப் பெற்று வருபவர்.

அவரது மெகா ஹிட் படங்களான சிவாஜி, எந்திரன் போன்றவற்றின் சம்பளத்தை வருமான வரி பிடித்தம் செய்யப்பட்ட பிறகே பெற்றுக் கொண்டது நினைவிருக்கலாம்.

இப்போது ராணா படத்துக்காக ரஜினிக்கு பேசப்பட்டுள்ள சம்பளம் மற்றும் முன்பண விவரங்களை ஈராஸ் நிறுவனம் வெளியிட்டுள்ளது. பங்குச் சந்தையில் பட்டியலிடப்பட்ட நிறுவனம் ஈராஸ் என்பதால், இந்த விவரங்களை முறைப்படி அறிவித்துள்ளது ஈராஸ். இதன்படி, ராணாவுக்கு ரஜினிக்கு அளிக்கப்பட்டுள்ள முன்பணம் ரூ 24 கோடி.

படத்தின் விற்பனைக்குப் பிறகு லாபத்தில் குறிப்பிட்ட சதவீதம் அவருக்கு மீதிச் சம்பளமாக வழங்கப்படும் என அந்நிறுவனத்தின் தயாரிப்பாளர்களில் ஒருவரான சுனில் லுல்லா தெரிவித்துள்ளார்.

படத்தின் தயாரிப்பாளர்களில் ஒருவர் சௌந்தர்யா ரஜினி என்பது குறிப்பிடத்தக்கது.

இதன் மூலம், இதுவரை இந்தியாவின் அதிக சம்பளம் பெறும் நடிகர் என்று கூறப்பட்டு வந்த ரஜினி, இப்போது ஆசிய அளவில் முதலிடத்தில் உள்ளார்!

Avadi to America
7th June 2011, 10:00 PM
Aye aye...though I'd rather concur to "pomblengga are too complex that antha padaicha andavanaleyum puriya mudiyathu" theory
congrats unga articlea indiaglitz.com publish panni irrukuthu... Hope you know since they mentioned your name

SoftSword
7th June 2011, 10:07 PM
grouse... :clap:

Plum
7th June 2011, 10:45 PM
Indiaglis :clap:

groucho070
8th June 2011, 06:20 AM
A2A, I didn't know, thanks. Thanks SS, Plum. But Athu avinggala tedi kandupidichu publish pannala. Naanthan, veela vetti illaama angga anupuna. But it was written for you guys (especially my wife), so all credit goes to you. By the way, some nice pix there.

balagvasi
8th June 2011, 09:43 PM
விரைவில் டிஸ்சார்ஜ்; ரசிகர்களை சந்திக்க தலைவர் ஆர்வம் – நடிகர் தனுஷ் தகவல்!

தலைவர் ஓரிரு நாளில் டிஸ்சார்ஜ் ஆகிவிடுவார் என்றும். சிங்கப்பூரில் சிறிது காலம் தங்கியிருப்பார் என்றும் ரசிகர்களுடன் பேச அவர் ஆர்வமாக இருப்பதாகவும் நடிகர் தனுஷ் கூறியிருக்கிறார்.

இது குறித்து இன்றைய தினகரன் நாளிதழில் வெளியாகியிருக்கும் செய்தியை கீழே தருகிறேன். நல...்ல செய்தியை சொன்னமைக்கு தனுஷூக்கு நன்றி.

ஓரிரு நாளில் டிஸ்சார்ஜ் ஆகிறார் ரசிகர்களை சந்தித்து பேச ரஜினி ஆர்வம்

சென்னை : இன்னும் சில நாட்களில் டிஸ்சார்ஜ் ஆகவுள்ள ரஜினி, ரசிகர்களிடம் நேரடியாக பேச ஆர்வமாக உள்ளார் என்று தனுஷ் தெரிவித்தார். ‘ராணா’ பட ஷூட்டிங்கில் கலந்துகொண்ட ரஜினிக்கு திடீரென்று உடல்நலம் பாதிக்கப்பட்டது. மயிலாப்பூர் இசபெல்லா மருத்துவமனையில் அனுமதிக்கப்பட்ட அவருக்கு சிகிச்சை அளிக்கப்பட்டது. பிறகு வீடு திரும்பினார். சில நாட்களில் மீண்டும் அவருக்கு உடல்நலக்குறைவு ஏற்பட்டதால், போரூர் ராமச்சந்திரா மருத்துவமனையில் சேர்க்கப்பட்டார்.

இதையடுத்து சிங்கப்பூர் மவுண்ட் எலிசபெத் மருத்துவமனையில் மேல்சிகிச்சை பெற, கடந்த மாதம் 27&ம் தேதி சென்றார் ரஜினி. அவருக்கு பல்வேறு பரிசோதனைகள் மேற்கொள்ளப்பட்டது. உடல்நலக்குறைவு ஏற்பட என்ன காரணம் என்பதைக் கண்டுபிடித்த டாக்டர்கள், ரஜினிக்கு தீவிர சிகிச்சை அளித்தனர். சில நாட்களுக்கு முன் சிங்கப்பூரில் இருந்து சென்னை வந்த தனுஷ், நிருபர்களுக்கு அளித்த பேட்டியில், ‘ரஜினி உடல்நலம் தேறிவிட்டார். அவருக்கு மாற்று சிறுநீரக அறுவை சிகிச்சை தேவையில்லை. 10 நாட்களில் டிஸ்சார்ஜ் ஆகி விடுவார்’ என்றார்.

இந்நிலையில், ரஜினி எப்போது டிஸ்சார்ஜ் ஆவார் என்பது குறித்து பல்வேறு தகவல்கள் வெளியானது. உண்மை நிலை என்ன என்பது குறித்து, சிங்கப்பூரில் உள்ள தனுஷிடம் தினகரன் நிருபர் நேற்று கேட்டபோது, கூறியதாவது: சூப்பர் ஸ்டார் ரஜினி, பூரண குணமடைந்து விட்டார். அவர் முன்பு போல் ஆரோக்கியமாகவும், சந்தோஷமாகவும் இருக்கிறார். இன்னும் சில நாட்களில், டிஸ்சார்ஜ் ஆகி விடுவார். டாக்டர்களின் தீவிர கண்காணிப்பு மற்றும் கோடிக்கணக்கான ரசிகர்களின் பிரார்த்தனையால் சூப்பர் ஸ்டார் உடல்நலம் தேறியுள்ளார்.

சிங்கப்பூரிலுள்ள அபார்ட்மென்ட் ஒன்றில் லதா ரஜினிகாந்த், நான், என் மனைவி ஐஸ்வர்யா, அவரது தங்கை சவுந்தர்யா, எனது மகன்கள் யாத்ரா, லிங்கா ஆகியோர் தங்கியிருக்கிறோம். மவுண்ட் எலிசபெத் மருத்துவமனையில் இருக்கும் ரஜினியை நாங்கள் அனைவரும் நன்கு கவனித்துக் கொள்கிறோம். அவர் டிஸ்சார்ஜ் ஆன பிறகு இதே அபார்ட்மென்டில் தங்கி ஓய்வு எடுப்பது பற்றி இன்னும் முடிவு செய்யவில்லை. உடல்நலம் தேறியுள்ள ரஜினி, முழுமையான ஓய்வு எடுக்க வேண்டும் என்று டாக்டர்கள் அறிவுறுத்தி உள்ளனர். எனவே, வேறொரு நாட்டுக்குச் சென்று அங்கு ஓய்வு எடுப்பாரா? அல்லது இதே அபார்ட்மென்டில் தங்க சம்மதிப்பாரா? அல்லது சென்னைக்கு வந்து ஓய்வு எடுப்பாரா என்பது பற்றி முடிவு செய்யவில்லை.

நல்ல ஆரோக்கியத்துடன் கலகலப்பாக இருக்கும் ரஜினி, தனது அறையிலுள்ள டி.வியில், படங்கள் பார்த்து ரசிக்கிறார். ஆன்மீகப் புத்தகங்கள் படிக்கிறார். தியானம் செய்கிறார். வாக்கிங் செல்கிறார். மேலும் சில உடற்பயிற்சிகளும் செய்கிறார். பேரன்களுடன் விளையாடுகிறார். ரஜினி தனது ரசிகர்களுக்கு ‘வாய்ஸ்’ மூலம் பேசினார். அவர் ஏன் வீடியோவில் தோன்றி பேசக்கூடாது என்று கேட்கிறார்கள். மருத்துவமனையில் இருந்து டிஸ்சார்ஜ் ஆன பின், ரசிகர்களை நேரடியாக சந்தித்து பேச ரஜினி ஆர்வமாக இருக்கிறார். தன் கருத்துகளை அறிக்கை வாயிலாக சொல்லும் எண்ணமும் அவருக்கு இருக்கிறது. எனவே, விரைவில் சூப்பர் ஸ்டார் நலமுடன் சென்னை திரும்புவார். இவ்வாறு தனுஷ் கூறினார்.

SoftSword
8th June 2011, 10:08 PM
/*
whats with dhanush and his looks nowadays...
looks yuck
*/

balagvasi
9th June 2011, 10:21 AM
Don't you know the "real" reason...?

SoftSword
9th June 2011, 03:46 PM
Don't you know the "real" reason...?

mottai adikka poraarnu solringala?
appo dhaadi engae.?

PARAMASHIVAN
9th June 2011, 05:57 PM
/*
whats with dhanush and his looks nowadays...
looks yuck
*/

ஏன் இதற்கு முன்னாடி அழகில் அவர் பெரிய மன்மதன் ஆ? :lol2:

balagvasi
9th June 2011, 06:07 PM
mottai adikka poraarnu solringala?appo dhaadi engae.?

Oru ejaampul...! How was Arundhati Roy before "God of Small things" got noticed, engaging in social activities and how was she after that...?

balagvasi
9th June 2011, 06:07 PM
ரஜினி குணமடைய வேண்டி கேரளாவைச் சேர்ந்த மோகினியாட்ட கலைஞர் ஹேமலதா குருவாயூர் கோயிலில் இன்று நடனமாடி பிரார்த்தனை செய்கிறார்.

உடல்நலம் பாதிக்கப்பட்ட நடிகர் ரஜினிகாந்த் சிங்கபூரில் உள்ள மவுண்ட் எலிசபெத் மருத்துவமனையில் சிகிச்சை பெற்று வருகிறார். அவர் குணமடைய வேண்டி பல்வேறு ஆலயங்களில் ரசிகர்கள் பிரார்த்தனை செய்து வருகின்றனர். இந்த நிலையில் கேரளாவைச் சேர்ந்த புகழ் பெற்ற மோகினியாட்ட கலைஞரான ஹேமலதாவும் விசேஷ பிரார்த்தனை செய்யவிருக்கிறார்.

ரஜினி குணமடைய வேண்டி குருவாயூர் கோயிலில் இன்று ஒன்றரை மணி நேரம் கிருஷ்ணர் பாடல்களுக்கு அவர் நடனமாடி பிரார்த்தனை செய்கிறார். பிற்பகல் 2.45 மணிக்கு நடனம் தொடங்குகிறது. கடந்த ஆண்டில் திருச்சூரில் தொடர்ந்து 123 மணி நேரம் 15 நிமிடங்கள் நடனமாடி கின்னஸ் சாதனை படைத்த இவர் ரஜினியின் தீவிர ரசிகை.

இது குறித்து ஹேமலதா கூறுகையில்,

ரஜினியை எனக்கு மிகவும் பிடிக்கும். அவருக்கு உடல் நலம் பாதித்ததை அறிந்து மிகவும் வேதனை அடைந்தேன். எனவே அவர் குணமடைய என்னால் ஆன ஒரு பிரார்த்தனை செய்கிறேன் என்றார்.

SoftSword
9th June 2011, 06:11 PM

manmadhan azhagunu ungalukku yaar sonnadhu?
illa azhagunaa neenga enna nenakkireenga?

SoftSword
9th June 2011, 06:11 PM
Oru ejaampul...! How was Arundhati Roy before "God of Small things" got noticed, engaging in social activities and how was she after that...?

yaaru ivanga?
enakku GK kammi...

balagvasi
9th June 2011, 06:14 PM
சிங்கப்பூரில் சிகிச்சை பெற்று வரும் நடிகர் ரஜினிகாந்த் இப்போது நலமாக இருக்கிறார் என்றும், விரைவில் நலமுடன் நாடு திரும்புவார் என்றும் அவரது அண்ணன் சத்தியநாராயணா தெரிவித்தார்.

கிருஷ்ணகிரி மாவட்டம், பர்கூரில் புதன்கிழமை நடைபெற்ற ரஜினி ரசிகரின் திருமணத்தில் சத்தியநாராயணா பங்கேற்றார். அப்போது செய்தியாளர்களிடம் பேசிய அவர்,

"சிறுநீரக கோளாறுக்கு சிகிச்சைப் பெற சிங்கப்பூர் மருத்துவமனையில் அனுமதிக்கப்பட்டுள்ள ரஜினி இப்போது நலமாக இருக்கிறார். நாங்கள் தினமும் தொலைபேசியில் தொடர்பு கொண்டு பேசுகிறோம். ரஜினி குடும்பத்தினருடன் மகிழ்ச்சியாக நேரத்தை செலவிடுகிறார். விரைவில் திரும்பி வந்துவிடுவார். ரசிகர்களுடன் பேசுவார்," என்றார்.

balagvasi
9th June 2011, 06:15 PM
yaaru ivanga?
enakku GK kammi...

Chumma google panni images paarunga. Ungalukkey puriyum...!

PARAMASHIVAN
9th June 2011, 06:17 PM
manmadhan azhagunu ungalukku yaar sonnadhu?

ரதி தேவி எம்மிடும் கூறினார் :lol2:

illa azhagunaa neenga enna nenakkireenga?

அது அவர் அவர் மனத்தை பொருத்தது :)

" Beauty is in the Eyes of the beholder"

சரி நண்பரே எமக்கு நன்றாக பசிக்கிறது :wave:

SoftSword
9th June 2011, 06:19 PM
paramu... idpi edho oru post podradhu...
apram adhukku oru kaelvi kaetta... ipdi sammandhamae illaama joke'nu solli oru reply pannittu escape aaguradhu...
idha eppadhaan niruttha poreenga...

SoftSword
9th June 2011, 06:21 PM
Chumma google panni images paarunga. Ungalukkey puriyum...!

paathaenga... apdi onnum enakku pulappadala...
idha uttuttu 'Don't you know the "real" reason...?' patthi sonningana nallaa irukkum.

PARAMASHIVAN
9th June 2011, 06:22 PM
Softie

Like I said, "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder", vera enna solanum ? There is no concrete definition of beauty, it depends on indviduals views.

SoftSword
9th June 2011, 06:25 PM
Softie

Like I said, "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder", vera enna solanum ? There is no concrete definition of beauty, it depends on indviduals views.

apram edhukku ipdi kaeteenga?

balagvasi
10th June 2011, 09:10 AM
SS, Over recognition'laam (National award) kedacha piragu you should portray yourself as an "intellectual", "genius" etc... Optional in your speech/attitude but mandatory in your apperarance. Idhu maari neraya peru irukkaanga. Hope you got the context. .

balagvasi
10th June 2011, 09:11 AM
A world level prayer for Rajinikanth!

Has any actor received so much of adoration and adulation from his/her fans. We don’t think so. Right from the time superstar’s health failed, his fans across the globe have been organizing and showcasing immense love and devotion for the superstar. Innumerable number of prayers have been conducted in temple across the state for the superstar's well-being.

Now as a mother of all poojas for the superstar here comes one more. Organized by the superstar's online fan club and Rajini’s official website, a mass prayer will be conducted across the globe. The highlight of this prayer will be that it transcends beyond religious boundaries.

On Sunday, June 12, Rajinkikanth fans across the world spanning different socio-economic status will pray for the superstar's long life and well-being. A timeframe for praying for the superstar has been finalized. It can be anytime from 10 AM to 5 PM on June 12. There are scientific proofs that when many people come together to pray for the well-being of a person it will work miracles, and this is exactly what forms the core idea of this mass prayer.

Like how we give pulse polio shots for children on a particular day within a certain timeframe, this prayer too has been organized. Irrespective of whether you are in Tamil Nadu, India or in any remote location of the globe, if you are a Rajini fan just spend some time to pray for your icon is what the fan club members have to say regarding this mammoth prayer meet.

The epicenter of this mass prayer which is beyond religious bounds will be the Mahavathar Babaji Temple, Parangipettai. Here there will be prayers for the superstar from morning till noon, following which there will be 'anadhanam' too. If any fans would like to join the fans of the superstar at this particular spot they are welcome too.

For those who do not know how to get there here is the route:

If you are from Chennai you can take the ECR to get to Cuddalore and then to Parangipettai. For those coming from other states you can take the NH 45 to Sethiyathoppu, and from there to Parangipettai.

But just don't forget one thing; come Sunday irrespective of wherever you are just take some time off and pray for the superstar's well-being.

SoftSword
10th June 2011, 04:59 PM
SS, Over recognition'laam (National award) kedacha piragu you should portray yourself as an "intellectual", "genius" etc... Optional in your speech/attitude but mandatory in your apperarance. Idhu maari neraya peru irukkaanga. Hope you got the context. .
ipo dhanush seriradhu ritenu solringala thappunu solringala?
illa scene podraarnu solringala? summave mandai innakki velai seyya matengudhu... neenga vera yosikka solringa..

easygoer
10th June 2011, 07:19 PM
Maapilai has said that, Thalaivar will return back to chennai on June 14th....

http://www.maalaisudar.com/epages.php?page=p1-b

Shanker
12th June 2011, 09:42 PM
I need help. I was under the impression the phrase "Nanbanda" originated from Thalapathy. Thalapathy was shown here in Singapore tonight but I couldn't find it. When is it exactly? A YouTube link would be perfect :) Thank you!

SoftSword
12th June 2011, 10:19 PM
'nanbaen da' was inherited from 'yaen naa nee en nanbaen' and 'unakku kudukka thaandaa ennoda uyir irukku'.

balagvasi
13th June 2011, 09:23 AM
ipo dhanush seriradhu ritenu solringala thappunu solringala?
illa scene podraarnu solringala? summave mandai innakki velai seyya matengudhu... neenga vera yosikka solringa..

Ka ka ka po...! But yedhu'nu neengaley decide pannikkonga...! :cool:

balagvasi
13th June 2011, 08:14 PM
Thalaivar to be Discharged Tommorow?

There can’t be no good news for Rajini fans than this. Reliable sources who are very close to the Superstar say that Rajinkanth, who has been admitted to Mount Elizabeth Health Centre in Singapore, will be discharged on Tuesday.

“He is completely alright and doctors feel that he can be discharged. So he will be out of the hospital tomorrow. However, he will stay in Singapore for some more time,” the sources say.

Rajini’s family members have rented a service apartment in Singapore. “The Superstar will stay there for a few weeks to undergo periodical check ups. He will be back to India in the beginning of July.”

On Friday, Rajini spoke to director K S Ravikumar over phone to know the status of ‘Rana’, their forthcoming film. “The Superstar asked Ravikumar to go ahead with the project and said he will join us soon. However, the director asked him to take care of his health first,” unit sources say.

balagvasi
14th June 2011, 09:20 AM
Thalaivar will perform his own stunts

His fans consider him a real-life superhero. And that’s probably why 60-year-old Rajinikanth is refusing to use a stunt double to perform his trademark stunts in KS Ravikumar’s Rana, despite being hospitalised repeatedly in the past couple of months. This quells recent rumours that claimed many action scenes in the movie would either be modified or done entirely by a stunt double.

“Rajni sir is keen to perform all the stunts himself,” confirms director KS Ravikumar. “That’s why we don’t want him to rush back to shooting. As far as I know, he doesn’t like the idea of using a body double to do his action sequences. You know, he is keeping a close eye on Rana’s development.” During the first schedule of filming in April this year, Rajni fell ill on the sets and was rushed to hospital for over a month, resulting in an indefinite delay.

Following a relapse, he was re-admitted to the ICU, before being flown off to Singapore for treatment. Now, news on the grapevine suggests that Rana’s script will be altered, ensuring that all three of Rajni’s reel characters live, although one of them was originally supposed to die.

“What alteration? Not a single sequence has been changed,” retorts Ravikumar. “In fact, the script remains completely untouched. Since Rana is special to him, there’s no question of making modifications or bringing in a body double without Rajni sir’s consent. And he too doesn’t want any change in the story.” Ravikumar also insists the film is on track, adding that shooting has only been temporarily suspended and will resume in September. “We were planning to resume towards the end of June, but we’ve pushed it back by a few months. Rajni sir is fine, but his health is paramount,” he says.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/Rajinikanth-will-perform-his-own-stunts/Article1-708842.aspx

balagvasi
15th June 2011, 03:42 PM
சிங்கப்பூர் மவுன்ட் எலிசபெத் மருத்துவமனையில் சிகிச்சைப் பெற்ற ரஜினிகாந்த், நேற்று மாலை டிஸ்சார்ஜ் ஆனதாக தகவல்கள் தெரிவிக்கின்றன.

இப்போதைக்கு மருத்துவமனையிலிருந்து டிஸ்சார்ஜ் ஆனாலும், தொடர்ச்சியான செக்கப்புகள் மற்றும் மருத்துவ ஆலோசனைகளுக்காக தொடர்ந்து சிங்கப்பூரிலேயே ஒரு நவீன அபார்ட்மெண்டில் தங்கியிருப்பார். இந்த அபார்ட்மெண்ட் மிகுந்த பாதுகாப்பு மற்றும் சகல வசதிகளும் கொண்டதாக இருக்கும்.

ஜூலை முதல்வாரம் வரை இங்கே தங்கியிருக்கும் ரஜினி, இரண்டாவது வாரம் நாடு திரும்புகிறார்.

பாதுகாப்பு மற்றும் தனிமை கருதி இந்த விஷயத்தை வெளியிடாமல் உள்ளனர் ரஜினி குடும்பத்தினர்.

இதற்கிடையே, ரஜினியை வரவேற்க இப்போதே தயாராக ஆரம்பித்துவிட்டனர் அவரது அனைத்து மாவட்ட ரசிகர்களும்.

திரையுலகம் காணாத வகையில் ஒரு மெகா வரவேற்பை விமான நிலையத்திலேயே அளிக்கலாம் என நடிகர் நடிகைகள் மற்றும் தயாரிப்பாளர்கள் உள்ளிட்ட திரையுலகினரும் முடிவு செய்துள்ளனர்.

VJerry
15th June 2011, 03:45 PM
Dhanush confirmed that Thalaivar got disacharged and taking rest now. He confirmed this via his tweet.

SoftSword
15th June 2011, 03:46 PM
could u pls post the tweet here.

VJerry
15th June 2011, 03:51 PM
Dhanush's tweet "Superstar discharged from hospital. He has recovered completely and taking rest. Soon national award celebrations :) god bless"

SoftSword
15th June 2011, 03:53 PM
thank u so much Vjerry. thats a pleasant news.
thanks for the constant updates balag.

BM
15th June 2011, 06:06 PM
First pictures of Rajinikanth after discharge from hospital

http://static.ibnlive.com/pix/slideshow/06-2011/first-pictures-of/raj1_1.jpg
http://static.ibnlive.com/pix/slideshow/06-2011/first-pictures-of/raj2_2.jpg
http://static.ibnlive.com/pix/slideshow/06-2011/first-pictures-of/raj3_3.jpg
http://static.ibnlive.com/pix/slideshow/06-2011/first-pictures-of/raj4_4.jpg

http://ibnlive.in.com/photogallery/4177-0.html

BM
15th June 2011, 06:07 PM
http://static.ibnlive.com/pix/slideshow/06-2011/first-pictures-of/raj5_5.jpg
http://static.ibnlive.com/pix/slideshow/06-2011/first-pictures-of/raj6_6.jpg

BM
15th June 2011, 06:09 PM
New pics or Old pics??

ajaybaskar
15th June 2011, 06:09 PM
Konjam udambu poatta maadhiri irukku!!! Idha ipdiye maintain pannunga.. :D

VJerry
15th June 2011, 06:11 PM
It has got '18' and 'News X' mics, so this should be in India only... Old pics, i guess :(

balagvasi
15th June 2011, 06:13 PM
Be it at Isabella or Ramachandra. He was having moustache. Idhu Singapore hospital'la edutthadhaa irundhaalum, he won't be this chubby..!

ajaybaskar
15th June 2011, 06:20 PM
Oh.. Idhu verayaa... BMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM... :hammer:

Cinemarasigan
15th June 2011, 06:26 PM
Ajay, Don't worry, Most probably when he comes back to India, he will be little plumb only.. That singapore hospital is one of "The best" in Asia.. :)

SoftSword
15th June 2011, 07:15 PM
these are old pics...

Dilbert
15th June 2011, 07:24 PM
http://movies.ndtv.com/movie_story.aspx?ID=ENTEN20110177842&subcatg=MOVIESINDIA&keyword=regional&nid=112464

Old pics indeed, kukelan promotion in United states of Andhra.

easygoer
15th June 2011, 10:54 PM
Great news... A big sigh of relief after 45 days....
All the prayers have been answered....
Thalaivaaaa... Seekiram India vaanga.....

easygoer
15th June 2011, 10:57 PM
Rajinikanth Exits Hospital, Phones Jayalalithaa

Superstar Rajinikanth has been discharged from the hospital in Singapore where he was admitted late last month for respiratory problems. He has spoken to Tamil Nadu Chief Minister Jayalalithaa on the phone to congratulate her on her recent victory in the state elections. He also told her he would return to India soon.

The actor's son-in-law, Dhanush tweeted: "Superstar discharged from hospital. He has recovered completely and taking rest. Soon national award celebrations :) god bless"

His family said the actor is on a vacation and will return to India in July.

Rajinikanth was shooting for the Tamil period film "Rana" on April 29 when he complained of exhaustion. Since then, he has been in and out of different hospitals.

He travelled to Singapore on May 28 where he was admitted to the Mount Elizabeth Hospital.

Read more at: http://movies.ndtv.com/movie_story.aspx?section=Movies&Id=ENTEN20110177862&keyword=regional&subcatg=MOVIESINDIA&nid=112539&pfrom=home-Movies&cp

Avadi to America
16th June 2011, 12:52 AM
http://onlysuperstar.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/Govt-Statement.jpg

app_engine
16th June 2011, 02:46 AM
http://onlysuperstar.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/Govt-Statement.jpg

===quote===

"தமிழகம் காப்பாற்றப்பட்டமைக்கு"

===end-quote===

:wink:
:lol2:

Nerd
16th June 2011, 03:24 AM
Those are not real pictures for sure.

And 'thamizhagam kaappaattramattamaikku" ahem ahem.. Vote pOttu soodaa petti kuduthappavE purinjichu..

balagvasi
16th June 2011, 07:16 AM
Vote pOttu soodaa petti kuduthappavE purinjichu..

Idhai naan vazhimozhigiraen...!

cm123
16th June 2011, 08:38 AM
Hope I will get a chance to see Thalaivar in Singapore..

hamid
16th June 2011, 10:27 AM
"தமிழகம் காப்பாற்றப்பட்டமைக்கு"

If this is true this is shameful from Rajini.. If he felt so then he should not have participated in all those parattu vizhas.. now this looks purely opportunistic... :oops2:

ajaybaskar
16th June 2011, 10:39 AM
இது மக்கள் தொடர்பு துறை போட்ட 'பிட்' மாதிரி தெரியுது. ரஜினி ஜெவை அழைத்து தன் வாழ்த்துக்களை சொல்லி இருப்பார். அதுல கொஞ்சம் அடித்தல், திருத்தல் செய்து ம.தொ.துறை வெளியிட்டிருக்கிறது.

sathya_1979
16th June 2011, 11:57 AM
thalaivar :clap: Welcome back! We never knew what kind of imsais he was subjected to, to attend all those bunctions and neeraattu vizhaas. He can breath a sigh of relief. evvaLo kashtam anubavichirundhaa ippadi bagirangamaa solliyiruppaar!

cm123
16th June 2011, 12:07 PM
If this is true this is shameful from Rajini.. If he felt so then he should not have participated in all those parattu vizhas.. now this looks purely opportunistic... :oops2:

parattu vizha mk-kkuthan nadanthathu, mk vin atchikku alla

cm123
16th June 2011, 12:08 PM
இது மக்கள் தொடர்பு துறை போட்ட 'பிட்' மாதிரி தெரியுது. ரஜினி ஜெவை அழைத்து தன் வாழ்த்துக்களை சொல்லி இருப்பார். அதுல கொஞ்சம் அடித்தல், திருத்தல் செய்து ம.தொ.துறை வெளியிட்டிருக்கிறது.

+1 exactly

sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
16th June 2011, 12:31 PM
ரஜினிக்கு உடம்பு சரியானதை விட ஆட்சி மாறினது தான் ரெம்ப சந்தோசம் தரும் செய்தி போல! (கிரேட் எஸ்கேப் from பாராட்டு விழா)

rsubras
16th June 2011, 02:28 PM

itho innoru bittu, this time from rediff

What Rajnikant wants Karunanidhi to do (http://www.rediff.com/news/slide-show/slide-show-1-what-rajnikant-wants-karunanidhi-to-do/20110616.htm)

A day after telling Tamil Nadu Chief Minister Jayalalithaa that the state was 'saved' after her party won the recent assembly polls, Tamil superstar Rajnikanth on Thursday spoke to Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam chief M Karunanidhi, asking him to focus on his health and "not to consider anything else."

"You have faced so many ups and downs in life. It is important that you take care of your health. You should not consider anything (else) big," Rajnikanth told Karunanidhi in a telephonic conversation.

SoftSword
16th June 2011, 02:51 PM
enna thalaivaa ipdi sollitta... admk'va aadharikkira unnnoda fans ellaam kondhalikkapporaanga.

sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
16th June 2011, 03:08 PM
itho innoru bittu, this time from rediff

What Rajnikant wants Karunanidhi to do (http://www.rediff.com/news/slide-show/slide-show-1-what-rajnikant-wants-karunanidhi-to-do/20110616.htm)

[/SIZE]

May be true too, Kalaigner tv showed a news item saying that MuKa called Rajni to inquire hi health.

easygoer
16th June 2011, 10:25 PM
Oru pakkam jayalalitha kitte tamilnade kaapathunatuku nanri'nu sollraar.... Innoru pakkam M.K'ku aaruthal solraar......

Unmayiliye sema gethu than....

selvamohankumar
17th June 2011, 12:05 AM
Oru pakkam jayalalitha kitte tamilnade kaapathunatuku nanri'nu sollraar.... Innoru pakkam M.K'ku aaruthal solraar......

Unmayiliye sema gethu than....

GM dialogue than!: Arasiyal ithellam satharnam pa!

balagvasi
18th June 2011, 08:53 AM
WILL RAJINI JOIN ANNA HAZARE?

What is the difference between Rajinikanth and most of the other Indian superstars? While many believe in taking people and their adulation for granted, Rajini believes in doing something in return.

Late evening on June 15, the Superstar was discharged from the hospital in Singapore, where he was undergoing treatment for a kidney ailment. His son-in-law, Dhanush, promptly put up the news on a social networking site.
Rajini is not expected to be back in India for another 45 days at least and is meant to head to an undisclosed location for recuperation because he has to be kept in an infection-free zone.

One hears that one of the foremost things that the Superstar is obsessed with is the fact that he would reportedly like to pledge his support to social activist Anna Hazare. Says a source, “Rajini sir is never vocal or forthcoming about his feelings on any subject. However, Anna’s fight against corruption seems to have captured his imagination. Even through his illness in Singapore, the Superstar had been quietly following Anna’s Jan Lokpal Bill progress. He is actually a staunch Anna fan.’’

Insiders say that by pledging support to Anna’s fight against corruption, Rajini may in a way be giving something back to his fans and society at large.

A DRIVE AGAINST BRIBE
Veteran social activist 72-year-old Anna Hazare went on a hunger strike demanding enactment of a comprehensive Jan Lokpal Bill against corruption in April. There is no consensus on the matter. So, the Government and civil society will present separate Bills to the Cabinet. Meetings on June 20 and 21 should reveal the shape of things to come

http://epaper.timesofindia.com/Default/Scripting/ArticleWin.asp?From=Archive&Source=Page&Skin=TOINEW&BaseHref=TOICH/2011/06/17&PageLabel=21&EntityId=Ar02103&ViewMode=HTML

gurusaravanan
18th June 2011, 03:55 PM
http://images.orkut.com/orkut/photos/PQAAAELUxcTh7SrKbAgX10knb-bsnYBPpKwmq6Y87VWCNWOLaLPHqL4tBgJxTdv1A7HLGKlrFOyl qz-h-fjmBijN6EUAm1T1UCLr5MCfUd1L2eSAtSWCtrZzf-ZE.jpg
http://images.orkut.com/orkut/photos/PQAAAIgCceF-mvnDPHPCUlATD2FjFfXwxRD4DPjc52m4bGVO8jHEq0_ogqWngs 8WHVhQOKHhzWZ8JNmAzhwKTMd_E0gAm1T1UN2a8TuYrPSr8cWg G8RFC8mhV5vA.jpg

gurusaravanan
18th June 2011, 03:55 PM
http://images.orkut.com/orkut/photos/PQAAAEIaSnEOnfvs-hIovNBgYyw12ZFX98_KsNEMNjmM6L4xEBFvDSVMd-UKFdMHGrzsobPcpuceKoMPHE3ZiW_SUPgAm1T1UNCvMGRFkFXp AOHIOw_Dy9U8TO26.jpg
http://images.orkut.com/orkut/photos/PQAAAGkUyyuk83BGD7tbe8z6WMuKY_fXr4M1NVjCmXLEry0vvl mWKC0Tjjw8wt4RMMIYag-de0QGkA4YR9gnmTht4_cAm1T1UMkgdqQ1VvH-93eNIRlYvX03xAwM.jpg

SoftSword
18th June 2011, 07:21 PM
welcome back thalaiva...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHr9gGQ7kA4

sathya_1979
18th June 2011, 07:24 PM
Thanks Guru :cheer:

Nerd
18th June 2011, 07:30 PM
Niceeee.. Nalla velai no arasiyal hints (not that I have a problem with it, major disappointment for some)

joe
18th June 2011, 08:52 PM
major disappointment for some
எதையாவது ஒரு சாக்கை வச்சு கருணாநிதியை வசைபாடலாம் -ன்னு இருப்பவங்களைத் தானே சொல்லுறீங்க :)

SoftSword
18th June 2011, 08:56 PM
MK'va vasaipaadi ippo ellaarum tired aagittaanga joe...
ippo Rajiniya vasaipaadra gumbaldhaan energetic'a irukku....
aana avanga pakkamum nyaayam irukku... epdi avar polachi varalaam.... vitruvoma....

sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
18th June 2011, 10:37 PM
ippo Rajiniya vasaipaadra gumbaldhaan energetic'a irukku....
aana avanga pakkamum nyaayam irukku... epdi avar polachi varalaam.... vitruvoma....என்ன பண்ணுவீங்க/வாங்க?!? மருபடியும் அவருக்கு ஊத்திக்குடுத்து கன்ட்ரோல் இல்லாம ஆக்கி ஆஸ்பத்திருக்கு அனுப்பிடுவாங்களா/வீங்களா?!?

SoftSword
19th June 2011, 06:02 AM
என்ன பண்ணுவீங்க/வாங்க?!? மருபடியும் அவருக்கு ஊத்திக்குடுத்து கன்ட்ரோல் இல்லாம ஆக்கி ஆஸ்பத்திருக்கு அனுப்பிடுவாங்களா/வீங்களா?!?

நிம்மதியா வாழ விடமாட்டோம்...
இட்லி நல்லா இருக்குனு சொன்னாகூட, அப்போ கலைஞர் ஆட்சில இட்லி நல்லா இருக்குனு சொன்ன அதே வாயால இப்போ jj ஆட்சி இட்லிய பாராற்றார்னு சொல்லுவோம்...
பாஹர் பல்டி அடிக்கிறார்னு சொல்லுவோம்...
'நண்பன் போட்ட சோறு நிதமும் தின்னேன் பாரு'னு பாட்டு பாடி மம்முட்டி'யையும் ரசிகர்'களையும் ஏமாத்தி 'சோறு'க்கு தான் தன ஆதரவு'னு வாய்ஸ் குடுத்துட்டு இப்போ இட்லி'க்கு வாய்ஸ் குடுக்குறார் சந்தர்ப்பவாதி'னு எடுத்து சொல்லி இங்க இருக்குற கப்பர்ஸ்' அறிவுகண்ண தொறந்து வெப்போம்...

Dilbert
19th June 2011, 08:03 AM
Niceeee.. Nalla velai no arasiyal hints (not that I have a problem with it, major disappointment for some)

English translation please..

Parthyy
19th June 2011, 02:17 PM
just now watched Muthu.......effortless rajini. ....sema masala entertainer..

directhit
19th June 2011, 04:34 PM
Thalaivar back :cool2: mm discharge dhaan aayache, appadi ippadi shopping, roaming nu veliya konjam sutharadhu... engalukku paaka chance kadaikkume :oops: :ashamed:

Softsword :lol:

Sarna
19th June 2011, 06:19 PM

paaraattu vizhaa'vula kalandhukkalaina, thamizhina dhrOgi'nu solli naaradichchiruppaanga :(

ajith pEsunadha kEttu ezhundhu ninnu kaithattunappa, ungalukku theriyalayaa thalaivarOda manavaruththam :(

easygoer
19th June 2011, 07:43 PM
Dilbert,Here is the English translation for you....

As soon as i got discharged from the hospital, i took a pen and a paper to write a letter to my beloved fans. But i could not get words to write.
After speaking with the honourable chief minister of TN who assured me to do any help for me at any time and my respectable and close friend Kalaignar, i am talking with you people.

Please pardon me for not talking with you earlier. In this scientific world too, a toss is required to determine who is going to play first in a game. Tossing the coin alone is man's work. The winner of the toss is decided by the almighty.

In this game of mine, money, science, medicine and world class doctors are on one side. on the other side,prayers to god, pujas, homams and the other spiritual activities are there and I know these are the main reason for my speedy recovery.

The amount of love that people have on Rajni is clearly shown to the world. The reason behind me recovering so fast, is the love and affection you have on me and the pujas that you performed, considering me as your brother, friend and a son of your household.

I will never ever forget your love in this birth of mine and in the births to come.
Hereafter, entertaining my fans is going to be my goal
I will appear soon in RANA to make you all happy
I pray the almighty for the goodness of all.

ALWAYS YOURS,

Rajinikanth

Dilbert
19th June 2011, 08:12 PM
Dilbert,Here is the English translation for you....

As soon as i got discharged from the hospital, i took a pen and a paper to write a letter to my beloved fans. But i could not get words to write.
After speaking with the honourable chief minister of TN who assured me to do any help for me at any time and my respectable and close friend Kalaignar, i am talking with you people.

Please pardon me for not talking with you earlier. In this scientific world too, a toss is required to determine who is going to play first in a game. Tossing the coin alone is man's work. The winner of the toss is decided by the almighty.

In this game of mine, money, science, medicine and world class doctors are on one side. on the other side,prayers to god, pujas, homams and the other spiritual activities are there and I know these are the main reason for my speedy recovery.

The amount of love that people have on Rajni is clearly shown to the world. The reason behind me recovering so fast, is the love and affection you have on me and the pujas that you performed, considering me as your brother, friend and a son of your household.

I will never ever forget your love in this birth of mine and in the births to come.
Hereafter, entertaining my fans is going to be my goal
I will appear soon in RANA to make you all happy
I pray the almighty for the goodness of all.

ALWAYS YOURS,

Rajinikanth
Thanxs Easygoer appreciated !

Mr. Rajnikanth ! Not all your Fans are thrilled about.. you continuing acting.. ! (I am 1 of them)
Cow Cow Cash Cow ! Can Can !
And ofcourse we have a good old english statement " Falling from grace"

sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
19th June 2011, 10:31 PM
நிம்மதியா வாழ விடமாட்டோம்......

...... எடுத்து சொல்லி இங்க இருக்குற கப்பர்ஸ்' அறிவுகண்ண தொறந்து வெப்போம்...
ரைட்டு, ஆனா "அதெப்படி அவர் பொழைச்சி வரலாம்" பிட்டு எல்லாம் உங்களுக்கே ஓவர் தான்! தமாசுன்னாலும் தேவையற்றது

Avadi to America
20th June 2011, 12:22 AM
Thanxs Easygoer appreciated !

Mr. Rajnikanth ! Not all your Fans are thrilled about.. you continuing acting.. ! (I am 1 of them)
Cow Cow Cash Cow ! Can Can !
And ofcourse we a good old english statement " Falling from grace"

Bro,
ithukuthaan ungalukuellam mozhi payarpu panna kudathu.....hahah

Dilbert
20th June 2011, 03:47 AM
Bro,
ithukuthaan ungalukuellam mozhi payarpu panna kudathu.....hahah

:lol: A2A bro -what can I say, I can't accept everything Mr. RK does (always)! Again in Demogracy ! Everyone has their own onions !
End of the day , "Raana, Gaana Paana" I Will be seeing it FDFS. As we all know following Mr.RK is not a mere Fanfare affair !
"Its like a Religion" Passion does take best of us (sometime)

balagvasi
20th June 2011, 01:21 PM
ரஜினி தனது வழக்கமான உற்சாகத்துக்குத் திரும்பிவிட்டார். அவர் வரும் ஜூலை மாதம் சென்னை திரும்புகிறார். இன்னும் 15 நாட்களில் அவர் வந்துவிடுவார், என்றார் நடிகர் தனுஷ்.

கடந்த ஏப்ரல் 29 முதல் உடல்நலக் குறைவால் அவதிப்பட்ட ரஜினி, சென்னை மருத்துவமனைகளில் சிகிச்சை எடுத்தார். ஆனாலும் சிறுநீரகப் பிரச்சினை மட்டும் தொடர்ந்ததால், சிங்கப்பூரில் உள்ள மவுண்ட் எலிசபெத் மருத்துவமனையில் சிகிச்சைப் பெற்று வந்தார்.

கடந்த ஏப்ரல் 14-ம் தேதி சிகிச்சை முடிந்து பூரண நலத்துடன் டிஸ்சார்ஜ் ஆனால். ஆனால் வழக்கமான சில பரிசோதனைகளுக்காக அவர் சிங்கப்பூரிலேயே ஒரு மாதம் தங்கியிருப்பதாக அறிவித்தார்.

ஜூலை முதல் அல்லது இரண்டாவது வாரம் அவர் சென்னை திரும்பக் கூடும் என்று கூறப்பட்டது.

இந்நிலையில் திருப்பதி திருமலையில் சாமி தரிசனம் செய்த பின்னர் செய்தியாளர்களிடம் பேசிய ரஜினியின் மூத்த மருமகனும் நடிகருமான தனுஷ், "சூப்பர் ஸ்டார் ரஜினி சார் மருத்துவமனையில் இருந்து டிஸ்சார்ஜ் செய்யப்பட்ட பின்னர் ஆரோக்கியத்துடன் உள்ளார். வீட்டில் உடற்பயிற்சி செய்கிறார். யோகாவைத் தொடர்கிறார்.

சிங்கப்பூரில் உள்ள கடைகளுக்கு சென்று ஷாப்பிங் செய்வதில் அதிக ஆர்வம் காட்டுகிறார். இன்னும் 15 நாளில் அவர் சென்னை திரும்பிவிடுவார். விரைவில் நானும் சிங்கப்பூர் செல்வேன்," என்றார்

joe
20th June 2011, 01:24 PM
சிங்கப்பூரில் உள்ள கடைகளுக்கு சென்று ஷாப்பிங் செய்வதில் அதிக ஆர்வம் காட்டுகிறார்.
விட்டா north east mrt line-ல தான் டெய்லி போயிட்டிருக்கார்-ன்னு சொல்லுவாங்க போலிருக்கே ..நாளையில இருந்து சூதனமா கவனிக்கணும் :)

Plum
20th June 2011, 01:50 PM
Singapore-leyE oru aaru maasam irukkaRadhu nalladhu, ingE vandhA pichu pidunguvAnga. MediallAm Airport to Home, 15 reporters per square inch vechurpAinga.

groucho070
20th June 2011, 02:05 PM
Yes, can recommend a nice place to have Soup Tulang (Bone marrow soup, only in Singapore), dark Carrot Cake (it's not a cake). Joe, paarta sollungga.

joe
20th June 2011, 02:43 PM
Yes, can recommend a nice place to have Soup Tulang (Bone marrow soup, only in Singapore), dark Carrot Cake (it's not a cake). Joe, paarta sollungga.
இந்த ரணகளத்துலயும் “சார் எப்படியிருக்கீங்க?” -ன்னு விசாரிக்காம சூப் , கேரட் கேக்-க்கு விளம்பரம் பண்ணிட்டிருந்தா “என்ன கண்ணா ..நீங்க தான் சூப் கடை வச்சிருக்கீங்களா ..ஹா ஹா ஹா” -ன்னு கேக்க மாட்டாரா ? :)

groucho070
20th June 2011, 02:58 PM
:smile: "Sar eppadi irukingga-nu" keettu keettu pulichi poyirukkum. Nengga recommend pannungga. Appadiye Fish Head curry, Hokkien Mee, Bak Kut Teh,....