PDA

View Full Version : Manidharul Punithar, Maha-Avatar RAJINIKANTH News and Update

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17

Avadi to America
12th August 2013, 08:06 PM
Me too have been in similar situation bro [From Ambattur to Avadi]...

But sometimes have followed
Govt. Bus-la kenayan dhaan tkt eduppan... :lol:

appa ticket price was about 1 Rs. from avadi to poonamallee.... antha timela poonamalle govt school (aringar anna melnelai palli) pasangallala antha sidela checking athingam.... .. conductor asinga asingama thittuvaan....... athuvum deepavali annaiku...yebba saami.

PARAMASHIVAN
12th August 2013, 08:34 PM
IR's BGM for pandian had some similarities with Thalapathy! Some nice songs in Pandian, utterly sothapified by our "thilagam". This could have been one of the major reasons for the film failing badly at the box office! IR should be partially blamed for the film's failure!

LihDacRurdy
12th August 2013, 09:54 PM
IR's BGM for pandian had some similarities with Thalapathy! Some nice songs in Pandian, utterly sothapified by our "thilagam". This could have been one of the major reasons for the film failing badly at the box office! IR should be partially blamed for the film's failure!

Songs ku padam flop aanadhukum enda samanthamum ila param, in fact all the song of pandiyan continously played in radios... worst story is the reason

PARAMASHIVAN
12th August 2013, 09:55 PM
Songs ku padam flop aanadhukum enda samanthamum ila param, in fact all the song of pandiyan continously played in radios... worst story is the reason

Yeah may be, but the Album was utter failure, thanks to "Mano" ! Such irritation!

LihDacRurdy
12th August 2013, 10:02 PM
Yeah may be, but the Album was utter failure, thanks to "Mano" ! Such irritation!
Due to IR 'S DEVAR MAGAN TREMENDOUS AUDIO SALE

PARAMASHIVAN
12th August 2013, 10:16 PM
Due to IR 'S DEVAR MAGAN TREMENDOUS AUDIO SALE

Yeah thank fully , no songs for Mano in that movie!

rsubras
13th August 2013, 01:51 PM

an outdated story (older by at least 10 years) coming right after the blockbuster Annamalai.......... IF i remember correctly, AV or some other magazine said something like Malai ku appuram oru madu (meaning: kundru) erirukkar

rsubras
13th August 2013, 01:53 PM
Yeah thank fully , no songs for Mano in that movie!

hear "enthan vaazhkaiyin artham solla" from Chinna kannamma or Thooliyilae song from Chinna thambi

PARAMASHIVAN
13th August 2013, 02:24 PM
hear "enthan vaazhkaiyin artham solla" from Chinna kannamma or Thooliyilae song from Chinna thambi
avaroda 90% paatum keatachu, majority of the songs under IR sahikamudiyathU, any way this is not the the thread for this :)

Dilbert
13th August 2013, 11:16 PM
Indian Derminador! :lol:

Shivji what's the special agenda, why areposting all these comical adventures of thaliavar? Giving lame a$$ Rajini haters something to chew on ??

LihDacRurdy
13th August 2013, 11:38 PM
Shivji what's the special agenda, why areposting all these comical adventures of thaliavar? Giving lame a$$ Rajini haters something to chew on ??

Apdi patha edhaiyu post panna mudiyadu... thavira rajini fans are decent flop na othukuvanga

Dilbert
14th August 2013, 12:13 AM
Apdi patha edhaiyu post panna mudiyadu... thavira rajini fans are decent flop na othukuvanga

Why not saar, there is many constructive things could be posted example What thaliavar should do next ! Father and Grand father Roles so on.

kumarsr
14th August 2013, 12:41 AM
When is Kochadiyaan likely to release?

Avadi to America
14th August 2013, 05:11 AM
innum rendu varusham kazichukuda intha kelviku value irrukum? Evergreen question....

kumarsr
14th August 2013, 08:40 AM
innum rendu varusham kazichukuda intha kelviku value irrukum? Evergreen question....

It should release within 6 months. Hope RK acts in a few more non-animated movies before he calls it quits.

Dilbert
14th August 2013, 08:43 AM
It should release within 6 months. Hope RK acts in a few more non-animated movies before he calls it quits.

:rotfl:

PARAMASHIVAN
14th August 2013, 02:38 PM
Nothing Dilbs, just light heart humour, will stop it :)

PARAMASHIVAN
14th August 2013, 07:19 PM
This maye be irrelevant here, but read it, hilarious letter to Zarog ghaun! :rotfl:

Open Letter: A Modrrraaasi rrrrites to Shah Ruk Kaan

Dear King Khan, Badshah, Don...or should I go with Raj/Rahul? (Because I can’t recall any of your other screen names – sorry, I’m not as well-versed with your roles as you are, and therefore ill-qualified to identify the tributes to yourself that you sneak into every film of yours. Sniff. Okay, I seem to have begun this letter already. But we must make an official start.)

Dear Raj/Rahul,

First of all, accept my humble submission. I’m not South Indian enough for you to be able to quite identify with. I confess I have never been able to eat noodles with curd. Even worse, though I have curly hair, I don’t douse it with coconut oil and tease it into the ringlets that you wore in Ra.One. I am ashamed to admit I don’t cook everything in coconut oil either. Aiyo.

Oh, wait, I have to tell you who I am. I’m not quite Tamilian mainstream – I’m Tam Brahm. The dialect of Tamil that we speak has been mocked by mediocre comedians in Tamil cinema since even before Mehmood began to portray “aiyo”-ing South Indians with hair coiled into oily buns and legs swathed in transparent dhotis. Street Tamil sounds about as jarring and bewildering to me as it must to you. Which is why I admire you for attempting to speak it.

Before we go on to that, though, I must tell you that you have taught me so much about the Tam Brahm culture itself that I didn’t know about. In Ra.One, you had us observing karva chauth. Or, as Deepika Padukone might have said it, “korrrrrvaw chouth”. You will be horrified to know that we Tam Brahms were completely unaware of this custom. You will be even more horrified to know that not all of us sing “Vaathaapi Ganapathim” first thing every morning. And our children don’t get together and do the alaarippu at the time of night when flights from London arrive in Mumbai. I owe you for acquainting me with practices in my culture whose existence I was ignorant of.

But that is not all I owe you. You are not the first Bollywood actor to speak Tamil. Nor were you the last. Akshay Kumar and Abhay Deol have spoken Tamil too, and I realised their vocabulary was clearly more expansive than mine, since I couldn’t decipher most of what they said. But, you ...you have expanded my vocabulary with discrete words. Like, this word “Rascalla”. I didn’t know it existed. It still sounds like a Spanish football club to me – think about it...Real Rascalla, Atletica Rascalla, Rascallona, FC Rascalla, Rascalla Club de Futbol, Rascalla Union Deportiva. But I say “rascalla” several times a day, hoping to work it into everyday usage, in the right context. I’m not sure what that context is, but I’ll get there.

Just as I thought you had taught me everything I could learn about the Tamil language, you came up with a phrase that flummoxed me in Chennai Express. In the climactic scene, after squeezing out tears, after putting your voice through that shudder-and-strain routine you adopt every time you’re begging patriarchs for their swooning daughters, after throwing yourself against a lot of people with arms bigger than your face, you declared, “Ippodu oru appan iruppanaa?” I have consulted several dictionaries, and several professors, who are now hurling themselves into libraries, trying to trace the meaning of this phrase. But we only have bokwaas dictionaries here. It would be so wonderful if you could take the time out to enlighten us. You may already be aware of the Tamilian propensity for setting ourselves on fire for the most trivial reasons. And the fact that you have used a phrase whose meaning none of us can track is certainly not trivial.

We Tamilians are also upset as a community that we could follow even less of the film than the rest of India could without subtitles. Our main problem is, since we don’t watch Yindi movies (sorry, I can’t say Yindi...I mean, Yindi...I mean, Yindi...damnit Autocorrect, please step in!...ah, Hindi!), we missed out all the references to your earlier films, which comprised more than half the dialogue. Next time round, can you please provide us with annotations?

When this wonder of a film ended, with you screaming, lecturing and fighting, it was a call back to the Nineties for me – that’s how all Tamil films would end in that decade. I began to think about the Nineties’ version of you, and the remarkable career progress you have made. Not only have you started living longer – nowadays, you don’t die even at the end – you have also started living later. I mean, look at when you lost your v-v-v-v-v-virginity in Maya Memsaab, and look at this...you fell in louwe only at 40. Now, compare this with your contemporary, Aamir Khan. That bokwaas fellow has been in college since 1988, and still doesn’t want to graduate. I think he went back to school sometime in the middle, also.

Despite this, you have found time for your continued obsession with Madrasis. We feel truly honoured, especially when the rest of India is not sure whether we are still part of the country or have floated away into Sri Lanka – that place also has Tamils only, no? But we are to you as college is to that rascalla Aamir Khan (correct usage, no?). In fact, it is your interest in cross-pollination that has encouraged the likes of Dhanush to enter the cow belt. And so you have been instrumental in our national integration. In a demonstration of unity-in-diversity, now we all speak each other’s languages horribly.

Avadi to America
14th August 2013, 08:55 PM
This maye be irrelevant here, but read it, hilarious letter to Zarog ghaun! :rotfl:

Open Letter: A Modrrraaasi rrrrites to Shah Ruk Kaan

Dear King Khan, Badshah, Don...or should I go with Raj/Rahul? (Because I can’t recall any of your other screen names – sorry, I’m not as well-versed with your roles as you are, and therefore ill-qualified to identify the tributes to yourself that you sneak into every film of yours. Sniff. Okay, I seem to have begun this letter already. But we must make an official start.)

Dear Raj/Rahul,

First of all, accept my humble submission. I’m not South Indian enough for you to be able to quite identify with. I confess I have never been able to eat noodles with curd. Even worse, though I have curly hair, I don’t douse it with coconut oil and tease it into the ringlets that you wore in Ra.One. I am ashamed to admit I don’t cook everything in coconut oil either. Aiyo.

Oh, wait, I have to tell you who I am. I’m not quite Tamilian mainstream – I’m Tam Brahm. The dialect of Tamil that we speak has been mocked by mediocre comedians in Tamil cinema since even before Mehmood began to portray “aiyo”-ing South Indians with hair coiled into oily buns and legs swathed in transparent dhotis. Street Tamil sounds about as jarring and bewildering to me as it must to you. Which is why I admire you for attempting to speak it.

Before we go on to that, though, I must tell you that you have taught me so much about the Tam Brahm culture itself that I didn’t know about. In Ra.One, you had us observing karva chauth. Or, as Deepika Padukone might have said it, “korrrrrvaw chouth”. You will be horrified to know that we Tam Brahms were completely unaware of this custom. You will be even more horrified to know that not all of us sing “Vaathaapi Ganapathim” first thing every morning. And our children don’t get together and do the alaarippu at the time of night when flights from London arrive in Mumbai. I owe you for acquainting me with practices in my culture whose existence I was ignorant of.

But that is not all I owe you. You are not the first Bollywood actor to speak Tamil. Nor were you the last. Akshay Kumar and Abhay Deol have spoken Tamil too, and I realised their vocabulary was clearly more expansive than mine, since I couldn’t decipher most of what they said. But, you ...you have expanded my vocabulary with discrete words. Like, this word “Rascalla”. I didn’t know it existed. It still sounds like a Spanish football club to me – think about it...Real Rascalla, Atletica Rascalla, Rascallona, FC Rascalla, Rascalla Club de Futbol, Rascalla Union Deportiva. But I say “rascalla” several times a day, hoping to work it into everyday usage, in the right context. I’m not sure what that context is, but I’ll get there.

Just as I thought you had taught me everything I could learn about the Tamil language, you came up with a phrase that flummoxed me in Chennai Express. In the climactic scene, after squeezing out tears, after putting your voice through that shudder-and-strain routine you adopt every time you’re begging patriarchs for their swooning daughters, after throwing yourself against a lot of people with arms bigger than your face, you declared, “Ippodu oru appan iruppanaa?” I have consulted several dictionaries, and several professors, who are now hurling themselves into libraries, trying to trace the meaning of this phrase. But we only have bokwaas dictionaries here. It would be so wonderful if you could take the time out to enlighten us. You may already be aware of the Tamilian propensity for setting ourselves on fire for the most trivial reasons. And the fact that you have used a phrase whose meaning none of us can track is certainly not trivial.

We Tamilians are also upset as a community that we could follow even less of the film than the rest of India could without subtitles. Our main problem is, since we don’t watch Yindi movies (sorry, I can’t say Yindi...I mean, Yindi...I mean, Yindi...damnit Autocorrect, please step in!...ah, Hindi!), we missed out all the references to your earlier films, which comprised more than half the dialogue. Next time round, can you please provide us with annotations?

When this wonder of a film ended, with you screaming, lecturing and fighting, it was a call back to the Nineties for me – that’s how all Tamil films would end in that decade. I began to think about the Nineties’ version of you, and the remarkable career progress you have made. Not only have you started living longer – nowadays, you don’t die even at the end – you have also started living later. I mean, look at when you lost your v-v-v-v-v-virginity in Maya Memsaab, and look at this...you fell in louwe only at 40. Now, compare this with your contemporary, Aamir Khan. That bokwaas fellow has been in college since 1988, and still doesn’t want to graduate. I think he went back to school sometime in the middle, also.

Despite this, you have found time for your continued obsession with Madrasis. We feel truly honoured, especially when the rest of India is not sure whether we are still part of the country or have floated away into Sri Lanka – that place also has Tamils only, no? But we are to you as college is to that rascalla Aamir Khan (correct usage, no?). In fact, it is your interest in cross-pollination that has encouraged the likes of Dhanush to enter the cow belt. And so you have been instrumental in our national integration. In a demonstration of unity-in-diversity, now we all speak each other’s languages horribly.

this one is hilarious....

Dilbert
14th August 2013, 10:30 PM
looks like this harmless madrasi got really pissed off. :rotfl: !! you NAUGHTY SAARUK. #Lungidance Top tucker !! :

PARAMASHIVAN
15th August 2013, 03:54 PM
http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2013-08-14/news-interviews/41375997_1_dancer-rajinikanth-kannada-film

Avadi to America
17th August 2013, 07:30 AM
Sargu gone fans club hijacked me to watch this movie. Since deal was I will get free samosas / free drink , got sold out :lol:

Of-course curious cat inside wanted to see , how lungi-dance is placed in this movie and may be surprise thalaivar apperance :ashamed: just like RA1.

today decided to watch thalivaa movie and went to theatre late as usual... so my wife said we should watch chennai express.... we watched chennai express....Yaar, kya bakwaas movie...

PS: During interval stepped in to Thalivaa theatre... Just one guy was watching the movie....

Dilbert
17th August 2013, 07:41 AM
today decided to watch thalivaa movie and went to theatre late as usual... so my wife said we should watch chennai express.... we watched chennai express....Yaar, kya bakwaas movie...

PS: During interval stepped in to Thalivaa theatre... Just one guy was watching the movie....

Kya baat kar raha hai tu, 4 madrasi movie-ka high speed mix :lol: Saaruk was top class like Ginidhi allu arjun.

Avadi to America
17th August 2013, 08:00 AM
Kya baat kar raha hai tu, 4 madrasi movie-ka high speed mix :lol: Saaruk was top class like Ginidhi allu arjun.

Lungi dance.... I felt ashamed....

Dilbert
17th August 2013, 08:30 AM
Lungi dance.... I felt ashamed....

I have a feeling Damil movie industry is moving towards a very dark place. Mr Saaruk is one of those grey wolves , who is pushing this agenda that Damil movies (aka lungi dance) replace powerful D in place of g is nothing more than another bhojpuri kinda genre.
To certain extent I should say , he is successful in keeping big bucks from reaching south !

balaajee
19th August 2013, 11:08 AM
Chennai's heritage: Exploring Rajinikanth (http://movies.ndtv.com/regional/chennai-s-heritage-exploring-rajinikanth-407437)- NDTV

balaajee
19th August 2013, 05:08 PM
Then and now: How old were these actresses when Rajinikanth made his debut in films? http://ibnlive.in.com/photogallery/14218.html#14218-1.html (http://ibnlive.in.com/photogallery/14218.html#14218-1.html)

Dilbert
19th August 2013, 06:15 PM
http://movies.ndtv.com/bollywood/shah-rukh-khan-chennai-express-success-good-sign-for-indian-films-406684

Shah Rukh Khan: Chennai Express success good sign for Indian films - Kusumbu :rotfl3:

PARAMASHIVAN
19th August 2013, 07:40 PM
http://movies.ndtv.com/bollywood/shah-rukh-khan-chennai-express-success-good-sign-for-indian-films-406684

Shah Rukh Khan: Chennai Express success good sign for Indian films - Kusumbu :rotfl3:

vOnly Fossible in baalywud!

LihDacRurdy
19th August 2013, 10:22 PM
Kocha va pathi link arampinga

LihDacRurdy
19th August 2013, 10:24 PM

Idu ungalukey overa therla?

Avadi to America
19th August 2013, 11:26 PM
Idu ungalukey overa therla?

vidunga boss.... antha talk mudinchi pochu....

Brianengab
25th August 2013, 11:13 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BSfM-nZCIAIVge5.jpg:large

Source : TOI

Dilbert
25th August 2013, 06:14 PM
Bennett, Coleman :sigh2: ?

Brianengab
29th August 2013, 11:04 AM
2 rajini or wt ? dont get it..

Dilbert
3rd September 2013, 07:47 AM
http://www.ndtv.com/ndtv-at25/poll?pfrom=home-editorspic

1 of 25 Greatest Living Indians Thaliavaa !!!! :notworthy:

its time to bring down NDTV servers boys !!

Dilbert
3rd September 2013, 07:57 AM
http://i42.tinypic.com/xdxudh.png as of today !!

Dilbert
3rd September 2013, 08:02 AM
And No 1 as always.. !! the one & only " THALIAVAA"

http://i42.tinypic.com/2h6xesl.png

balaajee
8th September 2013, 12:38 PM
ஷங்கருக்கு ஷாக் கொடுத்த ரஜினி..!

அ அ
'கோச்சடையான்'பட சம்மந்தமான அனைத்து வேலைகளையும் முடித்துக் கொடுத்து விட்டார், ரஜினி.

அடுத்து எந்தப் படத்தில் நடிக்கலாம் என்ற ஆலோசனையில் இருக்கிறார். ரஜினி படத்தைத் தயாரிக்க கல்பாத்தி அகோரம் நிறுவனம் தயாராக இருக்கிறது.

‘டைரக்டர் மட்டும் யாருன்னு சொல்லுங்க அட்வான்ஸ் கொடுக்க தயாரா இருக்கோம்' என்று தயாரிப்பு தரப்பு ரஜினியைத் தொடர்ந்து நச்சரித்து வருகிறது.

சமீபத்தில் ஒருநாள் ஷங்கருக்கு போன் செய்த ரஜினி ‘என்ன ஷங்கர் 'ஐ' படத்து வேலை எல்லாம் முடிஞ்சுடுச்சா' என்று கேட்டு இருக்கிறார்.

'டிசம்பர் மாசத்துக்குள்ள முடிஞ்சுடும் சார்' என்று சொல்லி இருக்கிறார் ஷங்கர். 'அப்படியா மறுபடியும் நாம ரெண்டுபேரும் சேர்ந்து படம் பண்ணுவோம். வித்தியாசமா ஒரு கதையை ரெடி பண்ணுங்க' என்று சொல்ல, ஷங்கருக்கு சந்தோஷ ஷாக்! - vikatan

iufegolarev
8th September 2013, 10:44 PM
FROM 27th SEPTEMBER @ CHENNAI MAHALAKSHMI THEATER - DAILY 3 SHOWS. NADIGAR THILAGAM & SUPER STAR PRESENTS NAAN VAAZHA VAIPPEN :

Releasing on account of NADIGAR THILAGAM SIVAJI GANESAN's 85th BIRTHDAY ( OCTOBER 1st)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCl0pss-9zY

Russellfws
8th September 2013, 11:50 PM
ஷங்கருக்கு ஷாக் கொடுத்த ரஜினி..!

அ அ
'கோச்சடையான்'பட சம்மந்தமான அனைத்து வேலைகளையும் முடித்துக் கொடுத்து விட்டார், ரஜினி.

அடுத்து எந்தப் படத்தில் நடிக்கலாம் என்ற ஆலோசனையில் இருக்கிறார். ரஜினி படத்தைத் தயாரிக்க கல்பாத்தி அகோரம் நிறுவனம் தயாராக இருக்கிறது.

‘டைரக்டர் மட்டும் யாருன்னு சொல்லுங்க அட்வான்ஸ் கொடுக்க தயாரா இருக்கோம்' என்று தயாரிப்பு தரப்பு ரஜினியைத் தொடர்ந்து நச்சரித்து வருகிறது.

சமீபத்தில் ஒருநாள் ஷங்கருக்கு போன் செய்த ரஜினி ‘என்ன ஷங்கர் 'ஐ' படத்து வேலை எல்லாம் முடிஞ்சுடுச்சா' என்று கேட்டு இருக்கிறார்.

'டிசம்பர் மாசத்துக்குள்ள முடிஞ்சுடும் சார்' என்று சொல்லி இருக்கிறார் ஷங்கர். 'அப்படியா மறுபடியும் நாம ரெண்டுபேரும் சேர்ந்து படம் பண்ணுவோம். வித்தியாசமா ஒரு கதையை ரெடி பண்ணுங்க' என்று சொல்ல, ஷங்கருக்கு சந்தோஷ ஷாக்! - vikatan

possible? shankar has committed another project after I for some other producer.

Brianengab
10th September 2013, 12:09 AM
old memory.. nice speech frm thalaivar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=8Ovuj3RUM-A

Avadi to America
10th September 2013, 12:26 AM
FROM 27th SEPTEMBER @ CHENNAI MAHALAKSHMI THEATER - DAILY 3 SHOWS. NADIGAR THILAGAM & SUPER STAR PRESENTS NAAN VAAZHA VAIPPEN :

Releasing on account of NADIGAR THILAGAM SIVAJI GANESAN's 85th BIRTHDAY ( OCTOBER 1st)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCl0pss-9zY

Poster nalla irukuthu.....colorlam super...

Dilbert
14th September 2013, 12:49 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewVxlzCluqs

:rotfl: good laughs !!

PARAMASHIVAN
19th September 2013, 02:40 PM
விளம்பர தூதராக நடிகர் ரஜினிகாந்த்! மாநகராட்சி மேயர் பேட்டி

பெங்களூர் மாநகராட்சி விளம்பர தூதராக நடிகர் ரஜினியை நியமிக்க முடிவு செய்துள்ளோம் என்று மாநகராட்சி மேயர் சத்ய நாராயணா தெரிவித்துள்ளார்.
பெங்களூர் மாநகராட்சி புதிய மேயராக சத்ய நாராயாணா சமீபத்தில் பதவி ஏற்றார்.

பெங்களூரை குப்பையில்லா நகரமாக மாற்றுவதே தனது குறிக்கோள் என்றும், மாநகராட்சி விளம்பர தூதராக நடிகர் ரஜினியை நியமிக்க முடிவு செய்துள்ளோம் என்றும் அவர் கூறியுள்ளார்.

இதுகுறித்து செய்தியாளர்களிடம் பேசிய அவர், நடிகர் ரஜினிகாந்த் எனது நண்பர்.

அவரை பெங்களூர் மாநகராட்சி விளம்பர தூதராக நியமிக்க நான் திட்டமிட்டுள்ளேன்.

இது தொடர்பாக அவருடன் பேச்சுவார்த்தை நடத்துவேன். மேலும் கவுன்சிலர்களுடன் சென்னைக்கு சென்று அவரை சந்திக்க முடிவு செய்துள்ளேன்.

எனது இந்த திட்டத்தை அவர் ஒப்புக்கொள்வார் என்ற நம்பிக்கை உள்ளது. அவர் எப்போதும் எனது முடிவை நிராகரிக்க மாட்டார் என்றும் அவர் மூலம் பெங்களூரில் குப்பை பிரச்சனை குறித்து மக்களிடையே விழிப்புணர்வு ஏற்படுத்தப்படும் எனவும் கூறியுள்ளார்.

மேலும் இந்த திட்டத்தில் கன்னட நடிகர் உபேந்திராவுக்கும் அழைப்பு விடுக்கப்படும்.

குப்பை கழிவுகளை அகற்றுவது தொடர்பாக மாணவர்களிடம் மட்டுமே விழிப்புணர்வு ஏற்படுத்தாமல் கே.ஆர்.மார்க்கெட் வியாபாரிகளிடமும் இதுபற்றி எடுத்துக் கூறப்படும் என்று தெரிவித்துள்ளார்

Anban
23rd September 2013, 01:21 AM
If rajini does this out of goodwill, he will get criticised here in tamilnadu :banghead:

Dilbert
23rd September 2013, 03:01 AM
If rajini does this out of goodwill, he will get criticised here in tamilnadu :banghead:

Singar Seannai-la illadha kuppaiya anbar?

Adox
23rd September 2013, 04:44 AM

In-fact it should be the other way .. TN actually must be proud that a tamil superstar has been chosen instead of their own local big stars and other politicians. Hope good sense prevails ...

Avadi to America
23rd September 2013, 07:53 AM
today i was at laxman sruthi concert in DC... the program was really enjoyable except one thing.... Almost they did not play any thalivar songs....I was deeply disappointed...

Dilbert
23rd September 2013, 08:05 AM
today i was at laxman sruthi concert in DC... the program was really enjoyable except one thing.... Almost they did not play any thalivar songs....I was deeply disappointed...

Yo this is too much , you didn't hear thalivar songs in some concert. Its a News/ update about thaliavar?

Avadi to America
23rd September 2013, 10:03 PM
Yo this is too much , you didn't hear thalivar songs in some concert. Its a News/ update about thaliavar?

you got to understand the disappointment.... I paid freak in $70 and did not get what i really want it....

Dilbert
24th September 2013, 12:54 AM
you got to understand the disappointment.... I paid freak in $70 and did not get what i really want it....

Its like walking in to an Asian Dry Cleaners with certain expectations and returning with disappointment :rotfl:

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
24th September 2013, 04:13 AM
Read in TOI that Kamaal R Khan of Twitter Fame posted some eyebrow raising comments about Rajini Sir & got the wrath of fans. Article (http://www.timesofindia.com/entertainment/regional/tamil/news-interviews/Kamaals-racist-tweet-against-Rajnikanth/articleshow/22932997.cms)

Dilbert
24th September 2013, 07:04 AM
Read in TOI that Kamaal R Khan of Twitter Fame posted some eyebrow raising comments about Rajini Sir & got the wrath of fans. Article (http://www.timesofindia.com/entertainment/regional/tamil/news-interviews/Kamaals-racist-tweet-against-Rajnikanth/articleshow/22932997.cms)

Its not racist as per me, that was / is the strength of Thaliavar ! With an Average looks mediocre makeups , he rules Indian Cinema.

As per me except couple of good looking male actors from south, Rest are average looking brown skinned brownies with make up and colorful Elvis clothing.

Brianengab
24th September 2013, 10:02 AM
Rest are average looking brown skinned brownies with make up and colorful Elvis clothing.

i want who :lol2:

Cinemarasigan
24th September 2013, 11:29 AM
^ T_R, edhukkuyyaa kilari vidureenga :lol:

Brianengab
24th September 2013, 11:31 AM
^ T_R, edhukkuyyaa kilari vidureenga :lol:

sari venaam vidunga..ellarukkum therinja vishayam thaane.. :lol:

PARAMASHIVAN
24th September 2013, 02:35 PM

Has this Joker seen Zaroog ghaun's face before commenting about SS ? I think he should watch Baazigar and see Zaroog's wonky teeth and Godzilla like avatar ?

PARAMASHIVAN
24th September 2013, 02:40 PM
i want who :lol2:

atha sonna inga oru kalavaramE varum :lol2:

Brianengab
24th September 2013, 02:53 PM
atha sonna inga oru kalavaramE varum :lol2:

aamanga'nna... correct'nganna... :lol2:

uruzalari
24th September 2013, 03:17 PM
Going by the last few conversations we do not have any moral right to question anyone of being racist..... great to see people trying to stoop low to bring a particular actor into discussion here

CEDYBLUE
24th September 2013, 03:26 PM

Kamaal Rashid Khan:
South superstar was the most handsome super star or the worst looking super star of all time?

Yet another sour-grapes lover. When Raanjhanaa was released, there were a couple of guys, who took pot-shots at Dhanush's looks. Some of these guys, just stink.

CEDYBLUE
24th September 2013, 03:31 PM
aamanga'nna... correct'nganna... :lol2:

:clap:
I cannot believe how people still think fair-skin means good looking and dark/brown skin means bad/average looking.

Reminds me of a Vadivelu comedy where one guy would say to him 'Sevvapa Irrukuravan Poi Solla Mattan da'

PARAMASHIVAN
24th September 2013, 03:35 PM
Marupadiyum aarambichutangappa !

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/regional/kannada/news-interviews/Modi-effect-Rajinikanth-to-join-politics/articleshow/22651107.cms

Cinemarasigan
24th September 2013, 04:58 PM
Marupadiyum aarambichutangappa !

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/regional/kannada/news-interviews/Modi-effect-Rajinikanth-to-join-politics/articleshow/22651107.cms

"Sources say the veteran actor is close to Modi."

Is it? pudhu kadhaiyaa irukkE..

PARAMASHIVAN
24th September 2013, 05:46 PM
Is it? pudhu kadhaiyaa irukkE..

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_bBorD-eUxSg/TPHZHdSJ2mI/AAAAAAAABEs/k8PaV7wdNfA/s1600/vlcsnap-15641.png

Arasiyalla ithellam sahajamnpa :)

Cinemarasigan
24th September 2013, 06:54 PM
Going by the last few conversations we do not have any moral right to question anyone of being racist..... great to see people trying to stoop low to bring a particular actor into discussion here

Would like to make it clear that I did not intend to dig at any actor / any human being by color / race.

uruzalari
24th September 2013, 07:22 PM
Would like to make it clear that I did not intend to dig at any actor / any human being by color / race.

yes CR ..... my post was not for you

Dilbert
24th September 2013, 08:37 PM
Shivji , just ignore few immature comments in the thread.

joe
25th September 2013, 08:59 AM

கத்துக்குட்டிகளான ரஜினியும் மகேந்திரனும் பின்னால் நிற்க , திரையுலக மாமேதைகள் உட்கார்ந்து போஸ் கொடுக்கும் கண்கொள்ளா காட்சி .
உங்களுக்கெல்லாம் வேணும் .

Brianengab
25th September 2013, 09:21 AM

கத்துக்குட்டிகளான ரஜினியும் மகேந்திரனும் பின்னால் நிற்க , திரையுலக மாமேதைகள் உட்கார்ந்து போஸ் கொடுக்கும் கண்கொள்ளா காட்சி .
உங்களுக்கெல்லாம் வேணும் .

Rajini reaction... :(

joe
25th September 2013, 09:31 AM
இந்த சர்பத்குமாருக்கும் விக்கிரமனுக்கும் கொஞ்சமாவது மனசாட்சி வேண்டாம் ? ஏண்டா No guilty feeling ? விக்கிரமனுக்கு பக்க்கத்துல எல்லாரையும் விட அலட்சியமா உக்காந்திருக்கிற அல்லக்கை யாருப்பா ?

balaajee
25th September 2013, 11:35 AM
இந்த சர்பத்குமாருக்கும் விக்கிரமனுக்கும் கொஞ்சமாவது மனசாட்சி வேண்டாம் ? ஏண்டா No guilty feeling ? விக்கிரமனுக்கு பக்க்கத்துல எல்லாரையும் விட அலட்சியமா உக்காந்திருக்கிற அல்லக்கை யாருப்பா ?

Sharath - Head of Nadigar sangam
Vikraman- Head of Iyakunar sangam

joe
25th September 2013, 11:40 AM
Sharath - Head of Nadigar sangam
Vikraman- Head of Iyakunar sangam

நடிகர் சங்க தலைவராகவும் , இயக்குநர் சங்க தலைவராகவும் இப்போதைக்கு இருப்பதால் நூற்றாண்டு விழாவில் இவர்கள் முக்கியஸ்தர்கள் ஆகிவிடுவார்களா என்ன ?

சங்கங்களுக்கு தலைவர்கலாய் இருப்பவர்கள் விழாவை நடத்த வேண்டுமேயன்றி , உண்மையான சாதனையாளர்களுக்கு முதல் மரியாதை கொடுத்து பின்னால் நின்று இயங்க வேண்டுமேயன்றி இப்படி கூறுகெட்ட தனமாய் நடந்து கொள்ளக் கூடாது.

PARAMASHIVAN
25th September 2013, 03:11 PM
நடிகர் சங்க தலைவராகவும் , இயக்குநர் சங்க தலைவராகவும் இப்போதைக்கு இருப்பதால் நூற்றாண்டு விழாவில் இவர்கள் முக்கியஸ்தர்கள் ஆகிவிடுவார்களா என்ன ?

சங்கங்களுக்கு தலைவர்கலாய் இருப்பவர்கள் விழாவை நடத்த வேண்டுமேயன்றி , உண்மையான சாதனையாளர்களுக்கு முதல் மரியாதை கொடுத்து பின்னால் நின்று இயங்க வேண்டுமேயன்றி இப்படி கூறுகெட்ட தனமாய் நடந்து கொள்ளக் கூடாது.

well said , Joe anneh!

Cinemarasigan
25th September 2013, 03:34 PM

சாதனையாளர்களுக்கு மரியாதை கொடுக்கலைனாலும் பரவாயில்ல. இப்படி மரியாதை குறைவாக நடத்தாமல் இருந்தாலே போதும் .. :banghead:

Cinemarasigan
25th September 2013, 03:36 PM

சர்பத்குமாரு -- :lol:

leosimha
25th September 2013, 04:41 PM

Guess that person is Keyar?

leosimha
25th September 2013, 04:43 PM
Is this 100 years function where you see Mr.Madras and Vikraman sitting and Rajini standing? :shock: This can't be. Really shocked.

Cinemarasigan
25th September 2013, 04:45 PM
Guess that person is Keyar?

he is not keyaar.. keyaar was sitting in the other end with black colour shirt

Cinemarasigan
25th September 2013, 04:46 PM
Is this 100 years function where you see Mr.Madras and Vikraman sitting and Rajini standing? :shock: This can't be. Really shocked.

appdiyE kamal thread-layum poyi avarukkum ilayarajavukkum nadandha kodumaiyaiyum pArunga..

leosimha
25th September 2013, 04:54 PM
appdiyE kamal thread-layum poyi avarukkum ilayarajavukkum nadandha kodumaiyaiyum pArunga..

kodumaiyin kodumaiy....how can the stalwarts of TFI be treated like this? Did MSV come to the function?

Cinemarasigan
25th September 2013, 05:06 PM
kodumaiyin kodumaiy....how can the stalwarts of TFI be treated like this? Did MSV come to the function?

why? avarukku endha maadhiri kodumai nadandhuchu-nu therinjukkanumaa?

mappi
25th September 2013, 06:29 PM

Suggestion : 100 years for Indian cinema merits a thread of its own for several reason, main one being its a great achievement. On the viewership front, I suggest so as its quite difficult to jump between thread and follow the fans-critics views. Plus all the photos circling around can be maintained under one roof. And of coarse it can cut down Star-Wars in one thread rather than exploding in all possible threads.

And there is more to it : people can share their information on the origins of Indian Cinema + technology advancements + its adaptations + contribution of each and every artists (language no bar, at least for me) towards achieving this grandeur.

If a thread is open, I will comment there.

Cinemarasigan
25th September 2013, 07:09 PM
Suggestion : 100 years for Indian cinema merits a thread of its own for several reason, main one being its a great achievement. On the viewership front, I suggest so as its quite difficult to jump between thread and follow the fans-critics views. Plus all the photos circling around can be maintained under one roof. And of coarse it can cut down Star-Wars in one thread rather than exploding in all possible threads.

And there is more to it : people can share their information on the origins of Indian Cinema + technology advancements + its adaptations + contribution of each and every artists (language no bar, at least for me) towards achieving this grandeur.

If a thread is open, I will comment there.

I welcome your suggestion to open a thread. please send a PM to Nov..

leosimha
25th September 2013, 07:17 PM
why? avarukku endha maadhiri kodumai nadandhuchu-nu therinjukkanumaa?

:shaking:

Dilbert
25th September 2013, 09:15 PM

You guys and your fascination towards A "Chair". It could be for multiple reasons why they stood at the podium. Few internet morons started posting photos and stupid captions to go with it, just to start another unwanted problem nothing else.
They way I see , Rajini, IR, and Kamal are gentlemen who respected the podium. And did what they were asked to do. "Sabai Mariyadhai"

Nasc
25th September 2013, 11:43 PM

oh antha alakai yarnu therliya...VR release timela - DTH issue la thiraipada thiraiarungu sangath thaleevaru....panni'r'selvam

comments
26th September 2013, 07:38 AM
Those guys might be office-bearers of various sangams / unions. Too many people to accommodate on the dias (consider other languages too). Over analysis, IMO.

Brianengab
26th September 2013, 10:39 AM
oh antha alakai yarnu therliya...vr release timela - dth issue la thiraipada thiraiarungu sangath thaleevaru....panni'r'selvam

:lol:

CEDYBLUE
26th September 2013, 10:55 AM
http://cdn.ndtv.com/movies/images/RAJINI-JAYA.jpg

Brianengab
26th September 2013, 02:02 PM
http://tamilcinema24.com/news-id-rajini-creates-a-new-unbreakable-record-rajinikanth-25-09-135997.htm

Rajini creates a new unbreakable record!

Rajinikanth is an icon of Indian cinema no doubt. The Superstar, who has been in the film industry for nearly four decades now, has created a new record that no other actor in this world has done.

Yes, he made his debut in a black-and-white film, then was seen in colour, Sivaji in 3D and now animation movie Kochadaiyaan. This is a very difficult record to break indeed!

PARAMASHIVAN
26th September 2013, 02:23 PM
Yes, he made his debut in a black-and-white film, then was seen in colour, Sivaji in 3D and now animation movie Kochadaiyaan. This is a very difficult record to break indeed!

very true!

PARAMASHIVAN
26th September 2013, 05:09 PM
President Pranab Mukherjee was the chief guest at the final day of the celebration of centenary year of Indian cinema in Chennai.

In his valedictory address at the centenary celebrations, co-hosted by the Tamil Nadu Government and the South Indian Film Chamber of Commerce, the President said that while he would not advocate a dilution of cinema’s mandate to mirror reality, filmmakers should also use the medium to convey the "right type of message in the right manner."

The auditorium at Jawaharlal Nehru Indoor Stadium was packed to the rafters with an audience of more than 5,000 as India`s biggest stars made their way into the venue. Sridevi walked in first to thunderous applause and was followed by Bachchan and then Rekha. But the crowd reserved the loudest cheers for Kamal Hassan, Ajith and Vijay, and went berserk when superstar Rajinikanth made a quick entry.

Mukherjee honoured with medals 40 legends of Indian cinema, including Tamil Nadu chief minister J Jayalalithaa, Amitabh Bachchan, Sridevi, Vyjayanthimala Bali, K Balachander, Adoor Gopalakrishnan, M S Viswanathan, Rekha, Javed Akhtar, Madhu, Mammootty and Mohanlal.

PARAMASHIVAN
26th September 2013, 05:10 PM
No awards for RK/KH ? :shock:

balaajee
26th September 2013, 05:16 PM
No awards for RK/KH ? :shock:
http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthread.php?7955-Manidharul-Punithar-Maha-Avatar-RAJINIKANTH-News-and-Update&p=1077504&viewfull=1#post1077504

PARAMASHIVAN
26th September 2013, 05:38 PM
http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthread.php?7955-Manidharul-Punithar-Maha-Avatar-RAJINIKANTH-News-and-Update&p=1077504&viewfull=1#post1077504

Hmm I can see the picture, but it wasn't mentioned in Sify. :roll: I don't know what Rekha contributed in South indian Cinema to be given an award ? :huh:

Cinemarasigan
26th September 2013, 05:57 PM
Hmm I can see the picture, but it wasn't mentioned in Sify. :roll: I don't know what Rekha contributed in South indian Cinema to be given an award ? :huh:

"Mukherjee honoured with medals for 40 legends of Indian cinema" - Legends of Indian Cienema Paramu, not south indian cinema..

PARAMASHIVAN
26th September 2013, 08:17 PM
"Mukherjee honoured with medals for 40 legends of Indian cinema" - Legends of Indian Cienema Paramu, not south indian cinema..

still RK/KH should have been honoured with medals :|

balaajee
27th September 2013, 01:34 PM

May be for not acting in Tamil Cinema....just kidding

PARAMASHIVAN
27th September 2013, 05:52 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=vkHubUQ3ZTg

Adox
5th October 2013, 05:32 PM
When Sridevi spat on Rajinikanth!

He might have missed the trailer launch of Ninaithale Inikkum, but Rajinikanth made up for it by turning up for the trailer launch of the 1977 film 16 Vayathinile, in which he shared screen space with Kamal Haasan.

The Superstar went on a nostalgic trip when talking at the event. "During the shoot, no one would talk to me, as I was a relative newcomer. It was Kamal, to whom the production people went, to have a chat," he said. Praising the film's producer Rajkannu, he said, "When Rajkannu met me about re-releasing 16 Vayathinile a few months back, he told me that we should give away the collections to Kamal, who was at that time having difficulties in releasing Vishwaroopam. It is difficult to find such persons in our film industry."

Kamal, meanwhile, spoke on how the film had to overcome a number of odds to get released. "The majority of comments that we got when making the film was that it would flop. In fact, when I was driving from the studio, a person riding a bike came up to me and said that the film will tank," he said. On the difficulties the crew faced during production, he said, "When we shot the scene of Mayilu running in slow motion, we did not have the budget to afford a camera that could shoot slow motion scenes. So, Sridevi literally ran in slow motion."

Talking about his relationship with Rajinikanth, Kamal said that it was remarkable that their friendship has withstood the test of time despite several people trying to drive a wedge between the two. Director Bharathirajaa revealed that Rajini told Sridevi to spit on him for real in the scene in which Mayilu spits on the face of Parattai. "It was taking several takes to shoot the scene and finally, Rajini went to Sridevi and told her to go ahead and spit for real. Such was his dedication," he remarked.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/regional/tamil/news-interviews/When-Sridevi-spat-on-Rajinikanth/articleshow/23525928.cms

balaajee
10th October 2013, 12:34 PM
Rajanikanth may miss 44th IFFI inauguration on health issues (http://www.ptinews.com/news/4053109_Rajanikanth-may-miss-44th-IFFI-inauguration-on-health-issues-.html)- Press Trust of India

Dilbert
10th October 2013, 07:33 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=vkHubUQ3ZTg

Thaliavaaaa.................... chumma Voodukatrengea thaliavaa... :notworthy: where was this shivji?

PARAMASHIVAN
10th October 2013, 09:19 PM
where was this shivji?

Not sure Bro!

PARAMASHIVAN
15th October 2013, 04:23 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4USO_k45yq4&feature=player_detailpage

PARAMASHIVAN
15th October 2013, 04:47 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=azoucphBJnU

Arguably the "Best" ever opening song for SS, despite Deva's "Originality" factor :lol2:

balaajee
16th October 2013, 12:59 PM
Mallika Sherawat: Want to get stranded on an island with Rajinikanth (http://movies.ndtv.com/bollywood/mallika-sherawat-want-to-get-stranded-on-an-island-with-rajinikanth-432714)- NDTV

SoftSword
16th October 2013, 06:37 PM
what a mokkai thread this has turned out to be :cry2:

HonestRaj
16th October 2013, 10:06 PM
what a mokkai thread this has turned out to be :cry2:
nan enga thread'aiyum... namma thread'aiyum kai vittuten..
all good things will come to an end...

Dilbert
16th October 2013, 10:26 PM
nan enga thread'aiyum... namma thread'aiyum kai vittuten..
all good things will come to an end...

Ofcourse Aanestu ! I hope you are not comparing this thread to some silku samantha thread !

Adox
19th October 2013, 04:37 AM
In Rajini's 100 yr. speech he says :
'cinemavilla thothu ponavanga vazhkailla jaichanga, cinemalla jaichavanga vazhkailla thothutanga'

chinna doubt - Was he actually referring to himself or someone else on the second part ?

Dilbert
19th October 2013, 06:32 AM
In Rajini's 100 yr. speech he says :
'cinemavilla thothu ponavanga vazhkailla jaichanga, cinemalla jaichavanga vazhkailla thothutanga'

chinna doubt - Was he actually referring to himself or someone else on the second part ?

He was talking about mushrooms who grow everyday thinking that they will be the next "Rajini or Kamal or Ajith". And yes he personally also lost a lot of things because of fame and fans.

Adox
21st October 2013, 04:59 PM
Rajinikanth is the true superstar of India

It's not easy to track down Paresh Rawal as this veteran doesn't believe in tom-toming about his achievements and likes to let his work do all the talking. The actor was in the city for his play Dear Father, an emotional thriller.

The actor is all praise for Rajinikanth too. According to him, "He is the true superstar of India. Even in Chennai Express, Shah Rukh Khan had to take his support." That's saying a lot about the Superstar. The king of situational comedy has a very natural repertoire.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/regional/tamil/news-interviews/Rajinikanth-is-the-true-superstar-of-India/articleshow/24443556.cms

Avadi to America
6th November 2013, 09:19 PM
https://twitter.com/Keralarajinifan/status/398113575186624512/photo/1

https://twitter.com/RockyVigorous/status/398104158374354944/photo/1

Dilbert
6th November 2013, 09:27 PM
http://i43.tinypic.com/33nizbm.jpg

Thaliavaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.. oru padam direct panna chumma gujalava irrukum !!

Dilbert
6th November 2013, 09:31 PM
Yo A2A, yengea irundu pudeekereer ? :notworthy:

Avadi to America
6th November 2013, 10:42 PM
padamey varathathukku.... intha mathiri ethavathu parthaa thaan undu....Just came across in twitter search.

SoftSword
8th November 2013, 06:54 PM
https://twitter.com/RockyVigorous/status/398104158374354944/photo/1

superb click...
ennaa personality... innorutthan porandhu varanum...

PARAMASHIVAN
8th November 2013, 08:25 PM

enakenavO paatha adobe work pola theriyuthu ?

ALWAR_AJITH
9th November 2013, 08:27 AM

:2thumbsup: super pose

Dilbert
9th November 2013, 10:10 AM
enakenavO paatha adobe work pola theriyuthu ?

Looks like it ! But who cares shivji , our man is in hibernation mode . Hope he is doing good as far as his health is concerned. Just keeping the thread rolling so that our dear english durais don't complain about , we are not serving english tea or nice cracker to go with it in this thread.

Dasall

PARAMASHIVAN
11th November 2013, 03:48 PM
Looks like it ! But who cares shivji , our man is in hibernation mode . Hope he is doing good as far as his health is concerned. Just keeping the thread rolling so that our dear english durais don't complain about , we are not serving english tea or nice cracker to go with it in this thread.

Dasall

Yes, regular updates would keep the English Durais at bay :)

ajaybaskar
11th November 2013, 03:59 PM

Rajni was looking too good in this particular hairdo and facial hair.

PARAMASHIVAN
11th November 2013, 04:04 PM
It is Clint eastwood style! I mean the beard and hair style

Adox
12th November 2013, 04:41 PM
Forget Superman, Batman, and Spiderman or for that matter Krrish and G.One, there's one superhero that beats them all!

In India, Hrithik and Shahrukh Khan have played superheroes on the silver screen and now many other actors like Ranbir Kapoor apparently want to follow suit. While SRK as G.One in Ra.One had little fans jumping with joy, Hrithik as Krrish drove them in a frenzy in both Krrish and Krrish 3, but one name surpasses them-Rajnikanth!
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/news-interviews/Rajnikanth-beats-Krrish/articleshow/25588230.cms?

mexicomeat
13th November 2013, 06:35 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=azoucphBJnU

Arguably the "Best" ever opening song for SS, despite Deva's "Originality" factor :lol2:

Source is a famous Marathi song

http://youtube.com/watch?v=SuzRY_KFsHM

Dilbert
13th November 2013, 06:45 AM
Rajni was looking too good in this particular hairdo and facial hair.

AB what harido :) ! you mean WiG yeah he was looking stunning in that song !

Avadi to America
13th November 2013, 07:23 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHiXgn0Fi0s

used to watch this song in 2000 when was in mumbai... it sort of imitating/teasing thalivar at the time. however the song is very good.

Dilbert
13th November 2013, 10:54 AM
where you use to hear this song AA Mahalakshmi areava ? ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ob1cAEpk4ao :shock: :rotfl:

PARAMASHIVAN
18th November 2013, 03:46 PM
I heard SS paid towards a project for lighting around Annamalai Temple area, is this true?

leosimha
18th November 2013, 07:54 PM
I heard SS paid towards a project for lighting around Annamalai Temple area, is this true?

true. it is not only SS and it includes Isai Gyani Ilaiyaraaja too. They both have funded the lighting of Tiruvannamalai area.

PARAMASHIVAN
18th November 2013, 08:01 PM
true. it is not only SS and it includes Isai Gyani Ilaiyaraaja too. They both have funded the lighting of Tiruvannamalai area.

Oh didn't know that, thanks bro!

rsubras
18th November 2013, 09:15 PM
not only lighting, i believe even the good roads around the girivalam path was funded by Rajini

leosimha
18th November 2013, 09:36 PM
not only lighting, i believe even the good roads around the girivalam path was funded by Rajini

yeah, even I too heard that. but I am not too sure. But this is the work of the government and am surprised and shocked if it is indeed true that SS has funded this.

Avadi to America
19th November 2013, 09:47 AM
https://twitter.com/Heytamilcinema/status/402644403170201601/photo/1

balaajee
19th November 2013, 10:56 AM
yeah, even I too heard that. but I am not too sure. But this is the work of the government and am surprised and shocked if it is indeed true that SS has funded this.
"Oru Arasangam panna vendiya velaya ...." Vivek dialogue in Shivaji 2007

PARAMASHIVAN
20th November 2013, 08:59 PM
Rajinikanth’s dedication and passion for cinema is unmatched. What makes this actor a phenomena across the globe? M R Venkatesh deciphers the enigma of this superstar.

One will hardly see southern superstar Rajinikanth launch such a tirade on the silver-screen, even if he is battling ‘evil forces’ in all their dark colours. It is no surprise Rajinikanth is everyone’s toast yet again with his latest incredible dual role in Endhiran (The Robot) promising to break new grounds, not just at the box-office but even as a piece of Indian sci-fi cinema, which has launched the Kalanidhi Maran-owned Sun Pictures globally.

The transition from a Marathi-speaking Shivaji Rao Gaekwad, who grew up in Bangalore and against his parents’ wishes gave up his job as conductor in a government transport corporation to risk being in the unpredictable world of South Indian cinema in old Madras (now Chennai), has been a painful rags-to-riches story for the 60-nearing Rajinikanth.

Global icon

With nearly 160 films to his credit spanning over 35 years since the veteran Tamil film director K Balachander gave him a small role in Apoorva Raagangal (1975), Rajinikanth “continues that great tradition that binds reel-life with the larger than life-world as a popular hero,” says Harish Naraindas, Associate Professor in the Department of Sociology, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi.

Cut back briefly to 1948, when an equally legendary film producer S S Vasan had made that wondrous Tamil classic film Chandralekha. Industry watchers here say that Vasan, an advertising genius too, got 603 prints of the film made, the largest for any film soon after India won Independence, and released it (even those days) in the US as Chandra with English sub-titles.

Chandralekha starring the swashbuckling Ranjan and the queenly TR Rajakumari, they say was a super-hit which revolutionised Tamil cinema. Perhaps, in the following decades, MGR could not go global in that wide sense, despite sharing perennial glory on a politically polarised platform with another legendary actor Sivaji Ganesan from the 1950s’ to the mid-1970s’, in an era of severe foreign exchange controls. “MGR struggled to get foreign exchange to make his blockbuster Ulagum Suttrum Valiban, shot extensively in Japan,” recalled a media expert, R Chandramouli.

Cut to 2010, the grand spectacle of Rajinikanth’s latest Endhiran (in three languages including Hindi and Telugu), being released in over 3000 theatres worldwide (the number of prints must be more if all the screens in the multiplexes are taken into consideration), is a testament to how Indian cinema has “truly come of age globally,” points out Professor Harish.

“Even ten years back, Indian film producers may not have thought of this scale, as there is a business logic to this new model aided by neo-liberal economic policies; when films are available on DVDs alongside Internet-based web interface, the first two weeks box-office collections make all the difference,” added Professor Harish. “Thus, Rajinikanth’s Endhiran symbolises the globalisation of a South Indian film icon, an MGR-II, who has got on to a world screen from a South-Asian screen,” reasoned the JNU professor.

Though something akin to this grand production style was attempted even in his earlier film, Shivaji: The Boss, the various strands that have gone into making this sensational phenomenon called ‘Rajinikanth’ are quite complex. His persona defied every conventional norm that was required for a successful film star, which itself explains Rajinikanth’s undiminished popularity, says another film critic who did not wish to be named.

Style guru

While his contemporary, Kamal Hassan, is the acknowledged ‘great actor’, Rajinikanth is hailed the ‘style mannan (king of styles)’, someone the masses could readily identify with, as Rajini gains the shoes of the upper class, rising from a poor, semi-literate, rustic and rural background.

“Being fair-complexioned continues to be the norm in cinema,” admitted K Balachander in a recent media interaction, adverting to Rajinikanth being dark-skinned naturally. “But it was the fire in Rajini’s eyes that convinced me that he has a future as an actor,” added Balachander, comparing the Rajinikanth phenomenon with the Jackie Chan phenomenon, both driven by self-confidence, individualism and the enormous will to succeed.

Carving a niche for himself even in his early days in Tamil cinema, ironically playing villain roles, the way Rajinikanth would throw up and light a cigarette, a new rapidity in dialogue delivery, one-liners like Idu Epaddi Irukku (a teasing poser ‘how is this?’ in the film 16 Vayadhinile), his body language, “are all pointers to how he was obsessed with creating a new trend in cinema,” added K Balachander, while explaining the reasons for his success.

“If one analyses his career graph closely, one can understand that the arrow always pointed upwards. There were no major jumps, no deep plummeting,” writes Dr Gayathri Sreekanth, in her well researched biography of the actor titled, The Name is Rajinikanth. “Only Rajinikanth could have done such a powerful role like the one in Endhiran, which unlike other Hollywood films of its genre, has nicely blended human emotions
like love with science fiction,” argued Stanley, assistant to renowned film director Mani Rathnam. “If in a conservative place like Dubai, people queue up early morning to see this film, then Rajinikanth is definitely God’s favourite child,” he added, explaining what continues to fascinate audiences about this unbroken Rajini magic.

“Rajnikanth’s dedication, compassion for the welfare of co-artistes and passion for cinema have been key factors for his success as a mass-entertainer,” stressed Sankar Narayan alias ‘Cable’ Sankar, an assistant director and a writer on film industry trends.
The great German Philosopher Nietzsche spoke of the 20th century as “the century of actors”. Rajinikanth has already carved his niche and will make place for himself in that list.

Russelldwp
21st November 2013, 09:35 PM

Really Rajini looks Manly and Handsome in this picture

balaajee
3rd December 2013, 12:04 PM
வால்வோ டிரக் விளம்பர பாணியில்இணையத்தை கலக்கும் ரஜினிகாந்த் வீடியோ!! (http://tamil.drivespark.com/off-beat/the-epic-split-feat-rajinikanth-animation-video-005582.html)

Avadi to America
7th December 2013, 09:58 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8txmC99Yuns
pedarayudu 200th day function in Thirupathi

balaajee
9th December 2013, 01:48 PM
SS @ Ravi-Raghavendra-Daughters Marriage27742775

uruzalari
10th December 2013, 09:06 AM
The following movies at Albert theatre for Rajni's birthday

Murattu Kaalai
Pokkiri Raja
Payum Puli
Manithan

Avadi to America
10th December 2013, 09:44 AM
Just come across the tweet.............

In Coimbatore
#Thalaivar birthday special on Archana theater CBE!
10:30 am BAASHA
2:00 pm PADAIYAPPA
6:00 pm SIVAJI..

Cinemarasigan
10th December 2013, 09:59 AM
SS @ Ravi-Raghavendra-Daughters Marriage27742775

Looking very casual..

uruzalari
11th December 2013, 10:43 AM
Rajinikanth and K.V. Anand to join hands finally?

http://behindwoods.com/tamil-movies-cinema-news-13/rajinikanth-and-k-v-anand-are-set-to-team-up-for-a-film-in-2014.html

mareen
11th December 2013, 01:41 PM
Ranji looks like he let himself go alot lately. He looks very old in those pictures above :(

Anban
11th December 2013, 02:21 PM
he is 64 ! he IS old .. stars cant keep looking young .. its going to happen to everyone especially post 60

ALWAR_AJITH
11th December 2013, 11:09 PM
Happy birthday thalaiva ;-)

Russellpei
11th December 2013, 11:32 PM
http://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y492/rhavichandran/rajini-surprise-to-kamal_zps68ee3895.jpg (http://s1277.photobucket.com/user/rhavichandran/media/rajini-surprise-to-kamal_zps68ee3895.jpg.html)

Happy Birthday Superstar Rajini.

A.ANAND
12th December 2013, 12:22 PM
Happy birthday to thalaivar!only 1 superstar....

paranitharan
12th December 2013, 12:24 PM
Happybirthday one and only thalabathy :)

balaajee
12th December 2013, 01:22 PM
Happy Birthday Superstar Rajini

Russellmvr
12th December 2013, 02:49 PM
Happy Birthday to the real Thala..!! :notworthy:

balaajee
12th December 2013, 04:19 PM
பிறந்த நாளை பெங்களூரில் நண்பர்களுடன் அமைதியாகக் கொண்டாடும் சூப்பர் ஸ்டார்! (http://tamil.oneindia.in/movies/heroes/rajini-spends-his-birthday-at-bangalore-189410.html)

balaajee
12th December 2013, 04:22 PM
பிறந்த நாள் வாழ்த்துகள் சூப்பர் ஸ்டார் ரஜினிகாந்த்ஜி! - நரேந்திர மோடி (http://tamil.oneindia.in/news/india/narendra-modi-wishes-rajinikanth-189400.html)

Cinemarasigan
12th December 2013, 04:30 PM
Happy Birthday to Rajnikanthji!!

CEDYBLUE
12th December 2013, 04:40 PM
Happy Birthday to Rajnikanthji!!

Happy Birthday to the one and only Superstar of Tamil Cinema.

It is raining Rajni movies in Television with Rajathi Raja, Padikathavan, Muthu, Kodi Parakuthu, Ejaman all playing simultaneously. Was fun and refreshing to watch Rajni at this best in Rajathi Raja and Kodi Parakuthu once again, after enjoying all these movies as kids. Style all the wwayy!!

interz
12th December 2013, 04:47 PM
Happy Birthday Shivaji Rao. Live long n prosper.

Pras
12th December 2013, 06:49 PM
Happybirthday one and only thalabathy :)

Happy Birthday to the real Thala..!! :notworthy:

birthday-ku wish panna sonna ... etho ull kuththu ellam irukkura maathiri thOnuthu ?

Russelldwp
12th December 2013, 08:29 PM
கருணை வடிவான மனிதநேயமிக்க திரு.ரஜினிகாந்த் அவர்களுக்கு நடிகர் திலகத்தின் ரசிகர்கள் சார்பில் இனிய பிறந்த நாள் வாழ்த்துக்கள்

paranitharan
12th December 2013, 09:22 PM
birthday-ku wish panna sonna ... etho ull kuththu ellam irukkura maathiri thOnuthu ?

Not from me. He has acted in thalabathy so I like to call him that way. At least there is sensible reason.

Russellmvr
12th December 2013, 09:41 PM
Yaar yaro thala ennum sollum pothu.. oru unnatha stylish mannanai en Thala, thalaivar, thalaivaa ennu solla koodathu... Yes Rajni the real Thala.. :)

paranitharan
12th December 2013, 11:40 PM
Ovvoru actorskum ovvoru tittle athai copy adikkirathu silaroda velai. Rajini sir ku copy adichu title vaikka vendiya avasiyam illae.

Russellmvr
13th December 2013, 12:15 AM
Ovvoru actorskum ovvoru tittle athai copy adikkirathu silaroda velai. Rajini sir ku copy adichu title vaikka vendiya avasiyam illae.

:exactly:

some just boost as they are going to be next rajni and get their nose cut. super star enna summaava... !! one and only thala :notworthy:

Mr.GreyShirt
13th December 2013, 12:16 AM
Adappavingala..yingeyuma..?

Anyway, Happy Birthday to Rajni sir. The person that got me into films as a kid.

rachel
13th December 2013, 12:22 AM
Adappavingala..yingeyuma..?

Anyway, Happy Birthday to Rajni sir. The person that got me into films as a kid.

paranitharan
13th December 2013, 11:16 AM
:exactly:

some just boost as they are going to be next rajni and get their nose cut. super star enna summaava... !! one and only thala :notworthy:

Copy adichu name vaikka vendiya kastathila thalaivar illae. Naan avoridai mame thaan use panrene but you haha. Thalaku Yaaru nose cut koduthathu? Thalabathy and Thala romba close like family. Vijaku nose cut koduthaaru thalabathy. Ippo kamal kuuda friendship aamaam haha

paranitharan
13th December 2013, 11:19 AM
100th year celebration la Thala and Thalabathy hug pannaanga. Oru title kuuda illama copy adichavanai thalabathy katti pidikkama nose cut koduthaaru. Talking about nose cut. Amma orutharai medaila eeri thundu koduthu athai paadamaaki pesa vaichaangale lol.

leosimha
13th December 2013, 06:06 PM
paranitharan, lets stop this #@@#$. it doesn't take us anywhere. lets not react to unnecessary posts. :)

PARAMASHIVAN
13th December 2013, 07:51 PM
Belated Birthday wishes to

1) The "Most" Stylish Actor
2) One of the Most versatile actors from Indian Cinema
3) One of the most if not "the" humblest actor around
4) The Highest Paid actor in India (SRK and BIG B, please take a note of this :lol2:)

Happy Birthday Rajni sir !

PARAMASHIVAN
13th December 2013, 07:54 PM
he is 64 ! he IS old .. stars cant keep looking young .. its going to happen to everyone especially post 60

ena oru thathuvam enna oru pakuvum :lol2:

Just joking bro :)

Avadi to America
14th December 2013, 08:14 AM
http://ultimatecine.com/index.php/tamil/item/3710-padayappa-film-in-us

uruzalari
14th December 2013, 11:04 PM
Rajni at NDTV's 25 greatest global living legends from India

http://movies.ndtv.com/videos/miracles-do-happen-rajinikanth-301372

Avadi to America
15th December 2013, 11:58 PM
Thalivar is the most potential candidate from tamil film industry for next Bharat ratna. Wait the day is not far away.

easygoer
16th December 2013, 07:54 AM
http://postimg.org/image/f4a5x00a9/

Avadi to America
3rd January 2014, 08:20 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMbHVCmZ2Tc

Avadi to America
7th January 2014, 08:50 AM
https://twitter.com/Banned_tweeter/status/418412788495572992/photo/1

Avadi to America
7th January 2014, 09:09 AM
http://twitpic.com/drewcz

Avadi to America
8th January 2014, 03:21 AM
https://twitter.com/Banned_tweeter/status/420622091340509184/photo/1

Avadi to America
8th January 2014, 03:25 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJzTAPFPJbQ&sns=tw

Avadi to America
17th January 2014, 07:50 AM
The highest ever TRP was fetched for Super star Rajanikanth’s Baba movie which was shown on Sun tv and it got a rating of 27. This itself shows the craze and popularity of Rajani and makes him an un-crowned king in film industry.

http://www.maastars.com/maa-tv-tops-small-screen-entertainment-channels/

mappi
17th January 2014, 08:24 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEAMoKXfGHM

You will be floating on the waves of whistles.

mappi
17th January 2014, 08:37 PM
Modern-na marnathuku apporam (Late-a vandhalum latest-a coming) but whistle santham-la no change !
[Rahman ji, Kochadaiyan-la Kalokoram ji, enjoy panrom ji]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OoA7aIQ3Y8

leosimha
19th January 2014, 01:15 AM
Rajini and the mass factor

SUDHISH KAMATH

Jilla and Veeram, assembly-line Rajinikanth films, shows that the Superstar is now officially a cinematic genre by himself, writes Sudhish Kamath

He was just an actor. Fans made him Superstar. Not a superstar. Just Superstar. Like there was no other superstar around.And going by the releases this Pongal, it’s safe to say that Rajinikanth is not just a Superstar anymore. He used to be a player, now he’s the whole game. Yes, Rajinikanth’s now officially a genre by himself.
Like James Bond. The only difference between Bond and Rajini was that the actors playing Bond kept changing every few years. But now, now even that’s gone. There are actors playing Rajini!

If you went out to watch one of the two Rajinikanth films that released this Pongal, chances are you missed Rajinikant in them, unless you are one of those who have never seen a single Rajinikant film all your life.

Even the titles of the films were, give or take an alphabet, similar to hit Rajini films (Billa and Veera). If Jilla teased us with Thalapathy with a twist — What if Surya (Rajini) took on Deva (Mammootty) at halfway point and gave us a Mr. Bharath sort of father-son-turn-enemies family conflict dynamic? In Jilla, if Sakti (Vijay) takes on Sivan (Mohanlal) as homage to Thalapathy, Veeram recycles Rajni hit Murattu Kalai with scenes inspired from Annamalai and Baasha with more than one punchline giving you a sense of deja vu.

Both Ajith and Vijay have ensured that they are not really stepping on each other’s toes ever since Ajith started playing his older, greying self while Vijay continued projecting himself as the youthful ‘Ilaya Thalapathy’. If Jilla wore jeans, Veeram sports veshtis.

But otherwise, Vijay’s sense of dialogue delivery in Jilla is just as playful as Rajini’s and Ajith’s look, especially in the second half of Veeram, is just the same as Superstar’s in Annamalai, Veera, Muthu or Padaiyappa — white shirt, white dhothi, clean shaven but for a moustache and sacred ash on his forehead.

Jilla and Veeram are such assembly-line Rajini films that they even have the same scene — where the hero is driving only to be chased by goons trying to kill their sworn enemy and the hero thwarts their attempts by beating them all up single-handedly. (You can almost see Sarath Babu instead of Nasser and Mohanlal and Superstar instead of Ajith and Vijay there).

The battle between these two actors, or rather the fans of these two actors, is so intense only because they are fighting for the same crown, despite their slightly different positioning. Rajinikanth’s.

While an older generation had MGR-Sivaji and we had Rajini-Kamal, this younger generation of movie buffs are fighting over two stars trying to inherit Rajinikanth’s legacy. While Sivaji and Kamal had hardcore fans who loved them for the variety and the diverse range of roles they portrayed, the current generation of movie buffs don’t seem to show actors the kind of love they show for stars. Which is why even the serious actors of this generation, Suriya and Vikram, have over the years preferred the mass masala action films to the many artistic experiments they started their careers with.

Cinema only reflects what the fans want. And going by what we see on screen, all we see is a thirst for Rajinikanth cinema.

There is no doubt at all that both Vijay and Ajith have the required charisma and manage to channel their inner Rajinikanth to a crowd-pleasing extent. In fact, they have perfected playing the mass hero over the last decade, and have done better than the others eyeing Superstar’s throne.

Luckily for them, paradigms and mindsets are changing too. People who used to say “There may be many who played Bond but only one Sean Connery” have also warmed up to Daniel Craig.

But then, that’s also because Craig reinvented the Bond type to cater to the times.

Ajith and Vijay could do with a little reinvention themselves. After all, Rajinikanth himself was a reinvention of the MGR type, who borrowed dialogue delivery from Sivaji and style from Shatrughan Sinha. But if MGR was the white knight who could do no wrong, with his spotless clean onscreen image as a non-smoking teetotaller, Rajini was the dark knight not afraid to play the villain. He smoked like he deserved the cigarette, he made drinking look cool and it was only after he was targeted by local politicians because of his increasing popularity, that he reinvented himself all over again — with biscuits substituting cigarettes.

We need Vijay and Ajith to emulate Rajini, the actor, who kept reinventing himself. And maybe then, we will get cinema that’s not just derivative and rehashed from Rajinikanth films but something more original. Something that reflects our changing times. Something more unpredictable.

Link - http://www.thehindu.com/features/cinema/rajini-and-the-mass-factor/article5590128.ece

Adox
22nd January 2014, 06:36 PM
Superstar Rajini fans have been patiently waiting since long, for the release of Kochadaiyaan, the performance capture extravaganza directed by Soundarya Ashwin. The film's audio is finally touted to release in February after being postponed quite a few times. No final word is out yet on the film's release date as the post-production is apparently taking a lot of time.

Reports come in now and then about the legend's next movie, and names such as K.S.Ravikumar, Shankar and K.V.Anand have been speculated as probable directors of Rajini's next.

We are now receiving reports that Shankar and Rajini have recently held discussions about a possible new movie and these talks are bound to culminate positively in a new project. Shankar is currently involved in Ai with Vikram.

The celebrated duo has already worked on blockbusters such as Sivaji and Enthiran and they are among the most trusted combinations in the trade. If the two indeed join hands for a new film, the expectations will be sky-rocketing straightaway.

We will keep you posted as and when this project gets officially confirmed and starts rolling.

http://behindwoods.com/tamil-movies-cinema-news-14/superstar-rajini-and-shankar-set-for-round-3.html

Russellyhd
30th January 2014, 01:14 PM
Priest at Rajini's House Images

http://www.tamilcinema24.com/photo-galleries/priest-at-rajinis-house-images/images/priest-at-rajinis-house-images02.jpg

http://www.tamilcinema24.com/photo-galleries/priest-at-rajinis-house-images/images/priest-at-rajinis-house-images03.jpg

balaajee
30th January 2014, 01:46 PM
Priest at Rajini's House Images

http://www.tamilcinema24.com/photo-galleries/priest-at-rajinis-house-images/images/priest-at-rajinis-house-images02.jpg

http://www.tamilcinema24.com/photo-galleries/priest-at-rajinis-house-images/images/priest-at-rajinis-house-images03.jpg looks reverse, Priest looks affected

Avadi to America
30th January 2014, 08:26 PM
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=663627483680694&set=a.341606795882766.81822.144773458899435&type=1&theater

Avadi to America
30th January 2014, 08:36 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boX24Z795tk&sns=tw

mareen
31st January 2014, 02:58 AM
Late'a vanthalum latest a varuvar'nu sonnathu poii... lata vanthakooda ok parava illai'ngra nilamaiku vanthutom!

Russellyhd
31st January 2014, 10:15 AM
http://tamil.thehindu.com/cinema/tamil-cinema/%E0%AE%AA%E0%AF%86%E0%AE%99%E0%AF%8D%E0%AE%95%E0%A E%B3%E0%AF%82%E0%AE%B0%E0%AF%81%E0%AE%95%E0%AF%8D% E0%AE%95%E0%AF%81-%E0%AE%B0%E0%AE%9C%E0%AE%BF%E0%AE%A9%E0%AE%BF-%E0%AE%B0%E0%AE%95%E0%AE%9A%E0%AE%BF%E0%AE%AF-%E0%AE%AA%E0%AE%AF%E0%AE%A3%E0%AE%AE%E0%AF%8D/article5637963.ece

பெங்களூருக்கு ரஜினி ரகசிய பயணம்

கடந்த சில தினங்களுக்கு முன்னர் பெங்களூர் வந்த ரஜினிகாந்த் தனது அண்ணன், நெருங்கிய நண்பர்களை சந்தித்தார். தான் படித்த பள்ளிக்கூடம் உள்பட பிடித்த இடங்களுக்கு ரகசியமாக சென்று வந்தார்.

நேற்று காலை அவர் தனது வீட்டில் ஓய்வெடுத்து கொண்டிருந்தார். இந்த* தகவலறிந்த ஆயிரக்கணக்கான ரசிகர்கள் திடீரென வீட்டின் முன்பு குவிந்து, ஆரவாரம் செய்தனர். ரஜினி வீட்டின் பால்கனியில் நின்று, ரசிகர்களை நோக்கி உற்சாகமாக கையசைத்தார்.

பிறந்து வளர்ந்த பெங்களூருக்கு ரஜினி காந்த் அடிக்கடி ரகசியமாக வந்துபோவது வழக்கம். கடந்த ஆண்டு உடல்நிலை பாதிக்கப்பட்டதால், பெங்களூர் வருவதை குறைத்துக்கொண்டார். சில மாதங்களுக்கு முன்னர் அவர*து அண்ணன் சத்தியநாராயணா பெங்களூரில் கட்டிய புதிய வீட்டின் புதுமனை புகுவிழாவிற்கு வந்திருந்தார். அப்போது நெருங்கிய நண்பர்களை கூட சந்திக்காமல், உடனே சென்னைக்கு கிளம்பிவிட்டார்.

இந்நிலையில் கடந்த 27-தேதி ரஜினி தனது நண்பர்கள் 3 பேருடன் ரகசியமாக பெங்களூர் வந்தார். வழக்கமாக அனுமந்த் நகரில் உள்ள சத்திய நாராயணா வீட்டில் தங்கும் ரஜினி, இந்த முறை பெங்களூர் ரேஸ்கோர்ஸ் சாலையில் உள்ள தன*து இல்லத்தில் நண்பர்களுடன் தங்கி இருந்தார். இருப்பினும் முதல் வேலையாக, 28-ம் தேதி காலை சத்திய நாராயணா வீட்டிற்கு சென்றார்.

ரஜினியின் வருகையொட்டி அவரின் உறவினர்கள் அனைவரும் சத்திய நாராயணா வீட்டில் கூடினர். அனைவரோடு பேசி மகிழ்ந்த அவர், தனது அண்ணனுடன் நீண்ட நேரம் தனியே பேசி கொண்டிருந்தார்.

படித்த பள்ளியை வலம் வந்தார்

ரஜினி பெங்களூர் வரும்போதெல்லாம் கவிப்புரம் குட்டஹள்ளி மண்ணை மிதிக்காமல், திரும்ப மாட்டார். ஏனென்றால் அவர் படித்த மாதிரி கன்னட தொடக்கப்பள்ளி, அவரின் இஷ்ட தெய்வமான கவிகங்காதேஷ்வர் கோயில், உயிர் நண்பன் ராஜ் பகதூர் வீடு என அனைத்தும் அங்குதான் உள்ளது. மாறுவேடத்தில் வலம்வந்ததால் நெருக்கமானவர்களால்கூட ரஜினியை அங்கு அடையாளம் கண்டுபிடிக்க முடியவில்லை.

நண்பர்களை பார்த்துவிட்டு வீட்டிற்கு திரும்பும் போது, கவிப்புரம் மாதிரி கன்னட தொடக்கப்பள்ளியை ரஜினி பார்த்தார். இந்த* பள்ளிக்கூடத்தை கர்நாடக அரசு ரூ.1.53 கோடி செலவில் நவீன வசதிகளோடு புதுப்பித்து வருகிறது.

வறுமையில் வாடிய தனது ஆசிரியை பி.என்.சாந்தம்மாவிற்கு சமீபத்தில் பெரிய தொகையை வங்கி கணக்கில் செலுத்தி, அவரது கண்ணீரை ரஜினி காந்தி துடைத்தார். அப்போது ஆசிரியையிடம் தொலைப்பேசியில் பேசிய ரஜினி,' பெங்களூர் வரும்போது நிச்சயம் வீட்டிற்கு வருகிறேன்'என உறுதியளித்தார்.

இப்போது பெங்களூர் வந்த ரஜினி உங்களை சந்தித்தாரா என்று ஆசிரியை பி.என்.சாந்தம்மாவிடம் கேட்டோம். 'இல்லை. சிவாஜிக்கு(ரஜினியின் இயற்பெயர்) நிறைய வேலைகள் இருக்கும். அதனால்தான் வரவில்லை.அடுத்தமுறை நிச்சயம் வருவார். இல்லாவிட்டால் பள்ளிக்கூட திறப்பு விழாவிற்கு வருவார்''என அவர் நம்பிக்கை தெரிவித்தார்.

ரஜினி பெங்களூர் வரும்போதெல்லாம் அவருடைய நிழலாக இருப்பவர், உயிர் நண்பர் ராஜ் பகதூர் தான். ரஜினியோடு பள்ளியில் ஒன்றாக படித்தது, பேருந்தில் அவர் நடத்துநராக இருந்த போது ஓட்டுநராக இருந்தது ராஜ் பகதூர் தான்.

இந்த முறை கன்னட படமான 'ஒன்வே' வெளியூர் படப்பிடிப்பில் ராஜ்பகதூர் மிகவும் பிஸியாக இருந்தார். அதனால் அவரால் ரஜினியோடு நேரத்தை செலவிட முடிய*வில்லை.

அதிகாலையிலேயே ரசிகர்கள்!

வழக்கமாக ரஜினி பெங்களூர் வரும்போதெல்லாம் வீட்டில் தங்காமல், வெளியே சுற்றுவார்.ஆனால் இந்த முறை அதிகமாக வீட்டிலே இருந்தார். நேற்று அதிகாலை 6 மணிக்கே 2 ஆயிரத்திற்கும் மேற்பட்டவர்கள் வீட்டு முன்பு கூடி 'தலைவா..தலைவா..'' என உற்சாகமாக ஆரவாரமிட்டனர். மக்கள் கூட்டம் கட்டுக்கடங்காமல் போனதால் போலீஸார் தடியடி நடத்தினர். இதனால் பல ரசிகர்கள் ரஜினி வீட்டின் மதில் சுவருக்குள் ஏறிக் குதித்தனர்.

மந்த்ராலயத்திற்கு கிளம்பிய ரஜினி

ஒரு கட்டத்தில் ரசிகர்க*ளின் குரல் அக்கம் பக்கத்து வீட்டாரையும் விழித்தெழ செய்தது. இதனால் ரஜினி தனது வீட்டின் பால்கனிக்கு வந்தார். குவிந்திருந்த ரசிகர்களை பார்த்து கையசைத்து வணங்கினார். அனைவரையும் பத்திரமாக வீட்டுக்கு போகுமாறு சொல்லி விட்டு உள்ளே சென்றுவிட்டார். ரசிகர்கள் கூட்டத்தை போலீஸாரால் கட்டுப்படுத்த முடியாததால் ரஜினி வீட்டை விட்டு காரில் புறப்பட்டார். அப்போது கன்னட தொலைக்காட்சி செய்தியாளர் அவரை மறித்து பேட்டி கேட்டார். 'பேட்டியெல்லாம் வேண்டாம்.வழக்கம்போல சும்மாதான் பெங்களூர் வந்தேன்'' என கூறிவிட்டு தனது நண்பர்களுடன் கிளம்பி சென்றார்.

ரஜினி மந்த்ராலயத்திற்கு சென்று இருப்ப*தாக அவருடைய வீட்டில் இருந்தவர்கள் கூறினர்.

Avadi to America
31st January 2014, 10:10 PM
https://twitter.com/Prabhaips/status/427847524590706688/photo/1

Russellyhd
1st February 2014, 09:52 AM
http://www.dinamalar.com/news_detail.asp?id=907414

பா.ஜ.,வுக்காக 'வாய்ஸ்' கொடுப்பாரா ரஜினிகாந்த்? மோடியை சந்திக்க வைக்க ஏற்பாடு

'லோக்சபா தேர்தலில், பா.ஜ.,வுக்காக, நடிகர் ரஜினிகாந்த், 'வாய்ஸ்' கொடுக்க வேண்டும்' என, அவரிடம் வேண்டுகோள் விடுக்கவும், இதுதொடர்பாக, அவரைச் சந்தித்துப் பேசவும், பா.ஜ., மூத்த தலைவர்கள் முடிவு செய்துள்ளனர்.வரும், 10ம் தேதி, ரஜினிகாந்த், சீனா செல்ல இருப்பதால், 8ம் தேதி சென்னை வரும் மோடியும், அவரும் சந்தித்துப் பேசுவதற்கான ஏற்பாடுகளில், பா.ஜ., தலைவர்கள் ஈடுபட்டு உள்ளனர்.

ஏழாம் பொருத்தம்:

நடிகர் ரஜினிக்கும், அரசியலுக்கும் ஏழாம் பொருத்தம் என்றாலும், சட்டசபை மற்றும் லோக்சபா தேர்தல் நேரத்தில் மட்டும், தன் லட்சக்கணக்கான ரசிகர்கள், யாருக்கு ஓட்டுப்போட வேண்டும் என, தன் பாணியில், 'வாய்ஸ்' கொடுப்பது அவரது வழக்கம். 1996 சட்டசபை தேர்தலில், தி.மு.க., - மூப்பனாரின் தமிழ் மாநில காங்., கூட்டணிக்கு ஆதரவாக, 'வாய்ஸ்' கொடுத்தார்.கடந்த, 1998ல் நடந்த லோக்சபா தேர்தலின் போதும், அதே கூட்டணிக்கு, 'வாய்ஸ்' அளித்தார். 2004 சட்டசபை தேர்தலில், பா.ம.க.,வுக்கு எதிராகவும், அ.தி.மு.க, - பா.ஜ., கூட்டணிக்கு ஆதரவாகவும் செயல்பட்டார். 2011ல் நடந்த சட்டசபை தேர்தலில், ஸ்டெல்லா மேரீஸ் கல்லூரி ஓட்டுச்சாவடியில் ஓட்டு அளித்து விட்டு, வெளியே வந்த ரஜினி, அ.திமு.க., வுக்கு ஆதரவாக பேசினார். அவரது பேச்சு மூலம், அவரது ரசிகர்கள் அ.தி.மு.க.,வுக்கு ஆதரவாக ஓட்டு அளித்தனர். வரும் லோக்சபா தேர்தலில், ரஜினியின் ஆதரவை கேட்க, தமிழக பா.ஜ., முடிவு செய்துள்ளது. 'ரஜினியிடம் ஆதரவு கேட்போம்' என, தமிழக பா.ஜ., தலைவர் பொன்.ராதாகிருஷ்ணன், மூத்த தலைவர் இல.கணேசன் ஆகியோர், ஏற்கனவே நிருபர்களிடம் தெரிவித்து உள்ளனர்.பா.ஜ., பிரதமர் வேட்பாளர் மோடிக்கும், ரஜினிக்கும் நல்ல நட்புறவு உள்ளது. ரஜினி உடல் நலம் பாதிக்கப்பட்டு சிகிச்சை பெற்ற போது, அவரி டம் மோடி உடல் நலம் விசாரித்தார். வறட்சி மாநிலமாக இருந்த குஜராத்தை, நதிநீர் இணைப்பு திட்டத்திற்கு முக்கியத்துவம் அளித்தும், 60,000 தடுப்பணைகள் கட்டியும், பசுமை புரட்சியை மோடி ஏற்படுத்தியது, ரஜினியை மிகவும் கவர்ந்த விஷயம்.

ஒரு கோடி நன்கொடை:

வாஜ்பாய் தலைமையிலான, தேசிய ஜனநாயக கூட்டணி அரசு, மத்தியில் ஆட்சியில் இருந்த போது, கங்கை - காவிரி இணைப்பு திட்டத்தை செயல்படுத்த, ஒரு கோடி ரூபாய் நன்கொடை தருவதாக, ரஜினி உறுதி அளித்தார்.நதிநீர் இணைப்பு மற்றும் நாட்டின் வளர்ச்சி மீது அக்கறையுள்ள, பா.ஜ., கொள்கைகளும், ரஜினியின் எண்ண ஓட்டமும் ஒன்றாக இருப்பதால், மோடிக்கு ஆதரவாக, அவர், கண்டிப்பாக 'வாய்ஸ்' அளிப்பார் என, பா.ஜ., தலைவர்களுக்கு நம்பிக்கை ஏற்பட்டுள்ளது. மேலும், ரஜினியிடம், அவரது நண்பரும், பத்திரிகையாளருமான சோவும் ஆதரவு கேட்க திட்டமிட்டு உள்ளார். விரைவில், அவர் ரஜினியை சந்தித்து பேசுவார் என, தெரிகிறது. மோடி தலைமையில், மத்திய அமைச்சரவை அமையும் போது, ரஜினியை கவுரவப்படுத்தும் வகையில், அவருக்கு ராஜ்யசபா எம்பி., பதவி வழங்கவும் வாய்ப்பு உள்ளது.

நட்சத்திர தம்பதியரும்...:

ஆந்திராவில், ஒய்.எஸ்.ஆர்., காங்., கட்சியில் இருந்த, 'இதுதாண்டா போலீஸ்' புகழ் நடிகர், டாக்டர் ராஜசேகரும், நடிகை ஜீவிதாவும், பா.ஜ.,வில் இணைந்து உள்ளனர். இந்த நட்சத்திர தம்பதியர், விரைவில் ரஜினியை சந்தித்து, பா.ஜ.,வுக்கு ஆதரவு கேட்கவும் வாய்ப்பு உள்ளதாக கூறப்படுகிறது.இதற்கிடையில், 'கோச்சடையான்' பட விவகாரம் தொடர்பாக, வரும், 10ம் தேதி, சீனா செல்ல ரஜினி திட்டமிட்டு உள்ளார். அதற்கு முன், 8ம் தேதி, சென்னை வண்டலூரில் நடைபெறவுள்ள பா.ஜ., பொதுக்கூட்டத்தில் மோடி பங்கேற்று, கூட்டணிக் கட்சி தலைவர்களுடன் ஒரே மேடையில் கைகோர்க்கிறர்.அதனால், சென்னையில் மோடியும், ரஜினியும் சந்தித்து பேசுவதற்கான ஏற்பாடுகளில், பா.ஜ., மூத்த தலைவர் ஒருவர் ஈடுபட்டு உள்ளார் என, அந்த கட்சி வட்டாரங்கள் தெரிவிக்கின்றன.

Russellyhd
7th February 2014, 01:03 PM
I js lik to share which movies I watched in which theaters for Thalaivar movies..

My first movie in theater s Mannan.. I started to watch all Thalaivar movies in theaters late 2000's..

1. Mannan - Cinepriya complex, Madurai (@ 6 yrs )

2. Yejaman - Ganesh theater (BIG Cinemas nw), Madurai

3. Uzhaippali - Alankar theater, Madurai

4. Veera - Ambiga theater, Madurai

5. Baasha - Ambiga theater, Madurai

6. Muthu - Minipriya (Cinepriya complex, Madurai)

7. Arunachalam - Amirtham theater, Madurai

8. Padayappa - Hajira theater, Madurai

9. Baba - Cinepriya complex, Madurai

10. Chandramukhi - Nadanaa theater, Madurai

11. Sivaji - Nadanaa theater, Madurai

12. Enthiran - Fame cinemas, Surat

Russellyhd
8th February 2014, 08:42 PM
Rare photo : Here is a pic of #Superstar and #UlagaNayagan from #Muthu's launch.. #KSR

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bf9LHtACEAIGjLE.jpg:large

balaajee
11th February 2014, 11:24 AM
SS fresh @ STR sister wedding 3110

Mr.GreyShirt
24th February 2014, 11:43 PM
This.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijd_YZK2toU

Sunil_M88
25th February 2014, 05:38 AM
http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/02269/noleedmonds_2269259b.jpg

Adox
2nd March 2014, 07:20 PM
10 days back, we had reported about Superstar Rajini joining hands with his favorite director K.S.Ravikumar again, for a commercial entertainer to be produced by Rockline Productions. This film will start rolling in a couple of months' time.

KSR and Rajini have associated on mega blockbusters like Muthu and Padayappa and from what we hear, their new film might be a sequel to Padayappa. So Padayappa Part 2 is what we might see, when Rajini and KSR join hands again this year.

The second half of Padayappa showcased Rajini as a middle-aged man with two grown-up daughters and he sported gray hair and beard. A sequel to the movie will be very apt as Rajini would get to play his age. This is just an exciting information that we have obtained from our sources and there is nothing official about it yet.

Like all Superstar projects, there is a high amount of secrecy about this one too. And, the excitement levels are also as high as they have ever been.

We will keep you posted on more.

http://behindwoods.com/tamil-movies-cinema-news-14/superstar-rajinis-next-film-might-be-a-sequel-to-padayappa.html

Adox
3rd March 2014, 06:16 PM
Superstar and Anushka a likely possibility

With Kochadaiyaan's marketing spree already in full swing through mobile handsets and ads, it seems the focus has turned towards Rajini's next. There were talks that Rajini has heard a mouthwatering script from Shankar and there was some gossip about his teaming up with KS Ravikumar as well.

Now the steam is that the tall and lovely Anushka is being zeroed in to be paired up with Rajinikanth for KS Ravikumar's next. If the talks turn out to be true then it will be a rapidly filmed movie. Whether it's a sequel to Padaiyappa or altogether a varied subject is something to wait and listen!

http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/tamil/article/104245.html

Russellyhd
4th March 2014, 09:21 PM
Here is the #Kumudam article about #Superstar - Dir #KSR's next movie..

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bh4lwxLCUAEkl5_.jpg:large

Avadi to America
6th March 2014, 08:08 PM
https://www.facebook.com/galatta/photos/pb.24355261112.-2207520000.1394116466./10152240503401113/?type=3&theater

Adox
8th March 2014, 06:49 PM
Sudeep is Rajni's Villain

Superstar Rajnikanth's next film after Kochadiiyaan is going to be directed by K.S.Ravikumar and Rockline Venkatesh will be the producer. Rahnavelu who cranked the camera for Enthiran will be working in a Rajni film again. A.R.Rahman is likely to be retained for Music.

While talks are on with Anushka for the heroine role, there are also plans to rope in a Bollywood heroine if the Singam actress could not allocate dates.

Now the latest buzz about the movie is that Kannada actor Sudeep who became popular among Tamil audience with the 2012 super hit film Naan Ee is likely to be cast as the main Villain in this film.

The untitled flick is expected to commence in the month of May and it is planned as quickie

Official confirmation on the Rajni-Ravikumar project is expected soon.

http://www.indiaglitz.com/Sudeep-is-Rajnis-Villain-tamil-news-104493

Russellyhd
10th March 2014, 05:09 PM
கோச்சடையான் படத்தோட நடிப்பதை நிறுத்திடவா..?- பாக்யராஜை அதிரவைத்த ரஜினி

http://tamil.oneindia.in/movies/interview/rajini-wants-quit-cinema-after-kochadaiiyaan-195144.html

PARAMASHIVAN
10th March 2014, 06:59 PM
I don't think he should carry on acting as a hero any more.....

Russellyhd
14th March 2014, 01:21 PM
Azhagiri and Dhayanidhi meet Rajini image

http://www.tamilcinema24.com/photo-galleries/azhagiri-and-dhayanidhi-meet-rajini-images/images/azhagiri-and-dhayanidhi-meet-rajini-images01.jpg

rsubras
14th March 2014, 02:39 PM
I don't think he should carry on acting as a hero any more.....

he can..but it will be good if the roles are like the senior padaiyappa or a vettaiyan ........ he was awesome in those roles....

Russellyhd
15th March 2014, 10:51 AM
G.V.Prakash Kumar

Superstar rajinikanth launches nsm

http://www.tamilcinema24.com/photo-galleries/celebrity-tweets-today-274/images/celebrity-tweets-today-27404.jpg

Russellyhd
15th March 2014, 10:53 AM
Dhaya Alagiri

andru ! indru ! endrum adhey inimayana SUPERSTAR !

http://www.tamilcinema24.com/photo-galleries/celebrity-tweets-today-274/images/celebrity-tweets-today-27412.jpg

mappi
15th March 2014, 03:41 PM
//
Alagiri Jr. => Appa kitta irundhu Strips, Rajini uncle kitta irundha red eduthu t-shirt-a pottukittaru !
//

Russellyhd
20th March 2014, 10:27 AM
rameshlaus : Hearing #Superstar #Rajinikanth - Dir #KSRavikumar's new movie shoot will start on Apr 21st in Mysore!

balaajee
6th April 2014, 02:48 PM
கோச்சடையான்’ ஓவர்... அடுத்து ‘ராணா’ தான்: சவுந்தர்யா ரஜினிகாந்த் (http://tamil.oneindia.in/movies/news/we-have-done-lot-commercial-elements-soundarya-rajinikanth-197387.html) - surely a nightmare for Rajini

Avadi to America
7th April 2014, 07:03 PM
https://twitter.com/Heytamilcinema/status/453137932249878529/photo/1

mappi
7th April 2014, 07:24 PM
Super ji, Nattuku Oru Nallavan

Just wondering why its taged rare & unseen. The Rajini Rasigan magazine gave a blow-up of this pose (and I am quite sure my memory is serving right)

Avadi to America
7th April 2014, 08:09 PM
Super ji, Nattuku Oru Nallavan

Just wondering why its taged rare & unseen. The Rajini Rasigan magazine gave a blow-up of this pose (and I am quite sure my memory is serving right)

Mappi,

At least, I have never seen the pic.

PARAMASHIVAN
7th April 2014, 09:42 PM
he can..but it will be good if the roles are like the senior padaiyappa or a vettaiyan ........ he was awesome in those roles....

agree with you. No one excels him the "Anti hero" department! Always admired his negative roles!

Adox
25th April 2014, 12:57 AM
Superstar Rajinikanth makes early appearance at polling booth

CHENNAI: It was like first day first show for the polling officials of booth number 196 at Stella Maris College in Chennai when superstar Rajinikanth walked in to cast his vote soon after polling began at 7am on Thursday.

He was one among the first to vote at the booth which caters to posh neighbourhood of Poes Garden. He reached much before the men in track suits and shoes dropped in after their morning walk.

Rajinikanth managed to dodge majority of mediapersons because in the previous Lok Sabha polls he got mobbed by media.

"He was one of the first few to arrive. He reached soon after polling began," said an official. Sources said polling officials nearly forgot to administer the formalities when the saw the superstar. Later, they regained composure and started to apply ink and made him sign the paper.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/home/lok-sabha-elections-2014/news/Superstar-Rajinikanth-makes-early-appearance-at-polling-booth/articleshow/34161330.cms

>Sources said polling officials nearly forgot to administer the formalities when the saw the superstar. Later, they regained composure and started to apply ink and made him sign the paper.

:)

Russellyhd
29th April 2014, 02:57 PM
If sources are to be believed, Rajinikanth’s next film to be directed by KS Ravi Kumar has been titled Linga

Russellyhd
29th April 2014, 02:59 PM
http://cinemalead.com/news-id-latha-rajini-reveals-superstar-is-an-ardent-csk-fan-rajinikanth-29-04-145034.htm

LATHA RAJINI REVEALS : SUPERSTAR IS AN ARDENT CSK FAN

For the past few days Latha Rajinikanth is being interviewed by many media houses. Now the latest is when the reporter asked on Rajini's family discussion during leisure dinner time, Latha has said that as it is IPL season they do talk about IPL and when asked about Superstar's favorite team she has said Rajini is an ardent Chennai Super Kings fan.

Latha Rajinikanth has also said that Kochadaiiyaan will definitely release on May 9 and it will be one of the biggest projects in Tamil cinema.

Russellyhd
29th April 2014, 03:02 PM
http://tamil.thehindu.com/cinema/south-cinema/%E0%AE%AA%E0%AE%BE%E0%AE%B9%E0%AF%81%E0%AE%AA%E0%A E%BE%E0%AE%B2%E0%AE%BF-%E0%AE%AA%E0%AE%9F%E0%AE%AA%E0%AF%8D%E0%AE%AA%E0%A E%BF%E0%AE%9F%E0%AE%BF%E0%AE%AA%E0%AF%8D%E0%AE%AA% E0%AF%81-%E0%AE%A4%E0%AE%B3%E0%AE%A4%E0%AF%8D%E0%AE%A4%E0%A E%BF%E0%AE%B1%E0%AF%8D%E0%AE%95%E0%AF%81-%E0%AE%B0%E0%AE%9C%E0%AE%BF%E0%AE%A9%E0%AE%BF-%E0%AE%B5%E0%AE%B0%E0%AE%B5%E0%AE%BF%E0%AE%B2%E0%A F%8D%E0%AE%B2%E0%AF%88-%E0%AE%B0%E0%AE%BE%E0%AE%9C%E0%AE%AE%E0%AF%86%E0%A E%B3%E0%AE%B2%E0%AE%BF/article5956111.ece

'பாஹுபாலி' படப்பிடிப்பு தளத்திற்கு ரஜினி வரவில்லை: ராஜமெளலி

இயக்குநர் ராஜமெளலி
'பாஹுபாலி' படப்பிடிப்பு தளத்திற்கு ரஜினி வரவில்லை என்று அப்படத்தின் இயக்குநர் ராஜமெளலி தெரிவித்துள்ளார்.

'கோச்சடையான்' படத்தின் தெலுங்கு பதிப்பான 'விக்ரமசிம்ஹா' டிரெய்லர் வெளியீட்டு விழா ஹைதராபாத்தில் நடைபெற்றது. மோகன்பாபு, இயக்குநர் ராஜமெளலி உள்ளிட்ட பல்வேறு திரையுலக பிரபலங்கள் கலந்து கொண்டார்கள்.

டிரெய்லர் வெளியீட்டு விழாவில் இயக்குநர் ராஜமெளலியிடம் ரஜினிகாந்த், "'பாஹுபாலி' படப்பிடிப்பு தளத்திற்கு வந்து நீங்கள் இயக்குவதை பார்க்க வேண்டும்" என்று கூறினார். அதனைத் தொடர்ந்து சில நாட்கள் கழித்து 'பாஹுபாலி' படப்பிடிப்பு தளத்திற்கு ரஜினிகாந்த் சென்றதாக தகவல்கள் வெளியாகின.

இதனைத் தொடர்ந்து இயக்குநர் ராஜமெளலி தனது ட்விட்டர் தளத்தில், " எங்களது படப்பிடிப்பு தளத்திற்கு ரஜினி சார் வந்ததாக செய்திகள் வெளியாகியுள்ளன. அதில் உண்மையில்லை. இன்னும் எங்களுக்கு அந்த பெருமிதம் கிடைக்கவில்லை. ஒரு நாள் கிடைக்கலாம்.." என்று தெரிவித்திருக்கிறார்.

sakthii
29th April 2014, 09:06 PM
LINGAA - Rajini's next

http://tamil.oneindia.in/movies/news/rajini-s-lingaa-officially-announced-199586.html

Russellyhd
6th May 2014, 01:50 PM
Rajini Statue created by fan Images

http://www.tamilcinema24.com/photo-galleries/rajini-statue-created-by-fan-images/images/rajini-statue-created-by-fan-images03.jpg

http://www.tamilcinema24.com/photo-galleries/rajini-statue-created-by-fan-images/images/rajini-statue-created-by-fan-images01.jpg

http://www.tamilcinema24.com/photo-galleries/rajini-statue-created-by-fan-images/images/rajini-statue-created-by-fan-images02.jpg

Russellyhd
6th May 2014, 01:54 PM
Thalaivar s nw in twitter.. his handle s @Superstarrajini :)

Anban
8th May 2014, 11:34 AM
superb statue that !

SoftSword
9th May 2014, 05:46 PM
wow... its a great work.. kudos to whoever has created it...

Avadi to America
9th May 2014, 08:24 PM
http://www.tikkview.com/kollywood/5807-rajinikanth-fulfills-dreams-of-8-on-lingaa-sets

PARAMASHIVAN
9th May 2014, 09:46 PM
Great work! excellent statue

mareen
10th May 2014, 06:52 AM
Thought kochadaiyaan releasing may 9th?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

mappi
10th May 2014, 03:47 PM
Mareen,

Kochadaiiyaan was supposed to release on 09/MAY but got postponed to 23/MAY due to technical issues while multipling 3D prints of the film, according to the official statement released by the production house, EROS. You can find all the details in Kochadaiiyaan Main Thread.

mareen
10th May 2014, 04:48 PM
Ok thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

balaajee
16th May 2014, 04:02 PM
சரித்திர வெற்றி: நரேந்திர மோடி, ஜெயலலிதாவுக்கு ரஜினி வாழ்த்து! (http://tamil.oneindia.in/movies/heroes/rajini-wishes-modi-jayalalithaa-201168.html)

Adox
16th May 2014, 06:16 PM
Rajinikanth congratulates Narendra Modi on winning

It is well-known that BJP's Prime Ministerial candidate Narendra Modi has won with a huge majority from Varanasi and Vadodara.

Many celebs have congratulated Narendra Modi on his historical win and Super Star Rajinikanth has joined the list. Rajinikanth has congratulated Narendra Modi and also Jaya Lalitha for winning with a big margin.

Rajinikanth tweeted :

"Hearty Congratulations dear @narendramodi Ji on your historic win. Best wishes.", "My congratulations to Tamil Nadu chief minister Jayalalitha ji on her landslide victory.

http://www.indiaglitz.com/Rajinikanth-congratulates-Narendra-Modi-on-winning-tamil-news-107573

Adox
26th May 2014, 06:49 PM
It was a clear victory for the BJP this election and Modi is gearing up to make his promised sarkar reach, touch and change the lives of millions across the country. Having reached the pinnacle of his ambitious political career, Narendra Modi is gearing up for his swearing in as the 14th Prime Minister of India.

Modi has extended invitations to a number of political leaders and influential people to witness the swearing in ceremony. But many Tamil leaders are boycotting the ceremony, citing the invitation Modi has extended to Sri Lankan President Mahinda Rajapaksa. And joining the league is Superstar Rajinikanth too. Owing to the stifling political air in Tamil Nadu, Rajinikanth feels it is better to avert going to the ceremony and hence, he has declined Modi's invitation to the ceremony.

http://www.indiaglitz.com/Rajinikanths-Call-on-Modis-Invite-tamil-news-108043

Adox
28th May 2014, 04:20 PM
Apart from two beautiful cum talented actresses Sonakshi Sinha and Anushka, Lauren J.Irwin, a British actress is playing an important role in Superstar Rajinikanth's upcoming film 'Lingaa'. The film's story written by Pon Kumaran has been bifurcated as the one happening the current and another in the pre independence era. The Superstar plays dual roles in the flick.
The British actress will be appearing in the pre independence era portions of the film that is being directed by K.S.Ravikumar. Lauren is highly excited about her debut in Indian films. She has watched 'Kochadiiyaan' recently and could not stop raving the Superstar's popularity across the country.

Lauren has completed her portions for 'Lingaa' and she is off to Los Angeles now. Meanwhile the actress has shared her happiness for working with the entire 'Lingaa' team especially her director Ravikumar.

http://www.indiaglitz.com/British-actress-in-Rajinikanths-next-tamil-news-108118

Avadi to America
28th May 2014, 07:09 PM
innaya nadakkuthu.... very interesting to see thalivar in pre independence era.....

Adox
28th May 2014, 07:57 PM
Was surprised myself. I was expecting something else from KSR ...

PARAMASHIVAN
28th May 2014, 09:39 PM
Apart from two beautiful cum talented actresses Sonakshi Sinha and Anushka, Lauren J.Irwin, a British actress is playing an important role in Superstar Rajinikanth's upcoming film 'Lingaa'. The film's story written by Pon Kumaran has been bifurcated as the one happening the current and another in the pre independence era. The Superstar plays dual roles in the flick.
The British actress will be appearing in the pre independence era portions of the film that is being directed by K.S.Ravikumar. Lauren is highly excited about her debut in Indian films. She has watched 'Kochadiiyaan' recently and could not stop raving the Superstar's popularity across the country.

Lauren has completed her portions for 'Lingaa' and she is off to Los Angeles now. Meanwhile the actress has shared her happiness for working with the entire 'Lingaa' team especially her director Ravikumar.

http://www.indiaglitz.com/British-actress-in-Rajinikanths-next-tamil-news-108118

Sounds interesting! hope KSR finishes the movie soon!

balaajee
3rd June 2014, 03:23 PM
கருணாநிதிக்கு ரஜினி பிறந்த நாள் வாழ்த்து! (http://tamil.oneindia.in/movies/news/superstar-rajini-wishes-karunanidhi-202662.html)

PARAMASHIVAN
11th June 2014, 05:54 PM
Ennakku 16 vayathinale scene gynabakam varuthu.

Rajni Ithu eppadi irukku

http://archive.cineulagam.com/view.php?22JnLbc35H34eF5a203hOAdd3Oh9200a52e4vLBcb 3nJ33

Annan : nallavE illa !

Russellyhd
16th June 2014, 02:33 PM
:smokesmirk:

http://www.tamilcinema24.com/photo-galleries/celebrity-tweets-today-350/images/celebrity-tweets-today-35001.jpg

groucho070
17th June 2014, 08:26 AM
Good post brother. At the time I am going through...I need this.

Adox
27th June 2014, 06:16 PM
Enthiran 2: Producers give the nod for 200 cr. Budget?

As we all know Super star Rajinikanth and director Shankar are in talks about making a sequel to their 2010 super hit sci-fi film ‘Enthiran’ and they are likely to begin work on the same after completing their current commitments. Reliance network have shown interest in funding the project.

Initially, there were reports suggesting that Shankar has quoted a whopping 200 crore rupees as budget for the sequel and Reliance was not ok with such a big cost for a South Indian film. However latest reports from reliable sources in kollywood say that the production house has given a nod for the budget quoted by the director known for making mega budget film and churning blockbusters.

It is also said that Reliance plans to make ‘Enthiran-2’ in multiple languages and release the film in as many screens as possible like the Superstar’s latest outing ‘Kochadiiyaan’ so that a grand opening will be assured which will help to recover the cost.

We will have to wait for official confirmation on these reports until Raiini completes ‘Lingaa’ and Shankar completes ‘Ai’. However if this pans out ‘Entiran-2’ will be the first 200 crore budgeted Indian film. ‘Enthiran’ was made at a budget of 130 crores and collected more than 400 crores worldwide.

http://www.indiaglitz.com/Enthiran-2-Producers-give-the-nod-for-200-cr-Budget-tamil-news-109542

Avadi to America
7th August 2014, 01:47 AM
https://twitter.com/ItsHariharan/status/363180874830856194/photo/1

https://twitter.com/Keralarajinifan/status/474378795722362880/photo/1

https://twitter.com/Kamaladdict7/status/454123726871592960/photo/1

Adox
12th August 2014, 04:15 PM
No one can replace Rajinikanth - Suriya

The question, who is the next Superstar is hovering around for some months now and similar question was raised a decade ago too. But Rajinikanth keeps silencing all those possible contenders with his movies like, 'Chandramukhi', 'Sivaji', & 'Enthiran'. Even his 'Kochadaiyaan' a motion capture movie has done tremendous business and that shows who is the real Superstar.

'Ilayathalapathi' Vijay, who was named as the next Superstar after a poll which was conducted by a popular Tamil magazine, the 'Kaththi' actor has said, there is only one Superstar and that is Rajni, in a recent award function. Suriya echoed similar thoughts to the same question raised to him after a few people praised him as all India Superstar at the 'Anjaan' audio release. He mentioned, I have grown watching Rajnikanth films and I can't even imagine of thinking someone else carrying that coveted tag. I don't belong to that Superstar league and I never can be.

So, the most debated question across all the media to find out who is the next Superstar has got a big DOT for the time being.

http://www.indiaglitz.com/No-one-can-replace-rajinikanth-suriya-tamil-news-111859

Avadi to America
14th August 2014, 12:47 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gp7O5HccwsE&feature=youtu.be

Adox
23rd August 2014, 06:12 PM
Why Rajnikant Outshines The Khans And Bachchans Of Bollywood?

In mid 80’s South Superstar Rajnikant made his debut in Bollywood opposite Bollywood superstar Amitabh Bachchan in ANDHA KANOON and like south he was accepted with open hands.

With Rajnikant’s movie SIVAJI - THE BOSS, he, become the nation’s highest paid actors as he had reportedly charged an exorbitant Rs.16 crores! A fee not paid even to Bollywood’s so-called Superstars, the Khans and Bachchan’s in the year 2007!

What makes Rajnikant ‘Tall’ amongst Bollywood biggies is the fact that Rajnikant, with his commercial influence limited to the four southern states and no national or international release, yet the sale of his movies go up to Rs 100-200 crore and this is truly mind boggling!

In addition to this readers’ would be surprised to know that when his much publicized movie ‘BABA’ fell short of market expectations accumulating heavy losses for its distributors. Rajnikanth himself returned the losses back to the distributors, a feat never ever witnessed in Bollywood! It is believed the whole affair cost him dear but the Superstar recovered it all with his next release CHANDRAMUKHI, which is claimed to be one of the most successful Tamil films till date as it ran in theatres for over 600 days!

Rajnikant’s devotion to his work is applauded by all. It’s believed the actor indulges completely in any movie he does. Unlike Bollywood where directors complain about actors like Aamir khan interfering in the movie, in south the directors themselves invite Rajnikant to participate in story session to music. Readers won’t believe Rajnikant has a fan club from whom the actor takes suggestion and as per their taste he delivers the best. Another interesting fact which readers may not know is that in his each movie the actor delivers a punch line like …

En vazni, thani vazni, seendaathe!

(My path is diverse; do not dare to come in between!) or

Naan oru thadava sonna nooru thadava sonnamathiri

(My one statement is equivalent to hundred times)

These punch lines are actually picked by a poll contest which is held each time a new movie is announced and from the innumerous punch lines received, Rajnikant himself selects the best line!

For the past 40 years Rajnikant is the undaunted superstar of the south and the most respected citizen. He has been awarded with nation’s highest civilian award Padma Bhushan, today Rajnikant is the highest earning actor of Tamil film industry and a respected name in politics. Readers may recall even, Prime Minster Narendra Modi, too took his blessing while contesting the election.

http://www.indiaglitz.com/Why-rajnikant-outshines-the-khans-and-bachchans-of-bollywood-part-iii-tamil-news-112571

balaajee
28th August 2014, 05:11 PM
அப்பா ரஜினியை டைரக்ட் செய்யும் வாய்ப்பு கிடைத்தால் அது என் பாக்கியம்! - ஐஸ்வர்யா (http://tamil.oneindia.in/movies/news/aishwarya-waits-direct-her-father-209800.html)...

Avadi to America
28th August 2014, 07:15 PM
ayyayyaooo...... aaarambichutalungaa.....

PARAMASHIVAN
1st September 2014, 07:52 PM
[Readers may recall even, Prime Minster Narendra Modi, too took his blessing while contesting the election.

http://www.indiaglitz.com/Why-rajnikant-outshines-the-khans-and-bachchans-of-bollywood-part-iii-tamil-news-112571

Ahaa aarambichutangappa, aarambichutanga