PDA

View Full Version : G.V. Prakash Kumar - Latest Sensation

Pages : 1 [2]

Scale
22nd March 2011, 10:11 AM
May be Sunil can explain much more technically however it doesn't matter how much you agree/thrash with my taste & listening experience of YSR & HJ.

Sunil_M88
22nd March 2011, 02:24 PM
Honestly, I haven't heard anything as good as this from either YSR or HJ though they have attempted in their own style but nothing of this magnitude of classical/carnatic touch.

If the case you put forward is in relation to duet numbers then I agree more than 100%, however if your talking generally then I beg to differ.

AudazJay
22nd March 2011, 02:47 PM
Agree with Scale & Sunil on GVP! He's definitely promising! Incidently, I just heard Poovin Manam Poovil Illai yesterday. Liked it a lot, though I do find shades of Aruyire in it. Nevertheless, it may take some time before I keep Poovin Manam in loop, as I'm still addicted to Aadukalam songs with Aiyaiyo, Otha Sollale and Yathe Yathe constantly being in the top of my playlist.

Sunil_M88
22nd March 2011, 07:16 PM
May be Sunil can explain much more technically

The prelude begins with subtle reverbed hip clicks/snaphs accompanied with a stuttering low-fi keyboard synth which seems to me as a low pitched sine wav. (This continues as a backdrop throughout the song.) This is followed by Harini and Tippu respectively coming together and humming, hey ye hey ye. The humming comes along with chords played on the e-piano which dominates the ambience of the track. Along with the e-piano a ghatam and tambourine also support the humming

When Harini sings the first stanza, a plucked instrument is also present. The tabla beat is pleasantly dropped and it offers a similar sound usually heard in mellow ghazals. However the reverb effect on the tabla causes the feeling of sitting at a classical concert in a large hall or standing on top of a hill overlooking a lake or river. Though it is self-explanitary that a reverb effect creates this feeling regardless of the instrument being played, but with all due respect, all the credit and respect is due to GVP who places the right effect at the right time.

Conversely, GVP hasn’t used a variety of instruments though with the instruments he has used, his improvisation is highly effective. Strings pop up occasionally in the song, while the bansuri is given the most importance in the interludes. I would like to add, the second interlude displays majestic correlation between the bansuri and the alaap.
All these aspects contribute to the beauty of this number. Lastly, the effect of polyphonic/additional voices is what I believe makes the most impact on the listener. Although the additional voices are relegated to the back seat, if you do listen carefully with your eyes shut they do provide the most enchanting experience compared to any of GVPs previous output.

BUT IT IS THE MELODY THAT I WOULD LIKE TO STRESS HERE . TO HEAR A MELODY LIKE THIS IN THIS DAY AND AGE IS TRULY A DIVINE GIFT.

GVP has worked his socks off and it clearly shows. I hope from here onwards he keeps surprising us with numbers like this, that make us say, “Wow, is this really GVP”.

All the best to him, in selecting the right subjects as well as providing consistency.

Scale
22nd March 2011, 11:39 PM
The prelude begins with subtle reverbed hip clicks/snaphs accompanied with a stuttering low-fi keyboard synth which seems to me as a low pitched sine wav. (This continues as a backdrop throughout the song.) This is followed by Harini and Tippu respectively coming together and humming, hey ye hey ye. The humming comes along with chords played on the e-piano which dominates the ambience of the track. Along with the e-piano a ghatam and tambourine also support the humming

When Harini sings the first stanza, a plucked instrument is also present. The tabla beat is pleasantly dropped and it offers a similar sound usually heard in mellow ghazals. However the reverb effect on the tabla causes the feeling of sitting at a classical concert in a large hall or standing on top of a hill overlooking a lake or river. Though it is self-explanitary that a reverb effect creates this feeling regardless of the instrument being played, but with all due respect, all the credit and respect is due to GVP who places the right effect at the right time.

Conversely, GVP hasn’t used a variety of instruments though with the instruments he has used, his improvisation is highly effective. Strings pop up occasionally in the song, while the bansuri is given the most importance in the interludes. I would like to add, the second interlude displays majestic correlation between the bansuri and the alaap.
All these aspects contribute to the beauty of this number. Lastly, the effect of polyphonic/additional voices is what I believe makes the most impact on the listener. Although the additional voices are relegated to the back seat, if you do listen carefully with your eyes shut they do provide the most enchanting experience compared to any of GVPs previous output.

BUT IT IS THE MELODY THAT I WOULD LIKE TO STRESS HERE . TO HEAR A MELODY LIKE THIS IN THIS DAY AND AGE IS TRULY A DIVINE GIFT.

GVP has worked his socks off and it clearly shows. I hope from here onwards he keeps surprising us with numbers like this, that make us say, “Wow, is this really GVP”.

All the best to him, in selecting the right subjects as well as providing consistency.

Thank you so much for taking your time in explaining it. Now I can enjoy this song much more passionately and it has been on an infinite loop. Wow the backdrop tabla strokes are masterfully done throughout the song.

Very much appreciated. :clap:

Mahen
14th April 2011, 01:43 PM
Deiva thirumagan releasing today :) expecting some soulful melodies from GVP

Mahen
15th April 2011, 11:40 AM
As expected, GVP delivers once again.. :bow: Super album..loaded with melodies..Arariro is melody of the year as of now :)

Mahen
16th April 2011, 02:23 PM
DEIVA THIRUMAGAN MUSIC REVIEW
Review by : Richard Mahesh

Starring: Vikram, Anushka Shetty, Amala Paul, Nassar, Santhanam
Direction: A. L. Vijay
Music: G. V. Prakash Kumar
Production: Mohan Natarajan
Vocals: Shringa S, Saindhavi, Chiyaan Vikram, G.V. Prakash, SPB, Maya, Rajesh, Haricharan
Lyrics: Na. Muthukumar

Director Vijay and G.V. Prakash have always endeavored with newfangled style of music in their films and now with ‘Deiva Thirumagan’, they seem to reiterate this fact. The album of ‘Deiva Thirumagan’ consists of 7 tracks.

Kadhai Solla Poraen
Vocals: Chiyaan Vikram, Shringa S

Vikram is known for his husky vocals in his previous albums that include ‘Kanthaswamy’. Incisively it was G.V. Prakash who brought about a different style from Vikram through ‘Meghame’ (Madharasapattinam). And now, we have Vikram with his splendid rendition in this number. The funny lyrics are sure to grab the attention of children. The chords on lead guitars are played throughout the song with some symphonic orchestrations heard during interludes. Well, for Vikram fans, there’s something surprising over the visuals as Vikram appears as a heroic emperor and Superman.

Vizhigalil Oru Vaanavil
Vocals: Saindhavi

Suavely charming!!! The slow-paced melody draws us with its engaging tune and rendition by Saindhavi. G.V. Prakash’s work on fortepiano is awesome and we hear it throughout the song. This is precisely a slow poison and will surely haunt our senses.

Pa Pa Pa
Vocals: Chiyaan Vikram

G.V. Prakash has tried something new like a western classic. The composition is simple yet so engrossing as it again caters to the tastes of children. Realizing that the high-pitch won’t work with Chiyaan Vikram, G.V. Prakash has very well pitched the song at appropriate scale. Since the song is based on colloquial style, G.V. Prakash has underplayed with the instruments.

Vennilave
Vocals: G.V. Prakash

The prelude notes played in the guitar faintly reminiscences of ‘Anbe Sivam’ and so are the vocals we hear during the interlude. But the similarity ends there as G.V. Prakash glides with his fabulous voice. For sure, it will be one of the best songs of this year as it sounds perfect in every aspect. G.V. Prakash’s voice adds Midas-touch to the melody.

Jagada Thom
Vocals: SPB, Maya, Rajesh

It sounds like the song appears during penultimate point of the film as they are much revealing with the lyrical lines. The percussions are orchestrated with excellence and so are the other instruments. One of the highlighting traits is the singers as SPB along with Maya and Rajesh intensify the song to a greater magnitude. It’s Na. Muthukumar who deserves heavy praises for his lyrics.

Aarariro
Vocals: Haricharan and chorus

The song emotionally binds us to the core. Hats off to the entire team for the fascinating work! It lets you for a repeated hearing for a wonderful rendition by Haricharan and beautiful rhythm session. Much alike the other songs, the usage of flute and percussions embellishes the song. The lyrics centers on the relationship between a father and his daughter. The complete set of lines during second verse is stupendous and it will soak your eyes in tears.

Life is Beautiful (Theme Music)

Theme music generated with just three instruments – Violin, Whistle and Flute gives a grand feel to the listeners. Apart from these instruments, it’s a trenchant chord work on keyboard that escalates the complete track.

It’s realms of G.V. Prakash again as the young music director strikes with a brilliant composition. On the whole, every song in ‘Deiva Thirumagan’ has chances of getting ennobled as the best numbers. As of now, ‘Vizhigalil Oru Vaanavil’, ‘Vennilave’ and ‘Aarariro’ deserve special mention for the heavenly work by entire team.

Verdict: Genuinely pleasing piece of music.
3*

Sunil_M88
22nd April 2011, 03:35 AM
Destiny's Child

Barely 24, the whiz kid has more films than his age. G.V. Prakash picked up his first cheque for “Veyil” at 18. He is all set to score for Shirish Kunder's 3D film “Joker”, the much-awaited Vikram-starrer “Deivathiirumagan” is ready for release next month while his songs from “Aadukalam” continue to rule the charts.

His story is similar to that of his world-famous Oscar-winning uncle in many ways, yet different. Like A.R. Rahman, he started out with jingles, a live band and keyboard programming with music directors around town. They both studied with Trinity College, London. And if Rahman had to deal with his father's sudden death as a nine-year-old child, Prakash's life was torn apart as his parents separated when he was just in Class VII. They both dropped out of school and dived straight into music and shot to fame quite early in their lives.

But the similarities end there. Rahman was an overnight sensation with “Roja” while Prakash has had to work hard at his music for five years to settle down with some of the most acclaimed filmmakers in the business backing him — Vasantha Balan, Vetrimaran, Vijay and now Selvaraghavan.

“I was interested in becoming a cricketer or taking to software but I was also learning the piano,” he says. “When I was in Class IX, Sridevi, one of my teachers at Chettinad Vidyashram, asked me to step in for the keyboard player who fell sick. I practised for two days and I won the best instrumentalist at Lady Andal's culturals called Orca. That encouraged me to pursue music.” It may sound straight out of a hackneyed movie if we now mention that it was his uncle's song ‘Chandralekha' that did the trick for him on stage.

Dad's the spirit

It shouldn't have been difficult with Rahman around, right? Not exactly. “When my parents divorced, I started living with my father. I wanted to do keyboard programming. I didn't go to Rahman sir but he would've supported me if I had asked him. Music director Bharadwaj was the one who called me and took me in first for “JJ”, “Autograph”, “Vasool Raja MBBS” and then I worked on “Arasaktchi” with Harris Jeyaraj and with Dheena on “Thirupaachi”. I worked with Vidyasagar on “Ji” and “Bangaram” and also played for Anu Malik through sound engineer Sridhar who introduced me to a lot of people including Shirish Kunder. It was my father who supported me during that phase. He bought me all my equipment. He was from a middle-class family.”

Meanwhile, as the word spread that he had taken after his uncle, his grandmother thought it was time for the nephew to work for his uncle.

“I used to see Rahman sir more as my musical guru. Working with him was a big turn in my life. He took me in the same day I went to meet him with my jingles. I worked on a lot of projects with him. ‘Swades' was the first (I did additional programming for ‘Yeh Taara', ‘Yun Hi Chala Chal'). I worked on ‘Rang De Basanti', ‘Mangal Pandey', ‘Dil Ne Jisse Apna Kaha', ‘Anbe Aaruyire' and ‘Varalaaru'. I performed at Birmingham and London concerts with him as the keyboard player. It was when I was in London that I got a call from Vasantha Balan for ‘Veyil'.”

By this time, Prakash had done over 25 films as a keyboard player and Harris had also made him sing for “Anniyan”. “Shankar's S productions {that made ‘Veyil'} paid me more than what they pay other music directors and for the love of music and quality I spent all the money on it without keeping a single paisa for myself. It was a folk film. I needed live music. It also had a period setting. ‘Veyilodu Vilayadu' happens in the 1970s. ‘Urugudhey' happens in the 1990s, it needed to have an Ilaiyaraaja flavour.”

Prakash loves to experiment. Like how he employed a heavy metal score for Parthipan's introduction scene in “Aayirathil Oruvan” or strains of a Morricone Western in “Aadukalam”. “I always put in 100 per cent irrespective of the time it takes. We finished ‘Deivathiirumagan' in six months while ‘Aayirathil Oruvan' took me two years. I am trying to do my best to score on a par with international standards. What's changed over the years is how I translate my thoughts. I keep track of work that happens around the world and I'm a huge fan of Morricone, Hans Zimmer, John Williams and Tyler Bates.”

Of late, he has made a conscious effort not to sound like anyone. “I think I was influenced by Rahman sir initially. ‘Minnalagal Koothadum', my song in ‘Pollathavan', was said to be a rip-off of Akon's ‘Smack'. I may have been inspired but I did not just copy that song.”

“Music could be boring if you don't have the right people by you. Singer Saindhavi, sound engineer Srihari, and flautist Naveen were all part of the band Samarpan and they all still work with me.”

He recently got engaged to Saindhavi who he has known for ten years. “We will get married next year,” he grins.

Does he miss not going to college? “I wanted to break away from school and couldn't wait to get into the industry. Even my father asked me what the hurry was. Why not work as an assistant for a few years? But I went by my instincts and will continue to do that.”

A good read in recent times :) GVP :clap:

source: The Hindu

ajaybaskar
22nd April 2011, 01:01 PM
I think its the first time he has opened up in the public about his family.

NOV
22nd April 2011, 07:02 PM
A good read in recent times :) GVP :clap:
http://bglog.net/ClientFiles/da79bf11-eb9c-48ea-b09e-756e01f9a251/excellent.gif

Sunil_M88
23rd April 2011, 02:36 AM
I think its the first time he has opened up in the public about his family.

I think so too, my respect for him has grown now.

Mahen
23rd April 2011, 04:14 PM
Thanks sunil for the article :)

Sunil_M88
18th June 2011, 04:40 AM
Happy belated birthday to gvp

I would like to treat you all with my fourteen of my favourite tracks today that you can listen to by ......visiting www.raaga.com/listen/?5235765

Mahen
9th September 2011, 03:35 PM
The film has six songs composed by GV Prakash.

'Naan Sonnadhum Mazhaivandhucha...' is penned by the megaphone wielder Selvaraghavan and is crooned by Naresh Iyer.

'Pirai Thedum...' is one special track as it is sung by GV Prakash along with his fianc�e Saindhavi.

'Oda Oda Dhooram Korayala...' is penned and crooned by multi-faceted Dhanush.

'Ennena Seidhom Ingu...' is penned by Dhanush again and crooned by Harish Raghavendra.

'Kadhal En Kadhal...' is another special track as it is crooned by starlet brothers, Selvaraghavan and Dhanush.

The final one is the Theme music of 'Mayakkam Enna', it may be mentioned all of Selva's films' theme music become a rage among the masses, and expectations on this tune is soaring high.

'Mayakkam Enna' has Dhanush and Richa Gangopadhyay in the lead roles with Sunder Ramu playing second lead. Cinematography is by T Ramii, editing is by Kola Bhaskar and art direction is handled by Kiran. The film is produced by Aum Productions.

Get ready for GVP's nexttu masterpiece after AO :) but singers selection thaan konjam bayama iruku

Mahen
13th September 2011, 08:49 PM
Signing 2 films with utv one with director vijay and vikram and one with simbudevan and dhanush and doing vetrimaarans next too with cloud nine and Will also b doing selvaraghavans next :) !!

Doing joker with akshay kumar shirishs direction and gangs of wasseypur in anurag kashyaps direction :) !!
Thambi's future is secured esp with Vetrimaran and Selva fixed in his list :)

San_K
13th September 2011, 10:08 PM
yes he is surprisingly climbing well than his counterparts and ofcourse he is delivering good songs :)

Mahen
14th September 2011, 05:59 AM
but he stop lifting tunes even if its requested by the directors

baba88
29th September 2011, 01:39 AM
looks like GVP is going to be MD of the year! 3 outstanding albums with another great single released so far!

Sunil_M88
29th September 2011, 01:18 PM
Muppozhudhum Un Karpanaigal - Oru murai

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HNcoPXEM6Q

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HNcoPXEM6Q

baba88
29th September 2011, 08:13 PM
GVP has signed Bala's next project! He is also the MD for Barathiraja's next film which is said to be his dreamproject. Looks like he's going for the No1 position in tamil. Reminds me a lot of the 90s ARR when he signed the projects of all good directors.

Mahen
29th September 2011, 08:50 PM
nice track...but the song is heavily inspired by akon's hola hola..

R.Latha
30th September 2011, 11:21 AM
GV Prakash gets a call from Bala
bala-gv-prakash-30-09-11
Sep 30, 2011

GV Prakash’s background score for Deiva Thirumagal has earned him accolades from all quarters and this has earned him a call from one of the best directors in the country – Bala. The national award winning director is said to have inked a deal with GV Prakash to score the music for his next flick which has Atharva in the lead.

So far, Bala has worked only with Yuvan Shankar Raja and Ilayaraja but this would be the first time he will be teaming up with someone outside the Ilayaraja clan.

On Bala’s next with Atharva, sources say that it could be a hilarious flick which is totally focused on the youth.
Tags : Bala,GV Prakash,Atharva,Yuvan Shankar Raja,Ilaiyaraja

R.Latha
30th September 2011, 01:22 PM
GV Prakash's 'MUK' sees single launch

'Muppozhudhum Un Karpanaigal' featuring Adharva of 'Baana Kathadi' fame and Amala Paul is the latest to join the current trend in Tamil cinema of seeing a single audio release before the actual audio launch.

The songs for this film have been composed by GV Prakash Kumar with lyrics by Thamarai, who is penning for the young musician for the first time ever. The film's teaser that was released along with Jiiva's 'Vandhaan Vendraan' has received decent response from the city's young.

This film by Kumar has been shot at exotic locales and has Santhanam providing comic relief. Amala Paul plays a NRI whilst Adharva is smitten by her.

The single track will be launched this evening at Hotel Green Park in the presence of Jiiva and director Vetrimaran, apart from the cast and crew including Adharva and Amala Paul.

It will simultaneously release in Telugu as 'Nirantham Nee Voohale'. After this, Amala Paul will kick-start work on a bilingual with Siddharth, along with a number of other projects. Adharva is touted to do a film with director Bala, however, it hasn't been announced officially yet.

R.Latha
23rd October 2011, 12:15 PM
GV Prakash interview from ananda vikatan

Sunil_M88
13th November 2011, 06:42 PM
Completely immersed in Pirai thedum today. :cry:

Only 3 albums released this year so far but GVP has churned out half a dozen of the years most memorable tunes. If he is not the junior king of haunting melodies, then who is? (Rhetorical question)

R.Latha
23rd November 2011, 12:01 PM
Posted under GV Prakash, interview on November 22, 2011 4:00 PM / 1 Comments

Loaded with movies GV Prakash has no time to waste. Walking talking and sleeping, music has been his daily routine. Well, he has already got some plum projects under his belt, thanks to Bala, Vetri Maaran, Selvaraghavan, Vijay and of course, our very own legendary Bharathiraja. GV is looking forward to his next biggie Mayakkam Enna, which is scheduled to release this Friday. We are glad that he took out time to share a bit on his upcoming venture with us at his studio.

GV you look relaxed, what’s on your mind?

Some great tunes, I was just singing in the morning.

We know what it means for you to spend half an hour chatting but the most awesome fact remains that in just less than half an hour you completed the songs for the movie, is it?

Haha, what you heard is correct. Selva and Dhanush really grasp things in a jiffy. Moreover they were the ones who wasted no time bringing me the lyrics, kudos to them. My work was to just compose tunes for those lyrics.

Amazing, would you love to share some golden rules for the young ones?

Nothing like that. But yeah it’s my mom that I look up to. She is the must sought after critic for my albums. I am so lucky to have her tell me things I sometimes overlook.

She must be so happy reading this! What’s her pick from the album?

In Mayakkam Enna, well… she really likes Voda Voda.

Wow! Mayakkam Enna, we have been so curious to know more about the same, what do you want to tell your fans about it?

Mayakkam surely has a good vibe to it. I have tried to incorporate orchestration in my music. My music has shades of woodwinds in sections. Hmmm …and… I won’t give away more on that. Hahaha…

Your fans await the melodies restlessly. Other than that one thing that has been haunting many is the fact that, with so much great talent at your disposal why you chose the brothers for the entire album?

As I told you it is all about the energy I get from working with the duo. However, the lifestyle of the future generation has been the core of the movie! I was in search of the voice that would connect with the common man and his emotions are of prime importance to me; thanks to them they were more than ready to extend their support.

R.Latha
7th December 2011, 07:40 PM
Jingle with simbu

Even as his songs and background score for 'Mayakkam Enna' are widely appreciated, GV Prakash Kumar has silently completed composing a song for STR aka Simbu. Calling it a jingle would be more apt as it is for a television commercial.

"Simbu has been signed to endorse a leading soft drink brand. G V Prakash has composed the jingle for it. It is a fast, foot-tapping number," say sources.

The commercial, which will be aired on Tamil television channels with Simbu shaking the legs, will have Allu Arjun in its Telugu version.

R.Latha
7th December 2011, 07:43 PM
Annakkodiyum Kodiveeranum

GVP is busy composing for AKKV, and he is introducing Airtel super singer finalists. One song is sung by Sathyaprakash, and another is a duet by Santosh and Pooja.

R.Latha
11th December 2011, 11:41 AM
Muppozhudhum Un Karpanaigal songs list

1)Mazhai pozhiyum - aalap Raju , gvprakash & Megha
2)Oh sunanda - Raman mahadevan , Caroline
3)Oru murai - gvprakash , Andrea & Blaaze
4)Yaar Aval yaaro - Mohammed irfan
5)Kangal neeye - Sittara
6)Sokkupodi - baba seghal & Shruthi Hassan
7)Oru murai remix

Hub Bot
17th December 2011, 12:38 AM
gvprakash: 5 years since the release of veyil !! Completed 5 yrs in industry !! Dec 17

Tweeted on 17th December 2011 12:38 AM

Hub Bot
17th December 2011, 12:38 AM
gvprakash: 5 years since the release of veyil !! Completed 5 yrs in industry !! Dec 17

Tweeted on 17th December 2011 12:38 AM

R.Latha
18th December 2011, 08:12 PM
MUK song list

01. Mazhai Pozhiyum…Singers: Aalap Raju, Megha & G.V.Prakash Kumar
Lyricis: Thamarai

02. Oh Sunandha…Singers: Raman Mahadevan, Caroline & Megha

03. Oru Murai…Singers: G.V.Prakash Kumar, Blaaze & Andrea

04. Yaar Aval Yaro…Singers: Mohammed Irfan

05. Sokku Podi…Singers: Baba Sehgal, Shruti Hassan

06. Kangal Neeyae…Singers: Sithara

07. Oru Murai (Remix)…Singers: G.V.Prakash Kumar, Blaaze & Andrea

http://www.tamilkey.com/download-muppozhudhum-un-karpanaigal-moive-songs-online.html

baba88
11th February 2012, 04:38 AM
thats a song of the year melody right here!

http://soundcloud.com/aruin/manasellam-mazhaiyai-pro

R.Latha
21st February 2012, 08:04 PM
Music for 'Saguni' is by GV Prakash Kumar and the audio disc will be unveiled in March, followed by the film's release in April. 'Manasellam Mazhai...', a romantic track featuring the lead was recently canned in Poland. 'Vezhai Pambaram...' penned by Viveka is another highlight of the music album. There's also a track crooned by Shankar Mahadevan. 'Busy City With Busy Citizens...' is yet another song from this album.

Sunil_M88
30th April 2012, 11:31 PM
I must confess that I’m finally out of the OKOK warp, I do still listen to it but now, Endhukante Premanta is occupying most of my music playtime.

Here is my review.

G. V. Prakash is the MD, so there are big expectations.

The first track is, Chill Out – Vijay Prakash, Andrea Jeramiah, Bigg Nikk and Maya.

A club song that iterates that life is too short, so make the most of it. It’s a youthful song, which could’ve easily fell in the routine trap but GVP cleverly experiments with ragas, swaras, and sargams all backed by a banging progressive and electro house arrangement. The approach is very Rahman-ish but definitely no copy!

The second track is, Cindrella – Rahul Nambiar and Meghna.

Wow, this has to be one of G. V. Prakash’s finest songs ever. There is a surprise element; the transition from the peppy pop rock to western classical completely took me back. The western portion is very Raaja-esque. Need I say more?

Kicko Gicko – Rahul Nambiar, Krish, ad Ranaina Reddy.

A song, where the arrangement takes the back seat, although the second interlude is might impressive. For me the highlight of the song was the melody and more so the energy put forth by the singers. The electro saw riff at the end tempts me to press play again.

Nee Choopule – Haricharan and Chaitra.

Now this is the GVP, who I’m crazy about. Recently, GVP has been churning a lot of haunting melodies. It’s fair to call him the Junior King or Prince of haunting melodies and the day is not far when he shall be crowned. Recently Poovin Manam, Chinnanchiru, Aariro, Pookal Pookum, Pirai Thedum... have proved this to the core. But bear in mind that these only are touching the surface, there are plenty of other soul stirring melodies by him which you could listen to countless times. These songs prove that GVP has created his own market with his own identity. Nee Choopule is just an addition to this list. My favourite track from the album by far and Haricharan sounds GVP-ish.

Yeigri Pove – Hemachandra and Chinmayee.

The last song of the album, it took me back to the early days of GVPs career. Don’t be surprised if you feel like listening to Kadhal Neru Pen from Veyil after you heard this track.

Overall, to say this album is great can only be answered by the test of time but it’s clear that GVP is leaving no stone unturned in terms of proving his versatility.

This is the review of the Telugu album, there is a Thamizh version called Yen Endraal Kaadha

Sunil_M88
7th July 2012, 09:35 PM
Congratulations to GVP sir for winning FF for Aadukalam

NOV
8th July 2012, 07:44 AM
http://www.allgraphics123.com/graphics/congratulations/congratulations23.gif

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/photo/13063980.cms

R.Latha
20th July 2012, 12:43 PM
'Will you be there?' asks G V Prakash

The music album of Vikram's next 'Thaandavam', which will hit the stores soon, will come with a special English track. Music composer G V Prakash Kumar confirmed this on his microblogging page, stating: "There is a special english trk in thandavam called " will u b there " sung by alyssa and maria."

It is said Prakash has tried something different for 'Thaandavam', as the film's subject itself is different from the regular action flicks of Tamil cinema.

Starring Vikram, Jagapathi Babu, Anushka, Amy Jackson and Lakshmi Rai in lead roles, 'Thaandavam' is directed by Vijay. In the past, G V Prakash and Vijay worked together in 'Kireedam', 'Poi Solla Porom', 'Madarasapattinam' and 'Deiva Thirumagal'.

Watch "Thandavam" will be a Action Movie like Mission Impossible

sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
20th September 2012, 07:12 PM
Shud we open a thread, Funny things happening in TFM?! http://goyyale.wordpress.com/2012/08/26/a-day-in-the-life-of-the-nephew/

(bit old link)

KV
21st September 2012, 12:21 PM
Shud we open a thread, Funny things happening in TFM?! http://goyyale.wordpress.com/2012/08/26/a-day-in-the-life-of-the-nephew/

(bit old link)

:lol:
Return of 'Prav unplugged'? Very reminiscent of his lollu, no?

V_S
22nd September 2012, 06:06 AM

(bit old link)
I am totally frustrated with this guy. :twisted: It is not even funny, it is highly embarrassing to Indian music industry. It is going to extremes. Looks like he does this in every film. Fooling every listener and how long is he going to do this?. He is very young and fresh. It is a shame to our industry. Most of all, these guys are paid heavily. I am totally down hearing this. What a shame and what a mess! Support his music!

SoftSword
22nd September 2012, 07:38 AM
best music directory in TFI at the moment'nga...
sattham pOttu sirikkaadheenga...

Saai
22nd September 2012, 01:29 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoxOUlN0Bsw&feature=related

came across this!!! paya instrumenta mattum maathirukaan!...epdilaam uruvuraingayyaa

Parthyy
22nd September 2012, 01:47 PM
Sudhish Kamath what he did in review was right.GVP is reaching whole new height of plagiarism

Plum
22nd September 2012, 03:29 PM
appO nAnjonnadhu sari dhAnE? ARR kAlaththu Deva. Devavukkum ipdi thAN oru pakkam V_S and K_Vs used to pour scorn and other side, he used to have masssive commercial wins and also a few apologists who spouted "nannA dhAnE pOduRan. IR fan boys dhweshathunAla pazhikkaRA ivarai. naalaiyum rasikkaRa manObhavam veNumnA!".

Veda
Deva
GVP

Rhyming mattum sariyA varalai

NOV
22nd September 2012, 03:39 PM
Veda
Deva
IR
ARR

ippa kanakku sariyaa varudhu... all perfect copycats

Plum
22nd September 2012, 03:44 PM
rombO sariyA varudhu NOV - ulaguthulEyE, En malaysiavulEyE ipdi oru thathuvathai yArum sonnadhillai nInga sollittInga. adhu sari, edhukku ARR. ARR fans GVP paththi edhuvumE sollalaiyE - IR fans dhAne vambukku izhuthukittirukkom, sevanEnu pOikittirukkura ARR-aiyum edhukku NOV idhula sErthInga?

Parthyy
22nd September 2012, 04:27 PM
^ enna sonnaalum deva > gvp atleast in terms of *catchiness* .
thirudrathey thappu itula quality,kadamai,kanniyam kattupaadu kaetratheenga..just my 2 cents.
Gvp fails in both cases quality and also being deva...IMO

sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
22nd September 2012, 04:31 PM
Comparing Deva a 250 Films MD with bachaa paya GVP is a great insult to the Whole Burma Buzaar DVD Suppliers. Jokes apart, keeping his xerox copies apart, Deva's talent gross underestimated!

Parthyy
22nd September 2012, 04:41 PM
deva underestimated here .as for gvp even the impressive aadukalam doesnt sound the same in span of two yrs pinna eppadi

ajaybaskar
22nd September 2012, 09:48 PM
Deva is one talent which went unnoticed/partially noticed because of the enormity of Raja and in later part of his career, Rahman. Problem is that he tried to mimic these two. P_R posted few days back about En Aasai Machan songs. For normal listeners, it will be hard to tell who composed those songs - Raja or Deva. Similarly Aasai and Nerukku Ner will have a Rahmanish flavour to it. And a truck load of plagiarised stuff to add to it. In the process, we lost many good numbers from the man. :(

rsubras
22nd September 2012, 10:14 PM
Deva is one talent which went unnoticed/partially noticed because of the enormity of Raja and in later part of his career, Rahman. Problem is that he tried to mimic these two. P_R posted few days back about En Aasai Machan songs. For normal listeners, it will be hard to tell who composed those songs - Raja or Deva. Similarly Aasai and Nerukku Ner will have a Rahmanish flavour to it. And a truck load of plagiarised stuff to add to it. In the process, we lost many good numbers from the man. :(

some unheralded gems from Deva..tak nu nyabagathukku vanthathu

"idhayam idhayam inaigirathe" from Vidugathai

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNN5g3ADp8M

"nilladi endrathu en manathu" from kalamellam kaathiruppaen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-35hL0DXgy4

Plum
22nd September 2012, 10:26 PM
If someone mistook En Aasai Machchan for IR, it is his problem. indha vishayathai pala muRai pala pEru sollikittirukkAnga - as for me, I have never never never mistook a Deva song for IR or vice-versa(even when put to katin test by a pack of "I am neutral" wolves)

Plum
22nd September 2012, 10:28 PM
And definitely, no creation of Deva ever has chance of being mistook for Rahman. Deva probably had some success mimicking Raja and maybe the uninitiated would fall for it and mistake a Deva creation as Raja but the naivest of listeners, I think, cannot mistake even one single second of a Deva creation as RAhman's. #epicfail in mimicking Rahman

selvakumar
22nd September 2012, 10:49 PM
enna evvalavu varusham kalichu vanthalum athey discussion thaanah. :looool: Continue to underestimate Deva. We have HJ and GVP now to appreciate.

HonestRaj
22nd September 2012, 11:01 PM
If someone mistook En Aasai Machchan for IR, it is his problem. indha vishayathai pala muRai pala pEru sollikittirukkAnga - as for me, I have never never never mistook a Deva song for IR or vice-versa(even when put to katin test by a pack of "I am neutral" wolves)

as a school boys.. we mistook aasai for Rahman.. since it is from madras talkies..
neenga musical... nanga appadi illaiye..

deva has created his trade mark gaana.. "kaathadikkudhu kaathadikkudhu.. kasi mEttu kaathadikkudhu" .. idhellam eppa kEttalum summa jivvunnu irukkum..
but what about HJ & GVP.. atleast HJ has some good lyrics in his songs & also thamarai's lyrics (with Gautham) which will be remembered for ever..
gvp? ..
directors should bring back vidyasagar.. he deserves more chance than these 2

hattori_hanzo
22nd September 2012, 11:19 PM
directors should bring back vidyasagar.. he deserves more chance than these 2

+1000. Really good MD. Several xerox copies but still, several melodies too in his kitty. Blady, lost a golden opportunity last year. Both Siruthai & Kavalan released on the same day but neither of them had any chart-busters.

KV
22nd September 2012, 11:27 PM
silver jubilee kondaatitrikkura oru mEdhaikku kaatra mariyaadhaya idhu? :mad: :culture-illaadha-boys:

ajaybaskar
22nd September 2012, 11:30 PM
Plum,

That's why I said 'normal listeners'. Any IR fan will be able distinguish IR songs from others and so will fans of other MDs. Like HR here, many of my school mates believed that Nerukku Ner and Aasai were composed by ARR while ARR fans could clearly pick it out.

ajaybaskar
22nd September 2012, 11:31 PM
Hattori,

He also had another release with Siruthai and Kaavalan.

ajaybaskar
22nd September 2012, 11:33 PM
Rsubras,

I was about to mention that 'Nilladi endradhu' song but forgot. Glad that there is another fan here for that song. :)

KV
22nd September 2012, 11:34 PM
"kaathadikkudhu kaathadikkudhu.. kasi mEttu kaathadikkudhu" .. idhellam eppa kEttalum summa jivvunnu irukkum..

+22/7. Deva's all-time best! naai-adi pEi-adi saav-adi!

hattori_hanzo
22nd September 2012, 11:51 PM
Hattori,

He also had another release with Siruthai and Kaavalan.

Oh yeah, Ilaingyan :-) btw, Kaavalan has one good song - 'Yaaradhu'

Prabo
22nd September 2012, 11:52 PM
deva has created his trade mark gaana.. "kaathadikkudhu kaathadikkudhu.. kasi mEttu kaathadikkudhu" .. idhellam eppa kEttalum summa jivvunnu irukkum..

Original kEttu paarunga...atha vida jivvunnu irukkum. Especially from 0.47

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxDKGg2Khq0

Senareb
22nd September 2012, 11:59 PM
antha kaalathula, ARR-IR maathiri, Deva-SAR competition irunthutchu...
Deva paattu copy aditchalum, ketkirathukku inimai'ya irukkum..
Audio store'la poi naan select panna 50 Deva songs'ai 5 cassette'la record panni,tape recorder'la ketrikken..
ipo kooda innum vachchirukken..
mmm....athuna oru kaalam...

KV
23rd September 2012, 12:03 AM

:shock: nandri, Prabo.
Deva, ungal consistency-ku :bow:

Saai
23rd September 2012, 01:52 AM
Another classic from Deva

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SoqshPcWhCQ&feature=related

Plum
23rd September 2012, 08:31 AM
Plum,

That's why I said 'normal listeners'. Any IR fan will be able distinguish IR songs from others and so will fans of other MDs. Like HR here, many of my school mates believed that Nerukku Ner and Aasai were composed by ARR while ARR fans could clearly pick it out.

appO Music fans ellAm abnormalA? The word you wanted to use was possibly "Ordinary listeners", which I suppose would be apt given the refusal to acknowledge or understand music and insist on "nAn saadharanan, enakku edhuvme thriyadhu ennai satisfy pannu". theriyAdhunna therinjukko adhai vittuttu "naan ignorant"-nu perumaiyA sonnA adhellaam oru perumaiyA?

Secondly, would you call me a Rahman Fan? I'd never mistake a Deva song for Rahman. What say for that? I am not a "Abnormal" Rahman fan, no? THen how come?
I am as basic version of music fan as it comes -even I dont make these misakes.(To refute Aanestraj, allov aanest i yAm not meesical, i yAm also tharai fan only like you). All it takes is shed your mental laziness and identify patterns. idhai kooda panna mudiyaadha ordinary listener karuththu ?ellaam oru karuththA?
(This is in the context of "Deva paattai IR/ARRnu nenaichAn ordinary listener" only - anyone interpretiong this as "aiyayo DEva fans-ai ordinarynu sollittaan" an d giving a sermon on "embracing all music" as a response to this will be mercilessly mocked at. appuRam ennai koRai sollAdhInga. idhukku mEla kOnAR notes pOda mudiyAdhu)

Plum
23rd September 2012, 08:38 AM
As I said, mistaking a Deva song for IR - oru nyAyam irukku, He used to mimic the pattern. FOlkish tunes, tabla heavy, flute and violin interludes - ippadi. But epdi Rahmanukku mistake panNikkalaam?
I'll tell you how. Aasai sounded a bit "western"(pinnE western poplErundhu copy adichA pinne epdi irukkum? :lol: ) and udanE our "normal listeners"(thanks Ajay for this coinage) go thinking "Doesnt sound folksy, so not IR(adhaavadhu IRkum westernkum sambandhame illaiyAmAM:lol:) so must be Rahman".
(maththabadi basic alertness to music irundhAlE, adhu Rahman illainu kozhandhai kooda sollidalAm.)
indha levella yOsichA andha karuththuku oru validity dhAn enna? idhai oru perumaiyA "NAn apdi yosichaen"-nu avanga solRadhum adhai namma validate paNNi ipdi oru karuththu irundhudhunnu perumai pattukkaradhu dhAn musical discussionA? idhukku ipdi oru forum edhukkungaREN?

ajaybaskar
23rd September 2012, 08:52 AM
:shock:

Idhai ivlo serious'ah eduthukka vendiya avasiyanthaan enna? He was trying to mimic the toppers of his time rather than making a mark of individuality. For an average listener (who doesn't care about whose music it is,what instruments used, orchestration, notes, blah blah) it will be tough to differentiate. I have bought IR mp3s which had a handful of non IR numbers. Aadiyila Sedhi solli, Oru Kadhal Devadhai and Kannukkul Nooru Nilava to name a few. Mostly Deva numbers.

Aasai, Nerukku Ner and one other album ( Appu?) clearly showcased Deva's attempt on sounding Rahmanish. May be due to producer or director's push too. How successful was he is altogether a different issue. But he tried and that is the point of discussion here.

Plum
23rd September 2012, 08:55 AM
ingE dhan mishtake paNNAdhingangarEn - more than an attempt to mimic Rahman, it was probably simply picking off from western pop. By saying he was trying to mimic Rahman there, you are insulting Rahman.

(Ofcourse ordinary listeners will perpeutate this ordinarhy karuthtus - as music fans, ipdi patta lazy thoughts-ai counter paNNa vENAvA Ajay? edhuvumE yOsikkAmA, Edho engathukarum katcherikku pONarnu solRa karuththukku neengaLum mukyathuvam kodukkalAmA?)

ajaybaskar
23rd September 2012, 08:59 AM
Plumji,

ajaybaskar
23rd September 2012, 09:02 AM
I've always felt that Deva attempted that with NN and Aasai. If its an insult to ARR, then so be it. He'll forgive me. :) But it's my genuine opinion.

Plum
23rd September 2012, 09:11 AM
Ajay - it is clear that he attempted but how did he attemptngaradhu dhAn question. It's like producers came to him asking him to "score like Rahman", an all he could do was to listen to a few Western Pop songs and simply lift them lock stock and barrel. In the case of IR mimicking, atleast he did the basic work of trying to imbibe the pattern and not lift lock stock and barrel from specific IR songs but when it came to mimicking Rahman it was simply a case of lifting from Western songs in an attempt to sound like Rahman

idhu evLO periya difference? He probably had zero idea of what it takes to mimic Rahman and all he could think was xerox a few western pop songs hoping that they'd be considered as Rahman style :lol:, so to me, any "analysis" saying "he tried to mimic Rahman" is lazy and completely poor understanding of what Rahman brought in to TFM at that stage.

indha levella kooda discuss paNNa mAttOm - apdiyE "Common Man" solRadhai analysis illAma EthukkaNumnu sonnA edhukku oru forumnu dhAn kEttEn. Hope you understand

ajaybaskar
23rd September 2012, 09:25 AM
Plum,

Leave out the lifted one - Akila Akila. It's something you expect from a man who lifted Kanda Sashti Kavasam. But don't you feel that a 'Manam Virumbhudhey' or 'Pulveli' was kinda tribute to ARR? Westernising a pure Carnatic was an ARR template then. Deva tried but fell half short.

Plum
23rd September 2012, 09:31 AM
I dont think so at all. Those were simply taking a western pop template and trying to add whatever he knew and had at his disposal. I certainly dont think he understood what ARR was pioneering then to even attempt to mimic that. You are giving Deva too much credit. I am sure you agree the ARR template was far more than just "taking a carnatic tune and westernising" it. That is a lot of reduction of what Rahman did and I certainly dont expect an ARR fan to reduce it thus.

Saai
23rd September 2012, 10:08 AM
On Plums note -

<all he could do was to listen to a few Western Pop songs and simply lift them lock stock and barrel>

First, Deva succeeded in sounding hip/youth/modern by all means!! Aasai, nerukku ner, vaali - copy or not - the shift in terms of the "sound" <a result of rahman's entry> was very well handled by Deva. Second, Sirpi, SA Rajkumar ellarum thaan kaapi adichaainga...now most of the music directors copy music- but with Deva its not just about copying, hes got some taste too.Only attributing Deva to copy is too much! Considering the number of songs he did and the vareity - he deserves some credit. edho vetti ottuna maadhiri soldreengale!!

ajaybaskar
23rd September 2012, 10:47 AM
Can't agree more on Saai. Considering the knowledge level of today's so called composers, Deva was way ahead.

Bala (Karthik)
23rd September 2012, 11:14 AM
I am a staunch defender of Deva in specific areas. Adhu oru pakkam irukka, I think Plum's argument here is the acceptance of lazy (for the lack of a better word) statements like his songs can be mistaken for IR's and ARR's

Saai
Vaali, Nerukku Ner = Epic fail. Sound wise and otherwise.
I like Aasai a lot but nowhere near the soundscape of Rahman. In fact, he became worse with time.

Bala (Karthik)
23rd September 2012, 11:19 AM
"say louuu say louuu", the chorus, violins always in a pitch totally at loggerheads with the song, bass etc etc - adapted well nu neenga solreenga, Rahman-like nu Ajay solraaru :shock:

Saai
23rd September 2012, 11:24 AM

Bala, the prelude of Aval varuvala song in Nerukku Ner - casette playerla to cd audio player transition appo we used this song to feel the effect..hehe. He packed his songs much better than others of his time. April Madhathil-lam massive youthu hit. We cant blame Deva definitely in the Melody/Tune wise. He has always provided some great tunes - sondhamo/copiyo!

I see Plum's point. I was just against stereotyping Deva into vetti otra aal. He is much more than that. Kaathadikudhu, thirupathi elumala venkatesa, sandhiya sandhiya, anbe nee mayila kuyila all in one movie!

littlemaster1982
23rd September 2012, 01:48 PM
I see Plum's point. I was just against stereotyping Deva into vetti otra aal. He is much more than that. Kaathadikudhu, thirupathi elumala venkatesa, sandhiya sandhiya, anbe nee mayila kuyila all in one movie!

One of my favorite Deva albums. Good to see some appreciation for Deva :thumbsup:

Plum
23rd September 2012, 01:53 PM
I am a staunch defender of Deva in specific areas. Adhu oru pakkam irukka, I think Plum's argument here is the acceptance of lazy (for the lack of a better word) statements like his songs can be mistaken for IR's and ARR's

Saai
I like Aasai a lot but nowhere near the soundscape of Rahman. In fact, he became worse with time.

As usual, argument ennannu purinju post pandra orE asaami ivaru dhaan!

Saai - see bold statement above. idhu dhaan ennoda panchayat! (First postlEye pre-emptivea idhai sollavum solli irundhEn.appuRamum if you go back to reading my post as "attributing copy only to Deva", enna solla mudiyin? )

Plum
23rd September 2012, 01:55 PM
"say louuu say louuu", the chorus, violins always in a pitch totally at loggerheads with the song, bass etc etc - adapted well nu neenga solreenga, Rahman-like nu Ajay solraaru :shock:

idhukku mEla solla oNNum illai, If Deva's sound was "Like Rahman" (as opposed to "westernised in a vague way but most certainly not in any way reflective of Rahman's musical style"), then Faramu is the King of England

kid-glove
23rd September 2012, 02:08 PM
Somehow I feel it's our memory that's dancing & eluding us, because we, non-musicals (and I say that with all respect, as member of the cult) immediately associate music to images - the director (Vasanth, Sj surya) and the production (Mani Ratnam, KV Anand, Jeeva and so on). Anything western standardized in the score/songs, we tend to treat it slightly (as it should, a peripheral detail).

Plum
23rd September 2012, 02:13 PM
Git - idhuvE nAn unga World Movies threadla vandhu Nolan padam paththi enakku puirinja arai kuRai vishayaththai ennamO expert opinion mAdhiri sonnA how will you react? theriyAdha vishayathula, "naan saadharanan, en karuththum expert karuththum oNNu" apdinnu solRadhula enakk udanbAdE illai. adhu enga pArthAlum adhai nAn kaNdippEn.

kid-glove
23rd September 2012, 02:19 PM
Agree Fla,
You and I know how I am totally against equal standing of passable opinion with detailed critique. I'm just trying to find out why this happens.

I'm trying to find out the cause.

for instance, there was a time, I would enjoy 'Megam Karukudhu' equally as much as 'Thenmerku paruva katru'. But as you hear more, read more and gain more understanding of the Art, you sort of see how debasing & devaluing this could be.

'Enjoyed more', 'Enjoyed equally'. The word 'enjoyed' used in an empty assertive way should be banned, I suppose.

Mahen
23rd September 2012, 03:04 PM
one of my favorites from Deva

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9atiis44LCQ

Mahen
23rd September 2012, 03:06 PM
i agree with ajay that some of his songs sounded like ARRs

Mahen
23rd September 2012, 03:10 PM
:bow: Deva

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cv5R5HwdYc

Saai
23rd September 2012, 03:12 PM
As usual, argument ennannu purinju post pandra orE asaami ivaru dhaan!

Saai - see bold statement above. idhu dhaan ennoda panchayat! (First postlEye pre-emptivea idhai sollavum solli irundhEn.appuRamum if you go back to reading my post as "attributing copy only to Deva", enna solla mudiyin? )

I got it plum :-) In the process of giving that that MD that that place and that that sound, you made deva a cut and paste guy...in your word - all he could do is to listen and uruvify... My retort was to that line ONLY. You pilis seck the post and line I have quoted of yours

HonestRaj
23rd September 2012, 07:46 PM

:lol: deva ji.. kya ji..

till 0:47.. it is "kulukki vecha coca cola pole" after that "kaathadikkudhu"

but still.. i respect him more than harrison & pragash

app_engine
24th September 2012, 12:24 AM
For best mimic of IR (by Deva) :

enakkena piRandhava Rekka kattippaRandhava iva dhAn (kizhakku karai):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xrGM7hLylY

app_engine
24th September 2012, 12:26 AM
Ofcourse, none had a neat mimic of ARR thru out 90's (Vidyasakar came close in a few songs, Deva IMVSO never tried nor got anywhere near).

The best mimic of ARR happened in 2000 and after (HJ, as agreed by even Srikanth D, veteran TFM-DFer and a composer himself).

Actually, post-HJ, ARR himself has to work hard to sound different...

app_engine
24th September 2012, 12:33 AM
Listen to the complete 'enakkenappiRandhava', including the interludes :shock:

For e.g. pay attention to the arrival of the high-pitch strings section in the second interlude (prior to the cheap-sounding chorus)...

Deva :thumbsup:

app_engine
24th September 2012, 12:38 AM
Goundamani's costume in that song & his "dance" with Vijayakumar
:rotfl:

Parthyy
24th September 2012, 01:47 AM
The best mimic of ARR happened in 2000 and after (HJ, as agreed by even Srikanth D, veteran TFM-DFer and a composer himself).

Actually, post-HJ, ARR himself has to work hard to sound different...

App,Second part is totally wrong.ARR works on his own independent way you actually see Arr traces like kaiyil midakum from ratchahan in HJ dhaam dhoom aadiyila some song in car,like that in many instances
what you imply is reverse engineering kinda thing.from harris to rahman.
That doesnt have any effect in ARR way compositions or need to change.
harris arr,western pop etha ulta pannaalum antha loud bass kaattikoduthum...pokkiri vadivel kondai maathiri..

SoftSword
24th September 2012, 02:08 AM
jus seeing the papapaapaa copy work... payyan chinna vayasula neraya cartoon pappaan pOla...

ajaybaskar
24th September 2012, 08:39 AM
ARR's music has continuously evolved with time and I attribute that to his innovativeness and not to threat from Tom,Dick and Harr(is)y. Alaipayuthey sounded much different from the earlier ARR albums. So did Boys. So does Rockstar.

rsubras
24th September 2012, 03:06 PM
naan kelvipatta oru chinna vishayam, aasai padam vanthappa, why are you trying to copy rangeela songs nu Deva kitta oru magazine (IIRC, it is Ananda Vikatan) la kelvi kettanga......... athuku Deva kobama Aasai movie came first nu self defend panninar, athukku antha reporter, sorry sir but Rangeela music album first vanthuchu nu madakkinar (athuku Deva ena answer panninar nu nyabagam illa, also entha song from aasai rangeela songs maathiri irunthathu nu enakku therila)

rsubras
24th September 2012, 03:11 PM
why pickings only the copies of GVP........... imho, he has also delivered some gems on his own (till this time i havent heard of any "original" sources of these songs)... GVP's forte is uruga vaikkum melody....

1.uruguthe maruguthe from Veyil
2. pookal pookum tharunam from madarasapattinam
3. aiyyayo from aadukalam
4. all time favorite, un perai sollumbothe from Angaadi theru
5. aval appadi ondrum azhagillai from same Angadi theru

ithu pola ethanaiyo..... ippothaikku ithu mattum than mind la vanthuchu

satissh_r
24th September 2012, 03:16 PM
5. aval appadi ondrum azhagillai from same Angadi theru

This one was done by Vijay Antony I think, his best melody till date for me is "Idhu enna mayam" from Oram Po/Auto

ajaybaskar
24th September 2012, 03:19 PM
Ayyayyo heavily inspired by Inji iduppazhaga.

NOV
24th September 2012, 04:49 PM
why pickings only the copies of GVP...........The reason why they are picking on GVP is because he is now a serious competitor.
He is now the pick of Selvaraghavans and Balas.... now you know why ;)

NOV
24th September 2012, 04:49 PM
Ayyayyo heavily inspired by Inji iduppazhaga.
and how is that? :roll:

ajaybaskar
24th September 2012, 04:58 PM
NOV Anna,

I don't find it logical when someone claims that GVP is a serious competitor to the more talented people associated with TN music. I find the claim befitting only the title of this particular thread. I know your support for underdogs. But you should also check on the reality. We've had many many discussions about this in the recent past. While he churns out 1,2 good numbers in a while, he also gives double the number of unlistenable ones. Less said about his BGM, the better it is..

NOV
24th September 2012, 05:04 PM
Go on, live in denial.... :)

His strike rate is higher than any other MD now. And that is the painful truth.

ajaybaskar
24th September 2012, 05:09 PM
His last 5 Tamil releases..

Thaandavam
Saguni
MUK
Mayakkam Enna
DTM

Only one musical hit in ME. What strike rate are you referring to? Then Anirudh has a better SR than any one else.

NOV
24th September 2012, 05:13 PM
wouldnt you love it if ARR had that list? ;)

ajaybaskar
24th September 2012, 05:16 PM
Need to check if ARR would've managed 4 unnoticed albums in his entire career, first. :wink:

NOV
24th September 2012, 05:18 PM
unnoticed by you? no chance :poke:

sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
24th September 2012, 06:05 PM
The reason why they are picking on GVP is because he is now a serious competitor.
He is now the pick of Selvaraghavans and Balas.... now you know why :wink:

Go on, live in denial.... :)

His strike rate is higher than any other MD now. And that is the painful truth.

ம்ம், சீக்கிரமா எல்லோரும் தாழ்வான பகுதிக்கு ஓடுங்கள். அது நம்மை நோக்கித்தான் வருது

sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
24th September 2012, 06:07 PM
why pickings only the copies of GVP

Even legends are accused of plagiarisms. But he is the only MD who always uses Director's name and tries to escape. அவ்ளோ யோக்கியனா நீயி?!

I guess, for anyone who goes to him, he puts that as a clause in agreement!

Mahen
24th September 2012, 06:51 PM
His last 5 Tamil releases..

Thaandavam
Saguni
MUK
Mayakkam Enna
DTM

Only one musical hit in ME. What strike rate are you referring to? Then Anirudh has a better SR than any one else.

appadi patha, no one has a decent strike rate :)

by the by, hes also doing kashyaps next..if hes so useless, pls explain to me why are directors going for him..pls tell me GVP haters..

Mahen
24th September 2012, 06:53 PM
Even legends are accused of plagiarisms. But he is the only MD who always uses Director's name and tries to escape. அவ்ளோ யோக்கியனா நீயி?!

I guess, for anyone who goes to him, he puts that as a clause in agreement!
accused ellam illai..They have COPIED and thats a fact..marupadiyum intha sandai-ku naan varalai..

Mahen
24th September 2012, 06:55 PM
NOV Anna,

I don't find it logical when someone claims that GVP is a serious competitor to the more talented people associated with TN music. I find the claim befitting only the title of this particular thread. I know your support for underdogs. But you should also check on the reality. We've had many many discussions about this in the recent past. While he churns out 1,2 good numbers in a while, he also gives double the number of unlistenable ones. Less said about his BGM, the better it is..
Are we talking abt strike rate or talent? who has both right now? NO ONE..every mds are inconsistent right now..picking on GVP is unfair

Senareb
24th September 2012, 06:57 PM

+1...

He is the only MD blaming to others for his copycat songs..even HJ wont do lik tis...:lol2:

Nerd
24th September 2012, 06:57 PM
by the by, hes also doing kashyaps next..if hes so useless, pls explain to me why are directors going for him..pls tell me GVP haters..
Eh? Isn't Bombay Velvet by Amit T? Btw, Selva has already moved on.

Mahen
24th September 2012, 06:59 PM
hes doing Ugly..Selva will be back with GVP after Irandam ulagam..confirmed by GVP himself

NOV
24th September 2012, 07:05 PM
2012 - Paradesi
2012 - Annakodiyum Kodiveeranum
2012 - Naan Rajavaga Pogiren
2012 - Ongole Gitta (Telugu)
2013 - JK Enum Nanbanin Vaazhkai
2013 - Nimirndhu Nil
2013 - Janda Pai Kapiraju (Telugu)
2013 - Karikalan
2013 - Vada Chennai
2013 - Ugly (Hindi)

NOV
24th September 2012, 07:07 PM
Filmfare Awards South
2011: Best Music Director - Tamil - Aadukalam

Vijay Awards
2011: Best Music Director - Aadukalam

Norway Tamil Film Festival Awards
2011: Best Music Director - Madrasapattinam

Mirchi Music Awards South
2010: Best song of the year - Pookal Pookum Tharunam - Madrasapattinam (Tamil)

Vikatan Awards
2011: Best Music Director - Aadukalam

BigFm awards
2011: Best duet of the year - "Ayyayo"
2011: Best Music director and Lyricist combination of the year - "Aariro"

SIIMA awards
2012: Best Music Director - Tamil - Aadukalam

ajaybaskar
24th September 2012, 08:43 PM
Mahen,

Selva didn't move out of U1 because of the fall in quality but their personal tussle. All their films were chart busters and managed a better reach than AO and ME.

BR opting for GVP. First check if other MDs are ready to work with him now. His previous MD was none other than Himesh Reshammiya.

Junior Raja still remains the best among the current crop followed by Harris. Yes, he has had a bad last year but I think the personal losses is the reason. Benefit of doubt awarded.

Saai
24th September 2012, 09:31 PM
NOV reminds me of mamda didi... anyone talks bad of his fav... Maoist, agenda, didnt communist do the same etc etc... Kattangatti usssss

rsubras
25th September 2012, 12:11 PM
wow..this is a great fight going on... :) GVP vs Yuvan vs HJ, who is better among these guys.........

GVP yoda ego and sila samayam over pechu nala avarai pidikkama poguthu silarukku nu ninaikaren...... esp... naan remix lam panra pazhakkam illa nu perumaiya solitu pollathavan la remix song ah yogi ku thalli vittutu, Smack that paatai uruvi athe padathula vera song ku pottathu maathiriyana incidents.....

AFAIC (concerned), he is a safe bet and romba kodumai paduthara mathiri irukkathu his songs...and when he strikes, he strikes gold........ (esp for melodies)...... his worst i feel was for Kuselan where he could have really made it big...may be only thudippana directors can get the better songs out of him

NOV
25th September 2012, 05:31 PM
I think he was in a tight situation for Kuselan
Remember that Rajni wanted a song like veyyilOdu vilaiyaadi... maybe that is why ...
we can only guess...

NOV
26th September 2012, 05:59 PM
Thaandavam songs rocking everywhere...

http://sphotos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/269099_10151173678844295_959676100_n.jpg

Mahen
26th September 2012, 08:14 PM
:thumbsup:

Ajay, AO was not a commercial album..just like Puthupettai..but musically AO was miles ahead compared to all of Yuvan-Selva albums..
For now, ranking padi patha HJ is first followed by GV..

SoftSword
26th September 2012, 08:25 PM
:thumbsup:

Ajay, AO was not a commercial album..just like Puthupettai..but musically AO was miles ahead compared to all of Yuvan-Selva albums..
For now, ranking padi patha HJ is first followed by GV..

i really loved AO music, including the bgms...
but ur statement that AO >>>> all yuvan-selva albums... :hehe:

Mahen
26th September 2012, 08:35 PM
musically i mean..not popularity etc..very grand and rich..peemane gives me the goosebumps whenever i listen to it at night

Mahen
26th September 2012, 08:37 PM
even the theme king arrives and celebration of life easily beat any yuvan-selva bgms..

VinodKumar's
26th September 2012, 09:16 PM
- Not necessary -

SoftSword
26th September 2012, 09:26 PM
vinodh, pm pls :)

Senareb
26th September 2012, 09:27 PM
Pls listen Puthupettai BGM and theme music....u will feel and see the heaven..

Nerd
8th October 2012, 06:44 PM
hes doing Ugly..Selva will be back with GVP after Irandam ulagam..confirmed by GVP himself
:lol2: :lol2: avvarE sollttaara..

After a couple of hopeless albums (most probably one more with kaaris) Selva is back to who makes the best music for his films.

NOV
8th October 2012, 07:04 PM
I don't think Selva will get quality albums like Aayirathil Oruvan or Mayakkam Enna again....
Great loss for music fans...

Senareb
8th October 2012, 07:12 PM
now selva is going to do film with 'young maestro' YSR... confirmed by him.. no GVP.... :lol2:

NOV
9th October 2012, 09:52 AM
After making music for southern as well as Hindi films, composer G.V. Prakash is set to make his acting debut with A.R. Murugadoss's upcoming home production.
The venture will be helmed by one of Murugadoss's assistants.
"Talks are on with the composer to play the hero because it's a musical subject and the producer is convinced that he will be apt for the role," a source told IANS.
"The cast and crew of the untitled film are yet to be disclosed. Once everything is finalised, an official launch will be made," added the source.
Meanwhile, Prakash, 25 is busy composing tunes for Tamil films "Paradesi", "Annakodiyum Kodiveeranum" and Anurag Kashyap's upcoming Hindi film "Ugly".
He also composed music for Hindi films "Joker" and "Gangs of Wasseypur".
This is not the first time a music composer is turning to acting. Recently, Vijay Anthony made his acting debut with Tamil film "Naan" and has also signed his second project.

NOV
26th November 2012, 09:32 AM
Simbu sings a song for GV Prakash Kumar

Now, he has teamed up with GV Prakash and come up with a song called Kalaaipom for the film 'Naan Rajavaga Pogiren'.
"Sang a song for GV Prakash called kalaipom from 'Naan rajavaga pogiren' after a very long time .Had super fun !!! Orey kalai .all the best !!!. "posted an ecstatic Simbu after the recording session. He was promptly thanked by GV in a reply tweet saying "Thnx brother ... U rocked".

http://ibnlive.in.com/news/simbu-sings-a-song-for-gv-prakash-kumar/306880-71-180.html

NOV
26th November 2012, 09:34 AM
G.V. Prakash bags Vijay Music Award!

Young music composer G.V. Prakash bagged the Vijay Music Awards for the 'Popular Song Sung by Music Director' category. This is the second time GV is getting this award. He bagged the award for the melodious 'Pirai Thedum' from Mayakkam Enna.

The music director is currently busy with Paradesi, Annakodiyum Kodiveeranum, Naan Rajavaga Pogiren, Ongole Githa (Telugu), JK Enum Nanbanin Vaazhkai, Nimirndhu Nil, Janda Pai Kapiraju (Telugu), Raja Rani and Vada Chennai.

SoftSword
26th November 2012, 04:53 PM
piraithedum :clap:

once in two years gem from gvp...

Scale
15th January 2013, 11:01 PM
Annakodiyum Kodiveeranum Tracklist

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BAp-KtyCAAAfKcm.jpg:large

What a blunder!! 'padaiyappa' enna vilayattu ithu?? :lol2:

Sunil_M88
15th January 2013, 11:34 PM
Thanks Scale, I'm expecting another earthy album like Paradesi :musicsmile:

Scale
16th January 2013, 10:23 PM
Audio Launch Function invitation

GVP should be in cloud nine IR to be the chief guest and MR to release his album.

https://twitter.com/Jananibraja/status/291561599532163073/photo/1

https://twitter.com/Jananibraja/status/291562167524814849/photo/1

https://twitter.com/Jananibraja/status/291563460700033025/photo/1

as usual vairamuthu escape

Scale
16th January 2013, 10:28 PM
Thanks Scale, I'm expecting another earthy album like Paradesi :musicsmile:

Absolutely no doubt! With this GVP joins the legendary list and I hope he will prove his maven (again!) :happydance:

Scale
16th January 2013, 10:48 PM
https://twitter.com/Jananibraja/status/291562576263917568/photo/1

https://twitter.com/i/#!/Jananibraja/media/slideshow?url=pic.twitter.com%2FEO9qZ5he

SoftSword
17th January 2013, 10:18 PM
Absolutely no doubt! With this GVP joins the legendary list and I hope he will prove his maven (again!) :happydance:

legendary list of what??? who are all there already?

Scale
17th January 2013, 10:49 PM
marupadiyuma?? Right up there with IR & ARR and more proficient than Yuvan & HJ!

He has completed a full cycle of working with all the current acclaimed directors except MR/banner that itself speaks a lot.

He has proven his maven time and again and its only few are snubbing him deliberately for no apparent reason. Can't help!!

Scale
17th January 2013, 11:07 PM
VM not attending has become a rage of celebration to some fanatic jerks. Disgusting!!

SoftSword
18th January 2013, 06:07 PM
marupadiyuma?? Right up there with IR & ARR and more proficient than Yuvan & HJ!

He has completed a full cycle of working with all the current acclaimed directors except MR/banner that itself speaks a lot.

He has proven his maven time and again and its only few are snubbing him deliberately for no apparent reason. Can't help!!

rightu vidunga... seekkiram display pic update pannirunga...

NOV
21st January 2013, 07:37 AM
GV Prakash Going Places in 2013

GV Prakash is all set to step into production by starting his own production house GV Prakash Kumar Productions. He has roped in debutant Vikram Sukumaran, an assistant of Balu Mahendra, to direct the film. Lead roles will be played by debutant Kathir and Oviya of Kalavani fame. GV Prakash will be announcing the title, rest of the cast and crew officially on January 23.

This year is going to be very important for the young musician as he is all set to tie the knot to singer Saidhavi and will also be making his debut as an actor under AR Murugadoss' production.

He has a handful of projects as a music composer too. Some of them are Annakodiyum Kodiveeranum, NH4, Nimirndhu Nil, Raja Rani and Thalaivaa.

stULana
22nd January 2013, 09:58 PM
Audio Launch Function invitation

GVP should be in cloud nine IR to be the chief guest and MR to release his album.

https://twitter.com/Jananibraja/status/291561599532163073/photo/1

https://twitter.com/Jananibraja/status/291562167524814849/photo/1

https://twitter.com/Jananibraja/status/291563460700033025/photo/1

as usual vairamuthu escape

Looks like MR escaped as well ;-) Groupism does exist and not saying things openly does convey something (against IR). MBA sophistication does help :lol2:
What is more surprising is that he gave it a miss inspite of his name appearing on the invitation. A case of soft diamond-pearl ;)

Any links for the songs?

satissh_r
23rd January 2013, 12:13 AM
Looks like MR escaped as well ;-)
What is more surprising is that he gave it a miss inspite of his name appearing on the invitation. A case of soft diamond-pearl ;)

He is working on post production of his movie due to release on Feb 1st, since the function happened in Madurai, he must have decided to give it a miss. Simple!

stULana
23rd January 2013, 10:26 AM
Ennamo pOnga..can't believe it to be that "simple" :roll: He makes one movie in two years and couldn't set aside a Sunday evening! bcos of post-production the same Sun evening! :idontgetit:
I am convinced it is the IR factor. :notthatway: It is not as if BR would've put MR's name on the invitation without checking with him.
Anyway, just like MR, media seems to have underplayed as well with nobody actually missing him ;) as nobody has mentioned about it. Sometimes groupism exists and am convinced MR does take a side..without being vocal about it :yessir:

satissh_r
23rd January 2013, 02:16 PM
Isaifan, have you read Conversations with Maniratnam? If you haven't yet, please read it.. you'll understand what sort of respect he has for IR from it..

Scale
24th January 2013, 03:18 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDHEkQkU8SQ

stULana
24th January 2013, 10:16 AM
Isaifan, have you read Conversations with Maniratnam? If you haven't yet, please read it.. you'll understand what sort of respect he has for IR from it..

satissh, I understand your views. MR has to, for IR commands that kind of respect due to his credibility as a complete music composer all these years and for what he is/stands, for what he has done to the film fraternity as a whole, not to forget MR's initial 10 years.
But, this is different and nothing to do with IR's musical talent. After BR put MR's name on the invitation (not without telling MR!), along with directors like Mahendran and BM, it can only be IR's name that can keep him away. :notthatway:

vidunga, it means nothing to IR as he has been taking them all along from various folks and succeeding..for over 30yrs now! :notworthy: Anyway, for me it is Bala/Kamal before other directors. So, we'll let it pass..as media has ;)

Sunil_M88
24th January 2013, 05:18 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDHEkQkU8SQ

3 more days :happydance:

Sunil_M88
29th January 2013, 12:08 AM
G. V. Prakash Kumar – Six Years And Counting

G. V. Prakash has definitely come a long way since “Chikku Bukku Rayile”. Bearing in mind I’m an avid fan of A.R. Rahman, I don’t know if it’s a psychological thing but ever since “Veyil” I find a supporter of G. V. Prakash inside me raging to come out with every release of his.

GVP has churned out many haunting melodies in the span of six years and it is fair to say that his music chooses the listener. I say this because as a listener there is nothing greater than the feeling of getting completely sucked into a trance. I have heard his music to pick out nuances related to Rahman Ji but instead have ended up finding sounds that are new to me. As an experimenter of music, I have a priority of paying more scrutiny to the instrumentation and arrangements as a listener but if an engaging melody pops up occasionally that holds my attention more than the arrangements then I feel the need to bow down before that song.

GVP not only has written melodious tunes but these melodious tunes play with the listeners emotions. I don’t know who he will attribute this feature to but regardless of being the world’s most renowned Indian composer’s nephew, he has and I feel he will continue in working his socks off to enthrall us all. The burden of responsibility on his shoulders is unanimously heavy, but I am happy to say that GVP doesn’t need people to address him as A. R. Rahman’s nephew anymore.

Source: http://caughtinthemusicalstorm.wordpress.com/2013/01/27/g-v-prakash-kumar-six-years-and-couting/

Sunil_M88
12th March 2013, 06:50 AM
https://soundcloud.com/sunrisers-hyderabad/official-sunrisers-hyderabad-2

Sunil_M88
5th April 2013, 04:15 AM
Maalai Pon Maalai is plain and simply SUPER GVP delivers again. I honestly didn't think GVP had it in him to compose such honey coated charanams :shock: :clap:

NOV
25th April 2013, 05:36 PM
http://sphotos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/65675_10151568327489295_2064097084_n.jpg

Brianengab
21st May 2013, 03:11 PM
http://accesskollywood.com/photo-galleries/gv-prakash-invites-cm-images/images/gv-prakash-invites-cm-images01.jpg

NOV
27th May 2013, 05:48 PM
http://sphotos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/935397_10151623178969295_1070002920_n.jpg

NOV
10th June 2013, 07:17 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BMZwe3oCQAEOzzr.jpg:large

NOV
23rd June 2013, 07:10 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BNcrlM9CMAAYUh5.jpg:large

Sunil_M88
23rd June 2013, 07:48 PM
Sol Sol :musicsmile:

Finally, a song which persuades me to press “Repeat”!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbsLa3NK3AA

GVP proves that he can deliver classical, rural and commercial songs, all with the same ease.

Brianengab
25th June 2013, 01:51 PM
http://tamilcinema24.com/photo-galleries/gv-prakash-saindhavi-wedding-invitation-images/images/gv-prakash-saindhavi-wedding-invitation-images01.jpg

GV PRAKASH SAINDHAVI WEDDING INVITATION

NOV
26th June 2013, 09:04 AM
maappillai murukku :D

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BNp2xCkCMAMmclP.jpg:large

Brianengab
26th June 2013, 07:33 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=MFdDrwbI1jI

Brianengab
27th June 2013, 12:21 PM
Congratulation GVP & Saindhavi... :)

http://tamilcinema24.com/photo-galleries/gv-prakash-marriage-photos/01-gv-prakash-marriage-photos-gv-prakash-wedding-album-saindhavi-marriage.html

Wedding images...

NOV
19th August 2013, 07:06 AM
http://sphotos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/1170649_10151800094259295_260806522_n.jpg

NOV
27th August 2013, 08:02 AM
http://media.raagalahari.com/news/gv-prakash-kumar.jpg

GV Prakash is going to Hollywood!

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
19th September 2013, 08:15 PM
Rajarani : Hey Baby,Voda Voda & Imaye Imaye !! Wonderful

JK Ennum Nanbanin Vaazhkai : Nee Enna Pesuvaai - Saindhavi !!! Missed her in Rajarani. Gud 2 see her :)

Russellmtp
1st October 2013, 03:19 AM
"Terror" Radha Ravi is back again and this time he has attacked GVP. In the audio launch of Mysskin's "Onaayum Aattukuttiyum", Radha Ravi said that he cannot speak about the composer of the movie, Ilayaraja, as he is a tower and he is just plain brick. So far, so good. But then, he launched a scathing attack on GVP saying that he is not the size of a violin and yet commands a salary in the range of 15-20 crores (I doubt if even Rahman makes that much for a movie including the audio rights). Rahman fans would remember when this fellow bad-mouthed Rahman when he declined the Oscar celebrations offered by Nadigar Sangam and how Rahman politely replied to his indecent attack citing the SL Tamil issue at that time. This time he has attacked his nephew. Even assuming GVP is paid big, how should it matter to this fellow? If the producers are willing to pay him, it should be none of anybody's business.

NOV
1st October 2013, 07:27 AM
this issue has been discussed in Raja Rani thread...

anyway, radharavi is a man who is surviving on his father's good name....
say aadukkalam and one of the first names that comes to mind is GV Prakash, not this ugly fellow's voice dubbing. andha poraamaiyo ennavo...

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
3rd October 2013, 01:22 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BMZwe3oCQAEOzzr.jpg:large

Wow !! Missed this Pic. Seeing for 1st time :) :)

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
3rd October 2013, 01:23 AM
GVP Musical Hindi Film UGLY Trailer : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ougQY2-zpk&fulldescription=1&hl=en-GB&guid=&client=mv-google&gl=IN

Russellyhd
4th March 2014, 10:13 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bh5ELfGCQAAYh1e.jpg:large

Naan Sigappu Manithan Tracklist !!

NOV
2nd April 2014, 06:15 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc3/t1.0-9/1382238_10152332870474295_1780419286_n.jpg

Russellyhd
16th June 2014, 02:19 PM
yes... GVP started Rasigar mandram at last... :lol:

NOV
23rd August 2014, 04:32 PM
What happened to GV Prakash? :o

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bvt27EzCMAAx8oh.jpg