PDA

View Full Version : Sirippu Thalapathy ~ SANTHANAM

Pages : 1 [2]

HonestRaj
22nd September 2010, 01:20 AM
[tscii:71422ddad7]Jai is ‘Vaalu’
IndiaGlitz [Monday, September 20, 2010]

“Jai will play a brat in this movie which would have Santhanam to give him enough company”, sources say.

http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/tamil/article/60201.html[/tscii:71422ddad7]

HonestRaj
22nd September 2010, 01:22 AM
[tscii:b9e1bd88ac]SANTHANAM THE STAR!
Home > Visitor Column
By Behindwoods Visitor Vishwa
The views expressed in this column are that of the visitor. Behindwoods.com doesn't hold responsible for its content.
Certain movie trailers excite me. Boss Engira Baskaran was one of them. Watched it over and over again in Behindwoods and I decided that I will
watch this movie first day. The movie was every bit as I expected and was a laugh riot. The dialogues were hilarious and the casting was impeccable. The brother of Arya needs a special mention here. The chemistry between Arya and Santhanam is better than Arya/Nayanthara. After a decade I could see even my father sitting next to me was having a hearty laugh. Credit to the director for giving an uncomplicated comedy that just relies on the core values of making an entertaining movie.

I have been an ardent follower of Santhanam right from the Lollu Sabha days. His counter punching dialogues are second best to Goundamani and in the days to come I guess he will be one of the most revered comedians in Tamil cinema. When his name appeared on the title there was handful of people who clapped along with me. Quite a few sharing the same emotions I would say. In the entire industry he is the one who is making a silent but a steady progress to the top. He has already acted as a hero in a movie and most of the comic capers he shares almost equals the screen space with the hero. His next release is Endhiran along side super star which I think he has achieved in the shortest time.

He could achieve all this without imitating styles,
Santhanam, Arya

not requiring a separate track and a different theme for himself in the movie. His roles fits in well with the movie, he looks good and doesn’t over act. His screen presence is energizing. He is an example to aspiring artists that you need not be from a cinema family; need not come from a great director's school to achieve. Knowing your limitations, choosing roles that will project your positives is good enough. Another wonderful thing is he can act as a friend to any young actor in the industry and one would feel if he really is a friend to all of them to be so comfortable in the role. We can say one thing that is common in movies of Simbu, Arya, Jeyam Ravi, Dhanush, Jeevan and Vishal and it is Santhanam. He even acted with Vijay, Ajith and Suriya. I guess someone with extra ordinary character can only gel with all of them. True Awesomeness!!

You could see that he goes about his business by keeping it simple, uncomplicated, unconventional and result oriented. Can he be called the Dhoni of Tamil cinema?

Hope he gets better roles on the days to come.

Kudos to Santhanam for his performance in BEB and all the best for the upcoming releases.

Nanbenda!!

http://www.behindwoods.com/features/visitors-1/boss-engira-baskaran-santhanam-14-09-10.html[/tscii:b9e1bd88ac]

Puliyan_Biryani
22nd September 2010, 06:43 PM
enna aanestu, avatar signature ellaam change panninadhai paathaa BEB comedy nalla irukkum pola irukku. naanum paathuttu(2 vaaram aagum) eppadi irukkunnu post panren :D

HonestRaj
22nd September 2010, 08:40 PM
Puli.. thuninju paarunga.. nitchayama pidikkum..
Infact, I m recommending this film to others

printhan
23rd September 2010, 07:08 PM
Santhanam Vazhka... :)

PARAMASHIVAN
23rd September 2010, 07:51 PM
Santhanam was the hero in BEB hope he lives up to the expectation in Endhiran :thumbsup:

RGowtham
24th September 2010, 02:15 PM
I think Santhanam will do only a small part in Enthiran.

Anyway , Let's see 8-)

Sourav
10th November 2010, 12:17 PM
Movies galore for Santhanam

Santhanam is perhaps the busiest man in K-town. After all, the comedian is part of over half-a-dozen films that will be hitting the screens in the next three months .

And what's more, he's teaming up with most of the big guns in Kollywood — Vijay (Velayudham), Vikram, Karthi (Siruthai) and Udhayanidhi Stalin! Apart from these, he's doing two films — Vandhaan Vendraan and Singam Puli with Jiiva and Mandhira Punnahai, in which director Karu Palaniappan debuts as an actor.

"In all these films, I have a wide scope for comedy and my characters are quite different as well," says Santhanam, "I play a thief in Siruthai and Velayudham. But the two roles are very much different from each other.

While in the former, I'm a sidekick to Karthi, who's also a thief, in the latter, I play a wannabe who is unable to steal anything till the end."

One other film that he's excited about is Singam Puli, in which he plays Jiiva's friend. Wondering what makes the role special? "I appear in different get-ups from the 70s and 80s in this film," winks the comedian.
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/regional/news-interviews/Movies-galore-for-Santhanam/articleshow/6883685.cms#ixzz14rNdgvZR[tscii:fc1ad57a4e][/tscii:fc1ad57a4e]

Riyazz
12th November 2010, 10:35 AM
ஹிப்பி சந்தானம்

வழக்கமாக ஹீரோக்கள்தான் கெட்டப் போட்டுக் கொண்டிருந்தார்கள். 'உங்கள் அபிமான நாயகன் 3 கெட்டப்புகளில் நடிக்கும், 6 கெட்டப்புகளில் நடிக்கும் படம்' என்று விளம்பரப்படுத்திக் கொண்டிருந்தார்கள்.

இப்போது அந்தக் கெட்டப் கலாச்சாரம் காமெடி நடிகர்கள் வரை வந்துவிட்டது. படத்துக்குப் படம் விவேக்கும் வடிவேலுவும் ஏதாவது வித்தியாசமான கெட்டப்புகளில் நடிக்க ஆரம்பித்து விட்டார்கள்.

சந்தானம் சும்மா இருப்பாரா? சிங்கம் புலி படத்தில் ஜீவாவுடன் நடிக்கும் சந்தானம், 1970-80களில் இருந்த இளைஞர்களைப் போன்று ஹிப்பித் தலை கெட்டப்பில் வருகிறாராம்.

http://tamil.webdunia.com/entertainment/film/featuresorarticles/1011/11/1101111023_1.htm

Sourav
12th November 2010, 04:25 PM
'Nanbenda' application in FB,
Santhanam tells abt ur friends... :P
http://apps.facebook.com/nanbaceafddbc/16/default.aspx?ref=mf

HonestRaj
15th November 2010, 10:45 PM
appatakkar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UV7VhLNwHC0&feature=related

need to be posted with dialogues

:lol:

Vivasaayi
16th November 2010, 09:34 PM
Was searching for Polladhavan comedies in youtube..only could find few scenes...they were not uploaded at all?

HonestRaj
17th November 2010, 10:31 PM
Was searching for Polladhavan comedies in youtube..only could find few scenes...they were not uploaded at all?

siladhu irukkume.. karunas & santhanam rendume irukkum

Sourav
11th December 2010, 08:52 AM
http://thatstamil.oneindia.in/

Thatstamil.in poll - இன்றைய நிலையில் 'டாப்' காமெடியன் யார் ?
கஞ்சா கருப்பு
4.15%

விவேக்
4.15%

சந்தானம்
62.69% 8-)

வடிவேல்
29.01%

HonestRaj
15th December 2010, 11:20 PM
http://www.cineupdate.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/thambikkottai461.jpg

http://www.cineupdate.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/thambikkottai181.jpg

:lol: :lol:

Nerd
7th January 2011, 07:43 PM
Just noticed this while seeing parts of Pollathavan('07) yesterday. The famous 'asingappattaan autokkaran' bit was Santhanam's improvisation during tupping :thumbsup:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ddywMau1xs&t=4m10s

VENKIRAJA
15th January 2011, 06:19 PM
[tscii:e16f203079]சந்தானம் ஜெயா டிவியில்.. Right now.. Funny encounters :lol:
உறி அடிக்கும் போட்டியில் சில திருநங்கைகள் இருக்க.. போட்டி ஆரம்பிக்கையில் சந்தானம்... ஸ்டார்ட் மீசிக் :notworthy:

இப்போ ‘கங்கைக்கரைத் தோட்டம்’ பாட்டுக்கு அவர்கள் இடையில் உட்கார்ந்து கொண்டு கலாய்த்துக்கொண்டிருக்கிறார்.. அதே அதே.. கவுண்டர் வழியில் தான்.[/tscii:e16f203079]

Vivasaayi
15th January 2011, 07:40 PM

siladhu irukkume.. karunas & santhanam rendume irukkum

I was searching for Karunas standing near bathroom and reading harry potter...hilarious scene

Guru-V
16th January 2011, 10:37 AM
Santhanam in Siruthai was excellent !

Sourav
21st January 2011, 07:23 AM
Santhanam in Siruthai was excellent !

படத்தில் செமையாய் ஸ்கோர் செய்கிறார் சந்தானம்.

படத்தில் முதல் பாதி முழுவதும் சந்தான 'சாம்ராஜம்'

:2thumbsup: must watch movie for santhanam fans!

Sourav
21st January 2011, 07:25 PM
Santhanam's upcoming movies,

Vaanam
Singam Puli
Leelai
Thambikottai
Muppozhudhum Un Karpanai
Kanden
Kalla Sirippazhaga
Velayudham
Yuvan Yuvathi
Vanthaan Vendraan
Vaalu
Vettai Mannan
Oru Kal Oru Kannadi

:thumbsup:

Raikkonen
21st January 2011, 07:36 PM
nanbenda with udayanithi

Sourav
21st January 2011, 07:47 PM
nanbenda with udayanithi
athan 'Oru Kal Oru Kannadi'... nanbenda-ne title iruntha nallarukkum.

Raikkonen
21st January 2011, 08:00 PM
nanbenda with udayanithi

ic. heroinesum titlesayum than adikkadi change pandranunga.. hero-vai change panna matranga.

Subbu2010
22nd January 2011, 07:28 PM
nanbenda with udayanithi

ic. heroinesum titlesayum than adikkadi change pandranunga.. hero-vai change panna matranga.

:lol: paavam rajesh..vera vazhi ilama panraru...enna avastha paduraro... :cry:

nanbenda next movie title 8-)

HonestRaj
24th January 2011, 11:54 PM
watched most part of MANTHIRA PUNNAGAI

Santhanam has done well.. his usual one liners borrowed from Annan & VAM

warning for vegetarian humour lovers.. its full of straight double meaning.. youngsters might LOL for this (includes me :P )

later I can quote a few scenes

actually M P was not bad.. it makes u interested

planning to watch again from the begining

GSV
25th January 2011, 12:06 AM
watched most part of MANTHIRA PUNNAGAI

Santhanam has done well.. his usual one liners borrowed from Annan & VAM

warning for vegetarian humour lovers.. its full of straight double meaning.. youngsters might LOL for this (includes me :P )

later I can quote a few scenes

actually M P was not bad.. it makes u interested

planning to watch again from the begining

+1..

Movie is good tht too some dialogues were sharp..
Only irritating part is Karu.palaniappan acting thaan...
Santhanam did well...

HonestRaj
25th January 2011, 12:14 AM
GSV.. climax partheengala, Karu pazhani, heroine'ai katti pidikkiradhu ..... idhukkagathan ellorum hero aagidurangannu ninaikkiren.. :lol2:

------

one more comment:
ippa ellam realistic'ah kaaturennu wash room'ai kaaturanga

Sourav
25th January 2011, 09:47 AM
Comedian Santhanam is on a roll. The busiest comedian of Kollywood is in raptures after accolades are pouring in for his performance in 'Siruthai'. Actor Suriya who met Santhanam has said that the one liners of Santhanam in the film were as hilarious as the ones of legendary Goundamani sir. He even said the best comedian award for 2011 will be reserved for Santhanan.

But the rise in popularity has also made Santhanam costlier. The comedian who was getting remuneration depending on the budget of the film has now consolidated his fee. The new rate card says Santhanam is charging Rs. 30 lakhs for a film which will take only 15 days of his work. If one needs more days, he will be charging an additional 5 lakhs per day.

Wonder how many comedians managed to reach this height before in the early years of their career!
http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/tamil/article/63268.html

GSV
27th January 2011, 11:02 PM
GSV.. climax partheengala, Karu pazhani, heroine'ai katti pidikkiradhu ..... idhukkagathan ellorum hero aagidurangannu ninaikkiren.. :lol2:

------

one more comment:
ippa ellam realistic'ah kaaturennu wash room'ai kaaturanga

honest,
avaru hero vaa nenachu avare santhosa padra ore vishayam idhan scene la naduchadhu thaanga... :)

HonestRaj
28th January 2011, 01:43 AM
Suriya all praises for Santhanam

Comedian Santhanam is on a roll. The busiest comedian of Kollywood is in raptures after accolades are pouring in for his performance in 'Siruthai'. Actor Suriya who met Santhanam has said that the one liners of Santhanam in the film were as hilarious as the ones of legendary Goundamani sir. He even said the best comedian award for 2011 will be reserved for Santhanan.

But the rise in popularity has also made Santhanam costlier. The comedian who was getting remuneration depending on the budget of the film has now consolidated his fee. The new rate card says Santhanam is charging Rs. 30 lakhs for a film which will take only 15 days of his work. If one needs more days, he will be charging an additional 5 lakhs per day.

Wonder how many comedians managed to reach this height before in the early years of their career!

http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/tamil/article/63268.html

Plum
28th January 2011, 06:11 AM
Suriya uNarchchivasapadaRadhukku oru aLavE illaiyA? Awaiting his speech in udhayanidhi's film audio launch :)

groucho070
28th January 2011, 06:34 AM
:lol: Plum, me too.

NOV
28th January 2011, 06:52 AM
me too. santhanam is ok, not intolerable like goundamani.

HonestRaj
28th January 2011, 02:14 PM
parra :)

HonestRaj
28th January 2011, 02:18 PM
Suriya uNarchchivasapadaRadhukku oru aLavE illaiyA? Awaiting his speech in udhayanidhi's film audio launch :)

avarOda rasiga padai thalabathy Thirumaran'ukku solluvaru.."neenga ellam perumaiya sollikkalam.. nanum udhayanidhi rasigan.. adhavan pannumpodhe enakku theriyum.. ivaru padathai ellam collectors edition'ah release panna kaasu kuduthu vaanga thayaara irukken"

SMI
28th January 2011, 06:11 PM
me too. santhanam is ok, not intolerable like goundamani.
Ungala ellam paartha enakku paavama irukku. Annana rasikka therillena ainooru varusham vaazhndhu edhukku. Adhula enna santhanatha enakku pidikkin. He only tries a toned down version of Annan - not his own stuff. Clearly lacks Annan's creativity, screen presence and domination.

NOV
28th January 2011, 08:19 PM
SMI, do you know me personally?
Pls reserve your comments on me. I do not appreciate this.

SMI
29th January 2011, 10:44 AM
Oops, didn't mean it personally by any stretch. When I meant Ungala - it was against all those anti GM. But pl clarify as a MOD, to post AGAINST some body's taste, should we know people personally - your post conveys it right? BTW really sorry if I had hurt you.

Sourav
2nd February 2011, 08:57 PM
http://www.dailythanthi.com/thanthiepaper/122011/MDSG427201-M.jpg

HonestRaj
2nd February 2011, 10:05 PM
enna idhu.. VAADA vivek madhiri irukkan.. < surulirajan get-up >

Sourav
13th February 2011, 11:35 AM
http://www.dailythanthi.com/thanthiepaper/1122011/MDSG427616-M.jpg

http://www.dailythanthi.com/thanthiepaper/1322011/MDSG428068-M.jpg

Sourav
16th March 2011, 11:09 AM
http://www.dailythanthi.com/thanthiepaper/1632011/MDSG429932-M.jpg
http://epaper.timesofindia.com/Repository/getimage.dll?path=TOICH/2011/03/16/27/Img/Ad0270602.png

Plum
16th March 2011, 11:19 AM
Caught him using the varalaaru line saying something like "idhellAm en varalArula varum". And that is grammatically wrong too

Parthyy
16th March 2011, 01:38 PM
pesaamaa santhaanam....hero va..pottu irukkalaam.........

mareen
16th March 2011, 03:51 PM
He was ok im sigam puli. Infact i am being generous. His consistency is at question again!!!

VJerry
16th March 2011, 05:31 PM
pesaamaa santhaanam....hero va..pottu irukkalaam.........

Avarthaan hero, he generously gave heroine and duets to udhay.

thala
20th March 2011, 06:21 AM
santhanam interview: http://www.videos.behindwoods.com/videos-q1-09/actor-actress-interview/santhanam.html

semma getup :-D

jinju
20th March 2011, 01:50 PM
Fun Factory
chatline Actor Santhanam talks to subha j rao about a life driven by humour and his passion to make people laugh

As a child walking about the lanes of Pozhichalur in Pallavaram, he had a devoted band of boys following him around; a similar group stuck around him in school and polytechnic college as he cracked jokes by the dozen and had them in splits. That was when N. Santhanam knew his destiny lay in humour.

“Everyone loved it when I was around; they said I kept them happy,” recalls Santhanam, now a busy actor with a huge fan following.

The actor, who made a beginning with television shows such as “Lollu Sabha”, is elated with what cinema has given him. More so, because the Chennai slang (that he is most comfortable with), and which had taken a backseat as the Madurai and Coimbatore slang took over tinsel town, is back in the reckoning. “Stalwarts such as Cho Ramaswamy and Chandrababu made this really popular. Even Kamal Haasan did a Pammal K. Sambandam. It's nice to hear Chennai bashai again,” smiles the actor, who says he's humbled by the audience reception to his on-screen antics. “I never started off expecting to make it big. All I did was work hard,” he adds.

Santhanam, who's riding a wave of success post Boss Engira Bhaskaran (remember the youth anthem ‘Nanbenda'?), Endhiran, and Siruthai (where he essayed the character of Kaatu Poochi), says he is content in his space. He does not aspire to do separate comedy tracks, and is happy playing the hero's friend. “This way, there's more variety, and it's interesting too. I'm afraid that if I go in for a separate track, it will turn monotonous.”

One thing he wants to do is further his craft. “The going's good now, but I would like to do better. Cinema, as a medium, is near-immortal. Who knows, some day, my grandson might see my films. I don't want him to cringe and think what a dreadful actor I was. So, ideally, I'd like to do topical, sensible humour.”

Given his current standing, can't he draw the line at crass jokes, innuendos and crude one-liners? “Well, I mostly stay clear of such comedy. But, sometimes, it becomes unavoidable. Also, if I essay the character of a playboy's friend or a thief's buddy, I have to fit into the ambience; I can't be sermonising,” he reasons.

Beyond all the humour, there's an actor waiting to be tapped too. “I would most certainly love to do character roles some day; roles that give the actor in me enough scope to perform — roles that will have people wondering if that is indeed Santhanam on screen.”

Tough task

It is said that making people laugh is most difficult, especially when you are sad. And, Santhanam is no stranger to it — in fact, last month, his best buddy lay on the operating table, pleading to see him, but the actor was away in Mumbai, shooting for a comedy scene for Vandhaan Vendraan. “That really hurt, but my profession demands this kind of commitment. I've made my peace with it,” he says. Santhanam, who credits director Rajesh ( Siva Manasula Sakthi, Boss Engira Bhaskaran) with giving him a makeover and a new life on screen, says his bonding with Rajesh is special. “He's a man who keeps his word. He always attempts to portray me differently. And, most of all, gives a patient ear to my inputs,” says the actor, who'll next be seen in the Simbu-Bharath-starrer Vaanam, Vikram's Theiva Magan, Vijay's Velayudham, Jiiva's Vandhaan Vendraan and Rajesh's Oru Kal Oru Kannadi, which marks the acting debut of Udhayanidhi Stalin.

In fact, the actor recently shot for a song with STR (Simbu), for Vaanam. “Life's almost come full circle. Simbu introduced me to filmdom with Manmadhan, and now, with this dance, wants me to move to the next level,” he says. And, despite all this addictive popularity, how does he manage to be himself? “That's courtesy my appa, a building contractor. Our lives have changed because of my career, but he hasn't. I tell him to use the car, wear new footwear… but, he leads the simple life he's always led. Where else do I have to look for inspiration?” asks the actor.

I never started off expecting to make it big. All I did was work hard

http://www.thehindu.com/todays-paper/tp-features/tp-cinemaplus/article1554376.ece

NOV
20th March 2011, 05:31 PM
not a word on Gounds. 8-) yes, he is his own man. :P

HonestRaj
20th March 2011, 08:37 PM
ada aama <VKR.. with "viral" in "vaai"> :p

HonestRaj
6th November 2011, 03:19 AM
nice..
from vandhan venran

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYGuLTB4iDM

4:54 ... thamizhan'da.. :lol:

HonestRaj
6th November 2011, 03:20 AM
someone from hub created this
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sirippu-thalapathy-Santhanam/148017201936837

Sid_316
13th November 2011, 03:05 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=3hOEs7P2R2g Light ah mankatha vayum ajithayum damage pantaru

Arragesh
13th November 2011, 03:35 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=3hOEs7P2R2g Light ah mankatha vayum ajithayum damage pantaru

Enjoyed thoroughly......esp bhajji matter :rotfl2:

manojsmba
10th January 2012, 01:03 PM
2012 தான் பெஸ்ட் : சந்தானம்

http://cinema.vikatan.com/images/articles_images/07santhanam.jpg
2011ல் அதிக படங்களில் காமெடியனாக நடித்தவர் சந்தானம். விஜய்யுடன் ' வேலாயுதம் ', கார்த்தியுடன் ' சிறுத்தை ' ஆகிய இரண்டு படங்களும் மக்களிடையே வரவேற்பை பெற்றது.

'சந்தானம் நடித்து இருக்கிறார் என்றால் படத்தை கண்டிப்பாக பார்க்கலாம்' என்கிற அளவுக்கு தன் ரசிகர்களிடையே பெயர் பெற்று இருக்கிறார்.

2012ம் ஆண்டில் என்னென்ன படங்களில் நடிக்க இருக்கிறார் என்று தொடர்பு கொண்டபோது " 2011ம் ஆண்டை விட 2012ம் ஆண்டு தான் என்னை பொருத்தவரை சிறந்ததாக அமையப் போகிறது.

பல பெரிய பட்ஜெட் படங்களில் நடிக்க இருக்கிறேன். கார்த்தியுடன் 'சகுனி', உதயநிதி ஸ்டாலினுடன் 'ஒரு கல் ஒரு கண்ணாடி', சூர்யாவுடன் 'சிங்கம்-2', கெளதம் மேனன் இயக்கத்தில் 'நீதானே என் பொன்வசந்தம்', சேரன் இயக்கும் படம், சிம்புவுடன் இணைந்து ' போடா போடி ', ' வேட்டை மன்னன் ' என வரிசையாக 15க்கும் மேற்பட்ட படங்களில் நடித்து வருகிறேன்.. நடிக்கவும் இருக்கிறேன்.

எனது திரையுலக வாழ்வில் 2011ஐ விட 2012ம் ஆண்டு தான் சிறந்தது " என்று தெரிவித்தார்.
http://cinema.vikatan.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1725:2012-&catid=903:tamil-cinema-news&Itemid=63

NOV
11th March 2012, 06:45 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/426071_338562492851754_204653516242653_917947_1369 027370_n.jpg

VinodKumar's
21st April 2012, 01:13 PM
He has rocked in Ok Ok. :clap:

interz
25th April 2012, 08:13 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvG04DwpMh4

this is too hilarious, and no I dont wanna link this to Surya's crorepathi show, this is just fun.

Santhanam and his co writers on their best as usual, dialogues made me LMFAO.

lydayaxobia493
23rd May 2012, 02:08 PM
http://www.accesskollywood.com/photo-galleries/santhanam-marriage-images/images/santhanam-marriage-images01.jpg

HonestRaj
6th June 2012, 11:02 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-SVRMqkF6mnQ/T70Pl6rR0QI/AAAAAAAAHPc/yQ4tXnYSfWg/s1600/Samantha+Neethane+En+Ponvasantham+Photos+(4).jpg

VinodKumar's
6th June 2012, 11:51 PM
Aanast, Samantha picture ah mattum thaniya pirichu antha thread la podunga. Sema super still.

HonestRaj
7th June 2012, 12:32 AM
mahalakshmi'ye koyilukku vandhu sami kumbudra madhiri oru feeling.. appadithane :p

HonestRaj
7th June 2012, 12:34 AM
andha thread'ukku niraiya still irukku.. kavalaiyai vidunga..
samantha market industry'la egurudho illaiyo.. hub'la egura veikkirom..
modhira kaiyaala kuttu patrukka.. i mean.. modhira kaiyaala chellama kannathula thattu patrukka.. ini ellam vetrithan

VinodKumar's
7th June 2012, 12:58 AM
mahalakshmi'ye koyilukku vandhu sami kumbudra madhiri oru feeling.. appadithane :p

Athae athae !!! Adakama irukavanga azhaga therivaanga azhaga irukavanga adakama iruntha sollavae theva illa :notworthy:

BM
9th June 2012, 09:34 AM
http://www.accesskollywood.com/photo-galleries/santhanam-young-age-image/images/santhanam-young-age-image01.jpg

SoftSword
12th June 2012, 05:31 PM
Adakama irukavanga azhaga therivaanga azhaga irukavanga adakama iruntha sollavae theva illa :notworthy:

:clap: padikka azhagaa irukku...
use maadthini..

KlamRoyA
14th June 2012, 01:58 PM
http://www.accesskollywood.com/news-id-santhanam-turns-producer-santhanam-14-06-122917.htm

SANTHANAM TURNS PRODUCER

Comedian Santhanam is planning to produce a film. And what best genre would he choose other than comedy? Yes, Santhanam will be producing a comedy film with Jai and Hansika playing the lead pair.

Apart from financing the project, Santhanam will also play an important role in it, we hear. Congrats to the comedian on turning a producer. May he continue to rake in profits.