PDA

View Full Version : Box Office Collections

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

gurly
30th August 2010, 02:15 AM
Singam - a mass entertainer nearly twice the collection of sura

surya is rocking!!!

There is no necessity for you to be comparing surya and vijay here.. Is this a vijay vs surya thread :x

Mods please advise Mr.Vivasaayi not to post provocating comments like this. Look what it is leading to.

And in defense of vijay i would also like to add something. Most if not all of vijay fans would admit that sura in no way showcased vijay's b.o power. We consider it either as flop, or at best an average movie. We understand that sura didn't do well, so there is absolutely no need for you to post comments such as the one you did.

Let me give you the figures for Vettaikaran (released dec 18, 2009, not that much prior to the start of 2010) which we (vijay fans) think better highlights vijay's b.o power. Again I think most of vijay fans will still say that even vettaikaran wasn't his best.

$1,399,911.
http://boxofficemojo.com/movies/intl/?
page=&country=00&wk=2010W2&id=_fVETTAIKARAN01

I don't want to discuss surya or singam here, since i don't know much about him or whether singam is regarded as one of his best in terms of BO. But i do TAKE THE TIME to understand about vijay and his movies so im commenting here.

Being 3rd in his lean period is not too shabby at this time I must admit 8-). It's ok the year is not over yet. :wink:

Raikkonen
30th August 2010, 08:46 AM

surya is rocking!!!

indian.

gounds: sorry ithula naan konjam weaku..
kamal: ethula?
gounds: mathematics-la..

VinodKumar's
30th August 2010, 11:57 AM

surya is rocking!!!

Sura - a average film[almost flop] collecting more than unnai pol oruvam and it placed 9th in malaysian BO.

Vijay is rocking!!!

Podu adiya podu podu adiya podu tagaru tangaru tangaru :2thumbsup:

$Vijay_Fan$
30th August 2010, 12:10 PM

surya is rocking!!!

Sura - a average film[almost flop] collecting more than unnai pol oruvam and it placed 9th in malaysian BO.

Vijay is rocking!!!

Couldn't resist myself at the reply :thumbsup: :lol:

mnaren555
30th August 2010, 01:24 PM

surya is rocking!!!

Vijay is rocking!!!

intha Vijay fans ippadi than sattu sattunu pathil solliduranga.. :P

yosinga sir yosinga

Anban
30th August 2010, 01:28 PM
low budget -almost "art movie"-oda main stream masala padatha compare panrathellaam :lol2:

mnaren555
30th August 2010, 01:30 PM
low budget -almost "art movie"-oda main stream masala padatha compare panrathellaam :lol2:

yosichitaru :P

compare nu vantha piragu athu ithu nu yean paakanum

ajaybaskar
30th August 2010, 01:31 PM
Anban,

Low budget ok.. Art movie?

SuraTheLeader
30th August 2010, 01:34 PM

If one has survived 50 Long Years in the Industry with such a STARDOM IMAGE these 'Low-Budger', 'Art-Movie' doesnt have any Impact @ the BO.It can be compared with any other MAINSTREAM FILM

SuraTheLeader
30th August 2010, 01:36 PM
1 more BO Comparison Could well be SUMMER 2005
*CHANDRAMUKHI
*SACHIN
*MUMBAI EXPRESS

Riyazz
30th August 2010, 01:42 PM
low budget -almost "art movie"-oda main stream masala padatha compare panrathellaam :lol2:sura high budgeta :lol:

Ramkumar86
30th August 2010, 01:56 PM

Hit aana padathayum flop aana padathayum compare pannum pothu itha compare panna kudatha. :D

MADDY
30th August 2010, 01:56 PM
1 more BO Comparison Could well be SUMMER 2005
*CHANDRAMUKHI
*SACHIN
*MUMBAI EXPRESS

sachin ran for 200 days-nnu solla poreengala.....kamal has been there, done it - but still would like to get some things clear

a) UPOs returns/investment > Sura's return/investment

b) last 5 movies of kamal and vijay paarpom:

Vijay
5. Sura
4. Vettaikkaaran
3. Villu
2. Kuruvi
1. ATM

none of them were even break even with sura and villu being disasters.....

Kamal
5. Unnaipol oruvan - Hit
4. 10A - Blockbuster
3. Vettaiyadu vilayadu - Blockbuster
2. Mumbai express - Disaster
1. Vasool raja MBBS - Superhit

c) how many producers would make a film with vijay and 50+ crore budget as they did with kamal in 10A??

d) who is more sought after in kodambakkam - Kamalhassan or vijay?

e) who got a red card from distributors - kamal or vijay?? even when kamal was in worst of BO patch, he never faced this ignominy.......vijay with his father's support and so much money couldnt avoid this ignominy....

just bcos one kamal fan makes a statement abt vijay, its not necessary that u shuld disrespect kamal........

kid-glove
30th August 2010, 02:01 PM
Sura compared to UPO. :rotfl: :rotfl:

kid-glove
30th August 2010, 02:02 PM
AFAIK, UPO did exceedingly well and for a sustained period in Multiplex, and that's the deciding factor today on a film's success/failure.

Puliyan_Biryani
30th August 2010, 02:10 PM
Sura vs UPOva :shock:

I don't think UPO was made with the intention of making money at the BO. appuram edhukku indha unnecessary comparison? Please stop it I say.

subash43
30th August 2010, 02:15 PM
Iam not against Kamal sir but if you bring down Vijay by comparing with him i do defend.We do accept Last 5 vijay movies didn't do well.That doesn't mean his box office collection will shatter like anything.

I read it somewhere the MG amount paid for Vijay is more than Kamal sir

Raikkonen
30th August 2010, 02:24 PM
c) how many producers would make a film with vijay and 50+ crore budget as they did with kamal in 10A??

d) who is more sought after in kodambakkam - Kamalhassan or vijay?

e) who got a red card from distributors - kamal or vijay?? even when kamal was in worst of BO patch, he never faced this ignominy.......vijay with his father's support and so much money couldnt avoid this ignominy....

just bcos one kamal fan makes a statement abt vijay, its not necessary that u shuld disrespect kamal........

If you know the answer.. please reveal it..

the fact that vijay still being touted one of the biggest stars (not "THE") in BO even after successive failures is just a testament to man's drawing power. :wave:

Raikkonen
30th August 2010, 02:25 PM
Sura vs UPOva :shock:

I don't think UPO was made with the intention of making money at the BO. appuram edhukku indha unnecessary comparison? Please stop it I say.

go back a page and look who started it.

Anban
30th August 2010, 02:29 PM
Maddy :cry: :clap:

Sarna
30th August 2010, 02:37 PM
b) last 5 movies of kamal and vijay paarpom:

Last 10 or 15 movies pOyi paarunga :P

raghavendran
30th August 2010, 02:39 PM
just bcos one kamal fan makes a statement abt vijay, its not necessary that u shuld disrespect kamal........ :thumbsup: :clap: ...kamal is almost equal to rajini in BO...cannot compare wid any of the younger stars.... :?

Riyazz
30th August 2010, 02:42 PM
Iam not against Kamal sir but if you bring down Vijay by comparing with him i do defend.We do accept Last 5 vijay movies didn't do well.That doesn't mean his box office collection will shatter like anything.

I read it somewhere the MG amount paid for Vijay is more than Kamal sir :exactly: mg amount vijay is more than kamal i m read some where . Then red card issue r not a problem suma bucanikatradu padam releas anavudan parunga

Anban
30th August 2010, 02:43 PM

I read it somewhere the MG amount paid for Vijay is more than Kamal sir :exactly: mg amount vijay is more than kamalnonsense..

obv for a movie like UPO it will be lesser..

Riyazz
30th August 2010, 02:49 PM

I read it somewhere the MG amount paid for Vijay is more than Kamal sir :exactly: mg amount vijay is more than kamalnonsense..

obv for a movie like UPO it will be lesser..nenga 18 yrs field irukara vijay kuda 50 varusama kamal compare panringa aduove oru vetri than parava ila . I m also a kamal fan i know his range and vijay range but vijay achiev ment in 50 films is good

Sarna
30th August 2010, 02:54 PM
I don't think UPO was made with the intention of making money at the BO

thwn, whats the intention ?

$Vijay_Fan$
Stop comparing now.. How can someone compare the 2 extremes both being the best in the industry with their own talents...

Ask the one who started all these :evil:

kid-glove
Was Vijay offered a role by rajkamal productions in UPO? The role played by Ganesh Venkataraman?

kid-glove
30th August 2010, 02:57 PM
I say this bcoz Kamal revealed it in vijay awards on stage with vijay.

SuraTheLeader
30th August 2010, 02:58 PM
If 1 moe BO comparison can be made, Lets Analyse
*AALAVANDHAN -
*SHAJAHHAN [ Regular/Simple Love Story with Songs turning out to be SUPER-HIT and film a HIT ]
Both released on the same day.........
PRODUCER KALIPULI S.THANU : AALAVANDHAN ENNAI AZHIKKAVANDHAN

[b]But everyone knows Kamal's potential,talent his contribution to cinema...
No one dares to question those things....
Its only about BO Power between VJ and KAMAL

Sarna
30th August 2010, 02:58 PM
I say this bcoz Kamal revealed it in vijay awards on stage with Kamal..

:roll:

groucho070
30th August 2010, 02:59 PM
You got to be kidding me. That role?? :shock:

kid-glove
30th August 2010, 02:59 PM
Sarna, corrected..

sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
30th August 2010, 03:00 PM
2. Mumbai express - Disaster

Mokkai Express is a flop, but was compensated. Yaarum Azhavillai. no anti-interviews from distributors/exhibitors. No red-card issue. No internal politics to pushback the redcard. BUt all this happenned for Eraa, sorry suraa.

I agree vijay still has a BO Pull, but point is, its not increasing, as he aint changing his pattern.

kid-glove
30th August 2010, 03:02 PM
You got to be kidding me. That role?? :shock:Breath easy mate. I'm not sure about role nd movie..

groucho070
30th August 2010, 03:04 PM
You got to be kidding me. That role?? :shock:Breath easy mate. I'm not sure about role nd movie..That's my fav performance of the movie apart from the big guys. Really....

Puliyan_Biryani
30th August 2010, 03:07 PM
This whole thing is going to be moved to digs anyway.

Vivasaayi's comment was a comparison between two commercial movies Singam and Sura. I am not defending his post or agreeing with it. Gurly's reply to that post was :thumbsup:

But just because of Vivasaayi's avatar, making an unnecessary comparison is uncalled for.

subash43
30th August 2010, 03:10 PM
This whole thing is going to be moved to digs anyway.

Vivasaayi's comment was a comparison between two commercial movies Singam and Sura. I am not defending his post or agreeing with it. Gurly's reply to that post was :thumbsup:

But just because of Vivasaayi's avatar, making an unnecessary comparison is uncalled for.

Why he compared Singam with a flop movie Sura. He could have done it with Vijay's Pokkiri.

Puliyan_Biryani
30th August 2010, 03:18 PM
Why he compared Singam with a flop movie Sura. He could have done it with Vijay's Pokkiri.
I am not defending his post or the comparison mate. And I have said already about Gurly's reply. This could very well have been asked to him as a direct question to clear the matter rather than choosing to make an indirect comparison which leaves a bad taste.

Also before labelling me as Anti-Vijay, pro-Surya I would suggest to read the below post as well.
http://www.mayyam.com/hub/viewtopic.php?p=2220789&highlight=#2220789

subash43
30th August 2010, 03:21 PM
I am not defending his post or the comparison mate. And I have said already about Gurly's reply. This could very well have been asked to him as a direct question to clear the matter rather than choosing to make an indirect comparison which leaves a bad taste.
:exactly: I do love and respect kamal sir. Better avoid this comparison. Vijay fans pls atay away from this discussion.

printhan
30th August 2010, 03:36 PM
Aiyo kadavule..... Sura flop endu vijay fanse accept pannuraangal.. neengal athaiye ella threadlayum thalappu seithi akiringal...

Singam compared with Sura..

Vijayda powera naan sollava..

Surya's BO film been compared with thalapathy's flop..

THen thalapathy's Normal hit compare panrathukku suryada movies illai....

ithai naan sollela... neengalave maraimugama kaaduringal

;)

Anban
30th August 2010, 04:34 PM
yes. comparing sura with singam is not correct.. athudu vijay-oda padam hit aachunaa atha compare pannalaam..

MADDY
30th August 2010, 04:38 PM
If 1 moe BO comparison can be made, Lets Analyse
*AALAVANDHAN -
*SHAJAHHAN [ Regular/Simple Love Story with Songs turning out to be SUPER-HIT and film a HIT ]
Both released on the same day.........
PRODUCER KALIPULI S.THANU : AALAVANDHAN ENNAI AZHIKKAVANDHAN

[b]But everyone knows Kamal's potential,talent his contribution to cinema...
No one dares to question those things....
Its only about BO Power between VJ and KAMAL

u havent answered my question in previous page........why is ur thalabadhy reeling under 7 continous flops now?? think

MADDY
30th August 2010, 04:44 PM

surya is rocking!!!

this was told with 2 things in mind i suppose - vivs will clarify in evening, i suppose:

1. both are commercial mass masala movies
2. released in same year...

vivs made this comparison because at a time when mass masala movies are getting runover, singam still held its ground.......

ask raghav, i criticised singam a lot and commented that "idhe vijay pannirundha flop aayirukkum, kindal pannirupaanga, ivar(n)ukku(suryar) mattum eppadi odudhu" - it should have been a good point to ponder upon instead of dragging kamal into this........

avven
30th August 2010, 04:51 PM
u havent answered my question in previous page........why is ur thalabadhy reeling under 7 continous flops now?? think
mothala neenga ippadi name ma thaapa aadikaratha niruthuinga ..neenga en ippadi aaninga :roll: ..sari atm,kuruvi,vettaikaran intha padam ellam flop kidayathu...sura vei 3.32 cores collect panni irukunu oru 3 pages munnadi solliirukanga ...aantha colleaction vanthalei maathavanga padatha hit nu solluvanga :lol: .so summa sila dubarkoor sites sollura maari flop..solratha stop pannuinga :lol:

ajaybaskar
30th August 2010, 04:52 PM
The reason behind Vijay's continuous flops is poor selection of scripts and insertion of unwanted buildups.

Just look at the directors with whom he has worked recently..

1. SP Rajkumar
2. Babu Sivan
3. Prabhu Deva
4. Bharathan
5. Dharani

Barring the last one, no one has proved their true potential. Vijay refused to work with the likes of GVM, Lingu, Hari, Ameer for obvious reasons and he is paying the price...

krsenthilkumaran
30th August 2010, 04:53 PM
mothala neenga ippadi name ma thaapa aadikaratha niruthuinga ..

Engayo... Eppavo... Give mutual respectnu NOV anna post pannatha parthen... :confused2:

Ithu ellarukum porunthuma NOV anna... :think: :huh:

avven
30th August 2010, 04:53 PM
this was told with 2 things in mind i suppose - vivs will clarify in evening, i suppose:

it should have been a good point to ponder upon instead of dragging kamal into this........

aavar mind enna vachi iruthaarunu ellam yosikirathuku time illa sir :lol: ..ini aathu pola oru mokka post aavar pannanumuna surya oda avtar vachi kittu post panna solluinga..appu thaan neenga ippadi konthalika maatinga :P

MADDY
30th August 2010, 04:59 PM
so summa sila dubarkoor sites sollura maari flop..solratha stop pannuinga :lol:

hello - NOV gave just the malaysia BO reports......UK BO-layum vijay nalla dhaan pannuvaru but overall all the movies listed are flops - check amount of money invested and returns got.......i think vijay is in a deep mess - 1 movie can lift him but this(continous flops) really tarnishes his image as a BO success......

MADDY
30th August 2010, 05:01 PM
ini aathu pola oru mokka post aavar pannanumuna surya oda avtar vachi kittu post panna solluinga.

:lol: good one

MADDY
30th August 2010, 05:02 PM
mothala neenga ippadi name ma thaapa aadikaratha niruthuinga ..

Engayo... Eppavo... Give mutual respectnu NOV anna post pannatha parthen... :confused2:

Ithu ellarukum porunthuma NOV anna... :think: :huh:

avaru ilayathalabadhi dhaane - illa edhavadhu spelling mistake-a :roll:

avven
30th August 2010, 05:06 PM
hello - NOV gave just the malaysia BO reports......UK BO-layum vijay nalla dhaan pannuvaru but overall all the movies listed are flops - check amount of money invested and returns got.......i think vijay is in a deep mess - 1 movie can lift him but this(continous flops) really tarnishes his image as a BO success......
boss naan malaysia BO reports sollala aathukum munnadi sila reports iruku aatha sonnean ..aavar image pathi neenga kavalapadthinga already aathu aavaruku iruku :2thumbsup:

MADDY
30th August 2010, 05:09 PM
aavar image pathi neenga kavalapadthinga already aathu aavaruku iruku :2thumbsup:

neengellam sandhosama irundha sari :D

avven
30th August 2010, 05:09 PM
avaru ilayathalabadhi dhaane - illa edhavadhu spelling mistake-a :roll:
ithu ulaga maga nadipu ya :lol: ..anyway maddy unga kitta iruthu naan appadi oru post ta yethir paakala..ungalukei theriyum ithu ellamthukum reason ennanu.. appuram en :roll: ..ellathayum aaramuchitu esss ayyuthaaru oruthar vazakam pola :lol:

ajaybaskar
30th August 2010, 05:16 PM
Avven,

Maddy ulkuthu panra aal illai. I can guarantee...

MADDY
30th August 2010, 05:16 PM
anyway maddy unga kitta iruthu naan appadi oru post ta yethir paakala

Kamal madhiri oru super* oda BO pull theriyama pesinadhu thappu-nga :D

avven
30th August 2010, 05:22 PM
:exactly: but aatha trigger panni vittavaru thaanei muthala kandika vediyavaaru :roll:

preethamm
30th August 2010, 05:29 PM
The reason behind Vijay's continuous flops is poor selection of scripts and insertion of unwanted buildups.

1. SP Rajkumar
2. Babu Sivan
3. Prabhu Deva
4. Bharathan
5. Dharani

Barring the last one, no one has proved their true potential. Vijay refused to work with the likes of GVM, Lingu, Hari, Ameer for obvious reasons and he is paying the price...

take GVM away....To my point of view GVM-Vijay doesnt at all suits......unless scipt is something like minnalae...If vijay looks serious all time....Doesnt look good.

But ameer,Lingu,hari all best ever for vijay..should hav done

Surya,Ajith,Vikram good for GVM,but Ajith due to his Ego(main reason for his fall,)I dont think he wil act in niche dir in future... let GVM movie down....

Ajith,Vijay are weak in script selecting ........
Every way surya is clever and smartest......(no need of BO disgressions)

MADDY
30th August 2010, 05:31 PM
:exactly: but aatha trigger panni vittavaru thaanei muthala kandika vediyavaaru :roll:

enakku ennamo avaru sonnadha purinjikkaama kamal-a izhuthha madhiri thonichhu......

MADDY
30th August 2010, 05:34 PM
naanga appadi dhaan ellarayum mariyadhai illama pesuvom, ennada pannuveenga neenga??-nnu ketkura madhiri irundhuchu ella posts-um in page34

$Vijay_Fan$
30th August 2010, 05:35 PM

1. SP Rajkumar
2. Babu Sivan
3. Prabhu Deva
4. Bharathan
5. Dharani

take GVM away....To my point of view GVM-Vijay doesnt at all suits......unless scipt is something like minnalae...If vijay looks serious all time....Doesnt look good.

But ameer,Lingu,hari all best ever for vijay..should hav done

Surya,Ajith,Vikram good for GVM,but Ajith due to his Ego(main reason for his fall,)I dont think he wil act in niche dir in future... let GVM movie down....

U might hav said the same for Simbu b4 VTV.. Its all good when happens in real :)

MADDY
30th August 2010, 05:37 PM
infact VTV was the script that was offered to vijay......with due respect to simbhu(only for my frnd roshan), its vijay's movie all the way

Puliyan_Biryani
30th August 2010, 05:48 PM
To understand better, please list the movies where Surya has selected script. For eg: Ajith selected Vaali script from SJ Surya. How many exciting scripts has Surya selected from newcomers? IMHO Surya acts in established directors' movies who take care of the script and do bulk of the work. Nothing wrong in it, but it is not entirely right to say he selects good scripts either. Maybe his choice of directors is good-nu sollalaam.

Sarna
30th August 2010, 05:49 PM
infact VTV was the script that was offered to vijay.

VTV mattumaa ? Paruthiveeran, Aayirathil oruvan, Vaaranam aayiram etc ellaamE Vijay panna vEndiya padangal.

Sarna
30th August 2010, 05:53 PM
To understand better, please list the movies where Surya has selected script. For eg: Ajith selected Vaali script from SJ Surya. How many exciting scripts has Surya selected from newcomers? IMHO Surya acts in established directors' movies who take care of the script and do bulk of the work. Nothing wrong in it, but it is not entirely right to say he selects good scripts either. Maybe his choice of directors is good-nu sollalaam.

Sree(what a Script :clap: :clap: ), Sillunu oru kaadhal :roll:

$Vijay_Fan$
30th August 2010, 06:01 PM

VTV mattumaa ? Paruthiveeran, Aayirathil oruvan, Vaaranam aayiram etc ellaamE Vijay panna vEndiya padangal.

Idhu enakku theriyadhe na :)

preethamm
30th August 2010, 06:16 PM
infact VTV was the script that was offered to vijay......with due respect to simbhu(only for my frnd roshan), its vijay's movie all the way

not at all.......GVM was initially planning Jessie a movie with Mahesh Babu in telugu..finally simbhu...
......But that love track in VA made as entire movie was initially narratted to vijay...he didnt do that.....

Puliyan_Biryani
30th August 2010, 06:31 PM

not at all.......GVM was initially planning Jessie a movie with Mahesh Babu in telugu..finally simbhu...
......But that love track in VA made as entire movie was initially narratted to vijay...he didnt do that.....
:confused2: I remember reading an interview by GVM which said Mahesh Babu and another Telugu hero declined VA mainly due to the drug addiction portions of the movie. AFAIK VTV was never offered to Mahesh Babu and it was offered to Vijay (I dont have source,proof,etc).

preethamm
30th August 2010, 06:35 PM
[/b]. For eg: Ajith selected Vaali script from SJ Surya. How many exciting scripts has Surya selected from newcomers? IMHO Surya acts in established directors' movies who take care of the script and do bulk of the work. Nothing wrong in it, but it is not entirely right to say he selects good scripts either. Maybe his choice of directors is good-nu sollalaam.

Ya..I agreee..Bad selection of dir...
I wil put as Aj/Vj ignored good scripts which were offered to them.....

To understand better, please list the movies where Surya has selected script

K...except few..most of Ajith movies like Aegan,Aasal,Aalwar(worst),thirupathi,paramasivan.. ....doesnt have script at all........

for vijay...its stereotype larger than life roles in each movie......

why cant they accept good Dir/script....eventhough script favours to certain extent...bad treatment by dir....make worser....

Sree(what a Script ), Sillunu oru kaadhal

preethamm
30th August 2010, 06:37 PM

:confused2: I remember reading an interview by GVM which said Mahesh Babu and another Telugu hero declined VA mainly due to the drug addiction portions of the movie. AFAIK VTV was never offered to Mahesh Babu and it was offered to Vijay (I dont have source,proof,etc).

That Mahesh babu movie only Jessy ie VTV....then GVM thought of newcomer ..then simbhu.....

ajaybaskar
30th August 2010, 06:37 PM

Shud be true... 3 yrs back, Selva's interview to Kumudham had the following header..

"Septemberil Vijay padam. Octoberil thirumanam. Manam thirakkiraar Selvaraghavan"

preethamm
30th August 2010, 06:40 PM

Shud be true... 3 yrs back, Selva's interview to Kumudham had the following header..

"Septemberil Vijay padam. Octoberil thirumanam. Manam thirakkiraar Selvaraghavan"

I too remember......kumudham only na.......
great memory ..ajay.........

Puliyan_Biryani
30th August 2010, 06:44 PM
That Mahesh babu movie only Jessy ie VTV....then GVM thought of newcomer ..then simbhu.....
:confused2: :confused2: I thought I said Mahesh Babu declined Varanam Aayiram.

marupadiyum en post-a padichu paakkaren.

PS: sondha veetaiye suthi kaamikkaaraangale :lol:

ajaybaskar
30th August 2010, 06:44 PM
Thanx buddy... :-)

Ramkumar86
30th August 2010, 07:26 PM

i think tats yaaradi nee mohini..

printhan
Ok.. vijay made mistake... but now things seems to be ok with him as most of the senior directors r coming forward...

but Vijay haters hav a attitude.. they dnt want vijay to win.. not all the ppl.. but ppl who make sacarsm abt him still want him to fail...

personally i like vijay.. but hate no one... if u like sumone u can praise him.. but no need for making sacarsm... Vijay fansukku vijaya pidikuthu... surya fans athukku en kavala padanum.. coz ungalukku suryava pidichirukku thane.. :P

Anban
Vijay was supposed to act in yaaradi nee mohini.. later selva made it in telugu with Venky..

printhan
30th August 2010, 07:28 PM
Vijay was supposed to act in yaaradi nee mohini.. later selva made it in telugu with Venky..

yeah read sumwhr.. narreted for tamil taken in telugu.. but never knew it waz for vijay...

NOV
30th August 2010, 07:33 PM
Guys, I need to tell you something. Vijay fans here had made an assumption that UPO did worse than Suraa in Malaysia.
There are no facts to suggest this. Anyone who had followed this thread would have known UPO BO figures were NEVER released. You can take this as a personal challenge and check it out. So, the question of UPO not doing well at BO does not arise.

UPO was playing in 43 screens on Sept 24 2009
As per my records in "Now Playing" thread, it was still running on Nov 14th 2009 (albeit in 1 screen).

Suraa was playing in 47 screens on May 9 2010.
By June 5, it was completely removed.

You do your mathematics!

Sarna
30th August 2010, 07:35 PM
sree bad ok.....
In case of Jillunu oru Kadhal......script was good but had poor treatment.....by dir

same can be applied for all bad movies :)

SuraTheLeader
30th August 2010, 07:36 PM
but Vijay haters hav a attitude.. they dnt want vijay to win.. not all the ppl.. but ppl who make sacarsm abt him still want him to fail...

:yes: :exactly: Thats not going to HAPPEN at all...........

personally i like vijay.. but hate no one...

+1

ajaybaskar
30th August 2010, 07:38 PM
Anyone who had followed this thread would have known UPO BO figures were NEVER released.

In that case, following BOMojo itself is pointless...

raghavendran
30th August 2010, 07:39 PM
ask raghav, i criticised singam a lot and commented that "idhe vijay pannirundha flop aayirukkum, kindal pannirupaanga, ivar(n)ukku(suryar) mattum eppadi odudhu" - it should have been a good point to ponder upon instead of dragging kamal into this........ellam time dhaan..

printhan
30th August 2010, 07:40 PM
sree bad ok.....
In case of Jillunu oru Kadhal......script was good but had poor treatment.....by dir

Watever the story of the movie, the main thing to suceed it, needs a good screenplay... just checkout the blockbusters.. more than half of them are repeated story, or normal story.. sumtym even it doesnt hv one.. but the screenplays would hv been awesum.. Sarna was right :)

raghavendran
30th August 2010, 07:41 PM

1. SP Rajkumar
2. Babu Sivan
3. Prabhu Deva
4. Bharathan
5. Dharani

Barring the last one, no one has proved their true potential. Vijay refused to work with the likes of GVM, Lingu, Hari, Ameer for obvious reasons and he is paying the price...ajay
i think vj success bodhu kude periye directors ode work pannadhille..
perarasu,PD,ramana all sappe directorsdhaan..i thik its the selection of scripts and playing the same charecter again and again was the problem..

printhan
ask raghav, i criticised singam a lot and commented that "idhe vijay pannirundha flop aayirukkum, kindal pannirupaanga, ivar(n)ukku(suryar) mattum eppadi odudhu" - it should have been a good point to ponder upon instead of dragging kamal into this........ellam time dhaan..

Athu etho unmaithan sir :P

Sarna

After seeing 7G, Venky asked Selva to do a movie for him with a template that suits hiss image. Selva agreed and thus came "Aadavaari matalaku arthaalE vErulE".

printhan
30th August 2010, 07:43 PM

1. SP Rajkumar
2. Babu Sivan
3. Prabhu Deva
4. Bharathan
5. Dharani

Barring the last one, no one has proved their true potential. Vijay refused to work with the likes of GVM, Lingu, Hari, Ameer for obvious reasons and he is paying the price...ajay
perarasu,PD,ramana all sappe directorsdhaan..i thik its the selection of scripts and playing the same charecter again and again was the problem..

ennaiya athu same charector... same trend ennu sollungo.. ella padathilayum vijnay enna mechanicava nadichirukaar... :roll:

printhan
30th August 2010, 07:44 PM

After seeing 7G, Venky asked Selva to do a movie for him with a template that suits hiss image. Selva agreed and thus came "Aadavaari matalaku arthaalE vErulE".

Summa ezhuthinaale ithai vaasikka mudiya-- ithula neenga lower upper case mari mari graphic effect vera kuduthirukiringal.. :lol:

raghavendran
30th August 2010, 07:46 PM

1. SP Rajkumar
2. Babu Sivan
3. Prabhu Deva
4. Bharathan
5. Dharani

ennaiya athu same charector... same trend ennu sollungo.. ella padathilayum vijnay enna mechanicava nadichirukaar... :roll:charecternna...adhule avar enne vele pakrarunnu solle varale..eppovume..kalakalappa kusumbode,villaine oru underdoga irundhu adikardhu,same type of voice modulations,fighting for masses,idhethan solren..othukalena adhukku onnum panna mudiyadhu.. :?

Puliyan_Biryani
30th August 2010, 07:46 PM
sree bad ok.....

The very fact that we can list only 2 movies is a good enough answer for me. Nothing more to add on this count, your honour.

Sarna
30th August 2010, 07:48 PM
printhan, "ஆடவாரி மாடலக்கு அர்த்தாலே வேருளே" .... in tamil "பெண்களின் பேச்சுக்கு பொருளே வேறு"

SuraTheLeader
30th August 2010, 07:49 PM

Summa ezhuthinaale ithai vaasikka mudiya-- ithula neenga lower upper case mari mari graphic effect vera kuduthirukiringal.. :lol:

:lol:

printhan
30th August 2010, 07:51 PM

1. SP Rajkumar
2. Babu Sivan
3. Prabhu Deva
4. Bharathan
5. Dharani

ennaiya athu same charector... same trend ennu sollungo.. ella padathilayum vijnay enna mechanicava nadichirukaar... :roll:charecternna...adhule avar enne vele pakrarunnu solle varale..eppovume..kalakalappa kusumbode,villaine oru underdoga irundhu adikardhu,same type of voice modulations,fighting for masses,idhethan solren..othukalena adhukku onnum panna mudiyadhu.. :?

vijay trenda mathelanna athai othukolluran.. charecter mathelanna naan athe yaarum accept pannela..

for example Aaru, vel , singam ellam ore trend moview.. but cahrecters different :)

printhan
30th August 2010, 07:52 PM
printhan, "ஆடவாரி மாடலக்கு அர்த்தாலே வேருளே" .... in tamil "பெண்களின் பேச்சுக்கு பொருளே வேறு"

ippadi en teacher enakku solli thanthirunthaal MBBSa 2 weeksla pass panni iruppan... thnx sarna :)

raghavendran
30th August 2010, 07:57 PM
charecternna...adhule avar enne vele pakrarunnu solle varale..eppovume.kalakalappa kusumbode,villaine oru underdoga irundhu adikardhu,same type of voice modulations,fighting for masses,idhethan solren.[/color].othukalena adhukku onnum panna mudiyadhu.. :?

[/quote]idhe enne solreenge?..edhe compare panreenge?..just understand my point... :x

printhan
30th August 2010, 07:59 PM
charecternna...adhule avar enne vele pakrarunnu solle varale..eppovume..kalakalappa kusumbode,villaine oru underdoga irundhu adikardhu,same type of voice modulations,fighting for masses,idhethan solren..othukalena adhukku onnum panna mudiyadhu.. :?

vijay trenda mathelanna athai othukolluran.. charecter mathelanna naan athe yaarum accept pannela..

for example Aaru, vel , singam ellam ore trend moview.. but cahrecters different :)idhe enne solreenge?..edhe compare panreenge?..just understand my point... :x[/quote]

ragavendra anna.. amaithi amaithi.. unga karutha etru kolluran.. ippa santhosama? athukaka ennathukku tension ellam kanum.. be coool :wink:

raghavendran
30th August 2010, 08:01 PM
charecternna...adhule avar enne vele pakrarunnu solle varale..eppovume..kalakalappa kusumbode,villaine oru underdoga irundhu adikardhu,same type of voice modulations,fighting for masses,idhethan solren..othukalena adhukku onnum panna mudiyadhu.. :?

for example Aaru, vel , singam ellam ore trend moview.. but cahrecters different :)idhe enne solreenge?..edhe compare panreenge?..just understand my point... :x

ragavendra anna.. amaithi amaithi.. unga karutha etru kolluran.. ippa santhosama? athukaka ennathukku tension ellam kanum.. be coool :wink:[/quote]purinjikita seridhan.... :P

VinodKumar's

Ajay, I think that was for YNM.

Sarna
sree bad ok.....

The very fact that we can list only 2 movies is a good enough answer for me. Nothing more to add on this count, your honour.

ONLY two movies means, ONLY two NEW Directors right :)

Take Dhanush, he acted in few new directors movie... he got a jackpot called Pollaadhavan :)

Take Jeeva, he acted in Katradhu tamizh by a new director :clap: :clap:

Take Madhavan, he acted in minnale by a new director called GVM 8-)

Vijay's TMT was by a new director :)

I agree that above mentioned actors have so many bad examples with new directors, but the FACT is that they trusted ONLY SCRIPT not the DIRECTORS your honour :)

preethamm
30th August 2010, 08:11 PM
sree bad ok.....

Watever the story of the movie, the main thing to suceed it, needs a good screenplay... just checkout the blockbusters.. more than half of them are repeated story, or normal story.. sumtym even it doesnt hv one.. but the screenplays would hv been awesum.. Sarna was right :)
K I agree,.......Wt I say is JIL has Very good script not exactly script say story
appears like half baked....if not treated well(Screen play as u told)......would been made better..............

preethamm
30th August 2010, 08:12 PM

athi naakum baaga telusu.............. :lol:

Vivasaayi
30th August 2010, 08:14 PM
To vijay fans, [especially who told vijay achievement in 50 films is good]

comparing kamal with vijay .. hehe

Kamal has given around 50 Hits as a hero and has got 2 national awards as a hero when he was around 36.

Gave mega hits in all 5 major languages.

NO ACTOR is going to gain the box office stability of MGR/Shivaji/Rajni/Kamal...These actors didnot have a track record of 6 flops and a hit...6 flops and a hit when they are at peak.

Vijay at 36 is giving hits in bits and pieces... and totally has given just around a dozen recognizable hits in his career.

Giving flop is a thing...every actor give it..but giving flop when doing his own kind of movies is a shame....how many entertainers of the previous generation actors flopped?...

You play to the gallery and still flop.... !!

raghavendran
30th August 2010, 08:18 PM

Kamal has given around 50 Hits as a hero and has got 2 national awards as a hero when he was around 36.

NO ACTOR is going to gain the box office stability of MGR/Shivaji/Rajni/Kamal...These actors didnot have a track record of 6 flops and a hit...6 flops and a hit when they are at peak.

Vijay at 36 is giving hits in bits and pieces... and totally has given just around a dozen recognizable hits in his career.

Giving flop is a thing...every actor give it..but giving flop when doing his own kind of movies is a shame....how many entertainers of the yerteryear actors flopped?...

You play to the gallery and still flop.... !! :exactly: none of the so called achievements of young acotrs can b compared to that of kamal..his achievemnets as an actor is equal to the achievements as a star..his status a s a star actually allowed him to experiment freely in the 90's era..kamal is a BO giant..

printhan
30th August 2010, 08:26 PM

Giving flop is a thing...every actor give it..but giving flop when doing his own kind of movies is a shame....how many entertainers of the previous generation actors flopped?...

We r not saying vijay s far more better than kamal ennu..but u guys are actually making as to fight back when u make sarcasm... Annan Vivasayi.. go back and see ur reply abt vijay its so irritating... and NOv anna not listening to us sumtym

Vivasaayi
30th August 2010, 08:28 PM
printhan,

I dint say anything bad about vijay?...Vijay and ajith are the the bigegst mass heroes of the present generation..

surya's mass movie has outperformed vijays mass movie..which I was mentioned as surya is moving up..

:huh:

printhan
30th August 2010, 08:30 PM
printhan,

I dint say anything bad about vijay?...Vijay and ajith are the the bigegst mass heroes of the present generation..

surya's mass movie has outperformed vijays mass movie..which I was mentioned as surya is moving up..

nevermind.. if u been offended.. I m sorry.

Vivasaayi
30th August 2010, 08:39 PM

surya is rocking!!!

Yes!

I posted it because both are masala movies...masala genre is vijays fort and surya's masala movie has done better than vijay's masala movie... which I thought is a good sign for surya.

Sarna
30th August 2010, 08:40 PM
puli, kambi'ya pudikkaama nikkuravanga thadumaarittirukkaanga, kambiya pudichchittu nikkuravanga steady'ya irukkaanga....
kambiya pudichchittu steady'yaa nikkuradhula peruma pada onnumilla :) idhudhaan ennOda karuththu :)

raghavendran
30th August 2010, 08:43 PM

surya is rocking!!!

Yes!

I posted it because both are masala movies...masala genre is vijays fort and surya's masala movie has done better than vijay's masala movie... which I thought is a good sign for surya.as far as BO is concerend..surya is currently number 1..othukanum..
vivs
even ayan,can call it a mass film too..biggest hit of last yr

Vivasaayi
30th August 2010, 08:44 PM
Maddy,

:clap:

just read your posts!... :)

Sarna
30th August 2010, 08:45 PM

surya is rocking!!!

Yes!

I posted it because both are masala movies...masala genre is vijays fort and surya's masala movie has done better than vijay's masala movie... which I thought is a good sign for surya.

2005:-
Thirupachchi - Vijay's Masala movie....
Aaru - Surya's Masala movie....

2007:-
Pokiri- Vijay's Masala movie....
Vel - Surya's Masala movie....

:)

printhan
30th August 2010, 08:49 PM

surya is rocking!!!

Yes!

2010 2011 2012 yet to come :P

Vivasaayi
30th August 2010, 08:50 PM
sarna,

shabaaa....I just talked about sura and singam...not compared vijay and surya as mass actors!

:banghead:

MADDY
30th August 2010, 08:51 PM

ada adhu dhaanga vivs solraaru - look at the trend 2008,2009,2010 ellam paarunga.....surya is capturing vijay's fort

Sarna
30th August 2010, 08:53 PM
sarna,

shabaaa....I just talked about sura and singam...not compared vijay and surya as mass actors!

why Sura ???????
why cant u compare with Vettaikaaran ???????
why comparing commercially flop movie with commercially hit movie ?????

Vivasaayi
30th August 2010, 08:54 PM
sarna,

why Sura ???????
why cant u compare with Vettaikaaran ???????
why comparing commercially flop movie with commercially hit movie ?????

vetaikaran hit movie eh?..

was not aware of it!

I purely posted it based on the list posted by NOV :banghead:

Vivasaayi
30th August 2010, 08:57 PM
Putting at the top of the page - so noone misses this!

Kamal at 36 has already given around 50 Hits as a hero and has got 2 national awards as a hero.. Gave mega hits in all 5 major languages.

Giving flop is a thing...every actor give it..but giving flop when doing his own kind of movies is a shame....how many entertainers of the yerteryear actors flopped?...

PLEASE STOP COMPARING HIM with LEGENDARY STUFF!

My first post which initiated this argument was not supposed to be anti-vijay - it was an appreciative post that surya has collected more in vijays own fort!

$Vijay_Fan$
30th August 2010, 09:00 PM

surya is rocking!!!

Yes!

2010 2011 2012 yet to come :P

:thumbsup: And to all who are calling themselves Surya fans, its u who made many hate Surya.. Initially it was like Surya was a neutral, everyone likes him.. But now all criticism and sarcasm is the result of it...

printhan
30th August 2010, 09:07 PM
I liked surya until these fans turn up here in the hub :lol:

But dnt worry i dnt hate him though.. :)

Puliyan_Biryani
30th August 2010, 09:07 PM

puli, kambi'ya pudikkaama nikkuravanga thadumaarittirukkaanga, kambiya pudichchittu nikkuravanga steady'ya irukkaanga....
kambiya pudichchittu steady'yaa nikkuradhula peruma pada onnumilla idhudhaan ennOda karuththu
Sarnaaaaaa :hammer: . adhaiyedhaan naanum solren.

Sarna
30th August 2010, 09:09 PM
Vivasayi :) compare pannumbOdhu oru gnaayam dharmam vEnaamaa'nu kEttEn :) nothing else :)

Vivs, the following is just for your information :- Surya repeatedly says in every function that AYAN is the biggest blockbuster for him and benchmark for his BO status. Saxena said in Singam audio release function that Vettaikaran surpassed Ayan collection.

Vivasaayi
30th August 2010, 09:11 PM
Vivasayi :) compare pannumbOdhu oru gnaayam dharmam vEnaamaa'nu kEttEn :) nothing else :)

I saw the list posted by NOV..and I reacted..thats it..adhuku ivlo reactionaa..hehe

Nerd
30th August 2010, 09:13 PM
Vivs, the following is just for your information :- Surya repeatedly says in every function that AYAN is the biggest blockbuster for him and benchmark for his BO status. Saxena said in Singam audio release function that Vettaikaran surpassed Ayan collection.
Ennanga idhu? Appuram Saxena vandhu, 'Ayan alavukku illai' apdinaa solvaaru? Even if Enthiran flops he is going to claim that it has collected more than 3Idiots..

$Vijay_Fan$
30th August 2010, 09:13 PM

Enga na irundhinga ivlo naal.. Ungala Vijay threads le pakkaliyae :)

thamiz
30th August 2010, 09:18 PM

Singam did extremely well in C centers, actually much better than any vijay's any latest movies. கூட்டிக் கழிச்சுப் பார்த்தால் சிங்கம்தான் பெரிய ஹிட்னு நினைக்கிறேன் :)

printhan
30th August 2010, 09:19 PM

Enga na irundhinga ivlo naal.. Ungala Vijay threads le pakkaliyae :)

:lol: :lol:

$Vijay_Fan$
30th August 2010, 09:19 PM
Ennanga idhu? Appuram Saxena vandhu, 'Ayan alavukku illai' apdinaa solvaaru? Even if Enthiran flops he is going to claim that it has collected more than 3Idiots..

Both Vettaikaran and Ayan are the Sun pictures distribution.. Why would he say anything wrong abt it.. And the comparison of Endhiran with 3 idiots would be a joke even for Saxena.. Why would he compare their production with some other movie.. U must be joking :lol:

printhan
30th August 2010, 09:20 PM

Singam did extremely well in C centers, actually much better than any vijay's any latest movies. கூட்டிக் கழிச்சுப் பார்த்தால் சிங்கம்தான் பெரிய ஹிட்னு நினைக்கிறேன் :)

ithuthan suryada highest collectiona..??? :lol: :lol:

printhan
30th August 2010, 09:21 PM

Both Vettaikaran and Ayan are the Sun pictures distribution.. Why would he say anything wrong abt it.. And the comparison of Endhiran with 3 idiots would be a joke even for Saxena.. Why would he compare their production with some other movie.. U must be joking :lol:

reallitya vidunga.. avar sollurathuthan main source.. coz he s from production house.. :)

thamiz
30th August 2010, 09:22 PM
ப்ரிந்தன்: இல்லங்க, சூர்யாவுக்கு சி செண்டர்ல மிகப்பெரிய வெற்றிப் படம் சிங்கம்னு சொல்லாம் :)

HonestRaj
30th August 2010, 09:22 PM

andha naaL nyabagam nenjile vandhadhe... vinodu.. vinodu.. vinodu...

Vijay @ 36 yrs of age & Vijayakanth @ 36 yrs of age...

andru pol indha naal.. viru viruppaai illaye.. adhu yen.. nanbane... nanbaneee.. nanbanee..

ah.. ah... aah.. <moochu vittukkaren>

Nerd
30th August 2010, 09:23 PM
Vettaikkaaran vetrivizhaava irundhaa OK, but Singam audio release function'la Vettaikkaaran'a paththi pEsa vEndiya avasiyam enna irukku ?
That is to say - 'how successful his films are as in, one film beats the collection of other'. Vettaikkaran was the next *big* film released after Ayan.

And dont we all know how did (days/screens) Vettai/Ayan do in TN? Theriyalainaa vittrunga. Lets A2D.

printhan
30th August 2010, 09:27 PM
Vettaikkaaran vetrivizhaava irundhaa OK, but Singam audio release function'la Vettaikkaaran'a paththi pEsa vEndiya avasiyam enna irukku ?
That is to say - 'how successful his films are as in, one film beats the collection of other'. Vettaikkaran was the next *big* film released after Ayan.

And dont we all know how did (days/screens) Vettai/Ayan do in TN? Theriyalainaa vittrunga. Lets A2D.

coz u knw y.. vettai been release in more screen.. so u better count the shows rather than days :P

VinodKumar's
30th August 2010, 09:27 PM

andru pol indha naal.. viru viruppaai illaye.. adhu yen.. nanbane... nanbaneee.. nanbanee..

Intha questionku answer theriyama thaan naan intha thread pakkamae varala :(

printhan
30th August 2010, 09:28 PM
Intha questionku answer theriyama thaan naan intha thread pakkamae varala

vanthathu vanthudingal engaloda sernthu discussu pannitu kandipa coffee sapiduthan poganum :)

$Vijay_Fan$
30th August 2010, 09:29 PM

reallitya vidunga.. avar sollurathuthan main source.. coz he s from production house.. :)

Oh.. Appo avar solradhu unmaiya irundhal othukuraen :)

I mean, if not just for vakuvadham, no probs :P

tamizharasan
30th August 2010, 09:34 PM

Thanks for bringing Vijay kanth in the cycle gap of discussion. :thumbsup:

printhan
30th August 2010, 09:35 PM
after sivakasi i kinda knew that thalapthy loosing his trend.... it happened so... i dnt knw hw the future trend gonna be.. but vijay will bounce back as he has done b4... surya will do good but all gonna be on repeated directors of high profile :) safe tho.. :)

tamizharasan
30th August 2010, 09:35 PM

Nerd
It is not the quantity but quality of audience that saw the movie matters IMO.

VinodKumar's
30th August 2010, 09:36 PM
Printhan seri namma bit ah potutu poiralam :D

Singam hit thaan Surya growing thaan aana Vijay yerkanavae valanthutaar.

I am sure Vijay's Singam (lets assume he acted in that movie) would have collected more than what Surya's Singam collected. Same goes for Ayan also.

How many of Surya's supporters here in hub watched Singam repeatedly ? Aana athae Singam Vijay nadichiruntha nammalam atleast oru 2 3 vaatiyavathu paathurukamatom.Surya antha leveluku vaar try pannikitu irrukaar avalothaan matter.

Enna porutha varaikum Sura vum Singamum nalla comparison kedayaathu. Rendu hit padam collection eduthu compare panni paarunga kooti kalikamayae kanakku seriya varum. :P

printhan
30th August 2010, 09:38 PM

I am sure Vijay's Singam (lets assume he acted in that movie) would have collected more than what Surya's Singam collected. Same goes for Ayan also.

How many of Surya's supporters here in hub watched Singam repeatedly ? Aana athae Singam Vijay nadichiruntha nammalam atleast oru 2 3 vaatiyavathu paathurukamatom.Surya antha leveluku vaar try pannikitu irrukaar avalothaan matter.

Enna porutha varaikum Sura vum Singamum nalla comparison kedayaathu. Rendu hit padam collection eduthu compare panni paarunga kooti kalikamayae kanakku seriya varum. :P

adada kelungappa kelunga-... ithu niyayamana pechu... vinoth anna unga anumathiyoda ithuda summarya solluran

setha pammpai adichudu veeram pesakkudathu...
valaranthavar vera valarnthu kondirupavar veru...

:D :D

Sarna
30th August 2010, 09:40 PM

naan hub pakkam 2 or 3 days varaama irukkuradhu enakku nalladhu :wave:

Vivasaayi
30th August 2010, 09:41 PM

what if vijay was not able to do justice to the role as surya as singam - the police officer? [I dont call it a great performance.. ]
and in the role of ayan..

I accept that vijays movie would had been a bigger hit if he had performed like surya or better...but ... would he had performed like that?

$Vijay_Fan$
30th August 2010, 09:42 PM

Unga bit le yae, indha last bit super :thumbsup: :lol:

printhan
30th August 2010, 09:43 PM

what this means.. u just calling vijay fans as quality null fans.. u knw wat this is wat u ppl... the mind u got is so pathetic :x

tamizharasan
30th August 2010, 09:43 PM

naan hub pakkam 2 or 3 days varaama irukkuradhu enakku nalladhu :wave:
I did not dig at any fans in this. I just said there is another way of looking at the success of the films. I myself don't know which movies is better success.

Nerd
30th August 2010, 09:44 PM

Vinodji, onnu mattum sollunga. Only fans of an actor cannot make a film a success. Podhu audience nu onnu irukkaainga. And Vijay is slowly but steadily losing his respect among them. Before Thirumalai I would not think twice before watching a Vijay film. Now its different. Naan periya vennaiyaanu kekkaadheenga. Oru sinna example.

tamizharasan
30th August 2010, 09:45 PM

what this means.. u just calling vijay fans as quality null fans.. u knw wat this is wat u ppl... the mind u got is so pathetic :x

I just replied to Sarna's question. I just said there is another angle to look at the success of the movie.

Vivasaayi

Vinodji, onnu mattum sollunga. Only fans of an actor cannot make a film a success. Podhu audience nu onnu irukkaainga. And Vijay is slowly but steadily losing his respect among them. Before Thirumalai I would not think twice before watching a Vijay film. Now its different. Naan periya vennaiyaanu kekkaadheenga. Oru sinna example.

the most important point!!

HonestRaj

Thanks for bringing Vijay kanth in the cycle gap of discussion. :thumbsup:

hello thamizharasan..

36 vayasula compare panra technique'i use panni mudhalla post pannavane nan than.. innaikku adhe technique kamal varaikkum vandhuduchu...

& vinod is the one who made to post that.. <it was almost 4 - 5 months ago. .theriyalai>

ayyaa. varalaru therinjukkOnga..

sari.. 36 yrs vendam.. ivanga ellam 20 yrs'la vandhavanga.. nanga ellam 28'la vandhavanga.. sari no of yrs experience vechu post pannalamnu innoru technique vechurundhen..

adhukkulla nanga ellam friends aagittom.. thanx to captain tv launch..

printhan
30th August 2010, 09:46 PM

what if vijay was not able to do justice to the role as surya as singam - the police officer? [I dont call it a great performance.. ]

I accept that vijays movie would had been a bigger hit if he had performed like surya or better...but ... would he had performed like that?

vijay kadasi 4 varusham nadicha padam maddum than unga kannukku theriyuthu.. athu eppadi kamal history varum pothu maddum history mela history poi pesuringal.. unga comparisona oru naalum equal mattera irukkatha..??? :lol: :lol:

printhan
30th August 2010, 09:48 PM

thirumalaikku muthal maddum all few yrs maddum neenga sonna athe pothuvana audience vijayku athaikam.. may be neenga exemption :)

Vivasaayi
30th August 2010, 09:50 PM

vijay kadasi 4 varusham nadicha padam maddum than unga kannukku theriyuthu.. athu eppadi kamal history varum pothu maddum history mela history poi pesuringal.. unga comparisona oru naalum equal mattera irukkatha..??? :lol: :lol:

what us relation between the post u quoted and this post of yours?

Regarding Kamal - we can talk about any poinbt of his career :)

printhan
30th August 2010, 09:50 PM

I just replied to Sarna's question. I just said there is another angle to look at the success of the movie.

ithula enga angle pati pesi irukingal..?

printhan
30th August 2010, 09:51 PM

what us relation between the post u quoted and this post of yours?

Regarding Kamal - we can talk about any poinbt of his career :)

neenga munnukku pinnukku poi poi other actors padatha pati pesinaalum innum surada vaalaiye pidichudu irukingale athai sonnan.... olunga vaasichaal artham puriyum.. v...puriyaadi.. i cnt help :)

$Vijay_Fan$
30th August 2010, 09:52 PM

So enna solla varinga bro.. Shall we go compare all movies.. Wat if Surya given Ghillli role and he cant do justice or Pokkiri role and etc :huh:

Vivasaayi
30th August 2010, 09:53 PM
neenga munnukku pinnukku poi poi other actors padatha pati pesinaalum innum surada vaalaiye pidichudu irukingale athai sonnan.... olunga vaasichaal artham puriyum.. v...puriyaadi.. i cnt help :)

first olunga type pannunga..

But I appreciate you for not suing unnecessary icons :clap: :P

printhan
30th August 2010, 09:53 PM

So enna solla varinga bro.. Shall we go compare all movies.. Wat if Surya given Ghillli role and he cant do justice or Pokkiri role and etc :huh:

no no.. vijay ennu varum pothu only sura pati maddum than pesanum.. matta actorsukku maddum than 50 yrs history pati pesa inga urimai valanka paddirukku u honour :lol:

Vivasaayi
30th August 2010, 09:54 PM

ayan(action surya) + pitamagan(jolly surya) surya would have performed ghilli much better in my opinion..

tamizharasan
30th August 2010, 09:55 PM

ithula enga angle pati pesi irukingal..?
discussion was all about no. of shows, no of days and no of people saw the movie. So I also included the quality of the audience.
BTW at least looking at the discussion here, Vijay fans should be proud of themselves, because he is the only one who is compared with all other actors in Tamil cinema. That itself talks a lot about his abilities.

printhan

first olunga type pannunga..

But I appreciate you for not suing unnecessary icons :clap: :P

pathila keddal typing pati pesuringal.. enna escape bitta... ???
typing ellam oru issuea sir... en typingala than error irukku.. but unga pointsla error irukku... :lol:

Vivasaayi
printhan,

I didnot talk just about sura...if you want we can talk about all movies of vijay.. :lol2:

VinodKumar's

what if vijay was not able to do justice to the role as surya as singam - the police officer?

Expected question. I can't answer this question as I never felt that Vijay cannot do something (Acting la) !!!

Pothuva - Rajiniyae perform pannalaenalum mukkadu potukitu poga vendiyathu thaan !!!

P.S - Singam role kooda Vijay ku udambu illa konjam kastamnu neenga yosichathula unga point of view la nyayama paduthu Ayan rola lam :lol2: intha cakewalk ku cakewalku nu solluvaangalae athaan athaey thaan !!!

Vivasaayi
30th August 2010, 09:57 PM
printhan,

I have clearly mentioned in my post - "only a dozen recognizable hits" by vijay from his 50 movies and hence he is not comparable to legendary BO heroes

I didnt talk just about sura there

$Vijay_Fan$
30th August 2010, 09:58 PM

ayan(action surya) + pitamagan(jolly surya) surya would have performed ghilli much better in my opinion..

Samma comedy sir neenga :lol: :rotfl2:

tamizharasan
30th August 2010, 09:59 PM

Samma comedy sir neenga :lol: :rotfl2:

I totally agree on this.

printhan
30th August 2010, 10:00 PM
printhan,

I have clearly mentioned in my post - "only a dozen recognizable hits" by vijay from his 50 movies and hence he is not comparable to legendary BO heroes

vijay act pannina 50 moviela 12 movies than hit ennu sollura ungalukku pesi puriya vaikelathu anna :)

printhan
30th August 2010, 10:02 PM
[quote=$Vijay_Fan$]

Kadavule intha kodumaiya enga poi naan solla... :roll:

tamizharasan
30th August 2010, 10:03 PM
printhan,

vijay act pannina 50 moviela 12 movies than hit ennu sollura ungalukku pesi puriya vaikelathu anna :)
AthaanE. Ask him to list the hits and flops then truth will be revealed.

tamizharasan
30th August 2010, 10:05 PM
[quote=$Vijay_Fan$]

I already commented about this. I agree that Vijay's talent has been wasted in the recent movies and that does not mean that he is not good. He is one heck of a talent who can pull any roles to the perfection at ease.

printhan
just 24% hit record irukkira actorukku world fulla fan sera chance illai vivasayi... konjam yosichu post pannungo..

$Vijay_Fan$
printhan,

Short ah sonnalum sharp ah solringa :thumbsup:

HonestRaj
<dig>

12 / 50.. idhukke ippadingareengale.. . oru 4 yrs back.. oru forum'la padichen.. MGR gave a super hit once in 3 yrs, sivaji once in 5 yrs...
nan appadiye avanga career span eduthu divide by 3 & divide by 5 pOtten..

<end>

kandinue...

Vivasaayi
30th August 2010, 10:06 PM
printhan,

may be vijay fans should list his hit movies..they should know it :)

VinodKumar's
30th August 2010, 10:06 PM
Only fans of an actor cannot make a film a success. Podhu audience nu onnu irukkaainga.

Accepted !!!

And Vijay is slowly but steadily losing his respect among them.

I know he is not as good as in late 90's and in early 00's :(

Sarna
30th August 2010, 10:07 PM

I think Sura released after Vettaikaran and before Singam :?

Vivasaayi
printhan,

Short ah sonnalum sharp ah solringa :thumbsup:

neengathana vijay fan...so u must be knowing the hits in filmography well..please list it

gane14
printhan,

may be vijay fans should list his hit movies..they should know it :)

Ungalukku theriyalana neenga number pannirukka thevaiyillayae..

$Vijay_Fan$
30th August 2010, 10:08 PM
[quote=$Vijay_Fan$]

I already commented about this. I agree that Vijay's talent has been wasted in the recent movies and that does not mean that he is not good. He is one heck of a talent who can pull any roles to the perfection at ease.

Adadaa pul arika vekuringa ponga :P

Vivasaayi
30th August 2010, 10:08 PM
gane,

I consider few movies as hits..may be i missed out few hits ..

vijay fans would have the clear idea of the hits in filmography...you could throw some light on this

printhan
30th August 2010, 10:09 PM
Vivasayi... engalukku than theriyum endaal.. y u hv to number it..?

gane14
30th August 2010, 10:09 PM
gane,

vijay fans would have the clear idea of the hits in filmography...you could throw some light on this

Neenga andha 12 movies list panningana yengalukku vasadhiya irukkum...

Yena neenga dhana correct figures quote panninga 12/50 nu

Vivasaayi
30th August 2010, 10:10 PM
I considered few movies as flops.....which might be hits..

thats why I ask vijay fans to list his hit movies...adha yarun seyya mateengureenga?

Vivasaayi
30th August 2010, 10:10 PM
So no vijay fans are ready to list his hit movies in his filmography :clap:

sutham...

$Vijay_Fan$
30th August 2010, 10:11 PM
<dig>

12 / 50.. idhukke ippadingareengale.. . oru 4 yrs back.. oru forum'la padichen.. MGR gave a super hit once in 3 yrs, sivaji once in 5 yrs...
nan appadiye avanga career span eduthu divide by 3 & divide by 5 pOtten..

<end>

kandinue...

Neenga enna bro, adikadi gundu potitu kelambidringa :lol:

gane14
30th August 2010, 10:12 PM

thats why I ask vijay fans to list his hit movies...adha yarun seyya mateengureenga?

Naanga yethana movies hitnu sonnalum you are going to abide by your 12/50.....

so it would be lot better if u can come with ur few 12

VinodKumar's
30th August 2010, 10:12 PM
gane,

Vivasayi,

Enga opinion lam inga irruku, poi paathukonga (www.vijaynet.com). Unga opinionuku athellam seri pattu varuthaanu paathu sollunga.

tamizharasan
30th August 2010, 10:14 PM
Only fans of an actor cannot make a film a success. Podhu audience nu onnu irukkaainga.

Accepted !!!

neengalE ippadi sonna eppadi.

gane14
30th August 2010, 10:15 PM

Accepted !!!

Thaavara kootam padam yaarukku odudho avanga pinnadi thavadhaan seyyum, continuousa naanga oru 3 padam hit koduthona appa theriyum!!

Vivasaayi
30th August 2010, 10:15 PM

Naanga yethana movies hitnu sonnalum you are going to abide by your 12/50.....

so it would be lot better if u can come with ur few 12

poove unakaga
love today
kadhalukku mariyadhai
thulaldha manamum thullum
kushi
priyamanavale
friends
thirumalai
ghilli
thirupachi
sivakasi
pokkiri

12 movies + we can consider senthoorapandi(vijayakanth starrer), rasigan from his earlier movies

OK - Vettaikaran as saxena told

totally 15 comes now..

could you please provide your list?..or afraid of providing it?

printhan
30th August 2010, 10:16 PM
Naalaya Theerpu
Sendhoorapandi
Rasigan
Deva
Rajavin Parvaiyile
Vishnu
Chandralekha
Coimbatore Maaple
Poove Unakkaga
Vasantha Vasal
Maanbumigu Maanavan
Selva
Kaalamellam Kaathiruppen
Love Today
Once More
Nerrukku Ner
Kadhalukku Mariyadhai
Ninaithen Vandhai
Priyamudan
Nilaave Vaa
Thulladha Manamum Thullum
Endrendrum Kadhal
Nenjinile
Minsara Kanna
Kannukkul Nilavu
Kushi
Priyamaanavale
Friends
Badri
Shahjahan
Thamizhan
Youth
Bhagavathi
Vaseegara
Puthiya Geethai
Thirumalai
Udhaya
Ghilli
Madhurey
Thirupaachi
Sachein
Sukran
Sivakasi
Aadhi
Pokkiri
Azhagiya Tamil Magan
Kuruvi
Pandhayam
Villu
Vettaikaaran
Sura

ithula neenga choose pannia 12 movesa sollunga.. meethiya naanga solluram

gurly
30th August 2010, 10:18 PM

Nerd, the point is that ayan, singam, and vettaikaran were all property of sun pictures. 3 idiots is not! So there is no hidden motive for him to praise or put down any of their films. Even more, this statement came at Singam's audio launch, not even sura's audio launch. Furthermore, this statment came after the release of sura, so it's not like saxena was trying to boost sales for vijay's movie. I can't imagine why he would have to lie about that statement. Is there any inner motives that im not understanding maybe :oops:

$Vijay_Fan$
30th August 2010, 10:19 PM

Accepted !!!

Thaavara kootam padam yaarukku odudho avanga pinnadi thavadhaan seyyum, continuousa naanga oru 3 padam hit koduthona appa theriyum!!

:thumbsup: Not so far :P

printhan
30th August 2010, 10:20 PM

Nerd, the point is that ayan, singam, and vettaikaran were all property of sun pictures. 3 idiots is not! So there is no hidden motive for him to praise or put down any of their films. Even more, this statement came at Singam's audio launch, not even sura's audio launch. Furthermore, this statment came after the release of sura, so it's not like saxena was trying to boost sales for vijay's movie. I can't imagine why he would have to lie about that statement. Is there any inner motives that im not understanding maybe :oops:

:exactly: gurly akka ungala than ethir pathidu irunthan

gane14
30th August 2010, 10:20 PM
Where is Nerukku ner, shahjahan, Youth, madurey, sachin,

Vivasaayi
30th August 2010, 10:21 PM

printhan

athai ONCE MORE sollungo

gane14

:thumbsup: :clap:

printhan
30th August 2010, 10:22 PM

ithuthan sir.. ungalukku sollurathila meaning illai.. :)

gane14
30th August 2010, 10:22 PM

Naan pudicha muyalukku pannandu kaaludhan.........

tamizharasan
30th August 2010, 10:23 PM

All pointers say that Vettaikkaran > Ayan in box office. Even Surya admitted the truth. I think we should stop on that.

Vivasaayi
30th August 2010, 10:24 PM

nerukku ner, shahjahaan, youth, sachin lam hitnu vijay fans thavira ethana peru solluvanga..

except vijay fans, we know a lot of hubebrs here for a long time who have no anti vijay sentiments...lots of neutrals are there....how many will say these movies are hits..?

thread is open..lets see

$Vijay_Fan$
30th August 2010, 10:24 PM

Ada vidungapa.. Avar yeppo andha Ghillli matter ah sonnaro, appove therinju pochu :lol:

Nerd
30th August 2010, 10:25 PM
Did you read the following post? Thats his way of saying his *hit* films surpass each other. Sura obviously wasnt doing well, so he had to go back to Vettai. And as I said, as far as I know (USA, Trichy, Chennai) Ayan >> Vettai. Again, lets agree to disagree :-)

tamizharasan
30th August 2010, 10:26 PM

nerukku ner, shahjahaan, youth, sachin lam hitnu vijay fans thavira ethana peru solluvanga..

except vijay fans, we know a lot of hubebrs here for a long time who have no anti vijay sentiments...lots of neutrals are there....how many will say these movies are hits..?

thread is open..lets see

other fans may not say they are hits but they can possibly say that they are blockbusters. :wink:

printhan
30th August 2010, 10:26 PM

Ada vidungapa.. Avar yeppo andha Ghillli matter ah sonnaro, appove therinju pochu :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
naan ivara seriousa eduthudan.. ippa neenga sollathan yosichu paarthan sirippu varuthu..

ponga vivasayi.... neenga oru sirippu vivasayi... :lol: :lol:

tamizharasan
30th August 2010, 10:27 PM
Did you read the following post? Thats his way of saying his *hit* films surpass each other. Sura obviously wasnt doing well, so he had to go back to Vettai. And as I said, as far as I know (USA, Trichy, Chennai) Ayan >> Vettai. Again, lets agree to disagree :-)

I really do not have regionwise details. But as a movie I liked Vettaikkaran far better than Ayan. So for me it really does not matter which movie is better hit.

Vivasaayi
30th August 2010, 10:28 PM
nerukku ner, shahjahaan, youth, sachin

even if we add these movies as hits(as u wish) it just count upto 19 ..

19/49 ....hehe..ivlothana unga BO pull?

gurly
30th August 2010, 10:28 PM
[quote=$Vijay_Fan$]

I'm starting you like you :)

$Vijay_Fan$
30th August 2010, 10:30 PM

thread is open..lets see

other fans may not say they are hits but they can possibly say that they are blockbusters. :wink:

Ungala indha thread le paathadhule enakku romba sondhosham :P

printhan
30th August 2010, 10:31 PM

20/50 mega hit.. appuram secial hit.. satha hit ennu roba hit irukku... :)

gane14
30th August 2010, 10:31 PM

even if we add these movis it just count upto 19 ..

Naanga innum kooda solluvom where producers gained a lot even its a hit or average but, thoongaravangal yezhuppalam aana thoonga maadhiri nadikkaravangala yezhuppa mudiyuma?

Yelundhirunga vivs yelundhuringa!!

Vivasaayi
30th August 2010, 10:32 PM

so shahjahaan,youth,sachin mega hit? ritu!!

what are those special hits, sadha hits? just curious to know...

sura is sadha hit eh?

tamizharasan
30th August 2010, 10:32 PM
[quote=$Vijay_Fan$]

I starting you like you :)

:thumbsup:

tamizharasan
30th August 2010, 10:33 PM

thread is open..lets see

Ungala indha thread le paathadhule enakku romba sondhosham :P

Same here.

printhan
30th August 2010, 10:34 PM

so shahjahaan,youth,sachin mega hit? ritu!!

what are those special hits, sadha hits? just curious to know...

sura is sadha hit eh?

enga vijaya pati theriya arvam kadurathukku romba nanri.. but naanga ippa busy.... officela day end tym.. coming after a break :wave:

Vivasaayi
30th August 2010, 10:35 PM
printhan

:wave:

had nice chat guys :)

gurly
30th August 2010, 10:36 PM
So no vijay fans are ready to list his hit movies in his filmography :clap:

sutham...

Before stating your views as matter a fact as you have just done, it would have been more proper to pose this question to us earlier.

Unfortunately, since there aren't any clear-cut stats for films, especially the one's in which he has acted in the early part of his career, we can only infer the outcome of his films. But since we're Vijay fans, our verdicts are not going to go far :x even if we put our biases aside.

gane14
30th August 2010, 10:36 PM
printhan

:wave:

had nice chat guys :)

:shoot: :wave:

gurly
30th August 2010, 10:37 PM

Accepted !!!

Vijay fans in this hub are very honest. If a movie is good, we say its good, if the movie sucks we say it sucks. But regardless of the outcome, we remain his dedicated fans 8-)

gane14
30th August 2010, 10:39 PM

Accepted !!!

Vijay fans in this hub are very honest. If a movie is good, we say its good, if the movie sucks we say it sucks. But regardless of the outcome, we remain his dedicated fans 8-)

adhey, adhey adheydhan gurly... :thumbsup:

$Vijay_Fan$
30th August 2010, 10:39 PM

Accepted !!!

:thumbsup:

tamizharasan
30th August 2010, 10:45 PM

Accepted !!!

The reason I said was, I found most of his late movies as fairly entertaining and engrossing. :?

gurly
30th August 2010, 10:57 PM

Sorry, i just wanted to add one more point :oops: Then we can agree to disagree!

Sun pictures, is getting more actively involved in purchasing films. This is evident if you see their line-up of purchased films. And even more, during the summer they went of a shopping-spree. At that point, there was so much complication over when each film would release (i know cuz i checked their website everyday to see when they would FINALLY release both vettaikaran and sura. Even our fans called sunpictures to ask when our movies would release and they simply said we don't even know yet)

Well long story short. It doesn't make sense in my opinion to say that each of their *big* films beat their previous ones. What's going to happen after the release of Enthiran (which i am certian is going to break all the records). In no way, atleast for some time, can any of their future acquired *big* movies beat Enthiran,unless sun pictures is playing to take over hollywood. If that is their motive as you claim, it's a shabby one at that.

vithagan
30th August 2010, 11:19 PM
Naalaya Theerpu - Average
Sendhoorapandi - Average
Rasigan- Average
Deva- Average
Rajavin Parvaiyile - Flop
Vishnu- Flop
Chandralekha- Flop
Coimbatore Maaple- Flop
Poove Unakkaga- Blockbuster
Vasantha Vasal- Flop
Maanbumigu Maanavan- Flop
Selva- Flop
Kaalamellam Kaathiruppen- Flop
Love Today- Super hit
Once More- Average
Nerrukku Ner- Flop
Kadhalukku Mariyadhai- Blockbuster
Ninaithen Vandhai- Average
Priyamudan - Hit
Nilaave Vaa - Flop
Thulladha Manamum Thullum - Blockbuster
Endrendrum Kadhal - Flop
Nenjinile- Flop
Minsara Kanna - Flop
Kannukkul Nilavu - Flop
Kushi - Blockbuster
Priyamaanavale - Hit
Friends- Hit
Badri- Average
Shahjahan- Flop
Thamizhan- Flop
Youth - Average
Bhagavathi- Flop
Vaseegara- Flop
Puthiya Geethai- Flop
Thirumalai - Super Hit
Udhaya- Flop
Ghilli - Blockbuster
Madhurey - Flop
Thirupaachi - Hit
Sachein - Average
Sukran
Sivakasi - Hit
Aadhi - Flop
Pokkiri - Blockbuster
Azhagiya Tamil Magan - Flop
Kuruvi - Flop
Pandhayam
Villu - Flop
Vettaikaaran - Average
Sura - Flop

ithula neenga choose pannia 12 movesa sollunga.. meethiya naanga solluram

Ennoda Parvayil Vijay padangalin BO stats

I'm really looking forward to 3 idiots remake and Kavalan, just wanted to see a different Vijay.

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
30th August 2010, 11:35 PM
I'm shocked to see Madhurey categorized under flop category by many people and websites ! Madhurey, Thirupachi, Sivakasi are BB movies... They got record openings here and did fantastic business :P

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
30th August 2010, 11:45 PM
-- ^ Chennai Box Office 2010 ^ -- The Progress So Far (in INR) Updated - Aug 30, 2010 :

* - Now Showing (Film is still there in the B'woods BO Chart)

1) VTV (12 weeks) - 5.75 crores
2) Singam (8 weeks) - 5.38
3) Raavanan (7 weeks) - 5.09
4) Paiyaa (7 weeks) - 5.06
5) Madrasapattinam (7 weeks) - 3.97*
6) Sura (4 weeks) - 3.32
7) Aayirathil Oruvan (6 weeks) - 3.23
8) Thillalangadi (4 weeks) - 2.72
9) Tamizh Padam (8 weeks) - 2.69
10) Asal (4 weeks) - 2.35
11) Naan Mahan Alla (1 week) - 2.04*
12) Theeratha Vilayattu Pillai (6 weeks) - 1.91
13) Goa (7 weeks) - 1.83
14) Angadi Theru (7 weeks) - 1.83
15) Kutty (5 weeks) - 1.65
16) IKMS (6 weeks) - 1.52
17) Kalavani (6 weeks) - 93 lakhs

Madrasapattinam (7w) - 3.97*
Inidhu Inidhu (1w) - 45 lakhs*

Change : NMA - 11th spot, Thillalangadi-BK-KSV out of charts
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Top 10 Chennai Box Office Openings (First 3 days : Fri, Sat, Sun)

* - Now Running

1) Raavanan - 88,46,206
2) Singam - 77,73,865
3) NMA - 73,41,015*
4) Sura - 71,51,083
5) Paiyaa - 70,99,863
6) Aayirathil Oruvan - 70,04,264 (4 days)
7) Vinnaithaandi Varuvaayaa - 64,66,062
8) Aasal - 62,53,908
9) Thillalangadi - 54,68,181
10) Madrasapattinam - 52,08,160
11) Goa - 46,95,147
12) Kutty - 35,92,834 (4 days)
13) TVP - 30,52,908
14) T.Pa - 26,14,377
15) Angadi Theru - 24,91,711
16) Vamsam - 23,50,125*
17) Inidhu Inidhu - 20,16,030*

Neeyum Naanum - 1,75,560*
Ramar - 2,01,195*
Vilai - 2,53,776*
Moscowin Kaveri - 9,41,959*

VinodKumar's
31st August 2010, 12:24 AM

Accepted !!!

I didnt mean Vijay is not good. I meant his stats are not good.

VinodKumar's
31st August 2010, 12:31 AM

Accepted !!!

:evil: Yaara solluringa ? I should have typed Vijay stats there. I have been following Vijay for more than a decade. Konjam yosichu pesunga please.

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
31st August 2010, 12:35 AM
Misunderstanding Vino :sad: .. A thing that is commonly found amongst our fans.. Same case here :neutral:

VinodKumar's
31st August 2010, 12:37 AM
Misunderstanding Vino :sad: .. A thing that is commonly found amongst our fans.. Same case here :neutral:

Vinodh, It was not misunderstood by Gane. It was typed wrongly by me. Free ah vidunga oothi perusakka venam !!!

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
31st August 2010, 12:40 AM
Nothing wrong !! Oru orutharukkum oru oru feeling :neutral: Sari, freeya vitturaen !!

gane14
31st August 2010, 12:55 AM

Accepted !!!

:evil: Yaara solluringa ? I should have typed Vijay stats there. I have been following Vijay for more than a decade. Konjam yosichu pesunga please.

Vinodh, sathiyama ungala sollala :oops:

Pls check ur pm

VinodKumar's
31st August 2010, 01:28 AM

Accepted !!!

Vinodh, sathiyama ungala sollala :oops:

Pls check ur pm

No problem Gane :D !!! I misunderstood you :oops: :( Sorry !!!

MADDY
31st August 2010, 09:06 AM
-- ^ Chennai Box Office 2010 ^ -- The Progress So Far (in INR) Updated - Aug 30, 2010 :

1) VTV (12 weeks) - 5.75 crores
2) Singam (8 weeks) - 5.38
3) Raavanan (7 weeks) - 5.09

Top 10 Chennai Box Office Openings (First 3 days : Fri, Sat, Sun)1) Raavanan - 88,46,206

8-)

printhan
31st August 2010, 01:56 PM
Inga ippa than Morning Soo.. Good morning ladies n Gentlemen :)

$Vijay_Fan$
31st August 2010, 02:06 PM
Inga ippa than Morning Soo.. Good morning ladies n Gentlemen :)

Inga ippo afternoon, so good after noon :)

printhan
31st August 2010, 02:17 PM
Innaikku BO nilavaram eppadi irukku...?

Riyazz
31st August 2010, 02:47 PM

ayan(action surya) + pitamagan(jolly surya) surya would have performed ghilli much better in my opinion.. :cry: idi elam ena yenda paka vikira kadavule

printhan
31st August 2010, 03:05 PM

ayan(action surya) + pitamagan(jolly surya) surya would have performed ghilli much better in my opinion.. :cry: idi elam ena yenda paka vikira kadavule

y blood..? same blood.. :lol: :lol:

preethamm
31st August 2010, 03:20 PM
Eventhough I didnt play yesterday.....
Can we start today........Box Office game

printhan
31st August 2010, 03:27 PM

y not.. i like to entertain ppl.. :)

$Vijay_Fan$
31st August 2010, 03:38 PM

Ellarkum ore velayatta pocha :hammer:

Nov anna varatum, potukodukuraen :lol:

preethamm
31st August 2010, 03:38 PM

y not.. i like to entertain ppl.. :)

k which are the two teams..........

printhan
31st August 2010, 03:44 PM
neenga entha teamodaiyum varalalaam.. naan thalaphykku attacking defends.. midfiled ellam pannuran :)

printhan
31st August 2010, 03:45 PM

inga yaaru argue panninaalum naanga ellam annan thambi than.... just hav fun :)

Riyazz
31st August 2010, 03:47 PM

inga yaaru argue panninaalum naanga ellam annan thambi than.... just hav fun :) :exactly: argument is not a solution its for fun

$Vijay_Fan$
31st August 2010, 03:49 PM

inga yaaru argue panninaalum naanga ellam annan thambi than.... just hav fun :)

Nenja na**tiyae pa :lol:

printhan
31st August 2010, 03:59 PM
no more chatting here.. plz come to CC.. thanx