PDA

View Full Version : Top 10 Versatile Actors

Pages : 1 2 [3]

Nerd
8th June 2009, 09:14 PM
:lol:
Haven't seen Kedi and Ponniyin selvan but Plum, add this too.
kAthalnA summA illai - A crook who steals bikes for a living. Attracted by an imported bike the hero drives, follows him and accompanies him in search of the heroine. Learns a thing or two about louu, affection etc and in fact sacrifices his life for the hero's louu :cry:

crajkumar_be
8th June 2009, 09:15 PM
:shock: Kaurava thotram panra alavukku ivan oru poruttaa!!!!

Plum
8th June 2009, 09:18 PM
Haven't seen Kedi and Ponniyin selvan but Plum, add this too.
kAthalnA summA illai - A crook who steals bikes for a living. Attracted by an imported bike the hero drives, follows him and accompanies him in search of the heroine. Learns a thing or two about louu, affection etc and in fact sacrifices his life for the hero's louu :cry:
Nerd, ipdi oru padam irukkaradhe enakku ippo dhaan theriyum.
** Neenga Ravikrishna fan-a, ivlo close-a avar career-ai watch paNNi irukkenga? **

Nerd
8th June 2009, 09:24 PM
Plum, you have seen more RK films than I have, is it not :P

KSI is a gultti remake. Gultti friends of mine had some good things to say about the film - straang rekamandEsan. The film was not bad actually.

And I am not sure if you really want RK in the list :shock:

Plum
8th June 2009, 09:28 PM
Plum, you have seen more RK films than I have, is it not :P

illai, 7G-ye muzhusa paarkalai. Appappo paartha scenes vechu oru synopsis pottaen.

KSI is a gultti remake. Gultti friends of mine had some good things to say about the film - straang rekamandEsan. The film was not bad actually.

Yeah, thought so, was vaguely familiar. It was a telugu movie with 'Allari' Naresh, son of a popular director, and Allari was his first movie remade as Kurumbu in Tamil. Cant rememebr the name now.

And I am not sure if you really want RK in the list :shock:
[/quote]
Are you serious! Edhukku andha post podarennu munnurai pottutu dhaane pottaen!

app_engine
8th June 2009, 09:31 PM
Mild digression -

There has been some noise about Sivaji being the most versatile actor.

தப்புங்க. Proof ? TMM :-( அவரு நடிக்கவே தெரியாம பயங்கரமா ஃபெயிலியர் ஆன கதை உங்களுக்குத்தெரியாமப்போச்சே?

End digression

Vivasaayi
8th June 2009, 09:34 PM
app?

TMM?

Plum
8th June 2009, 09:36 PM
vivs, he means politics. Tamizhaga Munnetra MunnaNi. Andha party launch paNNittu En Thamizh En MakkaL-nu padam eduthar. Those were dark days for Sivaji fans...

Vivasaayi
8th June 2009, 09:37 PM
OHHH..OK :)

app_engine
8th June 2009, 09:54 PM
Viv, going by the same criteria, there are much more versatile actors (very active today regardless of age / experience parameters) outside the screen world :-)

HonestRaj
8th June 2009, 10:08 PM
Karthik (Anban),

Didn't expect this from you.

Regards Murali sir,

My comment was targeted at the hypocrisy in the bias we have towards our favourites. It has nothing to do with my perception or opinion about NT/MGR[b]

Me too ..... parthadhum appadi post pannanumnu thoanriyadhu :)

HonestRaj
8th June 2009, 10:14 PM
consistency of the fans'na ?

consistency of the fans

:evil:

doesnt motor!

HonestRaj
8th June 2009, 10:25 PM
Rajni - no need to divide into 25 years and 15 years before that. Overal, he is quite versatile. As I have observed before, at one point in 70's, I believe he was tipped for acting honours and Kamal for superstardom. That the scales were reversed is an indicator of the versatility of these two.

:)

Face Off -- kadhai madhiri

villan007
8th June 2009, 10:29 PM
shall i point out the diverstity among the roles played by vijay?

ithula point panna enna iruku?

Bike mechanic,Welding vekravaru,aruvaal seiravaru,Police(:lol2:),miltryy aapeesar(:rotfl2:)

Murali Srinivas
8th June 2009, 10:38 PM
Karthik (Anban),

Didn't expect this from you.

Regards Murali sir,

My comment was targeted at the hypocrisy in the bias we have towards our favourites. It has nothing to do with my perception or opinion about NT/MGR[b]

Me too ..... parthadhum appadi post pannanumnu thoanriyadhu :)

Karthik & Karthik,

Fine. Sorry, if I sounded irritated.

Plum,

Ethuku welcome? I read most of the threads but I may not post.

Regards

P_R
8th June 2009, 11:49 PM
Kizhinjidhu!

Meendum definition-a? Bill Clinda "is" -ku definition ketta kadhayaa airuchu :) :lol:

P_R
8th June 2009, 11:50 PM
:shock: Kaurava thotram panra alavukku ivan oru poruttaa!!!! :lol:

adhuvum avan nadichA enna gouravam ?

Avadi to America
9th June 2009, 12:01 AM
<Dig> A2A, ennadhu idhu? Graphics/Make-up munnAdi edutha photo-va ellAm popularize panna koodAdhu. Snagar thalaivar original color-la varavechiduvaan pOlayE.. Even then indha maadhiri oily looks ellaam :oops: <ends>

inth photokku naan oru varam wait pannunga....ORKUTla pasanga eduth photo... I am not sure it is thalivar or model.... Anyway "Something is better than Nothing".... shankar oru stilla kuda velya vida mattaruppa..... aniyaythukku adaki vasikurappla....

Plum
9th June 2009, 07:21 AM
A2A, is that RAjni? Naan modhalla RAmesh Powar-nu nenachitten...no offence!

Avadi to America
9th June 2009, 07:34 AM
A2A, is that RAjni? Naan modhalla RAmesh Powar-nu nenachitten...no offence!

naan thalivar nenaichuthan DP pottu irruken :lol:

groucho070
9th June 2009, 07:45 AM
So where are we, Plum? I've already put forward my argument on behalf of Madhavan. Hope you have enough stuff there.

I supported Nerd's points on Dhanush. He still has a long way to go, no doubt.

My next bet is on Jeeva and Arya. Jeeva aiming to be versatile, and there are hits and misses. Arya, simply because the man has got great presence and can do more with less. But let's see what others say about Dhanush first.

Plum
9th June 2009, 10:56 AM
groucho, Dhanush - no takers.
Maddy and Surya - panchayat postponed,. Modhalla first round mudippom.

Dhanush is rejected for sheer lack of evidence and lack of interest.

Jeeva and Arya. Sure, we can start on them.

groucho070
9th June 2009, 11:16 AM
Yen athukulla Dhanush-ai dismiss pannittingga? I thought there were some discussion. I cannot write much, coz I saw very little, and that very little (YNM, the only one I saw in full) convinced me that this brother got a future. As long as he stops hijacking his dad-in-law's film titles he can be someone on his own.

Plum
9th June 2009, 12:03 PM
Future ellam bright-ave irukkattum. But is he versatile? What evidence?

Sarna
9th June 2009, 01:34 PM
Dhanush is rejected

:evil: indha thread'a izhuththu moodungapa :x

Sarna
9th June 2009, 01:36 PM

If Dhanush is not, then none is versatile in the current generation :huh:

P_R
9th June 2009, 01:37 PM
Dhanush is a great actor but there is not enough evidence to claim he is versatile. Someone please disagree with me.

hattori_hanzo
9th June 2009, 01:39 PM
Yen athukulla Dhanush-ai dismiss pannittingga? I thought there were some discussion. I cannot write much, coz I saw very little, and that very little YNM, the only one I saw in full) convinced me that this brother got a future. As long as he stops hijacking his dad-in-law's film titles he can be someone on his own.

He might have a future, but, IMO far from versatile. There is hardly any difference in the roles he has done till now, except KK and Pudhupettai. TA,PEAS,Sullan,Polladhavan,TT,YNM ellathulayum rubberstamp scope & role dhaan. Dhanush's characters in these movies are as different from one another as Vijay in Sivakasi, Madurae and Thirupachi. His performance might have been marginally different but does that make him versatile? :roll:

Plum
9th June 2009, 01:45 PM

manu kudunga

hattori_hanzo
9th June 2009, 01:47 PM
Why is Ajith not in anyone's list?
Villian, Kireedam, Mugavari & KKKK, Citizen, Attagasam, Vaali, Billa, Ji.
AFAILK, he is more versatile than Bharath, Dhanush or Arya ( :frightened: )

P_R
9th June 2009, 01:48 PM

Citizen

kELviyum neengaLE kEttuttu...badhilum neengaLE sonnA eppidi

Vivasaayi
9th June 2009, 01:51 PM
dhanush has a wonderful comfort zone

andha zonekulla soopera velayaduvaru..aanaa veliya vandha "eeii sullan vaa sullan"than

groucho070
9th June 2009, 01:53 PM
I feel you should again divide into categories.

Seniors - Been there done it, so we leave 'em out.

Gen X: Madhavan, Surya, and the peers.
Gen Y: Jeeva, Arya, Dhanush, some might want to include the drone voiced Prassana (PR's blood is boiling now), or even Ravi Krishna.

hattori_hanzo
9th June 2009, 01:57 PM

Citizen

PR, LOL.
What I meant was, though the end result was a horror show, he had the guts to take up new 'out-of-comfort-zone' characters and different movies like Mugavari. Even after becoming a mass hero, he did Kireedom, and his perfomance wwas noteworthy.

Plum
9th June 2009, 02:10 PM
H_H, let's say as groucho has been emphasising, let's look at the result rather than effort. Effort to look different or take on different roles - Surya, Madhavan, Jeeva, Arya, Bharath all qualify but result epdingaradhu dhaan keLvi.

Sarna
9th June 2009, 02:34 PM

Citizen

KadhalkOttai - Surya ( Graduate role)
Ullaasam - Guru (Gangster role)
Kadhal mannan - Shiva (careless guy)
UEK - Sanjay ( Foriegn return )
Vaali - Shiva/Deva ( sollanumaa enna :smokesmirk: )
Nee varuvaayena - Subramani ( Jolly guy )
Amarkkalam - Vasu ( again Gangster but in different dimension)
Mugavari - Sridhar ( :2thumbsup: )
KKKK - Manohar
Dheena - Dheena
Villian - vishnu
Varalaru - Shivashanker
Billa - Billa

iththana examples kuduththadhukkappuramum, Ajith sodhappalaa nadichcha sila padangala mattum quote panni versatile illainu solra mudivOda irundheenganaa :roll: adhukkum badhil irukku :)

Ajith is more interested in GRATIFYING his FANS(engala) than anything else 8-)
and FANS we are NO MORE interested in comparing him with nEththu penja mazhaila mozhachcha kaalaans :arrow:

Sarna
9th June 2009, 02:47 PM

manu kudunga

namma dhanush'ku varuvOm :)

TL - Mahesh ( Vidala-payyan role with kaamam)
KK - Vinod ( anbukkaaga yEngura oru psycho )
TT - Vasu ( Careless guy )
DK - Babu ( :swinghead: )
PudhupEttai - Kokki kumar ( wt a man :clap: :clap: )
Thiruvilyaadal - thiru ( jolly guy )
Polladhavan - prabhu ( a mixture of jolly, careless, caring etc )

:)

crajkumar_be
9th June 2009, 02:54 PM
Thanus:
PP - Good
Polladhavan - Good
Kadhal Kondein (thats how they spelt Kandukondein Kandukondein) - Not good and i would blame Selvaraghavan more for this

One can safely group the rest of his movies under the same bucket, which is his comfort zone.
Sarna, i think DK,TA, TT etc are all the same. I mean the role and his background might be slightly different but performance adhe madhiri dhaan irundhuchu nu nenaikkaren. Not saying that it was necessarily bad, but since we're ont he topic of versatility, i'm bringing this classification

P_R
9th June 2009, 03:02 PM
Sarna you are listing a bunch of different roles where the performance was not that different from one another. UEK !!!. And in some cases your examples are making my point. Of course there are a couple of cases like Vaali, varalAru where his role was 'different' and demanding and his performance matched up to the demands. But overall versatile-nu solra alavukku variety illai.

When evaluating versatility one has to take into account 'different' trials to see the extent of success/failure in them. That is why Citizen is a natural candidate for the discussion.

P_R
9th June 2009, 03:07 PM
Parent rejected and/or anAdharavAna lower-middle class guy who is

angry
vulnerable
jovial

indha vattaththai vittu innum veLiya varalai.
innum vayasu irukku. Wait paNNuvOm.

Plum
9th June 2009, 03:12 PM
-DELETED-FOR-DUPLICATE-

Plum
9th June 2009, 03:13 PM
Mugavari - Sridhar ( )
KKKK - Manohar
Dheena - Dheena
Villian - vishnu
Varalaru - Shivashanker
Billa - Billa

sarna, enna idhu,enna enna role paNninarunnu ketta hero peyar-ai list pandreenga

Indha gangster, godfather idhellam defined roles. Manohar-ngaradhu oru pudhu type role-a? :-)
(Just kidding man, i know what you want to imply)

Plum
9th June 2009, 03:14 PM
UEK - foreign return

namma madanagopal maadhiriya?

Plum
9th June 2009, 03:14 PM
PR, andha angry, vulnerable and jovial dhaan versatility-nu solraangannu ninaikkaren - ennA range-u!

hattori_hanzo
9th June 2009, 03:20 PM
H_H, let's say as groucho has been emphasising, let's look at the result rather than effort. Effort to look different or take on different roles - Surya, Madhavan, Jeeva, Arya, Bharath all qualify but result epdingaradhu dhaan keLvi.

Even if you consider end result as the sole criterion, Vaali, Kireedam, Villian, Mugavari and Varalaaru were all very different from one another. I wont say Ajith is a great actor. He is not half as successful as Kamal in doing multiple characters with ease, but why is it that when Bharath (whose Nepali was as bad as Citizen) and Arya are there in the list, Ajith isnt?

Plum
9th June 2009, 03:27 PM
Ajith appurama varalam. Vijay kooda consider pannalam - adhukkenna? Yaarume blanket reject kidayadhu.
Dijiplined-a one by one povom

Dhanush? Avaru udhavakkarai paiyan turning into family head role thavira vera edhavadhu uruppadiya paNNi irukkara( though as many observed, he is quite competent, and is a pleasure to watch)? Pudhuppettai - with mixed results; what else?

Prabo
9th June 2009, 05:03 PM
[tscii:cf1ca8ab16]

Citizen

Ithukuthan :x

I was sure that only a non Ajith fan will bring his name here and I was also sure that the very name of Ajith will be met with some sarcastic comments, when 5 films old Arya and nearly 10 films old Jeeva are considered as versatile actors.

A mass hero cannot be versatile, that's why Rajni isn't versatile after Annamalai and that' why MGR isn’t discussed in this thread. I am not comparing the heroes or their performance or their reach here, just their choice of subjects. So, I think there’s no point in discussing Ajith atleast for now (IMO). Hope, Ajith chooses subjects that warranty his acting skills like Vaali or Varalaaru often and I am sure he will give tough competition to current generation actors. Also, it is not a coincidence that Ajith is the first choice of many movies of Surya, without being considered a better/fine/good actor by Bala, Mani, etc.

Risk’ae edukkama rusk sappidra, wanna be versatile actor’a nakkal adikka nerya matter irruku, but I don’t want to divert this thread :P .
[/tscii:cf1ca8ab16]

Plum
9th June 2009, 05:16 PM
wnna be versatile actor-ai dhaaraLama nakakl adinga. Adhukku dhaan indha thread.

Sarna
9th June 2009, 06:32 PM
Sarna you are listing a bunch of different roles where the performance was not that different from one another. UEK !!!. And in some cases your examples are making my point. Of course there are a couple of cases like Vaali, varalAru where his role was 'different' and demanding and his performance matched up to the demands. But overall versatile-nu solra alavukku variety illai.

When evaluating versatility one has to take into account 'different' trials to see the extent of success/failure in them. That is why Citizen is a natural candidate for the discussion.

sila vishayangal directors kaila irukku :P Sullan padaththa direct panna director PP or Pollaadhavan'a direct panniyirundhaa :lol2:

If you take Citizen, director has majority share :twisted: same goes to Vaali as well as Varalaaru :) but same actor ....so problem enganu ungalukku puriyanum :P

sari ..unga kutrachaattukku varuvOm...
'different' trials to see the extent of success/failure in them.

idha base pannidhaan ivvalavu nEram indha thread'la pEsittirundheengalaa :o

PR, unga LOGIC enakku suththamaa puriyala :roll:

Hulkster
9th June 2009, 06:46 PM
Arent great actors versatile actors? Plum neenga yein template use penneinga but you forgot that the way the roles are executed must be convincing, ravikrishna just used one expression and one sound for all roles. :lol2:

Dhanush is probably a director's actor. Especially Sullan where the film itself was a indication of what director ramana used for Dhanush. But on films with selvaraghavan you could see that he has the ability to get into the skin of the role. He certainly is capable of a power-packed action entertainer but the problem is how the director uses him. Padikkathavan was quite near but more on comedy. We need to see how he churns out his upcoming film arya.

Hulkster
9th June 2009, 06:55 PM

He is saying that we should consider how successful the actors have pulled off the different roles they have played.

Ajith has two problems. Dialogue delivery and his modulation. At times they can be so monotonous that it ruins whatever good work he did for the role. Citizen would have been a grand success if he was abit more focussed on getting the pain of a "son of a soil" seeing his whole dynasty go extinct. The problem here was his almost artificial modulation and dialogue delivery when he mentions the "naan thani aalu ellei" and most scenes where he encounters his pain. Otherwise i felt he was quite good especially the ending climax scenes. He certainly has good body language and expressions.

P_R
9th June 2009, 06:59 PM

enna puriyalai

Versatile: doing different types of roles convicingly

We were talking about Surya and Madhavan who were found (in varying degrees) convincing in their performances in 'different' roles.

Dhanush was rejetted. Not because he had tried different roles and failed. But because he did not try different roles.

Then we came to Ajith. Who has done several indifferentiable roles, a couple of different roles successfully and some 'different' roles miserably.

Now...do you get the logical flow.. ?

Sarna
9th June 2009, 07:22 PM
Thanus:
PP - Good
Polladhavan - Good
Kadhal Kondein (thats how they spelt Kandukondein Kandukondein) - Not good and i would blame Selvaraghavan more for this

One can safely group the rest of his movies under the same bucket, which is his comfort zone.
Sarna, i think DK,TA, TT etc are all the same. I mean the role and his background might be slightly different but performance adhe madhiri dhaan irundhuchu nu nenaikkaren. Not saying that it was necessarily bad, but since we're ont he topic of versatility, i'm bringing this classification

comfort zone :?
Karthik..brother of Surya.. US return did Paruthiveeran with ease... saridhaananga ?...if u agree with me and If I rightly understood ur logic, then Karthik qualified with honors in his comfortless zone :)

on the same logic, Polladhavan and PP are uncomfortable zones for Dhanush(due to his physic)... saridhaananga ?... eventhen he qualifies convincing'ly ... at times amazing'ly :)

if u say yes to above italic questions, read below post... or better ignore :)

on the same logic, Surya endha padaththula PASS aayirukkaapla ?????
Sakthi from PM or
Krishnan from VA or
Gajini from Gajini
or Chinna from perazhagan

ellaamE uncomfortable zone and Surya fails miserably .....

PS .. ignoring AYAN - Masala movie..eventhough Surya did more than convincing 8-)

Plum
9th June 2009, 07:24 PM
Sarna, no questions on other movieswhich were mixed bag for me, as Surya mostly is for me, but Pithamgan-la, he was spot-on. That one cannot be bettered.

Sarna
9th June 2009, 07:25 PM

enna puriyalai

Versatile: doing different types of roles convicingly

We were talking about Surya and Madhavan who were found (in varying degrees) convincing in their performances in 'different' roles.

Now...do you get the logical flow.. ?

If I rightly understood ur logic, Madhavan qualifies under success...Surya qualifies under failure :)

Sarna
9th June 2009, 07:30 PM

He is saying that we should consider how successful the actors have pulled off the different roles they have played.

Ajith has two problems. Dialogue delivery and his modulation. At times they can be so monotonous that it ruins whatever good work he did for the role. Citizen would have been a grand success if he was abit more focussed on getting the pain of a "son of a soil" seeing his whole dynasty go extinct. The problem here was his almost artificial modulation and dialogue delivery when he mentions the "naan thani aalu ellei" and most scenes where he encounters his pain. Otherwise i felt he was quite good especially the ending climax scenes. He certainly has good body language and expressions.

Hulkster, I agree with u 8-)

P_R
9th June 2009, 07:35 PM
Surya in PithAmagan fail-A ... adhula miserably vEraiyA :lol2:

Sarna
9th June 2009, 07:37 PM
UEK - foreign return

UEK - Unnidaththil Ennai KoduththEn

Madanagopal range'ku illainaalum.... Ajith was pretty good in his accent/body language.... and u cant expect more in Vikraman's movie :P

Nerd
9th June 2009, 07:37 PM
pudhuppEttai Danus mixed results-A :shock: Adhu maadhiri oru role innum suryavO, maddyO kooda panninathillai..

crajkumar_be
9th June 2009, 07:39 PM
comfort zone :?
Karthik..brother of Surya.. US return did Paruthiveeran with ease... saridhaananga ?...if u agree with me and If I rightly understood ur logic, then Karthik qualified with honors in his comfortless zone :)

Agree

on the same logic, Polladhavan and PP are uncomfortable zones for Dhanush(due to his physic)... saridhaananga ?... eventhen he qualifies convincing'ly ... at times amazing'ly :)

Agree and already mentioned-nga (Polladhavan, character is close to his udhavakkarai stereo type but he does it convncingly and with a difference)

on the same logic, Surya endha padaththula PASS aayirukkaapla ?????
Sakthi from PM or
Krishnan from VA or
Gajini from Gajini
or Chinna from perazhagan

ellaamE uncomfortable zone and Surya fails miserably .....

PS .. ignoring AYAN - Masala movie..eventhough Surya did more than convincing 8-)
Sakthi from PM - Passes with very good marks
Krishnan from VA (is it the old man) - Not bad, though his difficulty shows in some scenes.
Ghajini - Fail
Chinna - No great shakes but i found him funny in a scene or three

Plum
9th June 2009, 07:41 PM
In Perazhagan, Karthik was the bigger failure than Chinna. Sema Sodhappal - almost Ghajni redux in post-jyothika-murder scenes. avaroda character kadaisi varaikkum puriyave illai - surely Surya's fault that one.

P_R
9th June 2009, 07:44 PM
Sakthi from PM - Passes with very good marks
Krishnan from VA (is it the old man) - Not bad, though his difficulty shows in some scenes.
Ghajini - Fail
Chinna - No great shakes but i found him funny in a scene or three

Sakthi - distinction, "MGR kaiyAla medal" range
Krishnan from VA - ordinary. Border pass
Ghajini - wierd. Border fail
Chinna - First Class-la Pass-u (when graded on the curve - nears distinction)

P_R
9th June 2009, 07:45 PM
In Perazhagan, Karthik was the bigger failure than Chinna.... Chinna was not a failure 'ngrEn...summA thirumba thirumba....

Plum
9th June 2009, 07:49 PM
sari, teknik fault in writing. I found Chinna fine too. But Karthik was a killer. I mean, he killed the second half for me. Chinna by Maddy? Nenachu paarthen...

Nerd
9th June 2009, 07:51 PM
Chinna - colossal failure. Maddykku ellAm thEvaiyE illai :lol2:
PM - Distinction
Ghajini - Fail (Sanjay - Pass)
Krishna - Disaster

crajkumar_be
9th June 2009, 07:53 PM
Karthik - Apapdi enna avvalavu mosama act pannaara? Should we blaming the character instead, even granting that his acting was not good?

P_R
9th June 2009, 07:53 PM
munguneechal-layE akkaRaikku pOittu varuvEnnu sollirukkEn

starts the line with great enthusiasm in recalling his bragging to Jothika and then upon seeing Vivek's expression his voice dies and he lowers his eyes :lol:

idhai yaar vEnaalum seyyalaamamaam :lol2:

P_R
9th June 2009, 07:56 PM
It is not supposed to be a 'real'/'authentic' performance. It is a fun movie and within the reality of that movie Surya played Chinna extremely well

The furtive look around before he attempts the jump-kiss (Shankar NetrAlaya Chief Doctor)

(In the Vasantha and Co Owner scene)
Vivek:....adhukku pEru kOmaNam
Surya: adhu nee katturadhu.....heheheh..(off-key) pudhiya vaanam

The "hehehe" is just so :lol:

It was nothing like anything he has done before or since. Versatility.

crajkumar_be
9th June 2009, 07:57 PM
Mayavi - Distinction
Ayudha Ezhuthu - Very good and a half
Kaakka Kaakka - Pass
VA (son) - Distinction

idhayum solla kadamaippattirukken, indha idathil

Nerd
9th June 2009, 08:02 PM
Kaakka kaakka pass-A??? Romaans scenes-la subtle-A act pannrEnnu Ramarajan maadhiri moonja vachippAr paarunga.. :clap:

AE - First class
KK - Fail
VA son - Border pass
Mayavi - (haven't seen)

hattori_hanzo
9th June 2009, 08:04 PM
Karthik - Apapdi enna avvalavu mosama act pannaara? Should we blaming the character instead, even granting that his acting was not good?

addhane..Mosama act pannina madhiri onnum theriyala. It was a very ordinary role and his performance didnt enhance it. Thats all.

Sarna
9th June 2009, 08:05 PM
UEK - foreign return

madanagopal range'ku ellaam illeenga, but his accent was pretty good and u cant expect more in Vikraman's movie :P

P_R
9th June 2009, 08:05 PM
addhane..Mosama act pannina madhiri onnum theriyala. It was a very ordinary role and his performance didnt enhance it. Thats all.
Yes

Ghajini and Krishnan are perhaps the only roles Surya can be accused of messing up (though I disagree with these too)

hattori_hanzo
9th June 2009, 08:07 PM
Kaakka kaakka pass-A??? Romaans scenes-la subtle-A act pannrEnnu Ramarajan maadhiri moonja vachippAr paarunga.. :clap:

AE - First class
KK - Fail
VA son - Border pass
Mayavi - (haven't seen)

Adhukkaga eppavume Million-Dollar-smile'a flash pannittu irukka mudiyuma. Thangapadhakkam'la Sivaji eppidi verappa nipparu. Police karan'na romancukkellam avalavu dhaan importance. :)

Sarna
9th June 2009, 08:08 PM

:shock: kalaimaamani award maadhiri solreenga :lol:

crajkumar_be
9th June 2009, 08:08 PM

AE - First class
KK - Fail
VA son - Border pass
Mayavi - (haven't seen)
KK pass illenna pala papers-a na fail panna vendiyirukkum, sollitten!

P_R
9th June 2009, 08:09 PM

:shock: kalaimaamani award maadhiri solreenga :lol:
Lifted from karagAttakAran Ramarajan dialogue

engappA periya aattakkaararu...MGR kaiyAlayE medal vaangunavaru

crajkumar_be
9th June 2009, 08:09 PM
"Adhukkaga eppavume Million-Dollar-smile'a flash pannittu irukka mudiyuma"
- illa Asogan madhiri reaction kudukka thaan mudiyuma?
:twisted:

hattori_hanzo
9th June 2009, 08:12 PM
VA - Havent seen
Ghajini - Pass ; Sanjay = Pass
Chinna - Distinction ; Karthik - Pass
Ayan - Pass
Friends - First Class (I liked him in this movie)
Neruku Ner - Suspended from school.

app_engine
Ghajini and Krishnan are perhaps the only roles Surya can be accused of messing up (though I disagree with these too)

அது எப்பிடிங்க அவர் மோசமா பண்ணின ரோல் தான் மோஸ்ட் சக்சஸ்ஃபுல் ஆனது?

எங்கோ உதைக்குதே? I think this thread disses the whole taste of TN (& India as that is the most successful movie EVER it seems).

I think this is outright elitism. BTW, Ghajini is one of the few Surya movies I liked (Asin was very good in that movie as well).

Nerd
Million Dollar smile is better than a bad attempt at subtle acting.

Nandha - First class
Mounam pEsiyathE - First class

AvlOdhaanE..

Nerd
9th June 2009, 08:14 PM
Friendsaaaaaaaa :shock:

app_engine
9th June 2009, 08:15 PM
அடுத்து என்ன?

சிவாஜி was just pass in thangappadhakkam etc? (One can always say he didn't fight properly in the opening scene)

Plum
9th June 2009, 08:16 PM
Adhukkaga eppavume Million-Dollar-smile'a flash pannittu irukka mudiyuma.
neenga maraimugama edho solla vareenga polirukku :-)

P_R
9th June 2009, 08:17 PM
Nandha - First class

I found MP quite annoying. oru maadhiri 'put-on' coolness.
Same in Kakka Kaakka.

IMO 'coolest' performance is AE. 8-)

Nerd
9th June 2009, 08:18 PM
a_e, enna logic idhu? Kamal was better in Hey Raam than SKV. Which one did well in the BO?

crajkumar_be
9th June 2009, 08:20 PM
I found MP quite annoying. oru maadhiri 'put-on' coolness.

:exactly:
Padamum overrated

Same in Kakka Kaakka.

Vehemently disagree.
I also demand an explanation and apology for the kind of dissing Suriya's performance and the movie itself (KK) has received in this hub. "I will write to the hindu..." :lol:

Plum
9th June 2009, 08:20 PM
Million Dollar smile is better than a bad attempt at subtle acting.

No, both are equally bad.

Sarna
9th June 2009, 08:21 PM

I forgot this :oops: ... idhula First class with distinction 8-)

crajkumar_be
a_e, enna logic idhu? Kamal was better in Hey Raam than SKV. Which one did well in the BO?
a_e indha madhiri neraya post panraar :roll:

And what is he referring to as the biggest hit ever in IFI? Indhi Ghajini-ya? adha pathi inga yarum pesaliye...

Plum
MP was an annoying over-hyped sh*t of a film. But one of Yuvan's best albums, though.

crajkumar_be
9th June 2009, 08:22 PM
MP was an annoying over-hyped sh*t of a film. But one of Yuvan's best albums, though.
Re-recording arumaya potruppaapla, Junior

Sarna
9th June 2009, 08:23 PM

idhellaam 100 much :oops: MP is my pick in Surya's movies 8-)

Plum
9th June 2009, 08:23 PM
CR, Ghajni-ai solraarunu nenaikkaren. Onnum illai recent-a 'Adhi' padam paartharam -innoru thread-la solli irundhaar.Konjam leeway kodukkaNUm
(No offence)

Plum
9th June 2009, 08:24 PM

Blaady generasan gaap.

P_R
9th June 2009, 08:25 PM
Same in Kakka Kaakka.

Vehemently disagree.
I also demand an explanation and apology for the kind of dissing Suriya's performance and the movie itself (KK) has received in this hub. "I will write to the hindu..." :lol:

I think this movie was no substance and all empty air. It had very ordinary performances and got disproportionate applause. adhunaala konjam kaduppu.

Nothing extraordinary about the performance. But romba pEsappattadhu.

He (and GM too) will try too hard to be stylish: "That's why we've put the barricades 'round here"

sari sari vidu :lol2:

Nerd
9th June 2009, 08:25 PM
And what is he referring to as the biggest hit ever in IFI? :shock:
Ghajini dhaan (Hindi). Not sure but certainly in the top 3.

Plum/CR, ungalukku MP-nA enakka VA appadi dhaan. Rerecording-um thaanga mudiyaadhu.

Plum
9th June 2009, 08:26 PM
Re-recording arumaya potruppaapla, Junior

Re-recording avLo notice paNNalai. Andha twist at the climax :sigh:
And a bunch of non-actors from the friends to Trisha to the annoying giggle-o Laila.

Sarna
9th June 2009, 08:27 PM

Blaady generasan gaap.

10years ellaam :?

crajkumar_be
9th June 2009, 08:28 PM
And what is he referring to as the biggest hit ever in IFI? :shock:
Ghajini dhaan (Hindi). Not sure but certainly in the top 3.

Realized (teeplight) he was referring to the Hindi Ghajini and edited my post (adhula enna doubt, isnt it a clear winner?). Anyway, like i said adhu irrelevant aache..

Plum
9th June 2009, 08:29 PM
Nerd, naan VA paarka kooda illai. Applying "One Pot One Strand of Rice" logic, TV-la paartha edhuvum it is not a trigger to watching it. Naan paartha ore Old Surya scene(andha kadhavai thirandhu young surya drug dance paarkaradhu) was pretty well done.
Sameera Reddy - attempt to present her as fresh, virginal heartthrob doesnt cut much ice when you have seen her cavorting dangerously with jr. NTR. Onyum theralai.

app_engine
9th June 2009, 08:32 PM
Nerd, CR, Plum
:-)

I didn't get a chance to see HR. BTW, SKV didn't make or break KH (though he did his job without much ado). And, considering solely from a "versatility" point of view, without SKV kind of films, even KH cannot be considered here IMO.

Again from the "versatility" consideration, G plays a major role in getting Surya even consideration. Agreed it's not a performance that matches upto KH-RK levels , but Surya became a saleable star after G in TN in a big way.

Without collections, versatility ellam chumma...it's a strong indicator that people from "all walks of life" enjoyed that performance. Not just some 'self-proclaimed-intelligent-critic' viewpoint.

crajkumar_be
9th June 2009, 08:33 PM
:confused2:

crajkumar_be
9th June 2009, 08:34 PM
"ameera Reddy - attempt to present her as fresh, virginal heartthrob doesnt cut much ice when you have seen her cavorting dangerously with jr. NTR"
:rotfl:

Nerd
9th June 2009, 08:39 PM
But a_e, collections alone does not get you awards right! We are talking about who is the *best actor (OK, versatile)* of them all. As far as collections go it's Vj/Ajith/Surya (in no particular order).

And hub-la post pannra ellArumE self-proclaimed intelligent critic dhaan :)

Plum
9th June 2009, 08:40 PM
But a_e, collections alone does not get you awards right! We are talking about who is the *best actor (OK, versatile)* of them all. As far as collections go it's Vj/Ajith/Surya (in no particular order).

And hub-la post pannra ellArumE self-proclaimed intelligent critic dhaan :)
Yes, Nerd. idhula enna paagupaadu?

app_engine
9th June 2009, 08:45 PM
CR,
In my book - actor has to also dance, sing(if possible), fight, run , get dramatic etc apart from just "subtle" stuff, if he has to be considered "versatile".

And each of this "variety" should have been enjoyed by people of all walks of life.

Otherwise, we can definitely call some a "great actor" but not necessarily "versatile" one, IMPTO. (i.e. possibly twisted opinion)

Plum
9th June 2009, 08:47 PM
In my book - actor has to also dance, sing(if possible), fight, run , get dramatic etc apart from just "subtle" stuff, if he has to be considered "versatile
Jegan(of Ayan fame) in his weekly movie review program KadavuL paadhi mirugam paadhi in Vijay TV:
MovieL: Aayudham I think
Comment: Indha padathula Prashant oDarar, jump pandraar, building mela thaavarar, kudhirai ottarar, neechal adikkarar - naDikkaradhu thavira ellam pandraar.

app_engine
9th June 2009, 08:49 PM
Nerd,
I didn't say collections alone decide whether one is versatile or not. It's a necessary indicator - that's all. It provides insight into what "other" people (i.e. including people other than the hubbers) think about a particular performance.

Vivasaayi
9th June 2009, 08:49 PM
CR,
In my book - actor has to also dance, sing(if possible), fight, run , get dramatic etc apart from just "subtle" stuff, if he has to be considered "versatile".

writre lyrics,wield camera,write the script

its one and only Versatile king Vijaya t rajender.

Plum
9th June 2009, 08:51 PM
A_E, with due respect, what people outside hubbers think is immaterial to hubbers. If we have to go by bias, we'd rather go by hubbers' bias than non-hubbers'. This could be my own TO

omega
9th June 2009, 08:51 PM
CR,

writre lyrics,wield camera,write the script

its one and only Versatile king Vijaya t rajender.

Ippathaan versatilityngra vaarthaikke oru perumai kedichirukku....
Anga suthi, inga suthi kadaisila correeetta vathuteenga...

app_engine
9th June 2009, 08:52 PM
Plum :-)

BTW, Prashanth is more versatile than his dad :-)

Vivasaayi
9th June 2009, 08:54 PM

It could ONLY get better u know.

app_engine
9th June 2009, 08:54 PM
Viv, omega

Plum
9th June 2009, 08:58 PM

It could ONLY get better u know.

:-)
Idhu Simbu vishayathula work out aachungareenga?(atlest his father mad some decent tunes...)

Nerd
9th June 2009, 09:00 PM
Daddy - pretty good tunes + lyrics in at least 8 films :clap: sombukku adhellAm varaadhu..

app_engine
9th June 2009, 09:01 PM
Digression -

atlest his father mad some decent tunes...)

Very true!

In that area, he was definitely much more versatile than some phenomenally successful current MDs :-)

End-digression

crajkumar_be
9th June 2009, 09:21 PM
A_E,
You are confusing and mixing up things, i'm afraid.

Firstly, this is just a time-pass discussion on who we (that is, I, as an individual) think are the versatile actors of this generation, leaving the oldies aside. If someone asks you, who is your favorite musician or who has done the broadest body of work, do you go and conduct a survey or check audio sales?

Secondly,
Versatility = doing different things successfully, as against not doing different things or doing different things but unsuccessfully. Period. Thats all there is to it. Simple

Well, if song and dance are to be included, fine, by all means. However, we fail to see what collections has anything to do with what we are discussing. Even as an indicator, your definition baffles me!
Maybe you can coin a new word to include your definition. Versatility enna paavam pannichu? :)

CR,

And each of this "variety" should have been enjoyed by people of all walks of life.

Otherwise, we can definitely call some a "great actor" but not necessarily "versatile" one, IMPTO. (i.e. possibly twisted opinion)

Nerd,
I didn't say collections alone decide whether one is versatile or not. It's a necessary indicator - that's all. It provides insight into what "other" people (i.e. including people other than the hubbers) think about a particular performance.

cuty2sweety
9th June 2009, 09:59 PM
Was going through all the posts in this topic and thght naamalum kuttaya kozhapuvomnu

Surya -i believe he still has lots to learn-total masala appadinaa he cant act
Aaru,Vel-rendume sothappal
Someone said hes done a gr8 job in Ayan -honestaa niraya Vijay Saayal therinjuthu and romba fakeaavum irunthuchu
Varanam aayiram-Appa character FLOPu
Son character was strictly Ok
Ghajini -looked extremely handsome as Sanjay Ramaswamy but thats it
Mounam Pesiyadhe-was good
Khaaka Khaaka -again looked stylish but will that count as 'versatile' I dont think so!!!
Chinna -was really good

So Surya versatilaa appadinaa i would say no
On a relative scale i can accept Vikram except that he cant act in a comic role

Current generationla versatile appadinu yaarume illa but everyones trying their bit

P_R
9th June 2009, 10:01 PM
And hub-la post pannra ellArumE self-proclaimed intelligent critic dhaan :) :exactly: sariyA sonneenga.

inimE yAradhu pandithar bAgavathar 'neenga.... irukku :x

m_23_bayarea
9th June 2009, 10:01 PM
Current generationla versatile appadinu yaarume illa but everyones trying their bit

Current generation as applies to anything that is "current" is still evolving though! :P

app_engine
9th June 2009, 10:10 PM
CR,

Actually there's no confusion. :-)

I've just added an "additional clause" to concretise your definition.

Versatility = doing different things successfully

i.e.
Commercial success of a particular role is an indication of doing something "SUCCESSfully". மொத்தத்தில் நீங்க சொன்னதே தான் :-)

cuty2sweety
9th June 2009, 10:28 PM

Current generation as applies to anything that is "current" is still evolving though! :P

Thats right :) Unarchi vasapattutein!!!

groucho070
10th June 2009, 08:04 AM
:shock: 42 pages and we are still stuck with Madhavan and Surya. Better retitle the thread as Madhavan vs Surya.

So, is Dhanush rejetted Plum?

Plum
10th June 2009, 10:48 AM
groucho, looks so - he is a good actor, and has a bright future but versatility - inime dhaan kaamikkaNum. I havent felt any evidence to the contrary.
(Both the rejeeted candidates, Vikram and Dhanush - are among my "ok, I'll watch his movie even without knowing anything concrete about it" candidates - bias gas-nu ellam aarambikkadheengappa)

crajkumar_be
10th June 2009, 04:01 PM
Avlo dhaana? Edhavadhu araminga illa continue pannungappa.. "Aatha manasu sangadappadumla?"

P_R
10th June 2009, 04:04 PM
(Read like kaLLappArt natarajan) Indha thread-Oda abrupt mudivu dhaan-yA indha TFI-la uLLa vesatility-kku oru udhAraNam. nallA thread-aiyum aarambichchu, hubbergaLaiyum kootti..idhaiyum solla vachchupputteenga

equanimus
10th June 2009, 04:19 PM
(Read like kaLLappArt natarajan) Indha thread-Oda abrupt mudivu dhaan-yA indha TFI-la uLLa vesatility-kku oru udhAraNam. nallA thread-aiyum aarambichchu, hubbergaLaiyum kootti..idhaiyum solla vachchupputteenga
LOL!

Sarna
10th June 2009, 04:31 PM
joke'aa :?

Plum
10th June 2009, 04:37 PM
Ok, with Dhanush rejected
Let's take Bharath and Jeeva.

Aarmbikkalama?
(aatha manasu sangaDa pada vida maatomla)

Sarna
10th June 2009, 04:50 PM
Ok, with Dhanush rejected
Let's take Bharath and Jeeva.

Maddhavan : indha panjaayaththula enakku mariyaadhayE illa :x
Surya : aamaanga, podi pasangalOda ellaam koottu sEththu nammala asingapaduththuraanga :evil:
Dhanush : yEyaa varuththappadureenga, ungalayaavudhu aattaila sEththukkittaanga... enna :cry3:
Prasanna : enna consider kooda pannala :hammer: :hammer:

Plum
10th June 2009, 04:52 PM
Sarna, enna mariyadhai illa. Avarai dhaan adutha roundku pass pannittomla. nalladhukke kaalamillaippa...

Sarna
10th June 2009, 04:56 PM
Vikram : enna paaththu sollu
Plum : u r rejeeted
Vikram : en moonjiya paaththu sollu
Vikram : en kanna paaththu sollu
Vikram : en mookka paaththu sollu
Vikram : en palla paaththu sollu
Vikram : en naakka paaththu sollu
Plum : :roll:

Sarna
10th June 2009, 05:10 PM
Anniyan : mokkaadirambam'na ennanu theriyumaa :evil:
Plum : theriyaadhE :roll:
Anniyan : idhukku munnaadi sarna'vOda 2 mokka post padichchiyaa ?
Plum : aaamaa thaangala :sigh2:
Anniyan : adhu verum sample dhaan , enna nee aattaila sEththukkala, adhu maadhiri 20 latcham mokkaadirambam pOsts'a padikkavappEn :evil:
Plum : :frightened: u r selected :shaking:

now Ambi walks Vairamuthu walk :boo:

Plum
10th June 2009, 05:17 PM
Anniyan : mokkaadirambam'na ennanu theriyumaa :evil:
Plum : theriyaadhE :roll:
Anniyan : idhukku munnaadi sarna'vOda 2 mokka post padichchiyaa ?
Plum : aaamaa thaangala :sigh2:
Anniyan : adhu verum sample dhaan , enna nee aattaila sEththukkala, adhu maadhiri 20 latcham mokkaadirambam pOsts'a padikkavappEn :evil:
Plum : :frightened: u r selected :shaking:

now Ambi walks Vairamuthu walk :boo:

evLo mukkinAlum naDakkAdhu. Rules-na rules dhaan...

mexicomeat
10th June 2009, 06:02 PM
was watching bhuvana oru kelvikuri last night

inda padatha remake panna yaarai podalaam?

i think prithiviraj might suit sivakumar role but i dont know who might suit rajni's..

mexicomeat
10th June 2009, 06:03 PM
@ Sarna

unga avataarle... yaar sir anda ladies

Sarna
10th June 2009, 06:10 PM
dig//
@ Sarna

Subramanyapuram paaththirukkeengalaa ??? andha padaththOda heroine + USP 8-) her name is Swathy :cool2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4Qe-d6XBOg&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKbe5PX8F9s

she is dhaavani dhEvadhai :boo: I love her :redjump: :bluejump: //end

Plum
10th June 2009, 06:15 PM
I love her //end
ipdilaam edagoodama love panniNA "The End" dhaan gadhi-ngareengala?

Sarna
10th June 2009, 06:19 PM
I love her //end
ipdilaam edagoodama love panniNA "The End" dhaan gadhi-ngareengala?

:hammer: :hammer:

mexicomeat
10th June 2009, 06:21 PM
dig//
@ Sarna

Subramanyapuram paaththirukkeengalaa ??? andha padaththOda heroine + USP 8-) her name is Swathy :cool2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4Qe-d6XBOg&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKbe5PX8F9s

she is dhaavani dhEvadhai :boo: I love her :redjump: :bluejump: //end

ohho anda moonja.... i personally think that the movie is over rated.

Sarna
10th June 2009, 06:23 PM
ohho anda moonja.... i personally think that the movie is over rated.

enna sir'neenga :) ennOda aalukku konjamaavudhu mariyaadhai kuduththirundhirukkalaam :(

Plum
10th June 2009, 06:25 PM
Sarna, idhu 'Colours' Swathy-dhaane?

Sarna
10th June 2009, 06:26 PM
Sarna, idhu 'Colours' Swathy-dhaane?

:yes:

hattori_hanzo
10th June 2009, 06:45 PM
idhuvaraikkum Top 10'la yeththana theriyirukkanga?
Instead of rejecting actors we can place them in the bottom of the list, else it is going to be hard to pick ten from TFI.

viraajan
10th June 2009, 06:47 PM
meet has started off really well... :cool2:
pr, tm, ms, ramal, venki, sivan and :smokesmirk:
awaiting sriman and murali sir's arrival. :)

Sarna
10th June 2009, 06:50 PM
meet has started off really well... :cool2:
pr, tm, ms, ramal, venki, sivan and :smokesmirk:
awaiting sriman and murali sir's arrival. :)

ivangadhaan top 10 actorsaa :?

Plum
10th June 2009, 06:50 PM
idhuvaraikkum Maddy and Surya dhaan Pass. Dhanush and Vikram - rejeeted. Rough order so far would be
1. Surya/Maddy
2. Vikram
3. Dhanush

crajkumar_be
10th June 2009, 07:01 PM
Bharath/Dhanush >> Vikram your honor

Nerd
10th June 2009, 07:02 PM
Order-a maathunga. Maddy/Surya :twisted: (j/k)

JeevA-vA :shock: Double unseletted. Katrathu thamizh was a mixed bag. I thought he was good in Raam until I revisited that film on KTV. Mudiyalai :cry: "E" ellAm nothing special.

Bharath - certainly. kAdhal, pattiyal, veyyil and he was good in em magan too.

Plum
10th June 2009, 07:05 PM
Dhanush > Vikram in versatility? CR, theerpa maathi sollunga. Dhanush versatile illaingara caseku neenga dhaane main lawyer.

Plum
10th June 2009, 07:06 PM
Bharath is definitely good. Given the direction he is going, idhai padichavadhu thirundhuvaaruna, avarai dhaaaraLama aatathukku serthukkalam

crajkumar_be
10th June 2009, 07:09 PM
Dhanush > Vikram in versatility? CR, theerpa maathi sollunga. Dhanush versatile illaingara caseku neenga dhaane main lawyer.
Vikram versatile a enna pannaapla?
Pithamagan - I can never buy that character, so acting is secondary.
Anniyan - First avvalavu mosama therila, apparam revisit pannappa theriyidhu what a disaster it was
Assault rifle madhiri assault role dhaan film after film. Decent acting in some films but i don't think he is versatile

Plum
10th June 2009, 07:31 PM
CR, absolute theerpu illai. Relative theerpu Vikram vs Dhanush on versatility. sollunga.

hattori_hanzo
10th June 2009, 07:33 PM
Vikram versatile a enna pannaapla?
Pithamagan - I can never buy that character, so acting is secondary.
Anniyan - First avvalavu mosama therila, apparam revisit pannappa theriyidhu what a disaster it was
Assault rifle madhiri assault role dhaan film after film. Decent acting in some films but i don't think he is versatile

Same here. Shouldnt we blame Bala for that? Given such a character, IMO, he did perform well in PM. Pavamnga tempo ellam vechchu kadathiyirukkaaru :lol:
Plum, Indha case'la Efforts mattum illaama resultsum success dhaane?

Plum
10th June 2009, 07:48 PM
Pavamnga tempo ellam vechchu kadathiyirukkaaru :lol:

Plum, Indha case'la Efforts mattum illaama resultsum success dhaane?
Definitely.

Deva
10th June 2009, 08:06 PM
Sivaji > Kamal > Surya

End of story. Theres simply no more versatile actors.

Vivasaayi
10th June 2009, 09:39 PM
Sivaji > Kamal > Surya

adadadadaaaaaaaaaaa..

panchayatha ennama mudichu venkkureenga

HonestRaj
10th June 2009, 10:44 PM
Sivaji > Kamal > Surya

ippa prachanaye andha bolded edathula yarai podalamnuthan :)

Sarna
17th June 2009, 10:16 AM
delikat possisan :lol: