PDA

View Full Version : || Vinnaithaandi Varuvaaya | ARR |Gautham Menon | Simbhu ||

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7

A.ANAND
22nd January 2010, 07:31 AM
In conversation with Kalyaani Menon...

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/music/In-conversation-with-Kalyaani-Menon/articleshow/5485057.cms

ajaybaskar
22nd January 2010, 11:50 AM
Rahman has helped KM to gain an identity other than being called as Rajiv Menon's mother.

A.ANAND
22nd January 2010, 11:52 AM
etho sila karanagalal tharkaligama pirinthu pona sila lovers or couples intha mannipaya song ketta nichyam oru sottu kannar-ra vittavathu meendum onnu seruvanggala?[seranum] :D

antha alavukku oru powerfull song for lovers manippaya! :notworthy: enna sollaringa thambigala! :lol:

sathya_1979
22nd January 2010, 12:04 PM
Anand, I shud start chasing my 6 Ex s (Of course with my wife's permission) :D

A.ANAND
22nd January 2010, 12:15 PM

:lol:

sathya_1979
22nd January 2010, 12:22 PM
En wife indha posta padikka koodaadhu :roll:

SoftSword
22nd January 2010, 12:24 PM

sathya avanga mail id kudunga...
pongal greetings anuppanum... :roll:

sathya_1979
22nd January 2010, 12:28 PM

Vaanga SS, ungaladhaan "Kudumbathil Gundu Vaippor Sangam" Thalaivaraa select pannirukkom :lol:

SoftSword
22nd January 2010, 12:34 PM

Vaanga SS, ungaladhaan "Kudumbathil Gundu Vaippor Sangam" Thalaivaraa select pannirukkom :lol:

aaru paetthukku nalladhu nadakkanumna... edhuvumae thappu illa...

sathya_1979
22nd January 2010, 12:41 PM
My Motto in life (Borrowed from Annan Goundar) - "I will Marry you, All I will Marry You :D"

complicateur
22nd January 2010, 01:19 PM
In true contrarian fashion I'll pick the least popular song (to date) in the album first.
KaNNukkuL kaNNAi
Starting from the taut cello/doublebass string sounds the song contrasts quantized and continuous melodies. It is essentially a musical collage where the whole is an indelibly greater than the sum of its parts. The greatest difficulty in assembling this piece would have been knowing where to stop. It is tough to strike a balance when attempting to keep building blocks are visible and yet achieve a greater whole. And yet Rahman does it.

SoftSword
22nd January 2010, 01:22 PM
In true contrarian fashion I'll pick the least popular song (to date) in the album first.
KaNNukkuL kaNNAi
Starting from the taut cello/doublebass string sounds the song contrasts quantized and continuous melodies. It is essentially a musical collage where the whole is an indelibly greater than the sum of its parts. The greatest difficulty in assembling this piece would have been knowing where to stop. It is tough to strike a balance when attempting to keep building blocks are visible and yet achieve a greater whole. And yet Rahman does it.

same for me....
from last.. the next stands anbil avan....

ajaybaskar
22nd January 2010, 03:56 PM

6 ah? Pirandhavudanayae love panna aarumbichutteengala? Neenga Inimel Sathya illai... Casanova.... :-)

MADDY
22nd January 2010, 04:12 PM
KaNNukkuL kaNNAi

:clap: condinee but sad this is ur least fav of album when its my favorite :)

MADDY
22nd January 2010, 04:16 PM
same for me....
from last.. the next stands anbil avan....

:shock: Anbil Avan and kannukkul dhaan innamum naa 2-ice ketkuren in one shot.......hosanna, manippaya, omana penne once dhaan......VTV and aaromale vera album-nnu nenachhukren :bow:

SoftSword
22nd January 2010, 04:27 PM
my order...

P1:
aromalae...
vtv...
mannippaya...

P2:
omana pennae...
hosanna...

P3:
anbil avan...
kannukkul... :)

complicateur
22nd January 2010, 04:59 PM
but sad this is ur least fav of album when its my favorite :)
you for misunderstand... I meant that this is the song that has the least votes in the poll. It is one of the first ARR albums in a while where I love all the songs equally.

SoftSword
22nd January 2010, 05:02 PM
you for misunderstand... I meant that this is the song that has the least votes in the poll. It is one of the first ARR albums in a while where I love all the songs equally.

even i misinterpreted ur post compli...
idhukku dhaan engala madhiri tharkurigalukkum purira madhiri easy englees pesunganu solrom :)
ofcourse maddy wont fall in tharkuri club...

sathya_1979
22nd January 2010, 05:06 PM

6 ah? Pirandhavudanayae love panna aarumbichutteengala? Neenga Inimel Sathya illai... Casanova.... :-)
AB, thanks for the nice nickname! Also a gud success rate (6/7 approved) but edho edho reasonsnaala they did not end in marriage and had to settle down finally only in 2007 (Wife unfortunately maattikkitaanga, my 7th proposal :-)).

Enough of my Puraanam :D Will elaborate when we meet in person.

SoftSword
22nd January 2010, 05:08 PM

AB, thanks for the nice nickname! Also a gud success rate (6/7 approved) but edho edho reasonsnaala they did not end in marriage and had to settle down finally only in 2007 (Wife unfortunately maattikkitaanga, my 7th proposal :-)).

Enough of my Puraanam :D Will elaborate when we meet in person.
avan avan rendu moonu vechu autograph'nu padam edukkuraan...
neenga itthanaya vechu oru padam edukkalaam... title... lorry-graph something...

MADDY
22nd January 2010, 05:09 PM

idha yen thaniya solreenga?? :lol:

oh, compli, u have said "least popular"- my mistake :)

MADDY
22nd January 2010, 05:14 PM
Also a gud success rate (6/7 approved)

approved :rotfl: mail approval-a, SMS approval-a? :lol: ........office environment oru manushana evalavu spoil pannudhu - :(

sathya_1979
22nd January 2010, 05:18 PM
Also a gud success rate (6/7 approved)

approved :rotfl: mail approval-a, SMS approval-a? :lol: ........office environment oru manushana evalavu spoil pannudhu - :(
Iyaam ur best friend yaa! No more damage Please :lol:

Status report anuppi anuppi indha maadhiri terms ellaa conversationlayum use panna aarambichutten!

SoftSword
22nd January 2010, 05:20 PM

idha yen thaniya solreenga?? :lol:

oh, compli, u have said "least popular"- my mistake :)

jus to put word in ur mouthsu...

MusicIsLife
22nd January 2010, 08:40 PM
Maddy,
"check out Karthik Calling Karthik & My name is khan".. This is the type of album music I just can wish compete against one song- complication as "Aromele"

Listen to Sting- Valparaiso and Led Zep Stairway to Heaven.. you will see how the raw British "Steel" blues blend in.. Aromele has that vibrant same effect and mixes with a nice carnatic base... absolutely brilliant.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ieaFK1igktA (Valparaiso)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9TGj2jrJk8 (Stairway to Heaven)
Listen to the Theme in Karthik Calling Karthik

You can see the layering of the various Blue based song and a rocking bass, it needs a quite talented guitarist to play those notes..

Who is the guitarist for Mr. ARR? do you guys know?

I knew one of the guitarist who played with the great Raja!! but lost in touch for sometime now...

Music is the only thing that drives the colossal nature and brings empathy and happiness to the turmoiled world.. Look at Haiti, it saddens, but surely we need a ARR (for me being a Tamilian/Indian, though lived out side of the country for the past 20 years)... to resurrect the nerve of Music.

Omana Penne is starting to rock.. Hosana is kind-a fading away with the english words (may be more innovative and trendy, when east is trying to ape the west)

Special Request:
Please donate at www.savethechildren.org or redcross or for any organization of your interest for Haiti.

littlemaster1982
22nd January 2010, 09:05 PM

Keith Peters and Sanjeev Thomas are the guitarists who feature regulary in ARR albums.

A.ANAND
22nd January 2010, 09:06 PM

even i misinterpreted ur post compli...
idhukku dhaan engala madhiri tharkurigalukkum purira madhiri easy englees pesunganu solrom :)

:lol: :lol: intha hub-la naan mandaya pottu odichikirathu,maddy english than!enna solla vararunnu puriyathu!antha alavukku romba keshtam puriya!

konjam simple english-ha iruntha nallathu! :D nnanum oru tharkuri-than ayya! :lol:

MADDY
22nd January 2010, 09:20 PM
:lol: :lol: intha hub-la naan mandaya pottu odichikirathu,maddy english than!enna solla vararunnu puriyathu!antha alavukku romba keshtam puriya!

konjam simple english-ha iruntha nallathu! :D nnanum oru tharkuri-than ayya! :lol:

:shock: my englees - complex?? asia-laye, yen namma weld-laye idha solra modha aalu neenga dhaan :lol:

MIL,
Led zep stairway to heaven ellam kettu kettu dhaan college days thallunom :D .....havent listened to the other song, sting jaasthi kettadhu illa - but im hearing that rahman's rehna tu has a strong influence of Sting :)

music man
22nd January 2010, 10:48 PM
SURPRISING TIDBIT FROM CHENNAI TIMES:

"Kalyaani Menon has sung for many jingles in the Rajiv Menon-Rahman combination. Interestingly, during the making of most of these advertisements, Gautham Menon (the director of Vinnaithaandi Varuvaayaa) was the assistant to Rajiv..."

So GVM knew Rahman well before he directed his first movie...

MusicIsLife
23rd January 2010, 12:48 AM
Maddy,
Actually my intent was not to say that you have not heard "Stairway to Heaven", but just to give a comparison, on how the transitions happen in Aromele... Again.. you should listen to Staind if you have not or Evanescence.. the progression is the same in Aromele.. so it is dear to my heart and this songs goes beyond comparison..

Staind:
http://www.bing.com/videos/watch/video/staind-everything-changes/16844EE857539EFD32DE16844EE857539EFD32DE

http://www.bing.com/videos/watch/video/staind-so-far-away/F3776188484481DAFBC7F3776188484481DAFBC7

Checkout the progressions/transitions.. I think I should shut up and just enjoy Aromele continuously with my other collection of Staind, Jars Of Clay, Creed, DMB...

MusicIsLife
23rd January 2010, 12:54 AM

Keith Peters and Sanjeev Thomas are the guitarists who feature regulary in ARR albums.

LM, It is always good to have a name to the unknown and a face to name if possible.

Thanks..

MADDY
23rd January 2010, 01:33 AM
Maddy,
Actually my intent was not to say that you have not heard "Stairway to Heaven", but just to give a comparison, on how the transitions happen in Aromele... Again.. you should listen to Staind if you have not or Evanescence.. the progression is the same in Aromele.. so it is dear to my heart and this songs goes beyond comparison..

yes yes, got it :D ......i just meant, u neednt give me the link for "stairway to heaven" :lol: .....neenga paattu peru sonnale podhum :bow: .......

im still trying to understand the comparisons :oops: but im happy that rahman has pleased the long neglected classical rock fans of his :D

karthik_sa2
23rd January 2010, 10:40 AM
aromale, hosana, anbil avan these three songs simply rocks. aromale is so amazingly sung esp towrds the end. easily one of the best albums of arr. :notworthy: :notworthy:

karthik_sa2
23rd January 2010, 10:46 AM
aromale :musicsmile: :smokesmirk: :swinghead: :shoot: :rockguitar:

karthik_sa2
23rd January 2010, 11:03 AM
yeah Led Zeppelin 8-)

littlemaster1982
24th January 2010, 05:11 AM
Vinnai Thaandi Varuvaaya CD - Rs.100
Sony Earphones - Rs.1200
Night shift allowance - Rs.400
Listening to VTV songs at 5 AM in office - Priceless :notworthy: :notworthy:

Apologies if this is silly, but I feel like I'm on crack right now :mrgreen:

lancelot
24th January 2010, 09:20 AM
im happy that rahman has pleased the long neglected classical rock fans of his :D

YES!!!

lancelot
24th January 2010, 09:21 AM
yeah Led Zeppelin 8-)

it feels like Zeppelin rite? amazing! Zeppelin - ARR, can i even ask for more :D

ajaybaskar
24th January 2010, 12:43 PM
[tscii:636a75a204]Baradwaj Rangan on VTV: Music from Beyond the Skies

AR Rahman proves, once again, that love his songs or loathe them, there’s no questioning the spirit of restless creation in them.

JAN 24, 2010 – WHATEVER THE OSCARS HAVE DONE FOR AR RAHMAN on a professional level, they certainly haven’t altered an iota of his person. Ascending the stage towards the close of the audio launch of Gautham Vasudev Menon’s Vinnai Thaandi Varuvaayaa, the musician came off less like someone celebrated across a series of global platforms than a bashful school-kid still unable to comprehend all this fuss. Gracious as ever, he confessed to harbouring doubts about matching the standards set by the hit combination of Gautham and Harris Jayaraj – and he probably wasn’t alone in these doubts. Whatever the reasons – the requirements of the market, the quality of the films, the guidance from the directors – Rahman in Hindi is quite a different beast from Rahman in Tamil, and at least some part of the houseful audience, that Tuesday evening in Chennai, was wondering if their idol’s penchant for multi-tangential experimentation would coalesce with their requirement for a soundtrack that was admirable yet accessible.

But even that old bugaboo about Rahman’s compositions needing time (not to mention a lot of petting and stroking and the lighting of heavily aromatic incense) to grow on you was dispelled the instant Alphons Joseph started to strum his guitar in preparation for Aaromale, the album’s standout track. Before getting to the song, however, can I note how thoroughly refreshing it was to witness a music release function that was actually about the music? No windbag speeches from the architects of other aspects of the film, no gratuitous bowing and scraping before political (and other petty) powers – it was just the musicians on stage, belting out unplugged versions of the songs they’d sung in the studio, accompanied simply by a piano, a couple of guitars and manmade effects like clicks and harmonies. Gautham would introduce a song with a sliver of context, and the singer would take off from there – no muss, no fuss.

This approach, in hindsight, was unexpectedly rewarding. Firstly, it ensured that the spotlight shone on the most deserving – namely, AR Rahman and his singers. But more importantly, it etched into the audience’s minds the barebones template of each song – something that may not be of much use with another music director, but absolutely worthwhile in the case of Rahman. His methods of creation are so unique – the skeleton of melody gradually layered with sinew and tissue and muscle and, finally, skin – that the full-bodied song often bears little resemblance to the outline that birthed it. And we were privileged, that evening, to listen to these outlines, which instilled in our minds a rudimentary map of the musical terrain that was going to be stalked. Rahman, who came on stage only after all the songs were thus unveiled, may only have been partly joking when he mused that his numbers sounded so much better this way.

I hadn’t heard any of these songs earlier, and when, for instance, Naresh Iyer began to spit out the phrases of Kannukkul kannai, I was instantly drawn to the end of the opening stretch, where vocals and guitar came together in a set of staccato steps with the synchronised heat of a tangoing duo. Listening to the album later, I was surprised that this portion was submerged under backing vocals (including whoops), strings and a furiously tapping percussion, and what had previously been the highlight of the song, for me, was now merely an organic part of the whole. How would I have responded to the song had I not heard the earlier, acoustic rendering, which isn’t unlike reading the screenplay before watching a movie? The tone and tempo and colour are the same, yet different – the core the same, yet the conclusion different. Perhaps, henceforth, all albums should be required to perform this double duty – giving the musically curious amongst us the opportunity to peel back the skin and slice right to the bone.

On the other hand, Benny Dayal’s Omana penne sounded better recorded than live, primarily due to its studio-crafted special effects – like the electronically tweaked contribution from Kalyani Menon, or the lush raga passages in Bilahari that bequeathed an air of piquancy to a tune that otherwise might have been dismissed as generically chirpy. In general, Vinnai Thaandi Varuvaayaa is one of Rahman’s stronger Tamil albums, bearing just enough outré envelope-pushing to sound different but still managing to appeal on first (or second) listens. The sole outright disappointment is Anbil avan (from Devan and Chinmayi), which holds little surprise (or interest) after a first listen. And with a couple of other tunes, such as Karthik’s soulful crooning of the title track and Rahman-Shreya Ghoshal’s Mannipaaya, everything looks perfect on the surface – from the patient and flavourful parsing of (lyricist) Thamarai’s phrases to the relatively unadorned musical flourishes – but something (I can’t put my finger on it yet) seems vaguely off. And yet, there’s always some sort of hook – a bluesy intonation here, iterative phrasings that spread out like ripples over there – that keeps drawing you back. Speaking of Thamarai, however, her staunch contribution to Gautham’s films certainly found a better showcase in Harris Jayaraj’s less-layered music, though even here, certain signature constructions announce themselves beautifully – like maru idhayam, a second heart to be offered the callous lover after she crushes the first one.

But Aaromale is everything you wish for – a dazzling boundary-pusher contained within the perimeter of a standard stanza-chorus construction, except that the stanzas aren’t quite stanzas in the way we usually know them, a block of music (comprising, say two individual lines of melody repeated twice, once by the male singer and once by the female counterpart) . The non-chorus portions, here, are structured along the lines of blues-rock and country music (think Creedence Clearwater Revival’s recording of I put a spell on you layered onto an Ennio Morricone score for a spaghetti Western, and brushed lightly with the psychedelia of Pink Floyd) – and looping through the song’s lazy meanderings, you realise, once again, that Rahman’s legacy (in continuance with MS Viswanathan’s legacy of the “light music” melody line and Ilayaraja’s legacy of interstitial orchestration and arrangement) is not just the sound of his music, the clean, clear sound that’s the musical equivalent of a bracing breath of pure oxygen on a mountaintop, but also his systematic demolition of the constituents of a film song.

It isn’t that others, earlier, have always buckled down and conformed quietly to the prototype of the Opening (namely, pallavi/mukhda) followed by an Interlude that bridges to the Stanza (namely, charanam/antara) which, subsequently, loops back to the Opening – I can quickly think of RD Burman’s Logon na maaro ise from Anamika and Ilayaraja’s Thendralile thoranangalfrom Eera Vizhi Kaaviyangal (both with no Stanzas whatsoever), Harris Jayaraj’s Manjal veyyil maalayile from Vettaiyaadu Vilaiyaadu (not invoking Stanza until after four iterations of Chorus and Opening), MS Viswanathan’s title track for Ninaithaale Inikkum and (its spiritual successor) Maragadhamani’ s Nivedha in Nee Paadhi Naan Paadhi (both comprising merelyswara/solfa passages and a single word/phrase) – but Rahman has displayed a remarkable consistency in chipping away at the taken-for-granted foundations of film music grammar. What, with those older composers constrained by their times, was a one-off (or two-off) experiment is for Rahman the undiluted norm.

Does this mean, then, that the Opening-Interlude- Stanza format is heaving its last gasps? I don’t think so, for I have yet to come out from under the spell of Anal mele panithuli from Vaaranam Aayiram, Gautham’s last (in the sense of both previous and final) soundtrack with Harris Jayaraj. The value of a strong tune yoked to a sensitive singer and sympathetic orchestration is still priceless, and it’s still the primary reason many of us listen to music. But Rahman’s peerless talent for painting soundscapes (as opposed to crafting soundtracks) ensures that the opportunity for boredom is minimised. With tunes and arrangements conforming to no particular pattern, and with there being no scheduled returns to a preordained base camp before successive ascents or descents, even the underwhelming stretches skip by without tedium. And as Rahman himself proves with Hosanna (sung by Vijay Prakash, Suzanne D’Mello and Blaaze), the best of composers, can, at times, induce fatigue – by the third iteration of the Stanza, we’ve had enough. (A third Stanza, in general, is never really a good idea unless your name is MS Viswanathan, who’d stave off predictability by adorning one of the Stanzas with an entirely different tune, as with the exquisite Mana medai from Gnana Oli.) And yet, the reggae-spiked sprightliness of Hosanna sneaks under your skin. That’s where Rahman wins – love his songs or loathe them, there’s no questioning the spirit of restless creation contained in them.

http://www.desipundit.com/baradwajrangan/2010/01/23/between-reviews-music-from-beyond-the-skies/[/tscii:636a75a204]

Appu s
24th January 2010, 01:19 PM
Sony Earphones - Rs.1200

:lol:

:bow:

MADDY
24th January 2010, 03:42 PM
[tscii:3486b08bd8]

Sony Earphones - Rs.1200

:lol: :bow:

:lol: :thumbsup:

, it etched into the audience’s minds the barebones template of each song – something that may not be of much use with another music director, but absolutely worthwhile in the case of Rahman. His methods of creation are so unique – the skeleton of melody gradually layered with sinew and tissue and muscle and, finally, skin – that the full-bodied song often bears little resemblance to the outline that birthed it. And we were privileged, that evening, to listen to these outlines, which instilled in our minds a rudimentary map of the musical terrain that was going to be stalked. Rahman, who came on stage only after all the songs were thus unveiled, may only have been partly joking when he mused that his numbers sounded so much better this way.

very insightful point........Brangan has the ability to read and deconstruct rahman;s music but he keeps getting side tracked into IR and MSV while doing so.....or maybe thats the only "way" he can write :) [/tscii:3486b08bd8]

Dragun
25th January 2010, 01:40 AM
Maddy, Rangan is unique in that he often puts his reviews of current music and movies in the context of the past. I don't think its a side-track so much. He notes that while breaking the traditional pallavi-charanam structure was an osccasional thing for MSV, IR, and RDB, ARR does that regularly.

Rocky89
25th January 2010, 08:24 AM
My most fav to least fav :

Mannipaaya
Aaromale
Hossana
Anbil Avan
Omana Penne
VTV
Kanukul Kannai

ajaybaskar
25th January 2010, 02:09 PM
Unconfirmed News: Udhayanidhi Stalin's Red Giant movies has bagged the distribution rights of VTV

satissh_r
25th January 2010, 06:26 PM
Unconfirmed News: Udhayanidhi Stalin's Red Giant movies has bagged the distribution rights of VTV
It is confirmed, I saw the ad in today's Dinakaran.

A.ANAND
25th January 2010, 07:03 PM
Red Giant snaps up VTV!

By Moviebuzz | Monday, 25 January , 2010, 15:11

Gautham Vasudeva Menon and his Escape Artists Motion Pictures and RS Infotainment have sold the Indian theatrical rights of their forthcoming Vinnaithandi Varuvaaya to Udayanidhi Stalin and his Red Giant pictures for a fabulous amount.

It is the first big deal in Kollywood this year. Already the music of the film by AR Rahman is a rage. Gautham after signing the deal has gone to Thekkady and Alapuzha in the backwaters of Kerala to complete the last montage of the hit song in the film Aaromale?/I>.

Vinnaithandi Varuvaaya is now confirmed to release on February 19 worldwide.

The views expressed in the article are the author's and not of Sify.com.

A.ANAND
26th January 2010, 08:00 AM
[tscii:491223861a]Publication: The Times Of India - Chennai; Date: Jan 23, 2010; Section: Chennai Times; Page: 36

T R A C KRECORD

While Tamil music fans might be fast catching on to Omana Penne… (from Vinnaithaandi Varuvaayaa), here’s a little secret about the number. The song was originally slotted to be sung by none other than A R Rahman himself but ultimately, it was the young and energetic Benny Dayal, who got to croon it. Why’s that, we asked

the Oscar winner recently. “I was tired,” he laughs, and adds, “On a serious note, I found my role as a singer in the Manipaaya… number better.”

After he recorded Benny’s version of the song, the composer decided to retain it in the soundtrack. “Benny did a good job on the song,” states Rahman, “So, that’s the version you listen to in the album.”

http://epaper.timesofindia.com/Repository/ml.asp?Ref=VE9JQ0gvMjAxMC8wMS8yMyNBcjAzNjAw[/tscii:491223861a]

MrIndia
27th January 2010, 02:56 AM
Aromale is awesome.. only Arr.... 8-) 8-) 8-)

A.ANAND
27th January 2010, 05:21 PM
உதயநிதியிடம் விண்ணைத்தாண்டி வருவாயா...!புதன்கிழமை, ஜனவரி 27, 2010,

கவுதம் வாசுதேவ மேனன் தயாரித்து இயக்கி வந்த படம் விண்ணைத்தாண்டி வருவாயா. கேரளாவின் மிக அழகிய பகுதிகளில் படமாக்கப்பட்டுள்ள இந்தப் படம், ஒரு இயல்பான காதல் கதை ஆகும்.

சிம்பு-த்ரிஷா நடித்துள்ள இந்தப் படத்தின் இசை சமீபத்தில் வெளியானது. ஏஆர் ரஹ்மானின் பாடல்கள் ரசிகர்கள் மத்தியில் பெரும் ஹிட் ஆகியுள்ளதால், படத்துக்கு பெரும் எதிர்பார்ப்பு கிளம்பியுள்ளது.

இந்த சூழலில் இந்தப் படத்தின் இந்திய திரையிடல் உரிமைகளை முழுமையாக வாங்கியுள்ளது உதயநிதி ஸ்டாலினின் ரெட்ஜெயன்ட் மூவீஸ். இதற்காக மிகப் பெரிய தொகை கைமாறியிருப்பதாகவும் கோடம்பாக்கத்தில் பரபரப்பாக பேசப்படுகிறது.

வரும் பிப்ரவரி 19-ம் தேதி வெளியாகவுள்ள விண்ணைத் தாண்டி வருவாயா படத்தின் வியாபார 'டாக்' சாதகமாக இருப்பதாலேயே இந்தப் படத்தை பெரும் விலைக்கு வாங்கினாராம் உதயநிதி.

கவுதம் மேனன் ஏற்கெனவே வாரணம் ஆயிரம் படத்தை தயாரித்து இயக்கினார். அந்தப் படத்தை கடைசி நேரத்தில் முக அழகிரியின் மகன் தயாநிதிக்கு பெரும் விலைக்கு விற்றார். ஆனால் அந்தப் படம் வர்த்தக ரீதியாக தயாநிதிக்கு நஷ்டத்தை ஏர்படுத்தியது குறிப்பிடத்தக்கது

R.Latha
27th January 2010, 09:45 PM
Aaoromale song lyrics

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQxkYNjPO0c

MADDY
27th January 2010, 11:30 PM
Aaoromale song lyrics

wow, super 8-) ...thanks Latha :)

Ramakrishna
28th January 2010, 01:20 AM
Mannippaaya is magic

A.ANAND
28th January 2010, 08:23 AM
Mannippaaya is magic

:yes: :yes: :yes: :notworthy: love song of the year! :cool2:

A.ANAND
28th January 2010, 09:02 AM
[tscii:12e296abe0]GAUTHAM MENON AND THE KALAIGNAR BROTHERS!

January 27, 2010

Home > More news

It seems to have become a tradition associated with Gautham Menon movies since Varanam Aayiram. While his Varanam Aayiram was distributed by Dhayanidhi Azhagiri for his Cloud Nine movies, his Vinnaithaandi Varuvaaya will be distributed by Red Giant Movies, owned by Udhayanidhi Stalin ¨C both of which belong to the Kalaignar family.

The Trisha ¨C Silambarasan starrer Vinnaithandi Varuvaya is slated for a February (possibly Valentine¡¯s day weekend) release. Scored by Rahman, the movie¡¯s tracks are already a hit on the airwaves of Chennai.
[/tscii:12e296abe0]

Appu s
28th January 2010, 11:11 PM
finally came to the conclusion.. My order...

Its Aaromale and Vinnai thandi varuvaya tops my list :thumbsup:

Next it is kannukkul kannai stands alone.... wat a song yaaa... :bow:

Omana penne and Hosanna are like my iru kankal... vithiyasame illama rasikkuren :P

Mannippaya.. Love this song.. but still its 2nd fav from bottom :D

Anbil avan.. the only least favorite from the album....

Appu s
28th January 2010, 11:31 PM
Aaoromale song lyrics

maathittanga pola...now it is GOa song :lol:

sunnyg
29th January 2010, 01:25 AM
Guys

What do you make out of his review?

Does he say that the album is outstanding or mediocre?

Onnum puriyala.

Sunny

A.ANAND
29th January 2010, 07:46 AM
Guys

Onnum puriyala.

Sunny

itha kuda puriyalaya sunny! :evil:

A.ANAND
29th January 2010, 07:49 AM
[tscii:19db980345]Another Gem from Rahman

R Richard Mahesh, Sampurn Media

VINNAITHANDI VARUVAYA REVIEW

Artist: Benny Dayal, Kalyani Menon, Devan Ekambaram, Chinmayee, Karthik , Vijay Prakash, Blaaze and Suzanne, Naresh Iyer, A R Rahman, Shreya Ghosal and Alphonse
Music Director: A R Rahman
Lyricist: Thamarai
Label: Sony Music
Genre: Regional

Printer-Friendly
Version

Review:
It cannot get better than this. Vinnaithandi Varuvaaya binds the listener in a fantabulous spell of awe-inspiring magnificence. The aesthetically enriching songs invigorate our spirits with the poignant lyrics and a completely unparalleled musical charisma by academy award winner A R Rahman.

For those, who had been looking forward to listen more from Rahman following his Oscar triumph, the breezy numbers will make you fall in love with it over and over again. As Rahman mentioned in his recent interview, he has gone beyond the limits of the clichéd patterns of typical Tamil film music. Vinnaithandi Varuvaaya has seven resplendent songs with unique rhythms and catchy instrumentals.

The first song ‘Omana Pennae’ speaks of the beauty of a Malayali girl with mesmerising soft rhythms on chimes and more fill-ins. Well, you’ll tend to hear so many light instrumentals with its very prelude. Though the rhythmic pattern faintly resembles Rahman’s yesteryear composition ‘Cinderella’ from Kangalal Kaidhu Sei, it touches your heart for its lyrics. The mellifluous tone of the Nadhaswaram (most popular classical south Indian non-brass acoustic instrument) adds more beauty to this song.

The theme of ‘Anbil Avan’ (a day to remember) blends Hindu and Christian wedding tunes. You’ll first hear the chords played by a church organ, fused with Mridangam and Nadhaswaram adding to the Hindi flavour. The highlight of the song is the fusion between the traditional wedding song ‘Anandham Anandham’ played during intermezzo. Deva and Chinmayee have crooned the number brilliantly.

The title song’s brevity and simple lyrics and music work in its favour. It has detailed work on guitar elements and will acquire everyone’s interests only after the film’s release.

Sing praise to the God! ‘Hosanna’ means it all and is commonly used in the Christian community. It’s a jubilant song crooned by Vijay Prakash, and is about a guy falling in love. The stringed section which goes along with finely exquisite melody makes it sound enchanting. Featuring two singers from Oscar winning Slumdog Millionaire is yet another additional attribute that enhances the song.

‘Kannukul Kannai’ invigorates and fills your spirits with sublime emotions. The opening notes played on cellos and violins adds to the attention-grabbing factors. Naresh Iyer’s rendition of one-on-one style keeps us engrossed.

Shreya Ghoshal conveys an aura of elegance and gentility with her voice while A R Rahman croons his lines with a typical touch of ‘Tu Hi To Meri Dost Hai’ (Yuvvraaj) for ‘Mannipaaya’. It may not top your list of favourites after one hearing, but is bound to grow on you.

A pleasant bucolic romantic solo rendered with a stunningly high-pitched tone of Alphonse – ‘Aaromale’ can safely be classified as one of the best songs of the season. For sure, it would top the charts of the global music market. Kudos to Alphonse for his mind-boggling vocals.

On the whole, Vinnaithandi Varuvaaya has A R Rahman’s seal all over it. Naturally, the Mozart of Madras exceeds our expectations with a unique touch over every song. As of now, ‘Omana Penne’, ‘Hosanna’, ‘Aaromale’ and ‘Anbil Avan’ have already made it big on the charts while the rest of the numbers would gradually make their claim to fame.

http://www.planetradiocity.com/musicreporter/review.php?reviewid=428[/tscii:19db980345]

A.ANAND
29th January 2010, 08:15 AM
aromale lyric

E A A7

E A A7
vamalai erivarum thennal pudhumanavaalam thennal
E A A7
pallimedayil thottudhalodi kurishilthottu varumpol varavelpinu malayalakara
E
manasammadham soriyum
A
Aromale aaromale
E
aaromale aaromale
A
aaromale ey ey
E
aaromaley

E
suvasthi suvasthi sumugoortham sumangalibava manavaatti
A A7
E
shyaraathirithan aramanayil maari nilgayo tharagamey
A A7
pulari manjile kadhiroliyaai agale nilgayo penmanamey
E
saainjyu nilgumo sillayil nee silasil ambiyo poonguyile
A
mansi rathile manaroliye thedy enthino poomthennal
E
A E
aaromale aaromale
E A
aaromale aaromale

E A
kadalinu karaiyodiniyum paadaan sneham undo
E A
mezhugu thirigalaai urukum iniyum pranaiyum manasil undo
E A
aaromaley
A
Aaromale Aaromale
E
Aaromale Aaromale

E
A A7
E
shyaraathirithan aramanayil maari nilgayo tharagamey
A A7
pulari manjile kadhiroliyaai agale nilgayo penmanamey
E
saainjyu nilgumo sillayil nee silasil ambiyo poonguyile
A
mansi rathile manaroliye thedy enthino poomthennal
E
A E
aaromale aaromale
E A
aaromale aaromale

R.Latha
29th January 2010, 11:18 AM
Movie: Vinnai Thaandi Varuvaayaa

Song: Mannippaaya
Lyrics BY Thamarai
Sung By A R Rahman, Shreya Ghosal
English meaning of mannipaya song herewith:

F: kadalinil meenaaga irundhaval naan
unakkena karai thaandi vandhavan thaan
thudithirunthen tharayinile
thirumbivitten kadalidame
I was a fish in the ocean and
I crossed the shores for you
I struggled in the land
and returned back to my ocean]

pallavi

F: oru naal sirithen
maru naal veruthen
unnai naan kollamal kondru puthaitheney
mannippaaya? mannippaaya? mannippaaya?

One day i smiled,
other day felt frustrated
I buried you without killing
Will you forgive me?

oru naal sirithen
maru naal veruthen
unnai naan kollamal kondru puthaitheney

M: kanne thadumaari nadanthen
noolil aadum mazhayaagi ponen
unnal thaan kalaignaai aaneney
tholai thoorathil velicham nee
unai nokkiye enai eerkiraaye

I struggled to walk
I became a rain made out of thread
I became an artist because of you
You are like a light in distance
and draw me towards you

melum melum urugi urugi
unai enni yengum
idhayathai enna seiven
unai enni yengum

idhayathai enna seiven

What do i do with the heart that
melts at the thought of you

charanam 1

F: odum neeril ore alai thaan naan
ulley ulla eeram nee thaan
varam kidaithum naan thavara vitten
mannippaaya anbey

M: kaatrile aadum kakidham naan
neethaan ennai kaditham aakkinaai
anbil thodangi anbil mudikkiren
en kalangarai vilakkamey

F: oru naal sirithen
maru naal veruthen
unnai naan kollamal kondru puthaithene
mannippaaya? mannippaaya?

thirukkural

anbirkum undo aazhaikkum thaazh
anbirkum undo aazhaikkum thaazh
aarvalar pun kann neer poosal tharum

anbilaar ellam thamakkuriyar anbudayaar
endrum uriyar pirarkku

pulambal enasendren pullinen nenjam
kalathal uruvadhu kandu

charanam 2

F: yen en vaazhvil vandhaai kanna nee
povaayo kaanal neer pole thondri
anaivarum urangidum iravenum neram
enakkadhu thalayanai nanaithidum neram

oru naal sirithen
maru naal veruthen
unnai naan kollamal kondru puthaithene
mannippaaya? mannippaaya?

M : kanne thadumaari nadanthen

noolil aadum mazhayaagi ponen
unnal thaan kalaignaai aaneney
tholai thoorathil velicham nee
unai nokkiye enai eerkiraaye

melum melum urugi urugi
unai enni yengum
idhayathai enna seiven

melum melum urugi urugi

unai enni yengum
idhayathai enna seiven
ohoho unai enni yengum
idhayathai enna seiven

http://krajesh4u.blogspot.com/2010/01/lyrics-mannipaaya-from-vinnaithaandi.html

R.Latha
29th January 2010, 01:02 PM
[tscii:ea5e5978c6]Nananana re re ree..

Jab life ho out of control
Honthon ko kar ke gol

Honthon ki kar ke gol
Seeti bajaa ke bol

Honthon ko kar ke gol

Honthon ki kar ke gol
Seeti bajaa ke bol

Aal izzz well!!!!

Murgi kya jaane aande ka kya hoga
Aree life milegi ya tawee pe fry hoga
Koi na jaane apna future kya hoga?

Honth ghuma seeti bajaa
Seeti bajaa ke bol
Bhaiyaa aal izz well

Aree bhaiyaa aal izz well
Aree chachu aal izz well

Confusuin hi confusion hai
Solution kuch pata nahin

Solution jo mile to saala
Question kya tha pata nahin

Dil jo tera baat baat pe ghabraaye
Dil pe rakhke haath usae tu fuslaa le
Dil idiot hai pyaar se usko samjha le

Honth ghuma seeti bajaa
Seeti bajaa ke bol
Bhaiyaa all is well

Aree chachu aal izz well

Scholarship ki pi gayaa daaru
Ghum to phir bhi mitaa nahin
Agarbattiyan raakh ho gayi
God to phir bhi dikha nahi

Bakra kya jaan uski jaan ka kya hoga?
Seekh ghusegi ya saala kheema hoga
Koi na jaane apna future kya hoga

To Honth ghuma seeti bajaa
Seeti bajaa ke bol
Bhaiyaa aal izz well

Aree bhaiyaa all izz well
Aree chachu all izz well

Honthon ko kar ke gol

Honthon ko kar ke gol
Seeti bajaa ke bol

Aal izzz well!!!

Murgi kya jaane aande ka kya hoga
Aree life milegi ya tawee pe fry hoga
Koi na jaane apna future kya hoga?

Honth ghuma seeti bajaa
Seeti bajaa ke bol
Bhaiyaa aal izz well

Aree murgi aal izz well
Aree bakri aal izz well

Na na an na nananana na!

Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Vinnai Thaandi Varuvaaya - Vinnai thaandi Varuvaayaa Lyrics
Dailydu on 2:10 AM
Vinnai Thaandi Varuvaaya - Vinnai thaandi Varuvaayaa Lyrics

Ohrey uyire,
Unnakagha thudithaen, vinmeeney..
Vinnaithaandi Varuvaayaa..
Vinnaithaandi Varuvaayaaaahh..
Vinmeeney varuvayaaahh..

Neytrum iravil,
Unnodu iruthaen,
Athai neeyum,
Maranthaaya maranthaayahh..
Kanavodu vizhaiyaada..
Nilavae nee varuvaayah..

Ohrey uyire
Unnakagha thudithaen, vinmeeney..
Oooohhhhhhhhhhh..oooohhhhhhh…..
Ooooohhhhhhhhhh..oooohhhhhh…

Uyire neeyum naanum,
Pirinthadhu puthirrr-pu maiyathil thaaney..ooooohhhhhh
Iruthuruvam sern-antha orr-idam,
Anggatheythaan naam sernthomey..
Inimezh naanum neeyum pirivathillai..anbeyy..

Vinmeeney varuvaayahhh…
[/tscii:ea5e5978c6]

http://dailydu.blogspot.com/search/label/Lyrics

Appu s
29th January 2010, 01:41 PM
Guys

Onnum puriyala.

Sunny

Whose review boss? :roll:

A.ANAND
29th January 2010, 01:54 PM
Guys

Onnum puriyala.

Sunny

ungga review-than sollararu pola appu! :lol:

ajaybaskar
29th January 2010, 02:04 PM
Latha yaen 3 idiots lyrics post pannirukkaanga?

Appu s
29th January 2010, 02:20 PM
Guys

Onnum puriyala.

Sunny

ungga review-than sollararu pola appu! :lol:
naan review-ye pannalaye... order thana pannen :P

Appu s
29th January 2010, 02:22 PM

:lol: Goa link post pannanga (paakamalye Maddy wow nnu reply :twisted: ) ippa 3-Idiots :D

MADDY
29th January 2010, 04:32 PM

:lol: Goa link post pannanga (paakamalye Maddy wow nnu reply :twisted: ) ippa 3-Idiots :D

:lol: i was imagining a english lyrical filled video - adhaan wow thanks, ketkuren-nnu appreciate pannen

SoftSword
29th January 2010, 05:31 PM

:lol: i was imagining a english lyrical filled video - adhaan wow thanks, ketkuren-nnu appreciate pannen

This gives more insight on someone and his posting process...
:think:

alert fellas...

MADDY
29th January 2010, 05:54 PM

This gives more insight on someone and his posting process...
:think:

alert fellas...

ippa dhaan theriyuma :poke: ........

A.ANAND
29th January 2010, 07:34 PM
eppadiyachum VTV-ya kavuthidalam innu,ennanavo panni pathangga oru group[like somebody did in tf section!mananoyali mathiri] :( .onnum workout aagala :lol:

A.ANAND
29th January 2010, 07:37 PM
[tscii:6d53e45ebd]Gautham Menon to direct Ajith¡¯s 50th film
Ajith is on to his 50th film. According to a latest buzz, Gautham Menon will be directing the film, which would be produced by Durai Dayanidhi, son of union Minister M. K Azhagiri. The film will reportedly have music by A.R.Rahman. While Ajith is awaiting the release of Asal, Menon is getting ready to release his Vinnaithandi Varuvaaya and its Telugu version[/tscii:6d53e45ebd]

sunnyg
29th January 2010, 09:39 PM
A.ANAND wrote:
Appu s wrote:
A.ANAND wrote:
sunnyg wrote:
Guys

Onnum puriyala.

Sunny

itha kuda puriyalaya sunny!

Whose review boss?

ungga review-than sollararu pola appu!

naan review-ye pannalaye... order thana pannen

Guys

I am talking about Bharthwaj Rangan's review.
It is flowery no doubt but what is he conveying?

Read the responses to his review - a lot of guys are talking about ARR losing his hold with the Tamil Audience.
They are not happy with the songs.

MADDY
30th January 2010, 08:33 AM
Guys

Read the responses to his review - a lot of guys are talking about ARR losing his hold with the Tamil Audience.

trust me, Baradwaj Rangan has praised the album........he will never give you a "verdict: enjoyable" kind of conclusions........he constantly breaks his structure of reviews and never gives a response in black&white......he is a national award winning critic :)

as far as comments - those people, who have given negative comments, have same set of response for all ARR albums........they said the same for Delhi-6 too - ARR music is not their cup - i donno why they dont move on :)

A.ANAND
30th January 2010, 05:45 PM
Guys

trust me, Baradwaj Rangan has praised the album........he will never give you a "verdict: enjoyable" kind of conclusions........he constantly breaks his structure of reviews and never gives a response in black&white......he is a national award winning critic :)

as far as comments - those people, who have given negative comments, have same set of response for all ARR albums........they said the same for Delhi-6 too - ARR music is not their cup - i donno why they dont move on :)

yes true maddy,still remember thalaivar told in his old interview,even thiruda thiruda album kuda first romba bad-da critic panna athey fans,konja naal piragu'TT is one of your best album' innu sonnatha nyabagam!

every time rahman album release aagum bothu vara normal critic-than ithu!even taal,uyire,bombay,alaipayuthey album release aana bothu varatha negative review illaya?oru sila-ra patti kavala illa! :D
avangala thirutave mudiyathu!

MADDY
30th January 2010, 07:55 PM
every time rahman album release aagum bothu vara normal critic-than ithu!even taal,uyire,bombay,alaipayuthey album release aana bothu varatha negative review illaya?oru sila-ra patti kavala illa! :D avangala thirutave mudiyathu!

yes, pretty much.......they also say, Rahman will lose his no.1 spot after this album etc :lol: .....evalavu varushama indha prarthanai - paavam paa avanga :( ......

A.ANAND
30th January 2010, 09:38 PM
VTV- ke intha vaitherichal sonna,innum RAVANAN,ENTHIRAN album release aana enna panna porangalo!aama namakku ethellam puthusa! :)

policeravi
31st January 2010, 12:54 PM
Album is rocking. Youthful music album. Very happy to note Gautham - Thala Ajith - ARR will be working for next movie.

:bluejump: :bluejump:

ajaybaskar
31st January 2010, 06:09 PM
Watched Goa at Sathyam today... the loudest cheers in the hall was reserved for 'VTV' trailer that they showed in the midst of the movie. Especially for that 'An AR Rahman musical' clip.. Thalayoda massae thanithaanpa.. Makkal padatha ippo romba edhirpaakkurangannu ninaikiren..

A.ANAND
31st January 2010, 06:29 PM
Watched Goa at Sathyam today... the loudest cheers in the hall was reserved for 'VTV' trailer that they showed in the midst of the movie. Especially for that 'An AR Rahman musical' clip.. Thalayoda massae thanithaanpa.. Makkal padatha ippo romba edhirpaakkurangannu ninaikiren..

ajay,kaathula payasam vanthu payara mathiri irukku! :lol:

enthana nalaikku-than thenaye sollarathu!

ajaybaskar
31st January 2010, 06:33 PM
seriously Anand.. VTV songs thaarumaara reach ayirukku chennaila.. Padam konjam nalla irundha kooda nalla odidum...

A.ANAND
31st January 2010, 06:36 PM
seriously Anand.. VTV songs thaarumaara reach ayirukku chennaila.. Padam konjam nalla irundha kooda nalla odidum...

gautham enna panni vechirukaro! :roll: ellam simbu fans pattukuvangga :lol:

sathya_1979
31st January 2010, 09:11 PM
Even though I have taken a vow never to watch Simbhu's film, I am planning to break it for Thalaivar :D

Mahen
31st January 2010, 11:49 PM
Even though I have taken a vow never to watch Simbhu's film, I am planning to break it for Thalaivar :D

Simbu is a changed man now :D Break your vow from VTV onwards 8-)

sunnyg
1st February 2010, 12:18 AM
Thanks guys.

You are absolutely right - every album of ARR has been given negative reviews in the first few weeks and then people have changed their mind!

I am loving the album and really like Anbil Avan, Omana Penne, Mannipaaya very much.

I am sure Hosana, Aromale and Mannipaaya will grow on me.

Aromale definitely brings a good synchronization between western hard rock (like the "Stairway to Heaven" from Led Zepplin, "Home by the Sea" from Genesis) and the carnatic genre.

Enjoy the music! I think this is a God Send for Simbu!

Yathu
2nd February 2010, 12:49 AM
Telugu track list:

Kundanapu Bomma
SINGERS : Benny Dayal, Kalyani Menon
Malayalam Lyrics : Kalyani Menon

Manasaa
SINGERS : Devan Ekambaram, Chinmayi

Swaasye
SINGERS : Karthik
Additional vox : Vivek Agarwal

Ee Hridayam
SINGERS : Vijay Prakash, Suzanne, Blaaze
English Rap Lyrics : Blaaze

Aakaasam
SINGERS : Naresh Iyer

Vintunnavaa
SINGERS : Karthik, Shreya Ghoshal

Aaromale
SINGERS : Alphonse
Malayalam Lyrics : Kaithapram

--------------------------------------------------------------

No ARR in Telugu version of Mannipaya? :?

Initial comments for Mannipaya was that ARR shouldn't have sung it. Let's see how it sounds with Karthik.

A.ANAND
2nd February 2010, 12:31 PM
500 DAYS OF HOSSANA

http://www.lazygeek.net/2010/02/500-days-of-hosanna

A.ANAND
2nd February 2010, 12:32 PM
Vinnaithaandi Varuvaaya on February 19
Ambili [February 1, 2010, 1:43:16 PM]

The much-awaited Gautham Menon'sVinnaithaandi Varuvaaya will grace theatres on February 19. This romantic musical starring Trisha and Simbu revolves around the love between an aspiring film maker Karthik, who wants to make it big in his profession, and a Christian girl Jessie.

Music by A.R. Rahman is already rocking the charts. Kollywood enthusiasts are eagerly awaiting VTV for its hype, breezy posters and chartbuster songs. Udayanidhi Stalin's Red Giant Movies has bagged the release rights of VTV recently.
You can download VTV songs app on your iPhone for $1.99, facilitating unlimited streaming of the songs from the album. You can also download the VTV album for $2.99.

http://tamil. galatta.com/ entertainment/ livewire/ id/Vinnaithaandi _Varuvaaya_ on_February_ 19_35070. html

SoftSword
2nd February 2010, 12:52 PM
why again postponed???
it was feb 12th rite?

A.ANAND
2nd February 2010, 12:57 PM
maybe ajit,vishal movie ellam intha maasam varuthu illaya?

SoftSword
2nd February 2010, 01:03 PM
500 DAYS OF HOSSANA

whats this?

A.ANAND
2nd February 2010, 01:06 PM
chumma oru remix panni irukangga!just for fun! :D

SoftSword
2nd February 2010, 01:25 PM
i understood that... but whats that 500 days of?

A.ANAND
2nd February 2010, 01:29 PM
ரஹ்மானின் பார்வைக்காக...

விண்ணைத் தாண்டி வருவாயா படத்தில் கடைசியாகச் சேர்க்கப்பட்ட மலையாளப் பாட்டு ஆரோமலே... கவுதம் கேட்காமலே தனது விருப்பத்தின் பேரில் இந்தப் பாடலைப் போட்டுக் கொடுத்தாராம் ரஹ்மான். இந்த போனஸ் ஏக உற்சாகத்தைக் கொடுத்தது கவுதமுக்கு.

ஆடியோவைக் கேட்பவர்கள் எல்லாருமே இந்தப் பாடலைப் பற்றியும் ஸ்பெஷலாக இரண்டு வரி சொல்ல, கேசட்டில் இருந்தால் போதும் என்று முதலில் முடிவு செய்த கவுதம் அதைப் படமாக்கவும் முடிவு செய்துவிட்டார். படத்தையே முடித்துக் கொடுத்துவிட்டோம் என்று வேறு படங்களில் பிசியாக இருந்த த்ரிஷாவையும் சிம்புவையும் அழைத்து இந்தப் பாடல் காட்சிக்கு டேட்ஸ் கேட்டு இம்சிக்க வில்லையாம கவுதம். இவர்களை வைத்து முன்பே எடுக்கப்பட்ட சில காட்சிகளைச் சேர்த்தும் கொஞ்சும் கேரளாவில் கொஞ்சம் காட்சிகளை எடுத்தும் பிரமாதப்படுத்திவிட்டாராம். இப்போது ரஹ்மான் பார்வைக்காக ஆர்வத்தோடு காத்திருக்கிறார் கவுதம்.

http://www.thenaali.com/thenaali.aspx?A=1642

Appu s
2nd February 2010, 01:32 PM
why again postponed???
it was feb 12th rite?
it was said to be a 19th release long time back itself boss...

Appu s
2nd February 2010, 01:34 PM
500 DAYS OF HOSSANA

whats this?

Someone remixed hosanna song with 500 days of summer :D

A.ANAND
2nd February 2010, 02:01 PM
500 DAYS OF HOSSANA

whats this?

Someone remixed hosanna song with 500 days of summer :D

:yes:

Dragun
2nd February 2010, 10:32 PM
The Telugu version is Ye Maaya Chesaave

http://www.arrahman.com/v2/discography/films-telugu-yemaayachesaave.html

dinesh2002
3rd February 2010, 07:21 PM
Yemaaya Chesave Songs released, listen to it here

http://music.galatta.com/entertainment/music/songs/albumid/4254/movie/Yemaaya_Chesave.html

Guess_Me
4th February 2010, 11:10 AM

Initial comments for Mannipaya was that ARR shouldn't have sung it. Let's see how it sounds with Karthik.
And it sounds good too. Karthik's voice has more clarity while ARR's words sometimes sound muddled.

A.ANAND
4th February 2010, 12:51 PM

And it sounds good too. Karthik's voice has more clarity while ARR's words sometimes sound muddled.

but arr voice-la iruntha oru jeevan kartik voice-la illaye!
[my opinion] 8-)

littlemaster1982
4th February 2010, 05:41 PM
விண்ணைத்தாண்டி வருவாயா

இசை: ஏ.ஆர்.ரஹ்மான் :வெளியீடு: சோனி மியூஸிக் : விலை ரூ.99

ரஹ்மானின் இசை உலகம் ஆச்சர்யம் நிரம்பியது. இத்தனை நாள் இடைவெளியை இசையால் நிரப்பிவிட்டார். இளமை வரிகளுக்குப் பொறுப்பாளி தாமரை. 'ஓமனப் பெண்ணே' என பென்னிதயாள் ஆரம்பிக்கும்போதே மனம் இசைப் பயணத்தை ஆரம்பித்துவிடுகிறது. 'அன்பில் அவன் பாடல்' தேவனும் சின்மயியும் ஆரம்பிக்கும்போது ஏற்படுகிற துள்ளல் கடைசித் துளி இசை வரைக்கும் உருகி நிற்கிறது. 'விண்ணைத்தாண்டி வருவாயா' பாடல் ஆயிரம் சோகங் களைச் சொல்லாமல் சொல்லி கொட்டித் தீர்க்கிறது'. 'ஹொசன்னா' பாடல் ஆல்பத்திலேயே தெவிட்டாத இசை அமுதம். 'கண்ணுக்குள் கண்ணை' நரேஷ் அய்யர் பாடும்போது நமக்கும் அதே துடிப்பு தொற்றிக்கொள்கிறது. 'மன்னிப்பாயா' என்று நெகிழும் ஸ்ரேயா கோஷலின் குரல் உயிரை உருக்குகிறது. மனதின் ஆழத்தில் இருக்கிற காதல் உணர்வைக் கட்டியிழுத்து மேலே எழுப்புகிறார் ரஹ்மான்!

A.ANAND
4th February 2010, 08:51 PM
:ty: :ty: LM! :D

Yathu
4th February 2010, 10:46 PM

[my opinion] 8-)

Yup Karthik sounds good, but I think I prefer ARRs voice too!

dinesh2002
5th February 2010, 12:15 PM

[my opinion] 8-)

Yup Karthik sounds good, but I think I prefer ARRs voice too!

Guess ill be the first ARR fan to say this, but ARR should let SINGERS do their job. Not to say he is not a good singer, but he just shouldnt sing Love duet songs. It could be me, but i feel if his voice and mood suits patriotic songs and fast paced songs. For instance Thai Manne Vanakkam, Vellai Pookal, Yaakai Thiri, Antha Arabic Kadalooram, Aiyayio Kanava and such. No one can sing it better than him in these songs, but songs like Tere Bina and Mannipaya, i seriously feel he should refrain from singing such songs.

Coming back to Mannipaya, ARR and Shreya both were singing as if they r eating the words. In some parts they were as if mumbling away. I remember listening to the unplugged version which featured Chinmayi and Karthik, it was mindblowing. The lines were so clear that u COULD understand what they r singing and whats the meaning of the lyrics.

ajaybaskar
5th February 2010, 12:27 PM
dinesh, I think the problem was only with ARR's part and not with Shreya Goshal. I never had a feeling of a northie singing a tamil song when I listen to her. And that's exactly why I rate her high among all the current crop of singers. (with due respect to Madhusree though)

dinesh2002
5th February 2010, 03:06 PM
Ajay, no offense meant to Shreya. Its just that some parts i felt it just sounded dull...No doubt she is one of the talented singer of nowadays, and she has never had problem in her Tamil diction ever since her initial years in Tamil, ofcource, baring a few first numbers... but later on she went on and becoming perfect in diction sense.

Ofcource, Madhushree is in a different boat alltogether, her only weakness is her diction and other things r perfect. Not to 4get, she is a gold medalist in music. :)

Im sorry if my comments have hurt any Shreya Fans out there, i just wanted to share my views here. I shared the same in Facebook and i guess it did stirred many unwanted comments.Lol.

Nevertheless, the song Mannipaya is awesome.

ajaybaskar
5th February 2010, 04:17 PM
dinesh; which 'other things' of Madhu Sree are perfect? Nanbargale, something frying here...

littlemaster1982
5th February 2010, 04:30 PM
Grrr Ajay :twisted:

dinesh2002
5th February 2010, 06:35 PM
Ajay, Madhushree is the only singer of today who can emote the song perfectly. Be it in Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, Hindi or Bhojpuri. She never compromises in her quality. She expresses each word of the lyrics, by either smiling, stretching the word expressing the feeling, etc etc.

For example : Eppo Nee - Kaalai... Listen to how she goes " Un thunai tedhi naan vanthen, thurathathey da"... the way she says " thurathathey da" as if she is requesting in a very sad manner so that he doesnt chases her away, very appropriately she has sung in that way. I can go on.

Im not sure what u meant by burning, but i any day can prove Madhushree IS the only Singer of today who can find her place among Lata, Asha Bhosle, P.Suseela, Chitra and Janaki.

dinesh2002
5th February 2010, 06:55 PM
ok.. i dunno why i posted a Non-VTV post, u guys get back to the topic. Ajay, if u want anymore clarifications on it, pm me... lol. U guys continue with VTV. Ill make a move now... t.C all.

Appu s
5th February 2010, 09:59 PM
In kannukkul kannai song ...."Un nanban illai... naan un vaanin nila, un nanban illai.. nee en uyirin... " when ever i listen to this bit ... i felt ARR's voice would be wonderful in that.. something like i missed him in that part. :D

A.ANAND
6th February 2010, 12:00 PM
dinesh,i'm shreya fan! :twisted:

A.ANAND
6th February 2010, 08:11 PM
[tscii:7404afff8c]VTV Team @ City Center
[Saturday, February 06, 2010]
The most awaited ¡®Vinnaithandi Varuvaya¡¯, Rahman¡¯s first Tamil album after his Oscars is already topping the audio charts. Today the team of ¡®VTV¡¯ took an innovative step in bringing the film¡¯s music live in Chennai City Center Atrium. Goutham Menon, Naresh Iyer and Alphonse interacted with the crowd at the complex. Movie merchandise was distributed to the audience who participated in contests. This event was organized by Sony Music along with iVenture Events.

Check out the video of the singers performing on the show!

http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/tamil/gallery/events/21002.html[/tscii:7404afff8c]

Mahen
6th February 2010, 09:01 PM
Ajay, Madhushree is the only singer of today who can emote the song perfectly. Be it in Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, Hindi or Bhojpuri. She never compromises in her quality. She expresses each word of the lyrics, by either smiling, stretching the word expressing the feeling, etc etc.

For example : Eppo Nee - Kaalai... Listen to how she goes " Un thunai tedhi naan vanthen, thurathathey da"... the way she says " thurathathey da" as if she is requesting in a very sad manner so that he doesnt chases her away, very appropriately she has sung in that way. I can go on.

Im not sure what u meant by burning, but i any day can prove Madhushree IS the only Singer of today who can find her place among Lata, Asha Bhosle, P.Suseela, Chitra and Janaki.

Please add IMO in your sentence as i dont share the same feelings... :D How could you compare madhusree with a singer who has 4 national awards at the age of 26? :x

dinesh2002
6th February 2010, 09:41 PM

Please add IMO in your sentence as i dont share the same feelings... :D How could you compare madhusree with a singer who has 4 national awards at the age of 26? :x

Mahen, If we see such, is MSV any inferior to IR or ARR because of nill National Awards? Or Janaki is an inferior singer to Chitra because she has lesser National Awards? Its not right to judge a person's talent solely based on cine awards. Given 100 years, Shreya cant sing the Ghazals in Tehzeeb even half as good as Madhushree. :) Madhushree should have gotten her fame with it, but its ok, im glad there is still such talent around. Shreya is the 1 shouldnt be compared to Madhushree, as Madhushree is a vocalist teacher for many years, and she is a Gold medalist. please bare in mind she was awarded this for her talent in the non-commercial field. :)

Anand, i know that .. thats y i appologized way before, knowing my speech will cause many to be angry. But im bold enough to say that, as i know there r more Shreya fans (not sure for her voice or for her age factor) than Madhushree. :) One day this will be realised by many, that time i would love to see their faces then. :)

sathya_1979
6th February 2010, 09:47 PM
Dinesh and Mahen! Chill guys! Both are great talent and let's enjoy the best of both of them!

Mahen
6th February 2010, 10:32 PM

Mahen, If we see such, is MSV any inferior to IR or ARR because of nill National Awards? Or Janaki is an inferior singer to Chitra because she has lesser National Awards? Its not right to judge a person's talent solely based on cine awards. Given 100 years, Shreya cant sing the Ghazals in Tehzeeb even half as good as Madhushree. :) Madhushree should have gotten her fame with it, but its ok, im glad there is still such talent around. Shreya is the 1 shouldnt be compared to Madhushree, as Madhushree is a vocalist teacher for many years, and she is a Gold medalist. please bare in mind she was awarded this for her talent in the non-commercial field. :)

Anand, i know that .. thats y i appologized way before, knowing my speech will cause many to be angry. But im bold enough to say that, as i know there r more Shreya fans (not sure for her voice or for her age factor) than Madhushree. :) One day this will be realised by many, that time i would love to see their faces then. :)

I agree on that..chumaa oru build up kaga i included the 4 national awards etc..

:notthatway: I can ask the same thing can madhusree sing munbe va or onna vida(virumandi)?Not as half as good as shreya i believe :)

Dinesh, now the problem is not whos a better singer..Its just that we are defending our idols avlo thaan..You think madhu is great because you like her and vice versa..Ellame personal preference thaane...

Sila kelviku bathile irukathu..Just like Rajni/Kamal, ARR/IR, Aamir khan/sharukh khan....

Mahen
6th February 2010, 10:37 PM
Dinesh and Mahen! Chill guys! Both are great talent and let's enjoy the best of both of them!

:exactly: I started making comparisons because namba dinesh thambi started it...So had to defend my shreya :D I never liked to make comparisons..

Appu s
6th February 2010, 10:40 PM

:exactly: I started making comparisons because namba dinesh thambi started it...So had to defend my shreya :D I never liked to make comparisons..
//Paakurathukku konjam nalla iruntha, neenga yaaraium vittu vaikka maatenga pola :lol2://

Mahen
6th February 2010, 10:51 PM

//Paakurathukku konjam nalla iruntha, neenga yaaraium vittu vaikka maatenga pola :lol2://

our shreya sounds better? :D

ajaybaskar
6th February 2010, 10:56 PM

Adhaane!! Oru s.Janakiko P.Susheelavukko yean ivanga ivlo sandai poda maatenraanga? Avanga koodathan 30,40 varushama uyirai koduthu paaduraanga.

littlemaster1982
6th February 2010, 10:57 PM
No digressions pls :twisted:

dinesh2002
6th February 2010, 11:01 PM
Haha, Mahen, yeah, at the end of the day, its the personal preference which matters and differs. I agree with u on that. I never did wanted to prove Madhushree is a better singer, just saying she is a senior that shouldnt be compared. :) I love Shreya's voice too. Again stating, no hard feelings to Shreya's fan.

ps: see, Madhushree fan is so humble... :lol: j.k

I guess Mahen is double attracted to Shreya because she does resembles Tammannah to some extend. Isnt it? haha..

Appu, Mahen'nukke only Tammanah mele ambutu piriyam... :lol:

MusicIsLife
7th February 2010, 09:05 AM
Dinesh et all.. I was telling my friends and everybody.. for a change Shreya broke the norm of "Good looking Singer"... like that.. I love Shreya's voice.. Madhushree is classic, I like this girl Mahalaxmi Iyer.. nice...

A.ANAND
7th February 2010, 09:30 AM
yaaru enna sonnalum namma vote-tu eppavume shreya than best! :thumbsup:

music man
7th February 2010, 10:37 AM

Adhaane!! Oru s.Janakiko P.Susheelavukko yean ivanga ivlo sandai poda maatenraanga? Avanga koodathan 30,40 varushama uyirai koduthu paaduraanga.
:happydance: :2thumbsup: :devil: :yes: :rotfl2: :clap: :rotfl:

Scale
7th February 2010, 10:47 AM
idhu voru karuthu parimaatram thaane...

Just picked some random songs (from ARR's alone excluding Tehzeeb I think she beats fair & square) and I kinda liked Madhushree more In Lamhon ki Daaman(short) Vs Kaise Mujhe (a similar situation entry in a male solo), Latoo & Yaar mila tha saiyan (Fun song) + Marudhani (barring her tamil diction only the opening part the ending is noteworthy) Vs Munbe vaa. Her classical training is a big plus and have more experienced in stage shows like how I like Kavitha Krishnamurthy more than other playback singers.. MS may not have a sweet, velvet voice like Shreya but she is more purer in her singing as MIL rightly said Classic! She has absolute control. As a playback singer and singing other languages flawlessly (diction wise) Shreya scores more thats what needed indeed. Doesnt MS sound more like Saadhana Sargam?

dinesh, even MS mom wont know these infos... btw, nilavukku voru egroup open panniye is it still running?:lol2:

Would be interested if you guys could give me some more songs of both.

Dragun
7th February 2010, 11:29 AM
I enjoy Madhushree as long as she's singing in Hindi. Otherwise she's torture!

MADDY
7th February 2010, 11:38 AM
I enjoy Madhushree as long as she's singing in Hindi. Otherwise she's torture!

ah, her hindi diction is also wayward at times :lol:

but i like her voice a lot - ive heard songs purely for her........i use to listen to sanjaaram seyyum song in kannamoochi yenada purely for hers and shankar mahadevan vocal interplay :bow: ....shreya is in a different league - i suppose she can easily shake off lata mangeshkar's position as the best ever.....but that doesent mean madhushree is insignificant or should not be heard at all.......

ajaybaskar
7th February 2010, 11:40 AM
Reminder 1: This thread was started for the sole purpose of discussing on VTV's music. :-)

Scale
7th February 2010, 12:33 PM
ajay,

Pls let it go for one more page(93). Not a troubling dig, IMO.

A.ANAND
7th February 2010, 12:46 PM
Vinnaithaandi Varuvaaya: Celebration of love
Kaanchan [February 6, 2010, 10:33:46 AM]
He swept us off our feet with Minnale and then waltzed into our hearts with Vaaranam Aayiram. And now, Gautam Menon is all set to woo us with Vinnaithaandi Varuvaaya.

Vinnaithaandi Varuvaaya is a celebration of love because:

1. It's a love story and does not pretend to be anything else.

2. We hear that there are no true villains in the movie. At last, the baddies let love alone!

3. A.R. Rahman has spun some magical melodies, like love portions that make the stoniest of us wanna fall in love!

4. Trisha looks like the sweetest thing ever -- the truly vulnerable and absolutely adorable gal that every guy is looking for...

5. Simbu has cleaned up his act. Whoever thought the actor had lost himself in mass action flicks and punch dialogues, must surely be surprised at his mellowed-down, sophisticated look in this flick.

6. Gautam Menon has a way with romance. There is something charming, even though in a very filmi way, about the romantic sequences in his movie. Vinnathaandi Varuvaaya promises to be the crowing glory.

The movie is a melodic romance that takes us through the love story of a young couple. Opposites attract, but it's up to the two people to keep that attraction alive for eternity. These two find out how; watch the movie and be inspired to fall in love...

It may not be a Valentine抯 Day release, but then we don抰 need to celebrate love only on the 14th of February, right! Watch out for Vinnaithaandi Varuvaaya, releasing on February 19th?/STRONG>

http://tamil.galatta.com/entertainment/livewire/id/Vinnaithaandi_Varuvaaya_a_celebration_of_love_3527 9.html

Appu s
7th February 2010, 12:56 PM
Anyone listened to Emaaaya chesave(?) songs ?, How is the Mannipaya telugu version with Karthik's voice?

ajaybaskar
7th February 2010, 01:00 PM
the song is really good and Karthik has done a commendable job. Honestly, ARR should have retained him to sing the tamil version as well.

littlemaster1982
7th February 2010, 01:11 PM
The heroine of telugu version looks better than Trisha. Pesaama padatthai Telugu-laiye paarthudalaama :think:

policeravi
7th February 2010, 01:12 PM
Omana Penne Picturization rocks.

Gautham + ARR combo is awesome

A.ANAND
7th February 2010, 01:15 PM
A R Rahman Given Excellent Songs & Details of Ye Maaya Chesave - 2010

http://studentzone24.blogspot.com/2010/02/r-rahman-given-excellent-songs-details.html

A.ANAND
7th February 2010, 01:18 PM
The heroine of telugu version looks better than Trisha. Pesaama padatthai Telugu-laiye paarthudalaama :think:

namma trisha smile yaarukavathu varuma?? :evil:

ajaybaskar
7th February 2010, 01:22 PM

Kandippa varaadhu... Adhanaalathan padathai telugula paarkkalaamannu LM yosikkiraaru... :wink:

Appu s
7th February 2010, 01:22 PM
:twisted: :twisted: Ithellam over-aa theriyala, Telgu-la paathenganna neenga padathoda onri poga maatenga,oru nativity kidaikkathu :lol2:
But simbhu looks better than that chaitanya :P

Telugu movie release eppa?

ajaybaskar
7th February 2010, 01:24 PM
released on the same date I guess

Scale
7th February 2010, 01:25 PM

Master <japanese bow> (http://i46.tinypic.com/1z2dnjc.jpg)

littlemaster1982
7th February 2010, 01:26 PM
:twisted: :twisted: Ithellam over-aa theriyala, Telgu-la paathenganna neenga padathoda onri poga maatenga,oru nativity kidaikkathu :lol2:

Simbhu-vum Nag-um eppadi irundha namakkenna :lol2: And, GM padatthula nativity-a :|

littlemaster1982
7th February 2010, 01:27 PM

Master <japanese bow> (http://i46.tinypic.com/1z2dnjc.jpg)

Thanks for the still, I'm definitely watching this film in Telugu now :P

Appu s
7th February 2010, 01:31 PM

Simbhu-vum Nag-um eppadi irundha namakkenna :lol2: And, GM padatthula nativity-a :|

Nativity-nna neenga thappa eduthuttenga , oru malayala christian ponnu kitta Tamizh-la kadala podratha paathathan oru nativity feel varum..ungala neenga antha character-la vachu paakkalam :lol2: emmaya chesave... nakku chaala ishta.. nnlam paathenganna, etho dubbing padam paatha mathree aayidum. :noteeth:

Scale
7th February 2010, 01:34 PM
aiyo page poche :oops:

ARR looks better than simbhu (http://www.lazydesis.com/ext.php?ref=http://tinypic.com/usermedia.php?uo=8CrmpUc4lOn5EWWjSmFSKoh4l5k2TGxc) . I cant sit through his antics and diabolical deliveries. Thats really an easing to check telugu version. ponnu peru samantha

littlemaster1982
7th February 2010, 01:37 PM
Sai neenga sollitteenga. First Tamil appuram Telugu :P

A.ANAND
7th February 2010, 01:39 PM

Kandippa varaadhu... Adhanaalathan padathai telugula paarkkalaamannu LM yosikkiraaru... :wink:

:lol: eppadi ellam samalikarannga! :lol:

dinesh2002
7th February 2010, 01:40 PM
idhu voru karuthu parimaatram thaane...

Just picked some random songs (from ARR's alone excluding Tehzeeb I think she beats fair & square) and I kinda liked Madhushree more In Lamhon ki Daaman(short) Vs Kaise Mujhe (a similar situation entry in a male solo), Latoo & Yaar mila tha saiyan (Fun song) + Marudhani (barring her tamil diction only the opening part the ending is noteworthy) Vs Munbe vaa. Her classical training is a big plus and have more experienced in stage shows like how I like Kavitha Krishnamurthy more than other playback singers.. MS may not have a sweet, velvet voice like Shreya but she is more purer in her singing as MIL rightly said Classic! She has absolute control. As a playback singer and singing other languages flawlessly (diction wise) Shreya scores more thats what needed indeed. Doesnt MS sound more like Saadhana Sargam?

dinesh, even MS mom wont know these infos... btw, nilavukku voru egroup open panniye is it still running?:lol2:

Would be interested if you guys could give me some more songs of both.

// Scale, Madhushree does sounds like SS some parts here and there, but Sadhana has a sharper and deeper voice. Madhushree is more on the sweet and thinner voice, which makes her reach any notes easily without giving a pain to the ears. I can easily differentiate their voices now. Even in that song, Naina Milake, Sadhana has sung 80% and Madhushree only 20%.

yeah, diction wise, Shreya scores, but isnt music is more than that? Voices should be an instrument and not just a medium of language. Madhushree scores there. :) I guess they have their pluses and minuses. What ever it is, for me, Madhushree is ultimate.

yes scale, my group for Nila is still there, though not many activities r going on.

I would be more than happy to give some outstanding number of Madhushree, which went unnoticed. Since most of her Tamil works u would have heard, ill give u some Hindi, Telugu and Kannada numbers.

1.Tere Bina - Mukhbiir
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3qyUfIC-lE

2.Ivana Yuvana - Kokki
3.Yelo Yelo - Kokki
http://www.raaga.com/channels/tamil/moviedetail.asp?mid=T0000798

4.Magaallu Mee Maatalo - Homam
http://www.raaga.com/channels/telugu/moviedetail.asp?mid=A0001344

5.Tholi Tholi Korika - Leta Manasulu
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?jymmlmmtqty

6.Naa Katuka - Intlo Srimathi Vedhilo Kumari
http://www.raaga.com/channels/telugu/moviedetail.asp?mid=A0000360

7.Preethili Indu Theli - Raaya
http://www.kannadaaudio.com/Songs/Moviewise/R/Raaya/Preethili.ram

8.Chai Ke Bahane - Chintu Ji
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5pT75yd7c0

9.Ek Meetha Marz De Ke - Welcome To Sajjanpur
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqXtbjssNuk

//

A.ANAND
7th February 2010, 01:44 PM
ayya dinesh!pothummba madhusri puranam!today sunday,pavamba nangga :cry: konjam freeya vidu raasa! :D

dinesh2002
7th February 2010, 01:45 PM
ayya dinesh!pothummba madhusri puranam!today sunday,pavamba nangga :cry: konjam freeya vidu raasa! :D

Anand, that msg is forwarded to Scale. Ur free to just skip it.

A.ANAND
7th February 2010, 01:45 PM

ARR looks better than simbhu (http://www.lazydesis.com/ext.php?ref=http://tinypic.com/usermedia.php?uo=8CrmpUc4lOn5EWWjSmFSKoh4l5k2TGxc) . I cant sit through his antics and diabolical deliveries. Thats really an easing to check telugu version. ponnu peru samantha

pesama thalaivare hero-va act pannidalam pola! :cool2:

A.ANAND
7th February 2010, 01:50 PM
"Yemaya.. will be turning point in Nag's career"
IndiaGlitz [Thursday, February 04, 2010]

View 'Ye Maya Chesave' Gallery

At the audio release function of Gautham Vasudev Menon's Yemaya Chesave, its producer Manjula, said that the film will be a turning point in the career of Nag Chaitanya for sure. She said that the film has shaped up superbly well.

AR Rahman, the music director, said, "I was inspired to work for the film after hearing Gautham's narration of the story. This is a distinct love story that has 'a different feel' to it. Music is the integral part of the story. The film gives a pleasant experience to the audience."

Nag Chaitanya said, "I feel very happy for working in an AR Rahman musical. I feel more than happy for working with the director I like (Gautham). This one is a beautiful love story. Everyone is touched by the emotion of love at one age or another. That's is the reason why this film will be an experience to whoever watches. I hope the film will be liked by the audiences and fans, just as it have liked it."

Gautham Menon said, "I feel very happy for having worked with a great technician like Rahman. I feel like working with him again and again. His music has instilled life into the story."

The film has lyrics by Ananth Sriram and dialogue by Umarji Anuradha. Presented by Superstar Krishna, Sanjay Swarup is its director. Story, screenplay and direction are by Gautham Menon.

Scale
7th February 2010, 01:51 PM
Dinesh,

MIL & I kinda share your opinion and shall check the rest of the songs listed <ty>. Lets leave this thread thevai patta shall discuss at another occassion. Enjoy!

A.ANAND
7th February 2010, 01:55 PM
VTV promotional event - images

http://www.images.behindwoods.com/photo-galleries-q1-09/tamil-photo-gallery/vtv-promotional/index1.html

satissh_r
7th February 2010, 02:42 PM

Telegu cd is priced Rs.50. Inga vida anga piracy adhigamo?

dinesh2002
7th February 2010, 03:55 PM
Dinesh,

MIL & I kinda share your opinion and shall check the rest of the songs listed <ty>. Lets leave this thread thevai patta shall discuss at another occassion. Enjoy!

great bro ! :thumbsup:

VTV songs in Telugu too sounds good. Esp Omana Penne. Sounded more sexier in Telugu.

baba88
7th February 2010, 05:02 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfbxFufJWBM

I think the tamil version looks much better than the telugu one. Especially the Hosanna song. The tamil version looks 100 times better and even Simbhu's dance is better.

Yathu
7th February 2010, 05:22 PM
Yup, Simbhu deffo has the dancing edge over the Telugu dude!

music man
7th February 2010, 05:24 PM

That heroine looks cute....Nammalukku telugu theriyaathu..But antha ponnukaaga paakalam :mrgreen: :froggrin: 8-)

A.ANAND
7th February 2010, 07:28 PM
trisha-vukku vote illaya! :(

ajaybaskar
7th February 2010, 07:47 PM

Anand, unga feeling puriyudhu. But sambandamae illama enakku 'Naai Sekar' gnyabagathuku varraar. Kovichukkadheenga....

Mahen
7th February 2010, 11:17 PM

Trisha oru tamil ponnu so i will never hate her :) She has a nice smile and nice figure too 8-)

music man
8th February 2010, 07:27 AM

Trisha oru tamil ponnu so i will never hate her :) She has a nice smile and nice figure too 8-)

Ha Ha..Aanaa pora pokka paathaaa antha telugu heroine ku namma thrisha va vida ippa fans kooduna maadhiri theriyudhu...

Meanwhile I saw Thamizh Padam in one of the theatres..In between they showed the trailers of Goa, Angaadi Theru and VTV...The best applause was reserved for VTV...That too A.R.Rahman name screen vanthathume oru claps, whistle thaan ponga....:cheer:
:happydance: Hmmmm...

Nammaluku telugu theriyaama poiduche....Vada Poche........ :cry2:

A.ANAND
8th February 2010, 09:55 AM

Anand, unga feeling puriyudhu. But sambandamae illama enakku 'Naai Sekar' gnyabagathuku varraar. Kovichukkadheenga....

:lol: :lol: ada paveegala ...ada paveegala..[vivek style] :lol:

A.ANAND
8th February 2010, 09:59 AM
Meanwhile I saw Thamizh Padam in one of the theatres..In between they showed the trailers of Goa, Angaadi Theru and VTV...The best applause was reserved for VTV...That too A.R.Rahman name screen vanthathume oru claps, whistle thaan ponga-------music man

ithathan namma ajay-yum sonnaru! :D

thalaiva unna evanum!!!!mmmm...mmmm :clap:

k_vanan
8th February 2010, 10:42 AM
Anand & Dinesh sentul cinemaku vangga nan ticket sponser pandren for VTV & bonusa oru lunch madras cafele.

Our hubbers fellow Yoga, NOV, mahen and nasser yellam meet pannithen :swinghead: :cool2: really nice to met them and i feel so happy.

A.ANAND
8th February 2010, 11:08 AM
Anand & Dinesh sentul cinemaku vangga nan ticket sponser pandren for VTV & bonusa oru lunch madras cafele.

Our hubbers fellow Yoga, NOV, mahen and nasser yellam meet pannithen :swinghead: :cool2: really nice to met them and i feel so happy.

VTV vara neram paatu yogam adikuthu parunnga! :lol:

thank u sir!k_vanan sir, kandippa varom! :D

A.ANAND
8th February 2010, 06:12 PM
Singing Aaromale for Rahman - Alphons Joseph

http://movies.rediff.com/slide-show/2010/feb/08/slide-show-1-south-interview-with-alphons-joseph.htm

littlemaster1982
8th February 2010, 11:50 PM
[html:c194cb506f]http://images.orkut.com/orkut/photos/OgAAALw5SwVbQZhFEB4a49xcFOoYVPSqvLYwkT4ySNdqdMvvLQ xeTnD-NYKg1OtF4VXpKyC_apUT8Lpl24VgO_3Kh2EAm1T1UGzXKHxcnI-kdKKSsORWKmT9v4-0.jpg[/html:c194cb506f]

Bottom line 8-)

VinodKumar's
9th February 2010, 03:03 AM
oru music director foto va mattum promokku use pannuraangana athu ARR odatha thaan irrukum :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

Appu s
9th February 2010, 11:33 AM
LM :ty: , Appdiye TF section laium post pannidunga :P

GVM :thumbsup:

ajaybaskar
9th February 2010, 11:38 AM
Insiders say that the songs are no where near the film's BGM score... Top notch scorenu pullarichu poraanga....

A.ANAND
9th February 2010, 12:22 PM
Insiders say that the songs are no where near the film's BGM score... Top notch scorenu pullarichu poraanga....

puriyala thalaiva! :roll:

littlemaster1982
9th February 2010, 12:43 PM
Pattai vida BGM score pala madangu nalla irukkunnu solraangalam. Let's see. Ippadi hype pandradhu vazhakkamdhane :)

music man
10th February 2010, 12:26 PM
ARR music eppavume top class thaan sir!!!Namma doubt la padam mela thaan....If movie is even half hit material, music will project it forward...Now movie only matters.. :roll:

A.ANAND
10th February 2010, 02:03 PM
ARR music eppavume top class thaan sir!!!Namma doubt la padam mela thaan....If movie is even half hit material, music will project it forward...Now movie only matters.. :roll:

:yes: :yes: :yes: :exactly: :D

A.ANAND
10th February 2010, 02:05 PM
NARESH IYER CALLS IT WORK OF FAMILY - VTV INTERVIEW

http://www.chennailivenews.com/videos/Music/20101608061607/Naresh-Iyer-calls-it-work-of-family.aspx

Rahman-Gautham new partnership

http://www.chennailivenews.com/videos/Music/20101308061359/Rahman-Gautham-new-partnership.aspx

rvsarna
10th February 2010, 02:19 PM
i love anbil avan, hosannah n mannipaya :)
especially mannipaya the beginning (gal part) 15 seconds can make u feel u r out of tis world :) bravo

music man
10th February 2010, 10:21 PM

http://www.chennailivenews.com/videos/Music/20101608061607/Naresh-Iyer-calls-it-work-of-family.aspx

http://www.chennailivenews.com/videos/Music/20101308061359/Rahman-Gautham-new-partnership.aspx

Good thing is GVM wants to continue with A.R.Rahman..Thats great news....But namma boss oda dates kedakumaa???? :roll:

dinesh2002
11th February 2010, 08:58 AM

K_Vanan, thats so nice of u... ill try my very best to come...hope there is no group studying on the day. Im yet to meet any fellow hubbers here in Malaysia. Looking forward to meet u guys.. :) 8-)

dinesh2002
11th February 2010, 09:02 AM

Good thing is GVM wants to continue with A.R.Rahman..Thats great news....But namma boss oda dates kedakumaa???? :roll:

trust me, ARR will FIND a time to do his projects. Lately, in all functions, u will find ARR and Gautham together. Saw their pics in a few audio functions of other films and even in Couples Retreat audio release in Chennai. They were all there together. Guess they share an excellent rapport..

A.ANAND
11th February 2010, 01:08 PM
Vinnaithaandi Varuvaayaa gets UA certificate

By Moviebuzz | Thursday, 11 February , 2010, 10:02

Gautham Vasudev Menon抯 romantic musical Vinnaithaandi Varuvaayaa, which has overpowering music by Academy Award winner AR Rahman has been censored. It has been given a 慤A?certificate by the Regional Censor Board in Chennai.

The film has Silambarasan and Trisha in the lead and is an 搃ntense love story? The censor members who saw the film say that they have not seen 搒uch a beautiful and powerful love story told brilliantly by the director with a lot of emotions and feelings?

The film has been given an 慤A?certificate due to its theme which is about the 損ower of love?and is said to have one of the best picturised 搆issing scene between its lead actors? Trisha is said to have come out with 揳n extraordinary performance as Jessy?a Malayalee Christian girl and her on screen chemistry with Simbu is said to be 搈agical?

The film being marketed by Udhayanidhi Stalin and his Red Giant Movies is now slated for release on February 26.

The views expressed in the article are the author's and not of Sify.com.

A.ANAND
11th February 2010, 01:32 PM
gautham- Naga Chaitanya On Ye Maya Chesave

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33m-OVMKaV4

SoftSword
11th February 2010, 01:48 PM

trust me, ARR will FIND a time to do his projects. Lately, in all functions, u will find ARR and Gautham together. Saw their pics in a few audio functions of other films and even in Couples Retreat audio release in Chennai. They were all there together. Guess they share an excellent rapport..
sorry, i cant trust u

A.ANAND
11th February 2010, 01:57 PM
கவுதம் மேனன் இயக்கத்தில் சிம்பு -த்ரிஷா நடித்துள்ள விண்ணத் தாண்டி வருவாயா ரிலீசுக்குத் தயாராகிவிட்டது.

இந்தப் படம் நேற்று சென்னையில் சென்சார் செய்யப்பட்டது. தணிக்கைக் குழுவினர் இப்படத்துக்கு யு/ஏ சான்றிதழ் அளித்துள்ளனர்.

படம் சிறப்பாக உள்ளதாக பாராட்டு தெரிவித்த தணிக்கைக் குழுவினர், இந்தப் படத்துக்கு யு/ஏ சான்றிதழ் அளிக்கக் காரணம் படத்தி இடம்பெற்றுள்ள சிம்பு- த்ரிஷா முத்தக்காட்சிதான் என்று விளக்கம் அளித்துள்ளனர்.

காதலர்களின் ரொமான்ஸை வெளிப்படுத்தும் மிக அழுத்தமான உதட்டோடு உதடு பதிக்கும் முத்தக் காட்சிகள் இந்தப்படத்தில் உள்ளதாகவும், ஆனால் அந்தக் காட்சி வெகு சிறப்பாக படமாக்கப்பட்டுள்ளதாகவும் கூறியுள்ளனர்.

ஜெஸ்ஸி என்ற மலையாளப் பெண்ணாக நடித்துள்ளாராம் த்ரிஷா.

ஆஸ்கர், கிராமி அவார்டுகள் பெற்ற பிறகு ரஹ்மான் இசையில் வெளிவரும் முதல் தமிழ்ப் படம் இது.

உதயநிதியின் ரெட்ஜெயன்ட் மூவீஸ் இந்தப் படத்தின் வினியோக உரிமையை வாங்கியுள்ளது.

A.ANAND
11th February 2010, 01:58 PM
sorry, i cant trust u -softsword

:shock: why!

lancelot
11th February 2010, 04:45 PM
WOW! What an album! What an amazing album... mind-blowing

music man
11th February 2010, 05:43 PM

May be softsword feels that GVM is not trustworthy and he may break up like how both HJ and GVM broke after many successful hits :think: ..

ajaybaskar
12th February 2010, 08:53 AM
VTV is releasing on 26th of this month

music man
12th February 2010, 09:19 AM
VTV is releasing on 26th of this month

Romba wait panna vakkiraangale............. :huh:

ajaybaskar
12th February 2010, 09:42 AM
VTV - Mobile MP3 Ringtones

http://liku-likant.blogspot.com/2010/02/arrahman-vtv-mobile-ringtones.html

Thanx: Likant, ARRYG

A.ANAND
12th February 2010, 11:25 AM

May be softsword feels that GVM is not trustworthy and he may break up like how both HJ and GVM broke after many successful hits :think: ..

athu GVM thana breakup pannala!HJ than sonthama thedikittathu!

ajaybaskar
12th February 2010, 11:48 AM

Indha chinna vishayathukellam Dinesh 'TRUST'ngra vaarthaiya use pannadhala SS comedy pannirupparunnu nenaikiren... :D

SoftSword
12th February 2010, 01:25 PM

hey guys...
thats was jus for pulling the knees of dinesh....

as he started his post with "trust me"
i replied funnily

indha hubla pala CBI iruppanga pola... ennamaa yosikkiraanga...

ajaybaskar
12th February 2010, 01:28 PM
Softy, my interpretation was right then...

music man
12th February 2010, 09:42 PM

hey guys...
thats was jus for pulling the knees of dinesh....

as he started his post with "trust me"
i replied funnily

indha hubla pala CBI iruppanga pola... ennamaa yosikkiraanga...

:noteeth:

A.ANAND
13th February 2010, 10:55 AM
unnga ooru FM channel-la VTV songs eppadi poguthu?

music man
14th February 2010, 09:24 PM

Anand Sir!!!!!!! Paatellaam inga semma hit...Actually the thing is:Suryan FM is from the ruling party. Most of the movies releasing are from their family banners..Their usual strategy is giving priority to the songs from the running movies...For (e.g) songs from Theeraadha Vilaayaatu Pillai are given importance now....

I am not following other FM channels that much...BIG FM usually airs VTV songs and other assorted ARR numbers, while another popular FM channel (Aa Haa FM ?) airs a permanent show "Rahmania"

Namma thalaivar songs eppavume hit thaan..... :cheer: :shoot: :thumbsup:

MADDY
15th February 2010, 09:16 AM
VTV's editor (http://lite.epaper.timesofindia.com/mobile.aspx?article=yes&pageid=19&sectid=edid=&edlabel=TOICH&mydateHid=15-02-2010&pubname=Times+of+India+-+Chennai&edname=&articleid=Ar01902&publabel=TOI)

WHEN SIMBU WEPT

Anthony, who always involves himself in the film he is editing, narrates an incident that happened while he was editing VTV. I was working on the song Mannipaya and fell in love with the song and the way it was shot. I was moved to tears. After I was done with the final cut, I immediately asked Simbu to come over. And when he saw the final version, he too was in tears. I had never seen Simbu cry until then! The two of us spent some time together, discussing the depth of the song, he says.

Anthony is equally upbeat about his next release, the muchhyped VTV. It is a plain, feelgood love story. There are no build-ups , glam dolls, action sequences , jazzy costumes, threecrore rupee sets or heroic displays . Its a film that will highlight the acting prowess of Simbu and Trisha. The duo has a chemistry that sparkles and is yet very relatable. Simbus makeover will be the talk of the town. Cinematographer Manoj Paramahamsa has captured the exotic locales of Malta to stunning effect. And from my side, since the story is breezy, the editing will not be fast-paced , he says.

A.ANAND
15th February 2010, 12:22 PM

Anand Sir!!!!!!! Paatellaam inga semma hit...Actually the thing is:Suryan FM is from the ruling party. Most of the movies releasing are from their family banners..Their usual strategy is giving priority to the songs from the running movies...For (e.g) songs from Theeraadha Vilaayaatu Pillai are given importance now....

I am not following other FM channels that much...BIG FM usually airs VTV songs and other assorted ARR numbers, while another popular FM channel (Aa Haa FM ?) airs a permanent show "Rahmania"

Namma thalaivar songs eppavume hit thaan..... :cheer: :shoot: :thumbsup:

thank u MM sir! :notworthy: :thumbsup:

A.ANAND
15th February 2010, 12:35 PM
kalaignar VTV special

gautham,simbu,thisha

http://www.techsatish.net/2010/02/14/kalaingar-tv-vinnai-thandi-varuvaiya-spl-show/

A.ANAND
15th February 2010, 03:23 PM
[tscii:84fcf0988e]Goutham plans ‘VTV’
IndiaGlitz [Monday, February 15, 2010]

Even as ‘Vinnaithandi Varuvaya’ is all set to release Goutham Menon hasn’t come out of the film fully say circles close to him. So much so that he is even planning a sequel.

“Goutham is yet to fully come out of ‘Vinnaithandi Varuvaya’. The film had its impact on him since it is inspired by some of his real life experiences,” they add.

“However, he didn’t have the idea of a sequel until a few days ago till he saw the final version on screen. He may start the venture after completing two of his commitments- Ajith’s 50th venture and the film with Kamal Haasan. He considers ‘VTV’ as his best so far” sources add.

With Silambarasan playing Karthik (an aspiring filmmaker) and Trisha as Jessie (a Malayalam Christian girl), the film produced by Escape Artists Motion Pictures and R S Infotainment, will be released by Red Giant Movies (Udhayanidhi Stalin) on February 26.

[/tscii:84fcf0988e]

ajaybaskar
17th February 2010, 10:44 AM
VTV Trailer music

http://rs734.rapidshare.com/files/351402999/Vinnaithaandi_Varuvaayaa_Trailer_End_Bit.mp3

rsubras
17th February 2010, 10:31 PM
With all due respects to Shreya Goshal, i feel the her pronunciation could have been a bit more better while handling slightly complex tamil words in the Mannippaya Song.... While singing the word Mannippaya instead of stressing on the "pp" part looks like the stress is rather on the "ni" letter resulting in the word Mannippaya sounding like two words "Manni" "Paaya.... " rather than single word "Mannippaya"... Is it only me or any other to share this view?? Athuvum senti ya poikitta irukara song la Manni Paaya nu ketkara maathiri oru feel varuthu appappo :)

ajaybaskar
18th February 2010, 07:42 AM
Subbu,

Among all the singers from the north, only Shreya's tamil diction is near perfect. Tamilai tamil maadhiri paadura oru young singer, Shreya. Mistakes do happen though. Paavam chinna ponnuthaanae, mannichu vittudalaam... :-)

lancelot
18th February 2010, 09:03 AM
i dont know about Shreya's tamil, mine is not the greatest either. but, am i the only one having trouble understanding Blazze's english?

Aalavanthan
18th February 2010, 05:12 PM
i dont know about Shreya's tamil, mine is not the greatest either. but, am i the only one having trouble understanding Blazze's english?

naah.. its just his way of singing is different.. When Gautham and Simbo rapped they were clear.. for eg. the line " I really wanna be here with you " .. "with you" va he sings like "wit U" just the way of singing.. listen to Kofe with Anu .. Gautham sang pretty well

Nerd
18th February 2010, 11:16 PM
I think the MDs should really take the blame if a (non-thamizh) singer makes blunders. ARR would have wanted it to sound manni..paayaa, who knows :)

Movie Cop
18th February 2010, 11:24 PM
VTV saangs are getting really addictive, I say. Thinking possibly the best ARR album in Tamil after KKS. 8-)

Kannukkul > Hosanna > Omana Penne > Anbil avan > Mannippaya > Aaromale > Vinnaithaandi

shocker
19th February 2010, 12:44 AM
haha my order is almost reverse of yours!!

Kannukkul < Hosanna < Anbil avan < Mannippaya < Omana Penne < Aaromale < Vinnaithaandi

Bala (Karthik)
19th February 2010, 01:20 AM
Subbu,

Among all the singers from the north, only Shreya's tamil diction is near perfect. Tamilai tamil maadhiri paadura oru young singer, Shreya. Mistakes do happen though. Paavam chinna ponnuthaanae, mannichu vittudalaam... :-)

I think the MDs should really take the blame if a (non-thamizh) singer makes blunders.
:exactly:

Aalavanthan
19th February 2010, 04:17 PM
Subbu,

Plus azhagaa irukira kaaranathaala Shreya kEtta madhiri "mannichi vittudalaam" 8-)

Sadhana Sargam,Madhu Sree are two among the culprits for not making the best of tamil lyrics.. rendu paerukum ழ varaadhu..

vera yaaru irukaaa...

MADDY
19th February 2010, 04:43 PM
Worldwide release February 26th with chennai theaters listing (http://lite.epaper.timesofindia.com/mobile.aspx?article=yes&pageid=30&edlabel=TOICH&mydateHid=19-02-2010&pubname=&edname=&articleid=Ad03009&format=&publabel=TOI)

dinesh2002
21st February 2010, 09:14 AM
Subbu,

Plus azhagaa irukira kaaranathaala Shreya kEtta madhiri "mannichi vittudalaam" 8-)

Sadhana Sargam,Madhu Sree are two among the culprits for not making the best of tamil lyrics.. rendu paerukum ழ varaadhu..

vera yaaru irukaaa...

azhaga irukere naale mistakes r compromised? Athan namma industry romba kevelamavum kandraviyavum poguthe (actress, singers, etc etc).

Sadhana Sargam has a good Tamil diction, im not sure why r u picking on her. Perhaps her 'zha' was not good, never really noticed it, but i doubt she has given this faults. Although im really no happy with her "still dun understand/speak Tamil" attitude (even after more than a decade singing in Tamil Music), her diction is good.

Madhushree on the other hand has good credits when it comes to 'zha'. She has pronounced many Tamil words wrongly but not Zha. Its quite obvious in Sandha Kozhi and Mayilirage.

Think u guys should be more matured when appreciating music. Language is just a medium. Music is more than that. Many singers can single handedly transfer a persons soul into heaven, eventhough they r singing in foreign language. Ofcource we should point their faults when they r actually doing mistakes, but should not throw them off just becoz of it. Hope to see more REAL "ARR Fans" who thinks like him near future. (ARR said : voice comes first, other factors r secondary).

sathya_1979
21st February 2010, 04:53 PM
Today 5 PM in Vijay TV - Making of VTV

Mahen
21st February 2010, 06:47 PM
pls post links..

littlemaster1982
22nd February 2010, 06:17 PM
Banner at Sathyam Cinemas, Chennai.

[html:a402e73f8c]http://lh6.ggpht.com/_Zo6lq4LDN8k/S39ICmVgZUI/AAAAAAAAAEI/R_K0ibLjEgA/s640/Image005.jpg[/html:a402e73f8c]

VinodKumar's
22nd February 2010, 06:23 PM
Trisha cute ...

ajaybaskar
22nd February 2010, 09:04 PM
Red Giant always has the tradition of using such giant banners for their films.. They did for Kuruvi and Aadhavan too...

VinodKumar's
22nd February 2010, 09:06 PM
Ajay 3 padathukulla Tradition ah :roll:

Rocky89
22nd February 2010, 09:23 PM
Finally addicted to kannukul Kannai :P

ajaybaskar
22nd February 2010, 09:56 PM
Ajay 3 padathukulla Tradition ah :roll:

Sollikka vendiyadhudhaan.... :D

Yathu
23rd February 2010, 01:25 AM
Making of VTV programme on Vijay TV:

Part 1 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFXrcJ-7PRE)
Part 2 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9Me2B-9-Jk)
Part 3 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BB0m32jZTzw)
Part 4 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7btsJzY0Fk)
Part 5 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GaCSF3vkCi8)
Part 6 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UneGOPcsak)

suntharp
23rd February 2010, 04:22 PM
additional new song can be listened in 1st or 2nd clip

K2AL
23rd February 2010, 05:52 PM
additional new song can be listened in 1st or 2nd clip
its nt in VTV...some unkwn artist

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-3S6uMDPeM

SoftSword
23rd February 2010, 06:49 PM
ya that song... was rumoured to be from vtv.. and is in the rounds long before the real vtv songs came out... and its stupid that its used in this programme...

ajaybaskar
23rd February 2010, 06:59 PM
Alphons & Stephen Devassy performing Aromale(Live)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brnu-SxlFtE

lancelot
25th February 2010, 07:09 PM
any idea when the movie is releasing?

Aalavanthan
25th February 2010, 07:14 PM
I am immersed myself in the Hosanna song.. excellent rendition from Vijay Prakash.. Great tune.. great music and I loved the rap from Blaaze..

paavamya Blaaze.. nallaa thaanae paadirukaar.. avara edhuku maathanum ? The only tolerable rapper in TF I say.. OK I can tolerate Premji as well :D

Aalavanthan
25th February 2010, 07:15 PM
Making of VTV programme on Vijay TV:

Part 1 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFXrcJ-7PRE)

listening to this part.. oru song varudhu..

"endhan nenjil or sugam.. unnai paartha maruganam" .. This is not in the original track .. does the music CDs have tis song ?

NOV
25th February 2010, 07:17 PM
any idea when the movie is releasing?its already playing in Malaysia :lol:

anand is watching it right now..

lancelot
25th February 2010, 08:44 PM
any idea when the movie is releasing?its already playing in Malaysia :lol:

anand is watching it right now..

oh kool, wonder when its out in SL, must go watch it soon :)

NOV
25th February 2010, 08:52 PM
mahen has given initial report - nice, rocking bgm, lots of english, intense scenes...

sathya_1979
25th February 2010, 09:06 PM
mahen has given initial report - nice, rocking bgm, lots of english, intense scenes...
???

NOV
25th February 2010, 09:07 PM
you got to ask mahen :roll:

Ramakrishna
25th February 2010, 09:08 PM
???

Vizhunthu vizhunthu love panraanglaam

NOV
25th February 2010, 09:14 PM
mahen says its very intense love story - not for kids... :roll:

sathya_1979
25th February 2010, 09:16 PM
mahen says its very intense love story - not for kids... :roll:
Less intense love story kidskku ok va? Like rounding trees, two flowers symbolically showing a kiss etc!

NOV
25th February 2010, 09:18 PM
dialogues like wanna make love to you everyday etc... thats the reason... hehe:roll:

sathya_1979
25th February 2010, 09:22 PM
Pinna love panravanga oru naal vittu oru naalaa love pannuvaanga? Everydaydhaan :roll:

NOV
25th February 2010, 09:26 PM
:banghead:

ayyO :oops: :oops2:

ajaybaskar
25th February 2010, 10:03 PM
Sachin, Rahman innoru similarity,..

Both their threads reaching 100 pages on the very same day..

sathya_1979
25th February 2010, 10:15 PM
Sachin - 6 letters
Rahman - 6 letters
Sachin birthday 24 = 6
Rahman birthday 6 = 6

Ramakrishna
25th February 2010, 10:34 PM
adangungadaa :lol:

sathya_1979
25th February 2010, 10:54 PM
:evil: RK :hammer:

Aalavanthan
25th February 2010, 11:17 PM
dialogues like wanna make love to you everyday etc... thats the reason... hehe:roll:

its time that Goutham comes out of his girly dialogues. If he is brave enough to face the censor, the MAN in his movies should start saying "I wanna have sex with you everyday" nu.. illaati he shud stop using such words !

lancelot
26th February 2010, 12:16 AM

its time that Goutham comes out of his girly dialogues. If he is brave enough to face the censor, the MAN in his movies should start saying "I wanna have sex with you everyday" nu.. illaati he shud stop using such words !

i personally think that a girl would prefer the words "i wana make love to you" rather than the words "i wana have sex with you" its more romantic. if you want to get into her pants, you better say what she wants to hear :)

this thread is no longer for kids... its intense.. hehe

Aalavanthan
26th February 2010, 01:03 AM
hehe.. I know somebody will come back with "girls normally say this" .. but check out Vaaranam Ayiram. Surya used the phrase .. ... indha padathuliyum Sombu vittu vekka poraana enna lol