PDA

View Full Version : Airtel Super Singer 2008 - Monday to Wednesday @ 9pm

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6]

Roshan
20th May 2009, 02:26 PM
Yeah. Prasi and Ajish did well. In fact ranjani was also good.

She was good. Starting superb'a irunthathu and idaila koncham flat aayiduchu but it's a tough duet. Sudha solRa mAthiri - it's a bit difficult to keep listening to Ranjini for long. Mathapadi cofidence level ellAm chummA appadi irukku. Ajish'um sema confident. Mattha moonu pErumE adhula koncham kammithAn - specially Renu. Renu finals bayangara sothappal. Very first episode'la irunthu finals varaikkum judges adhE pallaviya pAdi mudichuttaanga (your voice is the best voice but confidence illAma pAduReenga :sigh2:)

But ajish'ku standing ovation ellam :confused2: :oops:

I thought he deserved it. Lovely singing. And innaikku I think he would have his own style with pAttum nAnE - and he will make it work. That's what he did with 'unnidam mayangugiREn'. Unni said "Remix maathiri irunthuthu ..aana rombavE nalla remix"

Nerd
20th May 2009, 07:05 PM
pAttum naanE-vA :shock: The transition from gibberish to that opening aalap onnu pOdhumE. Not sure if Ajesh has attmpted that. But yeah CR Annan sonna mAthiri one hell of a song :clap:

venkkiram
20th May 2009, 09:06 PM
பிரசன்னா பாடிய "பிறையே பிறையே" பாடல் மிகவும் அருமை. அடிதடி பாடல்களுக்கு மட்டும்தான் பிரசன்னா லாயக்கு என நினைத்து வரும் எல்லோரது மூஞ்சிலும் கரியை பூசியுள்ளார். உணர்வுப் பூர்வமா பாடி பாடலுக்கு தேவையாக உணர்ச்சிகளை வரிகளால் வெளிப்படுத்துற திறமை அவரக்கு இயல்பாகவே வந்த அருட்கொடை. மற்ற போட்டியாளர்களுக்கு அதை செயல்படுத்துவது கயிற்றில் நடப்பதையொத்தது.

பாட்டும் நானே பாடலை ஹஸ்கியான குரலில் அஜீஸ் பாட...அப்பப்பா.. நினைத்துக் கூட பார்க்க முடியவில்லை. இதே போட்டியில் ஒரு முறை உன்னி இதே பாடலை ஒரு முறை பாடி கொலை செய்தார். டி.எம்.எஸ்ஸின் கம்பீரக் குரலுக்கு முன்னாடி.. இப்பவே எனக்கு கண்ண கட்டுதே!

Roshan
20th May 2009, 10:16 PM
enna solRathunnu theriyala .. koncham relax paNNittu vanthu appuRam post paNNanum. Ranjani, Ravi and Ajish - they made this a GREAT GREAT GREAT FINALE :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: Intha moonu pErula yaaru win paNNaalum ok (though I expect Ajish to win).

Orchestra'ku siram thaazhntha vaNakkamum nanRiyum :notworthy:

Thanks to Vijay TV for the wonderful treat :notworthy:

venkkiram
21st May 2009, 08:50 AM
இவனுங்கள பத்தி எனக்கு நல்லாவே தெரியும்.. ஆட்டை கடிச்சி மாட்ட கடிச்சி கடைசியில மனுசால கடிக்கிற மாதிரி, இறுதிச் சுற்றுல கர்நாடக சங்கீத சுற்று என வைத்து புத்தியை காட்டிட்டானுங்க.. அப்படின்னா, சுற்றுல ஜெயிக்கணும்னா கர்நாடக சங்கீதம் அவசியம் கரைச்சி குடிச்சிருக்கணும்.. என்ன கூத்து இது? அவனவனுக்கு ஒரு திறமை இருக்கிறது. இறுதிச் சுற்றில்தான் மக்கள் ஓட்டு என முடிவெடுத்தாச்சில்ல.... ஆகையால் அதை எப்படி தன்வசப்படுத்துவது.. இப்படித்தான் குறுக்குபுத்தியை புகுத்தி, சங்கீத சுற்றை இறுதிச்சுற்றில் வைத்து.. சங்கீத சுற்றுக்கு அப்படி என்ன ஒரு முக்கியத்துவம்? ஏன் நாட்டுப்புற பாட்டு முக்கியத்துவமாக படவில்லையா? இன்னும் எத்தனை நாள் தான் இப்படி ஒரு குறுகிய புத்தியை வைத்து, பரந்த இசையை பரவ விடாமல் தடுப்பது? கர்நாடக சங்கீதத்திற்கு என தனியாக போட்டி வையுங்கள்... யார் வேண்டாமென்பது? ஏன் எல்லா தட்டு மக்களும் பார்க்கும் ஒரு போட்டியில் கர்நாடக சங்கீதத்தை மட்டும் உயர்த்திக் காட்டி, கோபுரத்தில் வைத்து அழகு பார்க்க நினைக்கிறிங்க ! சினிமா என்றால் மெல்லிசையே.. மெல்லிசை என்பது பலவித இசைகளைக் கொண்டது. அதில் என்ன பாகுபாடு!

நான் சொல்றது பலருக்கு பிடிக்காமல் போகலாம். என்ன செய்வது!

இசைக்கு அடிமையாகலாம். ஆனால் இது போன்ற குறுகிய எண்ண ஓட்டங்களிற்கு அடிமையாகாதீர்கள்.

viraajan
21st May 2009, 09:52 AM
Ranjani - :clap: Best of 5 yesterday.
Ajish - Kashtamana paatta nalla paadinapla.... But still, andha paattuku thevaiyana voice thaan konjama nalla varala... nevertheless, his performance was excellent :clap:
Ravi - Good.
Prasi - Nalla paadinaru. Pure Classical song edukkaama, classical song with peppy elements ulla song eduthu avaroda route'la pOyittaru... :banghead: Judges vetti vacha kuzhila vizhundhuttaru :lol:
Renu - :banghead:

sudha india
21st May 2009, 11:50 AM
Finally, FINALS mudinjudhu (nu ninakaren)

As said earlier, all the songs were challenging.

Ajesh - I already said it is a fire walk. But confidenta nallave nadandhaar.

In fact Ajesh did the starting aala really nice. Andha idathula unmayave azhuthama paadinaar. And carried the song well throughout. Konjam fasta pochu song. Andha tempova kuduthadhu the miridhangam expert Sri.Shrinivas. What a thiramaisaali. :clap: Indha pattla piano and mridangam was also a highlight.

Ajesh did do good justice to the song. Avaroda voicela apdithan pada mudiyum. We cannot expect TMS voice in him. Adhe madhiri TMS voice irukkaravangathan indha patta padanumnu kattayam illaye. Namakku pazhagippona TMS voice ille. Avlothaan.

There is certainly a sense of responsibility in this guy with hard work and practice. That was very clear in all the three rounds. He was consistant in the finals.

Prasanna : A singer not so trained in classical can only take songs like this. He must have also struggled to get the swaras flow and he did a good job. (though there were mistakes in swaras and also the lyrics) I feel there is no wrong in song selection, unless the channel had made a statement that it should be strictly classical. Hit six or get out -ngra madhiri he gave a shot. That is to be appreciated.

Renu : She is so much aware of her limitations, which she openly admitted. Nevertheless, as Sudha ragunathan said, the song was a then aabishegam no doubt. Bayamillama padi irundha innum superba irundhirukkum. She is definitely a playback singer material and she will be..one day.

Ravi - This song was also a cake walk. His practice and command over the art was quite visible. If we view Ravi's singing thinking of the original, then its different. However, it was neat and clean and he rocked. Ivarukku kudutha standing ovation is quite right.

Ranjani - Ms.Confident nu pattame kudukkalam. Casuala paadinanga. very clear and nice. Mridangam was really powerfull and stepped up the song. It WAS a perfect ending to the grand finale.

Ellarume sema effort potturukkaanga. My guess rating is :
Ravi
Ajesh / Ranjani
Prasanna
Renu

The whole episode was a TREAT. (Chinna Dhristi pottu = maalini)

Roshan
21st May 2009, 12:18 PM
Miruthnagam chance'E illa :notworthy: pullarikka vechuttAr. enna oru talent !!! yArAvathu ivarpathi thagaval kodunga. I want to know more about this person. ASS'la vanthathukku appuRamthAn Stephen Devasi paththi niRaiya pEru therinjukittAnga. Have to really appreciate Vijay TV for this :clap:

To me Ranjani was the best, second Ajish and then Ravi. I fully agree with Sudha that there is no hard and fast rule that he has to render it like TMS. As I told, he did it in his own way and made it. He is so casual, just like Ranjani he takes things easily and he performs with much ease. Ending swaras ellAm chance'E illa. And he is the only person who was consistent through out in the finals and as his Guru said "He has to make it" PaakkalAm.

Ravi - As we all know this is his comfort zone so avar nallA pAdalEnnAthAn naama aacharya padanum.

Prasanna - he once again proved that he is a good entertainer. It was not an honest performance but an entertaining performance. He himself knew that and did it accordingly. Nothing to complain. Nothing special too.

Renu - Her voice was so sweet in this song but niRaiya idathula vittutAnga. Even the starting aalaap. VJ pAdumpOthu appadi oru gambeeram, majestic touch irukkum and that was totally missing.

Sudha Raghunathan was very good in her comments. Mr Anand looked genuinly happy to see the finalists performing well. avar mugathula appadi oru poorippu therinjuthu.

Stephen Devasi - the way he enjoys when playing the piano is as beautiful as his performance. What a talent !!

Thanks to Vijay TV for this wonderful show. Enaiya thamizh channels intha aLavukku quality program tharrathukku vaaippE illa (kala master level'thAn maximum).

Roshan
21st May 2009, 12:30 PM
Finally, FINALS mudinjudhu (nu ninakaren)

idha ippOthAn sariyA gavanichEn. enakkennavO next week judges round appadinnu onnu vechu yEthAvathu paNNuvaangannu thOnuthu. Yugi-Malini never mentioned anythin abou the results next week when closing the show last night. eppavumpOla - meendu adutha vaaram santhippOm'nu surukkamA mudichaanga. So I think it's not the end.

directhit
21st May 2009, 12:41 PM
innum 7 maasam dhaan irukku 2010 kku :P

inga ezhudhinadhellam patha prassi kadayadhaa :cry2:

viraajan
21st May 2009, 12:55 PM
When I voted for one contestant through SMS, I received a reply that the grand finale is on June 3rd :P :rotfl3:

So Sudha. Roshan, innum two weeks irukku :)

Roshan
21st May 2009, 01:14 PM
When I voted for one contestant through SMS, I received a reply that the grand finale is on June 3rd :P :rotfl3:

:rotfl: So the voting is not open yet right?

Athu sari yArukku vote paNNa try paNNeenga ?

crajkumar_be
21st May 2009, 01:20 PM
When I voted for one contestant through SMS
Adhavadhu franchise excercise panradhu secret, eh, paaraalumandra therdhal range ku :lol:

sudha india
21st May 2009, 02:30 PM
Hi all of you,

just heared that next will be another round of finals with fast western and fast folk songs.

Adhukkum makkal vote pannanum.

Final results will be probably on 3rd june.

Adhuvarai nama vote pannitte irukkanum. Airtel -kku paisa vandhutte irukkum. Adha vechu program sponsor panniduvanga. Nalla ideava irukku.

namma kaila oru mobile company irundha nama kooda style-a Sudha Super Singer (SSS) Roshan Super Singer (RSS) ipdi program nadathalam. :hammer:

Madhu Sree
21st May 2009, 02:46 PM
Apdiya, nenaichen... :lol2:

Ranjini can cope up well... both western and folk... :D

Ajeesh/Ravi, western epdi panna poraanga therila, folk I think both can do well... :thumbsup:

Prassi, as usual entertaining aa edhaachum songs select panni kalakkavaaru... :)

Renu, :sigh2: avanga enna seiya poraangalo... evlo roundsla paadinaaalum... avangalukku innum bayam pogala...

Ranjani/Ajeesh ivangalla yaar win panninaalum I will be more happier... gud talented singers... :cool2:

Roshan
21st May 2009, 03:04 PM
Hi all of you,

just heared that next will be another round of finals with fast western and fast folk songs.
Adhukkum makkal vote pannanum.

Ok sari - ippa yArum Prassi'a thittampOttu kavuthitAngannu complain paNNa mudiyAthu. Good move by Vijay TV. I think their idea (apart from business motive) is to expose all 5 to the MDs - so each person gets his/her own share in play back singing. NallathuthAn.

Final results will be probably on 3rd june.

Adhuvarai nama vote pannitte irukkanum. Airtel -kku paisa vandhutte irukkum. Adha vechu program sponsor panniduvanga. Nalla ideava irukku.

But oru number'la irunthu oru vote'nu sonnAngaLE ? :roll: Are we expected to vote seperately for each round ? votings open aayiduchA? Koncham theLivu paduthunga.

namma kaila oru mobile company irundha nama kooda style-a Sudha Super Singer (SSS) Roshan Super Singer (RSS) ipdi program nadathalam. :hammer:

:idea: :)

Roshan
21st May 2009, 03:07 PM
Ranjani/Ajeesh ivangalla yaar win panninaalum I will be more happier... gud talented singers... :cool2:

Yeah but Ajish win paNNanumgRathuthAn ennOda viruppam. And chances are high. But best voice best voice'nu solli solli - judges (read Srini) Renu'va select paNNi kaariyatha keduthuduvAngaLOnnu mild'a oru doubt'um irukku .

Roshan
21st May 2009, 03:11 PM
innum 7 maasam dhaan irukku 2010 kku :P

inga ezhudhinadhellam patha prassi kadayadhaa :cry2:

Prassi koncham sothappittAr Anoop. He had a great chance of scoring in the 'old songs' round but he failed due to a poor choice of song. nEthum - it was purely entertaining but singing wise - flaws niRaiya irunthuthu.

sudha india
21st May 2009, 03:17 PM
Roshan,

One vote from one mobile ? - Andha madhiri nalla vishayangal nadakkadhu.

Oru mobilerndhu ethanai vote venalum pannalam. Voting lines are already open. Its the time now for Airtel to make money.

The voting will continue till end May. just imagine. Adhanalathan ASS, SSS,RSS-nu comment panninen.

venkkiram
21st May 2009, 03:57 PM
We cannot expect TMS voice in him. Adhe madhiri TMS voice irukkaravangathan indha patta padanumnu kattayam illaye. Namakku pazhagippona TMS voice ille. Avlothaan.

VJ pAdumpOthu appadi oru gambeeram, majestic touch irukkum and that was totally missing.

இப்படி பலரும் பல விதமாக ஒரு கலையை அணுகும்போது சரியான பார்வை எது? எப்படி இருக்கவேண்டும்? தேவையான இடங்களில் நம் தேவைக்கேற்ப நமது எதிர்பார்ப்புகளை மனதில் எழுப்பிக்கொள்கிறோம். இது சரியா?

அஜீஸ் பாடும்போது ஒத்துப்போகிற எதிர்பார்ப்புகள் ஏன் ரேணு விஷயத்தில் மட்டும் ஒத்துப்போக மாட்டேங்குது?

viraajan
21st May 2009, 04:07 PM

:rotfl: So the voting is not open yet right?

Illaye.... open aache :confused2:

Thanks'nu ellam reply panninanga :roll:

Athu sari yArukku vote paNNa try paNNeenga ?

:poke:

viraajan
21st May 2009, 04:08 PM
When I voted for one contestant through SMS
Adhavadhu franchise excercise panradhu secret, eh, paaraalumandra therdhal range ku :lol:

Parliament therdhal'la endha katchikku vote panninen'nu kelunga, ippa kooda solluven... :lol:

aana idhukku solla matten :lol:

sudha india
21st May 2009, 04:25 PM
We cannot expect TMS voice in him. Adhe madhiri TMS voice irukkaravangathan indha patta padanumnu kattayam illaye. Namakku pazhagippona TMS voice ille. Avlothaan.

VJ pAdumpOthu appadi oru gambeeram, majestic touch irukkum and that was totally missing.

அஜீஸ் பாடும்போது ஒத்துப்போகிற எதிர்பார்ப்புகள் ஏன் ரேணு விஷயத்தில் மட்டும் ஒத்துப்போக மாட்டேங்குது?

ரேணுவை யாரும் குறை சொல்லவில்லை. அவர் தைரியமாக பாட முடிவதில்லை என்று வருத்ததுட்ன்தான் சொல்கிறோம். ரேணு மட்டும் பயமில்லாமல் பாடினால் சூப்பர் சிங்கர் 100% அவர்தான். சுதா ரகுனாதன் சொன்னது போல் அவரது பாடல் தேனாபிஷெகம் தான்.

Roshan
21st May 2009, 04:53 PM
- Repeatu -

Roshan
21st May 2009, 05:06 PM

இப்படி பலரும் பல விதமாக ஒரு கலையை அணுகும்போது சரியான பார்வை எது? எப்படி இருக்கவேண்டும்? தேவையான இடங்களில் நம் தேவைக்கேற்ப நமது எதிர்பார்ப்புகளை மனதில் எழுப்பிக்கொள்கிறோம். இது சரியா?

othukkuREn :) But that's just one small reason- Renu missed many things. Opening aalap saryiA amaiya illa - where as Ajish's opening aalap was to the point. mukkiyamAna vishyangaL'la kOttai vittA problemthAn. And I dont have to say how Prassi messed up even in the old song round . It was definitely not a good performance. And Prasi SPB maathiri paadanumnu ethirpAkkala - but technically sariyA irukkanum - that too in the finals. I like Prasi and I will be happy if he wins but athukku avarukku muzhu thaguthi irukkAngRathuthAn kELvi. After all it's a competition and all aspects need to be taken into account when making the final decision. I hope it clarifies.

Madhu Sree
21st May 2009, 05:38 PM
I like Prasi and I will be happy if he wins but athukku avarukku muzhu thaguthi irukkAngRathuthAn kELvi.

:bow: true... :thumbsup:

:D naanum idha thaan sonen some days back... neraya prassi fans irundhadhaaala, en pechu edu padala... neraya pagaiya sambaathichadhu thaan michcham :lol2:

He dont deserve 100% as a winner... but definetely he can be a gud playback singer... provided he improves himself on various areas... he needs some guidance towards this...
All the best prassi for ur future :2thumbsup:

directhit
21st May 2009, 06:40 PM
I like Prasi and I will be happy if he wins but athukku avarukku muzhu thaguthi irukkAngRathuthAn kELvi.
provided he improves himself on various areas... he needs some guidance towards this... rendu perum classical singing background a solreengala :roll:

He dont deserve 100% as a winner... but definetely he can be a gud playback singer indha program la win panni oru mannum aaga poradhillai :bow:

Roshan
21st May 2009, 07:15 PM

:bow: true... :thumbsup:

:D naanum idha thaan sonen some days back... neraya prassi fans irundhadhaaala, en pechu edu padala... neraya pagaiya sambaathichadhu thaan michcham :lol2:

nAn idha ethirpArthEn :) Naanum athula oru fanthAn. My problem was the way they decided to eliminate (Unni Menon's :banghead:) him and chosing Vijay Narayan over Prasi. Any day Prasi is better singer than Vijay that's why Prasi is in the finals and Vijay is not. Purinjuppeengannu nambuREn.

He dont deserve 100% as a winner... but definetely he can be a gud playback singer... provided he improves himself on various areas... he needs some guidance towards this...
All the best prassi for ur future :2thumbsup:

I still think he could have done better than or equally well in the old songs round. But he messed it up. There's no excuse for that. But next round nallA paNNuvaar'nu nenekiREn.

Madhu Sree
21st May 2009, 07:19 PM
nAn idha ethirpArthEn :) Naanum athula oru fanthAn. My problem was the way they decided to eliminate (Unni Menon's :banghead:) him and chosing Vijay Narayan over Prasi. Any day Prasi is better singer than Vijay that's why Prasi is in the finals and Vijay is not. Purinjuppeengannu nambuREn.

aiyo rose I didnt mean tht way... :| I can understand... :D somehow I feel, both prassi and vijay has equal pos and negs... :|
I didnt pointed u rose... it was juz a comment... :D sorry if tht hurts u :( :bow:

I still think he could have done better than or equally well in the old songs round. But he messed it up. There's no excuse for that. But next round nallA paNNuvaar'nu nenekiREn.

Yeah naanum edhirpaakren... definetely classical singing la yegapatta flaws :sigh2: Hope to see him performing well next week... :D

Roshan
21st May 2009, 07:22 PM
provided he improves himself on various areas... he needs some guidance towards this... rendu perum classical singing background a solreengala :roll:

illa - not at all. I dont think even Renu is strong in classical. Except Ravi others dont seem to have a strong base on classical. But they are technically sound. More over Prasanna entertainment'la mattum athigam focuse paNRaar. matha rounds'la ok but finals'la koncham serious'a poRuppA irukkanum. NEthu vanthaaL magalakshi pAtta oru kattathukku appuRam kuthu pAttu range'ku kondu pOyittAr. And it looked like he was doing it purposefully. He wasnt bothered at all. And he didnt do well in old songs round. nilavu oru peNNaagi, nilavukku en mEl ellAm romba nallA pAdunavar - MSV munnAla kalakkuvArnu ethirpArthA - total let down.

indha program la win panni oru mannum aaga poradhillai :bow:

hehe :lol2:

Madhu Sree
21st May 2009, 07:25 PM
rendu perum classical singing background a solreengala :roll:

not only tht, on the whole, he needs improvement on singing...
prassi fans ennai mannikkavum idhai solvadharkku...
Even am also a fan of prassi, but pls understand wht am i trying to say... he definetely needs improvement to excel in playback singing...

indha program la win panni oru mannum aaga poradhillai :bow:

Indha maadhiri oppurtunity enga kedaikkum sollunga... chinmayee, naresh iyer ellaam indha maadhiri programs la win panni thaan kalakkittu irukkaanga... :D

Nerd
21st May 2009, 07:26 PM
Parliament therdhal'la endha katchikku vote panninen'nu kelunga, ippa kooda solluven... :lol:

aana idhukku solla matten :lol:
yEn neenga raaginisri-kku pOttengaLA? :lol2:

Youtubed piraiyE piraiyE(Prassi), unnidam mayangugiREn(Ajesh). vaaippE illai reNdumE. One of their best performamces if not the best. Prassi should have sung more of such songs. Avarai stereotype pannirukka mAttAnga. But Prassi ippOlAm overscene. Right from the WC round. :?

Btw saw the City center episode. Disgusting :banghead:

Madhu Sree
21st May 2009, 07:27 PM
illa - not at all. I dont think even Renu is strong in classical. Except Ravi others dont seem to have a strong base on classical. But they are technically sound. More over Prasanna entertainment'la mattum athigam focuse paNRaar. matha rounds'la ok but finals'la koncham serious'a poRuppA irukkanum. NEthu vanthaaL magalakshi pAtta oru kattathukku appuRam kuthu pAttu range'ku kondu pOyittAr. And it looked like he was doing it purposefully. He wasnt bothered at all. And he didnt do well in old songs round. nilavu oru peNNaagi, nilavukku en mEl ellAm romba nallA pAdunavar - MSV munnAla kalakkuvArnu ethirpArthA - total let down.

true true true... each n every word :bow:

directhit
21st May 2009, 07:29 PM
NEthu vanthaaL magalakshi pAtta oru kattathukku appuRam kuthu pAttu range'ku kondu pOyittAr. And it looked like he was doing it purposefully. He wasnt bothered at all. I felt the same in what little I saw of him after that comeback after Unnimenon's judging. He seems totally pissed. And I dont understand this thing on classical singing yegapatta flaws comments (not from u) which comes from the judges too. hope next season supersinger is full of margazhi fest singers :bow:

Roshan
21st May 2009, 07:29 PM
aiyo rose I didnt mean tht way... :| I can understand... :D somehow I feel, both prassi and vijay has equal pos and negs... :|
I didnt pointed u rose... it was juz a comment... :D sorry if tht hurts u :( :bow:

Che che enna idhu .. no sentiments. I was not serious.

directhit
21st May 2009, 07:32 PM
not only tht, on the whole, he needs improvement on singing...
prassi fans ennai mannikkavum idhai solvadharkku...
Even am also a fan of prassi, but pls understand wht am i trying to say... he definetely needs improvement to excel in playback singing... MS, ellarum Yesudas/Unni madhiri classical strong etc va irundha u dont get variety of singers, anyways Srini has successfully trademarked him as a 'kuthu singer' and its cemented in peoples' minds - wont change so soon!

Indha maadhiri oppurtunity enga kedaikkum sollunga... chinmayee, naresh iyer ellaam indha maadhiri programs la win panni thaan kalakkittu irukkaanga... :D adhellam vera programs :lol2: rendu varusham super singer program - no use, maya (the eliminated girl) sang a couple of songs and winner sang just one i guess so far! a program so biased and manipulated is not gonna get you any genuine singers. Prabhu deva dance show la irukkara judgement/unbiasedness 10% irundhaalum program urupattrukum

Roshan
21st May 2009, 07:34 PM
Thanks Anoop :) Naanu delete pAnnittEn.

directhit
21st May 2009, 07:37 PM
:oops: done - manasula thoninadhu keyboard la vandhiduchu :lol:

Madhu Sree
21st May 2009, 07:43 PM
MS, ellarum Yesudas/Unni madhiri classical strong etc va irundha u dont get variety of singers, anyways Srini has successfully trademarked him as a 'kuthu singer' and its cemented in peoples' minds - wont change so soon!

DH, am not only telling abt classical... neenga avaroda performances-a nalla gavanichu paarunga... he use to imitate or mimic the song, ippo illayaraaja song paadum podhu IR voice maadhiriye irukkum...

adhe maadhiri MSV-oda 'sivasambo' song kavanichirukeengala, it is also exactly like MSV, and 'Nilave ennidam nerungaadhe', apdiye PBS maadhiri irukkum , am telling abt the voice itself... but maththa singers apdi illa, they are singing in their own style...

Prassi should define his own style rather than mimicking :|
And he is over confident, adhuvum irukka koodaadhunga... (sathiyama innikku vaangaama pogamaatenu nenaikkiren :lol2: )
also, nowadays, after WC round, I can see prassi to be over reacting, careless. Vandhaal mahalakshimiye song paathuttu naan nondhu poyitten... :sigh2:
I have nothing to say more than this... if u ppl still prefer tht he is anyday best than other singers... then I want to keep myself mum... :D

adhellam vera programs :lol2: rendu varusham super singer program - no use, maya (the eliminated girl) sang a couple of songs and winner sang just one i guess so far! a program so biased and manipulated is not gonna get you any genuine singers. Prabhu deva dance show la irukkara judgement/unbiasedness 10% irundhaalum program urupattrukum

hmmmmm u r rite... but, oppurtunity is wht ppl wants... may be avangalukku yetha maadhiri songs illanaa, enna seiya mudiyum... :huh: Oru song-kku playback paaduradhu summava sollunga... may be in future they mite get another chance to prove... :)

Nerd
21st May 2009, 07:43 PM
:oops: done - manasula thoninadhu keyboard la vandhiduchu :lol:
Thanks to Roshan's quote, padichittEn am laughing uncontrollably here :rotfl: :rotfl:

Madhu Sree
21st May 2009, 07:44 PM
What's this? :evil: :evil: :evil: Please edit.

nalla sonneenga rose :thumbsup: I like him a lot... :sigh2:

Roshan
21st May 2009, 07:46 PM
NEthu vanthaaL magalakshi pAtta oru kattathukku appuRam kuthu pAttu range'ku kondu pOyittAr. And it looked like he was doing it purposefully. He wasnt bothered at all. I felt the same in what little I saw of him after that comeback after -deleted - judging. He seems totally pissed. And I dont understand this thing on classical singing yegapatta flaws comments (not from u) which comes from the judges too. hope next season supersinger is full of margazhi fest singers :bow:

What's this? :evil: :evil: :evil: Please edit.

nalla sonneenga rose :thumbsup: I like him a lot... :sigh2:

He is one hell of a person. I simply adore him :) Unni :thumbsup:

directhit
21st May 2009, 07:50 PM
MS - he used to mimick other singers in the initial part of the program, but there came a period when he started singing in his own voice. But the judges (esp 'u know who') continued the 'ur an entertainer', 'neenga eppadiyum paduduveenga indha madhiri song' kinda comments. I agree with u on his attitude/singing after his second comeback - probably has gotten to his head that he has many no of fans (unfortunate if its true though)

and to be honest I havent even seen the program for the past 2 months or so, have no clue on his final performances. Onnu mattum solren - Ajeesh/Ranjani and to an extent Renu thavira I dont think anyone else other than Prassi deserves to be in that final - if you say abt Prassi's inability in a particular genre, then Ravi is even more pathetic in that. Vijay a b c d solliye oru 10 episode ottiyachu. I jus replied seeing that 'he doesnt deserve 100%' comments....

Madhu Sree
21st May 2009, 07:58 PM
I didnt juz say 'he doesnt deserve'
i said 'he doesnt deserve 100%'
kandippa he deserve to be in ASS but definetely not as a winner... :yessir:

Roshan
21st May 2009, 08:14 PM
intha 5 pErumE finals'la irukka rombavE thaguthiyAnavanga. Before the recall round they were in the top six (with Rohith). appuRam recall round vechu sothappi - and they again ended up with the same lot. But the WINNER cannot be Prasanna.

venkkiram
21st May 2009, 09:57 PM
யாருமே நூறு சதவீதம் முழுமையில்லை. இதில் ஸ்ரீனி, உன்னி, சுஜாதா மற்றும் சுதா ரகுநாதனும் அடங்குவார்கள். இப்போ ராஜாவுக்கோ ரஹ்மானுக்கோ ஒரு அழகான கிராமியப் பாடலை இயற்றும்போது தப்பித் தவறி கூட உன்னி மற்றும் சுதா ரகுநாதனை கூப்பிட மாட்டார்கள் என நினைக்கிறேன். இதுதான் நிஜம்.

ஒவ்வொருத்தரும் ஒரு துறையில் அழகு. அப்படியிருக்கும்போது பிரசன்னாவை ஓரங்கட்டுவது எந்த விதத்திலும் நியாமமல்ல. ஒரு சுற்றில் பிரசன்னா "பெத்து எடுத்தவதான் என்னையும் தத்து கொடுத்துப்புட்டா" என்ற பாடலை பாடினார். தேடிப் பிடித்து இன்னொரு முறை பாருங்கள். அந்தப் பாடலை தேர்வுக் குழுவில் இருக்கும் ஸ்ரீனியோ உன்னியோ பாடினால் கூட பிரசன்னா வெளிப்படுத்திய உணர்வில் பாதியளவு கூட செயல் படுத்த முடியாது. எல்லாவற்றையும் கூட்டிக்கழித்து பாருங்கள். பிரசன்னா ஒதுக்கப்பட வேண்டியவர் அல்ல என்பது புலப்படும்.

Roshan
21st May 2009, 10:29 PM
Indha maadhiri oppurtunity enga kedaikkum sollunga... chinmayee, naresh iyer ellaam indha maadhiri programs la win panni thaan kalakkittu irukkaanga... :D

True .. movie chance illEnnAlum they will get opportunities is some other way. Junior super singers - Vignesh, Sai, Krishanamoorthi ellAm Singapore, Malaysia, Dubai maRRum yEnaiya gulf countries, Sri Lanka'nu world tour adichuttu irukkAnga as a result of Vijay TV's exposure. Junior ASS mudinchu oru one month'la almost the whole team including Bala Sarangan came to Sri Lanka for a show. This January Vignesh and Sai came on a 6 days tour for shows in different venues in SL. And I have seen what kind of welcome they had.

Thamizh pEchu engaL moochu programla contest paNNa oruthar SL'la thamizh FM station / TV channel-la (Shakthi FM/Shakthi TV)work paNRaar. Definitely it's a great exposure.

directhit
22nd May 2009, 06:34 AM
venkkiram - அருமையான பதிவு! :bow: :bow:

Roshan - nethu aen ivalo edhirppunu ippo dhaan enakku strike aagudhu - i had typed krishnan instead of menon :oops2: Unnikrishnan has been the best judge in super singer and is one of my fav too 8-) modhalla IPL paathutte type panradha vidanum :ashamed:

Roshan
22nd May 2009, 08:31 AM
venkkiram - அருமையான பதிவு! :bow: :bow:

Roshan - nethu aen ivalo edhirppunu ippo dhaan enakku strike aagudhu - i had typed krishnan instead of menon :oops2:

:lol:

Nerd :poke:

Unnikrishnan has been the best judge in super singer and is one of my fav too 8-) modhalla IPL paathutte type panradha vidanum :ashamed:

Adhu ! :D

Nerd
22nd May 2009, 08:39 AM
Oh common. I dint laugh because I hate Unni or anything, the name-twisting was extremely funny. Well I am certainly not a fan of judge-unnikishnan but have to admit he did a better job than others.

Roshan
22nd May 2009, 09:30 AM
Oh common. I dint laugh because I hate Unni or anything, the name-twisting was extremely funny. Well I am certainly not a fan of judge-unnikishnan but have to admit he did a better job than others.

enna ivvaLavu serios aayiteenga ? .. I was only kidding there :(

Nerd
22nd May 2009, 10:01 AM
:oops: apdiyellAm onnum illeeng. I was refraining myself from using emoticons unnecessarily. Not working :)

sudha india
22nd May 2009, 11:14 AM
Hi

Nalla kaarasaaramana discussions with genuine opinions.

whatever said and done, indha title win panni oru priyojanamum ille. May be the winner gets to sing one song from YSR. After that it is their luck and only luck.

Some years agao, a playback singer was busy singing. Oru naalaikku 3 rehersal, 2 recordingnu ponanga. Ippo oru singer = oru paattu rangela irukku. After singing one song, and if it is a hit, few songs may come. Otherwise stage shows than kaapathanum, adhukkum you have to be a bit popular.

Mothathula ASS-la tile winning is of no use. :huh:

But ASS -Jr ku Rs.25 lakhs announce panni irukkaanga. Indha title is more valuable madhiri irukku. :thumbsup: BUT Ethana zeros cut pannittu kuduppanganu theriyalai. :poke:

sudha india
22nd May 2009, 11:19 AM
One more info. Heard from Prasanna's friend that he is not keen to win the title. But just keen to win people's wishes and appreciations.

He wishes to be crowned as Favourite Singer than being called Super Singer.

Intelligent and a sensible wish !!!!!!!

Roshan
22nd May 2009, 11:22 AM
But ASS -Jr ku Rs.25 lakhs announce panni irukkaanga. Indha title is more valuable madhiri irukku. :thumbsup: BUT Ethana zeros cut pannittu kuduppanganu theriyalai. :poke:

:shock: But zero ellAm cut paNNa mAttAngannu nenekiREn. Athula Vijay TV romba clean'nu kELvi pattEn. Tax'um exempted enRu nambathaguntha vattArangaL moolam theriya vanthathu.

Roshan
22nd May 2009, 11:26 AM
One more info. Heard from Prasanna's friend that he is not keen to win the title. But just keen to win people's wishes and appreciations.

He wishes to be crowned as Favourite Singer than being called Super Singer.

nAnthAn appavE sonnEnla. That's his route and most probably they will have an award for 'most popular singer' He doesn't seem to be bothered about the 'super singer' title at all. VanthAL magalakshmi pAduna vithathula irunthu therinjuthu.

Intelligent and a sensible wish !!!!!!!

Yes ! yErkanavE Colombo'la rendu kachEri book paNNa Ayatham aaguRangannu kELvi ;)

sudha india
22nd May 2009, 11:30 AM
No Roshan. Getting prize money from Vijay is difficult. I know for sure even the keyboard gifted did not come to the winner for months.

Remember how the Kalakka povadhu yaaru team shifted to Sun and how they pulled the channel in the new show ?

The truth is, people who are favoured by the channel with some shows or programs, do not talk out about the channel or atleast maintain some secrecy. Mathapadi its not as you think. They easily say...........engalalathana popular ana ? Inime its your luck.

I have my own doubts about the prize money of Rs.25 lacs.

Roshan
22nd May 2009, 07:54 PM
Oh! niRaiya vishayam irukkupOla. Thanks Sudha :)

Roshan
25th May 2009, 08:28 AM
Saw the promo's last night. They say the person with least number of votes will get eliminated today (?). Yaarunnu guess paNRathu kashtamA irukku :?

sudha india
25th May 2009, 09:33 AM
Renu.......... ??????????????

Roshan
25th May 2009, 10:34 AM
Renu.......... ??????????????

Renu or Prasanna - I feel.

sudha india
25th May 2009, 01:21 PM
Shocking elimination............. avlothan solven

Roshan
25th May 2009, 03:00 PM
Shocking elimination............. avlothan solven

Oh you know the result ?????????? I hope it is not Ajish or Ranjini :cry: :cry:

Roshan
25th May 2009, 10:21 PM
MakkaL theerppu magEsan theerppu :banghead:

Ranjini is out with least number of votes. Very sad but this lady is confidence personified (mAlini mAthiri solRathA irunthA per'sony'fied). The way she carried herself through out, without any unnecessary sentiments and emotions - is quite an inspiration :clap: Avar thangai, amma utpada avara support paNNa ellArumE - azhuthu aarpAttam paNNaama - siricha mugathOda gouravamA yEthukittaanga. Her co contestants expressed their disappointment regarding her elimination. Unni was absent and Sujatha and Srini didnt look happy at all about the final result. Other 4 contestants made a request to include Ranjini in the final 2 episode (tonight's) but Egapatta editing'ku appuRam non competitive performance'nu kAmichAnga and she sang 'mutham thinbavaL'.

Raaginisri, Vijay, Santhosh all said some nice things about Ranjini :clap: ContestantskuLLa nalla spirit irukku - adha pArAttanum :clap:

Ajish is leading with the highest number of votes (Adhu ! :thumbsup: ) followed by Ravi. Renu is in 3rd place and 4th is Prasanna.

Tonight's performances - ellArumE kuRai solla mudiyAtha aLavukku pAdinaanga but the best was Ravi's (thatthai thatthai thatthai from Manmadan). mattha moonu pErumE orE levelthAn'nu enakku thOnuchu and they did perform well.

Tomorrow is the folk round.

Nerd
26th May 2009, 06:05 AM
appO next round prasanna elimination kanfaarmed. They won't have three male singers for the grand finale.

sudha india
26th May 2009, 10:13 AM
Y/day's episodela yaar eliminate agi irundhaalum we would have felt bad. Thats the way it would have been.

Finals 1,2,3 -nu vekkama they could have decided among the five. Airtelkum channelukkum varumaanam varadhukkaaga, singersa vadhaikiraanga. :hammer:

RENU : It was a pleasant surprise for her. She never expected to win. She had already lost confidence first in singing and then in the vote share. But 3rd place vandhadhu yarukkum namba mudila, especially Renu did not believe!

- she must have either got the votes because of sympathy and her own confession that she did not sing properly.
- or the channel must have brought her up before Prasanna for further manupulations. Malini said that the vote difference between Prassi and Renu is three times. THIS CAN NEVER BE. Sollamale irundhirukkalam. sonnadhalathan sandegame varudhu.

RANJANI :- What a woman !! Confident, composed and the way she carried herself y/day has doubled the respect on her.

Prasanna : In fact he sang almost 100% with the required patience and responsibility. Idhu westernised song illaye Prasannannu Srinivas solliduvaronnu irundhudhu.

However, I also think on the same lines as Nerd. Prasanna title winn pannatiyum he should be in the so called Final 3.

Channelin theerpe Mahesan theerpu madhiri irukku.

:banghead: Mothathula thamizhagathin miga brahmaandamana kuralai thedi kandu pidichutaanga. Andha Kural - Hemamalini than. The way she was commanding y/day..... thaanga mudiyalai. :banghead:

directhit
26th May 2009, 10:17 AM
Mothathula thamizhagathin miga brahmaandamana kuralai thedi kandu pidichutaanga. Andha Kural - Hemamalini than. :lol:

Roshan
26th May 2009, 10:51 AM
Mothathula thamizhagathin miga brahmaandamana kuralai thedi kandu pidichutaanga. Andha Kural - Hemamalini than. :lol:

:rotfl: - Her per-sony-fied thAn highlightE :banghead:

As Sudha said - yaar eliminate aanalum varuthamAthAn irunthirukkum but I wouldn't have felt varutham if Renu had got eliminated. Renu's votes are definitely manipulated figures. And Prasanna'va vida moonu madangu athigam'nu sonnathellAm :lol:

Prasanna is singing without any enthu and interest. ResultsthAn kAraNam'nu nenekiREn.

And regarding Ranjani - IMO, TN makkaL will not easily accept/recognise a smart, confident, bold woman like her. Koncham bayappadanum, naive, timid, emotional ithellAm irukkanum at least irukkuRa mAthiri nadikkanum (Renu is good at it), only then a woman will be accepted.

sudha india
26th May 2009, 12:39 PM
Hi friends,

Here is a message from Prasanna aka Prassy. He has opened a new thread and has made the following message.

On his behalf request you to watch today's show and give your judgement.

hai friends, i am prasanna (alias) prassy,who is participating in super singer competition...
Then i tried to create id but in vein., so i had sudha's id and posting this message...

First of all, thanks for all the unbiased and encouraging and constructive criticisms...

I googled some eight months back and i came to know that some healthy conversations are goin on here and without influenced by friends and relatives of contestants,which quite naturally be biased and onesided..

U know after every show, i wil peep into this forum and get to know the views, and it almost matched with general public views...

Hats off to all members kalakureenga.....

Hope u all have watched finals 2 performance Day 1 and second day will be kuthu round and i m doing aa mudal akkuthanada from jithan and third day will be singing with play back singers and i am going to do vanitha mani (with mahati) and karthik,tippu and harini will be singing with us...

Enjoy the show.... keep watching... keep commenting and i always have a very high regards to this forum...

As suggested by most of u people, i joined hindustani and carnatic classes to upgrade me..

On a final note, for some people my singing is mimicking and for some people my singing is acting., and for some people i am a performer.... but in my mind i am always a passionate singer..... who is having love and affection to music

Keep watching and supporting and my mail id is mailtoprassy@gmail.com.. keep in touch

Regards
Prasanna

directhit
26th May 2009, 12:57 PM
Prassy :o
U know after every show, i wil peep into this forum and get to know the views, and it almost matched with general public views... :thumbsup:

Hats off to all members kalakureenga..... :ty:

Hope u all have watched finals 2 performance Day 1 and second day will be kuthu round sadly after ur exit after the Unnimenon show I've atleast stopped watching the show. idhu varaikkum paakala, even read some comments from fellow hubbers that u also are not the prassy we know in terms of enthu etc etc.... avasiyam paakaren download senju :D

On a final note, for some people my singing is mimicking and for some people my singing is acting., and for some people i am a performer.... but in my mind i am always a passionate singer..... who is having love and affection to music Prassi - yaar enna sonnaa enna - neenga paadina pala paadalgal kekkumpodhu manasula thottudhu, adhuve podhum. That's the real reason ur up so high than others - continue the good work and :thumbsup: for ur efforts on joining for hindustani/classical too

Madhu Sree
26th May 2009, 01:01 PM
:shock: :o Prassy :redjump: Welcome to our hub... :cool2:

As suggested by most of u people, i joined hindustani and carnatic classes to upgrade me..

:thumbsup:

On a final note, for some people my singing is mimicking and for some people my singing is acting., and for some people i am a performer.... but in my mind i am always a passionate singer..... who is having love and affection to music

:cool2: u r taking it in gud spirit... keep going... am a gr8 fan of urs...
Yes I accept, I was one among the ppl who felt tht ur singing is mimicking. It was not to criticize u... I really want u to become a singer of ur own style. :bow: to ur attitude. All the best prassy. Keep rocking... :D :2thumbsup:

Roshan
26th May 2009, 01:08 PM
Hey Prassi .. !! Great to see you hear and thanks for your kind words :D

NOV is the chief moderator here - so you can create you own ID and let him know in this thread, so that he can activate it immediately (i guess :? ).

Anyway nice to see you here. All the best to you for a bright future in the musical field :thumbsup:

crajkumar_be
26th May 2009, 02:14 PM
Just saw the recap of yesterday's round i think.
All songs choices were crap except "Ennadi Meenatchi" by Prasanna.

Prasanna, all the best :thumbsup:

Nerd
26th May 2009, 07:22 PM
Prassy,
Good to see you here. Most of us here think that you are the only singer who knows what he is singing. That is, giving importance to the lyrics and showing the correct emotion while singing.

Good luck but I think this week's your last in ASS. But you ll go places :)

Ajesh rocked Y'day. One of my favorite songs from "University". Sort of an attempt at heavy metal. I think Ramesh Vinayagam himself sang that song. Where is he btw :(

innaikkum Ajesh kalakkapOrAn. Ooru vittu ooru vanthu :smokesmile:

crajkumar_be
26th May 2009, 07:31 PM
Oh "Ooru vittu ooru vandhu" :cool2:

I just caught a glimpse of him singing Paattum Naane. Though it was maybe 4 seconds it was impressive :thumbsup:

Innaikku work from home, so finally will get to watch the show after a long time :)

crajkumar_be
26th May 2009, 09:52 PM
Superb choice of songs by Renu ("Kulicha Kuthaalam") and Ajeesh ("Oora vittu ooru vandhu") :cool2:
Arumaya paadnaanga rendu perume, especially Ajeesh. Naan program paathu pala naal agudhu, Ajeesh engeyo poittaapla :thumbsup:

Roshan
27th May 2009, 08:17 AM
I could only watch Ravi's performance appuRam power failure :x Ravi was EXCELLENT !! :clap: Power packed performance.. and specially the ending :2thumbsup:

Nerd, waiting for the link.

Nerd
27th May 2009, 08:58 AM
Roshan, link (http://video.yahoo.com/watch/5168845/13671277)

Ajesh :clap: :bow: Awesome performance. Karthik, Naresh, Haricharan thaviRa perusaa onnum singers illai in TFI, hope you get an oppurtunity. Stunning performances in the last few rounds. Renu and Ravi were great too. Prasanna' song selection these days leave a lot to be desired. Andha jiththan pattu avvalo famous-A? Wonder why he chose that.

There has been a radical improvement in the performances and we clearly see it in the finals. Its getting better and better. Looking forward to kaNdEn kaNdEn (What a song ya!), vanithAmaNi (Prassi is attempting the rap :clap: ) and sudum nilavu by the super singer.

I don't think Ajesh will walk away with the title simply because Vijay TV won't let that happen. I mean oru twist irukkanum, is it not :lol2: Renu it will be I think.

Roshan
27th May 2009, 09:12 AM
Thanks Nerd :)

Renu doesn't deserve the title at all IMO. She is far behind Ajish and Ravi. Ivanga yEthAvathu manipulate paNNi jeyikka vechAthAn uNdu. She cannot have a genuine victory.

Prasanna's song selection these days :sigh2:

sudha india
27th May 2009, 10:11 AM
Y/day was a folk / kuthu round.

Everyone rocked. The program and the singing is getting better day by day.

Ravi and Ajesh - sema kalakkal with very popular numbers.

Renu - Superb song. IMHO she sang it like a melody. Very good flow. But andha kuthu or the folk touch kudukkalai. TK Kala indha patla oru sila varthaigalil oru punch kuduppaanga, which is the highlight of the song. But this was missing in Renu's performance.

Prasanna - I also feel he should have taken a more popular number. The song selection goes a looooooooooong way in improving and catching the audiences' attention and votes. But edutha song was really a fast kuthu and enjoyable. However, kadaisila "indha kuthu podhuma innum konjam venuma"-nu padinadhu was not impressive. Adhai thavirthirukkalam.

Today all the four singing with existing playback singers.

Ajesh - sudum nilavu with Harini
Ravi - Iyengar veetu azhage - with Harini
Renu - kanden kanden with karthik
Prassy - Vanitha mani with Mahathi
Promo was quite impressive.

Indha voting systemthan suthama pudikkalai. Pesama three special judges (Oru MD, oru singer, oru critic) vechu judge pannalam.

Roshan
27th May 2009, 04:17 PM
Just finished watching the video. Naalu pErumE nallAthAn paadi irukkAnga (but Renu as Sudha said did not bring that punch out - sweet voice'la melody song mAthiri irunthatha maRukka mudiyAthu)

Prassi has done really well - but vERa oru most popular number onnu chose paNNi iruntha innum kalakki irukkalAm. Nevertheless well done Prassi :thumbsup:

Ajish - IvvaLavu open voice'la paaduvArnu ethirpAkkala - great singing - specially those charanam lines - which Sujatha asked to repeat. Great going Ajish :clap:

My pick for folk round is Ravi - that was a splendid performance. High pitch ellAm chance'E illa. To the point :notworthy:

Saw the promos for tonight's show - naalu pErumE kalakkuRaanga. Cant wait :) (power cut aagama irukkanum :evil: )

Roshan
27th May 2009, 08:10 PM
Watched Ravi's performance again. One of his best performances in the contest :clap:

3 different voice modulations done splendidly. When he touches the high notes :notworthy: Charanam ending :clap:

Great job Ravi :2thumbsup:

Roshan
27th May 2009, 10:19 PM
All four did really well by playing to their strengths.

Renu with Karthik - KandEn KandEn - her voice and singing sounded really sweet but vazhakkamA mathavanga solRa comments thAn Karthik'um sonnAr. She has chosen a song which is more comfortable for her range (or something like that). Karthik's performance :thumbsup:

Ajish with Harini - sudum nilavu - Beautiful singing with nice sangathis and improvisation. Harinie - what a singer she is :notworthy:

Prasanna with Mahadhi - Vanithavani - As Srini said intha Prasannava thAn naanga ethirpAkkiROm. He was in his usual form :clap: Great performance. Start to end - excellent energy and every body enjoyed it. Mahadhi said he is 'too good'. Well done Prassi :2thumbsup:

Ravi with Harini - Ayyangaaru veettu : Ravi's comfort zone. Classical thookkalA irukkuRa oru pAdal. rombavE nallA paadinaar with some nice aalaps. Harini was great again.

Intha round pAthuttu yaarukku vote pOdurathunnu rasigargaL kuzhamba pOraanga. All 4 were equally good in their own way.

Thanks to the contestants for the great entertainment :notworthy:

sudha india
28th May 2009, 02:36 PM
Y/day final round of Finals 2.

I found Renu and Prasanna topping the chart. The songs they took were the ones they are comfortable with. Renu sang well and ofcourse within her range. Good performance.

Prasanna: Good choice this time and the starting rap-laye song pick up agiduchu. Good energy and great performance.

Aduthadhu was Ajesh. Neat performance and he brought out the nuances of the raaga nicely.

Ravi : This is my humble opinion :
The original Iyengaar veetu azhage was already a power packed song by Harris Jayaraj. Adukkum mela egappatta improvisations and swaras and extra aalaps ellam pottu .....the song became an over dosage. Moreover Ravi tried to put too much feel in the words than required, and so most of the words kekkave ille.

Oru ace composeroda song can be improvised a bit here and there but not throughout the song, making it too heavy to enjoy.

The PB singers Karthik, Mahathi and Harini extended full support and Tippu's song is also worth mentioning.

Roshan
28th May 2009, 03:07 PM
When I think of it again, I think I have to agree with Sudha on Ravi's performance. It was kind of an overdose.

Sudha, that song is composed for Anniyan by Harris Jeyaraj not ARR.

sudha india
28th May 2009, 03:09 PM
Yes. Roshan HJR podanumnu nenachu ARR pottuten.

I am editing my post. Thanks.

Nerd
29th May 2009, 07:55 AM
[tscii:99e4dd9a32]Airtel Super Singer
(Vijay TV, Mon-Wed, 21.00)

The finals of this music show will be telecast live on June 3.

The winner will be announced in the show. The finals of Airtel Super Singer 2008 had two rounds, where the least scoring contestant Ranjani was eliminated in last week’s show.

The journey would continue for three amongst the existing four contestants, who will compete in a three hour mega live event to be held at YMCA Grounds, Royapettah.

The winner gets a chance to sing for music director Yuvan Shankar Raja’s composition.

Viewers of Tamilnadu get to vote for the most deserving singer through SMS and online voting.

Playback singers Srinivas, Unnikrishnan and Sujatha will be the main judges.

Other awards to be given on the occasion are: The Best Entertainer, The Best Singer and the Most Creative Singer.

http://www.hindu.com/fr/2009/05/29/stories/2009052950450400.htm

Best Entertainer - Prasanna
Most creative singer - Vijay perhaps :banghead:[/tscii:99e4dd9a32]

Roshan
29th May 2009, 09:01 AM
[tscii:893a20afc8]Airtel Super Singer

The winner will be announced in the show. The finals of Airtel Super Singer 2008 had two rounds, where the least scoring contestant Ranjani was eliminated in last week’s show.

The journey would continue for three amongst the existing four contestants, who will compete in a three hour mega live event to be held at YMCA Grounds, Royapettah.

The winner gets a chance to sing for music director Yuvan Shankar Raja’s composition.

Viewers of Tamilnadu get to vote for the most deserving singer through SMS and online voting.

Playback singers Srinivas, Unnikrishnan and Sujatha will be the main judges.

Other awards to be given on the occasion are: The Best Entertainer, The Best Singer and the Most Creative Singer.

Most creative singer - Vijay perhaps :banghead:[/tscii:893a20afc8]

:lol: Srini rombavE pAdupattu recommend paNNi iruppAr :evil:

sudha india
29th May 2009, 04:21 PM
http://forum.indya.com/showthread.php?t=126211&page=16

viraajan
29th May 2009, 05:45 PM
[tscii][size=13][font=Arial, sans-serif]Airtel Super Singer

Appo tech satish'la vandha results ellam fake ah Nerd? :roll: :?

crajkumar_be
29th May 2009, 06:13 PM
Other awards to be given on the occasion are:The Best Entertainer, The Best Singer and the Most Creative Singer.

Most creative singer - Vijay perhaps :banghead:[/font][/size][/tscii]

Best Singer, among "other awards"?? Appo Super Singer na enna vethu singer-a? Kolappureengale da!
Idhukku "Emotional Scene" "Disturbing scene" classification-e parava illa

Nerd
29th May 2009, 07:22 PM

You mean the results of a "live" program can't be manipulated? Well unless the already decided winner goofs up big time they are good. I think they decided to do the live thingi recently so the insider info in TS does not hold good now. Haven't gone there off late. Anyway my money is on Renu (not because she is the best of the lot)

viraajan
29th May 2009, 07:39 PM

You mean the results of a "live" program can't be manipulated? Well unless the already decided winner goofs up big time they are good. I think they decided to do the live thingi recently so the insider info in TS does not hold good now. Haven't gone there off late. Anyway my money is on Renu (not because she is the best of the lot)

:lol: appadi solla varala... but we got that news long ago that Renu was the winner or it could be Ajish. adhanala dovuttu ketten :)

Yeah. Maybe they would changed the plans now and decided to telecast it live...

I will be happy if Renu wins :thumbsup: Such a singer...

In fact Ranjani's elimination was a big shock to me :cry:

Roshan
29th May 2009, 08:05 PM
My bet is on Ajish..pAkkalAm. Renu has a chance only if they manipulate the votes - adhu avangaLukku kai vantha kalai.

Anyway, are they going telecast the entire show live? I really doubt it. More than 3 hours'nu pEsikkuRaanga. Adhula paathi UYAPD, Boys Vs Girls - participants'a konduvanthu aada veppAngannu nenekiREn. Even if they dont 3 hours will be too long.

directhit
30th May 2009, 12:15 AM
My bet is on Ajish..pAkkalAm. Renu has a chance only if they manipulate the votes - adhu avangaLukku kai vantha kalai.

Anyway, are they going telecast the entire show live? I really doubt it. More than 3 hours'nu pEsikkuRaanga. Adhula paathi UYAPD, Boys Vs Girls - participants'a konduvanthu aada veppAngannu nenekiREn. Even if they dont 3 hours will be too long. Premkumar/Sheriff/Sai Pallavi/Manoj Kumar dances paakanum :boo:

B v G - adha tv la podaradhe perum kutham, medaila vera pottanganna :sigh2:

crajkumar_be
2nd June 2009, 12:21 PM
Prasanna is eliminated.
I guess his choice of songs towards the end was not great. That "Koduthadhellam koduthaan" copy kuthu song (what a great tune the original had) was nothing much to write home about.
"Vanithamani" - arumayaana composition but may not be the best choice when it comes to complexity in singing or as a POC

Seekiram mudingappa
And Malgudi Shuba va edhukku thirumba kooptirukkaanga :x

Nerd
2nd June 2009, 08:33 PM
Saw the episode. Raaginisri rombba nall...aa paadinaanga. Malini's how do you feel now is highly irritating. She used that at least 10 times yesterday. I got reminded of Jithan Ramesh's how do you feel now from "madhu". :lol:

viraajan
2nd June 2009, 08:43 PM
Prasanna is eliminated.
I guess his choice of songs towards the end was not great. That "Koduthadhellam koduthaan" copy kuthu song (what a great tune the original had) was nothing much to write home about.
"Vanithamani" - arumayaana composition but may not be the best choice when it comes to complexity in singing or as a POC

Seekiram mudingappa
And Malgudi Shuba va edhukku thirumba kooptirukkaanga :x

bala, nAn vote'u potta contestant eliminated :mrgreen:

I'm sad that Prasi is eliminated. But OTOH, i'm happy that Renu is in. :D

Roshan
2nd June 2009, 10:36 PM
Everything was well staged. ellArum arumaiyA nadikkiRaanga. Adhula mudhalidam Maalgudi'ku thAn :x She needs to be written off completely :evil:

Ranjani'ku best folk singer award. Damn ! she is a 'great' singer not a 'folk' singer. patthittu varuthu enakku :evil:

Thanks Prassi for the nice performance today with yEn jOdi manchakkuruvi ... (what a song ! ). All the very best to you :thumbsup:

NALaikku enna koothellAm nadakka pOguthO .. aandavanukkuthAn veLicham . Live show starts from 6.30 pm.

I hope Prassi and Ranjani get a chance for a non competitive performance before the crowd.

Roshan
3rd June 2009, 06:59 PM
Show started exactly at 6.30 pm IST. Oru 5 nimisham introduction kAmichAnga. Appuram ippO oru 20 nimishamA advertisement Odittu irukku. I think Vijay TV would easily recover the entire cost of ASS with tonight's ads alone. Show anEgamA mid night thAndi pOgumnu nenekiREn.

Nerd
3rd June 2009, 07:44 PM
Show started exactly at 6.30 pm IST. Oru 5 nimisham introduction kAmichAnga. Appuram ippO oru 20 nimishamA advertisement Odittu irukku. I think Vijay TV would easily recover the entire cost of ASS with tonight's ads alone. Show anEgamA mid night thAndi pOgumnu nenekiREn.
:rotfl: Youtube-layum sari, USA (DirectTV) layum sari, ads kidaiyaadhu!

viraajan
3rd June 2009, 09:34 PM
Mind-blowing performance by three finalists. :clap: :thumbsup:

Renu and Ajish at their best!!! :thumbsup: They both have equal chances!!! :yes:

Ravi :| Even tho he sang well, that was definitely not the best! Renu and Ajish sang extraordinarily!!

Sanjeevi
3rd June 2009, 09:55 PM
Ajeesh :clap: very good and he has sung a very good song and another (very * 10) good song

Renu is good but athu entha song??? competition final song selection is bad

Ravi is good but again song is not that good in a competition final and he oversings at places.

These are my opinions only :)

Roshan
3rd June 2009, 10:02 PM
Mind-blowing performance by three finalists. :clap: :thumbsup:

Renu and Ajish at their best!!! :thumbsup: They both have equal chances!!! :yes:

Ravi :| Even tho he sang well, that was definitely not the best! Renu and Ajish sang extraordinarily!!

Vidhya inga vazhakkampOla power cut :evil: :evil: :evil: I missed the show from 9.00 pm to 10.45. Finalists paadi mudichutAngaLaa illa innum oru round irukkA ?

What songs did they sing?

Roshan
3rd June 2009, 10:17 PM
Raagini and Barghavi are performing an item number for the song Koncham Nilavu .. I cannot help thinking of Nerd :lol: :P

viraajan
3rd June 2009, 10:28 PM
Roshan you missed it :(

Two rounds were there.

1st round: Yuvan's special!

Renu - Nenjodu Kalandhidu
Ajish - Ninaithu ninaithu
Ravi - Kan Munne ethanai nilavu

2nd round:

Ajish - Raja deepame (Kadhal Oviyam)
Ravi - Kallai Mattum Kandal
Renu - Rangeela movie song (Hare Ram) I have heard the hindi version. So tamil version's lines theriyala :oops:

Renu shined well in singing but faltered in song selection. It wasn't good. Though both the songs are good, Nenjodu kalandhidu may not be appealing to the crowd. Rangeela song was of top class. Orchestra did a great job :clap:

Ajish - Never falters in song selection. Did his best once again. I should say that "Raja deepam" could be rated this Best Performance till date. Mind blowing. Niniathu ninaithu was very good but then i wasn't impressed much.

Ravi - Ennamo theriyala. He was not at his best today :oops: He sang well. But still :|

Sanjeevi
3rd June 2009, 10:35 PM
Oh adhu Rangeela songa? :shock:. I know it is a hindi song's tamil remake and done by ARR. but final-la ithellam kathaikku aavathu

viraajan

the Kadhal Oviyam song is called as "Sangeetha Jaathi Mullai" not "Raja deepame" as you mentioned though the song starts like that (we treat it is 'humming' like) :)

Nerd
3rd June 2009, 10:51 PM
Raagini and Barghavi are performing an item number for the song Koncham Nilavu .. I cannot help thinking of Nerd :lol: :P
Arumai. Madhumitha S edhaavadhu fefarmans?? :mrgreen:

Rajadeepam endha song? Are you'll talking about raagadeepam yEtrum nEram puyal mazhaiyO from PayanangaL mudivathillai?!

Btw, innumA mudiyalai!!!

Roshan
3rd June 2009, 11:02 PM
Roshan you missed it :(

Two rounds were there.

1st round: Yuvan's special!

Renu - Nenjodu Kalandhidu
Ajish - Ninaithu ninaithu
Ravi - Kan Munne ethanai nilavu

What's this song NenjOdu? entha movie ? Kan MunnE ethanai nilavu - thuLLuvathu iLamai song'a? enna choice ithellAm :x Anyway, cannot blame them.

2nd round:

Ajish - Raja deepame (Kadhal Oviyam)
Ravi - Kallai Mattum Kandal
Renu - Rangeela movie song (Hare Ram) I have heard the hindi version. So tamil version's lines theriyala :oops:

Sangeetha jaathi mullai is a nice song but finals'na intha pAttuthAnnu aayiduchu. But I am sad I missed it. Ajish eppapdi perform paNNaannu pAkkanum. I will wait for Nerd to give the link. I am not that interested to watch Ravi and Renu - song selection too bad. ithana pAttu irukkumpOthu 'kallai mattum kandaal" :banghead:

Nerd, Madhumitha with other ASS girls sang isaiyil thodanguthammA at the beginning. naduvula yEthAvathu performance irunthuthA theriyala. I missed it in between due to stuipid power cut :evil:

Neha Basin is giving a tough competition to Namitha :x

Sanjeevi
3rd June 2009, 11:06 PM
From orkut I heard Renu won the competition

is it true?

Roshan
3rd June 2009, 11:07 PM
From orkut I heard Renu won the competition

is it true?

Nothing surprising if it has happened. That's what Vijay TV wanted. illEnnA 5th placela iruntha aaLa finals'ku kondu vanthu iruppAngaLaa :x

Nerd
3rd June 2009, 11:10 PM
NenjOdu kalanthidu is from kAdhal koNdEn. The last song in the film which was shot inside the caves. Sung by sujatha(?).

Roshan
3rd June 2009, 11:36 PM
Hey :redjump: :bluejump: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Renu 3rd Place !!!

Roshan
3rd June 2009, 11:51 PM
:victory: :victory: :victory: :victory: :victory: :victory: :victory: :victory: :victory: :victory: :victory: :victory: :victory: :victory: :victory:

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

It's none other than Ajesh !!!! :victory: :victory: :victory: :victory:

viraajan
3rd June 2009, 11:53 PM
Congratulations Ajeesh!!!!!!!!! :victory: :victory: :cheer: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Congratulations Ravi and Renu for finishing at 2nd and 3rd spot.... :victory: :cheer: :clap:

viraajan
3rd June 2009, 11:55 PM
Roshan, you must be on could9 now :D

I was very much sure that Ajish will be the winner... But I thought Renu would be the runner... :oops: :(

Nerd
4th June 2009, 12:00 AM
:shock: :shock: :shock: I can't believe that the most deserving has won. I am pretty sure Yuvan had a say in this decision. He was very impressed with Ajesh than all others.

Anyway congrats Ajesh :clap: :clap: :clap:

Roshan
4th June 2009, 12:01 AM
Vidhya nAn 6 mAsathukku munnAdiyE sonnEnla - Ajesh would win'nu ... :D

He sang "sEval kodi paRakkuthaiyyA" at the end - YSR was really admiring him throuhg out. koncham appappO Ajesh kooda sErnthu pAdinAr. Even afte winning he was very cool and casual :clap:

Enakku Ravi'ya pAkkumpOthu pAvamA irunthuthu. He looked very disappointed. But he is definitely a great singer too.

I am very happy that Renu got the 3rd place :happydance: Antha idathula Ranjani irunthirukkanum. aniyAyam paNNittaanga. She would have given some stunnin performances had she been there in the final 3. And there's no way for Renu to get more votes than Prassi. nalla voice nallla voice'nu solli solliyE (with Srini's backing I presume) they brought her up to the finals. Ajesh win paNNatha vida - Renu 3rd place vanthathuthAn enakku santhOsham.

viraajan
4th June 2009, 12:03 AM
Vidhya nAn 6 mAsathukku munnAdiyE sonnEnla - Ajesh would win'nu ... :D

He sang "sEval kodi paRakkuthaiyyA" at the end - YSR was really admiring him throuhg out. koncham appappO Ajesh kooda sErnthu pAdinAr. Even afte winning he was very cool and casual :clap:

Enakku Ravi'ya pAkkumpOthu pAvamA irunthuthu. He looked very disappointed. But he is definitely a great singer too.

I am very happy that Renu got the 3rd place :happydance: Antha idathula Ranjani irunthirukkanum. aniyAyam paNNittaanga. She would have given some stunnin performances had she been there in the final 3. And there's no way for Renu to get more votes than Prassi. nalla voice nallla voice'nu solli solliyE (with Srini's backing I presume) they brought her up to the finals. Ajesh win paNNatha vida - Renu 3rd place vanthathuthAn enakku santhOsham.

:hammer: :hammer:

I'm not so happy that Ajish won it :P . But Renu 3rd spot'ku ponadhu was very much disappointing.

Roshan
4th June 2009, 12:04 AM
:shock: :shock: :shock: I can't believe that the most deserving has won. I am pretty sure Yuvan had a say in this decision. He was very impressed with Ajesh than all others.

Anyway congrats Ajesh :clap: :clap: :clap:

:exactly:

viraajan
4th June 2009, 12:05 AM
But the undeniable fact is that Ravi has been the 'only' consistent singer throughout program. :clap:

But towards the end konjam sodhappitaapla :(

I'm very much sure that Ranjani's elimination was not at all good. behind the scenes'la ennamo irukku :evil: :hammer:

viraajan
4th June 2009, 12:06 AM
Stage'la avanga ellarum pesinadha paatha, all three finalists would get a chance to sing in Film music it seems :roll:

If so, i'm eagerly waiting to hear Renu's singing :P

viraajan
4th June 2009, 12:08 AM
Not to forget...

Yuvan's gesture was so good. Very cool, calm and composed. I was very much excited to see him on screen :P even though he did not speak much!!! :bow:

Roshan
4th June 2009, 12:12 AM
Stage'la avanga ellarum pesinadha paatha, all three finalists would get a chance to sing in Film music it seems :roll:

I too feel and I also feel that Prassi and Ranjani would also get a chance.

PS: Show'a host paNNathu DD and Yugi. DD'a pAthathum 'hayyo'nu aayiduchu but after a while I could realise how pathetic mOlini had been all these days. For once Yugi got a chance to speak. aanA kadaisiyila mike'um kaiyyumA vanthu ottikittAnga mOlini.

viraajan
4th June 2009, 12:16 AM
DD - yaaru andha eli'ah? :roll:

Whats her full name...

She was screaming throughout the show :banghead:

TV volume'a koraichu koraichu yethi yethi... avalala innikku nanga patta kashtam :hammer:

viraajan
4th June 2009, 12:16 AM

I too feel and I also feel that Prassi and Ranjani would also get a chance. .

Prasi will definitely get a chance. No doubt! :thumbsup:

Roshan
4th June 2009, 12:18 AM
DD - yaaru andha eli'ah? :roll:

Whats her full name...

She was screaming throughout the show :banghead:

TV volume'a koraichu koraichu yethi yethi... avalala innikku nanga patta kashtam :hammer:

:rotfl3: :rotfl3: Same here. pakkathu apartment kaaranga disturbnance'nu complain paNNiduvaanga'nu bayanthu bayanthu pAkka vEndi aachu.

Her name is Divya Dharshini.

But no body can beat Malini Vasudevan Nayar :evil:

directhit
4th June 2009, 06:47 AM
oh Ajeesh :clap: :clap: btw i remember some poster in techsatish or indya.com had said ajeesh is gonna be the winner and either nerd or roshan had put it here a few months back. so idhuvum setupaaa, fixing season pola :lol2:
Prassi paadave illayaa :o engalukku eppo repeat telecast oo.. :sigh2:

Roshan
4th June 2009, 09:13 AM
oh Ajeesh :clap: :clap: btw i remember some poster in techsatish or indya.com had said ajeesh is gonna be the winner and either nerd or roshan had put it here a few months back. so idhuvum setupaaa, fixing season pola :lol2:
Prassi paadave illayaa :o engalukku eppo repeat telecast oo.. :sigh2:

I dont think. Ajish is the most deserving IMO. Techsathish people were predicting many things. Renu, Raagini ellAm win paNNuvAngannu kooda post paNNi irunthAnga. People post based on their own likes and dislikes.

From the beginning I was very much confident that Ajish will make it to the finals and I wanted him to win, though many people expected Ravi. Ravi is a great singer but his voice and his excessive classical touch were the drawbacks IMO.

littlemaster1982
4th June 2009, 10:00 AM
Ajeesh :clap: :clap:

He got the guitar from ARR and won the title too. Double achievement 8-) 8-)

crajkumar_be
4th June 2009, 11:03 AM
Oh, Ajeesh win pannittaaplaya?
:clap: Yes, a deserving candidate has won. enna improvement through the course of the contest :shock: :thumbsup:

directhit
4th June 2009, 11:08 AM
enna improvement through the course of the contest :exactly:

yes Roshan - he deserves it for sure :)

Roshan
4th June 2009, 11:36 AM
enna improvement through the course of the contest :exactly:

yes Roshan - he deserves it for sure :)

Ajish unga oor kaararthAn :) He will most probably get the chance to sing for ARR too.

directhit
4th June 2009, 11:39 AM
Ajish unga oor kaararthAn :) He will most probably get the chance to sing for ARR too. both time super singers engooru dhaen :P hope he does get to sing for thalaivar

Sanguine Sridhar
4th June 2009, 03:08 PM
Watched the finals! Actually Ajeesh and Renu rendu perum romba nalla paadinaanga! Ravi is ok. Renu - Ninaithu Ninaithu paarthal, wow! :clap:

I think the second round song selection helped Ajeesh. Hai Ram and Kallai mattum are good songs, but finals-ku correct-ana choice kedayaadhunu naan nenaikiren.

Btw Raaginisri danced pathetically :lol2: :P

viraajan
4th June 2009, 03:31 PM
Watched the finals! Actually Ajeesh and Renu rendu perum romba nalla paadinaanga! Ravi is ok. Renu - Ninaithu Ninaithu paarthal, wow! :clap:

I think the second round song selection helped Ajeesh. Hai Ram and Kallai mattum are good songs, but finals-ku correct-ana choice kedayaadhunu naan nenaikiren.

Btw Raaginisri danced pathetically :lol2: :P

:confused2: Ajish sang it. Renu sang "Nenjodu Kalandhidu" from Kadhal Konden.

Yeah. Renu's song selection was bad. Oru "Om namachivaya (Salangai Oli)" or Azhagu malarada madiriyana challenging songs eduthu paadi irundha attagasama irundhurukkum... :yes:

However, Renu sang "Hairam" song so so beautifully... :clap: Stunning performance!!!

P_R
4th June 2009, 05:57 PM
The remote wars are finally over :victory:

Yes Arasi is still there but I am more confident of winning that battle

Atleast there will be no more discussions in family gatherings where contestants are referred as if they were household names which I ought to be aware of :x

There is of course the distant threat of a new season. adhukkuLLa innoru TV vaangiraNum.

PS: Yesterday I saw the singer who sang the "pEsugirEn song" perform. Her costumer sure had a sense of humour :lol2:

directhit
4th June 2009, 06:21 PM

Atleast there will be no more discussions in family gatherings where contestants are referred as if they were household names which I ought to be aware of :x

There is of course the distant threat of a new season. adhukkuLLa innoru TV vaangiraNum.

PS: Yesterday I saw the singer who sang the "pEsugirEn song" perform. Her costumer sure had a sense of humour :lol2: :lol: ss junior aarambichidum koodiya seekiram :lol2:

Sanguine Sridhar
4th June 2009, 08:16 PM

PS: Yesterday I saw the singer who sang the "pEsugirEn song" perform. Her costumer sure had a sense of humour :lol2:

Thats Neha Bhasin. :lol2:

L.K.G kozhandha frock kooda konjam neelama irrukum pola!

VR - Thats right!

P_R
4th June 2009, 08:21 PM

L.K.G kozhandha frock kooda konjam neelama irrukum pola

adhula pinnAdi pakkam neeLamA irundhuchchu :lol:

Sanguine Sridhar
4th June 2009, 08:23 PM
Munna, pinna nalla dhaan paathrukeenga!

Ulaga nadipuda saami! :lol:

viraajan
4th June 2009, 09:00 PM
idhula kaamedy ennana,

andha amma paadumbodhu she was wearing that Tail like cloth :lol2:

Dance aada aarambicha udane andha thundu'a kaanum...

naan appadiye shaak aayitten :shock:

littlemaster1982
4th June 2009, 09:14 PM

I watched her performance live before an IPL match. Annaikkum avanga dress :oops: :oops:

Plum
4th June 2009, 09:25 PM
idhula kaamedy ennana,

ungaLukku theriyadha - idhukku peru dhaan "thunda kaanom, thuNiya kaanom"nu aadaradhu

directhit
4th June 2009, 09:34 PM
PR/LM/VR - ellarum oops/shock icon ellam pottu nalla theliva dhaen pathirukkeenga. :sigh2: engalukku dhaan telecast ae pannala :yessir:

littlemaster1982
4th June 2009, 09:39 PM
PR/LM/VR - ellarum oops/shock icon ellam pottu nalla theliva dhaen pathirukkeenga. :sigh2: engalukku dhaan telecast ae pannala :yessir:

No :evil: I didn't watch her yesterday.

viraajan
4th June 2009, 09:47 PM
idhula kaamedy ennana,

ungaLukku theriyadha - idhukku peru dhaan "thunda kaanom, thuNiya kaanom"nu aadaradhu

odaradhu kelvi pattrukenga... aadaradhu ippo thaan paakaren :oops: :twisted:

Anoop, appadiye telecast panninalum, neenga pathuttu vandhu, :tongueout: icon poduveenga'nu theriyum :P

Roshan
4th June 2009, 10:06 PM

:lol: Junior ASS is starting in July I guess. That's going to be more interesting than the senior :P Neenga innoru TV vAngiyE aaganum. There's no way out.

Neha Basin :lol:

Nerd
4th June 2009, 10:09 PM
Neha paththi ivvaLavu pEr discuss pannreenga.. Naan weekend pAkkalaam-nu irundhEn.. Innaiku evening-E paathuranum :mrgreen:

Roshan
4th June 2009, 10:14 PM
Neha paththi ivvaLavu pEr discuss pannreenga.. Naan weekend pAkkalaam-nu irundhEn.. Innaiku evening-E paathuranum :mrgreen:

enakku link kodunga - nAn Neha Basin pAduRathellAm pAthEn - but contestants pAduRathathAN pAkka mudiyala :evil:

viraajan
4th June 2009, 10:17 PM

enakku link kodunga - nAn Neha Basin pAduRathellAm pAthEn - but contestants pAduRathathAN pAkka mudiyala :evil:

mukkiyamanadha vittutu :rotfl:

unga area EB office kaaranga nalla velai seiyaranga... correctana time'ku thaan power koduthurukkanga :lol: :lol:

Nerd
4th June 2009, 10:23 PM
Link - http://www.techsatish.net/2009/06/03/vijay-tv-super-singer-finals-03-06-09/

venkkiram
5th June 2009, 03:08 AM
இறுதி நாளின் பதிவுகளைப் பார்த்தேன். போட்டியாளர்கள் பாடியதைத் தவிர்த்து மேடையில் அரங்கேறிய பாடல்கள், நடனங்கள் எல்லாம் குப்பை. சுஜாதா - அவரது மகள், க்ருஷ் - கார்த்திக் பாடிய கதம்பப் பாடல்கள் தவிர.

நிகழ்ச்சிகளை ஒழுங்காக வடிவமைக்கத் தவறிவிட்டது விஜய் டீவி. போட்டி முடிவுகளை அறிவிக்கும் நேரம் சொதப்பலின் உச்சம். மேடையில் எல்லோரையும் ஏற்றி, ஒரே ஜன நெரிசலாக ...அப்பபபா.... இந்த லட்சணத்துல யூகி ஏதோ இதுவரை மைக்கை கண்ணாலே பார்த்த்து கூட கிடையாது போல, மணிக்கணக்காக பேசிக்கொண்டே இருந்தது பார்க்க சகிக்கல..

அஜீஷை கொண்டாடுவதிலேயே முழுக்கூட்டமும் இருந்துவிட்டதால் இரண்டாவது இடத்த்தை பெற்ற ரவியை யாரும் கண்டுகொள்ளவே யில்லை. என்ன தான் சொல்லுங்கள். இரண்டாம் இடத்திற்கு தள்ளப்பட்ட ரவிக்கு தகுந்த கௌரவம் கொடுக்கப்படவில்லை. இதற்கு பேசாமல் அவர் ரேணுவைப் போல மூன்றாவது இடத்தையோ அல்லது பிரசன்னா , ரஞ்சனி போல நான்காவது இடத்தையாவது கைப்பற்றி இருந்திருக்கலாம். கொஞ்சமாவது கொடுக்கவேண்டிய வெகுமதியை தந்திருப்பார்கள்.

இறுதி சுற்றுக்கான பாடலாக "கல்லை மட்டும் கண்டால்" பாடல் தெரியா விட்டாலும், ரவி தனது புதிய முயற்சிகளால் அதை கோபுரத்தின் உச்சிக்கே எடுத்துச் சென்றார். ஸ்ரீனி மேடையில் அப்போது இருந்திருந்தால் ரவியின் திறமையை பாராட்டி "நின்று" கைத்தட்டியிருப்பார்.

இசைத்தமிழ் நீ செய்த , வெயிலோடு விளையாடி, ஓம் சிவோஹம், கண்ணை மட்டும் கண்டால்..இது போல நிறையச் சொல்லலாம்.. ரவியால் மட்டுமே இந்த பரிட்சார்த்த முயற்சிகளை ஈடுபட்டு, நிகழ்த்திக் காட்ட முடியும்.

பாராடுக்கள் ரவி. என்னைப் போன்றோர் மனதில் நீதான் முதலிடம். வாழ்த்துக்கள்! உன் திறமைக்கு சரியான அங்கீகாரம் கிடைக்கவில்லையென துவண்டு விடாதே! எதிர்காலத்தில் நீ பலப்பல சிகரங்களை தொடப்போகிறாய் என்பது மட்டும் நிச்சயம். உன்னிடம் உள்ள சிறப்பம்சமே மற்ற போட்டியாளர்களின் பாடல்களை எல்லாம் உன்னால் பாட முடியும். ஆனல் உனது பாடல்களை அவர்கள் பாட முயற்சிக்கலாம். அவ்வளவுதான்.

கடைசிவரை பாடுவதில் கடுகளவு கூட புதிய முயற்சியும் இல்லாமல், பாடல் எப்படி இசைஅமைக்கப் பட்டதோ அப்படியே பாடிவிட்டு செல்லும் ரேணுவிற்கு மூன்றாம் இடமே ரொம்ப அதிகம். ஸ்ரேயா ஸ்ரேயா என்றே கடைசி சுற்றுக்கு வந்து விட்டார் ரேணு.

ரவி, ரோஹித், பிரசன்னா, ரஞ்சனி எல்லோருக்கும் வாழ்த்துக்கள். நீங்கள் நால்வர் மட்டுமே என்னை தொடர்ந்து இந்த நிகழ்ச்சியை பார்க்கச் செய்தீர்கள். குறிப்பா ரோஹித் கொஞ்ச நேரம் வந்து போனாலும், ஒரு வானவில் போல, ஒரு வால் நட்சத்திரம் போல என்றைக்கும் மறக்க முடியாத ஒரு வீச்சை பதிவு செய்துவிட்டு சென்றவர்.

Roshan
6th June 2009, 06:19 PM
Just finished watching the videos.

Definitely all three have done their level best and had given their maximum. :clap:

Ravi - vayathukku vantha peNNE vAdi munnE : Song selection thappunnu enakku thOnuchu. He could have gone for some other songs. Kaadhal vaLarthEn would have been apt I feel. This particular song if I remember correct is something light (though there are some high notes), jolly type of a song but Ravi made it too loud (as usual). Over emoting, loud and it was a bit of an overdose, though he did the rap part well. Talent alone is not enough. Ravi needs to learn the nuanses of getting a perfect balance when performing. He committed the same mistake when singing in YSR's studio the other day.

He sang kallai mattum kandAl really well. But again vERa song select paNNi irukkalAm.

Renu - Song selections again. Not so popular number but her voice and singing were definitely lovely. Then again nothing different than what she has been doing from the very first episode. entha vithathulaiyum improve paNNaatha orE singer RenuthAn. She was just the same old Renu we saw during the initial stages. Even the 2nd Rangeela song was kind of same style. Nevertheless Saadhana Sargam, Shreya Goshal, Harini ivangaLukku adutha padiyA oru nalla inimaiyAna voice. Magathi, maathangi, Anuradha Sriram, Chinmayi, Sri Lekha, Saainthavi, Roshini ippadinnu thukkadA female play back singers'ku mathiyila oru nalvaravunnuthAn thOnuthu. Hope she gets her share of chances in the cine world.

Ajesh - Ajesh doesnt deserve the title'nu solRavanga kandippA vayitherichal'la solRavangaLaathAn irukka mudiyum. Soft melody ninaithu ninaithu pArthAl and tough classical base sangeetha jaathi mullai. He out performed the original in the first song and did a near perfect job with the second. Excellent and effortless singing. He is so natural and an intelligent singer. entha idathula improvise paNNanum, entha idathula adakki vAsikkanum, entha idathula moochu vidanum - he knows it exactly. Ajesh makes the singing look so easy. That may be the reason why some think that he is not suitable. kashtapattu, kaNNa iRukki moodi, thondAi narambu veliyila theriyuRa mAthiri pAdunAthAn nalla singer'nu nenekiRavanga irukkAnga. But I think it should be the other way around and that's precisely one of the reasons why Ajesh could make it at the end.

Well done Ajesh :clap: And thanks for not making me eat my words. My bet was on you right from the beginning and I am glad you did not disappoint your fans. I am sure you will have a bright future. All the very best :2thumbsup:

PS: YSR pathi koncham sollanum. He was really enjoying the performances of all 3. He looked cool but reserved'a illa reserved mAthiri pretend paNRaarAnu doubt varuthu. Thamizh'la pEsuRathukku rombavE kashtapaduRaar.

The other day when the singers went to his studio - he was only mentioning about his and his father's songs that the singers had performed earlier. In the finals when asked for his opinion about the performances - again he did the same thing. He ignored Hare Rama and kallai mattum kandaal and mentioned about the other 4. idha vEnumnE paNNaarA illai thaRcheyalAnnu only the God in heaven would know.

Orchestra'ku oru special kaithattal :clap: Sangeetha jaathi mullai song'la pinni pedeleduthuttAnga and thanks to Yugi for righly acknowledging it.

palavithamAna kuRaigaL kuRRa chAttugaL irunthaalum - oru nalla nigazhchiyai miga thiRamaiyAna muRaiyil vazhangiya Vijay TV'ku manamArntha nanRi.

Looking forward to ASS - Junior :)

Roshan
6th June 2009, 06:42 PM
And a big thanks to the hub friends who participated in the discussions here. Like Unni rightly said the program had not only helped the contestants but also the viewers in enhancing their knowledge in music. I could learn a lot and I also learnt quite a bit from the discussions here.

aarambathula yArumE illAtha kadaila tea aathittu irunthathu nAnum nerd'um thAn :) but koncham konchamA pick up aagi 94 pages thottuduchu. Had a great time discussing here. eppa pArthaalum keeriyum paambumA sandai pOttuttu iruntha Nerd'um nAnum rAsiyAnathu intha thread'la thAn :), eppavum orE katchiyila iruntha naanum Balavum sanda pOttu kittathum intha threadla thAn :oops:

Special thanks to Nerd (special mention for providing video links), Bala (for your interesting comments and sorry about all those unpleasant discussions :oops: :) ), Compli (bad that you did not continue till the end :x ), Sudha (it was pleasant reading a person who's got a very good knowledge in music), Anoop (an ardent fan of Prassi) , Madhu Shree (for her unbiased and valuable comments), Vidhya(RaaginiyA RenuvA'nu innum confusion'la irukkArnu nenekiREn :P ) and Venkiram (another great fan of Prassi) for the active participation and the valuable inputs.

appappO program pAthuttu comments kodutha LM, Sridhar, Thiru, Joe and Vicki - ungaLukkum nanRi :)

RaaginisrikAga mattum nigazhchiya pArtha one and only viewer SP - thanks for your participation :)

appappO puthinam pAkkuRathukku mattum etti pArtha - Equa and Thilak - maRRum ARR discussionpO mattum aajarAna Maddy ivangaLukkum nanRi :)

And finally to the two vayitheRichal parties - Prabhu and Feddy for peeping in and making fun of the show and the viewers :x - nanRi nanRi nanRi :P

:notworthy:

P_R
6th June 2009, 06:51 PM
You are most welcome

But then, as you mentioned in the earlier post, aerttohl (as Mrs. Yugendran says it) SS is going to be back in a month. appuram enna. :-(
EdhO, ellArum sandhOshamA irundhA sari dhaan :-)

Roshan
6th June 2009, 08:34 PM
You are most welcome

But then, as you mentioned in the earlier post, aerttohl (as Mrs. Yugendran says it) SS is going to be back in a month. appuram enna. :-(EdhO, ellArum sandhOshamA irundhA sari dhaan :-)

And that's going to be the final call for you to make your mind up and join the elite group :yes:

Vivasaayi
6th June 2009, 08:50 PM
Hmmm..raaginisriya oru rendu roundu extrava paada vitrukalam...

Nerd
6th June 2009, 10:11 PM
inga enna oru vikraman padam Odittu irukku :lol2:

Shakthiprabha
6th June 2009, 10:16 PM
Roshan,

:lol2:
vivasayi,
:yes: :D

My mom liked Ravi better and felt that the price money difference between the winners is way too inequal.

Roshan
6th June 2009, 10:22 PM

moReppeenga'nu mild'a oru doubt irunthuchu but nalla vElai appadi ethuvum aagala :P :yessir:

Anyway, have you seen the videos?

viraajan
6th June 2009, 10:27 PM
Vidhya(RaaginiyA RenuvA'nu innum confusion'la irukkArnu nenekiREn :P )

no kanpeesan.. renu :thumbsup:

Ragini not for singing :oops: :P :yessir:

Roshan
6th June 2009, 10:30 PM
Roshan,

:lol2:
vivasayi,
:yes: :D

My mom liked Ravi better and felt that the price money difference between the winners is way too inequal.

That happens all the time but intha vAtti koncham paravAilla. Last time ASS Junior winner got 5 lacks and the runner up got nothing. I read in Chinmayi's blog that Mr Bala Murali Krishna who was the special guest in the finals had expressed his dissatisfaction for not giving due credit to the runner up. I was also told one of the judges in the final round Mrs Kavitha Krishnamoorthy later sent a special trophy to the runner up appreciating his contribution and talent.

Hope Vijay TV takes a note of it.

Nerd
6th June 2009, 10:42 PM
Watched only the last part. Andha countdown aarambikkum bOdhE Ajesh face-a mattum dhAn close-up-A kAttinaar cameraman. avarukku ESP pOla :lol2: That and Ajesh singing sEval kodi with lyrics on his hands etc. confirm that he was told he will be the winner even before the Live thingi started. Seval kodi was rocking :smokesmile:

MathadhellAm innaikku pAkkanum!

Roshan
6th June 2009, 10:49 PM
Watched only the last part. Andha countdown aarambikkum bOdhE Ajesh face-a mattum dhAn close-up-A kAttinaar cameraman. avarukku ESP pOla :lol2:

:lol2: But neenga performance pArunga - Ajesh was definitely way ahead of others so it wouldn't have been a difficult guess. Then again Yuvan vERa opinion kEttappO - Ajesh'a highlight paNNaar - saying that he's got nothing to say about Ajesh as he is just perfect (voting'ku munnAdi ippadiyellAm pEsuRatha thavirthA nallA irukkum) . As you said I think YSR would have definitely had a say.

That and Ajesh singing sEval kodi with lyrics on his hands etc. confirm that he was told he will be the winner even before the Live thingi started.

Naanum appadithAn nenechEn but later on I thought even the other two would have come prepared with a song in case they win.

Seval kodi was rocking :smokesmile:

Yes !

Sanguine Sridhar
7th June 2009, 08:06 AM

:lol:

Roshan - edhukku thanks ellam? All are vetti's! :lol:

Kumarappa
25th August 2009, 09:58 PM
From the ‘Goa’ front
IndiaGlitz [Tuesday, August 25, 2009]

The team of ‘Goa’ are just returned to Chennai. They have been to Malaysia for the shoot and they are back after completing 70% of the movie. It seems the entire time had a gala time while shooting in Malaysia. As of now, two songs and couple of action sequences are remaining to be canned.

About the movie’s music, it is said to have a total of seven songs with ten tracks, including the theme music. Interestingly, one of the numbers will be sung by the winner of Vijay TV Super singer!

‘Goa’ is expected to hit the screens in December. Now, our Superstar’s birthday too falls in the same month. Wonder whether it is a coincidence or something else? For, the movie is his daughter’s venture.

http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/tamil/article/49324.html

Roshan
26th August 2009, 01:29 PM
[tscii:9ea56ea9dd]

About the movie’s music, it is said to have a total of seven songs with ten tracks, including the theme music. Interestingly, one of the numbers will be sung by the winner of Vijay TV Super singer!

Hmm 7 songs.. pAttu album'la vanthu padathula chop aagurAthukku niRaiya chances irukku.

[/tscii:9ea56ea9dd]

sudha india
9th October 2009, 10:32 AM
Airtel Super Singer 2008 mudindhu vittadhu.

Now it is Junior season...............

So viewers kindly post your views in the new thread for Airtel Super Singer Junior - 2009

Request for Mods : Please remove this thread from 'STICKY' category, to avoid wrong posts.

//In fact I made one post here and deleted//