PDA

View Full Version : Airtel Super Singer 2008 - Monday to Wednesday @ 9pm

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

Roshan
26th January 2009, 10:40 PM
The guy Ravi who sang after that began with a ruthless assault on the "Aaah" start of thAi maNNE vaNakkAm....

That was a clear indication of what followed then. I was like :argh:

nallA pAda varAdha pAttai edhukku select paNNAnnu theriyalai. It was obvious his voice wasn't equal to it.

uNNaviradham irukkuradhukku nallA idam seleksan paNNirukkAn pArungayyA

But Prabhu, he is one of the best and chances are high for him to win the title (though I want Ajish to win). VoicethAn ellA pAttukkum suit aagAthu but flawless singing. Bad luck he chose this song.

littlemaster1982
26th January 2009, 10:40 PM

:rotfl: :rotfl: GM quotes are there for every single occasion :notworthy:

Ram,

Yeah, andha questiondhan. Thalaivar's answer was nacchh 8-)

Roshan
26th January 2009, 10:42 PM

:rotfl: :rotfl: GM quotes are there for every single occasion :notworthy:

Ram,

Yeah, andha questiondhan. Thalaivar's answer was nacchh 8-)

:yes:

Roshan
26th January 2009, 10:42 PM
Nerd,

Please post the link the moment you get it.

Nerd
27th January 2009, 06:02 AM
Here (http://video.yahoo.com/watch/4367069/11718372) you go Roshan.

Very nice episode. Am I the only one who found the way Ravi started the song (the aaaa bit) sidesplitting? In fact I went back and saw that again. :rotfl: I am a HUGE fan of Rahman the singer but little I knew that his songs are tough to render (by others). My respect towards his singing has multiplied thanks to today's show.

Renu was good. Rohit was hilarious, his actions and the way he tried singing thamizhA thamizhA. Ajesh's choice was cunning. If he had chosen vandemAtaram etc he would have been exposed as well but have to admit he sang very well. Biggest turn-off was the orchestra :banghead: :banghead:

directhit
27th January 2009, 09:09 AM
Ravi :rotfl: Renu :) Ajeesh :bow: Rohit :x

Prasanna enna song choose pannuvaar :roll: Vande mataram sung by him wud've been :cool2:

what more songs are left :? - i can think of only kappaleri poyachu :oops:

sudha india
27th January 2009, 09:51 AM
Rohit's question was absurd :evil:

antha anti-terrorism album question thaane ? :lol:

Intelligenta kekkaradha nenaichu, ultimately got a bun.

Rohith started thamizha thamizha very well. Apram the high pitch sequence, songoda ottave ille. All the judges had a confused look. Even the other participants forced a difficult smile.

Indha vaara elimination ???

directhit
27th January 2009, 09:55 AM
no eliminations this week
cant wait to see Prasanna 8-)

complicateur
27th January 2009, 10:44 AM
Nerd: Thanks for the link. Ajeesh, in spite of some issues at the start settled down to deliver the performance of the episode. Some portions were exceptional! I look forward to Prasanna singing, much like Anoop above, primarily because Rahman's voice is hard to mimic.

Roshan
27th January 2009, 10:52 AM

Paavam Ravi.. ellArum avara Ottureenga. He tried his best and that's the maximum any one can do I felt. Unni said "antha pAtta yArAleyum pAda mudiyAthu.. ennAla .. vEra yArAleyum pAda mudiyAthu" and Srini, Sujatha agreed to what he was saying. At least Ravi had the guts to attempt it. Ajish is a good singer but just imagine Ajish singing VandhE mAtharam. Rendu line pAdittu "ennAla mudiyala aaLa vidunga saaminu" Odi pOyiruppAr. So let us appreciate the effort.

Prasanna enna song choose pannuvaar :roll: Vande mataram sung by him wud've been :cool2:

I wanted some one to sing "enthan thEsathin kural" - Ravi adha attempt paNNi irukkalAm.

what more songs are left :? - i can think of only kappaleri poyachu :oops:

"enthan thEsathin kural" is there.

Rohith was pathetic but again it was a wrong choice. Over confidence'nala vantha viNai. And a solo voice cannot bring out the effect of the Chorus which is there in thamizhA thamizhA. Ajish, Ravi, Rohith or Renu.. the quality of performance -specially in this round depended solely on the choice and not the singer IMHO. Except Ravi and Prasanna others are having huge limitations with regard to range. Renu in particular.

sudha india
27th January 2009, 11:02 AM
There is another song in Vandhe matharam album......... a song on lines of Karuthamma song.

Just a flash. Adhu desa bakthi paadalannu correcta theriyalai.

directhit
27th January 2009, 11:12 AM
Paavam Ravi.. ellArum avara Ottureenga. He tried his best and that's the maximum any one can do I felt.

more than his singing i found his pronunciation irritating - vandhe mathuram :twisted:

Roshan - ur sig :lol: :thumbsup:

littlemaster1982
27th January 2009, 11:23 AM

Paavam Ravi.. ellArum avara Ottureenga. He tried his best and that's the maximum any one can do I felt. Unni said "antha pAtta yArAleyum pAda mudiyAthu.. ennAla .. vEra yArAleyum pAda mudiyAthu" and Srini, Sujatha agreed to what he was saying. At least Ravi had the guts to attempt it. Ajish is a good singer but just imagine Ajish singing VandhE mAtharam. Rendu line pAdittu "ennAla mudiyala aaLa vidunga saaminu" Odi pOyiruppAr. So let us appreciate the effort.

Ajish is wise enough to play to his strengths 8-)

Roshan,

Do you remember what you said about performance of Ragini Sri when she attempted 'Kannathil Muthamittaal' song? :P

Roshan
27th January 2009, 11:25 AM
Paavam Ravi.. ellArum avara Ottureenga. He tried his best and that's the maximum any one can do I felt.

more than his singing i found his pronunciation irritating - vandhe mathuram :twisted:

Enough :evil:

Roshan - ur sig :lol: :thumbsup:

//dig// :P I was :rotfl: for that scene. The couple's expressions were so hilarious :lol: //end dig//

Roshan
27th January 2009, 11:27 AM

Ajish is wise enough to play to his strengths 8-)

Roshan,

Do you remember what you said about performance of Ragini Sri when she attempted 'Kannathil Muthamittaal' song? :P

Yes I do but Ravi is light years ahead of Raagini in terms of talent. RendupEreyum compare paNNuRathu blasphamy IMO.

Besides, ARR mAthiri effect kondu vara yArAleyum mudiyAthu including SPB. ARR's voice is such. But kannathil muthamittAl song can be sung by any average singer. There's a huge difference between an ARR song and Chinmayi song.

complicateur
27th January 2009, 11:30 AM
But kannathila muthamittAl song can be sung by any average singer. There's a difference. Santhadi sAkkula Jayachandran-a kiNdal paNNurIngaLE :|

Roshan
27th January 2009, 11:31 AM
But kannathila muthamittAl song can be sung by any average singer. There's a difference. Santhadi sAkkula Jayachandran-a kiNdal paNNurIngaLE :|

I knew this would come so neenga idha post paNNuRathukuLLa naan anga edit paNNittEn :P

complicateur
27th January 2009, 11:42 AM
nallA mun echcharikkayA thAn irukkInga :P

littlemaster1982
27th January 2009, 11:44 AM
Roshan,

I'm not comparing their talents. I haven't seen enough of this program to judge that.

I just said Ravi should have been aware of the fact, "ARR songs are tough to sing".

How much ever talented he is, he simply murdered that song and I can't still digest that. Who stopped him from selecting a song which suits his voice and range?

P_R
27th January 2009, 11:46 AM
There is another song in Vandhe matharam album......... a song on lines of Karuthamma song.

Just a flash. Adhu desa bakthi paadalannu correcta theriyalai.

enakku therinja indhi varaikkum adhu dEsabakthi pAdal kidaiyAdhu
konjam ispirational song.

Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan konjam viLayAdiyiruppAr....andha paattai attempt paNNiyirundhAlum kashtam dhaan

crajkumar_be
27th January 2009, 12:41 PM
Watched the show but missed Rohit's performance. What was the question he asked Rahman??

Roshan
27th January 2009, 12:47 PM
Watched the show but missed Rohit's performance. What was the question he asked Rahman??

Patriotism base paNNi vanthE mAtharam album kodutha mAthiri .. anti-terrorism base paNNi oru album kodukkalAmE - or something to that effect.

But I think ellA questions'um channel ezhuthi kodutha questions. So cannot blame Rohith.

crajkumar_be
27th January 2009, 01:00 PM
Patriotism base paNNi vanthE mAtharam album kodutha mAthiri .. anti-terrorism base paNNi oru album kodukkalAmE - or something to that effect.

:shock: And what was the answer??

But I think ellA questions'um channel ezhuthi kodutha questions. So cannot blame Rohith.
True..

littlemaster1982
27th January 2009, 01:05 PM

:shock: And what was the answer??

Patriotism can be an inspiration for music. Terrorism cannot be. I won't be doing anything like that.

P.S: Not verbatim.

sudha india
27th January 2009, 01:10 PM
Channel kudukkara kelvigala ?

crajkumar_be
27th January 2009, 02:33 PM
Thanks LM

Question ezhudhikkuduthavanukku :hammer:

Unni Krishnan had a special word or two for "Thaai Manne Vanakkam" - how he gets goose pimples every time he listens to the song, no matter where he listens to it.

Music, voice and Vairamuthu :notworthy:

Roshan
27th January 2009, 03:02 PM
Music, voice and Vairamuthu :notworthy:

:yes: My eyes well when I listen to this song - specially the line 'thaai maNNE vaNakkam' - appadiyE silirthukkum.

Roshan
27th January 2009, 03:14 PM
Channel kudukkara kelvigala ?

Yes Sudha - Rahman's responses are pre recorded. The production team would have posed the questions to Rahman at the time of recording the interview. And they would have decided the contestant for each question in advance and requested Rahman to wish them individually when answering.

sudha india
27th January 2009, 03:14 PM
I think today or tomoro there will be some singing by the judges too, as a part of republic day special. (ARR songs)

I saw the promo - Unnikrishnan sings ennavale adi ennavale.

littlemaster1982
27th January 2009, 09:47 PM
It's going to be a tough choice between Ajish and Prasanna. Prasanna sung 'Kannai Katti Kolladhey' from Iruvar very well.

Pakkalam :roll:

Roshan
27th January 2009, 10:03 PM
As expected by many it was Ajish finally :clap:

But Prasanna was no less. KaNNai katti koLLAthE was fantastic :thumbsup: Hope he gets recognised.

Feel and mood kondu varrathula Prasanna is always the winner.

Well done Prasanna :thumbsup:

One great thing is - all songs sung by the contestants and judges are penned by KavippErarasu 8-) Unni thanked ARR, Shankar and VM for his very first movie song 'ennavaLE' - which won him a national award.

ARR-KavippErarasu pAttukkaLai kEtpathu - aanantham paramAnantham !! Pure bliss :notworthy:

littlemaster1982
27th January 2009, 10:06 PM
Ajish :clap: :clap: :thumbsup:

Prasanna deserves a big round of applause :thumbsup:

Nerd
28th January 2009, 08:16 AM
Did anyone notice?? Sreeni's Indian flag was upside down when announcing the winner. :shock: WTH?? Cant they notice?? Program editors, cameraman etc.??? What an insult to our national flag! freakin disgrace these guys are.. idhula vERa republic day spessal, dhEsabhakthi paadalgaL :banghead:

directhit
28th January 2009, 09:30 AM
again they snubbed Prasanna is it :x :x :x

sudha india
28th January 2009, 11:06 AM
It's going to be a tough choice between Ajish and Prasanna. Prasanna sung 'Kannai Katti Kolladhey' from Iruvar very well.

I was thinking the same too.

Prasanna rendered the song too well. But that song was a bit easy than vellai pookkal. It was an effortless singing for prasanna with kanni katti kolladhe. Jollya paadinaaru.

Vellai pookkal had to be sung with the real feel and I think Ajeesh scored here.

Innikku ennamo pudhumai-nnu solli irukkaanga. Paakalam.

Malini pesaradhuthaan thaanga mudiyalai. Inga Hubla Malinikku kooda fans irukaanga pola irukku. :shock:

Roshan
28th January 2009, 11:13 AM

I was thinking the same too.

Prasanna rendered the song too well. But that song was a bit easy than vellai pookkal. It was an effortless singing for prasanna with kanni katti kolladhe. Jollya paadinaaru.

Vellai pookkal had to be sung with the real feel and I think Ajeesh scored here.

Even though I felt a bit sad that Prasanna was cornered again.. I agree here with Sudha.

Malini pesaradhuthaan thaanga mudiyalai. Inga Hubla Malinikku kooda fans irukaanga pola irukku. :shock:

Yeah she has started getting on my nerves. And her thamizh is not good. She keeps repeating the same words and lines. Yugi is good but Malini munnAdi petti pAmbu mAthiri nikkiRaar (pazhakka thOsham'nu nenekiREn) Chinmayi is definitely missed.

crajkumar_be
28th January 2009, 02:20 PM
[quote]Malini pesaradhuthaan thaanga mudiyalai. Inga Hubla Malinikku kooda fans irukaanga pola irukku. :shock:

Yeah she has started getting on my nerves. And her thamizh is not good. She keeps repeating the same words and lines. Yugi is good but Malini munnAdi petti pAmbu mAthiri nikkiRaar (pazhakka thOsham'nu nenekiREn) Chinmayi is definitely missed.
:lol: The Singapore accent.. "SlumDock"/"Slumduck", "trek"(track), "A.R.Rahamon" etc etc... :razz:
The Sing accent is irritating and amusing at the same time :)

Yugi is good but Malini munnAdi petti pAmbu mAthiri nikkiRaar (pazhakka thOsham'nu nenekiREn)

:rotfl:

directhit
28th January 2009, 08:10 PM
Prasanna 8-) rocked in his performance :clap: :clap: :clap:

whts with the 'ur a good mimic' comment :x, i didnt feel him resemble anyone in his singing sterday:? He made the song look easy though. He signed 'Isai Imayathin anbaana Rasigan' in the guitar :bow:

surprisingly Orchestra was good for Ennavale adi ennavale :o

littlemaster1982
28th January 2009, 08:14 PM

The prelude is directly used from original and for the remaining parts they have removed the voice from the original it seems :P

Roshan
28th January 2009, 10:11 PM
Prasanna 8-) rocked in his performance :clap: :clap: :clap:

whts with the 'ur a good mimic' comment :x,

True ! I got irritated too. That was pretty insulting. And when Unni said it, Srini gave a nakkal sirippu acknowledging Unni's comment :hammer: and Unni immediately realised his mistake and re phrased it by saying "illa.. appadiyE antha pAttukkuLLa pOi pAduReenga" or something to that effect.

As Senthil said they played the original.

Roshan
28th January 2009, 10:12 PM
What was there today? :roll: Naan pAkkala due to power cut :x

ajithfederer
28th January 2009, 10:13 PM
Theriama kekkurein,

Indha program evvalavu naala nadakudhu/odudhu?

:lol:

Roshan
28th January 2009, 10:40 PM
Theriama kekkurein,

ithu ungaLukku sambantham illAtha vishayam :x

P_R
29th January 2009, 07:03 AM
Theriama kekkurein,

:lol: :exactly:

Junior ellAm main category-la paadura varaikkum nadaththuvaanga pOla :lol2:

complicateur
29th January 2009, 08:33 AM
:lol2:

ajithfederer
29th January 2009, 09:30 AM
PR :lol:

Roshan, Kosteenae olunga padinga :lol2:

Roshan
29th January 2009, 09:55 AM
PR :lol:

Roshan, Kosteenae olunga padinga :lol2:

I understood the question but intha section'la questions kEkkuRathE ungaLukku sambantham illAtha vishayam'nu sonnEn :lol2:

Looks like Prabhu is thiruttuthanamAga watching this show :mrgreen:

Sanguine Sridhar
29th January 2009, 10:26 AM
Theriama kekkurein,

:lol: :exactly:

Junior ellAm main category-la paadura varaikkum nadaththuvaanga pOla :lol2:

andha 3 perum ippo panra alaparai irruke!! :lol2:

actually indha thagaradappa show-a ingge ulla sila peraala [especially orutharala] Hub-la periya show aakitaanga. :twisted:

Nerd
29th January 2009, 10:32 AM
actually indha thagaradappa show-a ingge ulla sila peraala [especially orutharala] Hub-la periya show aakitaanga. :twisted:
kavala padaathInga.. adutha vaaram raaginisri thirumba varraanga :mrgreen:

Innaikku villu spessal-aam. Quoting a comment I read in techsatish:

idhellAm oru pAttu, appO iLayaraaja pOttadhellAm enna? :rotfl:

directhit
29th January 2009, 10:55 AM

idhellAm oru pAttu, appO iLayaraaja pOttadhellAm enna? :rotfl: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Roshan
29th January 2009, 11:17 AM

idhellAm oru pAttu, appO iLayaraaja pOttadhellAm enna? :rotfl:

Did they have a special episode for Villu last night ? :o Can you give the techsathish link ?

crajkumar_be
29th January 2009, 01:56 PM
Feddy/PR,
Reality shows ellam paakka maattela? Neraya miss panrel, avvalavu dhaan sollitten

crajkumar_be
29th January 2009, 01:57 PM
//Dig even Rajinikanth has not received so much airtime

directhit
29th January 2009, 02:28 PM
Feddy/PR,
Reality shows ellam paakka maattela? Neraya miss panrel, avvalavu dhaan sollitten :lol: :lol:

Shakthiprabha.
29th January 2009, 02:30 PM

yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
I am gonna start watching :redjump: :bluejump:

crajkumar_be
29th January 2009, 02:42 PM
Feddy/PR,
Reality shows ellam paakka maattela? Neraya miss panrel, avvalavu dhaan sollitten :lol: :lol:
//Do you watch MTV Roadies? Recently discovered treasure :lol2:

directhit
29th January 2009, 02:56 PM
//Do you watch MTV Roadies? Recently discovered treasure :lol2: //nope - wiki says its on MTV india - utube la thedaren :P
saw raghuram in wiki (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MTV_Roadies) and was shocked for a moment. then realised he is some other - namma tamizh dance master raghuram UYPD la vandhu sara maariya nee nesstu kamal hassan nee nesstu madhuri dixit na pattuvada panraaru :twisted: //

Nerd
29th January 2009, 07:57 PM
Roshan, try this link (http://video.yahoo.com/watch/4382301/11756957)

Roshan
29th January 2009, 08:47 PM
Roshan, try this link (http://video.yahoo.com/watch/4382301/11756957)

Thanks Nerd but ennAla oru kattathukku mEla mudiyala :cry: :cry: First two days episode'ku dhrishti pottu idhunnu nenekiREn.

sudha india
30th January 2009, 10:34 AM
On Wednesday it was Villu special.
Devi Sriprasad, Tippu and one more guitarist/signer - were the special judges.

All contestants had to sing from Villu. Best one gets a Flat TV. no elimination.

I watched just one song. Ennamo pidikkalai so switched off.

BTW yarukku TV kidaithadhu ?

directhit
30th January 2009, 11:00 AM
Devi Sriprasad, Tippu and one more guitarist/signer - were the special judges. nalla vela Prabhu deva/arun pandian/vijay/SAC ellam judge aa varala

Nerd
30th January 2009, 11:03 AM
BTW yarukku TV kidaithadhu ?
Ravi!!! Prasanna and Renu were appreciated as well. But yEdhO munnAdiyE pEsi vechittu kudutha maadhiri oru feeling. That guitarist was pretty good.

sudha india
30th January 2009, 11:09 AM
Prasanna padi mudithathum Tippu's comments were something like, .... neenga nalla emote panreenga, feel irukku, but there should also be some more singing..........

I switched off to a different channel after that.

Ennamo ellarum Prasannava oru entertainera pakkarangale thavira oru singera pakkalai. Indha view maarina he will score more.

directhit
30th January 2009, 11:22 AM
Prasanna padi mudithathum Tippu's comments were something like, .... neenga nalla emote panreenga, feel irukku, but there should also be some more singing..........

Ennamo ellarum Prasannava oru entertainera pakkarangale thavira oru singera pakkalai. Indha view maarina he will score more. adhu maaranumna he should be young :|

Roshan
30th January 2009, 12:31 PM

I saw that part from the link. What did Thippu really mean by 'singing' ? I felt like asking Thippu "singing illEnnA eppadi final 6 varaikkum vara mudiyum?". ellAm munnAdiyE pEsi vechu paNNuRathu. Looks like the next target for elimination is Prasanna.

Madhu Sree
30th January 2009, 12:57 PM

Ennamo ellarum Prasannava oru entertainera pakkarangale thavira oru singera pakkalai. Indha view maarina he will score more.

I feel Tippu shared genuine comments... I hope he said, 'innum musicalla irundhirukkalaam...'.

Prassi was cool with 'Vaada maapilla vaazha pazha thoppulla volley ball aadalaamaa' song... if u ppl keenly notice it is sung by 'Tippu', original songla he and rita sang with baila feel... adha thaan sonnaar.... prassi sang in a flat way...... but idhuvum nallaa thaan irundhudhu.... and in this part ==> Prassi: 'Epdi epdi...' Rohit: 'apdi apdi' rohit was cute :D, definetely prassi can give even more enthu performance and he should bring the original feel of the song...... :D

Madhu Sree
30th January 2009, 01:11 PM
Ravi, was the best... he brought 90% of the original feel ... but anga anga breathe pochu... adhu onnum panna mudiyaadhu, poga thaan seiyum... he sang 'Jalsa Jalsa' song... nice attempt... thts y he got 'TV' :clap:

Renu, she too did a decent performance, her voice really suits for melodious songs, but indha maadhiri songs um paada mudiyum nu prove pannitaanga... gud try, she sang 'Daddy mummy veetil ille', actually Divya sang tht song... Divya has bold voice... Renu tried to bring the original feel and succeded 50%... oru edathula lyrics vittutaanga... and on the whole it was an ok performance......

Ajeesh, 'Theemthanakku thilaana', energy illameye paadinar, he sang this song in a soft note... he tried to bring the original feel but only 20%... thts where he was unable to stand... :( ivar unni krishnan maadhiri, nalla melodious songs paadinaarna ivar thaan king :yes:, all the best ajeesh...

Rohit, aiyo paavam ivlo bhavyamaa oru introduction song paada ivaraala thaan mudiyum... I was bit confused, when he sang this song, thaalam vittu paadinaa maadhiri irundhudhu... surprised to see tht none noticed it :shock:, he sang 'Raama raama kitta villa keten', it was an ok performance...

Ranjani sang 'Nee kobappattaal naaanum kobappaduven', actually it is a male solo, she managed to sing that... gud try... :)

Roshan
30th January 2009, 03:48 PM
MS,

Villu songs'a ivvaLavu thooram therinchu vechirukkuRa orE aaL neengaLAthAn irukkum :lol2: I was simply clueless.

Madhu Sree
30th January 2009, 03:54 PM
MS,

Villu songs'a ivvaLavu thooram therinchu vechirukkuRa orE aaL neengaLAthAn irukkum :lol2: I was simply clueless.

:oops: daily kekkaren adhaan... I dont know somehow I like those songs... some of the songs were already composed by devisriprasad in telegu movies... :)

viraajan
2nd February 2009, 10:23 PM
Nalla poduraangapa mokkai... :banghead:

Super Six Survivors thaan Judge-aam... Recall round-aam.... Reject aanavanga ellam paaduvangal-aam... Adha naama ellam ketkanum-aam....

:banghead:

PEru "Airtel Super Singer 2008"... but program-a mudikka 2009 end aayidum-nu nenaikkaren... :rant:

Narayana...narayana... :banghead:

//Watched only the 1st two contestant's performance. first girls' performance was v.good. Girl who sang "maja majjaa" :clap:
Judges adikkara looty thaangala... :rant: so adhukku appuram pakkala... :oops:

Roshan
3rd February 2009, 08:32 AM
It was utter CRAP ! TV was on and I was engaged with something else. SariyA pAkkala. ellAm stunt - direct'a Raaginisri'nu sollittu pOgAma ivvaLavu aRuvai. They have picked 10 eliminated contestants for this round - including Barathirajah - but surprisingly Deepshika was missing.

complicateur
3rd February 2009, 08:56 AM
but surprisingly Deepshika was missing.
me: ithellAm oru thErthal!
Kounder: pinna nI ethukku internet-la stream paNNi ellAm pArkkurE?

Nerd
3rd February 2009, 09:02 AM
I read in Indya.com that Deepshika snubbed ASS, saying she aint interested anymore :lol: :thumbsup:

raaginisri-kkAga pAkkanum.. no time :banghead: cameraman-kku koNdAttam dhAn.. Is it confirmed that Raaginisri is the one selected?

viraajan
3rd February 2009, 09:16 AM
I read in Indya.com that Deepshika snubbed ASS, saying she aint interested anymore :lol: :thumbsup:

raaginisri-kkAga pAkkanum.. no time :banghead: cameraman-kku koNdAttam dhAn.. Is it confirmed that Raaginisri is the one selected?

Namma pasanga select panniduvanga... I dint watch.... :oops:

Roshan
3rd February 2009, 09:20 AM

I thought so too. ulagathula innum vetkam, mAnam, rOshathOda aaLunga irukkAnguRathu nenekkimpOthu koncham aaRuthalA irukku.

Romba mukkiyam :evil: Raaginisri is going to be there I am sure 99.99%. That's the whole agenda. antha .01% yEthAvathu miracle nadakkuRathukkAna vaaippu. Idhula sms voting'nu vEra oru kaN thudaippu. Yaarukitta kadha viduRaanga.

complicateur
3rd February 2009, 09:24 AM

I thought so too. ulagathula innum vetkam, mAnam, rOshathOda aaLunga irukkAnguRathu nenekkimpOthu koncham aaRuthalA irukku.
maththavanga ellAm kaNdippA mAnam kettu alayurAnga-nnu nIngaLE oththukkurInga. :lol2: If there is truth to that report from Indya then hopefully that might turn things around.

Jyothsna
3rd February 2009, 09:27 AM
Naan pathil irunthu than parthean,ithu wild card round a..

Jyothsna
3rd February 2009, 09:30 AM
Malini(correct a?) pesarathu romba irritatinga iruku..thamizhum ozhunga pesama english m illama ennathu ithu... :hammer:

littlemaster1982
3rd February 2009, 09:40 AM

Romba mukkiyam :evil: Raaginisri is going to be there I am sure 99.99%. That's the whole agenda. antha .01% yEthAvathu miracle nadakkuRathukkAna vaaippu. Idhula sms voting'nu vEra oru kaN thudaippu. Yaarukitta kadha viduRaanga.

Oru velai Raaginisri ASS win pannittaanga-nna :shock:

littlemaster1982
3rd February 2009, 09:40 AM
Naan pathil irunthu than parthean,ithu wild card round a..

Amaam :D

Roshan
3rd February 2009, 09:45 AM

maththavanga ellAm kaNdippA mAnam kettu alayurAnga-nnu nIngaLE oththukkurInga. :lol2:

That's the bitter truth Deepauk. Majority would go through anything for money, power and fame. IdhuthAn ulagam. And I am tired of all this reality shows - where everybody tends to pretend, manipulate, lie and what not. ellAm ethukku - just for money and fame. Judgeskooda appadiyE channel enna solluthO adha paNRaanga - why? because they are paid a handsome amount. Sickening.

Jyothsna
3rd February 2009, 10:06 AM
Wild card round ku judges all those cracks a...?
Padinavanga manasa punpadutha kudathungra mathiri than comments koduthanga.'Santhana thendralai' paatu antha payyan neraya idathila oru feel ae illama paditu irunthan...but finnally ellarum suthi kami suthi kami nnu solli anupivitutanga... itha vachu than select panna porangala enna :banghead: ..Aishwarya sang Majja majja well..

Vivasaayi
3rd February 2009, 11:55 AM
saw raginisri in pondy bazaar in scooter with her father.

Vivasaayi
3rd February 2009, 11:56 AM
but surprisingly Deepshika was missing.
me: ithellAm oru thErthal!
Kounder: pinna nI ethukku internet-la stream paNNi ellAm pArkkurE?

Roshan
3rd February 2009, 12:02 PM

Vicky, beware ! Nerd is after you !

complicateur
3rd February 2009, 12:05 PM

Actually Nerd is after Raagini.. It is just coincidental that he is behind Viv :P

Roshan
3rd February 2009, 12:09 PM

Actually Nerd is after Raagini.. It is just coincidental that he is behind Viv :P

PS: Deepauk, enna veettukku pOi sErnthathum hubbing'A? kandukkAtheenga naangaLum appadithAn :mrgreen:

complicateur
3rd February 2009, 12:15 PM
PS: Deepauk, enna veettukku pOi sErnthathum hubbing'A? kandukkAtheenga naangaLum appadithAn :mrgreen:
nAn oru vArahthukku vAnambAdip paRavai. vIdu vAsal ellAm illai. sOru kaNda edaththula thimbEn, nizhal kaNda edaththula aNduvEn, free wifi kidaikkum idaththil hubbuvEn!

Vivasaayi
3rd February 2009, 12:28 PM

how many people behind me nu wild card votingla therinjidum

directhit
3rd February 2009, 02:09 PM
yaaruppa program kku abbreviation kuduthadhu (remember seeing this in indya.com) - aana apt aa dhaan keedhu :noteeth:
Deepshika :thumbsup:

crajkumar_be
3rd February 2009, 02:17 PM
sOru kaNda edaththula thimbEn, nizhal kaNda edaththula aNduvEn
What a line. Personal favorite //Sorry for the dig

Nerd
3rd February 2009, 08:35 PM
Aahaa ammini daddy scooter party-yA. I thought she is from an affluent family. NErla pAkka epdi irukkAnga??

viraajan
3rd February 2009, 08:53 PM
Aahaa ammini daddy scooter party-yA. I thought she is from an affluent family. NErla pAkka epdi irukkAnga??

namba thireesaa-va makeup illama patha eppadi irukkumo, appadi irundhurukkum :roll:

Vivasaayi
3rd February 2009, 09:03 PM

affluent-lam illai...epdiyum kashtapattu varushakanakka padichu foriegnla latchakanakula sambarikura oru ilachavayam car vechrupan...so no problem for her...

apdiye - like the way she looks in TV.

she was hiding behind mamas back...

yenga...indha madhamaatram maadhiri..jaadhi maatramlam panna mudiyuma?

setu payyanavo..brahmin payyanavo!

viraajan
3rd February 2009, 09:07 PM
Sotha pallukkaaga sothaiye vikkaradha :shock:

Vivasaayi
3rd February 2009, 09:08 PM
Sotha pallukkaaga sothaiye vikkaradha :shock:

:confused2:

Vivasaayi
3rd February 2009, 09:16 PM
i felt really disgusting to watch the wildcard round.

what respect do they give for talent

Nerd
3rd February 2009, 09:21 PM

Unga pArvai sariyillai :twisted:

Vivasaayi
3rd February 2009, 09:25 PM

Unga pArvai sariyillai :twisted:

adhellam nallathan irukku.

modhalla paathavan naan

crajkumar_be
3rd February 2009, 09:28 PM
affluent-lam illai...epdiyum kashtapattu varushakanakka padichu foriegnla latchakanakula sambarikura oru ilachavayam car vechrupan...so no problem for her...

indha arajagatha onniyume panna mudiyaadhaatrukkudhu :evil:

littlemaster1982
3rd February 2009, 09:38 PM
Raginisri singing Maarugo Maarugo from Sathi Leelavathi :mrgreen:

viraajan
3rd February 2009, 09:40 PM

adengappa, live commentary-ah...

Vivasaayi
3rd February 2009, 09:42 PM

kovai sarala voicelaya?

Nerd
3rd February 2009, 09:43 PM
ada ada ada.. :clap:
Viv, naansanss mAthiri pEsAthInga.. Voice-A mukkiyam???

viraajan
3rd February 2009, 09:44 PM
ada ada ada.. :clap:
Viv, naansanss mAthiri pEsAthInga.. Voice-A mukkiyam???

Roshan
3rd February 2009, 09:46 PM

Neenga yAra solReenga ? :mrgreen:

ajithfederer
3rd February 2009, 09:48 PM

kovai sarala voicelaya?

littlemaster1982
3rd February 2009, 09:48 PM

kovai sarala voicelaya?

Rendu voice-laiyum :P

Nerd,

Roshan
3rd February 2009, 09:51 PM

Senthil .. neengaLumA ? :huh:

Raaginisri is with a long face. Kadu kadu'nu irukku. nEthum appadithAn irunthuchu.

Read in indya.com that Raagini, Aruna, Hari, Vijay all are back in the contest. intha program 'kOlangaL' serial range'ku pOgumnu nenekiREn.

Vivasaayi
3rd February 2009, 09:52 PM

viraajan
3rd February 2009, 09:54 PM

Raaginisri is with a long face. Kadu kadu'nu irukku. nEthum appadithAn irunthuchu.

Read in indya.com that Raagini, Aruna, Hari, Vijay all are back in the contest. intha program 'kOlangaL' serial range'ku pOgumnu nenekiREn.

cha... siricha mugam... :tongueout:

judges kurai sollumbodhu, oru vidhamana sogam izhaindhodum moonjila,
+ve points sollumbodhu, 1000000waats bulb yerium...
adikkadi konjaloda oru appavi sirippu sirukkum paarunga...

yethanai bhaavangal...

:yessir:

littlemaster1982
3rd February 2009, 09:55 PM

I'm not a fan of her. Summa oru vilaiyaattukku :devil:

complicateur
3rd February 2009, 11:51 PM

ada! enakku ithu late-a thAn kaNNula pattuthu :twisted: Nerd - ungaL gavaniththiRku!

Nerd
4th February 2009, 01:07 AM
Nerd - ungaL gavaniththiRku!
ada.. naan pArthuttu pArkkAtha maathiri maindain panittu irukkEn, neenga vERa :oops:

directhit
4th February 2009, 06:24 AM
Nerd/Vivs/VR and LM - wild card win panna poradhu yaaru :roll:

Vijay is back is it :x i'd have quit watching the program if not for prasanna :sigh2:

viraajan
4th February 2009, 07:30 AM
Nerd/Vivs/VR and LM - wild card win panna poradhu yaaru :roll:

Vijay is back is it :x i'd have quit watching the program if not for prasanna :sigh2:

I'm not gonna watch until srini/sujatha/unni are back :x

indha 6 judges pandra vela irukkee..... :banghead: :hammer: :rant:

Nerd
4th February 2009, 08:54 AM
Anoop, looks like 4-5 are back, including vijay.

Watched yesterday and today's episodes. Aishwarya, Madhumitha S and Madhumitha R sang much better than most of the *super six*. Madhumitha S is awesome (Sumile, attitude, voice). Raaginisri judges-a madhikkavE illa. She was visibly shaken by all those rude comments :twisted:

On the promo Vijay is shown singing senthamizh nAttu thamizhachiyE, Shahul Hameed uyirOda irunthirunthA :shaking:

Jyothsna
4th February 2009, 09:02 AM
Ragini sri avlo onnum nalla padala..oru azhuthame illama yarkittayo kochitu padara mathiri padina... not only ragini ellarume enekenna nu than padranga...

Roshan
4th February 2009, 09:38 AM
Ragini sri avlo onnum nalla padala..oru azhuthame illama yarkittayo kochitu padara mathiri padina... not only ragini ellarume enekenna nu than padranga...

Aama no body was serious. Raagini'ya nallA vArunAnga . The most rudest comment came from Ajish - Raaginisri illa Gumsri :lol: Ranjini mattumthAn koncham mariyAthaiyOda treat paNNaanga.

Nerd :lol:

Vivasaayi
4th February 2009, 10:14 AM
this serious talent hunt suddenly seems to be a comedy program.

Dont they understand that the wildcard round is even more important than the finals and it must be handled with atmost seriousness...dammit!

kampli,

vivek kaamedilam single meaningla flat-a purinjitu naan flat-a single meaningla sonnadha roshan double meaninga purinjukuranga...naan enna pandradhu! :?

Vivasaayi
4th February 2009, 10:15 AM
nerd,

vidunga...finals is based on voters choices....adhan pasanga bayanthutainga!

directhit
4th February 2009, 11:09 AM
nerd,

vidunga...finals is based on voters choices....adhan pasanga bayanthutainga! first time paakureengala? :wink:

Nerd - thanks, looks like ur expanding ur choices more than anything else :P

Roshan
4th February 2009, 12:07 PM
This is not wild card round. This is a 'recall' round. I guess there will be a serious wild card round. All they wanted is to get Raagini back into the show - athukkuthAn intha koothu. I wont be surprised if the super sixes get eliminated and Raagini vagaiyaRaa remain in the forthcoming rounds.

Yesterday's performance - every body was pathetic. Madhumitha S was not at all impressive with paLinginaal oru maaLigai.

directhit
4th February 2009, 12:12 PM
and they didnt think of Tina and other ppl :roll:

Vivasaayi
4th February 2009, 12:20 PM
This is not wild card round. This is a 'recall' round. I guess there will be a serious wild card round. All they wanted is to get Raagini back into the show - athukkuthAn intha koothu. I wont be surprised if the super sixes get eliminated and Raagini vagaiyaRaa remain in the forthcoming rounds.

Yesterday's performance - every body was pathetic. Madhumitha S was not at all impressive with paLinginaal oru maaLigai.

wild card round ,recall round - enna difference!

kolapureengaleda...rendum onnuthaneda

crajkumar_be
4th February 2009, 02:00 PM

Wild card should be BEFORE the whole contest starts illaya (i mean tennis la unseeded wild card entry madhiri)? By what amazing logic do we have contestants who have lost, competing with contestants who have not lost? Again, i repeat the one bad day syndrome. At least edhavadhu point system vecha parava illa, to give the wild card entrants a handicap. Its extremely unfair

Nerd
4th February 2009, 10:04 PM
Anoop, Madhumitha S is very sweet. I have posted about her on many occasions :mrgreen:

So who all are selected?

viraajan
4th February 2009, 10:08 PM
Anoop, Madhumitha S is very sweet. I have posted about her on many occasions :mrgreen:

So who all are selected?

Neenga solliteenganna, udane Ragini-ya select pannida vendiyadhu thaan :exactly:

Roshan
5th February 2009, 08:49 AM

So who all are selected?

Raagini, Vijay and Aruna were shortlisted and Aruna got selected. Need to say that Aruan sang Udhaya Udhaya beautifully.

Next week, again it is going to be a recall round with Unni Menon, Deepan and Malgudi as judges and tehy are going to select a couple of them - So Raagini, Vijay and Hari uLLa varrathA Indya.com'la pOttirunthathu sarithAn.

Jyothsna
5th February 2009, 09:09 AM
Aishwarya nallathana padina...oruvelai nalla padina select panna matangalo...BTW indya.com la ithellam enga potruku..na pathappo kanom :confused2:

Nerd
5th February 2009, 09:12 AM
Oh, thank you Roshan. innum pAkkala, not sure if I should watch also. From super six to super 10, kadEsila audition-la iruntha strength vandhurum :lol:

Roshan
5th February 2009, 10:15 AM
Aishwarya nallathana padina...oruvelai nalla padina select panna matangalo...BTW indya.com la ithellam enga potruku..na pathappo kanom :confused2:

Yeah ! I was expecting Aishwarya, Vijay and Aruna but .. ithellAm therinja vishayamthAnE. Aruna's voice has changed - she must have got her problem treated I guess. She sang beautifully - ucharipputhAn koncham improve paNNanum.

Jyothsna
5th February 2009, 03:58 PM
Oh..aruna than throat problem case a.. but that song is a tough one..athuku nalla padina..

Jyothsna
10th February 2009, 10:14 AM
Bargavi sang 'Aasaya kathula thoothu vittu'..Nalla padina ana antha feel illatha mathiri thonuchu...
Santhosh Aazhiyile mukkulikum azhage (dham dhoom) romba nalla padinan,and anjalai song sila idangalla romba fast a padinamathiri irunthuthu..but judges ellam karthik e nearla vanthu padina mathiri irunthuthunu sonnanga :huh: i dn knw
Then Madhumitha.S,tik tik tik la irunthu oru pattu..starting maranthu pochu..antha pattu na avlova keattathilla athanala eppadi padina nu solla theriyala..but oru portion appadiyea padinanga..tiranana tiranana nu varum.
on the whole judges 4 perukkum Santhosh padinathuthan romba pidichuthunu sonnanga...True.

Madhu Sree
10th February 2009, 02:32 PM
Bargavi sang 'Aasaya kathula thoothu vittu'..Nalla padina ana antha feel illatha mathiri thonuchu...
Santhosh Aazhiyile mukkulikum azhage (dham dhoom) romba nalla padinan,and anjalai song sila idangalla romba fast a padinamathiri irunthuthu..but judges ellam karthik e nearla vanthu padina mathiri irunthuthunu sonnanga :huh: i dn knw
Then Madhumitha.S,tik tik tik la irunthu oru pattu..starting maranthu pochu..antha pattu na avlova keattathilla athanala eppadi padina nu solla theriyala..but oru portion appadiyea padinanga..tiranana tiranana nu varum.
on the whole judges 4 perukkum Santhosh padinathuthan romba pidichuthunu sonnanga...True.

Idhu oru nila kaalam
iravugaL kanaa kaaNum

Nice song, 'naagruthana thiranana' bit was cool... :)
like judges said, she cud have enjoyed tht song even more better so tht she wud have been the best amongst all... :D, tuff luk Madhumitha.S...

Nerd
11th February 2009, 08:46 PM
Unni Menon has also joined the hail-raaginisri gang. Shubha overact panni extra kaasu vaangalaamnu pAkkuraanga. Raaginisri totally spoiled vennilAvE from iruvar. Hari was equally irritating too. Madhumitha S's naagirthaanaa bit was divine. But she dint do justice to the complete song though. But I am sure she will make it big one day. Meesic student vERa avunga 8-)

Roshan
11th February 2009, 09:55 PM
Unni Menon has also joined the hail-raaginisri gang. Shubha overact panni extra kaasu vaangalaamnu pAkkuraanga. Raaginisri totally spoiled vennilAvE from iruvar. Hari was equally irritating too. Madhumitha S's naagirthaanaa bit was divine. But she dint do justice to the complete song though. But I am sure she will make it big one day. Meesic student vERa avunga 8-)

Yeah I saw yesterday's show without much interest. Unni Menon has taken over Srini's job. Suba - I dont like her anyway. Not at all honest. nadippunnu nallAvE theriyuthu. I haven't seen Monday nights show. Aishwarya sang 'aadvarellAm aada varalaam' well but antha poNNa vazhakkampOla corner paNNitaanga. thirumba thriumba ethukkuthAn varuthungannu puriyala - after getting cornered and humiliated every time.

BTW, innaikku show irukku enguRathayE maRanthuttEn :lol: Only when I logged in and saw Nerd's post I remembered. AnthaLavu latchanamA irukku ivanga show. Lost interest drastically. KolangaL serial level'ku pOyiduchu.

Jyothsna
12th February 2009, 09:02 AM
Hari padrathu romba irritatinga iruku.. A.R pattellam kolai pandrathukkunne piravi eduthavan pola ..last time santhana thendralai n ippo its endrendrum punnagai.. :hammer: :hammer:
Judgs ellam ennamo aha oho nu pugazhranga... plz judges comments kodukkarathukku munnadi originala konjamavathu nyabaga paduthikkonga..:hammer:
Aishwaryas perfomance was really good but she was not selected..i'm still watching it jus for ajish..finnally avannukku kodukkama Hari ku ASS kodutha kuda Aacharya padrathukku illa...

Jyothsna
12th February 2009, 09:06 AM
Still cant digest that they selected hari... Subha vitta comments kodukkum pothu kupara adichu vizhunthuduva pola..Avlo enthuva irukkangalam..Kashtakalam.. :banghead:

Roshan
12th February 2009, 08:32 PM
Still cant digest that they selected hari... Subha vitta comments kodukkum pothu kupara adichu vizhunthuduva pola..Avlo enthuva irukkangalam..Kashtakalam.. :banghead:

:lol: I simply dont like her. So much pretentious with all her sugar quoted words :evil: Damn irritating. Finally who got selected yesterday? Raagini, Hari and Vijay ? :roll:

Nerd
12th February 2009, 08:38 PM
Yes-su! Only good thing in yesterday's show was Madhu R singing adipeNNE from muLLum malarum. Not that she sang it beautifully or anything, I have been listening to that song ever since. Jency :bow:

Next week it's going to be some sort of ferformansss round. Ajeesh with iLamai idhO idhO, Ravi with mEgam kottattum and prasanna singing poomAlai oru paavaiyaanadhE. Needless to say, Prasanna sounded awesome.

Techsatish-la finalists yaarunu sollittAnga :P

Jyothsna
13th February 2009, 06:23 PM
Dont tell me its hari...

complicateur
16th February 2009, 09:26 PM
The disco round is an excuse to sing mostly raaja songs. I am certainly not complaining.
American reality show mAthiri rose bouquet ellAm :evil:

Nerd
16th February 2009, 10:01 PM
Dont tell me its hari...
Hari illeeng. R,R,R and A!

Compli, did Renu/Prasanna sing today? MathavamgallAm rejetted (going by the promo)

complicateur
16th February 2009, 10:06 PM
Yes Nerd. Back 2 back. As you surmise those were the only 2 performances worth watching.

Jyothsna
17th February 2009, 10:40 AM
only 2 performances worth watching.
:exactly: Prassana simply rocked..and renu's was really good..

Rohit ennamo padnapla...Avara yean innum vachiruknga nu onnum puriyala...Ragini sri... :lol: athu enna pattunu enaku theriyala..nallave padalanu ellarum sollitanga..Ammani vazhakkam pola oru reactiona koduthutu poytanga..Vijay's performance was ok..

Jyothsna
18th February 2009, 08:59 AM
Yesterday Ajish and Ravi got rojakoottam... Ithellam therinjathuthane... Renu,vijay and Ranjini safe nu sollitanga.. mathavanga ellarum inniku paduvangalam.. athulayum orutharai than eliminate pannuvangalam :banghead: eppathanya mudikaratha idea...

Jyothsna
19th February 2009, 09:33 AM
:redjump: hari ya reject pannitanga.. todays special guest Gangai amaran... Konjam harsh a comments kodutha mathiri irunthuthu..

directhit
19th February 2009, 11:09 AM
I saw only Prasanna singing - mathadha appuram pakanum. Manushan pinraanya :clap: :clap: Srini bowed for him :lol2:

Nerd
19th February 2009, 08:39 PM
Gangai Amaran: Enakku Raagini OK :lol: :rotfl: :thumbsup:

Btw, Hari should be slaughtered for not knowing rOjAvai thAlAttum thenRal song.

Ravi_odiyur
19th February 2009, 11:27 PM
Yes, even I felt Gangai Amaran was not his usual self - the jovial, easy going kind. Firstly he was quite serious and his comments were also a bit on the face. Don't know if the people behind the show irked him.

littlemaster1982
20th February 2009, 07:15 AM
Btw, Hari should be slaughtered for not knowing rOjAvai thAlAttum thenRal song.

Actually, you should be happy that he didn't know the song.

Jyothsna
20th February 2009, 09:59 AM
Atleast Gangai amaran was honest at his comments... Last week i thot unnimenon will give genuine comments,but when he wanted to select hari, i was like :curse:

crajkumar_be
25th February 2009, 03:21 PM
Ellarum show-va boycott pannitteengala?

Caught a few minutes of the show last night. Folk round-amaam ("Mann vaasanai round"). I was utterly shocked to know that Raaja paatta paadama matha ella pattayum paadiurkkaanga. FOLK without Raaja?
I hereby register my vehement protest and extreme disgust for ignoring Raaja in a round dedicated to folk

viraajan
25th February 2009, 03:29 PM

Remba izhuthadikkaranga... boring :fatigue:

so stopped watching... just a glimpse at times :?

Oru Super vishayam nadandhadhu (on monday i think)

Mr. Ananth (voice/sound technician) was invited and he was asked to comment on the performance.

Namma "Ajeez" oru paatu padinaapla... When Ananth was asked to comment about his singing he threw one word "Rubbish" very angrily... All were :shocked: including Srini... :rotfl:

He said that because Ajeez was having the lyrics on his hand and he was singing by looking at it. :oops:

Memorize pannittu paada mudiyadhu??? - says ananth.

:rotfl: :oops2:

joe
25th February 2009, 03:30 PM
Ellarum show-va boycott pannitteengala?

Caught a few minutes of the show last night. Folk round-amaam ("Mann vaasanai round"). I was utterly shocked to know that Raaja paatta paadama matha ella pattayum paadiurkkaanga. FOLK without Raaja?
I hereby register my vehement protest and extreme disgust for ignoring Raaja in a round dedicated to folk

Roshan
25th February 2009, 03:41 PM

Remba izhuthadikkaranga... boring :fatigue:

so stopped watching... just a glimpse at times :?

Oru Super vishayam nadandhadhu (on monday i think)

Mr. Ananth (voice/sound technician) was invited and he was asked to comment on the performance.

Namma "Ajeez" oru paatu padinaapla... When Ananth was asked to comment about his singing he threw one word "Rubbish" very angrily... All were :shocked: including Srini... :rotfl:

He said that because Ajeez was having the lyrics on his hand and he was singing by looking at it. :oops:

Memorize pannittu paada mudiyadhu??? - says ananth.

:rotfl: :oops2:

naanum thodarnthu pAkkuRathilla ippO. Monday night Ajish'ku thittu vizhunthathu kaadhula vizhunthuchu . Ajish said practice paNNathAla voice strain aachu" athukku Mr Anand "It's utter Rubbish-- why are you carrying the lyrics in your hand .. during the rehersals I was observing that you and Vijay were having fun without practicing properly" appadi ippadinnu sema dose. Judges, audience utpada ellOrum :shock:

viraajan
25th February 2009, 03:47 PM
:exactly: Roshan... That is what he said.... It's a valid point actually... :)

Jyothsna
25th February 2009, 06:53 PM
I used to like Ajish a lot before..but now i think Prassanna is more talented and sincere than other guys... They are dragging the show like anything..

directhit
26th February 2009, 06:50 PM
I used to like Ajish a lot before..but now i think Prassanna is more talented and sincere than other guys... They are dragging the show like anything.. :yes: the best of the lot - aana vazhakkam pola he wont win :sigh2:

Jyothsna
26th February 2009, 07:40 PM
I think they wont even let him to final... this week also he got spot selected..

Roshan
3rd March 2009, 12:54 PM
Please somebody post the link for last night's episode. I was looking forward to seeing it as it was 'black and white round' but couldnt make it due to power cut :x

Jyothsna
3rd March 2009, 01:19 PM
Please somebody post the link for last night's episode. I was looking forward to seeing it as it was 'black and white round' but couldnt make it due to power cut :x
Same here.. :(

directhit
3rd March 2009, 05:32 PM
Roshan and Jyo - http://video.yahoo.com/watch/4591670

Roshan
3rd March 2009, 08:50 PM
Roshan and Jyo - http://video.yahoo.com/watch/4591670

Sorry Anoop it's the link for the 'recall round' - I am looking for last night's episode.

viraajan
3rd March 2009, 08:56 PM
Roshan :?

Roshan
3rd March 2009, 09:11 PM

viraajan
3rd March 2009, 09:13 PM

:hammer:

Din't you check my PM? :roll:

Sent it a fortnight ago :oops:

Roshan
3rd March 2009, 09:25 PM

:hammer:

Din't you check my PM? :roll:

Sent it a fortnight ago :oops:

Oh sorry adhuvA :oops: pAthEn - reply paNNa mudiyala - got some breathing space after 3 weeks - last two weeks being most hectic. Will pm you in detail.

viraajan
3rd March 2009, 09:41 PM
Oh sorry adhuvA :oops: pAthEn - reply paNNa mudiyala - got some breathing space after 3 weeks - last two weeks being most hectic. Will pm you in detail.

No issues... pakkalayo'nu thaane ketten... No problem :) Take care :) :)

Roshan
3rd March 2009, 10:02 PM
Watched the show. Ravi sang 'isai kEttAl puvi asainthAdum' so very beautifully. Soulful singing :notworthy:

Jyothsna
4th March 2009, 09:20 AM
Missed ragini sri's performance... Ravi sang well as usual.. Unni yezhunthu vanthu paarAtinAr.. Prasanna spot select ahala polarukku.. :( Rohit varave illa.. Ranjini sang 'Thamizhukkum amuthendru per'..

Roshan
4th March 2009, 10:05 AM
Missed ragini sri's performance... Ravi sang well as usual.. Unni yezhunthu vanthu paarAtinAr.. Prasanna spot select ahala polarukku.. :( Rohit varave illa.. Ranjini sang 'Thamizhukkum amuthendru per'..

Raagini did well with 'elantha pazham' - good choice and it suited her voice well.

Madhu Sree
4th March 2009, 03:57 PM
Roshan btw, tis 'yelandha pazham' :lol2:

Roshan
4th March 2009, 04:04 PM
Roshan btw, tis 'yelandha pazham' :lol2:

:oops: Oh Yeah - Corrected :)

pratap
4th March 2009, 05:50 PM
Prasanna,Rohit, vijay இன்னைக்கு பாட போறாங்களா?

Jyothsna
4th March 2009, 06:24 PM

ஆமா... :)

Roshan
4th March 2009, 10:10 PM
Nilavu oru peNNAgi - enakku migavum piditha innumoru TMS pAdalai - Prasanna miga arumaiyAga pAdinAr. Thanks to the voice trainer Mr. Anand, Prasanna has started using his original voice. Very well done - and no negative comments at all. No elimination today as Rohith chose to withdraw from the contest due to academic compulsions. But enakku ennavO idhu Vijay TV'oda usual TRP technique mAthirithAn thOnuthu. MaRupadiyum Arunava konduvanthu intha show'a serial range'ku izhukkAma irunthA sari.

Jyothsna
5th March 2009, 09:52 AM
Prasanna.. :notworthy: Next week clippings kaamichanga.. Classical round.. Prasanna was crying... :( R they going to eliminate prasanna?.

directhit
5th March 2009, 10:12 AM
Prasanna did well again is it 8-) wow!! vootukku poi download senju dhan pakanum :(

directhit
9th March 2009, 06:45 PM

ஆமா... :) jus saw Prasanna singing 'Kettukodi urumi melam'. superb singing as usual 8-)

pratap
10th March 2009, 10:18 AM
நேற்று கர்நாடிக் round. முதல் இரண்டு நாட்கள் திரை இசை கர்னாடிக்.மூன்றாவது நாள் திரைக்கு வராத கர்னாடிக். ரவி spot selected. Vijay சரியா சொதப்புனார். But song selection super !
(இசையில் தொடங்குதம்மா....ஹேராம்). As per trailer , prasanna sings classical. So he may disappoint today. :?

compiring ரொம்ப கடிக்குது!
எப்போ சின்மயி வருவாங்க! :cry:

joe
10th March 2009, 07:58 PM
'Kettukodi kuruvi melam'

athu uRumi. :)

directhit
10th March 2009, 08:45 PM
'Kettukodi kuruvi melam'

athu uRumi. :) :oops: ellam vijay film title aa kekkudhu :noteeth:

Jyothsna
11th March 2009, 09:05 AM
Pratap chinmayi wont come.. intha loose nga than host pannuvanga... :banghead:

Renu sang beautifully.. Kanda naal muthalai, one of my favourite songs..Intelligent choice of song. Theliva paadina..but romba bayanthu poyirunthanga.. Spot selected.

Ragini sri.. ellam inba mayam song,pakka classical singing... nalla thalam ellam potu,thairiyama paadina... spot selected..

Ajish, Adal kalaiye thevan thanthathu song.. Nalla padina mathirithan irunthuthu....But was not spot selected..

Prasanna.. Ivlo sothapuvarnu ethirpakkala.. :( Sangeetha jaathi mullai song.. avasiyam intha paattai eduthirukkanuma??:evil: I thought that he'll manage to some extent... Intha song ASS junior final la sathya narayana paadinapo, super a paadinaan..

Ippothaikku Ravi,Renu,Ragini sri 3 perum than spot selected.. mathavanga ellam innaikku paaduvanga.. Innikku special guest sudha Ragunathan.. Unni mattum irunthale thappika mudiyathu.. lets see.. :)

pratap
11th March 2009, 09:58 AM
Pratap chinmayi wont come.. intha loose nga than host pannuvanga... :banghead:

ய்யோ :argh: காதுல இருந்து ரத்தம் பாக்காம விட மாட்டாங்களா?

பிரசன்னா தான் most popular now. I think, பிரசன்னா ASS ல WIN பண்ணலன்னாலும் chance கிடைக்கும்.

crajkumar_be
11th March 2009, 10:47 AM
Roshan,
Raginisri Ananth kitta (ungala pathi) complain panni azhudhurukkaanga, "internet/blog la ellarum enna thitraa, naan eppavum azhudhunde irukken"-nu :twisted: :P

crajkumar_be
11th March 2009, 10:49 AM
. Vijay சரியா சொதப்புனார். But song selection super !
(இசையில் தொடங்குதம்மா....ஹேராம்).
Adhavadhu.......

directhit
11th March 2009, 10:51 AM
Roshan,
Raginisri Ananth kitta (ungala pathi) complain panni azhudhurukkaanga, "internet/blog la ellarum enna thitraa, naan eppavum azhudhunde irukken"-nu :twisted: :P namma Nerd pathi edhum sollalayaa :P !!

crajkumar_be
11th March 2009, 11:53 AM
DH,
Nerd, Viv ellam ookkam dhaan kudukkaraanga :razz:

Ennadhu Chinmayee thirumba varanuma???

enna dhaan Malini "A.R Rahamon Podal" nu solli verupethinaalum, she 'blangs' to the so bad its funny category. Chinmayee OTO, is plain IRRITATING :evil:
So, Malini irukkaravaraikkum avanga pecha rasinga, thittadheenga

joe
11th March 2009, 03:20 PM
ivvaLavu naaL 'Malaysia Vaasudevan' -nnu thaane sonnanga.

Ippo enna 'Yugendran Vasudevan Nair' ? :x

Jaathiya vidave maatanga polirukku :sigh2:

Madhu Sree
11th March 2009, 03:38 PM
ivvaLavu naaL 'Malaysia Vaasudevan' -nnu thaane sonnanga.

Ippo enna 'Yugendran Vasudevan Nair' ? :x

Jaathiya vidave maatanga polirukku :sigh2:

avangalukku enna kashtamo... :| ... may be Nameology/Numerology padi apdi thaan sollikkanum-u yaaraachum sollitaagalo ennavo.. :?

pratap
11th March 2009, 07:10 PM
. Vijay சரியா சொதப்புனார். But song selection super !
(இசையில் தொடங்குதம்மா....ஹேராம்).
Adhavadhu.......
எதாவது?

pratap
11th March 2009, 07:24 PM
Chinmayee OTO, is plain IRRITATING :evil:
So, Malini irukkaravaraikkum avanga pecha rasinga, thittadheenga
Chinmayee also irritating. But her voice atleast not bad. Malini Voicea kettale ASS parka thona mattennuthu.

அவரு wifekudathan compire pannuvaramla.

Jyothsna
12th March 2009, 08:53 AM
No elimination, :evil: :idontgetit: eppo mudippanga.. Pesama finals mattum paakalamanu yosichitu irukkean.. ellarukkum ore maathiriyaana training illayam athanala no elimination...

Btw Prasanna va SR romba paaratinanga..romba anubavichu paadinaar... :clap: unni thaniya paaduvaar nu ethirpaathu yemanthean.. :(

Jyothsna
12th March 2009, 08:56 AM
அவரு wifekudathan compire pannuvaramla.

Avaru enga compire pandraru.. veetu nyabagathula inga vanthum pesama than irukaru.. Athan thamizhum varala english um varalaye yugendranayavathu pesa vidalamla.. :banghead: ennamo ponga..

Roshan
12th March 2009, 10:08 AM
No elimination, :evil: :idontgetit: eppo mudippanga.. Pesama finals mattum paakalamanu yosichitu irukkean.. ellarukkum ore maathiriyaana training illayam athanala no elimination...

Btw Prasanna va SR romba paaratinanga..romba anubavichu paadinaar... :clap: unni thaniya paaduvaar nu ethirpaathu yemanthean.. :(

I could watch only Vijay's performance and the last bit of the show. What happened with Prasanna? AzhuRa scene ellAm promo'la kAttinaanga. As expected no elimination and it would have been really unfair to eliminate based on 'classical' knowledge. enna kEttA classical training irunthum - sothappalA pAduRavangaLathAn elminiate paNNanum. Film songs pAdathAn selection kachEri nadathavalla. So 'no elimination' is a sensible decision.

Jyothsna
12th March 2009, 11:33 AM
Athu ennamo correct than.. athukku oru round vachu oruthana azha vittu.. ithellam thevaiya..

Sudha ragunathan, "neenga kathukkalenu yaaravathu sonnathan theriyum, arputhama paadininga" nu sonnanga... Athula emotional aahi azhuthar...

directhit
12th March 2009, 12:57 PM
Prasanna va azha vacha program - naansense :hammer:
pesama avarukku ippove 'super singer' title kuduthu anuppidalaam :P am only watching his singing nowadays in the program :oops:

Roshan
12th March 2009, 01:00 PM
Athu ennamo correct than.. athukku oru round vachu oruthana azha vittu.. ithellam thevaiya..

At least classical kathukAthavanga intha round'nala koncham motivate aagi kathukka vaippundu. Chances are high for Vijay, Prasanna et al to take judges' comments seriously and start learning.

Sudha ragunathan, "neenga kathukkalenu yaaravathu sonnathan theriyum, arputhama paadininga" nu sonnanga... Athula emotional aahi azhuthar...

Oh! Aananda Kanneer :) yArAvathu link kodunga I want to watch the whole episode.

pratap
12th March 2009, 02:08 PM
சுதா ரகுநாதன் சொன்ன மாதிரி கர்னாடிக் கத்துகிட்டா சுலபமா சினிமா பாடலாம். Music Director - சொல்றத சுலபமா புரிந்துகொள்ளலாம் :clap:.

அதுக்காக இந்தபாடு படுத்தியிருக்க வேணாம்.
தனுஸ்,ஐஷ்வர்யாவெல்லாம் படத்துக்கு பாட்றாங்க. பிரசன்னா மாதிரி ஆளுங்கதான் பாட முடியாம போயிடுது.

பிரசன்னாவுடய முயற்சிக்கு எல்லா திறமையும் வந்து சேரும்.

அடுத்த episode promoல கூட பிரஸி(பிரசன்னா ஜி) பாடினதுதான் காமிச்சாங்க ! அடுத்த episode ல இருந்து நடுவர்கள் பிரசன்னா மேல வச்சிருந்த பார்வை மாறும்.

sudha india
12th March 2009, 02:08 PM
Indha round no elimination is the right decision.

IMHO,

Wildcard roundla they should have taken only one who was excellent (just because they had been eliminated on a "not their day" !!)

Bringing 4 people into the competition and eliminating them one by one is only to stretch the show.

The next to be eliminated is Vijay. Konjam sumaarana singing and talks unnecessarily defending his performance. He has done this 2 - 3 times. Judges comment kudukkum podhu kooda, it looks like they want Vijay out.

Now-a-days Vijay also knows this. he is not as cheerful as he used to be. He can go out himself like Rohit.

directhit
12th March 2009, 02:10 PM
The next to be eliminated is Vijay. anuppittu anuppittu thirumba konduvaraanga :argh: innoru englifish paatu paadinaa avarukku title ae kuduthuduvaanga!!!

Madhu Sree
12th March 2009, 02:23 PM
Indha round no elimination is the right decision.

IMHO,

Wildcard roundla they should have taken only one who was excellent (just because they had been eliminated on a "not their day" !!)

Bringing 4 people into the competition and eliminating them one by one is only to stretch the show.

The next to be eliminated is Vijay. Konjam sumaarana singing and talks unnecessarily defending his performance. He has done this 2 - 3 times. Judges comment kudukkum podhu kooda, it looks like they want Vijay out.

Now-a-days Vijay also knows this. he is not as cheerful as he used to be. He can go out himself like Rohit.

:shock: wht happ to rohit... :omg:

Roshan
12th March 2009, 03:13 PM
What ever said, Raginisri romba naNNA pAdunA :clap: She should concentrate more on classical side.

Madhu, Rohith withdrew himself from the contest due to academic reasons (?)

Roshan
12th March 2009, 03:24 PM
Roshan,
Raginisri Ananth kitta (ungala pathi) complain panni azhudhurukkaanga, "internet/blog la ellarum enna thitraa, naan eppavum azhudhunde irukken"-nu :twisted: :P

Oh idha ippOthAn pArthEn :oops: :P

Raagini'ku classical rombavE nallA varuthu - have to appreciate that.

Athirukkattum, ungaLukku pidikkAthavanga ellAm program'a vittuttu avangapAttukku pORaanga. First Chinmayi, appuRam Rohith. Anoop sonna mAthiri neenga aaL vechu mirattuRa mAthirithAn theriyuthu :P

crajkumar_be
12th March 2009, 03:27 PM
Athirukkattum, ungaLukku pidikkAthavanga ellAm program'a vittuttu avangapAttukku pORaanga. First Chinmayi, appuRam Rohith. Anoop sonna mAthiri neenga aaL vechu mirattuRa mAthirithAn theriyuthu :P
Actually i thought Rohit was quite OK after 'that' :) (actions dhaan konjam comedy-a irukkum)

Vijay, Raginisri - ivanga win pannaama irundha sari!

directhit
12th March 2009, 03:36 PM
CR - Vijay kkum 'sketch' pottudunga. avar paada arambichaale enga veetu naikutty romba kathudhu :(

sudha india
12th March 2009, 04:12 PM
Vijay irukkum varai Raaginikku prachanai illai.

Mathavangellam paadumpdhu Raaginiyoda dance, facial expressions ellathukkum oru close up --- this has become a regular feature. Cameraman romba enjoy panrar pola.

Dont it look so artificial ?

sarna_blr
12th March 2009, 04:15 PM
Raaginiyoda dance, facial expressions ellathukkum oru close up --- Cameraman romba enjoy panrar pola.

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Jyothsna
12th March 2009, 05:37 PM

:exactly:

The next to be eliminated is Vijay. Konjam sumaarana singing and talks unnecessarily defending his performance. He has done this 2 - 3 times.

Aama.. Sila samayam romba erichala irukku..ellarukum ethavathu oru kaaranam irukkathan seyyum,athukkaha sumaara padratha justify pannanuma..

Madhu Sree
12th March 2009, 06:15 PM
Vijay irukkum varai Raaginikku prachanai illai.

Mathavangellam paadumpdhu Raaginiyoda dance, facial expressions ellathukkum oru close up --- this has become a regular feature. Cameraman romba enjoy panrar pola.

Dont it look so artificial ?

I agree 50% on that... but.. raagini luked awesome in saree... :oops:

prabu
13th March 2009, 01:22 AM
Indha program parkarathe prasanna paatu ketundu, raagini-yae parkarthuku thaan..

Don't eliminate those two :poke:

pratap
13th March 2009, 09:37 AM

As you know, vijay is working in software industree. I think he is not able to practice much now a days.
He needs to concentrate on his job first( now the situation is like that)

இவனுங்க இழு..இழுன்னு இழுத்தா, யாராலதான் concentrate பண்ணமுடியும்.

Nerd
13th March 2009, 11:49 AM
Can someone deny that raaginsri was the best ferformer in the classical round?? ammini sema form-la irukkaainga :yes:

Jyothsna
13th March 2009, 01:00 PM
Can someone deny that raaginsri was the best ferformer in the classical round?? ammini sema form-la irukkaainga :yes:

Konjam kuda pisiru thattama, romba confident a paadina.. :)

joe
13th March 2009, 03:12 PM
http://snehidha.blogspot.com/2009/03/blog-post.html

Roshan
13th March 2009, 03:30 PM

nAnE othukittEn.. appuRam enna kELvi :mrgreen:

She was really good with classical. Better than Ravi I would say.

pratap
13th March 2009, 04:03 PM
ஒத்துக்க வேண்டியதுதான்!

sudha india
13th March 2009, 05:00 PM
The carnatic round was hers, no doubt.

But when it comes to light music ? A high pitched melody ?

joe
13th March 2009, 10:07 PM
Hubbers niRaya perukku Carnatic sangeetha nuNukkamellam theriyum polirukku :o

R.Latha
16th March 2009, 01:11 PM
[tscii:6806506c23]‘சூப்பர் சிங்கர்' வெஸ்டெர்ன் சுற்று

விஜய் டி.வி.யில் ஒளிபரப்பாகி வரும் இசைப் போட்டி நிகழ்ச்சி ‘சூப்பர் சிங்கர்'.

இதில் இந்த வாரம் வெஸ்டெர்ன் சுற்று இடம் பெறுகிறது. இதில் திரைக்கு வந்து பிரபலமான வெஸ்டர்ன் பாடல்களை ‘சூப்பர் சிங்கர்' போட்டியாளர்களான அஜீஷ், ரவி, பிரசன்னா, விஜய் நாராயணன், ரேனு, ரஞ்சனி, ராகினிஸ்ரீ ஆகியோர் பாடுகிறார்கள். இந்தப் போட்டி, திங்கள் மற்றும் செவ்வாய்க்கிழமைகளில் நடைபெறுகிறது.

அதே சமயம் திரையில் இடம்பெறாத மேற்கத்திய, ஆங்கில பாடல்களைப் பாடும் போட்டி புதன்கிழமை நடைபெறுகிறது. அதற்கு ஏற்றார்போல ‘சந்திரலேகா', ‘ஜூலை மாதம் வந்தால்' உள்ளிட்ட பாடல்களைப் பாடிய அனுபமா சிறப்பு விருந்தினராகப் பங்கேற்கிறார்.

இந்த நிகழ்ச்சி மார்ச் 16, 17, 18 ஆகிய தேதிகளில் இரவு 9 மணிக்கு விஜய் டி.வி.யில் ஒளிபரப்பாகிறது.[/tscii:6806506c23]

Roshan
16th March 2009, 09:31 PM
Nerd, can you give me the link for last Wednesday's episode?

crajkumar_be
16th March 2009, 10:10 PM
Ranjini was terrific with Abba's "The winner takes it all"

Vijay narayanan spot selected-amaam :shock: :evil:

Roshan
16th March 2009, 10:12 PM
This week it's western round - Ranjini, Vijay and Ravi performed and all 3 got spot selected. Ranjini was a surprise pack. nallAvE paNNaanga with jillenRu oru kaadhal.

Roshan
16th March 2009, 10:14 PM
Ranjini was terrific with Abba's "The winner takes it all"

Oh yeah ! that was too good. Great performance today. Mr Anand's training is really paying off. nallAvE transform paNNi irukkAr.

Vijay narayanan spot selected-amaam :shock: :evil:

haha unga gnApagamthAn vanthuthu when I saw him :lol2:

directhit
17th March 2009, 06:30 AM
Vijay narayanan spot selected-amaam :shock: :evil: :shock:

Roshan, which song he sang? avan abcd sonnale srini ezhundhu nindhudaraaru :banghead:

Jyothsna
17th March 2009, 11:02 AM
Vijay sang uyirin uyire.. :banghead: eppadi spot select aananne puriyale... Ranjini paadinathu paakkala..

Ravi sang o..maama from Minnale.. vera etho paatu mathiri irunthuthu.. Western la evlavo paatu irukke,3 per srnthiu paadina paatta than paadanuma.. :x Ravi um spot selected..oru mudivoda vanthirupanga pola..

sudha india
17th March 2009, 11:08 AM
Did not think Vijay will be spot selected.
anyway.....

Now, the game is interesting.

Today, Ragini, Prasanna, Ajeesh and Renu will sing ....... definitely one or two cannot be spot selected.

Out of this, one has to be eliminated tomoro.

Who out of this four will be eliminated ?????

Madhu Sree
17th March 2009, 11:09 AM
As per the promo... 4 perum kalakkaraanga... let us see today...

Roshan
17th March 2009, 12:54 PM
Vijay narayanan spot selected-amaam :shock: :evil: :shock:

Roshan, which song he sang? avan abcd sonnale srini ezhundhu nindhudaraaru :banghead:

uyirin uyirE - Kaakka Kaakka

Shruthi problem ellAm irunthuchu but enakkennavO he was good - sariyA reason solla mudiyala - but while he was singing I thought he would get spot selected. But for Ravi I had my reservation - spot select Avaarnu ethirpAkkala - the song was a poor choice and am not very sure if that songs falls under western category. pAdunathum avvaLavu impressive illa.

Today's promo - Renu - sings UnnaalE unnAlE song - there is not western style at all in her singing - chummA the same old 'restricted' performance. Let us see. I am sure Raagini and Prasanna will do well. I have my doubts about Ajish too.

crajkumar_be
17th March 2009, 01:57 PM
Roshan,
"unnale unnale" song-a? :confused2: idha edhukku choostharu?

And Prasanna's choice "lub dub" is a lame song to choose :evil: Anything to do with that film must be abandoned

What's Ajish singing?

Raginisri kekkave vendaam, avingalukketha saaice :lol2:

crajkumar_be
17th March 2009, 01:58 PM
avan abcd sonnale srini ezhundhu nindhudaraaru :banghead:

Madhu Sree
17th March 2009, 03:24 PM
Vijay had shurthi problems as always... but western roundla idhellaam paakaa maataanga... shruthi illamaa paadinaalum... westernla compromise aagidum... he sang 'uyirin uyire'... he is gud in western... :clap: The enthu in vijay's singing was cool... he juz rocked the stage... keep it up vijay :thumbsup:

Yesterday... I was really really disappointed with Ravi... dont know how he got spot selected... :banghead: ... he sang 'Oh maama maama' song from 'minnale'... especially the chorus one, 'Koo koo kooo' bit... was irking... :irked: ennamo fast-aa pora train-a catch panra speedla paadinaaru... there was no josh in the song...
unni pointed out the mistake... but atlast they all announced tht he got spot selected... :|

Didnt watch ranjani's performance...

Today...............................

Prasanna gonna sing 'Something something' song...

Renu, 'Mudhal naal indru' from 'Unnaale unnaale'

Ajeesh, as per promo is quite ok, but when compared with others.,,, am not sure... heeez gonna sing 'Ennakkoru girl friend venumada'

Raagini gonna sing 'Unakkena naan' promo-ve kalakkudhu... but roumba-ve husky voicela paaduraa... konjam kammi panni paadalaam... have to watch today if possible....

Roshan
17th March 2009, 05:02 PM
Roshan,
"unnale unnale" song-a? :confused2: idha edhukku choostharu?

Mudhal naaL inRu or something - enakku UnnAlE unnAlE songs'na koncham alergy - that's not western - a pure melody song. But Renu cannot do western at all. That's the fact.

And Prasanna's choice "lub dub" is a lame song to choose :evil: Anything to do with that film must be abandoned

:lol: pAthu NOV kOchukka pORaar :P Anyway as you say Prasanna's choice of song might have an adverse effect.

What's Ajish singing?

enakkoru girl friend from boys.

Raginisri kekkave vendaam, avingalukketha saaice :lol2:

Yeah she will make it this time too.

Roshan
17th March 2009, 05:07 PM
Vijay had shurthi problems as always... but western roundla idhellaam paakaa maataanga... shruthi illamaa paadinaalum... westernla compromise aagidum... he sang 'uyirin uyire'... he is gud in western... :clap: The enthu in vijay's singing was cool... he juz rocked the stage... keep it up vijay :thumbsup:

I think you have put it right. The spirit and enthu were good. Some improvisations were really good. And I knew he will get spot selected.

Yeah Ravi :(

It was Ranjini who did really well last night. I really like her cool headed approach. entha vitha alattalum kidaiyAthu.

directhit
18th March 2009, 07:01 AM
inime yaarum Raginisri ya thappa pesadheenga - ippo dhaan classical round paakaren. Paavam kozhandha blog/forums la ezhudharadha pathi romba feel pannirukkanga :(

and pls update what happened to prasanna in western round - spot selected? :oops:

Madhu Sree
18th March 2009, 10:16 AM
Couldnt watch Ajeesh's performance, he sang 'Ennakkoru girl friend venumada'... spot select aagala... :(

Prassi sang 'Something something' song... Tippu sang original song, adhe pola prasanna tried to render the original josh of the song... as usual sruthi problems... but he really rocked on the stage... gud enthu and gr8 energy... even audience-lerndhu kooda konjam per vandhu dance aadinaanga... I too thought it is kinda risky... coz it might distract the performance... anand sir-um adha thaan sonnaar... He really did well... and all the judges appreciated... got spot selected... :thumbsup:

Renu, 'Mudhal naal indru' from 'Unnaale unnaale' ... she is having such a gr8 voice... nalla feel... roumba melodious... little did she try to give western feel... but indha song-kku roumbalaam western feel konda vara mudiyaadhu... as we all felt, judges too asked the same question... 'Why this song' :D.... judges adviced her to experiment western... :) ... she cud have chosen a better song... she told tht it was a last minute change... anand sir also accepted the same... but still... renu-va thavira indha song-a ivlo azhaga endha contestant-um paada mudiyaadhu... srini too told the same... she too got spot-selected... :thumbsup:

Raags sang 'Unakkena naan' .... :o she was the pick for the day... ore oru mistake... lyrics marandhuttaanga... but roumba saamarthiyamaa manage panninaanga... she has got gr8 attitude... classical-um pinraanga, western-um kalakkuraanga... Unni told, apdiye ungala studio la kootitu poi paada vechudalaam... :clap: rags, :2thumbsup: ...
especially the last sustain was wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww she really rocked.... she was so cool... nice costume :cool2: ... she too got spot selected... :D :thumbsup:

After this I didnt watch anything... does ajeesh need to perform again today??? coz he is the only person left out... :huh:

Roshan
18th March 2009, 10:16 AM
inime yaarum Raginisri ya thappa pesadheenga - ippo dhaan classical round paakaren. Paavam kozhandha blog/forums la ezhudharadha pathi romba feel pannirukkanga :(

and pls update what happened to prasanna in western round - spot selected? :oops:

nEthum power cut :hammer: and it got restored just after Prasanna had finished performed and I could watch only judges's comments. Every body went gaga over Prasanna - and he without any confusions got spot selected. Raaginisri as expected did well and got spot selected again. Only Ajish (nAn ethirpArtha mAthiri) wait listed. Today he has to peform a non thamizh western song :lol2: Ajish is definitely a talented singer and I dont think they will eliminate him - so intha vAramum no elimination irukkumnu nenenkiREn :x

Roshan
18th March 2009, 10:21 AM
Raags sang 'Unakkena naan' .... :o she was the pick for the day... ore oru mistake... lyrics marandhuttaanga... but roumba saamarthiyamaa manage panninaanga... she has got gr8 attitude... classical-um pinraanga, western-um kalakkuraanga... Unni told, apdi ungala studio la kootitu poi paada vechudalaam... :clap: raaga, :2thumbsup: ...

Yeah appadi sollittu, koncham pause paNNi "intha mAthiri pAttukku"'nu oru disclaimer'a correct'a pOttAr and audience started giggling. Unni always measures his words properly unlike Srini.

Madhu Sree
18th March 2009, 10:23 AM
Oh yeah... marandhutten... :D

directhit
18th March 2009, 11:19 AM
Wow thx MS and Roshan :D Prasanna va kalatti vidradhukaaga innoru classical round vakkama irundhaa sari :lol2:

Shakthiprabha.
18th March 2009, 01:55 PM
Unakena naan enakena nee _ raganishree.

I was shocked to see someone who could sing carnatic could fit in perfectly for a husky number. She was abrasive in few places, esp when she went connecting pallavi sharanams. she could have made it flow smoothly. She never missed even small nuances, between (and in) each word, and that presented us a perfect package.

Her voice needs to be moulded to see the shine of professionalism. Shez on her way to be one.

Goodluck ragnishree :clap:

viraajan
18th March 2009, 01:58 PM
:shock:

Show is going good it seems. I stopped watching it from Jan... :fatigue:

Will start watching again...

pratap
18th March 2009, 02:15 PM
:shock:

Show is going good it seems. I stopped watching it from Jan... :fatigue:

Will start watching again...
why not ! All competitors now got voice training and all are mature now.
Its really rocking competetion now. They need to start eliminating.

sudha india
18th March 2009, 02:36 PM
Will Ajeesh be eliminated today ?

The guy who got the guitar signed by ARR.

Roshan
19th March 2009, 08:44 AM
Will Ajeesh be eliminated today ?

The guy who got the guitar signed by ARR.

ethirpArthathapOl no elimination. Innum ethana naaLaikku ippadiyE no elimination mode'la pOga pORaangannu theriyala. Judges'a kutham sollavum mudiyAthu - all 7 finalists are performing equally well and judges are stuggling to decide. ellAm Mr. Anand paNNa vElai. RombavE nallA train paNNi irukkAr ivanga 7 pEraiyum.

directhit
19th March 2009, 08:46 AM
innikkumaa :o malini was saying 7 is a lucky no and no elimination :lol2: so atleast 7 more months kku same contestants dhaan

sudha india
19th March 2009, 10:19 AM
Ajeesh performed so well. But poor fellow. His anxiety was shown on his face, till the verdict. Natural.

Anupama's judging and the hints given by her was good and she encouraged everyone equally. But pavam she is pulling on with the one and only song Konjum nilavu for so many years now.

Nethu avanga paadinadha vida pesinadhu nalla irundhadhu.

Malini thollai thaanga mudiyalai. Avangalukku oru fabulous cinema offer, illatti vera super super offers vandhu, indha show-a vittu poganumnu pray panren.

Roshan
19th March 2009, 10:23 AM
Anupama's judging and the hints given by her was good and she encouraged everyone equally. But pavam she is pulling on with the one and only song Konjum nilavu for so many years now.
Nethu avanga paadinadha vida pesinadhu nalla irundhadhu.

:lol: Pop Shalini'ku oru 'ennai koncham mARRi' ivangaLukku 'koncham nilavu' :lol2: Srini vERa ezhunthu ninnu kai thattinAr :lol2: