PDA

View Full Version : Suggest some Indoor Games to play

Sanjeevi
8th February 2008, 02:58 PM
Hi I am going to conduct a fun event in my office with some indoor fun games. I am running out of memory to collect games.

Here are some games I know

1) memory game : the team/player should remember the things he/team saw some time back.

2) eating competition

Please give information about some other games to play in an indoor auditorum at my office.

pavalamani pragasam
8th February 2008, 03:06 PM
For a large group: Alphabet game.
The first member starts with the letter 'a', next one says 'b', next one 'c' and so on till 'z' & start again from 'a' with the next member or next round- the important thing is if anybody's name happens to start with the letter he gets in his turn he is out of the game, the game continues from the person next to him. Thus the elimination game continues to its finish.

Sanjeevi
8th February 2008, 03:10 PM
For a large group: Alphabet game.
The first member starts with the letter 'a', next one says 'b', next one 'c' and so on till 'z' & start again from 'a' with the next member or next round- the important thing is if anybody's name happens to start with the letter he gets in his turn he is out of the game, the game continues from the person next to him. Thus the elimination game continues to its finish.

wov Super, I haven't heard this game.

Thanks.

I need more ...

anbu_kathir
9th February 2008, 12:48 PM
Dumb Charades??

Passing the Secret?? Choose a complex secret.

Writing 1 2 3.... on some board or something. Whoever writes most in 1 min wins ! :P

Most words starting with an alphabet. Most words from a big and complex word.

Love and Light

Anoushka
12th February 2008, 09:34 PM
Word game:

Some one starts with a random alphabet, the next person adds an alphabet to try and make a meaningful word, the thid person continues and so on. Who ever stops without being able to continue the word loses, the person can challenge the previous person to see if they had a proper word, if they had then this person loses.

say for example Person 1. starts with "A"
Person 2. adds "B"
Person 3. cannot think of a word with "AB" so challenge

Person 2. The word is ABYSS

so person 3 is out.

If person 2 had no valid word, then person 2 is out and the game continues with Person 3.

Anoushka
12th February 2008, 09:35 PM
And ofcourse you can play the usual games like

20 Questions
Pictionary
Antakshari
Dumb Charades

pavalamani pragasam
12th February 2008, 10:59 PM
In our family get-togethers we enjoy playing this game: 'unique thinking'. All the members get a paper to pen to write the answers. The first person says a theme: a flower, fruit, a Shivaji film, a river, a colour, a Tamil novel, an English movie, a sportsperson...anything you can imagine. Then each one writes whatever answer he likes for that theme. Then next person gives the theme & everybody writes down the answer, of course putting the serial number of the question. When everybody has had a turn each person exchanges his answer sheet with the person next to him. Each one must read out the answer in the paper in his hand. If the same answer is found in anybody else's paper all those having the same answer lose mark for that question. Like this all answers are checked amid screams & playful accusations for giving the same answers! The one who scores highest is the winner with unique thinking!