PDA

View Full Version : Dating Tips

Pages : [1] 2

rathakovn
6th December 2007, 11:58 AM
[tscii:6cbc1f735c]If you get nervous around women, you know that picking up women is no small feat. For those of you that become speechless in the presence of a beautiful woman, we have tips on picking up women that should make your next attempt successful. Although it seems to come natural to some men, picking up a woman is not a spur of the moment event. At least five minutes of planning go into this, including at least two and a half minutes of tips on picking up women from your buddies. The rest of the time is usually designated for practicing said tips and confident walk over to the woman of your dreams.

BASIC TIPS

• Eye contact. This helps you gauge the level of interest of any woman in the room. Before you mistakenly rush over to a taken woman, do a little eye flirting to gauge her interest.

• Smile whenever you are putting out vibes that you’re looking. A smile says you’re approachable and easy going.

• Don’t run with the pack. If you are looking to pick up a woman, it is best to be solo or with maybe just one other. Too many guys can become distracting and you will forget that you’re looking for ladies.

• Relax. You need to be relaxed in order to make her feel relaxed. Don’t try to push things through, just keep a calm outlook and appearance and she will be more likely to keep up a conversation.

• Laugh with her. Talk about funny stories, or interesting happenings. This will make her feel comfortable around you and could even be the deciding factor that could win her heart.

These three tips on picking up women are true for most situations whether its nightclub, office party or a wedding reception. Picking up women isn’t a group activity and really only require a wingman at the most. In addition, a group atmosphere makes it easy to chicken out and forget about picking up women altogether.

Find a way to make her laugh. Everyone knows that a sense of humor is at the top of every woman’s must-have list, and having the ability to make a woman laugh gives you an advantage over most men. Don’t go for a cheesy joke, just relax and focus on having a good time and the laughter will come. If you’re looking for tips on picking up women, you should also know what tips to ignore. Don’t do any of these when attempting to pick up a woman;

• Don’t ever use pick up lines: what’s your sign and come here often are lame and let’s her know that you’re lame too.

• No sexual innuendo

• Don’t compliment boobs, legs, or butt

• Don’t ask if she’s even been in or considered a threesome

Some of these seem far-fetched but you’d be surprised at the things some men say. If your problems go beyond this article, consult the experts and pick up your free seduction report.

:arrow: 123indianonline :P [/tscii:6cbc1f735c]

Sanguine Sridhar
6th December 2007, 12:03 PM
:lol2:

Sanguine Sridhar
6th December 2007, 12:03 PM

dev
6th December 2007, 12:09 PM
:lol:

Shakthiprabha.
6th December 2007, 12:40 PM
:roll:

crazy
6th December 2007, 01:24 PM
:rotfl2: :roll: :?

padmanabha
6th December 2007, 02:04 PM
entha maathiri tips kodukkum pozhuthu adi, udai, mattrum muraikkum paarvai evatrilirunthu eppadi thappikanum endrum chollikodukkavum? (bonus tips). equipped aaka eruppathu nallthu ellaya?

pavalamani pragasam
6th December 2007, 02:24 PM
ippadi paadam padiththu ennaththa peNNin manathai pidikkiRathO!!! :rotfl2:

Lambretta
6th December 2007, 11:21 PM
:roll: :sigh2: :huh:
:P :lol2: @ this topic!

:sheeeeeeeeeeesh!:

chevy
7th December 2007, 03:16 PM
ya ..... sheeeshh lamby anna is an expert!! finds it like learning alphabets..

ha ha ha JK.. :) :)

so .. rathak... u tried all things .. how many chappals did u get free of cost.. and ok, optimism ... how many worked...

dev
7th December 2007, 04:00 PM

ha ha ha JK.. :) :)

so .. rathak... u tried all things .. how many chappals did u get free of cost.. and ok, optimism ... how many worked...

Lambretta
7th December 2007, 10:19 PM
:? :huh: :roll:

:lol: :lol2:
One thing tho.....chappals-a....shudve been sandals right? :P
Ok ok.....now dont go on saying I'm an expert or nething..... :roll: :P :D

Lambretta
7th December 2007, 10:23 PM
[tscii:0605a17907]Yeah jus noticed this particular line:

Don’t run with the pack. If you are looking to pick up a woman, it is best to be solo or with maybe just one other. Too many guys can become distracting and you will forget that you’re looking for ladies.

Guys can become distracting as well?? Tat'd be so only if ur one 'mixed-up' guy! :roll: :P [/tscii:0605a17907]

aanaa
8th December 2007, 02:37 AM

madhu
8th December 2007, 04:33 AM
:rotfl:

pavalamani pragasam
8th December 2007, 08:04 AM
paavam rathakovn! nalla nOkkaththOda ennamO sollappOyi ippadi nakaippukkudimaayittaaru! inga irukkaRavanga ellaam 'viLainjavanga'nnu avarukku theriyaama pOchi!

dev
8th December 2007, 08:25 AM
paavam rathakovn! nalla nOkkaththOda ennamO sollappOyi ippadi nakaippukkudimaayittaaru! inga irukkaRavanga ellaam 'viLainjavanga'nnu avarukku theriyaama pOchi!

:P

Wibha
8th December 2007, 12:10 PM

Arthi
8th December 2007, 05:27 PM
ippadi paadam padiththu ennaththa peNNin manathai pidikkiRathO!!! :rotfl2:

Well said :clap:

padmanabha
8th December 2007, 06:39 PM
pennin manathai pidippatharkkakava? ayyo- ethu oru time pass...avvalavu thaan! figure/color paarkkumpozhuthu--oru vibration--
appadipattavarkalukku koncham tips kodukka munvanthaar..ellaya ? appadithaanae?

pavalamani pragasam
9th December 2007, 08:18 AM
School for flirting?

Shakthiprabha.
9th December 2007, 04:00 PM
One MOST IMPORTANT tip for all those young ppl out there...

whether u wanna plant a healthy freindship
or wanna date
or wanna flirt :roll:
or wanna get serious in relationship.

when u are in converstion one to one with a girl, or just casually watching her with ur silent gaze when you both are in a gang....

PLEASE make eye contact and stop ur gaze at eye level.
DO NOT GAZE at her lips or chest.

Eye contact is CONSIDERED healthy even by means of body language, where most experts say it is a VERY HEALTHY AND no-nonsense sign.

A shy gaze away from her eyes ( towards the rear door, ceiling, fan, light, tv, trees, surroundings etc) IS VERY irritating which would put the girl in question off, also, the girl in question can SENSE this discomfort and she may opt out friendship.

IF ur gaze falls below her eyes, remember that it cheapens the very motive of healthy talks and the woman in question, CAN VERY MUCH SENSE IT, and , would most likely wave goodbye and rush her way away from you.

crazy
9th December 2007, 04:27 PM
this thread is getting funnier :lol:

sorry :oops:

Shakthiprabha.
9th December 2007, 04:30 PM
Did u not know crazy, :shock: they recently created a clone of jokes thread and named it "dating tips" :huh:

crazy
9th December 2007, 06:01 PM
Did u not know crazy, :shock: they recently created a clone of jokes thread and named it "dating tips" :huh:

:lol: :oops: :lol:

Lambretta
9th December 2007, 11:11 PM
Good one, KK 'ka....:thumbsup: :lol: :rotfl: :lol2:

MrJudge
19th April 2008, 11:44 AM
[tscii:2f731b16e5]Yeah jus noticed this particular line:

Don’t run with the pack. If you are looking to pick up a woman, it is best to be solo or with maybe just one other. Too many guys can become distracting and you will forget that you’re looking for ladies.

Guys can become distracting as well?? Tat'd be so only if ur one 'mixed-up' guy! :roll: :P [/tscii:2f731b16e5]

:rotfl: :lol:

Lambretta, What he meant was you will forget why you went for while having your male friends around, that kind of distraction and not the mix-up.

anbu_kathir
19th April 2008, 01:36 PM
[tscii:d6ebb0bf8c]:wink: . Anyone saw ' A Beautiful mind '? Game theory seems to suggest otherwise compared to this. I mean...the protagonist scientist suggests to infact to attack (lol) a pack of girls with a pack of guys. You are sure to get one because of peer-pressure. Or something .. whatever. :):swinghead:

Love and Light.

Don’t run with the pack. If you are looking to pick up a woman, it is best to be solo or with maybe just one other.[b] Too many guys can become distracting and you will forget that you’re looking for ladies.
[/tscii:d6ebb0bf8c]

Devar Magan
19th April 2008, 09:07 PM
[tscii:bc7870ed4a]:wink: . Anyone saw ' A Beautiful mind '? Game theory seems to suggest otherwise compared to this. I mean...the protagonist scientist suggests to infact to attack (lol) a pack of girls with a pack of guys. You are sure to get one because of peer-pressure. Or something .. whatever. :):swinghead:

Love and Light.

Don’t run with the pack. If you are looking to pick up a woman, it is best to be solo or with maybe just one other.[b] Too many guys can become distracting and you will forget that you’re looking for ladies.
[/tscii:bc7870ed4a] hey, unakku inge innaa velai man.. u said u will post only on science and religion.. :lol:

Devar Magan
19th April 2008, 09:13 PM
anyway, super thread :clap:

anbu_kathir
19th April 2008, 09:18 PM
Dei Devar Mavane :D . Game theory is science!

And btw, what threads I post in is my business, and none of yours. No personal pokes here, in someone else's thread. If you want to comment on me, comment in a personal message.

Love and Light.

[tscii:bb8bffd172]:wink: . Anyone saw ' A Beautiful mind '? Game theory seems to suggest otherwise compared to this. I mean...the protagonist scientist suggests to infact to attack (lol) a pack of girls with a pack of guys. You are sure to get one because of peer-pressure. Or something .. whatever. :):swinghead:

Love and Light.

[/tscii:bb8bffd172] hey, unakku inge innaa velai man.. u said u will post only on science and religion.. :lol:

Devar Magan
19th April 2008, 09:19 PM
seri right vidu.. namma payyan kettu poyitaanu oru bayam.. varutham..

anbu_kathir
19th April 2008, 09:22 PM
LOL. Pengalai paththi therinthu kolvathu endraal kettupovathu endru arthama? .. Some amount of human psychology is equally interesting to me. Anyway as you said, I am leaving this conversation here.

Love and Light.

Devar Magan
19th April 2008, 09:30 PM
LOL. Pengalai paththi therinthu kolvathu endraal kettupovathu endru arthama? .. Some amount of human psychology is equally interesting to me. Anyway as you said, I am leaving this conversation here.

Love and Light.

:lol: well.. JK.. but ur not the right person to be kidding with.. :P

anbu_kathir
19th April 2008, 09:36 PM
Well, you force me to post here.

Actually no, I am an OK person to kid with :P. But in my view its unethical to do have personal (and thus not relevant to the topic) digs in a thread (in a public forum) started by neither you nor me. That was/is my only point. Otherwise I can counter your jokes quite well.

Really stopping this now .. LOL .

Love and Light.

Love and Light.

:lol: well.. JK.. but ur not the right person to be kidding with.. :P

Lambretta
20th April 2008, 12:21 AM
[tscii:30234c440a]Yeah jus noticed this particular line:

Guys can become distracting as well?? Tat'd be so only if ur one 'mixed-up' guy! :roll: :P [/tscii:30234c440a]

:rotfl: :lol:
Lambretta, What he meant was you will forget why you went for while having your male friends around, that kind of distraction and not the mix-up.
Oh.....ok... :oops: :P :lol:
Then what he shouldve said is that guys can become DISTRACTED! :roll: :)

Meera-ssg
20th April 2008, 02:18 PM
Few things have to work out thro heart not thro brain or by reading articles.

If someone is really interested in another, THERE IS NO NEED FOR ANY TIPS.

Weird threads!

anbu_kathir
20th April 2008, 08:12 PM
Excellent. :clap:
Few things have to work out thro heart not thro brain or by reading articles.

If someone is really interested in another, THERE IS NO NEED FOR ANY TIPS.

Weird threads!

thamizhvaanan
21st April 2008, 09:08 AM
DM and anbu kathir... :rotfl: :rotfl:

MADDY
21st April 2008, 09:33 AM
well my tip for boys: dont be yourself......girls, dont like a guy to be himself, though they might say it outside.........there were some girls in the past who used to love guys for being as they are, but nowadays, it hardly works, even if it works wont sustain.........

life is all about perception.......what you make people perceive abt urself is what becomes reality.........so, perception is reality........and with girls, u just have to make them perceive you as a "understanding", "caring" , "patient" "goos listener" - avalavudhaan.......even if u dont have above qualities, no probs, just make them beleieve that you have.......moreover, no girl will like you bcos u r a bass guitarist or a poet, or a cinema buff or a artiste......yea, if u r famous in the above fields, they will come.........

so, for dating, pls make sure, u make the girl believe u have lots of understanding, care, patience, listening skills and ofcourse, good bank balance........(pasting ur bank account in office or college notice board helps)

Menaka
21st April 2008, 09:54 AM
well my tip for boys: dont be yourself......girls, dont like a guy to be himself, though they might say it outside.........there were some girls in the past who used to love guys for being as they are, but nowadays, it hardly works, even if it works wont sustain.........

life is all about perception.......what you make people perceive abt urself is what becomes reality.........so, perception is reality........and with girls, u just have to make them perceive you as a "understanding", "caring" , "patient" "goos listener" - avalavudhaan.......even if u dont have above qualities, no probs, just make them beleieve that you have.......moreover, no girl will like you bcos u r a bass guitarist or a poet, or a cinema buff or a artiste......yea, if u r famous in the above fields, they will come.........

so, for dating, pls make sure, u make the girl believe u have lots of understanding, care, patience, listening skills and ofcourse, good bank balance........(pasting ur bank account in office or college notice board helps)

eppidi ippdi correct-a thappa purinju vechirukeenga? :rotfl:

Thirumaran
21st April 2008, 10:03 AM
thanks guys. Will be helpful for me :P

MADDY
21st April 2008, 10:06 AM

bcos i was the opposite kind and it didnt work......infact it never works and will never......being honest, straight forward, true to urself,partner and relationship - ahhhhh - baed words :lol: ......and i saw pretentious guys picking very good girls right in front of my eyes.........

i know that i cannot generalise all girls here, but most of them i met and heard abt and saw are like this........ :D

Lambretta
21st April 2008, 10:11 AM
:evil:
Hello, ithu bachelors'ku mattrum sollrAr! So its OUT OF BOUNDS for u! No trespassing! :notthatway: :poke: :P :lol:

Thirumaran
21st April 2008, 10:18 AM
Hello, ithu bachelors'ku mattrum sollrAr! So its OUT OF BOUNDS for u! No trespassing! :notthatway: :poke: :P :lol:

Me Bachelor of Technology :twisted:

pavalamani pragasam
21st April 2008, 10:22 AM

ajithfederer
21st April 2008, 10:24 AM
Innum ethanai kaalam than ematruvaar intha naatile :lol2:

Makkale (especially new hubbers)Thirumararukku kalyanam aagi kozhanthai kutty ellam iruku . Ivaru vudra reel-ae nambatheenga :evil: :twisted:

MADDY
21st April 2008, 10:28 AM

Makkale (especially new hubbers)Thirumararukku kalyanam aagi kozhanthai kutty ellam iruku . Ivaru vudra reel-ae nambatheenga :evil: :twisted:

indha kalyanam aana uncle-nga tholla thaanga mudiyarudhulla :cry: ..........feddy, TM-oda veettu landline number phone pannidhaan, indha problethha solve panna mudiyum :x

Menaka
21st April 2008, 10:35 AM

bcos i was the opposite kind and it didnt work......infact it never works and will never......being honest, straight forward, true to urself,partner and relationship - ahhhhh - baed words :lol: ......and i saw pretentious guys picking very good girls right in front of my eyes.........

i know that i cannot generalise all girls here, but most of them i met and heard abt and saw are like this........ :D
sorry you had to meet such girls. but fact is that we prefer guys who are frank and mean what they say..... the fact that pretentious guys get the good girls. how long do you think their reationship would've lasted? when the girl does come to know the truth one fine day will the relationship ever be the same? NO. so it better be yourself or changw for the better.

ajithfederer
21st April 2008, 10:42 AM
:yes: :exactly: TM :lol2:

indha kalyanam aana uncle-nga tholla thaanga mudiyarudhulla :cry: ..........feddy, TM-oda veettu landline number phone pannidhaan, indha problethha solve panna mudiyum :x

Thirumaran
21st April 2008, 10:48 AM

Thanks for the advertisement. It helps a lot :notworthy:

Lambretta
21st April 2008, 11:00 AM
AF, Maddy: :lol: :rotfl: :thumbsup:

sorry you had to meet such girls. but fact is that we prefer guys who are frank and mean what they say..... the fact that pretentious guys get the good girls. how long do you think their reationship would've lasted? when the girl does come to know the truth one fine day will the relationship ever be the same? NO. so it better be yourself or changw for the better.
Hmm......so if say I have some expectations bout the girl & if I'm open bout it & MEAN what I say fo sure, would the girl agree to it? :? :roll: :oops:

MADDY
21st April 2008, 11:13 AM
Hmm......so if say I have some expectations bout the girl & if I'm open bout it & MEAN what I say fo sure, would the girl agree to it? :? :roll: :oops:

if u agree to girls' terms and conditions :lol: ..........if the girl likes u even after u put ur conditions - good enuf but thats not happening nowadays......guys will project themselves as chivalrous guys, non-chauvinist and convince girls......once into relationship, guys keep placing one order after other on them and they keep following it........it breaks when they feel they cant take it anymore........

instead if they choose guys who believe in giving them equal space - these problems wont arise :) ....but yea, the guys who believes in equality might be a bit too straight and wont call apples as oranges even during neccessity :lol:

MrJudge
21st April 2008, 12:04 PM
Then what he shouldve said is that guys can become DISTRACTED!

Yeah, may be.

ithula innoru vishayamum irukku. Your friend may pick-up the girl you like to pick-up in front of your very own eyes :lol: To avoid that kind of risk, Singam has to go all alone.

MrJudge
21st April 2008, 12:17 PM

:lol: sema adi vaangittu irukka pola :lol2:

Punnaimaran
21st April 2008, 12:17 PM
Aha, Indha threadla niraiya MDs (Masters in dating) irukkirArgalE !!

Thodarattum ungaL paNi.

Punnaimaran

MADDY
21st April 2008, 12:34 PM

i never took love/relationships seriously in my life except for once :lol2: ........even for short term flings, these girls have a pretty nauseating logic for choosing the guy :hammer: ..........

Sanguine Sridhar
21st April 2008, 12:41 PM

i never took love/relationships seriously in my life except for once :lol2: ........even for short term flings, these girls have a pretty nauseating logic for choosing the guy :hammer: ..........

You cant generalize huh?! I studied my UG at Chennai and PG at Madurai, both are co-ed! I could see huge differences between the girls, esply choosing their boy friends or friends or lover[s] or whatever :roll:

MADDY
21st April 2008, 12:50 PM
You cant generalize huh?! I studied my UG at Chennai and PG at Madurai, both are co-ed! I could see huge differences between the girls, esply choosing their boy friends or friends or lover[s] or whatever :roll:

true, i cannot generalise........i have had frnds(girls) who were pretty sensible.......but the girls whom i proposed or intended to go around were pretty much like this.......

but sridhar, i get a feeling always, that the logic that most of the girls use today to choose a guy is pretty laughable......even for marriage they marry a HP employee or IBM employee not the man himself...... :)

dev
21st April 2008, 12:53 PM

true, i cannot generalise........i have had frnds(girls) who were pretty sensible.......but the girls whom i proposed or intended to go around were pretty much like this.......

but sridhar, i get a feeling always, that the logic that most of the girls use today to choose a guy is pretty laughable......even for marriage they marry a HP employee or IBM employee not the man himself...... :)
:roll: :lol:

Anoushka
21st April 2008, 05:07 PM

MADDY
21st April 2008, 05:18 PM
i have had frnds(girls) who were pretty sensible.......but the girls whom i proposed or intended to go around were pretty much like this....... :roll: :lol:

:confused2: :roll:

if u guys are laughing at y i left my frnds and proposed to other girls - thats bcos - i have a habit of clearly demarcating frnds and lovers.........i feel my frnds are like my sisters and brothers :oops:

dev
21st April 2008, 06:03 PM
i have had frnds(girls) who were pretty sensible.......but the girls whom i proposed or intended to go around were pretty much like this....... :roll: :lol:

if u guys are laughing at y i left my frnds and proposed to other girls - thats bcos - i have a habit of clearly demarcating frnds and lovers.........i feel my frnds are like my sisters and brothers :oops:

:D It's good that u r demarcating clearly... but, IMO, there's nothing wrong if u break the rule...ie, if a friend gets to the position of lover...I don't believe in a person becoming lover all of a sudden...ie love at first sight...:)

Anyway, friends r friends to me... they r not like bros & sis to me... :wink: :P :lol:

MADDY
21st April 2008, 06:57 PM

:D It's good that u r demarcating clearly... but, IMO, there's nothing wrong if u break the rule...ie, if a friend gets to the position of lover...I don't believe in a person becoming lover all of a sudden...ie love at first sight...:)

Anyway, friends r friends to me... they r not like bros & sis to me... :wink: :P :lol:

true, theres nuthing wrong in frnd becoming lover.....but for me, i have never felt that way........and i believe in love at first sight :oops: :lol: ...........i've always felt it was a more natural feeling than love developing after 1-2 yrs of frndhsip......ofcourse, even if our instincts say, she is our dream girl at first sight, we must get to know her and take a decision after that.......

well, yea, i'm somewhat close minded when it comes to defining frndships esp with girls........girls in my life have always fallen into mother/sister/lover category :lol:

kb
21st April 2008, 11:07 PM
ithellam Girls cover panrathuku..

TAMIL Naatu Girls cover panrathuku ethavathu tips kudungo??

these are some prerequisites for an easy pickup!

1) avinga appa amma vukku unna nalla therinjirukanum,pudichirukanum
2)athey caste-a irrundha.. unaku lottery
3)nalla padikanum.. unaku nalla vela kidaikumnu avaluku nambikkai irrukanum

now.. tips.
3)vera entha ponnaiyum sight adika kudaathu
4)ava kitta poyi pesa kudathu.. avala mattum paathu kittey irrukanum.. avala pesa aaramitcha thaan ne pesanum
5) gang-a irrukum pothu.. avala pugazhnthu pesanum

ithula oru 70% percent cover aayiduvaanga.. meethi 30% la irrukuravanga-la un figure irrundhuchinaa... unaku sangu

:(

MADDY
21st April 2008, 11:31 PM
meethi 30% la irrukuravanga-la un figure irrundhuchinaa... unaku sangu

:(

100% of the girls that i met in my life belonged to those 30% ......javalakkadi giri giri, saidapeta vada gari - idhukku enna sollura?? :P

kb
22nd April 2008, 12:17 AM

known is a drop, unknown is an ocean.

neenga kuttaiyil meen pidika paakareenga..
wait for the right time.. u may get a mermaid.

illati appa kitta solli vanjara meen vaangi varuthu saapada vendiyathu thaan :?

priya32
22nd April 2008, 12:19 AM
KB...ponnu paakkura vishayathai ippadi 'Fish(Y)ing Matter' aakkittIngaLE! :lol:

kb
22nd April 2008, 12:22 AM
KB...ponnu paakkura vishayathai ippadi 'Fish(Y)ing Matter' aakkittIngaLE! :lol:

kazhuvura meenla naluvura meen nammooru ponnu-nu therinjuko.. endru kavingnargal summa sonnaanga :lol:

Devar Magan
22nd April 2008, 01:56 AM
ithellam Girls cover panrathuku..

TAMIL Naatu Girls cover panrathuku ethavathu tips kudungo??

these are some prerequisites for an easy pickup!

1) avinga appa amma vukku unna nalla therinjirukanum,pudichirukanum
2)athey caste-a irrundha.. unaku lottery
3)nalla padikanum.. unaku nalla vela kidaikumnu avaluku nambikkai irrukanum

now.. tips.
3)vera entha ponnaiyum sight adika kudaathu
4)ava kitta poyi pesa kudathu.. avala mattum paathu kittey irrukanum.. avala pesa aaramitcha thaan ne pesanum
5) gang-a irrukum pothu.. avala pugazhnthu pesanum

ithula oru 70% percent cover aayiduvaanga.. meethi 30% la irrukuravanga-la un figure irrundhuchinaa... unaku sangu

:( good post kb :clap:

btw, telugu ponnu.. enna panrathu :huh:

kb
22nd April 2008, 02:08 AM
good post kb :clap:

:ty:

vijay padam niraiya paarunga.. telugu remake-a irrukarathunaala konjam idea maatum :ashamed: naan humm panra paatellam avungalum hum panraanga :oops:

As far as I know.. Telugu girls are very Bold (tamil girls-um bold thaan but problem vantha thaan they will prove it) and pro-active. avungaley unaku vanthu propose pannna kuda aacharyamilla. They will put equal amount of hardwork for success of love. at the same time.. konjam patience kammi.. adi bayangarama vizhum
:?

Devar Magan
22nd April 2008, 02:49 AM
good post kb :clap:

:ty:

vijay padam niraiya paarunga.. telugu remake-a irrukarathunaala konjam idea maatum :ashamed: naan humm panra paatellam avungalum hum panraanga :oops:

As far as I know.. Telugu girls are very Bold (tamil girls-um bold thaan but problem vantha thaan they will prove it) and pro-active. avungaley unaku vanthu propose pannna kuda aacharyamilla. They will put equal amount of hardwork for success of love. at the same time.. konjam patience kammi.. adi bayangarama vizhum
:? appadiyaa.. naan gavanamaa irukuren.. thanks a lot..

kb
22nd April 2008, 02:54 AM
appadiyaa.. naan gavanamaa irukuren.. thanks a lot..

neenga nallavara kettavara :? tin tin tintin

Devar Magan
22nd April 2008, 02:56 AM

neenga nallavara kettavara :? tin tin tintinada.. un kitta thevai illaamal ivvalavu varusamaa sandai pottutenepaa... :cry:

ajithfederer
22nd April 2008, 03:27 AM
KB eppo irundhu intha madhiri consulting start pannae :lol: :P

kb
22nd April 2008, 03:33 AM
KB eppo irundhu intha madhiri consulting start pannae :lol: :P

:oops: ada paavigala.. DM bit-a podumbothey naan niruthirukanum..
kadasiyil double MA aakiduveenga pola ... jooot :yessir:

littlemaster1982
22nd April 2008, 08:21 AM

neenga nallavara kettavara :? tin tin tintinada.. un kitta thevai illaamal ivvalavu varusamaa sandai pottutenepaa... :cry:

Sinthiya
22nd April 2008, 08:36 AM

:x ...

and what about the guys? as if they actually listen...some guys can be so self-involved, and big-headed that they rarely get to know the girl...why should girls care about bank balance when they could earn their own living? why do guys think girls are after their bank balance?! :roll: ...girls expect the guys to treat them equally without all this bs... (i'm just ranting here :oops: )

there are few other reasons for why girls don't consider/reject/don't fall for guys....some girls nowadays are more aware of what they want in life at certain points and make decisions accordingly...maybe some just want to enjoy the single life (i just mean not being committed to anyone) while they can.....guys could try to understand where some girls are coming from before they jump to irrational reasons for why girls reject them...

just my 2 cents....(no offense to you Maddy, this is just how i feel about SOME guys, in general :) )...

MADDY
22nd April 2008, 09:48 AM
:x ...

and what about the guys? as if they actually listen...some guys can be so self-involved, and big-headed that they rarely get to know the girl...why should girls care about bank balance when they could earn their own living? why do guys think girls are after their bank balance?! :roll: ...girls expect the guys to treat them equally without all this bs... (i'm just ranting here :oops: )

i'm not saying guys are good......they are also equally inconsiderate nowadays.....gone are the days of single love which was a trademark with 80's & 90's guys........"panni madhiri simultaneous-a 4-5 affair vekkura kaalam idhu........i cant complain much, but my post was just tips for guys...........

reg bank balance - i think u dont know girls in India.........ask any guy here, their GF's number will always come in missed calls or dialled numbers but never in received calls........i would really give a hammer to girls in this aspect.......they look for economic status b4 "ok"ing a guy........

there are few other reasons for why girls don't consider/reject/don't fall for guys....some girls nowadays are more aware of what they want in life at certain points and make decisions accordingly...maybe some just want to enjoy the single life (i just mean not being committed to anyone) while they can.....guys could try to understand where some girls are coming from before they jump to irrational reasons for why girls reject them...

just my 2 cents....(no offense to you Maddy, this is just how i feel about SOME guys, in general :) )...

again sinthiya, i dont think that trend has caught up here........infact indian youth are at their flirting heights...........i dont think any girl enjoys being single here........some boys after repeated failures are forced into liking being single :lol: .........yea, u have got a point - we shuld see where girls come from........

my rant is nuthing but girls nowadays who are stronger, more indpendent, more free than their prev gen think they understand everything and everyone...........they look at the guy's first layer and fall for it or the vice-versa they reject a guy by just looking at his first layer........also, there is a problem, they expect guys to customize themselves according to their thinking........they are very self centric now.......they need to learn to be a bit more open,sensible and mature in choosing/running a relationship :D

Lambretta
22nd April 2008, 10:38 AM
my rant is nuthing but girls nowadays who are stronger, more indpendent, more free than their prev gen think they understand everything and everyone...........they look at the guy's first layer and fall for it or the vice-versa they reject a guy by just looking at his first layer........also, there is a problem, they expect guys to customize themselves according to their thinking........they are very self centric now.......they need to learn to be a bit more open,sensible and mature in choosing/running a relationship :D
:yes: :exactly: U HIT the NAIL ON THE HEAD, buddy!! :clap: :thumbsup: :D

kb
22nd April 2008, 12:36 PM

you r talking abt 5% of the guys... but more than 50% of girls are like this.

I dont know when was the last time i heard that a girl proposed to a guy. :roll: equal equal solreenga.. ithula mattum.. unwritten rule.. guys shud be the one who proposes.

marti
22nd April 2008, 12:45 PM

I dont know when was the last time i heard that a girl proposed to a guy. :roll: equal equal solreenga.. ithula mattum.. unwritten rule.. guys shud be the one who proposes.

neenga mattum pombala pombalaya irukanumnu solreenga :lol2: adhaan proposal nu varachea irukoam ;)

no matter how girls/ boys are, or what tips you take, when it comes to love you will do what you feel like at that moment even if it is something untraditional, or a taboo or whatever. And after that moment you'll wonder and think if it was really you who did it.

Devar Magan
22nd April 2008, 04:00 PM

I dont know when was the last time i heard that a girl proposed to a guy. :roll: equal equal solreenga.. ithula mattum.. unwritten rule.. guys shud be the one who proposes. remba correct.. they play with our patience.. but some girls do feel for us.. payyan remba paavamnu, konjam parithaabam kaatuvathum undu.. 8-)

Kalyasi
22nd April 2008, 04:09 PM

I dont know when was the last time i heard that a girl proposed to a guy. :roll: equal equal solreenga.. ithula mattum.. unwritten rule.. guys shud be the one who proposes. remba correct.. they play with our patience.. but some girls do feel for us.. payyan remba paavamnu, konjam parithaabam kaatuvathum undu.. 8-)

Ithu un experience a Karthi...

Devar Magan
22nd April 2008, 04:11 PM

Ithu un experience a Karthi...appo appo ippidi thonuthu :lol:

Anoushka
22nd April 2008, 04:52 PM
what I can say is... it takes all kinds to make this world... if you seem to attract only certain type of people, then think over, there is something wrong about you and the way you think/approach!

MADDY
22nd April 2008, 05:39 PM
what I can say is... it takes all kinds to make this world... if you seem to attract only certain type of people, then think over, there is something wrong about you and the way you think/approach!

if its for me then i accept i have been wrong till last year :lol: ......i'm not looking for any relationship any more :D

kb
22nd April 2008, 11:01 PM
neenga mattum pombala pombalaya irukanumnu solreenga :lol2: adhaan proposal nu varachea irukoam ;)

no matter how girls/ boys are, or what tips you take, when it comes to love you will do what you feel like at that moment even if it is something untraditional, or a taboo or whatever. And after that moment you'll wonder and think if it was really you who did it.

i would say the situation and amount of time you get to talk with her. thooorathula irrundhu paathukittey irrundhu varathellam andha kaalam
:?

Sinthiya
23rd April 2008, 08:38 AM
please don't assume that girls being strong, independent and free are self centric and judge only guy's "first layer"...:roll: self centric nature could arise from other factors (wealth, popularity, etc.)...guys need to appreciate and not fear strong and independent girls, instead of labelling them as self-centric...

isn't it reasonable for a girl to expect guys to adjust, just as a guy would have the same expectations? i think this is common in many relationships :roll: over time, couples start to change their interests/habits/style without even realizing it; you just pick it up once you start going out...when you care for each other, you would definitely consider your partner's expectations of you...

Sinthiya
23rd April 2008, 08:58 AM

equal equal-nu solrathu bank balance-ah pathi :P ...

there are many unwritten rules :lol:...a girl could also propose to the guy, but it's not as easy for her...girls worry about: losing a friend in some way (could i ever be his friend, again?); what if he never thought of me that way; i don't want to seem i'm obsessed/head over heels; is this real?....and many thoughts float in our head...

simply put, girls think too much over proposal issues than guys and are more sensitive about it...in the end, when it comes to expressing our feelings to a guy, girls are usually shy and nervous.... :roll:

Sinthiya
23rd April 2008, 09:04 AM
i'm not looking for any relationship any more :D
:thumbsup:...best dating tip! hehe...some day, the 'relationship' will find you... :)

MADDY
23rd April 2008, 10:07 AM
please don't assume that girls being strong, independent and free are self centric and judge only guy's "first layer"...:roll: self centric nature could arise from other factors (wealth, popularity, etc.)...guys need to appreciate and not fear strong and independent girls, instead of labelling them as self-centric...

isn't it reasonable for a girl to expect guys to adjust, just as a guy would have the same expectations? i think this is common in many relationships :roll: over time, couples start to change their interests/habits/style without even realizing it; you just pick it up once you start going out...when you care for each other, you would definitely consider your partner's expectations of you...

i appreciate girls who are strong and independent - its just that i dont want them :lol: ..........they expect world to run at their pace, sorry...JK, i would still like a strong,independent wife who minds her own business :lol2:......

adjustment - ok, how do we adjust on minute things even??? some girls expect to change u completely.........i have a poor dressing sense........but the girl wants me to have a impeccable dressing sense - then somewhere down the line i lose my identity..............esp more so with things like fanatism, patriotism - theres no scope for change here..........the individuality of the person changes........y the hell cant he stay the same way and still loved by girls??? :roll:

MADDY
23rd April 2008, 10:17 AM
i'm not looking for any relationship any more :D
:thumbsup:...best dating tip! hehe...some day, the 'relationship' will find you... :)

virumbi pona velagi pogum, velagi pona kandukkaama pogum..........i dont think this stratergy works nowadays - to be non-chalant abt something and u get it automatically :lol: .......anyways, happy abt being single - even thinking of being single permanently :wink:

Sanguine Sridhar
23rd April 2008, 10:22 AM
Maddy,

"Unakena perandhadhu unake thaan ; Kedachadha vachokoda avvalvu thaan..." :P :lol:

ajithfederer
23rd April 2008, 10:23 AM
:rotfl: :lol: :thumbsup:

Maddy,

"Unakena perandhadhu unake thaan ; Kedachadha vachokoda avvalvu thaan..." :P :lol:

MADDY
23rd April 2008, 10:28 AM
Maddy,

true, wish i had realised this some 6 yrs back..........better late than never - enjoying my single cum away-from-parents life to the fullest :) .......

ajithfederer
23rd April 2008, 10:47 AM
Engaeyo idikudhe :lol2: :yessir:

Maddy,

true, wish i had realised this some 6 yrs back..........better late than never - enjoying my single cum away-from-parents life to the fullest :) .......

MADDY
23rd April 2008, 10:59 AM
Engaeyo idikudhe :lol2: :yessir:

Maddy,

aaahaa.........oorla oru paya nammala namba maattengaraaane :oops: :lol: .........

SoftSword
23rd April 2008, 05:21 PM
Maddy...
dont worry....

engellaam poreengalo... angellaam bittu pottukittae ponga...
oru bit'taavadhu work out aagum...

kevalamaana figure'nu yaarayum ignore pannidadheenga...
andha maadhiri irukkavangalukku dhaan nalla figures adhigam friendsa iruppaanga...

so ultimately i would say...

endha paravayaa irundhaalum... nallaaa parakka vidunga.... :)

Anoushka
23rd April 2008, 05:50 PM
adjustment - ok, how do we adjust on minute things even??? some girls expect to change u completely.........i have a poor dressing sense........but the girl wants me to have a impeccable dressing sense - then somewhere down the line i lose my identity..............esp more so with things like fanatism, patriotism - theres no scope for change here..........the individuality of the person changes........y the hell cant he stay the same way and still loved by girls??? :roll:

maddy I think this expectation to change is mutual is most cases! For eg... you will expect her to understand your feelings about being "comfortaby clothed" and she will expect you to understand her feelings about being "well dressed" :) you cannot avoid this at all :) it is a part and parcel of life accept & move on instead of being picky :)

kb
23rd April 2008, 11:00 PM
kevalamaana figure'nu yaarayum ignore pannidadheenga...
andha maadhiri irukkavangalukku dhaan nalla figures adhigam friendsa iruppaanga...

nice one..

iva illla ava... iva moolyama thaan ava..

kb
23rd April 2008, 11:00 PM
simply put, girls think too much over proposal issues than guys and are more sensitive about it...in the end, when it comes to expressing our feelings to a guy, girls are usually shy and nervous.... :roll:

adagappa.... ithellam rangaraajanambi kaalathula thaan..

innum athaiye solli escape aagatheengo

Lambretta
23rd April 2008, 11:07 PM

Avar yAr?? :? :roll:

kb
23rd April 2008, 11:27 PM

Avar yAr?? :? :roll:

ungaluku theiryaathaa..

appa naan solraen.. KeePee 1200 vaazhndha oru periya mahaan.. :wink:

Lambretta
23rd April 2008, 11:58 PM
Hmm.......ok.......interesting! :roll: :?

MADDY
24th April 2008, 12:36 AM
maddy I think this expectation to change is mutual is most cases! For eg... you will expect her to understand your feelings about being "comfortaby clothed" and she will expect you to understand her feelings about being "well dressed" :) you cannot avoid this at all :) it is a part and parcel of life accept & move on instead of being picky :)

ok heres the deal - if i have expectations abt myself - its fair, if i have expectation on someone else - its a bit unfair.......i'm also not ruling out completely that we shuldnt even change a bit for our partner - we should ofcourse, but theres a line that both need to draw.......

moreover, my grouse is that girls get more attracted to airy-fairy dialogue deliverers than real genuine person who shoots off his inner character.........they imagine their guy to be like this and they dont care even if its a just a mask..............a good example is, a guy who speaks interesting things might not be a good guy, a guy who talks boring things may not be a baddy..........there has to be a deeper look into one's character b4 telling a yes or no :D

Sinthiya
24th April 2008, 01:05 AM

innum athaiye solli escape aagatheengo
you would never understand how girls feel, nor would i know how guys think...:roll:...
this is no escape; this is reality for most girls, believe it or not...so don't wait for her to propose! :lol:

Sinthiya
24th April 2008, 01:25 AM
i appreciate girls who are strong and independent - its just that i dont want them :lol: ..........they expect world to run at their pace, sorry...JK, i would still like a strong,independent wife who minds her own business :lol2:......
this is 2008...no wife will mind her own business - you are her business now :lol: :oops: (you married for the better and worse of your partner - intertwined relationship)...could she expect the same from you?(most husbands will not mind their own business, nor should they)

are you worried for your fanatism? :lol2:..what if the girl you go out with eventually becomes a fan of ARR overtime? you could still be a fanatic/patriotic, but you have to figure out your priorities...if she is not your priority, you will pay the price...:roll:

Devar Magan
24th April 2008, 01:26 AM

Avar yAr?? :? :roll: dasavatharam trailer, neenga kandippaa paakanum

kb
24th April 2008, 01:41 AM
you would never understand how girls feel, nor would i know how guys think...:roll:...
this is no escape; this is reality for most girls, believe it or not...so don't wait for her to propose! :lol:

I can guess what girls feel but what they will do or react :kadavuluku thaan velicham:

kaathirundhu kaathirundhu kaaalangal ponathadi... :oops:

Anoushka
24th April 2008, 04:24 PM

ok heres the deal - if i have expectations abt myself - its fair, if i have expectation on someone else - its a bit unfair.......i'm also not ruling out completely that we shuldnt even change a bit for our partner - we should ofcourse, but theres a line that both need to draw.......

moreover, my grouse is that girls get more attracted to airy-fairy dialogue deliverers than real genuine person who shoots off his inner character.........they imagine their guy to be like this and they dont care even if its a just a mask..............a good example is, a guy who speaks interesting things might not be a good guy, a guy who talks boring things may not be a baddy..........there has to be a deeper look into one's character b4 telling a yes or no :D atheppadi women are also human beings-nu marandhudureenga? :) it takes all kinds to make the world, there are people like me, who don't care about looks and who prefers to hear the truth rather than flattery! I find loads of women around like me, and men who are the opposite too! I've seen men who want their wife to be well dressed, well educated, etc, don't care what her actual character is.....

don't worry maddy, I am sure you will find the right girl and then life will be happy ever after :)

SoftSword
24th April 2008, 04:33 PM

moreover, my grouse is that girls get more attracted to airy-fairy dialogue deliverers than real genuine person who shoots off his inner character.........they imagine their guy to be like this and they dont care even if its a just a mask..............a good example is, a guy who speaks interesting things might not be a good guy, a guy who talks boring things may not be a baddy..........there has to be a deeper look into one's character b4 telling a yes or no :D atheppadi women are also human beings-nu marandhudureenga? :) it takes all kinds to make the world, there are people like me, who don't care about looks and who prefers to hear the truth rather than flattery! I find loads of women around like me, and men who are the opposite too! I've seen men who want their wife to be well dressed, well educated, etc, don't care what her actual character is.....

don't worry maddy, I am sure you will find the right girl and then life will be happy ever after :)

enakku :(

MADDY
24th April 2008, 11:29 PM
atheppadi women are also human beings-nu marandhudureenga? :) it takes all kinds to make the world, there are people like me, who don't care about looks and who prefers to hear the truth rather than flattery! I find loads of women around like me, and men who are the opposite too! I've seen men who want their wife to be well dressed, well educated, etc, don't care what her actual character is.....

sorry, if i sounded like that :) .......i agree that there are good women and inconsiderate men, but i definitely feel percentage of inconsiderate ppl are higher in women.....its just my opinion, purely bcos i have literally have lots of experiences that wont even erase in next birth :lol:

hey, thanks for ur wishes - all i want is a girl who can look beyond the "bore" Maddy :lol:

Devar Magan
29th April 2008, 02:27 PM
whats happening here??? :cry:

continue ...

Devar Magan
21st May 2008, 03:56 AM

moreover, my grouse is that girls get more attracted to airy-fairy dialogue deliverers than real genuine person who shoots off his inner character.........they imagine their guy to be like this and they dont care even if its a just a mask..............a good example is, a guy who speaks interesting things might not be a good guy, a guy who talks boring things may not be a baddy..........there has to be a deeper look into one's character b4 telling a yes or no :D then, boys are always after the good looking girls.. athukku enna solreenga??

ajithfederer
21st May 2008, 04:46 AM
Enna Avaasaromm :lol2:

continue ...

MrIndia
21st May 2008, 05:52 AM
then, boys are always after the good looking girls.. athukku enna solreenga??

enda ippadi self goal adikara :oops:

NOV
21st May 2008, 07:43 AM
12 Signs to know, If you Love someone

TWELVE : When you're on the phone with them late at night and they
hang up,you still miss them even when it was just two minute.

ELEVEN : You walk really slow when you're with them.

TEN : You feel shy whenever they're around.

NINE : You smile when you hear their voice.

EIGHT : When you look at them,you cant't see the other people
around you,you just see him/her.

SIX : They're all you think about.

FIVE : You realize you're always smiling when you're looking at
them.

FOUR : You would do anything for them, just to see them.

THREE : While reading this, there was one person on your mind this
whole time.

TWO : You were so busy thinking about that person, you didn't
notice number seven was missing.

ONE : You just reverse to check & are now silently laughing at yourself.

Sinthiya
21st May 2008, 08:18 AM
:lol: ...no comments.... :oops: ...
i'm awaiting Maddy's response :P

Devar Magan
22nd May 2008, 01:40 AM

enda ippadi self goal adikara :oops:remba naalaa thread thoonguthu.. :cry:

but, naan sonnathum unmai thaan..

Devar Magan
22nd May 2008, 01:42 AM
Enna Avaasaromm :lol2:

continue ... en kavalai enakku .. enna panrathu.. :lol:

MADDY
22nd May 2008, 01:54 AM
:lol: ...no comments.... :oops: ...
i'm awaiting Maddy's response :P

:lol2: .....

not always neccessary DM.......namakku azhagunnu theriyara ponnu, namma frndsukke pudikkaadhu........havent u heard such dialogues in ur group "dei adhu sappa figure-da, adhu pinnadi poi alaiyura " :lol: ..........i dont think guys look frwd to a greek goddess, they fall for something that attracts them............

u can say, then girls can also say "they like something in a guy and accept him" - but where do they say that??? :banghead: edho periya nobel prize winner-a choose pannura madhiri illa dialogue viduvaanga......."he was a very good guy yaar" , "his character is gold" :hammer: ...........idhula vera some cute girls accepted real dark monsters :banghead: .....they wud be big time womanizer and girls used to fall like 9 pins...........kaetta "i could see his heart, u know" :banghead: "ayyo, evening 7'o clock mela ava moonje seriya theriyaadhu, idhula ennnathadi heart paatheenga :evil: :x

i mean they dont follow their instincts and create logic for everything and end up messing up more than one lives :cry:

Devar Magan
22nd May 2008, 01:58 AM
maddy :lol:

yea, that sappa figure point is correct..

MrIndia
22nd May 2008, 06:11 AM
"he was a very good guy yaar" , "his character is gold" :hammer: ...........idhula vera some cute girls accepted real dark monsters :banghead: .....they wud be big time womanizer and girls used to fall like 9 pins...........kaetta "i could see his heart, u know" :banghead: "ayyo, evening 7'o clock mela ava moonje seriya theriyaadhu, idhula ennnathadi heart paatheenga :evil: :x

karupum Ore azhagu endru kandu kondaen unaale
:oops:

niraithai thernthedukum mugathai therinthedukum urimai unnidathil illai.. illai
:wink:

Nerd
22nd May 2008, 09:31 AM
"ayyo, evening 7'o clock mela ava moonje seriya theriyaadhu,
idhu thEvai illAtha comment, I feel. India is the most racist country in the world :bow:

MADDY
22nd May 2008, 10:04 AM
idhu thEvai illAtha comment, I feel. India is the most racist country in the world :bow:

first of all, i'm dark...................i didnt say the guy is dark and is ugly - he is a bad person.......moreover i had a particular example to say....

sarna_blr
22nd May 2008, 10:26 AM
u can say, then girls can also say "they like something in a guy and accept him" - but where do they say that??? :banghead: edho periya nobel prize winner-a choose pannura madhiri illa dialogue viduvaanga......."he was a very good guy yaar" , "his character is gold" :hammer: ...........idhula vera some cute girls accepted real dark monsters :banghead: .....they wud be big time womanizer and girls used to fall like 9 pins...........kaetta "i could see his heart, u know" :banghead: "ayyo, evening 7'o clock mela ava moonje seriya theriyaadhu, idhula ennnathadi heart paatheenga :evil: :x

i mean they dont follow their instincts and create logic for everything and end up messing up more than one lives :cry:

:exactly:

Nerd
22nd May 2008, 10:43 AM

first of all, i'm dark...................i didnt say the guy is dark and is ugly - he is a bad person.......moreover i had a particular example to say....
The dark monster comment and the 7 O'clock comment were to make fun of that guy's dark appearance is how I interpreted it. Anyway lets leave it at this :oops:

MADDY
22nd May 2008, 10:52 AM
The dark monster comment and the 7 O'clock comment were to make fun of that guy's dark appearance is how I interpreted it. Anyway lets leave it at this :oops:

moeover, in india racist comment means making fun of a guy based on his religion,region or caste not the color since we have dark ppl. thruout the country :) ..........in US, afro-americans were the oppressed ones, hence calling anyone black is a racist comment....... :)

Vivasaayi
22nd May 2008, 11:31 AM
maddy...yeah ..some beautiful girls select average looking guys..may be they want the guy to be in awe of her and thats why they select them...they doesnt want the guy to look at her normally..think abt a guy who is so handsome...he would not feel like a very lucky guy like that average looking guy!

ssssyykooologi

sarna_blr
22nd May 2008, 11:33 AM
maddy...yeah ..some beautiful girls select average looking guys..may be they want the guy to be in awe of her and thats why they select them...they doesnt want the guy to look at her normally..think abt a guy who is so handsome...he would not feel like a very lucky guy like that average looking guy!

ssssyykooologi

Shakthiprabha.
22nd May 2008, 11:48 AM

ssssyykooologi

First of all, Isn't good looks a relative concept?

Anything wrong with a goodlooking woman to go in for average guy? Does it mean she would want him to woe her time and again?
Is not love or friendship or liking towards another individual BEYOND, good looks? Anything wrong with that?

Whatever be the woman's choice i.e. a good looking guy or an average looking guy, in either cases, she has ulterior motive or lacks right thinking!? Is she the one to be blamed in every case? why is it so?

Why the same does not hold good for average looking woman?

Ive observed in most cases, the opinions WRONG OPINIONS are THRUST upon any goodlooking woman

1. she HAS TO BE DUMB, like as though goodlooks and intelligence does not go well? Is it MUTUALLY EXCLUSIVE ? :huh:

2. or she has pride, to keep up that pride she selects an avearge looking guy

3. if at all she selects goodlooking guy, she went for his looks or money or whatever and LACKS long term perspective?

why so many points against women? and esp if the woman looks good?

Vivasaayi
22nd May 2008, 11:51 AM
spppp....naan yedho chumma oru nakkaluku post pannen!

aarumadhu aalamilla...aalkadalum aalam illa..aalam edhu ayya...isaignaniye padikiraru..naan edho chumma post pannen...just a guess based on maddys accusation!

sivank
22nd May 2008, 11:51 AM
:D

SoftSword
22nd May 2008, 11:53 AM

ssssyykooologi

Anything wrong with a goodlooking woman to go in for average guy? Does it mean she would want him to woe her time and again?
Is not love or friendship or liking towards another individual BEYOND, good looks? Anything wrong with that?

Whatever be the woman's choice i.e. a good looking guy or an average looking guy, in either cases, she has ulterior motive or lacks right thinking!? Is she the one to be blamed in every case? why is it so?

Ive observed in most cases, the opinions WRONG OPINIONS are THRUST upon any goodlooking woman

1. she HAS TO BE DUMB, like as though goodlooks and intelligence does not go well? Is it MUTUALLY EXCLUSIVE ? :huh:

3. if at all she selects goodlooking guy, she went for his looks or money or whatever and LACKS long term perspective?

unga kovam nyaayam dhaan madam...
neenga intelligent'nu naanga otthukkurom... :)

Shakthiprabha.
22nd May 2008, 11:54 AM
vicky,

:) relax. hat was not just on ur post.

Ive posed those questions for EVERY NORMAL PERSON who accuse goodlookign women for every/any/ possible cause?
:huh:

Vivasaayi
22nd May 2008, 11:55 AM
regarding so much accusations on good looking girls..ellathukum kaaranam poraama

indha pasanga irukaingale...if that girls talks with other people..ennena solla mudiyumo avalavum solluvanga

if she talks with him...romba vendam..pora pokula appappo bye nu sonna podhum..."romba nalla ponnuda machi" apdinu andhar balti adipainga

innum konjam sirichu pesuna..avlothan...evanavadhu andha ponna pathi pesuna moonji surungidum...inji thinna kurangu maadhiri..keata friendam...goyyala

Vivasaayi
22nd May 2008, 12:26 PM
vicky,

Ive posed those questions for EVERY NORMAL PERSON who accuse goodlookign women for every/any/ possible cause?

as one of these every normal persons..i provide u the reason..poraaamai(on the guys whom these girls put kadalai) and kaduu on the girls for not talking with them :lol:

SoftSword
22nd May 2008, 12:48 PM
vikky...
in simple words... call it "IYALAAMAI"

Vivasaayi
22nd May 2008, 12:50 PM
vikky...

definitely not iyalamai...its "muyalamai" :lol:

SoftSword
22nd May 2008, 12:52 PM
vikky...

thats a good one...
anubavam pola... :lol:

Shakthiprabha.
22nd May 2008, 01:05 PM
hmmm !

mgb
22nd May 2008, 01:10 PM
vikky...

thats a good one...
'muyal' over confident'a irundhu figure pudikkaama vittudum :(
'aamai' hard work panni, psycologial approach panni nalla figure'a madakkidiyum :P

SoftSword
22nd May 2008, 01:20 PM
vikky...

thats a good one...
'aamai' hard work panni, psycologial approach panni nalla figure'a madakkidiyum :P

enna aniyayam sir...
muyal... aamai'kkellaam figure set aagudhu...
nammala madhiri manusangalukku onnum kedaikka matengudhu... :(

MADDY
22nd May 2008, 01:28 PM
vicky,

i didnt say good looking , cute looking - cute becomes more individual view...........and i had a particular example in mind.......but its true that girls in the name of logic take some poor decisions..............not just good looking women - ALL

this is not a men v women fight, here its dating tips and how to convince a girl - ofcourse, girls will be analysed more.........

Shakthiprabha.
22nd May 2008, 01:33 PM
but its true that girls in the name of logic take some poor decisions..............not just good looking women - ALL

Most women (ALMOST ALL ) would disagree with you. 'Decision making capablity' is not sex oriented. Guys fail too. Making poor decisions in career, life, selecting partners, comeon, dont say guys dont fail.

There is no question of women or men here, ITS NORMAL AND COMMON for few to fail and few to succeed irrespective of their sex.

this is not a men v women fight, here its dating tips and how to convince a girl - ofcourse, girls will be analysed more

I think itS dating tips (IT CAN BE DATING tips for young girls too) so men / boys can be discussed.

And again, I repeat, THESE QUALITIES are common, I find no logic in differentiating sex here :?

MADDY
22nd May 2008, 01:41 PM
but its true that girls in the name of logic take some poor decisions..............not just good looking women - ALL

Most women (ALMOST ALL ) would disagree with you. 'Decision making capablity' is not sex oriented. Guys fail too. Making poor decisions in career, life, selecting partners, comeon, dont say guys dont fail.

There is no question of women or men here, ITS NORMAL AND COMMON for few to fail and few to succeed irrespective of their sex.

this is not a men v women fight, here its dating tips and how to convince a girl - ofcourse, girls will be analysed more

I think itS dating tips (IT CAN BE DATING tips for young girls too) so men / boys can be discussed.

And again, I repeat, THESE QUALITIES are common, I find no logic in differentiating sex here :?

SP akka, seri vidunga...........pattavanukku dhaane indha vali theriyum......... :lol: .................but i cant agree that girls go on instincts instead they put a logic for things where it isnt required..........

Shakthiprabha.
22nd May 2008, 01:44 PM
okei maddy I understand :)

sila exp vechu , generalise panni, elaaraiyum edai podak koodathunnu thaan solla varen :)

anyway, its a light thread and I dont wanna turn it into a serious discussion thread :D carry on :)

MADDY
22nd May 2008, 02:02 PM
sila exp vechu , generalise panni, elaaraiyum edai podak koodathunnu thaan solla varen :)

my sample is a pretty big one covering all strata...... :wink: ..........yup generalisation is wrong but u can take my examples as "worst case" scenario :)

mgb
22nd May 2008, 02:13 PM
sudhir.. naama next meetla unga experience paththi discuss panni oru vazhi kandu pidippom.. dont worry :P

SoftSword
22nd May 2008, 02:21 PM
sudhir.. naama next meetla unga experience paththi discuss panni oru vazhi kandu pidippom.. dont worry :P

ganesh anna...
enakkum apdiyae edhachum vazhi sollunganna.... :roll:

Roshan
22nd May 2008, 02:25 PM
vikky...

thats a good one...

sudhir.. naama next meetla unga experience paththi discuss panni oru vazhi kandu pidippom.. dont worry

mgb
22nd May 2008, 02:28 PM

ganesh anna...
adhu naama meet pannumbodhu discuss pannuvom :P

Vivasaayi
22nd May 2008, 02:32 PM

ganesh anna...

edhachum vazhi soldradha?figure veetuku vazhi sollava inga hub nadathuranga..vitta hub-oda avasiyathiye maathiduveenga pola

apdiye maathunathan enna :goodidea:

mayyam-a thagaval segarippu mayyam-a maathidalam :roll:

SoftSword
22nd May 2008, 02:44 PM
ennappa... oruttharukku orutthar oru udhavi seriradhula enna thappu...
adhum ganesh annan well experinced...
usefull'ana tips neraya kedaikkum...
sattham podaama en pinnala vandhu nillunga...
ovvoruttharaa kaeppom... ;)

MADDY
22nd May 2008, 05:24 PM

adhu sondha kadhai comedy kadhai - vidunga :lol:

SS, y blood, shaem blood?? :lol:

SoftSword
22nd May 2008, 06:04 PM

adhu sondha kadhai comedy kadhai - vidunga :lol:

SS, y blood, shaem blood?? :lol:

idhuvaraikkum enakku blood varala...
inimae varaama irukkradhukku tips kaeppom...

selvakumar
22nd May 2008, 06:40 PM

ssssyykooologi
:lol: :lol: practical aana example. :) It reminds me the film 'Malena'. The beauty of the lady was the curse for her in that film. Athu maari ithu pola.
If the guy is handsome, attractive etc and the girl is not, then we might get into something like what Geetha does in 'Puthuputhu arthangal'.
OTOH, if the guy is average and the girl is more beautiful, we might even get a OTHELLO result :oops:
Generalise panna mudiyaathu..
But I would go with 7G dialogue some times.. 'Athu eppadi nalla irukkira ponnunga ellam saakkadaiya thedi poi vizhureenga'. Well.. Even afer that Sonia does that only in the film (ravi krishna) :lol: & that is a diff matter altogether.

crazy
22nd May 2008, 10:40 PM
karupum Ore azhagu endru kandu kondaen unaale
:oops:

style'u style'u thaan :sigh2:

Devar Magan
23rd May 2008, 01:57 AM
regarding so much accusations on good looking girls..ellathukum kaaranam poraama

indha pasanga irukaingale...if that girls talks with other people..ennena solla mudiyumo avalavum solluvanga

if she talks with him...romba vendam..pora pokula appappo bye nu sonna podhum..."romba nalla ponnuda machi" apdinu andhar balti adipainga

innum konjam sirichu pesuna..avlothan...evanavadhu andha ponna pathi pesuna moonji surungidum...inji thinna kurangu maadhiri..keata friendam...goyyala :clap: :yes:

ajithfederer
23rd May 2008, 02:03 AM
My small contribution to the thread quoting Philosopher gounder

Manaivi amaivathellam Iraivan kodutha varam

Motor amaivathellam avanavan seitha vinai

:lol2: :yessir:

MrIndia
23rd May 2008, 07:06 AM
ennappa... oruttharukku orutthar oru udhavi seriradhula enna thappu...
adhum ganesh annan well experinced...
usefull'ana tips neraya kedaikkum...
sattham podaama en pinnala vandhu nillunga...
ovvoruttharaa kaeppom... ;)

annan-laiye maintain pannuga.. :lol: relationship-a maathi pudaatheenga..

super figura paatha... over aasa da unaku
sappa figura paatha.. inferiority complex da unaku
average figura paatha.. sumaar thaaan da

moththathula most of friends(who are not committed) doesnt want you to get committed.. :?

Sinthiya
23rd May 2008, 09:26 AM

:thumbsup:...

Sinthiya
23rd May 2008, 09:36 AM
i dont think guys look frwd to a greek goddess, they fall for something that attracts them............
Nor do girls...:roll: ...that "something" is unique for all of us....:)

u can say, then girls can also say "they like something in a guy and accept him" - but where do they say that??? :banghead: edho periya nobel prize winner-a choose pannura madhiri illa dialogue viduvaanga......."he was a very good guy yaar" , "his character is gold" :hammer:
:lol: ...i don't get it, Maddy...do you want the girl to complement the guy or not?!

...........idhula vera some cute girls accepted real dark monsters :banghead: .....they wud be big time womanizer and girls used to fall like 9 pins...........kaetta "i could see his heart, u know" :banghead: "ayyo, evening 7'o clock mela ava moonje seriya theriyaadhu, idhula ennnathadi heart paatheenga :evil: :x
:roll: ...this is where that 'something' falls in place...

if guys followed their instincts and use logic when dealing with girls, they wouldn't have to blame someone else for messing up their lives...:P...

MADDY
23rd May 2008, 04:31 PM
if guys followed their instincts and use logic when dealing with girls, they wouldn't have to blame someone else for messing up their lives...:P...

andhe logic-ae seri illainnu dhaan ennoda kumural-e :lol: ..........

sarna_blr
23rd May 2008, 04:49 PM
yaaraavudhu dating tips kudungapaa... :smile2:

MADDY
23rd May 2008, 05:09 PM

good that someone remembered the thread title :lol:

datekku ponnu othhukittaangala??? illaati othhukka vekkanumaa?? :wink:

SoftSword
23rd May 2008, 05:12 PM

yow... kuduttha tips vechae innaeram veedu car'nu vaangi settle aagirukkanum...
innum venuma...

sarna_blr
23rd May 2008, 05:12 PM

1st of all... eppadi patta ponna select pannanum... adha paththi konjam sollunga..(pls ignore the highclass girls)..
love panni kalyaanam pannikkanum... idhu dhaan ennOda aasai... adhukku nalla idea kudunga... :)

SoftSword
23rd May 2008, 05:16 PM

1st of all... eppadi patta ponna select pannanum... adha paththi konjam sollunga..(pls ignore the highclass girls)..
love panni kalyaanam pannikkanum... idhu dhaan ennOda aasai... adhukku nalla idea kudunga... :)

aahaa....
idhuvallavaa latchiyam....
commitment...
saravanan... neenga engayo poiteenga....
unga aasai niraivera vaazhtthukkall...

sarna_blr
23rd May 2008, 05:18 PM
aahaa....
commitment...

vaazhththukkal mattum paththaadhu.. :twisted:

i need some guidance from u people.. udhavi karam neettungal... nalvazhikaattungal enakku... :D

MrJudge
23rd May 2008, 05:20 PM
unga signature-laye oru tip vachchirukkeengale, that will work for most females. Make them angry to get them. Simple but effective tip :D

selvakumar
23rd May 2008, 05:22 PM
illaati othhukka vekkanumaa?? :wink:
:shock:
Maddy,
Velaya vittuteengala :lol2:

and I agree with you reg girls :rotfl:

sarna_blr
23rd May 2008, 05:23 PM
unga signature-laye oru tip vachchirukkeengale, that will work for most females. Make them angry to get them. Simple but effective tip :D

muyarchchi pannurEn... :roll:

sarna_blr
23rd May 2008, 05:26 PM

yow... kuduttha tips vechae innaeram veedu car'nu vaangi settle aagirukkanum...
innum venuma...

:shock: yaar kuduththaaanga.. eppa kuduththaanga... :roll:

P_R
23rd May 2008, 05:27 PM

:lol: Great one Feddy :thumbsup:
After reading this thread completely I am inclined to believe this is the most conclusive post.

:notworthy: @ philosopher GM

MADDY
23rd May 2008, 05:33 PM

high class ponnunga sila paer nalla cultured-a, matured-a irupaanga.......dont miss them :D

romba nalla latchiyamunga - goundar style :lol: ........sorry, actually, to be frank, love has to happen, it cant be created..........i had this astronomic disdain for love and wanted to shred love's meaning into pieces but i fell flat on my face.......if u have chosen the girl u want to go after:

1. use a on/off technique going after her......means, try to come in her view and flash a little smile (little means real small) for a week or so and then try to avoid her as if nothing is there........keep trying this.....
2. whenever u see her, look directly in her eyes, nowhere else.....
3. dress up well, polished shoes......light trousers and dark shirts work most times.....u might want to show her how u dress now and then :lol2:
4. try to get into her circle, befriend some of her frnds and finally get introduced to her.....
5. dont ask for number/orkutid/address within 1 week or so......u can do that after a month or 2 into ur frndship...till then, just keep talking to her with good humour
6. while talking too, keep enquiring abt her, dont talk abt urself....its always "u" that works and not "i" in conversations.........its also good bcos u'll get to know her likes/dislikes......
7. most girls want their man to be a cushion for their problems.....so if u r very dull/pessimistic, they might give u a miss.......be confident and give her a impression that u can listen to her problems and handle them...
8. the most difficult thing is though u r interested, u should show as if u r not.......i know its tuf, but u got to be very casual and please stay away from romantic one-liners......be very casual and more than anything "be urself" (no girl in this world is worth changing urself :D )

SoftSword
23rd May 2008, 05:36 PM
aahaa....
commitment...

vaazhththukkal mattum paththaadhu.. :twisted:

i need some guidance from u people.. udhavi karam neettungal... nalvazhikaattungal enakku... :D

idhellam unakkae overa therilayaa paa...
naanga ellaam left'la rendu, right'la rendu vechikittu sutthura madhiri.... enkitta poi tips kaekkura...
naanum inga edhachum formula kedaikkumanu vandhavan dhaan...
venumna maddy... selva... indha madhiri anubava saaligalai kaettu paaru...
avanga ellaam pazham thinnu kottai pottavanga... :)

selvakumar
23rd May 2008, 05:37 PM
whenever u see her, look directly in her eyes, nowhere else.....
enna aniyaayam. naan 'basic' criteria layae eliminate aayiduvaen pola :oops:

SoftSword
23rd May 2008, 05:40 PM

high class ponnunga sila paer nalla cultured-a, matured-a irupaanga.......dont miss them :D

romba nalla latchiyamunga - goundar style :lol: ........sorry, actually, to be frank, love has to happen, it cant be created..........i had this astronomic disdain for love and wanted to shred love's meaning into pieces but i fell flat on my face.......if u have chosen the girl u want to go after:

1. use a on/off technique going after her......means, try to come in her view and flash a little smile (little means real small) for a week or so and then try to avoid her as if nothing is there........keep trying this.....
2. whenever u see her, look directly in her eyes, nowhere else.....
3. dress up well, polished shoes......light trousers and dark shirts work most times.....u might want to show her how u dress now and then :lol2:
4. try to get into her circle, befriend some of her frnds and finally get introduced to her.....
5. dont ask for number/orkutid/address within 1 week or so......u can do that after a month or 2 into ur frndship...till then, just keep talking to her with good humour
6. while talking too, keep enquiring abt her, dont talk abt urself....its always "u" that works and not "i" in conversations.........its also good bcos u'll get to know her likes/dislikes......
7. most girls want their man to be a cushion for their problems.....so if u r very dull/pessimistic, they might give u a miss.......be confident and give her a impression that u can listen to her problems and handle them...
8. the most difficult thing is though u r interested, u should show as if u r not.......i know its tuf, but u got to be very casual and please stay away from romantic one-liners......be very casual and more than anything "be urself" (no girl in this world is worth changing urself :D )

well compiled one maddy....
mostly true... except point 3.
u just have to look good... it doesn matter if you are wearing a dark shade pant, until your attitude is bright... :)

SoftSword
23rd May 2008, 05:41 PM
whenever u see her, look directly in her eyes, nowhere else.....
enna aniyaayam. naan 'basic' criteria layae eliminate aayiduvaen pola :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
thats universal prob for boys... ;)

sarna_blr
23rd May 2008, 05:45 PM
:ty: a lot Sudhir...

endha ponna paaththaalum love pannanum'nu thOnudhu :lol2: .... naan enna pannuradhu.. :confused2:

1.. konja easy'ya theriyudhu
2.. kanna paaththu pEsuradhaa... :omg: ... romba kashttam... muyarchchi pannurEN
3.. good idea
4.. idhu dhaan best idea... andha ponna paththi easy'ya therinjukkalaam
5.. humour'aavaa :lol: try pannurEN...

6 & 7 ok

8... :shaking:

SoftSword
23rd May 2008, 05:49 PM

endha ponna paaththaalum love pannanum'nu thOnudhu :lol2: .... naan enna pannuradhu.. :confused2:

1.. konja easy'ya theriyudhu
2.. kanna paaththu pEsuradhaa... :omg: ... romba kashttam... muyarchchi pannurEN
3.. good idea
4.. idhu dhaan best idea... andha ponna paththi easy'ya therinjukkalaam
5.. humour'aavaa :lol: try pannurEN...

6 & 7 ok

8... :shaking:

vayasu kolaru... :)

kaadhalu onniyum kadavul illayada...
indha ezhavu ellaam hormone seyyum kalagam dhaanada...

sarna_blr
23rd May 2008, 06:03 PM

:yes: adhanaala orEy confusion... :? innum 6 maasaththula oru ponna select panni lovva aarambikkanum... :smile2:

sudhir nalla idea kudukkuraaru... idhukkum oru idea kuduppaarunnu nenakkurEn... :D

//bye ... i am leaving for today.. :wave:

Ramakrishna
23rd May 2008, 06:05 PM

ithuvum nallathu thaan. Ellaa ponnaiyum love pannunga. ethaavathu oru ponnu maattum illayaa :wink:

sarna_blr
23rd May 2008, 06:07 PM

ithuvum nallathu thaan. Ellaa ponnaiyum love pannunga. ethaavathu oru ponnu maattum illayaa :wink:

hehe... college'la idhudhaan vElayaa... :lol2:

Ramakrishna
23rd May 2008, 06:10 PM

chey chey....naa college la thalaiya thonga pottukittu thaan suthuven :lol2:

sarna_blr
23rd May 2008, 06:14 PM

naan appadi irundhadhnaala dhaampaa.... ippadi irukkEn... :sad: .. nee konjam try pannu...

paakkuradhukku handsome'aa vEra irukka... try pannaa unkaattula nalla mazhai peyyum :lol2:

Ramakrishna
23rd May 2008, 06:24 PM
naan appadi irundhadhnaala dhaampaa.... ippadi irukkEn... :sad: .. nee konjam try pannu...

paakkuradhukku handsome'aa vEra irukka... try pannaa unkaattula nalla mazhai peyyum :lol2:

chee chee.... padikkura vayasula ithellaam thappu :notthatway: :evil:

SoftSword
23rd May 2008, 06:44 PM

exactly.. ellarayum love pannunga...
after all love is unconditional...

SoftSword
23rd May 2008, 06:46 PM

nee edhukku thalaya thonga pottu nadakkuranu engalukku theriyum.. ;)
adha vidu...
endha vayasulayum thalai nimirtthi nadakkuradhu thappu illa...

chee chee.... padikkura vayasula ithellaam thappu :notthatway: :evil:

Ramakrishna
23rd May 2008, 06:50 PM
nee edhukku thalaya thonga pottu nadakkuranu engalukku theriyum.. ;)

:mrgreen:

dev
23rd May 2008, 06:52 PM

Shakthiprabha.
23rd May 2008, 06:52 PM
As per the request of sarna and few others, who
wanted me to post TIPS on dating girls. I just wanna give some
BASIC tips for INITIAL friendship with any strange girl (general tips,
behaviour may vary depending upon the girl, her character
and the surroudings she was brought up)

1. Smile short and sweet, when u introduce urself, dont GRIN for long time
(it may make her think u are a vazhisal character)

2. DO not take undue advantage /liberty with her and overindulge urself.
It may drive u off from her very fast.

3. Do not push urself too much, GIVE HER AMPLE space. Interference
irritates any person.

4. Respect her views, ideas, opinions! Dont thrust urs on her.
(Dont dominate! Dont let her dominate)

5. Do not make fun of her or tease her or belittle her before any third party,
esp on issues which are sensitive to her.

6. When u talk, NEVER EVER look anywhere else except her eyes. (looking
away from the face, shows ur DILEMMA and COWARDICE, which
girls may shun)

7. Do not proceed to touch her, except for a firm professional handshake of hi
and bye.

8. TALK and ALLOW HER TO TALK too. Both are equally important.

9. Share and allow her to share too. This builds intimacy and understanding.

10. Do NOT build any love relationship, until u are sure, this would
work out MORE THAN real freindship. The feeling of love/interest
should be mutual, ELSE DONT FORCE ur love on friendship.

11. IF ur 'love' is not accepted, do not coerce her, threaten her
emotionally, but continue to respect her feelings and maintain a good
healthy friendship.

12. Dont develop ego amidst love/friendship. When u fight, dont develop ego, and wait whoz gonna patch up. You can take a step further and patch up too sometimes. You can allow her to take a step further and patch up too othertimes.

13. Dont GO OVERBOARD on indian values and culture which ur parents
and her parents may object.

14. IF u wanna build a lifeterm relationship, let ur pros and cons
flow freely. Understand her negatives and REVEAL ur negative qualities
too.

15. BE URSELF, never try to imitate anyone or never try to PLEASE her. Just
be ur natural self, 'not-being-urself' does not pave way for longterm relationship.

Hope atleast one tip was useful

:wave:

Goodluck!

bingleguy
23rd May 2008, 06:55 PM
12. Dont GO OVERBOARD on indian values and culture which ur parents

Shakthi :roll: throw some more light on this !!!!

SoftSword
23rd May 2008, 06:59 PM

oru chinna maatram....

8. ALLOW HER TO TALK and talk ONLY when she is FINISHED

Shakthiprabha.
23rd May 2008, 06:59 PM
Bg,

What I meant was, some girls might be lil orthodox, so touchy touchy friendship may drive them away :oops:

Shakthiprabha.
23rd May 2008, 07:04 PM
HEy forgot to add one more.

* Dont force ur friendship / love VERY FAST on any girl. Give her time.

MADDY
23rd May 2008, 07:15 PM

excellent point :D ....

3. Do not push urself too much, GIVE HER AMPLE space. Interference irritates any person.

i give this to all girls i spoke to till now.....i love my space and hate to take anyone's away.......but it doesent work out........IMO, its too subtle a thing for anyone to notice.....girls keep falling to dominating guys.....:banghead:

good point, i have pretty hard time controlling some hub arguements with girls as well...... :oops:

5. Do not make fun of her or tease her or belittle her before any third party, esp on issues which are sensitive to her.

sema point

6. When u talk, NEVER EVER look anywhere else except her eyes. (looking away from the face, shows ur DILEMMA and COWARDICE, which girls may shun)

idha thaan naanga sonnomla :lol2:

7. Do not proceed to touch her, except for a firm professional handshake of hi and bye.

cool

11. IF ur 'love' is not accepted, do not coerce her, threaten her emotionally, but continue to respect her feelings and maintain a good healthy friendship.

i dunno how some shameless guys maintain frndship with girls after they reject u..... they have REJECTED u .....clear??? shift+del them from ur life and move on..........

be ur natural self, 'not-being-urself' does not pave way for longterm relationship.

point of the discussion :D ..........moreover, do u change urself for ur mom?? ur dad??? ur fav hero or MD??? then y for someone who is just going to be a burden on ur head??? :lol:

Goodluck!

thanks akka.....sure was helping me retune some of my concepts :) .....indha jenmathhula dhaan vaysaaduchhu, aduthha jenmathalayavadhu useful irukkum or myabe for my son or nephews :lol2:

ajithfederer
23rd May 2008, 07:15 PM
Nandri :lol: :notworthy:

:lol: Great one Feddy :thumbsup:
After reading this thread completely I am inclined to believe this is the most conclusive post.

:notworthy: @ philosopher GM

bingleguy
23rd May 2008, 07:19 PM
Bg,

What I meant was, some girls might be lil orthodox, so touchy touchy friendship may drive them away :oops:

:thumbsup: absolutely rite !!!!

is that the same case with boys ??????? :roll:

Shakthiprabha.
23rd May 2008, 07:26 PM
Maddy, bg

:bow:

Maddy,

I would like to rephrase my point on DOMINATION the foll way,

No girl would like a STRANGER or an average friend to RULE HER or DOMINATE her.

When u are sure u have a rapport with her, a very closely knit relationship/friendship with her, love amidst u, then, SOME GIRLS, may take domination as a sign of MANLINESS. You have to watch her character. IT varies from girl to girl. Then again, its just not onesided, she MAY dominate him in certain otherways, which u may not perceive or know as a normal onlooker :).

So he gives and gets! It should work both ways.

Shakthiprabha.
23rd May 2008, 07:35 PM
Some more pionts (onnu onna nyabagam varathu. vayasagiduchu :sigh2: )

* Trying to develop an interesting conversation is VERY IMPORTANT. Dont bore a person and drive them away. For this you need to undrestand the other person's interest/hobbies etc

* DONT be mute, or dumb without striking a coversation and awkwardly looking at her or elsewhere. When u are silent, IT is VERY UNCOMFORTABLE and the other party will NOT FEEL AT EASE with u.

P_R
23rd May 2008, 07:47 PM
Bg,
:thumbsup: absolutely rite !!!!
is that the same case with boys ??????? :roll:
:notthatway:

EngO padithta thiruvAsagam:

Some like a girl for her mind, most like her for what she doesn't mind :P

selvakumar
23rd May 2008, 08:12 PM
Enna oru RECURSION + DEADLOCK !
If they try the second one, the first one won't be possible.
If they try the first one, then the second one can't be avoided.
:yessir:

MADDY
23rd May 2008, 08:59 PM
* Trying to develop an interesting conversation is VERY IMPORTANT. Dont bore a person and drive them away. For this you need to undrestand the other person's interest/hobbies etc

toughest part i feel........sometimes girls might be totally out of sync with u..........there was one girl i met who said "IR is the only genuine MD left in India" - ava kooda naa vera enna pesa mudiyum............building up conversations with opposite minded ppl. will always lead to unneccessary arguements......if u pretty non-chalant abt it, u may get away but if ur passion takes over then - doubt dhaan :lol:

u or atleast i never know wat girls like to talk abt and not talk abt........maybe i know a bit of "donts" .....dont talk abt patriotism, cricket, technical aspects of cinema - keep ur tarantino, kurusowa praises to urself :lol2: , philosophy - this turns off more than most of girls :D

SoftSword
23rd May 2008, 09:26 PM

toughest part i feel........sometimes girls might be totally out of sync with u..........there was one girl i met who said "IR is the only genuine MD left in India" - ava kooda naa vera enna pesa mudiyum............building up conversations with opposite minded ppl. will always lead to unneccessary arguements......if u pretty non-chalant abt it, u may get away but if ur passion takes over then - doubt dhaan :lol:

u or atleast i never know wat girls like to talk abt and not talk abt........maybe i know a bit of "donts" .....dont talk abt patriotism, cricket, technical aspects of cinema - keep ur tarantino, kurusowa praises to urself :lol2: , philosophy - this turns off more than most of girls :D

u got it wrong maddy...
there u have a bigger opportunity to impress her with your points about ARR which she doesn know all these days...
when you fight(i mean argue) u impress more than when you shake your head for everything she says....

crazy
23rd May 2008, 09:43 PM
onnum illaadha oruvan
onnum illaadha oruthi
oruthanum oruthiyum kaathalichaanga :rotfl2:

Shakthiprabha.
23rd May 2008, 10:21 PM
Enna oru RECURSION + DEADLOCK !
If they try the second one, the first one won't be possible.
If they try the first one, then the second one can't be avoided.

selva,

I supp STRIKING the right balance in an ART :)

Shakthiprabha.
23rd May 2008, 10:24 PM
Maddy, others,

For u to continue the friendship, YOU SHOULD HAVE something in common. If u intend striking a friendship for just PHYSICAL attraction it would wither out very fast.

Some common interest should be present. Wave-length should vibe well. Else such relationships falls off quickly.

Dont start a friendship because SOMEONE IS A GIRL, someone's chemistry works well with yours or because she is attractive.

Start a friendship, if, u find u have something in common. You would never have to THINK what to talk, how to gel etc. IT WOULD HAPPEN NATURALLY. Then IT WOULD catch fast like house on fire.

Devar Magan
24th May 2008, 02:04 AM

:yes: adhanaala orEy confusion... :? innum 6 maasaththula oru ponna select panni lovva aarambikkanum... :smile2:

sudhir nalla idea kudukkuraaru... idhukkum oru idea kuduppaarunnu nenakkurEn... :D

//bye ... i am leaving for today.. :wave: avaru busy-pa.. already oruthar avaru uyira eduthuttu irukkaaru :lol:

MrIndia
24th May 2008, 03:34 AM

irritates any person.

girls may shun)

and bye.

healthy friendship.

12. Dont develop ego amidst love/friendship. When u fight, dont develop ego, and wait whoz gonna patch up. You can take a step further and patch up too sometimes. You can allow her to take a step further and patch up too othertimes.

too.

Goodluck!

KBC maathiri 15 questions and tips..

antha ponnuku kalyanam nichayam aachina.. ithey points-a reverse la follow pannunga :oops:

MrIndia
24th May 2008, 03:39 AM
inga!!
specimen-ey kidaika maatekadhu. enga poyi experiment nadathurathu..

ellam kalyanam aanavanga.. jodi jodi-a suththi.. kadupugala kilapuraango :oops:

O dear GOD.. sathya sodhanai :? enaku intha ooru ponnugala pudika maatikuthu :x

MrIndia
24th May 2008, 05:37 AM
6. When u talk, NEVER EVER look anywhere else except her eyes. (looking away from the face, shows ur DILEMMA and COWARDICE, which girls may shun)

not only while talking.. even while she is walking in the opposite direction towards you.. and both get eye contact for 3 seconds or more.. athu oru thani kick-u.. heart beat increases.. :P :P

mgb
24th May 2008, 02:01 PM

sudhir.. nalla vaayula varudhu :evil: enna IR vs ARR pattimandramaa nadatha poringa ? namakku vendiyadhu namakku pudicha ponnoda kadala podarathuku oru subject.. ungalukku idha vida pazhamanaa situation varave varaadhu :P appidye "rojava thaalatti", "kannukkul nooru nilava" paathu, "andhi mazhaiya pozhiya" vechchu, "enna saththam indha neram"nu develop pannuvingalaa.. adha vittutu :x
always unlike pole attract.. so people with different view points are likely to get more attention than the ones who agree with them.. summa apdiye avanga subjectla pechu kuduthu, edhanaala appadi solraanga, avanga solradhu romba correct aanaa ippadi oru view point irukka chance irukke'nu humble'a aarambichu, slow'a dominate panna vendiyadhudane :evil:
same frequency irukkaradhaalaya, gurukkal ponnu bus conductoroda odi pogudhu :P idhellaam romba aaraichi panni time waste pannaadhinga.. approach eppovume konjam avangala ego'va satisfy panra madhiri aarambichu, neenga eppo avangala dominate panna aarambichinga appadinu avangalukku theriyaadha alavukku kondu vandhudanum :P ambududhen :P

crazy
24th May 2008, 02:06 PM
ganesh :lol: :thumbsup:

Devar Magan
24th May 2008, 03:36 PM

not only while talking.. even while she is walking in the opposite direction towards you.. and both get eye contact for 3 seconds or more.. athu oru thani kick-u.. heart beat increases.. :P :P :clap: :yes: exactly..

selvakumar
24th May 2008, 05:01 PM
inga!!
specimen-ey kidaika maatekadhu. enga poyi experiment nadathurathu..

ellam kalyanam aanavanga.. jodi jodi-a suththi.. kadupugala kilapuraango :oops:

O dear GOD.. sathya sodhanai :? enaku intha ooru ponnugala pudika maatikuthu :x

:lol: :lol: :oops: :oops:
Machi,
oru ponnu koodava unakku pudikkala... :huh: :P

dev
24th May 2008, 08:56 PM
Ganesh: :lol:

MADDY
25th May 2008, 01:02 PM
sudhir.. nalla vaayula varudhu :evil: enna IR vs ARR pattimandramaa nadatha poringa ? namakku vendiyadhu namakku pudicha ponnoda kadala podarathuku oru subject.. ungalukku idha vida pazhamanaa situation varave varaadhu :P appidye "rojava thaalatti", "kannukkul nooru nilava" paathu, "andhi mazhaiya pozhiya" vechchu, "enna saththam indha neram"nu develop pannuvingalaa.. adha vittutu :x
always unlike pole attract.. so people with different view points are likely to get more attention than the ones who agree with them.. summa apdiye avanga subjectla pechu kuduthu, edhanaala appadi solraanga, avanga solradhu romba correct aanaa ippadi oru view point irukka chance irukke'nu humble'a aarambichu, slow'a dominate panna vendiyadhudane :evil:
same frequency irukkaradhaalaya, gurukkal ponnu bus conductoroda odi pogudhu :P idhellaam romba aaraichi panni time waste pannaadhinga.. approach eppovume konjam avangala ego'va satisfy panra madhiri aarambichu, neenga eppo avangala dominate panna aarambichinga appadinu avangalukku theriyaadha alavukku kondu vandhudanum :P ambududhen :P

hahaha.......wat i meant by IR fan was she was diametrically opposite to me.............for me, diff in IR and ARR is as much as diff in communism and capitalism, which is what i meant there...........

the "opposite poles attract" theory is no more a foregone conclusion............for any relationship to work now, we need to have common minimum ground just bcos of the fact, the tolerance and adjustment capability of ppl. have come down............ofcourse, it all comes down to priorities, if the girl/love for her is more important, then we can put our preferences in backburner and persuade the girl........... :D .....ofcourse, as i said, it becomes tuf............u have to hide ur priorities, have the patience and knack to persuade the girl into ur line of thinking..........

Sinthiya
26th May 2008, 09:12 AM
:lol:...you got the 'don't' for sure...once in a while it's ok (for curiosity sakes), but don't get too technical :P...how can you tell? she'll nod and have nothing in response :oops:...time to change topic...:lol:

Sinthiya
26th May 2008, 09:18 AM
hahaha.......wat i meant by IR fan was she was diametrically opposite to me.............for me, diff in IR and ARR is as much as diff in communism and capitalism, which is what i meant there...........
so what? you may have different views and still have a very happy relationship, if you balance your priorities - couples with different cultural backgrounds deal with issues that are more drastic....ARR vs IR is nothing...:P

at the same time, opposing views lead to more conversation...if you're passionate about something i'm sure the girl will understand & vice versa, just don't constantly discuss it (may just bore her and make her go against your passion just to argue with you..:lol:...) :roll:...

sarna_blr

irritates any person.

girls may shun)

and bye.

healthy friendship.

too.

Goodluck!

:ty: very much....

Sinthiya
mgb :thumbsup: :)

SoftSword
26th May 2008, 12:11 PM

very valid and important point... :P
I second this...

sarna_blr
26th May 2008, 12:16 PM
Ganesh anna and SS... oru vEla ultaavaayiduchchunaa.... :roll:

SoftSword
26th May 2008, 12:58 PM
Ganesh anna and SS... oru vEla ultaavaayiduchchunaa.... :roll:

adhellaam onnum aagaadhu...
CONFIDENCE matters...

crazy
26th May 2008, 01:13 PM
sarna
idhu varaikkum kudutha tips try panni paarthu irukkeengala? illai pozhuthu pogalennu inge vandhu tips kettutti irukkeengala? :x

MADDY
27th May 2008, 08:15 AM
:lol:...you got the 'don't' for sure...once in a while it's ok (for curiosity sakes), but don't get too technical :P...how can you tell? she'll nod and have nothing in response :oops:...time to change topic...:lol:

ofcourse, i always get the dont's correctly :lol: .......

so what? you may have different views and still have a very happy relationship, if you balance your priorities - couples with different cultural backgrounds deal with issues that are more drastic....ARR vs IR is nothing...Razz

at the same time, opposing views lead to more conversation...if you're passionate about something i'm sure the girl will understand & vice versa, just don't constantly discuss it (may just bore her and make her go against your passion just to argue with you.

opposing views always lead to confusion.........anubavathhula solluraen :wink: .......but yea, u have to take my cases as extreme ones........ :)

MADDY
31st May 2008, 05:45 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDW9_l0R9ok

patience is a virtue :notworthy: ..........

ArulprakasH
31st May 2008, 06:11 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDW9_l0R9ok

patience is a virtue :notworthy: ..........

Bike ah parthaudan avalOda friend ukkarthiruntha innum unnmaiya irukkum.. :wink:

Shakthiprabha.
31st May 2008, 07:24 PM
appo bike mela love
aal mela illa

Lambretta
1st June 2008, 12:21 AM
appo bike mela love
Ibbidiya:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBUEXlOsGPY

:wink: :P :lol:

MADDY
23rd June 2008, 06:38 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9R32i6otk60

chanceless :lol: .....OMG, one of the best "pickup" i have ever seen in my life..........andha payyan enna naaalu ara vitta kooda, avanoda knack enakku varadhu :notworthy:

Shakthiprabha.
23rd June 2008, 11:58 AM

chanceless :lol: .....OMG, one of the best "pickup" i have ever seen in my life..........andha payyan enna naaalu ara vitta kooda, avanoda knack enakku varadhu :notworthy:

maddy,

THATS JUST FREINDSHIP!

no knack or patofying or whatever!
for heaven sake they are just kids! :evil:

(ithula avan ungalukku arai vera vidanama :cry: :banghead:)

Wibha
23rd June 2008, 12:07 PM
sp akka :rotfl2: :rotfl:

sorry it's just funny :oops:

Shakthiprabha.
23rd June 2008, 12:08 PM
What was funny?!

Wibha
23rd June 2008, 12:10 PM
THATS JUST FREINDSHIP!

sorry just don't mind me :ashamed:

Shakthiprabha.
23rd June 2008, 12:11 PM

wibhs,

Looks like 8TH or 7th standard ! :roll:

Wibha
23rd June 2008, 12:13 PM
yup :D

but even though your comment was on the little serious side i couldn't help cracking up :oops:

Shakthiprabha.
23rd June 2008, 12:14 PM
:D

SoftSword
23rd June 2008, 12:45 PM

maddy,

THATS JUST FREINDSHIP!

shouldn't we date our friends? :roll:

Shakthiprabha.
23rd June 2008, 12:48 PM
ss,

FRIENDSHIP cannot be mistook here, cause THIS DATING deals with someone u wanna date special!

Is it not?

and...

I DONT think u need tips to date a friend. A friend is simple, cool and no big etiquette or body language is needed to keep him or her happy. They are JUST UR FRIENDS, and its abs being URSELF, with no big tension to IMPRESS the other person.

you NEED NOT IMPRESS ur friend.

PPL NEED TIPS only when they date someone who do NOT take the place of a freind (in normal sense)

SoftSword
23rd June 2008, 12:52 PM
ss,

FRIENDSHIP cannot be mistook here, cause THIS DATING deals with someone u wanna date special!

Is it not?

and...

I DONT think u need tips to date a friend. A friend is simple, cool and no big etiquette or body language is needed to keep him or her happy. They are JUST UR FRIENDS, and its abs being URSELF, with no big tension to IMPRESS the other person.

you NEED NOT IMPRESS ur friend.

PPL NEED TIPS only when they date someone who do NOT take the place of a freind (in normal sense)

apoo dating'na ketta vaartthayaa...

Wibha
23rd June 2008, 12:53 PM

you don't date friends... adhu friendship ku nalladhilla :evil:

sarna_blr
23rd June 2008, 12:55 PM
apoo dating'na ketta vaartthayaa...

sarna_blr
23rd June 2008, 12:57 PM

below 18 are BANNED here... :evil:

Shakthiprabha.
23rd June 2008, 12:58 PM
ss,

DATING atleast what they sought here in THIS THREAD was to impress partner, which involves ATTRACTION!

Who ever said dating is sinful? I needs the right person place and t ime. Thats all. DEfinitely u WONT date a good friend.

Thats NOT dating. Thats just hanging out with a friend.

Wibha
23rd June 2008, 12:58 PM

below 18 are not BANNED here... :evil:

good morning...welcome to 21st century :lol2:

sarna_blr
23rd June 2008, 01:04 PM

below 18 are not BANNED here... :evil:

good morning...welcome to 21st century :lol2: