PDA

View Full Version : Biggest Mass Hero Of South India

Pages : 1 [2]

ajithfederer
17th February 2007, 12:48 AM
Chiru has great mass in andra only........Rajini mass is confined with more states........

rajini movies are watched by a lot number of people........

chiru movies in TN/KL :rotfl2: :rotfl: :lol: :lol:

Chiru -- Lord of masses vera :rotfl: :rotfl:

nerd...he tries to convey that mass audience refers to verithanamana fans...not just fans!

so if rajni is the biggest seller in south india...but chiru has great mass...little logical

m_23_bayarea
17th February 2007, 12:57 AM
To all Rajini fans: How will this thread shape up if SIVAJI flops big time? :oops:
:shock: ....yen indha vibareedha aasai? btw, ur avatar is :thumbsup:

Just for a change! :wink: :P

villan007
17th February 2007, 08:10 AM

adhu balayya thana ? :lol:

ajithfederer
19th February 2007, 10:39 AM
:oops: :yessir:

ajaybaskar
19th February 2007, 12:43 PM
Rajini by all means. Do u think Chiru's movies enjoy a run in Japan? Thats the power of rajni. CM coulnt match the collections of Anniyan, thats ok. If Chiru had acted in Anniyan, then Fantastic4's argument wud be rite.

Nakeeran
19th February 2007, 03:50 PM
Chiru's portrayal of gentleman character in that hindi version was PATHETIC .

This guy tried his best in NI also ! Let him be a super star / collection master in Andhra. No problem

but when it comes to entire SI, it becomes a race between KH and RK

Vartaaaaaaa

Fantastic4
20th February 2007, 04:23 PM
Hi All

Erica this is for you.. Chandramukhi is still running with some 600 days + .. do u think this movie is running full with everyshow??? dont you know whatz happening there???so we shudn't speak here on number of days a movie ran or running.. .. vijay's movie shivakasi ran for 200 + days.. we all know what the reality is..

This whole thread is based on mass following.. mass is not based on number of collections..if that is the case baba movie shud still be running.. why doesnt that happened..?? we all are debating on this from longtime.. but none of us are really debating or arguing on mass subject here.. Mass doesnt bother abt records of any heros.. they admire them to the core.. that is what i am trying to convey right from start of this thread.. Chiru "direct" movies run in AP / TN(Chennai and kanchi) and KN.. some said he is limited to AP(this is real funny) ... Stalin movie released in 16 theatres in bangalore alone.. Rajni has strong following in KN.. any recent movie of his released in so many theatres??? Bangalore is fully loaded with Telugu & Tamil audience alike.. may be tamilians a bit more in numbers than Telugu's there.. why doesnt it happened??We have loads of tamilians in hyderabad.. why none of Rajni movies release directly in Andhra??? Chittoor district has lots of Tamil influence... why rajni movies doesnt get released directly there???

Whatever i said is irrelevant here.. coz most of us are debating on this kind of arguments which has no room in this thread.. If this thread starts with heading "Biggest Box office heros " etc which is something more related to hits and collections then it wud have been a different story.. No this thread is not meant for that.. This thread meant for mass following.. A fan is different from a hardcore fan... Hardcore fans are treated as Mass... Now ... can rajni beat chiru on this ????

Erica.. u said u cant argue .. but u r just doing that..

Nerd.. u can never understand this.. u think u r the only one with sense.. but its the other way around...

Fantastic4
20th February 2007, 04:36 PM
Chiru's portrayal of gentleman character in that hindi version was PATHETIC .

This guy tried his best in NI also ! Let him be a super star / collection master in Andhra. No problem

but when it comes to entire SI, it becomes a race between KH and RK

Vartaaaaaaa

Mate.. dont compare KH with either Chiru or Rajni.. his class is different.. He is much more superior than these two.. Rajni can never ever be compared with Kamal either in acting or in dancing.. same case with chiru.. but limited to acting.. chiru's dances are far more better than kamal... fresh all the time.. but for sure chiru cannot be compared with kamal..

kamal is far more or better actor than his contemporaries ... ....

Also i think u better dont conclude things here.. Who acts pathetic and who performs well is known to everyone.. Does rajni acts well?? dont tell me this.. last time i have seen rajni who showed some histronics on his face is Dalapathi..... He has only onething which none of the other star has is his style... apart from that rajni is never good in acting or dancing...

On a lighter note...

What is vartaaaaaaa ?? is this a kind of abusing???

Fantastic4
20th February 2007, 04:48 PM

Chiru is the real meaning of Masses.. Welcome to the real world...

Balayya is another kid who actually claims himself as god of masses etc... :lol: :lol: :lol:

thimuru
20th February 2007, 04:56 PM
whats the real power of balayya in ur state?

who the leader in younger generation?

thamizhvaanan
20th February 2007, 06:34 PM
This whole thread is based on mass following..
I have only one doubt... how do u rate/quantify mass following? :huh:

Alek Niranjan
20th February 2007, 07:46 PM
Chiru has Great mass following and the fans who can do anything for him than any other actor in the country.

Chiru's Telugu movie collection in AP alone is higher than Collections for Rajni movie in TN.

Before Chandramuki , Chiru's SDMBBS,Indira,Tagore grossed morethan 50 crs only in AP and Overseas.

Chandra Muki's Overall collection = TN+AP+KN+KL+Overseas = 70cr - 80cr.

Rajni leads in following Areas.

Rajni movie is running well in all the 4 states and that too if the movie has a good word of mouth.

So it doesn;t mean that Rajni has the fan following in all the states

If the movie is good , it will run otherwise it would flop like Baba.

FYI -> Aparchit had a good opening than CM In AP. Does it mean that Vikram/Shankar has more fan following than Rajni.

However this thread not for hit and collections of any hero. This is purely on Mass following.

m_23_bayarea
20th February 2007, 07:52 PM
If this thread starts with heading "Biggest Box office heros " etc which is something more related to hits and collections then it wud have been a different story.. No this thread is not meant for that.. This thread meant for mass following.. A fan is different from a hardcore fan... Hardcore fans are treated as Mass... Now ... can rajni beat chiru on this ????

Maybe this thread should be titled,

"Who's got more HARDCORE fans in S. India?"

I'm Sorry, Hardcore fans are not considered MASSES!

Here is the meaning of the word MASS, taken from DICTIONARY.com...

the masses, the ordinary or common people as a whole; the working classes or the lower social classes.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/mass

And now you are basing this thread on pure SUBJECTIVITY, and not facts or figures! Like somebody pointed out already, how would you define HARDCORE? :roll:

Are we talking about fans being CRAZY? Then, I hope Rajini loses in that comparison! :lol:

m_23_bayarea
20th February 2007, 07:55 PM
Who acts pathetic and who performs well is known to everyone.. Does rajni acts well?? dont tell me this.. last time i have seen rajni who showed some histronics on his face is Dalapathi..... He has only onething which none of the other star has is his style... apart from that rajni is never good in acting or dancing...

If you think Rajini doesnt act well, then so be it!

Yeah, so just because somebody has style, he can become Superstar? I know and have seen soooooooooo many mimicry artists perform the same STYLE! Are they all Superstars getting 15-20 crores a movie?

You still have to appreciate the fact that without any acting, or dancing skills, you're still spending soooo much time writing about him! I'm sure you wont make such efforts for some useless fellow....

VARTAAAA!!! :lol:

m_23_bayarea
20th February 2007, 08:01 PM
Chiru has Great mass following and the fans who can do anything for him than any other actor in the country.

Chiru's Telugu movie collection in AP alone is higher than Collections for Rajni movie in TN.

Before Chandramuki , Chiru's SDMBBS,Indira,Tagore grossed morethan 50 crs only in AP and Overseas.

Chandra Muki's Overall collection = TN+AP+KN+KL+Overseas = 70cr - 80cr.

Rajni leads in following Areas.

Rajni movie is running well in all the 4 states and that too if the movie has a good word of mouth.

So it doesn;t mean that Rajni has the fan following in all the states

If the movie is good , it will run otherwise it would flop like Baba.

FYI -> Aparchit had a good opening than CM In AP. Does it mean that Vikram/Shankar has more fan following than Rajni.

However this thread not for hit and collections of any hero. This is purely on Mass following.

Shall we start listing what all crazy things the fans did for Chiru and Rajini respectively? :roll:

Of course Chiru's collection will be more in AP than Rajini's in TN, cos the market in AP is much bigger! Can we base the collections per capita or something like that? :wink:

Why are we talking BEFORE Chandramukhi here? Can we talk AFTER Chandramukhi? :P

So many movies have good word-of-mouth! So you're saying all those movies run well in 4 states no matter who the hero is? :o

What does MASS FOLLOWING mean, if it cannot be used to attain higher BO successes? :notworthy:

Fantastic4
20th February 2007, 08:18 PM
whats the real power of balayya in ur state?

who the leader in younger generation?

Balayya has got mass power in Raayalaseema..( Cuddappah , kurnool) , guntur he has got strong following..

In younger generations we can name Jr.NTR .. He is really emerging as mass attraction in AP...

Fantastic4
20th February 2007, 08:27 PM
Who acts pathetic and who performs well is known to everyone.. Does rajni acts well?? dont tell me this.. last time i have seen rajni who showed some histronics on his face is Dalapathi..... He has only onething which none of the other star has is his style... apart from that rajni is never good in acting or dancing...

If you think Rajini doesnt act well, then so be it!

Yeah, so just because somebody has style, he can become Superstar? I know and have seen soooooooooo many mimicry artists perform the same STYLE! Are they all Superstars getting 15-20 crores a movie?

You still have to appreciate the fact that without any acting, or dancing skills, you're still spending soooo much time writing about him! I'm sure you wont make such efforts for some useless fellow....

VARTAAAA!!! :lol:

Let me make a point clear here.... i am spending time here to write about chiru but not about rajni.. if this thread doesnt have a name called chiru .. i wud have cared a damn for this post...

Coming to the point of style which rajni got.. Rajni doesnt belong to this generation.. at his generation no one else has got that style.. that made him different from others in tamil industry... he made sure that he utilizes it to the maximum... so yes.. i support what i said earlier.. rajni doesnt have acting capabilities when matched with his charisma or popularity he is having today..

again we are deviating from the topic..

selvakumar
20th February 2007, 08:55 PM
Fantastic4,
Being a keen reader of this thread, I must say "Kudos to your patience and the way you come up with replies" :thumbsup:

I agree that in an industry which heavily relies on Heroes fighting against 100s of men, Hero single handedly winning the battle, etc (to be short Masala industry 90%) it requires many things to survive. Chiru had done that well among many who readily acquire mass with just one movie. (AP)

Again FYI, though I don't like Rajini now, I must say he is a great actor. My favorite one is : "6 to 60" and few more as well.

Ofcourse I agree that "No actor in an industry like AP will dare to act in films similar to RudhraVeeNa continously. Chiru had realised that long back and had gone in the usual masala way, delivering many movies in the whole process"

m_23_bayarea
20th February 2007, 09:20 PM
Let me make a point clear here.... i am spending time here to write about chiru but not about rajni.. if this thread doesnt have a name called chiru .. i wud have cared a damn for this post...

Same here dude! If this thread was not pulling Rajini, I would not even be here! :D

Coming to the point of style which rajni got.. Rajni doesnt belong to this generation.. at his generation no one else has got that style.. that made him different from others in tamil industry... he made sure that he utilizes it to the maximum... so yes.. i support what i said earlier.. rajni doesnt have acting capabilities when matched with his charisma or popularity he is having today..

Yupp! You find out something in you that will work professionally, and go use it to the fullest to attain success... I think that's what even Software Engineers or any professionals will do! :P

Nerd
20th February 2007, 10:03 PM
Fantastic: Let me get this straight here.

My definition of mass and almost all the dictionaries in the world will go with mine - Massive. Massive following in all 4 states, whose movies will have a great run in all 4 states.

Your definition of mass - hardcore-ism. I don't want to buy that. So according to my definition, Rajini is bigger, easily. According to yours may be Chiru is bigger.

Its upto others to decide, whose definition to go by. If you have anything to refute w.r.to my definition, we can have a discussion. B4N :wave:

Nerd
20th February 2007, 10:17 PM
Two things:

#1 - Rajini is a great actor. http://forumhub.mayyam.com/hub/viewtopic.php?t=8542&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=390
If you havent seen atleast half of the movies that I had listed there, you have NO rights to talk about his acting skills. Chiru might be an equally good actor but I have not seen his films. I did not degrade chiru anywhere in this thread and I expect the same common courtesy from you 8-)

#2 - Chiru better than Kh when it comes to dance is news to me :shock:

<<Dig Ends>>

Sanjeevi
21st February 2007, 03:23 PM
:rotfl: How i missed this thread :o

First chiru should defeat his opponents in telugu. Mehesh babu's Pokiri is biggest ever hit in telugu. right?. Then he can compete with rajni :lol:

somebody told chiru movies had superb run in chennai. It was funny. If you get victory in 100m run participated only by telugu people in USA, then how will you call you won first place in USA atheletics?. Baseless argument. Truely, no one film of Chiranjeevi had a good run in TN, AFAIK.

Ejamaan is a benchmark in Tamil movie which ran more than 100 days without audience.

It was hit not flop deinitely

joe
11th March 2007, 10:38 PM
I read the entire thread .

Not because I am from TN ,I have collegues from Andra also..Eppadi kooti Kalichu parthaalum ...Rajini wins hands down :)

joe
11th March 2007, 10:43 PM
chiru's dances are far more better than kamal

:omg: :shock:

rajathalai
12th March 2007, 03:20 AM
Its Rajini ,i have been seeing both Telugu and tamil movies and i have to say that Rajini has more mass ,people say that chiru is the highest paid actor before CM ,thats true ,i think films like Padaiyappa ,Baba were produced by Rajini himself so in that way may be chiru is highest paid actor .
Chiru films only run in chennai because telugu people are more in chennai and for ur info telugu cine industry wants to dubbing films of rajini so that they can make more money.(remember krish made huge money )

Facts: Rajini movie padaiyappa was a huge hot in andhra when compared to other movie in telugu during that time.

thimuru
14th March 2007, 10:07 PM
http://sify.com/movies/tamil/fullstory.php?id=14409383

nerdy
20th March 2007, 04:28 PM

So?

thamizhvaanan
20th March 2007, 06:05 PM
innumapa inga kozhappam theerala? :confused2:

Jabroni
21st March 2007, 12:17 AM

So?

both Cheeruuu are waste fellows.

nerdy
25th March 2007, 01:47 PM

So?

both Cheeruuu and Raaajaani are waste fellows.

You don't Say. :o

great
25th March 2007, 02:39 PM
Guys

Please discuss about the Biggest Mass hero of the South India.

Its Brahmanand :swinghead: :yes:

Jabroni
25th March 2007, 09:28 PM

So?

both Cheeruuu and Raaajaani are waste fellows.

You don't Say. :o
I was drunk when I said it.

I am not now. Listen to me again. Cheeruu is a waste fellow.

RPB
25th March 2007, 09:39 PM
RAJINI IS BIGGEST MASS OF SOUTH INDIA AND INDIA WITH OUT DOUGHT,RAJINI MOVIES GOOD RUN IN KERALA ,ANDHRA AND KARNATAKA,BUT KERALA PEOPLE ASK ME"WHO IS CHERANJEEVI?,CHIRANJEEVI MOVIE ONLY RUN IN ANDRA AND SOME PARTS OF TAMIL NADU.ALL AREA VILLAYUM THALAIVAR RAJINI NEE THAAN BIGGEST MASS HERO :thumbsup:

Raghu
26th March 2007, 04:23 PM
SUPER* RAJNIKANTH, the name says it all :2thumbsup: :cool2: :victory: :clap: :bluejump: :redjump: :boo: :P

m_23_bayarea
26th March 2007, 10:44 PM

Then what can I say abt most of my posts? :lol: :lol:

ajithfederer
26th March 2007, 10:50 PM
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Then what can I say abt most of my posts? :lol: :lol:

kb
12th June 2007, 10:22 AM
:lol2:

pera ketavidaney chumma athiruthilla :D :D

m_23_bayarea
13th June 2007, 12:31 AM
:lol2:

pera ketavidaney chumma athiruthilla :D :D

CNN-IBN has been telecasting videos and articles one after the other as to who's the biggest star in INDIA is, whether Big B or Rajini! This thread can be locked henceforth! :P :P :P

kb
19th June 2007, 11:16 AM
'Sivaji' is running with huge collections in the US. The collections those were made by 'Stalin' on a whole were crossed just in 3 days in US by Sivaji being a dubbed film. The plight is same for both Telugu and Tamil versions. The recovery is a cake walk with this film and ending up with huge profits is also foreseen.

Sivaji is really creating waves with huge following from all segments of Telugu and Tamil population. It is also observed in a few places that Hindi and other language population belonging to India are also seen in theatres those came to watch the film looking at its hype. That way the audience size is also increasing going beyond the target lines.

Such huge collection was made because of huge ticket prices. On the first day the tickets were sold at US$ 15 in some places for Telugu version and US$ 20 - $25 for Tamil version.

sarna_blr
11th March 2008, 03:43 PM
Rajini dhaaan.........

Arthi
11th March 2008, 03:44 PM
sarna, enna ovvOru thread-a thEdipidichu uyir kOdukareengalaa :roll: ;) :lol:

sarna_blr
11th March 2008, 03:48 PM
bore...adikkushu....Rajini is the real mass...

Chiru copies acting from kamal and style from Rajini....unmaya dhaanga...enakku chiru padangal paththaa...yEdho RA..KAMAL..JINI padam paakkura maadhiri feeling....

Arthi
11th March 2008, 03:50 PM
Its Rajini ,i have been seeing both Telugu and tamil movies and i have to say that Rajini has more mass ,people say that chiru is the highest paid actor before CM ,thats true ,i think films like Padaiyappa ,Baba were produced by Rajini himself so in that way may be chiru is highest paid actor .
Chiru films only run in chennai because telugu people are more in chennai and for ur info telugu cine industry wants to dubbing films of rajini so that they can make more money.(remember krish made huge money )

Facts: Rajini movie padaiyappa was a huge hot in andhra when compared to other movie in telugu during that time.

Digression:
How home this hubber post numner is 0 when he made this post? :confused2:
can any Mod help??

sarna_blr
11th March 2008, 03:55 PM
ARTHI...it was his 1st and last post...wn he posts 2nd post..his post cunt will be one...OK

CEDYBLUE
3rd April 2008, 02:27 PM
without an iota of doubt.....the one and the only 'SUPER STAR' is the biggest mass hero in South India :thumbsup: :redjump: :bluejump: Rajnikanth, daylight and chiranjeevi.....

sarna_blr
3rd April 2008, 02:30 PM
sooriyana kayyaala maraikkamudiyaadhu....avar orudhadavE sonnaa... :smokesmirk:

PARAMASHIVAN
2nd March 2010, 07:24 PM
haiyo haiyo

ithuku vera thread a ..super* yaarenu keata chinna kuzhanthaiyum sollum

:notworthy:

raghavendran
20th April 2010, 05:52 PM
thalaivar rajni dhaan.....chiru gaaru...next.. sure

Narashima
14th May 2010, 04:09 PM
obviously 'Shivaji Rao' !

kid-glove
14th May 2010, 04:12 PM
Ram Charan Teja :P

Narashima
14th May 2010, 04:13 PM

who is that? :roll:

kid-glove
14th May 2010, 04:17 PM
Dheera...Dheera...Magadheera !

Sarna
14th May 2010, 04:18 PM

:lol:

Sarna
14th May 2010, 04:19 PM
Dheera...Dheera...Magadheera !

chirutha :shoot:

kid-glove
14th May 2010, 04:25 PM
Saw Parugu (by Bommarillu director) *-ing Allu Arjuna?

Sarna
14th May 2010, 04:45 PM

yes. why ?

kid-glove
14th May 2010, 04:47 PM

yes. why ?

I haven't seen it. How is it? Now Charan is doing the director's next film.

Sarna
15th May 2010, 11:43 AM

yes. why ?

I haven't seen it. How is it? Now Charan is doing the director's next film.

I liked the movie but ungalukku pudikkumaanradhu dhaan question mark :P

Boy seeing a girl and falling in love..... the girls whole family is made of rowdies and goondaas but controlled by single dhadha( the father of girl who hates love ).... andha dhaadhaa enna solraarO adha dhaan andh rowdies and goondaas family kekkum.... andha dhaadhaavukku ponnunaa uyir..... ippadi oru story

first half - love + comedy
second half - love and father-daughter sentiment konjam thookkalaa irukkum... last 30mins orey alugaachchi kaaviyam dhaan.

kid-glove
15th May 2010, 11:57 AM
Sarna,
That's pretty much like every other Telugu film :D

Which means it won't be a misfire. ;)

arjun885
25th May 2010, 02:00 PM
Rajnikanth...surely biggest mass hero in south India...

becoz his movies are even liked in kerala(my place)...Sivaji(2007) released in a record no. of theatres(86) in kerala which was the then highest for any movie in kerala....

chiranjeevi might be the biggest in andhra but when considering the whole of south india he is nowhere near to rajnikanth...

shajith1994
31st May 2010, 04:16 PM
Rajnikanth...surely biggest mass hero in south India...

becoz his movies are even liked in kerala(my place)...Sivaji(2007) released in a record no. of theatres(86) in kerala which was the then highest for any movie in kerala....

chiranjeevi might be the biggest in andhra but when considering the whole of south india he is nowhere near to rajnikanth...

agreed