PDA

View Full Version : Which MD is best suited for Rajini?

Pages : 1 2 [3]

great
5th June 2006, 06:26 PM
Lets talk reality today.

Can IR reproduce the roaring Podhuvaga en manasu thangam today ? I wonder :cry:

Why not buddy !!! Its all in the hands of director how effeciently they are taking the work out of IR . havent you listened to Hey Ram , virumandi !!!!!

No wonder RK chose other MDs & the selection of ARR was expected

Your point is silly !!!! Do you mean to say RK knows music more than IR :shock:

Nakeeran
5th June 2006, 06:39 PM
Lets talk reality today.

Why not buddy !!! Its all in the hands of director how effeciently they are taking the work out of IR . havent you listened to Hey Ram , virumandi !!!!!

So you could quote only kamal movies with IR :lol: which proves that the so called IR loyalty by you guys is totally Kamal oriented :wink:
Wonder you all will react if Kamal does a KA with IR :lol:

Your Heyram is 2000 release . Already 5 loooong years old .

Virumandi songs , when compared to the old IR , pedestrian / ordinary. Only Kamal fans will cheer ( THAT TOO WITH A VESTED INTEREST :wink: )

great
5th June 2006, 06:45 PM
I know you are Anti IR element :)

mamu !!! The tunes are selected based on the movie :huh:

MD cannot tune whichever they want.

nilavupriyan
5th June 2006, 06:48 PM
Lets talk reality today.

So you could quote only kamal movies with IR :lol: which proves that the so called IR loyalty by you guys is totally Kamal oriented :wink:
Wonder you all will react if Kamal does a KA with IR :lol:

Your Heyram is 2000 release . Already 5 loooong years old .

Virumandi songs , when compared to the old IR , pedestrian / ordinary. Only Kamal fans will cheer ( THAT TOO WITH A VESTED INTEREST :wink: )

virumaandi had better mass songs than any of the recent arr albums in tamil!..

i felt "kasi rameshwaram adaki aazhum aandiyappa" at the end to be a very good mass song after a long..and also the melodies..

i feel ir can reproduce the magic again...just feel ....as "podhuvaga en manasu" still remains a benchmark!..i rate ir higher than arr in producing mass songs!

may be arr would be able to produce great bgms in mass movies..but songs are not that way..even oruvan oruvan mudhalali is wonderful song..but not exactly a mass song..i enjoyed "vetri kodi kattu song!...what abt baba?

MusicIsLife
5th June 2006, 06:49 PM
So you could quote only kamal movies with IR

Nakeerare,
athu eppadi neenga matram correekta->nethi adi adikeerenga?
athu thaan solleetengale, IR-oda 80's touch poyachunnu.

Athukku appuramum enna vested interest? neenga sollarathu mattum thaan pothu karutha?

MusicIsLife
5th June 2006, 07:01 PM
I know you are Anti IR element
Great
appadi sollatheenga Nakeerarai patri, avar ARR-ku equal support venumgarar, which is nyayam but when it comes to TFM it is hard to compare only selected movies of RK to a wide list.
Let us take somethings in retrospect: RK did do more movies in 80's than in 90's than in 2000, so the MD's having to work with RK is relatively less as years pass by. After the debacle of Baba (the movie) at BO, CM was a low fanfare affair, but turned to be the magic golden goose. So with the hype/intensity and such a demand to produce a gr8 movie in Shivaji, ARR must be under lot of pressure, coz personally he might not loose at the end of the day (coz Music is a separate contract than Movies, nebody in show biz can explain better)

IR-ala music poda mudiyadhu appadinnu sollarathu is just bologne. IR will give his brand of music and his signature will be written all over it, that might not be the pulse of the audience, coz there is always a trend to compare IR against IR (which is a double edged sword), Damn IR brings back old types, Damn IR if he brings new innovative freshness to his style that does not appeal.

Nakeeran
5th June 2006, 07:03 PM

Nakeerare,

Athukku appuramum enna vested interest? neenga sollarathu mattum thaan pothu karutha?

MIL,

Look at the focus of some guys around here ! & their choice of songs are oriented towards kamal movies only :twisted: & why not other movies :wink:

Leave them alone. Avangaloda IR loyalty is just confined to Kamal movies only

True music lover , especially someone who is following IR since inception will definitely not digest the recent songs especially the ones like virumandi

Unga ul manasu enna solludhu MIL ?

Ultimately, we are all optimistics and hoping for some old magic only no MIL ?

Nakeeran
5th June 2006, 07:09 PM
IR-ala music poda mudiyadhu appadinnu sollarathu is just bologne. IR will give his brand of music and his signature will be written all over it, that might not be the pulse of the audience, coz there is always a trend to compare IR against IR (which is a double edged sword), Damn IR brings back old types, Damn IR if he brings new innovative freshness to his style that does not appeal.

Xactly MIL !

my IR expectations & benchmarking stems from IR only :D

The standards & levels that he set earlier cant be surpassed by anybody

can I expect :

1. en vaanile oray venilaa - beauty ..superb
2. Aasaya kathula thoodhu vittu - A surprise package with innovative rhythym . Unique those days
3. Seno rita - fast paced . Vow what interludes !!

nilavupriyan
5th June 2006, 07:09 PM

Nakeerare,

MIL,

Look at the focus of some guys around here ! & their choice of songs are oriented towards kamal movies only :twisted: & why not other movies :wink:

True music lover , especially someone who is following IR since inception will definitely not digest the recent songs especially the ones like virumandi

kamal movieslam tamil movies thana?..pinna enna japanese moviesa..if ir can compose well for kamal he can for rajni..

Nakeeran
5th June 2006, 07:12 PM

WRONG . not applicable to RK movies.

Of late, there has been a standard set pattern for RK .

Introduction song

love duet

sentimental - thought provoking

thamash song - kindifying heroene

Probably you are not watching Rajini movies :wink:

Nakeeran
5th June 2006, 07:16 PM
guys.

about mass songs,

KICKU YERUDHE indeed is a nice pick from ARR

I like the rhythm , especially the trumphet interludes before the first charanam

Why no one is touching this song ? because of PREJUDICE ??

great
5th June 2006, 07:16 PM
MIL,

Nakeeran,

I cant bear ur delusion :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Have u listened to Unnai vida song from virumandi :evil:

Just bcoz you hate KH that doesnt mean which should quote song from your fav actor movie :twisted:

I am speeachless :| :rotfl: man we have listned to many IR tracks if not all ...... MUSIC IS NOT UR ASSET !!!!

from when you have become true music lover :huh:

nilavupriyan
5th June 2006, 07:25 PM

WRONG . not applicable to RK movies.

Of late, there has been a standard set pattern for RK .

Introduction song

love duet

sentimental - thought provoking

thamash song - kindifying heroene

Probably you are not watching Rajini movies :wink:

IPPO ENNA SOLLA VARREENGA..idhellam irku kashtamna? :rotfl:

Nakeeran
5th June 2006, 07:29 PM
Nilavupriyare

Great garu oru thamash post pannarungo !

enna solraarna :

TUNES ARE SELECTED BASED ON THE MOVIE

Ennudaya villakkam , this doesnt apply to RK movies

Tikhai ?

MusicIsLife
5th June 2006, 07:32 PM
Nakeerare,
Contrary to belief, I liked Virumandi songs, the BGM et all.

I still believe and strongly say, IR can carry a movie with his sheer magic of music. Will it appeal to everybody is just a matter of debate.
Can he be different? Yes

These are all possibilities that strongly favor IR. Not only for KH movies, also for RK movies.

Will his combo with Shankar work? I don't think so.

MusicIsLife
5th June 2006, 07:35 PM
One of friends sent me this as an email, but really liked it.
da vinci code - the tamizh version!!

Robert Lingam I.P.S (Vijaykanth) visits Madurai to deliver a lecture in college about public safety. The head pujari of Meenakshi temple is murdered. He was stabbed to death, but before dying he lies down in the robotic break dance position next to a shiva lingam, the message clearly being "call robert lingam". He had also smashed the breasts of a goddess statue and hung a bell with a chain from her hip. Also clutched in his hand is the Congress party manifesto with the 49% reservation for OBCs underlined with his blood.

Pujari's grand daughter Mahalakshmi (Sneha) had just returned from USA with a degree in cryptology, symbology, singing and group-dance. She cuts short her weekend trip to Chennai and returns to Madurai upon the murder. She meets Commissioner Lingam at the murder site and together embark to solve the murder and in the process "witness the biggest cover up in Hindu history". "My 'Thaatha' used to insist that me and my brother play hide and seek inside the temple", said Mahalakshmi. "Why the congress manifesto? Why the underlining on the reservation part? Was your thaatha going to lose his job as head-priest to an OBC candidate?", puzzled look on Lingam's face with knit eyebrows.

"Thaatha always said reservation was plain bull shit"

"What?"

"Bull shit - very rarely he used english but whenever this topic used to come up, he wud use that term"

Lingam's eyes lit up. "That's the clue...yes, bull shit, oh Jesus how did I miss that", excited he clutches Mahalakshmi's wrist as they bolt out of the murder scene.

"Where is the biggest Nandi bull statue in this temple complex?"

"by the East gate"

"Let's go".................

Lingam put his hand into the orifice which was the asshole of the Nandi bull statue. His fingers felt the cold touch of an ancient palm leaf. Pulling it out Lingam attempted to read under the flickering light of the solitary lamp post nearby. Neatly written in outdated tamil script were the lines,

"Kai Anchu, Vaai Nooru Periya bookukule oru chinna book"

"Ah", Lingam sighed.

"What does it mean?"

"I have heard both these lines before...but in a very different context"

Lingam looked skywards for some divine intervention to help him solve this new clue. Towering into the skyline in front of him as dawn was breaking,was the tall gopuram of the temple. Quickly turning around, a smile danced on Lingam's lips as his sight fell on all the five towers.

"The five towers, phallic symbols...the five Pandava brothers, We need to get to a library, I need to see the original copy of the Kama sutra",

"this early in the morning?" asked Mahalakshmi as they hurried towards Lingam's jeep.

As they jeep hurtled towards the town library, Lingam explained, "Few temples in India are famous for their erotic art and architecture. The kings built those to encourage population growth.For centuries, there has been rumours of a secret society that guarded a secret behind such art and symbols, a secret so powerful that if revealed would shake the very foundations of conservative culture."

COMING SOON TO A SCREEN NEAR YOU....WITNESS THE GREATEST COVER UP IN HINDU HISTORY A SECRET SO DEVASTATING THAT IF REVEALED COULD LEAD TO EVEN MORE CATACLISMIC POPULATION EXPLOSION.....

WAS THE MOST NOTORIOUS PIECE OF INDIAN LITERATURE ORIGINALLY PART OF THE GREATEST EPIC POEM EVER WRITTEN?

WERE THE MEN AND WOMEN OF THE KAMASUTRA THE SAME GODS AND GODDESSES GLORIFIED IN ANCIENT TEXTS?

CONTINUING WITH THE MODERN INDIAN TRADITION OF BLATANTLY APING THE WEST....

A.M.RATNAM PRESENTS

CAPTAIN in

THE DA MACHI CODE

'SO CORNY A DARK MAN'

PONGAL 2007

nilavupriyan
5th June 2006, 07:37 PM
Nilavupriyare

enna solraarna :

Tikhai ?

neenga baba chandramukhiyellam paatheengala!....tunes were selected based on movie there!

no kindifying song or anything like that..rajni padam paapeengala maateengala..

Nakeeran
5th June 2006, 07:45 PM
Nilavupriyare

enna solraarna :

Tikhai ?

neenga baba chandramukhiyellam paatheengala!....tunes were selected based on movie there!

Oho :lol:

Devuda devuda / Dippu kumari :lol:

kokku para para :lol:

konja neram konja vendum :lol:

baba oru kichu thaa :lol:

All are situation oriented :twisted:

nilavupriyan
5th June 2006, 07:55 PM
Nilavupriyare

enna solraarna :

Tikhai ?

Oho :lol:

Devuda devuda / Dippu kumari :lol:

kokku para para :lol:

konja neram konja vendum :lol:

baba oru kichu thaa :lol:

All are situation oriented :twisted:

dint u read arr interview!

first of a mass song like "vetri kodi kattu" "batshah paru" "are not in these movies..

arr was asked why..and he said "baba doesnt have the situation like that"..

compare basha padayappa and these movies!

nilavupriyan
5th June 2006, 07:57 PM
nakeera..love songs are present in all movies..not created for rajni movies alone! :rotfl:

Nakeeran
5th June 2006, 08:09 PM
nakeera..love songs are present in all movies..not created for rajni movies alone! :rotfl:

Naan sonna listukku unga badhila kanum :lol:

kaipulla escapu :wink: :lol: :lol: :wink:

great
5th June 2006, 08:11 PM
Nakeeran anne , ithuvarairaikku naan ketta questionnukku reply varla :roll: escappppppppppppppppeeeeeeeeUUUUUUUU :?:

nilavupriyan
5th June 2006, 08:16 PM

konja neram konja neram baba kichu kichu pa are love songs which are sure for any tamil film

Nakeeran
5th June 2006, 08:22 PM

konja neram konja neram baba kichu kichu pa are love songs which are sure for any tamil film

Idha unga vayalaye vazi moziyanumnu wait panni kondu irundhen :lol: :lol:

So love songs doesnt need any sequence / situation

Introduction / heroene kindifying songs are order of the day for RK movies

Vera ennak irukku anne ?

appdi endru oru arputhamana vilakkam koduthare inge oruthar :lol:

Andha logic RK moviesukku porundhadhu :wink:

great
5th June 2006, 08:28 PM
Nakeerar !!! Now a days we are missng senthil comedies in films....

jokes apart !!!..

Do you think virumandi songs would fit mannan/Ejaman :?:

Themes are defn different "ISAI METHAI" Nakkerar avargalae.

Though its romantic melodious song its should convey the right mood of the film :(

MusicIsLife
5th June 2006, 08:34 PM

Nakeeran
I want to answer to the following questions

Ul Manasu enna solludhu: En ul manasu, veli manasu rendum Virumandi songs and BGM were absolutely gr8-nnu (may be it is not upto your standards, but sincerely it did not falter my expectations out of KH movie or IR)

The difference between your thought process and mine is

I guess, you believe IR has lost touch and never will recover that will satisfy you of 80's.

My belief is IR has not lost touch, he is just out-of-focus and disconnected with TFM. The thing which is hard to explain is (which was done b4 several times) but we prefer not to hear is
IR cannot give 80's music and the listener will go, it is same stereotypical music, but if he freshens himself with some gr8 new innovation, then the listener would say, it is not like the 80's. This is brand IR set to his own trend, then we will be end up comparing IR to some other MD, which is not right by the way.
So we will end up in the never-ending loop.

The problem here we have is: We prefer to ignore all the good works of IR/ARR/anybody for the matter of fact just by virtue of comparison.

I am not going to say you preferred to ignore the good works for not-so-big-production houses that IR has connected himself with for producing gr8 music in recent years, but it might not be the mass thing, yet he is kind-a having an edge over the BGM ball game in TFM.

Nakeeran
5th June 2006, 08:50 PM
True MIL. Nice exchange of thoughts

but dont you feel that the taste of TODAY'S MUSIC LOVERS has changed a lot

What I strongly feel is that there is a PARADIGM SHIFT IN MUSICAL TASTE NOW .

when IR entered, the old order changeth.....

Probably music lovers wanted a change from the great MSV melody of the 60s and 70s & they found IR music new & innovative especially the way he structured the preludes & interludes apart from coming up with some mind blowing innovations here and there( like poomalaye thol serava , madai thirandhu, uravenum pudhiyavanil, ilam pani thulir )

this trend continued up to early 90s

the arrival of ARR & others changed the trend to a new brand of music which has strongly consolidated now

Under the circumstances, the music of IR , if doesnt change to the new order, may become outdated / obsolete

Again, when I mention about today's music lovers ,

I will not consider the likes of Kamal followers here as their loyalty to IR music is purely a function of how long KH sides with IR .

the moment there is some friction between the 2, they will spit fire

now my question is , whether IR is willing to change his composition style to suit with the new trend ?

MusicIsLife
5th June 2006, 09:10 PM
but dont you feel that the taste of TODAY'S MUSIC LOVERS has changed a lot

It should, and it is good to have a change. Trust me, if you are going to compare ARR after 2010 and say, he has no magic he had in 1995-20005 era which we should be ashamed off.

now my question is , whether IR is willing to change his composition style to suit with the new trend ?
Why should he would be my question? He might still give variations!! but are we ready to hear them?

great
5th June 2006, 09:14 PM
Change is inevitable. Change is the only thing which is constant.

Nakeerar will you be eating the same idly for year no you would look for dosa , pizza etc etc !!!

accept change else you(anybody) would become extinct 8-)

Nakeeran
5th June 2006, 09:25 PM
Change is inevitable. Change is the only thing which is constant.

Nakeerar will you be eating the same idly for year no you would look for dosa , pizza etc etc !!!

accept change else you(anybody) would become extinct 8-)

:rotfl: :rotfl: Idha thathuvatha ungallukule sollikunga :lol:
idha seyuradhu neenga :wink:
Pizza ( ARR ) rasiyunga mudhalla
appuram idli ( IR ) sapdunga

Adha vittuvittu andha pazaya idli seyyum samayalkarar pizza seivarnu neenga edhirpartha :cry: :oops:

great
5th June 2006, 09:29 PM
Nakkeera unnoda ariyamaya nenacha :lol2: enna panrathuney theriyala :(

Ammava , thangachinnu kupuda mudiyathu annathey !!!!

if you cannot accept the fact enna rotfl thaana :poke:

Nakeeran
5th June 2006, 09:36 PM

I am not surprised :lol: this is routine reaction from you guys :lol: to chide me personally :lol: when you run out of ideas :lol:
bereft of ideas :wink:

The fact that you could quote only songs from Kamal movies is a clear case that you are a pure kamal biased IR adharavalar & nothing else :wink: Its reflects unilateral thinking / attitude towards music based on one's idol :wink:

rajasaranam
5th June 2006, 09:39 PM
NAKEERA Neethaan antha idli seiravaru pizza seivaarannu ethirparkura appuram ummanu moonjiya vachukira..... :roll: avar yaen change pannanum avar stylea already we are bugged with his usage of synths in recent movies. avar pazhaya stylelayae poatta podhum with those grand orchestration and acoustical recordings. that would be a great help to millions of IR lovers :)

BTW un listla irukira ella paatum +extravavae Virumaandi matrum pithamaganla irukku
Intro- Viru viru virumaandi
Kindal- kombula poova suthi
love- unnai vida
Thathuvan-pirayae pirayae
sogam-maada vilakae
santhosham-elangaathu visudhae

nee innum ethana emotions vaena sollu kadantha 5 varushathula IR athellam pottu iruppar...Intha paatellam Rajini padathukku suit aagathunnu neenacha nee poonai madhiri kannai moodittu irukkaenu thaan artham :twisted:

Nakeeran
5th June 2006, 09:53 PM
NAKEERA Neethaan antha idli seiravaru pizza seivaarannu ethirparkura appuram ummanu moonjiya vachukira..... :roll: avar yaen change pannanum avar stylea already we are bugged with his usage of synths in recent movies. avar pazhaya stylelayae poatta podhum with those grand orchestration and acoustical recordings. that would be a great help to millions of IR lovers :)

BTW un listla irukira ella paatum +extravavae Virumaandi matrum pithamaganla irukku
Intro- Viru viru virumaandi
Kindal- kombula poova suthi
love- unnai vida
Thathuvan-pirayae pirayae
sogam-maada vilakae
santhosham-elangaathu visudhae

nee innum ethana emotions vaena sollu kadantha 5 varushathula IR athellam pottu iruppar...Intha paatellam Rajini padathukku suit aagathunnu neenacha nee poonai madhiri kannai moodittu irukkaenu thaan artham :twisted:

RS

Barathi songs :D
Elangathu veesudhu
Appadi pakuradhuna venam ( Sudha raghunathan )

Simply supberb :D I could see my original Raja

rajasaranam
5th June 2006, 10:14 PM
nakeera,

Apram enna un problem :? Avarukku theme matrum project pidichuiruntha we are definite to get marvelous songs else we get some songs which are passable :cry: Try listening to Rasathanthram - poo kungumapoo, ponnavanipaadam and aatinkaraiyorathe - they are definitely vintage Raja style :)

nilavupriyan
5th June 2006, 10:18 PM

I am not surprised :lol: this is routine reaction from you guys :lol: to chide me personally :lol: when you run out of ideas :lol:
bereft of ideas :wink:

The fact that you could quote only songs from Kamal movies is a clear case that you are a pure kamal biased IR adharavalar & nothing else :wink: Its reflects unilateral thinking / attitude towards music based on one's idol :wink:

KAMAL PADAM SONNA YEN UNGALUKKU ERIYUDHU?

Nakeeran
5th June 2006, 10:28 PM
nakeera,

Apram enna un problem :? Avarukku theme matrum project pidichuiruntha we are definite to get marvelous songs else we get some songs which are passable :cry: Try listening to Rasathanthram - poo kungumapoo, ponnavanipaadam and aatinkaraiyorathe - they are definitely vintage Raja style :)

I believe rasathanthiram may even get nominated for national award ! thats good news :D

Nakeeran
5th June 2006, 10:31 PM
[quote="nilavupriyan
KAMAL PADAM SONNA YEN UNGALUKKU ERIYUDHU?[/quote]

KAMAL PADAM MATTUM SONNA DHAN ERICHAL VARUDHU :twisted:

That reflects your limited / restricted agenda with vested interests.
not an open minded music lover :evil:

nilavupriyan
5th June 2006, 10:44 PM

:lol: :lol: ir recenta kalaki irukaradhu kamal padathula than(regardning mass heroes....adha solla koodathunna epidi?..

ungalukku enna acchu nakkeera

rajasaranam
5th June 2006, 10:52 PM
nakeera,

I believe rasathanthiram may even get nominated for national award ! thats good news :D

Paaru ippavum nee answer pannala... :? whenever I quote some good nos of Raja from recent years you just say ''yeah those are good - vintage raja style- i can see my old raja " et all and just alienate from the discussion..... If you are accepting my statements then where is need for you to come here and say time and again that "we have lost the old IR and he is not up to the mark...blah blah blah..." This is what i said 'narathar' velai in another thread. Yaarukku kozhappam irukku unakka illai inga iruira other IR fansukka ?!!

Just have one focused viewpoint for yourself its either raja has lost touch or still he is able to mesmerise you Dont be in a confusion and waste gigabytes of webspace which can be used for some other constructive purpose :P

Nakeeran
5th June 2006, 10:54 PM
MATTUM[/b] SONNA DHAN ERICHAL VARUDHU :twisted:

:lol: :lol: ir recenta kalaki irukaradhu kamal padathula than....adha solla koodathunna epidi?..

PITHAMAGAN :evil: :evil:
SETHU & THEN SANDIYARnu solliirundha neenga oru varied interests ulla oru aalnu sollalam :wink:

nilavupriyan
5th June 2006, 10:56 PM
nakeera,

Paaru ippavum nee answer pannala... :? whenever I quote some good nos of Raja from recent years you just say ''yeah those are good - vintage raja style- i can see my old raja " et all and just alienate from the discussion..... If you are accepting my statements then where is need for you to come here and say time and again that "we have lost the old IR and he is not up to the mark...blah blah blah..." This is what i said 'narathar' velai in another thread. Yaarukku kozhappam irukku unakka illai inga iruira other IR fansukka ?!!

Just have one focused viewpoint for yourself its either raja has lost touch or still he is able to mesmerise you Dont be in a confusion and waste gigabytes of webspace which can be used for some other constructive purpose :P

:rotlf:

nilavupriyan
5th June 2006, 11:12 PM

:lol: :lol: ir recenta kalaki irukaradhu kamal padathula than....adha solla koodathunna epidi?..

PITHAMAGAN
SETHU & THEN SANDIYARnu solliirundha neenga oru varied interests ulla oru aalnu sollalam :wink:

sethu 200la vandha padam..in pithamagan just 2 songs!

kamal mela ungalukku verupuna naanga ennaseyya :lol:

Nakeeran
5th June 2006, 11:12 PM
nakeera,

Hope its not a mirage :cry:

MusicIsLife
5th June 2006, 11:28 PM
Nakeeran,
I too had at one point in time confusion what your view point was.

I thought we did clear up where your thought process differs from me/us ( i am not ganging up against you!!, no offense).

Scale
6th June 2006, 10:55 AM
According to a hubber,

Rajni has no music sense.

Rajni and IR had a gentlemen agreement not to work with each other - to avoid media speculating if the movie is success because of IR/Rajini.

So Please dont expect Rajni-IR combo to happen forEVER

Let Rajini first prove that he can make his movie success without IR.

MADDY
6th June 2006, 11:54 AM
Selva,
We need people like NakkeeraR and Maddy to keep the hub like what it is... :)
Please don't discourage him....

wat do u mean??? u xpect all ppl. in the world to adore kamal and IR??? u dunt have the maturity to accept other point of view??? get a life dude :x

selvakumar
6th June 2006, 12:24 PM
wat do u mean??? u xpect all ppl. in the world to adore kamal and IR??? u dunt have the maturity to accept other point of view??? get a life dude :x

But we must say the fact that... We should not expect someone to come up with a single positive point on KH.. 8-) and ridicule him everywhere :?

Not having the maturity.. IF someone supports IR and never ridicules ARR, then just coz of the fact that will they become immature.. :?: Grow up dude ! :P

nilavupriyan
6th June 2006, 12:29 PM
Selva,

u hate veryone who likes kamal..thats the fact maddy :lol:

Nakeeran
6th June 2006, 01:13 PM
Selva,

Digression :evil: Your only agenda seem to digress from the thread. Why dont you stick to the thread instead of accusing others. Whether maddy likes kh or not is irrelevant here :wink:

Nakeeran
6th June 2006, 01:16 PM

But we must say the fact that... We should not expect someone to come up with a single positive point on KH.. 8-) and ridicule him everywhere :?

Not having the maturity.. IF someone supports IR and never ridicules ARR, then just coz of the fact that will they become immature.. :?: Grow up dude ! :P

Selva Anne,

Neenga MSV patri adicha full fledged thamash ellam ulagame sirichudhu :lol: Dhayavu seidhu ungaludaya favourite threadsla mattum nattamai seyunga. unga aniyinarodu :wink:

selvakumar
6th June 2006, 01:27 PM
:rotfl:
seems MADDY (AMBY) has gone and MEMO ...chi.. REMO is back :lol:

MADDY
6th June 2006, 01:30 PM
nilavu, i dont hate u guys at all :D .......i respect all ur views though totally opposite to mine.......but i really get pissed off when there is 0% tolerance on anti-kamal, anti-IR remarks.......just see how u guys gang up to oppose a remark against kamal or IR........does this mean that ppl. who do not like kamal shuld not speak here at all???

it really irked me here and i had to react to AA's comment which sort-of puts me and nakeeran in buffons league.....i really cannot understand what is wrong in opposing kamal??

selva, that's a pretty serious accusation on me.......i'm here from 2002, and i dunt need to act like this to tackle kamal fans....i'm primarily a ARR-fan whereas Nakeeran is IR-admirer.......i dunt like IR that much, whereas u can see nakeeran's posts where he praises IR so much.....i know u guys will come down to this level for ur kamal-fanatism.......

Nakeeran
6th June 2006, 01:45 PM
nilavu, i dont hate u guys at all :D .......i respect all ur views though totally opposite to mine.......but i really get pissed off when there is 0% tolerance on anti-kamal, anti-IR remarks.......just see how u guys gang up to oppose a remark against kamal or IR........does this mean that ppl. who do not like kamal shuld not speak here at all???

it really irked me here and i had to react to AA's comment which sort-of puts me and nakeeran in buffons league.....i really cannot understand what is wrong in opposing kamal??

selva, that's a pretty serious accusation on me.......i'm here from 2002, and i dunt need to act like this to tackle kamal fans....i'm primarily a ARR-fan whereas Nakeeran is IR-admirer.......i dunt like IR that much, whereas u can see nakeeran's posts where he praises IR so much.....i know u guys will come down to this level for ur kamal-fanatism.......

Vidunga Maddy

the scope of Kamal fans here is apparent :twisted: purely confined to liking Kamal-IR songs. THEY DONT HAVE THE MAGNANIMITY TO APPRECIATE SONGS FROM OTHER STARS ALSO. SUCH IS THE LEVEL OF BIAS & PREJUDICE PREVAILING HERE.

If I express my views as someone who likes the music of 80s raja & expect the same levels of IR, I am being dubbed as anti IR , pro ARR :lol: I have every right to equate BECAUSE OF THE HIGHEST STANDARDS SET BY IR IN THAT ERA

I am also trying to be realistic in the sense that the old magic may not get repeated but expect the music lovers to appreciate the music of other MDs. Just because ARR broke IR kingdom doesnt mean that he should be envied :cry:

The next step by them will be to hit me personally :lol: :lol:

Some of the guys around here has LITTLE / NO IDEA ON WHAT MUSIC IS ALL ABOUT BUT THEY DO NATTAMAI :lol: they will even go the extent of defaming a legend like MSV whom I admire for his outstanding contribution to tfm. But if I appreciate MSV I become anti IR :lol:

Disgusting

nilavupriyan
6th June 2006, 01:47 PM
Selva,

Digression :evil: Your only agenda seem to digress from the thread. Why dont you stick to the thread instead of accusing others. Whether maddy likes kh or not is irrelevant here :wink:

does this post of u is relevant!

u post abt this thread..if im posting irrelevantly..let moderators do the job...unga vetti naatamai inga vendam....

nilavupriyan
6th June 2006, 01:51 PM

why do u and nakkeeran hjate kamal..so that u dont want us to say "virumaandi" is a ncie album..!

rajni is mass hero..and kamal is a mass hero..to say that rajni's movies can be still composed by ir we say kamal's virumaandi which is nearly a mass hero subject is done well by ir!

adha sonna ungalluku yen eriyudhu

Sanjeevi
6th June 2006, 01:51 PM
:rotfl:
seems MADDY (AMBY) has gone and MEMO ...chi.. REMO is back :lol:

I want a fight between Maddy and Nakeeran. Will it happen? :roll:

Will it be a self join query?

selvakumar
6th June 2006, 02:55 PM

Nothing wrong. But we must have a genuine reason.. Right ! Apart from personal life (in which no one is perfect), We cannot criticise a man who is time and again proving himself in uplifting tamil cinema from its masala hangover. Right ! Constructive criticism is fine. But degrading him and laughing @ him in other threads. (without facts). won't that put u in that league?

& YOu are pretty obsessed with some IR fans who are not praising the works of ARR.. But at the same time, what surprises me is : You never react to those who never praise the albums of IR even though the thread has an advantage for IR.. Right ! ? for eg. Let's say.. I create a thread for "BEST MD FOR AJITH".. and I will definitly include.. DEVA too.. Here Deva will outrun ARR.. Right. ? Just coz of the fact that ARR has composed GF and KK, does that mean ARR is the best MD for Ajith.

Just like how NILAVU put, TRACK RECORD MUST BE CONSIDERED.. :D

I take those words back. I agree with everything that you said about you.. and Not about the OTHER NAATTU === AAMAI :lol:

alwarpet_andavan
6th June 2006, 05:59 PM
Apart from personal life (in which no one is perfect), We cannot criticise a man who is time and again proving himself in uplifting tamil cinema from its masala hangover.
<Dig>
Selva,
indha idathil naan ungal karuthilirundhu maarupadugiren :)

a) What happens inside his bedroom is not only private but also any discussion arising thereof on his so-called promiscuity is likely to be speculation and hypothesis. Appadi paartha we shouldn't be calling one Mr.Krishna as our "Lord" :lol:
b) adhukku melayum naan comment adippen endral, we can say such things about ANYBODY with equally valid "proof"
c) Things which can be commented upon [not related to their profession] IMO would be those which are in the public domain like political stance, support lent and suchlike which would call for public scrutiny and criticism

Certain people who are outraged now would do well to see the nonsense they have spewed in many threads without any shred of relevance to the topic [i know this post itself is a digression but its required here] or evidence or logic, and now claim to be torch-bearers of objectivity and impartiality. Why other threads, indha thread-liye we know who [couple!] started this mess by irrelevantly, illogically and emotionally commenting on avatars and stuff :lol:

</Dig>

alwarpet_andavan
6th June 2006, 06:01 PM
BTW, was CM audio a best-seller in Andhra as well??

MusicIsLife
6th June 2006, 06:06 PM
Let Rajini first prove that he can make his movie success without IR

Scale
RK did prove he can live out IR

1. Manidhan
2. Raja Chinna Roja
3. Annamalai
4. Badshah
5. Muthu
6. Padayappa
7. Chandramukhi

RK movies in the past were richly enhanced by IR, Now anybody can do it in their own style or a combination of things.

This is just for an example to prove the point that If Saran works with RK then Bharadwaj would be the best suited combo for RK-Saran, but if you ask me the second line of people ARR & IR will take second place. I believe ARR/IR are only two people who could bring a difference to music for a RK film.

MusicIsLife
6th June 2006, 06:09 PM
What happens inside his bedroom is not only private but also any discussion arising thereof on his so-called promiscuity is likely to be speculation and hypothesis. Appadi paartha we shouldn't be calling one Mr.Krishna as our "Lord"

AA
Personal request please dont start remarks like this, these types of remarks had led to seriously different track of arguments and thread being closed, Let us keep it to music please.

selvakumar
6th June 2006, 06:13 PM
A_A,
Sorry.. :oops: I just meant what you said :D My stand is also the same.. :D But namma aalunga thirundavae maataanga.. so, in their view, (I mean from those :lol: people's perspective I said that). I mean "namma mudugula azhukku vachukittu, mathavangala kurai sollurathu" :lol:
I agree with all your points related to that :notworthy:
-----------------------

&
Just like how MIL put,
RK had already proved that he can give a hit without IR.. and so do IR .. (without RK) :wink:

Baatsha, Annamalai are excellant examples for this one

alwarpet_andavan
6th June 2006, 06:16 PM
MusicIsLife,
My personal request. Making this request to me is fine enough. However, had you stopped Maddy and Nakkeerar from commenting about my avatar which had NO RELEVANCE to the topic, indha alavukku vandhirukkadhu. [Pl go back a page or two to see who started the dig]

MusicIsLife
6th June 2006, 06:30 PM
AA,
An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind, if you see the thread, I had requested maddy from saying things, also one point in time, I did tell Nakeeran that I will never reply to his Post ( should have made it clear, if there is no relevance I dont want to reply)

Difference of opinion is just a gr8 thing, but Indifference in attitude is not.

Secondly, i requested you personally AA coz of the fact one of the threads in the past had previously digressed into Religion/Brahminism/and such.

You guys pretty much can solve personal attack problems, but if you bring in sentiment like GOD/religion I can only request the concerned person.

Scale
7th June 2006, 11:07 AM
MIL & Selva,

did you care to ask which hubber mentioned it? Don't I knew those were bigger blockbusters one & only bcoz of SS.

selvakumar
7th June 2006, 01:38 PM
MIL & Selva,
did you care to ask which hubber mentioned it? .

Couldn't understand.. The question is pretty simple but complex to understand. Expecting a PM atleast :)

MusicIsLife
7th June 2006, 06:45 PM
Scale
I dont understand the acronyms.

Thanks
But I got it!!

Renault
8th June 2006, 09:38 PM
I would request Rajini to come back to Raja and let the second innings start, if I ever get chance to meet him.

rashid2raj
8th June 2006, 09:42 PM
I would request Rajini to stay with Rahman and let the first inning continue, if I ever got a chance to meet him.

Nakeeran
8th June 2006, 09:46 PM
I would request Rajini to come back to Raja and let the second innings start, if I ever get chance to meet him.

Why not the other way ?? why dont you meet Raja & pursuade him
See again there is an ego issue here :twisted:
your post gives an impression as if Rajini is longing & he had been the loser.
Not at all buddy :)

MusicIsLife
9th June 2006, 12:10 AM

I would request Rajini to stay with Rahman and let the first inning continue, if I ever got a chance to meet him.

Rashid/Renault: Sabas seriyana potti.

Nakeeran
9th June 2006, 12:26 AM

MIL,

ennaku ennavo ivanga rendu perum ORU PUDHU INNINGS START PANNUVADHU POLA THONDRUGIRADHU :lol: :lol:

Indha threadukku oru mudive kidayadha deivame :evil:

Ramakrishna
9th June 2006, 01:50 AM

MIL,

ennaku ennavo ivanga rendu perum ORU PUDHU INNINGS START PANNUVADHU POLA THONDRUGIRADHU :lol: :lol:

ennodaa threadku mudivaa, no never

nilavupriyan
9th June 2006, 02:26 PM

Why not the other way ?? why dont you meet Raja & pursuade him
See again there is an ego issue here :twisted:
your post gives an impression as if Rajini is longing & he had been the loser.
Not at all buddy :)

are u .....irukadhu!

Nakeeran
10th June 2006, 03:10 PM

MIL,

ennodaa threadku mudivaa, no never

Thread open pannunapuram idhu dhaan unga 3vadhu post :twisted:
Ennavida neenga bayangaramana ooma kusumbu ulla alluya neenga :lol:

PARAMASHIVAN
14th June 2010, 04:47 PM
brought forward :lol2:

Let's continue

I feel it is IR , but currently it is ARR for 'Commercial success' :huh:

raghavendran
17th June 2010, 08:27 AM
ARR DHAAN...APPO IR..BUT RAJINI-ARR COMBO ROCKS

Punnaimaran
24th June 2010, 02:33 PM
Does this poll end one day or will it go on till the poster's favourite MD gets the most votes ??

Nerd
24th June 2010, 09:28 PM
I have not made a single post in this thread :shock:

And I just voted :-)

Sarna
24th June 2010, 09:39 PM
BGM for Thalaivar means AR Rahman dhaan :bow: :bow: chance'E illa :bow: :bow:

PADAYAPPA - alappara BGM for altoppu style :happydance:

Opening song for Thalaivar means AR Rahman dhaan :bow: :bow: chance'E illa :bow: :bow:

Opening song for Muthu - no other song from thalaivar film can better as an introduction one.. "podhuvaaga en manasu" can come closer :)

But when it comes to evergreen melody or duet songs for thalaivar means Ilayaraja :bow: :bow: list will be very big...

list'a koodaadhu
verum list'il solla
neram illai
theerum varai
perumaigal pEsuvOmE :musicsmile: