PDA

View Full Version : expectation abt your future better-half

Pages : 1 [2]

crazy
8th May 2006, 03:01 PM
Um.....well, I thot porukkis r loosu....? in character tat is!
Of course if they r jobless then they also roam around loose!

no there is a bit different! porukkis r not loosu! not as far as i know!

ONLY 1 HUBBER??!! Inge ore oru hubber kanda thaan pidikuma unglaku?!

sorry i corrected, he should love my fellow hubbers!

Ana appo vanthu avaru 'porukki' status lenthu disqualify aiporaru illeyyo?!

he should be a porukki til marriage(hm kalyaanam aahuma theriyala.....................) and after that we need to find a job!

Hulkster
8th May 2006, 03:04 PM
Porukki till marriage...then theru porukki after it?...:D..just kidding

Crazy according to the law of newton after going through all that expectations that fella will be extinct in five years.

thamizhvaanan
8th May 2006, 03:07 PM
he should have a job, how could i else live? a man who can support/provide for me and my future kids!

typical female :evil: u shudn rely on a man alone for ur living. :evil: :twisted:

Lambretta
8th May 2006, 03:07 PM
Crazy according to the law of newton after going through all that expectations that fella will be extinct in five years.
Ayyo....vanda hulk anne.....ethuku avangle discourage pannarenga?! :oops: :lol:

One thing tho, crazy- if he need to find job only after marriage, how r u both gona manage together after marriage til he does get a job? U cudnt say how long tat cud take rite? :?

Hulkster
8th May 2006, 03:09 PM
Crazy ponnu...remember that all are equal..both of you should have jobs..not one breadwinner the other enslaved...marriage is a shared responsbility...:)

crazy
8th May 2006, 03:09 PM
lamby i do have a job, so we can manage with my salary!

Hulkster
8th May 2006, 03:13 PM
Ada...olunga phrase pennirukalam...btw many kids can be dangerous due to extra intake of earth's resources...two leh ninaal nalla irukkum...:roll:..:D

Lambretta
8th May 2006, 03:14 PM
he should have a job, how could i else live? a man who can support/provide for me and my future kids!
typical female :evil: u shudn rely on a man alone for ur living. :evil: :twisted:
So TV, wud u rather hav a wife whoz totally independant...like, too busy w/ a job all day, comes home late at night, dead tired, barely manages to make it to the bedroom, expects u to know how to cook, clean, make her coffee, change the babies' (if she agrees to hav ne) nappies, know wat groceries to buy everyday, even tends to forget ur b'day...the list goes on.......! :P :roll:

thamizhvaanan
8th May 2006, 03:18 PM
lambyna , there are two sides to a coin. u can look at the same thing in different ways.

eventhough i wud prefer a wife who doesnt work and live like a normal housewife, i do think that job gives women the freedom that they deserve. these days women are talking abt equality and stuff, but that wont come unless they take the responsibility. and i beleive earning contributes a lot to a modern day girl's ego. i personally dont wish to damage that.

crazy
8th May 2006, 03:20 PM
oh ppl

i just want to adopt kids, iam not going to give birth to so many kids(its quite impossible)

So TV, wud u rather hav a wife whoz totally independant...like, too busy w/ a job all day, comes home late at night, dead tired, barely manages to make it to the bedroom, expects u to know how to cook, clean, make her coffee, change the babies' (if she agrees to hav ne) nappies, know wat groceries to buy everyday, even tends to forget ur b'day...the list goes on.......!

beside iam not sucha a girl, i will help my future husband. i will learn coocking, i dont drink coffee in the morning, neither in the evening so my fut, hus dont need to worry!
i spend time on eating, i eat whatever veg thats necessary to keep my day going!
and i never asked for a fut hus who cleans the house, coz iam good at house chores!

inga enga irundhu TV vandhaar?

Hulkster
8th May 2006, 03:21 PM
lambyna , there are two sides to a coin. u can look at the same thing in different ways.

eventhough i wud prefer a wife who doesnt work and live like a normal housewife, i do think that job gives women the freedom that they deserve. these days women are talking abt equality and stuff, but that wont come unless they take the responsibility. and i beleive earning contributes a lot to a modern day girl's ego. i personally dont wish to damage that.

Appadi podunga thamizh..:thumbsup:...it does not really damage their ego...it depends on the character or how they perceive it.

Hulkster
8th May 2006, 03:23 PM
oh ppl

i just want to adopt kids, iam not going to give birth to so many kids(its quite impossible)

So TV, wud u rather hav a wife whoz totally independant...like, too busy w/ a job all day, comes home late at night, dead tired, barely manages to make it to the bedroom, expects u to know how to cook, clean, make her coffee, change the babies' (if she agrees to hav ne) nappies, know wat groceries to buy everyday, even tends to forget ur b'day...the list goes on.......!

beside iam not sucha a girl, i will help my future husband. i will learn coocking.., i dont drink coffee in the morning, neither in the evening so my fut, hus dont need to worry!
i spend time on eating, i eat whatever veg thats necessary to keep my day going!.. thanda sooru thanda sooru..:evil:
and i never asked for a fut hus who cleans the house, coz iam good at house chores!

thamizhvaanan
8th May 2006, 03:25 PM
oh ppl

beside iam not sucha a girl, i will help my future husband. i will learn coocking, i dont drink coffee in the morning, neither in the evening so my fut, hus dont need to worry!
i spend time on eating, i eat whatever veg thats necessary to keep my day going!

crazy chellam, naan wife work pannanumnu sonnaen. adukku than inthd kelvi. naan inga thaama irukaen appothilendu :lol:

so lamby na, it doesnt matter if i prefer such a girl or not, but crazy is not one :rotfl:

crazy
8th May 2006, 03:27 PM
yaara paadhu thandha sooru enneenga?
if thats for me, its ok
if thats for my fut hus--------------mind ur language!

so lamby na, it doesnt matter if i prefer such a girl or not, but crazy is not one

eh? enna sollureenga?

Lambretta
8th May 2006, 03:27 PM

Ok ok.....'didnt mean to scare u! :D
Yea even I feel tat a job wud make her feel more active/responsible & even worldy-wise than sitting at home & doing jus 'regular' shopping etc.....but personally I wudnt want a wife who'd be in a career tat'd tend to make her like, too immersed/preoccupied to take interest in spending time w/ me/sharing my (personal) dreams/interests &/or devoting to matters related to the home/family....& I def. wudnt think it healthy if its a career tat tends to escalate her ego......ego is the last thing I'd want to get in our way! :D
As even I dont want to work for building an ego but out of necessity as its only a practical option.....! :)

Hulkster
8th May 2006, 03:31 PM
yaara paadhu thandha sooru enneenga?
if thats for me, its ok
if thats for my fut hus--------------mind ur language!

so lamby na, it doesnt matter if i prefer such a girl or not, but crazy is not one

eh? enna sollureenga?

I meant my chellamana super hubber crazy...who eats all the vegetables which is the main reason for loss of vegetables in earth..:evil:

thamizhvaanan
8th May 2006, 03:32 PM
if a woman shudnt be too distracted by her job, the same goes for men too right?? most of the gr8 ppl ( i dont mean gr8 the hubber) spend very little quality time with their family. it is a price that they and their family have to pay for his success.

but, on the other side, i also wudn like my wife to be carried away by her job alone. if her ambition demands it, no problem. but, sometimes wives do that to try and stand up to their husband. if the husband is too busy with his work, atleast wife shud look after the family. but ladies from some elite families try to match their husband and their child suffers a lot. so it has to be one of them and other making a sacrifice :D

Lambretta
8th May 2006, 03:37 PM
if a woman shudnt be too distracted by her job, the same goes for men too right?? most of the gr8 ppl ( i dont mean gr8 the hubber) spend very little quality time with their family. it is a price that they and their family have to pay for his success.
I agree tat men too shudnt get carried away like tat....tats y as I said, even I dont want to! :D

but, on the other side, i also wudn like my wife to be carried away by her job alone. if her ambition demands it, no problem. but, sometimes wives do that to try and stand up to their husband. if the husband is too busy with his work, atleast wife shud look after the family. but ladies from some elite families try to match their husband and their child suffers a lot. so it has to be one of them and other making a sacrifice :D
Also true....! :(

crazy
8th May 2006, 03:39 PM
what ever iam not such a kind of girl!
i will take care of my home, my husband and also kids! thats why i want a good walker, such that i can speak to him, share blah blah blah. money doesnt matter for me! my fut husb, should make/earn money for ur living, iam not gonna ask him for other stuffs(hope so)

i dont get it where these topics actually came out of!

thamizhvaanan
8th May 2006, 03:42 PM
i will take care of my home, my husband and also kids! thats why i want a good walker, such that i can speak to him, share blah blah blah. money doesnt matter for me! my fut husb, should make/earn money for ur living, iam not gonna ask him for other stuffs(hope so)

this is wat i meant :lol:

Quote:

eh? enna sollureenga?

thamizhvaanan
8th May 2006, 03:44 PM

girls like walking and chatting, dont they :lol:

crazy
8th May 2006, 03:46 PM
so TV u meant that iam not such girl?

thank u! iam a very good girl!

Lambretta
8th May 2006, 03:48 PM
"Gossipping" ku nalla synonym sonneenga! :wink: :P :lol:

Crazy, jus kidding! :D

Lambretta
8th May 2006, 03:49 PM

Crazy, i'm sure most of us knew tat.....seriously! :)

a.ratchasi

Ahh, a sensible post made by a sensible guy! :D

thamizhvaanan

adhullam theriyadhu maa, edho nee sonnada nambi sollitaen. yaarukku thaan theriyum :( .

crazy
8th May 2006, 03:51 PM

TV u r really ....................................never mind! iam not going to say anything more!

crazy
8th May 2006, 03:52 PM

adhullam theriyadhu maa, edho nee sonnada nambi sollitaen. yaarukku thaan theriyum :( .

TV iam leaving!

thamizhvaanan
8th May 2006, 03:54 PM

TV u r really ....................................never mind! iam not going to say anything more!

aiyayoo crazy, sollidunga, ethuva irundalum sollidunga. manasula etheiyum vechikadeenga ....

is this an aftermath of wat i said in PP, hmmm :( i regret :( :(

crazy
8th May 2006, 03:55 PM

Crazy, i'm sure most of us knew tat.....seriously! :)

indha vaartha manasula irundhu vandha sari! :cry: :roll:

crazy
8th May 2006, 03:57 PM
[
aiyayoo crazy, sollidunga, ethuva irundalum sollidunga. manasula etheiyum vechikadeenga ....

is this an aftermath of wat i said in PP, hmmm :( i regret :( :(

manasula onnumiila! appadiye irundhalum adhu ennakkulleye irukkadhum!

thamizhvaanan
8th May 2006, 04:01 PM

Ahh, a sensible post made by a sensible guy! :D

thanx ratchasi, today i am getting bashed a lot :( . ur compliment does make me feel a bit better :D .

crazy
8th May 2006, 04:03 PM
no no......... TV u r a very good boy! i know that!

thamizhvaanan
8th May 2006, 04:07 PM

THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!! :notworthy: :notworthy:

ivlo kedupudi pannitu intha compliment. romba thevai thaan :x .

crazy
8th May 2006, 04:11 PM

THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!! :notworthy: :notworthy:

ivlo kedupudi pannitu intha compliment. romba thevai thaan :x .

appuram neenga kovichudhu enga enna unga padathila irundhu kalathividuveengandra bayathila thaan indha compliment! :wink:

a.ratchasi
8th May 2006, 04:15 PM
Crazy ponnu...remember that all are equal..both of you should have jobs..not one breadwinner the other enslaved...marriage is a shared responsbility...:)

:thumbsup:

Agni
8th May 2006, 04:16 PM
Expectation with excitement will become a Disappointment,

thamizhvaanan
8th May 2006, 04:20 PM
not always agni sir! :D

terminator
8th May 2006, 04:22 PM

I agree this :notworthy:

terminator
8th May 2006, 04:25 PM
not always agni sir! :D

But mostly it is a disappointment..

thamizhvaanan
8th May 2006, 04:27 PM
vanga arul na, epadi irukeenga?

terminator
8th May 2006, 04:28 PM
vanga arul na, epadi irukeenga?
fine Thamizh :D

swathy
8th May 2006, 04:31 PM

I too agree :D

crazy
8th May 2006, 04:32 PM

since so many ppl agree, i also agree! :)

swathy
8th May 2006, 04:36 PM
But u can't stop urself from
dreaming / expecting. u may have atleast one hihi :D

Agni
8th May 2006, 04:52 PM
There is nothing wrong to dream. :)

but the dream should not have any expectation,

niraya dream pannalam,athukkaka nirya try um pannalam. but ithuthan nadakkanum ,ithuthan kidaikknumnnu expect panna vendam.

ethu venummnnu ninakkiromo athukkuna muyarchi pannuvom, ethu vanthalum athai vaangi kolvom,

Inru ippoluthu inth nimidathai olunga vaalvom,ethu seiyanumo athai olunga mudippom.

ethu ninakkirmo athu kandippa oru naal niraiverum. :)

terminator
8th May 2006, 04:55 PM
Thalaivar punch.. "kidaikkarathu kidaikkama irukkathu, kidaikaathathu kidaikkave kidaikkathu"

crazy
8th May 2006, 04:57 PM
ethu venummnnu ninakkiromo athukkuna muyarchi pannuvom, ethu vanthalum athai vaangi kolvom,

Inru ippoluthu inth nimidathai olunga vaalvom,ethu seiyanumo athai olunga mudippom.

1 hmmmmmmmm
2 nadakkum endra nambikkayil thaan vaazhka odudhu, so i hope too :cry: :wink: :roll: :?:

swathy
kanavudan expectation inaindhu pinaindhu irukkum agni

ungalai ariyamalaye kooda sila yedhirparpugal ungaludan irukkum

for example if u want to settle abroad unga partnerum unga kooda irukkanumnnu ungalukku dream irukkkalam appo avangalukku abroad interest irukkanumngradhu ungaloda expectation.

Agni
Thalaivar punch.. "kidaikkarathu kidaikkama irukkathu, kidaikaathathu kidaikkave kidaikkathu"

this dialogue is from one spritual book.i have read that,anyhow Rajinikanth used in his film,its reached to audience.

Agni
8th May 2006, 05:00 PM

1 hmmmmmmmm
2 nadakkum endra nambikkayil thaan vaazhka odudhu, so i hope too :cry: :wink: :roll: :?:

dear crazy ennoda point of view is .

Nadakkumo nadakkatho, ethu nadanthalum athai yethukkanum,
santhosamao, kavalaiyo ethum naama eduthikira vithathil than irukkuthu.

Vaalkaiya romba lesa eduthukanum, ella issuue um lesa than terium.

crazy
8th May 2006, 05:04 PM
hm thank u agni!

naan ellathayum easya thaan eduthukiren, atleast i pretend as if iam accepting all! cant help myself!
anyway ur words were beautiful!

Agni
8th May 2006, 05:11 PM
experience will make you think lot,

if u taste everthing. i mean all.

Enjoy,sad,disappointment,depressing,love. we can list out more and more. that experience will make you mature,

crazy
8th May 2006, 05:14 PM
mature hm..........................iam matured in my way of maturity! it just i dont fit in this world i guess.
anyway never mind, i talk a lot of sh**, so lets focus on our better half! :P

Agni
8th May 2006, 05:19 PM
naan mature ayittennnu yarume solla mudiyathu.

ella visayathulaium ellarum mature akirukka maatanga, namma ariymaley athu irukkm.

anyhow, romba bore adikka virumbala. :)

expect ur better half. :)

bingleguy
8th May 2006, 05:19 PM
wahts HOT here ?

Agni
8th May 2006, 05:26 PM
Hot? nothing hot here.

:roll:

Hulkster
8th May 2006, 05:27 PM
Yelleh yenna nadukuthu?
nilamei rombo mosama irukku polarakku...:D

crazy
8th May 2006, 05:28 PM
:)

Arthi
8th May 2006, 05:31 PM
naan mature ayittennnu yarume solla mudiyathu.

ella visayathulaium ellarum mature akirukka maatanga, namma ariymaley athu irukkm.

anyhow, romba bore adikka virumbala. :)

expect ur better half. :)

:clap: Well said Fire :)

Hulkster
8th May 2006, 05:32 PM
Ada...namma superana chellamana hubber crazy raasathi...a.k.a thandasooru raasathi...:D

bingleguy
8th May 2006, 05:34 PM

Agni
8th May 2006, 05:34 PM
Nandri Arthi. 8-)

crazy
8th May 2006, 05:37 PM
Ada...namma superana chellamana hubber crazy raasathi...a.k.a thandasooru raasathi...:D

:evil:

bingleguy
8th May 2006, 05:38 PM
Hulk machi ... ;-) ingayumaa :lol:

bingleguy
8th May 2006, 05:39 PM
Chellam kochukaadha ... namma Hulk dhaan ;-)

crazy
8th May 2006, 05:40 PM
ok ppl have fun!

see u all tomorrow or later tonight!

iam going to dream about my porukki fut husband! :)

BYE :wave:

Hulkster
8th May 2006, 05:42 PM
Hulk machi ... ;-) ingayumaa :lol:

Yellam yedathilum varuvaan intha hougang chandrasehar...:twisted:

Crazy raasathi poithu vaanga...approma paarpom...take care pennunga ...:wave:

PS:Thandasooru raasathi sonnathai manasulae veichukathaenge...wokayva thandasooru raasathi?..:D

bingleguy
8th May 2006, 05:46 PM
:wave: Chellam

HUlk ... thirundhuyaaa :lol:

crazy
8th May 2006, 05:46 PM
[Crazy raasathi poithu vaanga...approma paarpom...take care pennunga ...:wave:

PS:Thandasooru raasathi sonnathai manasulae veichukathaenge...wokayva thandasooru raasathi?..:D

enn aasai naayahana kovichukka mudiyuma? no kobam! ok i have to dream, ippo dream panna thaan atleast oru porukki aachum kidaipaan, sari naan vaaren!

take care HULK!

bingleguy
8th May 2006, 05:50 PM
Onnaachu unakku kidaikkattum :lol:

Porukki Dreams Crazy !

Raikkonen
15th May 2006, 08:04 PM
my better half should ne a girl..
:lol:

selvakumar
15th May 2006, 08:18 PM
Just for Now..

"SeLvi" in the film "Ayya" :D :D :P

Thunderbird
15th May 2006, 09:57 PM
must not smoke or drink :thumbsup:

villan007
15th May 2006, 10:21 PM

:o .... :lol: .....

Lambretta
15th May 2006, 11:04 PM
:o .... :lol: .....
Villain......nothing to be surprised abt here- TB does mean a gal! :P :D
& jokes apart, ther sure r gals who r into such indulgences nowadays.....:|

Sinthiya
27th May 2006, 10:19 AM
i haven't posted in this thread yet...

:roll:...i have no expectations about my future better-half...

i like every day to be an adventure with my better-half...i'd like to learn something new about/from him every day...ok..so then, these are my expectations...

big no-no's:...no smoking....:x....no drinking (occasionally, maybe, ok)....

:)

temporary sori-Observer
27th May 2006, 10:24 PM
[tscii:503af59aea]¯ó¾ý Å¡Éò¾¢ø ÐûÙ¸¢ýÈ Á¢ýÉø
ÍÆÖõ ¸Ãõ ±ýÚ ¦º¡ýÉ¡§Ä ¾Ì§Á
¯ó¾ý ¸¡Éò¾¢ø Ţظ¢ýÈ Å¡÷ò¨¾
«Åý À¡÷¨ÅìÌ ¿£ ¦¸¡ñ¼ ¦À¡Õ§Ç!
ÁɧÁ¨¼ìÌû ¬Ã¡¾¨É
ÁÄ÷ àÅ¡§¾¡ ¯ý ¸üÀ¨É! :mrgreen:

unthan vaanaththil thuLLukinRa minnal
suzhalum karam enRu sonnaalE thagumE
unthan gaanththil vizhukinRa vaarththai
avan paarvaikku nee koNda poruLE!

(fifth)
http://www.desimusic.com/music/tamil/songs/3101/nenjil-oru-ragam.html[/tscii:503af59aea]

Ghlli
30th May 2006, 03:14 PM
holidayla patha aal mathiri irakanum :dreaming:

Raikkonen
6th June 2006, 09:16 PM
My Future better half's birthday kandippa March 10th ah irukkanum

crazy
7th June 2006, 11:18 PM

why? annikku enna vishesham?

Lambretta
8th June 2006, 01:52 PM

Avarode Illiana ode b'day ayirkum! :wink: :P :lol2:

thamizhvaanan
8th June 2006, 03:08 PM
:banghead:

crazy
8th June 2006, 03:13 PM

Avarode Illiana ode b'day ayirkum! :wink: :P :lol2:

oh appadiya :roll:

thamizhvaanan
8th June 2006, 03:28 PM
ennoda better half enna udhaikama irunda sari :roll:

crazy
8th June 2006, 03:29 PM

no way................ungalukku kandippa adikkira wife thaan kidaippa.

thamizhvaanan
8th June 2006, 03:50 PM
:x :evil: crazy, un husband veetu velai seiyatti nee udhaippiya :roll:

crazy
8th June 2006, 03:54 PM
:x :evil: crazy, un husband veetu velai seiyatti nee udhaippiya :roll:

appadi illa.........helpfula irundha nalladhu avalo thaan.
naan enn annangalaye adichadhu illa, idhulla husbanda adikkiradha............propably enakku oru nalla husband kidaippaan.

Lambretta
8th June 2006, 05:48 PM
Appo adikalama?? Kutthalama (punch)? Kaathe pidichi killalama? Mudiye pidichi izhkalama :? :roll: :P :lol:

crazy
8th June 2006, 05:49 PM
Appo adikalama?? Kutthalama (punch)? Kaathe pidichi killalama? Mudiye pidichi izhkalama :? :roll: :P :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Lambretta
8th June 2006, 05:52 PM
naan enn annangalaye adichadhu illa, idhulla husbanda adikkiradha
Amaa, ithule periya athusyam enna? :roll: :huh: Pondati husband-e adikarthu ellam nadakathu ippo.....! :P

crazy
8th June 2006, 05:53 PM
Amaa, ithule periya athusyam enna? :roll: :huh: Pondati husband-e adikarthu ellam nadakathu ippo.....! :P

enna dhaan irundhaalum purushana adikkiradhu murai illai, avolo thaan!

Lambretta
8th June 2006, 05:58 PM
Appa-da! Pondatinga ellarum intha visayathile unga mathiri iruntha evolo nalla irukum! :D :lol:
Of course, purushan-um pondatiye adikikardhu nallathe illai! :x

Justice
8th June 2006, 08:22 PM
I hope she loves animals :D ..

If she does, I'd be safe :thumbsup:

Nakeeran
8th June 2006, 08:44 PM
I hope loves animals :D ..

What do you mean ?

For grooming them or to make non-veg meal one day ? :lol:

Lambretta
8th June 2006, 09:38 PM

I hope she loves wat I love :wink:

If she does, I'd be relieved (*phewwwww*)

temporary sori-Observer
8th June 2006, 11:11 PM
If she does, I'd be safe

[tscii:dd68eeb335]Á¡¨¼ «¼ì¸¢Òð§¼ý, Áɨº þø¦Ä
Á¡Î§À¡ø Áɺ¢Ð ¾Å¢ìÌÐ.
Á¡ð¨¼ ¿£ ¦¾¡ð¼Ð§À¡ø
Áɨºò ¦¾¡Î.
ÁÉ;¡ý ¨¸Â¢À¼ ÐÊ츢Ð!

(second)
http://www.musicindiaonline.com/l/26/s/movie_name.5595/[/tscii:dd68eeb335]

rachel
9th June 2006, 03:12 AM

:lol: :lol:

Hulkster
9th June 2006, 07:55 AM
Yaaruvethu namma vayasukku ulla oru ponnu kideichaal nalla irukkum nu sonneingela..character doesnt matter...body slim/average/konjam plump ah irunthaal podum...yenukku wokay..:D

crazy
9th June 2006, 12:00 PM
Appa-da! Pondatinga ellarum intha visayathile unga mathiri iruntha evolo nalla irukum! :D :lol:
Of course, purushan-um pondatiye adikikardhu nallathe illai! :x

correct, yaarum yaarayum adikka kudaadhu :)

Bipolar
11th June 2006, 05:25 AM
<>

thamizhvaanan
11th June 2006, 08:13 AM

why should I alone be an exception, vasi :huh: :cry:

thamizhvaanan
11th June 2006, 08:15 AM

naan ungalukku enna pavam seidhen lamby??? I just asked for a wife, not a wrestler :shock: vitta stunner potta okva, rock bottom potta okva nnu ellam ketpeenga polirukku :evil:

crazy
11th June 2006, 01:27 PM

why should I alone be an exception, vasi :huh: :cry:

neenga veetila ammakku help pannuvadilla, so ungalukku adikkira wife thaan kidaippa :)

thamizhvaanan
11th June 2006, 02:42 PM

crazy
11th June 2006, 03:02 PM

:lol:

Justice
18th June 2006, 10:48 AM
Ok here we go.. this's mine

Must be a TEACHER

mgb
18th June 2006, 10:52 AM
Ok here we go.. this's mine

Must be a TEACHER

Akilan.. ninga already set aana partya solla koodadhu.. ungaloda nejamaana expectationa sollunga 8-)

nms
19th June 2006, 10:44 AM
Hi Add this..

She should be well - versed in 2 wheeler driving in busy roads.(Indha trafficla pinnadi vukkandhuttu poaradhu..evlo sugamaa irukku theriyumaa??)

shalushalu
1st July 2006, 02:52 PM
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Had a great time reading the hubbers expectations about their future other halfs ....

" IT IS WRONG TO THINK THAT LOVE COMES FROM LONG COMPANIONSHIP AND PERSERVERING COURTSHIP. LOVE IS THE OFFSPRING OF SPIRITUAL AFFINITY AND UNLESS THAT AFFINITY IS CREATED IN A MOMENT, IT WILL NOT BE CREATED FOR YEARS OR EVEN GENERATIONS .... " KHALIL GIBRAN

For me,it would be a chivalrous gentleman. That sounds so cool especially now that the world seems lacking of them. LOL.

thamizhvaanan
1st July 2006, 04:17 PM
"chivalrous gentleman" :roll: a strange choice indeed, considering the fact that current hotties are rowdies and porikkies :lol: :roll:

mgb
1st July 2006, 04:48 PM
TV.. she never mentioned how old that gentleman should be 8-)

thamizhvaanan
1st July 2006, 04:56 PM
TV.. she never mentioned how old that gentleman should be 8-)
then mgb, you have a chance :rotfl:

mgb
1st July 2006, 05:14 PM
adhanaladhaan goggleslaam pottu ready ayten :rotfl:

Lambretta
2nd July 2006, 12:35 AM
naan ungalukku enna pavam seidhen lamby??? I just asked for a wife, not a wrestler :shock: vitta stunner potta okva, rock bottom potta okva nnu ellam ketpeenga polirukku :evil:
Ohh......so idhu patthi en maele kovama? Ithu naale thaan ennoda ippo ellam ninga pesarthilleya.....? :oops:
Hey I was jus kidding man......neenga udhaikirthu patthi thaan sonnenga......adikirthu, kuttharthu, killarthu etc. ithellam kuda violence kizhe varoum illeya? Atthan appidi sonne.....:D

thamizhvaanan
2nd July 2006, 10:18 AM
nope killuradhu is not violence :P it is a major weapon on special occasions 8-)

thamizhvaanan
2nd July 2006, 10:20 AM
lamby unga mela kobam ellam kidaiyadhu. just that we cudnt come to hub at the same time, probably not the same thread. Orkut is the only solution for such problems 8-) we will meet in orkut :D

shalushalu
2nd July 2006, 11:18 AM
"chivalrous gentleman" :roll: a strange choice indeed, considering the fact that current hotties are rowdies and porikkies :lol: :roll:

Ya, TV, its such a strange choice. :shock: . But isnt it a wonderful one ?? Chivalrous men are scarce ....

BTW, age is nothing but a mere number. LOL. Chivalry rules over age. LOL. :wink: :wink:

Hulkster
2nd July 2006, 11:46 AM
Chivalrous ah....no problem naan available....yennai vida honourable and ponnunga kitae nallavana yaarum irukka mudiyaathu....:notworthy:

For information and queries please refer to this women.

1) Shakthiprabha
2) Pavalamani Pragasam
3) Priyanka
4) Rachel

the 4th option can be considered if your allergic to emoticons.

Lambretta
2nd July 2006, 12:12 PM
Chivalrous ah....no problem naan available....yennai vida honourable and ponnunga kitae nallavana yaarum irukka mudiyaathu....:notworthy:

1) Shakthiprabha
2) Pavalamani Pragasam
3) Priyanka
4) Rachel

Enna hulk intha vaati unga famous "Hougang Chandrasehar" pere mentione-e pannalle.......??! :P :lol:

Hulkster
2nd July 2006, 12:29 PM
Intha mathiri yen imageai engae use penaal approm naan chivalrous ellei....arrogant...so athu naalae thaan athey use pennulae..:D

thamizhvaanan
2nd July 2006, 10:33 PM
Chivalrous men are scarce ....

BTW, age is nothing but a mere number. LOL. Chivalry rules over age. LOL. Wink Wink

yea they are scarce, even moreso rare amidst self-professed nallavans and gentlemen :lol: . Hulk :poke:

age isnt a problem?? be cautious, coz age does matter on certain occasions :P

Braandan
3rd July 2006, 11:19 AM
Coming to the original heading of the thread, why not one have any expectations at all of the better-half before marriage? Just adapt to him/her accordingly? Is'nt that interesting? The more expectations, the more disappointment, Right?

shalushalu
3rd July 2006, 07:28 PM
Coming to the original heading of the thread, why not one have any expectations at all of the better-half before marriage? Just adapt to him/her accordingly? Is'nt that interesting? The more expectations, the more disappointment, Right?

Bien Dit, Braandan ... ( Well said, Braandan .. in French :wink: )

No expectations at all are the best of 'em all. Take the person as he/she comes.

That's why David Borenstein said, " Feelings are not supposed to be logical. Dangerous is the man who has rationalized his emotions .. "

Hmm, but chivalrous gentleman rule. Always !!!

Hulkster
3rd July 2006, 08:18 PM
Finally Braandaan sir echoes my thoughts..:D

The thing is most youths are letting their desires and expectations go wild..they do not want to be the ones who just see any girl/boy...and then try to adapt to them...they want to put their desires into fold seeing others also doing the same. If they are able to understand the emotions of the girl/boy they marry then such a thing like expecting a character of their desire is unnecessary.

Raikkonen
3rd July 2006, 09:03 PM
i want a 'vayaadi' wife..

Lambretta
4th July 2006, 12:43 AM
:? Um...do u want her to be a vaayadi w/ others only or w/ u as well?? If its the former then tats understandable! :wink: :P

*dig: BTW, hap'd to see a trailer of "Pokiri" on TV y'day.....this scene w/ Maesh Babu talking to ILLEANA......& tat made me think of u! :wink:
So how come u dont hav her avtaar now? Not her fan nemore? :P :D

ajithfederer
4th July 2006, 12:50 AM
nee ippidi wish pannanumnnu avasiyamae illai..........kandippa all wifes are vaayadis....... :oops:

ab_123
4th July 2006, 01:11 AM
My two cents....

You'll be happier if you don't have specific expectations before marriage. Have an open mind, and there'll be less disappointments.

solona
4th July 2006, 03:24 AM

Vayyadi wife un vayya adaichuruva parava illaiya? :lol:

Shekhar
4th July 2006, 09:43 AM
Somebody posted an ad in the matrimonial column "Looking for a wife".
He received a lot of letters saying "You can have mine".!! :D :D :D

Hulkster
4th July 2006, 09:52 AM
Somebody posted an ad in the matrimonial column "Looking for a wife".
He received a lot of letters saying "You can have mine".!! :D :D :D

oru prachanai arambichiduchu..Hulkster...escapu da...8-)

pavalamani pragasam
4th July 2006, 09:54 AM
Is there any section of law under which action can be taken against Shekhar for scaring all eligible bachelors out of their wits??? :lol:

Hulkster
4th July 2006, 10:00 AM
I dunt think there is any section of law which takes action against people who dutifully remind the others of the truth and its effects...:lol2:

pavalamani pragasam
4th July 2006, 10:04 AM
So, ready to take take the plunge in spite of all these discouragements or going to stand dry & shivering? :wink:

Hulkster
4th July 2006, 10:08 AM
So, ready to take take the plunge in spite of all these discouragements or going to stand dry & shivering? :wink:
I will take the plunge as im sure i can live happily with any species be it women or aliens..8-)

pavalamani pragasam
4th July 2006, 10:11 AM
:clap:
Poor Shekhar! :poke: Pouring water on duck's back!

Hulkster
4th July 2006, 10:45 AM
:clap:
Poor Shekhar! :poke: Pouring water on duck's back!

ithu than pengal iyakkam thalaivi seiyura velaiya?...mattavangalai paarthu poke pennuruthu thaan unga velaiya?...lioness nu sonnuthu rombo kodumaiya pochi pa..:lol2:

Raikkonen
4th July 2006, 11:19 AM
i want a vaayadi wife because im naturally a quiet person..
so i want something different, life wont be interesting if both are quiet...

Lambretta
4th July 2006, 11:51 AM
i want a vaayadi wife because im naturally a quiet person..
so i want something different, life wont be interesting if both are quiet...
Aaah.....tat makes sense! :)
I used to be a lot like u by nature (still am tat way a little!)......so at one point of time I too thot it'd be good to hav a wife w/ an expressive personality........but now veto'd it.....!

Raikkonen
4th July 2006, 11:56 AM
Annayya...

i think that talkative girls are open-minded.. they wont keep anything inside..
or in another word..
"Appuraani" :lol:

thamizhvaanan
4th July 2006, 11:58 AM
lamby, u dont have the veto power, veto power normally rests with the wife :P

Hulk, I am just wondering which species might suit you :rotfl:

Lambretta
4th July 2006, 12:03 PM
lamby, u dont have the veto power, veto power normally rests with the wife :P
Um......I meant I veto'd the thot....ie, dismissed/gave up the thot/idea (of having a talkative wife) :P :)

Hulk, I am just wondering which species might suit you :rotfl:
Ne species tat can tolerate his 'famous' HULK JOKES... :wink: :lol:

NTR: :) OK, ATB! :thumbsup: :wink:

thamizhvaanan
4th July 2006, 12:08 PM
some kinda species that are deaf and preferably blind, wud do the trick :wink: . In that case Hulk wud have atlast found someone he can talk to, and still not repent later :lol:

Hulk, dont try this with ur pet dog. It isnt deaf and it might banghead itself to death :rotfl:

thamizhvaanan
4th July 2006, 12:10 PM
lamby, I guess you are not that far from getting married. kalyana vayasu thaaney ungalukku. I suppose u've got something to say :wink:

Shekhar
4th July 2006, 03:09 PM
Annayya...

i think that talkative girls are open-minded.. they wont keep anything inside.. :lol:

Yea, their head is like a bottomless vessel. Whatever goes inside the head, flows out through the tongue.

And come on... people who think more talk less.
Is their any woman who is not talkative??? Of course they are not to blame. It is something to do with their physiology. The basic equipment for thinking is unfortunately provided in extremely limited quantity.. :wink: :) :D :lol:

pavalamani pragasam
4th July 2006, 03:16 PM
If it is so, it is better so for the men! :lol: God is kind to women also, what tragedy it would be to brood over their ill-fate! :wink:

selvakumar
4th July 2006, 03:26 PM
WOMEN - NEW ELEMENT IN THE PERIODIC TABLE Element: WOMEN
Symbol : WO+ :lol:
Atomic mass: Accepted as 53.6 Kg; isotopes may vary from 40-200 kg. :lol2:
Occurrence: Copious quantities in all urban areas. :oops:

PHYSICAL PROPERTIES
1. Boils at room temperature :lol:
2. Freezes without any known reason. :lol2:
3. Melts if given special treatment. :roll:
4. Bitter, if incorrectly used. :shock:
5. Sweet as Honey if given a proper treatment. :P

CHEMICAL PROPERTIES
1. Have great affinity for Gold, Silver and a range of precious stones and absorbs great quantities of expensive substances. :rotfl:
2. May explode spont
aneously without prior warning and for no known reason.
3. Insoluble in liquids, but activity greatly increases by that.
4. Most powerful money reducing agent known to man. :rotfl:

COMMON USES
1. Highly ornamental, especially in sports cars.
2. Can be great aid to relaxation. :rotfl: :roll: :oops: :lol:

TESTS
1. Pure specimen turns rosy pink when happy. :lol2:
2. Turns green when placed behind a better specimen. :rotfl:

POTENTIAL HAZARD
Illegal to possess more than one, although several can be maintained at different locations as long as specimens do not come in direct contact with each other. !! WARNING !!

PROLONGED EXPOSURE TO THIS ELEMENT CAN CAUSE SEVERE FINANCIAL HEMMORRHAGING AND MENTAL DISTRESS. BE CAUTIOUS

crazy
4th July 2006, 03:29 PM
selva anna :lol: :evil:

pavalamani pragasam
4th July 2006, 03:30 PM
Very old Shekharean cataloguing! :lol:
Very correct too! :lol:

Hulkster
4th July 2006, 05:11 PM
Selva...rachel antha requirements fit pennuvaangalanu theriyaleiyae...:lol2:

Raghu
4th July 2006, 05:49 PM
WARNING !!

PROLONGED EXPOSURE TO THIS ELEMENT CAN CAUSE SEVERE FINANCIAL HEMMORRHAGING AND MENTAL DISTRESS. BE CAUTIOUS

or EXCESSIVE hair loss :banghead: :lol:

selvakumar
4th July 2006, 06:22 PM
WARNING !!

That Mental Distress leads to HAIR LOSS :wink:

crazy
4th July 2006, 07:13 PM
WARNING !!

:shock: :evil: idhellam konjam over

Raghu
4th July 2006, 07:25 PM
WARNING !!

:shock: :evil: idhellam konjam over

eEn? :roll: , Unmaiyaithaane sonNom :-) any way..

just joking...

crazy
4th July 2006, 07:27 PM
idhellam unmainna ...............appo kalyaanam pannikkaateenga

naanum just kidding :)

Hulkster
4th July 2006, 07:31 PM
Seri seri...ithoda prachanai cut off penniduvom...let us remind that man and woman are equal...whether man or woman...both sexes have a mix of both manly and womanly qualities as well...and what more specific example of the unity of both man and woman than shiva shakthi itself...man(shivam) cannot exist without woman(shakthi) and vice versa..:notworthy:

crazy
4th July 2006, 07:34 PM
HULK we know that-...............we were just kidding :)

aama unga shakthi kidachaacha?

Raghu
4th July 2006, 07:39 PM
and what more specific example of the unity of both man and woman than shiva shakthi itself...man(shivam) cannot exist without woman(shakthi) and vice versa..:notworthy:

well, to put it right Shivam(Atma) Shakthi(Body), hence the ShivaShakthi Concept :-)

Body can not function without atma, while atma can not function body! Beautifully explained in Hinduism

Another name for ShivaShakthi is 'Arthanareeshwar' 8-)

crazy
4th July 2006, 07:41 PM
and what more specific example of the unity of both man and woman than shiva shakthi itself...man(shivam) cannot exist without woman(shakthi) and vice versa..:notworthy:

well, to put it right Shivam(Atma) Shakthi(Body), hence the ShivaShakthi Concept :-)

Body can not function without atma, while atma can not function body! Beautifully explained in Hinduism

Another name for ShivaShakthi is 'Arthanareeshwar' 8-)

INCREDIBLE HULK :lol: :notworthy: :notworthy:

Raghu
4th July 2006, 07:45 PM
Crazy,

yes Hulkster must be green in colour :-)

kidding hulk

Hulkster
4th July 2006, 07:49 PM
Whats wrong with Incredible Hulk?...actually being called incredible adds to my various pattams..thanks raghu..:notworthy:.

Although hinduism has this concept...i always look at things logically...and it is very true...man cant live without woman no matter how much we seem to ignore them. And even a seemingly heartless man can be melted down by a woman.

Crazy...yennodeiya shakthi yen kullae irukku...sivamum naanae..:D..shakthiyum naanae..:evil:...mottathil naan Hougang Chandrasehar...inam matham mozhi jaathi ellathavan...:notworthy:

mgb
4th July 2006, 09:01 PM
Crazy...yennodeiya shakthi yen kullae irukku...sivamum naanae..:D..shakthiyum naanae..:evil:...

ennaga hulku.. ipdi sollitinga.. ninga da-va di-ya illa dadi-ya.. :roll:

pavalamani pragasam
4th July 2006, 09:05 PM
romba vipareethamaa arththam varuthu!!!!

dev
4th July 2006, 10:10 PM
Crazy...yennodeiya shakthi yen kullae irukku...sivamum naanae..:D..shakthiyum naanae..:evil:...

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Hulku, thaevaya ithu ellam?...

thamizhvaanan
4th July 2006, 10:36 PM

romba kashtamana kelvi :? :? :? :lol:

Lambretta
4th July 2006, 11:39 PM
Crazy...yennodeiya shakthi yen kullae irukku...sivamum naanae..:D..shakthiyum naanae..:evil:...mottathil naan Hougang Chandrasehar...inam matham mozhi jaathi ellathavan...:notworthy:
Ahaaaaaaaa! I was expecting to see the Hougang wala's name again! :poke: :wink: :lol: :rotfl:

Hulkster
5th July 2006, 06:31 AM

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Hulku, thaevaya ithu ellam?...

Neenga yennodeiya early postai paarunga...naanae sollirukkaen every man and woman has qualities from both sides in them....athu marakka mudiyaathu...yennai paarthu gaeli seithaal sivanai paarthu gaeli pennura mathiri yenaa...naanum avarum shivashakthi(man & woman)..:notworthy:

crazy
5th July 2006, 07:18 PM

oh appadiya..................appo neengale shakthi neengale sivam...................so ungalukku shakthi thevayillainnu sollavareenga, appadidaane? :roll:

sgokulprathap
5th July 2006, 08:02 PM

ennaga hulku.. ipdi sollitinga.. ninga da-va di-ya illa dadi-ya.. :roll: 50:50

Raikkonen
5th July 2006, 08:36 PM
athu enna hougang?
ennakku kingkong hongkong than teriyum..

i have said here before i would love to have a ceylon wife..
but that day i went to my friend's sister's wedding
veruttutanda saaaaaami..
avlo neram

7-8.30 nu solliputtu 10.45ku than taali katranunga...

thamizhvaanan
6th July 2006, 11:04 AM

oh appadiya..................appo neengale shakthi neengale sivam...................so ungalukku shakthi thevayillainnu sollavareenga, appadidaane? :roll:

:lol: :lol:

thamizhvaanan
18th November 2006, 08:59 PM
go on. tell us abt your expectation. then after you get married, you can come back to the forum and see how wrong you were abt what you wanted! :wink:

this thread is inspired by thamizhvaanan! :shock: :frightened: I've never noticed this before :roll:

crazy
19th November 2006, 03:25 PM

chevy
20th November 2006, 12:03 AM
:D

bulb_mani
20th November 2006, 12:34 AM
If you find a good wife u'll live happily else u'll become a philosopher

Bulb The Boss 8-)

Sinthiya
20th November 2006, 04:37 AM
go on. tell us abt your expectation. then after you get married, you can come back to the forum and see how wrong you were abt what you wanted! :wink:

this thread is inspired by thamizhvaanan! :shock: :frightened: I've never noticed this before :roll:
:o .... :lol: ....

anyway, nice avatar :)...

Priyankak
20th November 2006, 05:13 AM

1) Shakthiprabha
2) Pavalamani Pragasam
3) Priyanka
4) Rachel

:notworthy: :| :tongueout: :wink:

Hulkster
20th November 2006, 06:15 AM
Yaaru pa intha threadai marupadiyum open pennuthu..moodunga pa ithey...irukkura athanei ragasiyangalum veliyae therinthu vidum :rant: :oops:

suvai
20th November 2006, 06:29 AM
bulb the boss..............that was hilarious...........hahhahaaaaaaaaa

temporary sori-Observer
22nd November 2006, 04:15 AM
Yaaru pa intha threadai marupadiyum open pennuthu..moodunga pa ithey...irukkura athanei ragasiyangalum veliyae therinthu vidum :rant: :oops:
[tscii:dcb60804e0]ạ¾¢ ẨÉò¾¡ý ¸ðÊ즸¡ûÇ
ạò¾¢ ¬¨ºôÀð¼¡.
ạò¾¢ ±ýÉ ¦ºöÅ¡ «ÅÙìÌýÛ
ạš †ø ÌÅó¾¡?

«ý¨É즸¡Õ ±Øò¨¾ ¯É즸ؾ¢ôÒð¼¡ý.
þý¨É츨¾ «Æ¢îº¡ «Åý ±Ø¾ô§À¡È¡ý?

(ºÃ¢§Â¡, ¾Å§È¡ Å¢¾¢ þо¡ý)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4Hw9pVkGhg[/tscii:dcb60804e0]

Priyankak
22nd November 2006, 10:14 PM

irunga intha link'a save panni Hulk'anni vara send panran. :P

appadina unga nilamai :?: :toungeout: :oops:

crazy
23rd November 2006, 01:02 PM

:lol: :rotfl:

Hulkster
24th November 2006, 08:27 AM

Unga anni varathukku unnum 7 varusham aagum..athu kullarey machanai anuppi ungalodeiya koothei expose penniduvaen :lol2:

thamizhvaanan
24th November 2006, 08:30 AM
appadina unga nilamai :?: :toungeout: :oops: modhalla, avanga nilamaiya ninachu paaru :cry: Mrs.Hulster .... :lol2: romba paavum panni irukkanum :lol2:

Hulkster
24th November 2006, 08:31 AM
appadina unga nilamai :?: :toungeout: :oops: modhalla, avanga nilamaiya ninachu paaru :cry: Mrs.Hulster .... :lol2: romba paavum panni irukkanum :lol2:

yennai patri kuttram sonaal ungalakku porukaathey..:angry2;..yennai mathiri oru nalla manushanai kattikka avanga koduthu veichirukkanum :boo:

Priyankak
25th November 2006, 05:03 AM

Unga anni varathukku unnum 7 varusham aagum..athu kullarey machanai anuppi ungalodeiya koothei expose penniduvaen :lol2:

:omg: 7yrs'a? :notthatway: soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon :roll:

:shock: yaaru machan? :confused2: yaarudaiya machan? :roll: eppadi machan? :angry2: :frightened: :ashamed: :P

Priyankak
25th November 2006, 05:07 AM

yennai patri kuttram sonaal ungalakku porukaathey..:angry2;..yennai mathiri oru nalla manushanai kattikka avanga koduthu veichirukkanum :boo:

:exactly:

:twisted: @ TV :P :frightened: :hammer:

shalitha
25th November 2006, 06:01 AM

bulb_mani
25th November 2006, 10:08 AM
bulb the boss..............that was hilarious...........hahhahaaaaaaaaa

:P

Shekhar
29th November 2006, 10:07 AM
Guys, please..please tell me where are those "too beautiful", "too stylish", "dressing to kill" ,"with intention to attract" women. I am well and truly missing them even though I am in this big "bad" city Bangalore. :wink: :D :D

Wibha
29th November 2006, 10:11 AM

:goodidea:

Hulkster
29th November 2006, 12:34 PM
Guys, please..please tell me where are those "too beautiful", "too stylish", "dressing to kill" ,"with intention to attract" women. I am well and truly missing them even though I am in this big "bad" city Bangalore. :wink: :D :D

I thought they are dispersed all over the world..:confused2:..I have seen men with that style as well.....:lol2:...no matter what gender humane nature is always in abudance :D