PDA

View Full Version : find out your brain sex!

Pages : 1 [2]

Sinthiya
27th April 2006, 09:12 PM
vaanga TM...join the club...:)....

Alien
27th April 2006, 09:34 PM
What has happened in this thread ? :shock: ... anyway ... fire, unga mela romba kObam enakku :twisted: .....
Sinthiya, don't give away the answers .... edit it please ... :P .... Let others post their first .... 8-)
PM that article ....

Nerd
27th April 2006, 09:55 PM
Have the mods renamed the joke thread? :roll:

Fire111999
27th April 2006, 10:01 PM
hulk,

I aint sure how true it is. I suppose, if the mother wants a boy child very earnestly but the womb happens to be a girl, DUE TO THE DESIRE OF ITS MOTHER AND HER CONSTANT THINKING, it acquires some characteristics of a boy AND VICE VERSA TOO.

In some cases it becomes extreme.

don't think that's true. got any references? i think mostly genes and hormones only will affect. mother's thoughts? doubtful.

Fire111999
27th April 2006, 10:03 PM
-----------repeated------

Alien
27th April 2006, 10:05 PM
Have the mods renamed the joke thread? :roll:
:rotfl: ... :thumbsup:

Fire111999
27th April 2006, 10:06 PM
P.S: BTW, You are fighting a losing battle. That is what I can tell u this time :rotfl:

a battle that's losing on your side, dada! you have nothing to back up your ridiculing of other pple!

Fire111999
27th April 2006, 10:23 PM
ya... I do it with reason..

:lol: romba sirippa varuthu. what reason? you have no backing up for all your kindals!

Fire111999
27th April 2006, 10:26 PM
I didn't mean anything seriously ! Anyhow ! If someone again wants to comment on my communication stuffs, analytical skill, GO AHEAD...

:wave:

if you didn't mean anything seriously, but other pple got upset, do u still think it is fun? seeing how i was not the only one to comment on your lack of sensitivity, i think i might be right. but it's up to you to prove me wrong regarding this particular matter. and i'm hoping you will!

Fire111999
27th April 2006, 10:36 PM
and jana, i want to ask u sth. selva doesn't ridicule you cos you're his friend. very nice of him. but he ridicules other pple until they get upset (which mean it's no longer just for fun) and you're still his friend? :roll: sorry! it might be alright with you. but IMO, i feel that he shouldn't do sth if it hurts pple. and if he just did it for fun, and didn;t mean to hurt anyone, why does he not stop immediately? and y does he not apologise?

Thunderbird
27th April 2006, 10:42 PM
man.. get over it.. this is a forum.. we've come across more than this

Fire111999
27th April 2006, 10:45 PM
man.. get over it.. this is a forum.. we've come across more than this

just cos it happens doesn't mean one should support it! i'm only asking him to be a bit more sensitive!

Alien
27th April 2006, 10:51 PM
Neruppu , he has ridiculed me too ..... :roll: ... I just took it easy , and moved on (am not suggesting everyone to do the same, I'll never ....I just wasn't here to argue or rake muck ) ... so u see.....

Fire111999
27th April 2006, 10:53 PM
ok, but do u think it's ok for him to continue when he knows that he is hurting some pple?

Sinthiya
27th April 2006, 10:56 PM
all edited...:)

Fire, Selva is only joking around..he really likes the ':rotfl:' emoticon...:rotfl:...he doesn't mean anything he says.... :)
After some time, we learn to know who's being serious and who is not...in this case, Selva is just trying to have fun!!
this thread is interesting partly because of his sarcasm....:)...

Fire111999
27th April 2006, 10:59 PM
Thanks, Sinthiya.

I'm ok with him fooling around. i just don't like it when someone else gets upset becos of that. it's only fun if the other person takes it lightly as well. if the other person gets upset, then it is NOT funny to continue in the same tone!

Alien
27th April 2006, 10:59 PM
Neruppu, Sinthiya's post was a better reply .... :) ..... I actually enjoyed this thread a lot, thanks to selva too (Of course to u too for creating this thread ) .... It has been all amusement from day 1 ..... :lol: :wink: ...

Shakthiprabha.
27th April 2006, 11:02 PM
fire,

selva was just kidding. I am sure none of us got hurt. :D relax fire :)

If he wants to ridicule in serious way, HE WONT BE SO funny bout it. WE ALL KNOW other hubbers quite a lot now. We just had fun. not to worry :)

Sinthiya
27th April 2006, 11:03 PM
Fire...:)...you're welcome....

Jana, sapteengala? how was the tandoori chicken? :P

sorry for dig...:oops:

Fire111999
27th April 2006, 11:03 PM
alien, i understand what u mean. but it's only nice to laugh when the other person is laughing with you! but if u feel that no one's upset abt it, then fine. maybe i misunderstood :? but SP was asking him to be serious and he wasn't reacting in the right way.

and i didn't really create this thread to mock pple. it's for a laugh and to gain some knowledge at the same time. but he was messing up with the knowledge part.

Shakthiprabha.
27th April 2006, 11:04 PM
ayayyooooooo

naan thaan target aa?

fire,

I know selva, and I DID NOT TAKE IT SERIOUSLY :D

relax :D

Fire111999
27th April 2006, 11:06 PM
fire,

selva was just kidding. I am sure none of us got hurt. :D relax fire :)

If he wants to ridicule in serious way, HE WONT BE SO funny bout it. WE ALL KNOW other hubbers quite a lot now. We just had fun. not to worry :)

ok SP. if you are all ok with it, i'm fine as well. but, i expected pple to have a more intellectual discussion as well. and while you tried to do that, he didn't really respond to that. and i felt some of his responses were a bit too much.

Thunderbird
27th April 2006, 11:07 PM
:(

Shakthiprabha.
27th April 2006, 11:08 PM
fire,

he just had fun.

now that u changed ur title, may be it would be more intellectual.

yes it is an intellectual topic and talk, to talk about brain sex.

NOBODY IS A PERFECT 100 PERCENT MAN
OR A WOMAN as reg their brain :)

sari naan thoonga poren :wave:

Ghlli
27th April 2006, 11:08 PM
on my right hand my ring finger is longer and on my left hand my index finger is long :roll:

i'm left handed

:poke: @ juice :rotfl:

Alien
27th April 2006, 11:12 PM
alien, i understand what u mean. but it's only nice to laugh when the other person is laughing with you! but if u feel that no one's upset abt it, then fine. maybe i misunderstood :? but SP was asking him to be serious and he wasn't reacting in the right way. Neruppu, I didn't laugh for crazy's part ... Coz, I knew she was hurt :( .... But other than her, I knew no other hubbers will get hurt by selva or by this tidbit ... The hubbers I laughed at, wouldn't have got hurt by me/or didn't get hurt by me (Sanguine Sridhar, Hi(Anjali), Raikkonen, Rachel.).... if u want, ask them :( .....

and i didn't really create this thread to mock pple. it's for a laugh and to gain some knowledge at the same time. I know .... :)

Sinthiya, Chicken was good :D :P .... Got it quite right, without much trouble :lol: ......... anyway, am really getting off now ... take care u lovely folks :wave: :P

Sinthiya
27th April 2006, 11:17 PM
bye Jana...:) take care...good night....

Fire111999
27th April 2006, 11:40 PM
www.bbc.co.uk/science/humanbody/sex/

try this out guys. this whole thread might just have been inaccurate as i just realised myself. and this way, no one has to tell abt their results if they don't want to. and it might be different than what our finger test here said. for e.g. i was supposed to be more feminine than other girls according to our finger test, but according to the above tests, i have more of a male brain than other females, though still an overall female brain.

Ghlli
27th April 2006, 11:45 PM
what am i?

Fire111999
27th April 2006, 11:48 PM
what am i?
try out the other tests i just posted and find out for yourself!

Fire111999
27th April 2006, 11:50 PM
i think our analysis has been a bit misleading. the finger test is also included in the below website, but it is more stringent, cos u got to use a ruler, etc. i didn't use a ruler before actually! so, try out these tests for yourself guys!

Fire111999
27th April 2006, 11:56 PM
'Brain sex'

If you're a man, you may be more in touch with your feminine side than you ever guessed, and if you're woman you may occasionally think more like the lads.

A BBC One television series Secrets of the Sexes explores brain sex differences.
That's the surprising news from scientists who think there are 'male brains' and 'female brains'. Study findings show that although men tend to have male brains and women tend to have female brains, it isn't always so.

Most scientists think there's no real difference between men and women when it comes to total intelligence (commonly called IQ), but there is growing evidence that men and women's brains are wired differently. This theory may explain the finding that, on average, men are at better at some things and women are better at others.

For example, studies have found that women tend to be better at empathising and men are generally better at systemising. In other words, men are often more adept at discovering the rules that govern a system. They like to get deeply involved in activities such as car repair, computing or building up an extensive music collection.

Women, on the other hand, are thought to be better at guessing other people's emotions and responding appropriately. They would be more likely to comfort you in a time of crisis.

But men and women don't always fit neatly into their respective groups. A University of Cambridge study found that 17% of men have a 'female' empathising brain and 17% of women have a 'male' systemising brain.

Sinthiya
28th April 2006, 12:06 AM
i think our analysis has been a bit misleading. the finger test is also included in the below website, but it is more stringent, cos u got to use a ruler, etc. i didn't use a ruler before actually! so, try out these tests for yourself guys!

sorry for this somewhat digression....again...:oops:

Selva, naan keittan thana...ruler use paneengala-nu? :rotfl:....
ruler-la measure panni paarunga...theriyum...:) (just kidding...)

thanks for the link, Fire...i'll check it out...:)

Fire111999
28th April 2006, 12:28 AM

sorry for this somewhat digression....again...:oops:

Selva, naan keittan thana...ruler use paneengala-nu? :rotfl:....
ruler-la measure panni paarunga...theriyum...:) (just kidding...)

thanks for the link, Fire...i'll check it out...:)

:lol: if selva finds out that he is more inclined to a female brain than other males......... :lol: :rotfl:

but i doubt tt he will actually. and even if he does, he wouldn't tell us! :wink:

Ghlli
28th April 2006, 12:54 AM
but i'm confused...on my right hand my ring finger is longer and on my left hand my index finger is longer.....which hand do i look at?

i'm left handed..so do i look at da left hand?

what am i?
try out the other tests i just posted and find out for yourself!

Fire111999
28th April 2006, 12:57 AM
forget abt my finger test. try this link gaayu!

Fire111999
28th April 2006, 01:00 AM
:(

what happened TB? edited your post so many times and so sad now. i don't remember what u said the first time and i only noticed this after u had edited 4 times!

Sanguine Sridhar
28th April 2006, 01:28 AM
2 Finger-a vachukittu evvalo politics ... Ennagada dey :banghead: :twisted:

Now i want to clarify something....

Let me put it in Tamizh for better clarification
From left to right
Sunddu viral - Smallest of all
Ring finger - 2nd largest
Center finger - Largest
aalkaati viral - 3rd largest
Kattai viral - as equal to Sunndu viral....

Fire ippo Josiyam sollungO! :roll:

Fire111999
28th April 2006, 02:05 AM
no more joosiyam from me Sridhar!

check out this website:

and u have to use a ruler!

Ghlli
28th April 2006, 02:13 AM
[tscii:a392d28be1] :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: HAVE A LOOK AT MY RESULTS :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part 1

Angles
This task tested your ability to identify the angle of a line by matching it with its twin. This is a spatial task, which looks at how you picture space.

Your score: 19 out of 20
Average score for men: 15.1 out of 20
Average score for women: 13.3 out of 20

What does your result suggest?

If you scored 0 - 12: You have more of a female brain. Scientists believe that people with a female brain find it more difficult to judge the slope of a line because they're not wired for spatial tasks. In past studies, 65 per cent of people who scored in this range were women.

If you scored 13 - 17: You found this test neither hard nor easy. This suggests your brain has male and female traits when it comes to spatial ability.

If you scored 18 - 20: You have more of a male brain. On average, men outperform women in this task and those with more mathematical knowledge tend to score quite high as well. In past studies, 60 per cent of the people in this range were men.

Interestingly, men's testosterone levels fluctuate through the seasons and studies have shown that men's scores are lower in the spring, when their testosterone levels are at their lowest.

Do our cave dwelling ancestors offer us any clues about why men and women score differently on this task? Find out more.

Spot the difference
This task tested your ability to identify which objects changed position. You lost points, if you incorrectly identified objects.

Your score: 43%
Average score for men: 39%
Average score for women: 46%

What does your score suggest?

If you scored between 0 - 33%: You may have more of a male brain. Scientists say men tend to under perform in this task. The corpus callosum, the part of the brain that links the right and left hemispheres, is a fifth larger in women. This means women can process visual and other signals at the same time more easily than men. There is also a theory that oestrogen levels in women give them an added advantage in spatial memory.

If you scored between 34 - 66%: You may have a balanced female-male brain.

If you scored between 67 - 100%: Those with a female-type brain generally score in this range. Your ability to remember where objects are may serve as an advantage to you when you're trying to find your way around places. You're more capable of recalling landmarks to get from one place to another.

Find out more about our spatial abilities.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part 2

Hands

You said your left thumb was on top when you clasped your hands together.

Right thumb on top: This suggests the left half of your brain is dominant. Many studies have tried to establish whether there is a relationship between handedness and brain dominance. Some scientists believe that if you are left brain dominant, you would be more verbal and analytical.

Left thumb on top: This suggests the right half of your brain is dominant. Some studies theorise that as a right brain dominant person, you may excel in visual, spatial and intuitive processes.

However, these theories are debatable and leave much to be said about the small percentage of people who are ambidextrous.

Find out why right-brained people may be better fighters and artists.

Part 3

Emotions and Systems
This task looked at whether you prefer to empathise or systemise.

Empathising

Your empathy score is: 6 out of 20
Average score for men: 7.9 out of 20
Average score for women: 10.6 out of 20

Empathisers are better at accurately judging other people's emotions and responding appropriately. If you scored 15 and above, you are very empathic and would be an ideal person to comfort people in a time of crisis. Women in general are better at empathising.

Systemising

Your systemising score is: 9 out of 20
Average score for men: 12.5 out of 20
Average score for women: 8.0 out of 20

Systemisers prefer to investigate how systems work. A system can be a road map, flat pack furniture, or a mathematical equation – anything that follows a set of rules. A score of 15 and above suggests you're good at analysing or building systems. Men in general are better at systemising.

Scientists are keen to learn more about people who score high or low on both tests. They want to find out whether or not empathising and systemising are linked. Is a possible to make yourself more empathic?

Some scientists claim that our empathy and systemising abilities can be traced all the way back to prehistoric times. Find out more.

Eyes
This task tested your ability to judge people's emotions.

Your score: 8 out of 10
Average score for men: 6.6 out of 10
Average score for women: 6.6 out of 10

If you scored 0 - 3: Do you think you're good at judging how another person is feeling? Your score suggests this doesn't come to you quite so naturally.

If you scored 4 - 6: Your result suggests you have a balanced female-male brain and find it neither easy nor difficult to judge people's emotions.

If you scored 7 - 10: Your result suggests you are a good empathiser, sensitive to other people's emotions. Women generally fall into this category.

Professor Baron-Cohen at the University of Cambridge says that people usually perform better than they expect to on this test.

Men often think a person's eyes are sending signals of desire when that's not the case at all. Find out more.

Part 4

Fingers
We asked you to measure your ring and index fingers. Your ratios came to:

Right Hand: 0.95
Left Hand: 0.89

Average ratio for men: 0.982
Average ratio for women: 0.991
It's thought that your ratio is governed by the amount of testosterone you were exposed to in your mother's womb. The ratio of the length of your index finger to the length of your ring finger is set for life by as early as three months after conception. Even during puberty, when we experience intensive hormonal changes, the ratio stays the same.

Men generally have a ring finger that is longer than their index finger, which gives them a lower ratio than women, whose ring and index fingers are usually of equal length.

Studies have found that men and women with lots of brothers generally have more masculine finger ratios. Find out what other things scientists think our ratios may tell us.

Part 5

Faces
This task looked at how you rate the attractiveness of a series of faces. The images you looked at were digitally altered to create slight differences in masculinity.

Your choices suggest you prefer more masculine faces.

Highly masculinised male faces possess more extreme testosterone markers such as a long, broad and lower jaw, as well as more pronounced brow ridges and cheekbones.

Interestingly, women's preferences are said to vary across the menstrual phase. A more masculine face is preferred during the 9 days prior to ovulation, when conception is most likely.

A typical 'attractive' female face possesses features such as a shorter, narrower, lower jaw, fuller lips and larger eyes than an average face.

Are you surprised at what researchers think they can learn from your answers? Find out more.

Part 6

3D shapes
This task tested your ability to mentally rotate 3D shapes.

Your score: 9 out of 12
Average score for men: 8.2 out of 12
Average score for women: 7.1 out of 12

If you scored 0 - 6: Do you find yourself having to physically rotate a map to point in the direction in which you're travelling? This might explain why you scored in the lower range in the 3D shapes test. Twice as many women as men score in this category. Previous studies suggest that those with a female-type brain or with an arts background fall into this range.

If you scored 7 - 9: In past studies, 50 per cent of the people who scored in this range were women and 50 per cent were men.

If you scored 10 - 12: Are you an engineer or do you have a science background? People with these skills tend to score in this range. Past studies have concluded that people in this range have a more male brain.

Nearly a third of men who took this test got full marks, whereas less than 10 per cent of women managed the same. Find out why.

Words
This task looked at your verbal fluency.

Your score: you associated 4 word(s) with grey and you named 6 word(s) that mean happy. We are assuming that all the words you entered are correct.

Average score for men: 11.4 words total
Average score for women: 12.4 words total

If you produced 1 - 5 words: You are more of the strong, silent type with a male brain. You probably find it easier to express yourself in non-verbal ways, preferring action rather than words.

If you produced 6 - 10 words: Most people in this range have a female-type brain.

Women are said to use both sides of the brain when doing verbal tasks while men mainly use their left side. Studies have shown that girls develop vocabulary faster than boys. This difference in brain power is caused by levels of pre-natal testosterone. Find out more .

Ultimatum
This task asked you how you would divide money.

If you had to split £50 with someone, you said you would demand £25

So far on the Sex ID test, men have demanded 51.6% (£25.80) of the pot and women have demanded 51.0% (£25.50), on average.

What does your response suggest?

Sex differences are small in this task. Demanding less than 60% of the pot (ie £30) is more typically female. Demanding more than 65% of the pot (ie £32.50) is more typically male.

Scientists believe that people with lower testosterone levels tend to take fewer risks so they are probably more willing to keep less for themselves. Those with higher testosterone levels tend to drive a harder bargain and are less compromising.

[/tscii:a392d28be1]

Sanguine Sridhar
28th April 2006, 02:13 AM
Deepam oli Fire...Nandri ;) ... Konjam Emoticon use pannikittey sollungalyen... :D

rachel
28th April 2006, 04:50 AM
20 pages.. :shock: i haven't finished reading all of them

pavalamani pragasam
28th April 2006, 07:29 AM
In our days we used to see the length of the toes to see if the male is dominant or female: if the 2nd toe is longer than the 1st toe(kattai viral) the female is dominant!

NM
28th April 2006, 07:44 AM
In our days we used to see the length of the toes to see if the male is dominant or female: if the 2nd toe is longer than the 1st toe(kattai viral) the female is dominant!i've heard of that in malaysia and singapore, too!!! :wink:

temporary sori-Observer
28th April 2006, 07:52 AM
In our days we used to see the length of the toes to see if the male is dominant or female: if the 2nd toe is longer than the 1st toe(kattai viral) the female is dominant!
PP ma'm, I think that is why they put metti on that kaal viral to prevent it from growing very long and creating problem for the husband :mrgreen:

temporary sori-Observer
28th April 2006, 07:54 AM
NM, font download seythu nEththu ezhuthinathai padichchutteengaLaa?

great
28th April 2006, 08:25 AM
Ada paavingala 20 pages :shock: :shock: :shock: yaroda velai ithellam :evil:

pavalamani pragasam
28th April 2006, 08:47 AM
TSO, sariyaa kandupidichchitteenga, mettikkaanakaaranaththai! :lol: athanalathaan viduthalai virumbum tharkaala penkal athai anivathillaiyo?!:rotfl:

Alien
28th April 2006, 09:37 AM
check out this website:

and u have to use a ruler!
That was a nice test .... Thanks , fire :)

BTW this time I measured my fingers as how they wanted (the way mentioned in that test) .... and my results were ...
Right hand index finger - 80 mm , ring finger - 82 mm
left hand index - 81mm , ring - 83 mm
:D ..... so selva machi , that is the real result , though when just looking at the hand it looks otherwise .....
ha ha .... :thumbsup:

rachel
28th April 2006, 10:16 AM

i knew this...my 2nd toe is longer than 1st. ... :D

rachel
28th April 2006, 10:19 AM
PP ma'm, I think that is why they put metti on that kaal viral to prevent it from growing very long and creating problem for the husband :mrgreen:

why problem for husband?
:roll:

Fire111999
28th April 2006, 11:23 AM
Deepam oli Fire...Nandri ;) ... Konjam Emoticon use pannikittey sollungalyen... :D

sorry. :oops: ivlo emoticons :D :) 8-) :lol: :P :wink: pothuma? :hammer:

just kiddng! :wink:

Sinthiya
28th April 2006, 08:53 PM
BTW this time I measured my fingers as how they wanted (the way mentioned in that test) .... and my results were ...
:D ..... so selva machi , that is the real result , though when just looking at the hand it looks otherwise .....
Jana....:D....you are so happy now that you've realized you're a ring-person....
measurement-lam post paniteenga? :o......:)

Fire111999
28th April 2006, 09:12 PM
hey guys, according to the more stringent test i posted, it seems that no one would have a longer index finger. even females can only have at most a index finger that is the same length as the ring finger. but the more the ring finger is longer than the index finger, the more of a male brain!

for myself, my ring finger is only 1 mm longer than my index finger, so i seem to have very much a female brain. but since i am an engineer (well, studying engineering at least), i did extremely well for the spatial problems, for e.g. i got 11 out of 12 for the 3D objects test, so overall, i am seen to have a more male brain than other females, though fundamentally still a female brain.

Alien
28th April 2006, 09:37 PM
Jana....:D....you are so happy now that you've realized you're a ring-person....
measurement-lam post paniteenga? :o......:)
Chumma sonnaa namba maattaanga ..... athaan measurements ellam post pannitaen :P :wink: .....
I didn't really mind that earlier result ... Everyone got both sides (masculine & feminine) ....... just to let selva know, i posted that ... :)
Even in that test , fire gave , I got higher(above average) scores for the women's strong points too ... like spot the diff - 57 % , eyes -8/10 , Empathising - 13/20 .... :lol: :) ... so, yeah .....

Sinthiya
28th April 2006, 10:03 PM
i know....:)...i was doing the test yesterday....my ring fingers are still longer...:lol:....
but my answers for most of the categories were on women's side...:)....:rotfl:.....

i still don't get it...:oops:

Alien
28th April 2006, 10:11 PM
i know....:)...i was doing the test yesterday....my ring fingers are still longer...:lol:....
but my answers for most of the categories were on women's side...:)....:rotfl:.....

Hey, Sinthu, thatz not an issue .... Itz perfectly normal .... U r to have ring finger longer than index finger :) ..... For all human beings that is supposed to be the natural case (for women they should b almost equal).... For men the proportion is higher, that is ring finger should b more longer ..... u r perfectly fine ....

These were the average ratios of index/ring
Men - 0.982
Women - 0.991
So women also shud b having ring finger longer(or almost equal) .... :P
anyway, what were ur lengths or ratio ? :P

Sinthiya
28th April 2006, 10:19 PM
For men the proportion is higher, that is ring finger should b more longer ..... u r perfectly fine ....
:notworthy: thanks Jana.....:P....:lol:....you made my day....

i thought ringer fingers should be longer than index finger too...it seems natural....

Fire111999
28th April 2006, 10:25 PM

Hey, Sinthu, thatz not an issue .... Itz perfectly normal .... U r to have ring finger longer than index finger :) ..... For all human beings that is supposed to be the natural case (for women they should b almost equal).... For men the proportion is higher, that is ring finger should b more longer ..... u r perfectly fine ....

These were the average ratios of index/ring
Men - 0.982
Women - 0.991
So women also shud b having ring finger longer(or almost equal) .... :P
anyway, what were ur lengths or ratio ? :P

very good, jana! i'm glad that at least someone is actually making an effort to understand the nuances in these tests and what they mean.

my measurements are 72 mm for index and 73 for ring for both hands. so quite feminine? i don't know. but i got very high scores for the spatial tests cos i'm an engineer! :wink:

villan007
28th April 2006, 10:28 PM
hav to cut my nails :banghead:

Fire111999
28th April 2006, 10:30 PM
yen? measurements ellam thappa varutha?

villan007
28th April 2006, 10:32 PM

oru side la irunthu paakayila index perusa iruku

another angle - ring finger perusa iruku :o

:cry: ...any cures :huh:.. :roll:

Sinthiya
28th April 2006, 10:35 PM
:rotfl:...you can guess without cutting them....:)

Alien
28th April 2006, 10:37 PM
very good, jana! i'm glad that at least someone is actually making an effort to understand the nuances in these tests and what they mean.

my measurements are 72 mm for index and 73 for ring for both hands. so quite feminine? i don't know. but i got very high scores for the spatial tests cos i'm an engineer! :wink:
Yeah, U can b more specialized in certain areas than average women (u r an engineer too anyway ... :wink: .. BTW what engineering? ) , which is good .... 8-)

Likewise, I got higher results on women's specialty topics too ... :rotfl: ....

:lol: :D @ sinthiya .....

Sinthiya
28th April 2006, 10:39 PM

enakkum than....:o....ithukku oru cure onnum illai....:lol:....
that's why i was so confused yesterday....

Alien
28th April 2006, 10:39 PM

Villan, measure it seriously , using a ruler ... starting from the middle of the base of ur each fingers (index & ring) to the tip (excluding nail) .... It is best described in the test , fire gave ...

Sinthiya
28th April 2006, 10:41 PM
Likewise, I got higher results on women's specialty topics too ... :rotfl: ......
:rotfl:...how's dinner coming along? :lol:....what's cooking?

Alien
28th April 2006, 10:43 PM
:rotfl:...how's dinner coming along? :lol:....what's cooking?
:rotfl: :twisted: ..... I didn't cook today , I bought a meal at KFC .... easy ... :lol: :P ....

Fire111999
28th April 2006, 10:49 PM
u r an engineer too anyway ... :wink: .. BTW what engineering?
oh, r u an engineer? i'm not yet an engineer. only a first year undergrad! specialisation only in 3rd year! and i've got no clue as to what type of engineering i want to do. what type kind of engineer r u?

Fire111999
28th April 2006, 10:50 PM
It is best described in the test , fire gave ...

yup yup! check out this site: www.bbc.co.uk/science/humanbody/sex/

villan007
28th April 2006, 10:51 PM
Villan, measure it seriously , using a ruler ... starting from the middle of the base of ur each fingers (index & ring) to the tip (excluding nail) .... It is best described in the test , fire gave ...

Jana , I cant measure it now..

well , I'm kinda busy now.. :wink: ... :oops:

:lol:

Alien
28th April 2006, 10:54 PM
u r an engineer too anyway ... :wink: .. BTW what engineering?
oh, r u an engineer? i'm not yet an engineer. only a first year undergrad! specialisation only in 3rd year! and i've got no clue as to what type of engineering i want to do. what type kind of engineer r u?
Oh ! ... "U r an engineer too" was to say that some women can have better skills on those spatial stuff, and that too given that u r a would-be engineer makes it more easy/practical ......

Anyway, I would b an engineer too soon, in another year .... not yet :wink: .... IT & Telecommunications eng ... :)

Alien
28th April 2006, 10:57 PM
Jana , I cant measure it now..

well , I'm kinda busy now.. :wink: ... :oops:

:lol:
:rotfl: ... Machi, nadathu .... :rotfl: .... Kaiyila 5 viral thaan theriyuthaa , illa 6/7 a ? .... :lol: .... OK, shhhhh ...... :wink:

Sinthiya
28th April 2006, 11:06 PM
villain...enna busy? :roll:...:oops:

Jana...KFC? ...do you know KFC doesn't use the word 'chicken' in their menu....??? check it for yourself?...

villan007
28th April 2006, 11:14 PM

sinthiya , friday night :roll: :oops:

Fire111999
28th April 2006, 11:18 PM

ah..... very good explanation. i hope sinthiya is more enlightened than me!

jana, all the best for your course!

Sinthiya
28th April 2006, 11:22 PM
hmm...i know...:lol:....enjoy responsibly.....:)

guess what? i got a placement for May-August.... :) ...job hunting for summer is done....

sorry for all this digression...it'll end...soon...:oops:

villan007
28th April 2006, 11:27 PM
guess what? i got a placement for May-August.... :) ...job hunting for summer is done....
:

:thumbsup: Good luck ! :)

Alien
28th April 2006, 11:28 PM
Jana...KFC? ...do you know KFC doesn't use the word 'chicken' in their menu....??? check it for yourself?...
Oh , is it ?! .... I never seemed to notice it ... :roll: ... will check it ....
Thanks Fire , All the best to u too .... :)
And, Congratulations Sinthiya .... :D

Sinthiya
28th April 2006, 11:32 PM
thanks...Villain, Jana...:)

Fire111999
28th April 2006, 11:49 PM
sorry for the late reply, but congrats sinthiya!

Ghlli
29th April 2006, 02:47 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol: SAME! :lol:
when i watched thiruda thiridi at home my best cousin was dere, and my aunty was dere, and she said o the 2nd toe being bigger than the first one doesn't look good...cos it was in the film..and then i showed her my 2nd toe and cracked into laughted :rotfl: and she was like omgg crazy girl :rotfl:

i knew this...my 2nd toe is longer than 1st. ... :D

Ghlli
29th April 2006, 02:54 AM
i just can't believe i'v got exactly an average male brain

the scale on the test goes

________50____0____50_______

the red bit is female and blue bit is male .and 50 on the female side is average for females and 50 on the male side is average for males...and i got a score that was exactly on 50 on the male side! :oops: :oops: :oops:

Ghlli
29th April 2006, 02:59 AM
thats not bad...mine is 6/20 :lol:

Empathising - 13/20 .... :lol: :) ... so, yeah .....

Thunderbird
29th April 2006, 09:07 AM
when i watched thiruda thiridi at home my best cousin was dere, and my aunty was dere, and she said o the 2nd toe being bigger than the first one doesn't look good...cos it was in the film..and then i showed her my 2nd toe and cracked into laughted :rotfl: and she was like omgg crazy girl :rotfl:

paavam antha paiyan :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Shakthiprabha.
29th April 2006, 10:24 AM
reg toe, MY SECOND TOE is longer (prominently longer) THAN MY first toe.

Believe me, I aint dominating. I think all these are hear say stories which do not hav much truth :?

Fire111999
29th April 2006, 12:04 PM
reg toe, MY SECOND TOE is longer (prominently longer) THAN MY first toe.

Believe me, I aint dominating. I think all these are hear say stories which do not hav much truth :?

i am not sure abt the toe thing. but the finger thing is dev true!

Shakthiprabha.
29th April 2006, 12:27 PM
fire,

i am quite unsure. My palm is slanting towards right.
so i feel sometimes my ring finger is long othertimes index is longer.

if i stare for longer time, it looks of same height too :roll:

Fire111999
29th April 2006, 12:49 PM
no, SP you have to use a ruler to measure. and your index finger will never be longer than your ring finger. at most for females, it would be equal length.

check out this website: www.bbc.co.uk/science/humanbody/sex/

Alien
29th April 2006, 02:23 PM
:lol: :rotfl: Girls r supposed to get higher marks ...... :lol: :P

Hulkster
29th April 2006, 02:25 PM
Jana sirrikathaenge pa...approm marupadiyum selva sirrichi onnuru 8 pagesku thread poga poguthu...:)

Alien
29th April 2006, 02:32 PM
OK pa :P

Fire111999
29th April 2006, 02:34 PM
Jana sirrikathaenge pa...approm marupadiyum selva sirrichi onnuru 8 pagesku thread poga poguthu...:)

but jana understands what he's laughing abt!

Alien
29th April 2006, 02:37 PM
Fire, thanks pa ... :D :notworthy: ...

Hulkster
29th April 2006, 02:39 PM
Yes Jana knows what he is laughing about..:D..but selva sir does not...:(

Fire111999
29th April 2006, 03:06 PM
only pointing out the obvious jana! :wink:

and hulk, we don't want to bring that up again. actually, i can't believe that selva doesn't understand. he was just doing it for fun, i guess. :roll: whatever!

thamizhvaanan
29th April 2006, 10:39 PM
Yes Jana knows what he is laughing about..:D..but selva sir does not...:(

neither do we :lol:

Fire111999
29th April 2006, 10:59 PM
thamizh, your index finger will never be longer than your ring finger. at most for females, it would be equal length.

our test was not accurate!

thamizhvaanan
29th April 2006, 11:27 PM
oh yea, u are right. i didn consider that. went through the test, phew it was long, i got +50,-50,-25 (positive male). so this is all it says, i didn read any further(didn wanna).

Ghlli
29th April 2006, 11:51 PM
ya ya :cry:

yentha payan? :roll:

paavam antha paiyan :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Ghlli
29th April 2006, 11:52 PM
:rotfl: exactly :rotfl: and i got 19/20 for the first one....the line angles :rotfl: and girls are meant to get lower marks than boys for that and i go higher than average for tht too :lol: and on my final line...i got EXACTLY average male brain :lol:

:lol: :rotfl: Girls r supposed to get higher marks ...... :lol: :P

thamizhvaanan
29th April 2006, 11:55 PM
how come i along got marks on a different scale??? the entire world is biased against me :( even BBC :evil: :evil:

Ghlli
29th April 2006, 11:59 PM
awwww lolz what did u get?

thamizhvaanan
30th April 2006, 09:01 AM
ok now i've got it. its nothing but the fact that i was taking this test half-asleep, that i didn notice that the scores were shown b4.

but now i remember few of those,
i got 16/20 for the lines
9/20 for empathising :(
16/20 for remembering the position of objects
and some more marks. i dont remember. But on the whole results showed as if my brain is slightly female-type (20%)

I know the reasong. I excel at all genres of intelligence, thats why :D. The test is based on the assumption that one particular sex is weaker in one particular type of intelligence, which is not applicable to an allrounder like me :lol.

I have taken tickle.com's brain test and it shows that i am balance-minded, that is i excercise my left and right brain equally (which can also be assumed to mean, no exercise at all :D)

Fire111999
30th April 2006, 11:27 AM
excellent thamizh! :D you were a dada by our previous test right? shows how wrong our previous test is! :oops:

bingleguy
30th April 2006, 11:48 AM
wat game is this ???? :roll:

Fire111999
30th April 2006, 12:14 PM
hi vasanth, how r u?

it seems that your index finger will never be longer than your ring finger. at most for females, it would be equal length.

this has many tests including the finger test which we seem to have done wrongly!

bingleguy
30th April 2006, 12:16 PM
Hmn !

So fire, how are u doin today ?

Hulkster
30th April 2006, 12:54 PM
Hmm i just took the test....my brain sex is equal neither toward men nor toward women.

Hulkster
30th April 2006, 01:01 PM
Part 1 : Angles - 17/20 Spot the diff - 71%
Part 2 : Left brain dominant
Part 3 : Emotions - 14/20 Sys - 9/20 Eyes - 7/10
Part 4 : Right Hand:0.93,Left Hand:1.01
Part 5 : Prefer more feminine faces
Part 6 : 3D Shapes 8/12 Words - 10 words total
Ultimatum - out of 50 dollars i demanded 25
dollars.

bingleguy
30th April 2006, 01:01 PM
how r hulk ?

Hulkster
30th April 2006, 01:23 PM
Naan nalla irukkaen vasanth neenga yeppadi?

Fire111999
30th April 2006, 01:24 PM
sorry, just came back from my bath. i'm fine thanks.

bingleguy
30th April 2006, 01:28 PM
am good too hulk ... sunday nna enna yaarumae irukka maataangala ??

FIRE ... irundhaalum romba dhaan kulikireenga neenga :lol:

Hulkster
30th April 2006, 01:33 PM
Kulikeerangala?...oru velai bird flu ku bayanthu whole bodyai nalla theyi theyi nu theichirupaanga...:lol:

Fire111999
30th April 2006, 01:57 PM
FIRE ... irundhaalum romba dhaan kulikireenga neenga :lol:
timing problem. neenga hub-ukku varum pothu enakku kalai neerama irukku. thenam kulikiren. ithu thappa? :D

bingleguy
30th April 2006, 02:14 PM
thappillai thappillai .... :lol:

Fire111999
30th April 2006, 02:24 PM
ok, vasanth, the other tests-a try panniya?

bingleguy
30th April 2006, 02:25 PM
wat other tests ... ?

Fire111999
30th April 2006, 02:38 PM
ni vantha udane post pannen! ok, check out this website: www.bbc.co.uk/science/humanbody/sex/

but it's quite long. but u can do it in parts. or you can do it when you have more time.

thamizhvaanan
30th April 2006, 02:42 PM
excellent thamizh! :D you were a dada by our previous test right? shows how wrong our previous test is! :oops:

u seem to be more excited than i am at my brain sex :D anyway i dont worry a lot abt it. fine to strike a better balance betwn male and female brains, bcoz that shows i am more closer to shivasakthi :P

bingleguy
30th April 2006, 02:48 PM
Sorry FIRE ... that link is blocked here ! probably it has that three letter word !

thamizhvaanan
30th April 2006, 02:52 PM
blocked in the sense wat? if it is blocked by ur firewall try using a proxy site.

Fire111999
30th April 2006, 02:52 PM
u seem to be more excited than i am at my brain sex :D anyway i dont worry a lot abt it. fine to strike a better balance betwn male and female brains, bcoz that shows i am more closer to shivasakthi :P

uh.... whatever! just as long as u're satisfied!

thamizhvaanan
30th April 2006, 02:53 PM
thanx Fire, I AM SATISFIED. have u tried tickle's tests. they are quite good.

bingleguy
30th April 2006, 02:53 PM
we cant bypass anything here in thamizh !

Fire111999
30th April 2006, 02:54 PM
Sorry FIRE ... that link is blocked here ! probably it has that three letter word !

oh, ok. but aren't u at home?

Fire111999
30th April 2006, 02:55 PM

i believe i have. a long time ago. can't remember my results.

bingleguy
30th April 2006, 02:57 PM
am not at home FIRE !

Fire111999
30th April 2006, 02:58 PM
:shock: working on a sun? oh, wait, you're still studying right? so hostel, is it?

thamizhvaanan
30th April 2006, 02:59 PM
we cant bypass anything here in thamizh !

i have never worked under a firewall, but i've heard ppl can still bypass it using some anonymous access sites. u mean, ur firewall will block them from being displayed or being accessed itself?

thamizhvaanan
30th April 2006, 03:01 PM

i believe i have. a long time ago. can't remember my results.

u dont have to remember them, they will remember it for u :D. i also took it long back, 3yrs back i guess, but the results are still available.

anyway, wat is ur new avatar/? i cant make head or tail out of it :roll:

bingleguy
30th April 2006, 03:02 PM
Ys Thamizh ... that can be done ... but not here ;-)

Ya working on a sun.... have some code delivery... nope am not staying in hostel... staying n individual house only ! ofcourse am wrking as well as studying !~

Fire111999
30th April 2006, 03:07 PM
ok, i'll check it out thamizh. but not now. i'm trying to work on my design project right now.

it's a saree.

vasanth, working and studying at the same time? i don't understand how pple can handle that!

thamizhvaanan
30th April 2006, 03:12 PM
that is called multi-multi-tasking, very few ppl can do that, BG is also special i guess.

the only multi-tasking work i do is eating and watching TV at the same time :lol:

BG sir, wat are u studying? i mean wat kinda course ?

bingleguy
30th April 2006, 03:13 PM
:lol: doesnt need anything special .... hehehe

am doin my MS in Software Engg from BITS Pilani thamizh !

Fire111999
30th April 2006, 03:16 PM

what's that? and masters-a? that means you're quite a bit older than me? :oops:

thamizhvaanan
30th April 2006, 03:17 PM
MS in Software Engg from BITS Pilani :shock: :shock: well i guess that is as demanding as any course will get. man, that is really something. anyway i gotta go. i have to take pic for my voters ID. hope i will get to vote in this election :D

thamizhvaanan
30th April 2006, 03:21 PM

what's that? and masters-a? that means you're quite a bit older than me? :oops:

u are also studying Fire??? wat course?

Fire111999
30th April 2006, 03:22 PM
:o oh my! thamizh is extremely impressed! really tough to get into that uni is it?

thamizhvaanan
30th April 2006, 03:23 PM
yea, i wud love to. but that uni should also love to have me no. thats the problem :cry:

for now, i am satisfied with Anna univ :D

Fire111999
30th April 2006, 03:23 PM
u are also studying Fire??? wat course?

yup, undergraduate course in engineering at cambridge. first year.

bingleguy
30th April 2006, 03:24 PM
well Ys ... BITS is supposed to be one of the top universities in India ... and also known throughout !

OLDER than u ?? :lol: FIRE FIRE ...

Thanks for the compliments Thamizh !

Fire111999
30th April 2006, 03:25 PM
yea, i wud love to. but that uni should also love to have me no. thats the problem :cry:

for now, i am satisfied with Anna univ :D
oh! i've heard of anna uni! i;ve heard that it's a very good uni. so the other one is even better than that?

bingleguy
30th April 2006, 03:26 PM
Anna Unive is also one of the TOP most univ in India ... IITs, Anna, BITS, RECs ... all these are TOP Engg and Masters institutions !

bingleguy
30th April 2006, 03:26 PM
u sitting in Cambridge shld not ask these ques :lol:

thamizhvaanan
30th April 2006, 03:27 PM
oh thanks, i have been living with that doubt for 3 yrs now, now i can spend my last year at college peacefully.

Fire111999
30th April 2006, 03:27 PM
well Ys ... BITS is supposed to be one of the top universities in India ... and also known throughout !

:oops: sorry i didn't know!

OLDER than u ?? :lol: FIRE FIRE ...

pinna? :? r u a child prodigy?

thamizhvaanan
30th April 2006, 03:28 PM
yea engineering in Cambridge :shock: :shock:

i thot only newtons studies there

bingleguy
30th April 2006, 03:29 PM
a Child Prodigy ! ;-) ?????????????????

Fire111999
30th April 2006, 03:29 PM
oh thanks, i have been living with that doubt for 3 yrs now, now i can spend my last year at college peacefully.

sorry sorry! :oops: didn't know that anna uni was one of the best as well. just knew that it was a really good uni. my uncle was a prof there.

bingleguy
30th April 2006, 03:30 PM
yea engineering in Cambridge :shock: :shock:

i thot only newtons studies there

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
some FIREs too study tehre !

thamizhvaanan
may be i can say that too,

older than u FIRE?? :lol: FIRE FIRE...

bingleguy
FIRE ... is that a saree in ur avatar ?

Fire111999
30th April 2006, 03:31 PM
a Child Prodigy ! ;-) ?????????????????

unless u're a child prodigy, u have to be older than me to be doing your masters, right? ok, but maybe not much older than me.

Fire111999
30th April 2006, 03:32 PM
may be i can say that too,

older than u FIRE?? :lol: FIRE FIRE...

ah... what am i supposed to say to this?

thamizhvaanan
30th April 2006, 03:32 PM

sorry sorry! :oops: didn't know that anna uni was one of the best as well. just knew that it was a really good uni. my uncle was a prof there.

i dont know why u are apologising here :huh: if u say u didn know, i also say that :D

Fire111999
30th April 2006, 03:33 PM
FIRE ... is that a saree in ur avatar ?
yup!

bingleguy
30th April 2006, 03:33 PM
well well well FIRE n thamizh .... ! :wave: time to signoff! we have off tomorrow ... so prob meet u on tuesday ! c ya !

thamizhvaanan
30th April 2006, 03:34 PM
is 111999 ur roll number? some weird ppl do that. put their roll numbers in watever ids they can find and use it as a password as well

Fire111999
30th April 2006, 03:35 PM

i dont know why u are apologising here :huh: if u say u didn know, i also say that :D

ok ok. ungalukku thannadakkam jasthi!

thamizhvaanan
30th April 2006, 03:35 PM
bye BG and i dunno why tomorrow is off

thamizhvaanan
30th April 2006, 03:36 PM
ok ok. ungalukku thannadakkam jasthi!

yea, stating the obvious :lol: . i think i've mentioned it b4 :P

Fire111999
30th April 2006, 03:37 PM
is 111999 ur roll number? some weird ppl do that. put their roll numbers in watever ids they can find and use it as a password as well

bye vasanth!

roll number-na? it's not my roll number. i don't think i have one. i wanted fire. was already taken. fire111 and fire999 also taken. so ended up with fire111999.

thamizhvaanan
30th April 2006, 03:39 PM
:lol: seems that u share ur preferences with many ppl around the world.

anyway i gotta go too. i have to take my voters id or else this time too i wont vote and as a result my fav party mite lose and i cant forgive myself for that :lol: . bye Fire.

Fire111999
30th April 2006, 03:39 PM
ok, i'm going off to cook lunch now. will take some time.

Fire111999
30th April 2006, 03:40 PM
bye thamizh!

Hulkster
30th April 2006, 04:03 PM
University pathi peichi arambichacha.....cheh yenukku unnum polytechnic vazhkai mudiyulae...ellei naa naanum unga kitae uni vazhkai pathi pesulaam...:(....tickle tests?:shock:....seems like this tickle is very famous globally then...

Lambretta
30th April 2006, 04:37 PM
Roll nos.? Yea, tat is really weird! :? :roll:

I mean, I'd rather put my vehicle number in atleast 1 ID or password.....:D

Lambretta
30th April 2006, 04:39 PM
Isnt it Labour day?

Fire111999
30th April 2006, 04:45 PM
Isnt it Labour day?

oh yes. but i still have lectures tmr. and i'm not going to come to the hub after today til the 14th june! cos i've got school and and then exams in a month.

Lambretta
30th April 2006, 04:59 PM
Isnt it Labour day?
oh yes. but i still have lectures tmr. and i'm not going to come to the hub after today til the 14th june! cos i've got school and and then exams in a month.
Um....I meant Labour Day in India...:D
'thot Tamizh was asking BG...
No idea abt the UK I'm afraid.....:)
Even here ther r sum private cos. tat dont hav hol. tomorrow.

Fire111999
30th April 2006, 05:18 PM
yeah, may day, i.e. labour day. we don't have it cos our term is already so short. so they can't afford to give us more holidays. it's actually a bank holiday here, meaning everything will be closed, etc.

thamizhvaanan
30th April 2006, 10:03 PM
yea :oops: dont make fun of my GK now :oops:

Fire111999
30th April 2006, 10:27 PM
hi thamizh, what's up? how r u? had ur dinner?

thamizhvaanan
30th April 2006, 10:29 PM
yea i did :) guess its not yet time for ur dinner :P do u stay alone?

Fire111999
30th April 2006, 10:31 PM
hostel-a? veetu sapada? illa unga samayala?

thamizhvaanan
30th April 2006, 10:33 PM
veettu sappadu thaan, i am still lucky (at times unlucky) enuf to live on my moms preparations :D

thamizhvaanan
30th April 2006, 10:37 PM
Isnt it Labour day?

so u cant visit the hub during ur school .. ahem .. college days? am i the only silly person to visit the thread even during the day of examination ? ( and comment on tips on writing an examination :lol: )

i am sure u can manage both side by side, after all u are "Extra Special " :)

Fire111999
30th April 2006, 10:51 PM
veettu sappadu thaan, i am still lucky (at times unlucky) enuf to live on my moms preparations :D

lucky u!

Fire111999
30th April 2006, 10:54 PM
Isnt it Labour day?

so u cant visit the hub during ur school .. ahem .. college days? am i the only silly person to visit the thread even during the day of examination ? ( and comment on tips on writing an examination :lol: )

i am sure u can manage both side by side, after all u are "Extra Special " :)

extra special-a?

anyway, the terms are very short in cambridge, only 8 weeks long each term and only 3 terms. in fact this term, which is the last term, we only have lectures for the first 4 weeks. so they pack in the stuff a great deal. so i'll be extremely busy. and if i take a break, i rather read a book or watch a film, cos a book or a movie have an ending, but the hub never ends. so it'll be a total distraction.

thamizhvaanan
30th April 2006, 10:54 PM
so do u stay alone?? u said that u were abt prepare food in the morning. ????

Fire111999
30th April 2006, 10:57 PM
so do u stay alone?? u said that u were abt prepare food in the morning. ????

yup. family's a time difference of 7 hours and a flight journey lasting 13 hours away!

thamizhvaanan
30th April 2006, 11:04 PM
OMG!!! wait , i am trying to decrypt ur geographical info. meanwhile i guess i will go to sleep now, :)

Fire111999
30th April 2006, 11:10 PM
OMG!!! wait , i am trying to decrypt ur geographical info. meanwhile i guess i will go to sleep now, :)

:lol: :rotfl:

ok, today is ashtayathiriyai or sth like that. definitely not that bu sth like that. so i'm going to make kesari now. will be back. unless you're asleep before i get back.

Ghlli
1st May 2006, 05:49 AM
ur so much nicer than me...these are my results:

1) Angles - 19/20 - 95% (males get higher)
spot the difference - 43% :lol: (female are better) i got 4 higher than males average and 3 lower than female...so about in the middle

2) hands - left thumb (i guess its cos i'm left handed) so left brain is dominant

3) Empathising - 6/20 :lol: males get less...and i got less than a male :lol: and i'm a female :lol:
Systemising - 9/20 :lol: close to a females average in this one
eyes - 8/10 - i got higher than both males and females...and for this the average for both are the same 6.6

4) fingers - closer to female- but i got really odd numbers

5) faces - prefer masculine faces...i used too...but my latest crush looks like a pretty feminine boy :oops: :lol:

6) 3D shapes - 9/12 i got higher than male and female in this one...male are better at this.
words - so maleish :lol:
Ultimatum - female

REMEMBER I'M NOT A MALE! :lol:

ok now i've got it. its nothing but the fact that i was taking this test half-asleep, that i didn notice that the scores were shown b4.

but now i remember few of those,
i got 16/20 for the lines
9/20 for empathising :(
16/20 for remembering the position of objects
and some more marks. i dont remember. But on the whole results showed as if my brain is slightly female-type (20%)

I know the reasong. I excel at all genres of intelligence, thats why :D. The test is based on the assumption that one particular sex is weaker in one particular type of intelligence, which is not applicable to an allrounder like me :lol.

I have taken tickle.com's brain test and it shows that i am balance-minded, that is i excercise my left and right brain equally (which can also be assumed to mean, no exercise at all :D)

thamizhvaanan
1st May 2006, 07:38 AM
no u r nice ghlli, i dunno why u said that, but ur results make me feel a lot better.

i felt very bad when it said i got 9/20 in empathising. i thot i suck at empathising, and now i have a person who does a better job of it :lol: .

i will give u the links for wateva tests i take in future. hope u will take them too and make me feel a lot better :lol:

thamizhvaanan
1st May 2006, 07:40 AM
hey ghlli , wat happnd ? shiftted ur place from vijays world to UK? and which rowdy did u catch a crush on in UK?

Ghlli
1st May 2006, 07:40 AM
OH sure sure! :lol: i'm definately the worst at empathising :lol: i never knew i was so mean :lol: i'm sure i can make u feel better in any test possible! :lol:

no u r nice ghlli, i dunno why u said that, but ur results make me feel a lot better.

i felt very bad when it said i got 9/20 in empathising. i thot i suck at empathising, and now i have a person who does a better job of it :lol: .

i will give u the links for wateva tests i take in future. hope u will take them too and make me feel a lot better :lol: