PDA

View Full Version : School & College Galattas

Pages : 1 [2]

Arthi
3rd May 2006, 05:06 PM
This is my college galaata

We used to sit in first row only.
Circuit Theory lecturer name was Kavita. Konjam bayandha subavam andha mam. I used to laugh all 24/7 and cut jokes. My friend name is Hema. I didnot know the reason... but whenever it happend to see this circuit theory lecturer me and Hema used to laugh... But poor me cld not control my laughter... That mam was also a nice lady... she never misunderstood us. But bcoz of us the class was getting disturbed.
She wanted to warn me... so she called me ARTHIIII... actually she was not calling... she was shouting@ me... with that same speed I reciprocated also... she got scared (hoped)... she said nothing nothing..sit , sit @ ur place.

Oh God.. after that lecture..we all students laughed like anything

Shakthiprabha.
3rd May 2006, 05:12 PM
arthi........ idpi bayamurutharieengalEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

naanum pavam bayanda subavam.

one day if i shout at u

ARTHIIIIIIIIIIII

yes GURUJIIIIIIIIIIIIII

AVLO THAAN NAAn. TENSION LA odiyEEEEEEE poiduven :lol: :rotfl:

tamizh,

see durign christmas, we shuffle all our classmates and friends name. the name u pick would be ur christchild. ur name would be similarly picked by one of ur classmate or friend.

we would exchange gifts, send anonymous notes, have fun etc in the name of this occasion. :roll:

Shakthiprabha.
3rd May 2006, 05:13 PM
ippo solunga

jalabulajingas na enna :D

thamizhvaanan
3rd May 2006, 05:15 PM
tamizh,

see durign christmas, we shuffle all our classmates and friends name. the name u pick would be ur christchild. ur name would be similarly picked by one of ur classmate or friend.

we would exchange gifts, send anonymous notes, have fun etc in the name of this occasion. :roll:

hmmm.....
:?
u said u have fun with this event. where is the fun element :x ? are u hiding something

PS:do u expect me to explain wat jalabulajangs is?

thamizhvaanan
3rd May 2006, 05:17 PM
ippo solunga

:mrgreen: :twisted: :twisted:

narayanan
3rd May 2006, 05:18 PM
naanga schoolla vilayadina orey vilayattu jalabulajangs

yein couplings solli tharaliya ;)
~~~~~~
this one does'nt come close to the last galatta range.

enga college oru strict pervazhi. semester'ke 5 naal thaan cut adikkara madiri vechutaanga. so attendance kudukkavavadhu class'ku povom. oru class cut aanalum seri oru Forenoon/Afternoon session cut adikkarthum onnu dhaan

oru vaati 9 mani class'ku 910'ku ponom. andha lecturer summa peter vidarthukkaga engala veliliye nikka sollitu engalukku attendance poda maaten'nu sollichu. seri idhelalm velaikkavardhillanu 1/2 day cut adichutu hostel poittom. marunaal class ponappuram kettaanga, naan ungalukku present dhaan pa potten, konja nerathula ulla koopidalaam'nu paatha adhukulla kanaama poitteengale'nu kettaanga.

naanga yosichom 'unga class'la ukkarrathukku hostel poyi thoongardhe mel'nu poittom appadinu sollalaam'nu irundhom ;)

innoru vaati vera oru payyan adhe madiri edho oru lecturer late'a vandhadhukku kovama 'where are you coming from' appadinu kettaru

andha payyan 'outside'nu sonnan :lol: rouse'a irundhudhu.
~~~~~
SP,
neenga Chrismom, Christhatha ennanu sollunga. appo dhaan jalapudajums ennanu solluvom :P

Arthi
Niraya looti undu.. First bench-la utkaarndhu niraya senjuErukkom...

My H.O.D oneday asked me... If u fail in any subject then also u will laugh? :roll:
Literally I laughed before my H.O.D and said sorry mam sorry... the way u asked, made me laugh... She showed her :twisted:

great
ippo solunga

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

thamizhvaanan
3rd May 2006, 05:21 PM
narayanan anna, our jalabulajangs was different :D

narayanan
3rd May 2006, 05:21 PM
SP,
you see jalapudajams is a very intelligent sport. you need lot of skill and practice to play that appadinu ellam solla maaten. Gentleman paarunga puriyum
~~~~~~
thamizh,
anna ellam vendaam le raasa.

LydiaRajan
3rd May 2006, 05:22 PM
Enna Tamil... Konja neerum busy vella pathitu irundhean. Athukkula kaiya kaala odhasitu azhutha eppadi.

CHRISMA CHRISCHILD is a game usually played from Dec 1st till christmas.
Classla Ellar perum paperla ezhuthi kuliki pottu alluku onu ethuthukuvom.
The person who took the paper is the CHRISMA (AMMA) for the one whose name is in the chit of paper(CHRIS CHILD).
We will not disclose this to others. Instead daily oru small gift vangi childikku tharuvom. Yaar moolamavadu tharuvoom. Ellanna bagle theriyamavaipoom. Chinna paperla eathavathu ezhuthi avangala seiya solvoom. Some sort of fun like wear blue earing tomorrow, 1 hr sutha tamizhla pesanum, dance adanum, pattu padanum, Ellarukkum choclates vangi tharanum etc......Summa velayatuku. Each person will have a chris child, Same time they will be a crischild for other person.

mgb
3rd May 2006, 05:24 PM
ippo solunga

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl:

SP, nejamave tv sonnadha nambitingala? I can't believe this.

narayanan
3rd May 2006, 05:28 PM
I guess this Christma, Christhatha is a childish name kept. naan velai senja first company'la idhu madiri panninaanga about a month and half before Christmas. I forgot the exact name for it.

mebe they wish for something or ask for some small buyable gift.

thamizhvaanan
3rd May 2006, 05:28 PM
aiyayyoo dont make SP akka feel bad. akka nan unmaiya solliduraen. chumma andha gamena ennannu therinjikka thaan ippadi oru bittu pottaen :oops:

Shakthiprabha.
3rd May 2006, 05:30 PM
ofcourse i did nto believe.

summa naive=a oru question. check back to see, I was the first one to say tamizh is intelligent (i knew he was kidding)

thamizhvaanan
3rd May 2006, 05:32 PM
ofcourse i did nto believe.

summa naive=a oru question. check back to see, I was the first one to say tamizh is intelligent (i knew he was kidding)

SP :clap: :clap: unga arivukku ellaiyae illa :D

Shakthiprabha.
3rd May 2006, 05:33 PM
ofcourse I did not believ.e

summa naive=a oru question ketten. I was the first one to say tamizh is inteligent (meawnign I knew he was kidding)

Shakthiprabha.
3rd May 2006, 05:34 PM
tamizh,

sari sari . ellaam piravi gnannam :lol:

narayanan
SP :clap: :clap: unga arivukku ellaiyae illa :D

inniku SP'a vaarradha oru mudivulaye vandhirukke pola ;)

great
tamizh,

:| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :|:|:|

great will keep mum !!!

Shakthiprabha.
3rd May 2006, 05:35 PM
sari.........

WE were in our 9th class.

We had a girl called (lets say x) in our class, who kinda used to stink a lot :oops: sorry ppl.

So, I was amongst this bad gang, who teased her. :(

She also had lots of lies in her hair, dunno why she used to stink too :( (sorry guys to say this...... thappu pavam....... but that age i did nto know)

Poor girl, she would be hanging out with us too without knowing this :(

She kept coming close and we all took turn to avoid her and excuse ourselves to stand near someone else :(

One day she evesdropped our talks about her. Next day she quietly came and said, "Ive applied some scent...... can i join u all"

Though actually the way she said it was so hilarious, we could not laugh. We felt kinda bad. (atleast I felt bad)

The climax is that, she slowly migrated from our gang. As far as i remember, she never had any friends till she finished our school. :(

thamizhvaanan
3rd May 2006, 05:36 PM
tamizh,

:| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :|:|:|

great will keep mum !!!

tat is why he is gr8 :D

Arthi
3rd May 2006, 06:00 PM
Guruji: Enna edhu neengalaaaaaaaaaaa :shock:

Shakthiprabha.
3rd May 2006, 06:04 PM
arthi, naan enna porakkum pothE guruji-aagava poranthEn.

:D

I was a bad girl, naughty girl once..... pruned this way finally :)

ithukku thaan sonnen. guruji solli ennai uyarathil ethaathEnnu

narayanan
3rd May 2006, 06:07 PM
aaah SP galatta'nu solli ippadi sentiment'a pizhijiteengale :cry:

Shakthiprabha.
3rd May 2006, 06:11 PM
nn,

romba mosama ellaam tease pannirukkom. athellaam ezhuthina....... confession thread mathiri aagidum :)

like i said, I cant write many of my galatas :)

Arthi
3rd May 2006, 06:15 PM
arthi, naan enna porakkum pothE guruji-aagava poranthEn.

I was a bad girl, naughty girl once..... pruned this way finally :)

ithukku thaan sonnen. guruji solli ennai uyarathil ethaathEnnu
naan enna porakkum pothE guruji-aagava poranthEn.
:clap:
En college kadhai romba paavam guruji.. ella friends-um thalayila adichuppanga.. even I never used to go to cineme also.

One day what happened.. all girls planned to go to cinema( mass bunk) poor me and my gang( hema and other 2 girls) attended the class sincerely.
Oh that day..my H.O.D again showed her :twisted: and asked us where were the other girls... we did say anything about them. the next day all girls were :hammer: by H.O.D and they scolded/shouted/yelled us
Endi ungalukku padathukku vara pidikalenna.. atleast class-kavadhu varama erukalamulla... we kept our face :x

great
3rd May 2006, 06:18 PM
Sp , appa neenga GURUJIya

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Shakthiprabha.
3rd May 2006, 06:20 PM
great,

:shock:

:hammer: :evil: :twisted:

naan sonnenaa naan gurujinnu............ arthikku kanavula saami vanthu solichu :rotfl:

Shakthiprabha.
3rd May 2006, 06:22 PM
arthi :lol:

I should say, I never cut my class and went out for a movie ever in my life :)

2 times i went with my friends was during hols only

great
3rd May 2006, 06:22 PM
appara yen intha postU

//arthi, naan enna porakkum pothE guruji-aagava poranthEn

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :oops:

Arthi
3rd May 2006, 06:23 PM
great,

:shock:

:hammer: :evil: :twisted:

naan sonnenaa naan gurujinnu............ arthikku kanavula saami vanthu solichu :rotfl:

Kanavula neenga dhan vareenga :D
Evvalavu bakti parunga :)

narayanan
3rd May 2006, 06:24 PM
romba mosama ellaam tease pannirukkom. athellaam ezhuthina....... confession thread mathiri aagidum

edhavadhu comedy'a nadandhadha sollunga. edhavadhu lecturer bulb vanginadhu, student bulb vanginadhu. ippadi edhuvume nadakkaliya :roll: aalalukku serious'a ezhudhareenga.

I never cut my class and went out for a movie ever in my life

adadada ivlo sincere sigamani'a neenga ;)

Arthi
3rd May 2006, 06:26 PM
appara yen intha postU

//arthi, naan enna porakkum pothE guruji-aagava poranthEn

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :oops:
:roll: :oops: :roll: :oops:

waiting eagerly for reply

selvakumar
3rd May 2006, 06:29 PM
Friends,
I have already posted this one in a thread under TF Section. I am again posting that here. Those who read this already, plz ignore.. :)
----------------------------------------------------

I will never forget this movie "THE DAY AFTER TOMORROW"

IT was our final year in the college. We had a subject on Environmental protection and others.

Our Professor having completed the whole syllabus, was killing the remaining time with some videos on ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION ranging from several DAMS AND BRIDGES.

At that time, THIS MOVIE WAS RELEASED. So, He was playing this movie in one of our class room sessions.

Before the movie, He explained us the effects of GLOBAL WARMING AND THE EFFECTS OF GREEN HOUSE GASES.

Since the concept was clearly explained in the movie (THE CONSEQUENCES), some of our GIRLS WERE GLUED TO THE SCREEN.

Our boys, HAVING SEEN THE MOVIE SEVERAL TIMES IN A PIRATED COPY.. WERE KIDDING EVERY ASPECT OF IT.

We (Boys) felt the whole movie was boring. So, we were playing by sending some paper missiles in the DARK VIDEO ROOM on the girls.

OUr Professor warned us sometimes.. Then time and again was explaining the GLOBAL WARMING

Then came the KISSING SCENE.

The BOY will kiss her GF (Hope so!).. (but BEFORE THAT THEY WILL BURN ALL THE BOOKS AVAILABLE IN THE LIBRARY TO MAKE THEM WARM)

DURING THAT SCENE, Me and my dear friend, shouted like this

"THIS IS THE TRUE AND ONE & ONLY GLOBAL WARMING (INTIMATE SCENE OF THE PAIR)" THAT KEEPS THE EARTH GOING" :lol:

THE FIRE MISSILES FROM THE EYES OF OUR GIRLS WAS CLEARLY VISIBLE.

My professor felt like a PERFECT THIYAAGI.. :lol:

----------

Even now, when I come across that scene, it reminds me those days. :D

Shakthiprabha.
3rd May 2006, 06:34 PM
sigh. I have similar lootis only (like what selva said)

if i share all those en image..........dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaal nnu irangi, sarinju, keezha vizhundudum. apram ezhavE mudiyathu.

athana yosichu..... sila sappa galatas ezhudaren. I quite forgot a lot too.

selvakumar
3rd May 2006, 06:36 PM

if i share all those en image..........dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaal nnu irangi, sarinju, keezha vizhundudum. apram ezhavE mudiyathu.

SP,.. Write about all those things. We won't feel anything.. YOu have GODDESS KATE in your avatar. (Though I would lie to see more beautiful avatars of KATE from u) .. Just write about them. :)

Thunderbird
3rd May 2006, 06:38 PM

school pOnathundu :huh:

:oops: :P :wink:

thamizhvaanan
3rd May 2006, 06:38 PM
DURING THAT SCENE, Me and my dear friend, shouted like this

"THIS IS THE TRUE AND ONE & ONLY GLOBAL WARMING (INTIMATE SCENE OF THE PAIR)" THAT KEEPS THE EARTH GOING" :lol:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Shakthiprabha.
3rd May 2006, 06:40 PM
romba anyaya level galatava irukkum. I would feel embarassed.

yosichu okei nnu thodriyathendraal ezhudaren selva.

thunder,

aha....... long time no c.

I do remember my school days....... sometime in 1950s i think :D

selvakumar
3rd May 2006, 06:45 PM
I do remember my school days....... sometime in 1950s i think :D

:shock: It must be around 1960 if your age is REALLY 35.. (2006 - 35) , 1971

School days > 1960 - 1970..

P.S: SP, So, your real age is 45 :lol2:

Shakthiprabha.
3rd May 2006, 06:47 PM
selva,

maths veraiya :lol:

narayanan
3rd May 2006, 06:54 PM
selva,
schooldays'e 1950'snu sollirukkanga. ippadi 45'nu solli kammi panniteengale :(

Shakthiprabha.
3rd May 2006, 06:57 PM
nn,

athu sari. 60 vechukalaama?

kasa panama? vayasu thanE :lol:

selvakumar
3rd May 2006, 07:03 PM
Narayanan,

Romba korachuttaen pola irukku.. SP - My calculation is wrong and I am poor in Maths :lol:

Shakthiprabha.
3rd May 2006, 07:09 PM

narayanan
3rd May 2006, 07:10 PM
naan idhukku mela edhuvum sollale. appuram nalaikku SP veecharuva velkamboda vandhutaanga'na tangeru :|

Shakthiprabha.
3rd May 2006, 07:30 PM
nn,

chacha naan romba nallava :rotfl: :lol:

okei herez one ppl (PLEASE UNDERSTAND i WAS IN MY TEENS AND QUITE A PLEASANTLY NAUGHTY OR SILENTLY NAUGHTY ONE) excuse me if its obscene.

We were in our 9th/10th class

We used to have sweeping (as part of our schedule) in rotation. Team mates used to stay back after school and do sweeping once a month for almost a week. (we had 4 teams)

This used to be fun, cause, near our class there used to be an engg college (guys). Their routine job is to stay back after their college and sight our class (as the class (9th and 10th) was nearest accessible to their college)

We had a maths maadam. Whenever we are not attentive in class, she would say

"shhhhhhh girls, stop lookign at boys and concentrate"

:oops: we all would go all grins.

The way those boys sighted at our class was very unique. They used to bring reflective glasses, magnifying glasses, binaculars lens etc to look at our images.

The girls sitting this side of the class would get this reflection fall on them very often and when maam wont look at us, we would turn and grin at them, are show or wave hands. :oops:

Once, we had sweeping after our maths class (maths class was last) so we were all reawdy for this lens episode.

When she was taking class, the lens fell on me and girl behind me, both of us tentatively turned at the coll, and immy turned back as our maam was taking class.

But maam was too smart to spot it (she was fun loving plesant old maam who was huge with grey hair)

She asked

"sudha......... what is it" (she used to call me sudha, as thats supposedly suited my face :roll:)

"nothing maam"

"boys know?!?"

we turned crimson.

"tell me man....... let me also see which boy it is"

we were silent.

Again the reflection fell....... on us. We kept quiet.
"Ahhhhhhh... its time for sweeping na...... I am gonna watch whats happening". she said

we became kinda tensed.

Sweeping is the time, when we really have fun, waving at them leisurely or grinning around in gangs.

She stayed back with us.

Sweepign startted. Around 5 guys were there. using lens spotting our class room.

Maam kept seeing the room

"arey let me see them, even i like boys....i was also a girl once...... u know"

saying this she went there..... and waved broom at them. (in the window her figure was seen big and clear too)

Later she said

"that would put them in place........ they wont ever use lens ever again in life"

"sudha and others, concentrate in maths from tommorrow not boys"

I felt damn embarassed as I was the most sincere person among the noisy lot and she pointed it to me :evil:

sayign this she stormed out.

2 misn later we saw out, all 5 had vanished. Needless to say, they never used the trick again at us :oops: :)

Hulkster
3rd May 2006, 07:34 PM
nn,

chacha naan romba nallava :rotfl: :lol:

okei herez one ppl (PLEASE UNDERSTAND i WAS IN MY TEENS AND QUITE A PLEASANTLY NAUGHTY OR SILENTLY NAUGHTY ONE) excuse me if its obscene.

We were in our 9th/10th class

We used to have sweeping (as part of our schedule) in rotation. Team mates used to stay back after school and do sweeping once a month for almost a week. (we had 4 teams)

This used to be fun, cause, near our class there used to be an engg college (guys). Their routine job is to stay back after their college and sight our class (as the class (9th and 10th) was nearest accessible to their college)

We had a maths maadam. Whenever we are not attentive in class, she would say

"shhhhhhh girls, stop lookign at boys and concentrate"

:oops: we all would go all grins.

The way those boys sighted at our class was very unique. They used to bring reflective glasses, magnifying glasses, binaculars lens etc to look at our images.

The girls sitting this side of the class would get this reflection fall on them very often and when maam wont look at us, we would turn and grin at them, are show or wave hands. :oops:

Once, we had sweeping after our maths class (maths class was last) so we were all reawdy for this lens episode.

When she was taking class, the lens fell on me and girl behind me, both of us tentatively turned at the coll, and immy turned back as our maam was taking class.

But maam was too smart to spot it (she was fun loving plesant old maam who was huge with grey hair)

She asked

"sudha......... what is it" (she used to call me sudha, as thats supposedly suited my face :roll:)

"nothing maam"

"boys know?!?"

we turned crimson.

"tell me man....... let me also see which boy it is"

we were silent.

Again the reflection fell....... on us. We kept quiet.
Ahhhhhhh... its time for sweeping na...... I am gonna watch whats happening.

we became kinda tensed.

Sweeping is the time, when we really have fun, waving at them leisurely or grinning around in gangs.

She stayed back with us.

Sweepign startted. Around 5 guys were there. using lens spotting our class room.

Maam kept seeing the room

"arey let me see them, even i like boys....i was also a girl once...... u know"

saying this she went there..... and waved broom at them. (in the window her figure was seen big and clear too)

Later she said

"that would put them in place........ they wont ever use lens ever again in life"

"sudha and others, concentrate in maths from tommorrow not boys"

I felt damn embarassed as I was the most sincere person among the noisy lot and she pointed it to me :evil:

sayign this she stormed out.

2 misn later we saw out, all 5 had vanished. Needless to say, they never used the trick again at us :oops: :)

Unga schoolae ponnunga microscopic size leh irupaangala...eppadi vanthu sight adikiraanga?..:lol:

Shakthiprabha.
3rd May 2006, 07:35 PM
hulk theriyathu.

they used it probably to catch attentiuon, we would turn back to wave or grin :oops:

vilakkam vera thevaiya........ :roll:

Hulkster
3rd May 2006, 07:37 PM
Thevai ellei akka....intha ulugathil nadukkum oru sarva satharana vishayam intha sight adikira vishayam...can go as far as to say that it is school culture...:)...anaal yaen microorganisms sight adikira mathiri ponnungalai sight adikiraanganu nenaichi nenaichi vayira polunthukittu irukku...:rotfl::lol:

Shakthiprabha.
3rd May 2006, 07:39 PM
pakkathula illai college.........konjam dooram avanga college.

thalli irunthaanga. they used to use those glasses to make us come near the window (where they can get a clearer picture )

haiyo avlo thaan no more expn.

Shakthiprabha.
3rd May 2006, 07:40 PM
What we actually enjoyed and laughed around was,

HOW THE HUGE IMAGE OF OUR MATHS MAAM WITH BROOM WAVING would have scared the wits out of them :rotfl:

Hulkster
3rd May 2006, 07:46 PM
:lol:....kuppaikaari namma romance penna vanthuthaal nu ninaichi paiyanga odi irupaanga...avala thaan...

PS. No offence meant for the term kuppaikaari...i just could only think of the word since she had a broom...:)

thamizhvaanan
3rd May 2006, 07:47 PM
:lol:....kuppaikaari namma romance penna vanthuthaal nu ninaichi paiyanga odi irupaanga...avala thaan...

PS. No offence meant for the term kuppaikaari...i just could only think of the word since she had a broom...:)

Hulk, neenga padathulla pichakkari kooda than romance panna poreenga ... no offence to pichakkari L)

Hulkster
3rd May 2006, 08:08 PM
Thamizh sir...athu temp thread leh veichukkuvom..ithu school galattas..galattavoda niruthikuvom..:D

Shakthiprabha.
3rd May 2006, 08:12 PM
ennanga ithu

ennoda favvvvvvvvv maths maam pathi sonna

avanga diplomacy, tact, friendliness etc appreciate pannama...

kuppakari, pichakarinnu :(

varuthama irukku. Shez a maam I have great regard for.

narayanan
3rd May 2006, 08:19 PM
idhukku poyi embarassing, obscene'a :o over biltup dhaan ;) avanga UNO serndhvangala (u know ;)).

We had a thamizh teacher who said aave ('aagave') so many times. 9th/10th'la idha count panrathukkunu oru kootam irukkum. romba munneri tally marks ellam use panninom. sila time 100 thandinadhukku kaiyellam thattuvanga. kootha irukkum adhellam.

Shakthiprabha.
3rd May 2006, 08:24 PM
nn,

I guess ellaa schoolaiyum apdi sila maam\s irupaanga.

One of our lecture used to say

"fine"

one mor eused to say "ma" etc

naangalum count pannuvom. irunthaalum kai thattura alavu ponathillai :rotfl:

build up kuduthathu.......... "sp neengalaaaaaaaa ipdi"nnu yarum kettuda koodathu illai.

Most of them might imagine SP to be born as 34 year old :lol:

narayanan
3rd May 2006, 08:47 PM
naah..infact edhuvum pannaama samathu ponna irundha dhaan avamaanama nenaippom ;) :lol:

Shakthiprabha.
3rd May 2006, 08:57 PM
:rotfl: :lol:

athu sari :oops:

Lambretta
4th May 2006, 12:39 AM
sari.........

WE were in our 9th class.

We had a girl called (lets say x) in our class, who kinda used to stink a lot :oops: sorry ppl.

So, I was amongst this bad gang, who teased her. :(
:shock: U SP akka, U wer like TAT??! 'never knew U of all the ppl. to've been like......TAT! :x :evil:
Watchu do tat for?! :hammer: :oops: :(

Shakthiprabha.
4th May 2006, 08:21 AM
:cry:

enga.......... nanEEEEEEEE nondu poitten after arthi "u-too"ed me......

lambretta :cry:

naan porakkum pothEEEEEEEEEEE sp akka illai.

appa verum SP. with all faults and flaws :roll: :evil:

Hulkster
4th May 2006, 08:24 AM
:lol:...nalla velai SP akka...naan unga schoolae padikalae...ellei na yenukkum ithae treatment thaan...reminds me of my bullied days in my school...:(

Arthi
4th May 2006, 08:53 AM

Guruji Edho vangikanga ennoru U toooooo.... :roll: :oops: :lol: :shock:

Kalakunga guruji.... I feel now that am I ur shishya??? :lol:

narayanan
4th May 2006, 08:55 AM

arasiyal'la idhellam sagajam yekkov ;)

hi
4th May 2006, 08:58 AM
When i was in 6th std.. we(friends) play dare to do it... it was my turn.. I am suppose to inform the whole class that "No sanskrit class today !! and we r allowed to play "...

I too informed my classmates.. most of then went out to play.. and others settled down with other stuffs...

I was jumping with joy.. as it's a bet of 3 icecream cones & 20 rupees( :P)...

sanskrit miss vandhangae.. she was shocked to see no one in the class...appram matter headmistress varaikum poirchu... :lol:

When we were questioned.. no one pinpointed it's me :notworthy:

but still,

The whole class were punished to kneel down for 1 hr or so :cry:

My friend sangamithra said: inimae yeravadhu "Dare to do it" nu vaaya thoradheengae .. naan manusiya irukae mataen :lol:

Hulkster
4th May 2006, 09:04 AM
Aaha...this will come under truancy and class skipping act...:lol:....unga friendukku dare vaarthai keithaalae allergy aayirukkum polarakku..:lol:...nalla velai 1 hour thaan kneeling...5 hoursku sun leh veliyae nikka solluleiyae..

hi
4th May 2006, 09:07 AM
Aaha...this will come under truancy and class skipping act...:lol:....unga friendukku dare vaarthai keithaalae allergy aayirukkum polarakku..:lol:...nalla velai 1 hour thaan kneeling...5 hoursku sun leh veliyae nikka solluleiyae..

Playground lae dhan :cry: ...

Hulkster
4th May 2006, 09:14 AM
Playground ah....aahaa approm mannulae kneeling ah...appo nichayam over vali thaan..:(...ungalai yaaru dare penna sonnuthu?..kozhuppu thaanae?..:evil:

Raikkonen
4th May 2006, 09:26 AM
Oru new girl high school le join pannuchu..
Indian students in my hi school very few 1% than irupanga..

Nanum en friends (5-6 chinese guys) went to bully her..

Naanthan dhamil le ketten

Yenna Peru?

Elizabeth..

Arvathule..
Ennathu, Eli Sethu Pocha..

Apdinu kettuten..

:lol:

Hulkster
4th May 2006, 09:45 AM
:lol:...NTR garu..paavam avanga...enna thaan bully penaalum eppadiya bully pennuruthu?

Raikkonen
4th May 2006, 09:50 AM
whenver she goes to Pendidikan Jasmani classes, basketball etc..

Naan solven, Poramga paru Elizabeth Magarani..

Hulkster
4th May 2006, 09:55 AM
Oru naal unmaiyilae elizabeth magarani ungalai thedi vara poraanga defamation pennuthaakaaga..:lol:

Lambretta
4th May 2006, 10:19 AM
Oru naal unmaiyilae elizabeth magarani ungalai thedi vara poraanga defamation pennuthaakaaga..:lol:
:lol: nalla joke poteenga hulk!! :clap:

Lambretta
4th May 2006, 10:23 AM
What we actually enjoyed and laughed around was,

HOW THE HUGE IMAGE OF OUR MATHS MAAM WITH BROOM WAVING would have scared the wits out of them :rotfl:
Pre-chandramukhi image-aa therinjirukum! :lol:

mgb
4th May 2006, 10:24 AM

arasiyal'la idhellam sagajam yekkov ;)

fully agree with nn.

SP,
I am sure all of us (may be barring aarthi and shyam) would have done some thing or other, similar to what you have narrated and afterwards would have felt bad for having done that. But that is what school days are all about. As a group we were always bad but as individuals we were very good during our school days. At that age, dominating and having fun will be the main theme and it is too much to expect maturity.

When Hulk narrated his victimisation on stripping day, i immdtly got reminded of another friend of mine who used to be similar target to us, i felt extemely bad for him.

Oops!!! like you said, it is becoming a confession thread. (ninga oru dheergadharisi SP) :lol:

Lambretta
4th May 2006, 10:32 AM

OK ok Sorry SP akka.....! I jus got a bit touchy wen u mentioned y u used to tease tat gal......'cos I faced the same problem in my last years of school.....esp. in 10th......:oops: :(
Our sec. was an all-boys one & all the guys in the class used to tease me for the same reason.....they'd claim tat I had bad breath & said tat I dont brush my teeth etc. (as it is, my teeth wer never pure white but an off-white! :().....they'd call me by sum insulting name & really HATE to sit near me & wen ther was a time wen a teacher who wanted to keep an eye on me wud make me come sit in the 1st bench or beside sum "good" student during tat class....the guy w/ whom I was made to sit wud act like he was really uncomfy & was gona die! :roll: :evil:
I used to feel like leaving tat school then! :(
Yrs later wen I met sum of those guys, they went on saying it was all meant to be a joke! :roll:
I faced the same problem in +2 as well, altho for a short time.....ther was this guy who used to close his nose w/ his hanky wen I talked to him....it made me feel so........!!! :evil:

Hulkster
4th May 2006, 10:39 AM
Lamby sir...avan mookulae rendu cotton ball pothu sangu uthidunga...appadiyum nethiyilae 1 dollar coin pothudunga..kanakku seriyayidum..:evil::lol:

mgb, actually i wasnt victimised..even the usual bashing and stripping was all done in humour...SP's treatment of that girl and Lamby's treatment is quite different from mine...its a good experience for all of us..we all get to know the characteristics we had in school and also how we handled such situations...i still cant get over the magnifying glass sight adikuruthu by SP akka....nalla pasanga..:rotfl:

Lambretta
4th May 2006, 10:43 AM
Lamby sir...avan mookulae rendu cotton ball pothu sangu uthidunga...appadiyum nethiyilae 1 dollar coin pothudunga..kanakku seriyayidum..:evil::lol:
:lol: Nalla suggestion thaan hulk sir....anna inthiya le $ onnum kedaikaathu.....rubaaye vechikitu thaan sambaalikanum....:P :lol:

Btw, speaking of strippings, another school friend of mine who went on to study in IIT madras told me of this incident wen he was staying at one of the IIT hostels....
The hostel bldg. was built w/ a large open space in the middle.....
Sum of his hostel mates once made a bet w/ another one tat if he walked fully naked across the open space diagonally, they'd give him Rs.500! :roll:
& he readily did it! :oops: Tat sounds like so cheap.....if he cud do a thing like for money, kaasu-ku odambe virukara vanga-ku avanu enna vithyasam? :roll:

Raikkonen
4th May 2006, 10:47 AM
Enge classku entha vera calss ponnu vanthalum oo oo nu sound koduppom..
Appuram enga friend oruthan, Lau nu peru avan per solli comedy pannuvom.
Entha ponnu vanthalume apdithan.

Oru naalu oru not so good looking girl vanthici.
Nangalum valakkam polava Lau Lau Lau nu kindale kattinom..
Nanthan konjam over ah..
Lau girl very cuteu, unakku romba super ah iruppanu, sound vitten..

ana udane antha ponnu teacher kitte Can i talk with Mr.Siva nu sollirchi..
Ellarum vuluntu vuluntu sirichanga..

Next day naan schoolke povule.

Hulkster
4th May 2006, 10:49 AM
Moral of the story: Overa varanichaal vambu classai thedi varum.

mgb
4th May 2006, 11:01 AM
mgb, actually i wasnt victimised..even the usual bashing and stripping was all done in humour:

sandhegame illa ninga andha winner padathula vadivel adi vaangara categorydhan :lol:

i still cant get over the magnifying glass sight adikuruthu by SP akka....nalla pasanga..:rotfl:

me too hulk, adha imagine panni paathale :rotfl: [/quote]

narayanan
4th May 2006, 11:05 AM
Lamby,
I guess those are college days. People grow a lot from there. Years later they'd look so refined you would wonder, was this the guy who did that :o
~~~~~~~
idhu enna yaaro sonna madiri confessions thread madirina irukku :roll:
~~~~~~
indha event naan 2nd grade'la irundhappo nadandhudhu...

en pakkathula ukkandhu irundha payyan 'naan andha ponna love panren. ava kitta poyi sollu'nu sonnan. naan oru 'cashewnut' madiri adhayum andha ponnu kitta poyi sollirukken. adhu teacher kitta solli. afternoon full'a kneel down poda vechiruchu andha class teacher :cry:

appuram edho amma'va kooptu sonna madiri nyabagam. appolaam 'love'na ennanu kooda theriyadhu. ippo nenachu paaka sirippa irukku. paavam andha ponnu naan 7th class'la irundhappo irandhu poiduchu :cry: romba varusham kazhichu andha payyan paathappo andha event'a nyabaga paduthi kindal pannitu irundhan :lol:

Hulkster
4th May 2006, 11:12 AM
mgb...konjam konjam appadi thaan..:lol:

Narayanan sir...that is one thing we all used to do except we dunt tell the person to go tell her...its a two way traffic..send person->get fone no->pass back number->call and say i love you.

Sad to know the poor girl passed away though.

narayanan
4th May 2006, 11:18 AM
adhu seri Hulk, nobody'd have done that in their 2nd grade though ;) en friend 2nd grade'ku romba vevarama valandhuttan adhaan naan appadi maatikitten.

PS: sir vendame :P

Hulkster
4th May 2006, 11:26 AM
2nd grade ah..:shock:....aahaa antha vayasilae ponnungana ennanu kuda theriyaathae...nalla thaan maati vitturukaaru..let me tell my galatta.

When i was secondary 1...9th standard in india i think...I had a english teacher called Mrs Lai who used to get on every student's nerves and was hated by everybody and the way she used to punish certain students made me angry.

One day when she punished me for not finishing my homework...I gave her a letter explaining about her behaviour and also stated some quotes from Jesus Christ about being a teacher..:oops:...the letter became a rage..the whole standard congratulated me for being so brave to write such a letter to Mrs Lai..:oops::oops:...Mrs Lai cried and finally my mum was called up(i was only given a small warning by my mum). Not only that..Mrs Lai made me sit outside the class for every lesson of hers and told every teacher tearily about what i did..:oops::oops::oops:...luckily it ended there and did not go to the discipline master...ellei na sangu thaan yelleh.

After that she forgave me but still tells abt it everytime during moral education class.(nalla velai athu 30 mins lesson thaan).

It was through this i got famous in my school..:D..not a funny incident but a galatta nevertheless

mgb
4th May 2006, 11:40 AM
I gave her a letter explaining about her behaviour and also stated some quotes from Jesus Christ about being a teacher..:oops:..]
hulk, aanalum ungalukku dhairiyam jaasthi :lol:

After that she forgave me but still tells abt it everytime during moral education class.(nalla velai athu 30 mins lesson thaan)
adhudhan adikkadi ninga, moral of the story is....nu dialogue vidaringala? :lol:

Hulkster
4th May 2006, 11:44 AM
athu fantasy kadhai padichi vantha palakkam pa...ithukkum athukkum no connection..:lol:

swathy
4th May 2006, 11:50 AM
Naan school padikkum podhu computer lab class. appo en friend ah keyboardla "j" vai kaanom engalai yemathlaamnnu ninaikireengala indha key board irundha naan work panna matten vera key board kudungannan . I was sitting just next to him . indha irukku parunnu "j" vai kaatinena udane en kai pidichittu nee than en uyir thozhi idhu saadharana kaigala udhavum karangal . aabathukku udhavum karangalnnu perusa dialogue pesinaan

Konja neram kalichu marupadi "s" ai kaanomnnu kathal. yen ipdi alarure indha irukku paarunnu sonnena paavi en maanathai vaangittan

Engalukku theriyum periya solla vandhiteengalo un velaiya paarthittu ponnan.

kaila irundha bookai vachu evlo adikka mudiyumo avlo adichen.

Engitta adi vaangittu irukkum podhe konjam kooda maansatchiillama avan friend kitta soldran " Mama konjam azhaga irundha podhum indha ponnunga udane help pandren solli kodukkirennu ore torcher daily rodhanai"

aniyayama settai pannuvanunga but nothing hurts us. we know very well its just for fun :lol:

crazy
4th May 2006, 12:00 PM
kaila irundha bookai vachu evlo adikka mudiyumo avlo adichen.

lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Shakthiprabha.
4th May 2006, 02:06 PM
swathy good one :lol:

ur story reminds me of my computer class story. I joined for my 1 year programming course immy after my final year college.

I had not seen a computer before that and kinda did not know ABC of comp.

I had to type my name to enter into the system, which took me almost 10 mins to find
'PRABHA' and locate those leters.

we had a faculty, who used to be quite naughty.

one day, aFter some basic dos commands, I was tryin out some weird find commands etc.... suddenly nothing seemed to work.

This guy was standing with a suppressed mischievous grin.

"sir....... its not working"

"easy command yaar... u forgot is it?"

"yes sir"

"okei....... now press CONTROL + ALT and then say delete"

I pressed control and alt

"delete re"

"oh okei"

ctrl + alt + del

"ping........" system restarted

'sirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :shock: everything went offff'

He winked, laughed away merrily and walked off, leaving me CLUELESS :evil: :evil:

For 5 mins I thought I did something terribly wrong. Later he himself came and helped me out :evil:

Who said its students who teases teachers :roll:
it can be other way too :oops: :roll:

swathy
4th May 2006, 02:15 PM
aaha jollu teacher :wink:

mgb
4th May 2006, 02:17 PM
SP
when i was going for computer classes, there was a character like you (seeing the computer for the first time). Instructor MS Dos commands solli kudhuthutu again he came for to her after 30 mins and asked her, any doubts?
Immediately she asked, Sir, whenever i give wrong commands it says "bad command or file name", why not it say "good command" whenever i give the correct command. He got stumped.
We all burst into :rotfl:

Hulkster
4th May 2006, 02:21 PM
Nalla pointu...ithu bill gatesku yaaruvethu yeduttu solunga pa...ellathukkum bad command nu poduraaru...SP akka yega patta galatta unga vazhkaiyilae...:rotfl:

hi
4th May 2006, 02:23 PM
When i did my 10th std...

My friend alwaz.. say: a guy.. who keep ogling her...
Oneday i accompany her ...

she : hey angae paru di.. avan dhan... chey.. eppa pathalum ingae dhan nipaen... (she was assuring that he is in crush with her :roll: )

to our suprise.. he came to us ... :shock:

he: hello... :)

(we blinked... perplexed :? )

he told my friend: " sister en paer shiva.. ungae neighbour.. Vani kita nalaiku evening kovil ku vara solreengala.. please" :rotfl:

I cudn't control my laughter :lol:

adhu kapram naan.. scholl..lae.. hey shiva anna vae pathiya di... nu eppa pathalum vaerupaethuvaen :lol:

narayanan
4th May 2006, 02:25 PM
Sir, whenever i give wrong commands it says "bad command or file name", why not it say "good command" whenever i give the correct command.

pramaadham. Bill Gates therinjirundha ivangala MS Evangelist'a hire panniruppanga :rotfl: :rotfl:

he told my friend: " sister en paer shiva.. ungae neighbour.. Vani kita nalaiku evening kovil ku vara solreengala.. please"

idhu millenium :idea:

Shakthiprabha.
4th May 2006, 02:58 PM
SP
when i was going for computer classes, there was a character like you (seeing the computer for the first time).

u are new. so hammer use panna manasu varla :evil:

Instructor MS Dos commands solli kudhuthutu again he came for to her after 30 mins and asked her, any doubts?
Immediately she asked, Sir, whenever i give wrong commands it says "bad command or file name", why not it say "good command" whenever i give the correct command. He got stumped.
We all burst into :rotfl:

:D good joke. hey I was not that bad. I was one of the best student who passed out with good marks. That was my 3rd or 4th class i suppose :roll:

Shakthiprabha.
4th May 2006, 03:00 PM
aaha jollu teacher :wink:

:wink: :) :oops:

Shakthiprabha.
4th May 2006, 03:04 PM
oru murai, one of the tutor was talkin bout texture of the output.

so, resolution and its importance was explained.

one student changed the resolution, TOUCHED THE MONITOR and exclaimed.

"texture seems to be same"

Hulkster
4th May 2006, 03:07 PM
SP Akka...angae classleh ellarum literala thaan yeduthukuvaangala?...eppadi comedy pennuraanga..nalla velai recycle bin pathi pesulae...ellei na enna seinchirupaangalo...:rotfl:

Shakthiprabha.
4th May 2006, 03:11 PM

apdi illai hulk, this was in early 90z when concept of computer was not known to many :)

mgb
4th May 2006, 03:15 PM

apdi illai hulk, this was in early 90z when concept of computer was not known to many :)

I agree. Neraya per, monitoradhan computernu nenachutu irundhanga. Computer hang aagumbodhu computera off panna sonna, monitora off pannavanga countdhan jaasthi.

Hulkster
4th May 2006, 03:17 PM
oh early 90s...hmms that makes sense i guess...anaal enna irunthaalum ivanga pennura comedyai thaanga mudiyulae...haiy haiyo..vayiru pithukittu veliyae vara poguthu..:rotfl:

Lambretta
4th May 2006, 03:19 PM

Early 90s?? Werent u already married by then? (I rem. u saying u got married @ 22)......:?

Shakthiprabha.
4th May 2006, 03:22 PM
1993 i got married.

yup i was 21.5

I went for some classes immy after my marriage too :)

Arthi
4th May 2006, 03:27 PM
naan college-la panna orE galataa sirichu sirichu... ellorayum verupethinadhu dhan :lol:

Lambretta
4th May 2006, 03:43 PM
Lamby,
I guess those are college days. People grow a lot from there. Years later they'd look so refined you would wonder, was this the guy who did that :o
Yea, hap'd to meet one of my school classmates in Sing. (he'd come ther to study his mastrs in NUS)....we met one evening & had dinner at Komala's (Little India)......then talked for a long time.....I was quite surprised by the change in his behaviour.....wen we wer in school he'd make fun of me by "imitating" the way I talk if/wen he talked to me....but here it was like he'd been my best friend at school....!
Still, finally wen I walked w/ him upto the MRT station wher he was going to leave for his home, I asked him wat been lurking in my mind ever since i met him....y he & the other guys had got togtehr & pained me at school then......to wich he gave the same reply....he admitted it was wrong on his part & tgat the level of maturity he had then as a 15 yr old was very different comp'd to his current one as a 20 odd yr old....so I too decided to bury the hatchet w/ him then.....havnt met most of the other guys of tat 'gumbal' as yet.....

narayanan
4th May 2006, 03:57 PM
Lamby,
that reminds me of a scene in Billy Madison. Adam Sandler calls Steve Buscemi and apologizes to him for torturing him in school. Steve scores him off from the 'People to kill' list :rotfl: :rotfl:

Shakthiprabha.
4th May 2006, 04:06 PM
nn,

i recently saw billy madison. Dont u think it reminds u of

munnabhai or vrmbbs

narayanan
4th May 2006, 04:21 PM
SP,
there's one more taken that style. Billy Madison was 1994. There was a 1985 Rodney Dangerfield movie called 'Back to School', hilarious movie. A millionaire father goes with his son to get a degree.

I guess Munnabhai MBBS was the first Indian version of that story.

Shakthiprabha.
4th May 2006, 05:29 PM
oh ok

terminator
7th May 2006, 12:58 PM
+2th Public Exam Galatta

Chemistry examkkum as usual, muthal naal night benches maathi pottutu vanthuttom. Enga exam roomkku our Vayasaana Tamil Sir vanthirunthaar. Vanthavudan, Matriculationla padikkara maanavargalai pathi uyarva pesittu irunthar.
Naan 11th and 12th la Black Ink pen thaan use panninean. Ithu enga classla ellorkkum theriyum.

Main sheet ezhuthi mudithavudan, staples eduthuttu, pakkathula iruntha en friendutta koduthetten, avanum casuala ezhuthittu irunthaan.. anga vantha Sir avanoda papers kalanju kidakkiratha parthuttu, adukki vachu ezhuthuppa endru sollittu papers eduthu adukki koduthaar.Ennodathu black ink avanodathu blue ink, Naan oru nimisham bayanthutten..

Itha partha Kannadi (nickname), Sir therinje ezhutha vittuttarnu ninachittaan.. Avar parkkumpothe romba thenavetta thirumbi pinnadi irukkavanoda papera vaanginaan..

Sir parthuttu enna nu kettar, paper vangi ezhuthareannaan. Sir Kaduppaittar.. Senthamizhil thitta arambichuttaar.. :oops:
Pandrigale.. maanangetta Naaigale, neengalellam nallavargal endru ninaithean.. kazhuthaiyai pol nadanthu kolgareergal.. :oops:

Exams mudichittu veliya vanthavudan Kannadiyai adi pinneettom..

Hulkster
7th May 2006, 01:22 PM
Moral of the story : Senthamizhudan vilaiyaadinaal...irukira maanam senthamizhilae asingappadum.

Extra Moral : Kannadiku peru veichavanai enimel kannadi mathiri copy adikka kudaathu.

thamizhvaanan
7th May 2006, 03:36 PM
ada moral vidwanee!! thangala saami :notworthy: aala vidungappa

termi

Ghlli
7th May 2006, 08:14 PM
:rotfl:

thamizhvaanan
9th May 2006, 06:20 PM
OK this happened two or three years back, before sun music was started. I hope all of know Mahalakshmi, one among the female VJ in sunmusic.

We were oor suthifying near ashok pillar one day in bikes. one of our friend spotted this girl mahalakshmi going in some bike and he wanted to flirt. so he chased her down and started talking while driving. One more friend of ours, was sitting behind him. Actually we didn know any of these. All we know is that one bike is missing and couple of guyz vanished.
As we searched we spotted these two idiots flirting with a chick. Summa viduvoma, vittom paaru oru chase, we caught up with them and were able to somewat hear wat was going on. This fellow was peter vittufying with that girl in english. mavane engalukku samma gaandu. immediately one of us throttled forward, inserted himself between the two bikes (i.e the girls bike and our manmathans bike) and shouted "ithai naan vanmaiyaga aamodikiraen " :lol: .

avlo thaan, udane antha ponnu escape. she didn even bother to look back, thirumbi paakama oditta. Innaiku varaikkum atha solli solli pulambuvan "dei, ava kedaikatiyum paravala, ava friendsaiyachum correct panni iruppen. kaariyatha keduthiyeda" nu sollittu polambal nadakkum :lol: .
antha figure ippo ennana, sunmusic la VJya irukku. Gr8'na i think she is from ur area. Check it out and pls provide updates :lol: .

great
9th May 2006, 06:25 PM
//antha figure ippo ennana, sunmusic la VJya irukku. Gr8'na i think she is from ur area. Check it out and pls provide updates

Nalla mattera irrukae naan summa sutharathukku intha mathiri usefull matterkaga time spend pannalamae :P

Hey i guess Chinmai(singer) is also from T.Nagar/W.M area i have seen her twice in west mambalam station road.

thamizhvaanan
9th May 2006, 06:30 PM
appadiya? sari irukkatum. unga galattasla konjam eduthu vidungalaen :wink:

Hulkster
9th May 2006, 07:27 PM
My galatta

English literature class is my class favourite class...why is it interesting?...no becos they always point to me when mrs nancy ong asks a question. Reason: i have the ability to drag one answer to the end of the lesson...avalo periya explanation.

Ithae mathiri oru lesson nadanthichi. Teacher keithaanga how is bawdy humour surfaced in the scene where juliet talks with her maid. Valakkam polae yelunthu vittaen...teacher odanae okaaru sonaaru...pakkathilae irunthavanai melae yenthirikka sonaar....paavam answer theriyamal mookittu irunthaan...approm yen kitae answer keitaen...paavam teacher seriyana jilla langadi...chandra dunt tell answer nu sollithaanga...appadiyum kuda avan yennai vidulae...kadeisilae teacher avanai ellam questionsukkum bathil write penni end of the day koduthukittu lesson vittu ponaanga.

Enna pa ithu oru galattatuvum elleiyae approm yethukku solluraengenu paarkiraengela?...lesson mudinchonu yaen da answerai kodukkulae nu avanudan sernthu 20 peru mottu mottu nu adichi potaanga...:cry:...athu kuda paravalae...naan soundu vittuthulae unnum double adi vilunthichi...adi nangunu vilunthuthu...adutta lesson leh naan pesum bothae jerk penni jerk pesinaen....aathadi...unnum antha adiyai marakka mudiyulae pa.

mgb
9th May 2006, 07:34 PM
:lol: ninga adi vangaradhudhan normal aache hulk

Hulkster
9th May 2006, 07:39 PM
:shock:...hubbukkae therinchi pocha?....enimel galataa post penaal vazhkai unnum comedyaagum...:|

terminator
9th May 2006, 08:06 PM
"enimel" Hulk neenga manam thalara koodathu come with more galattas..

TV.. oor suthufying.. sight seeing.. :P

crazy
12th May 2006, 06:10 PM
THIS GOT NOTHING TO DO WITH GALATTAS, BUT THIS IS MY FIRST EXPERINCE IN AN INDIAN SCHOOL

hm it was a sunny august day. i woke up...............no my aunt woke me up and asked me to come and get coffee. yes.........i went straight to the living hall and turned the TV on and started watching "popeye!. then i dont exactly remeber what i did between 7.00 - 9.00. so lets jump over it and get starting with my VERY FIRST SCHOOL DAY IN INDIA!

it was the yr 1997 and i began in my 5th grade! hm i walked into the classroom holding my grandpa's arm! my grandpa asked me to sit next to a girl, so did i. i sat down and was looking around...........the school was quite allright! but everything was new and strange to me!
the bell rang and my grandpa was telling me a lot of thing like be a good girl, put ur hands up if u have some questions, be quiet, etc etc. my grandpa left me alone..............i started to look around! then came a sweet girl to me and started questioning me, why/what/how?????????????????? hm ennakku appave adhukkelam kaaranam therinchu irundha solli iruppen, aana enakku thaan onnum theriyaadhe! adhanaala enakku thericha varaikkum enn LIFE HISTORY ethu vidhen! the girl who questioned me once, became a great friend to me!

ding ding ding .......................second bell, teacher came and we all stood up(i was just imitating others). good lord, pupils around me .................no the whole builing started to sing something in a strange language...............naan enna pannuven, adhu indiavodha national anthamnu ennakku eppadi appo theriyum!
jana gana mana ....................and then they sang another...........hm it sounded a bit tamil to me........i was listening, but it was quite hard too........................sinna vayasila irundhe cinema paadu kedhu, suddena thuya tamizh paadnavudhan kolampidhen! i thought it was over and teacher would come and ask me sth, but they started singing again in a total strange language .............it was guru brahma.................... at last we got over. no more songs. This was stranger than the singing they all were saying loudly GOOD MORNIN..............G TEACHER! then the teacher repeated good morning students, sit down! everyone sat down, so did i!

the teacher came closer to me and asked whats ur name and those usual blah blah blah's! naive me i never knew that iam suppossed to stand up and answer, i was simply sitting and answering her! the whole class was whispering sth to me! i didnt know then, but later i understood that they were telling me to stand up and answer! :roll:

ok i dont remeber so much what happened rest of the day! but i remember ..................enna nadanthadhunnu ngaabagam illa, aana teacher oru paiyana podhu adi adinnu adichukidhu irundhaanga! enakka bayam, azhathothangidhen! naan azhuren azhuren azhuren hubla eppadi cry emoticon poduvne, adhe maadhiri azhadhodhangidhen. teacher vandha illa teacher vandaanga, vandhu enn azhura ennaanga? naan enna sonnennu ngaabagam illa, aana teacher sonnadhu maddum ngaabagam irukku!

she was telling. i only punish :?: students if they r not listening to me and when they never do their homework! i was thinking, how could a teacher beat up a student for silly matters, infact beat up is sth i never seen before. tamil cinema sinna vayasila paadu irukken, aana yaar paartha ippadiyellam adippaangannu!?

i dont remember what i ate or what i was talking that school day, i guess i was quiet for the whole day!

here comes my first period in TAMIL, enakku appo(sorry ippo kudha) tamizh varadhu, i mean veedila tamizh thaan pesuvom, aana tamizh padichadhu illa! ennakku ippo kudha tamizh alphabets olunga theriyaadhu, idhulla 10 vayasula eppadi theriyum. teacher enna pakkathila kupidhu udhkaara vachu tamizh'a unakku enna theriyumnaanga! very funny question enakku tamizha therinchadhu ellam cinema! naanum teacher adhadhaan kedkiraangannu ninachu ennakku tamizh cinema theriyum endren! avalo thaan etho ulagamaga joke adicha maadhiri classe sendhu sirikka, naan mulikka!
appuram annaikku ennanadanthuchu endru ngaabam illa, bell adichuchu, ellarum stood up, sang the national anthem and went home! naanum veedukku poi enn first day experincea enga veedila ellarukkum sonnen!

then after that lot of things happened, indian schools were scary, but i got used to it, as i wrote some post before i got used to beaten up, used to be yelled, used to be punished and used to get friends and used to enjoy the WORLD BEST SCHOOL DAYS!

well, the thing that put me write this is girish. since u r about to join indian school, it just seemed so relevant! Hope u get a wonderful school life in india! WISH U VERY GOOD LUCK! :)

Hulkster
12th May 2006, 06:18 PM
Crazy nice narration of tamil schools...they are actually not much different to singaporean schools atmosphere except for the big big schools...:)

Lambretta
12th May 2006, 07:08 PM
Crazy nice narration of tamil schools...they are actually not much different to singaporean schools atmosphere except for the big big schools...:)
Hulk...I dont think this is a tamil school..sounds like a 'regular' English medium school only.....wasnt it crazy? :?
Interesting to know abt ur first day tho.........but amazed tat tat teacher didnt even comment on ur not standing up while speaking to her! :shock:

Hulkster
12th May 2006, 07:15 PM
I actually thought the teacher would smile and speak while crazy is sitting and suddenly shout.." yaen ma...teacher kelvi keikuraanga nee okkanthukittu pesittu irukeiya...nee teachera naan teachera...yelunthidu..:x "nu response kodupaangana ninaichaen...tappa pochi..:)

crazy
13th May 2006, 06:16 PM
lamby hulk that was an ordinary english medium school!

thamizhvaanan
13th May 2006, 10:22 PM
hey crazy, nice post!! i wudnt have remembered so much of my 5th standard! :(

teacher enna pakkathila kupidhu udhkaara vachu tamizh'a unakku enna theriyumnaanga! very funny question enakku tamizha therinchadhu ellam cinema! naanum teacher adhadhaan kedkiraangannu ninachu ennakku tamizh cinema theriyum endren!

crazy
13th May 2006, 10:24 PM

teacher enna pakkathila kupidhu udhkaara vachu tamizh'a unakku enna theriyumnaanga! very funny question enakku tamizha therinchadhu ellam cinema! naanum teacher adhadhaan kedkiraangannu ninachu ennakku tamizh cinema theriyum endren!

TV how could i ever forget that? its my first day in an indian school!

thamizhvaanan
13th May 2006, 10:27 PM

TV how could i ever forget that? its my first day in an indian school!

yea! and they normally make sure u dont forget it :P .

Raikkonen
15th May 2006, 12:43 PM
Had a wonderful 2004...

1st time i enter college, 1st time meeting with good Tamil speking friends..

Then of course i met my Girlfriend..

Our 1st meeting was so funny, i tought shes some kind of Arabian Mix...

She was talking with her friends in English.. and they came to our table and ask my name etc etc..

Then vaaya vachikittu summa illama...
Tamil teriyatunnu nenchikkite

"neenga ellam annnan thambi koda porakalaya" nuu kettuten..

She then replied 2 annan 2 thambi, unakku epdi..

Marunaal naan canteenku pogave illai...

terminator
15th May 2006, 09:51 PM
:rotfl: NTR...

Ghlli
16th May 2006, 03:01 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ghlli
20th May 2006, 06:08 AM
OK well 2day it was YEAR 11 MUCK UP DAY!

ok so since it was the year 11 muck up day, cos it was they're las dayy, they can do anything they want

so they changed the time in the classroom clocks, hid some clocks. thenn they wrote I LOVE MR................( A RELI WIERD LATIN TEACHERS NAME) they wrote tht on the carpet by masking tape.
and then they dressed up all wierd, and they stuck masking tape at the bottom of each staircase, so you had to limbo under that to get out :lol:

and then they did sooo many more things...but.... :lol:

THEY GOT THE WOOD GLUE FROM THE D.T DEPARTMENT AND POURED IT ON ONE OF THE TOILLET SEATS...AND A YEAR 7 GOT STUCK TO THE TOILLET :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

omgg i jus find this soo funny :lol: :lol: :lol:

next thursday its 6th form muck up day! apparently were gona be attacked by water guns :lol:

thamizhvaanan
22nd May 2006, 07:44 AM
GOSH!!! I never knew british students are this violent!!

gr8 fun nevertheless :wink: (unless u arent the one stuck to toilet seats :rotfl: )

Hulkster
22nd May 2006, 08:12 AM

gr8 fun nevertheless :wink: (unless u arent the one stuck to toilet seats :rotfl: )

ithu enna violence...namma rangeukku ithu ellam jujubi.

SGleh violence ellam vitham vithama varum..23 peru oruthanai pothu adippethu..strip and bash...wrestling...vaayilae kolkattai mathiri oru thing pothu thinichi adippethu..yevalavo irukku..:D

Raikkonen
22nd May 2006, 08:21 AM
ithula perumai vera
:banghead:

bingleguy
22nd May 2006, 09:13 AM
Dragi :shock:

mgb
22nd May 2006, 10:25 AM

ithu enna violence...namma rangeukku ithu ellam jujubi.

SGleh violence ellam vitham vithama varum..23 peru oruthanai pothu adippethu..strip and bash...wrestling...vaayilae kolkattai mathiri oru thing pothu thinichi adippethu..yevalavo irukku..:D
andha oruthar ningadane :rotfl:

Hulkster
22nd May 2006, 10:28 AM
MGB...athu thaan yerkanavae ungalakku therincha vishayam achae...:D..seri neenga keitha part 2 yeluthithaen...poi padinga

thamizhvaanan
22nd May 2006, 10:41 AM
MGBkku mattum thaan theriyuma? athu ulagam arindha vishayamache!!

Lambretta
22nd May 2006, 06:29 PM
Dragi :shock:
Appidi-na?? :?

Ghlli
23rd May 2006, 11:39 PM
:lol::lol::lol:....i wonder what happened to tht girl who gt stuck to the toilet seat my wood glue :lol: i got to ask my friends 2moro :lol: :lol: :lol:

Raikkonen
25th May 2006, 12:05 PM
i had a very good friend during my 5 yrs at secnodary school, beleive it or not, we sat togheter for 4 1/2 yrs...

We always talk and talk and talk in class. Most of the teachers dont care about us because we get good marks in exams...

One day new english teacher came to our class..

Naanga pattuku football patti pesindu irunthom..
Techer got really angry.. engala pattu kettanga, what are you talking, is that intersting, can i share?

He got up and said... A square Plus B square eqaulas to root of C square..

shalitha
27th May 2006, 03:46 AM
i had a very good friend during my 5 yrs at secnodary school, beleive it or not, we sat togheter for 4 1/2 yrs...

We always talk and talk and talk in class. Most of the teachers dont care about us because we get good marks in exams...
One day new english teacher came to our class..

Naanga pattuku football patti pesindu irunthom..
Techer got really angry.. engala pattu kettanga, what are you talking, is that intersting, can i share?

He got up and said... A square Plus B square eqaulas to root of C square..

Many teachers care only the student who gets high marks. But you guys are unlucky. :? Your friend shared good stuff with your teacher.. I think he had a good time. :P escaped.........

shalitha
27th May 2006, 03:47 AM
:lol::lol::lol:....i wonder what happened to tht girl who gt stuck to the toilet seat my wood glue :lol: i got to ask my friends 2moro :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ghilli, curious to know the results, what happened to them???????? :roll:

Sinthiya
27th May 2006, 10:39 AM
i haven't posted in this thread yet....

this happened in my high school, but i was not involved in this....

a group of students in our grade started making fun of our English (mocking him, not getting work done, asking silly questions...) when he taught us in grade 9...at first, it was fun and we laughed it off....but years later, it continued and the same group of students had the same teacher for gr. 12 English...they continued to make his time miserable, especially considering he was going through a personal problem that year - divorce..:(...it got to a point where our teacher suffered a heart attack...and he left the school.... :(....those students...:x....

sometimes, it's not all too fun...:oops:...sorry for the sad discussion...

ramky
27th May 2006, 04:38 PM
i haven't posted in this thread yet....

this happened in my high school, but i was not involved in this....

a group of students in our grade started making fun of our English (mocking him, not getting work done, asking silly questions...) when he taught us in grade 9...at first, it was fun and we laughed it off....but years later, it continued and the same group of students had the same teacher for gr. 12 English...they continued to make his time miserable, especially considering he was going through a personal problem that year - divorce..:(...it got to a point where our teacher suffered a heart attack...and he left the school.... :(....those students...:x....

sometimes, it's not all too fun...:oops:...sorry for the sad discussion...

No need to be sorry at all Sinthiya, your post points out what harm so called "harmless" jesting can do. People should realise that making fun of others is Ok - upto a point. And also that what one does to others today, comes back many fold to oneself on another day.

mgb
28th May 2006, 10:05 PM
This happened when I was in my college during 1st year. There was a fellow student 'say Z' (I can't reveal his name), he was from a very rural back ground and was fond of adopting to the urban style. He was very innocent and whatever he does will be hilarious (though he did with utmost sincerity).

One day 'Z' wanted to purchase a footwear and sought our help (me and R). We obliged and took him to the Mount Road Bata shop. He looked all around the shop and his eyes were almost popping out. We started feeling uncomfortable as there were a few girls who were watching us and already started giggling between themselves. Our friend finally decided to take a seat. The salesman brought the foot measurement stool and asked Z to place his foot on it. Z got up from his seat and placed his foot on the cushion and started pressing. The girls burst into laughter and we were furious. The salesman politely asked him to place his foot on the calibrated slope and our friend did that. I was very furious with Z and while paying the bill I asked him, "Z, nee sariya naatupuram, enda apdi kaala vecha". For which Z replied, "enakku enna theriyum, naan nenachen doctorta pona namba weight kaatume adhu madhiri ingayum mullu kaatumnu". The girls (who have moved nearer to us, may be listen the conversation) listened the conversation, burst into a loud laughter. We hurriedly got out of the shop and hopped on to the bus standing in the signal.

PS: As per the last info i received Mr.Z is a professor now and doing well.

Ghlli
30th May 2006, 03:28 PM
i have no clu :lol: sheesh...skl holdiays right now..i'll find out soon :lol:

shalitha
3rd June 2006, 04:50 AM
i have no clu :lol: sheesh...skl holdiays right now..i'll find out soon :lol:

It's ok Ghilli, find out later and tell me. :wink: ooh skoool holiday have fun. :wink:

Arthi
3rd June 2006, 11:51 AM
This happened when I was in my college during 1st year. There was a fellow student 'say Z' (I can't reveal his name), he was from a very rural back ground and was fond of adopting to the urban style. He was very innocent and whatever he does will be hilarious (though he did with utmost sincerity).

One day 'Z' wanted to purchase a footwear and sought our help (me and R). We obliged and took him to the Mount Road Bata shop. He looked all around the shop and his eyes were almost popping out. We started feeling uncomfortable as there were a few girls who were watching us and already started giggling between themselves. Our friend finally decided to take a seat. The salesman brought the foot measurement stool and asked Z to place his foot on it. Z got up from his seat and placed his foot on the cushion and started pressing. The girls burst into laughter and we were furious. The salesman politely asked him to place his foot on the calibrated slope and our friend did that. I was very furious with Z and while paying the bill I asked him, "Z, nee sariya naatupuram, enda apdi kaala vecha". For which Z replied, "enakku enna theriyum, naan nenachen doctorta pona namba weight kaatume adhu madhiri ingayum mullu kaatumnu". The girls (who have moved nearer to us, may be listen the conversation) listened the conversation, burst into a loud laughter. We hurriedly got out of the shop and hopped on to the bus standing in the signal.

PS: As per the last info i received Mr.Z is a professor now and doing well.

Cha paavam Z... same incident had happened in my life also... but those were not college galattas. Those were my childhood foolishness :oops:

mgb
3rd June 2006, 02:44 PM
Z paavamdhan arthi.. adhanaladhan we helped him out though others made fun of him. Unw.. paavamlam 1st yearladhan, second yearla engala kindal panra alavu theritaan. There are some more hilarious things he did but vendaamnudhan post panla.

Unga childhood foolishness post pannunga aarti.. Don't worry, it is an opportunity to look back at your innocence.. Bcos.. that is one thing you ll never be able get back except those memories....

Arthi
3rd June 2006, 02:47 PM
Yes try to post mgb :oops:

Raikkonen
7th June 2006, 08:17 PM
New school porappa sema comedy ah irukkum, meeting new friends..
Showing off etc..

my mom usually will come to school to pick me up at afternoon..
Appa entha nataariyo (Indian guy- but dunno Tamil), engamme telugu pesuratha pattuthan..

He always asks me to speak in Telugu...
Naanum apde ella tamil wordsum pinnalayum lu setthuthu, konjam movies peru kalantadichu confuse panni vuttuten

example

Engammalu Cadylu vanthangalu ennalu picklu pannallu...
Okkadu?

Avanum, vaaya polanthikittu, you talk good telugu nu sonnan...

Ghlli
10th June 2006, 02:04 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol:

manmadan
10th June 2006, 04:36 AM
Some boy in london ran out during 1 of his gcse(o-level) exams coz he found it too hard lol. The paper he was doing was foundation :o

He was caught later by sum1 else in a shopping centre doing shopping with his mother.

Ghlli
10th June 2006, 05:58 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: ioo....which school wass he from? which area? cos if its around surrey or anywhere like places in southall i have a chance of knowing him :lol:

manmadan
10th June 2006, 09:40 PM
The school is in wandsworth burrow called Rutlish. Boy's name is Dinesh. I doubt u would know him.

Ghlli
10th June 2006, 09:49 PM
no i dont know him :rotfl:

if its anyone from kingston, surbitton, sutton, guildford, newmalden, wimbledon, tooting, southall, harrow and those types of places i'd definately know....especially people from tiffins...

manmadan
10th June 2006, 09:51 PM
who do u know from tooting?

Ghlli
10th June 2006, 09:53 PM
people who go to tooting aman temple...and stuff...quite a LOT of people...

manmadan
10th June 2006, 09:54 PM
ok cncn

Tooting my area lol :D

Ghlli
10th June 2006, 09:56 PM
oh really...then u might know lots of my friends...thats cool.....!!! i'm just about 20 mins away from tooting!

manmadan
10th June 2006, 10:02 PM
yea i might do

Anyways i think we r going off topic talkin about tooting :wink:
Must be annoying for other hubbers. sorry ppl

Ghlli
10th June 2006, 10:07 PM
aiks ya ok leave that....

OK WELL HUBBERS NEXT WEEK ITS A GREAT WEEK IN SCHOOL FOR ME! a year 9 class is doing a charity day and we have to pay 1 pound and then we can splash the teachers in water, any amount of water, for as long as we want! :lol: i cant wait its gona be soo fun.....

like that last term i think we had a teachers fashion show....and theres a really hot teacher who's 26 years old in our school, he's a biology teacher, and for the fashion show he had to come in his swimming trunk :lol: and the 6th formers (year/grade 12's) were there :lol:

shalitha
18th June 2006, 12:42 AM
aiks ya ok leave that....

OK WELL HUBBERS NEXT WEEK ITS A GREAT WEEK IN SCHOOL FOR ME! a year 9 class is doing a charity day and we have to pay 1 pound and then we can splash the teachers in water, any amount of water, for as long as we want! :lol: i cant wait its gona be soo fun.....

like that last term i think we had a teachers fashion show....and theres a really hot teacher who's 26 years old in our school, he's a biology teacher, and for the fashion show he had to come in his swimming trunk :lol: and the 6th formers (year/grade 12's) were there :lol:

:lol: Bcareful. [/b]

Ghlli
18th June 2006, 12:47 AM
right, now, the spunging teacher charity day was last friday! the spunges were soakingggg wettttt and soapY!!!
it was sooooo funnn! i got to spunge my annoying french teacher who made me write an essay as a punishment, then i spunged my I.C.T teacher :lol: he's really funny and cool, he was fun to spunge, then i spunged my geography teacher! :lol: he's soo funny too! then....well it was just sooo fun! unfortunately we couldnt spunge tht fit biology teacher in his early 20's because he wasnt part of tht charity day...! :cry:

thamizhvaanan
20th January 2007, 10:23 AM
yesterday, some 10 of our schoolmates met. We had a hellova time recalling some memorable events (mostly teacher kitta adi vaangura madhiri events thaan :froggrin:) from our school life. its funny how it was a pain then, but now they are treasured memories... :D . Something very funny happnd yesday.

One of my friends was recalling how he got into trouble with our 10th std math master on the first day itself. They were playin some kinda weird game with broken scale ( i really dunno abt that.. they break 1 foot scale into peices and play)... as they were playing sir entered the class. So, not knowing wat to do, they threw the bits out of the window into the pathway next to class.

As usual, our beloved villain, VP madam was going for a walk arnd the school. She saw those bits of scale, collected them and handed it over to the maths master. chumma illama yaaro vilayadranganu vera vathi vechutaanga... :lol2:

That was the first day of that masters class for us. So we didn know wat kinda character he really is, but from wat our seniors told, we knew that he was a terror inside the school. He took the scale bits in his hands and asked who did it. No reply. rendu moonu vaati kettu paarthaaru... still no reply. He made the entire class stand, and said that we aren supposed to sit until he gets to know who did it ( i know its a silly matter, aana indha madhiri vishayatha ellaam oodhi perusakuradhula enga vaathiyarunga killadi :thumbsup: )

So, we all were standing and the fellow who actually threw the scale was tremblin with fear. He didn know wether to accept or not. pakkathula ellar kittteyum kettaan.. ennada sollidalamannu.

appo pinnadilerndu oru kural vandhuchu... "machi, sir kitta poi solliduda... avaru romba nallavar" nu sonnaan. ivanum adhai nambittu sir kitta poi sollitaan... :rotfl: ippo thaan semma comedy

sir asked him to bring the dustbin and asked him to hold it in his hands. irukkra ellaa peicayum dustbin'la pottutu... he said , "idha ippadiye pidichittu nilluu... keezha potta, mavaney setha..." :lol2:

ivarum romba obedient'a yes sir'nu thalai aatittu ninaan. avan ozhunga thalaiya kooda aatala, adhu kaatiyum poleech poleech'nu aRai vizhudhu. left right'unu sir avana pirichu eduthuttaaru... engalukkaa orey sirippu :lol: ... avanala kannatha kooda pidikka mudila.. kaila dustbin :rotfl: ninna edathulaiya azhaga kannatha kaamichu arai vaangittu irundaan... :rotfl:

nEthu pesittu irukkum podhu he was narrating this incident.
"annaikku oruthan en kadhula sonnanda... machi sir romba nallavar da, unmaiya othukko.. vittuduvarnu sonnaan... mavaney avan mattum en kaila chikkinaan.... :lol2: "

appo meendum pinnadilerndu oru kural... "adhu vera yaarum illa, naan dhaan"nu oru brahaspathi sonnaaru. On the spot, avana guniya vechu nalla kumurinaan... naanga chumma viduvoma... chance kidacha vudaney nalla udhachom... semma time pass :lol2:

6 varushathukku munnadi panna paavathukku thandanai anubavicha brahaspadhi'ya nenachha innum sirippu varudhu... :lol2:

Wibha
20th January 2007, 11:11 AM
6 varushathukku munnadi panna paavathukku thandanai anubavicha brahaspadhi'ya nenachha innum sirippu varudhu... :lol2:

ippadi sollapidaadhu :omg: :notthatway:

Wibha
20th January 2007, 11:15 AM
:omg: how many fights iv'e got into in my school :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

crazy
20th January 2007, 07:57 PM