PDA

View Full Version : Internet rates in Bangalore

Chappani
26th August 2005, 02:54 PM
Hello Friends,

I plan to have a dedicated Internet access 24 Hours at home in Bangalore, I don't like to have dialup.

I heard the local Cable providers also provide this facility at a monthly subscription of around 1000 rupees. Please let me know if this true, also let me know the options I can choose from.

Thanks and Regards,

Thiru
27th August 2005, 01:35 AM
BSNL gives you good options based on ur usage... www.bsnl.co.in for more details..

dev
27th August 2005, 07:20 AM
U can consider airtel too...I used it for sometime when in blore & it was pretty ok...it costed me around Rs.1500/month...Everything with airtel is ok except for their billing system... Don't be surprised if u receieve exhorbitantly high bill for a month...they probably will say it's a mistake & waive it off later... :wink: :lol: I've been fighing over a bill even after 6 months of diconnecting my phone line...

Shakthiprabha.
27th September 2005, 11:43 AM
Hey my broad band is just costing me AROUND 600 PM. :O

Please chck it out. Mine is richie rich (south bangalore)

I am sure bsnl rates are somewhere around 500 or so.

Check it out.

Shakthiprabha.
17th October 2005, 02:56 PM
I had a very bad experience with RICHIE RICH. I swtiched over to airtel. What DEV said sends me creeps. Hope I escape from such shocking billing system.

The monthly bill is around 699 only(24 hours unlimited). I have not opted for STD ISD calls. So I am sure I would not be receiving heavy bills

dev
17th October 2005, 04:02 PM
I had a very bad experience with RICHIE RICH. I swtiched over to airtel. What DEV said sends me creeps. Hope I escape from such shocking billing system.

The monthly bill is around 699 only(24 hours unlimited). I have not opted for STD ISD calls. So I am sure I would not be receiving heavy bills

Hi Sakthi,

They haven't yet sent me the final bill(which after all waving off came down to Rs.700 from around Rs.8000)... :lol:
Now I've all their written communications saved so that I wouldn't have any problems with them later... They promised to send me the bill in a week & it's already 3 months now... I don't have the time & energy nor am I so rich to call they from singapore every alternate day to remind them of the bill... believe me, I did that a few times & each time I called them, they would say that their system is down...& each call would last atleast 15-20 mins... It's so funny to note that they weren't prepared to send me a bill when I was prepared to settle it... Instead, they insisted on me paying the amt they quoted is the final due... I said I'm not paying unless they sent the bill & it's still stretching...

Hopefully, U 'll have a better experience with them... Good luck pa... ;)

Cindy
24th October 2005, 04:56 PM
check with your Airtel guys there.. in Chennai, they have a new scheme of Rs. 500/- per month and unlimited access.. when i was in chennai and using the Airtel, was very much satisfied with their customer care and billing procedures.