PDA

View Full Version : Tsunami?

Deep_Secrets
22nd June 2005, 06:55 AM
Anyone in California? Heard about the underwater earthquakes? Big ones, already 4 or 5 of them. Tsunami? :D

NOV
22nd June 2005, 07:03 AM
Why do you find other people's sufferings funny! I am refering to your smilie at the end of your post. :evil:

anyway, you can stop being happy. there is only a probability of an eearthquake.
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2005/06/050619195036.htm

Deep_Secrets
22nd June 2005, 07:13 AM
Haven't had enough of the world yet? I won't mind dying :shock: . I'll check the site later.

I am not in California but my family is. So why should I be happy? Never mind the smiley, someone put it there, I didn't :D ...

hehehewalrus
22nd June 2005, 09:00 AM
hey deep secrets, where were you :D

Deep_Secrets
23rd June 2005, 03:38 AM
hey deep secrets, where were you :D

So you were happy I was gone? I am refering to your smiley at the end of your post! :evil:

nirosha sen
23rd June 2005, 09:07 AM
:D Hiya, Deep???? What's up, Pa????

How's life in Peshawar???? Tell us a little abt your life there. Are you happy with the student life out there????

What's the latest with the girl who was ravaged by those Mastois??? I heard they've pulled away her passport to prevent her from travelling!!

How true is it???? Tell us, Pa!! :(

Deep_Secrets
23rd June 2005, 10:04 AM
Hi yourself! It's fun here. Meeting new people and all. But I do miss mommy! :cry: ...kidding! Who's Mastio? :? ... :oops: ! I usually have no idea what goes on around me! :oops:

Beautiful avatar! :wink: ...don't you ever get tired of the same old face btw?

Deep_Secrets
23rd June 2005, 10:08 AM
Why do you find other people's sufferings funny! I am refering to your smilie at the end of your post. :evil:

anyway, you can stop being happy. there is only a probability of an eearthquake.
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2005/06/050619195036.htm

Still, instead of water, you'd have buildings toppling all over you!

nirosha sen
23rd June 2005, 02:11 PM
:D Getting tired of that pretty face in so many poses???!!!! Uh, uh, no never Pa!!

Besides, I'm the only Sen with Aish for an avatar!! I wouldn't say that for say, Sushmita now, would I???!!! :lol:

hehehewalrus
23rd June 2005, 06:09 PM
hey what happened to that cat u had?

NS,
that is a poor joke :lol2:

j.chenkalvarayan
23rd June 2005, 06:28 PM
nirosha aunty,
i hate to say this, but really ,your avatar sucks. aishwarya rai sucks.

nirosha sen
23rd June 2005, 07:23 PM
CJ : You have no taste, Pa!! What can I say, hmmm??? A woman should be like a fine bottle of wine, Pa!! As she matures, she's better appreciated!!

And I believe in honouring women who achieve!! So there....... :wink:

stranger
23rd June 2005, 07:35 PM
A woman should be like a fine bottle of wine, Pa!! :wink:

Interseting description about women!

opinion differs! :notworthy:

Simply Silly
26th June 2005, 06:02 PM
A woman should be like a fine bottle of wine, Pa!! As she matures, she\'s better appreciated!!

I never ever saw a bottle of fine full of wrinkles, have you? Anyway, after a couple of bottles, i do appriciate my bed and my pillow only.