View Full Version : kanavarukaga Serial by Ekta Kapoor

Pages : 1 [2]

gta129
16th September 2005, 03:49 AM
Anyone got Kanavarukaga Serial Song.

saradhaa_sn
19th September 2005, 03:19 PM
Number one stupid serial...

I cant understand, TV serialil varum pengal ellaarum thannudaiya thozhiyin kanavanukkey aasai paduraalunga. yen...??.

For example:
Kanavarukkaaga : Padmini loves Sadhya's husband
Kolangal : Ranjani loves Abhi's husband
Geethaanjali : Madhu loves Geetha's husband

Idhai veettil amma, appa, pillaigal ellaarum onna utkaarndhu paarkiraargal.

Kudumbam uruppadum.

usha_pooja
19th September 2005, 07:01 PM
Number one stupid serial...

I cant understand, TV serialil varum pengal ellaarum thannudaiya thozhiyin kanavanukkey aasai paduraalunga. yen...??.

For example:
Kanavarukkaaga : Padmini loves Sadhya's husband
Kolangal : Ranjani loves Abhi's husband
Geethaanjali : Madhu loves Geetha's husband

Idhai veettil amma, appa, pillaigal ellaarum onna utkaarndhu paarkiraargal.

Kudumbam uruppadum.

thats so true da

take care
from usha

SSathiya
21st September 2005, 04:42 AM
HEY ..can anyone update whats been going on after the whole balcony incident????????

THANKS

aanaa
23rd September 2005, 05:20 AM
. I would have pushed him off of something a long long time ago.

:roll:

yov...

aanaa
23rd September 2005, 05:23 AM

other side is green

or

neighbour's flower smells good ???

SSathiya
24th September 2005, 12:33 AM
hey guys!..

well ( aanaa) i didnt mean i would personally push him off. Just that if iwere in that position i would do that....lol

:roll: :D

So whats been happening to the updates. SURYA>>>where are you?

usha_pooja
25th September 2005, 12:08 AM
hey guys!..

well ( aanaa) i didnt mean i would personally push him off. Just that if iwere in that position i would do that....lol

:roll: :D

So whats been happening to the updates. SURYA>>>where are you?

da serial is just boring i can waste my time on something else. lolz

take care
from usha

saradhaa_sn
4th October 2005, 01:53 PM
Worst serial I ever seen.

Bring tension to everyone.

The actress, who is acting in padmini roll is waste no.1

usharajesh
7th October 2005, 03:18 AM
yesterday i happened to watch this mega boring serial after a long time. looks like everyone knows about roja's secret pregnancy and uma is helping to hide it.

sandhiya asks padmini to marry her husband and the marriage took place.

is sandhiya nuts or the people who watches it.

saradhaa_sn
9th October 2005, 04:16 PM
You, the people who watches it.

Because you are still watching that serial.

Surya
10th November 2005, 02:03 PM
Now where the hell did this "Selvapoongavanam" come from? :? :?

usha_pooja
10th November 2005, 04:04 PM
da last time i watched it is when Sandhiyas parents know abt her cancer. :lol: :lol: :lol: she said that shes gonna die within a couple of months.

My ending 4 this is 2 let Sandhiya die so that da serial can finish cos its a pain n rubbish man i sometimes feel that i wanna smack sandhiya around her head.

lordstanher
13th November 2005, 08:42 PM
I saw just a couple of episodes of this......sounds like another tragedy-queen serial........even the theme song sounds so saaaad! :roll:

Surya
14th November 2005, 11:18 AM
I saw just a couple of episodes of this......sounds like another tragedy-queen serial........even the theme song sounds so saaaad! :roll:

U know what's even sadder? The situation of the viewers!! I hear that one man saw a couple episodes, and walked his way to Thirupathi.

Thirupi Thirupi adichitE irrukan!! Mottaiye! :cry: :oops:

dev
14th November 2005, 11:32 AM
U know what's even sadder? The situation of the viewers!! I hear that one man saw a couple episodes, and walked his way to Thirupathi.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

lordstanher
14th November 2005, 01:58 PM

Hmm........referring to me, Machi??! :shock: :?

'wudn't think of walking to Thirupati tho.....I don't believe in going to ne 'Thirtha' places.......by walk or otherwise! :wink: :lol:

ssanjinika
14th November 2005, 08:43 PM
Why is this padmini chick still around?As per the usual EK serials she/hero/heroine on of them should have been dead bynow..or atleast should have gone off their bonkers!

usha_pooja
15th November 2005, 04:57 PM
Why is this padmini chick still around?As per the usual EK serials she/hero/heroine on of them should have been dead bynow..or atleast should have gone off their bonkers!

cos da director may need da chick like her 2 stay on da ground. Y do u prefer 2 kill her off. That will be a gud idea but da director wont understand.

ITS A WASTE OF TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Take care
from usha

svasu_ani
15th November 2005, 11:06 PM
happened to see this serial yday after a long time...n was surprised to see sandhya pregnant and vikram loyal to her....

Anitha

aanaa
16th November 2005, 07:21 PM
happened to see this serial yday after a long time...n was surprised to see sandhya pregnant and vikram loyal to her....

Anitha

is sunTV telecasting 2 episodes in 2 different time a day?

svasu_ani
16th November 2005, 11:12 PM
there is a retelecast of kanavarukaga and manaivi in the evenings

Surya
17th November 2005, 09:38 AM

Hmm........referring to me, Machi??! :shock: :?

'wudn't think of walking to Thirupati tho.....I don't believe in going to ne 'Thirtha' places.......by walk or otherwise! :wink: :lol:

Lord,
Why not? :)

Lambretta
17th November 2005, 12:04 PM
Lord, Why not? :)
Well......tats a personal reason.....not tat I wud mind sharing w/ u....but then it'll be a total digression in this thread........
I'll pm u later telling u abt it machi! :)

usha_pooja
18th November 2005, 02:51 AM
there is a retelecast of kanavarukaga and manaivi in the evenings

yes its true n i think that its a waste of time recasting these serials. They can add an another interesting programme 2 watch which will encourage viewers 2 watch sun tv.

Take care
from usha

Surya
18th November 2005, 06:46 AM
Lord,
Ok. :D

Usha Pooja,
I don't htink these guys want interesting programs. Sun TV's only interesting prog is CR, and SM. Other than that.....it's all just BS. :cry:

usha_pooja
18th November 2005, 09:59 PM
Lord,
Ok. :D

Usha Pooja,
I don't htink these guys want interesting programs. Sun TV's only interesting prog is CR, and SM. Other than that.....it's all just BS. :cry:

really mmmmm

SSathiya
19th November 2005, 01:47 AM
I guess Sun tv is targetung more of the older generation , maybe they need a lesson in marketing their program.

usha_pooja
20th November 2005, 10:17 PM
I guess Sun tv is targetung more of the older generation , maybe they need a lesson in marketing their program.

i agree with u

Surya
21st November 2005, 08:04 AM

Hey! :D
What happened to the eye with the S on the left?? I almost didn't recognize you! :P :D

SSathiya
22nd November 2005, 07:25 AM
ahh Surya!!

LOL

mr_karthik
23rd November 2005, 07:02 PM
When he strongly suspects Padmini with enough eveidence, that there is is wrong relationship between Padmini and Rajesh, this "muttaaL Rajesh" told him everything is a drama by him and Sandhiya.

Now everything get spoiled.

A very worst serial which gives tension and blood pressure.

Sanguine Sridhar
24th November 2005, 01:06 AM
Is this serial played at 10.30 pm IST?

I saw one crap scene in it

Female: Indian law eppovumey pengalukku support-a thaan irrukku..Ippavum ennala nee(Pointing to a male) rape pannittanu complain kudukka mudiyum...

Male: (Laughs) And says... "Adhu unnala mudiyadhu"

Female : Yen

Male : Yenna unnakku karpunu onnu irrundha thaaney....

Female gets shock and cries

:shock: :shock:

I dont understand onething what is the meaning of Rape? If she is not a virgin forcefull sex cant be called as Rape? :banghead:

Lambretta
24th November 2005, 08:42 AM
I saw one crap scene in it

Female: Indian law eppovumey pengalukku support-a thaan irrukku..Ippavum ennala nee(Pointing to a male) rape pannittanu complain kudukka mudiyum...

Male: (Laughs) And says... "Adhu unnala mudiyadhu"

Female : Yen

Male : Yenna unnakku karpunu onnu irrundha thaaney....

Female gets shock and cries

:shock: :shock:

I dont understand onething what is the meaning of Rape? If she is not a virgin forcefull sex cant be called as Rape? :banghead:
WT* :shock: This is outrageous!! :roll: :roll: :evil:
How cud these damn serial dirs. make such dumb serials!!!!!!!!! :hammer:

thulasi
24th November 2005, 10:35 PM
huh.....who was tlking abt rape???...i mean who are the ones who had the convo dat had been described above??....padmini?or sandhiya?...anywayz i stopped watching it for a long time... :D buh i read somewhere that santhiya has cancer...well dats wat everyone thinks...even sandhiya...however it was a mistake done by the doctors...and by the by she is preganat with viokram"s child...buh one of u guys wrote dat padmini and vikram married...how is dat possible?..is padmini styl wanting to take revenge on vikram or sandhiya or his famioly??? wat is she doing now?

Sanguine Sridhar
24th November 2005, 11:46 PM
Thulasi,
I dunno yaar...i was changing channels...at that time this dialogue came...Btw my mom said that she is a killer?

thulasi
25th November 2005, 10:26 PM
yeah...dat she is akiller i noe...hahhah...anywayz thanx for answering my questions...

SSathiya
26th November 2005, 12:27 AM
huh.....who was tlking abt rape???...i mean who are the ones who had the convo dat had been described above??....padmini?or sandhiya?...anywayz i stopped watching it for a long time... :D buh i read somewhere that santhiya has cancer...well dats wat everyone thinks...even sandhiya...however it was a mistake done by the doctors...and by the by she is preganat with viokram"s child...buh one of u guys wrote dat padmini and vikram married...how is dat possible?..is padmini styl wanting to take revenge on vikram or sandhiya or his famioly??? wat is she doing now?

Okay let me see if i can sum it all up...
At first sandhya was sane amd Padmini was crazy now its the other way around....just kidding! :lol:

After the stabbing incident the doctors told vikram's mom and sandhya's parents that she couldnt have a baby anymore. Sandhya finds this out and tries to get vikram married off , but all of the alliances get dropped. During this Padmini changes and becomes nice and surrenders her self to the police for killing rajesh. After finding this out, Sandhya decides to get Padmini married to Vikram. At first padmini doesnt agree then she finally does and the wedding happens.
All of a sudden, Sandhya starts becoming sick ( throwing up, headache) and she goes to the doctor. Her file and another patients file gets switched. She thinks she has cancer but she's really pregnant. She then acts really mean to everyone in the house and leaves for her mothers. Vikram and Padmini go for their honeymoon and sandhya finds out shes pregnant.
Now Padmini is going to become evil again....

Sanguine Sridhar
26th November 2005, 12:28 AM
yeah...dat she is akiller i noe...hahhah...anywayz thanx for answering my questions...

Hey come on..don be so formal :wink: Enjoy by seeing Kanavarukaaga..... :banghead:

usha_pooja
26th November 2005, 01:39 AM

Hey come on..don be so formal :wink: Enjoy by seeing Kanavarukaaga..... :banghead:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: nice joke

take care
from usha

SSathiya
30th November 2005, 09:28 PM
Sandhya had her valaikapu in last nights episode, and Padmini has turned back to her normal self....

Back to sq. 1 again!

usha_pooja
30th November 2005, 10:58 PM
Sandhya had her valaikapu in last nights episode, and Padmini has turned back to her normal self....

Back to sq. 1 again!

sandhiya mmmm. padmini bk 2 her self again man she wont change.

take care
from usha

SSathiya
8th December 2005, 11:00 PM
Sandhya had her baby....and during that time padmini tries to kill Narayanan so that everyone would think that the baby was bad luck.

usha_pooja
11th December 2005, 08:22 PM
Sandhya had her baby....and during that time padmini tries to kill Narayanan so that everyone would think that the baby was bad luck.

so did he die?

take care
from usha

SSathiya
11th December 2005, 11:37 PM
No , he didnt die.

usha_pooja
12th December 2005, 12:04 AM
No , he didnt die.

good 2 hear

take care
from usha

SSathiya
17th December 2005, 02:15 AM
If he had died..it would have been interesting!

CR001
17th January 2006, 02:15 AM
Could any one please give some more updates?
Thanks
CR

SSathiya
26th January 2006, 02:26 AM
How far have you seen? cr001?

CR001
31st January 2006, 09:14 AM
Hi Sathiya,
I have seen till where sandhya has her baby and she tries to poison herself....and also the baby is blamed for all ill luck in the house...what happens after that?
Please update
CR001

SSathiya
1st February 2006, 05:00 AM
Basically, Vikram is paying more attention to sandhya and the baby. He ignores padmini and this makes her really mad. She tries alot of ways kill off narayanan and sarala so they can blame the baby for bad luck.

Vijay and Uma who are in b'lore decide to go out , and Uma gets raped by some rowdies.

Vikram and Sandhya get into a fight when Vikram tries to bring the baby to an ashramam so a priest can help with the thosham, but padmini makes sandhya believe that vikram is bringing the baby to an orphanage. So sandya doesnt talk to vikram anymore, and he leaves for africa on business.
Right now , im at the part where narayanan gets kidnapped.

I also heard that the baby got kidnapped by padmini and sandhya goes back to being mental.

usha_pooja
5th February 2006, 06:36 PM
boring boring serial plz director change dis padmini character shes annoying n shes makin things a lot wrose.

take care

from usha

shivadev
10th February 2006, 07:52 PM
is it usha from malaysia? who worked in saudi arabia? please let me know...if so, please send me a personal mail, I have to talk with you, else I am sorry.....saw this id and came here, sorry fans of this program...
shiv...

newcomer
24th March 2006, 01:55 AM
Anybody seen this serial lately? Looks like it going to end. They solved Roja's problem. Padmini original colors will be out pretty soon. It is interesting to see Padmini getting scared and Sandhya acting smart.

SGANESHAN
23rd April 2006, 03:23 PM
Hi guys!
I just started watching this new serial called Kanavaruka. It's going really great.
Has anyone been watching this..if so can you guys give me updates. The episodes on CD's take a long time to get to Canada..and i really want to know what happens.

thanks so much,
s.s

I think the serial is just pulling the time.Even heroine walks slowly in tense moments also.The story is a weaste and no one cannot compromise such a slow serial.There are just pushing the story for few more months.Ektha kapoor serial I thought will be good one.But this serial is utter weaste

SGANESHAN
23rd April 2006, 03:34 PM
boring boring serial plz director change dis padmini character shes annoying n shes makin things a lot wrose.

take care

from usha

Exactly Usha,I am in full agreement with you.This serial is so much of boring.They are dragging the time.Sulakshana weeping for 3 days.It is just boring at 10.30 p.m.I think in rating this should be in bottom of the table.Bangalore story is also Mega mega mega serial.Always weeping in the serial.

sahana6
27th April 2006, 06:40 AM
i susessfuly quit watching this serial!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wendy
8th May 2006, 03:19 PM
Anybody seen this serial lately? Looks like it going to end. They solved Roja's problem. Padmini original colors will be out pretty soon. It is interesting to see Padmini getting scared and Sandhya acting smart.

u will soon realise how foolish u have been watching serials my mate....anything can come to an end not these mega mega mega serials........watch more twist and turns...

Ghlli
9th May 2006, 01:50 AM
this drammaa...hiayoo haiyooo, i'm intrested in it now :lol:

its sooo fun, its soo predictable :banghead:

i jus find it how hillarious it is that two galz fight over one guy :rotfl: especially a stupid guy :banghead:

SANDHYA IS PRETTY!

she's really pretty...why doesn't she act? i guess she's gt a too homely look o sumfink ha? and ohhh yeahh she reminds me of meera jasmine!

Ghlli
9th May 2006, 02:13 AM
OMG PADMINI GT ARRESTED 2DAYY!

WOW WOW WOW :lol: MY SISTER CAME SCREAMING GHAYNI GHAYNI GHAYNI PADMINI ARREST PANITU (she cant speak proper tamil, i understand what she says tho :lol: )(she's only 5 :lol: )

Priyankak
9th May 2006, 04:08 AM
OMG PADMINI GT ARRESTED 2DAYY!

WOW WOW WOW :lol: MY SISTER CAME SCREAMING GHAYNI GHAYNI GHAYNI PADMINI ARREST PANITU (she cant speak proper tamil, i understand what she says tho :lol: )(she's only 5 :lol: )

Gaiyni Gaiyni...whats gonna happend next?????? :rotfl:

Ghlli
9th May 2006, 04:17 AM
thats what me and my sister are excited about :rotfl:

ena speciala nadakummm

sandhya tries to act brave in front of padu, and then padu gets annoyed, sandhya laughs, and episode ends :rotfl:

this is my prediction....
:lol:

and they go for a big search for where padu has hidden vikram and then face so many problems and in 10 episodes time they find vikram. he's suffering in the dark, with no food, medicines, water etc....padu gets annoyed, and suicides or sumthing, and kanavurukaagha ends :lol:

Dhesh
16th May 2006, 02:13 PM
Kanavarrukaga is reely gud serial but dey r stretchin it a bit. Der needs 2 b a gud endin. I feel sorry 4 Vikrum as he has been caught in Padu's knot. He tries 2 escape but he falls down d stairs. I missd most of yesterdays episode.

ts
16th May 2006, 06:36 PM
Kanavarrukaga is reely gud serial but dey r stretchin it a bit. Der needs 2 b a gud endin. I feel sorry 4 Vikrum as he has been caught in Padu's knot. He tries 2 escape but he falls down d stairs. I missd most of yesterdays episode.

I dont know which one is better... your post or the serial :-) Remember the one you type in is not a mobile phone :-)
(no offense meant ...)

azhagi
16th May 2006, 08:48 PM
SANDHYA IS PRETTY!

she's really pretty...why doesn't she act? i guess she's gt a too homely look o sumfink ha? and ohhh yeahh she reminds me of meera jasmine!

well,she has acted in malayalam movies,I saw a movie of hers....she is a keralite ,I think

ramky
17th May 2006, 06:16 PM
SANDHYA IS PRETTY!

well,she has acted in malayalam movies,I saw a movie of hers....she is a keralite ,I think
Ya guys she's frm kerala and "sandhya"'s real name is Sujitha and she has been a child actor before this.

wendy
17th May 2006, 07:25 PM
i have good time here watching how kk goes rather than actual episode.....

sahana6
18th May 2006, 06:58 AM
santhya was an actress in tamil cinema

Dhesh
22nd May 2006, 04:22 PM
Rightnow, Vikrum is mentally paralysed. He does not know the people around him because he has been affected emotionally. The doctor says that he is getting better. Padmini is going to the hospital to see Vikrum. she shot Akila in the stomach and leaves Narayanan's house :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :( :( :( :( :( :!: :!: :!: . Sandya is helping Vikrum to get better. :) :) :) :D :D :D :D :D :D :P :P :P :P :P :P

sahana6
22nd May 2006, 09:36 PM
its going stupid!

ramky
24th May 2006, 05:02 AM
I request all female members to watch this serial without fail. You can all learn something from Sandhya's character.

:arrow: Please scroll down below to see my viewpoint ....

:arrow: .... just a little bit down further ....

:arrow: .................. konjam porumaiya irunga, itho solren ......

. :arrow: .......... Hmm. .. well. ...

:arrow: You must right now be searching for either of two things : :twisted:

A hammer .. to hit on my head, :hammer: or ,

A Wall to bang your head against ! :banghead:

Intha serial-ai paarth intha feeling thaan varum :P

All women should watch this serial so that they can learn from Sandhya - how NOT to behave ! :lol: I really cant understand why the director is portraying women as so naive and stupid in this age. Women viewers must protest against it ! :x

Dhesh
25th May 2006, 06:17 PM
They ended Kanavarukkaga on a very exciting part. Vikrum is starting to get up while Padmini is hitting sandhya. Then they ended it as he was standing up. This quite a clever plan of getting Vikrum to become better but she has hurt herself in order to do that. That's quite sad. I wonder what's going ot happen today. I think Vikrum is going to fight Padmini off her and Sandhya and Vikrum escape from their home.

laddu
25th May 2006, 11:42 PM
Is this serial really ending...huh?????? is anybody watching..I would like to see the ending..of all the crap they have viewers watching..sadly

azhagi
27th May 2006, 09:42 AM
HIP HIP HURRAY!!!!!!

The most boring serial on earth is OVER,OVER,OVER!!! :D :lol:

Let's celebrate :notworthy:

ts
30th May 2006, 01:49 PM
I believed it only after seeing Comedy Time in that slot last night.

sahana6
1st June 2006, 04:03 AM
yup yup its finally OVER!

ramky
2nd June 2006, 12:54 AM
HIP HIP HURRAY!!!!!!

The most boring serial on earth is OVER,OVER,OVER!!! :D :lol:

Let's celebrate :notworthy:

athe athe ...!

aanaa
2nd June 2006, 03:11 AM
yup yup its finally OVER!
Jeya TV announce 2 new dramas from Monday ?

sahana6
2nd June 2006, 05:29 AM
huh? this is 4 sun tv

aanaa
3rd June 2006, 07:17 PM
huh? this is 4 sun tv
agreed
sujitha - acted as heroine in one tamil cinema based on srilankan tamil liberation story

aanaa
3rd June 2006, 07:20 PM
different topic

ketimelam in jeya tv has come to end yesterday

anilb123
28th October 2006, 10:44 AM
what is padmini's actual name and if possible contact details too
anil

It was pm when I wrote it.

Yesterday's episode, was...
Viki follows that girl around the mall, and finally misses her in the crowd. He takes a pic of her with his cellphone, and gives it to a friend and asks him to find her, no matter where she was. That night he comes home, and sees that girl sitting in his living room. We find out that the girl is Padmini, Sandhaya's best friend from America. :o

Regards. :wink: