PDA

View Full Version : Tamil Cinema Box Office

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8

ALWAR_AJITH
17th November 2015, 01:30 AM
GSC cinemas top 10

maniram_1234
17th November 2015, 10:34 AM
We have an exclusive report on Vedalam's performance in the UK after its 6 day opening weekend. The film has grossed £135,584 (1.35 cr) at the end of its first 6 days. Ajay, a trusted UK box office analyst, shares more insights on this opening performance,

"This is Ajith's highest ever opening, his previous best was Arrambam with £135,223 approx. This is 2015's 3rd highest for Tamil, after I : £258,764 (5 days) and Puli : £143,505 (4 days). The festive release, record release locations (58) and mass commercial / family touch were factors which worked in Vedalam's factor.

Looking at the figures from this week, we can definitely come to the conclusion that Ajith's UK market is back on the rise slowly. Not only did he manage to overtake his previous best opening weekend collections, but he also managed to do that with supposedly strong competition coming from Thoongavanam.

In the UK, the family market for Ajith has always been quite low but with Vedalam, it was the first time I genuinely saw many pleased and happy families who enjoyed watching this with their children.

maniram_1234
17th November 2015, 10:59 AM
Now that both the Diwali releases, Vedalam and Thoongavanam have completed their first week run, we have been taking stock of how they have performed in the various release markets. Yesterday, we had reports on their TN box office performance and now, we look at how the two films fared in the USA, a leading market for Tamil films.

Vedalam took an early lead after the pre-release premiere shows but Thoongavanam soon caught up and has been distancing itself from the Ajith starrer steadily. After the first 6 days, Thoongavanam has reportedly grossed $424,570 (2.8 crores) & Vedalam has grossed $266,786 (1.75 crores).

Both the films are reportedly doing good in spite of competing with each other. This has been a good week cumulatively for Tamil films in the US, say sources.

maniram_1234
17th November 2015, 11:49 AM
ஷாக்க கொர! ஷாக்க கொர!!

Pongal 2014 la ஒரு படம் இங்க இருக்கு , இன்னொரு படம் எங்கடா இருக்கு ? அது தான் இது !

http://i.imgur.com/4AUfln9.png

source: http://www.iffi.nic.in/writereaddata/India_at_Cannes_2015.pdf

Sasikala Govt of India va vaangita dawwww!

Edit: namma inga post panna, adhayum copy panni twitter la pottunraanunga!!

BOSS VEERAM 130na apo unga ya atha vida athigama ila collect panirkanam athey yen 101 crore matm tha

maniram_1234
17th November 2015, 11:51 AM
jilla kuda screen share pana veeramey 130c na solova vantha ya atha vida athigam thaney varanum ena boss unga kanaku

rifath
17th November 2015, 12:14 PM
brothers none of the sources online are 100% true! Onnu director illa producer or theater owner sollanum! unaku eppdi theriyumnu kaetta..I have a number of assistant director friends! For all u know...a so called biggest blockbuster movie was a loss for the producer even with huge collections!Agreement issues neraya iruku! So sometimes even the theater owners won't tell real collections to the distributor or producer! Sometimes profit won't benefit the producer fully! Laabam vandha solla matanga! (Income tax problems)Loss vandha solluvanga! Indha elavuku namma argue panrathula artham illa! Jollya successa celebrate pannunga!

rifath
17th November 2015, 12:23 PM
A friend of mine called Muthukumar..avaru oru assistant director..avar kelvi pattavarai both jilla and veeram wasn't that profitable as far as TN concerned! Some areas jilla collected higher..some areas veeram collected higher! namma argue panrathu 5 paisaku projanam illapa!

ALWAR_AJITH
17th November 2015, 01:04 PM
Top 10 in malaysian BO..thala top after james bond movie..

rachel
17th November 2015, 02:36 PM
BOSS VEERAM 130na apo unga ya atha vida athigama ila collect panirkanam athey yen 101 crore matm tha

i thought they were talking about the movies that got released in 2014???? it seems all above movies were released in 2014.

rachel
17th November 2015, 02:42 PM
Idula irukkara list-la PULI super hit nu solratha ennala mattum illa ,vijay fan-kooda namba mattanga :banghead::banghead:. :idontgetit:...I think Editor is Vijayfan or else he was sleeping during writing :???:.

:lol: desperation :banghead:

PARAMASHIVAN
17th November 2015, 03:47 PM
but he also managed to do that with supposedly strong competition coming from Thoongavanam.

How is this possible (in UK), when vedhalam had far more shows ? shouldn't there be equal number of shows to be competitive ?

shwas
17th November 2015, 03:52 PM
next time aandavar shud sell to ayngaran n gud overseas distributer... in usa we got a reliable one

PARAMASHIVAN
17th November 2015, 04:14 PM
next time aandavar shud sell to ayngaran n gud overseas distributer... in usa we got a reliable one

Agreed

maniram_1234
17th November 2015, 05:25 PM
i thought they were talking about the movies that got released in 2014???? It seems all above movies were released in 2014.
bimmer kudtha collection detaila ya 101 c than vera report yathvm ila

Siv.S
17th November 2015, 08:09 PM
Chrompet Vettri Top 5 First week FootFall 2010-15
@VettriTheatres
1. Enthiran
2. Mankatha
3. Thuppakki
4. I
5. Vedalam

Freedom
18th November 2015, 12:10 AM
brothers none of the sources online are 100% true! Onnu director illa producer or theater owner sollanum! unaku eppdi theriyumnu kaetta..I have a number of assistant director friends! For all u know...a so called biggest blockbuster movie was a loss for the producer even with huge collections!Agreement issues neraya iruku! So sometimes even the theater owners won't tell real collections to the distributor or producer! Sometimes profit won't benefit the producer fully! Laabam vandha solla matanga! (Income tax problems)Loss vandha solluvanga! Indha elavuku namma argue panrathula artham illa! Jollya successa celebrate pannunga!

neenga solrathu ellam correct thaan. I guess it all comes down to how much the movie was sold for (to the distributors). I guess we all know about the movie you are talking about and I don't want to mention either. On a side note, the numbers I had posted I think reflect actual collections for all movie except the big three in there. the numbers seem fair and square.

While I'm happy to see Veeram did good business, there is no way to say which movie collected what amount, since collections are never divulged by producers nor the ticket/pricing/collection is transparent in tamilnadu due to political interference and black money.

Freedom
18th November 2015, 12:13 AM

For all you know YA could have collected lower. I have never heard any official numbers for any Ajith movies (let alone YA) from producer/distributor or director. Nothing has come out from horse's mouth.

thamiz
18th November 2015, 12:25 AM
How is this possible (in UK), when vedhalam had far more shows ? shouldn't there be equal number of shows to be competitive ?

There is more to it, the distributors usually try to get a best deal. If it is priced higher than what they think, ayngaran is not going to buy and distribute. Right? :)

cinema
18th November 2015, 12:28 AM
There is more to it, the distributors usually try to get a best deal. If it is priced higher than what they think, ayngaran is not going to buy and distribute. Right? :)

Not just right. Absolutely right. Even Munsamy would agree with this.

Freedom
18th November 2015, 12:49 AM

That really is not true. the fact is this (posted on other thread too):

Part of the reason why TV has done good business in US & UK is due to the fact that old generation from tamilnadu (35+ age) is mostly found here in US have idolized or grown up watching rajini and Kamal movies. The reason why Vedalam is super hot in TN is due to the fact the next gen had taken over.

Vedalam reminded me of watching Baasha during my 10th std. I'm sure gen next are lapping it up like our gen did for Baasha. As simple as that!!

rajeshkrv
18th November 2015, 01:27 AM
Visvya Solutions VisvyaSolutions
#Vedhalam Ajith's 'Vedhalam' Closes In On Rajinikanth’s 'Endhiran' First week Collection R… https://t.co/MdbCfqy3nA https://t.co/lvaR59P8OO

thamiz
18th November 2015, 01:29 AM

Part of the reason why TV has done good business in US & UK is due to the fact that old generation from tamilnadu (35+ age) is mostly found here in US have idolized or grown up watching rajini and Kamal movies. The reason why Vedalam is super hot in TN is due to the fact the next gen had taken over.

Vedalam reminded me of watching Baasha during my 10th std. I'm sure gen next are lapping it up like our gen did for Baasha. As simple as that!!

In UK VDM has done much better business. Only US is filled with "old people" it seems. But there are lots of young IT guys in US too. May be they are busy working. :oops:

Freedom
18th November 2015, 02:23 AM
In UK VDM has done much better business. Only US is filled with "old people" it seems. But there are lots of young IT guys in US too. May be they are busy working. :oops:

Sorry unable to explain in UK. VJ has a very strong hold (may be due to srilankan population?!). But whatever i told for US is true.

shwas
18th November 2015, 02:27 AM
Not true bruv...for vishwaroopam they all must be 2 years yunger thats all...also yes youth factor is there but when hype is added or genre is nt as this ..then it is diff story...as fr europe n uk..ppl in twitter n fb told me its not given good locations ..in sum places nt even releasing

Avadi to America
18th November 2015, 03:03 AM

IMO, the single factor that drives rajinikanth movie revenue in US.... Lingaa had very low buzz here but still opened with 1.5 Million..... even parents who visit US show interest to watch movies in theatre...

thamiz
18th November 2015, 03:20 AM
IMO, the single factor that drives rajinikanth movie revenue in US.... Lingaa had very low buzz here but still opened with 1.5 Million..... even parents who visit US show interest to watch movies in theatre...

I thought Lingaa got a big opening especially in US because Rajini's next movie after he went through some health issues and recovered and did a movie. Now if Kabali also gets a good opening (it seems it will) then we must say "Rajini factor" is different and unique! Let us see! :)

Freedom
18th November 2015, 03:26 AM
I thought Lingaa got a big opening especially in US because Rajini's next movie after he went through some health issues and recovered and did a movie. Now if Kabali also gets a good opening (it seems it will) then we must say "Rajini factor" is different and unique! Let us see! :)

Not really. People in my age group +/- 2 years are all ardent Rajini fans. Regardless of the fact that Linga was mokkai or not, we just wanted to catch up rajini on screen. I'm pretty positive Ajith/VIjay are ready to take over in 10-15 years time when we will be much older. However, The second gen who grow up here don't really give a sh!t. So not sure how it may pan out overall. The migration rate is lesser than it used to be. But I can clearly see that the next gen has already taken over in TN.

cinema
18th November 2015, 03:31 AM
Youth IT population like you will make it hit anyway.

thamiz
18th November 2015, 03:32 AM
Not really. People in my age group +/- 2 years are all ardent Rajini fans. Regardless of the fact that Linga was mokkai or not, we just wanted to catch up rajini on screen. I'm pretty positive Ajith/VIjay are ready to take over in 10-15 years time when we will be much older. However, The second gen who grow up here don't really give a sh!t. So not sure how it may pan out overall. The migration rate is lesser than it used to be. But I can clearly see that the next gen has already taken over in TN.

I agree with the argument that next generation took over but Kamal has done three movies in a short time and thoongavanam is the third one and it was not appealing to B/C audience because of the "unique plot". We certainly need to consider that. Even Ajith, Vijay, Vikram are doing yearly one movie. If they do three-four movie in a year, would you expect the same result? I am just curious. We have to consider how many movie the top actor does and how often he releases. Is he giving enough time for his fans to "starve" for his movie? :)

Freedom
18th November 2015, 03:43 AM
I agree with the argument that next generation took over but Kamal has done three movies in a short time and thoongavanam is the third one and it was not appealing to B/C audience because of the "unique plot". We certainly need to consider that. Even Ajith, Vijay, Vikram are doing yearly one movie. If they do three-four movie in a year, would you expect the same result? I am just curious. We have to consider how many movie the top actor does and how often he releases. Is he gioving enough time for his fans to "starve"? :)

That is problem with Kamal recently. He gives a dud(UV) and he has make up the loss with 2 or 3 quickies. So misses the aura clearly for what he is. I see AJ/VJ doing about max 3 movies in like 2 year span. That makes fans to want and catch up on screen. Please don't even bother to put Vikram and Surya in the mix. They just won't cut it into the big league like Ajith or Vijay. Sorry to be harsh, but Surya always needs a big director to even get an opening. Surya's last non big director release in past few years was sillendru oru kathal (2006) and we know the box office result. He needs Hari, GVM, KVA etc.

thamiz
18th November 2015, 04:02 AM
It is true, I agree that Kamal-Rajni's next gneration "rivalry" is Ajith-Vijay! Surya and Vikram fall in somewhat different category!

thamiz
18th November 2015, 06:51 AM
Vedalam which released in All-Time record number of 105 screens in Malaysia has taken a historical opening in Malaysia. The movie has collected 6,571,533 MYR [$1,497,137 Rs 9.89 Cr]. It's the highest opening weekend gross for a Tamil Movie in Malaysia. The movie has already emerged as Thala's highest grossing movie in the country in just 6 days, not just that but Vedalam is already the 4th highest grossing movie of All-Time next to Endhiran, Sivaji & I.

List of Top 5 Grosser of All-Time in Malaysia

1-Endhiran 9,547,411 MYR
2-Sivaji 8,389,146 MYR
3-I 7,404,000 MYR
4-Vedalam 6,571,533 MYR (6 Days only)
5-Kaththi 6,430,110 MYR

TamilBoxOffice1.com ‏@TamilBoxOffice1 12m

Munsamy
18th November 2015, 11:58 AM
I agree with the argument that next generation took over but Kamal has done three movies in a short time and thoongavanam is the third one and it was not appealing to B/C audience because of the "unique plot". We certainly need to consider that. Even Ajith, Vijay, Vikram are doing yearly one movie. If they do three-four movie in a year, would you expect the same result? I am just curious. We have to consider how many movie the top actor does and how often he releases. Is he giving enough time for his fans to "starve" for his movie? :)
Three movies in a short span is a poor excuse for Kamals shortcomings at BO.
His worst was his first one, and this one came after a gap of more than 2 yrs.

Munsamy
18th November 2015, 12:03 PM
Vedalam which released in All-Time record number of 105 screens in Malaysia has taken a historical opening in Malaysia. The movie has collected 6,571,533 MYR [$1,497,137 Rs 9.89 Cr]. It's the highest opening weekend gross for a Tamil Movie in Malaysia. The movie has already emerged as Thala's highest grossing movie in the country in just 6 days, not just that but Vedalam is already the 4th highest grossing movie of All-Time next to Endhiran, Sivaji & I.

How come ????
JAAZ effect ???

Siv.S
18th November 2015, 12:07 PM
Whoa! Vedalam All Time Best opening in Malaysia :clap: :clap: :clap:

1. Vedalam - 6,571,533 MYR
2. Kaththi - 4,129,270 MYR
3. Thuppakki - 4,009,001 MYR
4. Enthiran - 3,377,796 MYR
5. Lingaa - 3,317,410 MYR

Siv.S
18th November 2015, 12:17 PM
With that best opening Vedalam straight away at no. 4 all time top grossers in Malaysia :2thumbsup:

1. Enthiran - 9,547,411 MYR
2. Sivaji - 8,389,146 MYR
3. I - 7,404,000 MYR
4. Vedalam - 6,571,533 MYR
5. Kaththi - 6,430,110 MYR

PARAMASHIVAN
18th November 2015, 03:29 PM
Sorry unable to explain in UK. VJ has a very strong hold (may be due to srilankan population?!). But whatever i told for US is true.

Yes, VJ's main fan base in UK are of "Eezha diaspora", many of them are guys aged 30 and under, they try to associate them with his "guy next door look", and the fact he is married to Lankan Tamil girl make his fans rather sentimental over here. Rajni has the 2nd best fan base in UK , mostly aged 30+ Family audience with a combination of Eezha diaspora + IT crowd from TN/AP, I have seen loads of Telugu guys watch Rajni movies in Cinema, next is Ajith/Surya mainly aged under 35 with family audience , then it is Kamal whose main fans are from TN/AP followed by Dhanush/Shimbu ....etc

Raajjaa
18th November 2015, 04:19 PM
3rd party validation.. they cant lie...

USல Distributor ரிப்போர்ட் கொடுக்குறான். அதுதான் உண்மை நிலவரம் வெளிவருது. மற்ற ஊர்ல எல்லாம் எவன் எவனோ ரிப்போர்ட் கொடுக்குறான். உதாரணத்திற்கு tamilboxoffice1 காரன் தூங்காவனம் மதுரை மாவட்டத்தில் தீபாவளியன்று 60 லட்சம் வசூல் செய்ததுன்னு சொன்னான். ஆனால் உண்மையில் மதுரையில் மட்டுமே கிட்டத்தட்ட 50 லட்சம் வசூல் செய்தது. போன சனிகிழமை கூட மதுரையில் தூங்காவனம் full ஆனது. ஆனால் வேதாளத்திற்கு டிக்கட் இருந்தது.

6 மாதத்தில் 3 படங்கள் ரிலீஸ் செய்தும் படம் இப்படி ஓடுவதே மிகப்பெரிய சாதனை.

Siv.S
18th November 2015, 04:55 PM
For those who believes ABO.

http://andhraboxoffice.com/uploads/films/vedalam-1tweekend-wwcolls.jpg

JamesFague
18th November 2015, 05:54 PM
Courtesy: Tamil Hindu

வசூல் மழையில் 'வேதாளம்': மகிழ்ச்சியில் விநியோகஸ்தர்கள்

தற்போதே நல்ல லாபத்தில் இருப்பதால், 'வேதாளம்' படத்தை வாங்கிய விநியோகஸ்தர்கள் பெரும் சந்தோஷத்தில் இருக்கிறார்கள்.

சிவா இயக்கத்தில் அஜித், ஸ்ருதிஹாசன், லட்சுமி மேனன், சூரி உள்ளிட்ட பலர் நடிப்பில் வெளியாகி இருக்கும் படம் 'வேதாளம்'. அனிருத் இசையமைத்திருக்கும் இப்படத்தை ஏ.எம்.ரத்னம் தயாரித்திருக்கிறார்.

தீபாவளி அன்று வெளியான இப்படம், ரசிகர்கள் மத்தியில் பெரும் வரவேற்பைப் பெற்றிருக்கிறது. வசூலில் இதுவரை எந்த ஒரு தமிழ் படமும் செய்யாத சாதனையை 'வேதாளம்' நிகழ்த்தியிருப்பதாக விநியோகஸ்தர்கள் தெரிவித்தார்கள்.

இப்படம் குறைந்த விலையில் விநியோகஸ்தர்களுக்கு அளிக்கப்பட்டு இருப்பதும், 'யு' சான்றிதழ் இருப்பதால் வரிச்சலுகை பெற்றிருப்பதும் 'வேதாளம்' படத்துக்குக் கூடுதல் பலமாக அமைந்திருக்கிறது.

இப்படம், முதல் நாள் 15.3 கோடி வசூல் செய்து சாதனை படைத்தது. தொடர்ச்சியாக மழை பெய்து வந்தாலும் வசூல் பெரியளவில் குறையவில்லை. இதனால் பெரும் சந்தோஷத்தில் இருக்கிறார்கள் விநியோகஸ்தர்கள். இப்படத்தை வாங்கிய பல விநியோகஸ்தர்கள் தற்போதே லாபம் அடைந்திருக்கிறார்கள்.

தற்போது இப்படத்தின் வசூல் நன்றாக இருப்பதால், இன்னும் இரண்டு வாரங்களில் கண்டிப்பாக 'எந்திரன்' படத்தின் தமிழக மொத்த வசூல் சாதனை முறியடிக்கும் என்றும் விநியோகஸ்தர்கள் கணித்திருக்கிறார்கள்.

thamiz
19th November 2015, 12:19 AM
https://www.spicinemas.in/chennai/show-times/20-11-2015?seats=2

Vedalam is continued in big Sathyam screen next week as well!

rifath
19th November 2015, 08:54 AM
Agreed! 100 crore ellam unmaiyanu therila! But film has done very well!which is very good!

Freedom
19th November 2015, 09:17 AM
Article from Vikatan, I see a little bit of bias towards Vijay. But anyway......

Pallu irukaravan pakoda saapidalaam, thamizh padikka therinjavan, padichi purinjikko!

உங்களுக்கு இந்தத் தீபாவளி தலை தீபாவளியாக இருக்கலாம். ஆனால், அதை இணையத்தில் எங்கும் சொல்லிவிடாதீர்கள். சொன்னால், அடுத்த இரண்டு நாட்கள் உங்கள் வாழ்நாளின் உச்சபட்ச மன உளைச்சலைச் சந்திக்க நேரிடும்; உங்கள் ஃபேஸ்புக் பக்கம் வசை மழைகளால் நிரம்பக்கூடும். ட்விட்டரில் நிறையப் பேர் உங்களை ரவுண்டு கட்டிவிடுவார்கள்.

சும்மா சொல்லவில்லை, உதாரணத்தோடுதான் சொல்கிறோம்... சில வாரங்களுக்கு முன் நடிகர் மாதவன், ஆவணி அவிட்டம் அன்று தனது மகனுடனான புகைப்படத்தை 'தல ஆவணி அவிட்டம்’ என ட்விட்டரில் அப்லோடினார். பாய்ந்து ஓடிவந்த அஜித் ரசிகர் ஒருவர் ''தல’ன்ற வார்த்தையை அஜித்தைத் தவிர வேற யாருக்கும் எதற்கும் பயன்படுத்தாதீர்கள்’ என்றார். இதைக் கண்ட சின்மயி, அதை 'ஓ... மை காட்!’ என சிரித்துக்கொண்டே ட்விட்டரில் ஷேர்செய்ய, அந்த ஒரு அஜித் ரசிகர், நூறு அஜித் ரசிகர்கள் ஆனார்கள். நூறு பேர் ஆயிரமாகப் பெருகினார்கள். அனைவரும் சின்மயியை வறுத்தெடுக்க, அதில் சிலரிடம் சின்மயி சற்று கோபமாகப் பதில் அளிக்க... ஆரம்பமானது போர். அடுத்த சில நாட்கள் பல ஐ.டி-க்களில் வந்து சின்மயியைக் கலவரப்படுத்தினார்கள். அதில் 99 சதவிகிதம் பேர், அஜித் புகைப்படத்தை டிஸ்ப்ளே படமாக வைத்திருந்தனர். அவர்களின் நிஜப் பெயர் என்ன, எந்த ஊர் எதுவும் தெரியாது. அங்கே அவர்களின் அடையாளம் அஜித் ரசிகர்... அவ்வளவுதான்.

இது அஜித் ரசிகர்களின் செயல்பாடு மட்டுமல்ல... இணையத்தில் விஜய் ரசிகர்களும் இப்படித்தான் செயல்படுகின்றனர். மற்ற மொழிகளிலும் இதுபோன்ற நீயா... நானா போட்டிகள் இருந்தாலும், விஜய் - அஜித் ரசிகர்கள் மோதல்போல இந்தியாவில் வேறு எந்த மாநிலத்திலும் நடப்பது இல்லை. சமீபத்தில் வெளியான 'புலி’ பட ரிலீஸ் அன்று விஜயையும், 'புலி’ படத்தையும் வரைமுறை இல்லாமல் கலாய்த்து மீம்கள் முளைத்தன. பதிலுக்கு விஜய் ரசிகர்கள், அஜித்தைக் கலாய்த்து மீம்கள் போட்டாலும் வந்தவர்கள் போனவர்கள் எல்லோரும் இறங்கி அடிக்கும் அளவுக்கு 'புலி’ இரையானது.

'புலி’ படத்தைப் பற்றி இத்தனை நெகட்டிவ் விமர்சனங்கள் பரவியதற்கு மிக முக்கியமான காரணம், அஜித் ரசிகர்களும் அவர்கள் உருவாக்கிய மீம்களும்தான் என்பது விஜய் ரசிகர்களின் கோபம். அதனால் 'புலி’ படத்தைக் கலாய்த்த ட்விட்டர் ஐ.டி-க்களை முடக்க, போலீஸ் கமிஷனர் அலுவலகத்துக்கே சென்று புகார் கொடுத்தார்கள். விஜயைக் கலாய்க்கும் ட்விட்டர் ஐ.டி-க்களில் முதல் இடம் 'கொக்கி குமார்’ என்ற ஐ.டி-தான். இவர்கள்தான் 'விழுப்புரம் ரன்’ என்ற பெயரில் மொபைல் கேம் எல்லாம் உருவாக்கியவர்கள். இவர்களை, விஜய் தரப்பு புகார் கொடுத்து பிளாக் செய்தது. ஆனால், புதுப்புது ஐ.டி-க்களில் கொக்கி குமார் ஐ.டி-க்கள் உருவாகிக்கொண்டே இருக்கின்றன. விஜய் தரப்போ, 'அஜித்துக்கு நெருக்கமானவர், கொக்கி குமாருக்கு காசு கொடுத்து விஜயை அவமானப்படுத்தி எழுதவைக்கிறார்’ என்கிறது.

கொக்கி குமாரை ஃபேஸ்புக் சாட்டில் பிடித்தோம். 'நாங்க ஒருத்தர் இல்லை. ஆறு பேர் இருக்கிறோம். இன்ஜினீயரிங் படிக்கிறோம். ஆரம்பத்துல ஆன்லைன்ல அஜித்தை ஓவரா கலாய்ச்சாங்க. அது பொறுக்க முடியாமத்தான் நாங்க உள்ளே வந்தோம். 'விழுப்புரம் ரன்’ கேமுக்கு புரோகிராம் எழுதினது எங்க குரூப்ல இருக்கிற ஒரு பொண்ணுதான். இந்த கேமை உருவாக்க எங்களுக்கு 2,000 ரூபாய் செலவாச்சு. இது எங்களோட அப்பா-அம்மா கொடுத்த பாக்கெட் மணி. யாரும் எங்களுக்கு காசு தரலை. ஒவ்வொரு மாசமும் நெட் பேக்குக்கு மட்டும் 1,000 ரூபாய் செலவுசெய்றோம். 'அஜித்தைக் கலாய்ப்பதை நிறுத்தினால்தான் நாங்கள் விஜயைக் கலாய்ப்பதை நிறுத்துவோம். இல்லை என்றால், வேறு வேறு பெயர்களில் வந்துகொண்டே இருப்போம்’ என சாட்டில் மெசேஜ் சொன்னது கொக்கி குமார் ஐ.டி.

விஜய்-அஜித் இணையச் சண்டை குறித்து இயக்குநர் வெங்கட் பிரபுவிடம் பேசியபோது, ''சமூக வலைதளங்கள்ல நடக்கிற இதுபோன்ற செயல்பாடுகள், ஆரோக்கியமற்ற சூழ்நிலையைத்தான் உருவாக்கும். ஒரு படம் வெளியான அன்றே கண்டபடி மீம்ஸ் போட்டு அந்தப் படத்தைக் காலிபண்ணும் வேலையைச் சிலர் செய்கிறார்கள். இது ரொம்ப ரொம்பத் தப்பான விஷயம். வெளிநாடுகள்ல பிராட் பிட் படம் ரிலீஸ் ஆகும்போது, டாம் குரூஸ் ரசிகர்கள் இப்படிப் பண்றதில்லை. ஜாக்கி சான் படம் ரிலீஸ் ஆகும்போது ஜெட்லி ஃபேன்ஸ் இப்படிப் பண்றதில்லை. தமிழ்நாடு மட்டும்தான் சமூக வலைதளங்கள்ல ரொம்ப மோசமா போய்க்கிட்டிருக்கு. மற்ற மாநிலங்களில் இருக்கும் ரசிகர்கள், எந்த ஒரு ஹீரோவையும் தனிப்பட்ட முறையில் சோஷியல் மீடியாக்களில் கிண்டல் செய்வதில்லை. முன்பெல்லாம் இந்த மாதிரி ட்ரெண்டு கிடையாது. பட விமர்சனத்தோடு முடிஞ்சுபோயிடும். நாள் முழுக்க உட்கார்ந்து, தாறுமாறாக எழுதி, படம் பார்க்க வர்றவங்களை பயமுறுத்தி, தியேட்டருக்கு வரவிடாமப் பண்றதுக் கான வேலை இது. இதைச் செய்ய தனியா ஒரு குரூப்பே செயல்படுது. இதனால இண்டஸ்ட்ரியோட பொருளாதாரம் ரொம்பவே பாதிக்குது. ஒரு படத்தோட ஒட்டுமொத்த உழைப்பும் இதனால் வீணாகுது.

படம் ரிலீஸ் ஆகும்போது, முதல் மூன்று நாட்களுக்கு ஃபேன்ஸ் கூட்டம்தான் அதிகமா இருக்கும். அப்புறம்தான் குடும்பம் சகிதமா வருவாங்க. இந்த கமென்ட்டுகளைப் பார்க்கிறவங்களுக்கு, படத்தைப் பற்றி தப்பான இமேஜ்தான் வரும். இதைக் கட்டுப்படுத்தவும் முடியாது. அஜித், விஜய் வந்து சொன்னாலும் இவங்க திருந்த மாட்டாங்க. ஒருகட்டத்தில், பெரிய ஸ்டார்கள் எல்லாம், 'நம்ம வேலையைப் பார்ப்போம். யாரோ என்னமோ பண்ணிட்டுப் போகட்டும்’னு கண்டுக்கிறதே இல்லை. நாகரிகமே இல்லாத அளவுக்கு இந்த ட்ரெண்டு போயிட்டு இருக்கு. இதுக்கு என்னதான் தீர்வுனு எவ்வளவு யோசிச்சாலும் புரியலை!' என்கிறார் நொந்துபோய்.

ட்விட்டரில் இன்னும் ஒரு படி அதிகம். தமிழின் ஆக மோசமான கெட்ட வார்த்தையுடன்தான் ஆரம்பிப்பார்கள். பிளாக் செய்யும் வசதி இருந்தாலும், புற்றீசல்போல புதிய புதிய ஐ.டி-க்களில் வருவார்கள். மேலும், பிளாக் செய்வது என்பது, அவர்களைப் பொறுத்தவரை இன்சல்ட். இன்னும் வேகமாக, இன்னும் வீரியமாகத் தாக்குவார்கள். இப்படியெல்லாம் செய்வது, ஏதோ வேற்றுக் கிரகவாசிகள் அல்ல; நம்முடன் அலுவலகத்திலும் கல்லூரியிலும் உடன் இருப்பவர்கள்தான். அங்கே இயல்பாக இருக்கும் இவர்கள், இணையத்துக்கு வந்துவிட்டால் மட்டும் 'ஏழு எட்டு தலைமுறையைத் தோண்டி எடுத்து’த் திட்டுவார்கள்.

சமூக வலைதளங்கள் உருவாக்கி இருக்கும் மெய்நிகர் மாய உலகம் சுவாரஸ்யமானது. மனித இனம் இத்தனை ஆயிரம் ஆண்டுகளாக உருவாக்கி வந்த சமூக மதிப்பீடுகள், வரையறைகள் எதுவுமே அங்கே செல்லுபடி ஆகாது. மனதின் ஆழ்மன ஆசைகள், வக்கிரங்கள் உள்ளன உள்ளபடியே வெளிப்படும் இடம் அது. நம் முகத்தை வைத்துக்கொண்டு அவற்றைச் செய்ய முடியாதபோது முகமூடிகளைச் சூடிக்கொள்கின்றனர்.

எப்போதும் பிஸியாகவே இருக்கிறார்கள் இளைஞர்கள். ஆனால், 'நிஜத்தில் 40 சதவிகித இளைஞர்களை வாட்டும் விஷயம் தனிமைதான்’ என்கின்றன பல சர்வேக்கள். இதில் இருந்து தங்களை விடுவித்துக்கொள்ள பெரும்பாலானோர் கையில் எடுப்பது மொபைல். அதில் இருக்கும் இணையம் உருவாக்கித் தரும் இன்னோர் உலகை தங்கள் ஆழ்மன ஆசைப்படி பல வகைகளில் வடிவமைத்துக்கொள்கிறார்கள். இவர்கள் விஜய், அஜித்துக்கு என அதை டெடிகேட் செய்கிறார்கள். அந்த உலகில் விஜயும் அஜித்தும் அவர்களின் கடவுள். அதை எதிர்ப்பவர் யாராக இருந்தாலும் போர்தான்.

இந்த நிலைமைக்கு, ஒருவகையில் இரண்டு நடிகர்களுமே காரணம்தான். சினிமாவில் ஒருவரை ஒருவர் பல காலமாகவே சீண்டிவருகிறார்கள். 'அட்டகாசம்’ படத்தில் 'ஹிட்லராக வாழ்வது கொடிது. புத்தனாக வாழ்வது கடிது. ஹிட்லர், புத்தர் இருவருமாய் நான் இருந்தால் உனக்கென்ன?’ என அஜித், விஜயைச் சீண்டினார். பதிலுக்கு, விஜய் 'ஹிட்லர் வாழ்க்கையும் வேண்டாம். புத்தன் வாழ்க்கையும் வேண்டாம். உன்னை என்னைப்போல் வாழ்ந்தால் போதும் உலகம் ரொம்ப அழகு’ என்றார். (இவர்களின் சீண்டலை கொம்பு சீவிவிடும் வார்த்தைகளைப் போட்டு பாடல் எழுதித் தரும் நம் கவிஞர்களுக்கும் இதில் பங்கு உண்டு). விஜய் படத்தில் வில்லன்களை 'தல’ என அழைத்தது உண்டு. இப்படி ஆரம்பகாலத்தில் தெரிந்தோ தெரியாமலோ தொடங்கிவைத்ததுதான் இப்போது இந்த அளவுக்கு அசுர வடிவம் எடுத்து நிற்கிறது. இருவரும் இணைந்து முயற்சி செய்தால்தான் இதைத் தடுத்து நிறுத்த முடியும். அதற்கான சமூகப் பொறுப்பு விஜய், அஜித் இருவருக்குமே உண்டு. ஏனென்றால், அவர்கள் தொடங்கிவைத்ததை அவர்கள்தான் முடித்துவைக்க வேண்டும்!

ஃபேஸ்புக்கில் மீம்ஸ், ட்விட்டரில் ஹேஷ்டேக் என்பதுபோல, யூடியூபிலும் இவர்கள் அட்டகாசம் நடக்கிறது. அஜித்தின் டீஸரோ டிரெய்லரோ வெளியானால், அதை விஜய் ரசிகர்கள் டிஸ்லைக் செய்வார்கள். அதேபோல அஜித் ரசிகர்களும் செய்வார்கள். 'வேதாளம்’ டீஸர் வெளியான ஒரே மணி நேரத்தில் 25,000 லைக்குகளும், 12,000 டிஸ்லைக்குகளும் விழுந்தன. தவிர, அதிக முறை பார்க்கப்பட்ட டிரெய்லர் யாருடையது என்ற ரெக்கார்டுக்காக மீண்டும் மீண்டும் பார்க்கவும் செய்கிறார்கள்.

விஜய், அஜித் மோதலில் பெரிய காமெடியே ஹேஷ்டேக்தான். ட்விட்டரில் மொத்தமே 140 எழுத்துக்கள்தான் எழுத முடியும். இவர்கள் எழுதும் ஹேஷ்டேகே அனுமார் வால்போல 30, 40 எழுத்துக்கள் நீளும். அதையும் நிறைய ட்வீட்டுகள் எழுத வேண்டும் என்பதற்காக 1, 2 என எண்களை மட்டுமேகூட ட்வீட்டுவார்கள். உதாரணத்துக்காக விஜய், அஜித் ரசிகர்கள் உருவாக்கிய ஹேஷ்டேக் சில:

#VijayThecurseofTamilCinema
#GetwellSoonMentalAjithFans
#twoyearsofBlockbusterArrambam
#OneyearofKathisupermacy
#VedalamAlbumWithAnirudhBdayBash
#ArrestAjith4AntiSocialActivity
#Veeram_thecheckmatefromSunTv
#MakeWayToTrollVedalam

இந்த ஆபாச அர்ச்சனையில் பெண்களுக்கும் பங்கு உண்டு. சென்ற வாரம் வெளியான வாட்ஸ்அப் ஆடியோ ஒன்று விஜய் ரசிகர்களின் பிபி-யை ஏகத்துக்கும் ஏற்றிவிட்டது. 'நான் தல ரசிகைடா’ என ஆரம்பிக்கும் அந்த ஆடியோவில், விஜயையும் அவர் ரசிகர்களையும் அர்ச்சிக்கும் வார்த்தைகள் ஆபாசத்தின் உச்சம். அது வெளியான ஓரிரு நாட்களிலே பேசியவரின் ஃபேஸ்புக் பக்கம் கிடைக்க, விஜய் ரசிகர்கள் புலனாய்வில் அவரின் மொபைல் எண்ணும் கிடைத்துவிட்டது. தன் அடையாளம் தெரியாது என்ற தைரியத்தில் இப்படிச் செய்ததாகச் சொல்லி, அந்தப் பெண் மன்னிப்பு கேட்டதால் விஷயம் முடிவுக்கு வந்தது என்கிறார்கள்.

Nawaaz
19th November 2015, 10:10 AM
ஷாக்க கொர! ஷாக்க கொர!!

Pongal 2014 la ஒரு படம் இங்க இருக்கு , இன்னொரு படம் எங்கடா இருக்கு ? அது தான் இது !

http://i.imgur.com/4AUfln9.png

source: http://www.iffi.nic.in/writereaddata/India_at_Cannes_2015.pdf

Sasikala Govt of India va vaangita dawwww!

Edit: namma inga post panna, adhayum copy panni twitter la pottunraanunga!!
Joke ah kora joke ah kora. It's copy paste of 130crore vadai from wikipedia

Nawaaz
19th November 2015, 10:17 AM
AM Ratnam doesn't know but .....

http://www.newshunt.com/india/tamil-newspapers/oneindia-tamil/cinema-news/vethalam-ennathan-vasool-vay-tirakkatha-aeem-rathnam_46365675/c-in-l-tamil-n-thatstamil-ncat-cinemaNews

maniram_1234
19th November 2015, 11:34 AM
Joke ah kora joke ah kora. It's copy paste of 130crore vadai from wikipedia

kadaisila ellamey vadaiya pochey

Freedom
19th November 2015, 11:40 AM
Neenga mudhal la unga joke a kurainga Adhukaaga thaan source kuduthurukken. Unarchivasa padaama linka click pannu.

Nawaaz
19th November 2015, 11:53 AM
Freedom its rip from Wikipedia is the point. If you still want to believe it, its ur wish.

Russellmvr
19th November 2015, 12:15 PM
Freedom Nice DP :thumbsup:

sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
19th November 2015, 01:03 PM
"பேசவே வேண்டாம்னு அடக்கி அடக்கி பாத்தேன் ஆனா என்னால முடியல அதனால பேசுறேன், பேசவேண்டிய சூழ்நிலை உருவாகிடுச்சி"

Tirupur subramaniyam about Theaters and fake BO Trackers spreading false numbers and increasing salary of heros and directors

http://www.newtamilcinema.com/irritation-of-the-famous-dealers-tirupur-subramanian/

direct link - http://www.newtamilcinema.com/wp-content/uploads/thirupur-subramaniyan.mp3

ALWAR_AJITH
19th November 2015, 05:55 PM
"பேசவே வேண்டாம்னு அடக்கி அடக்கி பாத்தேன் ஆனா என்னால முடியல அதனால பேசுறேன், பேசவேண்டிய சூழ்நிலை உருவாகிடுச்சி"

Tirupur subramaniyam about Theaters and fake BO Trackers spreading false numbers and increasing salary of heros and directors

http://www.newtamilcinema.com/irritation-of-the-famous-dealers-tirupur-subramanian/

direct link - http://www.newtamilcinema.com/wp-content/uploads/thirupur-subramaniyan.mp3

at the same link read last paragraph comment by tamilselvan...

thamiz
19th November 2015, 06:15 PM
at the same link read last paragraph comment by tamilselvan...

Is he a distributor?

Nawaaz
19th November 2015, 06:21 PM
Read first 2 paragraph of his comment and also about vedalam

Nawaaz
19th November 2015, 06:27 PM
Exactly the points. He asks for basic common sense and also speaks about rain effect

தமிழ்ச்செல்வன்

November 19, 2015 at 1:00 pm

ஆரம்பம் படம் மூன்றே நாளில் ரூ 100 கோடி வசூல் என சில ஆர்வக் கோளாறுகள் அடித்துவிட, அடுத்த நாளே தயாரிப்பாளர் ஏஎம் ரத்னம் அலுவலகத்துக்கு சீல் வைத்துவிட்டது வருமான வரித்துறை. உண்மையில் அந்தப் படம் மொத்தமே ரூ 50 கோடியைக் கூடத் தாண்டவில்லை. ஏஎம் ரத்னத்தின் கடன்கள் முழுமையாக அடையாத நிலையில்தான், அடுத்த படமான என்னை அறிந்தாலுக்கு கால்ஷீட் தந்தார் அஜீத். அந்தப் படத்தின் வசூல் நிலவரம் அனைவருக்கும் தெரிந்ததே. அவ்வளவு ஏன், என்னை அறிந்தாலுக்கு முந்தைய படமான வீரம், அதன் தயாரிப்பாளர் விஜயா புரொடக்ஷன்ஸுக்கு மொத்தமாக ரூ 8 கோடி கடனை ஏற்படுத்தியதாகவும், ஆனால் அஜீத் இதுகுறித்து ஒரு வார்த்தை கூட தன்னிடம் விசாரிக்கவில்லையே என்றும் அதன் உரிமையாளர் வெங்கட்ராம ரெட்டி புலம்பியிருந்தார். இந்த விவரங்களையெல்லாம் நாம் இதுவரை எங்கும் எழுதியதில்லை. ஆனால் பக்குவமற்ற அஜீத் ரசிகர்கள் எழுத வைத்துவிட்டார்கள். அவர்கள் ஆத்திரத்தை மறந்து, அறிவோடு சிந்திக்க வேண்டிய நேரம் இது.

இப்போது வெளியாகியுள்ள வேதாளம் படம் நன்றாக ஓடுகிறது.. அஜீத் கேரியரில் பெரிய வெற்றி என்றெல்லாம் அவரது ரசிகர்கள் கொண்டாடி வருகின்றனர். சந்தோஷம். தாராளமாக ஜெயிக்கட்டும். ரஜினியின் தாசனாக தன்னை மாற்றிக் கொண்ட அஜீத்துக்கு ரஜினி ரசிகர்கள் ஆதரவும் கணிசமாக உள்ளது. ஆனால் உடனே இவர்தான் அடுத்த ரஜினி என இணையத்தில் பினாத்த ஆரம்பித்துவிடுகிறார்கள் சில ரசிகர்கள். அதற்கு இவர்களே ஒரு காரணத்தையும் உருவாக்கிக் கொள்கிறார்கள். தமிழ் திரையுலகில் எந்திரனுக்கு அடுத்து அதிக வசூல் குவித்த படம் என்று வேதாளத்தைக் குறிப்பிட்டு, பொய்யான புள்ளி விவரங்களை வேறு துணைக்கு அழைக்கிறார்கள்.

இது தெரியாமல் நடக்கும் தவறு அல்ல.. தப்பு. தெரிந்தே செய்யும் தப்பு. அதை அனுமதிக்கக் கூடாது, முடியாது!

குறைந்தபட்ச அடிப்படை அறிவு கூட இல்லாமல் வேதாளத்தை எந்திரனோடு ஒப்பிடுவது எத்தனை பெரிய முட்டாள்தனம்.

முதலில் தியேட்டர் கணக்காவது தெரியுமா இவர்களுக்கு?

எந்திரன் வெளியானது 2885 அரங்குகளில். தமிழகத்தில் மட்டும் 600 அரங்குகள். முதல் மூன்று தினங்களில் 720 அரங்குகள். தமிழகத்தில் மட்டும் முதல் நாள் வசூல் மொத்த வசூல் ரூ 23 கோடி (செபியில் சமர்ப்பிக்கப்பட்ட வசூல் விபரம் இது.) ஆந்திராவில் மொத்தம் ரூ 50 கோடி. உலகளாவிய முதல் நாள் வசூல் ரூ 33.8 கோடி.

ஆனால் இந்த புள்ளி விவரங்களெல்லாம் எவருக்கும் நினைவில் இல்லை போலிருக்கிறது. அஜீத்தின் வேதாளம் ரூ 15.4 கோடியை வசூலித்து எந்திரனைத் தாண்டியது என்று பொய்யாக எழுத ஆரம்பித்துவிட்டார்கள். வேதாளம் வெளியானதே மொத்தம் 850 அரங்குகள். தமிழகத்தில் இல்லை, உலகளவில்.

2885 அரங்குகளில் வெளியான எந்திரன் வசூலை – அன்றைக்கு இருந்த அதே டிக்கெட் விலை – வெறும் 850 அரங்குகளில் வெளியான வேதாளம் முறியடிக்க வாய்ப்பிருக்கிறதா.. அதுவும் பேய் மழையால் ரசிகர்கள் வீடுகளுக்குள் முடங்கிக் கிடந்த கடந்த 8 நாட்களில்?

உண்மையில் வேதாளத்தின் வசூல் நிலவரம் என்ன?

படம் வெளியாகி 8 நாட்களில் இந்தப் படம் தமிழ் நாட்டில் ரூ 40 கோடியைத் தாண்டவில்லை. இதை எங்கு வேண்டுமானாலும் என்னால் சொல்ல முடியும். மற்ற மாநிலங்கள், நாடுகள் அனைத்திலும் சேர்த்து ரூ 57 கோடி வரை இந்தப் படம் வசூலித்துள்ளது. இனி மிஞ்சிப் போனால் 8 முதல் 10 கோடி தேற வாய்ப்புள்ளது. இதுதான் வேதாளம் பாக்ஸ் ஆபீஸ். 99 சதவீதம் அதிகாரப்பூர்வ கணக்கு இது. இந்தப் படத்தின் உண்மையான தயாரிப்பாளர் அஜீத்தான் என்பது கூடுதல் தகவல். ஏஎம் ரத்தினத்திடம் இன்று போனில் விசாரித்தபோது, பெரிய கும்பிடு போட்டு, ‘எல்லாம் பொய்த் தகவல் என்று மட்டும் போடுங்கள்’ என்று வேண்டினார்.

தூங்காவனத்தின் நிலை என்ன என்று சிலர் கேட்கக் கூடும். வெந்த புண்ணில் உப்புக் காகிதம் வைத்து தேய்ப்பதற்கு சமம் அது. இதுவரை ரூ 20 கோடியைத் தாண்டவில்லை அந்தப் படம். அமெரிக்காவில் மட்டும் ரூ 3 கோடியை வசூலித்துள்ளது.

Nawaaz
19th November 2015, 06:37 PM
Pongal release pathi pesuna sila pala paer [emoji38]

sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
19th November 2015, 06:41 PM
BO wise, PN > UV >> TV.

For me, personally, UV>>>PN, TV is a timepass movie.

Nawaaz
19th November 2015, 06:44 PM
Not sure why kamal movies are not well received in BO with VR and PN being exception recently. Audience are still looking for old formula mass masala movies? Or issue with wide release?

thamiz
19th November 2015, 06:44 PM
I am not really sure, Kamal cares about BO collection anymore. He wants to do as many movies as possible executing whatever ideas he has through some in the name of "chota directors". :cool:

Everybody knows who is the real director! :lol:

Saai
19th November 2015, 07:42 PM
BO wise, PN > UV >> TV.

For me, personally, UV>>>PN, TV is a timepass movie.

No Way! TV is a low budget move that had a good run for 5-7 days in A centers. UV was relatively high budget that fell flat in 2 days. TV should easily be in the profit range by now considering the budget.

Nawaaz
19th November 2015, 07:43 PM
Yes. TV for sure would have collected more than UV. It's had good run at least for opening weekend

bimmer
19th November 2015, 07:49 PM
Exactly the points. He asks for basic common sense and also speaks about rain effect

தமிழ்ச்செல்வன்

November 19, 2015 at 1:00 pm

ஆரம்பம் படம் மூன்றே நாளில் ரூ 100 கோடி வசூல் என சில ஆர்வக் கோளாறுகள் அடித்துவிட, அடுத்த நாளே தயாரிப்பாளர் ஏஎம் ரத்னம் அலுவலகத்துக்கு சீல் வைத்துவிட்டது வருமான வரித்துறை. உண்மையில் அந்தப் படம் மொத்தமே ரூ 50 கோடியைக் கூடத் தாண்டவில்லை. ஏஎம் ரத்னத்தின் கடன்கள் முழுமையாக அடையாத நிலையில்தான், அடுத்த படமான என்னை அறிந்தாலுக்கு கால்ஷீட் தந்தார் அஜீத். அந்தப் படத்தின் வசூல் நிலவரம் அனைவருக்கும் தெரிந்ததே. அவ்வளவு ஏன், என்னை அறிந்தாலுக்கு முந்தைய படமான வீரம், அதன் தயாரிப்பாளர் விஜயா புரொடக்ஷன்ஸுக்கு மொத்தமாக ரூ 8 கோடி கடனை ஏற்படுத்தியதாகவும், ஆனால் அஜீத் இதுகுறித்து ஒரு வார்த்தை கூட தன்னிடம் விசாரிக்கவில்லையே என்றும் அதன் உரிமையாளர் வெங்கட்ராம ரெட்டி புலம்பியிருந்தார். இந்த விவரங்களையெல்லாம் நாம் இதுவரை எங்கும் எழுதியதில்லை. ஆனால் பக்குவமற்ற அஜீத் ரசிகர்கள் எழுத வைத்துவிட்டார்கள். அவர்கள் ஆத்திரத்தை மறந்து, அறிவோடு சிந்திக்க வேண்டிய நேரம் இது.

இப்போது வெளியாகியுள்ள வேதாளம் படம் நன்றாக ஓடுகிறது.. அஜீத் கேரியரில் பெரிய வெற்றி என்றெல்லாம் அவரது ரசிகர்கள் கொண்டாடி வருகின்றனர். சந்தோஷம். தாராளமாக ஜெயிக்கட்டும். ரஜினியின் தாசனாக தன்னை மாற்றிக் கொண்ட அஜீத்துக்கு ரஜினி ரசிகர்கள் ஆதரவும் கணிசமாக உள்ளது. ஆனால் உடனே இவர்தான் அடுத்த ரஜினி என இணையத்தில் பினாத்த ஆரம்பித்துவிடுகிறார்கள் சில ரசிகர்கள். அதற்கு இவர்களே ஒரு காரணத்தையும் உருவாக்கிக் கொள்கிறார்கள். தமிழ் திரையுலகில் எந்திரனுக்கு அடுத்து அதிக வசூல் குவித்த படம் என்று வேதாளத்தைக் குறிப்பிட்டு, பொய்யான புள்ளி விவரங்களை வேறு துணைக்கு அழைக்கிறார்கள்.

இது தெரியாமல் நடக்கும் தவறு அல்ல.. தப்பு. தெரிந்தே செய்யும் தப்பு. அதை அனுமதிக்கக் கூடாது, முடியாது!

குறைந்தபட்ச அடிப்படை அறிவு கூட இல்லாமல் வேதாளத்தை எந்திரனோடு ஒப்பிடுவது எத்தனை பெரிய முட்டாள்தனம்.

முதலில் தியேட்டர் கணக்காவது தெரியுமா இவர்களுக்கு?

எந்திரன் வெளியானது 2885 அரங்குகளில். தமிழகத்தில் மட்டும் 600 அரங்குகள். முதல் மூன்று தினங்களில் 720 அரங்குகள். தமிழகத்தில் மட்டும் முதல் நாள் வசூல் மொத்த வசூல் ரூ 23 கோடி (செபியில் சமர்ப்பிக்கப்பட்ட வசூல் விபரம் இது.) ஆந்திராவில் மொத்தம் ரூ 50 கோடி. உலகளாவிய முதல் நாள் வசூல் ரூ 33.8 கோடி.

ஆனால் இந்த புள்ளி விவரங்களெல்லாம் எவருக்கும் நினைவில் இல்லை போலிருக்கிறது. அஜீத்தின் வேதாளம் ரூ 15.4 கோடியை வசூலித்து எந்திரனைத் தாண்டியது என்று பொய்யாக எழுத ஆரம்பித்துவிட்டார்கள். வேதாளம் வெளியானதே மொத்தம் 850 அரங்குகள். தமிழகத்தில் இல்லை, உலகளவில்.

2885 அரங்குகளில் வெளியான எந்திரன் வசூலை – அன்றைக்கு இருந்த அதே டிக்கெட் விலை – வெறும் 850 அரங்குகளில் வெளியான வேதாளம் முறியடிக்க வாய்ப்பிருக்கிறதா.. அதுவும் பேய் மழையால் ரசிகர்கள் வீடுகளுக்குள் முடங்கிக் கிடந்த கடந்த 8 நாட்களில்?

உண்மையில் வேதாளத்தின் வசூல் நிலவரம் என்ன?

படம் வெளியாகி 8 நாட்களில் இந்தப் படம் தமிழ் நாட்டில் ரூ 40 கோடியைத் தாண்டவில்லை. இதை எங்கு வேண்டுமானாலும் என்னால் சொல்ல முடியும். மற்ற மாநிலங்கள், நாடுகள் அனைத்திலும் சேர்த்து ரூ 57 கோடி வரை இந்தப் படம் வசூலித்துள்ளது. இனி மிஞ்சிப் போனால் 8 முதல் 10 கோடி தேற வாய்ப்புள்ளது. இதுதான் வேதாளம் பாக்ஸ் ஆபீஸ். 99 சதவீதம் அதிகாரப்பூர்வ கணக்கு இது. இந்தப் படத்தின் உண்மையான தயாரிப்பாளர் அஜீத்தான் என்பது கூடுதல் தகவல். ஏஎம் ரத்தினத்திடம் இன்று போனில் விசாரித்தபோது, பெரிய கும்பிடு போட்டு, ‘எல்லாம் பொய்த் தகவல் என்று மட்டும் போடுங்கள்’ என்று வேண்டினார்.

தூங்காவனத்தின் நிலை என்ன என்று சிலர் கேட்கக் கூடும். வெந்த புண்ணில் உப்புக் காகிதம் வைத்து தேய்ப்பதற்கு சமம் அது. இதுவரை ரூ 20 கோடியைத் தாண்டவில்லை அந்தப் படம். அமெரிக்காவில் மட்டும் ரூ 3 கோடியை வசூலித்துள்ளது.

What is this guy trying to prove...No body can get to a pin point BO number!!! How does he know about the WW collections he is a local distributor confined to Tirupur area...Not even Coimbatore

Vedalam released in 6 theaters considering a average seating capacity of 200 per show and a average ticket price of 100 for the first 5 days and 5 shows for the first day and 4 shows after..It is 1 Lakh per theater times 6 - So approximately 30 Lakhs in 5 Days...This is a very conservative figure.

This is becoming a trend claiming the movie has not done well and fake publicity...By no means I am endorsing the movie entered the 100 C club in 8 days, But also this guy looks fishy, why is he concerned abt enthiran collections and comparing Endhiran to VDM...He should only be concerned abt vedalam IMO

Another Singaravelan in the Making...Every thing is a loss, then they need to move away from distributing Movies, Another Tidbit here for those who are not aware, Some Distributors are directly involved in making Pirated copies and make a butt load of money!!!

bimmer
19th November 2015, 07:50 PM
Pongal release pathi pesuna sila pala paer [emoji38]

Nawaaz, what is the point that you are trying to prove?

Parthyy
19th November 2015, 07:50 PM
Ada anga Bogikae valiyilla
..pongL pathi pesalaaama ...😂

Kamal and Ajit padam Mattam nalla mattam tatraapla.... Endiran Tn modhaa naaal 24 Kodi nu ethividraaar.....Linga vishyathila Rajini oda Urudhunaiyya irundhaaar.... Its open for all to say his Bias .

Seri Oscar Ravichandran ta 15 kodia Vangitti odiponavaaar Kanakkum solirkalaaaam naaanga nadunila vaadhiyaaa nambi yirupoom paaawam vivaram pathala pola 😐😐

Nawaaz
19th November 2015, 07:54 PM
Bimmer you could have asked the same question to freedom who posted about pongal release few pages back

Parthyy
19th November 2015, 07:56 PM

Vedalam becoming BB is burning one side other side Puli loss is burning...now Bharathan has added fuel so bit of unconsiousness leading to schizophreniaa thesis.So he finding bit of medicine in ditching something that may instigate us

Nawaaz
19th November 2015, 07:56 PM
Ada anga Bogikae valiyilla
..pongL pathi pesalaaama ...😂

Kamal and Ajit padam Mattam nalla mattam tatraapla.... Endiran Tn modhaa naaal 24 Kodi nu ethividraaar.....Linga vishyathila Rajini oda Urudhunaiyya irundhaaar.... Its open for all to say his Bias .

Seri Oscar Ravichandran ta 15 kodia Vangitti odiponavaaar Kanakkum solirkalaaaam naaanga nadunila vaadhiyaaa nambi yirupoom paaawam vivaram pathala pola 😐😐
Yeah aascar Ravi is a fool to give away 15c.

Nawaaz
19th November 2015, 07:57 PM
Vedalam becoming BB is burning one side other side Puli loss is burning...now Bharathan has added fuel so bit of unconsiousness leading to schizophreniaa thesis.So he finding bit of medicine in ditching something that may instigate us
BB? Thanks for the info [emoji38]

But why is AM Ratnam crying? Another Nic arts?

Parthyy
19th November 2015, 07:59 PM
What is this guy trying to prove...No body can get to a pin point BO number!!! How does he know about the WW collections he is a local distributor confined to Tirupur area...Not even Coimbatore

Vedalam released in 6 theaters considering a average seating capacity of 200 per show and a average ticket price of 100 for the first 5 days and 5 shows for the first day and 4 shows after..It is 1 Lakh per theater times 6 - So approximately 30 Lakhs in 5 Days...This is a very conservative figure.

This is becoming a trend claiming the movie has not done well and fake publicity...By no means I am endorsing the movie entered the 100 C club in 8 days, But also this guy looks fishy, why is he concerned abt enthiran collections and comparing Endhiran to VDM...He should only be concerned abt vedalam IMO

Another Singaravelan in the Making...Every thing is a loss, then they need to move away from distributing Movies, Another Tidbit here for those who are not aware, Some Distributors are directly involved in making Pirated copies and make a butt load of money!!!

He's very much close to Rajini ......lets leave it........its open for all to his bias.

Nawaaz
19th November 2015, 08:02 PM
If he is close to rajini he has to speak bad about ajith ? Wow

Parthyy
19th November 2015, 08:03 PM

AMR gave alms to at the last moment in Gemini labs for clearing Puli to release.else no Puli in theatres

Nawaaz
19th November 2015, 08:04 PM
Athuku ithu bathil ilayae. So what's the point?

Jazz cinemas + overrated ticket price even in counters ilana vedalam nelama :wink:

thamiz
19th November 2015, 08:19 PM
2015 vedalam did excel at the BO after I. I is a big budget shankar movie. vedm is not. everybody is happy! period. :)

Some people should extend their beer party for few more weeks! :lol:

bimmer
19th November 2015, 08:36 PM

AMR has produced 3 Movies with Ajith in the Last 4. If Aarambam was a loss then Why produce YA, if YA was a loss then why Vedalam!!! Information and Publicity is used to their advantage...
1. If i have too much money that I have not declared convert all black to white then a 30 Crore Revenue generated movie becomes a 100+ Crore where 70 Crores of Black is now converted to white
2. If I don't have enough then nobody wants the BO numbers to be disclosed (AMR belongs to this category)
3. Distributors have nothing to lose, They cry wolf to all biggies these days so they can get a cut out from their next release

Simple will SKT produce another movie with Vijay!!! AMR will produce next movie with the same Siva/ Ajith Combo --- Wanna Bet?!!

Nawaaz
19th November 2015, 08:43 PM
So AMR got too much of money? Why Sri Surya movies was renamed? Any idea? If you can answer to these, u will get answer for yourself.

Chandra prakash to do movie with Vijay as thalaiva was not profitable. Same reason like u say?

Is it same for nic arts too?

bimmer
19th November 2015, 08:47 PM
So AMR got too much of money? Why Sri Surya movies was renamed? Any idea? If you can answer to these, u will get answer for yourself.

Chandra prakash to do movie with Vijay as thalaiva was not profitable. Same reason like u say?

Is it same for nic arts too?

AMR Renamed Sri surya to Sree Sai... Prior to the release of Aarambam.. Prior to that Ajith has not acted under ARM banner.!!!

Nawaaz
19th November 2015, 08:49 PM
AMR was in lose even before that. Everybody knows that except for few I guess.

BTW didn't get answer for all :wink:

bimmer
19th November 2015, 08:52 PM
AMR was in lose even before that. Everybody knows that except for few I guess.

BTW didn't get answer for all :wink:

What Answer!!! CP Jain doing a Movie with Vijay...Any Authentic news?

Nawaaz
19th November 2015, 08:53 PM
OK it was news for long time. Better we can discuss that time.

And I think nic arts produced majority of ajith movie. Just for info :wink:

bimmer
19th November 2015, 09:03 PM
OK it was news for long time. Better we can discuss that time.

And I think nic arts produced majority of ajith movie. Just for info :wink:

Nic Arts Chakravarthi is different from AMR...The Last Movie Varalaru from NIC and Ajith combo was the best movie from NIC and earned > 50 crore, Read his interview on the same subject (Google) His Other Movies Villian was a major hit too. They both parted ways due to other reasons not financial.

BTW do you remember somebody called Vimal (BVC Combines) Avar enna anar theriyuma???

Nawaaz
19th November 2015, 09:05 PM
Nic arts moved out not because of finance? Great. Let's stop the discussion then. No point in discussing. :wink:

And reg BVC. Kadal layae ilayam. Even google didn't give me results. But nic arts [emoji38]

bimmer
19th November 2015, 09:20 PM
Nic arts moved out not because of finance? Great. Let's stop the discussion then. No point in discussing. :wink:

And reg BVC. Kadal layae ilayam. Even google didn't give me results. But nic arts [emoji38]

No use discussing, I am moving on!!! Let us agree to disagree

Freedom
19th November 2015, 09:22 PM
Freedom its rip from Wikipedia is the point. If you still want to believe it, its ur wish.

Neenga nambarthum nambaathathum unga ishtam. You can google for India film guide cannes 2015 and do the research yourself. This was probably posted on Wikipedia. Not vice-versa.

Either way, ok :thumbsup:

Nawaaz
19th November 2015, 09:24 PM
This cannes was around last week right? See the first post of this thread. You will understand who copied from where.

Parthyy
19th November 2015, 09:25 PM
Nic Arts Chakravarthi is different from AMR...The Last Movie Varalaru from NIC and Ajith combo was the best movie from NIC and earned > 50 crore, Read his interview on the same subject (Google) His Other Movies Villian was a major hit too. They both parted ways due to other reasons not financial.

BTW do you remember somebody called Vimal (BVC Combines) Avar enna anar theriyuma???

Gemini produced Nanban & and to make up nanban loss...it was said Gemini distributed Thuppakki ...MD Ravi shankar Prasad commited suicide in Andhra due to debts...
So Thuppakki is major failue right incurring severe loss according to his logic????

Producer of Tamizhan,Chokkathangam GV is no more ......?

Leave PTSelvakumar,ShibuTameens,Chandraprakash Jain who admitted loss in Public.....

There are two ways to keep oneself in solace during sorrow times..
Either live in denial world or hallucinate things to get you moving.......no point in educating him.

Nawaaz
19th November 2015, 09:32 PM
Lol. Shall we list ajith movie producers then? Your logic of Gemini film circuit :rotfl2:

bimmer
19th November 2015, 09:44 PM
Parthyy and Freedom This is for you

Some people being joy where ever they go, Some whenever they go...Hope you understand and let go...so we can be happy

Arragesh
19th November 2015, 09:48 PM
To whomsoever concern,

Vedalam is big flop, for that matter all his movies are. Not sure how Ajith still in industry despite giving series of flops that without any backing or roots in industry.

About 100 cr claim?
What is this ridiculous questions I'm telling all his movies are flops then how can it have 100cr collection.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Parthyy
19th November 2015, 10:24 PM
To whomsoever concern,

Vedalam is big flop, for that matter all his movies are. Not sure how Ajith still in industry despite giving series of flops that without any backing or roots in industry.

About 100 cr claim?
What is this ridiculous questions I'm telling all his movies are flops then how can it have 100cr collection.

Yes films like Puli Sura Vettaikaran ATM are blockbusters....Bad luck for us....😐

Arragesh
19th November 2015, 10:36 PM
To whomsoever concern,

About 100 cr claim?

So please feel free to make this thread busy with lots of your facts.
I'm waiting.

BTW who's the trustable source?
Ada avaruthaan namma ARM

Ana intha padathukkum avarukkum enna sambantham?
Athellam enakku theriyathu. Ana oru producer manasu innoru producer ku thaan theriyum Athanaala.

Demolisher
19th November 2015, 10:38 PM

Ada paavame Vj fans oda present n future romba paridhabamaana nelamaila irukunu past pathi lam mokka poda vendyadhu.....Why Vijay produced Puli under his binami answer it first

Parthyy
19th November 2015, 10:49 PM
So please feel free to make this thread busy with lots of your facts.
I'm waiting.

BTW who's the trustable source?
Ada avaruthaan namma ARM

Ana intha padathukkum avarukkum enna sambantham?
Athellam enakku theriyathu. Ana oru producer manasu innoru producer ku thaan theriyum Athanaala.

Tweeting 100 and Income tax raid still a better love story than Twilight saga😐

sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
19th November 2015, 10:50 PM
So i find few similarities btw vijay - ajith fans fight and kamal - rajini fans fight! Like, we too keep asking why did rajini make Linga in binami name, rockline venkatesh!

thamiz
19th November 2015, 11:37 PM
So i find few similarities btw vijay - ajith fans fight and kamal - rajini fans fight! Like, we too keep asking why did rajini make Linga in binami name, rockline venkatesh!

This is the first time I am hearing this news! :)

Russellvzp
19th November 2015, 11:51 PM

avaroda source ellam vera level:noteeth:

Freedom
19th November 2015, 11:59 PM
சில பேருக்கு சொல்லி புரிய வைக்க முடியாது , ஏன்னா அவங்கள கடவுள் படைச்ச டிசைன் அப்படி.

புரிஞ்சிகிட்டவன் பிஸ்தா!

sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
20th November 2015, 12:07 AM

உங்களுக்கு தெரியாதது, both about kamal and rajini, நிறைய இருக்கு! கிட்டதட்ட கடந்த மாதங்களில் நான் சொன்ன பலதுமே உங்களுக்கு புது செய்தி தான்! ஆக, குரு நீங்களே வரிசைல நிக்கும்போது, உங்க சிஷ்யன் பி.ஆர்.பதினெட்டின் நிலை இன்னும் மோசம் தான்! :rotfl:

ALWAR_AJITH
20th November 2015, 12:16 AM
உங்களுக்கு தெரியாதது, both about kamal and rajini, நிறைய இருக்கு! கிட்டதட்ட கடந்த மாதங்களில் நான் சொன்ன பலதுமே உங்களுக்கு புது செய்தி தான்! ஆக, குரு நீங்களே வரிசைல நிக்கும்போது, உங்க சிஷ்யன் பி.ஆர்.பதினெட்டின் நிலை இன்னும் மோசம் தான்! :rotfl:

U should come to malaysia n see who is rajinikanth... chuma vayeeku vanthepadi pesathinge sir

Freedom
20th November 2015, 12:44 AM

நீங்க பர்ச்டு உங்க காமெடிய குறைங்க , அப்புறம் விழுந்து புரண்டு சிரிக்கலாம்!

thamiz
20th November 2015, 01:19 AM

தாணுவை மட்டும் பினாமினு சொல்லாமல் விட்டுட்டீங்க? :oops:

Russellvzp
20th November 2015, 06:32 AM

enna thalai posukkunnu ipdi sollitinga.. oru rendu week munnadi unga source evlo authenticnnu naan prove pannappo kandukkathingannu paavama kettutu ippa edho kamal and rajni PRO mathiri bit poduringa..

sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
20th November 2015, 10:30 AM
தாணுவை மட்டும் பினாமினு சொல்லாமல் விட்டுட்டீங்க? :oops:

இதுவரை அப்படி ஒரு தகவல் இல்லை. எனவே அப்படி சொல்லலை.

அப்புறம், ஒரு விஷயத்தை சொன்னா, உடனே எல்லாமே அப்படித்தான்னு சொல்லி காமெடின்னு நினைச்சி கௌண்ட்டர் குடுக்குறதெல்லாம் இப்ப ஹப்ல உள்ள சின்னப்பசங்களே செய்யுறாங்க! உதாரணத்துக்கு பாக்ஸாஃபீஸ் பத்தி யாராச்சும் சொன்னா, உடனே “ஆமா, எங்க எல்லா படமும் ஃப்ளாப்பு, எங்களுக்கு மார்கெட்டே இல்ல” அப்படின்னு அவங்களே ஒத்துக்குறமாதிரி காமெடின்னு நெனச்சி போஸ்ட் போடுவாங்க! ரஜினி ரசிகர்கள் இனியாச்சும் அதை நிறுத்துங்களேன்!

Arragesh
20th November 2015, 10:41 AM
I don't care about box office records anymore but I'll continue posting in this thread.

sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
20th November 2015, 12:51 PM
http://cinema.dinamalar.com/tamil-news/38181/cinema/Kollywood/Did-Puli-join-hands-with-box-office-hits.htm

100 கோடி வசூல் பட்டியலில் இணையுமா புலி?

விஜய்யின் கத்தி பட சாதனையை முறியடிக்கும் என்று எதிர்பார்க்கப்பட்ட புலி 100 கோடி வசூல் சாதனை பட்டியலில் இடம்பெறுமா? என்பது சந்தேகத்தை ஏற்படுத்தியிருக்கிறது

http://cinema.dinamalar.com/tamil-news/39907/cinema/Kollywood/Did-Vedalam-reached-Rs.100-crore.htm

வேதாளம் 100 கோடியை தொட்டதா?
இன்னும் படம் 100 கோடியில் இணைந்ததா இல்லையா என்பது பற்றி யாருமே பேசாமல் இருப்பது ஆச்சரியத்தை ஏற்படுத்தியிருக்கிறது

படம் வெளிவந்த முதல் நாளிலேயே 15 முதல் 20 கோடி வரை வசூலானதாகச் சொன்னார்கள்.
அதன் பின் சராசரியாக ஒரு நாளைக்கு 15 கோடி ரூபாய் என்று பார்த்தால் கூட கடந்த
ஏழு நாட்கள் வசூல் 105 கோடியைத் தொட்டிருக்க வேண்டும்.

புலி, வேதாளம் ரெண்டு படங்களுமே 100கோடியை தொடவில்லை. அப்படி இருக்கும்போது, ஏன் தினமலர் வேதாளத்தை மட்டும் சற்றே தூக்கிப்பிடித்து எழுதியிருக்கிறது? அதுவும், முதல் நாள் 15கோடி, எனஏ தினமும் சராசரியாக 15கோடியாம்!! தினமும் 15 லிட்டர் கறக்க அதென்ன மாடா?!? யூகம் தான் என்றாலும், தினமும் 15கோடி, எனவே 7நாட்களில் 105 கோடி என்பது, ஒரு அனுமானம் என்றாலும் கூட செம காமெடியாக இருக்குதே!!

10ம் தேதி படம் வெளியான பிறகு 12ம் தேதியன்று மட்டுமே வட தமிழ்நாட்டில் பலத்த மழை இருந்தது.
அன்று மட்டும் ஓரளவிற்கு வசூல் குறைந்திருந்தாலும் 100 கோடியாவது இந்நேரம் வந்திருக்கும்.
அட! அட!! வட தமிழ்நாட்டில் மட்டும் மழையால் வசூல் குறைந்ததால் 105 கோடியில் 5 கோடி டிஸ்கவுண்ட் தருது தினமலர்!!

இதை, ramesh chandra, sureshloves போன்ற காமெடி பீசுகள் எழுதியிருந்தா ஓகே. ஆனா தினமலர் ஏன், விஜய் விஷயத்தில் சரியாக எழுதும்போது அஜீத் விஷயத்தில் மட்டும் சறுக்குது?!

Nawaaz
20th November 2015, 01:59 PM
First day 15c and next 7 days 15c average/day [emoji38]

And BO names Ramesh Suresh . sema combination. Diary milk adv pola.

shwas
20th November 2015, 02:01 PM
sakala,
i can point many articles in dinamalar, vikatan, etc which have written worse on all stars..do u know the rate they charge.. but not confuse that with vedalam... its ajiths biggest hit... when all press wrote good reports on thuppaki kaththi..dont we accept the same? vedalam is a hit..Almost everyone can see it is.. even most vijay fans do...yes film got slight push by jazz in city center multiplexes but if u see booking status.. u can see why vedalam is the kind of festival movie release ppl still want to see...

regarding tiruppur sub guy... closest to rajini... why these kind of ppl come to cry on other stars when their films become hits.. why dont they do during rajini films when losses happen? vedalam is surely nt a loss venture in most areas...it has done decent profit despite high rates

sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
20th November 2015, 02:09 PM
shaws,

i dont say anything about overal BO. but daily ~ 15Crores for 1st 7 days, to its 105 Crores, and 5Crores discount for rains ( :lol: ) looks a LOLMAX assumption!

See, today one more..

http://www.newfilmalaya.com/still-we-are-not-abele-to-out-dont-tease-us/29224/

வேதாளம் கலெக்ஷனை வச்சு இந்தியாவுக்கே பட்ஜெட் போடலாம் என்கிற அளவுக்கு பேசித் தீர்த்தும் எழுதித் தீர்த்தும் வருகிறார்கள்.
ஆனால் நிஜம் என்ன என்று விசாரித்தால் செம அதிர்ச்சி. தமிழகம் முழுக்க படம் போட்ட மூன்றாவது நாளே இறங்கிவிட்டதாம்.
முழுக்க போகவில்லை என்றாலும், முதலுக்கு மோசமில்லை என்கிற அளவுக்குதான் கலெக்ஷன்

these newcinema, newfilmalaya lots were praising ajith and vedhalam like anything, pre release and initial days. u urself can see their sites. so, dunno the real picture. of course, vedhal will be much much higher than TV(very weak)

shwas
20th November 2015, 02:14 PM
sakala,

i m hearing in spite of rains.. vedalam doing really well..without ar murgadoss, shankar getting numbers is no mean feat...jazz influence might have impacted max 5-10 crores only..that too within TN... yes there r few ajith favoring media trackers... everyone knows that..so what... doesnt sridhar pillai, behindwoods and others favor certain stars n production companies like studio green...yes we have said the same fr rajini... but its no different for most other stars...only 2 persons dont care abt all this... kamal n vikram...others treat these trackers to big gifts n perks.. thats the truth

Siv.S
20th November 2015, 02:26 PM
Shwas :thumbsup:

No Ajith fans in Hub brought those articles or any exaggerated tweets which claiming 100 cr collections... movie is doing well, theatre owners are happy and they tweeting it..and we will post it when it actually does...

Leave them..let this nawaz sakala pair to vent their frustration..

oyivukac
20th November 2015, 02:32 PM
அஜீத்தின் கடைசி 5 படங்களின் வசூல் நிலவரம்... உண்மையும் பொய்களும்!

Read more at: http://tamil.filmibeat.com/heroes/ajith-s-last-5-movies-bo-facts-037697.html#slide40496

Nawaaz
20th November 2015, 02:37 PM
Puli despite cancelled morning shows [emoji106]

WHO IS THE 'KING OF OPENING' IN CHENNAI CITY THIS YEAR?

Vedalam has been lapped up by the audience and it continues to mint money globally. The cash register seems to be ticking very fast, making it one of Ajith’s best ever films on the financial front.

Now we thought of bringing to you the best box-office openers in Chennai city this year (2015). The data mentioned below has been analyzed and estimated by Behindwoods. These figures are not the official ones.

Some films might have had a long 5 or 6 day opening while some may have had the regular 3 day weekend opening. Some were solo releases while others released along with other notable films.

Here are the Top openers of 2015 so far, in Chennai city.

1. 'I' - 5 day opening weekend gross - 3,83,85,992
Per day average - 76,77,198
Fri - Sun weekend show count - 531

2. Yennai Arindhaal - 4 day opening weekend gross - 2,92,55,762
Per day average - 73,13,940
Fri - Sun weekend show count - 486

3. Puli - 4 day opening weekend gross - 2,84,97,108
Per day average - 71,24,277
Fri - Sun weekend show count - 465

4. Masss - 3 day opening weekend gross - 1,84,28,328
Per day average - 61,42,776
Fri - Sun weekend show count - 381

5. Baahubali (Tamil + Telugu) -*3 day opening weekend gross - 1,66,11,867
Per day average - 55,37,289
Fri - Sun weekend show count - 363

6. Vedalam - 6 day opening weekend gross - 3,23,34,229
Per day average - 53,89,038
Fri - Sun weekend show count - 348

ALWAR_AJITH
20th November 2015, 02:39 PM

Read more at: http://tamil.filmibeat.com/heroes/ajith-s-last-5-movies-bo-facts-037697.html#slide40496

now 3rd grade pages also as proof ... haha thamasu...thamasu...

ALWAR_AJITH
20th November 2015, 02:40 PM
Shwas :thumbsup:

No Ajith fans in Hub brought those articles or any exaggerated tweets which claiming 100 cr collections... movie is doing well, theatre owners are happy and they tweeting it..and we will post it when it actually does...

Leave them..let this nawaz sakala pair to vent their frustration..

they live in thier own world .. fantasy da...

Nawaaz
20th November 2015, 02:40 PM

:rotfl: ithula we are venting in frustration aam

Siv.S
20th November 2015, 02:49 PM
they live in thier own world .. fantasy da...
Vera onnumilla setha eli oru side.. ippo intha success.. mental than aaavainga..

sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
20th November 2015, 02:53 PM

http://tamil.filmibeat.com/heroes/ajith-s-last-5-movies-bo-facts-037697.html#slide40498

5th slide -
"அஜீத்தின் ரசிகர்கள் இந்தப் படம் மூன்றாவது நாளே ரூ 100 கோடியைத் தாண்டிவிட்டது என சமூக வலைத் தளங்களில் எழுதினார்கள். இன்று பத்தாவது நாளிலும் மீண்டும் ரூ 100 கோடியைத் தாண்டியது என எழுதியுள்ளனர். அடுத்த பத்தாவது நாளும் இதையே எழுதுவார்கள் போலிருக்கிறது."

ரஜினியை மிஞ்சிவிட்டார், தாண்டிவிட்டானு செய்திகள் வர்ரதால காண்டான தட்ஸ்டுபாக்கூர் டிங்கர் aka ஷங்கர், இதே மாதிரி தானே, லிங்கா 3ஆவது நாளே 100கோடின்னு ரஜினி & கோ, & அவர் ரசிகர்கள் அடிச்சி விட்டப்ப அதை செய்தியா ஆக்கி பரப்பினார்?!? அந்த உண்மைல்லாம் எப்ப வெளிவரும்?!?

ஓடாத படத்துக்கு 100ஆவது நாள் விழா வேற கொண்டாடினாங்க! அந்த 3 தியேட்டரிலுமே சிங்கிள் ஷோவா கூட 100 நாள் எல்லாம் ஓடவில்லை என்பது எல்லாருக்கும் தெரியும்.

அது சரி, யார் இந்த ரஜினி & கோ?! அப்பவே, ஆசியாலயே சாக்கிசானுக்கு அடுத்து பெரிய சம்பளம், பாபா படம் சப்பான்ல 8கோடிக்கு வியாபாரம், படையப்பா & முத்து ரெண்டும் சப்பான்ல 24கோடி வசூலாச்சி, படம் 150 கோடி வசூல் அள்ளும் அப்படின்னு, அப்பயே அடிச்சி விட்ட கூட்டம் தானே?! ;)

Nawaaz
20th November 2015, 02:54 PM
Ayyo paavam . kadupula polambittu.

One India wasn't ajith fans bible all these years? Now 3rd graded ?

Yaarupa ipa mental?

sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
20th November 2015, 03:01 PM
shwas, ur posts are completely read? :smokesmirk::yessir::yessir::yessir:

shwas
20th November 2015, 03:04 PM
thatstamil, tiruppur subbu n few rajini fans cautious abt ajith saying vedalam collection low.... they did same during vijay gilli n pokkiri n thuppaki kaththi....

Parthyy
20th November 2015, 03:57 PM
Regarding BW credibility...Have to add few more...
Mass Entire opening weekend collection < Vedalam Day1 in TN.But Show count less :lol:

As per Behindwoods overall life time run of Mass 4.1C(Chennai city)

Veeram Biggest opening in Pongal for reported opening Weekend(as per earlier traciking of Entire CHennai city plus Suburbs) reported in Behindwoods.

Next week adopt new Strategy show only Chennai city and alter previous weekend report with Jilla ahead.

OKOK Chennai+Suburbs bigger than all films Endhiran etc.

I have always said its easy find to exagerrated and fake numbers like OKOK but when number is manipulated cleverly depending on who pays carrots/favouritism......thrust some wisdom with some basic dynamics of BO collection ...Can find the gap/manipulations.This is the new strategy since most blindly believe without blinking a bit.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/COsPUoJUcAAChNB.jpg:large
Seems proud on Solid constant coverage about him.:smokesmirk:

Nawaaz
20th November 2015, 04:06 PM
So bible BW also fake now? Everyone here knows Kaushik is a hardcore ajith fan

Ajith fans used to use BW for all references all these years. Now fake da. [emoji38]

So what is real now? Rameshlaus and suresh Chandra only?

ArulprakasH
20th November 2015, 04:21 PM
Puli despite cancelled morning shows [emoji106]

WHO IS THE 'KING OF OPENING' IN CHENNAI CITY THIS YEAR?

Vedalam has been lapped up by the audience and it continues to mint money globally. The cash register seems to be ticking very fast, making it one of Ajith’s best ever films on the financial front.

Now we thought of bringing to you the best box-office openers in Chennai city this year (2015). The data mentioned below has been analyzed and estimated by Behindwoods. These figures are not the official ones.

Some films might have had a long 5 or 6 day opening while some may have had the regular 3 day weekend opening. Some were solo releases while others released along with other notable films.

Here are the Top openers of 2015 so far, in Chennai city.

1. 'I' - 5 day opening weekend gross - 3,83,85,992
Per day average - 76,77,198
Fri - Sun weekend show count - 531

2. Yennai Arindhaal - 4 day opening weekend gross - 2,92,55,762
Per day average - 73,13,940
Fri - Sun weekend show count - 486

3. Puli - 4 day opening weekend gross - 2,84,97,108
Per day average - 71,24,277
Fri - Sun weekend show count - 465

4. Masss - 3 day opening weekend gross - 1,84,28,328
Per day average - 61,42,776
Fri - Sun weekend show count - 381

5. Baahubali (Tamil + Telugu) -*3 day opening weekend gross - 1,66,11,867
Per day average - 55,37,289
Fri - Sun weekend show count - 363

6. Vedalam - 6 day opening weekend gross - 3,23,34,229
Per day average - 53,89,038
Fri - Sun weekend show count - 348

வாட் தீ பக்7 ? அதான் தெளிவா போட்ருக்கானே. அவிங்களே சமைச்சதுனு. கொடுத்த காசுக்கு புளிய அள்ளி போட்ருக்கான்!

Nawaaz
20th November 2015, 04:24 PM
Oh apadi ... so all these days BW samachathu therla. Only after vedalam release you people know? :rotfl2:

#ennama neenga ipadi vada sudreengalaema

Parthyy
20th November 2015, 04:27 PM
Common sense with some basic understanding of BO which is enlightened only when our films becomes hit is the Bible/Qura/Bhagavat gita here.
Gift bouquets Greeting Meeting periodically With BW.I cant say more than this.
Please read properly faking and manipulating are different improve comprehension and give substantial counter.....instead of school boy Natraj pencil sharp da pinching daa Fake daw Amr da kinda 😐

ALWAR_AJITH
20th November 2015, 04:54 PM
Ayyo paavam . kadupula polambittu.

One India wasn't ajith fans bible all these years? Now 3rd graded ?

Yaarupa ipa mental?

so now its become vijay fans bible? am i rite..

ALWAR_AJITH
20th November 2015, 04:57 PM
http://tamil.filmibeat.com/heroes/ajith-s-last-5-movies-bo-facts-037697.html#slide40498

5th slide -

ரஜினியை மிஞ்சிவிட்டார், தாண்டிவிட்டானு செய்திகள் வர்ரதால காண்டான தட்ஸ்டுபாக்கூர் டிங்கர் aka ஷங்கர், இதே மாதிரி தானே, லிங்கா 3ஆவது நாளே 100கோடின்னு ரஜினி & கோ, & அவர் ரசிகர்கள் அடிச்சி விட்டப்ப அதை செய்தியா ஆக்கி பரப்பினார்?!? அந்த உண்மைல்லாம் எப்ப வெளிவரும்?!?

ஓடாத படத்துக்கு 100ஆவது நாள் விழா வேற கொண்டாடினாங்க! அந்த 3 தியேட்டரிலுமே சிங்கிள் ஷோவா கூட 100 நாள் எல்லாம் ஓடவில்லை என்பது எல்லாருக்கும் தெரியும்.

அது சரி, யார் இந்த ரஜினி & கோ?! அப்பவே, ஆசியாலயே சாக்கிசானுக்கு அடுத்து பெரிய சம்பளம், பாபா படம் சப்பான்ல 8கோடிக்கு வியாபாரம், படையப்பா & முத்து ரெண்டும் சப்பான்ல 24கோடி வசூலாச்சி, படம் 150 கோடி வசூல் அள்ளும் அப்படின்னு, அப்பயே அடிச்சி விட்ட கூட்டம் தானே?! ;)

bass nengalum evloyo try panringe now you want make ajithfans against rajini... y boss inthe veri rajini sir mele?

shwas
20th November 2015, 05:01 PM
bass nengalum evloyo try panringe now you want make ajithfans against rajini... y boss inthe veri rajini sir mele?

indha kelvi neenga yen tamiz, 218, munsamy kita kekakudadhu ..kamal mela avangalku gaandu

shwas
20th November 2015, 05:03 PM
can u answer y thatstamil n tirrupur rajini jalra n others talk crap abt ajith....

ALWAR_AJITH
20th November 2015, 05:07 PM
can u answer y thatstamil n tirrupur rajini jalra n others talk crap abt ajith....

is it rajini sir fault? its well known 3rd grade page.. post reliable source boss rather than post crap to degrade rajini or ajith

shwas
20th November 2015, 05:09 PM
i dont care abt rajini as long as ppl like tamiz n pangali bots dont bring up kamal in each n every thread....new one mundswamy r whoever going n posting crap abt kamal fans...

let me talk abt rajini fans..thatstamil closest to rajini fans n tiruppur guy closest to rajini ....my feeling he is not liking ajith getting nther level.. just like he was nt during gilli success...recently thatstamil n rajini fans saying kaththi is 30 cr loss...dont know why...

Raajjaa
20th November 2015, 05:16 PM
எந்த ஊர்ல வேதாளம் நல்லா போயிட்டு இருக்கு?
நாளைக்கு special show-க்கு(10am) வெறும் 10 டிக்கட் தான் புக் ஆகி இருக்கு. SATURDAY இது வரை எந்த SHOW-ம் FULL ஆகலை.

https://www.spicinemas.in/chennai/now-showing/vedalam/21-11-2015?seats=2

சத்யம் காம்ப்ளக்ஸ்லேயே இந்த நிலைமைனா மற்ற தியேட்டர்ல?

Nawaaz
20th November 2015, 05:18 PM
so now its become vijay fans bible? am i rite..
Wow what an understanding :clap:

shwas
20th November 2015, 05:19 PM
நாளைக்கு special show-க்கு(10am) வெறும் 10 டிக்கட் தான் புக் ஆகி இருக்கு. SATURDAY இது வரை எந்த SHOW-ம் FULL ஆகலை.

due to rains.. booking for TV is also low..

Nawaaz
20th November 2015, 05:20 PM
It's impossible to get theater filled up common sense yosikadhavanga speaking about it here?

Lm kaushik being ajith fan, I've seen his tweets, articles shared by ajith fans as reference and BW BO as reference and all of sudden says fake da, who lacks common sense here?

One India fake daw
Vikatan fake daw
Now BW fake daw
What ever posted against ajith here fake daw.

So what's real man?

ALWAR_AJITH
20th November 2015, 05:21 PM
It's impossible to get theater filled up common sense yosikadhavanga speaking about it here?

Lm kaushik being ajith fan, I've seen him tweets, articles shared by ajith fans as reference and BW BO as reference and all of sudden says fake da, who lacks common sense here?

One India fake daw
Vikatan fake daw
Now BW fake daw

So what's real man?

puli loss is real daw :ashamed:

ArulprakasH
20th November 2015, 05:44 PM

Lm kaushik being ajith fan, I've seen him tweets, articles shared by ajith fans as reference and BW BO as reference and all of sudden says fake da, who lacks common sense here?

One India fake daw
Vikatan fake daw
Now BW fake daw

So what's real man?

Evaded tax news came in all these sites.. right?

ALWAR_AJITH
20th November 2015, 05:55 PM

athu vere vaye ithu nare vayee moment for them :rotfl3:

Srimannarayanan
20th November 2015, 06:12 PM
sakala,

i m hearing in spite of rains.. vedalam doing really well..without ar murgadoss, shankar getting numbers is no mean feat...jazz influence might have impacted max 5-10 crores only..that too within TN... yes there r few ajith favoring media trackers... everyone knows that..so what... doesnt sridhar pillai, behindwoods and others favor certain stars n production companies like studio green...yes we have said the same fr rajini... but its no different for most other stars...only 2 persons dont care abt all this... kamal n vikram...others treat these trackers to big gifts n perks.. thats the truth

Shwas :thumbsup: :clap:

Nawaaz
20th November 2015, 06:56 PM

Hindu site said will come up with data of IT raid info. But they never came back. why? Vijay gave open statement as he is sure about what he has done. If that news is true, why no action on Vijay so far?

Remember during billa release time, IT raid in ajith house took away some money. Why that didn't happen in Vijay house?

And tax invaded news was spread in Hindu. Hindu also tweeted about puli movie collection and deleted it in few mins as it was fake. One ajith visuvasa editor in Hindu was blamed for it. Enna oru desperation [emoji38] . The same guy was the owner of IT raid article :wink:

thamiz
20th November 2015, 07:26 PM

முதல் வாரத்துக்கு அப்புறம் சத்யத்தில் ஓடுற வேதாளம் சாந்தம் மாறும், சாந்தத்தில் ஓடுற உங்க படம் சத்யம் வரும்ணு ஏதோ ஜோஸியம் சொன்னீங்க. அது நடக்கவில்லைனதும் இப்படி ஆரம்பிச்சுட்டீங்களா?! :rotfl:

thamiz
20th November 2015, 07:28 PM
puli loss is real daw :ashamed:

புலி "லாஸா!!! அது பிளாக்கு பஸ்டரு!! ஸ்ரிதேவிக்கு காசு கொடுக்கக் கூடாதுனு பொய்க் கணக்கு காட்டுறாங்களாம்! புலி 2 தயாராகுதுனு பேச்சு! :oops:

bimmer
20th November 2015, 07:48 PM
Hindu site said will come up with data of IT raid info. But they never came back. why? Vijay gave open statement as he is sure about what he has done. If that news is true, why no action on Vijay so far?

Remember during billa release time, IT raid in ajith house took away some money. Why that didn't happen in Vijay house?

And tax invaded news was spread in Hindu. Hindu also tweeted about puli movie collection and deleted it in few mins as it was fake. One ajith visuvasa editor in Hindu was blamed for it. Enna oru desperation [emoji38] . The same guy was the owner of IT raid article :wink:

http://indianexpress.com/article/india/india-news-india/actor-vijay-partially-evaded-income-tax-for-5-years-officials/
http://www.thehindu.com/news/it-raids-on-premises-of-actors-vijay-nayanthara-samantha-ends/article7712720.ece
http://www.ndtv.com/tamil-nadu-news/actor-vijays-home-raided-by-income-tax-officials-ahead-of-big-release-1224550

http://www.dnaindia.com/entertainment/report-puli-actor-vijay-rubbishes-media-reports-claiming-he-evaded-income-tax-2132347
http://www.hindustantimes.com/regional-movies/vijay-partially-evaded-income-tax-for-5-years-it-officials/story-rFHRGQprm64vEZh7xZA0cP.html

IT officials claimed that he had evaded partial taxes, after he issued a statement...Please provide source for Ajith's IT raid where they took money away...Summa adichu vida koodathu

bimmer
20th November 2015, 07:51 PM
வாட் தீ பக்7 ? அதான் தெளிவா போட்ருக்கானே. அவிங்களே சமைச்சதுனு. கொடுத்த காசுக்கு புளிய அள்ளி போட்ருக்கான்!

Anne neenga 10 class fail ne...Naan 8 appu pass ne...Vidunga!!! Kaakaikum than kunju Pon Kunju...

Purinjikitavan Pistha ...

irir123
20th November 2015, 07:56 PM
Rains have flooded Chennai - heard that post-rains, vegetables prices have sky-rocketed..

Neenga unga sandai comedy continue pannunga,,

bimmer
20th November 2015, 08:09 PM
Rains have flooded Chennai - heard that post-rains, vegetables prices have sky-rocketed..

Neenga unga sandai comedy continue pannunga,,

Vegetable prices shy- rocket anathunaala have you stopped posting in TVN thread...Don't worry all is well here IRIR!!!

Nawaaz
20th November 2015, 08:14 PM
Why will vijay give statement before raid news and invaded news? He gave response for those funny articles. And 5 years evaded and no action on Vijay so far?

And about ajith. It was a famous news during billa time. There were n number of raids in rajini house, so he also evaded? All these news were just political background nonsenses.

IT raids Ajith's residence!!

Wed, Dec 19, 2007, 10:22 [IST]

Gallery** |*** |*** |*** |***

The Income Tax Officials have made a surprise raid at Ajith's Thiruvanmiyur house, a couple of the days after the release ofBilla. According to Ayakar Bhavan (Incomed Tax Office, Chennai) sources, there was considerable cash seized from Ajith's residence.

However, the Bhavan did not disclose the total of amount seized. Sources say that the actor is staying in a star hotel at Guindy for the past two days after raid. It is a routine raid made by the officials. They perform raids after the release of every film of big stars.
Earlier, superstar Rajini, who has received good tax payer award for every (15 years consecutively) also met the same raid after the release of*Chandramukhi*and in the beginning of the year. Another leading star of the Industry Vijay also experienced IT raid after the release of*Pokkiri.

http://www.filmibeat.com/tamil/news/2007/surprise-raid-ajith-house-191207.html

ArulprakasH
20th November 2015, 08:26 PM

People know who is desperate here. I asked you a simple question and you are taking it way bringing in another site. Further you are asking clarifications to me about the content posted in the site. FYI I'm not working for a any news media.

One India - Tax Evasion
Vikatan - Tax Evasion
BW - Tax Evasion
The Hindu - Tax Evasion
etc

All were fake. They copied news from an ajith fan article and posted in their sites.

Why couldn't be these anti-Vedhalam article is sourced from an Ajith hater's article?

Nawaaz
20th November 2015, 08:29 PM
Vijay being clean responded to it. AM Ratnam why so quite? All those site says about AM Ratnam and distributors. Please note that was direct comment from distributor and not cooked up one. But why IT raid article never said what happened but just blabber? Proof kondu varaenu pona Hindu kooda kaanom

Again let that be true, why no action on Vijay so far? That too after evading for 5 years? Do you think person like Vijay/ajith/rajini can evade IT?

Nawaaz
20th November 2015, 08:35 PM
Anyways I'm out of this now. Enough. If you think movie like vedalam is good enough and its a BB, keep celebrating. [emoji106]

Russellbba
20th November 2015, 09:07 PM

5th slide -

ரஜினியை மிஞ்சிவிட்டார், தாண்டிவிட்டானு செய்திகள் வர்ரதால காண்டான தட்ஸ்டுபாக்கூர் டிங்கர் aka ஷங்கர்,

டிங்கர்.. ஹாஹாஹா :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

எப்பவுமே குடுத்த காசுக்கு மேலே கூவுவாரு பாவம்.. He is the poor mans Sridhar Thollai, sorry pillai

Freedom
20th November 2015, 10:30 PM
செந்தில்: அண்ணே, நான் எவ்ளோ ட்விட்டர்ல இருந்து போஸ்ட் எடுத்து எவளோ நிரூபிசலும் யாரும் வேதாளம் பிளாப்னு ஒத்துக்க மாடேர்குறாங்கணே .....

கவுண்டர் : அடேய் , உன்ன மாதிரி ஒருத்தன் அவங்கள விட புத்தி சாலியா அவன்னுங்களுக்கு எல்லாம் பொறாம டா . நீ என்ன பண்ணு , உன்னோட பொன்னான ட்விட்டர் பார்வோர்ட் எல்லாம் தஞ்சாவூர் கோவில் கல்வெட்டுல எழுதி வச்சிட்டு பக்கதுல உக்காந்துக்கோ! உன்னக்கு பின்னால வர சந்ததிகள் அத படிச்சி தெரிஞ்சிபாங்க. இதுக்கு நடுவுல நீ லேட்டஸ்ட் டா வந்த பிளாக்பஸ்ட்டர் காவியத்த பாத்து சதோஷமா உன் பொழுத கழி!!

புரிஞ்சிகிட்டவன் பிஸ்தா!!

thamiz
20th November 2015, 11:55 PM
https://www.spicinemas.in/chennai/show-times

சத்யராஜின் ஒரு நாள் இரவில் 4 ஷோ போட்டு இருக்காங்க. ஒரு ஷோ கூட ஹவ்ஸ் ஃபுல் இன்னும் ஆகலை! ஆனால் ஜேம்ஸ் பாண்ட் படம், ஹிந்திப் படம் எல்லாம் ஹவ்ஸ் ஃபுல் ஆகுது! :(

thamiz
20th November 2015, 11:58 PM
ஆனாலும் இந்ந்த அஜீத் ரசிகர்களும் ரஜினி ரசிகர்களும் ரொம்ப மோசம்ப்பா.. என்னதான் சிண்டுமுடிச்சு விட்டாலும் "போயி வேற வேலை இருந்தாப் பாரு"னு சிண்டு முடிச்சு விடுறவங்களை கண்டுக்கிறதே இல்லை. They must be depressed now ! :lol:

thamiz
21st November 2015, 12:01 AM
ஆந்திராவில் போன வாரம் வெளியான அமலா நாகார்ஜூன் மகன் நடிச்ச அகில் ஃப்ளாப் ஆயிடுச்சு. தூங்காவனம் தெலுகு வேர்ஷைன் வைட் ரிலீஸ் ஆகியிருக்கு. ஹைதரபாத்தில் மட்டும் 40 திரயரங்குகளில்! :)

sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
21st November 2015, 12:08 AM
தமிழ்லயே க்ளிக் ஆகலை http://www.newtamilcinema.com/kamal-makes-what/ ஆந்திரால ஒண்ணும் நடக்காதுன்னு தான் தோணுது. may be some 1st weekend gains.

thamiz
21st November 2015, 12:12 AM
தமிழ்லயே க்ளிக் ஆகலை http://www.newtamilcinema.com/kamal-makes-what/ ஆந்திரால ஒண்ணும் நடக்காதுன்னு தான் தோணுது. may be some 1st weekend gains.

So far in Andhra, the reviews are all reasonably good. It has chances! Let us see! :)

Amarshiva
21st November 2015, 12:13 AM

it's completely a crap article sakala..neegan etha vachi pottingannu theriyala..but unmaya numma threala podunga..

thamiz
21st November 2015, 12:19 AM
ஆர் எஸ் அந்தனன் இப்போ தளப் பெயரில் "நியு" சேர்த்துக்கொண்டாரா?! I was wondering about that site which was poured with ads and annoying for a while and so I ignored that. This new site looks fine! :)

sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
21st November 2015, 12:19 AM
it's completely a crap article sakala..neegan etha vachi pottingannu theriyala..but unmaya numma threala podunga..

If its false/fake, மகிழ்ச்சி தான்! போக, எனக்கு ஆரம்பத்துல இருந்தே இந்த ப்ராஜெக்ட்ல ஆர்வம் இல்லைன்னு சொல்லிருந்தேன்! Only thing is it took very less time of his!

thamiz
21st November 2015, 12:21 AM
Honestly I think Kamal should release viswaroopam-2. That can certainly take him "up"! He needs to get serious and work with aascar to release it as early as he can! :)

Freedom
21st November 2015, 02:26 AM
ஆனாலும் இந்ந்த அஜீத் ரசிகர்களும் ரஜினி ரசிகர்களும் ரொம்ப மோசம்ப்பா.. என்னதான் சிண்டுமுடிச்சு விட்டாலும் "போயி வேற வேலை இருந்தாப் பாரு"னு சிண்டு முடிச்சு விடுறவங்களை கண்டுக்கிறதே இல்லை. They must be depressed now ! :lol:

சொன்னா புரியறவன் கிட்ட சொல்லமுடியும் , இல்லேனா ........ (fill in the blanks)

Nawaaz
21st November 2015, 08:04 AM
You don't need pistha, mundiri kotta, badam parupu etc to understand this comedies

http://i67.tinypic.com/2zdt7o4.jpg

leosimha
21st November 2015, 09:02 AM
You don't need pistha, mundiri kotta, badam parupu etc to understand this comedies

http://i67.tinypic.com/2zdt7o4.jpg
Lingaa or Rajini or Thoongavanam or Kamal is not at all in our eyes or target....what is most important is it has convincingly beaten other actor and his movies simply astonishingly.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

shwas
21st November 2015, 01:34 PM
Damiz depressed noyhinh happend that she comes as munswamy pr218 n puts thousand crappy posts on kamal.... n poking kamal fans... worst is rjini fans in thatstamil en vazhi suppra star page all 3rd rate websites talking crap abt all stars.... poramai pudicha mentals running those sites

all snr hubbers know naradhar damiz

sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
21st November 2015, 02:27 PM
Haha!! That "Baba 8Crores in Sappaan Daaw" "Linga Ran 100 Days in 3 chennai theaters Daaw" Actually he is the Guru of the "Daaw" Culture! ;) ;)

so not surprising, his fans trying to create ruckus in fake avatars! :lol:

Munsamy
21st November 2015, 05:48 PM
TV hashtag filled with lot of positive tweets, some of them appears as genuine audience, not kamal fans!
https://twitter.com/hashtag/vedhalam?f=tweets&vertical=default&src=hash

whereas other moive hashtag.... :)

In spite of all these things TV seems to have got beaten by V by a handsome margin.
It proves their respective star powers.

https://www.spicinemas.in/chennai/show-times/22-11-2015?seats=10

Vedhalam still has 23 shows including the huge sathyam screen.
TV seems to have only 17 listings in much smaller screens.

Many shows are almost full for Vedhalam, but not much for TV.

Munsamy
21st November 2015, 05:53 PM
Kamal is trying very hard and desperately to make at least the telugu version as a decent draw at BO. Hope his meeting with Chandrababu naidu and frenetic promotions save him at the BO.

Munsamy
21st November 2015, 06:02 PM
Vedhalam still has the most shows in most of the multiplexes and A centres followed by Spectre. TV seems to have fizzled out.

Its worth to recall that self proclaimed critics claimed TV is meant for A centre class audiences and Vedalam is a crass masala meant for B and C.

pushpak
21st November 2015, 06:18 PM
Kamal is trying very hard and desperately to make at least the telugu version as a decent draw at BO. Hope his meeting with Chandrababu naidu and frenetic promotions save him at the BO.

Keep hoping Ms Munsamy :-)

sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
21st November 2015, 06:37 PM

He met Arvind Kejriwal and Chandrababu Naidu to seek govt co-operation for All India Technicians training! Kamal is not going to get any money for that. He is a very selfless person, unlike the star who met Kalaignar karunanidhi to ask his balance salary (black or white both is ok! :lol: ) he has to get for his brammaanda padam directed by brammaanda director. Alas, the satellite channel based productoun house didnt pay the balance salary, citing the profits are less ;) ;)

All that aside, Cheekati Raajyam is doing well all over AP! :thumbsup:

sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
21st November 2015, 06:44 PM
What is desperation?! Announcing shooting spot in malaysia and selecting public places to shoot, where crowd is already there, and using that crowd to make publikutty. And posing pics, eating food along with lyric writer and spreading it in media, that is simplicity!

He is the guru for publikutty simplicity! ;)

Making a film without songs and very less of regular commercial elements is NOT desperation but Courage, Boldness!! வேற யாருக்கும் இந்த தைரியம்லாம் லேது! புது டைரக்ட்டரோட படம் நடிக்கிறோம், டான் சப்ஜெக்ட் தான், நல்ல எதிர்பார்பு இருக்குதான், ஆனாலும், 2000 துவங்கி கிடைச்ச நாலு பல்பு ஃப்ளாப்பு போல ஆகிடாம இருக்கணும்னு, சிக்னலுக்கு சிக்னல் காரை நிறுத்தி செல்ஃபி பப்ளிகுட்டி பண்றது & பாத்ரூம் ட்ரெஸயே ஃபோட்டோ போஸ் குடுத்துட்டு சிம்ப்ளிசிட்டி பப்ளிகுட்டி பண்றதுக்கு பேர் தான் desperation! முனுசாமிகளுக்கு முக்கினாலும் courage, boldness வரப்போறதில்ல!

thamiz
21st November 2015, 07:23 PM
All that aside, Cheekati Raajyam is doing well all over AP! :thumbsup:

Great news! :clap:

Where did you hear from, sakala? :)

sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
21st November 2015, 07:55 PM
http://patrikai.com/%E0%AE%8E%E0%AE%95%E0%AF%8D%E0%AE%B8%E0%AF%8D%E0%A E%B3%E0%AF%82%E0%AE%9A%E0%AE%BF%E0%AE%B5%E0%AF%8D-%E0%AE%B5%E0%AF%87%E0%AE%A4%E0%AE%BE%E0%AE%B3%E0%A E%AE%E0%AF%8D-%E0%AE%B5%E0%AE%9A%E0%AF%82/

ரஜினியின் லிங்காவுக்கும் இப்படித்தான் செய்திகள் வந்தன. கடைசியில் விநியோகஸ்தர்கள் தலையில் துண்டு போட்டுக்கொள்ள வேண்டிய நிலைமை. இதனால் ரஜினியே பணத்தைத் திருப்பிக்கொடுத்தாரே..”
“இதுபோன்று..”
“கொஞ்சம் இருங்கள். இப்படி பணத்தை திருப்பிக்கொடுப்பதில் எனக்கு உடன்பாடு இல்லை. ஆரம்பத்திலேயே தனக்கான நியாயமான சம்பளத்தை அவர் வாங்க வேண்டும். முறைகேடான சம்பளம் வாங்கிவிட்டு, பிறகு திருப்பிக்கொடுப்பது என்பது தேவையில்லாத வேலை. ரஜினிதான் இந்த தவறான முன்னுதாரணத்தை ஏற்படுத்தினார். அது காலைச் சுற்றிய பாம்பாகிவிட்டது!”

ALWAR_AJITH
21st November 2015, 08:03 PM
What is desperation?! Announcing shooting spot in malaysia and selecting public places to shoot, where crowd is already there, and using that crowd to make publikutty. And posing pics, eating food along with lyric writer and spreading it in media, that is simplicity!

He is the guru for publikutty simplicity! ;)

Making a film without songs and very less of regular commercial elements is NOT desperation but Courage, Boldness!! வேற யாருக்கும் இந்த தைரியம்லாம் லேது! புது டைரக்ட்டரோட படம் நடிக்கிறோம், டான் சப்ஜெக்ட் தான், நல்ல எதிர்பார்பு இருக்குதான், ஆனாலும், 2000 துவங்கி கிடைச்ச நாலு பல்பு ஃப்ளாப்பு போல ஆகிடாம இருக்கணும்னு, சிக்னலுக்கு சிக்னல் காரை நிறுத்தி செல்ஃபி பப்ளிகுட்டி பண்றது & பாத்ரூம் ட்ரெஸயே ஃபோட்டோ போஸ் குடுத்துட்டு சிம்ப்ளிசிட்டி பப்ளிகுட்டி பண்றதுக்கு பேர் தான் desperation! முனுசாமிகளுக்கு முக்கினாலும் courage, boldness வரப்போறதில்ல!

select malaysia as shooting spot is director decision ithule rajini engrinthu vantharu? :confused2: and malaysiaku vanthu public place le shoot pannama set pota shoot panna mudiyum? :hammer: enna sir comedy panringe.. and fyi there is everyday 100 of fans waiting outside hotel even hot or rain.. yen sir ungeluku rajini mele ipdi oru gandu? Mudiyele sir :cry3:

shwas
21st November 2015, 08:16 PM
meeting politicians...telling he is old friend..different frm falling on feet n saying that leader is GOD.....:hammer: rjini

sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
21st November 2015, 08:20 PM
அவர் குசேலன் குப்ளிசிட்டிக்காக பால் தாக்ரே கால்ல விழுந்து கடவுளேன்னு கும்பிட்டு போஸ் குடுத்தா அது தப்பில்ல. ஆனா டெல்லி/ஆந்திரா சி.எம்களை சந்திச்சி all india cinema technicians workshopக்கு ஒத்துழைப்பு கேட்டா அது desparate பப்ளிசிட்டியாம்! பப்ளிசிட்டிக்கு கூட பொது சேவை செய்ய மனசில்லாதவரின் ஃபேன்ஸ்! :lol:

படம் ரிலீசாகுறதுக்கு முன்னாடி, ஆடியோ லாஞ்ச் ல “எனக்கு அரசியலுக்கு வர பயம் இல்ல, தயக்கம் தான்” அப்படின்னு பேசுறது தான் அல்ப்பை & desparate பப்ளிசிட்டி!

Munsamy
21st November 2015, 09:56 PM
yen sir ungeluku rajini mele ipdi oru gandu? Mudiyele sir :cry3:

Is it not obvious ??
Try to imagine when your favorite is getting beaten consistently at BO for about 25 years even after desperately trying many things.

Munsamy
21st November 2015, 10:22 PM
படம் ரிலீசாகுறதுக்கு முன்னாடி, ஆடியோ லாஞ்ச் ல “எனக்கு அரசியலுக்கு வர பயம் இல்ல, தயக்கம் தான்” அப்படின்னு பேசுறது தான் அல்ப்பை & desparate பப்ளிசிட்டி!

Arasiyalla ithellam sagajamappa.
People do all kinds of chink chak, bootlicking, etc with politics and politicians to make money through films.
No star in our industry is an exception.
Some samples:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWfUrzt5MuE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_41aSHl6rc

irir123
21st November 2015, 10:30 PM
http://patrikai.com/%E0%AE%8E%E0%AE%95%E0%AF%8D%E0%AE%B8%E0%AF%8D%E0%A E%B3%E0%AF%82%E0%AE%9A%E0%AE%BF%E0%AE%B5%E0%AF%8D-%E0%AE%B5%E0%AF%87%E0%AE%A4%E0%AE%BE%E0%AE%B3%E0%A E%AE%E0%AF%8D-%E0%AE%B5%E0%AE%9A%E0%AF%82/

ரஜினியின் லிங்காவுக்கும் இப்படித்தான் செய்திகள் வந்தன. கடைசியில் விநியோகஸ்தர்கள் தலையில் துண்டு போட்டுக்கொள்ள வேண்டிய நிலைமை. இதனால் ரஜினியே பணத்தைத் திருப்பிக்கொடுத்தாரே..”
“இதுபோன்று..”
“கொஞ்சம் இருங்கள். இப்படி பணத்தை திருப்பிக்கொடுப்பதில் எனக்கு உடன்பாடு இல்லை. ஆரம்பத்திலேயே தனக்கான நியாயமான சம்பளத்தை அவர் வாங்க வேண்டும். முறைகேடான சம்பளம் வாங்கிவிட்டு, பிறகு திருப்பிக்கொடுப்பது என்பது தேவையில்லாத வேலை. ரஜினிதான் இந்த தவறான முன்னுதாரணத்தை ஏற்படுத்தினார். அது காலைச் சுற்றிய பாம்பாகிவிட்டது!”

can you prove that the above interview is true??

shwas
21st November 2015, 10:32 PM
try to interlink kamal n vijay... nice try.. ajith fans a cover pana try panranga pangali bots..juz like rajini ;)

. ajith going to meet karunanidhi after the speech n then saying he came to thank karunanidhi... thats also same as kamal giving a thanq u note..nice try :lol:

rajini tata went against her n then surrendering n licking... maintaing same status is something sivaji rao cannot do.. jittery businessman... :hammer: rajini

rajini will go lick boots n do cigarette tricks to get money...his fans r poor souls who still believe this fake man

why pangali fans n their fake bots come n talk crap about kamal when rajini has changed to only money making mode? if rajini has done so well then dey shud try to talk abt him.. not kamal :lol2:

sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
21st November 2015, 10:42 PM
Kamal rightly and BOLDly says "நீதி சற்றே நின்று வந்தாலும்” :clap:

Atleast Roopam was banned wantedly by அரசியல் ரவுடிகள். No one cant do anything about that and them. Thatswhy even when Baba film box was hijacked by JeyamKondaan PMK Cadres, instead of taking legal action then and there itself, rajini decided to show his "political power" in 2004 and makde comedy of himself. Not only that, சொந்த ரசிகர்களுக்கே அடி வாங்கிக்கொடுத்தார். எலக்*ஷினில் குடுத்த வாய்ஸும் நாய்ஸ் ஆனது தான் மிச்சம். பின்பு தன் இன்ஃப்ளூயுன்ஸ் மூலம் சிலவருடங்கள் பின்னர் ராமதாசை சிறைக்கு அனுப்பினார். இதை மொதல்லியே செஞ்சிருக்கலாமே பாபா!! So nobody is gonna win against political rowdies.

ஆனா, லிங்காவுக்கு என்ன அரசியல் பிரச்சனை அல்லது தடை இருந்துச்சி?! வெட்டியா, “பயம் இல்ல தயக்கம் தான்”ன்னு டயலாக் விட என்ன ப்ரெஷ்ஷர் இருந்துச்சி?! அல்லது குசேலனை மும்பைல ரிலீஸ் செஞ்சே ஆகவேண்டிய கட்டாயம் என்ன இருந்துச்சி? அப்பயும், கடைசில ஃப்ளாப் ஆகி, ஒரே வாரத்துல அதை தூக்கிட்டு, மீண்டும் தசாவதாரம் தான் போட்டாங்க! இப்படி ஒண்ணுமே இல்லாத சூழல்லயும் ஓவரா வசனம் பேசுறது, கால்ல விழுறதுக்கு பேர் தான் Desparation. Not, forced fake-respect when your Multi Crore worth house is at stake

Munsamy
21st November 2015, 10:47 PM
try to interlink kamal n vijay... nice try :lol2:

Why not ?
They both are DOCTORS. Both are image conscious. Would never come out without wig/dye and 100% makeup.
Promote their films by all possible means. They appear in almost all the top TV channels and travel to many cities in south India (not just TN) before their movie release.
They both wont shy away from praising anyone to gain an advantage.
Playing the "tamil" card, etc and many more similarities.
:lol2: :lol2:

shwas
21st November 2015, 10:50 PM
kamal never went against jj.. if anything he was the only one who did live show for jayatv boldly without bothering that dmk is in power... unlike sivaji rao who went against her n then surrendered to her.....this is total admission.. chumma padayappa mannan edutha mattum podadhu tata...

shwas
21st November 2015, 10:54 PM
poor pangali bots... they will interlink kamal n ajith if ajith is challenging them too.. it may hav already happened with thatstamil n their sapprastar blogs already targeting all stars.... :lol2:

ajith actually comes without makeup in his films.. kamal vijay also have.. tata vandha bad smell thaan...

tata putting mehendi dye over his white hair in public from 80s itself :lol2: :lol:

tata also goes to different countries n does promotion... n he does other cheap tactics like standing out on limousine n does a oorvelam... lol worst is now tata coming out in bathing suit :hammer:

Munsamy
21st November 2015, 10:58 PM
இப்படி ஒண்ணுமே இல்லாத சூழல்லயும் ஓவரா வசனம் பேசுறது, கால்ல விழுறதுக்கு பேர் தான் Desparation. Not, forced fake-respect when your Multi Crore worth house is at stake

There is no difference here. All these actors do anything for money. Different strategies, styles....but nobody is straight forward. They all try to appease the politicians and wont go against anyone. Gutless, spineless chink chaks.

shwas
21st November 2015, 10:58 PM
Kamal rightly and BOLDly says "நீதி சற்றே நின்று வந்தாலும்” :clap:

Atleast Roopam was banned wantedly by அரசியல் ரவுடிகள். No one cant do anything about that and them. Thatswhy even when Baba film box was hijacked by JeyamKondaan PMK Cadres, instead of taking legal action then and there itself, rajini decided to show his "political power" in 2004 and makde comedy of himself. Not only that, சொந்த ரசிகர்களுக்கே அடி வாங்கிக்கொடுத்தார். எலக்*ஷினில் குடுத்த வாய்ஸும் நாய்ஸ் ஆனது தான் மிச்சம். பின்பு தன் இன்ஃப்ளூயுன்ஸ் மூலம் சிலவருடங்கள் பின்னர் ராமதாசை சிறைக்கு அனுப்பினார். இதை மொதல்லியே செஞ்சிருக்கலாமே பாபா!! So nobody is gonna win against political rowdies.

ஆனா, லிங்காவுக்கு என்ன அரசியல் பிரச்சனை அல்லது தடை இருந்துச்சி?! வெட்டியா, “பயம் இல்ல தயக்கம் தான்”ன்னு டயலாக் விட என்ன ப்ரெஷ்ஷர் இருந்துச்சி?! அல்லது குசேலனை மும்பைல ரிலீஸ் செஞ்சே ஆகவேண்டிய கட்டாயம் என்ன இருந்துச்சி? அப்பயும், கடைசில ஃப்ளாப் ஆகி, ஒரே வாரத்துல அதை தூக்கிட்டு, மீண்டும் தசாவதாரம் தான் போட்டாங்க! இப்படி ஒண்ணுமே இல்லாத சூழல்லயும் ஓவரா வசனம் பேசுறது, கால்ல விழுறதுக்கு பேர் தான் Desparation. Not, forced fake-respect when your Multi Crore worth house is at stake

a thanks to cm happens when ppl with balls like kamal, ajith, vijay have voiced agaisnt them... not toal surrender like tata :lol:

Munsamy
21st November 2015, 11:01 PM
ajith actually comes without makeup in his films.. kamal vijay also have.. tata vandha bad smell thaan...

Joke of the decade :lol: :lol: :lol:

Kamal and Vijay without?????? :lol: :lol:

They never come out without make up.

Who has seen them without make up ????? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

shwas
21st November 2015, 11:02 PM
do u think all strs need 2 kg powder makeup dye in their films like tata ???

:lol: :lol2: :poke:

Munsamy
21st November 2015, 11:07 PM
do u think all strs need 2 kg powder makeup dye in their films like tata ???

:lol: :lol2: :poke:

Do you honestly believe kamal doesn't use dye, powder, paint, prosthetic stuff, etc :lol::lol::lol:
Ayyo pavam :lol:

shwas
21st November 2015, 11:14 PM
Kamals oldest brothers r still healthy n look young.. :clap:

rajini did a plastic surgery to correct this face...n used all sorts of dye n lotions to get hair.. he still wont act without a wig.. dont compare him to kamal, ajith, vijay

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/Tg5rFL7b_x8/hqdefault.jpg

sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
21st November 2015, 11:20 PM
There is no difference here. All these actors do anything for money. Different strategies, styles....but nobody is straight forward. They all try to appease the politicians and wont go against anyone. Gutless, spineless chink chaks.

அப்படியே டமில் மேடம் இஸ்டைல் இருக்கு இந்த போஸ்ட்ல! ;) :lol: உங்க தலைவர் மாதிரியே உங்களுக்கும் நடிக்க வரலை! கொண்டை தெரியுது! :rotfl:

Munsamy
21st November 2015, 11:21 PM
dont compare him to kamal, ajith, vijay[/img]

Cycle gap'la you have put today's kamal and Vijay on par with Ajith.

Kamal and Vijay CANNOT and WILL NOT come out without make up. Forget about appearing in movies....they cant even appear outside their home without make up :lol::lol::lol:

sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
21st November 2015, 11:21 PM
எது தைரியம்? எது வீரம்?! தமிழ்நாட்ல படத்தை நிறுத்தியும், ஏகப்பட்ட பிரஷர் போட்டும், ஒரு சீன் கூட உங்களால வெட்ட முடியல! 7 இடத்துல வெறும் ஆடியோ ம்யூட் தான்! அதுவும் கூட வசனம் எல்லாம் இல்ல, குரான் வாசிப்பு/இசை மட்டுமே! யார்கிட்ட?!? :thumbsup:

sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
21st November 2015, 11:23 PM
Cycle gap'la you have put today's kamal and Vijay on par with Ajith.

Kamal and Vijay CANNOT and WILL NOT come out without make up. Forget about appearing in movies....they cant even appear outside their home without make up :lol::lol::lol:

எப்டி?!? நீங்க விடாம கமலையும் விஜையையும் சேர்த்து வெச்சி, விஜய் ஃபேன்ஸையும் ரஜினிக்கெதிரா பேச வெச்சி சண்டை மூட்ட்லாம்னு ஐடியா செஞ்சும் விடாம பல்பு வாங்குறீங்களே, அப்படியா?!?

ரஜினிக்கெதிரா பேச கமல் ஃபேன்ஸ் நாங்க போதும்! நாங்களே அதிகம், பரவால்ல! பழைய பங்காளி உறவு! இதுல எதுக்கு அஜித் விஜை ஃபேன்ஸ் எல்லாம் இழுத்துட்டு?! நான் அவங்க யார் கிட்டயும் பேசாம, என் வேலையை மட்டும் பார்க்கிறேன்! :)

shwas
21st November 2015, 11:28 PM
Daily rajini apllies lotion n cream....dr is working in apollo hospital...he used to look so bad due to cigarettes...alocohol..mhair dye...hair lotion to grow hair...n is now suffering with so much medicines ...

Munsamy
21st November 2015, 11:30 PM
எது தைரியம்? எது வீரம்?! தமிழ்நாட்ல படத்தை நிறுத்தியும், ஏகப்பட்ட பிரஷர் போட்டும், ஒரு சீன் கூட உங்களால வெட்ட முடியல! 7 இடத்துல வெறும் ஆடியோ ம்யூட் தான்! அதுவும் கூட வசனம் எல்லாம் இல்ல, குரான் வாசிப்பு/இசை மட்டுமே! யார்கிட்ட?!? :thumbsup:

He didn't come out of it through legal or straight forward means.
He could release the movie only after back door negotiations, settlements, chink chaks, etc.

sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
21st November 2015, 11:31 PM
Do you honestly believe kamal doesn't use dye, powder, paint, prosthetic stuff, etc :lol::lol::lol:
Ayyo pavam :lol:

எல்லார்க்கும் தான் வயசு ஆகும். ஆனா, குடி, பொடி, சிகிரெட், ......, இப்படி ஒண்ணையும் விட்டுவைக்காம உடம்பை நாசம் செஞ்சவரோட, ஆரம்பத்துல இருந்தே உடல் மனம் ரெண்டையுமே ஆரோக்யமாவும் வலிமையாவும் பராமரிக்கிற கமலோட என்ன கம்பேரிசன் வேண்டி இருக்கு?!?

Munsamy
21st November 2015, 11:33 PM
எப்டி?!? நீங்க விடாம கமலையும் விஜையையும் சேர்த்து வெச்சி, விஜய் ஃபேன்ஸையும் ரஜினிக்கெதிரா பேச வெச்சி சண்டை மூட்ட்லாம்னு ஐடியா செஞ்சும் விடாம பல்பு வாங்குறீங்களே, அப்படியா?!?

ரஜினிக்கெதிரா பேச கமல் ஃபேன்ஸ் நாங்க போதும்! நாங்களே அதிகம், பரவால்ல! பழைய பங்காளி உறவு! இதுல எதுக்கு அஜித் விஜை ஃபேன்ஸ் எல்லாம் இழுத்துட்டு?! நான் அவங்க யார் கிட்டயும் பேசாம, என் வேலையை மட்டும் பார்க்கிறேன்! :)

Its not a lot different from you. When we are talking about TV and V's BO you are hell bent in bringing up Rajini and Linga.
We are all in the same boat.

shwas
21st November 2015, 11:33 PM
periyavanga yaaruna vanga...thenaruraru thambi....

sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
21st November 2015, 11:36 PM
He didn't come out of it through legal or straight forward means.
He could release the movie only after back door negotiations, settlements, chink chaks, etc.

He didnt go and fall on feet. He boldly tried Legal Option. Whole country கழுவி ஊத்திஃபைட் her and supported kamal. She was forced to give a fake interview een after which nobody believed her. Her image was damaged like anything. After that, settlement, discussion ன்னு சும்மா டம்மிக்கு ஏதோ செஞ்சாங்க. என்ன கிழிக்க முடிஞ்சதுன்னேன்?!? ஆடியோ ம்யூட் தான், அதுவும், வசனம் இல்ல. Came our like a boss!! 8-) 8-) இப்பவும் மேடத்தை நிக்கவெச்சி கேள்வி கேக்கலாம்! இவ்ளோ பிரச்சனை பண்ணீங்களே கடைசில ஏன் உங்களாலயே ஒரு சீனும் வெட்ட முடியலன்னு!

Munsamy
21st November 2015, 11:38 PM
எல்லார்க்கும் தான் வயசு ஆகும். ஆனா, குடி, பொடி, சிகிரெட், ......, இப்படி ஒண்ணையும் விட்டுவைக்காம உடம்பை நாசம் செஞ்சவரோட, ஆரம்பத்துல இருந்தே உடல் மனம் ரெண்டையுமே ஆரோக்யமாவும் வலிமையாவும் பராமரிக்கிற கமலோட என்ன கம்பேரிசன் வேண்டி இருக்கு?!?

How do you know for sure about kamal ???
Have you seen him without make up ????
:lol:

shwas
21st November 2015, 11:38 PM
madam was not bashed by kamal.. he can still meet n be cordial... unlike mr rao who went against her n now turned dummy piece...

sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
21st November 2015, 11:40 PM
Its not a lot different from you. When we are talking about TV and V's BO you are hell bent in bringing up Rajini and Linga.
We are all in the same boat.

நானா ஒண்ணும் லிங்கா பத்தி பேசலையே இந்த பேட்டி, கலைப்புலி சேகரன் குடுத்தது. இது வேதாளம் பத்தினது.

ஆனா இதுல லிங்கா பத்தி அவர் சொன்னதால அதை மட்டும் நான் போஸ்ட் செஞ்சேன்! முறைகேடான சம்பளம் வாங்கி அடுத்தவங்க வயித்துல அடிச்சார் உங்க தலைவர், அப்படின்னு நான் சொல்லலை, கபாலி ப்ரொட்யூசரோட தம்பி கலைப்புலி சேகரன் சொன்னது! :poke:

sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
21st November 2015, 11:41 PM
How do you know for sure about kamal ???
Have you seen him without make up ????
:lol:

உஸ்ஸ்ஸ், Tamil Madam, அதான் “எல்லார்க்கும் தான் வயசு ஆகும்.” ந்னு தெளிவா சொல்லிருக்கேனே?!? ஸ்பூன்ஃபீட் செஞ்சாதான் புரியுமா?!?

Munsamy
21st November 2015, 11:42 PM
He didnt go and fall on feet. He boldly tried Legal Option.

He withdrew the case :)

Came our like a boss!! 8-) 8-) இப்பவும் மேடத்தை நிக்கவெச்சி கேள்வி கேக்கலாம்! இவ்ளோ பிரச்சனை பண்ணீங்களே கடைசில ஏன் உங்களாலயே ஒரு சீனும் வெட்ட முடியலன்னு!

Instead he came out wimping and praising JJ and after cutting few scenes and audio.
http://www.firstpost.com/bollywood/vishwaroopam-ban-muslim-groups-end-protest-haasan-to-cut-7-scenes-611216.html

Munsamy
21st November 2015, 11:45 PM
உஸ்ஸ்ஸ், Tamil Madam, அதான் “எல்லார்க்கும் தான் வயசு ஆகும்.” ந்னு தெளிவா சொல்லிருக்கேனே?!? ஸ்பூன்ஃபீட் செஞ்சாதான் புரியுமா?!?

That's what I have been saying all along. They both depend on make up due to age....no difference. But atleast rajini has guts to appear without make up off screen.
:poke:

shwas
21st November 2015, 11:48 PM
muslim leaders withdrew the case....aiyo kozhanda

shwas
21st November 2015, 11:49 PM
nice joke...rajini daily has lotion, medicine n in past few plastic surgery to keep that face.... fake man

sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
21st November 2015, 11:50 PM
That's what I have been saying all along. They both depend on make up due to age....no difference. But atleast rajini has guts to appear without make up off screen.

Again :poke: to YOU only, Tamil Madam! Do u remember when u came in ur ogriginaal id, i hav said that there are many many things you either dont know about both kamal/rajini or you pretend to! This case its former! கமல் சமீப காலங்களில் பொது நிகழ்ச்சிகள்ல எப்படி வரார்னு, எல்லா நிகழ்ச்சிகளையும், எல்லா ஸ்டில்ஸையும் பாத்திருக்கீங்களா?!? பாத்திருக்கீங்களா?!? பாத்திருக்கீங்களா?!? :lol:

Munsamy
21st November 2015, 11:50 PM
Just for fun:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODcorUghVzc

I am not responsible if you relate Urmila and JJ here.

sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
21st November 2015, 11:52 PM
He withdrew the case :)

Instead he came out wimping and praising JJ and after cutting few scenes and audio.
http://www.firstpost.com/bollywood/vishwaroopam-ban-muslim-groups-end-protest-haasan-to-cut-7-scenes-611216.html

1) She also had no option other than calling both parties for a mutual discussion. In fact she was indirectly forced to, by whole nation. மானம் போச்சி!

2) டமில் மேடம், எங்க, என்னென்ன சீன்ஸ் வெட்டினாங்கன்னு லிஸ்ட் போட்டு சொல்லுவீங்களாம்!! :rotfl:

Munsamy
21st November 2015, 11:55 PM
பாத்திருக்கீங்களா?!? பாத்திருக்கீங்களா?!? பாத்திருக்கீங்களா?!? :lol:

How many ever times you ask, the answer is same. Nobody has seen him without make up.....and no one will ever see him without make up.
:poke::poke::poke:

shwas
21st November 2015, 11:55 PM
i still think damiz n his pangali bots can try harder than this... jj clearly told her problems..there were court cases frm both leaders as well as kamal.... it was all planned well in advance bcoz of theater owners case happening too...still situation got resolved ith leaders n kamal...

kamal n jj never have any direct clashes.. in fact he was still selling movie n doing equality to jaya tv as much as sun tv... i know one fake man who went voiced agains tjj n then now surrendered to her... n now dummy piece... just like pmk backfired...

sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
21st November 2015, 11:56 PM
Just for fun:

I am not responsible if you relate Urmila and JJ here.

அட என்ன டமில் மேடம் நீங்க! கார்டூனாவே போட்டு நாறடிச்சாங்களே, மறந்துட்டீங்களா?!?

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Dd8ilf3yjhk/U01NMFyo_FI/AAAAAAAABU8/Wyba3D5W45I/s1600/Dinamani+Cartoon+on+mental's+apology_2-+aug+1++2008.jpg

irir123
21st November 2015, 11:59 PM
oh! where and when was this cartoon?? is this serious? and I thought no one dare speak/illustrate in this fashion

Munsamy
22nd November 2015, 12:00 AM
kamal n jj never have any direct clashes.. in fact he was still selling movie n doing equality to jaya tv as much as sun tv...

He boldly tried Legal Option. Whole country கழுவி ஊத்திஃபைட் her and supported kamal. She was forced to give a fake interview een after which nobody believed her. Her image was damaged like anything.

Decide what is true among yourselves and come back.

sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
22nd November 2015, 12:02 AM
How many ever times you ask, the answer is same. Nobody has seen him without make up.....and no one will ever see him without make up.
:poke::poke::poke:

ok, time to spoonfeed you. நீங்க பாக்கலைன்னு சொல்லுங்க. யாருமே பாக்கலைன்னு அடிச்சி விடாதீங்க. except some hair loss, there is no change both with or without makeup, for his face!

Not only that, he once proved that he doesnt use Botox. see @ 00.37

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBLsKo4Zcnw&feature=youtu.be&t=37s

If u use botox, ur skin will become hard. but kamal face is not like that. Also he emotes very well. Even in Uttama villain, the scene where jayaram talks about his daughter, kamal cries, emotes, even his கன்னக்கதுப்பு will act! Unlike some wooden faced actors who have went far far far kilometers away from basic acting

shwas
22nd November 2015, 12:03 AM
both r true...kozhanda paiya...kamal had no issues with admk or jj.... but she stopped the film... he still got support frm whole nation n also got it resolved legally n with muslim leaders.. he sent a tanq note to all parties involved including her...

compre that to having issues against her and then ... :lol: :lol2:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Dd8ilf3yjhk/U01NMFyo_FI/AAAAAAAABU8/Wyba3D5W45I/s1600/Dinamani+Cartoon+on+mental's+apology_2-+aug+1++2008.jpgpp

Munsamy
22nd November 2015, 12:03 AM
muslim leaders withdrew the case....aiyo kozhanda

"Haasan said they would withdraw their petition in the Madras High Court challenging the two-week ban and expressed hope that the government would revoke its action that drew nation-wide criticism for stifling freedom of expression.

Tamil Nadu Muslim Munnetra Kazhagam representative M H Jawahirullah, MLA, said Haasan has agreed for some cuts in the film, portions of which Muslims had deemed to be offensive.

The filmmaker has agreed to drop seven scenes from the film that the Muslim groups had problems with and have agreed to muting some other scenes. "We will put something else in the place of those scenes," Haasan said while addressing the media."

Ayyo pavam.....

Munsamy
22nd November 2015, 12:05 AM
resolved legally

Not true :lol:
Case withdrawn.

shwas
22nd November 2015, 12:05 AM
cigarette, alcohol, hair medicine, dye made rajini looking so bad... n wen he said he going to himalayas.. he went to ayruvedic doctors there to repair his face n health....we dont want to talk abt tata bcoz he is friend of kamal... u guys forcing us..

sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
22nd November 2015, 12:07 AM
Decide what is true among yourselves and come back.

Both are true. and also one more thing. he even did a பட்டிமன்றம் in jaya tv after Roopam, that program was on request of Aascar, the producer of Roopam2. Kamal mentioned that in that program itself. Means, he still has and can hae business links with Jaya tv, like any other channel. that doesnt change the fact that he won against JJ in roopam issue. NONE of the viewers after watching the movie said it had something against muslims. so its pure open defeat of JJ. Of course kamal lost few Crores in Box office but he is not a பணப்பேராசை வெறி பிடித்த நடிகர்! You want to box things as either black or white, that too without logic, forgeting there are gray areas in between!

Last but not least, Kamal was conferred PadmaBhushan, after roopam release. much later, in fact. For one to get that award, CM of that state shud write a letter reccomending the candidate, to PResident. Its a norm! And its still her rule only, fyi! ;) ;)

shwas
22nd November 2015, 12:08 AM
cases also withdrawn by muslim leaders first ..n thats his counter charge...

http://www.thenational.ae/news/world/south-asia/kamal-haasan-to-remove-scenes-offensive-to-muslims-in-vishwaroopam

Islamic groups have promised to call off their protests against the film and withdraw legal cases that they have filed against the filmmaker.

do u know that the court asked for amicable sitdown of both parties? u dont know anything...

like i said.. kamal n jj have no issues against each other... its rajini who is trying to make peace with her n bending down to her...after wat he did..

sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
22nd November 2015, 12:08 AM
donating Kidney transplant between non-related persons is an illegal offence in india. just saying.

Russellbba
22nd November 2015, 12:09 AM
அட என்ன டமில் மேடம் நீங்க! கார்டூனாவே போட்டு நாறடிச்சாங்களே, மறந்துட்டீங்களா?!?

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Dd8ilf3yjhk/U01NMFyo_FI/AAAAAAAABU8/Wyba3D5W45I/s1600/Dinamani+Cartoon+on+mental's+apology_2-+aug+1++2008.jpg

மைக் புடிச்சதும் வாய்க்கு வந்தபடி பேசவேண்டியது ... அப்புறம் போதை தெளிஞ்சதும் கால்ல விழவேண்டியது...

ஆனா பாருங்க, கால்ல விழாத கட்சியோ, ஆளோ ஒருத்தர் பாக்கி கிடையாது.. பாரபட்சம் பாக்காம காலில் விழும் தலீவர் எங்கள் sooobarrrr staru

shwas
22nd November 2015, 12:10 AM
oh! where and when was this cartoon?? is this serious? and I thought no one dare speak/illustrate in this fashion
yes... too much i feel.. but then pangali bots want to talk crap

Munsamy
22nd November 2015, 12:10 AM

Could be from some of sakala's favorite fake twitter hanldes.....just like the one below....

whats the scene/place-in-the-song where kamal and his son both watches கத்தி movie?! :) :D i missed it both times!

shwas
22nd November 2015, 12:13 AM
cant make out sarcasm :lol:

Munsamy
22nd November 2015, 12:13 AM
kamal n jj have no issues against each other

that doesnt change the fact that he won against JJ in roopam issue. NONE of the viewers after watching the movie said it had something against muslims. so its pure open defeat of JJ.

Rightu !!!

Munsamy
22nd November 2015, 12:15 AM
cant make out sarcasm :lol:

You mean sakala couldn't make that out ???

http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthread.php?11434-KAMALHAASAN-in-quot-Thoongavanam-quot-Rajesh-M-Selva-Ghibran&p=1268490&viewfull=1#post1268490

:lol::lol:

shwas
22nd November 2015, 12:15 AM
wat.. u dont think nation n kamal didn't win against jj.. film came out n succeeded... but still the beauty is kamal wont fight against jj...because he has no political motives.. like our sivaji rao.. who got back in his face..

sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
22nd November 2015, 12:16 AM
cases also withdrawn by muslim leaders first ..n thats his counter charge...

http://www.thenational.ae/news/world/south-asia/kamal-haasan-to-remove-scenes-offensive-to-muslims-in-vishwaroopam

Islamic groups have promised to call off their protests against the film and withdraw legal cases that they have filed against the filmmaker.

do u know that the court asked for amicable sitdown of both parties? u dont know anything...

like i said.. kamal n jj have no issues against each other... its rajini who is trying to make peace with her n bending down to her...after wat he did..

நாம இவ்ளோ தூரம் எல்லாம் விளக்கம் கொடுக்க அவசியமில்லை. சமூகக்கருத்து சொல்லி படமெடுக்கவே தைரியமில்லாம வெறும் மசாலா படங்களா எடுத்து, ரிஸ்க் எடுக்காம, சேஃபா ஒரு ஓரமா ஒடுங்கி இருக்குறவர் உங்க டலைவர். நாம அப்டியா?! சமூகக்கருத்து, அதுவும் அடுத்த டைரக்டரை விட்டு வசனம் எழுதச்சொல்லாம கமலே எழுதி, அதுவும் kind of taking sides and stands and facing the undue wrath of certain section of ppl, all for saying a truth on soceity!

ஹீரோ சாகுறாப்ல படம் எடுக்க கூட தைரியம் இல்ல. அட அவ்ளோ ஏன், எஸ்பிபி தவிர வேற யாராச்சும் இண்ட்ரோ பாட்டு பாடினா படம் ஒடாது போன்ற குருட்டு செண்டிமெண்ட்க்களை எல்லாம் புடிச்சி தொங்கிட்டிருக்குற பழமைவாத ஆள்! நாம முற்போக்கானவங்க! these ppl not worth!

shwas
22nd November 2015, 12:16 AM
மைக் புடிச்சதும் வாய்க்கு வந்தபடி பேசவேண்டியது ... அப்புறம் போதை தெளிஞ்சதும் கால்ல விழவேண்டியது...

ஆனா பாருங்க, கால்ல விழாத கட்சியோ, ஆளோ ஒருத்தர் பாக்கி கிடையாது.. பாரபட்சம் பாக்காம காலில் விழும் தலீவர் எங்கள் sooobarrrr staru

pangali bots get back in face... n will claim innocence...

sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
22nd November 2015, 12:18 AM

அண்ணாத்தை இப்படித்தான், ஈழப்போருக்கு எதிரான கண்டன நிகழ்ச்சிக்கு போனாரு. அவனவன் உசுர கொடுத்தும் கண்ணீர் விட்டு, கடுங்கோபத்துடனும் பேசிட்டிருக்காங்க, அண்னாத்த மைக்க புடிச்சோண்ணே “இந்த விழாவிற்கு வருகை தந்திருக்கும்.......”ன்னு ஆரம்பிக்கிறாரு :rotfl: :( சுத்தி உள்ளவங்கல்லாம் கொலவெறியோட பாக்க, உடனே சுதாரிச்சி மாத்தி பேசுறாரு... இந்த லட்சணத்துல தான் இருக்கு நிலமை...

Munsamy
22nd November 2015, 12:19 AM
wat.. u dont think nation n kamal didn't win against jj.. film came out n succeeded... but still the beauty is kamal wont fight against jj...because he has no political motives.. like our sivaji rao.. who got back in his face..

Rightu
So he won against JJ without when there was no fight.

:lol::lol:

venkkiram
22nd November 2015, 12:21 AM
அண்ணாத்தை இப்படித்தான், ஈழப்போருக்கு எதிரான கண்டன நிகழ்ச்சிக்கு போனாரு. அவனவன் உசுர கொடுத்தும் கண்ணீர் விட்டு, கடுங்கோபத்துடனும் பேசிட்டிருக்காங்க, அண்னாத்த மைக்க புடிச்சோண்ணே “இந்த விழாவிற்கு வருகை தந்திருக்கும்.......”ன்னு ஆரம்பிக்கிறாரு :rotfl: :( சுத்தி உள்ளவங்கல்லாம் கொலவெறியோட பாக்க, உடனே சுதாரிச்சி மாத்தி பேசுறாரு... இந்த லட்சணத்துல தான் இருக்கு நிலமை...

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

shwas
22nd November 2015, 12:21 AM
jj came n stopped..we dont go for fights.. we just win past any small barricades...

best part kamal told is lets go for ahimsa... n not react back to goondas n govmt... pangli fans wont get all this.. :wave:

sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
22nd November 2015, 12:24 AM

recent announcement from cm for sivaji mani mandapam, everyone praised wuoting her name directly. Our man!! he said அரசு தன்னை பெருமைப்படுட்திக்கொண்டது and thatsall! didnt even mention her name even once! அது தைரியம்!

There is even a bigger one! She conducted cinema 100 yeard function and everyone on stage praised her like anything. But our man, ஒரு வார்த்தை கூட பாராட்டி பேசலை. அவங்க பேரைக்கூட சொல்லலை, just spoke ONLY about the pride of Cinema industry and its legends! Like a BOSS!! எங்க மறுபடி சொல்லுங்க, Like a BOSS!!! :smokesmirk:

That vid is very much available in utube! இது தைரியம்! இது வீரம்!!

Munsamy
22nd November 2015, 12:24 AM
நாம இவ்ளோ தூரம் எல்லாம் விளக்கம் கொடுக்க அவசியமில்லை. சமூகக்கருத்து சொல்லி படமெடுக்கவே தைரியமில்லாம வெறும் மசாலா படங்களா எடுத்து, ரிஸ்க் எடுக்காம, சேஃபா ஒரு ஓரமா ஒடுங்கி இருக்குறவர் உங்க டலைவர். நாம அப்டியா?! சமூகக்கருத்து, அதுவும் அடுத்த டைரக்டரை விட்டு வசனம் எழுதச்சொல்லாம கமலே எழுதி, அதுவும் kind of taking sides and stands and facing the undue wrath of certain section of ppl, all for saying a truth on soceity!

ஹீரோ சாகுறாப்ல படம் எடுக்க கூட தைரியம் இல்ல. அட அவ்ளோ ஏன், எஸ்பிபி தவிர வேற யாராச்சும் இண்ட்ரோ பாட்டு பாடினா படம் ஒடாது போன்ற குருட்டு செண்டிமெண்ட்க்களை எல்லாம் புடிச்சி தொங்கிட்டிருக்குற பழமைவாத ஆள்! நாம முற்போக்கானவங்க! these ppl not worth!

Kamal still has not done away with liplocks, over exposure of female actors, etc. He still has some hangover from his "half naked dance with silk" days....

Munsamy
22nd November 2015, 12:25 AM
recent announcement from cm for sivaji mani mandapam, everyone praised wuoting her name directly. Our man!! he said அரசு தன்னை பெருமைப்படுட்திக்கொண்டது and thatsall! didnt even mention her name even once! அது தைரியம்!

There is even a bigger one! She conducted cinema 100 yeard function and everyone on stage praised her like anything. But our man, ஒரு வார்த்தை கூட பாராட்டி பேசலை. அவங்க பேரைக்கூட சொல்லலை, just spoke ONLY about the pride of Cinema industry and its legends! Like a BOSS!! எங்க மறுபடி சொல்லுங்க, Like a BOSS!!! :smokesmirk:

That vid is very much available in utube! இது தைரியம்! இது வீரம்!!

Then why did he go there ??
:lol::lol: Veeram !!! :lol::lol:

Munsamy
22nd November 2015, 12:27 AM
best part kamal told is lets go for ahimsa... n not react back to goondas n govmt...

Yes ahimsa is the best option "after" losing the battle through legal means :lol:

shwas
22nd November 2015, 12:27 AM
அண்ணாத்தை இப்படித்தான், ஈழப்போருக்கு எதிரான கண்டன நிகழ்ச்சிக்கு போனாரு. அவனவன் உசுர கொடுத்தும் கண்ணீர் விட்டு, கடுங்கோபத்துடனும் பேசிட்டிருக்காங்க, அண்னாத்த மைக்க புடிச்சோண்ணே “இந்த விழாவிற்கு வருகை தந்திருக்கும்.......”ன்னு ஆரம்பிக்கிறாரு சுத்தி உள்ளவங்கல்லாம் கொலவெறியோட பாக்க, உடனே சுதாரிச்சி மாத்தி பேசுறாரு... இந்த லட்சணத்துல தான் இருக்கு நிலமை...:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl2:

sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
22nd November 2015, 12:29 AM
jj came n stopped..we dont go for fights.. we just win past any small barricades...

best part kamal told is lets go for ahimsa... n not react back to goondas n govmt... pangli fans wont get all this.. :wave:

சரி, சமூகத்துக்கு தான் எதுவும் செய்யலை, (காவிரிக்கு தனியா உண்ணாவிரத ஸ்டண்ட், ஒரு கோடி என் போக்கெட்லருந்து குடுப்பேன் etc) சொந்த ரசிகர்களுக்காவது செஞ்சாரா?! சொன்னதையாச்சும் செஞ்சாரா?!

http://goo.gl/ap4k3u

உங்களது பாபா படத்துக்கு தொல்லை கொடுத்ததால் பா.ம.க.வை தோற்கடிக்க வேண்டும் என்று 2004ம் ஆண்டு தேர்தலில் முழங்கினீர்கள். இதை வேத வாக்காகக கொண்டு, உங்கள் ரசிகர்கள், மதுரைக்கு வந்த ராமதாஸுக்கு கறுப்புக்கொடி காட்டினர். அப்போது நடந்த மோதலில் உங்கள் ரசிகர்கள் கடுமையாக தாக்கப்பட்டனர். மருத்தவமனயி்ல சேர்க்கப்பட்டனர். அவர்களை நேரில் சந்தித்து ஆறுதல் கூறப்போவதாக சொன்னீர்கள். செய்தீர்களா?

shwas
22nd November 2015, 12:29 AM
pangali bot going cheap n meaningless n in circles... gud nite sagas...

Munsamy
22nd November 2015, 12:35 AM
pangali bot going cheap n meaningless n in circles... gud nite sagas...

mothalla konjam thanniya kudinga.....you would be very tired after such field work

sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
22nd November 2015, 12:36 AM
Yes ahimsa is the best option "after" losing the battle through legal means :lol:

ரஜினி மாதிரி, சொந்த ரசிகர்களையே சுயநலமா தூண்டிவிட்டு, (அதுவும் எப்ப, பாராளுமன்ற தேர்தல் இந்தாளுக்கு தன்னோட ஒரு தியேட்டர் பட பொட்டிய தூக்கினதுக்கு பழிவாங்க பயன்படுத்துவார்) ரசிகர்களுக்கு அடிவாங்கி குடுப்பது தானா அஹிம்சை?! (அப்புறம் அந்த ரசிகர்களை சந்திக்கவும் இல்லை ஆறுதல் சொல்லவும் இல்லை, வாயிஸ் விட்டதும் வேலைக்காகலை)

இல்லை, “தண்ணி தரமாட்டான்னா அவனை உதைக்க வேணாமா உதைக்க?!” அப்படின்னு பேசினாரே அது அஹிம்சையா?! (அப்புறம் அதுக்காக மன்னிப்பு கேட்டது வேற கதை)

Munsamy
22nd November 2015, 12:37 AM

Sometimes people blabber when under pressure. Cant help it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k20lo06fN9M

:rotfl::rotfl:

Munsamy
22nd November 2015, 12:39 AM
ரஜினி மாதிரி, சொந்த ரசிகர்களையே சுயநலமா தூண்டிவிட்டு

Prove it. Did you get that from your favorite fake twitter handles ?

sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
22nd November 2015, 12:42 AM
Prove it. Did you get that from your favorite fake twitter handles ?

ரஜினியே வந்து சொன்னாலும் நீங்க ஏத்துக்கபோறதில்ல. ஏற்கனவே சுட்டி குடுத்தேன், http://patrikai.com/%E0%AE%9A%E0%AE%99%E0%AF%8D%E0%AE%95%E0%AE%AE%E0%A F%81%E0%AE%AE%E0%AF%8D-%E0%AE%B5%E0%AF%87%E0%AE%A3%E0%AE%BE%E0%AE%AE%E0%A F%8D-%E0%AE%92%E0%AE%B0%E0%AF%81-%E0%AE%AA%E0%AE%A4%E0%AE%B5%E0%AE%BF/

அதை படிக்கிற பழக்கமும் இல்ல, 2004ல என்ன நடந்துச்சின்னு கவனிக்கவும் இல்ல. ஊருக்கே தெரிஞ்ச விஷயத்துக்கு ப்ரூஃப் வேணுமாம் ப்ரூஃப்! அதான் நீங்க ஒரிஜினல் ஐடில இருக்கப்ப சொன்னேனே, உங்களுக்குல்லாம் ரஜினி பத்தியே ஒண்ணும் தெரியாதுன்னு! இதுல கமல் பத்தி வேற பேசுறீங்க!!

sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
22nd November 2015, 12:43 AM
Sometimes people blabber when under pressure. Cant help it.

:rotfl::rotfl:

கமல் குடிச்ச மாதிரி நடிக்கிறாரு. அப்படியேன்னாலும் இன்னிவரை ஸ்ராங்கா ஆரோக்கியமா இருக்காரு. ஓவரா குடிச்சி கிட்னி ஃபெயிலியர் ஆகி சிங்கப்ப்பூர் போய் ஆபரேஷன் செஞ்சிட்டு வரலை.

Munsamy
22nd November 2015, 12:45 AM
ரஜினியே வந்து சொன்னாலும் நீங்க ஏத்துக்கபோறதில்ல. ஏற்கனவே சுட்டி குடுத்தேன், http://patrikai.com/%E0%AE%9A%E0%AE%99%E0%AF%8D%E0%AE%95%E0%AE%AE%E0%A F%81%E0%AE%AE%E0%AF%8D-%E0%AE%B5%E0%AF%87%E0%AE%A3%E0%AE%BE%E0%AE%AE%E0%A F%8D-%E0%AE%92%E0%AE%B0%E0%AF%81-%E0%AE%AA%E0%AE%A4%E0%AE%B5%E0%AE%BF/

Where are the quotes from Rajini ?