PDA

View Full Version : Tamil Cinema Box Office

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8

Russellaxt
15th October 2015, 01:13 AM
:rotfl: can't control my laugh on black tickets calculation :rotfl:

Nawaaz, no kidding, just see below posts how beautifully the "FACTS" have been presented with 100% solid reliable evidence,

http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showpost.php?p=1192104

http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showpost.php?p=1192101

http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showpost.php?p=1191816

You should try and read the whole thread, Lingaa thread is a Bodhi tree, yenna sometimes you will be ordered to get out so appa appa get out break yeduthukkanga

Ivanga sonna facts-am mathavanga yellarum.......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thamiz
15th October 2015, 02:30 AM
Media is definitely portraying the budget to be well above 100c. But its not too hard to believe it considering the expenses it could have incurred.

Puli is a high budget Indian Tamil Movie, the total budget of the movie is around Rs. 118 Crore.
http://www.infomovies.in/first-day-total-box-office-collection-of-puli-movie-2015puli-total-collection-report-1213/

http://www.ibtimes.co.in/puli-budget-vijay-starrer-more-118-crore-629420
http://behindwoods.com/tamil-movies-cinema-news-15/ilayathalapathy-vijays-puli-with-a-whopping-budget-of-118-crores.html
Vijay's Puli budget is 120 crores - Chimbudevan | Shruti Hassan | Hansika: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIw4PdHYYp8

Today, the non-believers about this budget figure are Vijay fans.. All others believe that Puli could be a 100 + core budget movie! :)

I think they have their own reasons to believe or not to believe! :oops:

Nawaaz
15th October 2015, 02:42 AM
Nawaaz, no kidding, just see below posts how beautifully the "FACTS" have been presented with 100% solid reliable evidence,

http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showpost.php?p=1192104

http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showpost.php?p=1192101

http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showpost.php?p=1191816

You should try and read the whole thread, Lingaa thread is a Bodhi tree, yenna sometimes you will be ordered to get out so appa appa get out break yeduthukkanga

Ivanga sonna facts-am mathavanga yellarum.......

Girish everybody here knows about thamiz :lol: but black ticket calculation sounds funny...appo appadi pannitu ippo factu factu comedy pannuranga..

thamiz
15th October 2015, 02:52 AM
Girish everybody here knows about thamiz :lol: but black ticket calculation sounds funny...appo appadi pannitu ippo factu factu comedy pannuranga..

I think Girish "made up" that "serious joke"! I am really impressed with "Girish's creativity"! I mean Girish's "fabricated facts" :lol:

Russellaxt
15th October 2015, 02:56 AM
I think Girish "made up" that "serious joke"! I am really impressed with "Girish's creativity"! I mean Girish's "fabricated facts" :lol:

Made up? You are welcome to see the links I have given which are your own posts unless multiple people are posting under your name

thamiz
15th October 2015, 03:04 AM
Made up? You are welcome to see the links I have given which are your own posts unless multiple people are posting under your name

You go, dig out and COPY and PASTE, let me see. I am positive I would have never supported such a CLAIM. I am sorry I have to say "you are lying" unless you "copy and paste" and show me that I supported such a stupid claim! Go, hunt, and paste it here. I am waiting!

Russellaxt
15th October 2015, 04:24 AM
You go, dig out and COPY and PASTE, let me see. I am positive I would have never supported such a CLAIM. I am sorry I have to say "you are lying" unless you "copy and paste" and show me that I supported such a stupid claim! Go, hunt, and paste it here. I am waiting!

I guess Tapatalk links don't open exact post when opened on direct website

So, in summary, if you see those posts of baseless claims being made for Linga and claims being made by you about Lingaa collecting 100 crores in 3 days based on black tickets you accept
"YOU ARE A BIG MOUTH LIAR WHO MAKES STUPID CLAIMS" ?

thamiz
15th October 2015, 04:39 AM
I guess Tapatalk links don't open exact post when opened on direct website

Lame excuses!

Get out of tapatalk and "copy post"!!

Otherwise, I have to conclude that you are a liar and manipulative!

Russellaxt
15th October 2015, 04:47 AM
Lame excuses!

See post no.1010 on below link

http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthread.php?10967-Super-Star-in-amp-as-LINGAA-%E2%99%A0Anushka-%E2%99%A0ARR-%E2%99%A0KS-Ravikumar/page101

thamiz
15th October 2015, 05:38 AM
See post no.1010 on below link

http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthread.php?10967-Super-Star-in-amp-as-LINGAA-%E2%99%A0Anushka-%E2%99%A0ARR-%E2%99%A0KS-Ravikumar/page101

//Lingaa' Box Office: Rajini's Film Sets 5 New Records at Collection Centres

1) "Lingaa" got the biggest opening (first day) of the year in Tamil Nadu as the film made ₹12.8 crore and broke the record of "Kaththi", which earned ₹12.5 crore.

2) "Lingaa" has approximately grossed ₹32 crore on the first day worldwide in two versions and became the biggest Tamil opener of the year. It beat Vijay's "Kaththi", which had made ₹ 23.45 crore on the first day.

3) "Lingaa" registered the highest collection for the year in Chennai in the first weekend by making ₹2.70 crore. It beat Suriya's "Anjaan", which had made ₹2.36 crore in the capital city of Tamil Nadu.

4) "Lingaa" registered the biggest all time first weekend record as it grossed ₹86 crore (Unconfirmed). Once again, it has beaten "Kaththi", which grossed ₹71 crore worldwide.

5) "Lingaa" has got the biggest opening weekend of the year for a Tamil movie in international circuits like the US (₹8.41 crore) and Canada (₹4.24 lakh). It broke the records of "Kaththi" that had earned ₹3.42 crore and ₹3.55 lakh respectively. //

Here it is!!!

This is not what you said.

You said, how much money it made in selling tickets in black or some nonsense!!

Russellaxt
15th October 2015, 05:42 AM
//Lingaa' Box Office: Rajini's Film Sets 5 New Records at Collection Centres

1) "Lingaa" got the biggest opening (first day) of the year in Tamil Nadu as the film made ₹12.8 crore and broke the record of "Kaththi", which earned ₹12.5 crore.

2) "Lingaa" has approximately grossed ₹32 crore on the first day worldwide in two versions and became the biggest Tamil opener of the year. It beat Vijay's "Kaththi", which had made ₹ 23.45 crore on the first day.

3) "Lingaa" registered the highest collection for the year in Chennai in the first weekend by making ₹2.70 crore. It beat Suriya's "Anjaan", which had made ₹2.36 crore in the capital city of Tamil Nadu.

4) "Lingaa" registered the biggest all time first weekend record as it grossed ₹86 crore (Unconfirmed). Once again, it has beaten "Kaththi", which grossed ₹71 crore worldwide.

5) "Lingaa" has got the biggest opening weekend of the year for a Tamil movie in international circuits like the US (₹8.41 crore) and Canada (₹4.24 lakh). It broke the records of "Kaththi" that had earned ₹3.42 crore and ₹3.55 lakh respectively. //

Here it is!!!

This is not what you said.

You said, how much money it made in selling tickets in black or some nonsense!!

Here is that nonsense, copy and paste these posts too same as you copied and pasted the earlier post

Post no 1086 & 1086 on below link:

http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthread.php?10967-Super-Star-in-amp-as-LINGAA-%E2%99%A0Anushka-%E2%99%A0ARR-%E2%99%A0KS-Ravikumar&p=1192101&viewfull=1#post1192101

thamiz
15th October 2015, 05:42 AM

This is what you claimed in your "fabricated joke". NOt what is posted in #1010 !!

thamiz
15th October 2015, 05:44 AM
100-crore collection is justified here!!!

///லிங்கா டிக்கெட் விலை எவ்வளவு.........100 கோடி சாதனை எப்படி?

By Web Dinamani, சென்னை

First Published : 16 December 2014 02:36 PM IST

புகைப்படங்கள்

சூப்பர் ஸ்டார் ரஜினி காந்த் நடிப்பில் லிங்கா படம் கடந்த டிச.12ம் தேதி உலகம் முழுவதும் கிட்டத்தட்ட 3000 திரையரங்குகளில் வெளியானது என்று தகவல்கள் தெரிவிக்கின்றன. தமிழகத்தில் மொத்தம் 720 திரையரங்குகளில் லிங்கா திரையிடப்பட்டதாக கூறப்படுகிறது.

முதல் நாளில் 52 கோடியும், இரண்டாவது நாளில் 27 கோடியும், மூன்றாவது நாள் 24 கோடியும் வசூல் செய்திருப்பாக லிங்கா தயாரிப்பு நிறுவனத்தின் நெருங்கிய வட்டாரங்கள் தெரிவித்ததாக இணையங்களில் செய்திகள் பரவிவருகின்றன. இது எந்த அளவிற்கு உண்மை என்பதை தயாரிப்பு நிறுவனம் தரப்பில் இருந்து அதிகாரப்பூர்வமாக எந்தகருத்தும் இதுவரை தெரிவக்கப்படவில்லை. எனினும், தற்போது 100 கோடி வசூல் என்று உலாவி வரும் செய்திகளுக்கு லிங்கா தயாரிப்பு நிறுவனம் இது வரை மறுப்பு தெரிவிக்கவில்லை.

இந்நிலையில் 3 நாட்களில் 100 கோடி ரூபாய் லிங்கா படம் வசூலித்து எப்படி என்ற பல்வேறு தரப்பில் இருந்து கேள்விகள் எழுப்பப்படுகிறது. காரணம், டிக்கெட் விலை தமிழகத்தில் அரசு நிர்ணயித்த டிக்கெட் கட்டணத்தைவிட அதிகமாகவே நிர்ணயம் செய்யப்பட்டது. சென்னையில் ரூ.1000க்கும் மேல் முதல் நாள் டிக்கெட் கட்டணம் இருந்தாக பலர் தெரிவித்தனர். இதே போல் தமிழகத்தின் மற்றப் பகுதிகளிலும், 500 ரூபாய்க்கும் மேல் டிக்கெட் கட்டணம் இருந்ததாக தகவல்கள் தெரிவிக்கின்றன. இதே போல் ரசிகர்கள் ஷோ என்ற பெயரில் கடந்த 3 நாட்களில் அதிக ஷோ ஓட்டப்பட்டு டிக்கெட் கட்டணமும் பன்மடங்கு வசூலிக்கப்ட்டது.

தணிக்கை துறை லிங்கா படத்திற்கு யூ சான்றிதழ் வழங்கியுள்ள நிலையில். அரசு நிர்ணயித்த டிக்கெட் கட்டணம், தமிழகத்தில் ஒருசில அரங்குகளை தவிர, எங்குமே வசூலிக்கப்படவில்லை என்பதே மறுக்க முடியாத உண்மை. உயர்நீதிமன்ற உத்தரவு, மீறப்பட்டுள்ளது. எந்த மாவட்டத்திலும் இது குறித்து நடவடிக்கை எடுக்கப்பட்டதாக, இதுவரை எந்த செய்திகளும் வெளியாகவில்லை. திரையரங்குகளில் அதிக கட்டணம் வசூலிக்கப்பட்டதாக புகார்கள் எழுந்தால் மட்டுமே நேரடியாக சென்று அதிகாரிகள் விசாரிக்கின்றனர். தானாக முன்வந்து விசாரிப்பதில்லை என்று பரவலாக ரசிகர்கள் தரப்பில் இருந்து புகார்கள் எழுந்துள்ளது. ரஜினி, கமல், விஜய், அஜீத், உள்ளிட்ட முன்னனி நடிகர்கள் படங்கள் வெளியாகும் போது அதிக கட்டணம் வசூலிக்கப்படுவது வாடிக்கையாகவே உள்ளது. இதனை தடுக்க அரசு நடவடிக்கை எடுக்க வேண்டும் என்று ரசிகர்கள் கோரிக்கை விடுத்துள்ளனர்.///

where does it say, it was sold in black?? The ticket price was over-priced it has been said. You fabricated it with your "lying skills! :lol:

thamiz
15th October 2015, 05:47 AM
***As the tickets are over-priced some people know that it is quite possible to collect 100-crore for super star movie in three days.

One kind of people accept to blame rajini !

The other kind dont want to accept as it makes their star power becoming smaller !

Either ways it goes against Rajini! ***

READ THIS!!!

thamiz
15th October 2015, 05:51 AM
I cut and pasted everything

Russellaxt
15th October 2015, 05:56 AM
So those 5 statements you made in the first post are Facts based on reliable sources?

100cr in 3 days is also reliable source?

1000rs & 500 RS tickets in TN is legal and not black tickets?

All your sources & information is perfect but the links and infos provided by others here for Puli is all BS right?

thamiz
15th October 2015, 05:57 AM
I know what I posted.

///இன்று இன்னும் ஒரு காட்சி பார்க்க வேண்டியிருக்கிறது. அதனை பார்த்து விட்டு ரசிகனை உள் தள்ளி விமர்சகனாய் ஏகப்பட்ட சர்ச்சைகளோடு நாளை பதிவிடுகிறேன்.

இந்த ஒரு காட்சி பார்க்க 1200 ஓவா செலவு பண்ணது ஜீரணிக்க முடியவில்லை. ரூம் போட்டு மகாதியானத்துடன் புலம்பி விட்டு நாளை வருகிறேன்.

ஆரூர் மூனா//

This was posted by a known blogger. READ what he has SAID!!

Russellaxt
15th October 2015, 05:59 AM
Did the blogger say he bought 1200 RS ticket which is not in black?

thamiz
15th October 2015, 06:00 AM
So those 5 statements you made in the first post are Facts based on reliable sources?

100cr in 3 days is also reliable source?

1000rs & 500 RS tickets in TN is legal and not black tickets?

All your sources & information is perfect but the links and infos provided by others here for Puli is all BS right?

What I posted about Lingaa was also criticized as BS!! GET that in your brain!!

thamiz
15th October 2015, 06:01 AM

I padi $20 in US. Is that black or white??

thamiz
15th October 2015, 06:05 AM

1200 ரூ்பாய்க்கு சிங்காரவேலன் (டிஸ்ட்ரிப்யூட்ட்டரே)) விக்கிறதுக்கும் எவனோ ஒரு ஏழை 50 ரூபாய்க்கு வாங்கி 1000 ரூபாய்க்கு விக்கிறதுக்க்கும் உள்ள வித்தியாசம் முதலில் தெரிந்து கொள்ளும்!

Russellaxt
15th October 2015, 06:32 AM
What I posted about Lingaa was also criticized as BS!! GET that in your brain!!

ohh appave sollitaangala? still brainla yeralaiya?

Russellaxt
15th October 2015, 06:35 AM
I padi $20 in US. Is that black or white??

tho paruda, the Dinamalar article based on which you made claims clearly says 1000 RS, 500 Rs, etc iN TN, ippadi yellam twist panreengalae maa

Russellaxt
15th October 2015, 06:39 AM
1200 ரூ்பாய்க்கு சிங்காரவேலன் (டிஸ்ட்ரிப்யூட்ட்டரே)) விக்கிறதுக்கும் எவனோ ஒரு ஏழை 50 ரூபாய்க்கு வாங்கி 1000 ரூபாய்க்கு விக்கிறதுக்க்கும் உள்ள வித்தியாசம் முதலில் தெரிந்து கொள்ளும்!

if someone can understand please explain what this amma is trying to say, Singaravelan 1200 kku vitha black, poor guy sells 50 RS ticket for 1000 not blacka?

why bringing Singaravelan & Yezhai story here in first place? Rajini Padam effect? Naan Yezhai pakwan etc?

thamiz
15th October 2015, 09:37 AM
if someone can understand please explain what this amma is trying to say, Singaravelan 1200 kku vitha black, poor guy sells 50 RS ticket for 1000 not blacka?

why bringing Singaravelan & Yezhai story here in first place? Rajini Padam effect? Naan Yezhai pakwan etc?

Even if someone explains, I doubt very much whether you will understand. So, let it go and continue your "fabricated facts" stories! :)

thamiz
15th October 2015, 09:40 AM
tho paruda, the Dinamalar article based on which you made claims clearly says 1000 RS, 500 Rs, etc iN TN, ippadi yellam twist panreengalae maa

It was a simple question. Let me make it easier..

"I paid $20 in US for Lingaa. Is that black or white??"

Pick one answer

1) yes, it is black

2) No, it is white

3) I dont know. It is too much for my intellectual ability

Please dont pick up them all! :lol:

Russellmvr
15th October 2015, 10:22 AM
Thamiz, my humble request.. please konjam respect-a peasalaame...

thamiz
15th October 2015, 10:34 AM
Thamiz, my humble request.. please konjam respect-a peasalaame...

Pardon me, Muthalvan Sir? When did I disrespect you?

sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
15th October 2015, 11:51 AM
Linga 100Crores in 3 days shud be the biggest comedy in the whole history of World cinema!!! Becos

1) 3rd day itself, the video of Radharavi scolding twitter and online audience who criticize and make fun of Linga, got released

2) 4th day itself, KS Ravikumar's baloon interview "புடிச்சா பாரு புடிக்கலைனா வெளிய போ” interview came and feeded ppl to make memes on that

Which means the too bad negative result spread like wildfire on 1st day itself and 2nd day itself it was concluded. Infact i saw some pics of "குறைந்தபட்ச கட்டணம்” posters posted in some towns, 3rd day itself. இப்படி இருக்குறப்ப 100 crores in 3 days shud be biggest comedy. Even total collections wont be 100 crores i guess

So called Singaravelan's video came on 7th day morning only, becos some ppl claim that his video only caused damage( LOL!) but the audience response/WOM, Radharavi Speech KSR Interview, itself done enuf damages. Singaravelan just exposed it and confirmed it. If not Singaraelan, Linga total collections wud be atleast 500Crores!

Poornima
15th October 2015, 12:28 PM
Look Who's Talking. starring john travolta. cute movie.

sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
15th October 2015, 12:41 PM
That's actually "Look Who's Talking Too" Lol!

Russellaxt
15th October 2015, 04:31 PM
It was a simple question. Let me make it easier..

"I paid $20 in US for Lingaa. Is that black or white??"

Pick one answer

1) yes, it is black

2) No, it is white

3) I dont know. It is too much for my intellectual ability

Please dont pick up them all! :lol:

First of all, are you Sober?

When talking about black tickets and rates of the black tickets in Tamilnadu, you start blabbering about ticket rates in USA, about Singaravelan and Yezhai makkal totally out of context and then take a dig at others intellectual ability

Soooper, keep it up and continue making a bigger joke of yourself, all the best

Chikatiloan
15th October 2015, 05:06 PM
Lame excuses!

Yunnum ivinga "Get Out" vaarthaiya vidala pola irukku..adhu ivingala vida maateengutho..

shwas
15th October 2015, 05:50 PM
Dummypiz calling others liar..:lol:

Nawaaz
15th October 2015, 06:32 PM
I never knew black ticket rates will be included in BO. How BO analysts will know how much its sold for in black?

thamiz
15th October 2015, 06:56 PM
First of all, are you Sober?

Jeez!!! :shock:

You can not answer a simple question picking 1 or 2 or 3!!!

I spent lots of my time copying pasting all the worthless stuff you are quoting and asking me to, as your dabbatalk was dysfunctional to do that.

What a waste of time!

thamiz
15th October 2015, 06:58 PM
I never knew black ticket rates will be included in BO. How BO analysts will know how much its sold for in black?

I dont understand why Vijay fans are trying to make a flop movie as a "hit" or "super hit" by cutting down the production cost! I never thought they will try such cheap tricks when the whole world know the TRUTH about the outcome! :)

sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
15th October 2015, 07:12 PM
Whats gr8 in opening day having Rs.1200 black ticket? Papanasam even in its 4th week, Inox bangalore had Rs.650 & Rs.450 tickets for luxury class!

https://twitter.com/tekvijay/statuses/624873320337379328

But any sane mind will understand that neither Black ticket money nor the multiplexes luxury ticket money will go to the producer's hands! Black ticket is for demand! Only the theater fela will reap its profits. Luxury ticket is for the extra facilities provided by the theater! All fans can say is to show off the demand in 1st day or the 4th week, thassaal!!

Russellvzp
15th October 2015, 07:15 PM

I spent lots of my time copying pasting all the worthless stuff you are quoting and asking me to, as your dabbatalk was dysfunctional to do that.

What a waste of time!

Hard to counter your statements. no answers but he's happy to throw ad hominems at you instead, maybe an insult.
You see, 2015 trolls have nothing other then that in their arsenal if you bring up a valid point. better ignore as not worth your time responding or asking them questions.:-D

Russellvzp
15th October 2015, 07:17 PM
Whats gr8 in opening day having Rs.1200 black ticket? Papanasam even in its 4th week, Inox bangalore had Rs.650 & Rs.450 tickets for luxury class!

https://twitter.com/tekvijay/statuses/624873320337379328

But any sane mind will understand that neither Black ticket money nor the multiplexes luxury ticket money will go to the producer's hands! Black ticket is for demand! Only the theater fela will reap its profits. Luxury ticket is for the extra facilities provided by the theater! All fans can say is to show off the demand in 1st day or the 4th week, thassaal!!

sari sari.. papanasam avatar recorda break panniduchi.. poi ippa nimmathiya thoongunga..

all your posts show only one thing, your hatredness to the fellow star you don't like. I swear, it's people like YOU that are killing my buzz over KH movies and make me hate him too.

Russellaxt
15th October 2015, 07:19 PM

What a waste of time!

I am not a MENTAL to answer some freaking stupid multiple choice senseless questions which have no relevance to the subject being discussed and for questions being asked for just diverting the issue, the culprit has been caught red handed and has no defense to some "STUPID CLAIMS" made earlier

I can also give you some multiple choice questions and tell you to pick one of the choices decided by me if that's what you feel is smart thing to do

Russellvzp
15th October 2015, 07:22 PM
Dummypiz calling others liar..:lol:

sari.. what's your credentials buddy before calling others dummypiz? did you even pass 12th i know you said something like you were doing 11th. looking at your "tanglish" it's easy to pinpoint who is dummy peace. you see, your logic eats itself

Russellaxt
15th October 2015, 07:22 PM
Hard to counter your statements. no answers but he's happy to throw ad hominems at you instead, maybe an insult.
You see, 2015 trolls have nothing other then that in their arsenal if you bring up a valid point. better ignore as not worth your time responding or asking them questions.:-D

inga oru Tasmac open aaiduchu, another addition to the list, first read all posts and then comment about valid or invalid points

CEDYBLUE
15th October 2015, 07:25 PM
I dont understand why Vijay fans are trying to make a flop movie as a "hit" or "super hit" by cutting down the production cost! I never thought they will try such cheap tricks when the whole world know the TRUTH about the outcome! :)

Vijay fans right from day one have been talking about how the movie has fallen short of expectations.

The movie have fallen short of expectations for an average Vijay fan, but the numbers are still good. As a fan of Vijay, I am happy that brand Vijay is keeping the movie afloat.

What does the whole world know?

I hope the world knows that there is nothing to choose between a supposed disaster in puli and a supposed better-hit GVM movie

I also hope the world knows how some Rajni fans tried all 'tricks' in the book to elevate Lingaa and how now they are now suddenly surprised and 'never thought' that Vijay fans would resort to 'cheap' tricks.

Fans are fans. We all want our stars to do well. We are all defensive. All birds of the same flock.

So you don't need be too surprised at the actions of Vijay fans :)

sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
15th October 2015, 08:09 PM
sari sari.. papanasam avatar recorda break panniduchi.. poi ippa nimmathiya thoongunga..

all your posts show only one thing, your hatredness to the fellow star you don't like. I swear, it's people like YOU that are killing my buzz over KH movies and make me hate him too.

If someother(like me, for here) can alter ur taste itself to get changed against an artist like KamalHaasan, then u have not been true to ur taste/ரசனை all these days. In short, u urself indirectly say ur taste/art-likeliness is very weak. This is something u need to worry about, and fix it right. I or other kamalfans have nothing towards it.

And next, if you cant find the common link btw that linga 1200rs blackticket issue and Papanasam's high priced ticket, then sorry. i am not interested in spoonfeeding. But ok, i still want to highlight this line! - "multiplexes luxury ticket money will not go to the producer's hands" which means, i am not boasting about the high price! I wish u get atleast this point and what i am trying to say further!

ajaybaskar
15th October 2015, 08:09 PM
Vijay fans right from day one have been talking about how the movie has fallen short of expectations.

The movie have fallen short of expectations for an average Vijay fan, but the numbers are still good. As a fan of Vijay, I am happy that brand Vijay is keeping the movie afloat.

I hope the world knows that there is nothing to choose between a supposed disaster in puli and a supposed better-hit GVM movie

I also hope the world knows how some Rajni fans tried all 'tricks' in the book to elevate Lingaa and how now they are now suddenly surprised and 'never thought' that Vijay fans would resort to 'cheap' tricks.

Fans are fans. We all want our stars to do well. We are all defensive. All birds of the same flock.

I can smell a 'Get out' here.. [emoji12]

Sent from my SM-G531F using Tapatalk

thamiz
15th October 2015, 08:12 PM
I am not a MENTAL to answer some freaking stupid multiple choice senseless questions which have no relevance to the subject being discussed and for questions being asked for just diverting the issue, the culprit has been caught red handed and has no defense to some "STUPID CLAIMS" made earlier

I can also give you some multiple choice questions and tell you to pick one of the choices decided by me if that's what you feel is smart thing to do

You are over-reacting, Girish!

Geniuses do have to take multiple choice questions test to go ahead of their intellectual career too! Dont put yourself down please! :(

thamiz
15th October 2015, 08:16 PM

Well, you seem to know "your world" better! Unfortunately the real world is much bigger than your world. It is not your fault not knowing the world yet. Keep learning! :)

thamiz
15th October 2015, 08:25 PM
sari.. what's your credentials buddy before calling others dummypiz? did you even pass 12th i know you said something like you were doing 11th. looking at your "tanglish" it's easy to pinpoint who is dummy peace. you see, your logic eats itself

You know what is the funny part? A "hit and run troll" claims others as "trolls" all the time! As it is so immobile it is hard to catch and educate all about trolls to that "hit and run troll" ! :(

thamiz
15th October 2015, 08:30 PM
I can smell a 'Get out' here.. [emoji12]

What I see is someone is looking for wrestlng with pigs again. Well, pigs do NOT preach something which they can not follow but human beings do ALL THE TIME! :lol:

venkkiram
15th October 2015, 09:02 PM
மனிதர்கள் மட்டுமே உலவுகிற இடம் என நினைத்திருந்தேன். பன்றிகள் பற்றிய பதிவெல்லாம் பார்க்கும் போது, எதோ ஒரு சரணாலயத்திற்குள் நுழைந்தது போன்ற உணர்வு.

thamiz
15th October 2015, 09:22 PM
மனிதர்கள் மட்டுமே உலவுகிற இடம் என நினைத்திருந்தேன். பன்றிகள் பற்றிய பதிவெல்லாம் பார்க்கும் போது, எதோ ஒரு சரணாலயத்திற்குள் நுழைந்தது போன்ற உணர்வு.

எனக்கும் ஒரு சிலர் பதிவுகளை பார்க்கும்போது கொஞ்ச நாளாவே அப்படித்தான் ஒரு உணர்வு..:oops: Seems like you and I are in the same boat! :)

Chikatiloan
15th October 2015, 10:05 PM

he he..damizha ipdi panreengalae pa ..dalaivar ku irunthuthu BO onnu thaan..adha mattum vachi ivalavu naal otittu irunthaanga..ippa aduthavanga BO matterla kozhapatha undaaka try panni ippa enna aachu..ellam purinjikutaanga epdi dalaivar fans BO hype kodukuranganu..

Chikatiloan
15th October 2015, 10:17 PM
Well, you seem to know "your world" better! Unfortunately the real world is much bigger than your world. It is not your fault not knowing the world yet. Keep learning! :)

Always you r using words like "your world" "real world is much bigger than what you think", "mistake" "your fault" ..its so funny and thinking you know everything in this world..Silly -Just thing what you did in lingaa thread and now in all threads..using the word "get out" shows "your world"

Chikatiloan
15th October 2015, 10:20 PM
What I see is someone is looking for wrestlng with pigs again. Well, pigs do NOT preach something which they can not follow but human beings do ALL THE TIME! :lol:

"Inga yaarupaa panni"..tamizh madam neengalae sollunga yaaru panni nu..thirumba thirumba solringalae

Russellmvr
15th October 2015, 10:21 PM
Enga disrespect ennu kedda ammaiyare... ungala neengala kalaikiringa...

thamiz
15th October 2015, 10:33 PM
"Inga yaarupaa panni"..tamizh madam neengalae sollunga yaaru panni nu..thirumba thirumba solringalae

Well, you need to talk to someone who wrestle with pigs and got muddy. Why ask me? I cant spell out everything for you! :)

thamiz
15th October 2015, 10:34 PM
Enga disrespect ennu kedda ammaiyare... ungala neengala kalaikiringa...

உங்களை நாங்க திட்டாத வரைக்கும் எங்களுக்கு பிரச்சினையில்லை. நீங்க ஏன் ரொம்ப கவலைப்பட்டுக்கிட்டு.. :)

Chikatiloan
15th October 2015, 10:47 PM
Well, you need to talk to someone who wrestle with pigs and got muddy. Why ask me? I cant spell out everything for you! :)

Avar unga koodaiyum wrestle panraar la ninachaen..If not then r u doing refree job to someone who wrestle with pigs..adhu wrestle panratha vida kodumaiyaachae..

//I cant spell out everything for you! ://

Madam summa komedy pannaathinga...in all threads u r spelling out everything for everyone but enakku panna maatingala..discipline classes,"world is bigger" class ellam spell out panringa..idha vitta vera velai enna ungalukku

Russellaxt
15th October 2015, 10:51 PM
You are over-reacting, Girish!

Geniuses do have to take multiple choice questions test to go ahead of their intellectual career too! Dont put yourself down please! :(

I guess everyone knows who is ACTING, who is OVER-REACTING and mainly who is PUTTING THEMSELVES DOWN

Just look at the overwhelming laudable responses coming in appreciating your highly intellectual posts filled with FACTS

thamiz
15th October 2015, 11:10 PM
Madam summa komedy pannaathinga...in all threads u r spelling out everything for everyone but enakku panna maatingala.

You are just unlucky as I got tired of spelling out now! :lol:

thamiz
15th October 2015, 11:12 PM
I guess everyone knows who is ACTING, who is OVER-REACTING and mainly who is PUTTING THEMSELVES DOWN

Then there should not be any problem for anybody! Everybody understanding everybody else is very nice! :smile2:

Russellvzp
15th October 2015, 11:13 PM

sari.. everyone knows yes? mm..

Just look at the overwhelming laudable responses coming in appreciating your highly intellectual posts filled with FACTS

overwhelming laudable responses from bunch of ?!@ sari. thank you.

shwas
16th October 2015, 12:51 AM
https://ychittaranjan.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/hutch-pug.jpg

Chikatiloan
16th October 2015, 11:09 AM
You are just unlucky as I got tired of spelling out now! :lol:

ha ha.. tireda irukkanu thirumba thirumba spell out panringa....
paarunga neenga spell out sonnaalum enakku antha thanjavur kalvettula sedhukuna word,ellam hubbers kum therinja word "get out" nyabagam varuthu..

paranitharan
16th October 2015, 02:09 PM
Media is definitely portraying the budget to be well above 100c. But its not too hard to believe it considering the expenses it could have incurred.

Puli is a high budget Indian Tamil Movie, the total budget of the movie is around Rs. 118 Crore.
http://www.infomovies.in/first-day-total-box-office-collection-of-puli-movie-2015puli-total-collection-report-1213/

http://www.ibtimes.co.in/puli-budget-vijay-starrer-more-118-crore-629420
http://behindwoods.com/tamil-movies-cinema-news-15/ilayathalapathy-vijays-puli-with-a-whopping-budget-of-118-crores.html
Vijay's Puli budget is 120 crores - Chimbudevan | Shruti Hassan | Hansika: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIw4PdHYYp8
So if they are willing to say the budget was over 100C to hype the film, they could easily make up a number now as their collection to save face. Everything the producer side has been saying is utter nonsense and the sole purpose is to fool the public.

paranitharan
16th October 2015, 02:19 PM

I don't know but when puli was announced it was claimed to have been sold for over 100C even before the crew went for shooting. Now the budget is reduced and collection inflated. Now the 71 C claim. Heard about empty vessels making noise? :)

sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
16th October 2015, 03:13 PM
I don't know but when puli was announced it was claimed to have been sold for over 100C even before the crew went for shooting. Now the budget is reduced and collection inflated. Now the 71 C claim. Heard about empty vessels making noise? :)

This always happens. For Linga, during the pre release it was said that movie had fetched more than 200Crores even b4 release, which includes sat.rights.
http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/rajinis-lingaa-brings-home-rs-200-crore-even-before-release/1/401163.html

then singaravelan too said the same thing in interviews that they have made more than 200Crores incl sat.rights, there is no probs for them to return 25crores for loss settlements.

then Rockline venkatesh denied the 220crores number said by singaravelan.

at 12.45
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSGDYBiMzDQ

may be Puli producers took inspiration from linga.

faithiu11
16th October 2015, 08:30 PM
I thought people can understand wen pre biz for the film is under 100 crores...there is no possible way that the movie budget could be more than tat...I have also thought its a easy logic to understand...my bad...

thamiz
17th October 2015, 01:47 AM
Linga 100Crores in 3 days shud be the biggest comedy in the whole history of World cinema!!! Becos

1) 3rd day itself, the video of Radharavi scolding twitter and online audience who criticize and make fun of Linga, got released

2) 4th day itself, KS Ravikumar's baloon interview "புடிச்சா பாரு புடிக்கலைனா வெளிய போ” interview came and feeded ppl to make memes on that

Which means the too bad negative result spread like wildfire on 1st day itself and 2nd day itself it was concluded. Infact i saw some pics of "குறைந்தபட்ச கட்டணம்” posters posted in some towns, 3rd day itself. இப்படி இருக்குறப்ப 100 crores in 3 days shud be biggest comedy. Even total collections wont be 100 crores i guess

So called Singaravelan's video came on 7th day morning only, becos some ppl claim that his video only caused damage( LOL!) but the audience response/WOM, Radharavi Speech KSR Interview, itself done enuf damages. Singaravelan just exposed it and confirmed it. If not Singaraelan, Linga total collections wud be atleast 500Crores!

How much Lingaa collected in three days, sakala??

OK, you dont agree that it is 100-cr. Fine.

Tell me a # based on your or sandiyar karan estimate! :lol:

-------------------

Here is what ABO guy says..

http://andhraboxoffice.com/info.aspx?id=682&cid=6&fid=883

first three days: ~90 crores

http://andhraboxoffice.com/info.aspx?id=684&cid=6&fid=883

first 10 days ~130 crores!
----------------------

I know you dont believe that. Fine.

Give me some #s based on your estimate! :)

ActionHero
17th October 2015, 05:57 AM
Heard about empty vessels making noise? :)

Oh Yeah! what an irony :) we have heard and seen empty vessel making lots of noise.

paranitharan
17th October 2015, 09:57 AM
Oh Yeah! what an irony :) we have heard and seen empty vessel making lots of noise.

yaa naanum paarthittu than irukkom. Empty vessels making noise.

sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
17th October 2015, 06:24 PM
Tamizh, If u say the movie collected lot of money, then what is stopping Linga camp to compensate the distributors or to prove that their claim is false?! They didnt do neither of that.

Iam not interested in doing analysis for a crap movie like a linga. He made it only to settle Koch losses. If that was the only purpose then no issues wud hav happened. But the film was falsely propagated as 10 எந்திரன் 20 படையப்பா etc and hyped and sold for undeserving prices to innocent distributors.

(அப்புறம், இதே மாதிரித்தான் தசாவதாரம் வசூல் செய்திகள் வந்தப்ப, we posted BO numbers from multiple sources, not jsut one. websites, TN based Print magazines, u ppls didnt agree, then National magazines, u didnt trust, then producer's interview itself, again u guys didnt accept! Nerd and other rajini fans said, Dasa BO numbers are not taken into comparison by anyone incl media and stars. finally recent during bahubali, we had an Hindu article comparing Dasa, Roopam & Enthiran BO numbers with bahubali! My signature(which is an irritant for u till date!) got justified there! ;) )

And also, you are talking about Collections. Wht about loss? See the below vid,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fa_tm1JCNgc

At 7.10 Tirupur subramaniyan says Producer(Rockline) called him to meet in chennai. At 8.30 he says that acc to Rockline the loss in other states and overseas is some 20crores. Adding the 35Cr loss in TN(excluding chennai and Salem) total loss is 55 Crores. So there is a proof for losses. Likewise is there a proof for the collections? or u are again going to post some andhra website links?!

Also, in the end of the video, Sarathkumar, Kalai Eli dhanu, Tirupur subramaniyan all 3 blames that singaravelan messed the whole thing and thats becos he didnt have experience. now see the same video, at 9.00, the same producer himself is asking tirupur subramaniyan for what to do for the losses. Rockline himself is not an experienced producer. He himself doesnt seem to have an experience otherwise he wud have not sold the film at undeserving price.

Only experienced ppl arr Tiruppur subramaniyan who escaped from buying that film, Rajni who used Singaravelan's act itself to blame him and escape from settling the loss, and Kalai Eli dhanu who illegally helped to save linga team from distributors, and in turn got a callsheet for kabali film. For all others Thundu only.

thamiz
17th October 2015, 07:08 PM
Tamizh, If u say the movie collected lot of money, then what is stopping Linga camp to compensate the distributors or to prove that their claim is false?! They didnt do neither of that.

Iam not interested in doing analysis for a crap movie like a linga. He made it only to settle Koch losses. If that was the only purpose then no issues wud hav happened. But the film was falsely propagated as 10 எந்திரன் 20 படையப்பா etc and hyped and sold for undeserving prices to innocent distributors.

(அப்புறம், இதே மாதிரித்தான் தசாவதாரம் வசூல் செய்திகள் வந்தப்ப, we posted BO numbers from multiple sources, not jsut one. websites, TN based Print magazines, u ppls didnt agree, then National magazines, u didnt trust, then producer's interview itself, again u guys didnt accept! Nerd and other rajini fans said, Dasa BO numbers are not taken into comparison by anyone incl media and stars. finally recent during bahubali, we had an Hindu article comparing Dasa, Roopam & Enthiran BO numbers with bahubali! My signature(which is an irritant for u till date!) got justified there! ;) )

And also, you are talking about Collections. Wht about loss? See the below vid,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fa_tm1JCNgc

At 7.10 Tirupur subramaniyan says Producer(Rockline) called him to meet in chennai. At 8.30 he says that acc to Rockline the loss in other states and overseas is some 20crores. Adding the 35Cr loss in TN(excluding chennai and Salem) total loss is 55 Crores. So there is a proof for losses. Likewise is there a proof for the collections? or u are again going to post some andhra website links?!

Also, in the end of the video, Sarathkumar, Kalai Eli dhanu, Tirupur subramaniyan all 3 blames that singaravelan messed the whole thing and thats becos he didnt have experience. now see the same video, at 9.00, the same producer himself is asking tirupur subramaniyan for what to do for the losses. Rockline himself is not an experienced producer. He himself doesnt seem to have an experience otherwise he wud have not sold the film at undeserving price.

Only experienced ppl arr Tiruppur subramaniyan who escaped from buying that film, Rajni who used Singaravelan's act itself to blame him and escape from settling the loss, and Kalai Eli dhanu who illegally helped to save linga team from distributors, and in turn got a callsheet for kabali film. For all others Thundu only.

All I asked was HOW MUCH lingaa collected according to you?

Just a #!

thamiz
17th October 2015, 07:13 PM
You said paapanaasam collected 100 + crores!

Tell me about lingaa estimate!

sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
17th October 2015, 07:41 PM
Tamiz, I have no idea. not interested too. since rajini is the bo topper, his camp shud have no issue in releasing the numbers of his films, including lingaa.

likewise, i always wonder why rajinifans have NOT publicly posted the COMPLETE(whatever available) posters/articles about Rajini films BO, in any websites. Or they hav posted already? If so pls post those links. நாங்க கேக்க கேக்க குடுக்கக்கூடாது, நிரந்தரமா ஒரு இடத்துல போட்டு சுட்டி ஷேர் பண்ணனும்.

As far KH is concerned, we have always posted proofs with lot of posters, articles etc and all of them remain public, for long time.

1) www.sandiyarkaran.com (http://www.sandiyarkaran.com) & his tweet handle, https://twitter.com/SandiyarKaran/ he has been posting numerous stuff since 2008 in his website. Not just posting but he also does good analysis! Like, he knows, in 80s, which theaters were important, whats their capacity, and which theaters in mount road decides the fate of a movie etc. He has found many rajini films' fake single show runs!

2) https://twitter.com/KamalHaasanFans/status/626221574165807104 tweet put on Jul29th

Kamal Haasan Fans ‏@KamalHaasanFans (https://twitter.com/KamalHaasanFans) #KamalHaasan (https://twitter.com/hashtag/KamalHaasan?src=hash)'s BOX OFFICE RECORDS - https://plus.google.com/photos/105914357671870945421/albums/6031159505245736753 (https://t.co/vspo9KZqdT)
Since this is pinned tweet, this will remain atop always, for easy access!

3) Kamalhaasan Data Bank (this is a closed source, but still) Excellent Soure of many Posters articles, sorted moie wise! Whatte effort! :clap:
https://web.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100006665384914&sk=photos&collection_token=100006665384914%3A2305272732%3A6

Nawaaz
17th October 2015, 07:45 PM
Empty vessels make much noise? When I see noise here, is someone speaking about vedhalam teaser?

paranitharan
17th October 2015, 07:55 PM
SILENCE. PESITTU IRUKKEN
breaths heavily.

irir123
17th October 2015, 10:54 PM
That Tiruppoor producer council guy's interview/ speech about Lingaa - Rockline Venkatesh - Singaravelan and other distributors from Tiruchy, and other parts of India - is super!

Andha Venkateshoda speech ketkanum, tamil thaandavum avar naakkula..

Modhalla, 15 crores aarambichu, appuram, konjam konjamaa 25, 30 - kadasila 50 plus crores nashtam…

Unless the film itself was made at only 50 plus crores and made at least 150 crores, it was rockbottom loss for rockline gaaru!

Yenakkennavo, andha videovey vera yaaro nadicha naadagamonnu thonudhu

I am escape!

thamiz
17th October 2015, 11:06 PM
Tamiz, I have no idea. not interested too. since rajini is the bo topper, his camp shud have no issue in releasing the numbers of his films, including lingaa.

likewise, i always wonder why rajinifans have NOT publicly posted the COMPLETE(whatever available) posters/articles about Rajini films BO, in any websites. Or they hav posted already? If so pls post those links. நாங்க கேக்க கேக்க குடுக்கக்கூடாது, நிரந்தரமா ஒரு இடத்துல போட்டு சுட்டி ஷேர் பண்ணனும்.

As far KH is concerned, we have always posted proofs with lot of posters, articles etc and all of them remain public, for long time.

1) www.sandiyarkaran.com (http://www.sandiyarkaran.com) & his tweet handle, https://twitter.com/SandiyarKaran/ he has been posting numerous stuff since 2008 in his website. Not just posting but he also does good analysis! Like, he knows, in 80s, which theaters were important, whats their capacity, and which theaters in mount road decides the fate of a movie etc. He has found many rajini films' fake single show runs!

2) https://twitter.com/KamalHaasanFans/status/626221574165807104 tweet put on Jul29th

Since this is pinned tweet, this will remain atop always, for easy access!

3) Kamalhaasan Data Bank (this is a closed source, but still) Excellent Soure of many Posters articles, sorted moie wise! Whatte effort! :clap:
https://web.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100006665384914&sk=photos&collection_token=100006665384914%3A2305272732%3A6

You quoted Tamilmoviebox office to show how well uv did overseas. Why dont you check out what they say about collection of Paapanaasam collection?? It is way off from 100 + crores!

thamiz
17th October 2015, 11:09 PM
Home » WorldWide » Papanasam Closing World Wide Collections
Papanasam Closing World Wide Collections

Papanasam Closing World Wide Gross|Net|Share

Territory Gross Net Share
Tamil Nadu Rs 26.10 Cr Rs 22.35 Cr Rs 13.55 Cr
KA Rs 2.25 Cr Rs 1.75 Cr Rs 0.92 Cr
Kerala Rs 0.70 Cr Rs 0.55 Cr Rs 0.28 Cr
ROI Rs 0.45 Cr Rs 0.30 Cr Rs 0.15 Cr
Overseas Rs 11.60 Cr ($1.82M) Rs 5.30 Cr
Total Rs 41.10 Cr Rs 24.95 Cr (India) Rs 20.20 Cr

thamiz
17th October 2015, 11:10 PM
According to them it made only 41.10 croes but you claim paapanaasam made 100 + crore? Should I believe you? NOPE!

sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
17th October 2015, 11:13 PM
Each website report same movie BO differently. All i ask is 2 questions

1) Why not rajini camp officially announce their movie collections officially?!

2) Why rajini fans have not put All the 80s 90s movies poster in one singe place?! Instead why are they hiding them?!

sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
17th October 2015, 11:17 PM
A movie compared with Bahubali and Ai, by sg-cafe. All theaters praised the movie. A Movie which ran extended in many centers. இதுக்குமேலயும் வெறும்41கோடின்னு கப்சா விடுறவங்களை நெனச்சா பாவமாத்தான் இருக்கு!

https://ton.twitter.com/i/ton/data/dm/655141671525453827/655141671567396864/W6UgqWkr.jpg

paranitharan
18th October 2015, 12:53 AM

2) Why rajini fans have not put All the 80s 90s movies poster in one singe place?! Instead why are they hiding them?!

Are you for real? What is the reason to do that? Ithenna government archieves'aa?

sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
18th October 2015, 01:00 AM
Are you for real? What is the reason to do that? Ithenna government archieves'aa?

Who are you to ask this to me?

What is the reason to do that? Ithenna government archieves'aa?
You are either out of mind to ask this, or not have read any of my previous posts or both.

thamiz
18th October 2015, 02:04 AM

Who supposed to answer these questions?

I dont know the answers!

irir123
18th October 2015, 02:23 AM
from 5:15 - is when the man admits how messed up the collections became

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuGxaDgiSSE

thamiz
18th October 2015, 02:36 AM
A movie compared with Bahubali and Ai, by sg-cafe. All theaters praised the movie. A Movie which ran extended in many centers. இதுக்குமேலயும் வெறும்41கோடின்னு கப்சா விடுறவங்களை நெனச்சா பாவமாத்தான் இருக்கு!

https://ton.twitter.com/i/ton/data/dm/655141671525453827/655141671567396864/W6UgqWkr.jpg

இதை கப்சானு சொல்றீங்க. அப்புறம் ஏன் இதே சைட்ல இருந்து வந்த உத்தமவில்லன் கலக்*ஷனை மட்டும் நம்புறீங்க! :lol:

thamiz
18th October 2015, 03:16 AM
****https://twitter.com/TamilBoxOffice1/...05172054097920
TamilBoxOffice1.com ‏@TamilBoxOffice1 #Puli 2 weeks Australia Box-Office A$188,052 [₹ 89.31 lacs] #BelowAverage 4th Highest grosser of 2015 next to #I #Baahubali #UttamaVillain
ஆமாங்க, உத்தமவில்லன் பெரிய ஃப்ளாப்புங்க. எங்கயுமே ஓடலைங்க... #கப்சாபார்ட்டிகள் கவனத்திற்கு ****

The above is also from the same site from which I have quoted the paapanasam collection. You believed this site and quoted the Australia BO collection of utama villain.

When I show paapanasam collection.. you are saying that is "kapsaa"!

என்னங்க நியாயம் இது! :oops:

paranitharan
18th October 2015, 09:18 AM
Who are you to ask this to me?

You are either out of mind to ask this, or not have read any of my previous posts or both.

Paranitharan. Now answer me.

I read your posts and they were rubbish. Made no sense at all. Explain why should anyone do what you said.

sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
18th October 2015, 09:58 AM
Paranitharan. Now answer me.

I read your posts and they were rubbish. Made no sense at all. Explain why should anyone do what you said.

You say my posts are rubbish. then its u who shud explain why. if it doesnt makes sense to you then u shud be senseless. i mean, you dont understand the whole point(about how to appproach BO facts/news) at all, or you are real dumb.

irir123
18th October 2015, 09:59 AM
I don't much care about how many days either Kamal's or Rajini's films ran in the past..

It gets silly beyond a certain limit to pinpoint the actual no of days every film ran - especially given that record keeping in Indian cinema was practically nil (perhaps it still is)..

The BO prowess of either Rajini or Kamal needs no specific accurate pieces of evidence.

The problem comes when someone claims that their favorite star has rarely or never seen failure - it is impossible to be even 80% successful - in showbiz..

MGR, NT, all have faced failures and am sure rarely tried to hide the same - but ensured they did what they could to find success for their next ventures...

Agreed both Rajini and Kamal have enormous fan following - however, I am yet to see as many rational matter-of-fact Rajini fans as there are Kamal fans..

I have watched Thanga magan, Padikkathavan, Thudikkum karangal, Thambikku entha ooru etc either the first week or first day of release - rarely have I pushed myself to watch Kamal's films with the same enthusiasm those days..

It all began to change during the early mid-80s - Nayagan simply nailed it - what followed that catapulted Kamal to the top in the minds/hearts of many fans like me from that period..

Beginning from that period, had Rajini provided stiff or even fair competition in terms of embracing both commercial as well as aesthetic cinema, Tamil cinema would have been at a much different level...

That apart, there seems to a trend at projecting his image as a 'no-failure-only-success' star that has become a parody over the years..

They are both human with immense capacities for success as well as failure - not accepting failure at the BO only highlights a deeper insecurity

sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
18th October 2015, 10:02 AM
இதை கப்சானு சொல்றீங்க. அப்புறம் ஏன் இதே சைட்ல இருந்து வந்த உத்தமவில்லன் கலக்*ஷனை மட்டும் நம்புறீங்க! :lol:

எதை கப்சான்னு சொன்னேன்? உத்தமவில்லன் கலெக்*ஷன் தெரிஞ்சிக்க நான் எந்த எப்சைட்டையும் பார்க்கவேண்டியதில்லை. எனக்கே சோர்ஸ் இருக்கு.

paranitharan
18th October 2015, 10:30 AM
You say my posts are rubbish. then its u who shud explain why. if it doesnt makes sense to you then u shud be senseless. i mean, you dont understand the whole point(about how to appproach BO facts/news) at all, or you are real dumb.

The questions you asked were rubbish. They didn't make sense to me because they were senseless questions. You asked those questions like its the duty of fans to create a site and post all the 100th day pictures. Why should anyone do that. There is no real need to do it. I don't think anyone does it for any actor.

sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
18th October 2015, 10:57 AM
The questions you asked were rubbish. They didn't make sense to me because they were senseless questions. You asked those questions like its the duty of fans to create a site and post all the 100th day pictures. Why should anyone do that. There is no real need to do it. I don't think anyone does it for any actor.

It will look senseless to you becos its you who blabbered that Nayagan was an average hit. You are not a proven BO pundit. You are never regarded as a trusted source by anyone. Nobody knows you. But u say some rubbish about Nayagan BO which was proven as false, with help of the Posters i posted here. And as i said, the opp camp was not able to get Manithan posters! Actually they will be having them but posing as they don't have them will save from exposing the trught about Manithan!

thatswhy i said u are senseless. you donot understand the basics at all about how to analyze BO.

Even rajini fans haven't said like what u said. In this very same portal, we have sivaji fans thread where they post the scanned posters and articles about sivaji films and those posters give lot of historical, real, hidden facts about BO on yesteryears! Its like the sculptures in temples which reveal us about past. IF one says they are needless i dunno what kind of dumbo he is.

Only after someone started digging about posters, that the truth that Nayagan was a bigger hit than Manithan, had came about. Otherwise, rajinifans and uninformeds and dumbos keep saying that Nayagan was an average hit only and of course those dumbos will never care about proving their point. வாய்லயே வடை சுடணும்னு நினைக்கிற மட மேதாவிகளுக்கு போஸ்டர் எல்லாம் தேவை இல்லை தான்

lord_labakudoss
18th October 2015, 11:30 AM
I don't much care about how many days either Kamal's or Rajini's films ran in the past..

It gets silly beyond a certain limit to pinpoint the actual no of days every film ran - especially given that record keeping in Indian cinema was practically nil (perhaps it still is)..

The BO prowess of either Rajini or Kamal needs no specific accurate pieces of evidence.

The problem comes when someone claims that their favorite star has rarely or never seen failure - it is impossible to be even 80% successful - in showbiz..

MGR, NT, all have faced failures and am sure rarely tried to hide the same - but ensured they did what they could to find success for their next ventures...

Agreed both Rajini and Kamal have enormous fan following - however, I am yet to see as many rational matter-of-fact Rajini fans as there are Kamal fans..

I have watched Thanga magan, Padikkathavan, Thudikkum karangal, Thambikku entha ooru etc either the first week or first day of release - rarely have I pushed myself to watch Kamal's films with the same enthusiasm those days..

It all began to change during the early mid-80s - Nayagan simply nailed it - what followed that catapulted Kamal to the top in the minds/hearts of many fans like me from that period..

Beginning from that period, had Rajini provided stiff or even fair competition in terms of embracing both commercial as well as aesthetic cinema, Tamil cinema would have been at a much different level...

That apart, there seems to a trend at projecting his image as a 'no-failure-only-success' star that has become a parody over the years..

They are both human with immense capacities for success as well as failure - not accepting failure at the BO only highlights a deeper insecurity

Most Rajini fans just revel in the entertainment value provided by his movies and, of course, are awed by his crowd pulling capabilities (that we assumed would drop off as he aged). The insecurity is actually shown by Kamal fans - by belittling the intelligence & taste of Rajini fans incessantly and in terms of personal attacks on Rajini himself.... Yetho - the fate of Tamil cinema is only dependent on his movie choices maathiri...

sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
18th October 2015, 11:41 AM
Insecurity of rajini fans can be seen in attacking vijay films. That aside, films like Bahubali are creating National level records even without a big star in it, and in bollywood, even lesser films like MSG-2 collected 300Cr thus making that crowd pulling is no more a forte to laud upon! பாக்ஸ் ஆபீஸ்ல மட்டும் சாதனைன்னு இருந்தா இப்படித்தான் ஆகும்(Of course, also considering the point that அது கூட அவரோட எல்லா படத்துக்குமே நடந்துடுறதில்லை)

irir123
18th October 2015, 12:14 PM
LLD - barring a few sensible hubbers like mappi, ATA, etc (sensible in my view/judgement), others post in threads without any rationale…

Even given that its impossible to be entirely objective when it comes to films, comparing apples with oranges is beyond silly - for example, comparing the BO of Sagalakalavallavan (an absolute masala madness from AVM incl the mandatory villain rapes heroes sister only for the hero to avenge the same by getting the rapist marry his sister - sweet lord!) with that of Mullum Malarum - absolutely baseless - am giving this comparison as the reverse of what most ppl here are doing..

Comparing the BO of Moondram Pirai with that of Thambikku endha ooru, or the BO of Thoongathey thambu thoongathey with that of Bhuvana oru kelvikkuri and so on..

There are films outside of TN that are not only better made, but there are peeps striving for what Kamal calls 'excellence' (not perfection)..

When Kamal's Manmadhan anbu came, I was pissed off at the film - well, my being his fan, doesn't stop me from feeling disappointed for him lowering his standards - Kamal himself addressing his fans pre-VR said he wants our collective rasanai to improve - well that takes balls for someone to say that..

True Rajini fans - IMO - ought to strive to get their star to do things better than what he has resigned himself to - I recently watched Bosskey's interview of KS Ravikumar in which KSR tells Bosskey that he visited Rajini during Kabali shooting and strongly suggested he include punch dialogs and more stylish mannerisms as that is what his fans want - Rajini apparently replied 'do they still want all of that?'

Where on earth does KSR get such feedback I dont know - but are you guys genuinely content with Rajini's output the way KSR thinks his fans are??

If so, then there is no point in even having any kind of comparative discussions as Venkki said nicely that Rajini has long back fashioned his path towards commercial success only - well, then his fans themselves are making things difficult for his further longevity as a star..

Because all along the general impression was - while Kamal has to strive to do something creative and continue to raise his standards for success - Rajini's films will be hits no matter what he does - one dude in Bangalore tells me "unga oorla Rajini screenla vandhu ninnuttu ponaaley, padam blockbuster" and I told him "adinga - total BS - that attitude won't help" - interestingly within a week of him saying this, came Indian and the guy was overawed!

So the more one looks into this, it becomes obvious that the claim/allegation "Rajini edhai senjaalum makkal vera vazhiyey illaama paarppaanga" that is NOT the case - sariyaa varalenna, aappu thaan vaippanga..

Yenna, Kamal BO status appattama therinju pogudhu - Rajini padangaloda BO status eppavumey BB illa adidhadi Hit - sorry andha ambuli mama kadhaiyellam yedupadaadhu..

PS: as a big time fan of Ilaiyaraaja, I was mightily pissed off when IR allowed G Venkateswaran and Mani Rathnam to outrageously promote the music of Thalapathy even before the audio was released! but that was a time, when IR's albums were taken apart piece by piece and only then accepted - so for a music album to be 'super duper patti thotti hit' even before the songs were out - was not just new to us, it sounded like a con job - the music eventually turned out to be great - but the point is, there is a limit for pre-hype - I hope you get the comparison here..

thamiz
18th October 2015, 06:06 PM

Sakala claimed that manidhan did not run 100 days anywhere.

We showed the 100-day and 175-day poster of manidhan as they were available.

He is still arguing that the theater names should be in the MIDDLE OF THE POSTER not at the end! :lol:

We can not create such a poster like his buddy sandiarkaran does. We do not manipulate the facts. We provide what was available. If sakala does not believe, that is his problem! :)

thamiz
18th October 2015, 06:09 PM
எதை கப்சான்னு சொன்னேன்? உத்தமவில்லன் கலெக்*ஷன் தெரிஞ்சிக்க நான் எந்த எப்சைட்டையும் பார்க்கவேண்டியதில்லை. எனக்கே சோர்ஸ் இருக்கு.

Well, you quoted UV Australia collection from tamilmovieboxoffice site and showed that as an evidence for UV did great.

Right?

Now I am showing the total collection of Paapanaasam as 41 crore from the same website.

Do you believe it??

NO!! You still believe that paapanasam made 100 + crores! :lol:

thamiz
18th October 2015, 06:21 PM
Insecurity of rajini fans can be seen in attacking vijay films. That aside, films like Bahubali are creating National level records even without a big star in it, and in bollywood, even lesser films like MSG-2 collected 300Cr thus making that crowd pulling is no more a forte to laud upon! பாக்ஸ் ஆபீஸ்ல மட்டும் சாதனைன்னு இருந்தா இப்படித்தான் ஆகும்(Of course, also considering the point that அது கூட அவரோட எல்லா படத்துக்குமே நடந்துடுறதில்லை)

நீங்க என்ன சொல்ல வர்ரீங்க?

கலக்*ஷன் ரெக்கார்ட் செய்த பாகுபலி ஹீரோவுக்கு பாக்ஸ் ஆஃபிஸ் பவர் இருக்கா இல்லை லிங்கா கொடுத்த சூப்பர் ஸ்டாருக்கு பாக்ஸ் ஆஃபிஸ் பவர் இருக்கானு சின்னக் குழந்தைக்குக் கூடத் தெரியும்!:lol:

ஒரு காலத்தில் டி ராஜேந்தர், பாக்யராஜ் படங்கள் ரஜினி கமல் படங்களுக்கு போட்டியாக வந்து ரஜினி-கமல் படங்களை பாக்ஸ் ஆஃபிஸில் வீழ்த்தின. ஆனால் இன்னைக்கு யாரு நிலைத்து நிக்கிறா??

டி ஆர், பாக்யராஜா? இல்லைனா கமல் ரஜினியா? உக்காந்து யோசிச்சுப் பாருங்க ஐயா!

sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
18th October 2015, 06:52 PM
Sakala claimed that manidhan did not run 100 days anywhere.

We showed the 100-day and 175-day poster of manidhan as they were available.

He is still arguing that the theater names should be in the MIDDLE OF THE POSTER not at the end! :lol:

We can not create such a poster like his buddy sandiarkaran does. We do not manipulate the facts. We provide what was available. If sakala does not believe, that is his problem! :smile:

sandiar karan has uploaded genuine posters and none of then are photoshopped like u guys say. Its u guys who are trusting the fake Manithan posters. Nobody will put theater names at rock bottom. thatswhy i asked u to post the 100+th day poster of movies which came b4 and after manithan so that you urself will understand the issue.

Those days paper ads are the important means, almost ONLY way to communicate a movie's success. So no one with their sane mind will make a poster with theater names at rock bottom. not only that, its a VERY VERY COMMON AND ESSENTIAL Thing to put

1) THeater names
2) Show timings (or) just காலைக்காட்சி/மாலைக்காட்சி etc if its a single show

Some time they will put 3 காட்சிகள் too. Not just that, they will even put if the movie is running so and so days continuously or its a shift run.

இவ்ளோ தகவல்கள் ஒரு போஸ்டரில் இருக்கும். இது எதுவுமே நீங்க போட்ட மனிதன் 100ஆவதுநாள் போஸ்டர்ல இல்லைன்னு உங்களுக்கே தெரியும்! ;) காலைக்காட்சியில் மட்டுமே போட்டு தேய்ப்பதற்கும் சில தியேட்டர்கள் உண்டு! உதாரணம் பால அபிராமி, லிட்டில் ஆல்பர்ட்(ரஜினியின் கோட்டை!) இப்படி! அதுபோக, ஒரே படம் அன்றைய தேதியில், சென்னை அண்ணா சாலையில் உள்ள பெரும்பாலான தியேட்டர்களில் 100+ நாட்களை கடந்தால், அது மிகப்பெரிய வெற்றி என சொல்லப்படும். சில தியேட்ட்டர்களில் சீட் எண்ணிக்கை குறைவாகவும், சிலதில் அதிகமாகவும் இருக்கும். எனவே, ஒரு தியேட்டரின் பெயரை வைத்தும் அது சிரியதா பெரியதா என கண்டு, அதன்மூலமும், படம் பெரிய வெற்றியா சிறிய வெற்றியா என கணிக்க முடியும்! (You can find all these logical analysis in Sandiyar's website, not just putting poster and running away like you guys)

மனிதன், ஏவிஎம் ராஜேஸ்வரியில் 100 நாள் ஓடவேயில்லை. அதே நாளில் ’வீடு மனைவி மக்கள்’ என்கிற விசு படம் 4 காட்சிகள் ஓடிக்கொண்டிருக்கும் விளம்பரமும் அதே தேதியில் வந்துள்ளது. இதை தெரிந்துகொண்ட ரஜினிரசிகர்கள், காலை 9.45 ஷோ ஓடி நூறு நாள் கண்டதுன்னு ஒரு ‘புது’’ கப்சா விடுறாங்க! Of course அதுக்கு எந்த ஆதாரமும் இல்லை! அப்படி ஒரு ஷோவே இல்லை! அதனால் தான் சொல்கிறேன், மனிதன் பட 100ஆவது நாள் போஸ்டர் என நீங்கள் போட்டிருப்பது நிச்சயம் கப்சா தான்! ஒன்று, இனியாவது நம்பும்படி ஃபோட்டோஷாப் செய்யவும்! அது உங்க தரப்புக்குத்தான் நல்லா வரும் & உங்களுக்கு அது புதுசே இல்ல! இரண்டு, இன்னமும் பல ஆதாரங்களை சண்டியர் கரண், அவர் வெப்சைட்டில் எழுதியுள்ளார். எனவே மனதை அமைதி ஆக்கிக்கொண்டு, நான் முன்பு தந்த இரண்டு சுட்டிகளையும் முழுசா படிங்க! சண்டியர்னாலே ட்ரோல்ன்னு சொல்லி தப்பி ஓடாம! :)

இதனால் தான் சொல்கிறேன், ரஜினி தான் பெரிய வசூலிஸ்டுன்னு பீத்திக்கிறீங்களே, அப்ப ஏன் ஒரு பட போஸ்டரை நாங்க கேக்குறப்ப மட்டும் தர்ரீங்க?! அதை நீங்க வெச்சிட்டிருக்கீங்க! மனிதன் ஓடலைன்னு சவால் விட்டதும், போஸ்டர் வெளிய வருது! மேற்கொண்டு வேலைக்காரன் குருசிஷ்யன் தர்மத்தின் தலைவன் போஸ்டர் கேட்டதும், வேலைக்காரன் விழா ஆர்டிக்ள் மட்டும் வெளிய வருது! அப்ப இன்னும் என்னென்ன போஸ்டர் வெச்சிருக்கீங்க? அதை ஏன் பயந்துகிட்டு பப்ளிக்கா போஸ்ட் பண்ணாம இருக்கீங்க?! நான், கமல் பட போஸ்டர்கள் நியூஸ் ஆர்டிக்ள் எல்லாம் ஏற்கனவே அப்லோட் செஞ்சிவெச்சிருக்குற சுட்டிகள் ஒண்ணு இல்ல மூணு லிங்க் குடுத்திருக்கேன்! நீங்க ஏன் பம்முறீங்க?! Just give me the links! அதுல உள்ள காமெடிகளை ( :lol: ) எல்லாம் நான் கண்டுபுடிச்சி சொல்றேன்! பூனை செத்து கெடக்குதான்னு பாத்து சொல்றேன்! :rotfl:

thamiz
18th October 2015, 07:02 PM
Sakala: I can not make you believe. If you still believe manidhan did not cross 100-day. Fine! :)

sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
18th October 2015, 07:03 PM
நீங்க என்ன சொல்ல வர்ரீங்க?

கலக்*ஷன் ரெக்கார்ட் செய்த பாகுபலி ஹீரோவுக்கு பாக்ஸ் ஆஃபிஸ் பவர் இருக்கா இல்லை லிங்கா கொடுத்த சூப்பர் ஸ்டாருக்கு பாக்ஸ் ஆஃபிஸ் பவர் இருக்கானு சின்னக் குழந்தைக்குக் கூடத் தெரியும்!:lol:

ஒரு காலத்தில் டி ராஜேந்தர், பாக்யராஜ் படங்கள் ரஜினி கமல் படங்களுக்கு போட்டியாக வந்து ரஜினி-கமல் படங்களை பாக்ஸ் ஆஃபிஸில் வீழ்த்தின. ஆனால் இன்னைக்கு யாரு நிலைத்து நிக்கிறா??

டி ஆர், பாக்யராஜா? இல்லைனா கமல் ரஜினியா? உக்காந்து யோசிச்சுப் பாருங்க ஐயா!

கமல் படங்கள் ஓடினாலும் கமல் ஏனோ தன் பட கமர்ஷியல் வெற்றிகளை பறைசாற்றிக்கொள்வதில்லை. ஆனா Rajini NExusஇன் வேலையே, ரஜினி ஒரு பெரிய வசூலிஸ்ட்ன்ற செய்திய விடாம பறப்புறது தான். அப்படியே ரஜினி ஒரு மகா மனிதர் புனிதர் உத்தமர் போன்ற செய்திகளும்! அது எதுவுமே ரஜினி பெயரில் நேரடியா வராது. எல்லாமே 3rd person ஆர்டிக்கிளா தான் வரும்! ஒருவேளை, கமலும் ரஜினியும் சேர்ந்து இப்படி ஒரு முடிவு எடுத்துகிட்டாங்களா என்னன்னு தெரியாது.

ஏன்னா, கமல் படங்கள் ஓடினாலும் கூட ஓடலைன்னு தான் சொல்லுவாங்க. ரஜினி படம் ஓடலைன்னாலும் கூட ஓடினதாத்தான் சொல்லுவாங்க. பாட்சாவை அடுத்த வருஷமே இந்தியன் வசூலில் அடிச்சி நொறுக்குனதை எந்த பத்திரிக்கையுமே எழுதலை. அதெ வருஷம் அவ்வை ஷண்முகின்ற இன்னொரு ப்ளாக்பஸ்டரும் கொடுத்தார். இதுமாதிரி கமலின் பல வெற்றிகள் சொல்லப்படாமல் விடுபட்டிருக்கு. ஆனா ரஜினிக்கு எப்பவுமே மீடியால ஓவர் பாசிடிவ் இமேஜ் தான் மெய்ண்டெயின் ஆகும். (இப்ப சிலர் கொஞ்சம் நேர்மையா எழுதுறாங்க, somewhat better but still not completely changed) ஆக, நான் சொல்ல வருவது என்னன்னா, அப்பல்லாம் ரஜினி தான் அல்டிமேட்ன்ற மாதிரி ஒரு பார்வை இருந்துச்சி. ஆனா இப்ப, எந்திரன் வசூலை ஒரு பாகுபலியால முரியடிக்க முடியிது. அதுனால பிரபாஸ் ரஜினிய விட பெரிய ஆளுன்னு சொல்லவரலை. ஆனா பாகுபலின்ற படம் ஒரு ப்ராண்ட் ஆகிருச்சி. இப்ப பாகுபலி-2 எப்படியும் ஒரிஜினலை விட அதிக கலெக்*ஷன் அள்ள வாய்ப்பிருக்கு. அதேமாதிரி, வடக்குல MSG-2 அப்படின்ற படம், யாருன்னே தெரியலை ஆனா 300கோடி வசூல். இதெல்லாம் ஏன் சொல்றேன்னா, ரஜினியின் மெயின் ஏரியாவான வசூல், இப்ப வெவ்வேறு காரணிகளால் கேள்விக்குள்ளாக்கப்படுது, வசூல்ன்னா ரஜினிதான்னு நாம சொல்ல முடியாது. Of course, பாபா குசேலன் கோச்சு லிங்காவின் பெரும் தோல்விகளும் இதுக்கு ஒரு காரணம். எனவே, இனி ரஜினி தன் மீடியா பவரால், ஜாக்கிசானுக்கு அடுத்து நாந்தான் போன்ற கப்சாக்களை விட முடியாது!

ஆனா இன்னமும் கமலின் திறமைக்கு ஒரு போட்டி, சவால்னு சொல்லிக்கிறாப்ல யாரும் வரலைன்றதையும் கவனிக்கவும்!

sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
18th October 2015, 07:06 PM
Sakala: I can not make you believe. If you still believe manidhan did not cross 100-day. Fine! :)
எனக்கும் உங்களுக்கு புரிய வெச்சு புரியவெச்சு போரடிக்கிது. அட்லீஸ்ட், மறைச்சி வெச்சிருக்குற போஸ்டர்களை எல்லாம் ரிலீச் பண்ணச்சொல்லுங்க உங்க நண்பர்களிடம்! அதுல செத்து கிடக்குறது பூனையா டைனோசரான்னு பாப்போம்! :rotfl: ஹும், ஒலக மகா சூப்பர்ஸ்டாராம் ஆனா ஒரு போஸ்டர் கலெக்*ஷன் போட்ட வெப்சைட் கூட இல்ல! நாம கேக்க கேக்க, ஃபோட்டோஷாப் செஞ்சு சுடச்சுட இறக்குறாய்ங்க! :lol:

thamiz
18th October 2015, 07:20 PM
ஏன்னா, கமல் படங்கள் ஓடினாலும் கூட ஓடலைன்னு தான் சொல்லுவாங்க.

Oh come on! You got "twitter troll" like Sandiyarkaran to spend all his time giving "proof" and insulting Rajini. Is that not enough for you! :lol:

lord_labakudoss
18th October 2015, 07:20 PM
கமல் படங்கள் ஓடினாலும் கமல் ஏனோ தன் பட கமர்ஷியல் வெற்றிகளை பறைசாற்றிக்கொள்வதில்லை. ஆனா Rajini NExusஇன் வேலையே, ரஜினி ஒரு பெரிய வசூலிஸ்ட்ன்ற செய்திய விடாம பறப்புறது தான். அப்படியே ரஜினி ஒரு மகா மனிதர் புனிதர் உத்தமர் போன்ற செய்திகளும்! அது எதுவுமே ரஜினி பெயரில் நேரடியா வராது. எல்லாமே 3rd person ஆர்டிக்கிளா தான் வரும்! ஒருவேளை, கமலும் ரஜினியும் சேர்ந்து இப்படி ஒரு முடிவு எடுத்துகிட்டாங்களா என்னன்னு தெரியாது.

ஏன்னா, கமல் படங்கள் ஓடினாலும் கூட ஓடலைன்னு தான் சொல்லுவாங்க. ரஜினி படம் ஓடலைன்னாலும் கூட ஓடினதாத்தான் சொல்லுவாங்க. பாட்சாவை அடுத்த வருஷமே இந்தியன் வசூலில் அடிச்சி நொறுக்குனதை எந்த பத்திரிக்கையுமே எழுதலை. அதெ வருஷம் அவ்வை ஷண்முகின்ற இன்னொரு ப்ளாக்பஸ்டரும் கொடுத்தார். இதுமாதிரி கமலின் பல வெற்றிகள் சொல்லப்படாமல் விடுபட்டிருக்கு. ஆனா ரஜினிக்கு எப்பவுமே மீடியால ஓவர் பாசிடிவ் இமேஜ் தான் மெய்ண்டெயின் ஆகும். (இப்ப சிலர் கொஞ்சம் நேர்மையா எழுதுறாங்க, somewhat better but still not completely changed) ஆக, நான் சொல்ல வருவது என்னன்னா, அப்பல்லாம் ரஜினி தான் அல்டிமேட்ன்ற மாதிரி ஒரு பார்வை இருந்துச்சி. ஆனா இப்ப, எந்திரன் வசூலை ஒரு பாகுபலியால முரியடிக்க முடியிது. அதுனால பிரபாஸ் ரஜினிய விட பெரிய ஆளுன்னு சொல்லவரலை. ஆனா பாகுபலின்ற படம் ஒரு ப்ராண்ட் ஆகிருச்சி. இப்ப பாகுபலி-2 எப்படியும் ஒரிஜினலை விட அதிக கலெக்*ஷன் அள்ள வாய்ப்பிருக்கு. அதேமாதிரி, வடக்குல MSG-2 அப்படின்ற படம், யாருன்னே தெரியலை ஆனா 300கோடி வசூல். இதெல்லாம் ஏன் சொல்றேன்னா, ரஜினியின் மெயின் ஏரியாவான வசூல், இப்ப வெவ்வேறு காரணிகளால் கேள்விக்குள்ளாக்கப்படுது, வசூல்ன்னா ரஜினிதான்னு நாம சொல்ல முடியாது. Of course, பாபா குசேலன் கோச்சு லிங்காவின் பெரும் தோல்விகளும் இதுக்கு ஒரு காரணம். எனவே, இனி ரஜினி தன் மீடியா பவரால், ஜாக்கிசானுக்கு அடுத்து நாந்தான் போன்ற கப்சாக்களை விட முடியாது!

ஆனா இன்னமும் கமலின் திறமைக்கு ஒரு போட்டி, சவால்னு சொல்லிக்கிறாப்ல யாரும் வரலைன்றதையும் கவனிக்கவும்!
Ok... Now from saying "Rajini fans claim every Rajini film is a hit", you've gone on to say "Rajini fans claim his movies own the record"...
I feel this is a recent trend started by websites comparing every successful movie to Chandramukhi, then Shivaji and then Endhiran.
In those days, we all heard about the longstanding records of Karagaattakaran and Chinna thambi. I don't know if there was any attempt to downplay those or attempt to compare them with the corresponding Rajini hit.

But "media nexus"nnu solrathu - I don't know...
He generally stays aloof (from magazines then, from TV channels now)... May be that's the allure!

thamiz
18th October 2015, 07:23 PM
இதனால் தான் சொல்கிறேன், ரஜினி தான் பெரிய வசூலிஸ்டுன்னு பீத்திக்கிறீங்களே, அப்ப ஏன் ஒரு பட போஸ்டரை நாங்க கேக்குறப்ப மட்டும் தர்ரீங்க?! அதை நீங்க வெச்சிட்டிருக்கீங்க! மனிதன் ஓடலைன்னு சவால் விட்டதும், போஸ்டர் வெளிய வருது!

வெளிய வந்தும் என்ன பிரயோசனம்? இன்னும் சொன்னதையேதானே சொல்ல்லிக்கிட்டு இருக்கீங்க?? :)

sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
18th October 2015, 07:33 PM
வெளிய வந்தும் என்ன பிரயோசனம்? இன்னும் சொன்னதையேதானே சொல்ல்லிக்கிட்டு இருக்கீங்க?? :)

சண்டியரின் போஸ்டர்களை என்ன ஏதுன்னு பார்க்காமலேயே ஃபோட்டோஷாப்னு சொல்றீங்க. ஆனா மனிதனுக்கு ஒரு போஸ்டர் வெளிவந்துட்டாலே அதை அப்படியே உண்மைன்னு நம்பிடனும்னு அடம் பிடிக்கிரீங்க! அதுல உள்ள பிரச்சனையை எவ்ளோ ஸ்பூன்ஃபீட் செஞ்சாலும் விடாம மறுப்பது நீங்க தானே?!? :) போஸ்டர்னு ஏதோ ஒண்ணை போட்டுட்டாலே நம்பிடணுமா? அப்புரம், நான் எதிர்பார்க்குறபடி போஸ்டர் இல்லை, அப்படி இருக்கணும்னா சண்டியர் ஃபோடோஷாப் செஞ்சாத்தான் உண்டுன்னு கேலி பேசுறீங்க! ஆனா 100ஆவது நாள் போஸ்டரில் தியேட்டர் பேர், காலாகாலமா, எல்லா படங்களுக்குமே எப்படிப்போடுவாங்கன்னு நான் படிச்சி படிச்சி சொல்லிட்டிருக்கேன்! அதைத்தான் மனிதன் போஸ்டரிலும் எதிர்பார்க்கிறேன்! அதுக்குத்தான் ரஜினியோட மத்த 100ஆவது நாள் போஸ்டரையே உதாரணமா வெச்சி சொல்லலாம்ன்னு கேட்டா அந்தப்படங்களின் போஸ்டரை ரிலீஸ் பண்ணமாட்றாங்க உங்க நண்பர்கள்! ;)

sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
18th October 2015, 07:37 PM
Ok... Now from saying "Rajini fans claim every Rajini film is a hit", you've gone on to say "Rajini fans claim his movies own the record"...
I feel this is a recent trend started by websites comparing every successful movie to Chandramukhi, then Shivaji and then Endhiran.
In those days, we all heard about the longstanding records of Karagaattakaran and Chinna thambi. I don't know if there was any attempt to downplay those or attempt to compare them with the corresponding Rajini hit.

But "media nexus"nnu solrathu - I don't know...
He generally stays aloof (from magazines then, from TV channels now)... May be that's the allure!

காலாகாலமா நடக்குறது தான்! எம்ஜியார்ன்னாலே ஜனரஞ்சகம், வசூல்! சிவாஜின்னாலே நடிப்பு, தரமான படம்! இதை கொஞ்சம் கூட மாத்தாம எல்லா எம்ஜிஆர் /சிவாஜி படங்களுக்கும் மீடியா/ரசிகர்கள் டைப்காஸ்ட் பண்ணிடுவாங்க! அதேதான் இப்ப கமல்/ரஜினிக்கும் நடக்குது. இந்த ஒரே ஒரு விஷயத்தில் மட்டும், நான் குறை சொல்வது மீடியா & ரசிகர்களைத்தான். ரஜினி தரப்பை அல்ல!

sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
18th October 2015, 08:23 PM

B4 chandramuki release, he spoke in audio launch, நான் யானை இல்ல குதிரை, டக்குன்னு எந்திரிச்சிருவேன்!(டக்குன்னு as in 3 years!)

After chandramuki release, i guess after 2nd or 3rd week, he gave interview to Ananda vikatan. I remotely remember the 1st question itself is a semma jaalraaish! "ரஜினி சார்! எப்படி சார் உங்களால மட்டும் இப்படில்லாம் முடியிது?!?” something like that! :lol:

will be interesting if someone has that interview and upload now! இதுக்குத்தான் archives எல்லாம் வேணும்ங்குறேன்! செமயா டைம் பாஸ் ஆகும் & நிறைய
"உண்மைகள்" வெளிவரும்! :lol:

paranitharan
18th October 2015, 08:27 PM
It will look senseless to you becos its you who blabbered that Nayagan was an average hit. You are not a proven BO pundit. You are never regarded as a trusted source by anyone. Nobody knows you. But u say some rubbish about Nayagan BO which was proven as false, with help of the Posters i posted here. And as i said, the opp camp was not able to get Manithan posters! Actually they will be having them but posing as they don't have them will save from exposing the trught about Manithan!

thatswhy i said u are senseless. you donot understand the basics at all about how to analyze BO.

Even rajini fans haven't said like what u said. In this very same portal, we have sivaji fans thread where they post the scanned posters and articles about sivaji films and those posters give lot of historical, real, hidden facts about BO on yesteryears! Its like the sculptures in temples which reveal us about past. IF one says they are needless i dunno what kind of dumbo he is.

Only after someone started digging about posters, that the truth that Nayagan was a bigger hit than Manithan, had came about. Otherwise, rajinifans and uninformeds and dumbos keep saying that Nayagan was an average hit only and of course those dumbos will never care about proving their point. வாய்லயே வடை சுடணும்னு நினைக்கிற மட மேதாவிகளுக்கு போஸ்டர் எல்லாம் தேவை இல்லை தான்

You still haven't answer me about why you asked those senseless questions. I repeat again those were senseless. You can explain why should anyone create a website and post all the rubbish. No fans of any actors do that.
Nayagan was an average hit according to many kamal fans in the hub. I remember reading Bala aka karthik's post in this hub. He is a hardcore fan and at that time the consensus was that Nayagan was only an average hit here. That's where I got my information from. Otherwise I don't care about it. Whatever posters you posted here doesn't prove that it was a bigger hit than manithan or anything. Heck I didn't even know it was released with manithan.

Other than that, I'm only attacking your post and not you. You can see that I call your points/posts senseless so can you argue/fight my post instead of attacking me personally like a grown up intelligent man?

thamiz
18th October 2015, 08:30 PM
காலாகாலமா நடக்குறது தான்! எம்ஜியார்ன்னாலே ஜனரஞ்சகம், வசூல்! சிவாஜின்னாலே நடிப்பு, தரமான படம்! இதை கொஞ்சம் கூட மாத்தாம எல்லா எம்ஜிஆர் /சிவாஜி படங்களுக்கும் மீடியா/ரசிகர்கள் டைப்காஸ்ட் பண்ணிடுவாங்க! அதேதான் இப்ப கமல்/ரஜினிக்கும் நடக்குது. இந்த ஒரே ஒரு விஷயத்தில் மட்டும், நான் குறை சொல்வது மீடியா & ரசிகர்களைத்தான். ரஜினி தரப்பை அல்ல!

உள்ள பஞ்சாயத்து போதாதுனு சிவாஜி-எம்ஜிஆர் பிரச்சைனை வேறயா? தயவுசெய்து அதையெல்லாம் கடந்து வாங்க! நீங்க நல்லாயிருப்பீங்க! :)

paranitharan
18th October 2015, 08:36 PM

Insecurity is shouting at the top of the lung that they are only quality movie makers and only talk about quality and then from the first day fighting/shouting that their film collected this much that much. It has happened in the hub many many times. If people are not insecure why should anyone even argue about box-office results? You know all the fights in the hub in the past that happened in all the box-office threads.

Your second point is lolworthy. Enthiran was made with Rajini because there is no way they could get returns on it with a smaller star.

thamiz
18th October 2015, 08:38 PM
You still haven't answer me about why you asked those senseless questions. I repeat again those were senseless. You can explain why should anyone create a website and post all the rubbish. No fans of any actors do that.
Nayagan was an average hit according to many kamal fans in the hub. I remember reading Bala aka karthik's post in this hub. He is a hardcore fan and at that time the consensus was that Nayagan was only an average hit here. That's where I got my information from. Otherwise I don't care about it. Whatever posters you posted here doesn't prove that it was a bigger hit than manithan or anything. Heck I didn't even know it was released with manithan.

Other than that, I'm only attacking your post and not you. You can see that I call your points/posts senseless so can you argue/fight my post instead of attacking me personally like a grown up intelligent man?

முக்தா சீனிவாசன் தான் நாயகன் தயாரிப்பாளர். அவர் சமீபத்தில் ஒரு பேட்டி கொடுத்த பேட்டியிலே அவருக்கும் கமலுக்கு வந்த கருத்து வேறுபாடு பத்தி சொன்னாரு. அதனால படத்தை நெகட்டிவாகவே வித்து விட்டார். டிஸ்ட்ரிப்யூட்டர்களும் அதிக விலைகொடுத்து வாங்கவில்லை- மணிரதனம் நாயகனுக்கு முன்னால ஒரு சாதாரண இயக்குனர்.

படம் வெளிவந்து வெற்றியடைந்தது உண்மைதான்.

இதில் யாரு சம்பாரிச்சா?னா ஓரளவுக்கு எ, பி செண்டர்கள் தியேட்டர் ஓனர்கள் அவ்ளோதான்.

ஆனால் இது கமல், மணிரதந்த்துக்கு மிகப் பெரிய புகழ் தேடித் தந்த படம்.

-------------------

மனிதன், எ வி எம் படம். எ, பி சி செண்டர்களில் மிகப்பெரிய கமர்ஷியல் சக்ஸஸ். தயாரிப்பாளர், விநியோகஸ்தர், தியேட்டர் ஓனர் எல்லாருக்கும் பெரிய இலாபம் தேடித்தந்த படம்.

sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
18th October 2015, 08:41 PM

YOu have totally no idea about this issue. rajini fans have been running a website www.rajinifans.com for many years. they have listed the rajini films, with no of days, theaters etc in 'records' page. likewise, kamalfan Karan has his own website www.sandiyarkaran.com. His site is full of posters, articles scanned paper cuttings. There is lot of history, truth in those scanned papers. He deciphers lot of hidden truth from them.

Rajinifans.com too have some posters scanned and uploaded in their site but not for all movies. THere is a set of fans for each actors who does this. Of course for vijay ajith generation this is needless but for kamal-rajini generation, these are very important archives. there are many ppl doing these. i myself have posted 3 different sources of websites of kamal fans where they already have uploaded many such posters. i myself have uploaded many interviews of kamal, in dropbox
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/lis4td94xxawai4/AACjPiwEiITZQV5jRuDOI_Nfa?dl=0

all iam wondering is you seeing all this as something unwanted or useless. already many ppl are doing this. u are failing to understand the whole thing

paranitharan
18th October 2015, 08:42 PM
முக்தா சீனிவாசன் தான் நாயகன் தயாரிப்பாளர். அவர் சமீபத்தில் ஒரு பேட்டி கொடுத்த பேட்டியிலே அவருக்கும் கமலுக்கு வந்த கருத்து வேறுபாடு பத்தி சொன்னாரு. அதனால படத்தை நெகட்டிவாகவே வித்து விட்டார். டிஸ்ட்ரிப்யூட்டர்களும் அதிக விலைகொடுத்து வாங்கவில்லை- மணிரதனம் நாயகனுக்கு முன்னால ஒரு சாதாரண இயக்குனர்.

இதில் யாரு சம்பாரிச்சா?னா ஓரளவுக்கு எ, பி செண்டர்கள் தியேட்டர் ஓனர்கள் அவ்ளோதான்.

-------------------

மனிதன், எ வி எம் படம். எ, பி சி செண்டர்களில் மிகப்பெரிய கமர்ஷியல் சக்ஸஸ். தயாரிப்பாளர், விநியோகஸ்தர், தியேட்டர் ஓனர் எல்லாருக்கும் பெரிய இலாபம் தேடித்தந்த படம்.

thank you for the information, thamiz..

paranitharan
18th October 2015, 08:43 PM
YOu have totally no idea about this issue. rajini fans have been running a website www.rajinifans.com for many years. they have listed the rajini films, with no of days, theaters etc in 'records' page. likewise, kamalfan Karan has his own website www.sandiyarkaran.com. His site is full of posters, articles scanned paper cuttings. There is lot of history, truth in those scanned papers. He deciphers lot of hidden truth from them.

Rajinifans.com too have some posters scanned and uploaded in their site but not for all movies. THere is a set of fans for each actors who does this. Of course for vijay ajith generation this is needless but for kamal-rajini generation, these are very important archives. there are many ppl doing these. i myself have posted 3 different sources of websites of kamal fans where they already have uploaded many such posters. i myself have uploaded many interviews of kamal, in dropbox
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/lis4td94xxawai4/AACjPiwEiITZQV5jRuDOI_Nfa?dl=0

all iam wondering is you seeing all this as something unwanted or useless. already many ppl are doing this. u are failing to understand the whole thing

You are failing to explain why should anyone do that. That is my question. I don't fail to understand. I know that is a futile exercise.

irir123
18th October 2015, 08:49 PM
The movies - non- Tamil films - that I have seen/known to run for more than 175 days in Chennai (alone) - Jackie Shroff's 'Hero', Kamal/Rishi starter 'Saagar', Qayamat se qayamat takk, hum aapke gain kaun, dilwake dulhaniya le jayenge, Terminator 2, Jackie Chan's several films (Project A, Protector etc), 36th Chamber of Shaolin, Jurassic Park (English/tamil versions put together) - just to name a few!

By all means, the BO status of these films either were on par with those of Rajini's films (I am not including Kamal's films, since his films never fall into the bracket of 'always a success/hit') or even better..

Btw, Salman Khan's films gross (on an average - not individual films) more than any other bankable star in India - the guy has some serious bat-s*it crazy fans all over - one fan (an acquaintance of mine - was annoyed with his wife for delivering their first baby on the day of release of a Salman Khan's film - andha leveley vera da saami!)

Seriously, even his negative image from getting arrested has not dimmed his popularity or BO appeal - avaru maasathukku oru padam rangela nadichhu thalli pinni pedalukkaravaru!

So, verum BO king / BO superstar labels won't last long, as there are other monsters already hogging this limelight and slaying down demons one after the after!

sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
18th October 2015, 08:50 PM
Insecurity is shouting at the top of the lung that they are only quality movie makers and only talk about quality and then from the first day fighting/shouting that their film collected this much that much. It has happened in the hub many many times. If people are not insecure why should anyone even argue about box-office results? You know all the fights in the hub in the past that happened in all the box-office threads.

Your second point is lolworthy. Enthiran was made with Rajini because there is no way they could get returns on it with a smaller star.

every fan in hub is fighting about box office not just me. and u who seem to be an anti-kamal fan is the ist one to say that naayagan was an average hit. nobody was talking about nayakan at all, its you who started it. and now you say that only insecure ppl talk about boxoffice! LOLOL!!!

Enthiran was made on high budget. but for sun tv's income thats not a big amount. but kamal got funded by aascar ravichandran for dasavatharam, a producer who is not as big as sun tv. dasa was the industry's biggest funded film, b4 enthiran.

but acc to u only insecure ppl talk about BO, same logic can be extended to budgeting too. so acc to ur logic, u are too insecure that you bring BO, budgetting etc to counter me kamal fan! :lol: :rotfl:

sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
18th October 2015, 08:52 PM
You are failing to explain why should anyone do that. That is my question. I don't fail to understand. I know that is a futile exercise.
u are failing to see that some ppl are already into it! why are they already doing that, without a reason?!? sorry, even spoonfeeding failed!

paranitharan
18th October 2015, 08:56 PM
every fan in hub is fighting about box office not just me. and u who seem to be an anti-kamal fan is the ist one to say that naayagan was an average hit. nobody was talking about nayakan at all, its you who started it. and now you say that only insecure ppl talk about boxoffice! LOLOL!!!

Enthiran was made on high budget. but for sun tv's income thats not a big amount. but kamal got funded by aascar ravichandran for dasavatharam, a producer who is not as big as sun tv. dasa was the industry's biggest funded film, b4 enthiran.

but acc to u only insecure ppl talk about BO, same logic can be extended to budgeting too. so acc to ur logic, u are too insecure that you bring BO, budgetting etc to counter me kamal fan! :lol: :rotfl:

Ok I said Nayagan was an average hit but you have been posting about box office of Kamal films for long and you have fought for it in the past too. Now you have that in your signature. Who's insecure?
Now I explained to you that crowd pulling is a trait and Enthiran was made possible because of Rajini, not because of bahubali star. You didn't argue against it but right away started to gloat that dasavadaram was funded by Ascar yada yada.. Who's insecure? Lol ;)

Well I have fought for Kamal in the past against thamiz in box office threads and I know you were part of it along with lot of people :)

paranitharan
18th October 2015, 08:57 PM
u are failing to see that some ppl are already into it! why are they already doing that, without a reason?!? sorry, even spoonfeeding failed!

You said that people should do it like its your duty. I asked you why should people do it. You failed to explain till now. Can you at least explain this now?

sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
18th October 2015, 09:01 PM

-------------------

சென்னை ஒரு ஏ செண்டர் தானே? ஏவிஎம் ராஜேஸ்வரி தியேட்டர் சென்னைல தானே இருக்கு?! மனிதன் பால அபிராமில 175நாள் ஷிஃப்டிங்ல ஓடிருக்கு அதும் ஒரு காட்சி தான்! நாயகன் 175நாள் 4 காட்சிகள் ஓடிருக்கு! இதுபோக நூறாவதுநாள் போஸ்டர்ல இருக்குறா ஓட்டைக்கு இன்னும் பதில் வல்லை! இதுல ஏ செண்டர் பி செண்டர்ன்னு பேச ஆரம்பிச்சிட்டீங்க! பொதுவா ரஜினி ரசிகர்கள் வசூல் விவாதத்துல கில்லியா இருப்பாங்க, நீங்க என்னடான்னா!!!!! உஸ்ஸ்ஸ்ஸ்!!!

sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
18th October 2015, 09:04 PM
You said that people should do it like its your duty. I asked you why should people do it. You failed to explain till now. Can you at least explain this now?

iam not ordering anybody. ரஜினியின் பாக்ஸாபீஸ் பத்தி பேசுறாங்க, நாயகன் கம்மி மனிதன் அதிகம்னு பேசுறாங்க, போஸ்டர் போடுறாங்க, அப்ப போஸ்டர் வெச்சிருக்கான்கன்னு தானே அர்த்டம்?!? வெச்சிட்டிருக்குறவங்க ஏன் அதையெல்லாம் ஒட்டுமொத்தமா ஒரு வெப்சைட்ல போடக்கூடாதுன்னு கேக்குறேன். சும்மா போயிட்டிருக்குற ரஜினி ரசிகரையா கேக்குறேன்?!? இதுதானேய்யா உலக வழக்கம்?!? இது புரியாம.... என் சிப்சு!

sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
18th October 2015, 09:08 PM
Ok I said Nayagan was an average hit but you have been posting about box office of Kamal films for long and you have fought for it in the past too. Now you have that in your signature. Who's insecure?
Now I explained to you that crowd pulling is a trait and Enthiran was made possible because of Rajini, not because of bahubali star. You didn't argue against it but right away started to gloat that dasavadaram was funded by Ascar yada yada.. Who's insecure? Lol ;)

Well I have fought for Kamal in the past against thamiz in box office threads and I know you were part of it along with lot of people :)

i have UV review links too in my signature, and also a link to KHFans twitter id. its my signature, my wish, insane to say that iam insecure to have a BO related line in my siggy!

when u gloat and boast about enthiran budget, whats wrong if me counters with dasavatharam budget?!? நீங்க செஞ்சா அது சரி, நான் செஞ்சா insecure, gloating! :lol:

sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
18th October 2015, 09:09 PM
இன்னும் எத்தனை முறை/எத்தனை பேர் என் signature பார்த்து பொறாமைப்படுவாங்களோ?!? :rotfl: :yessir:

Poornima
18th October 2015, 09:30 PM
internet vermins and hatemongers being celebrated as authentic box office sources.
and top that with sermons on fairness and credibility. what a farce.
this thread needs an in-built LOL icon.

sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
18th October 2015, 09:40 PM
rajini's fans celebtrate rajinifans.com posters and statistics. kamalfans celebrate sandiyarkaran.com, KamalHaasan Databank etc. To each its own. always one camp will call another as vermins sermons and hatemongers. to each, his own!

thamiz
18th October 2015, 09:40 PM
சென்னை ஒரு ஏ செண்டர் தானே? ஏவிஎம் ராஜேஸ்வரி தியேட்டர் சென்னைல தானே இருக்கு?! மனிதன் பால அபிராமில 175நாள் ஷிஃப்டிங்ல ஓடிருக்கு அதும் ஒரு காட்சி தான்! நாயகன் 175நாள் 4 காட்சிகள் ஓடிருக்கு! இதுபோக நூறாவதுநாள் போஸ்டர்ல இருக்குறா ஓட்டைக்கு இன்னும் பதில் வல்லை! இதுல ஏ செண்டர் பி செண்டர்ன்னு பேச ஆரம்பிச்சிட்டீங்க! பொதுவா ரஜினி ரசிகர்கள் வசூல் விவாதத்துல கில்லியா இருப்பாங்க, நீங்க என்னடான்னா!!!!! உஸ்ஸ்ஸ்ஸ்!!!

ஒரு படம் சென்னையில் ஓடுவதை வைத்து வசூல் நிலவரம் அமைவதில்லை. எல்லா செண்டரிலும் நல்லாப் போகணும் சார்.

மீண்டும் கோகிலா சென்னையில் மட்டும் ஓடுச்சு 200 ப்ளஸ் நாட்கள். ஆனால் படம் கமர்ஷில் ஃப்ளாப்! உங்க "ஃபட்டி" சண்டியர்கரன், சென்னையை மட்டும் காட்டிமீண்டும் கோகிலா ஓடுச்சு னுசொல்லிக்கிட்டு அலைவார். :)

thamiz
18th October 2015, 09:42 PM
rajini's fans celebtrate rajinifans.com posters and statistics. kamalfans celebrate sandiyarkaran.com, KamalHaasan Databank etc. To each its own. always one camp will call another as vermins sermons and hatemongers. to each, his own!

If you support the troll sandiyarkaran, you bring yourself down! :(

Seriously Have you ever read his tweets attacking Rajini for no good reason?

Poornima
18th October 2015, 09:49 PM

boss, are you for real? you are ACTUALLY defending sandiyar karan as a Fan?
the dude's sole claim to infamy is his sickness: his hatred for you-know-who.
one from the generation of "scarred" fans someone mentioned about here sometime back.

Poornima
18th October 2015, 09:51 PM
If you support the troll sandiyarkaran, you bring yourself down! :(

Seriously Have you ever read his tweets attacking Rajini for no good reason?

he has explained it himself: to each his own.

thamiz
18th October 2015, 09:51 PM
content deleted after sakala had seen/read it!

sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
18th October 2015, 09:56 PM
1) that was in response to the much cheaper rajinfans who tweeted against kamal. you know or see only sandiyar. you dunno/not interested to see what rajinifans in twitter posts

2) i never posted sandiyar's tweets/post. iam just talking about posters. sometimes, they are from other sources too, apart from sandiyar

3) this is a needless diversion. talk only about the BO and poster, nobody here is worried about how fans talk outside hub

sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
18th October 2015, 09:58 PM
one from the generation of "scarred" fans someone mentioned about here sometime back.

i wonder why you care toomuch about a person not in hub. iam not praising or talking about individual kamalfans. iam just talking data. iam not forcing anyone to go read his website. i have posted 2 other sources too, for KH's BO related stuff

thamiz
18th October 2015, 09:59 PM

I am glad you knew that troll!

thamiz
18th October 2015, 10:01 PM
i wonder why you care toomuch about a person not in hub.

Because you are giving that troll's fabricated data in the hub. Now it is necessary to challenge how reliable that "troll's" data would be!

sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
18th October 2015, 10:05 PM
Because you are giving that troll's fabricated data in the hub. Now it is necessary to challenge how reliable that "troll's" data would be!

கிளிப்பிள்ளை சொல்றாப்ல சொல்லிட்டு இருக்கேன் மனிதன் 100ஆவது நாள் போஸ்டர்ல இருக்குற பிழைய. அப்ப Mappiயும் கேவலமான ரஜினி ரசிகன்னு முடிவு பண்ணிடணுமா?! அல்லது, அவர் சொல்றார்ன்றதுனால அந்த பிழையான போஸ்டரை நிஜம்னு கேள்வியே கேக்காம ஏத்துக்கணும்னு சொல்றீங்களா?!

Poornima
18th October 2015, 10:08 PM
i wonder why you care toomuch about a person not in hub. iam not praising or talking about individual kamalfans. iam just talking data. iam not forcing anyone to go read his website. i have posted 2 other sources too, for KH's BO related stuff

you don't hesitate before casting aspersions on The Hindu's (no less!) credentials just because the paper "could have" said that Manithan is a bigger hit than Nayakan.
but you don't have an issue accepting a widely-condemned internet troll's delusions as gospel.
credibility, anyone?

Poornima
18th October 2015, 10:12 PM
I am glad you knew that troll!

on every new Rajini film release, a Twitter search on the film's tag throws at me the guy's hate and lies.
know him? no, thanks!

sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
18th October 2015, 10:18 PM
the discussion goes totally in a wrong direction, and needlessly personal. i wonder why tamizh asks this all of a sudden, you have been discussing both he posters all the while and now suddenly you take up this sandiyar thing! ;) i mean, why now? why u didnt, b4?!

paranitharan
19th October 2015, 12:39 AM
i have UV review links too in my signature, and also a link to KHFans twitter id. its my signature, my wish, insane to say that iam insecure to have a BO related line in my siggy!

when u gloat and boast about enthiran budget, whats wrong if me counters with dasavatharam budget?!? நீங்க செஞ்சா அது சரி, நான் செஞ்சா insecure, gloating! :lol:

I haven't even posted anything to gloat about Rajini here or Enthiran budget. I don't care if you gloat about Kamal or say Paapanaasam collected 400C but you keep saying that you are not insecure to care about box-office when it's not really true. So I had to point that out to you.

thamiz
19th October 2015, 09:49 AM
the discussion goes totally in a wrong direction, and needlessly personal.

If you quote troll's "manipulated data" as authentic this is what happens! In any case our discussion was getting nowhere even before!

sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
19th October 2015, 11:14 AM
If you quote troll's "manipulated data" as authentic this is what happens! In any case our discussion was getting nowhere even before!

:lol: நாயகன் மனிதன் விவாதத்தில், நாயகன் போஸ்டர்களில் எந்தத்தவறுகளும் இல்லை! பிரச்சனை உங்க தரப்புலெர்ந்து வந்த மனிதன் போஸ்டரில் தான்! :rotfl:

maniram_1234
19th October 2015, 11:25 AM
Week : 3
Total collections in Chennai : Rs. 5,04,35,606
Chennai city verdict: Below Average
No. Shows in Chennai (Weekend): 45
Collection in Chennai (Weekend): Rs. 8,90,835
No. Shows in Chennai (Weekdays): 244
Collection in Chennai (Weekdays): Rs. 49,63,910
Puli, after its Grand opening, and settles for a Below Average verdict.

shwas
19th October 2015, 02:25 PM
hub has lost contribution frm good writers who are not biased n do nice posts on deserved films without exaggeration, extra imagination.. Prabhu ram level hub will not see again..

few who do a great service from all camps, not just both camps.. are Sivaji fans.. especially Joe who does fr kamal too..

irir, venki were made to react by rajini fans by trolling in kamal threads.. otherwise their writing are great..sakala.,can write as well as post posters.. hence why he is SKV.. others like us are limited, at least we dont bore ppl by writing many page essays abt vettaiyadu villaiyadu, upo as if it is hey ram or mahanadhi..:lol2:

thamiz
19th October 2015, 10:46 PM
:lol: நாயகன் மனிதன் விவாதத்தில், நாயகன் போஸ்டர்களில் எந்தத்தவறுகளும் இல்லை! பிரச்சனை உங்க தரப்புலெர்ந்து வந்த மனிதன் போஸ்டரில் தான்! :rotfl:

ஆமா நீங்க சொன்னது எல்லாமே எப்போவுமே சரியாத்தானே இருக்கும். :)

thamiz
19th October 2015, 10:47 PM
Week : 3
Total collections in Chennai : Rs. 5,04,35,606
Chennai city verdict: Below Average
No. Shows in Chennai (Weekend): 45
Collection in Chennai (Weekend): Rs. 8,90,835
No. Shows in Chennai (Weekdays): 244
Collection in Chennai (Weekdays): Rs. 49,63,910
Puli, after its Grand opening, and settles for a Below Average verdict.

Below average.. Hmm :(

sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
19th October 2015, 11:42 PM
ஆமா நீங்க சொன்னது எல்லாமே எப்போவுமே சரியாத்தானே இருக்கும். :)

ஆமா, ஊர் உலகத்துல வழக்கத்துலயே இல்லாத ஒரு 100ஆவது நாள் போஸ்டர்னா அது மனிதன் போஸ்டர் தான்! அதையும் நீங்க அட்சரம் பிசகாத உண்மைன்னு சாதிப்பீங்க/நம்புவீங்க! ;)

thamiz
19th October 2015, 11:45 PM
சகலா: நீஙக ஏன் போஸ்டருக்கு இவ்வளவு முக்கியத்துவம் தர்ரீங்க? மனிதன் ஒரு ப்ளாக் பஸ்டர்னு எனக்கு ரொம்ப நல்லாத் தெரியும். உங்களை நான் "கன்வின்ஸ்" பண்ண இராப் பகலா போஸ்டர் வெட்டி ஒட்டப்போவதில்லை. நீங்க நம்பவில்லையா? பரவாயில்லை, விடுங்க! :)

sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
19th October 2015, 11:55 PM
80களில் ஓடின படத்தை பத்தி, உதாரணம் நாயகன் ஆவரேஜ்னு கப்சா விடுறவங்களை, அவங்க சொல்றது தப்புன்னு நிரூபிக்க போஸ்டர் தானே வழி?! இப்பவும் நாயகனுக்க்கு கன் மாதிரி போஸ்டர் ஆதாரங்கள் இருக்கு. மனிதனுக்கு தான் டப்பா டான்ஸ் ஆடுது!

அதுபோக, ரஜினிபட போஸ்டர்ஸ் எல்லாம் மர்மமா ஏன் மறைச்சி வெச்சிருக்கீங்கன்னு விடாம கேக்குறேன், பதில் இல்ல.

Russellvzp
20th October 2015, 12:02 AM
அதேமாதிரி, வடக்குல MSG-2 அப்படின்ற படம், யாருன்னே தெரியலை ஆனா 300கோடி வசூல்.

unga source evlo reliablennu ippa therichikkalam.. intha news ungalukku sonnathu unga sourcea?

sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
20th October 2015, 12:14 AM
அது போகஸ்னு நேத்துதான் தெரிஞ்சிச்சு. ஃப்ரீயா விட்ருங்க! இல்லன்னா, மனிதன் படம் ப்ளாக்பஸ்டர்னு சொல்றவங்க தான் என் சோர்ஸ்னு சொல்லி அசிங்கப்படுத்திடுவென்! :lol:

thamiz
20th October 2015, 12:55 AM
80களில் ஓடின படத்தை பத்தி, உதாரணம் நாயகன் ஆவரேஜ்னு கப்சா விடுறவங்களை, அவங்க சொல்றது தப்புன்னு நிரூபிக்க போஸ்டர் தானே வழி?! இப்பவும் நாயகனுக்க்கு கன் மாதிரி போஸ்டர் ஆதாரங்கள் இருக்கு. மனிதனுக்கு தான் டப்பா டான்ஸ் ஆடுது!

அதுபோக, ரஜினிபட போஸ்டர்ஸ் எல்லாம் மர்மமா ஏன் மறைச்சி வெச்சிருக்கீங்கன்னு விடாம கேக்குறேன், பதில் இல்ல.

Sakala: Jeez You forget everything NOW? :lol:

Mappi gave images of those posters (manidhan 100-day and 175-day run advertisement) in rajini thread. They are still there

YOu want us to manipulate the poster as you wish! We said we dont do that. :lol:

ActionHero
20th October 2015, 03:16 AM
Can you refer to the following URL? I remember seeing Manidhan 100 days posters in GN Chetty road where old Sun theater located at that time.

http://rajinifans.com/boxoffice/manithan.php

I don't think any Rajini movie would have been left out without running for 100 days during that time. It's one of the condition from Rajini PRO to theaters and one of the condition to release Rajini's next movie in their theaters.

I hope Kamal fans would also agree that when it comes to business and collection Rajini was on top always and Kamal had always been the one to give quality movies without worrying about business.

thamiz
20th October 2015, 03:29 AM
I hope Kamal fans would also agree that when it comes to business and collection Rajini was on top always and Kamal had always been the one to give quality movies without worrying about business.

I dont think they will agree with this claim! That's the problem with them here! :lol:

If you give a poster like you did, they will complain that in the poster the theater names should be printed at the center.

How can we change that??

We can only provide what was published. We can not provide the poster they wish to see! :lol:

rajeshkrv
20th October 2015, 05:59 AM
I dont think they will agree with this claim! That's the problem with them here! :lol:

If you give a poster like you did, they will complain that in the poster the theater names should be printed at the center.

How can we change that??

We can only provide what was published. We can not provide the poster they wish to see! :lol:

btw why should yo prove to them. are they any verification bureau ??
same goes for any rajni fans asking kamal movie posters .. vidunga pa

ActionHero
20th October 2015, 06:29 AM
btw why should yo prove to them. are they any verification bureau ??
same goes for any rajni fans asking kamal movie posters .. vidunga pa

100% agree. I think both Rajini and Kamal fans have matured enough to appreciate each others contributions to TFI and enjoy movies from both legends. Any discussion on BO results of their past and present movies are not gonna change this fact.

Nawaaz
20th October 2015, 11:25 AM
Kamal is known for classical movies. His ideas are mostly to give standard movies.

Where as Rajini is pure mass commercial entertainer. Obviously Rajini with commercial elements will attract audience of all age groups and hence more collection.

We should be proud to have kamal trying his best for giving best movies on screen. Good that he produces most of his films himself.

If collection is all you have to speak to rate a star, you will never get good movies in Tamil

Vishwaroopam is a good example for collection even after delayed release. It became big hit coz of content of the movie. If it was a usual commercial cinema with a delayed release, it would have been disaster in BO.

thamiz
20th October 2015, 06:26 PM
Kamal is known for classical movies. His ideas are mostly to give standard movies.

Where as Rajini is pure mass commercial entertainer. Obviously Rajini with commercial elements will attract audience of all age groups and hence more collection.

We should be proud to have kamal trying his best for giving best movies on screen. Good that he produces most of his films himself.

If collection is all you have to speak to rate a star, you will never get good movies in Tamil

Vishwaroopam is a good example for collection even after delayed release. It became big hit coz of content of the movie. If it was a usual commercial cinema with a delayed release, it would have been disaster in BO.

I think young talents like Vijay should follow Kamal as his fans admire Kamalahaasan than Rajinikanth. He should continue doing movies like puli and prove himself that he is a greatest actor- forgetting about the BO success! :)

thamiz
20th October 2015, 06:36 PM
Sify Home >> Movies

Chennai Box-Office - October 16 to 18
Tuesday, 20 October , 2015, 12:39

It was a quiet week at the Chennai Box-Office. All eyes were on the Nadigar Sangam elections held on Sunday and its live television coverage.

The big release of the week was Anushka's Rudramadevi, which had a one week delayed release. This affected the Tamil version which grossed around Rs 50 lakhs at the CBO and is the number one.

In the second spot is Ramcharan's Bruce Lee - The Fighter, which took a good opening but carries mixed reports. In the third place is Nayanthara's solid hit Maya, which continues to do solid business.

And at number four is Puli, which has crashed in its second week. And in the fifth place is the trapped in Mars adventure The Martian, which is a hit in Chennai.

Chikatiloan
20th October 2015, 06:42 PM
சகலா: நீஙக ஏன் போஸ்டருக்கு இவ்வளவு முக்கியத்துவம் தர்ரீங்க? மனிதன் ஒரு ப்ளாக் பஸ்டர்னு எனக்கு ரொம்ப நல்லாத் தெரியும். உங்களை நான் "கன்வின்ஸ்" பண்ண இராப் பகலா போஸ்டர் வெட்டி ஒட்டப்போவதில்லை. நீங்க நம்பவில்லையா? பரவாயில்லை, விடுங்க! :)

idhukku per thaan paccha poi from madam who is known for it and restless about other actors success

thamiz
20th October 2015, 06:44 PM
idhukku per thaan paccha poi from madam who is known for it and restless about other actors success

You can never post anything regarding the subject???

Always targeting the "hubbers" in the middle of nowhere! :(

Chikatiloan
20th October 2015, 06:45 PM
You can never post anything regarding the subject???

Always targeting the "hubbers" in the middle of nowhere! :(

Apdiyae intha hub valarchikku neenga rhomba paadu padringa paaru..Intha hub intha alavukku keezhthanamma porathukku mukkiya kaaranammae neenga thaan..

Idhula nalla post ,ketta post ,contribution pathi paesi komedy panringa

thamiz
20th October 2015, 06:48 PM
Apdiyae intha hub valarchikku neenga rhomba paadu padringa paaru..Intha hub intha alavukku keezhthanamma porathukku mukkiya kaaranammae neenga thaan..

Idhula nalla post ,ketta post ,contribution pathi paesi komedy panringa

I dont have much to say to you at this time! It is a free world. Do whatever pleases you! :cool:

Chikatiloan
20th October 2015, 06:52 PM
I dont have much to say to you at this time! It is a free world. Do whatever pleases you! :cool:

WoW..enna oru adakkam

preethamm
20th October 2015, 07:05 PM
I think young talents like Vijay should follow Kamal as his fans admire Kamalahaasan than Rajinikanth. He should continue doing movies like puli and prove himself that he is a greatest actor- forgetting about the BO success! :)

no offence but couldnt stop :rotfl2::rotfl2: after readimg this post
yes puli unleashed his versatile actin skills hidden in all his 58 movies

shwas
20th October 2015, 07:27 PM
Dummiz attacking Vijay. Why this insecurity?

Russellvzp
20th October 2015, 07:43 PM

athu than prachinainnu nenakiren inga silla pethukkitta (ungalayum sethu than solren):)

Raajjaa
20th October 2015, 09:13 PM
ரஜினி ரசிகர்கள் காமெடி நல்லாவே பண்றாங்க.

Chikatiloan
20th October 2015, 10:16 PM

Aduthathu patha vachaachu..idhulaan oru pozhappu

Chikatiloan
20th October 2015, 10:19 PM
athu than prachinainnu nenakiren inga silla pethukkitta (ungalayum sethu than solren):)

Nalla nenainga enna pathi..

paranitharan
20th October 2015, 10:26 PM
Dummiz attacking Vijay. Why this insecurity?

Ithu pothuvas ellorum panrathu thaan:)

thamiz
20th October 2015, 10:48 PM
Aduthathu patha vachaachu..idhulaan oru pozhappu

உங்களுக்கு என்ன பயம்? ஏன் இப்படி "ஒரு பொழைப்பு" அது இதுனு திட்டுறீங்க? :(

ஒரு வேளை, நான் சொல்றதைக்கேட்டு விஜய், கமல்மாதிரி நடிச்சுத் தள்ளி நாலு நேஷனல் அவாட் வாங்கிட்டா என்ன செய்றதுனா "இந்த பயம்" ? :)

Chikatiloan
20th October 2015, 11:00 PM
உங்களுக்கு என்ன பயம்? ஏன் இப்படி "ஒரு பொழைப்பு" அது இதுனு திட்டுறீங்க? :(

ஒரு வேளை, நான் சொல்றதைக்கேட்டு விஜய், கமல்மாதிரி நடிச்சுத் தள்ளி நாலு நேஷனல் அவாட் வாங்கிட்டா என்ன செய்றதுனா "இந்த பயம்" ? :)

Unga komedy byangara kaevelamma irukku..
ha ha I can sense ur kaevelamaan humour..
Vijay > Rajni aagidumonu byamma..
"Vanja pugalzhchi ani yaa"

thamiz
20th October 2015, 11:12 PM
Unga komedy byangara kaevelamma irukku..
ha ha I can sense ur kaevelamaan humour..
Vijay > Rajni aagidumonu byamma..
"Vanja pugalzhchi ani yaa"

என்ன இப்படி சொல்லீட்டிங்க? சர்காஸம் ஒரு "கிஃப்ட்டு"னு பெரியவா எல்லாம் சொன்னா..நீங்க அதைக் கேவலம்னு சொல்றீங்க. உங்க போஸ்ட் படுமட்டமா இருக்கு.. பயங்கரமானு சொல்றதுக்கு பதிலா பியங்கரமானு தப்பு தப்பா எழுதி இருக்கீங்க! :( டென்ஷன் ஆனா இப்படி இங்கிலிபிஸல "தமிழ்க் கொலை" பண்ணுவீங்களாக்கும்! :(

Chikatiloan
20th October 2015, 11:24 PM
என்ன இப்படி சொல்லீட்டிங்க? சர்காஸம் ஒரு "கிஃப்ட்டு"னு பெரியவா எல்லாம் சொன்னா..நீங்க அதைக் கேவலம்னு சொல்றீங்க. உங்க போஸ்ட் படுமட்டமா இருக்கு.. பயங்கரமானு சொல்றதுக்கு பதிலா பியங்கரமானு தப்பு தப்பா எழுதி இருக்கீங்க! :( டென்ஷன் ஆனா இப்படி இங்கிலிபிஸல "தமிழ்க் கொலை" பண்ணுவீங்களாக்கும்! :(

Idhula "sarcasm" a paesuraanga nu avingalae sollikuraanga..shabba..Next expecting ur matured "get-out" point..

//பயங்கரமானு சொல்றதுக்கு பதிலா பியங்கரமானு தப்பு தப்பா எழுதி இருக்கீங்க//

Madam adhu epdi unga friend gilbert language mattum easya purinjikuringa..

thamiz
20th October 2015, 11:40 PM
Idhula "sarcasm" a paesuraanga nu avingalae sollikuraanga..shabba..Next expecting ur matured "get-out" point..

//பயங்கரமானு சொல்றதுக்கு பதிலா பியங்கரமானு தப்பு தப்பா எழுதி இருக்கீங்க//

You mean "Dilbert"? :smile2:

I have not seen him recently! :(

ActionHero
21st October 2015, 07:08 AM
MGR's rathathin rathangalukku Rajini-ya pedikala appo. Rajini-n vazha vaikkum theivangalukku Vijay-a pedikathu ippo.

Ellam thana amiyara vishayam. Trolling than best route to control vayitherichal.

irir123
21st October 2015, 07:52 AM
Way back in 2004, while visiting Madurai and Tirunelveli, I found that Vijay was hugely popular (accounts from guys running tea stall, hotel server, bus driver/conductor etc).. his popularity is/has never been in doubt..

VinodKumar's
21st October 2015, 07:56 AM

:rotfl:.

Russellmvr
21st October 2015, 08:03 AM
பாக்ஸ் ஆபீஸ் புகழில் ரஜினி போலவும் நடிப்பில் கமல்ஹாசன் போல தன் அன்பு நடிகனும் வரவேண்டும் என்னும் ஆசை எந்த ஒரு வேற்று நடிககனின் ரசிகனுக்கும் இருக்கும். ஆனால் இருவரும் இமாலயங்கள் என்பது எங்களுக்கு தெரியும். இவர்களுக்கு சமானமான நடிகர்கள் இன்னும் இல்லை என்பதே நிதர்சனம்.

ஆனால் காலங்களுக்கு ஏற்ப நடிகர்கள் உச்ச ஸ்தானத்தை அடைவதை யாரும் மறுக்கவும் முடியாது தடுக்கவும் முடியாது.

Chikatiloan
21st October 2015, 12:38 PM
பாக்ஸ் ஆபீஸ் புகழில் ரஜினி போலவும் நடிப்பில் கமல்ஹாசன் போல தன் அன்பு நடிகனும் வரவேண்டும் என்னும் ஆசை எந்த ஒரு வேற்று நடிககனின் ரசிகனுக்கும் இருக்கும். ஆனால் இருவரும் இமாலயங்கள் என்பது எங்களுக்கு தெரியும். இவர்களுக்கு சமானமான நடிகர்கள் இன்னும் இல்லை என்பதே நிதர்சனம்.

ஆனால் காலங்களுக்கு ஏற்ப நடிகர்கள் உச்ச ஸ்தானத்தை அடைவதை யாரும் மறுக்கவும் முடியாது தடுக்கவும் முடியாது.

Well said..

shwas
21st October 2015, 01:15 PM

rendum onnu than :p

PARAMASHIVAN
21st October 2015, 02:35 PM

Only Time will tell ! well said.

bimmer
21st October 2015, 09:09 PM
Way back in 2004, while visiting Madurai and Tirunelveli, I found that Vijay was hugely popular (accounts from guys running tea stall, hotel server, bus driver/conductor etc).. his popularity is/has never been in doubt..

I am not a visitor but a resident. Both AJ and VJ have a good fanbase in the south. VJ Kanth's fan base was even bigger than Kamal and almost equivalent to Rajni's in the southern states. Madhurai and Thootukudi are massive Ajith forts from Red and Attahasam days, while Kanyakumari is massive for VJ.

sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
21st October 2015, 11:32 PM
ரஜினிக்கு கூட பாட்ஷாவில் ஆரம்பித்து தான் தெலுகு பட மார்கெட் கிடைத்தது. அதற்கு வெகு முன்பாகவே, கமல் மட்டுமே தமிழ் மலையாளம் தெலுகு கர்நாடகா இந்தி என அனைத்து மானிலங்கள் பிராந்தியங்களிலும் கலக்கிக்கொண்டிருந்தார்! போதாததற்கு, அபூர்வ சகோதரர்கள், இந்தியன், தெனாலி எல்லாம் ஓவர்சீசிலும் பெரிய வெற்றி.

அதற்கடுத்த தலைமுறையில், விஜய் மட்டுமே கேரளாவில் ஒரு பெரிய மார்கெட் பெற்றார், மம்முட்டி மோகன்லால் உள்பட எல்லாரையும் பின் தள்ளிவிட்டு! விஜய் படங்கள் தரம் எப்படி இருந்தாலும் இது நிச்சயம் ஒரு பெரிய சாதனையே! இப்ப ல்லைட்டா தெலுகு ரீமேக்கிலும் விஜய்க்கு மார்கெட் வளருது என்கிறார்கள்(ஜில்லா)

thamiz
22nd October 2015, 03:26 AM
ரஜினிக்கு கூட பாட்ஷாவில் ஆரம்பித்து தான் தெலுகு பட மார்கெட் கிடைத்தது. அதற்கு வெகு முன்பாகவே, கமல் மட்டுமே தமிழ் மலையாளம் தெலுகு கர்நாடகா இந்தி என அனைத்து மானிலங்கள் பிராந்தியங்களிலும் கலக்கிக்கொண்டிருந்தார்! போதாததற்கு, அபூர்வ சகோதரர்கள், இந்தியன், தெனாலி எல்லாம் ஓவர்சீசிலும் பெரிய வெற்றி.

அதற்கடுத்த தலைமுறையில், விஜய் மட்டுமே கேரளாவில் ஒரு பெரிய மார்கெட் பெற்றார், மம்முட்டி மோகன்லால் உள்பட எல்லாரையும் பின் தள்ளிவிட்டு! விஜய் படங்கள் தரம் எப்படி இருந்தாலும் இது நிச்சயம் ஒரு பெரிய சாதனையே! இப்ப ல்லைட்டா தெலுகு ரீமேக்கிலும் விஜய்க்கு மார்கெட் வளருது என்கிறார்கள்(ஜில்லா)

Vijay could get Kerala market fine. But he was never appreciated in Andhra (may be he was doing lots of mahesh babu remakes). Andhra market is much bigger than Kerala. Jilla did OK but it has mohanlal in it. Puli is also not a big hit. For some reason they did not release the dubbed version of kaththi in Andhra.

paranitharan
22nd October 2015, 03:29 AM
Zero market in andra. Needs to do more movies with ARM to have a decent fan base there. Even in TN, he is struggling to give a solitary hit without ARM. Even Kaththi suffered 30C loss.

cittu
22nd October 2015, 05:55 AM
Vijay could get Kerala market fine. But he was never appreciated in Andhra (may be he was doing lots of mahesh babu remakes). Andhra market is much bigger than Kerala. Jilla did OK but it has mohanlal in it. Puli is also not a big hit. For some reason they did not release the dubbed version of kaththi in Andhra.

Can anyone list the Maheshbabu movies that VJ remake so far?
I know Okkadu and Pokkiri only.

ajaybaskar
22nd October 2015, 06:48 AM
Come on, Cittu. In this social media era, 2 is a big number. If it was the eighties, Vijay wouldve escaped this accusation even if he had remade 20 Amitabh Bachchan films in Tamil.

Avadi to America
22nd October 2015, 06:51 AM
20 remakes with his own style is absolutely outstanding.

thamiz
22nd October 2015, 06:53 AM

Cittu: The point is, not many vijay movies dubbed in Telugu.. What is the REASON? Is that because his movies are "remakes" from Telugu??

If that is not the reason.. WHY his movies were not dubbed in Telugu?

That's all.

Nobldy here denying that 100 movies of Rajini are REMAKES of Amitabh movies? We don't feel ashamed of it. We are not going to deny any facts! :cool:

thamiz
22nd October 2015, 06:56 AM
Moreover, Rajini's blockbuster Chandramukhi is a remake from malayaalam. Then it was dubbed remade to Telugu (*ing Rajini) and became a Block buster in Telugu too!

ajaybaskar
22nd October 2015, 06:58 AM
20 remakes with his own style is absolutely outstanding.
Remakeனு ஆகிப்போச்சு. இதுல சொந்த ஸ்டைலா இருந்தா என்ன, வாடகை ஸ்டைலா இருந்தா என்ன? :)

ajaybaskar
22nd October 2015, 07:01 AM
Moreover, Rajini's blockbuster Chandramukhi is a remake from malayaalam. Then it was dubbed remade to Telugu (*ing Rajini) and became a Block buster in Telugu too!

:roll:

Avadi to America
22nd October 2015, 07:03 AM
Remakeனு ஆகிப்போச்சு. இதுல சொந்த ஸ்டைலா இருந்தா என்ன, வாடகை ஸ்டைலா இருந்தா என்ன? :)

first of all, what is wrong in remakes....sontha style irukuravanga thaan kaata mudiyum

thamiz
22nd October 2015, 07:06 AM
Dubbed chandramukhi was a blockbuster!!

****In the recent months after AP Govt took the bold decision of abolishing the slab system, Rajanikanth's block buster movie Chandramukhi amassed an amazing gross of 94 lakhs for its 100 days run. As per Maqsood, Chandramukhi is the last biggest crowd puller in the last 10 years at Devi 70MM A/C, as families and ladies throng to the theatre to catch the magic of Rajanikanth and enchanting performance of Jyothika. Probably this is the first movie that ran for 100 days after AP Govt abolished the slab system.****

Mohan kumar.
22nd October 2015, 07:10 AM
Zero market in andra. Needs to do more movies with ARM to have a decent fan base there. Even in TN, he is struggling to give a solitary hit without ARM. Even Kaththi suffered 30C loss.
Intha jeevan romba naal ah kaththi flop loss nu koovitu iruke.. [emoji23]

VinodKumar's
22nd October 2015, 07:12 AM
first of all, what is wrong in remakes....sontha style irukuravanga thaan kaata mudiyum
Sondha style illammala ithana peru Vijay ah immitate pannuraanga ....kanna thorandha thaan yedhayum kaata mudiyum ....

Baba kaalathularundhae Vijay na Rajini fans ku veppangaai thaan !!!

thamiz
22nd October 2015, 07:13 AM
Intha jeevan romba naal ah kaththi flop loss nu koovitu iruke.. [emoji23]

I think it that's tamil shankar who claimed that too. I dont know why!

cittu
22nd October 2015, 07:15 AM

Oh, 2 movies mean 'lots of' ?

thamiz
22nd October 2015, 07:16 AM
Sondha style illammala ithana peru Vijay ah immitate pannuraanga ....kanna thorandha thaan yedhayum kaata mudiyum ....

Baba kaalathularundhae Vijay na Rajini fans ku veppangaai thaan !!!

I think it is Viajy fans, whose "politics" made Rajni fans to go against him and his fans!

VinodKumar's
22nd October 2015, 07:18 AM
I think it is Viajy fans, whose "politics" made Rajni fans to go against him and his fans!
What politics ?

cittu
22nd October 2015, 07:18 AM
I got irritated when some claim that Vj success only because of that 2 Meheshbabu movies and not the other movies out of 58.

thamiz
22nd October 2015, 07:20 AM
Oh, 2 movies mean 'lots of' ?

2 is not a lot. Two is only couple. So unlike I thought/claimed, only a couple of movies are remade from Telugu.

Fine, then why his successful movies never dubbed into telugu that much??

VinodKumar's
22nd October 2015, 07:21 AM
I got irritated when some claim that Vj success only because of that 2 Meheshbabu movies and not the other movies out of 58.
Cittu, don't worry abt it. It's better than people dreaming that Kaththi suffered 30C loss !!!

It is like Sarathkumar is equal to Kamalhassan !!!

VinodKumar's
22nd October 2015, 07:23 AM
2 is not a lot. Two is only couple. So unlike I thought/claimed, only a couple of movies are remade from Telugu.

Fine, then why his successful movies never dubbed into telugu that much??
Same reason as why Rajini movies were not dubbed into Hindi !!!

thamiz
22nd October 2015, 07:23 AM

Apparently those two were biggest hits in his career! :)

I dont know why should that irritate anyone?

VinodKumar's
22nd October 2015, 07:26 AM

She dint say those movies irritate her ...she said some people here are irritating :)

thamiz
22nd October 2015, 07:28 AM
She dint say those movies irritate her ...she said some people here are irritating :)

She is not alone. Everybody get irritated by others.They just dont say that. :)

VinodKumar's
22nd October 2015, 07:32 AM
She is not alone. Everybody get irritated by others.They just dont say that. :)
Not listened doesn't mean not told :).

ajaybaskar
22nd October 2015, 08:18 AM
First of all, I am NOT against remakes. Remaking has its own pros and cons like straight films. I am only against people who attribute Vijay's success to couple of Mahesh Babu remakes. When people can claim that Rajni owned the roles in those remake films with his style, we Vijay fans have plenty of reasons to say that Vijay added his own flavor to the roles he did.

ajaybaskar
22nd October 2015, 08:21 AM
I think it that's tamil shankar who claimed that too. I dont know why!
The film's overseas distributor asked for few more jokes like this. :rotfl:

We know who thatstamil Shankar is and why and in which instance, he made such a ridiculous claim.

ajaybaskar
22nd October 2015, 08:23 AM

His biggest hits till date are Thuppakki and Kaththi. So when the ignorants point out remakes as his biggest hits, a fan would obviously get irritated.

thamiz
22nd October 2015, 09:28 AM
Seems like * Gilli * Kaadhalukku mariyaadhai and * pOkkiri were average hits. Only kaththi and thuppaakki were greatest hits. No wonder I am listening to someone who started watching movies couple of years ago! :lol:

ajaybaskar
22nd October 2015, 09:39 AM
Seems like * Gilli * Kaadhalukku mariyaadhai and * pOkkiri were average hits. Only kaththi and thuppaakki were greatest hits. Seems like I am listening to someone who started watching movies couple of years ago! [emoji38]
Is that supposed to be a joke? Every sane member here knows what Thuppaaki and Kaththi earned. They are Vijay's 100 crore grossers. KM, Ghilli and Pokkiri were his biggest hits when those movies released. He has equal number of hits with straight films like he has with remakes. Poove Unakkaga, Kushi, Thirupachi, TMT etc were blockbusters too. But still they will be hidden by few agenda driven people for the sake of branding him as an actor who travels safely with remakes.

thamiz
22nd October 2015, 09:48 AM
Seems like someone bringing down the success of movies like Gilli and Pokkiri ON PURPOSE because some people claim that those movies are remakes! That's really a pity! :(

Russelltgw
22nd October 2015, 09:52 AM
True..Kaththi loss of 30 cr..it was published in many newspaper / media

Russelltgw
22nd October 2015, 09:55 AM
Come on, Cittu. In this social media era, 2 is a big number. If it was the eighties, Vijay wouldve escaped this accusation even if he had remade 20 Amitabh Bachchan films in Tamil.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CR1YNMqU8AA6G7m.jpg

ajaybaskar
22nd October 2015, 09:55 AM
I know educating some people here is no different from playing fiddle in front of a Buffalo. Anyways, nothing wrong in trying. #SelfPat

ajaybaskar
22nd October 2015, 09:57 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CR1YNMqU8AA6G7m.jpg
Oh.. I didnt know Mahesh Babu was the hero in all these films

Russelltgw
22nd October 2015, 10:00 AM
True..first Vijay said 'Rajini is my thalaivar' .. After rajini close bond with Ajith, Vijay dint utter a word abt rajini but get close to kamal by attending kamal bday (?) function

Russelltgw
22nd October 2015, 10:03 AM
Cittu, don't worry abt it. It's better than people dreaming that Kaththi suffered 30C loss !!!

It is like Sarathkumar is equal to Kamalhassan !!!
What a logic and equivalent.. Ha haa..

Russelltgw
22nd October 2015, 10:05 AM
Same reason as why Rajini movies were not dubbed into Hindi !!!
What abt hindi dubbed sivaji, enthiran (robo) , kochadaiyaan , Linga ??

Russelltgw
22nd October 2015, 10:08 AM
The film's overseas distributor asked for few more jokes like this. :rotfl:

We know who thatstamil Shankar is and why and in which instance, he made such a ridiculous claim.

I think 30 cr loss was first publised in The Hindu..

Don't say now, Hindu is crap

ajaybaskar
22nd October 2015, 10:08 AM
True..first Vijay said 'Rajini isnmy thalaivar' .. After rajini close bond with Ajith, Vijay dint utter a word abt rajini but get close to kamal by attending kamal bday (?) function
It is also said that Rajni was not very happy with his throne under threat and distributors' new found love for Vijay after Ghilli and became close to Vijay's so called rival and asked him to remake his film which he remade many years back. எல்லாம் செவி வழி வந்த செய்திகள்தான். :)

Russelltgw
22nd October 2015, 10:10 AM
His biggest hits till date are Thuppakki and Kaththi. So when the ignorants point out remakes as his biggest hits, a fan would obviously get irritated.

Bt oru actor oda base thaana first paaprppaanga..appadi paatha, remakes movies helped Vijay lot during his critical time..can u deny it ?

ajaybaskar
22nd October 2015, 10:11 AM

Hindu must've quoted Shankar's question in Lingaa Singaa press meet. When the film's distributor denies it and the unit itself celebrates the 100 crore grossing, who are you to oppose it, my friend? [emoji4]

Russellaxt
22nd October 2015, 10:14 AM

So based on your post & thamiz post 30 crores loss for Kaththi, which when compared to Lingaa made at a much smaller budget, sold at less than half the price of Lingaa, performed at BO much better than Lingaa and a very huge success compared to Lingaa, if Kaththi loss is 30 Cr then Lingaa should easily be more than 100 Cr, looks like the 55cr loss of Lingaa is under reported

Russelltgw
22nd October 2015, 10:14 AM
Is that supposed to be a joke? Every sane member here knows what Thuppaaki and Kaththi earned. They are Vijay's 100 crore grossers. KM, Ghilli and Pokkiri were his biggest hits when those movies released. He has equal number of hits with straight films like he has with remakes. Poove Unakkaga, Kushi, Thirupachi, TMT etc were blockbusters too. But still they will be hidden by few agenda driven people for the sake of branding him as an actor who travels safely with remakes.

Kaththi 100 cr .. Pls give me some more jokes..

ajaybaskar
22nd October 2015, 10:15 AM
Bt oru actor oda base thaana first paaprppaanga..appadi paatha, remakes movies helped Vijay lot during his critical time..can u deny it ?
Even before he started doing remakes, his base was strong with Poove Unakkaga, Love Today kind of films. I don't know how old are you. The above said films had a good run at the BO and made him a familiar name with the general audience

ajaybaskar
22nd October 2015, 10:16 AM
Kaththi 100 cr .. Pls give me some more jokes..
You are an intelligent hubber. :)

Russelltgw
22nd October 2015, 10:16 AM
Seems like someone bringing down the success of movies like Gilli and Pokkiri ON PURPOSE because some people claim that those movies are remakes! That's really a pity! :(
If ARM dint become director, bcos of Ajith (Deena), they will appreciate now gilli, pokkiri even after many years :)

Russelltgw
22nd October 2015, 10:18 AM
Oh.. I didnt know Mahesh Babu was the hero in all these films

I don't say all are mahesh films.. Bt Telugu ramade films [emoji4]

Pras
22nd October 2015, 10:19 AM
appadi paathaa remakes helped Rajini big time too (side note : until that unwanted new remake of "thillu mullu", i didn't know that original cult classic was actually a remake from hindi) ...
then in telugu too, Pawan Kaliyan made it to the top there with the help of some remakes too ...

ajaybaskar
22nd October 2015, 10:20 AM
I don't say all are mahesh films.. Bt Telugu ramade films [emoji4]
Please read the convo again before jumping into an argument. You are only distracting the whole thing

Russelltgw
22nd October 2015, 10:21 AM
It is also said that Rajni was not very happy with his throne under threat and distributors' new found love for Vijay after Ghilli and became close to Vijay's so called rival and asked him to remake his film which he remade many years back. எல்லாம் செவி வழி வந்த செய்திகள்தான். :)

So you are trying to equal Vijay to Rajini ...varreee vaa..

Russelltgw
22nd October 2015, 10:27 AM
Hindu must've quoted Shankar's question in Lingaa Singaa press meet. When the film's distributor denies it and the unit itself celebrates the 100 crore grossing, who are you to oppose it, my friend? [emoji4]

That's the main reason to raid in Vijay house , IMO

ajaybaskar
22nd October 2015, 10:28 AM
So you are trying to equal Vijay to Rajini ...varreee vaa..
Of course not. I know he has still a long way to go. But eventually he will reach there one day. :)

ajaybaskar
22nd October 2015, 10:29 AM
That's the main reason to raid in Vijay house , IMO
If Kaththi unit celebrated 100 crore grossing, why should IT dept raid Vijay, that too after an year? :huh:

Russelltgw
22nd October 2015, 10:31 AM
So based on your post & thamiz post 30 crores loss for Kaththi, which when compared to Lingaa made at a much smaller budget, sold at less than half the price of Lingaa, performed at BO much better than Lingaa and a very huge success compared to Lingaa, if Kaththi loss is 30 Cr then Lingaa should easily be more than 100 Cr, looks like the 55cr loss of Lingaa is under reported

Lingaa earned 100 cr gross in less days ..the problem is linga was sold higher price than enthiran (?).. Bt unfortunately linga dint cross Enthiran collection and Vijay ? ( vijay with singara velan photo released even after the issue was alive ) insisted velan to protest against Rajini to degrade him..ellaam kaathu vazhiyaa vantha seithi thaan

Russelltgw
22nd October 2015, 10:32 AM
Even before he started doing remakes, his base was strong with Poove Unakkaga, Love Today kind of films. I don't know how old are you. The above said films had a good run at the BO and made him a familiar name with the general audience

I meant during his critical time..apart from remakes, u can't figure out success direct movies during his critical time

ajaybaskar
22nd October 2015, 10:33 AM
Singaravelan posed with Rajni too after that issue. Based on your logic, Rajni himself insisted Singaa to oppose Lingaa may be.

How foolish Vijay should be to take a photo with Singaravelan and send it to the press!!

ajaybaskar
22nd October 2015, 11:05 AM
I meant during his critical time..apart from remakes, u can't figure out success direct movies during his critical time
Vijay himself admitted that after a string of flops, it was KUSHI which revived his career and he thanked SJS for it in Isai audio launch. And it was THIRUMALAI which gave him the much needed boost after a lean period. Both were not remakes. In fact, they were remade in other languages later.

Only instance where he found a remake handy for his revival was Kavalan. Even though it was not a runaway hit at the BO, it helped him to steady the ship.

Russelltgw
22nd October 2015, 11:09 AM
You are an intelligent hubber. :)

I know..thanks.. And yeah u too buddy

Russelltgw
22nd October 2015, 11:11 AM
Please read the convo again before jumping into an argument. You are only distracting the whole thing

Pls understand the difference between Telugu films and mahesh films...simple

Kumaran.P
22nd October 2015, 11:11 AM
We know Kaththi did not make any loss but we still keep saying it made loss and once the producers saw the same on twitter they replied us and made us jokers :sad: . Harsh. https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CR5ft3aU8AAlWrx.jpg