PDA

View Full Version : Chevalier Dr. Kamal Haasanin Mayyam - Part 9

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

PARAMASHIVAN
27th January 2015, 09:43 PM
whether fans will accept RK acting other than larger than life image roles??

Fans will accept (like me for example ) but fanatics will not ! and since Rajni has the "most" fanatical following, he cant risk this dangerous move!

Chikatiloan
27th January 2015, 09:47 PM
Ah How did I forget that ? The Father Rajni was just Awesome!

yes infact I really liked all his "experimental " ventures than masala craps!, Hey ram, Aalavandhan, Kuruthi punal, ... wow

Yes he is probably the first victim to this after MGR , but as an actor MGR was no where near Rajni's Capabilities

Certainly not aalavandhan for many people including his fans..for me its a crap experimental movie..but his hardwork needs to be appreciated..
Anbe sivam,kuruthipunal,Virumandi,Guna,Heyram were good experimental movies and heyram is most risky experimental movie..

Chikatiloan
27th January 2015, 09:55 PM
Fans will accept (like me for example ) but fanatics will not ! and since Rajni has the "most" fanatical following, he cant risk this dangerous move!

Until he acts and released how can we say fanatics will not accept..in my friends circle there are 3 RK fanatics..except 1 other 2 doesnt like him roaming with friends romancing/dancing with heroines in Lingaa movie and wants to do mature roles which means they are changing rt..

Adox
27th January 2015, 09:56 PM
Aalavandhan had a great storyline but was going astray every now and then .. The coherence and tight screen play was missing. Both Kamal's performed great. Once again people see the Nammavar brilliance 10 years later. K.Thanu wanted to re-release it after adjusting and trimming the screen play but didnt take off.

Kamal Haasan inspired director Quentin Tarantino

http://ibnlive.in.com/news/kamal-haasan-inspired-director-quentin-tarantino/271787-71-180.html

Russellpei
28th January 2015, 07:01 AM
Title card from the film "Annai Velankkanni", Kamal as one of the Assistant Director...
http://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y492/rhavichandran/10945597_1589846617914169_8985960278390431889_n_zp scdc0sfdr.jpg (http://s1277.photobucket.com/user/rhavichandran/media/10945597_1589846617914169_8985960278390431889_n_zp scdc0sfdr.jpg.html)

Cinemarasigan
28th January 2015, 10:40 AM
Thanks Ravi Sir... In fact I wanted to see KH's name in any of the movies as a Asst Director. Not sure whether there are any other movies Title Card which has his name.

ufktrfKnicity
28th January 2015, 11:44 PM
any title cards as a choreographer?

faithiu11
29th January 2015, 10:12 AM
Author forgets to mention virumandi in the article...virumandi is one of the biggest hits in kamal carrer

Russellpei
29th January 2015, 08:29 PM
http://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y492/rhavichandran/10923760_784171448344322_3803104359622445778_o_zps x84ftice.jpg (http://s1277.photobucket.com/user/rhavichandran/media/10923760_784171448344322_3803104359622445778_o_zps x84ftice.jpg.html)
"Had a great day meeting Ulaganayagan Kamal sir & Nasser sir & presented #Pride of Tamil Cinema. Thanks @onlynikil smile emoticon"
-- Dhananjayan Govind (@Dhananjayang) on twitter

joe
29th January 2015, 08:29 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3K8ZbqboRoo

Russellpei
29th January 2015, 10:52 PM
any title cards as a choreographer?

http://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y492/rhavichandran/kamal-dance_zps5gmnemd1.jpg (http://s1277.photobucket.com/user/rhavichandran/media/kamal-dance_zps5gmnemd1.jpg.html)
Naan En Piranthen title card...

Cinemarasigan
30th January 2015, 03:11 PM
http://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y492/rhavichandran/kamal-dance_zps5gmnemd1.jpg (http://s1277.photobucket.com/user/rhavichandran/media/kamal-dance_zps5gmnemd1.jpg.html)
Naan En Piranthen title card...

Thanks Ravi.. very happy to see thisl

Russellpei
30th January 2015, 07:25 PM
http://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y492/rhavichandran/10906290_817361488300580_6512711777292918219_n_zps 8wofycfh.jpg (http://s1277.photobucket.com/user/rhavichandran/media/10906290_817361488300580_6512711777292918219_n_zps 8wofycfh.jpg.html)
கமலின் சாதனைகளில் சில துளிகள்....நன்றி விகடன்!!!

avavh3
31st January 2015, 08:09 PM
hats off Dr radio sir:notworthy: you are really blessed. im eagerly waiting for details of that meet.

Russellpei
1st February 2015, 09:44 AM
YGMahendran Presented his Book "Naan Suvasikkum Sivaji" to KamalHaasan
http://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y492/rhavichandran/10922827_785485641546236_7318051906085292142_n_zps ryaaaghk.jpg (http://s1277.photobucket.com/user/rhavichandran/media/10922827_785485641546236_7318051906085292142_n_zps ryaaaghk.jpg.html)

RAGHAVENDRA
1st February 2015, 11:04 AM
http://i1146.photobucket.com/albums/o528/imagivity/YGEEM/KamalSirPics10_zps4cffbf32.jpg

http://i1146.photobucket.com/albums/o528/imagivity/YGEEM/KamalSirPics7_zps1766eb71.jpg

http://i1146.photobucket.com/albums/o528/imagivity/YGEEM/KamalSirPics4_zpsb59de303.jpg

radiochandra
1st February 2015, 11:47 AM
My wife Dr Gayatri with my son Saket raam with the legend on whose inspiration, my son got his name.

radiochandra
1st February 2015, 12:00 PM
see the tension in my eyes

Anban
1st February 2015, 12:11 PM
My wife Dr Gayatri with my son Saket raam with the legend on whose inspiration, my son got his name.
.. did "bayantha" Saket ram recognize god ? amma appa rendu perum ekkachakka instructions koduthu koottittu pona maathiri irukku ..:lol:

radiochandra
1st February 2015, 12:29 PM
SCENE ONE ...... SHAMSHABAD INTERNAT AIRPORT, HYDERABAD

Got a call at 6 30 am from my friend Prabhu, who had booked himself in business class on the same Jet airways flight from Chennai. " Doctor, boarding completed. moonu perum ipoo thaan board pannanga. Thalaivar sitting with Subbulaxmi in front seats. Gautami next to me. He sounded terrified and excited. "

Me and my wife with a couple of helpers, 4 bouncers, 2 photographers, a Mercedes S class Benz and a Fortuner rushed to the airport.

The paraphernalia had to wait outside as me and wife went upto the arrival vestibule with special passes. My heart beat had increased by 25 beats more per minute.
A few passengers started trickling out and then the man appeared carrying a laptop bag. in full arm pink shirt, penetrating large eyes. I shook hands nervously and smiled at Gautami. She signaled to me ..... Doctor doctor, offer to carry sirs laptop bag ..... I took the bag from him. She smiled at me as if telling ..... hope u dont mind. I was like ....." Avaroda peela mukkina seruppa kooda naan thookittu varuven. Laptop bag periya vishayamaa ? "

As we crossd the baggage area towards the VIP lounge, selfie mannargal padai eduthaargal. Saar ...... Saar, one photo one photo. KH was like ..... No please no ..... went straight into the waiting lounge. Gautami went into restroom.

KH was watching TV news. He saw me and my wife standing nervously ...... he looked up and told " Please sit here " pointing to his adjacent sofa. Yennathaan solluraarunnnnu nammmmmmbi walk pannen ..... paathaa nammalu yen pondaattiya kooptu ukkara solluraaru. I thought ....... "Ayya , 32 varushamaa unakku thenam poosa ponaskaaram pannathukku ...... intha maangotta thaan minjichaa ? "

Aruvathulayum ladies kitta gentle manners kaamichaaru.

My wife now got the courage ........ she sat next to him and started " Sir, yenga paiyan peru Saket raam. after our most favourite movie Hey Ram. Heard his voice for the first time as he told ...... ya ya, doctor told me in Chennai. she continued " What a phenomenal movie sir ....... the thought process of the protoganist from indifference to confusion to confabulation to hatred to rage to reverence to ultimate devotion ......... almost its like a journey of thoughts.

Naan appadiye sthambichu poyitten. Sachin Tendulkar out of form irukkumpothu Dinesh Mongia sixer adikkiraa maathiri irunthuchu.

KH responded " U r right. the movie was totally misunderstood. "

Dr Gayatri .... " I enjoyed the movie much more after reading Freedom at Midnight sir". ( Sutham ...... enakku therinja freedom at midnight ellaam jetty podaama lungi katti thoonguradhu thaan. "

KH ...... " There were 2 more contributory books. " He spok something in Greek and Latin for the next 2 minutes.

Baggages arrived ...... Veliya corridor exit panna udaney, flurry of people. the photos started clicking and the bouncers came into play. And we could hear loud whispers " hey ,,,, akkada choodu kamalahaasan. ...... Udhar dekho Kamal Hassan. Shruthi Hassan bhi hai dekho. Nahin Bhai, voh shruthi hassan nahin hai." etc etc.

Lot of excitement. a middle aged lady rammed into the crowd literally throwing the bouncers off balance and caught KH hand from behind. Kamal ji Kamal ji, main aapki bahut bahut bahut badi fan hoon. Thalaivar smiled at her and got into the mercedes.

Gautami was enjoying the chaos ..... not dissimilar to ....... Thevar magan intro sequnce at Thoovaloor station.

we got into the Fortuner. ( Fortunate people we are )

we started and the mercedes followed us as we began the best day of my iife in style. i kept slowing down wherever thalaivar hoardings were there to make sure he looked at them.

My friend Prabhu was yet to recover from the freezing shock ......" Doctor, neenga yen dheivam. you know what doctor, Gautami gave me vadai and chutney made at thalaivar house for breakfast.

Yen vayiru erinchithu. Poraama ? Lightttaaaaa ...........

TO BE CONTINUED ...... AS SCENE SHIFTS TO hotel NOVOTEL, HITECH CITY

Nasc
2nd February 2015, 11:55 AM
Dr :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notwo rthy: keep it coming

Cinemarasigan
2nd February 2015, 11:57 AM
Doctor... narration is nice & interesting.. Pls continue..

avavh3
2nd February 2015, 06:20 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B8bBJy6IEAElgsF.jpg:large

avavh3
2nd February 2015, 06:21 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B8XBuxiCMAA3bx9.jpg:large

avavh3
2nd February 2015, 06:25 PM
SundaR KamaL
‏@Kamaladdict7

#UttamaVillain - April

#Papanasam - May

#Vishwaroopam2 - August

#KAMALHAASANYEAR

is this possible

radiochandra1977
2nd February 2015, 06:26 PM
Ya april 2016 .... may 2017 ...... august 2034

suivipa
2nd February 2015, 07:34 PM
Just one word RC
Kalakkare chandru !!!!!!!!!
neat pictures , and straight emotions . Lookslike you still have nervousness after walking a distance with UN at the Lounge

well...... you are lucky man. we wait for our lucky day

Rasayya, Atlanta , USA

Got a call at 6 30 am from my friend Prabhu, who had booked himself in business class on the same Jet airways flight from Chennai. " Doctor, boarding completed. moonu perum ipoo thaan board pannanga. Thalaivar sitting with Subbulaxmi in front seats. Gautami next to me. He sounded terrified and excited. "

Me and my wife with a couple of helpers, 4 bouncers, 2 photographers, a Mercedes S class Benz and a Fortuner rushed to the airport.

The paraphernalia had to wait outside as me and wife went upto the arrival vestibule with special passes. My heart beat had increased by 25 beats more per minute.
A few passengers started trickling out and then the man appeared carrying a laptop bag. in full arm pink shirt, penetrating large eyes. I shook hands nervously and smiled at Gautami. She signaled to me ..... Doctor doctor, offer to carry sirs laptop bag ..... I took the bag from him. She smiled at me as if telling ..... hope u dont mind. I was like ....." Avaroda peela mukkina seruppa kooda naan thookittu varuven. Laptop bag periya vishayamaa ? "

As we crossd the baggage area towards the VIP lounge, selfie mannargal padai eduthaargal. Saar ...... Saar, one photo one photo. KH was like ..... No please no ..... went straight into the waiting lounge. Gautami went into restroom.

KH was watching TV news. He saw me and my wife standing nervously ...... he looked up and told " Please sit here " pointing to his adjacent sofa. Yennathaan solluraarunnnnu nammmmmmbi walk pannen ..... paathaa nammalu yen pondaattiya kooptu ukkara solluraaru. I thought ....... "Ayya , 32 varushamaa unakku thenam poosa ponaskaaram pannathukku ...... intha maangotta thaan minjichaa ? "

My wife now got the courage ........ she sat next to him and started " Sir, yenga paiyan peru Saket raam. after our most favourite movie Hey Ram. Heard his voice for the first time as he told ...... ya ya, doctor told me in Chennai. she continued " What a phenomenal movie sir ....... the thought process of the protoganist from indifference to confusion to confabulation to hatred to rage to reverence to ultimate devotion ......... almost its like a journey of thoughts.

Naan appadiye sthambichu poyitten. Sachin Tendulkar out of form irukkumpothu Dinesh Mongia sixer adikkiraa maathiri irunthuchu.

Dr Gayatri .... " I enjoyed the movie much more after reading Freedom at Midnight sir". ( Sutham ...... enakku therinja freedom at midnight ellaam jetty podaama lungi katti thoonguradhu thaan. "

KH ...... " There were 2 more contributory books. " He spok something in Greek and Latin for the next 2 minutes.

Baggages arrived ...... Veliya corridor exit panna udaney, flurry of people. the photos started clicking and the bouncers came into play. And we could hear loud whispers " hey ,,,, akkada choodu kamalahaasan. ...... Udhar dekho Kamal Hassan. Shruthi Hassan bhi hai dekho. Nahin Bhai, voh shruthi hassan nahin hai." etc etc.

Lot of excitement. a middle aged lady rammed into the crowd literally throwing the bouncers off balance and caught KH hand from behind. Kamal ji Kamal ji, main aapki bahut bahut bahut badi fan hoon. Thalaivar smiled at her and got into the mercedes.

Gautami was enjoying the chaos ..... not dissimilar to ....... Thevar magan intro sequnce at Thoovaloor station.

we started and the mercedes followed us as we began the best day of my iife in style. i kept slowing down wherever thalaivar hoardings were there to make sure he looked at them.

My friend Prabhu was yet to recover from the freezing shock ......" Doctor, neenga yen dheivam. you know what doctor, Gautami gave me vadai and chutney made at thalaivar house for breakfast.

Arvind Srinivasan
2nd February 2015, 07:40 PM
Ya april 2016 .... may 2017 ...... august 2034

:rotfl:....by the way...Super post....ungalukku vayaru eriyaruthu irukattum...Engalukku thaan inga athigama erinjikitrukku...;)

suivipa
2nd February 2015, 07:56 PM
UV, USV, Venkkiram and others

what ever is the delay , there is a reason.
my point is the yearning and eagerness for watching the movie on the big screen has grown several folds and it will be another vettaiyadu Vilayaadu scenario. movies will be super duper and beyond BB, all of them.

And if UN is taking to patience we should be in the same plane as the man himself.

I understand that every tom,dick and harry with or with out some formal craft does make movies in short span and releases it as well!!!!

But lets face it. Every situation is different. UN has seen 200+ releases in his life and it is just not another Friday release for him. He has seen all kinds of obstacles , backing out by distributors, exhibitors and last year's Vishwaroopam unprecented situation driven by political and vested interests.

other way around let all the trashy and lesser morons release during this slot and then it is just kamal effect (ripple effect/ cascading effect) one after the other during the next 7 months . One month gap between movies is fine but for VR-II let it get all the longer run towards latter part of the year. there is just one Vijay/Surya and ARM Movie for the Biggies list for the rest of the year. Shankar is yet to start is next, Oscar is yet to roll is next production venture, thirupathi bros the same situation and Super star is yet to get his script ready , let alone commence his next with pre-prod stage. I have no hopes on MR with Okay kanmani and even it is a block buster with a 25 to 30 day run it will be profitable for the little money MR is spending on this venture. His biggest spend will be ARR/PC and promotions and few grandeur sets if at all there is any!!!

come on guys , chill out and make it a sweeter memories and show the world what power UN commands globally with steady and over whelming BO collections and not just the opening which every body concentrates. exhibitors and theater owners are encouraged only when there is longetivity with the various stand alone and independent cinema halls and not just 180 shows with the mayajaals on the first or /and second weeks. who can beat his marocharithra and Ej du je ke liye records. Not to mention Apoorva sago and devar magan which in my opinion did wonders for its exhibitors and theatre owners. No body will come out and share the collections since they will not disclose their "padhukkals" . Black M.

Rasayya

venkkiram
2nd February 2015, 08:12 PM
Sutham ...... enakku therinja freedom at midnight ellaam jetty podaama lungi katti thoonguradhu thaan.
வெடித்து சிரித்துவிட்டேன். நகைச்சுவை உணர்வு நரம்புகள் உங்களுக்கு உடம்பு முழுசும் ஒடிகிட்டிருக்கு.. உங்களிடம் வரும் நோயாளிகளுக்கு ரொம்பவே நல்லா பொழுது போகும். அவர்கள் ஒருவகையில் அதிர்ஷ்டசாலிகள்.

அடுத்தப் பகுதியை ஆவலுடன் எதிர்நோக்கி.

ramdas2005
2nd February 2015, 09:25 PM
see the tension in my eyes

Gethu photo...interesting narration of events, keep it coming Dr....

pamrang
3rd February 2015, 01:43 AM
Why new member ID Dr?

radiochandra1977
3rd February 2015, 05:50 PM
Radiochandra ....... Radiochandra1977 ..... rendu perayum enakku theriyum illa ? Unakku theriyaathathaa paandiyaa ? ............

Russellpei
3rd February 2015, 07:51 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xapKtMCFXtU
The Master and The Masterpiece - Episode 1 | Kamal Haasan

Chikatiloan
4th February 2015, 11:53 AM

Gr8 writing RC..you rock..
The thing I liked very much is your wife,a woman loved heyram movie..Generally ladies don't prefer such movies and prefer more of entertaining -masala combo movie..many ladies love anbe sivam
only Kamalhaasan can have such fans who loves his experimental classic ahead of time movies irrespective of gender..

waiting for Novotel scene...

Chikatiloan
4th February 2015, 12:07 PM
UV, USV, Venkkiram and others

what ever is the delay , there is a reason.
my point is the yearning and eagerness for watching the movie on the big screen has grown several folds and it will be another vettaiyadu Vilayaadu scenario. movies will be super duper and beyond BB, all of them.

And if UN is taking to patience we should be in the same plane as the man himself.

I understand that every tom,dick and harry with or with out some formal craft does make movies in short span and releases it as well!!!!

But lets face it. Every situation is different. UN has seen 200+ releases in his life and it is just not another Friday release for him. He has seen all kinds of obstacles , backing out by distributors, exhibitors and last year's Vishwaroopam unprecented situation driven by political and vested interests.

other way around let all the trashy and lesser morons release during this slot and then it is just kamal effect (ripple effect/ cascading effect) one after the other during the next 7 months . One month gap between movies is fine but for VR-II let it get all the longer run towards latter part of the year. there is just one Vijay/Surya and ARM Movie for the Biggies list for the rest of the year. Shankar is yet to start is next, Oscar is yet to roll is next production venture, thirupathi bros the same situation and Super star is yet to get his script ready , let alone commence his next with pre-prod stage. I have no hopes on MR with Okay kanmani and even it is a block buster with a 25 to 30 day run it will be profitable for the little money MR is spending on this venture. His biggest spend will be ARR/PC and promotions and few grandeur sets if at all there is any!!!

come on guys , chill out and make it a sweeter memories and show the world what power UN commands globally with steady and over whelming BO collections and not just the opening which every body concentrates. exhibitors and theater owners are encouraged only when there is longetivity with the various stand alone and independent cinema halls and not just 180 shows with the mayajaals on the first or /and second weeks. who can beat his marocharithra and Ej du je ke liye records. Not to mention Apoorva sago and devar magan which in my opinion did wonders for its exhibitors and theatre owners. No body will come out and share the collections since they will not disclose their "padhukkals" . Black M.

Rasayya

mmm..i agree but I don't think there is a situation in last 10-15 years where he completed 3 movies but none of them got released as expected..anyway atleast we came to know from RC its not in KH hands..also gr8 they announced the date for audio/movie release for UV..
By the way I am back to Chennai from Canada and very eager to see UV in devi or kasi..namma oorla FDFS padam paakura maadhri varuma

avavh3
4th February 2015, 03:16 PM
recent past
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B72407TIMAAA4QE.jpg:large
now
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B8IDSS0CMAES05A.jpg:large
very drastic changes :cry2:

Cinemarasigan
4th February 2015, 08:11 PM
First one with make up and 2nd one without make up I think..

ramdas2005
5th February 2015, 12:24 AM
recent past
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B72407TIMAAA4QE.jpg:large
now
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B8IDSS0CMAES05A.jpg:large
very drastic changes :cry2:

Hi UV, second photo not that bad in my opinion for his age , he looks ok to me.

avavh3
5th February 2015, 03:36 PM
2nd one is definitely not bad. at 60 its inspiration for all. but it seems he had suddenly gained weight and looks aged thats the cause for worry.

Cinefan
5th February 2015, 06:30 PM
Doc, :thumbsup:,you have a good style of Narration.

There are people like us who probably will go without seeing the Master in person even once.Nice to know that you got to meet,talk & spend some time with him.

Sir looking older than what he was looking last year(though younger than 60),seems to have lost hair,face looks bloated and the paunch is back(enakku 39 leye irukku is another matter).

Seems to have taken a break from daily workout and some recent events(KB's passing away ??)seems to have affected him.

pamrang
6th February 2015, 12:40 AM
Doc, eagerly waiting for the second part - I understand you have a job and family...still, please post....

Russellpei
6th February 2015, 08:46 PM
http://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y492/rhavichandran/10257746_820912217945507_4672399525454915358_o_zps s3guhlvj.jpg (http://s1277.photobucket.com/user/rhavichandran/media/10257746_820912217945507_4672399525454915358_o_zps s3guhlvj.jpg.html)

venkkiram
7th February 2015, 06:13 AM
லிங்குசாமியின் கேள்விகள் அருமை. வழக்கம்போல ரெண்டாவது கேள்வி கமல் பதில் சொல்றேன்னு குழப்பிட்டார். யாராவது எளிதான முறையில் அதை விளக்க முடியுமா? மூன்றாவது கேள்வி பதில்.. ரொம்ப முக்கியமான ஒன்று.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfL5fHf6AG0&feature=youtu.be

சாருஹாசனா கொக்கா! கமல் என்ன பதில் சொல்றார்னு பார்ப்போம்! அதுவும் அண்ணனிடமிருந்து வரும் அந்தக் கேள்விக்கு!

venkkiram
7th February 2015, 06:17 AM
First one with make up and 2nd one without make up I think..
அவர் எப்போதுமே மேக்கப் போட்டுக்கொண்டே வெளியில் செல்கிறார் என்பதே என் எண்ணம். தாடியை சவரம் செய்யாமலோ, நரைத்த மீசை, தாடி, தலை முடிகளை கருப்படித்துக்கொண்டொ செல்வதில் தவறேதும் இல்லை. ஒரு நட்சத்திரத்துக்கு இதெல்லாம் இயல்பான/தேவையான ஒன்று.

avavh3
7th February 2015, 12:22 PM
nostalgia. wow..unforgettable ever-green movies..when our long wait will be over for next treat?

http://www.filmibeat.com/img/2012/11/07-1352268277-apoorva-raagangal.jpg

http://www.filmibeat.com/img/2012/11/07-1352268349-16-vayathinile.jpg

http://www.filmibeat.com/img/2012/11/07-1352268386-moondram-pirai.jpg

http://www.filmibeat.com/img/2012/11/07-1352268409-sagara-sangamam.jpg

http://www.filmibeat.com/img/2012/11/07-1352268444-nayagan.jpg

http://www.filmibeat.com/img/2012/11/07-1352268482-pushpak.jpg

http://www.filmibeat.com/img/2012/11/07-1352268508-apoorva-sahodarargal.jpg

http://www.filmibeat.com/img/2012/11/07-1352268538-thevar-magan.jpg

http://www.filmibeat.com/img/2012/11/07-1352268563-mahanadhi.jpg

http://www.filmibeat.com/img/2012/11/07-1352268586-indian.jpg

kumarsr
9th February 2015, 06:16 AM
KH would do well to accept this if the concept is good with the condition to the producer and director that movie be wrapped up and released in 6 to 9 months time. KH - Gautham combination will work well.

Gautham Menon's interview
http://www.thehindu.com/features/friday-review/interview-with-gautam-menon/article6860911.ece

What next?

I’m going to finish the Simbu film that I’d started before I jumped into this. That’s my production but I’m looking to sign something big. Vikram has indicated that he wants to work with me but I’m trying to see if Kamal sir is open to a story idea. I’m trying to meet him.”

There were murmurs that there were problems between you two.

Not at all. We were dubbing at the same studio.

So will you be revisiting the ‘Raghavan instinct’?

(Laughs) Yes, I’m looking forward to it.

Arvind Srinivasan
9th February 2015, 08:49 AM
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tamil/movies/news/Kamal-to-play-lead-in-PKs-Tamil-remake/articleshow/46163953.cms

Not a great idea IMHO...One its not going to be gratifying going in for a remake and second - the subject is close to what he propogates in real life. Vamba velaikku vaangaporaaronrukku...

dell_gt
9th February 2015, 08:52 AM
KH would do well to accept this if the concept is good with the condition to the producer and director that movie be wrapped up and released in 6 to 9 months time. KH - Gautham combination will work well.

wow.. really hope something positive turn up!

dell_gt
9th February 2015, 08:56 AM
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tamil/movies/news/Kamal-to-play-lead-in-PKs-Tamil-remake/articleshow/46163953.cms

Not a great idea IMHO...One its not going to be gratifying going in for a remake and second - the subject is close to what he propogates in real life. Vamba velaikku vaangaporaaronrukku...

oh no.. Gautham faster get Kamal sir date before this PK stuff :(

Anban
9th February 2015, 09:38 AM
No chance. He won't do that Hindi remake

Arvind Srinivasan
9th February 2015, 09:41 AM
^ Hopefully, Anban...I seriously feel its not worth his time.

avavh3
9th February 2015, 10:13 AM
+1 anban

avavh3
9th February 2015, 03:32 PM
who said im looking aged?!
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B9Py0iXCYAAgaxk.jpg:large
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B9QjSCYCcAEa0Ee.jpg

Chikatiloan
9th February 2015, 05:27 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B9Py0iXCYAAgaxk.jpg:large
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B9QjSCYCcAEa0Ee.jpg

Intha twitters alambal thaanga mudiyala irrespective of any fans...According to me he looked aged and rightly so as he is 60 but comparing his peers he is looking better and energetic..don't go by the poster..just thought about MMA where he looked super smart in posters but in the film he looked old except one song..even in kadhala kadhala he looked bit aged becoz in parallel he acted in chachi 420 with heavy make-up..
If you expect youth or good look in his films then you will be disappointed..His films is all about uniqueness,experimental,different get-up,method acting and more important incorporating his technical knowledge,directorial and screenplay knowledge gained over the years in his films now..

Chikatiloan
9th February 2015, 05:31 PM
No chance. He won't do that Hindi remake

true..he wont and should not..

Adox
9th February 2015, 05:55 PM
Hope he finds GVM's project interesting and goes forward with it ... Would be a real treat for us.

Adox
9th February 2015, 06:08 PM

Agree. Being prone to, its better he avoids such controversies at the moment ..

Adox
9th February 2015, 07:13 PM
Looks like it might happen ... but will it be successful ? Not sure there.

Why is Kamal Haasan playing the lead in 'PK' remake ?

Aamir Khan's 'PK' created records not only regarding the collections, but also regarding the number of controversies. This movie is regarded as one of the biggest hits released off late and has received the appreciation of the people and critics, though some have lashed out at it.

Now this film is going to be remade in Telugu and Tamil. Gemini Film Circuit, which earlier produced films like 'Shankar Dada M.B.B.S', 'Snehitudu' ('Nanban') etc bought the remake rights and Kamal Haasan has given his nod to play the lead according to the sources. It is not confirmed whether he will also play the lead in Telugu version or some other hero will play it.

Kamal Haasan is known as an atheist and often questions against religious practices and hypocrisy. 'PK' also questions against some practices, rituals and fake god men. So Kamal might have accepted the lead role in 'PK' remake to point out his doubts in the religious system. It is to be seen whether any changes will be made in the film according to to the Tamil and Telugu nativities.

Kamal will definitely do justice to the role, if he plays the lead. But do you think it is a good idea to remake a film, which is such a big hit

http://www.indiaglitz.com/Why-Is-Kamal-Haasan-Playing-The-Lead-In-pk-Remake--tamil-news-125114

Arvind Srinivasan
9th February 2015, 07:13 PM
Intha twitters alambal thaanga mudiyala irrespective of any fans...According to me he looked aged and rightly so as he is 60 but comparing his peers he is looking better and energetic..don't go by the poster..just thought about MMA where he looked super smart in posters but in the film he looked old except one song..even in kadhala kadhala he looked bit aged becoz in parallel he acted in chachi 420 with heavy make-up..
If you expect youth or good look in his films then you will be disappointed..His films is all about uniqueness,experimental,different get-up,method acting and more important incorporating his technical knowledge,directorial and screenplay knowledge gained over the years in his films now..

This. He has aged for sure. And the above picture collage from KK and UV is testimony to that. He does look good for a 60 year old though. Would look better if he slims down just a wee bit and brings that paunch under control

irir123
9th February 2015, 08:13 PM

is there such a 'panjam' for stories/scripts even for KH that he should go for two remakes in such a short time?

venkkiram
9th February 2015, 10:02 PM
This. He has aged for sure. And the above picture collage from KK and UV is testimony to that. He does look good for a 60 year old though. Would look better if he slims down just a wee bit and brings that paunch under control மருதநாயகத்தை சீக்கிரம் எடுத்து முடிக்கணும் என நான் எதிர்பார்ப்பது இந்த ஒரு விஷயத்திற்குத்தான். தசாவதாரம் நம்பி பாத்திரத்தில் கூட இடுப்பு தெரியாமல் சற்று மேலே தூக்கி வேட்டி உடுத்தியிருப்பார். ஹேராம், குருதிப்புனல் காலத்தோடு அந்த உடம்பு போய்விட்டது என நினைக்கிறென்.

paranitharan
9th February 2015, 10:28 PM
is there such a 'panjam' for stories/scripts even for KH that he should go for two remakes in such a short time?
An actor of Kamal's stature and at this age going on to remake an Amir starrer is something I cant digest. Amir is doing what Kamal did 20 years back. Kamal remaking it will give bollywooders superiority complex and another chance to call Amir the best thing to happen since the sliced bread.

selvakumar
9th February 2015, 10:33 PM
In the close up shots, he is looking aged in UV. The cheek muscles are showing and wish he does something about it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Arvind Srinivasan
9th February 2015, 11:49 PM
மருதநாயகத்தை சீக்கிரம் எடுத்து முடிக்கணும் என நான் எதிர்பார்ப்பது இந்த ஒரு விஷயத்திற்குத்தான். தசாவதாரம் நம்பி பாத்திரத்தில் கூட இடுப்பு தெரியாமல் சற்று மேலே தூக்கி வேட்டி உடுத்தியிருப்பார். ஹேராம், குருதிப்புனல் காலத்தோடு அந்த உடம்பு போய்விட்டது என நினைக்கிறென்.

It had to with the bulking up for Aalavandhan. He looked really good in 5thanthiram n Anbe Sivam though....Bulked up again for the VM and VRMBBS...His worst was probably during the times of MMA

radiochandra1977
9th February 2015, 11:57 PM
If the PK remake turns true , we can safely conclude that KH has lost the plot
........ I personally would retire.from.being an active movie fan and will start living on past memories. Im sorry Mr Kamal ...... echil saappadu saapidarthkku naan pattiniyaa iruthuttu poren.

Anban
10th February 2015, 12:12 AM
An actor of Kamal's stature and at this age going on to remake an Amir starrer is something I cant digest. Amir is doing what Kamal did 20 years back. Kamal remaking it will give bollywooders superiority complex and another chance to call Amir the best thing to happen since the sliced bread.
Exactly my thoughts

irir123
10th February 2015, 12:57 AM
KH keeping fit is more necessary/a must for him given that I read somewhere he has Type 1 diabetes - http://sugartoday.info/?p=2144 - type 2 diabetes is mostly either lifestyle driven or has its onset later in life, while type 1 is part of ones system (Radiochandra may correct me if am wrong)

having said that, the prospect of him doing a PK remake is horrible - KH is India's Eastwood as far as his visionary approach is concerned - one of his former collaborators Vishal Bharadwaj is giving one great movie after another.

while positive expectations on UV and VR-2 - but pls no PK remake.

selvakumar
10th February 2015, 01:36 AM
He has diabetes?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Adox
10th February 2015, 01:37 AM
Didnt know this until now. That demands he exercises a lot more and keeps trim. Being over weight makes it worse.

Type 1- No insulin production at all (need to have regular insulin) vs. Type 2 - Little insulin produced (lifestyle can help the condition big time). Then there's insulin resistance issue as well .. Not a doctor but know some with both these conditions. I guess RC can clarify here.

Anyways, lets first have the movies already shot come out. With 'I' being somewhat of a success, prospects of VR-2 coming out is getting brighter. Next, if GVM project clicks that'll be cool .. we could be seeing another Raghavan Instinct soon.

irir123
10th February 2015, 03:52 AM
lesser known film - https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=fugfYpWyaWI

kumarsr
10th February 2015, 04:28 AM
Doing PK would be a regressive step. But mark my words: This remake will definitely happen with Kamal. In fact, it will start soon.

hattori_hanzo
10th February 2015, 05:41 AM
lesser known film - https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=fugfYpWyaWI

Whats the film name?

venkkiram
10th February 2015, 07:21 AM
Whats the film name?

surprised a kamal fan asking this. movie name uruvangal maaRalAm. YGM as a hero, supported by Sivaji, Kamal and Rajini.

NOV
10th February 2015, 08:15 AM
........ I personally would retire.from.being an active movie fan and will start living on past memories. Im sorry Mr Kamal ...... echil saappadu saapidarthkku naan pattiniyaa iruthuttu poren.
Exactly my thoughts.

Arvind Srinivasan
10th February 2015, 09:16 AM
I am sort off hopefull that the man himself pulls the plug with respect to the PK remake. Would tactically be his worst decision if he gives his nod for this. Ippa thaan oru videola Vaamamargam pathi pesikittu iruntharu...athu enna aacho....

irir123
10th February 2015, 09:28 AM
during VR1 release times, one Mr. Osborne was hanging around with KH and was involved in talks for a movie with him - adhu yennaachu? summaa publikutty thaanaa?

Arvind Srinivasan
10th February 2015, 10:31 AM
^ Avaru summa vacationkku vanthirupaarunga....Elaan vaaila vada sudardhu dhaan...

venkkiram
10th February 2015, 10:34 AM
deccan chronicle says PK remake news is a fake. Good.

radiochandra1977
10th February 2015, 10:34 AM
Yey ottakaara maari muthu
Kamalu fanu savari muthu
Oorukulla kamal filmsu sowkkiyamaa ?

Pazhaya nyabakam varuguthaa ?
Ayya manasu thudikkidhaa ?
Viswaroobam gathiya kandaa ..... papanasam maranthidumaa ?

radiochandra1977
10th February 2015, 10:37 AM
Marmayogi. .. maruthanayagam ennachu ennachu ?
Film rolla dabba kulla pottachu pittachu

Barry osborne puthiya padam ennaachu ennachu ?
Saathi sanda kalavarathula rendaachu rendaachu

Thalaivaru irukkiraaru ?
Thalladi nadakkuraaru ?

Vaamamargam moo sangathi ?
Danguvaaru aruntha thadi ........

Sanyaasam povura neram namakku vanthaachuuuuuu .......

Anban
10th February 2015, 03:16 PM
https://twitter.com/KamalHaasanFans/status/565080094222192640/photo/1

radiochandra1977
10th February 2015, 03:19 PM
Anban .... neeyumaa ippadi post pannura ? Thats a tweet from a fan who is optimistic. Gemini sources and kamalhaasan sources deny. Absolutely no better than the original rumour.

mappi
10th February 2015, 04:02 PM
Whats the film name?

Song : Kamanukku Kaman
Movie : Uruvangal Maralam

Cinemarasigan
10th February 2015, 04:58 PM
Marmayogi. .. maruthanayagam ennachu ennachu ?
Film rolla dabba kulla pottachu pittachu

Barry osborne puthiya padam ennaachu ennachu ?
Saathi sanda kalavarathula rendaachu rendaachu

Thalaivaru irukkiraaru ?
Thalladi nadakkuraaru ?

Vaamamargam moo sangathi ?
Danguvaaru aruntha thadi ........

Sanyaasam povura neram namakku vanthaachuuuuuu .......

Kavithai,,, Kavithai... paattaavE paaditteengalaa?

Kamal will not do PK remake..

Cinemarasigan
10th February 2015, 05:02 PM
during VR1 release times, one Mr. Osborne was hanging around with KH and was involved in talks for a movie with him - adhu yennaachu? summaa publikutty thaanaa?

not for publikutty, Osborne was waiting for KH's confirmation and a script I think... NammaaLu VR2 velaila erangittu adha kOattai vittuttaarnu nenaikkaraen..

Anban
10th February 2015, 05:09 PM
Anban .... neeyumaa ippadi post pannura ? Thats a tweet from a fan who is optimistic. Gemini sources and kamalhaasan sources deny. Absolutely no better than the original rumour.
original-e rumour-naa neenga yen kavala padureenga ?? :P

radiochandra
10th February 2015, 05:31 PM
original-e rumour-naa neenga yen kavala padureenga ?? :P

Bad rumours come true with ref to KH. Wait for PK to be announced soon. I challenge.

radiochandra1977
10th February 2015, 06:30 PM
April 2nd confirmed ..... OFFICIAL

Anban
10th February 2015, 06:32 PM
Thirupathi sisters sonnaangala ??

radiochandra1977
10th February 2015, 06:34 PM
Avunu. Thangachi tweeted

irir123
10th February 2015, 09:52 PM
paathhaachu!

Anban
10th February 2015, 09:55 PM
paathhaachu!
tweet-aa padamaa??

irir123
10th February 2015, 10:44 PM
radiochandrava vida KH yenakku romba close! naan orey busy yaa irundhaalum, KH kettaarunnu avarukkaaga romba menakattu 3 mani meram odhukki vachu indha padatha via skype paathaaen - yedho oralavukku irunchu - naan paathha padamnaala KH romba santhosappattu 'neenga oruthhar paathhaa, 1 kodi makkal paathaa madhiri'nnu poorichhu ponaar.

ellaam twitter thaan brother! Thirupathy brothers, Ramesh Arvind, Lingusamy matrum everyone is tweeting abt it

cinema
11th February 2015, 02:02 AM
I did not see these many objections from fans when Drishyam was remade compared with the news of PK being remade. I wonder why?

irir123
11th February 2015, 03:20 AM
cinema -
Drishyam remake is in itself a baggage he could have done without.

but, two remakes one after the other when KH is speaking about Osborne Hollywood project and vaama margam etc?

given the time and age factors, most of us feel (i could be wrong), he is better off giving vent to his original creative ideas than doing remakes or the likes of MMA

anyway thats our desire - what he chooses to do is entirely his own set of priorities

avavh3
11th February 2015, 11:00 AM

No.1 im sure he will not do the remake as PK has already swept world BO and many would have already seen or heard of it.
No.2 ur reaction is knee-jerk, totally unwarranted. good thing, where ever it exists, can be adopted without any bias. even in the unlikely event of pk remake by kh, terming it as echil saapadu is totally ridiculous.
No.3 criticizing hinduism and its practices thalaivarukku halwa saapdra maadiri. oru velai remake panni tholachuduvaaro..

radiochandra1977
11th February 2015, 11:02 AM
Echil saappadu thaan ..... u call it ridiculous. ... thats fine ..... the Kamalhaasan I know from the late 80s and this remake justifying time waster are 2 different people. I adore the former alone.

avavh3
11th February 2015, 11:08 AM
dr sir, it is not due to lack of ideas. see what happen to his upcoming movies. all his own babies (except papanasam)yet to see light of the day due to useless producers. so he may be pushed to think about pk which hopefully he wont do. (im the first one to 'condemn' drishyam remake but still i cant even image boycotting him)

kumarsr
11th February 2015, 06:19 PM
Kamal Haasan to feature in 'PK' remake?
http://www.thehindu.com/entertainment/kamal-haasan-to-feature-in-pk-remake/article6882843.ece

Haasan is yet to take a call on the director for the project, while the rest of the cast will be finalised soon

Actor-filmmaker Kamal Haasan is likely to play the lead in the Tamil remake of Hindi blockbuster PK, if sources are to believed.

The yet-untitled remake will be produced by Gemini Film Circuit, which had ear-lier remade Rajkumar Hirani’s Munnabhai M.B.B.S. and 3 Idiots as Vasool Raja M.B.B.S. and Nanban, respectively.

“Gemini Film Circuit has acquired the film’s remake rights and Kamal Haasan is expected to play the lead. Gemini had already remade two of Hirani’s films and they were really impressed with PK too,” said a source. Haasan is yet to take a call on the director for the project, while the rest of the cast will be finalised soon. “Kamal sir will choose the director of his choice. He might even direct it,” said the source.

PK, which was produced by Vidhu Vinod Chopra, and starred Aamir Khan, turned out to be the biggest grossing Indian film. Meanwhile, Haasan is currently awaiting the release of his Tamil films Uttama Villain and Papanasam.

kumarsr
11th February 2015, 06:20 PM
Thankfully, his immediate next is not the PK remake.

irir123
11th February 2015, 06:49 PM
suttham.

vayathula puli - venaam venaamnu adichikkittalum media vidaathu pola - no PK remake pls - I wouldnt mind a 'maharasan' or 'ellam inba mayam' remake but not a PK remake.

silly nappaasai - KH join hands with Mysskin, or GVM, or the Eega director down south, or Madhur Bandarkar, or, Sudhir Misra et al from up north.

but not PK remake

irir123
11th February 2015, 07:03 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iicgTek67yU&feature=youtu.be

avarey 'appaada, pru vazhiyaa UV april 2nd release!' appdeengaraaru!

oru 200 movie giant - avarukkey intha gadhi!

but the man is location hunting in Mauritius - thats good news - oru vela PK remake anga irukkumo? illa sanga kaalathhu pirates pathhina kadhayaa?

Cinemarasigan
11th February 2015, 07:03 PM
suttham.

vayathula puli - venaam venaamnu adichikkittalum media vidaathu pola - no PK remake pls - I wouldnt mind a 'maharasan' or 'ellam inba mayam' remake but not a PK remake.

silly nappaasai - KH join hands with Mysskin, or GVM, or the Eega director down south, or Madhur Bandarkar, or, Sudhir Misra et al from up north.

but not PK remake

AR Murugadass publicly asked in the VR audio release function that he want to direct KH once. Not sure why KH is not considering Mysskin, GVM, ARM or Bala..

Cinemarasigan
11th February 2015, 07:06 PM
avarey 'appaada, pru vazhiyaa UV april 2nd release!' appdeengaraaru!

oru 200 movie giant - avarukkey intha gadhi!

but the man is location hunting in Mauritius - thats good news - oru vela PK remake anga irukkumo? illa sanga kaalathhu pirates pathhina kadhayaa?

Youtube is blocked in aabees... Very happy to hear this... most probably for Vama Margam or may be Marudhanayagam... let him say that ...

radiochandra1977
11th February 2015, 07:10 PM
Its for PK remake

avavh3
11th February 2015, 07:21 PM
"Youtube is blocked in aabees"..which office cr sir

radiochandra1977
11th February 2015, 07:24 PM
My hospital also youtube .... orkut .... fb ... twitter all blocked in all systems ............ eccept the CEO's 😆

radiochandra1977
11th February 2015, 07:25 PM
In fact I have a personal LCD samsung TV also ..... but I dont tune into cricket on that. Watch it in the doctors lunch room opposite my room. 😆

avavh3
11th February 2015, 07:26 PM
hope this two join hands again for a quickie

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B9kN0tqCUAANzEW.jpg:large

Russellpei
11th February 2015, 07:31 PM
http://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y492/rhavichandran/10620317_790950184333115_5585236994017155073_o_zps f2m8lmin.jpg (http://s1277.photobucket.com/user/rhavichandran/media/10620317_790950184333115_5585236994017155073_o_zps f2m8lmin.jpg.html)

radiochandra1977
11th February 2015, 07:33 PM
I am telling u Kamalnis doing PK remake. Read the above article and see if there is anything official about it. Its a "source " doscpunting a news given by another source.

Russellpei
11th February 2015, 07:50 PM
I am telling u Kamalnis doing PK remake. Read the above article and see if there is anything official about it. Its a "source " doscpunting a news given by another source.

What do you mean...?

(Moreover, what is "doscpunting"?)

radiochandra1977
11th February 2015, 07:51 PM
Discounting. .... typo. I mean that the PK remake is on.

NOV
11th February 2015, 08:11 PM
No.3 criticizing hinduism and its practices thalaivarukku halwa saapdra maadiri. oru velai remake panni tholachuduvaaro..Spot on.
After the Viswaroopam disaster, he will not dare talk about Islam. He wouldn't touch on Christianity either.
So it will be a full-blown Hindu bashing exercise - I can literally imagine him drooling at the prospect.
8-)

irir123
11th February 2015, 08:35 PM
Spot on.
After the Viswaroopam disaster, he will not dare talk about Islam. He wouldn't touch on Christianity either.
So it will be a full-blown Hindu bashing exercise - I can literally imagine him drooling at the prospect.
8-)

if thats the intent, I officially boycott the PK remake - its one thing to get inspired from a work from an aesthetic POV - another to do something coz its convenient to ones choosing

Adox
11th February 2015, 08:58 PM
Spot on.
8-)

Yep, rightly said. Convenient target, no return fire!

We've had quite a bit of discussions on this topic of selective bashing - his comfort zone. Will not work else where!

Chikatiloan
12th February 2015, 06:39 AM
Best tweet read in twitter regarding PK remake
உலகநாயகன் #KamalHaasan-ன் எல்லா படத்திலும் இருக்கு #PK....பிறகு எதுக்கு #PK ரீமேக்?

irir123
13th February 2015, 04:46 AM
need some help with online legitimate sources for renting out some good Kamal films - this is for friends interested in exploring Kamal - thanks

avavh3
13th February 2015, 03:56 PM
glad to know it ran for 100 days in tamil. massive hit in telugu and i myself watched in telugu. chanceless villainism and sarcasm by mayor saab. :notworthy:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B9owyWsCYAAg_8r.jpg:large

Chikatiloan
13th February 2015, 05:17 PM
glad to know it ran for 100 days in tamil. massive hit in telugu and i myself watched in telugu. chanceless villainism and sarcasm by mayor saab. :notworthy:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B9owyWsCYAAg_8r.jpg:large

Though its massive hit I don't like Indhiran Chandiran movie that much...not only IC there are around 7 movies which I can think has the potential to be like massive entertaining/BB movie like Aboorva sagotharargal but fall flat because of too much of mokkai scenes in between the movies..ex forced drug addictions scenes in soora samhaaram,Sultan of Salamia comedy,drama scenes in Vikram,too much of sexy,villaneous psycho scenes in Kalaignan rather than thriller plot,more boring scenes in IC..

avavh3
13th February 2015, 05:44 PM
IC flashback scenes are little boring agreed. but the concept and the scenes involving chandran as indran are superb and mayar's insatiable sex-drive, the nachina fooddu song is highly impossible to be remade by any actor. hats off to kh and spb for that song. kalaignan and soorasamharam are worst movies. dont compare them with ic, vikram or vetrivizha.

Chikatiloan
13th February 2015, 05:55 PM
IC flashback scenes are little boring agreed. but the concept and the scenes involving chandran as indran are superb and mayar's insatiable sex-drive, the nachina fooddu song is highly impossible to be remade by any actor. hats off to kh and spb for that song. kalaignan and soorasamharam are worst movies. dont compare them with ic, vikram or vetrivizha.

I just said the plot for above movies were good and has the potential to be good commercial movie but because of bad execution it ended as worst/average..

joe
13th February 2015, 05:59 PM
Indiran Chandran is one of my most fav movies

Avadi to America
13th February 2015, 08:11 PM
I also watched the hindi dubbed version in TV.....

PARAMASHIVAN
13th February 2015, 09:29 PM
Never new Indran Chandran was directed by Suresh Krishna ? I though he mainly directed action kind of movies ?

radiochandra1977
14th February 2015, 08:56 AM
Indrudu Chandrudu in AP was a major hit.

radiochandra1977
14th February 2015, 08:57 AM
People calpped when the mayor slide came on my intro ppt last week. I think i will upload on u tube and give link here.

avavh3
14th February 2015, 09:11 AM
thought it was singitam..didnt see in tamil missed it. but they spoiled by giving songs to mano instead of spb. so i hear only orgl version. how kh changed his face and body for mayor role is simply amazing. :notworthy:

avavh3
14th February 2015, 09:12 AM
People calpped when the mayor slide came on my intro ppt last week. I think i will upload on u tube and give link here.

waiting dr ji

Russellpei
16th February 2015, 07:07 PM
http://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y492/rhavichandran/10922804_770604173016609_2293284015344206513_n_zps n3psurgd.jpg (http://s1277.photobucket.com/user/rhavichandran/media/10922804_770604173016609_2293284015344206513_n_zps n3psurgd.jpg.html)
Courtesy: Legend Dr.Kamal Haasan FB

venkkiram
17th February 2015, 12:25 AM
பஞ்ச தந்திரப் படப் பாடலை இப்போது பார்க்கையில்தான் உணர்கிறேன். அந்த ஐடியல் இளமை-உயரம்-எடை விகிதத்தில் வந்த கடைசிப் படம்-பாடல்கள்.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxgpPvOhiVg

எவ்வளவு வருடங்களாக நம்மோடு ஒன்றாக பயணித்த அந்த பிம்பத்தின் வெவ்வேறு மாற்றங்கள். அதன் கடைசி நிலையை கடந்துவிட்டோம் என நினைக்கும்போது நெஞ்சின் ஓரத்தில் ஒரு வெறுமை எட்டிப்பார்க்கிறது.

irir123
17th February 2015, 02:59 AM
venkkiram - avar manau vachha yedhuvum mudiyum.

Sylvester Stallone is 68!
Eastwood at 60 made an action film "the rookie"
Robert Redford, Liam Neeson, Jeremy Irons, Harrison Ford - all looked fit well past 60.

Russellcpq
17th February 2015, 06:51 AM
http://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y492/rhavichandran/10922804_770604173016609_2293284015344206513_n_zps n3psurgd.jpg (http://s1277.photobucket.com/user/rhavichandran/media/10922804_770604173016609_2293284015344206513_n_zps n3psurgd.jpg.html)
Courtesy: Legend Dr.Kamal Haasan FB

Nice..

avavh3
17th February 2015, 10:48 AM
venki..just wait till u see that duet song with pooja kr in UV!

radiochandra1977
17th February 2015, 10:52 AM
Kavalaye vendaam . That song will be broken into 6 pieces with dialogues and scenes in between hampering the flow of the song totally. Because HE doesnt bloody like songs.

avavh3
17th February 2015, 11:24 AM
:lol:

avavh3
17th February 2015, 11:31 AM
பஞ்ச தந்திரப் படப் பாடலை இப்போது பார்க்கையில்தான் உணர்கிறேன். அந்த ஐடியல் இளமை-உயரம்-எடை விகிதத்தில் வந்த கடைசிப் படம்-பாடல்கள்.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxgpPvOhiVg

எவ்வளவு வருடங்களாக நம்மோடு ஒன்றாக பயணித்த அந்த பிம்பத்தின் வெவ்வேறு மாற்றங்கள். அதன் கடைசி நிலையை கடந்துவிட்டோம் என நினைக்கும்போது நெஞ்சின் ஓரத்தில் ஒரு வெறுமை எட்டிப்பார்க்கிறது.

somehow i totally missed this song. heard ppl liked this song and it utterly failed to impress me even now. should have watched with movie at first watch instead of fast-forwarding.

kumarsr
17th February 2015, 06:14 PM
Kavalaye vendaam . That song will be broken into 6 pieces with dialogues and scenes in between hampering the flow of the song totally. Because HE doesnt bloody like songs.

Yes, you may be right here. Similar experience with MMA song (Trisha/Surya/Madhavan). Therein lies the contradiction (one among many). He can very well make movies without songs if that is the case. But, no! Having decided to have songs it will not be IR (whom he holds in high respect and praises at every turn) or ARR....It will be someone who has a lot of time and can churn out songs quickly and be done with. He will sing 1 or more songs and probably supply all the lyrics. End result will not be great. You will have to go all the way back to VV to find memorable songs.

kumarsr
17th February 2015, 06:19 PM
Breaking: Exciting updates on Uthama Villain’s music
http://www.iluvcinema.in/tamil/breaking-exciting-updates-uthama-villains-music/
Universal hero Kamal Haasan’s Uthama Villain is one of the most awaited films of 2015. Here are the exciting updates on Uthama Villain’s music.

Music director Gibran has composed 5 songs and the album of this film would also contain 3 Karaoke (a form of entertainment, offered typically by bars and clubs, in which people take turns to sing popular songs into a microphone over pre-recorded backing tracks) tracks.

Kamal Haasan has sung most of the songs including his intro number penned by lyricist Viveka. The Bulgaria based Sofia Symphonic Orchestra have rendered their services for the soundtrack.

Uttama Villain music will be launched on March 1st while the movie is expected to be released on April 2nd....

Adox
17th February 2015, 06:26 PM
somehow i totally missed this song. heard ppl liked this song and it utterly failed to impress me even now. should have watched with movie at first watch instead of fast-forwarding.

I would rate this among his top songs. Check out the ups and downs in the song he comfortably navigates .. I heard this several times at a stretch when the movie came out! Cant compare with SPB but he's probably just a shade lower than the professional playbacks ..

venkkiram
17th February 2015, 07:12 PM
Yes exactly. This song was wonderfully sung by Nammavar. The acting out of lyrics is an art and Kamal is one among the few in India. If non-Raja coloborations, I prefer Deva and VS. Both MDs excelled especially when working with Kamal.

PARAMASHIVAN
17th February 2015, 09:26 PM
Yes exactly. This song was wonderfully sung by Nammavar. The acting out of lyrics is an art and Kamal is one among the few in India. If non-Raja coloborations, I prefer Deva and VS. Both MDs excelled especially when working with Kamal. :shock: His AvaiShanmugi Album was ok

venkkiram
18th February 2015, 08:57 AM
:shock: His AvaiShanmugi Album was ok

எதிர்பார்ப்புக்கு மேலேயே தேவா திருப்தி அளித்த படம் அது. கமல் படத்தில் எளிமையான சூழலுக்கு பொருந்துகிற மாதிரியான வரிகள் இருக்கும். அது கதையை நகர்த்திச் செல்வதில் உறுதுணையாக இருக்கும். அவ்வை சண்முகியில் விறுவிறுப்பான, ஓய்வில்லாத வேலைப்பணிகளை "வேலை வேலை" பாடலில் வேகத்தோடு பாடிக்காட்டியிருப்பார் பாலு. டூயட் பாடல் காதலா காதலா - ஹரிஹரன் சுஜாதா இருவரின் கூட்டணியில் பாடல் மிகவும் பிரசித்தம். ருக்கு ருக்கு - சொல்லவே வேணாம்.. பாத்திரத்தின் குரலிலேயே கமல் அசத்தியிருப்பார். கல்யாணம் கச்சேரி - ஆரம்பத்தில் வரும் பாடல். இதுவும் பாலுவின் குரலில். இன்னொரு முறை கேட்டுப் பார்க்கவும். நான் அடிக்கடி கேட்கும் ஆல்பங்களில் ஒன்று அவ்வை சண்முகி. கமலின் ஆக்கங்களில் மிக முக்கியமான ஒன்று. அதில் தேவா தனது பங்கை சரிவரச் செய்திருப்பதாகவே நினைக்கிறென்.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_onatwKHNhs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efx5qNSJDNI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTRA_Ng6WEU

venkkiram
18th February 2015, 09:10 AM
ஒரு பத்திரிகையில் வாசித்ததாக ஞாபகம். இந்தியன், அவ்வை சண்முகி அடுத்தடுந்து வந்த ஆண்டில் தேசிய விருது கிடைத்திருக்கிறது உங்களுக்கு என கமலுக்கு யாரோ முதன்முதலில் தெரியப்படுத்த, அவர் முதலில் கேட்டது "அவ்வை சண்முகிக்காகவா!". இந்தியனை விட அவ்வை சண்முகியில் போட்டிருக்கும் உழைப்பு கொஞ்ச நஞ்சமல்ல. இழைத்து இழைத்து ஒவ்வொரு ஃபிரேமையும் காவியப்படுத்தியிருந்தார். பெண் வேடத்தில் அவர் கொடுத்திருக்கும் முகபாவனைகள், உடல்மொழிகள், குரல், ஆள் மாறாட்டத்தில் ஒரே நேரத்தில் ஆண் - பாட்டி குரல்களில் மாறி மாறி பேசியிருப்பது - நாடகக் கலையில் உச்சக் கட்டம் இப்படத்தின் அனைத்து பாத்திரங்கள், காட்சிகள் எனச் சொல்லலாம். ஜெமினி கணேசன், டெல்லி கணேஷ், நாசர், மணிவண்ணன், நாகேஷ் , மீனா என எல்லோருக்குமே குறிப்பிடத்தக்க வகையில் திரையில் இடம் கொடுத்து கமல் இருவேடங்களில் அசத்திய படம் அவ்வை சண்முகி.

paranitharan
18th February 2015, 10:51 AM
Would love him to work with Yuvan. It would be special

avavh3
18th February 2015, 11:58 AM
+1 venki. one of the best of thalaiver

Cinemarasigan
18th February 2015, 12:10 PM
Yes, you may be right here. Similar experience with MMA song (Trisha/Surya/Madhavan). Therein lies the contradiction (one among many). He can very well make movies without songs if that is the case. But, no! Having decided to have songs it will not be IR (whom he holds in high respect and praises at every turn) or ARR....It will be someone who has a lot of time and can churn out songs quickly and be done with. He will sing 1 or more songs and probably supply all the lyrics. End result will not be great. You will have to go all the way back to VV to find memorable songs.

Viswaroopam songs are good..

paranitharan
18th February 2015, 01:33 PM
Viswaroopam songs are good..

can't remember anything from it other than ivar yaar endru which was terrific.

avavh3
18th February 2015, 04:36 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B9vwJbKCMAAJZ8G.jpg:large

+1 thalaivaa. (hope you remember this ideology on the unfortunate event of PK remake)

PARAMASHIVAN
18th February 2015, 06:37 PM
Venki,

Agreed about "vela VEla" and "Rukku ruku" but "kadhala Kadhala " had some IR ish style beats..

Any way, Vela Vela had hilarious lyrics ! Such as "aambalaikum vela pombalaikum vela. pombalaya poona aambalaikum vela " :rotfl:

Kamal simply excelled in this role!

Russellpei
18th February 2015, 07:00 PM
http://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y492/rhavichandran/10974652_1599765813588916_6288942329374058526_o_zp sgcqshd6t.jpg (http://s1277.photobucket.com/user/rhavichandran/media/10974652_1599765813588916_6288942329374058526_o_zp sgcqshd6t.jpg.html)
Kalakkal one..

Russellpei
18th February 2015, 07:00 PM
http://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y492/rhavichandran/1506624_779276445499923_1708574862559130800_n_zpst jktxoos.jpg (http://s1277.photobucket.com/user/rhavichandran/media/1506624_779276445499923_1708574862559130800_n_zpst jktxoos.jpg.html)

irir123
18th February 2015, 08:15 PM
can't remember anything from it other than ivar yaar endru which was terrific.

VR songs were a class act - 'anu vithaitha bhoomiyile' was/is terrific - 'thuppakki engal tholile' class pop/rock track in the IR kind of category - 'unnai kaanadha' was another gem.

the songs got drowned in

first the release ban/controversy and

secondly, later on, in the release of VR itself (the 'appaadaa' feeling) combined with the near perfect screenplay.

post Thevar Magan, VR is the film that got noticed by even laypeople for its screenplay - Kamal the writer got the nod by even bloggers who usually criticize his 'over-indulgence'.

Post VR, Kamal can only get better - hence no PK remake please.

venkkiram
18th February 2015, 11:12 PM
+1 thalaivaa. (hope you remember this ideology on the unfortunate event of PK remake)

இதுபோன்ற அதீத எதிர்பார்ப்புகளை இங்கே பார்க்கும்போது கமல் பிகே படத்தை ரீமேக் செய்தே ஆகணும் என்ற ஆர்வம் மேலோங்குகிறது.

avavh3
19th February 2015, 10:24 AM
D Ramanaidu Was a Hero to Everyone: Kamal Haasan

Actor Kamal Haasan paid tribute to producer Daggubati Ramanaidu, who died yesterday after battling cancer, via a video message.

In a video message, Mr Haasan condoled the death of his 'garu' as he called him, a Telugu word as a mark of respect. He said, "It would be unjust to introduce Ramanaidu garu to another generation as a Tamil and Telugu producer, he's much more than that. He is truly a national producer."

Mr Haasan, who starred in several films produced by Mr Ramanaidu, said that he was the only producer who had made so many films in diverse languages. "I can take pride and say that India as the largest filmmaking country has its strength but the strongest point about South India is that national cinema sprang from here. It is not in the North that you found national cinema, not in Calcutta, not in Bombay, but it is here," Mr Haasan said.

"The beginning of his career started with super successes and continued all through his career," he added.

Mr Haasan, who won the Filmfare Award for Best Actor - Telugu in the Ramanaidu-produced Indrudu Chandrudu, said he admired the filmmaker's connect with the current generation.

Kamal Haasan also spoke about the legacy of filmmaking that Mr Ramanaidu left behind. "Instead of making him the last of the Mohicans, he has left us very effective producer, great entrepreneur with managerial skills - his actor son, his grandson. They are all looking up to him as a hero even though he is gone. That in itself is a major feat - to make the other generation look up to you as a hero. They always have differences of opinion but in this case they thought along with him as one. It's truly a film family and I have been a distant part of that family, all I can say is thank you Naidu saab and bye bye," Mr Haasan said.

Daggubati Ramanaidu died in a Hyderabad hospital yesterday. He was 78. He was the father of actor Venkatesh and producer Suresh. Actor Rana Daggubati is his grandson.

Mr Ramanaidu produced over 150 films in 13 Indian languages, a Guinness World Record.
http://movies.ndtv.com/regional/d-ramanaidu-was-a-hero-to-everyone-kamal-haasan-740716?pfrom=home-movies

Russellpei
19th February 2015, 07:48 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bOuLU2lQYM

Russellpei
22nd February 2015, 11:28 PM
http://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y492/rhavichandran/10989528_781895945237973_5573674211812684907_n_zps mmudpssf.jpg (http://s1277.photobucket.com/user/rhavichandran/media/10989528_781895945237973_5573674211812684907_n_zps mmudpssf.jpg.html)
Kamal and Shiva Ayyadurai (E-mail inventor) at Alwarpet Kamal's office ......

Avadi to America
23rd February 2015, 06:02 AM
VR songs were a class act - 'anu vithaitha bhoomiyile' was/is terrific - 'thuppakki engal tholile' class pop/rock track in the IR kind of category - 'unnai kaanadha' was another gem.

the songs got drowned in

first the release ban/controversy and

secondly, later on, in the release of VR itself (the 'appaadaa' feeling) combined with the near perfect screenplay.

post Thevar Magan, VR is the film that got noticed by even laypeople for its screenplay - Kamal the writer got the nod by even bloggers who usually criticize his 'over-indulgence'.

Post VR, Kamal can only get better - hence no PK remake please.

For me Devar magan is the best and outstanding screen play from Kamal..... Kamal has script writer easily out shined everyone behind the camera.....Be it a dialogues or character introduction, particularly Kaka radha krishnan and Nassar character..... I was fully awestruck while watching the movie in poonamalle sundar in 1992.... I watched it again three months back i felt the same feeling and now i understand the movie and dialogues better.....I also watched hindi version in early 2000..... both anil kapoor and amrish puri performance was big let down for me.... though the people in the north praised their performance......periya thevar acting pathi pesa periyvanga yaaravathu vanga....the bond between sivaji and kamal was outstanding..... this one among the movies where everything falls in to perfect place.....Thevar magan is an excellent adaptation of GOD FATHER in rural milieu.....

Chikatiloan
23rd February 2015, 03:59 PM
KH close friend and director RC Shakthi is no more..RIP

Chikatiloan
23rd February 2015, 04:10 PM
For me Devar magan is the best and outstanding screen play from Kamal..... Kamal has script writer easily out shined everyone behind the camera.....Be it a dialogues or character introduction, particularly Kaka radha krishnan and Nassar character..... I was fully awestruck while watching the movie in poonamalle sundar in 1992.... I watched it again three months back i felt the same feeling and now i understand the movie and dialogues better.....I also watched hindi version in early 2000..... both anil kapoor and amrish puri performance was big let down for me.... though the people in the north praised their performance......periya thevar acting pathi pesa periyvanga yaaravathu vanga....the bond between sivaji and kamal was outstanding..... this one among the movies where everything falls in to perfect place.....Thevar magan is an excellent adaptation of GOD FATHER in rural milieu.....

I completely agree with you..Thevar magan,anbe sivam were ultimate in terms of screenplay..Not only that it has everything performance,direction,songs,etc..next comes 10A in terms of screenplay but it failed to impress in other departments like make-up,etc...
When it comes to KH direction virumandi is favourite..

avavh3
24th February 2015, 10:56 AM

nice recollection atoa. that will remain as one the best of kh. imo anil and amrish also did very well in hindi version

vikatan
24th February 2015, 01:35 PM
Virasat was not a bad effort....Amrish Puri and Anil Kapoor's performances were decent...but definitely not comparable to the original...

But the biggest letdown of Virasat was Milind Gunaji...who reprised the role of Nasser. Nasser was simply brilliant in Devar Magan.. Milind neither had the same venom...and the Milind vs Anil kapoor scenes did not have not have the intensity of the original...

avavh3
24th February 2015, 03:03 PM
even the person who did the role of kaka radhakrishnan also over killed it with irritating facial farce

kumarsr
24th February 2015, 06:28 PM
Jeethu Joseph to direct Kamal Haasan for PK remake?
http://www.sify.com/movies/jeethu-joseph-to-direct-kamal-haasan-for-pk-remake-news-malayalam-pcymWedjadgbf.html

There have been rumours doing the rounds in Mollywood that director Jeethu Joseph is directing the Tamil version of Rajkumar Hirani's Aamir Khan starrer PK with Kamal Haasan in the lead.

In an exclusive chat with sify.com, the Drishyam director confirmed that there is an offer from a prominent production house to remake PK, with Kamal Haasan in the lead.

“Yes, I have received the offer and the discussions are on. However a final decision will be taken only after further talks with Kamal sir,” says Jeethu. Jeethu has just completed the shooting of Papanasam, a remake of Drishyam with Kamal Haasan who was mighty impressed by the directors skills. Currently Papanasam post production work is in full swing.

Adox
24th February 2015, 10:19 PM
First part rumours .. second part final decision yet to be taken. I gather he has not accepted it as yet .. He might if its too close to his heart.

kumarsr
25th February 2015, 09:02 AM
Many had mentioned that this remake will never happen but this shows that things are at a more advanced stage although final decision has not been taken.

radiochandra1977
25th February 2015, 09:06 AM
Take it from me ....... the remake is happening. Prepare to be diappointed.

Cinemarasigan
25th February 2015, 12:02 PM
Jeetu Joseph means, he will finish the shooting in 30 to 40 days... I feel it is worth doing the remake if the shooting can be finished within a month or even 45 days. KH can get some quick money to fund his next project.

Cinefan
25th February 2015, 01:41 PM
Jeetu Joseph means, he will finish the shooting in 30 to 40 days... I feel it is worth doing the remake if the shooting can be finished within a month or even 45 days. KH can get some quick money to fund his next project.

After > 40 years in the industry,at his personal age of 60 +,reason is totally unacceptable.

If this film ever happens,will be totally disappointed,will boycott the film,pray daily for it's massive failure and would want Sir to get only brickbats for his decision.

mappi
25th February 2015, 03:02 PM
Take it from me ....... the remake is happening.

If the remake happens, what would be the title ? I have my thoughts :

The title will still be PK. The Hindi version PK refers to 'Pee Kay' (in Hindi) as in - a local notion when an addresse thinks the addresser is blabbering like a drunkard, even when he is not influenced by alcohol. Just as we say 'Kudi Karan Mari Pesura'. Whatever Alien Amir says is lame to us, the humans, thus everyone asks him "Pee Kay Ho' (Are you drunk ?), from where he gets his name PK.

So its quite nice to keep a title in the same line, not shocking to the 'general' audience who shy about anything and everything, and most importantly the Certification Demi-Gods. How about this title :

PK - ParamaKudikaran

Works both way, as Kamal hails from Paramakudi and the film's idea is also kept intact. On the front it looks like 'a person from Paramakudi', but its actually PK.

Thats all your honor.

avavh3
25th February 2015, 03:05 PM
:cool2: mappi. but alas pakshi says the remake is not happening!

vijeeshgovindhan
25th February 2015, 03:27 PM
http://i60.tinypic.com/121pldz.jpg

Cinemarasigan
25th February 2015, 04:11 PM
After > 40 years in the industry,at his personal age of 60 +,reason is totally unacceptable.

If this film ever happens,will be totally disappointed,will boycott the film,pray daily for it's massive failure and would want Sir to get only brickbats for his decision.

CF, though he is in the industry for more than 40 years, still he has not accumulated wealth like other actors. If the remake is going to get some quick money and get finished like Papanasam, he can get some invest for his next project like Marudhanayagam or any other good project.

Cinemarasigan
25th February 2015, 04:14 PM
:cool2: mappi. but alas pakshi says the remake is not happening!

Doctor solraaru remake of PK nadandhaE theerum-nu. but many of us think that it will not happen. let's wait for 15 days, we will get the clear picture.

Cinemarasigan
25th February 2015, 04:19 PM
If the remake happens, what would be the title ? I have my thoughts :

The title will still be PK. The Hindi version PK refers to 'Pee Kay' (in Hindi) as in - a local notion when an addresse thinks the addresser is blabbering like a drunkard, even when he is not influenced by alcohol. Just as we say 'Kudi Karan Mari Pesura'. Whatever Alien Amir says is lame to us, the humans, thus everyone asks him "Pee Kay Ho' (Are you drunk ?), from where he gets his name PK.

So its quite nice to keep a title in the same line, not shocking to the 'general' audience who shy about anything and everything, and most importantly the Certification Demi-Gods. How about this title :

PK - ParamaKudikaran

Works both way, as Kamal hails from Paramakudi and the film's idea is also kept intact. On the front it looks like 'a person from Paramakudi', but its actually PK.

Thats all your honor.

Paramakudikaran :lol: Eppdi mappi ungalaala ippidi ellaam yosikka mudiyudhu :notworthy:

Cinefan
25th February 2015, 05:16 PM
mappi, : thumbsup: for your thought process :)

Hope the news paper clipping turns out to be true.

CR,am not against remakes (though I believe they are a waste of time) but against the PK remake.

Remaking an acclaimed Mohan Lal film is different from remaking an Aamir Khan film.

Also personally I have issues with PK and so my aversion to a remake is higher.

kumarsr
25th February 2015, 05:36 PM
http://i60.tinypic.com/121pldz.jpg

Doesn't hold up....We all know he has been planning to start his next soon (by his own admission). The above says, because he is very busy with UV promotions, he does not have time. This business of "has not even seen PK completely"... LOL

kumarsr
25th February 2015, 05:37 PM
Paramakudikaran :lol: Eppdi mappi ungalaala ippidi ellaam yosikka mudiyudhu :notworthy:

IR eppovo paaditaare....Stage'la...Kudikara...Parama Kudikara'nnu....

Cinemarasigan
25th February 2015, 05:38 PM
Remaking an acclaimed Mohan Lal film is different from remaking an Aamir Khan film.

I understand... Sometime back KH himself told "Aamir is making good films in Bollywood which could have be done 10 years back"

kumarsr
25th February 2015, 05:40 PM

The whole reason why he might do this is for financial reasons....he is stated to be in a big financial mess after VR....So if it is a massive failure, if defeats all purpose.

Cinemarasigan
25th February 2015, 05:42 PM
IR eppovo paaditaare....Stage'la...Kudikara...Parama Kudikara'nnu....

Is it... Isaignani and Kamal ... real gods... their understanding of each other and mutual respect.. Chanceless..

Cinemarasigan
25th February 2015, 05:45 PM
The whole reason why he might do this is for financial reasons....he is stated to be in a big financial mess after VR....So if it is a massive failure, if defeats all purpose.

Heard that Vishwaroopam made enough business to solve the debts he had earlier.

Many feel that he is doing UV, Papanasam & VR2 to fund his future projects...

Chikatiloan
25th February 2015, 06:13 PM
Heard that Vishwaroopam made enough business to solve the debts he had earlier.

Many feel that he is doing UV, Papanasam & VR2 to fund his future projects...

I don't believe in Kamalhaasan has lot of debts,doesnt earn that much in film industry,etc..ellam oru kattu kadhai..Heyram is his last own production movie which incurred lot of losses..he compensated those losses by 2004 itself by acting in movies like PKS,PT,etc..
Anbe sivam is not produced him..lets take his movie from VRMBBS...He is not producer for movies like VRMBBS,VV,10A,MMA and in that order his salary would be minimum 7C,7C,10C,10C(approx.)..then movies under his production house were Mumbai express,UPO and VR..Lets say VR and Mumbai express were no loss,no gain movies..UPO is definitely profitable with production cost of 5C without his salary and it earned around 40C..

No need to talk about movies he produced before..ex devar magan,AS were BB..
Where is the problem with money for him?

kumarsr
25th February 2015, 06:22 PM
No, debts for KH are not directly co-related to how much business a movie does or whether it is a blockbuster etc. By all accounts, VR was a massive hit but he did not make money in that and delay of VR2 complicated things. He has himself said all this in bits and pieces many times.

radiochandra1977
25th February 2015, 07:24 PM
Kindly hold on for the official announcement regarding PK remake after UV release.

Chikatiloan
25th February 2015, 08:33 PM
No, debts for KH are not directly co-related to how much business a movie does or whether it is a blockbuster etc. By all accounts, VR was a massive hit but he did not make money in that and delay of VR2 complicated things. He has himself said all this in bits and pieces many times.

He said VR didn't make that much money but its no loss for him as well..The delay in VR release complicated things as the interest rate is mounting and he bought loan by showing his assets which will be in stake if delayed/not released.. but that doesn't mean he hasn't earned enough money..even the richest producer will procure loan for producing the movie even if they have lot of assets..
In cinema earning crores/losing crores in matter of time is very normal and for experienced person like KH making money is not big deal..

Nasc
25th February 2015, 08:56 PM
I don't believe in Kamalhaasan has lot of debts,doesnt earn that much in film industry,etc..ellam oru kattu kadhai..Heyram is his last own production movie which incurred lot of losses..he compensated those losses by 2004 itself by acting in movies like PKS,PT,etc..
Anbe sivam is not produced him..lets take his movie from VRMBBS...He is not producer for movies like VRMBBS,VV,10A,MMA and in that order his salary would be minimum 7C,7C,10C,10C(approx.)..then movies under his production house were Mumbai express,UPO and VR..Lets say VR and Mumbai express were no loss,no gain movies..UPO is definitely profitable with production cost of 5C without his salary and it earned around 40C..

No need to talk about movies he produced before..ex devar magan,AS were BB..
Where is the problem with money for him?

his sal..wud be in the range of 15C min - remember seeing somewhere that it was 25c for VRMBBS

Adox
25th February 2015, 08:59 PM
He said VR didn't make that much money but its no loss for him as well..The delay in VR release complicated things as the interest rate is mounting and he bought loan by showing his assets which will be in stake if delayed/not released.. but that doesn't mean he hasn't earned enough money..even the richest producer will procure loan for producing the movie even if they have lot of assets..
In cinema earning crores/losing crores in matter of time is very normal and for experienced person like KH making money is not big deal..

Agree. I remember him saying 'Despite the fact that VR did very well in BO, he did not make much money from it. I guess probably due to mounting interest and his break even. The movie made in excess of 225 Cr. but what are its costs ?

irir123
25th February 2015, 09:00 PM

the more I think of the VR release fiasco, the more it infuriates me as to how such a thing could happen to a luminary with 50 years of dedication to his field - India became a banana republic that month when VR was banned - as a fan, I will never forgive nor forget the elements involved - my pro-Sam Harris-Dawkins stance vis-a-vis one religion became super strong - come on, all of that fiasco for a movie? 120 plus min of moving images on screen? can one imagine what corners these guys won't cut, what boundaries they will push when it comes to their religion?

Adox
25th February 2015, 09:16 PM
In a recent interview he made a mention of his salary and said he has no worries talking about it as he does his taxes w/o fail .. I dont recall how much though.

Chikatiloan
25th February 2015, 09:51 PM
his sal..wud be in the range of 15C min - remember seeing somewhere that it was 25c for VRMBBS

yes his salary would be 15C minimum and it will be around 25C now ...but during VRMBBS time its definitely not 25C..whatever salary I mentioned for those movie is minimum..infact for most of the KH movies from 90's he gets some share from profit or gets distribution rights for Chennai area/banaglore area..

Chikatiloan
25th February 2015, 09:55 PM
the more I think of the VR release fiasco, the more it infuriates me as to how such a thing could happen to a luminary with 50 years of dedication to his field - India became a banana republic that month when VR was banned - as a fan, I will never forgive nor forget the elements involved - my pro-Sam Harris-Dawkins stance vis-a-vis one religion became super strong - come on, all of that fiasco for a movie? 120 plus min of moving images on screen? can one imagine what corners these guys won't cut, what boundaries they will push when it comes to their religion?

True!! I am in Malaysia by that time and there its planned to release on time but removed after 2 shows..luckily I watched the premiere show

Avadi to America
25th February 2015, 10:35 PM
nice recollection atoa. that will remain as one the best of kh. imo anil and amrish also did very well in hindi version

It could be possible the story and milieu is very close to us....As others mentioned here, China thevar and mayandi charecters are top class in tamil....kaka radha krishnan and Nasser did splendid job....seemailarinthu thaane vanthu irukaan... sethu ponavan thirumbi vanthuttan...."endi nee poi chinnaval annupu"..... kamal as a writer shines every scene....

leosimha
25th February 2015, 11:26 PM
Wish I could also post Kamal's salary and discuss... :) ;)

kumarsr
26th February 2015, 03:16 AM

Financial matters are not very clear cut. He is definitely getting paid well but his salary is also tied to certain outcomes and milestones (he is likely paid when a movie releases or when business is concluded). But many say he is still in debt for various reasons. I used to think that is one reason for him to start many projects one after another (which is good for fans). He has never been after money...but he does not have a whole lot of assets to back him up either.

Chikatiloan
26th February 2015, 07:49 AM
Financial matters are not very clear cut. He is definitely getting paid well but his salary is also tied to certain outcomes and milestones (he is likely paid when a movie releases or when business is concluded). But many say he is still in debt for various reasons. I used to think that is one reason for him to start many projects one after another (which is good for fans). He has never been after money...but he does not have a whole lot of assets to back him up either.

divorce aana spouseku alimony settle pannittar,Pullaingala foreignla padikka vachittar and 2 perum heroines aayitaanga, shruthi padathukku kodi vaangura, kodaikanal,ECR,chennai-bangalore'la idam irukku..idhellam therincha news,theriyaathathu evalavo..but still he does not have lot of assets to back up?
Sure he has financial/market problems during heyram-aalavandhaan fiasco and acted movies like PKS,PT to overcome that...if you note even after allavandhaan debacle he produced virumandi..
Post VRMBBS he doesn't have any financial problems. I guess KH is using this long time rumour news to his advantage..

Chikatiloan
26th February 2015, 07:55 AM
Wish I could also post Kamal's salary and discuss... :) ;)

yes post and discuss..

venkkiram
26th February 2015, 08:13 AM
KH about R C Sakthi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUwJXM92-ck

kumarsr
26th February 2015, 08:14 AM
divorce aana spouseku alimony settle pannittar,Pullaingala foreignla padikka vachittar and 2 perum heroines aayitaanga, shruthi padathukku kodi vaangura, kodaikanal,ECR,chennai-bangalore'la idam irukku..idhellam therincha news,theriyaathathu evalavo..but still he does not have lot of assets to back up?
Sure he has financial/market problems during heyram-aalavandhaan fiasco and acted movies like PKS,PT to overcome that...if you note even after allavandhaan debacle he produced virumandi..
Post VRMBBS he doesn't have any financial problems. I guess KH is using this long time rumour news to his advantage..

Completely false. He had something in ECR which he then had to sell. Nothing else in Kodaikannal etc. Never had...

irir123
26th February 2015, 09:52 AM
i don't know much abt his financial side, but I do know from certain sources that he has enormous reach in the film industry as well as music circles in Europe and even Australia!

IR going to Hungary for Hey Ram was at Kamal's behest - it was a collaborative thing but Kamal had prior knowledge abt such things as much as IR did!

thats just one sample/example - Kamal's reach stems from his painstaking research + curiosity + desire to constantly learn - adhellaam avar rangey vera - he is heads and shoulders above everyone else in these aspects.

thats why the VR release issue has left such a very bad taste - unforgivable treatment - antha avala nilai yaarukkumey yerpadakkoodaadhu - of all people it happened to Kamal!

Chikatiloan
26th February 2015, 10:19 AM
Completely false. He had something in ECR which he then had to sell. Nothing else in Kodaikannal etc. Never had...

edhukku sell pannaar..he didn't have debts or has financial problems as we think or media projects and i will call it as completely false propaganda..puthusu puthusa imported car vaanguraar.. ok..I will stop discussing about financial aspects..

Chikatiloan
26th February 2015, 11:22 AM
http://www.deccanchronicle.com/150225/entertainment-bollywood/article/kamal-haasan-has-reservations-about-pk-remake

Adox
27th February 2015, 04:48 AM
i don't know much abt his financial side, but I do know from certain sources that he has enormous reach in the film industry as well as music circles in Europe and even Australia!

IR going to Hungary for Hey Ram was at Kamal's behest - it was a collaborative thing but Kamal had prior knowledge abt such things as much as IR did!

thats just one sample/example - Kamal's reach stems from his painstaking research + curiosity + desire to constantly learn - adhellaam avar rangey vera - he is heads and shoulders above everyone else in these aspects.

thats why the VR release issue has left such a very bad taste - unforgivable treatment - antha avala nilai yaarukkumey yerpadakkoodaadhu - of all people it happened to Kamal!

For all his knowledge, research, reach etc., he's quite naive. He trusts 'humans'. Just being a scholar would not ensure you'll be trouble free.

Russellpei
27th February 2015, 11:03 PM
A wish to remake the Kamal Haasan cult, Sathya

Arun Vijay was an important part of Yennai Arindhaal and his earnest efforts in the movie have been duly recognized by the critics and audience alike. In a recent interaction with Behindwoods, the handsome hunk said that he would love to do a remake of Kamal Haasan's cult film Sathya, which focused on the unemployment issue in the country in the 80s. Arun feels that the subject would still be relevant with some necessary tweaking to the core idea.

We have to see if he takes up this remake idea forward. It sure would be worth a try and an arresting experience for the viewers.
(behindwoods.com)

kumarsr
27th February 2015, 11:29 PM

I agree with you. He has definitely created a good distance between him and others on the knowledge, technical know-how as well as in general aesthetics of all aspects of film making coming together in a movie. Media also does not recognize this aspect that much, just providing some lip service like "Ulaganayagan" etc...

kumarsr
27th February 2015, 11:34 PM
edhukku sell pannaar..he didn't have debts or has financial problems as we think or media projects and i will call it as completely false propaganda..puthusu puthusa imported car vaanguraar.. ok..I will stop discussing about financial aspects..

Actually, media has not been unkind in this area. Initially it was said he bought the ECR property, then when he sold it it was mentioned that he only rented it....In terms of Audi, he has leased it. But, who cares if he is not the richest star out there....His fan base is not going to decrease one bit.

Adox
28th February 2015, 01:15 AM
I agree with you. He has definitely created a good distance between him and others on the knowledge, technical know-how as well as in general aesthetics of all aspects of film making coming together in a movie. Media also does not recognize this aspect that much, just providing some lip service like "Ulaganayagan" etc...

Certainly not the case. Atleast on this, I'll not accuse the media. Media in general has praised him and his skills in most articles everywhere in India. Every actor has some form of a title that are used to create some enthusiasm with the readers. Ulaganayagan was originally coined by KSR and has been used extensively since.

kumarsr
2nd March 2015, 09:18 AM
http://www.ahmedabadmirror.com/entertainment/bollywood/Kamal-Haasan-plans-his-return-to-Bwood/articleshow/46423985.cms
Kamal Haasan plans his return to B’wood

Currently, he's busy with his Tamil drama, Uttama Villain, revolving around the life of a mega star and his mentor. But Mirror has learnt that Kamal Haasan has also finished scripting his next, a Bollywood production which examines the nexus between politics and money launderers. Haasan will direct and star in the film with a B'town A-lister with whom talks are on. The film was originally planned in 2012 but he got busy with Vishvaroopam and this film was put on the back-burner.

But recently, Haasan had a meeting with Virender Arora and Arjun K. Kapoor, (producers of Pankaj Kapur-Lara Dutta starrer Abhi Nahi To Kabhi Nahi), and the project was revived. It will go on floors in November with an international crew.

Confirming this, Kapoor told Mirror, "Our collaboration with Mr Haasan will be mounted on a sweeping scale as it delves into forbidden political corridors and the nexus with the underworld." Kamal Haasan who was at a music launch, added, "I expect to complete the principal shooting within five months of the film's commencement. People who have read my script might think I am bragging, but my team's readiness and preparation has emboldened me to make this claim."

Adox
2nd March 2015, 06:19 PM
Mostly a rumor. Will be surprised if this happens as his hand are full ...

Kamal's next with Prabhu Deva?

With Kamal Haasan's three films lining up for release, there is a buzz in the industry that he is planning to start a movie to be directed by Prabhu Deva.

According to sources, the film, which is untitled yet, will be produced by Vasan Visual Ventures, who made 'Boss Engira Baskaran', 'Naan Kadavul' and 'Nimirndhu Nil'.

While some say it would be the remake of 'PK', others say the film would be based on a fresh script, penned by none other than Kamal himself. An official confirmation is awaited.

http://www.indiaglitz.com/Kamals-Next-With-Prabhu-Deva-tamil-news-126771

Adox
2nd March 2015, 06:24 PM
Kamal - ''Rajinikanth would have become a star even if KB hadn't introduced him''

In the Uttama Villain audio launch yesterday, 1st March, 2015, the audience witnessed a teary eyed Kamal Haasan, who was extremely thankful to his guru, K Balachander for introducing him into cinema.

"You all know that Balachander sir introduced Rajinikanth and myself into cinema. Even if he had not introduced Rajinikanth, he would have acted in Murattu Kaalai and would have gone on to become a star. But in my case it was completely because of him that I am here as Kamal Haasan today. Or else I would have been a different Kamal Haasan doing something else."

http://www.behindwoods.com/tamil-movies-cinema-news-15/kamals-speech-about-rajinikanth-at-the-uttama-villain-audio-launch.html

Chikatiloan
3rd March 2015, 08:55 PM
It seems the news about hindi movie is true..the below link is shared in KH official FB page
http://www.mumbaimirror.com/entertainment/bollywood/Kamal-Haasan-plans-his-return-to-Bwood/articleshow/46426260.cms

radiochandra1977
3rd March 2015, 09:49 PM
That is not a hindi movie. Its Thalaivan irukkindraan also made in hindi as amar hain.

irir123
3rd March 2015, 11:13 PM
meesic yaarungo por amar gain?

radiochandra1977
3rd March 2015, 11:19 PM
Gangai Amar hain

venkkiram
3rd March 2015, 11:19 PM
meesic yaarungo por amar gain?
DSP

http://www.teluguone.com/tmdbuserfiles/dsp-1.jpg

irir123
3rd March 2015, 11:45 PM
DSP

http://www.teluguone.com/tmdbuserfiles/dsp-1.jpg

sweet lord! if this is true, pottaa DSP, yaen Himesha kooda music poda vappaen - aanaa IR pakkam pogavey maattaennu adam pidikkaraaru ivaru - DSP oru hero rangela thaan irukkaar - appdiyey DSPkku oru chinna role kuduthha nallaarukkum! MK kudumba vaarisu nadikkumbodhu, DSP kooda nadikkalaam

Adox
7th March 2015, 07:27 PM
Yes!

Kamal Haasan decides on his next

When the audience and fans are eagerly awaiting his next release Uttama Villain, the Ulaganayagan has already started preparing for his next. Sources close to the actor reveal that his next would be an action thriller which would be directed by Kamal himself.

It is also said that Kamal had recently returned from a location hunt in Mauritius for his next film. Sources suggest that the story is inspired from a Tamil novel and an eminent literary personality is involved in script work. While the cast/crew and technical department are yet to be finalized, the film is expected to go on floors around the Tamil New Year’s Day of April 14th.

Meanwhile certain sections of the media had reported that Kamal would be working under the direction of Prabhu Deva which is yet to be confirmed.

On the other hand, Kamal’s line up of releases in 2015 is Uttama Villain, Papanasam and Vishwaroopam 2.

http://behindwoods.com/tamil-movies-cinema-news-15/kamals-plans-after-uttama-villain-release.html

radiochandra1977
7th March 2015, 07:29 PM
As crappy as a news can get

Adox
7th March 2015, 07:42 PM
Why ? We know he was in Mauritius .. and that should be related to something right ?

radiochandra1977
7th March 2015, 07:44 PM
Boss ...... avaru next movie revce kaaga mauritiusla irukkennu avarey u tubela sonnaru 10 days munnadi. Atha news aakki intha paradesi behindwoods poduraan. U please follow our hub alone ..... u will get correct and faster news. Dont think bad ..... India glitz and behindwoods are not worth ur or my time also.

Nasc
9th March 2015, 11:45 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvTr4aNbWhs

MAA tv . crorepathi..with nagarjun. ... as usual pattaiya kilaping

Chikatiloan
10th March 2015, 12:27 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvTr4aNbWhs

MAA tv . crorepathi..with nagarjun. ... as usual pattaiya kilaping

Very good one..sometimes I feel KH non-tamil programmes are much better than tamil..in tamil programmes/interviews too much of jalra people will hover around him including the interviewer,sometimes total opposite asking only the same questions related to atheist/politics which anyway KH will have the same reply..also KH will try to speak pure tamil which will be confusing at times..

Russellpei
10th March 2015, 07:02 PM
ரஜினி கமலை இணைந்து நடிக்க வைக்க ஜெமினி லேப் திட்டம்! தயராகும் பலே நெட்வொர்க்! Rajini kamal Joined Together

சேர்ந்தே எடுத்த முடிவுதான் அது. தனித்தனியாக நடித்தால் இருவருக்குமே பெரிய சம்பளம் கிடைக்கும். சேர்ந்து நடித்தால், ஒருவர் சம்பளத்தையே இருவருக்கும் பிரித்துக் கொடுப்பார்கள். அதனால் இனி ஒட்டுமில்லை, உறவுமில்லை! (சினிமாவுல மட்டும்தான்) என்ற முடிவுக்கு ரஜினியும் கமலும் சேர்ந்தே வந்திருந்தார்கள். அதற்கப்புறம் இந்த இமயமலைகளின் இடுப்பு சங்கிலியை அறுக்கும் திட்டத்தோடு வந்த பல தயாரிப்பாளர்களுக்கு அவர்கள் சொன்ன பதில் ‘நோ.. நோ! ’

காலமும் ஞாலமும் உருண்டு கொண்டேயிருக்கிறது. இப்போது இருவருக்குமே தனித்தனியாக கொட்டிக் கொடுக்க தயாரிப்பாளர்கள் ரெடி. ஆனால் கதை வேண்டுமே? இந்த நிலையில்தான் இந்தியில் வெளிவந்து சக்கை போடு போட்ட பி.கே படத்தின் ரீமேக் உரிமையை வாங்கியது ஜெமினி லேப் நிறுவனம். இதில் கமலை நடிக்க வைக்கலாம் என்று அவரிடம் பேசினார்களாம். கதையில் சில பல திருத்தங்களை சொன்ன கமல், அதற்கு உடன்பட்டால் நடிக்கிறேன் என்று கூறியிருக்கிறாராம். இயக்கப்போவது யாராக்கும்? மூன்று முக்கிய இயக்குனர்களிடம் பேசியிருக்கிறார்கள். மூவருமே இந்த படத்தை இயக்க தயாராகவும் இருக்கிறார்கள். ஆனால் யாருக்கு அதிர்ஷ்டம் என்பதை முடிவு செய்ய வேண்டியது கமலும் ஜெமினியும்தான்.

இந்த நிலையில்தான் பி.கே படத்தில் சஞ்சய் தத் நடித்த வேடத்தில் ரஜினியை நடிக்க வைக்கலாமா என்ற பேச்சு வார்த்தையை துவங்கியிருக்கிறது ஜெமினி. இந்தி கதையில் சஞ்சய்தத் இறந்துவிடுவார். தமிழில் ரஜினியை நடிக்கக் கூட வைத்துவிட முடியும். ஆனால் அவர் இறப்பதை போல காண்பித்தால், அவரது ரசிகர்கள் பொறுத்துக் கொள்ள மாட்டார்களே? மண்டையை பிய்த்துக் கொண்டு திட்டத்தை தீட்டிக் கொண்டிருக்கிறது ஜெமினி.

விரைவில் ரஜினி கமல் ரசிகர்கள் கொண்டாடுவது போல ஒரு செய்தி வெளிவரலாம்!

http://www.newtamilcinema.com/rajini-kamal-joined-together/

Chikatiloan
10th March 2015, 08:33 PM
ரஜினி கமலை இணைந்து நடிக்க வைக்க ஜெமினி லேப் திட்டம்! தயராகும் பலே நெட்வொர்க்! Rajini kamal Joined Together

சேர்ந்தே எடுத்த முடிவுதான் அது. தனித்தனியாக நடித்தால் இருவருக்குமே பெரிய சம்பளம் கிடைக்கும். சேர்ந்து நடித்தால், ஒருவர் சம்பளத்தையே இருவருக்கும் பிரித்துக் கொடுப்பார்கள். அதனால் இனி ஒட்டுமில்லை, உறவுமில்லை! (சினிமாவுல மட்டும்தான்) என்ற முடிவுக்கு ரஜினியும் கமலும் சேர்ந்தே வந்திருந்தார்கள். அதற்கப்புறம் இந்த இமயமலைகளின் இடுப்பு சங்கிலியை அறுக்கும் திட்டத்தோடு வந்த பல தயாரிப்பாளர்களுக்கு அவர்கள் சொன்ன பதில் ‘நோ.. நோ! ’

காலமும் ஞாலமும் உருண்டு கொண்டேயிருக்கிறது. இப்போது இருவருக்குமே தனித்தனியாக கொட்டிக் கொடுக்க தயாரிப்பாளர்கள் ரெடி. ஆனால் கதை வேண்டுமே? இந்த நிலையில்தான் இந்தியில் வெளிவந்து சக்கை போடு போட்ட பி.கே படத்தின் ரீமேக் உரிமையை வாங்கியது ஜெமினி லேப் நிறுவனம். இதில் கமலை நடிக்க வைக்கலாம் என்று அவரிடம் பேசினார்களாம். கதையில் சில பல திருத்தங்களை சொன்ன கமல், அதற்கு உடன்பட்டால் நடிக்கிறேன் என்று கூறியிருக்கிறாராம். இயக்கப்போவது யாராக்கும்? மூன்று முக்கிய இயக்குனர்களிடம் பேசியிருக்கிறார்கள். மூவருமே இந்த படத்தை இயக்க தயாராகவும் இருக்கிறார்கள். ஆனால் யாருக்கு அதிர்ஷ்டம் என்பதை முடிவு செய்ய வேண்டியது கமலும் ஜெமினியும்தான்.

இந்த நிலையில்தான் பி.கே படத்தில் சஞ்சய் தத் நடித்த வேடத்தில் ரஜினியை நடிக்க வைக்கலாமா என்ற பேச்சு வார்த்தையை துவங்கியிருக்கிறது ஜெமினி. இந்தி கதையில் சஞ்சய்தத் இறந்துவிடுவார். தமிழில் ரஜினியை நடிக்கக் கூட வைத்துவிட முடியும். ஆனால் அவர் இறப்பதை போல காண்பித்தால், அவரது ரசிகர்கள் பொறுத்துக் கொள்ள மாட்டார்களே? மண்டையை பிய்த்துக் கொண்டு திட்டத்தை தீட்டிக் கொண்டிருக்கிறது ஜெமினி.

விரைவில் ரஜினி கமல் ரசிகர்கள் கொண்டாடுவது போல ஒரு செய்தி வெளிவரலாம்!

http://www.newtamilcinema.com/rajini-kamal-joined-together/

intha news publish pannavan padicha kooda siri sirinu sirippaan...

irir123
11th March 2015, 09:37 AM
Boss ...... avaru next movie revce kaaga mauritiusla irukkennu avarey u tubela sonnaru 10 days munnadi. Atha news aakki intha paradesi behindwoods poduraan. U please follow our hub alone ..... u will get correct and faster news. Dont think bad ..... India glitz and behindwoods are not worth ur or my time also.

Dr gaaru Dr gaaru - ikkada choodandi - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AC94_ACevsc

Telugulo oka picture 100%gaa seivennu vaakku koduthuttaar - vera vazhiye illa - aduthha Mauritius location padam is for tollywood! enjoy maadi!

radiochandra1977
11th March 2015, 09:39 AM
Inthaalu sollaradellaam nambuveengalaa ? Bengali channel interview panna odaney after a long gap I am planning to act in bengali movie apdinnu solluvaaru.

irir123
11th March 2015, 10:01 AM
Inthaalu sollaradellaam nambuveengalaa ? Bengali channel interview panna odaney after a long gap I am planning to act in bengali movie apdinnu solluvaaru.

oru chinna paiyyan kettadhukkinanga dancey aadinaaru paathhengalaa? Telugu padam nichhayam

radiochandra1977
11th March 2015, 10:02 AM
Kaasu koduthaa aadi thaan agonum. Koothaadi pozhaippachey.

irir123
11th March 2015, 10:11 AM
Kaasu koduthaa aadi thaan agonum. Koothaadi pozhaippachey.

how much for a show like this?

radiochandra1977
11th March 2015, 10:11 AM
Around 25 L.

radiochandra1977
11th March 2015, 10:13 AM
Worth it. Just 3 hours of his time that too when he came for our conference ........ and maa tv also happy becos kamal presence created huge hype.

pamrang
11th March 2015, 08:17 PM
Oh this happened at the time of your conference, is it? Ungalaale avarukku nalla varumanam!

radiochandra1977
11th March 2015, 08:24 PM
I know it becos that black benz E Class in which he arrives is our hospital benz taxi 😆

Russellbba
15th March 2015, 04:15 PM
http://www.newtamilcinema.com/threat-will-not-work-anymore/
**** Chinnappasangala... Yarta da viladringaa [emoji41]

irir123
15th March 2015, 10:20 PM
this is happening coz of a combination of greed + irrational expectations + inability to communicate.

are these producers plus theatre owners so incapable of having a chit chat with Kamal - அவரு தெலுகு TV channel la சின்ன பசங்கலோடையே டான்ஸ் ஆடுறார் - வர்த்தக ரீதியா பேச்சு வார்த்த பண்ண மாடேநேன்பாரா என்ன ?

Russellbba
18th March 2015, 08:39 PM
http://www.indiaglitz.com/no-more-hurdles-for-papanasam-tamil-news-128041

Somehow or other Kamal's movies get into some kind of controversy and the same continued with the remake of Malayalam blockbuster 'Drishyam'. Satheesh Paul has filed a suit in Ernakulam District Court and claimed that the director, Jeethu Joseph has stolen the script for ‘Drishyam’ from his novel ‘Oru Mazhakaalath’.

Today, the Ernakulam Court has ruled out the suit filed by Satheesh and delivered the judgement in favor of Jeethu Joseph and the producers after hearing/reading the scripts of ‘Papanasam’ and the novel. The movie might release around the last week of May.

Papanasam boasts Asha Sarath, Anant Mahadevan, Kalabhavan Mani and Nivedha Thomas. Produced by Suresh Balajie, George Pius of Wide Angle Creations and Rajkumar Sethupathi of Raj Kumar Theatres Pvt Ltd. Papanasam has music by Ghibran.

radiochandra1977
18th March 2015, 08:40 PM
Mothala last week may kulla UV release aaguthaanu paapom. Yen sir indiaglitz mela yellaam time podureenga ?

irir123
19th March 2015, 12:57 AM
Dasavatharam dealt with one important issue very relevant - that of illegal sand mining/smuggling and land contractors.

The death of honest IAS office DK Ravi in Bangalore has brought this issue to the fore - the nexus between land mafia and politicians.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/IAS-officer-DK-Ravis-parents-threaten-suicide-if-their-demands-are-not-met/articleshow/46610208.cms

'Thalaivan irukkindran' should be made - it will do well and love to see how Kamal handles this topical issue

Russellbba
19th March 2015, 07:18 PM
Interesting edit :) (Source: WhatsApp)

radiochandra1977
19th March 2015, 07:21 PM
Pazhasungo .....

pamrang
19th March 2015, 07:58 PM
Pazhasaa irukalaam Dr. but, naan ippo thaan paakaren....nice one, Gounder

Nasc
19th March 2015, 10:12 PM
Interesting edit :) (Source: WhatsApp)

intha koozhi chinnatha irukochola urichathu...
........ithu athey kozhi perusa irukochala urichathu

avavh3
20th March 2015, 03:42 PM
Kamal Haasan Fans retweeted
சண்டியர் கரன் @SandiyarKaran · 4h 4 hours ago
#KamalHaasan @superstarrajini ஹீரோவாக தமிழில் ஒரே நாள் அல்லது இரண்டு வார இடைவெளியில் மோதிய படங்களின் முடிவுகள்

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CAhQbd1UIAAaDtI.jpg:large

Adox
21st March 2015, 07:08 PM
My career can be defined as before and after Kamal: Ghibran

On a humid day, near a sea shore apartment, Ghibran has taken his time to talk to Indiaglitz regarding his attempt as an executive producer for a short film ‘Swayer Corporations’; which has been selected for Cannes this year and his journey so far in Tamil cinema. Ghibran is more like a guy next door than a celebrity and one can discuss anything and everything related to the world of cinema and music. Here we present you some of our conversation with the happening music director which we think could be an interesting read for you.

Can we say that your career can be distinguished as before and after ‘Uttama Villain’?

Yeah, you can (chuckles) well, instead of saying that way, I can term it as before and after Kamal. I was like a studios student in front of Kamal, and wanted to impress him in the best way I can.

Have you missed any other big projects while travelling with Kamal for ‘UV’?

Yes, I did. But I have no regrets. Because, ‘Uttama Villain’ deserves this much amount of time. Had it not been Kamalhassan, the movie would have taken double the time to complete. Since, the music travels all along with the movie, I feel that the time we have spent is absolutely justifiable. Moreover, if I value the amount of things I have learnt from Kamal, I think this will be an unforgettable journey in my life.

How did you feel when you heard the final output?

It was a very emotional moment. No way that I can put them in words, but I was elated in the same way like I did when my child was born.

How did Kamal’s inputs help you in completing the project?

Kamal’s narration was fantastic. He was sure of what he’s doing and asked exactly what he needed for the film. I have worked with all my heart and kept the brain aside.

You have successfully combined the traditional ‘Villippattu’ with western orchestrations, was it intentional…

(Ghibran starts to answer even before we complete the question) Neither you or I cannot predict what really happened during 8th century and what kind of instruments were in use. You must treat the story as a fantasy and given the freedom we get from the word ‘fantasy’ has pushed me to try various things. (Beware reviewers, you just cannot question the creative output after watching the movie).

You must have experimented a lot for ‘UV’. Do you have a tune back at this point in time?

Ghibran starts to answer with a big smile, Yes! I did experiment a lot and what we have presented is just a drop. The OST consists 60 minutes of music and the movie will offer another 60+ mins. Adding to this I think, I got close to 200 mins of BGM and songs, which we tried throughout our journey.

Did K.B sir, listen to ‘UV’?

No. We tried our best to complete all the works related to the album, but we couldn’t. It will remain as one of the biggest disappointment.

‘Uttama Villain’ is all set to release on April 10th and expected to offer a whole new experience for the fans of Tamil cinema.

http://www.indiaglitz.com/My-Career-Can-Be-Defined-As-Before-And-After-Kamal:-Ghibran-tamil-news-128413

Arvind Srinivasan
23rd March 2015, 01:24 AM
Never seen the man wearing a cap in public before...

https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/11036499_327642927435023_544632776643373228_n.jpg? oh=3fb732557883ee14849dd05f4cbde555&oe=55705E4B&__gda__=1438527350_a0a7194e0516c7cc1b4126e28149135 a

pamrang
23rd March 2015, 09:12 PM
Who is that with him in the picture?

radiochandra1977
23rd March 2015, 09:33 PM
Parvathi nair ...... the fatso sons girlnfriend in uv

radiochandra1977
23rd March 2015, 09:34 PM
And friends ........ April 10 can be safely ruled out. Pray for my sake its not 17th.

pamrang
23rd March 2015, 10:05 PM
Why Doctor? Do you know now that it is not 10th or is this a guesstimate based on lack of promos etc.?