PDA

View Full Version : PULI - Ilayathalapathy VIJAY| Sruthi Haasan | Sudeep | Chimbudevan | DSP |

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

cittu
21st June 2015, 02:14 PM
Woooooooooow, itha naan ethirpaakave illa, Chimbudevan etho perusa pannirukkar. Super happy.

Mohan kumar.
21st June 2015, 02:54 PM
Visuals look grand & stylish..!! its better than expected. very happy.. hope the content will be good..

interz
21st June 2015, 02:56 PM
I feel same about the teaser. Puli teaser therikkuthu mass. I think for a movie like this ARR, Ghibran or Santhosh Narayanan would have been best choice.

Dammy R
21st June 2015, 03:19 PM
Stunning visuals....freak. This is definitely beyond my personal expectations from Chimbudevan. As people have said...the bgm is a bit of a letdown... But the backdrop and amazing grandeur makes up for it... At least in the teaser. Hope DSP makes up for it in the final product. The big budget now seems well worth it based on initial feel after watching the teaser. Still want to keep fingers crossed for the end product.

Dammy R
21st June 2015, 03:33 PM
Vijays body language is Kickass....the happy go lucky charm during that fight scene and then those fiery eyes in the last shot..I feel what we see is an outstanding effort, given it took about 9 months to give this output? Just hope the final product gets lifted with good music, bgm, and VFX...not to forget screenplay. The visuals have certainly brought some smiles back on faces of nervous fans like me who were/are not confident about CD.

elsaen11
21st June 2015, 03:34 PM
Grand one. Chimbudevan :clap: . Good to see screen space for all characters in teaser :)

Mahen
21st June 2015, 04:13 PM
enathu...rock star DSP ah? :banghead:

Kumaran.P
21st June 2015, 04:55 PM
Killlerrr ;) https://m.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-f.ak/hphotos-ak-xpt1/v/t1.0-0/10402375_842706129154056_5823637800143356104_n.jpg ?efg=eyJpIjoiYiJ9&oh=82d5fa10c364092c6a07b01a6234e56b&oe=55F459B9&__gda__=1445829565_ff5ff3815f5c850d44e2e0afc9a386a a

GSV
21st June 2015, 04:56 PM
Teaser [emoji106] [emoji106] .. Thalaivar innum kalakkala irukaar..

Kumaran.P
21st June 2015, 05:00 PM
PULI TEASER - SENDS ACROSS THE MESSAGE LOUD AND CLEAR
The Puli teaser is out and it is a crisp cut coming to about 55 seconds. The monarchical world, set in a bygone era, is established and the characters played by all the lead actors are introduced, wasting little time.
Sridevi as the marvelous queen (don't miss her sexy little walk), Sudeep as the commander, Ilayathalapathy Vijay as the robust warrior, Hansika as the princess and Shruti Haasan as another female interest are what we get, accompanied by shots of Vijay indulging in stunts and dances with the two lead girls. Vijay seems to have sported an eye lens with a slight variation in his hairdo, while his physique is slim and fit as always.
The production design is authentic and grand, with the larger than life castle set, the horses and carriages employed, the regal costumes, robes, weapons and other accessories used by the lead players. That a major part of the movie has been shot in the forests of Thalakonam and Kerala is also clearly evident.
Devi Sri Prasad is branded as the 'Rockstar' and his racy theme runs along the teaser, which ends with a fine shot of Vijay looking at us sternly after beating a guy to pulp. The way the guy spins and crashes to the ground adds to the dramatics.
On the whole, this teaser which is free from any dialogues, sends across the message loud and clear that we are in for a grand fantasy action entertainer set in a bygone era.
http://behindwoods.com/tamil-movies-cinema-news-15/a-review-of-the-puli-teaser-which-was-released-on-june-21-at-2-pm.html

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
21st June 2015, 05:11 PM
Eye Catching Things :

1) That look in Thalaivar Eyes During the Final shot with leaves flying :bow: :bow:

2) As expected Thalaivar's Intro

3) Sridevi's Walk

4) That Big Impact Fight

5) Sudeep :) :)

6) Grand Visuals

7) Your eye will Pop out for sure after u see this - Rockstar Musical :rotfl: Yov DSP !!! Vera vali illaama Idhellam paaka vendiya nilamai... Paatu and BG Score Nalla Irukkanum... Goyyala !

Kumaran.P
21st June 2015, 05:14 PM
taran adarsh
@taran_adarsh
#Puli teaser is eye-catching & electrifying. Stunning visuals. Stars Vijay, Sridevi, Sudeep, Shruti, Hansika.

k_vanan
21st June 2015, 05:18 PM
Trailer look grand n something diff. from usual routine Tamil movie. Hope CDevan deliver with good story. Hats off to vijay choosing this type of script :)

(-) DSP :( why not ARR or U1 & vijay look innum koncham nalla pannirukullam

Kumaran.P
21st June 2015, 05:18 PM
vb
@vbzu :
Mithun from #4Frames mixing studio arrested for leaking #Puli teaser.

Kumaran.P
21st June 2015, 05:20 PM
Dhananjayan Govind
@Dhananjayang :
I love the #Puliteaser for its grandness. Happy to see my favourite @SrideviBKapoor back in Tamil. #Vijay sir superb

Kumaran.P
21st June 2015, 05:23 PM
Dhananjayan Govind
@Dhananjayang :
Congrats to Director #Chimbudevan for pulling off a grand film with huge casting. #Puli is creating huge expectation

Kumaran.P
21st June 2015, 06:15 PM
ATMUS Entertainment
@ATMUSent :
#Puli North America Release by ATMUS, tentative release on Sep 17th with premieres on Sep 16th. Teaser

Kumaran.P
21st June 2015, 06:19 PM
Vikram Prabhu
@iamVikramPrabhu
Finally a fantasy period film in Tamil cinema! I'm waiting! Wishing #Puli team a wonderful success!

VinodKumar's
21st June 2015, 06:31 PM
vb
@vbzu :
Mithun from #4Frames mixing studio arrested for leaking #Puli teaser.

It's funny. Don't they know its very easy these days to trace it down.

Mr.GreyShirt
21st June 2015, 06:52 PM
Way to ruin the teaser DSP...:banghead:

Kumaran.P
21st June 2015, 07:43 PM
Vivekh actor @Actor_Vivek
புலி டீசர் மிரட்டல் ...! காத்து கொண்டிருக்கும் விஜய் ரசிகர்களுக்கு விருந்து...! தன் பிறந்த நாளுக்கு அவரின் அன்பு பரிசு!

Kumaran.P
21st June 2015, 07:52 PM
Puli Satellite Rights Goes for a Record Price

Puli is one of the rare movies that has sold all it's rights before the release of 1st Look itself. While Theatricals fetched on par with Vijay's recent Blockbuster Kaththi's full run shares the Satellite has gone much higher than kaththi competing with Shankar's magnum Opus I which is highest for a Non-Rajini starer.
Puli Satellite Rights have been bagged by Sun TV for 22cr besting Kaththi satellite rights 18cr making it highest for Vijay . I rights were bought by Jaya TV for 22cr & Puli rights are on par with it and only next to Lingaa (30cr by Jaya TV) .
Audio Rights have been snapped by Sony Music for 2cr which is highest for DSP.
http://www.tamilboxoffice1.com/2015/06/puli-satellite-rights-goes-for-record.html?m=1

uruzalari
21st June 2015, 08:03 PM
Not only Vijay's eyes are in a different shade. Sudeep and Hansika (both similar shades to Vijay) and Sridevi too seem to be wearing lens or have their eyes coloured through CG.

And saw a post in fb which substantiates this could be time travel.Watch at 0:23 in the teaser behind Vijay's legs. Looks like a magic mirror or time travel machine that brings Vijay of the current or future to this period. Hence the modern hairstyle for Vijay too,

faithiu11
21st June 2015, 08:13 PM
Yes seems to be time travel by connecting all the dots ...kudos to thalapathy for trying new genre...

GSV
21st June 2015, 08:13 PM
Eppadi thaan pasanga kandu pudikaranga.. [emoji106] ..

SenGOEk
21st June 2015, 10:33 PM
Teaser is awesome..Rockstar DSP:banghead:

SenGOEk
21st June 2015, 10:35 PM
J Anbazhagan ‏@JAnbazhagan
Teaser s really Astonishing & a perfect match for Vijay

SenGOEk
21st June 2015, 10:35 PM
Sibi Sathyaraj ‏@Sibi_Sathyaraj
Really excited to see Vijay anna in a new avatar!Can't wait to watch it on the silver screen!

SenGOEk
21st June 2015, 10:44 PM
Vijay the King of satellite rights, which current generation actors can never ever dream..

#Lingaa - 30Cr
#Puli - 22.5Cr
#I - 22Cr
#Kaththi - 18Cr

SenGOEk
21st June 2015, 10:46 PM
Gayathri Raguramm ‏@gayathriraguram
Puli teaser interesting

ajaybaskar
21st June 2015, 11:04 PM
Vijay the King of satellite rights, which current generation actors can never ever dream..

#Lingaa - 30Cr
#Puli - 22.5Cr
#I - 22Cr
#Kaththi - 18Cr

22 Crores for a Chimbudeven movie. Way to go Chimbu!!! :victory:

uruzalari
21st June 2015, 11:08 PM
22 Crores for a Chimbudeven movie. Way to go Chimbu!!! :victory:

You forgot Sudeep :) So many fans for him in TN like Mohanlal during Jilla days.

ajaybaskar
21st June 2015, 11:16 PM
How i wish the director does this (http://dreamlandinteractive.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/slap.jpg) to DSP and get the best out of him! Bugger has been the only black mark in the otherwise entertaining teaser. I am not a fan of Chimbudeven's works except 23rd Pulikesi and OKMK to some extent. But if he manages a decent film, I am sure Vijay will take care of the rest. Its an interesting phase in Vijay's career and the BO outcome of this film is quite important for many reasons.

Apart from Papanasam, Puli is the only other biggie at least till Diwali. So the buzz will also be high apart from the regular Vijay film euphoria. Hope the team cashes on it.

ajaybaskar
21st June 2015, 11:26 PM
You forgot Sudeep :) So many fans for him in TN like Mohanlal during Jilla days.

Heard that even Mohanlal was pleasantly surprised to know that he had fans in TN. His film 'Karmayodha' was dubbed in Tamil and released immediately after Jilla. Wonder how many of 'his TN fans' watched it.

Kumaran.P
22nd June 2015, 12:27 AM
SKT Studios
@SKTStudios :
#PuliTeaser will be screened in 5000 Screens across the world with the help of #QUBE #UFO #SCRABBLE #ATMOS& #PXD:)

Kumaran.P
22nd June 2015, 12:28 AM
SKT Studios
@ SKTStudios
Ilayathalapathy's Birthday Special :) :) #PuliTeaser in theatres near you from tomorrow :)

faithiu11
22nd June 2015, 06:14 AM
Skt ptoductions doing superb promotions which is very rare for vijay films....very good planning by the production team

Kumaran.P
22nd June 2015, 08:58 AM
https://pbs-0.twimg.com/media/CIEukTpUsAEDFxH.jpg:small

Kumaran.P
22nd June 2015, 08:58 AM
https://pbs-0.twimg.com/media/CIEutOCVEAEp69d.jpg:small

Kumaran.P
22nd June 2015, 09:08 AM
Today Paper Ad.
https://pbs-0.twimg.com/media/CIEq1ivWoAAvNZ4.jpg:small

Kumaran.P
22nd June 2015, 09:12 AM
https://pbs-0.twimg.com/media/CIEzLMFUsAA2myT.jpg:small

Russellmvr
22nd June 2015, 09:14 AM
Kumaran Kalakuringa.. Keep going :clap:

Shanker
22nd June 2015, 09:44 AM
Things noted from Puli teaser....

- As others have noted, there seems to be some kind of time-travel concept going on with Vijay's modern look.
- Most if not all characters have blue eyes. Not only Vijay.
- Hansika looks like Anegan heroine at close up angle for some reason.
- Art direction looks dark and dull (dark castle, dark armour etc) compared to films like Kochadaiyaan.
- I'm sure there's A LOT more to the film than shown in the teaser (as a teaser should be)
- Curious about the other roles of Vijay.
- Age shows for Sri Devi but still more elegant than most of the current actresses.
- EDIT : Forgot about DSP. Seems to be the weakest link in the entire project from what I've heard from the BGM. Let's wait for the songs next month. IMHO, Santosh Narayanan (my current fav.) would have been perfect.

Kumaran.P
22nd June 2015, 10:18 AM
Vijay's extreme dedication for 'Puli'
We have heard of 'Ulaganayagan' Kamal Haasan spending hours together just for the makeup of a character he plays in a film. Following the legend's in his foot prints in this regard is 'Ilayathalabathi' Vijay who celebrates his birthday today.
In his recent interview director Chimbudevan who has directed a mega budget historical fantasy flick with Vijay in the lead has said that Vijay spent at least three hours a day for makeup for the character he plays in the flick. The director also added that a few portions of the film were shot in dense forests and Vijay never complained of lack of facilities in such places.
Speaking about VIjay's energy levels, Chimbu said its Vijay who will cheer up the entire unit when there energy levels go down.
'Puli' has Hansika and Shruthi Haasan pairing up with Vijay and the director has said both the young heroines have been given equal screen space.
The teaser of 'Puli' was released on Sunday and it is already on the verge of breaking record for number of likes and shares in social media. http://www.indiaglitz.com/vijay-extreme-dedication-for-puli-tamil-news-135867.html

Kumaran.P
22nd June 2015, 10:40 AM
To reward the hard work of #Puli crew, under the scorching sun in TN - AP Border for 40 days, @actorvijay gave a Gold Coin & Tirupati Laddu

Kumaran.P
22nd June 2015, 10:51 AM
They Leaked the teaser but could not stop it from creating records,hits 1 MILLION VIEWS IN LESS THAN 20HOURS !!
FASTEST EVER ONLY NEXT To AI TEASER!! THALAIVAA \m/ https://pbs-0.twimg.com/media/CIFIDelUAAAxhBN.png:small

otedoric
22nd June 2015, 11:06 AM
Hi Kumaran,
Can u plz post chimbu devan's Interview in bigger font size, if possible..
Too small to read...
Thx
Very Eager to read that

Kumaran.P
22nd June 2015, 11:23 AM
Hi Kumaran,
Can u plz post chimbu devan's Interview in bigger font size, if possible..
Too small to read...
Thx
Very Eager to read that

It took three hours to do his makeup daily, but Vijay never complained
After making an impressive debut in Kollywood with Imsai Arasan 23am Pulikesi, director Chimbudeven went ahead to prove himself as someone who could pull off fantasy genre films with ease. In this exclusive interview with Chennai Times, the director opens up about his much-awaited upcoming film Puli, how it was to work with Ilayathalapathy Vijay for the first time, and more.
Most of your previous films have fantasy elements. Can you tell us about Puli?
Puli can be termed as an action adventure fantasy film, which will be something new for the audience. In Tamil, we can call such stories as varalattru punaivu — which means this a story that is set in a historical period, but not based on true events. Most of the scenes in the film will be enjoyed by kids and the family audience.
You have worked with Vadivelu, Santhanam, and Arulnidhi before. How is it to team up with Vijay for the first time? Was he your first choice?
I began to write the script two years ago, and it was Vijay who was on my mind from the beginning. When I narrated the script to him, he liked it very much and was excited about it. In fact, it was he who introduced me to the two producers, and things happened in a very short span of time.
Post-production work for an adventure fantasy film is a tedious one. How did you manage to complete it in a short span of time?
I agree. Most Hollywood films take about three to four years to complete this kind of a project as it involves a lot of artworks and computer graphics (CG). But Kamalakannan, who has done CG for Naan Ee and Magadheera, sat with us for months before the shoot, and we planned each and every scene. We began the film's shoot in November, but we began the pre-production work in January 2014 itself.
How it was to work with the biggest names in the industry? Do Hansika, Shruti Haasan share equal space?
Shruti Haasan and Hansika share equal space and both of them are paired opposite Vijay in the film. When I narrated the script to them, they agreed immediately, as they understood how important their roles are. Actress Nandita of Attakathi fame is also in the film, and she is doing a guest appearance. Not just the actors, the technicians in my film are young and energetic and have given their best. Natty's (cinematographer Natarajan) shots were like an ad film with enhanced light, and
Devi Sri Prasad's music is a new fusion of contemporary melody and fantasy. Sridevi is making a comeback in Puli after a long time...
Sridevi is playing a princess in the film. Yes, she is doing a straight Tamil film after almost 28 years. In her last film, English Vinglish, she played the role of a homemaker, but in this film there will be a great transformation in her, which will be a treat for her fans.
Tell us about how you chose locations for the film...
Large floors spaces to erect huge sets are available only in the film city in Hyderabad. But art director Muthuraj managed to build a large floor at the outskirts of Mahabalipuram and then, he built a huge palace on it. About 50 per cent of the film was shot there. Also, major portions of the film take place in the backdrop of a forest, so we shot those scenes in the forests of Andhra Pradesh, Kerala and Thailand.
Did Vijay have to do any homework for the character since he has many roles to play?
He is someone who can pull any character with ease. In fact, he encourages the whole team on the set if our energy level drops all of a sudden. His make-up for the role takes about three and a half hours and he cooperated fully. There was not even a proper place to stay, when we were shooting deep inside a forest, but he never complained. Also, he learnt sword fight from stunt choreographer Dhilip Subbarayan for the role, and in fact got trained from Sanglin, a stunt choreographer who was specially flown in for the film.
http://m.timesofindia.com/entertainment/tamil/movies/news/It-took-three-hours-to-do-his-makeup-daily-but-Vijay-never-complained/articleshow/47756714.cms

Kumaran.P
22nd June 2015, 01:08 PM
https://pbs-0.twimg.com/media/CIFNtafUcAAY2_1.jpg:small
https://pbs-0.twimg.com/media/CIFN4NCUMAEsz3T.jpg:small
https://pbs-0.twimg.com/media/CIFN_EjUkAANq1e.jpg:small

Kumaran.P
22nd June 2015, 03:47 PM
Puli beats PK's record of Most Downloaded First Look poster ;)
https://pbs-0.twimg.com/media/CIGFZREUEAEFZ35.png:small

Kumaran.P
22nd June 2015, 04:17 PM
Vijay on his birthday Creates a New Indian Record
Illayathalapathy Vijay’s ‘Puli’ first look posters were released on the 20th and the teaser became available from the 21st to thundering response from fans and the general audiences.
Sweet news on Vijay’s birthday is that ‘Puli’’s first look has touched eleven lakh views as of now and the first look posters have also created the record as the most downloaded film posters in Indian cinema beating Aamir Khan’s ‘P.K’ which held the record till now.
http://www.indiaglitz.com/vijay-puli-first-look-posters-most-downloaded-beating-aamir-khans-pk-tamil-news-135907.html

Kumaran.P
22nd June 2015, 04:37 PM
#Puli- Movie First Look | Dt 22-06-15 | Sun TV http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W20XzBgNjYo

faithiu11
22nd June 2015, 04:53 PM
Sep17 seems to be the release date....very good one

Kumaran.P
22nd June 2015, 05:20 PM
#PuliIntrosong: நாடு பறிபோகலாம் மானம் பறிபோகுமோ? உசுரோட புலித்தோலை உரிக்க முடியுமா? Lyrics:@vairamuthu

Kumaran.P
22nd June 2015, 05:21 PM
#PuliUpdate:@actorvijay&@shrutihaasan has sung a song in#Puli. Song goes like "தேன் வழியும் பொன்னே! வா கமலப் பெண்ணே!" Lyrics@vairamuthu

VinodKumar's
22nd June 2015, 05:21 PM
#PuliIntrosong: நாடு பறிபோகலாம் மானம் பறிபோகுமோ? உசுரோட புலித்தோலை உரிக்க முடியுமா? Lyrics:@vairamuthu

:clap:.

ajaybaskar
22nd June 2015, 05:23 PM

I suspect a hidden message from the lines.

Kumaran.P
22nd June 2015, 06:31 PM
Rakesh Gowthaman
@VettriTheatres
#Puli Teaser on screens from today ... #Vijay59 #HappyBirthdayVijay

Kumaran.P
22nd June 2015, 06:34 PM
PULI Teaser record laye niraya peruku Pant eeram aayirukum :D inum trailer, movie, BO nu niraya paakanum la :lol:

faithiu11
22nd June 2015, 06:36 PM
@KartikDayanand not even half the surprise has been revealed. Wait for the trailer. Teaser was cut in a hurry 2 b releasd on Vijay's b'day.

faithiu11
22nd June 2015, 06:37 PM
@KartikDayanand Almost same amt of CGwrk involvd in "Puli" but being excutd @ <10% of CGcost & in 8 mnths unlike Bahubali's 2.5yr's makng.

faithiu11
22nd June 2015, 06:40 PM
@thalapathy3D @KartikDayanand I'm working with Mr.Kamalakannan on CG works for Puli since 2014. Shoot for this movie started in Nov 2014
.@KartikDayanand Giving our full effort 2 bring d best on screen for "Puli".. Thnks for support bro :)

faithiu11
22nd June 2015, 06:42 PM
Got trolled for comparing #PuliTeaser with #Baahubali but looks like my gut feeling was right. My sixth sense told me something was special.Got to know that #Puli VFX is being handled by @mohikartik, ILM veteran and my colleague from Pentamedia days. Everything makes sense now :)@mohikartik Knowing how VFX industry works and what is considered as good quality work internationally - I think #Puli is bang on target.

faithiu11
22nd June 2015, 06:44 PM
These are all tweets and conversation between two guys in twitter...one handling cg part and another was his colleague...I think v can expect something big in trailer

bimmer
22nd June 2015, 07:12 PM
Teaser was very Average. Vijay Looked Great. Chimbu has been misfiring on all aspects of film making - Hope he can capitalize on Vijay's reach and deliver a good movie unlike IKMS.

Kumaran.P
22nd June 2015, 07:29 PM
Puli Malayalam Official Poster :)
https://pbs-0.twimg.com/media/CIG-FbEUMAEpjxq.jpg:small

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
22nd June 2015, 08:07 PM
Vairamuthu Sir :bow: Whether Double Meaningla sonnaro illayao... Naanga Double Meaning la dhaam eduthukuppome :) :) :) :lol:

Kumaran.P
22nd June 2015, 09:02 PM
Puli Official Teaser: Vijay, Sridevi, Shruti Haasan’s Impressive Avatars
Puli has been trending ever since makers of the film released the photo where Vijay can be seen in the studio along withDevi Sri Prasad. And now the official teaser of the film has left the audiences stunned. While big budget films likeBaahubalihave been snatching everyone’s eyeballs,Pulienters the race relatively unannounced managing to divert our attention towards it. What’s peculiar about Puli’s teaser more than ever is the stunning look of each character of the film.
Puli starring Tamil superstar Ilayathalapathy Vijay boasts a star studded cast of veteran Bollywood actressSridevi, actress Shruti Haasan, Hansika Motwaniand Kannada star Sudeep Kiccha. The adventure fantasy film’s teaser looks grand in its visual graphics matching international standards to a great extent. Most of all English Vinglish star Sridevi’s dazzling avatar as a queen in the film has left us wanting for more. Actresses Shruti Haasan and Hansika Motwani continued to mesmerize audiences with their angel like looks. While actors Vijay and Sudeep have created a staunch impression of warriors through the teaser.

While audiences and especially Vijay fans have greeted the teaser with a warm embrace, the background score has been disappointing given the grandeur of the film. During the initial stages of the film Oscar-winner A.R. Rahman was supposed to be roped in for Puli but the project ended up with Devi Sri Prasad being signed as the film’s music composer. Although it is unfair to judge the entire film’s music from the teaser, fans are of an opinion that it is a tad bit worn out.
NonethelessPuli‘s teaser has certainly raised expectations and now we patiently await for the film’s official trailer. The film also stars actors Prabhu and Nandita Swetha in pivotal roles. Directed by Chimbu Deven, Sibu Thameens and PT Selvakumar have produced Puli. The film (shot in Tamil) will release later this year in Tamil, Hindi and Telugu. http://businessofcinema.com/regionalmovies/puli-official-teaser-vijay-sridevi-shruti-haasans-impressive-avatars/213689

Mr.GreyShirt
22nd June 2015, 09:12 PM
I am still not very confident about this movie. Regardless of its boxoffice outcome I hope he doesn't stop experimenting with different types of movies.

Kumaran.P
22nd June 2015, 10:37 PM
Puli new still
https://pbs-0.twimg.com/media/CIHrO64UYAAJYr3.jpg:small

Kumaran.P
22nd June 2015, 10:38 PM
https://pbs-0.twimg.com/media/CIHr8mPWcAAuP0u.jpg:small

Kumaran.P
22nd June 2015, 10:39 PM
Puli working still
https://pbs-0.twimg.com/media/CIHrcYmUYAAjefB.jpg:small

SenGOEk
22nd June 2015, 10:44 PM
Sony Music South ‏@SonyMusicSouth
#PuliTeaser has touched a whooping 1.5 million views! Its one of the highest shared videos

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/CIHg5teUcAA68JQ.jpg

Kumaran.P
22nd June 2015, 10:51 PM
1.6 Million views now.Pasanga in Marana veri ;)

Kumaran.P
22nd June 2015, 11:14 PM
https://m.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-a.ak/hphotos-ak-xtp1/v/t1.0-0/11252487_961238527230047_4995550699704455711_n.jpg ?efg=eyJpIjoiYiJ9&oh=f16f83c3f99f78761c4aeb8a49e27062&oe=5620180C&__gda__=1446050618_bc7ca01f00721b70b0d46d8cc332d0e d

elsaen11
22nd June 2015, 11:38 PM
1.6 Million views now.Pasanga in Marana veri ;)
:notworthy: BGM mattum vera maari iruntha views innum semmaya iruthu irukum yov DSP :hammer:

elsaen11
22nd June 2015, 11:39 PM
https://m.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-a.ak/hphotos-ak-xtp1/v/t1.0-0/11252487_961238527230047_4995550699704455711_n.jpg ?efg=eyJpIjoiYiJ9&oh=f16f83c3f99f78761c4aeb8a49e27062&oe=5620180C&__gda__=1446050618_bc7ca01f00721b70b0d46d8cc332d0e d
Awesome :smokesmirk:

vinodh143
23rd June 2015, 09:44 AM
http://cinema.dinamalar.com//tamil-news/33526/cinema/Kollywood/Vijays-Puli-secret.htm

SenGOEk
23rd June 2015, 11:01 AM
Sony Music South ‏@SonyMusicSouth
A bigger reason to celebrate! #2MViewsForMassivePuliTeaser in less than 48 hrs!Isn't that cool?

Kumaran.P
23rd June 2015, 11:03 AM
Puli teaser becomes Second FASTEST TEASER to Hit 2 MILLION VIEWS !! 2M views in 44 hours Only next to Ai!
https://pbs-0.twimg.com/media/CIKU1wtUkAAde9q.jpg:small

Kumaran.P
23rd June 2015, 11:27 AM
SantoshSivanASC. ISC
@santoshsivan :
wishing the team all the best

rsubras
23rd June 2015, 01:48 PM
somehow i feel the costume and the looks doesnt match.... thupakki and jilla had the characterization and the looks were perfectly in sync...... but ithu.....velayuthathula antha warrior dress pottukitta maathiri than iruku..... body language la sari pannuvar nu nambuvom

Kumaran.P
23rd June 2015, 09:41 PM
“Vijay recorded his song in just one hour,” says Chimbudevan
Chimbudevan has revealed the track sung by Vijay - “Vaaname Kitta Varuthe. Vaanavil Vattamaaguthey” - was recorded in a short span of just one hour. “Vijay sir has rocked in his singing. This will be a hit song of the year,” said Chimbudevan.
“Puli is an action adventure film. I guarantee you the visual treat on screen. We don’t want to reveal too much and spoil the experience of viewers. Post-production work is going on in full swing. It will take few months to complete it,” Chimbudevan added.
http://www.onlykollywood.com/vijay-recorded-his-song-in-just-one-hour-says-chimbudevan/

Kumaran.P
23rd June 2015, 10:04 PM
Breaking Movies
@BreakingViews4u
#Puli teaser No.1 in Most shared @YouTube videos in @facebook @twitter& No.1 in most viewed videos in @YouTubeIndia, in the past 24 hours

Kumaran.P
24th June 2015, 11:08 AM
Sridevi’s return delayed
Technicians in nine studios across the world have been working on the computer graphics but have yet to incorporate them in the scenes sent to them five months ago.
Mirror (June 20, 2015) was the first one to tell you that Sridevi will return to the screen with a Tamil action-adventure, Puli (Tiger), co-starring Vijay, as the leader of a group, someone with unbelievable strength and powers. However, we have now learnt that the 51-year-old actress's magnum opus has been delayed by over a month.
Confirming the news filmmaker Shibu Thameens says, "We finished the first schedule in January and shot all those scenes which required computer graphics. These were then sent to nine studios across the globe in February. Technicians in countries like Denmark, Russia, Ireland, Ukraine and Armenia have been working on the VFX for the last five months. We wrapped up the film in May but they have yet to finish with the special effects. So now instead of July, the film will release towards the end of August."
Meanwhile, since the teaser came out, everyone's been raving about Sridevi's regal look. And though Shibu has earlier said that his fantasy action-adventure is along the lines of Russell Crowe's Gladiator, he insists that her gowns, jewellery and elaborate headgear, are completely original and very desi.
However, it wasn't an easy look to pull off. Sridevi had to spend four to five hours in make up before she faced the camera. "If the call time was 9 am, she would start getting ready from 4 am," informs director Chimbu Deven.
He adds that the outfit and the ornaments together weighed around 10-15 kgs but there were never any complaints from the actress who shot in hot and humid Chennai for 10-12 hours daily. "It was her idea to get Manish Malhotra to design her look," says Chimbu. "She even did her action sequences, which included a sword fight, wearing these cumbersome costumes."
http://www.mumbaimirror.com/entertainment/bollywood/Sridevis-return-delayed/articleshow/47789644.cms

Russellmvr
24th June 2015, 11:24 AM
Whats wrong with TN climate... etho Mar-la work pannura pola buildup..??!!

"Aatha naan pass ayiten" ennu odi vantha varappu maddum enna Ireland-a??

CEDYBLUE
24th June 2015, 11:55 AM
Whats wrong with TN climate... etho Mar-la work pannura pola buildup..??!!

"Aatha naan pass ayiten" ennu odi vantha varappu maddum enna Ireland-a??

By and large, I hope this newbie Sibhu Thamins reduce his buidups.

Its a good movie that involves pan-india actors under a fantasy backdrop which means there will be lot of time spent on make-ups. Obvious things and everyone are happy to understand this.

Sibhu Thamins and Devan should stop raving about obvious things.

It was impressive of Devan to keep every detail of the movie as a top guarded information before the release of the first look. Now I think these guys are carried away with the sentiments of Vijay's birthday. Lot of freebie posters, interviews and boasting, especially by Shibhu Thameens.

I hope, they have not opened the flood gates, just as yet. Lot's of time left and let's build momentum slowly.

Kumaran.P
24th June 2015, 08:47 PM
https://pbs-0.twimg.com/media/CIMcAe1VEAAosIg.jpg:large

Kumaran.P
24th June 2015, 08:51 PM
Coming soon wall poster at a Theater in Kerala!
https://pbs-0.twimg.com/media/CIQlI3hUcAAjNrh.jpg:large

PARAMASHIVAN
24th June 2015, 08:57 PM
Sridevi Aunty @ 51 still looks beautiful compared to "most " of the Tamil heroines !

Russellvzp
24th June 2015, 09:04 PM
somehow i feel the costume and the looks doesnt match.... thupakki and jilla had the characterization and the looks were perfectly in sync...... but ithu.....velayuthathula antha warrior dress pottukitta maathiri than iruku..... body language la sari pannuvar nu nambuvom

same feelings here.. also CGI looks outdated. I think Thalapathy trying to target children with this movie? I wonder why else he chose such script.. when you take period films it is possible without clear narration audience could get the outdated film feelings.. more than anything else i believe story should be good otherwise why else post thuppakki VJ would sign a film:-D

Kumaran.P
25th June 2015, 12:22 AM
3 Million Views in 82 hours ;) Thalaivaaa :smokesmirk:
https://pbs-0.twimg.com/media/CISUyApUcAAf5Y6.jpg

interz
25th June 2015, 12:30 AM
This is just the teaser. I cant imagine how the reactions and how many views the trailer is gonna get. I think the team should take all the time on CG to make the movie look good, no Rudhamadhevi pls.

faithiu11
25th June 2015, 08:25 AM
Thing is people comparing it with bahubali ...bahubali is in the making for 4 years and budget is 250 croresfor both parts...chimbudevanum rajmoulium onna...rajmouli sethikirukan oru oru shotum...

Kumaran.P
25th June 2015, 10:49 AM
Puli teaser Most Popular in Singapore!
https://pbs-0.twimg.com/media/CIT_9QCUcAA_b62.jpg

Kumaran.P
25th June 2015, 10:51 AM
Puli teaser Most Popular in UAE!
https://pbs-0.twimg.com/media/CISi3CkUwAAn7ZC.png

Kumaran.P
25th June 2015, 10:58 AM
Puli teaser Most Popular in Malaysia!
https://pbs-0.twimg.com/media/CIMAt8iUcAAUWvS.jpg

balaajee
25th June 2015, 03:55 PM
9 years passed, looks like picture taken yesterday...

Kumaran.P
26th June 2015, 11:42 AM
https://pbs-0.twimg.com/media/CIZpAxuUcAA5Qo0.jpg

Kumaran.P
26th June 2015, 11:43 AM
Ajay @uktamilbo
There will be a record # of premiere shows for #Puli taking place on Sept 16. Distributors are highly confident.

Kumaran.P
26th June 2015, 11:45 AM
Perth Tamil Movies @PerthTamilMovie
#Puli Screens Booked in Australia. Expected Release date September 18th. eventcinemas.com.au/movie/Puli
Screens Expected : More than
kaththi.

faithiu11
26th June 2015, 09:23 PM
I think puli is a comic story written by chimbu in vikatan in late 90's"kimuvil somu"...semaya irukum time machine dinosaur yellam varum...let's c

ajaybaskar
26th June 2015, 10:51 PM
Ennadhu dinosaur ah?

faithiu11
27th June 2015, 07:07 AM
Yes. https://books.google.co.in/books/about/Ki_Mu_vil_Somu_A_Comic_Story_in_Tamil.html?id=MTEd fX2AvKQC

Kumaran.P
27th June 2015, 05:32 PM
4 Million Views in just 6 days for Puli teaser :notworthy: !!
https://pbs-0.twimg.com/media/CIgIvo-VAAAQZxb.jpg

Kumaran.P
28th June 2015, 09:20 AM
https://pbs-0.twimg.com/media/CIjs4S1VEAAAHr9.jpg

ajaybaskar
1st July 2015, 07:15 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CI1Q3SGUwAAunZb.jpg:large

ajaybaskar
1st July 2015, 07:21 PM
http://i57.tinypic.com/2vcsrp4.jpg

Popular video right from the day of launch

balaajee
3rd July 2015, 01:29 PM
விஜயின் கிராமத்து வாழ்க்கை!- இயக்குநர் சிம்புதேவன் சிறப்பு பேட்டி -Tamil HINDU

ஒரு இயக்குநருக்கு, என்ன தேவையோ, அது கிடைத்துவிட்டாலே படத்தின் வெற்றி உறுதியாகிவிடும். வலிந்து பிரம்மாண்டமாகக் காட்ட வேண்டும் என்று முயற்சித்தால் தப்பாகத் தெரியும். இந்தக் கதைக்கு என்ன தேவையோ அது படத்தில் இருக்கும் என்று வார்த்தைகளில் நம்பிக்கையை உரித்தார் விஜய் நடித்துவரும் புலி படத்தின் இயக்குநர் சிம்புதேவன். படத்தின் இறுதிக் கட்டப் பணிகளில் மூழ்கியிருந்தவருடன் உரையாடியதிலிருந்து…

‘புலி' படத்தின் தொடக்கம் எப்படி அமைந்தது?
‘ஒரு கன்னியும் மூணு களவாணிகளும்' படம் வெளியான சமயத்தில் விஜயைச் சந்தித்து இக்கதையைக் கூறினேன். கதையைக் கேட்ட உடனே பிடித்திருக்கிறது, உடனே தொடங்கலாம் என்றார்.
படத்தின் நாயகன் விஜயைத் தவிர ஸ்ரீ தேவி, ஹன்சிகா, ஸ்ருதி ஹாசன், சுதீப், தம்பி ராமையா, சத்யன், பிரபு, விஜயகுமார் என ஒரு பெரிய நடிகர்கள் பட்டாளம் முக்கியக் கதாபாத்திரங்களில் நடித்திருக்கிறார்கள்.
அதே போல படப்பிடிப்புக்குக் கிளம்பும் முன்பாகக் கற்பனை எப்படிக் காட்சியாக வர வேண்டும் என்பதை வடிவமைத்துவிட்டேன். இதுபோன்ற படங்களில் இயக்குநருக்குப் போதிய ஒத்துழைப்பு இருக்க வேண்டும். எனது கற்பனையை சரியாகத் திரையில் கொண்டுவருவதற்கு அனைவருமே கடுமையாக உழைத்திருக்கிறார்கள். இந்த மாதிரியான படங்களின் படப்பிடிப்புக்குக் காலவரையின்றி அதிக நாட்கள் எடுத்துக்கொள்வார்கள். ஆனால், நான் அனைத்தையுமே சரியாக முன்பே திட்டமிட்டுவிட்டதால், தொடர் படப்பிடிப்பு மூலமாகக் குறைவான நாட்களில் படப்பிடிப்பை முடித்திருக்கிறோம்.

‘புலி' படத்தின் முன்னோட்டத்தைப் பார்த்தால் வரலாறுப் படம்போல் தெரிகிறதே?
இப்படத்தை ஒரு ஃபாண்டஸி ஆக்ஷன் அட்வெஞ்சர் என்று கூறுவேன். போரும் காதலும் கலந்த கதை. விஜய் ரசிகர்களுக்கு மட்டுமல்ல, குடும்பத்தில் உள்ள சிறியவர் முதல் பெரியவர் வரை அனைவருக்குமே பிடிக்கும் வகையில்தான் இப்படத்தின் கதையை நான் வடிவமைத்திருக்கிறேன். இக்கதை ஒரு கற்பனைதான். எந்த ஒரு படத்தின் சாயலும் இல்லாமலும், புதிதான ஒரு உலகம் ரசிகர்களுக்கு விருந்தாக அமையும் என்பது உறுதி. இது ஒரு புதுமையான களம், அதில் புகுந்து விளையாடியிருக்கிறார் விஜய்.

படப்பிடிப்பு தொடங்குவதற்கு முன்பாக உங்களின் திட்டமிடல் என்ன?
இப்படத்தை இடைவெளியின்றி முடித்திருக்கிறோம். கடந்த ஒரு வருடமாக, ‘புலி' படத்திற்கான கிராஃஃபிக்ஸ் பணிகள் நடந்துகொண்டே இருக்கின்றன. இப்படத்தின் கதைக்களத்தைக் காட்டுவதற்கு கலை இயக்குநர் முத்துராஜ், ‘மகதீரா', ‘நான் ஈ' உள்பட பல படங்களில் பணியாற்றிய கிராபிக்ஸ் மேற்பார்வையாளர் கமலக்கண்ணன் ஆகிய இருவரது பணிகள் முக்கிய பங்கு வகிக்கும்.
செட் தவிர காடு, மலை போன்ற இடங்களில் படப்பிடிப்பு நடத்த வேண்டியிருந்தது. அதற்காக கேரளம், ஆந்திரம், தாய்லாந்து ஆகிய இடங்களில் படப்பிடிப்பு நடத்தி முடித்தோம்.
2014 நவம்பரில் படப்பிடிப்பு தொடங்கினோம். ஆனால், அதற்கு முன்பே ஒவ்வொரு காட்சியும் எப்படி வர வேண்டும் முன்னதாகத் தீர்மானித்துவிட்டதால், படப்பிடிப்புத் தளத்துக்குச் சென்றவுடன் மிகவும் எளிதாக வேலை நடந்தது.

முதல் முறையாக விஜயுடன் பணியாற்றிய அனுபவம்..
முதல் முறையாக ஒரு முன்னணி நாயகன், ஒரே படத்தில் நிறைய நடிகர், நடிகைகள் என்ற சூழ்நிலையை எதிர்கொண்டபோது பொறுப்பு அதிகம் என்பதை ஒப்புக்கொள்கிறேன். அதேபோல் விஜயும் தனது கதாபாத்திரத்தின் கனம் உணர்ந்து செயல்பட்டார்.
சண்டைக் காட்சிகள், உடைகள் என இப்படத்தில் விஜய் நிறைய காட்சிகளுக்கு அதிக உழைப்பைத் தந்திருக்கிறார். இப்படத்தின் சண்டைக் காட்சிக்காக வாள் சண்டை கற்றுக்கொண்டார். காட்டுக்குள் படப்பிடிப்பு நடத்தியபோது மாலை படப்பிடிப்பு முடிந்ததும் அங்கிருந்து ஊருக்குள் சென்று தங்கி, திரும்பி வர தாமதமாகும் என்பதால் பக்கத்து கிராமத்தில் வீடு எடுத்துத் தங்கினோம். விஜய் சாருக்கு தனியாக ரூம் போடப்பட்டது. ஆனால், வேண்டாம் என்று மறுத்து அவரும் எங்களுடனேயே 40 நாட்கள் தங்கிவிட்டார். பெரிய நடிகர் இவ்வளவு எளிமையாக இருக்கிறாரே என்று எனக்கே ஆச்சர்யமாக இருந்தது.

நீண்ட இடைவெளிக்குப் பிறகு ஒரு தமிழ்ப் படத்தில் ஸ்ரீதேவி நடித்திருக்கிறார். கதையைக் கேட்டவுடன் என்ன சொன்னார்?
இக்கதையை நான் எழுதும்போதே, அவரை மனதில் வைத்துதான் எழுதினேன். மும்பையில் போய் கதை கூறும்போது, மிகவும் தயக்கத்துடன்தான் கதையைக் கேட்க ஆரம்பித்தார். கதையைக் கேட்ட உடனே ‘ரொம்ப நல்லாயிருக்கு, கண்டிப்பாக பண்ணுகிறேன்’ என்று தெரிவித்தார்.
‘இங்கிலீஷ் விங்கிலீஷ்' படத்துக்குப் பிறகு நிறைய கதைகள் வந்தன, இந்தக் கதை எனக்கு மிகவும் பிடித்திருக்கிறது என்று ஸ்ரீ தேவி என்னிடம் கூறினார். ஸ்ரீ தேவியைத் தமிழ்த் திரையில் எதிர்பார்க்கும் அனைவருக்குமே இப்படம் உற்சாகம் தரும்.

‘புலி' படத்தின் புகைப்படங்கள், வீடியோ முன்னோட்டம் என அறிவித்த நாளுக்கு முன்பே இணையத்தில் வெளியானது பரபரப்பைக் கிளப்பியதே?
தொழில்நுட்ப வளர்ச்சி என்பது நமக்கு எப்படி நண்மையாக அமைகிறதோ அதேபோலப் பல பின்னடைவுகளுக்கும் வழிகோலுகிறது. அப்படித்தான் இதுபோன்ற நிகழ்வுகளையும் எடுத்துக்கொள்ள வேண்டும்.
இப்போதுகூட இது தொடர்பான விஷயங்களில் மேலும் கவனமாக இருக்க வேண்டும் என நிறைய மாற்றங்களைப் படக் குழுவில் கொண்டுவந்திருக்கிறோம். இனிமேல் இது தொடர்பாக எதுவும் நடக்காது, எங்களுக்கு மட்டுமல்ல, தமிழ்த் திரையுலகிலும் நடக்காது.

Kumaran.P
4th July 2015, 09:26 AM
5 Million Views in 12 days \m/ https://pbs-0.twimg.com/media/CJCWIGPVEAAdb3v.jpg

Kumaran.P
4th July 2015, 09:29 AM
https://pbs-0.twimg.com/media/CJAyxiEUcAAghKc.jpg

elsaen11
4th July 2015, 12:38 PM
5 million views :smokesmirk: Paapa, thaatha laam thalli poi velayadunga pa :wink:

Kumaran.P
4th July 2015, 03:24 PM
Jagadish
@Jagadishbliss
OFFICIAL : #PuliAudioLaunch on August 2nd

Kumaran.P
5th July 2015, 10:37 AM
Today's Paper ad.
https://pbs-0.twimg.com/media/CJH_03vVAAA75up.jpg

Kumaran.P
6th July 2015, 07:55 PM
Cinematographer Natty about Thalaivar
https://pbs-0.twimg.com/media/CJPKqJVUEAAQovC.jpg:large

ajaybaskar
6th July 2015, 08:16 PM
Ivaru Vijay paasathula nammalaiye thookki saaptruvaar pola irukke!!!

ajaybaskar
6th July 2015, 08:18 PM
Cinematographer Natty about Thalaivar
https://pbs-0.twimg.com/media/CJPKqJVUEAAQovC.jpg:large

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CJPKYDZUEAEXjhQ.jpg:large

SenGOEk
11th July 2015, 10:05 AM
New still

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/CJj5mXvUkAA7Eml.jpg

Kumaran.P
12th July 2015, 11:08 AM
Sudeep talks about his role in ‪Vijay‬'s ‪Puli‬
About Vijay : “Vijay is so down-to-earth and encourages everyone to give their best. It was a pleasure to play villain to him. I had a fantastic time making the movie.”
About Chimbudeven : He handled such a huge project but never once lost his cool. He defines leadership — his presence was felt in everything. He knows how to extract work.”

Kumaran.P
17th July 2015, 02:29 PM
shruti haasan @shrutihaasan : excited to share that I have sung a duet with vijay sir in PULI under the composition of d very talented @ThisIsDSP
https://pbs-0.twimg.com/media/CKCi1AHUkAAJG6X.jpg

Kumaran.P
19th July 2015, 08:13 AM
Puli Teaser Hits 6 Million Views :smokesmirk:
https://pbs-0.twimg.com/media/CKPoEzMVEAA88HQ.jpg

VinodKumar's
19th July 2015, 01:21 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CKQHzfoVEAAbHvq.jpg

Kumaran.P
19th July 2015, 02:07 PM
Puli Teaser Response at Vettri Theatre during Maari night show
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfiXLJtsfPE

elsaen11
19th July 2015, 02:54 PM
'I' AND PULI ARE THE ONLY TWO TAMIL FILMS !
By Kaushik L M | Jul 19, 2015

Home > Tamil Movies > Tamil News Stories
After the I teaser, the teaser of Puli also crosses the 6 million views mark
The teaser of Puli was released as an Ilayathalapathy Vijay birthday special and was appreciated for its grandeur and for showcasing all the stars who are in the film. There have been many theories already, regarding the story of the film, following the teaser and its hints.

The teaser has now stormed past 6 million views becoming just the 2nd Tamil film to cross this mark after Shankar - Vikram's I. This little feat is being celebrated online by Vijay fans with a trending tag #puliteaserhits6millionviews.

The music of the film is touted to release on August 2nd while the film is expected on September 17. Given the huge response to the teaser and Vijay's humongous fan base, the hype on Puli is massive.

http://behindwoods.com/tamil-movies-cinema-news-15/after-the-i-teaser-the-teaser-of-puli-also-crosses-the-6-million-views-mark.html

Kumaran.P
20th July 2015, 03:21 PM
SKT Studios
@SKTStudios
An exciting announcement coming at 6PM by @SonyMusicSouth #Puli

VinodKumar's
20th July 2015, 04:35 PM
Music release date ???

GSV
20th July 2015, 04:40 PM
Mostly... Illa na single track release pannuvaanga.. Hey this s DSP nu..

Kumaran.P
20th July 2015, 06:07 PM
Sony Music South @SonyMusicSouth
Here's the news you've been waiting for! Promo of #YendiYendi in @actorvijay & @shrutihaasan's voice on July 24th!
https://pbs-0.twimg.com/media/CKW5cFOUYAEnGT6.jpg

GSV
20th July 2015, 06:11 PM
Waiting waiting.

GSV
20th July 2015, 06:22 PM
DSP kaala vaaridadha pa...

VinodKumar's
20th July 2015, 07:49 PM
I am waiting :).

Shanker
23rd July 2015, 07:22 PM
https://i.imgur.com/GHOJEND.jpg

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
23rd July 2015, 08:15 PM
Ivanunga manasu vecha full version eh release pannalaam !!

VinodKumar's
23rd July 2015, 08:23 PM
Are they releasing video promo or audio ? Vara vara bitu bitu ah ivanunga pannura akkaporu thaanga mudila.

Shanker
23rd July 2015, 08:29 PM
Song teaser from 5pm tomorrow. Heard it'll just be over stills/posters from the movie. I expect video promo for songs will come much closer to release.

Kumaran.P
24th July 2015, 12:50 PM
Sony Music South @SonyMusicSouth
5pm today#Ilayathalapathy fans get a super treat in the audio teaser of #YaendiYaendi from #Puli by@ThisIsDSP.

Kumaran.P
24th July 2015, 05:04 PM
Here's the Song teaser of Yaendi Yaendi https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZTANJhCg_E

GSV
24th July 2015, 05:15 PM
DSP nalla iruba.. Liked guitar portions very much..

Kumaran.P
24th July 2015, 05:25 PM
Thalaivar voice wow! :clap: :thumbsup:

Kumaran.P
24th July 2015, 05:32 PM
Editor PraveenKl
@Cinemainmygenes :
Loving this #YaendiYaendi song from #Ilayathalapathy's #puli super addictive and magical voice of vijay sir

Kumaran.P
24th July 2015, 05:38 PM
Radiomirchi Tamil
@mirchichn983 :
#Puli @ThisIsDSP's "Yaendi_Yaendi" sung by @actorvijay @shrutihaasan Song teaser @ 5pm til 9pm. TWICE EVERY HOUR. TUNE IN NOW!

Mr.GreyShirt
24th July 2015, 08:40 PM
I like it.

gane14
24th July 2015, 10:41 PM
I like it too, Guitar portions are too good to hear.

As usual another hit song with Vijay's voice

VinodKumar's
24th July 2015, 10:49 PM
Guitar portions :clap:. DSP starting nallrukupa olunga finish pannirupa !!! Thalaivar voice ah "This is DSP" yedho pannitaaru.

interz
25th July 2015, 12:46 AM
This song is enough for me to like Puli songs. Vijay and kuthu songs are good , but Vijay in melody songs are better. I had doubts about DSP, but he proved me wrong. This is another treat for melody lovers after Kandaangi.

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
25th July 2015, 01:45 PM
:shock: Indha Paattu compose pannunadhu Rockstar uh.... Nambave mudilaye !

Kumaran.P
25th July 2015, 02:40 PM
Madurai Keestukaanam is all set for Puli audio release celebration ;)
https://pbs-0.twimg.com/media/CKunvL-UcAEoGbq.jpg
https://pbs-0.twimg.com/media/CKu3urPUwAAsQGo.jpg

Kumaran.P
25th July 2015, 03:09 PM
DEVI SRI PRASAD
@ThisIsDSP :
Thank U all 4 lovin PULI (YEANDI) song so much !! Thx to Ilayathalapathy @actorvijay and @shrutihaasan 4 singin d song soo Beautifully!!

Kumaran.P
25th July 2015, 03:15 PM
'Yaendi Yaendi' Song Teaser from Vijay's 'Puli' Goes Viral [Song+Lyrics]
Ilayathalapathy Vijay's "Yaendi Yaendi" song teaser, which was released on Friday, 24 July, evening, has gone viral among Kollywood cine-goers, registering massive hits on YouTube.
In less than 20 hours, the "Yaendi Yaendi" song teaser from the upcoming film "Puli" has got close to 3.50 lakh views. Sony Music's strategy to build positive vibes around the audio track through the teaser has paid off, going by the response from Kollywood movie buffs who seem to be loving the song.
The song teaser, which was released by Sony Music directly online, is expected to cross the 5-lakh viewership mark in a day.
"Yaendi Yaendi" is a melodious, romantic track composed by Devi Sri Prasad. Lead stars Vijay and Shruti Haasan have sung the song, which has been penned by Vairamuthu. The song has been dedicated to Illayaraaja by the music director.
Vijay fans are happy with the track and the overall mood is sure to boost the sales of the audio, which will be released on 2 August in Chennai.
Below, we bring you the video and the lyrics of the song:
Vaanavil Vattamaagudhae
Vaanamae Kitta Varudhae
Megangal Mannil Irangi
Thogaikku Aadai Kattudhae
Iravellam Veyilaagi Poga
Pagallelaam Irulaagi Poga
Paruvangal Vesham Podudhae
Adi Yaendi Yaendi Enna Vaatura
Adi Yaendi Yaendi Kannaal Theetura
Adi Yaendi Yaendi Nenja Killura
Adi Yaendi Yaendi Kaadhal Kadalil Thallura
Vaanavil Vattamaagudhae
Vaanamae Kitta Varudhae
Megangal Mannil Irangi
Thogaikku Aadai Kattudhae
Iravellam Veyilaagi Poga
Pagallelaam Irulaagi Poga
Paruvangal Vesham Podudhae
Adi Yaendi Yaendi Enna Vaatura
Adi Yaendi Yaendi Kannaal Theetura
Adi Yaendi Yaendi Nenja Killura
Adi Yaendi Yaendi Kaadhal Kadalil Thallura
http://www.ibtimes.co.in/yaendi-yaendi-song-teaser-vijays-puli-goes-viral-songlyrics-640459

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
25th July 2015, 04:39 PM
Madurai Keestukaanam is all set for Puli audio release celebration ;)
https://pbs-0.twimg.com/media/CKunvL-UcAEoGbq.jpg
https://pbs-0.twimg.com/media/CKu3urPUwAAsQGo.jpg

So Early !!! :) :) :)

Kumaran.P
25th July 2015, 05:06 PM
So Early !!! :) :) :)

Yes more flex to come.

Russelldwp
25th July 2015, 09:01 PM
Here's the Song teaser of Yaendi Yaendi https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZTANJhCg_E

முதல் தடவை கேட்கும்போதே மிக இனிமையாக உள்ளது. தளபதியின் குரல் வளம் சூப்பர் .தேவி ஸ்ரீ பிரசாத்தின் கிட்டார் பின்னணி மிக அருமை. கண்டிப்பா இந்த பாடல் சூப்பர ஹிட்

Kumaran.P
25th July 2015, 09:41 PM
Pre order now PULI Audio CD http://www.amazon.in/Puli-Devi-Sri-Prasad/dp/B012IDAHO0

Kumaran.P
26th July 2015, 07:41 PM
Callertune Codes for Yaendi Yaendi song
https://pbs-0.twimg.com/media/CK2ItCjVEAA42x-.jpg:large

Kumaran.P
26th July 2015, 07:42 PM
https://pbs-0.twimg.com/media/CK2HzPDVAAAD3vy.jpg:large

Kumaran.P
27th July 2015, 08:44 AM
Telugu Cinema
@TeluguFilmBuzz :
#Jilla had a big jump on day3 in Krishna District. It has collected 11.1 lakhs "share" in 3days. Day1 - 3.6L Day2 - 2.8L Day3 - 4.7L Superb!

Kumaran.P
28th July 2015, 10:35 AM
Vijay’s Puli set to roar
This Sunday is going to be a big day for the makers of Puli, as they gear up for a grand audio launch in Mamallapuram. While the who’s who of cinema are likely to attend the launch, the entire starcast of the film, including Vijay and actress Sridevi, will be present.
Puli has been making waves ever since its trailer was released; recently, the promo of a song (‘Yaendi Yaendi’, sung by Vijay and Shruti Haasan) was also received well. An excited Chimbudeven, the director of the film, says, “There will be a stage show by music composer Devi Sri Prasad at the launch. The songs have come out well, and are each in different genres.”
Sridevi returns to Tamil cinema after a long time with this film. Puli, which also stars Shruti Haasan, Sudeep and Hansika, is slated to release later this year in Tamil, Telugu and Hindi.
http://www.thehindu.com/features/metroplus/vijays-puli-set-for-audio-launch/article7470245.ece

VinodKumar's
28th July 2015, 10:49 AM
This Sunday ?

Russellmvr
28th July 2015, 10:56 AM
Yes. August 2nd.

SenGOEk
28th July 2015, 05:51 PM
'புலி' ஆடியோ விழாவில் இரண்டு சூப்பர்ஸ்டார்கள்?

இளையதளபதி விஜய் நடித்த 'புலி' படத்தின் 'வானவில் வட்டமாகுதே' சிங்கிள் டிராக் டீசர் ரசிகர்களிடம் மாபெரும் வரவேற்பை பெற்றுள்ளது. இந்த டீஸர் வெளியான மூன்றே நாட்களில் சுமார் 9 லட்சம் பார்வையாளர்களை நெருங்கிவிட்ட நிலையில், வரும் 2ஆம் தேதி நடைபெறவுள்ள இந்த படத்தின் பாடல் வெளியீட்டு விழாவின் ஏற்பாடுகள் மும்முரமாக நடைபெற்று வருகிறது.
புலி' படத்தின் பாடல் வெளியீட்டு விழாவில் தெலுங்கு மெகா ஸ்டார் சிரஞ்சீவி அவர்களுக்கு அழைப்பு விடுக்கப்பட்டிருப்பதாகவும், அவர் இந்த விழாவுக்கு வர அதிக வாய்ப்பு இருப்பதாகவும் கூறப்படுகிறது. சிரஞ்சீவியுடன் பல வெற்றி படங்களில் நடித்த ஸ்ரீதேவியும் தனிப்பட்ட முறையில் இந்த விழாவுக்கு வர சிரஞ்சீவிக்கு அழைப்பு விடுத்துள்ளதாகவும் கூறப்படுகிறது.

மேலும் அன்றைய தினம் தெலுங்கு சூப்பர் ஸ்டார் மகேஷ்பாபு, தனது ஸ்ரீமந்துடு படத்தின் புரமோஷனுக்காக சென்னை வரவுள்ளதாகவும், அவரும் இந்த விழாவில் கலந்து கொள்வார் என்றும் கூறப்படுகிறது.

சிரஞ்சீவி, மகேஷ்பாபு தவிர மேலும் சில முக்கிய விஐபிகள் இந்த இசை வெளியீட்டு கலந்து கொள்வார்கள் என எதிர்பார்க்கப்படுகிறது. மேலும் சமீபத்தில் விஜய்-மோகன்லால் நடித்த 'ஜில்லா' தெலுங்கு பதிப்பு நல்ல வசூலை கொடுத்துள்ளதால், 'புலி' படத்தின் வியாபாரம் தெலுங்கானா மற்றும் ஆந்திராவில் உச்சத்தை அடையும் என விநியோகிஸ்தர்கள் நம்பிக்கை தெரிவித்துள்ளனர்.

http://www.indiaglitz.com/telugu-superstar-chiranjeevi-and-mahes-babu-will-come-for-vijay-puli-audio-launch-tamilfont-news-138619.html

Kumaran.P
28th July 2015, 06:34 PM
#Puli press meet to happen tomo at 12,PM

Kumaran.P
28th July 2015, 06:35 PM
#PuliGrandAudiolaunch is going to be held at Confluence Resort , Ecr , Chennai on August 2nd at 4.30 PM

VinodKumar's
28th July 2015, 07:34 PM
Wow its started ... can look for some new stills. Will Vijay be attending the press meet ?

Kumaran.P
28th July 2015, 08:22 PM
Puli Audio Launch Invitation
https://pbs-0.twimg.com/media/CLAhrfCUYAIOSW3.jpg

ajaybaskar
28th July 2015, 08:47 PM
Audio launch on 2nd. Trailer to be released on August 15th.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kumaran.P
28th July 2015, 10:00 PM
Wow its started ... can look for some new stills. Will Vijay be attending the press meet ?

Thalaivar is not attending says Lmkmoviemaniac.

Kumaran.P
29th July 2015, 06:56 PM
#PuliPressMeet https://pbs-0.twimg.com/media/CLFEwLjUYAARVJ4.jpg

Kumaran.P
29th July 2015, 06:59 PM
"There should be no comparisons between Puli and Baahubali"
The technical team of Puli led by the producers SKT Studios and director Chimbu Deven met the press today in Chennai, ahead of the audio launch of the film on 2nd August. Here are the excerpts of what the main speakers said at the event,
PT Selvakumar, Producer-"Such a big star cast, Sridevi madam's presence, Natty working in the film despite being a salable hero himself, the next level for Chimbu and in all, Puli will have all the elements of a good Vijay film. There should be no comparisons with Baahubali as Puli is a mass entertainer. Kamala Kannan, of Naan Ee and Magadheera fame, is working on the CG and he is ensuring that there are no delays in the release of the film. We had no delays in the shoot of the film either, thanks to all your prayers and blessings. DSP is one composer who is always smiling and doesn't bother about his remuneration."
Shibu Thameens, Producer-"Ever since we started on Jan 14 with the pre-production, Puli has always had the hype. There are many factors to this hype. DSP worked for quality and not for money, and his music would fall under a different genre. Chimbu Deven sir convinced Sridevi madam with his narration, when she actually didn't accept another big South Indian film, which you all know. Each and every crew member has given his / her best for an extended period of time."
Chimbu Deven, Director-"The producers were so involved in the direction aspects too. Such a big cast and crew wouldn't have been possible without Vijay sir. We all worked as a family. Natty is such a good technician, more than being a noted actor. DSP was a ball of energy, while the art and CG team are also main aspects in the film."
Natty, DoP-"I got this film, thanks to Ilayathalapathy Superstar Vijay who asked me to listen to Chimbu Deven's story. It will be a sure blockbuster this year. Along with Vijay, Muthuraj and the CG team are also heroes in the film. Puli is also the biggest budgeted film this year and there have been no compromises in the making, whatsoever. There have been no breaks too. The team also gave me all the creative freedom that I needed."
Devi Sri Prasad, Composer-"It was such a good minded team. I find it hard to believe that so many stars have worked on this project. Chimbu's writing, story-boarding, sketching skills and story are the reasons for this magnitude as he could inspire all these great artistes with his narration. Puli would be the next level of grandeur and the producers have been really gutsy to fund this film. 1000s of people have worked on the film and special lights and massive sets have been employed.
I got the scope to work on a good melody in Tamil, for a change and I have been getting calls from all over India after 'Yaendi Yaendi' was released. The songs have come out visually rich, with such a legendary crew in all the departments. We are going to start the BGM work. And I saw a few of the CG scenes and they have come out rocking."
Muthuraj, Art Director-"The fantasy genre gives great scope for an art director to work. Director Chimbu Deven was very welcoming of my sketches contrary to some speculations that he was hard to please. The camera and CG department were also of great help and all the VFX work would be very realistic. This is my first time working with both Natty and Kamala Kannan. The detailing in the costumes was also extensive, and all the designers have worked hard. I also thank my producers for having spent this much money. When it comes to art direction, the more the expense, the better the output is."
Kamala Kannan, CG and VFX supervisor-"I was much impressed with the way Chimbu Deven narrated the script to me back in 2011. The VFX work is currently happening in around 6 countries. Here, we are handling the works in Chennai and Bangalore. I had worked with Vijay before in Kushi for the 'Oru Ponnu Onnu' number. In Puli, it is going to be spectacular for the viewing audience."
http://behindwoods.com/tamil-movies-events/an-account-of-what-happened-at-the-puli-team-meet-in-chennai.html

Kumaran.P
29th July 2015, 07:00 PM
Puli Press Meet
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbPMw5dpTBI

Kumaran.P
29th July 2015, 07:00 PM
#Puli song track list from 8.30 PM on @SonyMusicSouth @actorvijay @ThisIsDSP

VinodKumar's
29th July 2015, 08:28 PM
RedPix have done their editing well :clap:. Check out the title ..I dint hear DSP/Chimbu saying so ...And that tongue slip super star question should have come from RedPix ... Natty gave a Chappel shot ..He dint even hesitate or change his wordings like one of the super star !!!

Ramana padam maari gang form panni oru oru channel/news paper/social media ku oruthanu pirinju vela pannuraanga :thumbsup: ... Ennapa SAC, SC maari unakku moolai illayae !!!

GSV
29th July 2015, 08:49 PM
Yes... Nekka edit panni irukaanga. Paya pullainga theeyaa vela seidhunga..

ajaybaskar
29th July 2015, 08:56 PM
That Payilvaan Ranganathan guy is an irritating guy. Asks useless questions.

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
29th July 2015, 09:24 PM
Tracklist indicates there's going 2 be a melody flavour :) :) Many Duets !

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
29th July 2015, 10:11 PM
DSP ! I don't have much trust on him but he has to deliver :) :) Adhuvum after listening to the Promo have got gud opinion regarding Music... Fingers Crossed !

Kumaran.P
30th July 2015, 12:44 PM
https://pbs-0.twimg.com/media/CLJH2QBVAAAMRZR.jpg

Kumaran.P
30th July 2015, 12:46 PM
https://pbs-0.twimg.com/media/CLFyGtVUwAAZQI2.jpg

Kumaran.P
30th July 2015, 12:48 PM
RC Kamalakannan hinted at a separate blu-ray version of#Puli few months after the film's release. The film has 2200 approved VFX shots.

mabiqukaumo
31st July 2015, 11:19 AM
Mahesh Babu is attending the audio launch of Puli on Aug 2nd... @ Confluence Resort, Mahabhalipuram, Chennai

Shanker
31st July 2015, 01:45 PM
I see Puli having more VFX shots than Baahubali being played up a lot. This is a liability, not an asset. VFX should be used sparingly, not excessively. Though the VFX supervisor apparently criticized BB for having fake looking VFX and saying Puli will have realistic VFX.

VinodKumar's
31st July 2015, 03:46 PM
Though the VFX supervisor apparently criticized BB for having fake looking VFX and saying Puli will have realistic VFX.

Is it ? I dont think he would have told like that. It's not there in the video I watched.

Kumaran.P
31st July 2015, 06:34 PM
Expectation on 'Puli' soars due to 'Jilla'
Now that the Telugu dubbed version of Vijay-starred 2014 super hit film ‘Jilla’ has been declared a hit in Andhra and Telangana box office the actor’s upcoming film ‘Puli’ has generated a huge expectation among Telugu fans. As a result we can expect a huge competition among Telugu producers and distributors to buy the Telugu dubbing rights of this Chimbudevan directorial.
Apart from Vijay, the film’s heroines Shurthi Haasan and Hansika, Sridevi and Sudheep who have played important supporting roles and the film’s music director Devi Sri Prasad also enjoy a fan following among Telugu speaking people. Hence Telugu dubbed version of ‘Puli’ can be expected to have a huge opening in the Telugu states.
http://www.indiaglitz.com/after-jilla-success-puli-expected-to-have-huge-opening-in-ap-and-telangana-tamil-news-138658.html

Kumaran.P
31st July 2015, 07:09 PM
https://pbs-0.twimg.com/media/CLO3gssVEAAerK9.jpg

Kumaran.P
31st July 2015, 07:10 PM
https://pbs-0.twimg.com/media/CKxbfU8UAAAtBvQ.jpg

SenGOEk
31st July 2015, 10:29 PM
Picture of Chimbudevan taking selfie with Ad's at last day of Puli shoot.

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/CLQCkZsUYAINZSN.jpg

SenGOEk
31st July 2015, 10:30 PM
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/CLPSa0EUsAIOKyK.jpg

SenGOEk
31st July 2015, 10:45 PM
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/CLIcrRhUcAE6YxO.jpg

SenGOEk
31st July 2015, 10:45 PM
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/CLJFernVAAAh4fV.jpg

Kumaran.P
1st August 2015, 12:44 AM
https://pbs-0.twimg.com/media/CLQ2KLeUMAA1miA.jpg

Kumaran.P
1st August 2015, 07:06 AM
https://pbs-0.twimg.com/media/CLSUPHhW8AAx0LV.jpg

Kumaran.P
1st August 2015, 06:40 PM
Audio Launch Preparation
https://pbs-0.twimg.com/media/CLUu0EJVEAAJb1V.jpg

Kumaran.P
1st August 2015, 06:41 PM
https://pbs-0.twimg.com/media/CLUnXR0UAAI644R.jpg

Kumaran.P
1st August 2015, 07:56 PM
Puli Songs Duration
https://pbs-0.twimg.com/media/CLVFtelUcAAswoT.jpg

Kumaran.P
1st August 2015, 08:01 PM
Puli Songs Itunes link NZ
https://itunes.apple.com/nz/album/puli-original-motion-picture/id1022870182

Shanker
1st August 2015, 08:14 PM
Puli Songs Itunes link NZ
https://itunes.apple.com/nz/album/puli-original-motion-picture/id1022870182

Mannavane Mannavane sounds like DSP projecting Mudhalvan ARR spirit. Jingiliya has a nice unique beat. Sottavaala seems ordinary. Nice to see Mano back, and no less in the title track for that. The last track, Manidha Manidha by Tipu, engeya ketta nyabagam. But can't place my finger on it. Yendi Yendi is hands-down the best of the lot. Vijay has really matured as a singer. Imagine what he can do in the hands of ARR, Santosh Naryanan or Ghibran.

Edit : Should probably put a disclaimer that I am not musically trained in any way or form. Just my personal opinion.

Mr.GreyShirt
1st August 2015, 08:20 PM
Edit : Should probably put a disclaimer that I am not musically trained in any way or form. Just my personal opinion.

I think that's the best kind of opinion :)

Shanker
1st August 2015, 09:11 PM
Free from Apple Music...

http://i.imgur.com/KE1IAQT.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/TH5YoKG.jpg

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
1st August 2015, 09:22 PM
Shankerji, how much will u give for songs out of 10 ?

Shanker
1st August 2015, 09:29 PM
Shankerji, how much will u give for songs out of 10 ?

The tracks seem to improve with each listen. 7.5 would be a fair score I'd say.

GSV
1st August 2015, 09:30 PM
[emoji106] [emoji106] ..

Russellkez
1st August 2015, 09:39 PM
Best wishes for puli audio launch get grand success

ajaybaskar
1st August 2015, 10:35 PM
Yaendi is a sure shot winner. Jingiliya is a regular DSP number and the lyrics confirms that the film has dwarfs. Mannavane I guess is more of a situational song. Very ordinary tune but the lyrics are good

SenGOEk
1st August 2015, 11:12 PM
Except Yaendi Yaendi other songs are average..Rockstar DSP:banghead:

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
2nd August 2015, 12:33 AM
Timeline Of Puli's Audio :

1) When DSP is Chosen as MD - :banghead:

2) Vairamuthu Lyrics Eluthuraaru oru seithi - :) :) Lifts Mood somewhat

3) Vijay singing - Routine but Lifts Spirits furthur

4) Yendi Yendi Teaser - Mavane... DSP Vandhutaanda ellaroda vaaya adaikka.... Expectation crops out of nowhere :)

5) Audio Release & After Listening to songs - :banghead: :banghead: :cry: Sathyama Inime Ivaru album ethirpaaka maatenda :(

... On the whole i can clearly tell he hasn't experimented much and has used stock tunes completely ! Adichu solla mudiyum....

Final Verdict : Unsatisifed/Disappointing

Mr.GreyShirt
2nd August 2015, 12:54 AM
Seems like DSP gave greater importance to instrumental than the flow of the vocal.

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
2nd August 2015, 12:57 AM
Instrumental kooda kekka mudilaye.... Nothing exceptional except Yendi Yendi..... Kadaise varaikkum adhaye kettute irukkanum pola :)

Btw Puli Puli = Villu Villu + Achamillai (Singam 2) :banghead: But it's Gud on Loop !!!

Ivar inga irukka vendiya aale illa... US/UK la pirandhirakkum... Theme and Instrumentals potte periyavar aagiruppaar !

interz
2nd August 2015, 01:58 AM
Yendi Yendi - 2015's Kandangi for me, I can keep on listening forever, on this song DSP did great.
Jingliya - Always been fan of odd music, I like this song too.
Puli Puli - sounds like a mix between Rama Rama from Villu and Devuda Devuda from Chandramukhi, also good (the talk part could have been avoided IMO)
Manidha Manidha - Intro sounds like Kadavul Pola from Sachin, lyrics are very good.
Sottavaye - Not leaving any impression
Mannavane - Not leaving any impression

For some songs might be dissapointing. I am satisfied, song are above my expections. I am very sure songs gonna become hits, DSP has delivered songs with great Rhythms for some great dance from Vijay.

interz
2nd August 2015, 02:03 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJRmWuv7n-w
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdwZ-qOlZcE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JgTJksr4eQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZkrZjN3Xik
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XhMO9nKh3k
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxjAw6_wgio
credit: Sonymusicsouthvevo

faithiu11
2nd August 2015, 06:01 AM
Except yendi all are pretty average stuff...ithula rock star vera...I didn't remember a vj movie songs to be in this league...better they should not include one or two songs in the movie

faithiu11
2nd August 2015, 06:04 AM
Once again chimbudevan proves he is not the good extractor of songs from mds...

arulraj
2nd August 2015, 07:54 AM
Yaendi , jingliya and sottavala are my picks.

We can see vijay as dwarf as expected in jingiliya.

Definitely puli is DSPs best in recent times.... :smokesmirk:

elsaen11
2nd August 2015, 07:59 AM
Keaka keaka Ella paatum super-ra iruku...my fav so far manidha semmma :notworthy: :smokesmirk: sottaval keakum pothu kandipa maambalam song pola irukumnu thonuthu :happydance: yeandi song super melody :victory: mannavanei and puli songs :clap:

GSV
2nd August 2015, 08:02 AM
Yaendi and jingliya are my favorites.. Rest all are average...

cittu
2nd August 2015, 08:17 AM
Yeandi yeandi and Puli my favorite. Jingliya also nice. The other songs, ok for now, waiting for visual.

cittu
2nd August 2015, 08:18 AM
Yeandi yeandi ethana thadava keatennu enakke teriyala, enna voice thalapathy kku.

elsaen11
2nd August 2015, 08:38 AM
Manidha manidha yenna our powerful lyrics :bow:...thalaiva can't wait to see you in this song...got goosebumps while listening ...can't stop listening :bow:

Kumaran.P
2nd August 2015, 08:45 AM
https://pbs-0.twimg.com/media/CLXsIvAUYAAJ9zY.jpg

Kumaran.P
2nd August 2015, 08:46 AM
Puli Album trending at Top on iTunes
https://pbs-0.twimg.com/media/CLXxsAWVAAAc7ZO.jpg

Russellmvr
2nd August 2015, 09:36 AM
Songs are growing.
Guys give repeat hearing... semaya irukku.

Manitha manitha.... :clap:

Jingili ... sema beat...

Kumaran.P
2nd August 2015, 09:38 AM
Puli album trending at Top on iTunes Malaysia https://pbs-0.twimg.com/media/CLX_aBZUEAAtDiS.png

Kumaran.P
2nd August 2015, 09:39 AM
Director Pandiraj:
Energetic script in a powerful play when I heard 4m dir chimbu .When @actorvijay wanted 2 do #puli. Sure blockbuster.congrats puli team.

GSV
2nd August 2015, 09:40 AM
Jingliya... Kekka kekka innum sema ya ah iruku..

Mr.GreyShirt
2nd August 2015, 09:46 AM
Jingiliya is my pick of the album followed by Yeandi

elsaen11
2nd August 2015, 10:28 AM
Songs are growing.
Guys give repeat hearing... semaya irukku.

Manitha manitha.... :clap:

Jingili ... sema beat...
:exactly: with the earphones on songs are semma super :2thumbsup: I'm hapieeeeeeee :happydance:

Russellkez
2nd August 2015, 10:47 AM
jingiliye and yendi songs are nice to hear

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
2nd August 2015, 10:51 AM
Payapulainga VFF ku eppa paathaalum touching tiching pandradhe vela :) :)

arulraj
2nd August 2015, 11:05 AM
Maane thenae mayilay kuyilay ...ellaam sayrnthaa nee....

chellam chellam thiththikkum vellam...Nan thaan un Manthaakini.......:thumbsup:

arulraj
2nd August 2015, 11:12 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CLYWkb1UkAAzVjT.jpg

arulraj
2nd August 2015, 11:23 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CLYYOnhWEAAzkK-.jpg

Kumaran.P
2nd August 2015, 11:41 AM
Puli album trending on iTunes Singapore also :smokesmirk: https://pbs-0.twimg.com/media/CLYdipbUkAA3KRe.jpg

Kumaran.P
2nd August 2015, 04:22 PM
#PuliAudioLaunch
https://pbs-0.twimg.com/media/CLZeJx7VEAAn627.jpg

Kumaran.P
2nd August 2015, 04:24 PM
#PuliAudioLaunch
https://pbs-0.twimg.com/media/CLZdpOAUkAAhQVr.jpg

Kumaran.P
2nd August 2015, 04:26 PM
Stage is ready!
https://pbs-0.twimg.com/media/CLZenYUUYAEnsDi.jpg

Kumaran.P
2nd August 2015, 04:27 PM
Teaser Screening of #Puli underway! Phenomenal response from the fans. #PuliAudioLaunch

Kumaran.P
2nd August 2015, 04:31 PM
https://pbs-0.twimg.com/media/CLZf7-jUYAIlIzK.jpg

Kumaran.P
2nd August 2015, 04:39 PM
#PuliAudioLaunch
https://pbs-0.twimg.com/media/CLZguftUwAA7Pkl.jpg

Kumaran.P
2nd August 2015, 04:40 PM
#PuliAudioLaunch
https://pbs-0.twimg.com/media/CLZhlSLUkAAminl.jpg

Kumaran.P
2nd August 2015, 04:42 PM
Crowd waiting outside. #PuliAudioLaunch
https://pbs-0.twimg.com/media/CLZjjKaUcAAwV4j.jpg

Kumaran.P
2nd August 2015, 04:44 PM
#PuliAudioLaunch
https://pbs-0.twimg.com/media/CLZj8dYWsAALml3.jpg

Kumaran.P
2nd August 2015, 05:25 PM
#PuliAudioLaunch
https://pbs-0.twimg.com/media/CLZsaykUAAAtAwP.jpg

Kumaran.P
2nd August 2015, 05:30 PM
https://pbs-0.twimg.com/media/CLZpAbDUYAAaZj9.jpg

Kumaran.P
2nd August 2015, 05:31 PM
Guards on duty! #PuliAudioLaunch
https://pbs-0.twimg.com/media/CLZpq_WUsAAdD3v.jpg

Kumaran.P
2nd August 2015, 05:34 PM
Director Perarasu, Dharani & S.J.Suryah arrives. #PuliAudioLaunch

Kumaran.P
2nd August 2015, 05:35 PM
https://pbs-0.twimg.com/media/CLZvp7MUEAEOvtc.jpg

Kumaran.P
2nd August 2015, 05:36 PM
https://pbs-0.twimg.com/media/CLZvZPAUEAAI5pq.jpg

Kumaran.P
2nd August 2015, 05:39 PM
Thalaivar himself welcoming all the guests in the venue ! :notworthy:

Kumaran.P
2nd August 2015, 06:11 PM
Hansika at #PuliAudioLaunch
https://pbs-0.twimg.com/media/CLZy8H_UsAAGjxJ.jpg

Kumaran.P
2nd August 2015, 06:13 PM
KS Ravikumar and Telugu superstar comedian Ali are here #PuliAudioLaunch

Kumaran.P
2nd August 2015, 06:14 PM
#Vijay continues to stand outside the hall welcoming the guest ... Honourable gesture indeed #PuliAudioLaunch

Kumaran.P
2nd August 2015, 06:15 PM
TR is here! #PuliAudioLaunch
https://pbs-0.twimg.com/media/CLZ2AClVAAApr-J.jpg